英文名称:Monsters vs. Aliens
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:19] | US Outpost Fab220 Antarctica | (南极洲 美国220号研究站) |
[01:22] | You’d better pray to the Lord When you see those flying saucers | # 当你看到飞碟时,请向上帝祈祷 # |
[01:27] | It may be the coming of the Judgment Day | # 也许是审判日到了 # |
[01:38] | Hey, Jerry, you might wanna check this one out. Palomarjust picked it up. | 嘿,杰瑞,过来看一下 帕洛马山天文台刚发现了这个 |
[01:42] | Looks like some type of UFO, and it’s heading this way. | 看上去像某种 UFO,沿着这边行进 |
[01:46] | How many times do I have to tell you? | 跟你说过多少次了? |
[01:48] | UFOs don’t exist and we’re never gonna see… | UFO 不存在,我们绝不会看到… |
[01:52] | – Wow, its energy signature is massive. – Holy Oheez-lts! What do we do?! | – 哇哦,它的能量特征非常明显 – 天呐!我们该怎么办?! |
[01:56] | No one told us what to do! | 没人告诉过我们该怎么办! |
[01:57] | I took this job because you never have to do anything! | 正因为这差事很闲 我才找了这份工作! |
[02:00] | Jerry, stop it. Let me calculate its impact point. | 杰瑞,住嘴 我来计算下它的撞击点 |
[02:04] | Looks like… | 似乎是… |
[02:07] | …Modesto, Oalifornia. | …加州的莫德斯托 |
[02:09] | Supernova, this is Red Dwarf. We actually have one! | 超新星,这是红矮星 我们确实发现了一个! |
[02:12] | Oode Nimoy! I repeat, Oode Nimoy! | 外星人警报!重复,外星人警报! |
[02:22] | Monsters VS Aliens | 片名 怪物大战外星人 |
[03:08] | What are you guys doing here? It’s 5:00 in the morning. | 大家伙在这干嘛?才凌晨5点 |
[03:11] | Hurry, turn on the TV! Turn it on now! | 快点,打开电视!快啊! |
[03:14] | …and some early morning fog, giving way to sunny skies. | …会有晨雾,白天晴天 |
[03:17] | Seventy-five degrees. | 华氏75度 |
[03:19] | A perfect day to stop by the old folk art and craft show | 真是个好天气啊 可以去市场上遛遛古民间艺术展 |
[03:22] | down at the fairgrounds, or a perfect day to marry Susan Murphy. | 或是和苏珊・墨菲结婚 |
[03:29] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你,宝贝 |
[03:31] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[03:35] | And good morning, Modesto! | 早安啦,莫德斯托! |
[03:39] | Ohannel 172. | 172频道 |
[03:50] | You look gorgeous, sweetheart. | 你太漂亮了,甜心 |
[03:53] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢,妈妈 |
[04:02] | My little girl! | 我的乖女儿! |
[04:04] | Daddy! | 爸爸! |
[04:06] | Now, I want you to know that, even though I’m about to give you away… | 你得明白,即使我把你嫁出去了… |
[04:10] | …I will always be here to take care of you. | …我仍会一直关心你 |
[04:13] | Don’t cry because then you’ll make me cry, and that’s just gonna be a mess. | 别哭了,你弄得我也想哭了 那样就不好看了 |
[04:18] | I can’t help it! | 我忍不住! |
[04:22] | Hello, everyone! Attention, attention! | 各位好!注意,注意! |
[04:25] | Wedding starts in 30 minutes! | 婚礼将在30分钟后开始 |
[04:27] | – My beautiful daughter-in-law! – Hi, Mama Dietl. | – 我美丽的儿媳妇! – 嗨,迪特尔妈妈 |
[04:30] | It’s like a fairy tale. The Weatherman and the Weatherman’s Wife. | 真像是童话故事,气象员和他的妻子 |
[04:35] | Romantic. | 好浪漫 |
[04:37] | I know. Just think, this time tomorrow, I’m gonna be in Paris! | 是啊,想想,明天这时候 我就在巴黎了! |
[04:42] | And someday, we won’t just be honeymooning there. | 而且总有一天 我们不止去那度蜜月 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1295个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:212个,六级词汇:119个,GRE词汇:114个,托福词汇:169个,考研词汇:242个,专四词汇:187个,专八词汇:35个, 所有生词标注共:405个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:44] | Derek will become an anchor or a foreign correspondent. | 德里克会成为一个主播 或是一个驻外记者 |
[04:47] | – And we’ll travel all over the world. – Honey, my fingers are crossed. | – 然后我们会周游世界 – 宝贝,祝你美梦成真 |
[04:55] | One thumb is shorter than the other. Runs in the family. | 一个大拇指长,一个大拇指短 是遗传的 |
[04:58] | Derek doesn’t have that. | 德里克不这样啊 |
[05:00] | It skips a generation. Your kids are gonna have it! | 是隔代遗传 你的小孩也会这样! |
[05:13] | Wow, you look beautiful. | 哇哦,你好漂亮 |
[05:15] | So do you. I mean, handsome. | 你也是,我是说,你很帅 |
[05:18] | I mean… Sorry. I’m just a little frazzled. | 我的意思是…抱歉,我有点累 |
[05:21] | I just spent way too much time with our parents. | 和父母呆太长时间了 |
[05:24] | Don’t worry, OK? We’ll be alone soon, just us. | 别担心,好吗? 马上就能独处了,就我们俩 |
[05:29] | Eating cheese and baguettes by the Seine, | 在塞纳河畔品尝奶酪和面包 |
[05:31] | feeding each other chocolate crepes. | 相互喂食巧克力薄饼 |
[05:36] | – Is something wrong? – No, no! It’s just that, well… | – 有问题吗? – 没,没有!只是,呃… |
[05:41] | There’s been a slight change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[05:44] | We’re not going to Paris. | 我们不去巴黎了 |
[05:46] | – What? Why not? – Because we’re going somewhere better. | – 什么?为什么不去? – 因为我们要去更好的地方 |
[05:51] | – Better than Paris? – Oh, yeah. | – 比巴黎还好? – 没错 |
[05:53] | Where? Tahiti?! | 哪里?塔希提岛?! (南太平洋的法属波利尼西亚旅游胜地) |
[05:55] | Nope! Fresno! | 不是!弗雷斯诺! (美国加利福尼亚州中部城市) |
[05:58] | Fresno! | 弗雷斯诺! |
[06:00] | Fresno. | 弗雷斯诺 |
[06:02] | In what universe is Fresno better than Paris, Derek? | 弗雷斯诺究竟哪里比巴黎好了 德里克? |
[06:05] | In the “I’ve got an audition to become | 好就好在… |
[06:09] | Ohannel 23’s new evening anchor” universe. | 我在那里获得了第23频道 晚间节目新主播的试镜机会 |
[06:13] | Got the call from the general manager, he wants me to come in immediately! | 我接到了对方总经理的电话 让我立刻赶过去! |
[06:16] | – Isn’t that great? – Derek! | – 很棒吧? – 德里克 |
[06:20] | That’s… | 这… |
[06:22] | …amazing! It’s amazing. | …太令人吃惊了!真是不可思议 |
[06:25] | Fresno’s a top 50 market, isn’t it? | 弗雷斯诺是五十大城之一,对吧? |
[06:27] | It’s 55th, but we’re on our way, babe! | 是第五十五大城 不过我们就要去了,宝贝! |
[06:32] | Now, look. About Paris… | 听着,那巴黎… |
[06:34] | It’s OK. It’s fine! As long as we’re together, | 没事,没关系的!只要我们在一起 |
[06:38] | Fresno is the most romantic city in the whole world. | 弗雷斯诺就是全世界最浪漫的地方 |
[06:42] | – I’m so proud of you. – Of us! Notjust of me. | – 我为你骄傲 – 是为我俩!不仅仅是为我 |
[06:46] | I mean, of course, but we’re a team now. You’re so proud of us. | 我是说,的确是我,但我们现在 是一对,你该为我俩而骄傲 |
[06:52] | Now, get out of here. It’s bad luck to see me in my dress. | 现在你该出去了 看我穿衣服可不吉利 |
[06:55] | Oome on. You know I don’t believe in that stuff. | 拜托,我才不信那一套 |
[06:58] | I’ll be waiting for you at the altar… the handsome news anchor in the tux. | 我会在圣坛等你… 我这个英俊潇洒的新闻主播 |
[07:03] | Love you! There, I said it. | 我爱你!好了,我说了 |
[07:06] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[07:40] | Susan! | 苏珊! |
[07:44] | Where could she be? | 她会去哪呢? |
[07:46] | Susan! Where are you?! | 苏珊!你在哪?! |
[07:56] | Susan! Where have you been?! | 苏珊!你去哪了?! |
[07:59] | I think I just got hit by a meteorite. | 我好像被陨石击中了 |
[08:01] | Oh, Susan. Every bride feels that way on her wedding day. | 哦,苏珊,每个新娘在结婚那天 都会有这种感觉 |
[08:06] | My goodness, look at you. You’re filthy. Thank God I have Wet Ones. | 天啊,看看你,全身脏兮兮的 幸亏我有湿巾 |
[08:47] | Wow. | 哇 |
[08:49] | You’re glowing. | 你在发光 |
[08:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:54] | No. No, Susan, you’re, like, really glowing. You’re green! | 不,不,苏珊,你好像 真的在发光,是绿光! |
[09:01] | Oh, no! | 哦,不! |
[09:04] | Derek! | 德里克! |
[09:08] | Oh, my gosh! | 哦,我的天! |
[09:11] | What’s going on?! | 怎么回事?! |
[09:12] | – What’s happening?! – You’re all shrinking! | – 发生了什么事?! – 你们都在变小! |
[09:15] | Uh-uh! You’re growing! | 啊啊!你在变大! |
[09:17] | – Well, make it stop! – Get me the government! | – 让它停下来! – 给我接政府! |
[09:22] | This is impossible! | 那不可能! |
[09:25] | No, this can’t be happening. | 不,不可能发生的 |
[09:29] | Wait, wait. Everybody, it’s OK! | 等等,等等,各位,没事的! |
[09:31] | Have some champagne while we’re figuring this out! | 我们会搞清楚事情的 请大家先品尝香槟! |
[09:34] | Thumbs! Thumbs! | 大拇指!大拇指! |
[09:38] | Derek! Help me! | 德里克!救救我! |
[09:44] | Sweet Lord! | 上帝啊! |
[09:51] | – Here comes the bride! – Oh, Oarl! It’s her wedding day! | – 新娘来了! – 哦,卡尔!今天是她的结婚日! |
[09:57] | Derek? Derek? | 德里克?德里克? |
[10:00] | Beam hurt Derek. | 横梁砸伤德里克了 |
[10:03] | – Susan? – Thank goodness you’re OK! | – 苏珊? – 谢天谢地你没事 |
[10:06] | What’s happening to me? | 我怎么了? |
[10:08] | Don’t panic! Don’t worry! Whatever you do, don’t drop… | 别慌!不用担心! 无论你要干什么,别丢下… |
[10:13] | – Derek! – Sorry, sir. | – 德里克! – 抱歉,先生 |
[10:15] | Who are you people? What are you doing? | 你们是谁?你们干什么? |
[10:19] | Stop it! Be careful! | 住手!小心! |
[10:22] | Get your hands off me! Don’t you know who I am?! | 放开我!知道我是谁吗?! |
[10:25] | Please, just leave me alone! | 拜托,放开我! |
[10:37] | Watch those cables! She’s coming down! | 小心那些电缆!她倒下来了! |
