时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | It was February when the angels came. | 天使来的时候是二月 |
[00:17] | They rained from the sky like comets in a blur of fury and smoke. | 他们像彗星一样从天而降 烟火缭绕 |
[00:21] | Scattering across the town of Newark, New Jersey. | 散布在新泽西州的纽瓦克 |
[00:27] | No one knew exactly what they were | 没人知道他们到底是什么 |
[00:29] | or why they had come to the Garden State | 以及他们为什么在一个普通的冬天 |
[00:31] | in the dead of an otherwise ordinary winter. | 来到花园之州 |
[00:36] | The event became known as The Fall. | 这个事件被称为”降临” |
[01:42] | Where is the library? | 图书馆在哪里 |
[02:00] | $56.39 | 56.39元 |
[02:07] | Damn. | 该死 |
[04:17] | Sorry, sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:20] | Azra was late even though I reminded them | 阿兹拉迟到了 虽然我提醒过他们五次 |
[04:23] | that they were covering my shift like five times. | 他们要代我的班 |
[04:25] | It is so annoying. | 太烦人了 |
[04:27] | Hi, how was work? | 工作顺利吗 |
[04:29] | Fine, did you eat? | 还行 你吃了吗 |
[04:31] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[04:33] | Liquid dinner? | 液体晚餐啊 |
[04:36] | Well, we can get something after, | 我们回头再吃吧 |
[04:37] | but we should probably go in like five minutes. | 我们五分钟后就要出发了 |
[04:39] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[04:42] | Brian? Five minutes. | 布莱恩 五分钟 |
[04:43] | I’m almost ready. | 我差不多准备好了 |
[04:47] | OK, I’m sorry, I just don’t wanna be late. | 好吧 对不起 我只是不想迟到 |
[05:17] | What are you doing? Where are your shoes? We gotta go. | 你在干嘛 你的鞋呢 我们得走了 |
[05:21] | Yea. | 嗯 |
[05:23] | Um, OK. | 好吧 |
[05:25] | OK, just give me a second. | 好吧 等一下 |
[05:28] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[05:32] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[05:34] | My stomach. | 我的胃 |
[05:36] | What’s wrong with your stomach? Are you sick? | 你的胃怎么了 你病了吗 |
[05:39] | I think I may have eaten something bad. | 可能吃坏肚子了 |
[05:43] | I thought you said you didn’t eat anything. | 你不是说你什么都没吃么 |
[05:49] | I just think, maybe. | 我觉得 |
[05:54] | Maybe I should stay. | 我还是不去了吧 |
[06:00] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[06:02] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:04] | It’s fine. If you’re not feeling good. | 没事 你不舒服就别去了 |
[06:06] | I just wish | 你要是 |
[06:08] | you would have said something before I got my shift covered. | 在别人帮我代班之前告诉我就好了 |
[06:11] | – It wasn’t like the easiest thing… – I said I’m sorry. | -这还是挺简单的 -我说了对不起 |
[06:13] | It was fine. I just wish I would have known. | 没事 要是我早点知道就好了 |
[06:19] | Dr. Bird said it would help | 伯德医生说 |
[06:22] | you know, if we met some other couples, | 如果我们去见见 |
[06:23] | that have gone through a similar thing. | 有过类似经历的夫妇会比较有帮助 |
[06:24] | It’s not the same thing. | 这不是一回事 |
[06:26] | Their kids are all dead, our kid is not dead. | 他们的孩子都死了 我们的孩子没死 |
[06:29] | – I know, I’m just saying… – Amy, come on, please! | -我知道 我只是说 -艾米 拜托 |
[06:31] | – What? – Don’t pressure me. | -干嘛 -别逼我了 |
[06:33] | I’m not pressuring. | 我没有 |
[06:38] | Well, I can go by myself. | 我可以自己去 |
[06:39] | It’s not a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[06:40] | Um, and you can come with me next time when you’re feeling better. | 下次你感觉好点了 可以和我一起去 |
[06:47] | Ok. | 好的 |
[06:50] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:51] | Bye. | 再见 |
[07:08] | There is a light, | 有一束光 |
[07:10] | a beautiful stream of orange, | 一条美丽的橙色溪流 |
[07:13] | that fills you. | 遍布全身 |
[07:15] | From the tips of your toes, | 从你的脚趾尖 |
[07:17] | to the ends of your hair. | 一直到你的发梢 |
[07:19] | Like water to a dry sponge. | 就像水被干海绵吸收一样 |
[07:22] | It seeks to find the hidden healing truthes inside you. | 寻找你内心隐藏的治愈真相 |
[07:27] | Do you feel it? | 你感觉到了吗 |
