时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’m here at the Bayside Correctional Facility right now | |
[00:06] | where a state-wide manhunt is underway | |
[00:09] | for this man, Joe Endicott. | 通缉该人 |
[00:11] | Endicott escaped last night | |
[00:12] | after tunneling under that fence | 他在监狱围墙下挖了一条通道 |
[00:14] | and then killing a woman here in the parking lot | |
[00:17] | before fleeing the scene. | 在停车场杀害一名女性后逃逸 |
[00:19] | Authorities now warning that Endicott | 当局提醒市民 Endicott或许持有武器 |
[00:21] | might be armed and must be considered extremely dangerous. | 十分危险 |
[01:23] | – Don’t move! – Hey, man, that really hurt! | 谢谢 我们随时关注事件最新进展 |
[01:24] | Don’t make a move! There’s a gun in here! | -别动 -伙计 真疼啊 |
[01:27] | Hey… I said don’t move! | 别动 这里面有枪 |
[01:30] | I didn’t move. | -嘿 -不许动 |
[01:31] | There’s a gun in here. | 我没动 |
[01:34] | Take… Take my word for it. | 这里面有枪 |
[01:36] | Where ya going? Hey… Adr… | 我可不是虚张声势 你去哪儿 |
[01:40] | Wait… who you calling? | 嘿 Adri… |
[01:41] | Who do you think I’m calling? | 等等 你要打给谁 |
[01:42] | Oh, you don’t wanna call the cops, man. | 等等 你要打给谁 你说我会打给谁 |
[01:44] | I don’t, huh? | 哦 你不是想报警吧 |
[01:45] | No, come on, put the phone down! And the gun. | 没错 |
[01:47] | Give me one good reason. | 别 快把电话放下 还有枪 |
[01:49] | I’m your brother! | 还有枪 给个理由先 我是你弟弟啊 |
[02:53] | You’re my… | 你是我… |
[02:56] | I’m Jack Junior. I’m your brother. | 我是小Jack 你弟弟啊 |
[02:59] | Well, technically, I’m your half brother. | 严格说来 是同父异母的弟弟 |
[03:02] | So you could say I’m rounding up. | 所以你可以说我认亲了 |
[03:06] | Come on, Dad must have told you about me. | 爸爸肯定跟你说过我 |
[03:08] | Right? I mean, I can’t imagine what he said, | 对吧 我不知道他都说我啥了 |
[03:11] | but… as you can see, it’s pretty much true. | 不过 现在你看到了 他说的都是大实话 |
[03:15] | 911. What is your emergency? | 911 请问有什么紧急情况 |
[03:17] | Come on, man, gimme a chance, okay? | 拜托 伙计 给我个机会吧 |
[03:19] | I’m your brother. I’m family. | 我可是你弟弟啊 我们是一家人 |
[03:21] | Family. | 一家人 |
[03:23] | Yeah. Can’t you feel it? | 当然了 难道你没感觉吗 |
[03:25] | 911. Sir? | 911 先生? |
[03:26] | No. | 没有 |
[03:28] | Are… Really? | 你说真的? |
[03:30] | Come on, we have the same DNA, | 拜托 我们有同样的DNA |
[03:32] | same dad… same alcoholic son of a bitch. | 同样的醉鬼老爸 |
[03:35] | Do you know | 你知道吗 |
[03:36] | he ran out on us ten years after he bailed on you? Uh-huh. | 十年前他抛弃了我们 |
[03:41] | Fine. You still don’t believe me. | 好吧 你还是不相信我 |
[03:42] | – All right, ask me something. – Don’t… Wait! | 这样吧 随便问 别…等等 |
[03:45] | Ask… Ask you what? | 问… 问什么啊 |
[03:48] | About… | 比如… |
[03:49] | us, Dad, anything. Go. Shoot. | 比如… 我们 老爸 随便什么都行 问吧 |
[03:52] | Okay. What was his favorite song? | 他最爱的歌是什么 |
[03:54] | “Ain’t Misbehavin’.” Sang it in the bathtub. | 洗澡时必唱歌曲 |
[03:58] | How did he take his coffee? | 他怎么喝咖啡 |
[03:59] | With whiskey. | 加威士忌 |
[04:00] | Jameson’s, if he could afford it, | 加威士忌 Jameson品牌 如果他买得起的话 |
[04:02] | which he never could. | 可惜他从来没钱买 |
[04:03] | Sir, are you still there? | 先生 |
[04:06] | Jack… | 你还在吗 |
[04:10] | Should we hug? | 拥抱吗 |
[04:12] | – No. – Hey, come on. | -不 -别这样嘛 |
[04:14] | I really… I really think we should hug. | -我真觉得该拥抱一下 -不 |
[04:15] | No. | 911 你还在吗 |
[04:16] | 911. Are you still there? | 911 你还在吗 |
[04:19] | I’m sorry. It was my mistake. | 抱歉 我搞错了 |
[04:30] | Okay. Who’s Joe Endicott? | 好吧 那Joe Endicott又是谁 |
[04:33] | I am. Uh… | 是我 |
[04:34] | Well, at least that’s who I was when I was arrested. | 至少我被捕时是这个名字 |
[04:37] | Yeah. Arrested for what? | 是啊 犯了什么罪 |
[04:39] | Sellin’ cars… that weren’t… mine… | 卖车… 不过那车… |
[04:43] | exactly… | 不是我的 |
[04:45] | Uh-huh. | |
[04:47] | I’m starving. Do you have any food? | 我饿晕了 有吃的吗 |
[04:49] | No! No, no, no, no, no. | 不 |
[04:50] | No, wait. Whoa. | 不 不 |
[04:52] | No, y-y-y-you’re not eating here. | 你可不能在这儿吃东西 |
[04:55] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:57] | You wanna tell me what happened last night? | 说说昨晚怎么了 |
[05:00] | Yeah. I busted out. That’s what happened. | 我逃了出来 就这样 |
[05:02] | You killed a woman. | 你杀了一个女人 |
[05:05] | No way. Hey… Adrian, look! | 没有 嘿 Adrian 瞧 |
[05:07] | Hand to God… | 举手向上帝发誓 |
[05:09] | I’ve never hurt anybody! | 我从没杀人 |
[05:10] | – Uh-huh. – Ever! | 从来没有 |
[05:12] | I’m a con man. I’m a grifter. | 从来没有 我是个骗子 |
[05:15] | I’m a… loveable rogue. | 我是个…人见人爱的小无赖 |
[05:17] | A loveable rogue? | 人见人爱的小无赖? |
[05:20] | People don’t call themselves loveable rogues. | 没人会自称是人见人爱的小无赖 |
[05:23] | Loveable rogues do. | 人见人爱的小无赖就会 |
[05:25] | Oh, this is ridiculous. | 哦 真是荒唐 |
[05:27] | Why? Come on, what are you doing? | 怎么了 你干嘛 |
[05:29] | Adrian, no, no, no, wait, wait! | Adrian 别 别 别 |
[05:31] | Think about it! | 想想 |
[05:32] | I could be halfway to Paraguay right now… | 想想 我原本可以去巴拉圭 一走了之 |
[05:34] | But I’m not. I’m here. | 可我现在却在这儿 |
[05:35] | I came to you! What does that tell you? | 我来找你 你明白这是什么意思吗 |
[05:38] | That you’re an unstable person and that you belong in prison. | 你很多变 你该回监狱 |
[05:42] | No, that I need your help. | 不 这说明我需要你的帮助 |
[05:44] | Come on, I didn’t kill that woman! | 拜托 我真没有杀人 |
[05:47] | I crawled through the sewer. | 我从下水道里爬出来 |
[05:49] | When I got to the parking lot, she was already dead. | 等我到停车场时 她已经死了 |
[05:51] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[05:53] | Uh… go back. | 前面一句 |
[05:56] | You crawled through the what-what? | 你从哪儿里爬出来 |
[05:58] | I crawled through the sewer. That’s how I escaped. | 从下水道里啊 我就是这么逃出来的 |
[06:00] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. Go back… | 等等 等等 再说一遍 |
[06:03] | You crawled… | 你从… |
[06:05] | through the… what? | 从什么 |
[06:07] | The sewer? | 下水道? |
[06:09] | Wait. | 下水道? 等等 等等 |
[06:10] | Go back. | 再说一遍 |
[06:26] | Oh. | |
