英文名称:Morbius
年代:2022
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:03] | We shouldn’t be here when it gets dark. | 我们不该在天黑时来的 |
[03:15] | Set the trap at the mouth of the cave, please. | 请在洞口设好捕捉网 |
[03:26] | You need a doctor? | 你需要医生吗 |
[03:29] | I am a doctor. | 我就是医生 |
[03:32] | It’s impressive, don’t you think? | 你不觉得很厉害吗 |
[03:34] | Vampire bats weigh almost nothing, | 吸血蝙蝠这么娇小 |
[03:36] | but they can down a creature nearly ten times their size. | 却能杀死比它们大上十倍的生物 |
[03:46] | Wow. | 哇 |
[03:49] | What are you using as bait? | 你要用什么当饵 |
[03:51] | You volunteering? | 你自告奋勇吗 |
[03:53] | Leaving. | 我要走了 |
[03:57] | Pay me now. | 付钱吧 |
[03:59] | Before the sun goes down. | 在日落之前 |
[04:09] | You throw in that bushcrafter on your belt and we have a deal. | 交出你的开山刀就成交 |
[05:01] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[05:13] | Move! | 走开 |
[05:35] | Should be able to take better care of you here. | 你在这里会被照顾得更好 |
[05:43] | Everyone’s here to help you. | 这里的每个人都会帮你 |
[05:47] | Michael, this is Lucian. Lucian, Michael. | 麦可 这位是路西恩 路西恩 他是麦可 |
[05:50] | Michael knows more about this place than I do. | 麦可比我还了解这个地方 |
[05:54] | Play nice. | 客气点 |
[05:57] | – Hello. – Hello, Milo. | -你好 -你好 麦洛 |
[06:01] | My name’s Lucian. | 我叫路西恩 |
[06:03] | The person who was here before was Milo. | 之前住这里的人才叫麦洛 |
[06:06] | No. | 不对 |
[06:08] | He was also the new Milo. | 他也是新的麦洛 |
[06:10] | And before him was the other new Milo. | 在他之前的也是新的麦洛 |
[06:13] | I don’t even remember the first Milo. | 我甚至想不起最初的麦洛 |
[06:17] | How long have you been here? | 你来这里多久了 |
[06:19] | Long as I can remember. | 从我有记忆就在这里了 |
[06:20] | – And you’re still not cured? – There is no cure. | -你还没被治好 -治不好的 |
[06:24] | There’s something missing from our DNA. | 我们的DNA缺了某种东西 |
[06:27] | Like a piece of a puzzle. | 就像一片拼图 |
[06:29] | And until they find it, | 在他们找出来之前 |
[06:31] | the only way to stay alive is an oil change three times a day. | 要活下去就得一天换三次血 |
[06:39] | What would you do if you could be normal? | 如果能当正常人 你想做什么 |
[06:42] | Just for an hour? | 就一个小时 |
[06:47] | I don’t think about it. | 我不想那种事 |
[06:48] | Hey, look at the freaks! Look at them! | 看看那些怪胎 看看他们 |
[06:57] | Best not to be outside when school gets out. | 最好别在放学时间跑出去 |
[07:00] | Like the original Spartans, we are the few against the many. | 我们就像真正的斯巴达人 以寡敌众 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1051个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:159个,六级词汇:81个,GRE词汇:91个,托福词汇:130个,考研词汇:181个,专四词汇:148个,专八词汇:22个, 所有生词标注共:324个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:11] | Milo? | 麦洛 |
[07:14] | Milo? | 麦洛 |
[07:16] | Nurse? | 护士 |
[07:26] | Okay… | 好 |
[07:37] | Lucian. | 路西恩 |
[07:39] | Lucian! | 路西恩 |
[07:48] | With one of these? | 就用这玩意 |
[07:50] | It took a team of scientists to build that machine | 那部机器是一群科学家的智慧结晶 |
[07:52] | and you fixed it with a ballpoint pen? | 而你用原子笔就把它修好了 |
[08:00] | There’s a school for gifted children in New York. | 纽约有一所专为资优儿童创办的学校 |
[08:04] | I think that I could get them to agree to cover your tuition | 我应该能说服他们免除你的学费 |
[08:08] | and provide private care to help manage your condition. | 并且提供私人照护来控制你的病情 |
[08:12] | Somewhere you could study, learn, hone your skills. | 你可以在那里学习 磨练技能 |
[08:17] | You have a gift, Michael. | 你天赋异禀 麦可 |
[08:20] | I don’t think I could forgive myself if I saw it go to waste. | 让你这种人才被埋没 会是一种罪过 |
[08:25] | “Dear Milo, this isn’t goodbye. I’m gonna find a cure for us, | “亲爱的麦洛 这不是道别 我会找到解药” |
[08:31] | “so we can be cranky old men someday. | “让我们有成为暴躁老头的一天” |
[08:33] | “Your friend, Michael. | “挚友麦可” |
[08:36] | “P.S. You shouldn’t have unfolded this. | “尾注 你不该拆信的” |
[08:37] | “Now you’ll never get it back together. | “这下你折不回去了” |
[08:40] | See you this summer.” | “今年暑假见” |
[08:43] | No. | 不要 |
[08:50] | “Dear Milo…” | “亲爱的麦洛” |
[08:52] | – Please, can I have my letter back? – What? | -可以把信还给我吗 -什么 |
[08:55] | Please, can I have my letter? | 可以把信还给我吗 |
[08:57] | Okay. Here. | 好 给你 |
[09:00] | Please. Ah! | 拜托 |
[09:02] | Please! | 拜托 |
[09:05] | Please! | 拜托 |
[09:10] | Stop. | 别打了 |
[09:16] | Go away! | 天啊 住手 滚开 |
[09:23] | Let me have a look. Let me have a look. | 让我看看 |
[09:26] | He tried to steal my letter! | 他想抢走我的信 |
[09:28] | Milo, Milo, stop. | 麦洛 住手 |
[09:30] | Stop. Stop. Stop. | 住手 |
[09:34] | What about Milo? | 那麦洛呢 |
[09:36] | I’ll look after Milo. He needs me. | 我会照顾麦洛 他需要我 |
[09:41] | Michael Morbius completed his doctorate by 19 | 麦可魔比斯19岁时取得博士学位 |
[09:45] | and quickly established himself | 更在短时间内 |
[09:47] | as the world’s leading authority on blood-borne diseases. | 成为全球顶尖的血液传播疾病权威 |
[09:51] | His development of artificial blood | 他所开发的人造血液 |
[09:53] | has saved more lives than penicillin. | 救回的人命已经超越盘尼西林 |
[09:57] | Michael Morbius, please step forward | 麦可魔比斯 请你上前 |
[10:01] | to acknowledge the receipt of your prize | 从瑞典国王手中 |
[10:04] | from His Majesty, the King of Sweden. | 接下你所获得的奖项 |
[10:22] | I can’t believe you dissed the king of Sweden. | 真不敢相信你呛了瑞典国王 |
[10:25] | The king and the queen, their loyal subjects, | 国王 王后 他们的忠臣 整个北欧 |
[10:28] | all of Scandinavia and the entire scientific community. | 还有整个科学界 |
[10:32] | Yeah, but who does that? | 谁会做那种事啊 |
[10:33] | Well, Anna, we both know I have issues. | 安娜 我们都知道我有病 |
[10:37] | But, hey, I kept the program. | 但我保留了节目表 |
[10:46] | There you are. | 你在这里啊 |
[10:48] | – Hey, Dr. Bancroft. – Hey, Anna. | -班卡弗特医生 -安娜 |
[10:50] | – We going to play? – Oh, I don’t think so. | -要玩一局吗 -不了 |
[10:53] | See, now that Dr. Morbius is back, | 魔比斯医生已经回来了 |
[10:56] | maybe you should try losing for a while, see how that feels. | 也许你能尝尝输掉的滋味了 |
[10:59] | Not gonna happen. | 才不会呢 |
[11:01] | – Michael. – Uh, yes? | -麦可 -什么事 |
[11:03] | You got a minute? | 借一步说话 |
[11:04] | Of course. | 当然 |
[11:05] | New one. For your collection. | 新的 给你收藏 |
[11:10] | Dr. Morbius is in trouble. | 魔比斯医生有麻烦了 |
[11:13] | I’m in trouble. | 我有麻烦了 |
[11:15] | “I can’t accept a prize for the byproduct of a failed experiment.” | “我不能因为实验失败的副产品而得奖” |
[11:21] | Lab 1. | 1号实验室 |
[11:22] | Front page, “American Scientist Rejects Nobel Prize.” | 头版 “美国科学家拒领诺贝尔奖” |
[11:27] | You know that people actually like writing checks to Nobel laureates? | 你知道大家喜欢开支票给诺贝尔奖得主吗 |
[11:32] | Makes them feel better about their investment. | 那让他们对自己的投资更有信心 |
[11:35] | It would help if you stuck around long enough to cash them. | 如果你能活着兑现它们会比较好 |
[11:39] | You’re pushing yourself too hard. | 你把自己逼得太紧了 |
[11:46] | Does our generous benefactor, Milo, know what you’re actually doing here? | 慷慨的金主麦洛知道你在这里做什么吗 |
[11:50] | What am I actually doing here? | 我在这里做什么 |
[11:52] | Remixing human DNA with bat DNA. | 混合人类和蝙蝠的DNA |
[11:55] | – I have no idea what you’re… – Talking about? | -我不知道你在 -说什么 |
