时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:37] | Excuse me. Miss? | 打扰一下 女士? |
[01:40] | Where you want it? | – 你想放在哪儿 |
[01:42] | Talk to him. | – 问他 |
[01:43] | Oh, finally. | 很好 |
[01:44] | Hey, sport, where am I going? | 很好 嘿 伙计 放在哪儿 |
[01:46] | Well, it’s a refrigerator. Let’s try the kitchen. | 既然是冰箱 就放在厨房吧 |
[01:48] | Yeah, all right. I was just asking. | 没错 我也就随口问问 |
[01:52] | That’s another step. | 这儿还有一级台阶 |
[01:54] | – Where? – Right there. | – 哪儿 – 就这儿 |
[01:56] | What… What… That? What are you talking about? | 什么 这儿? 你说什么呢 |
[01:59] | Yeah, it’s gonna cost you. | 没错 这也要的 |
[02:01] | Cost me what? | 要什么 |
[02:02] | Money, 40 bucks. It’s in the contract. | 要什么 钱啊 40块 合同里写着的 |
[02:04] | – What? – Page four. | – 什么 – 第四页 |
[02:06] | “Any change in elevation in said residence | 上述住宅或营业场所楼梯高度之改变 |
[02:09] | or place of business shall constitute a stairway. | |
[02:11] | Additional delivery fees may apply.” | – 应收取额外运费 – 太荒谬了 |
[02:13] | That’s ridiculous. It’s not a step. | 这哪是台阶 就是个边 |
[02:15] | It’s a lip. It’s not even a lip. | 这哪是台阶 就是个边 |
[02:17] | It’s a demi-lip. | 连边都不算 只是半个边 |
[02:18] | It’s a step. | 这就是台阶 |
[02:20] | You want this refrigerator or not? | 你到底要不要冰箱 |
[02:22] | Yeah. | 要啊 |
[02:25] | 40 bucks. | 那就掏钱 一级台阶 |
[02:28] | For the step. | 40块 |
[02:36] | Excuse me. | 稍等 |
[02:41] | Natalie, he wants 40 more dollars. | Natalie 他还要收40块 |
[02:44] | What for? | 为什么 |
[02:45] | The floor is uneven. | 地板不平 |
[02:47] | Well, that’s ridiculous. It’s just a lip. | 太荒谬了 只不过是个边 |
[02:49] | That’s what I said, exactly, verbatim. | 我也是这么说的 |
[02:51] | Tell him no. | 跟他说不 |
[02:53] | He’s doing the stare-down. | 他瞪我呢 |
[02:55] | Then stare back. Mr. Monk, he’s testing you. | 那你也瞪他 Monk先生 他在试探你 |
[02:58] | Just look him in the eye and say no. | 看着他的眼睛 直接拒绝 |
[03:00] | I don’t think I can. | 我做不到 瞪眼比赛我从没赢过 |
[03:01] | I’ve never won a stare-down in my life. | 我做不到 瞪眼比赛我从没赢过 |
[03:03] | I’m “O” for five. | 每次都”眼睁睁”地输了 |
[03:05] | Mr. Monk, this is your house, isn’t it? | Monk 这可是你的家啊 |
[03:07] | You can’t let someone stare you down in your own house. | 你怎么能让别人在你的地盘上瞪赢你呢 |
[03:10] | It’s my house. | 这是我家啊 对极了 |
[03:12] | You’re absolutely right. | 这是我家啊 |
[03:19] | What’s it gonna be? | 对极了 |
[03:21] | Okay, $40. | – 怎么样 – 好吧 40就40 |
[03:25] | Plus 120 for the delivery. | 再给120块运费 |
[03:29] | Just a second. | 等等 |
[03:32] | – Plus gratuity. – Okay. | – 还有小费 – 好的 |
[03:38] | Okay, there you go. Thank you very much. | 给你 非常感谢 |
[03:44] | Hello. | 喂 |
[03:47] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:48] | Okay, I understand. | 好的 我懂了 |
[03:50] | We’ll be right down. | 我们马上就到 |
[03:54] | You okay? Who was that? | 没事吧 |
[03:56] | It’s the FBI. | 谁的电话 |
[03:57] | They want to ask you some questions. | 他们想问你几个问题 |
[04:01] | First off, I’d like to thank Captain Stottlemeyer | 首先 |
[04:03] | for letting us meet here this morning. | 我要感谢Stottlemeyer上尉 让我们今早在此会面 |
[04:05] | When we’re in L.A. of course | 等到了洛杉矶 |
[04:06] | we’ll be working out of my field office. | 我们会在办公室外工作 |
[04:07] | Who’s going to L.A.? | – 谁要去洛杉矶 |
[04:09] | Mr. Monk is, I hope. | – 我希望是Monk先生 |
[04:10] | I work for a division of the Bureau called Team Alpha. | 我在局里一个叫做A组的部门工作 |
[04:13] | It’s our job to identify and track | 我们的工作是识别并且跟踪 |
[04:15] | high-profile targets, dangerous individuals. | 活跃的目标 危险人物 |
[04:17] | For the last four months, we’ve been following a man named Frank DePalma. | 前四个月 我们跟踪一个叫Frank Depalma的人 |
[04:20] | He’s a contract killer, an assassin. | 他是个职业杀手 |
[04:22] | He’s probably the best in the world. | 可能是世界最顶尖的刺客 |
[04:23] | I’ve never heard of him. | 我从没听说过 |
[04:24] | Well, he’s worked very hard to make sure you haven’t heard of him. | 他行踪诡秘 掩人耳目 保密工作非常到位 |
[04:27] | He’s linked to 17 murders… | 他与17宗谋杀案有关 美国10宗 |
[04:28] | 10 of them here, 5 in Europe, 2 in Asia, | 欧洲5宗 亚洲2宗 |
[04:30] | and we’ve never been able to prove a thing. | 可我们却无法证明 |
[04:32] | There’s just no evidence at all. | 一点儿证据都没有 |
[04:34] | I’m sorry. What does this have to do with me? | 抱歉 这和我有什么关系 |
[04:37] | Mr. Depalma arrived in Los Angeles yesterday morning, | 昨天上午Depalma先生到了洛杉矶 |
[04:39] | and at 4:35 p.m. he stepped off a curb | 下午4点35分 |
[04:41] | on Wilshire Boulevard and was hit by a bus. | 他在威西尔大街的街边 被公车撞了 |
[04:44] | He was killed instantly. | 当场丧命 |
[04:45] | I’m sorry. What does this have to do with me? | 抱歉 这和我有什么关系 |
[04:47] | Here’s a picture of Frank DePalma. | 这是Frank Depalma的照片 |
[04:50] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[04:52] | Jeez Louise, look at that. | 天啊 瞧 |
[04:54] | Sweet. | 晕 |
[04:55] | I’m sorry. What does this have to do with me? | 抱歉 这和我有什么关系 |
[04:57] | Mr. Monk, look at him. | Monk先生 瞧啊 |
[04:58] | He’s your twin. | 他和你一模一样 |
[05:00] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 是吗 – 当然了 |
[05:01] | I don’t see it. | 我怎么不觉得呢 |
[05:02] | What… | |
[05:05] | Oh, my God. It’s me. | 哦 天啊 |
[05:08] | That’s your doppelganger. | – 这不就是我吗 – 这是你的二重身 |
[05:10] | They say everybody’s got one. | 据说人人都有 |
[05:11] | Who says that? | 谁说的 |
[05:13] | People. | 人 还有他们的二重身 |
[05:14] | And their doppelgangers. | 人 还有他们的二重身 |
[05:15] | Fortunately, we were there when the accident occurred. | 好在事发时我们在场 |
[05:17] | So we kept a lid on it. We kept the press out. | 我们封锁了消息 禁止媒体报道 |
[05:19] | The death certificate says “John Doe,” | 死亡证明上写的是无名氏 |
[05:21] | so officially, it never happened. | 官方上说 这事从未发生过 |
[05:23] | I think I see where this is going. | 我明白了你的意图 |
[05:24] | – Yeah, me too. – No, you don’t. | – 我也一样 – 不 你不明白 |
[05:26] | We’d like to find out who hired this man | 我们想查出是谁雇佣了他 |
[05:28] | and who his target is. | 目标又是谁 |
[05:29] | Mr. Monk, Adrian, | Monk先生 Adrian |
[05:31] | the FBI would like you to go to Los Angeles | FBI想让你去洛杉矶 |
[05:33] | and take Frank DePalma’s place, | 假扮Frank Depalma |
