时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Hmm… | |
[00:13] | What do you think? | |
[00:15] | It’s very nice. It’s too nice. | 你觉得怎样? |
[00:18] | I mean, for us. | 很好 但是好过头了 |
[00:19] | Sure you don’t want to take this to an auction house? | 我是说 |
[00:22] | – Maybe Sotheby’s? – I can’t. | 对我们来讲太名贵了 |
[00:25] | I don’t want any publicity. | 你真的不想拿这个去拍卖行? -索斯比拍卖行怎么样? |
[00:28] | Well, we might be able to find a buyer. | -不行 我不想张扬 |
[00:31] | We’ll need some time. | 或许 我们可以找到个买主 |
[00:33] | Maybe a week? | 这需要点时间 |
[00:34] | A week. | 大概一个星期 可以吗? |
[00:37] | Okay, I guess I will call you in a week, then. | 一个星期 我只好在一星期后 |
[00:40] | And if you do find a buyer, | 联系你了 |
[00:42] | let them know that I’ve got some other items | 如果你找到个买主 告诉他们 我还有 |
[00:45] | that I’m looking to sell. | 别的东西想卖 |
[00:47] | A whole house full, actually. Thank you. | 堆满了一屋子 |
[00:51] | Do you need an umbrella? | 谢谢 |
[00:56] | Sweetheart, are you okay? | 需要雨伞吗? |
[01:00] | Yeah, yeah. | 还好吗 甜心? |
[01:02] | I thought I saw my husband. | 恩 |
[01:04] | I guess I’m just a little jumpy. | 我以为看见我丈夫了 |
[01:06] | Thank you again. I’ll be in touch. | 可能有点神经质了 |
[01:16] | That girl’s in trouble. | 再次谢谢你 我会联系你的 |
[01:18] | Don’t you know who that was? | 那女孩有麻烦了 |
[01:20] | She’s very famous. | 你不知道那是谁吗? |
[01:22] | Uh, what’s her name? The actress. | 她很有名的 |
[01:24] | What actress? | 叫什么来着? 那演员 |
[01:26] | The famous actress. What’s her name? | 什么演员? 很有名的演员 她叫什么名字? |
[01:27] | Oh, she’s married to a… | 她和一个房地产 |
[01:29] | a real estate big shot. | 她和一个房地产 |
[01:32] | I was just reading. | 大亨结婚了 |
[01:34] | Sally Larkin, see? | 我刚才还读过的 |
[01:37] | Okay. | 莎莉·拉金 看吧 |
[01:38] | Acrimonious divorce. | 好的 |
[01:42] | She’s accusing him of physical abuse. | 家庭暴力导致离婚 |
[01:44] | Restraining order. | 她控告他虐待身体 这外面”水深火热” |
[02:57] | Well, it doesn’t look good. | 四处杂乱无章 似乎没人在意 但我在意 |
[02:59] | Driver’s side door was open. | 嘿 这谁管事呀? 这外面”水深火热” |
[03:01] | Found the key on the ground, and we found these. | 四处毒气蔓延 你知道饮用水里的成分吗? 天知地知 |
[03:04] | This is a piece of her jacket. | 你不知我知 大家认为我疯了 因为我总是杞人忧天 |
[03:06] | And a broken fingernail, it was, uh, in the door well. | 如果你多加注意 你也会疑神疑鬼 而且你最好倍加留心 |
[03:09] | Everything but the body, huh? | 否则这个我们 心爱的世界可能杀了你 或许此刻我错了 |
[03:11] | Yeah, look at… Hey, look! | 但我不认为 这外面”水深火热” 这外面”水深火热” |
[03:13] | It’s a double rainbow. | 看起来不怎么好 驾驶座车门是开着的 |
[03:17] | I haven’t seen one of those since I was a kid. | 钥匙在地上 我们还找到了这些 |
[03:19] | Look at that. | 这是她外套的碎片 |
[03:21] | It’s okay, Mr. Monk, it stopped raining. | 还有个碎掉的指甲在车门置物槽里 全部东西都在 |
[03:31] | Oh, my God. Look at that. | 就是没有尸体 -看这个 |
[03:33] | What is it? | -看天上 是个双层彩虹 小时候开始就没见过了 |
[03:34] | It’s a double rainbow. I’ve never seen one before. | 快看 |
[03:37] | Uh-huh. Aren’t you gonna look? | 可以了 |
[03:40] | I believe you. It’s a double rainbow. Yeah, that must be her car. | 蒙克先生 |
[03:44] | But, Mr. Monk, you have to look. | 雨停了 |
[03:46] | Why? | 我的天啊 |
[03:47] | Because it’s beautiful and it’s rare. | 快看 什么? |
[03:49] | Don’t you have any sense of wonder? | 是个双层彩虹 |
[03:51] | Sure, I do. | 我从来没见过 |
[03:52] | I wonder where the missing woman went. | 嗯 |
[03:55] | Mr. Monk, please just turn around. | 你不想看看吗? 我相信你 是个双层彩虹 |
[03:57] | Why, is this your rainbow? | 那一定是她的车 |
[03:59] | Did you commission this rainbow? | 但是 蒙克先生 你一定要看看 |
[04:00] | No, it’s your rainbow, at least it should be. | 但是 蒙克先生 你一定要看看 为什么? |
[04:02] | Come on. Turn around. | 因为这很漂亮而且很罕见 |
[04:05] | What do you think? | 难道你没有惊异感吗? 我当然有 |
[04:06] | Not really a double rainbow, is it? | 我当然有 |
[04:09] | “Double” implies equal. | 我想知道那女的去哪了 |
[04:11] | The top one is 40% smaller. | 蒙克先生 请转头过来看看 |
[04:12] | Don’t you see that? | 为什么 这是你的彩虹吗? |
[04:14] | Don’t you see how beautiful that is? | 是你请来的吗? 不 这是你的彩虹 |
[04:18] | I’m trying. | 至少可以这样说 来吧 转过来 怎么样? |
[04:21] | I just wish they were even. | 不是个真正的双层彩虹 |
[04:24] | I’m so sorry. | “双层”意思是完全一致 |
[04:25] | Sorry about what? | 但上面那个比下面的小40个百分点 |
[04:27] | Sorry for you. | |
[04:28] | You’ll never know what you’re missing. | 你没看见吗? |
[04:35] | – Hey, sorry we’re late. – Did you guys see the rainbow? | 你不觉得这很漂亮吗? |
[04:38] | Yeah, I didn’t get it. What’s going on? | 我在尝试 我只希望他们是对称的 |
[04:40] | Ah, it could be big. Big and messy. | 我真的很抱歉 为什么? |
[04:42] | Car belongs to Sally Larkin. You wouldn’t know this, but she was in a couple | 我替你感到遗憾 |
[04:47] | of movies five or ten years ago. Yeah, I was just reading about her. | 你永远也不知道你错过了什么 |
[04:50] | She’s going through a bad divorce. | 抱歉 我们迟到了 |
[04:51] | “Bad” doesn’t get any worse. | 你们看见那彩虹了吗? |
[04:53] | Who’s the husband? | 恩 |
[04:54] | Aaron Larkin. Guy’s a gazillionaire. | 我没怎么看 这里怎么了? |
[04:56] | He owns half the city, including Fisherman’s Wharf. | 这可能很严重也比较麻烦 |
[04:58] | What was she doing here? | 车主是莎莉·拉金 |
[05:00] | She was selling her jewelry. | 你可能不知道 但她五年或十年前 |
[05:01] | Or she was trying to. She was in this store over here. | 出演过几部电影 |
[05:04] | She goes in, she tells the owners | 我刚读过有关她的文章 她正经历一次糟糕的离婚 |
[05:06] | that she thinks she’s being followed | 糟糕透顶了 |
[05:07] | by her husband. | 丈夫是谁? |
[05:09] | She comes back to her car around 8:30 p.m., | 丈夫是谁? 奥伦·拉金 那人是个亿万富翁 |
[05:11] | they say they hear a scream. | 半个城市都是他的 |
[05:12] | 8:30 p.m.? | 包括渔人码头 |
[05:14] | I know. Local boys booted it. | 她在这里干什么? |
[05:16] | They didn’t file the report until this morning. | 她在卖她的首饰 |
[05:37] | Hey, buddy! What’s goin’ on? | 或者在尝试售卖 她去过那边的商店 |
[05:41] | Natalie? | 走进去 |
[05:43] | Wow. You look fantastic. | 告诉店主 她认为 |
