英文名称:Ms Purple
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:22] | Yes | 对 |
[05:21] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[05:31] | Kasie. | 凯西 |
[05:39] | Be a lot cooler if it was during the day. | 如果是白天就凉爽多了 |
[05:41] | That would have been a lot cooler. | 那会凉爽很多 |
[05:42] | You have a story? | 你有故事要讲吗 |
[05:43] | I’m glad you’re here. Cheers. | 我很高兴你来了 干杯 |
[05:45] | Cheers, guys! | 干杯 各位 |
[06:12] | Where are the other girls? | 其他女孩在哪里 |
[06:13] | Uh, they’re booked right now. | 她们现在在陪客人 |
[06:15] | They’re in the other rooms. | 在其他房间 |
[06:23] | Can you– Can you get them? | 你可以 可以叫她们过来吗 |
[06:25] | Yeah, I can call them. But it’ll probably take– | 好 我可以打给她们 但可能要 |
[06:28] | No, just– Weren’t you just in another room right now? | 不用 你刚不是在另外的房间吗 |
[06:30] | It’s been an hour, I mean, come on. | 已经一个小时了 快点 |
[06:32] | Yeah, but they’re not available right now. | 好 但现在她们没空 |
[06:42] | The lights. | 开灯 |
[06:50] | Turn around. | 转身 |
[06:58] | – What is your name? – Kasie. | -你叫什么 -凯西 |
[07:00] | Kasie? | 凯西吗 |
[07:04] | – He’s asking how old you are? – Twenty-three. | -他问你多大了 -23 |
[07:05] | Twenty-three? | 23岁吗 |
[07:15] | – Do you have a boyfriend? Tell me. – Tell him right now. | -你有男朋友吗 告诉我 -马上告诉他 |
[07:17] | I don’t fucking believe this girl. | 我压根不相信这女的说的 |
[07:19] | He’s your boyfriend tonight, okay? | 他今晚做你男朋友 好吗 |
[07:34] | Fuck. | 我去 |
[07:37] | You owe me money! | 你们还欠我钱呢 |
[07:39] | Hey! Hey, hey! | 听到没有 |
[07:40] | Get the fuck away, jeez! | 你他妈的给我滚开 天哪 |
[07:43] | Let’s go, let’s go, let’s go… | 我们走 我们走 我们走 |
[07:45] | Give me my money! | 把我的钱付我 |
[07:48] | Go. Go, bro. | 走了 走了 哥们 |
[08:00] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[08:03] | – Huh? – Yeah. | -怎样 -还好 |
[08:04] | I’m sorry, I didn’t know they owed you money. | 抱歉 我不知道他们欠你钱 |
[08:06] | I wouldn’t have given them the keys. | 不然我不会给他们钥匙 |
[08:07] | You want me to call the cops? | 你要我叫警察吗 |
[08:13] | You want to wait inside? | 你想回里面等吗 |
[08:16] | Come on, I’ll get you some water. | 我去给你拿点水喝 |
[08:20] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事的 |
[08:50] | Hello? Hey. | 喂 你好 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:566个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:47个,六级词汇:21个,GRE词汇:15个,托福词汇:26个,考研词汇:51个,专四词汇:37个,专八词汇:7个, 所有生词标注共:77个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[08:54] | Hey, yeah, I was just wondering what you were doing. | 对 我就想知道你刚在做什么 |
[09:11] | They fucking lost? | 他妈的他们死哪去了 |
[09:12] | Who’s in here? | 谁在里面 |
[09:13] | Seriously, zip that shit up, | 说真的 把他妈的门关上 |
[09:15] | take the shit, and get the fuck out of here. | 拉完屎 然后滚出去 |
[09:17] | Where the hell’s that bullet? | 那颗子弹在他妈的哪里 |
[09:19] | I got it. Don’t worry about it. | 交给我 别担心 |
[09:20] | In the next 30 minutes when this shit kicks in, | 30分钟后这玩意起了作用 |
[09:22] | I don’t give a fuck where we’re going. | 那时我才不管我们去哪里 |
[09:25] | Kasie… | 凯西 |
[09:25] | Yeah, we’re gonna have a party tonight. | 对 今晚我们有个聚会 |
[09:29] | – Oh, I do. – Ah, perfect. | -我抽 -太好了 |
[09:31] | Speaking of which… | 说到这个 |
[09:32] | Am I lighting this up for everybody or… | 我要给各位点上吗 还是 |
[09:34] | Can I have one? | 我可以来一颗吗 |
[09:35] | – Can you get a refund? – No, dude. | -你有回扣拿吗 -没 老兄 |
[09:36] | Really? You want one? | 真的吗 你想来一颗 |
[09:38] | Anything working yet? | 有反应了吗 |
[09:40] | All right, now we’re all having fun. | 好的 现在我们都玩得很嗨 |
[09:41] | Yo, this shit’s fire, | 这玩意很带劲 |
[09:42] | – where’d you get this from? – Your boy came through. | -这个你从哪弄来的 -你的人有反应了 |
[09:44] | Don’t touch my fucking balloons. What the fuck? | 他妈的别碰我的气球 搞什么 |
[09:50] | Hey! Not blue. Don’t fucking hurt blue! | 别碰蓝色的 他妈的别戳破了蓝色气球 |
[09:53] | Stop! Let’s get the fuck outta here. | 别嚷嚷了 我们离开这鬼地方 |
[09:55] | Yo, look at this guy’s hurting blue… | 瞧这家伙在戳破蓝色气球 |
[10:53] | Juanita! Please don’t leave. | 胡安妮塔 求你别走 |
[10:56] | I’m sorry, mi hija. | 抱歉 我的女儿 |
[10:57] | I took another job at a hospice. | 我在一家安养院有另一份工作 |
[10:58] | But please, you can’t leave. | 但求你 你不能走 |
[10:59] | – You have to give me enough time to find someone else. – I’m sorry! | -你得给我时间去找其他人 -抱歉 |
[11:02] | You told me months ago you were looking for someone else. | 几个月前你就跟我说在找其他人 |
[11:04] | – Juanita, you can’t do this to me. – It’s too late. | -胡安妮塔 你不能这么对我 -很晚了 |
[11:05] | I have to go. | 我得走了 |
[11:07] | What? If it’s about the money issue, | 怎么 如果是嫌工资低 |