[11:59] | Is anything ringing a bell? | 有印象吗 |
[12:01] | No bells ringing. Uh… | 完全没有 |
[12:03] | Okay. Maybe this will jog your memory. | 好 也许这能恢复你的记忆 |
[12:06] | I wouldn’t go in there if I were you. | 我可不会踏进去 |
[12:16] | That is a… | 那是 |
[12:17] | It’s a fish tank. Like, for… | 鱼缸 只是装了 |
[12:21] | flying mammals. | 会飞的哺乳类 |
[12:24] | Oh, I see. | 原来如此 |
[12:25] | Some friends I brought back from Costa Rica. | 我从哥斯大黎加带回来的朋友 |
[12:27] | So when were you gonna tell me? | 你什么时候才要告诉我 |
[12:31] | More importantly, how did you get my pass code? | 更重要的是 你怎么知道我的密码 |
[12:34] | It’s the first six digits of pi backwards. It’s your password for everything. | 圆周率前六码倒过来是你的万用密码 |
[12:37] | You should change that. | 你应该把它改掉 |
[12:39] | You could lose your license for this. | 你可能会因此失去执照 |
[12:41] | I’m not gonna need it much longer, doctor. | 我需要它的时间不长了 医生 |
[12:45] | You, on the other hand, will. | 但你还需要它 |
[12:51] | You know, there’s something called “plausible deniability.” | 有种东西叫做“合理的推诿” |
[12:54] | You should be thanking me. | 你该感谢我才对 |
[13:01] | These are the only mammals on Earth | 它们是地球上唯一进化到 |
[13:04] | that have evolved to feed exclusively on blood. | 完全以血液为食的哺乳动物 |
[13:08] | So in order to drink it, | 这些蝙蝠为了喝血 |
[13:10] | these bats produce saliva that contains unique anticoagulants. | 会产生含有独特抗凝血剂的唾液 |
[13:15] | So your theory is, if you can successfully splice vampire genes into your DNA, | 你认为如果能成功将吸血基因植入你的DNA |
[13:19] | it would allow your body to produce those same anticoagulants. | 你的身体就能产生同样的抗凝血剂 |
[13:23] | Yes. | 对 |
[13:25] | It would be a cure. | 那会成为解药 |
[13:27] | At what cost? | 代价呢 |
[13:29] | The fusion of different species is a legacy we already carry in our bodies. | 我们体内早就有不同物种融合的产物了 |
[13:34] | Viruses insinuating their nucleic acid onto our own | 长久以来 病毒都将它们的核酸 |
[13:38] | over hundreds of thousands of years. | 渗入我们的核酸 |
[13:40] | That’s evolution. This is different. | 那是进化 这不一样 |
[13:42] | I don’t think it is. | 我不认同 |
[13:44] | We have to push the boundaries, take the risks. | 我们必须突破界限 承担风险 |
[13:49] | Without that, there is no science. | 不那么做 就没有科学 |
[13:53] | No medicine. | 没有医学 |
[13:55] | No breakthroughs at all. | 毫无突破可言 |
[14:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:16] | Test subject for cell combination 117. | 117号细胞组合的测试对象 |
[14:40] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快啊 |
[15:01] | Test subject 117 has resulted in… | 117号测试对象的结果 |
[15:05] | failure. | 失败 |
[15:12] | I don’t wanna see you get hurt. | 我不想看到你受伤 |
[15:16] | I should’ve died years ago, Martine. | 我几年前就该死了 玛婷 |
[15:21] | Why am I still alive if not to fix this? | 我还活着就是为了解决这个问题 |
[15:24] | To save my best friend, Milo. And everyone else like us. | 为了救我的死党麦洛和其他的病人 |
[15:29] | Not like this. | 不能用这种方式 |
[15:31] | Dr. Morbius, it’s Anna. | 魔比斯医生 安娜出事了 |
[15:45] | Her temperature’s spiking, and her kidneys are shutting down. | 她的体温飙高 肾脏快不行了 |
[15:48] | We have to induce a coma before she has a stroke. | 让她进入人工昏迷 以免她中风 |
[15:52] | – A hundred milligrams of propofol. – Sure. | -100毫克的异丙酚 -好 |
[15:54] | Now. | 快点 |
[15:57] | Come on. | 来 |
[15:59] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[16:02] | It’s okay. We got you. | 没事了 有我们在 |
[16:05] | There you go. | 就是这样 |
[16:08] | There you go. | 就是这样 |
[16:11] | Thank you, nurse. | 谢谢你 护士 |
[16:13] | We’re gonna let you sleep a bit. | 我们会让你睡一会儿 |
[16:17] | Take a nice long nap. | 好好睡一觉吧 |
[16:30] | – Michael. – What? | -麦可 -什么事 |
[16:34] | It worked. | 它成功了 |
[16:55] | Dr. Michael Morbius. | 麦可魔比斯医生 |
[16:58] | Some crippled guy’s here to see the Boss. | 有个瘸子来找老板 |
[17:01] | Michael! Get over here! | 麦可 快过来 |
[17:03] | As long as I am a cripple you’ll be fine. | 你该庆幸我是个瘸子 |
[17:09] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[17:11] | I was trying out this new thing called “working.” | 我在尝试名叫“工作”的新玩意 |
[17:13] | Oh, yeah. I don’t believe I’m familiar with the word. | 对哦 我不太熟悉那个字眼 |
[17:16] | I don’t believe you are. | 我想也是 |
[17:18] | So, what’s up with the goon squad? | 你的恶棍团是怎么回事 |
[17:20] | Oh, I won a hand of cards against some Russian gentlemen. | 我玩牌赢了几位俄罗斯男士 |
[17:23] | – Apparently they found his luck improbable. – There you are. | -他们不相信他赌运那么好 -没错 |
[17:26] | More like impossible. | 是不可能那么好 |
[17:28] | So, doctor, how is our favorite patient? | 医生 我们最爱的病人还好吗 |
[17:30] | Still determined to make his short life even shorter? | 还是执意想让他的人生更苦短 |
[17:33] | Yes, I am. Anyway, you’re one to talk. | 没错 而且你还敢说 |
[17:34] | You look terrible. Look at the state of you. | 你看看你气色多糟糕 |
[17:36] | Says the man wearing… What is that, a quilt? | 你还穿着 这什么 被套吗 |
[17:39] | Oh, sorry. I didn’t get the memo to dress for a funeral. | 抱歉 我没听说要参加丧礼 |
[17:45] | Right. | 好 |
[17:46] | I will see you later. And you… | 我们回头见 至于你 |
[17:50] | my door is always open. | 有问题随时来找我 |
[17:52] | We miss you at Horizon. We could use your mind. | 实验室的人都很想你 我们需要你的头脑 |
[17:56] | – I’ll leave you two to your fun. – Bye, Nicholas. | -你们俩聊吧 -再见 尼可拉斯 |
[18:00] | I have some good news. | 我有好消息 |
[18:02] | Let’s go for a walk. | 我们去散步吧 |
[18:04] | How’s Martine doing these days? | 玛婷最近好吗 |
[18:06] | Dr. Bancroft? She is, uh, overqualified, outperforming, brilliant as usual. | 班卡弗特医生 依然大材小用 智识过人 |
[18:12] | And a royal pain in my ass. | 也让我非常头痛 |
[18:14] | But she’s keeping me honest for the most part. Why do you ask? | 但她让我规规矩矩做事 怎么了 |
[18:17] | Eh, no reason. Just haven’t seen you in forever. | 没事 只是很久没见到你了 |
[18:20] | I wondered if she had something to do with it. | 不知道跟她有没有关系 |
[18:23] | Aw, I miss you too. | 我也想你 |
[18:25] | But, yes, she has been working with me to save our lives. | 她确实很努力在救我们的命 |
[18:28] | I could ask her to stop if you like, put us out of our misery. | 我可以叫她停手 让我们解脱 |
[18:31] | Just don’t do something stupid and go and fall in love | 别做陷入爱河那种蠢事就好 |
[18:34] | because, believe you me, there is absolutely no cure for that. | 因为相信我 那绝对没药救 |
[18:38] | Says the guy who knows absolutely nothing about the subject. | 你对这种事一无所知还敢说 |
[18:40] | Not true. I read about it in books all the time. | 错了 我常常在书上读到 |
[18:43] | – Books, really? Wow. – Yeah. | -书 真的吗 -对 |
[18:45] | Or romantic comedies. The point is… | 或是浪漫喜剧 重点是 |
[18:48] | The point is, love is not on the cards for us, my friend. | 重点是我们没有谈恋爱的命 朋友 |
[18:52] | Listen, if you start quoting The Notebook to me, | 如果你开始引用《手札情缘》 |
[18:54] | I am going to stop and hobble very slowly in the opposite direction. | 我就要转头一拐一拐地龟速离开了 |
[19:00] | I’m close, Milo. I can feel it. | 我快成功了 我感觉得到 |
[19:06] | A cure. | 解药 |
[19:09] | It’s finally possible. | 终于有可能实现了 |
[19:12] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[19:13] | Highly experimental. | 初期实验阶段 |
[19:16] | Ethically questionable. | 道德上极度争议 |
