时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I have… not comment. | 我…无可奉告 |
[00:05] | Not comment now. I’m happy to talk about | 无可奉告 我愿意谈论 |
[00:07] | marriage equality. | 婚姻平等问题 |
[00:08] | I’m happy to talk about tax incentive for small businesses. | 我愿意讨论小企业税收激励政策 |
[00:11] | But I refuse to talk about these baseless allegations. | 但是我拒绝讨论这些毫无根据的指控 |
[00:15] | Yes. According to my anonymous source, | 对 根据匿名消息 |
[00:17] | Congressman Jameson had an extra-marital affair | 詹姆逊议员与现年26岁的竞选员工 |
[00:20] | with a 26-year-old campaign staffer, Caitlin Coyne. | 凯特琳·科因之间有婚外情 |
[00:24] | He, of course, denies the affair. | 当然 他否认婚外情的存在 |
[00:25] | We’ll see how this evolves | 明晚我将会 |
[00:27] | when I sit down for an exclusive live interview | 独家直播采访那位传言中的情妇 |
[00:29] | tomorrow night with the alleged mistress. | 之后我们再来关注事件的进展 |
[00:32] | Taxi for two boys! | 俩小子的出租来了 |
[00:37] | Whoa, what is going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[00:39] | The boys have “Guess- what-I-am” presentation in science class today. | 今天孩子们科学课上有个”猜猜我是谁”的表演 |
[00:43] | Guess when I found out? | 你猜我什么时候才知道的 |
[00:45] | Today. | 就今天 |
[00:46] | A tumor? | 这是扮肿瘤吗 |
[00:48] | Octopus. | 是章鱼 |
[00:51] | Well… | 这个啊… |
[00:53] | – Not even gonna guess. – Hedgehog. | -猜都不想猜 -豪猪 |
[00:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
[00:58] | Mom fail. They’re gonna repossess my PTA card. | 我做得不好 他们又会收回我的家教协会卡 |
[01:02] | Uh, okay. So this might not be the best time to ask you this, but… | 好吧 可能现在问你这个不是很合适… |
[01:06] | No. No, no, no. It’s my day off, | 不不不 今天我休息 |
[01:08] | and I have a spa Groupon that expires today. | 而且我的按摩团购券今天就要过期了 |
[01:11] | All right. But this is a big one. | 但这次是个大案子 |
[01:12] | This is the Jameson scandal. | 詹姆逊丑闻案啊 |
[01:14] | Does anyone even consider a politician | 现在政客出轨 |
[01:16] | cheating on his wife a scandal anymore? | 还算是丑闻吗 |
[01:18] | – No. – Where’s the water bottles? | -不 -水瓶呢 |
[01:19] | Affair hasn’t even been confirmed. | 现在还不确定他到底有没有出轨 |
[01:21] | Did you run that spin in cheaty husband camp? | 你专门负责为出轨老公说好话吗 |
[01:23] | Jameson himself was down at 1 Police Plaza this morning, | 詹姆逊今早在一号警察广场出现过 |
[01:27] | says he didn’t do it. | 声称自己没有出轨 |
[01:28] | Oh! Guy says he didn’t cheat and you believe him. | 他说自己没出轨你就相信啊 |
[01:30] | Who are you? Me? | 你是谁 我吗 |
[01:31] | OK, but… | 可是… |
[01:32] | The commissioner thinks this might be a setup for extortion. | 署长觉得这可能是勒索陷害案件 |
[01:34] | Campaign is in our precinct so we caught the case. | 因为竞选刚好在我们辖区 所以案子归我们 |
[01:38] | Now, I need you to follow the staffer. | 所以我需要你去跟着那个员工 |
[01:40] | Ah. Two words. “Spa” and “Day.” | 两个词 按摩 休假 |
[01:43] | Laura. You are my best detective. | 劳拉 你是我手下最棒的警探 |
[01:46] | You’ve got skills that I just don’t have. | 你有一些我没有的技巧 |
[01:48] | – Oh, please. – Okay, fine. | -拜托 -好吧 |
[01:50] | You can follow her into the bathroom. I can’t. | 你可以跟着她进厕所 可是我不行 |
[01:52] | You know who else has that super special ability | 你知道谁还有跟着女人进厕所 |
[01:54] | to follow a woman into a bathroom? | 这一特殊能力吗 |
[01:57] | Any woman. | 任何女人 |
[01:58] | Even Meredith qualifies. | 连梅雷迪思都可以 |
[02:00] | Nicholas, where is the sight word test? | 尼古拉斯 常见词测试题呢 |
[02:02] | I know that I signed it. | 我不是都签过名了吗 |
[02:03] | The hamster ate it. | 被仓鼠吃了 |
[02:05] | The hamster died six weeks ago, thanks for noticing. | 仓鼠六周前就死了 谢谢提醒 |
[02:08] | I will take care of the boys. | 我会照顾孩子们 |
[02:10] | Look, I need you on this one. | 这个案子真的需要你 |
[02:13] | You’re my best detective. | 你是我最优秀的警探 |
[02:15] | You say that like it’s a good thing. | 你说得好像这是件好事一样 |
[02:45] | Hello, Caitlin. | 你好 凯特琳 |
[02:46] | – Caitlin! – Tell us what’s going on? | -凯特琳 -说说是怎么回事吧 |
[02:47] | Caitlin, over here! | 凯特琳 看这边 |
[02:52] | We’re live! We’re live, right now! | 现场直播 现场直播 |
[02:55] | C’mon, Caitlin! | 拜托 凯特琳 |
[03:14] | Wait up! | 等等 |
[03:16] | Gonna get stuck on a train with wall-to-wall paparazzi. | 会被一大群狗仔堵在车上的 |
[03:21] | Dumb move, Caitlin. | 这招太笨了 凯特琳 |
[03:29] | Unless… | 除非… |
[03:45] | Oh, yes, you did. | 猜对了 果然 |
[03:47] | Not so dumb after all. | 看来也没那么笨啊 |
[04:02] | …over here! | …这边 |
[04:09] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[04:14] | – This is it! -Welcome to The Hunger Games. | -就是这个 -欢迎来到《饥饿游戏》 |
[04:37] | – This is my rack. – Oh, which piece? | -这架子上的是我的 -哪件 |
[04:40] | All of it. | 都是 |
[04:41] | – You can’t do that. – Yes, I can. | -别开玩笑了 -不是玩笑 |
[04:44] | One, two, three. Called it. | 一二三 就是我的 |
[04:46] | This woman’s hoarding! | 这人在恶意囤货 |
[04:48] | Wait, no, no, no, wait. No, this is my rack. | 不不不 这架子衣服是我的 |
[04:50] | No, wait. Hold it. | 不 等等 等一下 |
[04:52] | Whoa. Hey, whoa, back off. | 我说你 走开 |
[04:54] | Oh, my gosh. Okay. Man down. | 天哪 有人倒下 |
[05:01] | I called it. | 这件是我的 |
[05:03] | Nice get. | 这件不错 |
[05:04] | Eh, you take it. | 你拿走吧 |
[05:06] | I love the color, but, | 我喜欢这个颜色 但是 |
[05:08] | I haven’t done the spaghetti straps | 自从我在舞会上走光后 |
[05:09] | since my wardrobe malfunction at prom. | 我就不穿这种细肩带的裙子了 |
[05:12] | Think it will go with my cape? | 你觉得跟我的披肩搭吗 |
[05:13] | – I think it’s a nightgown. – I know it’s a nightgown. | -这是条睡衣吧 -我知道这是条睡衣 |
[05:17] | – Sorry, I’m being too… – Honest? | -抱歉 我太… -坦率吗 |
[05:19] | No, I love it. It doesn’t happen too often. | 不 我喜欢 很少有这么坦率的人 |
[05:22] | And especially at a sample sale. | 尤其是在样品特卖会上 |
[05:26] | Honesty hasn’t been my strong suit lately. | 我最近并不够坦率 |
[05:29] | But at some point, | 不过某种程度上 |
[05:32] | I gotta face the music. | 我决定承担后果了 |
[06:13] | – What do you got? – New skirt, 60% off. | -有什么收获 -四折买了条新裙子 |
[06:16] | I also just had a moment with her. | 我还跟她交流了一会儿 |
[06:17] | She seemed nice, not very Paula Jones-y. | 她人挺好的 不像葆拉·琼斯那种类型 |
[06:19] | Doesn’t mean she’s not. | 那不代表她不是 |
[06:22] | Wait. She’s been standing there too long. | 等等 她在那里站了好久 |
