时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You think you can do it again? | 你还能行吗 |
[00:03] | Oh, I can hit that all night long, baby. | 我一整晚都不成问题 亲爱的 |
[00:07] | I don’t know. | 这可说不准 |
[00:09] | You usually have a hard time finding the bull’s-eye. | 一般你都找不到”靶心”的 |
[00:20] | That’s what I’m talking about! | 我就说吧 |
[00:22] | Oh, no. | 不要啊 |
[00:25] | Turn down for what? | 真是厉害啊 |
[00:26] | Lucky! | 走运而已 |
[00:27] | Luck? There’s no luck in darts. | 走运 掷飞镖靠的可不是运气 |
[00:29] | Drink up, losers! | 快喝吧 你们输了 |
[00:30] | I love team bonding night! | 爱死团队凝聚之夜了 |
[00:33] | Are y’all ready to call it a night, or what? | 大家打算散了吗 |
[00:34] | I am not letting Jake walk out here with that smirk on his face. | 我才不会让杰克笑着离开这里 |
[00:37] | How about we raise the stakes? | 我们加注怎么样 |
[00:39] | Fine. In addition to shots, | 好啊 除了喝酒 |
[00:42] | the winners own the other team. | 赢的人可以使唤另一队 |
[00:45] | Bitch for a day? I like it! | 使唤一天吗 我喜欢 |
[00:47] | For a day? Nah. | 不是一天 |
[00:49] | – For a week. – Oh, I love it! | -是一周 -更棒 |
[00:51] | Words you soon shall be eating. | 你就等着后悔去吧 |
[00:54] | – Oh! – Diamond. | -搞笑 -戴蒙德 |
[00:55] | This is a terrible idea. | 这真是个馊主意 |
[00:58] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[01:01] | Max has been watering down our drinks all night. | 麦克斯一直往我们的酒里掺水呢 |
[01:06] | Sorry. “I’ve been” what? | 抱歉 我什么 |
[01:10] | Please tell me that I haven’t actually | 拜托 我不会真的 |
[01:13] | downed eight shots of tequila. | 喝了八杯龙舌兰吧 |
[01:17] | Why do you think I’ve been winking at you all night? | 你以为我整晚朝你使眼色是什么意思 |
[01:20] | I thought it was ’cause you like me. | 我以为那是因为你喜欢我 |
[01:34] | Hey, I’m telling ya, I’ve been here since 2:00 a.m. | 我跟你说 我凌晨两点就来上班了 |
[01:37] | I don’t have no idea why your sister thinks | 我不知道你妹妹为什么会以为 |
[01:39] | I was in Great Neck having Asian with Decavellichi. | 我在大颈区跟迪卡维里奇玩亚洲女人 |
[01:41] | ‘Cause she’s out of her mind like the rest of you. | 因为她跟你们一样都疯了 |
[01:43] | Wh…What could I tell you? | 你还想让我说什么 |
[01:45] | I gotta call you back. | 我得挂了 |
[01:47] | Mike, cut it, cut it. Mike, cut it! | 麦克 停 麦克 快停下 |
[01:53] | Holy crap. | 我去 |
[01:55] | He’s frozen. | 他冻住了 |
[01:59] | Trash. | 垃圾 |
[02:01] | Why did it have to be trash? | 为什么非得是垃圾 |
[02:03] | Diamond, you know, you’re looking about as rough as our guy here. | 戴蒙德 你的脸色跟这位死者一样难看 |
[02:06] | Karma. Can’t believe you won that bet. | 活该 真不敢相信你竟然赢了 |
[02:08] | No amount of alcohol was gonna stop me | 多少酒都无法阻止我 |
[02:10] | from making Jake my errand boy. | 使唤杰克 |
[02:11] | You go, girl. | 真有你的 |
[02:12] | Yeah. It’s gonna be a glorious month. | 过奖 接下来的一个月才精彩 |
[02:14] | “Week.” We weren’t that drunk. | 是一周 我们还没醉到不识数 |
[02:16] | Just checking. | 就确认一下嘛 |
[02:17] | Hey, you think we can squeeze in a smidge of police work? | 我们能稍微干点警察该干的活儿吗 |
[02:20] | Male, mid-30s. | 男性 三十五岁左右 |
[02:21] | No prints in the system. | 系统内没有他的指纹 |
[02:22] | No wallet, no ID. | 没有钱包 没有身份证件 |