[19:19] | – Very, very, very expensive. – I knew that was coming. | -非常昂贵 -我就知道 |
[19:23] | And not exactly legal. | 而且不完全合法 |
[19:26] | Oh, and it has to be done in international waters. | 还必须在公海上进行 |
[19:31] | You were always expensive. | 你做的事总是很昂贵 |
[19:33] | Is it dangerous? Should I be worried? | 危险吗 我该担心吗 |
[19:37] | – You want me to lie to you? – That would be nice, yes. | -你要我骗你吗 -那也不错 |
[19:40] | – It’s a walk in the park on a sunny day. – Oh, yeah, that bad, eh? | -像晴天散步那么轻松惬意 -那么惨啊 |
[19:45] | Listen. | 听着 |
[19:47] | We don’t have much time left. | 我们的时间不多了 |
[19:52] | This could be our last chance. | 这可能是我们最后的机会 |
[19:59] | So, what do you say? | 你怎么说 |
[20:02] | We go out with a fight? | 奋战到底 |
[20:07] | Yeah. | 好 |
[20:12] | You with me? | 你我一起 |
[20:14] | Till the day you die, brother. Till the day you die. | 直到你咽气的那天 兄弟 |
[20:18] | You’ll have everything you need. | 你需要的都会准备好 |
[20:20] | We’re the original Spartans, mate. | 我们是真正的斯巴达人 |
[20:23] | The few against the many. | 以寡敌众 |
[20:25] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:35] | You know, I’m sure you’re cheating. | 我很确定你有作弊 |
[20:37] | No. No, you’re not. | 我没有 别这么输不起 |
[20:40] | What you got? | 你有什么牌 |
[20:41] | Putting another one in the oven. Wish me luck. | 配方调整完成 祝我好运 |
[20:51] | The moment of truth. | 成败就看这一刻 |
[21:11] | Success, Martine. We did it. | 成功了 玛婷 我们办到了 |
[21:14] | It’s holding together. | 状态很稳定 |
[21:16] | Test 243. | 第243次测试 |
[21:20] | Human trials. | 人类实验 |
[21:38] | I’m glad it’s you. | 很高兴是你操刀 |
[21:46] | Had a lot of other suitors, didn’t you? | 有很多追求者 对吗 |
[21:47] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:49] | You know, the whole near-death thing | 像我这种频临死亡的状态 |
[21:52] | is very, very chic. | 是非常有吸引力的 |
[21:55] | I read it in Cosmo. | 我在柯梦波丹上读到的 |
[21:59] | Do they still make Cosmo? I don’t know. | 杂志还有在出版吗 我不知道 |
[22:13] | I know it’s just what you always wanted. | 我知道你一直很想要这个 |
[22:15] | Could be a collector’s item one day, you never know. | 有一天可能会成为贵重收藏品 |
[22:18] | This better not be my last one. | 这最好不是最后一个 |
[22:21] | I know this is painful, but you got it. | 我知道这样很痛 但你行的 |
[22:27] | That’s it. Bingo. | 对了 宾果 |
[22:28] | Right there. | 就是那里 |
[22:34] | Almost there, almost there. | 快好了 |
[22:40] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[22:41] | Come on. | 慢慢来 |
[22:44] | There you go. | 躺下吧 |
[22:55] | You can buckle me up. | 你可以把我绑起来了 |
[22:57] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | 好 |
[22:59] | You all right? Great. | 你还好吗 那就好 |
[23:28] | I call. | 我跟 |
[23:31] | Bringing out the big guns. | 要出好牌了 |
[23:33] | Let’s go again. | 再来一局 |
[23:34] | I’ll be back. I’m gonna check on the doctor. | 我马上回来 我去看看那个医生 |
[23:36] | All right. | 好 |
[23:54] | You shouldn’t be down here. | 你不该下来这里的 |
[23:56] | I can be wherever I want, nurse. | 我想去哪就去哪 护士 |
[23:59] | It’s “doctor,” actually. | 其实是“医生” |
[24:02] | I’m afraid you’re gonna have to leave. | 我恐怕得请你离开 |
[24:04] | Doctor. Sure, I can see it. | 医生 是蛮像的啦 |
[24:08] | But, uh, you’re still the help, just like me. | 但你跟我一样只是个帮手 |
[24:12] | Wow. You can tell all that by just looking at me, huh? | 哇 你光用看的就知道了 |
[24:16] | Here I thought you were just another jacked-up dumb shit. | 我还以为你只是另一个无脑大只佬呢 |
[24:21] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[24:29] | Michael? | 麦可 |
[24:44] | Michael? | 麦可 |
[24:45] | Where is he? | 他在哪里 |
[24:47] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[24:49] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[24:51] | Everybody down to the lab now. | 所有人快下来实验室 |
[24:54] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[24:59] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[25:09] | Michael! | 麦可 |
[25:13] | Stop! | 住手 |
[25:21] | Michael. | 麦可 |
[25:26] | It’s just me. | 是我 |
[25:28] | It’s just me. | 是我啊 |
[25:30] | Michael, please. | 麦可 拜托 |
[25:34] | Michael, stop! | 麦可 住手 |
[25:36] | Stop! Please! | 住手 |
[25:40] | You’re hurting yourself! Stop! | 你在伤害自己 住手 |
[25:42] | Hey! Step back! Move! | 后退 让开 |
[25:45] | Stop. Put that gun down… | 住手 把枪放下 |
[25:47] | Move! | 快走 |
[26:08] | Shit. Close it! Close it! | 靠 快关门 |
[26:10] | What the hell is that thing? | 那是什么鬼东西 |
[26:28] | Fall back! Fall back! | 撤退 |
[26:30] | Shit. | 该死 |
[26:38] | Let’s move. | 快走 |
[26:39] | Go, go, go! | 走 |
[26:44] | Johnny! | 强尼 |
[26:50] | Get out of here! | 快离开这里 |
[26:56] | Sweeping Level 3. | 调查第三层中 |
[26:58] | Jason, come in. Jason. Jason? | 杰森 请回答 杰森 |
[27:07] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[27:10] | Son of a bitch! | 混蛋 |
[27:20] | Shit! Oh! | 该死 |
[27:22] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[29:08] | Martine. | 玛婷 |
[29:10] | Martine. | 玛婷 |
[29:26] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[29:56] | Mayday, mayday, mayday. This is the LCV Murnau. | 求救 这里是穆瑙号 |
[30:01] | Call letters 3-X5Y. | 呼号3X5Y |
[30:03] | We are 13 nautical miles off the coast of Long Island. | 我们在长岛海岸13海里外 |
[30:07] | Request immediate airlift. | 请求立即空中撤离 |
[30:10] | Repeat, this is the LCV Murnau. | 重复 这里是穆瑙号 |
[30:14] | Mayday, mayday, mayday. | 求救 |
[30:33] | It’s up here to the right. | 在这里的右边 |
[30:35] | FBI Agent Stroud. Can we have the room, please? | 调查局探员史特劳德 请各位先离开现场 |
[30:40] | You heard the man. Can we please have the room? | 你们都听到了 请先离开 |
[30:42] | If you could start exiting, that’d be fantastic. | 请各位开始离开 感激不尽 |
[30:51] | Well, we haven’t had anything this good since that thing in San Francisco. | 自从旧金山那次就没看过这种场面了 |
[30:54] | Uh, eight bodies, running IDs right now, | 八具尸体 正在查身份 |
[30:57] | but apparently they all shop at the same mercenary supply store. | 但他们显然都在同一间佣兵用品店购物 |
[31:01] | Uh, one survivor, a Dr. Martine Bancroft. | 唯一幸存的是玛婷班卡弗特医生 |
[31:04] | Can we talk to her? | 能找她问话吗 |
[31:05] | If she wakes up. Uh, she fell down and hit her head, apparently. | 要看她会不会醒来 她摔倒撞到头了 |
[31:09] | – Anything else? – Someone made a mayday call. | -还有呢 -有人用无线电求救 |
[31:12] | Not Dr. Bancroft. | 不是班卡弗特医生 |
[31:13] | Nope. It was a male, didn’t identify himself, | 没错 是男性 身分不明 |
[31:16] | then wiped all the surveillance footage. | 还删除所有监视器影片 |
[31:18] | He grew a conscience and jumped overboard? | 然后他良心发现跳海了 |
[31:20] | It happens. Oh, and get this. All the bodies that you’re looking at | 这种事常有 对了 你看到的这些尸体 |
[31:24] | are nearly drained of their blood. | 身上的血几乎被抽干了 |
[31:27] | So, what hunts at night and drinks human blood? | 什么东西在晚上狩猎 还喝人血 |
[31:33] | You’re gonna love this. | 你会喜欢这个的 |
[31:34] | Early this morning | 今天稍早 |
[31:36] | an unmanned cargo ship was discovered near the eastern tip of Long Island | 在长岛东端附近发现一艘无人驾驶的货船 |
[31:39] | with multiple bodies onboard. | 船上有多具尸体 |
[31:41] | Authorities are not making any comment at this time. | 当局尚未对这起事件做出评论 |
