时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Oh, he started his new medication this morning | |
[00:06] | and it’s already made a big difference. | |
[00:09] | Oh, he can’t wait to see you too. | |
[00:11] | Yeah, he’s having a very good day. | |
[00:15] | Oh… Oh, you mean today? | |
[00:18] | Oh, no, no, that’s fine. That’d be great. | |
[00:20] | Oh… Well, yeah, I always say family’s the best medicine. | |
[00:24] | 40 minutes? | |
[00:26] | Okay, we’ll see you then. | 40分钟后? 好的 那我们到时候见了 |
[00:30] | Joseph, that was your niece. | Joseph 是你侄女的电话 |
[00:32] | They’re gonna be here any minute. | Joseph 是你侄女的电话 |
[00:33] | You know, I had a neighbor once, and his last name was Neighbors. | – 他们随时会过来 – 我以前有过一个邻居 |
[00:36] | He had a crabapple tree out in the back. | 他的姓就是Neighbors |
[00:39] | Joseph, they’re gonna be here soon. | 他的后院里有一棵苹果树 |
[00:40] | We don’t have much time. | Jpseph 他们马上就到 我们没多少时间了 |
[00:41] | I need you to remember | 你得记起1968年的事 |
[00:43] | what happened in 1968. | 你得记起1968年的事 |
[00:45] | You were talking about it this morning. | |
[00:47] | The Hampton Street Depository. | 你今早才谈起过 |
[00:48] | Crabapple, but you couldn’t eat the fruit. | Hampton大街上的存放处 苹果树 不过你不吃那水果 – 味道那叫一个糟 – Joseph 你要专心啊 你说那是一个天大的秘密 |
[00:50] | – It was no good. – Joseph. I need you to focus. | |
[00:53] | You said it was a big, big, big secret. | |
[00:55] | Remember, I shouldn’t… | – 记住 我不应该… – 我的第一辆车是Desoto |
[00:56] | You know, my first car was a Desoto. | – 记住 |
[00:58] | Beautiful machine. | 我不应该… – 我的第一辆车是Desoto |
[01:00] | It was as big as a boat. | 车里的机器棒极了 和船一样大 |
[01:02] | Well, Joseph, you had your chance. | 那么 Joseph… |
[01:05] | I can’t find my hat. | 我给过你机会的 |
[01:07] | I don’t know where it is. | 我的帽子在哪儿 我找不着了 |
[01:08] | Gregory Peck always wore a hat. | Gregory Peck一直都戴帽子 |
[01:10] | What was that movie Gregory Peck was in? | (著名影星 代表作有”罗马假日”) |
[01:13] | It was Gregory Peck, and then there was a hat. | 那是他演的哪部电影来着 Gregory |
[01:16] | It was a gift from my neighbor, my other neighbor. | Peck主演 戴顶帽子 |
[01:18] | Uh-huh. That’s fascinating. | 那是我邻居送我的 |
[01:20] | Well, guess how tall she was. | -那可真是好啊 |
[01:22] | Five foot tall in her bare feet. | -猜猜她有多高 |
[01:24] | And guess if she knew karate. Yes, she did. | 光脚5英尺 再猜猜她会不会空手道 |
[01:27] | Nobody cares, Joseph. | – 是的 她会 – 没人关心那个 Joseph 嘿 我们干嘛上楼啊 我可是从来不上楼的 |
[01:28] | Hey, wh… why are we going upstairs? | |
[01:31] | I-I never go upstairs. It’s way too dangerous. | |
[01:34] | Just can’t take that risk, you understand? | – 这样太危险了 – 为了不冒风险 |
[01:36] | – I want my hat. – You probably don’t. | – 你明白吗 – 我要我的帽子 |
[01:38] | You don’t understand anything, do you, Joseph? | 可能你不需要 你什么都不知道 对吧 Joseph |
[01:40] | What are you doing? I gotta get my hat. | 你在做什么 |
[01:42] | – Where’s my hat? – We’re going to get your hat. | 快去找我的帽子 我的帽子呢 |
[01:44] | Wait a minute. Are you crazy? | – 我们马上就去找你的帽子 – 等等 你疯了吗 |
[01:46] | Whoa, whoa. What are you doing? | 你…你在做什么 |
[01:48] | Wait a minute! Where the hell is my hat? | 等等 |
[03:08] | Don’t stop, honey. You sound great. | 我的帽子呢 Monk先生买房记 |
[03:10] | No slouching. | 继续 宝贝 |
[03:17] | What is it this time? | 你弹得好极了 别驼背 |
[03:19] | Sorry to bother you, ma’am. | – 什么事 |
[03:20] | We had another noise complaint. | – 抱歉打扰您了 夫人 |
[03:22] | You’ve got to be kidding. | – 我们接到了噪音投诉 |
[03:23] | From who? | – 你开玩笑吧 |
[03:25] | He wouldn’t give his name. | – 谁投诉的 |
[03:26] | We think it’s the same guy. | – 他没说名字 |
[03:27] | Oh, they’re leaving. | 我们想是同一个人 |
[03:29] | Oh, finally. | – 哦 他们走了 |
[03:31] | Is she in handcuffs? | – 哦 总算好了 |
[03:32] | – I don’t see her. – What? | 她被铐了吗 – 没看到她 |
[03:34] | Why aren’t they arresting her? | – 什么 他们为什么不干脆逮捕她 |
[03:36] | Oh, the justice system in this country is a joke. | 哦 |
[03:40] | God… There she goes again. | 这个国家的司法制度只是一场儿戏 天啊…她又来了 |
[03:43] | Natalie, you gotta make her stop. | Natalie 你得让她别弹了 |
[03:45] | I-I can’t stand it. I can’t. | 我受不了了 |
[03:47] | I still don’t hear it. | 完全要崩溃了 |
[03:49] | You don’t hear that?! | 可我还是听不见啊 |
[03:51] | Are you kidding me? | 你居然听不见 |
[03:53] | She was practicing all night. | 开什么玩笑 |
[03:56] | I couldn’t sleep. | 她整个晚上都在没完没了地弹 |
[03:58] | I kept reaching for the phone to call… | 我完全睡不着 |
[04:02] | Dr. Kroger? | 我一直在打电话给… |
[04:03] | I know. | Kroger医生? |
[04:05] | I miss him too. | 我明白 |
[04:07] | I actually… | 我也很想他 |
[04:08] | left him two messages. | 事实上 |
[04:11] | I just… | 我…给他留了两次言 |
[04:13] | I just still can’t believe it. | 我还是… |
[04:15] | A heart attack. | 我还是不敢相信 |
[04:17] | I-I saw him the day before. | 心脏病? |
[04:20] | He looked fine. | 我之前还见过他 |
[04:22] | He looked… | 他看起来还好好的… |
[04:24] | We’ll find a new therapist. | |
[04:25] | There has to be somebody out there. | 我们会再找一个心理医生 |
[04:27] | No… | 肯定还有别的心理医生 |
[04:28] | Never be anybody else. | 不… 不可能有了 |
[04:32] | The man saved my life. | 说真的 |
[04:34] | You didn’t know me before Dr. Kroger. | 是他挽救了我的生命 |
[04:35] | I mean, I-I-I was a little messed up. | Kroger医生比你更早认识我 |
[04:38] | You know? | 我现在状态很糟 |
[04:40] | He wasn’t just a therapist. | 你知道吗 |
[04:42] | He was… | 他不仅仅是个心理医生 |
[04:45] | He was Dr. Kroger. | 他可是… |
[04:48] | We’ll keep looking. | 他可是Kroger医生啊 |
[04:49] | What about the one that my brother recommended? | 我们会接着找的 |
[04:51] | Dr. Beechum? | 我弟弟推荐那个怎么样 Beechum医生? |
[04:53] | No… the chairs in his waiting room were too low. | 不行 |
[04:55] | How about the man you met yesterday? | 他那儿候诊室的椅子太矮了 |
[04:57] | – He seemed nice. – Natalie, eye patch! | 那你昨天遇见的那个怎么样 – 他看起来还不错 – Natalie |
[05:00] | Listen. Oh, come on, listen. | 他居然戴眼罩 听着 Natalie 拜托 听着 |
[05:02] | Now… You can hear that. It’s even louder now! | 你听听看 |
[05:07] | By all that’s holy, give us a break! | 现在声音更大了 |
