时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Look, my client has a reasonable expectation of privacy | 我的委托人对他所有的财产 |
[00:20] | everywhere on his property, | 都有合理的隐私期望 |
[00:21] | including the backyard– | 包括后院 |
[00:22] | Ten acres of pristine natural forest. Just to be clear. | 事先声明 那是十英亩的原始自然森林 |
[00:25] | For which he paid handsomely and can therefore expect to control. | 他付了一大笔钱 因此那里属于他 |
[00:28] | – They’re his domain. – We’re not talking about his “domain,” | -那是他的地盘 -我们说的不是他的地盘 |
[00:30] | we’re talking about the airspace above it. | 我们说的是上面的领空 |
[00:32] | My client has the right to fly her plane over his yard. | 我的委托人有权驾驶飞机飞过他的院子 |
[00:34] | And take high-res photos of the private property? | 然后拍下私人财产的高分辨率照片 |
[00:36] | I don’t think so– | 这不可能 |
[00:37] | Of trees! For a nature magazine! | 只是为了一本自然杂志拍摄树木 |
[00:39] | And they are visible from public space. | 公共场合也可以看到他家的树木 |
[00:40] | There’s no right to privacy in the air. California v. Ciraolo: | 空中没有隐私权 西拉罗加州公诉案 |
[00:43] | aerial observation of a person’s backyard is not a violation | 对后院进行空中观察 |
[00:47] | of the Fourth Amendment. | 不违反《第四修正案》 |
[00:48] | Kyllo v. United States: | 凯洛国家公诉案 |
[00:50] | surveillance of private property from a public vantage point | 在公共有利位置监视私人财产 |
[00:52] | constitutes a search and requires a warrant. | 属于搜查 需要搜查令 |
[00:55] | Okay, that was thermal imaging technology deployed by cops, | 那是警察使用的热成像技术 |
[00:57] | not photos taken by a wilderness blogger. | 而不是野外博主拍的照片 |
[00:59] | And who’s to say the cops won’t come next, huh? | 谁知道接下来警察会不会这么做呢 |
[01:01] | Do you really want to set that precedent, counselor? | 你真的想开这个先例吗 律师 |
[01:03] | That we can spy on private citizens as long as we do it from above? | 只要我们从上空监视平民 就没问题吗 |
[01:07] | No, counselor. | 不 律师 |
[01:08] | I want to set the precedent that the sky is not for sale. | 我想开个先例 天空是非卖品 |
[01:11] | Okay! Time’s up. | 好了 时间到了 |
[01:13] | Thank you, ladies. That was zealous. | 谢谢 女士们 太激情了 |
[01:16] | And a stalemate, if I ever saw one. | 这是我见过最标准的僵局 |
[01:18] | Who wants to follow them, hm? | 下面谁想上 |
[01:20] | Not me. | 反正我不想 |
[01:23] | Come on, don’t be shy. Mr. Clifford? | 别害羞 克利福德先生 |
[01:25] | Miss Andrews? Come on, you’re up, let’s go. | 安德鲁斯小姐 该你了 来吧 |
[02:06] | All right, give me your napkin. | 把纸巾给我 |
[02:09] | Pen? | 笔 |
[02:13] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[02:15] | I’m Kate. | 我叫凯特 |
[02:16] | – Gus. – Gus. | -盖斯 -盖斯 |
[02:18] | Can I borrow your pen? I promise I won’t steal it. | 我能借用一下你的笔吗 我不会偷的 |
[02:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[02:24] | – Thank you. – All right. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[02:27] | – Shameless. – Whatever. Okay. | -脸皮真厚 -管他呢 |
[02:29] | Blue‐sky brainstorm: Year 16, what are we gonna do? | 蓝天头脑风暴 第16年 我们干什么 |
[02:32] | Renovate the basement. | 翻修地下室 |
[02:34] | – Fun. – What? | -有意思 -怎么了 |
[02:35] | – Happy anniversary. – Have you been down there recently? | -结婚纪念日快乐 -你最近下去过吗 |
[02:37] | We got mold, we got bugs– | 霉菌 虫子 |
[02:38] | Exactly, it’s a murderscape. Lost cause. | 没错 那就是谋杀现场 没救了 |
[02:40] | Now, I am going to get a white dove orchid. | 我要买一朵白鸽兰花 |
[02:44] | And I’m going to keep that bitch alive, so help me god. | 我要让那个贱人活着 上帝保佑 |
[02:47] | Okay, gauntlet thrown. | 好的 接受挑战 |
[02:49] | And I’m gonna finish the scrapbook | 我要赶在希瑟的成人礼前 |
[02:50] | in time for Heather’s bat mitzvah. What else? | 完成剪贴簿 还有什么 |
[02:52] | Yes, ma’am. What else? | 遵命 还有什么 |
[02:54] | I was thinking maybe I could kill Barb. | 我想杀了芭布 |
[02:57] | – I-slash-we. – Barb Bressler? | -我是说我们 -芭布·布莱斯勒 |
[02:59] | No, Streisand. | 不 史翠珊 |
[03:00] | Yes, Barb Bressler! | 当然是芭布·布莱斯勒啦 |
[03:02] | Wicked witch of the cul-de-sac. | 死胡同里的邪恶女巫 |
[03:03] | “Murder… Barb.” | 谋杀 芭布 |
[03:05] | Or maybe just her dog. | 要不只杀她的狗 |
[03:06] | You know, I’d settle for her little dog. “Susan.” | 就杀她的小狗吧 苏珊 |
[03:09] | “Susan.” | 苏珊 |
[03:10] | Do you know that thing has ten thousand followers on Instagram? | 你知道那条狗在图享上有一万粉丝吗 |
[03:16] | All right, all right, all right. All right. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 |
[03:18] | Copy that. No work. | 收到 不工作 |
[03:19] | – Thank you. – No work. | -谢谢 -不工作 |
[03:20] | Okay. So we have four goals so far, | 目前我们有四个目标 |
[03:23] | two are chores, one is a felony. | 两项是杂务 一项是重罪 |
[03:25] | – It’s a public service, really. – Correct. Still– | -其实这是公共服务 -没错 但还是 |
[03:28] | What are we gonna do for us? | 我们怎么办 |
[03:32] | I mean, considering we survived the shitstorm that was Year 15, | 毕竟我们熬过了第15年的风波 |
