英文名称:Mr. Peabody & Sherman
年代:2014
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:57] | Our story begins high over New York City… | 我们的故事开始于纽约高空的 |
[01:00] | in the luxurious penthouse apartment… | 一栋豪华顶层公寓 |
[01:01] | of perhaps the most unlikely genius the world has ever known. | 故事的主角也许是世界上最奇葩的天才 |
[01:06] | Oh. Sorry. You caught me doing my yoga. | 失礼了 我正好在做瑜伽 |
[01:09] | You were expecting | 你是不是以为 |
[01:10] | downward dog, perhaps? | 我是在做下犬式瑜伽 |
[01:13] | My name is Mr. Peabody. | 我的名字叫皮博迪先生 |
[01:15] | And since we’re going to be spending some time together… | 既然我们要一起度过一段时光… |
[01:18] | I’d like to tell you a little bit about myself. | 也许我该先自我介绍一下 |
[01:20] | You see, ever since I was a pup… | 从我还是只小狗的时候 |
[01:21] | it was clear that I was different. | 就不难看出我的独特 |
[01:25] | I tried to fit in… | 我尝试过融入集体 |
[01:27] | No, thank you. | 不用 谢谢 |
[01:28] | but never could. | 但从未成功过 |
[01:30] | As I grew, I saw more and more of my littermates… | 随着我渐渐长大 越来越多的小伙伴 |
[01:33] | being chosen by their new families. | 被新的家人带走 |
[01:36] | But for some reason, I never was. | 但由于某种原因 我一直没有被选中 |
[01:41] | Come on, boy! Fetch the stick! | 过来 小家伙 去捡棍子 |
[01:43] | But why? Won’t you just throw it again? | 为什么 捡回来你又会再扔一次 |
[01:46] | It’s an exercise in futility. | 这完全是做无用功 |
[01:48] | I don’t want this one, Mommy. He’s sarcastic. | 我不想要这只 妈咪 他太刻薄了 |
[01:51] | Wait, wait! Come back! Throw the stick. | 等等 回来 再扔一次吧 |
[01:53] | I’ll stay, I’ll heel, I’ll even shake hands. | 我会听话 跟着你 甚至可以握个手 |
[01:56] | Bark, bark? | 汪 汪 |
[01:57] | So, without a family of my own… | 于是 从未拥有家人的我 |
[02:01] | I dedicated myself to the pursuit of knowledge… | 决定投身于追求知识 |
[02:04] | culture, and athletics. | 文化和运动的人生 |
[02:08] | I received my degree at Harvard. | 我拿到了哈佛的学位 |
[02:10] | Vale-dog-torian, of course. | 当然也当上了致告别辞狗 |
[02:13] | And then, I devoted myself to helping mankind. | 之后 我致力于帮助人类 |
[02:16] | I pioneered new techniques in alternative energy. | 我成为了替代能源技术的先驱 |
[02:22] | Resolved geopolitical conflicts around the globe. | 解决了地球上的地缘政治冲突 |
[02:28] | And in my spare time… | 在业余时间里 |
[02:29] | I invented the fist bump, planking, tearaway pants… | 我发明了拳击 平板支撑 流氓裤 |
[02:32] | auto-Tune… | 自动调音 |
[02:33] | the backside ollie… | 后转带板跳 |
[02:34] | and Zumba. | 还有尊巴舞 |
[02:35] | Now go | 走走 |
[02:37] | Stop | 停停 |
[02:39] | Drop | 摆摆 |
[02:41] | Pause | 暂停 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1408个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:255个,六级词汇:114个,GRE词汇:141个,托福词汇:200个,考研词汇:283个,专四词汇:231个,专八词汇:40个, 所有生词标注共:499个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[02:43] | But what I’m most proud of is my son, Sherman. | 但我最骄傲的还是我儿子 舍曼 |
[02:47] | Hi, Mr. Peabody. | 你好 皮博迪先生 |
[02:49] | Oh! Have you told them about the WABAC? | 你跟他们讲时光机了吗 |
[02:53] | I was just getting to that. | 正要讲呢 |
[02:55] | When I adopted Sherman, | 收养舍曼时 |
[02:56] | I vowed to be the best father I could be. | 我发誓一定要成为最好的父亲 |
[02:58] | To prepare him for all the wonders of the world, | 为了让他做好准备迎接世界上所有的奇迹 |
[03:01] | present and past. | 现在的和未来的 |
[03:02] | And so, Sherman inspired the greatest invention of my life… | 于是在舍曼的启发下有了我此生最棒的发明 |
[03:07] | a time machine. | 一部时间机器 |
[03:16] | Of course, time travel can be a bit unpredictable. | 当然了 时间旅行中是会有些意外 |
[03:20] | There are bound to be a few mishaps along the way. | 过程中难免有些小灾小难 |
[03:23] | Let’s just say, the Leaning Tower of Pisa | 这么说吧 比萨斜塔并非 |
[03:24] | wasn’t always leaning. | 一开始就是斜的 |
[03:26] | But there’s nothing like learning | 但是要学历史 没有什么比 |
[03:27] | the lessons of history firsthand. | 亲身体验更有效了 |
[03:29] | Right, Sherman? | 对吗 舍曼 |
[03:30] | Where are we going today, Mr. Peabody? | 我们今天去哪里 皮博迪先生 |
[03:32] | Not “Where,” Sherman. | 不是哪里 舍曼 |
[03:33] | “When.” | 是何时 |
[03:48] | Whoa! This is the biggest house I’ve ever seen! | 哇哦 这是我见过的最大的房子 |
[03:51] | It’s the Palace of Versailles, home of Marie Antoinette. | 这是凡尔赛宫 玛丽·安托瓦内特的家 |
[03:55] | You know, she was mostly famous for one thing. | 她以一件事最为著称 |
[03:57] | Cake! | 蛋糕 |
[03:59] | I love cake so much. | 我太爱蛋糕了 |
[04:06] | Marie Antoinette sure likes cake, Mr. Peabody. | 玛丽·安托瓦内特真的好喜欢蛋糕 皮博迪先生 |
[04:09] | Oh! Indeed she does. | 确实如此 |
[04:10] | Marie was a woman with a prodigious appetite… | 玛丽对所有带糖霜的食物 |
[04:12] | for all things covered with frosting. | 都爱不释口 |
[04:14] | But her expensive tastes made her | 但她昂贵的偏好也让她 |
[04:16] | the target of much criticism. | 成为了批评家们的目标 |
[04:18] | – Why? – Because, Sherman… | -为什么 -因为 舍曼… |
[04:20] | during Marie’s reign, the common people | 在玛丽的统治时期 法国人民 |
[04:21] | of France were exceedingly poor. | 处于极度贫穷的状态 |
[04:24] | You’ve got any bread? | 你有面包吗 |
[04:25] | No! I’m exceedingly poor. | 没有 我太穷了 |
[04:28] | Now, can we have some cake? | 能给我们吃点蛋糕吗 |
[04:30] | Mais, oui. | 当然[法语] |
[04:31] | Oh, yeah, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:34] | “May we” Have some cake? | 能允许我们吃点蛋糕吗 |
[04:35] | Mais, oui! | 当然 |
[04:37] | Maybe she can’t hear me through the hair. | 也许她的头发影响了她的听力 |
[04:39] | Sherman, what the queen means is… | 舍曼 王后的意思是… |
[04:41] | Ah! Let them eat cake! | 让他们吃蛋糕吧 |
[04:47] | When the queen heard the | 当王后听说 |
[04:48] | poor of Paris could not even buy bread… | 可怜的巴黎人民连面包都吃不起时 |
[04:50] | she said, “Let them eat cake.” | 她说 那就让他们去吃蛋糕吧 |
[04:53] | No! | 不会吧 |
[04:54] | I heard it myself. | 我亲耳听到的 |
[04:55] | – It’s a scandal! – It’s an outrage! | -这是莫大的丑闻 -简直出离残暴了 |
[04:56] | Down with the queen! | 打倒王后 |
[04:58] | Down with the monarchy! | 打倒君主制 |
[04:59] | Wait! | 等等 |
[05:00] | What kind of cake? | 她说的是哪种蛋糕 |
[05:09] | Smashing party, Your Majesty. | 真是场绝妙的派对 女王陛下 |
[05:12] | But now, I’m afraid Sherman and I must be… | 但现在 恐怕到了我和舍曼告别的… |
[05:15] | Sherman? Sherman? | 舍曼 舍曼 |
[05:17] | Sherman! | 舍曼 |
[05:21] | Sherman? | 舍曼 |
[05:25] | Sherman! Here, Sherman. | 舍曼 过来 舍曼 |
[05:28] | Hey, Mr. Peabody. | 你好啊 皮博迪先生 |
[05:29] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[05:31] | Trying these other cakes. | 尝尝这些蛋糕 |
[05:33] | There’s one in here with whipped cream and strawberries that’s… | 这儿有块草莓奶油霜口味的 |
[05:37] | pretty fantastic! | 简直太棒了 |
[05:39] | Sherman… | 舍曼 |
[05:40] | don’t you remember why I told you to stay | 你不记得为什么我告诉你 |
[05:42] | close to me during the French Revolution? | 法国大革命期间你要一直待在我身边了吗 |
[05:44] | Because after the French Revolution… | 因为法国大革命开始后 |
[05:46] | – it was gonna rain? – Close. | -就要下雨了 -很接近了 |
[05:48] | I said, “After the French Revolution comes… | 我说的是 法国大革命开始后 |
[05:50] | the Reign of Terror!” | 就是腥风血雨 |
[05:58] | Round up the aristocrats. | 抓住贵族们 |
[06:15] | The queen and her aristocratic cronies… | 王后和她的贵族朋友们 |
[06:18] | must pay the price for their gluttony. | 要为她们的贪婪付出代价 |
[06:21] | We will slaughter them | 我们要用对待猪狗的方式 |
[06:23] | like the dogs they are. | 惩罚他们猪狗不如的暴行 |
[06:24] | Starting with this one! | 就从这只开始 |
[06:27] | Mr. Peabody! | 皮博迪先生 |
[06:28] | What should I do? | 我该做什么 |
[06:30] | Nothing, Sherman. Just stay right there. | 什么也不用做 舍曼 待在原地 |
[06:33] | But, Mr. Peabody! | 可是 皮博迪先生 |
[06:34] | Everything is going to be fine, Sherman. | 不会有事的 舍曼 |
[06:36] | Just stay right there. | 待在原地就行 |
[06:45] | Off with his head! | 砍掉它的头 |
[06:50] | Mr. Peabody! | 皮博迪先生 |
[06:58] | A cantaloupe? | 哈密瓜 |
[07:00] | The lowest of the fruits. | 最低级的水果 |
[07:01] | Who dares to insult me with this melon? | 是谁竟敢用这只瓜侮辱我 |
[07:09] | Get that dog! | 抓住那只狗 |
[07:12] | Mr. Peabody, how did you escape? | 皮博迪先生 你是怎么逃出来的 |
[07:15] | It’s simple, Sherman. | 很简单 舍曼 |
[07:16] | I noticed the distance between the sewer lids… | 我计算了下水道盖子的间距 |
[07:18] | reasoned that there must be one | 说明断头台的正下方 |
[07:19] | directly under the guillotine platform… | 正好也有一个 |
[07:20] | noted the loose board under the basket… | 还有篮子下面有块松掉的木板 |
[07:22] | computed the angle at which the setting sun | 计算出落日余辉 |
[07:23] | would bounce off your glasses… | 打到你眼镜上的反射角 |
[07:24] | momentarily blinding the executioner… | 将导致刽子手暂时晕眩 |
[07:26] | and chose that moment to swipe the executioner’s melon… | 于是我找准时机利用哈密瓜 |
[07:28] | giving me the added weight | 增加了我的重量 |
[07:30] | to tip the boards, facilitating my exit. | 翻转了松动的木板 完成逃脱 |
[07:32] | That’s amazing! | 太帅了 |
[07:33] | It’s not amazing. | 不是帅 |
[07:34] | It was just a matter of keeping my head. | 只是为了保住我的脑袋 |
[07:37] | “Keeping your head.” | 保住你的脑袋 |
[07:39] | I don’t get it. | 我没弄明白 |
[07:40] | There he is! After them! | 他在那儿 快追 |
[07:43] | Come, Sherman, quick! | 这边 舍曼 快 |
[07:48] | Oh, this water tastes terrible. | 这水太难喝了 |
[07:50] | Interestingly, that’s not water. | 有意思的是 那不是水 |
[07:56] | Ha-ha! | 哈哈 |
[07:58] | I’ve got you now. | 抓到你啦 |
[08:01] | Indeed you have, Monsieur Robespierre. | 确实如此 罗伯斯庇尔先生 |
[08:03] | And what a master of the chase you are. | 而且您是位追捕大师 |
[08:06] | Oh, you noticed? | 被你发现了 |
[08:08] | Of course. | 当然 |
[08:09] | Doubling back on me like that. | 您知道从两边包抄我 |
[08:10] | That was genius. | 确实天才 |
[08:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:13] | I just hope you don’t take my little confederate, here. | 我只希望你不会抓住我的这位同伙 |
[08:15] | I depend on him so completely. | 我可全指望他了 |
[08:16] | Get over here, you. | 你给我过来 |
[08:18] | Drats! You’re devilishly clever. | 倒霉 你简直太聪明了 |
[08:19] | I know. And much quicker than you as well. | 我知道 而且动作也比你敏捷 |
[08:22] | But are you quick enough for this? | 但能敏捷到接住这个吗 |
[08:24] | Ha-ha! See? Quick! | 哈哈 看到了吗 动作敏捷 |
[08:25] | Quick, yes, but not too smart. | 确实敏捷 就是笨了点 |
[08:27] | Oh! Another cantaloupe! | 又是哈密瓜 |
[08:30] | Your sword! | 把剑给我 |
[08:32] | All right, Sherman, looks like it’s time | 好吧 舍曼 看来到了 |
[08:34] | for a little pop quiz in the art of fencing. | 剑术突击考试时间了 |
[08:35] | Go! | 开始 |
[08:37] | Attack! Parry! Thrust! Repeat! | 攻击 闪避 前刺 再次 |
[08:39] | No. Remise! | 不对 再刺 |
[08:41] | Good boy! | 好孩子 |
[08:58] | Ha-ha! You missed! | 哈哈 你打偏啦 |
[08:59] | I never miss. | 我从来不会打偏 |
[09:05] | Hop on! | 上来 |
[09:18] | Do you smell that, Sherman? | 你闻到什么味道了吗 舍曼 |
[09:19] | It wasn’t me, Mr. Peabody. | 不是我的味道 皮博迪先生 |
[09:21] | I know it wasn’t you. | 我知道不是你 |
[09:22] | It’s the methane gas in the sewer system. | 那是下水道里的甲烷 |
