时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Come and get it! | 快来吧 |
[00:08] | Paul Bunyan’s sandwich special. Only a dollar-ninety… | 保罗·班扬三明治大促销 只要1.9美金 |
[00:25] | Nice kicks, Mama. | 早上好啊 孩子他妈 |
[00:27] | – That Velcro? -The boys and I have gone lace free. | -那是懒汉鞋吗 -我跟孩子们都不用鞋带了 |
[00:30] | Gains me a good extra 90 seconds of sleep at night. | 这样每晚我可以多睡90秒钟 |
[00:33] | – Okay, score! – Tell me about it. | -算你狠 -谁说不是 |
[00:35] | – And they padding on these bad boys? – Uh-huh? | -他们还穿这个跑步 -是吗 |
[00:37] | – It’s like walking on loafs of Wonder Bread. -Mmm-mmm! | -就像走在面包上一样舒服 -是吗 |
[00:40] | Remind me to get a pair. | 那我也去买双穿穿 |
[00:42] | What do we got, Reynaldo? | 什么情况 雷纳尔多 |
[00:45] | Single shot from behind, close range. | 背后近距离一枪致命 |
[00:48] | Looks like a .38. | 像是点38口径手枪 |
[00:49] | Lividity places your time of death about 5:00 a.m. | 根据尸体判断死亡时间为早上五点左右 |
[00:57] | Few bucks, I.D. | 身上有点钱 有身份证 |
[00:58] | Tyler Cole, 22, Washington Heights address. | 泰勒·科尔 22岁 住址是华盛顿高地区 |
[01:01] | Long way from home. | 离家这么远啊 |
[01:02] | Dog walker/mugging gone bad? | 遛狗被抢然后被杀了吗 |
[01:04] | Professional dog walkers don’t roll around | 专业遛狗人士出来遛狗的时候 |
[01:06] | in Tom Burke black label peacoats. | 不会穿汤姆·伯克黑色短款尼大衣 |
[01:09] | Didn’t understand any of those words. | 根本不知道你在说什么 |
[01:12] | But the shooter doesn’t bother with the wallet, the watch, | 但是枪手没有拿走钱包 手表 |
[01:16] | whatever you just said. | 还有你刚才说的那什么 |
[01:17] | Tom Burke black label peacoat. | 汤姆·伯克黑色短款尼大衣 |
[01:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:22] | No, there’s another reason this kid was killed. | 这孩子被杀肯定是因为别的事 |
[01:25] | You text us if you get any information from the neighbors. | 居民那边有消息你短信通知我们 |
[01:28] | – Yes, sir. – Let’s head up to the Heights. | -好的 -我们去高地区看看 |
[01:35] | Who did this, Greta? | 这是谁干的呢 格丽塔 |
[01:39] | And don’t say the cat. | 别跟我说是猫 |
[01:46] | – Your latte, Captain Jake. – Max, | -你的拿铁 杰克警监[船长] -麦克斯 |
[01:47] | it’s either Captain or Jake. We’re not pirates. | 叫我警监或者杰克就行 我们又不是海盗 |
[01:55] | That is damn good. | 真是太好喝了 |
[01:57] | Oh, I’m so glad you liked it. | 你喜欢喝真是太好了 |
[01:58] | ‘Cause you never know when it might be your last latte. | 因为说不定什么时候就喝不到了 |
[02:01] | Deputy Comptroller Garnett, line six. | 副审计长加内特打来的 6号线 |
[02:03] | Rita? She say why? | 丽塔吗 说原因了吗 |
[02:04] | Something about our new cappuccino machine | 说什么我们的卡布奇诺咖啡机 |
[02:06] | not being in the precinct budget. | 不包含在警局预算之内 |
[02:07] | – It must not go away. – Trust me, I got this. | -一定要保住它啊 -相信我 你看我的 |
[02:10] | You gotta know how I talk to people. Listen and learn. | 看看我是怎么跟人说话的 好好学着点 |
[02:15] | Rita, how’s my favorite raven-haired bureaucrat? | 丽塔 我们一头乌黑长发的大审计长可好啊 |
[02:18] | You comptrolling up a storm down… | 你说要审走我们的… |
[02:21] | What is this amount for this coffee machine? | 那台咖啡机花了多少钱 |
[02:23] | It cost that much because it’s a professional grade machine. | 因为那是一台专业高档机器 |
[02:26] | You wouldn’t believe how much this thing | 你不知道那台机器让局里的人 |
[02:28] | has saved the precinct in coffee runs. | 少跑了多少趟腿啊 |
[02:30] | Uh, Rita? | 丽塔 |
[02:36] | She had another call. | 她接别的电话去了 |
[02:44] | How did Tyler afford all this high-end swag? | 泰勒怎么能买得起这么高端的东西呢 |
[02:46] | Tom Burke, Tom Burke… Tom Burke. | 汤姆·伯克 汤姆·伯克 汤姆·伯克 |
[02:50] | Somebody had a favorite designer. | 看来这家伙对这位设计师情有独钟啊 |
[02:53] | Looks like our vic was a pretty talented designer himself. | 这位受害者好像也是个很有才华的设计师 |
[02:57] | Yeah, designer and law student? | 既是设计师又是法学院学生吗 |
[03:01] | What the hell are you doing in my apartment? | 你们在我家干什么 |
[03:03] | Police. Tyler’s your… | 我们是警察 泰勒是你的… |
[03:05] | Roommate. Is he in some kind of trouble? | 室友 他惹上什么麻烦了吗 |
[03:08] | He was killed this morning, I’m sorry. | 他今早被杀了 很遗憾 |
[03:10] | – Oh, God! – How well do you know him? | -天哪 -你了解他吗 |
[03:13] | He answered my ad a few months ago, moved in. | 几个月前他看到我发的广告搬进来跟我合租的 |
[03:17] | Had one bag and a mess of art supplies, | 他有一个包和很多美术用品 |
[03:18] | after that I barely saw him. | 之后我就很少见他了 |
[03:20] | He was at work 24/7, and I pretty much live at the Library, so… | 他整天都在工作 我基本在图书馆活动 所以 |
[03:24] | So, this is yours? | 所以这是你的吗 |
[03:26] | Yeah. Tyler’s always borrowing heavy things | 是 泰勒喜欢借重东西 |
[03:28] | to flatten down his fabric samples. | 来压平自己的面料样本 |
[03:30] | I’m gonna need some contact information for his family. | 我需要他家人的联系方式 |
[03:32] | He said he never knew his dad. | 他说从没见过自己的爸爸 |
[03:35] | And his mom died when he was in high school. | 他念高中的时候他妈妈也去世了 |
[03:38] | No close friends either. | 也没有亲近的朋友 |
[03:39] | You said Tyler had a job. | 你说泰勒有工作 |
[03:41] | Mmm-hmm, he was a design assistant for Tom Burke. | 对 他是汤姆·伯克的设计助理 |
[03:44] | That explains the Tom Burke swag. | 所以才有那么多汤姆·伯克的东西 |
[03:46] | Yeah, Tyler worshipped that guy. | 对 泰勒特别崇拜那个人 |
[03:51] | No one saw anything in the West Village, | 西村区那边没人看到什么 |
[03:53] | but we found out who owns the dog. | 但是找到狗的主人了 |
[03:56] | Tom Burke. | 汤姆·伯克 |
[04:09] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[04:10] | Anyone lose a dog? | 有人丢了狗吗 |
[04:16] | What? Am I invisible? | 怎么 难道我是透明人吗 |
[04:21] | – Mr. Burke? – Greta! | -伯克先生 -格丽塔 |
[04:23] | NYPD. | 我们是纽约警局的 |
[04:26] | Tyler Cole was just found murdered near your home. | 泰勒·科尔刚被发现在你家附近被人谋杀 |
[04:29] | – What? – How long had you known him? | -什么 -你认识他多久了 |
[04:31] | I don’t believe this, um… | 真不敢相信 有… |
[04:34] | about 18 months. | 一年半了吧 |
[04:36] | He planted himself in front of my house one day. | 有一天他就突然来我家门前不走了 |
[04:38] | He wouldn’t leave until I looked at his sketchbook. | 非让我看看他的素描 |
[04:43] | I thought he had a gift. | 我觉得他很有天赋 |
[04:47] | – Poor kid. – Was he close to anyone in the company? | -真可怜 -公司的人有跟他亲近的吗 |
[04:49] | Someone that he might have confided in | 如果他遇到问题 |
[04:51] | if he was having any problems? | 可能会去找的人 |
[04:52] | Tyler was all about the work. | 泰勒一直忙于工作 |
[04:55] | He kept to himself at the office. | 在办公室都是一个人埋头工作 |
[04:56] | But he never said anything to me about problems. | 但是从没跟我说过有遇到什么问题 |