[07:29] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[07:32] | Now that you are filled to the brim, | 现在你已经充满了能量 |
[07:35] | I’m going to ask you, to walk back in time, | 请你回到过去 |
[07:39] | to the day your daughter went missing. | 回到你女儿失踪的那天 |
[07:42] | Do you remember the day? | 你还记得那天吗 |
[07:44] | Yes. | 记得 |
[07:46] | November 3rd. | 11月3日 |
[07:47] | Good, are you there now? | 很好 你回到那天了吗 |
[07:51] | We are walking. | 我们在散步 |
[07:52] | I just picked Tabitha up from ballet | 我刚从芭蕾舞团接到塔比莎 |
[07:54] | and we’re going to get ice cream. | 准备去买冰淇淋 |
[07:56] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[07:57] | I’m inside the store. | 我在店里 |
[08:00] | I’m paying for the cones and there’s a dog outside. | 我正在付钱买甜筒 外面有只狗 |
[08:04] | She’s been begging for a dog. | 她一直想要条狗 |
[08:08] | And she wants to go and pet it. | 她想去抚摸它 |
[08:09] | And you say? | 你说了什么 |
[08:11] | Go on honey. | 去吧 亲爱的 |
[08:12] | Just stay on the sidewalk. | 别下人行道 |
[08:15] | Don’t go far, OK? | 别走远 好吗 |
[08:16] | Good, and then? | 很好 然后呢 |
[08:21] | I know it’s hard. | 我知道这很难 |
[08:22] | Push into the fear. | 推入恐惧 |
[08:25] | And the light will shield you. | 光会保护你的 |
[08:28] | Then, | 然后 |
[08:31] | she was gone. | 她不见了 |
[08:35] | I go outside and scan the street. | 我在街上到处找她 |
[08:37] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[08:39] | Her ice cream is on the ground. | 她的冰淇淋在地上 |
[08:41] | The woman with an umbrella. | 拿着伞的女人 |
[08:42] | I ask her… Have you seen my daughter? | 我问她 你见过我女儿吗 |
[08:43] | She’s wearing a pink tutu. | 她穿着一件粉红色的芭蕾短裙 |
[08:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[08:46] | Push, Brian, what else do you see? | 继续 布莱恩 你还看到什么 |
[08:49] | There’s… | 有 |
[08:52] | There’s a car. | 有辆车 |
[08:56] | A minivan. | 一辆小货车 |
[08:58] | I’ve never seen it before. | 我从来没见过 |
[08:59] | Go to the car, walk toward it. | 朝车走过去 |
[09:02] | There is a license plate, but, | 有个车牌 但是 |
[09:05] | I can’t see it. I can’t read it. | 我看不清楚 |
[09:07] | You can, it’s there inside your mind. | 你可以 就在你的脑中 |
[09:10] | Follow the light, reach for truth. | 追随光明 追求真理 |
[09:24] | Brian. | 布莱恩 |
[09:28] | Hey, how you doin’ buddy? | 你还好吗 伙计 |
[09:28] | I’m great, thanks. | 我很好 谢谢 |
[09:31] | Um, but is Barnes here? Because I called him. | 巴恩斯在吗 我给他打过电话了 |
[09:33] | Yea, I was just about to say Barnes is a little tied up. | 我正要说呢 巴恩斯有点忙 |
[09:36] | He’s doing ‘Dog and Pony’ for CID, so. | 他在应付刑事调查局呢 |
[09:39] | But he’s interested to hear what you’ve found. | 但他很想听听你的发现 |
[09:40] | – He said you have a new lead? – Yea, here it is. | -他说你有新线索 -是的 在这儿 |
[09:43] | It’s, um, a license plate. | 这是一个车牌 |
[09:45] | It was there on the day so I thought maybe you’d want to run it. | 这辆车当时也在现场 你们可以查一查 |
[09:48] | See what comes up. | 看看有什么发现 |
[09:50] | Yea, this is, this is great. | 好的 太棒了 |
[09:53] | Say, how did you come by this again? | 这车牌哪来的 |
[09:55] | I just remembered it. In therapy, | 我在心理治疗时记起来的 |
[09:59] | it just sorta came back to me. | 突然间想起来了 |
[10:01] | In therapy? | 心理治疗 |
[10:05] | Hypnotherapy, yea. | 催眠疗法 |
[10:10] | It’s not cold, is it? Our case? | 我们的案子没有搁置吧 |
[10:12] | Because I know that you spent 16 months, | 我知道你们花了16个月 |
[10:14] | but there are still some avenues… | 但仍有一些途径 |
[10:15] | Hey hey, don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[10:18] | Barnes, he’s old school. | 巴恩斯 他是守旧派 |
[10:20] | And these unsolved ones, they– | 这些悬案 |
[10:22] | they need a guy like him until they get theselves solved. | 需要一个像他这样的人来破 |
[10:26] | – OK? – Yea, sure. | -好吗 -好的 |
[10:53] | It was February when the angels came. | 天使来的时候是二月 |
[10:59] | Some folks thought they’d come to save humanity. | 有些人以为他们是来拯救人类的 |
[11:03] | While others wondered if they were even angels at all. | 其他人则怀疑他们是不是天使 |
