时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:34] | Sorry we’re late. | 抱歉 我们迟到了 |
[03:36] | Have you been waiting long? | 你等很久了吧 |
[03:38] | 11 years. | 足足十一年了 |
[03:46] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[03:47] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[03:48] | I’m just smiling. | 只是微笑 |
[03:50] | Adrian | Adrian, I just want to say |
[03:51] | that we really appreciate the work you’ve done. | 我想说对于你的工作 我们非常感激 |
[03:53] | Unofficially as a consultant over the last eight years. | 过去十一年里 你作为非正式顾问 为我们破了不少案件 |
[03:56] | We’ve been reading your case file | 我们看过你的档案 |
[03:58] | and talking with your colleagues. | 和你同事也谈过 |
[04:00] | It’s a very impressive record. | 印象相当深刻 |
[04:02] | I worked on the raincoat strangler case. | 我侦办过雨衣扼杀者的案子 |
[04:05] | We worked that case for nine months without a lead. | 我们调查了整整九个月 却毫无线索 |
[04:08] | I still don’t know how you did it. | 到现在我还是不知道你是如何破案的 |
[04:10] | I got lucky. | 我很幸运 |
[04:12] | Actually, it was more than just luck. | 其实也不止运气这么简单 |
[04:15] | I talked to the suspect, | 我和疑犯谈过 |
[04:17] | and I noticed there were a few discrepancies in his alibi. | 发现他不在场的证词中有些矛盾之处 |
[04:22] | It was quite impressive. | 太棒了 |
[04:23] | It was dazzling, actually. | 相当厉害 |
[04:26] | Impressive, dazzling, I’ll take either one. | 太棒了 相当厉害 我选一个好了 |
[04:30] | I see you’re still working with Neven Bell. | 你还在接受Neven Bell的治疗 |
[04:33] | I’ve known Neven for years. He’s a good man. | 我们认识多年了 他是个好人 |
[04:35] | And a good psy… Doctor. | 还是非常好的精神病…医生 |
[04:39] | We made some real progress. | 我们取得了不俗的进步 |
[04:41] | So I see. Tell him I said hello. | 看得出来 代我向他问好 |
[04:43] | Can… Can I use your phone? | 能借用你的手机吗 |
[04:46] | Oh, you don’t have to say hello now. | 不 没必要现在就说 |
[04:48] | The next time you see him. | 下次见到他时再说吧 |
[04:50] | – Ah. Got ya. – Yeah. | 明白了 |
[05:03] | It’s fun to laugh. | 好好笑 |
[05:06] | Mr. Monk, I also appreciate the work you’ve been doing for the city | Monk先生 对你为这座城市所做的一切 我深表感激 |
[05:09] | as well as the progress you’ve made. | 也很高兴看到你取得了进步 |
[05:11] | I have to say I’m very encouraged. | 我真的深受鼓舞 |
[05:13] | However… | 但是… |
[05:14] | How… However. | 但是… |
[05:16] | Handing you a gun and a badge is a big responsibility. | 交予你枪和警徽是一项重大的责任 |
[05:19] | It’s probably the most important decision | 是我们小组有史以来做过的 |
[05:20] | this panel will ever make, | 最重要的决定 |
[05:22] | and it wouldn’t be fair to you or the city | 如果草率让你复职 |
[05:24] | to put you on the street prematurely. | 对你本人 对这座城市而言 都是不公平的 |
[05:26] | And, speaking personally, I’m just not sure. | 从我个人来说 我还不肯定 |
[05:29] | I’m not convinced you have the judgment, | 我还不相信你有此判断力 |
[05:30] | I’m not convinced you have the temperament. | 也不相信你的心理能承担此工作 |
[05:33] | Thank you for coming in. | 谢谢你今天到此 |
[05:35] | We’ll have an answer by next week. | 下周我们会做出决定 |
[05:40] | I mean, it was going so well. The first two loved me. | 一切都很顺利 前两人都很喜欢我 |
[05:43] | I could tell… we were all laughing, for some reason. | 我们一直在笑 气氛很融洽 我感觉得出来 |
[05:47] | But the third guy, this Captain Willis, | 可第三个人 |
[05:49] | Frank Willis, he just hated me. | Willis上尉 他讨厌我 |
[05:52] | Well, two out of three… at least you’re getting closer. | 三分之二 至少你又进了一步 |
[05:54] | Monk Mr. Monk, I just don’t think | |
[05:56] | you have the judgment or the temperament. | 我想你无此判断力 也无此心理承受能力 |
[05:58] | – That’s how he talks? – Yes, exactly. | 他这么说的? 没错 |
[06:00] | Well, it’s just a preliminary hearing, right? | 这只是初步的听证会 |
[06:02] | They’ll make the final recommendation next week. | 最终的建议要下周才能出来 |
[06:04] | Maybe he’ll change his mind. | 说不定他会改主意呢 |
[06:05] | You know that Hank Henderson shot his partner? | 你知道Hank Henderson杀死了他的搭档吗 |
[06:08] | Natalie, he shot his own partner, | 他亲手把自己的搭档杀死了 |
[06:10] | and he was reinstated a month later. | 可一个月后他居然复职了 |
[06:12] | Well, Hank Henderson plays the game, Mr. Monk. | Hank Henderson是游戏运动高手 Monk先生 |
[06:14] | He plays golf with the police commissioner’s brother. | 他和警长的弟弟一起打高尔夫球 |
[06:16] | You got to get out there, network, kiss some butts. | 你也该走出去 交交朋友 拍拍马屁 |
[06:19] | Sounds so unsanitary. | 这也太不卫生了吧 |
[06:20] | You know what I mean. Schmooze. | 你别装傻 |
[06:22] | You have a week to change his mind. | 献献殷勤 你有一周的时间让他改主意 |
[06:24] | Hey, there you are. How’d it go? | 嘿 你们在这儿呀 怎么样了 |
[06:26] | Good. It’s two to one in our favor. | 很好 有两人站在我们这边 |
[06:28] | Well, that’s not bad. You’re getting closer. | 不赖嘛 你又进了一步 |
[06:31] | Yeah, to retirement age. | 是啊 距离退休年龄 |
[06:32] | Well, at the moment we have bigger problems. | 眼下有个更重要的问题 |
[06:35] | Driver’s in the hospital, the guard is dead. | 司机被送往医院 保安死了 |
[06:37] | Went down around 10:30. | 案发时间大约是10点30 |
[06:38] | Very professional, very well-planned… | 作案手法相当专业 计划相当周密 |
[06:41] | until it wasn’t. | 谁知事情有变 |
[06:42] | Bad guys parked here. | 罪犯在这儿停车 |
[06:44] | The armored car was about an hour behind schedule, | 运钞车晚了一个小时 |
[06:46] | so they must’ve waited here for some time. | 他们肯定在此等了一段时间 |
[06:48] | Two guys, they got out, ski masks, | 两个人 逃跑了 |
[06:51] | both with rifles, bang the driver, bang bang the guard, | 头戴滑雪面罩 手持来复枪 司机身中一枪 保安身中两枪 |
[06:55] | then make off with 900 grand. | 然后抢走90万美元 逃之夭夭 |
[07:00] | So what do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[07:01] | I can’t believe Anderson got reinstated. | Anderson居然复职了 |
[07:04] | – He shot his own partner. – Any fingerprints? | 他可是开枪杀了自己的搭档啊 |
[07:07] | No, nothing. The cab was clean, the doors. | 有指纹吗 没有 驾驶室和车门上都没有 |
[07:09] | They were probably wearing gloves. | 他们可能戴了手套 |
[07:11] | Open the meter. | 打开停车收费器 |
