英文名称:My Rainy Days
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:51] | My name’s Ozawa. | 我预约了 我叫小泽 |
| [00:53] | – First time here? – Yes. | -您是第一次来吗? -嗯 |
| [00:57] | Just a moment. | 请稍等 |
| [01:02] | Please fill this out. | 请在这里填写资料 |
| [01:12] | Patient’s Name: Rio Ozawa, 14 | 中央医院 诊断申请书 小泽理央 |
| [01:52] | Tests show a brain tumor. | 结果呢 是脑瘤 |
| [01:58] | This type of tumor can turn malignant. | 是恶性脑瘤 |
| [02:03] | Median survival is about 2 years. | 平均只能生存两年 |
| [02:06] | Enlargement leads to paralysis, | 如果恶化的话就会麻痹神经 |
| [02:09] | memory loss, impaired judgment. | 还有可能会产生记忆力判断力下降等症状 |
| [02:14] | At any rate, we’ll need to operate. | 先做个手术后再进行下一步的治疗 |
| [02:17] | Can an operation fix it? | 动手术就能好么? |
| [02:20] | Regrettably, total removal | 很可惜 通过手术 |
| [02:22] | the tumor is not possible. | 并不能彻底去除肿瘤 |
| [02:25] | Even the best surgery can’t | 以现在的医学水平 |
| [02:27] | prevent a relapse. | 还是不可能治好的 |
| [02:33] | Is there an Ozawasan here? | 小泽君 小泽君 |
| [02:34] | Ozawasan? | 小泽君在么? (日语里小姐跟先生的尊称是一样的) |
| [02:36] | Yes? | 是 |
| [02:37] | Here! | 不好意思 |
| [02:39] | We’re coming! | 我们马上过去 |
| [02:42] | Come, Rio. It’s time. | 来 理央 过来吧 |
| [02:47] | What’s wrong? | 怎么啦? |
| [02:50] | I’ve changed my mind. | 我还是不去了 |
| [02:53] | Please, Rio. We’ve discussed this. | 别说傻话了 |
| [03:00] | I can’t go through with it. Please! | 妈妈! 放过我吧 我不想去! |
| [03:05] | I’ll do whatever it takes! | 我会努力的! |
| [03:10] | This is what’s best for you! | 这是为你好的啊! |
| [03:12] | No, it’s not! | 才不是! |
| [03:14] | Just stop it! | 你别太过分! |
| [05:25] | What’s so funny? | 什么那么好笑? |
| [05:30] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
| [05:31] | Shall we go? | 我们走吧? |
| [05:54] | “Death Registration: Kouki Ozawa” | 死亡通知 小泽光辉 |
| [06:34] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
| [06:38] | She’s going all out. | 真的打起来了 |
| [06:41] | Today’s the day to play hero, isn’t it? | 今天不是要交钱吗? |
| [06:45] | Was it? I don’t remember. | 是吗? 我不记得了 |
| [06:49] | You really didn’t bring any money? | 奈绪子今天好像没有带钱来 |
| [06:58] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
| [07:03] | It’s impossible. | 我真的没办法了 |
| 本电影台词包含不重复单词:976个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:137个,六级词汇:75个,GRE词汇:80个,托福词汇:112个,考研词汇:154个,专四词汇:127个,专八词汇:22个, 所有生词标注共:268个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
| [07:05] | I’ve nothing left. Forgive me. | 对不起 |
| [07:11] | A promise is a promise, Tomoko. | 小友 你为什么不遵守约定呢? |
| [07:17] | I’m completely broke. | 我真的没有钱了 |
| [07:22] | I’ve got nothing to give. Please! | 真的给不了了 对不起 |
| [07:26] | I see. Then you’ll have to earn it. | 这样 那就只能去赚咯 |
| [07:32] | What? | 什么? |
| [07:34] | Get naked. We’ll post your | 去脱衣服赚钱吧 |
| [07:36] | pictures on a porn site. | 把你的照片放在色情网站上 |
| [07:41] | Strip her. | 脱吧! |
| [07:42] | Okay. | 是 |
| [07:46] | – Just sit still. It won’t take long. – Please don’t! | -你给我乖乖的 -不要呀! |
| [07:49] | She’s such a pain. | 这个家伙可真烦 |
| [07:51] | Somebody help! | 救命啊! |
| [07:53] | Quiet! | 安静点! |
| [07:57] | Somebody… | 谁来帮帮我… |
| [07:59] | One, two, three… | 一 二 三… |
| [08:01] | That’s enough. | 你们不要太过分了 |
| [08:04] | Rio? | 理央? |
| [08:08] | What is this? | 这都是在干嘛呢? |
| [08:10] | Looks pretty cruel. | 太过分了 |
| [08:12] | You all right? | 你还好吧? |
| [08:14] | We were just… | 这就是 那个… |
| [08:15] | You’re my friend, Naoko. | 奈绪子 我虽然跟你是朋友 |
| [08:20] | But I don’t like bullies. | 但我可不喜欢这样欺负人 |
| [08:23] | Yeah but she… | 可是 她… |
| [08:24] | I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
| [08:29] | I’m sorry, Rio. | 对不起 理央 |
| [08:32] | Here. | 给你 |
| [08:41] | You gonna be okay? | 没事吧? |
| [08:49] | Don’t worry. | 没事了 |
| [08:51] | You won’t be bullied anymore. | 不会有人欺负你了 |
| [08:57] | Oh come on. Don’t cry. | 好了 别哭了 |
| [09:01] | Chin up. | 好了好了 |
| [09:05] | I don’t know how to thank you. | 太感谢了! |
| [09:09] | I’ve lived in fear every day. | 我每天都好害怕 |
| [09:15] | It’s been hell. | 像在地狱一样 |
| [09:18] | With nobody lifting a finger to help. | 一直都没有人帮我 |
| [09:26] | We said, Don’t cry. | 都说了别再哭啦 |
| [09:28] | Yeah, be strong. | 对了 坚强点 |
| [09:33] | There, a smile. | 笑了笑了 |
| [09:35] | – That’s the spirit. – Why are popular girls like | -这样才对 -女孩子就应该这样 |
| [09:39] | you helping me? | 你们为什么帮我? |
| [09:45] | Why? Because we can’t let | 为什么? 因为我们不能 |
| [09:48] | friends suffer. | 看着朋友受欺负 |
| [09:51] | That’s right. | 对啊 |
| [09:52] | Exactly. | 没错 |
| [09:53] | Friends? With me? | 朋友? 我吗? |
| [10:14] | Rio! It’s about time. | 理央 等你好久了 |
| [10:17] | That’s my boyfriend, I guess. | 他 算是我男朋友 |
| [10:21] | Come on. | 来吧 |
| [10:25] | Looking cute, Maki! Hair cut? | 嗨 真树 你上次来过吧? |
| [10:29] | No. | 没来过 |
| [10:30] | Oh. Stunning as usual, Miho. | 没来过呀 未步还是这么漂亮 |
| [10:33] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [10:35] | And you’re… | 你是… |
| [10:36] | Tomoko. | 我是友子 |
| [10:37] | Right, I remember now. What’s up? | 友子 当然记得 好久没见 |
| [10:41] | How do you do? | 初次见面 |
| [10:43] | Hi. | 初次见面 |
| [10:44] | Cute, eh? Tomoko’s a dear friend | 她是友子 很可爱吧 我的好朋友 |
| [10:48] | treat her nice, okay? | 要好好对她 |
| [10:50] | With pleasure. | 啊 好的 没问题 |
| [10:52] | Ken! Over here! | 健 过来一下 |
| [10:54] | Hi, ladies! | 嘿 你们好 |
| [10:56] | This here is… Kumiko. | 健 这边是… 久美子 |
| [10:59] | – Tomoko. – Tomoko. | -我是友子 -对 友子 |
| [11:00] | Show Tomoko around. | 你带友子在这里转转 |
| [11:04] | Sure thing. Hi, Tomoko. | 好 友子啊 |
| [11:06] | Aren’t you cute! | 你好可爱哦 |
| [11:08] | Am I? Oh thank you, you are kind. | 是吗? 过奖过奖 |
| [11:30] | Rio. | 理央 |
| [11:57] | That was fun! I should do | 哈! 好开心呀 |
| [11:59] | this more often. | 我应该常来这里 |
| [12:02] | Not that I can. | 可惜不能常来 |
| [12:04] | Why not? Why can’t you? | 哈? 为什么啊? 为什么不能来呀? |
| [12:07] | Well, it’s expensive for one thing. | 这里很花钱的 |
| [12:10] | You’ve got to earn money. | 钱是要自己赚的 |
| [12:12] | We all do. Right? | 我们都是 对吧? |
| [12:15] | That’s right. | 对啊 |
| [12:16] | Of course. | 当然 |
| [12:17] | Really? Like parttime jobs? | 是吗? 大家都打什么工啊? |
| [12:21] | They pay that well? | 哪有那么好的兼职啊? |
| [12:23] | They do, if you know the secret. | 当然有啊 赚钱的秘诀 |
| [12:26] | Really? | 真的呀? |
| [12:27] | Why don’t we show her tomorrow? | 明天大家一起做吧? |
| [12:34] | Yeah, let’s! | 好兴奋哦! |
| [12:52] | You’re up. Morning! | 起床啦? 早上好 |
| [12:57] | Feeling okay? | 没事吧? |
| [12:59] | Why am I…? | 我到底… |
| [13:02] | You passed out after three gin | 你喝了三杯就倒下睡着了 |
| [13:04] | and tonics. I carried you here. | 就把你放到这边睡了 |
| [13:10] | I did that? | 这么恐怖啊! |
| [13:15] | Is this your house? | 这里是理央的家? |
| [13:18] | No, it’s a studio that | 不是 这算是书房吧 |
| [13:21] | Papa rents for me. | 爸爸给的 |
| [13:23] | Really? | 真的? |
| [13:34] | Your father must be something. | 理央的爸爸真厉害! |
| [13:53] | That’s infinitely better. | 这样绝对更可爱! |
| [14:23] | Is that Tomoko? | 这是友子吗? |
| [14:26] | You’re gorgeous! | 好可爱! |
| [14:29] | Perfect, huh? | 很漂亮吧? |
| [14:31] | Smokin’ hot! | 很漂亮 |
| [14:38] | So what’re your jobs? | 对了 打什么工? |
| [14:40] | High pay means physical labor? | 高收入的话应该… 是体力活? |
| [14:43] | You could say that. | 也可以这样说 |
| [14:48] | Like where you register online… | 是在手机上登陆的那个 |
| [14:49] | for temp work? | 派遣兼职? |
| [14:52] | Not exactly. | 呃 不大一样 |
| [14:54] | Oh… then what could it be? | 不是… 那到底是什么? |
| [14:57] | It’s paid dating. | 友子 是援交! |
| [15:02] | What? | 什么? |
| [15:03] | We date sugar daddies. | 甜心爸爸 |
| [15:06] | It’s just sex. No biggie. | 援助交际 没什么大不了 |
| [15:10] | And boy, does it pay. | 友子 大家都在卖的 |
| [15:14] | Hundreds of dollars just to sleep. | 因为只要上床拿多少张都行 |
| [15:15] | But… | 但是… |
