时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[00:08] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[00:10] | You hungry? | 饿了? |
[00:14] | Come on, honey. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[00:21] | Hey, cutie pie. | 嗨 宝贝 |
[00:23] | Would you like a little piece? | 想吃点吗 |
[00:25] | There you go. | 去玩吧 |
[00:27] | Go get your ball. | |
[00:30] | Where are the scissors? | 剪刀呢 |
[00:32] | Does he keep them in here? | 他放这儿了吗 |
[00:35] | Or are they in here? | 或者在这儿 |
[00:48] | Good morning. | 早上好啊 |
[00:49] | Mmm! How’d you sleep? | 早上好啊 睡得怎么样 |
[00:53] | Are you married? | 你结婚了? |
[00:56] | Amanda. | – 这是什么 |
[00:57] | – What is all this? – It’s complicated. | – 这是什么 |
[00:59] | Really? It doesn’t look complicated. | 这事很复杂 |
[01:01] | – It looks pretty simple. – Give me 2 minutes to explain. | 复杂? 看起来很简单 |
[01:03] | “I never felt this way before”? “Heaven must be missing an angel”? | – 听我解释 – 我从没这种感觉 |
[01:05] | – Don’t get hysterical. – What was all that? | – 天堂失去了一位天使 这是什么意思 |
[01:06] | – Amanda, would you… – Don’t! Don’t touch me! | – Amanda 你能不能… – 别碰我 |
[01:09] | Are you going to let me explain? | 听我解释吗 |
[01:11] | Please? | 求你了 |
[01:14] | Technically, yes, | 严格说来 我是结婚了 |
[01:16] | but it’s been over for a long time. | 可是很久前就结束了 |
[01:17] | We just haven’t made it official. | 我们只是还没正式办手续 |
[01:19] | You were married. You know what it’s like. | 你也结过婚 你知道这种滋味 |
[01:22] | Amanda, it’s over. | Amanda 一切都结束了 |
[01:25] | My hand to God. | 向上帝发誓 |
[01:28] | My hand to God, huh? | 向上帝发誓? |
[01:30] | Then you won’t mind if we get rid of this. | 那你肯定不会介意这样吧 |
[01:33] | – Whoa, what are you doing? – Or these. | – 你干什么呢 – 还有这样 |
[01:34] | Amanda, don’t. | Amanda 住手 |
[01:36] | What are you doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[01:42] | Are you… Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[01:47] | I’m okay. | 没事 |
[01:49] | I think I… Just gonna… | 我想… |
[01:59] | Amanda? Amanda. | 只是有点… |
[02:02] | 9-1-1. What is your emergency? | 这里是911 请问你有什么紧急情况 |
[02:07] | 9-1-1. Are you still there? | 这里是911 你还在线吗 |
[02:10] | 9-1-1. | 这里是911 |
[02:14] | Are you still there? | 还在线吗 |
[02:20] | 9-1-1. Are you still there? | 这里是911 |
[02:23] | 9-1-1. | 你还在线吗 第25届年度家庭聚会 |
[03:31] | Are you my uncle? | 你是我叔叔? |
[03:32] | No. | 不是 |
[03:34] | No. | 不是 |
[03:35] | Didn’t think so. | 我想也不是 |
[03:36] | No. I’m your Aunt Natalie’s boss. | 不 我是你阿姨Natalie的老板 |
[03:40] | Do you know her other boss, | 你见过她另一个老板吗 |
[03:42] | the crazy one? | 疯疯癫癫的那个 |
[03:45] | Yes. | 是的 我…我想我见过他 |
[03:46] | Yes, I-I-I-I think I have met him… | 是的 我…我想我见过他 |
[03:49] | Once or twice. | 一两次吧 |
[03:51] | So you’re not really in our family? | 一两次吧 那你不是我们的家人? |
[03:53] | No. | 不是 |
[03:55] | Well, how come you’re here? | 那你怎么来这儿 |
[03:57] | Well, Natalie invited me. | Natalie请我来的 |
[04:00] | Where’s your family? | 那你的家人呢 |
[04:05] | Pull! | 拉 |
[04:07] | You’ve gotta… You have to pull that way. | 使劲 |
[04:10] | That way! | 应该这样拉 |
[04:11] | Mr. Monk, we know which way to go. | Monk先生 我们知道该怎么拉 |
[04:12] | They’re pulling hard. | 他们使劲拉 |
[04:14] | You have to pull 5% to 10% harder. Well, try walking backwards. | 你应该使105%至110%的劲 |
[04:18] | No! You’re not trying. | 向后走 不 |
[04:20] | Are you letting them win? | 你就这样让他们赢了? 好的 他干嘛呢 |
[05:21] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:22] | It’s so nice to see you again. | 嘿 |
[05:38] | Mr. Monk! | 真高兴又见到你了 |
[05:39] | Mr. Monk! | Monk先生 |
[05:41] | Mr. Monk, come here. | Monk先生 快来啊 |
[06:49] | Oh, I’m still sore from that tug of war. | 拔河后我手还酸呢 |
[06:52] | That was fun yesterday, wasn’t it? | 昨天很开心 是吧 |
[06:54] | I’m glad you were there. | 你去了我真高兴 |
[06:56] | Are you okay? | 你没事吗 |
[06:58] | Do you have any idea how lucky you are to have a family like that? | 你没事吗 有这样的家庭 你很幸运 |
[07:00] | I know. I’m very lucky. | – 我知道自己非常幸运 – 希望你珍惜 |
[07:02] | – I hope you appreciate it. – I do. I do appreciate it. | – 我是很珍惜啊 – 希望你珍惜 |
[07:04] | – I hope you do. – I do. | – 我是很珍惜啊 – 希望你珍惜 |
[07:05] | I hope you do. | – 我是很珍惜啊 – 希望你珍惜 |
[07:06] | I do. I’m saying I do. I appreciate it. | – 我很珍惜 我说了我很珍惜 – 不 我希望… |
[07:08] | I hope… You’re not listening to me. | 你没听明白 |
[07:09] | I hope you do. | 我希望你珍惜 |
[07:11] | Am I not being clear? I appreciate it. | 我是很珍惜啊 |
[07:12] | Yeah, well, I hope that you do. | 是啊 我希望你珍惜 |
[07:14] | I appreciate it. | – 我… – 我很珍惜… |
[07:16] | Hey, thank you for coming. | 嘿 谢谢你们过来 |
[07:17] | What’s going on? | – 出什么事了 |
[07:18] | Missing person. | – 有人失踪 |
[07:20] | I hope that’s what it is. | 希望只是失踪 |
[07:21] | Her name’s Amanda Castle. | 她叫Amanda |
[07:22] | She’s an artist. | Castle 是个艺术家 |
[07:24] | Apparently, she’s a pretty big deal, very famous. | 显然她很有名 |
[07:26] | Huh. Never heard of her. | – 没听说过 – 我也是 |
[07:27] | Me, neither. | – 没听说过 – 我也是 |
[07:28] | Well, somebody’s heard of her, | 会听说的 |
[07:29] | because the press has taken an interest, | 因为媒体对这事很感兴趣 |
[07:31] | which means the mayor has taken an interest, | 所以市长也相当关注 |
[07:33] | which means I’m here, | 所以我来这儿了 |
[07:34] | which means you’re here, and you. | 所以你 还有你也来这儿了 |
[07:36] | Hey, how was the picnic? | 嘿 野餐怎么样 |
[07:37] | – Horrible. – It was great. | 嘿 野餐怎么样 – |
[07:39] | Uh, Adrian Monk, Natalie Teeger, | 糟糕 – 很棒 |
[07:42] | this is Samantha Austin. | 这位是Samantha |