[11:10] | They were wingless creatures, | 他们是没有翅膀的生物 |
[11:11] | with bony fingers, and hollow eyes. | 长着瘦骨嶙峋的手指和空洞的眼睛 |
[11:14] | They looked more like monsters, than anything holy. | 他们看起来更像怪物 跟神圣根本不沾边 |
[11:19] | They made even churchgoers wonder. | 教徒都觉得很奇怪 |
[11:22] | Did these things come to save the world? | 这些东西是来拯救世界吗 |
[11:26] | Or to destroy it? | 还是摧毁世界 |
[11:28] | Hi, I’ve been coming for a little bit, just to listen. | 我来过几次 主要是倾听大家的故事 |
[11:32] | So, sorry, I’m Amy. | 抱歉 我是艾米 |
[11:36] | Hi, Amy. | 艾米 |
[11:38] | Welcome. | 欢迎你 |
[11:40] | I don’t really know where to start. | 我真的不知道从哪里开始 |
[11:41] | Anywhere is good. | 从哪里开始都可以 |
[11:43] | It doesn’t even have to make sense. | 甚至不需要有意义 |
[11:45] | Tabitha, my daughter. | 塔比莎 我女儿 |
[11:50] | She really wanted to be a ballerina. | 她真的很想当芭蕾舞演员 |
[11:55] | She was only eight years old, but she was very serious. | 她当时只有八岁 但她很认真 |
[11:58] | She loved it. | 她很喜欢 |
[12:00] | And she really wanted a pair of those brown ballet shoes. | 她很想要一双棕色的芭蕾舞鞋 |
[12:03] | That those girls in Alvin Ailey would wear. | 在阿尔文·艾利舞室跳舞的女生都会穿 |
[12:06] | But our dance store, they only carried pink. | 但是我们那里只有粉色的 |
[12:09] | So my husband, | 所以我丈夫 |
[12:12] | He would take a brown Sharpie and he would, | 拿支记号笔 |
[12:15] | sort of color them in. Kinda janky. | 把鞋子涂成棕色 虽然有点粗糙 |
[12:18] | But she loved it. | 但她很喜欢 |
[12:20] | She wore them everywhere. | 她去哪都穿着 |
[12:22] | Outside, in the snow. | 雪地里也穿 |
[12:24] | And the marker would rub off. | 然后记号笔就褪色了 |
[12:26] | And, so he would color them in over and over, | 所以他会一遍又一遍地涂色 |
[12:36] | And now I have all these markers. | 所以我家有很多记号笔 |
[12:41] | And like, what am I supposed to do with, a hundred brown Sharpies? | 然后我在想 这些棕色的记号笔该怎么处理呢 |
[12:46] | It’s just stuff like that you know. | 就是这些琐事 |
[12:50] | Like it’s all there, but she’s still missing. | 好像什么都没有变 但我们还是没有找到她 |
[12:53] | – And I feel like I’m a bad… – Wait. | -我觉得我是个坏人 -等等 |
[12:55] | So your daughter’s missing? | 你女儿失踪了 |
[12:58] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[12:59] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[13:02] | You want your daughter to be dead? | 你希望你女儿死吗 |
[13:04] | No, that’s not… | 不 不是 |
[13:05] | – Right, this is a safe place… – That’s not what I meant. | -这里很安全 -我不是这个意思 |
[13:08] | I really don’t think that’s what she’s saying. | 她应该不是那个意思 |
[13:11] | – Amy? – No, it’s OK, I’m done. | -艾米 -没关系 我说完了 |
[13:27] | Hello? | 喂 |
[13:28] | Amy? Officer Clayton from Newark PD. | 艾米 我是纽瓦克警局的克莱顿警官 |
[13:31] | I’m just callin’ with the news. | 我打来是想告诉你一件事 |
[13:34] | Amy, are you there? | 艾米 你在吗 |
[13:35] | You found her. | 你找到她了 |
[13:36] | What? No. Sorry, no, it’s nothing big. | 什么 不 对不起 只是一件小事 |
[13:40] | I’m just following up on the license plate to let you know | 我查过车牌了 想和你说一声 |
[13:42] | unfortunately, it was a dead end. | 很不幸 这是一个死胡同 |
[13:44] | What license plate? | 什么车牌 |
[13:45] | Brian brought it in from the, hypnotherapist. | 布莱恩从心理医生那里得到的 |
[13:52] | Right. | 好的 |
[13:53] | Between us, it felt kinda like a goose chase, | 我私底下跟你透个底 这感觉像是无用功 |
[13:56] | but you never know. | 但是也说不准 |
[13:57] | Anyway, I left him a message and I thought I’d try you too. | 总之我给他留了言 我想着也和你说一声 |
[14:00] | Thank you for letting me know. | 麻烦你了 |
[14:01] | Sure thing, take care, Amy. | 别客气 保重 艾米 |
[14:23] | Tabitha? | 塔比莎 |
[14:29] | Tabitha? | 塔比莎 |
[14:35] | Tabitha | 塔比莎 |
[14:37] | Tabitha. | 塔比莎 |
[14:42] | Tabitha. | 塔比莎 |
[14:47] | Tabitha. | 塔比莎 |
[15:04] | Sweetie? It’s me. It’s mommy. | 亲爱的 是我 是妈妈 |
[16:15] | Where are the markers? | 记号笔呢 |
[16:19] | Amy? | 艾米 |
[16:20] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
[16:25] | What? | 什么 |
