Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

Motherless Brooklyn(布鲁克林秘案)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月15日 By jubentaici_movie_user Motherless Brooklyn(布鲁克林秘案)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:布鲁克林秘案
英文名称:Motherless Brooklyn
年代:2019

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:40] 手握巨人之力固然实属乐事
[00:45] 滥用巨人之力则与暴君无异
[00:47] 莎士比亚《一报还一报》
[01:04] 布鲁克林秘案
[01:10] Frank always used to say, 弗兰克总是说
[01:11] “Tell your story walkin’, pal.” “边走边说 伙计”
[01:14] He was more philosophical than your average gumshoe, 他比普通侦探更为处乱不惊
[01:16] but he liked to do his talkin’ on the move, 但他喜欢把话留在行动时说
[01:18] so here’s how it all went down. 事情是这样的
[01:22] I got somethin’ wrong with my head. 我的脑子有毛病
[01:24] That’s the first thing to know. 先把这事告诉你
[01:25] If! 要是
[01:26] It’s like having glass in the brain. 感觉就像是脑袋里有碎玻璃
[01:28] I can’t stop pickin’ things apart… 我会忍不住地撕扯东西
[01:31] twistin’ ’em around, reassembling ’em. 把它们缠绕打结 再重新拼凑
[01:33] Words and sounds, especially. 尤其是言语和声音
[01:36] It’s like an itch that has to be scratched. 就像是一定要挠的一处痒
[01:38] Quit pullin’ at it. 别扯线头了
[01:39] You’re gonna make a fuckin’ mess out of things. 毛衣要被你弄成一团乱麻了
[01:43] I got threads in my heads. 我脑子里有线头
[01:45] I got threads in my heads! 我脑子里有线头
[01:48] I got threads in my heads, man! 我脑子里有线头 朋友
[01:51] And I twitch a lot. 而且我老是抽搐
[01:53] It’s hard to miss. 不难察觉
[01:54] It makes me look like a goddamn spastic, 让我看起来跟个脑瘫一样
[01:56] but if I try to hold it back, it just makes it worse. 但我越想控制自己 抽搐就越是严重
[02:00] Shit, just help me out, will ya? 该死 帮我一下行吗
[02:02] Like I said, a fuckin’ mess! 我怎么说的 一团乱麻
[02:05] Jesus, Freakshow, ruin another sweater. 你这怪胎 又扯坏一件毛衣
[02:08] No, cut it closer. Cut it closer. 剪短点 剪短点
[02:11] Fuckin’ mess is right. 确实是一团乱麻
[02:13] The nun said my soul wasn’t at peace with God 修女说我的灵魂没有与上帝和解
[02:15] and I should do penance. 我应当忏悔
[02:17] Frank said anyone teaching God’s love 弗兰克说任何一个
[02:18] while they hit you with a stick 用棍棒教育上帝之爱的人
[02:19] should be ignored on every subject. 都应该被完全无视
[02:22] Frank Minna. 弗兰克·明纳
[02:24] If you had to pick just one guy to be on your side, 如果你只能挑一个人当同伴
[02:26] he’s the one you’d want. 他是不二之选
[02:28] It’s Minna’s game. We’re all just in the lineup. 明纳掌控大局 我们都是他的小卒
[02:31] – Boys. – Boss. -伙计们 -老大
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1903个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:344个,六级词汇:179个,GRE词汇:182个,托福词汇:246个,考研词汇:388个,专四词汇:299个,专八词汇:60个,
所有生词标注共:701个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[02:33] Frank. Frankly Frankady Franko! 弗兰克 弗弗兰兰克克
[02:35] All right, listen. 好了 听着
[02:36] Here’s the shot. I’ll be up on the third floor. 安排如下 我到时候会在三楼
[02:39] Lionel will go to the payphone in about 20 minutes. 二十分钟后莱昂内尔去电话亭
[02:41] When they come, probably three or four of them, 等他们到了 大概三到四个人
[02:44] when they come, you call me here. 他们一到你就给我打电话
[02:45] I’ll buzz ’em in. Coney waits at the door. 我先给他们开门 科尼在门口等着
[02:48] I buzz him in, he stays inside. 我再给他开门 他就待在里面
[02:50] Lionel’s listening, sharp on the line. 莱昂内尔在电话里仔细监听
[02:52] If you hear me say, “We have a problem,” hustle over. 听到我说”我们有麻烦了” 就赶快过去
[02:55] Coney lets you in. The two of you come upstairs, 科尼给你开门 你俩上楼
[02:58] back me up quick. 火速支援我
[02:59] What’s going down here, Frank? 到底是什么差事 弗兰克
[03:02] I gotta keep this under my hat, boys. 这事我得保密[放在我的帽子下] 伙计们
[03:04] Fat cats in hats! 帽里有肥猫
[03:06] Them’s the ones, pal. 正是这样 哥们
[03:07] Let’s catch a big score and get fat ourselves. 咱们干票大的 捞点油水
[03:10] – Boss, we’re not carrying. – What? -老大 没带家伙 -什么
[03:12] A piece. I don’t have a piece. 家伙 我没带家伙
[03:14] “A piece”? Say “gun,” Gilbert. 什么”家伙” 说”枪” 吉尔伯特
[03:17] – Okay, I don’t have a gun. – That’s what I count on. -好吧 我没带枪 -就指望着你没带枪
[03:19] That’s how I sleep at night, you with no gun. 你身上没枪 我才能睡个安稳觉
[03:22] I got a gun. You just show up. 我带着枪 你们带着自己就行
[03:25] I wouldn’t want you chuckleheads coming up a staircase 我可不想你们两个笨蛋上楼时
[03:27] with a hairpin and a harmonica. 手里拿着发夹和口琴
[03:29] Hairy chin, harmony harp! Quit windin’ me up. 大胡子 大竖琴 别损我了
[03:31] With an unlit cigar and a chicken wing. 还拿着根没点燃的雪茄和鸡翅
[03:33] – Right, Brooklyn? – Chicky wing ding. -对吧 布鲁克林 -鸡翅膀真好吃
[03:34] I wing that chick in the ding. 我马上吃了只鸡
[03:36] Come on, seriously. 说正经的
[03:37] Don’t throw me off. 别吊着我
[03:39] – Just give us the rest of it, all right? – All right, all right. -把剩下的告诉我们 行吗 -好的好的
[03:42] Now, if I say, “Let me use the can,” 如果我说”让我上个厕所”
[03:44] it means we’re comin’ out. 就代表我们要出来了
[03:45] Get Gil, get in the car, get ready to follow. 喊上吉尔 上车准备跟踪
[03:48] I might need to give someone the slip. Got it? 我可能得想办法逃跑 明白吗
[03:50] Yeah. Problem up the stairs. 嗯 楼上有麻烦
[03:52] “Use the can,” start the car. Got it. “上个厕所” 汽车点火 明白
[03:53] Get, gotten, got, gotcha! 明了 明晰 明澈 明显
[03:55] Lionel’s got it, just follow his lead. 莱昂内尔明白了 听他指挥就行
[03:57] Oh, come on, you gotta be kiddin’ me. 得了吧 你跟我开玩笑呢
[03:58] Coney, what did I say when I came into the office last Tuesday? 科尼 我上周二刚进办公室时说了什么
[04:02] – What? – Lionel? -什么 -莱昂内尔
[04:03] You hung up your coat, you put your hat on the third hook, 你挂好大衣 把帽子挂在了第三个挂钩
[04:05] you said, “I just saw a girl on the ferry, 你说 “我刚在轮渡上看到个姑娘
[04:07] and the smile she gave me is gonna get me through the winter.” 她的笑容足以让我熬过寒冬”
[04:09] Then you threw your notebook to Danny, and said, 然后你把笔记本扔给丹尼说道
[04:10] “How’s a guy supposed to keep “身边有如此诱惑
[04:11] a marriage together with 22 on the menu?” 一个男的怎么可能不出轨啊”
[04:13] Like I said, Lionel’s on point. 如我所说 莱昂内尔一字不差
[04:20] Sit on it, Bailey! 给我滚 贝利
[04:22] Fuckin’ Bailey. 傻逼贝利
[04:23] If! 要是
[04:24] Bailey’s what my head calls me. 贝利是大脑对我的称呼
[04:26] It calls me out whenever I try to resist it. 每当我想要反抗 它就会这么叫我
[04:28] There’s things that calm it down. 有几样东西能让它冷静下来
[04:30] Gum, weed. 口香糖 大麻
[04:32] Sometimes, something a little stronger if I’m in bad shape. 要是我状况不佳 就需要更强劲的东西
[04:35] But if I try to put a lid on it, it gets worse. 但要是我试图控制住它 毛病就会加重
[04:37] If I get nervous, it gets worse. 要是我紧张 也会加重
[04:39] If I get excited, it gets worse. 要是我兴奋 也会加重
[04:40] If! 要是
[04:41] It’s the argument I can’t win. 这是我吵不赢的一场架
[04:46] Another Minna classic. 明纳的典型做派
[04:47] Freezin’ our asses off. Don’t even know the score. 我们冻得不成人样 却连什么差事都不清楚
[04:50] – What, you have big plans this weekend, Coney? – Yeah, maybe. -怎么 你周末有什么大事吗 科尼 -不行吗
[04:52] – Hot date? – Maybe. Maybe I do. -约会吗 -说不定我还真有
[04:54] Coney Island! 科尼岛
[04:56] Coney Island hot dogs! 科尼岛热狗
[04:58] Coney Island hot dogs right here! 科尼岛热狗真香
[04:59] All right, Freakshow, just a little quieter, please. 行了怪胎 消停下吧 求你了
[05:05] That’s it. We’re on. Be ready. 到点了 开始行动 做好准备
[05:24] Hey, boss. 老大
[05:25] Bossy, bossy bitch! 老大就是个贱人
[05:27] You keeping it together, Brooklyn? 你还好吗 布鲁克林
[05:28] No, no, no. I got my gum. 没事没事 我准备了口香糖
[05:30] I’ll keep it under control when it counts. 关键时刻我控制得住
[05:32] Like we said, stay tuned in, pal. 按原计划 时刻监听 伙计
[05:34] I might need that head of yours later. 之后我可能需要你的脑袋瓜子帮忙
[05:36] Yeah, I got you covered, boss. 包在我身上 老大
[05:37] I know you do. 知道你靠得住
[05:44] Hey, I think your friends are here. 看来你的朋友们到了
[05:47] All right, how many? 好的 几个人
[05:48] There’s two walkin’ up the block, two out the car. 两个正走过来 两个刚刚下车
[05:52] – You see ’em? – Yeah, I see ’em. -看见没 -看见了
[05:54] Jesus Christ, look at the size of that guy. 我的天 看看那家伙的块头
[05:57] They got… They got serious muscle with them. 他们…他们看上去可不好惹
[05:59] Is everything cool, boss? 没事吧 老大
[06:01] Cool as can be. Just a little chat. 大可放心 聊聊天而已
[06:08] “Here lies Frank Minna. Cool as can be.” “弗兰克·明纳在此安息 大可放心”
[06:10] They’ll carve that on his fuckin’ tombstone. 他们会把这句话刻在他的墓碑上
[06:13] I don’t know if it was growin’ up in Greenpoint 不知道是因为在绿点区长大
[06:13] 纽约布鲁克林的一个社区
[06:15] or fightin’ the Japanese, 还是因为参加过二战
[06:16] but he was cool under pressure in a way you can’t teach. 他在面对压力时有着异于常人的冷静
[06:19] I was just happy to have a job on his team. 我很高兴能在他手下做事
[06:22] And if there’s one thing my pain-in-the-ass brain 如果一定要说我这烦人的大脑
[06:24] does know how to do, 有什么长处
[06:25] it’s listen and remember things. 那就是超群的听觉和记忆力
[06:31] Gentlemen, thanks for coming. Drink? 先生们 谢谢拜访 喝点什么吗
[06:34] We’re not gonna be here that long. 我们不会久留
[06:36] Now explain this crap. 解释下这是怎么回事
[06:37] Which part didn’t you understand? 你是哪里不明白呢
[06:38] How about the part where you got the idea 先跟我说说你是怎么想的
[06:40] to go poking around after some colored broad, for starters? 居然要去调查那个黑人婆娘
[06:42] – She works for the committee. – She’s a fuckin’ secretary. -她在委员会工作 -她就是个秘书
[06:45] We told you to dig in on Horowitz, 我们是让你去挖霍洛维茨的料
[06:46] find something we can shut them down with. 找到能让他们关门的把柄
[06:48] There’s nothing there, Lou. 什么都没挖到 卢
[06:49] You wanna know what’s goin’ on in that report, 我来告诉你我报告里写了什么
[06:51] that “colored broad” is doing 那个”黑人婆娘”
[06:52] most of the legwork on Hamilton for ’em. 是给他们的哈密尔顿项目跑腿的
[06:54] So I put some time into that, too. 所以我也花时间调查了一下
[06:56] You looked in some funny places. 你调查的净是些怪地方
[06:58] What can I tell ya? I’m a snoop. It’s what I do. 能怎么办 我是个私家侦探 这是我的工作
[07:00] It’s called being thorough. 这叫办事细致
[07:01] It’s called wasting our time. 这叫浪费时间
[07:03] This is fucking Chinese, Frank! 你这写的都是什么天书 弗兰克
[07:04] If you need a roadmap to wipe your ass, 如果你连擦屁股都要人教的话
[07:06] I can’t help you, Lou. 我帮不了你 卢
[07:07] Walk us through it, Mr. Minna, 那就帮我们捋一遍 明纳先生
[07:08] just to be sure we’re very clear. 确保我们都听明白了
[07:10] It’s right there in ink. 白纸黑字写着呢
[07:23] Anybody else like to offer a different interpretation? 其他人有不同的理解吗
[07:25] None of this can be proved. 你证明不了这些都是真的
[07:27] That signature is the real deal. 签名是货真价实的
[07:28] If you knew the man, 如果你了解这人
[07:29] you’d know why that seems highly implausible. 你就会明白为什么签名不像是真的
[07:31] I checked it against the others. 我对比了其它笔迹
[07:32] That is his John Hancock. 确实是他的亲笔签名
[07:33] And the paper trail backs it up. 而且纸面记录也证实了这一点
[07:35] Think Horowitz knows all of this? 霍洛维茨知道这件事吗
[07:37] No. 不知道
[07:37] Or you’d already be eating shit. 不然你早就玩完了
[07:39] It’d have been in the paper the next day. 因为第二天这事就会见报
[07:41] The girl, she married? Got family? 那姑娘结婚了吗 有家人吗
[07:43] It’s all in my file. 文件里都有
[07:44] Her mother’s dead. No brother or sisters. 她母亲已故 没有兄弟姐妹
[07:46] – What about her father? – Father’s a busted-up vet. -父亲呢 -父亲是个落魄老兵
[07:48] He runs a jazz club up here. He drinks too much. 在这附近开了家爵士酒吧 时常酗酒
[07:51] Mr. Minna, I’ll assume you’re aware of 明纳先生 我想你很清楚
[07:53] – what occurs a week from Thursday? – I am. -下周四会发生什么吧 -是的
[07:55] So then, you understand our firm determination 那你应该理解我们要坚决确保
[07:58] to keep such information out of the hands of our detractors? 不让此等信息落入诋毁者之手吧
[08:01] Sure, it’s the nature of the game. 当然 游戏本质就是如此
[08:02] But these are all photos. 但这都是照片
[08:03] May I hope you’re in possession of the originals? 请问原件在你手上吗
[08:06] – I am. – Excellent. -在 -好极了
[08:07] Well, we’ll need to get those from you. 你得拿给我们
[08:09] I figured as much. 我想也是
[08:11] I thought we could talk about terms. 我觉得我们可以谈谈条件
[08:12] What the fuck are you talkin’ about? 你他妈说什么呢
[08:16] Have you lost your mind? 你疯了吗
[08:17] Let’s not kid each other, fellas. 咱们就别揣着明白装糊涂了 伙计们
[08:18] You got the biggest gravy train of the century pulling out. 你们马上就要谈成本世纪最赚钱的买卖了
[08:21] I’m just asking for a seat here in the rear. 我只不过是想稍微分一杯羹
[08:23] That’s quite impossible. 绝对不可能
[08:24] I’d double this at any paper in town. 我找城里任何一家报社都能卖出双倍价钱
[08:29] I’m gonna pretend you didn’t say 我会假装你没说过
[08:31] what you just said, and we’re gonna get… 刚才那些话 然后我们要…
[08:32] It’s just an observation. 我就这么一说
[08:33] I’m here in good faith. 我是带着诚意来的
[08:34] – Just assessing value… – You can forget it! -评估一下价值… -别想了
[08:36] Jeez, Lou. 天 卢
[08:37] What is your beef with a guy gettin’ paid for good work? 我办事拿钱 你有什么不满的
[08:40] As far as I can see, you get paid for doin’ nothing. 据我目前看来 你可是拿了钱却什么都没干
[08:42] – Watch your mouth. – Jesus, take it easy. -管好你的嘴 -天 别激动
[08:44] – Shit. – Open up your coat. -该死 -把大衣敞开
[08:45] – What? – Are you carryin’? -为什么 -你带枪了吗
[08:47] You bring a gun to a meeting? 你带着枪来跟人碰面
[08:48] – I had it since the war, Lou… – What the fuck? -我从打仗起就带着了 卢 -什么情况
[08:49] Listen, motherfucker, I’m gonna have my friend 听着 混蛋 我要让我朋友
[08:51] – shove that right up your ass. – Enough. -把那玩意儿捅进你的屁眼 -够了
[08:53] Lou, a word. 卢 借一步说话
[08:57] Oh, come on, fellas, don’t get in a twist. 别这样 伙计们 别为这点小事伤了和气
[08:59] It’s just business. 只是生意而已
[09:00] Mr. Minna, we do appreciate the service you’ve rendered. 明纳先生 我们很感激你提供的服务
[09:03] And these gentlemen will take you to get the originals 这几位先生会带你去取原件
[09:06] and if all is in order, 如果一切正常的话
[09:07] we’ll arrange an appropriate resolution for you. 我们会妥善解决你的需求
[09:10] Of course. Like I say, good faith. 当然 我说过了 我诚意十足
[09:13] Just let me use the can first. 先让我上个厕所
[09:16] Come on, come on! Come on, come on! 快来 快点 快
[09:20] Shithead hitter! 妈的动手了
[09:22] – Hit him in the shitter! – What happened? -在厕所里揍他 -什么情况
[09:23] They hit him. They hit him. I think that they hit him. 他们揍了他 我觉得他们揍了他
[09:24] Well, Jesus, Freakshow, what are we doing here? 我操 怪胎 那我们还在这里干什么
[09:26] No, no, no. Wait, wait, wait. 不不不 等等 等等
[09:27] He said, “Use the can.” He wants us to follow him. 他说的是”上个厕所” 他想让我们跟着他
[09:29] Can the man! Can the loose man! 他上厕所 让他上厕所
[09:37] And this fucking guy. 这傻逼挡什么道
[09:41] – I don’t like it. – Me, neither. Let’s go. -我觉得不妙 -我也是 我们走
[09:44] Shit! 操
[09:53] No, no. No. 不 别过来
[09:56] Shit. We gotta go, we gotta go! 该死 我们得跟上 快
[09:58] Come on, come on, come on! 快快快
[10:00] Go, go, go! Fire it up! 快快快 点火
[10:02] Fire it up, come on! 点火啊 快
[10:04] This fucking guy! 这个天杀的
[10:06] Eat me, Mr. Dickey Weed! 吃我啊 大麻先生
[10:08] Eat me, Mr. Dickey Weed! 吃我啊 大麻先生
[10:12] Come on. 快点
[10:15] Left, left, left. Lick me, Loose Lucy! 左左左 舔我啊 小露西
[10:24] There, there, there. That’s them. That’s them. 那边那边 就是他们 是他们
[10:25] Don’t blow past them, don’t blow past them. 别超过他们 别超车
[10:27] Slow down, slow down. 慢点 慢点开
[10:30] Watch out! Watch out! 小心 小心
[10:33] Shit! 操
[10:36] You fuckin’ blind? 你他妈瞎了吗
[10:51] – The fuck? – How’d we lose them? -搞什么啊 -怎么会跟丢了
[10:53] There, there! There! 那边那边 在那里
[11:02] Where’s he goin’? 他要去哪儿
[11:03] The ramp, he’s goin’ to Queens. Queenie Coney. 上了匝道 他是要去皇后区 皇后科尼
[11:05] Queenie Coney. Queenie Coney. 皇后科尼 皇后科尼
[11:08] In the right lane. Get to the right. 右边那条道 去右边
[11:10] Where the fuck are they? 他们在哪里
[11:18] Son of a bitch, that’s them! 该死的 他们在那里
[11:20] Come on, we’re gonna lose them. 快点 我们要跟丢了
[11:22] Come on! 快点啊
[11:23] – Quacker, quoter, quarter! – What? -四块四毛四分四 -什么
[11:24] Quacker, quoter, quarter! 四块四毛四分四
[11:25] – What? – Quarter! You need a quarter! -说什么啊 -硬币 你得准备交钱
[11:26] Get a fuckin’ quarter out, Coney! 快拿硬币出来 科尼
[11:27] Why didn’t you say something? 你怎么不早说
[11:30] Go, go, go! Go, go! 走走走 快
[11:46] There, there, there. Go left, go left. 那边那边 左边 左转
[11:50] They gotta be somewhere. 他们肯定在某个地方
[11:52] I’d say they’re somewhere, Gil, yes. Where? 我也知道在某个地方 吉尔 重点是哪个地方
[12:02] Stop, go back! Go back! 停 回去 调头
[12:04] Jesus! 天
[12:14] Shit! Drop it! We gotta get out of here! 操 快扔了 我们得离开这里
[12:16] Come on, let’s go! Let’s go! 快点 我们走
[12:18] God damn it. 该死
[12:22] Frank! 弗兰克
[12:24] Pull it up! 把车停过来
[12:30] You wanna help me out here, please? 能帮我一把吗
[12:31] – Yeah. – Oh, shit! -当然 -我去
[12:34] – Can you stand? – Yeah. -你能站起来吗 -能
[12:39] Coney, you lug wrench, get my hat! 科尼 你个笨蛋 把我帽子捡回来
[12:41] Forget the hat, Frank. 别管帽子了 弗兰克
[12:42] Get my hat, you fucking mook. 给我把帽子捡回来 傻逼
[12:46] Get my gun, too. 还有我的枪
[12:54] Where the hell are you going? 你往哪开
[12:54] I don’t know around here. 我对这附近不熟
[12:55] – Give me something. – Well, head for the hospital. -给我个目的地 -那就去医院
[12:57] Jesus! Hospitable herpetologist! 天呐 医生医疗院
[12:59] Mercy Hospital. 慈济医院
[12:59] Up McGuinness, you cabbageheads! 麦吉尼斯路上 你们两个白痴
[13:03] – Ah, sorry. – Pay attention! -抱歉 -注意点
[13:05] – If, if! – Easy, pal. -要是 要是 -别紧张 伙计
[13:07] Sorry. Sorry. 抱歉 对不起
[13:08] Put my watch and my wallet in my hat 把我的表和钱包放到帽子里
[13:10] and leave it in the car. 留在车上
[13:11] Don’t want anybody stealin’ it. 我可不想被人偷了
[13:12] The fuck happened, Frank? 怎么回事 弗兰克
[13:13] I took ’em on a wild goose chase and I tried to slip ’em. 我带他们白跑了一趟 然后想趁机跑路
[13:16] Ah, we should have jumped in sooner. 我们该早点插手的
[13:17] I thought you were signaling me off. 我以为你是在暗示我别动手
[13:18] No, not your fault. I almost made it. 不怪你 我差点就成功了
[13:20] I forgot they had my gun. 我忘了他们拿着我的枪
[13:22] Got through Guadalcanal without a scratch, 当年都能毫发无损地挺过瓜岛战役
[13:24] and I get shot with my own gun in Queens. 如今却在皇后区被自己的枪打伤了
[13:27] – You gonna be okay? – Yeah, yeah. -你还能行吗 -没事
[13:28] They clipped me in the side, but nothin’ important. 他们打中了我的侧身 但没伤到要害
[13:30] – Who? Who were they? – Well, don’t worry about it. -他们是什么人 -别管了
[13:32] Talk to me, Brooklyn. 跟我聊天 布鲁克林
[13:34] – I need one of your jokes. – What? -我需要你的笑话 -什么
[13:35] I need a joke. Just tell me a joke. 我要听笑话 给我讲个笑话
[13:37] Guy walks into a bar. 有个人走进一家酒吧
[13:38] Guy walks into a bar with an octopus 有个人带着一只章鱼走进一家酒吧
[13:39] and he says, “I’ll bet 50 this octopus 他说 “我赌五十块 这只章鱼
[13:41] can play any instrument in the joint.” 会弹奏这里的任何一样乐器”
[13:42] Funny. Already in the black. 有意思 有效果了