[05:25] | Oh, here’s one. | 看在上帝的份上 让我们清静一会儿吧 |
[05:26] | Before adding fuel to the primary tank… | 哦 |
[05:28] | You turn the fuel selector switch to reserve. | 这有一个 |
[05:31] | Correct. | 在往主要油箱里加油之前… 将燃料选择钮旋转至储存 |
[05:32] | Hey! Okay, what about this one? | 正确 |
[05:35] | Here? Yeah? | 嘿 这个怎么样 |
[05:36] | Monk, those are all closed. | 这儿? |
[05:37] | What do you want to do? Do you want to solve ’em again? | Monk 那些都结案了 |
[05:43] | You okay? | 你想干什么 翻出来再破一次? |
[05:44] | Just… I’m just tired. I’m tired. | 你还好吧 |
[05:46] | Why don’t you go home? | 我只是很累 很累 |
[05:47] | Can’t. Beethoven Junior is still at it. | 那你干嘛不回家啊 |
[05:51] | Come on. Give me another one. | 有小贝多芬在 我有家不能回啊 |
[05:53] | Uh… Oh. | 再说一个 |
[05:54] | Safe water markers are traditionally… | 按照惯例 安全水位标志是… |
[05:56] | Green and red horizontal stripes. | 按照惯例 安全水位标志是… |
[05:58] | – Nice. – What are you doing? | 红绿水平线 |
[06:00] | Oh, I’m buying a boat next week if my loan comes through. | – 很好 |
[06:02] | Randy’s helping me study for the maritime exam. | – 你们这是在干嘛 |
[06:04] | Here’s one. | 如果贷款顺利 我下周就要买船了 Randy在帮我准备海事知识考试 |
[06:05] | What does this mean? | 还有一个 |
[06:07] | Dot-dot-dash… | 这是什么意思 |
[06:08] | Morse code. You can skip that. | 点 点 线 |
[06:10] | You know Morse code? | 是莫尔斯电码 这个你可以跳过了 |
[06:11] | My boys were both Cub Scouts. | 你懂莫尔斯电码? |
[06:13] | Yeah? I was an Eagle Scout. | 我的两个孩子都是童子军 |
[06:15] | Hey, what am I saying? | 是吗 当年我可是获得了童子军里的最高军衔 |
[06:17] | What about this one? | 嘿 我说什么来着 |
[06:19] | Here, look. | 这个呢 |
[06:20] | Joseph Moody. This one’s still open. | 这儿 瞧瞧 |
[06:22] | Uh, no. Not anymore, actually. | Joseph Moody 这个案子还在调查中 |
[06:23] | The M.E. just called on this. | 其实已经结案了 法医刚刚打来电话 |
[06:25] | Uh, it’s officially an accident. | 经鉴定 是一起意外 |
[06:27] | His private nurse found him yesterday. | 昨天他的私人看护发现他死了 |
[06:29] | He was 89 years old, fell down a flight of stairs. | 他已经89岁了 |
[06:32] | Stairs. Sounds suspicious. | 从楼梯上跌落 |
[06:35] | What’s suspicious about it? | 楼梯 听起来很是可疑啊 |
[06:37] | Are you kidding? Nine decades, perfect health? | – 有什么可疑的 – |
[06:40] | Guy just up and dies? | 开什么玩笑 90岁了 完全健康? |
[06:42] | I think we should check it out. | 就这么死了? 我想我们应该再查查 |
[06:44] | Are you really that bored? | – 你实在很无聊吗 – 是的 |
[06:45] | Yes, I am. | – 你实在很无聊吗 – |
[06:49] | I’m sorry. I’m a little confused. You’re from Homicide? | 是的 抱歉 我有点不太明白 |
[06:53] | Uh, yes, ma’am. | – 你们是负责凶案调查的? – 是的 女士 |
[06:54] | Our office has to sign off on the coroner’s report. | 我们得在法医的报告上同意签字 |
[06:56] | It’s just a formality. | 这只是个手续 |
[06:57] | I know this is a difficult time, Ms. Moody. | 这只是个手续 我知道你很难过 Moody女士 |
[06:59] | It’ll just take a couple of minutes. | 我们几分钟就好 |
[07:01] | Real estate agents? Are you selling the house? | 我们几分钟就好 房地产经纪人? |
[07:03] | We don’t have a choice. There’s no other family. | 你打算卖这房子吗 |
[07:06] | Do you know anyone who’s interested? | 我们别无选择 |
[07:08] | It’s a wonderful house, and we’re flexible on the price. | 没有其他家人了 |
[07:11] | We just want to sell it. | 你知道有谁对买房感兴趣吗 |
[07:14] | Your uncle had a private nurse named Miss Drake? | 这栋房子很不错 价钱我们好商量 |
[07:16] | That’s right. | 我们只想卖掉 你叔叔有个叫Drake的私人看护吗 |
[07:18] | We were lucky to find her. She was wonderful. | 没错 |
[07:20] | Excuse me. Are these floors Douglas fir? | 能找到她很幸运 |
[07:23] | I think so. | 她这个人很不错 请问这地板是花旗松的吗 |
[07:24] | I have her, uh, statement right here. | 应该是的 这儿有一份口供 |
[07:27] | Uh, she said the accident occurred at around 10:30? | 据她说 |
[07:29] | That’s right, we were driving up to visit, | 意外大约发生在10点30? |
[07:31] | and it must’ve happened just before we arrived. | 没错 我们当时正开车来这儿 |
[07:34] | Excuse me, sorry. Does the fireplace work? | 就在我们到达之前 意外发生了 |
[07:36] | As far as I know. | 打扰一下 壁炉还在用吗 |
[07:38] | Do you work? | 我想是的 |
[07:39] | It’s so clean. | 你这是在工作吗 |
[07:41] | I know. | – 真是干净啊 – 我知道 |
[07:42] | My uncle was compulsive about all that stuff. | 我叔叔有强迫症 |
[07:45] | Before his stroke, he was always dusting and cleaning. | 在他中风之前 |
[07:49] | Polishing everything. | 他总在不停地打扫 把一切收拾得干干净净 |
[07:50] | Polishing everything. | 让一切都光洁如新 |
[07:53] | According to Miss Drake, | 一切都光洁如新 |
[07:55] | your uncle was taking a new medication, Tribiteral. | 据Drake小姐说 |
[07:57] | She said it made him disoriented. | 你的叔叔正吃一种 名叫Tribiteral的新药 |
[07:59] | She said she went to the kitchen. | 那药使他辨不清方向 |
[08:01] | When she came back, your uncle was upstairs on the landing? | 她说她去了厨房 |
[08:04] | I-I thought he couldn’t walk. | 等她从厨房出来时 你叔叔上到了楼梯的顶部? |
[08:05] | Well, he could walk some. | 我…我想他不能走路 |
[08:07] | Short distances. Before she could reach him, | 他能走…短距离就行 |
[08:11] | he… he must’ve… | 她还没跑到他身边 |
[08:12] | lost his balance. | 他肯定就… |
[08:15] | They found him right there. | 失去平衡 |
[08:17] | His neck was broken. | 脚下一滑 |
[08:21] | Oh… | 他们在那儿发现了他 |
[08:23] | Here, have a seat. Sit down. | 他的脖子都摔断了 |
[08:25] | You’re okay. | 先坐下吧 没事了 |
[08:26] | Oh, I’m sorry… | – 哦 抱歉 – 好的 好的 |
[08:28] | Okay. Okay. | Okay. – 哦 抱歉 – 好的 好的 好的 好的 你知道屋顶是新的吗 |
[08:38] | Okay. Do you know if the roof is new? | |
[08:42] | Ma’am? | |
[08:44] | Ma’am, just nod your head. | 女士? 女士 |
[08:46] | Roof? Roof new? | 点个头就行 屋顶? 屋顶是新的? |
[08:49] | What? | 什么意思啊 |
[08:51] | What about the roof? | 什么意思啊 |
[08:52] | I might be interested. | 屋顶怎么了 |
[08:54] | In… In the house. | 我很有兴趣…对这所房子 |
[08:55] | I-I might want to buy it. | |
[08:57] | You what? | – 我可能会想买下它 – 你什么 |
[08:58] | Just have… I just have one question. | 我…我只有一个问题 |
[09:00] | Do any of the neighbors play piano? | 这儿附近的邻居有弹钢琴的吗 |
[09:02] | I wouldn’t know. | |
[09:04] | The walls are so thick you can’t really hear anything. | 我不知道 |
[09:07] | Really. | 墙壁很厚 根本就听不到声音 |
[09:08] | Monk, come here. | 真的吗 |
[09:12] | You are tired. | Monk 过来 |
