时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:54] | Your dad bought you slingshots? | 你爸居然给你们买弹弓 |
[00:56] | Throw them to the ground and put your hands where I can see them. | 马上给我扔到地上 把手举起来 |
[01:01] | Don’t move a muscle! | 你俩不准动 |
[01:03] | Or you will be grounded until the apocalypse. | 否则我把你们禁足到世界末日 |
[01:06] | What is the popocalypse? | 世界末日是什么东西 |
[01:08] | It’s a long time to be grounded. | 就是很长很长一段时间 |
[01:10] | I told you we should have pretended to cry. | 我就说我们该装哭的 |
[01:13] | Those monsters broke my window, | 那俩小怪物把我家窗户打碎了 |
[01:15] | and you’re gonna pay for it! | 你要赔偿 |
[01:16] | Ned, I am very sorry to hear about the damage. | 奈德 很遗憾你家窗户碎了 |
[01:19] | But just to clarify, | 但是我说明一下 |
[01:20] | and remember, giving false information to a police officer is… | 要记住 告诉警察虚假信息可是… |
[01:24] | a crime. | 犯罪 |
[01:25] | – Did you see my boys throw the ball? – No. | -你亲眼看到我家孩子扔球了吗 -没有 |
[01:29] | Are you aware that my boys don’t own a baseball? | 你知道我家孩子并没有棒球吗 |
[01:33] | – No. – You know, maybe it’s best for you to hold on to that | -不知道 -那你最好还是把球留着 |
[01:36] | until the actual perpetrator is brought to justice. | 等到真正的罪犯被捉拿归案吧 |
[01:43] | Shh. Pretend you’re invisible and she’ll go away. | 嘘 假装自己隐形 她就会走的 |
[01:45] | Did we just not discuss the popocalypse? | 我不是跟你们说不许动吗 |
[01:48] | You can’t yell at us in here. | 我们在这里面你不能吼我们 |
[01:50] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[01:54] | And why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[01:54] | Because we’re in the safety zone. | 因为我们在安全地带 |
[01:58] | – Nice try. – Oh, yeah. | -想得美 -当然 |
[02:00] | We are gonna talk about vandalism. | 我们来聊一聊故意破坏财物的行为吧 |
[02:05] | And you owe me a baseball! | 你们俩欠我一个棒球 |
[02:13] | Diamond. This is my day off… | 是我 我今天休息… |
[02:14] | Homicide at the wharf. Your card was in the victim’s pocket. | 码头发生凶杀案 受害者口袋里面有你的名片 |
[02:18] | I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 我尽快赶过去 |
[02:32] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[02:33] | Breaking in a new babysitter this week. | 这周找了个新保姆 |
[02:36] | What do we got? | 什么情况 |
[02:36] | We got male, | 受害者为男性 |
[02:38] | mid-60s, shot once in the back, | 65岁左右 后背中一枪 |
[02:40] | found floating under the pier. | 被发现时尸体在码头下的水里浮着 |
[02:42] | And my card was in his pocket? | 我的名片在他口袋里吗 |
[02:44] | Your unlucky day. | 今天你不走运啊 |
[02:49] | My God. | 天哪 |
[02:54] | Saint Jerry. | 是圣杰里 |
[02:55] | Real name is Jeremy Patch. | 真名叫杰里米·帕什 |
[02:57] | Patron saint of the downtrodden of lower Manhattan. | 一直守护着饱受蹂躏的曼哈顿下城区 |
[03:01] | His bar was my go-to haunt when I was in the academy. | 我念警校的时候经常去他开的酒吧 |
[03:04] | Jake and I hung out there before we were married. | 我和杰克结婚前经常去那里玩 |
[03:06] | Jeremy’s ale house on front? | 前街那家杰里米麦芽酒吧吗 |
[03:09] | That is not exactly a cop-friendly environment. | 那里可不怎么适合警察去啊 |
[03:12] | Jerry knew that I was on the job. | 杰里米知道我是警察 |
[03:13] | Never spilt my secret. | 但是从没说出去过 |
[03:15] | Well, I am guessing he wanted to reach out to you. | 我猜他是有事想联系你 |
[03:18] | Of course, I also found a few marbles, | 当然 我还发现了几个弹珠 |
[03:20] | a book of matches, some old receipts. | 一盒火柴 还有一些以前的收据 |
[03:23] | That’s Jerry. | 杰里就是这样 |
[03:24] | Forever the packrat. | 他就是喜欢收集小东西 |
[03:29] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[03:32] | So he was fishing there, shot in the back, | 他在那里钓鱼 然后背部中枪 |
[03:35] | fell into the water. Any shell casings? | 然后掉进水里 发现弹壳了吗 |
[03:38] | Nope. | 没有 |
[03:42] | Oh, Jerry… | 杰里… |
[03:45] | I am going to find the bastard that did this to you. | 我一定把凶手捉拿归案 |
[03:51] | Morning, Captain. | 早 警监 |
[03:52] | Just heard over the radio. | 我刚从广播上听说 |
[03:57] | Saint Jerry. | 圣杰里 |
[03:59] | I haven’t seen him since the twins were born. | 双胞胎出生后我就没再见过他了 |
[04:03] | There wouldn’t be an “us,” if it wasn’t for Jerry. | 如果不是杰里 我们就不会在一起了 |
[04:06] | Lot of people wouldn’t have been anything without Jerry. | 如果没有杰里 很多人的生活都会大不相同 |
[04:11] | Don’t tell me that tourist is taking a selfie | 那边那对游客难道是在 |
[04:13] | with Jerry’s dead body as the background. | 以杰里的尸体为背景自拍吗 |
[04:15] | Hey! | 我说 |
[04:17] | The statue of liberty is that way! | 自由女神像在那边 |
[04:20] | Fanny pack! | 腰包女 |
[04:22] | Go on! | 你再拍 |
[04:24] | I will… | 小心我… |
[04:45] | I’m so sorry, Ruby. | 真的很遗憾 鲁比 |
[04:47] | I know you are, sweets. | 我知道你们是真心的 亲爱的 |
[04:50] | He loved you kids so much. | 他那么爱你们 |
[04:52] | We loved him. | 我们也爱他 |
[04:54] | When was the last time you saw him, Ruby? | 你上次见他是什么时候 鲁比 |
[04:56] | This morning. | 今天早上 |
[04:57] | He left before dawn, like always, | 他跟往常一样一大早就走了 |
[05:00] | to go drop his line and try for a catch of the day. | 去撒网捕鱼试试今天的手气 |
[05:04] | I got to open that gate, | 我去把那扇门打开 |
[05:05] | or else I’m gonna totally lose my mind. | 否则我要疯了 |
[05:15] | Jerry loved the way the light poured in, didn’t he? | 杰里喜欢阳光洒进来的感觉 对不对 |
[05:18] | Remember what he called it? | 还记得他管这个叫什么吗 |
[05:21] | – The last… – Slice of sunshine in New York City. | -纽约… -最后一抹阳光 |
[05:25] | All those Sunday biker brunches. | 周末一起骑自行车去吃早午餐 |
[05:28] | Who’d think that fried spam on Wonder Bread could taste so good! | 谁会想到沃登面包加油炸食品竟然那么好吃 |
[05:32] | It didn’t. We were drunk. | 其实不好吃 我们是喝醉了 |
[05:36] | The place looks great, Ruby. | 这里看上去不错 鲁比 |
[05:37] | Don’t sound so surprised. | 不要故意装作这么惊讶 |
[05:39] | – No, no. It’s just it used to be a… – A dump. | -不不 只是这里以前就是个 -垃圾场 |
[05:42] | It’s not the word I would’ve chosen. | 我可没想这么说的 |
[05:44] | We got this code bomber. | 我们这里有个法律狂人 |
[05:45] | He gets off making complaints to the city, | 他一直向市里打投诉电话 |
[05:48] | everything from noise, | 投诉噪音过大 |
[05:49] | to parking, to health code. | 投诉停车问题 投诉卫生问题 |
[05:51] | Feel like I spend half my day cleaning now. | 我感觉现在一半的时间都在打扫 |