[16:28] | – Who called? Did Detective Barnes call? – No, no one called. | -谁打来电话了吗 巴恩斯警探打来了吗 -没有 |
[16:31] | What? | 什么 |
[16:33] | Amy, honey. | 艾米 亲爱的 |
[16:35] | I’m gonna need you to tell me exactly what it is you’re saying, | 你赶紧解释一下你这话是什么意思 |
[16:38] | because you’re just about to give me a heart attack. | 我差点心脏病都要犯了 |
[16:40] | It’s a feeling. | 就是一种感觉 |
[16:41] | A feeling. | 一种感觉 |
[16:44] | So you got rid of the markers? | 所以你把记号笔都扔了 |
[16:45] | I’ve been thinking for a while, | 我想了很久 |
[16:48] | and tonight I realized. | 今晚我意识到了 |
[16:51] | I know, I feel it. | 我知道 我感觉到了 |
[16:57] | Babe, she’s gone. | 宝贝 她走了 |
[17:02] | I feel she’s gone in the air, | 我感觉她消失了 |
[17:04] | and I can’t feel her anymore. | 我再也感觉不到她了 |
[17:07] | – I know you know it too. – I do not. | -我知道你也知道 -我不知道 |
[17:08] | – You do, you do. – I don’t know anything. | -你知道的 -我什么都不知道 |
[17:11] | – And you can’t just give up on her. – I’m not. | -你不能就这么放弃她 -我没有 |
[17:13] | – That’s not what I’m saying. – It’s our kid. | -我不是这个意思 -这是我们的孩子 |
[17:14] | I’m just trying to survive. | 我只是想好好活着 |
[17:16] | But you can’t just throw her away. | 但你不能抛弃她啊 |
[17:17] | Don’t, that’s not… You can’t put that on me. | 不是的 不要逼我 |
[17:20] | Don’t put that on me. I see her everywhere. | 不要逼我 不论我在哪 都能看见她 |
[17:24] | I’m dying, see her on every corner. | 我要死了 我在每个角落都能见到她 |
[17:26] | Waiting for her to come to the door. | 等她回家 |
[17:29] | But she’s, she’s coming back. | 但她 她会回来的 |
[17:32] | Yes. | 会的 |
[17:34] | When she does, she’ll have everything waiting for her. | 等她回来以后 看见一切和之前一样 |
[17:37] | So she knows that we never gave up. | 她就知道我们从未放弃过她 |
[17:42] | She never even had a Christmas. | 她都没有过过圣诞节 |
[17:44] | 1% One percent. | |
[17:46] | – That’s how may come home. – But those are just statistics. | -这是她回家的概率 -但这只是统计数字 |
[17:47] | But there are other places that say different. | 其他地方的数据不一样的 |
[17:51] | I am not having this conversation. | 我不想讨论这个 |
[18:22] | – Hello? – Mr. Cook? | -喂 -库克先生 |
[18:24] | I’m Jim, the guy from over at Secure Solutions. | 我是吉姆 安全解决方案公司的 |
[18:28] | We got a 20 on the plate you sent. | 你给我们的车牌有发现 |
[18:30] | It belongs to a Bill Decker over in Harrison. | 车主是哈里森的比尔·戴克 |
[18:34] | – Mr. Cook? – Yea, I’m here. | -库克先生 -我在 |
[18:39] | Did you… | 你 |
[18:42] | Is there an address? | 有地址吗 |
[18:44] | Baldwin Street, 142 | 鲍德温街 142号 |
[18:47] | Baldwin, 142. | 鲍德温街 142号 |
[18:51] | Listen, if you need anything else just let us know. | 如果你还需要什么就告诉我们 |
[18:53] | We’re happy to dig a little deeper. All right? | 我们可以继续深入调查 好吗 |
[18:56] | Right. | 好的 |
[18:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:00] | You got it. | 没事 |
[19:30] | The good news is that the charges have been dropped. | 好消息是指控已经撤销了 |
[19:32] | So other than the impound fees, he’s good to go. | 所以交了扣押费 他就可以走了 |
[19:34] | – What were the charges? – Trespassing. | -罪名是什么 -非法侵入 |
[19:36] | I guess he went over to Harrison to snoop around. | 他好像去哈里森偷窥人家了 |
[19:39] | The neighbor saw him, got nervous, that’s when we got the call. | 邻居看到他 紧张之下就报警了 |
[19:41] | I don’t understand, I thought the plate was a dead end. | 什么情况 车牌不是死胡同吗 |
[19:43] | Yes, it was. | 是的 |
[19:44] | The guy, Bill Decker? | 那个比尔·德克 |
[19:45] | He wasn’t even in town when Tabs went missing. | 小塔失踪的时候他根本不在城里 |
[19:48] | He was off on some gay cruise or some shit, I don’t know. | 他好像去参加同性恋巡游之类的活动了 |
[19:51] | So what was he doin’ going to some guy’s house? | 那他去别人家干什么 |
[19:54] | I guess I kinda get the feeling he was lookin’ for someone to blame. | 他可能想找个人背锅吧 |
[19:58] | Look, no judgements. | 我没别的意思 |
[20:00] | I mean, you guys have been through hell and back. | 你们俩的日子真不是人过的 |
[20:02] | I mean, I’d be tearing | 换做是我 |
