时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Can I eat these now? | |
[00:10] | He doesn’t want me to get crumbs on the seat. | 迟了这么长时间? |
[00:12] | – New car? – Yep! | 因为驾驶座上的那个人 |
[00:14] | Wow. | -新车? -是啊 |
[00:16] | They finally signed off on her last night. | 昨晚他们终于点头同意了 |
[00:18] | After about three years of begging and pleading | 经过整整三年不停地祈求 |
[00:21] | and weeping openly. | 恳求 大庭广众下哭哭啼啼 |
[00:24] | What do you think of that color, huh? | 你觉得这辆车怎么样 |
[00:26] | You like it? | |
[00:27] | I love that color. | 你喜欢吗 我喜欢车的颜色 |
[00:29] | It’s black, isn’t it? | 我喜欢车的颜色 |
[00:31] | No, it’s midnight onyx. | 是黑色 对吧 |
[00:34] | Yeah, it’s got satellite radio. Eight speakers. | 不 是午夜 这车还有卫星广播 |
[00:38] | Randy, what the hell are you doing? | 8个扬声器 |
[00:40] | You’re getting salt all over the hood. | Randy 你在做什么 你把盐都撒到车盖上了 |
[00:42] | Does he remind you of anybody? | 他让你想起了某人吗 |
[00:44] | No. You missed a spot there. | 没 |
[00:51] | You have the warrant? | 还有个小点没擦掉 |
[00:53] | Right here. | 搜查证? |
[00:55] | Okay, we’re looking for a nine millimeter… | 在这儿 |
[00:58] | Automatic. | 好的 我们要找一把9毫米口径的… |
[00:59] | Monk thinks it’s somewhere in the building. | 自动手枪 Monk觉得枪在这座大楼里某处 |
[01:01] | We’re gonna tear the place apart top to bottom. | 我们要把这地方上上下下 |
[01:03] | Let’s do it. | 仔仔细细查找一番 |
[01:04] | Natalie, hang on to this radio. | 开始吧 Natalie 拿着对讲机 |
[01:07] | We’ll call you when the place is secure. | 等这地方安全以后 我们会和你联系 |
[01:09] | – Captain? – Yeah, hang on a minute. | -队长? -等等 |
[01:12] | – Captain, we need to do this. – Hey, is that a scratch? | 队长 我们要开始了 那是一道刮擦痕吗 |
[01:15] | That will rub out. No big deal. | 擦擦 |
[01:17] | Here, keep on eye on her for me, will ya? | 没什么大碍 给你 |
[01:24] | Speaking of cars, guess where Julie is today. | 帮我看着她一会儿 好吗 |
[01:27] | – Yeah? – Driver’s Ed. | 说到车 猜猜今天Julie在 哪儿 |
[01:29] | She’s taking her test tomorrow. Can you believe it? | 驾驶培训 她明天要考驾照了 |
[01:31] | She wants me to get her a used car, | 你相信吗 |
[01:33] | but I don’t know what to do. | 她想让我给她买一辆二手车 |
[01:35] | Just say no. You obviously can’t afford it. | 可是我不知道怎么办 |
[01:39] | Have you ever tried saying no to a teenager? | 直接说不 显然你负担不起 |
[01:41] | – How hard can it be? – It’s impossible. | 你对一个少年说过”不”吗 |
[01:43] | They’re like a force of nature. | -这能有多难 -不可能 |
[01:44] | It’s like walking into a hurricane. | 他们就像一股自然力量 你就像闯进了龙卷风中 |
[01:46] | Female Caucasian, Julie Teeger. | 白人女性 Julie Teeger |
[01:49] | Repeat, all units, possible 187. | 重复 |
[01:52] | The victim’s name. Repeat the victim’s name. | 所有单位 可能是187 |
[01:55] | Julie Teeger. | 受害者姓名 重复受害者姓名 |
[01:57] | Oh, my God… what’s | Oh, my God. |
[01:59] | Mr. Monk, what’s a 187? | a 187? 哦 天啊 |
[02:02] | – Homicide. – Oh, my God. | 天啊 什么是187 Monk先生 什么是187 |
[02:03] | Wait a second. Natalie, what are you… | 凶杀案 |
[02:05] | Natalie, what are you doing? | 你不能这样 |
[02:07] | Call the captain… | 你要做什么 |
[02:08] | Wait! Wait for the captain. | 叫出租车 |
[02:10] | Hey, just listen to me. | 等等 等出租车 |
[02:11] | Natalie! Wait a second. | 嘿 听我说 |
[03:31] | Julie, honey. Honey, it’s me again. | Monk先生和三个Julie Julie |
[03:33] | Where are you? Just pick up, pick up! | 宝贝 宝贝 是我 |
[03:35] | Sorry, ma’am, I cannot let you go in there. | 你到底在哪儿 快接电话 接电话啊 |
[03:37] | I’m Natalie Teeger. I have to get in there. | 抱歉 夫人 你不能进去 我是Natalie Teeger 我一定要进去 |
[03:38] | No, I might be her mother. | 我是Natalie Teeger |
[03:52] | Natalie. | 我一定要进去 不 |
[03:53] | It’s not her. | 里面可能是我的女儿 哦 天啊 |
[03:55] | It’s not Julie. | 不是她 |
[03:56] | Thank God. | 不是Julie |
[03:58] | Another Julie Teeger. What are the odds of that? | 谢天谢地 |
[04:04] | Oh, yeah, sorry about that. | 另外一个Julie Teeger |
[04:10] | It’s only a mirror. | 这样的事能有多少呢 哦 |
[04:12] | It’s just the mirror. | 很抱歉 只是个车视镜而已 |
[04:15] | Leland, I’m so sorry. | 只是个车视镜而已 |
[04:16] | I heard the name, and I just thought Julie… | Leland 我真是很抱歉 |
[04:18] | Natalie, any parent would have done the same thing. | 我听到名字 只想着Julie |
[04:22] | Captain, Lieutenant Frank’s inside. | Natalie 做父母的都会这样做 |
[04:24] | He’s the primary. | 人之常情嘛 队长 副队长Frank在里面 |
[04:26] | He was wondering, as long as we’re here… | 他是最先到达的 |
[04:28] | Yeah, as long as we’re here. | 他想既然我们来了… |
[04:30] | I’m just gonna meet you inside. I wanna hear Julie’s voice. | 是啊 既然我们来了 |
[04:34] | You know, I don’t even use my side mirrors. | 我一会进去再说吧 我想听到Julie的声音 |
[04:36] | Shut up. | 你知道 |
[04:38] | And you live right next door? | 我甚至连照后镜都不用 闭嘴 |
[04:40] | That’s right. | 你就住在隔壁吗 |
[04:41] | I was taking a bath. | 没错 |
[04:43] | My window was open. | 我正在洗澡 |
[04:45] | Captain. | 我的窗开着 |
[04:47] | I heard screaming. | 队长 |
[04:49] | It sounded like Julie. | 我听到尖叫 |
[04:51] | That’s the victim, Mrs. Teeger. | 像是Julie的声音 |
[04:53] | Did you hear anything else? | 那就是受害者 Teeger夫人 |
[04:54] | Just her screaming. | 你还听到什么动静吗 |
[04:57] | Then maybe a car. | 只听到她的尖叫声 |
[04:59] | I think I heard a car driving away. | 可能还有车 |
[05:01] | Okay, screaming and then a car screeching off. | 我好像听到有车开走的声音 好的 |
[05:04] | – What then? – Then I ran. | 尖叫声 开车的声音 |
[05:06] | I came over here as soon as I could. | 然后呢 然后我就跑了出来 |
[05:07] | How did you get in? | 尽快地赶到这儿 |
[05:09] | The door was open. | 你怎么进来的 |
[05:11] | I knew there was something wrong. | 门是开的 |
[05:12] | Sometimes you can just tell. | 我心想肯定出了什么事 |
[05:15] | I found her… | 有时你能有这样的感觉 |
[05:18] | in the foyer with that knife. | 我看到她躺在门厅 |
[05:21] | Yeah, a steak knife from a rack in the kitchen. | 胸口插着一把刀 |
[05:23] | Steak knife? | 是啊 厨房刀架上的牛扒刀 |
[05:25] | We… We… We gave her those knives. | 牛扒刀? |
[05:28] | For Christmas. | 那些刀是我们送给她的 |