[04:58] | Mr. Burke, why was he walking your dog so early this morning? | 伯克先生 他为什么今天一大早遛你的狗呢 |
[05:02] | I always walk Greta early. | 我一般都很早遛格丽塔 |
[05:04] | But it’s Fashion Week. | 但是现在是时装周 |
[05:06] | I had a call with Milan, so Tyler offered to walk her for me. | 我跟米兰有个电话会 所以泰勒主动说帮我遛狗 |
[05:13] | Yeah. Um, I’m sorry. | 好 很抱歉 |
[05:16] | I’m juggling a charity gala tonight and a runway tomorrow. | 我今晚还要参加慈善宴会 明天还有场展示会 |
[05:22] | Please, call me if you find anything. | 你们有发现请及时通知我 |
[05:24] | – I mean, anything at all. – We will. | -任何发现 -好的 |
[05:27] | Uh, may I have some water? | 我可以喝杯水吗 |
[05:28] | I’ll get it for you. | 我帮你倒 |
[05:37] | You clockin’ that? | 你发现了吗 |
[05:39] | Tyler was killed on Tom Burke’s street walking Tom Burke’s dog | 泰勒在汤姆·伯克家附近遛汤姆·伯克的狗被杀时 |
[05:42] | looking exactly like Tom Burke from behind. | 从后面看刚好跟汤姆·伯克本人一样 |
[05:44] | – Mr. Burke? – Yeah. | -伯克先生 -怎么 |
[05:45] | – I’m sorry, we can’t let you go. – Why? | -抱歉 我们不能让你走 -为什么 |
[05:47] | Tyler may have been in the wrong place at the wrong time. | 泰勒可能是在错误的时间出现在了错误的地点 |
[05:50] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[05:51] | You may have been the shooter’s intended target. | 你或许才是杀手的目标 |
[06:03] | Hey, Max, give me everything you can find on Tyler Cole. | 麦克斯 给我有关泰勒·科尔的一切信息 |
[06:06] | – Bank accounts, school records, just everything. – On it. | -银行账户 学历记录 所有的 -马上 |
[06:09] | – What’s that about? – Tom Burke as target is a solid theory, | -这是干什么 -汤姆·伯克是目标不假 |
[06:11] | but we should still be looking into Tyler’s life. | 但我们还是要调查泰勒的背景 |
[06:16] | – What are you doing? – Nothing. | -你在干什么 -没什么 |
[06:18] | – That’s evidence from my vic’s apartment. – I’m just perusing. | -这是我受害者公寓里的证物 -我就是欣赏下 |
[06:22] | Tom Burke is a genius! | 汤姆·伯克真是天才 |
[06:23] | Be a real waste if one of his bags | 他出的包包留存在证物室 |
[06:25] | ended up in the evidence locker. | 可真是暴殄天物 |
[06:26] | Yeah, that’s the tragedy here. | 是啊 你可真会抓重点 |
[06:29] | Wouldn’t expect Velcro mom to relate. | 我可不指望你这穿懒人鞋的明白 |
[06:34] | It’s like walking on Wonder Bread. | 就像走在面包上一样舒服 |
[06:38] | Have you suffered any recent financial difficulties? | 你遇到过什么财政困难吗 |
[06:41] | This business is like a roller coaster. | 这行就像过山车 |
[06:43] | Down one minute, up the next. | 这秒下去了 下一秒就翻身 |
[06:46] | But lately, I’ve been doing great. | 但最近 我还不错 |
[06:47] | – Any rivals? Enemies? – Fashion is like any other industry. | -有竞争对手或敌人吗 -时尚业和别的一样 |
[06:51] | With big money you get big egos. | 赚得越多 野心越大 |
[06:54] | Drop a model like Natalie Marquez from my campaign, | 把娜塔莉·玛奎兹这样的模特从团队里辞退 |
[06:57] | and she takes it personally. | 她就会很计较 |
[07:00] | But no one would want to kill me. | 但没人会想杀我吧 |
[07:03] | Natalie Marquez? Damn! | 娜塔莉·玛奎兹 操 |
[07:05] | I have her on my screensaver. White sand beach, yellow… | 我屏保就是她 白色沙滩 黄色… |
[07:08] | Oh, way too much information. | 够了 我不要听 |
[07:11] | I heard she’s got a nasty temper. | 我听说她脾气不好 |
[07:13] | Arrested once for stalking, brandishing a gun at a nail salon. | 因为跟踪 和在美甲沙龙掏枪被捕 |
[07:16] | I’m brandish, on my mother’s side. | 我就是品牌控 随我妈 |
[07:18] | We’ve got a violent model with a grudge | 心怀怨愤的暴力模特 |
[07:20] | who happens to be in town for Fashion Week? | 又正好在城里参加时装周 |
[07:22] | – Viable motive and opportunity. – Go have a chat with her. | -动机和时机双全啊 -去找她谈谈 |
[07:26] | – Shotgun! – Oh, come on! | -我坐副驾 -尼玛 |
[07:40] | Do they make that in a six? | 这衣服有六码吗 |
[07:41] | Tuesday’s back-to-school night. | 周二晚我有校友会 |
[07:46] | Look. There’s my poster girl. | 看 我的海报女郎 |
[07:51] | Okay, keep it in your pants, Soto. | 好吧 控制一点 索托 |
[07:53] | Uh, Miss Marquez? | 玛奎兹小姐吗 |
[07:55] | A few questions. | 问你几个问题 |
[07:57] | What are you? The fashion police? | 你们是谁 时尚警察吗 |
[07:59] | No, we’re the police-police. | 不 我们是真警察 |
[08:02] | You I’ll talk to, later. | 过会我愿意跟你说 |
[08:04] | I’m on in five and my dress just ripped open. | 五分钟后就要上台 可我裙子崩了 |
[08:06] | – How can you even tell? – Where’s the seamstress? | -你怎么知道的 -裁缝呢 |
[08:08] | Hey! Come on. | 过来 |
[08:16] | Best case ever. | 这案子太爽了 |
[08:18] | Yeah, let’s see what she looks like after breastfeeding twins. | 是啊 等她奶完双胞胎之后你再看吧 |
[08:21] | Miss Marquez, we need to talk about Tom Burke. | 玛奎兹小姐 我们要跟你谈谈汤姆·伯克 |
[08:25] | – Someone tried to kill him today. – Really? | -今天有人想杀了他 -真的吗 |
[08:27] | What took ’em so long? | 这么久才动手 |
[08:29] | You two had it out after he canceled your contract? | 他取消你的合同后你们有矛盾吗 |
[08:31] | Yeah, we did, and it felt great. | 没错 我求之不得 |
[08:33] | I put up with that man’s OCD behavior for years. | 我忍那男人的强迫症很多年了 |
[08:36] | Banning brown liquids, not letting anyone say the word “Fabulous” | 不许喝棕色饮料 不许人说”美翻了” |
[08:39] | or wear the color orange, | 不许穿橘色的衣服 |
[08:41] | and he is so paranoid about people counterfeiting his ideas. | 还总是怀疑别人抄袭他创意 |
[08:45] | Then again, I got off better than Alison Torres. | 不过 我还是比艾莉森·托雷斯好些 |
[08:49] | – Who? – You don’t get out much. | -谁 -你们真落伍 |
[08:51] | Basically, the top fashion stylist in the industry. | 她算是时尚界最好的造型师了 |
[08:53] | She and Tom got in an atomic blowout a few months back. | 她前几个月和汤姆闹翻了 |
[08:56] | Next thing, he refused to give her three Oscar gowns | 然后 汤姆之前跟她客户说好的三件奥斯卡礼服 |
[08:59] | he promised to her clients. | 直接不给了 |
[09:00] | Totally messed up her rep. | 把她名声全毁了 |
[09:03] | Do you always wear your Fitbit? | 你一直戴着健身手环吗 |
[09:05] | Every minute of every day, except for on the runway. | 一直戴着 除了走秀的时候 |
[09:08] | It’s the only way I know | 只有这样我才知道 |
[09:08] | if I burned enough calories to earn lunch. | 燃烧的热量够不够吃午饭 |
[09:10] | Well, that’s helpful. | 真是有用啊 |
[09:12] | Uh, so it’s tied to your phone? | 它跟你手机绑定了吗 |
[09:14] | Uh-huh, tracks everything I do. | 是的 记录我的一切行为 |
[09:16] | Steps taken, heart rate, sleep time. | 走路步数 心率 睡眠时间 |
[09:18] | May I see? I’m still trying to lose the freshman 15. | 我能看看吗 我还想减掉大一长的15磅呢 |
[09:23] | Knock yourself out. | 自便吧 |
[09:26] | Oh, wow! You walked three miles today. | 你今天走了三英里呢 |
[09:29] | I guess lunch is approved. | 我猜你能吃午饭了 |
[09:33] | Hey, when you find who tried | 等你们找到 |