[05:54] | We’re looking for motive, Ruby. | 我们在寻找杀人动机 鲁比 |
[05:55] | You think this guy could be a suspect? | 你觉得这个人有杀人嫌疑吗 |
[05:57] | If I knew who it was, I could say. | 如果我知道就好了 |
[05:58] | Any chance this is about money? | 有没有可能是因为钱 |
[06:01] | I mean, we always had enough to pay our bills, | 我们赚的钱够自己的花销 |
[06:03] | but not much more than that. | 但是仅此而已 |
[06:05] | I gave up the thought a long time ago | 我很久以前就已经放弃 |
[06:07] | that we were gonna cash out and retire to Florida, | 将来把存款兑成现金 退休去佛罗里达的想法了 |
[06:10] | the way the two of you are gonna do someday. | 记得你们当初也是这个打算 |
[06:14] | We’re not together anymore, Ruby. | 我们已经不在一起了 鲁比 |
[06:16] | Get out… | 不是吧 |
[06:18] | The young lovebirds? | 你们当时那么柔情蜜意 |
[06:20] | A long time ago. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[06:22] | Ruby, can you think of anyone who might have had it in for Jerry? | 鲁比 你能想到有谁可能杀害杰里吗 |
[06:25] | Everybody loved that man. | 大家都爱他 |
[06:27] | And he loved everybody. | 他也爱大家 |
[06:33] | What is it, Ruby? | 怎么了 鲁比 |
[06:35] | There’s this homeless guy… | 有个流浪汉… |
[06:37] | Crazy Eddie. | 疯子埃迪 |
[06:39] | Jerry let him sleep in the | 杰里有时候让他 |
[06:40] | storage room sometimes, but he went off his meds | 在储藏室里过夜 但是他停药了 |
[06:42] | and he got a little loud, and Jerry made him leave. | 所以有点吵 杰里就让他走了 |
[06:46] | Eddie Fainlen, violent priors, | 埃迪·菲林 有暴力犯罪前科 |
[06:49] | long psych history, | 有很长的精神病史 |
[06:51] | – hence the crazy. – Where do we find this guy? | -所以外号疯子 -这个人在哪里 |
[06:54] | Last social services report | 上次社区服务报告说 |
[06:55] | had him camped under a scaffolding in Midtown. | 发现他在中城的一个手脚架下露宿 |
[07:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:02] | So, you did all the background checks? | 背景资料你都查了吗 |
[07:04] | State, FBI, Homeland Security? | 政府那边 联调局 国安局 |
[07:06] | She is as clean as a baby’s bottom. | 她就跟婴儿屁屁一样干净 |
[07:09] | “Soft” as a baby’s bottom? | 可能会跟婴儿屁屁一样”柔软” |
[07:11] | – Clean, nah-uh. Trust me. – Copy that. | -但是绝对不会干净 相信我 -明白 |
[07:14] | And after a two-hour interview | 面试了人家两个小时 |
[07:15] | and three government agencies, | 调查了三个国家机构中的资料 |
[07:16] | you can trust this babysitter, okay? She checks out. | 你可以相信这个保姆的 她没问题 |
[07:19] | I trust her, she’s with them right now, isn’t she? | 我信任她 她现在就和他们在一起 不是吗 |
[07:22] | But trust is a multi-faceted concept for a mother. | 但信任对母亲来说是多方面的 |
[07:26] | So swing by. Be discreet. | 所以你去看看 小心一点 |
[07:30] | – Ish. – Okay, ish. | -悄悄地 -好 悄悄地 |
[07:32] | – What was that about? – Covert mission. | -在说什么 -秘密任务 |
[07:39] | This must be the place. | 肯定就是这里了 |
[07:46] | What are you, a heathen? | 你怎么这么粗鲁 |
[07:48] | Knock, knock! | 有人吗 |
[07:49] | – Who’s there? – Detectives Diamond and Soto. | -是谁 -戴蒙德警探和索托警探 |
[07:54] | CIA? NSA? | 中情局的 国安局的 |
[07:57] | – DOD? – NYPD. | -国防部的 -纽约警局的 |
[07:59] | Eddie, we’re the good guys. | 埃迪 我们是好人 |
[08:01] | Show me some ID. | 给我看看证件 |
[08:04] | Good idea, Eddie. | 好主意 埃迪 |
[08:05] | You really can never be too careful. | 小心驶得万年船 |
[08:11] | Yeah. | 好 |
[08:14] | They’re, they’re after me. | 他们在追杀我 |
[08:16] | I, I know too much… | 我知道得太多了 |
[08:18] | I can see the black helicopters | 我能看见黑色的直升飞机 |
[08:20] | circling at night, | 晚上在这里徘徊 |
[08:23] | – spying on me! – Easy, Eddie… | -监视着我 -放松 埃迪 |
[08:25] | – I’m black, white… – Easy, Eddie, Eddie… Gun! | -我是坏的 好的 -放松 埃迪 有枪 |
[08:29] | Ahhh! Don’t kill me! | 别杀我 |
[08:30] | – Don’t kill me! Don’t kill me! – Turn around. | -别杀我 别杀我 -转身 |
[08:33] | – Just relax. – Don’t kill me! | -别紧张 -别杀我 |
[08:35] | This was my day off. | 我今天明明休息 |
[08:37] | Got him. | 抓到了 |
[08:46] | Eddie, I need to talk to you about Jerry Patch. | 埃迪 我要和你谈谈杰里·帕什 |
[08:49] | Code name, Birdman. | 代号鸟人 |
[08:50] | Black op, highly classified, | 机密行动 高度分工 |
[08:53] | They put implants in my head! | 他们在我脑袋里植入了东西 |
[08:56] | When I talk, they flip the switch. | 我一说话他们就按开关 |
[08:58] | Zzzzz, I’m a dead man. They’re probably listening now. | 我就死定了 他们也许正在监听 |
[09:05] | Birdman is watching. | 鸟人在监视 |
[09:08] | He’ll know if I tell you. | 我告诉你 他就会知道 |
[09:14] | He’ll know if I tell you. | 我告诉你 他就会知道 |
[09:18] | We’re supposed to get all that stuff? | 我们要去拿那些东西吗 |
[09:21] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:30] | This is the safety zone, Eddie. | 这里是安全地带 埃迪 |
[09:33] | They can’t hear you in here. | 他们无法在这里监听你 |
[09:34] | Yeah, but there are long-range | 但他们有大范围 |
[09:35] | multi-directional high-frequency scanners… | 多方向 高频率的扫描装置 |
[09:37] | But I got that covered. | 我已经处理掉了 |
[09:39] | The jammer’s on. | 打开了干扰器 |
[09:42] | The jammer’s on? | 打开了干扰器 |
[09:42] | When I was growing up, | 我小的时候 |
[09:45] | we lived in Yonkers, | 我家住在扬克斯[纽约市郊区] |
[09:48] | red brick building, | 红砖房 |
[09:50] | right by the Metro-North tracks. | 就在大都会北线的轨道旁 |
[09:52] | Noisy, but that was a good thing. | 很吵 但也有好处 |
[09:54] | Me and my dad | 我和我爸爸 |
[09:56] | fought all the time, | 总是吵架 |
[09:58] | he told me I was throwing my life away. | 他说我是在浪费生命 |
[10:01] | And then, | 后来 |
[10:03] | I met Jerry. | 我认识了杰里 |
[10:06] | And he accepted me. | 他接受了我 |
[10:09] | He didn’t try to change me. | 并没有试着改变我 |
[10:13] | And I loved him for that. | 我爱他这一点 |
[10:15] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[10:20] | I ain’t much… | 我不算什么 |
[10:23] | But he treated me | 但他对待我 |
[10:26] | like a man. | 像对待一个男子汉 |
[10:27] | You know he’s dead, | 你知道他去世了 |
[10:28] | Eddie? | 对吧 |
[10:31] | I heard this morning, | 我今早听说的 |
[10:33] | over by the pier someone said. | 在码头听人说的 |
[10:36] | And it’s my job | 我的工作 |
[10:38] | to find out who killed him, | 就是找出杀他的凶手 |
[10:40] | and I think you can help me. | 我觉得你可以帮助我 |
[10:43] | – I know stuff… – Tell me. | -我知道一些事 -告诉我 |
[10:44] | I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[10:46] | – It’s hard. – I know… | -很难开口 -我知道 |