[07:43] | Amanda’s agent. | Osten Amanda的经纪人 |
[07:45] | How long has she been missing? | 她失踪多久了 |
[07:47] | Since last weekend. | 从周日早上就不见了 |
[07:48] | Since Sunday morning. | |
[07:50] | I was supposed to meet her at my gallery. | 她原本该去我的画廊找我 |
[07:52] | She has a show next month. | 下个月她要开画展 |
[07:53] | I was just telling the captain | 我刚跟上尉说了 |
[07:55] | something’s wrong. I can feel it. | 这事不对劲 我能感觉得出来 |
[07:56] | I’ve known Amanda for years, | 我认识Amanda好多年了 |
[07:58] | and she never would have gone anywhere without her medication or without Shelby. | 她去哪儿都会带着药或Shelby |
[08:01] | And Shelby is her daughter? | – Shelby是她的女儿吗 |
[08:03] | No. | – 不是 |
[08:04] | Shelby is her son? | Shelby是她的儿子? |
[08:06] | Here she is. Come here, girl. | 她来了 过来 |
[08:08] | There’s a good girl. | 好孩子 |
[08:10] | It’s a dog. Shelby is a dog! | 是狗 原来Shelby是条狗 |
[08:14] | Well, she’s the only family Amanda has. | 它是Amanda唯一的亲人 |
[08:16] | Family. | 亲人… |
[08:28] | Did Amanda wear glasses? | Amanda戴眼镜吗 |
[08:30] | No. | 不戴 |
[08:31] | Hmm. | |
[08:33] | Somebody wore glasses. | 那就是其他人戴眼镜 |
[08:40] | Was she dating? Was there anyone in particular? | 她和谁约会吗 有没有什么特别的人 |
[08:42] | She didn’t say. She never did. | 这些事她从不说 |
[08:45] | She’s a pretty private person. | 她非常注重隐私 |
[08:46] | Mm-hmm. | |
[08:54] | Are those glasses? | 那是眼镜吗 |
[09:01] | Looks like it. | 好像是 |
[09:02] | Did somebody pose for this? | – 这画有模特吗 |
[09:04] | I don’t know. I think it’s new. | – 我不知道 这是新画的 |
[09:06] | Could be a lover. | 可能是情人 |
[09:08] | How do you figure? | – 你怎么看出来的 |
[09:09] | Well, he’s naked, and, uh… | – 一个裸男 |
[09:11] | lower right corner? | 瞧右下角 |
[09:13] | Oh. Oh! Oh, I thought that was the signature. | 我还以为是签名 |
[09:21] | We need to find him. | 得找到他 |
[09:23] | Oh, not a problem. | 没问题 |
[09:24] | We’ll just make a copy of this and put out an A.P.B. | 我们会复制此画 发布全境通告 |
[09:27] | I don’t think that’s gonna work. You can’t even see his face. | 没用的 他的脸看不清楚 |
[09:29] | I was joking, Randy. | 就开个玩笑 |
[09:31] | Randy Mmm. | |
[09:32] | Course you have to say that now. | 你是得这么说 |
[10:04] | Natalie! That dog lick hand! | 狗舔了我的手 |
[10:08] | Dog lick hand! | 狗舔了我的手 |
[10:10] | Dog lick hand! Boil some water! | 狗舔了我的手 快烧水 |
[10:12] | Dog lick hand. | – 狗舔了我的手 |
[10:14] | We don’t have boil water. Calm down. Shh. | – 不需要开水 冷静 |
[10:19] | Dog lick hand. | – 狗舔了我的手 |
[10:20] | Yes, I know dog lick hand. | – 我知道狗舔了你的手 |
[10:22] | Dog likes you. Dog’s been following you around. | 狗狗喜欢你 |
[10:24] | Well, tell her not to like me! | 它一直跟着你 让它别喜欢我 |
[10:28] | Don’t like me, you understand? | 不准喜欢我 |
[10:30] | Go away. | 明白了吗 走开 |
[10:31] | You’re a bad dog. Go away. | 你个坏狗 走开 |
[10:33] | Somebody call animal control? | 有人通知了动物控制中心吗 |
[10:35] | Yes, over here. | 是的 在这儿 |
[10:37] | This is just temporary until Amanda gets back. | 只是暂时的 在Amanda回来之前 |
[10:39] | I can’t keep her. I have a cat. | 我不能照顾它 我有一只猫 |
[10:40] | Come here, girl. | 去吧 |
[10:44] | Mr. Monk, you should adopt the dog. | – Monk先生 |
[10:46] | Excuse me? | 你应该收养它 – 你说什么 |
[10:48] | Just for a day or two until the owner gets back. | 就一两天 等主人回来就还回去 |
[10:50] | I’m worried about you you’re getting lonely. | 我很担心你 你太孤独了 |
[10:53] | Not that lonely, | 没那么孤独 |
[10:54] | not dog lonely. | 没狗孤独 |
[10:56] | I think you are dog lonely. | 你很孤独 |
[10:57] | Dogs are family. | 狗狗可以当家人 |
[10:58] | No, no, dogs are animals, | 不 不 狗是动物 |
[11:01] | and they’re filthy, they’re naked, | 又脏 又不穿衣服 |
[11:02] | and they eat, and then they un-eat, | 吵着要吃的 吃完又拉 |
[11:04] | and then… that is probably the worst idea you’ve ever had. | 这是你最馊的一个主意 |
[11:08] | Why don’t you take her? | – 你为什么不养它 |
[11:10] | I would, but Julie’s allergic. It’s just for a day or two. | – 我是想养 可Julie过敏 |
[11:12] | All right, I gotta take the dog. Let’s go. | – 就一两天 – 狗就交给我了 走吧 |
[11:14] | Come on. | 我可不想有麻烦 今天还有两处要去呢 |
[11:15] | I don’t want any problems. I got two more pickups today. | 我可不想有麻烦 今天还有两处要去呢 |
[11:18] | Get in the crate. | 去箱子里待着 |
[11:20] | There you go. Come on, get in there. | 进去吧 |
[11:21] | Get in the crate. | 进去吧 |
[11:23] | Do you, uh… | 你… |
[11:24] | Oh, no, never. | 不 我们是不杀生动物收容所 |
[11:25] | We’re not what they call a kill shelter. | 不 我们是不杀生动物收容所 |
[11:29] | What happens if nobody comes to pick her up? | 要是没人认领它呢 |
[11:31] | Well, in a month, we send her to what’s called | 一个月后 |
[11:33] | the kill shelter. | 我们会将它送去安乐死 |
[11:35] | All right, come on. Let’s go, get in there. | 好的 进去吧 快进去啊 |
[11:38] | Wait. | 等等 |
[11:42] | Wait. | 等等 |
[11:55] | I’ll take her. | 我来照顾它 |
[12:08] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 |
[12:11] | All right. Well, this is it. | 好了 到家了 |
[12:16] | Don’t get too comfortable. | 别太舒坦了 |
[12:17] | I never do. | 我从来不会 |
[12:19] | This is just temporary. | 这只是暂时的 |
[12:21] | You understand? Temporary. | 你明白吗 暂时的 |
[12:24] | Transitory. Right? Not permanent. | 是短时间的 不是永远的 |
[12:27] | Okay? Ephemeral like. | 好的 只是一时的 |
[12:32] | Right. | 好的 |
[12:34] | All right, I guess I should show you around. | 我带你四处看看吧 |
[12:37] | All right, you can look, but don’t touch. | 只能看 不能碰 |
[12:40] | Okay, this is my couch, which is off limits. | 这是我的沙发 你不准坐 |
[12:43] | This is my chair… off limits. | 这是椅子 你也不准碰 |
[12:46] | Over here, all right, | 这边 |
[12:48] | that’s the dining room table. Don’t even think about it. | 这是餐桌 你想都别想 |