[13:43] I’m gonna fucking… Fuck! Shit! 我他妈要… 妈的 该死
[13:45] Don’t blow the punchline, Lionel. 别破哏 莱昂内尔
[13:47] Watch out! Watch out! 小心 看路
[13:49] Jesus, what are we doing here? 天 这是在干什么呢
[13:51] Almost there. 就快到了
[13:52] 急诊 仅限救护车进入
[13:54] 急诊室
[13:59] What do you think you’re doing? Get this car out of… 你们干什么 别把车停在…
[14:00] We’re an ambulance today, pal. Get someone! 就当我们是救护车 伙计 快找人来
[14:08] What do we got? 什么情况
[14:08] Gunshot in the back. Went out through the stomach. 背部中枪 射穿了胃
[14:16] Okay, they’re gonna fix you up. 没事 他们会治好你的
[14:18] Squeeze my hand. Squeeze my hand. 抓紧我的手 抓紧
[14:20] Clamp. 血管钳
[14:21] Stay with me, okay? Stay with me. 别昏过去 好吗 跟我说话
[14:22] Oh, shit, Brooklyn, she’s in trouble now. 该死 布鲁克林 这下她有麻烦了
[14:25] Who? Who was that in that room, boss? 谁 在房间里的人是谁 老大
[14:26] Played out of my league. 是我自不量力
[14:28] I should have kept her under my… 我应该保护她…
[14:30] Easy, easy. They’re gonna give you something now, right? 放松 他们要给你注射药物 好吗
[14:32] Hand me two units. 给我两个单位的
[14:33] Morphine in. 注射吗啡
[14:35] – Hey, Brooklyn… – Yeah, I’m here, Frank. -布鲁克林 -我在 弗兰克
[14:37] You’re no freak. 你不是怪胎
[14:41] Yeah, okay. 好的
[14:42] Stay with me, okay? Stay with me. 保持清醒 好吗 跟我说话
[14:43] You were working for those guys. Who were they? 你之前在为那些人办事 他们是谁
[14:48] 常指台湾
[14:48] For… Formosa… 福…福尔摩沙
[14:50] Formosa? What is that? 福尔摩沙 那是什么
[14:52] Formosa… 福尔摩沙
[14:55] – I don’t have a pulse. – Move! -没有脉搏了 -让开
[14:57] – You can’t be here. – Get out! -你不能待在这里 -出去
[14:58] Get out. Get out! Get out! 出去 快出去
[15:12] A guy walks into a bar… 有个人走进一家酒吧
[15:13] A guy walks into a bar… 有个人走进一家酒吧
[15:17] – A guy walks into a bar… – We did the best we could. -有个人走进一家酒吧 -我们尽力了
[15:19] He lost too much… 他失血…
[15:21] Too much blood. He didn’t make it. 他失血过多 他没能挺过来
[15:24] – I am so sorry. – So sorry, Bailey! -我非常遗憾 -很遗憾 贝利
[15:26] So sorry, Bailey! 很遗憾 贝利
[15:31] Frankly Frankady Franko! 弗弗兰兰克克
[15:33] Frankly Frankady Franko! 弗弗兰兰克克
[15:35] Frankly Frankady Franko! 弗弗兰兰克克
[15:38] Frankly Frankady Franko! 弗弗兰兰克克
[15:40] Frankly Frankady Franko! 弗弗兰兰克克
[15:45] Then he said he would take ’em to get this thing 然后他说要带那群人去取东西
[15:45] L&L中介公司 私人调查与叫车服务
[15:47] and that was our signal. 那就是我们的暗号
[15:48] So, he’s takin’ them to get somethin’ that they want, 意思是他带那群人去取他们要的东西
[15:49] and they off him. That doesn’t track. 结果却被干掉了 根本说不通
[15:51] No, I don’t know. 我不知道
[15:52] It all happened so fast. And we were just catchin’ up. 一切都太突然了 我们只能勉强跟上
[15:54] We barely saw ’em. 几乎都没看到他们
[15:55] How the fuck did you drop so far off them? 你们他妈怎么会落后他们那么远
[15:57] I told you, we lost them at the bridge. They had a badge. 我说了 我们在大桥上跟丢了 他们有证章
[16:00] They got waved through. There was nothin’ we could do. 一路畅通无阻 我们也没办法
[16:02] Freakshow’s right. It was a mess. 怪胎说得没错 当时一团糟
[16:03] So, who were they? 他们到底是什么人
[16:05] He wouldn’t say. Even after, in the car. 他不肯说 哪怕后来在车里也不肯说
[16:07] That’s great, Frank! 真棒 弗兰克
[16:08] 弗兰克·明纳 首席调查员
[16:11] If, if, if! 要是 要是 要是
[16:16] We gotta tell Julia. 我们得通知茱莉亚
[16:18] I told her already. 我已经告诉她了
[16:20] When? 什么时候
[16:21] She called looking for him. 她正好打电话来找他
[16:23] How’d she take it? Timbuk-take it! 她什么反应 反霸…反应
[16:26] How the fuck you think she took it, Freakshow? 你觉得她会有什么反应 怪胎
[16:28] Don’t say that again! 别再这么喊了
[16:29] I’m not in the fuckin’ mood. 我他妈没那个心情
[16:31] Yeah, all right, take it easy. 行 好吧 别激动
[16:33] I’m just sayin’… 我只是说…
[16:37] We all know how she can be. 我们都知道她会作何反应
[16:40] Somebody’s gotta take her his things. 得有人把他的遗物给她送去
[16:47] I’ll do it. 我去吧
[17:04] Take his, huh? 穿上他的
[17:06] You can’t go out lookin’ like that. 你穿这么单薄怎么出去
[17:11] It’s freezin’. 外面冷死了
[17:16] – Thank you. – You sure you wanna do this? -谢了 -你确定要去送吗
[17:18] Maybe she’ll wanna know what happened at the end, you know? 也许她会想知道在他弥留之际发生了什么
[17:27] He say anything about her? 他有提到她吗
[17:31] No. 没有
[17:33] Help him out one last time. 最后再帮他一次吧
[17:36] Lie a little. 撒个小谎
[17:47] – Lionel. – Hey, Julia, I… -莱昂内尔 -茱莉亚 我…
[17:49] Yeah, don’t bother. The hospital already called. 别费心了 医院已经打过电话了
[17:52] No, I got some of Frank’s things that I brought. 不是 我带了一些弗兰克的东西过来
[17:56] I thought you were gonna break the news to me again. 我还以为你要再给我报一遍丧呢
[18:02] Jeez, Julia, I’m… 天啊 茱莉亚 我…
[18:04] I’m really sorry. 我真的很遗憾
[18:05] Nice twist, huh? 真是出乎意料啊 是吧
[18:06] Didn’t see that one coming, I gotta say. 不得不说 我完全没料会发生这种事
[18:10] Twisty, twitchy, twinky! Shit. 扭动 抽搐 闪烁 该死
[18:12] Look, I just want to be alone, okay? 听着 我只想一个人待着 好吗
[18:14] Sure, sure. Yeah. 当然 当然 没问题
[18:17] You can give me that watch, I guess. 你把手表给我就行了
[18:19] I don’t want the rest of that stuff. 剩下的我都不想要
[18:21] I’m gonna keep his gun, if that’s okay. 如果可以的话 我打算留着他的枪
[18:23] – You want the hat? – For what? -你想要帽子吗 -要来干什么
[18:34] You should have that. 你应该留着这个
[18:41] Was somebody with him when he… 有人陪着他吗 他走的时候…
[18:43] Yeah, I was. 嗯 我在
[18:48] He was talkin’ about you, you know? 他说起了你
[18:50] Yeah, don’t bullshit me, okay? I’m pissed at him. 行了 别糊弄我了 好吗 我正生他气呢
[18:54] – No, don’t be. – Okay, well, I am. -别生气 -我就是生气
[18:56] Pissing bitch! 生气的贱人
[18:58] I’m sorry. 对不起
[19:00] Julia… 茱莉亚…
[19:01] did Frank say anything about who he was meeting today, 弗兰克有说过他今天要跟谁见面
[19:04] or what he was into? 或者他在调查什么事吗
[19:05] No, he didn’t. No. 没 他没说过
[19:07] – You got no idea who did this? – No. -你不知道是谁干的吗 -不知道
[19:09] If I figure it out, I’m gonna make ’em regret it, though. 但要是我查出来了 我会让他们悔之不及的
[19:11] I promise you that. 我向你保证
[19:13] Don’t promise me. 别向我保证
[19:14] It makes no difference to me one way or the other. 对我而言怎样都不重要了
[19:32] If! 要是
[19:39] If! 要是
[20:12] If! 要是
[20:17] If! 要是
[20:24] If! 要是
[20:29] If! 要是
[20:35] If! 要是
[21:51] Here you go, sir. 给您 先生
[22:00] 免费公共澡堂
[22:02] 纽约官员
[22:04] 自治局
[22:08] Let ’em in, Charlie. 让他们进去吧 查理
[22:09] All right, gentlemen. Come on in. 好了 先生们 请进吧
[22:12] Watch your step. It might be a little bit slippery. 小心脚下 可能有点滑
[22:15] I humbly accept the responsibility of the office of mayor, 我深感谦恭地接受市长一职
[22:19] and I accept the challenge of serving the people of New York City 并将迎接挑战 忠于职守
[22:23] faithfully and well. 为纽约人民服务
[22:25] Limited only by our own vision, 只要我们足够有远见
[22:28] our own audacity, 足够有胆识
[22:29] we will build the legacy of our time. 我们必将创造属于我们时代的传承
[22:32] A legacy for future generations to look upon 能让子孙后代学习借鉴
[22:36] and say, “Here was boldness. 并感叹 “这就是所谓的魄力
[22:38] Here is the greatest of what man can create.” 这就是人类所能创造的伟大”
[22:44] God bless you. Thank you. 上帝保佑你们 谢谢
[22:47] Thank you, my fellow New Yorkers! Thank you! 谢谢 我的纽约同胞们 谢谢你们
[22:51] Do you solemnly swear to serve the people of New York 你是否庄严宣誓为纽约人民服务
[22:53] and uphold the integrity of the office 作为分管社区关系的副市长
[22:55] of Deputy Mayor of Community Relations? 保持刚正廉明
[22:57] I do. 我宣誓
[23:06] Mo. Splendid. 摩 好极了
[23:08] Do you solemnly swear to serve the people of New York 你是否庄严宣誓为纽约人民服务
[23:10] and uphold the integrity of the office 作为城市公园局局长
[23:12] of Commissioner of the City’s Parks? 保持刚正廉明
[23:13] I do. 我宣誓
[23:16] Do you solemnly swear to serve the people of New York 你是否庄严宣誓为纽约人民服务
[23:19] and uphold the integrity of the office 作为建筑局局长
[23:20] of Commissioner of Building and Construction? 保持刚正廉明
[23:22] I do. 我宣誓
[23:24] Good to have you aboard, Mo. Keep up the good work. 很高兴有你的加入 摩 继续努力
[23:30] Well, I’ll be damned, he did it. 没想到啊 他真没握手
[23:32] I told you. 我早告诉你了
[23:33] He’s no pushover, this one. 他可不是什么软柿子
[23:35] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们先生们
[23:37] your New York City commissioner. 掌声送给你们的局长
[23:40] 10 bucks it won’t last past noon. 赌十块撑不到中午
[23:47] Mr. Mayor! Mr. Mayor! 市长先生 市长先生
[23:47] This way. 这边
[23:55] And after all that, 在那之后
[23:56] he voted for the wrong guy in three different precincts. 他居然在三个不同的分局都投错了人
[24:01] What is this shit? 你他妈在搞什么
[24:03] What about City Planning? 城市规划局长呢
[24:05] Sit here now, Mo. What is all this? 坐下说 摩 这么凶干嘛
[24:06] Don’t you play games with me, you fuckin’ mutt. 别跟我耍花招 你个狗杂种
[24:08] Either I get City Planning or I quit the other two. 要么给我城市规划局长 要么我辞掉另外两个
[24:11] Right now! 快点
[24:12] The reporters are still here. 记者都还在呢
[24:13] Easy now, it’s nothing to get hot about. 别激动 没什么可生气的
[24:16] It’s probably just an oversight. 八成是疏忽了
[24:19] They forgot to give me the blank. 他们忘记把文件给我了
[24:20] Just give us a day to get settled in, 给我们一天安顿好
[24:22] and I’ll see to it. 我会督办这事的
[24:40] Now sign it. 签了它
[24:51] Now give me. 给我
[24:58] Right. 好了
[24:59] Bunch of fuckin’ amateurs. 一群该死的业余人士
[25:04] Close the damn door and keep it closed! 把门关上 关紧了
[25:07] City sports authority reports new life in negotiations 市体育部门称与沃特·欧马利关于
[25:09] with Walter O’Malley to keep the Dodgers in Brooklyn. 把道奇队留在布鲁克林的协商有了新进展
[25:19] 见过新领导
[25:19] Read all about it in the Telegram. 欲知详情 来看《电讯报》
[25:21] The Dodgers can stay if the city will give ’em a yard. 如果市里给道奇队批个球场 他们就能留下了
[25:24] Read all about it in the Telegram. 欲知详情 来看《电讯报》
[25:27] The Dodgers can stay if the city will give ’em a yard. 如果市里给道奇队批个球场 他们就能留下了
[25:30] All these wide-necked apes, 这些粗脖子的猿人
[25:32] trackin’ mud through my apartment, 把我的公寓踩得满地是泥
[25:34] asking all kinds of questions 还问东问西
[25:36] and I told them, “Christ, he’s dead. 我和他们说 “老天 他已经死了
[25:38] What, are you gonna arrest him?” 你们是打算逮捕他还是怎么的”
[25:40] Fuck you been? Called you all morning. 你他妈去哪了 给你打了一早上电话
[25:42] What the hell happened here? 这里发生了什么事
[25:44] Danny had an early run out to Belmont, 丹尼一大早去了趟贝尔蒙
[25:45] came in, it was like this. 回来后就这样了
[25:47] Cops were at Frank’s place, too, 警察也去了弗兰克家
[25:48] – going through everything. – If! -翻了个底朝天 -要是
[25:50] They were going through my underwear drawer 他们还翻了我的内衣抽屉
[25:51] and they were grinnin’ at me 在翻抽屉的时候
[25:52] while they were going through my underwear drawer. 他们还对我奸笑
[25:52] We’re gonna find out. 我们要查出来
[25:53] We’re gonna find out who did this, 我们要查出来这是谁干的
[25:54] get to the bottom of it. Right, boys? 查个水落石出 对不对 兄弟们
[25:55] I don’t even want to know. 我一点都不想知道
[25:57] Always with this cryptic shit, 总是这么神秘兮兮的
[25:59] telling me he’s into something big this time 还跟我说他这次干了票大的
[26:02] and that he’s gonna change our situation, 能改善我们家的处境
[26:05] and then he goes and gets whacked, 然后他就这样被杀了
[26:07] and leaves me $4,000 in a savings and loan, 只在储贷账户里留给我四千美元
[26:11] and a drafty shithole at Lookout Point, 还有在卢考特波因特的一间破房子
[26:14] and this thriving operation! 和这个”生意兴隆”的公司
[26:17] The fuck am I supposed to do with this? 我他妈该拿这公司怎么办
[26:25] Look, the way I see it, 听着 在我看来
[26:27] you guys work for me now. 你们现在都为我打工了
[26:30] I know you all go way back with him, longer than me, 我知道你们和他都是老交情 比我要久多了
[26:33] but that’s just the way it is for now. 但目前情况就是这样
[26:34] I know the car service was mainly for the books, 我知道叫车服务主要是为了做账
[26:37] but we didn’t talk much about how he ran the snoop work. 但我们没太聊过他是怎么管私家侦探这块的
[26:40] And I ain’t interested. 我也不感兴趣
[26:42] So, I’m puttin’ Tony in charge. 所以 我打算让托尼负责
[26:45] He’s gonna run the business of it, 他来经营这门生意
[26:47] and then he’ll keep me in the loop. Right? 然后向我汇报 对吧
[26:49] Sure, doll. It’s the right thing. 当然了 亲爱的 应该如此
[26:52] Sure. 当然
[26:54] You want me to walk you home? 要我送你回家吗
[26:56] No, thanks. 不用了 谢谢
[26:57] I’m gonna go stay with my sister for a little bit. 我要去和我姐姐住一段时间
[27:01] I have to go figure out my future. 我得考虑清楚我的未来
[27:03] But give me a call. Okay? 但记得我打电话 好吗
[27:06] You know, for an update? 跟我汇报情况
[27:12] – Hey, Julia. – Hey, Lionel. -茱莉亚 -莱昂内尔
[27:14] Can’t you ever cut that out? 你能不能省省这个动作
[27:16] Touch it, Bailey! I’m sorry. 碰它 贝利 对不起
[27:18] For once? 哪怕一次也行
[27:19] If! 要是
[27:20] – I’m… – Jesus. -我… -老天
[27:24] What? 怎么
[27:28] Fuckin’ assholes even took the tank off the john. 那群混蛋居然把厕所冲水箱都拿走了
[27:34] All right, forget that, do it later. 好了 别收拾了 晚点再弄
[27:35] Right now, just the four of us… 就我们四个人说说
[27:37] Does anybody know what Frank was into on this? 有谁知道弗兰克到底在查什么吗
[27:39] He just said to meet him for a sit. 他就说要跟那人见一面
[27:41] He didn’t even make it like it was a big thing. 表现得不像是件多大的事
[27:42] – He was nervous, though. – Nervous how? -但他当时很紧张 -怎么个紧张法
[27:44] He wasn’t nervous. 他才没紧张
[27:44] Were you on that line, dumb shit? 当时窃听电话的人是你吗 傻子
[27:46] I’m telling you, I heard it, he was nervous. 我说真的 我听得很清楚 他确实紧张
[27:47] Nervous Nellie! 紧张的小姑娘
[27:49] It was in his voice. 从他的声音就能听出来
[27:50] He was trying to make a play on those guys. 他想敲那些家伙一笔
[27:52] There’s somethin’ goin’ down a week from Thursday that’s big. 说下周四会有大事披露
[27:54] And they were not happy about what he found. 他们对他的发现非常不满
[27:56] Obviously. They whacked him for it. 那还用说 他们都为此把他杀了
[27:57] Crack whacker! 杀千刀的
[27:59] No, I don’t think they meant to. I think it was a mistake. 我觉得这不是他们的本意 他们这是失手了
[28:01] When they shot him, I think they fucked up, 杀掉他反而把事情搞砸了
[28:03] now they’re stuck looking for what he found. 现在他们根本没法知道他发现了什么
[28:05] Big fuckin’ riddle. Jesus H. 跟他妈猜谜一样 我的天啊
[28:07] All right, I’m gonna say this. 这么说吧
[28:10] I loved the guy. 我爱那家伙
[28:13] And when we were in that fuckin’ hellhole, 我们在那个鬼地方苦不堪言的时候
[28:14] he saw somethin’ in us, 是他看中了我们的潜力
[28:16] threw us a line, taught us how to operate, 向我们伸出援手 教我们如何当侦探
[28:17] but he never cut us in all the way. 但他从来没有跟我们交心交底
[28:19] And he played his own games. 而且他总是自顾自的
[28:21] And I’m not stickin’ my nose around his dead cards, 所以我也不会去四处打探他的死因
[28:23] risk ending up on a slab for it. 拿自己的命冒险
[28:28] I say we got a lot of bills to pay, 我们还要操心自己的生计
[28:29] and we ought to just get at it. 不如好好忙活自己的事
[28:31] You owe him more than that, T. 你欠他的可不止一点半点 托尼
[28:32] Yeah, well, you figure out what the fuck 行啊 那你自己去查清楚
[28:34] it was all about, you let us know. 到底是怎么回事 然后告诉我们
[28:36] All right? Meantime, I gotta finish up on the rabbi’s wife. 行吗 我还得去调查那个犹太教士的老婆
[28:40] She’s banging a butcher who ain’t kosher 她在和一个不合犹太教规的屠夫乱搞
[28:41] and I think he’s really gonna give her the boot this time, 我觉得他这次应该要和他老婆离婚了
[28:43] and that’s gonna be the last of that ride. 那个活就算是办完了
[28:45] I want Gil sitting on that Gunderson fraud thing. 我想派吉尔去调查那个冈德森诈骗案
[28:48] – I’m on Gunderson. – Yeah, well, I want Gil on it! -那是我的活 -没错 但我现在要吉尔接手
[28:50] – Why? – Because -为什么 -因为
[28:52] when we make that bust, 等我们抓到他现行了
[28:52] the insurance company’s gonna want us to go down there, 保险公司会要求我们
[28:54] show the pictures to his lawyer, 提供照片给他的律师
[28:56] and I wanna make a good impression. 我想到时候留个好印象
[28:57] Okay? Frank ain’t here to cover for you anymore. 行吗 弗兰克不在了 没人罩着你了
[28:59] – Fraud fag! – Like I said, -基佬骗子 -按我说的办
[29:00] Gil’s on it. Danny will back me on nights, 交给吉尔 丹尼夜班的时候来帮我
[29:02] and, Lionel, you pick up the car slack for him, 莱昂内尔 你就替他干开车那活
[29:04] just until something new comes in. 等新活来了再说
[29:07] It’s cold. We’re gonna have a lot of calls, 天气很冷 我们会接到很多叫车的电话
[29:08] and we need that business. Fuck! 我们不能丢了这生意 妈的
[29:10] Now, come on, let’s clean up. 快点 赶紧收拾收拾
[29:16] Tony, and Coney, and Danny, and me… 托尼 科尼 丹尼 还有我
[29:18] before we were Minna’s men, 在明纳招我们进门前
[29:20] we were just dead-end kids at the Catholic orphanage. 我们只是天主教孤儿院里前途渺茫的孩子
[29:22] 弗兰克·明纳 首席调查员
[29:24] Invest-ahead! 调查你个头
[29:26] I was worse in there. A total freakshow. 我那时情况更糟 完全就是个怪胎
[29:29] No one knew what to do with it. 没人知道该拿我怎么办
[29:32] L&L. L&L中介
[29:34] Yeah, we have cars available. Where would you like to go? 是的 我们有车 您想去哪里
[29:37] The nuns thought they were gonna beat it out of me. 修女们认为毒打就能让我变好
[29:39] One of ’em in particular. 其中有一个尤其如此
[29:40] Till Tony grabbed the paddle from her 直到托尼夺走她手中的戒尺
[29:42] and said if she hit me again, 对她说 如果她再打我
[29:43] he was gonna give it to her twice as hard. 他必将双倍奉还
[29:45] Coney and Danny were standing behind him when he said it 他说的时候 科尼和丹尼就站在他身后
[29:47] and she knew they weren’t bluffin’. 她明白他们没在吓唬人
[29:49] After that, I was in their crew. 那之后 我们就成了一伙人
[29:57] If! 要是
[30:05] 黑人女孩 委员会 霍洛维茨 报告 哈密尔顿 签名 老兵父亲 哈林的酒吧 下周四
[30:12] – L&L. – Who am I speaking to? -L&L中介 -你是谁
[30:14] Ass-rog! 混蛋罗格
[30:16] This is Lionel Essrog. I’m associate invest… 我是莱昂内尔·艾斯罗格 我是助理调…
[30:19] Hello? 喂
[30:29] Formosa. 福尔摩沙
[30:32] Formosa. 福尔摩沙
[30:34] 福尔摩沙 福尔摩 沙 福木 欧沙 福尔 摩沙 福 尔摩沙
[30:35] Frank was just from the neighborhood. 弗兰克是本地人
[30:37] He was smart. 他很聪明
[30:38] Everybody knew he was goin’ places. 大家都知道他一定会大有作为
[30:40] Everybody liked him. 大家都很喜欢他
[30:41] For my ass, Bailey! 福尔你妈的摩沙 贝利
[30:44] He was friends with one of the priests, 他跟孤儿院的一位神父是朋友
[30:45] and he heard I had a thing for remembering. 他听说我的记忆力超群
[30:48] Numbers and words and things, 数字 单词 事物都过目不忘
[30:49] and he had uses for that. 他能让我派上用场
[30:52] He was the one that taught me how to use my head, 是他教会我如何使用的我头脑
[30:55] get it under control, make it work for me. 控制好它 让它为我所用
[30:59] He took all of us under his wing, eventually. 最终 他把我们都招至门下
[31:01] Gave us a place in this shitty world. 在这个卑劣的世界给了我们归属
[31:22] – Lionel? – If! -莱昂纳尔 -要是
[31:23] Oh, Jesus Christ! 我的妈呀
[31:25] You scared the hell out of me. 你吓死我了
[31:26] I thought I was lookin’ at a ghost. 我还以为我碰见鬼了
[31:27] – What are you doin’? – Spinnin’. -你在干吗 -瞎想
[31:30] – You back already? – Nah, I’m on a round trip. -你这么快就回来了 -不是 我得跑个来回
[31:32] I gotta go back soon. 马上就要回去
[31:34] You okay? 你还好吗
[31:36] I should have never let him get in that car. 我根本就不应该让他上那辆车
[31:39] I think I blew it, Danny. 是我搞砸了 丹尼