[31:44] | But there are reports of one survivor, | 但传出有一名生还者 |
[31:46] | and we have learned from a high-ranking Coast Guard official | 有位海岸防卫队高级官员也表示 |
[31:49] | that the vessel was flying a Panamanian flag when it drifted in from international… | 这艘船从公海漂进来时 挂着巴拿马国旗 |
[31:56] | What’s happened? | 发生什么事 |
[31:59] | Some kind of accident. | 某种意外 |
[32:04] | How’s your pain today? On a one to ten? | 今天的疼痛度从一到十是多少 |
[32:08] | 11 Eleven. | |
[32:46] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:49] | You’re going to be okay. | 你不会有事的 |
[33:03] | Lab 1. Privacy screens. | 一号实验室 防窥模式 |
[33:24] | Come on. Come on. | 快啊 |
[34:23] | As a result of my procedure, I have an overpowering urge to consume… | 实验结果导致我非常强烈地渴望 |
[34:30] | blood. | 血 |
[34:32] | Human blood. | 人血 |
[34:37] | In certain respects, | 在某些层面 |
[34:39] | I have succeeded far beyond anything I could have imagined. | 我得到了超乎想像的成功 |
[34:43] | For the first time in my entire life, I feel… | 这是我有生以来第一次感到 |
[34:46] | good. | 很美好 |
[34:48] | Yesterday, I could barely walk. Today, | 昨天的我不良于行 今天 |
[34:51] | I don’t know what I’m capable of. | 却不知道自己能力的极限 |
[35:06] | For a period of time after ingestion, my numbers are off the charts. | 吸血后有段时间 我的状态好到破表 |
[35:10] | I have the constitution of an Olympic athlete. | 我有奥运选手般的体格 |
[35:14] | Increased strength and speed that can only be described as… | 力量和速度都提升 唯一的形容就是 |
[35:18] | superhuman. | 超级人类 |
[35:20] | And all of this… on artificial blood. | 这还只是人造血的效果 |
[35:34] | I’ve become something different. | 我变成不同的东西了 |
[35:37] | I feel a kinship with these creatures. | 我感受到和这些生物的血族关系 |
[35:40] | They would tear anyone else apart, but they welcome me. | 它们能撕裂任何人 却对我表示欢迎 |
[35:45] | Like a brother. | 像兄弟一样 |
[36:03] | I’ve even developed a form of echolocation. | 甚至发展出回声定位能力 |
[36:07] | Bat radar, for the uninitiated. | 也就是蝙蝠雷达 |
[36:12] | The question is: | 问题是 |
[36:14] | How do I control it? | 我要怎么控制它 |
[36:16] | Isolate it? | 聚精会神 |
[36:20] | Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[36:24] | And let it go. | 然后释放它 |
[36:56] | But, unfortunately, this condition is temporary. | 很不幸地 这种状态是暂时的 |
[37:03] | I’ve been timing myself. | 我一直在计时 |
[37:05] | Artificial blood keeps me stable for six hours. | 人造血能让我稳定六小时 |
[37:10] | But that window… is growing shorter. | 但时效越来越短了 |
[37:15] | Artificial blood won’t work forever. | 人造血不会永远有效 |
[37:19] | One question remains: What if…? | 有个问题依然存在 万一 |
[37:24] | What if artificial blood becomes ineffective? | 万一人造血失效会如何 |
[37:29] | What happens if I go without? | 如果我不用它会如何 |
[37:31] | No blue… | 不用蓝的 |
[37:33] | No red… Nothing. | 不用红的 都不用 |
[37:39] | Eventually, my vitals drop precipitously | 我的生命征象最后急遽下降 |
[37:42] | and my illness returns with a vengeance. | 病痛甚至变得更严重 |
[37:46] | Soon, I’ll face a choice. | 我很快就会面临抉择 |
[37:49] | Drink the red… or die. | 喝下红的 或是死亡 |
[37:53] | But what happened on that ship… can’t ever happen again. | 但那艘船上发生的事不能再发生了 |
[38:26] | Michael. | 麦可 |
[38:28] | It’s me. You in here? | 是我 你在这里吗 |
[38:34] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[38:40] | Michael? Michael? What are you doing? | 麦可 麦可 你在做什么 |
[38:46] | Michael, it’s Milo. What are you doing? | 麦可 是麦洛 你在做什么 |
[38:50] | Do you need help? | 你需要帮助吗 |
[38:52] | What? | 什么 |
[39:01] | “Blood.” | “血” |
[39:04] | You want the blood in the freezer? Wait. | 你要冰库里的血 等等 |
[39:10] | I’m coming, I’m coming. I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[39:21] | Michael, hang on. | 麦可 撑着点 |
[39:24] | Here. Here. | 来 |
[39:36] | Michael… | 麦可 |
[39:49] | You’re… You’re strong. | 你好强壮 |
[39:51] | Michael. | 麦可 |
[39:53] | You did it. You did it. You found a cure to live. | 你做到了 你找到活命的解药了 |
[39:58] | Michael. | 麦可 |
[40:00] | What? What is it? | 什么 怎么了 |
[40:02] | I’ve made a terrible mistake, Milo. | 我犯下大错了 麦洛 |
[40:05] | We all make mistakes. Don’t worry about it. | 我们都会犯错 别担心 |
[40:07] | You’ve never made one like this before. | 你可没犯过这种错 |
[40:09] | Michael, enough. | 麦可 够了 |
[40:10] | Just give it to me. I need it. I can’t live like this any longer. Please. | 给我 我需要它 我受够这种生活了 拜托 |
[40:14] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[40:15] | What do you mean, you can’t? | 什么叫你做不到 |
[40:18] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[40:19] | I need this. I… | 我需要它 |
[40:21] | I’ve done things, Milo. | 我做了错事 麦洛 |
[40:27] | I killed people. | 我杀了人 |
[40:29] | W-we… We can make that go away. | 我们可以摆平那种事 |
[40:32] | The ones on the boat, they’re thugs, guns for hire. | 船上那些人都是拿钱办事的恶棍 |
[40:35] | I can make that go away | 我能摆平那件事 |
[40:36] | – You don’t understand. – I do understand. Please. | -你不懂 -我懂 拜托你 |
[40:38] | Have I ever denied you anything? Said no? | 我拒绝过你吗 我说过“不”吗 |
[40:41] | – Have I always given you…? – I can’t control it! | -我总是给你 -我控制不了它 |
[40:44] | What, so… So you get to live and I get to die? Is that it? | 所以你能活命 我就得死 是吗 |
[40:53] | It’s a curse. | 这是个诅咒 |
[40:55] | Believe me, brother. It is. | 相信我 兄弟 真的 |
[40:59] | Now, please, I need you to go. | 拜托你 我要你离开 |
[41:02] | – It’s not safe here. – No. | -这里不安全 -不要 |
[41:04] | No, don’t make me go. | 不要 别逼我走 |
[41:05] | – Please, Michael, don’t… – I said, get out! | -拜托 麦可 你别 -我叫你滚 |
[41:15] | I said, get out! | 快滚 |
[41:29] | Milo. | 麦洛 |
[41:36] | She’s right here. | 她就在这里 |
[41:41] | Dr. Bancroft? Agents Stroud and Rodriguez. | 班卡弗特医生 史特劳德和罗里格斯探员 |
[41:46] | How you feeling, doctor? | 你感觉如何 医生 |
[41:48] | Like I’m in a hospital, eating really crappy Jell-O. | 感觉像在住院 吃着很烂的凝胶物 |
[41:52] | This shouldn’t take long. | 耽误你一点时间 |
[41:54] | You were out on a container ship that washed up off of Long Island. | 我们在冲上长岛岸边的货船上发现你 |
[41:58] | Doctor, there were eight dead bodies inside. | 医生 船上有八具尸体 |
[42:01] | We also noticed that their blood was… | 我们也发现他们的血被 |
[42:04] | What do you call it? | 要怎么说 |
[42:06] | Exsanguinated. I looked it up. | 医学名词是放血 我查过 |
[42:09] | So, um, sorry for the graphic nature of some of these photos. | 抱歉让你看这些血腥的照片 |
[42:14] | But, um, you’re a doctor, so you know what people look like on the inside. | 但你是医生 你知道人体里面长什么样 |
[42:18] | These puncture wounds right there, | 你觉得这里的穿刺伤口 |
[42:21] | those look like fang marks to you? | 像不像尖牙的咬痕 |
[42:31] | Well, you were out there conducting a major experiment. | 你在那里进行重大实验 |
[42:36] | We’re just hoping you could shed some light. | 希望你能提供一些线索 |
[42:39] | Yeah, that… Not exactly sanitary, isn’t it? | 那 不太卫生吧 |
[42:44] | I’m having a little bit of a hard time remembering what happened that night. | 我想不起来那晚发生什么事 |
[42:48] | Sure. Let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[42:54] | You also work at the Horizon Lab, right? | 你也在地平线实验室工作吧 |
[42:58] | With Dr. Michael Morbius. | 跟麦可魔比斯医生一起 |