[07:13] | Pardon me? | 什么 |
[07:14] | Well, you said the armored car was running late, | 你说运钞车晚到了 |
[07:18] | if they didn’t want to draw attention to themselves | 如果他们想避人耳目 |
[07:20] | they were probably feeding the meter. | 他们可能往停车收费器里投币了 |
[07:21] | Fingerprints on the coin. | 硬币上的指纹 |
[07:24] | Hey, get the tech guys over here. | 嘿 通知鉴证人员 |
[07:26] | Have ’em open this meter and dust every coin they find. | 打开停车收费器 里面的硬币一个也不能放过 |
[07:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:32] | I’m not a schmoozer. That’s the problem. | 谢谢 我可不会献殷勤 |
[07:33] | I don’t play golf. | 这就是问题了 我也不会打高尔夫球 |
[07:35] | How do people schmooze, anyway? | 人们都怎么献殷勤啊 |
[07:36] | Is it “schmooze” or “smooze”? | 是献殷勤呢 还是献阴勤? |
[07:39] | Sorry I’m late. | 不好意思我迟到了 |
[07:41] | Uh, don’t tell me. | 什么也别说 |
[07:44] | All right, tell me. | 好吧 还是说吧 |
[07:45] | It’s an outreach program. | 好吧 还是说吧 是警方的特殊服务项目 |
[07:46] | The a department’s sponsoring it. | 有部门赞助 |
[07:48] | It’s called “Buddies in Blue.” | 叫做”小小警察” |
[07:50] | Uh-huh. | 城里的孩子和警察一起 |
[07:51] | You know, kids in the city sending time with cops. | 城里的孩子和警察一起 |
[07:53] | I’m taking four kids camping this weekend. | 这个周末我要带四个孩子出去野营 |
[07:55] | It’s gonna be so much fun. Everybody’s gonna get a badge. | 肯定会很好玩的 人人都能得到一枚警徽 |
[07:58] | Almost everybody. | 这下好了 地球人都有了 |
[08:00] | Hey, do you want to come? I could use the help. | 嘿 你想去吗 我需要助手呢 |
[08:02] | Eh, no. | 不了 |
[08:04] | – Do you have plans? – No. | 你有别的事? 没有 |
[08:06] | You’re not feeling well? | 身体不舒服? |
[08:09] | No. | 没 |
[08:10] | Well, I hope you feel better. | 希望你感觉好些了 |
[08:12] | When are you leaving? | 什么时候去 |
[08:14] | Tomorrow morning. | 明天早上 |
[08:15] | – Why are you wearing that now? – To get acclimated. | 那你怎么现在就这副打扮 |
[08:17] | It’s like swinging two bats in the on-deck circle. | 得先适应适应嘛 就像在击球员准备区里先挥棒 |
[08:20] | Women, they just don’t get it. | 女人是不会懂的 |
[08:22] | Take it off, Randy. | 放下来 Randy |
[08:23] | Yes, sir. | 是的 |
[08:25] | What is that? What do you got? | 那是什么 |
[08:26] | Peanut shell? | 花生壳? |
[08:28] | These shells were twisted apart. | 这些花生壳是被掰断的 |
[08:30] | Most people just split ’em down the middle right? | 多数人都是从中间剥开的 |
[08:34] | – That’s how I eat it. – Yeah, me too. | – 我就是这么吃的 – 我也是 |
[08:35] | I’m allergic so I don’t eat ’em. | 我过敏 不吃花生 |
[08:37] | Good work, detective. | 干得好 侦探 |
[08:39] | Tell that to Captain Willis. | 这话得告诉Willis上尉 |
[08:41] | Frank Willis? | |
[08:42] | Oh, he’s the one voting against Mr. Monk. | 是的 他对Monk先生投了反对票 |
[08:45] | Yeah, I know Frank. That’s Brian’s dad. | 我认识Frank 他是Brian的爸爸 |
[08:47] | Who’s Brian? | Brian是谁 |
[08:48] | Brian, he’s one of my buddies in blue. | Brian是小小警察里的一员 |
[08:50] | Going camping with him this weekend. | 这周也去野营 |
[08:53] | Really? | 真的? |
[08:59] | Really… | 这样啊 |
[09:04] | I’ll come with you. | 我和你去 |
[09:06] | Really? | 真的? |
[09:07] | Well, you said you needed some help. | – 你不是说要帮手吗 – 很好 |
[09:09] | Great. | 不行 Monk先生 这可是野营啊 |
[09:10] | No, Mr. Monk, it’s camping. | 不行 Monk先生 这可是野营啊 |
[09:11] | Yeah, in the woods. | – 是的 |
[09:13] | Yeah, I know what camping is. | 在树林里 – 我知道野营是怎么回事 |
[09:14] | I don’t think you do. | 我看你不知道 |
[09:16] | You said I should play the game; That’s what I’m doing. | 你说过我应该做做运动 我正要这么做呢 |
[09:19] | No, no, I meant more like an indoor game like gin rummy… | 不 我说的是室内运动游戏 比如斗地主 |
[09:23] | No, no, no, no, no, I’m going camping | 不 不 |
[09:25] | with little Brian Willis… | 我要和Brian Willis一起野营 |
[09:27] | Camping and schmoozing all weekend long. | 整个周末 野营 献殷勤两不误 |
[09:31] | Oh, yeah. | 太棒了 |
[09:32] | And then he’s gonna come home | 等他回家后 |
[09:34] | with a lot of stories about Adrian Monk. | 他就有很多Adrian Monk的故事可以讲了 |
[09:38] | I’m sure he will. | 他肯定有的 |
[09:50] | Okay, Will Dellman. | 好的 Will Dellman |
[09:53] | Hey, Will. | – 嘿 |
[09:55] | Here. | Will – 在这儿呢 |
[09:56] | I call shotgun. | 我做前排 |
[09:57] | Whoa, hang on, nobody rides shotgun. | 我做前排 等等 谁也不许坐前排 |
[10:00] | Everybody rides in the back. | 都坐后面去 |
[10:02] | Oh, cool van. | 车不错嘛 |
[10:03] | I call window. | 我坐靠窗 |
[10:04] | Whoa, what’s this thingy? | 这是啥东东呢 |
[10:07] | Can I see your gun? | 能看看你的枪吗 |
[10:08] | Uh, no, no… Oh, hop in the back, there. | 后面坐去 |
[10:11] | All right. Good man. | 很好 |
[10:13] | Uh, hey, Norman Walters. | 嘿 Norman Walters |
[10:15] | – Hi. | – Hi. 嗨 |
[10:16] | Oh, uh, sorry, Norman, uh, no video games. | 抱歉 Norman 不能带游戏机 |
[10:19] | Well, hang on. If I cross this lake, I get 20 points. | 等等 如果我跨过这个湖 就能得到20分 |
[10:22] | Well, you know what? We’re gonna see some real lakes. | 我们会见识到真正的湖 |
[10:25] | Hop in the van. | 上车 |
[10:27] | Let me get that. | 我来吧 |
[10:29] | Okay, uh, Nicky Phillips. | 好的 Nicky Phillips |
[10:31] | Right here. | 在这儿呢 |
[10:32] | Oh, hey. | 嘿 |
[10:33] | Uh, you, uh… you bringing this plant? | 嘿 这盆植物你要带吗 |
[10:36] | Uh, yeah. So I can replant it. | 我要移植它 |
[10:38] | It belongs in a deciduous forest, | 它属于落叶的森林 |
[10:40] | not on my mom’s patio. | 而不是妈妈的院子 |
[10:42] | Cool. That’s a good idea, Nicky. | 好主意 Nicky |
[10:43] | – Thanks. – Good thinking. | – 谢谢 |
[10:45] | Great. I’ll take good care of him. | – 想法不错 好好照顾它 |
[10:49] | Will, what’re you doing up there? | Wil 你爬上去做什么 |
[10:51] | Why don’t you, uh… | 回车里 |
[10:52] | Why don’t you come on down and get in the van? | 快下来 |
[10:54] | – No. – Yeah. | 回车里去 |
[10:55] | Hey, come and get in the van. | 嘿 快回车里去 |
[10:56] | – Just get in the van. – No. | 快回车里去 |
[10:58] | – Yeah, come and get in the van. – No. | 快回车里去 |
[11:00] | Okay. | |
[11:03] | – All right, all right. – You’re so slow. | 好的 |
