英文名称:My Name Is Khan
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[05:03] | Would you please come with me, Sir? | 先生 请跟我来一下 |
[05:09] | Would you come with me, Sir? | 先生 能跟我来一下吗? |
[05:28] | Hands in front. | 双手向前 |
[05:40] | Hands behind your head. | 双手抱头 |
[05:42] | Behind your head and turn around. | 双手抱头然后转身 |
[05:44] | Open your mouth. Open your mouth. | 张开嘴巴 张开嘴巴 |
[06:01] | Anything on the watch-list, George? | 有发现什么异常吗? 乔治 |
[06:04] | No flags. He’s clean. | 没有 完全没问题 |
[06:09] | Okay. Mr. Khan, we are done here. | 好的 可汗先生 检查完了 |
[06:14] | You can go. | 你可以走了 |
[06:17] | – Put your stuff in the bag. – Gone. It’s gone… | -收拾好你的行礼 -走了 飞走了… |
[06:20] | My last flight to Washington DC has left. | 最后一班飞往华盛顿特区的飞机飞走了 |
[06:23] | The last American Airlines flight has left. | 最后一班美国航空班机已经起飞了 |
[06:25] | The next flight leaves after seven hours and five minutes. | 下一航班在7小时5分钟后 |
[06:28] | United 59. United, united 59. | 联合航空59号 联合航空 联合航空59 |
[06:32] | It leaves in the morning at 6:10. | 早上6点10分起飞 |
[06:34] | Ticket $366, it costs $366. | 票价366美元 366美元 |
[06:37] | I don’t have the money. | 我没钱买了 |
[06:40] | I have to take a bus to Washington DC now. | 如今我只好坐巴士去华盛顿特区了 |
[06:42] | Okay, I, I, I have to take a bus to Washington DC now | 恩 我 我只能坐巴士去华盛顿特区了 |
[06:46] | Why are you going to Washington DC? | 你为什么要去华盛顿特区? |
[06:48] | I am going to meet the President of the United States. | 我要去见美国总统 |
[06:54] | Why is that? Is he a friend of yours? | 为什么呢? 他是你的朋友? |
[06:57] | Oh, no, no, no, no. He’s not a friend. No, no, no. | 噢 不 他不是我的朋友 不是 |
[07:01] | I have something to say to him. | 我只是有些话对他说 |
[07:04] | – Oh yeah? – Yes. | -噢 是吗? -是的 |
[07:07] | Well, tell the President something from me too then. | 呃 那也帮我给总统带句话 |
[07:09] | Okay. Okay. | 没问题 没问题 |
[07:11] | Tell him I said, howdy. | 告诉他 我说 你好 |
[07:14] | Howdy? How, okay. | 你好? 好的 |
[07:20] | J. Marshall. | 约翰警官 |
[07:23] | – John. – John. | -约翰 -约翰 |
[07:25] | – John. – John, John Marshall says howdy. | -约翰 -约翰 约翰警官说 你好 |
[07:31] | Okay, howdy, yes, okay. | 行 好的 你好 好的 |
[07:34] | John Marshall says… | 约翰警官说… |
[07:35] | But I have… my own message to give to him first. | 但我得… 先和他说我的事 |
[07:39] | Oh yeah? What is that? | 是吗? 是什么呢? |
[07:41] | You know where Osama is? | 你知道本拉登在哪是吗? |
[07:42] | Oh, no, no, no… | 不 不 不是… |
[07:44] | This is not my message. No, no, no. | 这不是我要说的 不是 |
[07:48] | What is your message, Mr. Khan? | 那你要说什么呢? 可汗先生 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1583个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:254个,六级词汇:120个,GRE词汇:123个,托福词汇:170个,考研词汇:265个,专四词汇:221个,专八词汇:41个, 所有生词标注共:461个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:51] | I have to say to him… | 我要告诉他 |
[07:54] | My name is Khan. | 我的名字叫可汗 |
[07:57] | And I am not a terrorist. | 我不是恐怖份子 |
[08:54] | May Allah bless this letter I’m writing to you. | 愿阿拉真主保佑我正在写给你的信 |
[08:59] | The book “Different Minds” says… | 《不同的心灵》这本书里说 |
[09:02] | that people like us | 像我们这样的人 |
[09:03] | can’t express their emotions in words. | 无法用语言表达自己的情感 |
[09:06] | But we can write them easily. | 但我们能轻易的用文笔表达出来 |
[09:09] | I can fill thousands of pages, millions of times with… | 我可以写无数页 写无数次… |
[09:12] | “I love you, Mandira.” | 我爱你 曼迪拉 |
[09:13] | But not once could I say it to you. | 但我无法亲口对你说 |
[09:16] | Perhaps that’s why you are angry with me. | 也许这就是你生我气的原因 |
[09:18] | I had promised you that I would meet the President… | 我答应过你我要去见总统 |
[09:24] | so, my attempts are on. | 所以 我现在正尝试去做 |
[09:26] | Meanwhile whenever I have time, I’ll write all… | 同时只要一有时间 我就会写下所有 |
[09:30] | that I couldn’t say to you. | 我无法亲口对你说的话 |
[09:35] | And then, you will love me again. | 希望你会再次爱上我 |
[09:42] | My Abbu(father) Dilawar Amanullah Khan worked for… | 我的父亲迪拉乌·阿曼努拉可汗 |
[09:45] | the S.T. workshop in Borivali. | 在包里瓦利(印度孟买郊区)的修车厂工作 |
[09:48] | He took me with him to work everyday. | 他每天都带着我去上班 |
[09:50] | And left me to play in the garage. | 让我在修车厂里玩 |
[09:53] | I know how to repair broken things since then. | 从那时起我就知道如何修理坏东西 |
[09:57] | Strangely, I could never repair Abbu. | 奇怪的是 我怎么也不能修复好爸爸 |
[10:02] | Hey, is this your dad’s place? | 这是你爸爸的地方吗? |
[10:04] | Go home and kill your time. | 滚回家去打发时间 |
[10:06] | Kill? Kill? | 杀? 杀? |
[10:08] | Get out now! Out! | 滚! 滚回去! |
[10:20] | You fool! Idiot! Ruined my clothes. | 你这傻瓜! 白痴! 弄脏了我的衣服 |
[10:32] | Ammi, Ammi, Ammi… | 妈妈 妈妈 妈妈… |
[10:36] | Zakir is sleeping. | 匝克尔在睡觉 |
[10:38] | What’s this? | 怎么了? |
[10:39] | – Kill time – How did you get so wet? | -杀时间 -你身上怎么这么湿? |
[10:42] | – Kill time I want to kill time – What? | -杀时间 我要杀时间 -什么? |
[10:43] | Abdul Workshop asked me to go home and ‘kill time’. | 修车厂的阿巴杜尔让我回家杀时间 |
[10:46] | How do I do that? | 我该怎么做? |
[10:47] | Kill time? | 杀时间? |
[10:51] | Is that what the devil told you? | 那魔鬼就这么告诉你的呀? |
[10:53] | Okay. I’ll teach you how to kill time. | 好吧 我来教你怎样杀时间 |
[10:56] | Like this. | 这样 |
[10:58] | This way. | 这样 |
[11:11] | Come on, Rizu. | 过来 里兹 |
[11:13] | Give me a hug… just once? | 给我个拥抱… 就一次 好吗? |
[11:16] | Come on, come on. | 来吧 来吧 |
[11:22] | My Ammi (mother) Razia Khan. | 我妈妈 里兹亚 可汗 |
[11:27] | She was from Jalalpur, UP. | 她来自加拉布尔 |
[11:30] | She embroidered clothes. | 是做刺绣的 |
[11:33] | No doctor could tell her why I was the way I was. | 没有医生能告诉她为什么我会这样子 |
[11:37] | But Ammi. She never felt the need to know why. | 但妈妈 她从不认为需要知道原因 |
[11:40] | I don’t know how, but she found a way to know me. | 我不知道她是如何找到了解我的方法 |
[11:42] | Just like you. | 就像你一样 |
[11:50] | Fools! All of them!! | 蠢货! 他们全是蠢货 |
[11:52] | Each one of them should be shot dead mercilessly! | 他们都应该被残忍地枪杀! |
[11:55] | Didn’t even spare our women! | 他们连女人都不放过! |
[11:56] | Dogs! Rogues! idiots! | 狗杂种! 流氓! 白痴! |
[11:59] | Are you guys with me? | 你们和我一起去吗? |
[12:01] | Rogues. All of them. | 流氓 他们全都是流氓 |
[12:03] | Each one of them should be shot dead mercilessly. | 他们都应该被残忍地枪杀 |
[12:09] | I had told you not to step out. | 我告诉过你别出去的 |
[12:11] | Now, come on. Let’s eat. | 好了 吃饭吧 |
[12:13] | Rogues. All of them. | 流氓 他们全都是流氓 |
[12:15] | Each one of them should be shot dead mercilessly. | 他们都应该被残忍地枪杀 |
[12:19] | Rogues. All of them. | 流氓 他们全都是流氓 |
[12:21] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[12:22] | Rogues. All of them. | 流氓 他们全都是流氓 |
[12:24] | Where did you hear that? | 你从哪听来的? |
[12:25] | Each one of them should be shot dead. | 他们都应该被残忍地枪杀 |
[12:26] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[12:27] | Rogues. All of them. | 流氓 他们全都是流氓 |
[12:29] | Shut up! Rizu. | 闭嘴! 里兹 |
[12:31] | Come with me. Come. | 跟我来 来 |
[12:33] | Look at this. | 看着 |
[12:36] | This is you. Rizvan. Who? | 这是你 里兹万 这呢 |
[12:41] | – Rizvan. – Yes. | -里兹万 -是的 |
[12:43] | And this is the person who has a stick in his hand. | 这个人手里拿了根棒子 |
[12:48] | And he is beating you. | 然后他打了你 |
[12:50] | It’s bad, beating is bad. – Yes. It’s bad. | 这不好 打架不好 -对的 不好 |
[12:53] | Now, this is you again, Rizvan. | 现在 这还是你 里兹万 |
[12:56] | And this is the person who has a lollipop. | 这个人手里拿了根棒棒糖 |
[13:01] | And he gives it to you. | 他把棒棒糖送给你 |
[13:02] | Lollipop is sweet. It’s a good thing. | 棒棒糖好吃 这是好事 |
[13:05] | – Good boy. – Good boy. | -好孩子 -好孩子 |
[13:07] | Now, tell me which one of these is a Hindu… | 现在 告诉我 他们谁是印度教徒? |
[13:09] | and which one, a Muslim? | 谁是穆斯林? |
[13:16] | Both look alike. | 他们看起来都一样 |
[13:18] | Good. | 好 |
[13:21] | Remember one thing, son. | 记住一件事 儿子 |
[13:24] | There are only two kinds of people in this world. | 世界上只有两种人 |
[13:28] | Good people who do good deeds. | 做好事的好人 |
[13:32] | And bad people who do bad. | 和做坏事的坏人 |
[13:36] | That’s the only difference in human beings. | 这是人类唯一的不同 |
[13:38] | There’s no other difference. Understood? | 再没其它的了 懂了吗? |
[13:42] | What did you understand? Tell me, tell me. | 你明白什么了? 告诉我 告诉我 |
[13:46] | Good people. Bad people. No other difference. | 好人 坏人 没有其他区别 |
[13:50] | Ammi’s lesson was not taught in any school. | 妈妈教我的是学校里无法学到的东西 |
[13:55] | Not in my school at least. | 至少我的学校是这样 |
[14:12] | Master Wadia lives somewhere here. | 瓦迪亚先生就住在这附近 |
[14:14] | Give me the map. | 地图给我 |
[14:18] | Come fast. | 快点 |
[14:20] | Rizu, what are you doing? | 里兹 你在干嘛? |
[14:22] | Stop that and come here. | 别玩了过来 |
[14:30] | Hang on. Coming. | 等一下 来了 |
[14:34] | Hello. I’m Razia. | 您好 我是里兹亚 |
[14:35] | This is Rizu. I mean Rizvan. | 她是我儿子里兹 我是说里兹万 |
[14:38] | I have heard a lot about you. | 我听说了很多您的事 |
[14:40] | That you are a very learned man. | 您是位非常有学问的人 |
[14:42] | You have a lot of degrees. | 您取得了很多学位 |
[14:43] | B.A. M.A. | 学士 硕士 |
[14:44] | Whatever. | 诸如此类的 |
[14:46] | But people say you don’t do anything. | 但人们说您什么都不做 |
[14:50] | That’s a good thing! | 这是好事 |
[14:55] | Rizu. My Rizu is a sharp boy. | 里兹 我的里兹是个聪明的孩子 |
[14:59] | So, I thought if you agree to teach him here, | 所以 我想您能否同意 |
[15:02] | in your house | 在您家教他 |
[15:03] | That way, you can pass your time too, isn’t it? | 那样您也可以打发时间 不是吗? |
[15:06] | What nonsense! | 不知道你在说什么 |
[15:08] | Mr. Wadia, Mr. Wadia, Trust me. | 瓦迪亚先生 瓦迪亚先生 请相信我 |
[15:12] | My Rizu is an intelligent boy. | 我的里兹是个聪明的孩子 |
[15:15] | Rizu, talk to Mr. Wadia in English. | 里兹 用英语和瓦迪亚先生说几句话 |
[15:18] | Speak in English. Come on. | 说英语 说啊 |
[15:19] | Say something in English. | 用英语说几句 |
[15:21] | Wadia, Wadia. | 瓦迪亚 瓦迪亚 |
[15:23] | Wadia family is a Parsi family | 瓦迪亚家族是 |
[15:24] | originally based in Surat. | 起始于苏拉特(印度西部港市)印度拜火教教徒 |
[15:26] | Launji Narsolaunji Wadia started | 瓦迪亚在1736年 |
[15:29] | the Wadia ship building dynasty in 1736. | 开创了瓦迪亚造船王朝 |
[15:32] | When he obtained a contract from the British East lndia Company, | 因为他从英国东印度公司获得了一份合约 |
[15:35] | for building docks and ships in Bombay. | 为其在孟买建造船坞和船舶 |
[15:38] | Wadia. Wadia. | 瓦迪亚 瓦迪亚 |
[15:42] | The highwayman came riding, | 强盗骑着马 |
[15:44] | riding up to the old Inn-door. | 来到古老的客栈 |
[15:48] | The highwayman came riding up to the old lnn-door. | 强盗骑着马 来到古老的客栈 |
[15:56] | Ammi, I’m hungry. Let’s go. I’m hungry. | 妈妈 我饿了 走吧 我饿了 |
[16:04] | Ammi said master Wadia was a good man. | 妈妈说瓦迪亚先生是个好人 |
[16:08] | Good people did good deeds. | 好人做好事 |
[16:12] | Master Wadia taught me a lot of things. | 瓦迪亚先生教会我很多东西 |
[16:15] | About books and about life too. | 除了书本的知识 还有生活上的 |
[16:23] | Rizvan, Rizvan, don’t come here. | 里兹万 里兹万 别来了 |
[16:26] | There’s too much water. Go home! Go home! | 积水太多了 回家去 回家去 |
[16:34] | Mr. Wadia. What are you doing? | 瓦迪亚先生 你在干嘛? |
[16:36] | Come out! | 快出来! |
[16:38] | Your pupil is amazing! | 你的学生太神奇了! |
[16:43] | What’s going on? Why are you guys screaming? | 怎么了? 你们在大喊大叫什么? |
[16:48] | Rizvan, what are you doing? | 里兹万 你在干嘛? |
[16:50] | I asked you to go home. | 我让你回家去的 |
[17:01] | Too good. | 太好了 |
[17:03] | You are pumping water out. | 你在抽水 |
[17:05] | That’s amazing. Genius. Genius. | 太棒了! 天才 天才 |
[17:09] | He is my pupil. My pupil. | 他是我的学生 我的学生! |
[17:28] | You think he can repair all this? | 你认为他能把这些都修好吗? |
[17:30] | You know, Mr. Wadia? | 你认识瓦迪亚先生吗? |
[17:32] | My Rizu did nothing short of a miracle near his house. | 我的里兹在他家附近做了无异于奇迹的事 |
[17:37] | – The water had filled till here. – Mother. | -水都淹到这了 -妈妈 |
[17:38] | One minute. | 等一下 |
[17:40] | The water was till here. | 水都到这了 |
[17:41] | Rizu fixed some motor type of thing. | 里兹弄了个类似水泵的东西 |
[17:43] | One minute! | 等一下 |
[17:44] | Put the motor in the water, and the water was gone. | 把水泵放到积水里 然后把水抽走了 |
[17:46] | I saw it with my own eyes. | 我亲眼看见的 |
[17:48] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -当然了 |
[17:54] | Zakir. | 匝克尔 |
[17:56] | You won a cup, didn’t you? | 你赢得了奖杯对吗? |
[17:59] | I’m really happy about that. | 我真为你高兴 |
[18:02] | And Rizu? | 还有里兹 |
[18:05] | Even he is happy for you. | 他也为你高兴 |
[18:08] | You should be happy too. | 你也应该高兴才对 |
[18:10] | He is your brother, isn’t he? | 他是你的哥哥 不是吗? |
[18:12] | Good boy, wipe your tears. | 好孩子 把眼泪擦了 |
[18:15] | Come on. | 过来 |
[18:16] | You are my good son, aren’t you? | 你是我的好儿子 对吗? |
[18:22] | You are my good son, aren’t you? | 你是我的好儿子 对吗? |
[18:28] | Zakir was fortunate. | 匝克尔很幸运 |
[18:31] | He could cry. | 他可以流泪 |
[18:36] | Zakir, Rizu says it’s going to be very cold there. | 匝克尔 里兹说那非常寒冷 |
[18:39] | You have taken everything, right? | 你都收拾好了吗? |
[18:40] | Don’t forget anything. | 别落下什么哦 |
[18:45] | I’ll miss you, my son. | 我会想你的 儿子 |
[18:47] | Only if you find time from bhai(brother) will you miss me! | 只有你在哥哥那有空余时间了才会想我的 |
[18:57] | As soon as he completed 18 years, Zakir left for America. | 匝克尔一到18岁就去了美国 |
[19:01] | He got a scholarship at Michigan University. | 他获得了密西根大学的奖学金 |
[19:08] | I felt very bad when he left. | 他走的时候我很难过 |
[19:12] | But I never told him. | 但我从没告诉他 |
[19:15] | And in just a few days, | 短短的几天 |
[19:16] | I got accustomed to his absence. | 我就习惯了没他在身边的生活 |
[19:20] | Ammi, Hasina teaches at the university. | 妈妈 哈西娜是大学老师 |
[19:23] | She can’t leave mid-term and come. | 她不能在学期中离开 |
[19:27] | It’s her first Eid(festival) in the family after the wedding. | 这是她婚后的第一个开斋节 |
[19:31] | We haven’t even seen her yet. | 我们甚至都还没见过她 |
[19:35] | Come here, please. | 请回来吧 |
[19:37] | Ammi. | 妈妈 |
[19:39] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[19:41] | Your immigration will be done in a few days. | 你的移民申请再几天就能办好了 |
[19:43] | Then you will live with us. | 然后你就可以和我们住一起了 |
[19:47] | I won’t go anywhere without Rizvan. | 没有里兹万我哪也不去 |
[19:54] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[19:55] | I’m sponsoring bhai as well. | 我也在帮哥哥申请 |
[20:00] | Okay, Ammi. I have to hang up now. I’ll call later. | 妈妈 我要接个电话 一会再打给你 |
[20:24] | – Oh, Lord. – Oh, lord. | -噢 主啊 -噢 主啊 |
[20:30] | Ammi, you should sleep now. | 妈妈 你该睡觉了 |
[20:32] | Sleeping calms the mind and provides rest to the body. | 睡眠让心灵平静 身体得到休息 |
[20:36] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[20:37] | Nothing is wrong with me. | 我没什么 |
[20:40] | Just missing Zakir, that’s all. | 就只是想匝克尔 |
[20:44] | His laughter. | 想他笑的样子 |
[20:46] | His anger. | 想他的生气的模样 |
[20:48] | The sound of his gargling. | 想他漱口的声音 |
[20:50] | At 7am, at 2pm, 9pm. | 早上7点 下午2点 晚上9点 |
[21:17] | Enough peace? | 心情平静了吗? |
[21:20] | Please, Rizu. Two minutes? Two minutes. | 里兹 两分钟 抱我两分钟好吗? |
[21:28] | Only two minutes? | 就两分钟吗? |
[21:35] | 1001, 1002. | 一千零一 一千零二 |
[21:38] | But Mandira, the effect of those two minutes… | 但曼迪拉 两分钟的拥抱后果 |
[21:42] | lasted only for six months, four days and 17 hours. | 只持续了6个月4天又17个小时 |
[21:58] | Ammi died of congestive cardiomyopathy. | 妈妈死于充血性心肌病 |
[22:02] | Her heart became too big for its own good. | 她的心肌肥大 影响到了健康 |
[22:17] | Before dying, Ammi made me promise | 妈妈去世前 要我承诺 |
[22:20] | that like Zakir, I would make a happy life for myself. | 我要像匝克尔一样过幸福的生活 |
[22:26] | That I would go to America. | 所以我必须去美国 |
[22:43] | And then I came here… | 然后我就到了… |
[22:46] | to your favourite city. San Francisco. | 你最喜欢的城市 旧金山 |
[22:54] | And it was scary. Very scary. | 但这个城市很可怕 非常可怕 |
[23:21] | Bhai, this is Hasina. | 哥哥 她是哈西娜 |
[23:24] | Hello, bhai. | 你好 哥哥 |
[23:28] | How are you? | 你还好吗? |
[23:33] | Hope your flight was comfortable. | 希望你的旅程是舒适的 |
[23:34] | Hello. | 你好 |
[23:36] | Come on. Let’s go in. | 来吧 进去吧 |
[23:40] | Hello to you too. | 您好 |
[23:43] | Zakir’s wife, Hasina. | 匝克尔的妻子 哈西娜 |
[23:46] | She was from Brooklyn, New York. | 来自纽约的布鲁克林 |
