时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | They got nerve. Right in front of the sign. | |
[00:07] | Looks like the city just made an easy $85. | |
[00:12] | What are you doing? | |
[00:14] | This place got held up yesterday. | 你在做什么 |
[00:15] | I remember. I took the call. | 这地方昨天发生过抢劫 |
[00:18] | Looks pretty quiet. | 我记得 我接的电话 |
[00:20] | Damn pen’s out of ink. | 看起来很安静 |
[00:22] | Use mine. | 妈的什么烂笔 |
[00:23] | Forget it. | 用我的吧 |
[00:24] | Let’s just grab some chili. | 算了吧 |
[00:28] | Funny, whoever owns that car has no idea. | 去吃点东西吧 |
[00:32] | Tonight was their lucky night. | 真好笑 |
[01:13] | Help! Hey! | 这辆车的主人不知道 今晚是他的幸运日 |
[01:15] | Hey, somebody! | 救命 嘿 |
[01:16] | Help! | Help! 嘿 |
[01:19] | Help! | 有人吗 救命 救命 |
[01:20] | Hello! | – 救命 – 有人吗 |
[01:21] | Hey! Hello! | – 救命 |
[01:26] | It’s no use. | – 有人吗 |
[01:29] | Nobody’s coming. | 嘿 嘿 |
[01:32] | Nobody’s coming. | 没用的 没用的 |
[02:38] | Permission to speak freely. | 不会有人来的 不会有人来的 两天前 |
[02:40] | Permission denied. | – 请求自由发言 – 请求被驳回 |
[02:41] | I’m gonna say it anyway. You have to buy a new toaster. | 我还是要说 |
[02:44] | I’m fine. It’s fine. | 你得买个新烤箱了 |
[02:46] | It’s burning all the toast. Look! | 我没事 这很好啊 |
[02:48] | Mr. Monk, it’s a fire hazard. | 烤箱里都着火了 看看 Monk 这是一起火灾 |
[02:49] | Natalie, I’ve had that toaster for 27 years. | Monk 这是一起火灾 |
[02:52] | I’ll just call a repairman. | Natalie 这个烤箱我用了整整27年了 |
[02:53] | No, no, no, there’s no such thing, Mr. Monk. | 我叫人来修 |
[02:55] | Nobody fixes toasters anymore. | 不 不 不 |
[02:57] | You can buy a new one for $30. | 根本不行 Monk先生 现在没人修烤箱了 |
[02:59] | $30? | 花30块就能买个新的 |
[03:02] | $30? | 30块? |
[03:04] | Or you could see your house burn down around you. | 30块? |
[03:09] | Well, I am renting, so… | 或者你就眼睁睁看着房子着火吧 |
[03:12] | Let’s see what kind of year we have. | 那我租一个… |
[03:16] | Sharon, I’ve just been talking with police officials. | 看看我这个烤箱是哪年的 Sharson |
[03:19] | According to a department spokesperson, a masked gunman | 我刚刚从警方得到消息 据警方发言人称 |
[03:22] | forced his way into this branch | 一个持枪蒙面人强行闯入 Vinton大街上的West Bay信托银行 |
[03:23] | of the West Bay Trust here on Vinton Street. | 一个持枪蒙面人强行闯入 |
[03:25] | Mr. Monk, isn’t that your bank? | Vinton大街上的West Bay信托银行 |
[03:26] | Monk Just as they were opening for the day. | |
[03:28] | That gunman then shot one bank teller, | 这不是你那家银行吗 就在今天刚营业的时候 |
[03:30] | and forced the other employees to break open the safety deposit boxes. | 持枪者朝一名银行出纳员开枪 并且强迫其他工作人员打开保险箱 |
[03:34] | Natalie, that’s my bank! | Natalie 那是我去的银行 |
[03:36] | As we get additional details, we’ll bring them to you live right here. | -我们将为您做进一步报导 |
[03:42] | Hang in there, okay? | -我得去看看 |
[03:43] | Don’t worry about a thing. | 坚持住 好吗 |
[03:45] | Take good care of that girl. | 别担心 |
[03:48] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 好好照顾那个女孩 |
[03:50] | I thought this was a crime scene. | 哦 抱歉 我以为这儿应该是案发现场 |
[03:52] | Take it outside. | 我以为这儿应该是案发现场 |
[03:54] | – How’s the teller doing? – Stabilized. Through and through. | 出去 出纳员怎么样了 |
[03:56] | She’s a lucky girl. | 情况已经稳定了 |
[04:00] | Hello! | 她很走运 |
[04:02] | I’m Captain Leland Stottlemeyer. How you folks doing? | 哈罗 我是Leland Stottlemeyer队长 |
[04:05] | I could use a drink. | 你们怎么样 |
[04:07] | I’m sure you could. | 我能喝点东西吗 |
[04:08] | We’ll try not to keep you too long. | 当然可以 |
[04:09] | How’s Jasmine? | 我们不会占用你们太多时间 |
[04:11] | Jasmine. Is that the teller? | Jasmine怎么样了 |
[04:12] | She’s gonna be fine. | Jasmine 是那个出纳员吗 |
[04:14] | Whatever they’re paying her, it ain’t enough. | 她会没事的 |
[04:16] | That’s for sure. | 不管她得到多少补偿都不够 |
[04:18] | So I’m gonna have to get a statement | 当然 |
[04:20] | from each of you individually. | 我要单独询问你们每一个人 |
[04:21] | Now? | |
[04:22] | Why aren’t you out there trying to find that son of a bitch? | 现在吗 你们为什么不出去找那个混蛋 |
[04:26] | – She’s right! – The guy’s crazy! | – 她是对的 – 这家伙疯了 |
[04:27] | He shot her. How could he shoot her? She was giving him all the money. | 他刚刚朝她开枪 他怎么能朝她开枪 她把所有钱都给他了 |
[04:30] | Well, look, we’re gonna do the best that we can. | 听着 |
[04:32] | But it starts with you, okay? | 我们会竭尽全力破案 |
[04:34] | I’m gonna need your help. | 但先从询问你们开始 好吗 |
[04:36] | You the manager? | 我需要你们的帮助 |
[04:38] | Yes. | – 你是经理吗 |
[04:39] | I’ll start with you. Can I use your office? | – 是的 |
[04:44] | So, where do I start? | 那从你开始吧 能借用你的办公室吗 |
[04:46] | Well, the gunman came in at 9:05. | 那我从什么地方开始说 |
[04:48] | Let’s start at 9:04. | 持枪者是9点5分进来的 |
[04:49] | I just unlocked the door. | 那就从9点4分开始说吧 |
[04:52] | I was flipping the open sign when this guy pushed right past me. | 我刚刚开门 正把”营业中”的牌子翻过来 |
[04:55] | – Can you describe him? – A white guy. | 这家伙从我右边闯入 他长什么样 |
[04:57] | Large. He must have been six foot. | 白人 大块头 |
[05:00] | What was he wearing? | 肯定有6英尺高 (约1.83米) |