[31:40] I had a sergeant once in the Bulge. Told me, 我接过一位参加了突出部战役的中士 他告诉我
[31:43] “Sometimes you do everything you’re supposed to, “有时候你把你该做的事都做了
[31:45] and it all still goes to shit.” Hmm? 结果却还是一团糟”
[31:49] It ain’t on you, bud. 这不怪你 兄弟
[31:50] Thanks, D. 谢了 小丹
[31:52] Any calls? 有人打电话叫车吗
[31:54] Yeah. Oh, shit! 有的 糟了
[31:57] I gotta go. 我得走了
[31:58] 2:30. 已经两点半了
[32:03] Did you ever hear Frank mention anything about “Formosa”? 你有没有听到弗兰克提过关于”福尔摩沙”的事
[32:05] Like the Jap island? 你是说日本占的那个岛吗
[32:06] Nah. He was wounded and out before then. 没有 他在那之前就因伤回国了
[32:10] There is that joint, Formosa, in, uh, Midtown. 不过中城有个叫福尔摩沙的酒吧
[32:14] I took Linda there to see Chet Baker once. 我带琳达去那里看过一次查特·贝克的表演
[32:19] Frank didn’t have to cover for me. 弗兰克不用罩着我
[32:19] 福尔摩沙酒吧
[32:19] 《愤怒的回顾》 全新舞台剧 约翰·奥斯本创作
[32:21] He just never put me into situations 他只是从来都不会把我置于
[32:23] that were gonna punch my buttons. 会让我失控的情境
[32:25] Talkin’ to people, gettin’ information out of ’em, 与人聊天 套取信息
[32:27] that’s the bread and butter of the trade, 是这行的谋生之道
[32:29] but never my strong suit. 但都不是我的强项
[32:31] Especially if a girl shows up in the mix 尤其是再卷入个女孩
[32:33] and, in this line of work, they usually do. 而在这一行里 这种情况经常出现
[32:36] Music’s at 7:00. 音乐表演七点开始
[32:37] Yeah, could I get an early one? Whiskey, neat? 能先给我来一杯吗 威士忌 不加冰
[32:40] – Irish? – Sure. -爱尔兰的行吗 -行
[32:42] Say, are you in here regular? 你是这儿的长期员工吗
[32:44] Most of my life. 在这里工作大半辈子了
[32:46] You ever seen this guy come in? 你有没有看到这个家伙来过
[32:48] Name’s Frank Minna. 他叫弗兰克·明纳
[32:50] Seen him around? 见过他吗
[32:51] Everybody looks like everybody to me, 客人看起来都一个样
[32:52] but I don’t think so. 不过我没见过他
[32:55] She’s good with faces. 她很会认人
[32:58] Seen that guy? 见过这家伙吗
[32:59] – Friend of yours? – Yeah. -你朋友吗 -是的
[33:02] – Nice face. – If! -很帅 -要是
[33:06] Nice yourself. 你也很美
[33:08] You got a light? 你有火吗
[33:17] A tease. 逗我啊
[33:22] Sorry. 抱歉
[33:27] Jesus. Forget I asked. 我去 当我没问
[33:30] – Ass-talk, Bailey! – Classy! -你问个屁 贝利 -真文雅
[33:34] You got somethin’ against blondes? 你是对金发美女有什么不满吗
[33:36] It’s gotta sound right or I can’t stop doing it. 如果听起来不顺耳我就没法不犯浑
[33:40] Must be inconvenient. 那还真是挺惨的
[33:42] Buddy, you don’t know the half of it. 兄弟 你可不知道有多难
[33:45] That uptown shit’s the real deal, huh? 上城的那一家没得说吧
[33:47] You get up there much? 你经常去吗
[33:49] – Sorry? – King Rooster. -你说什么 -金鸡之王
[33:51] 金鸡之王
[33:51] – I don’t know it. – Jazz joint in Harlem. -我不知道这地方 -哈林的一家爵士酒吧
[33:53] Lucky’s is a good time, too, 好运家也不错
[33:54] but all the guys playing hard are at the Rooster. 不过在金鸡之王表演的都是牛人
[33:56] B. A. 两点半
[33:59] Thanks a lot. 多谢了
[34:09] 金鸡之王
[34:19] We ain’t open yet. 我们还没开门呢
[34:21] Yeah, could I get an early one? I’m freezin’. 能不能先给我来一杯 我冻死了
[34:25] I’ll take a whiskey, neat. Keep it. 来一杯威士忌 不加冰 不用找
[34:29] Hey, you the manager? 你是经理吗
[34:31] I look like the manager? 我看起来像经理吗
[34:34] Who’s playin’ tonight? 今晚是谁演出
[34:35] Hey, Billy, who’s on tonight? 比利 今晚是谁啊
[34:38] Mr. Bigshot. 那位大人物呗
[34:39] I hope they don’t think they drinkin’ free. 希望那些人别喝起来跟不要钱似的
[34:41] Well, you know they do. 他们肯定会喝个没完
[34:42] You know who’s gonna say somethin’ about that. 那某人就要有话说了
[34:45] You caught this cat? 你看过他表演吗
[34:47] I seen cool. 我见过牛气人物
[34:48] This brother rewritin’ cool. 这位老兄完全改写了”牛气”的定义
[34:50] – I’ll catch him next time. – Don’t wait long. -我下次再看 -别等太久
[34:53] These French girls keep lovin’ him up, 那些法国妞都超爱他
[34:55] he’s gonna move over there for good. 他总有一天要搬去法国定居
[34:56] French kissin’ cats! 搞法国妞的家伙
[34:58] Thanks, pal. 谢了 伙计
[35:07] On my average day, 通常来说
[35:08] the weed will handle my twitching and shouting, 大麻都能缓解我的抽搐和吼叫
[35:10] let me get to sleep. 让我能安然入睡
[35:12] But it makes my thinking fuzzy. 但也会让我思绪模糊
[35:16] In my dreams, I’m calm and clear like I was when I was a kid. 在梦里 我变回儿时那样平静而清晰
[35:21] Even after my head started messin’ with me, 即便我的脑子开始跟我捣乱
[35:23] my mother could settle it down. 我母亲也能平复我的不安
[35:25] She’d sing soft songs, 她会给我唱温柔的歌曲
[35:27] stroke the back of my neck, 轻抚我的后颈
[35:28] and it would leave me for a while. 然后我就能平静好一会
[35:31] We’d lie on the bed, 我们一起躺在床上
[35:32] talk about all the places we were gonna go. 谈论我们要去的那些地方
[35:54] That “colored broad” is 那个”黑人婆娘”
[35:55] doing most of the legwork on Hamilton for ’em. 是给他们的哈密尔顿项目跑腿的
[35:57] 拯救友邻 拯救格林堡 参加公众听证会声援哈密尔顿住房计划 由住房种族歧视委员会发起 周四晚七点于市政厅
[36:01] Christ, Coney, did you get the shot or not? 天啊 科尼 你到底拍没拍到
[36:04] What? Doing what? 什么 在干什么
[36:06] Gettin’ the… Gettin’ the paper ain’t worth shit. 取报纸有个屁用
[36:08] The fuck’s got to do with his back? 那跟他后背有什么关系
[36:10] “Bendin’ over,” my ass. 还”弯腰”
[36:12] Look, I need him liftin’ the lawnmower out of the car 我要看到他把剪草机从车上搬下来
[36:14] or playin’ tennis, 或者打网球
[36:15] or spinnin’ around the room with some broad 或者是张开双臂
[36:17] up on his tent pole and his arms out wide. 用一柱擎天举着婆娘满屋子转圈圈
[36:19] I don’t give a shit as long as it involves his back. 只要能拍到他后背没受伤 干什么我都不管
[36:23] Yeah. 对
[36:24] I know he’s fakin’ it, Gil. 我知道他是装的 吉尔
[36:25] That’s why he’s won three claims. 所以他才赢下了三个索赔
[36:27] Look, just wait him out or set him up. 等他出来 或者给他下套
[36:30] I know it’s cold. That’s why they call it winter! 我知道天很冷 所以才叫冬天
[36:33] Fuck. 该死
[36:35] I’m givin’ him till the end of the week. 我最多给他宽限到周末
[36:37] Hell, the guy could lift a cow into a truck… 那家伙能把奶牛抬到卡车上
[36:39] Coney’s still gonna miss the shot. 科尼还是会错失良机的
[36:41] He still can’t remember to wind the film. 他老是忘记倒胶卷
[36:43] He thinks it’s a Tommy gun. 他当那是冲锋枪呢
[36:44] I keep tellin’ him, “Click, advance. Click, advance.” 我一直提醒他”先拨一下 先拨一下”
[36:47] Can it! I’m givin’ him the rest of the week. 行了 我给他宽限到周末
[36:50] Give me a fuckin’ break, Gil. What? 能不能让我歇会 吉尔 又怎么了
[36:53] Oh. Yeah, no, excuse me. L&L. 是的 抱歉 L&L中介
[36:55] – We gettin’ any rides? – No. -我们有用车订单吗 -没有
[36:57] Nobody ever needs a ride on Tuesday, you ever notice that? 周二没人用车 你注意过吗
[37:00] Never. What is that about? 从来没有 那是为什么
[37:02] Tits on a Tuesday! 周二找奶子
[37:03] Okay, thank you. 好的 谢谢
[37:05] Job? 有活吗
[37:06] For me. 找我的
[37:07] Well, don’t go gettin’ all mysterious now, T. 别神神秘秘的 小托
[37:09] You ain’t no Minna. 你又不是明纳
[37:11] Yet. 暂时不是
[37:13] I’m going to pick up a prescription for my mother, clam brain. 我要去给我妈取处方药 傻子
[37:15] You want all the details? 你要知道具体细节吗
[37:17] All right. 好吧
[37:18] I’m goin’ out for coffee. You want? 我要出去买咖啡 你要吗
[37:20] Yeah, cream and sugar. 要 加奶油和糖
[37:23] Okay. 好的
[37:25] Meet the new boss. 见过新领导
[37:28] Hey, D, if it’s slow, you up for something? 小丹 他要是回得晚 你有没有别的计划
[37:30] Like what? 比如
[37:33] Will you go sit on that place for me? It’s up in Harlem. 你能替我去那坐坐吗 在哈林那边
[37:37] I don’t know it. 我没去过
[37:37] I think Frank was there that day, 我觉得弗兰克那天去了那里
[37:39] or maybe the day before, 或者是前一天去了
[37:40] but it was in his pants, it was almost full. 火柴就在他的裤口袋里 几乎没怎么用
[37:42] – Fullsie pants! – Yeah, well, -长裤 -好吧
[37:43] maybe he just stopped in 不过也有可能他就是进去
[37:45] – for a book of matches. – I don’t think so. -拿了盒火柴 -我不这么认为
[37:46] He was talkin’ about the colored girl 他当时说有一个黑人姑娘
[37:48] who found somethin’ they were unhappy about, 发现了一些让他们很不满的事
[37:49] and he said her father’s a busted-up vet 还说她父亲是个落魄老兵
[37:51] who runs a joint in Harlem, 在哈林开了一家酒吧
[37:52] and this place is three blocks 这里离他们碰头的地方
[37:53] from where they had that meeting. 只隔了三个街区
[37:55] 香烟 杂志 公用电话
[37:56] So, you went there? 你去过那里了
[37:58] Yeah, and guess who the manager is? 是的 你猜经理是谁
[37:59] He’s a colored guy with a bum arm. 是个一只胳膊残废的黑人
[38:01] Oh, okay, what do you want me to do about it? 好吧 你想让我干什么
[38:03] Just get in there, you know, 就进去坐坐
[38:05] see if you can get her name off of them or something. 看看能不能问出她的名字之类的
[38:07] Use your liquor board bit. Lick Broader! 就用你是酒类管理局的那一套 就舔婆娘
[38:10] I get her name. 问到她的名字
[38:11] – That’s it? – No, sit there a while. -就这样 -不 在那坐一会
[38:12] See if she comes in. Get her picture or somethin’. 看看她会不会来 拍张她的照片之类的
[38:14] See if a colored girl walks into a jazz joint? 看是不是有个黑人姑娘进了一家爵士酒吧
[38:17] Let me make a prediction. 我来预测一下这个几率
[38:18] Hey, asshole, I’m workin’ it from another angle, too. 混蛋 我也在从另一个角度查
[38:20] We’ll put ’em together. We’ll figure out who she is. 我们要比对线索 找出她是谁
[38:23] All right. Can I ask why we’re doin’ this? 好的 我能问为什么要这么做吗
[38:25] ‘Cause he’d have done it for us. 因为他也会为我们这么做
[38:27] You’re right. 说得对
[38:31] Ah, it’s fuckin’ cold for a sit. 出去一会儿实在是太冷了
[38:33] No, take the Bel Air. 不 开贝尔艾尔轿车去
[38:33] That heater’ll roast you like a brisket. 暖风能把你烤成牛腩
[38:35] Bet on the bris! 把注押给牛牛
[38:36] What are you, a rabbi now? 怎么 你现在是犹太教士了
[38:38] You don’t want me handling your bris, believe me. 你可不想让我给你行割礼 相信我
[38:58] Can I help you? 有什么事吗
[38:59] – Yeah. If! – Bless you. -是的 要是 -一百岁
[39:01] Thank you. I’m here to see Mildred. 谢谢 我找米尔德里德
[39:02] Mildred? There’s nobody by that name here. 米尔德里德 这里没这个人
[39:05] I’m pretty sure it was Mildred. 我确定是叫米尔德里德
[39:06] – Myrna. – My mynah bird’s Myrna. -莫娜 -我养的八哥叫莫娜
[39:08] No. No, it was a colored girl that I was speaking to. 不 不 跟我说话的是个黑人姑娘
[39:12] Josephine? 约瑟芬
[39:14] Or Laura? 或者劳拉
[39:16] Mary. 玛丽
[39:16] No, I’m pretty sure it was Mildred. 不 我很肯定是米尔德里德
[39:18] I was talking to her on the phone about my application. 我在电话里跟她说了我的申请表的事
[39:20] What’s your name? 你叫什么名字
[39:21] Betty. What sort of application? 贝蒂 什么申请表
[39:23] For my vendor’s license. 小餐饮经营许可
[39:25] Is this not the licensing office? 这不是许可证办公室吗
[39:27] It’s the Committee on Racial Discrimination in Housing. 是住房种族歧视委员会
[39:30] Well, then, you can’t very well 那么看来你也不太能
[39:31] help me sell hot dogs, can you? 帮我卖热狗了 对吧
[39:33] I’m so sorry. 对不起
[39:35] 参加公众听证会声援哈密尔顿住房计划
[39:35] Wait. Mr. Horowitz isn’t here today, is he? 等等 霍洛维茨先生今天不在吧
[39:37] – You mean Miss Horowitz? – Either one. -你是说霍洛维茨女士吧 -都行
[39:39] – She’s in the back. – Can you point her out to me? -她在后面 -你能给我指一下吗
[39:43] There she is. 那就是她
[39:49] You’ve been more helpful than you know. 你真是帮了大忙
[40:02] We told you to dig in on Horowitz. 我们是让你去挖霍洛维茨的料
[40:03] Horse a whip! 嚯嚯骑马
[40:05] Horse a whip! 嚯嚯骑马
[40:47] Shit, what happened? 操 怎么了
[40:49] Jesus, Danny. 天啊 丹尼
[40:50] Come on. All right. 来 没事
[40:51] Come. 来
[40:55] Shit. You need ice? 见鬼 你需要冰块吗
[40:57] No, no. I’ll take a shot. You got one of those? 不用 我喝一口就行 你们有吗
[40:59] Yeah. 有
[41:03] – Yeah, thanks. – Who was it, D? -好 谢谢 -谁干的 小丹
[41:08] There was a couple of ’em. 好几个人
[41:10] One was a giant. 有一个块头特别大
[41:11] – A what? – A fuckin’ giant. -一个什么 -一个死大个
[41:13] I’m tellin’ ya, the biggest guy I ever saw. 不开玩笑 那是我见过块头最大的家伙
[41:15] Worked me over pretty good. 狠揍了我一顿
[41:17] Murdered the camera. 把相机也给毁了
[41:18] – Fuck. Did they say anything? – Yeah. -该死 他们说什么了吗 -说了
[41:21] “Stay out of Minna’s garbage. “别管明纳的破事
[41:22] Tell your crew the same.” 转告你的同伙”
[41:24] They had a big nasty knife to my throat for that part. 说这话的时候他们还用一把尖刀抵着我的喉咙
[41:27] Those sons of bitches! 这帮王八蛋
[41:28] But they didn’t get this. 但是他们没带走这个
[41:32] – Assholes. – The fuck is it? -混蛋 -这是什么
[41:33] Giant-ass dog! Ah, D, you’re the tits. 大块屁股狗 小丹 你最厉害了
[41:37] What are you two into? 你们两个在搞什么
[41:49] – You get ’em all? – These are yours, -都冲洗好了 -这些是你拍的
[41:51] – these are mine. – Yeah. -这些是我拍的 -好
[41:55] – That’s the same guy I saw. – Yeah, yeah. -我也见过这个人 -对 对
[41:57] – The bum arm. – Forget all that, though. -那个胳膊废了的 -先别管这个
[41:59] She doesn’t show up till sort of the end of the roll. 她到胶卷快用完的时候才出现
[42:01] Yeah. 好
[42:03] – Look, they come out together. – Yeah. -看 他们一起出来的 -好
[42:05] No, wait, but I saw her. That’s, uh… 不 等等 我见过她 那是…
[42:06] – Laura, they called her Laura. – Laura Rose? -劳拉 他们叫她劳拉 -劳拉·罗丝
[42:09] Maybe that’s Billy Rose, if he’s her father. 如果他是她爸 可能就是比利·罗丝
[42:11] She lives on the same corner as the club. 她住的地方和酒吧在同一个街角
[42:13] They must have made me early, 他们肯定早就识破我了
[42:14] as soon as I got out to check it out, 我刚走出来想看个究竟的时候
[42:16] bam, they were on me. 他们就把我放倒了
[42:17] Yeah. That’s her. 对 就是她
[42:19] That’s the colored girl that Frank was following. 这就是弗兰克一直追查的黑人姑娘
[42:21] All right, I’m with you, okay? It’s just, 好的 我支持你 只是
[42:23] – it’s still a little thin. – Skeletal. -还有点证据不足 -太薄弱
[42:25] Thin? What? 不足 什么
[42:26] We already ID’d her. We’ve been at it one day. 我们都查出她的身份了 都调查一整天了
[42:28] Well, you know, whatever it is, it’s… 不管是什么情况
[42:31] It’s gotta be big, they’re goin’ this far, right? 他们都到这一步了 肯定是件大事
[42:34] So, it’s gotta be worth something, then. 所以绝对值不少钱
[42:38] I’ll tell you what, Freakshow, Gil and I, 这样吧 怪胎 我和吉尔
[42:40] we’ll stay on the money work, just to keep us afloat, 我们继续赚钱 让公司正常周转
[42:42] you and Danny keep sniffin’ this. 你和丹尼继续深挖
[42:43] Let’s see what we get. 看看能查到什么
[42:44] – Fuck ’em! – Yeah. -搞死他们 -对
[42:45] – Right? – Yeah. -行吗 -行
[42:46] – If! – I hope these mugs poke around -要是 -我倒是希望这帮混蛋到处打探
[42:48] ’cause I got something for them if they do. 因为要是这样的话我可等着呢
[42:50] What do you say, D? 你觉得怎么样 小丹
[42:52] Fellas, I… 哥几个
[42:54] I loved him, you know. 我爱他 你们知道的
[42:56] I mean, I’ll, uh… 但是 我…
[42:58] I, uh… I’ll handle the car stuff. 我还是负责开车吧
[43:00] I’ll work some domestic shit, 做一些文职工作
[43:03] but I got Linda. 我还有琳达
[43:05] No, hey, hey, that’s the right thing. 不 没什么 你这么做没错
[43:08] Get on home, 回家吧
[43:09] – throw a steak on that eye. – Yeah. -敷敷眼睛 -对
[43:12] I’ll give you a lift. 我送你
[43:16] – So long. – Yeah, yeah. -再见 -再见
[43:22] What do you mean, it might be worth something? 你说可能值不少钱 是什么意思
[43:24] I don’t know, I thought maybe we’ll get something out of it. 不知道 我觉得我们也许能赚点东西
[43:26] I ain’t looking to make a deal with these fucks. 我才不会跟这帮混蛋做交易呢
[43:28] Forget that, then. Look, I’m just… 那当我没说 我只是…
[43:29] Don’t you think I wanna find out who whacked Frank? 你以为我不想查出来是谁杀害了弗兰克吗
[43:32] – Yeah. – Just don’t hold out on me, okay? -嗯 -别瞒着我就行 好吗
[43:34] We’re workin’ on this thing together. 我们一起解决这件事
[43:36] We find who did this, and we square accounts. 找出是谁干的 然后就两清
[43:39] If you say so, yeah. 你都这么说了 好吧
[43:42] Wanna get a beer? 一起喝杯啤酒吗
[43:43] – Nah. – Come on. -不了 -走嘛
[43:45] Come on. Let’s get a beer. 来吧 我们去喝杯啤酒
[43:47] Come on, let’s get a beer. 走嘛 我们去喝杯啤酒
[43:47] Okay, leave me alone, leave me alone. 别烦我 别烦我
[43:49] All right. 那好吧
[43:51] Don’t stay up too late, kemosabe. 别加班到太晚 侦察兵
[44:17] 金鸡之王
[44:22] 地铁 独立地铁系统
[44:45] Give up the seat, asshole! 让座啊 混球
[44:48] Give her the seat! 快给她让座
[45:36] 危楼 贝尔蒙地产所有 此楼已被认定不适合人类居住 任何居住于此的行为均属违法 未经允许移除此告示者将被起诉
[46:16] Hey, Gabby, they’re closed. 盖比 他们关门了
[46:17] Oh, you gotta be kidding me! 你跟我开玩笑吧
[46:18] – Yes… – At 3:30? -是真的 -这才三点半
[46:28] 英伍德物业 给你幸福之家是我们的职责 工作时间 周一至周五 九点至五点
[47:03] Hey, pal, I’m new to this beat. 哥们 我刚来跑这条新闻
[47:04] What’s the story here? 这是什么情况
[47:05] Stories of injustice and despair, 报道一些不公正与绝望
[47:08] nodding assurances, 只有口头保证
[47:09] and back to business as usual. The American way. 然后一切照旧 经典的美国主义
[47:13] Though this one could make things interesting. 不过她能把事情变得有意思些
[47:15] Hey, who’s the, uh, guy on the far right? 坐在最右边的那个人是谁
[47:18] It’s Brooklyn borough president. 布鲁克林区长
[47:20] What are you, a television reporter? 怎么 你是电视台记者吗
[47:21] No, just new. 不是 就是个新来的
[47:22] We’ll commence this public comment. 公众意见征集现在开始
[47:24] State your name, address, and affiliation, please. 请说出你的姓名 住址和从属组织
[47:26] I’m William Lieberman, 我是威廉·利伯曼
[47:27] Mayor’s Commission on Slum Clearance. 贫民区清理市长委员会
[47:29] We’ll arrange an appropriate resolution for you. 我们会妥善解决你的需求
[47:32] – Resident of East 65th Street, Manhattan. – Lieberman. -曼哈顿东65街的住户 -利伯曼
[47:37] Cindy Fleming, homemaker, Yonkers. 辛迪·弗莱明 家庭主妇 现居杨克斯
[47:40] Formerly East Tremont. 以前是东特莱蒙特居民
[47:42] My family was forced to move when they seized our building 市里为了修布朗克斯高速公路强占我们的住宅
[47:44] for the Bronx Expressway 我们一家被迫搬迁
[47:46] – and I want people to know that… – Mrs. Horowitz. -我想让大家知道… -霍洛维茨夫人
[47:48] Miss. 是女士
[47:49] Miss Horowitz, you may not hijack these proceedings 霍洛维茨女士 请不要操纵会议流程
[47:51] – to air out old complaints… – Gabby Horowitz, -只为重申以前的投诉 -盖比·霍洛维茨
[47:53] Committee for Racial Discrimination in Housing, 住房种族歧视委员会
[47:55] 552 Clinton Avenue, Brooklyn. 布鲁克林 克林顿大道552号
[47:57] I thought that this was a community hearing? 这难道不是社区听证会吗
[47:58] On housing, not highways. 讨论住宅 而不是高速公路
[47:59] You’re making the same promises to Fort Greene 你在格林堡许下的承诺
[48:02] you made in East Tremont, 和在东特莱蒙特许下的如出一辙
[48:04] where your so-called “relocation services” 你打包票的所谓”搬迁服务”
[48:06] vanished into thin air 就这么消失得无影无踪
[48:08] and left families like the Flemings utterly adrift. 害得像弗莱明这样的家庭居无定所
[48:11] People have a right to know what they’re in for. 人们有权知道自己身处何种困境
[48:12] We are totally committed to the welfare of families 我们完全致力于改善因必要的社区改善计划
[48:15] displaced by necessary community improvement programs 而流离失所的每个家庭的福祉
[48:19] and the past has been instructive, miss, 而且过去的实践也颇具启发意义 女士
[48:22] but our new contractors 但我们的新承包商
[48:24] will ensure all find adequate homes… 会确保找到足够的房屋给…
[48:26] This isn’t Long Island, you know. 这里不是长岛 你知道吗
[48:28] It’s not just a blank canvas 不是一张空白的画卷
[48:30] you can paint on anywhere you like. 任凭你喜好随意在上面涂画
[48:31] There are people here, established communities. 这里有人安居 是已经建成的社区
[48:35] Bill, if I may… 比尔 我来说两句
[48:37] I hope you all know my name. I’m the mayor, 希望大家都知道我的名字了 我是市长
[48:39] 刚住进格雷西大厦[市长官邸]newly residing in Gracie Mansion.