[09:34] | to kill Tom Burke, tell them thanks from me. | 想杀汤姆·伯克的人 帮我谢谢他们 |
[09:37] | Talk about better off dead. | 他真不如去死 |
[09:39] | Okay, she’s coming off my screensaver ASAP. | 好吧 我得赶快把屏保换了 |
[09:42] | She was asleep when Tyler was shot. | 泰勒中枪的时候她在睡觉 |
[09:44] | Even if she hired a shooter, | 就算她是雇凶杀人 |
[09:46] | her Fitbit would show at least that she was restless. | 手环起码也会显示她没睡觉 |
[09:49] | Bond villains don’t sleep that soundly. | 坏人可睡不了那么淡定 |
[09:51] | Well, what about Alison Torres? | 那艾莉森·托雷斯呢 |
[09:53] | Sounds like Tom screwed her over. | 听起来汤姆整得她挺惨 |
[09:59] | Oh, damn it! | 可恶 |
[10:01] | My leftover salmon surprise gave my babysitter food poisoning. | 我给保姆留的三文鱼让她食物中毒了 |
[10:04] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[10:05] | I gotta bring Nick to Tae Kwon Do and Harry to soccer. | 要送尼克上跆拳道 送哈利去踢球 |
[10:08] | And why don’t they do the same thing? | 干嘛不让他们上一样的 |
[10:09] | Because that would make life easy. | 因为那会让我”省心”好多 |
[10:11] | Okay, go and see if those Oscar gowns are worth killing over. | 你去看看那些奥斯卡礼服值不值得杀人 |
[10:14] | Got it. | 好的 |
[10:19] | Farewell my precious. | 再见了我的宝贝 |
[10:24] | I’ll cover you and don’t feel guilty. | 我帮你顶着 别愧疚 |
[10:25] | I love your salmon surprise. | 我很喜欢你留的三文鱼 |
[10:28] | Bye. | 再见 |
[10:30] | So, I may have overestimated my sway | 我或许高估了 |
[10:35] | with the Deputy Comptroller. | 我跟副总审计长的交情 |
[10:37] | – Are we saying goodbye to Macchiato Mondays? – Over my dead body! | -我们要跟玛奇朵周一告别了吗 -想都别想 |
[10:40] | You get us a copy of the precinct budget. | 你去打份警局预算来 |
[10:42] | If I can trim some fat around here, | 如果我能挤出点盈余 |
[10:44] | maybe I can convince Rita to keep us properly caffeinated. | 或许能说服丽塔让我们留下咖啡机 |
[10:48] | So you want an actual copy of the actual budget? | 你想要份真实预算的真实打印件吗 |
[10:51] | – Problem? – No. | -有问题吗 -没有 |
[10:59] | Come on, dudes, we’re already three hours behind. | 快点 各位 我们已经落后三小时 |
[11:02] | If we don’t step it up, we’re going to lose daylight! | 如果不抓紧 光线就不够了 |
[11:04] | Come on! Pick it up! Get it together! | 快 加把劲 赶快 |
[11:06] | – Alison Torres! NYPD. – We’d like a word. | -艾莉森·托雷斯 纽约警察 -借一步说话 |
[11:10] | Busy! | 忙着呢 |
[11:12] | Let’s just get right to this. | 那就直接进入正题吧 |
[11:16] | Somebody tried to kill Tom Burke. | 有人试图谋杀汤姆·伯克 |
[11:18] | Where were you this morning at 5:00 a.m.? | 你今早五点在哪里 |
[11:20] | – Home. – Can anyone corroborate that? | -家里 -有人能证实吗 |
[11:22] | Uh, just my Hitachi Magic Wand. | 我的日立魔杖 |
[11:25] | And FYI, it’s a life-changer. | 不瞒你说 它改变了我的人生 |
[11:28] | We understand there’s been some bad blood between you and Tom. | 我们了解到你与汤姆有些嫌隙 |
[11:30] | Losing all those clients must’ve been bad for business. | 失去那些客户对生意的影响一定很大 |
[11:32] | My business is my business. | 我的生意是我的事 |
[11:34] | Tom Burke betrayed me, humiliated me. | 汤姆·伯克背叛了我 羞辱了我 |
[11:36] | Broke promises he made right to my face. | 当着我的面背弃他做过的承诺 |
[11:38] | I still haven’t gotten closure. | 这事还没了结 |
[11:40] | That doesn’t mean I’d kill him. | 但并不意味着我会谋杀他 |
[11:41] | Even after he broke up with you? | 他与你分手之后呢 |
[11:43] | No clue what you’re talking about. | 我不懂你在说什么 |
[11:45] | Betrayed me, humiliated me, closure. | 背叛我 羞辱我 了结 |
[11:48] | Those are relationship words, not business words. | 这些都是情感用辞 不是生意用辞 |
[11:50] | – Look who understands women. – I watch Bravo. | -你怎么这么懂女人 -我也看布拉沃 |
[11:54] | So he traded you in for a newer model? | 所以他放弃你找了个新模特 |
[11:57] | Bite me, cop! | 是又怎么样 死条子 |
[12:00] | What’s up, man? Hey, my man! | 有事吗 先生 先生 |
[12:02] | – He’s packing heat! – NYPD! Freeze! | -他有枪 -纽约警局 站住 |
[12:14] | Look who we have here, Mr. 38! | 看看这是什么 38毫米手枪 |
[12:16] | Same caliber that killed Tyler Cole. | 和射杀泰勒·科尔的枪相同的口径 |
[12:19] | Recently fired, too. | 而且近期射击过 |
[12:20] | I was at the range. Target practice, yo. | 我在打靶场练习射击 哟 |
[12:23] | We’ll see what ballistics says, yo. | 看看弹道测试什么情况 哟 |
[12:36] | Max! | 麦克斯 |
[12:40] | I’m still waiting on that budget. | 我还等着你做的预算表呢 |
[12:41] | Yes, budget, all… all over that. | 对 预算 马上去做 |
[12:44] | Captain, uh, my people said that you asked me to come in. | 警监 我的伦说你找我过来 |
[12:47] | – Peeple? – People. | -伦 -人 |
[12:49] | Right, pimple. Oh, people! | 什么轮子 原来是人 |
[12:51] | Ah! We have Alison Torres’ bodyguard in custody. | 我们监禁了艾莉森·托雷斯的保镖 |
[12:54] | Alison? | 艾莉森 |
[12:55] | Spurned lover, well acquainted with your routine. | 被抛弃的恋人 熟悉你的日程 |
[12:58] | Ballistics pans out, then we call it a day. | 如果弹道测试匹配 这案子就结了 |
[13:00] | Why didn’t you mention her to us before? | 为什么你之前没向我们提过她 |
[13:02] | Well, Alison took our break-up hard, but she’s not a murderer. | 艾莉森很难接受我们的分手 但她不是凶手 |
[13:05] | Until she’s ruled out, we can’t take any chances. | 直到排除她的嫌疑之前 我们不能冒这个险 |
[13:07] | Which is why we think | 所以我们认为 |
[13:08] | you should cancel your charity event for tonight. | 你应该取消今晚的慈善活动 |
[13:10] | I mean, if Alison can be a suspect, | 如果艾莉森有嫌疑 |
[13:12] | so can anyone on your guest list. | 你的宾客名单上的任何人都有嫌疑 |
[13:14] | Okay, this fundraiser is like the Super Bowl of Fashion Week. | 这个筹资活动就像是时尚周的超级碗 |
[13:19] | You don’t cancel the Super Bowl. | 超级碗是不能取消的 |
[13:21] | I appreciate your concern, | 我感激你们的关心 |
[13:22] | but I have a million details to take care of. | 但我还有无数事要做 |
[13:25] | If you insist on having this party, | 如果你坚持要参加这个晚宴 |
[13:27] | then I’m gonna put a protective detail on you. | 那么我必须安排警员保护你 |
[13:29] | – And I mean attached to your hip. – Good call. | -而且要紧跟着你 -好主意 |
[13:31] | Billy and I are in. | 我和比利去 |
[13:32] | You wanna go to a fashion industry charity fundraiser? | 你想去时尚业的慈善筹资活动 |
[13:35] | No, I wanna go to a room | 不 我想去的是 |
[13:37] | filled with hundreds of potential suspects. | 一间有上百嫌疑人的屋子 |
[13:39] | And Captain, who do you want monitoring their behavior? | 警监 你想让谁监控他们的行动 |
[13:41] | Some random uniforms or a couple of seasoned detectives? | 随便几个制服警员还是老练的警探 |
[13:44] | – It’s catered, I assume? – Champagne, caviar. | -应该提供餐饮吧 -有香槟 鱼子酱 |
[13:46] | And suddenly, it all becomes clear. | 刹那间 我懂了你的企图 |
[13:48] | I’ll bring you a doggy bag. | 我给你打包 |
[13:53] | I’ll shower. | 我去冲个澡 |