[11:09] | – I can give you more money. – No, it’s not just about money. | -我可以给你加 -不 不只是钱 |
[11:11] | – Please. – We don’t know when he’s going to die. | -求你了 -我们不知道他什么时候会死 |
[11:14] | Please don’t leave. | 求你别走 |
[11:14] | It could be months. It could be tomorrow! | 可能几个月 也可能明天 |
[11:17] | Put him in a hospice. | 送他去安养院 |
[11:18] | Would you do that? Put him in a hospice! | 可以吗 送他去安养院 |
[11:20] | Do you understand? There’s help there. | 你明白吗 那里的人能帮你 |
[11:21] | – There’ll be other people. – I don’t want him in a hospice! | -那里有其他人 -我不想送他去安养院 |
[11:24] | – I can’t do this anymore. – I don’t want to | -我再也做不来了 -我不想 |
[11:26] | – put my dad in a hospice! – You’re not listening to me! | -送我爸去安养院 -你没在听我说 |
[11:28] | I can’t do this anymore. It’s too hard. I can’t. | 我再也做不来了 太难了 我做不来 |
[11:33] | – I’ll talk to the hospice about giving you a discount. | -我会跟安养院说 给你个折扣 |
[11:35] | – You can’t do this to me. – You’ll figure it out. | -你不能这样对我 -你会明白的 |
[12:21] | Hey, Carey. | 你好 凯里 |
[12:23] | I haven’t seen you in like a month, | 我好像有一个月没见到你了 |
[12:25] | so I just wanted to see how you were doing. | 所以我就是想知道你过得怎么样了 |
[12:28] | I was thinking we could go | 我刚在想明天我们可以 |
[12:30] | to Koreatown Plaza tomorrow | 去韩国城的购物中心 |
[12:33] | to grab some lunch. | 吃个中饭 |
[12:34] | I know you like the food court there, | 我知道你喜欢那里的美食城 |
[12:36] | so I could just meet you there. | 所以我可以就在那里和你碰头 |
[12:38] | Let me know, okay? Bye. | 回复我 好吗 再见 |
[12:55] | All right, all right. | 好的 好的 |
[13:47] | Hey, excuse me. Can I talk to you for a second? | 打扰一下 可以耽误你几分钟吗 |
[13:49] | Sure, I’m really late to work, though. | 当然 不过我上班真的要迟到了 |
[13:51] | Miss, can I ask you a really quick question? | 小姐 可以很快问你一个问题吗 |
[13:53] | I’m sorry, I’m late– | 抱歉 我要迟到了 |
[13:54] | I was just wondering if you could like | 我就是想问你愿不愿意 |
[13:56] | take care of my dad, be like a live-in nurse. | 照顾我爸 做一个住家的护士 |
[13:58] | I’m sorry, I already have a full-time job. | 抱歉 我已经有一份全职工作 |
[14:00] | – You’ve gotta leave. You have to leave. – I’m not even going inside. | -你得离开 你得走 -我都没进去 |
[14:02] | Do your dad a favor, put him in hospice. | 帮你爸一个忙 送他去安养院 |
[14:06] | – Miss! Miss, can I ask you– – No! | -小姐 小姐 可以问你 -不行 |
[14:08] | I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 |
[14:09] | – Get off me! – Out, out. | -放开我 -出去 出去 |
[14:10] | Out. Get out. Go. | 出去 出去 走 |
[14:40] | Mind if I get one of those? | 可以给我一根吗 |
[14:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:59] | If you don’t mind me asking, how old do you have to be | 如果你不介意我问的话 多大年纪 |
[15:03] | to work in there? | 才能在这里工作 |
[15:07] | I’ve seen girls as young as 15 who say they’re 18. | 我见过说自己18但却只有15岁的女孩 |
[15:10] | – Fifteen? – Mm-hmm. | -15岁吗 -对 |
[15:14] | Wow, quinceañeras, huh? | 办成人礼的年纪 |
[15:18] | Quince– You don’t know what a quinceañera is? | 你不知道什么是成人礼吗 |
[15:25] | You ever been to one? | 你有参加过成人礼吗 |
[15:32] | My sister’s having one. | 我妹要办一个 |
[15:38] | Ah, shit. | 糟了又忘了 |
[15:40] | – What’s your name? – Kasie. | -你叫什么 -凯西 |
[15:42] | Kasie, I’m Octavio. | 凯西 我是奥克塔维奥 |
[15:43] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[15:44] | I’ve gotta go park this car, | 我要去停这台车 |
[15:45] | but I’ll be right back. | 不过我马上就回来 |
[16:04] | I’d rather be talking to you… | 我宁愿跟你说 |
[17:14] | You have one unheard message. | 你有一条未读信息 |
[17:18] | Hey Carey, so, like, it’s just that… | 你好 凯里 就是 |
[17:23] | I’m kind of in a bind right now. | 我目前有些不知所措 |
[17:25] | And like Dad’s live-in nurse just quit. | 爸的住家护士不干了 |
[17:29] | I was just wondering if like there was any possibility | 我就是想知道有没有可能 |
[17:32] | that you could come over and watch him. | 你过来照看他 |
[17:36] | End of message. To delete this message, press– | 信息阅读完毕 删除本信息 请按 |
[18:28] | You play the piano? | 你弹钢琴吗 |
[18:30] | You can play it if you want. | 如果想的话你可以弹 |
[18:48] | I’m glad you’re here. | 很高兴你来了 |
[19:25] | This should be more than enough to get you by through the month. | 这些钱应该够你过完这个月了 |
[19:27] | – Thank you. – And then next month, | -谢谢 -然后下个月 |
[19:29] | when you need more, let’s talk. | 如果你还要钱的话 可以跟我说 |
[19:34] | Don’t run away. It’s a lot of money. | 别躲我 我给的钱很多 |
[19:36] | – I won’t. – No? | -我不会 -不会吗 |
[20:09] | You’re uh… | 你的 |
[20:11] | – What? – The… | -什么 -那个 |
[20:13] | The… | 那个 |
[20:18] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[20:23] | I’ll take care of Dad. | 我来照顾爸 |