| [15:17] | I mean, look at the condo | 很厉害吧 这么豪华的房子 |
| [15:20] | Rio’s “Papa” got her. | 像理央啊 她从援交的爸爸那里借来了 |
| [15:26] | “Papa”… | 爸爸? |
| [15:27] | We’re friends, right? Join us. | 友子啊 我们是朋友吧 一起做吧 |
| [15:31] | You’ll get to play all you want, | 对啊 又好玩 |
| [15:34] | and hang with us. | 还可以经常和我们在一起 |
| [15:37] | You don’t want that? | 你不想跟我们在一起么? |
| [15:39] | No, I do! But… | 不是不想! 但是… |
| [15:43] | Let her be. Maybe Tomoko is | 别逼她 友子她也许 |
| [15:45] | different from us. | 跟我们不一样 |
| [15:47] | Go on home, Tomoko. | 友子 你回去吧 |
| [15:50] | What? | 啊? |
| [15:50] | I forced my friendship on you. | 我们是很想跟友子当好朋友 可是 对不起 |
| [15:54] | It’s just all so new. | 可是 如果是平时一起玩的话 我… |
| [15:56] | You stay pure as you are. | 友子干干净净的就好 |
| [15:59] | We’re all defiled. | 我们已经很脏了 |
| [16:02] | But it’s our bond. | 不过 这已经是我们的缘分了 |
| [16:07] | It was brief, but we enjoyed | 虽然时间很短 但很开心 |
| [16:08] | having you with us. | 我们一起玩得很开心 |
| [16:11] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
| [16:25] | Rio! | 理央 |
| [16:28] | Let me join you. I want to join you. | 让我加入你们 我想跟大家一起 |
| [16:34] | What? | 怎么? |
| [16:35] | I want to be with you guys. | 因为 我很想跟大家在一起 |
| [16:41] | You don’t have to. | 别勉强 |
| [16:43] | Yeah, it’s not for everybody. | 对啊 不适合你的 |
| [16:47] | No, I’ll be fine. I promise. | 不 没关系 我会努力的 |
| [16:52] | I like being with you guys. | 因为 跟大家一起很开心 |
| [16:56] | What’s more, you’re my saviors. | 而且 是你们救了我 |
| [17:00] | Oh, Tomoko. Thanks. | 友子 谢谢你! |
| [17:06] | Rio? | 理央? |
| [17:36] | Sea slug, maybe? | 也许是海参? |
| [17:38] | Not that slimy. | 没那么粘滑 |
| [17:39] | A pickle? | 那是苦瓜? |
| [17:40] | No way. A pickle’s bumpy. | 不对 有点不一样 苦瓜的表面坑坑洼洼 |
| [17:43] | It’s surprisingly smooth. | 有点 更滑的感觉 |
| [17:45] | And pinkish. | 颜色也是粉红系的 |
| [17:47] | I expected worse. | 那太恐怖了吧 这样想的话 |
| [17:48] | Everywhere else is hairy. | 对啊对啊 其他的都乱乱的 |
| [17:51] | Barbapapa. | 巴巴爸爸(动画人物)… |
| [17:54] | A guy’s “thing” is like Barbapapa. | 男人的那里不是很像巴巴爸爸么? |
| [17:58] | Come on. It’s not that cute! | 巴巴爸爸 也太可爱了 |
| [18:01] | That’s basically it, Tomoko, | 可是友子啊 |
| [18:03] | with slight variations. | 太难比喻了 大概就那样吧 嗯 |
| [18:10] | Let’s go through it again. | 唉 友子 |
| [18:11] | What do you do first? | 还记得进酒店之后要干嘛? |
| [18:14] | While he showers, I email you the | 趁男人在洗澡的时候给你发 |
| [18:17] | hotel name and room number. | 酒店名和房间号 |
| [18:19] | Good. Any sign of trouble | 对了 如果万一有什么麻烦 |
| [18:21] | and we’ll be there. | 我们随时去救你! |
| [18:23] | Under no conditions do you | 千万不要告诉那个男人 |
| [18:25] | give out your number. | 你的电话哦 |
| [18:27] | Gotcha. | 明白了 |
| [18:40] | Am I good or what? Perfect focus. | 看看 这就是我的本事 很漂亮吧! |
| [18:44] | She’s still a virgin. | 还是处女 |
| [18:46] | Forgive me! I had no idea! | 原谅我吧 |
| [18:47] | Please! | 拜托你了 |
| [18:48] | Listen, Bro. She’s 17. | 喂 这孩子才17岁啊 |
| [18:51] | You can’t bring a minor here. | 未成年人啊 不得了了你 |
| [18:54] | I don’t know what came over me. | 不好意思 |
| [18:55] | I won’t do it again! | 放过我吧 |
| [18:58] | Okay, okay, okay. | 知道啦 |
| [19:01] | 5 grand, then. | 50万 |
| [19:04] | What? I don’t have that. | 我没那么多 |
| [19:06] | That’s too bad. | 那算了 |
| [19:08] | I guess I’ll visit your place of | 那我只好明天去你公司要了 |
| [19:09] | work tomorrow. See you then! | 你太太明天在你公司吧? |
| [19:13] | No! Okay, okay! | 别去 我答应了 答应了 |
| [19:16] | I’ll find a way to pay! | 我会付的 |
| [19:56] | Absolutely dazzling! | 你好漂亮啊! 理央 |
| [20:10] | Rio! | 理央! |
| [20:14] | Thanks | 谢谢 |
| [20:17] | Aren’t you buying anything? | 你不买吗? |
| [20:20] | I’ve never been in a store like this. | 我 第一次来这么贵的店… |
| [20:23] | What would I buy. | 不知道买什么好 |
| [20:28] | How about this? | 你看这个 |
| [20:30] | Yeah, that’s really cute! | 哇 好漂亮! 好好看! |
| [20:35] | We’ll take two. Wrap them, please. | 要两个 给我包起来 |
| [20:37] | Certainly. | 两个 没问题 |
| [20:40] | No, don’t. I’ll pay for it myself. | 不用啦 我自己可以买 |
| [20:43] | It’s a gift… | 没关系 这个是我送你的 |
| [20:46] | to celebrate our friendship. | 作为咱们友情的纪念 |
| [20:55] | One each. | 一人一只 |
| [20:59] | I’m speechless, Rio! | 理央… |
| [21:02] | You’re such a cry baby. | 你真爱哭… |
| [21:05] | Could you believe that guy. | 今天那个老头实在是… |
| [21:08] | On his knees crying and begging. | 太不中用了 |
| [21:12] | I worked hard today, Rio. | 今天我很努力 理央 |
| [21:17] | First things first. | 等等 先给我 |
| [21:19] | Right. Here you go. | 对 对 给你 |
| [21:22] | Nice work. | 很好 |
| [21:31] | Your cut. | 你的分成 |
| [21:34] | And here… this is for tonight. | 今晚的费用 |
| [21:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [21:41] | The wait is over, oh, Rio! | 等得我心急死了 |
| [22:40] | Thanks, Naoko. | 谢谢你 奈绪子 |
| [22:44] | Thanks to you, | 全靠你友子才会这么听话 |
| [22:48] | we roped in Tomoko. | 都是你的功劳 |
| [22:51] | I’m glad. Anything for you, Rio. | 太好了 你开心我就开心了 |
| [23:03] | This is for today. | 这个 是今天的费用 |
| [23:27] | Truth is, I’m jealous of those three. | 我… 其实有点生气 |
| [23:35] | You’re always with them. | 她经常跟你一起 |
| [23:41] | It’s just because they’re useful. | 她有利用价值 我当然得陪着 |
| [23:45] | You’re my only real friend. | 但我真正的朋友只有你一个 |
| [23:50] | That’s our little secret. | 因为我真的喜欢你 |
| [25:33] | Who is this guy? | 这个大叔是谁? |
| [25:36] | Don’t know. | 不知道 |
| [25:40] | He’s not bad, though. | 看起来还好 |
| [25:42] | Serious? | 是吗? |
| [25:45] | What’s this? | 好像还有什么东西 |
| [25:50] | Wow… film. | 胶卷? |
| [25:52] | I’ve never seen that before. | 这是什么啊? 我第一次见 |
| [25:55] | It’s pretty. | 好漂亮 |
| [26:01] | Rio, look! It’s the wrong Ozawa. | 理央 你看 他也姓小泽 |
| [26:06] | Different first name. | 小泽光辉他也姓小泽 |
| [26:08] | Stupid store gave you the wrong photos. | 看来是弄错了 |
| [26:12] | Want me to call and complain for you? | 投诉他们 我来打电话 |
| [26:16] | No, I’ll call. | 没关系 我自己来吧 |
| [26:20] | But why’d he take photos like this? | 这个人干嘛拍那么多照片? |
| [26:23] | He’s a narcissist. | 谁知道啊 |
| [26:26] | Could be ID photos. | 感觉像是证件照啊 |
| [26:28] | Probably. | 应该是吧 |
| [26:30] | Yes, that’ll be fine. Good-bye. | 嗯 好的 再见 |
| [26:36] | Did you tell ’em off? | 怎么说? 投诉了吗? |
| [26:38] | Does he have yours? | 他们跟这个小泽先生联系了吗? |
| [26:40] | – I dated him. – What? | -我约他了 -啊? |
| [26:43] | Who’d you call? | 理央 你打给谁了? |
| [26:46] | Kouki Ozawa. | 小泽光辉 |
| [26:48] | Not the photo store? | 没打给照相馆? |
| [26:50] | No. | 嗯 |
| [27:47] | Hi, there! | 在干嘛? |
| [27:52] | You’re really cute. | 你长得真漂亮 |
| [27:54] | Waiting for someone? | 等人? |
| [27:56] | Looks like you’ve been stood up. | 刚才你就一直在这里啊 |
| [27:58] | Get a cup of coffee with me. | 一起去喝杯东西吧 |
| [28:02] | ‘Course, I forgot my umbrella. | 哎 我没带伞啊 |
| [28:06] | So we’ll have to share yours. | 要不一起打吧? |
| [28:19] | Take it. | 送给你吧 |
| [28:21] | But it’s a Vuitton. | 啊? 这个 |
| [28:23] | Get lost. | 快走吧 |
| [28:24] | What? | 什么? |
| [28:26] | Take this and go. | 拿着伞赶快离开 |
| [28:29] | If you insist. | 好吧 |
| [28:46] | Mr. Ozawa? I’m Rio Ozawa. | 小泽先生 我是小泽 |
| [28:50] | Ah. | 呵 |
| [28:54] | How do you do? | 你好 让你久等了 |
| [29:09] | Here you go. | 给 |
| [29:11] | Thanks. Can you believe that stupid photo store? | 谢谢 那家照相馆搞什么名堂 |
| [29:17] | Yeah, if they’d only checked, | 是啊 |
| [29:19] | they could’ve spared us this trouble. | 弄得现在这么麻烦 |
| [29:24] | Trouble? | 麻烦? |
| [29:25] | Yeah, and in this weather. | 嗯 还下着大雨 |
| [29:29] | Yes, you’re right. | 说的也是 |
| [29:31] | So… | 那… |
| [29:33] | So? | 什么? |
| [29:35] | Do you have mine? | 我的照片呢? |
| [29:37] | Oh, of course. | 啊 对啊 |
| [29:43] | Here. | 给 |
| [29:44] | Thanks. Well, I’ll be off. | 谢谢 那 再见了 |
| [29:49] | Okay. | 再见 |
| [29:57] | Wait! | 喂 |
| [29:59] | Yes? | 怎么了? |
| [30:00] | I rushed out so fast I forgot my umbrella. | 我 没有带伞 |