[09:23] | And given the fact that it ignites at 306 degrees Fahrenheit… | 因为甲烷的燃点是306华氏度 |
[09:27] | we’re about to use it… | 所以我们可以借它 |
[09:28] | to blast out of here! | 爆炸的力量离开这里 |
[09:30] | Hang on! | 抓紧了 |
[09:51] | Nice landing, eh, Sherman? | 完美着陆 对吧 舍曼 |
[09:56] | So, what did you learn today, Sherman? | 那么 你今天学到了什么 舍曼 |
[09:58] | That French Revolution was crazy. | 法国大革命很疯狂 |
[10:00] | How so? | 为什么呢 |
[10:01] | All those guys getting their heads chopped off… | 因为那些人都要掉脑袋了 |
[10:04] | and nobody standing up and saying it wasn’t right. | 却没人站出来说这是不对的 |
[10:06] | And think, Marie Antoinette | 而且好好想想 玛丽·安托瓦内特 |
[10:07] | could have avoided the whole revolution… | 本来可以避免这场革命的 |
[10:09] | if she’d simply issued an edict | 只要她颁布一个法令 |
[10:11] | to distribute bread amongst the poor. | 给穷人们分发一些面包就行了 |
[10:12] | But then, she couldn’t have had her dessert. | 但那样她就得牺牲她的甜点 |
[10:14] | Why not, Mr. Peabody? | 为什么要牺牲甜点 皮博迪先生 |
[10:16] | Because, Sherman, you can’t have | 舍曼 那是因为 |
[10:18] | your cake and edict, too. | 蛋糕和法令不可兼得 |
[10:22] | I don’t get it. | 我还是不明白 |
[10:33] | Where are we gonna go tomorrow, Mr. Peabody? | 我们明天去哪里 皮博迪先生 |
[10:36] | Ancient Rome? The Wild West? 1492? | 古罗马 狂野西部 还是1492年 |
[10:39] | No, Sherman, tomorrow we won’t be going to any of those places. | 不 舍曼 明天我们不去那些地方 |
[10:42] | Oh. Why not? | 为什么呢 |
[10:44] | Because tomorrow’s adventure… | 因为明天的探险 |
[10:45] | is one that you’re going to be taking all on your own. | 必须由你自己完成 |
[10:48] | What do you mean, Mr. Peabody? | 什么意思啊 皮博迪先生 |
[10:49] | Don’t you remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[10:51] | It’s your first day of school. | 明天是你第一天上学 |
[10:52] | – Oh. Can I drive? – Of course not. | -让我开行吗 -当然不行 |
[11:05] | Remember, Sherman, | 记住 舍曼 |
[11:06] | “I” before “E,” except after “C.” | I在E前面 除非有个C |
[11:09] | I know, Mr. Peabody! | 我知道 皮博迪先生 |
[11:10] | And don’t forget about the commutative principle. | 还要记得交换律 |
[11:13] | Two plus three equals three plus two. | 二加三等于三加二 |
[11:14] | I know, Mr. Peabody! | 我知道 皮博迪先生 |
[11:16] | And if you have to go to the bathroom… | 如果你要去卫生间 |
[11:17] | just raise your hand proudly and say, “I have to go.” | 只要举手说我要出去一下 |
[11:20] | I will, Mr. Peabody. | 我会的 皮博迪先生 |
[11:21] | And remember, the No. 2 pencil is standard for most uses… | 记住 2号铅笔很常用 |
[11:24] | but there are times when a No. 1 comes in handy. | 但有时也要用1号铅笔 |
[11:27] | I left a little pencil chart in your backpack… | 我在你的书包里放了张铅笔表 |
[11:28] | which you can consult if it ever becomes a judgment call. | 如果你不确定该用哪支就看看 |
[11:31] | I think I’ll be okay! | 我能照顾好自己的 |
[11:37] | Okay, bye, Mr. Peabody. | 好啦 再见 皮博迪先生 |
[11:38] | Wait. | 等等 |
[11:39] | See you after school. Sherman! | 放学我来接你 舍曼 |
[11:40] | I gotta go. I gotta sign up for the clubs. | 我要走了 我还要报名参加社团呢 |
[11:44] | No one is more in favor of participation | 没人比我更喜欢 |
[11:45] | in fraternal organizations than I. | 兄弟会了 |
[11:47] | But before you go, I want you to have this. | 但是你走之前 我得把这个给你 |
[11:51] | Thanks. What is it? | 谢谢 这是什么 |
[11:53] | A dog whistle. | 这是狗哨 |
[11:59] | It doesn’t work, Mr. Peabody. | 它坏了 皮博迪先生 |
[12:02] | It works fine, Sherman. | 它好着呢 舍曼 |
[12:05] | It’s just a frequency only dogs can hear. | 只是它的声音频率只有狗能听到 |
[12:08] | Oh, cool. | 这样啊 好的 |
[12:10] | Let that little keepsake be a reminder to you… | 这个小东西会一直提醒你 |
[12:12] | that no matter what challenges you face, | 不论你遇到了什么困难 |
[12:15] | no matter how far away I might seem… | 哪怕我看起来远在天边 |
[12:17] | Bye, Mr. Peabody! | 再见 皮博迪先生 |
[12:22] | … I’m with you. | 我都一直在你身边 |
[12:32] | George Washington. | 乔治·华盛顿 |
[12:35] | Who can tell me who he is? | 谁能告诉我他是谁 |
[12:37] | Oh, me! I can! I can! | 我 我能 我能 |
[12:39] | Uh… Sherman. | 舍曼 |
[12:41] | The first president of the United States of America. | 他是美国第一任总统 |
[12:44] | Good job. | 不错 |
[12:46] | And when President Washington was a little boy… | 当华盛顿总统小的时候 |
[12:49] | what kind of tree did he cut down? | 他砍倒的树是什么树 |
[12:52] | Ooh! Ooh, me! Me! Me! | 我 我 我 |
[12:53] | – Penny? – A cherry tree. | -佩妮 -樱桃树 |
[12:55] | Apocryphal. | 杜撰 |
[12:56] | What kind of tree is that? | 那是什么树 |
[12:58] | It’s not a tree. It’s a word. “Apocryphal.” | 那不是树 是个单词 杜撰 |
[13:00] | It means that story is not true. | 意思是这故事不是真的 |
[13:02] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[13:04] | George Washington never cut down a cherry tree… | 乔治·华盛顿从来没有砍过樱桃树 |
[13:06] | and he never said he couldn’t lie. | 而且他从未说过他不会撒谎的话 |
[13:07] | People made those stories up | 大人们编造了这些故事 |
[13:08] | to teach kids a lesson about lying… | 是为了教育小孩不要说谎 |
[13:10] | but they’re not true. | 但这些故事不是真的 |
[13:11] | He did cross the Delaware River, | 但他的确在1776年的圣诞夜 |
[13:13] | Christmas night, 1776, though. | 横渡了德拉瓦河 |
[13:16] | My dad took me there this summer. | 今年夏天我爸带我去过那儿 |
[13:17] | We crossed it, too. | 我们也穿过了这条河 |
[13:18] | I fell in. | 我掉进河里了 |
[13:21] | Looks like someone really knows | 看来某位同学对他们的历史 |
[13:23] | their history, huh, Penny? | 相当了解 对吧 佩妮 |
[13:32] | It’s really great meeting you guys. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[13:33] | Maybe you can come over to my house sometime. | 也许哪天你们可以来我家玩 |
[13:35] | I could bring my new model. It’s a hydrogen atom. | 我可以带上我的新模型 是一个氢原子模型 |
[13:38] | You’ve only got one, huh? | 你只有一个 对吧 |
[13:40] | Guess we’ll have to split it. | 看来我们得把它弄分裂了才能玩 |
[13:43] | Good one! | 好主意 |
[13:46] | Check it, guys. | 你们瞧着点 |
[13:50] | What do you got there, Sherman? | 你在吃些什么 舍曼 |
[13:52] | Kibbles or Bits? | 凯博尔思还是百吃 |
[13:54] | Actually, I’ve got baby carrots, | 事实上 我吃小胡萝卜 |
[13:56] | organic apple juice, and a tuna sandwich. | 有机苹果汁 和金枪鱼三明治 |
[13:59] | It’s super-high in omega-3s. | 富含欧米伽-3脂肪酸 |
[14:02] | So, you eat human food, huh? | 所以你还是吃人的食物的啊 |
[14:05] | Yeah. Why wouldn’t I? | 当然 为什么不吃呢 |
[14:06] | Because you’re a dog. | 因为你是一条狗 |
[14:08] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[14:09] | Sure you are. Your dad is a dog, so you’re a dog, too. | 你当然是 你爸爸是一条狗 所以你也是 |
[14:12] | I think you’re confused. It’s an adoptive relationship. | 我想你搞错了 他们是收养关系 |
[14:15] | – Zip it, Carl. – Okay. | -闭嘴 卡尔 -好吧 |
[14:16] | Here, I’ll show you. Fetch! | 来 我证明给你看 捡回来 |
[14:21] | Go on, doggy. Go get your lunch. | 去啊 小狗 去捡你的午餐 |
[14:23] | Go on. | 快去 |
[14:24] | Go get it. | 去捡起来 |
[14:27] | The humiliation. | 这是羞辱 |
[14:29] | Sherman, go get your food. | 舍曼 去捡你的午餐 |
[14:32] | Make like a good little doggy. | 要像只好狗狗一样好好表现 |
[14:41] | – What’s this? – It’s mine! | -这是什么 -是我的 |
[14:43] | Give it back! | 还给我 |
[14:45] | What is it? A whistle? | 这是什么 是哨子吗 |
[14:48] | Stupid thing doesn’t even work. | 破东西都吹不响 |
[14:50] | It’s a dog whistle, Penny. | 这是个狗哨 佩妮 |
[14:52] | It operates at a frequency that only dogs can hear. | 它发出的声音频率只有狗才能听得见 |
[14:55] | – Back up, Carl. – Okay. | -退后 卡尔 -好吧 |
[14:56] | Penny, that whistle is my private property. | 佩妮 这只哨子是我的私人财产 |
[14:59] | – Give it back! – Jump, doggy, jump. | -还给我 -跳啊 小狗 快跳 |
[15:01] | I am not a dog. | 我不是狗 |
[15:02] | Come on, Sherman! | 来吧 舍曼 |
[15:03] | Just admit it. You’re a dog. Say it. | 承认吧 你就是狗 快说 |
[15:06] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[15:08] | Not until you beg like a dog. | 除非你像条狗一样求饶 |
[15:10] | Come on, Sherman. Beg! | 快点 舍曼 求我 |
[15:12] | Fight, fight, fight! | 打啊 打啊 打啊 |
[15:16] | Mr. Peabody, thank you for coming in on such short notice… | 皮博迪先生 感谢您能一收到临时通知 |
[15:20] | to discuss the problem with Sherman. | 就赶来和我们商讨舍曼的事 |
[15:23] | Oh, it’s not a problem at all, Principal Purdy. | 这没什么 珀迪校长 |
[15:25] | I fully expected this. | 我早有心理准备 |
[15:26] | – You did? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[15:27] | And, as with all things Sherman-related, I prepared for it. | 而且 所有和舍曼有关的事我都做了准备 |
[15:30] | Here’s a curriculum that takes Sherman’s | 这份课程表内包含了 |
[15:31] | advanced preparation into account… | 所有舍曼已经学过的东西 |
[15:33] | but won’t require you to have him skip one or more grades. | 但我不会要求你让他跳级 |
[15:34] | Mr. Peabody… | 皮博迪先生 |
[15:35] | Here are some pre-algebra worksheets, an advanced reading list… | 这些是初级代数练习题 已读书单 |
[15:38] | and a link to a website I created | 还有一个我建立的网站的链接 |
[15:40] | so he can start studying Mandarin Chinese. | 这样他能开始学习中国的普通话 |
[15:42] | It is, after all, the language of the future. | 毕竟 这可是未来的世界语言 |
[15:44] | Mr. Peabody! | 皮博迪先生 |
[15:45] | I’m not saying he shouldn’t study French, too, Principal Purdy. | 我没说他不能学习法语 珀迪校长 |
[15:47] | I’m saying have him do both. | 我是说让他两种都学 |
[15:48] | Mr. Peabody! | 皮博迪先生 |
[15:49] | What? Not enough? Swahili? | 怎么 还不够吗 那斯瓦希里语呢 |
[15:53] | Sherman got into a fight today. | 舍曼今天打架了 |
[15:55] | Oh, dear. | 我的天 |
[15:57] | Pictures were taken… | 为了保险起见 |
[15:59] | for insurance purposes. | 我们拍了照片 |
[16:08] | He bit her. | 他咬了她 |
[16:11] | I must say, it doesn’t look good for you, Mr. Peabody. | 我得说 情况对您不妙啊 皮博迪先生 |
[16:16] | After all, you are a dog. | 毕竟 您是一条狗 |
[16:19] | Who, may I ask, are you? | 请问 您是哪位 |
[16:21] | I am Ms. Grunion from the Bureau of Child Safety and Protection. | 我是儿童安全保护局的格朗妮女士 |
[16:24] | We’re required by law to contact them whenever there’s an… | 按照法律要求 当意外事件发生时 |
[16:29] | incident. | 我们必须通知他们 |
[16:31] | Sherman has never done anything like this before. | 舍曼以前从未做过类似的事 |
[16:34] | I’m sure he must have had a reason. | 我敢肯定他一定另有隐情 |
[16:35] | Well, the girl was being a bit of a bully… | 那个女孩当时是有点欺负人 |
[16:37] | Quiet, Purdy! | 闭嘴 珀迪 |
[16:39] | It’s normal for children to tease. | 小孩子之间相互取笑很正常 |
[16:41] | It’s not normal for them to bite. | 但小孩子咬人就不正常了 |
[16:44] | Clearly, it’s because of how he’s being raised. | 显然 这得归咎于他被抚养的方式 |
[16:47] | In my opinion, a dog can never be | 在我看来 一条狗 |
[16:49] | a suitable parent to a little boy. | 绝不可能成为一个小男孩的称职家长 |
[16:52] | I must point out, Ms. Grunion… | 我必须指出这点 格朗妮女士 |
[16:54] | that I won the right to adopt Sherman | 是法庭授予了我 |
[16:55] | in a court of law. | 收养舍曼的权利 |
[16:57] | And the court can take it away from you. | 法庭也可以剥夺这项权利 |
[17:00] | I’ll be coming to your home | 我明晚会去你家 |
[17:02] | tomorrow evening to conduct an investigation. | 做一次调查 |