[20:49] | You can come in. | 你可以进来 |
[20:55] | Yeah, just uh… give me a second. | 好 让我缓缓 |
[21:03] | Do you want something to eat, or water? | 要吃什么吗 还是喝水 |
[21:05] | No, I’m good. | 不用 我很好 |
[21:15] | We can share the living room. | 我们可以睡在客厅 |
[21:19] | Old times. | 像以前一样 |
[21:49] | Do you want your blanket? | 你要你的毯子吗 |
[21:51] | Sure. | 当然 |
[21:54] | I got. I got it, I got it. | 我来 我来 我自己来 |
[21:58] | Okay, it’s all right. | 好了 没关系 |
[22:01] | I can tuck you in. | 我可以帮你塞进去 |
[22:02] | Okay. Yeah, but you don’t have to. It’s fine. | 好 但你不用这么做 我可以的 |
[22:06] | Just stop. | 别弄了 |
[22:08] | – You’re not even tucking yourself. – Just stop. Stop! | -你自己没塞啊 -别弄了 停手 |
[22:27] | Isn’t that the wallpaper that you and Mom put up? | 那是不是你和妈贴的墙纸 |
[22:33] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[22:34] | It’s still ugly. | 还是很丑 |
[22:37] | The fuck was she thinking? | 她是怎么想的 |
[22:40] | Yeah, that’s what Dad said too. | 对 爸也是这么说的 |
[22:43] | You’re not going to bed? | 你不去睡觉吗 |
[22:45] | Uh, in a little bit. | 马上 |
[22:47] | You’re just gonna keep staring at me all night, or… | 你要一整晚这样盯着我吗 还是 |
[22:50] | Are you gonna go to bed? | 你要睡觉了吗 |
[22:52] | Trying. | 努力中 |
[23:13] | – Nice. – Welcome. | -不错 -欢迎 |
[23:15] | Okay, so this is the facility, huh? | 好 所以这里就是场地设备吗 |
[23:17] | Yeah, we have about 5,000 square feet. | 对 这里大概有550平方米 |
[23:19] | – A showroom back here. – Yeah, Reece. | -展厅在这里 -好 里斯 |
[23:22] | We’ll take some samples and see how it goes. | 我们会拿些样本看看东西怎么样 |
[23:24] | Sure, so what I’m going to do is… | 当然 所以我要做的是 |
[25:42] | Carey? | 凯里 |
[25:59] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[26:33] | How’d you get him outside? | 你是怎么把他弄到外面的 |
[26:35] | Pushed him. | 推的 |
[26:38] | The bed has wheels, you know. | 床下有轮子 |
[27:18] | Why are you laughing? | 你笑什么 |
[27:20] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:24] | Just remembering that time Dad caught me and Jamie up here. | 只是想起了爸在这里抓到了我和杰米 |
[27:28] | What were you guys doing? | 当时你们在干什么 |
[27:30] | Just, you know… | 就是 |
[27:32] | Innocent shit. | 很傻的事 |
[27:34] | Okay, really? | 好 真的吗 |
[27:36] | No, she was giving me a blowjob. | 不是 她当时在给我口交 |
[27:38] | Well, no wonder he got mad. | 难怪他生气 |
[27:44] | He just acted that way in front of you. | 在你面前他才装作那样 |
[27:49] | He was laughing about it with me after. | 之后他和我都笑话这件事 |
[27:51] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[27:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[28:30] | Holy shit! What the fuck? What is wrong with you? | 我的天哪 搞什么 你发什么神经 |
[28:33] | Okay! | 好啦 |
[28:35] | Fucking– | 我去 |
[28:37] | Oh, stop! Okay, okay, okay! | 停手 好啦 好啦 好啦 |
[28:41] | – Jesus Christ. – Okay, truce. Truce. | -我的天 -好了 停战 停战 |
[28:43] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈的怎么回事 |
[28:44] | Truce, can I treat you to some ice cream, | 停战 如果你现在不忙的话 |
[28:48] | if you’re not busy right now? | 我可以请你去吃冰淇淋 |
[28:51] | – Yeah? – You’ve got fucking crazy. | -怎样 -你太他妈的疯狂了 |
[28:54] | – That’s your way of asking me for ice cream? – Yes! Come on. | -你就是这样请我吃冰淇淋的吗 -对 走吧 |
[29:00] | You paying? | 你请客吗 |
[29:03] | – Get your shit. Let’s go. – Okay. Yeah. | -准备一下 我们走 -好的 |
[29:07] | What about Dad? | 那爸爸呢 |
[29:07] | He’ll be fine. It’s only a few hours. Come on. | 他没事的 几个小时而已 走吧 |
[29:13] | Told you I was gonna get you back. | 告诉过你我会以牙还牙的 |
[29:17] | – Hurry up. – Eat. | -快点 -吃一口 |
[29:25] | All right. It’s pretty good. | 好吧 挺好吃的 |
[29:30] | Not a care in the world. | 你什么都不操心 |
[29:38] | Oh! What? | 什么 |
[29:40] | – So change it. – What? | -那就改变一下 -什么 |
[29:41] | Oh, you think you’re cool now? | 你觉得你现在就很酷了吗 |
[29:44] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[29:46] | – Twinsies! – Definitely not gonna help you. | -我俩一样了 -肯定帮不到你 |
[29:50] | You shouldn’t smoke these things. | 你不该抽这玩意儿 |
[29:51] | They’re terrible for you. | 对你不好 |
[29:54] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[29:57] | The Cherry-Jelly Collab. | 樱桃果酱合作集 |
[30:00] | Now we go… Is that okay with you? Let’s go. | 我们现在去…你可以吗 来吧 |
[30:21] | Hey, hi, Kasie. | 你好 凯西 |
[30:24] | – Oh, hey. – How you doing? | -你好 -你怎么样 |
[30:27] | Good, yeah. Uh, what are you doing here? | 还好 你在这干什么 |
[30:31] | I own this property. | 这地方是我的 |
[30:34] | I bought it with all the money | 我用从其他地方 |
[30:35] | that I was making off tips from the other place. | 挣来的小费把这里买了下来 |