[05:46] | Oh, uh, well, thank you, Harold. | 她被丈夫跟踪了 |
[05:48] | I think. | 她八点三十左右走回车旁 他们说听到一声惨叫 |
[05:49] | Do you get out of bed looking like that? | 八点三十? |
[05:51] | Harold, what are you doing here? | 当地警方封锁了消息 直到今天早上才提交报告 |
[05:53] | I’m just jogging by, enjoying the day. | 老兄 |
[05:55] | Oh, I love the city after it rains. | 最近怎么样? |
[05:58] | – It smells like perfume. – Does it? | 娜塔丽? |
[06:00] | Have you seen the double rainbow? | 你漂亮极了 |
[06:02] | Yeah, yeah, I know. They’re not even. | 哈罗德 谢谢 我想 |
[06:05] | Really? I didn’t notice. | 你一起床就这么好看吗? 哈罗德 你在这里干什么? |
[06:07] | Right, me neither. | 我只是在慢跑 |
[06:09] | Look, I… I don’t want to interrupt your work. | 享受生活 |
[06:11] | I know you’re busy. | 我最喜欢雨后的城市了 |
[06:12] | Is it another murder? | -闻起来想香水一样 -是吗? |
[06:14] | You know what, Harold? Maybe. | 你看见双层彩虹了吗? |
[06:18] | They’re lucky to have you. | 恩 恩 我知道 他们不对称 |
[06:20] | Hey, listen to this man. He is a genius. | 真的? 我没有注意到 对 我也没有 |
[06:23] | He doesn’t mean that. You don’t mean that. | 我不想打搅你工作 |
[06:25] | Sure, I do. I do. | 我知道你很忙 |
[06:27] | I don’t play that competitive game anymore. | 这又是一起谋杀案吗? 哈罗德 |
[06:31] | That was an emotional dead end. | 你知道吗? 有可能 |
[06:33] | I have a new therapist. | 他们有你真是太幸运了 |
[06:35] | I’m in a whole different place. | 要听这男的话 他是个天才 |
[06:37] | You… You have a new guy? | 他根本不这样认为 你不这样想 |
[06:39] | He’s great. | 我当然认为 |
[06:42] | Yeah, my new guy’s great too. | 我再也不和你争了 |
[06:44] | His first name is Neven. It’s a palindrome. | |
[06:47] | Oh, I guess it is. | 那是过去的事情了 |
[06:49] | Oh, it is. It is. | 我有了个新的理疗师 |
[06:51] | I know that stuff is important to you. | 我整个人完全变了 你 |
[06:53] | I guess I’m just a little more result-oriented these days. | 你有个新的理疗师? 他挺不错的 |
[06:57] | His name is Climan. Lawrence Climan. | 对 我的新理疗师也不错 |
[07:00] | Give him a call. | 他叫奈文 是个回文名字 |
[07:01] | Hypnotherapist? | 我想是的 |
[07:03] | He’s a hypnotist? | 我想是的 |
[07:05] | Mm-hmm. Worked for me. | 是的 是的 |
[07:07] | Yeah, I, uh… I guess it did. | 我知道那东西对你来说很重要 |
[07:11] | Anyway, good luck. | 我想我比以前更在意结果了 |
[07:13] | See you around campus. | 他叫克莱曼 劳伦斯·克莱曼 |
[07:16] | Oh, I just cannot get over that rainbow! | 打个电话给他吧 催眠师? |
[07:19] | It just makes you feel glad to be alive, doesn’t it? | 他是个催眠师? 嗯 对我很管用 |
[07:22] | – Yeah. – Oh, I love this song! | 对 |
[07:24] | ♪ 16 girls standin’ in a row ♪ | 我想是的 |
[07:26] | ♪ One says “Hi,” the other says “Hello” ♪ | 不论如何 祝你好运 下回见 我就是不能忘怀那彩虹 -它让你感觉活着真好 不是吗? -对 我最爱这首歌了 |
[07:39] | I’ll tell Mr. Larkin you’re here. | 16位少女站成排 |
[07:41] | Thank you. Gum? Yeah, sure. | 一位说”嗨” |
[07:46] | Here, try this. Monk. Um, no. No, thank you. | 一位说”你好” |
[07:55] | What the hell is this? | 我去告诉拉金先生你们来了 |
[07:57] | “Disher-mint”? | 谢谢 |
[07:58] | Yeah, I made it myself. | 口香糖? 恩 好的 |
[08:01] | You made the gum? | 试试这 |
[08:03] | Yeah, from a kit. I got it online. | 蒙克 |
[08:04] | In my basement, I’m experimenting with a bunch | |
[08:07] | of different flavors right now. | |
[08:08] | – Guess what this one is. – Tar? | 不 不 |
[08:11] | No, it’s supposed to be diet blueberry. | 谢谢 这是什么? “迪舍薄荷”? |
[08:14] | Is it too much citric acid? | 对 |
[08:15] | Oh, hell. Where’d that go? | 我自己做的 |
[08:17] | Hello. | 你研发了这口香糖? 对 用工具配套做的 我从网上买来的 |
[08:19] | Aaron Larkin. I’ve been expecting you. | 在我的地下室里 |
[08:22] | Hi, I’m Leland Stottlemeyer. | 我在测试一大堆不同的味道 |
[08:23] | This is Lieutenant Disher, Natalie Teeger, | 猜猜这是什么味道 沥青? |
[08:26] | and Adrian Monk. | 不 这应该是蓝莓味 |
[08:27] | Oh, Mr. Monk, your reputation precedes you. | 不 这应该是蓝莓味 |
[08:29] | I’m assuming this is about my wife. | 是因为柠檬酸不够吗? 天啊 去哪了? |
[08:32] | She hasn’t turned up yet. | 你好 |
[08:34] | No, sir. She has not. | 奥伦·拉金 我一直都在等你们 |
[08:36] | That’s horrible timing, really. | 你好 我是利兰·斯特梅耶 |
[08:39] | If she’d gone missing on our wedding day, | 这是警尉迪舍 娜塔丽·提戈 还有艾德里安·蒙克 |
[08:41] | might have saved me six years of misery. | 蒙克先生 你是声名远播啊 |
[08:44] | Mr. Larkin, when was the last time you saw your wife? | 我猜测和我妻子有关 |
[08:46] | That was yesterday morning when she was going shopping. | 她至今还没有现身 |
[08:50] | Mr. Monk, are you okay? | 不 她还没有 |
[08:51] | It’s driving me crazy. | 这真是个不恰当的时候 |
[08:53] | How did he do it? | |
[08:54] | – Who? – Harold! | 如果她在我们结婚日上失踪 |
[08:56] | Did you see him? | 或许可以免除我6年的痛苦 |
[08:58] | He looked so not unhappy. | 拉金先生 |
[09:01] | And he wasn’t acting, either. I could tell. Excuse me, I’m sorry to interrupt you. | 你最后一次见你妻子是什么时候? |
[09:05] | But this guy says that, um, he never left the house. | 蒙克先生 你还好吧? 这让我百思不得其解 |
[09:08] | That he was here all night. | 他到底怎么做到的? |
[09:10] | He’s lying. | -谁? -哈罗德! |
[09:11] | What if it really works? | 看到了吗? |
[09:12] | What? What, hypnotism? | 看到了吗? |
[09:14] | Mr. Monk, just because Harold seems to be | 他看起来不怎么难过 |
[09:16] | doing a little better doesn’t mean it’ll work for you. | 而且他不是装的 我知道 |
[09:18] | I mean, everybody’s different. Especially you. | 不好意思 我很抱歉打搅你 |
[09:21] | Excuse me again, sorry. | 但这男的说 |
[09:22] | Um, how do we know he’s lying? | 他从来没有离开家里 |
[09:24] | The umbrella. | 他整晚都在这里 |
[09:25] | Look, maybe it’s real. It says “certified.” | 他在撒谎 万一这真的管用? 什么? |
[09:28] | What does that mean? Certified by who? | 催眠术? 蒙克先生 虽然哈罗德看起来比以前好 |
[09:31] | – | – Whom. |
[09:32] | Mr. Monk, I just read this article on hypnotism. | Whom. 不代表这对你会管用 |
[09:34] | It’s not even medical. It’s a short cut. | 我是说每个人都是不同的 特别是你 再次打搅你 对不起 |
[09:37] | Sorry, excuse me, one more thing. | 我们怎么知道他在撒谎? |
[09:39] | How… What about the umbrella? | 那雨伞 |
[09:41] | The green one on the end. | 或许那是真的 |
