时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:54] | Don’t you ever worry you’re gonna choke? | 你不担心自己会窒息吗 |
[00:55] | Like… while you’re doing it? | 那什么的时候 |
[01:00] | No. Plus, if you do, it’s good. | 不担心 而且如果窒息了也挺好 |
[01:04] | They like it. | 他们很喜欢 |
[01:07] | How’s the back? | 后面怎么样 |
[01:10] | There’s like one kind of straight spot. | 好像有一绺还是直的 |
[01:12] | – Will you get it? – Yeah. | -你能帮我烫一下吗 -好的 |
[01:15] | I want like, old Hollywood hair. | 我想来个复古好莱坞风格的发型 |
[01:18] | Like Rita Hayworth. | 就像丽塔·海沃思那样 |
[01:20] | I want your hair. | 我好喜欢你的头发 |
[01:24] | Fine. Come here. | 好吧 过来 |
[01:32] | Hot. | 性感 |
[01:35] | You know you can practice too, right? | 你知道你也可以练习的 对吧 |
[01:38] | For um… guys. | 和男人那啥 |
[01:41] | You’re not going to tell me to like do stuff with a cucumber, are you? | 你不会要告诉我用黄瓜练习吧 |
[01:45] | What? No. | 什么 才不是呢 |
[01:48] | Just use your fingers. | 用手指就行了 |
[01:50] | What? | 什么 |
[01:53] | Open your mouth. | 把嘴张开 |
[02:09] | What, um. | 什么 |
[02:11] | What does that do? | 这是干嘛 |
[02:12] | Trains your gag reflex. | 训练你的呕吐反射 |
[02:16] | Ok, how do I look? | 我看起来怎么样 |
[02:22] | Good. | 漂亮 |
[02:23] | No, I know but, like, how good? | 我知道 但是有多漂亮呢 |
[02:27] | Like, would a lumberjack want me? | 伐木工人会喜欢我吗 |
[02:41] | Do you just carry that around with you? | 这书你还随身携带吗 |
[02:43] | – Freak. – Shut up, it’s your book. | -怪胎 -闭嘴 这是你的书 |
[02:46] | I just don’t want my mom to find it. | 我只是不想让我妈发现 |
[02:56] | I don’t get it. Why would you ever want to look like them? | 我不明白 你为什么要看起来像她们呢 |
[02:59] | Are you kidding? Because they’re hot. | 你在开玩笑吗 因为她们很性感啊 |
[03:02] | He had good taste. | 他很有品位 |
[03:04] | My mom used to say that it served them right. | 我妈常说他们是自作自受 |
[03:07] | No one ever goes into the White Woods | 没有人指望去白林 |
[03:08] | expecting something good to happen. | 会好事情发生 |
[03:10] | Especially a girl. | 尤其是女孩 |
[03:13] | My mother called it the “No-no zone”. | 我妈妈称之为”禁区” |
[03:16] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[03:17] | The White Woods are the no-no zone, sweetheart. | 白林是禁区 亲爱的 |
[03:19] | And don’t forget it. | 别忘了 |
[03:22] | My mom never called me sweetheart a day in her life. | 我妈从来没有叫过我亲爱的 |
[03:29] | You know what, Laure? | 你知道吗 劳尔 |
[03:31] | Fuck her. | 去你妈的 |
[03:48] | Come on. Sorry. Sorry. | 过来 抱歉 |
[03:52] | That was some shit from the Black Ops. | 这是我从《黑色行动》里学的 |
[03:53] | My god, you have so much ax on. | 天哪 你胆子也太大了 |
[04:04] | Sup, Laure? | 你好啊 劳尔 |
[04:07] | – What’s up, Pete? – So, what’s up with your mom? | -你好啊 皮特 -你妈怎么了 |
[04:09] | Is she like nocturnal, | 她是夜猫子吗 |
[04:10] | cuz she’s just like out on the couch right now. | 她还躺在沙发上睡觉呢 |
[04:14] | Yea, she works nights. | 是的 她晚上上班 |
[04:15] | Yea, and like drinks 50 chardonnays a day. | 每天要喝50杯夏敦埃酒 |
[04:20] | So, do you guys want to watch something, or? | 你们想看点什么吗 |
[04:22] | You know what, Laure, actually. | 其实吧 劳尔 |
[04:25] | Maybe you could go somewhere for a little bit? | 你回避一下可以吗 |
[04:29] | Give us some, like… Privacy? | 给我们一些空间 |
[04:35] | Yea. | 好的 |
[04:37] | It’s just that my mom is downstairs, | 但是我妈在楼下 |
[04:39] | and I don’t want to wake her up. | 我不想吵醒她 |
[04:42] | So, go in the closet. | 那去壁橱吧 |
[05:16] | Sorry about that. | 很抱歉 |
[05:18] | – Is Pete? – Yeah. | -皮特走了吗 -是的 |
[05:20] | He’s gone. And he says thanks. | 他走了 他向你表示感谢 |
[05:23] | And… he left us this. | 他还给我们留了这个 |
[05:30] | If you want to smoke it with me, we gotta to the woods. | 如果你想和我一起抽 那我们去树林吧 |
[05:33] | Wait, what? Why? | 等等 什么 为什么 |
[05:36] | I do not know. Because I want to. Why not? | 我不知道 因为我想去呗 怎么啦 |
[05:38] | Because it’s dangerous. | 因为这很危险 |
[05:40] | Do you want to jump off a cliff too? | 你也想从悬崖上跳下去吗 |
[05:42] | – Like my mom is right. – No, your mom is a bitch who controls you. | -我妈是对的 -不 你妈是个想控制你的贱人 |
[05:45] | And you know why? Because you let her. | 你知道为什么吗 因为你一直在纵容她 |
[05:52] | I mean, it’s fine. | 没关系 |
[05:55] | We don’t have to go. If you’re too scared. | 如果你太害怕 我们也不是一定要去 |
[06:06] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[06:09] | I’m done. | 我不干了 |
[06:13] | Done with what? | 不干什么 |
[06:14] | This. You. Bossing me around. | 你对我指手画脚的 |