[06:29] | What happened? The shower stopped. | 怎么不洗了 |
[06:31] | You ran out of hot water. | 没热水了 |
[06:33] | No, no, no. Keep washing. | 别 别 接着洗 |
[06:34] | I’m freezin’! | 冷死了 |
[06:36] | Keep… Keep washing. Just… | 接着洗 |
[06:38] | Oh, my God! What… What… What’d you do? | 哦 天啊 你这是干嘛 |
[06:41] | Little camouflage… Huh? | 一点小伪装 |
[06:44] | Wrong people might see us working on the case, so… | 可能会有人看见我们破案 所以… |
[06:46] | – What case? – My case! | 什么案子 |
[06:48] | I told you I didn’t kill that woman. | 我的案子啊 我说了 那人不是我杀的 |
[06:50] | We gotta prove it. | 我们得找证据啊 |
[06:51] | No, no, no, no, no. There is no case. | 不 不 没有什么案子 |
[06:53] | We’re gonna call a lawyer, then you’re gonna turn yourself in. | 打电话给律师 然后你去自首 |
[06:56] | No! No, I can’t do that. I can’t go back to jail, okay? | 不 不 这怎么行 我不能回监狱去 |
[07:00] | – Not yet. – What… | -现在不行 -什么 -嘿 Ambrose还好吗 -他还好 |
[07:02] | – Hey, how is Ambrose? – He’s… He’s fine. | -嘿 Ambrose还好吗 -他还好 |
[07:05] | You know what? We should call him. | 我们该给他打个电话 |
[07:07] | I would love to say hi to him. | 我想跟他打声招呼 |
[07:10] | I’d rather not involve him. Excuse me… | 还是别去烦他 |
[07:12] | What do you mean, you can’t go back yet? | 你说你现在还不能回监狱 这话什么意思 |
[07:15] | Look, that woman, the woman that was killed, | 那个被杀的女人 |
[07:17] | Lindsey Bishop was her name. | 叫做Lindsey Bishop |
[07:19] | – Hey! – She was a social worker there. | -嘿 -她是那儿的一个社工 |
[07:21] | Everybody in the joint loved her. | 监狱里人人都喜欢她 |
[07:22] | She used to work on letters, help people with their appeals. | 她负责邮件 帮人上诉 |
[07:26] | I mean, look, if I go back there | 要是我回监狱 |
[07:29] | and they… Don’t worry, it’s perfect… | 别操心了 这件不错 |
[07:32] | And they think that I killed her… | 他们以为是我杀了她 |
[07:34] | I wouldn’t last more than ten minutes in there. | 我肯定没活路了 |
[07:36] | Look, clear my name. | 听着 |
[07:39] | And then I’ll go back, I promise. | 还我清白 然后我就回去 我保证 |
[07:44] | Hey, you know, these are all the same. | 嘿 全都一模一样 |
[07:48] | What, you… you wear the same thing every day? | 你每天都穿得一模一样? |
[07:52] | I feel like I’m back in prison. | 我感觉真像回到监狱了 |
[07:56] | Y-You know, could I have a little bit of privacy, please? | 能给我点隐私吗 |
[08:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:11] | Do you have any other kind of Mayo? | 有其他蛋黄酱吗 |
[08:12] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[08:13] | I’m making a sandwich. I’m starving. | 做三明治 我饿了 |
[08:17] | Are you ever gonna tell me what happened? | 你打算告诉我到底是怎么回事吗 |
[08:19] | Yeah. After I eat, okay? | 当然了 吃完我就告诉你 |
[08:21] | I have been running all night. | 我跑了整整一晚 |
[08:22] | – No, no, no, no. – That’s mine. | -不 不 不 -这是我的 |
[08:24] | Talk first. Then eat. | 先说 再吃 |
[08:25] | Look, I can do both. All right? | 那我边吃边说 |
[08:28] | There’s not much to tell. | 没什么好说的 |
[08:32] | It took me two months and 87 spoons to get outta there. | 我用了两个月 87把勺子才逃出来 |
[08:35] | What about your cellmate? | 那你的狱友呢 |
[08:36] | I didn’t have one. Made life a lot easier. | 没有狱友 这样更方便些 |
[08:39] | So last night after lights out, I made my move. | 昨晚熄灯后 我开始行动 |
[08:42] | Three minutes later, I was in the sewer pipe. | 三分钟后 我到了下水道里 |
[08:44] | Yeah, okay. You… can skip that part. | 行了 这部分就别说了 |
[08:47] | The stench was God-awful. | 那叫一个臭啊 我粪勇前进 |
[08:49] | It was like crawling through someone’s… | 行了 别说了 跳过这部分 |
[08:50] | Okay. Yeah, it’s okay. Just… skip ahead. | 行了 别说了 |
[08:53] | Okay, about 3:00 a.m., I come out the other side, | 跳过这部分 大约凌晨三点 我从另一头出来了 |
[08:56] | and I saw a car. | 看见一辆车 |
[08:57] | Looked empty. I figured I got lucky. | 看见一辆车 车里似乎没人 我想自己真走运 |
[08:59] | I thought maybe I could hotwire it. | 或许没有钥匙 我就能启动车 |
[09:01] | I yank open the door, and there she was. | 我猛的拉开车门 她在车里 |
[09:05] | I tried calling 911, | 我打911 |
[09:07] | but then some guard in the tower spots me, | 可是塔楼上有警卫发现了我 |
[09:09] | opened fire, and I just… I just took off | 朝我开枪 我只好马上逃跑 |
[09:12] | and I never looked back. | 头也不回地跑了 |
[09:15] | So… let me see if I understand this. | 让我看看明白了吗 |
[09:18] | If you’re telling the truth… | 如果你说的是实话 |
[09:20] | – It’s hand to God. – Right. Hand to God. | 举手向上帝发誓 好的 举手向上帝发誓 |
[09:23] | This is your story: | 你的经历是这样的 |
[09:25] | A homicidal maniac | 一个杀人狂正好在联邦监狱周围溜达 |
[09:27] | happened to be strolling by the federal prison. | |
[09:31] | He saw the car. He stabs the driver. | 他看见了一辆车 |
[09:34] | But he doesn’t steal the car. | 刺死了司机 却没把车偷走 |
[09:37] | He just runs away. | 只是跑掉了 |
[09:40] | Couple minutes later, | 几分钟之后 |
[09:42] | Jack Monk, Jr. crawls out of a manhole | 小Jack Monk从井盖下钻出来 |
[09:45] | a few yards away | 在几米开外 |
[09:47] | and finds… the body? | 发现了尸体? |
[09:52] | Yes. | 没错 |
[09:54] | Thank you. You made this very easy for me. | 谢谢 |
[09:57] | Oh. | 这我就好办多了 |
[09:59] | Wait. What are you doin’? | 等等 你要干嘛 |
[10:00] | Adrian, what are you doin’? | Adrian 你要干嘛 |
[10:02] | No, no, no… What is it with you and the phone? | 别 别 别 你拿电话做什么 |
[10:04] | Come on, you’re treating me like another schlub. | 你把我当蠢货啊 |
[10:07] | This is family! | 我们是一家人 |
[10:08] | Hey, this is family talkin’ here. | 嘿 我们是一家人呢 |
[10:10] | – That’s gotta mean something. – Not to me. | -这可是有意义的啊 -对我没有 |
[10:13] | No! Okay, okay, okay, okay! | 别 好吧 好吧 |
[10:15] | You win. I’ll go back to jail. | 你赢了 我回监狱就是了 |
[10:17] | Straight up, | 我说真的 |
[10:19] | I’ll do my time… okay? | 我回去坐牢 好了吧 |
[10:22] | Just… do me one favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[10:25] | Let me call my mother. | 让我给我妈妈打个电话 |
[10:28] | Your mother? | 你有妈妈 |
[10:30] | Yes, Adrian. I have a mother too. | 是的 Adrian 我不是石头里蹦出来的 |
[10:33] | Her name is Darlene Monk. She lives in Amarillo, Texas. | 她叫Darlene Monk 住在Texas州的Amarillo |
[10:36] | I’m sure she’s been watching the news, | 她肯定也看到了新闻 |
