时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | She would never come forward on her own, but… | 她不会自愿说出来 但是 |
[00:37] | I’m her mother and when I saw the bruising… | 我是她母亲 我看到那些瘀伤时 |
[00:41] | Well, I had no choice but to report it to you. | 我别无选择 只能来跟你说 |
[00:45] | My little girl is being terrorized. | 我们家孩子被恐吓威胁了 |
[00:48] | – She’s just seven years old. – You’re doing the right thing. | -她才七岁 -你来找我是对的 |
[00:51] | No child deserves to be treated like that. | 任何小孩子都不该受到那种虐待 |
[00:54] | I just want it to stop. | 我只是不想再看到那种事发生 |
[00:56] | And it will. I’m promising you right here, right now. | 不会了 此时此刻 我向你保证 |
[01:00] | I will bring those boys to justice. | 我会将那俩男孩子绳之以法 |
[01:03] | – Really? – Oh, yeah! | -真的吗 -当然 |
[01:06] | – They’re so grounded. – Thank you. | -他们被禁足了 -谢谢你 |
[01:09] | I have been a wreck. | 我都不知道该怎么办了 |
[01:11] | Zoey is so afraid of your twins, | 佐伊太害怕你们家双胞胎 |
[01:12] | she wants to quit tae kwon do. | 都不想去上跆拳道班了 |
[01:14] | That won’t be necessary. I am all over this. | 没这个必要 这事交给我处理 |
[01:18] | That little girl is adorable. | 那小姑娘太可爱了 |
[01:20] | How could our boys pick on her? | 我们家双胞胎怎么会欺负她呢 |
[01:22] | You can’t imagine how adorable I was. | 你不知道我小时候有多可爱 |
[01:24] | And yet, believe it or not, even I was bullied. | 可是不管你信不信 还是有人欺负我 |
[01:27] | I believe it. The twins cannot continue to harm that little angel. | 我信 不能让双胞胎再伤害那个小天使了 |
[01:31] | This calls for drastic measures. | 必须对他们进行严厉的惩罚 |
[01:33] | Agreed, military school. | 同意 那就揍他们 |
[01:34] | I was thinking a verbal ass-kicking and no technology for a week. | 我想对他们口头批评 并且一周禁玩电子产品 |
[01:38] | Or that! | 这个也行 |
[01:44] | What? Oh, this egg is bad. | 什么味道 鸡蛋坏掉了 |
[01:47] | Actually, I’m off eggs. That’s tofu. | 其实我不吃鸡蛋了 那是豆腐 |
[01:51] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[01:54] | Uh, my blood work came back from the insurance. | 保险公司告诉我验血结果了 |
[01:56] | My cholesterol is high. | 胆固醇过高 |
[01:58] | How could your cholesterol be high? Your body’s amaz… | 你怎么会胆固醇过高 你身体棒… |
[02:01] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[02:03] | A maze of | 全身都是 |
[02:06] | veins and arteries and… | 静脉和动脉… |
[02:09] | Why are you changing the subject? | 你为什么要转移话题 |
[02:10] | What did the insurance company say? | 保险公司说什么了 |
[02:12] | Nothing, just that if I don’t get my numbers down, | 没什么 就是如果各种指数还居高不下 |
[02:14] | my premiums are gonna go up. | 我的保险费用就会增加 |
[02:15] | Our premiums. We still share a policy. | 是我们的保险费用 我们还是一起入保的 |
[02:18] | I retest in three days. Don’t worry about it. | 三天后我再测一遍 你不用担心 |
[02:21] | Your morning glazed donut, sir. | 你的早餐糖浆甜甜圈 长官 |
[02:25] | My contribution to the cause. | 我要为你的身体做点贡献 |
[02:27] | Broderick, go ahead. | 布罗德里克 说吧 |
[02:29] | The boys need a shadow at tae kwon do. | 双胞胎的跆拳道课需要找个人看着 |
[02:30] | I volunteer as tribute. | 我自愿前往 |
[02:31] | The last time you watched the boys, | 上次你照看他们的时候 |
[02:33] | the ginea pig’s hair was dyed blue. | 家里豚鼠的毛被染成了蓝色 |
[02:35] | It was more of a teal. Thank you for noticing. | 那是水鸭色好吗 谢谢你注意到了 |
[02:36] | Call Alicia, tell her that she cannot do a drop-n-roll, | 打给艾丽西娅 不能送完孩子就走人 |
[02:39] | that she has got to stay | 她必须留下 |
[02:41] | and eyeball their every move. | 盯着孩子们的一举一动 |
[02:43] | On it! | 马上去 |
[02:44] | I got it. Not so fast. | 知道了 先别急着走 |
[02:46] | I got a missing person, I need you and Billy to check out. | 有人失踪 我需要你和比利去看看情况 |
[02:48] | That’s farm team stuff. Send Meredith and hair-plug Hal. | 那是二队的事 让梅雷迪思和新烫发的那个人去 |
[02:51] | No, this is big league, comes from the mayor. | 不行 这是大事 是市长吩咐过来的 |
[02:54] | Apparently, his golf buddy didn’t show up this morning | 他的高尔夫球友今早没有出现 |
[02:56] | and the guy’s wife is freaking out. | 那家伙的老婆都吓坏了 |
[03:00] | Name? | 姓名 |
[03:01] | Dr. Karl Foster. Karl with a “K”. | 卡尔·福斯特医生 卡片的卡 |
[03:05] | What kind of medicine does he practice? | 他是什么医生 |
[03:06] | – Reproductive Endocrinology. – Fertility doctor. | -生殖内分泌医生 -治不孕不育的 |
[03:09] | Any financial troubles at home or the office? | 他家里或者工作上有什么经济问题吗 |
[03:12] | Money isn’t a problem. | 钱不是什么问题 |
[03:14] | Karl and his partner, | 卡尔和他的合伙人伦斯医生 |
[03:14] | Dr. Lens have the busiest clinic in Manhattan. | 在曼哈顿开的诊所生意很好 |
[03:16] | Any problems at work? | 那工作那边有什么问题吗 |
[03:18] | With the partner or any disgruntled patients? | 合伙人有矛盾 或者病人不满 |
[03:20] | No. Dr. Lens and Karl have been friends for years. | 没有 伦斯医生和卡尔是多年的朋友了 |
[03:23] | And their patients adore them. | 他们的病人也都很尊敬他们 |
[03:26] | – Talk us through last night. – He was right here in his office. | -说说昨晚的情况 -他就在办公室里 |
[03:28] | I was in bed, watching The Biggest Loser… | 我在床上 看《超级减肥王》… |
[03:30] | Ah-la-la-la-la-la-la-la. Spoilers. I haven’t watched yet. | 别说别说 不要剧透 我还没看呢 |
[03:34] | Although, I think Dolvett was in my dream last night. | 不过昨晚我好像梦到多维特[健身教练]了 |
[03:36] | You and me both. | 我也梦到了 |
[03:37] | So, then what happened? | 然后呢 |
[03:40] | I fell asleep and when I woke up this morning, | 我就睡了 今早起床后 |
[03:43] | I knew something was wrong, | 我就知道不对劲 |
[03:44] | Karl’s side of the bed was still made. | 卡尔的床铺那边没有动过 |
[03:46] | He never came in. | 他没进屋睡觉 |
[03:49] | Mrs. Foster, I hate to ask you this, but… | 福斯特太太 我也不想这么问 但是 |
[03:52] | Is there any chance that maybe your husband was having an affair? | 您丈夫有没有可能在搞外遇 |
[03:56] | Karl used to joke and say | 卡尔常开玩笑说 |
[03:57] | that he didn’t have time to have an affair. | 自己根本没时间去搞外遇 |
[03:59] | But the truth is he’s devoted to me. There’s no way… | 可他真的对我很忠诚 他不可能… |
[04:04] | I know I seem like a gullible housewife, | 我知道我看着像无知的家庭主妇 |
[04:07] | but you don’t know Karl. | 但是你们不了解卡尔 |
[04:09] | He just wouldn’t walk out. You have to believe me. | 他不会随便出门不回家的 你们要相信我 |
[04:12] | Would it be okay if we just took a look around? | 我们能到处看看吗 |
[04:14] | Please. | 请便 |
[04:21] | The hydraulics on this thing are amazing. | 这椅子液压装置真棒啊 |
[04:24] | I bet this chair is more expensive than my car. | 肯定比我的车还贵 |
[04:26] | Hidden calendar! | 秘密日历 |
[04:27] | Look like Dr. MIA might have been keeping something | 看来我们这位失踪的医生 |
[04:29] | – from his wife after all. – Really? | -还是有事瞒着妻子啊 -真的吗 |
[04:31] | Every two weeks, he has an appointment | 每两周他都会跟一个 |
[04:32] | with someone by the initials B.B. | 姓名缩写为BB的人见面 |
[04:34] | Barry Bonds, Bob Barker, | 巴里·邦兹 鲍勃·巴克 |
[04:36] | Bilbo Baggins, Big Boobs. | 比尔博·巴金斯 波·霸 |
[04:37] | Please, stop guessing. | 拜托 别猜了 |
[04:40] | And next week, he has a Bahamas cruise scheduled. | 下周他跟人在巴哈马游轮上有约 |
[04:43] | Ah, Dr. Foster! And I was hoping you were gonna be different. | 福斯特医生 我本来希望你会与众不同 |
[04:47] | Did you find anything useful? | 找到有用的线索了吗 |
[04:51] | Is this your husband’s handwriting? | 这是你丈夫的笔迹吗 |
[04:52] | Yes, but I think he uses the calendar on his phone. | 是的 不过我以为他只用手机日历 |
[04:55] | Mrs. Foster, do you know this woman? | 福斯特夫人 你认识这名女子吗 |
[05:00] | No. | 不认识 |
[05:03] | I’m sorry, I need a minute. | 很抱歉 我失陪一下 |
[05:10] | – So, are we done here? – I don’t think so. | -所以调查结束了吧 -我不这么认为 |
[05:13] | Cheating or not, a rich doctor | 不管出轨与否 一名有钱的医生 |