[20:03] | down walls looking for this guy if it were me. | 掘地三尺我也会把这个人找出来的 |
[20:08] | I’ll give you a call you about the car, OK? | 一有车辆的消息 我就给你打电话 好吗 |
[20:10] | – Thank you. – Brian. | -谢谢 -布莱恩 |
[20:14] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[20:17] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[20:18] | Good, let’s go. Tommy’s waiting. | 好的 走吧 汤米在等我们呢 |
[20:22] | Who? | 谁 |
[20:22] | The guy from grief group. That you never fucking go to. | 丧恸互助会的 谁让你他妈一直不去 |
[20:42] | So you guys just coming from group, or? | 你们刚从互助会过来吗 还是 |
[20:45] | What were you thinking? Goin’ to some guys house to snoop around? | 你在想什么 去别人家偷窥 |
[20:48] | – I had a lead. – A lead? | -我有线索 -线索 |
[20:50] | What are you now, Encyclopedia Brown? | 你现在成了棕色百科全书吗 |
[20:52] | Well, at least I’m tryin’. | 至少我尽力了 |
[20:53] | It’s not your job to try. That’s their job. | 这不是你的工作 这是他们的工作 |
[20:55] | Who? The cops? | 谁 条子吗 |
[20:57] | Every time I go over there they look at me | 每次我去警局 他们看我的表情 |
[20:58] | like I’m ruining their lunch break. | 都好像我耽误了他们午休一样 |
[21:00] | You think they give a shit about a missing black kid? | 你觉得他们会在意失踪的黑人孩子吗 |
[21:02] | But the man was innocent, it wasn’t even a real lead. | 但那人是无辜的 这根本不算真正的线索 |
[21:05] | I know, but… | 我知道 但是 |
[21:07] | Just forget it. | 算了吧 |
[21:08] | – What? Forget it? – You don’t understand, OK. | -什么 算了 -你不明白 |
[21:11] | The make me understand. | 那就解释一下啊 |
[21:12] | I want so badly to understand, Brian, but you gotta talk to me. | 我很想搞明白 布莱恩 但你得跟我解释啊 |
[21:14] | I wasn’t even doing anything. | 我当时什么都没做 |
[21:17] | I was observing. | 我在观察 |
[21:19] | I mean, Jesus, they got nothing better to do | 天哪 他们真是吃饱了撑的 |
[21:21] | than arrest me in my own fucking neighborhood? | 在我的社区逮捕我 |
[21:22] | It could have been so much worse. And you know it. | 你这算走运了 你自己也很清楚 |
[21:25] | Snooping around a strangers house? | 在陌生人家周围偷窥 |
[21:27] | I would be thanking my lucky stars if I were you. | 换做是我 我一定要感谢我的幸运星 |
[21:29] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[21:30] | My daughter’s been gone 16 months, | 我女儿已经失踪16个月了 |
[21:32] | and my wife wants to bury her quick. | 我妻子想赶紧把她埋了 |
[21:33] | So she can get back to life, as usual. | 这样她就可以恢复正常生活了 |
[21:35] | So, so, lucky. | 真是太幸运了 |
[21:41] | What are you doing? | 你这是干嘛啊 |
[21:45] | I’m on your side. | 我是站在你这边的 |
[21:48] | I don’t point fingers when you drink yourself to sleep. | 你喝完酒倒头就睡 花一大笔钱买圣诞礼物 |
[21:51] | Or spend a fortune on Christmas gifts. | 我说过你吗 |
[21:53] | When you were too torn up to go to work, I said OK, | 你没精力工作时 我说”好吧 |
[21:56] | I’ll go to work for the both of us. | 那我挣两份钱” |
[21:58] | But I can’t keep doing all the work, alone, forever. | 但我无法永远一个人扛着 |
[22:11] | I’m having an affair. | 我喜欢上别人了 |
[22:25] | – With the grief guy? – He’s a good person. | -互助会的那个 -他是个好人 |
[22:27] | Good! That’s good. | 很好 太棒了 |
[22:30] | I didn’t mean for it to happen. I didn’t plan it. | 我不是故意的 我也没想到 |
[22:33] | Is this for real? | 你是说真的吗 |
[22:39] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[22:40] | Haven’t we been through enough? | 我们经历的还不够吗 |
[22:42] | I’ve been trying to tell you, I’m not doing great. | 我一直想和你说 我的状态不太好 |
[22:44] | You’re not doing great. So you go fuck some guy? | 你的状态不太好 就出去搞男人吗 |
[22:49] | This is it, Brian. | 就是现在 布莱恩 |
[22:53] | The moment where you lose me. | 你失去我的时刻 |
[22:56] | Please stop me before I’m gone all the way. | 请在我一路走到黑之前阻止我 |
[22:59] | Fight for me. | 为我而战 |
[23:05] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[23:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[23:12] | Because if I do, | 因为如果我这么做 |
[23:17] | she’s dead. | 那她就真的死了 |
[23:26] | I’m going to bed. | 我去睡觉了 |