[10:38] | and she must be scared to death, okay? | 肯定吓坏了 |
[10:40] | Come on. Just one phone call. | 拜托 就让我打个电话吧 |
[10:43] | For old time’s sake? | 看在往日的情分上? |
[10:46] | We don’t have any old times. | 我们可没什么往日情分 |
[10:47] | Sure, we do. | 当然有了 |
[10:49] | Come on, remember? | 不记得了? |
[10:51] | Remember in the hallway, | 在门厅里啊 |
[10:54] | when you hit me over the head with that metal box? | 你用那个铁盒子砸我脑袋 |
[10:58] | That was a half hour ago. | 那不过是半小时前的事 |
[11:00] | Yeah, well, it’s something. I mean, it’s a start. | 是啊 也算嘛 这就是开始 |
[11:17] | Hello? | 喂 |
[11:18] | Hey! Mom, it’s Jack. | 喂 嘿 妈妈 我是Jack |
[11:20] | Jackie! My baby! Are you okay? | Jackie 我的宝贝 你还好吧 |
[11:24] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:25] | On the news, they said you killed a woman. | 新闻里说你杀了人 |
[11:27] | No, Mom, I didn’t kill anybody. You gotta believe me. | 没有 妈妈 我没有杀人 你得相信我 |
[11:31] | My baby! | 宝贝 |
[11:32] | I know, I wish I could prove it, but I-I can’t. | 我知道 但愿我能证明清白 |
[11:34] | Jackie, go to your brother. Go to Adrian. | 可是我也没办法啊 Jackie 去找你哥哥 去找Adrian |
[11:39] | He has to help you. He’s family. | 他得帮你 我们是一家人 |
[11:42] | Mom, I’m with him right now, | 妈妈 我现在就和他在一起呢 |
[11:45] | and, uh, he wants to turn me in. | 他想让我去自首 |
[11:49] | Why?! | 为什么 |
[11:51] | Why won’t he help us? | 为什么他不帮我们 |
[11:52] | I don’t know, Mom. I guess, um… | 我也不知道 妈妈 我想… |
[11:54] | family doesn’t mean anything to him. | 他对家庭没什么感觉吧 |
[11:57] | Adrian Monk! | |
[11:59] | Are you there? | 你在听吗 |
[12:02] | Are you there? | 在吗 |
[12:07] | Hello? | 喂 |
[12:09] | We’ve never met, | 我们素昧平生 |
[12:11] | but I feel like I know you. | 但我对你很熟悉 |
[12:13] | Your father bragged about you all the time. | 你爸爸总是夸你 |
[12:17] | He did? | 是吗 |
[12:19] | Uh-huh. He said you were the light of his life. | 是吗 他说你是他生命中的明灯 |
[12:22] | He said there’s nothing you couldn’t do. | 他说你无所不能 |
[12:25] | I am begging you, Adrian. I’m a mother. | 我求你了 Adrian 我是一个母亲 |
[12:29] | I’m on my knees. Help my little boy. | 我跪下来求你帮帮我的孩子吧 |
[12:33] | Help little Jackie! | 帮帮Jackie吧 |
[12:36] | He’s no angel, but he wouldn’t hurt anybody. | 他虽然不是天使 可他不会伤人 |
[12:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:43] | Darlene… | |
[12:45] | Ma’am? | |
[12:47] | Darlene? It… It’s okay. | 夫人? 好了 |
[12:49] | I-I am going to help your son. | -我会帮你孩子的 |
[12:52] | You are? | -真的吗 |
[12:54] | He’s gonna be okay, I promise. | 我保证他会没事的 |
[12:56] | I’ll, uh, I’ll do what I can. | 我…我会尽力而为 |
[12:58] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:00] | – God bless you, Adrian! – Yeah. | 上帝保佑你 Adrian |
[13:02] | – Yay! – Love you, Mom. | -太好了 -我爱你 妈妈 |
[13:08] | Thanks, bro. | 谢谢哥哥 |
[13:11] | Half bro. | 同父异母的哥哥 |
[13:40] | Hey, Monk. | 嘿 Monk |
[13:43] | Who’s your friend? | 你朋友是谁 哦 他是我的… |
[13:44] | Oh, that’s my… | 哦 他是我的… |
[13:46] | pen pal. | 笔友 |
[13:49] | Pen pal! | 笔友? 现在还有人交笔友? |
[13:50] | I didn’t know people still did that. | 现在还有人交笔友? |
[13:52] | Yep. | |
[13:53] | Hey, you guys even dress alike. | 嘿 你俩穿得很像嘛 |
[13:56] | Where’s he from? | 他是哪儿的 加拿大 |
[13:57] | Canada. | 加拿大 |
[13:59] | East Canada. | 加拿大东部 |
[14:01] | – What’s his name? – Jack. | -他叫什么 |
[14:02] | Uh… Gretzky. | |
[14:04] | Really? Any relation? | 是吗 有什么联系吗 你这话什么意思 |
[14:07] | Why would you say that? | 我们…我们看起来一点都不像 |
[14:08] | We don’t… we don’t… We don’t even look alike. | 我说的不是你 |
[14:10] | No, not to you, to Wayne Gretzky, | 而是Wayne |
[14:12] | the hockey player. | Gretzky 冰上曲棍球明星 |
[14:14] | You okay? | 你没事吧 没事 |
[14:16] | Yeah, I’m… I’m fine. | 没事 |
[14:18] | Let’s just see what there is to see, | 我们就来看看 |
[14:20] | and then we can all go home | 然后就可以回家了 |
[14:22] | in separate cars. | 各坐各的车 |
[14:24] | – That’s it, huh? – Yeah. | 就这些 是吗 |
[14:26] | Kinda scary how easy it was, huh? | 看起来轻而易举 真是可怕 |
[14:30] | Oh, here comes Randy. He’s got the warden with him. | 他们来了 |
[14:34] | It’s funny, you know, | 真是奇怪啊 我认识Monk先生四年了 |
[14:35] | I’ve known Mr. Monk for four years, | 他从没说过有笔友 |
[14:37] | and he never mentioned having a pen pal. | |
[14:39] | Well, you know, I shouldn’t say anything else. | 我不能多说什么 |
[14:41] | I don’t wanna break the pen pal code, so… | 我不会破坏了笔友之间的规矩 所以… |
[14:45] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[14:47] | – Her cell phone? – Yep. | -她的手机? -是的 |
[14:51] | It wasn’t near the car? | 不是在车旁边吗 不是 一直就在这儿 |
[14:53] | Nope. That’s right where it was. | 不是 一直就在这儿 |
[14:55] | Captain Stottlemeyer, Adrian Monk. | Stottlemeyer上尉 Adrian |
[14:57] | This is Tom Bennett, Dan Reese. | Monk 这是Tom Bennett |
[14:59] | Tom’s the warden here. | Tom是这儿的监狱长 |
[15:01] | Warden. | 监狱长 有什么需要我们效劳的 尽管吩咐 |
[15:02] | Whatever you need, captain. Whatever we can do. | 有什么需要我们效劳的 尽管吩咐 谢谢 |
[15:04] | We appreciate that. | 我们已经成立了一个特别工作组 |
[15:06] | We’ve assembled a task force, | 和治安官办公室一起工作 |
[15:07] | working with the sheriff’s department. | 他不可能走远 我们会抓到他的 |
[15:08] | He can’t get far. We’ll find him. | 我可不能坐等这个混蛋被抓回来 |
[15:10] | I can’t wait to get that son of a bitch back in here. | |
[15:12] | This is personal. | 这牵涉到私人情感 人人都爱这名受害者 |
[15:13] | Everybody loved that woman. | 人人都爱这名受害者 不仅仅是囚犯 |
[15:15] | Not just the inmates. Staff too. | 工作人员也一样 昨晚是Dan值班 |
[15:17] | Dan was on duty last night. | 是他拉响警报 |
[15:19] | He’s the one who sounded the alarm. | |
[15:21] | Yeah, what… what was she doing here at 3:00 in the morning? | 凌晨三点她在这儿做什么 |
[15:24] | Lindsey worked late a lot. | Lindsey经常工作到很晚 |
[15:25] | Sometimes she’d be here all night. | 有时整晚都在这儿 |
[15:27] | You know, dedicated. | 非常卖力 |
[15:28] | Did you actually see him, the escapee, | 你亲眼看见他了吗 那个逃犯 |
[15:31] | whose name, of course, is Joe Endicott, | 就是Joe Endicott 他攻击Bishop小姐了吗 |