[43:01] | Yes. | 对 |
[43:05] | Appreciate your time, doctor. | 谢谢你见我们 医生 |
[43:44] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[43:56] | Who’s there? | 是谁在那里 |
[44:03] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[45:14] | Get away from her. Just step back. | 离她远一点 退后 |
[45:17] | Has she been there all night? | 她整晚都在那里 |
[45:19] | Looks like all the blood was drained from her body. | 她体内的血似乎被抽干了 |
[45:34] | – Any contusions? – Not that I can see. | -有挫伤吗 -看来没有 |
[45:43] | Back to our rooms, okay? | 快回病房 好吗 |
[46:15] | Dr. Morbius? Agent Stroud. | 魔比斯医生 我是史特劳德探员 |
[46:19] | Agent Rodriguez. Can we have a minute? | 罗里格斯探员 耽误你一下 |
[46:23] | Of course. How can I help you? | 当然 有什么事 |
[46:24] | First, I wanna say thank you. | 首先我要向你道谢 |
[46:26] | Your artificial blood actually saved my arm in Afghanistan, sir. | 因为你的人造血在阿富汗救了我的手臂 |
[46:32] | I’m glad I could be of service. | 很高兴能帮上忙 |
[46:33] | I mean, I must admit, doc, you don’t look anything like you do on the news. | 我得承认 你看起来完全不像新闻里那样 |
[46:38] | Yeah, you look downright robust. | 对 你看起来很健壮 |
[46:40] | I have good days and bad. | 我的状况时好时坏 |
[46:43] | Pilates helps. | 皮拉提斯很有帮助 |
[46:45] | How are you on boats? | 你在船上怎么样 |
[46:48] | As you can see… | 你可以看到 |
[46:50] | don’t have very good sea legs. | 我的腿不太适合搭船 |
[46:54] | Why do you ask? | 怎么了吗 |
[46:55] | ‘Cause you’ve been looking for a cure for your condition your whole life, right? | 你这辈子都在寻找解药 对吧 |
[47:00] | You’ve pretty much tried everything. | 你几乎试过所有方法 |
[47:03] | Crazy experiments, maybe on a boat? | 也许会在船上做疯狂的实验 |
[47:07] | “Crazy” isn’t a term that I would use… detective. | 我不会用“疯狂”这字眼 探员 |
[47:12] | Unorthodox, maybe. | 或许方法不太正统 |
[47:15] | But I’d do just about anything to save a life. | 但我会尽全力挽救人命 |
[47:18] | I’m sure you can understand that. | 相信你们能了解 |
[47:20] | Anything else I can help you two with? | 两位还需要什么协助吗 |
[47:26] | All units, the 120 block, Horizon Labs, | 所有人到120号地平线实验室 |
[47:28] | female body drained of blood, initiate lockdown. | 一具女尸血被抽干 封锁建筑 |
[47:31] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[47:32] | Doc, got a couple more questions for you. | 医生 还有几个问题要请教你 |
[47:36] | Yeah, you’re coming with us. | 对 你得跟我们走 |
[47:44] | Hey, freeze! | 别动 |
[47:45] | Stop him! | 抓住他 |
[47:49] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[47:59] | Hold fire! | 别开火 |
[48:01] | Get backup and meet me up top. | 叫支援到楼顶跟我会合 |
[48:27] | Enough. | 够了 |
[48:34] | It’s worse than I first thought. | 情况比我预期的更糟 |
[48:36] | At this rate, artificial blood will stop working in a matter of days. | 依这个速度 人造血在几天内就会失效 |
[48:42] | 8:13 p.m. | 下午8点13分 |
[48:46] | Down from six hours to four hours, 22 minutes. | 从6小时缩短到4小时22分 |
[48:55] | I got a problem. | 这下麻烦了 |
[49:17] | Holy water? Really? | 圣水 真的吗 |
[49:21] | What? I’m not taking any chances. | 干嘛 我可不想冒险 |
[49:25] | It’s triple blessed. | 它经过三次祝圣 |
[49:31] | We found this little guy on the container ship… | 我们在货船上发现这玩意 |
[49:36] | with those bodies. | 在那些尸体旁边 |
[49:39] | That’s a little hobby of yours, right? | 这是你的嗜好吧 |
[49:46] | You know, eight dead mercs on a boat really doesn’t ruffle our feathers. | 八个佣兵死在船上 对我们来说不是大事 |
[49:51] | I’m pretty sure they were guilty of something and happy to have them off the water. | 他们八成都是坏胚子 少几个是几个 |
[49:55] | But Nurse Sutton, single mother with twin girls, that’s… | 但萨顿护士是有两个女儿的单亲妈妈 |
[50:01] | something else. | 就是另一回事了 |
[50:03] | Yes, I know. | 我知道 |
[50:05] | Her name was Kristen. We worked together every single day for seven years. | 她的名字是克丝婷 我们密切共事了七年 |
[50:10] | She was a good person. | 她是个好人 |
[50:12] | So why’d you do it? | 那你为什么下手 |
[50:18] | I can’t answer that. | 我没办法回答你 |
[50:27] | What did you do to yourself, doctor? | 你对自己做了什么 医生 |
[50:31] | – Make us understand. – I wish I knew. | -帮我们了解 -我要是知道就好了 |
[50:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[50:40] | Great stuff. Um, Really informative. Thank you. Uh.. | 太好了 资讯充足 谢谢你 |
[50:44] | I dropped a bag. There’s something inside that I need. | 我掉了一个袋子 里面有我需要的东西 |
[50:48] | – Bag of artificial blood. – Yeah. | -一袋人造血 -对 |
[50:50] | Yeah. It’s in evidence, I’m sorry. | 那是证据 抱歉 |
[50:58] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[51:01] | I’m starting to get hungry. | 我开始感到饥饿了 |
[51:04] | And you don’t wanna see me when I’m hungry. | 你不会想看到饥饿的我 |
[51:11] | We’re done here. Let’s go. | 我们谈完了 走吧 |
[51:17] | Guard! | 警卫 |
[51:21] | Your lawyer’s here. | 你的律师来了 |
[51:35] | You look terrible. | 你看起来糟透了 |
[51:40] | Lawyer, huh? | 律师是吧 |
[51:42] | I don’t remember you ever finishing law school. | 我可不记得你有念完法学院 |
[51:44] | ‘Cause I didn’t. | 因为我没有 |
[51:48] | Sit down. Sit down. | 坐下 |
[51:55] | I mean, if one of us was going to end up in bright orange trainers, | 如果我们之中有一个要穿上橘色连身衣 |
[51:59] | I would never have guessed it would be you. | 我绝对猜不到是你 |
[52:04] | They’re charging me with murder. | 他们要以杀人罪起诉我 |
[52:09] | I don’t know. I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[52:14] | Maybe I blacked out? Uh… | 也许我昏过去了 |
[52:18] | Hey. Now listen to me. | 嘿 你听我说 |
[52:23] | I don’t believe it. | 我不相信 |
[52:25] | You’re not capable of that. | 你做不出那种事 |
[52:28] | I know that all you’ve ever tried to do is help people. | 我知道你向来只想帮助人们 |
[52:32] | You don’t belong here. | 你不属于这里 |
[52:34] | This place is for terrorists and drugs lords and God knows who. | 这里是关恐怖分子 毒枭那些人渣的 |
[52:37] | Michael, we need to get you out of here. In whatever way possible. | 麦可 我们无论如何都得把你弄出去 |
[52:42] | Maybe this is where I belong. | 也许我就属于这里 |
[52:45] | If I’m in here, then nobody else dies. | 只要我在这里 就不会再死人 |
[52:47] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[52:49] | You are not capable of killing that woman. | 你没办法杀死那个女人的 |
[52:53] | Hey, Your Highness, time’s up. | 陛下 时间到了 |
[52:56] | Michael, here’s something to keep you going. | 麦可 这个能让你撑下去 |
[53:01] | Guard. | 警卫 |
[53:30] | Never too early. | 永远不嫌早 |
[53:47] | Milo. | 麦洛 |
[54:06] | Milo! | 麦洛 |
[54:35] | Let’s move! | 快出动 |
[54:37] | Come on, this way! | 快点 这边 |
[54:48] | Let’s go. Let’s go. | 动作快 |
[54:50] | Open the door. | 开门 |
[54:51] | Now! Go! | 进去 |
[54:53] | He’s getting away! | 他要逃走了 |
[55:18] | Daily Bugle, please, sir. | 请给我《号角日报》 |
[55:20] | – There you go, buddy. – Here you are, my friend. | -在这里 -好 朋友 |
[55:25] | Always figured that guy for a freak. | 我就知道那家伙有鬼 |
[55:26] | How’s that? You’ve never met him. | 怎么说 你又没见过他 |
[55:28] | I mean, look at him. What else you need to know? | 你看看他 还需要什么证据 |
[55:32] | You know, you shouldn’t judge someone by how they look. | 你不应该以貌取人的 |
[55:34] | Didn’t your mother teach you any manners? | 你妈没教你礼貌吗 |
[55:37] | Take me, for example. I may look harmless enough. | 就拿我来说 我或许看起来人畜无害 |
[55:42] | Do you think I’m joking? | 你觉得我在说笑 |