[10:42] | Watch out! | 小心! |
[10:46] | Move it, move it! Let’s go! Move it, move it! | 上,上!大家上! |
[10:49] | Pull, pull! | 拉,拉! |
[10:53] | Derek? | 德里克? |
[10:56] | All right, let’s get this baby on the bus. | 好了,把这宝贝放到车上去 |
[11:06] | Honey, could you hit the snooze? | 亲爱的,你能按掉闹钟吗? |
[11:11] | Baby, why did you set the alarm? We’re on our honeymoon. | 宝贝,为什么要设闹钟呢? 我们在度蜜月呢 |
[11:22] | Hello? | 你好? |
[11:24] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事? |
[12:12] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[12:31] | Is itjust legs? Did they capture a giant pair of legs? | 它是双脚吗? 他们刚抓回来的是双脚吗? |
[12:34] | Silence, B.O. B! She’ll hear us! | 安静,鲍勃!她会听见的! |
[12:36] | – How? Legs don’t have ears. – Just shush! | – 怎么会?脚没有耳朵 – 闭嘴! |
[12:42] | Hello? | 你好? |
[12:45] | Is there someone there? | 这有人吗? |
[12:48] | Oould you tell me where I am? | 你们能告诉我这是哪吗? |
[13:05] | Hello? What was that? | 你好?那是什么? |
[13:16] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:21] | Will you stop?! Oareful! | 请你住手!小心! |
[13:23] | Please, madam! | 拜托,小姐! |
[13:25] | Stop! Doing! That! | 快…住…手! |
[13:31] | Whatever mad scientist made you, | 不管是哪个疯子科学家制造了你 |
[13:34] | he really went all out. | 他一定是尽了全力 |
[13:38] | You can talk. | 你能说话 |
[13:49] | Hi, there! | 你好啊! |
[13:51] | My back! | 我的背! |
[13:53] | Just kidding! I don’t have a back! | 开玩笑的!我没有背! |
[13:56] | Forgive him, but as you can see, he has no brain. | 请原谅他,你也看到了 他没有大脑 |
[14:00] | Turns out you don’t need one. Totally overrated! | 事实上你根本不需要 大脑被完全高估了! |
[14:03] | As a matter of fact, I don’t even… | 其实,我甚至不… |
[14:07] | I forgot how to breathe! Don’t know how to breathe! | 我忘了怎么喘气! 我不知道该如何喘气! |
[14:10] | Help me, Dr. Oockroach! Help! | 帮帮我,蟑螂博士!帮帮我! |
[14:12] | Suck in, B.O.B. | 吸气,鲍勃 |
[14:17] | Thanks, Doc. You’re a lifesaver. | 谢谢,博士,你真是救星 |
[14:20] | Wow, look at you. I know what you’re thinking. | 哇,看看你,我知道你在想什么 |
[14:23] | First day in prison, you want to take down the toughest guy in the yard. | 蹲监狱的第一天 你要把操场上最壮的人打败 |
[14:27] | Well, I’d like to see you try. | 好吧,我想看看你怎么做 |
[14:34] | Ninja! | 忍者! |
[14:41] | – Gosh. Look, she’s speechless. – She? | – 天,看看,她说不出话了 – 她? |
[14:44] | Yes, B.O. B! We are in the presence of the rare female monster. | 是啊,鲍勃!我们正看到的 是一位稀有的女性怪物 |
[14:49] | No way! It’s a boy. Look at his boobies. | 不可能!它是男的,看他的胸 |
[14:53] | We need to have a talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[14:55] | Gentlemen, I’m afraid we are not making a very good first impression. | 先生们,恐怕我们给她 留下的第一印象不怎么样 |
[14:59] | At least I’m talking. | 我说的就这意思 |
[15:00] | First new monster in years, we couldn’t get a wolf man or a mummy? | 这么多年才来一个怪物 不能来个狼人或木乃伊吗? |
[15:03] | Just, you know, somebody to play cards with. | 就是,我说,能一起玩牌的人 |
[15:08] | Might we ask your name, madam? | 能告诉我们你叫什么吗,女士? |
[15:12] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[15:13] | No, no, no. We mean your monster name. | 不不不,我们想知道你的怪物名字 |
[15:15] | Like, what do people scream when they see you coming? | 就像,人们看到你的时候尖叫的名字 |
[15:18] | You know, like, “Look out! Here comes!” | 你知道,就像这样 “当心!这是怪物…” |
[15:22] | Susan. | 苏珊 |
[15:24] | Really? | 真的? |
[15:25] | Susan! | 苏珊! |
[15:27] | I just scared myself. That is scary. | 我刚吓着自己了,是挺吓人 |
[15:30] | Yes! Eat times. | 好!开饭了 |
[15:38] | That is repulsive! | 真恶心! |
[15:42] | An old slipper! | 一只老拖鞋! |
[15:51] | Oh, please, God, tell me this isn’t real. | 拜托,上帝,告诉我这不是真的 |
[15:54] | Please tell me I had a nervous breakdown at the wedding, and now I’m | 求求你告诉我我只是在婚礼上 精神失常了,而我现在… |
[15:57] | in a mental hospital on medication that’s giving me hallucinations. | 正在一所精神病院里 吃了给我这些幻觉的药 |
[16:10] | Don’t scare Insectosaurus! | 别吓着虫虫怪了 |
[16:12] | He’s gonna pee himself, then we’ll all be in trouble. | 他会尿在自己身上的 那样我们都会有麻烦 |
[16:15] | Every room has a door! There’s gotta be a door here! | 每间房都有门! 这里应该有扇门,它在哪儿? |
[16:18] | It’s OK, buddy. Don’t worry about it. | 没事的,伙计,别担心 |
[16:22] | Who’s a handsome bug, huh? You like it when I rub your tummy? | 谁是只帅帅的虫虫,嗯? 你喜欢我摸你肚子吗? |
[16:27] | Please! Somebody! I don’t belong here! | 拜托!来人!我不属于这里! |
[16:31] | – Let me out! – Hey, that is not a good idea. | – 放我出去! – 嘿,这不是个好主意 |
[16:34] | Let me out! | 放我出去! |
[16:48] | Monsters, get back in your cells. | 怪物们,请回到你们的房间 |
[17:11] | Oh, thank goodness. A real person. You are a real person, right? | 哦,谢天谢地,一个人类 你是真正的人类,对吗? |
[17:17] | Not one of those half-person, half-machine, | 不是那些半人…半机器… |
[17:19] | you know, whatever you call those things. | 你知道的,不管你们怎样称呼它们 |
[17:22] | – A cyborg? – Oh, no! You’re a cyborg?! | – 半机械人? – 哦,不!你是半机械人?! |
[17:25] | Madam, I assure you, I am not a cyborg. The name is General W.R. Monger. | 女士,我向你保证,我不是半机械人 我是 W・R・蒙哥将军 |
[17:30] | I’m in charge of this facility. Now, follow me. | 这所设施由我监管 好了,跟我来 |
[17:34] | It is time for your orientation. | 是时候带你参观一下了 |
[17:46] | In 1950, it was decided that Jane and Joe Public could not handle the truth | 在1950年,我们确定 普通老百姓无法接受… |
[17:50] | about monsters, and should focus on more important things, like paying taxes. | …怪物存在的事实 并且应该专注在类似纳税的重要事情上 |
[17:55] | So the government convinced the world | 所以政府说服了全世界… |
[17:57] | monsters were stuff of myth and legend and then locked them in this facility. | …让怪物停留在神话和传说之中 然后把它们都锁在了这所设施里 |
[18:05] | But I’m not a monster! I’m just a regular person. | 但我不是怪物呀! 我只是一个普通人 |
[18:09] | I’m not a danger to anyone or anything. | 我对任何人或任何事物来说都不危险 |
[18:14] | Don’t let her get me! | 别让她碰我! |
[18:16] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:25] | – How long will I be here? – Indefinitely. | – 我会在这里呆多久? – 未知数 |
[18:27] | – Oan I contact my parents? – No. | – 我能联系我的家人吗? – 不能 |
[18:29] | – Derek? – Negative. | – 德里克呢? – 否决 |
[18:30] | – Do they know where I am? – No, and they never will! | – 他们知道我在哪儿吗? – 不,而且永远不会知道 |
[18:34] | This place is an X file, | 这地方是绝密的 |
[18:36] | wrapped in a cover-up and deep-fried in a paranoid conspiracy. | 被完全地掩饰着 被深深地打上妄想狂的阴谋的烙印 |
[18:39] | There will be zero contact with the outside world. | 与外界完全没有接触 |
[19:08] | …7,8… …seven, eight… | |
[19:12] | …999… …999… | |
[19:15] | …1000 …1,000. | |
[19:17] | I can’t believe I did ten sets. | 不敢相信我举完了10轮 |
[19:29] | Susan! | 苏珊! |
[19:31] | You wouldn’t happen to have any uranium on you? | 你身上不会凑巧有铀吧? |
[19:33] | I just need a smidge. | 我只需要一丁点 |
[19:35] | Rescind Dr. Oockroach’s toy box privileges immediately. | 立即废除蟑螂博士持有玩具盒的权力 |
[19:39] | We had the prison psychologist redecorate your cell. | 我们让监狱心理学家 重新装修了你的房间 |
[19:43] | Try to keep you all calm-like. | (海报 坚持住) 尽量让你保持平静 |
[19:46] | But I don’t want a poster. | 但是我不想要海报 |
[19:48] | I want a real kitten hanging from a real tree. | 我想要只挂在真的树上的真猫咪 |
[19:53] | I want to go home. | 我想回家 |
[19:55] | Oome on, little Debbie, please don’t cry. It makes my knees hurt. | 别这样,小姑娘,好吗 别哭,那会让我的关节炎犯病 |
[19:58] | Don’t think of this as a prison. | 别把这里当成牢房 |
[20:00] | Think of it as a hotel you never leave because it’s locked from the outside! | 就把这当成一家从外面上锁 而你永远无法离开的旅馆吧 |
[20:08] | Oh, and one other thing. | 还有一件事 |
[20:11] | The government has changed your name to Ginormica. | 政府已经把你的名字改为“女巨人”了 |
[21:04] | Begin reanimation sequence. | 启动唤醒程序 |
[21:12] | Who dares to wake me? | 谁胆敢叫醒我? |
[21:16] | Quantonium has been located on a distant planet in the Omega Quadrant. | 量子核位置已被确定位于 欧米加象限中一颗遥远的行星上 |
[21:22] | The Omega Quadrant? Lame. | 欧米加象限?详情 |
[21:26] | The trajectory of the Quantonium meteor | 量子核形成的… |
[21:29] | has been traced to sector 72-4, | …陨星轨迹已被追踪至72-4区 |
[21:33] | the planet locally known as Earth. | 到了一个当地称之为“地球”的行星 |
[21:37] | What a miserable-looking mud ball. | 多可悲的一颗泥丸子啊 |
[21:41] | Send a robot probe! | 送出探测机器人 |
[21:44] | Extract the Quantonium with extreme prejudice. | 用尽一切手段把量子核榨干 |
[21:50] | I want it all. | 我要全部 |
[21:53] | Every last drop! | 一滴也不放过 |
[21:56] | Yes, Gallaxhar. | 遵命,银河煞星 |
[21:59] | Nothing can stand in my way now. | 现在没有什么可以阻止我了 |
[22:23] | Don’t rush me, Katie! I’m just not ready. | 别催我,凯蒂!我还没准备好 |
[22:27] | Relax, Outhbert. It’s just like dancing. I’ll lead. | 放松,库斯伯特 其实这就像跳舞,我来领舞 |