[17:04] | If I discover that you are, in any way, an unfit parent… | 如果我发现你有一丁点的不称职家长的行为 |
[17:08] | I will see to it Sherman is removed from your custody. | 我会确保你失去对舍曼的监护权 |
[17:17] | Permanently. | 而且是永久性的 |
[17:19] | I hope I’ve made myself clear. | 我希望我说得够清楚了 |
[17:26] | Crystal. | 非常清楚 |
[17:29] | I’m sorry I bit her, Mr. Peabody. | 对不起 我咬了她 皮博迪先生 |
[17:32] | I won’t do it again. | 我不会再犯了 |
[17:34] | You’re darn tooting you won’t do it again. | 这样才对 你不能再犯了 |
[17:35] | This kind of wanton violence is totally unacceptable. | 这种肆意的暴力行为是绝对不被允许的 |
[17:38] | And rather uncharacteristic, | 既然你如此崇拜甘地先生 |
[17:40] | given how you feel about Mr. Gandhi. | 怎么会做出这么出格的事呢 |
[17:42] | What on earth provoked it? | 到底是什么激怒了你 |
[17:48] | She called me a dog. | 她说我是一条狗 |
[17:58] | Well, all right then. | 那好吧 |
[18:02] | Thank you for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉了我 |
[18:05] | Try and get some sleep. | 快睡觉吧 |
[18:11] | I love you, Mr. Peabody. | 我爱你 皮博迪先生 |
[18:15] | I have a deep regard for you as well, Sherman. | 我也对你有很深的感情 舍曼 |
[20:39] | Mr. Peabody… | 皮博迪先生 |
[20:40] | you are a Nobel Prize-winning scientist. | 您是得过诺贝尔奖的科学家 |
[20:42] | An advisor to heads of state. | 国家元首的顾问 |
[20:44] | A captain of industry. | 实业巨头 |
[20:46] | Why would you want to adopt a boy? | 您为什么想要收养一个孩子呢 |
[20:49] | Because, Your Honor… | 法官大人 因为 |
[20:50] | when I found Sherman, | 当我发现舍曼的时候 |
[20:52] | it reminded me of how I started out in life. | 他让我回忆起我的小时候 |
[20:56] | And now, I want to give him the one thing I always wanted. | 而现在 我希望能给他我一直渴望的东西 |
[21:00] | A home. | 一个家 |
[21:02] | And you’re sure you’re capable of meeting all the challenges… | 你确定你有能力应对抚养一个人类小男孩时 |
[21:04] | of raising a human boy? | 所面临的所有问题吗 |
[21:06] | With all due respect, how hard could it be? | 恕我直言 这能有多难呢 |
[21:12] | Very well, then. | 很好 |
[21:13] | If a boy can adopt a dog… | 既然一个男孩能收养一条狗 |
[21:15] | I see no reason why a dog cannot adopt a boy. | 那我认为狗也同样能收养一个孩子 |
[21:23] | Da-da! | 粑粑 |
[21:25] | No, Sherman, not “Da-da.” | 不 舍曼 不是”粑粑” |
[21:26] | You shall call me “Mr. Peabody.” | 你要喊我”皮博迪先生” |
[21:29] | Or, in less formal moments, simply “Peabody.” | 或者 非正式场合下 就叫我”皮博迪” |
[21:33] | That’s right. | 对 |
[21:34] | “Mr. Pea-baba.” | “皮粑粑先生” |
[22:18] | What’s cooking, Mr. Peabody? | 在煮什么 皮博迪先生 |
[22:19] | Oh, nothing much. | 没什么 |
[22:21] | Just a little Dungeness crab with a passion-fruit basil concasser. | 珍宝蟹配上切好的百香果和罗勒 |
[22:24] | Some truffled quails in a juniper-berry reduction. | 松露鹌鹑加上浓缩杜松果酱汁 |
[22:26] | And Baked Alaska. | 还有火焰冰淇淋 |
[22:28] | Wow! Is today some kind of special occasion? | 今天是什么特别的日子吗 |
[22:31] | You could say. | 可以这么说 |
[22:32] | It’s not my birthday. | 今天不是我的生日 |
[22:33] | No, it isn’t. | 不是 |
[22:35] | It’s not your birthday. | 也不是你的生日 |
[22:36] | Right again. | 又说对了 |
[22:37] | It’s not Father’s Day. Is it? | 也不是父亲节 对吧 |
[22:40] | Nope. It’s not Father’s Day. | 不是 不是父亲节 |
[22:43] | Is the president coming to dinner again? | 是总统又要来吃晚饭吗 |
[22:45] | No. Oh. | 不是 |
[22:47] | So, who’s coming to dinner? | 那是谁要来吃晚餐 |
[22:48] | Let’s just say, if the evening is a success… | 这么说吧 如果今天晚上顺利 |
[22:51] | we can put this whole “Biting” business behind us. | 这次咬人事件就算彻底过去了 |
[23:01] | The Petersons! Welcome. | 彼得森一家 欢迎你们 |
[23:03] | So, he’s literally a dog. | 所以说 他真的是一条狗 |
[23:05] | Paul! | 保罗 |
[23:06] | No, that’s all right. | 不 没事 |
[23:07] | Although, I prefer “Literate dog.” | 不过 我更希望称我为”有文化的狗” |
[23:10] | That’s funny. | 真好笑 |
[23:11] | Isn’t that funny, Paul? | 是挺好笑的吧 保罗 |
[23:14] | He’s not a big laugher. | 他不经常笑 |
[23:16] | We’re so delighted you could make it on such short notice. | 我们很高心你们能这么快就过来 |
[23:19] | Aren’t we, Sherman? | 对吧 舍曼 |
[23:23] | Yeah, we’re interested in what’s going on, that’s for sure. | 是 我们很高心你们能来 必须高兴 |
[23:26] | Say hello to Penny, Sherman. | 和佩妮打招呼 舍曼 |
[23:28] | Hi, Penny. | 你好 佩妮 |
[23:30] | Hello, Sherman. | 你好 舍曼 |
[23:32] | Now, why don’t you go show Penny | 你带佩妮 |
[23:33] | your mineral collection, Sherman? | 看看你收集的矿石吧 舍曼 |
[23:35] | I’m sure she’ll find those new geodes | 我相信她会觉得 |
[23:37] | of yours fascinating. | 你新收集的晶洞玉石相当漂亮 |
[23:39] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[23:43] | I am so glad you accepted my invitation. | 我很高兴你们能接受我的邀请 |
[23:46] | Now, the kids can resolve | 现在 孩子们可以在格朗妮女士来之前 |
[23:47] | their differences before Ms. Grunion arrives. | 就消除彼此的偏见 |
[23:49] | You’re barking up the wrong tree, mister. In fact… | 你这是白费力气 其实… |
[23:52] | if it weren’t for Patty, I would have pressed charges already. | 要不是因为帕蒂 我早就起诉你们了 |
[23:54] | And I have to tell you, Peabody… | 而且我得警告你 皮博迪 |
[23:55] | where my daughter is concerned, | 只要是和我女儿有关的事 |
[23:57] | nothing is more important than… | 就没有什么能重要得过… |
[23:59] | Hello. Sure, I’ll take a survey. | 喂 当然 我会去做调查 |
[24:10] | Everything going swimmingly? | 一切都顺利吗 |
[24:13] | Why didn’t you tell me she was coming over here? | 你为什么不提早告诉我 她要过来 |
[24:16] | Because I didn’t want you to worry. | 因为我不想让你担心 |
[24:18] | Okay, because I didn’t want to listen to your bellyaching. | 好吧 是因为我不想听你发牢骚 |
[24:21] | Thank you for your honesty. | 谢谢你能实话实说 |
[24:23] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[24:24] | I don’t know what you think we’re supposed to do in here anyway. | 反正我不知道你希望我们在这干什么 |
[24:27] | She hates me. | 她讨厌我 |
[24:29] | Share your interests. Tell a witty anecdote. | 聊聊你的爱好 说说趣事 |
[24:31] | Mr. Peabody… | 皮博迪先生 |
[24:32] | I hate her. | 我讨厌她 |
[24:34] | Sherman, every great relationship… | 舍曼 每段美好的关系 |
[24:36] | starts from a place of conflict, | 都是从冲突开始 |
[24:37] | and evolves into something richer. | 然后发展为珍贵的感情的 |
[24:40] | Bonne chance. | 祝你好运 |
[24:43] | Make it work. | 想办法去做到 |
[24:45] | But don’t tell her about the WABAC. | 但别和她说时光机 |
[24:50] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[25:07] | Peabody, that was amazing! | 皮博迪 真是太棒了 |
[25:10] | Paul, wasn’t that amazing? | 保罗 音乐是不是很棒 |
[25:12] | I’m more into Rock-‘n’-Roll. | 我更喜欢摇滚乐 |
[25:19] | I meant Flamenco. | 我是指弗拉门戈调 |
[25:27] | Bagpipes? | 风笛 |
[25:29] | Uh, didgeridoo. | 迪吉里杜管[澳大利亚土著人常用] |
[25:34] | Sitar. | 锡塔琴[印度的大弦弹拨乐器] |
[25:35] | Steel drums. | 钢鼓 |
[25:37] | Trombone. | 长号 |
[25:38] | Xylophone. | 木琴 |
[25:39] | Djembe? | 非洲鼓 |
[25:41] | Calliope. | 蒸汽笛风琴 |
[25:42] | Oboe. Piccolo. | 双簧管 短笛 |
[25:43] | Tuba. Dobro. | 大号 冬不拉 |
[25:45] | Slide whistle. Yodeling. | 溜溜笛 约德尔调 |
[25:46] | Hurdy-gurdy. Ocarina. | 手摇风琴 陶笛 |
[25:48] | Harmonium. Musical saw. | 簧风琴 锯琴 |
[25:49] | You know what? This has been great… | 你知道吗 这些都很不错 |
[25:51] | but a complete waste of time. | 但完全是浪费时间 |
[25:53] | Now, let’s get Penny and go home! | 现在 我们去带佩妮回家 |
[25:56] | Are you all right, Paul? | 你没事吧 保罗 |
[25:57] | I’m… fine. | 我 很好 |
[26:00] | This happens whenever he’s tense. | 他一紧张就会这样 |
[26:02] | Paul, if I might… | 保罗 如果我… |
[26:03] | Stay away from me, Peabody! | 离我远点 皮博迪 |
[26:04] | Just get back! I need traction. | 回家就好 我要做牵引 |
[26:06] | You can trust me, Paul. I’m a licensed chiropractor. | 你可以相信我 保罗 我有按摩师执照 |
[26:24] | Peabody… | 皮博迪 |
[26:26] | I feel great. | 我感觉好极了 |
[26:27] | I… I really feel great! | 我 真的感觉好极了 |
[26:30] | Peabody, you’re a miracle worker. | 皮博迪 你就是个奇迹制造家 |
[26:34] | Ha-ha! Look at me! | 看我 |
[26:36] | I’m dancing! | 我在跳舞 |
[26:39] | You know, Penny… | 佩妮 |
[26:41] | Sigmund Freud says if you don’t like a person… | 西格蒙德·弗洛伊德说如果你不喜欢一个人 |
[26:43] | it’s because they remind you | 这是因为这人让你想起了 |
[26:45] | of something you don’t like about yourself. | 你对自己不满意的地方 |
[26:47] | What do you know about Sigmund Freud? | 你懂什么西格蒙德·弗洛伊德 |
[26:49] | More than you think. | 比你想象的要懂 |
[26:50] | Sure. Just like you know all that stuff… | 是啊 就像你知道的那些事 |
[26:53] | about George Washington not really cutting down the cherry tree. | 比如乔治·华盛顿并没有真的砍了一棵樱桃树 |
[26:57] | What a crock. | 一派胡言 |
[26:58] | But it’s true! | 可这是真的 |
[26:59] | – How do you know? – I just know! | -你怎么知道 -我就是知道 |
[27:01] | – Did you read it in a book? – No! | -你从书里读到的吗 -不是 |
[27:02] | – See it in a movie? – No! | -电影里看到的 -不是 |
[27:04] | Did your brainiac dad tell you? | 你的天才老爸教你的 |
[27:05] | No! | 不是 |
[27:06] | So, how do you know, Sherman? | 那你到底是怎么知道的 舍曼 |
[27:07] | How do you know? | 你 怎么 知道的 |
[27:09] | He told me. | 他告诉我的 |
[27:10] | Who told you? | 谁告诉你的 |
[27:11] | George Washington. | 乔治·华盛顿 |
[27:14] | George Washington? | 乔治·华盛顿 |
[27:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:19] | Liar. | 骗子 |
[27:23] | But don’t tell her about the WABAC. | 千万别告诉她时光机的事 |
[27:26] | He calls it the “WABAC.” | 他管它叫”时光机” |
[27:28] | So, where have you gone in it? | 所以 你们坐着它去过哪 |
[27:30] | Not “Where,” Penny, “When.” | 不是”哪” 佩妮 是”什么时候” |
[27:33] | Okay, smart guy, when? | 好吧 聪明人 去过什么时候 |
[27:35] | Oh, 1965, 1776, 1620… | 1965年 1776年 1620年 |
[27:40] | 1492, 1215, 4. | 1492年 1215年 公元4年 |
[27:44] | – Can it go back to an hour ago? – Why? | -能回到一小时前吗 -怎么这么问 |
[27:46] | Because I could take it home, pretend to be sick… | 这样我就能回家装病 |
[27:49] | and not come to this lame dinner party. | 不用来参加这个差劲的晚宴了 |
[27:51] | Mr. Peabody says you should never use the WABAC… | 皮博迪先生说千万不能用时光机 |
[27:54] | to travel to a time when you existed. | 穿越到你已经存在的时空 |
[27:56] | How come? | 为什么 |
[27:57] | There would be two of you. | 那样就有两个你了 |
[27:58] | Oh, yeah. | 也对 |
[28:00] | I guess the world’s not ready for that. | 我想世界还没准备好面对这种事 |
[28:08] | Um, well, now that we’ve seen it, maybe we should go back. | 好了 已经看过了 咱们回去吧 |
[28:11] | Are you kidding? Where should we go first? | 开什么玩笑 咱们先去哪 |
[28:15] | Mr. Peabody says I’m not allowed to drive it till I’m older. | 皮博迪先生说我得再大点才能开它 |
[28:18] | Do you do everything Mr. Peabody says? | 皮博迪先生说什么你都照做吗 |
[28:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:22] | You know what that makes you, Sherman. | 你知道那让你变成什么了吗 舍曼 |
[28:24] | An obedient son? | 听话的儿子 |
[28:26] | Nope. | 不 |
[28:27] | A dog. | 一条狗 |
[28:42] | Nice control. | 控制得真好 |
[28:44] | – Look at him go! – Take it, Patty! | -快看啊 -接住 帕蒂 |
[28:47] | Heads up, Paul! | 小心 保罗 |
[28:49] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[29:00] | This is fun! | 太有意思了 |