[02:24] | All he had on him was this snazzy lighter. | 身上就只有这个时髦的打火机 |
[02:28] | He die of exposure? | 他是冻死的吗 |
[02:29] | It was freezing last night, | 昨晚很冷 |
[02:30] | and all he had on was a T-shirt. | 而他只穿了件衬衫 |
[02:32] | No, no. This one was frozen after he died. | 不不 他是死后才冷冻的 |
[02:34] | Cause of death was carbon dioxide poisoning. | 死因是二氧化碳中毒 |
[02:37] | Pink skin, it’s a telltale sign. | 皮肤发红 就是明证 |
[02:39] | Usually occurs in areas | 通常发生于 |
[02:40] | of low oxygen levels, mine shaft, | 含氧量低的地方 矿井中 |
[02:43] | top of Mount Everest. | 珠穆朗玛峰峰顶 |
[02:44] | Unless that garbage truck started in Nepal, | 除非那辆垃圾车是从尼泊尔开来的 |
[02:45] | I’m guessing there’s another reason | 否则我猜这个冷冻人 |
[02:46] | why Vanilla Ice ended up in a New York City dump. | 出现在纽约的垃圾堆里 肯定有隐情 |
[02:52] | – Tough loss, Cap. – Tell me about it. | -输得很惨啊 警监 -谁说不是 |
[02:54] | Laura called, said she’s in the mood for a bagel, toasted, | 劳拉说了 要吃百吉饼 要烤的 |
[02:58] | scooped out, light on the poppy seeds. | 刚出炉的 罂粟籽少的 |
[03:01] | Who sells bagels with “Light poppy seeds”? | 哪有卖罂粟籽少的百吉饼的啊 |
[03:03] | No one, Soto. | 没卖的 索托 |
[03:05] | No one. | 没有 |
[03:07] | Less giggling, more filing. | 别傻笑了 快整理文件吧 |
[03:11] | God, I love team bonding night. | 天 真是爱死团队凝聚之夜了 |
[03:15] | William. | 威廉 |
[03:17] | Anybody claim Frosty the dead man? | 有人来认领冷冻人了吗 |
[03:18] | No, but we got a hit off a thumbprint on his lighter. | 没有 但是他打火机上的指纹找到匹配了 |
[03:21] | Selena Barnes. | 塞莱娜·巴恩斯 |
[03:22] | Are we loving the hair, or what? | 发色是不是很炫酷 |
[03:24] | She’s a ba…ba…bad girl! | 她可是个坏女孩哦 |
[03:26] | Half a dozen arrests for petty theft and residential burglary. | 因为小偷小摸入室抢劫被捕六次 |
[03:29] | According to her parole officer, she should be there now. | 据她的假释官说 她现在应该在这里 |
[03:36] | I love 12-steppers. | 我喜欢参加12步治疗的人 |
[03:38] | They’re always so ready to tell all. | 他们一向都知无不言 |
[03:39] | Used to be five, six times a day. | 以前一天五六次 |
[03:42] | What’s your guess? Drugs? Booze? | 你猜是什么 吸毒还是喝酒 |
[03:45] | I’ve gone almost a week without pleasuring myself at work. | 现在我都快一周没有上班自慰了 |
[03:50] | None of the above. | 没猜对啊 |
[03:51] | Guess my friend’s got a little freaky side. | 看来这位朋友有点特别啊 |
[03:53] | No. She’s not here. | 是啊 她不在这里 |
[03:56] | Maybe they know something. | 他们可能知道情况 |
[03:57] | …beat this. Everything’s gonna be okay. | …戒了这个 一切都会好的 |
[04:01] | Hi, I’m Detective Laura Dia… | 大家好 我是警探劳拉·戴… |
[04:03] | Hi, Laura. | 你好 劳拉 |
[04:06] | Oh, no. I’m not here for myself. | 不是 我不是来参加治疗的 |
[04:09] | Seriously. I haven’t had sex in over a year. | 真的 我已经一年多没有性生活了 |
[04:12] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[04:16] | That’s so kind of you. | 你们真是太好了 |
[04:17] | No, I’m, uh, investigating a murder, | 我正在调查一桩谋杀案 |
[04:19] | and just have a few questions for you fine people. | 想问各位好心人几个问题 |
[04:22] | Serious? | 真的吗 |
[04:23] | I hope it isn’t someone we know. | 希望不是我们认识的人 |
[04:27] | Selena Barnes? | 塞莱娜·巴恩斯 |