[13:57] | Thank you for calling the City Comptroller Office. | 感谢您致电市审计办公室 |
[14:00] | – Precinct budget, sir. – Finally. | -财政预算 长官 -终于做好了 |
[14:02] | The approximate wait time is 23 minutes. | 大约还需等待二十三分钟 |
[14:14] | Any idea when Max started working here? | 你知道麦克斯什么时候开始来这里工作的吗 |
[14:16] | Eight months, three weeks ago. | 八个月三星期以前 |
[14:18] | That’s specific. | 真详细 |
[14:20] | I have an excellent memory when it comes to weirdness. | 说到怪人我的记忆力就会变得极其好 |
[14:22] | Rainy Monday morning, ran five miles per usual, get to work, | 一个下着雨的周一早晨 跑完八公里来上班 |
[14:25] | and there’s Laura introducing a ginger space alien. | 就看到劳拉介绍这个红发外星人 |
[14:32] | Laura. | 劳拉 |
[14:38] | Any idea why there’s no record of Max in the precinct budget? | 你知道为什么财政预算里没有麦克斯的记录吗 |
[14:43] | Oh, maybe he’s on another precinct’s payroll? | 可能别的财政单位给他发工资 |
[14:47] | Clerical snafu? | 登记错了吧 |
[14:48] | I think another precinct would notice if they were paying | 那个财政单位应该会注意到 |
[14:51] | someone who didn’t come to work every day. | 他们在给一个从不上班的人发工资 |
[14:52] | Max comes to work every day. | 麦克斯每天都上班 |
[14:54] | Dinner’s ready! Sock warriors! | 晚餐做好了 袜子战士们 |
[14:58] | See who it is first. | 先看看是谁 |
[15:01] | It’s a fancy dude. | 穿得很华丽的家伙 |
[15:05] | Hi, you’re early. | 你好 你早到了 |
[15:07] | Uh, let me just grab my coat. | 我去拿外套 |
[15:09] | Boys! | 孩子们 |
[15:12] | All right. | 好了 |
[15:13] | Wait. | 等等 |
[15:13] | As I suspected. | 跟我想的一样 |
[15:15] | As you suspected, what? | 你想的什么 |
[15:18] | – You need to look like you fit in. – Sorry. | -你要看起来像圈内人 -抱歉 |
[15:20] | My ball gown is at the cleaners. | 我的舞会裙还在干洗店 |
[15:21] | Which is why I brought my people. | 所以我带来了我的人 |
[15:23] | – People? – Hmm. | -人 -对 |
[15:25] | What people? | 什么人 |
[15:27] | Oh, no! | 天啊 别 |
[15:29] | No, no people, no people. I don’t like people. Oh! | 不要 不要人 我不喜欢人 |
[16:22] | Whoa! Mom! | 哇 妈妈 |
[16:24] | Just a gentle reminder that Detective Diamond is on duty. | 友情提醒你一下戴蒙德警探是去执行任务的 |
[16:26] | Let’s keep this strictly professional. | 请你态度专业一点 |
[16:29] | If you insist. | 如果你这么坚持 |
[16:31] | You look amazing! | 你美极了 |
[16:34] | Ah, I feel like I’m sending you off to prom. | 我感觉像在送你去毕业舞会 |
[16:36] | Hopefully it won’t end like my last prom, | 希望不要像我的上一个毕业舞会一样 |
[16:39] | with me puking out the back of Jimmy Figgerito’s van. | 最后吐在吉米·费格里托的货车后座 |
[16:43] | I’m introducing it at tomorrow’s runway show. | 这是我要在明天的时装秀上推出的新品 |
[16:46] | You will be the first one to carry one in public. | 你将是第一个公开使用的人 |
[16:49] | I’d lose this inside my regular purse. | 小得会被埋在我的其它包里 |
[16:52] | – And… – Thank you. | -还有 -谢谢 |
[16:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:58] | Hold this, please. | 帮我拿一下 |
[17:11] | You’re not the only one who can accessorize. | 你可不是唯一会戴装饰品的人 |
[17:16] | Don’t wait up. | 不用等我了 |
[17:24] | – Detective Bose. – Max. | -玻思警探 -麦克斯 |
[17:29] | – What’s with the box? – Contents of my desk. | -那盒子什么情况 -我桌上的东西 |
[17:31] | Cleaned it out voluntarily, without being compelled to do so. | 自觉地收拾好了 没人强迫 |
[17:35] | The whole getting escorted out of the building thing | 被保安遣送出这栋楼 |
[17:36] | is so tacky. | 太不雅观了 |
[17:37] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你这是在说什么呢 |
[17:38] | I’ve been summoned by our Captain. | 我被警监召唤了 |
[17:40] | I don’t see it ending well. | 我看要完蛋了 |
[17:41] | He summons you all the time, | 他不是老召唤你吗 |
[17:42] | usually for a breakfast burrito. | 通常是让你去买玉米煎饼当早餐 |
[17:44] | This is different. | 这次不一样 |
[17:46] | A dark secret is about to emerge. | 黑暗的秘密就要浮现 |
[17:50] | I’ve said too much. | 我说得太多了 |
[17:52] | I came to say goodbye. | 我是来告别的 |
[17:53] | Would you give this to Laura? | 你能把这个给劳拉吗 |
[17:55] | It’s a letter of farewell. I… | 这是封告别信… 我… |
[17:56] | I can’t bear to say goodbye to her in person. | 当面跟她说再见我承受不了 |
[17:58] | – Is this a wax seal? – The family crest. It’s on my ring. | -这是蜡封吗 -家族饰章 我戒指上有 |
[18:02] | If you wouldn’t mind delivering these as well. | 如果你不介意把这些也送一下吧 |
[18:06] | Billy. Reynaldo. | 比利 雷纳尔多 |
[18:09] | – Hair plugs Hal. – We got close during his procedure. | -植发哈尔 -在他手术时我们熟起来的 |
[18:11] | Whose Cecile? | 塞西尔是谁 |
[18:12] | She’s that super friendly uni-browed lady, | 就是那个超级友好的连眉女士 |
[18:13] | she brings around the pastries on Mondays. | 周一总会带馅饼来 |
[18:14] | Okay, so you’re saying out of the entire precinct, | 所以你的意思是整个辖区 |
[18:17] | I am the only person you can bear to say goodbye to in person? | 只有跟我当面告别你能承受 |
[18:24] | You’re just so… You’re like… | 你只是非常… 就像… |
[18:27] | So… Um… | 非常… |
[18:30] | Approachable. | 容易接近 |
[18:38] | We’re done here. | 够了 |
[19:12] | All this for some clothes? | 这么大排场就为了几件衣服吗 |
[19:15] | Welcome to Fashion Week. | 欢迎来到时装周 |
[19:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:26] | Oh! Yeah, I can double-fist, I guess. | 我想我可以用一个手拿 |
[19:30] | Tom, hello. | 汤姆 你好 |
[19:34] | Gabriella Luca. | 盖比瑞拉·卢卡 |
[19:35] | Head of Mareteia Imports | 马丽泰进口公司的老板 |
[19:37] | and co-chair of my anti-counterfeiting campaign. | 也是我的打假基金会的联席主席 |
[19:41] | Nobody knows more about those copycat scoundrels. | 没人比她更懂那些山寨货的无耻 |
[19:45] | You exaggerate. | 过奖了 |
[19:47] | – And your stylish friend is? – Laura. | -你这位时髦的朋友是 -劳拉 |
[19:50] | Mmm, ciao. | 你好 |
[19:55] | Bonus! | 你好 |
[19:56] | Very continental. | 颇有欧洲风情啊 |
[19:59] | Pardonnez-moi. | 失陪一下 |
[20:00] | – Gabriella. – Oui. | -盖比瑞拉 -怎么 |
[20:03] | She and Tom seem very chummy. | 她和汤姆似乎非常亲密 |
[20:06] | – What do you see? – Two-hundred skinny-ass people | -你发现什么了吗 -两百多个瘦子 |
[20:08] | in a room full of food and nobody’s eating. | 与诸多美食共处一室却没有人吃 |
[20:10] | Welcome to Fashion Week. | 欢迎来到时装周 |
[20:12] | Stay close to Tom. | 看着汤姆 |
[20:14] | I’ll get near miss double-kiss | 我去接近那位欧洲范儿女士 |
[20:15] | and see if she knows anything he’s not saying. | 看她是否知道任何内幕 |
[20:22] | Enter! | 进 |
[20:31] | You texted? | 你发信息找我 |
[20:33] | Have a seat. | 坐 |
[20:45] | According to the NYPD, you don’t exist. | 根据纽约警局记录 你并不存在 |
[20:50] | Well, they clearly got that one wrong. | 显然是他们弄错了 |