[09:42] | It’s monogrammed; It’s obviously his. | 上面说”已被鉴定” |
[09:44] | It’s still wet from the rain. | 什么意思? |
[09:45] | Right, thank you. | 谁鉴定的? -谁 -谁 |
[09:47] | What’s the matter with short cuts? | 蒙克先生 我刚才读过 一篇有关催眠术的文章 |
[09:49] | Short cuts are your friend. | 这根本不是医术 |
[09:50] | They get you where you wanna go. | 只是个捷径 |
[09:52] | Only faster. | 对不起 打搅了 再问一下 |
[09:53] | Mr. Monk, we need to call Dr. Bell. | 那雨伞怎么了? |
[09:55] | All Dr. Bell wants to do is talk. | 那最末尾绿色的 |
[09:58] | This is Dr. Bell: “Blah, blah, blah. | 有交织字母的 |
[10:00] | Tell me about your mother. Yack, yack, yack. | 很明显是他的 那还是湿的 |
[10:01] | How does that make you feel? Words, words, words.” | 对 谢谢 捷径有什么不好? |
[10:05] | That’s your impression of Dr. Bell? | 捷径是你的朋友 |
[10:06] | I’m sick of talking. | 他们带你去你想到的地方 |
[10:07] | I’ve been talking for 11 years. | 而且更快 |
[10:09] | I want to get better. | 蒙克先生 我们需要联系贝尔医生 |
[10:11] | I wanna look at rainbows, and… | 贝尔医生就想交谈 |
[10:13] | I know you do, Mr. Monk. I know you do. | 贝尔医生就像这样 啦 啦 啦 |
[10:15] | But this is the thing: | “告诉我有关你母亲” |
[10:16] | We don’t know anything about this guy. | “你觉得怎么样? |
[10:18] | We don’t even know if he’s a real doctor. | “啦啦啦” |
[10:19] | Promise me. | 这就是贝尔医生留给你的印象? |
[10:21] | Promise me you will not call him | 我厌倦了交谈 |
[10:22] | until we talk to Dr. Bell. | 我已经谈了11年的话了 我想好起来 |
[10:26] | Promise. | 我想看彩虹 还有… |
[10:27] | Yeah, all right. | 我知道你想 蒙克先生 |
[10:50] | Sorry for you. | 我知道 但我们对这个人一无所知 |
[10:51] | You’ll never know what you’re missing. | 甚至不知道他是否真是个医生 答应我 |
[10:58] | I just cannot get over that rainbow! | 答应我 在和贝尔医生谈过之前 |
[11:01] | It just makes you feel glad to be alive, doesn’t it? | 不要给他打电话 快答应 好吧 |
[11:21] | Doctor’s office. | 好吧 真替你遗憾 |
[11:22] | Is this Dr. Climan’s office? | 你永远都不会知道你究竟错过了什么 我只是无法忘怀那彩虹 |
[11:26] | This is his answering service. | 让人觉得活着真好 是吧? |
[11:28] | I’d like to make an appointment. | 医生办公室 是克莱曼医生的办公室吗? 这是他的电话应答服务 |
[11:43] | Adrian, | 我想做个预约 |
[11:45] | I need you to relax. | |
[11:49] | Okay. | |
[11:50] | I think you could do better than that. | |
[11:53] | Here, I need you to get comfortable, okay? | |
[11:56] | Yeah. | |
[11:58] | I need you to un-clench. | |
[12:03] | I need you to open every door. | |
[12:05] | Open every door. | |
[12:10] | There. Okay. | |
[12:12] | What are you thinking about? | 艾德里安 |
[12:15] | Harold Krenshaw. | 我希望你能放松点 |
[12:16] | Okay, okay. Forget about Harold Krenshaw. | 好吧 |
[12:18] | He doesn’t exist. | 我觉得你可以做的更好 |
[12:21] | He doesn’t exist. | 这样 |
[12:23] | He doesn’t. He doesn’t exist. | 我希望你舒服点 怎么样? |
[12:25] | I know… I know you have doubts. You’re a skeptical man. | 放松点 |
[12:28] | But you came to me for a reason. | |
[12:31] | You have to make a leap here. | 打开你心灵的每一扇门 |
[12:33] | Yeah? | 打开每扇门 |
[12:36] | Leap, and a net will appear. | 就这样 |
[12:39] | Who’s Annette? | 很好 |
[12:41] | No, a net, to catch you. | 你在想什么? 哈罗德·科瑞肖 |
[12:44] | You’re safe. | 好吧 好吧 忘了哈罗德·科瑞肖 |
[12:46] | Okay? | 他不存在 |
[12:49] | All your doubts, | 他不存在 |
[12:51] | all your fears, are falling away. | 他不存在 不存在… |
[12:55] | They’re falling away. | 我知道你心存怀疑 你是个多疑的人 |
[12:56] | Can you feel them? Can you feel them falling away? | 但是你来找我 肯定是有原因的 |
[12:59] | Don’t say anything. Just nod your head. | 你必须做出抉择转变 |
[13:01] | I’m nodding my head. | |
[13:03] | But don’t say you’re nodding your head. | |
[13:04] | Just nod your head. | 猛冲过去 |
[13:06] | I’m nodding my head. | 然后会出现一张网 |
[13:07] | No, don’t… don’t say you’re nodding your head. | 安妮特是谁? |
[13:09] | – Just nod your head. – I am nodding my head. | 不 是一张网 |
[13:11] | Okay, forget the nodding. | 可以接住你 你很安全 好吗? |
[13:18] | We are going to take a little trip together. | 你所有的怀疑 |
[13:20] | You and I. | 所有的恐惧都在减少 |
[13:22] | We are going | 在减少… |
[13:24] | back in time. | 你能感觉到吗? 它们在减少? 别说话 只要点头就可以 我在点我的头 |
[13:31] | We’re going back before the pain. | 但是别说出来你在点头 只要点头就好 |
[13:35] | Before the fear. | 我在点头 不 别 别说你在点头 -只要点头就好 -我在点头 |
[13:40] | – Before the fear. – Good. | 好吧 不要想点头了 |
[13:45] | You’re with Trudy now. | 我们会一起来个小旅行 你和我 |
[13:51] | No. Trudy. | 我们会 |
[13:53] | I’m gonna lose her again. | 回到过去 |
[13:55] | I’m gonna lose her again! | |
[13:57] | Okay, okay, okay. We’re moving on. | |
[13:59] | We’re… We’re… We’re… We’re moving back | 回到痛苦之前 |
[14:01] | a little further. Now, you’re in high school. | 恐惧之前 |
[14:07] | Third period. It’s gym class. | 恐惧之前 |
[14:10] | They’re gonna make me climb that rope. I can’t climb that rope. | 好极了 |
[14:14] | I can’t… Please don’t make me climb that rope. | 现在你和特鲁迪在一起 |
[14:17] | Okay, okay, no, no. We’re moving back, moving back. | 不 |
[14:21] | Further back. Way back. | 特鲁迪 我会再次失去她的 |
[14:24] | Before the fear. | 我会再次失去她的 好吧 好吧 |
[14:29] | Here we go. | 我们继续 我们 我们…继续倒退时光 再早一点 |
[14:31] | We are going back. | 你现在在高中时代 三年级 体育课 他们会叫我爬那个绳梯 我爬不了那个绳梯 |
[14:42] | Is that a smile? | 我不行 请别叫我爬那玩意 好吧 好吧 不爬 |
[14:46] | Are you happy? | 我们继续倒退时光 继续 |
[14:50] | Where are you? | 回到更早的时候 |
[14:52] | Adrian, where are you? | 没有恐惧 |
[14:59] | Okay, listen up. | 继续旅行 |
[15:00] | You know the situation. We’ve got a missing woman. | 时光在倒流 |
[15:03] | Her name is Sally Larkin. | |
[15:05] | Her husband is suspect number one. | |
[15:07] | Now, Mr. Lar… kin owns this house right here, | |
[15:10] | and these seven acres. | 你在微笑吗? |
[15:12] | And we are gonna search that seven acres thoroughly. | |
[15:15] | Let’s go. | 你高兴吗? 你在哪? 艾德里安 你在哪? |
[15:27] | Oh, Mr. Monk, it’s pretty high up. | 好了 听着 |
[15:29] | – You might wanna stay in the car. – Oh, do I have to? | 你们都知道情况了 有位女士失踪 |