[06:25] | This might be a meet-up. | 可能要跟谁见面 |
[06:48] | Someone call an ambulance! | 谁叫辆救护车 |
[06:53] | Hold on! Caitlin? | 挺住 凯特琳 |
[06:55] | Stay with me. | 坚持住 |
[06:57] | Guys, get back! | 所有人 都退后 |
[07:08] | She looked nervous. | 她当时似乎很紧张 |
[07:10] | I don’t think she had any idea that her life was in danger. | 我觉得她没想到自己会有生命危险 |
[07:14] | I was right there. | 我当时就在那里 |
[07:15] | I mean, right there. | 就站在那里 |
[07:17] | Wasn’t your fault, all right? | 不是你的错 好吗 |
[07:19] | Detective, Detective, hi. | 警探 警探 你好 |
[07:20] | Hey, so, Caitlin Coyne, died in your arms. | 凯特琳·科因 死在你的怀里 |
[07:22] | Can I ask you some questions? | 可以问你些问题吗 |
[07:23] | No, but you can answer one. | 不行 但你可以回答一个问题 |
[07:25] | Who was your source on the Jameson story? | 詹姆逊的事你是听谁说的 |
[07:28] | You think I’m gonna give up a confidential source? | 你觉得我会交出一个秘密消息线人吗 |
[07:30] | When it can be a murder suspect, hell, yeah. | 如果对方可能是谋杀案嫌疑人时 没错 |
[07:32] | You ever heard of obstruction of justice? | 你听说过妨碍司法公正吗 |
[07:33] | Hell yeah. You ever heard of the journalist’s shield law? | 当然 你听说过记者的消息源保护法吗 |
[07:36] | Start talking or move on. | 要么交代 要么滚蛋 |
[07:41] | There was a single shot to the chest fired at close range. | 近距离一枪击中胸部 |
[07:43] | They probably used a silencer. | 他们可能用了消音器 |
[07:45] | The tech said they found the shell casing 10 feet from the body. | 技术组说弹壳在离尸体十英尺的地方 |
[07:48] | Well, at least the shooter chose | 至少枪手选了一处 |
[07:49] | the most surveilled spot in all of New York City. | 全纽约市监控最多的地方 |
[07:52] | So we just need to get a warrant on every camera | 我们只需申请一份搜查令 |
[07:54] | that even thinks about looking in this direction. | 搜查能看到这个方向的所有监控头 |
[07:57] | Got her home address. I’ll go check out her place. | 收到她家地址 我去看看她家 |
[07:59] | – I’m gonna go talk to the congressman. – All right. | -我去跟议员谈谈 -好的 |
[08:09] | None of this makes any sense. | 这一切根本说不通 |
[08:11] | All the rumors, now this? | 那些流言 现在又出这种事 |
[08:12] | By this, you mean your mistress being shot dead in Times Square? | 你是指你的情妇在时代广场被枪杀吗 |
[08:15] | – Alleged mistress. – Are you his lawyer? | -绯闻情妇 -你是他的律师吗 |
[08:17] | Any objection to me asking about an alibi? | 我询问他的不在场证明 你要提出抗议吗 |
[08:20] | I was at a pancake breakfast | 我整个早上都在 |
[08:21] | at the Children’s Initiative all morning. | 儿童联盟吃烤薄饼早餐 |
[08:23] | Maybe you didn’t pull the trigger yourself, but call me crazy, | 也许你没亲自开枪 但目前情况是 |
[08:25] | it sure does look bad that the one person | 唯一能证实谣言的人死了 |
[08:27] | who could verify the adultery rumors winds up dead. | 你会觉得我的怀疑是信口雌黄吗 |
[08:29] | You got this all wrong. | 你完全搞错了 |
[08:31] | Caitlin was the one person who could have cleared my name. | 凯特琳是唯一能还我清白的人 |
[08:33] | Well, now she can’t. She’s conveniently in the morgue. | 现在不行了 她躺在了停尸房里 |
[08:36] | I didn’t have an affair. There’s no way. | 我没搞外遇 绝对没有 |
[08:39] | We’re not judging your behavior, Congressman. | 我们没有指责你的行为 议员先生 |
[08:41] | Captain, I’m telling you… | 警监 我告诉你 |
[08:44] | There is no physical way. | 我身体不行 |
[08:49] | Equipment… | 设备… |
[08:52] | problems. | 有问题 |
[08:54] | Well, I hope you’ll forgive the intrusion | 希望你能原谅我的失礼 |
[08:56] | – but even that is gonna need verification. – You’ll get it. | -但即便如此也需要核实 -我会给你的 |
[09:00] | My doctor can send my records. | 医生可以把我的病历发给你 |
[09:02] | But please be discreet. This could end my career. | 但请谨慎行事 这可能会结束我的政治生涯 |
[09:05] | If it’s not ended already. | 如果现在还没结束的话 |
[09:06] | If the affair was a lie, | 如果外遇的事是谎言 |
[09:07] | then why was Caitlin named as the other woman? | 为什么凯特琳会被称作第三者 |
[09:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:10] | But I can’t believe Caitlin had anything to do with it. | 但我不相信凯特琳与此事有关 |
[09:14] | She was a genuinely good person. | 她是个真诚高尚的人 |
[09:18] | I mean, ask anyone, she lit up the room. | 随便问谁 她总是那个调动气氛的人 |
[09:21] | We lived together since law school, but, | 在法学院时我们是室友 但… |
[09:23] | I hadn’t seen much of her | 但从她开始当竞选志愿者后 |
[09:24] | since she started volunteering on the campaign. | 我就没怎么见过她了 |
[09:26] | So, she spent a lot of late nights at the Jameson camp? | 她在詹姆逊竞选时经常深夜才回来 |
[09:29] | – Did she talk about him? – No. Not how you’re thinking. | -她谈起过他吗 -不 不是你想的那样 |
[09:32] | Not how everyone is thinking. | 不是大家想的那样 |
[09:33] | I mean, she talked about his causes and his social reform. | 她会谈论他的诉讼案件和社会改革 |
[09:36] | – That was it. – Was she seeing anyone? | -但仅此而已 -她有和谁约会吗 |
[09:38] | She made a choice to focus on work | 她加入保护公正基金会后 |
[09:40] | when she got hired at the Justice Defense Fund. | 就决定要把精力集中在工作上 |
[09:42] | She worked for a guy named Walters. | 她为一个叫沃特斯的男人工作 |
[09:44] | That was her dream job. | 这是她梦想的工作 |
[09:45] | I’m gonna need an address. | 我需要他的地址 |
[09:47] | – Here. – Thanks. | -给你 -多谢 |
[09:49] | She bombed the LSATs, SATs, | 她的高考和法学院入学考试都考砸了 |
[09:53] | but she worked her butt off | 但她拼了命 |
[09:53] | and graduated magna from Fordham Law. | 从福特汉姆大学法学院拿到了优异学位 |
[09:56] | Heather, I hate to ask you this, | 海瑟 很抱歉问你这个问题 |
[09:57] | but where were you today at noon? | 你今天中午在哪里 |
[10:00] | In my firm’s library. | 在我公司的图书室 |
[10:02] | Look, I am the last person that would ever hurt Caitlin. | 我是最不可能伤害凯特琳的人 |
[10:06] | She was my best friend. | 她是我最好的朋友 |
[10:10] | I would do anything for her. | 我会为她做任何事 |
[10:15] | Where were you when you heard, Mr. Walters? | 你听说案件时在哪里 沃特斯先生 |
[10:17] | I was in an immigration hearing all morning, | 我整个上午都在移民局参加听证会 |
[10:20] | and when I came out, I saw the news feed in the lobby. | 我一出来 就在大厅看见了新闻 |
[10:24] | It’s impossibly painful. Caitlin was like family to us. | 难以置信的痛苦 凯特琳就像我们的家人 |
[10:28] | Did she have any disgruntled clients? | 她有没有闹情绪的客户 |
[10:30] | You know, Detective, | 你知道吗 警探 |
[10:31] | the people who come to this clinic are used to losing, | 来这里的人们都习惯了失去 |
[10:35] | and so if somebody like Caitlin fights for them, | 所以凯特琳这样的人为他们争取 |
[10:38] | they’ve really already won. | 他们已经算是赢了 |