[05:29] | Sir, would you like to sit down? | 圣诞礼物 |
[05:30] | Hold on, let me… Let me move this stuff here. | 先生 坐下再说吧 |
[05:39] | Oh, my… look at the size of that handkerchief. | 稍等 让我…让我把这些东西拿开 哦 |
[05:42] | Monk, that’s not a handkerchief. That’s somebody’s underwear. | 看看这个尺寸的手帕 Monk 这可不是手帕 |
[05:46] | Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! | 那是某人的内衣 嘿 |
[05:49] | Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! | 嘿 嘿 |
[05:50] | He hates underwear? | 嘿 嘿 |
[05:51] | Yes. | 他讨厌内衣吗 |
[05:54] | There you go. | 是的 |
[05:56] | Oh, thank you. Thank you. | 坐吧 哦 谢谢 谢谢 |
[06:00] | Julie! | Julie! |
[06:02] | Oh, my God, no! | |
[06:03] | – Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! Hey! – I need you to calm down! | 哦 天啊 不 |
[06:05] | This is a crime scene. Just calm down. | 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿 别激动 这是案发现场 |
[06:07] | A crime scene? That’s my wife! | 别激动 |
[06:14] | What happened? | 案发现场? 那是我妻子 |
[06:16] | We’re not sure. | 出什么事了 |
[06:17] | We think maybe she interrupted a burglary. | 我们还不肯定 |
[06:20] | A burglary? | 可能是入室抢劫 正好被她撞上 |
[06:23] | In broad daylight? | 入室抢劫? |
[06:27] | Who did this? | 在光天化日之下? |
[06:32] | You find out who did this. | 谁干的 |
[06:35] | I will. You have my word. | 你们要找出是谁干的 |
[06:44] | It’s me again. | 我会的 我向你保证 |
[06:45] | Please, I need to hear your voice. | 还是我 拜托 我要听到你的声音 |
[06:47] | Call me when you get this. | 拜托 |
[06:51] | Tentative ID on the victim is Julie Teeger. | 我要听到你的声音 听到留言给我打电话 |
[06:55] | Unit nine, could you repeat the name of the victim? | 受害者初步肯定为Julie Teeger |
[06:57] | Julie Teeger. | 9号 |
[06:58] | That’s T for Thomas. Teeger. | 请重复受害者姓名 |
[07:00] | Unit nine, this has gotta be a mix-up. | Thomas的T Teeger |
[07:02] | We’re at the Teeger scene on Bose Street. | 你知道吗 9号 |
[07:03] | I don’t know what to tell you, buddy. | 今天可有点混乱啊 我们现在在Bose街的案发现场 这儿的受害者也叫Teeger |
[07:05] | I’m looking at her I.D. right now. | 我不知道该说什么 伙计 |
[07:07] | Julie Teeger. The picture matches. | 我刚刚看了她的身份证 |
[07:08] | It’s definitely her. | Julie Teeger 照片也符合 |
[07:10] | Oh, my God. | Oh, my God. |
[07:16] | Natalie! | 哦 天啊 天啊 |
[07:18] | Natalie! | 她到底怎么了 |
[07:21] | What the hell’s her problem? | |
[07:33] | It’s not her. | It’s not her. |
[07:35] | Another Julie Teeger? | 不是她 不是她 |
[07:37] | It’s impossible. | 又一个Julie Teeger? |
[07:38] | Very nearly. | 不可能啊 |
[07:39] | But this one is totally different. | 几乎 |
[07:41] | It was an accident. She was a graduate student. | 但这个完全不一样 |
[07:43] | She was on her bike. Probably riding home. | 这是一起事故 她是个研究生 |
[07:45] | And some guy hit her and just kept on going. | 她骑自行车 或许是回家途中 |
[07:47] | But her name… Her name is definitely Julie Teeger, | 有人袭击了她 |
[07:50] | spelled the same? | 但是她的名字的的确确是Julie Teeger |
[07:51] | Actually, these kind of things happen all the time. | 拼写也一样? |
[07:53] | I once took this course in statistics. | 事实上 这种事时有发生 |
[07:56] | There was this woman in Michigan. | 我曾经学过统计学 |
[07:57] | She won the lottery. | Michigan曾有个女士 |
[07:59] | Next day she got bit by a shark. | 她中了彩票 |
[08:01] | And what does that prove? | 第二天却被鲨鱼咬死了 |
[08:04] | I don’t know. I ended up dropping the class. | 那证明了什么呢 |
[08:17] | What the hell happened? | 我不知道 这门课我最后挂了 |
[08:19] | It was only two miles. | 到底出了什么事 |
[08:20] | I took a short cut. I cut across the creek. | 只有两英里远啊 |
[08:25] | There’s no bridge across the creek. | 我抄小路 |
[08:28] | I know. | 横穿了一条小河 |
[08:30] | There’s no bridge across the creek. | 河上可没有桥啊 我知道 |
[08:32] | Yes, I know. | 河上可没有桥啊 |
[08:34] | There’s no bridge across the creek. | 是的 我知道 |
[08:36] | Captain, I am sorry. I will pay for everything. | 河上可没有桥啊 队长 |
[08:41] | No, it’s okay. It’s insured. | 真的对不起 一切损失我负责 |
[08:45] | Yeah, remember, sir, you did say | 没事 上保险了 |
[08:47] | that any parent would have done the same thing. | 是啊 |
[08:48] | Uh-huh. | 还记得吧 |
[08:51] | I think I need to be alone. | 长官 你说过只要是父母都会这么做的 |
[08:53] | Here. | 我想我要一个人待会儿 |
[09:04] | Hmm. What is it? | 这儿 |
[09:07] | Her bike. | 这是什么 |
[09:09] | She has all the safety features. | 她的自行车 |
[09:11] | Flashers, two mirrors. | 一切安全装备她都有 |
[09:14] | She was obviously very careful. | 闪光装置 |
[09:16] | So? | 两块镜片 显然她行事十分小心 |
[09:18] | So what was she doing on the wrong side of the road? | 所以? |
[10:10] | Monk. Check this out. | 所以她为什么要逆行行驶呢 |
[10:13] | What is it? | 看看这个 |
[10:15] | This bruise, it’s square. | 什么 |
[10:23] | It’s from a trailer hitch. Captain. | 擦伤 方形的 |
[10:27] | He chased her… | 是拖车栓钩造成的 队长 |
[10:28] | scross the park. | 他穿过公园追赶她 |
[10:31] | He hit her. | 然后撞击她 |
[10:33] | And then he backed up to finish the her off. | 接着他倒车 |
[10:36] | He backed up? | 让她活活没命 |
[10:38] | He ran her over. | 他倒车? |
[10:40] | This was no accident. | 他从她身上压了过去 |
[10:41] | They’re two homicides. Same name on the same day. | 这不是什么事故 两起凶杀案 |
[10:46] | Is somebody killing Julie Teegers? | 同一天 同样的名字 有人专杀叫Julie |
[10:50] | Oh, my God. | Teeger的人吗 哦 |
[10:55] | Oh, my God. Miss Teeger, what are you doing? | 天啊 哦 天啊 |
[10:58] | Turning. | Teeger小姐 你在干嘛 |
[11:00] | I could have sworn we just passed a stop sign. | 转弯 |
[11:03] | But I must have been imagining things. | 我发誓我们刚刚经过了一个停车标志牌 但是我在想些事 |
[11:05] | Just pull over. | 就停在这儿吧 |
[11:07] | Sorry, I didn’t see it. | 抱歉 我没注意到 |
[11:10] | I can understand that. They hid it so cleverly. | 我能理解 |
[11:14] | On top of that big post. | 他们把它狡猾地隐藏起来了 就在大大柱子的最上面 |
[11:18] | All right, Miss Teeger, let’s be adventurous. | 好了 |
[11:21] | Let’s try a three-point turn. | Teeger小姐 我们开始冒险吧 |
[11:23] | Now, what’s the first thing you do? | 我们开始三点调头吧 |