[06:17] | Hiding in the closet so | 还让我去壁橱待着 |
[06:18] | you can have sex with your stupid boyfriend. | 好让你和你愚蠢的男朋友做爱 |
[06:20] | – Doing your hair… – Oh my god Lauren, wait. | -帮你弄头发 -天哪 劳伦 等等 |
[06:22] | No, you want to talk about bitches who control me, | 不 你才是想控制我的贱人 |
[06:25] | you only text me just because you get sick of Abby and Cheyenne. | 你只是因为讨厌艾比和夏安才给我发短信的 |
[06:27] | Am I supposed to just jump up and be there? | 我就要立刻出现在你的面前吗 |
[06:30] | I’m not doing that anymore. | 以后不会了 |
[06:31] | And I am definitely not going to a literal murder forest | 而我也不会因为你想扮演死去的女孩 |
[06:34] | because you want to role play dead girls, | 或者想吓唬我之类的 |
[06:36] | or scare me or whatever. | 就陪你去真正的谋杀森林 |
[06:41] | Ok, well. | 好吧 |
[06:43] | I’ll just go alone, I guess. | 那我一个人去吧 |
[06:51] | – Wait, hang on. In the woods? – Yea. | -等等 你一个人去树林 -是啊 |
[06:54] | – By yourself? – Yea, yea, why not? | -你一个人吗 -是啊 有何不可 |
[06:58] | – I’m sorry, Elena. – No, it’s fine. | -对不起 埃琳娜 -没关系 |
[07:01] | I guess I’ll just see you at school. | 我们学校见吧 |
[07:04] | Here, keep your stupid book. | 给 你的破书还给你 |
[07:37] | It’s about time. What, did you crawl home? | 终于啊 怎么 你爬回家的吗 |
[07:41] | The bus was late | 公车晚点了 |
[07:41] | Lauren, I’m detective Leighton. Why don’t you have a seat? | 劳伦 我是莱顿警探 坐吧 |
[07:54] | I need to ask you a couple of questions, if that’s all right? | 如果可以的话 我想问你几个问题 |
[07:57] | About your friend Elena. | 关于你的朋友埃琳娜 |
[08:01] | Ok. | 好的 |
[08:04] | Rebecca says Elena didn’t come home last night. | 丽贝卡说埃琳娜昨晚没回家 |
[08:06] | We wondered if you maybe saw her at school today. | 你今天在学校见过她么 |
[08:11] | No. | 没有 |
[08:13] | No, she wasn’t there. I thought she had skipped it, or. | 她不在学校 我以为她逃学了 |
[08:18] | Would you say that Elena does that often? Skip school? | 埃琳娜经常逃学吗 |
[08:22] | I mean. | 那个 |
[08:24] | I don’t know. Sometimes when she want to smoke with these guys… | 我不知道 有时候她会和男生一起抽烟 |
[08:27] | Do you skip school too? | 你也逃学吗 |
[08:29] | No. Mom. Never. | 不 妈妈 我没逃过学 |
[08:33] | And, what about last night? | 昨晚呢 |
[08:34] | – Did you see Elena then? – Yes. Yes. | -你看见埃琳娜了吗 -是的 |
[08:35] | She said she was coming here right after school. | 她说她放学后马上过来 |
[08:37] | Ok, yeah, she did. | 是的 她来了 |
[08:40] | We hung out a little, talked, and then she left. | 我们玩了一会儿 聊了聊 然后她就走了 |
[08:44] | Did she say where she was going? | 她说她要去哪里吗 |
[08:47] | Home, I think. | 回家了吧 |
[08:50] | And that’s all you remember? | 你只记得这些吗 |
[08:51] | You two didn’t go anywhere else, | 你们俩没去别的地方 |
[08:53] | or do anything maybe you weren’t supposed to? | 或者做不该做的事吗 |
[08:57] | Lauren, you won’t get in trouble, all right? | 劳伦 你不会惹上麻烦的 好吗 |
[09:02] | It’s all right, I’m scared too. | 没关系 我也很害怕 |
[09:07] | Sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[09:19] | Lauren, you’re certain you’ve told us everything you know? | 劳伦 你真的把你知道的都告诉我们了吗 |
[09:30] | Yes. That’s all. | 是的 |
[09:59] | And the bridesmaids and the flower girl. | 伴娘和花童 |
[10:01] | Take their places here. | 站在这里 |
[10:04] | And now the organ plays. | 现在开始风琴演奏 |
[10:07] | Everyone stands. | 大家起立 |
[10:12] | – Ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -嗯 |
[10:13] | Here she comes. | 她来了 |
[10:15] | The most beautiful bride we’ve ever seen. | 世界上最美丽的新娘 |
[10:19] | Isn’t that right? Just look at her. | 对吧 瞧瞧她 |
[10:23] | Now, mom goes to sit. | 现在 妈妈坐下吧 |
[10:30] | Ok. | 好的 |
[10:35] | We are gathered here today to celebrate the union | 今天大家欢聚一堂 |
[10:39] | of Peter and Lauren. | 庆祝彼得和劳伦的婚礼 |
[10:42] | And what a very happy occasion it is. | 这一刻真是太幸福了 |
[10:48] | That worked. Ok. | 还真有用 好吧 |
[10:51] | Welcome! | 欢迎光临 |
[10:52] | Thank you guys so much for coming to our rehearsal dinner. | 感谢大家前来参加我们的彩排晚宴 |
[10:55] | You know, sometimes when people find each other. | 有时候找到合适的伴侣 |
[10:57] | It’s not so easy right away. | 并不是那么容易 |
[11:00] | It’s not like a fairy tale. | 不像童话故事 |
[11:03] | It’s just real life, and as some of you may know, | 这是现实 你们有些人可能知道 |
[11:06] | it was Elena Milak who first brought Lauren and I together. | 是埃琳娜·米拉克介绍我和劳伦认识的 |
[11:12] | And we grieved her disappearance side by side. | 她现在失踪了 我们俩都很遗憾 |
