时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | That was really fun last night. | 昨晚真开心 |
[00:10] | I haven’t been caroling since… I don’t know… | 大学后我就没再唱过圣诞颂歌 |
[00:13] | Since college, I guess. | |
[00:15] | I have to thank you for that. | – 我要谢谢你 – 谢我什么 |
[00:17] | For what? | 让我唱颂歌 让我走出房间 |
[00:18] | Well, just making me do it. | 让我唱颂歌 |
[00:20] | Getting me out of the house. | 让我走出房间 |
[00:22] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[00:23] | And I have to thank you for that other thing too. | 还有件事我要谢你 |
[00:27] | You know, marrying me. | 嫁给我 |
[00:29] | Oh, look. | 哦 瞧啊 |
[00:30] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[00:32] | Did you ever hear anything about that woman? | 12年前 – 你有那个女人的消息了吗 – 哪个女人 |
[00:35] | What woman? | 助产士Wendy 昨晚我听你说这事 |
[00:36] | The midwife, Wendy something? | 助产士Wendy |
[00:38] | I overheard you talking yesterday. | 昨晚我听你说这事 |
[00:40] | Oh, Wendy Stroud. No, no, no, not yet. | 是Wendy Straus 还没有 |
[00:43] | No. It’s been three days, | 3天了 |
[00:46] | and it looks like she’s really missing. | 看来她是真的失踪了 |
[00:49] | I was actually heading down to the clinic now, | 我该去诊所了 |
[00:52] | talk to her boss. | 找她上司谈谈 |
[00:55] | You forgot the onions. | – 你忘了放洋葱 |
[00:56] | Did I? | – 是吗 |
[00:58] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[01:02] | Trudy? | |
[01:05] | You know, it’s really hard being married to a detective. | 嫁给侦探可真难啊 |
[01:08] | I never get to have any secrets. | 我完全没了秘密 |
[01:12] | I’m fine. It’s nothing. | 没事的 |
[01:13] | Just a little overwhelmed. | 我很好 就是有点累 |
[01:16] | Got so much to do. | 要做的事好多啊 |
[01:18] | Picking up medication for Ambrose. | 给Ambrose拿药 |
[01:20] | – The bills are due. | |
[01:21] | I’ve got two articles to proofread. There’s just not enough time. | 时间不够用 |
[01:24] | Okay. | – 好的 |
[01:26] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[01:28] | That’s new. | 是新的呢 |
[01:32] | Is this for me? | – 给我的吗 |
[01:34] | Adrian, don’t open that. | – Adrian 别打开 |
[01:36] | I mean, come on, it’s a surprise. | 这可是惊喜呢 |
[01:40] | Promise me you won’t open it till Christmas. | 一定答应我 到圣诞才打开 |
[01:45] | Okay, okay. | 好的 |
[01:46] | I won’t open the digital watch. | 这个电子表我肯定不会打开 |
[01:48] | I’m putting it back. | 瞧 我放回去了 |
[01:54] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:58] | I can’t imagine why. | 无法想象为什么 |
[02:24] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[02:26] | Hello? | 喂 |
[03:25] | Wendy Stroud has worked here for 19 years. | Wendy Straus在这儿工作19年了 |
[03:29] | She was the first midwife I hired. | 是我雇的第一个助产士 |
[03:30] | She ever disappear before? | 之前她失踪过吗 |
[03:33] | No. She’s never missed a day. | 没 从没旷工 |
[03:35] | She’s never even been late, hence the phone call. | 连迟到都没有 – |
[03:38] | Hence we’re here. | 会打电话的 – 所以我们来此调查 |
[03:39] | Has anyone else heard from her? | 其他护士有她的消息吗 |
[03:41] | Any of the other nurses? | 没有 她们不是护士 是助产士 |
[03:43] | No, nobody’s heard from her. | 没有 |
[03:44] | And they’re not nurses. They’re midwives. | 她们不是护士 是助产士 |
[03:46] | There’s a difference. | 两者是有区别的 |
[03:47] | A midwife is a qualified autonomous practitioner, | 助产士经过资格认定 |
[03:49] | specializing the natural birth experience. | 有专业的自然分娩经验 |
[03:52] | Excuse me, what are you doing? | – 你干嘛呢 |
[03:53] | I was… I was straightening it out a little bit. | – 我把它拉直 |
[03:55] | They’re umbilical cords. They’re never straight. | 这可是脐带呀 你见过笔直的脐带吗 |
[03:58] | Bet his was. | 他的脐带肯定是直的 |
[03:59] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[04:04] | Yeah, he’s right here. | 是的 他在这儿 |
[04:09] | When? | 什么时候 |
[04:11] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. We’ll be right there. | 好的 我们马上过去 |
[04:18] | Leland, what is it? | Leland 怎么了 |
[04:21] | Something happen? | 出什么事了 |
[04:28] | It’s Trudy. | Trudy出事了 |
[05:45] | You don’t have to sleep like that. | Adrian 你不需要这样睡 |
[05:47] | Like what? | – 什么样 |
[05:48] | All scrunched up on your side of the bed. | – 缩在床的一边 |
[05:53] | You’re sleeping by yourself, Adrian. | 你一个人睡 Adrian |
[05:57] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不是一个人 |
[05:58] | Yes, you are, my darling. | 是的 |
[06:00] | And you have the whole bed. | 亲爱的 整张床都是你的 |
[06:02] | You could sleep in the middle. | 你可以睡在中间 |
[06:09] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[06:12] | It’s time to say goodbye, Adrian. | 该告别了 Adrian |
[06:15] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[06:20] | What, why are you smiling? | 你为什么笑 |
[06:24] | It won’t be much longer. | 不会太久了 |
[06:46] | I’m really worried about this dinner party. | – 我真的很担心这次晚餐派对 |
[06:48] | It’s gonna be fine. | – 没事的 |
[06:49] | I don’t know what I’m more nervous about, | 可我很担心Steven见Julie |
[06:50] | Steven meeting Julie or Julie meeting Steven. | 或Julie见Steven |
