时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:24] | All right, home sweet home. | |
[01:27] | Hey, new poster. Huh. | |
[01:30] | What do you think? | |
[01:32] | He looks mad, don’t he? | – 你觉得怎样 – 他看起来很抓狂 不是吗 |
[01:34] | Yeah, ’cause he knows you’re going home with the championship belt. | 是的 |
[01:36] | That’s why he’s mad. | 因为他知道你要把冠军腰带赢回家 |
[01:38] | Come on, let’s get started, huh? | 所以他才抓狂 |
[01:41] | Get the heart going. | 我们开始吧 让心肺活动一下 |
[01:47] | Eddie Hey, Eddie, what the hell are you doing here? | |
[01:49] | You been here all night? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[01:51] | I must have fallen asleep back there. | – 你整晚都在这儿? |
[01:53] | Jesus. | – 我在后面睡着了 |
[01:54] | I hope to hell he didn’t heave. I’m not cleaning it up. | 他别走掉了 |
[01:56] | Hey, lay off Eddie. He’s my good luck charm. | 我可不想替他收拾 |
[01:59] | Wasn’t much luck five years ago. | 得了吧 Eddie |
[02:01] | That’s ancient history, Eddie. | 他可是我的幸运神 五年前可不算走运 |
[02:05] | Here, man. | 那是老皇历了 Eddie |
[02:06] | Here’s ten bucks. | 拿着 伙计 |
[02:08] | Why don’t you grab yourself some breakfast. | 这是10块钱 |
[02:10] | Something on a plate. Not in a bottle. | 自己买点早饭 |
[02:13] | Thanks, champ, put it on my tab. | 买吃的 别又拿去买酒了 |
[02:16] | I ain’t the champ yet. | – 谢谢 冠军 |
[02:17] | Yeah, well, you will be. | 记在我账上吧 – 我还不是冠军呢 |
[02:19] | And I wouldn’t worry too much about that fight next week. | 你会当上的 |
[02:22] | He’ll be sucking canvass. | 我对下周的比赛不怎么担心 |
[02:24] | I guarantee it. | 他一定能大败Canvass |
[02:25] | You just gotta remember two things. | 我敢保证 |
[02:28] | Lean into him. | 你只要记住两件事 |
[02:29] | Stay in his face. | 靠近他 |
[02:31] | And number two… | 打准脸 |
[03:44] | Thank you for coming. | 第二条… |
[03:46] | Oh, you redecorating? | 谢谢你们能来 |
[03:48] | It’s stolen art. | – 你在重新装修? |
[03:50] | There’s a rumor some guy in the city has been buying it all up. | – 这是被偷的艺术品 |
[03:52] | We’re supposed to keep an eye out for it. Have a seat. | 有传言说城里有个家伙在购买 我们得注意情况 坐吧 |
[03:55] | Is that why you’re calling us in? | – 所以你才叫我们来? – 我倒希望是 |
[03:56] | I wish. | – 所以你才叫我们来? |
[03:59] | You used to be on the track team in high school, right? | – 我倒希望是 |
[04:01] | – Yeah. – You still run? | 你高中时是田径队的吧 现在还跑吗 |
[04:03] | – Sometimes. – How often? | – 有时 |
[04:05] | Never. | – 多久一次? |
[04:06] | That’s not very often. | 从不 |
[04:08] | – No. – What’s going on? | – 算不上经常 – 是的 |
[04:10] | There is a private detective in San Diego named Rafferty. | 怎么回事? 在圣地亚歌有个叫Rafferty私人警探 |
[04:14] | He works with the homicide squad down there | 他作为顾问跟当地的凶杀组合作 |
[04:16] | as a consultant. | |
[04:17] | A couple of weeks ago, | |
[04:18] | they were chasing down some creep | 几周前 |
[04:20] | and Rafferty had a heart attack. | 他们去追一群混混 |
[04:21] | Creep gets away. Now Rafferty’s suing the city. | Rafferty心脏病发 混混跑了 现在Rafferty起诉当局 |
[04:24] | The city’s suing Rafferty. It’s a train wreck. | 当局也起诉Rafferty |
[04:26] | Okay. | 现在是窝里斗 |
[04:27] | So what does this have to do with, you know, me? | 好的 |
[04:29] | This is from Sacramento. | 但这跟我有什么关系呢 |
[04:32] | It is a statewide directive. | 这是从Sacramento(加州首府)来的 |
[04:34] | Effective a week from Monday, | 这是州际指令 从周一起的一周内 |
[04:36] | any civilian crime scene field consultant | 所有民间的犯罪现场领域的顾问 |
[04:40] | must pass a mandatory fitness test. | 必须通过一个强制的体检 |
[04:43] | Fitness test? | 体检? |
[04:45] | The California Physical Agility Test. | 加利福尼亚身体敏捷度测验 |
[04:47] | The candidate must run | |
[04:49] | a half a mile in four minutes | 应试者必须在4分钟内跑完半哩 |
[04:50] | then climb ten flights of stairs, | 再爬10趟楼梯 |
[04:52] | do 20 pull-ups, | 做20个俯卧撑 |
[04:53] | and then scale a six-foot high wall. | 接着翻过一堵六尺高的墙 |
[04:57] | Or? | |
[04:58] | There is no “or.” | – 或者? |
[04:59] | There’s no “or” on this page, Monk. | – 没有”或者” |
[05:02] | Either you pass this fitness test | 这文件里没有”或者” Monk |
[05:03] | or you can’t work here anymore. | 过不了体检 |
[05:14] | Where’d you get that suit? | 你就别来这儿上班了 |
[05:16] | Kevin Dorfman, it was a birthday gift. | 从哪儿弄的这身衣服 Kevin |
[05:18] | I never thought I’d get the chance to wear it. | Dorfman送的生日礼物 还以为没机会穿呢 |
[05:24] | What’s so funny? | 有啥好笑的 |
[05:25] | What’s so funny? | 有啥好笑的 有啥好笑的 |
[05:28] | That girl over there, she’s just doing a funny dance. | 那边的女孩 她刚跳了段好笑的舞 |
[05:31] | Which one? | 哪个 |
[05:32] | Um, in the green sweater. She stopped now. | 哪个 |
[05:35] | What kind of dance? | 绿毛衣的那个 她现在停下了 |
[05:37] | I don’t know. | 什么舞 |
[05:38] | Like, a cowboy dance, | 我也不知道 就像 |
[05:40] | a funny cowboy dance. | 牛仔舞 |
[05:41] | A cowboy dance? | 好笑的牛仔舞 |
[05:43] | Yeah, like… | 牛仔舞? 是的 像这样 |
[05:48] | Yeah, that’s not a cowboy dance. | 这可不是牛仔舞 |
[05:50] | That’s more like a happy prospector. | 更像个高兴的采矿者 |
[05:52] | Yeah, I guess you’re right. | |
[05:53] | Why was she dancing like a prospector? | 我猜是这样 |
[05:55] | I don’t know, Mr. Monk. | – 她为什么要像采矿者一样跳舞 – 我也不知道 Monk先生 |
[05:57] | – She’s from a ranch probably. | |
[05:58] | Can we just forget that now and get back to this? | 她可能是从农场来的 – |
[06:01] | All right, come on, | 我们能不能 先忘掉这个回到正事上呢 |
[06:02] | I have to run a half mile in four minutes, | 好的 我要在4分钟内跑完半哩 |
[06:04] | then I gotta climb that fence, | 要翻过障碍 |
[06:06] | do some pull-ups and then hit those stairs, right? | 再做俯卧撑 |
[06:07] | Right. | 还要跑楼梯 对吗? |
[06:08] | Okay, all right. Here we go. | 是的 好了 我们开始 |
[06:10] | Here we go. On your mark. | 好的 |
[06:13] | Get set. | 就位 |
[06:16] | Go. | 预备 起 |
[06:41] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[06:45] | Are you okay? | |
[06:46] | Don’t stop the clock. | 你还好吧 |