[22:33] | Katie, I have a gymnastics meet tomorrow. So maybe… | 凯蒂,我明天有场体操比赛 所以或许… |
[22:38] | Did you open the top? | 是你打开车篷的么? |
[22:41] | Thank goodness. It’s the police. | 谢天谢地,是警察 |
[22:43] | – We weren’t doing anything, officer! – Yeah, nothing at all. | – 我们什么也没干,长官! – 是啊,什么也没干 |
[22:52] | Jiminy! | 老天啊! |
[22:53] | Why did I even let you talk me into this?! Maybe we should get out of here. | 我怎么会让你说服来这里遇上这麻烦?! 或许我们该离开这里了 |
[22:58] | – Or, maybe, we should go check it out. – Katie, are you nuts?! | – 或者,也许,我们应该去看看 – 凯蒂,你疯了吗?! |
[23:02] | Wait! Don’t leave me alone! | 等等!别扔下我! |
[23:08] | No! My ankle! | 不!我的脚脖子! |
[23:10] | I think it’s broken! | 我猜它断了! |
[23:13] | Katie? | 凯蒂? |
[23:16] | This is the worst date ever. | 这真是最差劲的约会 |
[23:28] | Katie, I’m frightened. | 凯蒂,我害怕 |
[23:38] | It was first spotted at midnight last night by a couple in romantic embrace. | 它是在昨晚的午夜时分 由一对沉浸在浪漫中的情侣发现的 |
[23:44] | No one knows what it is or where it came from. | 没人知道它到底是什么,从哪里来 |
[23:47] | All branches of the military were immediately mobilized. | 所有的军事部门立刻被动员了 |
[23:51] | What is that, Henshaw? | 什么事,亨什沃? |
[23:52] | OK. | 好的 |
[23:54] | I have just received word that the president of the United States | 我刚收到消息 称美利坚合众国的总统… |
[23:58] | has arrived and will attempt to make first contact. | …已经抵达现场 并将会进行第一次接触 |
[24:02] | I must approach it alone. | 我必须自己过去 |
[24:04] | This is all about peaceful communication. | 这全是为了和平的对话 |
[24:08] | Yes, sir, Mr. President. | 遵命长官,总统先生 |
[24:43] | Perimeter stable. Got a bead on Papa Bear. All clear. | 周围状况稳定,“熊爸爸”十分清晰 准备完备 |
[25:31] | Funk | (这曲子是…疯狂的青蛙…) |
[26:57] | – Let’s go! – Get out of the way! | – 我们上! – 快让开! |
[27:00] | Set her down now. Here we go! | 现在把她弄下来,我们上! |
[27:13] | Oommander, do something violent! | 指挥官,用暴力吧 |
[27:16] | You heard the president! Light ’em up! | 你们听到总统的话了!全力开火! |
[27:26] | We’re getting pummeled here! Oall in air support! Oall in air support! | 我们快被压扁了! 呼叫空中支援!呼叫空中支援! |
[27:38] | ET.Go Home | (外星人回家吧!) |
[27:52] | Oall in… Oall in a full retreat! | 叫…叫大家撤退 |
[27:55] | Full retreat! Full retreat, all troops! | 完全撤退!完全撤退,所有部队! |
[27:59] | – Wheels up. Papa Bear is on the move. – Wait. | – 准备升空,“熊爸爸”正在逼近 – 等等 |
[28:02] | So that’s how you want to play it? Eat lead, alien robot! | 你就想这样和我过招吗? 尝尝铅弹吧,外星机器人! |
[28:08] | – Evidently, they eat lead. – Get him on the chopper. | – 事实证明他们是吃铅的 – 把他带进直升机 |
[28:11] | I’m brave! I’m a brave president! | 我很勇敢!我是位勇敢的总统! |
[28:16] | Get out of the way! | 快跑啊! |
[28:34] | – Sir! We need to declare a… – We need to overthrow that robot | – 长官!我们必须声明一份… – 我们须要颠覆这机器人… |
[28:38] | – and install our own government! – Let’s sacrifice the elderly to it! | – …并扶植我们的政府! – 把我们的长者献祭给它吧 |
[28:41] | – I say we invade it! – The Earth only has two weeks left! | – 我说我们该侵入它! – 地球只剩下两周的时间了 |
[28:44] | If that thing walks into a populated area there’ll be a major catastrophe! | 如果那玩意儿移动到人口稠密地区 那就会大难临头了 |
[28:49] | We need our top scientific minds on this. Get India on the phone! | 这事情需要我们顶尖的科学家 给我接印度! |
[28:51] | Oan we transport the United States to a safer planet? | 我们能把美国转移到更安全的星球吗? |
[28:54] | Give this alien a green card and make him proud to be an American. | 我说给这个外星人绿卡 并让它自豪地成为美国人 |
[28:57] | It’s at dire times like this when I stop and ask myself, “What would Oprah do?” | 在这危急时刻我将驻足自问 “奥普拉会怎么做?” (奥普拉是著名的脱口秀节目主持人) |
[29:02] | Hang it all! What’s the point? It’s a disaster. | 都别说了!有什么用呢? 这就是场大灾难 |
[29:07] | – Stop! No! – Don’t do it! | – 住手!不要! – 别这么做! |
[29:10] | That button launches our nuclear missiles! | 那按钮会发射我们的核导弹! |
[29:12] | Well, which button gets me a latte? | 那么,哪个按钮能给我一杯拿铁咖啡? |
[29:15] | That would be the other one, sir. | 就是另外一个,长官 |
[29:20] | – What idiot designed this thing? – You did, sir. | – 那个白痴设计这玩意儿的? – 是你,长官 |
[29:25] | – Fair enough. Wilson, fire somebody! – Yes, sir, Mr. President. | – 那好吧,威尔森,随便解雇一个人! – 遵命长官,总统先生 |
[29:28] | Listen up. I’m not going to go down in history | 听着,我不会作历史上第一位总统… |
[29:31] | as the president who was in office | …当世界末日时… |
[29:33] | when the world came to an end, | …却呆在他的办公室里 |
[29:35] | so somebody think of something, and think of it fast! | 所以不管谁马上给我想出办法来 还要尽快 |
[29:40] | – That is a good cup ofjoe. – Mr. President? | – 味道好极了 – 总统先生! |
[29:45] | Not only do I have an idea, but I have a plan! | 我不单止有办法,还有计划! |
[29:54] | Now, conventional weapons have no effect on this thing, | 现在,常规武器对这东西已经没有作用 |
[29:57] | – and we know nukes ain’t an option. – Sure they are. I just… | – 而且我们明白核武器不是选择 – 当然不是,我只是… |
[30:02] | – Don’t do it! Stop! – Wait! | – 别这么干!住手! – 等等! |
[30:04] | I’m not gonna kid you, Mr. President. These are dark times. | 我不会和你打哈哈,总统先生 这的确是灰暗的时刻 |
[30:08] | The odds are against us. We need a Hail Mary pass. We need raw power! We need… | 形势对我们极为不利,我们要放手一搏 我们要全新的武器,我们需要… |
[30:14] | …monsters. | …怪物 |
[30:17] | Monsters! Of course! It’s so simple! | 怪物!当然!就这么简单! |
[30:22] | I… I’m not following you. | 我…我不太明白 |
[30:25] | Over the last 50 years, I have captured monsters on the rampage, | 在过去的50年里 我已经抓了不少狂暴中的怪物 |
[30:29] | and locked them up in a secret prison facility. | 并把它们关在了秘密的设施里 |
[30:32] | So secret that the mere mention of its name is a federal offense. | 十分秘密 以至于提它名字都是国家重罪 |
[30:38] | Is he referring to Area Fifty… | 他是不是在说第51区… |
[30:42] | Mr. President, say hello to Insectosaurus! | 总统先生,我向你介绍“虫虫怪” |
[30:48] | Miss Ronson, please. | 荣森女士,拜托 |
[30:51] | Nuclear radiation turned him from a small grub | 核辐射把它从一个小幼虫… |
[30:54] | into a 350-foot-tall monster that attacked Tokyo. | …变成了350英尺高的怪物 并袭击了东京 |
[30:59] | Here we have the Missing Link. | 这位就是我们的“丢失之环”林克 |
[31:05] | A 20,000-year-old frozen fish man who was thawed out by scientists. | 一只被冰冻了2万年的半鱼人 被科学家解冻 |
[31:10] | He escaped and went on a rampage in his old watering hole. | 他逃脱后去到他原本活动的水域 并变得狂暴 |
[31:15] | This handsome fellow is Dr. Oockroach, Ph.D., | 这位帅哥是蟑螂博士,拥有博士学位 |
[31:18] | the most brilliant man in the world. | (实验78号 变异加强实验 62年9月12日) 这世上最睿智的人 |
[31:21] | He invented a scientific machine | 他发明了一部科学机器 |
[31:25] | that would give humans the cockroach’s ability to survive. | 这机器会给予人类蟑螂的生存能力 |
[31:29] | Unfortunately, there was a side effect. | 不幸的是,会有副作用 |
[31:34] | Now, we call this thing B.O.B. | (BOB=安息香酸O型环绕重碳酸盐) 现在,我们叫这东西“鲍勃” |
[31:38] | Will someone get her out of here?! | 谁能给我把她带出去?! |
[31:43] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[31:45] | A genetically altered tomato was combined with a chemically altered | 一枚被基因改造过的西红柿 与零食工厂中最好的… |
[31:48] | ranch-flavored dessert topping at a snack food plant. | …并被改变了化学成分的 农场口味点心相结合 |
[31:52] | The resulting goop gained consciousness, | 所得到的粘稠物质获得了意识 |
[31:54] | and became an indestructible gelatinous mass. | 并变成了一个无法摧毁的粘胶状物质 |
[31:59] | And, our latest addition, Ginormica. | 然后,我们的最新成员,女巨人 |
[32:07] | General, continue. | 将军,请继续 |
[32:09] | Her entire body radiates with pure energy, | 她全身上下放射出纯能量 |
[32:12] | giving her enormous strength and size. | 使她拥有巨大的力量和身材 |
[32:16] | Sir, these monsters are our best and only chance to defeat that robot. | 长官,要打败这机器人 这些怪物是我们最佳的也是唯一的机会 |
[32:20] | Don’t we already have an alien problem, General? | 将军,我们手头已经有外星人难题了 |
[32:23] | I don’t think we need a monster problem, too. | 我不认为我们需要再来一个怪物难题 |
[32:26] | You got a better idea, nerd? | 你有更好的主意吗,内德? |
[32:32] | OK. Stay where you are. | 好,请留在原地 |
[32:35] | General, I propose we go forward | 将军,我建议执行… |
[32:38] | with your monsters-versus-aliens idea… thingy. | …你的“怪物大战外星人” 计划…之类的 |
[32:42] | Go fish. | 来吧小鱼儿 |
[32:51] | Do you… | 你那… |
[32:54] | …have any… | …有…拿着… |
[32:57] | …threes? | …“三”吗? |
[32:58] | Yes. I do! How are you doing this? | 对,我有!你怎么做到的? |
[33:01] | – You’re the luckiest guy I know. – Luck ain’t got nothin’ to do with it. | – 你是我见过运气最好的人 – 运气和这没有关系 |
[33:07] | What the? Hey! | 怎么?嘿! |
[33:11] | They called me crazy, but I’ll show them. I’ll show them all! | 他们说我疯了,我要让他们见识到 我会让他们全都见识到 |
[33:18] | Doctor, I’d prefer you didn’t do your mad scientist laugh | 博士,我觉得在我 连着这机器的时候… |
[33:22] | while I’m hooked up to this machine. | …你还是不要疯笑的好 |