[23:56] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[24:01] | Hey, you want a menu? | 要菜单吗 |
[24:04] | We’ve got everything. | 我们什么都有 |
[24:06] | I’m just, a little thirsty | 我只是有点口渴 |
[24:08] | and, nothing else is open, so. | 其他地方都关门了 |
[24:14] | We got beer. | 我们有啤酒 |
[24:16] | You got anything better? | 有比啤酒强点的吗 |
[24:28] | My manager, Ricky, he’s got a secret stash in his office. | 我的经理瑞奇 他办公室里有私人珍藏 |
[24:33] | Someone made a copy of his keys. | 有人复制了他的钥匙 |
[24:36] | So. | 所以 |
[24:43] | Clink to us. | 干杯 |
[24:54] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[24:55] | Just, | 就是 |
[24:58] | it’s not quite hitting the spot. | 不太给力 |
[25:03] | Well, we got pie, if you want that. | 我们有派 如果你想吃的话 |
[25:06] | I’m good. | 不用了 |
[25:07] | Or I guess we could fuck. | 或者可以干一炮 |
[25:11] | Don’t worry, I’m legal. | 别担心 我成年了 |
[25:16] | I’m not, worried. | 我不担心 |
[25:19] | But, I am, married. | 但是 我结婚了 |
[25:27] | So, is that why you’re doing tequila shots alone in a diner at 2 am? | 这就是你凌晨两点独自在餐厅喝龙舌兰酒的原因吗 |
[25:34] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[25:36] | Touche. | 说得好 |
[25:45] | Aren’t you kinda young to be so jaded? | 你这么年轻就开始厌世吗 |
[25:51] | I’m not jaded, I’m wise. | 我没有 我这叫聪明 |
[25:53] | Is that so? | 是吗 |
[25:56] | I recently had… | 我最近 |
[25:59] | What do you call it? | 叫什么来着 |
[26:03] | An epiphany. | 顿悟 |
[26:05] | Wanna hear it? | 想听吗 |
[26:09] | So, it happened last week. | 那是上周的事了 |
[26:16] | There was this baby in the diner that wouldn’t stop cryin’. | 餐厅里有个孩子哭个不停 |
[26:21] | The kid sounded like a fuckin’ fire engine. | 那孩子哭起来跟消防车警笛一样 |
[26:26] | Own mother couldn’t get it to shut up. | 亲生母亲都哄不好 |
[26:30] | Toni, wake up, you got a table. | 托妮 醒醒 有客人 |
[26:37] | So I go outside to get some fresh air. | 所以我出去透了透气 |
[26:40] | And that’s when I see him. | 那时 我看到了他 |
[26:46] | He’s out there every day on my break | 他每天都在我休息的时候 |
[26:48] | with his fuckin’ boozoo dreads givin’ me the stink eye. | 在街边斜眼看着我 真的很吓人 |
[26:52] | And for whatever reason that day I thought– | 那天不知道为什么 我想着 |
[26:54] | what the hell? | 管它呢 |
[26:57] | So I go over to him and I say… | 然后我过去跟他说 |
[26:59] | What you got? | 你有什么货 |
[27:03] | Angel blood. | 天使之血 |
[27:06] | Completely pure. | 特别纯 |
[27:08] | What’s angel blood? | 什么是天使之血 |
[27:10] | Magic shit. | 神奇的东西 |
[27:12] | From those, freaky things that fell out of the sky. | 是从那些从天而降的怪胎身上搞到的 |
[27:19] | It’ll make you whole. | 它能让你变得完整 |
[27:23] | I guess they been callin’ them angels. | 人们一直叫他们天使 |
[27:25] | And some sick asshole figured out if you eat ’em, | 有个变态傻逼发现 只要吃了他们 |
[27:28] | it get you real fucked up. | 就会飘飘欲仙 |
[27:29] | So people been choppin’ ’em up, to sell for parts. | 所以大家把他们剁碎了贩卖 |
[27:34] | I thought it was probably full of shit, | 我以为是骗人的 |
[27:35] | but, I still had a headache from the screamer. | 但是小孩实在是太吵了 |
[27:38] | And besides, I’d already paid for it. | 再说 我已经付过钱了 |
[27:40] | Bottoms up. | 干了 |
[29:23] | It worked. | 奏效了 |
[29:25] | And it opened my eyes to the truth. | 它让我看到了真相 |
[29:29] | You know what it showed me? | 你知道它让我看到了什么吗 |
[29:32] | I’m a monster. | 我是个怪物 |
[29:37] | You and me both. | 咱俩都是 |
[29:42] | Gimme that. | 给我 |
[29:46] | I got it. Let’s play a game. | 有了 咱们玩个游戏吧 |
[29:50] | Who is the worst person? | 谁最坏 |
[29:53] | No? | 不玩吗 |
[29:55] | So what do you want to talk about? The weather? | 你想聊什么 天气吗 |
[29:57] | Come on, I’ll go first. | 我先说 |
[30:01] | So, I go to these like, groups. | 我去参加了互助会 |
[30:05] | Like for parents that lost their kids. | 那里都是失去孩子的父母 |
[30:08] | Only thing is, my kid’s not dead. | 但我的孩子没死 |
[30:13] | I left it in some burger place somewhere outside La Rose. | 我把她丢在了拉罗斯城外的某个汉堡店 |
[30:18] | Drove away as far as I could get. | 尽可能地开车远离那里 |