[06:48] | Are you okay? | – 别掐表 – 你还好吧 |
[06:49] | I can do this. Don’t stop it. | – 我能做到的 别掐表 – 躺下 别起来 |
[06:50] | Just stay there. – | Just stay there. |
[06:52] | Don’t get up. Just stay there. | 我能做到的 别掐表 – 躺下 别起来 |
[06:53] | God. | 躺着 |
[06:55] | Hello. | 天哪 |
[06:57] | Yeah, no, we’re at the track. | 你好 是的 不 我们在田径场 |
[07:00] | Oh, my God. | 我的上帝 |
[07:01] | Oh, my God. We’re on our way. | 我的上帝 天哪 |
[07:03] | Wait, wait, Mr. Monk, there’s been a bombing downtown. | 我们马上走 等等 Monk先生 |
[07:05] | We have to go now, okay? | 商业区发生了爆炸案 我们得走了 好吗 |
[07:07] | So give me your hand. Come on, come on, come on. | 手给我 加油 加油 |
[07:09] | Here, here, here. | 这儿 抓住 1 2 3 |
[07:10] | One, two, three. | 这儿 抓住 |
[07:12] | 1 2 Okay. | |
[07:17] | Well, we found the detonator. | 3 好的 |
[07:19] | It’s called a tumbler switch. | 我们找到了雷管 它叫翻转开关 |
[07:20] | It’s what they use in airbags. It’s motion sensitive. | 气囊里就用的这个 |
[07:23] | It’s actually pretty sophisticated. | 是动能传感的 |
[07:25] | The bomb was meant for me. | 构造相当精细 |
[07:26] | Yes, sir. | – 炸弹是冲着我来的 – 是的 先生 |
[07:27] | Your schedule’s well-known. | 你的日程众所周知 你总是第一个来的 |
[07:29] | You’re always the first one here. | 你的日程众所周知 你总是第一个来的 |
[07:30] | The killer figured you’d be the one hitting that bag. | 凶手认为打沙袋的会是你 |
[07:32] | Mister Regis, Ray, Machine, | Regis先生 |
[07:35] | do you have any enemies? | 机器 Ray |
[07:37] | Or have you received any threats lately? | 你有什么敌人吗 |
[07:38] | Not lately. | 最近有没有受到恐吓 |
[07:40] | Five years ago when I lost the title, | 最近没有 |
[07:42] | it seemed like everybody wanted my head. | 5年前我没拿到冠军 |
[07:43] | That was a tough night. | 那时似乎每个人都想杀了我 |
[07:45] | I thought you had him in the fifth. | 那晚很艰巨 |
[07:47] | Yeah. It wasn’t my night. | 我觉得你在第5回合能拿下他 |
[07:49] | It’s a tough racket. | 是的 那个夜晚不属于我 |
[07:50] | I do a little boxing myself. | 那是一场大战 |
[07:52] | Light middleweight. | 我自己也玩点拳击 |
[07:53] | – When did you box? | |
[07:55] | Remember the benefit for the Police Athlete League? | 轻中量级 – |
[07:57] | Took Sergeant Mulroney in nine rounds. | 你什么时候打拳击 还记得警局运动联盟的慈善比赛吗? |
[07:59] | T.K.O. left uppercut. | 9回合拿下Mulroney警官 TKO(技术性击倒) 左上钩拳 |
[08:00] | Stan Mulroney | Stan Mulroney, he retired 12 years ago. |
[08:02] | We called him “Pops.” | 他12年前退休的 我们叫他 “老伯” |
[08:04] | That’s right. He was older than me. | 不错 他比我年长 比我有经验 |
[08:05] | He was experienced. Wiley. | 不错 他比我年长 比我有经验 |
[08:07] | – He had a cane. – And he used it. | – 他有根手杖 |
[08:09] | – Captain. – Yeah. Anything? | – 他用上了 – 警长 |
[08:12] | A whole lot of nothing. | 有发现吗 |
[08:13] | He wore gloves and slippers. This guy is a ghost. | 一点也没有 |
[08:17] | This the bag? | 他戴了手套和脚套 像幽灵一样 |
[08:18] | What’s left of it. | – 这就是沙袋? |
[08:21] | The thread. | – 仅存的部分 |
[08:23] | Sir? | 线 |
[08:25] | When the killer put the bomb back in the bag, | 先生? |
[08:27] | he sewed it up, | 当凶手把炸弹放进去时 他缝合了沙袋 |
[08:28] | and he licked that thread. | 他舔过线 |
[08:30] | You see it’s all twisted up. | 你看这都是卷曲的 |
[08:31] | There should be DNA all over that. | 这上面应该有DNA |
[08:33] | I’ll check it out. Can we start packing up? | 我去化验看看 |
[08:36] | No, let’s wait for Monk. He should be here in a minute. | – 我们要开始采集证物吗? – 不 等Monk来 |
[08:39] | All right. | – 他应该一会儿就到的 – 好的 |
[08:40] | Adrian Monk, the detective? He’s supposed to be the best. | 探员Adrian |
[08:42] | Best of the best. | Monk? 他是最棒的 |
[08:43] | He’s kinda like a superhero. | 无与伦比的 他就像个超级英雄 |
[08:46] | He’s good, but I wouldn’t call him a superhero. | 他挺棒 |
[08:52] | I guess I stand corrected. | 但我不会叫他超级英雄 |
[08:53] | Looks like a big plum. | – 我还是再修正一下好了 – 看起来像个大李子 |
[08:55] | How’d it go? | – 情况如何 – 还不错 |
[08:56] | It went good. You know, it was our first day. | – 情况如何 – 还不错 |
[08:58] | So we’re just warming up, but he’s gonna do great. | 你知道这只是第一天 热热身罢了 |
[09:00] | Nah, I went about 30 yards. | – 但他会好起来的 – 我跑了大约30码 |
[09:02] | – Did you hit a wall? – I wish I had. | – 你翻墙了? – 我倒想 |
[09:04] | It woulda knocked me unconscious. | 那会让我人事不省 |
[09:06] | Adrian Monk, Ray “The Machine” Regis. | 那会让我人事不省 Adrian |
[09:09] | This is his manager, Louie Flynn. | Monk “人肉机器”Ray Regis |
[09:11] | Mr. Monk, it’s an honor. | – 这是他的经纪人 Louie Flynn – Monk先生 很荣幸 |
[09:12] | When I heard you were coming, I said to myself, | 我听到你要来时 |
[09:14] | okay, we’re gonna be okay. We’re in good hands. | 我就对自己说 我们会没事的 |
[09:17] | ‘Cause this guy Monk will find Eddie’s killer. | 我们有贵人帮助 因为这个Monk |
[09:18] | He’s like me. He’s a fighter. | 他会找到杀Eddie的凶手 他就像我 |
[09:20] | He’ll never give up. | 他是战士 永不言弃 |
[09:21] | This is my last case. | 这是我最后一桩案子了 |
[09:23] | This is not your last case. | 这是我最后一桩案子了 |
[09:25] | – You weren’t there. | |
[09:27] | He looks like a big, sad plum. | 这不是最后一桩 – |
[09:40] | A half mile in four minutes. | 你不在场 他看起来像个伤心的大李子 |
[09:42] | No, no, no. That’s part of it. | 4分钟内跑半哩 |
[09:44] | And it can’t be done. | 不不不 这只是一部分 |
[09:45] | Yeah, people do it every day. | 没可能的 |
[09:47] | Mm… not people my age. | 不对 有人每天都这么跑 |
[09:49] | That’s not true. | – 不是我这种年纪的 |
[09:50] | Not people my age with my body. | – 不对 不是我这个年纪我这种身体的 |
[09:53] | I knew I was getting old, but when did I get too old? | 我知道我在变老 |
[09:57] | Adrian, I think you’re being a little too hard on yourself. | 但是 我是啥时候变的这么老了? |
[10:00] | I mean, you haven’t run in… in what, 30 years? | Adrian 我觉得你对自己有点太苛刻了 |
[10:02] | It doesn’t matter. | 我是说 你大概有…30年没跑步了吧? |
[10:04] | I can’t do it. | 跟这没关系 |
[10:06] | Last night, I made a decision. | 我就是做不到 |
[10:09] | I quit. It’s over. | 昨天晚上 我做了个决定 |
[10:11] | I just… I’m giving up. | 我退出 都结束了 我只是… |
[10:14] | – Just like that? – Mm-hmm. | 我放弃 |