[56:03] | Milo! | 麦洛 |
[56:06] | Got me. | 被你发现了 |
[56:07] | You see? I knew you could do it. | 看吧 我就知道你做得到 |
[56:10] | You took the serum even after I warned you. | 你拿了血清 无视我的警告 |
[56:13] | What am I gonna do, lay down and die? Thank you for the death wish. | 难道我该躺下等死 谢谢你的遗愿 兄弟 |
[56:15] | I tried to protect you! | 我是想保护你 |
[56:17] | Protect me? Protect me from what? | 保护我 有什么好怕的 |
[56:19] | Becoming a monster like me. | 成为我这种怪物 |
[56:21] | I don’t think you’re a monster. Okay? | 我不觉得你是怪物 好吗 |
[56:23] | I killed the nurse. I killed the nurse. I know. | 是我杀了护士 我知道 |
[56:28] | But you know what it’s like your first time. | 但你也知道第一次是如何 |
[56:30] | You have no idea what you’re doing. You have no control. | 你不知道自己在干嘛 也控制不了 |
[56:33] | No. | 不 |
[56:37] | Milo, you have to stop. | 麦洛 你得停手 |
[56:39] | You have to stop. You have to stop denying who you are. | 你才该停手 别再否定自己了 |
[56:42] | It’s boring. We can go anywhere, we can do anything. Let’s go. | 无聊死了 我们可以无往不利 随心所欲 |
[56:46] | Let’s have some fun. | 我们找点乐子吧 |
[56:47] | This isn’t you. | 你不是这种人 |
[56:51] | I know you. Where’s the brother that I used to have? | 我了解你 我以前那个兄弟呢 |
[56:55] | How can you say that to me? | 你怎么能说这种话 |
[56:57] | Look what you’ve become. | 看看你这副模样 |
[56:59] | Everything I am, I am because of you. I looked up to you my whole life. | 我有今天都是因为你 我一直都很敬佩你 |
[57:04] | I will never leave you, and I will not go back. | 我绝对不会抛下你 也不会回去 |
[57:07] | You cannot make me go back. I won’t let you make me go back! | 你不能逼我回去 我不会接受的 |
[57:27] | Move, bitch, move! | 滚开 别挡路 |
[57:40] | – Goodness. – Whoo! | 够了 |
[57:43] | We’ve evolved! | 我们已经进化了 |
[57:47] | You’re a scientist, Michael. Surely, surely you understand that. | 你是科学家 麦可 你一定明白 |
[57:51] | That’s not what this is. This is a mistake. | 这不是进化 这是个错误 |
[57:54] | But I can fix it. I’ll figure out how to reverse it. | 但我能补救 我会找到逆转的方法 |
[57:57] | Artificial blood will keep us stable until I do. | 目前就用人造血让我们保持稳定 |
[58:00] | Yeah, I’m fine just the way I am, thank you very much. | 我现在好得很 谢谢你的好意 |
[58:03] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[58:04] | Hands up! | 手举高 |
[58:06] | – Up against the wall. Now. – Officer. | -面墙站好 -警察先生 |
[58:07] | – Come on. – Anything you say. | -快点 -你说了算 |
[58:09] | – You. Don’t move. – Okey-dokey. | -你 别动 -遵命 |
[58:13] | We have the suspects. | 我们抓到嫌犯了 |
[58:16] | Like we used to say… | 就像我们说过的 |
[58:18] | live a little. | 享受一下 |
[58:24] | – Hey! – Freeze! | -嘿 -别动 |
[58:37] | All our lives, we’ve lived with death hanging over us. | 我们这辈子都活在死神的阴影下 |
[58:41] | Why? | 为什么 |
[58:43] | Why shouldn’t they know what it feels like for a change, Michael? | 为什么不该让他们尝尝那种滋味 麦可 |
[58:49] | Michael! | 麦可 |
[58:53] | Michael. | 麦可 |
[59:11] | I’m not gonna fight you, Milo. | 我不会跟你打的 麦洛 |
[1:00:28] | Now he’s laying out officers in my city, huh? | 现在他开始对警察下手了 |
[1:00:32] | It’s unforgiveable. | 绝不能放过他 |
[1:00:37] | – Just keep your eyes on Dr. Bancroft. – Yeah. | -盯着班卡弗特医生 -好 |
[1:01:36] | Woman in the jeans, where’d she go? | 穿牛仔裤的女人去哪了 |
[1:01:39] | Yeah, right. | 最好是 |
[1:01:47] | Great. | 太好了 |
[1:02:02] | Hey, stranger. | 陌生人 |
[1:02:06] | Michael? | 麦可 |
[1:02:11] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该在这里的 |
[1:02:13] | I didn’t kill Nurse Sutton or the police. | 我没有杀萨顿护士或警察 |
[1:02:17] | Or any of those people. | 或报导提到的人 |
[1:02:21] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:02:23] | Milo, he… | 麦洛 |
[1:02:24] | He took the serum. | 他拿了血清 |
[1:02:27] | He’s out there. And I have to stop him. | 他还在外头 我必须阻止他 |
[1:02:33] | But I need your help. | 但我需要你帮忙 |
[1:02:41] | Coffee? | 喝咖啡吗 |
[1:02:43] | – No, thanks. I quit caffeine. – It’s decaf. | -不了 我戒咖啡因了 -这是低因咖啡 |
[1:02:56] | – Not that kind of vampire. – Just checking. | -不是那种吸血鬼 -确认下而已 |
[1:03:00] | I shouldn’t have dragged you out there. I’m sorry. | 我不该把你扯进这件事的 很抱歉 |
[1:03:03] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[1:03:06] | I wanted to be there. | 是我自愿的 |
[1:03:08] | Well, then apology rescinded. | 那我收回刚刚的道歉 |
[1:03:10] | I guess we’re both a little crazy. | 我们都有一点疯狂 |
[1:03:12] | – How do you feel? – Incredible. | -你感觉如何 -非常好 |
[1:03:14] | I mean, I went from dying my entire life to feeling more alive than ever. | 我从频临死亡 到感受前所未有的重生 |
[1:03:19] | Thankfully, artificial blood keeps me stable. | 幸运的是 人造血让我稳定下来 |
[1:03:22] | I just have to drink it more often. | 我只需要频繁摄取就好 |
[1:03:24] | – How often? – Uh… | 多频繁 |
[1:03:26] | Every four hours, 22 minutes. Down from six. | 从每6小时降到每4小时22分 |
[1:03:29] | It’s losing its effectiveness. | 人造血的效力正在下降 |
[1:03:31] | The issue is, when it stops working… | 问题是 当它完全失效时 |
[1:03:37] | I’ll become like Milo. | 我就会变成麦洛那样 |
[1:03:40] | You won’t. | 你不会的 |
[1:03:43] | Hi. Over there. | 结帐 |
[1:03:52] | Sorry, this one’s no good. | 抱歉 这是假钞 |
[1:03:53] | Check it again. And keep one for yourself. | 再查一次 这张送你 |
[1:03:56] | No, I don’t wanna do it. | 不 我不想这样做 |
[1:03:58] | There’s plenty more where those came from. | 我们还有很多 |
[1:03:59] | Come on, man, we gotta get back to the lab. | 快点 我们要回实验室了 |
[1:04:09] | Michael? | 麦可 |
[1:04:10] | Okay, I know that look. | 我知道那个表情 |
[1:04:12] | You’re up to something. What is it? | 你在计划什么 说来听听 |
[1:04:14] | I’ll need a couple of things from the lab. | 我需要实验室里的东西 |
[1:04:16] | Can you do that for me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[1:04:17] | Yes, I can. But you didn’t answer my question. | 可以 但你没有回答我的问题 |
[1:04:18] | What is it? | 需要什么 |
[1:04:19] | You’re right. I’m up to something. | 你是对的 我确实有个计划 |
[1:04:30] | – You got the blood? – Got it. | -你有拿血吗 -有 |
[1:05:05] | The ink on this new batch is pretty legit. | 这一批的墨水还蛮像的 |
[1:05:07] | It’s a good thing we switched the chemicals. | 还好我们换了化学药剂 |
[1:05:09] | Yo, finish up. | 快点搞定 |
[1:05:44] | It’s a nice place that you got here. | 你们这地方很不错 |
[1:05:47] | Oh, I love this movie. Is this the part | 我喜欢这部片 |
[1:05:49] | where the mysterious guy with the hoodie comes in | 神秘帽T男是不是会在这时候 |
[1:05:51] | and kicks everybody’s asses? I love that part. | 进来把大家打趴 我喜欢那一段 |
[1:05:54] | Who the hell are you? | 你是什么人 |
[1:05:55] | It doesn’t matter, but I am gonna need your laboratory. | 那不重要 但我需要你们的实验室 |
[1:05:59] | You can keep the money, all your little toys. | 你们可以把钱和那些玩具带走 |
[1:06:02] | Just leave the science-y stuff and that bag of spicy Cheetos. | 留下实验用具和那包辣味奇多就好 |
[1:06:06] | He wants my lab? | 他想要我的实验室 |
[1:06:08] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:06:10] | – You trying to be funny? – No, no, no. Absolutely not. | -你在搞笑吗 -绝对不是 |
[1:06:13] | That’s their job. I mean, look at their matching necklaces. | 他们才搞笑 你看他们的情侣项链 |
[1:06:17] | Time to go. | 你该走了 |
[1:06:20] | Did you know that there are 27 bones in the human hand? | 你知道人类的手有27块骨头吗 |