[05:35] | just for a day, two at the most. | 就一天 最多两天 |
[05:37] | You want Mr. Monk to go undercover | 你想让Monk先生假扮杀手? |
[05:38] | as a hit man? | |
[05:40] | We’ll have a wire on you. | 我们会在你身上放置窃听器 |
[05:41] | We’ll never be more than 20 yards away. | 在20码之内保护你 |
[05:43] | Okay, thank you very much. | 好的 非常感谢 |
[05:45] | We’re gonna pass. | 我们不接受 |
[05:46] | Why don’t we let Adrian decide for himself? | 我们不接受 为什么不让Adrian自己决定 |
[05:48] | That’s not how it works around here. Meeting’s over. | 这儿的规矩不同 会议结束 |
[05:50] | Come on, Monk, I’ll walk you out. | 过来 Monk 我带你出去 |
[05:52] | Actually, there’s another reason you might want to reconsider. | 我还有个理由 你可以再考虑考虑 |
[05:55] | Frank DePalma came to Los Angeles to kill somebody. | Frank Depalma来洛杉矶是为了杀人 |
[05:57] | We don’t know who hired him. We don’t know who the target is. | 我们不知道幕后主使 也不知道目标 |
[06:00] | If you don’t help us, they’re gonna find somebody else. | 如果你不配合 他们会另找他人 |
[06:04] | There’s a life at stake here, Mr. Monk. | 有人面临着死亡威胁 Monk先生 |
[06:20] | You were born and raised… | 你出生在… |
[06:21] | 829 Chambers Street. Allston, Massachusetts. | 你出生在… Massachusetts州Allston |
[06:23] | Parents: Joseph and Helen. | Chambers大街829号 父母是Joseph Helen |
[06:25] | He was a professional gambler. Died when I was 14. | 父亲是职业赌徒 我14岁时他死了 |
[06:28] | Your first arrest? | 你首次被捕? |
[06:29] | October 22nd, 1997. | 你首次被捕? |
[06:31] | Assault and battery. | 1997年10月22号 殴打和侵犯人身罪 |
[06:32] | I did 2 1/2 years at Joliet, and my cellmate’s name was | 在Joliet监狱服刑两年半 |
[06:35] | Barry “The Maggot” Franklin. | 室友是Barry Franklin |
[06:36] | First contract kill? | 第一次受雇杀人? |
[06:38] | November 13th, 1999, Key West. | 1999年11月13号 在Key West市 |
[06:41] | Real estate billionaire Donnie Hernandez. | 地产亿万富翁Donnie Hernandez |
[06:43] | I blew up his yacht. Made it look like a fuel leak. | 我炸了他的游艇 布置成燃料漏泄的假象 |
[06:47] | Well, that was very impressive, Mr. Monk. | 真厉害啊 Monk先生 |
[06:49] | Or should I say “Mr. Depalma”? | 或许应该叫Depalma先生 |
[06:52] | All right, we better get you dressed. | 好的 你该去换衣服了 |
[06:54] | Your friends are meeting us downstairs. | 你的朋友在楼下等你呢 |
[06:55] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. You mean now? | 你是说现在? |
[06:57] | Yeah, we’re already late. | 是啊 我们已经晚了 |
[06:59] | Somebody’s been calling your hotel room looking for you. | 是啊 我们已经晚了 有人打电话到你酒店房间找你 |
[07:00] | Wait, wait, no, no, no. I can’t go now. | 等等 不 我现在不能去 |
[07:02] | – I’m not ready. I just started. – You’re gonna be fine. | 才刚开始 我还没准备好 |
[07:04] | You’ve got the whole file memorized. | 你肯定行 全部资料你都背下来了 |
[07:06] | I just forgot it. | 我忘了 |
[07:08] | Forgot what? | – 忘了什么 – 什么都忘了 |
[07:09] | Everything about the guy. | – 忘了什么 – 什么都忘了 |
[07:10] | It… It’s a blank. | 大脑一片空白 |
[07:14] | Hold on. Okay, I got it back. | 等等 又想起来了 |
[07:16] | Wait, it’s gone again. | 等等 又忘了 |
[07:18] | Okay, it’s back. | 好的 想起来了 |
[07:19] | Adrian, look, I’ve run dozens of agents undercover. | 好的 想起来了 Adrian 听着 我手下有几十个卧底探员 |
[07:23] | At the end of the day, it’s all about attitude. | 说到底 态度决定一切 |
[07:26] | – Attitude. – You gotta sell it. | – 态度 – 你要接受新身份 |
[07:28] | You gotta believe that you’re Frankie DePalma. | 你要相信自己就是Frankie Depalma |
[07:30] | Right, you walk through a door, | 你走出去 并不只是走出去 |
[07:31] | you don’t just walk through it. | 你走出去 并不只是走出去 |
[07:33] | You stride. You swagger. | 你要大步流星 大摇大摆 |
[07:35] | You’re at the table, you own the table. | 你坐在桌边 这张桌子就是你的 |
[07:38] | Okay, you are the toughest son of a bitch | 你是最强硬的混蛋 |
[07:40] | in the room, and everybody knows it. | 地球人都知道 |
[07:42] | Like the refrigerator delivery man. | 就像冰箱搬运工 |
[07:45] | Right. | 没错 |
[07:47] | Okay, from this moment on, | 从此刻起 |
[07:49] | Adrian | Adrian Monk, he doesn’t exist. |
[07:51] | Right. | Mon不存在了 |
[07:53] | You’re Frankie DePalma. | 你是Frankie |
[07:55] | You’re a killing machine. | Depalma 你是杀人机器 |
[07:57] | Yeah, that’s it. | 就是这样 |
[09:08] | Welcome back, Mr. Depalma. | 欢迎回来 Depalma先生 |
[09:34] | I’d like to meet him. | 我真想见见他 |
[09:36] | Who’s that? | – 谁 – 我的双胞胎 二重身 |
[09:37] | My twin, my doppelganger. | – 谁 – 我的双胞胎 二重身 |
[09:39] | I wonder if I could take him. | 不知道能不能拿下他 |
[09:40] | You mean like in a fight? | 比如打一架? |
[09:42] | Yeah, I bet I could take him. | 没错 我打赌肯定能把他拿下 |
[09:45] | Man versus doppelganger. | 人PK二重身 |
[09:48] | Team Alpha to base. | A组指挥中心 |
[09:49] | I’m approaching the room. | 我正接近房间 |
[09:56] | Okay, I’m in the room. | 我进房间了 |
[09:59] | I’m looking around the room. | 我正环顾房间 |
[10:04] | On my right is a wet bar | 我右边是小吧台 |
[10:06] | with two bottles of vodka, | 有两瓶伏特加 |
[10:08] | two bottles of scotch, | 两瓶苏格兰威士忌 |
[10:09] | and assorted other liquors. | 以及其他酒 |
[10:11] | Above the wet bar is some type of blackboard. | 吧台上方好像是块黑板 |
[10:14] | No chalk. | 没发现粉笔 |
[10:16] | There are two bowls of fruit… | 有两盘水果 |
[10:18] | One real, one plastic. | 一盘真的 一盘塑料的 |
[10:21] | Both contain grapes. | 都有葡萄 |
[10:22] | Is he gonna tell us everything he’s doing? | – 他一切都要告诉我们吗 – 很显然 |
[10:24] | Apparently. | 我正上三级台阶 |
[10:25] | I’m ascending three steps. | 我正上三级台阶 |
[10:28] | The upper platform has an 8×3-foot hot tub. | 上面是一个8×3英尺的浴缸 |
[10:33] | It’s steaming. | 正冒热气 |
[10:35] | Smells heavily chlorinated. | 很重的氯水味 |
[10:39] | On the hot tub are six, repeat six, | 在浴缸上有六块折好的白色毛巾 |
[10:43] | white rolled-up terrycloth towels. | 重复一遍 六块 |
[10:46] | Possibly Egyptian cotton. | 可能是埃及棉 |
[10:48] | On the south wall is a thermostat | 南面的墙上是温度调节器 |
[10:50] | set to 75 degrees. | 设定为24度 |
[10:52] | I’m descending the stairs. | 我正下楼梯 |
[10:59] | There’s a standing lamp on my right | 我右边有一盏落地灯 |
[11:01] | in front of a gray couch with four cushions… | 前面是灰色沙发 有四个垫子 |
[11:03] | Two gray, two orange. | 两个灰色 两个桔色 |
[11:04] | I’m touching the standing lamp. | 我正摸着落地灯 |
[11:09] | Still touching the lamp. | 还在摸 |
[11:12] | Still touching. | 又在摸 |
[11:14] | Can’t stop touching the lamp. | 一直摸 |