[09:14] | You’re not thinking straight. | 你累了 |
[09:16] | You’re between shrinks. | 思路不清晰了 你该去看看心理医生 |
[09:17] | You can’t be making any big decisions right now. | 你现在可不能就做这么大的决定啊 |
[09:20] | You can’t hear anything. | 根本听不到声音 |
[09:23] | Monk | Monk, look. |
[09:26] | We all miss Dr. Kroger. | 听着 |
[09:29] | Go home. | 我们都很想念Kroger医生 |
[09:30] | Get some sleep. | 回家去 |
[09:32] | You… You can’t just buy a house | 好好睡一觉 |
[09:35] | on some crazy impulse. | 你可不能因为一时的疯狂冲动 |
[09:37] | I’ll take it. | 就这么买下一栋房子啊 |
[09:47] | I can’t believe you bought a house without telling me. | 我买了 |
[09:50] | You would’ve said no. | 你居然不跟我商量 就这么买房了 |
[09:52] | Well, let’s see what Dr. Bell has to say about it. | 你肯定不会同意的 |
[09:54] | Why should I care what this clown thinks? | 看看Bell医生会跟你说什么吧 |
[09:56] | He’s a therapist. | 我干嘛在意一个赤脚大夫的想法 |
[09:57] | He’s supposed to be brilliant. | 他可是心理医生 |
[09:59] | He’s written five books and he teaches at Stanford. | 肯定很聪明 |
[10:03] | One minute to go. If he’s late, we’re leaving. | 出过5本书 还在斯坦福教课 |
[10:05] | Oh, look. His first name is Neven. | 过了一分钟 如果他迟到了 我们就走 |
[10:07] | N-E-V-E-N. | 哦 看啊 他叫Neven |
[10:08] | It’s a palindrome. That’s a good sign. | N-E-V-E-N 是回文结构呢 正反念起来都一样 |
[10:10] | It’s not a perfect palindrome. | – 看来一定很聪明 |
[10:12] | The first “N” is capitalized. | – 拙劣的小把戏而已 |
[10:14] | Dr. Kroger’s name was Charles. | 第一个N是大写 又不完全一样 |
[10:16] | – That wasn’t a palindrome. – Was to me. | Kroger医生的名字是Charles |
[10:24] | – Mr. Monk. | |
[10:27] | Neven Bell. | 那可不是回文结构 |
[10:30] | – I’ve been looking forward to this. | |
[10:35] | Wipe? | 对我来说就是 Monk先生 |
[10:41] | Summit Creek. | 很期待和你见面 纸巾? |
[10:43] | That’s your brand, isn’t it? | 极品难搞定 |
[10:45] | Uh… yeah. | 这是你的标志 对吧 |
[10:47] | Glass exactly… | 是的 |
[10:50] | There you go. | 玻璃杯… |
[10:52] | Half filled. | 给 |
[10:53] | Or would you call it half empty? | 刚好半杯满的 |
[10:56] | Hmm. | 或者你管这叫半杯空的? |
[11:01] | Where did you get that painting? | |
[11:03] | I love that piece. | 你从哪儿得到那幅画的 |
[11:05] | It’s from Charles Kroger’s office. | 我很喜欢 |
[11:08] | I asked Madeline if I could have it. | 这是以前Charles Kroger办公室的一幅画 |
[11:10] | Huh. | 我请求Madeline给我的 |
[11:12] | It doesn’t look right in here. | 挂在这儿可不咋地 |
[11:15] | I miss him too. Are you okay? | 我也很想念他 |
[11:20] | Just tired. | 你没事吧 |
[11:22] | I haven’t been sleeping. | 只是有点累 |
[11:24] | Hmm. | |
[11:26] | All right, then. Why, uh… | |
[11:28] | Why don’t we start right there, then? | 好的 那么.. |
[11:30] | Why haven’t you been sleeping? | 我们就从这个话题开始吧 |
[11:32] | – Oh, no big mystery. | |
[11:33] | This girl who lives across the street plays piano. | 为什么你睡不着呢 – |
[11:37] | Same song. | 哦 不是多神秘的事 |
[11:43] | Doesn’t matter, really. | 对街的女孩在弹琴 翻来覆去都是一首曲子 |
[11:44] | Doesn’t… Doesn’t matter. I’m outta there. | 没什么 真的 真的没什么 |
[11:46] | I’m moving. | 反正我要搬走了 |
[11:47] | I just… I just bought a house. | 反正我要搬走了 |
[11:50] | Well, congratulations. | 我…我刚刚买了一栋房子 |
[11:51] | Yeah. | – 恭喜啊 |
[11:53] | So when did it start? | – 是的 |
[11:54] | The piano playing? | 是从什么时候开始的 |
[11:56] | I don’t know. About a year ago. | 弹琴? |
[11:59] | Hmm. | 我也不知道 |
[12:00] | But it’s only been bothering you for what? | 大概一年前吧 |
[12:02] | Five weeks? | 可是大概5周前你才感到心烦不安 |
[12:05] | How did you know that? | |
[12:07] | Oh, well, the girl’s been playing piano for a year. | 你怎么知道 |
[12:09] | And it’s only been bothering you since Charles Kroger passed. | 那女孩弹琴弹了一年 而自从Charles |
[12:13] | What? No. No. | Kroger去世后 你才对琴声心烦意乱 |
[12:16] | Oh, no. | – 什么 |
[12:17] | The music she’s playing is Chopin. | 不 不 |
[12:18] | Charles loved Chopin. | 不 – 她弹的是肖邦的曲子 |
[12:19] | He played it in his waiting room all the time. | Charles也喜欢肖邦 |
[12:21] | Maybe the music is reminding you of… of your friend, and it’s… | 他总是在候诊室弹琴 – 不 不… – 或许正是音乐使你想起了… |
[12:25] | It’s been affecting you. | 想起了你的朋友 |
[12:27] | No. | 所以它才一直影响着你 |
[12:28] | Nah, nah, nah. | 不是 |
[12:29] | No. That’s… | 不 不 |
[12:31] | – Maybe. – That’s not… That’s just… | 不… |
[12:32] | Crazy. It’s crazy talk. | – 万一是呢 – 不是 这真是… |
[12:34] | I mean… | – 太疯狂了 – 一点都不 这个谈话真是好笑 |
[12:35] | Adrian, I know we’ve just met. | 这个谈话真是好笑 |
[12:38] | But for what it’s worth, | Adrian 我知道我们才刚认识 |
[12:39] | I don’t think you should be buying a house right now. | 恕我直言 |
[12:42] | I can’t believe this. | 我觉得你现在不该买房 |
[12:43] | I think maybe you’re buying this property | 我真不敢相信 |
[12:45] | to avoid dealing with the loss of your friend. | 或许你买房 |
[12:47] | Okay. | 只是为了逃避失去朋友的痛苦 |
[12:48] | What’s the rush? Wait a few weeks. | 很好 很好 |
[12:49] | – Maybe a year. – Yeah. | 为什么这么匆忙呢 先等几个周 |
[12:51] | My… my second wife, she was in real estate. | – 或许等上一年 |
[12:54] | You know, lots of her clients… | – 是啊 我第二个妻子就在房地产公司 |
[12:55] | Can I tell you what I think? | – 她的很多顾客… |
[12:57] | Please. | – 我能说说自己的想法吗 |
[12:58] | I don’t think this is working out. | – 请说 |
[13:00] | I’m sorry. | – 我觉得这没用 |
[13:02] | I just don’t feel comfortable. | 抱歉 |
[13:04] | And, um… | 我感觉不太舒服 |
[13:05] | I’m gonna be looking for a different therapist. | 我… |
[13:08] | So… | 我得再找找其他心理医生 |
[13:09] | Well. | 所以… |
[13:12] | I’m really sorry to hear that, Adrian. | 那么 |
[13:14] | – I really am. – Yeah. | 听你这么说我深感遗憾 |
[13:19] | So. | Adrian -深感遗憾啊 |
[13:24] | I thought you were leaving. | -是啊 那么… |
[13:26] | – I-I can’t leave early. | |
[13:28] | Natalie would kill me. | 你不走吗 – |
[13:31] | Hmm. All right. | 我…我不能早早地出去 Natalie会杀了我 |
[13:32] | Well then, I guess then we’ll just sit, hmm? | 好吧 |
[13:39] | All right. | 那么我想… |
[14:02] | 93, 94, | 我们就这么坐着吧 |
[14:03] | 95, 96, 97, 98. | 好的 |
[14:06] | Do you… you have any with 100? I don’t know. Whatever’s there. | 有100的吗 |
[14:11] | Here’s the thing. I’m buying a new house. | 我不知道 都在这儿了 |