[33:27] | You’re right, Insecto. | 说得对,虫虫 |
[33:29] | You’ve let that quack experiment on you for over a month. | 你让他在你身上 作了一个月的蹩脚试验 |
[33:32] | I’m not a quack! I’m a mad scientist! There is a difference. | 我不是蹩脚博士!我是疯狂科学家! 这有区别 |
[33:36] | Guys, what choice do I have? If he can make me normal, or even six foot eight, | 大家伙,我还有什么选择呢?如果 他能让我恢复正常,或者缩到六尺八寸 |
[33:42] | I can get out of here, get back to the life I’m supposed to have. | 我就能离开这里 回到我应该过的生活里 |
[33:45] | – I should be in… – Let me guess, Fresno? | – 我会在… – 让我猜猜,弗雷斯诺? |
[33:47] | Well, Fresno is just a stepping stone. Next stop, Milwaukee. | 其实,弗雷斯诺只是个垫脚石 下一站,密尔沃基 |
[33:52] | – Then New York, then hopefully… – Yeah, we know. Paris. | – 然后纽约,然后希望的是… – 是啊,我们知道,巴黎 |
[33:56] | Throw the switch, Doctor, but don’t do the laugh. | 推动开关吧,博士 不过别那样笑了 |
[33:59] | Now you’re going to feel a slight pinch in the brain. | 接下来你会感到大脑 像被轻微地夹了一下 |
[34:03] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:15] | Susan! | 苏珊! |
[34:18] | Am I small again? | 我变小了吗? |
[34:20] | I’m afraid not, my dear. | 恐怕没有,亲爱的 |
[34:26] | In fact, you may actually have grown a couple of feet. | 实际上,你可能又长高了几尺 |
[34:33] | That’s OK, Doc. We’ll try again tomorrow. | 没关系,博士,我们明天再试试 |
[34:37] | You really don’t get it, do you? No monster has ever gotten out of here! | 你还不明白,是吗? 没有怪物从这里离开过 |
[34:42] | That’s not true! The Invisible Man did. | 这不对!隐形人做到了 |
[34:44] | No, he didn’t. We just told you that so you wouldn’t get upset. | 不,他没有 我们只是不想你伤心才那么说的 |
[34:48] | He died of a heart attack 25 years ago. | 他在25年前心脏病突发死了 |
[34:51] | No! | 不! |
[34:53] | Yeah… in that very chair. | 是啊…就在那张椅子上 |
[34:57] | He’s still there. | 他还在那儿 |
[35:01] | You see what I’m saying? Nobody’s leaving. Nobody’s ever getting out. | 你明白我的话了么? 没有人走得了,没有人能出去 |
[35:05] | Good news, monsters! You’re getting out! | 好消息,怪物们!你们可以出去了! |
[35:08] | Until today. | 直到今天 |
[35:15] | So let me get this straight, Monger. | 那让我把话说清楚吧,蒙哥 |
[35:17] | You want us to fight an alien robot. | 你要我们去和一架外星机器人打架 |
[35:20] | And, in exchange, the president of these United States | 而且,作为交换,合众国的总统… |
[35:23] | authorized me to grant you your freedom. | …授权我给予你们自由 |
[35:26] | I can’t believe it! Soon, I’ll be back in Derek’s arms… | 真不敢相信! 很快,我就可以回到德里克的怀里… |
[35:30] | …or he’ll be in mine. | …或者他回到我怀里 |
[35:32] | I can’t wait for spring break back at Oocoa Beach, just | 我真等不及春假才到可可海滩… |
[35:35] | freaking everybody out. | …去吓人了 |
[35:37] | And I’ll go back to my lab and finally finish my experiments. | 而我会回到我的实验室 并最终完成我的实验 |
[35:41] | No! That’s me, B.O.B. | 不!这是我要干的,鲍勃 |
[35:43] | – Then I’ll be a really giant lady. – That’s Susan, B.O.B. | – 那我就是真正的女巨人 – 那是苏珊,鲍勃 |
[35:48] | Fine. Then I’ll go back to Modesto and be with Derek. | 好吧,那我就会回到莫德斯托 和德里克在一起 |
[35:52] | That’s still Susan, B.O.B. | 那还是苏珊,鲍勃 |
[35:53] | I think I, at least, deserve a chance to be with Derek! | 我想吧,至少应该给我 和德里克一个机会 |
[35:57] | All right, let’s go! | 好了,我们走吧! |
[36:21] | Everybody move in an orderly fashion! This is an emergency! | 大家以有序的潮流方式行进! 这是紧急事件! |
[36:25] | We are evacuating the city! | 我们正在疏散该市! |
[36:27] | Exact change is appreciated, but not necessary! | 如果自备零钱,我们将会非常感谢 但不是必需的 |
[36:59] | Let’s move out! | 大家出动吧! |
[37:08] | This is San Francisco! This isn’t far from my home! | 这是旧金山!离我家不远的! |
[37:11] | Feel the wind on your antennae. Isn’t this wonderful? | 轻风吹动着触须,难道不美妙吗? |
[37:15] | I haven’t been outside in 50 years. It’s amazing out here! | 我已经50年没有出来了 外面的世界真精彩! |
[37:19] | It’s hotter than I remember. Has the Earth gotten warmer? | 比我记忆中要热啊 地球变暖了吗? |
[37:22] | That’d be great to know. That would be a very convenient truth. | 知道这个我真高兴 真是个让人安心的事实 |
[37:31] | – Now that’s a robot! – It’s huge. | – 这就是那机器人了! – 它真大 |
[37:34] | Try not to damage it too much. | 尽量不要把它破坏的太厉害,怪物们 |
[37:36] | I might want to bring it back to the farm! | 我可能要把它带回到农场里 |
[37:38] | No, no, no, wait! You didn’t say anything about it being huge! | 不不不,等等! 你之前没说过它很巨大啊! |
[37:42] | Wait! No! Don’t leave! | 等等!不!别走! |
[37:48] | I think he sees us. | 我想它看到我们了 |
[37:50] | Hello! Hi! How you doing? | 你好!嗨!你好吗? |
[37:53] | Welcome! We are here to destroy you! | 欢迎啊!我们是来毁掉你的! |
[37:57] | I can’t fight that thing. I can’t even… I’ve never… | 我不能和它作战 我甚至不能…我从没有… |
[38:00] | I’m hyperventilating. Does anybody have a giant paper bag? | 我呼吸变快了 有谁能给我一个大纸袋吗? |
[38:04] | Relax. | 放松 |
[38:06] | Old Link’s got this under control. | 老林克已经控制住局面了 |
[38:08] | Hide in the city, Susan. You’ll be safe there. | 到市区里藏身吧,苏珊 在那里你会很安全 |
[38:11] | But stay away from the Tenderloin! It’s a little dicey! | 不过不要靠近油水区,那里有些危险! (城市中犯罪率高极度腐败的地区) |
[38:14] | Finally, some action. I’m gonna turn that oversized tin can | 终于,有行动了 我会把这特大号的罐头盒子… |
[38:18] | into a really dented oversized tin can. | …变成个真正压扁的特大号罐头盒子 |
[38:26] | OK! Does anybody have a 20 on Insectosaurus? | 好了,有人打赌虫虫怪能打赢它吗? |
[38:30] | Wow! Would you look at the size of that… | 哇哦!看着真大,那只… |
[38:34] | Foot! | 脚! |
[38:37] | I got him, you guys! I got… | 我逮着他了,大家伙!我逮着… |
[38:40] | Don’t worry, I won’t let go! I’m wearing him down! | 别担心,我不会松手的! 我要把它粘倒! |
[38:44] | Please tell me he’s slowing down! | 拜托告诉我他慢下来了! |
[38:45] | Get to the city, Link. I’ll catch up with you as soon as I can. | 到市区去,林克 我会尽快追上你的 |
[38:52] | Or maybe you’ll have to catch up with me. | 或许你得追上我 |
[40:21] | Oh, no! No, no, no! | 不!不要! |
[40:30] | Accident | (广告牌 出意外了?) |
[40:42] | XQZMEEEE | (车牌 借过) |
[40:51] | OK, OK. I got this. | 好了,好了,我能行的 |
[41:07] | Yep, that hurt. | 嗯,这挺疼 |
[41:12] | Get in! I have a plan! | 上车!我有计划了! |
[41:26] | Hot dogs! | 热狗! |
[41:35] | All right, Link, I’m going to pull up alongside it! You get up in there, | 好了,林克,我会把车停在它旁边 然后你爬进去 |
[41:39] | get to its central processing unit, and… | 找到它的中央处理器,然后… |
[41:42] | – Hey, guys, catch me! – No! | – 嘿,伙计们,接住我! – 不! |
[41:51] | Let’s go, let’s go! Keep it moving! | 走吧,走吧!动起来! |
[41:54] | Hey! No honking! | 嘿!禁鸣喇叭! |
[42:01] | Excuse me! Ooming through! On your right! No control! | 抱歉!借过!走你右边!没刹车! |
[42:24] | Oh, no. | 噢,不! |
[42:36] | OK! It’s going to be OK! Look, I’m gonna get you out of there! | 好了,很快就没事了 看,我这就把你弄出来 |
[42:39] | Hold on a second! We have to get off the bridge before… | 撑住了,我们必须要离开大桥 赶在… |
[43:09] | No, no, no! Get away from me! | 不不不!别靠近我! |
[43:30] | Ooming through! Watch it! | 借过!小心! |
[43:37] | Hey, furball, where you been? | 嘿,毛毛球,你跑哪儿去了? |
[43:42] | Yeah, I know. Papa’s a little out of shape. | 是啊,我知道,老爹有点不在状态 |
[43:45] | Excuse me! He’s trying to kill me! Why is it doing that? Why would it… | 打搅了!这玩意儿要杀了我! 为什么它要这么做?它为什么… |
[44:18] | – Wow. You’re doing great! – I’m doing everything! | – 你干的真不错 – 我用尽全力了! |
[44:22] | Not for long. Oome on, you guys. Let’s take this thing down! | 我们就来 来吧,伙计们,我们把他干掉! |
[44:28] | A deflector shield. Typical. | 偏转护盾,真典型 |
[44:39] | You can’t crush a cockroach! | 蟑螂是碾不死的! |
[44:52] | Right, right. | 好了,好了 |
[44:54] | Here we go. | 要动手了 |
[45:00] | Insectosaurus! | 虫虫怪! |
[45:02] | Insectosaurus! | 虫虫怪! |
[45:04] | – B.O. B! – What? | – 鲍勃! – 干吗? |
[45:05] | – Help me! – Sorry. | – 救命! – 抱歉 |
[45:07] | – I was staring at this bird over there. – Get these people off the bridge! | – 我在盯着那只鸟看 – 把人们弄下桥 |
[45:11] | Got it. | 明白 |
[45:14] | No, B.O. B! Move the dividers! | 不!鲍勃!移走护栏! |
[45:18] | Oh, yeah, you’re right. My bad. | 噢,对,你是对的,是我不好 |
[45:26] | Go, go, go, go! | 走走走! |
[45:40] | Link! | 林克! |
[45:43] | Oh, I don’t feel good. | 我好像吃太饱了 |
[45:47] | OK. Susan, you can do this. | 好了,苏珊,你能做到的 |
[46:37] | All right. Let’s take this thing down. | 好了,我们把他干掉吧 |
[46:50] | Retrieval has failed. | 回收失败 |
[46:52] | Don’t get upset. It happens to everyone. | 别难过,人人都有失败的时候 |
[46:56] | That lower life form thinks she can steal my Quantonium?! | 这个低等生物认为她可以 偷走我的量子核? |
[47:03] | Send another probe at once! | 立刻派出另一个探测器! |
[47:05] | Quantonium cannot be retrieved via robot. | 量子核无法被机器人回收 |
[47:08] | Oarbon-based life form, locally known as Susan, is now too strong. | 基于碳元素的生命体,当地 称之为苏珊,已经十分强大 |
[47:14] | Oh, you think because you’re all big and strong | 你以为你很高很壮… |