[48:42] Miss Horowitz, 霍洛维茨女士
[48:43] thank you for your work and your passion. 谢谢你的辛勤工作和满腔热忱
[48:45] Surely we can all agree that 显而易见 我们都赞同
[48:46] even in a city as great as ours we have slums, 即使像我们这样伟大的城市也会有贫民区
[48:49] and that slums are not to be romanticized or preserved. 而且贫民区不能被浪漫化或保留
[48:52] You tear them down 你只能拆毁它们
[48:53] and improve quality of life for everyone… 并提高所有人的生活质量
[48:54] A neighborhood is not a slum 穷人和少数族裔住的街区
[48:57] because poor people and minorities live there, Mr. Mayor. 不见得就是贫民区 市长先生
[49:01] East Tremont wasn’t a slum, 东特莱蒙特不是贫民区
[49:03] Third Avenue wasn’t a slum, 第三大道不是贫民区
[49:05] and Fort Greene isn’t a slum, either. 格林堡也不是贫民区
[49:08] These are working-class communities. 这些都是工薪阶层的社区
[49:10] Your developers are making them slums, 是你的地产商把这些地方变成了贫民区
[49:12] Mr. Randolph! 伦道夫先生
[49:13] That is unsubstantiated and unmitigated bunk! 这是没有证据且彻头彻尾的瞎话
[49:16] We have got it on paper. 我们有白纸黑字记载着呢
[49:18] We got 20 people here tonight 今晚来了的就有二十个人
[49:19] and scores behind them 还有他们身后的数百人
[49:20] who can testify to a scandalous fraud underway. 能证明有可耻的欺诈行为正在发生
[49:23] Which way do you want it first? 你想先听哪个
[49:29] We are embarking 我们正在进行
[49:29] on the most ambitious slum clearance program 美国历史上最为雄心勃勃的
[49:31] in American history, Mrs. Horowitz, 贫民区清除项目 霍洛维茨女士
[49:33] and you are gumming it up with your molasses! 而你却用甜言蜜语在从中作梗
[49:36] A Niagara of molasses! 一瀑布的甜言蜜语
[49:38] Make him say his name! 让他说自己的名字
[49:40] Name and place of residence like everyone else! 说出名字 住所 和其他人一样
[49:43] Now, see here, we all know perfectly well who this is. 各位 我们都很清楚这位是谁
[49:46] Mo Randolph is one of our greatest public servants. 摩·伦道夫是最伟大的公职人员之一
[49:48] He’s a living legend. 他是在世传奇
[49:48] Name and residence, like everybody else! 说出名字 住所 和其他人一样
[49:51] Shiver shitty self! 只知道发抖的垃圾
[49:52] He’s led the Parks Department for over 30 years. 三十多年来他一直是公园管理局的负责人
[49:55] He’s Commissioner of Construction. 他是建筑局局长
[49:56] He’s got too many jobs to name. 他还有很多可圈可点的政绩
[49:58] And he lives right across the street from me on 88th. 他就住在88号街上 在我家对面
[50:00] Make him say it! 让他自己说
[50:01] So, let’s stick to the issues concerning the citizens of… 我们还是回到有关市民福祉的议题上
[50:03] Name, address! 姓名 地址
[50:05] – See here now, if we can’t keep this civil… – Say it! -各位 如果我们无法保持会场文明 -说
[50:07] we’ll have to ask you to leave! 我们就只能让你们离场了
[50:10] Say it! 说
[50:17] Two fuckin’ pigs in a blanket! 两只毛毯里的蠢猪
[50:20] Hey! Say it, Hammy House Head! 说啊 装腔作势的住房领导
[50:23] Say it! Say it! Say it! 说啊 说啊 说啊
[50:32] I got a condition. Easy! 我得了一种病 慢点
[50:35] “Hammy Ham House Head”? “装腔作势的住房领导”
[50:37] That’s good. I gotta remember that one. 真不错 我得记住这词
[50:38] – If! – Yeah, well, -要是 -可不是吗
[50:39] that’s the rub in life, all right, 人生难就难在这里
[50:41] if. If only. 要是能那样就好了
[50:44] You know things about that guy, Bill Lieberman? 你知道那家伙的情况吗 比尔·利伯曼
[50:46] Is he in charge of this whole housing deal? 是他在负责整个住宅项目吗
[50:47] Charge? No, he’s not in charge. 负责 不 他才不负责
[50:48] More in charge than that guy calling himself the mayor, 他的权力比那个自称市长的人还要大
[50:51] but they all work for Moses. 不过他们都为摩西工作
[50:56] Hey, hey, stop, stop, wait a second. 停 停下 等等
[50:57] – Let me go. You nuts? – You just said Formosa. -放手 你疯了啊 -你刚说福尔摩沙
[50:59] – What is that? – What’s Formosa? -什么玩意 -什么是”为摩沙”
[51:00] You said, “Working Formosa.” What does that mean? 你说 “为摩沙工作” 那是什么意思
[51:02] No, Jesus, I said, “They’re all working for Moses.” 不 天哪 我是说”他们都为摩西工作”
[51:05] Moses Randolph. 摩西·伦道夫
[51:08] Mo Randolph? The guy who walked in late? 摩·伦道夫 迟到的那个家伙
[51:10] He who will not speak his name like one of the rabble. 他就跟那帮乌合之众一样不愿说出自己的姓名
[51:13] What do you care? 你在乎个什么劲
[51:15] I’m Jake Gleason. I’m with the Post. 我是杰克·格里森 在《邮报》工作
[51:17] Can I buy you a cup of coffee? 我能请你喝杯咖啡吗
[51:20] I’m hungry. You can buy me dinner. 我饿了 你可以请我吃晚饭
[51:25] Okay, that means the one guy 好吧 意思是这家伙
[51:26] answers to the other guy, 听命于那个家伙
[51:26] – but they all gotta answer to the mayor. – The mayor? -但他们都得向市长汇报 -市长
[51:29] That clown is so green, 那个蠢货还嫩着呢
[51:30] he doesn’t even know what he doesn’t know yet. 他连自己被蒙在鼓里了都毫不知情呢
[51:32] He’ll be out the door before he even realizes 还没等他发现自己的每个参谋
[51:35] that every person he turns to for advice is on Randolph’s payroll. 都是伦道夫的手下之前 他就该滚蛋了
[51:37] – I thought he was the parks commissioner. – He is. -我以为他是公园局局长 -没错
[51:39] But they called him the construction commissioner in there. 但里面的人都管他叫建筑局局长
[51:41] He’s that, too, now, but they didn’t even have that position 他两个都是 但之前根本没有这个职位
[51:44] until the Feds decided to get in the housing game. 直到联调局的人决定插手住房业
[51:46] There was no defined power, 之前没有界定明确职权
[51:48] so he defined it, they approved it 于是他就定了一个 自然也得到了认可
[51:50] and now how much control 那现在市政府对于
[51:51] over that money has the city got? Zero. 住房拨款经费有多大控制权 完全没有
[51:53] He’s got it all. 全攥在他手里呢
[51:54] – You know what “eminent domain” Is? – I think, yeah… -你知道”土地征收权”是什么意思吗 -应该吧
[51:56] Yeah, if he says it’s a slum, it goes. 对 如果他说这地是贫民区 那就是
[51:58] He used to have to fight 他以前还要通过争取
[52:00] to put his highways and parks where he wanted, 才能把公路和公园建在他想建的地方
[52:01] and now, he goes anywhere, tears anything down. 而现在 他大手一挥 指哪拆哪
[52:03] He can condemn a whole section of the city, 他可以把市里一整个区都说成是危楼
[52:07] evict everyone who lives there, 驱逐住在那里的所有居民
[52:08] and put up what he wants. 然后想建什么就建什么
[52:09] And he’ll go at it with an axe. 而且他还是拿着斧头去的
[52:11] Smacks with an axe! 用斧头砍
[52:12] But he’d be the most hated guy in the city. 但他在市里肯定最遭人痛恨吧
[52:14] I mean, he’d piss everybody off. 他可是惹毛了所有人
[52:15] They love him. 他们都爱他
[52:18] That’s what makes me so… 所以我才那么…
[52:20] He flies above it. They revere him. 他完全置身事外 大家都很敬重他
[52:22] – Why? – Because he built the parks. -为什么 -因为他建公园
[52:25] As long as you’re the guy that brings people parks, 只要你是那个给大伙儿建公园的人
[52:29] you walk with the angels, you can’t lose. 你就有如神助 不可能输
[52:31] The day that Rockaway Beach opened, 洛克威海滩开放的那天
[52:33] Moses Randolph became a folk hero in this town. 摩西·伦道夫成为了这里的民间英雄
[52:35] People don’t realize how much he hates them. 人们都没意识自己要被他恨死了
[52:38] “The hero of the public who hates people.” 《人民英雄恨人民》
[52:41] That’s your headline. 这就是你标题了
[52:42] And you know who he hates especially? 你知道他尤其恨谁吗
[52:45] Negroes. 黑人们
[52:46] He’s going to seize every neighborhood 他要霸占市里所有的
[52:48] in this city that’s not white 非白人街道
[52:50] and turn it over to his handpicked private developers. 并将其交给他亲自选的私人地产商
[52:52] So, you’re saying he’s getting rich, 你是说他变富是因为
[52:53] he’s taking kickbacks on all this? 他在这些项目上拿回扣吗
[52:55] No, he doesn’t want money. He wants control. 不 他不要钱 他想要控制权
[52:57] And he brokers money to get it and guard it. 而且他会花钱来获取并维护权力
[52:59] Some guys aren’t satisfied unless they have filet mignon. 有些人不吃到菲力牛排就不会满足
[53:03] Moses Randolph would be satisfied 摩西·伦道夫有熏牛肉三明治
[53:05] with a pastrami sandwich and power. 和权力就满足了
[53:09] Excuse me. 打扰一下
[53:10] Could I get a slice of cheesecake? 能给我来一块奶酪蛋糕吗
[53:11] Could you make it warm? 能加热一下吗
[53:12] I’d like it warm. 我喜欢吃热的
[53:14] Half the city is getting a ride on one of his horses. 半座城市都离不开他的工程
[53:17] For God’s sakes, 老天
[53:18] he controls every fuckin’ construction job in the city. 他控制着市里所有工程建设
[53:21] But you said they just created the position. 你不是说这职位是刚设立的
[53:23] No. Construction, slums, parks. 不 建设 贫民区 公园
[53:25] He’s got 14 appointments. 他有十四个名头
[53:26] It’s all just ink on a glass door. 全都只是印在玻璃门上的官衔而已
[53:28] None of it matters. It’s all BA. 都不重要 都是BA
[53:30] BA? BA是什么
[53:32] Borough Authority. 自治局
[53:34] You call yourself a reporter? On what? 你说你是记者 什么记者
[53:37] – The arts beat? – Beet farts! -艺术领域的吗 -领鱼个屁
[53:38] – You read Emerson? – No, should I? -你看爱默生的书吗 -没有 应该看吗
[53:40] – Yeah, you fucking should. – All right. -当然 太应该了 -好吧
[53:43] Emerson said that 爱默生说
[53:45] “An institution is the lengthened shadow of one man.” “制度就是一个人被放大的影子”
[53:49] This town is run by the Borough Authority 这个城市由自治局管理
[53:52] and the Borough Authority is Moses Randolph. 自治局就是摩西·伦道夫
[54:04] If! 要是
[54:24] 财富
[54:24] 摩西·伦道夫
[54:26] 摩西·伦道夫建了又建
[54:33] 委员事无巨细
[54:38] 自治局官员
[54:42] 威廉·利伯曼 行政副主席
[54:42] Fucking Lieberman. 该死的利伯曼
[54:44] If! 要是
[54:45] 人民公仆
[54:47] 西河公园开园
[54:48] 公众人物的私生活
[54:53] 年轻的摩西·伦道夫和其弟弟 保罗·伦道夫共同现身某私人活动
[54:55] That quack in the diner with pork chop and peas in his beard 那个餐馆里胡子上沾着猪排和豌豆的江湖骗子
[54:58] was one of the most talented engineers of his generation. 是他那个时代最有才华的工程师
[54:59] 普林斯顿小伙荣获胡贝尔土木工程奖
[55:02] Ivy League. Big awards. 毕业于常春藤名校 各项大奖得主
[55:04] Walkin’ right next to his brother toward being someone important. 和他哥哥并肩有望成为大人物
[55:08] Then, sometime after the Crash, just… 然而股灾之后…
[55:10] nothing. 什么也没了
[55:11] Like he got erased. 就好像他被抹除了
[55:14] 建设者协会于周六晚宴致敬摩西·伦道夫
[55:14] Maybe it was bad luck, maybe booze. 或许是因为运气不好 或许是因为酗酒
[55:17] There was all kinds of casualties in those days. 那个年头什么事故都有
[55:19] Ladies and gentlemen, 女士们先生们
[55:21] please welcome 请欢迎
[55:23] the president of the Gotham Builders Association, 哥谭市建筑协会主席
[55:26] Joe Pompano! 乔·庞帕诺
[55:33] Gotta show this to Bill Lieberman. 我得把这个给比尔·利伯曼
[55:35] He’s gonna want to see this before Randolph speaks, believe me. 他会想在伦道夫讲话前看到这个 相信我
[55:43] Thank you. Thank you, ladies and gentlemen. 谢谢 谢谢 女士们先生们
[55:45] Please settle down and lend your serious attention. 请入座 并认真听好了
[55:50] Don’t worry. We’ll celebrate. 别担心 会庆祝的
[55:51] We’re gonna eat like only we know how to eat. 也一定会开吃的
[55:55] Tonight’s celebration is made very special by our guest of honor, 今晚同行的兄弟大驾光临
[55:59] a brother to our trade… 令此次庆典蓬荜生辉
[56:01] – Gleason, right? – who would rightly be hailed this country’s -格里森 对吗 -他被尊为本国的
[56:04] – master builder… – Nice threads. -建筑大师 -行头不错
[56:06] or “The Great Dirt Mover” 或他喜欢大家叫他
[56:10] as he likes to be called. “伟大的运土机”
[56:11] Don’t let them see you pull out a notebook. 别让他们看到你掏出笔记本
[56:13] Tonight, it’s “Press: Forget about it.” 今晚”媒体免进”
[56:17] We’d have to look to the Caesars and pharaohs 只有在罗马帝王和各大法老中
[56:21] to find men with a scale of vision to compare with his. 才能找到能与他的远见卓识媲美的
[56:25] – A great man. – If! -伟大人物 -要是
[56:27] A man of history, 青史留名的人
[56:28] serving the people of this city for over 25 years, 他为这个城市服务了超过二十五年之久
[56:33] Moses Randolph! 摩西·伦道夫
[56:45] Jeez, you’d think Patton showed up. 老天 还以为巴顿将军出场了
[56:48] He pays one and a half times union rate on all of his jobs. 他给手下发的工资是联盟平均水平的一倍半
[56:51] They’d pave over their mothers for him. 他们为了他连自己亲妈都可以不管
[56:54] Thank you, Joe. 谢谢你 乔
[56:57] Tonight, over 300 years since the founding of this great city, 今晚 这座伟大的城市已成立了三百多年
[57:02] we recommit ourselves to the ancient truth 我们重新认识到这个古老的真理
[57:05] that it is not knowledge, but action and enterprise 驱动人生 指引人生的
[57:10] which are the engine and objective in life. 不是知识 而是行动和进取之心
[57:14] Clever men come and go, 这世上多得是聪明人
[57:16] but for every dozen of them with their big ideas, 但十几个怀有远大抱负的聪明人中
[57:19] there is not more than one that can execute them. 能付诸于实践的却不超过一个
[57:23] I look around this room, 我环顾这个房间
[57:24] I don’t see a lot of bright boys 在座各位多数都不是聪明小伙
[57:26] or goodie-goodie progressives with their paralyzing ideals. 或是怀揣无力理想的伪善的改革派
[57:32] I see the men of my tribe. 大家都属于我这一派
[57:35] The men who get things done. 做实事的人
[57:37] The doers that make this country great! 令这个国家伟大的实干家
[57:43] To be honored by you 我只要你们的肯定
[57:45] is all the affirmation or payment I shall ever seek. 作为给我的认可或报酬
[57:50] I celebrate you 我赞颂你们
[57:52] and I thank you. 感谢你们
[57:54] Hear, hear! 说得好
[58:28] I’ll catch you on the next one. 等会再聊
[58:29] All right. 好
[59:03] You finished it? 完成了吗
[59:04] Best work I’ve done. 我最好的作品
[59:06] A total modernization of the state’s electrical grid. 全国电网完全实现现代化
[59:09] And it’s a scale that only you can get done. 这种规模只有你能完成
[59:18] Clean yourself up, for Christ sakes. 好好收拾下自己 真是的
[59:19] How? With what? 怎么收拾 拿什么收拾
[59:20] Not a fuckin’ word out of you about any of that. 那件事一个字也别提
[59:22] You bring that up to me ever again, 再跟我提那件事
[59:24] I’m gonna close you out for good. 我就让你永远失业
[59:25] Moses, I’m so far out, 摩西 我的生活太脱轨了
[59:26] I’m doing piecework for kids fresh out of school. 我在给刚毕业的孩子们做计件工作
[59:29] You whip up a crowd against me like that ever again, 你再像那样煽动群众反对我
[59:31] I’m gonna take your big idea, 我就把你的大创意
[59:32] I’ll throw it on the fuckin’ scrap heap. 扔进垃圾堆里
[59:34] – Is that what you want? – No, no. -那是你想要的吗 -不 不
[59:36] Okay, I’m sorry. I’m sorry. 好吧 抱歉 抱歉
[59:39] None of that matters. 那都不重要
[59:41] Just read it. 好好看看吧
[59:45] I’ll read it. 我会看的
[59:48] What makes a person go against their own brother? 什么会让一个人与亲兄弟反目
[59:52] All my life, I’d never had a family, 我这一生 从没有过家人
[59:53] so I never could understand people who did and let it get ugly. 所以我不能理解那些有家人却与家人交恶的人
[59:58] My crazy brain was tellin’ me I should keep pullin’ on that thread, 我那疯狂的大脑告诉我应该继续顺藤摸瓜
[1:00:01] but whatever Frank found, 但弗兰克的发现
[1:00:03] he found it following the girl. 都是在跟踪那个姑娘时发现的
[1:00:05] So, I just kept chasin’ his footsteps. 所以 我只是一直追随着他的脚步
[1:01:05] Hello? 有人吗
[1:01:08] Hello? 有人吗
[1:01:38] If! 要是
[1:01:41] Keep it together, Freakshow. 冷静点 怪胎
[1:01:50] Jesus. 老天
[1:01:54] – You lookin’ for somethin’? – Help, Bailey! -你在找什么吗 -救命 贝利
[1:01:56] Shit. 见鬼
[1:01:57] What, you think you can just walk into people’s homes? 怎么 你以为自己能随便进别人家吗
[1:01:58] No, I was lookin’ for someone. 不 我在找人
[1:02:00] I didn’t think anybody lived here. 我以为没人住这里
[1:02:01] Someone lives here. 有人住
[1:02:02] – My momma lives here. – Sure. -我妈住这里 -好吧
[1:02:03] – At least, she’s tryin’ to. – If! -至少她想住 -要是
[1:02:05] Who you with? 你是谁的人
[1:02:06] – Huh? – I hope you’re with Belmont. -什么 -希望你是贝尔蒙的人
[1:02:08] Yeah, yeah, Belmont. Who else? 没错 没错 贝尔蒙 还能是谁
[1:02:14] What is going on? 这是怎么回事
[1:02:16] We got ourselves an intruder. 有闯入者
[1:02:19] – How hard did you hit him? – I barely tapped him. -你下手有多重 -我根本就没用力
[1:02:21] Fool slipped and hit his own head. 这傻瓜自己滑倒撞到了脑袋
[1:02:23] If! 要是
[1:02:25] “If” what? “要是”什么
[1:02:27] I’ll tell you what, “If”… 我告诉你是什么 “要是”
[1:02:29] you better explain who you are 要是你想走出这里
[1:02:30] if you want to walk out of here. 最好解释一下你是谁
[1:02:34] Have I seen you before? 我以前见过你吗
[1:02:35] Yeah, my name is Jake Gleason. 是的 我叫杰克·格里森
[1:02:36] It’s a misunderstanding, all right? 这是误会
[1:02:37] I’m a reporter. 我是记者
[1:02:39] I was at the Hamilton Housing hearing the other night. 那晚去了哈密尔顿住房听证会
[1:02:41] I called the committee this morning. 我今早联系了委员会
[1:02:43] I came out here looking for you. 来这里找你
[1:02:45] He the one that said he’s with those racketeering sons of bitches. 他说他和那些敲诈勒索的混蛋是一伙的
[1:02:48] They stole her fridge. 他们偷了她的冰箱
[1:02:49] They stole her copper pipes. Man, what you expect? 还偷走了她的铜管 你觉得我该怎么办
[1:02:52] First, they put up a notice says the house will be condemned. 他们先是贴告示说房子会被定为危房
[1:02:55] It’s not true, 事实并非如此
[1:02:55] but that scares out about half and they sell for cheap. 却吓走了一半的买家 他们只能低价出售
[1:02:58] Then they come in and take the nice old family homes, 然后他们介入 买下这些状况不错的旧居家房子
[1:03:01] chop ’em into four and rent ’em up. 隔成四间房出租
[1:03:02] Folks who don’t leave, they harass, 他们骚扰不愿搬走的人
[1:03:04] turn the heat off, 切断供暖
[1:03:05] come in to do repairs and steal copper pipe instead. 打着上门维修的幌子偷走铜管
[1:03:08] The city sold property worth $15 million for 500,000 为了承担必须建设联邦项目的风险
[1:03:12] to take the risk of having to build the federal projects. 市里将价值1500万的房产以50万贱卖出去
[1:03:14] They haven’t even submitted plans, 他们甚至连计划都没有提交
[1:03:16] just milked it till it really is a slum. 就这样榨取这里的价值 直到这里真的成了贫民区
[1:03:18] Slammer for the slum lords, Bailey! 贫民区领主进监狱 贝利
[1:03:21] What? You’re one of those who thinks we’re just agitating? 怎么 你也觉得我们只是在煽动群众吗
[1:03:23] Making it up like some Negro propaganda conspiracy? 这是我们编出来的黑人宣传阴谋
[1:03:25] No, no, look, look, look. I got a condition, okay? 不不 听着 我得了一种病 好吗
[1:03:28] It makes me say funny things, but I’m not trying to be funny. 这病让我说些滑稽的话 但我不是有意搞笑的
[1:03:31] I’m really not. I’m listenin’. 真的没有 我在听
[1:03:33] Where’s everybody go? 大家都去哪了
[1:03:35] Mostly just disappear. Fade away. 多数人就这么消失了 查无音讯
[1:03:38] 200,000 in two years, 就在布鲁克林这片区域
[1:03:40] just from this part of Brooklyn. 两年就少了二十万人
[1:03:42] Mostly Negro. Latino. 大多是黑人 拉丁裔
[1:03:44] Yeah, but Horowitz said they did it up in East Tremont, too. 但霍洛维茨说他们在东特莱蒙特也是这么干的
[1:03:46] – Same thing? – Yeah, they did it -同样的做法 -对 他们也对
[1:03:47] to a few Jews, too, but not systematic like this. 一些犹太人这么做过 但没这么系统化
[1:03:50] How many parks, do you think, have been built 你认为自从他上台后
[1:03:51] in this city since he’s been commissioner? 一共建了多少座公园
[1:03:53] 255. 255座
[1:03:55] How many of those in Harlem, you think? 有多少是建在哈林呢
[1:03:58] One. 一座
[1:04:00] You build a new beach for the people, 虽说为市民建了个新沙滩
[1:04:02] but the ones with no cars, 但那些没有车的人
[1:04:03] the poor ones, the black and brown ones, 穷人 黑人和棕色人种
[1:04:05] how are they gonna get to the parks and beaches? 他们要怎么去公园和沙滩呢
[1:04:07] Public bus. 公共汽车
[1:04:09] Guess how high they just built the overpasses on the new parkway? 你猜那条新公园大道上刚建成的高架桥有多高
[1:04:13] One foot too low for a bus to clear. 比公交通行高度要低三十厘米
[1:04:16] Come on. 太扯了
[1:04:16] Look, forget whether it’s discrimination. 先不说是不是歧视
[1:04:18] The federal government and the city are being scammed. 联邦政府和市政府都被欺诈了
[1:04:20] There’s supposed to be relocation services, 本该有人落实搬迁服务
[1:04:22] company’s got a $2 million contract to handle it, 有公司为此得到了两百万美金的合同