[11:16] | What’s wrong with me? | 我怎么了 |
[11:19] | There’s a suitcase on the ottoman. | 矮凳上有一只手提箱 |
[11:22] | I am opening the suitcase. | 我正打开箱子 |
[11:27] | The suitcase is open. | 箱子打开了 |
[11:30] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[11:31] | It’s wider on the outside than it is on the inside. | 等等 外面比里面更宽 |
[11:34] | There must be a hidden… | 肯定有夹层 |
[11:36] | hidden compartment. | |
[11:42] | There’s someone at the door. | 有人敲门 |
[11:47] | I am walking toward the door. | 我正朝门走去 |
[11:52] | Hello? | 谁啊 |
[11:53] | It’s Lola. | 谁啊 |
[11:55] | Lola who? | Lola什么 |
[11:57] | That’s not funny, Frankie. Open the door. | 这可不好笑 Frankie 快开门 |
[11:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:04] | How many Lolas do you know? | 你认识多少个Lola |
[12:06] | How many other Lolas do you need to know? | 你需要认识多少个Lola |
[12:10] | Wow, you look really nice, Frankie. | 穿得不错嘛 |
[12:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:15] | At this point, most men would be commenting | 这时候大多数男人都会对我称赞一番 |
[12:17] | on how I look, but that’s cool. | |
[12:20] | You’re not most men. | 不过没关系 你可不是大多数男人 |
[12:21] | You’re definitely one of a kind. | 你绝对是特别的那种 |
[12:24] | Not quite. | 不算吧 |
[12:25] | Are you feeling okay? You sound funny. | 你没事吧 听起来怪怪的 |
[12:27] | I’m okay. | 我很好啊 |
[12:30] | Oh, my God, look at your view. | 哦 天啊 瞧瞧这儿的景色 |
[12:32] | This is beautiful. | 真美啊 |
[12:34] | Wow, this is way nicer than mine. | 比我房间的景色漂亮多了 |
[12:37] | I’m in 1801, | 稍稍提醒 |
[12:40] | in case you were wondering. | 我在1801哦 |
[12:47] | All right, you’re still mad about Barcelona, | 你还为巴塞罗那的事耿耿于怀 |
[12:50] | and I don’t blame you. | 我不怪你 |
[12:51] | But Frankie, I’m trying to make it up to you. | 可是Frankie 我正尽量弥补 |
[12:54] | I mean, I got you this job, didn’t I? | 我帮你找了这个活 |
[12:56] | I mean, you’re making, like, 80 grand in two days. | 只要两天 八万块就到手了 |
[13:01] | I mean, I figure you and I are even. | 现在我们扯平了吧 |
[13:11] | Maybe not. | 或许还没有 |
[13:12] | Room service. | 客房服务 |
[13:15] | I didn’t order room service. | 我没叫客房服务啊 |
[13:18] | Actually… | 其实 |
[13:22] | I took the liberty. | 是我叫的 |
[13:28] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:29] | Come on in. | 进来 |
[13:32] | Champagne. | 香槟 |
[13:35] | It’s on the house, | 这是免费的 |
[13:37] | complements of Jimmy Barlowe. | Jimmy Barlowe的小意思 |
[13:40] | Oh, well, be sure to thank Jimmy Barlowe for me. | 代我向Jimmy Barlowe道谢 |
[13:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:56] | Is there a problem, Mr. Depalma? | 有问题吗 Depalma先生 |
[13:58] | No. | 没 |
[13:59] | It’s just yesterday you seemed more appreciative. | 没 昨天您的谢意更多 |
[14:03] | How appreciative was I? | 我怎么感谢了 |
[14:04] | $20. | 20块 |
[14:06] | For what? | 为什么 |
[14:09] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:10] | Fine. Okay, here is 20. | 好吧 好吧 20块 |
[14:16] | Uh, you gonna give me that 50 cents back? | 把50美分还我吧 |
[14:26] | Are you feeling okay? | 你感觉还好吧 |
[14:28] | Not as good as that waiter. | 没服务生好 |
[14:30] | $20, what a racket. | 20块 这买卖还真好赚啊 |
[14:35] | Listen, this is a little embarrassing, | 听着 这话有点尴尬 |
[14:38] | but maybe I’m getting old. | 我可能老了 |
[14:39] | I forgot the name of the target. | 居然把目标的名字忘了 |
[14:42] | It’s okay because I didn’t tell you his name. | 没事 我还没告诉你呢 |
[14:45] | Can you put that gun down and come sit with me? | 把枪放下 |
[14:57] | Good boy. | 过来挨着我坐吧 很好 |
[14:59] | Actually, I don’t know this guy’s name either, | 其实我也不知道他的名字 |
[15:01] | but we’re gonna find it out tonight. | 不过今晚就知道了 |
[15:03] | I hope it’s that waiter. | 我希望就是那个服务生 |
[15:06] | Here. | 给 |
[15:09] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[15:17] | You’re not even drinking it. | – 你没喝 |
[15:18] | Yeah, I’m trying to cut down. | – 我正戒酒呢 |
[15:22] | Well, I hope you’re not giving up all your vices. | 你可别把你那些坏习惯全戒掉了哦 |
[15:32] | – Is there a problem? – I have a girlfriend. | – 怎么了 – 我有女朋友 |
[15:35] | You have a girlfriend? | 你有女朋友? |
[15:37] | Well, as I recall, that’s never been a problem | 我记得这对你根本不是问题 |
[15:39] | for you in the past. | |
[15:41] | Here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[15:44] | We’re sort of going steady. | 我们现在很专一 |
[15:46] | Steady? | 专一? |
[15:48] | Well, I think that’s sweet. | 太贴心了 |
[15:51] | She’s here. | 她在这儿 |
[15:52] | – Here in the room? – Yeah, no. | 她在这儿 – 在房间里? – 没 |
[15:54] | She’s here in Los Angeles. | 她在洛杉矶 |
[15:56] | I mean, she could come in any minute. | 随时都可能进来 |
[15:58] | She might want to kiss me too. | 她可能也想亲我 |
[16:00] | She’s pretty. We kiss all the time. | 她很漂亮 我们一直玩亲亲 |
[16:04] | What was her name? | 她叫什么 |
[16:05] | Natalie. | |
[16:07] | Natalie Teegerb. | |
[16:10] | – Teegerb? | |
[16:11] | With a “B” on the end. | 最后有个b |
[16:13] | It’s Canadian. It’s French Canadian. | 是加拿大人 法裔加拿大人 |
[16:15] | Well, I’d like to meet her. | 我想会会她 |
[16:19] | Bring her tonight. | 今晚带她来 |
[16:20] | – Oh, no, I don’t… – Oh, no, I insist. | – 不 我不… – 不行 我一定要见她 |
[16:23] | Girl’s gotta know what she’s up against. | 她得知道自己遇到了什么样的对手 |
[16:24] | You know what I mean? | 你明白我的意思吧 |
[16:26] | We’ll be at the Victory Club up Laurel Canyon. | 在Laurel Canyon的胜利俱乐部见面 |
[16:30] | Will Jimmy be there? | Jimmy会去吗 |
[16:32] | Well, that’s pretty much a safe bet. | 肯定会去 |
[16:34] | He owns the joint. | 那儿就是他开的 |
[16:35] | Just meet us at the bar at around 8:00, all right? | 大约8点 酒吧见 |
[16:44] | Well, I guess you have a date, Miss Teegerb. | 我猜你有约会了 Teegerb小姐 |
[17:03] | It’s so loud. | 太吵了 |
[17:04] | I like it. You want to dance, Frankie? | 我喜欢 你想跳舞吗 Frankie |
[17:07] | Frankie don’t dance. | Frankie不跳舞 |
[17:09] | Neither do I. | 我也不跳 |
[17:11] | Natalie, I can’t do this. | 我也不跳 Natalie 我做不到 |
[17:13] | I’m not a tough guy. Who am I fooling? | 我不是硬角色 我这是在骗谁 |
[17:15] | You’re fooling everybody. You’re doing great. | 你在骗所有人 你做得很好 |
[17:17] | I’ve been listening to you all day. | 这一天我都在听你 |