[10:40] | Wow! You won debate nationals? | 哇 你赢得了全国辩论大赛 |
[10:44] | Guilty as charged. | 控告如实 |
[10:45] | “Resolved, | 综上所述 |
[10:47] | that the federal government should establish and finance | 联邦政府应该建立并资助 |
[10:50] | administrative departments | 一些管理部门 |
[10:53] | to control air and water pollution in the United States.” | 来控制美国的空气和水质污染 |
[10:58] | Crushed Bronx Science to pieces. | 辩得布朗克斯科技高中一败涂地 |
[11:01] | I was on varsity debate in 12th grade. | 我高三时参加了大学生辩论赛 |
[11:03] | We lost in octo-finals at State. | 止步八强 |
[11:06] | Andrew Cohen, of course, blames me | 当然了 安德鲁·科恩责怪我 |
[11:09] | even though he was the one that dropped topicality in rebuttal. | 可是他在反驳环节忘记了时事性 |
[11:12] | Nerd. | 书呆子 |
[11:13] | Actually, public speaking is what brought me to Caitlin. | 实际上 也是公众演讲让我认识了凯特琳 |
[11:17] | I judged her in moot court at Fordham, | 我在福特汉姆大学的模拟法庭担任法官 |
[11:21] | immediately hired her as an intern, | 立即决定招聘她来实习 |
[11:23] | right here at Justice Defense. | 来保护公正基金会 |
[11:24] | She was our rising star. | 她是我们的明日之星 |
[11:27] | If she was such a star, | 如果她当真这么优秀 |
[11:28] | why would you let her go off to work on the Jameson campaign? | 你为什么放她去为詹姆逊的竞选工作 |
[11:31] | Well, I worked on the last Jameson campaign. | 我为上一届詹姆逊的竞选工作过 |
[11:33] | In fact, I was on his short list for a judgeship. | 其实 我在他的法官决选名单上 |
[11:36] | He’s a social reform advocate, | 他倡导社会改革 |
[11:38] | so I thought he would be a perfect match for Caitlin, | 所以从凯特琳的政治态度考虑 |
[11:41] | given her politics. | 我认为他们很契合 |
[11:42] | Do you have any suspicions about Jameson? | 对于詹姆逊你有什么怀疑的地方吗 |
[11:44] | Not in the slightest. He’s a delightful man. | 完全没有 他是个很不错的人 |
[11:46] | More to the point, I simply cannot see Caitlin | 更重要的是 我认为凯特琳不可能 |
[11:50] | throwing away a promising career to | 用前途无量的事业来换取 |
[11:53] | be the affair of the week punchline for late night talk shows. | 一周深夜脱口秀的出轨笑料 |
[11:58] | Do you have any idea who might have started those rumors? | 你认为谁有可能最先散布那些谣言 |
[12:00] | I would take a hard look at | 建议你们好好查查 |
[12:03] | that so-called journalist, Store. | 那个所谓的记者 斯托尔 |
[12:07] | That guy would do anything for a headline. | 那个家伙会为了抢头条做任何事 |
[12:10] | Anyway, I’m sorry, I have a deposition. | 总之 不好意思 我要上庭作证了 |
[12:13] | You can stay here, | 你们可以留在这里 |
[12:15] | drink your coffee, | 喝点咖啡 |
[12:16] | and let me know if I can help you in any way. | 如果有什么我能帮上忙的 请告诉我 |
[12:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:23] | Caitlin looked like she was meeting someone at Times Square. | 凯特琳当时像要与谁在时代广场见面 |
[12:25] | It could have been Store. | 有可能就是斯托尔 |
[12:26] | He was the first reporter on the scene. | 他是第一个到案发现场的记者 |
[12:28] | A little too convenient? | 会不会有点太迅速了 |
[12:29] | – Let’s get Max to pull everything from… – Done. | -让麦克斯找找… -搞定 |
[12:38] | So, that’s the last of Store’s blog posts, phone records, | 这些是斯托尔最近的博客内容 电话记录 |
[12:41] | and, uh… Oh, it looks like | 看起来… |
[12:42] | you’re almost done with the credit card statements. | 你已经快看完了信用卡对账单 |
[12:44] | – And it appears the chicken shumai. – Knock yourself out. | -那个好像是鸡肉烧麦 -随便吃 |
[12:47] | You wanna laugh? Look at this. | 看这个多好笑 |
[12:49] | AOL. | 美国在线 |
[12:50] | My grandmother canceled AOL back in the ’90s | 我奶奶九十年代都注销了美国在线 |
[12:52] | but we might have something here. | 不过我们似乎发现了什么 |
[12:54] | Store drops 350 bucks at Dahlia’s Tea Room | 斯托尔每周二和周三像定时一样 |
[12:57] | every Tuesday and Thursday like clockwork. | 在达利娅茶室花费三百五十美元 |
[12:59] | That’s a lot of Darjeeling. | 大吉岭茶喝得不少啊 |
[13:02] | Laura and I are going to join him for a little Tuesday tea time. | 我和劳拉去体验一下他的周二下午茶时间 |
[13:14] | Do you hear that silence? | 你听见这寂静了吗 |
[13:16] | It’s the sound of my spa Groupon expiring. | 是我的按摩团购过期的声音 |
[13:19] | I’ll let you know if I see Store. | 斯托尔出现我就告诉你 |
[13:21] | Every time a Groupon expires, a kitten dies. | 每个团购过期就像一只小猫死去 |
[13:27] | Whoa! Okay. | 天呐 好吧 |
[13:34] | – You need a menu? – You need pants? | -你需要菜单吗 -你需要裤子吗 |
[13:38] | This ain’t your momma’s BDSM club. | 这可不是你妈妈的BDSM俱乐部 |
[13:40] | I have no idea what those initials stand for | 我完全不知道那几个字母啥意思 |
[13:42] | but I’m pretty sure you’re right about my momma. | 不过你对我妈的看法还是很对的 |
[13:45] | What can I get for $350? | 350块的项目包括什么 |
[13:48] | 30 minutes of bondage. | 三十分钟的受虐 |
[13:50] | For beginners. | 专为入门者准备 |
[13:52] | For $350? | 这就要350块 |
[13:54] | Does that come with a gift bag? | 会送礼品袋吗 |
[13:56] | And a pony? | 是不是还送匹小马 |
[13:56] | No, no, no, no. I don’t want the pony. | 不不不 我不想要小马 |
[13:59] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[14:00] | Mistress Alex will be right with you. | 艾利克斯小姐会陪你一起 |
[14:02] | First door on your left. | 左边第一间 |
[14:04] | Let’s split up. | 我们分头行动 |
[14:07] | Mistress Alex will be right with you. | 艾利克斯小姐会陪你一起 |
[14:11] | That’s what I’m afraid of. | 就怕这个 |
[14:21] | Hey, I still got five minutes. | 我还剩五分钟呢 |
[14:35] | And this little piggy went to bondage. | 这小蠢货还来受虐 |
[14:36] | Vaya Con Dios. | 见上帝去吧 |
[14:47] | Stay down. I’m taking over. | 继续趴着 我来接手 |
[14:49] | Go Momma Matrix! | 上吧 容嬷嬷 |
[14:50] | Yes, Mistress. | 遵命 夫人 |
[14:51] | Are you here to punish me? | 你是来惩罚我的吗 |
[14:53] | Depends. | 要看情况了 |
[14:54] | Have you misbehaved? | 你有做错事吗 |
[14:55] | Oh, yes, I misbehaved. | 当然 我有做错事 |
[14:57] | – Cheated? – Yes. | -骗了人吗 -对 |
[14:59] | – Lied? – Yes. | -撒了谎吗 -对 |
[15:01] | – Hurt people? -Yes. | -伤害了别人 -对 |
[15:02] | Yes, yes. Oh, yes! | 对 对 好爽 |
[15:04] | A lot. I need to be punished. | 我做了太多坏事 需要被狠狠惩罚 |
[15:07] | Tell your cellmate at Rikers. | 跟里克岛的狱友说去吧 |
[15:10] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你怎么会来这里 |
[15:12] | You fabricated a story about Caitlin | 你一手捏造了关于凯特琳的谣言 |
[15:14] | and hours later, she was shot dead. | 几小时后 她被枪杀身亡 |
[15:16] | That makes you the prime suspect. | 所以你是主要嫌犯 |
[15:18] | Are you kidding me? You’ve got nothing. | 开什么玩笑 你一点证据都没有 |