[14:13] | And I just came from a therapist | 是这样的 我买了一栋新房子 |
[14:15] | who didn’t think I could handle it. | 我刚刚看过一个心理医生 |
[14:17] | No kidding. Get this. | 他说我不该买房 |
[14:18] | He said I was moving because the girl | – 没开玩笑吧 |
[14:20] | across the street reminded me of my old therapist, | – 听着 |
[14:23] | because they both liked Chopin. | 他说我忙着搬家 是因为对街的女孩使我想起以前的心理医生 |
[14:25] | – Uh-huh. – I know, crazy, right? | 因为他们俩都喜欢肖邦 |
[14:27] | His name was Dr. Kroger. Charles Kroger. | 我知道这很疯狂 对吧 |
[14:30] | Chuck, some people called him Chuck. | 他叫Kroger医生 Charles Kroger |
[14:32] | I didn’t. I had a lot of respect… | 也有人叫他Chunk |
[14:34] | Too much respect for him. | 我对他非常尊敬 |
[14:35] | Well, he passed about five… | |
[14:37] | I’m sorry. I’ve gotta go… be… somewhere else. | – 他去世大概有5… – 抱歉 我得去… |
[14:41] | Good luck. | 去其他地方看看 |
[14:45] | Hey, congratulations. | 祝你好运 |
[14:47] | Yeah, I couldn’t help overhearing. | 嘿 恭喜 |
[14:48] | You got yourself a house, huh? | 我无意中听到的 |
[14:50] | – Yeah. – It’s a great feeling. | 你买新房子了? |
[14:51] | – Pride of ownership. – Right. | -是啊 -感觉很棒吧 |
[14:54] | You know, if you want, I could drill a couple more holes into that for you. | – 油然而生拥有的自豪感 – |
[14:56] | Really? | 没错 如果你需要 我可以为你多钻几个孔 |
[14:57] | Oh, it’d just take a couple seconds. | – 真的吗 – 哦 只需要几秒钟就搞定了 |
[14:58] | I’m the same way about my shower. | – 真的吗 – 哦 只需要几秒钟就搞定了 |
[15:00] | Very particular. | 我对我的淋浴喷头也非常挑剔 |
[15:01] | My girlfriend says I’m obsessive about it. – I get that all the time. – Do you? | 我的女朋友说我有强迫症 |
[15:05] | Here, let me give you this. | – 我一直都这样 – 真的? |
[15:07] | Jake Phillips, handyman. | 给你这个 |
[15:10] | Jake Phillips Answer to a homeowner’s prayers, right there. | |
[15:12] | “‘Honest’ Jake, no job too small or too dirty.” | 专做零活 专为房主服务 有求必应 |
[15:15] | That’s right. Now hang on to that. | “诚信Jake 工作不分大小 干活不嫌脏累” |
[15:16] | Because you’re moving in to a new place. | 没错 |
[15:18] | And if something’s creakin’ or bulgin’ | 把这个收好了 因为你马上就要搬家了 |
[15:20] | or leakin’ or crackin’, who you gonna call? | 要是有什么东西松动了 漏水了 裂缝了 |
[15:23] | Who ya gonna call? | 你该打给谁呢 |
[15:25] | Honest Jake. | – 你该打给谁呢 |
[15:27] | That’s me! | – 诚信Jake |
[15:28] | Okay. | 就是我啊 |
[15:33] | Uh, be careful with that. | 好的 |
[15:35] | Sir… Sir! Sir, use both hands. | 小心点 |
[15:37] | Don’t make me pull out the contract… Two hands. | 先生 用两只手搬 |
[15:40] | And use care. Care. | 别逼我拿出合同 用两只手 |
[15:42] | Okay. Care… Carefully! | 小心 小心 再小心 |
[15:44] | Watch your step. | Watch your step. 好的 当心啊 |
[15:45] | And the next step. Carefully, carefully, carefully. | 当心台阶 当心台阶 |
[15:47] | That one has to… That one has to stay level. | 小心 小心 更小心 |
[15:49] | You can use the horizon. | 那个得…那个得水平搬动 |
[15:51] | But level. Get… put… | 你可以参照地平线 不过一定要保持一个平面 |
[15:53] | That one says “fragile.” | 用… |
[15:55] | They all say “fragile.” | – 那个可是写着易碎物啊 – 全都写着易碎物 |
[15:56] | Yeah, but that’s underlined. That means really fragile. | – 那个可是写着易碎物啊 – |
[15:58] | And if it’s underlined twice, | 全都写着易碎物 是啊 不过那个是划了线的 表示非常易碎 |
[15:59] | it means very, very, extremely… | 如果划线两次 |
[16:02] | Hello? Extremely fragile. | 表示非常 非常易碎 |
[16:04] | Oh, okay… oh! | 在听吗 相当易碎啊 |
[16:06] | Yeah, that one you want to be careful with. | 哦 |
[16:08] | Easy. | 那个要轻拿轻放 |
[16:10] | Easy. Where’s the fire? | 慢点 |
[16:11] | Where’s the fire? | 再慢点 热情呢 |
[16:12] | Okay. You wanna… | 大家的热情呢 |
[16:15] | Wanna take a break? Should we take a break? | 好吧 你们想… |
[16:17] | Let’s take five. | 想休息一会吗 我们应该先休息一会吗 |
[16:19] | And here… | 休息五分钟 |
[16:22] | is another bathroom. | 这儿是另一间浴室 |
[16:24] | For a total of two bathrooms. | 总共两间浴室 |
[16:28] | That is a claw foot bathtub, which is something I’ve always wanted. | 这是带脚浴缸 |
[16:32] | – It is? – Yeah. | 我一直都想要这样的 |
[16:33] | – I just didn’t know it. – Oh, I love all the woodwork. | – 是吗 – 是啊 |
[16:35] | Hey, don’t touch that. | – 我只是自己不知道 – 哦 所有的木制品我都喜欢 |
[16:37] | – What, wet paint? – No. Just don’t touch it. | 嘿 别摸 – 为什么 |
[16:39] | Another wall. | 油漆还没干吗 – 不 反正就是别摸 |
[16:40] | Hallway. | 另一面墙 |
[16:42] | More walls. | 走廊 |
[16:44] | Another wall. | 更多的墙 |
[16:45] | And we’re back in the living room. | 另一面墙 |
[16:48] | I can’t believe it. | 这儿就是客厅 |
[16:50] | You actually did it! | 实在想不到 |
[16:51] | Uh, that’s a new rug. | 你还真说买就买了 |
[16:52] | Don’t just stand on it. | 那地毯是新的 |
[16:54] | You have to keep moving. | 别站在上面 |
[16:55] | Moving? | 你得一直走动 |
[16:57] | So it doesn’t wear out in one place. | 走动? |
[17:00] | Oh, you mean like this? | 使它不会破在一个地方 |
[17:03] | Maybe wider circles. | 哦 你是说像这样? |
[17:04] | Okay, I’m just gonna stand over here. | 走动范围再大点 |
[17:07] | So? What do you think? | 好吧 我站在这儿好了 |
[17:09] | I like it. I do. | 怎么样 你觉得怎么样 |
[17:11] | I think you’re gonna be really hap… | 我很喜欢 |
[17:14] | You’re gonna be… | 真的 |
[17:17] | – Happy! – Happy. | 我想你会非常… 你会非常… |
[17:18] | I already am. I shoulda done this years ago. | – 开心 – |
[17:20] | And you don’t miss your old apartment? | 开心 我已经很开心了 早该这么做了 |
[17:22] | – Why should I? – Because Trudy was there. | 你一点儿都不怀念你的老公寓吗 – |
[17:24] | And this house is not the same. | 为什么要怀念呢 – 因为那儿曾经有Trudy |
[17:26] | And you’re not a big fan of not the same. | 这房子可不一样 |
[17:29] | Well, maybe I’ve matured. | 你不是不喜欢不一样的东西吗 |
[17:36] | I said, maybe I’ve matured. | 或许我成熟了 |
[17:37] | Mr. Monk, I was raised in an older house. | 我说我或许成熟了 |
[17:40] | There are going to be problems. | Monk先生 我是在老房子里长大的 |
[17:42] | There always are. | 老房子会出问题的 |
[17:43] | And you just can’t call the super. | 一直都是如此 |
[17:45] | You know? You’re it. | 而你却无法找大楼管理员 你明白吧 |
[17:46] | – You’re… You’re responsible. – That’s what I love about it. | 因为你就是管理员 – |
[17:49] | I have never been responsible for anything. | 一切都由你自己负责 – |