[11:24] | Pray. | 现在首先你该做什么 |
[11:27] | I’m just kidding. That was a joke. | 祈祷 |
[11:30] | You might want to save all your prayers for your driving test tomorrow. | 只是开玩笑 玩笑而已 |
[11:35] | Okay. The three-point turn. | 或许你该省着点祈祷 都留到明天的考试上吧 |
[11:37] | Hold it! | 好的 三点调头 |
[11:39] | What’d you forget? | 等等 |
[11:42] | Your blinker. | 你忘了什么 |
[11:43] | Oh, well… | 打转弯灯 |
[11:45] | It’s not a big deal. | 这很严重吗 |
[11:47] | I mean… there’s nobody around. | 这很严重吗 |
[11:55] | Okay, okay. | 我是说 这儿又没有人 |
[11:56] | I’m using my blinker! | 好的 好的 |
[11:58] | My blinker is on! | 我在打转弯灯了 |
[12:01] | Thank God, Julie. Honey, honey! | 转弯灯是亮的 |
[12:03] | Mom? What’s going on? | 谢天谢地 Julie -宝贝 宝贝 -妈妈 |
[12:05] | You have to come with us right now! | 妈妈 怎么了 |
[12:06] | Okay. | 你马上跟我们一起走 好的 |
[12:08] | – What’s going on? – Sorry, sorry. | 好的 |
[12:10] | Oh, my God! It was just a blinker! | -怎么了 -抱歉 抱歉 |
[12:19] | She’s okay. | 哦 天啊 只不过转弯灯而已 |
[12:21] | She’s fine. Natalie just picked her up. | 她没事 |
[12:24] | She’s heading home. | 她很好 Natalie刚刚找到她了 |
[12:25] | I want a car outside of her house 24/7. | 她正在回家的路上 |
[12:28] | Make it two cars. | 在她家门口安排一辆警车 全天侯守着 |
[12:29] | And a uniform at her back door. | 安排两辆车 再派一个警察在后门守着 |
[12:31] | ‘Course she’s gonna feel sorry for him and invite him in. | 再派一个警察在后门守着 因为她会可怜他 |
[12:33] | Um, tell him to stay outside and to stay sharp. | 然后请他进屋 |
[12:36] | How many Julie Teegers do you think there could be? | 让他守在外面 保持警惕 |
[12:38] | I have no idea. | 你觉得这儿有多少个Julie Teeger |
[12:40] | We’re checking the phone directories. | 我不知道 |
[12:41] | What about children? | 我们正在查电话簿 |
[12:43] | They wouldn’t all be listed. | 那孩子呢 |
[12:45] | That’s true. | 他们不会在电话簿上 |
[12:46] | Check the schools, public and private, | 没错 |
[12:48] | and birth records. | 查查学校 公立私立的都查 |
[12:49] | – The whole country? – Start in California. | 还有出生纪录 |
[12:50] | Work your way up the coast. | -全国? -从California开始 |
[12:52] | What about women who are married who changed their names? | 一直查海岸线 |
[12:55] | He’s right. Call Social Security. | 那结婚后改名的妇女呢 |
[12:56] | You got it. When you do want it? | 他说的没错 打给社会保险部 |
[12:58] | – How about now? – How about tonight? | 马上办 你什么时候要 现在如何 |
[13:00] | How about you get busy? | 今晚如何 |
[13:04] | Any ideas? | 你开始动手如何 |
[13:06] | I don’t know. | 还想到什么了吗 |
[13:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:10] | All right, okay, maybe a hit man was paid | 我不知道 |
[13:15] | to kill Julie Teeger. | 对了 或许撞击她的男人 |
[13:17] | But he doesn’t know what she looks like. | 是受雇杀死Julie Teeger |
[13:18] | And he’s killing all of them? | 可是他不知道她的模样 |
[13:20] | Monk, that doesn’t track. | 于是他把她们统统杀掉? |
[13:22] | Monk The M.O.’s are so different. | |
[13:23] | The housewife was stabbed | 这可无处可查 作案手法各不相同 |
[13:25] | and the graduate student was run down. | 家庭主妇是被刺死的 |
[13:27] | I know, I know. | 研究生是被撞死的 |
[13:28] | It doesn’t make any sense. Okay, forget it. | 我知道 我知道 这说不通 好吧 当我没说 |
[13:30] | – Captain? – Yeah. | -队长 -怎么了 |
[13:32] | Hey, Monk, I’ve got two ideas. | 嘿 |
[13:34] | Two ideas? | Monk 我有两个主意 |
[13:35] | Yeah, which one do you want first? | 两个主意? 是的 你们想先听哪一个 |
[13:36] | The one that’ll make me less pissed off. | 是的 |
[13:39] | Theory A. | 你们想先听哪一个 让我少发火那个 |
[13:40] | I remembered this old case, Matthew Teeger. | 推论A 我记得一起老案子 |
[13:43] | Matthew Teeger 35 years old. | |
[13:44] | Guy’s been committed twice for acute schizophrenia | 35岁 |
[13:47] | and delusions. | 因急性分裂症样精神病和妄想症而犯罪 |
[13:48] | – Any arrests? – Yeah. | -被捕过吗 -是的 |
[13:49] | Assault three years ago. He attacked his stepfather. | -被捕过吗 -是的 三年前因袭击被捕 |
[13:52] | He said he was defending his mother. | 他袭击他的继父 |
[13:54] | Apparently he’s obsessed with her. | 据他说是在保护他的妈妈 |
[13:55] | Guess what her name is? | 明显他有恋母情结 |
[13:58] | Juliet Teeger. | 猜猜他妈妈叫什么 |
[14:00] | A history of violence and a mother obsession. | 有犯罪前科 |
[14:02] | I like it. | 母亲名字符合 |
[14:04] | I like it too. Let’s talk to this guy. | -我喜欢这个推论 |
[14:06] | What about the other idea? You said you had two. | -我也喜欢这个推论 去会会这家伙吧 |
[14:08] | Uh, yeah, it’s just a long shot. | 另外一个想法呢 你说你有两个 |
[14:11] | “The Terminator?” | 哦 是的 只是个冒险的尝试 |
[14:12] | Yeah, just brainstorming, you know? | 终结者? |
[14:14] | You think he might be a robot assassin | 只是脑力激荡 你知道吗 |
[14:16] | sent from the future? | 你觉得他是来自未来的机器人杀手? 他杀了同名的女性 |
[14:17] | Well, he was killing women with the same names. Forget it. | 忘了这个吧 Sarah |
[14:20] | Sarah Connor, come with me if you want to live. | Connor 不想死就跟我来 |
[14:23] | That was “T2.” | 那是终结者第二集 |
[14:25] | Well, maybe we could lure him to a smelting plant on the outskirts of town. | 那是终结者第二集 |
[14:28] | Can I have that back, please? | 或许我们能把他引到城镇边上的冶炼厂去 |
[14:30] | And things of this nature. | 我能拿回来吗 |
[14:40] | What a dump. | 这就是机器人 |
[14:42] | But you can tell it used to be beautiful. | 这房子真破 |
[14:44] | How could something like this happen? | 但看得出它曾经很漂亮 |
[14:46] | I don’t know, maybe Natalie drove it someplace. | 怎么会发生这样的事 |
[14:57] | Hello? | 我不知道 或许是Natalie开车的结果 |
[14:58] | Mrs. Teeger? | 哈罗 |
[15:01] | You all right? | Teeger夫人 |
[15:06] | We’re with the police department, ma’am. | 你没事吧 |
[15:08] | We’ve been trying to reach you. | 我们是警察 |
[15:10] | We have reason to believe you may be in some danger! | 夫人 |
[15:14] | Hello? | 我们试着和你取得联系 |
[15:16] | Mrs. Teeger? | 我们掌握了一些情况 |
[15:20] | Taxidermy. | 你可能有危险 哈罗 |
[15:24] | It’s nice to have a hobby. | Teeger夫人 |
[15:41] | Can’t imagine growing up in a house like this. | 动物标本剥制术 |
[15:44] | I can. | 有个爱好总是好的 |
[15:54] | All right, let’s spread out. | 难以想象在这样的房子里成长会是怎样 我能想象 |