[15:21] | – No, please. I swear I didn’t kill Caitlin. – Prove it. | -不 拜托 我发誓我没有杀凯特琳 -证明 |
[15:23] | Or I’m dragging you out of | 否则我就把你从这拖出去 |
[15:24] | here in your dog collar and tighty-whities. | 让你戴着狗项圈 穿着三角裤 |
[15:26] | No, please, don’t… | 不 求你了 不要 |
[15:32] | – Listen. – Mr. Store. This is Caitlin Coyne. | -你听 -斯托尔 我是凯特琳·科因 |
[15:36] | I had an affair with Mike Jameson | 我和迈克·詹姆逊有婚外情 |
[15:37] | and I want to tell you the whole story. | 我要把全部事实告诉你 |
[15:51] | I had to give my eyes a bath last night, but good news. | 昨晚的代价是洗眼睛 不过有好消息 |
[15:54] | Store finally gave up his source. | 斯托尔终于交代了他的消息来源 |
[15:56] | – Caitlin. – So wait, she did have the affair? | -凯特琳 -所以 她真的跟议员有一腿 |
[15:58] | – No. – Confused. | -并没有 -我不懂 |
[16:00] | Listen. | 你听 |
[16:02] | I had sex with Mike Jameson at the El Rey Hotel | 四月十二号 我跟迈克·詹姆逊在艾尔雷酒店 |
[16:04] | on April 12th. | 发生了关系 |
[16:06] | He pulled down the straps on my dress | 他扯下了我裙子的肩带 |
[16:08] | and started kissing my shoulders. | 开始亲吻我的双肩 |
[16:10] | The problem is, the El Rey didn’t open until El May. | 问题在于 艾尔雷是在五月才开张的 |
[16:13] | So, you think she made it all up? | 所以你觉得这都是她编的 |
[16:15] | Now listen to this last call that came in after the story broke. | 你再听事情曝光之后的最后一通电话 |
[16:19] | I have evidence that you need to see. | 我有证据 你一定要看看 |
[16:21] | Bring it to the interview. Don’t show anyone before then. | 采访时带过来 之前不要给任何人看 |
[16:24] | Don’t worry. It’s completely sub rosa. | 别担心 完全是sub rosa |
[16:26] | Sub rosa. Lawyer term. Latin for secret. | “sub rosa” 律师术语 秘密的拉丁语说法 |
[16:29] | So this was some sort of political dirty trick? | 所以这是一种肮脏的政治把戏吗 |
[16:31] | Someone paying her to lie? | 有人花钱让她撒谎了吗 |
[16:32] | I have Max looking into her financials. | 我让麦克斯去查她的账了 |
[16:34] | Meanwhile I’m gonna go talk to the person who has the most to gain | 同时我要去找詹姆逊失败后获利最大的人 |
[16:36] | if Jameson loses. His opponent. | 他的竞选对手 |
[16:38] | You’re not meeting Big Bill McGuire on your own. | 你不能一个人去见大比尔·麦圭尔 |
[16:40] | He’s a bit uptight. | 他很暴躁的 |
[16:42] | Well, his campaign stop isn’t. | 他演讲时可不能暴躁 |
[16:56] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[17:06] | I think I might have accidentally twerked. | 我似乎意外地跳了段扭臀舞 |
[17:09] | That was no accident. | 还真不是意外 |
[17:11] | There’s McGuire. | 麦圭尔在那儿 |
[17:12] | …And we all have our traditions. | 我们都有各自的传统 |
[17:15] | You have Diwali and I have “Di Super Bowl”. | 你们有排灯节[印度节日] 我有超级碗 |
[17:19] | Remind me to give a donation to the Jameson campaign. | 记得提醒我给詹姆逊的竞选捐款 |
[17:22] | Look, we’re all New Yorkers. | 我们都是纽约人 |
[17:24] | So you’ll be glad to know | 大家一定会很乐意知道 |
[17:25] | I spent the last week at the Geneva Summit | 我上个周末都在日内瓦峰会上 |
[17:27] | talking about economic reform. | 讨论经济改革事宜 |
[17:29] | Switzerland’s a pretty good alibi. | 瑞士确实是相当好的不在场证明 |
[17:31] | And I will not rest until I bring that reform to you, | 为了把改革带给纽约的诸位好公民 |
[17:34] | the good people of New York. | 我会坚持不懈努力奋斗 |
[17:40] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你他妈怎么想的 |
[17:42] | I had a better PA system on my high school forensics team. | 我高中辩论会的音响系统都比这个好 |
[17:44] | I’m so sorry, Bill. We could try to get a new system before… | 很抱歉 比尔 我们可以去弄个新系统 |
[17:50] | Nah. I have seen your charm on politicians. | 不 我见过你对政客的魅力了 |
[17:53] | I’ll talk to McGuire. | 我去找麦圭尔 |
[17:56] | I’ve seen your charm with women. | 我也见过你对女人的魅力 |
[17:58] | I’ll talk to the campaign manager. | 我去跟竞选经理谈 |
[17:59] | You know that sort of thing can’t happen. | 你知道不能发生那种事 |
[18:01] | It ruins everything. | 会毁了一切的 |
[18:02] | And you see how he reacts to that. He doesn’t take it well. | 你也看到他的反应了 他接受不了 |
[18:09] | Looks like you could use some barfi. | 吃些点心吧 |
[18:12] | It’s better than it sounds. | 味道比名字好 |
[18:15] | – Thank you. I haven’t eaten all day. – Oh. | -谢谢 我一天没吃饭了 -是吗 |
[18:18] | – We’re not supposed to eat on the job. – It’s the only time I eat. | -我们不该在工作时吃东西 -我只在工作时吃 |
[18:22] | You know, some of us campaign moms | 知道吗 我们这些竞选妈妈 |
[18:23] | secretly call Big Billy McGuire, | 有人称大比利·麦圭尔 |
[18:25] | Big Bully McGuire. | 是大恶霸·麦圭尔 |
[18:27] | McGuire’s not so bad. At least he’s not… | 麦圭尔还好啦 起码他不是… |
[18:31] | Who? | 不是谁 |
[18:33] | Calvin Gold. | 卡尔文·戈德 |
[18:34] | The dark prince of campaign managers. | 竞选经理里的暗黑王子 |
[18:36] | He suddenly left three days ago leaving me holding the bag. | 他三天前突然消失 把摊子扔给我 |
[18:39] | Right. Right. | 对哦 对 |
[18:41] | Wow, what happened to him again? | 他是怎么回事来着 |
[18:43] | – Rehab. -Oh. | -去勒戒所了 -是吗 |
[18:44] | Alcohol, drugs, pervy stuff? | 酗酒 吸毒 还是什么变态爱好 |
[18:47] | Anger management. | 愤怒管理问题 |
[18:48] | He punched a 55-year-old volunteer. | 他揍了名55岁的志愿者 |
[18:50] | Landed him two weeks at Serenity Gardens. | 被送去宁静花园修养两周 |
[18:54] | – Elizabeth! – Coming. | -伊丽莎白 -来了 |
[19:04] | – What the hell is this? – Welcome to Times Square. | -这什么东西 -欢迎来到时代广场 |
[19:06] | Ah, I didn’t recognize it without the stench of roasted peanuts | 没了烤花生和出租车尾气的臭味 |
[19:09] | and taxi exhaust. | 我都没认出来 |
[19:10] | Red tape shows the sight lines of every camera | 红色胶带标出了42到45大道上 |
[19:13] | between 42nd and 45th. | 每台监控摄像的视野 |
[19:15] | This is where Caitlin was standing when she was shot? | 凯特琳中枪时就站在这吗 |
[19:18] | The shell casings were found right around here. | 弹壳是在这里被发现的 |
[19:20] | Exactly. But get this. Where you’re standing, | 没错 但你看 你站的地方 |
[19:22] | the intersection of 43rd and 4th is out of range | 43和4大道交叉口 |
[19:25] | of every single video camera in the vicinity. | 是在附近每台摄像头视野之外的 |
[19:28] | Please. You’re telling me | 你的意思是 |
[19:28] | there’s a blind spot in the middle of Times Square? | 时代广场中间有片盲区吗 |
[19:31] | How do we not know about this? | 我们怎么会不知道 |
[19:32] | Especially when our killer clearly did | 而杀手很明显知道 |
[19:33] | and lured Caitlin right into it. | 并诱骗凯特琳站在了那里 |
[19:35] | But the shooter had to get into | 但枪手事先也得 |