[11:17] | But, cut to, 10 years later, | 但是 转场十年后 |
[11:21] | med school, two dogs, | 医学院 两只狗 |
[11:24] | a new city. | 一座新城市 |
[11:28] | And yea, I am pretty proud of how much we’ve built together, since. | 我们的努力真的很值得骄傲 |
[11:45] | There’s only one thing worth knowing about Iron River. | 铁河只有一件事需要提醒一下 |
[11:48] | God, here he goes again. | 天啊 他又来了 |
[11:50] | Mr. Tour guide over here. | 活脱脱的导游先生 |
[11:51] | Stay out of the White Woods. | 离白林远点 |
[11:53] | – All right, how come? – Don’t encourage him. | -为什么 -别理他啊 |
[11:56] | How long you got, Boston? | 你有多长时间可以听我说 波士顿 |
[11:57] | In the winter of ’83, | 在83年的冬天 |
[11:58] | this girl named Alice wiles goes missing. | 一个叫爱丽丝·威尔斯的女孩失踪了 |
[12:00] | Poof, gone. | 突然消失了 |
[12:01] | Springtime rolls around, snow melts, | 春回大地 积雪融化 |
[12:04] | some hunters out in the woods with his dog one day, | 有一天 一个猎人和他的狗进了树林 |
[12:07] | and who does he find, but Alice wiles, minus her head. | 你猜他找到了谁 无头的爱丽丝·怀尔斯 |
[12:12] | Why do you always sound like that is your favorite part? | 你为什么每次说到这里就很兴奋 |
[12:13] | By ’86, there were four more girls. | 86年 又有四个女孩 |
[12:16] | And that’s just the lumberjack. | 凶手是伐木工人 |
[12:18] | ’95, a friend of my uncles, | 95年 我叔叔的朋友 |
[12:20] | walked his whole family out into the woods one afternoon. | 在一天下午 全家进了树林 |
[12:22] | He shot them all, execution style. | 伐木工人用处决的方式把他们都射杀了 |
[12:25] | Jesus Christ. | 天啊 |
[12:26] | Yep, woods scared us shitless growing up, didn’t they? | 我们小时都很害怕白林 对吧 |
[12:28] | Like you know the half? | 你懂个屁 |
[12:30] | You’re a boy, woods are double bad for girls. | 你是男孩 白林对女生更不友好 |
[12:33] | Just like everyplace else. | 就像其他地方一样 |
[12:35] | Did you hear what they found last night? | 你们听说他们昨晚发现什么了吗 |
[12:37] | Remains. Human ones. Female. | 女人的遗骸 |
[12:41] | No shit. | 不是吧 |
[12:42] | Hand to god, my friends cousin’s boyfriend is a cop | 我发誓 我朋友表姐的男朋友是警察 |
[12:44] | heard it direct from him. And they’re saying its got no head. | 他亲口说的 而且听说遗骸没有头 |
[12:48] | Shit. | 我靠 |
[12:51] | Ok, what’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[12:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[12:55] | Her. This. | 因为她吧 |
[12:58] | The worlds most saccharin speech. | 世界上最甜蜜的发言 |
[13:01] | What do you mean? This is great. | 你什么意思 说得多好啊 |
[13:02] | My god, did you try this? | 天哪 你尝了吗 |
[13:03] | – Elena will hate it. – The dip? | -埃琳娜肯定不喜欢 -蘸酱吗 |
[13:05] | No, not… | 不 不是 |
[13:07] | Not the dip, god. | 不是蘸酱 上帝 |
[13:10] | Abby, it is nice that we’re here, ok? | 艾比 这次彩排多好啊 |
[13:13] | – Lauren’s our friend too. – No, Pete’s her friend. | -劳伦也是我们的朋友 -不 皮特才是她的朋友 |
[13:16] | Lauren’s some girl we went to high school with. | 劳伦只是我们的高中同学 |
[13:19] | Who, for some reason Elena liked. | 不知道为什么 埃琳娜很喜欢她 |
[13:21] | But, was completely weird and boring, | 但是她很奇葩 而且很无聊 |
[13:24] | – and not socially attractive in any… – Hey, Bridey… | -而且没有女人味 -布莱迪 |
[13:27] | How are we holding up? You hydrating? | 你还好吗 你补水了吗 |
[13:30] | Equal parts water to bubbles. | 水和气泡一半一半吧 |
[13:33] | Hey Ab. | 小艾 |
[13:37] | So, quick question. | 问个小问题 |
[13:39] | Yea, shoot. | 随便问 |
[13:41] | No, well, I was just, wondering about your mom. | 我只是有点好奇你妈妈 |
[13:45] | If she’s coming? Tonight? Tomorrow? | 她今晚来吗 还是明天 |
[13:49] | You mean Fei. | 你是说菲么 |
[13:51] | Well, yeah. | 是的 |
[13:54] | Sure. | 当然啦 |
[13:56] | Yea, it’ll be like the old saying, | 有句老话说的好 |
[13:57] | something old, something new, | 有的旧 有的新 |
[14:00] | something borrowed, something drunk. | 有的是借来的 有的还在醉着 |
[14:05] | Of course, she’s not coming. | 她当然不会来了 |
[14:06] | Besides, my real mom is here. | 而且我真正的妈妈就在这里 |
[14:08] | Hey, when did you start calling her that way, anyway? | 你什么时候开始这么叫她的 |
[14:12] | – “Mom”. – I don’t know. | -妈妈 -不知道 |
[14:14] | College. A couple years ago. | 大学 几年前吧 |
[14:18] | When um, Fei kicked me out? | 菲把我赶出去以后吧 |
[14:21] | I was living in her house, | 我住在她的房子 |
[14:23] | and put her name on all of my forms. So… | 我的表格上都填了她的名字 所以 |
[14:27] | Did you hear the thing about the woods yet? | 你听说树林的事了吗 |
[14:29] | – Really, Abby? Tonight? – Of course. | -不是吧 艾比 今晚说这个 -当然 |