[15:33] | attack Miss Bishop? | 他攻击Bishop小姐了吗 |
[15:35] | No, sir, I can’t say I did. | 没有 先生 我没有 |
[15:37] | I thought I heard something, someone screaming, | 我听见有动静 有人大叫 于是我打开灯 |
[15:40] | I hit the lights. | 他就在车旁 |
[15:41] | He was right there, right by the car. | 我开了几枪 |
[15:43] | I got off about a dozen shots, but he was gone. | 可他逃了 那是武器吗 |
[15:46] | A-and that’s the weapon? | 叉子或是勺子? |
[15:47] | Is it a fork or a spoon? | 随便什么东西都能做成一把刀 |
[15:49] | Oh, they can make a knife out of anything… | 厨房用具 |
[15:50] | Utensils, toothbrushes. | 牙刷 |
[15:54] | “Gosf” something. | GOS什么… |
[15:57] | That’s sterling silver. | 是纯银的 |
[15:59] | Really? | 是吗 |
[16:01] | What are you guys doin’ up there, having tea parties? | 你们这些家伙在这儿干嘛 开茶会吗 |
[16:03] | That’s not standard issue. | 这可不是监狱里的标准用具 |
[16:05] | It must have been smuggled in. | 肯定是有人偷偷带进来的 |
[16:09] | Dogs? Those dogs… | 狗 那些狗 |
[16:12] | Skinny must be bringing the hounds back in. | 警犬来了 |
[16:14] | They must have picked up his scent. | 它们肯定闻到他的气味了 |
[16:17] | Hey, we gotta go! We’re late. | 嘿 该走了 我们迟到了 还有事呢 |
[16:20] | For the… thing. | 那是Jack 我笔友 |
[16:21] | That’s Jack, uh, my pen pal. | 你们好 我们该走了 记得吗 |
[16:23] | How ya doin’? We gotta go. | 是的 我们要走了 |
[16:24] | Remember? | 是的 |
[16:25] | Yeah. Uh… Cap, we gotta go. | 我们要走了 |
[16:27] | Natalie’s gonna drop us off. | Natalie载我们 好的 一会儿我再打给你 |
[16:30] | Okay, I’ll call ya later. I’ll fill ya in. | 幸会 |
[16:31] | Jack Nice to meet you, Jack. | |
[16:34] | Are you gonna eat? | 你吃吗 |
[16:35] | Not here. Or near here. | 在这儿不 在这附近不 |
[16:38] | Or far from here. | 或离这儿很远也不吃 |
[16:41] | Yeah, Dad said you were peculiar. | 是啊 |
[16:46] | Mm. Mm. Ah? | 老爸说很奇怪 |
[16:56] | I knew it. | 我就知道 你说的什么 不是西班牙语啊 |
[16:57] | What was that? It wasn’t Spanish. | 你说的什么 不是西班牙语啊 |
[17:00] | It’s guarani. | 是瓜拉尼语 是巴拉圭的官方语言 |
[17:01] | It’s the official language of Paraguay. | 是巴拉圭的官方语言 |
[17:03] | Do you know that the most beautiful women in the world | 你知道全世界最漂亮的女人都来自巴拉圭吗 |
[17:06] | come from Paraguay? | 是吗 |
[17:07] | Do they? | 是吗 你瞄都不瞄一眼 |
[17:08] | Exhibit A… You didn’t even look at. | 你瞄都不瞄一眼 |
[17:11] | What… are you human or what? | 你究竟是人还是什么 |
[17:13] | I’m human… enough. | 我是人…够了 |
[17:16] | Okay, Sherlock. | 好吧 |
[17:17] | Where are we? How’s the case comin’ | 福尔摩斯 案子有什么进展 |
[17:20] | the victim’s cell phone | 受害者的手机所在位置和你说的一模一样 |
[17:21] | was exactly where you said it would be. | |
[17:23] | And there was blood spatter all over the car, | 车里满是血 |
[17:26] | but you didn’t have any on your pants. | 可你裤子上一点儿都没有 |
[17:29] | So? | 所以? |
[17:30] | So… there’s a more than even chance that you were telling the truth. | 所以你说的是实话 |
[17:34] | We’re gonna hug soon. I can feel it. | 我们很快就会拥抱的 我有预感 不 我们不拥抱 Jack |
[17:36] | No, we’re not gonna hug, Jack. | 你还是个罪犯 |
[17:38] | You’re still a criminal. | 我能相信你 |
[17:39] | I can believe you and still not like you. | 可还是不喜欢你 |
[17:41] | Well, who do you like? I can be anybody. | 那你喜欢谁 你喜欢谁我就能变成谁 说正经事 |
[17:43] | Listen to me. This is serious. | 有人杀了Lindsey Bishop |
[17:45] | Somebody killed Lindsey Bishop and tried to frame you. | 有人杀了Lindsey Bishop 企图陷害你 |
[17:49] | So who else knew you were planning to escape? | 还有谁知道你越狱的计划 没人知道 |
[17:51] | – Nobody. – Somebody did. | 肯定有人知道 |
[17:53] | Somebody knew you’d be in that parking lot. | 有人知道你会出现在那个停车场 没人知道 |
[17:55] | Nobody! Hand to God, nobody knew! | 向上帝发誓 没人知道 没人知道 |
[17:57] | Nobody! | Nobody! |
[17:58] | Nobody. Nobody. | |
[18:01] | Oh, except Shiv. | 哦 除了Shiv |
[18:06] | I have a follow-up question. | 我有个问题 |
[18:08] | Shoot. | 说 |
[18:11] | Who’s Shiv? | 谁是Shiv |
[18:12] | Uh, he’s my cellmate. | 我的狱友 你说你没有狱友 |
[18:14] | You said you didn’t have a cellmate. | 你说你没有狱友 |
[18:16] | I don’t think so. | 我没啊 你肯定误解我的含意了 |
[18:17] | You must have misconstrued my connotation. | 你肯定误解我的含意了 |
[18:24] | Tell me about Shiv. | 说说Shiv |
[18:27] | His real name is Norman Logan. | 他的真名叫Norman Logan |
[18:29] | It was his cell. It was his plan. | 这原本是他的牢房 |
[18:31] | Somehow he got a hold of a real chisel, | 越狱也是他的计划 他不知从哪儿弄了一把真正的凿子 |
[18:33] | and he dug the tunnel himself. | 一个人挖了一条道 |
[18:35] | They moved me into his cell yesterday, | 昨天他们给他换了牢房 |
[18:38] | and, um, he showed me the tunnel. | 他把通道告诉我 |
[18:41] | And I figured if someone was gonna bust out, | 我想如果有人打算逃出去 |
[18:43] | might as well be me. | 或许我也可以 |
[18:50] | You said you’d never lie to me. | 你说你从没对我撒谎 |
[18:52] | We had a deal. | 我们说好了的 |
[18:53] | Okay, I know. I did lie about Shiv. | 好的 我知道 |
[18:55] | But that was before I promised never to lie. | Shiv的事我撒谎了 可那是在我发誓不撒谎之前 |
[18:58] | So I don’t think that should count. | 所以这个不算数 |
[19:02] | What was that look? | 这是什么表情 |
[19:04] | It’s called disappointment, Jack. | 这叫做失望 Jack |
[19:06] | I’m sure it’s a look you’ve seen before. | 你肯定见过的 |
[19:08] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 去哪儿 |
[19:09] | Well, where are we going? | 去哪儿 我要去监狱 |
[19:11] | I’m going back to the prison | 找你的狱友谈谈 |
[19:12] | and talk to your cellmate. | 不行 |
[19:14] | No, you… No, you can’t talk to him. | 你不能找他谈 |
[19:17] | He’ll know that we talked. He’ll know that we’re together! | 他会知道是我告诉你的 他会知道我们在一起 |
[19:21] | All right, I’ll have the captain ask around. | 好吧 那我让上尉去问他 |
[19:24] | – But let’s go. – Well, where now? | 走吧 去哪儿 |
[19:26] | Plan B… Lindsey Bishop’s house. | B计划 Lindsey Bishop的家 |
[19:28] | – I’m not… I can’t… I’m… – Come on. | -我不能去 |
[19:40] | I can’t believe it! I’m so… | -快走 |
[19:42] | I still can’t believe that she’s gone! | 真不敢相信 我至今还是不敢相信她走了 |
[19:44] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 我不知道她还有个哥哥 |
[19:45] | I didn’t even know she had a brother. | 我们很亲密 |