[19:39] | and out of the area beforehand. | 进入那里再出去 |
[19:41] | Alright, Meredith, | 好了 梅雷迪思 |
[19:42] | I want you to get footage from the cameras there and here. | 我要你去调出那片和这片摄像头的录像 |
[19:47] | And I will fill Laura in | 等劳拉从宁静花园 |
[19:48] | when she gets back from Serenity Gardens. | 回来以后 我会告诉她进展 |
[19:50] | Laura is in rehab? She gets to do everything fun. | 劳拉在勒戒所吗 好玩的事都让她干了 |
[19:55] | Hope she’s not trying to question a patient. | 但愿她不是想去盘问病人 |
[19:57] | They don’t let anyone in that place. | 那个地方谁都不让进 |
[19:58] | Have you met Laura? | 你第一天认识她吗 |
[20:10] | I just want to check in. | 我要入住 |
[20:13] | I’d love something with a view | 我想要个风景好的房间 |
[20:14] | and what time does room service end? | 你们客房服务几点结束 |
[20:17] | This is a facility for clinical disorders. | 这里是向临床病人开放的 |
[20:20] | You can’t just check in. | 你不能说住就住 |
[20:21] | You need a diagnosis. | 需要确诊 |
[20:23] | – Mom burnout. – From a doctor. | -当妈当烦了 -要医生的 |
[20:25] | I am too burned out to go to a doctor, | 我已经烦到不想看医生了 |
[20:28] | with soccer and tae kwon do, | 我要送孩子去踢球 学跆拳道 |
[20:30] | and violin and allergy shots | 小提琴 打过敏针 |
[20:32] | and making costumes for the science thingy | 还要受学校发来的冗长邮件折磨 |
[20:34] | that the school announced at the bottom | 在末尾才写要举办儿童科技活动 |
[20:35] | of this ridiculously long e-mail. | 叫我给孩子做道具服 |
[20:39] | Who reads those e-mails? | 谁会看那些邮件啊 |
[20:42] | I had Gummy Bears for dinner last night. | 我昨天晚饭吃的小熊糖 |
[20:45] | I don’t remember the last time both legs were shaved. | 都不记得什么时候刮全过两条腿的毛了 |
[20:49] | And my last parent-teacher | 而且上一次家长会 |
[20:50] | conference meeting ended with the teacher leaving… | 我孩子气得老师… |
[20:55] | – the profession. – Room service ends at 10:00. | -直接辞职了 -客房服务十点结束 |
[21:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:05] | You’re Calvin Gold, aren’t you? Big fan. | 你是卡尔文·戈德对吗 我是你粉丝 |
[21:07] | It’s the Quiet Garden, so… | 这里叫宁静花园 所以… |
[21:10] | Right. My bad. | 对哦 是我不好 |
[21:15] | Your guy’s up 13 points in the polls. | 你们民调支持率领先13个点呢 |
[21:17] | – How do you do it? – 13 points? | -怎么办到的 -13个点吗 |
[21:19] | – Yeah. – How did I do it? | -是啊 -我怎么办到的 |
[21:21] | They confiscated my Blackberry. | 他们没收了我的黑莓 |
[21:23] | – Both of them. – So you don’t know? | -两台都没了 -你不知道吗 |
[21:25] | Double header. Sex scandal and murder. | 两个头条 性丑闻和谋杀 |
[21:29] | Jameson and who’s the mistress? | 詹姆逊的情妇是谁 |
[21:31] | Caitlin Coyne, some staffer. | 凯特琳·科因 他的员工 |
[21:33] | And then she was shot in Times Square, and no one saw who did it. | 然后她在时代广场被杀了 没人知道凶手是谁 |
[21:36] | The blind spot. | 盲区 |
[21:38] | The blind spot? | 盲区吗 |
[21:40] | Last year the Secret Service found | 去年特勤局发现 |
[21:41] | a blind spot smack in the middle of Times Square. | 在时代广场正中有一片盲区 |
[21:45] | No security cams. Highly classified. | 监控拍不到 非常隐蔽 |
[21:48] | – Well. – Mmm. | -是吗 -没错 |
[21:49] | Someone knew about it. Besides you, obviously. | 很显然 有除你以外的人知情 |
[21:52] | Well, the hacks they found to replace me don’t know anything. | 可他们找来替代我的人什么都不知道 |
[21:54] | And if you’re suggesting I | 如果你是在暗示 |
[21:56] | puppet mastered an assassination from rehab, | 我人在勒戒所 却操控了一场刺杀 |
[21:59] | I’m flattered, and I could have, | 我很荣幸 本来可以这样的 |
[22:01] | but McGuire was busted for ethics violations last go round, | 但是上次麦奎尔道德犯规被发现 |
[22:04] | so he wouldn’t even allow a smear campaign. | 根本不会允许这种恶性竞争 |
[22:07] | Which was why I’ve been so wound up, | 所以我才这么生气 |
[22:09] | I punched that stupid volunteer in his stupid face. | 一拳打在了那个志愿者脸上 |
[22:11] | Well, his poll numbers are up now. | 他的支持率已经升起来了 |
[22:13] | Someone at the campaign knows what they’re doing. | 竞选工作人员里有高手 |
[22:15] | Dumb luck. | 狗屎运而已 |
[22:16] | If I had set up the sex scandal, | 如果性丑闻是我散播的 |
[22:19] | I certainly wouldn’t have killed the girl now. | 我肯定不会现在杀了那女孩 |
[22:21] | Timing was sloppy. | 时机不对 |
[22:24] | Work of an amateur. | 一看就是业余的 |
[22:27] | But, you’re right about one thing. | 不过你说对了一件事 |
[22:29] | Whoever did this | 不管凶手是谁 |
[22:30] | wanted to make sure that McGuire wins. | 他很希望麦奎尔能够胜利 |
[22:44] | Now playing in theater one, | 一号放映室正在播放的 |
[22:45] | security footage from the Times Square Game Pipe store, | 是时间广场游戏王国商店的监控录像 |
[22:49] | six minutes before the shooting. | 就在枪击案发生前六分钟 |
[22:55] | Wait for it… | 等着 |
[22:58] | Whoa! Does it start up again? | 监控重启了吗 |
[23:03] | Five minutes after the shooting. | 枪击案五分钟后重启了 |
[23:05] | What are the odds? All right, Meredith, Billy, you’re on this. | 真巧啊 梅雷迪思 比利 你们去查查 |
[23:24] | They don’t get a lot of women here. | 他们这里见不到太多女人 |
[23:26] | Don’t think these guys get a lot of women anywhere. | 这群人去哪里都不会有桃花运的 |
[23:29] | We need to speak to whoever controls your security cameras. | 我们要跟负责监控录像的人谈谈 |
[23:33] | Uh… inside… | 里面… |
[23:45] | Excuse me, pardon me, pardon me. | 抱歉 借过 让一下 |
[23:46] | Whoa! Excuse me, excuse me! | 借过 借过 |
[23:49] | Move, move, move, move! | 让开 让开 |
[23:51] | Stop! Police! Step aside! Step aside! | 站住 我是警察 让开 让开 |
[24:01] | – Freeze! – Don’t move! | -别动 -不许动 |
[24:04] | Liberty, meet justice. | 自由女神 我是法网恢恢 |
[24:06] | Sup? | 你好 |
[24:14] | What happened to that woman wasn’t my fault! | 那女人遭遇的事不是我的错 |
[24:16] | Okay, so you just happened to turn off the security cameras | 是吗 她在你的商店门口被杀 |
[24:19] | at the exact time that she was murdered outside your store? | 而你刚好在这时关掉了监控 |
[24:22] | It wasn’t like that. I had no idea there was gonna be a murder. | 不是那样的 我没想到会有谋杀案发生 |
[24:25] | Then why did you unplug the camera? | 那你为什么把监控拔掉了 |
[24:27] | The Overlord told me to do it. | 领主让我这样干的 |
[24:29] | “The Overlord”? Great. Get psych in here. | “领主” 好吧 把精神医生叫来 |
[24:32] | I’m not crazy. | 我没疯 |
[24:34] | I was at work, we were slow that day. | 我在工作 那天不太忙 |
[24:37] | So, I was playing Scepter of Shield online. | 我就在网上玩《权杖之争》 |
[24:40] | And I saw this guy playing in God mode. | 然后我就看到一个人在玩无敌模式 |