[23:49] | She taught psychology in the university here. | 她在当地的大学教心理学 |
[23:53] | She was the first to find out… | 她是首个发现… |
[24:07] | that I had Asperger’s Syndrome. | 我患有亚斯伯格症 自闭症的人 |
[24:13] | My fear of new places, new people. | 我害怕新环境 新的人 |
[24:19] | My hatred for the colour yellow and sharp sounds. | 我讨厌黄色和尖锐的声音 |
[24:25] | The reason for me being so different… | 我与众不同的原因 |
[24:28] | from everyone was defined in just two words… | 只因为这个词 |
[24:32] | Asperger’s Syndrome. | 亚斯伯格症 自闭症 |
[24:37] | Take this. | 这给你 |
[24:39] | When you look through this… | 你可以透过这看到东西 |
[24:40] | it will be like watching TV. | 就像看电视一样 |
[24:42] | TV? | 电视? |
[24:43] | Then you won’t be scared of new places or roads. | 这样到了新的地方你就不会害怕了 |
[24:46] | Not scared? | 不会害怕? |
[24:47] | No. Just press this button. See… | 不会的 只需按这个键 瞧… |
[24:49] | try? | 试试? |
[24:57] | I took bhai to the Autistic Society. | 我带哥哥加入了自闭症协会 |
[24:59] | – Hi, Mrs. Brennan. – Hi. | -嗨 布莱南夫人 -嗨 |
[25:02] | Sorry, I had. | 抱歉 我 |
[25:04] | Mrs. Brennan there believes that bhai is better… | 布莱南夫人认为哥哥的情况 |
[25:06] | than most people with Asperger’s. | 比大多数亚斯伯格症患者要好 |
[25:09] | Maybe in odd ways, | 也许举止有些奇怪 |
[25:11] | but at least he can express his feelings. | 但至少他能表达自己的感受 |
[25:14] | And I think your Ammi had a lot to with it, Zakir. | 我想你妈妈为此付出了很多 匝克尔 |
[25:23] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[25:25] | This is our office. | 这就是我们的办公室 |
[25:27] | Come in. Have a good look. | 进来 环境不错 |
[25:29] | Have a good look. | 环境不错 |
[25:30] | What are you doing? Come this way. | 你在干嘛? 这边 |
[25:32] | What did I have when l came to America? | 刚到美国时我有什么呢? |
[25:34] | Nothing. But today? | 什么都没 但今天呢? |
[25:36] | See for yourself. | 你自己看看 |
[25:38] | I am the biggest dealer for Mehnaz Herbal Products. | 我成了迈赫纳兹草本护肤品的最大经销商 |
[25:43] | -Because this is America. – America. | -因为这是美国 -美国 |
[25:46] | Here, the harder you work, | 在这 你付出越多努力 |
[25:47] | the more successful you get. | 就会收获越多成功 |
[25:48] | America. | 美国 |
[25:49] | I have worked very hard. Now, it’s your turn. | 我很努力的工作 现在轮到你了 |
[25:51] | – America. – Okay? | -美国 -好吗? |
[25:53] | Shall we? Come. | 走吧? 来 |
[25:56] | Not that way. This way | 不是那边 这边 |
[25:58] | America. | 美国 |
[25:59] | Come. These are all our products and… | 来 这就是我们所有产品… |
[26:02] | these are the details. | 及其详细资料 |
[26:04] | You will be given the names and addresses of all the salons. | 会给你所有美容院的名字和地址 |
[26:06] | You will go to every one of them and sell these. Understand? | 你就挨个去推销 明白吗? |
[26:09] | No. | 不懂 |
[26:10] | You will. | 你会明白的 |
[26:19] | Mehnaz Herbal Beauty Products. | 迈赫纳兹草本美容产品 |
[26:22] | Mehnaz. | 迈赫纳兹 |
[26:25] | The rose water in the clay mask cleans and clarifies your skin… | 玫瑰精华面膜 可以深层清洁肌肤 去除污物 |
[26:31] | and makes you glow like a newly-wed bride. | 让你容光焕发 像个新婚新娘 |
[26:36] | A newly-wed bride. | 新婚新娘 |
[26:43] | Mehnaz Herbal Beauty Products. All of them. | 这是全系列迈赫纳兹草本美容产品 |
[26:48] | Mehnaz Herbal Beauty Products | 迈赫纳兹草本美容产品 |
[26:50] | will make you glow like a newly-wed bride. | 会让你如新婚新娘般容光焕发 |
[26:53] | I’m divorced. | 我离婚了 |
[26:56] | We have nothing for the newly-divorced. | 我们没有适合刚离婚的人的产品 |
[26:59] | Just a pimple cream won’t help. | 只擦一点粉刺霜是没用的 |
[27:01] | You need to cleanse your face, and your system. | 你需要清洁面部和全身 |
[27:04] | I think that maybe l just need a boyfriend. | 我想 也许我只需要个男朋友 |
[27:07] | Oh, no, no. You don’t need a boyfriend. | 噢 不 不 你不需要男朋友 |
[27:10] | You need this and Jamal Gota. | 你需要这个 还有贾马尔·高拓 |
[27:13] | Indian laxative. | 印度人用的泻药 |
[27:16] | It says that the product will reach you in seven days. | 这上面说七天内会收到产品 |
[27:19] | We’re lying. | 我们说谎了 |
[27:21] | It will reach you only in ten days. | 你们十天才能收到 |
[28:30] | Move! | 走开! |
[28:41] | Come on! Move it! | 快! 走开! |
[28:44] | Come on. Get out of the way, you freak. | 快走开 你这怪胎 |
[28:48] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[28:52] | Get out of here. Come on. | 离开这 走开 |
[28:53] | Hey, you guys, just leave him alone. | 嘿 你们这些家伙 别管他 |
[28:55] | Stop it. | 别闹了 |
[28:56] | Stop it, okay? Just go. | 别闹了 好吗? 走啊 |
[28:58] | Go, please. | 走啊 拜托了 |
[29:02] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗? |
[29:05] | Are you scared? | 还害怕吗? |
[29:07] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[29:09] | Look, there’s nothing wrong with being scared. | 听着 恐惧并没有错 |
[29:12] | Just don’t make your fear so large… | 只是别放大恐惧 |
[29:14] | that it stops you from achieving your goal. | 否则会阻碍你实现目标 |
[29:16] | Okay? All right, bye. | 明白吗? 好了 再见 |
[29:58] | Hello. Welcome to Karma. | 你好 欢迎光临卡尔玛 |
[30:01] | I’m the manager here. | 我是这的经理 |
[30:03] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以帮你的吗? |
[30:06] | Oh God. | 噢 天哪 |
[30:07] | I think you have recognised me. | 我想你认出我了 |
[30:10] | It’s all right. Don’t be shy. | 没什么的 别害羞 |
[30:13] | I am Rita Singh. Ex Miss lndia. | 我是瑞塔·辛姬 前印度小姐 |
[30:16] | These blow-dryers. | 该死的吹风机 |
[30:18] | I am Rita Singh. Ex Miss India. | 我是瑞塔·辛姬 前印度小姐 |
[30:20] | You look old. | 你老了 |
[30:22] | You must have been Miss India before I was born. | 你肯定是我出生前的印度小姐 |
[30:26] | Okay? | 对吧 |
[30:33] | The theory of entrainment in Physics states that… | 根据物理学的诱导理论 |
[30:36] | some specific sounds increase the rate of your heartbeat. | 有些声音会让你的心跳加速 |
[30:48] | For me, Mandira that specific sound | 对我而言 那就是曼迪拉 |
[30:50] | has always been the sound of your laughter. | 你的笑声里满是这特别的声音 |
[30:58] | So, you were coming here? | 你进来了呀? |
[31:00] | Don’t take it personally, Rita. | 别在意 瑞塔 |
[31:02] | I hope you’ve come for a haircut. | 我希望你是来理发的 |
[31:04] | – You have got great hair. – Okay. | -你的发质不错 -好的 |
[31:07] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[31:08] | Take an appointment. | 先预约吧 |
[31:09] | My name is Rizvan Khan. Khan, Khan. | 我的名字是里兹万·可汗 可汗 可汗 |
[31:14] | I may look a little strange to you… | 也许我看起来有点怪怪的 |
[31:17] | but that’s because I have Asperger’s Syndrome. | 但那是因为我患有亚斯伯格综合症 |
[31:19] | It’s named after Dr. Hans Asperger. | 这名字源自汉斯·艾斯博格博士 |
[31:23] | That doesn’t mean I’m mad. | 但并不意味着我是疯子 |
[31:26] | Oh, no, no, no. | 噢 不 不 不 |
[31:28] | I’m very intelligent. | 我智商很高 |
[31:30] | Very smart. Very smart. | 非常聪明 非常聪明 |
[31:34] | But there are certain things I don’t understand. | 但有些事我还是不明白 |
[31:37] | For instance, people say | 比如 我去拜访某些人时 |
[31:38] | when I go to their houses, “Come, Rizvan… | 他们会说 “请进 里兹万 |
[31:40] | think of it as your own house.” | 把这当成自己的家” |
[31:42] | But how do I do that… | 但我怎能那样呢? |
[31:43] | when the house isn’t mine? | 因为那又不是我家 |
[31:45] | I don’t understand why people say one thing | 我不明白为什么人们嘴上说一套 |
[31:48] | and think another. | 心里又想另一套 |
[31:49] | My Ammi would say there are only two kinds of people… | 我妈妈告诉我世上只有两种人 |
[31:52] | in the world. Good people and bad people. | 好人和坏人 |
[31:54] | I’m a good person. | 我是好人 |
[31:56] | I, I do good deeds. | 我 我做好事 |
[31:58] | I’m here to sell Mehnaz Herbal Beauty products. | 我来这是为了销售迈赫纳兹草本美容产品 |
[32:01] | I don’t know how to sell. | 我不知道该怎么推销 |
[32:03] | But my brother Zakir tells me that’s my job. | 但我弟弟匝克尔说这是我的工作 |
[32:06] | Mehnaz Herbal Beauty products, | 迈赫纳兹草本美容产品 |
[32:08] | they are good products. | 是非常好的产品 |
[32:10] | I have tried them all on me. | 所有产品我都试用过了 |
[32:12] | That’s why my skin glows. | 所以我容光焕发 |
[32:15] | Shinning like a newly-wed bride. | 灿烂的就像新婚新娘一样 |
[32:20] | Allow me… Allow me to show you… | 请允许我… 允许我向你们介绍 |
[32:22] | all the Mehnaz Herbal Beauty products, please. | 所有迈赫纳兹草本美容产品 |
[32:28] | May l? | 可以吗? |
[32:30] | Yes, you can. | 可以 说吧 |
[32:31] | So tell me. | 那你告诉我 |
[32:33] | Which product will make me beautiful? | 哪款产品能让我变漂亮? |
[32:35] | No. | 没有 |
[32:36] | No product can make you beautiful. | 没有产品能让你变漂亮 |
[32:39] | – That’s rude. – No, no. | -这样很没礼貌 -不 不 |
[32:41] | Beauty products can only enhance the skin. | 美容产品只能改善你的皮肤 |
[32:45] | They cannot make you beautiful. | 不能让你变漂亮 |
[32:48] | A salesman, and yet you speak the truth? | 推销员还说真话呀 |
[32:49] | Always. Always. | 一直都这样 永远都这样 |
[32:52] | How many products do you have? | 你有多少款产品 |
[32:53] | 22. 22. | 22款 |
[32:55] | Give six of each. | 每款给我六瓶 |
[32:56] | Oh no, no, no, No. | 不 不 不需要 不需要 |
[32:58] | All our products expire in three months. It dies. | 我们所有产品保质期只有3个月 |
[33:02] | You need only four. | 你只需要四瓶 |
[33:04] | The rest will get spoilt. | 否则剩下的就会坏掉 |
[33:08] | What did you say the name was? | 你刚才说的是什么名字来着? |
[33:10] | Mehnaz Herbal Beauty Products. | 迈赫纳兹草本美容产品 |
[33:13] | Your name. | 我是说你的名字 |
[33:16] | Rizvan Khan. | 里兹万·可汗 |
[33:18] | Khan. | 可汗 |
[33:19] | – I’m Mandira. – Mandira. | -我是曼迪拉 -曼迪拉 |
[34:55] | Isn’t this shocking pink a little too shocking? | 这鲜粉红色是不是太艳丽了 |
[34:58] | Not at all! It looks beautiful. | 根本不会 看着很漂亮 |
[35:00] | Pink is so your colour. | 粉色很适合你 |
[35:02] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[35:03] | I agree. | 我也这么认为 |
[35:09] | Hello. Hello. | 你们好 你们好 |
[35:11] | Hi. Nice colour. | 嗨 颜色不错哦 |
[35:14] | Oh yes. Pink is so my colour. | 噢 是的 我喜欢粉红色 |
[35:17] | Oh no, no, no. No cell phone. No cell phone. | 噢 不 不 不 别用手机 别用手机 |
[35:19] | Why? | 为什么? |
[35:20] | Because bees die due to cell phones. | 因为蜜蜂会因用手机而死 |
[35:22] | Who?! | 谁? |
[35:23] | Bees, bees, bees. | 蜜蜂 蜜蜂 蜜蜂 |
[35:24] | Cell phone signals cause bees to lose their way home, | 手机信号会导致蜜蜂找不到回家的路 |
[35:27] | and they die. | 那就会死的 |
[35:28] | They die, they die. | 它们死了 死了 |
[35:29] | It’s not good. | 不好 |
[35:30] | Because Albert Einstein has said… | 因为爱因斯坦说过 |
[35:32] | Albert Einstein has apparently said. | 爱因斯坦曾经说过 |
[35:34] | Apparently said… | 曾经说过… |
[35:35] | That if all the bees in the world die… | 如果地球上的蜜蜂都死了 |
[35:37] | exactly four years after that all men will die. | 4年之后人类会灭绝 |
[35:39] | That’s right, that’s right. | 对的 对的 |
[35:40] | All men die, all men die. | 人类会灭绝 人类会灭绝 |
[35:42] | Oh no. No cell phones then. | 那就不用手机了 |
[35:44] | If all the men die, what will happen to me? | 如果所有男人都死了 我会怎样呢? |
[35:46] | You’re bad. | 你太坏了 |
[35:48] | This cream has an extra care skin nourishing lotion… | 这款面霜还含润肤精华露… |
[35:52] | which contains Aloe Vera, Calamine and Jojoba oil… | 它含芦荟汁精华素 炉甘石 荷荷芭油 |
[35:55] | which restore the PH scale of the skin. | 可以修复皮肤的PH值 |
[36:01] | The PH is an algorithm of the activity | 在溶液里 |
[36:04] | of hydrogen ions in a solution… | PH值是氢离子活性的标志… |
[36:06] | which tells you how acidic or basic it is. | 它能告诉你酸碱性 |
[36:09] | The exponentials of hydrogen ions being… | 氢离子的指数非常高… |
[36:11] | very high it’s not practical to measure it. | 测量它没什么实际意义 |
[36:13] | It’s not an absolute term, it’s just a relative. | 这个数值不是绝对的 是相对的 |
[36:20] | Basically it means, this cream is very nice. | 简单地说 这款面霜非常有效 |
[36:25] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[36:29] | – I’ll take it. – Okay. | -我要了 -好的 |
[37:23] | I trained for a year and then took a further course in LA. | 我培训了一年后再来到洛杉矶深造 |
[37:28] | I mean but I did want to make it. | 我是说我也想这样的 |
[37:30] | I think training is really important. | 我认为培训真的非常重要 |
[37:31] | How can you cut somebody’s hair without it? | 你怎能没经过培训就帮人剪头发呢 |
[37:33] | And that’s how I came here. | 所以我就来这了 |
[37:34] | You? | 你认为呢? |
[37:36] | Were you saying something to me? | 你刚才在说什么? |
[37:38] | And I think you know the most we know | 我想你知道我们了解得越多 |
[37:39] | the most we can do is… | 就能做得越好 |
[37:40] | just texturise it a little bit, thin it out, and… | 把这里剪短 打薄 然后 |
[37:43] | Even I want to have my hair cut by you, Mandira. | 曼迪拉 我也想你帮我剪头发 |
[37:46] | Yeah. I know, Rizvan. But… | 里兹万 我知道 但 |
[37:48] | Please, please. Please cut my hair. Please. | 拜托了 拜托了 请帮我剪头发 |
[37:50] | Yeah. And I am dying to cut your hair. | 我死都会帮你剪头发的 |
[37:52] | – But maybe later? – No, no, no, no. Don’t die. | -要不晚点? -别 别 别 不要死 |
[37:54] | No, don’t die. Just cut my hair now. | 不 不要死 现在就帮我剪头发 |
[37:56] | – Rizvan. – No, now. | -里兹万 -不 就现在 |
[38:37] | So? How is it? | 看看 怎样? |
[38:41] | Marry me. | 嫁给我 |
[38:43] | Marry me, merry me, merry me. | 嫁给我 嫁给我 嫁给我 |
[38:45] | Liked it so much?! | 这么喜欢我剪的发型? |
[38:47] | Hang on. One second. | 等一下 |
[38:49] | – Marry me. – Excuse me. | -嫁给我 -对不起 |
[38:52] | Sameer. Hi. | 山姆儿 |
[38:53] | Reached home? | 到家了 |
[38:54] | Okay. Okay, I’m coming. | 好的 好的 我就回家 |
[38:56] | Bye. Love you. | 拜 我爱你 |
[38:59] | Sameer? | 山姆儿 |
[39:02] | Sameer, Sameer, Sam! | 山姆儿 山姆儿 山姆 |
[39:05] | – Come on. Please, hurry up. – Coming! | -动作快点 快 -来了 |
[39:09] | Quickly. Come on, come on, come on! | 快 快 快 快! |
[39:11] | – You put everything into the bag? – Yup. | -你把需要的都装到背包了吗? -当然 |
[39:13] | – Summer camp project? – Yup. | -夏令营计划表呢? -有 |
[39:15] | – Lunch. – Yup. | -午餐呢? -有 |
[39:17] | Soccer gear? | 足球球具呢? |
[39:18] | I think I forgot. | 我想我给忘了 |
[39:20] | Mom, stop acting. You forgot deliberately. | 妈妈 别演了 你是故意忘的 |
[39:23] | Do you have to play soccer? It’s dangerous. | 你一定得踢球吗? 那很危险的 |
[39:24] | What if you get hurt playing? | 你要是受伤了怎么办? |
[39:26] | What if I get hurt running this way with you? | 如果和你这么跑受伤了怎么办 |
[39:27] | Nothing will happen to you here. | 你不会有事的 |
[39:28] | I’m here. Your Mom! | 因为有我在 你妈妈在 |
[39:30] | Mom, stop being so dramatic. | 妈妈 别这么夸张 |
[39:31] | You are such a drama queen. | 你真是戏剧女王 |
[39:33] | Yeah, I am. | 恩 我就是 |
[39:34] | Okay, almost there, almost there, almost there. | 终于 快到了 |
[39:38] | Thank God. We are on time. | 谢天谢地 没迟到 |
[39:39] | Okay. Bye, Mom. | 好的 拜 妈妈 |
[39:41] | Where’s my hug? Where’s my kiss? | 不拥抱我吗? 不吻一下吗? |
[39:43] | Stop it, Mom. I have got reputation. | 别这样 妈妈 我还要点面子 |
[39:45] | Reputation. | 面子 |
[39:48] | Bye. The apple of my eye, love me till I die. | 拜 我的宝贝 爱我至死 |
[39:51] | Bye! | 拜 |
[39:55] | Oh God. Oh shit. | 天哪 糟了 |
[40:03] | Hey, Rizvan. Hi. | 里兹万 嗨 |
[40:05] | Hi. Any sales appointment? | 有预约销售是吗? |
[40:07] | You are divorced. | 你离婚了 |
[40:08] | Divorced. | 离婚了 |
[40:10] | Rita told me you are divorced. | 瑞塔告诉我你离婚了 |
[40:12] | You were 19 when you had an arranged marriage. | 19岁时 你经历了包办婚姻 |
[40:15] | You came to America with your husband. | 然后跟丈夫来到美国 |
[40:17] | He harassed you a lot for three years… | 三年后他厌倦了你 |
[40:18] | and then left for Australia with another woman. | 然后跟别的女人去了澳大利亚 |
[40:20] | It must take a long time to run till Australia, right? | 去澳大利亚要很长时间 对吧 |
[40:23] | He divorced you from there and didn’t even pay you alimony. | 他在那与你离婚了 甚至不付给你赡养费 |
[40:26] | Such a beast! Slimy! idiot! | 真是个畜生! 小人! 白痴 笨… 蛋 |
[40:29] | He hasn’t called you even once in the last four years. | 过去四年里他甚至没给你打过电话 |
[40:30] | Hasn’t even spoken to Sam. | 也没和山姆说过话 |
[40:32] | Now, where is he going to come back… | 如今 他打算回来 |
[40:34] | Slimy bastard, mother…F, mother…F | 小人 杂种 草他… 草他… |
[40:38] | I can’t say the next word. | 下一个字我说不出 |
[40:41] | You have said enough. | 你说的已经够多了 |
[40:43] | – Thank you. – Welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[40:46] | – Marry me. – Just go. | -嫁给我 -走开 |
[40:49] | – Marry me. – Just go, okay? | -嫁给我 -走吧 好吗? |
[40:51] | Marry me. | 嫁给我 |
[41:02] | Okay. | 我走 |
[41:06] | – Mandira. – No, Rita. | -曼迪拉 -不 Rita |
[41:08] | No more appointments tomorrow! | 明天的预约不能再有了 |
[41:09] | Mrs. V is coming tomorrow and… | V夫人明天过来 |
[41:10] | her hair colouring takes time. Okay, bye. | 给她染头发很费时间 拜拜 |
