英文名称:Monster House
年代:2006
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:04] | Hello, fence. | 你好,篱笆 |
[02:16] | Hello, leaves. | 你好,树叶 |
[02:22] | Hello, sky. | 你好,天空 |
[03:28] | Get off my lawn! | 给我滚出去 |
[03:32] | Trespasser. | 闯入者 |
[03:34] | Do you want to be eaten alive? | 要我活活把你打死吗? |
[03:37] | No. Then get out of here! | 不要 那就给我滚啊 |
[03:44] | My trike. | 我的车 |
[03:51] | Stay away from my house! | 离我家远一点 |
[04:17] | DJ! We’re gonna be late. | DJ! 要迟到了 |
[04:19] | Yeah, Mom, I’m coming. I’m coming. | 好,妈我来了 |
[04:22] | October 30th: Another tricycle. | 又有一辆三轮车 |
[04:25] | I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[04:31] | Mom. | 妈 |
[04:33] | Mom, he did it again. He took another tricycle. | 妈,他又抓狂了 他又拆了一辆三轮车 |
[04:36] | Okay, honey, we’ve talked about this. | 好了,儿子 你不要多管闲事 |
[04:39] | You cannot stay up in your room all day… | 你不可以整天都待在你的房间里头 |
[04:42] | …staring at an old man through a telescope. | 用望远镜盯着那个老头子看 |
[04:44] | But, Mom, there’s something wrong with that house. | 可是那栋房子真的很诡异 |
[04:46] | I’m serious. | 是真的 |
[04:48] | What was that? | 你是怎么回事? |
[04:52] | I’m serious. | 是真的 |
[04:54] | His voice sounds funny. | 你儿子声音怪怪的 |
[04:56] | Someone is hitting puberty. | 有人要进入青春期了 |
[04:58] | “What’s happening to my body?” Right, buddy? | “我的身体是怎么了?” 对不对啊? |
[05:02] | Maybe you should come with us. | 我看啊,你还是跟我们去好了 |
[05:03] | Oh, the boy’s too busy. He’s got his spying to do. | 这小子太忙了 他要进行监视任务 |
[05:07] | I’m not spying. | 我才没有 |
[05:09] | Well… | 我… |
[05:11] | “Well…” That’s okay, buddy. | “我…” 没关系,儿子 |
[05:14] | When I was your age, I did exactly the same thing. | 我在你这个年纪也做过同样的事 |
[05:16] | Of course, it was with binoculars and involved the lovely Jensen twins. | 我用的是双眼望远镜 看的是可爱的双胞胎姐妹 |
[05:20] | Neither of which was as lovely as your beautiful mother. | 不过她们都比不上你那美丽的妈咪 |
[05:23] | Will you be an angel and help me bring out the incisor? | 请你做个好人 帮我把假门牙拿出来 |
[05:26] | The incisor. Hold this. | 帮我拿一下,儿子 假门牙 |
[05:27] | Yeah, you don’t wanna forget that. | 你就不能忘了那个 |
[05:37] | Elizabeth will be here in a few hours. | 杨莉花姐姐等一下就会过来了 |
[05:40] | If anything happens, call the police and hide. | 要是有什么事 打电话报警,躲进衣柜里 |
[05:42] | He knows that. | 他知道啦 |
[05:44] | See you tomorrow night. | 明天晚上见了 |
[05:46] | What have you done? Just let me drive this thing, will you? | 你搞什么? 我没事 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:743个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:88个,六级词汇:34个,GRE词汇:44个,托福词汇:50个,考研词汇:96个,专四词汇:76个,专八词汇:15个, 所有生词标注共:175个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:49] | Where is DJ? Where’s DJ? I’m fine. | DJ呢…? 我没事… |
[05:51] | You would be so happy if he was under the car, wouldn’t you? | 你是不是希望 儿子就躺在车子底下? |
[05:55] | Sorry. It’s hard to see with the mask on. | 抱歉,戴上面具视线不太好 |
[06:00] | Then why don’t you keep it off, Chowder? | 那就把面具拿下来,巧达 |
[06:02] | Why did you put up your window? | 你为什么关上车窗? |
[06:04] | Chowder. It’s aerodynamic. | 巧达 我关上车窗,冷气才会冷 |
[06:06] | Hi, DJ. We’ve got to make time. | 嗨,DJ 我们要赶时间 |
[06:08] | The children. The children. | 孩子 |
[06:10] | What children? Bye-bye, baby. | 什么孩子? 拜拜,宝贝 |
[06:12] | Tell him you love him, dear. He knows that. | 快跟他说你爱他,拜托 他知道啦 |
[06:14] | Tell your son you love him. I don’t wanna tell him. | 快跟儿子说你爱他 我不想跟他说我爱他 |
[06:17] | He knows I love him. He’s your son. | 他知道我爱他 他是你儿子 |
[06:19] | You have to say it. Roll it down. We’re gonna be late. | 你不说他不会知道的,把车窗摇下来 我们要迟到了 |
[06:23] | We both love you. | 我们都爱你 |
[06:24] | That includes your dad. That’s right. | 你爸也爱你哦 没错 |
[06:29] | He’s had enough kisses. Blow him a kiss. | 你吻他吻够了 给他一个飞吻 |
[06:31] | Blow him a kiss. Goodbye. | 给他一个飞吻嘛 再见,孩子 |
[06:37] | Cheer up. It’s almost Halloween. | 开心点,万圣节快到了 |
[06:40] | In one day and three hours, it’s candy time. | 一天又3小时后 就有糖吃啰 |
[06:44] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[06:47] | Check it out, I got a new ball. Cool. | 你看,我有个新篮球 酷… |
[06:52] | Oh, speaking of which, have you decided? | 提到万圣节 你决定没有? |
[06:54] | Skullzor or Crypt Keeper? | 恶灵战警… 还是地狱怪客? |
[06:59] | Chowder. | 巧达 |