[17:52] | I want to be responsible. | 我就爱这一点 我从未对什么东西负过责 |
[17:54] | You do? | – 我想要负责 – 真的吗 |
[17:55] | I want to be part of something. | 我想有归属感 |
[17:57] | Something real. | 成为其一部分 |
[17:58] | Something permanent. | 真实的 |
[18:01] | Natalie… | 永恒的事物的一部分 |
[18:03] | I’m… I’m home. | 我…我在自己家里了 |
[18:09] | You’re right. It’s wonderful! | |
[18:10] | Okay, let’s celebrate. | 没错 |
[18:12] | I’m gonna open up some of that sparkling cider. | 棒极了 |
[18:15] | Uh, so I would like to make a toast. | 我们好好庆祝庆祝吧 |
[18:17] | Here you go. | 我去开瓶果酒 |
[18:19] | To your house. | 我想说点祝酒词 给你 |
[18:21] | No… To your home. | 为了你的房屋…不… |
[18:23] | May it finally bring you the peace… | 为了你的家 干杯 |
[18:25] | Shut up, shut up, shut… shut it. | – 希望它最终能带给你平静… |
[18:27] | – What? – Shut. | – 别说话 别说话 |
[18:29] | That light fixture. | -怎么了 -别说话 |
[18:31] | It’s off-center. | 电灯 |
[18:32] | What? Oh, no, no, no, no, no. | 歪了 |
[18:34] | Come on, Mr. Monk, come on. | 什么 哦 不 |
[18:36] | 3 inches, maybe 3 1/2. | 不 不 拜托 Monk先生 |
[18:37] | It’s no big deal. I didn’t even notice it. | 偏了3英寸 或许是3.5英寸 |
[18:39] | Closer to 4. | 没什么大不了的 我都没注意到 |
[18:41] | Okay, here. Hold this. | 差不多有4英寸 |
[18:42] | Why don’t we just… Look. | 好的 |
[18:44] | Just gonna move the table. | 拿着 |
[18:47] | How’s that? | 我们来试试 |
[18:49] | You’re right. That’s it. | 挪挪桌子 现在怎么样 |
[18:51] | That’s much better. Thank you. | 你做的没错 就是这样 |
[18:52] | Okay. All right. So, to you… | 现在好多了 谢谢 好的 |
[18:55] | Now the table’s not centered on the rug. | 就这样 为了… 可现在桌子在地毯上又歪了 |
[18:58] | Okay, that’s it. Um, I’m outta here. | 好吧 |
[19:00] | I’ll see you tomorrow. | 就这样 |
[19:08] | I really appreciate this. | 我出去了 明天见 |
[19:09] | I mean, on such short notice. | 真是很感谢 |
[19:11] | Oh, I appreciate the business. | 这么快就赶到了 |
[19:14] | Well, you see, | 我要谢谢你给我活 |
[19:17] | it’s not quite centered. | 你看… |
[19:19] | Absolutely, yeah. | 它没在最中间 |
[19:20] | That would drive anybody crazy. | 当然 |
[19:22] | All right, let’s take a look at this puppy, shall we? | 这会让人抓狂的 |
[19:25] | All right. | 我们来好好看看这个玩意儿吧 |
[19:27] | This is gonna be easy. Piece of cake. | 好的 |
[19:29] | A little walk in the park here. | 这简直就是小菜一碟 |
[19:31] | You know what we’re gonna do, | 易如反掌的事 |
[19:32] | we’re gonna reattach this fixture to a parallel support beam. | 你知道我们要做什么吗 |
[19:36] | It’s gonna be good as new. | 我们要把固定杆重新换个平行的支梁 |
[19:37] | Oh, I hope so. Be careful. | 会和新的一模一样 |
[19:39] | Yeah, all right. You’re a little bit of a nervous Nellie, are you? | – 哦 希望如此 小心啊 – 没事的 你也太紧张了 |
[19:41] | I got a cousin like you. | – 是啊 |
[19:43] | He makes coffee nervous. | – 我有个表弟 |
[19:46] | All right. Hold this. You got it? | 和你很像 他也成天紧张兮兮的 |
[19:49] | Okay. | 好的 拿着这些 明白吗 |
[19:50] | All righty. | 好的 |
[19:53] | You got another one coming here. | 好的 |
[19:55] | Okay, there we go. | 再接着这个 |
[19:57] | – Heads up. – Got it. | 好的 就这样 |
[20:00] | Uh-oh. | – 抬头 |
[20:01] | Uh-oh? What… What… What uh-oh? | – 拿到了 |
[20:03] | Your wires are all frayed. The connection is rusted. | 哦 怎么了 |
[20:06] | Oh, what… what… what does it mean? | 电线都磨损了 电路连接也生锈了 |
[20:08] | Well, it means you’re not up to code, my friend. | 是什么意思 |
[20:09] | This is a fire trap. | 意思就是这些东西不符合安全规定 我的朋友 |
[20:11] | Okay, we’re gonna have to run a new line to here. | 整个一失火陷阱 |
[20:13] | We’re gonna have to go through that wall. | 我们得重新安装线路 |
[20:14] | Feed it up over here… | 从那面墙穿过来 |
[20:16] | Oh, wait, wait. Whoa, whoa, wait. I love that wall. | – 从那儿牵过来 – 哦 等等 等等 |
[20:19] | That’s… | 我喜欢那面墙 |
[20:20] | That’s my third favorite wall. | 那是…那是我第三最爱的墙 |
[20:22] | Adrian, I’m a surgeon. | |
[20:24] | Just gonna be like taking out an appendix. | Adrian 我好比是外科医师 |
[20:26] | Little incision. Snip, snip, snip. | 这就像割阑尾似的 |
[20:29] | Pop over with the wire and the fixture. | 切一个小口 剪断 |
[20:31] | Little spackle. Little paint. | 剪断 剪断 |
[20:34] | Is it… Is it going to be, you know, like… | 穿过电线和固定杆 需要一点抹墙粉 |
[20:38] | Messy? | 一点油漆 那会把这儿搞得… |
[20:40] | Nah, no way. | – 乱七八糟吗 – 不会的 |
[20:41] | – Won’t even know I was here. | |
[20:50] | Uh-oh. | 乱七八糟吗 – |
[20:52] | Uh-oh? Again uh-oh? | 不会的 完全不留一点痕迹 |
[20:54] | I do not like the look of this. | 又咋了 |
[20:56] | All right, we got a little prob-la-reeno. | 我不喜欢这副模样 |
[20:58] | It’s what we call a glitch. | 我们有点小问题 |
[21:00] | Oh… okay. | 所谓的小毛病 |
[21:02] | See this pipe? | 哦 好吧 |
[21:04] | Right there? | 看见这根管子了吗 |
[21:06] | It’s a primary water line. It’s corroded. | 这是一根主水管 |
[21:08] | – Of course it is. – Almost all the way through. | 已经被腐蚀了 |
[21:10] | Could burst any time. I thought… | – 当然了 – 几乎全都被腐蚀了 |
[21:12] | I thought you got this place inspected. | 随时都有爆炸的可能 难道你之前没有找人检查过屋子吗 |
[21:13] | I did, I did. | 难道你之前没有找人检查过屋子吗 |
[21:14] | Was the guy blind in both eyes? | – 有过啊 |
[21:15] | All right, listen to me, Adrian. | – 那家伙难道瞎眼了吗 |
[21:18] | I gotta be honest with you. | 好的 听我说 Adrian |
[21:19] | Because I respect you very much. | 跟你说实话吧 |
[21:21] | This whole section has to go. | 我对你非常尊敬 |
[21:23] | Right here, which means this wall, | – 这整个一大片都要重新来过 – |
[21:26] | that wall, | 哦 不 就是这儿 整堵墙 |
[21:27] | and this half of the floor. | 还有那堵墙 |
[21:29] | What about that half? | 一半的地板 |
[21:31] | That’s gonna have to come up too. | 那另一半呢 |
[21:33] | But I know a great plumber. | 有问题也一样 |
[21:35] | His name is Ramone. They call him Honest Ramone. | 我认识一个不错的管道工 他叫Ramone |
[21:36] | – Of course they do. | |
[21:42] | Careful. | 他们都管他叫诚信Ramone – |
[21:48] | You okay? | 当然了 当心啊 |
[21:49] | You didn’t really have a choice. | 你没事吧 |
[21:51] | I mean, the pipes were corroded. | 你别无选择 |
[21:53] | Oh, gosh. | 管道都被腐蚀了 |
[21:55] | You know, I’ve been through lots of renovations. | 哦 天啊 |
[21:56] | It’s always like this. | 我见过很多房屋翻新改造 |