[29:04] | This is a little homespun concoction I like to call… | 随便调了点酒 我打算叫它 |
[29:08] | “Einstein on the Beach.” | “海滩上的爱因斯坦” |
[29:14] | To the kids. | 为孩子们干杯 |
[29:15] | To the kids! | 为孩子们 |
[29:18] | Mr. Peabody. | 皮博迪先生 |
[29:20] | Sherman? | 舍曼 |
[29:21] | Can I talk to you a second? | 能跟你说点事吗 |
[29:22] | Of course. | 当然 |
[29:23] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[29:29] | I’ve really hit it off with Penny’s parents. | 我跟佩妮的父母相处得很好 |
[29:31] | I think we can file this night under “Unqualified Success.” | 我觉得今晚可以归类为”完胜” |
[29:34] | Uh, I would hold off filing it just yet. | 还是先别急着归类吧 |
[29:37] | What do you mean? Where’s Penny? | 什么意思 佩妮呢 |
[29:40] | Uh… Ancient Egypt. | 在古埃及 |
[29:42] | You used the WABAC? | 你用了时光机 |
[29:45] | What’s happening, big guy? We’re running low. | 怎么啦 大家伙 快没酒啦 |
[29:50] | I’ll be right there, Paul. | 我马上就来 保罗 |
[29:53] | How could you do such a thing? | 你怎么能做这种事 |
[29:54] | She called me a liar… | 她说我是骗子 |
[29:55] | for saying George Washington | 因为我说乔治·华盛顿 |
[29:56] | never cut down a cherry tree. | 从没砍过樱桃树 |
[29:58] | So, you took her to see George Washington? | 所以你就带她去看了乔治·华盛顿 |
[30:01] | Yeah. She was into it. | 嗯 她被迷住了 |
[30:03] | Hey, Pea-buddy. | 皮兄弟 |
[30:06] | Where’s Penny? | 佩妮呢 |
[30:07] | – Playing hide-and-seek. – Pooping. | -在玩捉迷藏 -在上厕所 |
[30:08] | – Pooping. – Playing hide and seek. | -在上厕所 -在玩捉迷藏 |
[30:12] | Well, which is it? | 到底在哪 |
[30:14] | Hey, what’s going on here? | 到底怎么回事 |
[30:16] | Yeah. What’s going on here? | 是啊 到底怎么回事 |
[30:18] | – What have you done with Penny? – Penny? | -你们把佩妮怎么了 -佩妮 |
[30:19] | Penny? Penny! | 佩妮 佩妮 |
[30:21] | – Oh, my gosh! – Where’s our daughter? | -天啊 -我们的女儿哪去了 |
[30:23] | It’s hard to say, Paul. | 很难说 保罗 |
[30:26] | She could be here, or here, or here, or here… | 她可能在这里 这里 或者这里 这里 |
[30:31] | or here. | 这里 |
[30:34] | That will hold them. | 这样能拖住他们一会 |
[30:35] | I learned that trick from a swami | 这招是从巴厘岛的乌布区 |
[30:37] | at the Begawan Giri in Ubud, Bali. | 一个印度哲人那学来的 |
[30:38] | Let’s go! | 赶紧走 |
[30:54] | Ancient Egypt. Land of the Pharaohs. | 古埃及 金字塔 |
[30:57] | A beacon of progress on the horizon of humanity… | 人类文明进步的一座灯塔 |
[31:00] | but a cruel and barbarous civilization just the same. | 但同时也是一段野蛮而残暴的文明 |
[31:03] | I just hope Penny isn’t suffering too badly. | 但愿佩妮没太受苦 |
[31:18] | I got it. | 我来捡 |
[31:20] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[31:21] | We have come to take you home. | 我们是来带你回家的 |
[31:24] | Ugh! What’s the Egyptian word for “Tattletale”? | 古埃及语的”告密者”怎么说 |
[31:27] | But that’s beside the point. | 但这不是重点 |
[31:29] | Get your clothes on, we’re going home. | 赶紧换好衣服 我们回家 |
[31:30] | Who died and made you Pharaoh? | 谁死了轮到你当法老了 |
[31:32] | Now, bring on the mani-pedi. | 现在 来给我梳妆打扮 |
[31:35] | See, Mr. Peabody? Impossible! | 看到没 皮博迪先生 做不到啊 |
[31:38] | Indeed, but watch what happens… | 的确 但走着瞧吧 |
[31:40] | when an immovable object meets an irresistible force. | 看一个坚固的物体受到不可抗力会怎样 |
[31:43] | Penny… | 佩妮 |
[31:44] | come here, right now. Penny, come! | 过来 快点 佩妮 快过来 |
[31:47] | I’m not Penny anymore. | 我不再是佩妮了 |
[31:49] | Now, I’m Princess Hatsheput, | 我现在是哈特谢普苏特公主 |
[31:51] | precious flower of the Nile. | 珍贵的尼罗河之花 |
[31:53] | “Precious,” Perhaps, but if you think | “珍贵” 也许吧 但如果你以为 |
[31:55] | we’re going to leave you here… | 我们会把你留在这里 |
[31:56] | you are most definitely in “De-Nile.” | 你就绝对会成为尼罗河”死”花 |
[32:00] | I don’t get it. | 没听懂 |
[32:01] | Now, come along. | 走吧 |
[32:02] | Unhand her! | 放开她 |
[32:05] | What’s the matter, my sweet little desert blossom? | 怎么了 我甜美的沙漠小花 |
[32:07] | Are these barbarians bothering you? | 这些野蛮人在骚扰你吗 |
[32:10] | As a matter of fact, they are. | 事实上 没错 |
[32:12] | Bow, barbarians. | 鞠躬 野蛮人 |
[32:14] | As you wish, Your Highness. | 如您所愿 陛下 |
[32:16] | Who’s that, Mr. Peabody? | 他是谁 皮博迪先生 |
[32:18] | That, Sherman, is the living image of Amun… | 舍曼 他是太阳神阿蒙的化身 |
[32:21] | son of Akhenaten, | 阿肯那顿之子 |
[32:22] | lord of the 18th Dynasty of the New Kingdom… | 古埃及新王国时期第十八代王朝的国王 |
[32:24] | King Tutankhamun. | 图坦卡蒙法老 |
[32:25] | Otherwise known as “King Tut.” | 又称”图特王” |
[32:27] | My boyfriend. | 我男朋友 |
[32:28] | King Tut is your boyfriend? | 图特王是你男朋友 |
[32:31] | Would you like me to have them skinned, covered with honey… | 要不要我把他们剥皮 涂蜜 |
[32:34] | and laid in a pit of fire ants? | 再推入火蚁坑 |
[32:37] | You would do that for me? | 你会为了我做这种事吗 |
[32:38] | Anything, my desert flower. | 任何事 我的沙漠小花 |
[32:40] | Consider it a wedding gift. | 就当是结婚礼物吧 |
[32:42] | What? You can’t marry this guy! | 什么 你不能嫁给这家伙 |
[32:44] | Why not? | 为什么不行 |
[32:45] | Well, for one, his name rhymes with “Butt.” | 首先 他名字的谐音是”屁股” |
[32:48] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[32:49] | I’m gonna have a big, fat, Egyptian wedding. | 我要举办一场大型的古埃及婚礼 |
[32:51] | Spoiler alert, King Tut dies young. | 剧透一下 图特王没活多久就死了 |
[32:54] | Are you sure you’ve thought this through? | 你确定你考虑清楚了吗 |
[32:56] | Oh, trust me, I’ve thought it through. | 相信我 我考虑得非常清楚 |
[32:57] | I’m getting everything. | 我会继承一切 |
[32:58] | The royal astronomers have decreed… | 皇家天相师已判定 |
[33:00] | the wedding must take place tomorrow at dawn. | 婚礼必须在明天黎明之际举行 |
[33:03] | Who is he? | 他是谁 |
[33:04] | – He is Ay. – He is you? | -他是我 -他是你 |
[33:06] | I am Ay. The Grand Vizier. | 我叫”我” 大维齐尔 |
[33:09] | Yeah, that’s his name. | 对 他就叫这名字 |
[33:11] | Oh, Grand Vizier, would you | 大维齐尔 能否请您 |
[33:12] | mind telling the precious princess, here… | 告诉这位珍贵的公主 |
[33:14] | precisely what it means to marry the young Pharaoh. | 嫁给年轻的法老 究竟意味着什么 |
[33:17] | Gladly. | 我很乐意 |
[33:18] | It means she will be bound to him in eternity… | 那意味着她将永世与他为伴 |
[33:22] | through the sacred ceremonies | 如神圣的经书中所述 |
[33:23] | of disembowelment and mummification… | 她将通过神圣的仪式 被开膛取出内脏 |
[33:27] | as described in the holy texts. | 制成木乃伊 |
[33:29] | Um, hold up a second. | 稍等一下 |
[33:30] | Can you walk me through that, somebody? | 有人能跟我详细解释一下吗 |
[33:32] | What he means, Penny, | 他的意思是 佩妮 |
[33:34] | is that when I die they’ll kill you, too. | 等我死了 他们会把你也杀了 |
[33:36] | And then they’ll rip out your organs, | 然后会取出你的内脏 |
[33:37] | stuff them in canopic jars… | 放入卡诺匹克罐中 |
[33:38] | and then mummify whatever is left. | 再把剩余的部分制成木乃伊 |
[33:40] | Okay, I’m seeing this now. | 好吧 我现在明白了 |
[33:41] | Thank you. I’m going to go with them. | 谢谢你 我决定跟他们走 |
[33:44] | There’s no turning back now. | 现在可回不了头了 |
[33:47] | To the palace! | 回宫殿 |
[33:49] | Let the wedding preparations begin! | 开始筹备婚礼吧 |
[33:51] | Mr. Peabody! Sherman! | 皮博迪先生 舍曼 |
[33:53] | Do something! | 做点什么 |
[33:54] | Don’t worry, Penny! | 别担心 佩妮 |
[33:56] | We’ll save you! | 我们会救你的 |
[34:01] | Hey, wait! You can’t just… | 等等 你不能就这么… |
[34:04] | leave us here. | 把我们扔在这里 |
[34:06] | Mr. Peabody? | 皮博迪先生 |
[34:07] | Yes, Sherman? | 怎么了 舍曼 |
[34:09] | Can I hold your hand? | 我能牵你的手吗 |
[34:10] | Of course you can. | 当然可以 |
[34:12] | Boy, your hand is cold, Mr. Peabody. | 天 你的手真凉 皮博迪先生 |
[34:14] | Sherman? | 舍曼 |
[34:17] | That’s not my hand. | 那不是我的手 |
[34:25] | That’s disarming. | 威胁解除了 |
[34:27] | Now, to find a way out of here. | 现在 找路离开这里吧 |
[34:31] | Look around, Sherman. | 四处看看 舍曼 |
[34:32] | These tombs are lined with hieroglyphics… | 这些古墓布满了象形文字 |
[34:35] | designed to assist the Pharaohs’ souls | 目的是帮助法老的灵魂 |
[34:37] | in their journey to the afterlife. | 顺利进入来世 |
[34:39] | And they may assist us as well. | 它们同样也可能帮助我们 |
[34:44] | Oh, this depicts the God Anubis | 这里画着阿努比斯神 |
[34:46] | sailing the boat of Ra to the underworld. | 乘着拉神的船去了冥界 |
[34:48] | It appears the boats of Ra are the key to our escape. | 看来拉神的船就是我们逃生的钥匙 |
[34:52] | We must find them in time to stop the wedding. | 必须赶紧找到它们 好及时阻止婚礼 |
[34:54] | Well, if you ask me, we should let her marry that guy. | 要我说的话 就该让她嫁给那家伙 |
[34:57] | They deserve each other. | 他们挺配的 |
[34:58] | What’s that, Sherman? | 怎么了 舍曼 |
[35:00] | Tut? Give me a break. | 图特 饶了我吧 |
[35:01] | Bald, wears a skirt, and makeup. | 又秃 又穿裙子 还化妆 |
[35:05] | If I didn’t know any better, | 要是我不了解你的话 |
[35:06] | Sherman, I would say you were jealous. | 舍曼 我会以为你吃醋了 |
[35:07] | Jealous? Of what? | 吃醋 吃什么醋 |
[35:09] | Tut’s affection for Penny, of course. | 当然是图特喜欢佩妮这事 |
[35:11] | You think I like Penny? | 你觉得我喜欢佩妮 |
[35:14] | Give me a break! | 饶了我吧 |
[35:16] | It’s not like I want to hold her hand, or go to the park… | 我可不想牵着她的手 或者跟她逛公园 |
[35:20] | or watch her while she’s brushing her hair. | 或者看着她梳头 |
[35:26] | Or anything. | 我什么都不想 |
[35:34] | Quickly, Sherman. | 快点 舍曼 |
[35:39] | Ah, ah, ah! Careful, Sherman. | 小心 舍曼 |
[35:42] | It’s a booby trap. | 这是种机关 |
[35:44] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的 |
[35:46] | You said “Booby.” | 你说脏话了 |
[35:49] | One wrong step and we’re done for. | 走错一步我们就完了 |
[35:54] | “The boat… | “拉神… |
[35:55] | of Ra sails straight… | 之船 笔直驶向… |
[35:58] | to day. | 今天 |
[35:59] | Take the wrong boat… | 选错船 |
[36:03] | man will pay.” | 之人 将付出代价” |
[36:04] | All right, Sherman, now it’s your turn. | 好了 舍曼 该你了 |
[36:06] | Do the puzzle exactly as I did. | 照我刚才那样跳 |
[36:09] | Think it through, one step at a time. | 好好回忆 每次跳一步 |
[36:16] | The boat Of Ra sails straight… | 拉神之船笔直驶向… |
[36:17] | play. | 游戏 |
[36:19] | Uh, I mean, “Pay.” | 我是说 “代价” |
[36:21] | Oh, my. | 糟糕 |
[36:29] | Run! | 快跑 |
[36:36] | The boats of Ra! | 拉神之船 |
[36:37] | One boat is the way out, the other will send us… | 只有一艘能带我们出去 另一艘 |
[36:39] | plunging into darkness and certain death. | 会带我们进入黑暗和死亡 |
[36:41] | What? | 什么 |
[36:43] | Sherman, get in the boat. | 舍曼 上船 |
[36:44] | As soon as I move these blocks together, | 等我把这些石台推到一起 |
[36:46] | it’s going to move very fast. | 船就会飞速前进 |
[36:47] | Which boat, Mr. Peabody? | 哪艘船 皮博迪先生 |
[36:48] | What? | 什么 |
[36:49] | Which boat is the “Not-certain- death-plunge” Boat? | 哪艘才是”不去黑暗和死亡”之船 |
[36:52] | That one! | 那艘 |
[37:07] | We did it, Sherman! | 我们做到了 舍曼 |
[37:08] | Sherman? | 舍曼 |
[37:09] | Mr. Peabody! | 皮博迪先生 |
[37:11] | What are you doing over there? | 你怎么去那边了 |
[37:13] | I thought you pointed to this one! | 我以为你指的是这艘 |
[37:40] | Sherman? Sherman? | 舍曼 舍曼 |