[1:04:25] but nobody even answers the phone. 但一个电话打过去甚至都没人接
[1:04:26] Call the city, they say these folks 打给市政府 他们说
[1:04:28] are on the list for the new public housing, 这些人在新的公共住房名单里
[1:04:30] but then it never gets built. 但压根就不会建
[1:04:31] You know more than any secretary I ever met in my life. 你是我这辈子见过懂得最多的秘书
[1:04:33] Secretary? Who told you that? 秘书 谁告诉你的
[1:04:35] I got a law degree, you know? 我可是有法学学位的人
[1:04:37] I’ll pass the bar first time I sit, too. 而且只要我去考 律师执照就是囊中物
[1:04:39] Okay, then. Sorry. 那好吧 对不起
[1:04:40] How are you gonna write 你连笔记都不做
[1:04:41] about it all if you don’t even take a note? 到时候怎么写报道
[1:04:43] What, “$2 million for relocation services, 什么 “两百万的搬迁服务费
[1:04:44] bridges a foot too low for the buses, 桥比公交通行高度还低三十公分
[1:04:46] one out of 255 parks, 255座公园里只有一座
[1:04:48] 15 million in property for 500K, 1500万的房产以50万售出
[1:04:49] 200,000 people in Fort Greene alone.” That? 仅格林堡就有二十万人消失” 这些吗
[1:04:53] I never forget anything, believe me. 我过耳不忘 相信我
[1:04:54] Not a single word. 一字不漏
[1:04:58] I’m really sorry. I can’t help it, I got a… 真的非常抱歉 我控制不住 我得了…
[1:05:01] It’s okay. 没事
[1:05:02] Just write about it, please. 请把这件事写出来
[1:05:05] What happens to poor people in this city 这个城市里穷人的遭遇
[1:05:07] wasn’t news yesterday and it won’t be tomorrow, 在过去和未来都不是什么大新闻
[1:05:10] but you’d think somebody’d care what happens to Brooklyn. 但还是想着会有人在乎布鲁克林发生的事
[1:05:13] It’s only the biggest city on Earth. 这是不过是世界上最大的城市
[1:05:18] Where you live? 你住在哪里
[1:05:20] Harlem. 哈林
[1:05:22] This is me. 这是我的车
[1:05:24] You want me to give you a ride? 要我送你吗
[1:05:27] Come on, the trains will be mobbed. 来吧 地铁上肯定全是人
[1:05:28] I’ll give you a ride. 我开车送你
[1:05:31] Come on. 来
[1:06:03] Bebop, Bailey, in the Metropolitan Bopera House! 比博普 贝利 在大都市的波普罗房
[1:06:06] Oh, God. 老天
[1:06:08] I’m sorry. I’m sorry. 对不起 对不起
[1:06:11] Don’t be sorry. It’s kinda funny. 用不着道歉 还挺有趣的
[1:06:13] Yeah? Well, hang around a little while, and see what you think. 是吗 再多待一阵 看你还会不会这么想
[1:06:22] If! 要是
[1:06:23] What is all that, anyway? 你这到底是怎么回事
[1:06:25] I don’t know. I never got a name for it. 我不知道 我不知道这病叫什么名字
[1:06:28] It’s like a piece in my head broke off 就像是我脑子里有一部分挣脱了出来
[1:06:30] and got a life of its own 有了自己的生命
[1:06:31] and then just decided to keep joyridin’ me for kicks. 然后决定借我的身体来找乐子
[1:06:34] Kicks and tics! 找乐抽风
[1:06:37] Licks and tics! Sorry. 舔舔抽抽 抱歉
[1:06:39] It’s okay. 没事
[1:06:41] It’s like living with an anarchist, you know, 就像是在和一个无政府主义者同居
[1:06:42] but the funny thing is, 但有趣的地方是
[1:06:45] it also has to have everything in its right place. 这也会让你把一切做得井井有条
[1:06:48] Like, things have to be ordered and lined up just right. 比如说 东西得按顺序整齐放置
[1:06:52] Everything has to sound just right or else it really, 所有事情都必须非常顺耳 否则
[1:06:55] it’ll really put me into knots until I fix it. 我的脑子就会打成死结 直到我理顺为止
[1:06:57] Like, I’m talkin’ to you right now, right? 比如说我现在正和你说话 对吗
[1:06:59] But that part of my head, 但我脑袋里那一部分
[1:07:01] it’s worryin’ that the bills in my wallet 正在担心我钱包里的钞票
[1:07:03] aren’t lined up all in the right sequence, 没有按顺序摆放好
[1:07:05] and it’s sayin’, 它在说
[1:07:06] “Stop talkin’ to this girl, and deal with this.” “别和这姑娘说话了 先解决我的事”
[1:07:09] It’s not fair. 这不公平
[1:07:10] Hey, we all got our daily battles, right? 没有谁的生活是一帆风顺的 不是吗
[1:07:16] Yeah, fair enough. 也对
[1:07:22] Kiss her face all night, Bailey! 整晚亲她的脸 贝利
[1:07:27] I’m… 我
[1:07:28] – I really am sorry. – It’s okay. -真的抱歉 -没事
[1:07:29] – I don’t mean nothin’ by it. – Don’t be sorry. -我没有别的意思 -不用道歉
[1:07:32] It’s okay. 没事的
[1:07:57] This is me. 我家到了
[1:07:58] What, up from that? That must keep you up nights. 什么 在这上面 那你肯定整夜都睡不着
[1:08:01] My father owns the place. 这地方是我爸开的
[1:08:03] I grew up falling asleep in the back of clubs. 我就是在酒吧里头熟睡长大的
[1:08:06] It’s pretty hoppin’ for a Monday night. 才周一晚上这里就这么热闹了啊
[1:08:08] Hottest band in the world, all week. 请了全世界最炙手可热的乐队 整周都表演
[1:08:12] Listen… 听我说
[1:08:13] I gotta check on one or two things, 我要去办一两件事
[1:08:15] but are you really interested in what I was telling you? 但你真的对我告诉你的事情感兴趣吗
[1:08:21] Yeah, I came lookin’ for you, didn’t I? 对 我就是来找你的 不是吗
[1:08:24] If you wanna come in, I could give you a lot more. 你想进来的话 我还能告诉你更多
[1:08:29] I don’t tend to do so good in places like this. 我在这种地方会表现不太好
[1:08:33] Come on, you can’t exactly disturb the peace 拜托 你怎么可能会扰乱这里的平静
[1:08:34] in a small club with a hot band. 这可是有最火乐队的小酒吧
[1:08:39] All right. 行
[1:08:40] It’s your party. 你说了算
[1:08:50] Keep an eye on it for me, all right? 帮我盯着点 好吗
[1:09:01] Vance. 文斯
[1:09:11] Hey, you, out. 你 出去
[1:09:16] – Hey, George. – Hey, girl. -乔治 -姑娘
[1:09:17] Welcome. 欢迎
[1:09:21] I’ll be right back. 我马上回来
[1:09:23] If! 要是
[1:09:26] Excuse me? Sir? 打扰一下 先生
[1:09:28] I’m sorry. Um… I’m a player, too. 抱歉 我也是玩乐器的
[1:09:31] And, you know what, man? 你知道吗 兄弟
[1:09:32] I really, really admire your tremolo. 我特别佩服你的颤音
[1:09:34] And I’m just curious, 我就是想知道
[1:09:35] how did you develop that tremolo? 你是怎么练出那种颤音的
[1:09:39] Suckin’ off little white boys like you. 给你这样的白人小伙吹箫
[1:09:42] Get the fuck out of here. 给我滚出去
[1:09:44] So what? Whitey White suck stick! 那又如何 白白的白吸棍
[1:09:47] “So what” is right. 这态度才对
[1:10:05] – Listen to me. Listen! – How y’all doin’ this evenin’? -你听我说 听好了 -各位今晚过得如何
[1:10:07] Feels good to be home with friends and family. 能跟家人朋友团聚的感觉真好
[1:10:10] I been travelin’ the world, 我一直在环游世界
[1:10:13] learnin’ new languages… 学习新的语言
[1:10:16] and with new language comes new ideas. 新的语言会带来新的灵感
[1:10:19] So, we gonna try a few of them on y’all tonight. 所以今晚我们要在你们这里尝试几个
[1:10:22] Strap in. 准备好了
[1:10:33] If! 要是
[1:10:35] You sure you don’t wanna sit in the back? 你确定你不想坐在后面
[1:10:36] Vance? 文斯
[1:10:41] Trumpet player’s a jazzmatazz! 这个小号是爵士好手
[1:10:44] Can we just sit in the back? Let’s sit in the back. 我们能坐到去后面吗 坐后面去吧
[1:10:48] No one cares. 没人在乎的
[1:11:04] It’s better ’cause I can control what’s on it. 我现在好多了 因为我能控制住自己
[1:11:05] Okay, you need to get out more. 你真得多出来坐坐
[1:11:31] – You wanna get up there? – No, I don’t. I don’t. -你想上去吗 -不 我不想 不想
[1:11:34] It’s causin’ me problems. 会给我惹麻烦
[1:11:58] Don’t put your hands on me. 别碰我
[1:11:59] There she is, my favorite baby girl, 她在那儿呢 我最喜欢的小姑娘
[1:12:01] looking pretty as a rose. 美如一朵玫瑰
[1:12:04] This next one’s for you, Laura. 下一首是献给你的 劳拉
[1:12:32] I don’t think I can do this. It’s not… 我觉得我跳不来 这不太…
[1:12:34] It’s okay. It’s okay. 没事 没事
[1:12:40] If! It’s not a good idea. 要是 这不是个好主意
[1:13:48] Where is she? 她在哪里
[1:14:42] I’m just gonna deal with something. 我得去处理件事情
[1:14:54] What’s goin’ on? 怎么了
[1:14:55] All right, y’all, don’t get too cozy. 好了 别太惬意
[1:14:56] That was your last break. 后面可没休息时间了
[1:15:17] If! 要是
[1:15:36] Hey, take it easy, take it easy! 别激动 别激动
[1:15:38] Jesus, what’d I do? 天呐 我做什么了
[1:15:42] I said, let’s go! 我说了 跟我走
[1:15:43] Tell it to the fuckin’ judge! 跟法官说去吧
[1:15:45] Take it easy. 悠着点
[1:15:46] – Shut up! – Hey, I got this. -闭嘴 -我来
[1:15:50] You think I don’t know who you work for, cracker? 你以为我不知道你是谁手下吗 白鬼
[1:15:52] Black cracker, crack-whacker! 黑白鬼 杀白佬
[1:15:54] Hey… I made it through Iwo Jima, motherfucker! 我连硫磺岛战役都挺了过来 傻逼
[1:15:56] You think your boss scares me? 你以为你老大能吓着我吗
[1:15:57] Now you tell him that if I see 告诉他 要是我再看到
[1:15:59] any of you snoops around her again, 你们这群私家侦探围着她转悠
[1:16:00] I will kill you off one at a time, 我会把你们一个个都杀了
[1:16:02] and I will mail what he’s lookin’ for to the Post for free! 我还会把他要找的东西免费寄给《邮报》
[1:16:05] Do you hear me? I will mail it to the Post! 你听到了吗 我会寄给《邮报》
[1:16:09] Let’s go. 我们走
[1:16:13] If! 要是
[1:16:14] If! 要是
[1:16:31] Meow, the tomcat! 喵喵 汤姆猫
[1:16:33] Scarlet, the scared cat! 绯红 怕怕猫
[1:16:42] Trumpet, my man! 小号 我的兄弟
[1:16:48] Hep cat needs help! 时髦猫要救命
[1:16:50] Help for the hep cat! 快救救时髦猫
[1:16:53] You were pretty hep in there tonight yourself, cat. 你今晚在里面不就挺赶时髦的吗 猫咪
[1:16:55] Help! 救命
[1:16:56] The hep cat needs help! 时髦猫要救命
[1:17:03] If! 要是
[1:17:08] What, your head need fixin’, too? 怎么 你的脑子也需要修理吗
[1:17:11] Yeah. 对
[1:17:13] Wait, now, this ain’t just no marijuana. 等等 这可不是什么普通大麻
[1:17:15] It’s all right. 没事 给我
[1:17:50] You remember what I said. 记住我说的话
[1:18:16] Oh, God. 老天
[1:18:19] Shit. 见鬼
[1:18:21] Sorry. 抱歉
[1:18:23] Sorry, I don’t even know what happened. 抱歉 我完全不知道发生了什么
[1:18:25] You had a good time, that’s what happened. 你玩得很开心 就是这样
[1:18:28] Had a little party. 小狂欢了一把
[1:18:30] Different mix of people than the usual. 和与平常不同的人
[1:18:33] She called it a étrange mélange. 她管这叫奇怪的组合
[1:18:38] Thought you could use some rest, 我觉得你需要多休息
[1:18:39] so we just let you be. 就没有叫醒你
[1:18:43] Yeah. 是了
[1:18:44] That guy left his footprint on my ribs, 那个家伙踹了我的肋骨
[1:18:46] I remember that part. 我想起来了
[1:18:48] Thanks for bailin’ me out of there. 多谢你救了我
[1:18:49] Sarge is a good man, 中士是个好人
[1:18:52] but you gotta watch how you are around a man’s family, 但是你在他的家人面前要注意言行
[1:18:55] you know what I’m sayin’? 懂我的意思吧
[1:18:56] Who’s Sarge? 中士是谁
[1:18:57] – Billy. – Why you call him “Sarge”? -比利 -你为什么要叫他中士
[1:18:59] You don’t know how he got his arm all fucked up? 你不知道他的胳膊是怎么变成那样的吗
[1:19:03] Colored Marine Unit, 他曾经在黑人海军陆战队
[1:19:04] carryin’ ammo, 运送弹药
[1:19:05] and one day, he picked up a gun 有一天 他拿起枪
[1:19:06] tryin’ to stop a Jap suicide attack, got hit. 想阻止一个日本兵的自杀袭击 被伤了
[1:19:10] Came back from that war bitter as hell. 从战场上回来以后痛不欲生
[1:19:13] Damn shame, too, ’cause he could play. 真是可惜了 他乐器玩得很好
[1:19:16] Trombone. 长号
[1:19:18] He used to jam with us 他在40年代
[1:19:19] down at Minton’s back in the ’40s. 经常跟我们一起在明顿酒吧演出
[1:19:22] You ever met his wife? 你见过他的妻子吗
[1:19:24] Sarge ain’t never married. 中士没有结过婚
[1:19:26] What about Laura’s mother? 那劳拉的妈妈呢
[1:19:28] I don’t know nothin’ about that. 这我就不太清楚了
[1:19:30] It was just Laura and him. 一直都只有劳拉和他两个人
[1:19:31] She was a tiny little thing, 她以前还是个小不点
[1:19:33] always in the kitchen, readin’ while we was playin’. 我吹奏的时候她就在厨房里读书
[1:19:37] You play? 你会乐器吗
[1:19:39] – Music? No. – Now, I’m not so keen -乐器吗 不会 -我不是很急于
[1:19:41] on people bein’ vocal while we playin’… 给我们的乐队找个主唱
[1:19:45] but you was on the line. 但是你的乐感很不错
[1:19:48] I could hear it. 我听得出来
[1:19:49] On the line, Lionel. Lionel’s on the line. 有乐感 莱昂纳尔 莱昂纳尔有乐感
[1:19:52] Sorry, I… 抱歉 我
[1:19:53] I got somethin’ wrong with my head… 我的脑子有点毛病
[1:19:54] and the music really, really set it off. I’m sorry. 音乐真的 真的会让我失控 很抱歉
[1:20:00] Don’t be sorry. 不必道歉
[1:20:01] You got a head just like mine, 你的脑袋和我一样
[1:20:03] always boilin’ over. 一直翻腾个不停
[1:20:06] Turnin’ things around. 各种想法翻来覆去
[1:20:09] But that’s music. 但音乐就是如此
[1:20:10] Controls you more than you control it, 一旦你为之所动
[1:20:12] once it gets in you. 它就更像是在控制你
[1:20:14] Some people call it a gift, 有人把这称作天赋
[1:20:15] but it’s a brain affliction just the same. 但这又何尝不是一种脑病
[1:20:17] Yeah, well, I just twitch and shout. 我只会抽搐和喊叫
[1:20:19] At least you got a horn to push it through, 你至少还有柄长号可以吹奏
[1:20:21] make it sound pretty. 让它发出美妙的声音
[1:20:23] Yeah, but there’s a lot of other hours in the day, though. 是啊 可是除这之外 一天还很漫长
[1:20:26] You know what I’m sayin’? 你明白我的意思吗
[1:20:28] Too many. 太漫长了
[1:20:39] Look, thanks for helpin’ me out. 谢谢你的帮忙
[1:20:40] You ever need anything, you give me a call. 有任何需要 给我打电话
[1:20:50] Excuse me. 借过一下
[1:20:52] Miss Horowitz… 霍洛维茨女士
[1:20:53] – Jake Gleason with the Post… – You’re not Jake Gleason. -《邮报》的杰克·格里森 -你不是杰克·格里森
[1:20:55] – I know Jake Gleason. – Jake Gleason -我认识杰克·格里森 -杰克·格里森
[1:20:57] took me to the Hamilton hearing the other night. 带我去了那天哈密尔顿的听证会
[1:20:59] I heard you speak. 我听了你的发言
[1:21:01] I’m a new writer with the Times. 我是《时代周刊》的新来的记者
[1:21:03] I got a very illuminating tour from your aide, Laura Rose. 你的助手劳拉·罗斯带我参观了一圈 我深受启发
[1:21:06] She showed me everything that’s goin’ on in Fort Greene. 她带我见识了格林堡发生的一切
[1:21:09] I’m very interested in this story. 我对这个故事很感兴趣
[1:21:10] Really? I thought that the Times was more interested 是吗 我还以为《时代周刊》更乐意
[1:21:13] in being the press office for the BA. 做自治局的口舌呢
[1:21:15] I’m not saying I can make it A1 tomorrow, 我也不是说明天就能写出头版头条
[1:21:16] but if I don’t get some help on the legwork, 但如果采访不寻求点帮助
[1:21:18] how can I try, right? 怎么能成 对吗
[1:21:19] Well, someone’s gonna win a Pulitzer off that story. 会有人因为这篇报道赢得普利策奖的
[1:21:21] Maybe it’ll be you. 或许那个人会是你
[1:21:23] If! Sorry. 要是 抱歉
[1:21:24] She’s already gone ahead to the protest. 她已经去参加抗议游行了
[1:21:28] You wanna come with me? 你要跟我一起去吗
[1:21:29] I want you to hear this next speaker 我希望你们听听下一位发言人
[1:21:32] and listen to what she has to say. 听听她有什么话要说
[1:21:33] She has taught me more about 就是她教会了我
[1:21:35] fightin’ the good fight than anyone else. 为了正义而战
[1:21:37] Look, I brought The New York Times. 我带来了《纽约时报》的人
[1:21:38] She wears granny glasses, but don’t be fooled! 她戴着金框眼镜 但别搞混了
[1:21:42] She is a pit bull for the people! 她是人民的卫士
[1:21:45] And let me just say this, let me just say this… 让我说 听我说
[1:21:48] I want you to hear this. 我要你们听听这个
[1:21:51] – Let’s not mince words. – No! -大家都不要拐弯抹角 -不要
[1:21:53] ‘Cause we are livin’ in a time 因为我们生活在一个
[1:21:55] that calls for naming things as they are. 实事求是的时代
[1:21:59] Yes! 没错
[1:22:00] This is not a program for slum removal. 这不是清除贫民区的计划
[1:22:02] 自由即平等
[1:22:04] No! 没错
[1:22:05] This is a program for Negro removal! 这是黑人清除计划
[1:22:08] Yeah! 对
[1:22:09] And we’re not gonna accept that! 我们决不接受
[1:22:11] No! 绝不
[1:22:12] Ladies and gentlemen, Gabby Horowitz! 女士们先生们 欢迎盖比·霍洛维茨
[1:22:14] 人间惨剧
[1:22:17] 无处容身 何谈文化
[1:22:19] What is a city? 城市是什么
[1:22:21] Is it a place where people slave for the lords of steel and concrete? 是人们被钢铁和混凝土所奴役的地方吗
[1:22:25] 人道的进步 需要 体面的搬迁
[1:22:25] No! 不
[1:22:26] A corral for the druids of finance to fleece mankind in? 是金融祭司们用来圈养人类好来薅羊毛的兽栏吗
[1:22:31] – No! – A city is its people! -不 -城市的意义在于它的人民
[1:22:34] Yeah! 没错
[1:22:35] – It is its community! – Yeah! -在于它的社区 -对
[1:22:37] 独裁者伦道夫
[1:22:39] Who’s gonna stand up for the city? 谁要为我们的城市挺身而出
[1:22:41] We are! 我们
[1:22:42] Who’s going to remind the politicians 谁要去提醒那些政客
[1:22:44] and the power brokers and the profiteers, 那些权力掮客和奸商们
[1:22:47] that the city belongs to the people who live in it? 这座城市属于生活在其中的人们
[1:22:52] Mo must go! Mo must go! 摩必须下台 摩必须下台
[1:22:56] I’ve never seen such horseshit in my life. 我这辈子从没听过这样的狗屁
[1:22:59] Mo must go! Mo must go! 摩必须下台 摩必须下台
[1:23:03] We may have an issue with our friend from Brooklyn. 布鲁克林来的那位朋友可能有点问题
[1:23:05] He’s asserting himself. 他要坚持自己的主张
[1:23:07] How so? 怎么说
[1:23:08] Well, he’s not here for this mishigas. 他可不是为这些胡言乱语而来的
[1:23:09] He’s not that brave, 他没那么勇敢
[1:23:10] but he still might not go along with the vote. 但他在选票上可能跟我们意见相左
[1:23:12] Says his constituency is up in arms. 他说他的支持者也在抗议
[1:23:14] We made him the borough president. 我们任命他为区长
[1:23:15] We put him on the Board of Estimate. 帮他进了预算委员会
[1:23:17] We’re his constituency. 我们就是他的选区
[1:23:18] Don’t tell me he’s not gonna go along. 别告诉我他现在打退堂鼓了
[1:23:23] I’m gonna hand him this the day before the vote. 投票前一天把这个给他
[1:23:26] He’ll go along. 他会配合的
[1:23:29] He’s a louse. 他就是个寄生虫
[1:23:30] 独裁者摩西
[1:23:30] Mo must go! Mo must go! 摩必须下台 摩必须下台
[1:23:40] Let’s go have lunch. 我们去吃午饭吧
[1:23:43] Jake? 杰克
[1:23:45] Hey, Jake! 杰克
[1:23:47] Ah, it’s the disappearing lady. 是你 那个玩消失的女士
[1:23:48] I’m so sorry. I owe you an… 真的很抱歉 我欠你一个…
[1:23:50] Oh, you don’t owe me nothin’. I’m used to it. 你不欠我什么 我习惯了
[1:23:52] No, no, I tried to find you. I… 不不 我找过你 我
[1:23:54] – I want to explain… – Laura! -我可以解释 -劳拉
[1:23:56] You gotta go. It’s all right. 你该走了 没关系的
[1:23:57] Yeah, listen, I… 听我说 我
[1:23:59] I’ll be at the club tonight. 我今天晚上会去酒吧
[1:24:01] Come find me. 来找我
[1:24:02] – I’ll, uh, I’ll see if I can. – Laura, come on! -我 到时候再看吧 -劳拉 走了
[1:24:05] Come. 一定要来
[1:24:11] – Hold up. – The reporter that never reports. -等等 -不写报道的记者
[1:24:13] Do I gotta write it for you? Jesus. 要我替你写吗 真是
[1:24:15] You’re not too ambitious, are you? 你事业心不太强 对吗
[1:24:16] I’m still puttin’ the details together. 我还在整理细节
[1:24:18] – Tell me somethin’. – Here’s your next headline… -跟我说说吧 -听好了 下一个头条
[1:24:20] “New expressway will be the world’s biggest parking lot.” 《新高速公路将成为世界最大的停车场》
[1:24:24] – What? Why? – Because cars are a cancer -什么 为什么 -因为汽车就是癌症
[1:24:26] and roads make them metastasize, 公路只会让它扩散
[1:24:28] not shrink. We need trains. 而不是缩小 我们需要地铁
[1:24:30] – But he’s killin’ the trains. – Why? -可他想除掉地铁 -为什么
[1:24:32] Always with the “why.” Because he doesn’t control 总是在问为什么 因为他控制不了
[1:24:34] the revenues from the trains. 地铁的收入
[1:24:36] He controls the tolls for the bridges and roads. 他控制的是公路桥梁的过路费
[1:24:40] Borough Authority. 自治局
[1:24:40] You know what an “Authority” is? 你知道什么是当局吗
[1:24:42] – No. – Neither did anyone else. -不知道 -没人知道
[1:24:44] He invented it. A fourth branch of government. 他自己发明的 第四个政府部门
[1:24:47] A shadow branch. 一个影子机构
[1:24:48] All controlled by him, 全部由他掌控
[1:24:49] meaning he controls everything, 意味着他控制着一切
[1:24:50] but nobody voted for him, and they can’t vote him out. 但没人投给他 他们没法把他投出局
[1:24:53] Wait, wait, wait. What could stop him? 等等 等等 怎么阻止他
[1:24:55] Almost nothing. 几乎没有办法
[1:24:56] And he’s more dangerous now than ever. 现在的他比以往任何时候都危险
[1:24:58] Why now? 现在怎么了
[1:24:59] ‘Cause the Board of Estimate 因为预算委员会
[1:25:00] votes on his highway and slum clearance plans this week, 这周会给他的高速公路和贫民区清理计划投票
[1:25:03] so he’s bullyin’ everyone into submission! 他要逼所有人就范
[1:25:05] He’s the most powerful man in the history of the city! 他是这座城市有史以来最强权的人