[21:58] | I could tell you some real stories. | 都是这样的 |
[22:00] | Please… Please don’t. | 我给你说几个真实的例子吧 |
[22:02] | Do you want to stay at my place? | 求你了 求你别说 |
[22:03] | – No. | |
[22:05] | They’re almost done. | 想先去我那儿待会儿吗 – |
[22:09] | Uh-oh. | 不了 他们快搞定了 |
[22:10] | No good. | 事情不妙啊 |
[22:12] | Nope. | 事情不妙啊 |
[22:13] | What? | 不好 |
[22:15] | Gotta find out what these are to. | 怎么了 |
[22:16] | They… | 得找找这些线是连到哪儿的 |
[22:18] | Probably go up over there. | 有可能是连到上面的 |
[22:19] | On the other side? | 有可能是连到上面的 |
[22:20] | Yeah, the other side. Go ahead. | 另一面? |
[22:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[22:24] | A little cut, no? | 另一面 继续 |
[22:26] | Yeah, go ahead. | – 先割开一点吗 |
[22:27] | – Excuse us. – Right through here, no? | – 是的 去吧 |
[22:29] | Just… Just watch the molding. | – 没问题吧 |
[22:37] | Attaboy. | – 抱歉了 |
[22:52] | Hey, Jake can you see me? | – 就在这儿吧 – |
[22:55] | Stand up. | 小心板条 好样的 嘿 |
[23:18] | So you are like a detective? | Jake 看得到我吗 站起来 |
[23:20] | Oh, he’s the best detective in the world. | 你是侦探吗 |
[23:22] | Maybe not the world. Well, who’s to say? | 哦 他是全世界最棒的侦探 或许还不是全世界 谁这么说呢 |
[23:26] | So what’s going on, Columbo? | 那到底出什么事了 |
[23:28] | Okay, this is Joseph Moody’s wheelchair. | 神探Columbo |
[23:30] | – It was still in the garage. – Who? | 这是Joseph Moody的轮椅 还放在车库里 |
[23:32] | The old man who used to live here. | 谁 |
[23:33] | He fell down these stairs. | 这儿以前的屋主 |
[23:35] | He had a private nurse who said he walked up to that landing. | 他从楼梯上摔下来 |
[23:39] | But look. | 他的私人看护说他走到了楼梯顶部 |
[23:42] | Here, here, here. | 不过你们看 这儿 |
[23:45] | Tire tracks. | 这儿 还有这儿 |
[23:47] | They’re a perfect match. | 轮子的痕迹 |
[23:48] | And this. | 和轮椅完全吻合 |
[23:53] | Wallpaper. | 还有这个 |
[23:55] | Look. | 墙纸 |
[23:59] | You can see where it was ripped away. | 瞧 |
[24:02] | No, no, I think… | 就是从这儿撕下的 |
[24:04] | I think she wheeled him up these stairs. | 不 不 |
[24:07] | So you just put that together? Just like that? | 我想… 我想是她推着他上楼的 你这样就联系起来了? |
[24:10] | Fantastic. | 就是这样? |
[24:11] | And this. | 太棒了 |
[24:15] | Tribiteral. It’s a new prescription. | 还有这个 |
[24:18] | This is the stuff she said made him disoriented. | 这是种新药 |
[24:20] | It’s never been opened. | 就是她说导致他辨不清方向的药 |
[24:22] | You think she killed him? | 还没打开过 |
[24:23] | She lied about it. | 你觉得是她杀了他吗 |
[24:24] | There must be a reason. | 她说谎了 |
[24:36] | Hey, Cassie. | 肯定有什么原因 |
[24:39] | Jake. | 嘿 |
[24:41] | Cassie You scared me to death. | |
[24:43] | Got you working the night shift again, huh? | 你吓死我了 |
[24:45] | – Yeah. – That sucks. | 又上晚班吗 |
[24:47] | Throws off the whole internal clock. | – 是啊 – 真讨厌 |
[24:49] | Gets it all out of whack, huh? | 调整调整你的节奏吧 |
[24:53] | How did you get in? | 它都变得不正常了 |
[24:55] | Sliding door. | 你怎么进来的 |
[24:56] | It’s broken. | 门坏了 |
[24:58] | No, it’s not. | |
[25:00] | No. It is. | 没有坏吧 |
[25:03] | So, how’s it going? | 是的 |
[25:05] | When am I gonna see my share? | 坏了 那怎么样了 |
[25:08] | See, buttercup, that’s why I’m here. | 我什么拿到我那份 |
[25:11] | We ran into a little bump in the road today. | 瞧瞧 |
[25:14] | Guess who bought the house? | 我来这儿 |
[25:17] | Adrian Monk. | 今天事情有点不妙 |
[25:20] | I don’t know him. | 猜猜谁买了那房子 |
[25:21] | He’s onto you, Cassie. | 我不认识他 |
[25:23] | Jake, it wasn’t my fault. | 他正在调查你 Cassie |
[25:26] | – I didn’t want to kill him. – I know. | Jake 这可不是我的错 |
[25:28] | He would’ve told everyone. | 我也不想杀他 |
[25:30] | I really didn’t have a choice. | 他会告诉所有人 |
[25:32] | I know. | 我真的别无选择 |
[25:47] | So how’s the new house? | 我知道 |
[25:48] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 新房子怎么样 |
[25:50] | I don’t want to think about it. | 我不想提 |
[25:52] | Every 20 minutes it’s something else. | 想都不愿意想 |
[25:54] | Something is rusted or corroded | 20分钟就冒出一个状况 |
[25:56] | or falling apart or about to fall apart. | 不是生锈 就是被腐蚀 |
[25:58] | I can’t wait to see it. | 不是倒塌 就是快要倒塌 |
[25:59] | It’s like nightmare except for the part | 我都迫不及待想看看了 |
[26:01] | where you wake up and it’s all over. | 简直就是场噩梦 |
[26:03] | Why didn’t you warn me? | 除了你一觉醒来 一切都结束了 |
[26:04] | I did. I tried to. I think we all did. | 你干嘛不警告我 |
[26:06] | Well, why didn’t you tie me down and shoot me in the leg? | 我警告过你的 我们都警告过你 |
[26:09] | What’s the good of having a gun | 那你为什么不把我绑起来 冲我腿上开一枪? |
[26:10] | if you don’t shoot your friend in the leg | 当你的朋友要买一栋老房子时 |
[26:12] | when he’s about to buy an old house? | 你却不朝他腿上开上一枪 |
[26:14] | Next time I will, I promise. | 那你带枪还有什么用 |
[26:21] | Hello? | 我保证下次我一定会 |
[26:31] | Hey, did you hear the one about the, uh… | 喂 |
[26:36] | That’s not the way I heard it. | 嘿 你听过这个吗 |
[26:38] | My husband was in the Navy, remember? | 我听到的可不是这个 |
[26:43] | Miss Drake. | 我丈夫以前是海军 |
[26:50] | Oh, my God! | 还记得吧 Drake小姐 |
[26:51] | – Stay there. – Phone it in! | 哦 天啊 |
[26:53] | Stay there. | – 待在这儿 |
[27:04] | Still no murder weapon. | – 快叫医生 待在这儿 |
[27:05] | Doc says knitting needle. | 还是没发现凶器 |
[27:08] | What do you think? | 法医说用的是毛衣针 |
[27:10] | He was tossing the place, she walked in? | 你认为呢 |
[27:12] | I don’t think so. | 他正在翻箱倒柜 然后她就进来了? |
[27:14] | Look at the drawers. | 我想不是 |
[27:16] | They were pulled out and flipped over, | 看看抽屉 |
[27:19] | but everything’s just piled up. | 全都被打开了 而且底朝天 |
[27:21] | He didn’t really rifle through it. | 可是东西只是成堆地被扔在地上 |
[27:24] | He was here for her. | 他并不是在找东西 |
[27:25] | Captain. Check this out. | 他的目标是她 |
[27:28] | Found it in her closet. | 队长 看看这个 |
[27:29] | Four grand, maybe more. | 在她的壁橱里发现的 |
[27:31] | In 20s and 50s. | 4000块 或许更多 |
[27:32] | Jeez, I should’ve gone to nursing school. | 都是20元和50元的面值 |
[27:34] | 1967, 1966. | 天啊 |
[27:39] | These are 40 years old. | 我也该上护士学校 |
[27:41] | Some of the serial numbers are sequential. | 都40年了 |
