Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Morning Glory(早间主播)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月14日 By jubentaici_movie_user Morning Glory(早间主播)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:早间主播
英文名称:Morning Glory
年代:2010

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:32] – Hi. Hi, hi. – Hey. -你好 你好 -嘿
[00:34] – You must be… – Bill. -你一定就是… -比尔
[00:35] – Yeah. – Hi. -没错 -你好
[00:36] Hi. Becky. Hi. 你好 我叫贝琪
[00:40] Thanks for having dinner so early. 谢谢你能这么早就出来吃晚饭
[00:42] I know it’s… it’s a pain. 这么安排很烦人吧
[00:44] No, that’s, that’s… 不 没关系…
[00:47] Interesting crowd. 这里人气很旺哈
[00:50] Yeah. My job is the problem. 主要是我工作的问题
[00:52] I’m… I work at Good Morning, New Jersey and… 我在新泽西州的《早安新闻》节目组
[00:54] – Right, on channel nine. Right? – Right. Yeah. -在第9频道的那个? -没错
[00:57] So, yeah, we’re on really early, so I… I go to bed really early and 节目开始的早 我也得很早就睡
[01:01] we used to be on at, 5am, but then we got bought by this 本来早上5点开播 后来大公司买断了节目
[01:04] giant company and they wanted to run us instead of infomercials. 觉得还是播放电视直销更赚钱
[01:07] ‘Cause we generate slightly more revenue and… 就把我们挤走了
[01:10] Now we’re on at four. 现在4点就得开始
[01:13] Sorry, I’m gonna turn this off. It’s so… 抱歉 我还是关了手机吧 太…
[01:16] Sorry. That’s like, oh, my God, that’s so annoying 好像有点… 太烦人了
[01:20] when people do this. It’s like, “check, please.” 别人都拿这当约会告吹的幌子
[01:23] I’m not gonna touch this… ever again. Sorry. 我不碰手机了 抱歉
[01:28] No, that’s, it’s… it’s OK. 没关系的 别紧张
[01:32] It’s OK. 真没事儿
[01:35] I… 我…
[01:36] I’m… I’m really glad that you picked this place. I… 很高兴你选了这个餐馆
[01:39] You know, it kind of reminds me of Matthews in Waldwick. 让我想起了新泽西的马修饭馆
[01:43] They have the most amazing, like, delicious, thick, big, juicy… 他们的食物巨牛 味儿好 实惠 甜汁多
[01:48] Lots of Belgian waffles and syrup in the… 有很多比利时华夫饼干和糖浆
[01:53] And… 还有…
[01:55] Anyway… boring! 算了… 傻话题!
[02:00] What do you do? 你做什么工作?
[02:02] – Anna told me you’re in… – Marketing. -安娜说你是… -做销售
[02:03] – Right. – For an insurance company, -没错 -在保险公司上班
[02:05] and I dabble in ceramics, but… 对陶瓷也很感兴趣 不过…
[02:10] Take it. 接吧
[02:12] Sorry, it’s… I… This is my boss. 抱歉… 这是我老板
[02:16] – Go ahead. Take it. – Really? -没事儿 接吧 -这好吗?
[02:18] – Yeah. – OK, great, thanks. -没关系 -好 谢谢啦
[02:20] Just be a sec. Promise. 很快说完 我保证
[02:22] Hi! Yeah, yeah. 喂 是啊是啊
[02:25] I left three messages for his attorney. I don’t know. 我都给他的律师留了3次口信了 不知道
[02:27] If he doesn’t call me back, I’m gonna… I’ll wait outside his office. 要是他还不理我 我就去办公室堵他去
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1892个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:290个,六级词汇:160个,GRE词汇:173个,托福词汇:241个,考研词汇:328个,专四词汇:252个,专八词汇:58个,
所有生词标注共:684个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[02:42] – Good morning, Becky. – ‘Night, Jim. -早上好 贝琪 -晚安 吉姆
[02:44] Good morning, New Jersey, it’s 2am. 新泽西州的观众们 早上好 现在是2点钟
[02:47] We cover the Garden State from corner to corner. 我们为您带来花园之州的全方位报道
[02:49] the perfect alternative… 完美的替代品
[02:55] New Jersey Transit is reporting a 20-minute delay… 据悉 新泽西交通有20分钟的延误…
[02:58] come out in support of your local eateries. 希望大家能支持本地的餐馆
[03:01] Powerball Lottery jackpot… 威力球彩票已经累积到…
[03:02] Right in the base… 直接上垒
[03:03] Yes, but I did it in a really adorable way. 是啊 不过我想要可爱的风格
[03:06] Rent a mini-rig. Cheaper and we can get closer to the action. 租套便宜的道具服装 能更接近现场
[03:09] I was thinking we’d get someone in the winner’s circle. 应该能联系到赛马场颁奖的内部人员
[03:11] A pinata? You can do the pinata? 糖罐游戏? 你能搞定吗
[03:12] – I can do it. – Yeah? OK. -可以 -那就好
[03:16] – Four… three… – Thank you, thank you. -4 3… -谢谢 谢谢
[03:29] Ready to dissolve to jib. Jib, ready to make your move. 准备把画面切给摇臂摄影机 准备移动镜头
[03:32] Ten seconds to air, everybody. 大伙 10秒后开始直播
[03:34] Ready to roll track and fade up under one. 准备完毕 切到1号画面
[03:37] 3 2 1 three, two… one.
[03:40] Roll track and fade up under one. 播放录像 然后切到1号画面
[03:46] Good morning, New Jersey. 4:38 if you’re just waking up. 新泽西观众们 早上好 4:38分 你们刚起来吧
[03:48] A quick look at traffic now. 先看看现在的交通状况
[03:50] Holland Tunnel is backed up ’cause of an overturned big rig 霍兰隧道正在堵车 因为一辆大型钻机翻倒了
[03:52] in the right and center lanes. 堵在了道路正中间
[03:53] Officials say this should be cleared up in about an hour. 有关部门说能在1个小时内清理完毕
[03:57] So then, expect delays from Ridgefield Park. 所以 里奇福德公园那里也会拥堵
[03:59] – But until then, you should… – Is that snoring? -不过到时候… -她打呼噜呢?
[04:02] Jesus. Not again. Can you go to the single of Ralph? 天哪 又来了 赶快切到拉尔夫自己的声音
[04:04] – Harry, Harry. – The Deko! -哈瑞 哈瑞 -字幕特效!
[04:06] – Wrong lower third! – The Deko! -下面第三个弄错了! -字幕特效!
[04:07] the hidden dangers that could be in your home. 您家里也可能有这样的危险因素
[04:10] All that and a look at sports at the top of the hour. 整点新闻我们将继续体育报道
[04:14] Stick with us here at Good Morning, New Jersey. 欢迎您继续关注《早安新闻》
[04:15] Oh, my God. 天哪
[04:17] – Nice shot. You’re a stud. – No problemo. -相当准啊 纯爷们 -小菜一碟
[04:19] Rain will fall when you go to the mall 商场转悠? 小雨伺候
[04:21] Later will clear, the sun will appear 之后晴天 太阳露脸
[04:24] Overnight low is 50 Move your rear 最低10度 快跑避险
[04:30] Hey, I talked to Raymond in HR. 我刚和人力资源的雷蒙德聊过
[04:32] He said the company’s reorganizing… 他说公司要改组整个电视台
[04:34] all the stations and they’ve budgeted us for a new senior producer. 会找一个新的资深编导
[04:39] They pulled your employment records. 他们看过你的工作简历
[04:42] You’re getting it, Becky. 这个位置总算要给你了
[04:44] You’re finally getting the job. 你梦寐以求的工作啊
[04:48] Hey, kiddo, can you come by my office after the show? 妹子 节目后到我办公室来?
[04:52] – Oh, me. – No, not me, you. -我么 -不是我 就是你
[04:56] Yes. 好的
[05:01] The puppy, a Chinese crested is 这个中国人拥有的宠物狗
[05:03] worth over $600 and answers to the… 现在已经身价超过600美元…
[05:05] Make your move, jib, make your move… 摇臂摄影机 移动镜头…
[05:07] And in Newark today, police arrested 12 members of… 纽瓦克市的警方逮捕了12名…
[05:19] What? What’s going on? What is that? 怎么了? 这是啥
[05:22] We thought you might need this. 我们觉得你需要这个
[05:24] That better not be a box of condoms again and I didn’t even use the old one. 别再送我一盒避孕套了 上回的还没用完
[05:27] No, you’re gonna use this. 不是 这个才是你需要的
[05:32] Oh, my God. 天哪
[05:33] – Congratulations. – Congrats. -恭喜 -恭喜
[05:35] That’s so sweet. 你们真贴心
[05:46] Becky, we have to let you go. 贝琪 我们得辞退你了
[05:48] I’m really sorry about this, kiddo. 很抱歉这么做
[05:51] Corporate wants us to reduce our overhead. 公司让我们削减开销
[05:54] We’re having to make big cuts… 这次要下狠手了
[05:55] and they want me to hire a senior producer… 他们让我雇佣一个资深编导
[05:57] with more business experience to manage the contraction of the show. 更有经验 能够在这种情况下稳住人心
[06:00] But wait a second. You told them you can’t do that, right? 等等 你跟他们说过不能这么做吧
[06:03] Because I… I’ve been here so long and I’ve worked so hard. 我在这工作了这么久 比谁都努力
[06:06] His name is Chip. 新来的叫切普
[06:08] He’s… Chip starts Monday. 切普周一就上班
[06:11] He has an M.B.A. And a journalism degree from Columbia. 有工商管理学位 哥伦比亚大学新闻专业毕业
[06:15] They’re grooming him to run the whole station in a few years. 公司希望培养他几年后做台长
[06:18] In the meantime, I can’t afford to keep you both. 现在的情况是 钱不够你俩同时开工资
[06:25] – Becky, look, I’m really… – Oh, shit. -贝琪 我很… -我靠
[06:28] Oh, shit. Shit, shit, shit. Shitty… 靠 靠 靠 靠 靠啊靠
[06:32] Becky, I… I’m so sorry. I’m so, so sorry. 贝琪 我真的很抱歉
[06:36] I fought them as hard as I could. 我确实努力给你争取了
[06:38] There’s lots of terrific opportunities out there, you know? 肯定会有更好的机会…
[06:41] I mean, look at Chip. He got one. 我去争取新的工作 向切普学习
[06:43] So maybe this is just the push I need, you know? 可能这还算帮了我一把
[06:46] So it can get me to the next level, maybe even to a network or… 能够在新的环境中更好提升自己
[06:50] – Yeah. – I mean, it’s not like… -没错 -这也不是…
[06:52] it’s my whole life. It’s only work, right? 天塌下来了 就是失业罢了
[07:01] Did you get any severance? 给你补偿金了么?
[07:05] There were some budgetary cuts last year, 他们去年就在缩减支出
[07:08] so they weren’t really offering. 所以也不太可能
[07:11] But I have feelers out. Lots. 不过我关系挺多的 工作不发愁
[07:14] Yeah, great. Honey, you think the Today show… 亲爱的 你还像8岁时候那样…
[07:16] is gonna call you up and hand you a job, you have since you were eight, 想着美国广播的《今天》节目 打电话给你工作
[07:20] and it’s not gonna happen. 这是不可能的事儿
[07:21] I don’t, I know that, I do, I get it. 我明白要从小事做起
[07:23] This is partly my fault. I… 这也怨我
[07:26] I let your father get your hopes up. 你父亲对你期望过高
[07:30] He was not a happy person, let’s face it. 实话实说 他不是个乐观的人
[07:35] When he saw you aim high, he started to feel better about himself, 我看他对你期望高些 心情也好点
[07:38] – so I never said anything. – What are you saying? -就没多说什么 -妈妈你什么意思
[07:40] You had a dream, you know? Great. 有梦想是好事儿
[07:43] When you were eight, it was adorable. 8岁时有梦想 大人们觉得你可爱
[07:46] When you were 18, it was inspiring. 18岁时 还算鼓舞人心
[07:49] At 28, it’s officially embarrassing. 28岁时谈梦想 丢不丢人啊
[07:54] And I just want you to stop before we get to heartbreaking. 我希望你在撞得头破血流之前就停下来
[08:23] The troops are involved in projects… 军队曾参与了各种计划…
[08:24] Waiting arrival… 等候到达…
[08:28] On my BlackBerry, it shows that you got my e-mail, 我手机上显示你收到了我的邮件
[08:30] so I was just wondering if… Yeah, it shows when someone’s opened it. 我在想… 是啊 有邮件回执的
[08:35] Hello? 喂?
[08:36] Becky Fuller. Yeah. 贝琪·福勒 是的
[08:38] I wanted to make sure that you got the resume that I e-mailed you. 我想确认一下您收到了我的简历
[08:41] You did. Great. 收到了就好
[08:42] Becky Fuller again. I was just wondering if… 贝琪·福勒再次打扰了 我在想…
[08:45] Yes, I did call yesterday, but I updated my resume last night 我昨天是打过电话 不过昨天晚上更新了简历
[08:48] and thought you might… 我觉得您可能会…
[08:49] I’m calling because I was checking up on the position 我想打电话问一下职位的情况
[08:52] and I was wondering if it had been… 是否已经被…
[08:59] – Hi, Becky Fuller. – Hi. -你是贝琪·福勒吗 -你好
[09:01] Hi, this is Jerry Barnes calling from IBS in New York. How are you? 我是纽约IBS台的杰瑞·巴恩斯 你好啊
[09:05] – Good. – Terrific. Listen, I’m calling -您好 -很好 我打电话…
[09:07] ’cause I received your resume, all five of them, actually. 是因为收到了你5份简历了
[09:11] And it just so happens, 碰巧的是
[09:13] that we’re looking for somebody at the moment. 我们现在正在招人
[09:15] I’ll take it. 我接受工作
[09:17] Well, wait, I haven’t told you what it is yet. 等等 我还没说职位情况呢
[09:19] – Sorry. – Well, our morning show -抱歉 -我们早间节目…
[09:21] – has a vacancy and so… – I’ll take it! -有空缺职位… -我接受!
[09:23] We’re interviewing a bunch of people. Maybe you can come in 我们正面试候选人员 希望你能来…
[09:26] – and we can have a talk. – Sure! Absolutely. -当面聊聊 -当然可以
[09:28] Just tell me where to go and who to talk to. 麻烦您告诉我地点和接待人
[09:31] OK, I’ll get you an e-mail with the details of where we are in the city. 我发邮件给你说明详细情况
[09:34] – Sorry! – And shall we say 3:00? -各位抱歉了 -定在下午3点?
[09:36] Thank you, thank you! 谢谢 谢谢!
[09:53] Oscar says you’re very talented and you work incredibly hard. 奥斯加说你聪明又非常勤奋
[09:57] Says you’re the most promising producer that he’s ever fired. 是他辞掉的最有前途的节目编导
[10:01] Well, that’s, that’s good. I think. 那… 太好了
[10:04] So you’re a fan of our morning program? 你平时看我们的节目吗
[10:06] – Yeah, I think it has so many… – Yeah, yeah, we know it’s terrible. -是啊 有很多的… -明白 节目很烂
[10:10] Perpetually in fourth place behind the Today show, Good Morning America 稳定排在第末位 就在《今天》《早安美国》
[10:15] and that thing on CBS, whatever it’s called. 和哥伦比亚公司CBS的什么节目之后
[10:17] It’s a source of constant humiliation. 这事儿长期被同行拿来开涮
[10:19] Last year, in the network softball league, the CBS team wore hats 去年 CBS台在垒球节目直播时
[10:23] that said, “At least we’re not Daybreak.” 笑话说”还好我们不是《早间新闻》”
[10:25] The anchors of the show are difficult and semi-talented. 节目主播脾气大 水平还就那样
[10:30] – I think Colleen Peck is a pro. – Heinous. -柯琳·派克是专业播音 -扯淡
[10:33] – Paul McVee is a fine reporter. – Foul. -保罗·麦克维是很好的记者 -烂透了
[10:37] OK. Is Daybreak a shitty show? Yes. 你说《早间新闻》很烂? 是不好
[10:41] But it’s on a network. And not just any network. 不过至少是在新闻网上播出 还不是一般的新闻网
[10:45] This is one of the most legendary news divisions in the entire history 是电视历史上最传奇的新闻网
[10:48] of television! Daybreak just needs someone who believes in it, 唯一需要的是对节目有信心的编导
[10:51] who understands that a national platform is an invaluable resource, 懂得利用好覆盖全国的平台资源
[10:54] that no story is too low or too high to reach for! 做出怎样出色的新闻都不为过
[10:58] Are you gonna… sing? 你是不是还要唱歌伴舞?
[11:03] Look, Mr. Barnes. Jerry. 请您 你听我说…
[11:05] Daybreak’s facilities are antiquated. 《早间新闻》的设备都老掉牙了
[11:08] It’s understaffed, underfunded. And the pay. 人手和资金都不够 工资没吸引力
[11:12] It’s awful, about half 是你原来节目《你TM还好么》…
[11:14] of what you made at Hey, How The Hell Are You, New Jersey? 薪水的一半?
[11:16] You’ve never been an executive producer. You’re too young. 你从没做过总编导 还这么年轻
[11:19] Nobody’s ever heard of ya. And here, your education, three, not four years, 行业里面没名气 加上你这学历 3年 4年
[11:24] at Fairleigh Dickinson in Teaneck, 在地方的福雷迪森大学毕业
[11:26] also known as Fairly Ridiculous. Did I miss anything? 人称野鸡大学 我说的不对么
[11:33] Daybreak needs what I need, 《早间新闻》需要的 也正是我努力的目标
[11:36] someone who believes that it can succeed. 一个对节目充满信心的编导
[11:38] Trust me, I know you don’t have any reason to believe in me, 我简历很单薄 不过请您相信我
[11:42] but I work harder than anyone else. 我比任何人都更加努力
[11:44] I’m in first, I’m out last. 我早出晚归
[11:46] I know a shitload more about the news than someone whose daddy paid them 比那些老爸掏学费的抽烟胡扯的…
[11:49] to smoke bongs and talk semiotics at Harvard 哈佛富二代懂的多得多
[11:51] and I devote myself completely to my job. It’s what I do. 我绝对是全身心投入工作
[11:55] It’s all I am. I… 我工作有原则
[11:58] You can ask anyone. 您可以问我的同事
[12:01] Well, that’s… embarrassing. 这么努力… 还混这么惨
[12:09] OK. 好吧
[12:12] Thanks for the tour, 多谢您带我参观
[12:13] and… thanks for… for… 也谢谢…
[12:19] Thanks. 谢谢
[12:33] It’s these buttons right here. 按钮在这儿呢
[12:36] Oh, lobby. Yes, thanks. 哦 到大厅 多谢
[12:42] Good day so far? 今天过得还不错?
