时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | It’s a good show, Mr. Monk. Very old-fashioned. | |
[00:11] | No sex or anything. | Monk先生 这个节目非常棒 浓浓的怀旧时尚 |
[00:12] | I… I think you’d like it. | 不含任何色情因素 |
[00:13] | No, thank you. | 我想你会喜欢的 |
[00:15] | Why, because it’s on channel 11? | 不了 谢谢 |
[00:16] | That’s right. | 为什么 就因为在11频道播出? |
[00:17] | But you’d watch it if it was on channel 10. | 没错 |
[00:19] | That’s right. | 但你也看10频道啊 |
[00:20] | Okay, well, let’s just say | 没错 |
[00:21] | that you’re flipping through the channels, | 我要告诉你 |
[00:22] | and you see a show that you really like, | 你转换频道 |
[00:24] | and it just happens to be on channel 23… | 找找自己真正喜欢的节目 它只不过恰好是… |
[00:27] | Why would I be flipping channels? | -23频道 |
[00:28] | If it’s a good show, it’s on channel 10. | -为什么我要转换频道 |
[00:31] | I don’t know. Put him in a squad car. | 10频道的节目很不错 |
[00:32] | Okay… okay. Uh, yeah, here they come. | 我知道 我在工作 好的 |
[00:35] | Uh, yeah, I’ll let you know. Thank you, doctor. | 好的 是的 他们来了 |
[00:37] | – Who was that? – Nobody. | 好的 我会告诉你的 谢谢 医生 |
[00:39] | You just said, “Thank you, doctor.” | 谁的电话 没谁 |
[00:41] | – No, I didn’t. – It was Dr. Kroger. | 你刚刚可在说”谢谢 医生” |
[00:44] | The crime scene boys found something inside | 没 我没说 是Korger医生 |
[00:46] | that might upset you. | 案发现场涉及到的一些东西 |
[00:48] | That’s why we called. | 可以会使你不安 |
[00:49] | We figured you might want to talk to him, | 所以我们打电话给医生 |
[00:51] | so he said he’d stay up and wait for you. | 我们想你或者不会和他谈谈 |
[00:53] | Did somebody die? | 所以他说要离你远点 |
[00:54] | – Somebody we know? – It’s not homicide. | 有人死了吗 我们认识的人? |
[00:56] | Nobody was hurt. It’s a straight-up burglary. | 不是谋杀案 |
[01:00] | Monk, it’s pretty intense. | 没人受伤 只是一起纯粹的抢劫案 |
[01:02] | If you don’t think you can handle it, maybe you should just go home. | Monk 这个冲击太强了 你觉得自己无法应付 |
[01:05] | I understand. | 或许你应该回家去 |
[01:08] | Wait, wait, wait. Mr. Monk, come on, come on, come on. | 我明白 |
[01:10] | We have to see. | 等等 等等 |
[01:20] | We found this by the front door. | Monk先生 过来 我们得看看 |
[01:22] | It was, uh, folded up. | 在这前面 前门旁边 |
[01:24] | The guy who broke in must have dropped it. | 这是一张纸片 |
[01:26] | “To force heaven, Mars shall have a new angel.” | 闯进来的家伙肯定把它弄掉了 为了进入天堂 |
[01:31] | Some kind of code. | 火星(也有”战神”之义) 要有一个新天使 |
[01:33] | Is that it? | 听起来像暗语 |
[01:34] | That’s just an appetizer. | 就这个? |
[01:35] | Apparently this guy had a grocery list. | 这只是热身 |
[01:38] | He took a couple of cell phones, | 我想这家伙有一张长长的物品清单 |
[01:39] | a flashlight bulb, | 他拿走了几个手机 |
[01:41] | some waterproof sealant, and some braided copper wire. | 手电筒灯泡 |
[01:44] | Okay… he’s making a bomb, remote control. | 防水电线 好的 |
[01:48] | I’m not done. | 我们能肯定 他在制造炸弹 |
[01:50] | He also took ten 20-volt magnesium batteries. | 我还没说完呢 |
[01:55] | 20 years, I’ve only seen one other bomb like that. | 他还拿了10节20伏的磁电池 |
[01:59] | Trudy? | 20年以来这样的炸弹我第二次见到 |
[02:01] | He used this to pry open the door. | 他把这个留在门口 |
[02:06] | It’s just a crowbar. | |
[02:08] | Look at the fingerprints. | 是门栓 |
[02:11] | Thumb, index finger, | 看看指纹 |
[02:12] | middle finger, ring finger, | 拇指 |
[02:14] | pinky. | 食指 中指 |
[02:17] | Six fingers? | 无名指 |
[03:59] | No! | 小指 六个手指 |
[04:01] | Wai… Wait! | 不 |
[04:07] | No, Trudy. | 等等 等等 |
[04:08] | Trudy… | 不 |
[04:09] | Trudy Trudy No, wait! Wait! | |
[04:11] | Trudy! No! | 不 等等 |
[04:13] | No! | 等等 Trudy 不 |
[04:15] | No! | 不 |
[04:41] | “To force heaven, | 不 |
[04:42] | Mars shall have a new angel.” | 为了进入天堂 火星(也有”战神”之义)要有一个新天使 |
[04:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[04:46] | Let’s just review what we know. | 好的 |
[04:48] | So the page was torn | 让我们再看一遍已知情况 |
[04:49] | out of some kind of appointment book. | 这张纸是从一个记事本上撕下来的 |
[04:52] | It’s March 14th, which is today. | 日期是3月14号 就是今天 |
[04:54] | 11 p.m. is circled. | 晚上11点被圈了起来 |
[04:56] | So something is going to happen tonight at 11 p.m. | 晚上11点被圈了起来 所以今晚11点有事发生 |
[05:00] | Now let’s review what we don’t know. | 现在说说我们不知道的 |
[05:02] | Everything else! | |
[05:04] | What’s going to happen? Where is it happening? | 一切 会发生什么事情 |
[05:05] | – Who is involved? – I’ve been working on that. | 发生地又在哪里 谁被牵涉其中 |
[05:07] | I bought a book last night on code breaking. | 我一直在努力寻找 昨晚我专门买了一本解密的书 |
[05:10] | Oh! Good. | 哦 很好 |
[05:11] | You bought a book?! | 你买了书? |
[05:14] | Case solved. | |
[05:15] | It’s called, the simple substitution code. | 事情解决了 |