[15:31] | Do you have to? Uh, no. | 她叫莎莉·拉金 |
[15:33] | You’re the boss. | 她丈夫是首要嫌疑人 |
[15:34] | It’s such a nice day. | |
[15:36] | Might be fun to run around. | 现在 拉金先生 拥有这栋房子 |
[15:38] | You wanna run around? | 和这7英亩土地 |
[15:40] | Oh, there’s the captain. Come on! | 我们要彻底搜索这7英亩土地 |
[15:43] | Terrain’s a little rough. Try to stay in formation. | 行动 |
[15:46] | Eyes forward and down. | |
[15:48] | We’re looking for anything unusual. | |
[15:50] | Signs of a struggle, | |
[15:52] | freshly dug dirt, articles of clothing. | |
[15:54] | Any questions? | |
[15:56] | – Yeah, what do we win? – What do we win? | 哦 蒙克先生 这里很高 你也许想待在车里 |
[15:58] | If we find the body. | 哦 我必须要待在车里吗? |
[16:00] | You don’t win anything. | 必须? 哦 不用 你是老板 多好的天儿啊 |
[16:04] | Right? | 能到处跑跑肯定感觉不错 你想到处跑跑? |
[16:08] | Mr. Monk, why are you going so fast. | 哦 警校在那里 快点! 地形有点复杂 所以要保持队形 眼观六路 我们要寻找一切不寻常的迹象 争斗的痕迹 |
[16:20] | Oh, my God. | 新掘的泥土 |
[16:22] | – Oh, my God. Are you okay? – Never felt better. | 衣服的碎片 |
[16:24] | Wait, should I get a wipe? | 有什么问题吗? 恩 我们的奖品是什么? |
[16:25] | No, don’t move. Don’t move. | 我们的奖品是什么? |
[16:30] | What are you doing? | 如果我们发现了尸体 |
[16:32] | Do you like butter? | 你也得不到任何奖品 |
[16:33] | Yes. | 对吧? |
[16:35] | Let’s see. | 蒙克先生 |
[16:38] | Mr. Monk. Did you… Did you get enough sleep last night? | 你走的太快了 |
[16:42] | Did you… Ooh! Do you dare me to climb that tree? | 哦 |
[16:46] | – What? – What about that tree? I bet I could climb that tree and swing over to that tree. | 天哪 |
[16:51] | You think I could? | 哦 天哪 你还好吗? 再好不过了 |
[16:52] | I don’t know. | 等一下 要湿巾吗? |
[16:54] | Wow, that tree. | 不 别动 别动 你干什么啊? 你喜欢黄油吗? 是的 让我瞧瞧 蒙克先生 你…你昨晚睡足觉了没? 你 哦 你说我敢爬那棵树吗? -什么? -这棵怎么样 我能爬上那棵树 并荡到这棵树上 |
[16:56] | That tree! | |
[17:17] | Over here! Hey! | |
[17:19] | Everybody, I got something! | 你觉得我行吗? |
[17:21] | What is it? | 我不知道 |
[17:22] | Okay, but I saw it first. | 哦 那棵树 |
[17:23] | You saw it first? Who the hell cares? | 哦 |
[17:25] | I care. That’s who. Okay, so you saw it first. What is it? | 那棵树 |
[17:30] | Okay, but here’s the rule: You guys can’t touch it. | 那棵树! |
[17:34] | I understand. We’re all cops here. I can touch it. | 这里 |
[17:38] | Natalie can touch it. Just me and Natalie, and nobody else. | 嘿 |
[17:48] | See? I’m gonna… | 大家注意 我发现了点东西! 是什么? |
[17:51] | I’m gonna call him Hoppy. | 好吧 是我最先看见的 你先看见的? 谁TM在乎啊? |
[17:53] | Because he likes to, you know, hop. | 我在乎 我! |
[17:56] | Oh. | 好吧 你先看见的 |
[17:57] | Isn’t there a shoe box in your car? | 是什么啊? 有条规矩 |
[18:00] | That could be Hoppy’s house. Let me go get it. | 你们不能碰它 |
[18:03] | Let me go get it. | 我明白 我们都是警察 但我可以碰 |
[18:07] | Let’s go. | 娜塔丽也可以 |
[18:14] | Hello. | 只有我和娜塔丽可以 |
[18:15] | Back again? | 其他人都不准碰 |
[18:16] | Yeah, like a bad penny. Is he in? | 看见了没? 我会… |
[18:19] | He’s just finishing up a phone call. | 我会叫他”蹦蹦” |
[18:20] | Have a seat and he’ll be right out. | 因为他喜欢 你知道 |
[18:22] | Thank you. | 蹦跳啊 你车里是不是有个鞋盒子啊? |
[18:29] | I have a frog. It’s in the car. | 那会是蹦蹦的房子 |
[18:33] | Really? Is it your birthday? | 我去拿了 |
[18:39] | Yes, it is. | 我要去拿 |
[18:41] | Happy birthday. – Hey, congratulations. – Thank you. | 走吧 |
[18:43] | How old are you? | 嗨 又回来啦 |
[18:44] | Mr. Monk. | 又回来啦 是啊 像个讨厌鬼 他在吗? |
[18:45] | Are you over or under 100? | 是啊 像个讨厌鬼 他在吗? |
[18:47] | What are you doing? | 他刚打完一个电话 |
[18:48] | I’m 57. | 先坐一会 他马上就出来 |
[18:49] | – You look great. – 57, wow, 57. | 先坐一会 |
[18:52] | So you’re really getting up there. | 他马上就出来 |
[18:54] | Well, I wouldn’t say that. I would. | 谢谢 |
[18:57] | I’m sorry to keep you waiting. | 我有一只青蛙 |
[18:59] | So have you heard anything? | 它在汽车里 |
[19:01] | Not from your wife. | 真的吗? |
[19:03] | We’ve spoken to a number of local merchants, however. | |
[19:06] | Apparently she was, uh, trying to sell some jewelry. | 今天是你的生日吗? |
[19:08] | Well, that’s… that’s unusual. | 是的 生日快乐 |
[19:10] | Normally, she’s buying. | -哦 祝贺你 -谢谢 你几岁啦? |
[19:12] | Guess how old she is. | 蒙克先生 |
[19:14] | I think I’m gonna take my break. | -你有没有100岁? -你在干什么啊? |
[19:16] | Uh, yeah, sure. | 我57岁了 |
[19:18] | Do you have to make? | -你看起来很不错 -57岁 |
[19:19] | Make what? | 哦 那你真快到100岁了 |
[19:22] | Is he drunk? | 我可不会这么说 |
[19:23] | I spoke to a number of Sally’s friends. | 我可不会这么说 我会 |
[19:25] | They said that Sally was afraid for her life. | 很抱歉让你们等待 |
[19:28] | Oh, yeah. Well, she’s crazy. | 有什么消息吗? |
[19:29] | I’m hungry. | 不是从你妻子那听来的 |
[19:31] | – Yeah, you just had lunch. – So? | 不是从你妻子那听来的 我们和一些当地的商人谈过 |
[19:34] | When I was here earlier, I asked, um, | 很显然 |
[19:36] | for a list of all your properties. | 当时她想卖掉一些珠宝 |
[19:37] | Oh, yeah, I got it right here. | 哦 那很…很不寻常 |
[19:39] | Emily, could you please bring in the list? | 她通常都是买珠宝 猜她有几岁啦 我觉得我需要休息一下 |
[19:44] | This is Emily Carter, my office manager. | 哦 没问题 |
[19:46] | Emily, these people are from the police. | 你是要去…? |
[19:49] | Hello. | 去干什么? |
[19:50] | So these are your current projects? | 他喝醉了吗? 我和莎莉的几个朋友谈过了 |
[19:53] | Yeah, I think so. | 他们说莎莉觉得自己有生命危险 |
[19:54] | Uh, let’s see, these are residential properties. | 他们说莎莉觉得自己有生命危险 |
[19:57] | Undeveloped land. | 哦 哦 她疯了 我饿了 |
[19:58] | These are some condos we’re working on up north. | -可你刚吃完午饭 |
[20:01] | Well, we’re going to have to search all of these, | -那又怎么样? |
[20:02] | uh, with your permission, of course. | 之前我来这时 跟你要过 |
[20:04] | Yeah, sure, be my guest. Whatever you need. | 你所有财产的清单 |
[20:06] | You might not believe this, but, uh, I want my wife found | 哦 |
[20:09] | as much as you do. | 是的 我准备好了 |
[20:10] | I’ve got nothing to hide. | 艾米莉 你可以把清单拿过来吗? |