[04:29] | You got a minute? | 你现在方便吗 |
[04:30] | You’re almost hot enough for me to turn in my chip. | 你真帅 我都想放弃治疗了 |
[04:32] | But I’m trying to avoid guys like you these days. | 可是最近我不想跟你这种人扯上关系 |
[04:35] | What about guys like him? | 那他呢 |
[04:40] | His name’s Peter Hill. | 他叫彼特·希尔 |
[04:42] | He was a regular here at Sexoholics Anonymous. | 以前是匿名性瘾治疗会的常客 |
[04:45] | How’d your prints wind up on his lighter? | 你的指纹怎么会在他的打火机上 |
[04:47] | I bummed a smoke off him last week. | 我上周跟他讨了根烟抽 |
[04:49] | I’m trying to quit that, too, but… | 我也想戒烟的 可是… |
[04:52] | Body wants what it wants. Right, Detective? | 身体想要也没办法嘛 对吧警探 |
[04:55] | Right now, this body only wants an alibi. | 现在 我只想要你的不在场证明 |
[04:57] | I was upstate visiting my sister until this morning. | 我去北部找我妹妹了 今早才回来 |
[05:00] | – You can check with her. – We will. | -你可以问她 -我们会的 |
[05:01] | Anything else you can tell me about Peter? | 彼特的事你还知道什么吗 |
[05:03] | He was a chef. Good one. | 他是个大厨 很棒 |
[05:05] | Always used to bring in the food he made. | 喜欢带自己做的东西来给我们吃 |
[05:07] | Blue cheese puffs, some salmon croquettes. | 蓝奶酪泡芙啦 鲑鱼肉饼啦 |
[05:10] | You always knew it’d be a good meeting if Peter was here. | 只要彼特参加治疗 气氛一定很好 |
[05:12] | You know what restaurant Chef Peter worked at? | 你知道彼特大厨在哪里工作吗 |
[05:15] | Allemonde in Meatpacking. | 阿里蒙德肉食加工场 |
[05:17] | J.T. Thompson’s place. | JT·汤普森的地盘 |
[05:18] | I’ll let you know if we need more info. | 如果需要更多信息 我会再找你 |
[05:21] | Don’t you at least wanna frisk me? | 至少搜下我的身吧 |
[05:24] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢大家的分享 |
[05:25] | I’ve been enlightened | 你们的讲述 |
[05:27] | in more ways than you can describe. | 真是让我大受启发 |
[05:30] | And please don’t describe anymore. | 求你们别再说了 |
[05:38] | No, no. No, no, no! | 不 不 不对 |
[05:39] | You’re doing that wrong. You stand over here. | 你做得不对 站一边去 |
[05:41] | This has gotta be exactly like that, okay? | 摆得跟这一模一样 知道吗 |
[05:44] | – All of them. – J.T. Thompson. | -全部都是 -JT·汤普森 |
[05:45] | We’re here to speak to you. | 我们要和你谈谈 |
[05:46] | Can this wait? We open in 20 minutes. | 能等会吗 我们二十分钟后就营业了 |
[05:48] | Actually, it can’t. | 还真不能等 |
[05:50] | Fine. This way. | 好吧 这边来 |
[05:55] | Julia. H. Child. | 好一个朱莉娅·查尔德[著名厨师] |
[05:56] | This is not a brunoise. | 这根本称不上是切丁 |
[06:00] | Start over. | 重来 |
[06:01] | You’re coming at a really bad time, okay? | 你们来得可真不是时候 |
[06:03] | I’m trying to introduce my winter menu, | 我正在准备推出冬季菜单 |
[06:05] | my freezer broke last night | 可昨晚我的冰箱坏了 |
[06:06] | and my sous-chef, Peter, is MIA. | 副厨彼特又不见了 |
[06:08] | Well, that’s what we’re here… | 我们正是为这个… |
[06:09] | Oh, why so sad, babe? It’s perfect. | 怎么哭丧着脸 宝贝 做得好极了 |
[06:14] | Uh, Carmen’s my wife. | 卡门是我妻子 |
[06:15] | It’s, it’s fine, you know? | 没别的意思 |
[06:17] | Not like a hostile work environment. You were saying? | 不是什么恶意职场骚扰 你们说什么来着 |
[06:19] | Peter’s not coming in to work. | 彼特不会来上班了 |
[06:21] | His body was discovered by sanitation workers this morning. | 今天早上环卫工人发现了他的尸体 |