[05:17] | “A” equals one. “B” equals two. | 这叫简单代替密码 |
[05:19] | When you add them all up, you get… | a代表1 b代表2 |
[05:20] | 358. | 358. 当你把所有数字相加 得到… -358 |
[05:22] | -358 Which… doesn’t help us at all. | |
[05:24] | Thank you, but… | 一点用都没有 |
[05:27] | Okay… now let’s just think. | 谢谢 |
[05:29] | Let’s just think. | 好的 |
[05:32] | Mars. | 我们想想 好好想想 |
[05:34] | The planet? | 火星 |
[05:36] | No, the God of war. | 行星? |
[05:38] | Maybe it’s part of a poem. | 不 |
[05:40] | You know? Like a really dreadful poem. | 战神 |
[05:46] | Were you drinking from this? | 或许是诗中的句子 |
[05:48] | No. | 一首相当可怕的诗 你喝了这个? |
[05:50] | It’s lighter than it was yesterday. | 没 |
[05:54] | About four ounces. | 可它比昨天要轻啊 |
[05:57] | Mr. Monk… you okay? | 轻了大概4盎司 |
[06:00] | You still thinking about that dream? | Monk先生 你还好吧 |
[06:05] | To see her… | 你还在想那个梦吗 |
[06:08] | It must have been awful. | 看到她… |
[06:10] | Then I wake up… | 肯定很难受 |
[06:14] | and she’s gone again. | 然后我醒了… 她又走了 |
[06:19] | After all these years… | 经过了这么多年… |
[06:22] | to be so close. | 如此接近 |
[06:25] | Natalie, I can feel it. | Natalie 我能感觉得到 |
[06:26] | I can just feel it. | Natalie 我能感觉得到 我能感觉得到 |
[06:28] | It’s right in front of me! | 它就在我面前 |
[06:31] | “To force heaven, Mars shall have a new angel. | 为了进入天堂 火星要有一个新天使 |
[06:34] | To force heaven, Mars shall have a new angel.” | 为了进入天堂 |
[06:39] | Why can’t I see it? | 火星要有一个新天使 |
[06:42] | Why can’t… | 为什么我看不出来呢 |
[06:45] | Wha… | 为什么 |
[06:55] | What? | 什么 什么 |
[07:06] | “To force heaven.” | 为了进入天堂 |
[07:10] | You did it, didn’t you? | |
[07:11] | Oh, my God, you figured it out! | 你猜出来了 对吧 |
[07:13] | I gotta call the captain. Everybody’s gonna wanna help. | 哦 天啊 你解决了 我去告诉队长 |
[07:15] | No. No, no! No. | 大家都要帮忙 不 不 不 不 |
[07:16] | False alarm. | 不 不 不 不 |
[07:18] | No. | 我想错了 |
[07:20] | No, I thought I had… | 没有 没 我以为我想到了… |
[07:22] | something, but it’s just a false alarm. | 不过是错的 |
[07:25] | You’ll get it. You always do. | 你会解决的 |
[07:28] | But, Mr. Monk, it’s almost 10:30. | 你总是如此 |
[07:30] | I have to go meet Julie. She has that dance recital. | 不过 Monk先生 快10点半了 我要去看Julie 她今天有独舞表演 |
[07:33] | – You sure you don’t wanna go? – Yeah. | -你真的不想去吗 -是的 |
[07:34] | Okay, well, I’m gonna bring my phone. | -你真的不想去吗 -是的 好吧 我把手机带上 |
[07:37] | So call me if you need anything. | 有什么需要就打我电话 |
[08:37] | “2… 4… 7… | mars-hall街 |
[08:41] | “Mars-hall Avenue. | (暗语中的mar shall) |
[08:47] | Angel.” | 天使县 |
[09:30] | Right on time. | 很准时嘛 |
[09:33] | Did you bring it? | 你带来了吗 |
[09:37] | The money… Do you got it or not? | 钱 你到底带来没有 |
[09:41] | Don’t screw with me, man. I held up my end. | 别耍我 伙计 |
[09:43] | I just got back from Riverton. | 我遵守了我的承诺 |
[09:45] | It’s all set up. We’re good to go. | 我刚从Riverton回来 全都计划好了 我们能安全离开 |
[09:50] | Oh, hell. | 哦 该死的 |
[09:52] | Jesus, stay right there. | 天啊 别动 |
[09:53] | Who the hell are you? | 天啊 |
[09:56] | You dropped this. | 别动 |
[09:59] | At the store. | 你是谁 这是你掉的 |
[10:01] | What the hell are you talkin’ about? | 在那家商店 你到底在说什么 |
[10:05] | I said stay back! I mean it! | 我说了退后 我说真的 |
[10:11] | Wait a minute… I know you. | 等等 我认识你 |
[10:15] | You’re the cop with the… | 你是警察 和… |
[10:16] | – With the what? – The wife. | 你是警察 和… -和什么 -那个妻子 |
[10:56] | You gonna kill me, huh? | 你要杀我吗 |
[10:58] | Like this? Like a dog? | 像这样 |
[11:01] | Why? | 像杀一只狗 |
[11:03] | – Why? | – Why? 为什么 |
[11:04] | Why?! | -为什么 -为什么 为什么 |
[11:05] | I don’t know why. | 为什么 我不知道为什么 |
[11:07] | I never know why. | 我不知道为什么 |
[11:09] | It was just a job. | |
[11:11] | I didn’t even know the lady. | 这只是个工作 |
[11:13] | Who… | 我根本不认识那位女士 |
[11:17] | Who hired you? | 谁… |
[11:18] | I tell you that, I’m a dead man. | 谁雇你干的 我告诉你 我是个已死的人 |
[11:27] | You can’t do it, can you? | 你无法扣动扳机 对吗 |
[11:30] | Yeah, it’s not in you. I can tell. | 是的 你做不到 我看得出来 |
[12:12] | Sheriff’s department! Drop that weapon. | 治安官 放下武器 |
[12:14] | I’m not askin’ twice! | 我只说一次 |
[12:17] | That’s a good boy. | 很好 |
[12:18] | Now, with your foot, | 现在 抬起你的脚 |
[12:21] | slide the gun away, nice and easy. | 把枪踢到一边 慢慢来 |
[12:27] | You’re doin’ good. | 很好 |
[12:28] | Kiss the floor. | 很好 |
[12:29] | Uh… see… | 亲吻地板 |
[12:31] | That’s something, if you knew me, | 瞧 |
[12:33] | kissing the floor… | 有件事 如果你认识我 |
[12:34] | You know, I’d really love to chat with you, pal. | 亲吻地板… |
[12:36] | I would. | 事实上我想和你聊聊 哥们 |
[12:37] | Right now, I need you face down on the floor. | 真的 现在 |