[12:45] I don’t think so. 不太走运
[12:47] I talked too much. Ruined it. 我话太多了 搞砸了面试
[12:52] Damn it. 我靠
[13:04] Sir. 您好
[13:08] I am such a huge admirer of yours. 我是您的超级粉丝
[13:10] I’m a… I’m a big, huge fan. I… 对您的景仰如滔滔江水…
[13:14] My whole family watched you, growing up. I… 我全家看您的节目连续好多年了
[13:17] Of all the anchors, you were, by far, the greatest reporter. 您是有史以来最好的新闻主播
[13:21] I mean when you were in Kosovo, I was in Kosovo. 您在科索沃的报道 让我们身临其境啊
[13:25] – She work for you? – No. -她是你手下? -不是
[13:27] I’m just here to teach her how to use the elevator. 我刚教她怎么用电梯来着
[13:30] Are you done? 说完了没?
[13:32] Yes, I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. 抱歉 我太激动了
[13:35] May I? 让一下好吗
[13:36] Oh, God, sorry. I… 天哪 抱歉…
[13:37] Of course, of course. 当然当然
[13:40] Oh, my God, I can’t believe I just met the… 我的天 真没想到我碰到了…
[13:42] – Wait a second. You know him. – Yes, I do know him. -等等 你认识他 -是啊 我认识
[13:45] He’s the third worst person in the world. 他可是世界上人品倒数第三的人
[14:05] – Hello? – Becky Fuller. -喂? -贝琪·福勒?
[14:08] – Yes? – You sure you can do this job? -是我 -你确定你能胜任吗
[14:11] Yes. 我肯定
[14:13] – You start on Monday. – Thank you. -那周一来上班 -谢谢
[14:23] Yes, I am calling about the one-bedroom. 我打电话问一下单间的情况
[14:27] Yes, I’m moving into town. I’ve got a new job. 我要搬去纽约 换了那里的工作
[14:30] I’m extremely neat and tidy. 我很注意房间卫生的
[14:33] In summer camp the kids used to pay me to make their beds. 暑期夏令营 孩子们都雇我铺床的
[14:36] Yeah. Sorry, that was an overshare. 抱歉 我一高兴嘴就没把门
[14:38] No loud music. No kids. 不听摇滚乐 也没小孩
[14:40] I don’t even have a boyfriend. Just me. 连男朋友都没有 单身一个
[14:43] I’ll take it. I’ll take it, I’ll take it. 我租下了 我租定了
[15:00] Sorry! 抱歉!
[15:04] Sorry! 抱歉!
[15:07] Sorry! 抱歉!
[15:22] Also, we’ll have more on the flooding in Iowa. 稍后有爱荷华州洪水的后续报道
[15:25] Finally, some good weather news on the way for those folks. 最后的天气预报会给那里的灾民 带来好消息
[15:28] So please join us tomorrow and thank you for spending 欢迎您明天继续收看
[15:31] – your morning here at Daybreak. – Take care, everyone. -和《早间新闻》相伴 -祝好 观众们
[15:33] – Are you interviewing at Daybreak? – Goodbye. -你是来面试《早间新闻》的? -再会
[15:35] Assistant? Intern? 助理? 实习生?
[15:38] No. Actually, I’m the new executive producer. 其实不是 我是新来的总编导
[15:41] Another one? 又换了一个?
[15:46] Don’t unpack. 估计你也呆不长
[15:48] Miss Fuller? Lenny Bergman, Senior Producer. 福勒小姐? 我是列尼·伯格曼 高级编导
[15:51] Yes. I know who you are. 是啊 我了解您
[15:54] You started out at WABC. You were at CBS for two years 纽约WABC台之后在哥伦比亚广播公司两年
[15:57] – and here for 13. – Yeah, wow. -在这继续工作13年 -很了解我么
[15:59] – Here, let me, let me give you a hand. – I just have one question. -让我帮你拿包吧 -我有个问题
[16:02] Why haven’t they bumped you up? 为什么不让你做总编导啊?
[16:05] It’s not for me. I did it for a couple of weeks once, 不太适合我 我做过两个星期
[16:08] but they put me back at number two. Apparently, the crying was distracting. 后来把我降到二把手的位置了 看来我人气不高啊
[16:11] You’ll love it, though. It’s a great job. 工作不错 你会喜欢的
[16:13] – Our morning meetings are at five. – Isn’t that kind of late? -早上例会是5点钟 -这不是有点晚么
[16:17] – Late? – I mean, it’s just that… -还晚? -我是说…
[16:19] I’m, I’m used to early hours, so… 以前我工作都更早的
[16:23] Well, maybe we should try better doughnuts. 要是多给大伙点甜头 肯定都愿意起早
[16:26] Excuse me. At the Today show, 抱歉 《今天》节目组…
[16:29] the senior staff is usually… Hi… in by 4:30… 主播要在早上4:30就到场
[16:31] We’re just like the Today show, except, you know, without the money, 我们也和他们差不多 除了薪水之外
[16:34] – viewers, respect. But very similar. – OK. -还有观众少 口碑差 -明白
[16:37] OK? That’s… that’s one of our good doorknobs. 明白? 这是… 我们好的门把手之一
[16:42] Let me take care of this. 让我来吧
[16:43] Colleen Peck has been here forever. Don’t mention that. 柯琳·派克在这儿呆了一辈子了 千万别和她说起这点
[16:46] But McVee is paid more. Don’t mention that, either. 麦克维工资比她多 这个更别和她提
[16:49] They hate each other. Don’t mention that. 他俩可是相当不对付 这也是敏感话题
[16:51] But that’s because Colleen hates everybody. Don’t mention that. 矛盾主要是因为柯琳看谁都不顺眼 敏感同上
[16:54] And she used to sleep with McVee, who threw her over for her assistant. 她以前和麦克维上过床 不过被新助理做了小三
[16:57] – Do not mention that. – Got it. -这也千万别提 -明白了
[16:59] – After you talk to Colleen… – Yeah, yeah? -你和柯琳聊过以后… -怎么?
[17:01] Make sure you get me before you talk to McVee, so I can go with ya. 找麦克维之前一定要让我陪你去
[17:04] – Why? – I don’t… Just trust me, OK? -为啥? -我不能让… 算了 你就信我好了
[17:08] – OK. – OK. -好的 -好的
[17:09] – OK. – Good. -好的 -那就好
[17:10] – Can I just… – Sure. OK, you ready? -我能… -当然 准备好了?
[17:13] – I’m ready. – Good luck. -好了 -祝你好运
[17:22] Do you know how many EP’s I’ve had in the past 11 years? 你知道11年来我身边换了多少总编么?
[17:26] Fourteen. 14个
[17:28] If they’re stupid, they get fired, and if they’re smart, they quit. 脑子不灵的被人炒 脑子聪明的自己溜
[17:31] And now look what I get. 让我瞧瞧新来的是什么脑子
[17:36] Well… 那个…
[17:37] – It’s a pleasure… – You think it’s fun being -我很荣幸… -你觉得…
[17:39] in last place? Do you think I enjoy working 人家给矮子的相亲节目…
[17:41] for a network that spends more on one episode of a dating show 一期预算就顶上我们整个一周的开销
[17:45] about a bachelor dwarf than our entire weekly budget? 我能开心吗?
[17:47] – No… – And I’ve never had a decent -我不是… -我就从没有过正经的…
[17:50] – co-anchor ever! – We’re gonna change… -搭档主持! -我们会努力改善…
[17:52] Just a revolving door of cretinous morons. Our ratings are in the crapper. 来的都是一群饭桶 收视率早就烂的不行了
[17:57] I mean, how long can this show limp along like this? 我都奇怪这节目怎么还没被砍
[18:01] I know that everyone’s been through a lot, and I know that there’s been 我知道大伙都挺不容易的
[18:04] so many challenges along the way. But, you know… 咱们困难也不少 不过我…
[18:06] You will fail like everyone else 你肯定也会搞砸
[18:08] and then you’ll be gone, like everyone else. 然后像你的前任一样拍屁股走人
[18:11] But I will still be here, pulling the train up the hill with my teeth. 留着我这老骨头继续拉这破车
[18:15] You think it’s fun getting your ass kicked? 你以为老被同行歧视很爽么?
[18:17] – No… – Welcome to Daybreak. -不… -欢迎来《早间新闻》
[18:19] Enjoy the pain, Gidget. 等着受罪吧 悲情女孩
[18:23] No! It’s OK. I have it! I’ve done this a zillion times and… 没关系 我来 门常坏 我都成专家了
[18:27] – I’m gonna fix that and… – See ya later! -我来修好… -回头见!
[18:29] Good talking to you. 和你聊得很开心
[18:34] Paul! Hi! I’m… I’m Becky Fuller. 保罗 我是… 贝琪·福勒
[18:39] Your new EP. Thrilled to meet you. 新的总编导 见到你很激动啊
[18:42] I was just thinking maybe we could go over a few ideas. 我想和你聊聊一些节目的新想法
[18:46] I was thinking maybe we could 我觉得你可以…
[18:47] get you on the street and do some remotes. 做些街上的现场报道 或者去更远的地方
[18:49] Yeah, I don’t like to leave the studio. I like climate control. 我可不想离开演播室 这里空调多舒服
[18:53] But, if you want, we could discuss this further privately. 不过你真这样想的话 咱们回头私下聊聊
[19:00] What size are your feet? 你脚多大号?
[19:01] – You wear about a six and half? Seven? – Pardon? -穿6号半的鞋? 还是7号? -啊?
[19:04] How do you feel about having them photographed? 让我给你的玉腿拍照怎么样?
[19:07] Good? Feel good about that? 行吗? 试试吧
[19:10] You should. I keep ’em very classy. 应该试试 我可是专业摄影
[19:11] I… don’t… 我… 不…
[19:13] Can I show you my blog? “Sexy Feet?” 给你看看我的博客吧? “性感恋足”?
[19:16] – No. – Yes? -不用了 -真的?
[19:17] No. 不了
[19:19] – I met Paul. – You talked to him alone? -我见过保罗了 -你单独和他聊了?
[19:20] – I told you to come see me first. – I know, but… -不是告诉你让我陪着嘛 -我知道…
[19:22] What was I gonna do? Hi, everyone. Hi, I’m Becky. 我也没成想他这样 大家好 我是贝琪
[19:26] Hi. Good morning. 早上好
[19:28] Oh, God, look who’s here. I mean not here. 天哪 瞧瞧谁来了 我是说谁没来
[19:32] McVee. So shocking, huh? 麦克维没来 新鲜事儿
[19:34] Yeah, well, Mr. McVee doesn’t always come to these things. 哦 麦克维确实不怎么参加例会
[19:38] Oh, could you tell Paul that we need him, please? Thanks. 你说大家等他开会 把保罗叫来 多谢
[19:42] OK, so let’s just dive in, shall we? 那直奔主题 畅所欲言吧
[19:46] Who wants to start? 谁先说?
[19:48] Tomorrow Rocco DiSpirito wants to make lasagna. 明天的烹饪节目 罗科要做千层面
[19:50] I told him we did that last week with the Barefoot Contessa, 可上周已经和《赤足天使》节目合作过类似的了
[19:52] – but he’s insisting. What do I do? – For the segment on miniskirts, -说他不听 怎么办? -超短裙的样品…
[19:54] – do you want all size models? – Next week, I want to do a piece -需要做所有尺码吗? -下礼拜 我想做…
[19:57] on juice cleanses. All the celebs are doing them 素食减肥法 这在明星之间很流行
[19:59] and they have amazing powers of rejuvenization. 这绝对是返老回春的高招儿
[20:01] My idea is that I get a juice cleanse and then we can, like, 我提议拿我先试试
[20:04] – measure my toxins… – For the Carville interview… -测测我身体毒素 -卡维尔的采访…
[20:07] I’m sorry, Lisa, do you want the living room set or the stools? 丽萨 你要的家具是给起居室还是厕所用?
[20:09] ABC says we can’t have Eva Longoria until two weeks after 美国广播公司说 《疯狂主妇》的伊娃两周以后才有空
[20:12] – she does G.M.A. What do we do? – On psychic animals, -她要先做《早安美国》 咋办? -通灵动物节目…
[20:14] would you prefer a parakeet or an iguana? 你觉得是选鹦鹉还是蜥蜴?
[20:16] I’d like to do a piece on weathervanes. They are fascinating. 我想做有关风向标的节目 会很有意思
[20:18] Like did you know the word “vane” comes from the Old English “fana”, 你知道风向标这词儿源自古语”旗帜”么
[20:20] – which means flag or weathercock? – Friday, for cooking with squash, -意思是小旗或者风标? -周五的南瓜烹饪冠名…
[20:24] – inside or on the plaza? – They’re offering us the third -“进入广场”? “就在广场”? -他们给我们电影里男三号的角色
[20:26] lead in the new Patrick Dempsey movie. Do you want him? 能和《实习医生格蕾》主演合作 接这活么?
[20:28] Great story out of Tampa about a retirement account scandal. 坦帕市有很好的退休金贪污新闻题材
[20:30] But we got to move quick. Should we send a team or just local talent? 不过行动必须迅速 是多派几个人 还是让本地记者代替?
[20:32] control room’s on the fritz. Ten grand to fix it. 控制室有故障了 要花1万块钱才能修好
[20:34] For that piece on baby food, do we want an actual baby, 有关婴儿食品的节目 找个真小孩来?
[20:37] and if so, white, black, Hispanic, Asian, 什么人种的好一点?
[20:40] blonde hair, brown hair, teeth, or no teeth? 头发和牙齿有要求么?
[20:42] I have a black baby at home. 我家有个黑人小孩
[20:48] I’m sorry, I can’t hear what you’re saying. I… 抱歉 我听不清大伙说什么…
[20:51] Hello! Hi, hi. Does someone wanna tell me why I had to log off 喂喂 到底有什么天大的事儿找我
[20:54] BangingGrannies.com for this? 我可是正看”奶奶我也上”网站呢
[20:57] Asshole. 混蛋一个
[21:05] Tell Rocco if he insists on making lasagna, he will be bumped. 告诉罗科 想做这菜 小心他吃不了兜着走
[21:08] Yes, all size models, but skirts not too short. Toxins? 是的 要所有尺码 但不能太短 毒素?
[21:11] Who said that? They can’t be measured. 谁说的? 这没法测量的
[21:13] And “rejuvenization,” not a word. Tell Longoria’s people 还有”返老回春”不是成语 告诉伊娃的人
[21:16] that she can’t plug her next film unless we get her within a week of G.M.A. 如果不和我们合作一星期 以后别考虑电影合同
[21:19] Parakeet. Ernie, weathercock? Seriously? 选鹦鹉 厄尼 风向标? 真的假的?
[21:22] The plaza for squash. I want Patrick Dempsey. “为了广场” 请他来
[21:24] Tell his people we’ll run him in the first hour and he can talk about 并且说我们给他一个钟头 说什么都行
[21:26] whatever his thing is. Tampa Bay, definitely local talent. 随他心意 坦帕市的请本地人员
[21:29] And we’ve got to fix that sound board. 声音设备一定要修
[21:31] Find ten grand in the budget somewhere. 从预算里抽出一万块来
[21:32] The hair and makeup numbers, those were too high. 给小孩化妆的额外开销太大
[21:33] So, Colleen, could you… share your hair person with Lisa? 柯琳 把你的化妆师 借用一下?
[21:36] That’d be great, great. OK. Asian baby, no teeth. 麻烦你了 多谢 选亚洲小孩 还没长牙的
[21:38] – Lesbian parents. – OK. -家长是一对拉拉最好 -好的
[21:40] Did I miss anything? 我没忘什么吧?
[21:42] Oh, Paul! 对了 保罗!
[21:47] You’re fired. 你被炒了
[21:49] – You’re adorable. – Fired! -你生气了更可爱 -炒鱿鱼了!
[22:05] I’m sorry. That was unprofessional. 抱歉 这么确实太不给他面子了
[22:13] Congratulations. The first day, you flushed your anchor 祝贺你了 第一天就炒了主播
[22:16] and you got no money to pay for another one. 还没钱请新人来
[22:18] He was lowering the morale of the show. 他降低节目的水准
[22:20] How is that possible? 水准还没到底吗
[22:22] Look, you must have someone under contract. 肯定能找到还在合约的人
[22:24] A local anchor, a reporter. I’ll find someone. 本地的主播或者记者 我也找找看
[22:27] I’ll promote from within. That’ll be great for morale! 从自己人里面招 对士气大有好处
[22:29] Go nuts. Find somebody great. It just can’t cost me a penny. 忙活吧 找个牛人来 不过我是不掏钱
[22:33] What if I gave them one of my three pennies? 要不我把微薄工资分点给他们?
[22:36] Whatever it takes. Just get the ratings up. 随你便了 把收视率提高才是要紧事儿
[22:45] Lenny, hi. Yeah. Very positive. He thinks we have terrific options. 列尼 好消息 他说我们可以放开手脚
[22:49] plunge from 200 points right before closing. 收盘前从200点大跌
[22:52] – Analysts fear that this… – He’s not bad. -分析师担心这… -还不赖
[22:55] Yeah, he’s OK. Put a saddle on him, he’s good to go. 看着还成 带上马掌就能当马骑了
[22:59] are not happy. – Should we watch 86 again? -不容乐观 -再看看86号带子?
[23:03] I got to get home, see the kids, or the wife is gonna kill me. 我得回家陪小孩了 老婆发飙可惹不起
[23:07] You have kids? 你还没小孩吗?
[23:09] What? No. 什么? 没有
[23:11] No? Husband? Boyfriend? 没有? 老公? 男朋友?
[23:14] Me? What? No. 我? 别提了
[23:17] – No, I’m sorry. Stupid question. – You know… -抱歉 我这么问不太好 -我其实…
[23:20] You’re hideous and repulsive. 你这丑八怪肯定没人要
[23:21] You know what? Forget 86. 呵呵 别管86号录像了
[23:23] I think that we should watch the Miami guy again, ’cause he was, I mean, 还是再审查一下迈阿密的这家伙 我觉得他…
[23:27] you know, he was a little bit tan, but I think… 虽然有点黑 不过…
[23:29] I think that we could wipe that off, it’s probably 应该能恢复 可能是…
[23:31] just one of those self-tanner things. I could, you know, fix that. 他自己故意晒的 应该能恢复
[23:36] Good night. 晚安
[23:38] Hey, look. It’s Mike Pomeroy’s fangirl. 这不是麦克·波默罗伊的女粉丝么
[23:43] – Hello. – Hey. -你好 -好啊
[23:45] That was you. 是你啊
[23:46] That was really embarrassing. 上次我确实太冲动了
[23:49] I may need to have you killed. 差点把你也拉下水
[23:52] I’m… I’m Becky Fuller. Sorry. 我… 叫贝琪·福勒 抱歉
[23:55] “Becky Fuller” Becky Fuller? “贝琪·福勒” 就是你?