[12:51] | And this is the kitchen. | 这是厨房 |
[12:53] | You can stay out of there. | 不准靠近 |
[12:55] | No. No. Stay off. | 不准 不准 离得远点 |
[12:59] | Over here, stay away from that. | 这儿也不准靠近 |
[13:01] | And over here is the bedroom, | 还有这儿… |
[13:04] | and here’s the thing about the bedroom. | 这是卧室 |
[13:05] | It’s off limits. | 不准进入 |
[13:08] | Okay, now, you see this corner over here? | 好的 看见那个角落了吗 |
[13:11] | This is your corner. | 你就待在这儿 |
[13:12] | This corner is okay. | 这儿也不错的 |
[13:14] | Not the whole corner. | 当然也不是整个角落 |
[13:16] | No. Basically, just this area here, | 只有这一小片地儿 |
[13:19] | from here to here. | 从这到这 |
[13:22] | That’s your spot, all right? | 这是你的地盘 明白吗 |
[13:25] | Okay, I’m unhooking your leash. | 我知道你感觉受束缚 |
[13:28] | Don’t do anything stupid, okay? | 不过不准做傻事 知道吗 |
[13:30] | Okay, good. Okay. | 好的 |
[13:32] | All right, just hold on. | 等等 |
[13:40] | All right. | 好的 |
[13:43] | You can get right up in there. | 你就待在这上面吧 |
[13:46] | Okay, get up in there. Go on. | 上去 |
[13:49] | There you go. | 好了 |
[13:50] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[13:52] | Yeah. | 不太像一家人 |
[13:54] | Doesn’t exactly feel like a family, but, uh… | 不过… |
[13:57] | Okay, now what’s that? | 那是什么 |
[13:58] | What is that? Is that a hair? | 是你的毛? |
[14:00] | Pick it up. | 捡起来 |
[14:02] | I’m serious. Pick it… | 我说真的 捡起来 |
[14:04] | Now what are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[14:06] | Don’t do that. | 不准这么做 |
[14:07] | No that, never that. | |
[14:09] | No… No scratching. | 不准乱抓 |
[14:11] | That’s better. | 好多了 |
[14:13] | All right, Natalie made a list. | Natalie列了名单 |
[14:16] | All right, water. | 水 |
[14:18] | Water. Okay. | 水 好的 |
[14:21] | Now, you stay there. I’ll be right back. | 你待着别动 我马上回来 |
[14:23] | Don’t do anything, | 什么都不准做 |
[14:25] | and you know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我的意思 |
[14:30] | Stay there. | 待着 |
[14:32] | Just stay. | 好好待着 |
[14:35] | No licking! | 不准乱舔 |
[14:36] | No scratching. | 不准乱抓 |
[14:39] | What was I thinking? | 我在想什么 |
[14:41] | What was I thinking? | 我在想什么 |
[14:45] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:47] | Here you go. Hello? | 好了 |
[14:50] | Shelby? Hello, Shelby? | 去哪儿了 |
[14:55] | What the… | 什么 |
[14:59] | What is that? | 什么声音 |
[15:01] | Where are you? What are you doing? | 你在干什么啊 |
[15:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:06] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么啊 |
[15:11] | Oh, my God! | 哦 天啊 |
[15:15] | Stay away. | 哦 天啊 |
[15:17] | Stay away! | 离我远点 |
[15:18] | Stay! | |
[15:23] | Thank you all once again for coming. | 谢谢你们来这儿 |
[15:25] | You know the situation. | 大家都知道情况了 |
[15:26] | We’re looking for a woman. Her name is Amanda Castle. | 我们要找一个女人 名叫Amanda Castle |
[15:29] | Although any dead body would be of interest to us. | 发现任何尸体我们都不会放过 |
[15:32] | Thank you, Randy. | 谢谢 Randy |
[15:34] | She lives in that yellow house there. | 她住在那边的黄色房屋里 |
[15:37] | That’s where she was last seen, so we’re going to start here. | 在那儿有人最后一次见到她 |
[15:39] | Has everyone signed in? | 我们就从这儿开始 大家都签名了吧 |
[15:41] | No? Come on. | 开始吧 |
[15:43] | Oh, yeah. | |
[15:45] | Oh, that’s a good girl. | 真是好孩子 |
[15:47] | That’s a good girl. | 好孩子 |
[15:48] | You taking good care of Mr. Monk? | 你好好照顾Monk先生了吧 |
[15:49] | Yeah. You want the gloves? | – 是的 |
[15:51] | No, I don’t want the gloves. | 戴手套吗 – 没人戴手套 |
[15:53] | I’m so glad you brought her. | 你把它带来我太高兴了 |
[15:54] | Well, I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[15:56] | I couldn’t leave her alone… | 不能把它留在家里 |
[15:57] | in my house on my floor. | 留在我家里 在我家的地板上 |
[16:00] | She won’t stay in the umbrella. | 它不愿待在伞里 |
[16:02] | This dog is not, and may never be, | 这条狗永远也不会被训练得待在伞里 |
[16:04] | umbrella-trained. | |
[16:05] | He’s a funny man, isn’t he? | 他这人真好笑 对吧 |
[16:07] | Oh, she’s so clean. | 它真干净啊 |
[16:08] | She should be. I washed her for hours last night. | 它就该干干净净的 昨晚我给它洗了几个小时的澡 |
[16:11] | Yeah, don’t! Don’t… Don’t pet the tail. | 别摸尾巴 |
[16:13] | She doesn’t like that. | 它不喜欢 |
[16:15] | Oh, you like her. Admit it. | 你喜欢它 |
[16:17] | You like having someone in the house. | 你就承认了吧 你喜欢屋里有其他人 |
[16:19] | There are moments that aren’t entirely unbearable. | 的确有些时候也不是难以忍受 |
[16:22] | Wow. Sounds like true love. | 听起来好像是真爱哟 |
[16:25] | Whoa! Hey, where you going? | 你要去哪儿 嘿 你要去哪儿 |
[16:29] | Sorry about that. | – 对不起 |
[16:30] | Oh, it’s okay. | – 没事 |
[16:31] | She probably just smells my dog. | 它可能闻到我身上我的狗的味道了 |
[16:34] | Hello, sweetheart. | 你好啊 宝贝 |
[16:37] | What is she, a terrier? | – 它是什么种类 |
[16:38] | We don’t know. | 小猎犬? – 我们也不知道 |
[16:39] | Yeah, she’s just staying with my boss for a while. | 我老板只是暂时照顾它 |
[16:42] | What are they feeding you, sweetheart? | 他们给你吃什么了 宝贝 |
[16:44] | Somebody needs to go on a diet. | 有人需要减肥了 |
[16:47] | Okay, let’s get started! | 好了 大家开始吧 |
[16:48] | Gonna line up over here, arm’s length apart. | 去那边排成一行 保持间距 |
[16:53] | Gotta go. | 我得过去了 幸会 |
[16:54] | Nice meeting you. | 我得过去了 幸会 |
[16:57] | It’s okay. Don’t listen to him. | 你这样很好 别听他的 |
[17:00] | You’re not fat. | 你不胖 |
[17:02] | So keep your eyes down. | 仔细检查地面 |
[17:05] | We’re looking for anything unusual, | 别放过一切异常的情况 |
[17:07] | any freshly dug dirt, | 新挖的泥土 |
[17:09] | signs of a struggle, | 搏斗的痕迹 |