[12:43] | This is Rollins, 247 Marshall. | 脸朝下 趴在地上 |
[12:45] | Get everybody down here. | 我是Rollins 位置marshall街247号 |
[12:47] | I need crime scene unit and a meat wagon. | 情况已被控制 |
[12:50] | Suspect is in custody. | 我需要犯罪现场调查人员 |
[12:52] | You have the right to remain silent. | 和一辆救护车 |
[12:55] | You have the right to an attorney. | 嫌疑犯被制服 |
[12:57] | Anything you say can and will be used against you | 你有权保持沉默 |
[13:01] | in a court of law. | 你有权请律师 |
[13:03] | Turn to your right. | 你所说的一切都将成为呈堂证供 |
[13:17] | Victim, Frank Nunn. | 向右转 |
[13:20] | – Frank? – Nunn. | 受害者 |
[13:21] | Frank Nunn We found his passport. | |
[13:23] | Been in Brazil for the last eight years. | 我们找到了他的护照 |
[13:25] | Just got back a week ago. | 在巴西待了8年 |
[13:26] | Yeah, look, I didn’t do it. | 一周前才回来 |
[13:28] | I… I didn’t shoot him. | 听着 不是我干的 |
[13:30] | You didn’t shoot him? | 我…我没有向他开枪 |
[13:32] | Buddy, I was there, remember? | 你没有向他开枪? |
[13:34] | I was looking for the guy who hired him. | 伙计 当时我在场 记得吗 |
[13:36] | He was the only lead I had. | 我在找这家伙的幕后指使人 |
[13:38] | I’d have to be crazy. | 他只是我掌握的线索 |
[13:39] | Yeah, well, if “I’d have to be crazy” was a viable defense, | 我真的疯了 |
[13:43] | we could rent our jails out for birthday parties. | 是啊 |
[13:46] | Step over here and let’s get you fingerprinted. | 如果”我真的疯了”是有效辩护的话 |
[13:55] | Index finger. | 那我们就能把监狱出租做生日派对场地 过来 |
[14:02] | Yeah… Okay. Wait, wait. | 录指纹 食指 |
[14:03] | Wait, wait, wait. | 好的 等等 等等 |
[14:05] | Relax, Adrian, it’s not gonna hurt. | 等等 等等 |
[14:08] | It’s just a little ink. | 等等 放轻松 |
[14:11] | Wait… Yeah, okay, wait. | Adrian 不会受伤的 只是一点点墨水 |
[14:13] | Wait, wait, uh… | 等等 好的 |
[14:16] | I-I-I’ll do it. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[14:17] | L-Let me do it. | 我…我…我会做的 |
[14:19] | Let me do it. | 让我自己来 |
[14:21] | All right. | 让我自己来 |
[14:43] | I don’t have time for this. | |
[14:44] | – I can do it, just… – Little help. | 我没时间了 我能行的 |
[14:49] | Okay, buddy, let’s go. | 只是… 来帮忙 |
[14:50] | Just… yeah… | 好的 伙计 来吧 |
[14:51] | All right, here we go. | 只是… |
[14:52] | All together. Ready? | 好的 来吧 |
[14:54] | I got it. | 一起上 准备好了吗 |
[14:55] | I got it. | 来吧 来吧 |
[14:58] | Good. Little more. | 很好 |
[15:00] | It’s happening. | 再使劲 |
[15:01] | It’s all a matter of… | 快好了 |
[15:03] | Yep, almost. Almost there. | 只是… 好的 马上就好 |
[15:05] | Here we go. I got it. | 就差一点点 来吧 来吧 |
[15:07] | We got it, we got it. | 好了 |
[15:12] | Wipe. Wipe. | 好了 |
[15:14] | Wipe. | 纸巾 纸巾 |
[15:15] | Wipe. | 纸巾 |
[15:18] | Just take a couple of these. | 纸巾 |
[15:20] | Not guilty, your honor. | 只差几个了 |
[15:21] | The state moves for the prisoner to be remanded until trial without bail. | 无罪 法官大人 |
[15:25] | Your honor, my client is not a flight risk. | 按法律 将犯人还押候审 直到无保释金审判 |
[15:26] | He’s a former police officer. | 法官大人 我的当事人不会逃跑 |
[15:28] | He served the city of San Francisco honorably for 14 years. | 他是一名前警察 |
[15:31] | He still has friends in the department, | 他为旧金山服务了14年 |
[15:32] | some of whom are here today. | 现在他在警局还有朋友 |
[15:34] | I should also point out that, even if he wanted to flee, | 有些今天还到场了 我还要指出 |
[15:37] | my client doesn’t drive. | 即使他想逃跑 |
[15:39] | He also has an obsessive fear of airplanes… | 可我的当事人不会开车 |
[15:42] | and boats. | 同时他对飞机 |
[15:43] | And trucks. | 以及轮船有着强迫恐惧症 |
[15:45] | And trains. | 还有卡车 |
[15:46] | He’s not going anywhere. | 火车 |
[15:48] | Your honor, on Tuesday night, | 他哪儿都去不了 |
[15:49] | Mr. Monk somehow overcame his fears | 法官大人 |
[15:51] | to board a bus and travel 95 miles | 在周二晚上 Monk先生却克服了恐惧 |
[15:54] | to Angel County. | 搭上一辆公共汽车 旅行了95英里 |
[15:55] | His record of service is impressive. | 来到天使县 |
[15:57] | But even more impressive | 他的工作记录令人印象深刻 |
[15:58] | is the mountain of evidence against him. | 但令人更加印象深刻的 |
[16:00] | Mr. Monk’s motive is clear. | 是摆在他面前的如山铁证 Monk先生的动机很明显 |
[16:03] | He was obsessed with the victim Frank Nunn. | 他对受害者Frank |
[16:06] | That’s not good. | Nunn念念不忘 |
[16:07] | Furthermore, Mr. Monk has admitted | 这可不妙 |
[16:09] | under oath that he owned the gun. | 另外 |
[16:11] | That he took the gun from his house. | Monk先生宣誓 承认自己有枪 |
[16:13] | That he carried it to the crime scene. | 并且他将枪带出了房屋 |
[16:15] | And that it never left his possession. | 带着枪达到了犯罪现场 |
[16:17] | That’s not good. | 枪一直在他手上 这可不妙 |
[16:18] | And we will introduce ballistic evidence | 这可不妙 |
[16:20] | which will prove that Mr. Monk’s gun… | 我们会出示弹道检查的证据 |