[20:53] | Because here I am, existing away. | 因为我就在这里 活生生的 |
[20:56] | – Cogito ergo sum. – Max, I wasn’t born yesterday. | -我思故我在 -麦克斯 我不是小孩 |
[21:01] | Anything you wanna confess? | 你要坦白吗 |
[21:04] | A conspiracy between you | 也许是什么 |
[21:06] | and a certain ex-wife of mine, perhaps? | 你和我前妻的阴谋 |
[21:28] | The thing is, is I have low blood sugar. | 其实我有低血糖 |
[21:30] | – So, if I don’t eat like every… – No need to explain. | -所以要是我不吃… -不用解释 |
[21:33] | Your fellow Americans don’t know what’s good for them. | 你们美国同胞不知道什么对自己是好的 |
[21:36] | In Milan, they at least give you a plate of ziti. | 在米兰 他们至少会给你一碟通心面 |
[21:40] | Ziti. | 通心面 |
[21:41] | I know what you mean. | 我懂你的意思 |
[21:43] | I mean, this is just foam on top of foam. | 这只是一层层泡沫叠泡沫 |
[21:46] | – Here, try this, try this one. – Mmm, thank you. | -来 试试 试试这块 -谢谢你 |
[21:50] | I eat when I’m nervous, | 我一紧张就会狂吃 |
[21:51] | and these bony bitches are getting on my nerves. | 而这群瘦巴巴的贱人让我特别紧张 |
[21:55] | Mmm, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[21:56] | I don’t think I’ve ever eaten out of a | 我从没想过会从12000块的 |
[21:58] | $12,000 Tom Burke handbag. | 汤姆·伯克手包里拿东西吃 |
[22:02] | $12,000? | 12000块 |
[22:05] | For $12,000, | 想让我花12000 |
[22:07] | it better pick up the kids, | 它最好能帮我把孩子接了 |
[22:09] | wash the dishes and let me finish first. | 把碗洗了 让我先爽到再说 |
[22:13] | Look at the stitching. | 你看这缝纫手法 |
[22:15] | The silk lining, | 这丝线 |
[22:17] | handwork by master craftsmen. | 大师级匠人的精细手工 |
[22:19] | It is perfection. | 简直完美 |
[22:22] | You’re quite the expert on Tom’s work. | 你真是汤姆作品方面的专家 |
[22:25] | What about on Tom himself? | 那关于汤姆本人呢 |
[22:27] | Tom and I are just friends. | 我和汤姆只是朋友 |
[22:29] | And you and Tom? | 你和汤姆呢 |
[22:32] | It’s complicated. | 很复杂 |
[22:34] | I know about Alison Torres. | 我知道艾莉森·托雷斯的事 |
[22:37] | Are there any other women whose hearts he’s broken lately? | 最近他还有伤别的女人的心吗 |
[22:42] | Laura. | 劳拉 |
[22:44] | You’re charming. | 你很美丽 |
[22:46] | But you would be wrong to think of Tom | 但你要是把汤姆当作可以长久交往的对象 |
[22:48] | as a long-term prospect. | 可就错了 |
[22:50] | Take it from me. | 听我的劝 |
[22:51] | The greedy bastard is never satisfied. | 那个贪婪的混蛋从不满足 |
[22:55] | He always wants more. | 他总是想要更多 |
[23:02] | On the move, Tom wants to get some air. | 移动中 汤姆要出去透气 |
[23:07] | You watch this! Don’t let anybody take them. | 你看着这个 不要让别人拿了 |
[23:19] | Everything all right? | 一切还好吗 |
[23:22] | You need something miniscule to eat? | 要吃点什么吗 |
[23:25] | Uh, no. | 不用 |
[23:27] | – I can’t keep anything down. – Oh, don’t worry. | -我什么都吃不下 -不用担心 |
[23:29] | – The foam disappears when it hits your mouth. – No. | -奶泡入嘴即化 -不要 |
[23:35] | Mr. Burke, do you have anything else that you can tell us | 伯克先生 你还有其他有助于调查的信息 |
[23:37] | that might help our investigation? | 要告诉我们的吗 |
[23:40] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[23:41] | I know I was the one telling the show must go on, | 我知道是我说的晚宴要继续 |
[23:44] | but I cannot keep Tyler out of my head. | 但我泰勒在我脑海中挥之不去 |
[23:47] | I know you must deal with loss all the time. | 我知道你们总是在面对伤亡 |
[23:50] | We do. Doesn’t make it easy. | 的确 也并不轻松 |
[23:54] | I can’t believe he’s gone. | 我不敢相信他死了 |
[23:56] | The worst part, | 最糟糕的是 |
[23:57] | he’d be here tonight | 要是没让他去遛狗 |
[23:59] | if he hadn’t offered to walk Greta. | 他今晚就会在这了 |
[24:07] | NYPD! Get down! | 纽约警局 趴下 |
[24:08] | 10-85! Shots fired! We need an ambulance and backup now! | 呼叫支援 有人中枪 需要救护车和支援 |
[24:20] | – Stay back! -Tom. | -退后 -汤姆 |
[24:23] | Oh, my God! Tom! Tom, can you hear me? | 天呐 汤姆 汤姆 能听到我说话吗 |
[24:26] | He okay? | 他没事吧 |
[24:27] | Flesh wound. Who’s the woman crying over him? | 皮肉伤 趴在他身上哭的女人是谁 |
[24:30] | Alison Torres. | 艾莉森·托雷斯 |
[24:32] | – Isn’t she a suspect? – Was. | -她不是嫌疑人吗 -曾经是 |
[24:34] | Those were not the tears of a woman | 会对前男友开枪的女人 |
[24:35] | who’d put a hit out on her ex. | 是不会哭成那样的 |
[24:36] | And Ballistics just cleared her bodyguard. | 弹道专家也证明了她保镖的清白 |
[24:39] | Well, somebody’s trying to kill Tom Burke. | 有人想杀汤姆·伯克 |
[24:40] | All right, so the shooter’s a ghost, | 枪手是个幽灵 |
[24:42] | but the bullets came from up there, south side. | 但子弹是从那上面射来的 南边 |
[24:44] | Okay, so Soto, statement from all the guests, guards. | 索托 你去调查所有的客人和保安 |
[24:47] | Check security cam footage, five-block radius. | 检查五个街区范围内的监控录像 |
[24:49] | And you! You go home and relieve Max. | 还有你 回家去替麦克斯 |
[24:53] | You called Max to babysit? | 你叫麦克斯去当保姆吗 |
[24:54] | No, he was already there, telling me everything. | 不 他本来就在 把一切都告诉我了 |
[24:59] | And when you say everything… | 你说的一切是指… |
[25:01] | Everything as in, you hired an unpaid intern? | 比如你雇了一个无薪实习生 |
[25:04] | You trying to get us both fired? | 你想害我们俩都被解雇吗 |
[25:06] | We are the NYPD, not Google. | 我们是纽约警局 不是谷歌 |
[25:08] | – What, did you learn that quip at captain school? – Go home. | -怎么 你进修学会了讽刺吗 -回家去 |
[25:11] | One-day suspension, starting now. | 停职一天 从现在开始 |
[25:13] | For hiring a perfectly capable intern? | 就因为雇了一个完全称职的实习生吗 |
[25:16] | In case you haven’t noticed, | 不知道你注意到没有 |
[25:17] | someone just took another shot at Tom Burke. | 汤姆·伯克刚刚又躺枪了 |
[25:19] | You are suspended. Bye-bye. | 你被停职了 再见 |
[25:32] | Someone caught the fashion bug. | 有人跟了时尚的风啊 |
[25:35] | Free swag from last night’s party. Boots and all. | 昨晚派对发的 靴子什么的 |
[25:38] | Only clean clothes I currently own. Don’t! | 是我现在唯一的干净衣服了 不许说 |
[25:41] | So, what do we got on the shooter? | 枪手调查得怎么样了 |
[25:43] | I’m going over a ton of security footage with Meredith. | 我已经和梅雷迪思看了无数监控录像 |
[25:45] | Zip so far. | 目前毫无收获 |
[25:53] | Swag bag clothes. Wonderful again. | 派发的衣服 还是挺赞的 |
[25:55] | Here’s what you need to know about Max. | 我要告诉你关于麦克斯的事 |
[25:57] | – Didn’t I suspend you? – Suspension rejected. | -我不是把你停职了吗 -停职无效 |
[26:00] | As for Max, FYI, | 关于麦克斯 我给你讲 |
[26:02] | the 2nd Precinct hasn’t always been | 第二区并不是一直 |
[26:05] | the well-oiled machine that it is today. | 像今天这样运行流畅 |
[26:08] | One day, a fresh-faced man-child appeared, | 有一天 一个新面孔大孩子出现了 |
[26:11] | eager to do anything that didn’t involve firearms. | 渴望做任何与武器无关的事情 |