[10:48] | But I think you can do it. | 但我想你能做到 |
[10:50] | Code name, | 代号 |
[10:53] | Birdman. | 鸟人 |
[10:57] | He’s evil. He hated Jerry. | 他很邪恶 他恨杰里 |
[11:01] | He is always watching, spying on Jerry, on… | 他总是在监视杰里 |
[11:07] | He knows I’m here. | 他知道我在这里 |
[11:09] | He knows I’m talking to you. | 他知道我在跟你说话 |
[11:12] | Please don’t let him get me. | 别让他抓住我 |
[11:13] | – Please don’t let him… – I won’t… | -求你别让他… -我不会 |
[11:17] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[11:26] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:27] | – Do we need to review the flashcards again? – No! | -还需要再复习一次抽认卡吗 -不需要 |
[11:29] | – So, we’re ready to play? – Yes! | -准备好玩游戏了吗 -准备好了 |
[11:31] | Game on! | 游戏开始 |
[11:34] | – Buzz. – Nicholas. | -抢答 -尼古拉斯 |
[11:36] | Harry Tub! | 哈丽·塔布 |
[11:37] | Harriet Tubman. Good! | 哈丽特·塔布曼 很好 |
[11:39] | Who was an a-bo-li-tion-ist | 是一位废奴主义者 |
[11:43] | and spied for the | 并为联邦做间谍 |
[11:46] | Union during the civil… | 就在南北 |
[11:49] | – War! – One space each! | -战争期间 -每人前进一格 |
[11:53] | Max! Max! | 麦克斯 麦克斯 |
[11:56] | – Can we open the door? – Sure. | -我们能开门吗 -开吧 |
[12:00] | Hi, hello, I’m Max. Laura’s Max from… | 你好 我是麦克斯 劳拉手下的… |
[12:02] | – May I help you? – Indeed you may. | -有什么事吗 -当然 |
[12:04] | Laura is out in the field | 劳拉在出外勤 |
[12:06] | investigating an investig-ive matter. | 去调查一件要调查的事 |
[12:08] | And she asked me to swing on by | 她让我路过这里 |
[12:10] | to see if she had left a file on the counter. | 看看她是不是把文件忘在工作台上了 |
[12:18] | But it is not… | 但没有 |
[12:21] | Okay, then. | 好吧 |
[12:24] | False alarm. | 虚惊一场 |
[12:27] | And I take it the empty mac and cheese box on the counter | 工作台上放着空芝士通心粉盒子 |
[12:29] | means the boys have, in fact, eaten lunch? | 说明孩子们吃过午餐了 对吗 |
[12:31] | – They have. Anything else? – That is all. | -他们吃过了 还有事吗 -没有了 |
[12:34] | Okay, I got to find that file that I was talking about. | 我要去找那份文件了 |
[12:36] | So, okay, well… All right. | 好吧 行了 |
[12:41] | Onward. | 走了 |
[12:44] | See you later. | 回见 |
[12:47] | He’s weird, right? | 他好奇怪 对吧 |
[12:49] | – Duh! – Okay. | -当然了 -好吧 |
[12:54] | You put our only suspect in the psych ward? | 你把我们唯一的嫌疑人送进了精神病房 |
[12:56] | – What were you thinking? – That Eddie is sick and needs help. | -你在想什么 -埃迪病了需要治疗 |
[12:59] | He’s not the shooter. | 他不是凶手 |
[13:00] | Which conclusion you came to based on your famous and | 结论来自你那出了名的 |
[13:04] | thoroughly inadmissible gut instinct. | 完全无法被认可的直觉 |
[13:08] | Yes. | 对 |
[13:09] | Plus the fact that his gun, | 况且他的枪 |
[13:11] | which is a different caliber than | 口径与凶器不一样 |
[13:12] | the murder weapon, is also completely inoperable. | 而且完全不能使用 |
[13:15] | But let’s just go with my gut for short. | 不过还是说我直觉如此吧 |
[13:19] | And uh, what does your gut | 那么你的直觉有没有 |
[13:22] | tell you about this particular piece of evidence? | 告诉你有关这件证物的事 |
[13:27] | Ned, the neighbor, dropped that off today. | 奈德 家里的邻居 今天把它送过来了 |
[13:29] | He said you told him the boys didn’t own a baseball. | 他说你告诉他孩子们没有棒球 |
[13:31] | – Okay, are we done here? – I wish. | -我们说完了吗 -我倒是希望 |
[13:33] | No, Ned has a long list of grievances, | 奈德有一长串抱怨 |
[13:36] | including trampling on his grass, | 包括蹂躏他的草坪 |
[13:39] | chalk drawings on his sidewalk, | 用粉笔涂画他的人行道 |
[13:41] | which he couldn’t bear to describe… | 画的内容他无法说出口 |
[13:43] | It was a hot dog and donut holes! | 画的是热狗和甜甜圈 |
[13:45] | Second page… | 还有第二页… |
[13:47] | Little men and their lists. | 小心眼还喜欢列清单 |
[13:49] | Doesn’t Ned have anything better to do with his time? | 奈德就没别的事做了吗 |
[13:51] | Because I certainly do! | 我可没这闲功夫 |
[13:57] | – Status on the home front? – All quiet. | -家里情况如何 -一切太平 |
[13:59] | Oh, come on. The boys eat babysitters for breakfast. | 得了吧 那俩货能把保姆当早餐给吃了 |
[14:01] | No, they were eating peanut butter cracker thingies | 不 他们在吃花生酱饼干 |
[14:02] | and talking about Civil War history. | 还在讨论内战史 |
[14:04] | – Don’t buy it. Go back. – On it. | -别被骗了 再回去 -这就去 |
[14:07] | Code Bomber? | 代号轰炸机 |
[14:08] | His complaints were all | 他的投诉 |
[14:08] | posted to city websites, so I backtracked the ISP | 贴在城市各大网站上 所以我通过嵌入式子路由 |
[14:11] | – through the sub-routers embedded… – English, please. | -追踪了互联网服务提供商… -拜托说人话 |
[14:13] | Okay, dumbing down. | 好吧 傻瓜式解释 |
[14:16] | The same Internet address used to report the complaints, | 用来投诉的网络地址 |
[14:19] | also hosts a bird-watching blog, which is not anonymous. | 同时有一个观鸟的博客 而且不是匿名的 |
[14:23] | The author is Cyrus Speeler, | 博客作者是塞勒斯·斯皮勒 |
[14:24] | who happens to live across the street from… | 他恰好就住在杰里酒吧的… |
[14:27] | Jerry’s bar. | 对面 |
[14:28] | Damn. | 该死 |
[14:30] | Crazy Eddie was right all along. | 疯子埃迪一直都是对的 |
[14:33] | Code name, Birdman. | 代号鸟人 |
[14:36] | Jerry Patch is a menace. | 杰里·帕奇就是个威胁 |
[14:38] | Something needed to be done a long time ago. | 这事早就就该有人做了 |
[14:40] | I didn’t pay $2 million for this apartment | 我花了两百万买下这公寓 |
[14:43] | to have my life ruined by that tattooed greaser. | 可不是给那一身文身的流氓来毁掉我的生活的 |
[14:46] | – Kombucha? – Come what cha? | -喝康普茶吗 -什么东西 |
[14:48] | Tea. I brewed some myself. | 茶 我给自己沏了点 |
[14:51] | It’s excellent for the digestive tract, | 对消化道可好了 |
[14:55] | and also for the lymphatic system. | 对淋巴系统也是 |
[15:00] | Yes… | 是啊 |
[15:01] | I can see how that would pass right through you. | 这玩意儿真是能直接穿体而过 |
[15:05] | What exactly did you do about Jerry Patch? | 你对杰里·帕奇究竟做了什么 |
[15:08] | What any citizen should. | 任何公民应该做的 |
[15:11] | File complaints with the Department of Health, | 向卫生署投诉 |
[15:13] | the Liquor Board, | 还有酒管局 |
[15:15] | – Sanitation… – Pretty big binocular collection you got there. | -环境卫生… -你这里的大望远镜还挺多的 |
[15:18] | I understand you’re a birdwatcher. | 我知道你是名观鸟者 |
[15:19] | I prefer aviculturalist. | 我更喜欢被称作鸟类学家 |