[30:39] | I’m kidding. I work here now. | 我开玩笑的 我现在在这工作 |
[30:42] | It’s good. Is this your boyfriend? | 还不错 这是你男朋友吗 |
[30:44] | Oh, uh, no. My brother. | 不是 是我哥哥 |
[30:47] | – Brother? Nice to meet you, bro. – Yeah. Carey. | -哥哥吗 很高兴认识你 哥们 -他叫凯里 |
[30:50] | – Octavio. – Hey. | -我叫奥克塔维奥 -你好 |
[30:52] | Um, it’s good seeing you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[30:55] | Yeah, well, listen, | 是啊 听着 |
[30:56] | I thought I actually was never gonna see you again. | 我其实还以为再也见不到你了 |
[31:01] | You know, you were gonna | 你知道的 你以前会 |
[31:03] | look for me in all these places and… | 在这种地方到处找我 还会… |
[31:05] | Yeah, totally. | 是啊 肯定的 |
[31:08] | Love that necklace. | 我喜欢那条项链 |
[31:12] | Love that sweater too. What’s that photo– | 我也喜欢那件毛衣 那张照片是 |
[31:14] | You guys do the photo booth? I love photo booths. | 你们拍了大头贴吗 我超爱大头贴 |
[31:17] | Yeah, we went earlier. | 是啊 我们刚刚去的 |
[31:20] | You wanna, you wanna… | 你想 你想 |
[31:22] | Wanna go do a photo booth sometime? | 你想什么时候一起去拍大头贴吗 |
[31:24] | I got a lot of cars coming in. | 那边有很多车进来了 |
[31:27] | – And I just like– – I have a boyfriend. | -我得去 -我有男朋友了 |
[31:29] | – You have a boyfriend. – Yeah. | -你有男朋友了 -是啊 |
[31:30] | All right, well– | 好吧 那 |
[31:33] | Yeah. Sí, me voy! | 好 我过来了 |
[31:34] | Listen, take my phone number, all right? | 听着 记下我的手机号码 好吗 |
[31:36] | And if you get bored or whatever, just– | 如果你什么时候无聊了之类的 就 |
[31:38] | Me voy! | 我过来了 |
[31:41] | Here, I’ll do it really quick. | 给我 我很快就好 |
[31:44] | Sorry, I know this is random, but… | 抱歉 我知道这样有点随便 但是… |
[31:48] | I just really wanted to see you again. | 我只是很想再见到你 |
[31:51] | Thought I wasn’t gonna see you again. | 我还以为再也见不到你了 |
[31:54] | All right, you get bored, text me. | 好了 无聊了就给我发短信 |
[31:56] | Okay, yeah, um… | 好吧 好的 |
[31:57] | – I’m gonna go now. – Okay, yeah. All right, um… | -我要走了 -好 好吧 |
[32:02] | – Good to see you. – Good… seeing you too. | -很高兴见到你 -我也很高兴见到你 |
[32:31] | Hey, we’re going to an engagement party tonight. | 今晚我们要去一个订婚派对 |
[33:10] | I own a fabric factory in China. | 我在中国有一家织布厂 |
[33:11] | This is actually one of my customers. | 他其实是我的一位顾客 |
[33:13] | He’s like a master hanbok maker. | 他是一位韩服制作大师 |
[33:15] | He does custom hanboks. | 他专做订制韩服 |
[33:20] | I’m gonna buy you a hanbok. | 我要给你买一套韩服 |
[33:23] | We’ll go today, okay? | 我们今天就去 好吗 |
[35:08] | ♪ I would walk 500 miles ♪ | ♪我愿走五百英里♪ |
[35:12] | ♪ And I would walk 500 more ♪ | ♪再走五百英里♪ |
[35:16] | ♪ Just to be the man who walks a thousand miles ♪ | ♪只为成为那个走了一千英里远♪ |
[35:20] | ♪ To fall down at your door ♪ | ♪跌倒在你家门口的人♪ |
[35:23] | ♪ When I’m working yes I know I’m gonna be ♪ | ♪当我工作时 没错我知道我会♪ |
[35:26] | ♪ I’m gonna be the man who’s working hard for you ♪ | ♪我会成为为你努力工作的男人♪ |
[35:30] | ♪ And when the money comes in for the work I do ♪ | ♪当我拿到工作的报酬时♪ |
[35:34] | ♪ I’ll pass almost every penny on to you ♪ | ♪我会一分不少地交给你♪ |
[35:37] | ♪ When I come home well I know I’m gonna be ♪ | ♪当我回到家 没错我知道我会♪ |
[35:41] | ♪ I’m gonna be the man who comes back home to you ♪ | ♪我会是那个回到家 回到你身边的男人♪ |
[35:52] | ♪ I would walk 500 miles ♪ | ♪我愿走五百英里♪ |
[35:56] | ♪ And I would walk 500 more ♪ | ♪再走五百英里♪ |
[37:37] | Hey. | 你好 |
[37:40] | Hey. | 你好 |
[37:44] | Do you need help? | 你需要帮忙吗 |
[37:46] | No, I’m good. | 不用 我可以 |
[37:48] | Just uh… Just finishing up. | 马上 马上好了 |
[38:23] | – It’s not bad. – Yeah? | -还不错 -是吗 |
[38:28] | – That’s it for you? – I ate earlier. | -你的呢 -我吃过了 |
[38:32] | – It’s all for you. – Oh, yeah? | -都是你的 -是吗 |
[38:34] | Doesn’t look like it. | 看起来可不像 |
[38:35] | What? | 什么 |
[38:37] | I’m just saying, you’re just skinny. | 我只是说 你太瘦了 |
[38:45] | Why are you laughing? | 你笑什么 |
[38:48] | What? Why are you laughing? | 怎么了 你笑什么 |
[38:49] | I was remembering about that fucking kid you beat up… | 我在想那个你揍的那个混蛋孩子 |
[38:53] | when you were fat. | 在你还很胖的时候 |
[38:55] | Two little fat kids on the ground. | 两个胖小孩在地上 |
[38:58] | You mean Derek? | 你说德里克吗 |
[39:00] | I wasn’t that fat. | 我没那么胖 |
[39:03] | You guys were like little… | 你们俩就像小 |
[39:05] | little gerbils rolling around and around. | 小沙鼠滚来滚去 |
[39:09] | Oh, man, you fucked him up, though. | 老天 不过你把他收拾得很惨 |
[39:11] | You remember Dad? | 你记得爸爸吗 |
[39:13] | Yeah, how he gave me a high-five. | 记得 记得他怎么跟我击掌的 |
[39:17] | Yeah. Oh, man. | 是啊 天哪 |
[39:20] | He was pretty proud of you. | 他很为你骄傲 |