[19:47] | We were close, and of course now… | 可是现在… |
[19:50] | it’s too late to tell her | 我想对她说 |
[19:52] | all the things I wanted to tell her! | 可是已经太晚了 |
[19:54] | Yeah, I know, I-I… I’m gonna miss her too. | 我知道 |
[19:56] | She was probably my favorite tenant. | 我也很想念她 她是我最喜欢的租客 |
[19:58] | – Are you family too? – Pen pal. | -你也是家属吗 -笔友 |
[20:00] | Oh… oh, okay. Well, uh… | 哦 好吧 你们进屋吧 |
[20:03] | I’ll let you two boys get to it. | 别忘了走的时候锁门 |
[20:04] | Just remember to lock up as you leave. | |
[20:09] | Again, I’m sorry. | 请节哀 |
[20:15] | Wow. He was a nice guy. | 他人真好 |
[20:16] | Can’t help but notice your fake crying | 我忍不住注意到 |
[20:18] | looks a lot like your real crying. | 你哭得还真像模像样 |
[20:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:28] | Wow, I love what you do with your hands. | 我喜欢你的手势 |
[20:32] | You’re like one of those pantomime guys, huh? | 像在演哑剧 |
[20:41] | Okay, what are we looking for? | 我们要找什么 |
[20:43] | I’m not sure. | 还不知道 |
[20:45] | I’ll know it when I find it. | 等我找到了就知道了 |
[20:54] | What… What… What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[20:56] | Believe me, brother, she’s not gonna miss it. | 相信我 哥哥 |
[20:58] | Put it back. You put… put it back. | 她不会思念这个的 放回去 你快放回去 |
[21:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[21:04] | And the rest of it. | 还有其他的 好的 Jiminy Cricket小蟋蟀 (木偶奇遇记中的角色) |
[21:05] | Okay, Jiminy Cricket. | 你赢了 |
[21:07] | Look, you win! Puttin’ it back! | 我放回去 |
[21:15] | That’s weird. | -真是奇怪 -怎么了 |
[21:16] | What is it? | 照片拍得很模糊 |
[21:17] | This picture’s out of focus. | 照片拍得很模糊 |
[21:20] | Look. That one makes her look fat. | 那张显得她很胖 |
[21:23] | These pictures don’t make sense. | 这些照片不合常理 |
[21:24] | You’re right. They’re terrible. | 没错 这些照片很糟糕 |
[21:26] | She didn’t put these up. No one would. | 没人会把这样的照片挂起来 |
[21:29] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[21:41] | They’re from this drawer. They’re the discards. | 是这个抽屉里的 |
[21:45] | Someone was in here after she died… | 都是被扔掉的 她死后有人来过这儿 |
[21:47] | Removed the real pictures, and replaced ’em with these. | 拿走了真正的照片 换上了这些照片 |
[21:51] | Why? | 为什么 |
[21:53] | Hmm. Maybe she was having an affair… | 或许她有段私情 |
[21:56] | and he didn’t want anyone to know. | 对方不想让人知道 |
[22:00] | Wow. Wow! | |
[22:03] | Dad was right. You’re like a wizard. | 老爸说得没错 你就像个巫师 |
[22:08] | Hey, we make a pretty good team, Monk! | 嘿 我俩真是黄金二人组 Monk |
[22:10] | Come on! Hey, we could be partners! | 瞧啊 嘿 我们可以搭档破案了 |
[22:12] | – The Monk brothers. – Don’t count on it. | Monk兄弟档 想都别想 |
[22:15] | You’re going back to prison, remember? | 你得回监狱 还记得吗 |
[22:17] | Oh, right. Yeah, I forgot. | 哦 不说我还真忘了 |
[22:34] | My enemy seemed immortal, more than a spider. | 我的敌人永远存在 不只是蜘蛛 |
[22:38] | It was every unknown terror in the world, | 是世上未知的恐怖 |
[22:41] | every fear fused into one hideous night black horror. | 所有恐惧汇成一个可怕的黑夜 |
[22:48] | Still, whatever else had happened, | 不管发生什么 |
[22:50] | my brain was a man’s brain, | 我仍是人类的大脑 |
[22:52] | my intelligence still a man’s intelligence. | 仍是人类的智力 |
[22:56] | – An idea came to me. – Did I wake ya up? | 我想到了一个主意 我吵醒你了吗 |
[22:59] | No. It wasn’t you. | 不 不是你 |
[23:01] | It was all the noise… you were making. | 是你…弄出的声音 |
[23:04] | Aw, sorry. | 对不起 |
[23:06] | This is a real treat for me. | 我在这儿真是太舒服了 |
[23:07] | You know, I’ve been in the joint. | 我一直待在监狱里 |
[23:09] | It’s lights out at 9:00. | 9点就熄灯 |
[23:12] | “Paraguay”? | 巴拉圭? |
[23:15] | You are obsessed, aren’t you? | 你还真着迷啊 |
[23:21] | Is this “The Incredible Shrinking Man”? | 是”奇怪的收缩人”吗 |
[23:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:24] | Oh… Dad used to love this one. | 爸爸以前很喜欢这部电影 |
[23:27] | Oh, he still does, I imagine. | 我想他现在还喜欢 |
[23:32] | Have a seat. Make yourself at home. | 坐啊 |
[23:34] | Nah. | 别客气 |
[23:39] | I knew sooner or later | 迟早我知道 在网上袭击 |
[23:41] | it would come charging down that web, | 在网上袭击 |
[23:43] | skimming out blackly toward me. | 可怕地滑向我 |
[23:51] | You have to do that now? | 你非得现在做吗 是的 |
[23:52] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:06] | Now we can relax. | 现在可以轻松轻松了 |
[24:11] | Popcorn? | 吃爆米花吗 |
[24:14] | – You put cinnamon on it? – Mm-hmm. | 你放了桂皮? |
[24:17] | I do that too! | 我也这样做 |
[24:23] | – Jack. – Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:26] | Was he… a good father? | 他是…一个好爸爸吗 |
[24:30] | Look at us. What do you think? | 瞧瞧我们 你说呢 |
[24:34] | Was he… terrible? | 他是…坏爸爸吗 |
[24:38] | Look at us. What do you think? | 瞧瞧我们 你说呢 |
[24:41] | We got robbed, brother. | 我们的生活都不完整 哥哥 |
[24:45] | Are you still… in touch with him? | 你还和他联系吗 |
[24:48] | No. | 没有 从我被捕之后就没有了 |
[24:49] | Not since I got busted. | 从我被捕之后就没有了 |
[24:52] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[24:54] | he didn’t even bail me out | 他没保释我 |
[24:56] | and didn’t come to court. | 我上庭时他也没来 |
[24:58] | He really hasn’t been the same since Mom died. | 自从妈妈死后他就变了 |
[25:06] | Since who died? | 自从谁死后 |
[25:08] | Since Mom died. | 自从妈妈死… |
[25:12] | Her… hair. | 染发 (英语”死”与”染发”同音) |
[25:15] | She dyed her hair. | 她染发 |
[25:17] | It used to be strawberry blonde… | 她以前是略带金黄的红色 |
[25:19] | Your mother is dead? | 你妈妈死了? |
[25:21] | Who was that woman on the phone? | 那电话里的人是谁 |
[25:25] | I want an explanation, Jack, | 我要解释 Jack |
[25:27] | and I want the truth. | 我要真相 |
[25:28] | Okay, uh… which one do you want first? | 好吧 你想先听哪个 |
[25:30] | Who is she? | 她是谁 |
[25:33] | Your girlfriend. | 你女朋友 Thereas? 不是 |
[25:34] | No… Theresa? No. | Thereas? 不是 不 我们只是上上床 |
[25:36] | No, she’s like a friend with benefits. | 不 我们只是上上床 |
[25:40] | Okay, brother. | 好吧 哥哥 同父异母的哥哥 |
[25:41] | Half… Half bro. Half bro. | 同父异母的哥哥 |