[15:22] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[15:22] | My binoculars help me keep track | 我的这些望远镜帮助我 |
[15:25] | of the local egrets and cormorants. | 追踪白鹭和鸬鹚 |
[15:27] | And also the dozens of | 违反各项法典 |
[15:29] | code violations that plague this neighborhood. | 祸害友邻的行为也尽收眼底 |
[15:31] | The worst offender is that noxious bar. | 其中最严重的就是那家道德败坏的酒吧 |
[15:34] | I keep track of their transgressions. | 我一直观察着他们的罪行 |
[15:37] | Little men and their lists. | 小心眼还爱列清单 |
[15:39] | Beg your pardon? | 请你再说一遍 |
[15:39] | The number of violations are certainly outrageous. | 违法行为之多的确令人气愤 |
[15:42] | I wish I could help. | 我也希望能帮上忙 |
[15:44] | But sadly, NYPD policy requires a written record of the offenses. | 但遗憾的是 纽约警局规定要有书面的罪行记录 |
[15:48] | Which, of course, I have kept. | 我当然有留存书面记录 |
[15:52] | Cross-indexed by date | 按照时间 |
[15:54] | and the appropriate section of the municipal code. | 以及市政法典分类建立的交叉索引 |
[15:59] | – Very impressive. – Yes. | -相当厉害 -当然 |
[16:02] | May I? | 可以给我吗 |
[16:04] | You know, I would really love to show this to the Mayor. | 我真的很乐意把这个拿给市长看 |
[16:07] | As an example of outstanding citizenship. | 作为杰出市民的典范 |
[16:11] | You might even get a commendation. | 说不定你还会被表彰 |
[16:16] | – I’d be honored. – Is it up-to-date? | -荣幸之极 -这是最新的吗 |
[16:18] | Are there any violations, say, | 有没有什么违法行为 |
[16:20] | from this morning that you haven’t had a chance to enter? | 比如说今早发生的 你还没来得及记进去的 |
[16:22] | It’s current through 7:00 last night. | 更新到了昨晚七点 |
[16:25] | See, that’s when I join my | 那个时间 |
[16:27] | Audubon Group for a local evening bird tour. | 我正在奥杜邦协会参加一个观鸟之夜活动 |
[16:31] | We have some beautiful photos of Great Horned Owls. | 我们拍了些大雕鸮的绝美照片 |
[16:34] | – I’d love to see them. – Oh, well… | -我很乐意看看 -好的… |
[16:35] | But we really need to follow | 但我们真的得马上 |
[16:37] | up on the complaints in your notebook right away. | 去解决你笔记本上的各种投诉了 |
[16:40] | What are you smiling about? Bird nerd’s got an alibi. | 你笑什么 这鸟呆子有不在场证明 |
[16:42] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[16:43] | But the nerd’s notebook is a virtual security camera. | 但这呆子的笔记本就是虚拟安全摄像头 |
[16:58] | Earth to Laura. | 别发呆了 |
[17:00] | Oh, damn it! | 该死 |
[17:03] | I just had this shirt cleaned. | 这件我才洗的 |
[17:05] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[17:06] | Hand sanitizer’s not gonna work. | 洗手液没用的 |
[17:08] | Soap is soap. | 肥皂都一样 |
[17:13] | Or not. | 好吧不行 |
[17:14] | Get anything from the notebook? | 笔记本上有什么线索吗 |
[17:15] | People are idiots. | 人们都是傻瓜 |
[17:17] | Does no one understand what it means to live in an actual city? | 就没人明白住在城里的意义吗 |
[17:20] | Complainers like my neighbor, old man buzzkill and | 像我邻居那样的抱怨者 了无生趣的老头 |
[17:24] | Cyrus the birdman, they should just all move to North Dakota. | 还有那鸟人塞勒斯 他们都该搬到北达科他州去 |
[17:27] | Would you get out of bird guy’s OCD diary | 你能放下那个鸟人的强迫症日记 |
[17:29] | and get back in the field? We have a murder to solve. | 回到工作上来吗 我们还有桩凶案要解决 |
[17:33] | Hold up, hold up. | 等等 等等 |
[17:35] | Meredith, | 梅雷迪思 |
[17:36] | pull up the 911 calls from last Thursday at 11:17 p.m. | 查一下上周四晚上11点17的报警电话 |
[17:41] | You really should learn how to use a computer, | 你真应该学学怎么用电脑 |
[17:43] | they’re becoming customary in the workplace. | 现在工作地点都已经普及电脑了 |
[17:45] | Last Thursday, Cyrus called | 上周四 塞勒斯报了警 |
[17:47] | 911 to report a screaming match outside the bar. | 举报酒吧外的一场尖叫比赛 |
[17:52] | Sent. | 发过去了 |
[17:55] | You have to do something. She’s been screaming | 你们必须得做点什么 她已经连续 |
[17:57] | – for seven minutes straight! – Sir, | -叫了七分钟 -先生 |
[17:59] | we’ll send a car as soon as one becomes available. | 一有空我们就会派辆车过来 |
[18:01] | I can’t sleep, that’s a priority. | 我没法睡觉 这是最大的问题 |
[18:03] | I’m holding the phone out the window. | 我把电话伸在窗外 |
[18:04] | I’ll kill you, Jerry, you hear me? I’ll kill you! | 我要杀了你 杰里 你听见了吗 我要杀了你 |
[18:11] | Looks like the OCD diary just gave us a suspect. | 看来强迫症日记给我们提供了一名嫌犯 |
[18:17] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[18:21] | Yes! | 好样的 |
[18:24] | I’ll kill you, Jerry, you hear me? | 我要杀了你 杰里 你听见了吗 |
[18:26] | I’ll kill you! | 我要杀了你 |
[18:27] | Oh, my God. That’s Faith McGowen. | 我的天哪 那是费丝·麦格高恩 |
[18:29] | She used to wait tables for us. | 她曾经是我们的服务员 |
[18:31] | – Used to? – Well, Jerry fired her a couple weeks ago. | -曾经 -杰里几周前炒了她 |
[18:34] | Stuff kept going missing like people’s wallets, | 店里老是丢东西 大家的钱包啊 |
[18:37] | and tip money. The only common denominator | 小费啊什么的 发生这些事情的共同点 |
[18:39] | was it happened when Faith was working. | 就是全在费丝上班的时候 |
[18:41] | Why didn’t you mention this to me before? | 你之前怎么没有告诉我 |
[18:43] | ’cause Jerry never told me she went off on him like that. | 因为杰里从没说过她这样威胁过他 |
[18:46] | He told me that she was just | 他只是跟我说 |
[18:47] | grateful he didn’t turn her in to the cops. | 她很感激他没有报警 |
[18:49] | Why would he lie? | 他为什么要撒谎 |
[18:50] | You know Jerry, he never says a bad word about anybody. | 你了解杰里的 他从不说任何人坏话 |
[18:53] | He always did have a soft spot for those curvy girls. | 那些有曲线的姑娘们倒也一直是他的软肋 |
[19:00] | You think this could’ve been more than just a soft spot, Ruby? | 你觉得这可能不只是软肋什么的吗 鲁比 |
[19:03] | Thirty years we were together, Jake. | 我们三十年前在一起的 杰克 |
[19:06] | That man never cheated on me. | 那个人从未对我不忠过 |
[19:09] | Also, she had a boyfriend, it was serious, nah. | 况且 她也有男朋友 很认真的 |
[19:11] | Any idea where she’s working now? | 知道她现在的工作地点吗 |
[19:13] | I think she’s at one of those knock-off biker joints. | 我想应该在某个山寨摩托手俱乐部吧 |
[19:16] | In Brooklyn, it’s the bottom rung | 在布鲁克林 最外环那边 |
[19:18] | ’cause we sent the last check there. | 因为我们最近一次寄支票是到那儿 |
[19:21] | Beards, baby faces, artisanal pickles. | 大胡子 娃娃脸 手工泡菜 |
[19:24] | Looks like Faith downgraded from iconic to ironic. | 看来费丝降级降得厉害啊 |
[19:28] | Any sign of her? | 有看到她吗 |
[19:32] | Yup, moving in. | 看到了 正要进去 |