[41:14] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[41:26] | Rizvan, are you okay? | 里兹万 你怎么了? |
[41:31] | – No! – What? Rizvan. | -不 -怎么了? 里兹万 |
[41:34] | – Please. – No. | -呃 -不 |
[41:37] | What happened?! | 怎么了? |
[41:52] | You run fast. | 你跑得太快了 |
[41:53] | I don’t like yellow. Yellow like… | 我不喜欢黄色 黄色… |
[41:59] | – Okay. – No. | -好的 -不 |
[42:01] | Is that for me? | 给我的吗? |
[42:02] | Yes. This and this. | 是的 这个还有这个 |
[42:05] | But I won’t give it to you. | 但我不给你了 |
[42:06] | – Why?! – No. | -为什么 -不给 |
[42:07] | – I love balloons. – No, no, no, no. | -我喜欢气球 -不 不 不 不 |
[42:09] | -In fact, Sam loves balloons. – No. | -其实是山姆喜欢气球 -不给 |
[42:10] | Whenever he sees them, he wants to set them free in the sky. | 每当他看见气球就想把他们放飞 |
[42:13] | Red, blue, pink, green. | 红色 蓝色 粉色 绿色 |
[42:16] | These colours look good on you. | 这些颜色很适合你 |
[42:17] | Yellow, yellow, dirty fellow. | 黄色 黄色 讨厌的 |
[42:20] | Yellow, yellow, dirty fellow. | 黄色 黄色 讨厌的颜色 |
[42:21] | Okay? | 知道了吧? |
[42:23] | – Sorry. – Sorry? | -对不起 -对不起? |
[42:25] | – Can we go now? – Okay. | -我们能走了吗 -好的 |
[42:26] | – It’s cold. – Okay. | -有点冷 -那走吧 |
[42:30] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[42:31] | Look. I’m sorry I was angry. | 对不起我生气了 |
[42:36] | Your words reminded me of all that I wanted to forget. | 你的话让我想起了我想遗忘的一切 |
[42:40] | He really was a… | 他确实是个 |
[42:42] | beast. Slimy. idiot. – Yeah. | 畜生 小人 白痴 -对 |
[42:44] | Slimy. idiot and all that. | 小人 白痴 诸如此类的 |
[42:47] | So, you don’t love him? | 这么说 你不爱他咯? |
[42:49] | No. No, no. Of course not. | 不 不 不 当然不爱 |
[42:51] | Not that, but I feel bad that… | 不爱 但让我感觉糟糕的是 |
[42:54] | Sam will never know his father. | 山姆永远都不知道他的父亲是谁 |
[42:56] | If you don’t love him, marry me. | 如果你不爱他 就嫁给我吧 |
[42:58] | Oh god, stop please! | 请你别说了 |
[42:59] | Marriage is not a joke. | 婚姻不是玩笑 |
[43:01] | You know. You don’t even know me. | 你知道吗 你甚至都不了解我 |
[43:03] | I know you well. | 我很了解你 |
[43:04] | You give fruit to Roger the homeless. | 你给无家可归的罗杰水果 |
[43:06] | You cut hair. You do good deeds. You are good. | 你剪头发 你做好事 你是个好人 |
[43:08] | – You’re okay. – Knowing just that is not good enough. | -你很好 -只知道那些还不够 |
[43:10] | Yes, yes. It’s enough for me. | 够了 够了 对我而言够了 |
[43:11] | Marry me. | 嫁给我 |
[43:11] | – It’s… Oh, God. I want to kill myself. – Marry me. | -天哪 我想自杀 -嫁给我 |
[43:14] | – I’m fed up. – Oh, no, no, no. Don’t kill yourself. | -我受不了了 -别 别 别 不要自杀 |
[43:16] | Oh, no, don’t kill yourself. | 别 别自杀 |
[43:18] | – Don’t die! Please don’t die. – I’m joking. | -不要死! 请不要死 -我开玩笑的 |
[43:20] | -Please don’t die. – I was joking. | -不要死! 请不要死 -我在开玩笑了 |
[43:22] | – Relax, I’m joking. – Please don’t die. | -放松 我是开玩笑的啦 -请不要死 |
[43:24] | I don’t understand… | 我不明白 |
[43:25] | – Mandira. Mandira. – I was joking. | -曼迪拉 曼迪拉 -我在开玩笑了 |
[43:26] | Cable car. 1873. | 电车 1873年 |
[43:28] | The first cable car was started in San Francisco in 1873. | 第一辆电车于1873年在旧金山开通 |
[43:32] | – 1873. – You know you’re ridiculous. | -1873年 -你知道你有多不可理喻吗? |
[43:35] | You’re just ridiculous! | 你真是不可理喻! |
[43:37] | I mean… | 我的意思是 |
[43:37] | Either you are stuck in the ‘marry me, marry me’ loop… | 你要么不停的对我说 嫁给我 |
[43:40] | or you keep recounting the history of San Francisco. | 要么不断重复旧金山的历史 |
[43:43] | I don’t want to know. Okay? | 我不想知道这些 好嘛 |
[43:44] | I know everything about this city. | 我了解这城市的一切 |
[43:46] | Liar. Liar. | 骗人 骗人 |
[43:48] | It’s impossible to know everything about a city. | 人不可能了解城市的一切 |
[43:50] | I’ve tried, liar, liar. – Really? | -我就试过 骗人 骗人 -真的吗? |
[43:52] | Are you challenging me? | 你挑衅我是不是? |
[43:54] | – Liar. Liar. Bum on fire. – Are you challenging me? | -骗人 骗人 -着急了 -你是在向我挑战吗? |
[43:55] | – Okay. You’re on. – I’m on. | -好 打赌 -打赌 |
[43:56] | – You’re on. – Liar, liar. | -打赌 -骗人 骗人 |
[43:58] | If you can show me one place or thing in this city… | 如果你能带我去我没去过的地方 |
[44:01] | that I haven’t seen before then… | 或我带我见我没见过的东西 |
[44:03] | You’ll marry me. | 你就嫁给我 |
[44:06] | – You’ll marry me? – Whatever. | -你嫁我不? -随便 |
[44:08] | -Whatever. – Okay. Okay. | -怎样都行 -好的 好的 |
[44:09] | You’ll marry me. | 你要嫁给我哦 |
[44:10] | But till then… | 但直到那之前 |
[44:12] | – you will shut your encyclopedia. – Okay. | -你要合上你的百科全书 -好的 |
[44:13] | – And no ‘marry me, marry me’. – Okay. | -不要再说 嫁给我 嫁给我 -行 |
[44:14] | – Okay? – Okay. Whatever. | -好不好? -可以 听你的 |
[44:16] | You’ll marry me. | 你会嫁给我的 |
[44:18] | And you’re right… | 你说得对… |
[44:19] | the first cable car came to San Francisco in 1873. | 第一辆电车是1873年首现旧金山 |
[44:22] | – Yeah. – And in the same year, | -没错 -同年 加尔各答 |
[44:25] | the first tram was started in Kolkata. | (印度东部最大的城市)也有了第一辆电车 |
[44:27] | Did you know that? | 你知道这个吗? |
[44:28] | No. You’re smart. | 不知道 你很聪明 |
[44:30] | That I am. | 那是当然 |
[44:31] | – And pretty. – That too. | -也很漂亮 -确实如此 |
[44:34] | I’m pretty smart too. | 我既漂亮又聪明 |
[44:37] | Mom. Come on. | 妈妈 走吧 |
[44:39] | Coming. One minute, Sam. | 这就来 等等 山姆 |
[44:40] | I’ll just come back, okay? – Okay. | 我就来 好吗 -好的 |
[44:41] | Yeah. Let me handle it. | 让我来处理 |
[44:42] | Mrs. V, you are looking beautiful. | V夫人 你看起来真漂亮 |
[44:44] | You are the best. | 你是最棒的 |
[44:45] | But you make me come too far for my hair. | 但为了让你帮我剪发 我要跑很远 |
[44:47] | Please accept my offer and move to Banville. | 请接收我的善意搬来班维尔吧 |
[44:51] | You are very generous, Mrs. V, but l… | 你真是太大方了 V夫人 但我 |
[44:54] | Shh about that. Sara, you tell her. | 莎拉 你和她说 |
[44:56] | You should move, Mandira. | 你应该搬过去 曼迪拉 |
[44:58] | We’ll be neighbours. It will be fun. | 我们会成为邻居 那一定会很有趣的 |
[44:59] | – Mrs. V, I just don’t know… – Mom, come on. | -V夫人 我只是不知道 -妈妈 走啊 |
[45:02] | Okay. I am just coming back. Give me a minute. | 我马上回来 |
[45:04] | – Sam. – Don’t worry, Granny. She’ll move. | -山姆 -别担心 奶奶 她会搬过来的 |
[45:05] | – God, he’s driving me crazy. – Mom! | -天哪 他让我快疯了 -妈 |
[45:07] | Yes. Yes. What is it? | 恩 恩 怎么了? |
[45:08] | – Mom. Come on. – Where? | -妈 走吧 -去哪? |
[45:09] | You forgot? Discovery museum. | 你忘了呀? 探索博物馆 |
[45:12] | Oh, my God. I’m so sorry. Sam, I forgot. | 噢 天哪 真对不起 山姆 我忘了 |
[45:15] | – Not fair. – I remember. | -太不公平了 -我记得的 |
[45:16] | You always forget. | 你老是忘记 |
[45:17] | Mandira. Mandira, I have made a list of places… | 曼迪拉 曼迪拉 我列了地点清单 |
[45:18] | All my friends have been there! | 我的朋友都去了 |
[45:20] | -which you may not have seen. – Even I want to go. Let’s go now! | -你可能没去过的 -我也想去 咱们现在走吧 |
[45:21] | – No, I don’t care. – Just, just… | -不 我不管 -等 等等… |
[45:23] | then we can do what you have asked me not to speak about. | 然后我们就可以做你不让我说的事 |
[45:24] | Let’s go now! Now! Now! | 咱们现在就去! 现在! 现在 |
[45:25] | – Sam, Just… – It’s close by. | -山姆 -就在附近 |
[45:26] | It’s just 22 minutes away from here. We can take a cable car… | 离这只有22分钟路程 我们可以乘电车 |
[45:28] | Just… Just… Just shut up! | 稍微… 等… 给我闭嘴! |
[45:29] | A minute. | 等一下 |
[45:30] | Just give me a minute, okay? | 给我一分钟 好吗? |
[45:31] | This list can wait. | 这个单子可以等等 |
[45:32] | First, you have to do something for me. | 首先 你得为我做件事 |
[45:34] | Will you take Sam to Discovery museum? | 你可以带山姆去探索博物馆吗? |
[45:36] | -No. – Please! | -不可以 -拜托了! |
[45:37] | -No, please. – I’ll kill myself. | -别拜托 -我要自杀了哦 |
[45:39] | – Oh, no, no, no, no. – I’ll kill myself. | -别 别 别 别 -我要自杀哦 |
[45:40] | No, no, no, no. Please don’t kill yourself. | 别 别 别 别 不要自杀 |
[45:42] | – No, please don’t kill yourself. – I’ll… | -别 请别自杀 -我会的 |
[45:43] | Okay. – How cute. | 好吧 -真可爱 |
[45:44] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[45:46] | Okay, I’ll take him. | 好的 我带他去 |
[45:47] | Let’s go, Sam. | 走吧 山姆 |
[45:49] | – Let’s go, Sam. – Okay. | -咱们出发 -好的 |
[45:51] | Look after him and don’t let go of the hand. | 好好看着他 别放开他的手 |
[45:53] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗? -当然不放 |
[45:55] | Not mine. His hand… | 不是我的手 他的… |
[45:59] | Please, please, don’t kill yourself. | 千万别自杀 |
[46:01] | Sam, where’s your hand? | 山姆 你的手呢 |
[46:05] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛? |
[46:06] | Mom said not to let go of your hand. | 妈妈说过不要放开你的手的 |
[46:09] | Mom is mad! | 妈妈疯了 |
[46:10] | No touching, okay? | 别碰我 好吗? |
[46:11] | -No touching? – Get it? | -不能碰? -知道就好 |
[46:12] | Okay. Okay. No touching. | 好的 好的 不碰 |
[46:15] | I like that. No touching. | 我喜欢 不碰 |
[46:16] | Okay, everybody knows how to play. | 好了 大家都知道玩法的 |
[46:18] | We have Team A. Hello. Welcome. | 我们欢迎A队 |
[46:20] | And Team B. Good luck. | B队 祝好运 |
[46:22] | But now we need one more team. We need Team C. | 还需要一支队 C队 |
[46:25] | Now who’s going to be Team C? | 谁会组成C队呢? |
[46:27] | What game is this? | 这是什么游戏? |
[46:29] | Can’t you see? It’s a puzzle. | 难道你不会看吗? 这是拼字游戏 |
[46:31] | This grid has names of animals hidden in it. | 格子里隐藏了很多动物的名字 |
[46:33] | The team that identifies the maximum number | 发现的最多的那一队 |
[46:36] | of animals wins a prize. | 就获胜赢得奖品 |
[46:39] | Team C, anybody? | C队 有人报名吗? |
[46:40] | Last time Mom and I played, we lost. | 上次妈妈和我参加了 可是我们输了 |
[46:43] | Stupid game. | 愚蠢的游戏 |
[46:44] | Who’s brave enough to try to win the prize? | 谁够勇气来尝试赢得奖品呢? |
[47:05] | Mom is mad! | 妈妈是疯了 |
[47:07] | Who wants to volunteer to be Team C | 谁想自愿组成C队 |
[47:08] | and win this fabulous prize? | 并赢得丰富的奖品呢? |
[47:11] | Oh terrific. We have a volunteer. | 噢 太棒了 有自愿者了 |
[47:13] | Okay, just step forward and | 好的 请上前 |
[47:15] | we’ll get started with the game. | 游戏比赛要开始了 |
[47:16] | What are you doing? No, no, no… | 你在干嘛? 不 不 不… |
[47:18] | – it’s embarrassing! Please. – No touching. | -会丢人的 -说好不碰的 |
[47:20] | – Please! We’ll lose. – No touching. | -拜托了 我们会输的 -说好不碰的 |
[47:21] | No… | 不 |
[47:22] | All right, on three. One, two, three. | 好了 三支队 一 二 三 |
[47:27] | Flamingo, Chimpanzee, Tarantulas, Stork, Penguin… | 火烈鸟 黑猩猩 狼蛛 鹳 企鹅 |
[47:31] | Walrus, Wild Boar, Giraffe, Whale, Polar Bear… | 海象 野猪 长颈鹿 鲸鱼 北极熊 |
[47:33] | Antelope, Cormorant, Orang-utan, Gazelle, Pelican… | 羚羊 鸬兹 红毛猩猩 瞪羚 鹈鹕 |
[47:38] | Hippopotamus, Porcupine, Swan, Fox. | 河马 豪猪 天鹅 狐狸 |
[47:41] | And… Monkey. | 还有猴子 |
[47:48] | Monkey. | 猴子 |
[47:52] | I guess we have a winner. Team C. | 优胜者出现了 那就是C队 |
[47:56] | Come on, come here and take your prize. | 来吧 请上来领取奖品 |
[47:58] | There you go. Congratulations. | 给你 恭喜你 |
[48:00] | Let’s hear it for Team C. | C对获胜 |
[48:04] | Mom, mom, We won! | 妈 妈 我们赢了! |
[48:07] | Oh wow. Hugging, my son? That’s special. | 拥抱一下 我儿子那么厉害啊? |
[48:10] | What did you win? | 奖品是什么? |
[48:11] | Here! We won because of Khan. | 看 可汗赢的 |
[48:13] | Oh no, no, no, no. My name is not Khan, its Khan. | 不 不 不 不 我的名字不念堪 念汗 |
[48:17] | That’s what I said… Khan. | 我就是念的堪啊 |
[48:19] | No, not Khan. From the epiglottis, Khan. Khan. | 不 不是堪 从咽喉发音 汗 汗 |
[48:25] | From the epiglottis. Epiglottis. Khan. | 从咽喉发音 汗 |
[48:30] | Okay, okay, okay! Time out, time out. | 好了 好了 打住! 停 停 |
[48:32] | – Time out, okay? – Khan. | -停了 -可汗 |
[48:34] | – Okay? Okay? – Khan. | -打住! 停 -可汗 |
[48:35] | Is there any other place you want to show me, Khan? | 你不是要带我到另一个地方吗? 可汗 |
[48:39] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[48:44] | Been here? | 就这里? |
[48:47] | Seen this. | 你看 |
[48:49] | Bowed here. | 在这 |
[48:51] | – Fell in there. – I know. | -那边 -我知道 |
[48:53] | Then why are we here? | 为什么我们来这? |
[48:55] | Sam wanted to feed the ducks. | 山姆想喂鸭子 |
[48:56] | Oh, yeah Khan, Khan come on let’s go feed the ducks. | 耶 堪 堪 走吧 我们去喂鸭子 |
[48:59] | – Come on! You want to hold my hands? – Okay. | -走吧! 你要牵我的手吗? -好的 |
[49:13] | – You know, Khan. – I don’t know. | -你知道吗 可汗 -我不知道 |
[49:15] | I was 22 when I divorced. | 我22岁就离婚了 |
[49:18] | I- was only 22 years old. – 22. | -那时我才22岁 -22岁 |
[49:21] | I had nothing. | 我一无所有 |
[49:24] | No money. | 没钱 |
[49:25] | No parental support. | 没有父母的支持 |
[49:28] | I didn’t even have a house. | 也没房子 |
[49:33] | I had only Sam with me. | 我只有山姆 |
[49:36] | I didn’t know what the future had in store. | 我不知道未来会怎样 |
[49:40] | One day, as I was thinking, I started walking. | 有一天 我一边思考一边走着 |
[49:44] | I walked a lot and stopped after reaching here. | 走了很久 一直到这才停 |
[49:52] | There was no way ahead. | 前方已没路 |
[49:53] | Yeah, only water. | 恩 只有水 |
[49:55] | So, I turned back. | 所以 我回头 |
[49:59] | Saw the entire city in front of me. | 整个城市就在我眼前 |
[50:03] | And for a minute, I felt it was waiting for me. | 就一会 我感觉到它正等着我 |
[50:08] | I decided then… | 我决定 |
[50:11] | No, I’m going to make this work. | 不服输 我要改变不如意的人生 |
[50:16] | And I’m going to win. | 而且我还要取得成功 |
[50:18] | We shall overcome. | 我们会克服困难 |
[50:19] | We shall overcome? | 我们会克服困难吗? |
[50:21] | Yes! We shall overcome. | 恩! 我们会克服困难 |
[50:23] | It’s my favourite song. | 那是我最喜欢的歌 |
[50:24] | We shall overcome. We shall overcome. | 我们会克服困难 我们会克服困难 |
[50:29] | We shall overcome. One day. | 终于有一天 我们会克服困难 |
[50:34] | The heart believes in it. | 我深深的相信 终于有一天 |
[50:40] | That we shall overcome one day! | 我们会克服困难! |
[50:43] | Oh, no, no, no, no. | 噢 不 不 不 不 |
[50:45] | You sing badly. | 你唱得不好 |
[50:47] | – What?! – You suck. You suck. | -你竟敢说我唱得不好? -唱的太糟了 真糟糕! |
[50:49] | What? As if you are any better! | 什么? 好像你唱得好似的! |
[51:02] | You are staring at me. | 你一直盯着我 |
[51:04] | You are staring. | 还在盯着 |
[51:05] | – You are staring. – Okay. | -一直盯着 -好 不盯了 |
[51:07] | Okay. | 不盯了 |
[51:09] | Sam and I are moving to Banville next month. | 我和山姆下个月搬去班维尔 |
[51:12] | Banville. | 班维尔 |
[51:14] | I’m opening my own salon there. | 我要在那开一家属于我的美容沙龙 |
[51:16] | Banvile, California. | 班维尔 加州 |
[51:18] | – Population 30,000. – Yes. | -人口数三万 -恩 |
[51:20] | Take me with you, Mandira. | 带上我吧 曼迪拉 |
[51:23] | I’m thin, I won’t need much space. | 我很瘦 不占什么空间 |
[51:25] | I’ll keep an eye on Sam. | 我会好好看着山姆 |
[51:26] | I’ll never let go of his hand. | 会一直牵着他的手 |
[51:27] | Dishwasher, microwave, washing machine, refrigerator… | 洗碗机 微波炉 洗衣机 电冰箱 |
[51:30] | I’ll repair everything. | 什么我都会修理 |
[51:31] | Dishwasher, microwave oven, washing machine… | 洗碗机 微波炉 洗衣机 |
[51:33] | refrigerator I’ll repair everything. | 电冰箱 什么我都会修理 |
[51:35] | – Please take me with you. – Khan. | -请带上我 -可汗 |
[51:36] | No, no. Please take me with you. | 不 不 请带上我 |
[51:37] | Khan, we are getting late. We have to go. | 可汗 有点晚了 我们该走了 |
[51:39] | No, no please take me with you | 不 不 请带上我 |
[51:41] | – Khan, we are getting late. We have to go. – Okay, okay | -可汗 有点晚了 我们该走了 -好的 |
[51:46] | And by the way, I have been here before. | 还有 我以前来过这里 |
[51:52] | – Come on. – Okay. | -走吧 -好的 |
[51:55] | Many things frighten me, Mandira. | 曼迪拉 我怕很多事情 |
[51:59] | But nothing frightens me more than the thought of losing you. | 但没什么比失去你还可怕 |
[52:13] | I was scared then… | 我好担心 |
[52:15] | and I’m scared now. | 真的很怕 |
[52:31] | We’re full, partner, no room. | 客满了 伙计 没房间了 |
[52:33] | Okay, is there any other motel nearby? | 哦 那附近有汽车旅馆吗? |
[52:36] | Oh, you are an Indian. I’ll make some adjustments. | 你是印度人 那我可以调整一下 |
[52:39] | You know, it’s a Saturday. | 你知道的 今天是星期六 |
[52:42] | So, all the honeymoon couples have booked my rooms. | 这的房间都被度蜜月的一对对定满了 |
[52:45] | Saturday? | 星期六? |
[52:47] | Why? Do they marry only on Saturdays here? | 为什么? 这的人都在星期六结婚吗? |
[52:49] | The one-night marriages, try and understand. | 一夜夫妻 懂了吗? |
[52:54] | But you don’t worry. | 但你不要担心 |
[52:55] | You can stay in my room. | 你可以待在我房间 |
[52:57] | It has a nude channel too! | 有个裸体电视频道 |
[52:59] | Nude channel? | 裸体频道? |