[14:32] | It is a rumor. People like to talk. | 那是谣言 人们就喜欢八卦嘛 |
[14:35] | Because they say she’s a girl now. | 因为他们说她现在是个女孩了 |
[14:38] | Teenage girl. And, so… | 十几岁的女孩 所以 |
[14:45] | – Ok. – Does Rebecca know that? | -好吧 -丽贝卡知道吗 |
[14:47] | – Abby, come on. – Excuse me? | -艾比 拜托 -什么 |
[14:49] | Look, I’m sorry, ok, but, I mean, what if it’s her? | 抱歉 但万一是她呢 |
[14:54] | Right? | 对吧 |
[14:57] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[15:01] | It kills me that Elena is gone. | 埃琳娜失踪以后我真的很伤心 |
[15:05] | And I would do anything to bring her back. | 我愿意不惜一切代价找她回来 |
[15:07] | But, Rebecca is happy tonight. | 但是 丽贝卡今晚很开心 |
[15:10] | – So can we just… – Chey and I can do it. | -所以我们 -我和小夏可以帮你 |
[15:13] | – If you’d rather not. – We can? | -如果你不愿意的话 -是吗 |
[15:15] | – Yea, of course. – No thanks. | -当然啦 -不用了 谢谢 |
[15:18] | I’ll do it. | 我会告诉她的 |
[15:19] | Soon as we get a second alone, ok? | 等周围没有其他人 我就告诉她 |
[15:32] | I’ll just go alone, I guess. | 那我一个人去吧 |
[15:36] | Hang on… | 等等 |
[15:38] | In the woods? By yourself? | 你一个人去树林 |
[15:57] | You, um, get a chance to relax at all tonight? | 你今晚找到机会放松了吗 |
[16:01] | – Catch up with people? – Yes, of course. | -和大家叙叙旧 -当然 |
[16:03] | I can walk and chew gum. | 我可以一心二用 |
[16:06] | Any good gossip? | 有什么八卦吗 |
[16:08] | What do you think we are, Detroit? | 你以为这里是哪啊 底特律吗 |
[16:10] | Nothing new around here, except who skipped church. | 这里没什么八卦 只会聊聊谁没去教堂罢了 |
[16:15] | Well, I… | 我 |
[16:17] | I heard something, actually. | 其实听说了一件事 |
[16:19] | What’s that? Supposed to snow tomorrow? | 什么事 明天会下雪吗 |
[16:26] | You know I think all the time about what my life would have been, | 我一直在思考如果我去了别的地方 |
[16:28] | if I had bothered to go anyplace else. | 我的人生会是什么样 |
[16:31] | Take a trip, see something. | 去旅行 出去看看 |
[16:33] | Expand my horizons, you know? Be free. | 扩展视野 自由点 |
[16:39] | That’s what I want for you, sweetheart, in your new life. | 我希望你在新的人生中过上这样的日子 亲爱的 |
[16:45] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[16:53] | It’s not a game changer I know, but | 我知道这不是什么大礼 但是 |
[16:55] | I thought maybe it would help you go somewhere you’ve never been. | 或许可以帮你去你没有去过的地方 |
[17:01] | 劳伦·迈尔斯 一千元 | |
[17:04] | Mom. | 妈 |
[17:07] | Lauren, Elle, | 劳伦 小埃 |
[17:10] | because of you, that’s how. | 因为你啊 |
[17:14] | Now, sorry. What was the gossip? | 抱歉 你想跟我说什么来着 |
[17:17] | Tell me quick, I need my beauty sleep. | 赶紧说 我要去睡美容觉了 |
[17:25] | – The girl that Danny brought? – Yea? | -丹尼带来的女孩 -怎么了 |
[17:28] | – Rosie from high school? – Yea. | -高中同学罗西 -嗯 |
[17:31] | She is pregnant. | 她怀孕了 |
[17:34] | So… | 所以 |
[17:37] | Good old Danny. | 丹尼这小子 |
[17:38] | It’s been what? Twenty minutes since his last townie girl? | 他上个女朋友才刚分手吧 |
[17:42] | You and Pete, on the other hand. | 你和皮特就不一样了 |
[17:44] | You can make me a grandma anytime you please. | 你们可以随时让我当外婆 |
[17:46] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[17:48] | Good night, honey. | 晚安 亲爱的 |
[17:49] | Good night, mom. | 晚安 妈 |
[18:06] | Forensics have determined | 法医已经确认 |
[18:07] | the remains belonged to an adolescent female. | 遗骸属于一名青春期女性 |
[18:10] | Decomposition suggests roughly eight to ten years since death. | 根据腐烂情况 死亡时间大概是八到十年前 |
[18:14] | – Mother of fuck. – I told you. | -我靠 -我说吧 |
[18:16] | Hey guys, what do you think? | 伙计们 你们觉得怎么样 |
[18:19] | Drops or studs? | 垂饰还是饰钉 |
[18:20] | Drops, for sure. Hella bridal. | 当然是垂饰 新娘嘛 |
[18:23] | – Ab? – Yea, pretty. | -小艾 -嗯 很漂亮 |
[18:38] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[18:39] | Look, I know this is weird, ok? | 我知道这样很奇怪 |
[18:42] | Like, I know we were never close. | 我知道咱们的关系并没有多好 |
[18:45] | I am not stupid. | 我不傻 |
[18:47] | Pete and I actually thought about getting married in Chicago, | 我和皮特想过在芝加哥结婚 |
[18:50] | but, Rebecca had like this whole vision… | 但是丽贝卡希望这场婚礼 |
[18:53] | With this church and this dress and you guys, and… | 在这个教堂举行 穿着这件婚纱 还有你们 |
[18:58] | We really want her to have that. | 我们希望可以让她如愿 |
[19:04] | When did you change your hair? | 你什么时候换的发型 |
[19:07] | – What do you mean? – It was just different. | -什么意思 -你的发型变了 |
[19:09] | – And straight, the last time I saw you. – Abby, stop it. | -我上次看你还是直发的 -艾比 别说了 |