[25:44] | Leland. Leland, it’s me, Adrian Monk. | 我是Adrian Monk |
[25:48] | Listen, can… can you come over right away? | 你能马上赶过来吗 |
[25:51] | Yes, it’s extremely urgent. | 是的 十万火急 |
[25:54] | And, cap… Bring your handcuffs. | 上尉 别忘了带枪 Adrian 你怎么能这样对我 |
[26:00] | Adrian, you can’t do that! | 你不能送我回去 我可是你弟弟啊 |
[26:03] | You can’t send me back. I’m your brother! | 同父异母的弟弟 |
[26:05] | Half brother. | Adrian 我知道… |
[26:07] | Adrian, I know… | 我错了 |
[26:09] | I’m sorry, I lied. I’m sorry. | 我撒谎 对不起 |
[26:11] | It won’t… It won’t happen again. | 下不为例 举手向上帝发誓 |
[26:14] | Hand to God. | 把手放下来 Jack |
[26:15] | Oh, just put your hand down, Jack, | 穿好衣服 上尉马上就到 |
[26:17] | and get dressed… The captain’s on his way. | -等等 我都跪下了 |
[26:20] | Wait… No! I’m on my knees! | -哦 不 你的弟弟在你的厨房里 |
[26:23] | Your brother is in your kitchen, | 向你下跪 |
[26:25] | and he’s on his knees. | 别磨坏地板了 |
[26:26] | Don’t scuff up the floor. | 哦 |
[26:28] | Oh! You’re making a big mistake! | 你大错特错了 我同意收留你 |
[26:30] | I already made a mistake when I agreed to take you in. | 这已经是个错误了 我被你骗了 |
[26:33] | Actually… it was you who took me in. | 我有麻烦 又担惊受怕 |
[26:38] | I was in trouble. I was scared. | 你知道这种滋味… |
[26:40] | You know what it’s… Hey, you know what it’s like | 嘿 你知道这种滋味 |
[26:43] | being scared… You of all people! | 只有你才能帮我 住嘴 |
[26:44] | Just stop talking! Can you stop talking? | 你给我闭嘴 好的 |
[26:47] | Okay. | 你到底有什么毛病 说实话会过敏发痒吗 |
[26:48] | What is your problem? Are you allergic to the truth? | 是的 没错 |
[26:51] | Yes, that’s… I am, I am! | 我是个骗子 |
[26:53] | That’s it! I’m a cheat, I’m a liar, okay? | 我就是这样的人 这是上帝的旨意 |
[26:56] | That’s who I am. I am as God made me. | 可是我不是凶手 |
[26:59] | But I am not a killer! | 等等 |
[27:02] | Wait, wait, wait, wait! Hang on! | 等等 我真的没杀Lindsey |
[27:04] | I didn’t kill Lindsey Bishop, and you know that. | Bishop 你是知道的 要是我现在回监狱 |
[27:07] | Now, if I go back to prison, | 他们知道我是干的 |
[27:08] | they know I did it, I am dead, okay? | 我就死定了 你把我送回去 |
[27:12] | You send me back there, you’d be killing your own brother. | 等于是杀了你的弟弟 |
[27:14] | Half brother. | 同父异母的弟弟 |
[27:18] | Can you live with that? | 你能心怀歉疚地活下去吗 |
[27:21] | I live with worse. | 我心里的事比这还糟 |
[27:23] | Oh… | 别再说什么一家人了 |
[27:25] | And stop saying you’re family. | 这毫无意义 特别是你这样的 |
[27:27] | It doesn’t mean anything, especially from you. | 哦 不 |
[27:30] | Oh, no, now Shiv is gonna be after me. | Shiv肯定不会放过我 这我肯定 |
[27:33] | I’m sure he is. | 等等 Adrian |
[27:35] | Wait, Adrian, Adrian… | 嘿 |
[27:37] | Hey, whatever happens… | 不管发生什么 你永远都是我的… |
[27:40] | you’ll always be my… | 我的好哥哥 究竟怎么了 |
[27:42] | my big brother. | 你没事吧 是的 |
[27:53] | What the hell is goin’ on? Are you okay? | 对不起 虚惊一场 |
[27:58] | Yeah. Sorry, it was a false alarm. | -虚惊一场 -是的 |
[28:02] | – False alarm. – Yeah. | 我以为是小偷 结果是Jack |
[28:04] | I thought I heard a prowler, and it was just Jack. | 我忘了他今晚睡在这儿 |
[28:07] | I-I forgot he was staying here. | 等等 |
[28:09] | Wait. You forgot that you had a houseguest? | 你忘了家里有留宿的客人? |
[28:11] | You? | 真的? 你哭了? |
[28:20] | Are you crying? | 流了几滴泪 |
[28:23] | Yeah, a little. I mean… | 要是你笔友把你当做小偷 |
[28:26] | How would you feel | 你会怎么想 |
[28:28] | if your pen pal thought you were a prowler? | 好吧 那我回去了 |
[28:35] | Okay. I’m going home. | 如果我能在20分钟内上床睡觉 |
[28:37] | If I can get back in bed in 20 minutes, | 可能我不记得这事 |
[28:38] | there’s a chance I won’t remember any of this. | 哦 对了 |
[28:42] | Oh, uh, hey! | 你问起的那个狱友 |
[28:43] | The prisoner you were asking about, the cellmate? | -是的 |
[28:45] | – Shiv Logan? – Yeah. | 你最好换个破案方向 |
[28:47] | You better start knockin’ on a different door, | 因为他刚刚被发现死在监狱中的娱乐室 |
[28:49] | because they just now found him dead | |
[28:50] | in the prison rec room. | 颈部被刀刺死 |
[28:52] | He was stabbed in the neck with a shiv. | 这家伙应该换个外号 |
[28:54] | Guy should have picked a different nickname. | (Shiv有”刀”的含义) |
[28:57] | Well, you kids have fun. Nighty night. | 祝你们晚安 假设… |
[29:09] | Hypothetically… | 好的 |
[29:11] | Okay. | 假如有个逃犯 |
[29:12] | Let’s say somebody was a fugitive from the law… | 他需要帮助 |
[29:17] | and they needed help | 找到你 |
[29:20] | and they came to you. | 逃犯 |
[29:21] | A fugitive. | 就像Bayside管教所里的那个逃犯? |
[29:23] | Like the man who escaped from Bayside Correctional? | 杀了一个女人的那个? |
[29:26] | The one who murdered that woman? | 我说的是假如 |
[29:28] | Okay, let’s say, hypothetically… | 那可不是假设 |
[29:32] | That it’s not hypothetical. | 他就在我家里 |
[29:36] | He’s in my apartment. | 已经两天了 |
[29:37] | He’s been there for two days. | 是我同父异母的弟弟 Jack |
[29:40] | It’s my half brother Jack. He’s the fugitive. | 他就是那个逃犯 |
[29:44] | He’s been using a fake name. | 用的化名 他杀人了吗 |
[29:48] | Did he kill that woman? | 没有 |
[29:49] | No! I don’t think he did. | 不是他干的 |
[29:52] | But he did escape from jail. He’s guilty of that. | 不过他越狱是事实 |
[29:55] | But he’s going back | 这有罪啊 可是一旦我洗清他的嫌疑 |
[29:56] | as soon as I clear his name. | 他就会回去的 |
[30:00] | All I ever wanted, since I was a boy, | 我还是个孩子时 想要的只是一个真正的家 |
[30:03] | was a real family. | 我还曾为此祈祷 |
[30:07] | I used to pray for it. | 恕我直言 Adrian |
[30:12] | I hate to break the news to you, Adrian, | 你已经有一个真正的家了 |
[30:13] | but you already have a real family. | 你的情况很典型 |
[30:15] | In a lot of ways, your situation is typical. | 我见过很多 |
[30:18] | I’ve seen it quite often. | 四州联合通缉抓捕我弟弟 |
[30:21] | There’s a four-state dragnet out on my brother. | 这你也见过很多? |
[30:23] | You get that a lot? | 有些基本的问题 |
[30:25] | Now, th-these are fundamental questions. | 人们一直询问这些问题 |
[30:28] | People have been asking them for ages, | 一切都回到Cain和Abel之中 (亚当和夏娃一开始生的两个孩子) |
[30:29] | all the way back to Cain and Abel… | 我对家庭有什么责任 我对我弟弟有什么责任 |
[30:31] | “What do I owe my family? What do I owe my brother? | 我的责任是什么 |