[03:35] | I think it’s kinda like, go big or go home, right? | 要么就不玩 要玩就玩大点 |
[03:38] | So we go big, then. | 那我们就玩大点 |
[03:40] | What d’you have in mind? | 你有什么主意 |
[03:43] | Italy. | 意大利 |
[03:46] | Six weeks. Rome, Venice, Tuscany. Gelato. | 六周 罗马 威尼斯 托斯卡纳 冰淇淋 |
[03:50] | Museums. Wine tours. | 博物馆 葡萄酒之旅 |
[03:52] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[03:54] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[03:55] | Well, I mean, you had me at gelato, so– | 有冰淇淋那必须去啊 |
[03:57] | Good. ‘Cause, um, we leave in a month. | 很好 因为我们一个月后出发 |
[04:04] | Wait, you– you booked it already? | 等等 你已经预定了吗 |
[04:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[04:09] | I went big. | 我玩了把大的 |
[04:10] | Yeah, you did! | 是啊 |
[04:14] | This is– | 这 |
[04:20] | Oh, thank you. Thank you, baby. I-I love you. | 谢谢 谢谢 宝贝 我爱你 |
[04:25] | All right, all right, break it up. | 好了 别虐狗了 |
[04:27] | Tequila shots, | 龙舌兰 |
[04:29] | courtesy of jealous bartenders everywhere. | 这杯算柠檬精酒保送的 |
[04:31] | – Thank you, Gus. – Oh no. | -谢谢你 盖斯 -不 |
[04:32] | Yes. Come on, down the hatch. | 来吧 干了 |
[04:36] | Fifteen years today, I hear that right? | 今天是15年纪念日 我没听错吧 |
[04:40] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[04:41] | Fifteen years down. | 15年搞定 |
[04:43] | What’s the secret, | 秘诀是什么 |
[04:45] | you don’t mind me asking? | 不介意我问问吧 |
[04:48] | Marry her. | 娶她 |
[05:15] | – My foot. – I have to send this message. | -我的脚 -我得发条信息 |
[05:22] | No, we changed the code, remember? | 不 我们改密码了 记得吗 |
[05:25] | Good thinkin’, boss. | 有道理 老大 |
[05:31] | Hello! | 喂 |
[05:33] | Yeah. No, it’s the homeowners. We– | 不 我是房主 我们 |
[05:36] | No, we had too much to drink. | 不 我们喝多了 |
[05:41] | – What are you doing? – I need a corkscrew. | -你在干嘛 -我需要开瓶器 |
[05:44] | Uh, authorization, um– | 授权 |
[05:46] | Uh, should be our kid’s birth date. 9407? | 应该是我们孩子的生日 9407 |
[05:52] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[05:54] | Oh, yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:55] | We will. Okay. | 好的 嗯 |
[05:58] | Least we know they can protect us from us, right? | 至少知道了他们不会让我们被自己蠢哭 对吧 |
[06:01] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:03] | I-I’m… I’m good for tonight. | 我今晚不喝了 |
[06:06] | Come on! | 不是吧 |
[06:08] | It’s a special occasion. | 今天是个特殊的日子 |
[06:10] | Shiraz, from the partners. | 西拉葡萄酒 合伙人送的 |
[06:13] | No, I know, but those shots did me in. | 不 我知道 但是那几杯劲太大了 |
[06:16] | And, well, I– | 我 |
[06:18] | And with your medication, | 你还要吃药呢 |
[06:20] | we should, you know, quit while we’re ahead, yeah? | 我们见好就收吧 |
[06:23] | Or you could not be such a buzzkill | 别这么扫兴 |
[06:25] | and we could toast to staying fun in Year 16. | 我们可以继续为第16年干杯 |
[06:33] | Fine. One glass. | 好吧 就一杯 |
[06:35] | And water! | 我还要水 |
[06:59] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -嗯 |
[07:25] | Dinner’s at 7:00. | 晚餐七点开始 |
[07:25] | – You’re not even dressed. – What are you doing here? | -你怎么还没换衣服 -你来这里干什么 |
[07:27] | Come on. Costume change. | 拜托 换衣服啦 |
[07:29] | Did you not get my message? | 你没收到我的信息吗 |
[07:31] | Which? | 哪条信息 |
[07:35] | You mean your 28 second breakup voicemail? | 你是说28秒的分手语音信箱吗 |
[07:38] | Hi, it’s me, | 是我 |
[07:40] | I think you’re the love of my life, | 我觉得你是我此生的挚爱 |
[07:41] | but also we’re over. | 但我们结束了 |
[07:44] | Okay. I guess you got it. | 看来你收到了 |
[07:45] | Sure did. | 当然 |
[07:46] | But then I realized | 但后来我意识到 |
[07:47] | that if you can unilaterally decide we’re breaking up, | 如果你可以在六个月客观完美的恋爱后 |
[07:50] | after six objectively perfect months, | 单方面提出分手 |
[07:53] | then I can unilaterally decide that we’re not! | 那我也可以单方面决定不分 |
[07:56] | And since we’re not, | 既然我们没有分 |
[07:58] | I don’t wanna lose the table. So, put on some real pants. | 去晚了位置就作废了 赶紧换裤子吧 |
[08:00] | Wait, no, I was serious. I have reasons. | 等等 我是认真的 我有我的理由 |
[08:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:04] | Let’s hear ’em, then. | 说来听听 |
[08:06] | Make your case, counselor, and I’ll make mine. | 提出你的观点 律师 我也会提出我的 |
[08:08] | Due process. | 正当法律程序 |
[08:19] | So, last weekend, | 上周末 |
[08:21] | you asked me to go hiking | 你找我去远足 |
[08:24] | and I said I couldn’t because I had to go | 我说不行 因为我得去参加 |
[08:25] | to my cousin Eli’s wedding in Springfield. | 我表哥伊莱在斯普林菲尔德的婚礼 |
[08:28] | I wasn’t at his wedding. | 我没有去参加他的婚礼 |
[08:29] | I was running around my building, naked. | 我光着身子在楼里跑来跑去 |
[08:31] | Kind of half-screaming, half-singing, | 一边尖叫 一边唱歌 |
[08:33] | until my neighbor called the cops. | 直到我邻居报警 |
[08:39] | I had a, um, manic episode. | 我狂躁发作了 |
[08:47] | I have bipolar, type 1. Type “fun.” | 我有一型躁郁症 “有趣”型 |