[07:02] | I don’t think I’m going trick-or-treating this year. | 我今年不想一家一家要糖果了 |
[07:05] | What? | 什么? |
[07:06] | Come on, you’re gonna break a six-year streak. | 拜托,这样会中断六年来的传统 |
[07:09] | Yeah, six years of being jumped and egged. | 超幼稚又无聊的六年传统 |
[07:12] | Maybe I’m getting too grown-up. | 也许我只是长大了吧 |
[07:24] | Three seconds on the clock. | 终场前的三秒钟 |
[07:26] | I’m playing basketball. | 我在打篮球 |
[07:32] | It’s time for an in-your-face disgrace. | 今年你一定会输得很难看 |
[07:39] | Are you okay? My nose is in my brains. | 你没事吧? 我的鼻子凹进脑袋里了 |
[07:42] | Let me see. Oh, my God. | 我看看 天哪 |
[07:44] | What? You’re a dork. | 怎么样? 你是驴蛋 |
[07:47] | Where’s my ball? | 我的球呢? |
[07:54] | Oh, no. | 惨了 |
[08:12] | Sorry, man. Wait, wait. DJ. | 不要难过 等等…DJ |
[08:16] | You’re a grownup now, you go get it. | 你长大了,你去帮我捡 |
[08:18] | Chowder, your ball just landed on Nebbercracker’s lawn. | 巧达 你的球滚进了史老猴家的草坪 |
[08:22] | It doesn’t exist anymore. | 那就等于永远消失了 |
[08:29] | I paid $28 for that ball. | 那颗球花了我一千块钱耶 |
[08:32] | I raked 10 yards and asked my mom for a dollar 26 times. | 我除了10次草 跟我妈要了20次50块 |
[08:37] | I never worked that hard in my life… | 我这辈子没那么努力过… |
[08:41] | Nebbercracker hasn’t come out yet. | 史老猴还没出来发飙 |
[08:43] | So? So maybe he’s sleeping. | 所以? 也许他在睡觉 |
[08:49] | All right, I’ll do it. | 好吧,我去捡 |
[08:51] | I’ll never forget this. Hurry, though. | 你真是够朋友,快去快回 |
[08:59] | Go. | 走 |
[09:10] | You. | 你… |
[09:11] | No. DJ, run! | 不要… DJ,快跑 |
[09:16] | Get the ball and run! | 快去捡球 |
[09:20] | You’re so close. | 就差那么一点点了 |
[09:22] | What have you done? | 你做了什么? |
[09:24] | Just nudge it over here. I’m so sorry. | 快把球抱过来 真是抱歉 |
[09:26] | Oh, I’m so, so, so sorry. I didn’t mean… | 我真的很抱歉 我不是故意的,我… |
[09:29] | You are dead. | 你死定了 |
[09:30] | DJ, come on, come on! | DJ,快跑 快跑… |
[09:34] | Chowder. Come on, DJ. | 巧达 DJ,快跑 |
[09:36] | Help. Chowder. | 巧达,救命… |
[09:37] | Help. Help. | 救命啊,救命 |
[09:40] | You think you can terrorize my lawn? No, I’m sorry. | 你以为你可以破坏我的草坪? 不,对不起 |
[09:44] | You wanna be a dead person? No. I love life. | 你活得不耐烦了 不,我想活命 |
[09:47] | This place is not a playground for children. | 这里不是你们这些臭小鬼的游乐场 |
[09:50] | Got it from now on. This is my house! | 我现在知道了 这里是我的家 |
[09:53] | Why can’t you respect that? | 为什么不尊重我? |
[09:55] | Why can’t you just stay away from…? | 你为什么要跑来这里搞破…? |
[11:20] | Push. | 推啊 |
[11:49] | No siren. Never a good sign. | 警鸣没响不是好现象 |
[12:03] | I’m a murderer. | 我是个凶手 |
[12:04] | No, you’re not. I’m not? | 你不是啦 真的? |
[12:07] | When it’s an accident, they call it manslaughter. | 那是个意外 叫过失杀人 |
[12:11] | I think I’m gonna throw up. | 我好像快吐了 |
[12:16] | Great. Babysitter’s here. | 烦耶,保母来了 |
[12:18] | See you, DJ. | 拜了,DJ |
[12:21] | Perfect. | 完美 |
[12:25] | Stop. | 停 |
[12:26] | DJ DJ. | |
[12:28] | Hey, DJ, I just saw an ambulance. Did I miss anything interesting? | DJ,我刚看到救护车 我是不是错过什么精彩好戏了? |
[12:35] | DJ Hello? | |
[12:38] | Elizabeth… | 杨莉花 |
[12:40] | …can I talk to you about something? | 我可以跟你讲一件事情吗? |
[12:42] | Oh, yeah, of course you can, cantaloupe. | 可以,当然可以了 小甜心 |
[12:45] | We are gonna have the bestest time. | 我们今天要共度美好的时光 |
[12:48] | Got tons of neat activities planned. They already left. | 我安排了好多好酷的活动哦 他们出门了 |
[12:51] | They did? They’re gone? Yes, and I need to talk to you. | 真的?走人了? 对,所以我有话想跟你说 |
[12:54] | So the usual deal: Indoors by 9, in your room by 11. | 好,那就老规矩 9点前回家,11点进房间 |
[12:57] | Lights out, your call. Elizabeth. | 关灯、睡大觉 杨莉花,等等 |
[12:59] | And it’s Zee. “Zee”? | 叫我莉莉 “莉莉”? |
[13:02] | Now, listen up. I control the TV, the stereo and the phone. | 给我听好,小甜心 我要掌控电视、音响还有电话 |
[13:05] | I don’t do board games, Shrinky Dinks or tuck-ins. | 我不玩什么游戏 也不说床边故事 |
[13:09] | I’m not your mother. I’m not your friend. | 我不是你妈也不是你的朋友 |
[13:11] | Don’t talk to me like I’m a baby, okay? I am practically a grownup. | 不要把我当三岁小孩,好不好? 我现在已经长大成人了耶 |
[13:16] | I don’t even need you here, Elizabeth. | 我根本不需要保母 杨莉花 |
[13:27] | Gosh, DJ, why’d you break that? But I didn’t. | 天啊,DJ,你怎么这样呢? 不是我丢的 |
[13:31] | Yeah, let me ask you something. Who are they gonna believe? | 对,不过请问你 他们会相信谁呢? |
[13:34] | Go to your room. Fine. | 进房去吧 好啦 |
[15:26] | Hello? | 喂… |