[05:01] | A green hooded sweatshirt and a mask. | 穿的什么 一件绿色的连帽衫 戴着面具 |
[05:04] | He made me lock the door and pull the shade. | 他让我锁上门 把窗帘拉上 |
[05:07] | He had his gun pointed at Mr. Crawley the whole time. | 他一直用枪指着Crawley先生 |
[05:10] | And he made us empty all the drawers. | 他让我们倒空抽屉 |
[05:12] | I’ll never forget his voice. | |
[05:14] | He had an accent. | 我清楚记得他的声音 |
[05:15] | Definitely Russian. Very thick. | 他说话带口音 |
[05:17] | Just off the boat. | 很浓的俄罗斯口音 |
[05:19] | He had a big bag. We were filling it. | 刚到美国不久 |
[05:21] | I saw Jasmine reach for the silent alarm. | 他拿着一个大口袋 |
[05:24] | He must have seen her. | 我们把钱倒在里面 我看到Jasmine伸手按无声警报器 |
[05:26] | It all happened so fast. | 他肯定看到她了 |
[05:28] | Then what did you do? | 事情发生得太快了 |
[05:29] | He made us all lie down on the floor. | 那你在做什么 |
[05:32] | Even Jasmine. | 他让我们躺在地板上 |
[05:34] | She was still bleeding. | Jasmine也一样 |
[05:36] | And crying. | 她一直在哭 |
[05:37] | He had a drill and he was breaking open | 还在流血 |
[05:39] | the deposit boxes. | 他带着钻孔机 |
[05:41] | It seemed like forever. | 撬开保险箱 |
[05:42] | I thought I was gonna give birth right there. | 当时真是度秒如年 |
[05:45] | He told us not to move for five minutes, | 我觉得我要在那儿生孩子 |
[05:47] | and then he left out the back. | 他警告我们五分钟之内不许动 |
[05:49] | But we were too worried about Jasmine. | 然后从后门溜走了 |
[05:52] | As soon as he was gone, | 但我们很担心Jasmine |
[05:54] | Mr. Crawley pulled the alarm. | 他一离开 Crawley先生就拉响了警报 |
[05:55] | Okay, thank you very much. | Crawley先生就拉响了警报 |
[05:59] | Is that it? | 好的 谢谢 |
[06:00] | – Yep. | |
[06:02] | Unless you can think of something else. | 还有什么吗 – |
[06:04] | If we think of anything, we’ll call you. | 没了 除非你还能想起什么来 |
[06:07] | Do you know if it’s a boy or a girl? | 如果我们想到了什么 会通知你的 |
[06:09] | It’s a boy. | 是男孩还是女孩 |
[06:11] | Good for you. Got names picked out? | 是个男孩 很好 |
[06:14] | We haven’t decided yet. | 取名字了吗 |
[06:17] | What’s your name? | 我们还没想好 |
[06:19] | Leland. | 你叫什么 |
[06:22] | We haven’t decided yet. Okay, thank you very much. | 我们还没想好 |
[06:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:31] | So you didn’t see anything? | 非常感谢 |
[06:33] | I told you, I didn’t even get here until 10:30. | 那你什么都没看见吗 我说过了 |
[06:49] | Excuse me, Lieutenant Disher, S.F.P.D. | 10点30我才到这儿 打扰了 |
[06:52] | You’ve got a pretty good view of the bank from here. | 我是Disher副队长 旧金山警局 |
[06:54] | We’re investigating a robbery that took place earlier this morning. | 从这儿能把银行看得一清二楚 |
[06:59] | Sir? | 我们正在调查一起今早发生的抢劫案 |
[07:04] | Sir, this is official police business. | 先生? |
[07:06] | It’ll just take a minute. | 先生 |
[07:08] | If you’re not too busy. | 我们现在是执行公务 一分钟就好 |
[07:14] | All right, I know you can hear me. | 如果你太忙的话 好的 |
[07:16] | Look, I just saw you blink. You blinked. | 我知道你能听见我说话 听着 |
[07:28] | Oh, I get it. | 我刚刚看见你眨眼了 你眨眼了 |
[07:34] | Normally we don’t pay for information. | 哦 我明白了 |
[07:36] | So what time did you arrive at the park this morning, sir? | 一般来说 提供线索是免费的 |
[07:40] | Okay, you know what, pal? | 今早你几点到的公园 先生 |
[07:41] | I can get a crane down here in 20 minutes, | 好的 你知道吗 伙计 |
[07:43] | lift you up and drag you downtown. | 20分钟内我能找来一辆起重机 把你吊起来 |
[07:48] | – It’s my break. – Thank you. That’s more like it. | 拉到市区去 休息时间到 |
[07:51] | Ah. This is my job. | 谢谢 |
[07:54] | I mean, how would you like it if I came down to your office | 这是我的工作 |
[07:56] | and got all in your face, huh? | 要是我去你办公室 在你面前这样 |
[08:01] | Was I here? Yeah, I was here. | 你愿意吗 – 我在这儿吗 |
[08:05] | I’ve been here all day. I’m here every morning. | – 是的 |
[08:07] | Even Sundays. | 我在这儿 我整天都在这儿 每天早上都在 |
[08:08] | Good, did you see anything unusual around 9:00? | 甚至星期天也在 很好 |
[08:12] | Yeah, I saw a guy. About 5’10”, green hoodie. | 9点左右你发现有什么异常情况吗 是的 |
[08:16] | He was hanging out, pacing around. | 我看见一个家伙 大约5英尺10英寸 |
[08:18] | Looked kind of nervous. | 穿着绿色连帽衫 他在附近来回转悠 |
[08:20] | And then he went inside. | 看起来神情紧张 然后他就进去了 |
[08:21] | Good, did you get a look at his face? | 然后他就进去了 |
[08:23] | He had his hood up, sorry. | 很好 你看清他的脸了吗 |
[08:25] | Okay, hood up. And then what happened? | 他戴着帽子 抱歉 |
[08:27] | Oh, about ten minutes later the alarm went off and I saw… | 好吧 戴着帽子 |
[08:34] | Whoa, whoa, what are you doing? | 然后呢 大约10分钟后警报响了 |
[08:38] | No, no, no, no. | 我看见… 你在干嘛 |
[08:39] | No, no, no, don’t. Don’t do that. | 不 不 不 不 |
[08:42] | Hey, we’re not done here. | 不 不 不 别这样 别这样 |
[08:43] | What did you see? | 嘿 |
[08:52] | Captain, what are you doing here? | 我还没问完呢 你看见了什么 |
[08:53] | Well, the robbery squad was shorthanded, | 队长 你在这儿干嘛 |
[08:55] | so Randy and I took the call. | 抢劫案负责小组人手不够 |
[08:57] | No dead bodies. It’s nice. | 所以我和Randy就过来了 没出人命 |
[09:00] | Sir, I’m sorry. The bank isn’t open. | 还不错 先生 |
[09:02] | I heard about the robbery. | 抱歉 银行现在不营业 |
[09:04] | Is the manager here, Mr. Crawley? | 我听说了抢劫案的事 |