[06:52] | You’re still coming, right? You promise? | -你肯定会来吗 – |
[06:54] | I’ll be there. Do you need anything? | 我会去的 – 你需要什么东西吗 |
[06:56] | No. Thank you for asking. | – 不了 谢谢关心 |
[06:58] | Maybe some wine. | – 或许要瓶酒 |
[07:00] | Okay, red or white? | – 好的 红酒或白酒 |
[07:01] | Maybe red. | – 红酒 |
[07:02] | Would you pick some up? | – 你能买一瓶吗 |
[07:04] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[07:07] | I saw Trudy this morning. | – 今天早上我看见了Trudy |
[07:09] | – Oh, that’s a good thing. – No, no, this was different. | – 这很好 |
[07:12] | She wanted me to start sleeping in the middle of the bed, | 可这次不一样 她要我睡在床中间 |
[07:14] | and she said, “It won’t be much longer.” | 还说 不会太久了 |
[07:17] | Mr. Monk, really, she said that? | Monk先生 |
[07:19] | That… That’s big. That’s an omen. | 她真这么说吗 这可是征兆呀 |
[07:21] | I had a premonition you were going to have an omen. | 我有预感你有什么征兆 |
[07:29] | I know that building. | 我认得那栋楼 |
[07:38] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[07:40] | Pretty weird, huh? | 太奇怪了 |
[07:42] | What was it, 12 years ago? | – 12年前这儿出什么事了 |
[07:44] | Almost exactly. | – 几乎一模一样 |
[07:45] | A missing midwife, remember? | 那个失踪的助产士 还记得吗 |
[07:50] | I was on the telephone right here. | 我就在这儿接的电话 |
[07:54] | And you were standing there, that exact same spot. | 你就站在那儿 位置完全一样 |
[08:00] | Hey, buddy, if you want to pass on this, | 如果你不想接这个案子 |
[08:03] | nobody’d blame you. | 没人会怪你的 |
[08:04] | – No, no, I’m good. – You sure? | – 不 不 |
[08:07] | ‘Cause it gets weirder. | 我很好 – 真的吗 事情越来越奇怪了 |
[08:09] | Do you remember the doctor we were talking to? | – 记得我们问话的那个医生吗 – 叫Nash? |
[08:11] | Malcolm – Nash, right? – Malcolm Nash. | |
[08:13] | He’s our guest of honor. | Nash 这次他唱主角 |
[08:15] | Oh, my God. | 哦 天啊 |
[08:23] | – Don’t ask. – Don’t ask what? | – 别问 – 问什么 |
[08:25] | – Where I’ve been. – Were you gone? | – 问我去哪儿了 – 你出门了? |
[08:27] | Two weeks, on vacation, but can’t talk about it. | 度了两周假 |
[08:30] | It’s personal. | 我可不能说 这是隐私 |
[08:31] | Were you in New York? | 是去纽约了吧 |
[08:32] | Your plane ticket says Newark. | 机票上写着纽约 |
[08:35] | Can’t confirm or deny. | 不承认也不否认 |
[08:36] | You don’t have to confirm it. I can see your ticket. | – 用不着趁承认 这儿写着呢 – 你可不知道 |
[08:38] | Well, you never know. | – 我当然知道 我看见机票了 |
[08:39] | I already know. I can see your ticket. | – 我当然知道 |
[08:41] | Natalie, I can’t talk about this right now. | 我看见机票了 – 现在不说这些 |
[08:44] | – We’re at a crime scene. – Okay. | 我们在案发现场呢 – 好的 |
[08:46] | So apparently he was here working late. | 显然他在这儿加班到很晚 |
[08:49] | I guess they’re updating their files. | 翻查文件 |
[08:51] | He was scanning all their old paperwork into the computer. | 把旧资料扫描到电脑里 |
[08:53] | – Scanning? | |
[08:55] | Scanning the… | 扫描? – |
[08:56] | Doesn’t matter. Anyway, he was at the computer. | 扫描 算了 |
[08:59] | Somebody sneaks in, | 这个不重要 他用电脑工作 |
[09:01] | comes up behind him, | 有人溜进来 走到他身后 |
[09:02] | bang, one in the back, | 背部一枪 头部一枪 |
[09:04] | bang, one in the head, .22 caliber. | 点22口径 |
[09:05] | There were some patients down the hall. | 当时大厅里还有几个病人 但他们什么也没听见 |
[09:07] | – Didn’t hear a thing. – Silencer. Professional. | – 有消音器 |
[09:10] | That’s a safe bet. | 手法很专业 – 没错 |
[09:12] | They’re all here. | 都在这儿 |
[09:14] | What’s all here? | – 什么在这儿 |
[09:15] | Pill bottles. | – 药瓶 |
[09:17] | See, here’s the inventory. 58 bottles. | 清单上写着 58瓶 |
[09:21] | And 58 bottles. | 这儿有58瓶 |
[09:23] | He didn’t take anything with him. | 他什么也没拿走 |
[09:26] | So it was a setup. He wants us to think junkie. | 这是迷魂阵 凶手想让我们认为是毒鬼干的 |
[09:30] | Looks like the killer stuck around a while, | 看来他在这儿逗留了一会儿 |
[09:32] | used the computer. | 还用了电脑 |
[09:34] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[09:35] | The mouse is on the left side, but Dr. Nash is right-handed. | 鼠标放在左边 可Nash惯用右手 |
[09:39] | How do you know that? | – 你怎么知道 |
[09:41] | He was right-handed 12 years ago. | – 12年前他就惯用右手 |
[09:45] | That was the first thing that Ethan said when the governor called. | 州长打来电话时 Ethan就是这么说的 |
[09:48] | He didn’t say, “I won’t let you down.” | 他没说 我不会让您失望的 |
[09:49] | Or “Thank you for the great honor.” | 也没说 谢谢您的赏识 |
[09:51] | I said, “Do I have to move to Sacramento?” | – 他说… – 我得搬去Sacramento吗 |
[09:54] | Ethan will never move. Here you go. | – Ethan永远不会搬走 给你 – 谢谢 |
[09:57] | I think he’s gonna be buried in this yard. | 他是打算长眠在这院子里了 |
[09:59] | Well, I’m not gonna move now. | 现在我肯定不会搬 |
[10:01] | I just fixed the leaky shower upstairs. | 我刚刚才修好楼上漏水的喷头 |
[10:03] | And it only took you 14 years to do it. | 你可修了14年了 |
[10:05] | Judge Rickover, the police are here. | – 警察来了 |
[10:07] | Oh, thank you. | – 谢谢 |
[10:09] | Well, the “A” team has arrived. | 豪华阵容来了 |
[10:13] | – Captain. – Hey. | – 上尉 – 嘿 |
[10:15] | – Lieutenant. – Sir. | – 中尉 – 先生 |
[10:17] | – Natalie. – Hello. | – 你好 |