[23:57] The one who took out McVee? You’re a legend already. 第一天就开了麦克维? 你已经被传为佳话了
[24:00] – Thanks. – I’m Adam Bennett. -谢谢 -我叫亚当·贝尼特
[24:02] I’m a producer upstairs at Seven Days. 我是楼上《七天新闻》的编导
[24:04] – Hello. – So you lookin’ for a new anchor? -你好啊 -你要找新主播么
[24:06] – Yes. – Not that guy. -是啊 -这人不行
[24:09] You can’t use that guy. That’s the horse guy. 别选他 马脸小生一个
[24:11] He’s not too bad. I mean, as long as we leave our hand flat 还成了 手心张开
[24:14] when we feed him a carrot. 拿胡萝卜诱惑一下就行
[24:16] – Well, good luck, Becky Fuller. – Thank you, Adam Bennett. -那祝你好运了 贝琪 -多谢了 亚当
[24:21] – Need any help? – No. I’m good. Thanks. -需要帮忙么 -不了 谢谢
[24:26] The sports guy from St. Louis is not bad. Let’s watch him again. 圣路易斯的体育播音还不赖 再看一遍他的节目
[24:29] No, we need some gravitas. We need people to trust us. 我们需要个有气场的主播 能给观众可信的感觉
[24:33] I mean, if news breaks on the air, we need to be able to cover it credibly. 有突发新闻直播时 能够严肃准确的采访
[24:37] What, do you actually think that we can cover breaking news? 怎么 你觉得我们有水平做突发新闻?
[24:40] – God, that’s adorable. – Thousands gathered today -还真是童心未泯啊 -今天 数千人…
[24:43] to see if the tiny buck-toothed creature would spot his own shadow. 等着看这暴牙小动物能否… 看见自己的影子
[24:46] But the sad tooth is, according to Punxsutawney Phil, 不过 它提供的口实看来
[24:50] this bitter winter is far from over. Back to you, Mike. 冬天早结束不容乐观 请麦克继续报道
[24:58] What? 怎么了?
[24:59] Yesterday, the Secretary of State held a top-level 昨天 国务卿举行了高级会议
[25:02] – State Department security brief… – What’s funny? -国务院安全例会… -什么这么好笑?
[25:04] – You put Seabiscuit back in? – But we agree that Hezbollah -又看马脸小生呢? -黎巴嫩真主党…
[25:07] has shown a willingness to continue to attack. 有继续袭击的打算
[25:10] – Becky? – Can I call you back? -贝琪? -我回头打给你?
[25:13] …lsraeli incursions. 以色列人的渗透
[25:15] What steps are you taking to limit these Hezbollah retaliations? 对于防止真主党的报复 您采取了什么措施?
[25:21] You have Pomeroy under contract, right? 波默罗伊还和我们签约呢 对吧?
[25:24] Yeah. He was supposed to do stories for one of our magazine shows. 是啊 他本来应该做深度报道节目的
[25:28] – Yeah? – We couldn’t use anything he pitched. -是吗 -他要的新闻题材我们做不了
[25:30] – Nothing? – An eight-part story -都不行? -联合国报道…
[25:32] on the United Nations. An interview with a Pashtun warlord. 分上八个专题 采访巴基斯坦的普什图族军阀
[25:36] A piece on microfinance in Asia? It’s all been so tempting. 亚洲的小额贷款的现状? 题材都这么给力
[25:40] – Jerry! – So we’re just paying him to sit there. -杰瑞! -我们就这么花钱让他无所事事?
[25:42] Wait. But he must have millions on his contract. 等等 他的合约可能有上百万了
[25:45] You have a world-caliber news man with nothing to do! 这可是世界级口才的新闻主播 就干耗在那里?
[25:48] – Becky, this is… – No, Pomeroy has reported -贝琪 这… -在过去的三十年里
[25:50] on every major story of the last three decades, 他可是报道过所有重大新闻事件
[25:52] with integrity and courage! 诚实而且有魄力
[25:54] I mean, he was the only anchor to go down to Ground Zero on the day. 他是唯一敢去危险现场的主播
[25:57] His Q ratings, I looked at them, they’re unbelievable, 他的人气和身价还那么难以置信
[26:00] – and you’re already paying him. – I have to go. We’ll discuss this. -而且你已经雇佣他了 -有人叫我 咱们回头聊
[26:03] I… 我…
[26:05] I want to look at his contract! 我得看看他的合同!
[26:07] I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. Hi. 抱歉 抱歉 你好
[26:09] I need your approval to look at his contract. 我需要你的许可才能查看他的合同
[26:15] Please. 求你了
[26:43] Hi. 您好
[26:45] Hi. 好啊
[26:49] I’m Becky Fuller and… 我是贝琪·福勒…
[26:51] We actually met the other day in the elevator. 那天在电梯里见过面
[26:54] And what the hell are you doing here? 你又过来给我捣乱?
[26:57] I’m the producer of Daybreak… 我是《早间新闻》的编导
[26:59] and we’re actually looking for a new anchor. 我们需要一位新的主播
[27:02] Then why are you here? 那你更找错人了
[27:04] Well, it’s funny that you should ask. 其实你该问我…
[27:06] Go away. 给我走开
[27:09] OK, just hear me out, because the show actually has a lot of potential. 听我说 这节目还是很有潜力可挖的
[27:12] We’re starting over basically, 我们打算重新包装
[27:14] and with an anchor as esteemed and respected as yourself… 需要您这样自信有威望的主播
[27:24] You’ve been a journalist your whole life, ever since 您一生都在做记者
[27:27] your elementary school paper, The Beaverton Bee. 从您的小学作文《比弗顿的蜜蜂》就开始了
[27:29] I mean, you’ve got to miss it. You… 机会难得 现在的节目对您来说…
[27:31] News breaks, it must just kill you 实在是大材小用
[27:33] – not to be out there. – Morning shows don’t do news. -委屈您了 -早间节目算新闻吗?
[27:36] Jesus, Daybreak. Half the people that… 《早间新闻》收看你们节目的一半观众
[27:39] watch your show have lost their remote. 是因为遥控器丢了换不了台
[27:41] The other half are waiting for their nurse to turn them over. 另一半观众是等着护士来翻身的截瘫病人
[27:45] If I wanted to come back, I could have any job I chose. 我要选的话 什么节目会不要我?
[27:48] But you can’t work on another network for another two years. 可按规定 两年内您不能去其它的新闻网
[27:51] So I’ll continue to enjoy my life on IBS’s dime. 那我就安心享我的清福好了
[27:55] All right, I didn’t want to have to do this. 那好吧 是你逼我用这招
[27:58] – I looked at your contract. – What? -我看过你的合约了 -什么?
[28:00] – With the lawyers. – My contract? -找律师帮忙了 -我的合约?
[28:03] You’re right. They do have to pay you for the last two years of your contract. 是啊 他们是必须付给你两年的薪水
[28:06] Unless six months have elapsed 除非有连续6个月
[28:07] without you appearing on the air in any capacity. 你没有参与任何节目的播出
[28:09] Then, if the network offers you an official position 然后 如果新闻网给你新职位
[28:12] and you don’t take it, they can terminate your contract 你还拒绝的话 他们可以终止合约
[28:14] and the six million dollars that you have left on it. 你的6百万工资就泡汤了
[28:17] So, here’s me with an official offer. 所以 我带来了新职位邀请
[28:20] Mike Pomeroy, the IBS network would like to offer you 麦克 IBS新闻网请您…
[28:24] the position of co-host of Daybreak. 做《早间新闻》的合作主播
[28:30] – You’re joking. – No. -你开玩笑吧 -没有
[28:34] Actually, I’m not. 真的没说笑话
[28:36] Do you have any idea what’s going on in the world? 世界上发生着那么多重要事件
[28:38] And you want me to do stories about baked Alaska? 非让我去报道什么阿拉斯加州的干旱?
[28:43] After the career that I’ve had? 这不折磨我么?
[28:46] You just need to have an open mind. 您想开点就好了
[28:48] – Open mind. – I mean, yes, the morning news -想开点 -是啊 早间新闻…
[28:49] – has a wider range of stories… – A wider range?! -其实覆盖面很广 -广个屁!
[28:53] Your program is in the news department, you cretin! 这是新闻节目 你个白痴!
[28:57] News is a sacred temple. 新闻是严肃体面的
[29:00] And you’re part of the cabal… 就是你们这些菜鸟 拿些狗屁
[29:01] that’s ruining it with horseshit! 把新闻弄得乌烟瘴气
[29:04] That’s not actually fair. 您这么说有点过分
[29:05] Because the first half hour of a morning show is a damn fine news broadcast. 前半部分还是相当高质量的新闻播报
[29:09] Sure, we cover news and entertainment. 当然我们也报道娱乐圈
[29:10] That’s everything a newspaper has ever done. 报纸也这样做啊
[29:12] There’s nothing wrong with that. Think of it this way: 行业惯例了 您可以这么想
[29:14] We’re like a well-informed neighbor, coming over to chat 我们就像消息灵通的邻居
[29:16] with people in the morning. You know, Brokaw did the morning news. 早上和观众们聊天 布洛考也做过早间新闻
[29:20] And Charlie Gibson. Walter Cronkite did it at the beginning of his career. 查尔斯·吉布森 华尔特·克朗凯特 在年轻的时候也一样
[29:23] I mean, he co-hosted a morning program with a puppet named Charlemagne. 还有个叫查理曼大帝的木偶和他一起主播
[29:27] Well, then… get a puppet. 那你找个木偶不就行了
[29:33] It’s inexpensive and uses things you already have around the house. 这很便宜还容易取材
[29:37] You can make globes, hats, especially pinatas. 能做成手套 帽子 特别是糖罐
[29:42] Now, mache means “to chew” in French, 纸浆这词在法语里是”嚼碎”的意思
[29:45] but we’re not actually going to be eating any of this, right? 不过我们不会真的下嘴啃吧?
[29:50] Of course not! 当然不了
[29:51] No. 不会的
[29:53] Coming up next, you’ve heard her sing. 你们都听过席琳·迪翁的歌了
[29:56] Well, today, you’re going to hear about her sweet tooth. 接下来 再听听她爱吃甜食的八卦
[29:58] Join us as we bake brownies with Celine Dion’s personal chef. 我们请到了她的私人厨师 来示范烘烤果仁巧克力饼
[30:03] All that and more, coming up on Daybreak. 《早间新闻》精彩稍后 不容错过
[30:06] – We’re clear! – Oh, my God, -结束! -我的天…
[30:08] will somebody please get this off? Thank you, thank you. 谁帮我把手上的东西弄掉? 谢谢
[30:11] – Thank you very much. – OK, so, we don’t have time -多谢了 -没时间详细谈了
[30:13] for the sit-down, so we’re just gonna run the package, all right? 不过采访部分就这样播出了 好么?
[30:16] – Are you OK? – What? -你没事儿吧 -我脸色不好?
[30:19] Don’t beat yourself up. He was never gonna do it. Pomeroy? 别太为难自己 麦克才不会来的
[30:22] – How did you know that? – Mike was never gonna come to work -你怎么知道? -麦克那样的大腕…
[30:25] at this little dog and pony show, 才不会放下架子做这种耍猴节目
[30:27] especially not working for somebody… 尤其是要和…
[30:28] – like, well, I’m sorry, but you. – OK. Like, yeah. -抱歉 你这样的新手合作 -是啊
[30:30] You. Not in a thousand years. I mean, obviously, don’t get me wrong, 你就千年等一回吧 我不是打击你
[30:34] I would have… I would have welcomed him with open arms. 他要能来 我早把他请来了
[30:39] Oh, my God. 我的天哪
[30:48] I heard he was coming in, but I didn’t… 听说他要来 没想到…
[31:00] I’ve won eight Peabodys. 我得过8次皮博迪奖(年度的国际新闻奖项)
[31:02] A Pulitzer. 一次普利策奖(年度美国新闻界最高成就奖)
[31:04] Sixteen Emmys. 16次艾美奖(年度电视艺术最高奖)
[31:07] I was shot through the forearm in Bosnia. 我在波西尼亚现场 胳膊被枪击中
[31:10] Pulled Colin Powell from a burning Jeep. 我把国务卿鲍威尔从燃烧的吉普中拉了出来
[31:14] I laid a cool washcloth on Mother Teresa’s forehead 在霍乱爆发的时候
[31:18] during a cholera epidemic. 我给特蕾莎修女头上敷凉毛巾
[31:21] I’ve had lunch with Dick Cheney. 我和副总统切尼共进午餐
[31:27] You’re here for the money. 您是为了钱才委屈自己到这的
[31:31] That is correct. 没错
[31:34] 5 4 3 Five, four, three…
[31:38] Fuck. 我操
[31:40] Welcome back to Daybreak. 欢迎回到《早间新闻》
[31:41] God, does he cook? Does he do… I don’t know, 天哪 他懂烹饪吗? 明白什么…
[31:44] fashion segments and gossip? 时尚潮流或者娱乐八卦吗
[31:45] Does he have three-year-old octuplets barf… 会碰到过我去年的情况吗?
[31:47] all over him like I did last year? 被3岁的八胞胎小崽吐得满身都是?
[31:49] Well, unfortunately, in the ’80s, 不可能的 在80年代 有大人物允许他…
[31:50] someone gave him story refusal rights, so no. 有权选择自己的新闻报道 所以…
[31:52] I don’t care. Does he know that this is called morning television? 算了 他知道咱这是早间杂烩么
[31:55] Yes, and I think that after a little bit of time, 估计过一阵子他适应了
[31:57] he’s really gonna want to do a mix of stories. 肯定能带来好新闻
[31:59] Face it! I’m going to end up making turkey meatballs with Mario Batali 我认了 这做土耳其肉丸子的厨师…
[32:02] – for the rest of my natural life. – I need the new titles ASAP. -就是我这辈子的冤家 -尽快给我新闻的标题
[32:06] OK, let’s move it. Single malt. We’ve got the hand soap, 把它挪走 纯麦威士忌 洗手液准备好了
[32:09] we got the mixers, the papers, the tropical fruit. 搅拌器 相关文件 热带水果
[32:12] Here we go. Whoever heard of mangosteen? 都齐了 有谁吃过山竹果么?
[32:14] – Apparently, he has. – This is Colleen’s dressing room -显然他吃过 -这是柯琳的化妆间
[32:17] and… She’s so looking forward to seeing you. 她特想见你
[32:22] Good. Great. Glad to hear it. 我还真是激动啊 听着真带劲
[32:26] And this is mine? 这是我用的?
[32:29] Yes, but Colleen is… Never mind. 不过 柯琳正… 算了
[32:34] You got me the newspapers? 报纸给我带来了吗?
[32:36] The mixers? 搅拌器?
[32:38] The tropical fruit plate. 热带水果盘
[32:41] All stipulated in your ten-page rider. 都按照10页的附加条款准备好了
[32:46] – Nice of you. – Yes… -还不错么 -好的
[32:49] Colleen wants me, I’ll be in here. 柯琳要找我 自己上这儿来
[32:55] OK. 好
[33:00] Oh, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. He should come in here. 那可绝对绝对不行 他得先过来找我
[33:07] – OK. – What the hell is that? -好吧 -这是什么鬼花?
[33:10] No hurry. 我不急
[33:14] No. No and no. 不行 不行 不行
[33:18] OK. 好吧
[33:19] Did you tell her I have papaya in here? 你跟她说过我这儿有木瓜吗
[33:23] He gets a tropical fruit plate? That is just so pathetic. 他还要了热带水果盘? 就这点可怜追求
[33:29] That guy might be our only hope. 他可能是咱节目的唯一希望了
[33:31] So I suggest you just man up and get in there! 我请您为了节目 先去找他吧
[33:34] That is such a good speech! 哎呦 真是励志高手啊
[33:36] Guess what? I’m not going. 不过我不吃你这一套
[33:49] So, we’ll be shooting Mike’s promos all week and then 我们这周先拍摄麦克的宣传片
[33:52] we’ll finalize the format of the show on Friday. 然后周五的时候确定节目形式
[33:53] Then we’ll rehearse Mike’s openings and segues. 再排练一下麦克的开场白和接场台词
[33:56] Excuse me. Who is going to say goodbye? 插一句 谁和观众说再见?
[34:00] – Pardon? – Well, at the end of the show? -怎么? -在节目结束的时候?
[34:05] It doesn’t really matter. 有什么关系吗
[34:06] I mean, Mike, you don’t mind if Colleen says goodbye? 麦克 你不会介意柯琳说再见吧
[34:09] Well, who do you think the public would rather hear from last? 你觉得观众最希望结束的时候听谁说
[34:12] Someone who’s won every broadcast award on the face of the planet 是把地球上的新闻奖得了个遍的人
[34:17] or the former Miss Pacoima? 还是前任的加州帕伊玛村儿的选美冠军?
[34:20] It’s Arizona! 是亚利桑那州!
[34:23] In case you’re interested, I was Miss Arizona! 你感兴趣的话 我是亚利桑那冠军!
[34:29] Christ! 臭屁样儿
[34:37] We can’t both have our arms folded. 我俩不能同时都抱着胳膊
[34:40] And I am the female here, I think. 我可是女士啊
[34:41] – Colleen on this side. – Of course, I’d be more than happy to. -柯琳站在这边 -我可巴不得离远点
[34:52] Can you just step away, just for a second? Thanks. 你能先站开一会吗 多谢
[34:56] We don’t want to take up your precious… Hello?! 不想占用你宝贵的… 人都哪去了?
[34:59] – Is that better? – What’s next? Bubble bath? -这样不错吧 -还有完没完? 泡沫浴照片?
[35:11] Hey, I just came to… to offer my condolences 我是来慰问你的
[35:13] on hiring the third worst person in the world. 听说你雇了世界上人品倒数第三的家伙
[35:19] Thanks. 谢谢啦
[35:20] Yes. I… Who are the other two? 那其他两位是谁?
[35:26] Kim Jong-il and Angela Lansbury, actually. 金正曰和女演员安杰拉·兰斯伯里
[35:30] – She knows what she did. – OK. -她自己心里最清楚 -好吧
[35:33] So, I… I gather that you worked with Mike at the nightly news. 记得你和麦克在晚间新闻合作过
[35:38] Worst year of my life. The entire time we worked together, 那是我这辈子最惨的一年 合作的时候
[35:42] the only thing he ever called me was Senor Dipshit. 他对我的唯一称呼 就是”蠢猪先生”
[35:46] It’s not funny. 不好笑
[35:47] – I’m sorry, that’s not funny. – No. -抱歉 是不好笑 -没错
[35:49] That’s terrible. That is terrible, actually. 这也太损了 什么人品啊
[35:51] Yeah, so… 那个…
[35:53] So now is an excellent time for you to take up drinking. 你现在是时候喝酒放松一下了
[35:56] And… And I came by to say that sometimes after work, 我想跟你说 我们下班后
[36:00] a few of us go over to Schiller’s on Madison, 一般都去麦迪逊的席勒酒店
[36:02] so, you know, if you’re ever around… 你要是有空的话
[36:07] – Around. – Yeah, available. -有空? -没有家室缠身的话
[36:09] Oh, OK. Yeah. That… would be nice. 没有 多谢你邀请啊
[36:15] Yeah, I… I don’t, I don’t really go out very much, 那个… 我其实没有外出的习惯
[36:18] but if I’m in the neighborhood, 不过我离着近的话就过去
[36:21] – I will definitely stop by and say hi. – Well, like tomorrow. -肯定会和你打招呼 -那明天怎么样
[36:24] – Around eight. – OK. Yeah, sounds good. -8点钟左右 -好啊
[36:27] – All right. – Sure, yeah. -很好 -就这么定了
[36:30] – Bye. – Bye. -再见 -回头见
[36:32] That’s not too shabby. You got a new anchor. 撑过去了嘛 有了新主播
[36:35] Somebody asked you out on a date. Things are lookin’ up. 还有人约会 事情总算好转了
[36:40] That was… He… Not asking me out on a date. 他刚才… 这不算约会啦
[36:42] I think it was. I was standin’ right there. 我觉得就是 听到的还能有假
[36:44] – No, no. – Yeah. -真不是 -是约会
[36:46] He was just mentioning that he might be somewhere. I mean… 他刚开始说有时候过去
[36:50] Come on, please, I think I would know if I was being asked out on a date. 唉呀 要是有人约我 我还会不明白吗
[36:53] – It’s a date. – So, we’ve got the bird whisperer -真是约会 -好吧 我们把鸟语专家…
[36:56] – confirmed for Tuesday? – Yes. -排到了周二? -确定了
[36:58] Great. And… Al Green on the plaza Wednesday. 很好 还有周三请歌手阿尔·格林来
[37:00] – Two songs. – OK. -唱两首歌 -好的
[37:01] And Colleen, do you want to do the interview between the songs? 柯琳 你想在两首歌中间采访吗?