[16:22] | the gun that came from this house, | 这将证明Monk先生的枪 |
[16:24] | the gun that never left his hand… | 从他房屋里带出的枪 |
[16:26] | is the same weapon | 从未离过手的枪 |
[16:28] | that fired the fatal bullet. | 与杀害受害者的枪是同一把枪 |
[16:30] | It’s all circumstantial. | |
[16:31] | The bullet definitely came from his gun. | 这全都是偶然 |
[16:33] | It’s been tested by two different laboratories. | 致命子弹来自他的枪 |
[16:37] | Bail is set at $900,000. | 这点毋庸置疑 已经被两家独立的实验室所证实 |
[16:49] | Um… with the court’s permission, | 保释金为90万美元 |
[16:52] | could you make it an even million? | 法庭许可 您能将金额订为偶数 |
[16:55] | Oh, my God. | 100万美元吗 |
[17:00] | What do you think? | 哦 天啊 |
[17:01] | – What do you think? | – What do you think? 你怎么想 你怎么想 |
[17:03] | Right now, I’m afraid to think. | 你怎么想 |
[17:04] | He can’t go to prison. He can barely survive out here. | 现在我害怕思考 |
[17:07] | Okay, well, there’s gonna be a trial. | 他不能进监狱 他在里面肯定活不下去 |
[17:08] | I mean, if he gets a good lawyer, right? | 好的 会有审判的 |
[17:10] | But all the evidence. You heard the judge. | 如果他找个好律师 对吧 |
[17:12] | The bullet came from his gun. | 可那些证据都在啊 你也听见法官的话了 |
[17:13] | Monk said he didn’t do it. | 子弹出自他的枪 |
[17:16] | That’s funny… This is the kind of case Monk always solves. | Monk说不是他干的 |
[17:19] | You know, not funny, “Ha ha” funny. | 真好笑 这种案子是Monk经常解决的案子 |
[17:21] | You know, more like… not funny at all funny. | 其实并不好笑 |
[17:24] | Monk… It wasn’t me. | 就像一点都不好笑似的好笑 |
[17:27] | Cap, it wasn’t me. | 不是我干的 |
[17:28] | Sheriff, excuse us. | 队长 真的不是我 |
[17:30] | Thank you. | 治安官 打扰一下 |
[17:32] | I thought about it. I almost did it. | 谢谢 |
[17:34] | But I didn’t pull the trigger. | 我想过 |
[17:37] | You believe me, right? | 我几乎要这么干 可我没有扣动扳机 |
[17:40] | We’ll worry about that later. | 你们是相信我的 对吧 |
[17:41] | Right now, we gotta get you out of here. | 这些我们以后再说 |
[17:44] | Now, your bail’s been set at a million, even. | 现在我们要把你弄出去 |
[17:46] | We need 10% of that. | 你现在的保释金是100万美元 偶数 |
[17:47] | Now, I can mortgage my townhouse. | 我们需要其中的10% |
[17:49] | I could sell my car. | 我可以把我的房子抵押 |
[17:51] | Um, I’m leasing, so… | 我可以卖车 |
[17:53] | Let’s go. Van’s downstairs. | 我还在租房 所以… |
[17:55] | One second. | 走吧 车在楼下 |
[17:56] | Can I say goodbye? | 马上就好 |
[18:01] | Don’t… | 我能说再见吗 |
[18:02] | Don’t worry about me. | 别… |
[18:05] | Okay? I mean… | 别为我担心 |
[18:07] | I’ll be okay. | 好吗 |
[18:13] | All right. | 我会没事的 |
[18:15] | Let’s not get all conjugal here. | 好的 别在这儿卿卿我我了 |
[18:16] | We got a long ride ahead of us. | 别在这儿卿卿我我了 |
[18:28] | Well, I guess we better go too. | 我们还要走很长的路呢 |
[18:49] | Watch your head. | 我想我们最好也走吧 |
[19:09] | Cold like that, you should have stayed home. | 我的胸卡呢 小心脑袋 |
[19:11] | Can’t… I used up all my sick days. | 咳成这样 你应该待在家里 |
[19:13] | Mm. | 不行 |
[19:15] | You know how many sick days I’ve used last ten years? | 我的病假全用光了 |
[19:18] | Zero. | 你知道这十年我用了多少天病假吗 |
[19:20] | Nada. | 零天 |
[19:21] | Well, you’re Superman. | 零天 一天都没有 |
[19:22] | Ah, I just take care of myself is all. | 你是超人 |
[19:25] | Don’t smoke, on the treadmill every morning. | 我只是小心照顾自己 |
[19:27] | Drink a quart of juice every day. | 不抽烟 每天早上在跑步机上运动 |
[19:29] | O.J., apple, pomegranate. | 每天喝一夸脱的果汁 橘子汁 |
[19:31] | I plan to live forever. | 苹果汁 石榴汁 |
[19:33] | Nah. It’ll just seem like forever. | 我打算长生不老 |
[19:37] | What the… | 表面上而已 什么… |
[19:59] | All units, we are on foot in pursuit. | 天啊… 所有单位注意 |
[20:02] | Mile marker 42, heading west. | 我们正在跑步追赶逃犯 42英里标示处 |
[20:32] | I need a detailed map of the area. | 西边方向 污水处理厂 |
[20:34] | Make sure it’s up to date. | 我需要该地区的详细地图 |
[20:36] | Satellite photos if you got ’em. | 确定是最新版的 |
[20:37] | All right, listen up, ’cause I’m not repeating myself. | 还要卫星照片 如果有的话 |
[20:40] | Adrian Monk is a homicide suspect | 好的 听好了 我只说一次 |
[20:42] | Adrian with a history of mental illness. | |
[20:44] | He’s 5’10” tall. | Monk是谋杀案的嫌疑犯 并且有心理疾病史 |
[20:46] | When last seen, he was handcuffed and on foot. | 大约1.75米 |
[20:48] | I want roadblocks at I-17 and Chester Avenue. | 最后一次见到他时 |
[20:53] | I want you to stop everything. | 他带着手铐和脚镣 我在I-17和Chester大道设置了路障 |
[20:54] | I mean every truck, every car, every tricycle | 你们要检查所有一切 每辆卡车 |
[20:57] | that tries to get through. | 汽车 三轮车 |
[20:58] | Understand? Don’t say anything, just nod. | 不能放过任何一辆 |
[21:00] | I need a helicopter. | 明白? 别说话 点头就行 |
[21:02] | – Ten minutes. – Make it five. | 我需要直升机 |
[21:03] | – Where are my dogs? – Dogs are on their way. | -10分钟就到 -5分钟 |
[22:22] | Ah… red. | -警犬呢 -正在赶来 |