[10:19] | And the remarkable Mr. Monk. | 厉害的Monk先生 |
[10:20] | Good to see you again. | 再见到你真高兴 |
[10:22] | Sorry to bug you on a Sunday, judge, | 抱歉在周日打扰您 法官 |
[10:24] | but we’ve got a warrant here that needs your signature. | 不过我们有一份逮捕令 需要你在这儿签字 |
[10:27] | All right, well, I’m familiar with the file. | 我对这东西再熟悉不过了 |
[10:29] | Wouldn’t you like to join us? Are you thirsty? | 你们也一起来吗 渴了吧 |
[10:31] | Actually, we’re on duty, sir. | 我们在公干 |
[10:33] | Oh, well, of course you are. | 当然了 |
[10:35] | Well, let me take a look. | 我看看 |
[10:37] | Joey | Joey Kazarinski. |
[10:39] | Why am I not surprised? | Kazarinsky 我一点也不意外 |
[10:41] | We sure it’s him? | 确定是他吗 |
[10:42] | Well, the M.O. matches. He’s left-handed. | 犯罪手法符合 他是左撇子 |
[10:44] | He uses a .22 with a silencer. | 用点22口径的手枪 带消音器 |
[10:46] | Plus we’ve got a partial print. | – 还有部分指纹 – 是的 |
[10:47] | Monk put it all together. | – Monk把这些线索联系起来了 |
[10:49] | Ah, well done, detective. | – 干得好 侦探 |
[10:53] | Well, everything looks in order. | 看来一切都齐了 |
[10:55] | This is an historic moment, really. | 这可是具有历史意义的一刻 |
[10:58] | This could be the last search warrant I’ll be signing. | 可能是我签署的最后一份逮捕令 |
[11:01] | Please don’t tell anyone. It’s not official yet. | 这事先别说 还没有官方宣布 |
[11:03] | But the governor called me yesterday. | 但州长昨天打电话 |
[11:05] | He’d like me to commute to Sacramento. | 想让我去Sacramento |
[11:07] | Hey, State Supreme Court. | 嘿 那可是加州最高法院呀 |
[11:09] | Well, I guess it beats working for a living. | 机会难得啊 |
[11:12] | – Congratulations. – Good luck to you. | – 恭喜 – 祝你好运 |
[11:13] | Well, good luck to all us. | – 大家都好运 |
[11:15] | – Congratulations. – Thank you. | 谢谢 – 恭喜 |
[11:22] | Are they allowed to do that? | – 这是经过许可的吗 |
[11:24] | Let’s see. | – 我看看 |
[11:27] | Yes, they are. | 是的 经过许可 |
[11:29] | Mrs. Kazarinski, your husband’s in serious trouble. | Kazarinsky夫人 你丈夫有大麻烦了 |
[11:31] | He’s not my husband. Been divorced for three years. | 他不是我丈夫 我们3年前就离婚了 |
[11:34] | – But he stays here. – Sometimes. | 但他住在这儿 |
[11:37] | Joey does what he wants. | 有时候吧 Joey一直都是随心所欲 |
[11:38] | I can’t stop him, and neither can you. | 我拦不住他 你们也一样 |
[11:40] | – Monk Monk, what are you doing? | |
[11:42] | Straightening up. | 你干嘛呢 – 清理干净 |
[11:43] | We’re trying to intimidate this woman. | 我们正吓唬这女的呢 |
[11:46] | Give me a moment here. | – 给我几分钟 – Natalie呢 |
[11:48] | – Where’s Natalie? – Oh, she’s with her boyfriend. | 她陪男朋友去了 |
[11:50] | – I gave her the day off. – Would you cut it out? | 我今天放她假 |
[11:53] | She’s gonna want us to come every Tuesday. | 你居然一个人来 放她假 |
[11:55] | Look, Edie, we’re trying to protect Joey here. | Edith 我们是想保护Joey |
[11:57] | If you tell us where he is, we can pick him up | 如果你知道他在哪儿 |
[11:58] | without anybody getting hurt. | 我们会逮捕他 没人会受伤 |
[12:00] | I don’t care if you kill him. | 你杀了他我也不在乎 |
[12:01] | Hope you do. | 我巴不得呢 |
[12:04] | Do you happen to have a recent photograph? | 你有他的近照吗 |
[12:06] | The one we have is over ten years old. | 我们手上的照片是10年前的了 |
[12:08] | Threw ’em out. Ripped ’em up and threw ’em out. | 早被我撕烂扔掉了 |
[12:11] | Wait, I think I have one left. | 等等 还剩一张 |
[12:27] | He has a white goatee. | 他留白色的山羊胡 |
[12:30] | That’s not a goatee. | 那不是山羊胡 |
[12:43] | – Hello. – It’s me. | – 喂 – 是我 |
[12:45] | Hey, where the hell are you at? I’ve been waiting for, like, an hour. | 嘿 你在哪儿 我等了一个小时了 |
[12:47] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[12:49] | We won’t be meeting again. | 我们不再见面了 |
[12:50] | – Whoa, whoa, whoa. – At least not in person. | 听着 |
[12:53] | Wait, is there a problem? | – 出事了吗 |
[12:54] | Yeah, we have a big problem. | – 是的 出大麻烦了 |
[12:56] | You left a partial fingerprint at the clinic. | 你在诊所留下了部分指纹 |
[12:58] | They have your name. They’re looking for you. | 他们查到你的名字 正四处找你 |
[13:03] | It’s gonna be okay, all right? I’ve disappeared before. | 没事 我会消失的 |
[13:05] | Before you pack your bags, I’ve got another job for you. | 在你打包跑路前 我还有个活儿给你 |
[13:08] | I figure you could use another payday. | 你需要这笔钱 |
[13:10] | – All right, well, who is it? | |
[13:11] | A detective. | 好的 是谁 |
[13:13] | A former detective. | – 一个前侦探 |
[13:14] | His name is Adrian Monk. | 叫Adrain Monk |
[13:16] | He’s gonna put two and two together eventually. | 他迟早会查明真相 |
[13:19] | In this case, two and two equals me. | 他会查到我头上 |
[13:21] | I’m afraid it will get rather personal. | – 恐怕会牵扯私人恩怨 |
[13:23] | I can’t afford that. | – 什么私人恩怨 |
[13:25] | What do you mean personal? | 他会查到我头上 杀了我 |
[13:26] | I mean he would come after me, try to kill me. | 他会查到我头上 杀了我 |
[13:29] | He’d probably succeed. | 他可能会成功的 |
[13:30] | Now why would he want to do something like that? | 他为什么要这么做 |
[13:33] | Because 12 years ago, | 因为12年前 |
[13:36] | I killed his wife. | 我杀了他妻子 |
[13:43] | Oh, this is for Mr. Monk. | 这是给Monk先生的 |