[15:30] | Hello? | 喂… |
[15:35] | Hello? | 喂… |
[15:37] | Yeah, very funny. See how you like it. | 好,很好笑 看我怎么整你 |
[16:17] | Happy Halloween, doofus. | 万圣节快乐,智障儿 |
[16:21] | Nice one, Bones. | 不错哦,骨头 |
[16:23] | Look at his face. That’s funny. | 看他的表情,超好笑 |
[16:26] | You’re not supposed to have friends over. Who’s this? | 你不可以找朋友来我家的 他是谁? |
[16:29] | This is Bones. What’s up? | 他叫骨头 怎么样? |
[16:31] | He’s in a band. That’s right. | 他是玩Band的(搞乐团的) 没错 |
[16:33] | And, anyway, cantaloupe, let’s not open up the rulebook, okay? | 你给我听好,小甜心 我们打开天窗说亮话 |
[16:37] | Since you’re up way past your bedtime. | 你上床的时间早就已经超过了 |
[16:40] | No, no, no, this is different. Listen. | 不…有特殊状况,你听 |
[16:51] | You called the neighbors. Good for you. | 打电话给邻居,你还真棒 |
[16:54] | I used star-69. He called me. | 这是自动回拨的 他先打来的 |
[16:56] | Who called you? Nebbercracker. | 谁先打来? 史老猴 |
[16:58] | P.S., he died today. | 而且,他今天挂了 |
[17:01] | You lie. Do not. | 骗人 没有 |
[17:02] | He died, and now I’m getting phone calls from his house. | 他死了我却接到他家打来的电话 |
[17:06] | A phone call from beyond the grave. | 来自地狱,死人打来的电话 |
[17:14] | Guys, come on. I’m serious. | 不要这样,是真的 |
[17:18] | Oh, he’s serious. Did you know he was serious? | 是真的耶 知道他说的是真的吗? |
[17:20] | Come on, man, give her back. Oh, “her”? You mind? | 把它还我 是喔?你介意吗? |
[17:24] | Oh, come on. Gross. | 拜托,超恶心的 |
[17:26] | Come on, Bones. Wait, hold on, dude. I th… | 好了啦,骨头 等等,老弟 |
[17:29] | She’s having trouble breathing. Might have something in her throat. | 她好像喘不过气来 有东西卡住她喉咙耶 |
[17:32] | All right, I’ll look into it. | 放心,我会救她 |
[17:34] | No. Elizabeth. No. Okay, Bones, knock it off. | 不,杨莉花 好了,骨头,别闹了 |
[17:36] | Downstairs, now. | 你现在快点给我下楼去 |
[17:40] | Sorry, kid, can’t play anymore. | 抱歉,小子 我不能陪你玩了 |
[17:45] | You are so funny. | 你好爆笑哦 |
[17:47] | I know. It’s like I don’t even try and it just happens. | 对啊,我天生就是这么爆笑 没办法 |
[18:14] | God, stop doing this. | 不要吓自己了 |
[18:19] | Oh, yeah? What you gonna do? | 来啊,你想怎么样? |
[18:23] | Homicide. Chowder, where are your parents? | 命案组 巧达,你爸妈在哪? |
[18:26] | My dad’s at the pharmacy… | 我爸爸在药房里 |
[18:28] | …and my mom’s at the movies with her personal trainer. | 我妈和她的健身教练去看电视了 |
[18:31] | Meet me at the Danger Zone now. Fine. | 好,去危险特区找我 好 |
[18:35] | Bones, I said, knock it off. Come on, man. | 骨头,我跟你说不要再闹了 |
[18:40] | No, I’m creeped out. | 不,我吓坏了 |
[18:44] | You know, I saw an ambulance here today. | 我今天看到救护车来过 |
[18:47] | So? | 所以呢? |
[18:48] | So maybe Nebbercracker really did die. | 所以… 也许史老猴真的挂掉了 |
[18:52] | We should be so lucky. The guy is evil. | 那算我们命大 那个家伙超邪恶的 |
[18:55] | No, he’s just a crotchety old dude. | 不,他只是个怪老头而已 |
[18:58] | Oh, really, Zee? | 是吗,莉莉? |
[19:01] | When I was 10 years old, I had a kite. Awesome kite. | 我十岁那一年 我有个风筝,超酷的 |
[19:07] | I could fly it so high you couldn’t see it. | 它可以飞得好高,看都看不到耶 |
[19:11] | One day, it crashed down. | 有一天它掉下来了 |
[19:14] | I followed the string and it ended right over there… | 我跟着线找 发现它… |
[19:20] | …across the street, right at the edge of his lawn. | 就掉在那里 掉在对街他家的草坪上面 |
[19:29] | Did he take your kite? | 他没收风筝了? |
[19:31] | Yeah, he takes whatever lands on his lawn. | 对啊,什么掉在那里 他通通没收 |
[19:35] | But that’s not the point. | 那不是重点 |
[19:37] | The point is, is that I saw him talking to his house… | 重点在于… 我看到他跟房子说话 |
[19:42] | …and kissing it. | 还亲了它 |
[19:46] | Besides… | 还有… |
[19:48] | …everybody knows what he did to his wife. | 大家都知道他老婆死得很惨 |
[19:50] | Why? What…? What did he do to her? | 什么?他对他老婆做了什么? |
[19:53] | He ate her. Bones. Get off. Stop it! | 吃掉她 骨头,走开啦,住手 |
[19:59] | Bones, enough. Come on, Zee. | 骨头,够了 过来啦,莉莉 |
[20:01] | Bones, I’m so sick of you. | 骨头,我受不了你了啦 |
[20:03] | I was just… You have no respect for women. | 我只是… 你不懂得尊重女生 |
[20:06] | What? What does that mean? | 什么?什么意思? |
[20:08] | Get out. | 出去 |
[20:10] | Fine. | 好 |
[20:16] | Prude. | 假正经 |
[20:25] | What are you looking at? | 你看什么看啊? |
[20:29] | Nebbercracker. | 死老头子 |
[20:51] | You really are dead, aren’t you? | 你真的挂掉了吗? |
[20:59] | I’m on your lawn, Nebbercracker. | 我在踩你的草坪,史老猴 |
[21:03] | What are you gonna do about it, Nebbercracker? | 你能拿我怎么样啊,史老猴? |