[09:06] | Mr. Crawley is busy right now. | 经理在吗 Crawley先生 |
[09:08] | – If you come back tomorrow… – Mr. Crawley! | Crawley先生现在很忙 你们可以明天再来… |
[09:10] | – Peter. – Yes, Mr. Monk. | Crawley先生 |
[09:11] | I heard about the robbery. | – 是的 Monk先生 |
[09:13] | It must have been terrible for you. | 我听说了抢劫案的事 |
[09:14] | It was terrible. Awful. | 对你来说一定很糟糕 |
[09:16] | Did you hear about Jasmine Dadlani? | 是很糟糕 很可怕 |
[09:18] | He shot her in the arm. | 你听说Jasmine Dadlani了吗 |
[09:19] | I was… | 她的手臂中了一枪… |
[09:20] | Is this gonna be a long story, Peter? | 说来话长 是吗 Peter |
[09:22] | Oh. No, I guess I’m done. | 哦 |
[09:24] | Kind of worried about my safe deposit box. | 不 已经说完了 |
[09:27] | Box number 100. Number 1-0-0. | 我很担心我的保险箱 |
[09:30] | Well, we haven’t done a full inventory yet. | 编号100的保险箱 编号100 |
[09:33] | Why don’t we take a look? | 我们还没有完全清点完毕 |
[09:40] | Oh no. | 要不然去看看吧 哦 |
[09:45] | Trudy’s bracelet. | 不 |
[09:48] | Is was her grandmother’s. She wore it all the time. | Trudy的手链 是她祖母给她的 |
[09:51] | Do you have insurance? | 她一直戴着 |
[09:52] | No, I didn’t need insurance. I put it in the bank. | 你有保险吗 |
[09:58] | God as my witness… | 不 |
[10:01] | I’m getting it back. | 我不需要保险 |
[10:07] | I’m just saying. | 我可是把它放在银行里的啊 |
[10:09] | Randy, give it a rest. | 作为我的证物… 我要把它找回来 |
[10:10] | We must have put 80 bucks in that can. | Randy 得了吧 |
[10:12] | For three hours work, tax free? | 那80块不给不行 |
[10:15] | The guy makes more money than I do. | 就工作三小时 还免税 |
[10:16] | Just doing nothing. Standing there. | 这家伙挣的比我还多 |
[10:19] | I can do that. | 就站着那儿 一动不动 |
[10:20] | Yes, you can. | 我也能做 |
[10:22] | Well, I’m gonna do it. | 是啊 你能 |
[10:23] | After work. Do it part time. | 我会去做的 |
[10:25] | Pick up a couple of bucks. | 下班以后 兼职 |
[10:27] | You’re gonna be a living statue? | 赚点零花钱 |
[10:29] | Yes, I am. | 你要去当活雕塑? |
[10:30] | Good for you. | 是的 |
[10:31] | But how are we supposed to know what job you’re doing? | 很好 |
[10:34] | I’ll be painted silver. | 但我们怎么知道你在做什么工作呢 |
[10:36] | How hard can this be? | 我会浑身涂满银色 这有什么难的 |
[10:38] | Captain, Mr. Monk wants to show you something. | 队长 Monk先生要给你看点东西 |
[10:40] | – And where is Mr. Monk? – In your office. | – Monk先生在哪儿 |
[10:42] | I hate it when he does that. | – 你办公室里 |
[10:44] | I told him not to go in there without me. | 我讨厌他这么做 |
[10:46] | I don’t know why he gets so upset. | 我跟他说过 没有我他不能进我办公室 |
[10:47] | It’s not like he’s gonna mess up anything. | 真不知道为什么他这么不安 |
[10:51] | Randy. | 他又不会搞砸什么事 |
[10:54] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[10:59] | Hello? Are you all right? | 哈罗? |
[11:04] | Oh, my gosh. Tickle tickle tickle. | 你还好吗 |
[11:09] | All right. | 哦 |
[11:21] | I’m taking these two pencils | 天啊 好吧 |
[11:23] | and I’m gonna stick ’em up your nose. | 我要把这两只铅笔插进你的鼻孔里 |
[11:27] | Pencil number one. | 第一只 |
[11:30] | Pencil number two. | 第二只 |
[11:34] | Oh, our tax dollars at work. | 这就是公务员的工作 |
[11:39] | Lieutenant. | 我们纳税人的钱啊 |
[11:51] | Oh, come in. | 副队长 |
[11:52] | Why don’t you just make yourself at home? | 哦 进来 |
[11:54] | Natalie said you wouldn’t mind. | 为什么不好好待在家里 |
[11:55] | Natalie said… What the hell does… | Natalie说你不会介意的 |
[11:58] | These things happen, Leland, take a breath. | 到底怎么了 这种事总是难免的 |
[12:02] | Yeah, you know how to work this? | Leland 深呼吸 |
[12:03] | It’s stuck. | 你知道这东西怎么用吗 |
[12:05] | Yes, I do. | 它不动了 |
[12:08] | Yeah, good. Have you seen this? | 是的 |
[12:10] | Only about 20 times. It’s useless. | 好的 你看过这个吗 |
[12:13] | Can’t see anything. That plant’s in the way. | 只看过20次 毫无用处 |
[12:15] | Exactly! | 什么都没有 都被植物挡住了 |
[12:16] | Leland, that’s my bank! I know that lobby. | 没错 |
[12:18] | That fichus tree has been sitting in the corner | Leland 那是我的银行 |
[12:21] | for ten years. | 我认识那间大厅 那棵树在角落里已经有10年了 |
[12:22] | It’s never been moved until today. | 从没被移动过 除了今天 |
[12:24] | This morning, before the gunmen came in. | 今天早上 |
[12:27] | Somebody moved it in front of the surveillance camera. | 在持枪者进来之前 |
[12:30] | Before the robbery? | 有人把树挪到监视摄像头前面 |
[12:31] | Also, the Russian went out the back door | 在抢劫案之前吗 |
[12:34] | and the alarm didn’t sound. | 而且 那个俄罗斯人从后门逃走 |
[12:35] | So somebody disconnected it. | 警报也没响 |
[12:37] | Yeah, that one we caught. | 因此有人切断了警报 是啊 |
[12:38] | And there is a gate out back at the end of the alley. | 这一点我们已经发现了 而且在小道尽头后面有一扇门 |
[12:41] | It was unlocked. Somebody unlocked it. | 门没锁 有人把门打开了 |
[12:44] | So the Russian’s not alone. He’s got an inside man. | 那么俄罗斯人还有同伙 一个内奸 |
[12:47] | If I can find the inside man, he’ll lead me to the Russian. | 如果我能找到这个内奸 |
[12:49] | And the Russian leads me to Trudy’s bracelet. | 顺藤摸瓜找到俄罗斯人 |
[12:54] | Trudy’s bracelet. | 找到俄罗斯人 |
[12:56] | I should have known. | Trudy的手链也有下落了 Trudy的手链 |
[12:58] | Well, I gotta get into that bank. I gotta have a look around. | 我早该知道 所以我要去那个银行 |