[37:07] No, let me. 你觉得我像么
[37:13] Yeah, I’ll do it. 算了 我来采访
[37:16] OK. Mike, so we have this great story on children’s water safety. 好的 麦克 我们有儿童水上安全的报道
[37:23] – That’s the… – Not my thing. -那… -不合我的口味
[37:26] OK, how about a rundown of the new shows on the fall television season? 那么评点一下秋季的新节目?
[37:30] – Oh, yeah. That’s a no. – OK. -想得美 没戏 -好吧
[37:33] The boom in organic farming. Very hot topic right now. 生态农场的兴起? 可是热点话题啊
[37:37] That’s newsy, right? 有点新闻价值吧?
[37:40] What do you want me to do? Fire another anchor? 我能怎么办? 再辞掉个主播?
[37:42] Then we’re gonna be stuck with that guy who counts with his hooves. 再把那个拿脚数数的变态请回来?
[37:45] Colleen can’t do every story that’s not hard news. 柯琳不可能包揽所有的非严肃类新闻
[37:48] It’s Mike Pomeroy. He’s a legend. What am I supposed to tell him? 他是麦克 他是传奇人物 我该怎么和他说?
[37:51] – There she is. – What? Oh, hi. -说来就来 -怎么? 哦 你好
[37:54] Interesting, Jerry hired you. 真有意思 杰瑞雇佣了你
[37:58] No polish. No pedigree. Those bangs. 没背景没资历的新手 还梳着刘海
[38:02] What was he thinking? 杰瑞当时怎么想的?
[38:08] Just wondering. 搞不懂啊
[38:12] – He’s a peach. – Yeah. -他是刀子嘴豆腐心 -希望如此
[38:15] Coming soon to Daybreak, 接下来的《早间新闻》
[38:17] one of the most legendary newsmen of all time. 迎来了新闻史上的传奇人物
[38:21] Soon, he’ll be bringing his experience to morning television. 他将给早间节目带来厚重的新闻阅历
[38:25] Let Mike Pomeroy show you the world 在您早上喝第一杯咖啡时
[38:28] over your first cup of coffee! 让麦克带您了解世界!
[38:30] – Oh, for Christ’s sake. – What? What, what, what is it now? -我的老天 -怎么了? 这次又怎么了
[38:33] It’s embarrassing. I mean, what’s in the briefcase? 有损我形象啊 我拿个公文包太傻了
[38:36] – What do you mean? What? – Special anchorman papers? -你什么意思? -装着主播的稿子?
[38:38] – It doesn’t matter. – My lunch? Where am I going? -没关系的 -还是午饭? 我这是往哪儿跑
[38:40] – We’ve been over this eight times! – I’m running to nowhere. -都排练了8回了你才这么说? -我就像个无头苍蝇
[38:42] – I look like a jackass! – No… Yes, you do. -大傻冒一个 -不是 算了 你是很傻
[38:46] You know, whoever gave you promo approval was smoking crack! 敢给你拍广告的人 肯定当时嗑药了
[38:49] – I want to meet that person. – I was mopping the floor -我必须和他谈谈 -我当时是和彼得·詹宁斯
[38:51] – with Peter Jennings at the time. – I want to have words with… -在路上聊天 -我必须要找摄影师…
[38:53] I could have had hookers and eight balls written into my contract. 我没把买春和台球也写额外要求里 算你走运
[38:55] – How nice for you. – over your first cup of coffee. -原来你已经高抬贵手了啊 -“早上喝第一杯咖啡时”
[38:58] Why do we have to mention that first cup of coffee? Why not just say, 说什么第一杯咖啡? 干嘛不直接说
[39:02] “Watch Mike Pomeroy before your morning dump?” “你早上拉屎之前先看一眼麦克? “
[39:06] One of the most legendary newsmen… 新闻史上的传奇人物
[39:08] So for the fashion segments, I think it’s important that we interpret 报道时尚话题的时候 一定要注意
[39:11] runway trends for our viewers… 要替观众考虑
[39:13] because they’re not all six foot and size zero. 毕竟她们不是T台上的瘦高模特
[39:16] – Man, he’s cute. – I went to Yale with him. -他可真帅 -是我的耶鲁大学同学
[39:19] – Shut up. – You did not. -真的假的 -我不信
[39:21] Everyone was madly in love with him. 他可是万人迷
[39:22] Actually, just me and every single person I knew. 其实也就我 和所有单身的女性花痴罢了
[39:25] – Can we just? – His dad was editor of Newsweek. -继续好吗 -他爸是《新闻周刊》的编辑
[39:27] His mom’s family is rich as hell. 妈妈家里也是富的流油
[39:28] They own like Tupperware or something. 特百惠连锁品牌好像就是她家的
[39:30] He rowed crew for Yale when they won the national championship. 他是耶鲁划船队的 当时得了全国冠军
[39:36] Hi. 你好
[39:41] – You know him? – No. Yeah, well, yes, I mean, I… -你认识他? -不算吧 也就混个脸熟
[39:45] – Yes. – Don’t you think he’s smokin’? -算认识吧 -他是不是帅绝人寰?
[39:47] – Smokin’. – Yeah. -帅毙了? -是啊
[39:49] I don’t know, I don’t know. Let me see. I don’t know. 我不知道啊 我 说不准
[39:52] – Not a hard question. – He’s walking away. -这可不是刁钻问题 -他走了
[39:54] So jeans and belts. 也选平常的牛仔裤和腰带
[39:58] You have a rash or something spreading on your neck. 脸和脖子都红了哎
[40:17] Well, you know, I asked him to do a piece on Trump. 我让他做富翁特朗普的报道
[40:20] And he actually picked up my Diet Coke and hurled it across the room. 他抓起我的可乐 从屋子那边就砸过来
[40:24] – Wow, he picked it up. – Just missed me. He did. -肯定还捡起来吧 -是啊 没打着我
[40:27] I asked him to cover a bumper crop of cranberries 我原来让他报道酸莓的大丰收
[40:29] and he slapped me in the face. 他直接给我来一耳光
[40:32] – He did? – It’s true. -真的? -是啊
[40:34] – Really? – Of course, he was drunk off his ass. -是么 -当然他当时醉糊涂了
[40:36] Adam! 亚当!
[40:38] – Hi. – Hi. How are ya? -你好 -你好吗
[40:40] – I’m good. – Hi. -不错 -你好
[40:43] – You never called me! – I’m sorry. -你怎么不回我电话 -抱歉
[40:45] We… I was… I’ve been workin’ a lot. 我… 近来工作很忙
[40:48] Well, maybe I’ll see you at Barton’s regatta party on Saturday. 希望能在周六的巴尔顿家 划船派对上再见到你
[40:52] – Great, great. – OK, great. -好的 -很好
[40:53] Yeah, cool. 说定了
[40:56] – Sorry, I was just… – That’s OK. -打扰了 我有点… -没关系
[40:59] Absolutely fine. That’s fine, fine. 真的没关系 没事没事
[41:01] – Bye. – See you later. -再见 -回头见
[41:06] – Yeah. – So, anyway, -好的 -那个… 说到哪了
[41:12] the reason that I came by tonight, 我今晚过来的原因是…
[41:14] was because I don’t really know that many people who know Mike, 因为我认识的了解麦克的人不多
[41:18] and I thought, that, you know, I could get your professional feedback. 想着能有专业人士的指导会更好
[41:22] – My feedback? – Yeah, you know. -我的反馈意见? -是啊
[41:25] I mean, ’cause I’m actually new in town and I don’t… 我是说 我人生地不熟
[41:29] – Come on. – No, please. -别见外啊 -让我付账吧
[41:31] have that many work contacts, so… 没那么多工作上的朋友关系 所以…
[41:34] Great. So… we’ll be contacts? 好的 那咱们算工作关系?
[41:38] That would be great. 那样最好
[41:39] Well, you can never have enough of those. 在外靠朋友 越多越好
[41:43] No, you can’t. 是啊
[41:44] So, definitely be seeing you around. 那我们回头再聊
[41:47] – OK. – OK. -好的 -好
[41:59] Shit. 搞砸了
[42:02] OK. Good rehearsal. Good stuff. 彩排效果挺好 不错
[42:05] So let’s just alternate the voiceover intros of the headlines. 咱们试着换一下新闻播报的风格
[42:09] – OK. – And then ad-lib. -好的 -还有即兴解说部分
[42:11] So, let’s say, for example, we’re doing a story about, I don’t know, 好吧 假设我们要报道…
[42:14] – a midterm election. – But we won’t. -国会的中期选举 -才不会
[42:17] Because the morning shows don’t do news. 咱这早间节目不播严肃新闻
[42:19] Pompous. That’s really interesting. That’s a different color for you. 哎呦喂 你这一面的性格还真是少见
[42:22] – That’s… – OK, and you two should just sort of, -那… -你俩应该…
[42:25] you know, banter back and forth a little bit. 轻松点 互相打趣
[42:28] Banter, from the Latin word, meaning “to gibber like a moron?” 打趣这词在拉丁语的本意是”像傻子一样胡扯”
[42:31] Just, you know, talk about the headlines. 说说对当前新闻的看法
[42:33] That’s… that’s what I mean. 别太正经就好
[42:36] I’m not gonna sit here and rehearse like I’m in summer stock. 我可不想彩排戏剧似的呆在这儿
[42:39] I’ve been on the air for 40 years, for Christ’s sake. 40年的经验可不是吹的
[42:41] I think I know how to ad-lib. 我当然知道即兴解说怎么弄
[42:45] The spill began when the tanker was damaged 加斯顿海港外 在恶劣天气下
[42:47] in heavy seas outside Galveston. 油船在海上损坏后开始泄漏
[42:50] Knock, knock. 打扰一下
[42:52] Can I come in? 我能进来吗
[42:55] I just wanted to say, 想跟您说
[42:57] you know, good luck. 祝您好运
[43:02] Colleen’s Pap smear. 柯琳报道的子宫检查新闻
[43:05] A television classic. 可是电视上的传世经典啊
[43:09] Are you drunk? 你喝醉了吧?
[43:11] Insufficiently. 还没醉透
[43:13] Current weather conditions are complicating efforts 现在的天气状况也使得清理…
[43:16] to contain the… – That’s my chair. -不容乐观 -那才是我的位子
[43:19] What? 什么?
[43:21] That’s where I belong. There. 我应该坐在那儿播报 那儿
[43:25] authorities have asked the federal government… 专家建议联邦政府…
[43:26] Took it away from me, those motherfu… 把我给挤走了 这帮狗娘养的…
[43:29] I think maybe you should just go home… 我觉得你应该回家去…
[43:31] – See this? – Yes. What is that? -看这个 -嗯 是什么
[43:33] Forty-year-old Bruichladdich. 40年窖藏的布莱迪纯麦威士忌
[43:36] I only drink this when I’m practically suicidal. 当我想自杀的时候才喝这酒
[43:41] OK. 好吧
[43:43] You’re, you’re very funny. 你 你挺幽默的
[43:47] Well, I’m gonna see you tomorrow… right? 那 咱们明天见?
[43:51] is almost impossible to calculate. 造成的损失无法估量…
[44:24] Hi. I… 你好 我…
[44:26] Sorry. I thought that I might swing by to… 打扰了 我想过来转转
[44:32] see if… 看你…
[44:36] What are you working on? 忙些什么
[44:39] We’re working on a piece 我们正制作的节目…
[44:41] on the communist rebels in the Philippines. 是有关菲律宾共产反抗组织
[44:43] Good. That sounds great. So I went to the bar the other night to see you. 听起来不错啊 那天晚上在酒吧见你
[44:46] Yeah, I could tell. By the way you ran in the other direction. 我记得 你当时急着走
[44:49] Your arms, pinwheeling. 手舞足蹈的跑了
[44:56] Yeah. OK, fair, true. 描述的很准
[45:00] I think that you’re sort of… 是因为我觉得你这人…
[45:03] comically great. 好得冒烟…
[45:05] And I thought it seemed so promising so I bungled it, 见你我就慌神了
[45:09] because that’s what I do. I bungle things. 而且我老是把事情搞砸
[45:11] I bungle and I ramble, and that’s kind of like what I’m doing right now, 还唠叨个不停 就像现在一样
[45:14] talking about it. You threw me off guard. 乱说一通 我对你一点防御力都没有
[45:18] You, with your… 你这人 还有你的…
[45:20] And the… and the, this… 和… 还有…
[45:22] And the… 加上…
[45:25] My working on a loom? 我织布的样子?
[45:27] – My, my… – No. -还是… -不对
[45:30] – double-handed craps. My… – I… -两手扔骰子 还是… -我…
[45:34] – My Jazzercise. – Rowing. Rowing. -我做健身操的样子? -划船 划船
[45:37] – Rowing? – Championship? -划船? -你是冠军啊
[45:39] I never would have got that. 我可真猜不到
[45:42] But you know what I mean. 希望你明白我的意思
[45:44] That I didn’t think that you… liked me. 我当时以为你不会看上我这样的
[45:49] But I do. Oddly. 我真看上你了 奇怪吧
[45:52] You’re… different. 你很与众不同
[45:55] And a deeply terrible mime. 表演哑剧也挺傻的
[45:58] Well, I asked you out. Then when I saw you at the bar, 我约你出去 当时在酒吧
[46:01] I practically tackled you to the ground. What part of that was confusing? 我的意思已经很明显了啊 有什么地方让你误会了?
[46:04] Here, here, here, sit down. 过来 坐下说
[46:07] Look, my radar for that kind of thing is so bad. 其实 感情这方面我就幼儿园水平
[46:10] I mean, I don’t know if a man’s interested in me until he’s naked. 等对方赤身裸体了我才明白过来
[46:14] I mean, the pants come off and then I’m like, 有一次对方把裤子脱了… 我才说
[46:16] “I guess you don’t really want to see my CD collection “原来你不是来看我的音乐收藏啊”
[46:19] – or talk about Kerouac.” – You’re nuts. -“或者谈克鲁亚克的” -你还真是天然呆
[46:25] OK, look. 好吧
[46:27] Let’s start over. 咱们重新开始
[46:29] Let’s go out to dinner like… regular people. 就像平常人那样 从晚饭约会开始
[46:32] Just take it slowly, just see where it leads. 跟着感觉慢慢来 顺其自然
[46:35] – How does that sound? – That sounds perfect. -怎么样? -很好啊
[46:45] Oh, God, I should go home. 天哪 我得回家了
[46:48] It’s eight! It’s eight already. 已经8点了!8点了啊
[46:50] – I know. – It’s Mike’s first day tomorrow. -我知道 -明天是麦克的第一次播报
[46:54] – You should definitely go. – What’s the big whoop? -你确实得走了 -算了 管他呢
[46:56] I mean, you know, he’s done this like a million times before. 他都主持几百万回了还差这次?
[46:59] – Yeah. – And he knows exactly what he’s doing. -没错 -他还是专业人士
[47:01] – Yeah. – So… -是啊 -那个…
[47:03] It’s fine. 没事的
[47:09] He didn’t open a bottle of 40-year-old Bruichladdich, did he? 他该不会开了一瓶40年的威士忌吧?
[47:13] How do you know that? 你怎么知道的?
[47:16] What? 真喝了?
[47:19] When I was working with him, 我和他共事的时候
[47:20] if there was something that he didn’t want to do, the Oscars, 要是有什么他不想做的 比如说奥斯卡颁奖
[47:23] the Olympics, something that people might actually get a tiny twinge 奥林匹克或者任何能给人们带点乐子的新闻
[47:26] of pleasure from, the night before, he would go on a bender. 他头天晚上肯定喝个大醉
[47:31] Call in sick for work the next day. 然后第二天请病假
[47:35] No. No, no. This is ridiculous. I’m not… 我不会上他的当… 我…
[47:39] I’m not going out there and chasing him around. 才不会去给他当保姆
[47:41] If he wants to screw this up, that is his problem. 他想搞砸 他自己负责
[47:48] – Start at Elaine’s. – Oh, God, thank you. Thank you. -先从伊莲酒吧开喝 -天哪 谢谢你了
[47:53] I’m sorry. 对不起
[47:55] We’ll do it again sometime. 咱俩只能另找时间了
[48:05] Thanks. 谢谢
[48:09] – Pomeroy? – Yeah. -麦克来过吗? -是啊
[48:10] He was here. He left about an hour ago. 一个小时以前走的
[48:43] Oh, no. The little woman. 真扫兴 小妞来了
[48:45] – Incoming. – Jesus Christ, Pomeroy, -敌人来袭 -天哪 麦克
[48:48] they’re getting younger and younger. 编导还真是越来越年轻啊
[48:52] Mike… I need to talk to you. 麦克 我必须和你谈谈
[48:55] Why? Is the baby mine? 哦哟 你怀上我的小孩了?
[48:59] I will have you know that this show is very important to a lot of people, 我要你明白 这节目对我和大伙非常重要
[49:03] including but not limited to me. My ass is on the line here. 不是你个人的事情 我把宝都到押这上面了
[49:08] Actually, your ass is irrelevant. 你个女人有什么宝?
[49:11] You’re just a footnote. It’s my ass, 你连配角都算不上 我才是押的宝
[49:13] my reputation, my integrity, mine! 我的名誉 我的人品 我的!
[49:17] “Mine!” You’re such an egotistical, selfish person! “我的!”你还真是自我为中心啊 自私!
[49:20] I’m on-air talent! 我是新闻天才!
[49:26] Get in. 给我进去
[49:29] Hey! 嘿!
[49:35] OK, I’m home. You can leave. 我到家了 你走吧
[49:37] Oh, no. No. 不行不行
[49:44] Wow. 哇
[49:53] Oh, my God. 天哪
[49:59] – Is that a real… – Good night -这是真品… -晚安
[50:01] Of course. 当然
[50:06] Here we are Just about the same 咱们俩如此相似
[50:12] You’re alone tonight? 你今晚寂寞了?