[10:16] | You’re giving up being a detective? | 就这样放弃? |
[10:18] | Mm-hmm. | 你不再当侦探了? |
[10:19] | And any chance you’ll ever have of being reinstated? | 不准备复职了? |
[10:22] | Adrian 2 | |
[10:24] | Adrian, we haven’t known each other very long. | 我们认识不算久 |
[10:27] | But I’m a pretty good judge of character. | 但我很会评定人格 |
[10:29] | And I know one thing for sure. | 我很肯定一点 |
[10:31] | You’re no quitter. | |
[10:33] | – Then how do you explain this? | |
[10:34] | I quit. | 你不是轻言放弃的人 – |
[10:37] | All right, what would you do? | 那你如何解释这件事 我退出 |
[10:38] | How would you pay the rent? | 好吧 |
[10:40] | Welfare. | 你要干嘛 你怎么付房租? |
[10:41] | Welfare? | 福利 |
[10:43] | That’s your plan, huh? | 福利? 这就是你的计划? |
[10:44] | What about Natalie? She’s been depending on you. | Natalie怎么办? |
[10:46] | – What would she do? – Welfare. | 她全靠你了 – |
[10:48] | We can be welfare buddies. | 她该干嘛? – |
[10:51] | Adrian. Quitting is a terrible habit. | 福利 我们会成为福利伴侣 |
[10:53] | It’s like a drug. | 放弃是一种可怕的习惯 |
[10:54] | Once you start, it’s almost impossible to stop. | 就像毒品一样 |
[10:57] | I’m not even sure you’re eligible for welfare. | 一旦开始 |
[11:00] | You have to meet certain criteria. | 很难停下 |
[11:02] | You don’t have to run half a mile in four minutes? | 我还不清楚你符不符合拿福利的条件 |
[11:04] | No. | 你得达到特定标准 不用在4分钟内跑完半哩吧? |
[11:05] | Then I’ll be fine. | – 不 |
[11:14] | Here you go. | – 那就没问题了 |
[11:16] | Hey! It’s a nice mug. | 给你 太棒了 |
[11:18] | Yeah, it’s from my daughter. | – 杯子不错 |
[11:20] | But that mug is a lie. | – 是的 是我女儿送的 |
[11:22] | I wasn’t the world’s greatest dad. | 但那是个谎言 |
[11:24] | She was the world’s greatest daughter, you know. | 我不是世界上最棒的老爸 |
[11:26] | Rebecca. | 可她是世界上最棒的女儿 |
[11:28] | She died five years ago. | 她死于五年前 |
[11:30] | – Oh, I’m sorry. – Yeah. | |
[11:32] | Well, life goes on. And on, and on. | – 抱歉 – |
[11:37] | Hey, where’s your lady friend? | 是的 但生活在继续着 继续继续继续 |
[11:38] | Oh, she’s picking up her kid. | – 你的女伴去哪了? |
[11:40] | Mr. Flynn? | – 她去接孩子了 |
[11:42] | Have you ever seen this man? | Flynn先生 |
[11:44] | Mm-mm. No. | 你见过这个人吗 |
[11:47] | We found some DNA for Charles Bach. | 没有 |
[11:50] | – Ooh. – Bach? | 我们发现DNA是Charles Bach的 |
[11:52] | – They call him The Iceman. | |
[11:53] | Ooh. That doesn’t sound good. | 他们管他叫冰人 |
[11:55] | Well, actually it suits him. | 听起来可不算好 |
[11:56] | He’s a professional hit man. | 事实上挺适合他的 |
[11:58] | The FBI thinks he’s killed 14 people. | 他是职业杀手 |
[12:00] | It means that somebody with some very deep pockets | FBI认为他杀了14个人 这意味着一些很有来头的人 |
[12:03] | has put a contract out on your boy. | 盯上了你的人 |
[12:04] | Now, you said you and Ray don’t have any enemies. Do you want to amend that statement? | 你说你和Ray没什么敌人 |
[12:08] | No. Mm-mm. Nope. | – 你想把这话再修正一下吗? – 不 |
[12:12] | You know the Marino family, Mr. Flynn? | 不会 |
[12:14] | Frankie Marino? | 你知道Marino家族吧 Flynn先生? |
[12:16] | Yeah, just from the newspapers. | – 是的 只在报纸上看到过 – 冰人以前为他工作 |
[12:17] | Well, The Iceman used to work for him. | – 是的 |
[12:19] | You don’t happen to owe Frank Marino | 只在报纸上看到过 – 冰人以前为他工作 |
[12:21] | or anybody on his crew any money by any chance? | 你不会碰巧欠Frank |
[12:24] | Hell, no! | Marino 或他那伙人什么钱吧? |
[12:25] | We are clean. Ray is the clean machine. | 当然没有 |
[12:29] | You might want to think about that Lou, | 我们是清白的 Ray是清白的 |
[12:31] | because this guy’s not gonna stop. | 你最好考虑清楚 |
[12:33] | He’s a machine too. | Lou 因为这家伙不会停手的 |
[12:35] | We think he’s gonna try again. We’re thinking Friday night. | 他也是机器 |
[12:37] | You mean… during a fight? | 我们认为他会再出手的 周五晚上 |
[12:39] | It would make sense. | 你是说 在比赛中? 这说的通 我们没法冲上拳击台保护他 |
[12:40] | We cannot protect him in the ring. | 这说的通 我们没法冲上拳击台保护他 |
[12:41] | Are you telling me to cancel the fight?! | 你是在让我取消比赛吗?! |
[12:43] | Forget about it! | |
[12:45] | We’ve been fighting five years for another shot at the title. | 门都没有 我们努力了5年 只求拿到冠军 |
[12:48] | Ray is doing his job. | Ray在尽他的本份 为什么你不行! |
[12:50] | Why the hell can’t you do yours? | Ray在尽他的本份 |
[12:53] | Monk, do you have anything? | 为什么你不行! |
[12:55] | – Monk No, I’m good. | |
[12:57] | What’s this? | 你有没有话要说 – |
[13:00] | Come here a minute. | 没有 我很好 这是什么 |
[13:02] | Come here. | 过来一会儿 过来 |
[13:03] | I just have a couple more questions, Mr. Flynn | 我还有几个问题 |
[13:07] | – Over here. – Okay. | 在这儿 |
[13:10] | What is this? | 好的 |
[13:12] | Application. | 这是什么 |
[13:14] | Monk, you’re not going on welfare. | 申请表 |
[13:16] | If you go on welfare, I will shoot you. | Monk 你不能去拿福利 |
[13:18] | Good. I’ll get more money, won’t I? | 如果你拿了 我就开枪打你 |
[13:20] | Why? | 太好了 那样我就能拿更多钱了 是不是 |
[13:21] | Because you’re out of breath, your knees ache? | 为什么?就因为你喘不过气来 |
[13:26] | So that’s it, huh? | 膝盖疼吗 |
[13:27] | After all these years, you’re just gonna walk away. | 这算什么 这么多年过去了 |
[13:30] | Give up. | 你要一走了之? 放弃 |
[13:33] | What would Trudy say? | Trudy会怎么说? |
[13:35] | No, let me rephrase that. | 不 让我换个说法 |
[13:38] | What is Trudy saying? | Trudy在说什么 |
[14:12] | When I’m in the ring, people expect me to sweat. | 当我在拳击台上时 人们希望我出汗 |
[14:16] | But here at home, I’m supposed to be cool. | 但回到家里 |
[14:19] | And sophisticated. | 我应该整洁 而且世故 |
[14:23] | Thank you, Hobbs. | 谢谢 |
[14:26] | So I use Max deodorant. | Hobbs 所以我用Max香体露 |
[14:29] | To give B.O. the K.O. | 给BO(body |
[14:34] | It’s still a little garbled. | odor即狐臭) 一记重拳 |
[14:35] | Let’s take that last line again, hmm? | 还是有点含糊 |
[14:40] | So I use Max deodorant. | 最后一句再录一次吧 所以我用Max香体露 |
[14:42] | The K.O. on my B.O. Sorry, sorry. | 一记重拳 击败狐臭 |
[14:46] | Sorry. Oh, ho-ho. | 抱歉 |