[37:43] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧 |
[37:45] | I’m good. | 我没事 |
[37:59] | The Sun God, Ra… | 奉拉神之命 |
[38:01] | commands us to begin the sacred ceremony! | 我们将开始神圣的庆典 |
[38:16] | Bring forth the blade for the blood oath. | 呈上血誓之刃 |
[38:24] | Where blade meets flesh in this sacred rite… | 当刀刃在这场神圣的典礼上与血肉相遇 |
[38:31] | We pay tribute… | 我们向 |
[38:33] | to the sun god, Ra! | 拉神朝贡 |
[38:35] | Wait! | 且慢 |
[38:38] | Anubis! | 阿努比斯 |
[38:40] | The God of death! | 死亡之神 |
[38:41] | The wedding must not continue. | 婚礼必须终止 |
[38:43] | Why, Anubis, why? | 为什么 阿努比斯 |
[38:45] | Plagues. Plagues! | 瘟疫 瘟疫 |
[38:48] | If this marriage pact is sealed… | 若此婚约生效 |
[38:50] | I will shower down upon the land uncountable plagues. | 我将用无尽的瘟疫灌溉这土地 |
[38:54] | Oy, again with the plagues! | 靠 又是瘟疫 |
[38:56] | Why did I ever move to Egypt? | 我搬来埃及到底图个啥啊 |
[38:58] | But, Anubis, the Sun God, Ra, has decreed… | 可是 阿努比斯 拉神已经决定 |
[39:02] | that this girl is to be the boy-king’s wife. | 这女孩将成为少年国王的妻子 |
[39:05] | That’s so funny. | 说来好笑 |
[39:06] | I was talking to the Sun God, Ra, just the other day… | 我前几天刚跟拉神聊过 |
[39:10] | and he told me he changed his mind. | 他说他改主意了 |
[39:12] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:13] | Old “Flip-Flop Ra,” | “说变就变的拉神” |
[39:15] | We call him here in the underworld. | 我们在冥界都这么叫他 |
[39:18] | But it’s too late. We’ve already paid for the catering. | 可现在太晚了 餐饮费都已经付了 |
[39:22] | Too bad! You’re going to lose your deposit. | 太可惜了 那钱你们是拿不回来了 |
[39:28] | More smoke, Sherman. This canine subterfuge is working. | 再弄点烟 舍曼 咱这场戏起作用了 |
[39:32] | Deliver the girl… | 把这位女孩 |
[39:33] | to the gates of the city, and leave her there… | 送到城门 留她一人 |
[39:36] | where the Gods will retrieve her forthwith. | 神会随即带她离去 |
[39:39] | Only in this manner may the plagues upon this land be avoided. | 只有这样 此地才能免受瘟疫之灾 |
[39:44] | The girl must go! | 那女孩必须送走 |
[39:48] | Anubis has spoken! | 阿努比斯已经发话 |
[39:50] | Take this girl to the gates! | 把这女孩送到城门 |
[39:59] | Anubis, you sound unwell. | 阿努比斯 你的声音不对劲啊 |
[40:02] | Well, I have been feeling a little under the weather… | 刚才我身体稍有不适 |
[40:04] | but I’m feeling much better now. | 现在好多了 |
[40:08] | Thank you. | 谢关心 |
[40:20] | Penny, Sherman, quickly. | 佩妮 舍曼 快跑 |
[40:22] | Come on, Penny. | 快点 佩妮 |
[40:23] | Sherman! | 舍曼 |
[40:30] | Runaway bride! | 新娘逃婚了 |
[40:32] | Stop them, you fools! | 拦住他们 你们这帮白痴 |
[40:53] | Penny, Sherman, climb aboard. | 佩妮 舍曼 快上去 |
[41:06] | They’re getting away! | 他们要逃走了 |
[41:23] | I got it. | 归我了 |
[41:28] | We made it. | 我们做到了 |
[41:29] | – Where do we go next, Mr. Peabody? – Home. | -接下来去哪 皮博迪先生 -回家 |
[41:31] | We’ve got to get back to the dinner party… | 我们得赶回晚宴 |
[41:33] | before Penny’s parents realize she’s missing. | 不能让佩妮的父母发现她不见了 |
[41:35] | We don’t have to mention the whole… | 我们不需要告诉他们 |
[41:38] | King Tut wedding thing, right? | 我和图特王结婚的事吧 |
[41:39] | Certainly not. | 当然不用 |
[41:41] | Anyway, as far as I’m concerned, | 反正对我而言 |
[41:43] | they get married too young in Ancient Egypt. | 古埃及的人们结婚太早了 |
[41:44] | Or, perhaps, I’m just some old “Giza”. | 也有可能是我有点”老土”了 |
[41:49] | 吉萨金字塔 公元前1329年 | |
[41:52] | Warning. | 警告 |
[41:53] | WABAC power supply insufficient. | 时光机电量不足 |
[41:55] | Charge now. Warning. | 请充电 警告 |
[41:58] | Uh, what’s the matter, Mr. Peabody? | 怎么了 皮博迪先生 |
[42:00] | All this zipping about the cosmos has drained our power supply. | 在时空里穿来穿去 把电用完了 |
[42:03] | We’re going to have to make an unscheduled stop. | 不得不进行一次计划外的停留 |
[42:05] | As luck would have it… | 运气好的话 |
[42:06] | we have just enough power to make it to the Renaissance. | 剩余电量能够穿到文艺复兴时期 |
[42:21] | I can’t even tell my left brain from my right anymore! | 我已经被你搞得烦死了 |
[42:25] | How many times I got to tell you, Mona Lisa? | 我要跟你说多少次 蒙娜·丽莎 |
[42:27] | Mona Lisa? | 蒙娜·丽莎 |
[42:28] | – No, no, no… – I can’t paint the picture… | -别别别 -你要是不微笑的话 |
[42:31] | until you smile! | 我就没法继续画了 |
[42:33] | Leonardo, tell me one thing I have to smile about. | 莱奥纳多 说一样能让我微笑的东西 |
[42:36] | The sunshine, the pasta. | 阳光 意面 |
[42:38] | All the things that make Italy such a popular tourist destination! | 所有让意大利成为著名旅游胜地的东西 |
[42:42] | But I have not seen any of them, Leonardo! | 可我一样都没见着 莱奥纳多 |
[42:45] | Because I’m sitting here all day on my abbondanza! | 因为我在这破椅子上坐了一整天 |
[42:49] | I don’t think that means “chair” in Italian. | 意大利语里”椅子”好像不是这么说的 |
[42:52] | Ah, Peabody, my old friend. | 皮博迪 我的老朋友 |
[42:56] | What a welcome interruption! | 感谢您前来拜访 |
[42:58] | Believe you me, this woman is making me nuts. | 相信我 这女的快把我逼疯了 |
[43:02] | So, how you been? | 你最近怎么样呀 |
[43:04] | Good to see you. What do you want? | 很高兴见到你 想要什么呀 |
[43:06] | We’re in a desperate hurry to get home, | 我们急着要回家 |
[43:08] | but the WABAC needs a jump start… | 但是时光机需要应急电源充电 |
[43:10] | and we thought, who better than | 转眼一想 还有谁比 |
[43:12] | Leonardo da Vinci to help us on our way? | 莱奥纳多·达·芬奇更能帮我们呢 |
[43:14] | Peabody, I would love to help you, | 皮博迪 我真的很想帮你 |
[43:17] | but you come at a very bad time. | 但你来得不巧 |
[43:19] | I don’t know what I’m going to do with this crazy woman. | 我不知道该怎么搞定这个疯女人 |
[43:24] | You see what I mean? | 你懂了吧 |
[43:25] | What seems to be the problem? | 有什么问题吗 |
[43:26] | “What is the problem?” | “什么问题” |
[43:28] | I am halfway done with the painting, she won’t even smile. | 我都画了一半了 她却笑都不笑 |
[43:31] | Fine. I smile. | 好吧 那我笑给你看 |
[43:36] | No! That’s a fake smile! | 不 这是假笑 |
[43:39] | Everybody knows that! | 所有人都看得出来 |
[43:40] | Why don’t you make it a real smile? | 为什么你就不能发自内心地笑一下呢 |
[43:42] | Why don’t you say something funny? | 为什么你就不能逗我笑呢 |
[43:44] | I paint the paintings. | 我会画画 |
[43:46] | I make the machines. | 我会制造机器 |
[43:48] | I don’t tell the jokes! | 但我不会讲笑话 |
[43:51] | Perhaps, I can be of assistance. You see… | 也许我能帮个忙 |
[43:53] | humor is not immune to the laws of science. | 幽默也能和科学结合起来 |
[43:56] | Using algorithms, we can extrapolate | 运用算法 我们可以推算出 |
[43:58] | what is universally considered “funny”… | 什么才是”好笑”的东西 |
[43:59] | thus producing a formula that is | 然后研究出一个方程式 |
[44:02] | scientifically certain to cause laughter. | 一定可以科学地逗人发笑 |
[44:04] | Case in point, the pratfall. | 比如 “狗啃泥” |
[44:13] | Is everyone amused? | 大家都笑了吧 |
[44:18] | The data was so clear. | 算出来是这样的啊 |
[44:20] | Don’t worry, Mr. Peabody. | 别担心 皮博迪先生 |
[44:21] | – I got it! – No, no. Sherman… | -我来帮你 -别 舍曼 |
[44:38] | Hold that smile! | 保持这个笑容 |
[44:40] | Hold it right there! No move! No move! | 就这样 别乱动 别乱动 |
[44:50] | Well, Leo, if my calculations are correct… | 莱奥 如果我计算无误 |
[44:53] | this machine of ours should generate enough centrifugal force… | 这台机器能产生足够的离心力 |
[44:55] | to send us home. | 把我们送回家 |
[44:57] | I got one last piece I gotta pound in place. | 还需要钉最后一个地方 |
[44:59] | Sherman, why don’t you fetch the hammer for Mr. Da Vinci? | 舍曼 把锤子递给达·芬奇先生 |
[45:03] | Okay, Mr. Peabody. | 好的 皮博迪先生 |
[45:09] | Mr. Peabody! | 皮博迪先生 |
[45:11] | Well done, Sherman. | 干得好 舍曼 |
[45:12] | But, Mr. Peabody! | 但是 皮博迪先生 |
[45:13] | Very helpful. | 帮大忙了 |
[45:29] | Sherman! | 舍曼 |
[45:30] | Yes, Mr. Peabody? | 什么事 皮博迪先生 |
[45:33] | The hammer. | 锤子 |
[45:34] | Da Vinci. | 给达·芬奇 |
[45:37] | Okay, Mr. Peabody. | 好的 皮博迪先生 |
[45:42] | Here you go, Mr. Da Vinci. | 给你 达·芬奇先生 |
[45:44] | Do you need any help? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[45:45] | No, no. That’s quite all right. | 不用 没什么可帮忙的 |
[45:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[45:49] | Sherman. | 舍曼 |
[45:51] | Let’s go. Let’s go explore. | 我们去探险吧 |
[45:54] | Well, I’m supposed to be having father-son time with Mr. Peabody. | 可是现在是我和皮博迪的父子时间 |
[45:58] | Wouldn’t you rather have fun with me? | 难道你不想和我一起玩吗 |
[46:01] | Okay. | 好的 |
[46:02] | Sherman… | 舍曼 |
[46:03] | where are you going? | 你们要去哪 |
[46:05] | Exploring. | 去探险 |
[46:06] | But we need your help. | 我们这里还需要帮忙 |
[46:07] | No, we don’t! I mean, we can manage. | 不用了 我是说我们俩能搞定 |
[46:10] | Somehow. | 总可以的 |
[46:12] | He’s a boy, Peabody. | 他是个男孩子 皮博迪 |
[46:13] | Let him have his fun. Let him go. | 放手让他出去闯闯吧 |
[46:16] | Thanks, Mr. Peabody! | 谢谢皮博迪先生 |
[46:21] | He’s growing up, Peabody. | 总要长大的啊 皮博迪 |
[46:23] | Like a baby bird leaving the nest. | 就像即将离巢的雏鸟 |
[46:27] | Isn’t it wonderful? | 难道不好吗 |
[46:36] | It’s like a museum. | 这里像博物馆一样 |
[46:39] | It’s like a toy store. | 应该是像玩具店 |
[46:52] | Check this out. | 快看 |
[46:53] | It’s the world’s biggest model airplane. | 这就是世界上最大的飞机模型了吧 |
[46:56] | It’s not a model, Penny. It’s a prototype. | 这不是模型 佩妮 是飞机雏形 |
[46:59] | And we should probably just leave that alone. | 我们最好还是别去碰它了 |
[47:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:03] | But wouldn’t it be cool if we could fly it? | 但我们要是开着它飞岂不是很酷炫 |
[47:05] | I don’t think Mr. Peabody would like that. | 我觉得皮博迪先生不希望我们这么做 |
[47:07] | Well, Mr. Peabody isn’t here. | 但皮博迪先生不在这 |
[47:10] | Just tell me how it works. | 教我怎么运行吧 |
[47:11] | Please? | 求你了 |
[47:13] | For learning. | 就当学习知识了 |
[47:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[47:17] | The thrust comes from this kind of crossbow doohickey here. | 推进力是从这个像十字弓的东西产生的 |
[47:20] | Then it shoots along the track | 然后飞机就会沿着这条轨道发射出去 |
[47:22] | until the wind catches the wings. | 然后风会将机翼托起 |
[47:24] | But how does it go? | 那要怎么启动呢 |
[47:26] | How do you take off? | 怎样才能起飞 |
[47:28] | Oh, you just pull down that lever. | 只要拉下那根木杆就可以了 |
[47:31] | This one? | 这个吗 |
[47:32] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[47:42] | This is crazy! | 真是太疯狂了 |
[47:44] | No, it’s not, Sherman. It’s fun! | 不是疯狂 舍曼 是有趣 |
[47:46] | We’re gonna die! | 我们会死的 |
[47:48] | Oh, stop being such a party pooper and enjoy it! | 别这么扫兴 好好享受吧 |
[47:57] | Nothing is as beautiful as an elegant equation… | 能把漂亮的方程式转变成 |
[48:00] | translated into perfect engineering. | 完美的机械装置真是世上最美妙的事了 |
[48:03] | Why can’t children be so simple? | 为什么孩子就不能这样轻易照顾呢 |
[48:05] | Because children are not machines, Peabody. | 因为孩子可不是机器 皮博迪 |
[48:08] | Believe me, I tried to build one. | 相信我 我还试着制造过一个 |
[48:12] | Oh! It was creepy. | 特别吓人 |
[48:16] | Here, Sherman! You fly it! | 来 舍曼 你来开 |