[08:49] | Except, you know. Not. | 但其实不有趣 |
[08:57] | This is some of the stuff I, um, take for it. | 这是我服用的一些药物 |
[09:00] | They all, like, kinda work when they feel like it. | 感觉有时候有用 有时候没用 |
[09:02] | And therapy helps, obviously. | 心理治疗有些帮助 |
[09:04] | And routine, exercise, sleep. | 日常生活 锻炼 睡觉 |
[09:06] | All of these plants, I had a social worker once | 这些植物 曾经有个社工 |
[09:08] | who told me to “surround myself with life.” | 让我”活在生命周围” |
[09:13] | So I bought a fern. | 所以我买了蕨类植物 |
[09:14] | And it helped a little. | 也帮了点忙 |
[09:21] | I know myself, okay. | 我了解我自己 |
[09:25] | And I am more in it with you every second. | 我和你在一起越久 病情就越严重 |
[09:29] | So I have to walk away now. | 所以我得离开你 |
[09:34] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[09:42] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[09:44] | No, Shawn, no, that’s not an argument– | 不 肖恩 这不是论据 |
[09:46] | Yes, it is. | 这就是论据 |
[09:47] | – No. – It’s the only argument, Kate. | -不 -这是唯一的论据 凯特 |
[09:48] | I know you say that right now, | 虽然你现在这么说 |
[09:50] | but this thing that’s inside of me, | 但我体内的这个东西 |
[09:55] | it’s mean. | 太恶心了 |
[09:57] | And sooner or later, it will wear you down, Shawn. | 你迟早会被拖垮的 肖恩 |
[10:00] | And one day, you’ll think, “You know what? | 有一天 你会说”你知道吗 |
[10:03] | This is too much.” | 太过分了” |
[10:07] | And you’ll be right. So– | 而你说的也没错 所以 |
[10:16] | – Shawn? – Yeah. Uh, just pull the merger agreement for me, | -肖恩 -嗯 帮我把合并协议调出来 |
[10:19] | have it on my desk when I come in. | 我上班的时候放在我桌上 |
[10:22] | Do you want digital or hard copy? | 你想要电子版还是纸质的 |
[10:23] | Hard copy, yeah. | 纸质的 |
[10:25] | – Okay, so I’ll– – Get off the phone. | -好的 那我 -把电话挂了 |
[10:29] | Yeah, talk to you in the morning. Okay, okay. | 好的 明早再聊 好的 |
[10:34] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:38] | Didn’t we do this part already? | 我们不是亲过了吗 |
[10:39] | We couldn’t be loud at the bar. | 酒吧没办法亲得太大声 |
[10:44] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:47] | Wait. | 等等 |
[10:50] | Shawn! It’s two a. m. | 肖恩 都凌晨两点了 |
[10:52] | It’s not work. | 这不是工作 |
[10:53] | I asked you to set some boundaries. | 我不是让你划清界限么 |
[10:55] | It’s Heather. | 是希瑟 |
[10:58] | Up late studying. | 我在熬夜学习 |
[10:59] | happy anniversary! Don’t party too hard. | 结婚纪念日快乐 别玩得太嗨 |
[11:06] | Studying. | 学习 |
[11:08] | Yeah, right. | 我信了 |
[11:09] | Thanks, hon. We love you. | 谢谢 亲爱的 我们爱你 |
[11:12] | Yeah. Go to bed. | 睡觉吧 |
[11:14] | – Go to bed. – Bed. | -去睡吧 -睡觉 |
[11:19] | Man, | 天啊 |
[11:22] | I hope she’s all right. | 希望她没事 |
[11:28] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:30] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[11:33] | She’s so little, you know. | 她太小了 |
[11:37] | At boarding school. | 在寄宿学校 |
[11:40] | I hope it’s fun. | 希望挺好玩的 |
[11:43] | More Harry Potter, | 像《哈利·波特》那样 |
[11:45] | less… Dead Poets Society. | 而不是《死亡诗社》 |
[11:52] | What? What did I say? | 怎么了 我说什么了 |
[11:53] | Why is she there, Shawn? | 她为什么会去那里 肖恩 |
[11:56] | Whose fault is it… Shawn? | 是谁的错 肖恩 |
[12:00] | Why don’t you remind us. | 你为什么不提醒我们 |
[12:01] | – Okay, no. – …one more time? | -算了 -再提醒一次 |
[12:03] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[12:05] | I’m not a fucking newborn. You can’t gaslight me. | 我他妈又不是新生儿 你控制不了我 |
[12:07] | “Gaslight” you? | 控制你 |
[12:10] | – I swear to god, that’s not what I– – So say it then! | -我发誓 我不是这个意思 -那就说啊 |
[12:13] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[12:14] | I swear, that’s not what I was trying– | 我发誓 我不是这个意思 |
[12:16] | So say it. Say it, then. | 那就说吧 |
[12:17] | Why is Heather at boarding school? | 希瑟为什么在寄宿学校 |
[12:18] | Jesus, Kate, can we just take a breath? | 天啊 凯特 别吵了行吗 |
[12:20] | No, no, no, no, no. You don’t get to just, like, allude to shit | 不不不 你不能阴阳怪气以后 |
[12:23] | – and then tap-dance away from it– – Tap dance! | -然后跳着踢踏舞回避 -踢踏舞 |
[12:25] | Christ, I wasn’t alluding to anything. | 天啊 我没有阴阳怪气 |
[12:27] | Cut the shit, Shawn! | 少废话 肖恩 |
[12:31] | Why is our kid gone? | 为什么我们的孩子不见了 |
[12:32] | Just fucking say it! | 说啊 |
[12:34] | – Just fucking say it! – All right! | -你他妈说啊 -好吧 |
[12:37] | She’s there because you tried to kill yourself | 因为你今年一年 |
[12:39] | three times this year alone. | 就想自杀三次 |
[12:41] | And the third time, our 12-year-old found you | 第三次 我们12岁的孩子发现你 |
[12:44] | passed out in your own vomit. | 在自己的呕吐物里晕过去了 |
[12:46] | So yeah, I thought she could use a change of scenery. | 所以我觉得她需要换个环境 |
[13:07] | – Does that feel better? – No. | -感觉好点了吗 -没有 |
[13:09] | Fuck. | 操 |
[13:11] | Because the thing I don’t get is | 因为我不明白的是 |