[17:11] | articles of clothing. | 衣物碎片 |
[17:16] | Over here! | 这儿有发现 |
[17:30] | It’s hers. | 是她的 |
[17:32] | This is a note. | 一张便条 |
[17:33] | “Saturday morning… Meet Dylan.” | 周六上午与Dylan会面 |
[17:35] | That’s the ex-husband. | 是她前夫 |
[17:37] | I mean, could we get that lucky? | 我们这么幸运? |
[17:39] | Nobody’s that lucky. | 没人能这么幸运 |
[17:44] | Here, hold Shelby. | 给 牵着Shelby |
[17:45] | Don’t yank on it. She hates that. | 别猛拉 它讨厌这样 |
[17:47] | – You’re yanking it. – I’m not yanking it. | – 你在拽它 – 我没有 |
[17:50] | – Hey, Monk! – What have you got? | – 嘿 Monk – 有什么发现 |
[17:51] | It’s Amanda Castle’s. | 是Amanda Castle的 |
[17:53] | Who found it? | – 谁发现的 – 戴眼镜 穿灰色衣服的那人 |
[17:54] | Guy in the gray shirt with the glasses. | – 谁发现的 – 戴眼镜 穿灰色衣服的那人 |
[17:56] | Glasses? | 眼镜? |
[18:00] | I want to try something. | 我想做个试验 |
[18:03] | Excuse me, hello! | 打扰一下 |
[18:05] | Could I have your attention? | 请各位注意了 |
[18:07] | We think that one of you killed Amanda Castle. | 我们认为… 你们中间有人杀害了Amanda Castle |
[18:16] | If you’re guilty, would you please raise your hand? | 如果你是凶手 请举手 |
[18:27] | Well, we were just wondering. | 这个嘛 我们只是怀疑 |
[18:31] | Sorry to bother you. Have a nice day. | 抱歉打扰各位了 今天过得开心 |
[18:36] | What was that about? | 这是做什么 |
[18:38] | Who is the guy with the glasses? | – 戴眼镜那人是谁 |
[18:40] | No idea. | – 不知道 |
[18:41] | Well, we need to find out. | 我们得找出来 |
[18:43] | I think Amanda is dead, | 我想Amanda已经死了 |
[18:44] | and I think he killed her. | 我想他就是凶手 |
[18:47] | Look. Look at the buckle and the snap. | 看看带扣和摁扣 |
[18:49] | There’s no rust. | 没有生锈 |
[18:50] | It couldn’t have been laying out in an open field all week. | 不可能在空旷的田里放了整周还没生锈 |
[18:52] | He planted it. He’s trying to frame the ex-husband. | 是他故意放在那儿的 企图陷害前夫 |
[18:54] | Well, what was all that about raising your hand? | 那你说举手的事呢 |
[18:56] | He didn’t confess. | 他没承认啊 |
[18:58] | No, but he didn’t look around, either. | 是的 但他也没四处看 |
[19:01] | Everybody else did. | 其他人全都四处看 |
[19:15] | Tell me when it’s 2:30. | – 2点30时叫我 |
[19:16] | Okay. | – 好的 |
[19:17] | What time is it? | 现在几点了 |
[19:19] | Um, it’s 1:15. | 1点15 |
[19:21] | What happens at 2:30? | – 2点30要做什么 |
[19:23] | I promised somebody I’d be home. | – 我答应那时候要回家的 |
[19:25] | It’s Shelby. A man and his dog. | 是Shelby 一人一狗 |
[19:27] | You love her. I can tell. | – 你喜欢它 |
[19:28] | I don’t love her. | 我感觉得出来 – 我不喜欢它 |
[19:30] | I don’t hate her. She’s fine. | 但也不讨厌它 |
[19:32] | I don’t mind her for a couple of days, | 它很好 |
[19:35] | maybe a week, whatever. | 我不介意和它待几天 或是一周 |
[19:36] | – How’s she doing? – She’s really smart. | – 它怎么样 – 它非常聪明 |
[19:38] | This dog is really, really smart. | 这条狗真的非常聪明 |
[19:41] | I’ve been teaching her tricks. | – 我在教它 |
[19:42] | Like? | – 比如? |
[19:44] | Oh, like not to lick me, not to drool, | 比如别舔我 |
[19:46] | not to roll over, | 别流口水 |
[19:47] | not to, you know, discharge anything. | 别在地上打滚 别随地大小便 |
[19:50] | Oh, since you mention it, | 我本打算晚些时候再给你 |
[19:51] | I was gonna give it to you later, but… ♪ Ta da! ♪ | 不过你说起了 |
[19:55] | It’s a sha-poopie. | 便便收集器 |
[19:56] | Oh, yeah, I don’t need that, | 我不需要 |
[19:58] | because I’ve taught her to hold it in. | 我已经教它要憋住 |
[20:01] | Until when? | 憋到啥时候 |
[20:02] | I haven’t decided. | 我还没决定 |
[20:04] | Well, she might decide for you. | 它可能替你决定了 |
[20:05] | You should take this. | 你还是拿着吧 |
[20:07] | Yeah, okay. | – 好吧 |
[20:08] | This could be it. | – 有线索了 |
[20:10] | He gave a phony name when he signed in yesterday, | 昨天他签名时用的是假名 |
[20:12] | but we ran his plates. | 不过我们查了他的牌照 |
[20:13] | Say hello to Steven DeWitt. | 他叫Steven Dewitt |
[20:16] | He’s an industrial engineer. | 是个工程师 |
[20:18] | He owns, or, rather, his wife owns | 他拥有 |
[20:19] | a $2 million brownstone on Rockaway Drive. | 应该是他妻子 拥有一套价值两百万的褐砂石房屋 |
[20:22] | They know Amanda? | – 他认识Amanda? |
[20:24] | Very possible, yeah. | – 很有可能认识 |
[20:25] | She’s an artist, he’s a big patron. | 她是艺术家 他是资助人 |
[20:27] | Apparently, he hangs out at the galleries. | 显然他常常光顾画廊 |
[20:29] | What about the phone records? | – 电话记录呢 |
[20:30] | No, nothing yet. | – 现在还没发现 |
[20:32] | Be nice if we had a body. | 要是找到尸体就好了 |
[20:34] | She could be anywhere. | 他可能在任何地方弃尸 |
[20:35] | No, not quite anywhere. | 不 |
[20:37] | Um… | 不是任何地方 |
[20:40] | Uh, all right, this is her house, | 这是她的家 |
[20:43] | and we know it’s not there. | 我们知道尸体不在这里 |
[20:46] | This is the park we checked yesterday. | 这个公园我们昨天查过了 |
[20:48] | It’s not there. | 也不在这儿 |
[20:50] | Oh, that’s my house. | 这是我家 |
[20:52] | We can eliminate that. | 也可以排除了 |
[20:55] | And this office. | – 还有这个办公室 |
[20:56] | That’s true. It’s not here. | – 没错 也不在这儿 |
[20:59] | Captain? Is there anything you want to eliminate? | 上尉 |
[21:05] | Hello. | 还有什么地方你想排除吗 |
[21:06] | Amanda Castle called 911 Saturday morning. | Amanda Castle在周六早上拨打了911 |
[21:10] | The call lasted eight seconds. | 通话时间为8秒 |
[21:11] | She didn’t say anything and hung up. | 她什么都没说就挂断了 |
[21:13] | Where did she call from? | 电话从哪儿打出的 |
[21:14] | From the general vicinity of Steven DeWitt’s townhouse. | Steven Dewitt市区住宅的附近 |
[21:18] | The general vicinity? | 附近? |
[21:19] | Yeah, well, within ten city blocks. | 方圆10街区以内 |
[21:21] | That’s the best they can do. | 鉴证人员尽了最大努力 |
[21:23] | It’s not enough to prove they knew each other. | 这不足以证明他们彼此认识 |