[19:12] | – Did you change it for the wedding, or… – I don’t know. | -你是为婚礼换的 -我不知道 |
[19:16] | I guess I just wanted something old Hollywood. | 我想来个复古好莱坞风格的发型 |
[19:19] | Like Rita Hayworth. | 就像丽塔·海沃思那样 |
[19:24] | – Right. – Knock, knock how are we? | -好吧 -敲敲门 怎么样了 |
[19:27] | Look at you girls. | 看看你们 |
[19:30] | Now, Elle, the photographer will be here any minute. | 小埃 摄影师随时都会到 |
[19:32] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[19:35] | I just picked this up from the tailor last night. | 我昨晚刚从裁缝那里取回来 |
[19:44] | Now, the first one to wear this dress was my grandma Joan. | 第一个穿这条裙子的是我姥姥 琼 |
[19:49] | Her twin sister Lily made it by hand. | 这是她的孪生姐姐莉莉亲手做的 |
[19:52] | Then it was my mother Ann’s, then my mine. | 然后是我妈妈安 然后是我 |
[19:56] | Of course, James and I lasted a grand total of a year | 当然了 詹姆斯和我待了一年 |
[19:59] | before he showed his true colors. But… | 才露出真面目 但是 |
[20:02] | The dress isn’t about the men, is it? | 这件婚纱和男人无关 对吗 |
[20:07] | Just the brides. | 新娘专属 |
[20:11] | Strong women. | 女强人 |
[20:13] | Four generations, including you. | 四代人 包括你 |
[20:24] | I, I do not know. | 我也不知道怎么回事 |
[20:26] | Sorry, excuse me. | 抱歉 失陪一下 |
[20:36] | Dude, what the hell? | 你搞什么鬼 |
[20:37] | – What is going on with you? – Cheyenne, give me a second! | -你怎么回事 -夏安 让我喘口气 |
[20:39] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[20:40] | You can’t just storm out in the middle of a fucking photo op. | 马上就拍照了 你耍什么性子 |
[20:46] | Abby? | 艾比 |
[20:47] | Hello? | 听到没 |
[20:52] | I can’t participate in this anymore, ok? | 我受不了了 好吗 |
[20:54] | I can’t. It’s, it’s, it’s sick. | 真的 太恶心了 |
[20:57] | Ok, maybe let’s just chill with the drama, yea? | 你还是冷静一下吧 |
[21:00] | I’m serious, god, look around… | 我是认真的 天啊 你睁大眼睛看看 |
[21:03] | Rebecca, Pete, the dress? | 丽贝卡 皮特 婚纱 |
[21:05] | Four generations, including you? | 四代人 包括你 |
[21:08] | Gimme a break. | 拉倒吧 |
[21:09] | And what is with the “El” Shit? Her name is Lauren! | 她为什么叫”小埃” 她的名字是劳伦 |
[21:11] | Right, which last I checked starts with L. | 我记得她的首字母是L |
[21:13] | That’s not how she means it. | 她不是这个意思 |
[21:15] | She stole Elena’s life, Cheyenne. | 她偷走了埃琳娜的人生 夏安 |
[21:17] | Down to the nickname, and it’s twisted how Rebecca plays along. | 从小名开始 丽贝卡怎么还顺着她呢 |
[21:27] | Elena was my best friend, Chey. | 埃琳娜是我最好的朋友 小夏 |
[21:32] | Yea, no shit. | 可不嘛 |
[21:34] | Mine too. | 我也是 |
[21:36] | Then wake up. | 那就醒醒吧 |
[21:38] | Since we were five, it was the three of us. | 从五岁起 我们三个就是好闺蜜了 |
[21:41] | You, me, Elena. | 你 我 埃琳娜 |
[21:43] | And we all have other friends. That’s fine, but… | 我们都有其他的朋友 这无所谓 但是 |
[21:45] | Junior year, she picks up some emo girl from home room | 高三时 她在年纪教室认识了一个非主流女孩 |
[21:48] | and suddenly, we don’t exist. | 突然就不理我们了 |
[21:50] | It’s all Lauren, all the time. | 老是跟劳伦混在一起 |
[21:53] | It’s like she dumped us for her. | 感觉她为了她抛弃了我们 |
[21:56] | And then she disappears, and 10 years later. | 然后她消失了 十年后 |
[21:59] | Emo girl is doing full Elena cos-play | 非主流女孩扮成埃琳娜的样子 |
[22:01] | and the cops find her body. | 警察还找到了埃琳娜的尸体 |
[22:03] | We’re just supposed to be chill about it? | 我们还要保持淡定 |
[22:04] | So why doesn’t Lauren tell Rebecca about it? | 为什么劳伦不告诉丽贝卡 |
[22:08] | Because it’s her literal wedding day? I do not know. | 因为今天是她结婚的日子啊 我也不知道 |
[22:12] | Or because she knows it is. | 或许是因为她很清楚 |
[22:16] | Hers. | 是她的错 |
[22:19] | I just keep thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[22:23] | It all fits. | 一切都说得通 |
[22:24] | Abby, what fits? | 艾比 什么说得通 |
[22:34] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[22:36] | – Is Pete? – Yea. | -皮特走了吗 -是的 |
[22:38] | He’s gone. And he says thanks. | 他走了 他向你表示感谢 |
[22:42] | And… | 还有 |
[22:44] | He left us this. | 他还给我们留了这个 |
[22:48] | If you want to smoke it with me, we gotta go to the woods. | 如果你想和我一起抽 那我们去树林吧 |
[22:52] | Wait, what? Why? | 等等 什么 为什么 |
[22:54] | I do not know. Because I want to. Why not? | 我不知道 因为我想去呗 怎么啦 |
[22:56] | Because it’s dangerous. | 因为这很危险 |
[22:59] | Do you want to jump off a cliff too? | 你也想从悬崖上跳下去吗 |
[23:00] | – Like, my mom is right. – No, your mom is a bitch who controls you. | -我妈是对的 -不 你妈是个想控制你的贱人 |