[14:48] | I’m not used to all these words! | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[14:50] | Usually I let my hands do the talking. | 我不习惯说这样的词 |
[14:53] | Mr. M, what you doing here? | 一般我是让拳头说话的 |
[14:55] | – Ray, we have to talk. – He’s a little busy right now. | – M先生 你来做什么 – Ray 我们得谈谈 |
[14:58] | This spot has to be on the air by September 1st. | 他现在很忙 |
[15:00] | This is all Louie’s idea. | 这条广告9月1号之前就得播出 |
[15:02] | He said we should cash in now while we can. | 这全是Louie的主意 |
[15:04] | Yeah. Uh, it’s important. | 他说我们应该尽量挣钱 是的 |
[15:06] | – Can you give us a minute? – Okay, fine. | 这很重要 能给我们几分钟吗 |
[15:09] | I guess we need a break anyway. | 好的 |
[15:11] | What’s going on? | 我想我们也需要休息了 |
[15:12] | ‘Ey, ‘ey. | 到底出什么事了 |
[15:13] | I can’t believe you’re watching this again. | 真不敢相信你又在看这个 |
[15:16] | Ah, this is a busted take. | |
[15:17] | We kept the camera rolling. | 这是多余的 |
[15:19] | Who’s that guy? | – 我们当时还开着摄像机 – 那家伙是谁? |
[15:20] | He owns the house. That’s his old lady. | 这房子是他的 那是他老婆 |
[15:21] | She forgot to tell him we were going to shoot there. | 这房子是他的 |
[15:23] | He came home, went postal. | 那是他老婆 她忘了告诉他我们要在这儿拍摄 |
[15:25] | Kept shouting, threatening everybody. | 他回家后抓狂了 |
[15:27] | I wouldn’t want to go 12 rounds with that dude. | 大喊大叫 威胁每个人 |
[15:29] | Okay, playtime’s over. | 我不想跟那老兄来上12个回合 |
[15:32] | We’ll be back in ten. | 好的 |
[15:41] | What’s this? | 工作暂停 |
[15:45] | You threw the fight, Ray. | 我们10点回来 这是什么? |
[15:47] | Five years ago, the title fight. | 你输了比赛 |
[15:51] | Come on, man. | Ray 五年前的拳王争霸赛 |
[15:52] | You hear stories all the time. | 拜托 |
[15:54] | I had Natalie’s daughter do some research for me, | 伙计 |
[15:56] | on the world wide internet computer web. | 这事地球人都知道 |
[15:59] | Don’t worry, I didn’t tell her what it was for. | 我让Natalie的女儿给我查了点东西 用的国际互联网 |
[16:02] | – What… – See? | 别担心 我没告诉她用来干什么 |
[16:03] | There’s Louie Flynn. See? | – 什么 – 看到了吗 是Louie Flynn |
[16:06] | And there he is again. | 看 又是他 |
[16:08] | He’s always wearing the same cross. | – 他总是戴着同一个十字架 |
[16:11] | Okay, so his… his mother gave him that cross. | – 不错 |
[16:13] | He said it was blessed by the pope. | 那十字架是他妈妈给的 他说那是被教皇所保佑的 |
[16:14] | Mm-hmm. And he has a habit. | 他有个习惯 |
[16:16] | He tucks it under his shirt whenever he’s lying. | 当他撒谎时就把十字架塞到衣服里面 |
[16:21] | Here’s the title fight. You see, he’s tucked it away. | 这是争霸赛 看 他塞起来了 |
[16:24] | Like he’s ashamed of himself. | 就像他以自己为耻 |
[16:26] | That doesn’t prove anything. Does it? | 这证明不了任何事 |
[16:28] | No. | – 是吗? |
[16:30] | No… but this does. | – 是的 |
[16:33] | This is from what they call a website. | 但这个不一样 |
[16:36] | It’s from a Swiss medical journal. | 从人称网站的东西上弄来的 |
[16:38] | Right after the title fight, | 来自一家瑞士医学日报 |
[16:40] | Louie’s daughter flew to Geneva | 在争霸赛后 Louie的女儿坐飞机 |
[16:42] | to have a series of experimental operations. | 去日内瓦进行了一系列 |
[16:46] | Cost over $2 million. | 实验性的手术 |
[16:49] | So where did he get all that money, Ray? | 花费超过两百万美元 |
[16:53] | ‘Cause your share of the purse wouldn’t have covered it. | 他的钱从哪儿来 |
[17:00] | Ray You and Louie bet against yourself. | |
[17:03] | And then you threw the fight. | 因为就算再加上你也付不起 |
[17:07] | Right? | 你和Louie把赌注下在你身上 |
[17:11] | She was dying. | 然后你故意输掉比赛 对不对 |
[17:14] | This was her only chance. | 她要死了 |
[17:16] | She was so young. | 那是她唯一的机会 |
[17:29] | The mob must have lost a fortune on that fight. | 她那么年轻 |
[17:33] | If I could figure this out, | 匪帮那晚输了很多钱 |
[17:36] | it’s possible that they did too. | 如果我能想到这一步 |
[17:38] | And that’s why they tried to kill you. | 他们也有可能想到 |
[17:40] | This is all my fault. | – 所以他们才想杀了你 |
[17:43] | What happened to Eddie. | – 全是我的错 |
[17:45] | I was just hoping | Eddie身上发生的事 我只是希望 |
[17:48] | this Friday if I won… | 如果周五我赢了的话 |
[17:51] | that I’d prove something. | 我会证明一些东西 |
[17:54] | At least to myself. | 至少向我自己证明 |
[17:59] | They won’t let me fight now, right? | 他们不会让我上场了 |
[18:03] | – So my life is over. – Maybe not. | 对吧 |
[18:04] | I… I still haven’t told anyone about this, not even Natalie. | – 所以我的生命结束了 – |
[18:08] | Why not? | 不一定 我还谁也没告诉呢 就连Natalie也没有 |
[18:10] | I thought about it. | – 为什么? |
[18:12] | You’ve been punishing yourself for five years. | – 我想过 |
[18:14] | Maybe that’s punishment enough. | 你已经惩罚自己五年了 |
[18:16] | Thank you, Mr. Monk. | 或许这种惩罚已经足够 |
[18:18] | You’re like an angel. | 谢谢 Monk先生 |
[18:21] | If there’s anything I can do for you… | 你就像天使 有需要帮忙的说一声就行 |
[18:24] | Well, now that you mention it… | 既然你都提到了 |
[18:26] | there is something. | 的确有件事 |
[18:29] | Don’t tell me to relax. He’s supposed to be dead by now. | 别叫我镇定 他现在应该死了的 |
[18:32] | He is dead. He just doesn’t know it. | 他死定了 只是自己还不知道罢了 |
[18:34] | You understand? The clock is ticking on this. | 你明白吗 箭在铉上了 |
[18:37] | I told you it’s under control. | 我告诉过你一切尽在掌握 |
[18:38] | He won’t finish the fight. | 他打不完比赛的 |
[18:41] | Just make sure my money’s ready. What? | 确保我的钱到位就好了 |
[18:59] | Hello, Mr. Monk, it’s time. | 是谁 – 什么 |
[19:05] | Ray? | – 你好 Monk先生 |
[19:08] | – Are you all right? – You wanted my help, remember. | 时间到了 – 你没事吧? |
[19:10] | Quid pro quo! | – 你让我帮你 还记得吗 |
[19:12] | Quid what what what? | Quid pro quo(作为交换) |
[19:13] | – Pro quo! | |
[19:14] | I owe you, brother. | Quid什么什么? |
[19:16] | You gave me a second chance. Now I’m giving you one. | 我欠你的 老兄 |
[19:18] | You’re gonna pass that physical next week. | 你给了我第二次机会 现在我也给你 |
[19:20] | I guarantee it. | 你下周能通过体检的 |
[19:21] | No, no. I didn’t mean… | 我保证 |
[19:23] | Here’s the thing. | 不 不 |
[19:24] | This is my first quid pro quo. | 我不是这意思 事情是这样 |