[24:42] | Impossible. Scepter has the strongest encryption of any game. | 不可能 《权杖》的加密技术是最强大的 |
[24:45] | That’s what I thought. But this guy had flight, invisibility… | 我也是这样想的 可是这个人会飞行 能隐身 |
[24:48] | So you’re saying he modified the source code? | 你觉得他修改了源代码吗 |
[24:50] | Okay, wait a minute, wait a minute. | 别着急 先等等 |
[24:51] | What are you two talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[24:52] | – And are you a closet gamer? – Me? | -你居然是潜藏玩家 -我吗 |
[24:55] | No. | 当然不是 |
[24:57] | I dated a huge gamer once. He told me about God mode. | 我以前有个游戏迷男友 他跟我讲过无敌模式 |
[25:01] | It’s when someone hacks into a | 就是指玩家黑进游戏系统 |
[25:03] | game and can make their character immortal, right? | 把角色改成不死之身 对吧 |
[25:05] | But Scepter’s supposed to be unhackable. | 可是《权杖》的防御系统很强啊 |
[25:07] | Okay, so who’s this Overlord? | 好吧 这个领主是谁 |
[25:09] | No idea. Overlord’s his avatar. | 不知道 角色叫这个而已 |
[25:10] | He IM’d me while I was online. | 他私聊了我 |
[25:14] | He knew my name, address, social, everything. | 知道我的名字 地址 所有社交信息 |
[25:17] | He told me to unplug the security camera at a specific time, | 他让我在一个特定时间把摄像头关掉 |
[25:20] | or he would tell my boss about my porn addiction. | 不然他就把我看黄片成瘾的事告诉领导 |
[25:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:24] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[25:31] | – How was rehab? – No noise, | -勒戒所好玩吗 -很安静 |
[25:33] | firm mattress, best three hours of my life. | 床垫也不摇 我人生中最美好的三小时 |
[25:36] | You were right, somebody else is calling the shots. | 你猜对了 幕后黑手另有其人 |
[25:38] | Calls himself the Overlord. | 自称为”领主” |
[25:40] | That’s his avatar, an avatar… | 那是他的角色[谐音阿凡达] 意思就是… |
[25:42] | Got it, blue people, I slept through the movie. | 我知道 蓝色人种 整个电影我都睡过去了 |
[25:44] | Hold on a second. | 等等 |
[25:45] | I’ll have you know Avatar is the best film of the last 20 years. | 我告诉你 《阿凡达》是近20年最好看的电影 |
[25:49] | Which is about how long it takes to watch it. | 因为看一次就要花20年 |
[25:51] | Okay. What do we know about this Overlord? | 好了 这个领主是怎么回事 |
[25:54] | He’s a world class hacker. | 他的黑客水平高超 |
[25:55] | He dug up some dirt on the clerk from the Game Pipe. | 挖到了游戏王国一位工作人员的把柄 |
[25:57] | Maybe he dug up something on Caitlin, and used it against her. | 可能也挖到了凯特琳的把柄 以此要挟 |
[26:00] | Plausible, but why kill her after she had cooperated? | 有道理 可是她都乖乖合作了为何还要灭口 |
[26:04] | Caitlin said something about facing the music. | 凯特琳说过要承担后果 |
[26:06] | What if she was about to go public and say that she | 也许她打算公开宣称自己 |
[26:09] | was blackmailed into lying about the affair? | 受到了威胁才谎称有婚外情呢 |
[26:11] | It might have pissed off the Overlord enough to kill her. | 这也许就足以激怒领主杀掉她了 |
[26:12] | Yup. We just need to find out what he had on her. | 没错 只要查出他有她什么把柄 |
[26:14] | Let’s go. Billy, Meredith, | 行动吧 比利 梅雷迪思 |
[26:15] | go online and see if you can track this Overlord. | 上网看看能不能追查这个”领主” |
[26:18] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[26:19] | And I’ll have you know, my avatar is unstoppable! | 跟你讲 我的角色所向披靡 |
[26:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:27] | – Ugh! Fail. – Was that supposed to happen? | -又败了 -你是故意的吗 |
[26:30] | I’m a level 12 Paladin, | 我是个十二级的游侠 |
[26:32] | this is very advanced, you wouldn’t understand. | 很高级 你不会懂的 |
[26:37] | Legendary! | 传奇 |
[26:39] | Does that guy have a wolf head? | 那家伙是长了个狼头吗 |
[26:42] | Oh, Overlord. | 领主 |
[26:43] | Okay, try to see if you can get somebody to track his gamer I.D. | 你去找人追查他的玩家账号 |
[26:47] | I’m gonna teach this guy some manners. | 我要给这家伙一点颜色瞧瞧 |
[26:48] | It’s gamer tag. | 那叫玩家昵称 |
[26:51] | Can’t you just shoot him or something? | 你就不能直接开枪打他吗 |
[26:52] | This guy’s too good, he’s got moves I’ve never seen before. | 这家伙太厉害了 他的动作我见都没见过 |
[26:55] | Maybe if you had moves of your own… | 如果你也有自己动作的话… |
[26:56] | – What? Ugh! – Come on! Okay, use the wall of fire. | -什么 -快用火墙啊 |
[26:59] | – What? – It’s control-alt-shift, just do it. | -什么 -按住ctrl-alt-shift键 照我说的做 |
[27:04] | Nice! Wow. | 漂亮 |
[27:05] | Wait. Where’d he go? Oh, we lost him. Crap. | 等等 他去哪儿了 他跑了 妈的 |
[27:09] | – Okay, go to that rock. – Mmm-hmm. | -好 去那块石头那儿 -好 |
[27:10] | It’s an Easter egg. It unlocks the circle spell. | 那是复活节蛋 能解开圆环魔法 |
[27:15] | All right. | 好的 |
[27:16] | You know what? There is no gamer ex-boyfriend, is there? | 你之前说的游戏迷男友不存在吧 |
[27:20] | – You’re the expert. – What? | -你才是专家 -什么 |
[27:22] | – Mmm-hmm. – No… | -没错吧 -才不是 |
[27:23] | Yeah. | 就是 |
[27:26] | Okay, kick-kick-flame combo will unlock the dragon fire. | 踢踢火可以解开龙炎 |
[27:28] | Okay, listen. We’re trying to catch a murderer here. | 听着 我们正在捉拿凶手 |
[27:31] | If you have some secret ninja gamer skill, | 如果你有什么隐藏的忍者神技 |
[27:34] | let your freak flag fly. | 赶紧秀出来吧 |
[27:37] | Move. | 让开 |
[27:41] | Legendary! | 传奇 |
[27:43] | Wow. And you were keeping your superpowers hidden why? | 你为什么要隐藏自己的超能力呢 |
[27:48] | Do you have any idea how hard it is for me to be | 你知不知道作为一个年轻女警探 |
[27:50] | taken seriously as a young female detective? | 别人一般都不会对我有想法 |
[27:53] | And if they figured out I was a hardcore gamer? Huh. | 要是他们再发现我是个专业玩家 |
[27:59] | You better keep this between us, Soto, | 你最好别到处乱说 索托 |
[28:00] | or I will kick your ass in real life. | 否则我就真的要揍你了 |
[28:02] | Easy with the crazy. Play the game. I’ll keep your secret. | 放松 好好玩游戏 我会保密的 |
[28:09] | Nice! | 漂亮 |
[28:12] | Okay, Caitlin, what music did you need to face? | 凯特琳 你要承担的是什么后果 |
[28:18] | Caitlin’s practice test for the bar exam. | 凯特琳律师资格考试的模拟测试 |
[28:20] | She never got higher than 50%. | 她分数从没过半 |
[28:23] | Whoa! Heather was right. | 海瑟说得没错 |
[28:25] | She bombed the LSATs, SATs. | 她的法学院入学考试和高考都考砸了 |
[28:28] | Caitlin was not good at taking tests. | 凯特琳不太擅长考试 |
[28:30] | I’m amazed she passed the bar at all. | 我很惊讶她通过了律考 |
[28:32] | You find anything? | 有什么发现吗 |
[28:34] | No, nothing yet. | 还没有 |
[28:40] | Oh, bingo! | 找到了 |
[28:44] | No one can leave a box of Gold Fancies uneaten. | 没有人可以忍住放着一盒金梵希不吃 |