[21:07] | Nebber-snapper-flipper-dipper… | 装神弄鬼的臭老头子 |
[21:23] | My awesome kite. | 我的酷风筝 |
[22:27] | Chowder. | 巧达… |
[22:30] | Chowder. | 巧达 |
[22:37] | Chowder? | 巧达? |
[22:40] | Chowder. | 巧达 |
[22:53] | Heat seeker. | 热导弹 |
[22:54] | Chowder, what are you doing? | 巧达,你干嘛啦? |
[22:57] | Shut up. | 闭嘴啦 |
[22:59] | What? | 干嘛? |
[23:00] | Nebbercracker’s back from the dead. | 史老猴死而复活了 |
[23:03] | No way. Yeah. | 你骗人 真的 |
[23:06] | They leave the keys in here. You dare me? | 他们没带走钥匙 敢不敢玩? |
[23:09] | Chowder, you’re not listening to me. | 巧达,你没有在听我说话 |
[23:12] | Nebbercracker’s haunting me, all right? His blood is on my hands. | 史老猴回来找我 害死他的人是我 |
[23:16] | And now he’s coming back for revenge. | 他回来找我报仇了 |
[23:18] | You’re really crazy right now. Have you noticed that? | 你真的头壳坏了,你知不知道? |
[23:22] | I think you’re just freaking out because you killed a guy today. | 你会有点抓狂 是因为你今天杀了一个人 |
[23:25] | Life goes on. | 没什么啦 |
[23:28] | For you. | 你无所谓啦 |
[23:30] | Try and relax. Be cool, like me. | 兄弟,放松一点 跟着我装酷 |
[23:35] | Chowder, what are you doing? | 巧达,你搞什么鬼? |
[23:37] | Make it stop. | 快停下来 |
[23:39] | Quit screwing around. | 别耍白痴了啦 |
[23:42] | I need your help. | 你要帮我 |
[23:44] | Fine. | 好 |
[23:46] | You want my help? | 要我帮你? |
[23:47] | Yeah. I got three words for you: | 对 让我送你三个字 |
[23:50] | “Trick or treat.” | “要糖吃” |
[23:56] | Okay. Whatever. Let’s go. | 好啦,随便啦 我们走 |
[24:03] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[24:09] | Chowder, come on. | 巧达,快点 |
[24:18] | The haunting is subtle… | 闹鬼超无聊 |
[24:21] | …yet really, really boring. | 真的无聊到爆 |
[24:22] | Can I go home now? Chowder, he’ll hear you. | 我可以回家没…? 巧达,他会听见的 |
[24:24] | DJ DJ… | |
[24:27] | …this is why nobody will sit next to us at lunch. | 这就是没有人要跟我们做朋友的原因 |
[24:31] | I’ll go Ding Dong Ditch the house and you’ll see. No ghost. | 我要去按他家的电铃了,等着瞧 没有鬼 |
[24:35] | Chowder, stop, please. | 巧达,不要闹了啦 |
[24:37] | Chowder, I’m serious. | 巧达,我说的是真的 |
[24:38] | Chowder, come back. Come back here, please, Chowder. | 巧达,回来 拜托快回来,巧达 |
[24:41] | Come on. | 回来 |
[24:50] | Chowder. Come back. | 巧达 快回来 |
[24:57] | Oh, no. A bottle. Chowder, put that down. | 你看,酒瓶 巧达,放回去 |
[25:01] | Come back, please. Bottle. | 求你快回来 酒瓶 |
[25:23] | Hey, DJ, who am I? | 嘿,DJ,我是谁? |
[25:25] | Get off my lawn. | 给我滚出去 |
[25:28] | Don’t. Come on. | 不要闹了 |
[26:05] | Run. Chowder, get out of there. | 巧达,快点 快回来,快跑 |
[26:08] | Chowder, come here. Mommy. | 快跑,逃命啊 妈啊 |
[26:10] | This way. This way. | 快跑,快跑到我这边来 |
[26:11] | Help. | 救命啊 |
[26:12] | Come on, Chowder! Chowder, this way! | 巧达,快点 这边 |
[26:23] | Don’t look back. | 不要回头 |
[26:27] | I looked back. | 我回头了 |
[26:44] | Bones? | 骨头? |
[26:46] | Coming. | 来了 |
[26:48] | Don’t even think about crawling back here… | 你别想求我让你回来 |
[26:54] | Trick or treat. | 不给糖就捣蛋 |
[27:03] | What? | 干什么? |
[27:06] | Good morning, ma’am. | 早安,小姐 |
[27:07] | You witnessed a simulation of what you’ll face this evening. | 这就是你今天晚上会遇见的出糗状况 |
[27:10] | Studies show that households that run out of candy… | 研究显示在万圣节当天的晚上 |
[27:13] | …are 55 percent more likely to be TP’d. | 有五成的家庭都没有事先准备糖果 |
[27:16] | To help avert this tragedy… | 为了帮你挽救悲剧 |
[27:18] | …I’m here selling Halloween candy for my school, Westbrook Prep. | 我要为学校义卖万圣节糖果 威斯布学院 |
[27:21] | Good school. I got kicked out of there. | 好学校,他们开除了我 |
[27:25] | Now, what do you want? | 现在你想要怎么样? |
[27:27] | Just trying to get a head start on life and secure a successful future. | 我只是想早点做好准备 趁早创造成功的未来 |
[27:31] | You want a successful future? | 你想要成功的未来 |
[27:34] | When a guy with tattoos comes up to the drive-through… | 当满身刺青的男人来跟你买汉堡的时候 |
[27:37] | …give him his burger, not your phone number. | 卖汉堡给他,千万别给他电话 |
[27:41] | Thank you for the advice. I’ll be sure to make a note of it. | 感谢你的忠告 我一定会铭记在心的 |
[27:44] | But back to business. Eggs, shaving cream, toilet paper. | 我们来谈生意 奶油、臭鸡蛋、卫生纸 |
[27:49] | Without candy, I’m afraid your house is a bull’s-eye with shingles. | 没有糖果,你家就会受到… 臭小鬼的大破坏 |
[27:53] | Nice try. It’s not my house. | 很可惜,这不是我家 |
[27:57] | Babysitter? | 保母啊? |
[27:59] | Okay, let’s cut the crap. | 好吧,废话少说 |