[27:43] | I’ll call Treasury. Maybe they can trace ’em. | 还有连号的 |
[27:45] | – Wanna come? – I can’t. | 我通知财政部 或许他们能追查到线索 |
[27:47] | I should go home. | – 要去吗 – 不了 |
[27:49] | See if it’s still there. | 我该回家了 |
[27:59] | Hi. Mr. M. | 看看家还在不在 |
[28:01] | Are you ready for some good news? | 嘿 M先生 |
[28:03] | Yes, please. Thank you. | 想听点好消息吗 |
[28:05] | Ramone is getting married. | 是的 快说吧 谢谢 |
[28:06] | His old lady said yes. | Ramone要结婚了 |
[28:08] | Ramone. Huh? | 他的女朋友终于点头了 |
[28:10] | No… What about the house? | Ramone 对吧 |
[28:12] | Yeah, you know, I’m glad you mentioned it. | 那这房子怎么办 |
[28:14] | Ramone. Ramone. Ramone! | 我很高兴你说起这事 |
[28:16] | Siesta. | 先停停 |
[28:19] | We found some mold. | |
[28:21] | – Mold? – Yeah. | – 我们发现了些霉菌 |
[28:22] | It probably started in the bathroom | – 霉菌? |
[28:23] | and spread from there. | 是啊 |
[28:25] | So what we gotta do is we gotta go in | 可能是从浴室开始的 扩散到了这儿 |
[28:27] | and we gotta get the mold out. | 所以我们要做的就是进去 然后把霉菌除掉 |
[28:28] | No, no, no. Please, Honest Jake. | 不 不 |
[28:30] | I am begging you… | 不求你了 诚信Jake |
[28:32] | Okay, okay. Don’t… It’s fine. | – 我求你了 – 好的 好的 |
[28:34] | If you wanna live, you know, with the spores. | 没事的 |
[28:37] | The fungus. | 如果你想和孢子 |
[28:39] | The bacteria living. Spreading. | 真菌共处一室的话 |
[28:42] | Eating your house from the inside out. | 细菌 蔓延扩散… |
[28:44] | Uh… it’s your decision. | 由里及外地吞噬掉你的房子… |
[28:48] | It’s your house. | 你看着办吧 |
[28:49] | Go put this back. | 反正房子是你的 |
[29:00] | Just remind me. | 我把这儿放回去 |
[29:02] | Why did you move again? | 还记得不 |
[29:04] | Oh yeah, that’s right. | 为什么你要搬家 |
[29:06] | Your last place was too noisy. | 是啊 |
[29:11] | Hey, I found this in the attic. | 没错 因为你上一个地儿太吵了 |
[29:14] | Where you want it? | 嘿 |
[29:15] | You can just leave it here. | 我在阁楼找到这个 |
[29:32] | “Fire Hydrants To Be Painted.” | 你打算放在哪儿 |
[29:35] | Look at this. | 就搁这儿吧 “需要上漆的消防栓” |
[29:37] | “More Rain Expected Thursday.” | 看看这个 |
[29:39] | “Garden Club To Meet.” | “预计周四还有雨” |
[29:40] | It’s so boring. | “花园俱乐部见” |
[29:41] | Why would you save all this? | 真无聊 |
[29:45] | Well, maybe… | 你保存这个干嘛啊 |
[29:51] | I have no idea. | 或许… |
[29:53] | It was before my time, | 我也不知道 |
[29:54] | but my father told me all about it. | 当时我还没出生呢 |
[29:56] | He was in his office right up there when it happened. | 不过我父亲跟我提起过 |
[29:58] | 1968, the day before Christmas. | 事发时他就在这儿的办公室里 |
[30:01] | Yeah, I was just a kid, | 1968年圣诞节的前夜 |
[30:02] | but I remember everybody talking about that. | 是啊 |
[30:04] | – Is that the gate? – Yes, sir. | 我当时还是个孩子 不过我记得街头巷尾都在谈论这事 |
[30:06] | Three gunmen. Stolen milk truck. | -就是那扇门吗 -是的 |
[30:08] | Rammed it through that gate. | 三名持枪劫匪 偷走了卡车 |
[30:10] | They shot two guards and walked away with $4 million. | 开车强行闯过这扇门 |
[30:12] | This was back when $4 million was considered a lot of money. | 他们开枪打死了两名保安 |
[30:16] | Just go on. | 并抢走了四百万美元 那时的四百万可是个大数目啊 |
[30:18] | All I know is, we never recovered a nickel. | 继续 |
[30:20] | Until today. | 我只知道 连一分钱都没追回来 |
[30:22] | – From the robbery? – Yep. Serial numbers match. | 直到今天 |
[30:24] | We got $4,200. | – 是这起抢劫案的? – 是的 序列号相匹配 |
[30:26] | A woman named Cassie Drake was murdered last night. | 我们找到了4200美元 |
[30:28] | We found this in her closet. | 昨晚一个名叫Cassie Drake的女性被害 |
[30:30] | – Where’s the rest of it? – We’re working on that. | 这是我们在壁橱里找到的 |
[30:32] | I was rereading the file. | – 剩下的钱呢 – 我们还在调查 |
[30:33] | They caught two of the three. | 我重看了档案 |
[30:35] | Career bad guys. | 这三人都是监守自盗 |
[30:37] | They died in prison without ratting out their partner. | 其中两人被捕 |
[30:39] | I guess he wasn’t a big spender. | 他们死于监狱 一直没有供出同伙 |
[30:41] | Or he was scared or dead. | 我猜他不是个花钱如流水的人 |
[30:42] | Well, the woman who died, | 或者是他很害怕 再或者已经死了 |
[30:44] | she was a private nurse. | 遇害的那名女性是个私人看护 |
[30:45] | Her last patient was a man named Joseph Moody. | 她的上一个看护对象名叫Joseph |
[30:48] | Moody Ring a bell? | |
[30:49] | I can check him out. The employment records are in the basement. | – 想起什么了吗 – 我可以查一查 |
[30:51] | – Take me ten minutes. – Good deal. | 录用人员的资料都在地下室 |
[32:32] | – Mr. Monk. | |
[32:35] | I got a confession to make. | 给我十分钟 – |
[32:37] | They really don’t call me Honest Jake. | 好的 Hampton大街抢劫案中 |
[33:06] | Oh, God! | 两名疑犯被捕 Monk先生 |
[33:07] | They’re looking for the money, aren’t they? | 我有件事要向你坦白 他们其实不叫我诚信Jake |
[33:09] | Yeah, the old man robbed those armored cars. | 他们在找那笔钱 |
[33:12] | He hid the money somewhere in this house. | 对吗 是啊 |
[33:16] | 40 years later, he’s older. Dementia sets in. | 那个老人抢劫了运钞车 |
[33:18] | He starts babbling about it to his private nurse. | 他把钱藏在这栋房子里了 40年过去了 |
[33:21] | She killed him before he could start | 他也老了 |
[33:24] | blabbing about it to somebody else. | 得了老年痴呆 他一直对私人看护喋喋不休地说起这事 |
[33:26] | And she tells her friend, not-so-Honest Jake. | 为了不让他对其他人说出此事 她杀了他 |
[33:29] | Yeah, they were probably more than friends. | 她把这事告诉她的朋友 不咋诚信的Jake |
[33:31] | They were probably sex lovers. | 是啊 |
[33:34] | That’s what he’s been doing here the whole time, | 他们或许还不只是朋友 或许还有男女关系 |
[33:36] | looking for the money. | 所以他才一直在这儿 不停地敲敲打打 |
[33:37] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 为了找到那笔钱 |
[33:39] | He’s still not the worst contractor I’ve ever seen. | 真是不敢相信 |
[33:42] | Natalie. | 他还不是我见过的最烂的承包人 |
[33:44] | Can you… Can you reach that hammer? | 你够得到那把铁锤吗 |
[33:46] | I’ll try. | 我试试 |
[34:03] | All right, now pull. | 往外拖 |
[34:05] | Come on! Pull! | 快 往外拖 |
[34:13] | There. Okay. | 好的 |
[34:30] | Now what? | 好的 |
[34:31] | – Nothing. | |
[34:32] | That nail was driving me crazy. | 现在怎么办 – |
[34:38] | God. | 不怎么办 这颗钉子让我快抓狂了 |
[34:40] | What? | 天啊 |
[34:41] | He still hasn’t fixed that light. | 什么 |
[34:43] | Oh… | 他还没把那盏灯修好 |