[22:23] | Don’t need red. | 红色 不需要红色 |
[22:25] | Orange, where’s orange? | 红色 |
[22:30] | Orange. | 不需要红色 橘色 |
[22:45] | Hey! | 橘色在哪儿 橘色 |
[22:47] | What are you doin’? | 嘿 |
[23:05] | Here you go, boy. Right here. | 你在干嘛 |
[23:07] | Come on. Come on, take a good sniff. | 开始吧 伙计们 开始 |
[23:10] | Come on, that’s right. | 来 来 闻一闻 |
[23:11] | What’s the problem? | -闻闻 |
[23:13] | He’s not getting a scent. I can’t figure it. | 很好 -怎么了 |
[23:15] | These his? | 他闻不出气味 不知道怎么回事 |
[23:16] | That’s a first. | 是他的? |
[23:17] | A human being with no smell at all? | 这还是第一次 |
[23:20] | Maybe he boiled his clothes in case he had to hoof it. | 一个人竟然一点气味都没有 |
[23:42] | Yeah, he’s got it now. | 或许他把衣物都煮过 |
[23:57] | Every tree? | 以防他要步行 它有发现了 |
[23:58] | Yes, sir, it’s as if he stopped and touched every single tree. | -每棵树? -是的 长官 |
[24:01] | We lost him. | 看起来每棵树他都碰触过 |
[24:02] | All right, he may be hurt. | 我们跟丢了 |
[24:04] | Fax an I.D. to every local hospital. | 好的 |
[24:06] | Jackson, call the Marshall’s office. | 他或许受伤了 把照片传真给当地的每家医院 |
[24:08] | I want checkpoints here, here, and here. | Jackson 打电话给marshall办公室 |
[24:12] | 15-mile radius. | 我要在这儿设立检查站 这儿 还有这儿 |
[24:14] | Captain. | 方圆15英里之内 |
[24:15] | Lieutenant, nice of you to join us. | 队长 |
[24:18] | What the hell happened? | 副队长 欢迎加入我们的行列 |
[24:19] | Monk jimmied the lock on the van. | 到底出了什么事 |
[24:21] | When we slowed for a yellow, he jumped out. | Monk撬开了警车的车锁 |
[24:23] | He jumped out? | 当我们因黄灯而减速时 他跳车逃跑了 |
[24:24] | I don’t believe it. | 他跳车逃跑了? |
[24:25] | Well, either that or aliens came down | 我不相信 |
[24:27] | and beamed your boy up. | 不然就是外星人从天而降 |
[24:28] | You don’t need all these guns. He’s not gonna hurt anybody. | 将他救走 |
[24:30] | Ms. Teeger, your boss is a murder suspect. | 这也不需要用枪啊 |
[24:33] | Right now, he’s acting like a very guilty murder suspect. | 他不会伤害任何人的 Teeger女士 |
[24:36] | You know him. You work with him. | 你的老板是杀人嫌疑犯 现在他的行为像个有罪的杀人嫌疑犯 |
[24:38] | Where would he go? | 你们认识他 和他一起工作 |
[24:39] | It’s not a difficult question. | 他去了哪儿 |
[24:41] | Are you cops or not? | 这个问题可不难回答啊 |
[24:42] | Sheriff, he’s been spotted. | 你还是不是警察 |
[24:44] | About three miles west. | 治安官 |
[24:45] | Scared a couple campers. He was going through their campsite. | 他一直停留在大约3英里外的西边方向 吓坏了几个露营者 |
[24:48] | Good work. You get a clean shot, | 他穿过了他们的露营地 |
[24:50] | bring him down. | 干得好 必要时可以开枪 将他拿下 |
[25:49] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[25:50] | What are you doing? | 嘿 你在做什么 |
[26:10] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[26:13] | What are you do… | 你在做什么 |
[26:15] | What… Hello? | 哈罗 |
[26:26] | Stop! | 停车 |
[26:31] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[26:41] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[26:53] | So he drove around in a circle? | 他开着车绕圈? |
[26:55] | I keep the steering wheel locked. | 我把方向盘锁上了 |
[26:57] | It’s called the club. | 以防万一 |
[26:59] | So he drove around in a circle, got out, ran away. | 所以他开着车转圈 然后逃跑 |
[27:02] | Well, more of an oval, really. | 像椭圆形 |
[27:04] | Like a… | |
[27:05] | Like an elliptical. | 像椭圆形 |
[27:07] | Circle’s fine. Just say circle. | 圆圈就好 还是叫圆圈吧 |
[27:10] | Which way did he go? | 他朝哪边跑了 |
[27:12] | South. | 南边 |
[27:15] | He’s heading home. | 他回家了 |
[27:46] | Mr. Monk? | Monk先生? |
[27:48] | Mr. Monk, I know you’re here! | Monk先生 |
[27:51] | Natalie… | 我知道你在这儿 |
[27:53] | Mr. Monk, thank God. I’ve been so worried. | Monk先生 感谢上帝 我一直在担心你 |
[27:56] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[27:57] | I’ve been rather worried as well. | 我也是 我也一样很担心 |
[27:59] | Oh, God. Here, go sit on the couch. | 哦 天啊 去沙发上坐 |
[28:01] | I’ll get you some water. | 我给你拿水 |
[28:05] | Where did you get that coat? | 你衣服哪儿来的 |
[28:07] | From a hobo. | 一个流浪汉的 |
[28:09] | – I traded him. – For what? | -我跟他换的 -拿什么换的 |
[28:11] | I can’t tell you. | 我不能告诉你 |
[28:12] | Don’t make me tell you. | 我不能告诉你 别逼我说 |
[28:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[28:19] | I need to get these off. | 我要把这东西卸下 |
[28:23] | What? | 什么 |
[28:24] | Maybe I should call the captain. | 什么 或许我该给队长打个电话 |
[28:25] | You can’t. You can’t call the captain. | 你不能 你不能打给队长 |
[28:27] | – He’d have to bring me in. – No, not necessarily. | 他会带我回去的 |
[28:30] | Nat… it’s his job, Natalie. | 不 不 Nat 他是警察 Natatlie |
[28:32] | Look, I didn’t shoot that man. | 听着 我没有朝那个人开枪 |
[28:34] | Somebody set me up. | 有人陷害我 |