[13:13] | how I’m ever supposed to heal with you thinking that shit all the time. | 你总是这么想 我还怎么能好起来 |
[13:20] | I can’t even have a fucking drink without you breathing down– | 我他妈喝杯酒 你都要说我 |
[13:22] | You’re on Effexor, you could have a seizure. | 你在吃文拉法辛 可能会癫痫发作的 |
[13:24] | I can’t even go to fuckin’ work! | 我班也上不了 |
[13:26] | We agreed that you should take some time off! | 咱俩达成了共识 你应该休息一段时间 |
[13:28] | Why can’t you just admit it doesn’t matter what I do? | 你为什么就不能承认 我做什么都无所谓呢 |
[13:32] | It’s all you see! | 重点是你看到了什么 |
[13:34] | If I’m pissed off? | 要是我生气了 |
[13:38] | She’s crazy. | 她疯了 |
[13:39] | If I want sex? “Oh, she’s crazy.” | 要是我想做爱 她疯了 |
[13:44] | If I book Italy tickets– | 要是我订了意大利的票 |
[13:46] | Okay, that was a big purchase. | 这可是一笔大数目 |
[13:50] | Amazing, but… | 特别棒 但是 |
[13:54] | impulsive. | 很冲动 |
[13:55] | And I-I ca-I can’t just take six weeks off of work, Kate, | 我不能请假六周 凯特 |
[13:58] | we need to talk about it! | 我们得谈谈 |
[14:01] | – Baby. Hey. – No. | -宝贝 -不 |
[14:03] | – Please– Hey, can’t we just– – No! | -拜托 我们能不能 -不 |
[14:04] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[14:06] | No, you don’t understand! | 不 你不明白 |
[14:14] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[14:18] | I can’t. I can’t. | 我做不到 我做不到 |
[14:20] | I can just feel the claws in my brain– | 我能感觉到我脑中的爪子 |
[14:23] | No, not tonight. No, tonight was fun! | 不 今晚没有 今晚我们很开心 |
[14:27] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[14:29] | Do you remember the… the List? | 你还记得 名单吗 |
[14:32] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[14:34] | No, hey, listen. We don’t have to– | 不 听着 我们不用 |
[14:36] | We can still go back. | 我们可以回去 |
[14:38] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[14:41] | Kate, listen. | 凯特 听着 |
[14:43] | I can’t lose this night. I-I am tired. | 今晚别闹了 我累了 |
[14:52] | I can’t do this forever! | 我没办法一直这样下去 |
[15:00] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[15:05] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[15:09] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[15:41] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[15:45] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[16:59] | What else is going on for you? | 你还有什么状况 |
[17:01] | Health, family? Girlfriend? | 健康 家庭 女朋友 |
[17:03] | – Kate. – Kate. | -凯特 -凯特 |
[17:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:07] | Yeah, we’ve been together for a year. | 我们在一起一年了 |
[17:10] | We just moved in together, actually. | 其实我们刚同居 |
[17:12] | She’s… | 她是 |
[17:16] | pff, everything. | 我的一切 |
[17:19] | Yeah, Kate’s it. | 是的 凯特 |
[17:24] | Uh, but she, um, struggles. | 但是她很挣扎 |
[17:30] | Mental health-wise. | 精神健康方面 |
[17:31] | And I thought I understood, | 我以为情况我都了解了 |
[17:34] | but now we have this one bedroom apartment and– | 但现在我们住在一间一室的公寓 |
[17:39] | And? | 然后呢 |
[17:41] | When she’s depressed, all she can talk about is… dying. | 她抑郁的时候 能说的就只有死 |
[17:48] | I mean, it’s not like, here’s my plan for the day, but– | 也不是讨论每日计划的那种 但是 |
[17:51] | Ideation. | 观念形成了 |
[17:53] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[17:58] | And it scares me. | 我很害怕 |
[18:01] | Because she tried once in college and then again in her twenties. | 因为她上大学尝试过一次 20多岁又尝试了一次 |
[18:05] | So twice, I guess? Not recently, but– | 所以是两次吧 最近没有 但是 |
[18:09] | Sometimes I think, like, | 有时候我会想 |
[18:12] | Well, fuck, Kate, if you really wanna die so bad, | 操 凯特 如果你这么想死 |
[18:14] | just fucking do it, | 那就去死吧 |
[18:16] | you know. | 你懂的 |
[18:22] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:24] | – I’m sorry. – No. | -我很抱歉 -没事 |
[18:25] | – God, I sound like a fuckin’ sociopath. – No. | -天啊 我听起来像个反社会分子 -没有 |
[18:26] | You’re overwhelmed, Shawn. | 你只是不知所措 肖恩 |
[18:28] | What’s wrong with me? | 我这是怎么了 |
[20:14] | Jesus! Fuck! | 天呐 |
[20:21] | What happened? | 怎么搞的 |
[20:24] | Why am I wet? | 我怎么湿了 |
[20:34] | Oh my god! | 天啊 |
[20:35] | You’re… | 你 |
[20:38] | here. You– | 来了 你 |
[20:40] | You’re here. | 你来了 |
[20:43] | Well, yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:45] | I live here, believe it or not. | 信不信由你 我住在这里 |
[20:48] | In the suburbs. | 在郊区 |
[20:53] | Oh my god. | 天啊 |
[20:58] | I thought I’d lost you. | 我以为我失去你了 |
[21:00] | I was so scared. | 我好害怕 |
[21:02] | – Kate. – Aw, why, babe? | -凯特 -为什么 宝贝 |
[21:03] | – Don’t be scared. – I love you. | -别害怕 -我爱你 |
[21:06] | I love you so much. | 我好爱你 |
[21:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[21:25] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[21:39] | N-Noth-Nothing. | 没什么 |