[17:18] | If I didn’t know you, I wouldn’t even know you. | 如果我不认识你 根本听不出那居然是你 |
[17:21] | Help you? | 有什么需要吗 |
[17:22] | I hope so. | 有什么需要吗 是的 |
[17:24] | Can you turn the music down just a little? | 是的 能把音量关小点吗 |
[17:26] | You gotta be kidding me, buddy. | 开玩笑吧 伙计 |
[17:28] | This is a dance club. | 这是个跳舞俱乐部 |
[17:29] | You don’t like the music, take a hike. | 这是个跳舞俱乐部 你要是不喜欢音乐 去远足好了 |
[17:32] | Okay, sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[17:33] | We’re looking for Jimmy Barlowe. | 好吧 对不起 我们找Jimmy Barlowe |
[17:35] | Never heard of him. | – 没听过 – 那他的朋友Lola呢 |
[17:36] | What about his friend Lola? | – 没听过 – 那他的朋友Lola呢 |
[17:38] | All right, if you see ’em, | 如果你看见他们 就说Frankie Depalma找他们 |
[17:40] | tell ’em Frankie DePalma’s looking for ’em. | 如果你看见他们 就说Frankie |
[17:41] | Mr. Depalma? | Depalma找他们 Depalma先生? |
[17:44] | I had no idea. I’m new here. | 抱歉 我是新来的 |
[17:48] | My name’s Charlie. | 我叫Charlie |
[17:54] | Let me turn the music down. | 我把音量关小 |
[17:59] | Is that okay? | 这样可以了吧 |
[18:00] | What do you think? | 这样可以了吧 你说呢 |
[18:02] | I could turn it off. | 我关了 |
[18:05] | You’re right. It’s much better this way. | 你说得对 这样好多了 |
[18:07] | Good call. | 这样很好 |
[18:09] | Hey, what happened? | 这样很好 |
[18:11] | Who turned it off? | 嘿 怎么搞的 |
[18:13] | – It was hurting my ears. – Who the hell are you? | 谁把音乐关了 -吵到我耳朵了 -你是谁啊你 |
[18:15] | Whoa, that’s Frankie DePalma, Jake. | 这可是Frankie Fepalma啊 Jake |
[18:18] | Oh, hell, Frankie… Mr. Depalma, I had no idea. | 天啊 Frankie Depalma先生 对不起 我不知道 |
[18:20] | I’m really sorry. Here, let me buy you a drink. | 实在抱歉 我请你喝酒 |
[18:23] | It won’t happen again. I’m really, really sorry. | 下不为例 真是对不起 |
[18:25] | Hey, relax. | 嘿 |
[18:27] | Walk it off. | 别紧张 走吧 |
[18:28] | Give Frankie a chance to cool down. | 让Franki冷静冷静 |
[18:34] | Same old Frankie. I can’t take you anywhere. | Frankie还是老样子 完全让人琢磨不透 |
[18:38] | You must be Natalie. | 你肯定是Natalie吧 |
[18:39] | You’re a lucky woman. | 你可真幸运啊 |
[18:41] | I know I am. | 这我知道 |
[18:42] | Well, enjoy it while you can. | 这我知道 趁你走运的时候好好享受吧 |
[18:44] | We should get going. Jimmy’s in the back waiting. | 我们该进去了 Jimmy在后面等着呢 |
[18:48] | Jimmy’s in the back. | Jimmy在后面 |
[18:50] | I’ll take good care of him. | 他交给我了 |
[19:04] | That’s him? Doesn’t look like much. | 那就是他? |
[19:07] | Uncle Jimmy, I could have done this job. | 不太像嘛 Jimmy叔叔 这活我就能干 |
[19:09] | I woulda done it for free. | 而且不要钱 |
[19:10] | I told you, Lenny. I needed the best. | 而且不要钱 我说过 Lenny 我要最好的 |
[19:12] | Shut up and watch. | 闭嘴 给我好好看着 |
[19:14] | And who knows, maybe you might learn something. | 说不定你还能学点东西 |
[19:18] | Frankie DePalma, | |
[19:20] | this is Jimmy Barlowe. | 这是Jimmy |
[19:23] | Frankie DePalma, I hear good things. | Barlowe 久仰大名 |
[19:26] | About me? | – 我吗 – 当然是你了 |
[19:27] | Yeah, of course about you, otherwise why would I say it? | – 我吗 – 当然是你了 不然我说的是谁 |
[19:31] | This is my nephew, Lenny. | 这是我侄子 Lenny |
[19:33] | And of course you already know Tony G. | Tony G你已经认识了 |
[19:35] | We haven’t seen each other since Miami. | 自从迈阿密后我们就没见过 |
[19:37] | It must have been, what, three, four years? | 有三年了吧 |
[19:39] | Sounds about right. | 没错 |
[19:42] | – So how is Fat Gordy? – Still fat. | – 胖子Gordy怎么样了 – 还是很胖 |
[19:45] | He got fatter. | 更胖了 |
[19:46] | Actually he’s thinking about changing his name | 更胖了 |
[19:49] | to “Fatter Gordy.” | 他正打算改名叫”更胖Gordy” |
[19:51] | Listen, Frankie, | 听着 Frankie |
[19:52] | before you and the boss get started, | 听着 Frankie |
[19:54] | Little Davey was my second cousin. | 在你和老板谈正事之前 我还有件事 小Davey是我远房堂兄 |
[19:56] | His family would like to, you know, | 他的家人想… |
[19:58] | bury the kid, get a little closure. | 埋葬孩子 让他入土为安 |
[20:00] | But we only got a head and one leg. | 可我们只有一个头和一只腿 |
[20:02] | We can’t find the rest of him. | 尸体的其他部分找不到 |
[20:03] | Maybe you could help us out, you know? | 也许你能帮我们 |
[20:06] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[20:07] | Whoa, what are you doing? | |
[20:09] | Your tie is crooked. | 你在什么呢 你的领带偏了 |
[20:13] | Okay, I get it, I get it. I’m sorry. | 好的 我明白了 对不起 |
[20:15] | I shouldn’t have asked anything about Little Davey. | 我不该提小Davey |
[20:17] | Okay? Do whatever you gotta do. | 好了吧 悉听尊便 |
[20:19] | It’s none of my business. Sorry I even asked. | 我不管闲事了 抱歉我刚刚多嘴了 |
[20:22] | Is someone gonna tell me why I’m here? | 有人告诉我来这儿是为了什么吗 |
[20:25] | Business first. Oh, I like that. | 生意第一 我喜欢 |
[20:29] | There’s a guy over in Ventura. | Ventura有个家伙 |
[20:32] | His name is Greenblatt, | 他叫Greenblatt |
[20:34] | Stanley Greenblatt, | 他叫Greenblatt |
[20:36] | and he needs to have an accident. | 得让他尝尝意外的滋味 |
[20:38] | What kind of accident? | – 哪种意外 |
[20:40] | Your kind of accident. | – 你那种意外 |
[20:42] | Job is a piece of cake. | 这活易如反掌 |
[20:44] | Okay, guy lives alone. He’s, like, 100 years old. | 他独居 快100岁了 |
[20:46] | Uh, uh, uh, here they are. | 来了 |
[20:49] | Lola said that you’re a connoisseur. | Lola说你可是个行家 |
[20:51] | You’re gonna like these. These are cohibas. | 你会喜欢的 这可是Cohiba雪茄 |
[20:53] | Hand rolled. | 手工卷制 |
[20:58] | Sweet. | 真棒 |
[20:59] | You know, I was wondering… | 真棒 我在想… |
[21:01] | are these things gonna taste as good when they’re legal? | 我在想… 合法化后这玩意的味道还会这么棒吗 |
[21:03] | Know what I mean? | 你说呢 |
[21:12] | Hey, you, uh… | 嘿 |
[21:14] | You don’t cut off the tip? | 你… |
[21:15] | No, no, that’s too easy. | 你不剪开密封头吗 不 |
[21:21] | So… | 那样太容易了 这么说… |
[21:23] | This Greenblatt guy, what’d he do? | 这个Greenblatt干什么了 |
[21:28] | Lola said you didn’t ask any questions. | Lola说你从不发问 |
[21:30] | Why would she say that? | 她怎么这么说 |
[21:33] | That’s another question. What… | 又一个问题 |
[21:35] | Look, my uncle says do it, you put this old guy down. | 你照我叔叔说的做 干掉那个老家伙 |
[21:38] | Okay, that’s the job. That’s all you need to know. | 这就是你要做的 你只需要知道这个就够了 |
[21:40] | What… | 怎么了 |
[21:41] | Shh. | 怎么了 |