[19:27] | I didn’t know they started this early. | 这是我第一个quid pro quo |
[19:28] | Oh, it ain’t early. It’s 5:00 a.m. | – 我不知道这么早就开始的 |
[19:30] | Took the whole day off. | – 不早了 都5点了 |
[19:32] | Told Louie I had to clear my head. | 我全天有空 |
[19:33] | You know, after everything that’s happened. | 我告诉Louie我得清醒一下 |
[19:35] | Drink up. | 你知道 在发生了这一切之后 |
[19:36] | – What is it? – Don’t ask. | 喝掉 |
[19:38] | Okay, but what is it? | – 这是什么 – 别问了 |
[19:39] | It’s called Go Juice. | – 好的 |
[19:41] | Louie invented it 20 years ago. | 但这是什么 – 这叫”动起来果汁” |
[19:42] | It’s got every juice and herb you can think of all mixed together. | Louie在20年前发明的 |
[19:45] | Makes you go! Go, go, go, go, go, go, go! | 里面混合了你能想到的所有果汁和药草 |
[19:48] | You’re giving me a laxative? | 让你动起来 动起来动起来动起来动起来 |
[19:50] | When I say go, I mean like the wind. | 你给了我泻药吗 我说动起来 |
[19:54] | Like the beast you were. And will be again. | 意思是敏捷如风 就像昔日的野兽 |
[19:57] | You’re a beast. What are you? | 而你会重振雄风的 你就是野兽 |
[20:00] | A beast. | 你是什么 |
[20:01] | – What are you?! – I’m a beast. | – 野兽 – 你是什么 |
[20:03] | Let’s do this! | – 我是野兽 |
[20:08] | Take it. Yeah. | – 我们行动吧 |
[20:12] | Oh, yeah. Hurts so good. | 喝了 好的 |
[20:15] | That’s it. | 是的 |
[20:16] | That’s it. Like a beast. | 感觉不错 |
[20:37] | Come up. | 就是这样 像野兽一样 |
[20:39] | Do some clapping. Like that. | 起来 |
[20:42] | Let’s get up there. Let’s get there. | 拍一下手 像这样 |
[20:44] | Pick it up. | 我们上去 到上面去 |
[20:45] | All right, baby, you can do it. | 加把劲 加油宝贝 你可以的 快点 跑到哪儿了 加油 跑到哪儿了 |
[20:57] | Where | Where you at? |
[21:03] | you at? There you go. | |
[21:06] | Where | Where you at? |
[21:43] | you at? That’s it. That’s it. | |
[21:46] | Look at your balance. | 就是这样 |
[21:48] | Uh-huh. | 保持平衡 我帮着你 |
[21:49] | I got you, we got you, we got you. | 我帮你 继续 加油 |
[22:01] | Do it. | Do it. |
[22:03] | Let me see the beast. | 加油 |
[22:04] | The beast. Bring it faster. | 加油 让我看看你的兽气 |
[22:06] | Faster, boy. Come on now. | 野兽 快一点 |
[22:08] | I know you got it. You gotta dig deep. | 再快点 加油 |
[22:09] | Do you want it? | Do you want it? |
[22:11] | – Yes. – Do you want it? | 我知道你能行 你得发挥潜力 你想成功吗 你想成功吗 |
[22:12] | Let me see how… There he is. | 是的 你想成功吗 |
[22:14] | Let me see you work. | 让我看看 好的 |
[22:15] | Yeah! Looking good. The beast is in you. | 让我看看 是的 真不错 |
[22:17] | Let me see that beast. Where’s the beast at? | 野兽在你心里 |
[22:18] | Oh, is that the beast fangs? Look at the beast fangs. | 让我看看野兽 那是兽牙吗 |
[22:21] | Oh, you’re a bad man. You’re a bad man. | 看看兽牙 |
[22:30] | Hello. | 你是坏人 你是坏人 |
[22:32] | I’m looking for Frankie. | 你好 |
[22:33] | – Who are you? | |
[22:35] | Johnny, it’s okay. | 我要找Frankie |
[22:37] | The captain and I are old friends. | – 你是谁 |
[22:39] | Friends is a funny word. | Johnny 没事的 |
[22:42] | I’m looking for Charles Bach. | 我和警长是老朋友了 朋友这个词很有趣 |
[22:44] | – Bach? – The Iceman? | 我在找Charles Bach |
[22:46] | He was on your payroll for ten years? | – 冰人 |
[22:48] | You wearing a wire, lieutenant? | 他在你手下混过十年 |
[23:15] | How about you? | 你带了录音机吗 副官 |
[23:17] | – No. – Okay. | – 你呢 – 没有 |
[23:19] | Let’s talk. | 好的 |
[23:20] | – Why did I just get undressed? – I don’t know, Randy. | 好的 – 我们聊两句 – 我为什么要脱衣服 |
[23:22] | Everyone in the room is wondering the same thing. | 我不知道 |
[23:24] | I haven’t seen Charles in three years. | Randy 这里的每个人也在纳闷这件事 |
[23:26] | Not since my trial. | 从我的审判后 |
[23:28] | I heard he went freelance. | 我3年没见Charles了 |
[23:30] | Is this about the fireworks at Louie’s gym? | 我听说他成了自由从业者 |
[23:32] | That’s right. | 这是关于Louie的体育馆里的爆炸案吗 |
[23:33] | There’s a contract out on Ray Regis. | 不错 |
[23:36] | There was a lot of money in play the last time he fought. | 有人出钱对付Ray |
[23:38] | Some of it yours. | Regis 他上次比赛时下注的钱很多 |
[23:39] | Frankie, you’ve been known to hold a grudge. | 有一些是你的 |
[23:41] | Not this time. | Frankie 地球人都知道你存恨意 |
[23:43] | There was some talk on the street the fight might end prematurely. | 这次没有 |
[23:47] | We moved some money around. Adjusted the odds. | 当时有小道消息说比赛可能过早结束 |
[23:50] | It was actually one of the biggest paydays we ever had. | 我们挪了一些钱校正机率 |
[23:53] | I got no beef with Ray Regis. | 事实上那是我们收获最大的一天 |
[23:55] | I am trying to save the kid’s life. | – 我跟Ray |
[23:57] | I don’t know very much. | Regis没过节 – |
[24:01] | Somebody was shopping a contract. | 我在尽量保住那孩子的命 我不太清楚 |
[24:03] | I don’t know who, but it was serious. | 有人出钱买凶 |
[24:06] | He wanted it done by the end of the month. | 我不知道是谁 |
[24:09] | By the end of the month? | 但事态严重 他想在这个月底之前办成 |
[24:11] | The fight’s on Friday. That’s the 25th. | 在月底之前? |
[24:13] | Why by the end of the month? | 比赛在周五 25号 |
[24:14] | – Weird, huh? – Yeah, weird. | 为什么是月底前 – 奇怪吧 |
[24:17] | Very weird. | – 是的 奇怪 |
[24:19] | Get dressed, Randy. | 非常奇怪 |
[24:36] | – Ah! – Yeah! | 穿好衣服 |
[24:40] | Hey. How did I do? | Randy 耶 |
[24:42] | You finished. That was the main thing. | 嘿 – 我跑的怎样 – 你跑完了 |
[24:44] | You ran that whole half mile. | 这是重点 |
[24:46] | Yeah, but how long? How long? | 你跑完了半哩 |
[24:48] | Adrian, it was just a test run. It don’t really count. | 是的 但花了多久? 多久? |
[24:50] | Because it felt like five minutes, maybe… | Adrian 这只是个试跑 |
[24:52] | Maybe six. Between five and six. | 不重要的 因为感觉有5分钟 可能 |
[24:55] | – Well… – 27 minutes?! | 可能有6分 在5到6分之间 |
[24:57] | That’s not possible. It’s not… | – 好吧 – 27分?! |
[24:59] | This thing is broken. | 不可能的 |
[25:00] | Well, you kept rearranging the hurdles and touching everything. | 不会的 这玩意坏掉了 |
[25:02] | That stuff adds up. | 你一直在调整 |
[25:05] | I’ll never do it. | 一直碰到障碍 这也要花时间的 |
[25:06] | Hey. Never say never. | – 我永远也做不到的 – 嘿 |