[21:43] | Nothing, baby. | 没什么 宝贝 |
[21:46] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[21:51] | Everything’s all right, okay. | 一切都很好 |
[21:54] | Everything is gonna be just fine. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[21:57] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[22:01] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:05] | Okay. | 好了 |
[22:07] | Almond milk, one Splenda. | 杏仁奶 一份代糖 |
[22:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:20] | Sorry, I’m just… queasy or something. | 抱歉 我好像反胃 |
[22:25] | No, it’s all good. | 不 没事 |
[22:28] | What happened? | 怎么搞的 |
[22:30] | Last night? | 昨晚 |
[22:33] | Do you know? | 你知道吗 |
[22:42] | What do you remember? | 你还记得什么 |
[22:44] | I don’t know. I’m– | 我也不知道 我 |
[22:46] | I’m trying but it’s all static. | 我在努力 但都是静电干扰 |
[22:48] | Like I can’t get… the right channel or something. | 就像找不到正确的频道一样 |
[22:56] | Well… we went out. | 我们出去了 |
[23:01] | To the arcade bar you’re always pushing. | 去了你一直想去的游戏酒吧 |
[23:04] | – Goldie’s? – Year 16. | -戈尔迪酒吧 -第16年 |
[23:06] | That’s right! | 没错 |
[23:08] | Ate our weight in nachos. | 吃了很多玉米片 |
[23:11] | Drank like we were 25, got in late, | 像25岁一样喝酒 很晚才回来 |
[23:14] | and then… | 然后 |
[23:18] | I guess you took a bath. | 你可能洗了个澡 |
[23:20] | Must’ve fallen asleep in the tub. | 一定是在浴缸里睡着了 |
[23:28] | Right. | 嗯 |
[23:31] | Wait, d’you– | 等等 你 |
[23:33] | you do remember me, right? | 你还记得我吧 |
[23:35] | Do I remember my wife? Please. | 我还记得我妻子吗 拜托 |
[23:37] | I wasn’t that drunk. | 我没那么醉 |
[23:39] | Do you remember yours? | 你记得你的妻子吗 |
[23:43] | It’s freezing in here. I can– | 好冷啊 我可以 |
[23:48] | I can feel my bones. | 我可以感觉到我的骨头 |
[23:53] | That’s an easy one. | 这个简单 |
[23:56] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[24:06] | Here we go. | 在这里 |
[24:08] | Found it! | 找到了 |
[24:10] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[24:13] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[24:18] | What’s wrong with the water? | 水怎么了 |
[24:23] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[24:30] | Rusty pipes, maybe? | 水管生锈了吧 |
[24:31] | I’ll call a plumber. | 我去叫水管工 |
[24:33] | Here. | 给 |
[24:35] | Get cozy. | 好好擦擦 |
[25:00] | You sure you’re okay with me going in? | 你确定我可以去上班吗 |
[25:03] | I-I wouldn’t if it weren’t for Lakeside, | 要不是因为湖边集团 |
[25:05] | – we’re just so close to signing– – I’m fine! | -我们就快签约了 -我没事 |
[25:08] | Go. | 去吧 |
[25:10] | What are you gonna do? | 那你干嘛呢 |
[25:11] | Scrapbook! I told you, I have to finish. | 剪贴簿 我说了 我必须完成 |
[25:14] | It’s my white whale. | 这是我的执念 |
[25:20] | You positive you’ll be okay? | 你真的没事吗 |
[25:23] | I don’t know. I got all these Sharpies and stickers, | 我也不知道 我这里这么多记号笔和贴纸 |
[25:27] | who knows what could happen? | 谁知道会发生什么 |
[25:33] | Go. | 去吧 |
[25:35] | Weirdo. | 怪人 |
[26:12] | Shawn. Shawn! | 肖恩 肖恩 |
[26:17] | Right! Uh… yes! | 嗯 好的 |
[26:20] | Next slide please? | 下一张幻灯片 |
[26:23] | I’m home, babe. | 我回来了 宝贝 |
[26:25] | Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我回来晚了 |
[26:27] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[26:59] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[27:03] | You’re still at it? | 你还在弄吗 |
[27:05] | How’s-How’s it coming? | 进展如何 |
[27:11] | I can’t figure out who this is. | 我不知道这是谁 |
[27:18] | That’s your mom, Kate. | 这是你妈妈 凯特 |
[27:21] | From-From our wedding. | 她来参加我们婚礼了 |
[27:24] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[27:27] | Here. | 来 |
[27:47] | There you go. | 好了 |
[27:59] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[28:06] | – Good tub, huh? – Good everything. | -浴缸不错吧 -一切都很好 |
[28:11] | I love our house. | 我爱我们的房子 |
[28:14] | Even if it’s in the suburbs? | 哪怕是在郊区吗 |
[28:16] | I mean, somebody’s got to spice ’em up, right? | 总得有人来加点料吧 |
[28:20] | There’s just one thing missing. | 就少了一样东西 |
[28:22] | No. Kate, we’ve had this debate. | 不 凯特 我们辩论过了 |
[28:24] | I could do it in my sleep. | 我闭着眼都能来 |
[28:26] | – It’s not safe. – Okay, wait– | -这样不安全 -好吧 等等 |
[28:27] | – We can still talk about adoption. – No, wait, wait. | -领养还是可以聊聊的 -不 等等 |
[28:29] | My turn. | 该我了 |
[28:31] | I’ve been stable for a year. | 我已经稳定一年了 |
[28:33] | No episodes. And not without triggers. | 没有触发物我就不会发作 |
[28:35] | Did you see me bat an eye during escrow? | 你看到我在履约保证时眨眼了吗 |
[28:38] | No. | 没有 |
[28:39] | I’ll do it safely. | 我会小心的 |
[28:40] | Scale back at work, bump up therapy, | 减少工作 增加治疗 |
[28:43] | taper off meds. | 减少用药 |
[28:46] | I want a baby, Shawn. | 我想要个孩子 肖恩 |
[28:49] | Look, I know it might be hard, | 我知道这很难 |