[28:01] | Maybe the parents you work for left you $40 in emergency money. | 家长应该有留下几千块钱 当做紧急状况救命钱吧? |
[28:06] | Maybe they left me 30. | 他们只留下了一千块 |
[28:08] | Maybe you give me 20, I write a receipt for 30 and you pocket 10. | 那你就给我五百 我开一千块收据给你让你A五百 |
[28:13] | Maybe. | 好啊 |
[28:14] | And I want two extra bags of peanut clusters. | 不过你要送我两大袋的花生奶油糖 |
[28:18] | One bag and I’ll toss in a licorice whip. | 一袋 我可以再送你一袋棒棒糖 |
[28:23] | You’re good. | 了不起 |
[28:36] | Eight a.m. No detectable movement. | 八点钟 没有任何风吹草动 |
[28:39] | No detectable movement. | 没有风吹草动 |
[28:41] | Hey, DJ, I brought you some chocolate. | 嗨,DJ 我拿巧克力来给你 |
[28:47] | Cover blown? | 有动静吗? |
[28:57] | No detectable movement. | 没有风吹草动 |
[28:58] | What are you two weirdoes up to? | 你们两个怪胎到底在干什么? |
[29:01] | Oh, nothing. | 没有啊 |
[29:02] | Just something in the house across the street just tried to eat us. | 只是在监视刚才差点 吃掉我们的那栋怪怪屋 |
[29:05] | Yeah. We’ve been watching all night. We haven’t even left this room once. | 对啊,我们两个熬夜监视它 一整晚都没有离开房间 |
[29:09] | Not even to go to the bathroom. Don’t drink that. | 连厕所都没去上过 不要喝它 |
[29:12] | Oh, gross. | 好恶哦 |
[29:15] | Whatever disease you guys have… | 不管你们两个怪胎到底有什么毛病 |
[29:17] | …I’m sure it’s got letters and that they make pills for it. | 我会去找医生帮你们两个拿药的 |
[29:20] | Zee, it’s true. There’s something evil going on across the street. | 莉莉,是真的 对面那个房子真的有问题 |
[29:24] | That’s excellent. I’m really happy for you. | 你好棒哦,我真为你高兴 |
[29:26] | Anyway, have you two astronomers seen Bones? | 对了 你们两个有没有看到骨头? |
[29:32] | He left last night unexpectedly… | 他昨天晚上说走就走 |
[29:36] | …and he never came back. | 然后…就没再回来过 |
[29:38] | Never came back? | 没再回来过? |
[29:42] | Bottle. Of course. | 酒瓶 说的对 |
[29:44] | Oh, okay, you know what? I don’t have time for this. | 这样子好了 我没时间陪你们玩 |
[29:48] | Listen, Zee, I don’t know how to tell you this… | 听着,莉莉 我不知道该怎么说… |
[29:51] | Your boyfriend has most likely been eaten alive. | 你男朋友可能被怪怪屋吃掉了 |
[29:55] | Sherry Klausen. | 莎莉小浪女 |
[29:57] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[29:59] | Breakfast. | 吃早餐去 |
[30:00] | Happy Halloween, losers. | 万圣节快乐,败类 |
[30:26] | Hello. | 哇塞 |
[30:28] | What? | 什么? |
[30:29] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[30:30] | Oh, nothing. | 没事 |
[30:32] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
[30:53] | Oh, no. Oh, no. | 惨了… |
[30:55] | No. No. Hey. Hey, wait. Hey. | 等等,快点回来 等等,那里很危险耶 |
[30:58] | DJ, that’s your phone. | DJ,快接电话 |
[31:00] | No, stop. Girl. Hey. | 不要过去,等一等 小女孩,快点回来 |
[31:03] | Don’t go in there. Hold it. | 那里好危险不要过去 不要再过去了,快回头 |
[31:06] | Don’t go any further. | 不要再过去了 |
[31:07] | Come here. Yes, over here. | 快点回来 对啊,过来这里 |
[31:11] | Are you guys mentally challenged? | 你们脑袋有问题啊? |
[31:14] | If you are, I’m certified to teach you baseball. | 没关系,我有办法可以救你们的 |
[31:18] | Detectable movement. | 怪怪屋有动静了 |
[31:30] | What do we do? What do we do? Come on. | 怎么办?我们怎么办啊? 快来 |
[31:36] | Guys. | 两位… |
[31:38] | Run, Chowder. I’m running. | 快跑,巧达 我在跑啊 |
[31:41] | Help, please. | 救我啊 |
[31:45] | Got her. No, I got her. | 救到了,我抓到她了 是我抓到她,是我啦 |
[31:49] | Hello? | 喂 |
[31:56] | Hey. Oh, my God. | 嘿 我的天啊 |
[31:59] | There’s an angry dad on the phone looking for the one called Chowder. | 电话里面有一个很生气的老爸 在找一个叫做巧达的 |
[32:05] | Hello? | 喂 |
[32:07] | Losers, I’m talking to you. | 败类,我在跟你讲话 |
[32:13] | He’s worried about you. | 他很担心你哦 |
[32:15] | He should be. | 他活该 |
[32:18] | Start explaining. All right, the house, it tried to eat us. | 开始解释吧 那栋怪怪屋想吃掉我们 |
[32:21] | Stop explaining, I’ve had enough. Wait, wait, where are you going? | 好了,不要再说了,我现在不想听 等等,你要去哪里? |
[32:25] | To see what’s happening with that stupid house of yours. | 我要去看看你说的那栋笨房子 到底在搞什么鬼 |
[32:27] | No, no, no. You can’t. What is your problem? | 不…不能过去那里,很危险 DJ,你现在是怎么了? |
[32:32] | Puberty. Yeah, I’m having lots and lots of puberty. | 青春期 对,我进入了青春抓狂叛逆期 |
[32:38] | No more Mountain Dew. Right. | 不要再耍白痴了 好 |
[32:41] | I’m going to find Bones. | 我要去找骨头 |
[32:42] | All right, you have fun. Don’t worry about us, we’ll be fine. | 好好玩,好吗? 不用担心我们,我们会很乖 |
[32:45] | And you tell him I said hey, okay? Safe driving. | 帮我跟他打个招呼,好不好? 小心开车 |