[25:07] | Never say never. | 永不言弃 永不 |
[25:10] | That’s the worst swear word there is. | 言弃 |
[25:12] | You can do it and you will do it. | 那是最恶劣的誓词 |
[25:14] | The beast is in you. | 你能做到 而且你会的 |
[25:16] | You’ll do it when you have to do it. | 野兽在你心中 |
[25:17] | When it’s crunch time, | 必要时你就会做到 |
[25:19] | you will reach down, deep down, | 时候到了 |
[25:21] | and you will find it. | 就会找到 在内心深处 |
[25:23] | You’re gonna find it. | 你会发现的 |
[25:26] | And hopefully, I will too. | 你会找到的 |
[25:52] | Hello boxing fans and welcome to the main event. | 希望我也会 |
[25:55] | Five years in the making. | 拳击狂热者们晚上好 欢迎来到比赛现场 |
[25:57] | Ray “The Machine” Regis looks to settle the score | 欢迎来到5年一度的盛会 “机器人”Ray Rageous |
[25:59] | in a rematch with the champion, | 似乎要与冠军Carlos |
[26:01] | Hiraldo Carlos Geraldo. | |
[26:03] | It’s all on the line tonight. | 一决胜负 |
[26:08] | Mr. Monk, are you okay? | 精彩尽在今晚 |
[26:09] | Oh, no. | – Monk先生 |
[26:11] | This guy’s a contract killer. | 你还好吗 – 不 |
[26:12] | We think he might already be in the building. | 这家伙是个冷血杀手 |
[26:14] | He’s here because somebody wants Ray Regis dead | 我们认为他已经进了大楼了 |
[26:16] | by the end of the month. | 他来是因为有人想让Ray |
[26:18] | The end of the month? | Regis在月底前翘辫子 |
[26:20] | Why… Why not tonight? | 在月底前? |
[26:21] | I asked myself the same question. | 为什么 为什么不是今晚 |
[26:23] | I’m just telling you what I know. | 我也在问自己同样的问题 |
[26:25] | Keep your eyes open. | 我只是把知道的情况说出来 |
[26:26] | If you see him, if you think you see him, | 好好盯着 |
[26:28] | do not be a cowboy; Call it in. | 如果你看见他了 |
[26:30] | This guy’s a pro. He’s not going easily. | 如果你认为看见他了 别逞能 |
[26:33] | Let’s go. | 报上来 这家伙是职业的 |
[26:40] | Hey, Bobby. | 他可不会轻易收手 我们走 |
[26:41] | Take a break, will ya? | 嘿 |
[26:50] | – How ya doin’? – I’m hungry. | 伙计 先歇着 |
[26:52] | – Hungry, huh? – Yeah. | – 你怎么样 – 我饿了 |
[26:54] | Good. You stay hungry. | – 饿了? – |
[26:59] | So… we both know you shoulda come away with that belt | 是的 很好 饿下去 那么 |
[27:03] | five years ago, right? | 我们都知道你五年前 就该赢下冠军腰带 |
[27:05] | But, uh, what you did… | 对吗 但是 你做的 |
[27:08] | I mean, what we did, | 我是说 |
[27:10] | we did it for Rebecca. | 我们做的那些是为了Rebecca |
[27:16] | But now it’s your turn, baby. | 但现在该你了 |
[27:19] | You are a champion. | 宝贝 |
[27:21] | You’ve always been. | 你是冠军 |
[27:23] | A champion! | 你一直都是 |
[27:26] | And after tonight… | 冠军! |
[27:29] | Everybody’s gonna know it. | 在今晚过后 |
[27:33] | Excuse me, Mr. Regis. | 大家都会知道的 |
[27:35] | This is Officer Chambers. | 抱歉 Regis先生 |
[27:37] | The police want somebody with you during the fight. | 这是Chambers长官 |
[27:39] | No way. | 警方希望你在比赛时有人陪同 |
[27:40] | I don’t know this guy. Forget it. | 没门 |
[27:42] | I’m sorry, but you can’t go out there alone. | 我不认识他 算了吧 |
[27:44] | Captain Stottlemeyer’s orders. | 抱歉 |
[27:50] | Hello. | 但你不能自己上场 这是Stottlemeyer队长的命令 |
[27:52] | Yeah. He’s right here. | 你好 |
[27:55] | It’s Ray Regis. | 是的 他在这儿 |
[27:57] | Hello. | 是Ray Regis |
[28:00] | Uh-huh. | 你好 |
[28:02] | I understand. | |
[28:05] | Absolutely. | 明白 |
[28:06] | I-I’ll be right there. | 当然 |
[28:12] | What’s a corner man? | 我马上过去 |
[28:16] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 场外指导是干啥的 |
[28:18] | welcome to the rematch you’ve been waiting for. | 女士们先生们 |
[28:21] | Twelve rounds for the greatest title in sport. | 欢迎来到您期待已久的复赛 |
[28:26] | The BFC World Championship. | 12回合只为这一运动史上的殊荣 |
[28:31] | In the red corner, | BFC世界拳王争霸赛 |
[28:33] | at 210 pounds, | 红色的一方 |
[28:35] | the undisputed world heavyweight champion, | 是210磅的 |
[28:38] | the Duke of Destruction, | 无可置疑的世界重量级冠军 |
[28:42] | Carlos Geraldo! And here comes the champ. | 毁灭公爵 |
[28:49] | You know, talking to his trainers, they say he’s in the best shape of his career. | 冠军过来了 他的教练声称 |
[28:53] | And boy, I’d have to agree. He looks terrific. | 他正处于职业生涯的巅峰状态 Geraldo也很认同 |
[28:55] | He’s added a few pounds since the first fight, but that’s intentional. | 他的状态非常好 |
[28:59] | He might be heavier, but he’s stronger. | 减掉两磅之后 |
[29:03] | And in the blue corner, | 也许变得更强大了 |
[29:05] | at 202 pounds, | 而蓝色的这边 |
[29:07] | San Francisco’s own favorite son, | 是202磅的 |
[29:10] | Ray “The Machine” Regis! | 旧金山最宠爱的儿子 |
[29:18] | And just listen to that reception. | 机器人Ray |
[29:21] | Oh, there’s so much love for Ray Regis here in the Bay Area. | 大家翘首以待的Ray |
[29:24] | Just go to a local watering hole. Go to a local gym. | Regis出来了 |
[29:27] | Talk to the people and they’ll tell you Ray has lost absolutely nothing. | 欢呼鼓掌声足以看出人们的热爱 他为争夺今晚的冠军宝座而来 |
[29:32] | Now, these fans have been waiting five years for this moment. | 问问人们 他们会告诉你 |
[29:36] | But there’s a lot of questions about Ray Regis. | Ray的风采不减当年 支持者们为这一刻已经苦等了5年 |
[29:38] | That he’s lost his mental edge. | 但对Ray Regis仍有很多质疑 |
[29:40] | That he was psychological broken by his defeat. | 他现在的年龄 |
[29:42] | That he’ll never be the same. | 他的体能状况 |
[29:44] | But all these questions will be answered tonight. | 是否还和当初一样棒 |
[29:47] | In the ring. In this highly anticipated rematch. | 所有答案将在今晚揭晓 |
[29:56] | Uh, slight delay now as one of Regis’ corner men | 在这个赛场 |
[29:59] | seems to be… tangled up. | 在这场万众瞩目的决战中 |
[30:18] | Gentlemen, I want you to touch gloves. | 出了一点小问题 一名场外指导被卡住了 |
[30:20] | Let’s have a good, clean fight. | 绅士们 |
[30:26] | Okay. | 互碰一下手套 进行一场公正公平的比赛 |
[30:27] | Okay, punch him hard! Punch him fast! | – 好的 – 好的 用力打他 |
[30:30] | Just keep punching. | 快点打 |
[30:31] | Yeah, he knows, he knows. | 一直打就对了 |
[30:33] | He knows about punching. | 是的 他知道 |
[30:36] | What the hell are you doing? Leave him alone! | 他知道该怎么打 你到底在干什么 |