[35:00] | Oh, my God. | |
[35:01] | What? | – 天啊 |
[35:03] | Oh, my God. | – 怎么了 – |
[35:09] | “Oh, my God,” what? | 天啊 – 怎么了 |
[35:11] | What do you see, hmm? | 你怎么了 |
[35:14] | What do you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[35:18] | What do you see?! | 你看到了什么 |
[35:19] | Huh? | 你看到了什么 |
[35:22] | Something in here? | 这儿有什么吗 |
[35:31] | This is a false wall. There’s a reason that light wasn’t centered. | 这是面假墙 |
[35:35] | Because this is a false wall! | 灯没装在正中间是有原因的 |
[35:39] | Come on. Move the furniture. | 因为这是一面假墙 |
[35:40] | Move this furniture. Move it. | 快 把家具搬开 |
[35:42] | It’s in here. | 把家具搬开 搬开 |
[35:49] | Here? | – 就在这儿 |
[35:50] | Yup. Take it down. | – 这儿? |
[35:51] | Jake, Jake. | 是的 快砸 |
[35:55] | What are you gonna do with your share of the money? | – 就在这儿 |
[35:57] | Same thing I’m gonna do with your share. | 你拿了钱打算做什么 |
[35:59] | Spend it. | 你打算做什么 |
[36:09] | What? What? | 我就打算做什么 |
[36:13] | This way. | 花钱呗 |
[36:23] | This way. | 怎么办 |
[36:33] | One… two… three… go! | 怎么办 这边 |
[36:41] | Is he dead? | 这边 用力 |
[36:42] | Are you dead? | 他死了吗 |
[36:43] | He’s not dead. | – 你死了没 – 他还没死 |
[36:44] | He’s not dead. He’s still breathing. | – 你死了没 – |
[36:47] | – Oh, God. – He’s gonna wake up any minute. | 他还没死 他还没死 还在呼吸 |
[36:49] | Help! | – 哦 天啊 – 他随时都会醒来 |
[36:50] | Somebody help us! | 救命 |
[36:51] | Forget it, forget it. It’s no use. | 救命啊 |
[36:53] | Nobody’s gonna hear you. | Natalie 算了吧 |
[36:54] | The door. The front door. | 没用的 没人听得见 |
[36:56] | Go. Go, go! | 走前门 快 |
[36:59] | Go. Pull. | 快 走 |
[37:00] | Just pull. | 快 爬 |
[37:01] | Okay. | 快 |
[37:05] | Yeah. Pull, pull. | 爬 好的 |
[37:07] | Good. We got it. We got it. | 好的 往外拖 |
[37:10] | Pull! | 好的 就这样 |
[37:12] | Yes. Once more. | 就这样 往外拖 |
[37:15] | – Ah! – Nice. | 好的 继续 |
[37:17] | Oh, God, Mr. Monk, we’re never gonna make it up those stairs. | – 很好 – 哦 天啊 这块地毯 |
[37:19] | You’re right. It’s too heavy. | 我们不可能爬上楼的 |
[37:22] | Follow me. | 没错 太重了 |
[37:23] | Follow you? Okay, pull. | – 跟着我 – |
[37:28] | Good, we got it. | 跟着你? 好的 快 |
[37:30] | We got it. | 很好 |
[37:32] | Again. | 就这样 就这样 |
[37:34] | Keep it coming. | 继续 |
[37:36] | Okay, got it. I got it. | 继续向前 好了 |
[37:39] | Hand me those rags. Right there. | 好了 |
[37:42] | What… What for? | 把那些破布给我 就在那儿 |
[37:43] | Calling for help. | 做什么 |
[37:44] | Pull. Pull the tub closer. | 做什么 求救 |
[37:46] | Pull it. | 把浴缸拖过来一些 |
[37:48] | Pull. | 拖过来一些 |
[37:53] | What… What are you… | 拖 |
[37:54] | Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on. | 你干什么 快 |
[37:59] | You were right. | 快 快 |
[38:01] | Joseph Moody. | 你说的没错 |
[38:02] | Joseph Worked here nine years. | |
[38:04] | Retired six weeks after the robbery. | Moody 在此工作了九年 |
[38:06] | What a surprise. | 抢劫案发后六周就退休了 |
[38:08] | Actually, he lived right around the corner on Beech Street. | 大意外啊 |
[38:11] | Yeah, we know. A friend of ours just bought that house. | 其实他就住在那儿 Beech大街的街角 |
[38:14] | What the hell? | 这我们知道 |
[38:18] | Looks like a signal. | 我们有个朋友刚买了那栋房子 怎么了 |
[38:20] | Dot, dot, – Dot. – “S.” | 好像是什么信号 |
[38:25] | – Uh… Is that a dash? | |
[38:28] | “O.” S-O. | 点 |
[38:30] | S-O. | 点…点 |
[38:31] | Soda! Somebody’s selling soda. | 那是线吗 |
[38:33] | It’s Natalie. She’s in trouble. | 苏打 |
[38:40] | Come on. | 有人在卖苏打水 (Randy |
[38:53] | Oh, God! | 你果然很强) 是Natalie |
[38:55] | If you like my work, | 她遇到麻烦了 快 |
[38:58] | tell your friends. | 如果你喜欢我的工作 |
[39:02] | All about word of mouth, my business. | 那就告诉你朋友 |
[39:06] | On second thought… | 我的生意靠的就是口碑 |
[39:10] | I’m gonna retire. | 不过我又一想… |
[39:14] | Drop the gun! | 我打算退休了 |
[39:16] | On the ground. | On the ground. |
[39:18] | Hands. Let me see your hands. | 把枪放下 趴在地上 趴在地上 |
[39:20] | Take it easy. | 举起手来 |
[39:23] | You okay? | |
[39:24] | Get up. Get up. | 你们还好吧 |
[39:28] | Good luck, okay? | 起来 起来 |
[39:29] | Got it? | 好运 |
[39:51] | Holy moly, what happened here? | 带走 |
[39:53] | I should never have bought this house. | 额地神啊 |
[39:56] | I should’ve waited for something better to come along. | 上帝以及老天爷 这儿究竟怎么了 |
[40:00] | Like death. | 我真不该买这房子 |
[40:04] | What about your father? | 我应该再等等有好事发生 比如死亡 |
[40:06] | What’s… What’s your happiest memory of him? | 你父亲呢 |
[40:08] | My father, um… | 你对他最开心的回忆是什么 |
[40:10] | Well, he took me to a football game once. | 我的父亲… |
[40:11] | Sounds like fun. | 有一次他带我去看足球赛 |
[40:13] | Well, every time the team went into a huddle, | 听起来很有趣嘛 |
[40:15] | he turned to me and said, “They’re talking about you.” | 每次球队在商量时 |
[40:18] | Talking about you? | 他就转过身来对我说 他们在谈论你 |
[40:19] | They weren’t. Were they? | 谈论你? |
[40:21] | No, that seems pretty unlikely. | 当然不是 对吧 |
[40:24] | I don’t know why he would say that. | 是啊 |
[40:27] | Because one player kept looking up at me | 那也太不可能了 我不明白他为什么这么说 |
[40:29] | and I thought I saw him laughing. | 因为有个球员一直看着我 |
[40:31] | Well, I’m pretty sure they were talking | 我看到他在笑 |
[40:33] | about the game and what play to run next. | 我非常肯定他们是在讨论比赛 |
[40:35] | He was looking right at me. | 在商量接下来的打法 |
[40:36] | Mm. | 他就这么看着我 |
[40:38] | – Well… – I mean right at me. | |
[40:40] | Uh, our time is up. | 直直地看着我 |
[40:42] | Next session, let’s pick it up right here, all right? | 时间到了 |
[40:44] | What’s, uh… what’s, uh… | 下次我们再谈吧 |
[40:47] | What’s good for you? | 好吗 |
[40:48] | Uh, how’s 3:00? | 你觉得几点合适 |
[40:50] | All right, 3:00. What day? | 三点怎么样 |
[40:52] | You know, today. | 好的 就三点 哪一天 |
[40:55] | Today? That’s… | 就今天 |
[40:56] | That’s in two hours. | 今天? 那… |
[40:58] | You mean you want to come back? | 那就是两个小时以后 |
[40:59] | Unless you have something sooner. | 你是说你想再回来吗 |
[41:01] | No, it’s completely booked up. | 除非你马上有什么事 |
[41:03] | What’s tomorrow look like? | 不行 都排满了 那明天呢 (怀念Kroger医生) |