[23:04] | And you know why? Because you let her. | 你知道为什么吗 因为你一直在纵容她 |
[23:10] | I mean, it’s fine. | 没关系 |
[23:14] | We don’t have to go. If you’re too scared. | 如果你太害怕 我们也不是一定要去 |
[23:21] | No. | 不 |
[23:24] | Fuck that. | 去他妈的 |
[23:25] | I’m not scared of shit. | 我不怕 |
[24:16] | Here, warm up. | 来 热个身 |
[24:31] | Come on. Try again. | 不是吧 再试试 |
[24:33] | Low and slow. | 低而缓 |
[24:53] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[24:58] | Elena, hey. | 埃琳娜 |
[25:00] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪儿了 |
[25:01] | Elena? Elena? | 埃琳娜 埃琳娜 |
[25:06] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[25:10] | I got you so bad. | 吓尿了吧 |
[25:13] | Elena, that’s not funny. | 埃琳娜 这不好笑 |
[25:16] | Don’t do that. Where are you? | 别这样 你在哪 |
[25:19] | I am everywhere! | 我无处不在 |
[25:21] | Hey little girl. I’m the lumberjack. | 小女孩 我是伐木工人 |
[25:25] | Elena, stop it! | 埃琳娜 住手 |
[25:26] | You better watch out! | 你最好小心点 |
[25:27] | Pretty girl like you all alone in the woods. | 像你这样的漂亮女孩独自一人在树林里 |
[25:29] | Fuck you! Stop it! Elena? | 去你妈的 住手 埃琳娜 |
[25:32] | God… your face! | 天啊 瞧你这表情 |
[25:34] | That was so good, dude. | 太精彩了 姐妹 |
[25:36] | What the fuck? | 操你妈 |
[26:00] | My god. No, come on. | 天啊 不 |
[26:12] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[26:14] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 不 |
[26:18] | Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. | 操 操 操 操 |
[27:09] | Girl, you have to stop with the True Crime podcast. | 妹子 你不能再听”真实犯罪”的播客了 |
[27:13] | It is legit getting out of control. | 那个太扯了 |
[27:14] | I know how it sounds like, ok? | 我知道这听起来很扯 好吗 |
[27:17] | But Lauren killed Elena. | 但是劳伦杀了埃琳娜 |
[27:19] | Maybe on purpose, maybe by accident, but she did. | 也许是故意的 也许是意外 但肯定是她 |
[27:22] | And she covered it up. | 然后她掩盖了真相 |
[27:24] | And then she helped herself to the life she always wanted. | 开始了自己一直想要的生活 |
[27:32] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[27:34] | Let’s just, like, pretend I’m willing to buy this. | 就算我信了 |
[27:38] | For two seconds. | 暂时的 |
[27:40] | What evidence do you have? | 你有什么证据呢 |
[27:43] | You can’t even prove they went into the woods that day, Ab. | 你甚至无法证明她们那天进了树林 小艾 |
[27:46] | Ok you’re right, I can’t. | 你说得对 我是证明不了 |
[27:53] | But I might know someone who can. | 但我认识一个或许可以证明的人 |
[28:41] | – Yeah, come in. – Hi, sorry to interrupt. | -进 -抱歉打断你 |
[28:43] | Your mom says she forgot to give you something. Can she? | 她说忘了给你什么东西 让她进来吗 |
[28:45] | – Yea, for sure. Send her in. – Awesome. Ok. | -当然 让她进来吧 -好的 |
[28:56] | Well. Don’t you look the part? | 有模有样的 |
[29:02] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[29:04] | Well, someone told me my little girl was getting married here today. | 我听说我女儿今天要在这里结婚了 |
[29:07] | You haven’t seen her, have you? | 你没看见她吗 |
[29:10] | What do you want, Fei? | 你想干嘛 菲 |
[29:12] | Who is Fei? | 菲是谁 |
[29:14] | Call me mom. | 喊我妈妈 |
[29:17] | I’d like you to leave, Fei. | 离开这里 菲 |
[29:19] | And I’d like a little fucking respect. | 放尊重点 |
[29:22] | But I’m not gonna hold my breath. | 但我也不抱什么希望 |
[29:26] | Now, tell me everything. | 告诉我一切 |
[29:29] | Last I heard, you, moved to Chicago. | 我之前听说你为了某个男孩搬 |
[29:33] | For some boy. | 去芝加哥了 |
[29:35] | Why are you here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[29:37] | Fei? | 菲 |
[29:39] | What do you want, money? Free booze? What? | 你想要什么 钱 免费的酒吗 |
[29:41] | I want to know you, Lauren | 我想了解你 劳伦 |
[29:43] | I mean, is that hard to believe? | 这种事很难相信吗 |
[29:47] | You know what? I can’t. | 难以置信 |
[29:49] | I don’t want this. | 我受不了了 |
[29:51] | I don’t want to know you or whatever. Just get out. | 我不想了解你 出去 |
[29:53] | This is disgusting, Lauren. | 太恶心了 劳伦 |
[29:58] | Pretending to be some dead girl? | 扮成死去的女孩 |
[30:00] | Wearing her like a dress? | 还穿她的婚纱 |
[30:02] | Well guess what? She doesn’t fit you. | 你猜怎么着 这不适合你 |
[30:08] | You know, it’s been years since I thought about that day. | 我已经很多年没有去想那一天了 |
[30:12] | When I heard what the cops found last night. | 我听说警察昨晚发现了一具女尸 |
[30:16] | And then, what’s her name, Abby. | 然后 她叫什么来着 艾比 |