[05:15] | doesn’t just pick up and leave everything behind. | 不会就这样一走了之 |
[05:18] | Things are just not adding up. | 情况不合理 |
[05:22] | Check out the name on the back. | 看背面写着的名字 |
[05:27] | Beautiful Becky? | 芭比贝基 |
[05:30] | Big Boobs works, too. | 你猜的波霸也不算错 |
[05:31] | Wait a minute, I recognize that logo on her uniform. | 等一下 我认得她制服上的商标 |
[05:35] | She’s from Pierpont Downs. | 她是皮尔庞特马场的 |
[05:38] | And we’re off to the races. | 那我们去看赛马吧 |
[05:49] | Let’s see if we can find this Becky woman. | 找找看这个叫贝基的女人 |
[05:51] | Or someone who recognizes the doctor. | 或者认得这名医生的人 |
[05:54] | Okay. Ticket taker, concessionaire. | 好 收票员 管理员 |
[06:06] | – Concessionaires! – Two out of three. | -管理员 -三局两胜 |
[06:09] | Get candy! | 拿糖给我 |
[06:15] | Do you know this guy? | 认识这个人吗 |
[06:16] | I’m sorry, lady, I only take bets. | 很抱歉 女士 我只接受投注 |
[06:19] | I’ll bet that I have a badge. | 那我就投”我有警徽” |
[06:23] | Have you seen him around here? | 你在这里见过他吗 |
[06:24] | Place your bet and move your butt. | 下注了就赶紧甩屁股走人 |
[06:26] | I’m placing a bet, rude! | 我在下注 没礼貌 |
[06:29] | – Have you seen him? – Yeah, I’ve seen the guy. | -你见过他吗 -我见过他 |
[06:31] | He’s a big bettor, not a good bettor but a big one. | 他是个大赌徒 不是高手赌徒 但赌很大 |
[06:34] | What horse do you want? | 你要投哪匹马 |
[06:36] | One. | 一美元… |
[06:39] | Okay, one dollar on Hawkish Priest. | 好 一块钱投鹰派牧师 |
[06:41] | Put me down for a five on Harder Baby Harder. | 帮我下注五块钱 买”用力宝贝用力” |
[06:43] | I’ll give you “Harder”. | 我告诉你什么叫用力 |
[06:45] | My butt and I are still betting. | 我和我的屁股还在投注 |
[06:48] | Okay, what about the woman in the photo? | 照片里的女人呢 |
[06:50] | Becky, does she work here? | 贝基 她在这里工作吗 |
[06:53] | Here, just, put it all on, uh, | 来 全都投在 |
[06:56] | Harder Baby Harder. | “宝贝用力宝贝”上 |
[06:57] | Okay, we got 64 cents and a ninja on Harder Baby Harder. | 投六毛四和一只忍者玩偶买”用力宝贝用力” |
[07:02] | Eh, yeah, I think the girl works here. Try the VIP Lounge. | 这女孩好像在这里工作 你去贵宾厅找找 |
[07:10] | This is the VIP room, I’d hate to see the SOL room. | 贵宾厅就长这样 饮酒间我都不想去了 |
[07:13] | – A lot of men and their… – Nieces? | -很多男人带着他们的… -侄女 |
[07:15] | Oh, is that what they’re calling them these days? | 现在都把二奶叫侄女吗 |
[07:17] | Poor Mrs. Foster! | 福斯特夫人真可怜 |
[07:20] | She had no idea what her husband was doing. | 完全不知道她的丈夫在外面搞什么 |
[07:22] | Or who. | 或者搞谁 |
[07:25] | Hi, we’re looking for the man in this photo. | 你好 我们在找照片上这个男人 |
[07:27] | And I am looking for another amaretto sour. | 我想再来一杯意大利杏仁酸酒 |
[07:31] | Sorry, Trish, you’re cut off. | 抱歉 崔西 你不能再要酒了 |
[07:33] | Who do I have to sleep with to get one more lousy drink? | 我要跟谁睡觉才能再喝一杯劣质酒 |
[07:36] | Please, tell me it’s you. | 跟你睡觉行不行 |
[07:40] | So, do you know him or not? His name is Karl Foster. | 你认识这个人吗 他叫卡尔·福斯特 |
[07:43] | Uh, I don’t think so. | 我应该不认识 |
[07:46] | Can I get you a drink on the house? | 我可以请你喝一杯酒吗 |
[07:48] | Sweet, but I’m on the job. | 你很贴心 不过我在工作 |
[07:51] | How about you take another look? | 你可以再看一眼吗 |
[07:52] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:54] | We get a lot of wives in here asking questions. | 有很多人的妻子来这里问问题 |
[07:55] | We try not to get our regulars in trouble. | 我们尽量不让我们的常客惹麻烦 |
[07:57] | – Is Karl a regular? – He’s in here every couple of weeks. | -卡尔是常客吗 -他每两周就会来一次 |
[08:00] | Bets a lot, drinks a little. | 投很多注 喝很少酒 |
[08:02] | Did he have a thing going on with her, Becky? | 他跟这个叫贝基的女孩有来往吗 |
[08:04] | That’s Jenna. | 那是詹娜 |
[08:05] | She was a concierge here | 她是这里的管理员 |
[08:06] | until she got promoted a couple of months ago to Santa Anita. | 前几个月刚升职到圣塔安妮塔去 |
[08:10] | It’s Harder Baby Harder pulling up to Idiot Savant. | “用力宝贝用力”在追赶”天才弱智” |
[08:13] | Harder Baby Harder? | 用力宝贝用力 |
[08:13] | He’s pushing inside for the home stretch. | 它准备冲向终点段了 |
[08:16] | – It’s Harder Baby Harder followed… – Oh, yes! | -“用力宝贝用力”在追赶… -太好了 |
[08:19] | Go, Harder Baby Harder. | 上 用力宝贝用力 |
[08:21] | Here comes Bahamas Cruise with a last-minute break. | 巴哈马巡航在最后一刻追上来了 |
[08:23] | Go, go, Harder Baby Harder. | 上上 用力宝贝用力 |
[08:26] | Harder Baby Harder! Harder, harder! | 用力宝贝用力 用力 用力啊 |
[08:28] | And it’s Bahamas Cruise | 巴哈马巡航 |
[08:30] | for the win followed by Harder Baby Harder. | 胜出了 “用力宝贝用力”得了第二名 |
[08:35] | That’s Bahamas Cruise for the win. | 巴哈马巡航胜出了 |
[08:37] | – What’s up? – Did you catch that? | -怎么了 -你听出来了吗 |
[08:39] | – Catch what? – Bahamas Cruise. | -听出来什么 -巴哈马巡航 |
[08:42] | Uh, excuse me? | 打扰一下 |
[08:44] | Did Beautiful Becky race today? | 芭比贝基今天有跑吗 |
[08:46] | Um, I’m not sure. You can check the form. | 我不确定 你可以去看赛程表 |
[08:51] | Beautiful Becky isn’t a woman. She’s a horse. | 芭比贝基不是女人 是匹马 |
[08:56] | Uh, why the face? | 你怎么这个表情 |
[08:58] | I don’t love horses. | 我不喜欢马 |
[09:01] | – “Don’t love” as in scared? – No. | -“不喜欢”是因为害怕吗 -不是 |
[09:05] | You’re scared of horse? | 你害怕马吗 |
[09:06] | Your dad never took you to a pony ride? | 你爸爸没带你去骑小马吗 |
[09:08] | Oh, God, no! He’s deathly allergic to horse dander. | 没有 他对马皮屑过敏 |
[09:12] | He has gambled on just about everything. | 他几乎什么都赌 |
[09:15] | My clarinet recital comes to mind. | 比如我的单簧管独奏会 |
[09:17] | But, never horses. | 可是绝不赌马 |
[09:21] | Probably saved him a lot of money. Beautiful Becky. | 没准帮他省了一大笔钱 芭比贝基 |
[09:24] | He always said that nothing good happens at the race track. | 他常说赛马场内无好事 |
[09:28] | I think this guy would agree. | 我想这位应该很同意 |
[09:42] | Lividity puts time of death between 10:00 p.m. and midnight. | 肤色说明死亡时间在晚十点至午夜之间 |
[09:45] | It could’ve been a heart attack. But look at this. | 死因可能是心脏病发 但你看这个 |
[09:48] | Multiple puncture wounds to the chest. | 胸口有几处穿刺伤 |
[09:50] | Tiny ones. Injections? | 伤口很小 是注射器吗 |
[09:52] | Could be any kind of poison. | 可能是任何一种毒药 |
[09:54] | We’ll know sooner if we can locate that weapon. | 如果能找到凶器 就能很快确定了 |
[09:56] | So basically, what we’re looking for… | 也就是说 我们要开始… |
[09:58] | Oh, no. Do not say it. | 不 别说出来 |
[09:59] | …is a needle in a haystack. | 稻海捞针了 |
[10:00] | Oh, and he said it! | 他还是说了 |
[10:03] | Bless you. | 保重 |
[10:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:06] | Bless you. | 保重 |
[10:07] | – Oh, my gosh! – You alright? | -我的老天 -你没事吧 |
[10:08] | Oh, no! Horse dander. | 马皮屑过敏 |
[10:11] | I thought my dad never gave me anything. Oh, God! | 我还以为我爸什么都没遗传给我呢 |
[10:15] | All right! Okay, look… | 好吧 这样吧 |
[10:17] | You go on ahead, I got this covered. Just go anywhere. | 你先走 这我负责 去哪都行 |
[10:20] | Okay, I’ll ask around. | 好吧 我去周围问问 |
[10:22] | A gambling habit does not explain | 喜欢赌马并不能解释 |
[10:24] | why Dr. Foster was in Becky’s stall. | 福斯特医生为什么会来贝基的马房 |
[10:26] | Fine. | 知道了 |
[10:28] | Oh, God! | 老天啊 |
[10:31] | Of course I can go in there. That’s my damn horse! | 我当然能进来 那匹马是我的 |
[10:33] | It’s okay, let him through. | 没关系 让他进来吧 |
[10:35] | – Where the hell is Becky? – She got moved to another stall. | -贝基哪去了 -被挪到另一间马房了 |
[10:38] | Detective Soto, NYPD. And you are? | 我是索托警探 纽约警局 你是哪位 |
[10:40] | Don Clar. I’m the trainer. | 唐·克拉尔 我是驯马师 |