[15:56] | Randy, check out back. | 好吧 我们分头找 |
[15:58] | I’ll check the basement. | Randy 你去后边 |
[16:00] | Monk, you check upstairs. | 看看地下室 |
[16:41] | Monk Mrs. Teeger? | |
[16:46] | Juliet? | 你去楼上 |
[16:52] | Don’t be afraid. | Teeger夫人 别害怕 |
[16:54] | I’m with the, uh… I’m with the police. | 我…我和警察一起来的 |
[17:01] | We think young Matthew might be involved in something. | 我们认为Matthew或许和一些事有关 |
[17:08] | Do you know where he is, ma’am? | 你知道他的下落吗 |
[17:11] | We just wanna talk to him. | 夫人 我们只是想和他谈谈 |
[17:15] | Ma’am? | 夫人 |
[17:19] | Have you… Excuse me? | 你…打扰一下 |
[17:24] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[17:30] | Are you… Are you dead? | 你还活着吗 拜托 |
[17:43] | Please be alive. Please be alive. | 拜托 |
[17:46] | Please be alive. | 还活着 |
[17:47] | Please. | 拜托 还活着 |
[17:49] | Please don’t be one of those skeleton ladies. | 拜托 还活着 拜托 别是骷髅老太太 拜托 还活着 拜托 还活着 拜托 已经死了 拜托 已经死了 |
[17:54] | Please be alive. | Please be alive. |
[18:01] | Please | Please be dead. |
[18:06] | be dead. I just wanna thank you again | |
[18:08] | for seeing me on such short notice. | 我想再次谢谢你 |
[18:11] | Were you sleeping? | 这么快就见我 |
[18:12] | No, No. Not really. | 你在睡觉吗 |
[18:15] | Happy to do it. | 不 没呢 |
[18:16] | Your wife wasn’t too happy. | 乐意为你效劳 |
[18:18] | I could hear her in the background. | 你妻子可不怎么乐意 我听到她在后面的抱怨 |
[18:19] | No, Madeline is fine. | 我听到她在后面的抱怨 不 她没什么 |
[18:21] | Part of the job and she knows that. | 不 |
[18:24] | Does she have Tourette’s Syndrome? | 她没什么 |
[18:28] | Yes. Yes, she does. | 我这份工作 她理解的 |
[18:32] | So, uh, a glass eyeball, huh? | 她有妥瑞症吗 是的 |
[18:36] | The mother died three months ago. | 是的 一个玻璃眼球? |
[18:38] | The son never reported it. | 母亲三月前死了 |
[18:39] | Wait, did the son kill the mother? | 可儿子从没报告 |
[18:41] | The doctors say no. It was a heart aneurysm. | 等等 是儿子杀了母亲吗 医生说不是 |
[18:44] | Her son, Matthew, is an amateur taxidermist. | 她死于心脏动脉瘤 |
[18:48] | He stuffed her body. | 她的儿子 Matthew是个 |
[18:50] | Carried her from room to room | 业余的动物标本剥制师 他填充她的尸体 |
[18:52] | like nothing happened. | 把她从一间屋移动过另一间屋 |
[18:54] | Yeah, I have heard of cases like that. | 若无其事的样子 是啊 |
[18:56] | See, he couldn’t function without her. | 我听过类似的案子 他不能失去她 |
[18:59] | They call it… Radical Cognitive Bonding. | 他们管这叫… 极端认知代际联系 |
[19:04] | At least I never dug Trudy up | 至少我没把Trudy挖出来 把她填充起来 |
[19:07] | and had her stuffed and mounted, right? | 固定在某处 对吗 |
[19:09] | Yes, and I’ve always been very proud of you for that. | 是的 |
[19:12] | Thank you. | 我一直都引你为傲 |
[19:14] | So, um, the son. Where is the son? | 谢谢 那么 |
[19:17] | That’s the problem. | 这个儿子 他在哪儿 |
[19:18] | He just disappeared. | 问题就在这儿 |
[19:20] | Do you think he’s tracking down women | 他消失了 |
[19:21] | who have the same name as his mother, Julie Teeger? | 你觉得他在追踪和他母亲同名的妇女吗 |
[19:24] | Is that possible? | |
[19:25] | Yes, Adrian, anything is possible, unfortunately. | 这有可能吗 是的 Adrian 一切皆有可能 |
[19:28] | You know, Natalie must be scared to death. | 很不幸 |
[19:31] | I brought his file with me. | 你知道 |
[19:33] | I was hoping you could take a look at it. | Natalie肯定怕得要死 我把他的资料带来了 |
[19:35] | Adrian, remember, this isn’t a patient of mine. | 我想你可以看看 Adrian |
[19:37] | I have never met this man. | 别忘了 他可不是我的病人 |
[19:38] | So I could only make an educated guess. | 我没见过这个人 |
[19:40] | We’ll take it. | 所以我只能做科学上的猜测 |
[20:33] | I know. | 我们会处理的 |
[20:34] | They have been parked out front all night. | 我知道 |
[20:37] | And Lieutenant Disher is in our living room. | 他们肯定整晚都停在外面 |
[20:39] | I feel like I’m in a spy movie. | Disher副队长在客厅 |
[20:41] | Julie, what are you doing? | 我觉得是在一部间谍电影里 |
[20:43] | Talking to Katie. | Julie 你在做什么 |
[20:44] | I told you to stay away from the window. | 和Takie讲电话 |
[20:46] | This is not a game. | 我说过别站在窗口 |
[20:47] | Katie, I better go. | 这可不是闹着玩的 |
[20:48] | Katie My mom is having an anxiety attack. | |
[20:51] | – I’ll talk to you tomorrow. – And no headphones. | 我要挂了 我妈妈紧张过度 |
[20:54] | Why not? | -我明天再跟你说 -不能用耳机 |
[20:55] | I want you to be able to hear me if something happens. | 为什么不 如果发生什么事 |
[20:57] | Mom, I really think you’re overreacting. | 我希望你能听到我说话 |
[20:59] | Well, that’s my job. So let me just do my job. | 妈妈 我真的觉得你反应过度了 |
[21:02] | Wh-What’s this? | 那是我的工作 让我做好我的工作 |
[21:04] | Oh, it’s your homework. | 这是什么 |
[21:06] | I had the officers pick it up from school. | 是你的家庭作业 |
[21:08] | What? | 我让警察从学校拿回来的 |
[21:10] | I can’t go to school? | 什么 |
[21:12] | So now I’m a prisoner in my own house. | 我不能上学了吗 |
[21:16] | Why? I didn’t do anything wrong. | 那我成了被囚禁在家的犯人了 |
[21:18] | It’s not fair. | 为什么 我什么都没做错 |
[21:20] | I know, honey. It’s not. | 这不公平 我知道 |
[21:22] | Well, for how long? | 宝贝 这不公平 |
[21:24] | I don’t know. Just until they catch this guy. | 要多久 |
[21:26] | Mr. Monk and the whole department are out there looking for him. | 不知道 直到那家伙被抓住 |
[21:29] | Well, what about my driver’s test? | Monk先生和整个警局都出动 抓捕那家伙了 |
[21:30] | Well, we might have to reschedule that, okay? | 那我的驾照考试呢 |
[21:32] | No. No no no. | 我们会重新安排时间的 好吗 |
[21:34] | I have been waiting my whole life to get my license. | 不 不 不 我日盼夜盼我的驾照 |
[21:37] | Honey, I don’t think you appreciate how serious this situation is. | 宝贝 |
[21:40] | I don’t think you appreciate this. | 我想你没有意识到 现在的情况有多严重 |
[21:42] | I am taking that test tomorrow with or without your permission. | 我想你也没有意识会到 |
[21:51] | How’s she doing? | 我明天要考试 不管你同不同意 |
[21:52] | There are two dead women named Julie Teeger | 她怎么样了 |
[21:55] | and all she cares about is her driver’s test. | 两个叫Julie |
[21:59] | Well, maybe it’s healthy. She’s living her life. | Teeger女人死了 而她关心的只有她的驾照考试 |