[13:46] | This is for me. | 我的 |
[13:48] | Mr. Monk. | Monk先生的 |
[13:49] | This is for me. | 我的 |
[13:51] | Mr. Monk. | Monk先生的 |
[13:53] | Me. Mr. Monk. | 我的 Monk先生的 |
[13:55] | I’m sorry, I don’t get it. Why two separate carts? | 为什么用两个推车呢 |
[13:57] | Why can’t we just separate them when we get home? | 干嘛不回家后再分呢 |
[13:59] | Yeah, I stopped asking those questions a long time ago. | 以前我也这么问来着 |
[14:02] | Oh, honey mustard, Julie’s favorite. | – 蜂蜜芥末 Julie的最爱 – 也是我的最爱 |
[14:04] | – Mine too. – Really? | 真的吗 这下你们能谈谈沙拉调味品了 |
[14:05] | That’ll give you something to talk about… salad dressing. | 真的吗 这下你们能谈谈沙拉调味品了 |
[14:07] | I hope we have more in common than salad dressing. | 希望我们有更多的共同点 |
[14:10] | Teeger, relax. It’s gonna be great. | Teeger放轻松 没事的 |
[14:12] | – I’m gonna love her. – Yeah, you better. | – 我会喜欢她的 – 最好 |
[14:15] | Besides we both know we’re avoiding the real question here. | 再说 – 你我都知道 |
[14:18] | Uh-huh, which is? | 我们在回避真正的问题 – 什么问题呢 |
[14:20] | Can I live with a woman who loves asparagus? | – 我能和一个喜欢芦笋的女人一起生活吗 – 一起生活? |
[14:22] | – | – Live with? – I didn’t mean… |
[14:23] | Live with, you said it. You said it. | 我不是说…不 – |
[14:25] | – It’s a figure of speech. – You did. | 你刚刚说的 一起生活 |
[14:26] | Oh, wait. | 等等 不好意思 |
[14:28] | Excuse me, sorry. | 等等 不好意思 |
[14:29] | That’s our cart. | 这是我们的车 |
[14:31] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 真不好意思 |
[14:32] | They, um… They all look the same. | – 看起来都差不多 |
[14:34] | Yeah. | – 是啊 |
[14:36] | ♪ Live with ♪ | 一起生活 |
[14:38] | You’re not gonna let me live this one down, are you? | 你不会赖账吧 |
[14:43] | So it was a Christmas gift from your wife? | 是你妻子送的圣诞礼物 对吧 |
[14:46] | That’s right. She gave it to me just before she died. | 是的 在她去世那天给我的 |
[14:48] | Yeah, it’s just sitting on his bookcase unopened. | 他一直放在书架上 从未打开过 |
[14:51] | It’s really romantic. | 太浪漫了 |
[14:54] | No, I’ll never open it. | 我永远也不会打开 |
[14:56] | I can’t open it. | 我不能打开 |
[14:57] | It’s the last secret we have. | 这是我们之间最后的一个秘密 |
[14:59] | I think I understand. | 我能理解 |
[15:01] | It’s a way of keeping her alive. | 就好像她从未离去 |
[15:03] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[15:07] | So Julie, your mom says you’re going to Berkeley. | Julie 你妈妈说你要去伯克利念戏剧艺术? |
[15:09] | – Theater arts? – That’s the plan. | 计划是这样的 |
[15:11] | – You gonna live at home? – Oh, no way. | – 还住家里吗 |
[15:13] | I’m already, you know, all packed up. | – 不 我行李都收拾好了 |
[15:15] | Yeah, I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想说这个 她居然要离开 |
[15:17] | I can’t believe she’s leaving us already. | – 你准备好了? |
[15:20] | I’ll only be 30 minutes away, so. | – 妈妈 就30分钟的路程 |
[15:22] | This home will just be a house. | 你走了以后这儿就不是家了 只是一栋房子 |
[15:26] | Well, thanks, Mom. That was a real conversation killer. | 谢谢 妈妈 真是个冷场高手呀 |
[15:30] | So Adrian, you working on any interesting cases? | Adrian 你在调查什么有趣的案子吗 |
[15:33] | There was a homicide at a birthing center. | 妇产中心发生了一起凶案 |
[15:36] | Oh, that’s ironic. | – 真讽刺啊 |
[15:37] | It was a professional hit. | – 是职业杀手干的 |
[15:39] | We know who did it, | 我们知道… 我们知道凶手是谁 但是… |
[15:41] | but we just don’t… | 我们不知道… |
[15:45] | Just don’t know why. | 不知道动机 |
[15:49] | Mr. Monk, are you okay? | Monk先生 你没事吧 |
[15:52] | I’m fine. | 没事 |
[15:54] | I guess I’m just not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[15:58] | I can usually eat her food. | 她做的饭一般我都吃得下 |
[16:05] | Mr. Monk, please stop. Please. | Monk先生 别这样 |
[16:08] | There’s a spot. It’s just not coming out. | 不 这儿有个污点 擦不掉 |
[16:13] | Another spot. | 这儿也有 |
[16:14] | Yeah. | |
[16:18] | I’m seeing spots all over. | 到处都是 |
[16:24] | I think he’s sick. | 他病了 |
[16:26] | Adrian | Adrian. |
[16:28] | Adrian, look at me. | 看着我 |
[16:30] | He’s burning up. | 他在发烧 |
[16:31] | I think we should get him to a hospital. | 该送医院 |
[16:40] | We’re gonna need some blood. | |
[16:42] | All right, Natalie, give her some blood. | – 我需要血样 – Natalie给她点血 |
[16:44] | I mean your blood. | – 要的是你的血 |
[16:46] | What are you doing? What is that? | – 这是什么 |
[16:47] | It’s just a needle. | – 就一根针而已 – 这可不仅是一根针 是一根25厘米长的针 |
[16:48] | That is not a needle. That thing’s ten-feet long. | – 就一根针而已 – 这可不仅是一根针 是一根25厘米长的针 |
[16:52] | – You’ve never given blood before? – Nah. | 你从没抽过血吗 |
[16:55] | Well, you’ve had shots before. | 你以前打过针吧 |
[16:57] | I don’t think so. | 没有 |
[17:00] | Well, there’s a first time for everything. | 凡事都有第一次 |
[17:02] | I need you to roll up your sleeve. | – 卷袖子 – 不 不 |
[17:04] | Oh, no, no, no. No! No! | 不 |
[17:06] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[17:07] | Can you please hold your friend? | 能按住你的朋友吗 |
[17:09] | – It’s okay. – Wait, wait, wait, wait. | – 没事的 没事的 – 等等 |
[17:11] | All right, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[17:14] | I’m feeling better, much… | 我…我觉得好多了 |