[28:51] | but you can’t build a case on what might happen. | 但你不能根据可能发生的事立案 |
[28:54] | Not might. | 不是可能 |
[28:57] | Will. It will be hard. | 是一定 一定会很艰难 |
[28:59] | So it’ll be hard. | 艰难就艰难呗 |
[29:00] | We’re us. | 我们怕什么 |
[29:03] | We can do hard things. | 我们不怕难 |
[29:06] | – Listen, Shawn, I took– – No. | -听着 肖恩 我 -不 |
[29:08] | Jordan, we went over that discrepancy. | 乔丹 这个分歧我们已经讨论过了 |
[29:11] | She says she’s done a couple of pages. | 她说她写了几页 |
[29:16] | I’m just worried the clients | 我只是担心客户 |
[29:16] | are gonna see this as us not doing our… | 会认为我们没有 |
[29:18] | Did you get my note on page 6? | 你看到我在第六页的留言了吗 |
[29:19] | Yeah, I saw what you wrote, but there’s something right here– | 我看到你写的了 但这里有些东西 |
[29:24] | ..come in my office, we can talk about it. | 来我办公室 我们可以谈谈 |
[29:25] | Listen, it– | 听着 |
[29:34] | Shawn? | 肖恩 |
[29:38] | Uh, Jordan, can I call you back? | 乔丹 我回头打给你好吗 |
[29:41] | Shawn– | 肖恩 |
[29:45] | Hey, honey? | 亲爱的 |
[29:50] | Everything okay in here? | 没事吧 |
[29:53] | I want to go outside. | 我想出去 |
[29:56] | You wanna– | 你想 |
[30:04] | Okay, well, | 好吧 |
[30:06] | I don’t know about that. It’s… pretty cold out. | 不好吧 外面很冷 |
[30:11] | It’s better to stay in, right? | 还是待在家里比较好 对吧 |
[30:17] | But I want to go. | 但我想出去 |
[30:25] | Why don’t I stay in with you? | 不如我留下来陪你吧 |
[30:27] | I’ll call out of work. | 我打电话请个假 |
[30:29] | Play hooky. | 逃个学 |
[30:31] | What the hell, right? | 管他呢 对吧 |
[30:43] | I guess. | 是吧 |
[30:47] | Great. | 太好了 |
[30:54] | Maybe let’s get you a hat. | 我给你拿顶帽子吧 |
[30:58] | Montepulciano, | 蒙特普尔恰诺红葡萄酒 |
[31:00] | from the Abruzzo region. | 来自阿布鲁佐地区 |
[31:03] | Italian, babe. | 意大利的 宝贝 |
[31:04] | Little preview of our big trip? | 提前感受一下我们的旅程 |
[31:06] | And the final touch, | 最后一步 |
[31:08] | la musica! | 音乐 |
[31:15] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[31:18] | Okay. Okay. Okay, okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 好了 好了 |
[31:22] | There’s no music! | 没有音乐 |
[31:25] | No food, | 没有食物 |
[31:27] | wine, or coffee– | 红酒 咖啡 |
[31:29] | Let’s just talk. | 直接谈谈吧 |
[31:31] | We’re good at that, right? | 我们很擅长的 对吧 |
[31:37] | How about– | 不如 |
[31:39] | How about a debate? | 来一场辩论 |
[31:41] | Red sauce versus white! | 红酱对白酱 |
[31:43] | Which side you want? | 你想站哪边 |
[31:44] | I want to go outside. | 我想出去 |
[31:46] | Okay, Kate, no, | 凯特 不行 |
[31:47] | – we talked about this. – Why can’t I go out? | -这个说过了 -我为什么不能出去 |
[31:48] | Because it’s cold as shit, okay, | 因为外面特别冷 |
[31:51] | and you need to stay with me. | 你得和我待在屋里 |
[31:53] | So come on, let’s go. | 开始吧 |
[31:55] | I’ll take red. | 我选红酱 |
[31:57] | Marinara. | 海员式沙司 |
[32:00] | Plainly superior to cream sauce. | 显然比奶油酱要好 |
[32:02] | I mean, you have your health benefits. | 这个对身体好 |
[32:04] | Vitamin C, fat-free, heart-healthy. Plus it’s delicious, so– | 维生素C 无脂肪 心脏健康 而且很美味 |
[32:09] | Team red sauce all the way for me. | 我永远支持红酱队 |
[32:15] | Your turn! | 该你了 |
[32:31] | I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[32:32] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[32:34] | Why don’t we go upstairs. | 我们上楼吧 |
[32:37] | Stay in Heather’s room, okay. | 待在希瑟的房间里 好吗 |
[32:44] | Okay, give me a second. | 等我一下 |
[32:47] | There we go. | 好了 |
[32:50] | Just… for a minute. | 稍等一会 |
[32:54] | Who’s Heather? | 希瑟是谁 |
[32:59] | Barb! | 芭布 |
[33:00] | Shawn. Hi. | 肖恩 你好 |
[33:02] | Is everything all right over here? | 这里一切都还好吗 |
[33:05] | – Of course! – Oh good! | -当然 -太好了 |
[33:07] | Well, I was just taking Susan out to use the ladies’, | 我刚才带苏珊去洗手间 |
[33:10] | and I couldn’t help but hear, um, kind of a scream… | 好像听到尖叫声 |
[33:16] | coming from your house, so– | 从你家传来 |
[33:19] | Uh, a s-a scream? | 尖叫声 |
[33:20] | A woman’s scream, yeah. | 女人的尖叫声 |
[33:23] | Is Kate doing all right? | 凯特还好吗 |
[33:26] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[33:28] | Kate’s just fine. She’s… doing well. | 凯特没事 她很好 |
[33:33] | Ever since the bake sale– | 自从糕点义卖之后 |
[33:35] | That was quite a scene, you know– | 那次闹的 |
[33:37] | Yeah, Barb, that-that was a bad day. | 是啊 芭布 那天是闹得不好看 |
[33:41] | Kate shouldn’t have been out. | 凯特不该出来的 |
[33:43] | – I’ve apologized repeatedly– – No, no, no. | -我已经道过很多次歉了 -不不不 |
[33:46] | No, please, please. No need. No need. | 行啦 不需要 不需要 |
[33:49] | I think about the kids, you know. | 我有点担心孩子们 |
[33:51] | It’s a family neighborhood. | 这是家庭聚居区 |
[33:56] | – Of course. – Okay. | -当然 -嗯 |
[33:58] | It won’t happen again. | 不会再发生了 |
[33:59] | All right! Oh, thank you– | 好的 谢谢 |
[34:01] | – All right. – That’s great. | -好 -太棒了 |
[34:02] | Give Kate my best– | 代我向凯特问好 |
