时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:25] | Next. | 下一个 |
[00:26] | Next! | 下一个 |
[00:28] | Sorry. Um, picking up for Gayle Smith. | 对不起 盖尔·史密斯取药 |
[00:31] | Smith. All right. Let’s see. | 史密斯 我看看 |
[00:35] | This is for Atavax, 30-day supply. Is that correct? | 阿塔瓦克斯 30天药量 对吗 |
[00:38] | – Yeah. – All right, just a moment. | -是的 -好的 稍等 |
[00:41] | Please remove your food from the counter. | 请把食物从柜台上拿走 |
[00:44] | Sir. For hygiene purposes, | 先生 出于卫生考虑 |
[00:46] | can you remove your food from the counter? | 你能把食物从柜台上拿走吗 |
[00:49] | Freaking weirdo. | 怪胎 |
[00:55] | Okay. That comes out to $248.61. | 好的 一共248.61 |
[01:01] | What, dollars? | 什么 美元吗 |
[01:03] | Yes, sir. $248.61. | 是的 248.61美元 |
[01:05] | No, no, that’s– We have, uh, | 不不 我们有 |
[01:08] | we have insurance. | 我们有保险 |
[01:10] | Mom still on Oregon Community Health Plan? | 你妈还有俄勒冈州社区健康计划保险吗 |
[01:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[01:14] | Looks like they stopped covering Atavax as of three weeks ago. | 这个保险三周前不报销阿塔瓦克斯了 |
[01:21] | – How can they do that? – It happens all the time, unfortunately. | -怎么能这样 -很不幸 这种事经常发生 |
[01:25] | You should’ve received a notice in the mail. | 应该发邮件通知你了 |
[01:27] | – We didn’t. – Well, you should have. We sent two. | -我们没有 -按理说应该能收到 我们寄了两封 |
[01:30] | We can start her on the generic, if you want. | 如果你愿意 我们可以给她开仿制药 |
[01:31] | No, we tried that and she threw up. | 不 我们试过 她会吐 |
[01:33] | Well, I’m sorry. This is what the brand name costs out of pocket. | 很抱歉 这就是品牌药的价格 |
[01:36] | $248.61. | 248.61美元 |
[01:41] | Is there someone else to help sort this out? | 有人能帮你吗 |
[01:45] | – Dad, maybe? – No! | -比如说你爸 -不 |
[01:47] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:52] | I have… | 我有 |
[01:57] | $38. | 38块 |
[02:00] | What can I get for that? | 能买多少 |
[02:09] | The fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[02:10] | Fuck, man! Fuck you! Fucking Unabomber! | 操 去你妈的 该死的大学炸弹客 |
[03:47] | Hey, Ma? | 妈 |
[03:48] | It’s me. You okay? | 是我 你还好吗 |
[03:54] | I’m gonna make dinner. 10 minutes, okay? | 我去做晚饭 十分钟 好吗 |
[04:17] | Fuck! | 操 |
[05:05] | Hit or stay? | 要牌吗 |
[05:07] | Stay. | 不要 |
[05:10] | 18. | 18点 |
[05:12] | And the crowds go crazy! | 观众都疯了 |
[05:21] | No! | 不 |
[05:28] | How’s school? | 学校怎么样 |
[05:30] | It’s good. Pretty much living the dream. | 很好 简直就是我梦想中的样子 |
[05:32] | Got a B+ on my math test. | 数学考试得了B+ |
[05:37] | Hit or stay? | 要牌吗 |
[05:40] | Stay, Mr. B+. | 不要 B+先生 |
[05:45] | What’s this card? | 这是什么牌 |
[05:48] | Six. | 六 |
[05:51] | And this one? | 这个呢 |
[05:53] | Rhymes with… heaven. | 和天堂押韵 |
[05:59] | Seven… | 七 |
[06:03] | Mic drop! | 扔麦克风 |
[06:06] | Yeah, and then after school, | 放学后 |
[06:07] | um, I hung out with, uh, Aaron and Jordan. | 我和亚伦 乔丹玩了一会 |
[06:12] | And we had this, like, fencing match with these bats we found. | 我们找了几只蝙蝠 玩击剑比赛 |
[06:17] | It was crazy. You should’ve seen me. I was like… | 太爽了 你要是看到就好了 我就像 |
[06:20] | Killed them both. | 把他俩都干掉了 |
[06:24] | Have them over! | 让他们过来啊 |
[06:29] | I wanna meet your friends! | 我想见见你的朋友 |
[06:32] | Oh yeah, totally. | 没问题 |
[06:35] | I mean, I don’t really have time, like, | 但我没什么时间 |
[06:37] | right now with, like, work and everything, but… | 我还要打工 但是 |
[06:41] | Ma… | 妈 |
[06:43] | Don’t worry, okay? | 别担心 好吗 |
[06:46] | I like being busy. | 我喜欢忙碌 |
[06:49] | Trust me. One day, I’ll have, like, a huge party with everyone. | 相信我 以后我和大家一起开个大派对 |
[06:53] | It’ll be so big, you’ll be like , | 超级大 到时候你会说 |
[06:55] | “Damn, Nick! Save some friends for the rest of us!” | 我靠 尼克 给我们留点朋友吧 |
[06:59] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[07:10] | Don’t forget. If you need anything, | 别忘了 如果你需要什么 |
[07:13] | just give me a jingle. | 就摇摇铃铛 |
[07:14] | I love my bells. | 我喜欢我的铃铛 |
[07:16] | Of course you do. They’re genius. | 当然了 铃铛超棒的 |
[07:18] | – What can I say? – Mr. B+. | -你说是吧 -B+先生 |
[07:22] | That’s me. Night, Mom. | 就是我 晚安 妈 |
[07:29] | Good night, Nick. | 晚安 尼克 |
[07:37] | Damn, Nick. You mad, bro? | 尼克 你疯了吗 兄弟 |
[07:39] | He’s always mad. | 他就这样 |
[07:41] | Shut up and play the game before I end you. | 闭嘴 趁我干掉你之前 好好玩吧 |
[07:43] | Yeah, dick, play the game. | 迪克 玩你的游戏吧 |
[07:44] | You’re the fucking dick, little whiny-ass bitch. | 你他妈就是个傻吊[同音] 爱发牢骚的小贱人 |
[07:46] | Who you calling a bitch, bitch? | 你叫谁贱人呢 贱人 |