[48:18] | But I don’t want to fly! | 但我不想开 |
[48:20] | Sure you do. It’ll be fun! | 试了你就会爱上的 很好玩的 |
[48:22] | No, seriously, Penny, I don’t want to! | 我说真的 佩妮 我不想开 |
[48:24] | I’m letting go. One… | 我要放手喽 一… |
[48:26] | Don’t let go! | 别放手 |
[48:27] | Two… | 二… |
[48:29] | – No! – Three! | -不要啊 -三 |
[48:33] | Penny, fly the plane! | 佩妮 快操作 |
[48:35] | No, Sherman! | 不 舍曼 |
[48:36] | You’re going to have to save us! | 得靠你来救我们 |
[48:37] | But I can’t do it! | 但我做不到 |
[48:39] | I’m serious, Penny. I don’t know how to fly! | 我没开玩笑 佩妮 我真不会开 |
[48:42] | You can do it! I know you can! | 你能做到的 我相信你 |
[48:44] | Come on, Sherman. | 快点 舍曼 |
[48:45] | Fly! | 快开 |
[49:12] | See? You got this, Sherman. | 我就说吧 你会开了 舍曼 |
[49:15] | You’re right. I have got this. | 你说得对 我会开了 |
[49:25] | Mamma Mia! Da Vinci’s at it again! | 天啊 达·芬奇又造了什么鬼东西 |
[49:27] | You ever see that child he made? | 你见过他造的孩子吗 |
[49:29] | So creepy. | 特别吓人 |
[49:31] | Papa. Mama. | 爸爸 妈妈 |
[49:33] | Papa. Mama. | 爸爸 妈妈 |
[50:02] | All done up here, Leonardo. | 我这搞定了 莱奥纳多 |
[50:04] | And I am all done down here. | 我这也全搞定了 |
[50:06] | It is beautiful, isn’t it? | 这真是太完美了 |
[50:08] | Every piece in its place | 每一个零件都精确地 |
[50:09] | doing precisely what it’s supposed to do. | 发挥它们的作用 |
[50:12] | Look, Peabody! | 快看 皮博迪 |
[50:14] | It’s my flying mach… | 那是我的飞行… |
[50:16] | My flying machine? | 我的飞行器 |
[50:17] | Sherman. | 舍曼 |
[50:18] | Sherman? | 舍曼 |
[50:20] | Sherman, what are you doing up there? | 舍曼 你在那上面干什么 |
[50:22] | I’m flying! | 我在开飞机 |
[50:24] | But, Sherman, you don’t know how to fly! | 但是舍曼 你不会开啊 |
[50:26] | I don’t? | 我不会吗 |
[50:27] | No! | 是啊 |
[50:35] | Turn! | 转向 |
[50:36] | Turn, Sherman! | 转向 舍曼 |
[50:37] | Lean! | 侧飞 |
[50:52] | Sherman? | 舍曼 |
[50:53] | Sherman! Are you okay? | 舍曼 你没事吧 |
[50:56] | That was pretty fantastic! | 刚才真是太棒了 |
[51:00] | Oh! I can’t believe it! | 简直难以置信 |
[51:03] | My flying machine! It’s work! | 我的飞行器 可以飞 |
[51:05] | Sherman! You are the first flying man! | 舍曼 你是第一位空中飞人 |
[51:10] | Oh, you should be very proud, Peabody. | 你该为他感到自豪 皮博迪 |
[51:12] | Very, very proud! | 无比自豪 |
[51:14] | “Proud” doesn’t begin to describe it. | 我现在可远不止”自豪” |
[51:18] | Leonardo, will you please fire up the mechanism? | 莱奥纳多 能启动那台机器吗 |
[51:39] | Papa. Mama. | 爸爸 妈妈 |
[51:41] | Papa. Mama. | 爸爸 妈妈 |
[51:43] | Mona! | 蒙娜 |
[51:46] | Papa. Mama. | 爸爸 妈妈 |
[51:47] | The kid! | 吓人孩子 |
[52:15] | I’m sorry I broke the plane, Mr. Peabody. | 我撞毁了飞机真是抱歉 皮博迪先生 |
[52:17] | Well, you should be. You could have been killed. | 你们确实该道歉 你们差点就没命了 |
[52:20] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[52:22] | Sherman flew a plane. He was amazing! | 舍曼开飞机了 他很棒 |
[52:24] | Sherman destroyed a priceless | 舍曼刚毁了一件无价的 |
[52:26] | historical artifact. | 具有历史意义的艺术品 |
[52:28] | Whatever. You should be happy. | 我才不管 你应该开心才对 |
[52:30] | It turns out Sherman is | 因为这证明了舍曼 |
[52:31] | not a complete and total loser, after all. | 并不是彻头彻尾的无能 |
[52:33] | Yeah, Mr. Peabody. | 是啊 皮博迪先生 |
[52:34] | It turns out I’m not a complete and total loser, after all. | 这证明了我并不是彻头彻尾的无能 |
[52:39] | Ms. Peterson… | 彼得森小姐 |
[52:40] | stop turning my son into a hooligan. | 别把我儿子教成小混混 |
[52:43] | It’s not my fault he’s a hooligan. | 他成了混混又不是我的错 |
[52:44] | Yeah, it’s not her fault I’m a hooligan. | 是啊 我成了混混不是她的错 |
[52:47] | Well, it’s certainly not my fault! | 那更加不是我的错了 |
[52:48] | I’ve spent the last seven years | 我花了七年时间 |
[52:50] | teaching Sherman good judgment. | 教舍曼如何辨别是非 |
[52:51] | If you’re such a great parent… | 如果你真这么伟大 |
[52:53] | why is Ms. Grunion trying to | 为什么格朗妮女士想把 |
[52:54] | take Sherman away from you? | 舍曼从你身边带走 |
[52:58] | Is that true? | 这是真的吗 |
[53:00] | Is someone gonna take me away from you? | 有人要把我从你身边带走吗 |
[53:02] | No, Sherman, I’ll never let that happen. | 不 舍曼 这不会发生的 |
[53:05] | You just need to trust me. | 你只需要相信我 |
[53:06] | Oh, dear, a black hole! | 天啊 黑洞 |
[53:14] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[53:16] | If I can’t pull us out of here… | 如果我们无法挣脱 |
[53:17] | we’re going to be smashed to smithereens on the event horizon. | 将在进入黑洞的瞬间被撕得粉碎 |
[53:25] | There’s not enough power to resist the gravitational pull! | 动力似乎不足以抵抗黑洞的引力 |
[53:28] | I’ve got to divert everything to the reverse thrusters. | 我要把所有动力集中到反向推进器上 |
[53:31] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[53:32] | Tell you what? | 告诉你什么 |
[53:34] | Why didn’t you tell me Ms. Grunion | 为什么不告诉我格朗妮女士 |
[53:35] | was trying to take me away from you? | 想把我从你身边带走 |
[53:37] | It’s not your job to worry about these things. | 你不必担心这些事 |
[53:39] | You just didn’t think I could handle it. | 你就是觉得我没法处理好 |
[53:41] | We’ll discuss it later. Now, sit down. | 以后再讨论这件事 你现在给我坐下 |
[53:43] | I don’t want to discuss it later! | 我不想以后再谈 |
[53:45] | Sherman, sit! | 舍曼 坐下 |
[53:46] | You can’t talk to me like that. | 你不能这样跟我讲话 |
[53:48] | I’m not a dog. | 我又不是狗 |
[53:50] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[53:51] | I said, I’m not a dog! | 我说 我又不是狗 |
[53:54] | You’re right, Sherman, you’re not. | 你说得对 舍曼 你的确不是 |
[53:56] | You’re just a very bad boy! | 你只是个坏孩子 |
[53:59] | T-minus 10 | 倒数 十 |
[54:01] | nine, eight | 九 八 |
[54:03] | seven | 七 |
[54:04] | six | 六 |
[54:06] | five | 五 |
[54:07] | four, three | 四 三 |
[54:09] | two | 二 |
[54:10] | one. | 一 |
[54:26] | Sherman? | 舍曼 |
[54:27] | Penny? | 佩妮 |
[54:29] | Sherman, are you okay? | 舍曼 你没事吧 |
[54:34] | Sherman? | 舍曼 |
[54:43] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[54:45] | Where are we, anyway? | 我们这是在哪啊 |
[54:48] | Oh, no. | 死定了 |
[54:50] | We’re on the brink of one | 我们即将迎来 |
[54:51] | of history’s most ferocious conflicts. | 历史上最凶残的战争之一 |
[55:08] | Delivery. | 快递 |
[55:17] | How are we doing, heroes of Greece? | 感觉怎么样啊 希腊的英雄们 |
[55:20] | Feeling good? | 士气昂扬 |
[55:21] | Feeling strong? | 精力旺盛 |
[55:24] | Okay, let’s get warmed up! | 好 咱们先热身 |
[55:26] | We don’t want to pull something out there. | 等会可别出岔子 |
[55:28] | Remember what happened to Achilles. | 想想阿喀琉斯的故事 |
[55:28] | 希腊勇士 出生后其母握其脚踵倒提着在冥河水中浸过 因此除未浸过的脚踵之外 浑身刀枪不入 | |
[55:30] | That whole thing with his heel. | 他那可怜的脚踵 |
[55:34] | Looking good, Diomedes. | 看起来不错 多米德斯 |
[55:36] | Menelaus, my man! | 梅内劳斯 好样的 |
[55:38] | My man. | 好样的 |
[55:40] | Are you ready to get on the field, Shermanus? | 你准备好出战了吗 舍曼厄斯 |
[55:42] | Sure thing, Mr. Agamemnon. | 当然 阿伽门农先生 |
[55:46] | That’s cute. | 真可爱 |
[55:52] | Odysseus, what news do you bring? | 奥德赛斯 你有什么消息 |
[55:55] | Someone left this for us. | 有人送来了这个 |
[55:57] | A present. Nice. | 礼物 不错 |
[55:59] | It looks just like our horse. | 看上去像咱们的马 |
[56:02] | Should I bring it inside? | 我要把它拿进去吗 |
[56:05] | It would be rude not to. | 不收下的话太不礼貌了 |
[56:12] | I did not see that coming! | 真是吓人一跳啊 |
[56:14] | Ugh! Jeez Louise, what is that smell? | 上帝啊 这是什么味啊 |
[56:20] | Ooh. That is the smell of victory. | 那是胜利的味道 |
[56:22] | Yeah! Victory! | 胜利 |
[56:24] | Greetings, men of Athens, Sparta and Thebes. | 雅典 斯巴达和底比斯的武士们好 |
[56:27] | Peabody, here. | 鄙人是皮博迪 |
[56:29] | I’ve come for Sherman. | 我是来接舍曼的 |
[56:31] | – Do you know this guy? – I thought I did | -你认识这家伙吗 -我以为我认识 |
[56:33] | but now I’m not so sure. | 可现在我不确定了 |
[56:34] | Then he must be a spy. Kill him! | 那他肯定是个间谍 杀了他 |
[56:36] | No! No! | 别 别 |
[56:39] | He’s my dad. | 他是我爸爸 |
[56:41] | Your dad? Huh? | 你爸爸 |
[56:43] | It’s an adoptive relationship. | 他们是领养关系 |
[56:47] | Thank you for taking such good care of my son, Agamemnon. | 谢谢你如此照顾我儿子 阿伽门农 |
[56:50] | But it’s time for him to come home. | 但是他该回家了 |
[56:53] | Sorry, Mr. Peabody, I’ve joined the Greek army. | 抱歉 皮博迪先生 我已经加入希腊军队了 |
[56:56] | Shermanus is one of us now. | 舍曼厄斯现在是我们的一员了 |
[56:57] | – He’s a brother. – I’m his brother. | -他是我兄弟 -我是他兄弟 |
[56:58] | He’s my son. | 他是我儿子 |
[57:00] | – He took an oath. – I took an oath. | -他宣过誓了 -我宣过誓了 |
[57:01] | He’s seven! | 他才七岁 |
[57:02] | And a half! | 七岁半 |
[57:04] | All sons must prove themselves to their fathers. | 所有的儿子都必须向自己的父亲证明自己 |
[57:08] | Today | 今天 |
[57:09] | Shermanus will prove himself on the field of battle. | 舍曼厄斯将在战场上证明自己 |
[57:13] | But he’s only a child. | 但他还只是个孩子 |
[57:14] | Your dad may not think you’re ready to become a man, Shermanus, | 你父亲也许认为你还没长大 舍曼厄斯 |
[57:17] | but we do. | 但是我们相信你 |
[57:20] | Yeah, Mr. Peabody. | 没错 皮博迪先生 |
[57:21] | Now, I’ll show you what I can handle. | 现在我要向你证明我能搞定 |
[57:23] | FYI, a lot of heroes have father issues. | 告诉你吧 很多英雄都有父子问题 |
[57:25] | My old man is a minotaur. | 我父亲是个牛头怪 |
[57:27] | Half man, half bull, all judgment. | 人的身子 牛的头 遭尽白眼 |
[57:30] | Ajax, here, strongest guy in the world | 这位阿贾克斯是世界上最强壮的人 |
[57:32] | but his father never accepted that his real dream was to sing. | 但他父亲接受不了他想唱歌的梦想 |
[57:36] | I wanted to be in the Greek chorus. | 我想加入希腊合唱团 |
[57:38] | Uh, yeah, and don’t even get me started about Oedipus. | 对了 俄狄浦斯的故事更是离奇 |
[57:40] | Let’s just say that you do not want | 我只能说 你绝对不想 |
[57:42] | to be at his house over the holidays. | 在节假日的时候去他家 |
[57:44] | It’s awkward. | 尴尬死了 |
[57:46] | Sherman, I’m concerned you haven’t thought this through. | 舍曼 我担心你没想清楚 |
[57:48] | This is war. Do you realize what’s about to happen? | 这是战争 你知道将会发生什么吗 |
[57:51] | I’ll tell you what’s gonna happen. | 我告诉将会发生什么吧 |
[57:53] | We’re gonna destroy their houses! | 我们将要毁掉他们的房屋 |
[57:55] | Pull down their temples! | 摧毁他们的庙宇 |
[57:57] | And make the streets of the city run red | 让整座城市的街道浸在 |
[58:00] | with Trojan blood! | 特洛伊的鲜血中 |
[58:04] | Blood! Blood! Blood! | 鲜血 鲜血 鲜血 |
[58:17] | Zeus on three! One! | 三声后进攻 一 |
[58:19] | Sherman, I absolutely forbid you to fight in the Trojan War. | 舍曼 我坚决禁止你加入特洛伊战争 |
[58:22] | It’s not fair! All my friends are fighting in the Trojan War. | 不公平 我的朋友都参加了特洛伊战争 |
[58:25] | – Two! – Sherman, it’s dangerous. | -二 -舍曼 这很危险 |
[58:27] | I’m wearing a helmet. | 我戴了头盔 |
[58:28] | – Three! – You’re not going! | -三 -你不许去 |
[58:29] | Oh, yes, I am. | 我去定了 |
[58:30] | Zeus! | 进攻 |
[58:33] | Zeus! Zeus! | 进攻 进攻 |
[58:37] | Eat my bronze, you Trojan dogs! | 受死吧 你们这群特洛伊狗 |
[58:43] | Eat my bronze, you Trojan dog! | 受死吧 你们这群特洛伊狗 |
[58:58] | Well, that’s cutting it close. | 还真险啊 |