[13:01] | Well, Monk, you just can’t go hang out at a bank. | 我要到处查看 |
[13:03] | It’s a place of business. | Monk 你不能在银行里到处晃悠 |
[13:05] | People don’t like it if you just go and hang out in their office. | 那儿是办公地点 |
[13:09] | Maybe they need a security guard. | 人们不喜欢你在他们工作的地方瞎转悠 或许他们需要一个保安 |
[13:13] | You know, after today, I bet they do. | 今天以后 |
[13:16] | Looks like you’re gonna get to wear a badge again. | 我肯定他们会需要的 看来你又要配警徽了 |
[13:23] | – Good morning. – Morning. | – 早上好 |
[13:30] | Gloria, would you call downtown and check the rates on this? | – 早上好 |
[13:38] | Mr. Monk. | Gloria 你能打去市区查查这个的利率吗 |
[13:40] | Ma’am. | – Monk先生 |
[13:41] | – How are you doing? – Can’t complain. | – 夫人 |
[13:44] | I wanna thank you again for helping us out. | – 怎么样 |
[13:46] | It’s just for a day or two. | – 不错 我要再次谢谢你 |
[13:48] | Well, it means a lot to us. | 只是一两天而已 |
[13:50] | After what happened yesterday, | 但对我们很重要 |
[13:52] | I feel a lot safer with you here. | 经过昨天的事 |
[13:55] | You do. | 和你在一起我觉得更加安全 |
[13:56] | Of course I do. | 是吗 |
[13:58] | Who wouldn’t? | 当然了 |
[14:02] | That’s a good question. | 谁不会呢 |
[14:05] | One of you doesn’t want me here. | 问得好 |
[14:08] | But which one? | 你们当中有一个不希望我在这儿 |
[14:11] | Who is the inside man? | 到底是哪一个呢 |
[14:41] | Excuse me, could you use this pen? | 内奸到底是谁呢 |
[14:44] | Why? | 抱歉 你能用这支笔呢 |
[14:46] | That one’s not working. | – 为什么 – |
[14:47] | What are you talking about? It’s working fine. | 那支笔坏了 你在说什么 我用的好好的 |
[14:52] | Please. | 求你了 |
[14:55] | You’re making me very nervous. | 求你了 求你了 |
[14:57] | Where did they find you? | 你让我很紧张 |
[14:59] | It’s my first day. | 他们从哪儿把你找来的 |
[15:02] | Where were you yesterday, when they needed you? | 我第一天上班 那你昨天在哪儿 |
[15:38] | That’s a nice car, Peter. Is that what you drive? | 车不错啊 |
[15:41] | I wish. | Peter 你开这车? |
[15:43] | I can barely afford the model. | 希望如此 |
[15:52] | – I’m depositing this. – No problem. | 我连模型都买不起 |
[15:54] | $98. I’ll just be a second. | – 存钱 – |
[15:58] | $98? | 好的 98美元 请稍等 |
[16:00] | That’s right. | – 98美元? |
[16:06] | What’s this? | – 没错 |
[16:07] | Make it an even hundred. | 这是什么 |
[16:09] | Well, that’s what I call service. | 凑成100美元 |
[16:13] | Are you allowed to do that? | 这就是传说中的周到服务啊 |
[16:15] | Sure. | 这样做是被允许的吗 |
[16:16] | He can. | 当然 当然允许了 |
[16:20] | I’d like to cash this. $496. | 我要取现 |
[16:32] | Um… 500. | 496美元 |
[16:37] | Thank you. | – 谢谢 |
[16:43] | Next in line! | 下一位 下一位 |
[16:46] | – Next in line. – Oh, I’m waiting for her. | 哦 我在等她 |
[16:50] | That’s it. I’m broke. | 没了 |
[17:01] | Mr. Monk! | 我没钱了 |
[17:02] | – Hello. – Look at you! | – Monk先生 – 你好 |
[17:05] | A man in uniform. | 瞧瞧 |
[17:07] | You look great! | 制服男 |
[17:10] | Look at you! | 你看起来棒极了 |
[17:12] | Okay. | – 瞧瞧 – 好的 |
[17:13] | Look… at… you! | – 瞧瞧 |
[17:15] | Natalie, stop it. | – Natalie 住手 |
[17:16] | – Look at you! – Don’t make me shoot you. | 瞧瞧 |
[17:19] | How’s it going? | 别逼我掏枪 |
[17:21] | I’m down $400. Do you have any cash? | 怎么样 |
[17:23] | I didn’t have a chance to get to the bank. | 花了400美元 你带现金了吗 |
[17:25] | No, did you find the accomplice? The inside man? | 我现在没时间去银行 没 你找出同伙了吗 |
[17:28] | Shh. | 那个内奸? |
[17:57] | Maybe. | |
[17:58] | Well, who is it? | – 也许 – |
[18:00] | Wait, don’t tell me. Let me figure it out. | 是谁 等等 别说 我自己猜猜 |
[18:03] | Next in line! | 下一位 |
[18:04] | Her. The pregnant woman. | 下一位 |
[18:06] | It’s always the ones you least expect. | 是她 |
[18:08] | Gloria Morales. | 那个孕妇 通常都是最意想不到的那个 |
[18:10] | Good guess, but wrong. | 大胆的猜测 |
[18:12] | No, she’s not strong enough. | 不过错了 |
[18:14] | The inside man had to move this ficus tree | 她不够强壮 |
[18:17] | to block that security camera. | 内奸挪动了这棵树 |
[18:20] | What about Madge? | 以此挡住监控摄像头 Madge呢 |
[18:23] | Same problem. She couldn’t move the tree. | 同样的问题 她没那么大力气 |
[18:24] | She’s got a bad back. | 她的后背不好 |
[18:26] | What about him? He looks pretty strong. | 她的后背不好 |
[18:28] | That’s Leon Harrison. | 那他呢 他看起来很壮 |
[18:30] | He could probably move the tree, | 那是Leon Harrison |
[18:32] | but he’s too short. | 他几乎能搬动树 |
[18:33] | – Too short? – Yeah. | 但他太矮了 – 太矮了? – 是的 |
[18:35] | The inside man had to trip the breaker | – 太矮了? – 是的 内奸打开了断路开关 |
[18:37] | to disengage the alarm. | 以此解除警报 |
[18:38] | He goes to the back door… | |
[18:40] | The junction box is behind this cabinet, | 他来到了后门 |
[18:42] | which is bolted to the floor. | 接线箱在橱柜后面 |
[18:44] | I tried, but I just can’t reach it. | 而橱柜被固定在地板上 |
[18:48] | So the inside man has to be taller than me. | 我试过了 但我够不着 |
[18:53] | Hey, what about her? She’s pretty tall. | 所以内奸比我更高 |
[18:56] | Tiffany Preston. | 那她呢 她够高 |
[18:57] | It’s her, isn’t it? God, kids today. | 就是她 对吧 |
[19:00] | – I blame the parents, really. – No no, Natalie, it’s not her. | 天啊 还是个孩子 应该把责任归到父母头上 |
[19:02] | She is tall enough. | 不 不 Natalie 不是她 |