| [30:06] | Could I join you as far as the station? | 所以 你能带我去车站吗? |
| [30:14] | Yes, of course. | 哦 好的 |
| [30:25] | What a downpour, huh? | 今天雨下的真大 |
| [30:29] | Indeed. | 是啊 |
| [30:35] | I see you had trouble with your photo shoot. | 嗯 你很多照片都没照好 |
| [30:39] | Yeah. | 是吧 |
| [30:41] | Lower your chin and try for slight overexposure. | 脸在下 然后把相机从上面往下照 |
| [30:46] | What? | 啊? |
| [30:47] | The secret to taking a good picture of yourself. | 自拍的技巧 这样就会很好看 |
| [30:52] | I see. | 是吗? |
| [30:55] | You’re quite tall. | 小泽先生你很高啊 |
| [30:58] | I am? | 是吗? |
| [31:00] | About 6-foot-one? | 一米八三 八四? |
| [31:04] | Something like that. | 应该差不多吧 |
| [31:06] | Blood type B, but people think | 血型应该是B型血 |
| [31:07] | you’re an A. | 看似A的 |
| [31:10] | I’m an “O.” | 我是O型 |
| [31:14] | I’m an A that looks like a B. | 我是看似B的A型血 |
| [31:17] | Is that so? | 是吗? |
| [31:19] | And you’re from? | 你是哪里人? |
| [31:28] | Mr. Ozawa! | 小泽先生 |
| [31:34] | Are you okay? | 没事吧? 小泽先生! |
| [31:42] | I’ll do whatever it takes! | 我会努力的 |
| [31:44] | We agreed this is what’s best for you! | 理央 这些都是为你好的 |
| [31:50] | No, it’s not! | 不! |
| [31:52] | Just stop it! | 够了 |
| [32:08] | We’ll keep Mr. Ozawa here tonight | 小泽先生今天需要留院 |
| [32:11] | just to be safe. | 不如您先回去吧 |
| [32:14] | What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么样? |
| [32:17] | His symptoms are stable. | 暂时没什么大碍 |
| [32:19] | You needn’t worry. | 请放心 |
| [32:23] | We’ll do some tests tomorrow. | 明天会给他做详细检查的 |
| [32:27] | I understand. Thank you. | 好的 麻烦你们了 |
| [32:46] | That girl waited around for hours worrying about you. | 那个女生在外面等了好久 担心你呢 |
| [32:52] | Maybe you should’ve said a word of thanks. | 至少你刚才也应该出去打个招呼 |
| [33:00] | Catch a cold, Rio? | 嗯? 感冒啦? |
| [33:02] | You okay? | 没事吧? |
| [33:04] | It’s nothing. | 嗯 我没事 |
| [33:06] | Well, shall we get to work? | 走吧 |
| [33:09] | Okay. | 好 |
| [33:12] | You’re cute. | 你真漂亮 |
| [33:13] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [33:15] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
| [33:20] | Hello? | 喂? |
| [33:24] | What? Something wrong? | 怎么了? 发生什么事? |
| [33:28] | Something urgent’s come up. | 对不起 我有点急事 |
| [33:31] | Getting the jitters, huh? | 害怕了吗? |
| [33:34] | Don’t worry. I’ll be gentle. | 没事 叔叔会温柔对你的 |
| [33:37] | I’m sorry. I’ve gotta go. | 对不起 我得回去了 |
| [33:41] | Hey! | 嗨! |
| [33:42] | Hello? Hello? | 喂? 喂? |
| [33:50] | Rio’s late. That’s rare. | 嗯? 理央怎么那么慢 |
| [33:54] | Yeah, she’s usually the quickest | 对啊 |
| [33:57] | worker among us. | 不像她 |
| [33:58] | Maybe her cold is slowing her down. | 她今天有点感冒 可能状态不大好 |
| [34:08] | Speak of the devil. | 理央来短信了 |
| [34:11] | She’s gone home. | 好像先回去了 |
| [34:13] | Still in top form. | 还真快 |
| [34:20] | Hello? It’s Rio Ozawa. | 喂 我是小泽 |
| [34:24] | Mr. Ozawa? | 小泽先生? 刚才真是对不起 |
| [34:27] | Where are you now? | 你在哪里? |
| [34:28] | Hospital lobby. | 医院走廊 |
| [34:32] | Hello? | 喂 |
| [34:35] | Hello? | 喂? |
| [34:41] | Why’re you? | 怎么了? |
| [34:48] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
| [35:02] | Why’d you come here? | 你怎么来了这里? |
| [35:06] | I don’t know. I was worried. | 不知道 我担心你有事 |
| [35:15] | Worried about what? | 担心什么? |
| [35:18] | You don’t even know me. | 你根本不认识我啊 |
| [35:21] | You’re 6’1″, blood type O, | 你身高1米84 O型血 |
| [35:25] | a little anti-social… | 总是无精打来 |
| [35:30] | sad and distant… | 一定是 |
| [35:33] | someone who’s lost hope. | 曾经发生什么事情让你很绝望 |
| [35:36] | Am I wrong? | 我说的对吗? |
| [35:45] | Six feet even. | 我1米83 |
| [35:48] | What? | 什么 |
| [35:52] | My height. | 身高 |
| [35:54] | I was close. | 差一点 |
| [35:58] | Anti-social is right. | 但是 其他的都没错 |
| [36:06] | Did I just see a smile? | 啊? 你刚才笑了? |
| [36:10] | So it’s possible. | 原来你也会笑啊 |
| [36:13] | No, I didn’t. | 我没笑 |
| [36:15] | You did. | 明明就有 |
| [36:17] | I’ve never smiled. | 我没有 |
| [36:18] | Liar. | 骗人 |
| [36:26] | I’m not good with people. | 我 不擅长跟别人打交道 |
| [36:30] | So I think… | 所以… |
| [36:30] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
| [36:32] | That’s my area of expertise. | 那是我的长处 |
| [36:41] | The Hojo Regents unified land tenure and taxation code… | 当时的农耕形态是集约收集的形态 |
| [36:48] | to establish a stable stream of revenue. | 也就是说当时最重要的就是确立 |
| [36:59] | It extended bureaucratic reach into… | 嗯 这个 |
| [37:02] | Teach me Japanese history. | 老师 我想要你教我日本历史 |
| [37:06] | What? Why me? | 什么? 为什么? |
| [37:10] | What do you mean “why”? | 为什么? |
| [37:14] | I saved your life, right? | 嗯 我怎么说也算你的救命恩人啊 |
| [37:22] | Then what? | 然后呢 然后呢? 然后 |
| [37:25] | Then I got the professor to promise me private lessons. | 然后他就答应我了 接着 |
| [37:31] | Come next Monday, then. | 那… 下周一你再过来吧 |
| [37:36] | I will! | 知道了! |
| [37:37] | I hoped to have dinner with him and find out more… | 我还想着约他吃饭 趁机了解他喜欢什么东西 |
| [37:43] | his likes and dislikes. | 想问多些关于他的事情 但是 |
| [37:50] | No way! You have a rival! | 情敌出现了 |
| [37:55] | A real viper, too, I bet. | 一定是个了不起的角色吧 |
| [37:57] | I think so. | 嗯 |
| [37:59] | 4-inch heels and deadly perfume. | 怎么这种时候总会出现这种情况 |
| [38:02] | How do you know? | 真是的 |
| [38:04] | By the timing of her entrance. | 一到这种时候 |
| [38:06] | It’s standard. | 电视剧都这样 |
| [38:08] | Straight out of a comic book. | 漫画也是 |
| [38:12] | Have a visitor? | 有客人? |
| [38:15] | Yes, an acquaintance. | 嗯 是朋友 |
| [38:22] | I was just leaving. | 我回去了 |
| [38:26] | Wait a second. | 你 等等 |
| [38:32] | Kaori’s just… | 喂 她… |
| [38:34] | “Kaori,” huh? | 啊? 女朋友? (日语里面”她”和”女朋友”说法一样) |
| [38:37] | It’s not my business. | 关我什么事 |
| [38:49] | Why did I behave like that with the professor? | 为什么我会说这种话呢? |
| [38:53] | Oh come on… you kidding me? | 你… 傻了吧? |
| [38:57] | You’ve fallen in love, what else? | 你喜欢上他了啊 |
| [38:59] | Love? | 喜欢他? |
| [39:01] | Love. Like this. | 就是恋爱啊 恋爱 |
| [39:03] | Give me a break. | 又来了 |
| [39:04] | If not love, then what? | 这不就是传说中的”恋爱”吗? |
| [39:09] | No way. | 不可能 |
| [39:10] | You’re cute when you’re jealous, Rio. | 理央 你吃醋的时候真可爱 |
| [39:15] | What a relief. Rio’s human, too. | 真好 理央也成了别人的人了 |
| [39:19] | What’s that mean? | 什么话呢? |
| [39:28] | Come in. | 进来 |
| [39:30] | Excuse me. | 打扰了 |
| [39:33] | Oh, it’s you. | 是你啊 |
| [39:35] | You really are in high school. | 你真是高中生 |
| [39:38] | It surprises everybody. | 别人都这么说 |
| [39:39] | I’m ready to learn, Sir. | 老师今天开始请多指教 |
| [39:44] | This was the Battle of Okehazama. | 这个就是俗称武士的房子 |
| [39:47] | And what a fight it was. | 这种房子是历史上最豪华的房子 |
| [39:50] | Arguably the greatest upset in military history. | 其防备能力也很强 |
| [39:54] | Aided by rain, Nobunaga led an assault | 在受到突然袭击的时候能够抵挡住 |
| [39:56] | on lmagawa’s forces undetected… | 而且还设有机关… |
| [40:03] | You really love history, don’t you? | 老师是真喜欢历史呢 |
| [40:07] | Sorry. I get carried away. | 嗯 不好意思 讲着讲着就… |
| [40:10] | No, you make it easy to understand, | 没什么啦 你讲得很清楚 |
| [40:14] | and really enthralling. | 很生动 |
| [40:18] | Oh, I don’t know. | 那就好 |
| [40:21] | Let’s end here. We’ll pick up from | 今天就讲到这儿 |
| [40:23] | Okehazama next time. | 下次再详细解释 |
| [40:25] | Okay. | 好 |
| [40:34] | I’m sorry about the other day. | 老师 上次对不起 |
| [40:38] | What? | 对不起? |
| [40:41] | I was very rude. I don’t know | 那个 我… |
| [40:43] | what got into me. | 那天一时冲动 很不礼貌 |
| [40:47] | I shouldn’t have taken that attitude with you. | 明明是我不请自来 态度还这么差 |
| [40:52] | What’s more… | 那个 |
| [40:54] | I’d like to apologize to your girlfriend. | 我 我想跟你的女朋友道歉 |
| [41:01] | Oh… that’s okay. | 那个啊 没关系 |
| [41:06] | Kaori is… that woman is my cousin. | 还有香里她 那天的女生是我表妹 |
| [41:14] | Your cousin? | 什么? 表妹? |