[59:02] | This is why I ask you to obey me, Sherman. | 所以我才叫你听我的话 舍曼 |
[59:06] | Because I’m your father, and it’s my job to keep you safe. | 因为我是你爸 我有责任保证你的安全 |
[59:11] | But are you sure Ms. Grunion won’t take me away? | 但是你确定格朗妮女士不会把我带走吗 |
[59:16] | Not as long as I’m around. | 只要我还活着 她就休想 |
[59:30] | Mr. Peabody! | 皮博迪先生 |
[59:31] | Help me! | 救我 |
[59:33] | Penny! | 佩妮 |
[59:42] | Smell my victory! | 闻闻我的胜利 |
[59:44] | Smell it! | 闻闻 |
[59:45] | Hey! That’s my ride! | 那是我的马 |
[59:55] | Mr. Peabody | 皮博迪先生 |
[59:56] | Hurry! | 快 |
[1:00:00] | I’ll take that. | 给我了 |
[1:00:49] | You did it, Sherman! | 你做到了 舍曼 |
[1:00:51] | Mr. Peabody helped. | 多亏皮博迪的帮忙 |
[1:00:52] | Now, let’s get to the WABAC, go home, | 咱们现在去找时光机 回家 |
[1:00:54] | un-hypnotize Penny’s parents | 然后解除佩妮父母的催眠 |
[1:00:55] | finish that dinner party, eat my Baked Alaska | 继续晚宴 吃我做的火焰冰淇淋 |
[1:00:57] | charm the pants off Ms. Grunion | 让格朗妮女士见识一下我的魅力 |
[1:00:58] | and make sure none of this ever happens in the first place. | 然后确保这一切都没有发生过 |
[1:01:01] | Sounds good. | 计划不错 |
[1:01:03] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[1:01:08] | Sherman! | 舍曼 |
[1:01:09] | – Penny! – Sherman, no! | -佩妮 -舍曼 别去 |
[1:01:30] | Mr. Peabody. | 皮博迪先生 |
[1:01:32] | Mr. Peabody? | 皮博迪先生 |
[1:01:35] | Mr. Peabody! | 皮博迪先生 |
[1:01:42] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[1:01:54] | Oh, Mr. Peabody! What should I do? What should I do? | 皮博迪先生 我该怎么办 我该怎么办 |
[1:02:01] | There’s nothing you can do, Sherman. | 你也无能为力了 舍曼 |
[1:02:06] | I just want to go home. | 我只想回家 |
[1:02:11] | Home. | 家 |
[1:02:13] | That’s it. | 没错 |
[1:02:15] | I got an idea. | 我有办法了 |
[1:02:17] | Come on! | 快走 |
[1:02:20] | Where are we gonna go? | 我们要去哪 |
[1:02:21] | We’re going home. | 我们要回家 |
[1:02:23] | There’s only one person who can help us | 只有一个人能帮我们 |
[1:02:25] | and that’s Mr. Peabody. | 而那个人就是皮博迪先生 |
[1:02:27] | What are you talking about? How is that even possible? | 你在说什么呀 这怎么可能呢 |
[1:02:29] | We’ve got a time machine, Penny! | 我们有时光机啊 佩妮 |
[1:02:31] | I can set it so that we’ll get home | 我可以把它设置到带我们回到 |
[1:02:33] | when Mr. Peabody is still there. | 皮博迪仍然在的时候 |
[1:02:35] | But I thought you’re not supposed | 可是你不是不应该 |
[1:02:36] | to go back to a time when you existed. | 回到自己也存在的时候吗 |
[1:02:38] | What choice do we have? | 我们还有其它选择吗 |
[1:02:40] | Error. You are attempting to travel to an era in which you exist. | 出错了 你试图回到自己也存在的年代 |
[1:02:44] | This could alter the fabric of space-time. | 这可能会改变时空的构造 |
[1:02:48] | Error. Error. | 出错 出错 |
[1:02:51] | Hang on! | 抓好了 |
[1:03:00] | This is fun! | 太有意思了 |
[1:03:05] | This is a little homespun concoction I like to call | 随便调了点酒 我打算叫它 |
[1:03:09] | “Einstein on the Beach.” | “海滩上的爱因斯坦” |
[1:03:11] | Yummy. | 好喝 |
[1:03:14] | To the kids. | 为孩子们干杯 |
[1:03:16] | To the kids! | 为孩子们 |
[1:03:18] | Mr. Peabody. | 皮博迪先生 |
[1:03:20] | Sherman? Penny? | 舍曼 佩妮 |
[1:03:22] | Can we talk to you a second? | 我能跟你说点事吗 |
[1:03:23] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:03:24] | Excuse me. | 恕我失陪 |
[1:03:28] | I’ve really hit it off with your parents. | 我跟你的父母相谈甚欢 |
[1:03:30] | I think we can file this night under “unqualified success”. | 我觉得今晚可以归类为”完胜” |
[1:03:33] | I’d hold off filing it just yet. | 还是先别急着下定论吧 |
[1:03:36] | What do you mean? | 你们这是什么意思 |
[1:03:37] | Why are you two dressed like ancient Greeks? | 你们俩怎么穿得跟古代希腊人一样 |
[1:03:39] | – You used the WABAC! – I did. | -你用了时光机 -没错 |
[1:03:41] | I know, it’s terrible! | 我知道 这糟透了 |
[1:03:43] | But why? | 可是为什么 |
[1:03:44] | Penny and I got into an argument about George Washington. | 我和佩妮因为乔治·华盛顿的事吵起来了 |
[1:03:46] | So, I made him show me the WABAC. | 所以我就逼他带我看时光机 |
[1:03:48] | And I lost her in ancient Egypt. | 我在古埃及把她弄丢了 |
[1:03:49] | And I got engaged to King Tut. | 我跟图特王订了婚 |
[1:03:50] | – So, I came back and got you. – Then we ran out of gas. | -于是我就回来找你 -接着我们油用光了 |
[1:03:52] | – In Florence. – Went into a black hole. | -在佛罗伦萨 -我们进了黑洞 |
[1:03:54] | And then you died in ancient Troy. | 然后你就死在了古特洛伊 |
[1:03:56] | Died? I have a hard time believing that. | 死了 我很难相信 |
[1:03:58] | It’s true! | 是真的 |
[1:03:59] | But now you’re here, and everything’s gonna be okay. | 但是现在你还在 所以一切都会好的 |
[1:04:02] | I told you never to come back to a time when you existed | 我跟你说过不许回到你自己也存在的时刻 |
[1:04:04] | because there would be two of you! | 因为那样就会出现两个你 |
[1:04:05] | Yeah, but the other one of me is in ancient Egypt. | 没错 可另一个我在古埃及呢 |
[1:04:13] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[1:04:14] | He’s you, but from another timeline. | 他就是你 不过来自另一个时间段 |
[1:04:16] | But I thought you said | 可你不是说过 |
[1:04:17] | never to come back to a time when you existed. | 永远不许回到自己也存在的时间嘛 |
[1:04:19] | – Exactly! – I know. | -没错 -我知道 |
[1:04:22] | But what was I supposed to do? | 可我还能怎么办呢 |
[1:04:23] | Mr. Peabody died in ancient Troy. | 皮博迪先生死在了古特洛伊 |
[1:04:25] | Died? | 死了 |
[1:04:26] | I have a hard time believing that. | 我很难相信 |
[1:04:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:04:29] | What are we going to do? | 我们要怎么办 |
[1:04:31] | Well, for starters, both Shermans can’t stay here. | 首先 两个舍曼都不能待在这儿 |
[1:04:33] | Why? We could get bunk beds. | 为什么 我们可以睡上下床 |
[1:04:34] | I was thinking the same thing. | 我也这么想 |
[1:04:36] | That’s so weird. It’s like we’re twins! | 真神奇 咱俩就像是双胞胎 |
[1:04:37] | I was thinking that, too! | 我也这么想 |
[1:04:40] | You see? We can’t have two Shermans in the same timeline. | 看到了吧 两个舍曼不能同时出现 |
[1:04:43] | It puts too much strain on the space-time continuum. | 这让时空连续体变形得太厉害了 |
[1:04:47] | What to do? What to do? The Petersons | 怎么办 怎么办 这一切都得 |
[1:04:48] | can’t know any of this. | 瞒着彼得森夫妇 |
[1:04:50] | Hey, Pea-buddy. | 皮兄弟 |
[1:04:53] | How’s it going? | 你还好吗 |
[1:04:54] | Patty and I are working up an appetite. | 我和帕蒂都饿了 |
[1:04:58] | Mmm. The smells coming from your kitchen are yummy! | 你家厨房传来的香味太诱人了 |
[1:05:00] | Especially that Baked Alaska. | 尤其是那个火焰冰淇淋 |
[1:05:02] | So, what’s going on here? | 你们在干嘛 |
[1:05:04] | Yeah, what’s with the getups? | 是啊 怎么穿成这样 |
[1:05:06] | Toga party! | 托加袍派对 |
[1:05:07] | Toga party? | 托加袍派对 |
[1:05:09] | Yes, it is a toga party! | 没错 是托加袍派对 |
[1:05:13] | Well, what about dinner? | 那什么时候开饭 |
[1:05:14] | I’m starving. | 我饿死了 |
[1:05:15] | Why don’t we head into the dining room | 我们何不去餐厅尝尝 |
[1:05:17] | and tuck into those quails you’ve been yakking about? | 你一直念叨的鹌鹑肉呢 |
[1:05:19] | – No! – Why not? | -不行 -为什么 |
[1:05:20] | Because it’s so fun right here! | 因为这里太好玩了 |
[1:05:34] | Ms. Grunion! | 格朗妮女士 |
[1:05:35] | How delightful. | 真高兴见到你 |
[1:05:37] | We were having such a good time. | 我们玩得正开心呢 |
[1:05:38] | I almost forgot you were coming. | 我差点忘了你要来了 |
[1:05:40] | Well, why don’t you join the party? | 你何不加入我们的派对呢 |
[1:05:42] | I’m not here for a party. I’m here for the investigation. | 我不是来参加派对的 我是来调查的 |
[1:05:45] | Good. Why don’t you start investigating over here? | 好 那你何不从这里开始呢 |
[1:05:49] | Or here, or here, or here… | 或是这里 这里 这里 |
[1:05:52] | Stop waving your hands around! | 你的手别晃个不停 |
[1:05:56] | Sherman? | 舍曼 |
[1:05:57] | Wait! Is that…? | 等一下 那也是 |
[1:05:59] | Sherman! | 舍曼 |
[1:06:01] | Dos Shermanos? What’s going on here, Peabody? | 两个舍曼 这是怎么回事 皮博迪 |
[1:06:08] | Nobody move! | 都不许动 |
[1:06:09] | Sherman, I’ve got to get | 舍曼 我必须赶在 |
[1:06:11] | you out of here before you touch yourself. | 你碰自己之前带你离开这 |
[1:06:15] | Mr. Peabody! You didn’t die! | 皮博迪 你没死 |
[1:06:17] | Of course I didn’t die. | 我当然没死啦 |
[1:06:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:06:20] | Hey. How did you get back? | 你是怎么回来的 |
[1:06:22] | Well, after a few failed experiments | 在几次失败的实验过后 |
[1:06:24] | I hit upon a combination of bones, stone and yak fat | 我偶然发现了骨头 石头和牦牛脂肪的组合 |
[1:06:26] | and constructed a rudimentary WABAC. | 并用它们造了个简易的时光机 |
[1:06:28] | You know what they say | 俗语有云 |
[1:06:29] | “If at first you don’t succeed, Troy, Troy again.” | 如果开始不成功 就继续努力 |
[1:06:33] | This is no time for puns! Even good ones. | 这不是玩文字游戏的时候 多好玩都不行 |
[1:06:36] | Penny, Sherman, quickly! | 佩妮 舍曼 快走 |
[1:06:37] | You’re not going anywhere. | 你哪也不许去 |
[1:06:39] | I’ve seen quite enough to remove the boy | 以我的所见足以把这个孩子 |
[1:06:42] | both boys, from this home. | 两个孩子都带走 |
[1:06:44] | No, don’t, Ms. Grunion, please! | 请别这样 格朗妮女士 |
[1:06:47] | This is all my fault. I started it. | 都是我的错 是我挑起的 |
[1:06:52] | I’m so sorry, Sherman. | 对不起 舍曼 |
[1:06:54] | You have nothing to apologize for, Penny. | 你不必道歉 佩妮 |
[1:06:57] | A dog should never have been allowed | 从一开始就不该允许 |
[1:06:59] | to adopt a boy in the first place. | 让一条狗收养孩子 |
[1:07:01] | Now, come along. | 快跟我走 |
[1:07:02] | Ms. Grunion, be careful! | 格朗妮女士 小心 |
[1:07:06] | What’s happening? | 发生了什么 |
[1:07:12] | Mr. Peabody, help! | 皮博迪先生 救命 |
[1:07:14] | Sherman! Sherman! | 舍曼 舍曼 |
[1:07:29] | Hey! Where did the other two go? | 另外两个哪去了 |
[1:07:31] | Our cosmic doubles combined in order to reconcile a paradox | 我们的时空双重身份合体了 |
[1:07:36] | in the space-time continuum. | 以调和时空连续体悖论 |
[1:07:39] | Okay, that makes sense. | 好吧 可以理解 |
[1:07:41] | I don’t know what just happened here, | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[1:07:43] | but I know it was wrong! | 但肯定是不对的 |
[1:07:46] | – This boy is coming with me! – Mr. Peabody! | -孩子得跟我走 -皮博迪先生 |
[1:07:48] | – No, Ms. Grunion! – Let me go! | -别 格朗妮女士 -放开我 |
[1:07:49] | Get back here! | 回来 |
[1:07:51] | Ow! Ow! You’re hurting me! | 你弄疼我了 |
[1:08:01] | He bit me! | 他咬了我 |
[1:08:04] | He bit me! | 他咬了我 |
[1:08:08] | Yes, hello, police. | 你好 警察局 |
[1:08:10] | I’d like to report an assault. | 我要报警 |
[1:08:12] | A bite. | 有人咬我 |
[1:08:13] | Mr. Peabody, what are we gonna do? | 皮博迪先生 我们怎么办 |
[1:08:15] | Get here as soon as possible. | 尽快过来 |
[1:08:17] | Run! | 快跑 |
[1:08:19] | He’s kidnapping the children! Oh! | 他要绑架孩子们 |
[1:08:23] | I can’t believe you bit her, Mr. Peabody! | 你竟然咬了她 皮博迪先生 |
[1:08:25] | I know, Sherman, it was wrong. | 我知道 舍曼 我错了 |
[1:08:27] | “Wrong”? | 错了? |
[1:08:28] | It was awesome! | 太了不起了 |
[1:08:32] | and erase this mess. | 消除混乱 |