[07:47] | You’re both bitches. Watch and learn, motherfuckers! | 你们俩都是贱人 学着点 傻逼 |
[07:54] | Man, I hate playing you. Fucking death wish. | 我不想和你打 你他妈就是找死 |
[07:58] | Wanna go again? | 还玩吗 |
[07:59] | Nah, not me. | 我不玩了 |
[08:00] | Gotta go fuck the old ball-and-chain before she dries up. | 我得趁她还有兴致 去交公粮了 |
[08:02] | You mean fuck your fist, dick? | 你是说撸管吗 迪克 |
[08:04] | Fuck you! Later, Nick. Stay mad, bro. | 去你妈的 回见 尼克 这个疯劲保持住 |
[08:08] | Eh, what the fuck. I’ll play. Just gotta piss real quick. | 管他呢 我玩 我去撒个尿 |
[08:12] | Same. | 我也是 |
[08:35] | All right. Operation Death Wish, let’s go! | 敢死队行动 走起 |
[08:45] | No, no, no! | 不 不 不 |
[08:47] | – Fuck me, man! – No thanks. | -操 -用了 谢谢 |
[08:51] | – Wanna go again? – Nah, bro. | -还玩吗 -不了 兄弟 |
[08:52] | Going to sleep. Gotta be up 6:00 on a fucking forklift. | 我要睡觉了 他六点就要上叉车了 |
[08:56] | – Sucks to suck. – Psychopath. | -废物 -神经病 |
[09:14] | Shit. | 靠 |
[09:54] | What are you? | 你是什么东西 |
[09:57] | Hey, I asked you a question. | 我问你话呢 |
[10:07] | I’m Nick. | 我是尼克 |
[10:10] | I live here. | 我住在这里 |
[10:21] | I’m a duck! | 我是鸭子 |
[10:28] | Oh shit. You’re a fucking duck, too. | 我靠 你他妈也是鸭子 |
[11:20] | Nick! Nick! | 尼克 尼克 |
[11:23] | – Nick! – Ma, I’m here! I’m here! I’m here! | -尼克 -妈 我来了 我来了 |
[11:26] | – What’s wrong? What’s wrong? – W-w-w-w-w-why did you leave me? | -怎么了 怎么了 -你为什么离开我 |
[11:28] | – What do you mean? – W-w-were… | -什么意思 -你 |
[11:30] | – Gone, you left. – No way, Mom! | -走了 你走了 -不可能 妈 |
[11:33] | I’m right here, okay? | 我就在这里 好吗 |
[11:37] | I-I… D-dreamed… you would leave… | 我做梦 你要走 |
[11:43] | and you never came back… | 再也没回来 |
[11:45] | No, Ma. I’m right here, Ma, okay? You just had a bad dream. | 不 妈 我就在这里 你只是做了个噩梦 |
[11:48] | Okay? That’s all, it’s over. | 好吗 结束了 |
[11:49] | Look. I’m real, okay? See? | 看 我是真实的 看到了吗 |
[11:54] | Nicky. | 小尼克 |
[11:56] | So handsome. | 真帅 |
[11:59] | Just like your father. | 就像你父亲一样 |
[12:04] | Gotta go back to sleep, okay? You’re all safe now. | 我得回去睡觉了 好吗 你安全了 |
[12:06] | No! No! Please! | 不 不 求你了 |
[12:08] | Ma, we both really gotta get to bed, okay? | 妈 咱俩都得睡觉了 好吗 |
[12:12] | Lay here with me, Nicky. | 跟我一起躺着吧 小尼克 |
[13:15] | Shadow Watch? | 影子守望者 |
[13:18] | What we’re seeing now is a rapid expansion | 我们现在看到的快速扩张 |
[13:21] | far worse than we predicted. | 比我们预计的要糟糕得多 |
[13:23] | We’ve got 12 confirmed sitings in the southeast, | 东南方向已确定12处位置 |
[13:27] | – nine across the Midwest– -10. | -中西部有九个 -十个 |
[13:30] | My cousin caught one in his garage. Milwaukee. | 我表哥在车库里抓到了一只 密尔沃基 |
[13:33] | – What do you mean caught? He trapped it? – I wish. | -抓到是什么意思 他困住它了吗 -那就好了 |
[13:36] | If he had, I’d be there tomorrow, | 要真是的话 我明天就过去 |
[13:37] | give the fucker the full Guantanamo. | 把关塔那摩监狱的那一套用一遍 |
[13:39] | Yeah, you’re a real Rumsfeld in your stupid fucking button-up. | 你这小衬衫穿着 还真像拉姆斯菲尔德家族的 |
[13:42] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[13:43] | Ooh, careful, Dad’s gonna take his belt off. | 小心点 爸爸要解皮带了 |
[13:45] | Let’s review the facts, if you two don’t mind. | 你们俩不介意的话 我们回顾一下事实吧 |
[13:50] | We know they prey on the vulnerable. | 我们知道他们以弱者为食 |
[13:52] | We know they work invisibly, for years sometimes, | 我们知道它们有时现身之前 |
[13:55] | before they show themselves. | 会隐形好几年 |
[13:58] | Things have been rough for your cousin for a while now. | 你堂兄最近日子不好过吧 |
[14:01] | About a year. Fucking wasteland since the plant closed. | 大概一年了 工厂关闭以后那里就变成荒地了 |
[14:04] | Figures. And of course, the garage siting tracks. | 猜到了 当然 还有车库的选址 |
[14:06] | We know they hate light. | 我们知道他们讨厌光 |
[14:08] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[14:11] | Well, hi there! What’s your name? | 你好啊 你叫什么名字 |
[14:16] | Uh, Nick. | 尼克 |
[14:18] | Are you guys talking about… shadows? | 你们是在说影子吗 |
[14:25] | “Know your enemy, and you shall win 100 battles without loss.” | 知己知彼 百战不殆 |
[14:31] | Sun Tzu, Art of War. | 《孙子兵法》 |
[14:34] | War? | 战争 |
[14:36] | Against… shadows? | 和影子打吗 |
[14:40] | – Why? – Why? | -怎么了 -怎么了 |
[14:42] | Because it’s the only language those shitfucks understand. | 因为那帮混蛋只懂这一种语言 |
[14:45] | Dagr. | 达古 |
[14:49] | How’s your life, Nick? | 你过得怎么样 尼克 |
[14:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:55] | Sucks. | 烂透了 |
[14:59] | You ever feel like it sucks so much, | 你有没有过这种感觉 |
[15:01] | it can’t just be a coincidence? | 烂到你觉得不只是巧合 |
[15:04] | Like there’s gotta be someone or something pulling the strings? | 像是有人或者什么东西在幕后操纵 |