[1:06:24] | Allow me to introduce the phalanges. | 让我为你介绍指骨 |
[1:06:27] | The metacarpals. | 掌骨 |
[1:06:28] | Shit. Let’s get the fuck out of here! | -靠 -我们快闪 |
[1:06:30] | And the pretty, little stinky pinkie. | 还有可爱的小指头 |
[1:06:36] | – Who the hell are you, man? – Me? | -你到底是谁 -我 |
[1:06:38] | I am | 我是 |
[1:06:41] | Venom. | 猛毒 |
[1:06:44] | You can go now. | 你可以走了 |
[1:06:48] | Six to eight weeks, a little ibuprofen. | 六到八周 吃点止痛药 |
[1:06:52] | Should heal up just fine. | 就会痊愈了 |
[1:08:20] | Yo. Can I get a tequila, please? Don Julio 1942. | 可以来杯龙舌兰吗 唐胡立欧1942 |
[1:08:35] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[1:08:36] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我 -对 |
[1:08:38] | No, I don’t think so. | 应该不认识吧 |
[1:08:41] | We’ve met. I’m sure of it. | 我们见过 我很肯定 |
[1:08:44] | No, I’d remember. You’re too pretty. | 没有 我会记得的 你太漂亮了 |
[1:08:49] | You know what they say, “Tequila to remember, whiskey to forget.” | 俗话说“龙舌兰令人难忘 威士忌让人忘光” |
[1:08:53] | That’s good. | 真好喝 |
[1:08:55] | Sir, two tequilas, please. | 先生 请来两杯龙舌兰 |
[1:08:59] | Hey, yo. | 嘿 |
[1:09:03] | Her drinks are spoken for, bro. | 她的酒有人请了 老兄 |
[1:09:05] | Salute. | 干杯 |
[1:09:08] | You know, uh, ahem, I’m gonna do you a favor and let you walk out of here, all right? | 这样吧 我会放过你 让你走出这里 好吗 |
[1:09:13] | That’s very kind of you. | 你真是好心 |
[1:09:15] | Here was I thinking you were a complete asshole. | 我还以为你是个大混蛋呢 |
[1:09:17] | – Sir, can I get my friend here… – Relax. | -先生 -冷静 |
[1:09:19] | …and his friends a round of whiskeys? | 我能请这几位朋友喝一轮威士忌吗 |
[1:09:23] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[1:09:33] | I’ll get you another drink. | 我再帮你点一杯 |
[1:09:36] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:09:39] | Another time. | 下次吧 |
[1:09:44] | Jerk. | 混蛋 |
[1:09:47] | You see the size of that guy? I’m not paying for those drinks. | 你看到他多小只吗 我是不会付那些酒钱的 |
[1:10:23] | Martine. | 玛婷 |
[1:10:28] | Milo. | 麦洛 |
[1:10:29] | Sorry. I let myself in. I hope I didn’t startle you. | 抱歉我自己进来了 希望我没吓到你 |
[1:10:33] | It’s okay. If I’d known our biggest funder was coming, | 没关系 早知道我们头号赞助人要来 |
[1:10:38] | I would have planned a nice dinner for us. | 我就会安排一顿美味的晚餐了 |
[1:10:43] | Actually, I’ve already eaten. | 其实我已经吃过了 |
[1:10:48] | Whatever it is, it’s doing wonders for your health. | 你吃的东西对你的健康很有帮助 |
[1:10:54] | I feel great. | 我觉得好极了 |
[1:10:56] | What can I do for you? | 有什么事吗 |
[1:10:58] | Well, it’s Michael. I’m worried about him. | 是麦可的事 我很担心他 |
[1:11:01] | He’s alone out there. | 他一个人在外头 |
[1:11:02] | And I think he needs me. | 我想他需要我 |
[1:11:06] | If I can get to him before the police do, I can help him. | 如果我能比警察先找到他 就能帮他 |
[1:11:09] | You wouldn’t happen to know where he is, would you? | 你该不会知道他在哪里吧 |
[1:11:12] | You two have always been so close. | 你们两个总是很要好 |
[1:11:16] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:11:19] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[1:11:29] | Just to be sure, I’m going to ask you one more time. | 以防万一 我再问你一次 |
[1:11:34] | You don’t happen to know where he is, do you, Martine? | 你该不会知道他在哪里吧 玛婷 |
[1:11:38] | I wouldn’t lie to you, Milo. | 我不会骗你 麦洛 |
[1:11:43] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[1:11:49] | Now, if you don’t mind, I have work to do. | 你不介意的话 我还有工作要做 |
[1:11:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:11:53] | Well, if you see him, if you hear from him, tell him: | 如果你见到他或有他的消息 跟他说 |
[1:11:57] | “We are the few against the many.” | 我们要以寡敌众 |
[1:11:59] | We’ll have to do that dinner another time, Martine. | 改天再吃那顿晚餐吧 玛婷 |
[1:12:30] | Police! | 警察 |
[1:12:40] | Clear! | 安全 |
[1:12:43] | Clear! | 安全 |
[1:12:54] | Here, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty. | 来 小猫咪 |
[1:13:02] | Cat’s gone. And she’s probably gone along with it. | 猫不在 她八成带着它跑了 |
[1:13:10] | It’s time to eat, you little monster. | 该吃饭了 你这个小怪兽 |
[1:13:16] | Shit. | 可恶 |
[1:13:24] | Michael? | 麦可 |
[1:13:28] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[1:13:31] | Michael. | 麦可 |
[1:13:32] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:13:38] | You may wanna close that up. | -你最好包扎一下 -好 |
[1:13:50] | How does it feel… when you’re on red? | 你喝了红的 有什么感觉 |
[1:13:56] | Something wakes up inside of me, something… | 我体内有种东西苏醒了 非常 |
[1:14:02] | primal. | 原始的力量 |
[1:14:06] | And it just, uh… | 而它 |
[1:14:11] | And it wants to hunt. | 想要猎食 |
[1:14:15] | And wants to kill. | 想要猎杀 |
[1:14:22] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:14:56] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[1:15:00] | Good as new. | 跟新的一样 |
[1:15:02] | – Nice work, doctor. – Thank you, doctor. | -做得好 医生 -谢谢你 医生 |
[1:15:08] | You know, for the record, I… | 说起来 |
[1:15:11] | I wasn’t gonna go full Dracula on you downstairs. | 我之前并不打算在你面前变成德古拉 |
[1:15:15] | For the record… I find him to be quite the romantic. | 说起来 我觉得他其实蛮浪漫的 |
[1:15:20] | Come here. Just close your eyes. | 过来 闭上眼睛 |
[1:15:25] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:15:28] | Move closer. | 靠近一点 |
[1:15:56] | Did you know the average male body has 12 pints of blood? | 你知道一般男性体内有五公升的血吗 |
[1:16:00] | I mean, how much do you think the doctor can drink? | 你觉得医生能喝多少血 |
[1:16:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:16:04] | When’s the last time you had 36 beers? | 你上次喝36杯啤酒是什么时候 |
[1:16:06] | When’s the last time you had any beers? | 你上次喝啤酒是什么时候 |
[1:16:13] | CCTV. | 监视器 |
[1:16:15] | I’ll go grab the footage. | 我去调阅影像 |
[1:16:17] | I don’t want you to have to move or anything. | 我不希望你还得亲自走进去 |
[1:16:24] | All right, check this out. | 好了 来看看吧 |
[1:16:33] | Wait, wait, wait. Zoom in. And hold right there. | 等等 拉近 在那里停住 |
[1:16:40] | That’s not the doctor. | 那不是医生 |
[1:16:42] | It’s what these bloodsuckers do. They multiply. | 吸血鬼就是这样 会越来越多 |
[1:16:45] | Breaking news on the Lower East Side where three people have been killed. | 最新消息 下东区有三人遭到杀害 |
[1:16:49] | Authorities have confirmed the discovery of three new bodies | 当局已经证实他们在华尔街交易员 |
[1:16:52] | outside a bar popular with Wall Street traders. | 常光顾的酒吧外又发现三具尸体 |
[1:16:55] | And like the victims before them, they were completely drained of their blood, | 他们和先前的死者一样 血液都被抽干 |
[1:16:59] | earning the killer the moniker “Vampire Murderer.” | 让凶手获得“吸血鬼杀人犯”的称号 |
[1:17:02] | The prime suspect, renowned scientist Dr. Michael Morbius, remains at large. | 主嫌是知名科学家麦可魔比斯 目前仍在逃 |
[1:17:07] | What have you got yourself into? | 你惹上什么麻烦了 |
[1:17:08] | However, another source inside the department | 但警方另有知情人士表示 |
[1:17:11] | has told us that CCTV footage of the murders | 命案现场的监视器画面显示 |
[1:17:14] | suggests the killer could be a copycat. | 凶手可能是模仿犯案 |
[1:17:17] | Residents are being urged to stay home after sundown | 当局呼吁居民入夜后留在家中 |