| [41:16] | Yeah. So it’s not what you think. | 嗯 很遗憾我们不是你想的那种关系 |
| [41:23] | Really? | 真的嘛? |
| [41:29] | Why do you follow me? | 你跟着我干吗? |
| [41:32] | Because you’re there. | 因为那里有山 |
| [41:37] | Strange answer. | 这算什么回答 |
| [41:42] | Listen, some might call this “stalking”. | 我说 你现在有点像跟踪狂了 |
| [41:47] | You ever see a stalker this cute before? | 你见过这么可爱的跟踪狂吗? |
| [42:17] | Here goes. | 请用 开动… |
| [42:27] | Why me? | 怎么会这样? |
| [42:29] | What’s wrong? | 老师你怎么不吃? |
| [42:31] | Your food’s getting cold. | 要凉了 |
| [42:35] | This ramen’s amazing! | 话说 这里的拉面真好吃 |
| [42:39] | Really? Seems pretty | 是嘛? |
| [42:40] | run of the mill to me. | 拉面不都差不多嘛 |
| [42:42] | Trust me. | 这家的就是好吃 |
| [42:51] | Professor, do you have a wife or girlfriend? | 老师 你有老婆或者女朋友吗? |
| [42:57] | Nope. | 没有 |
| [42:58] | Seems a waste. | 可是你这么斯文 应该很受欢迎啊 |
| [43:01] | Not interested. Too much trouble. | 我没兴趣 而且觉得很麻烦 |
| [43:04] | Are you gay? | 莫非你是同性恋? |
| [43:08] | No. | 不是 |
| [43:10] | I’m kidding. Don’t get angry. | 开玩笑的啦 不要生气嘛 |
| [43:12] | I’m not angry. | 我没生气 |
| [43:15] | I’m just not good with people. | 我只是不善于表达感情 |
| [43:19] | I see. Must be hard for you. | 这样啊 那你也很难跟人交际吧 |
| [43:23] | Sometimes. | 是啊 |
| [43:26] | Don’t you get lonely? | 你不觉得孤单吗? |
| [43:28] | – I’ve never felt that, no. – Oh. | -我一直是一个人 不觉得孤单 -哦 |
| [43:34] | What if I gave you company? | 那 我们在一起吧? |
| [43:36] | What? | 啊? |
| [43:38] | No alcohol. | 干什么! |
| [43:39] | I’ll be your girlfriend. | 我要做老师的女朋友 |
| [43:42] | You can’t. | 那怎么可以 |
| [43:44] | Why not? Am I that unattractive? | 为什么不可以 我这么没有魅力吗? |
| [43:47] | No, you’re young, charming and pretty. | 不 你年轻漂亮又阳光 很有魅力 |
| [43:51] | Then why? | 那为什么不可以? |
| [43:52] | Well, you’re a minor, for one. | 这还用问 你都还没成年 |
| [43:56] | So what? | 你在乎? |
| [43:58] | It’s a big deal. | 当然在乎啊 |
| [44:01] | Well, I’m an adult. In every way. | 我很成熟 不是孩子了 |
| [44:04] | What? | 喂? |
| [44:05] | Did you just have a dirty thought? | 嘿 你刚才想歪了吧? |
| [44:09] | No, I didn’t! | 哪有! |
| [44:15] | G’ night. | 再见 |
| [44:18] | Thanks for dinner! | 今天谢谢你的晚餐 |
| [44:21] | Welcome. | 不客气 |
| [44:22] | Hamburger joint next time? | 下次就吃汉堡吧? |
| [44:25] | Now hold on. | 什么 |
| [44:26] | No? | 不行吗? |
| [44:30] | Like I said… | 也不是 我说 |
| [44:31] | If I score 100 on my school history exam, | 那这样 这次历史考试要是我考满分 |
| [44:34] | take me on a date. | 咱们就去约会 |
| [44:36] | It’ll make me study real hard! | 我会认真听课的 |
| [44:40] | A date with me as a reward? Why? | 为什么考了满分就要去约会? |
| [44:42] | What kind of teacher are you? | 还有 为什么我要去? |
| [44:44] | You want to crush a student’s… | 你是老师啊 你忍心破坏学生的梦想吗? |
| [44:50] | drive to excel? | 这样也算合格的老师吗? |
| [44:52] | All right. | 好了 我知道了 |
| [44:54] | Yes! Woohoo! | 耶! 好棒 |
| [44:59] | Fine, now goodnight. | 好了 你路上小心 |
| [45:02] | Goodnight. | 老师也是 |
| [45:03] | Yeah. | 好 |
| [45:04] | Professor. | 老师 |
| [45:06] | Enh? | 怎么? |
| [45:07] | Just tell me when. | 我在等你说 |
| [45:10] | When what? | 说什么? |
| [45:12] | When my age no longer matters. | 说你不在乎我的年龄了 |
| [45:15] | Until then, I’ll forgive any other woman | 你和之前的女人就算是游戏 |
| [45:18] | you have had. | 我可以原谅你 |
| [46:17] | Professor! | 老师! |
| [46:35] | Stop it. | 行了 |
| [46:40] | Stop. | 别这样了 |
| [47:11] | Shall we get going? | 好了 咱们走吧? |
| [47:14] | Why not? – Let’s roll. | -走吧 -好 |
| [47:20] | Rio? | 咦? 理央? |
| [47:23] | Rio? | 理央? |
| [47:27] | Forgive me. | 我对不起大家 |
| [47:36] | I know I started this, | 这个是我带你们开始做的 |
| [47:38] | and I’m being selfish… | 我知道这样很任性 |
| [47:41] | but I can’t keep doing this after I met him. | 可是不想对不起老师 所以以后不做了 |
| [47:44] | Rio? | 理央? |
| [47:45] | Talk to us. | 理央 |
| [47:49] | What about Yuji? | 那佑二呢? |
| [47:51] | I plan to tell him. And “Papa,” too. | 我会尽快跟佑二和”爸爸”说的 |
| [47:55] | We won’t be able to use the condo anymore. | 以后就不能住那间公寓了 |
| [47:59] | I apologize. | 很抱歉 |
| [48:02] | You serious? You’re really in love? | 你是认真的? 真的恋爱了? |
| [48:05] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
| [48:06] | You dating? | 已经在交往了? |
| [48:08] | No. Actually, he’s not that interested in me. | 还没有 人家还不怎么理我 |
| [48:14] | You’re kidding? He must be something. | 啊? 什么人这么了不起 |
| [48:17] | He’s an ordinary guy. | 他很普通的 |
| [48:18] | Really? | 什么? |
| [48:24] | I thought it was kind of cool | 理央 我一直觉得你这样很酷 |
| [48:28] | the way you removed yourself… | 总是毫不在乎 |
| [48:31] | you know, from love and all that. | 对恋爱 对人和人之间的感情交流 |
| [48:36] | Disappointed? | 幻想破灭了? |
| [48:39] | No, I’m actually… relieved. | 不是 反而觉得放心了 |
| [48:47] | You’re a regular girl, after all. | 你终于像个普通女孩子了 |
| [48:52] | Yuji… | 佑二 |
| [48:56] | Can I ask a favor? | 理央 最后了 |
| [49:00] | Sure. | 嗯 |
| [49:03] | Sleep with me one last time. | 最后做一次吧? |
| [49:10] | Please! I didn’t see this coming! | 求你 我没想到你要分手 |
| [49:14] | As a final memory, please! | 求你了 理央 |
| [49:17] | One last time! | 就当是最后留念 |
| [49:21] | I missed you, Rio. | 我想你了 理央 |
| [49:26] | What’s so urgent? | 我说 今天叫我来有什么事? |
| [49:30] | I’ve fallen for someone. | 我 有喜欢的人了 |
| [49:37] | I mean completely. | 很喜欢很喜欢 |
| [49:44] | Are you… cutting me off? | 你要断绝跟我的关系吗? |
| [49:51] | ‘Course not! We’re friends forever. | 当然不是! 我们永远是朋友 |
| [49:55] | Just not romantically. | 但是不会做那种事了 |
| [49:58] | And you expect me to accept that!? | 为什么? 我不要 |
| [50:04] | I thought we were special! | 我们俩之间是特别的 不是吗? |
| [50:07] | You want me to be like Tomoko and the rest? | 在你眼里我跟友子她们是一样的? |
| [50:12] | We can still be the same, right? | 我说 我们还跟以前一样 不是很好吗? |
| [50:21] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [51:04] | This is a mistake | 这就是以下犯上 |
| [51:59] | Rio, how’d it go? | 理央 结果怎么样? |
| [52:11] | No. | 不是吧 |
| [52:13] | One measly point. | 真可惜 只差一分 |
| [52:16] | I’m telling the teacher off crushing love! | 不能让他坏了理央的好事 |
| [52:22] | Yeah, let’s! | 没错没错 |
| [52:23] | He’s too picky! | 那家伙老是鸡蛋里挑骨头 |
| [52:25] | Marking off for this and that! | 稍微有点问题就要扣分 |
| [52:27] | It’s okay. | 就是 |
| [52:29] | Thank you guys, though. | 谢谢大家 算了 |
| [52:33] | But I did my best. | 反正我已经尽力了 |
| [52:35] | I have to tell the professor. | 还是老实跟老师汇报吧 |
| [52:49] | How’d it go? | 考得怎么样? |
| [52:55] | Let me see. | 让我看看 |
| [53:16] | “Who commanded the riflemen | 在以下选项中选出 |
| [53:19] | at the battle of Nagashino?” | 长筱之战中担任火枪队指挥的奉行 |
| [53:24] | Sassa, Maeda, Nonomura, | 佐佐成政 前田利家 野野村正成 |
| [53:27] | Akechi, Ban… oh, I see. | 明智光秀 直政 哦 是这里 |
| [53:31] | He docked you for Akechi, huh? | 你选了明智光秀 所以错了 |
| [53:34] | He was looking for the name, Fukutomi. | 其实 虽然答案里五奉行的另一个是福富秀胜 |
| [53:39] | But newer theories place Akechi | 可是最近几年史学界更倾向于认为 |
| [53:42] | among them as well. | 明智光秀才是当时火枪队的总指挥 |
| [53:46] | So if I were grading this… | 所以作为老师 |
| [53:50] | it’s correct. | 这一题我判你是对的 |
| [53:58] | Here. | 给 |
| [54:00] | Really? Truly? | 真的? 真的是这样吗? |
| [54:04] | Does this mean a date? | 也就是说 约会 我们可以去约会了? |
| [54:09] | Well, a promise is a promise. | 这个嘛 既然我答应你了 |
| [54:14] | Yes! I did it! Yes! | 好棒! 太好了! 耶 |
| [54:21] | Wait… you wanted to go on a date with me, didn’t you? | 啊 老实说 其实老师也想跟我约会吧? |
| [54:26] | No! That’s how I would grade it! | 哪有 确实是试卷错了 |
| [54:29] | As a neutral scholar! | 我身为历史学者有责任纠正这个错误 |
| [54:32] | Fine, whatever. | 明白 明白 |
| [54:38] | Sorry. Wait long? | 抱歉 让你久等了 |
| [54:42] | Where shall we go? | 我们去哪儿好呢? |
| [54:43] | Any favorite place? | 你有什么想去的地方吗? |
| [54:45] | Anywhere you want. | 我想去你想去的地方 |
| [54:47] | No, it’s your celebration. | 不 去你想去的地方吧 |
| [54:51] | We can even shop if you want. | 今天要祝贺你考试得满分 你想购物都行 |
| [54:54] | I want to go where you want. | 我就想去你想去的地方 |
| [55:07] | What’s this? | 这 这里是? |