[39:33] | Did you ever think about what you want to do? | 你以前有想过你想做什么吗 |
[39:37] | What? Where is this… | 什么 你问这个 |
[39:39] | Kind of like, I don’t know, a job. | 就像是 我不知道 工作吧 |
[39:42] | – Uh, yeah. – I don’t mind giving you money, but– | -是啊 -我不介意给你钱 不过 |
[39:45] | I’ll get a job. It’s fine. | 我会找份工作的 没事的 |
[39:50] | You really don’t have to worry about me. | 你真的不用为我担心 |
[39:56] | I found something yesterday. | 我昨天找到了点东西 |
[39:59] | What’d you find? | 你找到了什么 |
[40:01] | – It was in the closet. – Okay. | -在衣柜里找到的 -好的 |
[40:05] | It’s green. | 是绿色的 |
[40:08] | And black and white. | 也有黑色和白色 |
[40:14] | – Your piano. – Okay. | -是你的钢琴 -好吧 |
[40:18] | – Your piano. – Okay. | -你的钢琴 -好吧 |
[40:20] | If you want to call it that. It’s more like a little keyboard. | 如果你想那么称呼的话 它其实更像电子琴 |
[40:23] | I think it still works. | 我觉得它还能用 |
[40:25] | I think it just needs some batteries. | 我觉得换个电池就行了 |
[40:29] | Don’t you think it would be fun? Have a little recital? | 你不觉得会很好玩吗 来场音乐会 |
[40:33] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎样 |
[40:36] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[40:40] | Listen, you used to love playing that thing. | 你以前很爱弹那玩意儿 |
[40:42] | You went to school for fucking piano. | 你去上学就为了弹钢琴 |
[40:44] | Yeah, I know I went to school for piano. | 是啊 我知道我去上学就为了弹钢琴 |
[40:45] | Yeah, and you didn’t finish. | 是啊 但你没读完 |
[40:47] | I mean, you liked it, right? | 我是说 你很喜欢 对吗 |
[40:49] | – Yeah, I liked it. – So why didn’t you finish school? | -是啊 我很喜欢 -那你为什么不读完 |
[40:52] | – Dad. – I just– | -因为爸爸 -我只是… |
[41:01] | I mean, what if I got a job for that? | 如果我找了份工作呢 |
[41:05] | – If you got a job… – If I got a job, | -如果你有工作… -如果我找到了工作 |
[41:07] | will you go back to school? | 你会回学校念书吗 |
[41:12] | All right? | 好吗 |
[41:13] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[41:19] | Is that in? | 放进去了吗 |
[41:21] | That’s it, right? That sounds familiar. Wait… | 是这样吧 听起来很熟悉 等等 |
[41:24] | It just sounds like you’re playing random keys. | 听起来就像你在乱摁 |
[41:27] | That’s not fair. Uh… | 这不公平 |
[41:33] | Shit. | 该死 |
[41:44] | It works. | 还能用 |
[41:46] | I think I’m okay. | 我想我没事了 |
[41:52] | Uh… Okay. | 好吧 |
[42:02] | Hey, um… | 话说 |
[42:09] | Are you ever curious about what I do for work? | 你有好奇过我做什么工作吗 |
[42:20] | I mean, I know what you do. | 我知道你是干什么的 |
[42:22] | Have people… Have… | 和人们 和 |
[42:26] | Do you ever wonder where the money comes from? | 你有想过钱是从哪来的吗 |
[42:36] | I know where it comes from. | 我知道是从哪来的 |
[42:40] | Does it bother you? | 会困扰到你吗 |
[42:44] | No. | 不会 |
[42:47] | Kasie, it doesn’t bother me. | 凯西 这不会困扰到我 |
[42:53] | Kasie, whatever you had to do to keep Dad alive, | 凯西 无论你得做什么来维持爸爸的生命 |
[42:55] | I don’t– I don’t judge you for it, okay? | 我不 我都不会加以评判 好吗 |
[43:01] | I don’t. | 不会的 |
[43:05] | I just think that you should… | 我只是觉得你应该 |
[43:10] | You should think about after, you know? | 你应该为将来做打算 知道吗 |
[44:06] | Hey. | 你好 |
[44:14] | Wanna go? | 要走吗 |
[44:20] | I’ve been doing valet now for like seven… | 我做代客泊车有七 |
[44:24] | Six months, seven months, something like that. | 六七个月左右了吧 |
[44:26] | Do you take a class around here? | 你在这附近上课吗 |
[44:29] | Uh, class? What do you mean? | 上课 什么意思 |
[44:30] | Ballet… class. | 芭蕾[音近valet] 课 |
[44:34] | No, “valet,” like I park cars. | 不是 是”代客” 就是帮人停车 |
[44:36] | Not “ballet,” like dance, no. | 不是”芭蕾” 不是跳舞 |
[44:38] | I thought you said ballet. I was like, “That’s cool.” | 我还以为你说芭蕾 我还在想”真酷” |
[44:40] | I don’t do ballet. I mean, I got nothing against it. | 我才不跳芭蕾 我是说 我不讨厌芭蕾 |
[44:43] | But it’s just not the thing where I grew up, you know? | 只是我长大的地方没那玩意儿 你知道吗 |
[44:47] | So what about you? You, uh… You live alone? Roommates? | 那你呢 你一个人住吗 还是有室友 |
[44:51] | No, I… I live with my dad, and then my brother, for now. | 不 我和我爸住 还有我哥哥 目前是的 |
[44:56] | My dad was like a dick to my brother, so he left when I was 15. | 我爸对我我哥很差劲 我十五岁时他就走了 |
[44:59] | What about your mom? | 那你妈妈呢 |
[45:01] | Um, she left when we were kids. | 我们都还小的时候她就离开了 |
[45:08] | – What was that? – I don’t know! | -那是干什么 -我也不知道 |
[45:09] | It got too serious. | 气氛太严肃了 |
[45:11] | And I don’t like seriousness. | 我不喜欢这么严肃 |
[45:12] | Now it’s awkward. | 结果现在变尴尬了 |
[45:19] | – Excuse me? – Yeah? | -不好意思 -怎么了 |
[45:21] | Are you a resident here? | 你是这里的住户吗 |
[45:22] | Yeah, uh, well no. I’m just his caretaker. | 是的 不是 我是他的护理人 |