[10:41] | Mind telling me where you were last night around 11:00? | 能否告诉我昨晚11点左右你在哪里 |
[10:43] | I was on a flight back from Kentucky. | 我在从肯塔基飞回这里的飞机上 |
[10:44] | Well, man was killed last night in Becky’s stall. Dr. Karl Foster. | 卡尔·福斯特医生昨晚在贝基的马房里被杀了 |
[10:48] | – Do you know him? – Never heard of him. | -你认识他吗 -没听说过 |
[10:50] | This area is restricted to personnel only. | 这个区域闲人免进 |
[10:52] | Uh, maybe he had a side gig working in thoroughbred fertility. | 也许他业余时间想搞点良种繁育工作 |
[10:55] | They only breed mares after they retire from racing. | 这些赛马只有退役后才会交配 |
[10:58] | What about performance enhancing drugs? | 会不会是兴奋剂 |
[11:00] | Give Becky a little boost before the race? | 赛前给贝基来一针加加油 |
[11:01] | Nah! These horses are drug-tested within an inch of their lives. | 不会的 这些马几乎刚出生就开始做药检 |
[11:05] | All right. Well, just to be sure | 好吧 以防万一 |
[11:07] | maybe we should just pull Becky out of the race. | 我们也许应该让贝基退出比赛 |
[11:09] | Have her retested. | 重新检查一下 |
[11:10] | No, no, no. You can’t do that. | 不不不 你不能这样 |
[11:11] | She has to race today in order to qualify for the Preakness. | 它今天要参加普利克内斯大奖赛的选拔赛 |
[11:13] | Or, you can think of another reason | 不然你能想出为什么 |
[11:16] | why there was a dead doctor found in Becky’s stall. | 那位医生会死在贝基的马房里吗 |
[11:21] | Okay, look. My horse is clean. | 听着 我的马没用过药 |
[11:23] | But you might wanna talk to the jockey. | 但你可以找骑师谈谈 |
[11:25] | – And who’s that? – A guy named Adam Silt. | -它的骑师是谁 -他叫亚当·希尔特 |
[11:27] | They call him “The Green Machine”. | 人称”绿色机器” |
[11:30] | Hey, Harder Baby Harder! Came back for sloppy seconds? | 嗨 用力宝贝用力 回来再下两注吗 |
[11:34] | My betting days are over. | 今天不赌了 |
[11:35] | What do you know about Beautiful Becky’s owners? | 你认识芭比贝基的主人吗 |
[11:38] | Rich yuppies. | 一群有钱的白领 |
[11:39] | They, uh, got into racing after one visit to the track. | 去赛道看了一次就买了 |
[11:42] | – We call ’em hobby horsers! – Do you see ’em around? | -我们称为业余赌马人 -你最近见过他们吗 |
[11:44] | I haven’t seen ’em in months. | 几个月没见了 |
[11:45] | They, uh… They’re based half the year in Mykonos. | 有大半年他们都住在米克诺斯岛 |
[11:47] | Hey! We could pay ’em a visit. | 我们可以去找他们 |
[11:50] | I get off at 9:00. | 我九点下班 |
[11:51] | And I’ve got a ton of frequent-flyer miles. | 而且我的航班里程攒了一大堆哦 |
[11:53] | Go for it! He’s also packing heat, if you know what I mean. | 快去吧 他身上的枪可厉害哦 你懂的 |
[11:58] | Ah, tempting! | 好诱人 |
[11:59] | Uh, but we just found Karl Foster dead in Becky’s stall. | 我们刚发现卡尔·福斯特死在贝基的马房里了 |
[12:03] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[12:04] | So, if you think of anything that can connect Karl and Becky, | 如果你想起任何与卡尔和贝基有关的东西 |
[12:08] | would you call me? I’m sorry. | 请打电话给我 抱歉 |
[12:11] | I might just call you anyway. | 想不到也会打给你 |
[12:13] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[12:15] | betting is closing in ten minutes. | 十分钟后关闭下注 |
[12:16] | What a tease! | 你这句挑逗啊 |
[12:22] | – Hey! – Hold on… Harrison? | -喂 -等会 哈利森 |
[12:25] | Kick him, Harrison! Sweep the leg. | 使劲点 哈利森 把腿甩起来 |
[12:28] | – Yeah? – Wait, you’re supposed to be shadowing, not coaching. | -喂 -我是让你看着他们 不是当教练 |
[12:31] | You gonna fix his slide and side kick? ‘Cause someone’s gotta… | 你要调教他的侧步和侧踢吗 总得有人教 |
[12:40] | One second, I’ve gotta step out of 1992 over here. | 等会 让我从1992年穿越回去 |
[12:43] | How’s it going at the dojo? | 道场情况如何 |
[12:44] | The boys are fine. | 孩子们都挺好 |
[12:45] | I don’t know why this woman got her panties in a wad. | 我不明白那个女人为什么要发火 |
[12:48] | I hate to interrupt, but where are the twins? | 抱歉打扰下 那对双胞胎呢 |
[12:51] | – I gotta call you back. – Wait, hold… | -我一会打给你 -等等 |
[12:53] | My stomach! He kicked me. | 我的肚子好痛 他踢我 |
[12:58] | What the heck happened? | 什么情况 |
[12:59] | If you’d been watching, you would know. | 如果你好好看孩子 你会知道的 |
[13:02] | We’ll speak. | 给我说清楚 |
[13:05] | All right then, that’s it. Line up and move out. | 好吧 先这样 你俩给我列队出去 |
[13:10] | Don’t go throwing a stink eye at me. These are not my kids. | 别这样看着我 这又不是我的孩子 |
[13:20] | Excuse me, I’m looking for a guy… | 打扰一下 我在找一个 |
[13:24] | I’m looking for a jockey by the name of… | 我在找一个骑师名叫… |
[13:27] | No, no, come on. Don’t, no. Ugh! | 拜托了别这样 |
[13:29] | Stop, stop! | 够了 够了 |
[13:31] | Oh, my God! I’m gonna sympathy puke. Hey! | 老天啊 我也快吐了 喂 |
[13:34] | Police, stop! | 我是警察 别吐了 |
[14:15] | Resisting arrest, trespassing. | 抵抗拘捕 非法入侵 |
[14:18] | And pissing me off! | 还惹我生气 |
[14:19] | You just won the Triple Crown. Get out of there! | 你赢得了三重罪[赛马有三重冠] 出来 |
[14:30] | A doctor and a jockey walk into a barn… | 一名医生和一个骑手走进马厩 |
[14:34] | I’m waiting for the punchline. | 快告诉我笑点是什么 |
[14:35] | There’s no punchline. Foster was my doctor. | 没有笑点 福斯特是我的医生 |
[14:38] | So what? You were trying to have a baby? | 怎么 你不孕不育吗 |
[14:41] | And all that ridin’ jostled your junk? | 你骑马太多把生殖器撞毁了吗 |
[14:43] | No, I wasn’t trying to have a baby. | 不 我没有不孕不育 |
[14:44] | Then why would you go see a fertility doctor? | 那你去见治疗不孕不育的医生干什么 |
[14:47] | Foster was giving me a little extra help. | 福斯特帮了我一点小忙 |
[14:51] | – HCG? – What’s that? Steroids? | -人体绒膜促性腺激素 -那是种类固醇吗 |
[14:53] | Not exactly. Nah, it’s the pregnancy hormone. | 不全是 那是一种孕激素 |
[14:57] | What? | 什么 |
[14:58] | It pumps up my metabolism, helps me burn fat. | 能促进我的新陈代谢 助我燃烧脂肪 |
[15:01] | I weighed in yesterday, I’m a lean, mean 115. | 我昨天称了体重 我很瘦 才104斤 |
[15:04] | Okay, so if it’s just a diet thing, then why run? | 如果只是为了控制体重 你跑什么 |
[15:06] | Well, HCG is legal when it is used as a fertility treatment. | 人体绒膜促性腺激素用于治疗不孕不育时是合法的 |
[15:08] | But if I had to have a blood test right now, | 但如果现在让我做血液测试 |
[15:10] | I’d be out of horse racing. | 我就没法参加赛马了 |
[15:12] | Okay, check this out! | 好吧 你听我说 |
[15:15] | You’re giving me a blood test one way or another. | 不论如何你都要给我一份血液测试结果 |
[15:17] | The question is will I send the results to the gaming commission? | 问题在于我会不会把结果告知博彩委员会 |
[15:20] | Come on, man… What do you need? | 别这样 老兄 你要什么 |
[15:21] | I need to know who wanted Foster dead. | 我要知道谁想弄死福斯特 |
[15:23] | He had no issues at the track. | 他在马场上没有树敌 |
[15:27] | – But away from the track? – Go on. | -但马场之外的话 -继续 |
[15:29] | I used to get shots at his clinic, after hours, you know. | 我原来下班之后会去他诊所接受注射 |
[15:32] | But, two months ago, there was this blowout with a patient. | 但两个月前 他和一个病人爆发了激烈争执 |
[15:35] | She tried to pepper spray him or something. | 她试图用防狼喷雾喷他 |
[15:37] | After that, I started taking the injections at the track. | 自那之后 我就开始在马场上接受注射了 |
[15:40] | Safer. | 更安全 |
[15:41] | At least it seemed safer. | 至少之前感觉安全 |
[15:46] | Our favorite medical examiner called. | 我们亲爱的验尸员打电话来了 |
[15:48] | We have a cause of death on the doctor. | 医生的死因已经查出来了 |
[15:50] | Air. | 是空气 |
[15:51] | As in he stopped breathing it? | 你是说他停止吸气了吗 |
[15:53] | As in embolism. | 是栓塞 |
[15:55] | Somebody injected an air bubble into one of his coronary arteries. | 有人向他的冠状动脉中注射了一个气泡 |
[15:58] | Fertility patients have to take shots every day. | 不孕不育患者每天都要接受注射 |
[16:01] | They certainly have access to needles. Not to mention air. | 他们肯定能拿到针管 更别提空气了 |