[19:04] | But the inside man also had to unlock | 她够高 |
[19:06] | the back gate. Tiffany just started working here, | 但是内奸也打开了后门 |
[19:09] | so she doesn’t have that key. | Tiffany是新人 |
[19:11] | Yeah, but that’s everybody. There’s no one left. | 她没有钥匙 |
[19:12] | Not quite. | 是啊 但是所有人都在这儿了 没有漏掉的人了 |
[19:14] | Mr. M. Anybody miss me? | 并不是所有人 |
[19:16] | I didn’t think so. | Monk先生 有人想念我吗 |
[19:19] | You remember Peter Crawley. The branch manager. | 我想没有吧 你记得Peter |
[19:22] | Three and a half hours. That is a long lunch break. | Crawley 分行经理 |
[19:25] | Natalie. | 三个半小时 午餐时间真够长啊 |
[19:27] | You see that blue ticket? That’s from a parking garage. | Natalie 看到那张蓝色的票了吗 |
[19:30] | Why would he use a parking garage? | 是停车库的 |
[19:31] | He has a private space right out front. | 为什么他要用停车库呢 |
[19:33] | Shh, shh. Oh, my God. The back of his neck. | 他在门口有私人停车空间 |
[19:41] | It’s sunburned. | 哦 天啊 看他的脖子后面 |
[19:43] | So? | 是晒伤 |
[19:44] | He just bought a car. | 所以? |
[19:46] | A convertible. | 他刚刚买了车 |
[19:49] | A car he didn’t want anybody else to see. | 还是敞篷车 |
[19:52] | He’s strong enough. | 他不想其他人看到那辆车 |
[19:53] | He’s tall enough. | 他够壮 |
[19:55] | He has a key to the gate. | 也够高 |
[19:56] | He’s the guy! | 而且有钥匙 |
[19:57] | You’re the guy. Look at you! | 他就是那个家伙 |
[19:59] | Mr. Monk. Oh! | 你真了不起 瞧瞧 |
[20:01] | That’s enough. | – Monk先生 – |
[20:08] | Screwdrivers, gloves. | 够了 螺丝起子 手套 扳钳 |
[20:11] | Rough rasp. | 钢丝锯 |
[20:13] | Extra scroll, saw blade, glass cover. | 刀 |
[20:15] | Here’s the plan. | 玻璃盖 |
[20:17] | When he leaves the house, | 计划是这样的 |
[20:19] | we’re gonna break in the back door. | 当他离开时 |
[20:20] | Have a look around. | 我们就从后门进去 |
[20:22] | I just hope he hasn’t sold that bracelet. | 到处找找看看 |
[20:24] | I don’t what I’d do if I lost it. | 我只希望他没卖掉那条手链 |
[20:25] | Mr. Monk, have you been working out? | 要是手链丢了 我该怎么办 |
[20:27] | Ow, no. | Monk先生 你工作还好吧 |
[20:30] | You think they’ll let you keep the uniform? | 哦 不 |
[20:32] | Huh? | 你觉得他们会让你继续穿制服吗 |
[20:34] | Oh, I don’t know. | |
[20:35] | You should ask them. It looks good on you. | 哦 我不知道 |
[20:37] | I used to make Mitch wear his all the time. | 你应该问问他们 你看起来很不错 |
[20:39] | He’d walk out and he’d look so shiny… | 我以前总让Mitch一直穿制服 他看起来很帅… |
[20:41] | What are you talking about? | 他看起来很帅… |
[20:43] | Are you bantering? | 你在说什么 |
[20:44] | Am I… I don’t know, I guess a little. | 你在开玩笑吗 我不知道 我猜有一点点吧 |
[20:47] | I don’t banter. | 我可没说笑 |
[20:50] | We were right about the new car, Jaguar. | 准备好开始行动了 |
[20:53] | How can you tell? | 对这辆Jaguar车 |
[20:54] | It’s the same shape as the toy on his desk. | 你怎么知道 这和他桌上的模型一模一样 |
[20:57] | Well, I hope he has a good warranty | 我希望他有很好的保修证书 |
[20:59] | because it’s leaking oil. | 因为车在漏油 |
[21:05] | That’s not oil. Is it blood? | 那不是油 |
[21:11] | Yeah. | 是血? 是啊 |
[21:23] | Don’t look, don’t look, don’t look, don’t look! | 别看 别看 别看 别看 |
[21:24] | – I have to look, I’m a detective. – I’m talking to myself. | 别看 别看 |
[21:28] | Don’t look, don’t look. | 别看 别看 |
[21:35] | How’s it going? | 我必须看 我是侦探 我对自己说的 |
[21:36] | Well, it’s definitely the bank manager. | 怎么了 |
[21:38] | Shot twice in the head. 22 caliber. | 死者是银行经理 |
[21:41] | A .22, just like the teller. | 头部中了两枪 .22口径的手枪 |
[21:43] | Just like the teller, only she’s not dead. | .22口径 |
[21:45] | Looks like our Russian friend never learned how to share. | 和出纳员的一样 和出纳员的一样 |
[21:48] | Anybody ever tell you you look really sharp in that uniform? | 不过她没丧命 |
[21:50] | You really think so? Well, I love a clip-on. | 看起来这位俄罗斯的朋友没有学会分享 有没有人说过你穿制服的样子帅呆了 |
[21:54] | So any sign of the jewelry or the cash? | 真的吗 |
[21:57] | No, nothing yet. | 我喜欢领夹 珠宝或现金有下落了吗 |
[21:58] | Ah. | 没 |
[21:59] | Monk, I know how much that bracelet means to you. | 还没有 |
[22:02] | I got two shifts of guys in there. | Monk 我知道这个手链对你有多重要 |
[22:04] | We’re ripping the house apart. | 我派了两班人轮流在那儿工作 |
[22:05] | We’ll be here all night if we have to be. | 我们正在屋里翻箱倒柜地找 |
[22:07] | I appreciate that. | 整晚加班搜查 |
[22:09] | Well, I guess we’ll be going then. | 谢谢 |
[22:12] | You’re leaving? | 我想我们该走了 |
[22:13] | Well, it looks like you’ve got it covered. | 你要走了? |
[22:15] | You don’t really need me. | 看来你们已经搞定了 |
[22:17] | Since when? | 用不着我了 什么时候的事 |
[22:19] | I don’t know, it’s been a long day. | 我不知道 |
[22:21] | I guess I’m just tired. | 今天可真够长的 |
[22:23] | Call me if you find anything. | 我觉得我累了 |
[22:26] | Okay. | 找到什么的话告诉我一声 |
[22:29] | Wait up, wait up, wait. | 好的 |
[22:31] | Okay, what is going on? | 等等 等等 |
[22:33] | – What do you mean? – You know what I mean. | 怎么了 你什么意思 |
[22:35] | What are we doing? | 你知道我什么意思 |
[22:36] | Trudy’s bracelet could be in there. | 我们在干嘛 |
[22:41] | It’s a pawn ticket. | Trudy的手链可能在那儿 |
[22:42] | I found it in Crawley’s pocket. | 这是当票 |