[15:10] | ‘Cause that’s what the shadows do, Nick. | 因为影子就是这样的 尼克 |
[15:12] | They sow darkness. | 它们播种黑暗 |
[15:14] | They trade in violence, chaos, fear. | 它们以暴力 混乱 恐惧为生 |
[15:20] | They ruin lives. | 摧毁人们的生活 |
[15:22] | Shatter families. | 破坏家庭 |
[15:24] | They killed my parents. | 它们杀了我父母 |
[15:28] | First time I saw one, I thought it was nothing. | 我第一次看到的时候 我以为没什么 |
[15:31] | So, I ignored it. | 所以我无视了它 |
[15:34] | Even after my dad got laid off, | 即使我爸被解雇以后 |
[15:37] | started drinking, bought a gun. | 开始喝酒 买了把枪 |
[15:41] | I didn’t realize till their funerals… | 直到他们的葬礼我才意识到 |
[15:45] | Shadow was there, too, | 影子也在那里 |
[15:48] | on the church wall, watching. | 在教堂的墙上看着 |
[15:51] | – My dad, he would’ve never– – No. | -我爸他绝不会 不 |
[15:54] | Of course not. The Shadow made him do it, | 当然不会 是影子逼他的 |
[15:57] | planned the whole thing. | 都是影子的计划 |
[16:01] | – I’m sorry. – Thanks. | -我很遗憾 -谢谢 |
[16:07] | Oh, shut the fuck up! Go shoot your blanks. | 你他妈给我闭嘴 撸你的管去吧 |
[16:11] | Nick. | 尼克 |
[16:12] | The Shadow Watch is a group of concerned citizens | 影子守望者是一群热心市民 |
[16:15] | who are committed to ending the Shadows’ reign of terror | 致力于终结影子的恐怖统治 |
[16:18] | once and for all. They want a world of darkness, | 它们想要一个黑暗的世界 |
[16:22] | but we are the light. | 但我们想要的是光明 |
[16:24] | And we will win this war. | 我们会赢得这场战争 |
[16:29] | How’d you find us? | 你怎么找到我们的 |
[16:31] | – What do you mean? – I mean what the fuck are you doing here? | -什么意思 -你他妈在这里干什么 |
[16:34] | Showing up out of the blue, you don’t know shit about shit. | 突然出现 然而什么都不知道 |
[16:36] | – What, you get lost looking for porn? – Dagr! | -怎么 你找黄片的时候迷路了吗 -达古 |
[16:39] | – Come on, that’s enough! – No, you come on! | -少来 够了 -不 你少来 |
[16:41] | What, we got an open door policy now? | 怎么 我们现在有开放政策了吗 |
[16:43] | Bro’s never seen a Shadow in his fucking life. | 他这辈子都没见过影子 |
[16:45] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[16:48] | I’ve got one in my house. | 我家里就有一个 |
[16:53] | Well. | 好吧 |
[16:55] | Then it’s a damned good thing you’re here. | 那还好你来了 |
[18:51] | Fuck! | 操 |
[19:00] | I’m coming, Ma! You’re gonna have to eat quick though! | 来了 妈 但你得快点吃 |
[19:03] | I’m late for work. I mean school! | 我上班要迟到了 我是说学校 |
[19:05] | I’m late for school! | 我上学要迟到了 |
[19:14] | Can you repeat that last part, sir? | 你能重复一下最后一句吗 先生 |
[19:16] | Two sausage eggs, two hash browns– | 两个香肠蛋 两个薯饼 |
[19:18] | I’m sorry, folks! We’re just, we’re a l– | 对不起 伙计们 我们 |
[19:19] | we’re a little shorthanded this morning. | 我们今早有点人手不足 |
[19:33] | Sorry. Welcome to Fry Town. What can I get for you? | 对不起 欢迎来到油炸小镇 要点什么 |
[19:36] | Nick! Dude! Darryl wants you in the back. | 尼克 伙计 达瑞尔让你去后面 |
[19:45] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我吗 |
[19:47] | Not particularly. | 其实也不是 |
[19:49] | You’re fired. | 你被炒了 |
[19:50] | Hang your shirt up there and your visor on the shelf. | 把你的制服挂在那里 帽子放在架子上 |
[19:55] | Am I speaking in tongues? | 听不懂吗 |
[20:01] | You can’t fire me. | 你不能开除我 |
[20:03] | Yes, I can, Nick. | 我可以 尼克 |
[20:07] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:09] | “Why?” | 为什么 |
[20:11] | You’re two and a half hours late for your shift. | 你迟到了两个半小时 |
[20:13] | – It’s one time! One fucking time! – No, no, often! | -就一次 就他妈一次 -不 你经常这样 |
[20:18] | And you steal food. | 你还偷吃 |
[20:25] | My mom is sick. She can’t work. | 我妈病了 她不能工作 |
[20:28] | I’m sorry about that. I really am. | 我很抱歉 真的 |
[20:30] | But everyone here’s got shit going on. | 但这里每个人都有烦心事 |
[20:32] | You think they’d be here if they didn’t? | 你觉得如果他们没有 还会来上班吗 |
[20:34] | You’re not a special kind of fucked, Nick. | 你的生活没那么操蛋 尼克 |
[20:36] | You’re just regular old fucked. | 只是普通的操蛋而已 |
[20:38] | World doesn’t owe you better just because you throw a fit. | 世界不会因为你发脾气就让你的生活变好 |
[20:41] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[20:44] | All right. It’s nice knowing you, Nick. | 好吧 很高兴认识你 尼克 |
[20:45] | Yeah, fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[20:50] | – Nick! – What!? | -尼克 -干嘛 |
[20:52] | Uniform. | 制服 |
[21:17] | – Ah, fuck. – Excuse me. | -操 -不好意思 |
[21:19] | Do you know a guy named Mark Smith? | 你认识一个叫马克·史密斯的人吗 |
[21:21] | – He used to work here. – I don’t think so. | -他以前在这里工作 -不认识 |
[21:24] | Hey, Tom! | 汤姆 |
[21:25] | – Mark Smith, ring a bell? – Maybe. | -马克·史密斯 有印象吗 -也许吧 |