[21:45] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这没理由啊 |
[21:47] | This guy’s a nobody. | 这家伙就是个普通人 |
[21:48] | Stanley Greenblatt, 75 years old. | Stanley Greenblatt 75岁 |
[21:51] | It’s his birthday today, actually. | 今天是他的生日 |
[21:53] | He’s a retired UPS driver. | 他是UPS快递的退休司机 |
[21:55] | He lives alone. He’s a widower. | 独居 丧妻 |
[21:57] | He’s got one son, one daughter. | 有一儿一女 |
[21:59] | Son died last year. | 儿子去年死了 |
[22:02] | – And? – And nothing. | – 还有吗 – 没了 |
[22:04] | Guy’s never been arrested. | 没有被捕记录 |
[22:06] | There’s no mob connection whatsoever. | 与犯罪团伙没有瓜葛 |
[22:08] | I mean, as far as we know, he’s never even met Jimmy Barlowe. | 就我们所知 他从没见过Jimmy Barlowe |
[22:11] | So then why does Barlowe want him dead? | Barlowe为什么要置他于死地 |
[22:13] | And why would he pay somebody 80 grand to do it? | 为什么他要花八万块杀这样一个人呢 |
[22:16] | Maybe it’s an insurance scam. | – 或许是保险诈骗 |
[22:17] | Doesn’t track. | – 不可能 |
[22:19] | The guy’s not insured by anyone for anything. | 这家伙没有买保险 |
[22:20] | He’s broke, living on a fixed income. | 他没钱 靠养老金过日子 |
[22:22] | Jimmy B never said anything about why he wanted him killed? | Jimmy没提他为什么要杀这人吗 |
[22:25] | No. | 没 |
[22:27] | Agent Stone, can we go home now? | Stone探员 |
[22:29] | Mr. Monk did everything you said. | 我们能回家了吗 Monk先生已经完成任务了 |
[22:31] | It’s been really hard on him. | 这对他很难 |
[22:33] | He has trouble enough being himself. | 他麻烦已经够多的了 |
[22:35] | And I appreciate that, Miss Teeger. | 我理解 Teeger女士 真的 |
[22:37] | I really do, but we don’t have the whole picture yet. | 可我们还没掌握整体情况 |
[22:39] | Right? Who’s Stanley Greenblatt? Why is there a contract on him? | 谁是Stanley Greenblatt 为什么有人想杀他 |
[22:42] | I mean, until we know that, | 除非我们掌握了这些情况 |
[22:44] | our job’s not done here. | 工作才算结束 |
[22:45] | It won’t take much longer. Just a day or two. | 要不了太久 就一两天 |
[22:48] | What do you think? Can you keep going? | 你觉得呢 还能继续演下去吗 |
[22:55] | Randy and I can check out the old man for you. | Rand和我可以帮你查查那个老人 |
[22:58] | Sure, I appreciate that. Thank you. | 感激不尽 |
[23:00] | Get outta here, both of you! | 你俩都给我出去 |
[23:02] | I’m gonna call the police! | 我要报警 |
[23:04] | Greenblatt Mr. Greenblatt, we are the police. | |
[23:06] | We’re here to help you. | 我们就是警察 我们是来帮你的 |
[23:07] | I don’t need your help. Just leave me alone. | 我不需要帮忙 给我出去 |
[23:09] | Sir, we think you might be in danger. | 先生 我们认为你现在有危险 |
[23:12] | I don’t give a damn what you think! | 我不管你们怎么想 |
[23:14] | Would you get out of my house? | 离我房子远点 |
[23:15] | Have you ever seen this man before? | 你见过这个人吗 |
[23:17] | His name’s Jimmy Barlowe, also known as Mad Jimmy. | 他叫Jimmy Barlowe 外号疯狂Jimmy |
[23:21] | He owns a couple of casinos in Reno. | 在Reno拥有几家娱乐场 |
[23:22] | I never heard of him, okay? | 我从没听说过 |
[23:24] | You satisfied? | 你们满意了吧 |
[23:26] | Well, he knows you. | – 他认识你 – 我不管谁认识我 |
[23:27] | I don’t give a damn who knows me. | – 他认识你 – 我不管谁认识我 |
[23:29] | Why don’t you people just leave me alone? | 你们给我出去 |
[23:31] | You’re gonna give me a heart attack. | 看见你们我会犯心脏病 |
[23:33] | Hey. | |
[23:34] | Sir, we can protect you. We can put you in a safe house. | 先生 我们能保护你 可以带你去安全屋 |
[23:36] | Oh, no, I’m not going anywhere, | 我哪儿也不去 |
[23:38] | not with you or anyone. | 我可不想和你们待在一起 |
[23:40] | Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye. | 再见 再见 |
[23:42] | Yeah, I think he wants us to leave. | 我想他想赶我们走 |
[23:43] | You think? | 我想他想赶我们走 是吗 |
[23:44] | Ow! | 是吗 |
[23:48] | Jeez. Stanley, we’re leaving. | 天啊 Stanley 我们走了 |
[23:50] | Why would Jimmy Barlowe want to kill this guy? | Jimmy Barlowe怎么会想杀这样一个人 |
[23:53] | Maybe he met him. | 或许他认识他 |
[23:54] | – You okay? – I’m all right. | – 你没事吧 – 我们走 |
[23:56] | That must have stung. | 肯定很疼 |
[24:01] | Frankie, how’s it look? | Frankie 怎么样 |
[24:05] | How’s what look? | 什么怎么样 |
[24:06] | The job. The old man. | 什么怎么样 那个活 |
[24:10] | How are you gonna get in? | 那个老家伙 你打算怎么进去 |
[24:12] | I don’t know. I haven’t seen the house. | 我不知道 我还没看见那房子呢 |
[24:14] | You haven’t even cased the joint yet? | 你没去踩点? |
[24:15] | No. | 没 |
[24:16] | – What the hell you been doing? – Relax, Lenny. | 没 – 那你都干什么了 – 放轻松 Lenny |
[24:18] | This is the way he works. He’s methodical. Adrian! Adrian. Adrian? Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. Adrian. | 这是他的办事方法 |
[24:35] | Adrian, Adrian. Adrian. Adrian? Adrian? | 他自有一套 |
[24:41] | I thought that was you. | 这不是你嘛 |
[24:43] | Are you on vacation too? | 你也来度假了? |
[24:45] | I didn’t think you ever left San Francisco. | 我还以为你不会离开旧金山呢 |
[24:48] | I didn’t think you ever left your living room. | 我还以为你大门不出 |
[24:51] | Isn’t this weather amazing? | 二门不迈呢 这儿的天气很棒吧 |
[24:53] | You don’t even have to check the weather report. | 完全不用看天气预报 |
[24:54] | Every day is 78 and sunny. | 每天都是25度 阳光灿烂 |
[24:56] | It’s like paradise. | 就像乐园 |
[24:58] | Harold Krenshaw. How you doing? | 我是Harold Krenshaw 你们好 |
[25:04] | How do you guys know Adrian? | 你们怎么认识Adrian的 |
[25:06] | I’m sorry, pal. You got the wrong guy. | 抱歉 伙计 你认错人了 |
[25:09] | Do I look like an Adrian? | 我像Adrian吗 |
[25:11] | You believe this guy? | 你们相信这家伙的话吗 |
[25:12] | Adrian, what are you doing? | Adrian 你这是干什么 |
[25:15] | Hey, pal. | 嘿 伙计 |
[25:17] | You’re making a mistake. | 你犯错了 |
[25:19] | Now you got a decision to make. | 现在你要做决定 |
[25:21] | You want to be in the papers tomorrow | 你想上明天报纸的讣告栏吗 |
[25:24] | in the obituary section, section D? | 讣告栏? |
[25:28] | You made a mistake. Go home. | 赶快做决定 然后乖乖回家 |
[25:32] | Do it. | 快 |
[25:33] | – Ow. – Do it. | 快 |
[25:35] | Ow, I’m sorry. | 快 |
[25:36] | I thought that you were somebody else. | 抱歉 我认错人了 |
[25:38] | – Bye. – Ow! | 再见 |
[25:47] | What the hell are you looking at? | 看什么看 |
[25:49] | Finish your Shirley Temple. | 喝你的Shirley Temple |
[25:53] | What’d I tell you, huh? | 我说什么来着 |
[25:54] | Let’s get the check. I lost my appetite. | 买单吧 我没胃口了 |