[53:00] | The naughty and noisy channel. | 有声有色的频道 |
[53:03] | Naughty? Noisy? | 有声有色? |
[53:07] | Down. Down! | 趴下 快趴下 |
[53:08] | You fool. You idiot! | 你们这群傻瓜 白痴! |
[53:10] | I’ll burn that fair skin of yours, you idiot! | 烧死你们这帮白鬼 一群二百五 |
[53:15] | Rascal! Rascal! | 流氓! 流氓 |
[53:17] | All this is because of the lousy Muslims. | 这一切都是因为讨厌的穆斯林 |
[53:20] | Six years ago, they blew up the World Trade Centre… | 六年前 他们炸毁了世贸中心 |
[53:22] | and today, we bear the brunt of it. | 现在倒要我们承担! |
[53:24] | They call for jihad (holy war) and we have to suffer the consequences. | 他们发动圣战 而我们被迫承担后果 |
[53:27] | And these white folk? All blind donkeys! | 这些白人眼睛都瞎的吗? |
[53:31] | Can’t you make out the difference between a Gandhian Indian… | 难道你们分不出和平的甘地印度人 |
[53:34] | and a violent Muslim? | 和极端穆斯林之间的差别吗? |
[53:37] | Should I show you?! | 要我告诉你吗? |
[53:39] | I’m going to put a board out here, | 我要在这立个牌子 |
[53:41] | No Muslims Allowed! | 谢绝穆斯林入内! |
[53:43] | This is the fourth glass broken by the rogues! | 已经被这些流氓打烂第四块玻璃了! |
[53:45] | Don’t worry, brother, come here. | 别担心 兄弟 快进来 |
[53:49] | It’s dangerous out there! | 外面很危险! |
[53:50] | Listen! come back! What’s your name? | 叫你呢 快进来! 你叫什么名字? |
[53:55] | My name is Khan, and I’m not a terrorist. | 我的名字叫可汗 我不是恐怖份子 |
[54:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[54:12] | I miss you Mandira. | 我想你 曼迪拉 |
[54:15] | I know I can’t return before meeting the President. | 没见到总统前我不会回去 |
[54:19] | I couldn’t meet him in Washington, so, | 在华盛顿不可能见到他 |
[54:22] | now I’m going to Santa Fe. | 所以我要去圣达非 |
[54:24] | One can achieve everything by trying, Mandira. | 人可以经由努力实现一切 曼迪拉 |
[54:27] | Like I found that place that day. | 就像那天我发现的那个地方 |
[54:37] | Yes, I’m coming, coming. | 来了 来了 |
[54:40] | Khan, thank God. | 可汗 谢天谢地 |
[54:41] | Where were you all these days? | 这些天你去哪了? |
[54:42] | I was so worried about you. | 我很担心你的 |
[54:43] | You could have called. | 你可以打电话给我的 |
[54:45] | But no, you won’t. | 噢 不 你没电话 |
[54:46] | – Cell phones are bad for bees. – Now. | -行动电话对蜜蜂不好 -就是现在 |
[54:49] | What? | 干嘛去? |
[54:51] | But wait. Tell me where we are going? | 等等 告诉我 去哪啊? |
[54:54] | I am not dressed properly. I don’t even have my shoes. | 我都还没穿好衣服 鞋也没换 |
[55:07] | Here. It’s close. | 这边 不远了 |
[55:10] | Where? | 哪儿? |
[55:23] | What do you mean one minute? | 你说的等一下是什么意思? |
[55:25] | One minute. | 就快到了 |
[55:27] | – Keep quiet, Mandira. Quiet. – Okay. | -安静 曼迪拉 安静 -好的 |
[55:29] | – Quiet, Mandira. Quiet, quiet. – Okay. | -安静 曼迪拉 安静 安静 -好的 |
[55:31] | – Quiet. – Okay. | -安静 -好的 |
[55:33] | I have been timing it for six days. | 我算时间算了六天 |
[55:36] | One minute. | 还有一分钟 |
[55:36] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼 |
[55:37] | – Close your eyes. – Okay. | -闭眼 -好的 |
[55:38] | – Now, now, now, now. – Okay. | -就现在 现在 -好的 |
[55:39] | Close your eyes. Okay. | 闭上眼 好吗? |
[55:41] | – Okay, okay, – Yeah, yeah. | -快了 马上 -闭上了 闭上了 |
[55:53] | Now, open your eyes. | 现在 打开眼 |
[55:55] | Open your eyes. | 睁开眼 |
[55:56] | Open now, now, now. | 现在睁开 现在 就现在 |
[55:58] | Now, please. | 现在 就是现在 |
[56:18] | Have you seen this before? | 这景色你见过吗? |
[56:29] | No. | 从未见过 |
[56:37] | – Khan. – Okay? | -可汗 -恩? |
[56:40] | Marry me. | 娶我 |
[56:51] | Marry me. | 娶我吧! |
[56:55] | – Okay. – Marry me! | -好的 -娶我! |
[57:03] | You cannot marry her. It’s blasphemy. | 你不能娶她 这是亵渎 |
[57:07] | And if you do, I’ll sever all ties with you. | 如果你这么做 我会跟你断绝一切关系 |
[57:11] | You will have no place in my house. | 这里将没你容身之处 |
[57:15] | She is a Hindu. | 她是印度教徒 |
[57:16] | There’s a lot of difference between them and us. | 他们和我们有巨大差别 |
[57:18] | Understood? | 清楚吗? |
[57:23] | No. There’s no difference. | 不 没区别的 |
[57:26] | Good people, bad people. There’s no other difference. | 好人 坏人 没别的差别了 |
[57:42] | Mandira. | 曼迪拉 |
[57:44] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[57:46] | So, after your marriage, | 所以你结婚后 我的名字 |
[57:48] | will my name be Sameer Khan? | 就是山姆儿·可汗了 是吗? |
[57:51] | It will be Sameer Khan, from the epiglottis. | 山姆儿 可汗 从咽喉发音 |
[1:00:27] | – Khan. – Yeah. | -可汗 -我在 |
[1:00:31] | We can’t do this without touching. | 不触碰是没办法做的 |
[1:00:34] | – I know. – You know? | -我知道 -你知道? |
[1:00:35] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[1:00:36] | I have read it in this book. | 我在一本书上看过 |
[1:00:39] | lntercourse for dumbos, by Dr. Richard k. Woomer. | 《傻瓜性交》理查德·K·伍默尔博士写的 |
[1:00:44] | – Okay. – Nice pictures. | -哦 -图片很棒 |
[1:00:49] | Mandira. I think we should do it. | 曼迪拉 我想我们可以做到的 |
[1:00:52] | I think we should do it now, now. | 我觉得应该马上开始 马上 |
[1:00:55] | we should do it now, now. | 就现在 现在 |
[1:00:58] | One minute, and… | 一分钟(稍等一会儿) |
[1:00:59] | Oh, no, no not one minute. | 不 不只一分钟 |
[1:01:02] | It will take longer than one minute. | 要比一分钟久 |
[1:01:47] | – Bye, Khan. – Bye, Sam. | -拜 可汗 -拜 山姆 |
[1:01:49] | -Lunch. Lunch. – Quick, quick. | -午餐 午餐 -快 快 |
[1:01:52] | Bye, Joe. | 拜 Joe |
[1:01:53] | Bye! The apple of my eye! | 拜 我的宝贝! |
[1:02:16] | And your hair looks very pretty, ma’am. | 你的头发非常漂亮 女士 |
[1:02:18] | Thank you, sweetheart. | 谢谢 甜心 |
[1:02:19] | You’re welcome, sweetheart. | 不客气 甜心 |
[1:02:21] | Were you flirting with her? | 你是在跟她打情骂俏吗? |
[1:02:23] | Ahuh? | 有吗? |
[1:02:25] | – You’re not a liar. – Okay. | -你不会骗人哦 -好了吧 |
[1:02:28] | Reese, I’ve to do my homework. Let me go home. | 里兹 我得做家庭作业 让我回家吧 |
[1:02:31] | – Just 10 minutes, okay. – Only 10 minutes. | -只要10分钟 好吗 -就10分钟 |
[1:02:32] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[1:02:34] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[1:02:40] | Thank you, Daddy. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[1:02:42] | Daddy? What about me? | 光谢爸爸? 我呢? |
[1:02:44] | Happy birthday to you! | 祝你生日快乐! |
[1:02:52] | Mandira. Mandira, can we have sex please. | 曼迪拉 曼迪拉 现在可以做吗? |
[1:02:56] | Now? | 现在做? |
[1:02:58] | Now, now is good. | 现在 正是时候 |
[1:03:15] | With Allah’s blessings, | 伴随真主阿拉的祝福 |
[1:03:17] | I fulfilled my promise to Ammi. | 我实现了对母亲的承诺 |
[1:03:20] | I made a happy life for myself. | 我营造了自己的幸福人生 |
[1:03:38] | Hello. | 喂 |
[1:03:41] | Yeah? Sarah. | 怎么了? 莎拉 |
[1:03:44] | What? | 什么? |
[1:03:47] | Khan, switch on the TV, please. | 可汗 快打开电视 |
[1:03:49] | Yes, Sarah let me call you back, okay. | 恩 莎拉 待会回你电话 |
[1:03:52] | I’ve never seen anything like this before. | 从未见过这种事 |
[1:03:56] | Oh, my God! | 我的天哪! |
[1:03:58] | Second plane, second plane just hit the other tower. | 第二架 第二架飞机撞进了另一栋大楼 |
[1:04:03] | The skyline of Manhattan has been changed forever! | 曼哈顿的地平线永久改变了! |
[1:04:08] | New York’s twin towers are gone! | 纽约双子星大楼消失了! |
[1:04:16] | Both towers have been hit. | 两栋大楼都被撞击了 |
[1:04:18] | It must’ve been a coordinated attack… | 肯定是蓄意攻击… |
[1:04:54] | Mom, why are Reese and Mrs. Garrick | 妈妈 为什么里兹和盖瑞克夫人 |
[1:04:56] | taking money from everyone? | 从每个人手中接过钱呢? |
[1:04:57] | Donations, baby. | 是捐款 孩子 |
[1:04:59] | For the family of the fire-fighters | 为在9.11期间拯救人们 |
[1:05:01] | who died saving people during 9/11. | 而牺牲的消防人员家属捐款 |
[1:05:06] | – How is it going? – Good, good. | -进展如何 -很好 挺顺利 |
[1:05:08] | The Johnson’s just gave a thousand dollars. | 约翰逊刚捐了1000美元 |
[1:05:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:05:13] | – Oh, God. – Here. | -天啊 -看 |
[1:05:14] | 3500 dollars! | 3500美元! |
[1:05:16] | It’s annual Zakat (religious tax) money. | 这是年度的宗教税 |
[1:05:18] | It’s a duty in Islam. Duty. | 这是伊斯兰教的责任 义务 |
[1:05:21] | In Islam they donate a certain percentage of their… | 在伊斯兰世界 他们每年捐出 |
[1:05:23] | – income each year in charity. – Yes. | -一定比例的收入给慈善团体 -恩 |
[1:05:25] | This year, how could it be anything else? | 今年 还会有别的吗? |
[1:05:27] | Yes, that’s $3502 and 50 cents exactly. | 恩 这里是3502美元50分 |
[1:06:29] | In the western world, | 西方世界的历史 |
[1:06:32] | history is marked simply by BC and AD. | 只是简单分为公元前和公元后 |
[1:06:36] | But now, there is a third distinction. 9/11 . | 但现在 有第三种区分方式了 9.11 |
[1:06:46] | Reports are in from various parts of America that… | 来自美国各方面的消息报道 |
[1:06:49] | Muslims are being targeted and attacked. | 穆斯林被认定为目标并受到攻击 |
[1:06:54] | Back off. | 后退 |
[1:06:56] | Get away. | 走开 |
[1:06:58] | A Sikh employee in Michigan | 一位锡克教的雇员 |
[1:06:59] | was shot dead by his employer… | 今天在密西根州被他老板枪杀 |
[1:07:01] | because he was mistaken for an Afghani. | 因为他被误认为是阿富汗人 |
[1:07:04] | In the wake of 9/11, a lot of American Muslims | 因为9.11事件 很多在美国的穆斯林正在改名 |
[1:07:08] | are changing their names to escape racial profiling. | 他们不再用种族特征明显的名字 |
[1:07:11] | Questions are being raised about America’s… | 此事件也使美国人加深了对 |
[1:07:14] | biased views towards the lslamic community. | 伊斯兰的偏见 |
[1:07:16] | Even as Muslim women wearing hijabs (veils) are being targeted. | 甚至戴头纱的穆斯林妇女也成为攻击的目标 |
[1:07:20] | Post 9/11, America’s view towards its | 因为9.11 美国人对穆斯林的看法 |
[1:07:27] | Islamic inhabitants is changing rapidly. | 迅速改变 |
[1:07:31] | They must be getting late. | 他们一定是迟到了 |
[1:07:33] | Let’s mom drop you today. | 今天妈妈送你们 |
[1:07:35] | -And we’ll grab an ice cream on the way. – Yeah. | -顺道吃个冰淇淋 -好啊 |
[1:07:37] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[1:07:39] | Of all the religions in the world… | 世上所有的宗教中 |
[1:07:41] | Islam is the most violent and aggressive. | 伊斯兰教是最具暴力性和侵略性的 |
[1:07:43] | It encourages killing or ‘Jihad’ as they call it, in the name of God. | 他们以真主的名义 发动圣战 造成杀戮 |
[1:08:09] | Sam, you need to tell your mom about this. | 山姆 你一定要把这事告诉你妈妈 |
[1:08:13] | No, Reese. | 不 里兹 |
[1:08:15] | I think she already has too much to worry about. | 她现在已经够烦心了 |
[1:08:40] | Get out of my country. | 滚出我的国家 |
[1:08:59] | Don’t wear this now. | 现在不要戴头纱了 |
[1:09:10] | Allah will understand. These people won’t. | 真主阿拉会谅解的 但这些人不会 |
[1:09:17] | Never. | 永远不会 |
[1:09:26] | Yes? | 什么事? |
[1:09:28] | I’m Mandira. I heard about Hasina, so… | 我是曼迪拉 我听说哈西娜出事了 所以 |
[1:09:34] | She is upstairs, bhabi (sister-in-law). | 你嫂子她在楼上 |
[1:09:44] | He won’t come in. | 他不会进来 |
[1:10:05] | Bhai, please come in. Please. | 哥 请你进去 求你了 |
[1:10:30] | You are my good son, aren’t you? | 你是我的乖儿子 是不是? |
[1:10:35] | You are my good son, aren’t you? | 你是我的乖儿子 是不是? |
[1:10:40] | Alright, Mandira, you’ll join us on Monday. | 曼迪拉 星期一你可以来上班了 |
[1:10:45] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢了 |
[1:10:47] | I just want to clarify one thing. | 有件事我想告诉你 |
[1:10:50] | My last name is Khan, my husband is Muslim. | 我姓”可汗” 我丈夫是穆斯林 |
[1:10:56] | – We’ll see you on Monday. – Thanks. | -星期一见 -谢谢 |
[1:11:04] | – Khan. I got the job, I got the job. – Okay. | -可汗 我有工作了 我有工作了 -好 |
[1:11:08] | – I got the job! – Okay. | -我有工作啦! -好 |
[1:11:09] | Now, everything will be all right. | 今天起 一切都会好起来的 |
[1:11:10] | – We’ll do it. We’ll do it. – I know. | -我们会做到的 会做到的 -我知道 |
[1:11:12] | -We’ll do it. – We’ll do it. | -我们会做到的 -我们会好起来的 |
[1:11:13] | Yes, yes, yes. | 是的 是的 是的 |
[1:11:13] | We shall overcome? | 我们会克服困难的 |
[1:11:16] | We shall overcome. We shall overcome. | 我们会克服困难的 我们会克服困难的 |
[1:11:21] | You suck. | 你唱得不好听 |
[1:11:23] | You suck. Please don’t sing. | 好难听 请别唱了 |
[1:11:27] | We shall overcome. I know, Mandira, we will… | 我们会克服困难的 曼迪拉 会的 |
[1:11:33] | Santa Fe, New Mexico | 圣达非 新墨西哥州 |
[1:11:36] | I’m in Santa Fe, New Mexico, to meet the President. | 我在新墨西哥州圣达非 来见总统 |
[1:11:43] | His motorcade has 12 cars… | 他的车队有12辆车 |
[1:11:46] | but no one tells me which car the President is in. | 但没人告诉我 总统坐在哪辆车里 |
[1:12:05] | Mandira, I don’t know why, | 曼迪拉 不知道为什么 |
[1:12:09] | but I keep failing to meet the President. | 我始终见不着总统 |
[1:12:11] | But I know I have to meet him. | 但我知道我要见到他 |
[1:12:14] | I have to tell him about Sam. | 我得告诉他山姆的事 |
[1:12:21] | Sam. Khan. | 山姆 可汗 |
[1:12:23] | So there you guys are? | 你们在那呢? |
[1:12:25] | So, how was your day? | 今天过得怎样? |
[1:12:27] | Again Xbox? | 又在玩游戏呀? |
[1:12:29] | Make place for me, make place for me. | 让个地方给我 让个地方给我 |
[1:12:32] | – Don’t hug me mom. – Come here, sweety. | -妈 别抱我 -过来 宝贝 |
[1:12:35] | And how are you sweetheart? | 宝贝 你呢? |
[1:12:36] | No, no, don’t hug me, don’t hug me, no. | 别 别 不要抱我 别抱我 |
[1:12:44] | – Phone. – I know. | -电话 -听到了 |
[1:12:46] | – But I’ll be back. – Why? | -但我会回来的 -为什么? |
[1:12:48] | Because you’ve no choice. | 因为你别无选择 |
[1:12:53] | Hello. Hey Sarah. | 您好 莎拉 |
[1:13:04] | Reese, pass Mrs. Khan the salad. | 里兹 把沙拉给可汗先生 |
[1:13:08] | – Sam, you okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -山姆 你好吗? -恩 好着呢 |
[1:13:10] | Sarah, we are fine. | 莎拉 我们都很好 |
[1:13:15] | I’m fine. | 我也是 |
[1:13:20] | Rizvan, how is the chicken? Do you like it? | 里兹万 觉得鸡肉怎样? 喜欢吗? |
[1:13:22] | No, not at all. | 不 一点都不喜欢 |
[1:13:28] | Did I… did I say a joke? | 我… 我说的好笑吗? |
[1:13:31] | Yes you did, Rizvan. | 是的 没错 里兹万 |
[1:13:32] | And a very good one indeed. | 真的很好笑 |
[1:13:34] | Thank you Mark. | 谢谢 马克 |
[1:13:36] | But the chicken is not good. | 但这鸡肉真的不好 |
[1:13:39] | – It’s a new recipe. I… – Don’t make it ever again. | -这是新的做法 我… -再也别做了 |
[1:13:45] | Mark was going to cover the war | 曼迪拉 马克要前往阿富汗报道战争 |
[1:13:50] | in Afghanistan, Mandira. Ammi was right. | 妈妈是对的 |
[1:13:51] | Families are not just made by blood. | 家庭不仅仅只由血脉组成 |
[1:13:54] | They are made with love too. | 也由爱组成 |
[1:13:55] | Sarah, Mark and Reese had become a part of our world. | 莎拉 马克 里兹也成为了我们生命的一部份 |
[1:14:00] | But I never told them that… | 但我从没告诉过他们 |
[1:14:05] | I should have told them. | 我应该告诉他们的 |
[1:14:32] | Take care, buddy. | 保重 伙计 |
[1:14:36] | -See you, Reese. – Take care, Reese. | -回见 里兹 -保重 里兹 |
[1:14:42] | Hey, Reese. | 嘿 里兹 |
[1:15:01] | In chapter five, verse 32 of the Quran, Allah has decreed that… | 可兰经 第五章 32节 真主阿拉”圣训” |
[1:15:06] | the death of one innocent is equal to the death of humanity. | 一个无辜生灵的死亡等同人类的灭亡 |
[1:15:24] | I knew that the death of innocents in 9/11 | 我知道9.11中无辜生灵的死亡 |
[1:15:29] | would cost the entire humanity. | 要全人类付出代价 |
[1:15:34] | But I did not know that you and I would have to pay… | 但我不知道 你我要为此付出 |
[1:15:38] | the biggest price, Mandira. | 最大的代价 曼迪拉 |
[1:15:41] | Why did this happen to us? | 为什么这一切会发生在我们身上? |
[1:15:44] | Mandira. Why? | 曼迪拉 为什么? |
[1:15:56] | Reese, just talk to me man, wait a minute. | 里兹 跟我说话 哥们 等一下 |
[1:15:59] | Why are you ignoring me, Reese? | 为什么对我视而不见? 里兹 |
[1:16:01] | It’s been so many days since… | 已经好多天了 |
[1:16:02] | Reese, listen to me. Wait a minute. | 里兹 听我说 等一下 |
[1:16:06] | Please listen to me man. | 请听我说 伙计 |
[1:16:08] | What’s the problem? What have I done? | 怎么了? 我做了什么呀? |
[1:16:10] | – Reese, just listen to me. – Piss off. | -里兹 你听我说呀 -滚开! |
[1:16:12] | Listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[1:16:20] | Hello. I have got new shoes for you. | 你好 我买了一双鞋给你 |
[1:16:22] | Pele Shoe Stores, $34.99. Try them. | 霹雳鞋专卖店 34美元99美分 试一下 |
[1:16:25] | Not now. | 现在不想 |
[1:16:27] | Return policy, only fourteen days. | 退换期限只有14天 |
[1:16:29] | – Try now. – Not now. | -试一下 -现在不想 |
[1:16:30] | No, no try now, try now. | 还是试试吧 试试 |
[1:16:32] | – I said not now! – Okay. | -我说了现在不想试! -好吧 |
[1:16:36] | Okay. | 不试就不试吧 |
[1:16:40] | Return policy, only fourteen days. | 退换期限 只有14天 |
[1:16:49] | I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have yelled. | 我很抱歉 不应该大喊大叫 |
[1:16:51] | Yes, very loud. | 对 好大声 |
[1:16:53] | – Very, very loud. Not nice, not nice. – Khan. | -非常大声 这样不好 不好 -可汗 |