[21:28] | There was a Mark when I first got here about 15 years back. | 15年前我刚来的时候有个人叫马克 |
[21:32] | Left pretty quick. | 然后很快就离开了 |
[21:33] | – Why did he leave? – Don’t know. | -他为什么离开 -我也不知道 |
[21:35] | Do you guys know his number? | 你们知道他的号码吗 |
[21:40] | Mark Smith! | 马克·史密斯 |
[21:43] | What’s your name, kid? | 你叫什么名字 孩子 |
[21:45] | – Nick. – Nick, | -尼克 -尼克 |
[21:47] | I barely know my wife’s number, all right? Go to school. | 我都不知道我老婆的号码 去上学吧 |
[21:55] | Fucking… | 妈的 |
[22:11] | How was your day? | 今天过的怎么样 |
[22:15] | Fine. | 挺好的 |
[22:18] | I’m pretty sure I’m flunking English. | 我的英语应该是及不了格了 |
[22:22] | I’m pretty dumb, huh? | 我很蠢吧 |
[22:24] | I’ve only been speaking it my whole life. | 我这辈子一直在说这句话 |
[22:31] | Talk to your teacher? | 跟你老师谈过了吗 |
[22:34] | No. | 没有 |
[22:36] | She hates me. | 她讨厌我 |
[22:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:41] | Why not? | 为什么不讨厌呢 |
[22:51] | All right, night, Ma. Love you. | 好了 晚安 妈 爱你 |
[22:55] | Wait! W-w-w-will you brush my hair? | 等等 你能帮我梳个头吗 |
[22:59] | – I-I-I have knots. – Yeah, sure. | -我的头发打结了 -没问题 |
[23:11] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[23:18] | Nothing. I-I thought I saw a spider. That’s all. Here. | 没什么 我以为我看到蜘蛛了而已 来 |
[23:30] | Well, look who’s fucking back. | 看看谁回来了 |
[23:33] | Dude, your face. | 老兄 你的脸 |
[23:35] | Give it a rest, Dagr. Jesus. | 省省吧 达古 天啊 |
[23:38] | I saw it again. | 我又看到了 |
[23:41] | – The Shadow. – You did? | -影子 -是吗 |
[23:43] | – Where? – My mom’s room. | -在哪儿 -我妈的房间 |
[23:45] | Your mom’s room? | 你妈的房间 |
[23:47] | You spend a lot of time in your mom’s room? | 你经常待在你妈的房间里吗 |
[23:49] | Shut the fuck up! | 给我闭嘴 |
[23:51] | I just thought I’d tell you guys since you’re, | 我只是想着告诉你们 |
[23:53] | like, tracking them or whatever. I don’t know. | 因为你们在追踪它们吧 我也不懂 |
[23:55] | It’s okay to be scared, Nick. | 害怕是正常的 尼克 |
[23:57] | In fact, it’s smart. | 其实这样很聪明 |
[23:59] | By the time you start seeing them around, | 你看到它们的时候 |
[24:01] | they got their hooks in good already. | 说明它们已经得手了 |
[24:03] | Your mom run into any trouble the past year or so? | 你妈过去一年里惹过什么麻烦吗 |
[24:08] | Um, yeah, some. | 是有一些 |
[24:12] | We need to monitor your situation closely. | 我们需要密切监控你的情况 |
[24:14] | You so much as cut yourself shaving, you tell us. | 刮胡子的时候刮破了 也要告诉我们 |
[24:18] | Who knows what sick game your Shadow’s playing here. | 谁知道你的影子在玩什么变态游戏 |
[24:20] | But when in doubt, assume it’s an attack. | 你如果不确定 就假设是它们的攻击 |
[24:22] | Okay, but… | 好吧 但是 |
[24:24] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[24:28] | What if I just got shit luck? | 要是单纯因为我运气不好呢 |
[24:31] | Then ask yourself why, Nick. | 那就问问你自己为什么 尼克 |
[24:33] | See, this is the fallacy. | 这就是谬论 |
[24:35] | You think the pain in your life is random, but it’s not. | 你觉得生活中的痛苦是随机的 但并非如此 |
[24:38] | It’s strategic. It’s organized by the Shadows. | 这是战略 这是由影子们组织的 |
[24:45] | It’s a lot to take in. I know, | 这很难接受 我知道 |
[24:47] | and they know it, too. | 它们也知道 |
[24:48] | They thrive on our doubt, Nick. | 它们因为我们的疑虑茁壮成长 尼克 |
[24:51] | It feeds them. | 疑虑养活了他们 |
[24:54] | Fucking terrorists. | 该死的恐怖分子 |
[24:56] | And that’s why we need Fletcher. | 所以我们需要弗莱彻 |
[24:58] | He’s the only one who ain’t afraid | 他是唯一一个不怕 |
[24:59] | to call them out for what they are. | 说出它们身份的人 |
[25:00] | Who’s Fletcher? | 弗莱彻是谁 |
[25:02] | Skip Fletcher, Presidential candidate. | 斯基普·弗莱彻 总统候选人 |
[25:03] | Bro, how do you not know that? | 兄弟 你怎么会不知道 |
[25:06] | Fletcher said the word “shadow” | 弗莱彻在上周的辩论中 |
[25:08] | nine times in the debate last week. | 说了九次”影子”这个词 |
[25:10] | You look me in the eye and tell me it’s a coincidence. | 看着我的眼睛 告诉我这是个巧合 |
[25:13] | – I guess not. – No, it’s a signal. | -看来不是 -嗯 这是个信号 |
[25:17] | He’s gonna need a handle if he’s gonna stay. | 如果他要留下来 就需要一个昵称 |
[25:20] | – W-what do you mean? – An alias, dumbass. | -什么意思 -化名 蠢货 |
[25:23] | Mine’s Dagr, | 我的是达古 |
[25:24] | Norse god of daylight, and he’s West. | 挪威日光之神 他是威斯特 |
[25:27] | You know, like-George Westinghouse, electricity pioneer. | 乔治·威斯汀豪斯 电力先锋 |
[25:31] | And that’s Finalgirl. | 这是终章女孩 |
[25:32] | Last one left alive. | 最后一个活下来的 |
[25:36] | My gamer tag’s LoneWolf. | 我的游戏ID是孤狼 |
[25:39] | “Wolf” it is then. | 那就”狼”吧 |
[25:44] | You’re not alone anymore. | 你不再是一个人了 |
[25:47] | – Thanks. – Th-thanks! | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[25:49] | Can somebody get this bitch a drink before he grows tits? | 在这个婊子长奶子之前 给他倒杯酒吧 |