[11:06] | Mom, Dad, can I get a little help? | 爸爸妈妈 等帮个忙吗 |
[11:10] | That’s where we are, and that’s where you’re going. | 我们在这儿 你要去这儿 |
[11:14] | The middle of nowhere. | 荒无人烟的地方 |
[11:21] | Not too late to back out. | 现在反悔还来得及哦 |
[11:22] | Oh, no. I am doing this. I am playing the game. | 不 我要去 |
[11:26] | Well, at least try to have some fun. | 至少找点乐子 |
[11:28] | Natalie, it’s a game. It’s not supposed to be fun. | Natalie 这是一场运动 不应该有乐子 |
[11:31] | So here are your wipes. | 给你纸巾 |
[11:35] | Extra wipes. | 额外的纸巾 |
[11:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:39] | Back-up extra wipes. | 备用的额外纸巾 |
[11:41] | Some extra back-up wipes. | 额外的备用纸巾 |
[11:43] | You want me to write your name in your clothes? | 要我把你的名字写在衣服上吗 |
[11:45] | Not necessary. | 用不着 |
[11:47] | A, my name’s already in them, | 第一 我已经写在衣服上了 |
[11:48] | and B, these clothes aren’t coming off. | 第二 我不会脱衣服的 |
[11:51] | Even when you sleep? | 睡觉也不脱? |
[11:52] | Oh, I won’t be sleeping. | 我不会睡觉的 |
[11:53] | Mr. Monk, where’s your canteen? | Monk先生 你的水壶呢 |
[11:56] | I won’t be drinking either. | 我也不会喝水 |
[11:57] | Okay, if I drink water, I make water, you understand? | 好吧 如果我喝水 我会小便 你明白吗 |
[12:03] | I don’t want to start the machine, you understand? | 我不想启动身体的这项功能 你明白吗 |
[12:06] | Unfortunately yes, I do understand. | – 很不幸 我明白 – 哦 天啊 |
[12:08] | Oh, my God. There he is. Let the games begin. | 他来吧 游戏开始了 |
[12:14] | Listen, I… I got to say goodbye to, uh… | 听着 我要和… |
[12:18] | Brian, your son? Should I get a name tag? | Brian 你的儿子? |
[12:21] | Oh, sorry, it’s work. | 我该别着名牌? 抱歉 都是工作 |
[12:24] | It’s always work. | 总有工作 |
[12:26] | All right. | 好的 |
[12:28] | So, camping. This’ll be great. | 很好 野营 |
[12:31] | I used to go camping all the time. I loved it. | 会很有趣的 我以前常常野营 我很喜欢 |
[12:33] | Great. Why don’t you go? | 很好 你为什么不去呢 |
[12:34] | Uh, well, I wish I could. | 我也想去啊 |
[12:36] | You know, when you come back, | 你回来后 |
[12:37] | we’ll do something together just you and me. | 我们一起好好玩玩 就你和我 |
[12:39] | You mean between phone calls, right? | 你是说在电话里吗 |
[12:41] | Captain Willis. Hey, I thought that was you. | Willis上尉 嘿 我就说是你嘛 |
[12:44] | Mr. Monk. Are you part of this? | Monk先生 你也参加吗 |
[12:47] | Yes, sir. I’m one of the instructors. | 是的 我是带队者之一 |
[12:49] | Because I love kids. | 我喜欢孩子 |
[12:50] | I forgot to mention that yesterday, but I love kids. | 昨天我忘说了 不过我很喜欢孩子 |
[12:54] | Because they’re the future, aren’t they? | 因为… 他们是未来的主人 |
[12:59] | So I guess I’ll be getting to know your son here. | 我猜我会和你儿子交上朋友的 |
[13:02] | I mean, I’m assuming he’s your son | 我猜他是你儿子吧 |
[13:04] | unless he’s your younger brother. | 除非他是你的弟弟 |
[13:06] | His brother? | 他的弟弟? 你看起来很成熟 |
[13:07] | I mean, you seem so mature, and you look so young. | 你看起来很成熟 你看起来又这么年轻 |
[13:11] | And you’re a detective? | 你是侦探吗 |
[13:13] | Oh! | |
[13:14] | Good comeback. | Good comeback. 这个回答很聪明嘛 |
[13:17] | Okay, well, that’s enough schmoozing. | 殷勤献得差不多了 |
[13:18] | Let’s… Let’s go camping! Yeah. | 我们走吧 |
[13:21] | – Have fun. – Yeah. | 玩得开心 |
[13:23] | – Love you. – Whatever. | – 我爱你 – 无所谓 |
[13:25] | Your father is a great man, | 你爸爸是个大好人 |
[13:27] | you know, you must be very proud. | 你肯定以他为傲吧 |
[13:29] | We’re gonna have fun. | 我们肯定会很开心的 |
[13:31] | Hey, Brian. Here, let me get that. | 嘿 Brian 给我吧 |
[13:34] | Okay, guys, here we go. | 好的 |
[13:40] | Whoo-hoo! | 孩子们 我们出发了 |
[13:48] | I just had two cups of coffee; I could do this all day. | 我刚喝了两杯咖啡 精神好得很呢 |
[13:51] | So let’s try again. Where is your boyfriend? | 我再问一遍 你男朋友呢 |
[13:54] | Which one? | 哪一个 和你同居三年的那个 Luke Johnston |
[13:55] | The one you’ve been living with for three years. | 哪一个 和你同居三年的那个 Luke Johnston |
[13:56] | Luke Johnston. | 和他弟弟一起抢劫运钞车的那个 |
[13:57] | The one that robbed that armored car with his brother. | 和他弟弟一起抢劫运钞车的那个 |
[14:00] | Luke didn’t rob anybody. | Luke没有抢劫 |
[14:01] | Winona, listen to me, this wasn’t just another smash and grab. | Winona 听我说 这可不是什么小偷小闹 |
[14:05] | A guard got killed. | 一名保安被杀了 |
[14:07] | And we found Luke’s fingerprints near the scene. | 在案发现场附近 我们发现了Luke的指纹 |
[14:10] | Near the scene. What does that mean? | 案发现场附近 这话什么意思 |
[14:12] | It means I want to talk to him. | 意思就是 我想和他谈谈 |
[14:14] | That’s what it means. | 就这个意思 |
[14:17] | Where are they? | 他们到底在哪儿 |
[14:18] | – No idea. – Sure you do. | – 不知道 – 你肯定知道 |
[14:21] | I’m not saying another word. | 我没什么好说的 |
[14:23] | Luke and Del are like family. | Luke和Del就像我的家人 |
[14:26] | That guard had a family. | 那个死去的保安也有家人 |
[14:31] | Winona, I want you to give Luke and Del a message, | Winona 替我带话给Luke和Del |
[14:34] | and don’t tell me that you can’t because I know that you can. | 别说你做不到 我知道你可以 |
[14:37] | I want you to tell them that Leland Stottlemeyer says hi. | 你告诉他们 Leland Stottlemeyer向他们问好 |
[14:40] | And I will see them soon. | 我们很快会见面的 |
[15:24] | Hey, cool, you brought your transistor radio? | 嘿 酷啊 你带了晶体管收音机? |
[15:27] | What’re you listening to? | – 你听什么呢 |
[15:29] | Music. | – 音乐 |
[15:31] | What kind of music does your dad like? | – 你爸爸喜欢哪种音乐 |
[15:33] | Whatever sucks. | – 只要是烂的 他都喜欢 |
[15:34] | Who’s your favorite band? | 你最爱的乐队是哪支 |
[15:36] | I like the Various Artists. You heard of them? | 我喜欢Various Artists乐队 你听说过吗 |
[15:39] | They do all kinds of soundtracks. | 他们出了很多唱片 |
[15:41] | Look, it’s not gonna work. | 听着 这样没用 |
[15:43] | What? | – 什么 |
[15:45] | Kissing my butt to impress my father. | – 讨好我 以讨好我爸爸 |
[15:46] | Me? What are you talking about? | 我? 你说什么呢 |
[15:48] | I heard him talking about you. | 我听他说起过你 |