[26:07] | Still wearing the suit, huh? | 还穿着这西装? |
[26:08] | Didn’t get a chance to change? | 都不换一套吗 |
[26:11] | Why should I change. This coffee’s cold. | 为什么要换 咖啡是冷的 |
[26:13] | It tastes like B.M. | 一股便便的味道 |
[26:14] | It’s iced tea. | – 这是冰茶 – 给我热热 |
[26:16] | Well, warm it up. | – 这是冰茶 – 给我热热 |
[26:17] | So you want tea? | – 你想喝茶? |
[26:19] | No. I want warm iced tea. | – 不 我要热冰茶 |
[26:24] | Okay, that’s it. We’re pulling the plug. | 好的 |
[26:27] | This operation is over. | 我们撤了 行动到此为止 |
[26:29] | Yeah, I think you’re right. | 没错 |
[26:30] | What? What are you talking about? | 没错 什么 你说什么呢 |
[26:31] | I’m not quitting now. Why should I? | 我还没退出呢 为什么要结束 |
[26:33] | I’m in the zone. I’m Frankie DePalma. | 我现在状态一级棒 我就是Frankie Depalma |
[26:35] | No, you’re not. | 你不是 |
[26:36] | Monk, you’re in too deep. | 你不是 Monk |
[26:39] | I’ve seen it happen before. | 你入戏太深了 我以前见过这种情况 |
[26:40] | Even real cops, when they go undercover, | 就算是真正的警察卧底 |
[26:42] | they get their wires crossed. | 也会迷失自我 |
[26:44] | Whoa. | |
[26:45] | What do you mean, “even real cops”? | 真正的警察? 你这话什么意思 |
[26:48] | That’s not what I meant to say. | – 我不是那个意思 – 我不退出 |
[26:49] | I’m not quitting. | – 我不是那个意思 – 我不退出 |
[26:51] | I’m in too far to quit now. Look, we’re close. | 现在退出为时太早 我们接近事实了 |
[26:53] | We have the who. All we need is the why. | 已经知道了目标 下一步要搞清楚原因 |
[26:57] | Right? Why do they want to kill the old guy? | 他们为什么要杀这个老人 |
[26:59] | You know what, we’re calling Dr. Bell. | 我打给Bell医生 |
[27:01] | Why? | – 为什么 – 因为你一副乐在其中的模样 |
[27:02] | Because you’re enjoying this way too much. | – 为什么 – 因为你一副乐在其中的模样 |
[27:04] | I think you like scaring people. | 你喜欢吓人 |
[27:06] | I think you’ve been so repressed and powerless | 这么多年你一直被抑制 |
[27:08] | for so many years, | 充满无力感 |
[27:10] | it’s just gushing out of you. | 一下子全爆发了 |
[27:11] | You are not yourself. | 你现在不是你了 |
[27:13] | Or maybe you’re meeting the real me for the first time. | 也许你现在第一次见到真正的我 |
[27:16] | Mr. Monk, that was Harold Krenshaw | Monk 先生 |
[27:18] | you were pushing around this morning. | 今天上午 你居然把Harold Krenshaw推来推去 |
[27:20] | Okay, look, I’m in charge. It’s my call. | 听着 我是负责人 我说了算 |
[27:21] | – We’re pulling the plug. – You can’t stop me. | 到此为止 |
[27:24] | You can’t keep me here. | 你阻止不了我 |
[27:25] | I’m gonna finish what I started with you or without you. | 既然开始了 我就要完成 有没有你都一样 |
[27:32] | Monk, sit down. | Monk 坐下 |
[27:41] | Get out of my way, Leland. | 别挡路 Leland |
[27:54] | I’ll be in touch. | 我会和你联系的 |
[28:00] | Now who the hell was that? | 这家伙到底是谁 |
[28:15] | Hello? | 喂 |
[28:16] | Oh. Hmm, I knew you’d come. | 我就知道你会来 |
[28:20] | Like a moth to a flame. | 如同飞蛾扑火 |
[28:23] | How did it go? | 事情怎么样了 |
[28:25] | – What, you didn’t kill him? – Not yet. | – 你还没杀了他? – 没 |
[28:29] | Why not? Was there a problem? | 为什么没有 出问题了吗 |
[28:31] | Frankie, you give your word to Jimmy Barlowe, | Frankie 你可是亲口答应了Jimmy Barlowe |
[28:34] | you damn well better keep it. | 你最好说到做到 |
[28:35] | I’m not whacking anybody until I know why. | 只有知道原因 我才会下手 |
[28:37] | Who is this guy Greenblatt and why is he so important? | Greenblatt是谁 为什么他这么重要 |
[28:40] | Since when do you care? | 你什么时候在意这些事 |
[28:42] | Did you forget what you said to me in Barcelona? | 你忘了在巴塞罗那对我说过的话吗 |
[28:44] | The minute you start asking why, it’s time to get out. | 发问就出局 |
[28:48] | I don’t want to talk about Barcelona. | 我不想谈巴塞罗那 |
[28:49] | It’s ancient history. | 那都是老黄历了 |
[28:51] | Well, that’s what I’ve been trying to tell you. | 这话我一直都想告诉你 |
[28:54] | Does Natalie know you’re here? | Natalie知道你来这儿吗 |
[28:56] | Is she ancient history too? | 她也成老黄历了吗 |
[28:59] | I was just getting ready for bed. | 我正打算睡觉 |
[29:01] | You want to do my legs? | 想给我按摩按摩腿吗 |
[29:04] | No more games, Lola. | 别耍把戏了 Lola |
[29:06] | Who is Stanley Greenblatt? | 我要知道谁是Stanley |
[29:08] | Greenblatt I need to know. | |
[29:10] | Fine. Frankie, you win. I’ll tell you. | 很好 Frankie 你赢了 我告诉你 |
[29:13] | But you need to come and sit with me. | 不过你先过来和我坐 |
[29:17] | The room might be bugged. | 这房间说不定被监听了 |
[29:23] | Closer. | 再近点 |
[29:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:43] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[29:45] | You know who I am. | 你知道我是谁 |
[29:47] | I’m Fr… Adrian. | 我是Fr…Adrian |
[29:51] | Depal Monk Depal-Monk. | |
[29:53] | What? | 什么 |
[29:55] | I’m Adrian. | 我是Adrian |
[29:57] | Wait a second. No, no, no. | 等等 不 不 不 |
[29:58] | I’m confused here. | 我糊涂了 |
[30:02] | What’s going on? Are you okay? | 怎么了 你还好吗 |
[30:04] | You’re acting like you’re, like, hypnotized or something. | 你好像被催眠了似的 |
[30:07] | Lola. | |
[30:09] | Great. Stay. | 很好 |
[30:12] | Hold on. | 别动 等等 |
[30:15] | – Hey, what’s going on? – You seen Frankie? | – 嘿 怎么了 – 看见Frankie了吗 |
[30:16] | Yeah, he’s over there, I think. | 他在这儿 |
[30:18] | I’ve been looking all over for you. | 我到处找你呢 |
[30:23] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[30:25] | I’m rinsing. | 我在嗽口 |
[30:28] | Uncle Jimmy’s furious, okay? | Jimmy叔叔大发雷霆 |
[30:30] | He says no more excuses. | 他不想再听借口了 今晚就要那老家伙的命 |
[30:31] | He wants the old man dead tonight. | 他不想再听借口了 今晚就要那老家伙的命 |
[30:34] | We’re sick and tired of waiting for his funeral, you know? | 我们等他的葬礼等得不耐烦了 你知道吗 |
[30:36] | Oh, tonight, no. | 今晚 不 |
[30:38] | No, sorry. Tonight’s no good. | 抱歉 今晚不行 |
[30:40] | Here’s the thing. I made other plans. | 是这样的 我有其他计划 |
[30:43] | I’m whacking somebody else in Pasadena later. | 一会儿我要去Pasadena干掉其他人 |
[30:45] | I’ve already bought the bullet, so… | 子弹都买好了 所以… |
[30:47] | Jimmy said if you don’t do it | Jimmy说如果你不做 |
[30:49] | or you can’t do it, then I get the gig. | 或者你做不到 那就我来 |
[30:52] | So what’s it gonna be, you want the job or not? | 这活你到底干不干 |
[30:58] | Then let’s get this done. | 我们说清楚 |
[30:59] | We… We’re gonna have to go out through the basement. | 我们得从地下室出去 |
[31:02] | I saw some guy in the lobby. He didn’t look right to me. | 我在大厅发现有人很可疑 |