[19:38] | Check the damn card. | 你得看我的证件 |
[19:40] | Don’t look at the weight, I was pregnant and bloated. | 别看体重 我那时候怀孕了还浮肿 |
[19:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:47] | How do you wanna handle this? | 打算怎么解决 |
[19:51] | Solo. | 一个人干 |
[19:53] | – You got it, granny. – Not funny. | -交给你啦 奶奶 -不好笑 |
[20:00] | Ask yourself this, | 问你们个问题 |
[20:02] | if it takes two gallons of smog generating, | 如果需要两加仑冒着烟雾 |
[20:05] | ozone depleting gasoline, | 破坏臭氧的汽油 |
[20:08] | to transport a typical American to work, | 才能让一个美国人去工作 |
[20:11] | how many millions of gallons would it take | 那么如果把汉·索罗 |
[20:16] | to transport | 从塔图因 |
[20:17] | Han Solo from Tatooine | 转移到纳布星 |
[20:21] | to Naboo? | 要多少汽油 |
[20:26] | – Go away! – Copy that. | -别来了 -好的 |
[20:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:34] | Come on, dude. | 兄弟你搞什么 |
[20:38] | – I didn’t kill Jerry. – Then why did you threaten him? | -我没有杀杰里 -那你为什么威胁他 |
[20:41] | He caught me stealing. And I was embarrassed or whatever. | 他发现我偷窃了 我觉得很丢脸 |
[20:46] | You’re covering for someone, aren’t you? | 你在帮谁掩饰吧 |
[20:48] | I’m guessing it’s a boyfriend? | 是你男朋友吗 |
[20:49] | What? No. | 什么 不是 |
[20:52] | Judging by the poorly hidden bruises on your body, | 看你身子上到处是淤青 |
[20:55] | your guy’s a jealous, violent type. | 你男朋友一定很善妒很暴力 |
[20:57] | Probably never lets you out of his sight. | 甚至不允许你离开他的视线 |
[21:00] | Comes to work to make sure you’re not flirting with other guys. | 经常去你工作的地方防止你跟别人调情 |
[21:03] | Steals a few wallets while he’s at it. | 顺手偷几个钱包 |
[21:11] | Hey! Hey! Come back here! | 等等 你给我回来 |
[21:24] | Police officer in need of immediate assistance. | 我是警察 需要协助 |
[21:26] | Laura, go get that scumbag. | 劳拉 把那个混蛋抓回来 |
[21:33] | Ever wanted a free pass | 想不想试试 |
[21:34] | to go as fast as you want in broad daylight? | 在光天化日之下随便飙车 |
[21:36] | Hell, yeah. | 当然 |
[21:38] | Helmet’s not negotiable. | 但是头盔必须戴 |
[21:42] | Go! Follow that motorcycle. | 走 跟上那辆摩托车 |
[21:53] | Turn signal. | 转向灯 |
[21:55] | Stop! It’s not safe. | 停车 不安全 |
[21:56] | He’s getting away! | 他要逃跑了 |
[22:05] | Not anymore. | 跑不了了 |
[22:11] | A little help here? | 这边也需要帮助 |
[22:13] | You know what? Put this on your cheek. | 算了 把这个放脸上吧 |
[22:16] | – No. – It’s very absorbent. | -不要 -吸收力很强的 |
[22:17] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[22:20] | You don’t look so fine. | 你看起来可不太好 |
[22:23] | Put pressure on it. | 记得压着点 |
[22:26] | And you, you might want to get changed | 你去换身衣服吧 |
[22:28] | before we go to Jerry’s wake. | 一会去参加杰里的守灵会 |
[22:29] | I don’t want everyone knowing that we’re cops. | 我不希望别人知道我们是警察 |
[22:30] | Well, what am I supposed to wear? | 那我要穿什么 |
[22:31] | You must have something left in the closet from back in the day. | 你衣柜里肯定还有以前的衣服吧 |
[23:02] | Once a 6, always a 6. | 徐娘未老 风韵犹存 |
[23:09] | Whoa, mom! | 哇塞 妈妈 |
[23:11] | – You look sexy! – No, I do not. | -你好性感哦 -我不性感 |
[23:14] | Did your father teach you that word? | 这词是你爸教的吗 |
[23:17] | Apology accepted. | 接受你的道歉 |
[23:19] | Speaking of your father and his wonderful influence, | 说到你爸爸和他那些不良影响 |
[23:22] | You are each paying for half of Ned’s window. | 奈德的窗子钱你们俩一人出一半 |
[23:25] | Can’t you pay half, mommy? | 你不出一半吗 妈妈 |
[23:27] | You can’t have three halves. | 不可能有第三个一半 |
[23:29] | Maybe daddy could pay half, too. | 也许可以让爸爸出一半 |
[23:31] | You’re going in the wrong direction. Piggy banks! | 别白费心思了 去砸存钱罐吧 |
[23:33] | Now. Go, go, go, go, go, go. | 快点 快去 快 |
[23:36] | Thank you so much for staying late tonight. | 谢谢你留到这么晚 |
[23:39] | – I quit. – What? | -我不干了 -什么 |
[23:40] | – No, no, you don’t. – Yeah, I do. | -不行 不行 -我说行就行 |
[23:43] | You interview me up the ass, | 你面试的时候问东问西 |
[23:44] | you come to my house, you meet my parents, | 还跑来我家 见过我父母 |
[23:47] | my grandmother! | 还有我奶奶 |
[23:48] | And still you don’t trust me! | 结果你还是不信任我 |
[23:50] | Of course I don’t trust you, I’m a police officer, | 我当然不信任你 我是警察 |
[23:53] | I don’t trust anyone. | 我谁都不信任 |
[23:54] | But, I will trust you. Just… | 我会信任你的 我只是… |
[23:57] | – Just give me time. – Sorry, time’s run out. | -需要时间 -抱歉 没时间了 |
[24:00] | Later, gators. Promote racial equality. | 再见了 记得支持种族平等 |
[24:03] | – Bye, Sammi. – And recycle. | -再见 萨米 -还有回收利用 |
[24:36] | So this is what a jackhole | 我告诉你 |
[24:37] | who tries to outrun the NYPD looks like. | 想跟纽约警察拼速度就是这下场 |
[24:39] | – I got nothing to say. – You don’t need to say a word. | -我无话可说 -你什么也不用说 |
[24:42] | I figure you had your girlfriend | 我早就知道你从酒吧偷钱 |
[24:43] | cover for you while you stole from the bar. | 还让你女朋友帮你掩护 |
[24:45] | Saint Jerry was an easy mark, but you got pissed | 圣杰里好欺负 可是他后来生气了 |
[24:48] | when he grew a pair, and fired her. | 开除了她 你就不爽了 |
[24:51] | If you beat your woman, | 你既然动手打女人 |
[24:52] | then I bet you’re enough of a prick to shoot a saint, huh? | 开枪射杀一个圣徒也不是什么难事吧 |
[24:56] | – You got nothing on me. – You’re right. | -你没有证据 -没错 |
[24:59] | But I cared about Jerry. | 但是我很在乎杰里 |
[25:00] | I’m not gonna rest easy until | 我不会善罢甘休 |
[25:01] | whoever did this spends 25 to life behind bars. | 一定会让凶手在牢里待25年以上 |
[25:05] | So, forgive me if I play hardball. | 别怪我出杀手锏 |
[25:11] | You can’t do that! | 你不能这样做 |
[25:11] | And yet, I just did. Now, | 已经做完了 |
[25:13] | without this little tasty morphine drip, | 没有吗啡输给你 |
[25:16] | you’re gonna be in a world of hurt. | 你会疼得要死 |
[25:24] | I have nowhere to be, | 我没有其他要去的地方 |
[25:25] | so, I am just going to hang out here. | 我就待在这里陪你 |
[25:28] | Unless of course you have something you want to say. | 除非你有话想对我说 |
[25:31] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[25:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:35] | I didn’t touch that guy. | 我没有碰他 |
[25:36] | Forgive me if I don’t just take your word for it. | 别怪哥哥我不信你 |