[15:50] | You’re the cop that went crazy | 你就是那个发疯的警察 |
[15:52] | and now you want your old job back. | 现在想要回工作 |
[15:53] | Don’t deny it. You can’t make him like you. | 别抵赖 你讨好不了他 |
[15:56] | Believe me, I’ve tried. | 听我一句 我试过了 |
[16:06] | I’m hungry. | 我饿了 |
[16:08] | Me too. When’s lunch? | 我也饿了 午饭呢 |
[16:10] | I’m thinking we’d stop about noon. | 中午我们才能停下来 |
[16:14] | What time is it now? | 现在几点了 |
[16:16] | Mm. That’s a good question. | 问得好 |
[16:20] | All right, this is called a sundial, guys. | 瞧好了 这就是传说中的观日辨时 |
[16:23] | There’s the sun, there’s the dial, | 太阳 刻度盘 |
[16:25] | it’s gonna tell us the time. | 据此可以得知时间 |
[16:26] | Why don’t you just use your watch? | 为什么不直接看手表呢 |
[16:28] | Oh, ’cause this is more fun. | 这样更好玩嘛 |
[16:30] | Come on, the pioneers didn’t use wristwatches or iPods. | 拜托 拓荒者可没有手表或iPod |
[16:34] | All right, let’s see now. | 好的 我们看看 |
[16:36] | Say it’s about… | 现在大概是… |
[16:38] | 10:25. | 10点25 |
[16:40] | Come on, guys, all right, fine. | 孩子们 |
[16:42] | If you need a snack you can, uh… | 如果你们想吃点零食 |
[16:43] | Hey, eat some of those berries. | 嘿 吃点浆果 |
[16:44] | Oh, no, no, no, that’s not a good idea. | 不 不 这可不能吃 |
[16:46] | They’re called moonseed berries. They’re extremely toxic. | 那是月籽藤 剧毒无比 |
[16:49] | Why don’t we just agree that everything in the woods is bad for you? | 听我的话吧 树林里的一切都有毒 |
[16:53] | Let’s not eat or touch or smell anything. | 不能吃 不能碰 连闻都不能闻 |
[16:56] | All right, come on, guys, come on. Here we go. | 好吧 孩子们 走吧 |
[16:58] | We’re sticking to the plan. | 我们按照计划 |
[16:59] | Let’s, uh, make it over that ridge, then we can eat, huh? | 走到那座桥 就能吃东西了 |
[17:03] | All right, this is fun. | 好的 这才好玩呢 |
[17:04] | If you say so. | – 随你怎么说吧 – |
[17:06] | Fun, fun, fun. | 好玩 好玩 好玩 好玩 |
[17:08] | That’s what he said… they found your fingerprints. | 他就是这么说的 发现了你的指纹 |
[17:10] | Well, that’s impossible; We both had gloves on. | 不可能 我们戴了手套 |
[17:13] | Yeah? Then why are they talking to me? | 是吗 那他们为什么找我 |
[17:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:16] | What else did you forget? | 你还忘记了什么 |
[17:17] | Did you get rid of the guns? | – 枪扔了吗 |
[17:19] | Guns are gone. | – 早没影了 |
[17:20] | Did you dump everything? | – 一切都扔掉了吗 |
[17:22] | Don’t worry about it. | – 别操心 |
[17:23] | You just better be sure, Luke, is all I’m saying, | 我只想说 你要确定一切无事 Luke |
[17:26] | because they are gonna be checking everywhere. | 他们不会放过任何蛛丝马迹 |
[17:28] | Everywhere you’ve stayed, everywhere you’ve been. | 你住过的地方 你去过的地方 |
[17:30] | You mean the cabin? | 你是说小木屋? |
[17:31] | Just get back there and make sure it’s clean. | 快回去 确定没留下踪迹 |
[17:34] | Baby, if you get sent up again I don’t think I can stand it. | 宝贝 如果你再出事 我不知道自己还能不能承受 |
[17:38] | It’s gonna be okay, you understand me? | 没事的 明白吗 |
[17:40] | We’re gonna take care of it. | 我们会处理好的 |
[17:41] | When I get back, you and I have to talk. | 我回去后 我们必须谈一谈 |
[17:43] | What about? | 谈什么 |
[17:44] | About how we’re gonna spend all this money. | 谈什么 谈谈该怎么花钱 |
[17:47] | I’ll see you soon. | 再见 |
[17:52] | They picked her up? | 他们找上她了? |
[17:53] | Yep. They don’t know anything, though. And what they know they can’t prove. | 是的 不过他们什么都不知道 也没有证据 |
[17:56] | Where we going? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[17:57] | Back to Spider Lake. We got some cleaning up to do. | 回蜘蛛湖 有些东西要收拾收拾 |
[18:03] | Yeah, this is perfect. | 真是完美啊 |
[18:06] | This is perfect. | 太美了 |
[18:08] | All right, guys, we’re camping out right here. | 好的 孩子们 我们就在这儿扎营 |
[18:10] | Let’s set it up. | 就在这儿 |
[18:12] | Whoa. You guys, look. | 看啊 |
[18:15] | Look. Bullet shells. | – 看啊 弹壳 – 让我看看 |
[18:18] | Oh, looks like someone was taking a little target practice. | 看来有人在这儿练习射击 |
[18:20] | Probably some juvies. | – 可能是些失足少年 |
[18:22] | Juvies? | – 失足少年? |
[18:24] | No, you know, they were probably playing hooky. | 是的 他们可能逃学 |
[18:26] | Do you play hooky? | 你逃学不 |
[18:27] | I know I did when I was a kid. | 我小时候有过 |
[18:30] | Yeah, I was a real hood. | 那时的我真是个小无赖 |
[18:33] | I was a hood in the hood. | 小恶棍 |
[18:35] | Somebody kill me. | 子啊 带我走吧 |
[18:39] | You know, like neighborhood, right? | 人不无赖枉少年嘛 |
[18:54] | We got company. | 有人来了 |
[19:09] | I got matches. | – 我有火柴 – 现在还不行 |
[19:11] | Oh, not yet. No, it’s not quite even. | 还不够整齐 |
[19:13] | We’re just going to burn it, not live in it. | 这是用来烧的 不是用来住的 |
[19:15] | Yeah, you’ll thank me later. | 你会感谢我的 |
[19:17] | Hey, Brian, would you like to help? | 嘿 Brian 想帮忙吗 |
[19:20] | – Sure. – Here. There you go. | 好的 |
[19:24] | Oh… Oh, he got me again. | 给你 他太懂我了 |
[19:28] | He really got me. What a rascal. You got me again. | 真是太懂我了 就要这么无赖 |
[19:30] | Guys, guys, guys, look what I got. | 看啊 看我拿的是什么 |
[19:32] | – Look, look, look, look… – Whoa! | 看啊 看啊 |
[19:33] | Yeah! Yeah! Okay, good job. That’s a fish. | 好的 干得好 好大的鱼啊 |
[19:36] | Where’d you get that pole? | 竿子哪儿来的 |
[19:38] | I made it. It’s easy. | 我做的 很简单 |
[19:39] | I found some string and I made a hook and sinker. | 找了树枝 线 做了钩子 |
[19:42] | Excellent. Nicky, good job. | 太棒了 Nicky 干得好 |
[19:44] | Hey, you showed a little initiative. | – 嘿 你很积极主动嘛 – 谢谢 |
[19:46] | Thank you. | 拍张照片先 |
[19:47] | Let’s get a picture of that bad boy. | 拍张照片先 |
[19:49] | All right. | 好的 |
[19:51] | Okay. All right. | 好的 |
[19:54] | Smile. | 茄子 |
[19:56] | Good. Let’s get a close-up of the fish. | 好的 给鱼一个特写 |
[19:58] | All right. | 好的 |
[20:01] | Hey, can I try out your gun? | 嘿 我能试试你的枪吗 |
[20:03] | Whoa, whoa, Will, Will, put that down, put that down. | Will 快放下 |
[20:06] | Will, this is not a toy, okay? | 这可不是玩具 |
[20:09] | How many bad guys have you killed? | 你射死过多少坏蛋 |