[28:55] | I remember I ate these when I was pregnant. | 我记得我怀孕的时候吃过这个 |
[28:58] | I don’t remember you ever not eating them. | 你什么时候不吃这个 |
[29:00] | Okay, Caitlin, where are your secrets hidden? | 凯特琳 你的秘密到底藏在哪里 |
[29:07] | Secrets. | 秘密 |
[29:10] | sub rosa Sub rosa. | |
[29:22] | She meant it literally, under the rose. | 她说的是字面意思 玫瑰之下 |
[29:31] | Caitlin’s I.D. with Heather’s photograph? | 凯特琳的驾照 却是海瑟的照片 |
[29:35] | Blackmail, anyone? | 有人勒索 |
[29:37] | Let’s go talk to the BFF. | 我们去跟那位好友谈谈吧 |
[29:51] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[29:53] | I don’t think we’re gonna get anything out of Heather. | 看来从海瑟这里什么也问不出来了 |
[30:11] | Anything useful in Heather’s bag? | 海瑟的包里有什么有用的线索吗 |
[30:13] | Wallet, credit cards, the usual, but… | 钱包 信用卡 都是常用的东西 但是 |
[30:15] | Saturday crossword done in Sharpie. | 还有《行家报》周六的填字游戏 |
[30:18] | Oh, she was smart, huh? | 她很聪明啊 |
[30:20] | Caitlin bombed her SATs, LSATs, all of her prep tests, | 凯特琳所有的考试都搞砸了 |
[30:25] | so how did she pass the bar exam? | 那她是怎么通过律考的 |
[30:29] | Heather took it for her? | 海瑟替她考的吗 |
[30:31] | Heather said she would do anything for Caitlin. | 海瑟说她可以为凯特琳做任何事 |
[30:33] | Handwriting analysis is in! | 笔迹鉴定出结果了 |
[30:35] | State bar exam sign-in sheet | 国家律考的登记表上 |
[30:36] | had Caitlin’s name with Heather’s handwriting. | 有凯特琳的名字 但却是海瑟的笔迹 |
[30:39] | Let’s see what it gets us. | 我们来整理一下吧 |
[30:41] | Heather helped Caitlin cheat, she ended up dead. | 海瑟帮凯特琳作弊 最后死了 |
[30:44] | So she must’ve known about blackmail… | 所以她肯定知道勒索的事 |
[30:52] | Is that why she didn’t say anything? | 所以她才什么都没说吗 |
[30:53] | Probably worried about being disbarred, | 也许是担心被吊销律师执照 |
[30:55] | maybe even implicated in the murder. | 也许还牵涉到谋杀案 |
[30:57] | That’s a good theory, but it doesn’t leave us any suspects. | 想法不错 但我们连个嫌疑人都没有 |
[31:00] | Any leads on the Overlord? | 领主那边进展如何 |
[31:02] | Uh, yeah, we’re zeroing in on his exact location. | 我们正在排查他的准确位置 |
[31:04] | I just needed a little strawberry whipped boost. | 我只是需要来杯草莓汁提提神 |
[31:07] | – Where’s Meredith? – Taking notes. | -梅雷迪思哪去了 -记笔记呢 |
[31:13] | There you go. | 你的果汁 |
[31:18] | Ah, check this out. | 你瞧 |
[31:19] | His gamer stats show ridiculously fast ping time. | 玩家统计结果显示他的网络反馈时间快得吓人 |
[31:22] | Which means he’s not too far from the server. | 说明他肯定离服务器不远 |
[31:24] | Which is in… Queens. | 那就是皇后区了 |
[31:27] | Nice work, level 12. | 干得好 十二级战力渣 |
[31:28] | I’ll get the team ready. | 我去通知突击队做好准备 |
[31:30] | So, once we trace his signal, we have an exact address? | 只要找到他的信号 就能获取准确地址了吗 |
[31:33] | Normally, yes. But he’s got a massive firewall. | 通常情况是的 但他的防火墙异常牢固 |
[31:35] | There’s no way we’re breaking in. | 简直没法破解 |
[31:39] | Unless, we get him to break into us. | 除非 让他突破我们的防火墙 |
[31:43] | Yeah, if he hacks into our system, | 如果他黑进我们的系统 |
[31:44] | we can probably get a trace on him. | 没准可以反过来追踪到他 |
[31:45] | How do we get him to hack us? | 那要怎么做 |
[31:47] | We need to pique his interest. | 我们得引起他的兴趣 |
[31:50] | Hey! By blowing my ass up? | 不是吧 把我炸飞来引诱他吗 |
[31:53] | You had 4% health, it was a mercy killing. | 你只剩4%的血了 杀你是可怜你 |
[31:55] | If we’re gonna lure this guy in, we need better bait. | 想骗领主上钩 需要更大的诱饵 |
[31:58] | Meet my avatar. | 见过我的角色 |
[32:00] | Foxy99 Foxy99. | |
[32:02] | You’re a level 40 Paladin? | 你有只四十级的游侠吗 |
[32:04] | Level 40. | 四十级哦 |
[32:11] | Oh, we’ve got something. | 有消息了 |
[32:15] | We’ve got him. | 他上钩了 |
[32:17] | I want to watch you. Turn on your camera. | 我想看你 把摄像头打开 |
[32:19] | Ugh, not good. Not good. | 不好了 不好了 |
[32:21] | Stall him. | 拖住他 |
[32:23] | Why don’t you turn it on for me? | 不如打开你的让我看看你 |
[32:26] | – What? – We gotta sell this place as not a police station. | -你干嘛 -我们得把这里摆得不像警局 |
[32:29] | Okay, well hurry. | 好吧 赶紧的 |
[32:30] | Our firewall will slow him down, but not for long. | 咱们的防火墙能拖住他 但拖不久 |
[32:32] | All right, all right. | 好的 马上 |
[32:34] | Oh, no. He really thinks I work at a bank. | 不是吧 他真以为我在银行工作 |
[32:36] | Too big for you to handle? | 防火墙太棒你黑不了么 |
[32:43] | Max is gonna be pissed. | 麦克斯会发飙的 |
[32:45] | Go! Go! Go! | 快快快 |
[32:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[32:48] | All right. | 好了 |
[32:55] | Mmm, you’re hot. | 长得很不错 |
[32:56] | One Direction, seriously? | 你竟然喜欢小破团单向乐队 |
[32:59] | One D. It’s my thing. | 最爱他们了 |
[33:02] | Let’s play. Follow me. | 玩游戏吧 跟我来 |
[33:34] | Police! Don’t move! | 警察 不许动 |
[33:37] | You win! | 你胜利了 |
[33:40] | Put your hands in the air! | 举起双手 |
[33:44] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[33:47] | Turn around! | 转过来 |
[34:03] | Game over. | 游戏结束 |
[34:09] | And my alarm sensors, and my security cam feed are blowing up. | 我的报警传感器和监控摄像都被爆了 |
[34:12] | It’s the cops busting down my door. | 警察冲进了我家 |
[34:14] | Not exactly a 15-year-old geek. | 可不像个十五岁的游戏狂啊 |
[34:16] | Real name, Paul Scott. | 真实姓名 保罗·斯科特 |
[34:17] | Arrested for hacking the Secret Service, | 曾因黑进特勤局而被捕 |
[34:20] | presumably including a certain file, and a certain blind spot. | 窃取内容似乎包括文件和监控盲点信息 |
[34:22] | Yes you are! You’re my guy! | 你就是 你就得听我的 |
[34:24] | Looks like he called my mother-in-law instead of his attorney. | 感觉他好像不是打给律师 而是我婆婆 |
[34:27] | Nice, leave her out of it. | 你真是 别提我妈了 |
[34:29] | Huh, lawyers usually like getting hired. | 有生意上门 律师难道不该高兴吗 |
[34:35] | I assume your attorney won’t be joining us? | 我想你的律师不来了是吧 |
[34:38] | Get me a public defender. | 我要用公设辩护律师 |
[34:40] | Suit yourself. Al, put him in the cage. | 请便 艾尔 把他关起来 |
[34:55] | Justice Defense Fund, may I help you? | 保护公正基金会 有什么可以帮您 |
[34:57] | You just did. | 您已经帮完了 |
[35:12] | No, thank you. This thing’s work. | 不用了 谢谢 我在工作 |
[35:16] | Congressman. | 议员先生 |
[35:18] | Captain. | 警监 |
[35:19] | How can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[35:19] | I’d like to ask you a few questions about Caitlin Coyne. | 想问您几个关于凯特琳·科因的问题 |