[25:38] | Any chance you have an alibi for yesterday morning? | 昨天早上你有不在场证明吗 |
[25:41] | Okay, you want to play it that way… | 不说话是吧 |
[25:42] | Your splint looks a little loose. | 你的夹板似乎有点松动 |
[25:45] | I am just going to, uh… | 哥哥我来帮你… |
[25:47] | – Tweak it. – I was in Jersey! | -紧紧 -我在新泽西 |
[25:49] | At the Shore Hills Mall just boosting a Range Rover. | 在海岸山商场偷了一辆路虎揽胜 |
[25:52] | Then I took it down to a chop shop in Newark. | 然后我就开去纽瓦克的一家拆车店了 |
[25:54] | The address is in my jeans pocket. | 地址在我牛仔裤口袋里 |
[25:57] | I swear! Now let go of that line! | 我发誓 把管子插上吧 |
[25:59] | Please let go! I can’t take the pain. | 求你了 我忍不住了 |
[26:02] | This one is the saline drip, | 这根是生理盐水 |
[26:04] | that one is the morphine drip, but, | 那个才是吗啡 不过 |
[26:06] | thank you for your confession, and… | 谢谢你的供述 |
[26:10] | Yup! | 没错 |
[26:11] | Say hello to Rikers for me. | 帮我向你的狱友问好 |
[26:13] | Hey, that’s anti-constitutional! | 你这是违反宪法的 |
[26:41] | Okay! Still got it. | 好吧 魅力尚在 |
[26:43] | What beautiful boys! | 你的儿子们真可爱 |
[26:46] | But I don’t know that you needed to bring them | 可是你居然带他们来参加 |
[26:48] | to my husband’s wake…but… | 我丈夫的守灵会 |
[26:50] | I’m sorry, babysitting disaster. | 抱歉 保姆辞职了 |
[26:52] | No, we’re happy you’re here. | 没事 来了多好 |
[26:53] | Um, how about you guys just go sit over there, okay? | 你们去坐那里吧 好吗 |
[26:57] | All right, everybody. | 好的 各位 |
[27:00] | To our friend, | 敬我们的朋友 |
[27:02] | Jerry, | 杰里 |
[27:03] | a true man of the people. | 真正意义上的好人 |
[27:06] | – Jerry! – Yes! | -杰里 -没错 |
[27:09] | Can’t believe so many people came! | 居然来了这么多人 |
[27:11] | Of course they came. | 当然得来 |
[27:12] | He made this place a haven for rebels and rejects. | 他把这里变成了离经叛道者的天堂 |
[27:18] | I don’t know, kinda feels like a last hurrah. | 也许吧 有点像最后的狂欢 |
[27:22] | Maybe I… | 也许我 |
[27:24] | should just go back down to Florida after all. | 应该直接回佛罗里达去 |
[27:27] | You can’t shut down. | 你可不能关店啊 |
[27:29] | Who else would have us? | 不然我们去哪儿 |
[27:31] | I don’t know about the rest of us, but I know who would have you. | 其他人我不知道 但我知道你可以去哪儿 |
[27:34] | Baby daddy at two o’clock. | 孩子他爸在两点钟方向 |
[27:35] | Daddy! | 老爸 |
[27:39] | You brought 6-year-olds to a wake. | 你居然带着六岁孩子参加守灵会 |
[27:41] | It’s time they understood the circle of life. | 该让他们了解一下生死轮回了 |
[27:46] | Wow, and body shots… | 以及肉体激情 |
[27:48] | Hey, there are kids here. | 这里还有孩子呢 |
[27:52] | Yuck! | 真难吃 |
[28:02] | Hey, how about that? They’re playing your song. | 怎么样 他们在放你们那首歌 |
[28:10] | No, not a chance. Uh-uh, no way. | 想都别想 不可能 |
[28:12] | Seeing the two of you out on the dance floor one last time, | 再看你们俩一起跳一次舞 |
[28:17] | that’s just what Jerry would have wanted. | 应该也是杰里的愿望吧 |
[28:22] | One dance. | 一支舞 |
[28:24] | One. | 就一支 |
[28:27] | And keep your hands above the waist. | 把你的手放在腰部以上 |
[29:01] | This is not a good idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[29:03] | It’s just… It’s too confusing for the boys. | 孩子们会无所适从的 |
[29:06] | And not for you? | 你不会吗 |
[29:12] | It’s Eddie. | 是埃迪 |
[29:14] | Eddie? | 埃迪 |
[29:17] | – How are you? – I wanted to thank you for helping me. | -你好吗 -我要谢谢你帮助我 |
[29:21] | I get a little… | 我有一点 |
[29:23] | You know, | 你知道的 |
[29:24] | when I’m off my meds. | 药没了就会那样 |
[29:25] | I am glad you’re feeling better. | 很高兴你感觉好点了 |
[29:27] | Is there anything more you can tell me about Jerry’s death? | 关于杰里的死你还有什么要跟我说的吗 |
[29:30] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道发生了什么事 |
[29:31] | I wish I did, I would tell you, I swear. | 如果我知道一定告诉你 我发誓 |
[29:33] | It’s all right, Eddie, let me just fix you up a little bit. | 没关系 埃迪 我帮你整理一下 |
[29:41] | – Is this yours? – It must be Jerry’s. | -这是你的吗 -肯定是杰里的 |
[29:43] | He gave me this suit. | 这件衣服是他给我的 |
[29:44] | Would you mind emptying out all the pockets? | 你能把口袋里的东西全掏出来吗 |
[29:47] | Yeah. | 行 |
[29:50] | Saint Jerry, forever the packrat. | 圣杰里 永远都喜欢收集小东西 |
[30:07] | Flaco Navarro. | 弗拉克·纳瓦罗 |
[30:08] | – The loan shark? – Know any other Flacos | -那个放高利贷的 -你还认识别的 |
[30:10] | that hang out at Miguel’s pool hall? | 在米格尔台球厅晃荡的弗拉克吗 |
[30:12] | Ruby said they were fine for money. | 鲁比说他们没有经济问题 |
[30:14] | Why would Jerry take a loan from him? | 为什么杰里要找他借钱 |
[30:15] | I don’t know. But I do know | 我不知道 但是我知道 |
[30:17] | that Flaco has skirted two murder prosecutions. | 弗拉克已经逃过了两次谋杀指控 |
[30:20] | Let’s make sure there isn’t a third. | 我们不要让他再逃过第三次 |
[30:31] | Flaco! | 弗拉克 |
[30:35] | What you want, cop? | 什么事 警官 |
[30:36] | A raise. | 打个招呼 |
[30:37] | A cohiba. | 抽支雪茄 |
[30:39] | Yasiel puig in pin stripes. Que pena que no es un yankee, eh? | 穿细条纹的古巴小子 可惜不是美国人 |
[30:43] | Eres Cubano? | 你是古巴人 |
[30:44] | Mitad, mother’s side. | 一半一半 我母亲那边是 |
[30:46] | Y tu? Tambien? | 你呢 也是吗 |
[30:48] | Yeah. | 是 |
[30:50] | I’m from Havana. | 我是哈瓦那人 |
[30:52] | You think that makes us hermanos? | 你觉得这就可以跟我称兄道弟吗 |
[30:53] | I think that makes us exactly what we are. | 我觉得这让我们都是同一类人 |
[30:56] | Two hard-working paisanos just trying to make it in the big city. | 两个辛勤工作 想在大城市谋生的同乡 |
[31:02] | Verdad. | 的确 |
[31:04] | What can I do for you? | 有什么能帮忙的 |
[31:12] | Jerry Patch. | 杰里·帕什 |
[31:13] | El Santo Jerry. | 圣杰里 |
[31:15] | I heard what happened. | 我听说了 |
[31:18] | Que tragedia, ah? | 真是个悲剧啊 |
[31:19] | Financial tragedy for you. | 对你也是个财务悲剧 |
[31:21] | He was a little behind on the payments. | 他还钱晚了点 |
[31:22] | – But you tuned him up a little bit? – No. | -但你教训了他 -没有 |
[31:26] | I was real patient with Jerry. | 我对杰里很有耐心 |
[31:28] | – I gave him time to make good. – Maybe you roughed him up. | -我给他宽限了时间 -也许你威胁他了 |
[31:31] | Showed him the steel, no lo querias matar, but… | 想给他点颜色看看 没想杀他 但是 |
[31:34] | – Accidents happen. – You’re not listening, cop. | -发生了意外 -你没听我说 警官 |
[31:37] | Jerry came to me. | 杰里来找我 |