[45:25] | I’m taking him back to his room. | 我把他送回房间 |
[45:26] | – Oh, what unit? – Uh, 1206. | -哪一间 -1206 |
[45:30] | Excuse me, can you hold that? | 不好意思 能麻烦你挡一下电梯门吗 |
[45:31] | You know, my sister’s kinda crazy, | 我姐姐有点疯狂 |
[45:33] | and I don’t really know who… | 我真不知道谁 |
[45:35] | who’s gonna be at the party. Gloria! | 谁会来参加派对 乔丽亚 |
[45:40] | Hi! | 你好 |
[45:45] | – Es ella? – Yeah, yeah. | -是她吗 -是的 是的 |
[45:46] | Okay. Hi, Kasie! Nice to meet you. | 好 你好 凯西 很高兴见到你 |
[45:49] | Make yourself at home, you know. We’re just kicking it. | 就像在自己家一样 我们才开始 |
[45:52] | – We’re relaxing, okay? – You want a drink? | -我们都很随意的 -想喝点吗 |
[45:54] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[46:27] | What? | 什么 |
[46:30] | – Hi. – This is Kasie. This is my youngest sister. | -你好 -这是凯西 这是我最小的妹妹 |
[46:32] | – Nice to meet you. – She’s the baby of the family. | -很高兴认识你 -她是家里的最小的孩子 |
[46:34] | She’s having a quinceañera soon. | 她马上要过十五岁生日了 |
[47:00] | Umma! | 乌玛 |
[47:02] | Hey, hey. Umma. Hey, it’s Chunso. | 乌玛 我是春索 |
[47:09] | Umma, you don’t recognize me? | 乌玛 你不认识我了吗 |
[47:12] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[47:31] | So, um… | 话说 |
[47:36] | Wanna come to my sister’s quinceañera? | 想来参加我妹妹的十五岁生日吗 |
[47:40] | Isn’t it like private time with you? | 这不该是你们的私人时间吗 |
[47:48] | Yeah, I guess. But you’re practically family now. | 我想是的 不过你算得上是家庭一员了 |
[49:47] | Let’s have fun at this wedding. | 让我们在这场婚礼上玩开心点 |
[49:48] | Okay. | 好的 |
[49:52] | You look very pretty today. | 你今天看起来很漂亮 |
[49:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:57] | Hey. Move in with me. | 搬来和我一起住吧 |
[50:01] | – Move in with you? – Uh-huh. | -和你一起住吗 -是啊 |
[50:04] | I don’t think it’s a good idea right now. | 我觉得现在不是个好主意 |
[50:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[50:10] | You know how my dad’s like really sick… | 你知道我爸爸病得很重 |
[50:12] | What the fuck? Do you know how stupid you’re being right now? | 我操 你知道你现在有多蠢吗 |
[50:17] | Do you know what I just fucking offered you? | 你知道我他妈刚刚提出了什么吗 |
[51:27] | Did you guys go till late night that night? | 你们那天晚上去得很晚吗 |
[51:29] | Yeah, we did. | 是的 |
[51:29] | Hey Tony, you got company, huh? | 嘿 托尼 你有伴了 是吗 |
[51:32] | Kasie, hey, you’re gonna be with Martin next weekend. | 凯西 你下周末要和马丁在一起 |
[51:34] | Sounds good. What is she, a doumi girl? | 听起来不错 她是什么 小女仆 |
[51:37] | – She’s my doumi. – You brought a doumi to a wedding? | -她是我的小女仆 -你带了小女仆去参加婚礼 |
[51:39] | I did. I always do. I did at John’s wedding. | 我一直这样 我这样参加了约翰的婚礼 |
[51:41] | Can I get next? Can I get next after that? | 我能去下一个吗 之后还能去下一个吗 |
[51:44] | All three of you. What’s your schedule like next week? | 你们三个 你下周的日程安排怎么样 |
[51:47] | And then they tend to run away just like that. | 然后他们就会像那样逃跑 |
[51:50] | Wow. Go have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[52:22] | Hello? | 你好 |
[52:25] | Hi. | 你好 |
[52:28] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[52:32] | Everything okay at home? | 家里一切都好吗 |
[52:36] | Yeah, I mean… Yeah. | 是的 我是说 都好 |
[52:41] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都很好 |
[52:53] | Everything… Everything good? | 一切 一切都好吗 |
[53:00] | Yeah, everything’s fine. | 是的 一切都很好 |
[53:09] | Kasie, hello? Kasie, hello, hello? | 凯西 在吗 凯西 你还在吗 |
[53:11] | Yeah, I’m still here. | 是的 我还在这里 |
[53:17] | You know you could… | 你知道你可以 |
[53:22] | You know you could talk to me, right? | 你知道你可以和我谈谈 对吧 |
[53:24] | If you need to? | 如果你需要的话 |
[53:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[53:44] | I’ll just talk to you when you get back? | 你回去后我再和你谈谈 |
[53:50] | Okay. | 好的 |
[53:52] | All right. All right… | 好吧 好吧 |
[54:37] | Kasie… | 凯西 |
[54:40] | Kasie… | 凯西 |
[54:42] | Appa. Appa! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[54:49] | Hey, wake up. | 嘿 醒醒 |
[54:57] | Dad, get off me please! | 爸爸 请放开我 |
[55:01] | Dad! Let go! | 爸爸 放手 |
[56:17] | I don’t have money. | 我没有钱 |
[58:26] | Carey! | 凯里 |
[1:00:59] | Where’d you go? | 你去哪了 |
[1:01:09] | Carey, I found Dad on the floor. He could have died. | 凯里 我发现爸爸在地板上 他可能会死的 |
[1:01:16] | I can’t do this. | 我不能这么做 |
[1:01:21] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[1:01:25] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我不能再这样了 |
[1:01:34] | Kasie. | 凯西 |
[1:01:36] | I think… | 我想 |
[1:01:41] | I think you should put him into hospice. | 我想你应该送他去临终关怀院 |
[1:01:45] | I’m not gonna put him in hospice. | 我不会送他去临终关怀院的 |