[22:44] | He pawned something yesterday three hours after the robbery. | 我在Crawley的口袋里发现的 |
[22:47] | – See? – You didn’t tell the captain? | 昨天案发三个小时后 他典当了一些东西 |
[22:49] | I will, I promise. But after we check it out. | -明白了吗 -你没告诉队长吗 |
[22:51] | No, no, no, no. | 我会告诉的 我保证 不过我们要先查清楚 |
[22:52] | Natalie. | 不 不 |
[22:54] | If they find that bracelet first, | 不 不 |
[22:56] | it’ll get locked away in some evidence room | 如果他们先找到手链 |
[22:58] | for about ten years. | 它会被锁在物证室 |
[23:02] | Okay, go. Go. | 一锁就是十年 好吧 |
[23:14] | Thank you. | 走吧 走 |
[23:16] | Here you go. | 谢谢 |
[23:18] | How long was that? How long was what? | 刚刚有多久 |
[23:23] | I thought you were timing me. | 什么有多久 |
[23:25] | I was practicing. Didn’t you notice? | 我以为你在帮我计时 |
[23:26] | Nope, sorry. | 我在练习 你没注意吗 |
[23:29] | Hey look, why don’t you do it again? | 没有 对不起 |
[23:31] | This time I’ll clock you. | 嘿 听着 你可以再来一遍 |
[23:33] | Go for it. Really go for it. | 这次我帮你计时 |
[23:34] | See if you can’t break the world’s record. | 做吧 做吧 |
[23:36] | – You think I can? – Absolutely. | 看看能否打破世界纪录 |
[23:38] | Okay. Hold on. | -你觉得我能吗 -当然能 |
[23:40] | Okay. You ready? | 好的 |
[23:43] | And go. | 等等 好的 |
[24:05] | I heard you the first time. | 准备好了吗 开始 |
[24:07] | I only rang it once. | 第一次我就听见了 |
[24:09] | Doesn’t matter, I was just closing up. | 我只按了一次 |
[24:11] | – Come back tomorrow. – Tomorrow’s too late. | 没事 我刚关门 明天再来吧 |
[24:13] | Please? It’s very important. | 明天就太迟了 |
[24:15] | Rent-a-cop, huh? I’m not afraid of you. | 拜托了 我有重要的事 |
[24:17] | No, I’m not. | 业余警察? 我可不怕你 |
[24:19] | We’re just here, look… | 不 |
[24:22] | We wanna redeem this. | 我不是 |
[24:27] | You’re not the same guy. | 我们只是来… 我们想要赎回这个 |
[24:29] | – No, sir, the same guy is dead. – Dead? | 你不是来典当的那家伙 不是 先生 典当的那家伙死了 |
[24:32] | – Deceased. – Deceased? | 死了? |
[24:33] | He was a bank robber. | 死了? -已经死了 -已经死了? |
[24:35] | Or at least an accomplice. | 他是个银行劫匪 |
[24:36] | Yeah, the merchandise he sold you was probably stolen. | 至少是共犯 |
[24:39] | He said this stuff belonged to his grandmother. | 他昨天卖给你的东西可能是赃物 |
[24:40] | And you believed him? | 他说这东西是他祖母的 |
[24:42] | I believe everybody. Store policy. | 你相信他吗 |
[24:44] | Stay here. | 我相信每个人 |
[24:51] | Mr. Monk, look, look, look! | 这是行规 待在这儿 |
[24:52] | A toaster! It’s in perfect condition! | Monk 快看啊 |
[24:55] | No. No, thank you. | 烤箱 看起来完好无损 |
[24:56] | Look, it’s five dollars. Please, I’ll pay for it. | 不 不 谢谢 |
[24:59] | Natalie, it’s used. | 瞧瞧 只要5美元 拜托 这钱我来出 |
[25:00] | I’m not gonna make food in somebody else’s toaster. | Natalie 那是二手货 |
[25:02] | Unless I’m wrong, that’s how the bubonic plague got started. | 我不会用别人用过的烤箱 除非我疯了 |
[25:05] | – That’s not true. – I said, unless I’m wrong. | 淋巴腺鼠疫就是这么传播的 不可能 |
[25:11] | No. No, it’s not here. | 我说了 除非我疯了 |
[25:15] | Is this all he had? | 不 不是这些 |
[25:16] | Look… | 他只典当了这些吗 |
[25:19] | We’re looking for a bracelet. | 瞧… |
[25:23] | You see? | 我们在找一条手链 |
[25:26] | Hmm, nice piece. I like the bracelet too. | 看看 |
[25:32] | Sorry. | 不错的手链 我也很喜欢 |
[25:33] | He did say there was more where this came from. | 抱歉 |
[25:36] | Said he still had half a box full of stuff back in San Francisco. | 他的确说过还有一些东西 |
[25:39] | Half a box? | 他说还有半箱的东西 |
[25:41] | That’s an unusual phrase. | 半箱? |
[25:42] | That’s what the man said. | 这话有点奇怪 |
[25:44] | A box. | 那人就这么说的 |
[25:46] | Half a box. | 一箱 |
[25:55] | What are you doing here? | 半箱 |
[25:57] | You said meet us at the bank. We’re meeting you at the bank. | 你们在这儿干嘛 你让我们在银行等你 |
[26:00] | Inside. I said inside the bank. | 我们就在银行等你啊 |
[26:02] | They just closed at 7:00. | 里面 我是说银行里面 |
[26:04] | Oh, no. | 他们7点就下班了 |
[26:05] | No, no, no, no, no. We gotta get in there. | 哦 不 |
[26:10] | There’s somebody… There’s somebody inside. | 不 不 不 |
[26:13] | It’s Madge. Madge! | 不 我们得进去 里面还有人 |
[26:15] | Madge. | 是Madge Madge |
[26:17] | Madge | Madge! Hey, it’s me. |
[26:19] | Madge! | 嘿 |
[26:20] | Madge! I just heard about Peter Crawley. | 是我 |
[26:28] | I couldn’t believe it. None of us could. | 我刚听说了Peter Crawley的事 我不相信 |
[26:31] | I worked with him for seven years. | 我们全都不信 |
[26:34] | I guess you never know anybody. Not really. | 我和他一起工作整整七年了 |
[26:37] | Madge, I think Trudy’s bracelet is still here in the bank. | 我猜你们根本不了解 |
[26:41] | Still here. | Madge 我觉得Trudy的手链还在银行里 |
[26:42] | Yeah. Yes. | -还在这儿 |
[26:43] | Crawley told a pawn broker in Brisbane | -是的 |
[26:45] | that he still had a half a box | Crawley告诉Brisbane的一个典当商 |
[26:47] | full of jewelry somewhere in his… | 他还有半箱东西 |
[26:49] | A pawn broker in Brisbane? | -里面全是珠宝或其他东西 -Brisbane的一个典当商? |
[26:51] | I guess my cell phone was off the hook? | 难道我的手机打不通吗 |
[26:53] | – Uh… – Here’s the thing. | |
[26:54] | – Yeah, we just weren’t sure. – We know how busy you are. | 哦 是这样的 |
[26:56] | – You’re the captain. – It’s a big job. | -我们只是不能确定 -我们知道你很忙 |