[26:15] | But there was a hiring freeze. | 可是却停止招聘了 |
[26:17] | He says he doesn’t need to be paid, his family is loaded. | 他说他不需要薪水 他家有钱得很 |
[26:20] | I give him a few research jobs | 我让他做了点调研工作 |
[26:22] | and he knocks them out of the park! | 结果他做得很出色 |
[26:25] | And yes, I did a thorough background check, | 没错 我做过彻底的背景调查 |
[26:28] | so don’t even think about firing him! | 你休想解雇他 |
[26:31] | I can’t fire him because he doesn’t work here. | 我没法解雇他 因为他不在这里工作 |
[26:38] | I’m going back to my case. | 我要回去查案子了 |
[26:43] | The Devil Wears Prada. They’re identical. | 穿普拉达的女魔头 它们是完全一样的 |
[26:48] | Are they? | 真的吗 |
[26:52] | Look at the stitching. | 你看这针脚 |
[26:55] | The lining, the handwork. | 走线 手工 |
[26:59] | This one is not a Tom Burke. It’s just a really good knock-off. | 这个不是汤姆·伯克 只是个做得很好的高仿 |
[27:02] | When did you become an expert on designer bags? | 你什么时候变成时装包专家了 |
[27:04] | I had a crash course last night over midget canapes. | 昨晚吃小点心的时候我上了个速成班 |
[27:07] | Yeah, but why would Tyler have | 好吧 可是泰勒为汤姆工作 |
[27:09] | a Tom Burke knock-off when he worked for Tom? | 何必还要汤姆·伯克的高仿包呢 |
[27:11] | I’m not sure. | 我不太清楚 |
[27:13] | But Tom Burke is Mr. Anti-Counterfeiting. | 不过汤姆·伯克是打假先生 |
[27:17] | He had a whole campaign about it. | 他还专门搞了打假活动 |
[27:19] | Maybe the knock-off artists are trying to kill him. | 也许做高仿货的人想杀他 |
[27:21] | – Before he put them out of business. – Exactly. | -在他断他们财路之前 -没错 |
[27:25] | After you and Meredith finish with the footage, | 等你跟梅雷迪思看完监控录像 |
[27:27] | we should go shopping on Canal Street. | 我们应该去坚尼街购物 |
[27:29] | Or you can watch the footage and I can go shopping for you. | 或者你去看录像 我帮你去购物 |
[27:34] | Suit yourself. | 随便你 |
[27:36] | Laur… | 劳… |
[27:37] | Best case ever. | 太爽了 |
[27:49] | Hey, I’ve been looking for a top quality Tom Burke. | 我要找顶级做工的汤姆·伯克 |
[27:52] | One that will make my girlfriends hate me. | 能让我那些女友嫉妒我的 |
[27:55] | Miss, I got best on Canal Street. | 小姐 我家是坚尼街上最棒的 |
[27:56] | Yeah, this is really nice. How much? | 是啊 这个真不错 多少钱 |
[27:58] | Special price, 400. | 特价 四百块 |
[28:00] | – Special my ass! – Ah, 300. | -特价个屁 -那三百 |
[28:03] | – Only for you. – Have a nice day. | -只给你一个人 -祝你愉快吧 |
[28:05] | – Come on, pretty lady. 200. – 150! | -别啊 美女 两百 -一百五 |
[28:08] | You’re killing me. | 你太狠了 |
[28:12] | Hey, hey, hey, relax, all right? No running! | 放轻松 别跑 |
[28:15] | Here’s the deal. You give us some information, | 做个交易 你给我们消息 |
[28:18] | we don’t shut down your table. | 我们就不掀你的摊子 |
[28:20] | Anything, officers. | 随便问吧 警官 |
[28:21] | Tell us about the fake Tom Burkes. | 告诉我们假汤姆·伯克的事 |
[28:24] | Six months ago, top quality Burkes hit the market. | 六个月前 做工上乘的伯克包上市了 |
[28:26] | Best I’ve ever seen. | 是我见过最好的 |
[28:27] | Who’s your supplier? | 供货商是谁 |
[28:35] | – It’s Santa’s workshop. – With sweaty, underpaid elves. | -圣诞老人的车间 -和汗流浃背的低薪精灵 |
[28:39] | Look, that’s the bag Tom Burke gave Laura for the party. | 瞧 那就是汤姆·伯克给劳拉去参加晚宴的包 |
[28:44] | I recognize these drawings, Tyler did these. | 我认识这些图稿 泰勒画的 |
[28:52] | See this? That’s what you’re supposed to use. | 看到了吗 就应该这么做 |
[28:54] | Should we grab Pitbull over there? | 要抓那位皮普保罗吗 |
[28:55] | Nah, no warrant. | 不行 没有逮捕证 |
[28:59] | Relax, we’ll be back. | 别急 我们会回来的 |
[29:01] | Easy, tiger. | 放轻松 母老虎 |
[29:08] | Mr. Burke, did Tyler have anything to do with designing the bag | 伯克先生 你拿给戴蒙德警探参加晚宴的那个包 |
[29:11] | that you gave Detective Diamond for the party? | 泰勒有参与其中的设计吗 |
[29:15] | Tyler was a talented kid, but no, | 泰勒是个很有天赋的孩子 但没有 |
[29:17] | that bag is a Tom Burke original. | 那个包是我本人原创 |
[29:20] | Do you recognize these drawings, Mr. Burke? | 你认识这些图稿吗 伯克先生 |
[29:26] | No, where’d you get them? | 不认识 你从哪儿来的 |
[29:27] | Sweatshop on Canal Street. | 坚尼街的血汗工厂 |
[29:29] | We’re getting a warrant to raid the place. | 我们正在申请搜查那个地方 |
[29:31] | This sketchbook came from Tyler’s apartment. | 这个素描本来自泰勒的公寓 |
[29:34] | Notice how the tear marks line up. | 注意撕开的部分是吻合的 |
[29:38] | – What are you getting at? – What I’m getting at | -你什么意思 -我的意思是 |
[29:40] | is that counterfeiters were knocking | 造假者在你的包面世之前 |
[29:42] | off a bag of yours before it even hit the runway. | 就已经在仿造这个包了 |
[29:44] | The only way they could | 他们之所以能这么做 |
[29:45] | be doing that is with help from the inside. | 唯一的可能就是内部有人帮忙 |
[29:47] | Tyler? | 泰勒吗 |
[29:49] | – No. There’s… There is no way. – It’s the only way. | -不 这不可能 -这是唯一的可能 |
[29:52] | Tyler must’ve fallen in with some bad people. | 泰勒肯定是惹上了不该惹的人 |
[29:55] | Which means that bullet was meant for him. | 也就是说那颗子弹就是冲着他去的 |
[29:59] | Steal that sweatshirt from lost and found? | 你是从失物招领偷的衣服吗 |
[30:01] | Nope. Got it from your locker. | 不是 从你柜子里拿的 |
[30:02] | By the way, you’re down to your last panty liner. | 而且 你的护垫就剩一片了 |
[30:04] | Can we talk about the case now? | 我们能不能谈案子了 |
[30:07] | Okay. Potential shooter numero uno. | 好吧 一号嫌疑人 |
[30:10] | Sketchy guy hauling ass two | 一个模糊不清的人影 |
[30:11] | blocks down from the event 30 seconds after gunfire. | 在枪击后三十秒 出现在两个街区之外 |
[30:14] | I doubt he got from the party | 他要是去了派对 |
[30:15] | – to Broad Street that fast. – Agreed. | -不可能这么快到那 -同意 |
[30:18] | Numero two, just outside the event seconds after the shooting. | 二号嫌疑人 枪击发生后几秒就在外面 |
[30:23] | Check out Mr. Clean, | 来看看这位良民 |
[30:24] | he matches the description we got from some of the witnesses. | 符合有些目击证人所说的特征 |
[30:27] | Yeah, that’s Pitbull, that’s our guy. | 皮普保罗 就是他 |
[30:29] | We just saw him at the sweatshop turning out fake Tom Burke bags. | 我们看到他在血汗工厂伪造汤姆·伯克的包 |
[30:32] | I’ll take some uniforms over to Tom’s. | 我带几个人去汤姆家看看 |
[30:33] | The shooter might try again. | 也许凶手会再次出现 |
[30:35] | Yeah, let’s get to that sweatshop. And call a squad. | 都去血汗工厂看看吧 叫特警队来 |
[30:51] | It was all here. | 本来都在的 |
[30:53] | Now, it could be anywhere. | 现在不知道会在哪了 |
[30:56] | – Who are you calling? – Laura. | -你打给谁 -劳拉 |
[30:57] | Killer who tries twice is gonna try again. | 出手两次的歹徒一定会有第三次 |
[31:04] | The name on the lease is | 租赁合同上的名字 |
[31:05] | as fake as the bags they were making in there. | 跟这里造的包一样假 |