[1:01:47] | He needs professional attention. | 他需要专业的照顾 |
[1:01:52] | Kasie. | 凯西 |
[1:01:56] | He’s terminal. | 他快死了 |
[1:02:01] | He’s gonna die. | 他会死的 |
[1:02:05] | It’ll be easier on you, okay? | 你会轻松点的 好吗 |
[1:02:08] | You’ll be able to live your own life. | 你可以过自己的生活 |
[1:02:14] | We’ll look for hospice cares | 我们明早就去 |
[1:02:16] | in the morning. | 找临终关怀 |
[1:02:16] | No, I’m not going to do that. | 不 我不会那么做的 |
[1:02:18] | It’s the only thing to do. | 这是唯一要做的事 |
[1:02:18] | Stop playing fucking games! | 别他妈的玩我了 |
[1:02:19] | I’m not gonna put him there. | 我不会让他去的 |
[1:02:20] | I’m not gonna leave him like you did! | 我不会像你那样离开他 |
[1:03:32] | I’m not letting you leave. | 我不会让你离开的 |
[1:03:34] | I’ve already decided. All right? | 我已经决定了 好吗 |
[1:03:45] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[1:03:51] | Get the fuck out of my way, Kasie! | 你他妈给我滚开 凯西 |
[1:04:00] | Listen, I’m not coming back, okay? | 听着 我不回来了 好吗 |
[1:04:03] | You fucking stay here | 你他妈待在这里 |
[1:04:05] | and deal with this fucking shit, | 处理这些该死的事情 |
[1:04:06] | because I don’t fucking need it! | 因为我他妈的不需要它 |
[1:04:08] | Carey! | 凯里 |
[1:04:18] | “Paloma Negra” | 《黑鬼帕洛玛》 |
[1:05:08] | Isn’t this what you want? | 这不是你想要的吗 |
[1:05:12] | I even dressed up for you! | 我甚至为你盛装打扮了 |
[1:05:18] | Cheers… | 干杯 |
[1:06:56] | So Juanita says you’re a friend of hers. | 胡安妮塔说你是她的朋友 |
[1:06:58] | Great. | 是的 |
[1:07:00] | Well, we’re gonna do everything that we can to help you. | 好吧 我们会尽我们所能帮助你 |
[1:07:05] | Did you have any questions for me specifically? | 你有什么特别的问题要问我吗 |
[1:07:07] | Ah, no. | 不 |
[1:07:09] | How are you? | 你还好吗 |
[1:07:12] | I’m okay. | 我没事 |
[1:07:14] | It’s just… | 只是 |
[1:07:16] | It’s just hard. It’s always really hard with parents, | 只是很难 父母总是很难相处 |
[1:07:19] | but I just want to reassure you, | 但我只想确定 |
[1:07:22] | putting your dad in hospice, it may seem like you’re giving up, | 把你爸送进临终关怀院 你好像要放弃了 |
[1:07:25] | but actually, you’re really | 但事实上 你真的 |
[1:07:26] | honoring how he spends | 尊重他如何度过 |
[1:07:27] | his final days. | 他最后的日子 |
[1:07:30] | When did you want to bring him in? | 你想什么时候把他带进来 |
[1:07:32] | Um… Is tomorrow okay? | 明天好吗 |
[1:07:35] | Tomorrow’s fine. Absolutely. | 明天啊 当然可以 |
[1:07:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢您 |
[1:08:22] | Hi. The name’s Cathy. | 你好 我叫凯丽 |
[1:08:25] | Kasie. Nice to meet you. | 凯西 很高兴认识你 |
[1:08:43] | Sometimes, like, they’ll ask for your number or something. | 有时候 他们会问你的号码什么的 |
[1:08:46] | Oh, do I have to give it? | 我必须给吗 |
[1:08:47] | No, no, no, of course you don’t. | 不 不 不 你没必要给 |
[1:08:49] | Because I have a boyfriend. All right. | 因为我有男朋友 好吧 |
[1:08:54] | Just like give them your KakaoTalk instead. | 给他们你的社交账号就行了 |
[1:08:56] | Okay. So you don’t have to give them your real number. | 可以 所以你不必给他们你的真实号码 |
[1:09:01] | Also, you know, just be sure to pretend to have fun. | 而且 只要假装玩得开心就行了 |
[1:09:05] | because, you know. | 因为 你知道的 |
[1:09:07] | Watch out for your drink. | 当心你的饮料 |
[1:09:10] | Okay. | 好的 |
[1:09:10] | We have to pour them drinks as well as sit next to them? | 我们既要给他们倒饮料 又要坐在他们旁边吗 |
[1:09:14] | No, not always. | 不 不总是 |
[1:09:16] | But, you know, watch out for your drinks. | 但是 你知道 小心你的饮料 |
[1:09:18] | And you don’t have to do drugs if you don’t want to. | 如果你不想的话就不用吸毒 |
[1:09:20] | – Drugs? – Sometimes you… | -毒品 -有时候你 |
[1:09:23] | Sometimes they’ll have drugs in the room. | 房间里会有毒品 |
[1:09:25] | You don’t have to do it. Just be careful. | 你不必这么做 小心点 |
[1:09:26] | But I can if I want. | 但如果我愿意可以试试 |
[1:09:27] | – Yeah, just be careful. – All right. | -是的 但是还是小心为妙 -好吧 |
[1:09:30] | – Okay, doesn’t sound so hard. – We’ll see. | -好吧 听起来没那么难 -我们拭目以待 |
[1:09:33] | – Oh, we’re in this room. – Oops. | -我们在这个房间里 -糟糕 |
[1:09:35] | Just knock and then go in. | 敲门然后进去 |
[1:09:37] | – Fucker owed like ten stacks. – Nah, he’s still there. | -那个畜生欠了十堆 -不 他还在那儿 |
[1:09:40] | When we were younger, he used to take us to the fucking clubs | 我们年轻的时候 他经常带我们去俱乐部 |
[1:09:43] | – and get us in fucking fights… – All the fucking time. | -带我们去打他妈的架 -一直这样 |
[1:09:46] | All the fucking time. It was a fucking thing. | 一直这样 真操蛋 |
[1:09:49] | We grew up with that shit, dude. You remember that? | 我们和那畜生一起长大 你还记得吗 |
[1:09:51] | Yo, where’s he at these days? | 哟 他最近在哪儿 |