[17:16] | I’m feeling much, much better. It’s a miracle. | 我感觉好多了 真是奇迹呀 |
[17:18] | No, Mr. Monk, you’re not better. | 不 Monk先生 别瞎说了 |
[17:19] | They need some blood. Come on, just lay back. | 他们就抽点血 好好躺着 躺下就行 |
[17:22] | – No! – Trust me, I’m a doctor. | – 不 – 相信我 我是医生 |
[17:24] | – It’s okay. – Trust me. | – 相信我 – 没事的 |
[17:25] | Come on, it’s okay. | – 没事的 不疼 |
[17:27] | – No, no, no. – Who are you calling? | – 不 不 |
[17:29] | – Everybody. – It’s okay. | – 你打给谁 – 所有人 |
[17:31] | Let’s try this again. | 没事… – 再试试吧 – 不 |
[17:34] | No! | 不 |
[17:37] | Hold him still. | |
[17:38] | Mr. Monk, just calm down. | Monk先生 放轻松 |
[17:40] | – It’s okay. – Here we go. | – 没事的 |
[17:42] | – Here it is. – No! | – 不 |
[17:43] | It’s all right. | – 没事的 – 不 |
[17:45] | You got it. | 好了 好了 |
[17:48] | All done. | 搞定了 |
[17:52] | That wasn’t so bad, was it? | 也没这么糟糕嘛 对吧 |
[17:57] | Piece of cake. | 小菜一碟 |
[18:06] | Mr. Monk, I’m Dr. Matthew Shuler. | Monk先生 我是Mathew Shule医生 |
[18:10] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你久等了 |
[18:12] | That’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事 |
[18:16] | You know, I wish more people would wipe their hands like that. | 要是其他人像你一样勤擦手就好了 |
[18:18] | – We’d have a lot fewer patients. – Oh, thank you. | – 病人会少很多 – 谢谢 |
[18:22] | Mr. Monk, I work in the hematology department here. | Monk先生 我在血液科工作 |
[18:25] | In fact, I am the hematology department. | 其实血液科就我一人 |
[18:27] | – Hematology? – Rare blood disorders. | – 血液科? – 罕见血液疾病 |
[18:29] | Dr. Shuler’s one of the best toxicologists in the country. | Mathew Shule医生是全国最好的血液医生 |
[18:32] | Mr. Monk, we’ve never met. | Monk先生 |
[18:34] | How well do you take bad news? | 我们初次见面 你承认坏消息的能力如何 |
[18:35] | – Oh, not well at all. – Not good. | 不太好 |
[18:37] | – I’m probably the worst. – Not good, not good. | 不太好 |
[18:39] | I’d rather hear the good news first. | 我想先听好消息 |
[18:40] | I’m afraid there is no good news. | – 恐怕没有好消息 |
[18:42] | There’s always good news. | – 都有好消息的 |
[18:43] | People say, “I have some good news and some bad news.” | 人们都说 我有一个好消息和一个坏消息 |
[18:46] | Not this time. | 这次不同 |
[18:49] | Mr. Monk, have you eaten anything unusual lately? | Monk先生 最近你吃了什么异常的东西吗 |
[18:55] | Why do you ask? | 为什么这么问 |
[18:57] | Well, this is all very preliminary, | 只是最初步的 |
[18:59] | and we are gonna have to run a lot more tests. | 我们得做更多检测 |
[19:02] | But it looks like Adrian’s been poisoned. | – 但是看来Adrian中毒了 – 中毒? |
[19:05] | – Poisoned? – I said well done! | – 我还说”做得不错”呢 |
[19:07] | – It was well done. – You should have seen it. | – 本来就做得不错啊 |
[19:09] | It was still pink. It was bleeding. | 你真该好好看看 那肉还是红的 还是滴血 |
[19:11] | I’m the worst cook in the world. | Monk先生 |
[19:12] | Mr. Monk, if I gave you food poisoning, I’m so sorry. | 如果你是吃了我做的菜中毒 |
[19:14] | Can you forgive me? | 真是对不起 你能原谅我吗 |
[19:15] | If you gave me food poisoning, no. | 如果我是吃了你的菜中毒 我不会原谅你 |
[19:17] | Listen, we’re not talking about food poisoning here. | 听着 这不是食物中毒 |
[19:20] | It is a lot more serious than that. | 情况严重得多 |
[19:22] | This is some kind of synthetic toxin. | – 是某种合成毒素 |
[19:25] | Synthetic? | – 合成? |
[19:26] | Yes, and we don’t know how it was introduced, | 是的 目前还不知道你为什么中毒 |
[19:28] | but we do know the dosage is quite substantial. | 但是剂量… 很大 |
[19:32] | Well, wait, I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[19:37] | You’ve been poisoned, Adrian. | 你被人下毒了 Adrian |
[19:40] | Somebody’s trying to kill you. | 有人想毒死你 |
[19:42] | And they may have succeeded. | 他们可能得手了 |
[20:20] | I found some more mouthwash. | 还有很多清洁剂要查 |
[20:30] | You want a seat? | – 坐下 – 我没事 |
[20:32] | No, I’m okay. | – 坐下 – 我没事 |
[20:33] | Have a seat. | – 坐下 – 没事 Randy |
[20:35] | Okay, Randy, I’m not pregnant. | – 坐下 – |
[20:38] | I’m just dying. | 没事 Randy 我又不是怀孕 我快死了 |
[20:39] | Please stop talking like that. | – 别这么说 |
[20:41] | I’ll stop talking soon enough. | – 我很快就不会这么说了 |
[20:43] | Oh, God, there he is. | 天啊 |
[20:45] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[20:48] | God. | 天啊 |
[20:52] | God. I hate the way they walk. | 天啊 我真讨厌他们走路的姿势 |
[21:08] | This is the longest hallway in the world. | 这是世上最长的一段过道 |
[21:12] | Hey, how you feeling? | 感觉如何 |
[21:15] | Eh, scared. | – 怕得要命 |
[21:17] | Yeah. | – 是啊 |
[21:19] | Well, here’s what we know. | 目前我们知道的是 |
[21:20] | Everybody ate the same food at Natalie’s, | 大家吃的食物一样 |
[21:22] | and nobody else got sick. | 没有其他人生病 |
[21:24] | So we’re assuming it wasn’t introduced there. | 所以我们猜测不是在饭菜里下毒 |
[21:27] | I’ve sent a Hazmat team to your house, | 我派了一组人去你家 |
[21:29] | and they’ve taken away all the food they can find. | 收集所有食物 |
[21:31] | Are they gonna put everything back? | 他们会把东西再放回原位吗 |
[21:33] | After we’re done testing it. | – 要等做完检测后 |
[21:34] | Because I have a system. | – 我放东西有专门的类别… |