[50:17] Makes sense. 也难怪
[50:20] Let me guess. 我猜你啊
[50:23] You meet a guy. 碰到个小伙子
[50:25] You have about three dates. 约会了三次
[50:28] Spend the whole time talking about your job. 每次就只会谈工作
[50:32] He loses your phone number. 然后人家就把你忘了
[50:38] Aside from your obvious father issues, 我看还有恋父情结
[50:41] what’d he do? 你爸怎么了?
[50:43] Leave you? Die? 抛弃你了? 还是早逝?
[50:45] You’ve got this… repellent moxie. 你这气场 拒人于千里之外
[50:50] Look at all the stories you could be doing here. 你生活这么丰富 能谈很多新闻题材啊
[50:52] About art and hunting and fishing. 艺术 打猎 钓鱼
[50:57] I mean, you have grandchildren. 而且 你也有孙子了
[51:00] I didn’t even know you had kids. 我都不知道你有小孩
[51:03] Look, we could be doing parenting segments. 能不能做一期家长专题
[51:05] You should invite them down to the show. 把你家人也请到节目来
[51:09] The ungrateful little bastards. 他们这群不孝的杂种
[51:12] I don’t think so. 还是不理为好
[51:14] Well, the little tour’s over. 好了 参观结束
[51:17] Time to go back to your sad little life. 你回去过你的苦日子吧
[51:20] I’m not going anywhere until we are on the air. 我要陪你到直播开始之前
[51:23] Well, please don’t snore. I’m a light sleeper. 那你别打呼噜 我睡觉很轻
[51:26] I’m not going to be sleeping. 我不会睡着的
[51:28] Just about the same 如此相似
[51:29] Foggy little fella Drowsy little dame 昏昏的小伙 欲睡的女士
[51:34] Two sleepy people by dawn’s early light 两个想睡的人 却等着清晨的日出
[51:39] And too much in love to say good night 因为相爱 不愿说晚安分开
[51:41] Good night. 晚安
[51:42] – Good night. – Good night. -晚安了 -晚安
[52:42] Let’s go, girl. 起来了 丫头
[52:53] – What are you doing? – Have you ever seen a real egg? -你在干嘛? -没见识过真正的鸡蛋吧?
[52:55] These are from pastured hens in Maryland. 这是马里兰州放养的母鸡下的蛋
[52:59] – We have to go. – I have them delivered once a week. -咱们必须赶快走了 -我让他们每星期送一批
[53:03] We have to go. 必须走了
[53:06] Now, the beauty of a frittata 肉馅蛋饼的妙处…
[53:09] is that it can be made with any ingredient. 是什么配料都能做得好吃
[53:11] Anything that’s in your refrigerator. 冰箱里的什么东西都行
[53:14] – Good. Get dressed. – What? You want me to starve? -好 穿上工作服啊 -什么? 饿着肚子不开工
[53:17] I’ve got to be in tip-top shape. 我可得保持最佳体形
[53:19] I’m going to appear on national television in front of… 国家电视台的头面人物
[53:23] – What, six or eight people? – Mike, come on. -咱这节目有六七个观众呢 -麦克 快点吧
[53:28] Coffee? 咖啡?
[53:30] What few people know is that the frittata 大伙其实不知道 肉馅蛋饼…
[53:34] was meant to be eaten at room temperature. 应该降到常温再吃
[53:37] – It was invented in Italy… – Come on. -是意大利发明的… -快点
[53:39] for the afternoon repast. – Look, guess what? -用来下午加餐吃的 -好吧
[53:43] I don’t really care about your epicurean breakfast, OK? 我不在乎你奢华风格的早餐 明白?
[53:45] I just need you to walk faster, because we are going to be late. 我就希望你快点走 咱们要晚点了
[53:51] Hey. Hello, there. 大家好啊
[53:54] – Where the hell have you been? – It’s a long story. -你俩刚才跑哪去了? -别提了
[53:56] She spent the night at my place. 她在我家过的夜
[54:04] Come on, everyone. I slept on the couch. 大伙别误会 我睡的沙发
[54:07] Until I woke her up with my… African rain stick. 直到我用非洲祈雨的”棒棒”把她叫醒
[54:16] All right. OK. It’s Mike’s first show, so it’s a really big day for us. 别闹了 这是麦克第一次早播 对咱们都很重要
[54:21] – Fire me today. – Yeah, so let’s go… -今天炒我 -咱们再过一下…
[54:23] through the lineup from the top. 整个节目的过场安排
[54:25] One more time. 再来一遍
[54:26] We start with eight, full track. We’ll be cutting to nine with announce. 8号画面播放录像 切到9号的播报现场
[54:29] Nine will reveal the jib. Jib, start a little wider. 9号是摇臂摄影机镜头 从远处开始移动
[54:32] OK. What are they promo-ing on the Today show today? 《今日》抢到了什么新闻?
[54:35] – What aren’t they promo-ing? – What? -有他们抢不到的吗? -什么?
[54:39] Crap. No. Vieira scored that interview 不是吧 维埃拉真把采访搞定了
[54:41] with the drunk-driving Playboy Playmate? What’s on G.M. A? 采访了醉驾的花花公子模特? 《早安美国》主播呢?
[54:44] – Well, she’s doin’ Clooney. Yeah. – Bitch. -她采访了影星克鲁尼 -这贱人
[54:47] Try not to bore the nation into a coma with your dull news crap, OK? 你别念经似的把观众都弄睡着了 行吗?
[54:50] Yes, certainly. 我就这强暴风格
[54:53] Oh, and… suck it. 你抗拒不了就学着享受吧
[54:57] Well, they look great together, so that’s promising. 他俩配合着还挺顺眼的 好开头
[55:00] Oh, heavenly ghost of Edward R. Murrow. 前辈爱德华大仙保佑 已经过世的主播
[55:02] OK, the Jewish guy is crossing himself, so we’re confident. 犹太副主编都祈祷上了 大伙都很有信心啊
[55:05] Thirty seconds to air. Everybody ready? 30秒直播倒数 大家准备好了?
[55:07] They know about the cake? 他们知道蛋糕的事儿吗
[55:08] Everybody does? Stage manager’s got that covered? Good. 相关人员都了解? 准备好了? 好
[55:11] – Cake is good to go. D-Day. – I want the double matte through -蛋糕伺候 好戏登场 -双面字幕特效切换
[55:13] both names, both names. Great. OK, stand by… 两个名字都在上面 很好 准备…
[55:17] Stand by, ticker. Stand by, Deko, that’s great. 滚动新闻准备 特效准备 很好
[55:20] – You ready for this? – I’m ready. Are you ready? -准备好了? -是啊 你呢?
[55:22] Stand by, announce. Ready to roll nine. 播报准备 9号画面准备
[55:25] Here we go and roll nine. Take nine. 9号开拍 切换画面
[55:27] – We’re good so far. – Stand by to go on four. -没出岔子 -稍后切到4号画面
[55:30] – And… here we go. on Daybreak. -开始 《早间新闻》
[55:32] – And go on four. – Seven. -继续4号画面 -倒数7秒
[55:34] – Reveals four. – There they are. -继续4号 -就这样
[55:35] -5 -4 3… – Five. – Four, three…
[55:38] and Mike Pomeroy. – Go dissolve to Mike and cue them. 麦克为您播音 -镜头切给麦克 提示信息准备
[55:42] Good morning, everyone. 早上好 观众们
[55:43] Before we begin, today is a historic moment here on Daybreak. 播报之前 我要告诉大家 今天是我们节目历史性的时刻
[55:48] Today’s the day that Mike Pomeroy joins our little show. 传奇的麦克·波默罗伊 屈尊来到了我们的早间节目
[55:52] We are so lucky to have a journalist of your caliber here with us, Mike. 我们很幸运的请到了 你这样有才华的主播
[55:55] We’re just… what can we say except, welcome, welcome. 我们非常 怎么说呢… 欢迎你
[55:58] Yes. 很好
[56:00] – He said yes. – That’s it? -他说很好 -这就完了?
[56:03] – Yes? He said yes. – Yes. You got to be kidding me. -很好? 他说很好 -很好 逗我玩呢?
[56:06] – That’s great. – That’s all it is. -好么 -就这么多
[56:07] – Bring on the cake. – We have a little surprise for you. -把蛋糕拿上来 -我们有个惊喜给你
[56:10] – Push in the cake. – Happy First Day to you -推蛋糕上来 -祝第一天快乐
[56:14] – Happy First Day to you – Ready three on Jane. -祝第一天快乐 -准备3号画面给珍妮镜头
[56:17] – Happy First… – Thank you. -祝第一… -谢谢
[56:20] – Now on to today’s top stories. – Go, take it. -现在继续今天新闻 -好 直接播报
[56:23] In Texas today, severe weather continues to plague the Gulf Coast. 今天在德克萨斯州 恶劣的天气继续影响海湾的灾情
[56:27] He’s not buyin’ it. Wow. 他就这么不领情 真绝了
[56:30] OK, all right, very good. So far, he’s a cozy blanket. 那也成 至少没翻脸么
[56:32] I need 22. Great. 给我22号新闻 好的
[56:35] sexual offender is a Caucasian male in his late thirties, 强奸犯是一名将近40岁的白人男性
[56:38] approximately six feet tall. He apparently works alone, 身高大约1.8米 单独作案
[56:41] gaining access to homes through unlocked windows and doors. 通过没关好的门窗潜入房子
[56:45] – Stand by to change. – Local police in Milwaukee -准备好切换 -密尔沃基市的警方呼吁…
[56:47] are asking anyone who recognizes this sketch to contact them immediately. 看到和画像类似的人 请立即报警
[56:50] – Change your graphic. And change it. – In other news, -更换画面 换掉 -另外的新闻…
[56:53] former President Jimmy Carter continued his campaign 前总统卡特继续于本周
[56:57] – for human rights in Beijing this week. – Hey! -在北京呼吁尊重人权 -嘿!
[56:59] – What? – Guys, the… -怎么? -大伙
[57:00] – The graphic. – Are you? -字幕 -怎么?
[57:02] – Change the graphic! – See, the thing on the… -快换字幕! -怎么总统下面还是…
[57:05] on the graphic. – Lose the graphic! -标着强奸犯 -快换掉!
[57:06] – Guys! – Lose it! -大伙! -快换掉
[57:07] Get the… the font on the graphic, like the type on the… 或者把字体换掉…
[57:11] – Please. – China has been accused -拜托 -保守派继续谴责…
[57:13] – by detractors of backsliding… – You just… -中国的现状 -你刚才…
[57:16] Yep, yep. Yep, yep, yep. 是啊 是啊…
[57:19] Stand by to change. Deko in. 准备切换 特效字幕进入
[57:22] We’re going to weather. 接下来是天气预报
[57:23] For first look at weather, here’s Ernie Appleby. 有请厄尼·阿普比
[57:25] Thanks, Colleen. 多谢 柯琳
[57:27] I’d like to take a moment to welcome Mike Pomeroy to his first broadcast. 我也想欢迎一下麦克的首次主播
[57:30] As one hurricane said to another, I have my eye on you. 两个台风眼也盯着不放过他
[57:38] And lookin’ across the country today, you’ll see we still have 同时今天全国整个范围…
[57:41] that high-pressure system comin’ out of the Midwest. 都继续由中西部的高压气团控制
[57:43] We’ll dissolve to tape. Tape, stand by. 准备逐渐切换到录像
[57:46] I want a center shot. Just keep… Just center on one. Center on one. 正面特写 人在正中间
[57:48] That’s perfect. Here we… OK, great. Ready one. Ready two. 很好 准备 1号2号画面
[57:51] And go two. 切到2号
[57:53] Dissolve to Mike, and cue them. 给麦克镜头 放提示信息
[57:55] And ticker in. 底部新闻滚动
[57:57] Tomorrow on Daybreak, we’ll show you eight things you didn’t know 明天的《早间新闻》 我们要教给你做土豆的…
[58:00] you could do with potatoes. Should be fun. 八种秘方 会很有趣哦
[58:03] Also, we’ll talk to some relief workers who say the international community 同时 救援人员将谈到 国际组织
[58:07] – has abrogated its duty to protect… – What the hell is abrogated? -对保护海湾有渎职行为 -“渎职”什么?
[58:10] That wasn’t on the teleprompter. 这词儿不在提示器上啊
[58:12] – Ready to widen on two. – And that’s our show for this morning. -准备切到远景2号画面 -我们的早间播报就到这里
[58:15] Welcome to the Daybreak family, Mike. 麦克 欢迎来到《早间新闻》的大家庭
[58:17] – And thank you… – Thank you, everyone. Goodbye. -也谢谢… -谢谢各位 再见
[58:22] Goodbye. 再见
[58:24] Goodbye. 再见
[58:26] Goodbye. 再见
[58:28] – Goodbye. – How many is that? -再见 -说多少遍了?
[58:30] – Goodbye. – Three each. -再见 -每人3遍
[58:32] – Bye. – And we’re out! -再见 -直播结束!
[58:35] – Fade to black. Here we go. – Bye-bye. -逐渐切到黑屏 很好 -再见喽
[58:41] You know what you are? 你有自知之明吗?
[58:42] Excuse me for saying this, but you’re an asshole, OK? 恕我不敬 你就是个混蛋 明白?
[58:45] – Becky! What’s her last name? – You said you would banter! -贝琪 她姓什么? -你不是同意轻松播报吗
[58:49] No, no, no, no. You said I would banter. 没有没有 是你要我轻松播报
[58:52] I said I would anchor a news show. 我回答说要新闻播报
[58:55] That’s what my contract calls for. And that’s what I’m going to do. 合同这么写的 额外的我不管
[58:59] But, Mike, you can’t just go out there and give monosyllabic answers 可你不能老是一副谁惹着你的样子
[59:02] – and talk about natural disasters! – Are you sure? -只选天灾之类的新闻播 -是吗?
[59:05] ‘Cause I think that’s what I just did. Anyway, what are you doing here? 我刚才就这么做了 怎么着? 另外 你不该回去吗
[59:09] You have to get back to your office… 快回办公室去
[59:11] and wait for your phone call from Jimmy Carter. 等着总统卡特打你的电话吧
[59:13] – What? – Jimmy Carter, “sexual offender.” -怎么? -总统卡特 “强奸犯”
[59:19] Now, go away, I’m busy. 走吧 别烦我
[59:21] – But Mike, can you just promise… – Go away. -麦克 你就不能保证… -快走开!
[59:26] Go away. I just go away! 我走 走得远远的
[59:36] Hey. It wasn’t that bad. 节目不算糟糕的
[59:44] I don’t wanna talk about it. 别提了 头疼
[59:46] OK. 好吧
[59:51] There’s a plan. 这计划不错
[59:59] Sorry, just… 抱歉 可…
[1:00:05] I may need to see who that is. 我得看看是谁打来的
[1:00:08] – OK. What if something happens? – Then someone else -要是耽误工作怎么办 -自然会有人顶替
[1:00:11] will cover the world’s biggest pumpkin. 报道世界上最大的南瓜还需要天才
[1:00:14] – That’s not fair. – No. -你的标准对我不行啊 -怎么
[1:00:16] No. Because you work for a magazine show. 你是做深度报道
[1:00:18] – Yes. – And you do one 15-minute story -没错 -每两个月只需要…
[1:00:20] – every two months. – That’s right. -出15分钟节目 -是啊
[1:00:21] And we are doing 15 stories a day, none more than three minutes each, 我们要每天做15个三分钟内的节目
[1:00:26] I mean, maybe three and a half, if it’s the President 可能三分半钟也算 要是总统…
[1:00:28] or they’re nude photos or something… 或者有什么裸照新闻…
[1:00:31] How reliable is your alarm clock? 你的闹铃好用吗?
[1:00:42] is making progress. However, one good piece of news 进展之中 不过好消息是
[1:00:46] – is that the winds have come in… – What’s goin’ on? -风向帮了救援的忙 -忙什么呢
[1:00:49] Fire out west. They’re looking for an arsonist 西部火灾 他们正找纵火犯
[1:00:51] and they think that he might have set the fire, like, three weeks ago? 觉得可能3周以前的火也是他放的
[1:00:54] He could be a serial offender. 很可能是个惯犯
[1:00:56] – It’s the middle of the night. – I’m sorry. -半夜还忙 -抱歉
[1:01:00] I have had such a lovely time. 和你过得很开心
[1:01:05] I really have and I… 我真得工作 而且…
[1:01:08] – I’m so glad that we… – Go. -我舍不得你… -走吧
[1:01:12] – What? – You want to go. You should go. -什么? -正事要紧 你就走吧
[1:01:18] Are you sure about that? 你确定吗?
[1:01:21] Get out of here. 快去吧
[1:01:30] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:02:27] Good Morning America got the mother of the arsonist. 《早安美国》抢先采访了纵火犯母亲
[1:02:29] What? Ass! 什么? 我靠
[1:02:35] Don’t. All right, I need an arsonist spouse or something. 不用安慰我 还有纵火犯的老婆或者亲戚可找
[1:02:40] – Damn it. – So you’re gettin’scooped -真倒霉 -你怎么…
[1:02:42] like every morning. How come? I mean, do you have any kind of plan? 每天都抢不到新闻? 你没个什么计划吗
[1:02:46] Yes, the show will still… need some fine-tuning… 节目还需要微调一下
[1:02:48] Fine-tuning? Really? 微调? 搞笑吧
[1:02:51] Can you tune something when nothing is working? 坏了的机器微调有用吗
[1:02:52] Mike Pomeroy is the key to making this show work. 麦克是节目成功的关键
[1:02:55] Well, at the moment, he’s ruining your show, and to be honest, 可他现在给你帮倒忙
[1:02:58] you haven’t got much time for fine-tuning, right? 而且你有很多功夫微调吗?
[1:03:00] – Yeah. I’m not worried. – You’re… Really? -我能搞定他 -是吗?
[1:03:02] I’m not worried. 我能搞定的
[1:03:04] How about profiles? We’re doing a piece on Daniel Boulud. 人物介绍怎么样? 我们正和厨师丹尼尔·布德合作
[1:03:06] Does it end with me in the kitchen making profiterole? 到头来我要在厨房做空心甜饼吗?
[1:03:09] No. 不用
[1:03:12] Cornish hens. OK, forget that. 马里兰州的母鸡下蛋怎么样? 算了
[1:03:14] How about an interview with Tim McGraw and Faith Hill? 那采访歌手蒂姆·麦克劳 或者菲斯·希尔如何?
[1:03:17] Either one of them becomes president 要是他俩有谁能选上总统
[1:03:19] or cures cancer, let me know. 或者能治愈癌症 你再找我
[1:03:21] But I do have one good lead. 不过我确实有好的新闻线索
[1:03:24] Yeah? Yeah, really? 是么? 真的?
[1:03:26] – I hear you’re dating Senor Dipshit. – What? -我听说你和”蠢猪先生”勾搭上了 -什么?