[22:03] | Yeah, meanwhile I’m a wreck. | 这很正常 她有她的生活 |
[22:07] | Vanilla fudge, my favorite. | 是啊 同时我要唱黑脸 |
[22:09] | Yeah, I know. I got it from your freezer. | 香草味的 我的最爱 |
[22:14] | Randy, I need to ask you a favor. | 是的 我从你冰箱里拿的 |
[22:16] | The answer is yes. | Randy 我要请你帮个忙 |
[22:18] | – I need a gun. – The answer is no. | 说 |
[22:19] | I know how to use it. | -我要一把枪 -不 |
[22:20] | When we lived on the base, Mitch took me to the firing range all the time. | 我会用枪 |
[22:23] | So apply for a permit. | 我们住在基地时 Mitch经常带我去射击场 |
[22:25] | No, I cannot wait two weeks. I need something now. | 那你可以申请许可证 不 |
[22:27] | I need something in my hand. | 我等不了两个周 我现在就要 |
[22:28] | I just feel so helpless sitting here waiting. | 我需要手上有东西 |
[22:31] | Well, she’s gonna be okay. | 坐在这儿干等我觉得太无助了 |
[22:32] | I mean, I’m right here, so… | 她会没事的 |
[22:36] | Nothing’s gonna happen. | 我是说 |
[22:41] | She asleep? | 有我在这儿… 不会有事的 |
[22:43] | No, not yet. | 她睡了吗 |
[22:44] | Good, let’s pack her up. | 没 还没有 好的 让她收拾收拾 |
[22:46] | There’s a room at the police station with a couple of beds. | 好的 让她收拾收拾 |
[22:48] | There’s a TV and you’ll have her own bathroom. | 警局里有个房间 里面有两张床 |
[22:50] | – Why, what happened? – Nothing, I’m being careful, that’s all. | 还有电视 独立的卫生间 为什么 出什么事了 没事 我只是小心行事 就这样 |
[22:53] | Captain, something happened, you have to tell me. | 队长 肯定有事 你必须告诉我 |
[22:54] | I’m her mother. | 我是她妈妈 |
[22:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:59] | I thought it was a fairly common name. I thought there’d be a hundred others. | 我以为这个名字很普遍 |
[23:03] | We checked Nevada, Oregon. Went as far east as Colorado. | 可能有上百个同名的 我们查过了Nevada Oregon |
[23:06] | And? | 尽可能东边的Colorado |
[23:07] | And she’s the only Julie Teeger within a thousand miles. | 还有呢 |
[23:11] | You mean the only one left. | 她是方圆1000英里内 |
[23:30] | Tape is rolling. | 唯一的一个Julie |
[23:34] | Could you hand me a Kleenex? | Teeger 你是说唯一一个还活着的 |
[23:38] | Kills 99.9% of cold and flu viruses. | 开始录音 |
[23:42] | Only 99.9. | 给我张纸巾吧 杀灭99.9%的感冒和流感病菌 |
[23:45] | Randy, what are you doing? | 只是99.9% |
[23:49] | My bra’s itching. | Randy 你在干嘛 |
[23:50] | How do they walk around in this stuff? | 我的胸罩让我痒痒的 |
[23:52] | This is a new low. | 她们怎么能带着这东西走来走去呢 |
[23:54] | Actually, it’s not a new low. | 儿童不宜 |
[23:56] | That’s the sad part. | 事实上 |
[23:59] | He’s never gonna buy this. | 这不是儿童不宜 这是悲惨的部分 |
[24:01] | Dr. Kroger thinks he will. | 他不会相信的 |
[24:03] | Matthew Teeger has suffered a pure psychotic break. | Kroger医生认为他会 |
[24:06] | He’s in complete denial. | Matthew Teeger完全精神崩溃 |
[24:08] | His mother never died. Not to him. | 他完全否认 |
[24:09] | The important thing is that we keep him talking. | 他的母亲从没有死 |
[24:12] | What if he has a knife? | 对他来说没有 |
[24:14] | He’s right. | 重要的是让他开口说话 万一他有刀呢 |
[24:16] | We need a code, a phrase, in case he’s in trouble. | 他说得没错 我们需要一个暗号 |
[24:19] | Uh, how about “Mother of God, he has a knife”? | 短语 以免他有危险 |
[24:21] | No, it needs to be covert. | “天啊 他有刀” 怎么样 |
[24:23] | It needs to be conversational. | 不行 要隐秘的 要像自然谈话一样 |
[24:25] | Sound natural. | 要像自然谈话一样 |
[24:26] | How about, “I wish there were ten of them”? | 自然而然的 |
[24:31] | Ten of what? | “我希望有10个” 怎么样 |
[24:32] | Anything. | 10个什么 |
[24:33] | Well, you see, Monk, I don’t think anybody else would actually say that. | 什么都行 Monk |
[24:36] | I’ve heard people say that. | 说实话 我觉得没人会那样说话 |
[24:38] | Okay, look, here’s the code. | 我听过有人这么说 |
[24:41] | Better late than never. | 好吧 听着 |
[24:43] | Yep, got it. | 这个暗号 迟到总比没有好 |
[24:45] | – You want to write it down? – No no, I’m good. | 好的 收到 -想要写下来吗 |
[24:47] | Okay, what is it? | -不 不 我很好 |
[24:49] | Uh, it’s… | 好的 是什么 |
[24:50] | – Better late than never. – Yeah, I got it, no problem. | 是… -迟到总比没有好 -是的 |
[24:52] | The suspect is approaching the house. He’s entering through the back door. | 我记住了 没问题 嫌疑犯正靠近房屋 |
[24:55] | All right, everybody wait for my signal. | 他从后门进屋了 |
[25:11] | Hi, mama. | 好的 所有人等待我的信号 |
[25:15] | I’m sorry I’m late. | 嗨 妈妈 |
[25:16] | I came by earlier, there were policemen everywhere. | 抱歉我迟到了 早先我来过这儿 |
[25:19] | Yes, they were looking for you, Matthew. | 到处都是警察 是的 |
[25:26] | Must have burnt out again. I’ll get another one. | 他们在找你 Matthew |
[25:28] | No no no no no, leave it, leave it. | 灯或许又坏了 我去换个灯泡 |
[25:30] | How the light hurts my eyes. | 不 不 不 |
[25:32] | Are you okay, mama? | 就这样 就这样 灯光刺我的眼 |
[25:34] | Oh, I’ve been crying. | 你没事吧 妈妈 我一直在哭 |
[25:36] | Crying about you, Matthew. | 为你而哭 |
[25:39] | Matthew The police said that you’ve been a bad boy. | |
[25:43] | Have you been doing something you shouldn’t? | 警察说你是个坏孩子 |
[25:47] | I don’t wanna talk about it. | 你有没有做什么不该做的事 |
[25:48] | Oh, they said that you’ve hurt some… | 我不想谈这个 |
[25:50] | I said I don’t wanna talk about it! | 他们说你伤害了… 我说了我不想谈这个 |
[25:55] | I try to be good, mama. I do. | 我想做个好孩子 妈妈 真的 |
[25:58] | But it’s so hard. | 可这太难了 |
[26:01] | I need some sugar. | |
[26:03] | Well, you could check the kitchen. | 我要吃糖 |
[26:04] | I need some sugar, mama. Give me some sugar. | 你去厨房拿 我要吃糖 |
[26:07] | Sugar? | 妈妈 给我糖 |
[26:09] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[26:10] | What are you doing? I have a cold. | 哦 不 |
[26:11] | – Don’t… – Hold me. | 你在做什么 我感冒了 |
[26:13] | Please just hold me. | -别… -抱抱我 |
[26:15] | There there. | 请抱抱我 |
[26:17] | I’ve been a bad boy. | 抱抱 抱抱 我是个坏孩子 先来先得 先来先得 |
[26:19] | First come, | First come, first served. |
[26:22] | first served. Out of sight, out of mind. | |
[26:24] | There there. Blood is thicker than water. | 眼不见心不烦 |