[28:35] | But the bullet… It came from your gun. | 但是子弹出自你的枪 |
[28:37] | I don’t know how they did it or who’s behind it. | 我不知道是如何办到的 也不知道谁藏在后面 |
[28:40] | But I think that note, that coded message, | 但我想那张纸条 有暗语的那张纸条 |
[28:42] | was left for me. | 是为我而留的 |
[28:44] | It was bait. They knew I’d decipher it. | 这是个诱饵 他们知道我能破译 |
[28:47] | They staged the electronics store break-in | 他们故意在电子店上演抢劫一幕 |
[28:49] | to lure me to Angel. | 引我去天使县 |
[28:51] | If I can get back there, | 如果我能回去 |
[28:53] | look around that sculpture garden, | 如果我能回去 看看那个雕塑公园 |
[28:55] | maybe I can figure it out. | 或许我能查明真相 |
[28:59] | Please… | 求你了… |
[29:01] | Natalie… | |
[29:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:04] | Of course I believe you. | Of course I believe you. 对不起 我当然相信你 我当然相信你 |
[29:06] | What can I do to help? | 我能帮些什么 |
[29:08] | I need a file. | 我能帮些什么 我需要一把锉刀 |
[29:09] | A file. | 我需要一把锉刀 锉刀 |
[29:10] | Here. | 这儿 |
[29:14] | Here. | 这儿 |
[29:15] | – A bigger file! – Bigger file. | -要大点的 |
[29:17] | Um… I have some tools upstairs. | -大点的 楼上有些工具 |
[29:20] | And some non-hobo clothes. | 拿几件不是流浪汉的衣服 |
[29:22] | Right, I will get that. You just stay put. Stay right there. | 好的 我去拿 你就待在这儿 别动 |
[29:26] | Hello? | 哈罗 |
[29:31] | Hello? Natalie? | 哈罗 Natalie |
[29:33] | It’s Randy. | 我是Randy |
[29:36] | You know, your front door was open. | 你的前门没关 |
[29:44] | Do you wanna take a bath? | 你想洗个澡吗 |
[29:49] | Bath? | 洗澡? |
[29:50] | Uh… | 洗澡? |
[29:52] | No, thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[29:56] | Hey, you greet all your guests that way? | 嘿 你都这样招呼客人吗 |
[29:58] | I’m surprised you’re not a lot more popular. | 奇怪你还没有广受欢迎 |
[30:00] | Well, so, get this: | 有消息 |
[30:02] | Rollins figures Monk is heading back here. | Rollins猜测Monk正在回家的路上 |
[30:04] | Uh-huh. | |
[30:06] | He thinks he’s gonna try and get in contact with you. | 他觉得他会和你联系 |
[30:08] | So I’m supposed to be staking out the place. | 所以我要监视这儿 |
[30:13] | You haven’t heard from him, have you? | 你还没有他的消息 对吗 |
[30:15] | No. | 是的 |
[30:17] | Hmm. | 是的 |
[30:18] | Yeah, I didn’t think so. | 我可不这么想啊 |
[30:19] | You know, I tried to tell Rollins | 我可不这么想啊 你知道吗 |
[30:21] | Monk is too smart to come back here. | 我告诉Rollins Monk太聪明了 他是不会回家的 |
[30:23] | But nobody listens to me. | 可没人听我的 |
[30:25] | Hey, what’s this? | 嘿 这是什么 |
[30:28] | Uh, Mitch’s old uniform. | Mitch的旧制服 |
[30:30] | I was giving it to the Salvation Army. | 我打算送给救世军 |
[30:33] | I figure it’s time to move on. | 我想该向前看了 |
[30:35] | Oh… well, good for you. | 很好 |
[30:37] | I’ve been saying that for three years, but… | 三年来我一直这么说 可是… |
[30:40] | What’s with the drill? | 你拿电钻做什么 |
[30:42] | Oh! | |
[30:43] | Oh, oh, um… | |
[30:45] | My blender broke, | 我的搅拌器坏了 我打算做一杯果汁 |
[30:46] | and I was going to make a smoothie. | 我的搅拌器坏了 我打算做一杯果汁 |
[30:49] | With a power drill? | -用电钻做? -是啊 |
[30:50] | Yeah. | -用电钻做? -是啊 |
[30:53] | Well, don’t let me stop you. | 哦 那我不打扰你了 你做吧 |
[30:58] | You want one? | 你想来一杯吗 |
[30:59] | Uh, no, I actually had a protein shake at Home Depot on my way over. | 你想来一杯吗 我在来的路上喝了蛋白质混合饮料 |
[31:04] | Uh… hey, would you hand me a glass out of that cupboard? | 嘿 在碗橱里帮我拿个玻璃杯 好吗 |
[31:18] | Yeah. Really good. | 好的 |
[31:20] | Really good. I’m kind of an expert at this. | 很好 我可是做这个的高手 |
[31:33] | Could you hand me some of those nuts | 你能再帮我拿些坚果 就在那个橘色的… |
[31:35] | right there in the orange… | 你能再帮我拿些坚果 就在那个橘色的… |
[31:36] | Orange little thing right there. | 橘色的小盒子里面 |
[31:42] | Here, just dump it right in there. | 倒进去 |
[31:50] | Nuts… protein. | 坚果 蛋白质 |
[31:53] | A little juice… coffee. | 一点点果汁 咖啡 |
[32:03] | Will you give me that honey, please? | 请把蜂蜜给我 哦 |
[32:09] | Oh, can you… sorry. | 你能… 对不起 |
[32:14] | – There you go. – Awesome. | -给你 |
[32:18] | Ahh. | -很好 |
[33:01] | That looks good. | 看起来不错啊 |
[33:10] | Mm. Mm. | |
[33:12] | Yeah, that’s just what I needed. | 是啊 正是我想要的 |
[33:18] | – Is that oil? – That is oil. | 那是机油吗 |
[33:21] | It’s, uh, it’s from the ground, so it’s organic. | 那是机油 那是… 来自土地 是绿色无害的 |
[33:24] | And it just… lubricates your organs. | 它能润滑你的器官 |
[33:27] | So it’s… it’s good. | 很好 |
[33:28] | Um… I just… Just need to wash up. | 我要… |
[33:32] | I’ll be right back. | 我要洗洗 马上回来 |
[33:33] | You can have it. | 你随便喝 |
[33:56] | Oh! | |
[34:00] | Ah, there. | 好了 |
[34:01] | Quiet. He’s still in the kitchen. | 好了 安静 |
[34:03] | Mitch’s uniform. It’s all that I had. | 他还在厨房呢 这是Mitch的旧制服 我只有这个了 |