[30:21] | But, I tell stories about her like she’s dead. | 但是我诉说她的故事时 说得好像她死了一样 |
[30:24] | Good ones, too. | 有些故事真的很精彩 |
[30:26] | Makes me feel better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[30:30] | Least it used to it, kinda wearing off now, but. | 至少以前是这样 现在没什么用了 |
[30:36] | Shots it is. | 然后就开始喝酒 |
[30:43] | Where is she now? | 她现在在哪里 |
[30:45] | Your daughter? | 你女儿 |
[30:46] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[30:49] | Isn’t that nuts? | 很扯吧 |
[30:52] | Don’t you want to know? | 你不想知道吗 |
[30:56] | I couldn’t get her back anyway. | 反正她也不会认我这个妈了 |
[31:00] | I’m unfit. | 我不配当妈 |
[31:03] | You can still try. | 你还是可以试试 |
[31:05] | She’s your kid. | 她是你的孩子 |
[31:08] | Yea. | 嗯 |
[31:11] | The thing is even if I could go back and get her, | 问题是 即使我可以回去接她 |
[31:20] | I don’t want to. | 我也不愿意 |
[31:27] | I’d go back. | 我会回去的 |
[31:31] | Yea, well too bad you’re not me. | 嗯 可惜你不是我 |
[31:35] | Now it’s your turn. | 现在轮到你了 |
[31:49] | My daughter. | 我女儿 |
[31:52] | She did ballet. | 她跳过芭蕾舞 |
[31:56] | But she was kinda shy. | 但她有点害羞 |
[31:58] | So I promised her. | 所以我答应过她 |
[32:01] | I said. | 我说 |
[32:03] | I’ll watch you. | 我会看着你的 |
[32:06] | And I did. | 我说到做到了 |
[32:08] | Every class she ever went to I’d watch her, | 她上的每节课我都会去看她 |
[32:11] | so she’d be brave enough to go inside. | 所以她可以勇敢地走进去 |
[32:17] | After then, one time, | 之后 有一次 |
[32:19] | We went to get ice cream after class and, | 我们下课后去买冰淇淋 |
[32:25] | the cashier dropped my change. | 收银员把我的零钱弄掉了 |
[32:30] | So, I bent down to pick it up. | 所以 我弯下腰去捡 |
[32:36] | Someone takes her. | 她就被人带走了 |
[32:42] | I said I’d watch her. | 我说过我会看着她的 |
[32:46] | And I didn’t. | 但我没做到 |
[32:48] | I took my eyes off her for two seconds. | 我就两秒钟没看着她 |
[32:53] | I lost her for 48 cents. | 因为48美分而失去了她 |
[33:02] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[33:04] | To the worst people in the world. | 世上的坏人不得好死 |
[34:21] | Shit. | 靠 |
[34:24] | Stay here. | 待在这里 |
[34:25] | I’m stayin’. | 我不走 |
[34:47] | I gotcha’! Ok. | 好了 搞定 |
[35:17] | Tabbs? | 小塔 |
[35:19] | Tabitha. | 塔比莎 |
[35:28] | Tabbs. | 小塔 |
[35:39] | No one knew why the angels had come to the Garden State, | 没有人知道天使为什么在一个普通的冬天 |
[35:42] | in the dead of an otherwise ordinary winter. | 来到花园之州 |
[36:06] | Some folks thought they’d come to save the world. | 有些人以为他们是来拯救世界的 |
[36:51] | But maybe, the angels hadn’t come to save anyone. | 但也许天使不是来拯救人类的 |
[37:05] | Maybe, we were here to save them. | 也许他们需要我们来拯救 |
[37:23] | Put it on the bed. | 放在床上吧 |
[37:40] | I’m not gonna hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[37:45] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:54] | I’ll get a washcloth. | 我去拿块毛巾 |
[38:00] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[38:02] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[38:03] | It’s OK, sweetie. | 没事的 亲爱的 |
[38:06] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[38:26] | What should we do with it? | 我们该怎么处理她 |
[38:29] | Should we call Clayton? | 要打电话给克莱顿吗 |
[38:31] | No, no cops. | 别报警 |
[38:32] | They’ll just take her away. | 他们会把她带走的 |
[38:44] | I heard they’ve been calling them angels. | 我听说他们是天使 |
[38:49] | That sounds right. | 说的也没错 |
[38:51] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[38:53] | A bunch of angels fall from the sky. | 一群天使从天而降 |
[38:57] | We chop them up, drain them of their blood, | 我们把他们剁碎 榨干他们的血 |
[39:01] | turn them into capital. | 用他们获利 |
[39:04] | People are fucking animals. | 人类就是禽兽 |
[39:08] | Why do you think they came here? | 你觉得他们为什么来这里 |
[39:11] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[39:15] | Maybe God threw them out of the sky. | 也许是上帝把他们从天上扔下来的 |
[39:20] | Maybe Heaven’s a dark place. | 也许天堂很黑暗 |