[30:40] | There’s the bell for round one. | 别烦他 |
[30:41] | Regis comes out fast. | |
[30:43] | A hard left hand from Geraldo. | |
[30:45] | Another left jab. | |
[30:47] | Oh, the champion is just toying with him. Just taunting him. | |
[30:50] | There’s more than the heavyweight title on the line tonight. | 打他 |
[30:53] | There’s the pride of two great fighters. | 这不是一场寻常的重量级冠军争夺赛 而是两名伟大的拳击手 |
[30:55] | Regis, the former champion, Geraldo, the reigning champion. | 为了自己的骄傲和荣誉而战 Ray Regis |
[31:05] | A good start to this much anticipated fight. | 无冕之王 Geraldo 现任冠军 |
[31:07] | Both fighters feeling their way, sizing each other up. | 今晚的比赛万众期待 两名选手打得难分难解 |
[31:10] | Now they’re tangled up. The referee need to get in there. | 缠在一起 都不松手 |
[31:14] | Oh, there you go. | 犯规 |
[31:15] | Ray Regis will not last long if he allows Geraldo to pound his body that way. | 犯规了 |
[31:19] | Help him. | 他击中了赛规禁止打的部位 |
[31:20] | – Just do something. – Do something? What the hell… | – 帮帮他 做点什么 – 做点什么 做什么呢 |
[31:23] | Both of these fighters are clearly in top shape. | 两位选手都越战越勇 |
[31:36] | Geraldo showing why he is the champion. | Geraldo展现出皇者气势 |
[31:38] | He’s really got something to prove. | 证明了自己的实力 |
[31:40] | And there’s the bell. Go for the ribs! | 第一回合结束 |
[31:47] | Don’t let that bastard breathe. | 打肋骨 |
[31:48] | Go for the combination. | 别让那混蛋喘息 |
[31:49] | Left-right-left. | 混合权 |
[31:50] | Left-right. | 左右左 |
[31:51] | You got it, baby! You’re gonna win it. | 右左 就是这样 |
[31:53] | Try this… Try this… Left-left, right-right. | 你会赢的 试试这个 |
[31:55] | – Left-left, right-right, left-left. – Don’t listen to him! | – 左左 |
[31:57] | Hit him with both hands at the same time. | 右右 左右 – |
[31:59] | This is round two and here come Regis. | 别听他的 – 同时出击 |
[32:03] | Ray in there early working that left jab. | 打他 – 第二回合开始 |
[32:13] | Regis still working that left hand. | Regis 上场了 Regis发起反攻 |
[32:15] | And he needs to. He’s got to keep the champ away from his body. | Regis依旧护住右侧 需要靠这样躲过攻击 |
[32:37] | All right, baby! All right. | 避免受伤 好的 |
[32:40] | Time to cold-cock this baby, huh? | 宝贝 好的 |
[32:42] | Put his lights out. | 打的漂亮 |
[32:43] | Put him to sleep. All right, baby! | 打得他眼冒金星 找不着北了 |
[32:45] | You got him! You’re gettin’ better. | 他都不知道你有多强 |
[32:47] | You… | |
[32:48] | – What the hell are you doing? – Hold on. They’re not even. | – 你到底在干什么 |
[32:50] | You out of your cotton-picking mind?! | – 等等 还不一致 |
[32:52] | Get outta here! | 干嘛 快给我走开 |
[32:53] | Back out for another round and Geraldo is in control. | 新一回合开始 |
[32:56] | But this should be a big one for Ray Regis. | Geraldo占优势 |
[32:59] | Regis scores with a nice combination. | 但轮到Regis大现身手了 Regis占上风 |
[33:02] | Mr. Monk, you can’t do that! | Monk先生 你不能这么做 你不能在那儿 请回来 |
[33:03] | You can’t be in there. Get back. | Monk先生 你不能这么做 |
[33:05] | One of Regis’ corner men is in the ring. | 你不能在那儿 请回来 一个中场指导爬到台上来了 |
[33:16] | Well, the ref is stopping the action and Regis better be careful. | 把他带下去 发生了这样的事 |
[33:19] | He doesn’t want to get disqualified at this point. | Regis得加倍小心了 他可不想在这个时候丧失比赛资格 |
[33:26] | Again, they’re tied up. | 他们又一次斗得难分难解 来啊 |
[33:31] | And Geraldo’s worked his way back inside. | Geraldo往后退 |
[33:34] | Oh, I think he stunned the champion. That’s right! | 处于劣势 |
[33:38] | Regis with a right hand again. Another right. | 打他 这才是你来的目的 |
[33:41] | And a flurry from Ray Regis | Regis又挥出右拳 又一拳 |
[33:43] | as the round ends. | Regis愈加勇猛 |
[33:49] | Is he okay? | 发动连击 本回合结束 |
[33:50] | He’s sweating like a pig. | 他还好吗?他像头猪似的流汗 |
[33:51] | He’s supposed to sweat. | – 他应该流汗的 – 好的 等等 |
[33:52] | All right, hold on. | – 他应该流汗的 |
[33:55] | Now what the hell are you doing? | – 好的 |
[33:58] | Stay here. | 等等 现在你又在干什么 |
[33:59] | Stay here. | 留在这儿 |
[34:00] | Stay here? | 留在这儿 |
[34:01] | Natalie, do you have any deodorant? | – 留在这儿? |
[34:04] | Deodorant? | – Natalie 你有没有香体露 |
[34:05] | For Regis. It’s a perspiration problem. | 香体露? 给Regis的 是汗的问题 |
[34:07] | No, Mr. Monk. Who cares? | – 没有 Monk先生 谁在乎呢 – 快点 给我弄来 快一点 |
[34:08] | Hurry up! Just get… | – 没有 Monk先生 谁在乎呢 |
[34:10] | Hurry up! | – 快点 给我弄来 快一点 |
[34:11] | The bell’s about to ring. | 要打铃了 |
[34:12] | Connie, they want us upstairs. | 要打铃了 |
[34:13] | Connie Skybox number five didn’t get their food. | |
[34:17] | Here. | 他们让我们上去 Skybox5号没收到食品 |
[34:19] | – Here. – Natalie. | 这儿 |
[34:21] | – What? – There. | – 什么 |
[34:24] | Oh, my God. | – 那儿 |
[34:25] | – We have to stop the fight… – No! No! | 我的上帝 我们得中止比赛 |
[34:27] | No, no, no. We don’t want to give them a stationary target. | 不不 不能停下给他当靶子 快去叫队长! |
[34:29] | – Call the captain! – Oh, my God! | 不不 |
[35:30] | Oh, a solid combination, and a couple of jabs. | 不能停下给他当靶子 快去叫队长! |
[35:34] | Ray Regis will not back down. | Geraldo节节后退 |
[36:10] | Geraldo taking a lot of punishment now. | 企图阻挡进攻 Regis当然不会让步 |
[36:12] | And the crowd loves it. | Geraldo被狠打得毫无还手之力 |
[36:14] | Ray Regis is answering the critics tonight. | 观众看得非常开心 Regis今晚重振雄风 |
[36:40] | Now to the body. | 现在轮到身体 |
[36:41] | Oh, Geraldo is hurt. | 现在轮到身体 |
[36:43] | Geraldo’s in trouble folks. | Geraldo受伤了 |
[36:46] | Oh, another stinging jab. And a big right hand. | 这次情况相当不妙 |
[36:52] | Oh, Regis showing that he hasn’t lost a thing. | 又一串连环猛击 |
[36:54] | Geraldo’s hands on the other hand are sagging. | Regis充分展现了自己的 |
[37:07] | Oh, you can see the concern in Geraldo’s corner. | 实力 |
[37:10] | Geraldo taking a lot of punishment now. | Geraldo节节败退 |
[37:12] | And the crowd loves it. | 战况相当激烈 Geraldo吃了许多拳 |