[26:26] | – What are you doing? – Oh, nothing. | 血浓于水 |
[26:28] | Mommy’s just trying to remember something, dear. | -你在做什么 -哦 |
[26:30] | I wish there were ten of them. | 没什么 妈妈只是在想点事 亲爱的 |
[26:31] | I wish there were ten of them. | 我希望有10个 |
[26:33] | Repeat, I wish there were ten of them. | 重复 我希望有10个 |
[26:34] | That’s close enough. Let’s go. | 重复 我希望有10个 够接近的了 行动 |
[26:36] | Please, just hold me. I’ve been a bad boy! | 请抱抱我 |
[26:47] | Oh, clean spoon. It’s a miracle. | 我是个坏孩子 |
[26:53] | Harriet Teeger, Holda Teeger? | 找到个干净的勺子 |
[26:55] | I like Holda. | 真是奇迹 |
[26:57] | It’s Scandinavian. It means lovable. | 我喜欢Holda这个名 |
[26:59] | Wait, you want to change your name? | 这是斯堪的纳维亚语 是可爱的意思 |
[27:01] | Wouldn’t you? | 等等 你想要改名字? |
[27:03] | Well, honey, I want you to be safe. | 你不想吗 宝贝 我想你安全 |
[27:05] | That’s what’s most important. | 宝贝 我想你安全 |
[27:06] | But I don’t want this creep to change who we are | 这是最重要的 |
[27:08] | or how we live. | 但我不想让那个混蛋改变我们自己 |
[27:10] | It’s just a name. | 或生活方式 |
[27:12] | You know, naming you Julie was your dad’s idea. | 只是个名字 |
[27:16] | I know. Aunt Julie. | 你知道吗 Julie这个名字是你爸爸取的 |
[27:18] | Yeah, but she wasn’t just his favorite aunt. | 我知道 为了纪念Julie姑姑 |
[27:20] | She was an amazing person. | 是啊 但并不仅仅因为是他最爱的姑姑 |
[27:22] | She was one of the first female war correspondents. | 她是个不可思议的人 她是首批女性战地记者之一 |
[27:24] | She was in Vietnam. | 她当时身在越南 |
[27:26] | She was fearless. | 她当时身在越南 她无所畏惧 |
[27:27] | Plus, she practically raised your dad. | 她无所畏惧 |
[27:30] | I think it’s a beautiful name. | 而且她一手带大你的父亲 |
[27:31] | It suits you. | 我觉得这个名字很美 |
[27:33] | Come on, let’s keep it. | 很配你 |
[27:34] | – Okay. | – Okay. 留着这个名字 -好的 -好的 |
[27:35] | Besides, Holda Teeger? | -好的 |
[27:39] | It’s all over. We got him. | -好的 |
[27:41] | Thank God! | 结束了 我们抓到他了 |
[27:43] | They’re bringing him in right now. | 谢天谢地 |
[27:44] | – See? – Is that him? | 他们正把他带来 |
[27:46] | That’s him. | 那就是他吗 |
[27:48] | And that’s his mother. | 就是他 |
[27:51] | You said if they caught him, I could take my driver’s test. | 那是他妈妈 |
[27:54] | – No, I said maybe. – Mom. | 你说如果他们抓住他 我就能参加考试了 -不 我说的是可能 -妈妈 |
[27:55] | Okay, let’s just leave it up to Mr. Monk. | -不 我说的是可能 -妈妈 好吧 这问题交给Monk先生 |
[27:57] | If he says it’s okay, you can go. | 他说好 |
[27:59] | No no, don’t drag me into this. | 你就能去 不 |
[28:02] | As you may recall, I have enough problems of my own. | 不 别把我扯进去 |
[28:05] | Well, now you have another one. | 或许你能记得 我自己已经麻烦多多了 |
[28:06] | All right, I gotta go call my parents. | 那你现在又有了新的麻烦 好的 我去告诉我父母 |
[28:07] | They’ve been worried sick. | 好的 我去告诉我父母 他们一直很担心 |
[28:09] | Mr. Monk. Mr. Monk, please. | 他们一直很担心 Monk先生 Monk先生 拜托了 |
[28:10] | – I’m begging you. – Julie! | Monk先生 Monk先生 拜托了 -我求你了 |
[28:12] | Mr. Monk, I am begging you. | -我求你了 Monk先生 我求你了 |
[28:13] | Julie, look, he’s just a suspect. | Monk先生 我求你了 Julie 看看 他是个嫌疑犯 |
[28:15] | Listen to me, we haven’t even questioned him yet. | 听我说 |
[28:17] | Mr. Monk, he’s the guy. | 我们还没审讯他 |
[28:18] | When you came in, you said it was all over. | Monk 他就是凶手 |
[28:20] | Well, it sounded good. I wanted to make a big entrance. | 你进来时说一切都结束了 这听起来不错 |
[28:23] | Look, let me think about it, okay? | 我是想进门给你个惊喜 让我好好想想 可以吗 |
[28:25] | Mr. Monk, he’s in jail. He can’t do anything now. | Monk先生 他现在在牢里 他什么都做不了 |
[28:27] | Yeah, you know, I’m busy. | 是啊 你看 我现在很忙 |
[28:29] | I got a lot of things to do. | 是啊 你看 我现在很忙 我有很多事要做 |
[28:31] | I got all these yellow pencils. | 这么多黄色的铅笔 |
[28:32] | Everybody’s driving. All of my friends. | 这么多黄色的铅笔 |
[28:34] | You were a kid once, weren’t you? | 所有人都在开车 我所有的朋友 |
[28:36] | Very briefly. | 你也曾是个孩子 不是吗 |
[28:38] | Then you remember what it’s like. | 很简短 |
[28:39] | I’m just trying to fit in, Mr. Monk. I just wanna be normal. | 那你想想那是什么模样 我只是在融合进去 Monk先生 |
[28:42] | Why don’t you talk to the captain? | 我只想做正常人 |
[28:44] | Oh no, not my jurisdiction. | 你干嘛不和队长谈谈 |
[28:46] | Mr. Monk, the DMV is four blocks away on Vinton Street. | 哦 不 |
[28:49] | And if I leave now, I still might make it. | 这可不是我的管辖范围 Monk先生 |
[28:51] | Please, Mr. Monk, look into your heart. | 车辆管理部就在 四个街区外的Vinton大街 我现在走还赶得及 |
[28:53] | I am begging you. | 拜托 Monk先生 看看你的内心 |
[28:55] | Are you Julie Teeger? | 我求你了 |
[28:59] | That’s my mother’s name. | 你是Julie Teeger吗 |
[29:01] | Hey, get him the hell out of here. | 和我母亲一样 嘿 |
[29:03] | You better be careful, Julie Teeger. | 把他带走 你最好小心点 |
[29:08] | Julie Teeger Are you okay? | |
[29:13] | Oh, my God. He is so the guy. | 你没事吧 哦 |
[29:16] | That was, like, a confession. | 天啊 他就是凶手 |
[29:18] | So I can go now, right? | 他刚刚的话像是供认 |
[29:20] | Mr. Monk, say yes. | 那我现在就走了 对吗 Monk先生 说”好的” |
[29:22] | Say yes. | Say yes. Monk先生 说”好的” 说”好的” 说”好的” |
[29:23] | Julie, how are you gonna get there? | 说”好的” 说”好的” |
[29:25] | Your mother can’t just leave. | Julie 你怎么去那儿呢 |
[29:26] | I could drive her over. | 你妈妈现在不能走 |
[29:28] | She could drive me over. | 我可以带她去 |
[29:32] | Yeah, uh, fine. | 她可以开车带我去 |
[29:34] | – Okay, good, yeah. – Thank you so much! | 是的 好的 好的 很好 非常感谢 |
[29:37] | Thank you so much, Mr. Monk. | 非常感谢 |
[29:39] | Thank you, thank you, thank you. | Monk先生 |
[29:41] | – Okay, good. – Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[29:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 -好的 |
[29:46] | Where’s the girl? | -谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[29:48] | The one I was talking to. I think she’s in trouble. | 那女孩要去哪儿 |
[29:51] | Matthew, listen to me. | 刚刚和我说话那个 我觉得她有麻烦了 |
[29:52] | You’ve got other things to worry about right now. | Matthew 听我说 现在你有其他事要担心 |