| [55:12] | Senbon was beheaded here. | 这就是千本正宗的人头冢 |
| [55:15] | In 1560, by Munenori Nasu | 永禄三年之战他作为千本松原的先锋 |
| [55:17] | at the Battle of Matsugahara. | 被那须宗则杀死时造了这个墓 |
| [55:21] | An inscription! | 这个字是? |
| [55:27] | Come take a look at this! Incredible! | 快过来 太好了 这可不得了! |
| [55:48] | Professor, come here! | 老师 过来过来! |
| [55:52] | come here! | 来 |
| [55:55] | I’m sorry | 抱歉 |
| [55:58] | What is it? | 什么? |
| [56:01] | This helmet has the word “ai” on it. | 这顶帽子上有个”爱” |
| [56:04] | That means “love”! | 它是爱的象征吗? |
| [56:08] | That was Kanetsugu Naoe’s helmet. | 这是上杉家的司政直江兼续的头盔 |
| [56:11] | It honors Aizen Myoo, god of love. | 上面的”爱”字取自爱神爱染明王 |
| [56:19] | I think it suits you. | 很适合你啊 |
| [56:48] | Hey! | 快 |
| [56:51] | Come on, Rio. | 理央 走了 |
| [56:54] | Did you just call me “Rio”? | 理央? 你刚才叫我理央了? |
| [56:59] | Keep going, Rio Ozawa. | 加油 小泽理央 |
| [57:32] | Wait up! | 慢点 |
| [57:39] | This is what I wanted to show you. | 就是这里 你看这里 |
| [57:57] | Next, the Kawanakajima Battle site. | 好 接着去川中岛之战的战场 |
| [58:16] | What clothing brand is that? | 这个是哪个牌子的标志? |
| [58:18] | It’s the Toyotomi family crest. | 这个呢 是丰臣秀吉的家徽 |
| [58:23] | Nice souvenir, Tomoko! | 友子 不错哦 |
| [58:26] | Thanks, Rio. | 谢谢你 理央 |
| [58:27] | It’s cute. | 真可爱 很适合你哦 |
| [58:30] | And for Maki… | 真树的是 |
| [58:31] | Me, too? | 呃 我也有? |
| [58:32] | Kenshin Uesugi! | 上杉谦信的 |
| [58:35] | Ugh. | 啊 我看 我看 |
| [58:39] | This is Miho’s. | 这是给未步的 |
| [58:41] | Whose crest is this? | 这是哪家的? |
| [58:43] | Mitsunari Ishida. | 石田三成家 |
| [58:47] | These were hard decisions. | 我想了好久呢 给你们哪个好 |
| [58:50] | You really didn’t have to get us souvenirs. | 其实你真的不用费心的 |
| [58:54] | Of course I did! | 不要客气啦 |
| [58:56] | Thanks to you, I got to date the professor. | 多亏了大家 我才能跟老师约会的 |
| [59:03] | Oh, I’ve got photos! | 对了 要不要看照片? |
| [59:07] | That’s more like it. | 照片 |
| [59:08] | Ta-dah. | 来了 |
| [59:15] | This is the ravine where Masamune laid in waiting. | 这个凹陷 听说以前千本宗则在这里避过难 |
| [59:19] | Wow… who’s Masamune? | 这样啊 |
| [59:24] | Rio, what’s this? | 理央 这是什么? |
| [59:26] | A head tomb. | 这个是人头冢 |
| [59:29] | Very romantic. | 那里可浪漫了 |
| [59:40] | Coming! | 稍等 |
| [59:47] | Is Naoko in? | 请问 奈绪子在吗? |
| [59:50] | No, she stepped out. | 那个 她出去了 |
| [59:54] | I see. I’ll check back later. | 这样啊 那我下次再来 |
| [59:59] | – Rio! – You’re at home? | -理央 -你在啊? 原来她在家 |
| [1:00:01] | Why are you come here? | 你怎么会来? |
| [1:00:03] | I just wanted to see how you were doing. | 嗯 我来看看你 |
| [1:00:09] | You haven’t been to school. | 因为那之后 你都没来上学 |
| [1:00:14] | What is this!? | 哇 这个 |
| [1:00:17] | It’s so cool! Wow! Are you sure? | 酷 太帅了 我真的可以收下吗? |
| [1:00:24] | Of course. | 当然了 |
| [1:00:26] | Thanks, Rio. I’ll wear it every day! | 谢了 理央 这个跟西装绝配 |
| [1:00:34] | Who was that man with you? | 对了 奈绪子 刚才的人是? |
| [1:00:43] | He’s my mom’s squeeze. | 哦 他是我妈的男人 |
| [1:00:46] | A loser. | 简直没救了 |
| [1:00:48] | He makes her work | 整天就知道喝酒 |
| [1:00:51] | while he gets drunk. | 只有我妈在干活 |
| [1:00:54] | Real dirtbag. | 整个一废物 |
| [1:00:59] | You look thin. Have you been eating? | 你好像瘦了 最近有好好吃饭吗? |
| [1:01:07] | Rio? | 理央 嗯? |
| [1:01:10] | What is it? | 什么? |
| [1:01:16] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
| [1:01:19] | Really? | 哦 |
| [1:01:39] | Happy? | 喜欢吗? |
| [1:01:44] | With what? | 什么? |
| [1:01:48] | You know what. | 明知故问 |
| [1:01:51] | Well, are you happy with me? | 告诉我嘛 喜欢吗? |
| [1:01:58] | Wrong book. | 看来不是这本书 |
| [1:02:04] | So! Do you like me!? | 老师! 你喜欢我吗? |
| [1:02:08] | Tell me! | 喜不喜欢? |
| [1:02:13] | “Idiot.” | 笨蛋 |
| [1:02:38] | Ow. | 痛 |
| [1:04:09] | Very sharp! | 耶 真帅! |
| [1:04:11] | You look great. | 很合身 |
| [1:04:14] | Whatever, let’s go. | 好了 走了 |
| [1:04:16] | No, really. | 很合身 |
| [1:04:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [1:06:09] | Hey, | 喂 |
| [1:06:11] | can I assault you? | 我过去咯 |
| [1:06:13] | No, you can’t. | 不可以 |
| [1:06:16] | Rats. | 哼 |
| [1:06:23] | What’s “14” mean? | 那边的14是什么意思? |
| [1:06:25] | Today’s the 12th. | 今天是12号 |
| [1:06:28] | October 12th! | 10月12号 |
| [1:06:33] | Hey, are you asleep? | 咦? 你睡着了? |
| [1:06:43] | It was seen as a shift to a new | 这是转向近世的时候 |
| [1:06:45] | order befitting of modern times. | 新秧序形成的过程 |
| [1:06:49] | The edict was used to justify an | 这项法令 |
| [1:06:50] | attack on Odawara Castle but… | 也被小田原所利用 |
| [1:06:53] | anyone in defiance was… | 违反了这项法令的… |
| [1:07:01] | anyone in defiance was… | 违反了这项法令的… |
| [1:07:14] | namely, Hojo Ujimasa was ordered to… | 违反了这项法令的北条氏政 |
| [1:07:17] | commit harakiri. | 后来被判剖腹了 |
| [1:07:22] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
| [1:07:24] | Names get harder to recall at my age. | 人上了年纪就想不起来古人的名字了 |
| [1:07:42] | Fujiwarano Kamayatsu. | 藤 原 镰 谷 |
| [1:07:49] | Fujiwarano Kamayatsu. | 藤 原 镰 谷 |
| [1:07:55] | You mean “Kamatari.” | 喂 正确的应该是藤原镰足吧 |
| [1:07:57] | That doesn’t exercise the face. | 那样念嘴型太小 不好锻炼脸部肌肉 |
| [1:08:01] | Fujiwarano Kamayatsu. | 藤 原 镰 谷 |
| [1:08:10] | Give it a try. It’s real effective. | 来 你也试试嘛 |
| [1:08:13] | I’ll pass. | 我还是算了 |
| [1:08:15] | Fujiwarano Kamayatsu. | 藤 原 镰 谷 |
| [1:08:22] | Fu… | 镰… |
| [1:08:26] | What’s up, professor? | 怎么啦? 老师? |
| [1:08:30] | Quiet. | 别说话 |
| [1:08:37] | I can’t breathe! | 好闷呀 我透不过气了 |
| [1:08:40] | Okay, it’s “Kamatari.” Forgive me. | 原谅我嘛 我保证照正确的念 |
| [1:08:48] | No way. | 不原谅 |
| [1:08:50] | You dishonor the Fujiwara founder. | 你竟然混淆了藤原氏的始祖和家主 |
| [1:08:53] | I don’t understand but I’m sorry, anyway. | 听不懂啦 总之我道歉嘛 |
| [1:09:10] | Now what? | 这是干什么? |
| [1:09:12] | My funeral photo. | 遗照 |
| [1:09:14] | I read online that one should have one ready. | 我看网上说 生前最好准备着 |
| [1:09:18] | Saves a lot of headache later. | 不然死了再拍 效果就不好了 |
| [1:09:22] | Living is hard, but things don’t get any easier after death. | 活着虽然不容易 死了也很麻烦呢 |
| [1:09:30] | Please reconsider another surgery. | 哥 求你了 做手术吧 |
| [1:09:34] | I know it’ll leave you disabled, | 我知道术后治疗很辛苦 |
| [1:09:36] | but it’ll lengthen your life. | 可是成功的话不就能活更久吗? |
| [1:09:40] | And that’s if it goes well, | 我跟你说过的 |
| [1:09:41] | I might also get some sequela. | 就算手术成功也会有严重的后遗症 |
| [1:09:45] | I don’t want to live to be a burden on people. | 我不想变成别人的包袱 |
| [1:09:48] | I hope you live, | 不管怎么样我都希望你活着 |
| [1:09:50] | you are my only cousin. | 我只有你一个哥哥了 |
| [1:09:54] | You can survive without me. You’re strong. | 香里没有我也没关系的 你这么强 |
| [1:09:59] | That’s not the point. | 什么意思? |
| [1:10:05] | I haven’t seen you smile in years. | 我有几年没看到光辉的笑容了 |
| [1:10:09] | You’ve changed. | 你真的不一样了 |
| [1:10:10] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
| [1:10:13] | Does she know? | 你告诉她了吗? |
| [1:10:15] | The girl you’re dating? | 和你恋爱的女孩 |
| [1:10:19] | It’s not her problem. | 理央和这件事没关系 |
| [1:10:32] | Tell me why. | 喂 为什么? |
| [1:10:35] | Why won’t you say it? | 你无法说出口的原因是什么? |
| [1:10:37] | Don’t you love me? | 你是爱着我的啊 |
| [1:10:41] | You should show your feelings. | 把自己的感情告诉对方这不用不好意思啊 |
| [1:10:44] | Love lives for that, | 我一直期待着老师把爱表达出来 |
| [1:10:46] | you know. | 如果是老师的爱 |
| [1:10:47] | I’d even accept a halfhearted attempt. | 即使你说的不好听 不够让我满意我都可以接受 |
| [1:10:52] | Give it a shot. | 所以 你试着对我说一次啊 |
| [1:10:57] | I’d like to be alone today. | 今天你先回去吧 |
| [1:11:18] | Well, I love you! | 我一直喜欢老师 |
| [1:11:21] | I’m not afraid to say it! | 因此 我会把我的爱告诉你 |
| [1:11:23] | As loud as I can! | 会大声向你表白! |
| [1:11:26] | In a long email! | 会在长长的信息中表达我的思念 |
| [1:11:31] | In the look on my face, | 会用我的表情和衣服 |
| [1:11:35] | color of my nails, my dress! | 用我最爱的连衣裙 |