[1:17:20] | until the killer, or killers, are brought to justice. | 直到凶手或这些凶手落网为止 |
[1:17:25] | Milo? | 麦洛 |
[1:17:32] | You’ve discovered my secret. | 你发现我的秘密了 |
[1:17:34] | I mean, look at me. | 你看看我 |
[1:17:38] | I am reborn. I am the resurrection. | 我重生了 我复活了 |
[1:17:44] | My God, what have you done to yourself? | 天啊 你对自己做了什么 |
[1:17:47] | What? Do you disapprove? | 什么 你不认同吗 |
[1:17:51] | What’s the matter, Nicholas? Is Daddy cross? | 怎么 尼可拉斯 生气了 |
[1:17:55] | All right. Settle down. | 好了 冷静点 |
[1:17:56] | Let’s go and have a drink together. Come celebrate with me, please. | 我们去喝一杯 跟我一起庆祝 拜托 |
[1:17:59] | – No. – Just one drink. | -不了 -一杯就好 |
[1:18:01] | Milo, you’re scaring me. Please. Just… | 麦洛 你吓到我了 拜托你 |
[1:18:04] | Just… Just calm down. | 冷静下来 |
[1:18:16] | – What’s the matter? – I can’t… I can’t sleep. | -你怎么了 -我睡不着 |
[1:18:20] | I can help you with that. | 等等 这个我能帮你 |
[1:18:23] | I’ve been more than a friend to you all this time, Milo. | 我一直把你当亲人看待 麦洛 |
[1:18:27] | And I’m going to stay here with you. | 我会在这里陪你 |
[1:18:31] | But there will be no more violence, understand? | 但不能再有暴力行为了 知道吗 |
[1:18:37] | That doesn’t do it for me. | 这对我一点用都没有 |
[1:18:41] | I should have known. You always take his side. | 我早该知道的 你总是站在他那边 |
[1:18:44] | Tell me your side, then, Milo. | 那让我听听你这边的说法 |
[1:18:46] | Michael doesn’t accept what he is, Nicholas. | 麦可不接受他的本性 尼可拉斯 |
[1:18:49] | – I’m gonna make him accept it. – By ruining his good name? | -我要让他接受 -毁了他的名声 |
[1:18:52] | See? There! There you are! | 你看 你就是这样 |
[1:18:55] | Perfect Michael, selfless Michael, Michael the favorite! | 完美的麦可 无私的麦可 最爱的麦可 |
[1:18:58] | Don’t be childish, Milo! | 别那么幼稚 麦洛 |
[1:19:01] | If anyone has a claim to being my favorite, it’s you. | 说起来你才是我的最爱 |
[1:19:02] | – I’ve devoted my life to you. – Liar. | -我余生都奉献给你了 -骗人 |
[1:19:08] | You pitied me before. | 你以前只是同情我 |
[1:19:12] | You did. You pitied me before. You’re repulsed by me now. | 没错 以前是同情 现在你厌恶我 |
[1:19:15] | I am repulsed… | 我厌恶的 |
[1:19:18] | by what you’ve done, by what you’ve become. | 是你的所作所为 你现在的样子 |
[1:19:26] | Whatever this thing is… | 不管你成了什么 |
[1:19:30] | you’re not up to it. | 这都不是长久之计 |
[1:19:32] | There’s no shame in what we are. | 我们的样子并不可耻 |
[1:19:38] | “We are the few… | 我们要以寡 |
[1:19:42] | against the many.” | 敌众 |
[1:19:50] | Tell Michael, you tell him I’m going to kill as many as I want. | 你告诉麦可 我想杀多少人就杀多少人 |
[1:20:07] | “He’s only destroyed by a stake through the heart, | “只有十字架的木头制成的木桩” |
[1:20:10] | made from the wood of the Holy Cross.” | “才能刺穿其心 置其于死” |
[1:20:13] | You don’t believe this. | 你才不相信这些 |
[1:20:15] | No | 不相信 |
[1:20:16] | But after the week that I’ve had, anything is possible. | 但经过这一周 一切都有可能 |
[1:20:21] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[1:20:22] | This is an antibody. | 这是抗体 |
[1:20:27] | It inhibits ferritin, induces a massive iron overload, | 它能抑制铁蛋白 导致铁严重过量 |
[1:20:31] | instant hemochromatosis. | 会秒得血铁沉积症 |
[1:20:34] | Deadly to bats, fatal to humans. | 能杀死蝙蝠 对人类也致命 |
[1:20:39] | Okay. Who’s the second one for? | 好 第二剂是给谁的 |
[1:20:46] | My window’s closing. We both know that. | 你我都知道我的时间快到了 |
[1:20:49] | By tomorrow I’ll be forced to consume human blood. | 明天我就会被迫摄取人血 |
[1:20:51] | – I can’t do that. I won’t do that. – So this is your solution, huh? | -我不能也不会那么做 -这就是你的解方 |
[1:20:56] | Injecting yourself with poison? | 打毒药自尽 |
[1:20:58] | I brought this into the world. | 是我把祸害带到这世上 |
[1:21:03] | It’s up to me to take it out. | 应该由我来终结它 |
[1:21:09] | I need you to go now. It’s not safe here. Okay? | 你得走了 这里不安全 好吗 |
[1:21:28] | Nicholas, you okay? | 尼可拉斯 你还好吗 |
[1:21:30] | Michael, I need help. | 麦可 我需要帮助 |
[1:21:35] | I went to see Milo. | 我去见麦洛 |
[1:21:38] | Nicholas? | 尼可拉斯 |
[1:21:40] | Nicholas! | 尼可拉斯 |
[1:22:06] | Nicholas. | 尼可拉斯 |
[1:22:10] | Nicholas? | 尼可拉斯 |
[1:22:14] | Michael. | 麦可 |
[1:22:15] | Come on, we have to get you to a hospital. | 来 我送你去医院 |
[1:22:21] | You have to stop him. | 你得阻止他 |
[1:22:43] | Michael. | 麦可 |
[1:22:46] | Michael. | 麦可 |
[1:22:48] | Call out for him. | 呼唤他 |
[1:22:52] | – I want him to hear you. – No. | -我要他听到你的声音 -不要 |
[1:22:54] | Yeah. | 要 |
[1:22:56] | I won’t ask you again. | 我不会再问你了 |
[1:22:58] | Say, | 说 |
[1:23:00] | – “Michael.” – Michael. | -“麦可” -麦 麦可 |
[1:23:06] | Good girl. | 很好 |
[1:23:09] | Michael. | 麦可 |
[1:23:11] | Michael. | 麦可 |
[1:23:14] | – Michael. – Yeah. | -麦可 -对 |
[1:23:22] | Michael. | 麦可 |
[1:23:27] | Milo. | 麦洛 |
[1:23:30] | You’re hurting me. | 你弄痛我了 |
[1:23:32] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:24:13] | Martine? | 玛婷 |
[1:24:16] | Let me take a look. Martine. | 让我看看 玛婷 |
[1:24:19] | – Let me look. – It’s bad. | -让我看看 -很糟糕 |
[1:24:23] | Michael. Make it mean something. | 麦可 让我的死有意义 |
[1:24:28] | I can help you. | 让我帮助你 |
[1:24:35] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:25:36] | Drank the red. | 喝了红的 |
[1:25:39] | Good for you. | 非常好 |
[1:25:42] | It’s just you and me, Michael! Nothing, no one, to hold us back. | 只剩你跟我了 麦可 我们没有任何牵绊了 |
[1:25:48] | I’m all you have left. | 你就只剩下我了 |
[1:25:50] | That’s the spirit. Yeah. | 用这种态度就对了 |
[1:27:37] | Come on, Michael! | 来啊 麦可 |
[1:27:40] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[1:27:42] | You can do better than this! | 你的能力不只如此 |
[1:27:45] | It’s not a curse. It’s a gift. | 这不是诅咒 而是恩赐 |
[1:27:49] | You started this, you created this, you created us! | 是你开创这一切 你造就了我们 |
[1:30:33] | Michael. You can’t kill me. | 麦可 你不能杀我 |
[1:30:38] | I mean, it’s me. | 是我啊 |
[1:30:42] | You can’t kill me. | 你不能杀我 |
[1:30:56] | You gave me my name. | 我的名字是你给的 |
[1:30:59] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[1:31:03] | I remember everything. | 我全都记得 |
[1:31:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:31:27] | Lucian. | 路西恩 |
[1:32:08] | – Stay back, people. – Get back! Back! | -所有人都退后 -退后 |
[1:34:31] | Hope the food’s better in this joint. | 希望这里的食物比较好吃 |
[1:34:35] | The bizarre story developing at the Manhattan Detention Center | 曼哈顿拘留所近日发生一起怪事 |
[1:34:38] | when a man identifying himself as Adrian Toomes | 一名自称为亚德里安图姆斯的男子 |
[1:34:42] | simply appeared in an otherwise empty cell. | 突然出现在原本空荡荡的牢房中 |
[1:34:46] | A hearing has been set that could likely lead to his immediate release. | 听证会上极有可能当庭释放该男子 |
[1:37:01] | Thanks for meeting me, doc. | 谢谢你愿意见我 医生 |
[1:37:03] | I’ve been reading about you. | 久仰你的大名 |
[1:37:05] | – I’m listening. – I’m not sure how I got here. | -我在听 -不太确定我是怎么来的 |
[1:37:08] | Has to do with Spider-Man, I think. | 但一定跟蜘蛛人有关 |
[1:37:11] | I’m still figuring this place out, | 我还在研究这个世界 |
[1:37:13] | but I think a bunch of guys like us should team up. | 如果一群像我们这样的人能聚在一起 |
[1:37:16] | Could do some good. | 应该可以做些事 |
[1:37:18] | Intriguing. | 有意思 |