[32:48] | See you. | 再见 |
[32:53] | Oh, hi. | 嗨 |
[32:55] | You wanna tell me what’s going on? | 快说这怎么回事 |
[32:57] | Oh, yeah. I made the whole puberty thing up. | 对,青春期的事是我编的啦 |
[33:00] | Hi, I’m JD. DJ. | 嗨,我叫JD,不,DJ |
[33:05] | Yes, Dad, I meant to call you, but I forgot. | 爸,我要打给你的 但是我忘了 |
[33:09] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 好啦,对不起嘛 |
[33:12] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[33:14] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[33:16] | Affirmative. | 我知道了 |
[33:17] | Okay, love you. Bye. Yeah. | 好,我爱你,拜拜 |
[33:19] | And this is our little observation post… | 这里就是… 我们的小小监视站 |
[33:25] | …such as it were. | 就是这样 |
[33:28] | Yeah, posters are stupid. | 对啊,贴海报很不酷 |
[33:29] | I was gonna tear them down and put up some art. | 我本来要撕下来的 挂上几幅划 |
[33:32] | Well, Dad, why don’t you kiss my hairy butt? | 够了,爸 我不想再听你碎碎念了 |
[33:35] | Hey, DJ, you got any beer? | DJ,有啤酒吗? |
[33:38] | Well, hello there. | 嗨,你好啊 |
[33:40] | This is Chowder. | 这位巧达 |
[33:41] | Charles, to the ladies. | 你可以叫我巧哥 |
[33:43] | Jenny Bennett. | 我叫珍妮 |
[33:44] | Two-term class president at Westbrook Prep. | 威斯布学院的学生会连任会长 |
[33:47] | That’s a tough school to get into. Yeah, I got in, but decided not to go. | 要进那学校不容易 对,我考取了后来不去了 |
[33:51] | It’s a girls’ school. | 那是间女校耶 |
[33:55] | Which is why I didn’t. | 所以我才…不去 |
[33:59] | You know, there’s a… There’s a great taco stand near there. | 对了,城里有一家很不错的卷饼店 |
[34:02] | I hate Mexican food. | 我恨墨西哥食物 |
[34:03] | Me too. Me too. | 我也是 我也是 |
[34:10] | Fascinating, isn’t it? | 满酷的,对吗? |
[34:13] | Just sits there waiting… | 他就等在那里 |
[34:16] | …mocking us with its… | 盯着我们、嘲笑着… |
[34:20] | …houseness. | 我们 |
[34:22] | May I please use your phone? Yeah, sure. | 可以借用一下电话吗? 好啊,拿去 |
[34:24] | Here. Who you calling? | 要打给谁? |
[34:25] | My mother. Rude. | 我妈 没礼貌 |
[34:27] | She’s probably not gonna believe you. | 你跟她说她也不会相信你的啦 |
[34:28] | It’s too much for the adult mind to comprehend. | 这种事大人搞不懂的 |
[34:32] | Is this pee? Because if it is, that’s really gross. | 这是尿吗? 如果是的话,那就太恶了 |
[34:38] | DJ? It’s… DJ? | |
[34:40] | You pee in bottles? | 你尿在瓶子里? |
[34:42] | What are you talking about? That one’s your pee. | 你在哈啦什么? 明明是你尿的 |
[34:44] | It’s yours. It’s his. | 你尿的 |
[34:46] | May I speak with Allison? Unsanitary. | 麻烦请接艾莉森好吗? 真的很不卫生耶 |
[34:47] | Her daughter. Thank you. It’s his pee. | 她女儿,谢谢 是他尿的 |
[34:50] | Excuse me. | 不要吵 |
[34:51] | I was selling chocolates in Mayville, and, well, it’s kind of confusing. | 妈,我本来在义卖巧克力的 后来出了点状况… |
[34:58] | So you hate Mexican food, huh? | 你…讨厌墨西哥食物? |
[35:01] | Yeah. You too, huh? | 是啊,你也是 |
[35:03] | Yeah, in fact, you might say I started hating it first. | 刚才明明是我先说 讨厌墨西哥食物的 |
[35:06] | Outside in front of the house? | 要不要去屋外解决啊? |
[35:09] | Fine. Let’s get technical. Okay. | 好,来解决一下吧 很好 |
[35:12] | I started hating it through the telescope. | 是我看望远镜先看到她的 |
[35:14] | Can’t call dibs on a girl through a telescope. | 你先看到她不代表你可以把她 |
[35:17] | You can’t call dibs on a girl. | 交女朋友不能用把的 |
[35:18] | Just did. Me too. | 可以 我也可以啊 |
[35:20] | She didn’t believe me. | 我妈她不相信我 |
[35:21] | Authority can be so: | 那些大人就是这样… |
[35:30] | Okay. Normally I don’t spend time with guys like you. | 好吧 平常我不会跟你们这种人混的 |
[35:34] | But a house just tried to eat me, so you’ve got one hour. | 不过刚才怪怪屋想吃掉我 给你们一个小时 |
[35:44] | Oh, a puppy. | 小狗 |
[35:54] | Didn’t see that coming. | 它连狗都吃 |
[35:56] | Okay… | 够了 |
[35:58] | …I think it’s time to call the police. | 我们应该要报警才对 |
[36:09] | Do you realize what’s gonna happen tonight? | 知道今晚会发生什么事吗? |
[36:11] | Hundreds of kids walking right up to that house. | 几百个小孩 走进怪怪屋的血盆大口 |
[36:15] | Wait, wait, wait. Come on. Guys, I think we’re overreacting. | 等等,等一下 不要傻了,我们反应过度了 |
[36:18] | Think about it. | 仔细想一想 |
[36:19] | Only a total moron would walk up to old man Nebbercracker’s house. | 只有没脑袋的笨小孩 才会靠近史老猴他家 |
[36:29] | Hey, my ball. Chowder. | 我的球 巧达 |
[36:30] | No. | 别去 |
[36:38] | It’s gonna be a bloodbath. | 会是场大屠杀 |
[36:43] | Good news. The cops are here. | 好消息,警察赶到了 |
[36:45] | All right, kids, this better be good. | 好了,小朋友,最好真的有事 |