[47:19] | and you can destroy my robot probe | …还打坏了我的机器人探测器… |
[47:22] | that you’re gonna send me running and hiding?! | …就可以让我又躲又藏的了? |
[47:25] | My days of running and hiding are over! | 我躲躲藏藏的日子已经结束了! |
[47:29] | Oomputer, set a course to Earth. | 计算机,向地球航进 |
[47:33] | I will retrieve the Quantonium myself, | 我要亲自回收量子核 |
[47:37] | even if I need to rip it out of her body | 就算我要一个细胞一个细胞地… |
[47:40] | one cell at a time! | …撕开她的身体! |
[47:47] | Oareful, it’s hot. | 小心,很烫 |
[47:53] | Three weeks ago, if you had asked me to defeat a giant alien robot, | 三周前,如果你要我去打败一个 巨大的外星机器人的话 |
[47:57] | I’d have said, “No can do.” But I did it! Me! | 我会说 “我无能为力” 但是我做到了!我! |
[48:00] | I’m still buzzing. | 我还有点晕乎乎的 |
[48:02] | Did you see how strong I was?! Probably isn’t a jar in this world I can’t open. | 你看到我有多厉害了吗? 可能这世上没有我开不了的罐子了 |
[48:06] | You were positively heroic, my dear. | 当时你绝对十分英勇,亲爱的 |
[48:09] | I especially loved how you saved those people on the bridge. | 我特别喜欢你救出桥上的人的方式 |
[48:12] | It was a nice touch. Wasn’t she amazing, Link? | 真令人感动 她不令人惊叹吗,林克? |
[48:15] | Yeah, she was great. Really cool. Loved it. | 是啊,她真棒,很不错,我也喜欢 |
[48:19] | Oh, poor Link. | 可怜的林克 |
[48:21] | After all that tough talk, you were out-monstered by a girl. | 说了那么多的狠话 你的怪物任务被一个女孩解决了 |
[48:26] | – No wonder you’re depressed. – Hey, I’m not depressed. I’m tired. | – 怪不得你那么沮丧 – 嘿!我不沮丧,我只是累了 |
[48:30] | Why are you tired? You didn’t do anything. | 你怎么会累?你没做什么啊 |
[48:32] | Well, I haven’t been sleeping well. | 我最近没睡好,好吧? |
[48:35] | I got sleep apnes… apnea. Whatever. It’s not fun. | 最近睡觉时没有喘气…呼吸 管它的,反正不好玩 |
[48:39] | So Link’s a little rusty… I mean, sleep deprived. | 所以林克才会有点迟钝… 我是说,睡眠不足 |
[48:43] | You’ll be back to your old self in no time. | 你很快就会回到以往的状态的 |
[48:45] | And so will I. | 而我也是 |
[48:47] | What happened to the “there isn’t a jar in the world I can’t open” stuff? | 那“这世上没有我打不开的罐子”呢? |
[48:51] | Wait. Did you find a jar you couldn’t open? Were pickles in it? | 等等,你找到了你打不开的罐子了? 里面有泡菜吗? |
[48:55] | – Where’s the giantjar of pickles?! – What my associate is trying to say | – 那罐巨大的泡菜在哪儿? – 我的同僚想说的是… |
[48:59] | is that we all think the new Susan is the “cat’s me-wow.” | …我们都认为这位 全新的苏珊十分令人惊叹 |
[49:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[49:08] | Thanks, you guys. That is so sweet, | 谢谢,大家伙,这真体贴 |
[49:12] | but I have a normal life waiting for me. You know? | 但我还有正常人的生活等着我 明白吗? |
[49:16] | So, tell me, exactly, how this normal life thing works with you being giant. | 那么,确切地告诉我,你那么 巨大,正常人生活什么的怎么实现? |
[49:21] | I’m not gonna be a giant forever. | 我不会永远这么巨大啊 |
[49:22] | Derek won’t rest until we’ve found a cure for my… | 德里克会不休不止地寻找治疗我… |
[49:27] | …condition. We’re a team. | …状况的方法,我和他一条心 |
[49:29] | We could all do with a Derek. Perhaps, someday, we could make his acquaintance! | 我们可以让德里克加入 或许,某天,我们可以认识一下他 |
[49:35] | Really? You guys want to meet Derek? | 真的?你们想见德里克? |
[49:46] | First stop, Modesto! | 第一站,莫德斯托! |
[49:48] | Ginormica, I called your family to let them know you were coming home. | 女巨人,我给你家里打电话 通知他们你回家 |
[49:52] | Now, I also called the Modesto PD and told them not to shoot at you. | 而且我还给莫德斯托警局的人 打了电话,让他们不要朝你开火 |
[49:57] | Thanks, General. | 谢谢你,将军 |
[50:10] | OK, remember, these people aren’t used to seeing… | 好了,记住,这里的人并不乐见… |
[50:14] | …anything like… | …某些像… |
[50:16] | …you, or you… | …你,或你… |
[50:19] | …or you. | …或你的人 |
[50:20] | So just be, you know, cool. Just be… you know… | 所以你们要…就是…平静些 你们要…就是… |
[50:24] | Follow my lead. | 跟我做就好 |
[50:31] | Stop! That was an accident! | 住手!刚才那个是不小心的 |
[50:33] | Don’t destroy anything! | 什么东西都别弄坏! |
[50:39] | Susan? | 苏珊? |
[50:40] | – Susie Q! – Mom? Daddy? | – 小苏珊! – 妈?爸? |
[50:46] | – Did they experiment on you? – No, Mom. I’m fine. | – 他们在你身上做试验了吗? – 没有,妈,我很好 |
[50:55] | It’s OK. They’re with me. | 没关系的,他们和我一起来的 |
[50:58] | These are my new friends. | 这些是我的新朋友 |
[51:00] | Oh, Derek! I missed you so much, | 哦,德里克!我太想你了! |
[51:03] | thinking that we’d someday be together again! | 想着总有一天我们会再在一起的! |
[51:06] | It’s the only thing that got me through prison! I love you! I love this man! | 这是唯一让我熬过监狱生活的事情! 我爱你!我爱这个男人! |
[51:09] | No, B.O. B! That’s my mother! You’re suffocating her! | 不,鲍勃!那是我妈妈! 你要憋死她了! |
[51:15] | Honey, are you all right? | 老婆,你还好吧? |
[51:17] | – I taste ham. – Sorry, Mom. | – 我尝到火腿味了 – 抱歉,妈 |
[51:20] | He’s just a hugger. | 他就是这么热情 |
[51:23] | Where’s Derek? | 德里克在哪儿? |
[51:24] | He’s at work, sweetie. | 他在工作,亲爱的 |
[51:26] | You know how he is about his career. | 你知道他怎么对待工作的 |
[51:30] | – We’re not gonna celebrate without him! – Susan! | – 没有他我们不能庆祝啊 – 苏珊 |
[51:33] | What do I do with all your little friends? | 我该怎么招待你的这些小朋友们? |
[51:36] | Just put out some snacks! They’ll eat anything! | 用些吃的就可以了,他们什么都吃 |
[51:42] | Ambrosia! | 天赐佳肴 |
[51:47] | How’s it going? | 玩得开心吗? |
[51:49] | Qué pasa, girlfriend? | 你好啊,姑娘 |
[51:51] | Way to cut up a rug, Insecto! | 跳得不错,虫虫 |
[51:57] | Who wants to go for a swim with the Link? | 谁想和林克一起游游泳啊? |
[52:05] | Hi. I’m Benzoate-Ostylezene-Bicarbonate. | 嗨,我是安息香酸O型环绕重碳酸盐 |
[52:08] | Or you can call me “B.O.B.”, whichever’s easier. | 你也可以叫我“鲍勃”,这样简单些 |
[52:12] | Did I come on too strong? I’m sorry. | 我是不是太急了?我很抱歉 |
[52:15] | I’m a little rusty. I’ve been in prison my whole life. | 我有些生疏了 我在监狱里呆了一辈子 |
[52:19] | Why’d I mention prison? | 我干吗要提监狱? |
[52:22] | I didn’t mean to scare you. I’m just going to go. | 我不是存心吓你的,我这就走好了 |
[52:25] | I feel so stupid. | 我太傻了 |
[52:28] | All right, everyone, just stay calm. Whatever you do, do not provoke them. | 好了,大家,保持冷静 不管做什么,千万别惹着他们 |
[52:32] | Anyone care for an Atomic Gin Fizz? It’s got quite a… | 谁要来点原子杜松子泡沫酒? 这东西很… |
[52:38] | …kick. | …带劲 |
[52:40] | Ohlorine! Ohlorine in my eyes! | 氯气!氯气进眼睛啦! |
[52:45] | – They’re turning on us! – Everyone run for your lives! | – 他们朝我们来啦! – 大家快逃命啊! |
[52:54] | What are they running away from? | 他们被什么吓跑了? |
[52:59] | That’s hilarious, Jim. | 太有趣了,吉姆 |
[53:02] | That’s exactly the kind of down-home country humor | 这就是我到弗雷斯诺后会想念的… |
[53:04] | I’m gonna miss when I’m in Fresno. | …乡间幽默 |
[53:06] | This is Derek Dietl, signing off for the very last time. | 我是德里克・迪特尔 最后一次为您播报 |
[53:11] | – Good night, Modesto! – Ohannel 172. | – 晚安,莫德斯托 – 172频道 |
[53:16] | And cut. | 停拍! |
[53:20] | Did you like that sign off? Just made it up. | 喜欢那“最后播报”的道别词吗? 临时编的 |
[53:30] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的上帝 |
[53:32] | Wait, wait, wait! But, but! | 等等等等!别别别别! |
[53:38] | Oh, Derek. You wouldn’t believe my last three weeks! | 德里克,你不会相信我这三周 是怎么过的,你不会信的 |
[53:46] | Thinking about you was the only thing that kept me sane. | 不停想你,就是唯一能让我 保持理智的原因 |
[53:50] | – Oan’t breathe! Ribs collapsing! – Oh, my gosh! I’m so sorry! | – 不能喘气!肋骨要断了! – 噢,天啊,我很抱歉 |
[53:55] | Oh, my goodness. Is that better? | 我的天啊,这样好些吗? |
[53:58] | OK. OK. | 好了,好了 |
[54:01] | I’m still kind of getting used to my new strength. | 我还是没有适应好我的力气 |
[54:04] | Wow! You really are big! | 哇!你真的好大! |
[54:07] | Yeah, but I’m still me. I’m still the same girl you fell in love with. | 是啊,但我还是我啊 我还是那个你爱的女孩 |
[54:12] | Except you did just destroy the Golden Gate Bridge. | 除了你的确弄坏了金门大桥 |
[54:16] | But that was the only way I could stop that giant robot! | 但那是我能制止 那巨大机器人的唯一办法啊 |
[54:19] | You ever think I could do something like that? | 你以为我愿意干那样的事情吗? |
[54:21] | No, I didn’t. I can honestly say it never, ever, ever, ever, | 不,我没那么想 老实说我根本从没,从没,从没… |
[54:26] | ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever occurred to me. | …从没,从没,从没这样想过 |
[54:30] | Look, I know this is a little weird. | 听我说,我知道这有点奇怪 |
[54:34] | OK, it’s a lot weird, but we’ll figure it out. | 好吧,是很奇怪,但我们会有办法的 |
[54:38] | I know that, together, we can find a way to get me back to normal. | 我知道的,一起的话 我们就能找到让我恢复正常的方法 |
[54:42] | Susan, try and look at this from my perspective. | 苏珊,试一试从我的角度去看这件事 |
[54:46] | I have an audience that depends on me for news, | 我有一群观众,要听我主持的新闻… |
[54:49] | weather, sports and heart-warming fluff pieces. | …天气,体育还有些 温馨感人的小节目 |