[21:36] | Adrian | Adrian, they’re gonna put it back exactly the way it was, okay? |
[21:38] | I promise. | 他们会恢复原样的 我保证 |
[21:39] | Now, I’m afraid we still don’t know how you were introduced to this toxin. | 我们还是不知道你是如何中毒的 |
[21:43] | Is that important? | – 这重要吗 |
[21:44] | Yes, it’s absolutely vital. | – 是的 至关重要 |
[21:46] | We know the toxin in ricin-based, | 我们只知道是毒素 |
[21:48] | but that’s all we know. | |
[21:49] | It could be one of 4,000 different compounds. | 但可能是4000种不同的化合物 |
[21:52] | We can’t treat you until the source of the poison has been identified. | 只有得知毒源 才能给你治疗 |
[21:55] | Can’t you pump his stomach or give him antibiotics? | 不能先给他洗胃 或让他吃点抗生素吗 |
[21:57] | I’m afraid it’s not that easy. | 恐怕没这么简单 |
[21:59] | We need to identify the specific toxin. | 我们需要分辨毒素的种类 |
[22:03] | Now, of course we’ll try to manage your pain as best we can. | 当然 我们会尽量给你止痛的 |
[22:07] | So… | 还有多久 |
[22:09] | How long? | 还有多久 |
[22:12] | Two, maybe three days. | 或许3天 |
[22:17] | Now, you’re gonna feel normal for a while, | 你会暂时感觉正常 |
[22:20] | and then there’s gonna be some vomiting, | 然后会呕吐 |
[22:23] | followed by death. | 最后死亡 |
[22:31] | – Vomiting? – That’s right. | – 呕吐? – 是的 |
[22:35] | Followed by death. | 最后死亡 |
[22:38] | – Vomiting. – Yes. | – 呕吐 – 是的 |
[22:40] | Followed by death. | 最后死亡 |
[22:43] | Vomiting! | |
[22:45] | Adrian | Adrian, I really need you to focus |
[22:47] | on the last part of that sentence. | 请注意我说的最后一句话 |
[22:49] | There’s gonna be some vomiting | 会呕吐 |
[22:51] | and then death. | 最后死亡 |
[22:53] | Is there any chance | 有没有可能… |
[22:55] | death could come before the vomiting? | 先死再吐呢 (我先喷了~) |
[23:00] | Two days? | – 两天 |
[23:01] | Wish it were five. | – 要是五天该多好啊 |
[23:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:06] | ‘Cause it’s a bigger number. | 数字比较大 |
[23:08] | What is this? | 等等 这是什么 |
[23:10] | – That’s the suspect from the birthing center. | |
[23:12] | We’re still tracking him down. | 我们还在通缉妇产中心的疑犯 |
[23:14] | Birthing center. | – 妇产中心? |
[23:15] | – Natalie Natalie, we’ve got more important things to worry… | |
[23:17] | No, no, no, I’ve seen him before. | 现在不是操心那事的时候 – |
[23:19] | He was at the supermarket. | 不 不 我在超市见过他 |
[23:21] | – When was this? – Yesterday. | – 什么时候 |
[23:22] | He walked away with Mr. Monk’s shopping cart. | – 昨天 他推走了Monk先生的推车 |
[23:24] | Shopping cart? | – 推车? |
[23:26] | Yeah, he had it for 10 maybe 20 seconds. | – 是的 大约20秒 |
[23:27] | Well, that’s long enough. I mean, he could have | 时间足够了 |
[23:29] | put something in the cart, tampered with something. | 他可能在车里放了什么东西 动了手脚 |
[23:31] | Do you still have the receipt? | – 小票你还留着吗 – 是的 |
[23:32] | Yeah, I think so. | – 小票你还留着吗 – 是的 |
[23:33] | Okay, listen, we’re gonna start there. | 我们要检测小票上的每件商品 |
[23:35] | We’ll test every single item that was on that list. | |
[23:37] | Is there enough time? | 时间够吗 |
[23:39] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[23:50] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢各位 |
[23:52] | I have to tell you right off the bat | 我要告诉大家 |
[23:54] | that is not an officially sanctioned task force, | 这次行动不是官方批准的正式行动 |
[23:57] | so nobody’s gonna get paid any overtime. | – 没有加班费 – 我们不是为钱才来的 |
[23:59] | We’re not here for the money captain. | – 是的 – 不是为钱 |
[24:01] | I appreciate that. I’m sure Monk does too. | 我和Monk谢谢大家 |
[24:04] | All right, this is our target, Joey Kazarinski. | 好的 这是我们要找的人 Joey Kazarinsky |
[24:08] | AKA Joey Kaz or Joey K. | 又名Joey Kaz 或Joey K |
[24:10] | We think that Kazarinski shot Dr. Nash last Friday, | 上周五Kazarinsky开枪打死了Nash医生 |
[24:13] | and we think that he poisoned Adrian Monk. | 并且对Adrian Monk下毒 |
[24:17] | What’s the connection? | – 有什么联系吗 |
[24:18] | Monk was working the Nash case. Other than that, we don’t know. | – Monk在调查Nash的案子 此外我们就不知道了 |
[24:21] | Now, we’re gonna split up into groups. | 现在我们分头行动 |
[24:23] | Half of you are gonna work with Randy on the shooting. | 一半人和Randy一起调查枪击案 |
[24:25] | They know who you are, Randy. | 他们都认识你 Randy |
[24:27] | I want to know everything there is to know about Nash, | 我要知道Nash医生的一切资料 |
[24:29] | who he was, who loved him, | 他是谁 谁爱他 |
[24:31] | more importantly, who didn’t love him. | 更重要的是 谁恨他 |
[24:33] | The rest of us are gonna find Kazarinski. | 其他人去找Kazarisnky |
[24:35] | We’re gonna turn over every rock in Northern California. | 就算把北加州翻个遍也在所不惜 |
[24:37] | Now, this guy is dangerous. | 此人非常危险 携带武器 |
[24:39] | He is armed. | 或许还带有化学制剂 |
[24:40] | He might be carrying chemical agents, | 或许还带有化学制剂 |
[24:42] | so be careful, but… and this is very important… | 大家要小心 不过最重要的是 |
[24:45] | No guns. | 千万别开枪 |
[24:46] | You get a lead, you phone it in. | 有了线索 立刻通知我 |
[24:48] | You keep your gun in your belt. | 千万别拔枪 |
[24:50] | He must be taken alive. | 我们必须活捉他 |