[20:11] | I don’t really want to talk about that, okay? | 我不想说这个 好吗 |
[20:15] | Two. | – 两个 – 只有两个? |
[20:16] | Only two? | – 两个 – 只有两个? |
[20:17] | He’s a cop. | 他是条子 |
[20:21] | They called him the Spider Lake Maniac | 他们管他叫蜘蛛湖变态 |
[20:24] | because all the killings | 因为所有杀戮… |
[20:26] | happened right here in these woods about a year ago. | 都发生在这儿 就在大约一年前 |
[20:30] | Actually, it was a year ago. | 其实 到今晚为止 |
[20:34] | Tonight. | 正好是一年 |
[20:36] | Now there’s a mental hospital about ten miles away from here. | 大约十英里外有家精神病院 |
[20:41] | It’s called the Lassen County Clinic. | 叫做Lassen诊所 |
[20:43] | Everybody thought it was escape-proof. | 大家都觉得医院能防止病人逃走 |
[20:45] | But somehow he escaped. | 可是他还是逃出来了 |
[20:48] | Randy, excuse me. | Randy 不好意思 |
[20:49] | The Lassen Clinic’s been closed for 20 years. | Lassen诊所关闭20年了 |
[20:53] | That’s right, uh, yeah. | 没错 |
[20:54] | It must’ve been another mental hospital. | 肯定是其他精神病院 |
[20:56] | Which one? | 哪一家 |
[20:57] | Uh, I don’t know, I don’t remember. | 不知道 我不记得了 |
[20:59] | But the point is he escaped. | 关键是他逃出来了 |
[21:03] | Now, on the first night he killed two fishermen. | 第一晚 他杀了两个渔夫 |
[21:07] | Slit their throats. | 割断了他们的喉咙 |
[21:09] | But he didn’t need a knife. | 却没用刀 |
[21:11] | Want to know why? | 知道为什么吗 |
[21:13] | Because he didn’t have a left hand. | 因为他没有左手 |
[21:15] | Instead, he had a razor-sharp | 而是 |
[21:18] | hook! Aah! | 一个剃刀般锋利的弯刀 |
[21:20] | Actually, uh, they don’t use hooks anymore. | 其实 没人再用弯刀了 |
[21:24] | These days they have prosthetic hands. | 现在都用假肢 |
[21:26] | You know, rubber. Just like real hands. | 橡胶做的 跟真的一模一样 |
[21:29] | Well, he had a hook. | 他有弯刀 |
[21:31] | Or a hand. It was probably a hand. | 或是手 可能是手 |
[21:33] | It was a hook. | 是弯刀 |
[21:35] | Or a hand. | – 或是手 |
[21:36] | The important thing is he was a maniac | – 重点是… |
[21:39] | and the simplest thing could set him off. | 他有狂躁症 最细小的事也能刺激他 |
[21:41] | He was probably bipolar, | 他可能患双向感情性障碍 |
[21:42] | which by the way, they can treat now. | 现在可以治愈了 |
[21:44] | There’s this new drug called Lexapro. | – 有一种新药叫做Lexapro(一种抗抑郁药) |
[21:46] | Lexapro is excellent. | – Lexapro很棒 |
[21:47] | Well, the Spider Lake Maniac didn’t take his medicine. | 蜘蛛湖变态没有吃药 |
[21:50] | I’m sure he took his medicine. It was probably mandated by the court. | 我肯定他有吃药 法庭可能会下命令 |
[21:53] | You’re scaring the kids. | 你吓到孩子了 |
[21:54] | They probably started off with Xanax. | 他们可能会开阿普唑仓 (可治疗焦虑与夜间失眠) |
[21:56] | That’s what they did with me. | 他们就是这样对我的 |
[21:58] | Oh, that reminds me, I have to take my pills. | 哦 这倒提醒我该吃药了 |
[22:01] | What… what’re you doing? What is that? | 等等 你做什么 这是什么 |
[22:03] | This is my backup. | 我的备用游戏机 |
[22:07] | Fine. | 很好 |
[22:08] | So thanks to modern medicine, | 因为现代医学 |
[22:10] | the Spider Lake Maniac now lives in a public housing project | 如今蜘蛛湖变态住在廉租房里 还养了只猫 |
[22:13] | with his pet cat and never bothers anyone. | 不再伤人了 |
[22:15] | The end. | 故事讲完了 |
[22:16] | Wow. That was pathetic. | 真是可怜 |
[22:19] | It was a great story, Professor Lame-o. | 故事讲得真好 漏洞百出教授 |
[22:22] | It’s 10:00 guys, let’s just… let’s… | 10点了 我们该… |
[22:25] | Ah, bedtime, all right? | 睡觉了 |
[22:28] | Let’s go, let’s, uh, pack up the camp. | 整理营地 |
[22:30] | Let’s grab the food, seal it, get it off the ground. | 收拾食物 封存好 别放在地上 |
[22:32] | We don’t want to have to feed any more animals tonight. | 我们可不想招来动物吃夜宵 |
[22:36] | Professor Lame-o? | 漏洞百出教授? |
[22:44] | That ought to do it. | |
[22:46] | What are they doing? | – 他们干嘛呢 |
[22:47] | They’re getting their food off the ground. | – 把食物吊起来 |
[22:49] | It keeps the bears away. | 以免招来狗熊 |
[22:51] | All right, guys, let’s hit the hay. | 好了 孩子们 都去睡吧 |
[22:58] | I can’t believe this is the same sky we have in San Francisco. | 在旧金山居然还能看到这样的夜空 |
[23:03] | Man, I could get used to this. | 我能习惯在这儿 |
[23:07] | How about you? | – 你呢 |
[23:08] | I can never get used to anything. | – 我什么都不能习惯 |
[23:10] | Listen, Randy, I wanted to apologize. | Randy 我要道歉 |
[23:13] | Oh, yeah, yeah, I get it. | 是啊 我知道 |
[23:15] | You’re just trying to impress Brian. Schmoozing, right? | 你只是想吸引Brian的注意 献殷勤 对吧 |
[23:18] | – How’s it going? – Terrible. | – 怎么样了 – 糟糕极了 |
[23:21] | You know, he’s a good kid, Monk. They all are. | 他是个好孩子 Monk 他们都是 |
[23:24] | I don’t know how you do it. | 我不知道你是怎么到的 |
[23:26] | – What’s that? – How you take it. | – 什么怎么做到的 – 你如何忍受 |
[23:28] | People joke around, tease you, you never get mad or upset. | 周围的人都在取笑你 你从不生气 也不会感觉不安 |
[23:34] | Used to bother me when I was coming up in uniform. | 我刚做警察时也烦恼过 |
[23:38] | I heard people laughing, telling Randy Disher stories. | 听到人们取笑我 交头接耳Randy Disher的糗事 |
[23:42] | It hurt, you know. I almost quit. | 很让人伤心 我差点辞职 |
[23:45] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[23:47] | One night I got a call. A P-300 downtown. | 有个晚上我接到一个电话 市区发生了一起p-300事件 |
[23:51] | There was a bumper sticker on one of the cars, | 一辆车上有一张保险杆贴纸 |
[23:54] | and it said, “Happiness is a choice.” | 上面写着”快乐是选择” |
[23:58] | I mean, I know it sounds crazy, but it changed my life. | 我知道听起来很疯狂 不过… 我的生活就此改变 |
[24:03] | I mean, I made a decision right there. | 当时我就做了决定 |
[24:07] | I chose to be happy. | 我选择快乐 |
[24:09] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[24:11] | I really believe that. | 我真的相信了 |
[24:14] | I mean, you have the power. | 你拥有这个能力 |
[24:17] | You can choose to be happy. | 你能选择快乐 |
[24:19] | I guess I should read more bumper stickers. | 我该多看几张保险杆贴纸 |
[24:21] | Yeah, everybody should. | 谁都应该 |
[24:24] | Okay, it’s late. I’m gonna go sack out. | 很晚了 我进去睡了 |