[31:39] | He settled the debt. | 把钱都还上了 |
[31:41] | – Total? – Full balance. | -全部还上了吗 -全部 |
[31:43] | 10 grand. | 一万 |
[31:45] | Plus interest. | 加上利息 |
[31:46] | Que paquete, Flaco. | 别扯了 弗拉克 |
[31:48] | – Jerry was broke. – Not anymore. | -杰里已经破产了 -并没有 |
[31:52] | He said he got himself a silent partner. | 他说他找到了一个匿名股东 |
[32:02] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这不合理啊 |
[32:03] | Jerry never said anything about bringing on a partner. | 杰里从来没说过任何股东的事 |
[32:06] | I did all the books, he would have told me. | 账目都是我管的 这种事他会告诉我的 |
[32:09] | We heard he was some super rich, yuppie type. | 我们听说他是个超级富有的雅痞族 |
[32:11] | You saw it at the wake. | 你在守灵会上也看到了 |
[32:13] | There’s a lot of Wall Street guys that come to the bar. | 有很多华尔街人士来酒吧 |
[32:16] | Weekend warriors, they want to rub shoulders with real bikers, | 周末战士 他们想跟真正的车手一起混 |
[32:20] | while really they just ride around in limos. | 其实他们只是坐在豪华轿车里晃晃 |
[32:22] | Ruby, does anybody stand out? | 鲁比 有没有谁特别引人注目 |
[32:24] | The suits, they all look alike to me. | 他们穿着西装看起来都差不多 |
[32:27] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:30] | I really am sorry, Jake. | 真的很抱歉 杰克 |
[32:33] | I just wish I’d paid better attention, | 真希望我能多留意一点 |
[32:37] | I just… I don’t know what I wish. | 我…我也不知道我该怎么做 |
[32:44] | Wall Street is infested with rich guys in limousines, | 华尔街坐高级轿车的有钱人很多 |
[32:46] | but I have no idea how we find the right one. | 我不知道怎么才能找出要找的那个 |
[32:48] | Oh, I know exactly how. | 我知道怎么找 |
[32:51] | “Limo on a fire hydrant,” complete with license plate. | 消防栓旁边的豪华轿车 还有车牌号 |
[32:54] | XPD465 XPD 465. | |
[32:56] | Oh, thank you, Cyrus Speeler, | 谢谢你 塞勒斯·斯皮勒 |
[32:58] | you weird and wonderful aviculturist. | 你真是个又怪又棒的鸟类学家 |
[33:01] | Limousine owned by Lloyd Kramer. | 轿车属于劳埃德·克莱默 |
[33:03] | Oh wait. Oh, my god. | 等等 我的天 |
[33:05] | Do you know who he is? Because I do! | 你们知道他是谁吗 我知道哟 |
[33:07] | 劳埃德·克莱默 惊天崛起的财富与权力 | |
[33:13] | This is the, uh… | 这是… |
[33:14] | – The suit from the wake. – The billionaire suit from the wake. | -守灵会的衣服 -亿万富翁穿着守灵会的衣服 |
[33:17] | According to Manhattan Finance Weekly, | 《曼哈顿金融周报》说 |
[33:20] | “He is singularly responsible for turning | 他凭借一己之力进行主导 |
[33:22] | “lower Manhattan into a playground for the uber rich.” | 将曼哈顿下城区改造为超级富翁的乐园 |
[33:25] | He bought and demolished a boys and girls club on Rivington | 他买下了李文顿街的一个少年俱乐部 |
[33:28] | and turned it into a luxury high-rise. | 把它拆掉盖了一座豪华摩天楼 |
[33:30] | He paved paradise and put up a parking lot. | 他夷平了天堂 盖了个停车场 |
[33:36] | The man is a devil. | 这人真是个魔鬼 |
[33:38] | God, I hate him. | 天呐 我恨他 |
[33:38] | Not that you’re emotionally invested or anything. | 你可不能带着情绪查案 |
[33:40] | Why aren’t you is the question. | 我还纳闷你怎么不生气呢 |
[33:41] | Because I’m hung up on this little thing called evidence | 因为我坚信一个叫做证据的小东西 |
[33:44] | and its little buddy called motive. | 还有它那个名叫动机的小兄弟 |
[33:46] | He’s got a point, Laura. | 他说得对 劳拉 |
[33:48] | I mean, why would a guy like that kill Jerry? | 为什么那样一个人要杀害杰里呢 |
[33:50] | That building’s worth chump change to him. | 那栋房子对他不过九牛一毛 |
[33:51] | Here’s a reason, some uber developer’s gonna build 80 stories | 有一个原因 某个开发商打算在杰里的街区 |
[33:55] | of multimillion dollar apartments on Jerry’s block. | 花数百万美元建一栋八十层的高楼 |
[33:57] | Okay, so they needed his land. | 所以 他们需要他的土地 |
[33:59] | No, they needed his air. | 不 他们需要他的空间 |
[34:03] | Developers can only build | 开发商在一个街区 |
[34:05] | one of these monstrosities on each block. | 只能建一栋那样的庞然大物 |
[34:08] | So they need to buy the air rights | 所以他们必须向周边所有建筑 |
[34:10] | from all the other buildings to make sure they don’t build up. | 购买空间权 以确保它们不会加盖 |
[34:13] | They must be paying way more for the air rights than the buildings are worth. | 这项花费肯定比那些建筑的价值高得多 |
[34:16] | Ten times more. | 十倍 |
[34:18] | – That’s a lot of free money. – Unless you’re Jerry Patch, | -这是意外之财啊 -除非你是杰里·帕什 |
[34:20] | and you live for your Sunday brunch in the sunshine. | 只为周日阳光下的早午餐而活 |
[34:24] | He wouldn’t give that up for any amount of money. | 不管多少钱他都不会放弃这一点 |
[34:26] | Kramer must’ve known that, too. | 克莱默肯定也知道这一点了 |
[34:27] | So he had to strike now. | 所以他必须赶紧动手 |
[34:28] | Or lose out forever. | 不然就永远出局了 |
[34:32] | Go get him. | 去抓他 |
[34:35] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[34:48] | Hello, Lloyd. | 你好啊 劳埃德 |
[34:50] | – Who the hell are you? – Laura Diamond, NYPD. | -你谁啊 -劳拉·戴蒙德 纽约警局 |
[34:53] | Let’s go for a ride. | 一块儿逛逛吧 |
[34:55] | You need a ride? Hail a cab. | 想坐车 叫出租吧 |
[34:57] | I’ll even give you 20 bucks, how’s that? | 我甚至可以给你二十块 如何 |
[34:58] | Must be hard making ends meet on a civil servant’s salary. | 拿着公务员工资大概很容易入不敷出吧 |
[35:01] | It’s more than you’re gonna earn stamping license plates. | 比你即将要去冲压车牌照挣得多 |
[35:04] | Orange is the new black, Lloyd. | 你的新制服是橙色的 劳埃德 |
[35:06] | – Or haven’t you heard? – What the hell are you talking about? | -也许你还没听说 -你说什么呢 |
[35:14] | How we doing back there? | 后面进展得如何 |
[35:15] | Where the hell is my driver? | 我的司机去哪儿了 |
[35:16] | My partner convinced him to take the night off, | 我的搭档说服他休息一晚 |
[35:18] | something about outstanding warrants. | 关于什么未执行的逮捕证之类的 |
[35:20] | Do you know who I am? | 你知道我是谁吗 |
[35:21] | Detective Soto, let’s take Mr. Kramer here down to the Waterfront. | 索托警探 我们带克莱默先生去水边 |
[35:25] | Buckle up, Lloyd. | 系好安全带 劳埃德 |
[35:47] | Jerry came here every morning to fish. | 杰里每天早上都会来这里钓鱼 |
[35:50] | He ever tell you why? | 他有没有告诉过你为什么 |
[35:54] | ’cause he couldn’t bear to watch as greedy bastards | 因为他无法忍受贪婪的混蛋 |
[35:58] | squeezed in more skyscrapers. | 见缝插针地建起摩天大楼 |
[36:02] | Cut into the last rays of sunshine. | 挡住最后一缕阳光 |
[36:04] | Now you sound like Jerry. | 你这语气真像杰里 |
[36:06] | Talking about his rooftop. | 谈论他的屋顶 |
[36:08] | – I liked it up there. – So did I. | -我很喜欢那里 -我也喜欢 |