[16:04] | So, someone woke up on the homicidal side of the bed | 所以说 有人一早起来想要杀人 |
[16:07] | and took it out on the doctor? | 然后就把医生杀了吗 |
[16:08] | Makes sense. The jockey mentioned a patient | 说得通 那个骑手提到了一个 |
[16:10] | who tried to attack Foster with peppespray. | 试图用防狼喷雾袭击福斯特的病人 |
[16:12] | Really? | 是吗 |
[16:15] | I’ve told you 100 times, I was testing the canister. | 跟你说过无数次了 我那时是在测试滤毒罐 |
[16:18] | You shouldn’t sneak up on people. | 你不该偷偷摸摸地靠近别人 |
[16:24] | Oh, hey, buddy. Hi! Jalapeno double pepperoni? | 伙计 是墨西哥胡椒双份意大利辣香肠披萨吗 |
[16:27] | Yep, for Jake Broderick. | 是的 杰克·布罗德里克订的 |
[16:28] | Broderick, yeah. That’s… | 布罗德里克 没错 |
[16:30] | – Nice interception. – Yeah. | -拦截技术不错 -是啊 |
[16:32] | Not the first time I’ve caught him cheating. | 这不是我第一次抓到他说谎了 |
[16:34] | He may have ruined our marriage. | 他也许毁了我们的婚姻 |
[16:35] | But no way I’m gonna let him screw with my health insurance. | 但我绝不会让他毁了我的健康保险的 |
[16:37] | 411 on the clinic. Highest pregnancy rates in the country. | 诊所资料来了 全国最高的受孕率 |
[16:41] | I thought my slutty Aunt Susan had that particular distinction. | 我还以为我那个放荡的苏珊姨妈才有此殊荣呢 |
[16:44] | Wow! Gender selection? | 性别选择 |
[16:47] | To think, I could’ve just checked a box | 想想看 我本可以在另一个方框打钩 |
[16:49] | and my whole life could’ve been | 然后我这辈子就可以 |
[16:51] | ballet lessons and braiding hair? | 送她们上芭蕾课 给她们编辫子 |
[16:53] | Yeah, until they hit puberty and then all hell breaks loose. | 是啊 直到她们进入青春期然后一切都完蛋了 |
[16:55] | All hell has already broken loose | 一切早就完蛋了 |
[16:57] | and they’re still in kindergarten. | 而他们却还在上幼儿园 |
[17:00] | Speaking of which… | 真是说曹操曹操到 |
[17:06] | – Yeah? – We’ve got problems. | -怎么了 -我们有麻烦了 |
[17:07] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[17:08] | A whole bunch of helicopter moms | 一大群直升机妈妈 |
[17:10] | just touched down in your dining room. | 刚在你家餐厅着陆了 |
[17:12] | And they won’t leave until they speak to you face to face. | 没见到你的人 她们是不会走的 |
[17:15] | What? No! Shoo them out. | 什么 不 把她们赶走 |
[17:18] | They’re staging a sit-in. | 她们正在静坐示威呢 |
[17:20] | Dr. King style, | 就像马丁·路德·金那样 |
[17:21] | but with a lot of coconut water and yoga pants. | 但她们带着椰汁还穿着瑜伽裤 |
[17:25] | – Are you kidding me? – I suggest you get your ass home | -你在跟我开玩笑吗 -我建议你马上回家 |
[17:27] | before your ass gets sued and you don’t have a home. | 不然你被起诉后可能就无家可归了 |
[17:30] | The boys are on lock-down upstairs. | 我已经把孩子们关在楼上了 |
[17:32] | I told them to build a toilet out of Legos. | 我让他们用乐高积木摆个厕所 |
[17:34] | Did you tell them not to use it? | 你有没有提醒他们请勿使用 |
[17:37] | – You better go. – Yeah. | -你最好赶紧去 -是的 |
[17:43] | How nice of you all to stop by. And odd. | 谢谢你们能来 虽然很尴尬 |
[17:47] | But nice. | 但还是谢谢 |
[17:49] | Laura, we’re just gonna cut to the chase here. | 劳拉 我们就直说了 |
[17:51] | Your boys’ anti-social behavior is continuing. | 你儿子的反社会行为仍在继续 |
[17:53] | Again, I am so sorry! | 我只能再说一次抱歉了 |
[17:55] | Yes, you mentioned that | 是的 你原来就说过 |
[17:56] | and frankly we know the root of the problem. | 而我们也知道这个问题的根源是什么 |
[17:59] | Please, don’t get defensive. | 拜托了 别拒绝我们 |
[18:01] | We are all here to help you. | 我们都是来帮你的 |
[18:06] | Hold up! Is this an intervention? | 等等 你们这是在介入我的家庭吗 |
[18:19] | The victim was your partner? | 受害者是你的合伙人吗 |
[18:20] | I just can’t believe this. | 我简直没法相信 |
[18:23] | Dr. Foster was revered. Look at that. | 福斯特医生德高望重 你们看 |
[18:27] | It’s impressive. But are you sure he was revered by his patients? | 确实 但你确定他在患者心中也是如此吗 |
[18:30] | We heard one of them had a blowout with Dr. Foster a while back? | 我们听说有个患者之前和福斯特医生发生了争执 |
[18:33] | That’s not unusual. | 这并不罕见 |
[18:34] | The hormonese major emotional swings. | 这是注射激素后常见的情绪波动 |
[18:37] | PMS times 12. | 经前期综合征的12倍 |
[18:39] | Men who are injecting themselves every day can get a little intense. | 每天注射的人情绪会比较激动 |
[18:44] | I’d say it was a little more than intense. | 那可不止是激动 |
[18:45] | Attack Dr. Foster with pepper spray? | 用防狼喷雾攻击福斯特医生 |
[18:47] | Right, Dr. Foster mentioned that little incident. | 没错 福斯特医生有提到那个小意外 |
[18:49] | I’m gonna need that patient’s name. | 我要知道那个病人的名字 |
[18:50] | Send me the warrant so I can cover my ass on the disclosure violation. | 把搜查令给我 不然我就违反保密协议了 |
[18:53] | But I’ll tell you. | 不过我愿意告诉你 |
[18:55] | Her name was Daisy Winters. | 她叫黛西·温特斯 |
[18:57] | Some of the nurses called her Crazy Daisy. | 有些护士叫她疯狂黛西 |
[19:01] | You think I condone bullying? That’s crazy. | 你们觉得是我纵容他们欺负人吗 疯了吗 |
[19:04] | Where else would they learn to emulate this kind of violence? | 不然他们还能从哪儿学会这种暴力行为 |
[19:07] | – They come from a broken home. – Our home isn’t broken. | -他们生活在破碎的家庭中 -我们家没有破碎 |
[19:09] | – It works just fine. – Laura? | -现在这样挺好的 -劳拉 |
[19:11] | You need to accept that | 你得接受这一点 |
[19:12] | your boys may be learning this behavior from you. | 你儿子们这些行为也许真是从你身上学的 |
[19:16] | Cynthia did overhear you yelling at your boys | 辛西娅的确无意中有听到上周放学后 |
[19:20] | last week after class. | 你冲你家孩子们大吼 |
[19:22] | I wasn’t yelling. | 我那不是在吼 |
[19:24] | I was suggesting they not eat gum off the sidewalk, loudly. | 我只是建议他们不要去捡路上的口香糖 大声地说而已 |
[19:28] | See, this is where I think the book will be helpful. | 你看 所以我觉得这本书对你会有帮助 |
[19:31] | Chapter Seven. “Be proud, not loud”. | 第七章 “为他们骄傲 而不是大闹” |
[19:35] | We have to be so careful to model good behavior for our children. | 我们必须要小心谨慎来做我们孩子的好榜样 |
[19:39] | And given that you and your ex-husband are in a violent profession… | 鉴于你和你前夫都从事于暴力职业… |
[19:43] | We’re peace-keepers. We keep peace. | 我们是和平卫士 我们保卫和平 |
[19:47] | That’s the opposite of violence. | 我们可是暴力的终结者 |
[19:49] | Chapter Six. Denial. | 第六章 否认 |
[19:52] | Laura, you’re entitled to rear your children however you like. | 劳拉 你想怎么教育孩子是你自己的事 |
[19:56] | But not when it leads to an unsafe atmosphere for other children. | 但要是对其他孩子造成威胁就不是了 |
[20:00] | The only solution is to drop out. | 唯一的解决办法只有退班 |
[20:02] | From Tae Kwon Do? What? | 退跆拳道班吗 什么 |
[20:05] | No! | 不 |
[20:07] | Well, this is disturbing. | 这可就麻烦了 |
[20:09] | The last time a little boy bullied Zoey, | 上一次一个小男孩欺负了佐伊 |
[20:10] | he was pulled out of school immediately. | 他立马就被开除了 |
[20:12] | So, this has happened before? | 所以这事之前发生过 |
[20:14] | Yes, and those parents responded appropriately. | 没错 那些家长处理得非常恰当 |
[20:19] | Has anyone here ever seen my boys bully Zoey? | 诸位有见过我孩子欺负佐伊吗 |
[20:23] | They do it when no one is looking. | 他们是在没人看到的时候干的 |
[20:25] | That’s the level of deviance | 这也够严重的了 |
[20:27] | we’re dealing with here that you are ignoring. | 我们来这找你解决你却不当回事 |
[20:30] | They don’t belong in that class | 他们不适合那个班 |
[20:31] | and you need to take some responsibility. | 你得负点责任 |
[20:34] | You’re right. You’re all so, so right. | 你说得对 你们说得都太对了 |
[20:38] | – Yes, we are. – Thank you. | -没错 本来就是 -谢谢你 |
[20:42] | You know, and tomorrow, | 等明天 |
[20:44] | the boys will come to class one last time… | 我孩子们会去上最后一次课 |
[20:46] | to apologize and have closure. | 去道歉 了结这事 |
[20:50] | Thank you so much for the book. Drive safely. | 太感谢你们的书了 一路顺风 |
[20:56] | – Buckle up! – Have a good day. | -记得系安全带 -祝一天愉快 |