[36:47] | I was in the forest wrestling with a bear claw when we got the call. | 接到报案的时候 我正在森林中大战野熊呢 |
[36:55] | I was eating a doughnut. | 我在吃甜甜圈啦 |
[36:57] | All three of you, step to the car now. | 你们三个人 都给我站过来 |
[37:01] | My ears. They’re at the car. | 我的耳朵 他们已经站过来了 |
[37:03] | He’s a rookie. First week on the job. | 他是菜鸟,上班才一个星期 |
[37:05] | Officer, we have reason to believe… | 警官,我们有理由相信 |
[37:07] | …there’s a dangerous creature inside that house. | 那栋房子里存在着危险的吃人怪物 |
[37:10] | It may have killed a man. And a dog. | 它吃掉了一个人 还吃狗 |
[37:12] | Doggy down? We’ve got a situation. | 狗被吃了,发生紧急状况 |
[37:14] | We’ve got a situation. What are you doing? | 发生紧急状况 你在搞什么啊你? |
[37:17] | Calling for backup. Didn’t you hear the kid? | 请求支援啊 你没听见他说的话吗? |
[37:19] | There’s a dangerous creature inside that house. | 那栋房子里有危险的怪物 |
[37:22] | We don’t have backup. It’s just Judy at the station. | 我们…并没有支援 局里只剩下茱蒂一个人 |
[37:26] | And this is no situation. | 没什么紧急状况 |
[37:27] | It’s just a couple Tater Tots hopped up on too many Pixy Stix. | 只是三个小朋友 在玩警察抓小偷的恶作剧 |
[37:30] | I bet you the dead dog would beg to differ. | 可是狗被吃掉很严重耶 |
[37:32] | What was that? | 你说什么? |
[37:34] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[37:37] | All right. Time’s up, peewees. | 好了 小朋友 |
[37:38] | It’s Halloween. We got things to do. We do? | 万圣节到了信不信由你,我们忙翻了 有吗? |
[37:42] | No, wait, you can’t. All right, this thing, it has a mouth… | 等等,别走,是这样的… 它有张大嘴巴 |
[37:45] | …and it comes out and grabs things and pulls them in and eats them. | 它会伸出舌头 来把他们卷进去,然后吃掉 |
[37:49] | Yeah, like this: | 对,像这样 |
[37:50] | Okay, okay, okay. The thing is… | 够了… 事情是这样的 |
[37:55] | …we’re trying to make this sound more real than it normally would. | 我们的说法 可能会让你们没有办法相信我们 |
[37:59] | Problem is it sounds kind of not real. | 问题是我们…本来就不信 |
[38:01] | So we’ll see you later. No. | 没事我们走了 别走 |
[38:04] | All right. I’ll show you. But if things get out of hand… | 好吧,看好了 要是发生危险状况… |
[38:08] | We’ll aim for Bigfoot. | 我们会开枪的 |
[38:11] | That’s loaded. | 那枪已经上膛了 |
[38:20] | He’s hopping. | 他在跳舞 |
[38:28] | Smart house. | 算你聪明 |
[38:32] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[38:34] | You… Both of you. Come here. | 你…你们两个,都过来 |
[38:37] | Bring it to the car. | 站到警车旁边 |
[38:38] | Come on. | 好了 |
[38:40] | I’m gonna forget you throwing that rock because that dance was pretty funny. | 我就当做没有看到你丢石头 因为他跳舞跳得不错 |
[38:43] | But next time any of you mess with this guy’s house… | 下次你们再来骚扰这个房子的屋主的话 |
[38:46] | …all three of you are going in the hole, you got it? | 你们都要去坐牢,懂吗? |
[38:48] | Now, I’ll give you 10 seconds to march. | 我给你们十秒钟走人 |
[38:50] | But we need your help. | 你们要帮我们 |
[38:52] | It’s your job to help us. | 那是你们的工作耶 |
[38:54] | One. Come on. | 一… 走啦 |
[38:56] | Two. | 二 |
[38:57] | Three. | 三… |
[38:59] | Four. | 四 |
[39:00] | Five. | 五 |
[39:02] | That’s tender. | 轻一点啦 |
[39:04] | My house is right over there. | 我家就在对面那里 |
[39:07] | So much for relying on the government. | 这些有关单位真是够了 |
[39:10] | Yeah, I know. I hate the government. | 就是啊,我恨有关单位 |
[39:12] | Dude, we’re screwed. No, we’re not. | 我们毁了 并没有 |
[39:14] | We’ll go to an expert. | 我们现在去找专家 |
[39:19] | You’re looking at the three-time, tri-state… | 你们现在看到的是全美国 |
[39:22] | …over-14 “Thou Art Dead” champion. | 最厉害的“你去死”电玩总冠军 |
[39:25] | His name is Reginald Skulinski. But they call him Skull. | 他的大名叫瑞金史卡林基 他们都叫他骷哥 |
[39:29] | Who’s “they”? Me and DJ. | “他们”是谁啊? 我和DJ |
[39:31] | Yeah. He’s the smartest guy on earth. | 对 他是史上最聪明的人 |
[39:34] | So let’s go talk to him. | 那就去问他啊 |
[39:36] | Hey, Jenny, Jenny. Hey, Jenny, Jenny, hold on. Hold up. | 珍妮… 珍妮,等等,珍妮,等一下 |
[39:39] | Skull is in the game zone right now. | 骷哥现在正在大战中 |
[39:41] | You don’t wanna mess with him when he’s in the game zone. | 聪明人绝不会在这个时候去烦他 |
[39:44] | Fine, so how long is he gonna be playing? | 好,那他还要玩多久呢? |
[39:47] | Die. Die. | 我宰了你 死… |
[39:50] | Who knows? He once played for four days straight… | 天知道 他有一次投十块钱硬币 |
[39:54] | …on one quarter, a gallon of chocolate milk and an adult diaper. | 玩了四天 只喝巧克力牛奶跟包成年尿布 |
[39:58] | The man’s a legend. | 他是个传奇 |