[20:12] | Oh, I think you do. | 这是艾米莉·卡特 我的办公室经理 |
[20:16] | I think you have plenty to hide. | 艾米莉 他们是警察 |
[20:18] | He’s in love with her. | 你好 那么这些是你目前的资产了? |
[20:19] | What? | 那么这些是你目前的资产了? |
[20:21] | I bet they want to get married, | 是的 |
[20:22] | and go on a honeymoon, and, you know, kiss. | 看一下 这些是住宅所有权 |
[20:26] | Who… Who is this person? | 未开发的土地 |
[20:28] | Look at his face. He’s turning all red. | 这些是北边在建的一些公寓大厦 我们会检查名单上所有的地方 |
[20:31] | Just admit it. You want to marry her. | 当然 在你允许的前提下 哦 |
[20:33] | It’s all over town. | 没问题 请便 需要什么尽管开口 |
[20:35] | – What does that mean? – It’s all right, Emily. | 你可能不相信 但是我和你们一样 |
[20:37] | This is Adrian Monk. He’s famous. | 希望我妻子被找到 |
[20:39] | He’s the best detective in California. | 我没有什么秘密要隐藏 |
[20:41] | And yeah, it’s true. Emily and I are involved. | 哦 我觉得你有 |
[20:44] | As a matter of fact, I was with Emily | 我觉得你有很多秘密要隐藏 |
[20:46] | the night Sally disappeared. | 他和她在相爱 |
[20:48] | Well, if that checks out, | 什么? |
[20:49] | it looks like you have an alibi then. | 我打赌他们想结婚 |
[20:51] | Why didn’t you tell us before? | 然后去度蜜月 你知道 |
[20:54] | Uh, well, captain, it’s a little, uh, complicated. | 亲嘴 他 他是谁啊? |
[20:57] | I’m technically still married. | 看他的脸 他脸红了 |
[21:00] | We’ve been keeping it secret for three years, | 承认吧 你想和她结婚 |
[21:02] | but you saw right through it in two minutes, Mr. Monk. | 大家都知道了 -你什么意思? |
[21:04] | Well done. | -没关系 艾米莉 |
[21:06] | I am curious, though, | 他是艾德里安·蒙克 他很出名 |
[21:08] | how did you… | 他是整个加利福利亚最好的侦探 |
[21:10] | What gave us away? | 确实 |
[21:11] | Cinchy. | 我和艾米莉正处于甜蜜时期 |
[21:13] | I saw you drinking out of her water bottle | 事实上 莎莉失踪那晚 |
[21:15] | without wiping it off. | 我和艾米莉在一起 |
[21:16] | You weren’t afraid of her cooties. | 如果情况属实 |
[21:19] | My cooties. | 你就有不在现场的证据了 之前为什么不告诉我们呢? |
[21:23] | Candy machine. | 这个… 警校 有点复杂 |
[21:25] | I’m gonna talk to him. For a long time. | 我现在还是已婚 |
[21:29] | Sold out, sold out. Chocolate pretzels! | 我们保密工作做了三年 但蒙克先生 |
[21:32] | Do you have seven dimes and a nickel, or three quarters or a hammer? | 你两分钟内就看穿了 真厉害 |
[21:34] | Yeah, let’s get some candy later. | 不过 我很好奇 |
[21:36] | Right now, we’re gonna go talk to Dr. Bell. | 你是怎么… |
[21:37] | You mean Dr. Smell? | 你怎么看出来的? |
[21:39] | Mr. Monk, what’s going on? | 你怎么看出来的? |
[21:40] | Did you take some cold medicine? | 小菜一碟 我看你擦都没擦她的水杯 |
[21:42] | No, he just talked to me. He didn’t give me any medicine. | 就接着喝 |
[21:45] | Who? Who talked to you? | 一点都不怕她身上的寄生虫 |
[21:46] | Nobody. | 我身上的寄生虫… |
[21:51] | Oh, my God. | 自动售货机 |
[21:53] | You went to that hypnotist. | 我想和他谈谈 |
[21:56] | Mr. Monk, I need you to look at me. | 可能要很长时间 |
[21:58] | Look at me right now. Look at me, listen to me. | 卖完了 卖完了 |
[21:59] | – How old are you? | – How old are you? 巧克力饼干 你有7角5分硬币吗? |
[22:02] | Adrian, I need you to tell me right now. | 或是0.75元 又或者是一把锤子? 这个 待会再说 现在 我们要和贝尔医生谈谈 |
[22:05] | How old are you? | 你是说思梅尔医生? 蒙克先生 你到底怎么了? |
[22:09] | That’s for me to know, and you to find out. | 你吃了什么治感冒的药吗? 不可能 他只是和我说了会话 |
[22:12] | I call shotgun! | 没有开药 谁? 你和谁说话? 没有任何人 |
[22:19] | Stop! | 天啊 |
[22:21] | Stop! | 你去找那个会催眠的家伙了 蒙克先生 现在看着我 |
[22:26] | You have to call the police. | 看着我 听我说 你多大了? |
[22:29] | You like pancakes, eh? | 你多大了? |
[22:31] | Love ’em! | 艾德里安 希望你马上告诉我 |
[22:34] | I’ll bet you always wanted pancakes like this for breakfast. | 你多大了? |
[22:36] | Always wanted ’em! | |
[22:38] | But my mom never made ’em. | 不告诉你 你自己猜 |
[22:40] | Never. | 我要坐前座 |
[22:42] | Davey Palmer… He lived across the street… | |
[22:44] | They had pancakes every day. | |
[22:47] | We never did. | |
[22:48] | So this is like a dream come true. | |
[22:51] | Hoppy likes ’em too! | |
[22:53] | Look at that! Look at Hoppy! | |
[22:56] | Listen, I’m gonna talk to your friends for just a minute. | |
[22:59] | I’ll be right back. | |
[23:03] | What do you think? | |
[23:05] | I think you should have called me. | |
[23:07] | Hypnotism is no substitute for real treatment. | 快打电话叫警察 |
[23:11] | I’m aware of this Dr. Climan. | 你很喜欢吃煎饼 对吧? |
[23:13] | I’ve been cleaning up his messes for years. | 超爱 |
[23:15] | I told him not to call that guy. I made him promise. | 我肯定你很喜欢 早餐吃这些煎饼 |
[23:18] | Can’t you just… y’know… | 一直都喜欢 |
[23:20] | Snap him out of it, doc? | 但是我妈妈从来不做 |
[23:21] | It doesn’t work like that, lieutenant. | 从来没有 |
[23:23] | Even if I could, I wouldn’t recommend it. | 住在街对面的大卫·帕摩尔 |
[23:25] | It might trigger some deeper depressive reaction. | 他们每天都会吃煎饼 |
[23:29] | He’s returned to an earlier ego state. | 我们从来没有 |
[23:31] | Emotionally, he’s about six and a half, | 就像美梦成真了 |
[23:33] | seven years old. | 蹦蹦也想吃 |
[23:34] | Is he reliving his childhood? | 快看 |
[23:36] | Not at all. | 看蹦蹦 |
[23:37] | No, he’s living the childhood he always wanted. | 听着 我和你朋友谈谈 |
[23:39] | You might call it a, um, wish fulfillment. | 一会儿就好 |
[23:42] | We’re outta syrup! | 马上回来 |
[23:44] | We’re outta syrup! | 你觉得怎么样? |
[23:46] | Uh… | 你本该给我打电话的 |
[23:47] | He couldn’t live like this forever, right? | 你本该给我打电话的 |
[23:49] | No, of course not. | 催眠术不能代替 |
[23:51] | No, not like that. | 真正的治疗手段 |
[23:52] | But the good news is, at some deeper level, | 我认识克莱曼医生 |
[23:55] | Adrian knows that too. | 这些年一直替他收烂摊子 |
[23:57] | Eventually, he’ll snap himself out of it. | 我跟他讲过 别去找那个家伙 他答应过的 |
[24:00] | Don’t worry. He’ll come back to us. | 你就不能… 让他摆脱那种状态吗 |
[24:03] | We have a… a syrup emergency here! | 医生? 不起作用的 警尉 |
[24:08] | Grenade! | 即使我可以做 我也不推荐 它可能会引发更深层的消极反应 |
[24:10] | Hey! Good shot! | 他仿佛回到以前以自我为中心的日子 |
[24:12] | Disher. | 情感方面 他只有6岁半 或者7岁的样子 |