[31:04] | I think he might be a cop. | 可能是条子 |
[31:06] | We’ll take my car. | – 坐我的车 – 没事的 |
[31:07] | It’s okay. You stay here. | – 坐我的车 – 没事的 |
[31:10] | I’ll take care of the old man. | 你留在这儿 那个老家伙交给我了 |
[31:11] | I’ll whack him, and I’ll call you when it’s over. | 我去干掉他 搞定后我打电话给你 |
[31:13] | No, no, no, no, no. Jimmy wants me to go along. | 不 不 不 Jimmy想让我一起去 |
[31:17] | He insisted actually. | 他坚持这么做 |
[31:20] | Looks like we’re gonna be a team. | 看来我们要做搭档了 |
[31:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:53] | – What’s the problem? – I don’t like it. | – 有什么问题 – 我不喜欢 |
[31:55] | It’s too quiet. | 太安静了 |
[31:58] | What do you mean it’s too quiet? | 太安静了? 你什么意思 |
[31:59] | Quiet is a good thing. | 安静才好 |
[32:01] | You want a parade? Come on, let’s do this. | 你想来一帮游行的吗 我们开始吧 |
[32:10] | I just remembered. I forgot my gun. | 我忘拿枪了 |
[32:13] | It’s my lucky gun. | 那是我的幸运之枪 |
[32:16] | What do you need a gun for? | 要枪做什么 |
[32:18] | It’s supposed to look like an accident. | 要做成意外的样子 |
[32:20] | Right. Okay. | 没错 |
[32:22] | I’ll go in. You stay out here. | 我进去 你留在外面 |
[32:24] | You stay by the car. I need a lookout. | 你留在车里放哨 |
[32:26] | You see somebody, you honk the horn. | 看见有人就按喇叭 |
[32:30] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[32:43] | Mr. Greenblatt? | Greenblatt先生 |
[32:46] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[32:47] | Stanley, my name is Adrian Monk. | 有人吗 Stanley |
[32:49] | I’m with the police. | 我叫Adrian Monk 和警察一起的 |
[32:51] | Mr. Greenblatt? | Greenblatt先生 |
[32:53] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[32:57] | Mr. Greenblatt? | Greenblatt先生 |
[33:01] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[33:24] | He dead? | 他死了? |
[33:25] | Heart attack. | 他死了? 心脏病 |
[33:27] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[33:29] | We got lucky. | 真走运 |
[33:39] | Captain, do you have a minute? | 上尉 |
[33:41] | Mr. Monk would like to say something. | 你要时间吗 Monk先生有话要说 |
[33:43] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:45] | Mr. Monk, you have to do it in person. | Monk 你必须当面亲自说 |
[33:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:54] | Show him the card. | 给他卡片 |
[34:00] | Go ahead, read it. | 念吧 |
[34:05] | “I was ‘udderly’ wrong.” | “奶奶滴”我真的错了 |
[34:08] | It’s a cow. | 这是奶牛 |
[34:10] | Udders. | 这是奶牛的奶 |
[34:12] | “I’m sorry if I upset you. | 抱歉让你生气了 |
[34:14] | Please give me another chance. | 请再给我一次机会 |
[34:16] | I would hate for my careless gesture | 我恨我自己粗心的行为 |
[34:20] | to spoil our fine romance.” | 伤害了我们柔情的浪漫 |
[34:25] | It’s the only one they had. | 那儿只有这一张卡卖了 |
[34:28] | Thank you, Monk. | 谢谢 Monk |
[34:32] | I realize how hard this must have been for you | 我知道你让Natalie给你买这个有多难 |
[34:34] | to have Natalie buy it for you. | |
[34:36] | Okay, I bought it, but Mr. Monk paid for it. | 没错 是我买的 不过是Monk先生付的钱 |
[34:41] | Or he will. | 或许他会付的 |
[34:42] | The point is he knows he went too far, | 关键是他知道自己太过分了 |
[34:44] | and he feels terrible. | 觉得很抱歉 |
[34:46] | He’d never had that kind of power before. | 他从没有过那样的力量 |
[34:48] | It was like a drug. It went to his head. | 就像毒药 侵入了他的头脑 |
[34:50] | But he learned his lesson. | 不过他得到教训了 |
[34:51] | Why don’t you tell the captain what you learned? | 你快告诉上尉 你得到了什么教训 |
[34:53] | I’m not a tough guy. | 我不是个硬角色 |
[34:56] | Sure you are. | 当然是 |
[34:58] | I don’t think so. | 我想不是 |
[35:00] | Monk, you are one of the toughest guys I know. | 你是我认识的最强硬的人之一 |
[35:05] | – No. – You just don’t advertise it. | – 不 – 你只是没表现出来 |
[35:07] | But it’s in you. | 但你骨子里是 |
[35:09] | It’s buried deep down. | 藏得很深 |
[35:10] | You fooled all those wise guys, didn’t you? | 你把那些聪明人全骗了 |
[35:13] | You couldn’t have done that unless it was in you. | 如果你骨子里不是的话 是做不到的 |
[35:15] | And you stood up to me. | 而且你勇敢地面对我 |
[35:16] | I’m proud of you, man. | 我为你而骄傲 伙计 |
[35:18] | I don’t feel it. | 我没感觉到 |
[35:20] | I had it. | 我有过 |
[35:21] | I had it for one day, but it’s gone. | 我有过 只有一天 现在已经消失了 |
[35:25] | It’s not gone. | 没有消失 |
[35:26] | It’s there. | 还在呢 |
[35:28] | When the chips are down and it really matters, | 在关键时刻 这很重要 |
[35:32] | you’ll find it. | 你会发现的 |
[35:34] | What happened to Jimmy Barlowe? | Jimmy Barlowe怎么样了 |
[35:36] | Nothing. We can’t touch him. | 没什么 我们动不了他 |
[35:38] | Technically, there was no crime committed. | 严格说来 没有犯罪行为 |
[35:40] | – But Mr. Greenblatt… – Died of natural causes. | – 可是Greenblatt先生… – 自然原因死亡 |
[35:42] | There was no murder. No cash changed hands. | 没有谋杀 没有雇凶 |
[35:46] | I just talked to Agent Stone. The case is closed. | 我刚和Stone探员通电话 结案了 |
[35:48] | I still don’t understand. | 我还是想不通 |
[35:50] | Why would the mob want to kill him? | 为什么犯罪团伙要杀他呢 |
[35:52] | Nobody knows. | 没人知道 |
[35:54] | Probably never will. | 也许永远是个迷 |
[35:56] | So that’s it. | 就这样吧 |
[35:58] | Hey, thanks for the card. | 嘿 谢谢你的卡 |
[35:59] | I’ll put it with my collection. | 我会放在收藏册里 |
[36:03] | Those are nice. From your boys? | 不错啊 是孩子送的吗 |
[36:05] | Yep. | 是的 |
[36:14] | Two birthday cards | 两张生日卡 |
[36:17] | from your sons. | 儿子送的 |
[36:19] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[36:22] | They both sent you a card. | 他们都送你卡 |
[36:26] | That’s right. | – 没错 – 你有两个孩子 |
[36:27] | You have two children. | – 没错 – 你有两个孩子 |
[36:30] | So you got two cards. | 所以你收到两张卡 |
[36:33] | You know, Monk, | 你知道的 Monk |
[36:34] | not saying anything is always an option. | 有时沉默是金 |
[36:37] | Leland, when I was in Greenblatt’s house, | Leland 我在Greenblatt家时 |
[36:41] | he had two birthday cards on his mantle. | 他的架子上有两张生日卡 |
[36:44] | They both said, | 都写着”祝爸爸生日快” |
[36:46] | “Happy birthday, Dad.” | |
[36:48] | There were two cards. | 两张卡 |
[36:52] | What does that mean, two cards? | 什么意思 两张卡? |
[36:57] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[36:58] | I don’t know how we missed it. | 我们居然忽略了 |