| [1:11:38] | In my timeconsuming hairstyle! | 还有我最爱的发型 |
| [1:11:43] | I’ll express my love for you | 传达我对你的爱 |
| [1:11:45] | every way I can! | 用所有的所有 |
| [1:12:24] | Not Maki. Yes, it was. | 那不是真树 |
| [1:12:25] | No, no way. Yes way. | 就是不是啊 |
| [1:12:26] | Who then? it was you. | 不是啊 真是的 生气了吧? |
| [1:12:27] | Tomoko spilled it. Naoko? | 肯定不是真树啊 奈绪子? |
| [1:12:31] | Hey, Naoko! Where’ve you been? | 奈绪子 你怎么一直不来上学? |
| [1:12:35] | It’s okay, Tomoko. | 友子 不用怕 |
| [1:12:37] | Yeah. | 没关系 |
| [1:12:39] | Join us for lunch, | 奈绪子 和我们一起吃吧 |
| [1:12:52] | Rio… | 理央 |
| [1:12:54] | I’m sorry, Rio. | 对不起 理央 |
| [1:13:01] | Maki! | 真树 |
| [1:13:03] | Naoko! | 奈绪子! |
| [1:13:04] | It’s your fault! You took Rio from me! | 都是你的错 全是你造成的! |
| [1:13:11] | Rio! | 理央! |
| [1:13:19] | No! | 不 不要! |
| [1:13:22] | Naoko! | 奈绪子! |
| [1:13:26] | Naoko! | 奈绪子! |
| [1:13:27] | Stay away! | 别过来! |
| [1:13:29] | – Naoko, – don’t! Come here! | -奈绪子! -不要到我这儿来! |
| [1:13:33] | It’s too late! | 我已经完了 迟早要死的 |
| [1:13:36] | Why? | 为什么? |
| [1:13:38] | My mom’s boyfriend… | 那老太婆的男朋友 |
| [1:13:44] | I killed the bastard! | 刚刚被我杀了 |
| [1:13:47] | What? | 什么? |
| [1:13:50] | He kept… | 他从很久以前 |
| [1:13:54] | molesting me. | 就开始糟蹋我 |
| [1:13:59] | Over and over. | 很多次 很多次 |
| [1:14:04] | But I couldn’t… | 但是 我从来没说过 |
| [1:14:09] | tell that hag… my mom. | 对那老太婆… 我妈妈 |
| [1:14:13] | Naoko. | 奈绪子 |
| [1:14:19] | He dumped her yesterday. | 昨天 我妈妈被那男人甩了 |
| [1:14:24] | Know what she said? | 然后 你能想到妈妈说我什么吗? |
| [1:14:29] | She said it was my fault. | 要不是我 她就不会被甩掉 |
| [1:14:33] | No. | 怎么这样 |
| [1:14:36] | It makes you wonder why I was ever born? | 这样一来我的出生有什么意义? |
| [1:14:46] | I guess I was a mistake from the beginning. | 我是不是就不该来到这个世界 |
| [1:14:50] | Stop it! Nobody’s a mistake! | 笨蛋! 怎么会有人不该来到这个世界 |
| [1:14:56] | You weren’t a mistake, Naoko! | 奈绪子怎么会不该来到这个世界 |
| [1:15:06] | You’re kind, Rio. | 理央 你对我真好 |
| [1:15:11] | I’ve always adored you. | 我一直都很迷恋你 |
| [1:15:16] | So I was glad we became friends. | 所以 能成为你的朋友我真的很开心 |
| [1:15:19] | I didn’t have any real friends before you. | 我之前根本就没有你这样的朋友 |
| [1:15:27] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [1:15:30] | I really am. | 对不起 |
| [1:15:34] | Don’t be. | 理央 我不怪你 |
| [1:15:40] | You made me feel wanted for once. | 在家也好 学校也好 我都是个无关紧要的人 |
| [1:15:44] | You were my idol, Rio. | 可是 我那么喜欢理央 |
| [1:15:48] | It doesn’t matter how I was with you. | 不管动机和原因是什么 我都不在乎 |
| [1:15:54] | I was just glad to be with you. | 毕竟我也是你喜欢的一员 |
| [1:15:58] | Naoko! Naoko! | 奈绪子 奈绪子 |
| [1:16:00] | Naoko… | 奈绪子 |
| [1:16:06] | Don’t, Naoko. | 奈绪子 你要去哪儿? |
| [1:16:09] | No one’s over there. I’m here! | 那边不是奈绪子呆的地方 到我这儿来 |
| [1:16:13] | You belong here. | 这里才是奈绪子该来的地方 |
| [1:16:17] | – Naoko! – Naoko! | -奈绪子 -奈绪子 |
| [1:16:19] | Naoko, please! | 奈绪子! |
| [1:16:20] | See? Everyone’s calling you. | 听到了吗 大家都在喊你 |
| [1:16:25] | Come back to me, | 和我一起回去 |
| [1:16:27] | we’ll be together always. | 我会陪着你的 |
| [1:16:47] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [1:16:54] | If I’m with you, | 如果我和理央在一起 |
| [1:16:58] | I’ll just get in your way. | 会扰乱你的生活的 |
| [1:17:11] | Well? | 怎么样? |
| [1:17:13] | Cool, huh? | 这个很适合我吧? |
| [1:17:20] | I knew it. | 是吧? |
| [1:17:23] | It looks rad on me. | 我穿着很不错吧 |
| [1:17:33] | Rio… | 理央 |
| [1:17:38] | Thanks for everything. | 谢谢你一直对我那么好 |
| [1:17:43] | I loved you. | 我最喜欢理央了 |
| [1:17:52] | – Naoko! – Rio. | -奈绪子! -理央 |
| [1:18:00] | Naoko! | 奈绪子! |
| [1:19:11] | – Rio! Think about it! – Rio, stop! | -理央 你到底怎么了? -理央 别这样 |
| [1:19:15] | I’ve got to tell Tomoko. | 我要去把真相告诉友子 |
| [1:19:17] | I can’t keep hiding it! | 不能再欺骗她了 |
| [1:19:18] | You want Tomoko | 我明白你的心情 |
| [1:19:20] | to end up like Naoko? | 不过万一友子也选择奈绪子的方式呢? |
| [1:19:22] | I won’t let that happen. | 不管怎样 我都要告诉她 |
| [1:19:24] | Rio! | 理央 |
| [1:19:25] | Tomoko! | 友子 |
| [1:19:27] | Rio! Guys? | 啊 理央 你们也来了 |
| [1:19:31] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
| [1:19:33] | Listen, Tomoko… | 友子 那个 |
| [1:19:36] | You caught me. | 哎呀 真是的 被发现了? |
| [1:19:40] | I wanted to make this picture a surprise. | 本来想作为惊喜送给大家的 |
| [1:19:43] | So I drew this behind you. | 所以我一直瞒着你们画的 |
| [1:19:49] | When it’s finished, | 目前只是个草图 等完成了 |
| [1:19:52] | it’ll be my present to you all. | 就作为送给大家的礼物 |
| [1:19:56] | Tomoko, I’ve got to tell you about Naoko. | 友子 那个 我想跟你谈谈奈绪子 |
| [1:20:02] | Okay. | 嗯 |
| [1:20:06] | I ordered Naoko to bully you. | 其实 奈绪子是听我的话才欺负你的 |
| [1:20:12] | She never hated you or anything like that. | 所以 不是因为奈绪子讨厌你 也不是别的原因 |
| [1:20:17] | What? I don’t understand. | 哎? 理央 你在说什么啊? |
| [1:20:22] | It was awful. I’m so sorry. | 对不起 真的对不起 |
| [1:20:32] | How could you do something like that!? | 太过分了 你怎么能这样对我? |
| [1:20:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [1:20:43] | I don’t expect you to forgive me. | 无论我怎么补偿都不可原谅 |
| [1:20:51] | You, too? | 她们也是受你指使的吗? |
| [1:20:53] | No! It was all my doing. | 她们没有 这都是我一个人的错 |
| [1:20:55] | No, it wasn’t. | 不 这不能只怪理央 |
| [1:20:58] | We went along with it. | 也许我们应该早点告诉你 |
| [1:21:09] | I feel so stupid. | 我真是笨死了 |
| [1:21:14] | I thought you were real friends! | 还把你们当做好朋友 |
| [1:21:18] | What an idiot I am! | 我是天底下最傻的傻瓜 |
| [1:23:05] | Tomoko, good morning. | 友子 早上好 |
| [1:23:18] | Rio! | 理央! |
| [1:23:29] | Maki. | 真树 |
| [1:23:31] | Miho. | 美穗 |
| [1:23:34] | What happened? | 我怎么了? |
| [1:23:36] | How’re you feeling, Rio? | 理央 感觉好点了吗? |
| [1:23:39] | You passed out from stress. | 说是过度的压力造成的贫血 |
| [1:23:41] | You’re supposed to rest. | 医生让你卧床休息一段时间 |
| [1:23:46] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗? |
| [1:23:48] | Sorry. | 麻烦你们了 |
| [1:24:00] | Tomoko. | 友子 |
| [1:24:05] | She’s been with you the whole time. | 友子把你送到了医院 |
| [1:24:08] | Thanks, Tomoko. | 友子 谢谢你 |
| [1:24:19] | Did something happen, Rio? | 理央 你怎么了? |
| [1:24:30] | The professor left. | 我找不到老师了 |
| [1:24:34] | What? | 哎? |
| [1:24:36] | How so? | 发生什么事了? |
| [1:24:39] | I went to his place. | 昨天 我去他家的时候 |
| [1:24:42] | It was empty. | 发现他的东西都不见了 |
| [1:24:44] | No letter or messages? | 没有留下信或者给你留言吗? |
| [1:24:46] | Did you ring him? | 电话也打不通吗? |
| [1:24:50] | What? Is he out of his mind? | 怎么回事? 那个大叔故意的吗? |
| [1:24:55] | I was too pushy. | 是我一直缠着他 |
| [1:24:58] | I exhausted him. | 让老师太累了吧 |
| [1:25:00] | No excuse… | 即使那样… |
| [1:25:02] | It’s my punishment. | 这都是我的错 |
| [1:25:06] | For all my cruelty. | 我对你们做了那么多错事 |
| [1:25:09] | For making Tomoko suffer… | 使友子受了那么多苦 |
| [1:25:12] | for pushing away Naoko. | 让奈绪子走上那条路 |
| [1:25:15] | I deserved it. | 这本来就该是我的报应 |
| [1:25:21] | I’ve been wondering. | 那件事以后 我想了很多 |
| [1:25:29] | Why you kept me in your circle. | 你们宁愿停止做援交也愿意跟我做朋友 |
| [1:25:34] | Why you threw yourself on me to protect me from Naoko. | 理央即使被奈绪子讨厌还是救了我 |
| [1:25:41] | My old friends never even | 我之前也有朋友 |
| [1:25:44] | tried to help me when I was bullied. | 可是她们看着我被欺负也都默不作声 |
| [1:25:49] | But you did, even when I was no use to you anymore. | 可是 我这样没有利用价值的人理央却帮助我 |
| [1:25:55] | You may have lied, but you saved me twice. | 就算那是谎言 理央也的确帮助过我 |
| [1:26:02] | So I vowed that someday | 所以 我下定决心 |
| [1:26:05] | I would return the favor. | 总有一天 我要帮助理央一次 |
| [1:26:16] | This is my chance. | 现在 这个机会来了 |
| [1:26:21] | Tomoko. | 友子 |
| [1:26:35] | Tell us, Sir. | 我们想问一下 |
| [1:26:37] | Where did the man in that old house | 住那个破房子里的人现在在哪儿? |
| [1:26:42] | on 6th Street move to? | 原来住在六丁目 |
| [1:26:45] | A guarantor’s name on his lease would do. | 只要告诉我们保证人的电话就行 |
| [1:26:49] | I really can’t tell you that. | 那个 那些吧 那个 |