[35:22] | Sorry, Captain. I told you everything I know. | 抱歉 警监 我知道的都已经告诉您了 |
[35:24] | Did you know her boss, Kenneth Walters? | 你认识她的老板肯尼斯·沃特斯吗 |
[35:26] | I’m sure I know the name, can’t place him though. | 听过这个名字 但人想不起来了 |
[35:28] | So you never considered putting Kenneth Walters | 你可曾想过要提拔肯尼斯·沃特斯 |
[35:31] | forward as candidate for judge? | 成为法官候选人 |
[35:32] | No. That I’d remember. | 没有 这个我记得 |
[35:35] | All right, thank you. | 好的 谢谢你 |
[35:42] | Well, you’re two for two. | 好吧 两个你都说中了 |
[35:49] | Oh, good. There are lots of lawyers here. | 太棒了 这里有好多律师 |
[35:53] | Gotta make sure we do this by the book. | 我们保证按制度办事哦 |
[35:55] | – Do what? – Arrest you. | -办什么事 -逮捕你 |
[35:58] | For the murders of Caitlin Coyne and Heather Daniels. | 罪名是谋杀凯特琳·科因和海瑟·丹尼斯 |
[36:03] | You’ve got to be kidding. | 你开什么玩笑 |
[36:04] | Caitlin was like a daughter to me. | 凯特琳就像我的女儿 |
[36:06] | I’ve been grooming her to take over this clinic. | 我还推荐她接管这家律所 |
[36:09] | Yeah, because you were expecting to be put onto the bench. | 对 因为你想去当法官 |
[36:13] | Jameson didn’t come through. | 詹姆逊没有同意 |
[36:15] | But, Big Billy McGuire did, didn’t he? | 但大比利·麦圭尔却有希望 对不对 |
[36:18] | He pinky promised that he would make sure | 他跟你拉钩保证 如果他当选 |
[36:20] | that you were made a judge if he was elected. | 你就会被升作法官 |
[36:23] | McGuire’s on the other side of the political spectrum. | 麦圭尔可是在政治光谱的另一端 |
[36:26] | Yes, but friendship runs deep. | 对 但友谊胜于一切 |
[36:29] | You know McGuire from high school debate. | 你在高中辩论赛时就认识麦圭尔了 |
[36:33] | I’m sorry, forensics. | 抱歉 是辩论术 |
[36:35] | So what? | 那又如何 |
[36:36] | And even if McGuire could help me become a judge, | 就算麦圭尔可以帮我成为法官 |
[36:39] | that doesn’t mean I’d do anything to Caitlin. | 也不代表我会对凯特琳下毒手啊 |
[36:41] | She was my best associate! | 她是我最优秀的同事 |
[36:43] | Well, your best associate made a terrible mistake. | 你最优秀的同事犯下了最愚蠢的错误 |
[36:45] | She trusted you with her darkest secret. | 把她最隐秘的事告诉了你 |
[36:48] | That she cheated on the bar exam. | 她在律师考试时作弊了 |
[36:51] | And you used that secret to blackmail her. | 你用这个秘密勒索她 |
[36:54] | -Oh, it’s outrageous. -She went along with it. At first. | -太离谱了 -最开始她乖乖听话了 |
[36:57] | Leaked a false story about an affair, | 造谣说有绯闻 |
[36:59] | but then when she saw the harm it was causing, | 但她看到造成了多大的伤害以后 |
[37:02] | she made a second meeting with Store. | 就和斯托尔又约了一次会面 |
[37:05] | I have evidence that you need to see. | 你一定要看看我的证据 |
[37:07] | This time, to tell the truth. But the truth would ruin you. | 这次她要说出事实 但事实会毁掉你 |
[37:12] | So you decided to get rid of Caitlin. | 于是你决定除掉凯特琳 |
[37:15] | That was tricky, because the paparazzi was around, | 但棘手的是到处有狗仔队 |
[37:18] | so you asked her to meet you in Times Square. | 所以你要求在时代广场见面 |
[37:21] | Schlubby guy, practically is invisible in a crowd. | 胖挫男 人群中几乎是隐形 |
[37:25] | Which allowed you to pull the trigger… | 让你有机会扣下扳机 |
[37:28] | And disappear into the sea of tourists. | 然后混在成群的游客中消失 |
[37:31] | Oh! It gets worse. | 还有更糟的 |
[37:34] | Caitlin’s roommate, Heather, she knew too much. | 凯特琳的室友海瑟 她知道得太多 |
[37:38] | So you shot her too. | 所以你也杀了她 |
[37:42] | You have no evidentiary support for any of this! | 你说的一切都没有任何证据支持 |
[37:47] | Is that your rebuttal? Weak. | 你就这么反驳吗 弱爆了 |
[37:50] | Here’s my rebuttal. | 听听我的吧 |
[37:51] | You said that you were at an immigration hearing yesterday. | 你说你昨天去参加移民听证会 |
[37:54] | That court was closed for fumigation. | 可法庭当时在听证熏烟消毒法 |
[37:56] | That doesn’t mean I killed anybody. | 那也不代表我去杀人了 |
[37:58] | Your old client, Paul Scott, AKA Overlord? | 你的老客户 保罗·斯科特 别名领主 |
[38:01] | He called you today for help, you told him to get lost. | 他昨天打跟你求助 你让他滚蛋 |
[38:04] | He told us that you had | 他跟我们交待 |
[38:06] | him blackmail the Times Square store clerk | 是你让他威胁时代广场的商店职员 |
[38:09] | to shut off a surveillance camera. | 关闭监控录像 |
[38:11] | So that you literally could get away with murder. | 让你可以杀人灭口 逍遥法外 |
[38:17] | I did everything right, for 28 years. | 28年了 我一直在做正确的事 |
[38:21] | I never turned my back on anyone. | 从来没有拒绝过任何人 |
[38:23] | I fought for every victim. Every loser. | 为所有的受害人和失败者战斗 |
[38:28] | Do I get any credit for that? | 我得到什么好处了 |
[38:30] | All I wanted was a place on the bench, | 我不过就是想当法官 |
[38:33] | and that judgeship, that should’ve been mine. | 法官的位置本就应该属于我 |
[38:36] | Jameson intentionally blocked me! | 詹姆逊故意不让我上位 |
[38:39] | Jameson has no idea who you are. | 詹姆逊根本不认识你是哪位 |
[38:44] | I earned that job! | 那个职位是我应得的 |
[38:51] | Really? You had to steal my thunder? | 真的假的 非得抢我风头吗 |
[38:54] | You shoot the next one. | 下一个让你射 |
[39:00] | Mondo bust. | 绝世大抓捕 |
[39:02] | Old lefty lawyer turned ruthless killer, | 铁腕法官变身无情杀手 |
[39:04] | I would’ve said inconceivable. | 我都不敢相信 |
[39:07] | – Go figure. – Commissioner just called to congratulate us. | -慢慢想吧 -署长刚刚致电恭贺我们 |
[39:10] | Whatever you did in there was amazing, | 你做得真不错 |
[39:11] | I had no idea you were such a hardcore gamer. | 我还不知道你居然是专业玩家 |
[39:16] | – Thanks. – Nerd. | -谢谢 -呆子 |
[39:22] | Thanks for having my back. | 谢谢你罩我 |
[39:24] | – You deserve the credit. – I have something better. | -你应该领功的 -我有更好的奖励 |
[39:27] | Which is? | 是什么 |
[39:28] | A little parting gift from the Overlord. | 领主的一点临别赠礼 |
[39:32] | All the Easter eggs in Scepter. | 所有《权杖》的复活节蛋 |
[39:34] | – Oh, I am… – Oh! No, no. | -我… -不给 |
[39:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[39:43] | Hey, where’s our red-headed menace? | 那位红发恐怖女去哪里了 |
[39:45] | Spa day. | 按摩休假 |
[39:50] | I am peace. | 我平和 |
[39:52] | I am calm. | 我宁静 |
[39:54] | I am rejuvenate. | 我年轻美丽 |
[39:58] | I am peace. | 我平和 |
[40:00] | I am calm. | 我宁静 |
[40:02] | I am rejuvenate. | 我年轻美丽 |
[40:05] | I am peace. | 我平和 |
[40:07] | I am calm. | 我宁静 |
[40:09] | I am rejuvenate. | 我年轻美丽 |
[40:12] | I am peace. | 我平和 |
[40:14] | I am calm. | 我宁静 |
[40:16] | I am rejuvenate. | 我年轻美丽 |