[21:26] | Oh, it’s 1:22. We really should get back. | 1点22了 我们该回家了 |
[21:28] | You said 2:30. | – 可你说的是2点30啊 – 是的 不过… |
[21:30] | Yeah, but 1:22 is almost 2:30, | 1点22差不多就是2点30 |
[21:32] | and I hate to keep her waiting. | 我可不想让它等 |
[21:33] | Want to stop and pick up some dessert on the way | 路上我还想买点甜食 |
[21:36] | to surprise her. She loves surprises. | 给它一个惊喜 它可喜欢惊喜了 |
[21:38] | Face lights up. | 脸都笑开花了 |
[21:40] | See you later. | – 再见 – 再见 |
[21:41] | Uh-huh, bye. | – 再见 – 再见 |
[21:42] | Does he have a girlfriend? | 他交女朋友了? |
[21:45] | He kinda does. | 差不多吧 |
[21:49] | Hello. Hello. | 好啊 |
[21:52] | Hey! Hey, okay, no licking. No licking, no licking. | 不许舔啊 |
[21:56] | Okay, look, I will take you out. | 我给你拿出来 |
[21:58] | Just let me put these on first. | 先戴上这个 |
[21:59] | Yeah? Yeah, you see what I got you? | 看到我给你买什么了吗 |
[22:01] | Do you see what I got you? | 看到了吗 |
[22:03] | Hey, uh… Hey, don’t tell anybody, | 别跟其他人说 |
[22:05] | but I missed you, too. | 我还真想你呢 |
[22:07] | Yeah, ice cream. | 冰激凌 |
[22:08] | I didn’t know which flavor you liked, | 我不知道你喜欢什么口味 |
[22:10] | so I got you all five. | 所以五种口味我全买了 |
[22:13] | Come on. | 过来 |
[22:30] | Okay, here we go. Get ready. | 好的 准备好了 |
[22:34] | You are ready. | 你准备好了 宝贝 |
[22:37] | Here we go, girl. | 来吧 |
[22:40] | Go get it, girl! Go get the ball! | 去把球拿回来 |
[22:43] | Get it. | 去啊 |
[22:44] | Go on, girl. Go get it. | 拿回来啊 |
[22:46] | Go get it. | 快啊 |
[22:47] | Yeah, get… no? | 不? |
[22:51] | Fetch the… | 去抓… |
[22:56] | Yeah. Yeah, you’re right. | 是啊 你是对的 |
[22:59] | That’s no fun at all, is it? | 这一点也不好玩 |
[23:02] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:03] | Okay, here. | |
[23:08] | Is that better? | 这样好些了吧 |
[23:10] | Get it. | 去吧 |
[23:12] | Get it. Good girl. | 去拿回来 |
[23:13] | All right, bring it. Bring it. | 宝贝 好的 |
[23:15] | Yeah, that’s much better, isn’t it? | 这样就好多了 是吧 |
[23:17] | Yeah, because you gotta feel the ball. | 因为你需要感觉到球 |
[23:20] | You gotta feel the ball. | 你需要感觉到球 |
[23:22] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[23:28] | Stay with me now. Stay on the path. | 跟着我 看着路 |
[23:31] | I’m proud of you boys. | 我以你们为傲 孩子们 |
[23:32] | You’re doing great. | 你们做得很好 |
[23:34] | Look at that view. | 看看这儿的风景 |
[23:36] | Breathtaking. | 太美了 |
[23:37] | Looks like we’re heading east. | 看来我们是往东方走 |
[23:40] | You can tell by the moss. | 看苔藓就知道 |
[23:41] | The moss grows on the north side of the tree. | 苔藓生在在树木的北面 |
[23:44] | Do you know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[23:45] | Because there’s more shade on it. | 因为苔藓需要更多的树荫 |
[23:46] | What are you doing? What is that, a rug? | 你们做什么呢 那是什么 是毛毯吗 |
[23:49] | Don’t touch it. Just leave it alone. You don’t know where it’s been. | 别碰 别靠近 你们不知道它哪儿来的 |
[23:52] | Seriously, hands off the rug! | 我没开玩笑 别碰它 |
[23:54] | My hands are off the rug, see? | 我没碰毛毯 看见了吗 |
[23:56] | Just leave it alone. | 别碰它 |
[24:08] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:12] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[24:14] | Ah, you’re a good girl. Yes, you are. | 你真是个好宝贝 |
[24:21] | Just a second. Hello. | 等等 喂 |
[24:25] | When? | 什么时候 |
[24:28] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[24:32] | Yes. Okay, thank you for calling. | 是的 谢谢你打来电话 |
[24:40] | Okay, listen, um, you better sit down. | 好的 听我说 你最好坐下 |
[24:45] | You remember Amanda, the nice lady who took care of you? | 还记得Amanda吧 照顾你的那位女士 |
[24:49] | No, please, sit. | 别 请做好 |
[24:53] | I’m afraid I have some bad news. | 我有个好消息 |
[24:57] | Well, she had an accident. | 她出事了 |
[25:01] | She won’t be coming back. | 再也回不来了 |
[25:06] | Don’t… Don’t… Don’t cry. | 别 别哭 |
[25:09] | Don’t… Don’t cry. | 别 别哭 |
[25:11] | Oh, she’s happy. | 她很开心 |
[25:13] | She’s on a farm with all her friends. | 她在农场 和朋友们在一起 |
[25:15] | She loves it there. | 她喜欢那儿 |
[25:17] | She’s… | 她整天追逐小兔子 |
[25:19] | chasing rabbits all day, and… | |
[25:22] | You’re not buying that. | 你不信 |
[25:25] | I know how you feel. | 我知道你的感受 |
[25:27] | Believe me, I know exactly how you feel. | 你的感受我都懂 |
[25:30] | Shh. | |
[25:32] | Never alone, little one. | 你永远不会孤单 |
[25:35] | Never alone. | 你永远不会孤单 |
[25:38] | I’ve already talked to the police. | 我已经跟警察说了 |
[25:40] | I mean, the real police. They were here for three hours. | 真正的警察 他们在这儿待了3个小时 |
[25:44] | I didn’t know the girl, I never met the girl. | 我不认识这个女的 从没见过她 |
[25:46] | You were at her house. You were looking for her. | 你去过她家 你找过她 |
[25:49] | I saw she was missing. It was on the news. | 我在新闻里看见她失踪的消息 |
[25:52] | They said they needed volunteers. | 他们说需要志愿者 |
[25:54] | I was just doing my civic duty. | 我只是履行市民义务 |
[25:55] | Next time, I won’t bother. | 下次我不会惹麻烦了 |
[25:57] | You gave the police a false name. | 你给警察假名 |
[25:59] | Yes, I have four or five unpaid parking tickets. | 是的 我有四五张未付的停车票 |
[26:02] | You want to arrest me for that, go ahead. | 你想因此逮捕我吗 那就请便吧 |
[26:04] | Something spill? | 有东西溅出来了 |
[26:06] | Excuse me? | -你说什么 – 这块地板 |
[26:07] | This part of the floor, | -你说什么 – 这块地板 |
[26:09] | it almost looks like it was bleached. | 看起来用漂白剂清洗过 |
[26:11] | Yeah, excuse me, | 抱歉 |
[26:13] | I’m not comfortable with you just wandering around. | 你这样四处查看 让我感觉很不舒服 |
[26:15] | I’m sure you’re not. | 你肯定不舒服 |
[26:16] | I didn’t kill anyone, Mr. Monk, | 我没杀人 Monk先生 |
[26:18] | and you can’t prove that I did. | 你无法证明我杀了人 |