[24:28] | – Yeah, good night. – See you in the morning. | – 晚安 – 明早见 |
[24:30] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[24:32] | P-300? Isn’t that a fatality. | p-300? 这是车祸致死事故啊 |
[24:35] | Yeah, it was pretty ugly. | 是啊 现场惨不忍睹 |
[24:37] | The driver hit a tractor trailer head-on. | 司机撞上了迎面而来的拖车 |
[24:40] | He and his wife were both D.O.A. | 他和妻子送到医院时已死亡 |
[24:41] | And this was the car that had the bumper sticker? | 贴纸是在撞上拖车的那辆车上的? |
[24:44] | – “Happiness is a choice.” – Yeah, that’s right. | “快乐是选择” 没错 |
[24:47] | Well, actually it was on fire when I got there, | 其实我到那儿时 它已经被烧了 |
[24:49] | so it was hard to read. | 几乎看不清上面的字 |
[24:50] | And this didn’t deter you or make you think twice. | 而你都没有怀疑 或再重新思考思考 |
[24:55] | I mean, it was an epiphany, Monk. | 这可是我的顿悟啊 Monk |
[24:57] | You can’t just choose where you get it. | 顿悟的地点由不得你自己 |
[24:59] | I mean, it could be from a guru on a mountaintop | 可能来自你的精神导师 或登顶时灵光一闪 或… |
[25:03] | or it could be from a bumper sticker on a burning Subaru. | 也可以来自保险杠贴纸 或一辆燃烧的Subaru车 |
[25:08] | Well, hey, good night. I’ll see you in the morning. | 嘿 晚安 明早见 |
[26:44] | I can’t see it! I can hear it! | 快跑啊 熊来了 我能听见 |
[26:55] | I think we lost it. | – 我们迷路了 |
[26:56] | I don’t think so. That was a mature grizzly. | – 不是吧 |
[26:59] | They can run up to 30 miles an hour. | 那是一只成年灰熊 一小时能跑30英里呢 |
[27:01] | Yeah, I read somewhere that he’s probably | 是啊 我在书上看到过 |
[27:02] | more scared of us than we are of him. | 我们怕它 但其实它更怕我们 |
[27:04] | That’s not true. That can’t be true. | 这不可能 |
[27:07] | This is all his fault. | 都怪他 |
[27:09] | If you see a bear you’re not supposed to yell! | 看见熊 不应该尖叫 |
[27:13] | You’re supposed to talk to it calmly. | 你应该冷静地和它对话 |
[27:16] | Calmly, like this. | 冷静 就像这样 |
[27:19] | Did you guys hear him? | 你们听见了吗 |
[27:20] | He was screaming like a little girl. | 他的尖叫声就像个小姑娘 |
[27:22] | I wasn’t screaming, exactly. | 我其实没有尖叫 |
[27:25] | You were screaming and crying. We all saw you. | 你又叫又哭 我们都看见了 |
[27:28] | You’re so pathetic. | 真是杯具啊~ |
[27:30] | I was warning you. I was… you know, sounding the alarm. | 我是在提醒你们 发出警告 |
[27:34] | Like… Like Paul Revere. | 就像Paul Revere (著名爱国者) (曾午夜送信 通知大家英军逼近的消息) |
[27:35] | More like Paul Revere’s scared little sister. | 你更像Paul Revere被吓坏的妹妹 |
[27:38] | You joker. He didn’t have a sister. | 你真爱开玩笑 他可没有妹妹 |
[27:41] | What do we do now? | 现在我们该怎么办 |
[27:43] | Let’s just review the situation. | 看看眼下的情况 |
[27:44] | Okay, we’ve been running for a long time. | 好的 我们跑了很久了 |
[27:48] | – Mostly in circles. – Yeah, that’s true. | – 几乎是绕圈跑 – 是的 |
[27:50] | Wait, so you mean we’re lost? With no compass? No cell phone? | 等等 你是说我们迷路了吗 没有指南针 也没有手机? |
[27:53] | We need to stay hydrated. | 我们需要保持水分 |
[27:54] | That’s the most important thing. We need water. | 这一点至关重要 |
[27:57] | Well, we passed the lake at least twice. | 我们需要水 我们至少经过了湖两次 |
[27:59] | I say we go back to the lake. | 我们还是回湖那边去吧 |
[28:01] | Great idea. Let’s die by the lake. | 好主意 死也要死在湖边 |
[28:13] | How many is that? | 有多少 |
[28:15] | ‘Bout 30. | 大概30颗 |
[28:17] | We shot off two clips so there should be more out there. | 我们射了两个子弹夹 应该还有子弹没找到 |
[28:19] | I say we bag it. | 还是别找了 |
[28:21] | If we can’t find ’em, they won’t either. | 我们找不到 |
[28:26] | ♪ I’m tired of sucking up ♪ | 他们也找不到 |
[28:29] | Don’t answer it! | 别接 |
[28:31] | ♪ I’m tired of sucking up and working for the man ♪ | |
[28:35] | ♪ Keeping people down ’cause the law says I can ♪ | |
[28:39] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[28:40] | Check it out. | 嘿 瞧啊 |
[28:42] | This kid’s got one of our shells on his line. | 这是我们的一个弹壳 |
[28:50] | You said 5 minutes. That was 20 minutes ago. | 你说5分钟 可现在都过了20分钟 |
[28:53] | I meant eastern time. | 我说的是东部时间 |
[28:56] | – Just relax, nature boy. | |
[28:57] | That’s cool. Let me see it. I can probably break it. | 放轻松 自然小子 |
[28:59] | Whoa, whoa! | – 我来试试 |
[29:01] | – Hey, I got it! – Pull it in, pull it in! | – 嘿 有鱼上钩了 – 拉啊 快拉啊 |
[29:03] | Oh, what do you got? Oh, whoa! | 钓到了吗 |
[29:05] | Guys, that’s a beauty. | 太棒了 |
[29:07] | Oh, my God. Grab me that bucket. | 天啊 快去拿桶 |
[29:09] | It’s my first fish! | 这是我的第一条鱼 |
[29:11] | It’s like my first anything. | 我的第一次啊 |
[29:14] | How much do you think it weighs? | 你说这鱼有多重 |
[29:15] | 100 pounds, at least. It’s got to be a record. | 至少100磅 简直创纪录了 |
[29:18] | I can’t wait to show it to your dad. | 我真想马上给你爸爸瞧瞧 |
[29:20] | – Are you mental? – This is so awesome. | – 你疯了吗 – 太可怕了 |
[29:21] | We’re not showing this to anybody. | 这鱼谁也不给 |
[29:23] | That’s our lunch. | 这可是我们的午饭啊 |
[29:24] | Yeah, he’s right. We can grill it. | 没错 可以烤了 |
[29:25] | This thing’s big enough for lunch and dinner. | 午饭晚饭都够了 |
[29:28] | No, I caught it. I’m keeping it. | 不 是我钓的 我要留着 |
[29:29] | Hey, Brian, we’re all hungry. I think it’s lunch. | 嘿 Brian 大家都饿了 就当午饭吧 |
[29:31] | I have to say I’m with Brian on this. | 我同意Brian的意见 |
[29:33] | Big surprise. | 好惊讶哦 |
[29:34] | Okay, Brian caught the fish. Possession is 9/10 of the law. | 鱼是Brian钓到的 现实占有 十诉九胜 |
[29:38] | That’s the rule. In fact, when you’re in the woods, it’s 10/10. | 这就是规定 如果是在树林中占有 那就是十诉十胜 |
[29:42] | 10/10? | 十诉十胜? |
[29:44] | That doesn’t sound right. | – 这听起来可不公平 – 规定不需要听起来公平 |
[29:45] | Yeah, rules don’t have to sound right. | – 这听起来可不公平 – 规定不需要听起来公平 |
[29:47] | That’s another rule. | 那是其他规定 |
[29:48] | Shotgun. | – 鸟枪(也有”坐汽车前排”的意思) – Will 这儿可没车呢 |
[29:49] | Will, we’re not even near the van. | – 鸟枪(也有”坐汽车前排”的意思) – Will 这儿可没车呢 |
[29:50] | No, shotgun. Over there. | 不 是真的鸟枪 在那儿 |