[26:57] | It’s okay. | -你是队长 -公务繁忙 -很好 -只是个小线索 |
[26:59] | – Just a little lead. – We didn’t want to bother. | -很好 -只是个小线索 |
[27:00] | Natalie didn’t think we should bother you. | Natalie觉得没必要打扰你 |
[27:02] | It’s okay. We’ll talk about it later. | 好的 |
[27:05] | I don’t understand. | 这事以后再说 |
[27:07] | Half a boxful. It’s an unusual phrase. | 我不明白 |
[27:09] | Then I remembered. | 半箱 这个说法很奇怪 |
[27:11] | There are six extra large deposit boxes in that vault. | 我记得保险库里有6个大号保险箱 |
[27:14] | But during the robbery the Russian only opened five. | 但俄罗斯人只打开了5个 |
[27:16] | Well, he ran out of time. He was in a hurry. But it wasn’t the last one. | 他时间不够 |
[27:21] | The one he skipped was in the middle. | 但不该留下那一个 |
[27:22] | Box 503. | 他没打开的那个在中间 |
[27:24] | The money never left the bank. | -503号箱子 |
[27:25] | It’s brilliant when you think about it. | -钱一直都在银行 |
[27:27] | It’s the last place anybody would look. | 你能想到这个真聪明 |
[27:28] | Come on, Box 503. | 那个地方不是人人都能去的 |
[27:30] | 503. 5… 5-0… | 赶快 |
[27:32] | Whoa, whoa. Hey, hey, hey. | 503号箱子 |
[27:33] | Hold on, here it is. 503. | 嘿 |
[27:35] | Oh, J.A. Guar. | 嘿 嘿 |
[27:38] | Jaguar. Very cute. | 在这儿 503 |
[27:42] | So this is definitely the guy. Good work. | Jaguar车 很好 |
[27:45] | We’ll come back tomorrow with a court order. | 肯定是这家伙 干得好 |
[27:47] | No. | 明天我们带着法院指令再过来 |
[27:48] | Why don’t we just look right now? | 不 |
[27:50] | Come on, we’re already here. | 为什么不去看看 |
[27:51] | Crawley’s dead. He’s not gonna mind. | 来啊 我们已经在这儿了 |
[27:53] | I don’t know. | Crawley已经死了 他不会介意的 |
[27:55] | Please, just a look. Just to see if it’s in there. | 我不知道 拜托 就看一眼 |
[27:57] | Please. | 看看是不是在那儿 |
[27:59] | It’ll just take a minute. | 拜托 |
[28:02] | Well, I’ll go get the master key. | 要不了几分钟的 |
[28:05] | You can wait in here. | 那我去拿万能钥匙 |
[28:06] | Thanks, Madge. | 你们在这儿等着 |
[28:43] | So any sign of the Russian? | 谢谢 Madge |
[28:44] | Nope. | 发现那个俄罗斯人的线索了吗 |
[28:46] | No, we’re checking the phone records, | 没有 |
[28:48] | but it’s still a dead end. | 没 |
[29:24] | What is it? | 我们在查照片记录 |
[29:29] | Six toothpicks. | 还是一无所获 |
[29:32] | Why six? | 这是什么 |
[29:42] | Looks like someone got the short end of the straw, huh? | 六根牙签 |
[29:48] | Oh, my God. | 为什么是六根呢 看来有人找到些没用的东西 |
[29:50] | We gotta get out of here. | 哦 |
[29:53] | No, hey! | 天啊 我们得离开这儿 |
[29:54] | Hey, Madge! | 不 嘿 嘿 Madge -救命 -嘿 嘿 有人吗 -救命 -救命 |
[29:57] | Hey! | |
[30:11] | Looks pretty quiet. | |
[30:13] | Damn pen’s out of ink. | 看起来很安静 |
[30:15] | Use mine. | 妈的什么烂笔 |
[30:16] | Forget it. | 用我的吧 算了吧 |
[30:17] | Let’s just grab some chili. | 算了吧 |
[30:19] | It’s funny. | 去吃点东西吧 |
[30:21] | Whoever owns that car has no idea. | 真好笑 这辆车的主人不知道 |
[30:23] | Tonight was their lucky night. | 今晚是他的幸运日 |
[30:44] | – Help! – Hey! | |
[30:46] | Hey, somebody! | |
[30:48] | Help! | Help! – 嘿 |
[30:51] | It’s no use. | – 救命 救命 |
[30:53] | It’s no use. They’re not coming. | 没用的 没用的 不会有人来的 |
[30:55] | They’re not coming. | 不会有人来的 |
[30:57] | I’m gonna die right here. | 我要死在这儿了 |
[30:59] | No, you are not. | 不 你不会死 |
[31:00] | You’re right. | You’re right. 不 你不会死 你说得对 你说得对 |
[31:04] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[31:07] | I’m gonna die over there. | 我不会死在这儿 |
[31:11] | I call this spot. | 这叫困境 |
[31:13] | You can die over there. | 你能死在那儿 |
[31:15] | That’s it. | 没错 |
[31:17] | Monk is no longer the morale officer. | Monk不再是工作精神官 (专门负责工作气氛 ) |
[31:20] | Still no signal. | 还是没信号 |
[31:23] | Telephone lines must go through here. | 电话线肯定从这儿经过 |
[31:27] | Mr. Monk. | Mr. Monk. Monk先生 Monk先生 |
[31:28] | Come on, you have to… | Monk先生 Monk先生 拜托 你得… |
[31:31] | Come on, you gotta pull yourself together. | 拜托 你必须打起精神 |
[31:32] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[31:34] | Look at me. | 看看我 看看我 |
[31:35] | We just have to make it until 9:00 am. | 看看我 我们只需要撑到早上9点就行 |
[31:37] | When the bank opens, they’ll open the vault. | 银行一开门 他们就会打开保险库 |
[31:39] | No, they won’t. | 不 他们不会的 |
[31:41] | Sure they will. Somebody will. | 当然会 肯定有人会的 |
[31:43] | You don’t get it. It wasn’t just Peter Crawley. | 你不明白 Peter Crawley不是内奸 |
[31:47] | Yeah, well, obviously we know now that Madge was in on it too. | 是啊 显然我们都知道Madge参与了此事 |
[31:50] | And the Russian. | 还有那个俄罗斯人 |
[31:51] | No, no, you still don’t get it. | 还有那个俄罗斯人 不 |
[31:53] | It was all of them. | 不 你们还是不明白 |
[31:56] | They were all in on it. Look, six toothpicks! | 是他们所有人 他们全都参与了这事 |
[31:59] | Madge, Crawley, Jasmine, Harrison, Tiffany, Gloria. | 看看 六根牙签 |
[32:04] | The whole staff! They planned it together. | 全部人 |
[32:09] | Here’s what happened. | 他们一起策划的 |
[32:17] | It was like they were putting on a play. | 事情是这样的 好像是他们集体演的一场戏 |
[32:20] | They must have rehearsed it for weeks. | 他们肯定事先排练过好几周 |
[32:32] | One of them had to play the Russian. | 有人假扮俄罗斯人 |