[1:09:52] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈的在这里干什么 |
[1:09:55] | Can you believe she just walked in your | 你能相信她刚刚走进你的房间吗 |
[1:09:57] | Is she following you? | 她在跟踪你吗 |
[1:09:58] | Kasie? | 凯西 |
[1:10:01] | – What the fuck? – Yo, no. Hey. Kasie! | -什么鬼 -别走啊 凯西 |
[1:10:04] | No, grab her. Grab her. | 不 抓住她 抓住她 |
[1:10:06] | Hey, nobody told you to fucking go. | 没人让你离开 |
[1:10:08] | Kasie, sit the fuck down. | 凯西 你给我坐下 |
[1:10:09] | Get your ass inside. Sit your ass fucking down. | 坐进去 给老子坐下来 |
[1:10:11] | Johnny, watch this. | 约翰尼 看看这个 |
[1:10:12] | Yo, Kasie, pour him a fucking drink. | 凯西 给他倒杯饮料 |
[1:10:16] | – Pour him a fucking drink. – Hey, what’s up, beautiful? | -给他倒杯酒 -怎么了 美女 |
[1:10:18] | Pour him a fucking drink! | 给他倒杯他妈的酒 |
[1:10:20] | – How you doing? – Then pour us a drink. | -你好吗 -然后给我们倒杯饮料 |
[1:10:24] | We need anything better than your fucking loudmouth. | 我们需要比你他妈的大嘴巴更好的东西 |
[1:10:27] | Let’s see… | 让我们看看 |
[1:10:28] | So what do you want again? | 你又想要什么 |
[1:10:29] | Anything that’ll make you | 任何能让你 |
[1:10:30] | twerk on over there. | 在那边工作的东西 |
[1:10:31] | Anything, right? Okay. | 肯定有什么 是吗 好吧 |
[1:10:35] | – We get the mood going. – Hold on, how about yours? | -我们的心情很好 -等等 你心情怎么样 |
[1:10:37] | – Okay. – Yeah! | -很好 -很棒 |
[1:10:41] | Setting the mood. | 营造下气氛 |
[1:10:42] | Smile. | 笑啊 |
[1:10:44] | He’s a fool. He’s a fool. | 他是个傻瓜 他是个傻瓜 |
[1:10:46] | Shut the fuck up. Drink! | 他妈的闭嘴 喝酒 |
[1:10:49] | That’s what she does best. I mean, look. Here. | 那是她最擅长的 看这里 |
[1:10:53] | Let’s try it again. You don’t like that? Huh? | 让我们再试一次 你不喜欢吗 |
[1:10:56] | – So Kasie, you got a boyfriend? – Doesn’t matter. | -凯西 你有男朋友吗 -这不重要 |
[1:10:59] | It does matter, ’cause I’m trying to take you out. | 这很重要 因为我想带你出去 |
[1:11:03] | That’s fucking rude. Drink the whole goddamn thing. | 真他妈的没礼貌 把这东西全喝了 |
[1:11:05] | Why don’t you fucking listen | 你他妈的为什么不听 |
[1:11:06] | sometimes and just fucking | 有时候你只要他妈的 |
[1:11:07] | do something? | 做点什么 |
[1:11:08] | He’s asking you to do something. | 他要你做点什么 |
[1:11:09] | Kasie, are you fucking dumb? | 凯西 你他妈的傻吗 |
[1:11:11] | Yo! Fucking listen to me. | 你他吗听我说话 |
[1:11:13] | I finished mine. Oh, actually I got a little more. | 我的喝完了 实际上我还剩了点 |
[1:11:16] | It’s me and you. No? What do you mean? | 是我和你 不 什么意思 |
[1:11:18] | Now another one. | 再来一个 |
[1:11:20] | There you go. Now you’re listening. | 给你 现在你听话了 |
[1:11:23] | – Ah! She’s good. – No! | -她很会喝酒 -不 |
[1:11:25] | Stop… | 停下 |
[1:11:29] | Why you fighting it? Come here. | 你为什么要反抗 过来 |
[1:11:31] | What the fuck! | 卧槽 |
[1:11:32] | – No… – Come here. | -不 -过来 |
[1:11:35] | Come here. I said, come over here. | 过来 我说 过来 |
[1:11:38] | Yeah! | 太棒了 |
[1:11:40] | All this is making me wanna do it more. | 你这样只会让我更想做 |
[1:11:42] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:11:44] | Stop. Let me go! | 停下来 放开我 |
[1:11:47] | Dude, she wants to kiss me, she just doesn’t know it yet. | 她想吻我 只是还不知道 |
[1:11:50] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[1:11:53] | What’s wrong with you, huh? | 你怎么了 |
[1:11:55] | Stupid ho! | 傻比 |
[1:11:57] | Fucking told you. All I wanted was a fucking kiss. | 我告诉你了 我他妈只想要一个吻 |
[1:11:59] | Get off me! Stop! | 放开我 住手 |
[1:12:02] | Stop! Stop! | 住手 住手 |
[1:12:05] | You’re fucking lucky | 你他妈的很幸运 |
[1:12:05] | I don’t fucking slam | 我他妈的不会把 |
[1:12:06] | your head in the goddamn floor! | 你的头摔在该死的地板上 |
[1:12:07] | – Stop! – Feel that bitch? Yeah! | -住手 -感觉到了吗 婊子 |
[1:12:10] | Holy shit! This bitch fucking hit me! | 天啊 这个婊子他妈的打我 |
[1:12:12] | She had the fucking nerve to hit me! | 她居然敢打我 |
[1:12:13] | – Let go! – So hit her fucking back. | -放手 -所以我他妈的要回击她 |
[1:12:15] | Do it again! Do it again! | 再来一次 再来一次 |
[1:12:17] | Hit me again! Huh? Hit me again! | 再打我一次 再打我一次 |
[1:12:19] | – Stop! – I wanna see it! Do it! | -住手 -我想看看 打我啊 |
[1:12:33] | What the fuck did you do? | 你他妈的做了什么 |
[1:12:38] | You fucking crazy bitch! | 你这个疯婊子 |
[1:12:41] | ♪ Dark clouds ♪ | ♪ 乌云 ♪ |
[1:12:47] | ♪ Hanging over my body ♪ | ♪ 悬在我身上 ♪ |
[1:12:57] | ♪ Droplets ♪ | ♪ 雨滴 ♪ |
[1:13:02] | ♪ Float in the gray ♪ | ♪ 在灰色中浮动 ♪ |
[1:16:37] | – Come on, let’s go to the hospital. – No. | -来吧 我们去医院吧 -不 |
[1:17:37] | They all seemed like they needed somebody. | 他们似乎都需要一个人 |
[1:17:40] | Who? | 谁 |
[1:17:42] | The men at the karaoke. | 卡拉OK的人 |
[1:17:46] | They all reminded me of Dad. | 他们都让我想起了爸爸 |