[29:52] | – Whoa. – Whoa, hey. | 嘿 |
[29:54] | Are you guys okay? | 嘿 |
[29:55] | Hey, uh, yeah, yeah. Good to see somebody. | 你们没事吧 嘿 我们没事 看见有人来真好 |
[29:59] | We were hunting up on that ridge; We heard some yelling. | 我们在桥那边打猎 听到有人尖叫 |
[30:01] | A bear tried to eat us. A real one. | 有只熊想吃我们 很大很大的一只熊 |
[30:03] | No kidding. | 真的吗 |
[30:04] | Yeah, hey, look, we got a little turned around. | 真的吗 嘿 我们有点不知方向 |
[30:06] | Do you guys know where the highway is? | 你们知道高速路在哪儿吗 |
[30:08] | Sure. It’s right down that hill. | 当然知道了 |
[30:09] | There’s a trail. | 就在那边山下 有条小路 |
[30:11] | Yeah, take you two, maybe three hours. | – 是的 |
[30:13] | – Oh, thank you. – Oh, wow, guys, you hear that? | 大概两三个小时吧 – 谢谢 |
[30:15] | We’re gonna be home before dinner. | 太好了 都听到了吧 晚饭前就能到家了 |
[30:16] | Yes. | – 太棒了 – 太棒了 |
[30:17] | Broke your line. | – 线都断了啊 – 是啊 |
[30:18] | Yeah. Fish was just too big, so we had to cut it. | – 线都断了啊 – 是啊 鱼太大了 只好把线剪断了 |
[30:22] | Hook, line, and sinker, huh? | – 鱼钩 |
[30:24] | Yeah. | 鱼线 – 是啊 |
[30:25] | Nice trout. That’s a real beauty. | 好大的鲑鱼啊 |
[30:27] | You want to sell it? | – 想卖不 – 不想 |
[30:28] | No. | – 想卖不 – 不想 |
[30:29] | I’ll give you 50 bucks right now, cash money. | 我给你50块 是现金哦 |
[30:31] | – Okay, uh, 500. | |
[30:34] | 500? | 我要500 |
[30:35] | I figure anyone willing to pay 50 will pay 500, right? | 愿意花50的人 |
[30:38] | Uh, wait a minute. | 是不在乎花500的 |
[30:40] | You would actually pay him $50 for the fish? | 等等 你们真的要花50块买这条鱼? |
[30:44] | What do you say, kid? I’ll give you 75 bucks. | 这样吧 我给你75块 |
[30:46] | Seventy… no. It’s not for sale. | 不行 |
[30:48] | Listen. | 我不卖 |
[30:50] | ♪ I’m tired of sucking up ♪ | 听啊 |
[30:54] | That’s me. Hey, that’s… | 是我的 嘿 那是… |
[30:58] | That’s me. That’s… That’s my song. | 那不是… 那不是我的歌吗 |
[31:01] | Oh, dude, this is gonna rock your world. | 哥们 你们马上就会相当鸡冻的 |
[31:04] | You ready for this? | 准备好了吗 |
[31:05] | I’m Randy Disher. | 我是Randy Disher |
[31:07] | – Who? – Randy Disher. | 我是Randy Disher – 谁 |
[31:08] | It’s the Randy Disher Project. | 这是Randy Disher的歌 你们的铃声就是我的歌 |
[31:09] | I’m your ring tone, man, that’s my song. | 这是Randy Disher的歌 你们的铃声就是我的歌 |
[31:15] | Go ahead. Answer it. | 接啊 |
[31:17] | Not today. I’m on vacation. | 今天不接 我在度假呢 |
[31:20] | Anyway, we’re gonna take off. | 我们先走了 |
[31:22] | But it was nice to meet you guys. | 见到你们很高兴 |
[31:23] | Good luck with your fish. | 继续你钓鱼的好运吧 |
[31:25] | Yeah, hey, happy hunting. Thanks for the help. | 嘿 好好打猎 谢谢你们帮忙 |
[31:26] | Yeah, sure thing. | 好的 |
[31:27] | – Happy hunting, boys. – Thanks a lot. | 好的 – 好好打猎 – 多谢了 |
[31:32] | Do you think they made us? | 他们相信我们吗 |
[31:33] | I don’t know, but we need to get that fish. | 不知道 不过得把那条鱼弄到手 |
[31:36] | Randy, you know anything about fish? | 这鱼你知道吗 |
[31:40] | And what is that? | 那是什么 |
[31:42] | Oh, that’s the sinker. | 那是鱼钩 |
[31:43] | I made it from one of the shell casings | 我用在营地找到的弹壳做的 |
[31:45] | we found at the campsite. | |
[31:46] | – You said we could take ’em. – Yeah. | – 你说过我们可以留着 – 是啊 |
[31:49] | Right. | 对啊 |
[31:51] | Randy, remember the armored car Friday morning? | Randy 记得周五早上运钞车被劫案吗 |
[31:54] | I think these are the guys. | 我想就是这两个人干的 |
[31:56] | Did you notice the peanut shell? It was twisted open. | 刚刚你注意到花生壳了吗 是被掰断的 |
[31:59] | Just like at the crime scene. | – 和案发现场一样 |
[32:00] | Yeah, I noticed. | – 是的 我注意到了 |
[32:01] | You should’ve taken the 75. | 75块你真该卖 |
[32:04] | He’ll be back. Don’t worry. | 他们会回来的 别担心 |
[32:06] | I think Brian’s right. They will be back. | Brian说得没错 他们会再回来的 |
[32:20] | All right. You have your gun, right? | 好的 你有枪 对吧 |
[32:23] | No, it’s back at the campsite. | – 没有 落在营地了 |
[32:25] | Oh, no. | – 哦 不啊 |
[32:26] | All right. All right, guys. | – 好吧 – 好吧 孩子们 |
[32:29] | All right, listen up. | 听着 我们要去高速路那边 |
[32:30] | We’re gonna make it to that highway, | 必须快步跑 |
[32:32] | we’re gonna double-time it all the way, okay? | 必须快步跑 |
[32:34] | Brian, give us the fish. | – Brian 把鱼给我们 – 不行 |
[32:36] | No way. | 听着 孩子 这可不是游戏 这两个人很危险 |
[32:37] | Okay, buddy. This isn’t a game. | 听着 孩子 |
[32:38] | Those men are dangerous. | 这可不是游戏 这两个人很危险 |
[32:40] | We need to get the hook and the sinker out of the fish’s mouth. | 得把鱼钩从鱼嘴里取出来 |
[32:42] | Forget it. I caught it. It’s my fish. | 不行 是我钓到的 鱼是我的 |
[32:45] | – Brian, listen. – You said so yourself. | – Brian 听着 – 你做梦吧 |
[32:47] | – Brian. | – Brian |
[32:49] | Brian! – Brian! | Brian! |
[32:50] | I’ll get him, just take the others. | 我去追他 你照顾好其他孩子 |
[32:53] | Right, we’ll meet you at the highway. | 好的 高速路见 |
[32:54] | Let’s go, guys. Be careful! Brian! | 走吧 |
[33:01] | Brian! Brian. | 孩子们 |
[33:08] | Brian, ah… Brian! | 小心啊 |
[33:11] | Are you okay? You okay? | Brian 你没事吧 |
[33:13] | Okay, give me the fish. Just give me! | – 把鱼给我 把鱼给我 – 休想 |
[33:14] | – No way! – Give it to me! | 快给我啊 |
[33:16] | – No! – Give me the… | – 不 – 快给我啊 |
[33:18] | – No! – Give it to me! | – 不 – 快给我啊 |
[33:21] | – Give it to me. – No way! | – 不 – 快给我啊 |
[33:22] | Give it to me. | 快给我啊 |
[33:23] | I want to give it to my dad. No way. | 我要给我爸爸 |
[33:43] | He wants the fish. | 它想要鱼 |
[33:46] | Give it to him. | 给它 |
[33:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:51] | Oh, no, wait. | 不 等等 |
[33:54] | Not yet. Not yet. | 先别给 |
[34:00] | Ugh… | |
[34:06] | I just need the little sinker thing. | 我只要鱼钩 |
[34:10] | Material evidence of a homicide. | 这可是凶案的物证 |
[34:13] | Oh… | |
[34:18] | Give it to him. | 给它啊 |
[34:22] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[34:25] | It’s all yours. | 是你的了 |
[34:30] | Bon appetit. | 祝你好胃口 |