[24:16] | When? | 他在重度孩提时光吗? 不完全是 他过着 |
[24:20] | Yeah, I understand. | 梦寐以求的孩童生活 也可以叫做 梦想成真的生活 |
[24:23] | You’re not gonna believe this. | 糖浆用完了 |
[24:24] | This is weird. | 糖浆用完了 |
[24:26] | Weirder than this? | 没有糖浆了 |
[24:27] | They just found Sally Larkin in Sonoma County. | 呃 |
[24:30] | She’s alive. | 他不可能一直都这个样子吧 |
[24:32] | Okay. | 当然不是 不可能一直像这样 |
[24:33] | We gotta go. Thanks, doc. | 好消息是 |
[24:34] | – Yes. – Oh! I call shotgun! | 在内心深处 |
[24:37] | Uh… | 艾德里安也知道自己的处境 |
[24:39] | Listen, young feller. | 他会渐渐的摆脱这种困境 |
[24:41] | Uh, why don’t you just stay here | 别担心 |
[24:43] | with Natalie and draw us a picture? | 他会回归正常的 |
[24:45] | Look, actually. | 现在 |
[24:47] | If he’s not in the way, | 糖浆告急 |
[24:49] | I would consider bringing him along. | 手榴弹 |
[24:52] | Treat him as an adult. | 呵呵 扔的好 |
[24:53] | Just stick to the normal routine. | 我是迪舍 |
[24:56] | I think that’s the best medicine. | 什么时候? |
[25:01] | Okay, you can come. | 嗯 |
[25:03] | Can I bring Hoppy? | 我知道了 |
[25:04] | Look, Monk, it’s a crime scene. | 你们不会相信的 |
[25:06] | You can’t bring a frog to a crime scene. | 太离奇了 比现在的情形还离奇? 他们在索那姆县 |
[25:11] | Okay, Hoppy can come. | 找到了莎莉·拉金 她还活着 |
[25:12] | Great. We’ll just stop at the store and grab the syrup. | 她还活着 好的 |
[25:15] | Okay, we’ll stop at the store and get syrup. | 我们现在就走 谢谢你 医生 -好的 -我要坐前座 |
[25:18] | I really wish… | 呃… |
[25:19] | I know, I know. We should’ve called you. | 呃… 听着 年轻人 你为什么不和娜塔丽呆在这里 |
[25:25] | We don’t have all the details, Ken. | 为我们画画呢? |
[25:27] | Here is what we do know: | 事实上 |
[25:28] | Aaron Larkin, the multimillionaire developer… | 基于他现在不是很正常 |
[25:31] | is dead. | 我会把他带着一起去 |
[25:32] | He was killed in this hunting cabin | |
[25:34] | last night by his estranged wife. | 待他像个成年人 |
[25:36] | According to police, | 回归正常的生活状态 |
[25:37] | Sally Larkin was chained up in this cabin | 我觉得这是最好的治疗方法 |
[25:39] | like a prisoner of war | |
[25:41] | for three horrifying days. | |
[25:43] | Last night, in a daring escape, | 好了 你可以过来 |
[25:44] | she overpowered her husband, | 我可以把蹦蹦带上吗? |
[25:46] | beat him to death, then ran up that hill | 听着 蒙克 |
[25:49] | and stopped a passing motorist. | 那是罪案现场 你不可能把青蛙带过去 好了 |
[25:51] | Back to you, Ken. | 可以带上蹦蹦 太棒了 我们还可以到商店买糖浆 |
[25:56] | She’s still at the hospital. | 好 |
[25:58] | We haven’t got a statement yet. | 我们会去商店买糖浆 |
[25:59] | Pretty obvious what happened here, though. | -我很希望… -我知道 知道了 |
[26:01] | Kept her chained up in the corner. | 我们本来应该给你打电话 |
[26:03] | Oh, my God. Like an animal. | 好吧 |
[26:05] | Yep. | |
[26:06] | Probably drove up here every night, | 肯 虽然不知道全部细节 |
[26:07] | brought her food and water. | 但可以确定 |
[26:09] | Hey, hey, hey! | 但可以确定 |
[26:11] | It’s not a toy. | 奥伦·拉金 这位亿万富翁 |
[26:12] | Here… Mr. Monk, look, look, look… a tractor! | 已经身亡 昨晚 在这个猎房 |
[26:15] | Go sit over here. | 他被 与自己不合的妻子杀害了 据警方称 |
[26:19] | Hey! Hey! | 莎莉·拉金像个战犯似的 被关在这个小屋 |
[26:23] | So why didn’t he just kill her? | 过了惊恐至极的三天 昨晚 她冒险逃脱 |
[26:26] | I’m sure he intended to eventually. | 制服了丈夫 |
[26:28] | All right, well… | 将他打死 然后跑上山坡 |
[26:30] | She told some paramedic that she uh… | 拦住了一辆过路的车 |
[26:32] | Loosened one of those baseboards. | 回到演播室 |
[26:34] | She pretended to be asleep. When he came back to check on her… | 肯 |
[26:37] | Bam. Side of the head. | 她现在还在医院 没有进一步的消息 这里发生的一切都很明显 |
[26:43] | Monk, do you have something | 把她锁在那个角落 天啊 真是个禽兽 |
[26:45] | you’d like to share with the rest of us? | 天啊 真是个禽兽 |
[26:47] | I can see his butt. | 就是 |
[26:50] | Mr. Monk, the man is dead. | 他可能每晚都过来 给她送水和食物 |
[26:52] | Yeah, of embarrassment! | 这可不是玩具 |
[26:54] | Sorry. I’ve got it. | 蒙克先生 |
[26:58] | Here’s what happened: | 看这里 |
[26:59] | Tuesday night, Larkin abducted his wife | 这里 |
[27:02] | from that parking lot. He overpowered her. | 一辆拖拉机 到那坐吧 |
[27:04] | Maybe he drugged her. | 他为什么不直接杀了她? |
[27:06] | Then, he brought her up here. He kept her prisoner. | 我想他有此打算 |
[27:10] | For three days, he taunted her. | 这样 |
[27:13] | He humiliated her. | 她告诉护理人员 |
[27:15] | Something about some jewelry. | 她弄松了一块地板 在他来检查时 |
[27:17] | He… He even refused to feed her. | 她准备装睡 然后”砰”砸在他脑边 蒙克 你有什么 要和大家说的吗? 我看见他屁股了 蒙克先生 这个人已经死了 在难堪中死去! |
[27:20] | But last night he went a little too far. | |
[27:23] | In all the excitement, his pants fell down. | |
[27:36] | He killed himself. | 抱歉 |
[27:38] | He didn’t have a choice. | 我知道了 事情是这样的 |
[27:41] | She’d seen his hiney. | 周二晚 拉金从停车的地点 劫持了他的妻子 他制服了她 有可能是拖走的 |
[27:53] | – I think we’re done here. – Right. | 把她带到了这里 囚禁起来 连续三天 他嘲弄她 羞辱她 |
[27:57] | I always knew Aaron was crazy, but I… | 问关于珠宝的事情 |
[27:59] | I never dreamed that he would… | 他甚至 |
[28:08] | I mean, three days in that | 不给她吃东西 |
[28:11] | horrible room. | 但昨晚他做过头了 |
[28:12] | You know, you could do this tomorrow, if you’d like. | 极度兴奋中 他的裤子掉了下来 |
[28:17] | No, thank you, I would just rather | 然后自杀了 |
[28:19] | get it over with today, thank you. Okay, all right, um… What… What did he say? What did he want? Oh, he was just… acting crazy, | 他别无选择 |
[28:28] | asking me about my jewelry. I… I hid most of it. He just wanted to know where I kept it. | 她见到了他的肛门 |
[28:35] | And I know that as soon as I told him where it was, | -我们已经尽力了 |
[28:37] | he would’ve killed me. | -是的 |
[28:38] | She’s a liar. | 我一直都知道奥伦有些神经 但我从没想过他会… 我是说 |
[28:51] | There is no way she spent three days in that cabin. | 连续三天 在那个可怕的房间 要知道 |
[28:55] | – No way. – Why not? | 如果愿意 |
[28:57] | Uh… there’s no TV, so it’s impossible. | 你可以明天再说 |
[29:00] | She woulda died. | 不 谢谢 我想今天就说完 谢谢 |