[06:24] | The trucks that they found him in | 他躺的那辆垃圾车 |
[06:25] | pick up the trash right out front of your restaurant. | 就是收你家餐馆垃圾的 |
[06:27] | – Oh, my God. That’s horrible. – What happened? | -天呐 太可怕了 -怎么回事 |
[06:30] | That’s what we’re trying to find out… | 我们也想知道 |
[06:31] | Oh, finally. | 终于来了 |
[06:33] | We called you hours ago! | 几小时前就打了电话 |
[06:34] | You know, I’ve got thousands of dollars worth of inventory | 你知道吗 那冰箱里装着几千美金的食材 |
[06:36] | rotting in that freezer. Over there! | 正在慢慢腐烂呢 快过去 |
[06:40] | How have you kept your food cold with a broken freezer? | 你冰箱都坏了 怎么还把食材放在里面 |
[06:43] | We brought in 200 pounds of dry ice last night. | 我们昨晚运来了九十公斤的干冰 |
[06:48] | Peter died of carbon dioxide poisoning. | 彼特死于二氧化碳中毒 |
[06:51] | Dry ice is frozen carbon dioxide. | 干冰就是固体二氧化碳 |
[06:54] | Oh, look who paid attention in chemistry. | 瞧瞧是谁对化学这么精通 |
[06:55] | Oh, serious crush on my teacher, Mr. Brewer. | 超爱我的化学老师 姓布鲁尔 |
[06:59] | That man knew his way around a Bunsen burner, | 那家伙对本生灯可在行了 |
[07:01] | if you know what I mean. | 如果你懂的话 |
[07:02] | No, I don’t. | 不 我不懂 |
[07:06] | Look at this. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[07:07] | Peter fought like hell to get out. | 彼特拼了命想逃出来 |
[07:09] | And… | 而且 |
[07:13] | if someone locked this from the outside in a space that small, | 要是被人反锁在这么小的空间里 |
[07:15] | – they would have died within minutes. – Okay. | -没几分钟就撑不住了 -好吧 |
[07:17] | Attention, everyone! | 大家注意 |
[07:19] | Knives down! | 放下刀子 |
[07:20] | We need you out of the kitchen. | 所有人离开厨房 |
[07:22] | What? No. | 什么 不行 |
[07:23] | – You can’t do this. – Yes, we can. | -你不能这么做 -当然可以 |
[07:25] | This restaurant is closed until crime scene has a chance | 在我们收集完犯罪现场证据之前 |
[07:28] | to process this area for evidence. | 本店暂不营业 |
[07:30] | Cooperate and we’ll be out of here in a few hours. | 要是你乖乖合作 几个小时就能完事 |
[07:32] | Get in our way, and everyone from Anthony Bourdain to Zagat | 要是阻碍我们 我保证让所有餐馆 |
[07:35] | will know what happened in your kitchen. | 都知道你们家厨房死了个人 |
[07:38] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:41] | Tell us about last night. | 告诉我们昨晚怎么回事 |
[07:43] | We closed as soon the freezer went down. | 冰箱坏了后我们就关门了 |
[07:44] | I couldn’t have people opening and closing the door all night. | 我总不能让冰箱门整晚都开开关关的 |
[07:47] | Where was Peter? | 彼特当时在哪 |
[07:48] | He stayed to supervise the dry ice delivery and then lock up. | 他留下来负责签收干冰和锁门 |
[07:52] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[07:53] | Uh, well, J.T. And I drove home together, | 我和JT一起开车回家了 |
[07:55] | we relieved the nanny, we tucked the kids in and we went to bed. | 我们打发了保姆 哄孩子睡后自己也休息了 |
[07:58] | Peter didn’t clock out. | 彼特没有下班记录 |
[07:59] | Neither did Tony Abbott. Who’s that? | 还有托尼·艾博特 他是谁 |
[08:01] | One of my line cooks. | 我的一个厨子 |
[08:03] | Get him back down here. | 把他叫回来 |
[08:04] | Tony didn’t come in to work today, | 托尼今天没来上班 |