[26:21] | – Can you? – No, I can’t. | 是吗 是的 我无法证明 |
[26:24] | I like your paintings. | 我喜欢你的画 |
[26:26] | Do you go to a lot of galleries? | 你常去画廊吗 |
[26:29] | I think we’re done here. | 我想该说的我都说了 |
[26:31] | No, I’m sorry, I misspoke. | 抱歉 |
[26:33] | I know we’re done here. | 我说错了 该说的我都说了 |
[26:35] | Very nice meeting you both. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[26:38] | Uh, one more question. Just curious, about the rug. | 我还有个问题 我对地毯很好奇 |
[26:41] | – Which rug? – This rug. | – 什么地毯 – 这张地毯 |
[26:43] | – It looks brand new. – It is new. | 看起来很新 的确是新的 |
[26:47] | Steve bought it last week while I was in London. | Steve上周买的 那时我还在伦敦 |
[26:50] | I couldn’t have been more surprised. | 我惊讶极了 |
[26:53] | Is this about that missing girl? | 你们来是为了失踪的女人吧 |
[26:56] | The poor thing. | 可怜的人 |
[26:57] | I told you not to volunteer. | 我早让你别去做什么志愿者 |
[26:59] | He thinks he can save the world single-handedly. | 他总以为单枪匹马就能拯救全世界 |
[27:02] | I don’t think we’ve met. | 我们没见过吧 |
[27:04] | I’m Gwen. | 我叫Gwen |
[27:05] | Oh, what a cute dog. | 狗狗好可爱啊 |
[27:07] | Oh, where’s your tail? | |
[27:09] | He’s an Australian Shepherd. | 你的尾巴呢 他是澳大利亚牧羊狗 |
[27:11] | They’re born tailless. They’re bred that way. | 生来就没有尾巴 |
[27:13] | That makes you special, doesn’t it? | 这才是特别之处 对吧 |
[27:15] | Can I get you folks a drink? | 要喝点什么吗 |
[27:16] | Actually, they were just leaving, dear. | 他们正要走 |
[27:19] | Oh, I didn’t even get your names. | 我还不知道你们叫什么呢 |
[27:21] | There’s no need to. | 没必要知道了 |
[27:23] | They won’t be back. | 他们不会再来了 |
[27:32] | I’m home! | 我回来了 |
[27:35] | Ah! There you are. | 宝贝 |
[27:37] | – So how was she? – She was great. | 它还乖吧 |
[27:39] | I see you. There you are. | 很乖 瞧你啊 |
[27:42] | She’s so cute. | 它可爱极了 |
[27:44] | Yeah, I love you, too. I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[27:48] | Thank you for watching her. | 谢谢你照顾它 |
[27:50] | – Oh, I wish I had a dog. – Yeah. | – 我也想有条狗狗 |
[27:53] | Oh, oh, oh, she didn’t eat? | – 是啊 |
[27:56] | Well, she wasn’t hungry. | 它没吃吗 它不饿 |
[27:59] | Oh, well, maybe, were you waiting for me? | 可能吧 你是在等我吗 |
[28:02] | She was probably waiting for me. | 它可能在等我 |
[28:04] | I think she was. | 是的 |
[28:05] | Your aunt Natalie’s out front, so… | 你阿姨Natalie就在外面 |
[28:07] | She’ll give you a ride home. | 她会送你回去的 |
[28:09] | You said $5.00. | 你说了要给我5块钱 |
[28:11] | Right. | 对 |
[28:14] | Oh, you have change for a hundred? | – 100的你能找吗 |
[28:16] | – Yes. – Really? | – 当然 |
[28:18] | Mm-hmm. | 真的? |
[28:20] | Then you won’t need my five. | 那你就不需要我这5块钱了 |
[28:25] | Attitude. | 瞧瞧你什么态度 |
[28:27] | Where’s my girl? | 我的宝贝呢 |
[28:29] | This way. | 走这边 |
[28:34] | That a girl. | 乖宝宝 |
[28:38] | Easy, easy. | 放轻松 |
[28:40] | What do you got there? | 你怎么了 |
[28:42] | Just a bug. | 就一只小虫 |
[28:44] | It’s just a bug. | |
[28:45] | Okay, come on, this way. | 走这边 |
[28:47] | Come on. | |
[28:48] | Good girl. Come on. | 乖宝宝 走啊 |
[28:52] | No, this way. Oh! | 这边 哦 |
[28:53] | Oh, hey, what are you doing? | 嘿 |
[28:55] | You don’t know her. | 你干嘛 你又不认识它 |
[28:57] | This way. | 这边 |
[28:59] | Come on. Look | Come on. |
[29:12] | Shelby! | both ways. 走啊 看看路两边 |
[29:26] | Somebody tried to kill Shelby? | 有人要杀Shelby? |
[29:29] | Maybe he was drunk. | 可能是喝醉了 |
[29:30] | You know, or he was just turning around. | 他就是转个弯 |
[29:32] | No, no, it was deliberate. | 不 不 绝对是故意的 |
[29:34] | He… | 他…想压死它 |
[29:35] | tried to run her down. | |
[29:38] | He wasn’t interested in me. | 他不是冲我来的 |
[29:40] | He was definitely after Shelby. | 绝对是冲Shelby来的 |
[29:42] | Maybe he doesn’t like dogs. | 或许他不喜欢狗狗 |
[29:44] | How could anyone not like dogs? | 怎么会有人不喜欢狗狗呢 |
[29:46] | What reason would anybody possibly have? | 杀死一条狗 这能有什么原因呢 |
[29:48] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:49] | I don’t know, but it’s got to be connected to Amanda Castle. | 我不知道 但肯定与Amanda Castle有关 |
[29:52] | She disappeared a week and a half ago. | 她失踪了一个半周 |
[29:54] | Now, tonight, somebody tries to kill her dog. | 今晚又有人想杀了她的狗 |
[29:56] | It can’t be a coincidence. | 不可能是巧合 |
[29:59] | Was it the guy, Steven DeWitt? | 是Steven DeWitt干的吗 |
[30:01] | I couldn’t tell. | – 不好说 – 他开的什么车 |
[30:03] | Well, what kind of car did he drive? | – 不好说 – 他开的什么车 |
[30:04] | I don’t know. I was… | 我不知道 |
[30:06] | I’m so worried about Shelby. | 我太担心Shelby了 |
[30:08] | She’s been acting strangely. Look at her. | 它一直都怪怪的 |
[30:13] | She hasn’t eaten all day. | 一天了连一点儿东西都不吃 |
[30:14] | Maybe she witnessed the murder. | 或许案发时它在场 |
[30:17] | She saw DeWitt kill Amanda, | 它看见DeWitt杀死了Amanda |
[30:20] | and now he’s afraid that she’ll identify him. | 现在它很担心指认他 |
[30:22] | How? | – 怎么指认 – 冲他大叫 |
[30:24] | She could bark at him. | – 怎么指认 – 冲他大叫 |
[30:25] | Randy, as far as I know, in the state of California, | Randy 据我所知 在加州 |
[30:29] | dogs are not allowed to testify in open court. | 不允许狗上庭作证 |
[30:31] | Well, maybe DeWitt’s afraid they’ll change the rule. | 或许Dewitt担心规定有变 |
[30:33] | What, change the rule against dogs testifying in court? | 改变狗不能上庭作证的规定? |
[30:36] | Hmm, you know, one of those referendums. | 可以全民投票啊 |
[30:38] | It is California. | 这是在加州嘛 |
[30:42] | You want to know how tired I am? | 我真的很累了 |
[30:44] | I’m so tired, I don’t know if that even makes any sense. | 我累得不行了 听不懂这些乱七八糟的话 |