[24:51] | If he dies, Monk dies. | 要是他死了 Monk也完了 |
[24:53] | Understood? Good deal, let’s go. | 明白了吗 好的 出发 |
[26:01] | They’ll find him. | 他们会找到他的 |
[26:24] | You were with Kazarinski yesterday. | 昨天你和Kazarinsky一起 |
[26:26] | We know that you sold him some fake I.D. | 我们知道你卖假身份证明给他 到底是什么 |
[26:28] | What was it, a driver’s license? Passport? | 驾照? 护照? |
[26:30] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 你说什么啊 |
[26:34] | Ronnie, I don’t have time to dance with you today. | 我没时间和你废话 |
[26:38] | My friend is sick. Do you understand? | 我的朋友生病了 你明不明白 |
[26:40] | Your friend is sick, what does that mean? | – 你朋友病了 |
[26:42] | It means that I need that name. | 这是什么意思 – 意思就是告诉我名字 |
[26:44] | I need to know the name that Joey Kazarinski is using now. | 我要知道Joey Kazarinsky现在使用的名字 |
[26:50] | You need a name. | 你要知道名字? |
[26:52] | What are you gonna do, | 你想做什么 |
[26:54] | hit me with a phone book? | 用电话簿打我? |
[26:56] | There are no phone books in here, captain. | 这儿可没有电话薄啊 |
[26:58] | Nobody uses phone books anymore. | 上尉 现在没人用那玩意儿了 |
[26:59] | They all use computers. | 大家都用电脑 |
[27:04] | Yeah, you’re right. | 没错 |
[27:12] | – Did you get a name? – Yes, I did. | – 拿到名字了吗 – 拿到了 |
[27:14] | Oh, your computer crashed. | 不过你的电脑挂了 |
[27:23] | The 5:24 limited train to Redwood City, | |
[27:26] | Menlo Park, points south | |
[27:28] | now boarding at gate three. | |
[27:30] | The 5:24 limited, gate three, is now boarding. | |
[27:38] | Mason, can you see the ticket booth? | – Mason 能看见售票口吗 – 看见了 |
[27:40] | Roger that. | 继续盯着 他的火车10分钟后开 他很快就会出现 |
[27:41] | Maintain your sight lines. | 继续盯着 |
[27:43] | Train is leaving in ten minutes. He’ll be here soon. | 他的火车10分钟后开 他很快就会出现 |
[27:45] | And remember, hit him hard, but no guns. | 记住 |
[27:47] | You keep your guns in your holsters. | 只用拳头 别用枪 |
[27:52] | What about that service entrance? | – 大厅入口呢 |
[27:53] | We got it covered, the whole perimeter. | – 全都布置了人手 |
[27:57] | – He’s not gonna show. – He’s gonna show. | 他不会出现了 |
[28:00] | He made his reservation. | 他会出现的 |
[28:01] | The train will be here in ten minutes. | 他订了票 10分钟后车就开了 |
[28:03] | He’ll be here. | 他会来的 |
[28:04] | The 5:27 limited from Oakland, | |
[28:07] | Berkeley, and points north | |
[28:09] | arriving at gate six. | |
[28:11] | The 5:27 limited arriving at gate six. | |
[28:34] | He’s not gonna show. | 他不会来了 |
[28:38] | I’m gonna miss all this. | 我会想念这儿的 |
[28:41] | You going somewhere? | 你要去什么地方吗 |
[28:43] | You know, I mean eventually. | 不 总有一天会的 |
[28:46] | Can’t do this forever. | 我不会一辈子干这行 |
[28:58] | That’s the 5:32 from San Jose. | 那是从Jan Jose开来的532号 |
[29:02] | Yeah, right on time. | 是的 正点 |
[29:05] | Listen. | 听啊 |
[29:07] | I don’t hear anything. | – 什么都没听见 |
[29:09] | Me neither. | – 我也是 |
[29:10] | There was no announcement. | 没有广播 |
[29:12] | Where’s the announcer? | – 广播员呢 – 控制塔 |
[29:13] | – Control tower. – Go. | 快去 |
[29:16] | I think we might have a 20 on the suspect. | 发现疑犯的位置 |
[29:18] | Everybody hold your positions. | 所有人原地待命 |
[29:41] | Captain, the controller’s dead. | 上尉 调度员中弹身亡 |
[29:43] | He’s been shot, once in the back, once in the head. | 背部两枪 头部一枪 |
[29:46] | – And there’s lots of blood. – Randy. | – 好多血啊 |
[29:48] | Randy, the microphone is still on. | – Randy 话筒还开着呢 |
[29:50] | So much blood in here. God, look at all the blood. | – 全是血 |
[29:52] | Randy, the microphone’s still on. | – Randy 话筒还开着呢 |
[29:54] | – What? – The microphone, it’s still on. | – 什么 |
[29:56] | I can still hear you. | – 话筒还开着呢 我能听见你 |
[29:58] | No, wait, wait, hang on. | – 等等 |
[30:00] | I can still hear you. | – 我还能听得见 Randy |
[30:01] | Randy, it’s still on. | – 没 |
[30:03] | No, no, I got it. I got it. | 我关了 – 还开着呢 |
[30:07] | Kazarinski took his jacket and his I.D. | Kazarinsky拿走了他的工作服和识别卡 |
[30:08] | Think we should make an announcement and warn everybody, | 上尉 我们应该公开消息 |
[30:11] | otherwise they might just be sitting ducks down there. | 否则所有人都有危险 |
[30:13] | Captain? | 上尉 他手里有枪呀 |
[30:15] | He’s got a gun. He’s killed once. | 他手上血债累累 |
[30:17] | He won’t hesitate to do it again. Kazarinski! | 不在乎多杀几个 |
[30:36] | Police! | 警察 |
[30:48] | Joey! | |
[30:53] | Joey | Joey! Joey! Joey, stop! |
[31:08] | Kazarinski! Joey! | 站住 |
[31:44] | Stop! | 站住 |
[32:15] | Kazarinski! | |
[32:40] | Joey, look out. | Joey 小心 该死的 |
[33:17] | The man who poisoned you, this Kazarinski, | 给你下毒的人Kazarinsky |
[33:20] | did he say anything before he died? | 临死前他说什么了吗 |
[33:22] | He was hit by a train. | 他被火车撞了 |
[33:26] | He probably… | 可能说了”火车” |
[33:28] | said, “Train.” | |
[33:31] | They know what kind of poison he used? | 他们知道他下的是哪种毒吗 |
[33:33] | No, they found the motel room he was using. | 不知道 他们找到了他住的汽车旅馆 |
[33:37] | There were some chemicals in the dumpster, | 在垃圾桶里发现了几种化学品 |