[21:02] | You got something up your sleeve. | 看来你有好主意了 |
[21:03] | Damn straight! | 没错 |
[21:06] | Max, you just caught a case. | 麦克斯 你有活干了 |
[21:15] | I know they were calling me Crazy Daisy at the fertility clinic. | 我知道在不孕诊所她们管我叫疯狂黛西 |
[21:18] | I get it. I was flipped out on hormones. | 我知道 荷尔蒙失调弄得我都要疯了 |
[21:20] | It’s not like I actually caused any lasting damage. | 我并没有对谁造成什么永久性的伤害 |
[21:23] | I will have you know, | 我告诉你 |
[21:24] | pepper spray causes painful burning of the skin, | 防狼喷雾会造成剧痛的皮肤灼伤 |
[21:26] | swelling of the mucus membranes, eyes, nose, throat, coughing, | 还有眼睛 鼻子和咽喉粘膜肿胀 造成咳嗽 |
[21:30] | being 45 minutes late to a date. | 约会迟到四十五分钟 |
[21:32] | Infertility can be a living hell. | 不孕不育简直生不如死 |
[21:34] | The cycles of expensive | 昂贵的药物注射 |
[21:36] | injections and the massive hormonal imbalances. | 严重的荷尔蒙失衡 |
[21:40] | Here, try this. | 来 尝尝这个 |
[21:45] | Add more celery, it’ll round-out the taste and boost the B12. | 再加点芹菜 能让口感更顺滑 还能补充维B12 |
[21:50] | So you really blame Dr. Foster for your state of mind that day. | 所以你那天是真的在怪罪福斯特医生咯 |
[21:53] | I was mid-cycle gearing | 我当时正处于疗程中段 |
[21:54] | up for my IVF and he pushed the date back. | 准备接受体外受精 而他把日期退后了 |
[21:56] | Extended my injections another week. | 把注射推迟了一周 |
[21:58] | Why would he do that? | 他为什么要那么做 |
[21:59] | To accommodate his vacation. | 为了去度假 |
[22:02] | I had to suffer seven more days so he could go golfing. | 就为了他能去打高尔夫 我得再煎熬七天 |
[22:06] | I… I just lost it. | 我就失控了 |
[22:09] | Sounds like you really hate the guy. | 看来你是真的恨这家伙 |
[22:11] | Maybe pepper spray wasn’t enough? | 也许防狼喷雾还不够 |
[22:13] | It was enough for me. | 对我来说够了 |
[22:14] | All right? I left that office. | 好吗 我不找他了 |
[22:15] | I even sent Dr. Foster a | 这周早些时候 |
[22:17] | “Goodbye and Screw You” card earlier this week. | 我还寄了一张”再见 去你妈的”的卡片 |
[22:20] | I found Dr. Platt who I love. | 我找到了我喜欢的普拉特医生 |
[22:22] | And there’s no good news yet, | 虽然现在还没什么好消息 |
[22:24] | but he’s the best fertility doctor in New York. | 但他是纽约最好的不孕不育医生 |
[22:26] | I thought that was Foster’s barging right. | 那不是福斯特的金字招牌吗 |
[22:28] | Foster has high pregnancy rates, | 福斯特病人的怀孕率更高 |
[22:29] | but Dr. Platt has higher live birth rates. | 普拉特医生病人的生育率更高 |
[22:37] | Bingo! | 就是这个味 |
[22:40] | So, who else would have a bone to pick with Dr. Foster? | 那么 还有谁跟福斯特医生有矛盾呢 |
[22:44] | I have no idea, but have you spoken to the nurses? | 我不知道 但你跟护士们谈过吗 |
[22:49] | Should I speak with the nurses? | 我应该去找她们谈吗 |
[22:50] | Yeah, one in particular, Elena, she was stealing from the clinic. | 是的 特别是那个埃琳娜 她从诊所里偷东西 |
[22:54] | Kind of weird you know that. | 挺奇怪的 |
[22:55] | She wasn’t stealing money, she was stealing embryos. | 她不是偷钱 偷的是胚胎 |
[22:58] | Even weirder that you know that. | 更奇怪了 |
[22:59] | Not really, she tried to sell me one. | 并没有 她还想卖给我来着 |
[23:03] | Black market for embryos? Man! | 胚胎黑市 我的天 |
[23:06] | Yeah. Nurse Elena was peddling stolen genetic material. | 没错 埃琳娜护士在卖偷来的遗传物质 |
[23:10] | Max is getting a 20 on her now. | 麦克斯已经去调查她了 |
[23:11] | It’s good, right? It’s all about the celery. | 挺好喝的 对吧 芹菜是关键 |
[23:15] | I can’t believe how complicated the fertility world is. | 不孕不育的世界居然如此复杂 |
[23:17] | I mean, everybody I know are trying not to get pregnant. | 我认识的人都想方设法不怀孕 |
[23:20] | Yeah, but then suddenly, it’s five years later | 没错 但一晃五年就过去了 |
[23:22] | and the window of opportunity is closing. | 适孕年龄就过了 |
[23:25] | – It’s crossed my mind. – What! | -我有想过生孩子 -什么 |
[23:27] | Come on, you’re a baby! You can’t be worried about that yet. | 拜托 你还小 用不着担心这事 |
[23:29] | Yes, I can! | 当然用得着 |
[23:31] | What if I don’t meet anybody until past my expiration date? | 如果我在”保质期”内遇不上合适的人怎么办 |
[23:34] | Are you kidding me? Meredith, look at you! | 你在开玩笑吗 梅雷迪思 瞧瞧你自己 |
[23:37] | I’m sure guys are trying to knock you up left and right. | 我敢肯定很多男人想对你为所欲为 |
[23:40] | Thank you? | 该说谢谢吗 |
[23:43] | Oh, look at this! | 瞧瞧这个 |
[23:46] | Nurse Elena still works at the clinic. | 埃琳娜护士还在诊所工作 |
[23:48] | Apparently nobody at the clinic knows about her side business. | 看来诊所里的同事都不清楚她的副业 |
[23:51] | Dr. Foster did. | 福斯特医生知道 |
[23:53] | Crazy Daisy sent him a note about it last week. | 疯子黛西上周给他寄了张便条 |
[23:55] | So, Elena got to him before he could do anything about it? | 在他有所行动前被埃琳娜先发制人了吗 |
[23:59] | Let’s pick her up. | 把她抓起来吧 |
[24:00] | This is disgusting. I can’t drink that. Ugh. | 太恶心了 我喝不下去 |
[24:06] | I haven’t had these cookies since before my baby was born. | 孩子出生后我就没吃过这些饼干了 |
[24:09] | – I have a baby! – Oh, sweet! | -我有宝宝了 -太棒了 |
[24:11] | – Can I take a peek? – No, she’s scared of peeks. | -我能看看她吗 -不行 她害怕被人看 |
[24:13] | And she sleeping. | 而且她在睡觉 |
[24:14] | I understand, I have a daughter, too. | 我理解 我也有个女儿 |
[24:16] | Uh, two dozen mixed, please. | 两盒混合口味 谢谢 |
[24:17] | Yum, good order. I’ll have the same. | 听起来好好吃 我也要同样的 |
[24:20] | So, how old is your daughter? | 你女儿多大了 |
[24:21] | Oh, she’s seven. How old is yours? | 她七岁了 你女儿多大了 |
[24:22] | – 18 months. – And she’s still in an infant stroller? | -18个月大 -她还坐得下婴儿车吗 |
[24:26] | What? No! She… | 什么 不 她… |
[24:27] | I mean 18 inches, that’s… | 我是说18英寸[45厘米] |
[24:29] | Why did I say months? That’s weird. | 我怎么说成月了 奇了怪了 |
[24:32] | Sorry, I’m so overwhelmed with picking out schools. | 抱歉 选幼儿园这事让我很头大 |
[24:34] | You can never start too early. | 早点准备总是好的 |
[24:35] | Not in New York. If you want what’s best for your baby | 尤其是在纽约 如果你想让她进好学校 |
[24:37] | you have to get her on the wait list now. | 现在就得让她进候选名单 |
[24:39] | Exactly, so what schools do you think we should apply to? | 没错 你觉得我们应该申请什么学校 |
[24:41] | Hanley is good. | 汉利挺不错的 |
[24:42] | Several people I know like West Side. | 我认识有几个人喜欢西区学院 |
[24:44] | Aren’t the kids mean at West Side? | 西区学院的孩子不是很爱欺负人吗 |
[24:45] | I have to be careful, you know… | 我得谨慎点 你知道… |
[24:47] | Little Mylar, she’s sensitive. | 我的小麦拉很敏感的 |
[24:50] | Mylar, like a balloon? | 她叫麦拉 跟气球材料同名吗 |
[24:52] | Apparently. I just don’t want her to be teased. | 有何不可 我不想让她被欺负 |
[24:55] | Where does your daughter go? | 你女儿在哪上学 |
[24:57] | Ralston, the best. | 罗尔斯顿 最好的学校 |
[24:57] | But even there you have to make sure to be your child’s advocate. | 但即使在那 也得为孩子争取权利 |
[25:00] | – Okay, so Ralston? -Yeah, you should give them a call. | -罗尔斯顿吗 -你可以打个电话试试 |
[25:03] | Oh! I plan to. | 我一定会的 |
[25:07] | Oh! It’s fine. She sleeps like a log. | 没事 她睡得很沉 |
[25:18] | Embryo napping? | 盗取胚胎 |
[25:19] | Gotta say, Elena, it’s a first for us. | 老实说 这可是头一回遇到啊 |
[25:21] | – I was just trying to help. – Giving someone a hug is helping. | -我是想帮她们 -拥抱是帮助 |
[25:24] | Selling them an embryo is a felony. | 贩卖胚胎是重罪 |
[25:26] | You haven’t seen what I’ve seen. | 你没有见过我所看到的情景 |
[25:28] | People torn apart because they can’t conceive. | 人们因为无法怀孕而痛不欲生 |
[25:31] | Meanwhile, other couples have | 同时其他夫妇 |
[25:32] | dozens of embryos left over that they’ll never use. | 有大量的剩余胚胎 他们永远不会用 |
[25:35] | Left over? We’re not talking about tuna casseroles. | 剩余 这又不是砂锅吞拿鱼 |