[34:07] | Oh, you were right, we definitely have to murder Barb– | 你说得对 我们必须杀了芭布 |
[34:27] | Hey, babe. | 亲爱的 |
[34:30] | What you doin’ down here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[34:34] | You wanna come out? | 你想出来吗 |
[34:37] | No. | 不想 |
[34:41] | I like it here. | 我喜欢这里 |
[34:44] | It’s dark. | 很黑 |
[34:48] | Well, you can come back later. | 回头你可以继续躺着 |
[34:50] | Just… come on out for a little bit, maybe? | 出来一会吧 |
[34:55] | No. | 不要 |
[34:58] | Go away. | 走开 |
[35:01] | Leave me alone. | 让我一个人待着 |
[35:05] | Leave you alone? | 让你一个人待着 |
[35:11] | Oh, leave you alone. Really? | 让你一个人待着 真的吗 |
[35:16] | You know, I wish I could, Kate, | 真能这样就好了 凯特 |
[35:20] | but I can’t. | 但我做不到 |
[35:22] | Look what happens when I leave you alone! | 看看我让你一个人待着的结果 |
[35:24] | You don’t get to hide, okay. | 你没必要躲起来 好吗 |
[35:26] | You have responsibilities and a family. | 你要负责任 你还有家庭 |
[35:28] | So get the fuck out from under the bed! | 所以赶紧从床底下滚出来 |
[35:31] | – No! – Kate, come on! | -不要 -凯特 快点 |
[35:33] | No! No! | 不 不要 |
[35:36] | No! No! | 不 不要 |
[35:38] | No! | 不 |
[35:46] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:52] | I didn’t mean to be… | 我不是故意 |
[35:55] | so mean. | 欺负你的 |
[35:59] | I want to go outside. | 我想出去 |
[36:05] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[36:08] | Am I your prisoner? | 我是你的囚犯吗 |
[36:14] | Jesus, Kate. | 天啊 凯特 |
[36:19] | I want to go. | 我想出去 |
[36:21] | You always wanted to go! | 你一直都想走 |
[36:23] | Since day one. That’s the story of our life. | 从第一天开始 这就是我们的生活 |
[36:25] | You want to go, I beg you to stay. | 你想走 我求你留下 |
[36:29] | Please don’t break up with me, | 请不要和我分手 |
[36:32] | please don’t shut down, | 请不要自闭 |
[36:34] | please don’t die. | 请不要死 |
[36:36] | I’ll do anything. | 我什么都愿意去做 |
[36:38] | Figure out what you took, | 弄清楚你在吃什么药 |
[36:40] | suicide-proof the house, | 房子是防自杀的 |
[36:42] | explain to our traumatized kid. | 跟我们受伤的孩子解释 |
[36:44] | I’ll do anything if you’ll just please just stay. | 只要你留下 我什么都愿意去做 |
[36:50] | And you try. And you go away again. | 你尝试以后 就会再次离开 |
[36:53] | And it’s… it’s selfish. | 这样太自私了 |
[36:58] | I know I’m not supposed to say it, but it is. | 我知道我不该说出来 但事实如此 |
[37:00] | I want to go outside. | 我想出去 |
[37:04] | No, please. | 不 求你了 |
[37:13] | I remember you. | 我记得你 |
[37:14] | I know you do, Kate. | 我知道 凯特 |
[37:17] | You’re the woman who left me in the bathtub. | 是你把我丢在浴缸里的 |
[37:26] | No. | 不 |
[37:29] | You were dead. | 你已经死了 |
[37:30] | You were dead in the tub, already. | 你已经死在浴缸里了 |
[37:32] | You were. | 是的 |
[37:34] | I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[37:39] | You left me. | 你丢下了我 |
[38:30] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:33] | I’m sorry, Kate, I– | 对不起 凯特 |
[38:38] | I was so tired. | 我太累了 |
[38:42] | You always try again, you– | 你总是继续尝试 你 |
[38:47] | I couldn’t convince you! I couldn’t keep you here, I– | 我说服不了你 我没办法把你留在这里 |
[38:50] | I thought– | 我以为 |
[38:53] | I’m sorry, Kate. | 对不起 凯特 |
[38:54] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:56] | So, so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
[38:58] | I will never, ever, ever leave you again. | 我再也不会丢下你了 |
[39:03] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[39:06] | I promise! | 我保证 |
[41:38] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[41:41] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[41:46] | Fuck! | 操 |
[41:47] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[41:49] | Sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[41:52] | – No! – Come on! | -不 -走吧 |
[41:53] | – No! – We’re going home. | -不 -我们回家 |
[42:00] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[42:02] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[42:07] | We’ll do this your way. | 那就按你说的来 |
[42:53] | Gotcha. | 抓到你了 |
[43:09] | Hey, babe! | 宝贝 |
[43:10] | I’m back! | 我回来了 |
[43:43] | Brought you a new friend. | 给你带了个新朋友 |
[44:02] | I don’t know. Looks like they’re onto me at work. | 我也不知道 班上的人好像发现我不对劲了 |
[44:05] | Rob especially. | 尤其是罗伯 |
[44:09] | What am I gonna tell ’em I have next, scarlet fever? | 我接下来怎么跟他们说 猩红热吗 |
[44:14] | I sound like a kid in a Dickens book. | 听起来像是狄更斯小说里的孩子 |
[44:20] | Maybe I should quit. | 要不我辞职吧 |
[44:25] | Let’s debate it. | 辩论一下吧 |
[44:27] | Shawn v. Shindle & Dawes LLP. | 肖恩和辛德尔&道斯律所公诉案 |
[44:29] | I say I should quit. | 我觉得我应该辞职 |
[44:32] | I could spend more time with you, stop lying all the time, | 这样可以多花点时间陪你 不用一直撒谎 |
[44:35] | quit being a white-shoe sellout. | 也不用跪舔特权阶层了 |