[25:54] | Actually, I-I do have something. | 其实我确实有发现 |
[25:58] | Fuck me! | 我操 |
[26:00] | This shit’s like gasoline, dude. | 这玩意就像汽油 伙计 |
[26:01] | Yeah, it’s probably been sitting, like, 20 years. | 是的 可能已经放了20年了 |
[26:04] | No, I heard that it’s good though because it, like, | 不 我听说这样挺好的 |
[26:05] | ages it or some shit. | 因为酒越放越香 |
[26:10] | – Pussy. – So, Wolf. | -娘炮 -那么 狼 |
[26:13] | Tell us. What’s your story? | 跟我们说说 你有什么故事 |
[26:15] | Where’d you come from? | 你从哪儿来 |
[26:17] | Nothing, nowhere. | 没故事 没从哪来 |
[26:19] | – Nothing, nowhere. – Shut the fuck up! | -没故事 没从哪来 -给我闭嘴 |
[26:22] | You’re so fucking emo! | 你他妈太情绪化了 |
[26:24] | Like, why are you so depressed all the time? | 你为什么总是这么丧 |
[26:27] | – I’m not depressed– – Come on. Lay off. | -我没有 -行了 别闹了 |
[26:31] | You know where I met this guy? | 你知道我在哪认识他的吗 |
[26:33] | Dude, you wanna hear emo… | 伙计 真正情绪化的来了 |
[26:36] | He was 12, | 他当时12岁 |
[26:37] | posting suicide threats on a gaming thread. | 在游戏网站上发布自杀威胁 |
[26:40] | Found his phone number, | 我找到了他的电话号码 |
[26:42] | talked the belt off his neck. | 劝住了他 |
[26:45] | Twelve? | 十二岁 |
[26:46] | He was just a little kid. | 他当时还是个孩子 |
[26:48] | That was right when his dad left. | 他爸就是那时离开了他 |
[26:51] | That’s how I knew I had a Shadow. | 所以我知道我有影子 |
[26:53] | Never seen him, but… | 我没见过它 但是 |
[26:55] | shit fucking rules my life. | 我的生活就这么被它操控了 |
[26:59] | – Do you have one? – -No. | -你有吗 -没有 |
[27:02] | My brother did. James. | 是我哥 詹姆斯 |
[27:06] | Broke his leg on a ski trip with his school. | 他在学校的滑雪旅行中摔断了腿 |
[27:08] | Doctor gave him oxy for the pain. | 医生给他开了羟考酮止痛 |
[27:12] | Fast forward a year, | 一年后 |
[27:15] | find him on the john, | 在厕所里找到他 |
[27:17] | needle sticking out of his arm. | 胳膊上插着针管 |
[27:22] | Any of you shits die on me, I’ll fucking kill you. | 你们要是敢死在我面前 我就杀了你们 |
[27:35] | Would you rather have a second dick next to your actual dick, | 你想在自己的鸡巴旁边再长一根鸡巴 |
[27:38] | or, like, a whole bunch of dicks instead of fingers? | 还是想让手指变成鸡巴 |
[27:43] | Yeah, you like that? | 你喜欢吗 |
[27:46] | Dagr! | 达古 |
[27:46] | Dag, go to sleep. Quit while you’re ahead, man. | 达古 睡觉吧 见好就收吧 |
[27:49] | Wait, you guys aren’t going, are you? | 等等 你们不走吧 |
[27:51] | Nah. She’ll stay up with you, right? | 不 她会陪着你的 对吧 |
[27:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[27:58] | Course I will. | 当然了 |
[28:00] | Nights are the worst. | 夜晚最糟心了 |
[28:07] | It’s good. | 挺好喝的 |
[28:26] | What’s all this? | 这些是什么 |
[28:28] | Protection. You know, it hates the light. | 保护 它讨厌光 |
[28:34] | So, where do you live? | 你住在哪里 |
[28:37] | Uh, Eugene, Oregon. | 俄勒冈州 尤金市 |
[28:41] | I’m in Montana. | 我住在蒙大拿 |
[28:43] | Moved in with my aunt after my parents died. | 我父母去世后 我搬去和姨妈住了 |
[28:48] | I wanna move to Florida. | 我想搬去佛罗里达 |
[28:50] | Get a gator, ticket to Disney World. | 买条鳄鱼 去迪斯尼乐园 |
[28:54] | Where do you wanna go? | 你想去哪 |
[28:57] | – Nowhere. – Thought your life sucked. | -哪也不去 -你的生活不是很烂么 |
[29:00] | – It does. – But, you don’t wanna leave it? | -是的 -但你不想离开吗 |
[29:05] | Nope. | 嗯 |
[29:09] | So, you live with your mom, huh? | 你和你妈住一起吗 |
[29:12] | Is she, like, cool or… | 她很酷 还是 |
[29:15] | She’s sick. | 她病了 |
[29:17] | She had a stroke last year while she was at work, | 她去年工作的时候中风了 |
[29:21] | cleaning someone’s teeth. | 帮人洗牙 |
[29:24] | You know, just all of a sudden, boom. | 突然之间 |
[29:26] | Now, she needs all these… fucking pills we can’t afford, | 她得吃 我们买不起的药 |
[29:31] | fucking Atavax bullshit. I don’t know. | 阿塔瓦克斯什么的破玩意 我也搞不清 |
[29:37] | Is that why you don’t wanna leave? | 这就是你不想离开的原因吗 |
[29:40] | Because of her? | 因为她吗 |
[29:42] | – Yeah, um… – Where’s your dad? | -是的 -你爸呢 |
[29:45] | My dad, uh, | 我爸 |
[29:47] | left when I was five. | 在我五岁的时候就离开了 |
[29:50] | And I fucking hated him for it. | 我他妈恨死他了 |
[29:53] | And my mom cried nonstop, | 我妈哭个不停 |
[29:56] | which made me hate him even more. | 这让我更恨他 |
[30:00] | Never really tried to find him. | 我一直没想过去找他 |
[30:04] | Was actually kinda hoping he was dead | 我其实有点希望他已经死了 |
[30:05] | until my mom got sick ’cause now it’s like… | 直到我妈生病 因为现在 |
[30:09] | You’re the parent. | 你变成家长了 |
[30:13] | It’s not like I could find him anyway. | 反正我也找不到他 |
[30:15] | You know how many Mark Smith’s there are, even just in Oregon? | 你知道在俄勒冈州有多少个马克·史密斯吗 |