[30:22] | The details came back. | 然后细节就记起来了 |
[30:25] | – What do you mean? – There was dirt on your coat. | -你什么意思 -你的外套上有土 |
[30:28] | And her scarf in your room. | 她的围巾在你房间里 |
[30:39] | You went to the White Woods, didn’t you? | 你们去了白林 不是吗 |
[30:42] | Didn’t you? | 不是吗 |
[30:45] | My god. | 天啊 |
[30:47] | What did you do to her? | 你对她做了什么 |
[30:50] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[30:51] | – No. – What? | -不 -什么 |
[30:52] | Mom, we went to the woods ok? But nothing happened. | 妈 我们去了树林 但什么也没发生 |
[30:55] | We just smoked a joint. | 我们只是抽了一支大麻 |
[30:56] | – Nothing happened. – Don’t you fucking lie to me! | -什么也没发生 -别他妈骗我 |
[30:58] | Elle? | 小埃 |
[31:00] | My god, Elle, sweetheart. | 天啊 小埃 亲爱的 |
[31:04] | – Let me see your face. – Are you guys okay? | -让我看看你的脸 -你们还好吧 |
[31:05] | Laure, is everything ok? | 劳瑞 没事吧 |
[31:09] | Fei, I think you should go. | 菲 你走吧 |
[31:13] | – Now. – Why don’t you tell her, Lauren? | -快去 -你为什么不告诉她 劳伦 |
[31:17] | Tell Rebecca. | 告诉丽贝卡 |
[31:19] | How that girl’s body ended up in the woods? | 那女孩的尸体怎么会在树林里 |
[31:23] | What? What body? When? | 什么 什么尸体 什么时候 |
[31:27] | Not Elles. | 不是小埃的 |
[31:33] | My mom is right. No, your mom’s a bitch who controls you. | -我妈是对的 -不 你妈是个想控制你的贱人 |
[31:36] | And you know why? Because you let her. | 你知道为什么吗 因为你一直在纵容她 |
[31:44] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[31:46] | We don’t have to go. If you’re too scared. | 如果你太害怕 我们也不是一定要去 |
[31:55] | – Would you be mad at me if I don’t? – No, of course not. | -如果我不去 你会生我的气吗 -当然不会 |
[32:00] | I just don’t think we should go, | 我只是觉得我们不该去树林 |
[32:01] | because it’s gonna get dark soon. | 天都快黑了 |
[32:03] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[32:05] | I’ll protect you. | 我会保护你的 |
[32:08] | And if you’re really brave, I’ll tell you a secret. | 如果你真的很勇敢 我就告诉你一个秘密 |
[32:17] | What kind of secret? | 什么秘密 |
[32:31] | So, what is it? | 是什么 |
[32:35] | What’s what? | 什么啊 |
[32:37] | Your secret. | 你的秘密 |
[32:39] | You said if I was brave, you would tell me. | 你说如果我勇敢的话 你就会告诉我的 |
[32:44] | Right. | 对啊 |
[32:46] | That. | 那个 |
[32:48] | You sure you want to know? | 你真的想知道吗 |
[32:50] | Yea. Duh. Obviously. | 当然了 |
[32:55] | Come here. | 过来 |
[33:15] | Here. | 给 |
[33:17] | Let’s see what you got. | 看看你会抽么 |
[33:23] | Come on. | 抽吧 |
[33:33] | Come on. Try again. | 不是吧 再试试 |
[33:36] | Low and slow. | 低而缓 |
[33:52] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[33:55] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[33:58] | – I got you! – Elena, that’s not funny! | -瞧你吓的 -埃琳娜 这不好笑 |
[34:01] | Where are you? | 你在哪儿 |
[34:02] | I’m everywhere. | 我无处不在 |
[34:04] | – Elena, stop it! – You better watch out! | -埃琳娜 住手 -你最好小心点 |
[34:06] | Pretty girl like you all alone in the woods. | 像你这样的漂亮女孩独自一人在树林里 |
[34:08] | Fuck you! Elena! | 去你妈的 埃琳娜 |
[34:13] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[34:15] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[34:18] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[34:21] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[34:24] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[34:36] | That’s it. | 仅此而已 |
[34:38] | That’s all I know. | 我只知道这些 |
[34:43] | God, you’re a piece of work. You know that? | 天啊 你真是绝了 你知道吗 |
[34:47] | Why can’t you just admit what you did? | 你为什么不承认呢 |
[34:51] | – I just told you everything I know. – Bullshit. | -我知道的我都说了 -胡说八道 |
[34:55] | You rattle off some conveniently mysterious horror movie mad libs | 你随便编一些恐怖片的桥段 |
[34:59] | and we’re just supposed to believe you? | 就想让我们相信你吗 |
[35:03] | You killed her, Lauren. | 你杀了她 劳伦 |
[35:07] | – You took over her life? – I didn’t mean to. | -你接替了她的人生 -我不是故意的 |
[35:09] | It just happened. | 事情就这么发生了 |
[35:11] | I mean, yeah, but how can we ever be sure, you know? | 是的 但我们怎么相信你呢 |
[35:20] | No. | 不 |
[35:22] | Mom, wait. Wait. | 妈 等等 等等 |
[35:24] | Mom, wait. | 妈 等等 |
[35:44] | So you want to know me? | 所以你想了解我 |
[35:47] | Aw, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[35:51] | No, I don’t. | 我不想 |