[44:41] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[44:53] | All right. | 好吧 |
[44:55] | Guess I win. | 看来我赢了 |
[45:04] | ‘Night, babe. | 晚安 宝贝 |
[45:07] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[45:29] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[45:41] | Hey there. | 你好啊 |
[45:56] | How we doin’? | 怎么样 |
[46:04] | I’ve been debating myself all day. | 我一整天都在自我辩论 |
[46:09] | Should I live, or should I die. | 我该活 还是该死 |
[46:15] | Do you wanna hear the sides? | 你想听听两边的观点吗 |
[46:24] | Of course. | 当然 |
[46:25] | If I die, there will be no more fighting. | 如果我死了 就不会吵架了 |
[46:33] | No more claws in my brain. | 我的脑子里也没有爪子了 |
[46:38] | No more embarrassment, no more psych wards, no more cops. | 不会丢人 不会进精神病院 不用叫警察 |
[46:45] | No more war. | 不会有冲突 |
[46:48] | For either of us. | 对我们俩来说都是 |
[46:55] | But if I live– | 但如果我活着 |
[47:03] | Then we get the baby. | 我们就可以有孩子 |
[47:08] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[47:21] | I was thinking about Heather. | 我觉得希瑟 |
[47:26] | As a name. | 可以作为名字 |
[47:31] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[47:33] | Heather. | 希瑟 |
[47:37] | Heather, go clean your room. | 希瑟 去打扫你的房间 |
[47:47] | I like it. | 我喜欢 |
[47:51] | It’s good. | 挺好的 |
[47:53] | I like it, too. | 我也喜欢 |
[48:10] | Mom? | 妈 |
[48:12] | Ma? | 妈 |
[48:14] | Either mom? Any mom? | 其中一个妈妈 有妈妈在吗 |
[48:16] | Just a kid lookin’ for a mom here. | 孩子在找妈妈呢 |
[48:19] | Ma? | 妈 |
[48:24] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[48:25] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[48:27] | Heather’s here. | 希瑟来了 |
[48:29] | Mom? | 妈 |
[48:30] | Oh, I’ll be back, okay. | 我马上回来 |
[48:32] | Heather? | 希瑟 |
[48:33] | Mom! Hey, surprise. | 妈妈 惊喜吧 |
[48:36] | Yes, it is. Wh– | 是啊 |
[48:38] | We didn’t expect you till Christmas! | 我们以为你圣诞节才回来呢 |
[48:40] | I’ve decided I would rather stay here for the three days | 比起贝瑟妮的垃圾滑雪小屋 |
[48:43] | than Bethany’s dumb “ski chalet.” | 我宁愿回家待三天 |
[48:47] | Well, so what, did you hitchhike home? | 所以你是搭便车回来的吗 |
[48:49] | Oh please. That’s so ’70s. | 拜托 这也太复古了 |
[48:51] | I caught a ride with Ali’s mom and– | 我坐艾莉妈妈的车回来的 |
[48:56] | Mom, you reek, no offense, but… | 妈 你好臭 别介意啊 但是 |
[48:59] | were you in the basement? | 你刚才在地下室吗 |
[49:06] | Come here. | 来 |
[49:09] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[49:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[49:12] | I guess, it’s pretty good. | 我觉得挺好的 |
[49:14] | I like my classes this semester. | 我喜欢这学期的课程 |
[49:16] | Oh yeah? | 是吗 |
[49:17] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[49:18] | And it’s actually going great. Like, | 一切都很顺利 |
[49:20] | I’m not anxious about midterms anymore. | 我不用担心期中考试了 |
[49:22] | And I picked a project for the science fair. | 我为科学展选了个项目 |
[49:25] | The Effects of Acid Rain on House Plants. | 酸雨对室内植物的影响 |
[49:30] | – Very nice. – Oh, and also, okay, um, | -不错啊 -还有呢 |
[49:33] | I have to tell you something. | 我有事要告诉你 |
[49:34] | But just don’t… freak out or be embarrassing. Okay? | 但是不要抓狂 或者觉得丢人 好吗 |
[49:41] | I’ll do my best. | 我尽力 |
[49:44] | I joined the debate team. | 我加入了辩论队 |
[49:47] | – See, that! Oh my god. – No, no, no. | -这个表情 天啊 -不 不 不 |
[49:50] | – You are so gonna be a stage mom. – No, no. I’ll-I’ll contain myself. | -你太想当童星母亲了吧 -不不 我克制 |
[49:54] | Go. | 说吧 |
[49:55] | Ah, tell me everything! | 跟我好好说说 |
[49:58] | Well, we had our first debate. | 我们进行了第一次辩论 |
[50:00] | – I crushed it, obviously– – Obviously. | -当然了 我表现得很好 -当然了 |
[50:02] | Only been training since the womb. | 你从娘胎里就开始练习了 |
[50:05] | Question is, can you beat your old mom? | 问题是 你能打败你的老妈吗 |
[50:10] | School uniforms versus free dress. | 校服和免费裙子 |
[50:12] | I take uniforms. | 我选制服 |
[50:14] | I’ll take freedom. | 我选自由 |
[50:15] | Sucker– | 笨蛋 |
[50:18] | I’ll go first, okay. | 我先来 |
[50:22] | School uniforms are fundamentally good | 校服对于学生和学校社区 |
[50:24] | for students and school communities. | 有着根本的好处 |
[50:27] | They eliminate distractions, reduce the perception of inequality, | 校服可以消除干扰 减少人们对不平等的看法 |
[50:30] | and even help students get more sleep, | 甚至可以让学生多睡一会 |
[50:32] | since we don’t have to wake up early in the morning | 因为我们不用早起 |
[50:34] | and decide what we’re going to wear. | 决定我们应该穿什么 |
[50:35] | Also, they’re affordable, neat, | 而且便宜 整洁 |
[50:37] | and actually pretty comfortable, so– | 还挺舒服的 |
[50:41] | Your turn. | 该你了 |
[50:49] | Mom? You gonna go or what? | 妈妈 你到底要不要辩论呀 |
[51:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[51:08] | Yeah. Okay. | 嗯 好吧 |
[51:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[51:12] | So– | 所以 |