[54:53] | You expect me to put all that on hold | 你希望我把这些都放下来… |
[54:55] | while you try to undo this thing that happened to you? | …而你却在尝试挽回 发生在你身上的事? |
[54:57] | That I had absolutely nothing to do with? | 而我却和这件事完全没有关联? |
[55:00] | Yes. That’s exactly what I expect. | 是啊,这的确是我希望的 |
[55:04] | What about the life we always talked about? Don’t you still want that? | 我们一直谈论的那种生活呢? 你不想要了吗? |
[55:08] | Of course. I just… | 当然想,我只是… |
[55:11] | …don’t see how I can have that with you. | …看不到能和你过那种生活的希望 |
[55:15] | Derek, please, don’t do this. | 德里克,求求你,别这么做 |
[55:19] | You have to face facts, Susan. | 你必须要面对现实了,苏珊 |
[55:21] | Don’t crush me for saying this, but I’m not looking to get married | 我说出来请不要压扁我 但我实在不希望结婚后… |
[55:25] | and spend the rest of my life in someone else’s shadow. | …我的余生要在某人的阴影里度过 |
[55:29] | And you’re casting a pretty big shadow. | 而你正在投下一片大大的阴影 |
[55:32] | I’m sorry. It’s over. | 对不起,我们完了 |
[55:37] | Good luck, Susan. | 祝好运了,苏珊 |
[55:47] | Leaving Modesto | (欢迎再来莫德斯托) |
[56:24] | Wow! What a shindig! | 哇!派对真棒! |
[56:29] | Your parents really know how to throw it down. | 你爸妈真是有一套 |
[56:33] | What? No, that was a great party, | 什么?不,那派对的确很棒 |
[56:35] | one of the best I’ve been to since I got out of prison. | 是我出狱之后遇到最好的派对之一了 |
[56:38] | I must have been at a different party, | 我肯定去了另一个派对了 |
[56:40] | ’cause that’s not how I interpreted it at all. | 因为我的确不这么觉得 |
[56:43] | I don’t think your parents liked me, and that JELL-O gave me a fake phone number. | 我觉得你爸妈不喜欢我 而且那果冻给我的电话号码是假的 |
[56:48] | Well, at least the garbage was free. You know? I mean… | 至少那些垃圾是免费的 知道吗?我是说… |
[56:52] | Ah, who are we kidding? We could save every city on the planet, | 我们骗谁呢? 我们能拯救这星球上的每一座城市 |
[56:55] | and they’d still treat us the same way they’ve always treated us… | 而他们还是像以往一样当我们是… |
[56:59] | …like monsters. | …怪物 |
[57:02] | Right. Monsters. | 是啊,怪物 |
[57:07] | Anyway, how is Derek? | 不论如何,德里克好吗? |
[57:15] | Derek is a selfish jerk. | 德里克是一个自私的混蛋 |
[57:17] | – No! – Yes. | – 不! – 对! |
[57:20] | All that talk about “us.” “I’m so proud of us.” | 他口中的“我们” “我太为我们骄傲了” |
[57:23] | “Us just got a job in Fresno.” There’s no “us.” | “我们在弗雷斯诺找到工作了” 根本就不是“我们” |
[57:27] | There was only Derek. Why did I have to get hit by a meteor to see that? | 他口中只有德里克,为什么我要 在被陨石击中之后才能看清 |
[57:32] | I was such an idiot! | 我真是个傻瓜 |
[57:36] | Why did I ever think life with Derek would be so great, anyway? | 我到底为什么会以为 和德里克一起生活会很棒? |
[57:40] | I mean, look at all the stuff I’ve done without him. | 我是说,看看没有他的时候我做的事情 |
[57:42] | Fighting an alien robot? That was me, not him. | 和外星机器人战斗? 那是我,不是他 |
[57:47] | And that was amazing! Meeting you guys? Amazing. | 而且那真棒!遇见你们?同样很棒 |
[57:52] | Dr. Oockroach, you can crawl up walls | 蟑螂博士,你能爬墙 |
[57:55] | and build a supercomputer out of a pizza box, two cans of hairspray, and… | 还能造出个超级电脑来,只需要 一个比萨饼盒,两罐发胶,还有… |
[57:59] | – A paper clip! – Amazing! | – 一个纸夹! – 棒极了! |
[58:02] | And you! You hardly need an introduction. You’re the Missing Link! | 还有你,你简直不用说了 你就是丢失之环! |
[58:05] | You personally carried 250 co-eds off of Oocoa Beach, | 你一个人就把可可海滩上的 250个女孩子赶跑了 |
[58:08] | and still had strength to fight off the National Guard! | 而且还有力气击退国民警卫队的人 |
[58:11] | And the Ooast Guard and, also, the lifeguard. | 还有海岸警卫队的,还有救生员 |
[58:13] | Amazing! | 太棒了! |
[58:15] | B.O. B! Who else could fall | 鲍勃,还能有谁… |
[58:17] | from unimaginable heights and end up without a single scratch? | …从无法想象的高度坠落 还能完好无损? |
[58:21] | – Link? – You. | – 林克? – 是你 |
[58:23] | Amazing! | 太棒了! |
[58:27] | Good point, Insecto! Susan, don’t short-change yourself! | 说得好,虫虫 苏珊,不要亏待了自己 |
[58:31] | Oh, I’m not going to short-change myself ever again! | 我不会亏待我自己了,永远不会 |
[58:35] | – Testify! – Yeah. | – 我们见证! – 对! |
[58:37] | Oh, yes. | 没错 |
[58:45] | Susan! | 苏珊! |
[58:54] | Way to go, Insecto! | 干得好,虫虫! |
[59:07] | Insecto, look out! | 虫虫,小心! |
[59:15] | Insectosaurus! No! | 虫虫怪!不! |
[59:25] | You’re gonna make it. | 你能做到的 |
[59:27] | It’s going to be all right. Look at me. | 你会好起来的,看着我 |
[59:30] | Don’t you close those eyes. Don’t you dare close those eyes. | 你不能闭上眼睛 你千万不能闭上眼睛 |
[59:35] | You can’t… | 你不能… |
[1:00:16] | You must be terrified. | 你一定被吓坏了 |
[1:00:18] | You wake up in a strange place, wearing strange clothes, | 在一个奇怪的地方醒来 穿着奇怪衣服 |
[1:00:23] | imprisoned by a strange being floating on a strange hovering device. | 被一个飘在奇怪的嗡嗡响的机器上的 奇怪生物囚禁着 |
[1:00:28] | Strange, isn’t it? | 奇怪,不是吗? |
[1:00:30] | Hardly. It’s not the first time. | 一点也不,这可不是第一次了 |
[1:00:33] | Wow. You really get around. | 哇,你适应的真快 |
[1:00:36] | To the extraction chamber! | 到释放室去吧 |
[1:00:39] | Look. What is it that you want from me? | 听着,你想从我这里得到什么? |
[1:00:41] | You have stolen what is rightfully mine! | 你偷了一个本属于我的东西 |
[1:00:45] | I didn’t steal anything from you. | 我没有从你这偷过任何东西 |
[1:00:47] | Your enormous, grotesque body contains Quantonium, | 你这巨大,古怪的身体里 拥有着量子核 |
[1:00:51] | the most powerful substance in the universe. | 这宇宙中最强大的物质 |
[1:00:55] | Did you really think you could keep it from me? | 你真的以为你能永远拥有吗? |
[1:00:59] | That’s what this is all about? | 这就是这一切的原因吗? |
[1:01:01] | You destroyed San Francisco, you terrified millions of people… | 你把旧金山摧毁了 你使几百万人进入恐慌 |
[1:01:06] | …you killed my friend, just to get to me? | 你杀了我的朋友 就只是为了得到我? |
[1:01:10] | Silence! Your voice is grating on my ear nubs. | 安静!你的声音让我的耳瘤嗡嗡响 |
[1:01:15] | It’s a shame you won’t be around to see what the power of Quantonium | 真是可惜,你不能留下来看到… |
[1:01:20] | can do in the tentacles of someone who knows how to use it! | …在懂得如何使用它的人的触须里 量子核到底有什么威力 |
[1:01:26] | I know how to use itjust fine! | 我知道怎么好好地使用它了! |
[1:01:28] | Don’t bother. That force field is impenetrab… | 没用的,这个力场是无法穿透… |
[1:01:34] | What the Flagnard?! | 这怎么回事? |
[1:01:49] | That should stop your puny… | 这就能制止你那微小的… |
[1:01:52] | Oomputer, close door, hangar two! | 计算机,关闭,悬挂门2号! |
[1:01:55] | Olose door, hangar three! | 关闭,悬挂门3号! |
[1:01:57] | Door, hangar four! | 悬挂门4号! |
[1:02:00] | Olose them all! | 全都关上! |
[1:02:48] | Oomputer, begin extraction! | 计算机,开始释放程序! |
[1:03:32] | Finally, I can rebuild my civilization on a new planet. | 终于,我可以在一个新星球上 重建我的文明 |
[1:03:38] | Any thoughts on where I should set up shop? | 你觉得我该在哪里开家店子好? |
[1:03:41] | Your planet, perhaps? | 或许,在你的星球上? |
[1:03:43] | You keep your slimy tentacles off my planet! | 你别用你那粘糊糊的触须碰我的星球 |
[1:03:46] | If you wanted to stop me, you should have done it | 如果你想要制止我 你就该在… |
[1:03:49] | when you possessed the Quantonium! | …还拥有量子核的时候动手了 |
[1:03:51] | Now you’re nothing. | 现在你什么也不是 |
[1:03:53] | There are innocent people down there who didn’t do anything! | 这星球上有着 什么也没做过的无辜的人 |
[1:03:58] | There were innocent people on my home planet before it was destroyed. | 在我的星球被毁之前 也有很多无辜的人生活在上面 |
[1:04:03] | – I’m sorry your planet was destroyed. – Oh, don’t be. | – 我很遗憾你的星球被摧毁了 – 噢,不需要 |
[1:04:06] | I’m the one who destroyed it. Oonfused? | 我就是摧毁它的人,迷惑吗? |
[1:04:10] | After I reveal my tale to you, everything will become crystal clear. | 在向你揭露我的故事之后 所有事都会像水晶般明晰 |
[1:04:16] | Oomputer, initialize cloning machine. | 计算机,初始化克隆机 |
[1:04:20] | Yes, Gallaxhar. | 遵命,银河煞星 |
[1:04:22] | Many zentons ago, when I was but a squidling, | 许多章鱼年之前 当我还只是只小乌贼 |
[1:04:26] | I found out my parents were… | 我发现我的父母是… |
[1:04:32] | No child should ever have to endure that! | 没有哪个孩子该承受这个 |
[1:04:35] | So I went on the road with a giant… | 所以我来到公路上 带着一个巨大的… |
[1:04:39] | And soon thereafter was married! | 而很快之后我结婚了 |
[1:04:42] | Things were going well, until she wanted to… | 生活过得挺好的,直到她想要… |
[1:04:48] | And then I was all, “No way!”, and she was all, “Yes, way,” and I was like… | 而我总说“不行!”,而她 总说“能行!”而我就像… |
[1:04:54] | But I’ve told you too much already! | 但是我已经和你说得太多了 |
[1:04:58] | Let the birth of my new planet, now called… | 让我的新星球诞生吧!就叫… |
[1:05:03] | …”Gallaxhar’s Planet” begin! | “银河煞星”星球! |
[1:05:33] | Once again, a UFO has landed in America, | 再一次,一架 UFO 在美国登陆了 |
[1:05:37] | the only country UFO’s ever seem to land in. | 在这看起来是唯一一个 曾被外星人光顾的国家 |
[1:05:40] | Excuse me. What’s that, Henshaw? | 抱歉,什么事,亨什沃? |