[39:24] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[39:42] | I think it’s here for us. | 我觉得她是为我们而来的 |
[40:40] | What’s wrong with her? | 她怎么了 |
[40:43] | I don’t know, maybe it’s hungry? | 我不知道 也许饿了吧 |
[42:02] | Ok. Ok. | 好吧 |
[42:05] | Let’s say she is dead. | 假设她死了 |
[42:06] | I feel so strange. Do you feel this? | 我觉得很奇怪 你感觉到了吗 |
[42:10] | If Tabbs is dead, then what? | 就算塔布斯死了 那又怎样 |
[42:13] | I’m 41 years old. | 我41岁 |
[42:15] | That’s what, fifty years I got left? | 还剩50年活头吧 |
[42:18] | I can’t go five minutes without her. | 我离开她五分钟都很难过 |
[42:21] | But 50 years? | 50年 |
[42:23] | What does that even look like? | 会变成什么样啊 |
[42:24] | It looks like me. | 你还有我 |
[42:27] | We’re a family, Brian. We can still be… | 我们是一家人 布莱恩 我们仍然可以 |
[42:29] | I know it won’t be the same but at least it will be. | 我知道肯定和以前不一样 但是我们还有彼此 |
[42:32] | I don’t know how. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[42:33] | Who are we even without her? | 少了她 我们是谁啊 |
[42:35] | Who I am? | 我是谁 |
[42:37] | I never even wanted to be a dad. | 我原来根本不想当爸爸 |
[42:39] | But now I am. | 现在我当爸爸了 |
[42:41] | And I got no kid. | 但我没有孩子 |
[42:43] | What do I do, Amy? | 我该怎么做 艾米 |
[42:45] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[42:47] | I don’t know, I feel so strange. | 我不知道 我感觉很奇怪 |
[42:50] | What do I do, Amy? | 我该怎么做 艾米 |
[42:55] | Fuck. | 操 |
[42:59] | I want you to take that tree down. | 把那棵树砍了 |
[43:02] | No… | 不 |
[43:03] | It stinks, it smells like death and mildew in here, | 好难闻 这里有死亡和霉菌的味道 |
[43:06] | and I want you to take it down. | 把它砍了 |
[43:08] | Take it down! | 把它砍了 |
[43:20] | It’s my fault. I lost her. | 是我的错 我把她弄丢了 |
[43:25] | I lost her. | 把她弄丢了 |
[43:27] | It is. It was. | 是我 是我 |
[43:31] | It was my fault. | 是我的错 |
[44:17] | Was he a good fuck? | 跟他做爱爽吗 |
[44:26] | Where? | 在哪 |
[44:28] | Here? | 这里吗 |
[44:42] | Floating gossamer, baby, bouncing on my knee. | 飘浮的游丝 轻浮我的膝盖 |
[44:46] | Now you’re asleep eternally. | 你永远睡去了 |
[44:48] | And when I wake, and see you gone… | 当我醒来 看到你离开 |
[44:53] | Brian, hey. | 布莱恩 |
[45:00] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[45:03] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[45:05] | I’m OK, I’m OK. | 我没事 我没事 |
[45:19] | Where did you go? | 你去哪儿了 |
[45:23] | Grief Group. | 丧恸互助会 |
[45:36] | Does this hurt? | 疼吗 |
[45:46] | Remember when we saw Galaxy Quest? | 还记得我们看《银河追缉令》的时候吗 |
[45:53] | Who could forget Tony Shaloub and the Octopus Lady? | 托尼·沙鲁布和章鱼夫人可太难忘了 |
[45:59] | That must have been 20 years ago? | 得有20年了吧 |
[46:03] | No, it was more. | 何止啊 |
[46:05] | We’d been friends for like a hundred years, | 虽然我们当了很多年的朋友 |
[46:07] | but, um, that night it was different. | 但那晚真的很特别 |
[46:11] | I remember, I looked down | 我记得 我低头看着 |
[46:12] | at your hand on the armrest in between us. | 你放在咱俩之间的扶手上的手 |
[46:14] | And I thought… | 然后想着 |
[46:15] | I want him to hold my hand. | 我想让他牵着我的手 |
[46:19] | And then like magic, you did. | 然后你就牵了 简直就像做梦一样 |
[46:31] | I was thinking the same thing too. | 我当时也想牵你的手 |
[46:40] | Ames. | 艾姆斯 |
[46:47] | I loved you from the start. | 我对你是一见钟情 |
[51:17] | It was February when the angels came. | 天使来的时候是二月 |
[51:25] | No one knew why they had come, | 没有人知道 |
[51:27] | in the dead of an otherwise ordinary winter. | 他们为什么在一个普通的冬天来到这里 |
[51:37] | One couple had their own theory. | 一对夫妇有他们自己的理论 |
[51:51] | They had lost a daughter 16 months earlier. | 他们16个月前失去了女儿 |
[51:54] | And in the height of their grief, | 在他们悲痛的时候 |
[51:56] | an encounter with an angel mended their broken hearts. | 与天使的邂逅 让他们破碎的心愈合了 |
[52:16] | Though they knew their daughter was gone, | 虽然他们知道女儿不在了 |
[52:20] | the angel gave them a chance to say goodbye. | 但天使给了他们一个道别的机会 |