[31:07] | Which leaves us screwed. | 一点线索都没有 |
[31:08] | Anything suspicious? | 有什么疑点吗 |
[31:10] | Just that his sexy little assistants might be Stepford robots. | 他那性感的助理可能都是机器人 |
[31:14] | I met a woman last night. | 我昨晚遇到一个女人 |
[31:16] | She co-chair’s Tom Burke’s anti-counterfeiting campaign. | 她是汤姆·伯克打假运动的联席主席 |
[31:20] | She might have an idea of who’s behind Mr. Clean. | 也许她知道良民先生背后的人是谁 |
[31:22] | Uh, Pitbull. | 皮普保罗 |
[31:24] | Uh… The bald guy. | 就是那个秃子 |
[31:26] | Okay, I’m sending Billy to meet you. Go see what she knows. | 我派比利跟你会合 去看看她知道什么 |
[31:29] | Got it. | 好的 |
[31:31] | I don’t understand, you’re a police officer? | 我不懂 你是警察吗 |
[31:34] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you last night, | 很抱歉昨晚没告诉你 |
[31:35] | I was light-headed with hunger. | 饿得神志不清了 |
[31:38] | But why are homicide detectives investigating counterfeiters? | 可是凶杀案警察为什么会调查伪造事件 |
[31:41] | Well, these particular counterfeiters may have shot Tom Burke | 这些造假货的人可能对汤姆·伯克开了枪 |
[31:44] | and killed one of his | 并且还杀害了 |
[31:45] | employees who was stealing designs for them. | 他手下帮他们偷设计图的人 |
[31:48] | What can you tell us about this bag? | 关于这个包你知道什么吗 |
[31:50] | We found it in our victim’s apartment. | 是在受害者的公寓里找到的 |
[31:56] | Excellent copy. | 仿造得很好 |
[31:58] | Recognize any specific crew’s handiwork? | 认得出是谁的手笔吗 |
[32:01] | There are so many people | 现在这时代 |
[32:02] | counterfeiting designer goods these days. | 擅长仿造的设计师太多了 |
[32:04] | It could have been any of them. | 谁都有可能 |
[32:07] | Red and blue. You are so organized. | 红色和蓝色 你真有条理 |
[32:11] | I tried being organized once, | 我也试过规律的生活 |
[32:14] | then I had twins. | 然后生了双胞胎 |
[32:17] | Mmm, good luck with your investigation. | 祝你们调查顺利 |
[32:20] | Mmm, I’m sorry I can’t help you. | 抱歉我没帮到你们 |
[32:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:27] | I eat when I’m nervous, | 我一紧张就会狂吃 |
[32:28] | and these bony bitches are getting on my nerves. | 这群瘦巴巴的贱人让我特别紧张 |
[32:32] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你的配合 |
[32:35] | Ciao. | 再见[意大利语] |
[32:37] | See her attack those pistachios? | 看到她吃得多凶残了吗 |
[32:39] | Italian women like to eat. | 意大利女人爱吃呗 |
[32:42] | She’s a stress eater. | 她一紧张就吃东西 |
[32:43] | Night before I signed my divorce papers, | 我签署离婚协议的前一晚 |
[32:45] | I pounded an 18-inch pizza and a box of Ho Hos. | 吃了十八英寸的披萨和一盒奶油饼干 |
[32:48] | I saw you do that last week. | 你上周也这么干过 |
[32:50] | – I’m still stressed. – Carry this box in. | -压力还在嘛 -把这个抬进去 |
[32:54] | According to Gabriella’s calendar, | 根据盖比瑞拉的日历 |
[32:55] | they’re not supposed to be receiving any shipments this week. | 他们这周不会有人送货来 |
[33:02] | – Mr. Clean-bull. – I got this. | -是良民保罗 -我来处理 |
[33:05] | My man, can I holler at you real quick? | 兄弟 能不能问你句话 |
[33:07] | – Hey, how you doing, man? – What’s up? | -你好吗 -好啊 |
[33:10] | No, really, I got this. | 没事 我能行 |
[33:20] | Don’t move! Hands behind your back! | 不许动 把手放在背后 |
[33:23] | Behind your back! Behind your back! | 放在背后 放在背后 |
[33:28] | I think I found your sweatshop. | 我找到了你的血汗工厂 |
[33:37] | If I know Laura, this stare-down is gonna take all day. | 如果我了解劳拉 这场对视会持续一天 |
[33:40] | But Gabriella’s lawyered up and so has her goon. | 可是盖比瑞拉请了律师 手下也一样 |
[33:42] | Well, then we need to find | 那我们就得想办法 |
[33:43] | another way to link Gabriella to Tyler’s murder. | 把盖比瑞拉和泰勒之死联系起来 |
[33:45] | If she was getting inside information from Tyler, | 如果她在通过泰勒获取内部信息 |
[33:47] | there would be a money trail between them. | 他们之间肯定会有金钱往来 |
[33:49] | Max already checked his bank accounts, | 马克斯已经检查过他的银行账户 |
[33:51] | he barely had 200 bucks in it. | 里面不到二百块 |
[33:52] | Then maybe he had another account. | 也许他还有其它账户 |
[33:54] | Max filed a warrant for Mareteia Imports’ financials | 麦克斯申请了马丽泰的财务搜查令 |
[33:57] | to see if Gabriella’s been making any unusual payments lately. | 看盖比瑞拉最近有无异常付款 |
[33:59] | You and Laura, you go check out Tyler’s apartment again. | 你跟劳拉 再去检查一下泰勒的公寓 |
[34:02] | – We tossed it pretty good. – Yeah, but then he was a victim. | -我们检查得很仔细 -可当时他是受害者 |
[34:04] | Now he’s a co-conspirator. | 现在他是共犯 |
[34:12] | Come here. | 过来一下 |
[34:17] | – Yes. – Just a thought, el capitan. | -怎么 -就是一个想法 警监桑 |
[34:20] | Um, I spoke to some assistants over at 1 Police Plaza, | 我跟警察局总部的几位助理聊了聊 |
[34:23] | and apparently Deputy | 发现副总审计长 |
[34:24] | Comptroller Garnett has a serious chocolate habit. | 加内特十分喜欢吃巧克力 |
[34:27] | And I care because… | 所以呢 |
[34:29] | Well, if you were to send her a little something | 如果你送她一点东西 |
[34:31] | from, say, Dylan’s Candy Bar, | 比如 迪伦糖果店的 |
[34:33] | I think she just might approve our beloved kitchen accessory. | 她也许会批准我们亲爱的咖啡机 |
[34:40] | Carry on. | 您忙吧 |
[34:49] | I’m coming up empty. | 没线索 |
[34:52] | Really? | 你搞什么 |
[34:55] | Like I’m walking up five flights of stairs in those? | 难道我要穿着它们上五楼吗 |
[34:59] | Where’s the book that Tyler used to flatten the fabric? | 泰勒用来压平布料的书在哪里 |
[35:01] | I put it back on the shelf. | 放回架子上了 |
[35:15] | Tyler. | 泰勒 |
[35:18] | We misjudged you, buddy. | 我们看错你了 兄弟 |
[35:20] | We did? How? | 真的吗 怎么回事 |
[35:24] | If I was looking for a heavy book to flatten something, | 如果我要找重点的书来压东西 |
[35:26] | I wouldn’t pick Intellectual Property. | 我不会选《知识产权》 |
[35:28] | More than half of these books are heavier. | 书架上有的是比这更重的书 |
[35:31] | He wasn’t using this as a weight. | 这书不是用来压衣服的 |
[35:35] | He was reading it. | 他是在看 |
[35:39] | – Did you highlight this? – No, Tyler must have. | -是你做的标记吗 -一定是泰勒 |
[35:44] | It’s all about counterfeiting trademarked goods. | 都是关于假冒注册商标的商品 |
[35:47] | I think Tyler was having | 我想泰勒 |
[35:49] | second thoughts about betraying Tom Burke. | 后悔背叛汤姆·伯克了 |
[35:52] | Maybe even getting ready to blow the whistle on Gabriella. | 也许甚至准备揭发盖比瑞拉 |
[35:54] | Reading up on trademark law to | 研究商标法 |
[35:56] | see what kind of evidence he’d need to nail her. | 试图找到能定她罪的证据 |
[35:59] | It even explains the counterfeit bag we found here. | 也解释了我们在这找到的山寨包 |