[25:39] | I didn’t do this lightly. | 我是经过慎重考虑才这么做的 |
[25:42] | After her second miscarriage, | 在她第二次流产后 |
[25:43] | I found Daisy on the floor in tears. | 我发现黛西坐在地上哭 |
[25:45] | Her eggs weren’t viable. | 她的卵子无法存活 |
[25:47] | I made a bad judgment call. | 我做了一次错误的决定 |
[25:50] | Maybe, you made more than one. | 也许 你不止做了一个决定 |
[25:52] | So what happened, Elena? | 之后呢 埃琳娜 |
[25:53] | Dr. Foster threatened to call the cops? | 福斯特医生威胁你说要去报警吗 |
[25:55] | You didn’t wanna go to jail? | 你不想锒铛入狱 |
[25:56] | Let’s face the facts, who knows needles better than a nurse! | 面对现实吧 谁比护士更会使针头呢 |
[25:59] | No… Dr. Fost did confront me. | 不 福斯特医生是找我谈过 |
[26:01] | But he would never turn me in. | 但他不会把我交给警方 |
[26:03] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[26:05] | A few years ago, | 几年前 |
[26:07] | Dr. Foster stopped letting nurses in during ultrasounds. | 福斯特医生开始不让护士旁观B超过程 |
[26:10] | Right afte that, the clinic’s pregnancy numbers went way up. | 在那之后 诊所的受孕成功率大幅度上涨 |
[26:13] | – How’d that happen? – No idea. | -怎么回事 -不清楚 |
[26:14] | When I asked him about it, he gave me a big raise. | 我问起这事时 他给我大幅加薪 |
[26:18] | Told me to mind my own business. | 让我别多管闲事 |
[26:21] | Well, I’m not very good at minding my own business. | 我可爱管闲事了 |
[26:24] | And I think I know what’s going on. | 我想我知道这是怎么回事了 |
[26:28] | I’m gonna need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[26:32] | Seems like old times in here. | 来这就跟重回过去一样 |
[26:34] | I haven’t been in an OB/GYN’s | 我们怀上双胞胎后 |
[26:36] | office since before we were pregnant with the twins. | 我就没来过妇产科了 |
[26:39] | We were pregnant with the twins? | “我们”怀上双胞胎后吗 |
[26:41] | You smoked cigars and drank and put together a crib. | 你抽雪茄喝酒 就做了个摇床 |
[26:44] | I gained 60 pound, | 我重了27公斤 |
[26:45] | peed ever hour and didn’t see my toes for almost a year. | 每小时跑一次厕所 一整年都看不见脚趾 |
[26:48] | Good times! | 当年的美好时光 |
[26:49] | Hey, easy on the nostalgia! | 别太迷恋过去 |
[26:51] | You’re only here because the doctor would recognize Billy. | 我叫你来 只是因为医生认得比利 |
[26:53] | So, now I’m reduced to baby-daddy for hire. Ouch! | 我降级到临时雇佣的孩子他爸了吗 真惨 |
[26:58] | Oh! Whoa, whoa. Uh-uh! Stay north of the equator. | 等等 别乱看乖乖待在我身后 |
[27:03] | Doctor, meet Laura Diamond. | 医生 这位是劳拉·戴蒙德 |
[27:05] | – She’s been seeing Dr. Foster. – Hi! | -她是福斯特医生的病人 -你好 |
[27:07] | Four weeks post IVF, | 四周前做的试管受精 |
[27:09] | positive home pregnancy test two weeks ago. | 两周前自行验孕显示怀孕 |
[27:11] | And this’ll be her first ultrasound. | 这是她第一次B超 |
[27:14] | And I’m Jake, baby-daddy. | 我是杰克 宝宝的爸爸 |
[27:16] | Oh, exciting! Well, let’s take a look. Shall we? | 真让人激动 我们来检查一下吧 |
[27:20] | That’ll be all, Elena. Thank you very much. | 可以了 埃琳娜 谢谢你 |
[27:25] | Okay, let’s do this. We’re back in the saddle again. | 好勒 开始了 又成夫妇了呢 |
[27:28] | Oh, wow! Shouldn’t that thing buy me a drink first? | 天呐 这东西不该先请我喝酒吗 |
[27:33] | – Just relax. – Okay. | -放松 -好的 |
[27:34] | Might be a little cold at first. | 一开始可能会有点凉 |
[27:36] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[27:38] | Where do you store that thing? | 这东西一般都放在哪里 |
[27:40] | Inside the Snow Queen? | 冰雪女王的身子里吗 |
[27:46] | Uh, let’s see if we can enhance the image. | 我们来看看能不能改善一下画质 |
[27:55] | Congratulations, you’re pregnant. | 恭喜你 你怀孕了 |
[27:59] | Congratulations, you are under arrest. | 恭喜你 你被逮捕了 |
[28:03] | I am assuming there will be no charge. | 我想这次B超就不收费了吧 |
[28:10] | I have dedicated my entire career to helping women get pregnant. | 我这一生都致力于帮助妇女怀孕 |
[28:14] | Or, by helping them think that they are pregnant. | 或者帮她们以为自己怀孕了 |
[28:17] | Doctor, what happens when you dose anybody with HCG? | 医生 注射人体绒膜促性腺激素之后会怎么样 |
[28:20] | Even a male jockey? | 就算是个男骑手 |
[28:27] | And have them take a pregnancy test? | 让他们接受孕检会怎么样 |
[28:28] | The test comes out positive. | 检测结果会是阳性 |
[28:30] | Right. And then you rig | 没错 然后你伪造了 |
[28:32] | an ultrasound to show a heartbeat and ta-da! | 超声检测结果 还有胎儿的心跳 |
[28:36] | You’ve got one pregnancy for the books. | 你的记录本上就又多了一个成功怀孕的人 |
[28:38] | – Let me explain… – There is no need. | -让我解释… -没什么必要 |
[28:40] | I’m a very fast study. | 我学得可快了 |
[28:43] | So, the next check-up… | 等到下次检测时 |
[28:45] | suddenly you can’t find a heartbeat. | 你突然听不到胎儿的心跳了 |
[28:47] | The patient stops taking HCG, she gets her period. | 病人不注射促性腺激素后 来例假了 |
[28:51] | And she thinks she’s had a miscarriage. | 然后她以为自己流产了 |
[28:53] | It’s a pretty clever scam. | 这个骗局真高明 |
[28:55] | You give people just enough hope, | 你给人们那么一点点希望 |
[28:57] | so that they start another $10,000 cycle. | 足够让他们再花个一万元开始新一轮授精 |
[29:00] | Another cycle that might get them pregnant. | 新一轮授精可能就会让她们怀孕 |
[29:04] | – We gave them hope. – False hope! | -我们给了他们希望 -假希望 |
[29:08] | You lie to make money. | 你骗了他们的钱 |
[29:11] | Have you even seriously thought about | 你到底有没有认真地想过 |
[29:12] | how much pain you are causing these people? | 你给这些人造成了多大的痛苦 |
[29:15] | Look, there are 1.5 million IVF procedures every year. | 听着 每年有150万起体外受精的手术 |
[29:19] | Can you guess how many of those fail? | 你猜猜有多少起失败了 |
[29:23] | 1.2 million! | 120万起 |
[29:24] | Failure is built into this business from the start. | 这个领域就是建立在无数次的失败之上 |
[29:28] | Other clinics turn tough case away | 别的诊所都拒收疑难病例 |
[29:31] | so that they can keep their stats up. | 为了让他们的数据好看些 |
[29:33] | But Karl and I knew | 但是我和卡尔知道 |
[29:35] | we could help some of these women get pregnant. | 我们是可以帮助其中一些女人怀孕的 |
[29:38] | And we did. | 我们也做到了 |
[29:40] | If you don’t offer people something to believe in, | 如果你没有能让人们可以相信的东西 |
[29:42] | they quit before they give it a chance to work. | 他们在看到机会之前就退缩了 |
[29:45] | In other words, you manipulate people by feeding them lies. | 换句话说 你用谎言玩弄人们 |
[29:49] | Now we’ve got you on multiple felonies, Doctor. | 我们已经能够以多项罪名逮捕你 医生 |
[29:52] | I’m thinking we can upgrade it to a homicide. | 我想着还可以加上一项谋杀 |
[29:55] | We have a pretty high success ratio ourselves. | 我们破案也有很高的成功率 |
[29:58] | Uh, I had nothing to do with Karl’s murder. | 我跟卡尔的死毫无关系 |
[30:01] | Polygraph me if you want. | 你可以给我测谎啊 |
[30:04] | None of this would’ve come out if Karl was still alive. | 要是卡尔还活着 就不会发生这种事 |
[30:06] | His death has ruined my career. | 他的死毁了我的事业 |
[30:08] | When you put it that way, it’s a real tear-jerker. | 你要这么说的话还真是催人泪下 |
[30:11] | Maybe one of your patients found out | 说不定你们的某位病人 |
[30:13] | about your scam and wasn’t very happy abouit. | 发现了你们的勾当 对此很不高兴 |
[30:21] | I’m gonna need the names of all the patients you swindled. | 我需要你诈骗过的所有病人的名单 |
[30:24] | Hello, is this Ralston? | 你好 是罗尔斯顿幼儿园吗 |
[30:26] | Excellent, and who am I speaking to? | 太好了 您怎么称呼 |
[30:28] | A very good day to you, Mrs. Flores. | 先祝您今天开心 弗洛雷斯女士 |
[30:30] | This is Maximilian Carnegie, | 我是纽约警局第二分局的 |
[30:32] | NYPD, second precinct. | 马克西米利安·卡内基 |
[30:34] | Hello, not to rock your world, | 您好啊 不是刻意打扰你 |
[30:36] | um, but my colleague and I are investigating an alleged assault, | 但我和同事在调查一桩袭击事件 |
[30:39] | allegedly committed by one of your former students | 据说贵校之前的一位学生 |