[1:08:37] | There he is! He’s got my daughter in that giant space apple! | 他在那 把我女儿带到太空大苹果里了 |
[1:08:48] | My face is numb. | 我的脸麻了 |
[1:08:52] | Whoo-hoo! Yes! | 太棒了 |
[1:08:55] | What’s wrong? | 怎么回事 |
[1:09:00] | Time travel failed. | 时空旅行失败 |
[1:09:02] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[1:09:03] | What is it, Mr. Peabody? | 怎么回事 皮博迪先生 |
[1:09:06] | Our cosmic doubles colliding | 我们时空双重身份的对撞 |
[1:09:07] | ripped a hole in the space-time continuum. | 将时空连续体撕裂出一个洞 |
[1:09:09] | That’s why we didn’t get to the past. | 所以我们回不到过去 |
[1:09:14] | Hey, Peabody! | 你好 皮博迪 |
[1:09:16] | Looks like the past is coming to us. | 好像过去回来找我们了 |
[1:09:20] | Oof! I will get you, dog! | 我会抓住你这条狗的 |
[1:09:23] | And your little boy, too! | 还有你的小儿子 |
[1:09:27] | Penny! | 佩妮 |
[1:09:28] | My bride! | 我的新娘 |
[1:09:33] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:09:37] | Oh, dear. | 天啊 |
[1:09:47] | Follow that orb! | 追上那颗球 |
[1:10:02] | Incoming! | 躲进去 |
[1:10:07] | What sort of creature are you? | 你是什么东西 |
[1:10:09] | The name is Grunion! | 我叫格朗妮 |
[1:10:15] | I’m in love! | 我爱上她了 |
[1:10:19] | I just need to find a wormhole. | 我需要找到一个虫洞 |
[1:10:28] | Hey, Einstein, it’s a red light. | 爱因斯坦 现在是红灯 |
[1:10:30] | Hey, I’m walking, here! | 我正走路呢 |
[1:10:33] | Cake! | 蛋糕 |
[1:10:40] | There they go. Don’t lose them. | 他们在那 别跟丢了 |
[1:10:48] | I’m trying to find another wormhole… | 我试着找其他的虫洞 |
[1:10:50] | but they all lead back to the present! | 但都是指向现在的 |
[1:10:51] | Time travel failed. | 时空旅行失败 |
[1:10:53] | Time travel failed. | 时空旅行失败 |
[1:11:01] | There he is. After them! | 他在那 跟上 |
[1:11:04] | Penny, my queen, I know you’re in there. | 佩妮 我的王后 我知道你在里面 |
[1:11:07] | We’re coming, Shermanus! | 我们来了 舍曼厄斯 |
[1:11:13] | Time travel failed. | 时空旅行失败 |
[1:11:15] | Mr. Peabody! | 皮博迪先生 |
[1:11:16] | Look out! | 小心 |
[1:11:26] | Shermanus, hold on. | 舍曼厄斯 坚持住 |
[1:11:28] | We shall release you from this egg. | 我救你出来 |
[1:11:33] | Drop the saber and step away from the futuristic orb. | 放下刀 远离那个未来球体 |
[1:11:36] | I take orders from no man! | 我不听任何人指挥 |
[1:11:44] | Don’t tase me, bro. | 别揍我 老兄 |
[1:11:48] | Come out, Peabody, with your paws in the air. | 出来 皮博迪 举起爪子 |
[1:11:53] | Mr. Peabody, you’re under arrest | 皮博迪先生 你因为 |
[1:11:55] | for kidnapping, reckless endangerment… | 绑架 过失伤人 |
[1:11:57] | And a multiplicity of major traffic violations. | 还有多起严重交通违章而被捕了 |
[1:12:00] | You don’t understand. | 你们不明白 |
[1:12:01] | There’s a rip in the space-time continuum! | 时空连续体被打乱了 |
[1:12:04] | If you arrest me, I won’t be able to fix… | 如果逮捕我 我就不能修复它 |
[1:12:06] | Blah, blah, blah. For too long | 装高深 这么久以来 |
[1:12:08] | you’ve bamboozled the world with your fancy jargon | 你用花言巧语和小红领结 |
[1:12:11] | and that little red tie of yours | 迷惑大家 |
[1:12:13] | and look what’s come of it. | 看看最后闯了多大的祸 |
[1:12:14] | Take him away! | 抓走 |
[1:12:15] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:12:17] | Mr. Peabody! | 皮博迪先生 |
[1:12:18] | Sherman! | 舍曼 |
[1:12:21] | What’s gonna happen to Mr. Peabody? | 他们会怎么处置皮博迪先生 |
[1:12:23] | Don’t you know what happens to dogs that bite? | 你难道不知道怎么对付咬人的疯狗吗 |
[1:12:27] | Let me go. | 放开我 |
[1:12:28] | You don’t know what you’re doing. | 你不知道这意味着什么 |
[1:12:30] | Please, before it’s too late. | 放开我 趁现在还来得及 |
[1:12:32] | Wait! | 等等 |
[1:12:34] | Give him another chance. | 再给他一次机会 |
[1:12:35] | He’s through with chances. | 已经没有机会了 |
[1:12:37] | Now, he has to pay for his mistakes. | 现在他得为过错付出代价了 |
[1:12:39] | But I’m the one who made all the mistakes. | 但闯祸的是我 |
[1:12:41] | I’m the one who used the WABAC without permission. | 是我擅自启动了时光机 |
[1:12:44] | The only mistake Mr. Peabody ever made… | 皮博迪先生唯一的过错 |
[1:12:48] | was me. | 是收养了我 |
[1:12:51] | Sherman. | 舍曼 |
[1:12:53] | You’re absolutely right, Sherman. | 一点不错 舍曼 |
[1:12:55] | What kind of a father could this dog ever be to a boy? | 让一条狗当父亲多荒唐 |
[1:13:02] | Maybe you’re right, Ms. Grunion. | 也许你是对的 格朗妮女士 |
[1:13:04] | But there’s one thing you haven’t considered. | 但是有一点你没想到 |
[1:13:06] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[1:13:09] | I’m a dog, too! | 我也是条狗 |
[1:13:13] | If being a dog | 如果当一条狗 |
[1:13:14] | means you’re like Mr. Peabody | 意味着像皮博迪先生那样 |
[1:13:16] | who never turns his back on you | 永远不离不弃 |
[1:13:18] | and who’s always there to pick you up when you fall | 永远保护你 |
[1:13:21] | and loves you no matter how many times you mess up, | 无论你闯多大祸都爱你 |
[1:13:25] | if that’s what it means to be a dog, | 如果这样就是狗的话 |
[1:13:27] | then, yeah, I’m a dog, too! | 那我也是条狗 |
[1:13:33] | I’m a dog, too. | 我也是条狗 |
[1:13:38] | I’m a dog, too! | 我也是条狗 |
[1:13:41] | I’m a dog as well! | 我也是条狗 |
[1:13:42] | A poodle dog! | 狮子狗 |
[1:13:44] | I am a dog, too. | 我也是条狗 |
[1:13:46] | Ditto on that dog thing! | 我也是 狗狗 |
[1:13:47] | I’m a dog, too. | 我也是条狗 |
[1:13:53] | I am a dog as well. | 我也是条狗 |
[1:13:54] | I’m a dog, too. | 我也是条狗 |
[1:13:55] | I’m a dog, too. | 我也是条狗 |
[1:14:05] | I’m a dog, too. | 我也是条狗 |
[1:14:14] | I’m Spartacus! | 我是斯巴达克斯 |
[1:14:17] | All right, fine, you’re all dogs, | 好吧 你们都是狗 |
[1:14:19] | but you can’t change the law. | 那也不能改变法律 |
[1:14:21] | I know someone who can. | 我知道有人能 |
[1:14:25] | George Washington. | 乔治·华盛顿 |
[1:14:28] | We hold these truths to be self-evident, | 我认为以下真理不言而喻 |
[1:14:31] | that all men, and some dogs, are created equal. | 人人生而平等 一些狗也一样 |
[1:14:37] | I hereby award Mr. Peabody a presidential pardon. | 我在此授予皮博迪先生总统特赦 |
[1:14:42] | Me, too. | 我同意 |
[1:14:43] | I’ve done worse. | 我赦免过更严重的 |
[1:14:59] | Uh, Mr. Peabody, look! | 皮博迪 快看 |
[1:15:13] | It’s getting closer! | 越来越近了 |
[1:15:15] | What are we going to do? | 我们怎么办 |
[1:15:17] | This is the greatest collection of geniuses ever assembled! | 天才们都汇聚于此 |
[1:15:19] | Surely we can come up with another way of getting to the past. | 我们一定可以想出办法 回到过去 |
[1:15:22] | I can build a catapult. | 我可以造一个弹射器 |
[1:15:24] | We go very fast. | 我们跑得飞快 |
[1:15:25] | But, remember, as you approach the speed of light | 但要知道 接近光速时 |
[1:15:29] | gravity will get too strong. | 引力太大 |
[1:15:31] | Oh, indeed. “For every action, | 确实 每个作用 |
[1:15:32] | there is an equal and opposite reaction.” | 都有相同大小的反作用力 |
[1:15:34] | How about we just punch that big hole in the face? | 不如给那大洞迎面一击 |
[1:15:47] | I have an idea. | 我有主意了 |
[1:15:49] | Hey, everybody, I have an idea! | 大家听着 我有个主意 |
[1:15:52] | Yes, what is it, Sherman? | 什么主意 舍曼 |
[1:15:54] | Why not go to the future? | 为何不飞向未来 |
[1:15:57] | The future? | 未来? |
[1:15:58] | I’ve never been there before, so it’s probably not as messed up. | 我们从未去过 也许那里还没有一团糟 |
[1:16:03] | Sherman, that’s it! | 舍曼 说得对 |
[1:16:05] | Are you thinking what I’m thinking? | 你和我想到一处去了吗 |
[1:16:07] | Not usually. | 通常不是 |
[1:16:08] | It’s exactly what you all just said… | 和你们说的 |
[1:16:11] | except the total opposite! | 完全相反 |
[1:16:14] | If we set the WABAC for the future, | 如果我们将时光机驶向未来 |
[1:16:16] | and go very, very fast | 速度非常非常快 |
[1:16:17] | we’ll create our own gravitational field… | 我们就能制造自己的引力场 |
[1:16:19] | that’s equal and opposite | 那就和对时空连续体的破坏 |
[1:16:21] | to the rip in the space-time continuum! | 大小相等 方向相反 |
[1:16:26] | Oh, my… | 天啊 |
[1:16:28] | I don’t get it. | 没听懂 |
[1:16:29] | We’re gonna fly up there and punch that big hole in the face! | 我们飞去揍那大洞一拳 |
[1:16:33] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[1:16:36] | Sherman, you’re a genius. | 舍曼 你真是个天才 |
[1:16:41] | But, Peabody… | 但是 皮博迪 |
[1:16:42] | how far into the future must you go? | 你要去多久后的未来 |
[1:16:45] | Just a few seconds ought to do it, | 几秒就够了 |
[1:16:46] | and then we’ll slingshot right back. | 然后马上回来 |
[1:16:48] | Are you sure this is going to work? | 你确定能搞定吗 |
[1:16:50] | Don’t worry, Penny. | 别担心 佩妮 |
[1:16:52] | Just remember, I’m a… | 记住 我是个 |
[1:16:56] | genius! | 天才 |
[1:16:58] | Sherman, | 舍曼 |
[1:16:58] | I need to reprogram the WABAC. | 我要给时光机改写程序 |
[1:17:00] | All right, Mr. Peabody. | 好的 皮博迪先生 |
[1:17:02] | That means you have to drive. | 所以要你来驾驶 |
[1:17:33] | In order to make the leap into the future, | 要想穿越到未来 |
[1:17:35] | the WABAC will have to go very fast. | 时光机得极速运行 |
[1:17:37] | Faster than it’s ever gone before! | 达到从未有过的速度 |
[1:17:39] | Are you ready, Sherman? | 准备好了吗 舍曼 |
[1:17:42] | I’m ready. | 准备好了 |
[1:17:47] | Come on, Sherman, you can do it. | 加油 舍曼 你可以的 |
[1:18:00] | Now, Mr. Peabody? | 现在可以吗 皮博迪 |
[1:18:02] | Sherman, we need more speed. | 舍曼 得更快些 |
[1:18:07] | Now? | 现在呢 |
[1:18:08] | Just a little more! | 再快点 |
[1:18:12] | Not yet, Sherman. | 还不够快 舍曼 |
[1:18:14] | Not yet. | 还不行 |
[1:18:16] | Now! | 就现在 |
[1:18:54] | Farewell! | 再见 |
[1:19:05] | You haven’t seen the last of me, Peabody. | 我跟你没完 皮博迪 |
[1:19:08] | You’ll make a mistake eventually, and when you do, | 你肯定会酿下大错的 到那时候 |
[1:19:11] | I’ll be there! | 我再收拾你 |
[1:19:13] | The Grunion is mine! Ooh! | 格朗妮是我的 |
[1:19:36] | Come on, Sherman. Come on! | 回来 舍曼 回来 |
[1:20:29] | If you want to watch television before I get home, | 如果我回来之前你想看电视 |
[1:20:31] | simply press “Input” three times | 就按三下”输入”键 |
[1:20:33] | and then use the remote control as usual. | 然后就可以照常使用遥控器 |
[1:20:34] | Yes, Sherman. | 好的 舍曼 |
[1:20:35] | And if you’re worried about making friends at the PTA meeting, | 如果你参加家长会时很紧张 |
[1:20:38] | consider bringing snacks for everyone. | 就给大家带点零食 |
[1:20:40] | Bagels are always appreciated. | 百吉饼就不错 |
[1:20:41] | Yes, Sherman. | 好的 舍曼 |
[1:20:44] | And remember, Mr. Peabody, | 记住 皮博迪先生 |
[1:20:46] | I have robotics club after school today. | 我放学后要参加机器人俱乐部 |
[1:20:49] | Sherman, wait. | 舍曼 等等 |
[1:20:51] | Yes, Mr. Peabody? | 什么事 皮博迪先生 |
[1:20:55] | I… | 我 |
[1:20:57] | I love you, Sherman. | 我爱你 舍曼 |
[1:21:03] | I have a deep regard for you as well, Mr. Peabody. | 我对你也有很深的感情 皮博迪先生 |
[1:21:18] | Hey, Mr. Peabody! | 你好 皮博迪先生 |
[1:21:20] | Hey, Sherman! | 你好 舍曼 |
[1:21:21] | Wait up! | 等我 |
[1:21:25] | No doubt about it. | 毋庸置疑 |
[1:21:27] | Every dog should have a boy. | 每条狗都该养个孩子 |
[1:22:17] | I now pronounce you husband and wife. | 我宣布你们结为夫妻 |
[1:22:21] | You may kiss the Grunion. | 你可以亲吻格朗妮了 |
[1:22:24] | Come here, soldier. | 过来 士兵 |