[30:34] | What is my obligation?” | 有时他并不坏 |
[30:36] | See, sometimes he’s not really so bad. | 昨晚我们一起看一部老恐怖片 |
[30:39] | Last night, we were watching this old horror movie | 说起爸爸 巴拉圭 |
[30:42] | and talking about our dad and Paraguay… | -我觉得… -巴拉圭? |
[30:47] | – And I-I was feeling… – Paraguay? | 是的 他对巴拉圭很着迷 |
[30:49] | Yeah, he’s obsessed with Paraguay. He’s been reading all about it… | 在读这方面的书 |
[30:53] | Uh-oh… Uh-oh. What uh-oh? | 怎么了 |
[30:58] | Mm. Adrian… | 我在当地监狱做了些研究 |
[30:59] | I’ve been doing some workshops in local prisons, | 巴拉圭被视为应许之地 |
[31:02] | and Paraguay is considered the promised land. | 一片乐土 真的吗 |
[31:06] | Really? | 因为他们新颁布的引渡法 |
[31:07] | Mm-hmm. Because of their new extradition laws. | 他们不会引渡任何人 |
[31:10] | They won’t extradite anyone. | 除非是谋杀罪 |
[31:12] | Unless he’s been indicted for murder. | 是啊 你记得 |
[31:20] | Yeah, you remember. I bought that album. | 我买了那张唱片 |
[31:23] | You know that most of that money | 大多数的钱不会用于非洲的孩子 |
[31:25] | didn’t even go to the children of Africa? | 可是这次 |
[31:27] | But most of this money goes directly to the orphans. | 大多数的钱直接用于救助孤儿 |
[31:30] | It’s like only 2% goes to marketing. | 大概只有2%用于销售 难怪我从没听说过 |
[31:32] | Which is probably why I never heard of it. | 所以我才把这称作口头慈善 |
[31:35] | Exactly. That’s why they call it a word of mouth charity. | 但愿我能多给你一些钱 |
[31:38] | Well, I wish I could give you more. | 哦 天啊 |
[31:40] | Oh, bless your heart. | 那我直接给你? |
[31:41] | So I… make it out to you? | 是啊 |
[31:44] | Yeah. It’s like a… weird Canadian tax thing. | 加拿大的税收真奇怪 我都搞不懂 |
[31:48] | I don’t even understand it. | 他在哪儿 |
[31:50] | Where is he? | 骗子 你这个骗子 |
[31:51] | Liar. You’re a liar! | 你永远都不会回监狱 |
[31:53] | You were never going back to prison. | Monk先生 |
[31:54] | Mr. Monk! | 你打算去巴拉圭 所以你才来找我 |
[31:56] | You were going to Paraguay. That’s why you came to me! | 我洗清你的嫌疑之后 你就去巴拉圭 |
[31:58] | You couldn’t leave until I cleared your name. | 听着 Adrian |
[32:01] | Okay, look, Adrian, I swear… | 我发誓 承认了吧 Jack |
[32:03] | Just admit it, Jack! | 你能不能… |
[32:05] | Just… Can you please… just once… | 就一次…尝试尝试… |
[32:09] | j-j-just for the novelty of it… | 等等 |
[32:10] | Wait, I-I don’t understand. He’s your pen pal, right? | 你在说什么 他不是你的笔友吗 |
[32:14] | He’s my half brother. | 他是我同父异母的弟弟 他是小Jack |
[32:16] | He’s Jack, Jr. | 哦 天啊 |
[32:18] | Oh, my God! Jack? | Jack? 也叫Joe |
[32:21] | AKA… Joe Endicott. | Endicott 那个逃犯? |
[32:24] | The fugitive? | 哦 天啊 |
[32:25] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[32:27] | So… Oh, my God! | 你杀人了? |
[32:30] | You killed that woman? | 没有 他没杀人 |
[32:31] | – No. – No! | 他没杀人 不过也不是什么好人 |
[32:33] | No, he’s not a killer, | 不过也不是什么好人 |
[32:34] | but he’s practically everything else. | 天啊 |
[32:36] | Oh, my God! | 我要拿回支票 |
[32:38] | I want my check back. | 这是什么 |
[32:40] | What? What is that? | 他说他在Quebec建一所孤儿院 |
[32:41] | He said he’s building an orphanage in Quebec. | |
[32:43] | Ah… okay! | 好吧 现在真相大白 |
[32:45] | You know what, I am relieved that this happened. | 我也轻松多了 我承认 我们谈谈吧 |
[32:48] | I really am. Let’s talk about this. | 不胡说 |
[32:50] | No more B.S. No more lies, okay? | 不撒谎 举手向上帝发誓 |
[32:53] | Hand to God. | 上帝不想看到你的手 |
[32:54] | God doesn’t wanna see your hand. | 那是什么 |
[32:57] | What is that? | 什么 |
[32:59] | What? | 手表 |
[33:02] | That watch. | 我见过 |
[33:04] | I’ve seen it before. | 在Lindsey |
[33:07] | In Lindsey Bishop’s apartment. | Bishop的家里 |
[33:16] | You stole that watch! | 你偷了手表 她还没下葬 |
[33:18] | They haven’t even buried her yet, | 你就戴着她的手表? |
[33:20] | and you’re wearing her watch? | 天啊 |
[33:22] | Oh, my God! | 首先 这不是她的手表 |
[33:23] | Okay, first off, wasn’t her watch. | 这不算数 |
[33:25] | So it doesn’t count. | 这是男式手表 |
[33:26] | It’s a guy’s watch, okay? | 不信你瞧 |
[33:28] | Here, look. | 拿回去吧 反正也不是我喜欢的类型 |
[33:30] | Take it back. It’s not even my style. | 你是这世上最自私的人 |
[33:32] | You are the most selfish human being on the planet. | 你不在乎任何人 |
[33:35] | You don’t care about anyone or anything… | 任何事 他还好吧 |
[33:48] | Is he okay? | 他刚刚破案了 |
[33:49] | He just solved the case. | 你留在这儿 你原打算什么时候才告诉我 |
[34:19] | Why don’t you hang back here? | -什么 -Monk先生 |
[34:23] | When were you going to tell me? | Natalie 我窝藏逃犯 |
[34:25] | – What year is it? – Mr. Monk. | 我不想把你牵涉进来 |
[34:26] | Natalie, I was harboring a fugitive. | 可我们是搭档啊 你该相信我 |
[34:28] | I was trying to keep you out of it. | 我不能相信他 这就是问题 |
[34:30] | Yeah, but see, we’re partners. You’re supposed to trust me. | 我不能相信他 这就是问题 我现在还是不相信 |
[34:32] | I couldn’t trust him. That was the problem. | 哦 Reese先生 |
[34:34] | I still don’t. | 我是Adrian Monk |
[34:36] | Oh, Mr. Reese. | 我记得你 你是顾问 |
[34:38] | My name is Adrian Monk… | 没错 |
[34:39] | I remember you. The consultant. | 你也记得我的助手吧 Natalie |
[34:42] | That’s right. You remember my assistant Natalie, | 还有Jack 我笔友 |
[34:44] | and, uh, Jack, my pen pal. | 是的 那个笔友 找我有什么事吗 |
[34:48] | Yeah, the pen pal. What can I do for you? | 我们认为Lindsey |
[34:50] | Well, we think that Lindsey Bishop | Bishop和一个有妇之夫私通 |
[34:53] | had a fornication partner. | 我们在她家发现了这只手表 |
[34:55] | We found this wristwatch in her apartment. | 和有妇之夫私通? 是的 这是一只男式手表 |
[34:58] | A fornication partner? | 还有刻字 |
[35:00] | Yeah, it’s, uh, it’s a man’s watch, | L.B.赠与D.R. |
[35:02] | and it’s engraved: | |
[35:03] | – “L.B. to D.R.” – It’s not mine. | 不是我的 |
[35:06] | Must be a dozen D.R.s working at the prison. | 肯定是在监狱工作的另一个叫D.R.的人 事实上只有三个 |
[35:11] | Only three, actually. | 那你得去找其他两人了 |
[35:13] | So you got two more to go. | 工作之外你见过Bishop小姐吗 |
[35:16] | Did you ever see Miss Bishop outside of work? | 没有 女士 |
[35:18] | No, ma’am, I did not. | 我有妻子 有孩子 和他们在一起 |
[35:19] | I have a wife and kid, and I’m trying to hang on to both. | 你怎么知道和她私通的有妇之夫在监狱工作呢 |