[34:33] | Ahh! | |
[34:34] | What are we gonna do? He doesn’t like the fish. | 我们该怎么办 它不喜欢鱼 |
[34:40] | Oh, my God, oh, my God! He’s gonna kill us! | 天啊 它要吃了我们 |
[34:44] | Do something. | 你倒是想法子啊 |
[34:45] | Shh. | |
[34:47] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[34:51] | It’s okay… | 没事 |
[34:54] | I’m very calm. | 我很冷静 |
[34:57] | We’re very calm. | 我们很冷静 |
[35:01] | Look how calm we are. | 瞧瞧我们都冷静呀 |
[35:04] | He likes it. | 它喜欢这样 |
[35:07] | It’s working. | 有用了 |
[35:09] | Keep talking, keep talking. | 接着说啊 |
[35:11] | What do I say? | 说什么呀 |
[35:12] | I don’t know. Tell him a story. | 我不知道 讲个故事 |
[35:20] | What… What story? | 什么故事 |
[35:22] | It doesn’t matter! He’s a bear! | 什么故事都行 它是头熊 |
[35:24] | Okay. You’re probably wondering what we’re doing here. | 好的 你可能纳闷 我们在这儿做什么呢 |
[35:31] | Here’s what happened. | 事情是这样的 |
[35:35] | See, an armored car was robbed, and the guard was killed, | 运钞车被抢 一名保安被杀 |
[35:39] | and the police recovered | 警察在案发现场发现几枚弹壳 |
[35:41] | some shell casings from the crime scene. | |
[35:44] | And if they could match them | 如果这几枚弹壳… |
[35:45] | to the casings found in that clearing, | 和在营地里发现的弹壳能够吻合的话 |
[35:49] | they’d have an airtight case. | 就有了铁证 |
[35:54] | Exactly. | 就是这样 |
[35:56] | And those two men… they weren’t hunters, they were killers. | 那两人根本不是来打猎的 他们就是凶手 |
[36:00] | They must’ve been target practicing up here, | 他们肯定在那儿练习射击 |
[36:04] | and someone must’ve spotted them. | 肯定有人发现了他们 |
[36:06] | Maybe a park ranger. | 或许是园林官 |
[36:08] | That’s why they came back. | 所以他们回来了 |
[36:10] | ‘Cause they knew that those shell casings | 因为他们知道 |
[36:12] | could tie them to the crime scene. | 一旦警察发现这些弹壳 他们就百口莫辩了 |
[36:28] | I guess it got bored. | 它可能听得无聊了 |
[36:32] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[36:33] | It’s what I do. | 我就是干这个的 |
[36:40] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[36:48] | Shh, shh. Right here. | 待在这儿 |
[36:51] | All right, listen. I want you guys to stay here. | 听着 你们待在这儿 |
[36:54] | Nobody moves until I get back, okay? | 等我回来 谁也不许乱跑 |
[36:56] | – Okay. – All right. | – 好的 – |
[36:58] | It’s gonna be okay. | 好的 别担心 他们在那儿 走 |
[37:34] | Drop it now! | 放下枪 |
[37:35] | Down. Down on your knees. | 跪下 |
[37:37] | Down! Get down! | 跪下 快跪下 |
[37:51] | Good job. Both of you. | 干得好 你们俩都是好样的 |
[37:53] | I just spoke to the D.A. You made his day. | 我刚刚和地区检察官谈过 你帮了大忙 |
[37:59] | Mr. Monk, what happened to your hand? | Monk先生 你的手怎么了 |
[38:00] | It was in a fish. Natalie, in a fish. | 我碰了鱼 Natalie 我碰了鱼 |
[38:05] | Mojo Wire. | – 什么 |
[38:07] | – ‘Scuse me? – Remember? | 不记得了吗 你问我最喜欢的乐队是哪支 |
[38:08] | You asked me my favorite band. | 不记得了吗 你问我最喜欢的乐队是哪支 |
[38:10] | Mojo Wire. | 他们叫Mojo |
[38:11] | Wire That’s their name. | |
[38:12] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[38:19] | I didn’t hear him say thank you. | 我可没听见他对你道谢 |
[38:22] | I did. | 我听见了 |
[38:23] | Dad, I caught a fish. | 爸爸 瞧我钓的鱼 |
[38:27] | I caught this fish… | 我钓的呢 |
[38:29] | You think it’ll help? | 你说会管用吗 |
[38:33] | We’ll find out. | 会知道的 |
[38:35] | It was Mr. Monk. He helped me catch the fish. | |
[38:38] | And he saved me from a bear. | Monk先生他… |
[38:49] | Well, let’s get started. | 开始吧 |
[38:51] | I’ll go first. | 我先说吧 |
[38:55] | Last weekend, this man, Adrian Monk, | 上周末 |
[38:58] | saved my son’s life. | Adrian Monk救了我的儿子 |
[38:59] | Actually, he did more than that. | 其实他不仅仅是救了我儿子的命 |
[39:01] | He challenged my son and stood up to him | 他激励了我儿子 |
[39:04] | in a way that I was never able to do. | 勇敢地面对他 而我从未做到这一点 |
[39:06] | I’ve had a change of heart. | 我 改变主意了 |
[39:09] | I’m going to approve this recommendation | 我同意推荐 |
[39:11] | and support his reinstatement. | 并且赞成他复职 |
[39:15] | So… | 这么说… |
[39:17] | So that’s a yes? | 这么说是同意了? |
[39:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:24] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[39:27] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你失望的 |
[39:28] | I’m in! I can’t believe it! | 我做到了 真不敢相信 |
[39:31] | Uh, excuse me, detective Monk. | – 打扰了 Monk侦探 – 怎么了 |
[39:32] | As you know, this vote has to be unanimous. | 你要知道 这次投票必须全体通过 |
[39:35] | I’ve been reviewing your record, | 我看过你的档案 |
[39:37] | and I’m afraid that I still have some serious reservations. | 恐怕我还有些保留意见 |
[39:40] | I can’t recommend your reinstatement at this time. | 这次我不能推荐你复职 |
[39:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:44] | Thank you, sir. I won’t let you down. | 谢谢 长官 我不会让你失望的 |
[39:47] | Did you hear what I said? | – 你听见我的话了吗 – |
[39:48] | Detective Monk, I’m sorry, but I won’t be recommending you either. | Monk侦探 抱歉 我也不会推荐你 |
[39:52] | I have to say no. | 我不得不投反对票 |
[39:54] | Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[39:58] | You won’t be sorry. | 你不会后悔的 |
[40:00] | So how’s it going? | 怎么样了 |
[40:02] | Thumbs down, two to one. | 一票赞成 两票反对 |
[40:04] | Poor thing. How’s he taking it? | 太可怜啊 他什么反应 |
[40:07] | Surprisingly well. | 出奇地好 |
[40:18] | Hey, man. We were listening. | 嘿 伙计 我们都听见了 |
[40:20] | So you know. | 那你们都知道了 |
[40:22] | Isn’t it great? | 太棒了 |
[40:24] | I’m back. | 我回来了 |
[40:26] | Leland, I’m back. | 我又回来了 |
[40:31] | Wait, Mr. Monk. | 等等 Monk先生 |
[40:34] | Do you understand what just happened in there? | 你到底知不知道刚刚发生了什么 |
[40:36] | What are you talking about? Of course I do. Come on. | 你说什么呢 我当然知道了 |
[40:39] | Let’s go celebrate. | 我们去庆祝吧 |
[40:45] | Happiness is a choice. | 快乐是选择 |
[40:47] | Well, we have to tell him. | 我们得告诉他 |
[40:49] | Yeah, after lunch. | 吃了午饭再说吧 |
[40:51] | I’m back, baby! | 我回来了 |