[1:16:56] | Khan, please don’t be angry with me. | 可汗 请不要生我的气 |
[1:16:58] | I don’t have any friends apart from you. | 除了你我再也没别的朋友了 |
[1:17:00] | Liar. Liar. | 骗子 骗子 |
[1:17:02] | Reese is your friend. | 里兹是你的朋友 |
[1:17:04] | – He’s your friend. – Right. | -他是你的朋友 -对的 |
[1:17:05] | You’re a liar. He’s your friend. | 你是骗子 他是你的朋友 |
[1:17:07] | – Cool shoes. – Thank you. | -好酷的鞋 -谢谢 |
[1:17:09] | – Can I try them? – No. | -我可以穿穿看吗? -不 |
[1:17:11] | – Please. – No please. | -求你了 -不要求我 |
[1:17:13] | – Want to play? – No. | -想玩球吗? -不想 |
[1:17:15] | I’ll beat you. | 我会打败你哦 |
[1:17:17] | I’ll kick your butt. | 我会踢你的屁股哦 |
[1:17:18] | Oh, you’ll kick my butt? | 噢 你会踢我的屁股? |
[1:17:19] | – You suck. – I suck? | -你很逊 -我很逊? |
[1:17:20] | – You suck. – No, I think you suck. | -你很逊 -不 你很逊 |
[1:17:22] | – I’ll kick your butt. – You’ll kick my butt? | -我会踢你的屁股 -你会踢我的屁股? |
[1:17:23] | – Yeah. – Here, catch. | -正是 -看球 |
[1:17:25] | Okay, here catch. | 好的 我接住了 |
[1:17:26] | – Thank you, bye. – Bye. | -谢谢 拜 -拜 |
[1:17:29] | Hey, Sam. | 嘿 山姆 |
[1:17:32] | Liar, liar. Bum on fire. | 骗子 骗子 屁股着火 |
[1:17:41] | Mom, I’m off. | 妈 我要出门了 |
[1:17:44] | – I’m going to school. – Good morning. | -我要去学校 -早安 |
[1:17:47] | Mom, be quick. | 妈 快点 |
[1:17:48] | Please mom. Mom I’m getting late. | 拜托了 妈 我要迟到了 |
[1:17:50] | – Chill out mom. Don’t try to be cool. – Why, dude? | -冷静 妈妈 -别耍酷 -为什么? 伙计 |
[1:17:54] | Whatever. I’ll be late today, I have soccer practise. | 随便了 今天我要练足球 晚点回来 |
[1:17:56] | Sam, sam. Do you have to play soccer? | 非要练球吗? |
[1:17:58] | Do you have to cut hair? | 你非要剪头发吗? |
[1:18:00] | Very clever. | 很聪明哦 |
[1:18:01] | The apple of my eye! Love me till I die! | 我的宝贝 要爱我到死哦 |
[1:18:06] | Sam. Sam. | 山姆 山姆 |
[1:18:09] | Why is Sam walking so strangely? | 山姆为什么走路那么奇怪? |
[1:18:13] | Why are you laughing so strangely? | 你为什么笑的那么奇怪? |
[1:18:15] | – You’re too cute. – No, no. | -你也很可爱的 -不要 不要 |
[1:18:18] | You’re too cute. – No, no, please, please. | 你也很可爱的 -别 别 拜托别这样 |
[1:18:20] | – Please, don’t hug me. – Khan, please. | -拜托 不要抱我 -可汗 让我抱抱 |
[1:18:22] | – No, no. – Khan, please. | -不要 不要 -可汗 拜托了 |
[1:18:23] | No, no, please. Please, don’t hug me. | 不要 不要 不要抱我 |
[1:18:27] | November 27, 2007. 8:23 am. | 2007年11月27号 早上 8点23分 |
[1:18:33] | I still remember the day… | 我永远记得这一天 |
[1:18:35] | That’s the last time I heard you laugh. | 最后一次听到你的笑声 |
[1:18:38] | Reese. Reese. | 里兹 里兹 |
[1:18:41] | You haven’t spoken in eight days now. | 你已经八天没跟我说一句话了 |
[1:18:42] | – What’s up? – Just leave me alone. | -怎么了 -离我远点 |
[1:18:44] | What’s with you? You know I loved your dad. | 你怎么了? 我知道你爱你爸爸 |
[1:18:46] | Just… don’t talk about my dad. | 不… 不要再提到我爸爸 |
[1:18:48] | Come on, Reese, we’re best friends. | 别这样 里兹 我们是最好的朋友 |
[1:18:49] | Our moms are best friends. | 我们妈妈也是最好的朋友 |
[1:18:50] | You know what you people are nobody’s best friends. | 你知道么 你们这样的人不会是任何人的好朋友 |
[1:18:52] | All you people care is about your damn ‘Jihad’ or whatever. | 你们这些人只在乎该死的圣战 |
[1:18:54] | What are you talking about man? | 你在说什么啊? 伙计 |
[1:18:56] | – Reese, just listen to me. – Just go away. | -里兹 听我说 -走开啦 |
[1:18:58] | – No, Reese, you listen… – Shut up, and go! – Listen. | -不 里兹 你听我说 -闭嘴 走开 -听着 |
[1:19:00] | – Sameer, I said go away. – Listen to me man. | -山姆儿 离我远点 -听我说 伙计 |
[1:19:03] | Just go away. | 走啊 |
[1:19:04] | Look at those two little brats. | 看看那两个小子 |
[1:19:05] | Hey, ladies, come on time out. Come on. | 嘿 女士们 到此为止 |
[1:19:08] | Didn’t you hear him? | 你没听到他说的吗? |
[1:19:10] | He said ”Leave him alone”. | 他要你离他远点 |
[1:19:11] | So why don’t you go home to your mummy. | 所以为什么你不回家找你妈妈呢 |
[1:19:13] | – Stay out of it. – What? | -不关你事 -什么 |
[1:19:16] | – I said, stay out of it. – What did you say? | -我说 不关你事 -你再说一遍? |
[1:19:18] | You heard me, stay out of it! | 你听到了 不关你事! |
[1:19:21] | – Jim, let him go. – What’s the matter? | -吉姆 放开他 -怎么了? |
[1:19:23] | – Don’t you care about your dead dad? – Yeah, but… | -难道你不在乎去世的父亲了? -在乎 但… |
[1:19:25] | Is Osama your lover? – Let him go. | -本·拉登是你的情人吗 -放开他 |
[1:19:27] | So… dead. | 去死吧 |
[1:19:34] | Stop it guys, you’re hurting him. | 别这样 伙计们 你们会伤到他的 |
[1:19:37] | Oh, he liked that one. | 他只是一碟小菜 |
[1:19:41] | What did he just do. | 看他干的什么 |
[1:19:43] | Let’s get him guys. | 抓住他 伙计们 |
[1:19:52] | Hey, Osama’s son. | 本·拉登的儿子 |
[1:19:54] | Bloody Paki. | 该死的巴基斯坦人 |
[1:20:04] | Get away. | 走开 |
[1:20:06] | Get away. | 走开啊 |
[1:20:35] | Screw you assholes! | 去你的! 混蛋! |
[1:20:38] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[1:20:39] | Screw you! | 去你的! |
[1:21:03] | Sameer. Come on buddy, get up. | 山姆儿 没事的 站起来 |
[1:21:05] | Sameer. | 山姆儿 |
[1:21:06] | Sameer, come on. | 山姆儿 站起来 |
[1:21:08] | Sameer. Sameer. | 山姆儿 山姆儿 |
[1:21:11] | – Oh, shit. – Come on. | -糟了 见鬼 -起来 |
[1:21:14] | This didn’t happen, okay. | 这件事没发生过 知道吗? |
[1:21:15] | This didn’t happen this didn’t happen. | 没发生过 没发生过 |
[1:21:18] | Or else… | 否则… |
[1:21:20] | Do you hear me? | 你听到了吗? |
[1:21:48] | Mrs. Khan. I’m detective Garcia. | 可汗夫人 我是嘎希亚调查员 |
[1:21:49] | I need to ask you some questions about this? | 有些问题要问你 |
[1:21:52] | – Later. – Let’s get him into the ER. | -晚点再说 -送他到急救室 |
[1:21:53] | Is the trauma team ready? | 紧急医疗小组都准备好了吗? |
[1:21:56] | Yes, they are. | 是的 准备好了 |
[1:21:57] | Lip discoloration, discolouration of the face. | 嘴唇变色了 脸开始发青了 |
[1:21:59] | – How is his pulse? – Rapid pulse. | -脉搏呢? -非常急促 |
[1:22:00] | Possible internal bleeding. Possible spleen rupture. | 可能是脾脏破裂 内出血 |
[1:22:04] | What’s going on?! | 情况怎么样啊?! |
[1:22:05] | We got to do this fast, you guys. | 我们必须尽快 伙计们 |
[1:22:06] | He’s losing blood. I think we got to give him blood. | 他正在失血 得给他输血 |
[1:22:09] | We got to do this fast. | 我们动作要加快 |
[1:22:11] | Spleen rupture. | 脾脏破裂 |
[1:22:13] | Spleen rupture. Spleen rupture. Spleen rupture. | 脾脏破裂 |
[1:22:20] | Go, go, go. | 快 快 快 |
[1:22:22] | Ma’am, you need to stay out. | 夫人 请你在外面等候 |
[1:22:27] | Okay, what’ve we got here, what’ve we got? | 情况怎样 情况怎样? |
[1:22:29] | No signs of internal bleeding. | 无内出血征兆 |
[1:22:31] | Give me vitals. | 报告重要器官情况 |
[1:22:33] | – Heart is throbbing extremely low. – Okay. | -脉搏很弱 -明白 |
[1:22:35] | – Okay, defib now. – He’s technicardiac. | -现在电击 -他失去心跳 |
[1:22:37] | – Give me the defib. – Ready for defib. | -给我电击器 -准备电击 |
[1:22:39] | Okay, we’re going to shock in 200. | 准备 电压200伏 |
[1:22:41] | Ready now. | 准备 |
[1:22:43] | Clear. | 起搏 |
[1:22:45] | 200. | 200伏 |
[1:22:46] | – One, two, three… clear. – Still no pulse. | -一 二 三 起搏 -脉搏依然微弱 |
[1:22:53] | Okay go to 300. | 电压调到300伏 |
[1:22:54] | Clear. | 起搏 |
[1:22:57] | Still no pulse, doctor. | 依然没心跳 医生 |
[1:23:05] | We lost him. | 我们救不活他了 |
[1:23:07] | Time of death, 8:05 pm. | 宣布死亡时间 晚上8点零5分 |
[1:23:30] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[1:23:38] | Ruptured spleen… spleen. | 脾脏破裂 脾脏 |
[1:23:39] | It’s the only part of the human body… | 那只是人体的一部分 |
[1:23:42] | the use of which is not known to doctors. | 具体的功用没医生完全了解 |
[1:23:44] | When the capsule containing the spleen is ruptured… | 脾脏破裂时 |
[1:23:47] | a splenectomy is performed, and the spleen is removed. | 得进行脾切除术 而脾脏可再生 |
[1:23:50] | But that can lead to pneumococcal infection. | 但可能导致肺部细菌感染 |
[1:23:56] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[1:24:00] | He’s dead. | 死了 |
[1:24:07] | The splenic… artery is clamped. | 脾脏… 动脉堵塞了 |
[1:24:09] | Time of death, 8:05 pm. | 死亡时间 晚上8点零5分 |
[1:25:16] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[1:25:21] | Come back to me. | 回到我身边来吧 |
[1:25:26] | Come back to me, baby! | 回到我身边来吧 宝贝! |
[1:25:32] | Come back to me, baby! | 回到我身边来吧 宝贝! |
[1:25:38] | Don’t leave me! | 不要离开我! |
[1:25:42] | Don’t leave me, please! | 请别离开我! |
[1:25:49] | Come back to me please. Please come back. Please! | 请回到我身边 不要离开我 |
[1:26:00] | Come back to me, Sam! | 回到我身边 山姆! |
[1:26:04] | Sam, come back! | 山姆 回到我身边! |
[1:26:08] | Don’t leave me! | 不要离开我! |
[1:26:38] | I apologise for the late hour. | 我很抱歉迟了一小时 |
[1:26:39] | But 48 hours is our best window to catch the attackers. | 但48小时内是缉拿凶手的最好时机 |
[1:26:43] | Now, I’ve gone through the medical examiner’s reports. | 现在验尸报告已经完成 |
[1:26:46] | The attack on your son seems very personal Mrs. Khan. | 可汗夫人 你儿子疑似遭到多人攻击 |
[1:26:49] | It happened at the community soccer field. | 就在足球场上 |
[1:26:52] | Inspector Garcia told us that our Sam’s death… | 嘎希亚警官告诉我们山姆的死 |
[1:26:56] | may have been a racial attack. | 可能是种族歧视性攻击 |
[1:26:59] | His wounds were proof of that. | 由他的伤痕可以看出来 |
[1:27:03] | He was a Muslim, so he was killed. | 他是穆斯林 因此被杀害 |
[1:27:06] | But I couldn’t understand. | 但我永远也不明白 |
[1:27:09] | Being a Muslim is not a bad thing, Mandira. | 是穆斯林又不是什么坏事 曼迪拉 |
[1:27:36] | Sam. | 山姆 |
[1:27:39] | My baby. | 我的宝贝 |
[1:27:41] | Mandira… | 曼迪拉 |
[1:27:42] | We killed him. | 我们杀了他 |
[1:27:43] | Mandira… | 曼迪拉 |
[1:27:45] | We killed him. | 我们杀了他 |
[1:27:47] | We killed him. | 我们杀了他 |
[1:27:49] | Mandira… | 曼迪拉 |
[1:27:50] | Let’s go home. | 回家吧 |
[1:27:55] | We killed him. | 我们杀了他 |
[1:27:56] | It’s time for dinner. | 该吃晚饭了 |
[1:27:58] | Doctors say that post-traumatic disorder causes people… | 医生说精神创伤引起的失调 |
[1:27:59] | to ignore their health. | 会让人们忽略自己的健康 |
[1:28:01] | Both of us killed him. | 我们两杀了他 |
[1:28:02] | You need to take care of your health. | 你要保重身体 |
[1:28:04] | Just shut up! Just shut up! | 你闭嘴! 闭嘴! |
[1:28:05] | Are you listening to what I am saying? | 你听到我说的了吗? |
[1:28:08] | We killed him! | 我们杀了他! |
[1:28:11] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[1:28:13] | It’s all my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[1:28:16] | If I hadn’t married you… | 如果我没嫁给你 |
[1:28:19] | all this wouldn’t have happened. | 所有的事都不会发生 |
[1:28:22] | I thought you loved me so much. | 我知道你很爱我 |
[1:28:26] | Loved Sam so much. | 很爱山姆 |
[1:28:28] | What difference would it make… | 他改名字 |
[1:28:30] | if his name is changed? | 又怎么会有什么不同呢? |
[1:28:33] | What difference would it make… | 他的名字前加上可汗的姓 |
[1:28:34] | if a ‘Khan’ was added to his name? | 又会有什么不同呢? |
[1:28:38] | But I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[1:28:40] | It makes a difference. | 差别太大了 |
[1:28:42] | It does make a difference. | 完全不一样 |
[1:28:44] | I should never have married a Muslim man! | 我不该嫁给一个穆斯林 |
[1:28:48] | If Sam had been a Rathod (Hindu), he would have been alive today. | 如果山姆还是印度教 他就不会死 |
[1:28:51] | He was a Khan, so, he died. | 他姓”可汗” 所以他死了 |
[1:28:53] | He died because of you. Because of your surname! | 他的死都是因为你 因为你是穆斯林 |
[1:28:57] | I don’t understand what you are saying. | 我不明白你在说什么 |
[1:29:00] | I don’t understand what you are saying. You are not well. | 我不明白你在说什么 你状态不好 |
[1:29:03] | God. | 天啊 |
[1:29:04] | – I want to die. – Oh, no, no, no, no. | -我想死 -噢 不 不 不要 别 |
[1:29:07] | I want to die. | 我想死 |
[1:29:09] | No, no, no Mandira please don’t die. | 不 不要 别 曼迪拉 请别死 |
[1:29:13] | No, no, please don’t die. | 别 别 请别死 |
[1:29:15] | You can’t die. | 你不能死 |
[1:29:16] | Please don’t die. | 请别死 |
[1:29:18] | Just leave me alone, please. | 让我一个人呆着 拜托了 |
[1:29:20] | Leave me please. | 让我一个人呆着 拜托了 |
[1:29:22] | I don’t even want to see you. | 我不想见到你 |
[1:29:25] | Whenever I see you… | 一看到你 |
[1:29:26] | I remember Sam’s wounds. | 我就会想起山姆受到的伤害 |
[1:29:30] | I can’t do this. | 我无法忍受 |
[1:29:34] | I can’t do this anymore. | 我再也无法忍受了 |
[1:29:36] | I’m leaving you, Khan. | 我要离开你 可汗 |
[1:29:38] | I’m leaving you! | 我要离开你! |
[1:29:40] | Why should you leave? | 为什么是你离开呢? |
[1:29:42] | The house is yours. I’ll leave. | 房子是你的 该走的是我 |
[1:29:43] | Go right now! This instant! | 现在就走啊! 马上! |
[1:29:47] | Go right now. | 马上就走 |
[1:29:48] | Go! Go! | 走啊! 走啊! |
[1:30:00] | Mandira… | 曼迪拉 |
[1:30:05] | When should I come back? | 那我什么时候可以回来? |
[1:30:08] | When should you be back? | 什么时候回来? |
[1:30:12] | When should you be back? | 什么时候回来? |
[1:30:15] | You know Banville? | 你了解班维尔吗? |
[1:30:17] | It has a population of 30,000. | 那儿有3万人 |
[1:30:19] | And each one of those 30,000 people hates you! | 3万个人 每个人都恨你! |
[1:30:24] | Tell all of them that you are not a terrorist. | 去告诉他们你不是恐怖份子 |
[1:30:26] | Why only them? | 为什么只告诉他们? |
[1:30:28] | Tell every person in America. | 告诉全美国的人 你不是恐怖份子 |
[1:30:34] | Can you do that? Can you? | 你做的到吗? 做的到吗? |
[1:30:37] | No, you can’t. | 不 你做不到 |
[1:30:38] | Why don’t you tell the President of United States then? | 为什么你不去告诉美国总统 |
[1:30:42] | Mr. President, my name is Khan and… | 总统先生 我的名字叫可汗… |
[1:30:45] | I’m not a terrorist. | 我不是恐怖份子 |
[1:30:48] | So, he can tell all these people… | 那样 他就可以昭告全国人民 |
[1:30:50] | that my Sam was not the terrorist | 我的山姆不是恐怖份子的儿子 |
[1:30:52] | son of a terrorist father. | 没有恐怖分子的父亲 |
[1:30:54] | He was just a baby. | 他只是个孩子 |
[1:30:58] | My baby. | 我的宝贝 |
[1:31:03] | When you do that… | 你做到时 |
[1:31:06] | come back. | 再回来吧 |
[1:31:09] | Come back then! | 那就可以回来了 |
[1:31:19] | Mr. President, my name is Khan… | 总统先生 我的名字叫可汗… |
[1:31:23] | and I’m not a terrorist. | 我不是恐怖份子 |
[1:31:33] | My name is Khan and I’m not a terrorist. | 我的名字叫可汗 我不是恐怖份子 |
[1:31:40] | Not a terrorist. | 不是恐怖份子 |
[1:32:53] | Mandira, I felt a stab of pain in my chest… | 曼迪拉 当我离开你的时候 |
[1:32:55] | when I left you. | 我的心隐隐做痛 |
[1:32:58] | I thought it was chest congestion. | 我的心中满溢痛苦 |
[1:33:00] | But no amount of ginger juice | 但再多的姜汁(有镇静止痛作用) |
[1:33:03] | could make the pain go away. | 也无法抚平我的伤痛 |
[1:33:06] | It’s still there. | 痛苦一直持续着 |
[1:37:03] | Bhabhi, whatever you said then was said in anger. | 弟媳妇 你所说的都是气话 |
[1:37:08] | It was Sam’s grief that made you say it. | 失去山姆的悲伤才让你那么说 |
[1:37:10] | We all know you love him a lot. Then why don’t you… | 我们都知道你很爱他 那为什么你不… |
[1:37:14] | There is no space for love in my life right now. | 我现在的生活里爱已没地位了 |
[1:37:17] | Love will weaken me. | 爱会让我变弱 |
[1:37:20] | Hate will help me fight this battle. | 恨会帮助我与这场战役搏斗 |
[1:37:23] | And I have to fight for Sam. | 而我一定要为山姆而战 |
[1:37:26] | I can’t be Khan’s wife right now. | 我现在不是可汗的妻子 |
[1:37:29] | I’m just a mother whose son has been killed. | 只是一个儿子被杀的母亲 |
[1:37:45] | I’ve had a long day, and I’ve sold enough tickets. | 今天真忙 我卖够票了 |
[1:37:48] | I’ll have to call you back, alright? | 我稍后回电话给你 好吗? |
[1:37:54] | For dinner with the president is $500 you know. | 与总统晚餐要500美元 |
[1:38:02] | That’s, that’s 500. | 这是 500美元 |
[1:38:07] | – What church are you from? – Church? Church? | -你来自哪个教会? -教会? 教会? |
[1:38:11] | This is a Christian’s only event. | 这是基督教徒的活动 |
[1:38:13] | But, but it says, it’s a fund raiser for the draught in Africa. | 但上面写 这是为了改善非洲缺水而募集善款 |
[1:38:19] | For Christians, honey. | 为基督教徒募集的 亲爱的 |
[1:38:20] | Honey, honey keep it. | 亲爱的 亲爱的 收下吧 |
[1:38:26] | For those are not Christian in Africa. | 给那些不是基督教徒的非洲人 |
[1:38:31] | Honey, honey, feed Africa. | 亲爱的 亲爱的 救济非洲吧 |
[1:38:48] | Offer it to him as well? | 给他吃点吧? |
[1:38:54] | Excuse me, would you like to have some? | 你想来一些吗? |
[1:39:40] | – What’s your name? – Rizvan Khan. Khan. | -你叫什么名字? -里兹万·可汗 可汗 |
[1:39:45] | I’m Imran and this is Sajida. | 我是伊姆郎 她是萨基达 |
[1:39:50] | Where are you off to? | 你去哪呢? |
[1:39:51] | It’s time for the bus to leave. | 巴士要开了 |
[1:39:53] | Prayer time. | 祷告时间 |
[1:39:55] | Prayer time. | 祷告时间 |
[1:39:56] | Now? Here? | 现在? 在这吗? |
[1:40:00] | You should pray depending upon the place and the people around. | 你是不是应该注意一下地点和周围的人? |