[1:03:31] – How did you make that happen? – Who told you that? -你怎么办到的? -谁告诉你的
[1:03:33] – Him and you, really? – No, I’m… -就你俩? 搞笑吧 -我不是…
[1:03:36] Because usually, you know, he dates girls that are sort of, you know with… 和他约会的女孩通常都是…
[1:03:40] Taffy pullers with… heavy meatballs? 眼神勾魂 波涛汹涌?
[1:03:43] There’s a developing story coming out of Albany, though. 纽约州首府倒是有个新闻线索
[1:03:46] The governor’s tax returns are being audited. 正审查州长的保税单呢
[1:03:48] Oh, for God’s sakes, you’re killing me, no! 这题材太严肃了 你不明白我的意思吗
[1:03:52] – I want people to get to know you. – No, you don’t. -我希望观众了解你这个人 -说得好听
[1:03:54] You want me to pander so you can sell erectile dysfunction medication. 这是让我先帮你拉皮条 然后你再来卖春药
[1:03:58] – Oh, no, I don’t. – Well, I won’t! -怎么可能 -别想了
[1:04:00] Oh, my God! It’s you, you’re that guy! 天哪 你就是电视里的那家伙!
[1:04:02] I just saw you this morning and everyone was eating stuffed zucchini, 我今天和家人正吃南瓜的时候
[1:04:05] and you were cranky about it. 就见你发南瓜的牢骚
[1:04:07] I was like, “Oh, my God, there’s that guy!” 我说”这不是那谁谁吗”
[1:04:08] You used to do news, right? Like a while ago? It’s… 以前挺牛的那个 那位过气的主播?
[1:04:12] Please, remove your hand from my person. Thank you. 还是别拿手搂我的肩吧 多谢
[1:04:15] This is great! Thank you! I can’t believe it! Dan Rather! 太棒了 谢谢!真是惊喜! 他是丹·拉泽!
[1:04:20] – Dan Rather! – See? People want to like you. -丹·拉泽! -你瞧 大伙喜欢你
[1:04:23] You’re… you’re in their home every day, 每天都能和大家见面
[1:04:25] and, you know, it’s an honor and, you know, 其实我很羡慕你的角色
[1:04:28] why can’t you just do stories people might enjoy? Mike… 你不能说些人们喜欢听的新闻吗? 麦克…
[1:04:32] We’re in trouble. I’m in trouble. 现在对我和节目都很关键
[1:04:34] Help me, please. 求你帮帮忙
[1:04:39] Dan Rather. For Christ’s sake. 丹·拉泽 还真给我面子
[1:04:42] Becky! Becky! 贝琪!贝琪!
[1:04:44] Becky. 贝琪
[1:04:46] I have a great idea for a segment. Get ready for this. 我有个好主意 听我说
[1:04:50] Past lives. If we could find out who celebrities… 前世轮回 要是能找到名人之间的传承关系
[1:04:53] had been in their past lives, I think that would be terrific, don’t you? 那该多好啊 是吧?
[1:04:57] I mean, what if Justin Timberlake had been Abraham Lincoln? 好比说 歌手贾斯汀·廷博莱克 其实是林肯总统转世?
[1:05:03] Many actors have changed their names to be taken more seriously. 很多演员都改名来增强影响力
[1:05:07] Ricky Schroder became Rick. 瑞吉·施罗德改名瑞克
[1:05:09] The Rock became Dwayne Johnson. 德韦恩·强森改名叫巨石强森
[1:05:12] And Portia de Rossi’s name used to be Amanda, 波西亚·罗西以前叫阿曼达
[1:05:14] but she changed it so as to sound more like the car, 改名后念起来更像高档轿车名儿
[1:05:17] which she felt sounded more impressorial. 她觉得这样更具艺术气息
[1:05:20] A new name has become the latest, hottest accessory for celebrities, 新名字其实是最火爆的名人的附属品
[1:05:23] like a Birkin bag or a baby. 就像柏金手包或者小孩一样
[1:05:25] Back to you, Mike or Michael. 回到麦克的直播间
[1:05:28] Dissolve to Mike and ticker in. 画面渐变到麦克那里 加入滚动新闻
[1:05:29] How did she get here? 她是怎么混进电视台的?
[1:05:31] – Don’t ask. – What? Is she sleeping with someone? -别问了 -怎么? 难不成是某人小蜜?
[1:05:37] Pardon me? 打扰一下
[1:05:40] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:05:51] – Have you seen these? – Yes, but… -你看过收视率了? -是啊
[1:05:54] You want to make the ratings worse? That’s why you came here? 原来你想降低收视率啊 来这里就这目的?
[1:05:57] Well, no. Mike is still getting up to speed. 当然不是 麦克还需要热身一下
[1:06:02] – I’m working on a couple elements. – Gettin’ Mike up to speed? -还有两个问题要解决 -给麦克热身?
[1:06:04] – Yeah. – You’re circling the drain. -是啊 -烂摊子出不了好节目
[1:06:06] You rarely book anybody decent because of the ratings. 收视率低成这样 你招不到好手
[1:06:09] – You’re not gettin’ any big interviews. – We just need more time. -什么重要的采访也没做成 -我们还需要时间
[1:06:12] – Just a little… – God, you’re, you’re more naive -就快了 -天哪 你比我想的…
[1:06:15] – than I thought, aren’t ya? – Excuse me? -还天真 可不是嘛 -抱歉?
[1:06:19] The network wants to cancel the show. 公司要砍掉节目组
[1:06:24] They want to run game shows and syndicated talk instead. 他们想要弄个竞猜或者访谈节目
[1:06:30] For a second, I thought you might have a shot, 刚开始你还给我点希望
[1:06:32] especially when you got Pomeroy. But the joke’s on me, 请到麦克算是惊喜了
[1:06:34] ’cause it turns out you failed even more 可连麦克都没能让节目火起来
[1:06:35] completely than the network thought. 是我替你背黑锅
[1:06:36] In six weeks, they cancel the show. 6周以后 节目组被砍
[1:06:39] Not only will you have significantly weakened our news division, 你会让我们这部门实力大大削弱
[1:06:41] you will have presided over the demise of a show that’s been on the air 还成为了47年老牌节目的收官编导啊
[1:06:43] for 47 years! Nice work. 干的不错
[1:06:45] Why don’t you go over to PBS and see 你怎么不去美国公共广播试试
[1:06:47] if you can kill Sesame Street. 把芝麻街这节目搞黄了算你本事
[1:06:53] Go. You’ve wasted enough of my time. 快走吧 你已经够让我心烦的了
[1:06:57] We have six weeks. Can you just not tell anyone yet? 还有6个星期 先别告诉节目组好吗
[1:07:00] Because morale isn’t exactly at a peak. 现在士气都不在状态
[1:07:02] Fine. Tell ’em when you want to. It doesn’t really matter, does it? 好啊 需要我说的时候告诉我 早死晚死有什么区别
[1:07:07] Piper, get Phil Griffin on the phone. 派普 打电话给菲尔·格里芬
[1:07:09] Tell him if I don’t hear from him by 5:00, 告诉他 如果5点还不回电话
[1:07:11] those Super Bowl tickets go to Phyllis McGrady! 球票就送给费列·麦格迪了
[1:07:15] joins us now with details. Roger. 罗杰 请继续介绍详细情况
[1:07:17] It certainly is a happy day here on Lincoln Road 林肯路 贝德福街 罗杰斯大街上
[1:07:20] between Bedford Avenue and Rogers Avenue. 今天大家都很开心
[1:07:22] This is, yes, officials… 这是 正式的…
[1:07:32] – We’re live at five, people. – OK. -五号是直播画面 -好的
[1:07:33] Feathery, fleecy, flocculent? 羽毛的 羊毛的 绒毛的?
[1:07:37] – Oh, for Christ’s sake. – What? What’s going on now? -他有完没完 -怎么? 出什么乱子了
[1:07:41] Mike is offended by a word in the next story. 麦克觉得一个词让他不爽
[1:07:44] He’s offended. It’s about Easter chicks. 他不爽 复活节小鸡也能惹着他?
[1:07:47] I’m not saying the word “fluffy.” 我才不说”毛毛的”这词儿
[1:07:49] It’s bad enough I have to do these ridiculous stories. 无聊新闻已经让我受够了
[1:07:51] You know what, buddy? Guess what? Last week, 你还有脸抱怨? 上个星期
[1:07:53] I had to use the words “rectal” and “moisture” in the same sentence. 我要在一个句子里用”直肠”和”潮湿”两个词
[1:07:56] – Well, first dates can be awkward. – Mike! -是啊 第一次就口味不轻啊 -麦克!
[1:08:00] – Becky… – That’s it! -贝琪… -我受够了
[1:08:01] – Becky, Becky, what are you doin’? – I’ve had enough! -贝琪 你要干嘛 -我受够了
[1:08:05] Mike? I need to talk to you. 麦克 我要和你聊聊
[1:08:07] – Becky, we’re back in 60. – I’m sorry, -贝琪 60秒后就直播了 -抱歉
[1:08:09] this’ll just take a second. 我就占用一会儿
[1:08:11] I’ve looked up to you all my life. 我这辈子一直很仰慕你
[1:08:14] You know that? I actually idolized you. 以前甚至把你当神一样看待
[1:08:16] My dad and I used to watch you on TV. 我和我爸追着看你的节目
[1:08:18] So just, you know, imagine my surprise when it turns out… 所以 你也能想象的到
[1:08:21] that you’re actually the worst person in the entire world. 看到你是世界上人品最烂的人有多失望
[1:08:25] – Not the third worst! The worst! – What’s goin’ on? -不是世界上第三烂的 是最烂的 -怎么回事?
[1:08:29] Pomeroy. He broke the latest Daybreak EP. 麦克 把新总编导弄崩溃了
[1:08:32] how lucky we all are to have these jobs, 我们有这样的机会已经很知足了
[1:08:34] – how quickly that can be taken away. – We’re back in… -现在还要担心走人 -马上直播…
[1:08:36] And there’s this guy, this really kind of great, smokin’ guy 我本来有个人品好的大帅哥陪着我
[1:08:39] who can actually stand me long enough to have sex with me. 上床之前还要忍受我工作的抱怨
[1:08:45] And you know what? It’s all just a big mess. Because of you! 这工作一团糟都是你搅的!
[1:08:48] You know, nobody can do their jobs well around here 大伙的日子都不好过
[1:08:51] because you can’t be bothered to do yours at all! 就因为你不屑于做好你的工作!
[1:08:54] And we’re back. 直播开始
[1:08:59] Welcome back to Daybreak. And now, with a check of the weather, 欢迎来到《早间新闻》 接下来是天气情况
[1:09:02] – here’s Ernie. – Take Ernie on the plaza. -厄尼请讲 -镜头切给广场上的厄尼
[1:09:04] Thanks, Colleen. Surprisingly toasty day out here, isn’t it, folks? 谢谢柯琳 今天还真是热得冒烟啊
[1:09:08] Yeah! 是啊
[1:09:11] Good day to break out the bikini. I know I’m wearing mine right now. 是时候穿比基尼泳装了 我可是里面藏着呢
[1:09:16] All right. Well, what do we have here? 大伙这是说什么呢
[1:09:20] Goodness, honey. I did not put her up to this. 宝贝 这些人可不是我的托儿
[1:09:22] – Coke? Diet Coke? – No, I don’t want a Diet Coke. -可乐? -不 我不要可乐
[1:09:24] Step aside! 闪一边去
[1:09:28] – Jerry, I would like to talk to you. – You’re gonna bust a cap in my ass? -杰瑞 我要和你谈谈 -拍马屁可不管用
[1:09:33] What if I get the ratings up? We’ve got six weeks. 要是我能提高收视率呢? 还有六周的时间
[1:09:37] What if I move that needle just enough? 要是我能满足公司的要求呢
[1:09:39] – You won’t. – We’II, you’re… you don’t know that. -不可能 -没试你怎么知道
[1:09:41] – Becky. – There’s got to be some number -贝琪 -你给我定个标准
[1:09:42] I can hit that will give us a shot, that would give us an extra six months, 如果达到了 你就能给我们再争取6个月
[1:09:46] – something. – Sure, if you got over one point five -说个数 -当然可以 你能超过1.5%的收视率
[1:09:48] – or something absurd like that… – Done! So I’ve got your word? -或者更牛也行 -说定了 你别反悔
[1:09:51] I get those ratings up more than three quarters of a point, 要是收视率提高到1.75%
[1:09:54] – you give me more time? – It won’t happen. -你能给我更多时间吗 -别做梦了
[1:09:56] We’ll see about that. 咱们走着瞧
[1:10:00] And your girlfriend Lisa? 还有你的女友丽萨
[1:10:02] Can you get her a dictionary and stick her on somebody else’s show? 能不能让她学好英语后塞给别的节目组?
[1:10:04] ‘Cause she’s killing me. 她可要给我逼疯了
[1:10:10] Wow, well, look who the wind blew in! What happened to you? 好么 雷厉风行的编导啊 你这是怎么了
[1:10:14] Well, we’re gonna change a few things. 我们得脱胎换骨了
[1:10:17] – OK. – Is Ernie in place? -那好 -厄尼在外景吧?
[1:10:19] Yes, he is. He’ll be interviewing people as they come off the coaster. 是的 他要采访坐过山车的人们
[1:10:22] No, he won’t. Not anymore, he’s not. We’re gonna put him on that coaster. 不行 他也要坐过山车 亲自坐
[1:10:26] We’re gonna strap a handheld to the car in front of him and then go live. Boom. 在他前面绑上手提摄相机 直播 就这么着!
[1:10:30] It’s called “picking up the game,” people. OK? So from now on, 这部分就叫”未知冒险” 从今以后…
[1:10:33] every single story that we do, it’s gonna have to be sensational! 所有的新闻必须能引起轰动!
[1:10:37] We’re gonna be more aggressive. We’re gonna work harder. 要主动出击 全力工作
[1:10:39] And we’re gonna do it right now. 从现在开始
[1:10:42] – Are, are you gonna? – I’m not gonna sing! -你是不是要 -我才不会唱歌伴舞!
[1:10:45] Why do people ask me that? 怎么老有人这么问
[1:10:47] So the big question is, are we gonna be able to hear his mic? 不过问题是 能采到他的声音吗
[1:10:50] Yes, we will. If he has a heart attack, 可以 要是他犯心脏病了
[1:10:53] we’ll be able to capture every heartrending scream. 还能录上他临终的嘶喊
[1:10:56] – Really? Great. – Cue her. -准备好了? -给她台词提示
[1:10:59] Thrill-seekers have something to look forward to this summer 冒险爱好者们今年夏天有福了
[1:11:01] as Six Flags unveils a brand-new roller coaster. 六旗冒险乐园揭幕了全新设计的过山车
[1:11:04] The “Manhandler” is the fastest coaster in the U.S. 它叫”暴力过山” 是全国最快的过山车
[1:11:08] – With speeds up to 130 miles an hour… – Stand Ernie by. Here we go. -最高速度可达每小时200公里 -厄尼准备好 开始了
[1:11:12] ninety-five degrees. Our own Ernie Appleby is getting a sneak peek 95度的斜角 记者厄尼 为您带来激情体验
[1:11:16] at this amazing new ride, isn’t that right, Ernie? 第一手的过山车感受 是吧?
[1:11:18] – Standing by. Open his mic. – Ernie, can you hear us? -准备 接入他的声音 -厄尼 你能听到我们的话吗
[1:11:21] Yes. Yes, I can. And so far, it’s a beautiful ride. 能听到 看起来一路的景色会很不错
[1:11:25] Quite an amazing view from up here. 现在的风景赏心悦目呀
[1:11:29] Mostly blue skies. Cumulus clouds on the horizon, 天这么蓝 地平线上的积雨云
[1:11:32] always a good sign this time of year. 预示着今年有个好兆头
[1:11:34] Might be heading into our first dip. 要到第一个俯冲了
[1:11:37] Oh, my. Oh, my. 我的… 天
[1:11:41] Oh, fu… 我… 操…
[1:11:53] No! 不要啊…
[1:11:56] Oh, yeah. No, this is a great idea. 主意不错 观众们爽了
[1:12:07] – Please, make it stop! – Take two. -快停下! -切换2号画面
[1:12:12] What are you gonna do to him next? Strap electrodes to his balls? 以后还想怎么整他? 电击他的裤裆?
[1:12:16] I actually felt sorry for that animatronic puppet asshole. 我都同情这混蛋小丑了
[1:12:20] Hey, look, we got 80,000 hits on YouTube already. 你瞧 我们在Youtube视频网上 获得了8万的点击量
[1:12:23] And Ernie is absolutely thrilled. And by the way, 厄尼自己也玩得很爽 而且…
[1:12:26] we had another bump in the minute-to-minutes. 每分钟的收视率都在增加
[1:12:27] – Becky, good stuff. – Thank you! Lighten up, Mike. -贝琪 好创意 -谢谢!别抗拒了 麦克
[1:12:31] You know what I’ve noticed? People only say, “Lighten up” 一般说”别抗拒了”的场合 都是…
[1:12:34] when they’re gonna stick their fist up your ass. 有人要虐待你到屁滚尿流的时候才说
[1:12:36] Well, you know what? I hate to break it to you, 我说的还不够明白吗
[1:12:38] – but the fact is… – Oh, my God, amazing segment. -实际上… -老天 好节目啊
[1:12:40] Thank you. The world has been debating news versus entertainment for years 谢谢 人们争论新闻的严肃性和娱乐性很久了
[1:12:45] and guess what? Mike, your side lost. 最后呢? 麦克 你这边输了
[1:12:47] – You know what? – What? -别自己为是 -是么
[1:12:51] You’re wrong. People are smart. 你错了 观众有脑子
[1:12:54] They want information. Not junk, which is all you’re willing to give them. 他们需要信息 不是垃圾 你就在给他们垃圾
[1:12:58] – Junk. Sugar, sugar, sugar. – Excuse me. -垃圾 糖份 糖分 -抱歉
[1:13:01] – OK. – And more sugar. -好吧 -更多糖份
[1:13:03] Yeah, well, what would you have them do, Mike? 那你给他们吃什么?
[1:13:06] Eat bran all day? Fiber, fiber, fiber? 天天吃糠咽菜? 纤维 纤维?
[1:13:12] We have to get the ratings up, Mike, 收视率提高了才是王道
[1:13:15] or we can have a lot of high-minded ideas and not be on the air. 播报严肃新闻就等着节目被砍吧
[1:13:20] This show may go down, but it’s not because I’m not trying my hardest. 前景不乐观 可我不想因为没尽全力而后悔
[1:13:23] You hear me? I don’t care what you do, but I’m not giving up. 听明白了? 我不管你怎样 我是决不放弃
[1:13:31] I wanna talk to you. I wanna talk to you right now about Ernie. 我要和你谈谈 有关厄尼的事儿
[1:13:34] – Oh, my God, you, too? – Yes. -啊? 你也来? -是啊
[1:13:36] Why is everyone worried about Ernie? You know, he’s a grown man. 怎么都这么担心他? 他可是成年人了
[1:13:38] – Worried about Ernie? You kidding me? – He signed release forms. -操心厄尼? 别开玩笑了 -他都签放弃索赔声明了
[1:13:40] He’s a hack. Look, I see what you’re doing. 他可是专业玩家 我很欣赏你的创意
[1:13:43] I think it’s great. It’s exactly what I’ve been waiting for, 我也觉得挺好玩的 一直期待有这种节目
[1:13:45] so just, you know, sign me up, coach. Put me in. 你这教练也拉我进来吧
[1:13:48] – Whatever you want to call it. – Really? -我随时听候调遣 -真的?