[1:25:08] He’s an autocratic Caesar, but nobody realizes it. 他就是专制的凯撒大帝 可没有人意识到这点
[1:25:11] They are just all walking around, 他们只知道走来走去
[1:25:13] calm as Hindu cows, 悠闲得像印度的牛一样
[1:25:15] thinking they live in a democracy, 以为自己活在民主的世界里
[1:25:16] so what could happen? 结果会怎么样
[1:25:17] Are you gonna write about this or what? 这段你要不要写进去
[1:25:18] If you know so much about him, 你这么了解他
[1:25:20] why haven’t you taken him down? 怎么不扳倒他
[1:25:22] Because it can’t be me. 因为我不能这么做
[1:25:23] No, ’cause you’re his brother. 不 因为你是他的弟弟
[1:25:29] No, because I still have dreams. 不 因为我还有梦想
[1:25:33] That’s why. 这就是原因
[1:25:34] Dreams that I am this close to realizing. 我即将实现的梦想
[1:25:36] It’s my contribution to society. 这是我对社会的贡献
[1:25:40] My legacy! 我的传承
[1:25:42] I’m… 我…
[1:25:43] I’m not gonna risk it. 我不会拿这个去冒险
[1:25:46] All right. 好吧
[1:25:49] Okay, here… 好吧 听着
[1:25:53] look at Belmont Developers and Inwood Residential. 查查贝尔蒙地产和英伍德物业
[1:25:58] What’s all that? 那是什么
[1:25:59] Oh, God, I’m givin’ the goods. 真要命 我在给你指点迷津
[1:26:01] A map to the scoop of the decade! 通往十年间最劲爆的独家新闻的路
[1:26:03] Do your damn job! 去干你的活吧
[1:26:06] Do the job! 干活
[1:26:07] I got enough problems. 我的问题够多了
[1:26:12] Records Office. 档案室
[1:26:14] Sorry, I’ll need to see your identification 抱歉 我需要看看你的证件
[1:26:16] and have you sign into the log. 并请你在来访记录上签字
[1:26:17] I’m just gonna read it right here, pal. 我就在这看 伙计
[1:26:18] I’m not checkin’ it out. 不借走
[1:26:20] See, parties wishing to review 是这样 想查看
[1:26:21] incorporation materials of city contractors 市承包商公司材料的当事人
[1:26:23] need to register with the construction commissioner’s office. 需要到建筑局局长办公室进行登记
[1:26:25] That can’t be legal. 法律没这么规定
[1:26:27] Not really a law, more of a rule, Mister… 也算不上法律 算是个规矩吧 请问贵姓
[1:26:29] 记者 纽约邮报 兹证明杰各布·格里森是上述媒体的授权代表
[1:26:30] Gleason. 格里森
[1:26:34] 公司条例 英伍德物业
[1:26:39] 董事会
[1:26:41] 威廉·M·利伯曼
[1:26:46] 贝尔蒙地产 公司条例
[1:26:48] 职员和股东
[1:26:50] 威廉·M·利伯曼
[1:27:03] Good evening. 晚上好
[1:27:05] so I can get my housing relocation forms here, yeah? 这里能领到住房动迁表吗
[1:27:07] Yeah, just there. 可以 就在那里
[1:27:09] And you can mail those in? 可以填好寄过来吗
[1:27:10] In-person relocation applications only. 只接受亲自到场填写
[1:27:13] Over there. 在那边
[1:27:16] So, they left you runnin’ this whole operation by yourself, did they? 他们让你负责整个流程 是吗
[1:27:19] Mmm, they did, indeed. 是的 没错
[1:27:21] Big tits! 大奶
[1:27:23] Bless you. 一百岁
[1:27:25] You have a good evening. Thanks for your help. 晚安 谢谢你的帮助
[1:27:28] Wait, your form! 等等 你的表格
[1:28:02] 纽约市 贫民区清除委员会 居住者记录
[1:28:13] People’s trash remains private property 人们的垃圾在被收走之前
[1:28:16] until it’s been collected. 都是私有财产
[1:28:17] Didn’t anybody ever tell you that? 没有人告诉过你吗
[1:28:20] Wait a minute. 等等
[1:28:21] We’ve seen each other before, ain’t we? 我们之前见过 是吗
[1:28:24] Ain’t we seen him? 我们是不是见过他
[1:28:25] Yeah, we seen him. 是的 我们见过他
[1:28:28] You keep stickin’ your nose in people’s trash, 再翻别人的垃圾
[1:28:30] and we’re gonna see you again. 我们还会再见
[1:28:37] Giant, faggot munchkin meat! 巨人和小矮人基佬
[1:28:40] Okay. 好吧
[1:28:42] See… I was told to go easy, and I did… 有人要我悠着点 我忍住了
[1:28:48] and now, you gotta go and make me do this! 现在 你这是要逼我动粗
[1:28:51] They’re not even pretending, 他们做样子都懒得做
[1:28:52] they’re just collecting the checks 只是收集表格
[1:28:54] and throwing these people’s lives in the trash. 然后把这些人的命脉扔进垃圾堆
[1:28:56] These guys make Tammany look like Double-A ball, I’m tellin’ you. 那些家伙让坦慕尼协会看起来像是AA棒球联盟
[1:28:56] 纽约市民主党组织
[1:28:59] People make deals with politicians for contracts all the time. 大家一直都是跟政客做交易来换取合同
[1:29:03] All right? Kickin’ it up the chain. It’s the nature of the thing. 好吗 见怪不怪了 很正常
[1:29:04] They’re not makin’ deals with people, 他们不是跟别人做交易
[1:29:06] they’re makin’ deals with themselves! 他们是在跟自己做交易
[1:29:07] They own the companies, 公司是他们的
[1:29:08] they’re given contracts through it and kickbacks. 他们通过这个公司获取合同 并从中拿回扣
[1:29:10] It’s grand larceny. 这是巨大的监守自盗
[1:29:11] Land a farce on me! 简直是胡闹
[1:29:13] – Calm down. – Don’t fart on my land, man! -冷静点 -别在我这放屁
[1:29:14] You got any weed? Give him a smoke. 有大麻吗 给他抽一口
[1:29:15] Minna said it was the biggest gravy train of the century, 明纳说那是本世纪最赚钱的买卖
[1:29:18] and he said… And this all goes down in two days. 还说这一切都会在两天内敲定
[1:29:20] So, it’s big stuff, but how’s Frank mixed up in it? 这是大买卖 弗兰克是怎么牵连进来的
[1:29:23] Every officer of the Borough Authority 自治局的每一位官员
[1:29:24] is gonna make millions on this deal, 都将从这笔生意中赚上几百万
[1:29:25] – but none of it ties to him. – To Frank? -但这些都与他无关 -与弗兰克无关吗
[1:29:27] – To Randolph. – The parks commissioner? -与伦道夫无关 -那个公园局局长吗
[1:29:29] Yeah, Moses Randolph. 对 摩西·伦道夫
[1:29:30] He’s behind everything. 他是幕后指使者
[1:29:31] He’s the one who controls it all. 就是他在操控一切
[1:29:33] Okay, listen, the girl had the line on the scam, right? 那个女孩识破了骗局 对吗
[1:29:35] She was the one diggin’ into all these companies 她为住房委员会和霍洛维茨
[1:29:37] for the committee and Horowitz. 调查了那些公司
[1:29:38] I think she found something 我认为她有所发现
[1:29:40] that ties Randolph straight to the money. 能把伦道夫和那些钱联系在一起
[1:29:42] Frank was followin’ her, and he figured it out, 弗兰克在追踪她 他查出来了
[1:29:44] and he took it in to Lieberman and his goons, 并将线索带给利伯曼及其手下
[1:29:46] and he showed them, he had his signature on somethin’. 弗兰克给他们看了 签了份东西
[1:29:48] I think Frank had somethin’ that nails Randolph. 我认为弗兰克有伦道夫的把柄
[1:29:54] Come on! Come on! 动动脑子 想想吧
[1:29:56] Where did… Where did we lose ’em? 我们在哪里跟丢了他们
[1:29:57] – On the bridge. – On the Borough Bridge. -在桥上 -在自治桥上
[1:29:59] Those guys were Borough Authority! 那些家伙是自治局的人
[1:30:01] The Borough Authority killed Frank! 是自治局杀了弗兰克
[1:30:03] Fuckin’ Lionel. 该死的莱昂内尔
[1:30:04] I think you’re really on the sniff, I do. 我觉得你说的没错 真的
[1:30:06] All right, but one thing, 好吧 还有个问题
[1:30:07] what’s the angle on this other guy with the club? 酒吧那个家伙是怎么回事
[1:30:09] Her father? The fuck was Frank talkin’ to him about? 是她的父亲吗 弗兰克跟他说了什么
[1:30:11] I don’t know. That part, I haven’t figured out. 我不知道 我还没弄清楚这个问题
[1:30:14] It doesn’t make any sense, but he knows somethin’. 这说不通 但他知道些什么
[1:30:17] He knows somethin’. 他知道些什么
[1:30:18] All right, go home. 好 回家吧
[1:30:21] I’m gonna make some calls around town. 我要给市里的朋友打几个电话
[1:30:22] Wait, who? What? Who you gonna call? 等等 谁 什么 你要打给谁
[1:30:25] Would you just trust me, and let me run with it? 你能相信我 交给我来处理吗
[1:30:33] Frank was the only person I knew 弗兰克是我所认识的唯一一个
[1:30:34] who thought the way we won the war 认为我们这样赢得战争
[1:30:36] was gonna cause us problems. 会给我们造成麻烦的人
[1:30:38] He said, after the Crash, 他说股灾过后
[1:30:39] we were diggin’ ourselves out by taking care of each other. 我们要彼此关照以渡过难关
[1:30:43] Now that we’d seen what we could do with our brute strength, 既然我们知道了用一己之力来做什么
[1:30:45] there was no goin’ back. 就没有回头路了
[1:30:47] He said, from here on out, 他说 从现在起
[1:30:48] the game’s gonna be about power from top to bottom. 这场游戏从头到尾都将关乎权力
[1:31:04] Yeah? 喂
[1:31:05] I know who you are. 我知道你是谁
[1:31:06] Who’s this? 你是谁
[1:31:08] You’re one of Minna’s boys. 你是明纳的人
[1:31:10] Who’s Minna? 明纳是谁
[1:31:11] Don’t bullshit me. 别跟我装糊涂
[1:31:12] You gave your number to the man with the horn. 你把你的电话号码给了吹号的人
[1:31:15] Sorry about roughin’ you up. 抱歉对你动了粗
[1:31:16] I thought you was one of ’em BA goons. 我以为你是自治局的人
[1:31:18] Yeah, okay. So, what? 好吧 有什么事
[1:31:21] Where’s the envelope? 信封在哪里
[1:31:23] I don’t know. What’s in it? 我不知道 那里面有什么
[1:31:26] Hold on. 稍等
[1:31:27] Look, we can’t talk about it like this. 我们不能在电话上聊
[1:31:29] It’s too complicated. 事情太复杂了
[1:31:31] Meet me up at the club. 在酒吧见吧
[1:31:32] Park up the block and come in the back. 把车停在前面街区 从后门进来
[1:31:35] I’ll let you in there. 我会给你开门
[1:31:36] – What, now? – Yeah, now. -什么 现在吗 -对 现在
[1:31:39] Okay. 好的
[1:32:15] Billy? 比利
[1:32:22] 休息室
[1:32:34] Billy. 比利
[1:32:43] Shit. 靠
[1:32:51] Son of a… 混蛋
[1:33:00] So, he told you to come, 他叫你过来
[1:33:03] then he bumped himself 然后他自杀了
[1:33:04] so you could find him before the staff came, probably. 可能是想让你在工作人员到达前发现他
[1:33:06] No, I told you, I didn’t just find him, 不 我跟你说过 我不止发现了他
[1:33:07] I heard it happen, okay? 我还听到了动静 好吗
[1:33:09] He didn’t shoot himself… Shoot my shit, Bailey! 他没有自杀 自杀个鬼 贝利
[1:33:11] Sorry. Look, someone else did this. 抱歉 杀他的另有其人
[1:33:13] They tried to make it look like he did it to himself, 他们试图伪造成是他自杀的
[1:33:14] but I heard ’em leave. 但我听到了他们离开的声音
[1:33:15] Okay, we got powder burns on the shirt, 好吧 我们在他衣服上发现了火药
[1:33:17] point-blank, neighbors saying he got money problems. 是近距离平射 邻居说他手头缺钱
[1:33:20] Seems pretty straightforward, my friend. 这看起来很明显 朋友
[1:33:21] The gun was in his right hand. 枪在他的右手上
[1:33:23] So? 所以呢
[1:33:24] His right arm is like a dead fish. 他的右臂完全不能动了
[1:33:25] He has a war wound, ace, okay? 他在战争中受过重伤 好吗
[1:33:27] He couldn’t lift a Zippo, let alone a .38. 他连打火机都拿不起来 更别说手枪了
[1:33:30] So, explain to me, 请解释一下
[1:33:30] how’d he shoot himself in the heart with his left hand 他是怎么用左手射击自己的心脏后
[1:33:32] and then hand it off to his right before he punched out? 在倒下前把枪传到右手
[1:33:36] Look, guy went out on his own joint’s center stage 那家伙走上了自己酒吧的舞台中央
[1:33:39] with the lights and all… 伴着灯光…
[1:33:40] Gotta give him credit, give him respect. 应该让他体面一点 给他留点颜面
[1:33:44] They usually send Division dicks up 他们会为了一起自杀案
[1:33:45] to Harlem at 3:00 a.m. for a suicide? 在凌晨三点派政府的人来哈林区吗
[1:33:47] We go wherever we’re needed. 哪里需要我们我们就会去哪
[1:33:50] Can I go now? 我现在能走了吗
[1:33:52] Yeah. 嗯
[1:33:54] Oh, no! 不
[1:33:55] – No, no, no. – No, no! -别过去 -不 不
[1:34:32] I can’t remember the last time I saw him smile, 我记不起上次看见他笑是什么时候了
[1:34:37] but why would he do that? 但是他为什么这么做
[1:34:40] – To himself? – He… He didn’t. -为什么自杀 -他没有
[1:34:43] He didn’t. Someone killed him. 他没有 有人杀了他
[1:34:46] What? 什么
[1:34:46] They tried to make it look like he did it, 他们伪造自杀现场
[1:34:48] but someone killed him. 但他是被谋杀的
[1:34:52] No, no, nobody hated him like that. No one. 不不 没人这么恨他 不会的
[1:34:55] I promise you, I’m tellin’ you the truth. 我向你保证 我说的是实话
[1:34:56] Who would do something like that? 谁会这么做
[1:34:57] The same people that did it to a friend of mine. 杀了我朋友的那些人
[1:35:02] I’m sorry. I’m really sorry. 很遗憾 我真的很遗憾
[1:35:06] You got someone that you can call? 你能叫谁来陪你吗
[1:35:11] You all alone? 你孤身一人吗
[1:35:15] You got no idea. 你不懂
[1:35:21] It’s okay. 没关系
[1:35:31] Can you stay with me a while? 你能陪我一会儿吗
[1:35:36] You want me to? 你想让我留下吗
[1:35:52] If! 要是
[1:35:53] Oh, God, I’m sorry. 天呐 抱歉
[1:35:55] – It’s okay. – Shit. -没关系 -该死
[1:35:58] I’m… 我…
[1:36:00] I’m sorry. I… 对不起 我…
[1:36:01] – I don’t know what happened. – It’s okay. -我不知道怎么回事 -没关系
[1:36:03] – You fell asleep. – It’s okay. -你睡着了 -没关系
[1:36:08] Thank you for staying. 谢谢你留下来
[1:36:11] Yeah, sure. 应该的
[1:36:18] I know how you’re feelin’. I really do. 我理解你的感受 真的
[1:36:23] Pretty soon, you’re gonna hear his voice in your head. 很快 他的声音会在你脑中回荡
[1:36:26] He’s gonna tell you to pull yourself together and get movin’. 他会叫你振作 向前看
[1:36:31] And when you do, 等你振作起来
[1:36:32] you’re gonna feel him smilin’ at you again, I promise. 你会感到他重新对你微笑 我保证
[1:36:44] I really am sorry. 我真的很遗憾
[1:36:51] Why are you being so nice to me? 你为什么对我这么好
[1:36:55] Because I think you’re a good person. 因为我觉得你是好人
[1:36:59] You’re tryin’ to make a difference. 你在努力改变现状
[1:37:00] You actually care about what happens to other people. I just… 你真诚关心他人 我…
[1:37:04] Not many people can say that. 没有多少人能说出那样的话
[1:37:08] It’s a good way to be. 你是在做善事
[1:37:14] You’re sweet. 你人真好
[1:37:18] I don’t think that’s how most people usually describe me 我认为大多数认识我的人
[1:37:20] when they meet me, 不会这么形容我
[1:37:21] but I’m glad that you think so. 不过我很高兴你这么想
[1:37:26] Anybody ever tell you you talk in your sleep? 有人说过你会说梦话吗
[1:37:33] I never slept with anyone. 我没跟别人一起睡过
[1:37:38] You never slept with anyone? 你没跟别人一起睡过
[1:37:41] I mean, I’ve been with a few girls, but just not… 我有过几个女友 但不是…
[1:37:47] not the kind who wanna stay and sleep with me. 不是会留下过夜的那种关系
[1:37:55] Who’s Frank? 弗兰克是谁
[1:38:01] What? 什么
[1:38:03] You said that name when you were asleep. 你睡觉时叫了这个名字
[1:38:05] You seemed upset. 你看起来很伤心
[1:38:08] Was he your friend who… 他是不是那个朋友…
[1:38:10] Yeah, I… 对 我…
[1:38:12] I worked with him, I… 我和他共事 我…
[1:38:13] I worked for him, 他是我老板
[1:38:14] but I met him when I was 12. 但我在十二岁就认识他了
[1:38:17] I was at that Catholic home for boys on DeKalb. 那时我在迪卡尔布市的天主教男童之家
[1:38:22] They threw me in there when I was six, 在我六岁丧母后
[1:38:23] after my mother died. 他们就把我扔在了那里
[1:38:26] Frank… 弗兰克…
[1:38:28] Frank kind of took me under his wing. 弗兰克算是收养了我
[1:38:34] You know, he never called me my name. 他从不叫我的本名
[1:38:37] He called me Brooklyn. 他叫我布鲁克林
[1:38:40] Say, “Look at you, Motherless Brooklyn, 他会说 “瞧瞧你 布鲁克林孤儿
[1:38:42] you got no one lookin’ out for ya.” 没人照顾你”
[1:38:47] We all need someone lookin’ out for us. 我们都需要有人照顾
[1:39:11] Is that your mother? 那是你母亲吗
[1:39:14] She’s beautiful. 她真美
[1:39:16] She died a long time ago. 她很早以前就去世了
[1:39:20] I don’t remember her. 我记不起她了
[1:39:23] I guess we both got nobody now. 看来我们现在都无依无靠
[1:39:27] Listen, I gotta ask you, 我得问问你
[1:39:28] is there something you’re not tellin’ me? 你有没有什么事没告诉我
[1:39:30] What? 什么
[1:39:31] Is there something you’re holdin’ out, you and Horowitz? 你和霍洛维茨有没有什么事没告诉我
[1:39:33] On all this housing deal? 关于整个住房协议的事
[1:39:36] Look, the… 听我说…
[1:39:38] Those goons at the BA, 自治局的这些暴徒
[1:39:38] they’re scared of something, okay? 他们在害怕什么 好吗
[1:39:40] There’s something big out there 你一直在调查的这个骗局
[1:39:41] that has to do with all this fraud 一定牵扯到
[1:39:43] that you’ve been diggin’ around in. 一些大事
[1:39:44] I think it ties it right up to Moses Randolph. 我认为这直接关系到摩西·伦道夫
[1:39:48] Do you know what it is? 你知道是什么事吗
[1:39:49] No, no, I mean, 不 不
[1:39:51] somebody’s getting rich, but no. 有人从中牟利 但我不清楚
[1:39:56] You gotta take this seriously. 你得认真对待这件事
[1:39:58] If you’re holdin’ on to some card 要是你手上握着某张牌
[1:39:59] and you’re waitin’ to play it to try to block that vote, 想用借此阻拦投票
[1:40:01] you’re playin’ a dangerous game. 就是在玩火
[1:40:03] They already killed Frank, they killed your father, 他们已经杀了弗兰克 杀了你父亲
[1:40:05] they did this to me last night, 昨晚对我施暴
[1:40:06] these people aren’t gonna stop. 他们不会收手
[1:40:07] What’s Billy got to do with it? 比利和这件事有什么关系
[1:40:09] He knows something about it. 他了解一些内情
[1:40:10] No. No, wait, that’s not possible. 不不 等等 这不可能
[1:40:12] He and my friend Frank were working together on it. 他和我朋友弗兰克在一起调查
[1:40:13] He doesn’t even… 他甚至都不…
[1:40:15] He didn’t even know what I’m working on. 他甚至都不知道我的工作
[1:40:18] I have an uncle who knows Gabby. 我有个叔叔认识盖比
[1:40:20] He got me that job. 他给了我那份工作
[1:40:23] You’re not a reporter, are you? 你不是记者 对吗
[1:40:24] No, and my name’s not Jake. It’s Lionel. 不是 我也不叫杰克 我叫莱昂内尔
[1:40:26] Look, Frank is an investigator, okay? 弗兰克是个侦探 明白吗
[1:40:29] That’s who I worked for. 我就是为他工作
[1:40:31] They hired him to keep tabs on your committee. 他们雇他监视你们的委员会
[1:40:33] He was following you. 他在跟踪你
[1:40:35] I… I wasn’t trying to expose anything. 我不是想揭穿什么事
[1:40:37] I just was poking into it 我调查此事
[1:40:39] to try to figure out who killed him, 只是想找到杀害他的凶手
[1:40:40] and now there’s so many goddamn pieces, 但现在线索太零碎
[1:40:42] it’s like I got glass in my brain 我脑中就像有许多碎玻璃
[1:40:44] and I don’t even know what I’m after anymore. 我都不知道接下来该怎么做
[1:40:48] I’m sorry for lyin’ to you, 很抱歉骗了你
[1:40:49] but you gotta believe what I’m sayin’. 但你得相信我说的话
[1:40:52] You’re webbed up in this somehow, 你已经被卷入了这件事
[1:40:53] and you’re in danger. 处境很危险
[1:40:55] Can you stay around here today? 你今天能待在家吗
[1:40:57] Gabby’s expecting me. 盖比和我约好了
[1:40:58] We’re preparing our testimony. 我们要准备证词
[1:40:59] It’s important, but… 这很重要 但是…
[1:41:03] I need to make arrangements. 我还有事要安排
[1:41:06] – A funeral. – Look, none of that matters, okay? -操办葬礼 -这些都不重要 好吗
[1:41:08] If I’m right, they’re gonna keep a tight lid on it 如果我没说错 他们会严密封锁这件事
[1:41:10] and they won’t even let the coroner’s office release his body. 甚至不会让验尸所交出尸体
[1:41:11] Just… Please. 你就…拜托了
[1:41:14] Get one of the guys from the club 让酒吧的人
[1:41:15] to take you down to work. 送你去上班
[1:41:17] Stay around people that you know for the next few days. 接下来几天跟熟人待在一起
[1:41:20] I’ll come and find you. 我会去找你
[1:41:22] Okay? 好吗
[1:41:27] Okay, okay. 好了 好了
[1:41:28] All right, all right, all right. Take it easy. 好了 好了 别急
[1:41:31] Jeez, they sent the pros today. 天呐 今天他们派出了职业保镖
[1:41:32] I must have… I must have hit a nerve. 我一定戳到他们痛处了
[1:41:40] 自治区桥梁局
[1:41:51] 自治局 纽约
[1:41:56] Jeez, thanks. 谢谢
[1:42:02] Hold this for me, will you, sweetheart? 帮我拿着 好吗 亲爱的
[1:42:24] You know who I am? 你知道我是谁吗
[1:42:27] I’ve been asking around about that. 一直有人问我这个问题
[1:42:29] Everyone seems to have a different answer, though. 不过似乎每个人都有不同的答案
[1:42:32] Spoken like a true snoop. 语气真像一个私家侦探
[1:42:35] Well, what’s your take on it? 你有什么看法
[1:42:37] Easy. 放轻松
[1:42:40] I’m a builder. 我是一个建造者
[1:42:43] Yeah, I can see that. 我看得出来
[1:42:45] When I was a boy, 在我小时候
[1:42:47] you know how many bridges 你知道曼哈顿岛上
[1:42:48] there were on and off Manhattan Island? Two. 有多少座桥吗 两座
[1:42:51] A shitty little train trestle here and the Brooklyn Bridge, 一座破烂的火车栈桥和布鲁克林大桥
[1:42:53] and when you crossed that, 过桥时
[1:42:54] you were stepping over manure much of the way. 越过的大多是粪水
[1:42:56] People mostly scuttled into New York off of docks, like rats. 多数人像老鼠一样 从码头涌入纽约
[1:43:01] I built that, and that… 这个 这个
[1:43:04] and that… 这个.