[1:40:07] | No. No, no. | 不 不 不应该 |
[1:40:11] | Prayer should never depend upon the place or the people. | 祈祷不应视乎地点或人群 |
[1:40:14] | It should depend only on your belief. | 只关乎你的信仰 |
[1:41:56] | My God, my knee! | 天啊 我的膝盖! |
[1:41:58] | Oh my God, my knee is bleeding! | 我的膝盖在流血! |
[1:42:02] | I’m sorry, but I can’t repair your knee. | 抱歉 但我没法修复你的膝盖 |
[1:42:06] | – But can you at least help me please. – Help? | -至少你可以帮b帮我吧! -帮你? |
[1:42:11] | Oh, yes I can do that. | 那我可以做到 |
[1:42:14] | Okay, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:42:16] | Joel, that better be you… | 乔伊尔 最好是你… |
[1:42:21] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:42:23] | You are an angel. | 你真是位天使 |
[1:42:24] | You’ve saved my baby. | 救了我的宝贝 |
[1:42:26] | He could’ve been out there lying, bleeding. | 他撒谎偷跑出去 现在流血了 |
[1:42:28] | Oh, thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[1:42:29] | You little frisky thing, aren’t you? | 你真是个可爱的人 不是吗? |
[1:42:31] | Please don’t hug me. | 请别抱我 |
[1:42:32] | – Alright. – That’s my Mama Jenny. | -好的 -我妈妈珍妮 |
[1:42:34] | Always trying to hug everyone. | 总想拥抱任何人 |
[1:42:36] | Mama Jenny, please don’t hug me. | 珍妮妈妈 请别抱我 |
[1:42:38] | Joel Izale Williams. | 威廉姆·阿扎尔·乔伊尔 |
[1:42:41] | I told you not take that bicycle out. | 我告诉过你别骑单车出去 |
[1:42:44] | Now off to bed with you. | 现在你给我好好躺床上 |
[1:42:45] | Yes, ma’am. | 遵命 夫人 |
[1:42:46] | – You. You Mr. Repair man. – Rizvan. | -你 修理先生 -里兹万 |
[1:42:50] | Rizvan. Oh, you hungry child? You want little dinner? | 里兹万 你饿了吗? 要吃点晚餐吗? |
[1:42:53] | No, I want lots of dinner. | 不 我要吃很多晚餐 |
[1:42:58] | First we’ve got to get you out of those clothes. | 但你得先脱掉你这身衣服 |
[1:43:00] | – You want me to be naked? – No, no, no. | -脱光? -不 不 不 |
[1:43:03] | Just get this cleaned up, that’s all. | 把这脱了就可以了 |
[1:43:06] | Funny hair Joel and his Mama Jenny are good people. | 卷发乔伊尔和珍妮妈妈都是好人 |
[1:43:10] | Mama Jenny is strict and a little fat too. | 珍妮妈妈很严厉也很胖 |
[1:43:13] | But I like her. | 但我喜欢她 |
[1:43:26] | Mama Jenny’s elder son, James… | 珍妮妈妈的大儿子占姆士 |
[1:43:28] | was killed two months ago in the lraq war. | 两个月前死于伊拉克战场上 |
[1:43:35] | But he loved his country. | 但他爱他的国家 |
[1:43:39] | Mama Jenny too asked me about Sameer. | 珍妮妈妈也问起我关于山姆的事 |
[1:43:43] | Sam has been gone for 179 days… | 山姆已经离开179天了… |
[1:43:47] | and for the first time, someone made a mention of him to me. | 但这是第一次 有人向我提起了他 |
[1:43:57] | Poor baby. | 可怜的孩子 |
[1:44:00] | Poor baby | 可怜的孩子 |
[1:44:06] | Mama Jenny and Funny Hair Joel… | 珍妮妈妈和卷发乔尔住在 |
[1:44:09] | live in Wilhemina, Tarrow County, Georgia. | 乔治亚州塔柔郡的威尔米娜 |
[1:44:14] | This small town has 204 people and 754 cows exactly. | 这个小镇住着204个人 还有754头牛 |
[1:44:24] | All the people here work at the dairy farm. | 他们全都在奶牛场工作 |
[1:44:27] | And pray at the Church Of Rock. | 在洛克教堂礼拜 |
[1:44:35] | Today, there’s a memorial service… | 今天他们为在伊拉克牺牲的战士 |
[1:44:39] | for all the soldiers killed in lraq. | 举办纪念仪式 |
[1:44:46] | Mama Jenny has added Sameer’s name to the list of martyrs. | 珍妮妈妈在烈士名单上加上了山姆儿的名字 |
[1:44:53] | Mama Jenny said by remembering and talking about them… | 珍妮妈妈说通过回忆和交谈 |
[1:44:59] | we can get closer to them. | 我们可以更接近他们 |
[1:45:01] | Letters just stopped. | 信没再来了 |
[1:45:04] | My mom’s never been the same, she cries all the time. | 我妈妈不再像以前一样了 她老是哭 |
[1:45:09] | I loved my brother so much, and I just want him to know… | 我很爱我哥哥 而且我想让他知道 |
[1:45:11] | if he’s out there, that I miss him. | 不管他在哪 我都会想念他 |
[1:45:14] | He’s always… | 他永远都在我心 |
[1:45:16] | I too tried to get closer to Sam. | 我也想接近山姆 |
[1:45:23] | Sameer Rathod Khan, my son. | 山姆儿·拉特得·可汗 我的儿子 |
[1:45:27] | Weight 56 kilogram, blood group O positive. | 体重56公斤 O型血 |
[1:45:31] | Sameer loved Xbox and soccer. | 他喜欢玩游戏还有足球 |
[1:45:34] | He loved his soccer shoes so much that he would sleep in them. | 他很喜欢他的球鞋 连睡觉都穿着 |
[1:45:39] | That was the only bad habit he had. | 那是他唯一不好的习惯 |
[1:45:41] | Sam was six years old when I married his mother. | 我跟他妈妈结婚时 他才六岁 |
[1:45:45] | Sameer was a good son. | 他是个好孩子 |
[1:45:47] | He did not mind sharing his mom’s love with me. | 他无私地和我分享他妈妈的爱 |
[1:45:53] | But I couldn’t be such a good dad to him. | 但对他来说 我不是一个好爸爸 |
[1:45:59] | Other dads sense their children’s… | 其他人的爸爸都能察觉到 |
[1:46:01] | unsaid needs and fulfil them. | 小孩没有说出口的需要并满足他们 |
[1:46:04] | But I can’t sense unexpressed feelings. | 但我无法感受到没有表达出来的情感 |
[1:46:08] | So, I couldn’t fulfil them. | 所以 我没能满足那些需求 |
[1:46:11] | But, but, Sam never complained. | 但 但山姆从不抱怨 |
[1:46:14] | He never complained. | 从不抱怨 |
[1:46:19] | Sam had one more bad habit. | 山姆还有一个不好的习惯 |
[1:46:21] | He told us only good things. | 他只说高兴的事情 |
[1:46:23] | He always hid bad news from us. | 坏消息从不告诉我们 |
[1:46:27] | He would never tell me | 他甚至连我最喜欢的曼联队 |
[1:46:29] | when my favorite team Manchester United lost. | 输了的事情都不告诉我 |
[1:46:30] | Never. | 从来都没有 |
[1:46:32] | Unless we had a bet. Then he would tell me. | 除非我们打赌 那他会说 |
[1:46:36] | Then I would I have to give him his mint chocolate-chip ice cream. | 然会我会买给他薄荷味碎巧克力冰淇淋 |
[1:46:43] | Two scoops. | 两个 |
[1:46:45] | Two scoops, always. | 每次都买两个 |
[1:46:51] | Two scoops. | 两个 |
[1:46:53] | On 27th November 2007, he was killed. | 2007年11月27号 他被杀害了 |
[1:46:58] | He was 13 years, nine months and four days old. | 那时他才13岁9个月又4天 |
[1:47:03] | Sameer was not only my son, he was my dearest friend. | 山姆儿不仅仅是我的儿子 还是我最亲的朋友 |
[1:47:06] | Actually, my only friend. | 事 事实上 我只有他这个朋友 |
[1:47:09] | My… | 我… |
[1:47:12] | My… only best friend. | 我… 仅有的好朋友 |
[1:47:25] | I’m sure Allah is happy | 我相信真主阿拉会因山姆 |
[1:47:26] | that Sam is with him in heaven. | 和他一起在天堂而非常高兴 |
[1:47:28] | I… Mama Jenny, I, I, | 我… 珍妮妈妈 我 我 |
[1:47:33] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道还能说什么 |
[1:47:37] | I don’t want to say anymore. | 我不想再说了 |
[1:48:19] | Come on, Rizvan. | 里兹万 来 一起 |
[1:49:59] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[1:50:00] | Bye. | 拜 |
[1:50:02] | – Bye, Rizvan. – Bye. | -再见 里兹万 -拜 |
[1:50:05] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜 -拜 |
[1:50:07] | Okay, okay bye. | 拜拜 拜拜 |
[1:50:09] | God bless you, my son. | 主会保佑你 孩子 |
[1:50:12] | What do you mean you’re shutting the case? | 要结案了? 什么意思? |
[1:50:15] | Understand it’s been six months. | 请谅解 已经六个月了 |
[1:50:17] | Okay, no witnesses, no suspects, no evidence. | 没有目击者 没有嫌疑人 没有证据 |
[1:50:20] | There’s been no movement on this case, Mrs. Khan. | 案件没有任何进展 可汗夫人 |
[1:50:22] | Look, I really have no choice. | 我真的别无选择 |
[1:50:24] | But you know, maybe… maybe there’s somebody at school… | 但你知道 也许… 也许学校里会有人 |
[1:50:26] | who will remember something. | 记得一些事 |
[1:50:27] | You know, maybe you can go door to door, class to class. | 也许你可以挨家挨户 挨个班级调查 |
[1:50:30] | Door to door and homes, and something… | 挨家挨户 逐个家庭 有些事 |
[1:50:31] | – You know I’ve done that already. – But, you know… | -我已经那么做过了 -但 |
[1:50:34] | Maybe there’s something else that you’ll find. | 也许你会有新发现 |
[1:50:35] | You see these files? | 你看见这些文件了吗? |
[1:50:37] | These are all those waiting for justice too. | 它们都等待着司法裁判 |
[1:50:40] | Look, I’m sorry, Mrs. Khan. I truly am. | 对不起 可汗夫人 实在对不起 |
[1:50:43] | – Sometimes there really are no answers. – No. | -有时有些事确实没有答案 -不 |
[1:50:47] | I don’t accept that. | 我不接受这个结果 |
[1:50:49] | I do not accept that. | 我不接受 |
[1:50:51] | There has to be an answer. | 必须要有答案 |
[1:50:55] | And if you can’t find it, I’ll. | 如果你找不到 我去找 |
[1:51:23] | I’m looking for any lead on the boys who killed my son. | 我在寻找杀我儿子的凶手 |
[1:51:26] | – Any information at all. My number is there. – Okay. | -任何消息都可以 上面有我的号码 -好的 |
[1:51:42] | I have reached Los Angeles now. | 现在 我到了洛杉矶 |
[1:51:46] | The President is coming visit the college campus here. | 总统要来访问这的大学 |
[1:51:55] | I have reached three days before him… | 我提前三天抵达 |
[1:51:57] | so that I don’t miss him this time around. | 以便我这次不会错过他 |
[1:52:05] | I am going to pray that Allah wills it so too. | 我去祈祷真主阿拉让我能实现愿望 |
[1:52:19] | Listen, listen, listen brothers. | 听着 听着 弟兄们 听着 |
[1:52:22] | We are digressing. | 我们入歧途了 |
[1:52:24] | I have said it before. | 我以前就说过的 |
[1:52:27] | I have no problem with Christians or the Jews. | 我不排斥基督徒或犹太人 |
[1:52:33] | In fact, I have no problems with our Hindu brothers too. | 实际上 我也不排斥我们的印度教兄弟 |
[1:52:37] | I treat a lot of Hindu patients in St. Benedict’s hospital. | 我在圣·本尼迪医院救治了很多印度教徒 |
[1:52:43] | I get angry only when this same grace… | 让我生气的是这些恩惠 |
[1:52:46] | is not reciprocated towards us Muslims. | 并没有让我们这些穆斯林得到回报 |
[1:52:49] | My blood boils… | 以色列犹太人屠杀我们的巴勒斯坦兄弟时 |
[1:52:52] | when Israeli Jews massacre our Palestinian brothers. | 我怒不可遏 |
[1:52:59] | Or when Hindus in lndia… | 在印度 印度教徒用他们的剑 |
[1:53:01] | cut our women and children to pieces with their swords. | 把我们的女人和孩子切成碎片时 |
[1:53:04] | That’s when my blood boils. | 我怒不可遏 |
[1:53:09] | Doesn’t your blood boil? Answer me. | 难道你们不怒不可遏吗? 回答我 |
[1:53:11] | – Doesn’t your blood boil? – It does. It does. | -难道你们不愤怒吗? -当然怒啊 当然的 |
[1:53:13] | It does. It does. | 当然怒不可遏啊 当然的 |
[1:53:15] | So, do something then. Do something! | 那就行动吧! 行动起来 |
[1:53:20] | I, Dr. Faisal Rehman, take an oath that I’m ready. | 我 菲瑟尔·瑞曼医生 发誓我已准备好了 |
[1:53:25] | Are you people ready? Are you? | 你们准备好了吗? 准备好了吗 |
[1:53:26] | Yes, we are. Yes. Yes, we are. | 准备好了 恩 准备好了 |
[1:53:29] | Are you people ready? | 你们准备好了吗? |
[1:53:30] | Yes, we are. Yes. Yes, we are. | 准备好了 恩 准备好了 |
[1:53:38] | Mighty Allah had even asked Ibrahim | 全能的真主也曾让易布拉欣(六大使者之一) |
[1:53:41] | to sacrifice his son. | 牺牲他的儿子 |
[1:53:46] | And without asking a single question, | 没有任何疑问地 |
[1:53:48] | Ibrahim agreed to sacrifice him. | 易布拉欣同意牺牲他的儿子 |
[1:53:54] | It’s our turn today. | 如今轮到我们了 |
[1:53:57] | It’s our duty to let our blood flow for the cause of Islam. | 为伊斯兰流血是我们的职责 |
[1:54:01] | This is what Allah demands! | 这是真主的需求 |
[1:54:04] | This is what Islam demands! | 这是伊斯兰的需求 |
[1:54:07] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不是 不是 |
[1:54:12] | No. | 不是 |
[1:54:14] | You are lying. | 你在撒谎 |
[1:54:17] | Wait… Wait… | 等等 等等 |
[1:54:19] | Why, brother? | 为什么这么说? 兄弟 |
[1:54:21] | Don’t you believe that the Lord had asked for Ismail’s sacrifice? | 难道你不相信真主需要伊斯梅利亚牺牲吗? |
[1:54:25] | No, no. | 不 不需要 |
[1:54:28] | My Ammi has told me the story. | 我妈妈给我讲过这个故事 |
[1:54:31] | Saint Ibrahim did not doubt the compassion of the Lord. | 圣徒易布拉欣并不怀疑真主的仁慈 |
[1:54:35] | No, no, no. No. | 不 不 不怀疑 不怀疑 |
[1:54:39] | The story is an example of his immense strong faith and belief. | 故事是他强大信念和信仰的例证 |
[1:54:42] | And that’s the reason… | 那就是为什么 |
[1:54:45] | why despite being incited by a stranger repeatedly… | 一再地被陌生人煽动 |
[1:54:49] | Saint Ibrahim did not waver from his path of righteousness. | 圣徒易布拉欣没有迷失正途的原因 |
[1:54:52] | No, no. | 没有 没有 |
[1:54:53] | He didn’t listen to the stranger. | 他不听信陌生人的话 |
[1:54:55] | He was sure Allah would never allow the blood… | 他确信真主绝不会让他的子民流血 |
[1:54:59] | of his progeny to be shed. And he was right. | 他是对的 |
[1:55:04] | The mighty Allah saved Ismail’s life. | 全能的真主救了伊斯梅尔的命 |
[1:55:09] | My Ammi also said, ”Rizvan… | 我妈妈也曾说过 里兹万 |
[1:55:14] | this story shows that the path of Allah is that of love… | 故事说明真主传播的是爱 |
[1:55:20] | not of hatred and war.” | 而不是仇恨和战争 |
[1:55:28] | You are lying. | 你在说谎 |
[1:55:30] | Dr. Faisal Rehman is a liar. | 菲瑟尔·瑞曼医生是个骗子 |
[1:55:32] | You are lying. | 你在说谎 |
[1:55:34] | Look. The meaning of the story is clear. | 瞧 故事的寓意清楚了 |
[1:55:35] | Dr. Faisal Rehman is a liar! | 菲瑟尔·瑞曼医生是个骗子! |
[1:55:37] | Our brother here speaks the truth. | 这位兄弟告诉了我们真相 |
[1:55:39] | Allah’s path is that of compassion. | 真主传播的是仁慈 |
[1:55:41] | That’s why his loved ones are called | 这就是为什么他的亲人称之为 |
[1:55:42] | ‘blessed by the compassionate! ‘ | 仁慈的祝福 |
[1:55:43] | Dr. Faisal Rehman is a liar. | 菲瑟尔·瑞曼医生是个骗子 |
[1:55:45] | Ask him who was that stranger? | 问问他谁是陌生人? |
[1:55:47] | I’m not lying! | 我没说谎! |
[1:55:48] | You are lying! | 你在说谎! |
[1:55:49] | – Our times demand… – Ask him… | -我们的时代需要… -问他… |
[1:55:51] | The stranger who tried to veer Ibrahim from his path, | 那陌生人试图让易布拉欣偏离他的方向时 |
[1:55:54] | Was he an infidel? | 他是个异教徒吗? |
[1:55:55] | How does it matter who he was? | 他是谁又有什么关系? |
[1:55:56] | But Doctor, who was he? | 但是医生 他是谁? |
[1:55:58] | Listen I can explain everything. | 听着 我可以解释的 |
[1:56:00] | Brother, tell us who he was? | 兄弟 告诉我们他是谁? |
[1:56:10] | Satan! Satan! Satan! | 撒旦! 撒旦! 撒旦 |
[1:56:32] | The world is strange, Mandira. | 这世界真奇怪 曼迪拉 |
[1:56:34] | The more I try to understand it… | 我越想了解 |
[1:56:37] | the lesser I understand. | 就了解得越少 |
[1:56:40] | I miss you. | 我想你 |
[1:56:46] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[1:56:49] | Bhai, You… Where are you? | 哥哥 你… 你在哪? |
[1:56:53] | FBI, do you have a number for the FBl? | 你有联邦调查局的号码吗? |
[1:56:57] | FBI? Why? | 联邦调查局? 为什么? |
[1:57:27] | Please. | 告诉我 |
[1:57:28] | It’s our college, and they are pushing us around. | 这是我们学校 他们却把我们推来推去 |
[1:57:30] | I wonder why they are so excited. That too for this President. | 真不知道他们怎么这么兴奋 都是为了总统 |
[1:57:32] | Lousy pods of garlic! | 讨厌圆蒜头 |
[1:57:35] | I love it. | 我喜欢 |
[1:57:36] | -There are no better cusswords than lndian ones. – Really. | -这不比印度脏话差啊 -真的 |
[1:57:51] | Boys and girls. | 孩子们 |
[1:57:53] | Come on. This is the man you waited for hours to see. | 他就是你们等了几个小时要见的人 |
[1:57:56] | Let’s give him a warm round of applause. | 让我们用热烈的掌声欢迎他 |
[1:57:59] | I present to you, the man, the legend. | 我荣幸地向你们介绍 英雄 传奇 |
[1:58:02] | The president of the United States of America. | 美国总统 |
[1:58:07] | Alright, yes. | 没错 就是他 |
[1:58:14] | Alright, come on everybody. | 好了 大伙们 |
[1:58:16] | Let’s give this guy a nice warm round of applause… | 让我们用热烈的掌声 |
[1:58:19] | for his esteemed support. | 欢迎这位受尊敬的人 |
[1:58:21] | And there he is. | 他出来了 |
[1:58:24] | Alright everybody, alright. | 好了 大家 |
[1:58:27] | Everybody, make some noise. | 大家让气氛更热烈些吧 |
[1:58:30] | President. | 总统 |
[1:58:34] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[1:58:45] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[1:58:51] | My name Khan, and I’m not a terrorist. | 我的名字叫可汗 我不是恐怖份子 |
[1:59:01] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[1:59:04] | My name Khan, and I’m not a terrorist. | 我的名字叫可汗 我不是恐怖份子 |
[1:59:08] | Did he just say terrorist? | 他刚才说恐怖份子吗? |
[1:59:10] | – I’m not a terrorist. – Terrorist! | -我不是恐怖份子 -恐怖份子 |
[1:59:12] | – He says he’s a terrorist. – I’m not a terrorist. | -他说他是恐怖份子 -我不是恐怖份子 |
[1:59:24] | Move. | 行动 |
[1:59:47] | Don’t move. | 不许动 |
[1:59:50] | I got him. | 抓到他了 |
[2:00:05] | Don’t move! Man, don’t move! | 不许动! 不许动! |
[2:00:07] | Keep your hands where I can see them. | 把手放在我看得到的地方 |
[2:00:15] | My name is Khan, and I’m not a terrorist. | 我的名字叫可汗 我不是恐怖份子 |
[2:00:18] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[2:00:21] | He is strange. | 他很奇怪 |
[2:00:23] | First, he was standing silently. | 起先 他默默地站着 |
[2:00:25] | Then all of a sudden, he was screaming. | 突然他大叫起来 |
[2:00:27] | And what was he screaming… | 他叫的是 |
[2:00:28] | I’m not a terrorist. I’m not a terrorist. Strange. | 我不是恐怖份子 奇怪 |
[2:00:32] | There’s something more to his story. | 他肯定是有故事的人 |
[2:00:34] | Yes, but why are we after this story? | 对 但为什么我们要跟踪他的故事呢? |