[34:06] | Oh, no. I can’t wear that. | 哦 不行 我没法穿 |
[34:08] | Oh, Mr. Monk. | 哦 Monk先生 |
[34:09] | – He’d want you to. – No, I mean it’s all dusty. | 哦 Monk先生 他不会反对的 我是说衣服全是灰 |
[34:12] | You were wearing a hobo’s trench coat. | 你连流浪汉的衣服都穿过 |
[34:14] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[34:17] | Here… money. | 给 钱 |
[34:19] | Oh. Is this all you have? | 哦 你就只有这么多? |
[34:21] | It’s a week’s paycheck. | 哦 你就只有这么多? 这是我的周薪 |
[34:22] | I was supposed to get a 5% bump last January. | 这是我的周薪 本来从去年一月开始就该涨5%的 |
[34:24] | Okay, okay. We’ll talk about that later. | 好的 好的 这事以后再说 |
[34:27] | Take these. | 拿着这个 |
[34:28] | Kleenex? | 拿着这个 (纸巾品牌) |
[34:29] | They’re antiviral. It’s a sick world out there. | (纸巾品牌) |
[34:32] | Natalie… | 都是抗病毒的 外面的世界全是病菌 |
[34:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:36] | Know how you can thank me? | 你知道该怎样谢我 |
[34:38] | Figure out what happened. | 找出事实真相 |
[34:39] | Come home. | 然后回家 |
[34:44] | If he made it across the river, he could be here. | 如果他横渡这条河 他会在这儿 |
[34:46] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[34:48] | That’s a dairy farm. | 这是什么 一家乳牛场 |
[34:51] | I don’t think so. | 我看不是 |
[34:53] | Where are you, buddy? | 你在哪儿 伙计 |
[34:54] | Captain, call the phone company. | 队长 打给电话公司 |
[34:56] | We’re gonna need a wiretap. | 我们需要窃听器 |
[34:58] | On who? | 窃听谁 |
[34:59] | Dr. Charles Kroger, downtown. | 窃听谁 市区的Charles Kroger医生 |
[35:01] | – Monk’s shrink. – Yeah, I know. | -Monk的心理医生 -是啊 我知道 |
[35:02] | He sees him four times a week. | -Monk的心理医生 -是啊 我知道 他一周去他那儿4次 |
[35:04] | If you believe that. | 如果你相信的话 |
[35:06] | Guy’s a one-man psych ward. | 这家伙就是个精神病人 |
[35:09] | You got a problem? | 你有问题吗 |
[35:11] | Well, tapping his shrink’s phone. | 窃听他心理医生的电话 |
[35:13] | You’re never gonna get a judge to s… | 你没有法官的… |
[35:15] | Already done. | 你没有法官的… 已经搞定了 |
[35:19] | “Office of the lieutenant governor.” | 副州长办公室 |
[35:21] | Yeah, he’s an old friend. | 是啊 一个老朋友 |
[35:22] | We used to sneak cigarettes behind the high school together. | 高中时我们一起躲着偷偷抽烟 |
[35:39] | Excuse me. Can I help you? | 打扰了 需要帮忙吗 |
[35:40] | Captain Teeger. | Teeger队长 |
[35:42] | Yeah, I’m… I’m just looking. | Teeger队长 是啊 我只是看看 |
[35:44] | Storeroom’s around back. This is just the warehouse. | -后面的储藏室 -只是间仓库 |
[35:47] | My boy’s a Navy pilot too. | 我孩子也是海军飞行员 |
[35:49] | Good, good, good. Really? | |
[35:51] | He’s down in Charleston with the 725th Tactical Missile squad. | 很好 很好 很好 他在Charleston的725战术弹道飞弹队 |
[35:54] | Ah, good for him. That… that’s a good choice. | 很好 不错的选择 |
[35:56] | Ah, it really wasn’t his choice. What unit you with? | 其实不是他的选择 你是哪个部队的 |
[35:59] | All of ’em. | 所有 |
[36:01] | They move me around a lot. | 他们经常让我来回调动 |
[36:02] | ‘Cause, um… I’m a hero. | 因为…我是个英雄 |
[36:06] | All the kids, uh, the recruits, | 所有的孩子 新兵 |
[36:08] | they wanna meet me, photo op… | 他们都想见见我 拍照 |
[36:10] | Normally, we don’t let people poke around back here. | 通常这儿是不允许随意进入的 |
[36:12] | Especially now we had a break-in last week. | 特别是上周发生了一起非法进入事件 |
[36:14] | – Really? – A guy got shot. | -真的? -有人中枪 |
[36:16] | No kidding. | -真的 -就在这儿 |
[36:17] | Right over there. It was like the O.K. Corral. | -真的 -就在这儿 就像电影”OK镇大决斗”一样 |
[36:19] | Why don’t you look around. | 你可以到处看看 |
[36:21] | You see anything you like, talk to me. | 你可以到处看看 看到什么喜欢的 尽管告诉我 |
[36:22] | I’ll take care of you. | 我会关照你的 |
[36:23] | Aim high, fly high. Am I right? | 高瞄准 高飞行 对吗 |
[36:25] | Ab… Absolutely. | 当然 |
[36:27] | Aiming… and flying. | 瞄准 飞行 |
[36:29] | That’s what we do. | 这就是我们的工作 |
[36:31] | Maybe… Maybe I will just take a look around then. | 这就是我们的工作 |
[37:02] | Okay… Okay. | 或许我要到处看看 |
[37:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[37:17] | You be him. | 你是他 |
[37:19] | And… | 然后… |
[37:43] | You be me. | 你是我 |
[37:46] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:54] | Bang. | |
[38:33] | Bang. | |
[38:56] | Anything on those credit cards? | |
[38:58] | No, sir. | 信用卡上还有什么线索吗 |
[38:59] | Make sure the hotel rooms are covered. | 没了 长官 |
[39:01] | Double-team the bus stations and the airport. | 确定搜查过酒店房间 车站和机场加强人手 |
[39:03] | But he’s not going to the airport. | 他可不会去机场 |
[39:05] | Monk’s afraid to fly. | 他可不会去机场 Monk有飞行恐惧症 |
[39:06] | Well, maybe he figures we assume he won’t fly, | Monk有飞行恐惧症 |
[39:09] | so he heads to the airport. | 或许他觉得我们认为他不会乘飞机 |
[39:11] | Yeah, or maybe he knows we assume | 所以他去了机场 |