[1:43:05] and that. 还有这个都是我建的
[1:43:07] And now, people vault over rivers 现在 人们在横跨大桥时
[1:43:09] on the spans and parkways of… 跨过的是潺潺河流和奥林匹克的
[1:43:13] – Olympus. – Olympic rat-man! -花园大道 -奥林匹克鼠人
[1:43:15] Sorry. 抱歉
[1:43:17] They’re some pretty bridges, I’ll give you that. 桥很壮观 我承认
[1:43:19] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:43:20] I want you to give me something else if you can find it. 我想让你跟我说说你还有什么发现
[1:43:25] Have you found it? 你发现了吗
[1:43:26] What’s in it? 什么事
[1:43:27] Slander, falsehood, 诽谤 谎言
[1:43:29] forgery, most likely. 伪造 诸如此类
[1:43:31] Well, then, the law’s on your side. 有法律保护你
[1:43:32] You got nothin’ to worry about. 没什么好担心的
[1:43:33] Very little I’ve achieved in my life has relied on legality. 我这辈子的成就很少是依靠墨守法规而来的
[1:43:37] I’m not about to lean on that slender branch now, 当事关重大时
[1:43:40] when things matter most. 我不会仰仗法律那根纤弱细枝
[1:43:42] So, you’re above the law? That it? 所以你凌驾于法律之上 是吗
[1:43:44] No. 不
[1:43:45] I’m just ahead of it. 我只是走在法律前面
[1:43:47] What’s the difference? 有什么区别
[1:43:48] Well, the law’s a rule book 法律就是我们
[1:43:49] we make for the times we find ourselves in. 为所处时代编写的规则手册
[1:43:52] You rebuild the city, in my experience, 依我之见 当你重建这座城市时
[1:43:53] the law will follow you and adapt to what you do. 法律会跟随你 适应你
[1:43:56] Yeah, a lot of people like the city the way it is. 是啊 很多人喜欢这个城市原本的样子
[1:43:58] Who you rebuildin’ it for? 你是为谁而重建呢
[1:44:00] The people to come. 即将到来的人们
[1:44:03] Fifty, 100 years from now, 我们现在的什么成就
[1:44:05] what will matter of what we’ve done now? 能影响今后的五十年 一百年
[1:44:07] What will help people to make science fiction real? 什么能帮助人们让科幻成真
[1:44:11] The laws of today? 如今的法律
[1:44:13] Or roads and bridges and tunnels 还是让贸易快速流通的
[1:44:16] for commerce to move swiftly over? 公路 桥梁和隧道
[1:44:18] Beaches and parks to let people 让人们远离你死我活的竞争
[1:44:19] escape the rat race and inspire the mind? 启迪心灵的海滩和公园
[1:44:22] Palaces of culture where hellish slums used to be? 还是在曾经地狱般的贫民区建成的文化宫殿
[1:44:25] It all sounds pretty grand, I guess, 听起来似乎很伟大
[1:44:28] unless you happen to be one of the people 只不过正巧你家房子
[1:44:30] whose house is in the way right now. 现在没有挡着这些工程的道
[1:44:35] Central Park, 中央公园
[1:44:37] the greatest urban park in the world. 世界上最棒的城市公园
[1:44:38] When they started work on that, 开工的时候
[1:44:39] there wasn’t even a city above 57th Street. 五十七街上连座城市都没有
[1:44:42] They kicked out farmers and tenant squatters, 他们把农民 非法租户和放羊的
[1:44:46] sheep-herders out of muddy fields and filth. 赶出了泥泞的田地和污水
[1:44:49] They moved a few trees. 他们移走了几棵树
[1:44:51] And people protested about the loss of the countryside. 人们为失去乡村而抗议
[1:44:55] And if one man hadn’t seen ahead to what we’d need, 如果没人放眼未来 考虑人们以后的需求
[1:44:58] this city would be unlivable, would it not? 这座城市就不宜居住了 不是吗
[1:45:02] Yes, it would. 是的
[1:45:04] Most people don’t even know Fred Olmsted’s name, 多数人都没听说过弗雷德·奥姆斯特德
[1:45:07] yet they should thank him every day. 然而他们每天都应该感谢他
[1:45:11] I do. 我就是的
[1:45:19] The important thing in this life is to get things done. 人这辈子重要的是要有所作为
[1:45:22] Those who can, build. Those who can’t, criticize. 能者付诸行动 无能者只会批判
[1:45:26] And I will not obstruct the great work of this world, 我不会因为一些小小鼠辈
[1:45:28] while some chipmunks are screeching 尖叫着需要重新安置家里的坚果
[1:45:30] about having to relocate their nuts. 而阻碍这世上最伟大的工程
[1:45:31] Screech a nut, munk-chip. 尖叫坚果 鼠辈
[1:45:33] Chip a munk’s love nuts, man. 鼠辈喜欢坚果
[1:45:38] I can’t control it, I’m sorry. 我控制不住 抱歉
[1:45:40] It’s all right. 没关系
[1:45:43] Talent and brains are rewarded in this building, Lionel. 我们欣赏有才华有头脑的人 莱昂内尔
[1:45:46] If you’re with us, I’ll see to it personally 如果你加入我们 我向你保证
[1:45:49] that your gifts are appreciated. 你的天赋将会得到赏识
[1:45:54] But that’s the offer today. 但这个提议仅在今天有效
[1:45:58] You let me know where you stand by tonight. 今晚前告诉我你站哪边
[1:46:13] It’s funny. We read it wrong. 有意思 我们搞错了
[1:46:15] How’s that? 怎么回事
[1:46:16] We didn’t make you for the ace in Minna’s deck. 我们没想到你才是明纳手中的王牌
[1:46:18] Ace-hole! 王牌混球
[1:46:20] Ace-hole! 王牌混球
[1:46:28] – You good? – No. -你还好吗 -不好
[1:46:30] Loosey, goosey, thread-head fuck! 随随便便 死流氓
[1:46:32] Jesus, Lionel. Calm down. 我的天 莱昂内尔 别激动
[1:46:34] It’s a missing piece, Danny. 缺了一环 丹尼
[1:46:36] It’s a missing piece and I can’t see it. 缺了一环 我想不出
[1:46:37] It’s makin’ my fuckin’ brain hurt. 搞得我头疼
[1:46:54] Where’s the rest? 其它的呢
[1:46:55] – Where’s the rest of these? – They’re in the desk, -其它的照片在哪 -抽屉里
[1:46:56] but those are the only ones with her in ’em. 但只有那几张里有她
[1:46:58] No, get ’em, get ’em, get ’em. 不 去拿来 去拿来
[1:46:59] These are all from before she arrived. 这些都是她到之前拍的
[1:47:01] There was ones of Billy. 有几张有比利
[1:47:02] – Yeah, look… – Shutterbug shit! -是 看 -摄影迷狗屁
[1:47:04] God. Jesus, Lionel. 我的天 莱昂内尔
[1:47:06] That’s her father, comin’ out of the door. 那是她父亲走了出来
[1:47:08] We saw all these. 我们都看过了
[1:47:09] That’s some bum hustlin’ for money. 那是个要钱的乞丐
[1:47:11] He yelled at him for a second, but she’s not in these. 他对那乞丐喊了几句 但照片里没她
[1:47:15] That son of a bitch! 那个王八蛋
[1:47:17] Where’s the car keys? 车钥匙在哪
[1:47:19] Coney and Tony got ’em both… 科尼和托尼都开走…
[1:47:20] Wait, where… 等等 你要…
[1:47:22] What’d I miss? 什么情况
[1:47:26] Where are we going? 我们要去哪
[1:47:27] I need you to look at something. 我要给你看点东西
[1:47:30] Who’s that with your father? 和你父亲在一起的人是谁
[1:47:32] – Where did you get… – Answer the question! -你是从哪… -回答我
[1:47:33] Do you know who that is? 你知道这人是谁吗
[1:47:35] Paul. 保罗
[1:47:37] Paul Morris. 保罗·莫里斯
[1:47:37] Paul, your uncle Paul, who got you this job. 保罗 你叔叔保罗 给你这份工作的人
[1:47:40] Don’t shine me. I already know who he is. 别糊弄我了 我已经知道他是谁了
[1:47:42] – My father… – Yeah, your father -我父亲… -是 你父亲
[1:47:43] and your uncle Paul, and my friend Frank, 你叔叔保罗 还有我的朋友弗兰克
[1:47:44] put all this together somehow. 一起策划了这一出
[1:47:46] – No… – Yes, God damn it! -不… -就是的 该死
[1:47:47] Just tell me what the hell is goin’ on. 告诉我他到底在做什么
[1:47:48] – No! – Are you involved in this or not? -不 -你也有份吗
[1:47:50] No, that’s not my father with my uncle Paul. 不 这不是我父亲和我叔叔保罗
[1:47:52] It’s my uncle Billy with my father, Paul. 是我叔叔比利和我父亲保罗
[1:47:55] Pull it farther! 去你的父亲
[1:47:57] What did you say? 你刚说什么
[1:47:59] Remember that picture of my mother? 记得我母亲那张照片吗
[1:48:01] Now look at Billy. Now look at me. 再看看比利 再看看我
[1:48:04] You see? 明白了吗
[1:48:07] The rest of the world might look past me without seeing, 这世上其他人可能会忽略我的肤色
[1:48:09] but I don’t. 但我不会
[1:48:10] – Wait, they told you this? – They never said so, -等等 他们告诉你的 -他们没这么说过
[1:48:12] but it doesn’t take much to put it together. 但我没费多大力气就想明白了
[1:48:14] Why else would he take such an interest in me? 要不他怎么会对我这么感兴趣
[1:48:16] Take care of me when Billy was in the war? 在比利参战的时候照顾我
[1:48:18] Pay for law school when he’s got nothin’? 他一穷二白还出钱让我上法学院
[1:48:20] Whoever he is, he’s using you now. 无论他是谁 他现在都在利用你
[1:48:22] He’s using you to get back at his own brother. 他在利用你报复他的亲哥哥
[1:48:25] I don’t think he’s got family. 他好像没有家人吧
[1:48:26] Yeah, look, his name’s not Morris, okay? 听我说 他不姓莫里斯 好吧
[1:48:29] It’s Randolph. 他姓伦道夫
[1:48:30] Moses Randolph is his brother. 摩西·伦道夫是他哥哥
[1:48:32] And he’s using you to blackmail him. 而他在利用你敲诈他
[1:48:34] – That’s not… – It is. It is, I’m sorry. -不是… -是的 是的 抱歉
[1:48:37] Just wait here, all right? 在这里等着 好吗
[1:48:39] Wait here until I get back. 等我回来
[1:48:43] That’s not possible! 不可能
[1:48:50] You know what that tells me? 你知道我从这里知道了什么吗
[1:48:51] That tells me you and Billy set this up 我知道了你和比利与明纳一起
[1:48:52] with Minna to blackmail your brother. 设计了这一切 敲诈你哥哥
[1:48:54] Where’d you get this? 你这是哪来的
[1:48:54] It’s you who figured out the scam they’re running. 是你弄清楚了他们在搞什么阴谋
[1:48:56] It’s you who found whatever it is they’re so scared of, 是你发现了他们害怕的东西
[1:48:59] but you made it look like it came from Laura 但你伪装成了是劳拉与委员会
[1:49:00] – and the committee… – No. -发现的 -不
[1:49:01] so you could hide behind her and Frank. 这样你就可以躲在她和弗兰克身后
[1:49:02] – That’s not true. – People are getting killed. -不是那样的 -有人被杀了
[1:49:04] – You got it wrong. – You got your own daughter’s life at risk… -你搞错了 -你让你自己的女儿危在旦夕…
[1:49:05] You don’t… 你不…
[1:49:07] You don’t know what you’re fucking talking about! 你根本就不知道你在说什么
[1:49:11] I could have sunk him so many times. 我有过无数次机会击垮他
[1:49:15] – He sunk me! – Sing a song of sunk men! -他击垮了我 -垮掉的人唱首歌
[1:49:17] – He sunk me! – Sing a song of sunk men! -他击垮了我 -垮掉的人唱首歌
[1:49:19] Hide behind her? 躲在她身后
[1:49:22] I gave up everything for her. 我为她放弃了一切
[1:49:23] Everything I could have accomplished my whole goddamn life. 放弃了我这辈子功成名就的机会
[1:49:27] That’s what happened between you and him? 这就是你和他的矛盾吗
[1:49:29] You were with her mother, 你和她母亲好了
[1:49:30] and he hates colored people so much… 而就那么仇视有色人种…
[1:49:31] I will not discuss such things with you! 我不要跟你讲这些
[1:49:36] I knew you weren’t a reporter. 我早知道你不是记者
[1:49:40] Load of shit. 满嘴胡话
[1:49:41] You’re Minna’s guy. 你是明纳的手下
[1:49:42] Fuckin’ right. He was my friend. 没错 他是我的朋友
[1:49:44] I’m sorry, but it’s not me. 抱歉 但不是我做的
[1:49:47] Frank put it all together. 是弗兰克密谋的
[1:49:48] He and Billy thought they could get something out of it. 他和比利认为可以从中捞一笔
[1:49:51] Foolish greed. I tried to stop them. 愚蠢的贪欲 我努力制止过他们
[1:49:54] Told them that it would put her at risk, all of them. 告诉他们会让她陷入危险 他们都会有危险
[1:49:58] Now look, Frank gets killed, 现在看吧 弗兰克被杀死了
[1:49:59] Billy panics and calls me for help, 比利慌了 找我帮忙
[1:50:01] that’s your picture. 你就是那个时候拍到了我们
[1:50:03] You’re into something that you don’t understand. 你陷入了一件你不能理解的事
[1:50:06] If you just stand up to him, 如果你像我之前那样
[1:50:08] on principle, like I did… 跟他对着干
[1:50:12] he will ruin you for spite, 他就会恶意中伤你
[1:50:14] but if you threaten his work, 但如果你威胁到他的工作
[1:50:17] he will destroy you. 他便会摧毁你
[1:50:19] Destroy. 摧毁
[1:50:22] Find Minna’s file. 找到明纳的文件
[1:50:24] 车费 一元十分
[1:50:34] Frank. Frankly Frankady Franko. 弗兰克 弗弗兰兰克克
[1:50:39] What’s it all about, Frank? 到底怎么回事 弗兰克
[1:50:47] You remember what I said. 记住我说的话
[1:50:58] I gotta keep this under my hat, boys. 这事我得保密[放在我的帽子下] 伙计们
[1:51:01] Get my hat, you fucking… 给我把帽子捡回来 傻逼
[1:51:03] …kept her under my hat… …保护她[放在我的帽子下]
[1:51:04] If! 要是
[1:51:17] Frank Frankly Frankady Franko. 弗兰克 弗弗兰兰克克
[1:51:20] Frank Frankly Frankady… 弗兰克 弗弗兰兰…
[1:51:25] 宾夕法尼亚州车站
[1:51:30] Take me to Penn Station. 去宾州车站
[1:52:39] 机密
[1:52:41] – Look out! – No, no, no! -小心 -不 不 不
[1:52:45] 威尔逊酒店 雇员记录卡
[1:52:48] 威尔逊 摩西·伦道夫
[1:52:52] 10月8日 贝拉 一周后回来 期待见到你
[1:52:54] 期待 摩·伦
[1:52:58] 纽约州 标准出生证明 劳拉·罗丝
[1:53:00] 母亲 贝拉·罗丝 父亲 摩西·伦道夫 见证人 威廉·罗丝
[1:53:04] If! 要是
[1:53:07] 父亲 摩西·伦道夫
[1:53:39] 莱 这是给你的 弗
[1:53:42] 房契
[1:53:59] 定制帽子
[1:54:15] You found it? 你找到了
[1:54:18] Yeah. 是的
[1:54:22] There’s only one way I can make sense of that, though. 但我只能想到一种解释
[1:54:26] He didn’t sign that birth certificate, you did. 签那份出生证明的不是他 是你
[1:54:31] Yes. 是的
[1:54:35] I signed it. 是我签的
[1:54:38] Billy brought her to our family home. 比利带她去了我父母家
[1:54:41] Our servants tried to send them away, 我家佣人想要把他们打发走
[1:54:43] but Billy started yelling. 但比利开始吵闹
[1:54:44] We were having dinner with our mother, for God’s sake. 我们当时在和母亲吃晚餐 天啊
[1:54:48] I followed Mo to the door. 我跟着摩到了门口
[1:54:50] He scorned them. 他嘲笑了他们
[1:54:52] Refused to acknowledge. 拒绝承认
[1:54:54] But I saw the truth on her face 但我在她脸上看到了真相
[1:54:56] and his, the way he looked at her. 还有他 他看她那种眼神
[1:55:00] – You confronted him about it? – I begged him! -你找他理论了吗 -我苦苦哀求了他
[1:55:03] I invoked every principle and value 我引用了我们所接受的精英教育中的
[1:55:06] that we had been raised to champion. 所有原则和价值观
[1:55:09] I was in anguish. 我很痛苦
[1:55:12] You can’t understand. 你理解不了
[1:55:13] Our whole young life, he was my hero. 小时时 他一直是我的英雄
[1:55:16] We wrote a creed. 我们写下了一则信条
[1:55:18] We were going to fix the world together. 我们要一起改造世界
[1:55:21] But to serve people, you have to love people. 但要为人民服务 就得热爱人民
[1:55:24] Mo tried, 摩尽力了
[1:55:27] but he was so brilliant, 但他才华横溢
[1:55:29] that he resented lesser minds 看不惯那些不如他的人
[1:55:32] and became hard. 变得铁石心肠
[1:55:34] Obsessed with winning, addicted to power, 沉迷获胜 对权力上瘾
[1:55:38] totally contemptuous of ideals. 完全蔑视理想
[1:55:41] This phony “man of the people.” 这就是这个虚伪的”人民公仆”
[1:55:45] When someone isn’t seen for what they truly are, 当一个人看不清自己的本性时
[1:55:49] that’s a very dangerous thing. 那就非常危险了
[1:55:53] Nobody else knows who she is? 没别人知道她是谁吗
[1:55:54] – Not even Horowitz. – Why not tell her? -霍洛维茨都不知道 -为什么不告诉她
[1:55:56] ‘Cause she would have used it. 因为她会利用这点
[1:55:58] She would’ve used it to good effect, but… 她会利用这事达到自己的目的 但是
[1:56:01] that would have destroyed Laura totally. 那就会把劳拉完全毁了
[1:56:06] Satisfaction won’t unburden a tortured heart. 达到目的并不能解放一颗备受折磨的心
[1:56:11] So… 所以
[1:56:14] I can hold it. 我可以保密
[1:56:16] So can you. 你也可以
[1:56:19] Please. 拜托了
[1:56:21] Yeah. 好
[1:56:31] It’s all in a locker in Penn Station. 全都在宾州车站的一个储物柜里
[1:56:35] If anything happens to me, 要是我出了什么事
[1:56:37] – you send that to Jacob Gleason at the Post. – The Post? -就把东西寄给《邮报》的杰各布·格里森 -《邮报》
[1:56:39] He’ll know what to do with it. 他知道怎么处理
[1:56:40] The Post is a rag. 《邮报》就是垃圾
[1:56:41] Yeah, but the Times is in your brother’s pocket, too. 是 但《时代周刊》也在你哥哥的控制之下
[1:56:46] I gotta get her out of town before that vote. 我要在投票之前把她送出城
[1:57:00] What are you doin’ here, Tony? 你在这里做什么 托尼
[1:57:01] Watchin’ your back. 帮你盯着点
[1:57:04] Come on. 别这样
[1:57:05] What do you say we go get a drink? 我们去喝一杯吧
[1:57:08] If! Sorry. 要是 抱歉
[1:57:10] How’s the eye? 眼睛怎么样了
[1:57:11] Gonna hurt for a while. 还得疼一阵子
[1:57:13] How long you been following me? 你跟踪我多久了
[1:57:14] I wasn’t. 我没有
[1:57:15] They put me on his building, and I seen you come up. 他们派我盯他住处 正好看见你出现了
[1:57:18] “They”? “他们”
[1:57:19] Yeah, let’s not bullshit each other, Lionel, okay? 我们也别藏着掖着了 莱昂内尔 行吗
[1:57:20] You been talkin’ to ’em, too. 你也跟他们谈过了
[1:57:22] Yeah, not workin’ for ’em. 对 但没有为他们干活
[1:57:24] I was gonna tell ya. 我本来打算告诉你的
[1:57:25] – Yeah? – Yeah. -是吗 -没错
[1:57:27] Okay. 行吧
[1:57:28] Was that you outside the club that night? 那晚在酒吧外面的是你吗
[1:57:31] I thought I saw someone in the alley 我觉得那个地方的老板
[1:57:33] when the owner of that place 揍我 威胁我的时候
[1:57:34] was roughin’ me up, makin’ threats. 我看到了一个人
[1:57:36] Did you tell ’em about that? 你跟他们说了吗
[1:57:37] They just pay me to keep tabs. 他们就是雇我监视
[1:57:39] So, that’s what I did. I keep tabs. 我就干这个 监视
[1:57:40] – What we do, we keep tabs. – If! If! -我们就只负责监视 -要是 要是
[1:57:42] T, he was bluffing. 小托 他在虚张声势
[1:57:46] He didn’t even have it, and they killed him for it. 他东西都没拿到 他们就杀了他
[1:57:48] But why try to figure it out, right? 为什么非要追根究底呢 对吧
[1:57:49] You’re just movin’ up. All right. 向前看就好了 行吧
[1:57:51] Sell it and tell it, letter man! 卖了 说了 运动员
[1:57:53] – Take it easy. – Tell it and sell it! -别激动 -说了 卖了
[1:57:54] Take it easy. Have a drink. 别激动 喝点东西
[1:57:55] Bring me a whiskey up. What are you drinkin’? 给我来杯威士忌 你喝什么
[1:57:57] – I’ll have a tea. – A tea? -来杯茶 -茶
[1:57:58] Very hot water with the teabag on the side. 水烫一点 茶包放旁边
[1:58:00] And milk and sugar on the side. Very hot, okay? 牛奶和糖也放旁边 水要很烫 好吗
[1:58:03] Hot tits on my milky tea face! 奶茶脸上有爆乳
[1:58:05] – Don’t pay him no mind, doll. – Sugar tits on my milk face! -别理他 亲爱的 -奶脸上有大奶
[1:58:07] Something wrong with his head. 他脑子有点毛病