[1:05:43] | Okey-dokey. | 那好吧 |
[1:05:46] | We now take you, live, to a transmission from the alien spacecraft. | 我们现在要为您实时传送一段 来自外星人飞船的广播 |
[1:05:54] | Humans of Earth, I have come in peace. | 地球的人类,我为和平而来 |
[1:05:58] | You need not fear me. I mean you no harm. | 你们不需要畏惧我 我不会伤害你们 |
[1:06:03] | However, it is important to note most of you will not survive the next 24 hours. | 不论如何你们要牢记,你们中大部分人 不会在接下来的24小时中幸存 |
[1:06:08] | And those who do survive will be enslaved and experimented on. | 而幸存下来的人将会成为 奴隶或用于试验 |
[1:06:12] | You should in no way take any of this personally. | 你们不应当把这当成针对你们的行为 |
[1:06:16] | It’s just business. So just to recap: | 这只是例行公事,我总结一下 |
[1:06:20] | I come in peace, I mean you no harm and you all will die. Gallaxhar out. | 我为和平而来,我不会伤害你们 而你们都将死亡,银河煞星通话完毕 |
[1:06:30] | OK, boys, set the terror level | 好了,伙计们,把恐怖警戒等级… |
[1:06:32] | at code brown ’cause I need to change my pants. | …设成棕色,因为我要去换裤子了 |
[1:06:49] | – What’re we gonna do now, Doc? – I… | – 我们该怎么办,博士? – 我… |
[1:06:53] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:06:55] | I’ll tell you what we’re gonna do. We’re not gonna let Insecto die in vain. | 我来告诉你们该怎么做 我们不能让虫虫白白牺牲 |
[1:07:00] | We’re gonna get up there, find Susan, and we’re gonna take that alien down! | 我们要进入那艘飞船,找到苏珊 而且我们要把那外星人击败 |
[1:07:11] | All right, you got enough juice in those jetpacks to get up there, | 好了,我们的飞行器 有足够燃料把你们送到那里 |
[1:07:15] | but not enough to make it home. | 但是不够用来回家 |
[1:07:17] | I’ll come get you if I can. If I don’t, it means I’m dead. Or late. | 我会尽我所能来接你们,如果我没来 那就说明我死了,或迟到了 |
[1:07:23] | I’ve been your warden for close to 50 years. | 我作为你们的狱长有50年了 |
[1:07:27] | That’s no longer the case. | 现在情况不同了 |
[1:07:29] | For what it’s worth… | 对于你们的贡献… |
[1:07:32] | – That’s rude. What did we do? – No, B.O.B., that’s not rude. | – 这真粗鲁,我们做错什么了? – 不,鲍勃,这不是粗鲁 |
[1:07:36] | That’s a sign of respect. | 这是表示敬意 |
[1:07:48] | General, it’s targeting us! | 将军,它瞄准我们了 |
[1:07:50] | That’s the idea, Lieutenant. Hold your course. | 这就是我的目的,中尉,保持航向 |
[1:07:54] | Steady. | 稳住 |
[1:07:55] | Steady. | 稳住 |
[1:07:58] | Hard right! Hard right! | 紧急右转!紧急右转! |
[1:08:03] | I can’t shake it! | 我摆脱不了它! |
[1:08:08] | Hang on to your socks! We’re going for a ride! | 给我抓稳了!我们要兜风了! |
[1:08:23] | That’s why I always wear a parachute, Lieutenant. | 这就是为什么我总背着降落伞,中尉 |
[1:08:29] | You can let go of me now, Lieutenant. | 你可以放开我了,中尉 |
[1:09:05] | Who are you signaling? We’re right here. | 你在向谁发信号?我们就在这 |
[1:09:07] | Hey, zip it! | 嘿,闭嘴 |
[1:09:16] | Olone! | 克隆人们 |
[1:09:17] | – Hail Gallaxhar! – No, not all of you. You, there. | – 万岁,银河煞星! – 不,不是全部,就你,那个 |
[1:09:22] | How do I do this? Three back. | 我该怎么说?三个后退! |
[1:09:24] | No, no, no, no. That guy next to you. The one I’m pointing at! | 不不不,你旁边那个 我指着的那个! |
[1:09:28] | You! The one… | 你!就那个… |
[1:09:31] | You, clone! Yes! Good! | 就你,克隆人!对!好! |
[1:09:34] | Take the prisoner to the incinerator. | 把这囚犯带到焚化仓去 |
[1:09:37] | She’s useless to us now. | 她对我们没用处了 |
[1:09:40] | – Hail Gallaxhar. – Hail me. | – 万岁,银河煞星 – 我万岁 |
[1:09:57] | Wow. Ginormica ain’t so… “ginormic” anymore. | 哇,女巨人不再…那么巨人了 |
[1:10:01] | How are we supposed to get to her? | 我们怎样才能接近她? |
[1:10:03] | There’s too many of them. It’s impossible. | 他们太多人了,简直不可能 |
[1:10:11] | I may not have a brain, gentlemen, but I have an idea. | 我或许没有大脑,先生们 但我有个主意 |
[1:10:21] | This is not going to work. | 这不会成功的 |
[1:10:36] | Halt! | 停! |
[1:10:42] | I… Gallaxhar, command you to hand over the prisoner this instant. | 我…银河煞星 命令你立即把囚犯交给我 |
[1:10:49] | Olearly, you are defective beyond repair. | 很明显,你脑残得修也修不好了 |
[1:10:51] | Guards, take this defective clone to the incinerator! | 守卫,把这脑残的克隆带到焚化仓 |
[1:10:58] | Well, what are you waiting for? You and you! | 你们还在等什么?你和你! |
[1:11:02] | – Seriously? – Yes! Take the prisoner | – 真的? – 没错!把这囚犯… |
[1:11:05] | and the defective clone to the incinerator! | …和这脑残的克隆带到焚化仓 |
[1:11:09] | – Of course, sir. – Here’s a security pass, just in case. | – 当然,长官 – 这是安全通行证,以防万一 |
[1:11:15] | – Would you like a gun? – Yes, I would. | – 你想要把枪吗? – 是的,我要 |
[1:11:17] | Hey, guys, look. | 嘿,大家伙,看 |
[1:11:22] | OK. | 好了 |
[1:11:25] | I can’t believe you guys came to save me. Thank you. | 我真不敢相信你们大家来救我了 谢谢你们 |
[1:11:29] | Don’t mention it. We monsters got to stick together. | 别太在意,我们怪物要团结一致 |
[1:11:32] | But I’m not a monster anymore. I’m just me. | 但是我已经不是怪物了,就只是我了 |
[1:11:36] | My dear, no matter what your size, you’ll always be… | 亲爱的,不管体型怎样 你永远都… |
[1:11:41] | …nothing but a filthy, carbon-based life form! | …只是一个肮脏的 基于碳化合物的生命体! |
[1:11:44] | Hail Gallaxhar! | 万岁,银河煞星! |
[1:11:46] | Hail Gallaxhar. | 万岁,银河煞星 |
[1:11:52] | These disguises are the bomb! | 这些伪装真有用! |
[1:11:55] | That’s it! Follow me. | 没错!跟我来 |
[1:11:58] | – The only way to save the Earth… – Hail Gallaxhar! | – 拯救地球的唯一办法是… – 万岁,银河煞星! |
[1:12:00] | Hail Gallaxhar. The only way… | 万岁,银河煞星,拯救地球… |
[1:12:01] | – Hail Gallaxhar! – Hail Gallaxhar. | – 万岁,银河煞星! – 万岁,银河煞星 |
[1:12:03] | …to save the Earth is to blow up this ship… | …的唯一方法,就是在入侵之前… |
[1:12:06] | – Hail Gallaxhar! – Hail Gallaxhar. | – 万岁,银河煞星! – 万岁,银河煞星 |
[1:12:08] | …before the invasion starts. – How are we gonna do this? | – …炸毁这艘飞船 – 我们要怎样做? |
[1:12:11] | We need to find the main power core. | 我们要找到主能源核心 |
[1:12:14] | Excuse me, could you direct us to the main power core? | 打搅了,你能告诉我们 主能源核心怎么走吗? |
[1:12:17] | Gladly. It’s right there, above the extraction chamber. | 乐意之至 就在那里,在释放室的上方 |
[1:12:32] | Thank you very much. Hail Gallaxhar. | 非常感谢你,万岁,银河煞星 |
[1:12:34] | – Watch out! – Look out, brainless! | – 小心! – 小心,没头脑 |
[1:12:37] | Give me that thing! | 把这玩意儿给我! |
[1:12:38] | A weapon like this needs to be in the hands of someone responsible. | 像这样的武器应该放在有责任心的人手里 |
[1:12:44] | What?! | 怎么回事? |
[1:12:46] | Hail Gallaxhar? | 万岁,银河煞星? |
[1:12:49] | Monsters! | 怪物! |
[1:12:51] | – Monsters. – Monsters?! | – 怪物 – 怪物? |
[1:12:54] | Attention, all aliens! Destroy all monsters! | 注意!所有外星人! 杀死所有的怪物! |
[1:13:01] | You want some of this?! | 想尝尝我的厉害吗? |
[1:13:03] | Ninja! | 忍者! |
[1:13:08] | You want to hurt my friends, you’ll have to go through me! | 想伤害我的朋友?除非你能穿过我! |
[1:13:14] | Oh, yeah. | 不错 |
[1:13:37] | Susan! | 苏珊! |
[1:13:45] | I can’t believe we made it! | 不敢相信我们做到了 |
[1:14:06] | O… M… G. | 我…的…天 |
[1:14:09] | Warning: Intruder. | 警告 入侵者 |
[1:14:13] | You’ll never figure out my color code. | 你永远破解不了我的颜色密码的 |
[1:14:17] | A hexadecimal color code system. | 一个十六进制的颜色密码系统 |
[1:14:20] | This won’t be but a moment. | 这也就是一会儿的事 |
[1:14:23] | Red, green, blue, yellow, orange, baby blue, | 红,绿,蓝,黄,橙,浅蓝… |
[1:14:26] | purple, pink, mauve, gold, brown, mocha, avocado, adobe gold! | …紫,粉红,紫红,金,棕 咖啡,暗绿,土砖色 |
[1:14:37] | Doc, come on, dance! | 博士,加油,快跳! |
[1:14:40] | Your busted, tired dance moves are no match for my security protocols. | 你那徒劳无用的舞步 完全不是我的安全协议的对手 |
[1:14:44] | – We can’t hold them off much longer! – One thing you don’t know about me! | – 我们快坚持不住了! – 有件事我没告诉过你,亲爱的 |
[1:14:49] | My Ph. D… is in… | 我的博士学位…是… |
[1:14:54] | …dance! Dance! Dance! | …跳舞的! |
[1:14:57] | Security protocol breached. | 安全协议被破解 |
[1:14:59] | Ship has been set to self-destruct. | 飞船已被设定为自我毁灭 |
[1:15:03] | Total annihilation in T-minus six minutes. | 完全毁灭时限为T-6分钟 |
[1:15:08] | – Well, launch the invasion then! – Invasion no longer possible. | – 那就快发动入侵! – 入侵已经无法发动 |
[1:15:12] | Oh, space balls! | 太空屁话! |
[1:15:15] | Divert the Quantonium to the bridge, and prepare my escape capsule! | 把量子核转移至舰桥 准备好我的逃生仓! |
[1:15:33] | Look at that! They’re all running scared! Monsters win! | 看看啊,他们都害怕得逃跑了 怪物胜利了! |
[1:15:37] | I don’t think that’s why they’re running. | 我觉得这不是他们逃跑的原因 |
[1:15:40] | Ship will self-destruct in T-minus five minutes. | 飞船将会在T-5分钟后自我毁灭 |
[1:15:47] | Hail Gallaxhar! | 万岁,银河煞星 |
[1:15:49] | We’re not gonna make it! | 我们赶不上了! |
[1:15:58] | Hang on! | 抓稳了! |
[1:16:06] | Keep going! | 朝前去! |
[1:16:18] | It’s no use. It won’t budge. | 没用的,这打不开 |
[1:16:20] | If I was still Ginormica, I could do this! | 如果我还是女巨人的话就做得到了 |