[29:55] | You told my partner you’d been a bad boy. | 你告诉我的搭档你是个坏孩子 |
[29:57] | We have it on tape. | |
[29:58] | I was talking to some girls in the park. | 我们有录音为证 |
[30:01] | That’s what I meant. | 我和公园中的一些女孩谈话 |
[30:02] | Mama doesn’t like when I talk to girls. | 我就是这个意思 妈妈不喜欢我和女孩说话 |
[30:04] | You were more than talking. | 你可不止说说话而已 |
[30:06] | You hurt them, didn’t you? | 你可不止说说话而已 你伤害了她们 对吗 |
[30:09] | There were two women had the same name as your mother. | 有两个同名的女性 |
[30:12] | No, I wouldn’t hurt anybody. | 和你妈妈同名 |
[30:14] | Talk to my mother. She’ll tell you. | 不 我没有伤害任何人 |
[30:17] | Where is she? | 你去跟我妈妈说 她会告诉你的 |
[30:18] | What did you do with her? | 她在哪儿 |
[30:21] | So you love your mother. | 你把她怎么了 |
[30:22] | Yes. | 那么你爱你的母亲 |
[30:24] | – I don’t think so. – Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[30:26] | No, I think you hate your mother. | -我可不这么认为 -我是的 |
[30:28] | – No, I don’t. – You hate your mother. | 不 我觉得你恨你妈妈 你恨你妈妈 |
[30:30] | You hate your mother so much | 你恨你妈妈 你非常恨你妈妈 |
[30:31] | that you’ve been running around town killing her over and over again! | 你非常恨你妈妈 |
[30:33] | No, no! You’re making me sound crazy. | 以至于你跑遍全城 把她杀了一遍又一遍 |
[30:35] | I’m not crazy! Where’s my mother? | 不 不 你以为我疯了 我可没疯 |
[30:37] | Where’s my mother? | 我妈妈在哪儿 |
[30:43] | Where’s my mother? | 我妈妈在哪儿 |
[30:48] | I want my mother. | 我妈妈在哪儿 |
[30:53] | Whatcha got there? | 我要我妈妈 |
[30:55] | My rabbit’s foot. It protects me. | 那是什么 |
[30:57] | Oh, right, well, you’re gonna need it. | 我兔子的腿 这是我的保护神 |
[31:00] | You drive a Nissan pickup truck, don’t you? | 哦 很好 |
[31:02] | It has a trailer hitch, right? | 你现在用不着它了 你开尼桑的卡车 |
[31:06] | I don’t know. I guess so. | 对吗 车有拖车钩栓 对吗 |
[31:08] | Yeah. | 我不知道 |
[31:09] | And I believe this is your knife. | 应该有吧 是的 |
[31:11] | We found it in your boot. | 我想这是你的刀吧 |
[31:14] | Yeah. | 我们在你的靴子里找到的 |
[31:15] | I always wear that. I’ve had it my whole life. | 是的 |
[31:18] | I used to get teased a lot. | 我一直带着它 |
[31:22] | – Really? – Yeah. | 一直都带着 我常常被嘲笑 |
[31:23] | If you don’t believe me… | -真的吗 -是的 如果你不相信 |
[31:25] | – Ask my mother. – Ask your mother. | 如果你不相信 |
[31:28] | He had a knife? | -问我妈妈去 -问你妈妈 |
[31:30] | Strapped to his leg. | 他有刀吗 |
[31:32] | Randy, victim… | 就绑在他的腿上 |
[31:34] | Randy Victim one was killed with a steak knife. | |
[31:37] | I don’t know. | 受害者… 受害者是被一把牛扒刀杀死的 |
[31:38] | I mean, he’s a knife freak. | 我不知道 我是说 他是个刀迷 |
[31:39] | Didn’t wanna get his own knife dirty. | 我是说 他是个刀迷 |
[31:41] | I mean, Monk, the guy’s certifiable. | 不想弄脏自己的刀 |
[31:43] | Thought I was his mother. | Monk 这家伙疯了 |
[31:45] | He’s crazier than you. | 以为我是他妈妈 |
[31:47] | Grant. Hugh Grant. | 他比你更疯 |
[31:49] | You know him. That actor? | 很好 非常好 |
[31:51] | The crazy actor. | 你认识他 |
[31:54] | “Four Weddings and a Funeral.” | 那个演员? 那个疯演员 |
[32:01] | Morning, Miss Teeger. | 四个婚礼和一个葬礼 |
[32:04] | Mr. Carlson. | 早上好 Teeger小姐 |
[32:05] | Do you have your permit? | Carlson先生 |
[32:23] | There you go. | 拿到许可证了吗 |
[32:27] | That was something, wasn’t it? | 喝点吧 |
[32:29] | I’m not usually a fan of the insanity defense, | 你在想什么 |
[32:32] | but in this case… | 对吗 我通常不赞成以精神错乱作为辩护 |
[32:34] | It’s just creepy the way he talked to Julie. | 但在这个案子里… |
[32:37] | Get down. | 他跟Julie说话的样子太可怕了 |
[32:40] | Stay down! | 趴下 |
[32:49] | He’s gone, captain. | 待着 |
[32:51] | We were leading him out. He grabbed Hartman’s weapon. | 我们带他出去的时候 |
[32:53] | – Who’s gone? – Your guy. | 他抢了Hartman的枪 |
[32:55] | Teeger. | -谁跑了 |
[32:56] | Oh, my God. | -你的那家伙 |
[32:57] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[33:04] | Pick up. | 哦 天啊 |
[33:05] | Pick up, Julie. Pick up. | 接电话 |
[33:07] | Yeah, he stole a pizza delivery truck. | 接电话 Julie |
[33:09] | He’s heading west towards the plaza. | 接电话 是的 他偷了一辆送披萨的送货车 |
[33:12] | I’m leaving with Natalie right now. | 他向西开往广场去了 我跟Natalie马上出发 |
[33:13] | We gotta make sure her kid’s okay. | 我跟Natalie马上出发 |
[33:15] | Hey, my car’s right out front. | 我们要确保她的孩子安全 |
[33:16] | – I’ll drive. – I don’t think so. | 嘿 我的车就在门口 |
[33:18] | Where the hell is Monk? | -我来开车 |
[33:21] | Julie Teeger? | -我可不同意 Monk在哪儿 |
[33:23] | She was probably one of the best tenants I ever had. | 她可能是我最好的租客之一了 |
[33:26] | Who would do a thing like that? | |
[33:28] | Run over a girl on her bicycle | 谁会干这样的事呢 |
[33:30] | and just keep going? | 压过骑自行车的女孩 |
[33:31] | I don’t know, ma’am. | 并且逃之夭夭 |
[33:48] | You were told to turn that off. | 我不知道 夫人 |
[33:50] | It’s my mother. | 我说过要关机 |
[33:54] | Okay. Okay, okay. | 是我妈妈的电话 |
[33:55] | I’m turning it off. | 好吧 好吧 |
[34:07] | A lot of packages. | 好吧 我关了 |
[34:08] | She got deliveries all the time. | 这么多箱子 |
[34:11] | From the eBay. | 她经常有包裹 |
[34:21] | There’s a box missing. | 来自易趣的 |
[34:24] | A yellow one. | 少了个箱子 |
[34:25] | Excuse me. Disher. | 黄色的 |
[34:27] | Did she get a delivery on Thursday? | 抱歉 |
[34:30] | The day she passed? | 周四她有包裹吗 |
[34:31] | Now that you mention it, I think she did. | 她遇害的那天? |
[34:34] | Monk, Matthew Teeger just bolted. We gotta roll. | 既然你提起了 我想是的 |
[34:46] | Monk Mathew Julie Teeger! | |
[34:47] | Oh, my God. | Teeger刚刚逃走了 我们得走了 |
[34:50] | – What are you doing now? – I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 哦 |
[34:52] | Julie Teeger! | 天啊 -你在干嘛 |
[34:54] | – | – Miss Teeger. – He’s after me. |
[34:58] | Julie Teeger! | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[35:00] | Miss Teeger, stop! Stop! | 停车 |
[35:03] | That’s not good. | |
[35:04] | He’s trying to kill me! | 这可不妙 |
[35:06] | Miss Teeger, they’re just made of cardboard. | 他想杀了我 他们只是纸人 Teeger小姐 |