[36:02] | Yeah, and if Gabriella found out what Tyler was planning, | 对 如果盖比瑞拉发现泰勒的计划 |
[36:04] | that’s enough reason to kill him. | 就有足够的动机杀他了 |
[36:06] | We need to see where Meredith is on the warrant. | 看看梅雷迪思调查令申请得怎么样了 |
[36:09] | Conforming the link from Gabriella to Tyler | 把盖比瑞拉和泰勒之死联系起来 |
[36:12] | is what’ll put her away. | 就可以抓她了 |
[36:14] | Three accounts servicing four subsidiaries | 四个子公司三个账户 |
[36:16] | with deposits to dozens of vendors. | 给数十个供货商打款 |
[36:18] | Thankfully, genius boy here majored in corporate finance. | 幸亏我们这位神童主修公司金融学 |
[36:20] | Uh, minored. Dance came first. | 是副修 舞蹈才是主修 |
[36:26] | On May 15th, Mareteia Imports began depositing | 五月十五日 马丽泰进口公司开始 |
[36:29] | into a Swiss account being accessed here in New York | 从纽约给瑞士的一个账户打款 |
[36:31] | 250 large a month. | 每月二百五十大元 |
[36:33] | Large meant thousand in that sentence. | 大元是千的意思 |
[36:37] | Tyler’s secret nest egg? | 泰勒的私房钱吗 |
[36:40] | No. | 不是 |
[36:42] | Tom Burke’s. | 汤姆·伯克的 |
[36:56] | Excuse me. Pardon me. Watch your toes, watch your toes. | 抱歉 让我过一下 收脚 收脚 |
[37:22] | Wow, I haven’t seen a train that long since my Aunt Jane | 我上次见到这么长的拖尾 |
[37:25] | walked down the aisle with | 还是我家简姨脚踩半卷手纸 |
[37:26] | half a roll of toilet paper stuck to her heel. | 从厕所走上红毯的时候 |
[37:29] | Marriage didn’t last. | 后来她离婚了 |
[37:29] | I would love to talk about that, but… | 我不是太想谈这个… |
[37:31] | Just a few questions, won’t take long. | 只是问几个问题 不会太久 |
[37:34] | Was I not clear when I said no brown liquids? | 我不是说过不许有棕色饮料出现吗 |
[37:37] | Oh, it wasn’t her fault. | 不怪她 |
[37:39] | Don’t worry, I won’t spill. | 别担心 我不会洒的 |
[37:41] | Oh, goodness! | 哎哟 |
[37:43] | Oopsie! | 不小心 |
[37:46] | You know, this doesn’t fit my gun, | 虽然放不下我的枪 |
[37:48] | but for snacks it’s fabulous. | 但放零食真是美翻啦 |
[37:54] | Oh, oh, gosh, I’m sorry. | 天惹 对不起 |
[37:56] | You hate the word “Fabulous.” | 你讨厌别人说”美翻啦” |
[37:58] | Listen, this is the climax of my show. | 听好 这是我这场秀的高潮 |
[38:01] | – I’m expected onstage in a few minutes. – Oh, it’ll only take two. | -几分钟之后我要上台 -只要两分钟就好 |
[38:04] | Guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[38:05] | Tyler didn’t help counterfeit your line after all. | 泰勒其实没有仿造你的设计 |
[38:09] | Well, what a relief. | 是吗 真欣慰 |
[38:11] | Yeah. Turns out the counterfeiter was you. | 是吧 原来仿造者是你自己 |
[38:15] | And why would I ever do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[38:16] | Because greedy bastardsare never satisfied. | 因为贪婪的混蛋永不满足 |
[38:18] | They always want more. | 他们总想要更多 |
[38:21] | It must have killed you to | 看着那些山寨厂家 |
[38:23] | know that the counterfeiters were getting rich | 卖着你的设计都发财了 |
[38:24] | selling knock-offs of your work. | 你一定眼红得要死 |
[38:27] | So you just got into that business, too. | 所以自己也下水了 |
[38:29] | – That’s ridiculous. – And then Tyler found out. What happened? | -莫名其妙 -泰勒发现了 然后呢 |
[38:33] | Did Tyler threaten to turn you in | 你把泰勒的设计给山寨厂以后 |
[38:35] | when you gave the counterfeiters his design? | 他有没有威胁要告发你 |
[38:37] | Tyler’s design wasn’t even | 要不是有我名字 |
[38:39] | worth 50 bucks until I put my name on it. | 泰勒的设计连五十块都不值 |
[38:41] | Tyler’s design. | “泰勒的设计” |
[38:43] | You said you had never seen those sketches before. | 你之前说从来没见过那些设计稿 |
[38:49] | You sold him out and killed him. | 你不仅卖了他 还杀了他 |
[38:51] | He was a human being. You are nothing but a cheap knock-off. | 他是人 而你不过是个廉价的山寨货 |
[38:54] | – You can never prove that. – Can’t I? | -你证明不了 -是吗 |
[38:57] | We arrested Gabriella, she’s already told the DA | 我们抓了盖比瑞拉 她已经告诉地检 |
[39:00] | that you were the one behind the scheme. | 是你在背后主使 |
[39:02] | That you tipped her off to clear out the sweatshop. | 是你走漏消息给她 清空血汗工厂 |
[39:05] | That you decided to kill Tyler. | 是你决定要杀掉泰勒 |
[39:08] | Tom, they’re ready for you. | 汤姆 他们在等你了 |
[39:11] | Oh, that’s why it’s called the runway. | 怪不得叫天桥[跑道] |
[39:27] | Thank you, God. | 谢谢你 老天爷 |
[39:31] | You’ll like these. | 你会喜欢它们的 |
[39:34] | They go great with orange. | 跟橘色可是绝配[囚服颜色] |
[39:49] | Hey. | 接着 |
[39:52] | Can’t see Laura using it again in this lifetime. | 估计劳拉这辈子不会再用了 |
[39:54] | – For real? – Oh, it’s real. | -真的吗 -是真的 |
[39:56] | You might wanna vacuum out the inside though. | 不过你最好先把里头清清 |
[40:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:05] | Tom just confessed. | 汤姆认罪了 |
[40:08] | He was hoping to get a better | 他希望能争取到 |
[40:09] | deal than the one Gabriella was negotiating. | 比盖比瑞拉更宽大的处理 |
[40:11] | I thought she wasn’t talking. | 她不是没交待吗 |
[40:13] | Tom didn’t know that. | 汤姆又不知道 |
[40:14] | We have enough to put | 我们手里的证据 |
[40:16] | them all away until the spring line of 2050. | 够让他们关到2050年春季发布会了 |
[40:19] | I can’t believe he would | 不敢相信 |
[40:20] | let himself get shot to keep us off the scent. | 他居然会挨枪子来洗脱嫌疑 |
[40:22] | Well, the shooter was supposed to miss. | 枪手本应该打偏的 |
[40:24] | Gabriella changed the plan at the last minute | 但盖比瑞拉最后一刻改了主意 |
[40:26] | without telling Tom to make it more convincing. | 没有告诉汤姆 以求逼真可信 |
[40:29] | Remind me never to date Italian women. | 提醒我永远别找意大利女 |
[40:35] | They took back that dumbass | 他们收走了 |
[40:37] | cappuccino machine that you loved so much. | 你最爱的蠢卡布奇诺咖啡机 |
[40:40] | Oh, karma’s a bitch. | 真是人贱有天收啊 |
[40:43] | Cappy, here’s my start paperwork. | 大佬 这是我的任职文件 |
[40:46] | I’m official! | 我是正式员工了 |
[40:48] | You hired Max on the books? | 你正式聘请了麦克斯吗 |
[40:50] | Deputy Comptroller Garnett has a sweet tooth. | 副总审计长加内特爱吃甜食 |
[40:52] | I realized a pound of candy would make her happy, | 我想一包糖是能讨她欢心 |
[40:55] | but a freshly frothed | 但每天早上喝到 |
[40:56] | mochachino every morning would make her very happy. | 有新鲜奶泡的摩卡咖啡她不是更高兴 |
[41:02] | You traded the cappuccino maker for Max? | 你用咖啡机换的麦克斯吗 |
[41:07] | He knocked it out of the park today. | 他今天表现得很出色 |
[41:08] | – You bastard. – Bastard? I don’t know if you realize, | -你个混蛋 -混蛋吗 不知道你注没注意到 |
[41:11] | but I just did the right thing. | 但我刚做了对的事 |
[41:13] | Which is even more maddening than when you don’t. | 比你做错事更让人上火 |
[41:15] | And… | 而且… |
[41:17] | that’s how I keep it interesting. | 我就是这么让人兴致勃勃 |