[1:58:10] There’s nothin’ wrong with my head. 我脑子才没毛病
[1:58:11] Well, you could have fooled me. 你本可以骗过我的
[1:58:15] How long you been fucking Julia? 你跟茱莉亚鬼混多久了
[1:58:18] After all the things he did for you… 他为你做了那么多
[1:58:22] you couldn’t go find someone else to bang? 你就不能找别人上床吗
[1:58:24] Everybody gotta find their own way in this world, Lionel. 每个人都要找到自己的生存之道 莱昂内尔
[1:58:28] What, you think I was just gonna 怎么 你以为我打算
[1:58:29] stay in Frank’s shadow all my life? 一辈子活在弗兰克的阴影下吗
[1:58:33] Okay for you, not for me. 你可以 我不行
[1:58:44] Careful. 小心点
[1:58:51] Come on, can we just have a real drink here? 别这样 能好好喝酒吗
[1:58:52] I don’t wanna have a drink. 我不想喝酒
[1:58:53] Well, what’s the big fuckin’ deal, Lionel? He’s gone. 有什么关系 莱昂内尔 他已经死了
[1:58:55] Okay? There’s nothin’ we can do about it. 好吗 我们也无力回天
[1:58:58] We help ’em get what they want, 我们帮他们达成目的
[1:59:00] and we get on a new ride. 就开始了新的旅程
[1:59:02] An easier ride, maybe? 也许这段旅程更轻松
[1:59:05] What, after all we’ve been through, 怎么 我们经历了这么多
[1:59:07] after all we had to do to fuckin’ survive 为了生存我们做了那么多
[1:59:09] just growin’ up? 就只是岁数变大吗
[1:59:10] Come on. We’re due an easy gig. 得了吧 我们就该过得轻松点
[1:59:12] You, especially. 尤其是你
[1:59:14] Come on, I know you got a real talent. 行了 我知道你真的很有天赋
[1:59:17] I’ll make sure there’s a place for you. 我会保证你有一席之地
[1:59:19] Be real partners. 成为真正的合伙人
[1:59:25] Let’s talk about it after tomorrow, all right? 我们明天之后再说行吗
[1:59:27] I got somethin’ I gotta take care of. 我还有点事要处理
[1:59:28] Don’t go up to Harlem tonight, Freakshow. 今晚别去哈林 怪胎
[1:59:30] Stay out of it. 别掺和
[1:59:32] – What? – Just don’t do it. -什么 -反正别掺和
[1:59:35] See, I’m not so far out of the loop as you think. 我没你想的那么不知情
[1:59:38] We’re closin’ it up tonight. 我们今晚要做个了结
[1:59:40] No, no. Okay, listen to me. 不 好吧 听我说
[1:59:42] Just don’t get involved. 你别牵扯进去
[1:59:42] I found what they’re lookin’ for, all right? 我找到他们在找的东西了 好吗
[1:59:44] I got it! 在我手上
[1:59:44] It’s the last loose end. 到了收尾工作了
[1:59:45] No, no, no, you gotta call ’em, you gotta call ’em right now 不不不 打给他们 现在就打给他们
[1:59:47] – and tell ’em to call it off. – It’s already out of my hands. -让他们取消行动 -这事我已经管不了了
[1:59:48] Tony, I’ve got it. 托尼 我拿到手了
[1:59:49] Come on, let’s just have a drink. 别这样 我们喝一杯
[1:59:51] Fuck! 该死
[2:00:05] You son of a bitch! 你个狗娘养的
[2:00:07] I tried to help you. 我是想帮你
[2:00:32] – Come on! – Committee on Housing. -快点接 -住房委员会
[2:00:33] Can I speak to Laura Rose, please? 能让劳拉·罗丝接电话吗
[2:00:34] I’m sorry, she’s gone for the day. 抱歉 她已经下班了
[2:00:36] – What? – She went home. -什么 -她回家了
[2:00:36] – She wasn’t feeling well. – When’d she go? -她身体不舒服 -她什么时候走的
[2:00:38] – When? – I’m sorry, who is this? -什么时候 -抱歉 请问您是
[2:00:39] When? 什么时候
[2:00:40] About 15 minutes ago. 大概十五分钟前
[2:01:02] Take me to Harlem! Step on it! I got money! 带我去哈林 开快点 我有钱
[2:01:05] 149th and St. Nicholas! 149号街和圣尼古拉斯街路口
[2:01:19] If! Oh, shit. 要是 该死
[2:01:46] No, no, come on, run it, run it! I got money! 不 快点 快点开 快点开 我有钱
[2:01:48] If! If! If! 要是 要是
[2:01:51] Train’s going out of service. 列车故障
[2:01:53] It will not proceed beyond this station. 停靠本站后将停止发车
[2:01:58] Now, you… Go across 141st. 现在穿过141号街
[2:02:03] Yeah, up St. Nic’s, up St. Nic’s. 对 顺着圣尼古拉斯街
[2:02:12] Stop, stop, stop! Stop right here! 停停停 就在这里
[2:02:15] Laura! 劳拉
[2:02:16] Shit. 该死
[2:02:24] Son of a bitch. 狗娘养的
[2:02:48] Laura. 劳拉
[2:02:50] What are you doing… 你在这…
[2:03:04] Come on. 过来
[2:03:06] Come on. 过来
[2:03:33] No, no, not down there. They’re down there. 不 别下去 他们在下面
[2:03:43] Go up, go up. 上去 上去
[2:03:45] They’re goin’ up! 他们要上去
[2:04:02] No! No! 不 不要
[2:04:19] Go, go, go! 走 快走
[2:04:37] Come here. You all right? 过来 你还好吗
[2:04:39] – We gotta go. – Okay. -我们得走了 -好
[2:04:54] If! 要是
[2:04:58] She doesn’t know! She doesn’t know. 她不知道 她不知道
[2:05:01] Makes no difference one way or the other. 知不知道也无所谓了
[2:05:04] But I found what he’s looking for. Just tell him. 但我找到他找的东西了 你告诉他
[2:05:06] Tell him I got it. 告诉他我找到了
[2:05:07] No, no, no. That offer expired. 不 不 不 那个提议过期了
[2:05:11] And they told me you were smart. 他们还说你很聪明
[2:05:15] Motherfucker. 混蛋
[2:05:19] Smoked my best horn. 废了我最好的号
[2:05:27] No, I want to see him alone. 不 我要单独见他
[2:05:29] Yes, right now. 对 就现在
[2:05:32] Let me tell you something. You try anything funny, 你给我听着 要是你想耍什么花样
[2:05:34] and tomorrow’s gonna be the worst day 明天一定会
[2:05:35] that you’ve had in a long time, 让你痛苦很久
[2:05:36] you understand? 听懂没有
[2:05:48] Do you know where that is? 你知道这里吗
[2:05:50] I heard of it. 我听说过
[2:05:52] Think you can get her out there tonight? 你今晚能送她去这里吗
[2:05:56] I always did enjoy a night drive. 我一向喜欢开夜车
[2:06:06] Go with them, okay? 跟他们走 好吗
[2:06:08] You’ll be safe. 你会很安全的
[2:06:10] I’ll come in the morning. 我一早就过来
[2:06:13] What don’t I know? 什么事我不知道
[2:06:16] It wasn’t the story she wanted to hear. 那不是她想听的故事
[2:06:19] No good was gonna come from tellin’ it, 就算说了也没有好处
[2:06:20] so I wanted to say, “It doesn’t matter. 所以我想说 “无关紧要”
[2:06:23] It’s got nothin’ to do with you.” “跟你没什么关系”
[2:06:24] But there’s no upside in lyin’ to a woman 但是对一个比你聪明的女人撒谎
[2:06:26] who’s smarter than you, 也没有什么好处
[2:06:27] so, I told her the truth. 所以我告诉了她真相
[2:06:31] Frank told me once, 弗兰克告诉过我一次
[2:06:32] if you’re up against someone bigger than you, 如果你要对付一个比你强
[2:06:34] someone you can’t beat toe to toe, 不能跟他硬碰硬的人
[2:06:36] make ’em think you respect their size 让他们以为你顾忌他们的块头
[2:06:38] and then cut a deal that lets you walk out in one piece. 然后达成协议 让自己全身而退
[2:06:41] Then figure out a way to stick it to ’em later 然后再想出一个杀人不见血的办法
[2:06:43] without leaving your prints on the knife. 给他们来个狠狠一击
[2:06:47] Even walkin’ in there, 虽然我已经走了进去
[2:06:48] I wasn’t exactly sure how to play it. 却还是不确定要怎么出招
[2:06:50] I was just hoping, in all that steam, 只希望在这热气中
[2:06:52] he wouldn’t see me sweat. 他看不出来我在流汗
[2:06:59] If! 要是
[2:07:09] Who’s the fucking boss now, Bailey? 现在谁他妈是老大 贝利
[2:07:11] Who’s the boss? 谁是老大
[2:07:13] So, what is it with you? 你是有什么毛病
[2:07:15] I told you I can’t control it. 我说过我控制不了
[2:07:16] Didn’t your goons fuckin’ fill you in already? 你的手下难道没跟你说吗
[2:07:18] I don’t care about your fuckin’ affliction. 我才不管你的疾苦
[2:07:19] What’s your angle with this? 你在打什么主意
[2:07:20] What do you want for that file? 你想用那份文件做什么
[2:07:22] I wanna hear your side of what’s in it. 我想听听你对那份文件的看法
[2:07:24] Why? 为什么
[2:07:25] Let’s just say an unfinished puzzle makes my head hurt. 这么说吧 解不开谜团让我头疼
[2:07:28] All right? More than most people. 行吗 比大多数人都更头疼
[2:07:29] I smooth it out for your pain-in-the-ass brain, 我来帮你那讨人厌的脑子把事情捋清楚
[2:07:31] we’re puttin’ this to bed tonight? 今晚就说开了行吗
[2:07:33] Yeah, it’s your best shot. 好 机不可失时不再来
[2:07:44] I was young. 我当时年轻气盛
[2:07:46] I was the “get things done” man 我是那个办实事的人
[2:07:47] for the greatest governor in the history of this state. 为纽约州历史上最伟大的州长效力
[2:07:50] We had a party. 我们有个党派
[2:07:52] It was the good times, before the Crash. 在股灾前发展如日中天
[2:07:53] The Tammany parties were like nothing before or since. 坦慕尼派在当时可谓前无古人后无来者
[2:07:56] We had a whole fuckin’ hotel. 我们有一整家酒店作为据点
[2:08:01] I saw her there, working. 我遇见了在那里工作的她
[2:08:04] She was… 她…
[2:08:07] I’d never felt lust like that before. 我从未像那样欲火焚身过
[2:08:11] Twenty-five years later, I think about her, 即便是25年后 我还是忘不了她
[2:08:12] it still makes my blood move. 还是会为她血脉偾张
[2:08:16] I followed her into a service hallway. 我跟着她进了员工走廊
[2:08:19] She knew I had. 她知道我在跟踪她
[2:08:20] She looked back. 她回头看了
[2:08:22] She went into a supply room. I went in. 她进了储物间 我也尾随进去
[2:08:25] I took her against the spare towels. 我把她压倒在备用毛巾上
[2:08:29] You raped her. 你强奸了她
[2:08:32] I moved on her that first time, 一开始是我对她不轨
[2:08:33] but I treated her well, bought her things. 但我待她不薄 给她买各种东西
[2:08:37] Saw to it that the Party used that hotel lots for a few years. 让党派继续用那家酒店好几年时间
[2:08:41] She could have disappeared any time, 她随时都可以走人
[2:08:43] stopped working there, but she didn’t. 选择辞职 但她没有
[2:08:49] She was shy, but she knew how things worked, 她是很腼腆 但她识大局
[2:08:50] and she was always grateful. 而且总是心存感激
[2:08:51] Rape? 强奸
[2:08:53] Do you have the first inkling how power works? 你到底知不知道手握大权的滋味
[2:08:58] Power is feeling, knowing, 权力可以蒙蔽感情和理智
[2:09:01] that you can do whatever you want, 让人觉得你可以为所欲为
[2:09:02] and not one fuckin’ person can stop you. 而且无人能挡
[2:09:05] And if someone else has a dumb idea that you don’t like, 如果有人提了你不喜欢的馊主意
[2:09:08] well, that’s the end of that idea, 那这个点子就废了
[2:09:09] or the end of that person, if you want. 要是你想 把那个人废了也行
[2:09:12] And if I wanna build highways 只要我打算修公路
[2:09:14] while the rest of the country is broke, 哪怕全国其他地方入不敷出
[2:09:16] I’ll punch through any damn neighborhood I want. 我也能打穿任意一片居民区
[2:09:19] If some Negro slum is where I’m going to put my federal project, 只要我愿意把我的联邦项目或是桥梁匝道
[2:09:23] or the off ramp of my bridge, 建在某个黑人贫民区
[2:09:24] well, the goodie-goods can shriek and moan all day long. 那些伪君子大可整天尖叫哀嚎
[2:09:26] And if some chump wants to blackjack me, 要是有蠢货想胁迫我
[2:09:28] threatening to move our baseball team, 威胁我们让棒球队挪地
[2:09:30] well, buddy, 那兄弟
[2:09:31] the Dodgers can take it on the arches to the fucking coast. 道奇队可以给我滚到海边打棒球去
[2:09:34] I’ll find another team that will play ball with me 我可以另找一个愿意在我的体育场
[2:09:36] in my stadium. 跟我打球的球队
[2:09:39] And if I want to fuck some colored girl 而且我要是时不时地
[2:09:41] in a hotel room now and then, 想在酒店开房上个黑人姑娘
[2:09:42] because I’m feeling like a wrecking ball, 就因为我性致来了
[2:09:44] then, pal, I’m gonna do it. 那哥们 我就会直接开干
[2:09:48] And if you think I’m gonna let some 你要是以为
[2:09:50] chip who never should have been born, 就凭某个不该出生的无名鼠辈
[2:09:53] or your small-time boss, or my brother with his ideals 你的小老板 或者是我那个喜欢空谈理想
[2:09:56] and his forgeries in my name 伪造我的签名的弟弟
[2:09:58] slow down the work I’m getting done in this city, 就能拉低我在这座城市办事的效率
[2:10:01] then you’ve got a lot to learn about how power works. 那你还得好好学学权力是怎么运作的
[2:10:04] Because those people are invisible. 因为这些人不过是蝼蚁
[2:10:06] They don’t exist. 对我来说根本不存在
[2:10:09] See if you feel that way tomorrow after your big vote. 等你明天的大选结束看你还会不会这么想
[2:10:18] She know? 她知道了
[2:10:24] Interesting. 有意思
[2:10:26] So, it’s you and Paul? 这么说是你和保罗干的
[2:10:28] Well, I know what he wants. 我知道他在打什么算盘
[2:10:29] If he had any balls, he would have used it 他要是稍微有点胆量 早就该利用这点
[2:10:31] before to box me in and take it from me, 来限制我的手脚 夺走我的一切
[2:10:32] which I would have respected, actually, 这样我反而还会尊重他
[2:10:34] but he thinks the way that you do things matter, 但他顾及你的做事方式
[2:10:37] which is why he’ll never be anybody. 这也是为什么他永远都成不了大器
[2:10:41] You an idealist, too? 你也是个理想主义者吗
[2:10:44] You wanna trade that file to save the block you grew up on? 你想用那份文件拯救你出生长大的街区
[2:10:48] Make me move my lines for some 让我做出让步 就因为某些
[2:10:49] committee of childless women, 没孩子的女人组建的委员会
[2:10:51] howling about their Negro adoptees? 在为她们的黑人养子大呼疾苦
[2:10:54] Or are you just another blackmailing gumshoe 还是说你其实也是个想敲诈我的侦探
[2:10:56] who wants to transact with me? 想从我这里捞一笔
[2:10:59] Come on, name it! 来吧 说啊
[2:11:01] Name it, claim it, shame it! 说啊 宣布啊 可耻啊
[2:11:07] That gumshoe was my friend, 那侦探是我的朋友
[2:11:09] and the girl’s the only reason you’re still breathin’. 那姑娘是你还活着的唯一理由
[2:11:13] Do whatever you want to this city, 你怎么操纵这座城市我管不着
[2:11:15] go build your pyramids on the Nile, 你去尼罗河建金字塔都行
[2:11:17] just leave her alone. 只要你别招惹她
[2:11:19] Anything happens to her, I mail it. 她要是有任何不测 我就寄出去曝光你
[2:11:22] That’s it. 就这样
[2:11:24] That’s all of it. 没有商量余地
[2:11:31] Let me make something clear. 我把话说清楚
[2:11:32] If you or my brother messes with what I intend to do, 如果你和我弟想坏我的事
[2:11:35] I’ll make her life worse than I’ve already made his. 我会让她的日子比他的更不好过
[2:11:38] You tell him I said that. 你把我的话转告给他
[2:11:46] Well, I guess we got a deal, then. 看来我们达成协议了
[2:11:50] So, I’ll give you one for free. 那我就免费送你个情报
[2:11:53] Your man, Lieberman, 你的人 利伯曼
[2:11:54] is gonna cause you some problems. 会给你惹麻烦
[2:11:58] How so? 怎讲
[2:12:00] He owns a piece of half the companies 跟贫民区清除项目签订合同的公司里
[2:12:01] doin’ contracts with slum clearance. 有一半都是他的
[2:12:03] I’m guessin’ he hasn’t told you about that. 他应该没跟你说吧
[2:12:06] So, when you handle him, 所以你解决他的时候
[2:12:08] tell him I told you, and that’s for Frank. 说是我告诉你的 算是为弗兰克报仇
[2:12:11] Son of a bitch. 这王八蛋
[2:12:18] You come off weird, but you’re smart. 你虽然人很怪 但还是挺聪明的
[2:12:22] You should have taken my offer. 你应该接受我的提议
[2:12:25] Could have made them all get on their knees and apologize. 本可以让他们都跪下道歉
[2:12:29] But if she’s anything like her mother, 但如果她像她的母亲
[2:12:31] I understand the pull. 我懂你为何为她痴迷
[2:12:35] Right. 行吧
[2:12:37] One more thing. 还有一件事
[2:12:40] Tell my brother I read his masterwork. 告诉我弟 我看了他的杰作
[2:12:42] It’s as brilliant as everyone says. 如人所说确实很优秀
[2:12:44] Nobody could have done it better, 不会有人做得比他更好
[2:12:45] and it’s good for everyone, including me. 这对大家都有好处 包括我在内
[2:12:47] There’s not a reason in the world to deny it. 我完全没有理由拒绝
[2:12:50] Tell him I’ll give him my thoughts in the morning. 告诉他我明早会告诉他结果
[2:12:55] If! 要是
[2:13:04] Son of a bitch! 操他妈的
[2:13:50] 拒绝
[2:13:59] 定制帽店
[2:14:11] Growin’ up, I always thought Frank was a hero. 从小到大 我一直视弗兰克为英雄
[2:14:14] But he was no crusader in the end. 但他终究不是个正义斗士
[2:14:17] He was just a gumshoe 他和其他人一样
[2:14:18] tryin’ to make a buck like everyone else. 只是个想混口饭吃的普通侦探
[2:14:20] But he didn’t have to go to that war. 但他大可不必卷入那场战争
[2:14:22] He was old enough to have skipped it, 他年纪大了 不用去打仗
[2:14:24] and he went, anyway, ’cause he actually thought 但他还是义无反顾 只因内心相信
[2:14:25] this country was worth fighting for. 这个国家值得为之奋斗
[2:14:29] I never had anything I cared about enough 从来没有什么东西能让我重视到
[2:14:30] to look past my own problems, but Laura did. 去接受自己的不足 但劳拉有
[2:14:34] There was a story she wanted told 她有个故事要说
[2:14:35] and I figured it was time 我想也是时候
[2:14:37] to get off my ass and pick a side. 行动起来表明立场
[2:14:39] Hey, Gleason, for you. 格里森 给你的
[2:14:42] Hey, pal, I’m new to this beat. 哥们 我刚来跑这条新闻
[2:14:43] What’s the story here? 这是什么情况
[2:14:44] Stories of injustice and despair, 报道一些不公正与绝望
[2:14:45] 报道不公正与绝望 还是报道真正的记者心中的好新闻
[2:14:46] and back to business as usual. 然后一切照旧
[2:14:48] The American way. 经典的美国主义
[2:14:49] 做点有趣的事吧 一位朋友
[2:14:54] 谢谢你借我的记者证
[2:14:59] 作为回报 送你个普利策奖
[2:15:04] 高层与股东 威廉·M·利伯曼
[2:15:36] Are you crazy? It’s freezin’ out. 你疯了吗 外面冻死了
[2:15:51] What is this place? 这是什么地方
[2:15:55] It was Frank’s. 弗兰克的房子
[2:16:01] And looks like it’s mine now. 现在好像归我了
[2:16:10] 房契 纽约国王郡 弗兰克·明纳
[2:16:15] Still lookin’ out for you, after all. 他到现在都在照顾你
[2:16:22] Funny how things turn out. 不敢相信居然发生了这么多事
[2:16:26] Yeah. 是啊
[2:16:30] “Brooklyn’s big… “布鲁克林是很大
[2:16:34] Brooklyn’s big, but there’s things even bigger.” 布鲁克林是很大 但还有更大的东西”
[2:16:38] What’s that? 什么意思
[2:16:41] I think it’s something Frank said to me, but I… 应该是弗兰克对我说过的话 不过…
[2:16:44] I can’t remember when. 我不记得是什么时候了
[2:16:53] Maybe this is what he meant. 他说的可能就是这个吧
[2:16:57] If! 要是
[2:16:59] If! 要是
[2:17:19] 编剧 导演 爱德华·诺顿
[2:17:24] 原作小说作者 乔纳森·勒瑟姆
2019年

文章导航

Previous Post: Baahubali:The Beginning(巴霍巴利王:开端)[2015]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Being Flynn(成为弗林)[2012]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号