[30:20] | All I have is his…truck. | 我只有他的卡车 |
[30:23] | My mom won’t get rid of it. | 我妈不愿意扔 |
[30:26] | Doesn’t even run. | 那车压根跑不动了 |
[30:28] | Figures. He left, and everything just sorta… | 我也猜到了 他走以后 一切都 |
[30:32] | broke. | 破碎了 |
[30:33] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[30:35] | Yeah, it’s just kinda the way it is though. Like… | 是啊 但生活就是这样 就像 |
[30:39] | There’s two kinds of people in the world. | 世界上有两种人 |
[30:42] | The ones that… get things | 有些人可以得到帮助 |
[30:45] | because other people see them, | 因为他们受到了关注 |
[30:47] | and then there’s the other kind that gets nothing. | 有些人什么也得不到 |
[30:50] | Just kinda wanders around the first kind ’cause they’re… | 只能游荡在第一类人的周围 因为他们 |
[30:54] | like, invisible. | 是隐形的 |
[30:59] | I see you. | 我懂你 |
[31:03] | I see you back. | 我也懂你 |
[31:06] | I wish you were really here. | 你真的在这里就好了 |
[31:10] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[31:53] | – Nick? – Sh… Stay down. | -尼克 -别起来 |
[32:00] | Ah, fuck! | 我操 |
[32:01] | Fuck! | 操 |
[32:15] | Shit! | 靠 |
[32:17] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[32:20] | Nick! Nick! | 尼克 尼克 |
[32:22] | Ma! | 妈 |
[32:29] | Shit. | 靠 |
[32:36] | Gave her a sedative to calm her down. | 给她打了镇静剂 让她冷静下来 |
[32:38] | Blood pressure’s sky high though. | 不过血压很高 |
[32:40] | She take anything for that? | 她吃了什么药吗 |
[32:42] | Uh yeah. Uh, Atavax. | 是的 阿塔瓦克斯 |
[32:44] | – You give it to her today? – Yeah. | -你今天给她吃了吗 -是啊 |
[32:46] | Well, sort of. | 算是吧 |
[32:48] | What’s sort of? | 什么叫算是吧 |
[32:50] | Well, I gave her half. | 我给她吃了半粒 |
[32:53] | Our insurance stopped covering it, so… | 我们的保险不报销了 所以 |
[32:56] | Well, give her a whole one. Now. | 现在给她吃一整粒 |
[33:01] | Did she, um… have another stroke? | 她又中风了吗 |
[33:05] | Night terror. | 夜惊 |
[33:10] | Do I need to take her to the hospital or anything? | 要我送她去医院吗 |
[33:17] | You win the lottery in the last 10 seconds? | 你刚才中彩票了吗 |
[34:06] | Come on… | 不是吧 |
[34:13] | Thank you for holding, Mr. Smith. Unfortunately, your account | 感谢您的等待 史密斯先生 很不幸您的账户 |
[34:15] | – has been suspended due to non-payment. – What!? | -因为欠费被停止使用了 -什么 |
[34:18] | You have an outstanding balance in the amount of $137.68. | 您已欠费137.68美元 |
[34:22] | Internet service is suspended after 60 days of non-payment. | 网络服务会在欠费60天后暂停 |
[34:25] | What the fuck am I supposed to do without internet!? | 没有网络我他妈怎么办啊 |
[34:27] | I’m sorry, sir. As soon as we receive your full payment | 对不起 先生 只要我们收到您的全额付款 |
[34:30] | in the amount of 130– | 一共130 |
[35:11] | Are you all right? I stayed all night, | 你还好吗 我整晚都在 |
[35:12] | I swear, but you just disappeared. | 我发誓 但你就这么消失了 |
[35:14] | The fuckers shut my internet off. | 那些混蛋把我的网络停了 |
[35:16] | I-I gotta pawn a bunch of stuff to get it back. | 我得典当一堆东西才能开通 |
[35:18] | – Where are you now? – Uh, school. | -你现在在哪儿 -学校 |
[35:20] | I don’t know how long it’s gonna take. | 我不知道要多久 |
[35:22] | Once I get the cash though, | 等我拿到钱 |
[35:23] | I gotta take a bus so I can pay the bill at the fucking place, | 我得坐公交过去缴费 |
[35:26] | and I just… | 我只 |
[35:28] | I don’t know. I-I-I… I just didn’t want you to worry. | 我也说不好 我只是不想让你担心 |
[35:32] | Yo, shut the fuck up! | 你他妈给我闭嘴 |
[35:33] | – Ow, what the hell? – The Shadow’s outta control, Wolf. | -搞什么 -影子失控了 狼 |
[35:36] | We need to mobilize, make a plan | 我们要动员起来 制定计划 |
[35:38] | to protect you and your mom now– | 来保护你和你妈 |
[35:39] | All right, I-I can’t really talk right now. I gotta go, okay? | 我现在不方便说话 我得下了 好吗 |
[35:42] | Tonight then. As soon as you’re back online. In the meantime… | 那就今晚 等你重新上线 与此同时 |
[35:47] | To tide you over. Finalgirl filled me in. | 帮你渡过难关 终章女孩告诉我了 |
[35:50] | We’re family, all right? | 我们是一家人 好吗 |
[35:53] | You need something, ever, | 你需要什么 |
[35:55] | all you have to do is ask. | 开口就行了 |
[36:07] | Nick! Is that you? | 尼克 是你吗 |
[36:10] | Hey, Ms. Harmon. | 你好 哈蒙老师 |
[36:11] | How have you been, Nick? It’s been so long. | 你最近怎么样 尼克 好久不见 |
[36:14] | Uh, yeah. I had to take some time off to take care of my mom. | 是啊 我得休息一段时间来照顾我妈 |
[36:19] | That must be very hard. | 那一定很难熬吧 |
[36:22] | What brings you in today? | 你今天怎么来了 |
[36:24] | Oh, I ju-I just have to check my email. | 我想查看一下邮件 |
[36:27] | – Sorry. – That’s all right. | -抱歉 -没关系 |
[36:30] | You know, you left something in my office last year. | 你去年落了点东西在我办公室 |
[36:34] | I’ve been saving it for you. | 我一直为你留着 |