[29:02] | I’m sorry, um, I’ll explain later. | 好吧 |
[29:04] | Could you go on, please? | 他怎么说? |
[29:05] | Well, last night, before he came back, | 他怎么说? 他想要什么? |
[29:07] | I had pried one of the floorboards loose, | 他就像疯了一样 |
[29:10] | and then I pretended to be asleep. | 一直问我珠宝的事情 我藏的很好 |
[29:14] | When he got closer, I hit him. | 他只想知道藏的地方 |
[29:16] | I didn’t mean to… | 我知道 如果我告诉他 |
[29:19] | to kill him. Maybe I did. Or maybe I did. Or maybe I did. | 他会马上杀了我 |
[29:27] | I didn’t mean to kill him. I’m innocent, I tell ya. She’s a liar, liar, pants on fire! | 她在撒谎 |
[29:33] | Monk. | 她不可能在那个屋子呆三天 |
[29:35] | A girl can’t beat up a boy. That’s scientifically impossible. | |
[29:37] | A… | -不可能 -为什么? 没电视 所以不可能 |
[29:38] | Ow! | 没电视 |
[29:39] | Okay, look. I don’t care what Dr. Bell said, Natalie. | 所以不可能 |
[29:42] | One more peep, I want him out of here, understood? | 她会翘掉的 抱歉 待会解释 |
[29:45] | One more peep, and I’ll clobber him myself. | 能继续吗? |
[29:48] | What’s that smell? | 昨晚 他回来前 |
[29:50] | Keep your arms down. | 我撬松一块地板 |
[29:54] | I’m sorry. It won’t happen again. | 然后装睡 当他接近时 |
[29:57] | How did you get away? | 我就挥上去 我没想过 |
[29:59] | Well, I had this shackle on my leg. | 杀死他 |
[30:01] | – This big iron thing. – Mmm hmm. | |
[30:03] | Well, after I hit him, | 或许有这个想法 |
[30:05] | I went and got the keychain out of his pocket | 或许有这个想法 |
[30:07] | and unlocked it. | 有这个想法 |
[30:09] | Look. I still have the bruise. | 我不想杀他 告诉你 我是无辜的 |
[30:11] | I can barely walk. | 她是个骗子 骗子 裤子着火 |
[30:12] | Is that gum on your shoe? | 她是个骗子 骗子 裤子着火 蒙克 |
[30:16] | How much would you give me to eat this? | 女孩打不过男孩 首先 |
[30:19] | Five bucks. | 从科学上讲 这是不可能的 |
[30:22] | Oh, for God’s sake! Monk, that’s disgusting! | 听着 娜塔丽 我不在乎贝尔医生说的 |
[30:24] | Spit it out. | 再犯一次 我就让他离开这 明白吗? |
[30:26] | Please, spit that out right now. | 再犯一次 |
[30:27] | Oh… Uh… | 我要自己狂K他 什么味道? |
[30:32] | Five bucks. | 别把胳膊抬起来 对不起 |
[30:34] | Well, all right. | 不会再发生了类似事情了 你怎么逃脱的? |
[30:37] | He earned it. | 本来我的腿被枷锁 锁住了 |
[30:42] | Wait a minute. | 那种粗大的铁脚镣 |
[30:43] | Wait a minute. | 那种粗大的铁脚镣 |
[30:45] | She is a liar, Stottlemeyer. | 在我把他打昏之后 我从他的口袋里找到了钥匙 |
[30:49] | She’s a big, fat liar. | 然后打开了锁 看看 |
[30:51] | And I can prove it. | 我脚上还有淤痕 我勉强还能走路 |
[30:54] | Do I have to listen to this? No, ma’am, you do not. | 口香糖粘在你鞋上了? |
[30:56] | Natalie, I said one more peep. | |
[30:57] | But she made the whole thing up. I can prove it! | 如果我吃了这个 |
[31:00] | Okay, in just a minute. Tell me in the car. | 你给我多少钱? |
[31:01] | You are in a lot of trouble, facelift. | 5美元 |
[31:03] | You are going to jail. | 老天啊 蒙克 真恶心 |
[31:04] | – Natalie, get him out of here! – You are a bad lady. | 老天啊 蒙克 真恶心 |
[31:06] | You know what? And you’re a bad boy. | 吐出来 求求你 马上吐出来 |
[31:08] | All right? We’re gonna go home. You need a time out. | 求求你 |
[31:10] | Don’t you wanna hear how I figured it out? No, I do not! | 马上吐出来 |
[31:13] | All right, fine! I’m not gonna tell ya! | 5美元拿来 |
[31:17] | I’m not gonna tell any of you, because… | 好吧 |
[31:20] | Because I hate you. | 他应得的 |
[31:22] | And by the way, you’re all stupid. | 等等 |
[31:26] | And you don’t deserve to know the truth. | 等等 斯特梅耶 她是个骗子 |
[31:28] | And also by the way, you’re never gonna see me again. | 她是个大胖骗子 我能证明 -我非得听这些吗? |
[31:32] | Ever. | -女士 你可以不听 娜塔丽 |
[31:34] | ‘Cause I’m going to France. | 我说过了 再犯一次 让他走 |
[31:39] | Come on, Hoppy. | 但是她捏造了整件事 -我能证明 一分钟就足够了 -在车上告诉我 |
[31:42] | You’re not stupid. | 你有大麻烦了 做拉皮的 你会蹲大狱的 -娜塔丽 把他带出去 -你是个坏女人 你知道吗? 你是个坏小子 行吗? 我们回家了 你需要休息 |
[31:51] | Sorry. | 你不想听听 我是怎么发现的吗? |
[31:53] | Mr. Monk. | 不 我不想 好的 没关系 我不会告诉你的 好吧 我不会告诉你们任何一个人 因为 因为我讨厌你们 顺便说一句 你们全是傻冒 你们根本不配知道真相 同样告诉你 你们再也见不到我了 永远 因为我要去法国 走了 蹦蹦 你不是傻冒 对不起 蒙克先生 等等 蒙克先生 等等 等等 等等我 下流的暴露? 没有这回事 人体是美丽的 美妙之极 世界是如此美丽 你很美丽 你也是 来吧 让我们都赤身裸体吧 让我们都赤身裸体吧 |
[31:55] | Wait, Mr. Monk! Wait, wait, wait! | |
[33:09] | Indecent exposure? There’s no such thing. | |
[33:12] | The human body is a beautiful thing! | |
[33:15] | It is beautiful! | |
[33:17] | The whole world is beautiful! | |
[33:19] | You are beautiful. And so are you. | |
[33:21] | Come on, let’s all get naked. | |
[33:22] | Let’s all get naked! | |
[33:24] | Free yourself! | |
[33:25] | We were born free, just free yourself and let… | |
[33:27] | Ow! | |
[33:31] | I’m free. | |
[34:00] | What are you doing? | |
[34:18] | This park is for children. Why don’t you go home? Come on, honey. Let’s get out of here. | 释放你自己 |
[34:52] | She’s right, Hoppy. Let’s go home. | 我们生来自由 |
[35:00] | There will be an inquest next week, | 释放自己吧 |
[35:02] | but it’s just a formality. Is there anything else we can do for you? | 我是自由的 |
[35:06] | – Anyone we can call? – No, no thank you, lieutenant. | 这公园只欢迎孩子 |
[35:09] | I think what I need is just some time alone. A nice cup of tea and a good night’s sleep. Sounds like a good idea. | 你怎么不滚回去? |
[35:15] | We’ll do what we can do to keep the press away. | 快点 宝贝 我们走 她说的对 蹦蹦 我们回家吧 下周会有一次讯问 但是 这只是一个程序 我们还能为你做点什么吗? 要通知谁吗? 不不 谢谢你 警尉 我需要一个人静静 一杯热茶 一个好觉 听起来不错 |
[35:18] | I appreciate that. Thank you, captain. | |
[36:10] | Okay, this is it, my friend. | 我们会尽可能 不让媒体打扰你 |
[36:12] | Home sweet home. At least one of us will be free. | 非常感谢 |
[36:16] | Go ahead. Go on. | 谢谢你 |
[36:19] | You can do it. | 警校 |
[36:21] | Atta boy. | Atta boy. |
[36:26] | Hello. | |
[36:28] | It’s Adrian, right? | |
[36:31] | How did you get here? | |
[36:33] | I took the bus. | |
[36:34] | Oh, good for you. | |
[36:36] | All by yourself? | |
[36:38] | Me and the frog. | |
[36:40] | Oh, right. | |
[36:42] | It’s Hoppy. Right? | |