[30:41] | against a darling little first-grader of yours, Zoey Sullivan. | 打伤了一名一年级的小女孩 佐伊·沙利文 |
[30:45] | Yes, is she not just the sweetest? | 是啊 她可甜美了 |
[30:47] | Yes, my records indicate that his parents | 是啊 我这边的记录显示他的父母 |
[30:50] | subsequently removed him from your school. | 因此将他转走了 |
[30:53] | Very good, we’re just | 太好了 |
[30:53] | crossing our T’s and dotting our I’s over here. | 我们只是想再仔细地查一查 |
[30:55] | If I could impose on you to just confirm for me | 能不能跟您核实一下 |
[30:58] | the spelling of the offender’s first and last name. | 他名字是怎么拼的 |
[31:01] | PETER WHITE P-e-t-e-r, W-h-i-t-e. | |
[31:05] | Peter White! Huh! Would you look at that? | 彼得·怀特 你看这个拼写 |
[31:08] | Um, it’s just like it sounds | 原来就是按发音拼的 |
[31:10] | I, I thought there was like a silent, um, other letter in there. | 我还以为里面有不出声的字母呢 |
[31:14] | You have been just super helpful. Haven’t you? That is all. | 您真是帮了大忙了 就这样 |
[31:19] | Damn, you’re good. | 该死 你真是太厉害了 |
[31:23] | Tell us about Dr. Foster. | 跟我们说说福斯特医生的事 |
[31:25] | Aw, poor thing! | 可怜的家伙 |
[31:26] | My husband and I just returned last night from Argentina. | 我跟我丈夫昨晚刚从阿根廷回来 |
[31:29] | We were going to start another cycle next week. | 我们刚准备下礼拜开始新一轮授精呢 |
[31:31] | – So, you like Dr. Foster? – No, I loved him. | -所以你喜欢福斯特医生吗 -我超爱他 |
[31:35] | We were actually gonna start another round of IVF soon. | 我们正准备开始下一轮人工授精 |
[31:37] | But that many miscarriages must have made you pretty upset? | 流产那么多次 你肯定挺低落的吧 |
[31:40] | Absolutely, but we adopted | 那当然 但是我们四个月前 |
[31:42] | our daughter four months ago. She’s such a gift. | 收养了我们的女儿 她是天赐的礼物 |
[31:44] | He’s a fertility guru. | 他是个生育专家 |
[31:45] | I love babies so much. Love, love, love, love… | 我超爱宝宝的 爱爱爱不够 |
[31:48] | – The shots make you… – Crazy. But if it ends in a… | -每次注射确实让人… -发狂 但如果最终 |
[31:51] | Baby, it’s fine by me. | 有宝宝 我觉得没关系 |
[31:52] | Is it weird to say he had warm hands? | 我说他的手很温暖会不会很奇怪 |
[31:54] | I always thought that it | 我一直觉得他叫 |
[31:55] | was ironic that he was called Dr. Foster. | 福斯特医生挺讽刺的[有收养之意] |
[31:57] | Because he fostered so many babies into this world. | 因为他养育了这么多宝宝 |
[32:00] | Okay, I have officially OD’d on the mommy joy. | 我受不了这些准妈妈的喜悦了 |
[32:03] | 14 interviews, zero murderers? | 问了14个人 没一个凶手 |
[32:05] | We still have the patients who didn’t respond to our calls. | 还有一些病人没有回复我们 |
[32:08] | Yes, you grab Laura, I’ll grab the Captain, | 是啊 你叫上劳拉 我带上警监 |
[32:11] | split up and track’em down? | 分头行动找他们怎么样 |
[32:12] | Let’s do it. | 咱们出发吧 |
[32:16] | For not being deep-fried and sugar-coated, these are pretty good. | 没有油炸 没有糖衣 能做成这样真不容易 |
[32:21] | I could eat nothing but these every day of my life. | 我可以每天只吃这个过活 |
[32:23] | That’s what marriage is. See, you could get married. | 结婚之后就是这样 你也是可以结婚的 |
[32:26] | So, in this scenario, am I marrying plantain chips? | 这么说 我要和芭蕉片结婚了 |
[32:29] | Just give me some. | 给我来点 |
[32:32] | Way to Boga. | 真没有共享精神 |
[32:33] | Hey, I’m entitled. My people invented these. | 我有资格好吗 是我们发明了这东西 |
[32:35] | Yeah, your people hailed from Trader Joe’s? | 你们出生在连锁食品店里吗 |
[32:39] | Okay, next customers. | 下一名患者 |
[32:41] | Tara and Jason Harvell, conned into thinking | 塔拉和杰森·哈维尔 |
[32:43] | they were pregnant three times last year. | 被欺骗说去年怀孕了三次 |
[32:45] | Once is bad enough, three times is obscene. | 骗一次就够差劲了 三次简直下流 |
[32:53] | Hi, Ms. Harvell? | 哈维尔太太 |
[32:54] | Detective Laura Diamond, | 我是劳拉·戴蒙德警探 |
[32:56] | would you mind if we spoke to you for just a moment | 你介意我们和你谈谈 |
[32:59] | about Dr. Karl Foster? | 卡尔·福斯特医生的事吗 |
[33:00] | Of course, we love Dr. Foster. | 当然 我们很喜欢福斯特医生 |
[33:02] | We just saw him earlier this week when he gave us our good news. | 这周我们还见过面 他说我有了好消息 |
[33:05] | Congratulations, how far long are you? | 恭喜你 怀孕多久了 |
[33:07] | Five weeks. I had gone to a different doctor before | 五周了 我之前看过别的医生 |
[33:10] | and he told me I’d never get pregnant, | 他说我不可能怀孕 |
[33:11] | but Dr. Foster keeps proving him wrong. | 但福斯特医生证明了他是错的 |
[33:14] | He’s a miracle worker. | 他是奇迹制造者 |
[33:17] | Thank you so much for your time. | 多谢你抽空见我们 |
[33:21] | – Kind of wanting to tell her the truth. – I know. | -真想告诉她真相 -我明白 |
[33:23] | But she believes she’s pregnant, | 但她相信她怀孕了 |
[33:25] | so odds are she’s not our killer. | 所以她应该不是凶手 |
[33:28] | Bless you! | 保重 |
[33:31] | Horse dander? | 马皮屑 |
[33:35] | Was there something else? | 还有什么事吗 |
[33:37] | Just… Just one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[33:38] | I know this sounds random, | 可能听起来很扯 |
[33:40] | but have you been around horses lately? | 你最近接触过马吗 |
[33:42] | Horses? No, not in years. Why? | 马 几年都没有接触过了 怎么了 |
[33:46] | Nice jacket. Is that your husband’s? | 外套真好看 是你先生的吗 |
[33:49] | – Oh, yes, it is. – May I? | -是的 -可以借过一下吗 |
[33:56] | Ma’am, where is your husband right now? | 太太 你先生在哪里 |
[33:57] | Upstairs, grilling, on the deck. I had a meat craving. | 楼上 在天台上烤肉 我特想吃肉 |
[34:00] | Must be a boy! | 一定是个男孩 |
[34:02] | Okay, call for backup. | 打电话叫增援 |
[34:16] | – Mr. Harvell? – Yeah? | -哈维尔先生 -我就是 |
[34:17] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[34:19] | Detective Diamond, Detecte Soto. | 我是戴蒙德警探 这位是索托警探 |
[34:21] | We need to talk to you about your wife’s pregnancy. | 我们想和你谈谈你太太怀孕的事 |
[34:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:27] | – What about it? – Let’s start with this. | -有什么问题吗 -先这么说 |
[34:29] | Are you gonna tell her that it’s fake | 你是准备告诉她怀孕是假的 |
[34:31] | or are you gonna let her believe that she miscarried again? | 还是让她继续以为她又流产了 |
[34:33] | Will you please just keep your voice down? | 请你小点声好吗 |
[34:34] | I don’t want to upset my wife. | 我不想让我妻子难过 |
[34:36] | Three cycles of IVF and each time Dr. Foster lied to you. | 三次试管受精 每次福斯特医生都对你撒谎 |
[34:39] | Yeah, and… and you just have no idea what it’s been like, | 对 你无法想象那种感觉 |
[34:41] | what, what it’s done to Tara. | 以及对塔拉的影响 |
[34:43] | And each time she thought she miscarried, part of her died. | 每次她以为自己流产了 就心碎一次 |
[34:47] | How did you figure it out? | 你是怎么发现的 |
[34:49] | Well, I’m a video editor. | 我是视频剪辑师 |
[34:51] | Took me three supposed pregnancies to realize | 但是经历了三次假怀孕 |
[34:52] | that it was the exact same footage every single time. | 才发现每次的影像都是同一个 |
[34:54] | But I can prove it. You arrest him. | 但我可以证明 你们逮捕他之后 |
[34:57] | I can show you how he faked the ultrasound tapes. | 我能说明他是如何伪造超声波影像的 |
[34:59] | We can’t arrest him, Jason. | 我们无法逮捕他 杰森 |
[35:02] | – Why not? – Because he is dead. | -为什么不能 -因为他已经死了 |
[35:06] | No, he… he can’t be. | 不 不可能 |
[35:08] | I’m sorry, Jason, but it’s true. | 很抱歉 杰森 这是事实 |
[35:10] | Tell us what happened. | 告诉我们发生了什么 |
[35:12] | You followed him to the race track. | 你跟踪他到了赛马场 |
[35:15] | No, I, I didn’t. I… | 不 我没有 |
[35:19] | haven’t been to the race track in years. | 我多年没去过赛马场了 |
[35:25] | We can pull the security footage from the track. | 我们能调用赛马场的安保监控 |
[35:28] | My money says that you’re gonna be on it. | 我敢肯定你出现过 |
[35:29] | You got him alone, you confronted him. | 你趁他独自一人时 与他当面对质 |