[36:36] | You have? | 是吗 |
[36:38] | – What is it? – I’ll go get it. | -是什么 -我去拿 |
[36:40] | Uh, j-just a moment. Stay there. | 等一下 别走啊 |
[36:46] | What’s your name, sir? | 你叫什么名字 先生 |
[36:49] | – Nick. Smith. – Are you a student here? | -尼克 史密斯 -你是这里的学生吗 |
[36:53] | – Not anymore. – Then you can’t be here. | -现在不是了 -那你不能待在这里 |
[36:57] | Okay, fine. I’ll go. | 好吧 我走 |
[37:01] | My fucking bag! | 我的包 |
[37:03] | Open the bag, sir. | 把包打开 先生 |
[37:05] | Slowly. | 慢慢来 |
[37:21] | It’s my system! | 这是我的游戏机 |
[37:23] | I gotta sell it to pay some bills! | 我得卖了付账单 |
[37:33] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[37:37] | First my fucking dad leaves, | 先是我爸走了 |
[37:40] | Mom gets crippled, we go fucking broke, | 我妈瘸了 我们破产了 |
[37:42] | I lose my stupid job, | 我丢了工作 |
[37:45] | can’t even pay a stupid fucking bill, | 连一张破账单都付不起 |
[37:47] | and people think I’m the fucking threat!? | 大家还觉得我是危险人物 |
[37:49] | Maybe you should go back. | 你应该回去 |
[37:51] | – Give them what they want. – Yeah, and what!? | -让他们得偿所愿 -嗯 然后呢 |
[37:54] | Rot in jail, leave my ma to die in her own shit? | 坐穿牢底 让我妈死在自己的屎里吗 |
[37:58] | What the fuck am I supposed to do!? | 我他妈该怎么办啊 |
[38:02] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[38:04] | All along, it’s that thing. That fucking Shadow. | 一直以来 都是因为那个该死的影子 |
[38:08] | Thing’s been fucking me for 11 years, man! | 这玩意恶心了我11年 |
[38:10] | Yes. Yes it has, Wolf. | 是的 狼 |
[38:13] | How did I not see it before? | 我之前怎么没看出来 |
[38:15] | ‘Cause it didn’t want you to. | 因为它不想让你看出来 |
[38:17] | It wanted you blind, but you’re free now. | 它想蒙蔽你的双眼 但你现在自由了 |
[38:21] | There’s two kinds of people in the world. | 世界上有两种人 |
[38:23] | There’s the ones that the Shadows fuck | 一种在被影子折磨 |
[38:25] | with and the ones that they leave alone. | 一种没有 |
[38:26] | You’re damn right, Wolf. | 你说得太对了 狼 |
[38:28] | So, they pick me, for who knows why, and I’m just, what, | 不知道它们为什么选了我 |
[38:31] | supposed to sit here with my dick in my hand, | 那我就干坐在这里 |
[38:33] | and let this fucking wall stain run my whole life!? | 让这墙上的影子毁了我的一生吗 |
[38:38] | Dad goes out for a beer one night, | 我爸有天晚上出去喝啤酒 |
[38:40] | never comes back, breaks my ma’s heart so bad | 再也没回来 伤透了我妈的心 |
[38:43] | it breaks her body, | 身体也不好了 |
[38:45] | and I’m left to clean up her sh… shit and piss | 只剩下我来收拾她的屎和尿 |
[38:49] | until I put a fucking bullet through my head? | 直到我一枪崩了自己吗 |
[38:52] | No, fuck that, and fuck this fucking Shadow! | 不 去他妈的 去他妈的影子 |
[38:56] | How do we get rid of it? | 我们怎么摆脱它 |
[39:00] | We kill it. | 杀了它 |
[39:03] | Is that, like, a thing? | 真的可以吗 |
[39:04] | Well, the shadows can die, | 影子是会死的 |
[39:06] | yes, if they’re hit with a strong enough light. | 只要光线足够强 |
[39:13] | Look, none of us wants violence for its own sake. | 听着 我们都不想使用暴力 |
[39:17] | But with all your Shadow’s done to you, | 但你的影子伤害了你 |
[39:19] | all the pain it’s caused, | 让你那么痛苦 |
[39:21] | it’d be self-defense. | 这是正当防卫 |
[39:23] | It’d be justice, Wolf, | 这是正义 狼 |
[39:25] | for you and for your mom. | 为了你和你妈 |
[39:27] | You see that, don’t you? | 你明白吧 |
[39:30] | It’s not enough. Killing just his. | 只杀他的影子还不够 |
[39:34] | We have to go bigger, | 我们得扩大影响 |
[39:35] | send a message. | 传递一个信息 |
[39:37] | Make the Shadows fear us. | 让影子畏惧我们 |
[39:44] | We could livestream it. | 我们可以直播 |
[40:14] | Holy balls. | 我靠 |
[40:16] | I call it the Shadow Slayer. | 我称之为影子杀手 |
[40:18] | It blasts 32,000 lumens with a magnifier, | 它有个放大镜 可以释放三万二流明的光 |
[40:22] | and it’s got two settings. Check it out. | 还有两种设置 看好了 |
[40:27] | There’s search… | 搜索 |
[40:31] | And destroy. | 毁灭 |
[40:36] | – What do you think? – I think you’re a fucking freak, Wolf. | -你们觉得怎么样 -我觉得你是个怪胎 狼 |
[40:38] | It’s genius! We should upload the design. | 太有才了 我们应该把设计图传到网上 |
[40:41] | Who taught you to build like that? | 谁教你的 |
[40:43] | He taught himself. | 他自学成才 |
[40:45] | He taught himself? | 他自学成才 |
[40:49] | The fuck, man! | 我操 |
[40:52] | Okay, so, it is pretty user friendly, | 这个非常好用 |
[40:55] | but you’re probably gonna wanna fire off | 但你们可能还是 |
[40:56] | a few practice shots to start. | 先练习一下吧 |
[40:58] | And you’re gonna want these. | 戴上这个 |
[41:03] | Wolf… | 狼 |
[41:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[41:06] | Maybe we weren’t clear before, | 可能我们之前没说清楚 |
[41:08] | but this Shadow chose you. | 但这个影子选择了你 |