[30:47] | Come on, Monk, I’ll give you a ride home, | 走吧 |
[30:49] | you and your girlfriend, we’ll sleep on it, | Monk 我送你和你女朋友回家 |
[30:50] | maybe it’ll make more sense in the morning. | 问题留到明天再说吧 |
[30:52] | All right, let’s go. Ah, good girl. Good girl. | 走吧 |
[30:55] | Cute dog. | 狗狗真可爱 |
[31:02] | Veterinarian hotline. What’s your emergency? | 兽医热线 请问你有什么紧急情况 |
[31:04] | Yes, hello. | 你好 |
[31:06] | I have a dog… Well, she’s not really mine. | 我有条狗 |
[31:09] | Sort of adopted her, but it’s complicated. | 其实不是我的 是我收养的 |
[31:13] | You see, I’m a former police officer. | 说来话长 我以前是警察 |
[31:15] | Sir, is the animal sick? | 先生 动物生病了吗 |
[31:16] | Yes. Uh, yes, I think so. | 是的 我想是的 |
[31:20] | She isn’t eating, and she, uh… | 它不吃东西 |
[31:24] | she seems to be shivering. | 它…它看起来… 在发抖 |
[31:28] | Oh, well, is she panting heavily and heaving? | 它喘气急促吗 呕吐吗 |
[31:31] | Yes. Yes. | 是的 |
[31:32] | Uh-huh. Has she been putting on weight? | 它最近长胖了吗 |
[31:35] | Well, yes. Yes, she has. | 是的 |
[31:38] | Well, it sounds like she’s whelping. | 看来它要产仔了 |
[31:39] | I don’t understand. | 我没听明白 |
[31:41] | Well, I think she’s in labor. | 我认为它怀孕了 要产仔了 |
[31:44] | I don’t understand. | 我没听明白 |
[31:46] | She’s in labor. | 它怀孕了 |
[31:47] | She’s having a litter, little puppies? | 它要生幼犬了 |
[31:50] | Baby puppies. | |
[31:52] | You mean now? | – 你是说现在? |
[31:53] | It sounds like it. | – 似乎是的 |
[31:57] | Sir? | 先生? |
[31:59] | Are you still there? | 还在线吗 |
[32:02] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你了 |
[32:08] | That’s a good | That’s a good girl. |
[32:11] | You’re doing great. | girl. 好宝宝 你做得很好 |
[32:13] | Mr. Monk, please bring me a towel. | Monk先生 给我条毛巾 |
[32:16] | Keep breathing. | 呼吸 |
[32:17] | Oh, I know it hurts. | 我知道很痛 |
[32:20] | I’ve been there, too. | 我也经历过 |
[32:25] | Where’d you get the mask? | – 你从哪儿弄的口罩 |
[32:26] | Left top drawer. | – 左边第一个抽屉 |
[32:28] | It’s a natural thing, Mr. Monk. | 这是很自然的事情 |
[32:30] | Your mother did it, twice. | Monk先生 你妈妈经历过两次 |
[32:32] | You’re not helping at all. | 你这是在帮忙吗 |
[32:33] | She didn’t do it in somebody’s living room! | 我妈妈可没在别人的客厅里生孩子 |
[32:35] | Shh! | |
[32:36] | She didn’t go surprising people. | 她也没有突如其来 说生就生 |
[32:40] | Why… Why didn’t you tell me she was pregnant? | 为什么不先跟我说它怀孕了 |
[32:43] | I didn’t know. Nobody knew. | 我怎么知道 这事谁能知道 |
[32:44] | Come on, you’re a woman. How could you not know? | 你是女人 你怎么不知道呢 |
[32:47] | It’s a disaster. | 杯具啊~ |
[32:49] | Little animals coming out of other animals. | 动物从别的动物肚子里钻出来 |
[32:53] | What was God thinking? | 上帝搞什么飞机啊 |
[32:55] | Oh, it’s the miracle of life. It’s a beautiful thing. | 这就是生命的奇迹 是美好的事情 |
[32:59] | Oh! | 好吧 这次没这么美妙 我的意思是 通常说来 |
[33:00] | Okay, that’s not such a beautiful thing. | 好吧 这次没这么美妙 |
[33:01] | I mean, in general. | 我的意思是 通常说来 |
[33:03] | This is what I get. | 这就是我得到的 |
[33:04] | Trying to be nice, and they open my… | 我试着对它很好 它们闯进我的… |
[33:07] | – Your heart? – My house! | – 你的心扉? |
[33:08] | They open my house! | – 我的房子 它们闯进我的房子 |
[33:10] | You opened your heart, Mr. Monk. Don’t close it now. | 你敞开了心扉 Monk先生 |
[33:13] | Oh, here it comes, ready or not. | 别关上心门 准备好了吗 开始了 |
[33:15] | No, no, not yet! I’m not ready yet, please. | 还没准备好呢 |
[33:17] | No, just tell her to wait. Wait! | 让它再等等 |
[33:19] | Wait, tell her… No. Shelby, no! | |
[33:21] | Bad dog! | Shelby 不行 坏狗狗 |
[33:23] | You’re doing good, sweetie. Keep breathing. | 做得好 |
[33:24] | Keep breathing. Here it comes. | 呼吸 呼吸 出来了 |
[33:26] | What is that? That can’t be right. | 是什么 不能这样 |
[33:27] | That is… that cannot be right. | 不能这样 |
[33:29] | Whoa. That… That can’t be right. | 不能这样 |
[33:32] | That is not right. There’s no way that… | 不能… |
[33:46] | Congratulations, grandpa. | 恭喜了 |
[33:49] | Wow. | 外公 |
[33:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[33:53] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[33:54] | What are you gonna name him? | 你取名字了吗 |
[34:01] | Exhibit “a.” | 1号证据 |
[34:05] | Good girl. | 干得好 |
[34:15] | Exhibit “A”? | 1号证据? |
[34:17] | Check out the tail. | 看尾巴 |
[34:19] | – What tail? – Exactly. | – 什么尾巴 – 一模一样 |
[34:21] | His father’s an Australian Shepherd. | 它爸爸是澳大利亚牧羊狗 |
[34:23] | A tailless Australian Shepherd. | 无尾澳大利亚牧羊狗 |
[34:25] | Steven DeWitt. | |
[34:26] | His wife mentioned she’d been traveling recently, | 他妻子说她最近出去旅行了 |
[34:29] | and how long was she gone? | 她走了多久 |
[34:30] | – About three months. – That fits. | – 大约3个月 – 符合 |
[34:32] | While his wife was out of town, he was having an affair with Amanda. | 他妻子离开期间 他和Amanda有了私情 |
[34:36] | They were “hooking up,” you understand? | – 他们混在一起 |
[34:38] | Uh, yeah. | 明白吗 – 明白 |
[34:40] | And while they were hooking up, | 他们混在一起 |
[34:41] | their dogs were “hooking up.” | 它们也混在一起 |
[34:43] | Everybody and everything, “hooking up.” | 他们和它们都混在一起 |
[34:46] | Do you remember two days ago? | 记得两天前吗 |
[34:49] | DeWitt showed up to help look for the body. | DeWitt帮忙寻找尸体 |
[34:51] | He was petting Shelby. | 他摸了摸Shelby的肚子 |
[34:53] | He was patting her belly. | |
[34:55] | He noticed she was pregnant. | 他发现它怀孕了 |
[34:57] | DeWitt had a problem. | 这下DeWitt有麻烦了 |
[34:58] | He knew as soon as we saw these tailless puppies, | 他知道一旦Shelby生下无尾的小狗 |
[35:01] | we’d run a DNA test. | 我们会做DNA检测 |
[35:03] | We’d have proof, living proof their dogs had met, | 我们就有了证据 活生生的证据 |