[33:39] | but it’ll take them weeks to analyze everything. | 要几周才有分析结果 |
[33:42] | There isn’t enough time. | 时间不够 |
[33:45] | How ’bout the food from your shopping cart? | 你推车里的食物呢 |
[33:47] | No. All negative. | 没有发现 |
[33:50] | No trace of anything. | 没有线索 |
[33:53] | Adrian, I could have met you at home or at the hospital, you know. | Adrian 我可以去你家 或去医院 |
[33:57] | Nah, it’s all right. | 没事 |
[33:59] | I was out anyway. | 反正顺路 |
[34:00] | Natalie’s driving me to the cemetery to say goodbye. | Natalie要载我去墓地道别 |
[34:04] | I’m just so sorry. | 真是抱歉 |
[34:07] | I’m just so sorry. | |
[34:09] | You have nothing to be sorry about. | Adrian 你不需要道歉 |
[34:11] | I have everything to be sorry about. | 我要道歉的事多了 |
[34:15] | I’ve lived like a prisoner. | 我活得像个囚犯 |
[34:19] | I’ve been a prisoner | 自从Trudy… |
[34:21] | ever since Trudy. | 我就成了囚犯 |
[34:24] | Wasted so much time. | 浪费了时间 |
[34:28] | It’s added up. | 算算 |
[34:31] | I’ve probably wasted three years | 光洗手 |
[34:34] | just washing these hands. | 我就浪费了大概3年 |
[34:37] | Wait. | 等等 |
[34:39] | Adrian, you’re not being fair. | Adrian 你这么说不对 |
[34:41] | You know, you’ve been… | 你一直比我见过的所有人更有效率 |
[34:43] | You are more productive than anyone I know. | |
[34:46] | You’ve solved over 120 major cases. | 你破获了超过120件大案 |
[34:49] | I didn’t solve anything. | 没破Trudy的案子 |
[34:51] | If I didn’t solve Trudy, | 就等于一个案子都没破 |
[34:54] | if I didn’t keep my promise to her, | 我食言了 |
[34:57] | didn’t solve anything. | 破案 |
[35:02] | I’ve always hated that painting. | 我讨厌那幅画 |
[35:04] | All right, well, I’m not giving up. | 听着 我不会放弃 |
[35:08] | Doctors are performing miracles every day. | 医生每天都在创造奇迹 |
[35:11] | So I’m just gonna put all your appointments in my book, | 我要… 把你的所有预约写在本子上 |
[35:15] | three, four, five weeks ahead of time. | 提前3 4 |
[35:18] | All right, Adrian Monk, Monday 11:00 a.m. | 5周 好的 |
[35:21] | Adrian Monk, yeah? | Adrian Monk 周一上午11点 |
[35:22] | And Wednesday. | 周三… |
[35:24] | – You’re using a pencil. – I know. | 你用铅笔 |
[35:27] | That doesn’t mean anything. | – 这不代表什么 |
[35:29] | You never use a pencil. | – 你从不用铅笔 |
[35:31] | I didn’t have a pen. | 我的钢笔不见了 |
[35:33] | It’s right there. | 就在那儿 |
[35:34] | Your pen is right there. | 你的钢笔就在那儿 |
[35:36] | It doesn’t matter. | 算了 无所谓了 |
[35:38] | It doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[35:40] | It doesn’t even… | |
[35:43] | My time is up. | 我的时间到了 |
[35:46] | My time is up. | 我的时间到了 |
[35:48] | Get it? | 听懂了吗 |
[35:56] | Goodbye, Dr. Bell. | 永别了 Bell医生 |
[35:59] | No, Adrian, it’s not goodbye. Never goodbye. | Adrian 我们肯定会再见的 |
[36:03] | Goodbye. | 永别了 |
[36:25] | Did you talk to the lab? | – 你和实验室通电话了吗 |
[36:27] | Yeah, I just got off the phone with them. | – 刚挂 |
[36:30] | He’s not gonna make it. | 他挺不过去了 |
[36:51] | – Should I shut the door? – I don’t care. | – 要关门吗 – 随便 |
[36:55] | Let ’em fire me. I wish they would. | 让他们炒了我吧 我巴不得呢 |
[37:00] | I had him all wrong. | 我早就知道 |
[37:07] | I know that now. | 我一直都知道 |
[37:11] | I’d always thought that Monk | 我一直以为Monk… |
[37:14] | was not all there, | 是个怪人 |
[37:17] | like there was something missing, | 好像少了点什么 |
[37:19] | like he was less than human. | 好像他不像个真实的人 |
[37:27] | But he wasn’t missing anything. | 但是他什么都没少 |
[37:30] | He was seeing more than anybody. | 他比其他人更丰富 |
[37:33] | He was feeling more than anybody. | 情感更丰富 |
[37:38] | That was his problem. | 这就是他的问题 |
[37:42] | He was too human. | 他比人类拥有更多 |
[37:49] | If we had more like him, we’d be better off. | 如果我们都像他 世界会更美好 |
[38:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:35] | Is that it? | 就这? |
[38:37] | Sure you don’t want to say something else? | 还有别的吗 |
[38:40] | No, I can tell her myself tomorrow. | 明天我就能亲口告诉她了 |
[38:55] | Mr. Monk. | Monk先生 是Shuler医生的电话 |
[38:57] | Mr. Monk, that was Dr. Shuler. | Monk先生 是Shuler医生的电话 |
[38:59] | He really thinks you need to be in the hospital. | 他说你需要住院 |
[39:02] | No, I’m staying here. | 不 我要留在家 |
[39:06] | Okay. We’ll stay here. | 好的 我们留在家 |
[39:08] | Can I get you anything? | 要喝点什么吗 |
[39:10] | How ’bout some tea? Uh-uh. | 茶吗 |
[39:13] | Just… | 给我… |
[39:15] | Trudy’s gift. | Trudy的礼物 |
[39:24] | No, Mr. Monk, no. | 不 Monk先生 不 |
[39:26] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[39:30] | Please. | 求你了 |
[39:32] | Natalie | Natalie, it’s… |
[39:35] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[40:48] | It’s a videotape. | 是录像带 |
[41:18] | Hello, Adrian. | 你好 Adrian |
[41:21] | If you’re watching this, it means I’m dead. | 如果你在看这个 说明我已经死了 |
[41:26] | I know we said we’d never have any secrets, | 我们说过彼此之间没有秘密 |
[41:28] | but there’s something I never told you. | 可是… 有件事我从没对你说过 |
[41:34] | Something happened, | 我出了事 |
[41:37] | something terrible, | 可怕的事 |
[41:42] | years ago, before we met. | 很多年前 那时我们还不认识… 未完待续 |