[35:22] | How do you know this fornication partner | -因为… |
[35:25] | even works at the prison? | -问得好 |
[35:26] | We assumed because… | 我们该继续找找 |
[35:27] | That’s… That’s a good point. | 就这样 |
[35:29] | We… We should keep looking. Well, that’s it, I guess. | 抱歉打扰了 再次感谢 |
[35:32] | Sorry to bother you. Thanks again. | 就是他 继续走 别回头看 |
[35:35] | He’s the guy. Just keep walking. | 还有其他两个… 不 |
[35:37] | Don’t look back. | 不 他手里的勺子是纯银的 |
[35:38] | Well, were there two other names on the… | 上面也有刻字 |
[35:40] | No, no, no, the spoon in his hand was sterling silver. | 和杀死Lindsey Bishop的那把一模一样 |
[35:41] | Has the same lettering | 你肯定吗 80%肯定 |
[35:43] | as the one that killed Lindsey Bishop. | 80%肯定 |
[35:44] | Are you sure? | |
[35:46] | I’m 80% sure he’s the guy. | 现在95%肯定了 天啊 |
[35:49] | I’m 95% sure! | -你还好吧 -是的 |
[36:00] | Oh, God! | 你的手机呢 |
[36:01] | – Are you okay? – Yeah. | -在包里 -太好了 |
[36:03] | Where’s your cell phone? | 可包在车里 嘿 |
[36:04] | – In my purse. – Thank God! | 那是我的枪 什么 |
[36:06] | Which is in the car. | 哦 是的 我借来用用 |
[36:12] | Hey, that’s my gun! | 还好我借了 |
[36:13] | What? Oh, yeah. No, I borrowed it. | |
[36:15] | And be glad I did. | 这到底是怎么回事 这到底是怎么回事 |
[36:23] | Will somebody please tell me what’s going on? | Reese和Lindsey Bishop有私情 |
[36:25] | Reese and Lindsey Bishop were having an affair. | 他们通奸 |
[36:28] | They were the fornicators! | 事情肯定出了岔子 或许她威胁要告诉他妻子 |
[36:31] | Things must have gone bad. | 我们能肯定的是… |
[36:33] | Maybe she threatened to tell his wife. | 我们能肯定的是… 天啊 |
[36:35] | All we know for sure… | 他想杀人灭口 |
[36:36] | Oh, God! | 整件事都是一个陷阱 |
[36:38] | He wanted her gone. | 他计划杀了他的情妇 |
[36:39] | It was a setup from the beginning. | 他计划杀了他的情妇 |
[36:41] | He was going to kill his mistress | 布置得好像是逃犯干的 |
[36:43] | and make it look like an inmate did it | 他去找Shiv 他是最佳人选 |
[36:45] | during an escape. | 这家伙就是个傻子 |
[36:46] | He went to Shiv. It was a perfect choice. | 果然 |
[36:48] | The guy’s a real moron. | Shiv答应了 |
[36:50] | It worked! Shiv took the bait. | Reese告诉Shiv如何逃跑 往哪儿逃 |
[36:55] | Reese told Shiv | 最重要的是 |
[36:57] | how to go, where to go, | 几时逃跑 |
[36:58] | and most importantly, when to go. | 必须是在周一凌晨3点 |
[37:01] | It had to be Monday night, at 3:00. | 那晚他在停车场杀了Lindsey |
[37:10] | Bishop That night, he killed Lindsey Bishop | |
[37:13] | in the parking lot, | 然后回去值班 |
[37:14] | then he reported for duty. | 站在塔楼上 |
[37:17] | He took his position in the guard tower | 静静等着 |
[37:19] | and waited. | 他以为Shiv会逃出来 我们该怎么办 |
[37:26] | He expected Shiv to be climbing out any minute. | 他不知道小Jack Monk另有计划 |
[37:31] | He didn’t know that Jack Monk, Jr. had other ideas. | 这和Reese原先的计划不一样 |
[37:35] | It wasn’t exactly how Reese planned it… | 可是他不在乎 |
[37:37] | But he didn’t care. | 只要上当受骗就好 |
[37:38] | One patsy’s as good as another. | 没子弹了 |
[37:56] | I’m out! | 天啊 |
[37:57] | Oh, God. | 他停了 |
[37:58] | Oh, God, oh, God! | 他停了 你打中他了吗 |
[38:03] | He stopped. | He stopped. 我不知道 |
[38:05] | Did you get him? | 别动 |
[38:06] | I don’t know. | 不 |
[38:07] | Hold on. | Monk先生 你在干嘛 |
[38:08] | No, Mr. Monk, what are you doing? | 快 走 |
[38:12] | Quick, go, go! | 走 得去拿包 |
[38:16] | We have to get to my purse! | 别去 我去 不 我去 你们别动 |
[38:20] | Don’t go. I’ll go. | 我去 |
[38:22] | No, I’ll go! You stay! | 你肯定吗 |
[38:24] | I wanna do it! | 你看错我了 |
[38:25] | Are you sure? | 哥哥 |
[38:30] | You were wrong about me, brother! | 把钥匙扔给我 |
[38:33] | Throw me the keys! | 钥匙 |
[38:34] | Keys. | 抱歉 |
[38:35] | Oh, God, oh, God! | 抱歉 |
[38:38] | Sorry. | 他成功了 |
[38:51] | He made it! | 谢天谢地 |
[38:55] | He’s backing up. | 等等 |
[38:57] | Mr. Monk, he’s backing up. | |
[38:59] | Wait! | 他要去哪儿 巴拉圭 |
[39:01] | Where’s he going? | 全世界最漂亮的女人 |
[39:03] | Paraguay. | 天啊 Monk先生 |
[39:04] | The most beautiful women in the world. | 天啊 |
[39:06] | Oh, no, Mr. Monk! | Monk先生 天啊 |
[39:09] | Here he comes. | 好的 好的 |
[39:10] | Oh, no, what do we do? | 我数到三 |
[39:12] | Okay. Okay. | 我数到三 好 |
[39:14] | I’m gonna count to three. | 数到三 |
[39:16] | Okay. Yes, okay. | 你就想出个好办法 |
[39:18] | On three… | 巴拉圭 |
[39:20] | you come up with a great idea. | 不是那边吗 |
[39:44] | Paraguay… | 最漂亮的女人? |
[39:45] | is that way. | 很好 |
[39:47] | The beautiful women. | 谢谢 是地区检察官 |
[39:56] | Good deal, thank you. | 他说Reese醒了 什么都招了 |
[39:59] | That was the D.A. | 承认杀了Lindsey Bishop和Shiv |
[40:00] | He says that Reese is awake and pourin’ his heart out. | Logan 那Jack呢 |
[40:03] | We got him on Lindsey Bishop and Shiv Logan. | 他的确逃狱 |
[40:06] | What about Jack? Well, he did escape, | 所以要给他加刑 |
[40:09] | so they’re gonna add a little time to his sentence. | 他想道别 毕竟是一家人嘛 |
[40:13] | He wanted to say goodbye. | 是啊 |
[40:15] | Figured he was family, right? | 一家人 |
[40:17] | Yeah. He’s… He’s family. | 听你这么说 |
[40:20] | It was almost worth it hearing you say that. | 值了 去Bayside管教所就一小时 |
[40:22] | Hey, uh, Bayside Correctional | 或许你可以来看看我 |
[40:25] | is only like an hour away. | 是的 我可以 |
[40:26] | Maybe you could come out sometime. | 或许就周一 |
[40:28] | Yeah, I could do that. | |
[40:30] | Maybe one day. | 好了 Jack 该走了 |
[40:34] | All right, Jack, time to go. | 我只想说 |
[40:37] | See ya. | 我为你的行为而自豪 |
[40:39] | Jack, listen, uh, I just wanted to say I’m proud of what you did. | 我很骄傲…有你这样的弟弟 |
[40:45] | And I’m proud… you’re my brother. | 你是说同父异母的弟弟 |
[40:49] | You mean half brother. | 我也认亲了 |
[40:52] | I’m rounding up. | 抱歉 |
[40:59] | Excuse me, I’m just gonna… sneak in here. | 一分钟就好… |
[41:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[41:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 你在找什么 |
[41:45] | What are you looking for? | 我把手铐钥匙放在另一件衣服里了 |
[41:49] | Think I left my handcuff keys in my other coat. |