[40:00] | Well, if he’s not coming out of the game zone, then we are going in. | 要是他不从大战中走出来的话 我们去找他 |
[40:03] | What? Hey, what are you…? What? Jenny, no. | 什么? 珍妮,你干什么,珍妮? |
[40:08] | It’s like you’re not gonna… You’re not gonna do it. Like… | 好了,你不会这么做的 我谅你也不敢 |
[40:11] | You’re gonna die. You’re gonna die. | 你死定了… |
[40:13] | Watch out. | 小心 |
[40:15] | Did you see that? I just chopped off your head again. | 你看到没有? 我要把你的头砍下来 |
[40:17] | Your head’s rolling. You can’t see it, your eyes are on your head. | 你的头在地上滚,你看不到 因为你的眼睛还在头上 |
[40:20] | Sir? What? | 大哥 干嘛? |
[40:22] | I’m busy playing a video game without even looking at the screen. | 我在忙着打电动 看都不看就可以打 |
[40:26] | What? | 干嘛? |
[40:28] | Old man Nebbercracker’s house is possessed. | 是这样的,史老猴的房子闹鬼了 |
[40:30] | I need to know how to destroy it before it kills people. | 我要知道怎么摧毁它 免得它跑出来吃掉更多人 |
[40:33] | Calm down. You make me wanna throw up in some tinfoil and eat it. | 冷静,你害我好想吐 我的巧克力牛奶呢 |
[40:37] | Oh, you like the steel of my blade? It’s so cold. | 你喜欢我的大钢刀吗?好无情哦 |
[40:44] | Possessed house, you say? | 房子闹鬼是吗? |
[40:48] | In my travels to the video store and comic-book conventions… | 我前几次去参观电动漫划大展的时候 |
[40:52] | …I’ve seen many strange and wondrous things. | 看到很多很诡异的怪事 |
[40:55] | And I’ve heard tell of man-made structures… | 我听说有些人造的结构体 |
[40:58] | …becoming possessed by a human soul… | 会被人类的恶灵附身 |
[41:01] | …so that the spirit becomes merged with wood and brick… | 恶灵已经融入了木材和砖块里 |
[41:05] | …creating a rare form of monster… | 创造出很奇特的异兽 |
[41:09] | …known as Domus mactabilis. | 就叫做杜魔斯怪怪屋怪兽 |
[41:17] | The house is Mr. Nebbercracker. | 那栋房子就是史老猴 |
[41:20] | We’re its murderous enemies. | 就是我们害死他的耶 |
[41:23] | Have fun getting killed. | 那就准备去死吧 |
[41:25] | Run, coward. | 跑啊,胆小鬼 |
[41:28] | Look at that blood. | 好多血啊 |
[41:31] | So how do we kill it? | 要…要怎么杀死它? |
[41:34] | You’ve gotta strike at the source of life: The heart. | 你们要重击生命力来源 心脏 |
[41:38] | But houses don’t have hearts. | 可是房子没有心脏 |
[41:40] | Yes! | 好耶 |
[41:43] | Oh, yeah. | 好耶 |
[41:45] | Yeah. You might be right about that. | 对,你说得没有错 |
[41:50] | Sorry, children, but I’ve got some very important business to take care of. | 抱歉,小子 现在我有很重要的事要去处理了 |
[41:55] | I won’t be seeing you later. | 我们不会再见了 |
[42:05] | Thou art dead. | 你去死 |
[42:17] | So we need to strike at the heart. | 我们要攻击它的心脏 |
[42:18] | Yeah, but where are we gonna find a heart inside a house? | 对,可是怪怪屋的心脏 在什么地方? |
[42:25] | Ever since Nebbercracker died… | 我记得史老猴死了之后 |
[42:27] | …there’s been smoke coming out of that chimney. | 怪怪屋的烟囱就不断冒烟出来 |
[42:34] | The furnace. The furnace is the heart. | 是壁炉 壁炉就是她的心脏 |
[42:38] | If we wanna put out the fire, we’re gonna have to go inside. | 我们必须把火灭了 但是要先进到屋里 |
[42:41] | Without getting chewed to pieces. | 还不能被它给吃掉 |
[42:46] | Dummy. Hey, I was just doodling. | 呆瓜 我只是随便划划 |
[42:48] | No, Chowder, this is it. First, we build a dummy. | 不,巧达,就是这样 先弄个呆瓜人偶 |
[42:51] | We fill the dummy with a few gallons of cold medicine. | 然后把一大堆感冒药塞进人偶里 |
[42:53] | Borrow it from your dad’s pharmacy. Say what? | 你可以向你爸的药局借药 什么? |
[42:56] | Feed the dummy to the house, house eats the medicine, goes to sleep. | 拿人偶去喂怪怪屋 它吃下一堆药就会睡着 |
[42:59] | Look at this. We get in, douse the fire and get out. | 你看他说的 我们再进去把火灭了,就走人 |
[43:06] | Questions? Yes, are you nuts? | 有疑问吗? 没错,你疯了吗? |
[43:09] | I don’t wanna steal drugs from my father… | 我才不会偷我老爸的感冒药呢 |
[43:11] | …I don’t wanna go inside a monster and I don’t wanna die. | 我不想跑进怪物的体内 因为我不想死 |
[43:14] | I say it’s worth a shot. Yes, I agree, let’s do it. | 我觉得值得一试 好,我同意,就这么办 |
[43:47] | Hey, but I wanted that one. | 可是…我想要那把 |
[43:50] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. Yes. | 你不要闹了好不好 太棒了 |
[44:22] | Chowder. Quiet. Sorry. | 巧达,安静 抱歉 |
[44:31] | Go. | 快 |
[44:42] | Whoopsie-daisy. | 上来吧 |
[44:52] | All right, little vacuum-cleaner dummy, I’m gonna move you into position. | 好了,吸尘器人偶 我要让你就定位了哦 |
[44:58] | You don’t be scared. | 你不要害怕 |
[45:00] | That’s not how I trained you. | 我们会保护你的 |
[45:02] | I love you, vacuum-cleaner dummy. | 我爱你,吸尘器人偶 |
[45:05] | Chowder, come on. | 巧达,快啦 |
[45:15] | Okay. | 好了 |