[35:08] | I didn’t mean to. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[35:10] | Please. Please. | 对不起 对不起 |
[35:11] | Julie Teeger! Julie! | 拜托 |
[35:14] | No, Julie Teeger! | 停车 |
[35:21] | What is that? A three point turn? | 这算什么 三点调头? |
[35:26] | Julie, no! | Julie 不 |
[35:27] | Julie Just stop the car. | |
[35:30] | All right. All right. Fine. Fine. | 不 |
[35:33] | Oh, no. Oh, no, I’m stuck. | 快停车 |
[35:35] | God! | 天啊 |
[35:36] | Julie! | |
[35:37] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[35:44] | Open the door! | 开门 |
[35:59] | You got him? Say the word. | 瞄准了吗 |
[36:02] | – Captain! – Take the shot. | 听令 队长 |
[36:07] | – He’s not the guy. – He’s not the guy? | 开枪 他不是凶手 |
[36:10] | He’s just trying to warn her. | 他不是凶手? |
[36:12] | Julie, it’s okay! | 不是 他只是想警告她 |
[36:14] | This will protect you. But be careful. | Julie 没事 |
[36:17] | There’s a crazed killer on the loose. | 这会保护你的 |
[36:28] | Of course. | 小心点 有个在逃的杀人狂 |
[36:30] | So if he’s not the guy, who’s the guy? | 当然 |
[36:34] | I remember this box was here in your living room | 如果他不是凶手 |
[36:37] | the day your wife was killed. | 那谁是凶手 |
[36:39] | And I found this piece in the other Julie’s townhouse. | 我记得这个盒子在你的客厅里 |
[36:46] | It’s a perfect fit. | 就在你妻子被害的那天 我发现了这个碎片 |
[36:49] | I don’t understand. What does that prove? | 在另外一个Julie的房间里 完全吻合 |
[36:51] | It proves that you killed both women, Mr. Teeger. | 我不懂 这又能证明什么 |
[36:54] | First your wife, then the other Julie. | 证明那两个人是你杀的 Teeger先生 |
[36:56] | You were having an extra-marital sex affair. | 先是你的妻子 |
[36:59] | – That… – Don’t deny it, Mr. Teeger. | 再是另一个Julie 你有外遇 |
[37:01] | We already talked to her. Her name’s Maria Hamilton. | -那… -别否认了 Teeger 我们已经和她谈过了 |
[37:03] | You’ve been seeing her for three years. | 她叫Maria Hamilton |
[37:05] | She said you got in a fight last week. | 你们在一起三年了 |
[37:07] | She wanted to teach you a lesson. | 她说上周你们吵架了 |
[37:09] | She was a woman scorned. | 她想给你点颜色瞧瞧 |
[37:11] | You left a bunch of things at her place, | 她可是个不好惹的人 |
[37:13] | she decided to mail them to your wife. | 你在她那儿留了很多东西 |
[37:15] | But the mailing label was torn. | 她决定统统寄给你妻子 |
[37:18] | The post office couldn’t read the address. | 但是标签条被撕了 |
[37:20] | They delivered the package to Julie Teeger. | 邮局的人无法辨认地址 |
[37:23] | Not your wife. | 他们把包裹给了Julie Teeger |
[37:24] | The other Julie… The wrong Julie Teeger. | 不是你妻子 另一个 |
[37:27] | The post office confirmed it. | Julie 搞错的Julie Teeger |
[37:29] | The two Julies got their mail mixed up all the time. | 邮局已经确认这一点 |
[37:32] | She was a good neighbor. | 两个Julie经常搞混邮件 |
[37:34] | She brought the box over to the other Julie. | 她是个好邻居 |
[37:37] | I mean, the second Julie. I mean your wife. | 她把盒子送还给了另一个Julie |
[37:42] | Whatever happened, it must have happened quickly. | 我的意思是 第二个Julie |
[37:45] | It got ugly. | 你的妻子 不管接下来发生了什么 |
[37:47] | You grabbed a knife, | 一定事出突然 很糟糕 |
[37:49] | and you killed her right over there in the hall. | 你拿起刀 |
[37:52] | You wanted to make it look like a burglary. | 杀了她 |
[37:55] | You wanted to say you weren’t even home. | 就在门厅 你想把一切布置成入室行窃的模样 |
[37:58] | There was just one problem. | 你想说自己甚至不在家 |
[38:00] | You were afraid that Julie Teeger, | 可是只有一个问题 |
[38:02] | not your wife, the other… You know who I mean. | 你害怕Julie Teeger |
[38:06] | You were afraid she saw too much. | 不是你妻子 而是另外一个… |
[38:09] | You ran her down before she got home. | 你知道我说的是谁 你怕她看到的太多 |
[38:13] | The trailer hitch on your SUV | 你开车撞倒她 在她回家之前 |
[38:14] | matches the wound on Julie Teeger’s back. | 你SUV上的拖车钩栓 和Julie |
[38:17] | Julie number two, not your Julie. | Teeger背上的伤口吻合 二号Julie |
[38:21] | Yes. | 不是你的 Julie |
[38:23] | I know which one you mean. | 是的 |
[38:25] | I promised that I would catch your wife’s killer. | 我知道你说的是哪个 |
[38:27] | Remember? | 我向你保证会抓到杀害你妻子的凶手 |
[38:29] | Turn around, Georgie. | 还记得吧 |
[38:32] | We’d have been here sooner, but you got lucky. | 转身 Georgie |
[38:34] | There was another Julie Teeger whose son has a few problems. | 我们本来早点来这儿的 但是你运气不错 还有一个 Julie Teeger |
[38:37] | Took us a while to realize we had the wrong guy. | 她的儿子有点毛病 |
[38:41] | What? Oh, no! | 这才让我们费了点劲才发现抓错人了 什么 |
[38:44] | How did this happen? | 哦 |
[38:48] | All right, well, I understand. | 不 怎么会这样 |
[38:50] | Thank you for calling. | 好的 我知道了 |
[38:51] | What? | 谢谢你打电话给我 |
[38:53] | That was Julie’s school. | 怎么了 |
[38:54] | That let her re-take her driver’s test. | Julie学校的电话 |
[38:57] | Good news? | 让她重考驾照 |
[38:58] | No, she passed! | 好消息? 不 |
[39:02] | Natalie, how will this impact my sitting in the front seat? | 她过了 Natalie |
[39:04] | Congratulations! | 这对我坐前面副驾位 会有多大的影响? |
[39:06] | Sorry, Natalie. | 恭喜 |
[39:22] | Julie! | 抱歉 |
[39:24] | Natalie Nice wheels, kiddo. | |
[39:26] | So your mom finally caved in, huh? | 车不错 孩子 |
[39:28] | She always does. | 你妈妈终于肯买给你了 |
[39:30] | Are you okay? | 她总是这样的 |
[39:31] | Oh, yeah, I’m fine. | 你还好吗 |
[39:33] | My car’s still in the shop. | 是的 |
[39:35] | Want a ride? | 我很好 |
[39:40] | What’s so funny? | 我的车还在修 要搭车吗 |
[39:42] | Nothin’. | 有什么好笑的 |
[39:43] | Thank you, I would love a ride, Julie. | 没什么 谢谢 |
[39:53] | Thank you. | 我要搭车 Julie |
[39:54] | That’s Gina, and that’s Kimberly. | 谢谢 |
[39:56] | Hi, Gina and Kimberly. | 这是Gina 这是Kamberlin |
[40:01] | Wait, wait, use your blinker. | 你们好 Gina Kamberlin |
[40:03] | Julie, blinker! Blinker! | 小心点 |
[40:05] | You got it, captain. It’s all under control. | 等等 Julie |
[40:08] | Hey, Julie, you can go a little faster. | 没事 队长 一切尽在掌握 |
[40:10] | Go on. Drive like your mom. | Julie 你开太快了 |
[40:12] | Just kidding. | 跟你妈妈一个样 开个玩笑 |