[1:13:50] Yeah. 是啊
[1:13:52] Do you have any preexisting conditions? 有没有什么身体疾病不方便啊?
[1:13:54] Are you kidding? Look at me. I’m a rock. 别逗你姐了 看我多年轻
[1:14:07] Would you like to hold him? 想抱抱他么?
[1:14:09] I would love to hold it, dear little thing. 想啊 这么可爱的小东西
[1:14:12] Watch it. Careful he doesn’t go in there. 小心点 千万别让他钻进去
[1:14:14] Can you get it out though? 快点帮帮我
[1:14:16] Mike wanted to be here for this. Mike Pomeroy. 其实麦克也想来的
[1:14:18] You know how he is. He loves animals. 他也很喜欢动物
[1:14:23] Have you just… You… And then… 你该不会… 然后… 臭鼬放屁了
[1:14:43] Those are frog lips. Does a frog open its lips ever? 青蛙有嘴唇啊 它会张嘴吗?
[1:14:45] Ready four, take four. Ready one. Take one. 4号画面准备 切换 1号准备 切换
[1:14:48] Ready one. Take it. 1号准备 切换
[1:14:49] – I would never do that. – Kiss it. -我也就开个玩笑 -亲它
[1:14:51] How about a big kiss, sucker? 小呆瓜 给你个吻怎么样
[1:14:59] That’s a little, that’s wrong. 是不是有点… 太新潮了啊
[1:15:03] That was so good. Do it again. 太好玩了 再亲一下
[1:15:11] Fitty, Fitty! Mr. Cent? Hi! Fan. 您是50美分先生? 我是您的粉丝
[1:15:14] Big fan! Take you to the candy shop 狂热粉丝!”带你去糖果店… “
[1:15:17] – Whoa, let you lick – I heard the song. -“让你舔” -唱得不错
[1:15:19] I’m a producer for Daybreak and we would so love to have you on our show. 我是《早间新闻》的编导 很想邀请你参加节目
[1:15:22] We’d give you twice as much time as the Today show. 我们给你超过《今日》节目两倍的时间
[1:15:24] And you could play four songs from your new record. Just think about it. 还可以播出你最新的4首歌 请考虑一下
[1:15:29] I’ll take you to the candy shop 我带你去糖果店
[1:15:31] I’ll let you lick the lollypop 让你舔着棒棒糖
[1:15:33] Go ‘head girl, Don’t you stop 来吧 姑娘 别停下
[1:15:37] Keep going ’til you hit the spot, whoa! 让你爽到口水喷射的极点!
[1:15:39] I’ll take you to the candy shop 我带你去糖果店
[1:15:41] Boy one taste of what I got 你也试试我这味吧
[1:15:43] I’ll have you spending all you got… 保证让你弹尽粮绝…
[1:15:45] Ready one, take one! Ready two! 1号画面准备 切换 2号准备
[1:15:59] Well! 很好!
[1:16:00] On the rabbi story, do you want the transvestite prostitute 那个犹太教的故事 你是想让变性人妓女…
[1:16:03] – to be dressed as a man or a woman? – A man. -打扮成男的还是女的? -男的
[1:16:05] – Man. – No, a woman. -男的 -不 女的
[1:16:07] No, have him/her start the segment as a woman and then, 让他/她 开始穿成女的…
[1:16:10] boom, after the break he/she comes back as a man! 然后中间返场之后穿成男的!
[1:16:13] – Yes. That’s it. – Yes. Yes. -好主意 -是啊
[1:16:23] Back to you, Colleen. 请柯琳继续
[1:16:27] – All right! They’ve cut! – Both. Emphatically. -行了 画面都切走了 -两个 都很明显
[1:16:30] Here are the ratings. 收视率情况
[1:16:32] I know, I know. 了解 了解
[1:16:36] Yes, yes. 好啊 好啊
[1:16:38] And when we come back, we’ll tell you about 稍后回来 我们给您介绍…
[1:16:40] new ways to cope with menopause. 平稳度过更年期的新招…
[1:16:48] New doorknobs. 新门把手
[1:16:52] OK. 好的
[1:16:54] – And am I doing it right? – Yes. -我动作对吗? -是的
[1:16:56] How do you know? You’re not looking. 你们怎么知道? 也没看着我
[1:16:57] Or we could do a whole series on senior weight loss. A five-parter. 我们能做个中年人减肥的系列节目 一共五期
[1:17:03] We could get that health expert, you know, the one with the… 找个减肥专家… 就是…
[1:17:10] It’s good, it’s good, it’s good. I’ll do it. 很好 很好 我就去做
[1:17:17] Wait! Wait, look. 慢点 你看看
[1:17:19] The week-to-weeks are better and total viewers are up by five percent! 每周收视率都在涨 核心观众增长了5%
[1:17:22] And those are not good enough! 可还不够好
[1:17:25] Turns out the burger patties were contaminated with E. Coli, 结果查出肉饼中含有大肠杆菌
[1:17:28] which can cause cramping and diarrhea. 能够导致腹痛和腹泻
[1:17:30] – Lose the ticker, music in… – We’ll be right back on Daybreak. -去掉滚动新闻 加入音乐… -稍后回到《早间新闻》
[1:17:33] Dissolve the logo. And mark. 去掉字幕 和节目标识
[1:17:37] And we’re out. 直播完毕
[1:17:38] Great, a story about uncontrollable shitting and look who gets it. 唉 这种拉屎不把门的新闻没人愿意听
[1:17:42] Well, it’s not my sort of thing. 是啊 我才不播
[1:17:45] Can I just say one thing? That’s our job. 我能提醒你么? 咱扫厕所的就别嫌臭
[1:17:47] I know you think you’re above it and, of course, you were above it 你觉得自己高高在上 当然 是曾经高高在上
[1:17:51] before you got fired. But now, guess what, you’re down in the muck 被炒了之后不也沦落到这粪坑了吗
[1:17:54] with the rest of us, Mike. 大家一块臭
[1:17:56] And yet I still have standards, unfortunately for you. 牛粪堆上也有鲜花 我还有自己的底线
[1:17:59] – Suppose I don’t have standards? – Sure, you do. -我就没底线? -你当然有底线
[1:18:01] When you got your Pap smear on air, you wore a silk robe. 《子宫检查》的新闻播出时 你不是穿了丝绸睡衣吗
[1:18:05] – OK! – Classy touch. -我靠 -服装可真是神来之笔啊
[1:18:07] – We’re back in five… – That is it! -5秒之后直播 -到此为止
[1:18:09] I’ve had it with you! I’ve had it! 我受够了 我受够了!
[1:18:11] – Three… and two… – Go, two. -3… 2… -2号画面准备
[1:18:13] – one. – Dissolve and cue. -1 -切换 台词提示
[1:18:15] Tomorrow on the show, Colleen will make the British classic bangers 明天的节目中 柯琳将亲自享用《地狱厨房》…
[1:18:19] and mash, with chef Gordon Ramsay. 厨师戈登的硕大香肠
[1:18:21] That’s right, I will, 没错 我不得不做这节目
[1:18:23] because you refuse to do it, Mike. Guess it’s beneath you. 因为你把什么都推给我 超越你的底线了吧
[1:18:26] Well, that and it’s tough to get between you and a sausage, so… 你对香肠那么饥渴 我一个男人怎么会吃醋
[1:18:29] Sausage, that’s a good one. 香肠 说得好啊
[1:18:32] Yes, and also you are a fatuous, pretentious idiot, 你就是一个自命不凡的蠢蛋
[1:18:36] – so there’s that. – A fatuous idiot who makes -大伙不了解他吧 -我这个白痴开的工资…
[1:18:39] – three times what you make. – That’s our show for this morning. -可是你的三倍 -今天的节目就到这里
[1:18:43] See you tomorrow, folks. Goodbye. 观众们明天见
[1:18:47] – Goodbye. – Goodbye. -再见 -再见
[1:18:49] – Goodbye. – And goodbye. -再见 -… 再见
[1:18:50] – Goodbye. – Bye. -再见 -再见
[1:18:51] – Yeah, no, no, no. – Bye. -稍等 -再见
[1:18:53] – Goodbye. – Goodbye. Bye. -再见 -再见 再见了
[1:18:55] This is yesterday, 这是昨天的收视率
[1:18:57] – after she insulted his tie. – Right. -她讽刺了他的领带之后 -确实涨了
[1:18:59] After he asked her if she cries ice cubes. Huge spike. 这是他讽刺她哭起来干打雷不下雨 收视率也大涨
[1:19:04] They love it! 观众们喜欢!
[1:19:05] We’re so close. I mean, we need this. We’re, we’re, we’re almost there. 很接近了 我是说 咱们需要这么干 就要成了
[1:19:10] Coming up in our next hour, we’ll be talking to people who successfully 下面一小时的节目里 我们谈谈成功的戒除计划
[1:19:13] completed this innovative rehab program. 这已经帮助了许多人
[1:19:16] Might want to pick up a few tips there, Mike. 你也该参加一下了 麦克
[1:19:18] Do they have rehab programs for bitter beauty queens with self-esteem issues? 有没有针对自卑的选美冠军 的治疗计划?
[1:19:23] I wonder about that sometimes. 我有时候也想这个问题
[1:19:26] Sometimes. Well, coming up next… 一边想去吧 下面是…
[1:19:28] But they are way better. They’re way up from last year. 可他们广受好评 比去年收视率高得多
[1:19:34] I’m, I’m almost there. 我就要达到目标了
[1:19:38] So many people rely on this show. They believe in it. 大伙齐心协力 确实对节目有信心
[1:19:40] You have until Friday. That’s the deal we made. 别忘了 周五就是截止日期
[1:19:42] And those are still not good enough. 距离我们的约定还差点
[1:19:50] so no real flooding to speak of in the neighborhoods. But the concern is, 虽然这儿没有爆发洪水
[1:19:54] they are prepared… 不过好处是
[1:19:56] – to help folks if necessary, Kitty. – What? -他们已经准备好互相帮助了 -怎么?
[1:20:00] Well, the center of lowa’s second biggest city, 爱荷华州第二大城市 锡达拉皮兹
[1:20:02] Cedar Rapids, is already underwater. 市中心已经被淹没
[1:20:07] Sorry. 抱歉
[1:20:11] I mean, our demos are getting better. 我们的样本带子越来越好了
[1:20:13] But our overall numbers, they’re just not where they should be. 可我们的努力不应该只有这点收视率
[1:20:17] We’re just missing… something. 我肯定忽略了什么重要因素
[1:20:20] Well, maybe it’s time for another eight-part series on the orgasm. 那你继续做8期有关性高潮的节目吧
[1:20:25] Do you think so? I mean, 真的? 我是说…
[1:20:27] I don’t know what else we would possibly talk about. 想不出什么好题材了
[1:20:31] – You’re making fun of me. – No. -你开我玩笑吧 -没有啊
[1:20:37] Never mind. 算了
[1:20:39] Just… doesn’t matter. 算了
[1:20:41] I’ll just deal with it in the morning. 我早上会想出来的
[1:20:46] You look at me like there’s something wrong with me all the time. 你老是一副盯着病号的表情
[1:20:51] – And I can’t, I can’t do it. – What? -我受不了了 -怎么了?
[1:20:53] That is the most ridiculous statement you have ever made. 你这是下过的最愚蠢的判断
[1:20:55] I can’t let my guard down for one second, you know. 我现在一刻也不能放松
[1:20:57] I don’t look at my BlackBerry and I miss getting the next big story. 和你在一起不看手机 就可能错过新闻事件
[1:21:02] And I’m tired of feeling guilty about my work. I can’t. 我老是觉得还不够努力 和你在一起是种煎熬
[1:21:06] Becky, wait a second. 贝琪 你等等
[1:21:22] Yeah. OK. Look, that information’s a matter of public record. 你瞧 我有特权查看公共档案的
[1:21:26] I have a right to see it. You know that. 这你应该明白
[1:21:29] You want me to come on down there and I’ll bring a crew? 你要我到那里报道 带上节目组?
[1:21:31] Better yet, a subpoena. 最好还配上法庭传票
[1:21:34] OK, and I think we should end the segment 我觉得为了庆祝波士顿茶叶党…
[1:21:37] with Ernie being tarred and feathered in honor of the anniversary 厄尼要被涂上焦油插羽毛…
[1:21:39] of the Boston Tea Party. 还是太过了
[1:21:41] Or I could do my good story on weathervanes. 我也可以做风向标的节目
[1:21:44] No! 不行!
[1:21:46] OK, so great job, everyone. 大家干得很不错
[1:21:49] Excuse me, excuse me. Just one, one moment, please. 大伙稍等一下 占用一分钟
[1:21:58] I have a story I’d like to do. 我有个新闻线索可以做节目
[1:22:03] Sauerkraut. 德国泡菜
[1:22:07] Sauerkraut? 德国泡菜?
[1:22:10] Big annual Sauerkraut Festival upstate. 每年北边都有泡菜节庆祝活动
[1:22:16] They bowl with cabbage, 拿卷心菜当保龄球
[1:22:20] make a big sauerkraut cake. 做个大的泡菜蛋糕什么的
[1:22:22] They… have a competition for the best sauerkraut. 还要选出最好的泡菜
[1:22:27] You want to do that? 你想做这节目吗?
[1:22:30] What? Do you have a problem with that? 怎么? 你还嫌太高雅吗
[1:22:35] No. 没意见
[1:22:36] It’s OK? I’m doing the kraut? Right? 那就好 说定了? 泡菜?
[1:22:40] – If you, if you want to. – Good. Good. -如果你愿意做的话 -很好
[1:22:50] Hi! 你好
[1:22:56] – Hi! – Don’t really have to go, you know. -你好 -其实你不用亲自去的
[1:22:58] I want to. My goodness. I wouldn’t miss this for… 我想要观摩一下啊…
[1:23:00] – Get in. – All right. -上车 -好的
[1:23:04] Say hello to Joe. 这是乔
[1:23:06] – Joe, Becky. Becky, Joe. Go. – Hi, Joe. -乔 认识贝琪 贝琪这是乔 出发 -你好
[1:23:09] Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. This isn’t the way. No, no. 等等等等 路线怎么不对劲儿 不行
[1:23:13] – Mike, where are we going? – To cover the news. -麦克 咱们这是去哪儿 -去新闻发生地点
[1:23:17] – What? – At 8am this morning, -是吗 -今天早上8点钟
[1:23:19] – I’m going to cover a story. – Mike. -我要有独家新闻播出 -麦克
[1:23:21] – A real story. – Are you kidding me? -真正的新闻 -你开玩笑呢吧
[1:23:24] – Where are you? – I don’t know. -你现在在哪? -我也不知道
[1:23:26] – What do you mean, you don’t know? – Well, he won’t tell me. -怎么会不知道 -是他不告诉我
[1:23:29] He’s kidnapped me. He’s gone around some kind of bend 他把我绑架了 车也把我绕迷糊了
[1:23:32] and I need you to get Colleen ready with a backup story, please! 请你快让柯琳准备好备用节目
[1:23:35] – What backup story? – Let Ernie do the weathervane thing. -什么备用的? -让厄尼讲风向标吧
[1:23:38] – No, no, no, no. Jesus. – I need something… -那可不行 -我得求稳
[1:23:40] when Mike’s story tanks. 万一麦克这儿泡汤…
[1:23:43] You know, you’re a terrible person! 你这人真是烂到心儿了
[1:23:45] You baited me with sauerkraut. That’s so low. 拿泡菜诱拐我 太损了
[1:23:49] I mean, what the hell is this story, Mike?! 到底是什么新闻啊?!
[1:23:51] – The governor. – What governor? -州长 -什么州长
[1:23:54] We’re not even anywhere near Albany. 我们都不在州政府附近
[1:23:56] No, we’re not. It’s up here a little further, Joe. 是不在 往前面开一点
[1:24:00] – A little further. – Oh, my God, -再远点 -天哪
[1:24:02] this is the governor’s country house. Are you out of your mind? 这是州长的乡村别墅 你疯了吗
[1:24:04] You’re experiencing a psychotic break. Are you insane? 脑子哪根弦断了吗? 神经病了?
[1:24:09] Well, I won’t be dragged down with you. You’re gonna get us arrested and fired. 我不能被你拉下水 你会害得大家全被抓
[1:24:13] I get fired, I never work again, you lunatic. 我被炒鱿鱼 谁都不会再要我 你这疯子
[1:24:16] I’m not gonna run it, Mike. I won’t, you can’t make me. 绝对不听你的 麦克 别逼我
[1:24:19] I’ll run Colleen getting her bikini line waxed before I run it. Mike! 替代节目是柯琳穿着比基尼全身打蜡
[1:24:22] They’re gonna cancel the show! 公司要砍掉节目组
[1:24:30] If we don’t get our numbers up by the end of this week, we’re toast. 如果我这周不能把收视率提高了 大家全被炒
[1:24:33] We’re gonna be replaced by soap operas and… game shows. 有肥皂剧和竞猜节目替换我们
[1:24:40] Come on, Joe. 乔 你来
[1:24:45] – Lenny, are you ready? – Ready? -列尼 你准备好了? -准备?
[1:24:47] – Ready? Ready for what? – Jesus. -准备什么? -天哪
[1:24:53] – Check, check. – Hey. -喂 喂 -嘿
[1:24:55] You’ll know when to go live. Get out of my shot. 要直播了给你信号 别给镜头添乱
[1:24:57] Go live with what? 直播什么?
[1:25:00] Pomeroy! 麦克!
[1:25:02] – Gary, how are ya? – What the hell are you doin’here? -加里 你好啊 -你怎么跑这儿来了
[1:25:05] I need the weathervanes, Lenny. 我需要风向标
[1:25:06] – I need ’em, need… – So we’re goin’ with weathervanes. -快找来… -我们要做风向标节目了
[1:25:09] – Yes. – Specifically, -是的 – 话说回来…
[1:25:10] we’d like to know how you feel about the Attorney General’s filing 我们想知道 首席检察长今早指控你…
[1:25:13] racketeering charges against you this morning. 涉嫌敲诈 你有何感想
[1:25:16] – Charges of corruption… – No, wait, wait. -贪污腐败… -等等
[1:25:18] and steering government contracts. – Wait, wait, wait. -操纵政府承包项目 -等等
[1:25:21] – We cannot wait! – Hold your horses. -等不了了 -一定要稳住!
[1:25:23] And there’s a hooker or two… in there as well, isn’t there, sir? 还说你和一两个妓女有染 这些都属实吗?