[37:00] | Greenblatt’s son, Alvin, the one who died last year, | Greenblatt的儿子Alvin去年就死了 |
[37:02] | he worked part-time for one of Jimmy Barlowe’s casinos. | 他曾在Jimmy Barlowe的一家娱乐兼职 |
[37:05] | – They never found a body. – That’s right. | 没有发现尸体 |
[37:07] | He drowned near Catalina. There was no body. | 他在Catalina附近溺水而死 没有发现尸体 |
[37:09] | Okay, someone want to tell me what’s going on? | 有人告诉我这到底是怎么回事吗 |
[37:11] | Alvin Greenblatt is alive. | Alvin Greenblatt还活着 |
[37:13] | We’re thinking he stole some money from the casino | 他从娱乐场偷钱 |
[37:16] | and then faked his own death. | 然后伪造自已死亡的假象 |
[37:18] | He’s alive? Are we sure about this? | 他还活着? 能肯定吗 |
[37:20] | He sent his dad a birthday card last week. | 上周他给他爸爸寄了生日卡 |
[37:24] | Lenny said that they were | Lenny说过 |
[37:26] | “tired of waiting for the old man’s funeral.” | “等这老家伙的葬礼等得不耐烦了” |
[37:29] | This wasn’t about Stanley Greenblatt. | 这事和Stanley |
[37:32] | It never was. | Greenblatt无关 |
[37:33] | It was about his son. | 和他儿子有关 |
[37:35] | They’ve been looking for Alvin for a year. | 他们找了Alvin一年 |
[37:37] | That’s why they wanted Stanley dead. | 他们想要Stanley的命 |
[37:38] | They were trying to lure his son out of hiding. | 因此引诱他的儿子露面 |
[37:40] | They figured he wouldn’t miss his father’s funeral. | 他们认为他肯定会参加自己父亲的葬礼 |
[37:42] | So he’s here? | 他来了吗 |
[37:44] | I don’t see Alvin. | 没看见Alvin |
[37:46] | Nobody’s here. | 没来 |
[37:48] | Why am I not surprised? | 我可不觉得意外 |
[37:51] | I think we’re too late. | 我们来迟了 |
[37:52] | Maybe they picked him up at the airport. | 或许他们去机场把他接走了 |
[37:54] | Great. | 很好 |
[38:01] | I been waiting a year and a half for this. | 这一刻我等了一年半 |
[38:04] | Where’s my money, you son of a bitch? | 我的钱呢 你这混蛋 |
[38:07] | I don’t… | 我没有…好吧 好吧 |
[38:08] | Okay, okay! I’ll tell you. | 我没有…好吧 好吧 |
[38:10] | I’ve got it. It’s… I buried it. | 我说 钱是我拿的 我埋起来了 |
[38:12] | It’s in my attic | 在阁楼的地板下 |
[38:14] | under some floorboards. | |
[38:16] | Hey, Alvin, I got some bad news for you. | 嘿 Alvin 我有个坏消息 |
[38:20] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[38:23] | Kill him. | 宰了他 |
[38:25] | No, God. | |
[38:27] | Is this a private party? | 在开私人派对吗 |
[38:28] | Frankie, I thought you left town. | Frankie 我还以为你走了呢 |
[38:30] | What are you wearing? | 你穿的什么呀 |
[38:31] | Chanel No. 5. What are you wearing? | 香奈儿5号 你呢 |
[38:33] | What? | 什么 |
[38:34] | I figured out what was going on. | 我知道这是怎么回事了 |
[38:36] | I put two and two together. This is Greenblatt’s kid, right? | 我根据事实推理出来了 这就是Greenblatt的儿子吧 |
[38:39] | What’s he into you for? | 他偷了你多少 |
[38:40] | 700 grand. | 七十万 |
[38:42] | But we got what we need. We’re gonna finish it. | 我们已经得到了消息 这事马上就搞定了 |
[38:44] | Let me do it. | 我来吧 |
[38:46] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[38:48] | Why? What for? | – 为什么 – 我是专业的 |
[38:49] | I’m a professional, all right? | – 为什么 – 我是专业的 |
[38:51] | Hey, I got a reputation. | 嘿 我可是名声在外呢 |
[38:53] | His old man keeled over ten minutes before I got there. | 在我去之前十分钟 他老爸就倒地死了 |
[38:55] | I felt like a fool. It pissed me off. | 我感觉像个傻子 这可把我惹毛了 |
[38:58] | Let me do it, no charge. | 我来吧 免费的 |
[39:00] | On the house, for my own peace of mind. | 这样我才放心 |
[39:03] | I just want to put this kid ten feet under. | 我只想让这小子死得很丑陋 |
[39:04] | – You mean six feet under. – Whatever you want. | – 你是说死得很难看吧 – 随便 |
[39:06] | I prefer ten. It’s up to you. | 我更喜欢丑陋 随你吧 |
[39:08] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[39:10] | No, I’m gonna do it. | 不 |
[39:11] | I’m gonna do it. | 我自己来 |
[39:12] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[39:16] | Lenny… | |
[39:19] | Leonard. | |
[39:24] | Give me the gun. | 把枪给我 |
[39:33] | Okay, fine, you do it. | 好吧 你来 |
[39:35] | No, don’t! | 别啊 |
[39:37] | Don’t! | 别 |
[39:39] | Nobody move! | 不准动 |
[39:40] | Don’t move. | |
[39:41] | FBI! | |
[39:42] | – Get ’em up. – Let me see your hands! | 举起手来 |
[39:44] | I told you this guy wasn’t right! | 我就说这家伙不对劲 |
[39:46] | I knew it! | 我就知道嘛 |
[39:50] | I told you. | 我早说过 |
[39:52] | You had it in you all along. | 你一直都是个硬角色 |
[39:53] | Monk Mr. Monk, are you all right? | |
[39:55] | I was so scared. | 你没事吧 我吓死了 |
[39:56] | You and me both. | 我也是 |
[40:00] | Great job, Monk. | 干得好 |
[40:06] | Monk Frankie DePalma. | |
[40:07] | You’re the dead man. | 你死定了 |
[40:11] | Actually, he’s been dead since Friday. | 其实他星期五就死了 |
[40:17] | I knew you wasn’t right. | 我就说这家伙不对劲 |
[40:22] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[40:25] | It’s just making so much ice. | 它制冰太多了 |
[40:26] | It won’t stop making ice. | 不停地制冰 |
[40:28] | Yeah, I understand. | 我知道 |
[40:29] | If you could back up a little. | 你退后一点 |
[40:33] | Yeah, okay, here it is. | 好的 |
[40:35] | Yeah, the shut-off thingy broke off. | 停止装置坏了 |
[40:38] | I think I got one in my truck. | 我车里有新的 |
[40:39] | – I can fix it for you right now. – Great. | – 马上就能修好 – 很好 |
[40:41] | It’ll cost you 200. | 要200块 |
[40:43] | It’s not even a week old. | 买了还不到一周呢 |
[40:45] | There must be some kind of warranty. | 肯定能保修吧 |
[40:47] | Normally, yes. | 通常是的 可这是没有正确安装导致的 不在保修范围之内 |
[40:48] | But it wasn’t hooked up correctly, so it’s all been voided. | 可这是没有正确安装导致的 不在保修范围之内 |
[40:51] | But you hooked it up. | 明明是你安装的啊 |
[40:53] | You hooked it up last week. | – 是你上周安装的 |
[40:55] | – You want me to fix it or not? – Oh, you’re gonna fix it. | – 你到底修不修 你要修 |
[40:58] | And you’re gonna fix it for free. | 你得免费维修 |
[41:01] | I don’t think so. | 我想不是吧 |
[41:05] | You’re gonna fix it for free. | 你会免费维修的 |
[41:09] | Not gonna happen. | 不可能 |
[41:35] | You know what, I, uh… | 是这样的 |
[41:37] | Yeah, I think you’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[41:39] | You know, I’m sure it’s still covered. | 在保修范围内 |
[41:41] | I’ll go get that part. | 我去拿新的 |
[41:48] | Hey. | |
[41:50] | I still got it. | 我还是很强硬的 |
[41:52] | Yeah, you still got it. | 没错 你还是很强硬的 |