| [1:26:51] | It’s confidential information. | 那是客人的私人信息 不行啊 |
| [1:26:55] | Don’t be that way, Boss. | 哎呀 社长 不要这样嘛 |
| [1:26:57] | You’ve put me in a bind here. | 可是真的不行啊 |
| [1:26:59] | Let’s just party. | 先不说那些了 我们还是 |
| [1:27:13] | That stubborn old pervert. | 混蛋! 那个色老头 |
| [1:27:15] | We’ll break him tomorrow. | 明天肯定让他吐出来 |
| [1:27:17] | This is proving harder than I thought. | 好好想想这些本来就很难打听 |
| [1:27:20] | Too few clues. | 说到底 就是信息太少了啊 |
| [1:27:23] | Try again tomorrow. | 明天 我们再去找 |
| [1:27:25] | Right. | 好的 |
| [1:27:29] | What? | 哎 |
| [1:27:31] | Who’s that? | 那是谁? |
| [1:27:40] | Don’t tell me… | 是她 |
| [1:27:42] | Kaori. | 香里 |
| [1:27:44] | Kaori! | 香里! |
| [1:27:46] | Who’re you? | 什么? 你们是谁? |
| [1:27:47] | Are you Kaori? | 你是香里吧? |
| [1:27:50] | Yes, what going on? | 我是 怎么了? |
| [1:27:51] | Do I know you? | 你们怎么直呼我名字? |
| [1:27:53] | You’ve come to see Rio? | 或许 你是来看理央的? |
| [1:27:58] | No. | 不是 |
| [1:27:59] | What’re you here for? | 那你来这儿干什么? |
| [1:28:01] | Regular checkup. | 定期体检 |
| [1:28:02] | – She has a pineapple! – Yes, it’s a pineapple. | -她包里有个菠萝 -对啊 有菠萝 |
| [1:28:06] | You came to visit Rio, come on! | 你就是来看望理央的嘛 |
| [1:28:09] | I did not. | 我再说一遍 不是 |
| [1:28:11] | Why the pineapple then? | 那你怎么会拿菠萝来这儿? |
| [1:28:12] | Why not? | 我拿菠萝不可以吗? |
| [1:28:14] | It’s unnatural. | 当然可以 可是有点奇怪 |
| [1:28:17] | Whatever. Go and see Rio. | 算了 你就去看看理央好吗 |
| [1:28:21] | No, thanks. | 我不去 |
| [1:28:22] | He can’t just leave | 虽然发生了什么事我不清楚 |
| [1:28:24] | without telling her why. | 可是 就这样一声不吭的离开也太过分了 |
| [1:28:27] | That’s low. | 大人就可以这样子吗? |
| [1:28:33] | You know nothing about Kouki. | 你们不知道光辉的事就不要乱说话 |
| [1:28:38] | Rio’s still madly in love with the professor. | 理央她直到现在还深爱着老师 |
| [1:28:42] | Seriously. | 很认真的 |
| [1:28:44] | Dead serious. | 傻傻的 |
| [1:28:48] | Let her see him. | 所以 求你去看看她 |
| [1:28:58] | This is for you. | 这个送给你 |
| [1:29:02] | Thank you. | 不好意思 |
| [1:29:04] | How’re you feeling? | 身体好点了吗? |
| [1:29:08] | I’m fine. | 已经没事了 |
| [1:29:10] | Just got a little anemic. | 就是有点贫血 |
| [1:29:15] | Kouki says to apologize for | 光辉说的 调动太突然了 |
| [1:29:19] | the sudden job transfer. | 来不及通知你 |
| [1:29:21] | He’s got to absorb himself | 目前他的研究很忙 |
| [1:29:24] | in his research. | 没办法给你打电话 |
| [1:29:31] | I see. | 是这样啊 |
| [1:29:38] | That photo? | 那是? |
| [1:29:43] | It’s the photo that brought us together. | 是这张照片让我和老师相遇的 |
| [1:29:50] | The moment I saw it… | 在看到照片里老师这张脸的那一刻 |
| [1:29:53] | it was like an electric shock | 那是什么感觉呢 |
| [1:29:56] | ran through me. | 仿佛全身都触电了一般 |
| [1:30:00] | My mind went blank. | 脑子里想不起任何事情 |
| [1:30:07] | My friends laughed at me, | 真树她们老拿这个笑话我 |
| [1:30:09] | saying it was love. | 我想 这就是爱情吧 |
| [1:30:15] | He made me want | 为了老师 |
| [1:30:18] | to start my life over again. | 我这种人也想重新再活一次 |
| [1:30:23] | And I felt like spending it | 和老师一起 |
| [1:30:27] | entirely with him. | 度过余生 |
| [1:30:31] | But he didn’t feel that way. | 不过 最后老师还是不要我了 |
| [1:30:44] | The harder you love, | 爱情这种东西 |
| [1:30:46] | the more it hurts. | 谈的越久就会越发难受 |
| [1:30:49] | Yes, it hurts like hell. | 没错 我也这么想 |
| [1:30:55] | But that’s how a woman learns her fate. | 可是 女人只有通过爱情才能知晓命运 |
| [1:31:07] | Don’t say you heard it from me. | 不许说是从我这儿打听的啊 |
| [1:31:13] | Kouki’s new address. | 这是光辉现在的住处 |
| [1:31:15] | Go prove your love. | 既然你说是真正的爱情那就去证明它 |
| [1:31:18] | But I… | 可是 我 |
| [1:31:20] | You can decide when you see him. | 至于结论 就等见面以后再说吧 |
| [1:31:51] | I didn’t think you’d come. | 我没想到你会来见我 |
| [1:31:55] | Your friends pushed me for 15 hours. | 你那些朋友在我那儿呆了15个小时啊 |
| [1:32:00] | Good friends. | 你的朋友对你真不错 |
| [1:32:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [1:32:05] | Too good for me. | 不错到我觉得对不起她们 |
| [1:32:17] | There’s something I couldn’t tell | 我怕老师不喜欢我 |
| [1:32:21] | you out of fear you’d hate me. | 一直瞒着老师一些事情 |
| [1:32:24] | If I did, you’d pull farther away. | 老师知道这些后会更加不想见我的 |
| [1:32:30] | I’m resigned to anything. | 我都放弃这种念头了 |
| [1:32:33] | Your friends would | 这里只有海 |
| [1:32:35] | keep hounting me anyway. | 不管怎么逃你的朋友都会找到我 |
| [1:32:42] | 3 years ago, something happened | 三年前发生了一件事 |
| [1:32:46] | that turned me bad. | 因为那件事 我开始做坏事 |
| [1:32:51] | Bullying, prostitution, blackmail. | 欺负同学 卖淫赚钱 甚至去要挟别人 |
| [1:33:00] | I was kind only to those I could use. | 我只和有利用价值的人交朋友 |
| [1:33:06] | In the end… | 结果是 |
| [1:33:08] | I hurt those who cared for me. | 我把最在意我的人的心伤透了 |
| [1:33:12] | Pushed her to end life. | 使她走上了绝路 |
| [1:33:18] | That was all before I met you. | 遇到老师前 我就是这种人 |
| [1:33:24] | What happened 3 years ago? | 三年前 你发生了什么事? |
| [1:33:33] | When I was 14… | 14岁那年的冬天 |
| [1:33:37] | I was raped, and got pregnant. | 我被人糟蹋 结果怀孕了 |
| [1:33:45] | My parents insisted… | 只是 父母坚决反对 |
| [1:33:49] | that I abort the child, of course. | 所以 那个孩子没有活下来 |
| [1:33:54] | From then on… | 从那以后 我下定了决心 |
| [1:33:57] | I felt I’d rather hurt people | 为什么我就该忍受别人带来的痛苦和恐惧 |
| [1:34:01] | than be hurt by them. | 我也要让他们尝尝这种滋味 |
| [1:34:09] | Did that help? | 那样做开心吗? |
| [1:34:21] | It showed me there were worse | 这个世上 比起自己痛苦 |
| [1:34:25] | things than being hurt. | 竟然还有更加痛苦的事 我终于明白了 |
| [1:34:30] | Seeing a loved one get hurt was | 让自己在意的人难过 |
| [1:34:32] | a million times more painful. | 只会更加痛苦 |
| [1:34:37] | I can’t believe it… | 我已经17岁了 |
| [1:34:39] | took 17 years to learn that. | 可是现在才知道这些 |
| [1:34:45] | I see. | 是这样啊 |
| [1:34:50] | But you’re no longer the same person. | 可是 理央已经不是过去的你了 |
| [1:34:56] | You’ve been through a lot. | 我深有体会 |
| [1:35:00] | You have friends. | 理央现在不是有朋友吗 |
| [1:35:03] | You’re not alone. | 也不是孤单一人 |
| [1:35:07] | I’m guessing you have the strength | 现在 你已经拥有了可以承受的坚强 |
| [1:35:09] | and compassion… | 和善良的心 |
| [1:35:11] | to fight off anyone who tries to | 即使有人 |
| [1:35:13] | hurt you now. | 让你受伤… |
| [1:35:16] | Professor, the truth is I still… | 老师 我 现在依然 |
| [1:35:19] | I’ve started a new research | 我进入了新的课题 |
| [1:35:22] | project at this school. | 在这所大学 |
| [1:35:24] | It’s a great environment. | 这里的环境也非常适合 |
| [1:35:27] | I’m real happy. | 现在的我 每天都很充实 |
| [1:35:32] | Yes. | 是吗? |
| [1:35:35] | Of course. | 也是啊 |
| [1:35:38] | I just wanted to say thanks. | 其实 我原本是来向老师道谢的 |
| [1:35:42] | That’s all I planned to do. | 说完那个就要离开的 |
| [1:35:48] | I’m so pathetic. | 我太烦人了 |
| [1:36:07] | You okay? | 还好吗? |
| [1:36:10] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
| [1:36:13] | Hang in there. | 保重 好好努力 |
| [1:36:17] | You, too. | 老师也是 |
| [1:36:39] | Bye. | 再见 |
| [1:37:18] | Wait! Stop the bus! | 对不起 请停一下车 |
| [1:37:26] | Professor! | 老师! |
| [1:37:27] | Kouki Ozawa, 35. | 小泽光辉 35岁 突然晕倒在站台附近 |
| [1:37:30] | He arrived unconscious. | 暂时处于休克状态 |
| [1:37:31] | His body was convulsing but | 看样子是由于脑部问题引起的 |
| [1:37:34] | stopped in transit. | 正在送往检查室 |
| [1:37:36] | Can you hear me, Mr. Ozawa? | 小泽先生 听到我说话了吗? |
| [1:37:39] | Brain scan and 1 amp of saline. | 先对脑部进行检查吧 推进来 |
| [1:37:43] | Are you Mr. Ozawa’s family? diluted Alleviatin. | 请问 你是小泽光辉先生的家属吗? |
| [1:37:48] | I’m Ozawa. | 我是小泽 |
| [1:37:50] | Sister? | 是病人的妹妹吧? |
| [1:37:53] | If there are other family members, | 等您的父母或是其他亲属到达以后 |
| [1:37:56] | please call them. | 请让他们尽快过来一下 |
| [1:37:58] | Is my brother going to be okay? | 那个 我哥哥不会有事吧? |
| [1:38:01] | We’ll explain in detail later. | 我们过会儿会跟您详细解释的 |
| [1:38:12] | In all frankness, | 我就不拐弯抹角了 |
| [1:38:14] | he doesn’t look good. | 他现在的情形很不乐观 |
| [1:38:18] | See this white ring? | 你看这儿 圈状的白色物体 |
| [1:38:22] | It’s a malignant tumor. | 就是恶性的脑肿瘤 |