[41:11] | You’ve gotta be the one to kill it. | 只能由你来杀死它 |
[41:16] | But… | 但是 |
[41:18] | I mean, I figured I’d just, like, | 我以为我只是 |
[41:21] | build, and then you guys… | 制造出来 然后你们 |
[41:24] | – would– – Would what? | -会 -会怎样 |
[41:26] | Fly across the country and do your job for you? | 大老远飞过来 为你工作吗 |
[41:29] | – No, I mean– – The Watch isn’t a one way street, Nick. | -不 我是说 -守望者不是一条单行道 尼克 |
[41:32] | We’ve had your back the whole way here. | 我们一路上都在支持你 |
[41:34] | – I-I-I know that– – So, what’s the problem? | -我知道 -那还有什么问题 |
[41:38] | I… | 我 |
[41:41] | I just don’t know if I can. | 我只是不知道我能不能成功 |
[41:42] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[41:44] | ‘Cause… | 因为 |
[41:51] | ‘Cause what if it’s just a shadow? | 如果它只是普通的影子呢 |
[41:55] | How can you even say that? | 你怎么能这么说 |
[41:57] | I-I-I don’t know. I’m sorry. That was dumb. | 我不知道 抱歉 太蠢了 |
[41:59] | Oh, come on, man! Pay up! | 拜托 伙计 该还债了 |
[42:02] | You wanna be a fucking pussy bitch to some shadow dick | 你他妈想等影子统治世界 |
[42:05] | when they take over the world, or do you wanna– | 当它们的奴隶 还是 |
[42:07] | Hey, Dagr, settle down! Come on! Come on! | 达古 冷静点 行了 |
[42:08] | He doesn’t have to do it. Guys. | 他不必这么做 伙计们 |
[42:10] | He doesn’t have to do it. | 他不必这么做 |
[42:14] | You never have to do anything you don’t want to do. | 你不用做任何你不想做的事 |
[42:17] | Look, you don’t wanna be a part of the Watch anymore, we understand. | 如果你想退出守望者 我们理解 |
[42:20] | What? No, I-I do not wanna leave the Watch! | 什么 不 我不想离开守望者 |
[42:22] | Well, you’re confusing me, Wolf, | 那我就不懂了 狼 |
[42:24] | because you wanna be a part of us, | 你想加入我们 |
[42:26] | but you don’t wanna do your part for the cause? | 但你不想为大业尽一份力吗 |
[42:28] | – How is that fair? – I want to! I want to! | -这样公平吗 -我想尽一份力 |
[42:30] | I just, I don’t know if I can be a– | 我只是不知道我能不能成为 |
[42:32] | What! Be a what!? | 什么 成为什么 |
[42:33] | What the fuck, Nick!? A killer? | 搞什么鬼 尼克 杀手吗 |
[42:37] | You think you have the luxury not to be? | 你觉得你可以逃避吗 |
[42:38] | Wake the fuck up! | 醒醒吧 |
[42:41] | It’s a fucking war! | 这他妈是场战争 |
[42:42] | And in a war, you fucking exterminate the vermin on the other side! | 在战争中 你要消灭对面的害虫 |
[42:45] | You take them out because you have no other choice! | 干掉他们 因为你别无选择 |
[42:48] | We’ve given you everything! | 我们给予了你一切 |
[42:57] | Tell him what we found, Dagr. | 告诉他 我们发现了什么 达古 |
[43:00] | Go on. Tell him. He should know. | 说吧 告诉他 他应该知道的 |
[43:04] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[43:10] | Finalgirl was saying you were trying to find your dad, so I, uh… | 终章女孩说你在找你爸 所以我 |
[43:16] | did a search online, and… | 在网上查了一下 |
[43:19] | I think I might’ve found him. | 我找到他了 |
[43:21] | You did? | 是吗 |
[43:23] | Take a look. | 看看这个 |
[44:55] | 马克·史密斯 阿塔瓦克斯 | |
[45:21] | – Armor! – It’s ready to go. | -盔甲 -准备好了 |
[45:25] | – 7.4 megabits per second. – Sound enough. | -每秒7.4兆位 -够了 |
[45:36] | Good to go! | 准备好了 |
[45:44] | Nick, is that you? | 尼克 是你吗 |
[45:46] | I gotta go, Ma. | 我得走了 妈 |
[45:48] | What? I can’t see you… | 什么 我看不见你 |
[45:50] | Testing, testing one, two, three. | 测试 测试 一 二 三 |
[45:54] | Go make me proud, buddy. | 让我为你骄傲吧 伙计 |
[45:57] | Hey, listen! | 听着 |
[45:59] | I, uh, I know I give you shit, but… | 我知道我经常怼你 但是 |
[46:02] | what are brothers for, right? | 兄弟就是这样 对吧 |
[46:05] | All right, dickhole. T-minus five minutes till you’re live. | 混蛋 直播还有五分钟 |
[46:08] | If something happens to me, | 如果我出了什么事 |
[46:09] | just know that I did this for us. | 你要知道 我这么做是为了我们 |
[46:14] | Now, the whole world’s gonna see you. | 全世界都会看到你 |
[46:17] | Wait, Nick, what are y-you… | 等等 尼克 你 |
[46:20] | It’s a war, | 这是一场战争 |
[46:22] | and I have to go do my part now. Love you. | 我要去做我该做的了 爱你 |
[46:25] | Nick, wait! | 尼克 等等 |
[46:26] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[46:30] | And we’re live. Go. | 直播开始 去吧 |
[47:12] | – Main room clear. – Copy that. | -主室安全 -收到 |
[47:25] | – Kitchen clear. – Copy. | -厨房安全 -收到 |
[47:52] | – The fuck are you? – Check your 6, soldier. | -你他妈是谁 -注意身后 士兵 |
[48:01] | – Where’d it go? Did I get it? – No. Look alive. | -它去哪了 我抓到了吗 -没有 打起精神 |
[48:58] | Where the fuck are you!? | 你他妈在哪 |
[49:19] | I got you, motherfucker… | 抓到你了 混蛋 |
[49:23] | Nick? Nick? | 尼克 尼克 |
[49:25] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[49:31] | Where are you, Nick? | 你在哪 尼克 |
[49:34] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪儿了 |