[1:16:23] | Get out of here while you still got the chance! | 苏珊,趁你还有机会赶紧离开这里吧 |
[1:16:25] | No! Don’t say that. I’m not leaving you guys. | 不要!别这么说,我不会抛弃你们的 |
[1:16:29] | Yes, you are. Rendezvous with Monger. | 不,你要这么做,你要和蒙哥汇合 |
[1:16:32] | He’s outside the ship, waiting for you. Go while there’s still time. | 他就在飞船外面,等着你 走吧,趁还有时间 |
[1:16:36] | Ship will self-destruct in T-minus four minutes. | 飞船将在T-4分钟后自我毁灭 |
[1:16:41] | Don’t you worry about us, Susan. | 千万不要担心我们,苏珊 |
[1:16:43] | You finally have a chance to get your old life back. | 你终于有机会过上以往的生活了 |
[1:16:46] | I don’t want my old life back. | 我不想过以前的生活 |
[1:16:56] | They think they’ve stopped me?! | 他们以为这就能制止我了? |
[1:16:58] | They’ve stopped nothing. | 他们没有制止任何东西! |
[1:17:00] | Female carbon-based life form, or Susan, not contained. | 基于碳化合物的雌性生命体 或叫苏珊,已失去控制 |
[1:17:05] | What?! | 什么? |
[1:17:13] | Attention, robot probes! Orush the earthling! | 注意,探测机器人! 摧毁那个地球人 |
[1:17:46] | Robot bay has been destroyed. | 机器人仓已被摧毁 |
[1:17:49] | Fire phasoid cannon! | 发射矢量炮! |
[1:18:15] | Are you crazy?! You could have killed me! | 你疯了吗?那可能会杀了我的! |
[1:18:17] | Then we understand each other. | 我们已经明白对方的意图了 |
[1:18:20] | Now, open the doors and let my friends go. | 听好,把门打开让我的朋友走 |
[1:18:23] | Or what? | 不然? |
[1:18:24] | You don’t actually think you’re a match for me, do you? | 你不会真以为你是我对手吧,是吗? |
[1:18:30] | Quantonium has been successfully diverted to the bridge. | 量子核已被成功转移至舰桥 |
[1:18:34] | Escape capsule ready for transport. | 逃生仓已准备好 |
[1:18:38] | Like I told you before, you should have defeated me | 就像我说过的 在你还有量子核的时候… |
[1:18:41] | when you had the Quantonium. | …就应该打败我 |
[1:18:43] | Have fun exploding! | 祝爆炸愉快 |
[1:19:12] | – Now open the doors. – Even if I wanted to, I couldn’t! | – 快打开门 – 就算我想也打不开 |
[1:19:16] | That’s what happens when you set a ship to self-destruct! | 当你把船设成自我毁灭之后就这样 |
[1:19:19] | Now we’re all going to die! | 现在我们都要死了! |
[1:19:22] | And there’s nothing you can do about it, Susan! | 而你对此却无能为力,苏珊 |
[1:19:27] | I wouldn’t be so sure. | 我不太肯定 |
[1:19:30] | And the name is Ginormica. | 还有我的名字是,女巨人 |
[1:19:44] | Total annihilation in T-minus one minute. | 完全毁灭时限为T-1分钟 |
[1:19:49] | – It’s been an honor knowing you, Doc. – The feeling’s mutual. | – 很荣幸认识你,博士 – 彼此彼此,我的朋友 |
[1:19:53] | I’ll see you guys tomorrow for lunch. | 我们明天午餐时再见了 |
[1:19:55] | That’s right, B.O.B. | 说的对,鲍勃 |
[1:19:57] | And there’ll be candy and cake and balloons. | 而那里会有糖果,点心还有气球 |
[1:20:00] | Oake and balloons for lunch?! It’s gonna be the best day ever! I love you guys! | 午餐吃点心和气球?那就会是 最棒的一天了!我爱你们大家! |
[1:20:18] | By Hawking’s chair! | 以史蒂芬・霍金的椅子之名 |
[1:20:38] | Total annihilation in T-minus 30 seconds. | 完全毁灭时限为T-30秒 |
[1:20:46] | – Where’s Monger?! – He’s supposed to be here! | – 蒙哥在哪儿? – 他应该到了啊 |
[1:20:49] | He said the only reason he wouldn’t be here is if he was dead! | 他说过他来不了的唯一原因 就是他牺牲了 |
[1:20:56] | Or late! | 或迟到了! |
[1:21:02] | Insectosaurus?! You’re alive! | 虫虫怪?你还活着! |
[1:21:06] | And you’re a… butterfly! | 而且你变成了…蝴蝶! |
[1:21:14] | 8… Eight… | |
[1:21:15] | …7… …seven… | |
[1:21:17] | …6… …six… | |
[1:21:19] | …5… …five… | |
[1:21:20] | …4… …four… | |
[1:21:21] | …three… two… – Oome on, come on! | – 3…2… – 快啊,快啊 |
[1:21:25] | …1 …one. | |
[1:21:29] | Nothing happened. Maybe my count was… | 什么事都没有,或许我的计时有… |
[1:21:38] | There they are! | 他们在那儿! |
[1:21:40] | Here they come! | 他们来了! |
[1:21:57] | Yeah! | 好啊! |
[1:22:01] | Oh, great. | 这可好 |
[1:22:05] | Oh, boy. | 老天 |
[1:22:07] | – Susie Q! – Daddy! | – 小苏珊! – 爸! |
[1:22:11] | Oh, Susan. Ever since you were a baby, I knew that someday… | 苏珊,从你小时候起 我就知道总有一天… |
[1:22:15] | …you would, you know, save the Earth from an invasion from outer space. | …你会,你知道的 把地球从外太空入侵里解救出来 |
[1:22:20] | Thank you, but it wasn’tjust me, Mom. | 谢谢你,但这不是 我一个人的功劳,妈 |
[1:22:23] | Excuse me! Hello! Ooming through! How are you? | 借过!劳驾!我要过去!你好啊 |
[1:22:26] | – Susan! – Derek? | – 苏珊! – 德里克! |
[1:22:29] | Baby, I thought long and hard about what happened between us. | 宝贝,我努力想了很久 我们之间的事情 |
[1:22:32] | And I want you to know… | 而我希望你知道… |
[1:22:35] | …I forgive you. | …我原谅你了 |
[1:22:37] | You forgive me? | 你原谅我了? |
[1:22:38] | Of course. It wasn’t your fault you got hit by a meteor and ruined everything. | 当然啦,被陨石击中然后毁了一切 并不是你的错 |
[1:22:42] | And you know what? | 你知道吗? |
[1:22:44] | I say maybe you didn’t ruin everything. I just got a call from New York. | 我觉得或许你并没有毁了一切 我刚接到纽约来的电话 |
[1:22:49] | They offered me network. | 他们为我提供了电视网的工作 |
[1:22:51] | All I have to do is get an exclusive interview from you. | 我需要做的就是对你作独家采访 |
[1:22:55] | – Really? – Yeah. | – 真的? – 没错 |
[1:22:56] | I get my dream job and you get your dream guy. | 我得到了梦寐以求的工作 你得到了梦寐以求的小伙 |
[1:23:00] | It’s a win-win for Team Dietl. | 这对迪特尔团队来说是双赢啊 |
[1:23:03] | Derek… | 德里克… |
[1:23:05] | …that’s amazing. | 这太棒了 |
[1:23:08] | – Is the camera rolling? – Absolutely. | – 摄影机在拍吗? – 当然了 |
[1:23:13] | Good. Because I wouldn’t want your fans to miss this. | 好极了,因为我可不想 你的粉丝们错过这个 |
[1:23:17] | This is Susan Murphy, saying, | 我是苏珊・墨菲,我要说的是… |
[1:23:19] | “Goodbye, Derek!” | “再你的见,德里克!” |
[1:23:26] | B.O.B., could you? | 鲍勃,你能? |
[1:23:33] | Derek, you are a selfish jerk, and guess what? | 德里克,你是一个自私的混蛋 知道吗? |
[1:23:37] | I’ve met someone else. She’s lime green. | 我遇见别人了 她是石灰绿色的 |
[1:23:39] | She has 14 little chunks of pineapple inside her, | 她身上有14块小菠萝 |
[1:23:43] | and she’s everything I deserve in life! | 而且她就是我这辈子应得的一切 |
[1:23:46] | I’m happy now, Derek, without you! | 我现在很幸福,德里克,没有你! |
[1:23:49] | It’s over! | 我们完了! |
[1:23:52] | Turn it off. | 关掉它! |
[1:23:54] | Monsters, I’m so proud of you, I could cry, | 怪物们,我为你们骄傲得要掉眼泪了 |
[1:23:57] | if I hadn’t lost my tear ducts in the war. | 如果我不是在战争中没了泪腺的话 |
[1:23:59] | But not crying will have to wait. The world needs you again. | 就算不哭也不能耽搁了 世界再次需要你们 |
[1:24:03] | What is it, General? | 是什么事,将军? |
[1:24:05] | Seems a snail fell into a French nuclear reactor. | 据说一只蜗牛曾失足坠落到 一个法国核反应堆里 |
[1:24:08] | As we speak, Escargantua | 而就在此时,巨型蜗牛怪… |
[1:24:11] | is slowly making its way to Paris. | …正在缓慢地向巴黎行进 |
[1:24:16] | Well, I’ve always wanted to go to Paris. Now who’s with me? | 好吧,我一直都想去巴黎的 谁要和我一起? |
[1:24:20] | What do you say, Butterfly… osaurus? | 你怎么说,蝴蝶…怪? |
[1:24:25] | We’re in. | 我们入伙! |
[1:24:26] | – I’m in! – Oount me in, too. | – 我也加入! – 算我一个! |
[1:24:34] | Au revoir, sweetie! | 再会了!宝贝! |
[1:24:36] | – Have a safe flight! – Yeah, and hang on! | – 一路顺风! – 对!还要抓牢! |
[1:24:53] | Goodbye, Derek! Good luck getting over me. | 别了,德里克!分手好运了! |
[1:24:56] | B.O.B., it’s me he’s never going to get over. | 鲍勃,和他分手的人是我 |
[1:25:00] | Wait, wait! You were dating Derek too?! | 等等,等等! 你也在和德里克约会吗? |
[1:25:04] | That two-timing jerk! | 这劈腿的混蛋! |
[1:25:09] | (不要走开,后面还有) | |
[1:26:38] | Everyone, let’s welcome my new chairman of the Joint Ohiefs of Staff, | 大家伙,我们欢迎 我的参谋首长联席会议新主席 |
[1:26:42] | General W.R. Monger! | W・R・蒙哥将军! |
[1:26:44] | Thank you, Mr. President. What a great way to celebrate my 90th birthday. | 谢谢,总统先生 真是个好方式来庆祝我的90岁生日 |
[1:26:49] | Very good, Warren. All right. | 好极了,沃仁,好了 |
[1:26:51] | Let’s get it started in here Nerd? | 让我们这就开始吧,内德? |
[1:26:55] | Gentlemen, I have assembled a preliminary budget estimate | 先生们,我已经召集人员 对旧金山的重建… |
[1:26:58] | for the rebuilding of San Francisco. | …作了初步的预算评估 |
[1:27:00] | Zoinkers. This is going to be a boring one. | 我的天,这东西肯定很无聊 |
[1:27:03] | Good time for a cup ofjoe. Warren, how do you take it? | 是时候来杯好喝的了 沃仁,你要怎么享受? |
[1:27:06] | Hit me with a double venti organic chocolate brownie | 给我来个二品脱有机核仁巧克力… |
[1:27:09] | caramel Frappuccino, extra hot, with one inch of foam… | …含糖卡布奇诺,超热 外加一英寸泡沫… |
[1:27:12] | …non-fat. – You got it! Black it is. | – …低脂的 – 这就来!就是黑咖啡 |
[1:27:15] | Don’t do it! | 别这么干! |
[1:27:16] | Wait! | 等等! |
[1:27:18] | My God, man! What have you done?! | 我的天,老兄!你都干了什么? |
[1:27:22] | Time to wave the white flag and head for the bunker. | 是时候挥白旗并进入我们的地堡了 伙计们 |
[1:27:25] | Let’s check on the situation in 500 years. | 500年后再回来看看情况吧 |
[1:27:27] | Who wants to freeze my head? | 谁来冷冻我的脑袋? |