| [1:38:25] | Brain surgery 3 years ago | 三年前的手术没能完全摘除 |
| [1:38:27] | couldn’t remove all of it. | 因此恶化成了现在这个结果 |
| [1:38:30] | It was only a matter of time. | 我们现在是对恶化的肿瘤进行控制 |
| [1:38:33] | Wait. | 请问 |
| [1:38:35] | What you’re… saying is… | 换句话说 就是 |
| [1:38:40] | my brother’s going to die? | 我哥哥活不长了吗? |
| [1:38:48] | You should value your time | 请好好珍惜 |
| [1:38:51] | together as a family. | 和他在一起的时间吧 |
| [1:39:12] | Hiya! | 你好 |
| [1:39:14] | Rio. | 理央 |
| [1:39:18] | Care package delivery! | 我把你住院需要的东西拿来了 |
| [1:39:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [1:39:26] | This might be clutter but… | 我一直在犹豫你需不需要这个 |
| [1:39:30] | you might want it. | 最后 还是拿给你吧 |
| [1:39:34] | It’s clutter. | 这也太重了 |
| [1:39:39] | I just realized something. | 我突然想到 你在家照的那些照片 |
| [1:39:41] | Those photos you took were for your funeral? | 是为葬礼准备的吧? |
| [1:39:47] | Well… no… | 嗯 那个 |
| [1:39:51] | You took them yourself thinking | 连遗照都照好 |
| [1:39:53] | you might die. | 知道自己活不长了 |
| [1:39:57] | You’re too prepared! | 你未免想的太周到了吧 |
| [1:39:58] | It wasn’t that. | 不是非要家里的 |
| [1:39:59] | You could’ve at least smiled for them. | 是啊 家庭照片嘛所以在家照啊 |
| [1:40:05] | I suppose so. | 这笑话很冷 |
| [1:40:09] | Care for a pineapple? | 你要不要吃菠萝? |
| [1:40:12] | Since when did you become | 对了 你怎么突然成了 |
| [1:40:14] | my little sister? | 我妹妹? |
| [1:40:22] | Hey, Bro! | 你好 哥哥 |
| [1:40:25] | Stop it. | 喂 我说 |
| [1:40:27] | I never said I was your sister. | 我又没说过是你妹妹 |
| [1:40:31] | All I said was | 护士问我是不是小泽先生的妹妹 |
| [1:40:33] | my name’s Ozawa. | 我只说了我叫小泽 |
| [1:40:36] | You implied it. | 这就相当于说了啊 |
| [1:40:38] | Really? | 是吗? |
| [1:40:40] | Well, if you plan on dying, | 如果你再敢瞒我什么事情 |
| [1:40:43] | I’ll kill you. | 我真的会杀了你的 |
| [1:40:46] | I see. So I die either way. | 什么啊 我的结局不一样是死嘛 |
| [1:40:58] | I never expected this in my | 我无论如何都没想过 |
| [1:41:01] | wildest dreams. | 会变成今天这个样子 |
| [1:41:05] | I remember being told how much | 那一天 男人和新娘 |
| [1:41:10] | time I had left to live. | 同时被告知了绝望的命运 |
| [1:41:11] | I was a walking corpse of 35, | 这个踏入死亡的35的男人 |
| [1:41:15] | and then a girl appeared. | 突然邂逅了一个少女 |
| [1:41:20] | Said her name was Rio. | 她叫理央 |
| [1:41:23] | Pushy, aggressive… | 是个勇敢 厚脸皮 |
| [1:41:27] | yet delicate. | 敏感 |
| [1:41:30] | Kindhearted and beautiful. | 温柔又漂亮的女孩子 |
| [1:41:36] | Maybe, that man. | 也许 那个男人 |
| [1:41:42] | It was me… | 就是我… |
| [1:41:48] | fall in love with you… | 在第一次和理央邂逅的时候 |
| [1:41:53] | when I meet you first time. | 就开始了对你的爱恋 |
| [1:41:58] | But I thought, “Uhoh, | 但是 同时我也知道这是不对的 |
| [1:42:00] | I’d better try hard to resist.” | 我一直在和自己的感情抗争 |
| [1:42:04] | It would be… | 实在是… |
| [1:42:05] | stupid… | 太傻了 |
| [1:42:08] | for a man facing death to | 毕竟 一个离死不远的人 |
| [1:42:12] | start something new. | 再去招惹你这样的女孩子 |
| [1:42:16] | And yet… | 可是 |
| [1:42:19] | I was wrong. | 实际上我错了 |
| [1:42:24] | With your arrival, my life… | 理央和我相遇以后 |
| [1:42:27] | grew warm… | 我的人生才有了温度 |
| [1:42:30] | humorous… | 我也变得幽默 |
| [1:42:33] | and tender. | 而又可爱 |
| [1:42:38] | Just in time. | 不过 我已经对这些满足了 |
| [1:42:41] | Actrully, | 本来 |
| [1:42:44] | I never felt more alive. | 我只是想静静的离开 |
| [1:42:48] | So it’s ironic that | 现在 不仅如此 |
| [1:42:53] | you should come along… | 多亏了理央 |
| [1:42:56] | and give my life meaning. | 在这短短的时间里让我明白了生存的价值 |
| [1:43:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
| [1:43:06] | You’re an idiot! | 你真是太傻了! |
| [1:43:09] | Our encounter is just a beginning! | 遇到现在的我你就知足了? |
| [1:43:13] | It’s much more? | 你怎么能这样? |
| [1:43:16] | I’ll be much more! | 我以后一定会努力做更优秀的女人 |
| [1:43:19] | So please, professor! Watch me! | 所以 老师 我要让你看到 |
| [1:43:22] | Take it easy. | 理央 冷静点 |
| [1:43:24] | I won’t! | 我冷静不下来! |
| [1:43:26] | Stop being selfishly dramatic! | 你只会自己说好听的话 |
| [1:43:39] | Rio. | 理央 |
| [1:43:45] | How do you do that? | 你怎么会如此的直率? |
| [1:43:48] | Live with such passion. | 为什么你可以直率的生活? |
| [1:43:51] | Don’t you even know? | 你真的不知道吗? |
| [1:43:56] | It’s ’cause I met you. | 因为我遇到了老师啊 |
| [1:43:59] | Kouki… | 老师 |
| [1:44:03] | you brought me light. | 你给我带来了明亮的人生 |
| [1:44:14] | It wasn’t supposed to go like this. | 不能这样 |
| [1:44:23] | I was supposed to die quietly. | 我只想静静的离开 |
| [1:44:27] | But, | 可是 |
| [1:44:29] | Since meeting you… | 遇到理央之后 |
| [1:44:32] | I actually began | 我一直在想 |
| [1:44:35] | wishing for more time. | 让我多活几天吧 |
| [1:44:38] | I pray to God to let me live severl days more! | 再给我几天就好! |
| [1:44:46] | I want more time with you. | 我想和理央继续下去 |
| [1:44:57] | Professor, please. Have the operation. | 老师 拜托你 接受手术吧 |
| [1:45:04] | Stay with me. | 我们永远在一起 |
| [1:45:07] | No. | 对不起 |
| [1:45:08] | Why not? | 为什么? |
| [1:45:10] | I may not even know who you are. | 理央… 对我而言就是一切 |
| [1:45:20] | What meaning is there | 如果让我忘记理央 |
| [1:45:24] | if I forget? | 我还不如这样死去 |
| [1:45:26] | It’s okay. I’ll remember everything. | 不用怕 那些记忆 我都记得啊 |
| [1:45:34] | I may be paralyzed. | 我也许会变成残疾 |
| [1:45:39] | It’ll be a big burden on you. | 和我在一起会很不方便 |
| [1:45:40] | That’s okay, | 即使那样我也不怕 |
| [1:45:43] | as long as you’re alive. | 只要老师能活下来 |
| [1:45:47] | I’ll be even more difficult | 我的性格也许会更加恶劣 |
| [1:45:52] | with people than I am now. | 你和我会很难相处 |
| [1:45:56] | I told you… | 我早就说过的 |
| [1:45:58] | that’s my specialty. | 这是我最拿手的 |
| [1:46:30] | Okay. | 我知道了 |
| [1:46:35] | But promise me one thing. | 最后 我想让你答应我 |
| [1:46:45] | No matter what… | 万一手术不成功 |
| [1:46:48] | even if I die… | 万一 我就这么离开了 |
| [1:46:52] | you keep looking straight ahead and live. | 理央也要继续直率的生活下去 |
| [1:46:57] | Stay true to yourself. | 和以前的你一样 |
| [1:46:59] | Don’t waver. | 找到真正的自己 |
| [1:47:05] | I’ll be watching to make sure. | 我… 会在天上注视着你 |
| [1:47:13] | Okay. I promise. | 明白了 我答应你 |
| [1:47:52] | Here you are. | 这个给你 |
| [1:48:12] | No limit. | 日期我弄成永远了 |
| [1:48:23] | Mr. Ozawa… | 小泽先生… |
| [1:48:24] | please start getting ready. | 请做好手术准备 |
| [1:48:26] | Okay. | 好的 |
| [1:48:41] | It’ll go great. | 一定会成功的 |
| [1:48:51] | – Rio… – Urh? | -理央 -嗯? |
| [1:48:55] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
| [1:49:00] | What’s that about? | 你这是怎么了? |
| [1:49:03] | Love lives to be expressed, right? | 你一直在等我说这句话不是吗? |
| [1:49:07] | I was tired of waiting. | 早就等不及了 |
| [1:49:33] | Even the weather celebrates. | 我在此对你们表示诚挚的祝贺 |
| [1:49:36] | Graduates, parents, guardians… | 各位毕业生和家长朋友 |
| [1:49:40] | congratulations. | 今天 这个毕业仪式能顺利举行 |
| [1:49:44] | We’ve owe this great milestone in life… | 都是因为各位毕业生和家长朋友 |
| [1:49:48] | to each and every one of you. | 大家共同的努力 |
| [1:50:50] | Hello. | 你好 |
| [1:50:57] | Hello. | 你好 |
| [1:51:11] | Um… | 那个 |
| [1:51:14] | Yes? | 是 |
| [1:51:16] | I um… rushed out so fast. | 那个 我今天出来的匆忙 |
| [1:51:21] | And forgot my umbrella. | 忘记带雨伞了 |
| [1:51:24] | Could I join you as far as the station? | 那个 可以跟你一起走到车站吗? |
| [1:51:31] | Of course. | 当然 如果你不嫌弃的话 |
| [1:51:47] | What a downpour, huh? | 怎么突然就下了这么大的雨啊? |
| [1:51:51] | Yes. | 是啊 |
| [1:51:53] | But I like rainy days. | 我倒是挺喜欢下雨的 |
| [1:51:58] | You do? | 是这样啊 |
| [1:52:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [1:52:20] | You’re welcome. | 不用客气 |
| [1:52:22] | Where to? | 请问你去哪里? |
| [1:52:26] | Tokyo. | 东京 |
| [1:52:28] | I see. Well… I live that way. | 是吗? 我家是这边 |
| [1:52:34] | Yes. | 嗯 |
| [1:52:46] | Say! | 那个 |
| [1:52:52] | Uh… thank you! | 那个 非常感谢你! |
| [1:53:56] | I was wondering… | 那个 如果不嫌弃的话 |
| [1:54:01] | Yes? | 是 |
| [1:54:06] | That is, if I may… | 如果没给你添麻烦的话 |
| [1:54:10] | Yes? | 是 |
| [1:54:14] | I’m… | 我是… |
| [1:54:30] | Kouki! | 光辉! |