[36:46] | Well, are you hungry? | |
[36:47] | I’ve got some cookies in the house. | |
[36:49] | I know what you did. | |
[36:52] | And I know how you did it. | |
[36:54] | What, do you think I still did something bad? | |
[36:57] | Why? | |
[37:00] | Is it because I’m a girl? | |
[37:02] | Because you’re a girl. | |
[37:04] | Who signed a pre-nup | 好了 就是这了 我的朋友 |
[37:06] | and then regretted it. | 到家了 甜美的家 |
[37:08] | You wanted it all, didn’t you? | 至少我们中有一个可以自由 |
[37:09] | All his money. | |
[37:11] | You’re different. | 走吧 别停下 |
[37:13] | Here’s what happened: | 你能行的 |
[37:15] | Your husband never abducted you. | 小家伙 |
[37:17] | No one abducted you. | 小家伙 |
[37:19] | It was a setup from the very beginning. | 你好 |
[37:23] | You did spend three days in that cabin, | 你叫艾德里安 对吗? |
[37:25] | but you weren’t a prisoner. | 你怎么进来的 |
[37:26] | You were hiding out. | 坐公共汽车啊 |
[37:28] | You were waiting. | 很好 |
[37:30] | You chained yourself up so the bruises would be real. | 你一个人? |
[37:33] | And you starved yourself. | 我和我的青蛙宝宝 |
[37:35] | You were an actress, | 很好 |
[37:36] | preparing for the biggest performance of your life. | 蹦蹦 对吗? 你饿了吗? |
[37:41] | Then, last night, you went back to your house. | 我在屋里准备了些点心 |
[37:45] | You brought a rug from the cabin and you put it down on the floor. | 我知道你做了什么 也知道你是怎么做到的 |
[37:50] | Then, you waited in the shadows. | 是么 你还认为我做了坏事? 为什么? 就因为我是个女的? 因为你是女的 你签了婚前协议 |
[37:59] | You killed him there, | 然后又反悔了 |
[38:01] | then dragged his body back to the cabin. | 你想要全部 是不是? |
[38:04] | It was show time. | 他所有的钱 |
[38:06] | To the world, you were a woman who had escaped | 你真是与众不同 |
[38:08] | from her sadistic husband. | 事情是这样的 你丈夫从来没有绑架你 |
[38:11] | You were a hero. | 没有人绑架你 |
[38:12] | A very wealthy hero. | 没有人绑架你 从一开始 一切都是设计好的 你确实一个人在那小木屋里呆着 但是你并不是个”囚徒” |
[38:21] | Well, that’s a very nice little story, | 你藏起来了 你在等待 |
[38:24] | Detective Monk. | 你把自己铐起来 |
[38:26] | It’s more than a story. | 所以淤痕看起来像真的 你让自己不吃饭 |
[38:28] | I can prove that you didn’t spend three days | 你真是个演员 |
[38:31] | in that cabin, chained to the floorboards. | 为你人生最重要的表演 |
[38:33] | You made one mistake. While you were missing, we went to your house | 精心策划 |
[38:37] | to question your husband. | 昨晚 你回到家里 |
[38:39] | The captain was chewing some gum. | 你从木屋拖了条毯子 |
[38:41] | He had some trouble. He ended up spitting it out. | 把它铺在地上 |
[38:44] | Last night, after the murder, | 然后在暗处守着 |
[38:46] | you accidentally stepped on the same piece of gum. | |
[38:54] | This piece of gum. | 你在那杀了他 然后把他的尸体拖回小木屋 |
[38:57] | The one that was stuck to your shoe. | 然后向全世界 宣称 |
[39:00] | You can’t prove that’s the same piece of gum. | 你是一个从虐待狂丈夫的魔掌下 |
[39:02] | – Gum is gum. – Not this gum. | 逃脱的女人 |
[39:04] | This is Disher-mint gum. | 你简直是个英雄 |
[39:06] | Diet blueberry. It’s homemade. | 一个非常富有的英雄 |
[39:10] | It was on your shoe. | |
[39:12] | You’ve been chewing that piece of gum for five hours? | |
[39:15] | No. | 这真是个不错的故事 |
[39:16] | I’ve been chewing this piece of gum for five and a… | 蒙克侦探 |
[39:19] | half. | 这远远不是个故事那么简单 |
[39:22] | Oh, my God. | 我能证明 你没有在小木屋里 |
[39:24] | Chewing this gum | 被囚禁了三天 你犯了一个错误 当你失踪的时候 |
[39:26] | for five and a half hours! | 我们去过你家 问讯你的丈夫 警校嚼了块口香糖 味道不是很好 |
[39:46] | Gimme that gum. | 他最后还是吐了 昨晚 在谋杀之后 你碰巧踩到了那块口香糖 |
[39:48] | – Gimme that gum! – Mrs. Larkin, drop it! | 这块口香糖 |
[39:50] | Drop it! | 就是粘在你的鞋跟上的 |
[39:51] | Mrs. Larkin, put it down! | 就是粘在你的鞋跟上的 你不能证明这块就是原来那块 口香糖很常见 |
[39:58] | Ow! God! | 但这不是一般的口香糖 这是独一无二的 |
[40:00] | Somebody wanna tell me what’s going on? | 蓝莓味 而且是自制的 |
[40:03] | Just take the gum. | Just take the gum. |
[40:04] | It’s material evidence. Take the gum. | 黏在你鞋跟上 |
[40:06] | I’ll explain everything later. Just take the gum. | 你嚼那块口香糖 |
[40:08] | Is this my gum? | 已经5个小时了? |
[40:09] | Oh, God. Oh, my God. | 不不 |
[40:11] | You don’t have to fight over this. I’ve got a basement full of this stuff. | 我已经嚼了 5个小时零 |
[40:14] | It was in your mouth. | 30分钟 |
[40:15] | And it was on her shoe. | 30分钟 |
[40:16] | – And I was chewing it. – Are you… | 老天啊 |
[40:18] | – I was chewing it! – Are you okay? | 嚼这块口香糖 |
[40:20] | I gotta go home and gargle for a very long time. | 嚼了5个半小时 |
[40:23] | Oh, my God. | |
[40:25] | Is that mud? Is that… Is that mud?! | |
[40:27] | Is that mud? | |
[40:28] | Yes, Monk, it’s mud! | |
[40:30] | Welcome back! | |
[40:41] | I could make you some pancakes. | 把它给我 |
[40:42] | No, I’m fine. | 把它给我 拉金太太 丢掉船桨 |
[40:44] | We have that syrup you like. | 拉金太太 丢掉船桨 |
[40:46] | No, I’m good. Thank you. | 丢掉船桨 |
[40:50] | They grow up so fast. | 拉金太太 把它放下 |
[40:51] | What? | 上帝啊 |
[40:53] | Nothing. | 上帝啊 |
[40:55] | Oh, wow. Mr. Monk, you have to see this. | 谁能告诉我 发生了什么? 拿着这块口香糖 拿着就行了 |
[40:58] | What is it? | 这是物证 快拿着 |
[40:59] | There’s a nest outside your window | 稍后我会解释所有事情 快拿着 |
[41:02] | with three baby birds! | 这是我做的? |
[41:04] | I’ll call the exterminator. | 我的天哪 |
[41:05] | Oh, you wouldn’t dare. | 你不必为此而较真 |
[41:07] | Oh wow, she’s feeding them. | 我地下室里 这种货应有尽有 你曾经嚼过 |
[41:09] | Oh, Mr. Monk, come here, you have to see this. | 然后她踩到鞋上 |
[41:10] | They’re so cute! | -接着我吃了 -你 你 |
[41:12] | It’s the circle of life. Aren’t you curious? | -我居然又吃了 -你还好吧? |
[41:14] | Yeah, I believe you. Circle of life. | 我要回家 刷它个百八十次牙 上帝啊 这是泥吗? 这是 这是泥吗? 这是泥吗? 是的 蒙克 就是泥 欢迎回归 我再给你来点薄烤饼 不用 我饱了 我们还有你喜欢的糖浆 不不 我够了 谢谢了 它们长得真快 什么? 没事 天啊 蒙克先生 你必须看看这个 什么? 你窗外有个鸟窝 里面还有三点鸟宝宝 我会找清除工的 你敢! 天啊 她在喂它们 蒙克先生 来吧 你应该看看 它们太可爱了 这是生命的延续 你不好奇吗? 好吧 我相信你 生命的延续 我去拿相机 有什么好看的 |
[41:16] | I’ll get my camera! | |
[41:45] | I don’t get it. |