[35:31] | You two fought and you stabbed | 你们发生扭打 |
[35:32] | him in the chest three times with a needle. | 然后你用针管在他的胸腔扎了三下 |
[35:37] | I swear he was alive when I left him in… | 我发誓我离开时他还活着 |
[35:39] | and there wasn’t even anything in that needle. | 而且针管里什么都没有 |
[35:41] | There was air, Jason, and it was pumped straight into his heart. | 有空气 杰森 被注射进了他的心脏 |
[35:44] | Oh, my God! No, I, I… | 我的天 不 我… |
[35:49] | I, I didn’t mean to kill him. I just… | 我无意要杀他 我只是 |
[35:51] | I wanted to ask him why? Why… | 我想问他为什么 |
[35:54] | Why he destroyed us like that over and over? How… | 为什么要那样再三伤害我们 |
[35:57] | How he could do that to my wife? | 他怎么能那样对我的妻子 |
[35:59] | – He denied it? – It’s worse. | -他否认了 -比否认更卑鄙 |
[36:02] | He offered me a refund. Huh? | 他提出退款 |
[36:04] | It was all about the money to him. | 对他而言只是钱的问题 |
[36:06] | Uh, I just… I got so mad, I… | 我就 我非常生气 |
[36:10] | I wanted him to know what it felt like all those times | 我想让他知道我妻子 |
[36:13] | when my wife jabbed herself with those needles. | 被针管扎了那么多次是什么感觉 |
[36:15] | You know, so, so… | 所以 |
[36:17] | I grabbed one and, uh… | 我抓起一个 |
[36:21] | Oh, my God! I can’t believe it. | 天啊 我无法相信 |
[36:24] | – You need to come with us, Jason. – No, no! | -你要跟我们去警局 杰森 -不 |
[36:27] | No, I just… Stay back! | 不 我 别过来 |
[36:31] | Don’t do this. Your wife needs you, Jason. | 别这样 你的妻子需要你 杰森 |
[36:35] | No, she doesn’t. | 不 她不需要 |
[36:36] | I failed her in every way. | 我让她失望到顶了 |
[36:37] | You have no idea what she has gone through. | 你不明白她经历了什么 |
[36:39] | Yes, I do. | 不 我明白 |
[36:42] | When my husband and I found | 当初我和丈夫得知 |
[36:43] | out that we were pregnant with a little girl, | 我怀了个小女孩时 |
[36:46] | we were overjoyed. | 我们喜出望外 |
[36:49] | Decorated her entire room with little stars. | 在她的婴儿房里装饰了好多小星星 |
[36:54] | But life doesn’t always turn out the way you planned. | 但生活难免不如人意 |
[36:58] | And one by one, we had | 我们不得不一个一个地 |
[37:00] | to take each one of those little stars down. | 把那些小星星摘下来 |
[37:04] | Two years later, | 两年之后 |
[37:06] | we got pregnant again, this time twins. | 我又怀孕了 是双胞胎 |
[37:11] | And now I have two | 现在 我有两个 |
[37:14] | loud, rowdy, | 吵吵闹闹 |
[37:17] | exhausting, wonderful boys. | 让人精疲力尽的好儿子 |
[37:23] | And I can’t imagine my life any other way. | 我无法想象另一种生活会怎样 |
[37:28] | Jason, | 杰森 |
[37:30] | your family is coming. | 你会有圆满家庭的 |
[37:33] | Maybe through IVF, maybe adoption. | 也许需要通过试管婴儿 也许通过领养 |
[37:36] | But you gotta stick around for it. | 但你一定要为此挺住 |
[37:39] | No, I can’t be a father. | 不 我当不了父亲 |
[37:43] | Not after killing someone, I can’t. | 而且我杀了人 没脸再为人父了 |
[37:46] | Tara deserves better. | 塔拉值得更好的人 |
[37:48] | Just stay back. | 你们退后 |
[37:58] | The kick is good. | 踢腿满分 |
[38:06] | – Thanks. – You bet. | -谢谢 -客气 |
[38:08] | Hey, uh, what you said to Jason up there, | 你在屋顶对杰森说的那些事 |
[38:12] | I had no idea. | 我都不知道 |
[38:14] | Come on, you bought that? | 不是吧 你都信了 |
[38:18] | Wait a minute, you made that up? | 等等 是你编的 |
[38:21] | Well played! | 编得好 |
[38:22] | I would’ve said anything to talk that guy off the ledge. | 为了骗他下来 我说什么都行 |
[38:24] | Yeah, or kick his ass off the ledge. | 对 或者给他踢下去 |
[38:25] | Oh, come on! | 拜托 |
[38:27] | It’s a two-story drop. | 那不过就两层楼 |
[38:28] | Better he break his ankle than become a human tiki torch. | 总比他断腿又烧成火炬好吧 |
[38:33] | Aw, poor guy! | 可怜的家伙 |
[38:35] | All he wanted to do was to make his wife happy. | 他不过是希望妻子能幸福 |
[38:38] | Must be nice being in a relationship | 不论何时 |
[38:39] | where somebody has your back like that, you know? | 都有某个人在背后支持你 也是不错的吧 |
[38:43] | It’s making me rethink this whole marriage thing. | 让我完全重新认识了婚姻 |
[38:45] | Wait, wait, wait! | 等等 等等 |
[38:47] | Nothing I’ve ever said has | 我说了那么多 |
[38:48] | even made a dent in your anti-marriage position | 都没让你改变你的反婚姻观 |
[38:50] | but a suicidal killer brings you around? | 结果一个畏罪自杀的人却让你想通了 |
[38:54] | Nice! | 真行 |
[38:56] | I’m feeling really good about myself right now. | 我现在自我感觉太良好了 |
[39:02] | One doctor killer in custody. | 杀医生的凶手已经收监 |
[39:04] | Ms. Foster already called to thank you. | 福斯特太太打过电话来向你表示感谢 |
[39:06] | I should suspend you for that little stunt. | 就为你那一脚 我应该让你停职 |
[39:08] | Oh, please! I knew the airbag was there. | 得了吧 我知道下面有气垫 |
[39:11] | Besides, that was a total purple belt move. | 再说 那可是紫带级的动作 |
[39:15] | Sparring with the boys. | 跟孩子们学的 |
[39:16] | It’s good practice. | 实际运用得不错 |
[39:18] | They are good boys. | 他们是好孩子 |
[39:19] | The best! | 最好的 |
[39:24] | Do you still think about her? | 你还会想到她吗 |
[39:26] | Yeah. Yeah, I do. | 是 会想到 |
[39:38] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[39:41] | I don’t mean to sound braggy, but I’m amazing. | 我不想显得太自大 但我太厉害了 |
[39:44] | Zoey Sullivan with the support of her tiger mommy | 佐伊·沙利文在她的虎妈助纣为虐下 |
[39:47] | is the seven-year-old force behind | 成了七岁军 |
[39:48] | the expulsion of one Peter White of Park Slope. | 造成了公园坡的彼得·怀特被开除 |
[39:51] | Oh, yes! | 太棒了 |
[39:52] | It gets better. I did some digging online. | 还有猛料 我在网上挖了下 |
[39:53] | And found Zoey is also the pint-sized plaintiff | 发现佐伊正在和怀特父母 |
[39:56] | in a pending lawsuit against Mom and Dad White. | 打着一个小官司 |
[39:58] | As well as an unrelated action against a supposed bully | 同时还在处理维斯切斯特夏令营中 |
[40:01] | at her summer camp in Westchester. | 发生的欺凌行为 |
[40:02] | Thank you, Internet. | 感谢互联网 |
[40:04] | The Internet does not search itself. | 互联网不会自己给你查 |
[40:08] | You off to bust another scam? | 你又要揭穿阴谋了 |
[40:12] | Seems to be my thing today. | 今天就是阴谋揭穿日 |
[40:15] | Hiding cookies? | 藏饼干 |
[40:25] | – I saw that. – I don’t care. | -我看见了 -我不在乎 |
[40:29] | Excuse me, excuse me, excuse me, excuse me, yes. | 让一让 让一让 让一让 |
[40:34] | Whoo! You guys are doing a great job, boys! | 你俩练得不错嘛 孩子们 |
[40:37] | That’s some serious Jackie Chan stuff there. | 我看到了成龙的动作哦 |
[40:40] | Listen, go in the locker room in the back and get your stuff | 听话 去后面的储物柜把你们的东西收拾好 |
[40:44] | No dawdling! Jackie Chan doesn’t dawdle. | 不许拖拉 成龙可不会拖沓 |
[40:52] | – Incoming. – I’m in position. | -入网 -我已就位 |
[40:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:55] | Isn’t it cool we got our purple belts? | 我们拿到紫带太棒了 |
[40:56] | Yeah, so cool! | 对 太棒啦 |
[40:58] | You both get your purple belts? It’s not fair! | 你们俩都拿到紫带了 不公平 |
[41:01] | We’re gonna tell on you, Zoey. | 我们会告状的 佐伊 |
[41:03] | I already told you, if you say one word, | 我已经说过了 你们要是敢说一个字 |
[41:06] | the devil will come to your house and burn it down. | 魔鬼就会去找你 把你家房子烧掉 |
[41:18] | As for the apology, Zoey, would you do the honors? | 至于道歉嘛 佐伊 劳烦你了 |
[41:22] | Sorry! | 对不起 |
[41:26] | My kids might be a handful. | 我的孩子也许会惹麻烦 |
[41:29] | Two handfuls even. | 甚至是两个大麻烦 |
[41:31] | But they are not bullies. And they do not lie. | 但他们不会欺凌同学 更不会说谎 |
[41:35] | As for you, you might find this helpful. | 至于你嘛 这个也许用得到 |
[41:40] | Come on, boys! | 走吧 孩子们 |
[41:41] | Pretty badass, Diamond! Pretty badass! | 帅呆了 酷毙了 简直没法比喻了 |
[41:45] | Word! | 那还用说 |