[36:37] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[36:47] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[36:55] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[36:58] | And if you are really brave, I’ll tell you a secret. | 如果你真的很勇敢 我就告诉你一个秘密 |
[37:01] | Elena? | 埃琳娜 |
[37:20] | Poor dear. | 小可怜 |
[37:23] | All alone on your wedding day. | 大喜之日 孤身一人 |
[37:28] | You must be freezing. | 你很冷吧 |
[37:32] | Your lips are blue. | 嘴唇都冻紫了 |
[37:36] | I know what you need. | 我知道你想要什么 |
[37:40] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[37:46] | Come! | 来吧 |
[38:19] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[38:33] | Drink. Very good. | 喝吧 很好 |
[38:36] | From the ginkgo tree. | 银杏树汁 |
[38:51] | Did your husband do this? | 是你丈夫打的吗 |
[39:00] | Then why did you run? | 那你为什么跑 |
[39:06] | Because I don’t deserve him. | 因为我配不上他 |
[39:10] | Or this dress. | 还有这条裙子 |
[39:13] | I don’t deserve that life. | 我不配过上那样的生活 |
[39:15] | It’s not even mine. | 这根本不是我的生活 |
[39:21] | I did something awful. | 我做了件坏事 |
[39:24] | Years ago and… | 几年前 |
[39:26] | I ran then too. And I lied. | 我当时也跑了 我撒谎了 |
[39:31] | And I never looked back. | 我没有回头看 |
[39:33] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[39:36] | Because. | 因为 |
[39:38] | Because I wanted what she had so badly. | 因为我非常想要她拥有的一切 |
[39:44] | The love, and the future, and she… | 爱情 未来 她 |
[39:47] | She wasn’t there to have it anymore, so I just thought… | 她享受不到了 所以我想着 |
[39:50] | What’s the harm? | 有什么关系呢 |
[39:58] | But I did, I killed her, didn’t I? | 但我杀了她 不是吗 |
[40:03] | In a way. | 在某种程度上 |
[40:06] | God, I think I did. | 天啊 是的 |
[40:16] | I was a girl before. | 我曾经也是女孩 |
[40:20] | In Iron River, | 在铁河 |
[40:23] | just like you. | 和你一样 |
[40:27] | I loved the boy, | 我爱这个男孩 |
[40:30] | Andrew. | 安德鲁 |
[40:34] | Little blond king. | 小金发国王 |
[40:37] | He brought me here. | 他带我来到这里 |
[40:41] | To be together, I thought. | 我以为他想和我在一起 |
[40:47] | He kissed me. | 他吻了我 |
[40:52] | He said to take off my clothes. | 他让我脱掉衣服 |
[40:56] | So I did. | 我脱了 |
[40:58] | He opened the car door. | 他打开车门 |
[41:02] | Pushed me out and drove away. | 把我推下车 然后开车走了 |
[41:07] | I wandered for days. | 我流浪了好几天 |
[41:10] | He gave me frostbite. | 他害我冻伤了 |
[41:20] | This world has been cruel to you, too. | 这个世界对你也很残酷 |
[41:29] | Yea. | 是的 |
[41:34] | – But the things I have done… – What choice did we have? | -但是我的所为 -我们有什么选择呢 |
[41:40] | Some of us have been given nothing. | 我们有些人什么都没有 |
[41:44] | So, we have to learn to take. | 所以我们必须学会争取 |
[41:50] | You poor dear. | 小可怜 |
[41:53] | Where is your mother? | 你妈妈呢 |
[42:01] | What a perfect daughter you’d be. | 你肯定会是个好女儿 |
[42:08] | Sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[42:26] | My god. | 天啊 |
[42:30] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[42:34] | You! | 你 |
[42:35] | You’re late! Move! | 你迟到了 动起来 |
[42:39] | Move! Rake the fire, now! | 快点 赶紧生火 |
[42:52] | It was you. | 是你 |
[42:55] | You took her. | 你带走了她 |
[42:56] | Yes. | 是的 |
[42:59] | I always wanted a daughter. | 我一直想要个女儿 |
[43:02] | But I got a cow instead. | 但我只得到了一头牛 |
[43:07] | Elena. | 埃琳娜 |
[43:10] | Elena, it’s Lauren. | 埃琳娜 我是劳伦 |
[43:13] | Hell. | 地狱 |
[43:18] | God, look at you. | 天啊 看看你 |
[43:21] | What, what’s wrong with her? Why can’t she talk? | 她怎么了 她为什么说不了话 |
[43:23] | Her vocal cords are frozen. | 她的声带被冻坏了 |
[43:27] | Peter. | 皮特 |
[43:30] | He misses you. | 他想你 |
[43:37] | Enough. | 够了 |
[43:39] | Enough! | 够了 |
[43:41] | I’m warning you. | 我警告你 |
[43:43] | How dare you! | 大胆 |
[43:45] | I am your mother! | 我是你妈 |
[43:47] | You ungrateful… | 忘恩负义 |
[43:50] | – Stop it! You’re hurting her! – You get away! | -住手 别打她了 -走开 |
[43:52] | Thief girl! Nasty girl! | 小偷 讨厌的女孩 |
[43:56] | We have to go, ok? | 我们赶紧走 好吗 |
[43:57] | Look at me. Look at me. I’m gonna get us out of here. | 看着我 我们离开这里 |
[44:02] | There are many ways for girls to die in these woods. | 女孩们有很多方法死在这个树林里 |
[44:06] | And you will be forgotten. | 然后你们会被遗忘 |
[44:08] | Like me. | 像我一样 |
[44:18] | Unless… | 除非 |
[44:23] | A trade. | 做个交易 |
[44:26] | A daughter for a daughter. | 女儿换女儿 |
[44:30] | She goes. | 她可以走 |
[44:33] | You stay. | 但你得留下来 |