[35:05] | which would prove he knew Amanda. | 证明他认识Amanda |
[35:07] | That’s why he tried to run her over tonight. | 所以昨晚他企图压死它 |
[35:08] | Well, looks like we’ve got our smoking gun. | 看来我们找到了铁证 |
[35:11] | You’re just about the cutest little smoking gun in history. | 你真是史上最可爱的证据 |
[35:14] | – Look at you. – You little dog. | 瞧啊 |
[35:16] | The jury’s gonna eat you up. | 陪审团肯定会相信的 |
[35:19] | Oh, wait a minute. I think we have more evidence. | 等等 又有证据了 |
[35:21] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[35:23] | Here we go, here we go. | |
[35:25] | Good girl, Shelby. Good girl. | 好样的 Shelby |
[35:40] | Okay, here comes exhibit “A,” “B,” “C,” exhibit “D.” | 1 2 3 4号证据 |
[35:44] | Oh, another one? | 还有吗 |
[35:46] | What’s the record? | 记录是多少 |
[35:48] | Mm, I think it’s 101. | 我想是在<101斑点狗>里 |
[35:52] | That was the movie. | – 那是电影 |
[35:54] | Right. | – 是的 |
[35:55] | That woman again, who was that, Coupe De Ville? | 那个女人叫什么 Coupe De |
[35:58] | Ah, Cruella. Cruella, she was bad news. | Ville Cruella 她是个坏人 |
[36:02] | Monk, this is good scotch. | Monk 苏格兰威士忌不错啊 你哪儿来的 |
[36:03] | Where’d you get this scotch? | 市长送的圣诞礼物 |
[36:05] | It was a Christmas gift from the mayor. | 市长送的圣诞礼物 |
[36:07] | Well, thank the mayor for me. | 替我向市长道谢 |
[36:10] | Ah, I think she’s done. | |
[36:12] | And so am I. | |
[36:13] | Randy, you better drive. | Randy 你来开车 |
[36:15] | What about DeWitt? | DeWitt呢 |
[36:17] | We’ll pick him up. | 会抓到他的 |
[36:19] | Call Kramer and have somebody go to his house, | 通知Kramer派人去他家 |
[36:20] | and put an A.P.B. on his vehicle. | 对他的车辆发布全境通告 |
[36:22] | Yes, sir. | – 是的 |
[36:23] | What… What do I do? | – 我做什么呢 |
[36:25] | You get some sleep. | 你去睡一觉 |
[36:26] | We’ll be back to pick you and the dogs up in the morning. | 早上我们回来接你和狗狗 |
[36:28] | No, no, no, no, no, no. The puppies, what do I do? | 不 我是说这些小狗 我该怎么做 |
[36:31] | Mr. Monk, you don’t have to do anything. | Monk先生 |
[36:33] | She knows what she’s doing. | 你什么都不用做 它知道该做什么 |
[36:35] | Bye, Shelby. | 再见 |
[36:37] | Good job. | Shelby 干得好 |
[36:43] | You have a lot of explaining to do, young lady. | 你得好好解释解释 年轻女士 |
[37:14] | You’re too late. | 太晚了 |
[37:16] | She’s already had the litter. | 它已经生了 |
[37:21] | What are you gonna do, Steve? | 你打算怎么办 |
[37:25] | Kill them all? | 把它们全宰了? |
[37:28] | I suppose I am. | 是的 |
[37:30] | But I’m a witness, so you’ll have to kill me, too. | – 我是证人 |
[37:32] | No, don’t… don’t… don’t move. | 你也得把我杀了 – 别动 |
[37:34] | You just stay where you are. | 站着别动 |
[37:47] | I don’t think you’re a killer. | 我想你不是凶手 |
[37:52] | I think you loved Amanda. | 你爱Amanda |
[37:58] | – It was an accident. – I believe you. | – 那是意外 – 我相信你 |
[38:00] | She fell and hit her head. | – 她摔倒 |
[38:01] | That’s not murder. | 撞到头部 – 你不是故意杀人 |
[38:04] | It’s manslaughter, maybe obstruction. | 是过失杀人 |
[38:07] | That’s bad, but it could be a lot worse. | 很糟糕 可你这样只会让事情更糟糕 |
[38:13] | Don’t make it worse. | 别让事情更糟糕 |
[38:19] | Don’t make it worse. | 别让事情更糟糕 |
[38:27] | – It was an accident. – I know. | – 那是意外 – 我知道 |
[38:31] | I know it was. | 我知道那是意外 |
[38:45] | They’re beautiful. | 真可爱 |
[38:53] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:03] | – I’ll take that one. – Okay. | – 我要这只 |
[39:07] | Ooh. | – 好的 |
[39:12] | What’s his name? | 它叫什么 |
[39:13] | Uh, exhibit “B,” but you can call him anything you want. | 2号证据 – |
[39:17] | All right. | 你可以自己给它取名字 – 好的 |
[39:18] | – Say thank you. – Thank you. | – 说谢谢 – 谢谢 |
[39:20] | We’ll take good care of him, we promise. | 我们肯定会好好照顾它的 |
[39:22] | Okay. | 当然 |
[39:24] | Wait. Wait. Uh, I can’t do this. | 等等 对不起 我不能这么做 |
[39:29] | I’m sorry. I can’t split them up. | 我不能将它们分开 |
[39:30] | They have to stay together. | 它们要在一起 |
[39:32] | Mr. Monk, I know it hurts, | Monk先生 我知道这很难受 |
[39:34] | and I know you’re thinking about your own family. | 我知道你想起了自己的家 |
[39:37] | With dogs, it’s different. | 可对狗来说不一样 |
[39:39] | It’s not different. They’re a family, | 没什么不一样 它们是一家人(或狗) |
[39:41] | she’s the mother, they have to be together. | 它们应该在一起 |
[39:42] | Here’s the thing. There are five dogs here. | 一共5只狗 |
[39:44] | You can’t keep them all. You’re… you know. | 你照顾不过来 你… 你知道 你有自己的问题 |
[39:48] | You’re you. | 我知道自己也需要人照顾 |
[39:49] | I know, I know, I’m me. | 我知道自己也需要人照顾 |
[39:51] | How about this? | 这样吧 |
[39:52] | – We’ll take all of them. – Really? | – 我们把它们全都带走 – 真的? |
[39:55] | The whole family… | 一家人 |
[39:57] | Including the mom. | 包括狗妈妈 |
[39:58] | We have three acres, it’s all fenced in. | 我们有3英亩的地方 |
[40:01] | They’ll love it. | 有栅栏围着 它们会喜欢的 |
[40:03] | Okay. | – 好的 – 太好了 |
[40:05] | Hey, great, I’ll get her things. | 我去拿它的东西 Anne Marie 你来帮忙吗 |
[40:07] | Anne Marie, you want to help? | – 好的 – 太好了 |
[40:08] | – Yeah. – Okay? | – 好的 – 太好了 |
[40:14] | You can visit her anytime. | 你可以随时来看它 |
[40:16] | Uh, how about 2:00? | – 2点怎么样 |
[40:17] | Okay, 2:00. | – 好的 |
[40:19] | You mean, tomorrow? | 你说明天? |
[40:20] | – Every day. – Every day? | – 每天 – 每天? |
[40:24] | Okay. | 当然了 |
[40:27] | I’ll go get her leash. | 我去拿它的皮带 |
[40:33] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[40:35] | I know them. | 我了解他们 |
[40:37] | They’re a good family. | 他们一家人都很好 |
[40:39] | You’ll be happy there. | 你会开心的 |
[40:45] | Never alone, little one. | 永远不会孤单 |
[40:49] | Never alone again. | 永远不再孤单 |