[32:34] | It was probably Madge. She was about the right height. | 有可能是Madge 因为她的身高相当 |
[32:37] | I didn’t see her on the surveillance tape. | 我在监控录像里没有看到她 |
[32:40] | But what did the toothpicks mean? | 牙签又意味着什么呢 |
[32:42] | One of them had to get shot. | 其中有一个人必须中枪 |
[32:44] | To make it look good. | 这样才能使事情更加逼真 |
[32:47] | So they were drawing straws. | 于是他们抽签 |
[32:51] | I don’t get it. Why did they kill the manager? | 我还是不明白 他们为什么要杀经理 |
[32:55] | Well, they probably had an agreement | 或许他们有过协定 |
[32:56] | not to spend any of the money, but Crawley couldn’t resist. | 不能动那些钱 |
[33:01] | Of course… | 但是Crawley抵挡不住金钱的诱惑 |
[33:02] | We’ll never know for sure. | 当然… 我们永远无法得知了 |
[33:06] | Because we’re gonna die. | 因为我们快死了 |
[33:18] | You’re doing great, Mr. Monk. I’m proud of you. | 你做得很好 Monk先生 |
[33:21] | Julie must be worried sick about you. | 我因你而自豪 Julie肯定很担心你 |
[33:25] | She’s at dance camp, thank God. | 她去了舞蹈夏令营 |
[33:28] | How’s she doing? | 谢天谢地 她怎么样 |
[33:30] | Oh, she loves it. | 哦 她很喜欢 |
[33:32] | She wants to be a counselor next year. | 哦 她很喜欢 明年她想做个辅导员 |
[33:44] | Bingo. | 搞定 |
[33:46] | You were right. It never left the bank. | 你说得对 |
[33:50] | Okay, let’s see. Let’s see. | 钱一直在银行里 |
[33:53] | Yes! | 很好 是的 |
[33:57] | Okay, this is what I’m looking for. | 这是我们要找的 |
[34:00] | I believe you’ve been looking for this. | 我想你一直在找的就是这个 |
[34:13] | That’s really beautiful Mr. Monk. | 真漂亮 Monk先生 |
[34:18] | Hey, at least we’ll die rich. | 嘿 至少我们死前发财了 |
[34:25] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[34:27] | How does a big vault like that get broken? | 这么大的保险库怎么会出问题呢 |
[34:30] | It’s the lock, Mrs. Van De Camp. | |
[34:32] | It’s the mechanism or something. | 是门锁坏了 Vab De Camp夫人 是机械方面的问题 |
[34:33] | I’m sure everything will be back to normal on Monday. | 是机械方面的问题 |
[34:51] | Diamonds should cut through the steel. | 我想周一一切就会恢复正常 |
[34:54] | Damn it! | 钻石还有这个用途 天啊 |
[34:59] | Thank God I finished recording my demo. | 谢天谢地 |
[35:02] | I’m gonna live forever through my music. | 我终于录完了我的唱片小样 |
[35:22] | How much longer? | 我会在我的音乐中永生 |
[35:24] | Without air? Nine, maybe ten hours. | 还要多久 缺氧? 或许9到10个小时 |
[35:38] | There’s no air. Turned it off. | 没有空气 被关了 |
[35:44] | Whatever you do, don’t open box 444. | 不管做什么 |
[35:47] | Or the one directly below it. | 就是不能打开444号箱子 或者它正下方那个 |
[36:29] | I need a saw. | 我要找找 |
[36:30] | I need something… | 我要找找 |
[36:33] | I need something else. | |
[36:38] | Monk, that bracelet’s the right shape. | 手链的大小正合适 |
[36:44] | The diamonds might cut through the lock. | 钻石也许能把锁割开 |
[36:50] | But it’s… | 但这是… |
[36:52] | I know, I know, it’s Trudy. That’s Trudy’s bracelet. | 我知道 我知道 这是Trude的手链 |
[36:55] | But there might be a phone line in there. | 但是那里面可能有电话线 |
[36:58] | It’s our only chance. | 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[37:14] | Get that necktie. | 把领带拿过来 |
[37:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:04] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[38:18] | No phone lines. | 没有电话线 |
[38:42] | No, maybe not, but there’s the next best thing. | 没有电话线 |
[39:03] | Shh. Shh, shh, shh. | 但是有其他好东西 |
[39:12] | No. | 救命 |
[39:15] | There’s nobody out there. | 被困在保险库 |
[39:20] | No. | 不行 外面没有人 |
[39:21] | Wait. | 不 等等 |
[39:22] | No, there is somebody out there. | 等等 不 外面有人 |
[39:25] | And I know he’s watching. | 我知道他在看 缺粮又缺氧 我们快死了 |
[39:38] | Oh, I can feel it, you son of a bitch. | 哦 我能感觉出来 |
[39:40] | He’s looking right at this thing. | 你个傻逼 他正看着呢 |
[39:44] | Oh, I hate this guy. | 哦 我讨厌这个家伙 快打911 你个银色的混蛋 我们快死了 |
[40:03] | Yeah, I’m here at Vinton Place. | 我在Vincent地区 |
[40:05] | In front of the bank. | 银行前面 |
[40:07] | I think you better get down here. | 银行前面 我想你们最好快点赶来 |
[40:12] | As you can imagine, Mr. Monk, it’s been a public relations nightmare. | 你能想象 Monk先生 |
[40:16] | It’s almost unthinkable. | 这真是公共关系的噩梦 |
[40:17] | Six employees, the entire branch planning something like that. | 简直难以置信 6个职员 整个分行 |
[40:21] | Anyway, if there’s anything that we can do for you, | 密谋这样的事 |
[40:22] | anything at all, please. | 无论如何 如果我们能为您做点什么 |
[40:24] | Well, he could use a new toaster. | 任何事 |
[40:26] | Yes, of course! | 请说吧 -他可以用这台新的烤箱 |
[40:28] | Of course. | -是的 当然 |
[40:30] | Please. | 当然 |
[40:31] | Take it. Use it in good health. | 当然 |
[40:34] | It’s the least we can do. | 请收下 |
[40:43] | You just moved. I saw you. | 我们的绵薄之意 |
[40:47] | Did not. | 你刚刚动了 我看见了 |
[40:48] | Get off of my corner. | 没有 |
[40:51] | Okay. Come over here and make me. | 从我地盘上消失 |
[40:55] | You come over here. | 好啊 你过来赶我走啊 |
[40:57] | You come here. | 你过来 |
[40:58] | – You come over here. | – You come over here. 你过来 |
[41:00] | – You come over here. – You come… | -你过来 -你过来 |
[41:11] | Sucker. | -你过来 -你过来 |
[41:12] | I hate you. I hate you so much. | 傻逼 我恨你 我恨死你了 |