[37:14] | Regis with the right hand again and again. | 观众看得很欢乐 |
[37:17] | All of Geraldo’s corner is praying for the bell to ring. | Regis用右勾拳猛击 |
[37:19] | Regis wants a knockout, but I don’t think there’s enough time. | Geraldo被打到角落 |
[37:24] | Oh, and look out. Geraldo goes down. | 打倒冠军 |
[37:27] | Geraldo goes down! | |
[37:29] | Listen to this crowd. | Geraldo被打倒了 |
[37:43] | Drop it! | 倒地不起 |
[37:51] | Congratulations, Ray Regis, | 放下武器 |
[37:53] | the world heavyweight champion! | 祝贺你 Ray Regis |
[37:54] | And he’ll be celebrating in the Bay Area tonight. | 新的世界重量级冠军 |
[38:04] | What? | 好了 |
[38:05] | What? You got up here so fast! | – 什么 – 什么 |
[38:07] | You got up here in only 90 seconds. | 你真快 |
[38:08] | That’s impossible. | 你只用了90秒 |
[38:10] | – Oh, my God! | |
[38:11] | Still need this? | 不可能的 – |
[38:21] | It was him or us. | 我的上帝 – |
[38:25] | The sad thing is that we’ll never know who hired him. | 还需要这个吗 – |
[38:37] | So I use Max deodorant. | 上帝啊 倒霉的要不是他就是我们了 |
[38:39] | No, it’s stolen art. | 可悲的是我们永远也不知道是谁雇了他 所以我用Max香体露 |
[38:41] | There’s a rumor some guy in the city’s been buying it all up. | 不 这是被偷的艺术品 有传言说城里有个家伙在买 |
[38:43] | We’re supposed to keep an eye out for it. | 我们得留神情况 |
[38:47] | Are you filming this!? | |
[38:49] | Come on, get… get out of here! | 你在拍这儿吗!? 快点 |
[38:50] | Turn everything off right now | 滚 滚出去! |
[38:52] | and get the hell out of my house! | 把所有仪器都关了 |
[38:54] | This spot has to be on the air by September 1st. | 从我家滚出去 |
[38:57] | He is here because somebody wants Ray Regis dead | 这条广告在9月1号前就会播了 |
[38:59] | by the end of the month. | 他来是因为有人想在月底前就让 |
[39:01] | We got him. | Ray Regis死 |
[39:03] | We got who? | 知道是谁了 |
[39:04] | – The guy who wanted Regis dead. | |
[39:06] | Remember the art gallery you had on your wall? | 什么谁? – |
[39:08] | Yeah. | 想让Regis死的家伙 还记得你墙上挂的那些艺术品吗 |
[39:11] | They’re authentic. | 是的 |
[39:12] | One was stolen nine years ago from a gallery in Madrid. | 都是真品 |
[39:15] | And two are from a museum in Venice. | 一幅是9年前从马德里的一家画廊失窃的 |
[39:18] | He was worried that somebody would see the artwork on TV | 还有两幅是从威尼斯的博物馆 |
[39:21] | and recognize it. But he knew that if Ray Regis were dead, | 他担心有人会看到画作并认出来 |
[39:23] | they would never run the ad. | 但他知道如果Ray |
[39:25] | So he hired that terrible, terrible man. | Regis死了 |
[39:28] | Hey, nice collection, Daniel. | 广告就不会播出了 所以他雇了那个很坏的坏人 |
[39:30] | Too bad none of it’s yours. | 收藏很有品嘛 Daniel |
[39:32] | You should have just kept it all in your basement. | 没有一幅是你的 太坏了 |
[39:34] | It’s fine art, lieutenant. | 你应该保存在地下室里 |
[39:35] | It’s meant to be savored. | 这是高雅艺术 |
[39:37] | I never imagined my bride would invite a TV crew into my house | 副官 |
[39:40] | while I was out of the country. | 就该被人回味 我从没想到在我出国的时候 |
[39:41] | – You didn’t tell her it was stolen. | |
[39:43] | In hindsight, maybe that’s something I should have mentioned. | 我的新娘会请摄制组来家里 – |
[39:46] | Yeah. Get him outta here. | 你没告诉她画是偷来的 事后来看 |
[39:50] | Guy went through a lotta trouble for nothing. | 我应该说出来的 是的 |
[39:53] | I mean, nobody even watches commercials anymore. | 带他走 这家伙真是费劲讨没趣 |
[39:55] | Is that right? | 我是说 现在哪还有人看广告 |
[39:56] | It’s called TiVo, Mr. Monk. | – 对不对 |
[39:57] | People just zap right past it to get to the good stuff. | – 这叫tivo |
[39:59] | That makes sense. | Monk先生 人们录下播出的节目 |
[40:10] | Yeah! All right! | 筛选出好的部分 这倒说的通 |
[40:13] | All right! | – 是的 – 好了 |
[40:16] | Gotta go. | 好了 |
[40:18] | Hey, whatcha doin’, taking a break? | – 等会儿 – |
[40:19] | You think winning that championship belt | 嘿 你在干嘛 要休息了? |
[40:21] | means you can slack off? | 你以为得了冠军就能松懈了吗 |
[40:23] | Winning the gold belt was the easy part. | |
[40:25] | Keepin’ it is what’s hard. | 得冠军容易 |
[40:26] | Okay, I love you too, Louie. | 守的住很难 好的 |
[40:30] | Uh-oh. Mr. M! | 我也爱你 Louie |
[40:32] | How’d it go? | M先生 |
[40:33] | Ah! If there was ever any doubt, | 怎么样 |
[40:35] | I am the beast. | 毫无疑问 |
[40:36] | I am the beast! | 我就是野兽 |
[40:37] | He did everything… the wall, the pull-ups, the run. | – 我是野兽 – 他全做完了 |
[40:39] | All under seven minutes. | 翻墙 俯卧撑 |
[40:40] | And that includes touching three mailboxes! | 跑步 全都在在7分钟之内 |
[40:42] | I am the champion of the world. | 还包括摸到3个邮筒 我是世界冠军 |
[40:46] | Looks like you got some competition, Ray. | 我是冠军 |
[40:49] | – Absolutely. – I see. | 看来你有竞争者了 Ray |
[40:50] | Absolutely. You make have met your match, Machine. | 当然 我看得出来 |
[40:52] | – Uh-oh. – Come on, let’s do this. | 当然 你可碰上劲敌了 机器 |
[40:53] | I ain’t afraid of you. | 来吧 |
[40:55] | Hey, Mr. Monk, you are afraid. You’re afraid of everything! | 咱俩练练 我可不怕你 |
[40:57] | Not today! | M先生 你会害怕的 你害怕一切 |
[40:58] | Come on, champ! Let’s see what you’re made of. | 今天不是 |
[41:00] | – Try and tag me. – I don’t want to tag you. | 来吧冠军 看看你的能耐 |
[41:02] | Why don’t you let me buy you a drink. | – 来打我吧 – 我不想打你 |
[41:04] | A drink? | – 我请你喝酒怎么样 |
[41:05] | A drink? I’ll give you a drink of this. | – 喝酒? |
[41:06] | Mr. Monk, please. | 喝酒? 我让你尝尝这个 |
[41:08] | Natalie, would you help me out? | M先生 拜托 |
[41:12] | Oh, my God. | Natalie 你要不要来帮帮我 |
[41:13] | Mr. Monk, are you okay? | 我的上帝 |
[41:15] | Don’t worry. He’s gonna be all right. | M先生 你还好吗 |
[41:17] | Let’s get him home. My car’s outside. | 别担心 他会没事的 |
[41:19] | Come on, beast. | 送他回家吧 我的车在外面 |
[41:21] | Come on, come on, big man. | 来吧 野兽 |
[41:22] | – I ain’t afraid of you. – I know you’re not. | 来吧 强人 |
[41:25] | I’m the beast. | – 我才不怕你 – 我知道你不怕 |
[41:26] | Yeah yeah, you’re the beast. | – 我是野兽 – 是的 |
[41:27] | Watch your head, now. Watch your head, beast. | 你是野兽 小心头 小心你的头 野兽 |