[1:25:27] – Oh, my God. – Becky! -我的天 -贝琪!
[1:25:29] – What is going on here? – Comin’ through! -怎么回事? -借过一下!
[1:25:31] Mike, I don’t know where you get your information. You know I like you. 麦克 这些都是空穴来风 我很欣赏你
[1:25:33] – Stand by to go live. – What? -准备直播 -什么?
[1:25:35] but if you don’t leave, I’m gonna have to call the police. 可你再不走的话 我就请警察来了
[1:25:39] – Wait one second. – I don’t think that’s gonna -稍等 -不用你亲自请了
[1:25:41] be necessary, sir. 他们来了
[1:25:43] Becky! 贝琪!
[1:25:48] Live! Live! 直播! 直播!
[1:25:49] Live to Becky, now! 马上给贝琪直播!
[1:25:54] – Up on rem two! – Now taking you live -切换到外景2号画面 -现在为您直播…
[1:25:55] to Mike Pomeroy for a special report. 麦克带来的独家报道
[1:25:57] Federal authorities have been planning this raid for weeks. 警方已经用几周时间组织抓捕计划
[1:26:01] This reporter has learned that the indictment contains 15 counts 我们获知 州长将面临15项指控
[1:26:05] of racketeering and using undue influence. 包括敲诈 不正当施压
[1:26:09] My sources tell me authorities have tapped phone calls, 我的线人说 监听的电话
[1:26:13] and incriminating e-mails. 和电子邮件都会作为罪证
[1:26:18] Mike Pomeroy, Daybreak. 《早间新闻》 麦克播报
[1:26:22] Back to you in the studio. 请继续关注演播室的情况
[1:26:25] – Take two. – Thanks, Mike. -切换2号画面 -谢谢麦克的报道
[1:26:27] Partly cloudy skies this afternoon with slight chance… 下午多云 恶劣天气的可能性不大
[1:26:30] You know, you could have told me. I might have covered it anyway. 你要是告诉我实情 我肯定给你播
[1:26:33] Liar. 我可不信
[1:26:38] Look, I get it. 我明白
[1:26:41] Nobody really cares that I can do this job, but… 没人觉得我会好好做这工作
[1:26:48] But I can. 可我能行
[1:26:52] I wanted you to see that. 我也希望你明白
[1:26:55] That was a great story, Mike. 麦克 这真是好新闻
[1:26:57] That was… that was better than a great story, 是 真正的新闻
[1:26:59] that was great television. I mean, that was bran with a doughnut. 这才是雅俗共赏 纤维加糖
[1:27:05] A bran doughnut. 粗粮做的甜甜圈
[1:27:10] I’ve got a grandkid. 我有个孙子
[1:27:13] Did you know that? 你知道吗?
[1:27:16] Alexander. 叫亚历山大
[1:27:19] I haven’t seen him since I got fired. 我被炒后就没见过他
[1:27:22] I was embarrassed… after all I’d accomplished. 我觉得我脸上挂不住
[1:27:26] And then to… 尤其是…
[1:27:30] come back to the news… this way. 这么回归主播职业…
[1:27:38] The truth is, I’d… 真实情况是…
[1:27:41] I’d screwed up with my kids… 很早以前我和他们…
[1:27:44] way before I got canned. 就闹矛盾了
[1:27:47] Anyway, I was never at home and… 我老是不在家
[1:27:52] when I was, I took every phone call, 就算在家里 也要接所有的电话
[1:27:55] watching TV out of the corner of my eye. 余光总是盯着电视机
[1:28:00] Why am I telling you this? You’re worse than I am. 为什么和你说这些呢? 因为你比我更是个工作狂
[1:28:05] You’d sleep at the office if you could. 你把办公室当家了
[1:28:13] Let me tell you how it turns out. 让我告诉你 最后会是什么下场
[1:28:17] You end up with… with nothing. 两手空空
[1:28:21] Nothing. 只剩虚名
[1:28:26] Which is… which is what I had… 我就是一直… 很空虚…
[1:28:30] till you came along. 直到你再给了我机会
[1:28:40] Wait a second. 等一等
[1:28:42] Did you just say something nice to me? 你刚才是夸我呢?
[1:28:47] I told you I could banter. 都说过我也会打趣了
[1:28:52] Felt like getting a jump on it. 收视率大涨
[1:29:22] They’re not… awful. 收视率还… 不赖
[1:29:28] How much longer can we get? 我们还能继续多久?
[1:29:30] Well, I have to check with upstairs, but… 我得问问领导…
[1:29:33] with these I can get you a year, a comfortable year. 不过至少一年没问题 可以放手干
[1:29:38] I underestimated you, Becky. 我确实小看你了 贝琪
[1:29:41] That’s… that’s very, very true. 您… 确实小看了
[1:29:45] NBC called. 美国广播公司打来电话
[1:29:48] NBC? 真的?
[1:29:50] Wanted to know how much time you have on your contract. 想要知道你的合同什么时候到期
[1:29:57] The Today show wants you. 《今日》节目要聘请你
[1:30:05] Well, that’s very flattering. I… 这… 真是受宠若惊
[1:30:12] Is that what you want? 这不是你的心愿吗
[1:30:45] They were gonna cancel the show. 他们本来要砍掉节目组的
[1:30:48] – OK. – Yeah. -是吗 -嗯
[1:30:50] And somehow, we saved it. 我们努力挺下来了
[1:30:53] And, you know, the thing is… is that the second I knew 而且 当我知道真正没事的时候
[1:30:57] that everything was gonna be OK, the person that I wanted to tell was you. 第一个想要告诉的人就是你
[1:31:04] The Today show? That’s huge. 《今日》也要你? 难得的机会
[1:31:07] Yeah, yeah, it’s, it’s, it’s incredible. 是千载难逢
[1:31:12] But I, I have to think about it. I… 不过我得考虑考虑
[1:31:14] – What? – Well, yeah, I mean, I… -考虑什么 -想想…
[1:31:17] Well, the thing is, is that at Daybreak, everyone’s really starting to click. 主要是《早间新闻》节目组… 现在刚刚开始默契配合
[1:31:21] Everybody’s pitching in and doing what they’re best at. 每个人都充分发挥自己的特长
[1:31:24] – No story too high or low. – No, hold on, -新闻真正的雅俗共赏 -你等等
[1:31:26] you can’t say no to this. 这机会不可多得
[1:31:27] When you get an opportunity like this, 错过了这辈子不会有第二次
[1:31:29] – you have to grab it. – Even Mike is almost happy. -必须抓住啊 -现在连麦克也脾气好了
[1:31:32] And that’s a good enough reason to give up the best job in broadcasting? 就为了这个放弃新闻行业里最牛的职位吗?
[1:31:35] We’re… 我们…
[1:31:38] Daybreak is a family now. 节目组已经成为一家人了
[1:31:43] Becky, I’ve known Mike a long time. 贝琪 我和麦克共事很久了
[1:31:46] I… It doesn’t matter how happy he is. 他心情好不好不管用
[1:31:48] He’s not just gonna suddenly change into a different person. 他不会改掉老脾气的
[1:31:52] Well, I think you’re wrong. 我觉得你错了
[1:31:54] I know what I’m doing with him now. 和他共事我有体会
[1:31:57] I do. I do. 他变了 真的
[1:32:01] It’s gonna be great. 合作会很愉快
[1:32:05] So we’ve got the Supreme Court Justice hearings at the top of the hour 整点要直播最高法院法官的听证会
[1:32:08] and then… I forgot to tell you, Anthony Bourdain 然后… 忘了说了 厨师安东尼·博丹…
[1:32:11] – wants to do a segment with you! – Bourdain? Love him. Not doin’ that. -要和你合作! -我喜欢他 可合作没戏
[1:32:16] But say hi to Tony. I owe him a bottle of Patron. 替我给托尼打招呼 我还欠他酒债
[1:32:20] – What? – What? We do one good story together -什么? -惊讶什么 成功合作过一回
[1:32:23] and suddenly I’m your bitch? Don’t think so. Sorry. 我就死心塌地追随你了? 做梦去吧
[1:32:28] Wait. Wait, wait, wait. You can’t do one story for me? 等等 连我一次采访要求都不能满足?
[1:32:32] Oh, my God, what is wrong with me? 天哪 我昨天还自作多情
[1:32:34] What am I doing here, beating my head against this wall? 今天上这儿来找罪受
[1:32:37] I might as well go to the Today show where you don’t have to poke 早应该选《今日》节目的 主播马特至少不会让我…
[1:32:39] – Matt Lauer with a stick… – The Today show? -碰一鼻子灰 -《今日》要你?
[1:32:42] – Yes, they offered me a job. – Of course. -是啊 他们让我过去 -正好
[1:32:44] – But you know what? I said… – Time to move on. -可我刚才… -是该继续提升了
[1:32:46] You’ll love the Today show. 你会喜欢他们节目组的
[1:32:48] You and Vieira can do menopause stories every week! 你和女主播每周都讲更年期去吧!
[1:32:51] You know what’s really ridiculous? Is that until about ten seconds ago, 这不搞笑 搞笑的是我10秒之前…
[1:32:55] I’d actually considered turning my back on the best job I’ve ever been offered. 还想着拒掉这最好的职位邀请
[1:32:59] Isn’t that totally absurd? 不奇怪吗?
[1:33:02] What’s keeping you? 那你还黏在这里干什么?
[1:33:05] OK. 好吧
[1:33:07] You know, if you’d ever treated me with some kind of friendship or loyalty, 要是你能稍微表现得把我当朋友… 或者配合我一次
[1:33:12] or trust, these things that you seem incapable of… 信任我的话 我都会留下来
[1:33:15] You miserable, Ionely, egotistical, selfish asshole! 你这自私的怪老头 就是个混蛋!
[1:33:43] – Hey, Becky. – Hi. -嘿 贝琪 -你好
[1:33:45] They called again. Today show. 《今天》节目又打电话找你
[1:33:49] Thanks. 谢谢
[1:34:52] Becky Fuller. 贝琪·福勒
[1:34:54] Obviously, we have a long track record of success here 《今日》节目确实领先同行
[1:34:57] at the Today show, but we’re always looking to stay current, 不过我们一直愿意紧跟潮流
[1:35:02] to get out of our comfort zone, and we want the show 希望超越自己 有所创新
[1:35:06] to have that youthful energy. And we are so impressed 你能给我们带来年轻的活力
[1:35:10] with what you have done with Daybreak. 《早间新闻》节目真是十分精彩
[1:35:13] Well, thank you very much. I appreciate it. 谢谢您的夸奖 我很感激
[1:35:17] Everyone is talking about it. You must know that. 要知道 大伙都在谈论这节目
[1:35:19] I mean, you have done an amazing job of revitalizing a show 你可是把一个报废的节目…
[1:35:23] that many people had just completely written off. 起死回生了
[1:35:26] Well, thank you. Thanks. 谢谢 谢谢
[1:35:28] And we’re out! 直播结束!
[1:35:31] You did this. 是你把她气跑了
[1:35:34] They’re gonna hire her. 他们肯定要雇佣她了
[1:35:35] Yeah. She’s at the Today show right now, ding dong. 她现在正面试呢
[1:35:39] Do you have any idea, you know, what you’ve done here? 你非得这么做吗?
[1:35:43] Because we had a decent producer, a decent show and, 编导这么好 节目也精彩
[1:35:47] God forbid, anyone around here should be happy, 大伙都工作得开心
[1:35:49] but you had to have this happen, didn’t you? 你非得拆台?
[1:35:53] All right, stand by, folks. Here we go. 大伙准备 开始
[1:35:54] 3 2 1 Three, two, one.
[1:35:56] And dissolve two. And cue ’em! Cue ’em! 切2号画面 提示信息
[1:36:00] – Welcome back to Daybreak. – What is wrong? -欢迎回到《早间新闻》 -怎么了?
[1:36:04] at the nation’s crumbling infrastructure. 全国的基础设施已经年久失修
[1:36:05] Go to Colleen. Jesus, jump off Mike. 给柯琳特写 别拍麦克
[1:36:07] – Where the hell is he going? – Take three, three. -他怎么了? -切3号画面
[1:36:09] Cue over to three. Swing her to three, please. Come on, Jane, over to three. 切到3号 提示她看3号摄影机 珍妮 切到3号
[1:36:13] Sorry, the… this segment’s usually a two shot 抱歉 我们的节目通常是两人主持
[1:36:16] of Mike and Colleen and Mike’s not there. 不过今天麦克不见了
[1:36:20] They’ve probably just changed something. Sorry. 可能节目有变化吧 抱歉了
[1:36:24] I don’t know. Where is Mike? 麦克人呢?
[1:36:28] – I need eggs. – You need what? -给我鸡蛋 -什么?
[1:36:30] You know, from chickens. Eggs! 母鸡生的蛋!
[1:36:35] Really don’t enjoy this job. 干这活真是天天见鬼
[1:36:37] Chinese people, move, move, move! 中国演员 借过一下!
[1:36:41] Thank you! 谢谢
[1:36:43] Celery. Peppers. Cheese. Cheese. 芹菜 胡椒 奶酪 奶酪
[1:36:51] Yeah, thank you very much. 多谢了
[1:36:54] We wanted to know what your plans are for sports coverage. 我们想听听你对体育新闻的打算
[1:36:57] Sports. Great, OK. Great. 体育节目很好啊
[1:37:00] I love sports. 我喜欢运动
[1:37:03] Come on, move, move! Let’s go, let’s go! 快点给我让开
[1:37:06] – Get it in there, slide it in! – Mike, tell us what you need. -把它推过去 -麦克 你还需要什么
[1:37:08] I need a cutting board, good knife, nice plate, bowl, whisk. 菜板 菜刀 盘和盆子 搅拌器
[1:37:14] What is this, rubber? Get me a real bowl. 这是什么 橡胶道具? 拿个好点的
[1:37:16] – Where are my eggs?! – Cue over to three. -我的鸡蛋在哪? -切到3号画面
[1:37:18] – Where are my goddamn eggs?! – Eggs for Mike, please! -我要的鸡蛋死哪去了? -快给麦克鸡蛋
[1:37:21] In respect to sports, I think that it’s really important to reach out 我对体育的看法是 一定要通过孩子们…
[1:37:24] to women through their kids because it’s not that big of a step 把女性观众也拉进来
[1:37:27] to go from being a soccer mom to, you know, a… 虽然不可能一下子成为球迷 不过…
[1:37:32] Oh, my God. What is he doing? 我的天 他要干啥?
[1:37:38] Sorry, I just… 抱歉 不过…
[1:37:39] This is… Mike Pomeroy is having a nervous breakdown on air. 麦克在节目中搞怪…
[1:37:43] That’s kind of big news. 可是千年等一回
[1:37:45] a meal for their afternoon repast, 用来下午加餐吃的
[1:37:47] something they could make using whatever ingredients 能用各种杂原料做成美味
[1:37:51] – they had available. – Holy shit. -用什么原料都行 -真见鬼了
[1:37:54] I’ve been making frittata for about 20 years now, 我从学会做肉馅蛋饼以后
[1:37:59] ever since I was taught how to, 已经做了20年了
[1:38:02] on a naked weekend with a beautiful Italian movie star, 当初还是一个意大利影星 陪我过的裸体周末
[1:38:05] who shall, of course, remain nameless. 当然 名字不能提
[1:38:09] Occasionally, I make them at home. 后来 我也在家里做蛋饼
[1:38:13] But only for people that I… 不过 只给我最关心的人…
[1:38:16] People I really care about. 才亲自下厨
[1:38:20] Now the key to a great frittata 肉馅蛋饼的秘诀在于
[1:38:23] is a very hot pan, 高温平底锅
[1:38:26] because that, my friends, 我的朋友们
[1:38:29] is what makes it… fluffy. 这可以让鸡蛋… “毛毛的”
[1:38:36] We’ll let this firm up a little bit. 等火再稳一点
[1:38:42] – Dash of pepper. – I’m sorry. I… -撒点胡椒粉 -抱歉… 我
[1:38:47] You watchin’ this? 你正看节目吗?
[1:38:51] – Becky? – Yes, I… yeah. -贝琪? -是啊 正看着
[1:38:55] He is not gonna ask you twice. 他绝不会再求你第二次了
[1:38:57] We’ll give it a few seconds, then we’ll pop it in the hot oven. 等几秒钟 然后把鸡蛋打到锅里
[1:39:02] Bye! Thanks! 再见 麻烦你了
[1:39:12] A little pepper. 加少许胡椒粉
[1:39:24] Stand by. He’s goin’ back to the oven. Ready three. 准备 他要回到烤箱那儿了 3号画面准备
[1:39:35] A lot of people like a glass of di Gavi. 很多人喜欢意大利葡萄酒
[1:39:39] Gavi di Gavi, perhaps. 加点酒调味也行
[1:39:41] I, myself, like a… Barolo. 我个人最爱 是巴罗洛葡萄酒
[1:39:53] I’ll just free up the edges. 清理边缘部分
[1:40:20] Next week on the show, I’ll show you how to make 下周节目 我教你们做…
[1:40:23] a fantastic beignet, 真正的法式馅饼
[1:40:25] which the rabble like to call… 老百姓们俗称…
[1:40:30] doughnuts. 甜甜圈
[1:40:36] The old bastard. 这老混蛋
[1:40:40] You know, he’s still the third worst person in the world. 其实他还是世界上人品倒数第三的人
[1:40:47] Yeah, I know. 我明白
[1:40:52] That’s good. 味道不错
[1:40:57] That’s really good. 味道很不错
[1:40:59] I want a tropical fruit plate. 我也要热带水果盘
[1:41:10] Welcome to Daybreak 衬衫:欢迎来到《早间新闻》
[1:41:19] Daybreak Revitalized 报纸:《早间新闻》重获新生
[1:41:21] Becky’s mother 贝琪妈妈
[1:41:27] dictionary 英语词典
[1:42:03] “His gravity leavens the silliness of morning TV, “他影响了早间电视新闻的整个风格
[1:42:07] making for an incongruous but somehow perfect match. 看似不合理的职业选择 却是他最佳的用武之地
[1:42:12] Turns out that after 40 years in the business, 40年后 麦克的职业生涯
[1:42:14] the real Mike Pomeroy has finally arrived.” 才迎来真正的春天”
[1:42:18] Not bad. 评价不错
[1:42:19] By the way, I’m getting my prostate checked next week. 下星期我要做前列腺检查
[1:42:22] I thought I’d take a crew with me. 我觉得你可以带摄像师过去
[1:42:24] – That’s a great idea. We… – Jesus, I’m kidding. -好主意啊… -我这是开玩笑呢
[1:42:27] No, seriously, they have these little teeny, tiny cameras 不 真的 他们有那种针孔摄像机
[1:42:30] – that go right up your… – No, no, no. -直接就能放进你的… -绝对不行
[1:42:32] What if we got you a body double? 要不给你找个替身?
[1:42:36] – No! – No? -不行 -不行?
[1:42:38] Not in a thousand years. 你就千年等一回吧
2010年

文章导航

Previous Post: Premature(早熟)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: The Time Machine(时光机器)[2002]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号