[36:11] | Spent some of my favorite Sundays up on that roof. | 我在那里度过了几个最美好的周末时光 |
[36:14] | So why would you ruin it by selling the air rights? | 那你为什么要出卖空间权毁掉它 |
[36:16] | – What are you talking about? – Really, Lloyd? | -你在说什么呢 -装什么傻 劳埃德 |
[36:18] | We checked with the city, you filed a partnership agreement. | 我们在市政厅查了 你提交了合伙协议 |
[36:21] | – Says you bought half of Jerry’s air rights. – For 10 grand. | -买了杰里一半的空间权 -只花了一万 |
[36:24] | You conned him. You must have heard about | 你骗了他 你肯定听说过 |
[36:27] | the plan to develop Jerry’s block. | 要开发杰里街区的计划 |
[36:29] | You had to have known what those air rights were really worth. | 你肯定知道那些空间权的真正价值 |
[36:32] | Yeah, that’s right. | 没错 |
[36:33] | And I went to Ruby and Jerry | 我去找了鲁比和杰里 |
[36:34] | and said if they move fast they could cash in big. | 说他们如果动作快可以发一大笔财 |
[36:37] | Jerry could have done a lot of good with that money, right? | 杰里可以用那笔钱做很多事 对吗 |
[36:41] | He wasn’t interested. | 可他完全没兴趣 |
[36:43] | – How did you change his mind? – I didn’t. | -那你是怎么让他改变主意的 -我没有 |
[36:45] | Couple of weeks later, | 几个星期后 |
[36:46] | Jerry said he was in trouble with a loan shark. | 杰里说一个放高利贷的人找他麻烦 |
[36:48] | I offered to pay off the debt, | 我提出要帮他还钱 |
[36:50] | but Jerry’s too proud to take charity, | 可杰里自尊心太强不接受救济 |
[36:51] | even though he gave all his money away. | 虽然他的钱都拿去救济别人了 |
[36:54] | So instead… | 所以 |
[36:55] | He sold you half of his air rights. | 他卖给你一半的空间权 |
[36:57] | And my 50%? | 我的那一半 |
[36:59] | It’s worthless. | 毫无价值 |
[37:01] | The developer won’t pay bubkes for half the rights. | 开发商不会为了一半空间权掏钱的 |
[37:04] | It’s all or nothing. | 要么全部 要么拉倒 |
[37:06] | That’s why you killed Jerry. | 所以你杀了杰里 |
[37:08] | To get the other half. | 为了得到另一半 |
[37:11] | I don’t get anything out of Jerry’s death. | 杰里的死没有给我带来任何好处 |
[37:15] | The remaining half is in his estate. | 剩下的一半是他的财产 |
[37:23] | You can’t have three halves. | 不可能有第三个一半 |
[37:25] | Sorry? | 你说什么 |
[37:28] | No… | 不 |
[37:31] | I am. | 是我该抱歉 |
[37:37] | Aw, you’re an answer to a prayer. | 真是心想事成 |
[37:40] | I hate to drink alone. | 我不喜欢独饮 |
[37:44] | My dining room table never looks this clean. | 我的餐桌从没这么干净过 |
[37:46] | Just gotta use the right product. | 你得用对产品 |
[37:48] | And lots of elbow grease. | 而且使劲地擦 |
[37:50] | But when we came to tell you about Jerry, | 可我们过来告诉你杰里的事时 |
[37:52] | you were using a heavy duty cleanser. | 你正在用强力清洁剂 |
[37:55] | I thought, well, soap’s soap. | 我总觉得 肥皂都一样 |
[37:57] | But you know better, don’t you? | 但你很了解 对吗 |
[37:59] | – Guess I must’ve been upset. – No. | -我一定是太难过了 -不 |
[38:02] | You were making sure there was no gunshot residue on your hands. | 你是在确保自己手上没有火药残留 |
[38:07] | How could you kill the man that you loved for 30 years? | 你怎么能杀害自己爱了三十年的男人 |
[38:11] | Jer always said you were a sharp one. | 杰一直说你很敏锐 |
[38:17] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[38:18] | You can’t have three halves. | 不可能有第三个一半 |
[38:20] | Jerry sold half of his air rights to Lloyd. | 杰里把他的一半空间权卖给了劳埃德 |
[38:24] | You didn’t get a piece of the pie. | 你没有分到一杯羹 |
[38:27] | I would’ve been pissed off, too. | 换了我也会恼火的 |
[38:28] | It’s nothing new. | 没什么新鲜的 |
[38:31] | Jer gave everything we owned away, including my future. | 杰把我们的一切都给出去了 包括我的未来 |
[38:35] | – I was so angry. – You could’ve left. | -我太生气了 -你可以离开的 |
[38:37] | – With nothing? Like you did? – Yes! | -两手空空 就像你一样吗 -是的 |
[38:40] | I put in decades of blood, sweat and tears. | 我流了这么多年的血汗和眼泪 |
[38:43] | I deserve something out of it. | 我应该得到回报 |
[38:45] | I tried to talk sense into him, but that old fool! | 我试着跟他好好谈谈 可那个老顽固 |
[38:48] | He went and he gave our future away for nothing! | 他把我们的未来白白给出去了 |
[38:52] | So you shot him. | 所以你开枪杀了他 |
[38:54] | Just like that? | 就像那样吗 |
[38:55] | It broke my heart. | 我也很难过 |
[38:58] | But I had to take care of myself. | 但我必须自立自强 |
[39:02] | No man is going to… | 没有任何男人可以… |
[39:07] | Please tell me that you understand, Laura? | 请告诉我你能理解 劳拉 |
[39:11] | Even if I did, | 就算我能 |
[39:13] | it wouldn’t make this any easier. | 也不会让这件事更好受 |
[39:22] | You’re under arrest | 你被捕了 |
[39:24] | for the murder of Jerry Patch. | 罪名是谋杀杰里·帕什 |
[39:37] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[39:39] | I was too close to this one. | 我带着情绪查案了 |
[39:42] | I didn’t even consider Ruby as a suspect. | 我甚至没想过鲁比会有嫌疑 |
[39:45] | Me neither. | 我也没想过 |
[39:47] | But, Laura, you did it. You closed the case. | 但是劳拉 你做到了 你结案了 |
[39:50] | You did just what you promised Jerry. | 你做到了你答应杰里的事 |
[39:52] | I just wish I felt better about it. | 我只希望我能感觉好一点 |
[39:54] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[39:58] | Did we just agree on something? | 我们刚刚算是达成了点共识吗 |
[40:08] | Pray for a miracle. | 祈祷奇迹发生吧 |
[40:12] | Thanks for stopping by. | 谢谢你能过来 |
[40:13] | No need to thank me. | 不用谢我 |
[40:15] | – I am here for my check. – Oh, right. | -我是来拿支票的 -对了 |
[40:20] | – Is this a joke? – No. | -你是在开玩笑吗 -不 |
[40:22] | Pre-payment for the next six months. | 预付今后六个月的钱 |
[40:26] | – Blood money. – Okay, can you stop | -血腥钱 -拜托你能不要 |
[40:27] | throwing out the misplaced political babble for 10 seconds. | 一直甩这些乱七八糟的政治言论吗 |
[40:32] | It’s an advance. | 这是预付款 |
[40:33] | You’re hired. | 你被雇佣了 |
[40:35] | The boys like you. | 孩子们喜欢你 |
[40:36] | I… | 我 |
[40:37] | Like… You. | 也喜欢你 |
[40:39] | And over time I will learn to trust you, | 随着时间推移 我会学着信任你 |
[40:43] | implicitly, but for now, | 可是现在 |
[40:45] | cut a mother some slack! | 体谅一下当妈的吧 |
[40:53] | We’re making collages of slain civil rights leaders tomorrow. | 我们明天要制作被害民权领袖的拼贴画 |
[40:57] | I’ll need glue. | 我需要胶水 |
[41:02] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[41:11] | Are you kidding me! | 开什么玩笑 |
[41:13] | We’re in the safety zone! | 我们在安全地带 |