[2:00:36] | Listen, Raj. This can’t be our project. | 听着 罗杰 这不关我们的事 |
[2:00:39] | I don’t want to get into this Khan story. I’m scared. | 我不想卷入这个可汗的故事里 我害怕 |
[2:00:42] | Scared because he is a Khan? | 因为他是个可汗而害怕吗 |
[2:00:44] | If he was a Khanna, you wouldn’t be, right? | 如果他不是可汗纳 你就不害怕的 对吗? |
[2:00:46] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思? |
[2:00:48] | You know what I’m saying, Komal. | 你知道我在说什么 科玛尔 |
[2:00:52] | Listen, this is going to be my project. | 听着 我要查清楚这件事 |
[2:00:55] | Are you with me? | 你要和我一起吗? |
[2:01:01] | He’s been following the President for some weeks now. | 他追踪总统好几个星期了 |
[2:01:04] | And we… frankly can’t know whether he’s a ‘Jihadi’ or not. | 而我们… 坦白说不能辨别出他是否是圣战徒 |
[2:01:09] | I have made a mistake again, Mandira. | 我又犯错了 曼迪拉 |
[2:01:12] | And now, the President is angry with me. | 现在总统生我的气 |
[2:01:15] | He has even told the judge about it. | 他甚至把这事告诉了法官 |
[2:01:18] | That’s why the judge has asked me to be shut away. | 所以法官把我关起来了 |
[2:01:33] | He has also ordered that I should meet a psychiatrist. | 他还命令我去看精神病医生 |
[2:01:38] | He says he will meet me after that. | 他说在那之后他会见我 |
[2:01:42] | I’ll tell him then that I’m not an enemy. | 到时我会告诉他 我不是敌人 |
[2:01:46] | I’m not evil. | 我没邪恶意图 |
[2:01:47] | I am unable to say anything now, Mandira. | 现在我什么都不能说了 曼迪拉 |
[2:01:52] | I’m very scared. | 我很害怕 |
[2:02:01] | – His name is Rizvan Khan. – Rizvan Khan. | -他叫里兹万·可汗 -里兹万·可汗 |
[2:02:04] | They are not saying anything beyond that right now. | 他们现在什么都不肯说 |
[2:02:05] | I knew the police wasn’t going to tell us anything, | 我就知道警察什么都不会告诉我们的 |
[2:02:07] | Now? | 现在怎么办? |
[2:02:08] | Now what? There are other ways of finding out. | 现在? 还有其它办法 |
[2:02:11] | Come on, let’s go. | 快 走吧 |
[2:02:14] | Guys, you know this is illegal. | 伙计们 你们知道这是非法的 |
[2:02:16] | Yes. And you never do anything illegal, right? | 知道 而你从来不做非法的事 是吗? |
[2:02:18] | Here. Complete information on Rizvan Khan. | 给 里兹万·可汗的全部信息都在这 |
[2:02:23] | House, work address, social security number. | 家庭住址 工作地址 社会保险号码 |
[2:02:25] | Credit records, salary statement. | 信用卡记录 工资表 |
[2:02:26] | In short, his entire life! | 总之 他所有的信息 |
[2:02:28] | Wow, dude, lnder you’re a rockstar. | 老兄 技术方面你是个超级明星 |
[2:02:30] | Yes, thanks. | 恩 谢谢 |
[2:02:31] | – Bye. – Okay, okay, okay. | -拜 -拜拜 |
[2:02:32] | Stay out of jail. | 别被关进监狱了 |
[2:02:34] | Yeah, I’ll call you back. Bye. | 恩 我会打回给你的 拜 |
[2:02:35] | Yeah, I’m telling you, | 恩 我告诉你 |
[2:02:37] | it’s a great piece for your paper, okay. | 这对你的报纸很有价值 |
[2:02:38] | This man, Rizvan Khan, is a simple guy. | 这个人 里兹万·可汗 是个简单的家伙 |
[2:02:40] | He sells beauty products for a living. | 他以卖美容产品为生 |
[2:02:42] | Listen. | 听着 |
[2:02:43] | He’s no enemy combatant. | 他不是敌对者 |
[2:02:44] | That’s what you think. | 这只是你的想法 |
[2:02:46] | I just interviewed an extremist in a Kabul prison last year. | 我去年曾采访过喀布尔监狱的一个极端份子 |
[2:02:49] | He was just a tailor. There’s no story here, bud. | 他只是个裁缝 没什么价值 菜鸟 |
[2:02:57] | This place is strange, Mandira. | 这里很奇怪 曼迪拉 |
[2:02:59] | There are no windows to any room | 所有房间都没窗子 |
[2:03:01] | and the bathrooms don’t have a door. | 卫生间也没有门 |
[2:03:04] | And the toilet has a lock. | 马桶也被锁住了 |
[2:03:09] | My eyes burn and I feel sleepy too. | 我感到很刺眼 很想睡觉 |
[2:03:14] | At times, it’s very hot here. | 有时这里很热 |
[2:03:17] | At other times, it is very cold. | 有时又非常冷 |
[2:03:19] | I told them I would repair their air conditioner… | 我告诉他们我会修空调 |
[2:03:24] | but they won’t let me. | 但他们不让我修 |
[2:03:27] | They don’t even tell me the time so that I can pray. | 他们甚至不告诉我时间 那我才能祷告 |
[2:03:30] | That’s why every time l feel scared… | 这就是为什么每当我感到害怕时 |
[2:03:33] | I bow and pray. | 我就俯首祷告 |
[2:03:37] | Oh, sorry guys, sorry. Give me two minutes, okay. | 抱歉 伙计们 给我两分钟 好吗? |
[2:03:40] | Look, I’ve looked over the details. | 瞧 我已经看过资料了 |
[2:03:42] | I’m not really interested, but… | 我并不感兴趣 但 |
[2:03:43] | why don’t you try Bobby Ahuja, at PBC. | 你们为什么不去找下PBC的鲍比·阿胡加? |
[2:03:45] | He might able to help you. Okay. Alright. | 也许他能帮得上你们 |
[2:03:48] | But why? Why do you want to meet the President? | 为什么? 你为什么想要见总统? |
[2:03:51] | Why do you know so much about the President? | 你为什么对总统这么了解? |
[2:03:53] | Why were you reading up on the President? | 你为什么研究总统? |
[2:03:56] | Do you know these people? | 你认识这些人吗? |
[2:03:58] | Azhar Mahmood, Omar Khan… | 穆罕默德·阿扎尔 奥马尔·可汗 |
[2:04:00] | I think they are angry… | 我想他们生气了 |
[2:04:03] | because I’m not able to answer their questions about the Al Qaeda. | 因为我回答不了关于基地组织的问题 |
[2:04:07] | But I don’t know anything about them. | 但我对他们真的一无所知 |
[2:04:10] | Mandira, I should have read up on Al Qaeda before. | 曼迪拉 之前我应该研究一下基地组织的 |
[2:04:15] | Why? Why were you at the Rally? Okay, what? | 为什么? 你为什么会在集会上? 什么 |
[2:04:20] | It’s time for his session with me. | 现在是我和他交谈的时间了 |
[2:04:23] | As ordered by the judge. | 法官下的命令 |
[2:04:25] | Do you really buy this, ”My wife told me to meet the President” shit?” | 你真的相信”我妻子让我见总统”这些话吗? |
[2:04:29] | Would it matter if I said yes? | 如果我说相信又怎样 |
[2:04:33] | – Hello. – Hi. | -你好 -嗨 |
[2:04:34] | – Raj. – Raj, Bobby Ahuja. Please sit. | -我是罗杰 -罗杰 我是鲍比·阿胡加 请坐 |
[2:04:40] | I didn’t have your number | 我没你的号码 |
[2:04:42] | or I would have called to tell you that… | 否则我就打电话给你了 |
[2:04:43] | I can’t cover the Rizvan Khan story. | 我不能报导里兹万·可汗的故事 |
[2:04:47] | I have a busy schedule. | 日程都排满了 |
[2:04:50] | I have no time for another two months. | 两个月内都没时间 |
[2:04:53] | You know otherwise, you know I would’ve done something. | 否则你知道 我一定会帮你的 |
[2:04:56] | But… you know what I mean? | 但… 你明白我的意思吧? |
[2:04:59] | If you don’t mind me asking, sir. | 如果你不介意 先生 我想请问 |
[2:05:02] | Was this photograph taken before 9/11? | 这张照片是9.11前拍的吗? |
[2:05:07] | Yes. Why? | 是的 为什么这么问? |
[2:05:11] | What’s so funny? | 有什么好笑的? |
[2:05:12] | No, it’s not funny at all actually. | 不 实际上一点都不好笑 |
[2:05:17] | They confused a Sikh for a Muslim | 他们把一个锡克教徒当成了穆斯林 |
[2:05:19] | and you changed your entire life. | 而你改变了自己整个的生活 |
[2:05:22] | And here, they are not even treating a Muslim like a human… | 他们甚至不把穆斯林当人看 |
[2:05:26] | and you aren’t able to change your schedule? | 而你却无法改变你的日程? |
[2:05:30] | Thank you for your time, sir. | 打扰您了 先生 |
[2:05:43] | You have one new message. | 你有一条新留言 |
[2:05:46] | Hi Raj, this is Bobby Ahuja from PBC. | 罗杰 我是PBC的鲍比·阿胡加 |
[2:05:49] | Don’t forget to watch the news tomorrow. | 别忘了看明天的新闻 |
[2:05:53] | My name is Khan, and I’m not a terrorist. | 我的名字叫可汗 我不是恐怖份子 |
[2:05:56] | Mr. President. | 总统先生 |
[2:05:57] | Rizvan Khan of Banville California was arrested… | 来自加利福尼亚班维尔的里兹万·可汗 |
[2:06:00] | on June 15th at the CLA Presidential Rally. | 在6月15日的美国大学语言协会总统集会上被捕 |
[2:06:03] | He has been accused of being a terrorist… | 他被指控为恐怖份子 |
[2:06:04] | and has been jailed for the last 15 days. | 已经被关押了15天 |
[2:06:06] | Without any evidence. | 没有任何证据 |
[2:06:08] | And without legal representation. | 没有法定陈述 |
[2:06:10] | And today, we have with us Mr. and Mrs. Zakir Khan. | 今天我们找到了匝克尔·可汗夫妇 |
[2:06:13] | Family of Rizvan Khan. | 里兹万·可汗的家人 |
[2:06:14] | Imran, the Khan from the bus is on PBC. Quick, | 伊姆郎 巴士上的那个可汗上了PBC |
[2:06:16] | switch on the TV! | 快把电视打开 |
[2:06:18] | Very angry and very upset. | 非常生气 非常伤心 |
[2:06:21] | I mean, how can anyone call him a terrorist? | 我是说 人们怎能称他为恐怖份子呢? |
[2:06:25] | That too without any evidence. | 而且也没任何证据 |
[2:06:26] | Tell them how last month Bhai called for the FBl. | 告诉他们 上个月哥哥打电话给FBI |
[2:06:30] | Bhai had called last month. He wanted the number for the FBl. | 哥哥上个月打来电话 要FBI的号码 |
[2:06:34] | He wanted to report some terrorist recruiter called, Dr. Faisal Rehman. | 他要举报招募恐怖份子的菲瑟尔·瑞曼医生 |
[2:06:39] | Yo, how’s business, asshole? | 哟! 生意如何? 混蛋 |
[2:06:43] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[2:06:45] | I mean we’re told to report suspicious characters. | 我们被告知要举报可疑人员 |
[2:06:48] | Participate in… protecting the country from extremists. | 参与进来… 保护国家远离极端份子 |
[2:06:51] | And then when we do that… | 但当我们那样做了 |
[2:06:53] | we’re just put into the jail, like my brother. | 却像我哥哥一样被投入监狱 |
[2:06:55] | Yeah, this is judge Preston, can you give me the FBl please? | 我是普莱斯顿法官 请帮我接FBI |
[2:06:59] | The question over here is, not why he’s trying to meet the President. | 现在的问题不是他为什么要见总统 |
[2:07:02] | The question is, what’s wrong in an ordinary citizen… | 而是一名普通的公民要见 |
[2:07:05] | wanting to meet the President of his country? | 自己国家的总统 这有什么错吗? |
[2:07:07] | Or is it just wrong for a Muslim man to even try? | 还是只有穆斯林这么做是不对的? |
[2:07:13] | And as Rizvan Khan continues to be treated as guilty… | 直到证明清白前 里兹万·可汗会继续被视为有罪 |
[2:07:17] | until proven innocent, for PBC News, my name is Bobby Ahuja. | 我是来自PBC新闻台的鲍比·阿胡加 |
[2:07:22] | And I’m not a terrorist. | 我不是恐怖份子 |
[2:07:24] | He is right. Zakir Bhai is right. | 他说得对 匝克尔是对的 |
[2:07:27] | We are told to report to the government any information… | 政府告诉我们要报告 |
[2:07:31] | we have on any terrorist activity. | 任何有关恐怖活动的信息 |
[2:07:35] | And when we do that, what happens is before you. | 当我们这么做时 又怎样呢? |
[2:07:39] | Why is this being asked over and over again? | 为什么要一次又一次的询问? |
[2:07:42] | ”Why does Khan want to meet the President?” | 为什么可汗要见总统? |
[2:07:45] | What’s the harm if an ordinary citizen wants to meet the President? | 一个普通公民去见总统有什么大碍吗? |
[2:07:50] | What’s wrong? | 有什么错吗? |
[2:07:52] | Or then tell us clearly that | 或者直接了当地告诉我们 |
[2:07:54] | Muslims don’t have right to do so. | 穆斯林没有权利这么做 |
[2:07:58] | Yes, good afternoon. This is Tracy Brennan… | 是的 下午好 我是特蕾西·布伦南 |
[2:08:01] | Chairperson of the American Autistic society in San Francisco. | 旧金山自闭症协会的主席 |
[2:08:04] | Would you put me on to your officer in-charge of the… | 请问能帮我接通负责 |
[2:08:07] | Rizvan Khan case, please? | 里兹万·可汗的案子的警官那里吗? |
[2:08:09] | This is about the Rizvan Khan case. | 这是与里兹万·可汗案子有关的 |
[2:08:12] | Any information you have on Rizvan Khan. | 任何你有的关于里兹万·可汗的信息 |
[2:08:15] | Look I’ve been calling all morning. | 我已经打了一早上的电话了 |
[2:08:17] | I need to know where Rizvan Khan has been taken, please. | 我要知道里兹万·可汗在哪 拜托 |
[2:08:24] | Hello, hello. | 你好 你好 |
[2:08:25] | My name is Rizvan Khan. | 我叫里兹万·可汗 |
[2:08:27] | Khan, from the epiglottis. | 可汗 从咽喉发音 |
[2:08:28] | I want to report a man. | 我要举报一个人 |
[2:08:30] | I have to report a man. | 我必须要举报他 |
[2:08:32] | I met him at a downtown mosque. | 我在市区清真寺遇到他 |
[2:08:34] | I met him at a downtown mosque. | 我在市区清真寺遇到他 |
[2:08:36] | His name is Dr. Faisal Rehman. | 他是菲瑟尔·瑞曼医生 |
[2:08:39] | Faisal Rehman, he works at the St. Benedicts Hospital. | 菲瑟尔·瑞曼 在圣·本尼迪医院工作 |
[2:08:42] | He is a bad man. | 他是个坏人 |
[2:08:44] | He is a very bad man. | 非常坏的人 |
[2:08:48] | Your call helped them arrest Dr. Rehman. | 你的举报电话帮他们抓到了瑞曼医生 |
[2:08:52] | Eight others were arrested with him. | 一起被捕的还有八个人 |
[2:08:55] | It’s a big catch, Rizvan. | 这是个大案子 里兹万 |
[2:08:57] | You are free to go now. | 你现在自由了 |
[2:08:59] | You are free. | 自由了 |
[2:09:19] | Hey! watch it. | 嘿! 小心点 |
[2:09:27] | Finally, Rizvan Khan’s innocence has been proved. | 最终 里兹万·可汗被证明是清白无辜的 |
[2:09:31] | He will be freed in a few moments. | 他将在稍后释放 |
[2:09:34] | A small, but increasing group of supporters | 今天 一小群支持者聚集于此 |
[2:09:36] | have gathered here today… | 但队伍在不断扩大中 |
[2:09:37] | and have shown no signs of leaving. | 而且没有任何离开的迹象 |
[2:09:39] | Bano, come quickly! | 巴娜 快过来! |
[2:09:41] | Rizvan Khan has been released. He’s been freed. | 里兹万·可汗被释放了 他自由了 |
[2:09:51] | Bare Essentials Mystique, Mandira’s perfume… | 贝儿矿物基础型(香水名) 曼迪拉的香水 |
[2:09:55] | 35 dollars 99 cents. | 35美元99美分 |
[2:09:58] | On sale now, at Walmart. | 沃尔玛现在特价打折 |
[2:10:01] | – Hey, you famous or something? – On sale now at Walmart. | -你很出名还是怎地 -沃尔玛在打折 |
[2:10:03] | You some Guru or something? | 你是大师还是什么 |
[2:10:05] | Some crazy lady was just here shouting about your… | 刚才有个疯女人在这大叫你… |
[2:10:08] | – innocence and what not. – Crazy lady. Mandira. | -无罪等诸如此类的话的 -疯女人 曼迪拉 |
[2:10:11] | Mandira was here. | 曼迪拉刚才在这 |
[2:10:13] | Crazy lady, Mandira was here. | 疯女人 曼迪拉刚才在这 |
[2:10:14] | Where did she go? | 她去哪了? |
[2:10:16] | Where did she go? | 她去哪了? |
[2:10:17] | Where did she go? | 她去哪了? |
[2:10:19] | – Where did she go? – She went out the back way. | -她去哪了? -她从后门走了 |
[2:10:29] | Mandira. | 曼迪拉 |
[2:11:44] | Sorry Mandira, I couldn’t meet you… | 对不起 曼迪拉 我现在还不能见你 |
[2:11:47] | since I haven’t fulfilled my promise to you yet. | 因为我还没兑现我对你许下的诺言 |
[2:11:54] | But somehow Mandira, as soon as I saw you… | 但是不知道为什么 曼迪拉 我一见到你 |
[2:11:58] | the pain in my chest vanished. | 胸口的疼痛就消失了 |
[2:12:06] | Where did Rizvan Khan go? | 里兹万·可汗去了哪呢? |
[2:12:07] | And why does he want to meet the President? No one knows. | 他为什么要见总统呢? 没人知道 |
[2:12:11] | So why he wants to meet the President… | 因此 他为什么要见总统 |
[2:12:13] | and what is his message about continues to remain a mystery. | 他要和总统说什么 仍然是个谜 |
[2:12:16] | – This is Bobby Ahuja, PBC news. – Yeah, so… | -我是鲍比·阿胡 来自PBC新闻台 -恩 那 |
[2:12:18] | Thank you so much for this internship, sir. | 非常感谢您提供的实习机会 先生 |
[2:12:20] | We promise not to let you… | 我们保证不会让你 |
[2:12:22] | Thank me later, first find this Khan. | 以后再谢吧 先找到这个可汗吧 |
[2:12:24] | His story has moved thousands of Muslims. | 他的故事感动了数以千计的穆斯林 |
[2:12:27] | I wish I knew where Bhai was, Raj. | 我也希望知道哥哥在哪 罗杰 |
[2:12:30] | He calls me… | 他要是打电话给我… |
[2:12:32] | Yeah. Yeah, next time he calls me I’ll let you know. | 恩 下次他要打给我 我就通知你 |
[2:12:40] | Yo, Paki loser. | 哟! 巴基斯坦懦夫 |
[2:12:51] | Hey! My name is Abdul! | 嘿! 我叫阿巴杜尔! |
[2:12:55] | You want a piece of me. | 你想和我打架吗? |
[2:12:59] | – You show me the finger? – Enough, okay buddy. | -你冲我竖指头? -够了 好了伙计 |
[2:13:01] | – Come, I’ll show you once and for all. – I’m done. | -来啊! 一次性解决 -我领教了 |
[2:13:03] | Come I’ll show you! | 来啊 一次性解决! |
[2:13:05] | What are you looking at? | 你们看什么? |
[2:13:25] | For a while now I have been fighting with myself. | 有一段时间 我一直在和自己斗争 |
[2:13:30] | I teach you about identity… | 在我自己身份发生彻底改变时 |
[2:13:33] | when my own has been changed so drastically. | 我教你们有关同一性的东西 |
[2:13:38] | My hijab is not just my religious identity. | 我的头巾不只代表我的宗教身份 |
[2:13:43] | It is a part of my existence. | 它也是我存在的一部分 |
[2:13:46] | It’s me. | 这就是我 |
[2:13:50] | Khan stayed in room 22 only. | 可汗曾住在22号房间 |
[2:13:53] | You want to stay in the same room? | 你们想住在那房间吗 |
[2:13:55] | Only 25 dollars extra, to be a part of history. | 只要多花25美元 就可以成为历史的一部分 |
[2:13:59] | And mind you, my name is Jitesh. | 记住 我的名字叫杰塔什 |
[2:14:03] | And I’m not a terrorist. | 我不是恐怖份子 |
[2:14:06] | Mummy, I want to tell you something today. | 妈妈 今天我要告诉你 |
[2:14:09] | Today I’m proud to be a computer hacker. | 我很自豪我是名电脑黑客 |
[2:14:13] | Ya, I have eaten already. | 我已经吃过了 |
[2:14:15] | At least listen to what I’m saying first. | 至少先听听我在说什么 |
[2:14:26] | Hurricane Molly, now moving at 125 miles per hour… | 莫里飓风 正以每小时200公里的速度移动 |
[2:14:32] | has severely hit the southern coast. | 已经严重袭击了南部海岸 |
[2:14:34] | And the authorities around the southern region have been alerted. | 南部当局已经发布了警报 |
[2:14:37] | We now go live to Alex, who’s on location. | 现在我们接通现场的Alex |
[2:14:39] | Thank you, Janice. | 谢谢 珍妮斯 |
[2:14:41] | Attention all passengers… | 所有乘客请注意 |
[2:14:42] | E-52 bus to Portland has been delayed by 10 minutes. | 前往波特兰的E-52次客车要延误10分钟 |