[39:13] | that he thinks he… | 或者也许他知道我们认为… |
[39:15] | We think he knows what he’s… | 他认为… |
[39:17] | He knows that we’re… | 他认为他知道他… |
[39:18] | No, wait… | 他知道我们… |
[39:20] | I’ll write it down. | 不 |
[39:23] | Natalie Teeger. | 等等… |
[39:24] | We’re intercepting her mail. | 我去写下来 |
[39:26] | On whose authority? | 我们在拦截她的邮件 |
[39:41] | Stottlemeyer. Leland, it’s me. | 谁授权了 |
[39:44] | Monk, thank God. Are you okay? | Leland 是我 |
[39:45] | Leland, I know who set me up. | Monk 天啊 你还好吧 我是被人陷害的 |
[39:47] | It was that sheriff. | 我是被人陷害的 |
[39:48] | Rollins? Why? | 就是那个治安官 Rollins 为什么 |
[39:49] | I don’t know why. | Rollins 为什么 |
[39:51] | I can’t figure that out. But I know how. | 我不知道为什么 我还不知道 但我知道作案手法了 |
[39:53] | Okay, okay… How? How is good. | 好的 这很好 |
[39:55] | Let’s start with how. | 说说作案手法 |
[39:57] | Okay… I had some orange juice in my refrigerator. | 说说作案手法 |
[40:01] | Okay. | 好的… 我的冰箱里有些橘汁 |
[40:02] | Somebody drank from it. I thought it was Natalie. | 好的 |
[40:05] | Monk, we haven’t got a lot of time here. | 有人喝了它 我原以为是Natalie |
[40:07] | I’m talking about Rollins. It was him. | Monk 我们的时间不多了 |
[40:10] | He’s always drinking juice. I heard him talking about it. | 我说的就是Rollins 是他喝的 他一直都喝果汁 |
[40:13] | Leland… | 我听他说起过 |
[40:14] | Here’s what happened. | |
[40:15] | He broke into my house the day before the shooting. | 事情是这样的 在枪击案发生的前一天 他潜进我的房屋 |
[40:18] | And raided your refrigerator? | 打劫了你的冰箱? |
[40:19] | That’s right. | 打劫了你的冰箱? |
[40:21] | Then he drank some orange juice. About four ounces. | 没错 |
[40:24] | Then he found my handgun. | 然后他喝了大概4盎司的橘汁 |
[40:26] | He switched guns? | 接着他找到我的枪 |
[40:28] | Not the whole gun, just the barrel. | 他换了枪? |
[40:30] | My gun’s a Lane & Westing. | 不是整只枪 只有枪管 |
[40:32] | The barrels are interchangeable. | 我的枪是Lane & Westing |
[40:34] | Right… He used the six-fingered man’s prints | 枪管是可换的 没错 他用六指男人的指纹 |
[40:36] | and the note to lure me to the sculpture garden. | 还有那张纸条引我上钩 |
[40:39] | He was hiding there, about 50 feet behind me. | 去了那个雕塑公园 |
[40:42] | He waited for me to pull my gun, | 他藏在那儿 在我背后大约50英尺的距离 |
[40:44] | and then he took the shot. | 他等着我掏出枪 |
[40:52] | I need you face down on that floor. | 然后他开了枪 |
[40:54] | He told me to lie on the ground face down. | 趴在地上 |
[40:56] | That’s probably when he did it. | 他让我趴在地上 脸朝下 |
[40:58] | You have the right to remain silent. | 可能就是在那时他动了手脚 |
[41:02] | You have the right to an attorney. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[41:05] | Anything you say can and will be used against you | 你有权请律师 |
[41:09] | in a court of law. He switched them back. | 你所说的一切都将成为呈堂证供 |
[41:13] | So when the lab said the bullet came from your gun… | 他把枪管换了回来 |
[41:16] | They were right… it was my gun. | 所以实验室说子弹是从你的枪里射出的… |
[41:17] | At least… part of it. | 他们说得没错 是我的枪 |
[41:19] | Okay, can you prove it? Do you have anything else? | 至少是其中一部分 好的 你能证明吗 你找到什么线索了吗 |
[41:21] | Okay. | 好的 你能证明吗 你找到什么线索了吗 |
[41:22] | Leland, are you sitting down? | 好的 |
[41:24] | Leland I have a plastic tab from a juice container. | |
[41:28] | D-Do you have any fingerprints? | 你是坐着的吗 |
[41:31] | Fingerprints? Uh… no. | 我找到了果汁盒上的一块塑料薄片 |
[41:33] | No. | 有指纹吗 指纹? |
[41:35] | That’s not enough, is it? | 没有 没有 |
[41:36] | No, it’s not enough! | 这还不够 |
[41:46] | You okay? | 对吗 这还不够 |
[41:48] | Who was that? | 你没事吧 |
[41:49] | That was Adrian Monk. | 谁的电话 |
[41:51] | You’re kidding. | |
[41:53] | Nope. | 开什么玩笑 |
[41:54] | I’m gonna meet him tonight. I just set it up. | 没开玩笑 我今晚要去见他 |
[41:56] | He wants me to bring him some food. | 我设计好了 |
[41:58] | Good work, captain. | 他想让我给他带点吃的 |
[41:59] | Call the tac squad. | 干得好 队长 |
[42:01] | He said I should come alone. | 通知特攻队 他说只让我一人去 |
[42:03] | Yeah, I’m sure he did. | 是的 |
[42:10] | Can I come? | 我保证 |
[42:14] | Yeah, sure. | 我能去吗 |
[42:36] | Leland? | 当然 |
[42:39] | Hey, buddy! | 嘿 |
[42:43] | I brought you some chicken pot pies. | 伙计 我给你带了鸡肉派 |
[42:57] | – Did you hear that? – Relax, we’re okay. | 听到什么声音了吗 |
[43:01] | I told you to come alone. | 放松 |
[43:05] | Are you setting me up, Leland? | 我们没事 我说过只你一人来 |
[43:07] | Monk, I swear. | -你故意引我出来? Leland |
[43:10] | I told you, I can’t go to prison. | -Monk 我发誓 |
[43:13] | I… I can’t go! | 我说过 我不能进监狱 |
[43:14] | You know I wouldn’t survive it. | 我不能 |
[43:16] | Just put the gun away. | 我在监狱没有活路 |
[43:18] | Monk! | 把枪放下 |
[43:20] | Monk | Monk! Monk! |
[43:23] | Monk, please drop the gun! | 放下枪 |