[2:14:46] | Again, E-52 Portland bus has a ten minute delay. | 重复一次 前往波特兰的E-52次客车要延误10分钟 |
[2:14:49] | We regret the inconvenience. | 为此带来的不便我们深感抱歉 |
[2:14:51] | We have a fresh update, this just in. | 我们刚收到消息 |
[2:14:53] | We’ve news that the hurricane has hit Wilhemina, Georgia. | 飓风袭击了乔治亚洲的威廉米纳 |
[2:14:56] | I repeat, Wilhemina, Georgia has been hit. | 重复一遍 飓风袭击了乔治亚洲的威廉米纳 |
[2:14:59] | Full on by hurricane Molly. | 那里被莫里飓风全面袭击了 |
[2:15:01] | At this point we don’t have any indication as to. | 关键的是我们对此没看到半点迹象 |
[2:15:04] | Mama Jenny, Mama Jenny. | 珍妮妈妈 珍妮妈妈 |
[2:15:10] | I have to go to her. | 我必须去找她 |
[2:15:26] | Raj, Bhai called. | 罗杰 哥哥打电话来了 |
[2:15:28] | You wanted to know where he was, didn’t you? | 你不是想知道他在哪吗? |
[2:15:30] | Yes, Zakir bhai? | 是的 匝克尔哥哥 |
[2:15:31] | He’s going to Wilhemina. | 他正在去威廉米纳的路上 |
[2:15:34] | Wilhemina? That’s in Georgia, right? | 威廉米纳? 在佐治亚州 对吗? |
[2:15:37] | Ya, Somewhere there. | 对 就在那某个地方 |
[2:15:39] | What is he doing there? | 他去那干吗? |
[2:15:40] | He said that he has to meet some Mama Jenny there. | 他说他要去那见珍妮妈妈 |
[2:16:15] | Mandira, there’s going to be a delay in meeting the President. | 曼迪拉 我要迟些才去见总统了 |
[2:16:21] | I have come to Wilhemina, Georgia. | 我必须要去乔治亚洲的威廉米纳 |
[2:16:24] | Mama Jenny and Funny hair Joel are in trouble. | 珍妮妈妈和卷发乔伊尔现在有麻烦了 |
[2:16:28] | There’s too much water here, Mandira… | 这里水很深 曼迪拉 |
[2:16:31] | and I don’t think Mama Jenny can swim. | 而我认为珍妮妈妈不会游泳 |
[2:16:35] | She’s a little fat. | 她有些胖 |
[2:17:34] | Rizvan. Mama Rizvan. | 里兹万 妈妈 是里兹万 |
[2:17:37] | Rizvan. What are you doing here? | 里兹万 你怎么来了? |
[2:17:41] | Mama Jenny, I’m happy, Funny hair Joel and you are not dead. | 珍妮妈妈 我很高兴 卷发乔伊尔和你都没死 |
[2:17:48] | I’m, I’m happy. | 我 我很高兴 |
[2:17:52] | Thank you for coming, Rizvan. | 感谢你的到来 里兹万 |
[2:17:55] | – But you should not be here. – I’m happy, I’m here. | -但是你不应该来这 -我很高兴我来了 |
[2:17:57] | No, you must go. | 不 你得走 |
[2:18:00] | – No, you must go. – No, no, no. | -不 你得走 -不 不 不 |
[2:18:01] | – Listen to me. – No, no, no. | -听我说 -不 不 不 |
[2:18:04] | You should not be here. | 你不应该来的 |
[2:18:06] | This one you cannot repair. Now go. | 这次你无法搞定 马上走吧 |
[2:18:24] | Mama, Rizvan. | 妈妈 里兹万 |
[2:18:30] | Oh, God the church is going to fall. | 噢! 天哪! 教堂在坍塌 |
[2:18:32] | We’re going to die. | 我们要死了 |
[2:18:34] | The church is going to fall. | 教堂在坍塌 |
[2:19:27] | Hadith says that the Almighty does not judge by… | 圣训说万能的主不会以肤色或信仰 |
[2:19:30] | color or creed but by actions and deeds. | 而是以行动和行为来断定 |
[2:19:32] | If that is the truth… | 如果确实如此 |
[2:19:33] | then Rizvan Khan by the sheer force of his actions… | 那里兹万·可汗行为的威力 |
[2:19:35] | has elevated the entire humanity in the eyes of God. | 使人类在上帝的眼中得到了升华 |
[2:19:39] | Just recently this man was arrested… | 就在最近这名男子还被逮捕了 |
[2:19:41] | and tortured for being an enemy combatant of this country. | 因为被认为是国家的敌对者而受到拷问 |
[2:19:45] | Wonder what the government officials would call this… | 质疑政府官员会怎样称呼这 |
[2:19:48] | Muslim enemy combatant today? | 穆斯林的敌对者 |
[2:19:50] | As he selflessly tries to save the remaining lives in Wilhemina. | 他无私地尽力挽救滞留在威廉米纳的生命 |
[2:19:54] | Just a few days ago this man was called a terrorist… | 而就在几天前 他还被称为恐怖份子 |
[2:19:56] | and tortured mercilessly. | 被折磨得体无完肤 |
[2:19:57] | Today we wait for the response of the government officials… | 他不知疲倦地努力挽救无辜的生命 |
[2:20:00] | as he tirelessly strives to save innocent lives. | 如今 我们等待着政府官员对此事的回应 |
[2:20:04] | lf the authorities want to find the true enemy… | 如果当局想找到真正的 |
[2:20:05] | combatant of this country. | 国家的敌对者 |
[2:20:07] | Then they would find it in the grief and debris of Wilhemina. | 他们会在威廉米纳的悲伤和残骸中找到 |
[2:20:12] | It’s a long journey to change the world. | 改变世界是个漫长的过程 |
[2:20:15] | But the first few steps have been taken by Rizvan Khan in Wilhemina. | 但里兹万·可汗已经在威廉米纳迈出了第一小步 |
[2:20:21] | Isn’t it our duty now to take this journey forward? | 继续这段旅程难道不是我们的责任吗? |
[2:20:25] | Raj Burman, Star News. | 罗杰·伯曼 星空新闻台 |
[2:20:37] | Please don’t take my baby away from me. | 请不要带走我的孩子 |
[2:20:41] | Please don’t take my baby away from me. | 请不要带走我的孩子 |
[2:20:46] | Mandira, people are suffering here and are very helpless. | 曼迪拉 这的人们忍受着痛苦和无助 |
[2:20:50] | I wish I could take all of them from here. | 我希望我能带所有人离开这 |
[2:20:55] | But I don’t have the physical strength to do that. | 但我没有足够的体力去做到 |
[2:21:00] | Mama Jenny is right… | 珍妮妈妈是对的 |
[2:21:02] | This one… this one I can’t repair. | 这次 这次我搞不定 |
[2:21:09] | Now we can only await the Lord’s merciful eye. | 现在我们只能等待真主的怜悯了 |
[2:21:20] | Mama! Mama! Mama! Mama! | 妈妈! 妈妈! 妈妈! 妈妈! |
[2:22:23] | While several hurricane hit areas… | 一些被飓风袭击的地区 |
[2:22:25] | have suffered from government inaction. | 政府不采取行动 |
[2:22:27] | One small town in Georgia is slowly getting back on its feet. | 乔治亚洲的一个小镇却在慢慢重建 |
[2:22:32] | This group has brought something more valuable than money. | 这群人带来了比金钱更宝贵的东西 |
[2:22:35] | They brought themselves. | 就是他们自己 |
[2:22:37] | The US government may have forgotten the flood… | 美国政府也许已经忘记 |
[2:22:39] | inflicted area of Wilhemina, Georgia… | 被洪水肆虐的乔治亚洲的威廉米纳 |
[2:22:41] | but one man has refused to be indifferent… | 但有一个人不会对 |
[2:22:43] | to the plight of its inhabitants. | 处在困境中的居民漠不关心 |
[2:22:45] | This one man has spared no efforts in helping… | 他竭尽所能地 |
[2:22:48] | rehabilitate the population of Wilhemina. | 帮助威廉米纳的居民重建家园 |
[2:22:52] | Looking at him as an inspiration today… | 受到他的鼓舞 |
[2:22:54] | many Americans have rushed to Wilhemina and its… | 许多美国人都赶到了威廉米纳 |
[2:22:58] | neighboring towns to help in rebuilding the destroyed towns. | 周边的城镇也帮被毁的城镇重建 |
[2:23:02] | And all this just because of one man… | 所有的这一切仅仅因为一个人 |
[2:23:04] | whose name is Rizvan Khan… | 他就是里兹万·可汗 |
[2:23:06] | and who, in his own words, is not a ‘terrorist’… | 用他自己的话说 我不是恐怖份子 |
[2:23:21] | Following the example of Wilhemina… | 威廉米纳镇的例子 |
[2:23:23] | towns are being adopted across the country. | 被全美各个地方采用 |
[2:23:25] | And while our military is tied up in lraq… | 而此时我们的军队被困在伊拉克 |
[2:23:28] | reconstruction of these towns… | 这些城镇的重建 |
[2:23:30] | has been taken on by ordinary Americans. | 要靠普通的美国人 |
[2:23:33] | And today, as our special guest from Wilhemina… | 而今天 我们来自威廉米纳 |
[2:23:36] | we have the man, who got the whole ball rolling. | 控制了整个局面的特别嘉宾 |
[2:23:38] | Mr. Rizvan Khan. | 里兹万·可汗先生 |
[2:23:40] | – Oh no, no, no it’s Khan. – Excuse me. | -发音不对 是可汗 -打扰一下 |
[2:23:44] | – Khan. – Excuse me. | -可汗 -打扰一下 |
[2:23:46] | – Khan. – One minute. | -可汗 -等一下 |
[2:23:47] | From the epiglottis, ma’am. Khan. | 从咽喉发音 女士 可汗 |
[2:23:50] | I’m sorry, Rizvan. | 我很抱歉 里兹万 |
[2:23:52] | Maybe you could tell us why you want to meet the president? | 能告诉我们你为什么要见总统吗? |
[2:23:55] | Senator, you need to take a look at these campaign accounts. | 参议员 你得看一下这些竞选账目 |
[2:23:58] | Later. I want to watch this. | 等一会 我想看看这个 |
[2:24:01] | My beautiful wife, Mandira. | 我漂亮的妻子 曼迪拉 |
[2:24:04] | She, she told me to go and meet the President of America. | 她 她要我去见美国总统 |
[2:24:11] | A long tiring journey, Rizvan. | 这么长的旅程 里兹万 |
[2:24:13] | What kept you going? | 是什么让你坚持下去? |
[2:24:14] | My son’s soccer shoes. | 我儿子的足球鞋 |
[2:24:17] | My son Sam, and his best friend Reese, | 我儿子山姆和他最好的朋友里兹 |
[2:24:20] | they they love playing soccer. | 他们喜欢踢足球 |
[2:24:31] | I’m sorry Mrs. Khan, I didn’t know what to do. | 对不起 可汗夫人 那时我不知道该怎么办 |
[2:24:33] | And I was scared. And they threatened hurt me. | 我很害怕 而且他们威胁要揍我 |
[2:24:36] | And I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[2:24:37] | I’m just really, really sorry. | 我真的 真的很抱歉 |
[2:24:40] | I’m sorry Mrs… | 很抱歉 夫人 |
[2:24:43] | Sorry is not good enough. | 道歉是不够的 |
[2:24:47] | That’s just not good enough. | 道歉是不够的 |
[2:25:24] | Thank you for asking for leniency for me. | 谢谢您为我求情 |
[2:25:28] | I didn’t do it for you, I did it for your mom. | 我这么做不是为了你 是为了你妈妈 |
[2:25:32] | My mom won’t forgive me. | 妈妈永远都不会原谅我的 |
[2:25:36] | She will. She’s a mom. | 她会的 她也是一位母亲 |
[2:26:18] | Mandira, this is Sarah. | 曼迪拉 我是莎拉 |
[2:26:21] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[2:26:22] | Thank you for Reese. | 谢谢你为里兹所做的 |
[2:26:25] | And I hope and pray that Sam’s soul rests in peace. | 我希望并祈祷山姆的灵魂得到安息 |
[2:26:32] | Mandira, we both know what it feels like to lose people we love. | 曼迪拉 我们都明白失去所爱的人感受 |
[2:26:37] | I lost my husband to hate. | 失去了丈夫导致我的怨恨 |
[2:26:40] | Don’t lose Rizvan. | 不要失去里兹万 |
[2:26:42] | Let go of your anger, just let go. | 别再生气了 去找他吧 |
[2:27:02] | I love you son. | 我爱你 儿子 |
[2:27:20] | Zakir, Hasina. | 匝克尔 哈西娜 |
[2:27:22] | I’m leaving now. Bye, bye. | 我要走了 拜拜 |
[2:27:24] | Bhai why do you have to leave so late at night? | 哥哥 这么晚了为什么还要走呢? |
[2:27:27] | I’ve to go now. | 我必须走了 |
[2:27:29] | It is three days to the Presidential election. | 离总统选举还有三天 |
[2:27:31] | After that the President will change. | 之后要换总统了 |
[2:27:32] | I have to meet him before that. | 我必须在换总统前见到他 |
[2:27:34] | Now, I need to meet him now. Now, now. | 我必须得见到他 |
[2:28:52] | Leave me! | 放开我 |
[2:28:54] | You got Dr. Rehman arrested! | 你害瑞曼医生被捕了 |
[2:28:57] | You are an infidel! This is your punishment, Khan! | 你是个异教徒! 这就是你的惩罚 可汗! |
[2:29:01] | This is your punishment! You have to die! | 这就是你的惩罚! 你必须死 |
[2:29:03] | Islam will never forgive you! | 伊斯兰永远不会原谅你的 |
[2:29:05] | Leave me! | 放开我 |
[2:29:07] | Oh Lord! | 真主! |
[2:29:10] | The United States of America has a new President. | 美国新一任总统产生了 |
[2:29:14] | Doctor, he just got up. | 医生 他刚刚醒来 |
[2:29:15] | Let me check all his vitals, lets go. | 检查一下他的生理机能 走 |
[2:29:56] | There are only two kinds of people in this world. | 世上只有两种人 |
[2:30:02] | He died because of you! Because of your surname! | 都是因为你他才死的! 因为你的姓氏 |
[2:30:07] | Leave me alone. | 让我一个人呆着 |
[2:30:09] | Go right now! This instant! | 现在就去! 马上去! |
[2:30:11] | Go now! Now. | 现在就去啊! 马上 |
[2:30:16] | When should I come back? Mandira. | 我什么时候才能回来? 曼迪拉 |
[2:31:01] | I, I didn’t die, Mandira. | 我 我没死 曼迪拉 |
[2:31:06] | No, you didn’t. | 是的 你没死 |
[2:31:12] | Can I get a hug, please? | 能抱我一下吗? 求你了 |
[2:31:16] | Please. | 求你了 |
[2:31:26] | – I love you. – I know. | -我爱你 -我知道 |
[2:31:30] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[2:31:42] | Today the President elect visits flood inflicted Georgia State. | 今天当选总统访问了遭洪水肆虐的乔治亚洲 |
[2:31:45] | The question is whether Rizvan Khan… | 问题是刚刚出院的里兹万·可汗 |
[2:31:47] | who has just been discharged from the hospital’ll get to meet him. | 是否要去见总统 |
[2:31:52] | Khan has refused to go back home | 在见到总统前 |
[2:31:54] | until he meets the President elect. | 可汗拒绝回家 |
[2:31:57] | Raj Burman. Star News. | 拉杰·伯曼 卫视新闻台 |
[2:32:00] | Khan, let’s go home. You don’t need to do this now. | 可汗 回家吧 你没必要这么做 |
[2:32:02] | No, no, no. | 不回 不回 不回 |
[2:32:03] | – Why? – No, no, no. | -为什么 -不回 不回 不回 |
[2:32:06] | I have to meet the President. | 我必须见总统 |
[2:32:09] | Ammi had said, ”A Khan always keeps his word!” | 妈妈说过 可汗一定要言出必行 |
[2:32:16] | Folks, we’ll make sure we do everything we can… | 各位 我们保证会竭尽所能 |
[2:32:20] | to bring Georgia back on its feet. | 重建乔治亚洲 |
[2:32:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:32:26] | After winning the election… | 当选后 |
[2:32:28] | the President elect in his first Presidential tour… | 总统在他第一次的巡回演讲中 |
[2:32:32] | has announced a special relief package… | 宣布了遭受了洪水的乔治亚洲 |
[2:32:34] | for the flood inflicted Georgia State. | 会有一揽子的特殊救济措施 |
[2:32:40] | After offering aid to the state of Georgia… | 在宣布对乔治亚洲提供援助后 |
[2:32:41] | The President will go to New York from here to… | 总统会离开这去纽约 |
[2:32:43] | participate in the United Nations’ special summit. | 参加联合国的特别首脑会议 |
[2:32:51] | Back off please, clear the area. Please clear the area. | 请退后 腾出地方 请腾出地方 |
[2:32:54] | The President has left. Please. | 总统已经离开了 拜托 |
[2:32:56] | That’s Rizvan Khan. | 那是里兹万·可汗 |
[2:32:58] | Please back. – I want to see the President. | -请退后 -我 我要见总统 |
[2:33:00] | President’s left please. | 总统已经离开了 |
[2:33:01] | Rizvan Khan who has been in the news for all his efforts… | 曾被报道过的努力帮助威廉米纳的 |
[2:33:04] | in Wilhemina is now at the Governor’s mansion. | 里兹万·可汗现在就在总统的官邸 |
[2:33:08] | He has been trying to meet the President for a while now. | 他一直在试图见到总统 |
[2:33:12] | It’s sad that he won’t meet the President even today. | 糟糕的是即使今天他也不能见到总统 |
[2:33:17] | Rizvan Khan’s supporters are quite dejected at this prospect. | 里兹万·可汗的支持者对此非常沮丧 |
[2:33:19] | However it looks like he’ll face disappointment all over again. | 看上去他又要失望了 |
[2:33:23] | A disappointed group of Khan’s supporters… | 失望的可汗的支持者 |
[2:33:26] | are getting ready to turn back. | 准备离开了 |
[2:33:30] | Copy that, Regal is on foots. | 重复一次 总统要演讲 |
[2:33:33] | – Repeat that please. – Regal is on foots. | -请再重复一遍 -总统要演讲 |
[2:34:04] | – Are you Rizvan Khan? – Yes, sir. | -你是里兹万·可汗? -是的 先生 |
[2:34:06] | – Yes. – Yes, sir. | -是的 -是的 先生 |
[2:34:07] | The President wants to meet you. | 总统要见你 |
[2:34:43] | Greetings… | 你好 |
[2:34:47] | Rizvan Khan, | 里兹万·可汗 |
[2:34:48] | good to see you hale and hearty. | 很高兴看到你精神奕奕的 |
[2:34:51] | You’re on TV more than me now. | 如今你上电视比我都多 |
[2:34:53] | Mandira. He knows my name. | 曼迪拉 他知道我的名字 |
[2:34:55] | – You already know my name. – Yes, I do. | -你已经知道了我的名字 -是的 知道的 |
[2:34:58] | – Your name is Khan. – Yes. | -你的名字叫可汗 -是的 |
[2:34:59] | And you’re not a terrorist. | 你不是恐怖份子 |
[2:35:01] | Oh no, no I’m not a terrorist. No. | 噢 不 我不是恐怖份子 不是的 |
[2:35:03] | And… this is my son. | 还有… 这是我儿子 |
[2:35:09] | He, he wasn’t a terrorist either. My son. | 他 他也不是恐怖份子 我儿子 |
[2:35:13] | – I know. – You know. | -我知道 -你知道 |
[2:35:17] | I’m so sorry for your loss. | 对你的遭遇我深表遗憾 |
[2:35:19] | Yeah, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[2:35:22] | He’s sorry. | 他道歉了 |
[2:35:26] | All of us share this world before brief moment in time. | 我们都是这个世界的过客 |
[2:35:31] | And I’m honoured to… | 而我很荣幸能和… |
[2:35:34] | share the time of Rizvan Khan. | 里兹万·可汗一起分享这段旅程 |
[2:35:39] | Rizvan has reminded us… | 里兹万·可汗提醒我们 |
[2:35:42] | Sam… | 山姆 |
[2:35:45] | Our Khan has managed to achieve, | 我们的可汗用他的爱 |
[2:35:47] | with his love and humanity… | 和仁慈努力设法实现了 |
[2:35:50] | what my hatred could never achieve. | 我的恨所不能实现的 |
[2:35:53] | My anger threw us apart… | 我的愤怒让我们分离 |
[2:35:55] | but today his love has brought us together in a way… | 但今天他的爱带领我们一起走上 |
[2:36:00] | where we remember you with renewed hope. | 以新的希望来回忆你的方式 |
[2:36:12] | Now I’ll never let him go anywhere, Sam. | 现在 我再也不会让他到处跑了 山姆 |
[2:36:15] | I’ll keep this love with me… | 我会珍惜他的爱 |
[2:36:19] | For me, for you, forever. | 为你 为我 永远 |
[2:36:28] | – Anything else, Rizvan? – Yes. | -还有别的吗? 里兹万 -有的 |
[2:36:31] | John Marshall, Homeland security, | 旧金山国土安全局的 |
[2:36:32] | San Francisco said to say, ”Howdy”. | 约翰警官要我代他向你说 你好 |
[2:36:36] | – Howdy? – Howdy. | -你好? -你好 |
[2:36:38] | I tell you what, security has any other messages, you call me. | 如果有任何安全信息 打电话给我 |
[2:36:42] | Good, good can I have your number please? | 好的 好的 能给我你的号码吗? |
[2:36:45] | – Thank you Mr. President. – Thank you. | -谢谢 总统先生 -谢谢 |
[2:36:47] | – Shall we go home? – Yes, let’s go home. | -回家好吗 -恩 回家 |
[2:36:49] | Let’s go home. Let’s go home. | 回家 回家 |
[2:36:53] | – Thank you. – Goodbye. | -谢谢 -再见 |
[2:36:55] | Goodbye. | 再见 |