[08:06] | and he’s not answering his phone. | 他也不接电话 |
[08:15] | So, Meredith is on her way to the restaurant | 梅雷迪思正准备去餐馆 |
[08:16] | to interview the rest of the staff. | 询问其他员工 |
[08:18] | And Max was able to triangulate | 麦克斯用GSM手机定位 |
[08:20] | Tony’s exact position using GSM cell localization. | 精确定位出了托尼的所在地 |
[08:24] | For those of us who don’t speak techno babble? | 能不能说人话 |
[08:26] | He’s over there. | 他就在那 |
[08:32] | Just park behind him. | 停在他后面吧 |
[08:36] | Uh, where’s he going? | 他要去哪 |
[08:38] | How the hell did he make us? | 他怎么会发现我们的 |
[08:45] | Doesn’t this thing go any faster? | 这玩意就不能开快点吗 |
[08:46] | Volvos were built for safety. They got five star rating. | 沃尔沃安全指数最高 五星好评呢 |
[08:49] | All right, all right, this ain’t a test drive, just go! | 好吧 好吧 这又不是什么试驾 快点 |
[08:56] | – Stop sign. – No, no, no, no, no! | -停车标志 -别别别 |
[08:57] | Don’t stop. Go, go, go! | 别停车 继续开 |
[09:03] | I do not like running stop signs. | 我不喜欢这样无视停车标志 |
[09:05] | Laura, our suspect’s getting away in a damn food truck. | 劳拉 咱们的嫌犯要开着快餐车跑了 |
[09:08] | Fair enough. Hold on! | 有道理 抓稳了 |
[09:25] | That’s Swedish engineering for you. | 见识到瑞典引擎了吧 |
[09:35] | Are you nuts? | 你疯了吗 |
[09:36] | Lady, look at what you did to my truck! | 小姐 瞧瞧你对我的卡车做了些什么 |
[09:39] | – Give me your license and registration. – Excuse me? | -让我看看你的驾照和许可 -什么 |
[09:41] | Why do I need to show that to you? | 我为什么要给你看 |
[09:43] | Because, let’s see… You hit me! | 因为 您瞧 你撞了我 |
[09:45] | Now give me your information before I call the damn cops. | 快告诉我你的信息不然我要叫条子了 |
[09:48] | I am the “damn cops.” | 我就是”条子” |
[09:50] | Oh, right. In a crappy old Volvo? | 胡扯 警察会开这么破的沃尔沃 |
[09:52] | It got a five star rating! | 这是五星好评的车 |
[09:56] | Afternoon, Officers. | 下午好 警官 |
[09:57] | – Detectives. – Oh, Detectives? | -警探 -原来是警探 |
[09:59] | Why’d you run me off the road, Detectives? | 你们为什么要追我呢 警探大人 |
[10:01] | Why’d you run from us? | 你为什么要跑 |
[10:02] | I didn’t. I was late for my other job at Allimond | 我没跑 我阿里蒙德的工作要迟到了 |
[10:05] | and later now, thanks to the both of you. | 都怪你们 现在根本赶不上了 |
[10:06] | How could you not hear the sirens? | 你怎么会没听到警笛声 |
[10:08] | Because I had my tunes on. | 因为我戴着耳机呢 |
[10:13] | “Blitzkrieg Bop”? | 《闪电战》 |
[10:15] | The Ramones are the only | 雷蒙斯乐队 |
[10:16] | decent thing ever to come out of Forest Hills. | 是森林山唯一拿得上台面的东西 |
[10:19] | Now, if this is about my permit… | 如果你们是为了我的许可证 |
[10:20] | This is about Peter Hill. | 是关于彼特·希尔 |
[10:22] | He was murdered last night. | 他昨晚被谋杀了 |
[10:24] | Wait. What? That’s horrible. | 等一下 什么 太恐怖了 |
[10:25] | I just saw him at work. | 我之前上班还见过他 |
[10:27] | Then you were the last person to see him alive. | 那你就是最后一个见着他还活着的人了 |
[10:28] | Did you two get into some kind of fight? | 你们俩是不是争吵过 |
[10:30] | No, no. Peter was my boy. | 没有 没有 彼特和我很好 |
[10:32] | I… I didn’t even stay till the end of my shift last night. | 我昨天晚上早退了 |
[10:35] | You didn’t clock out. | 你没打卡 |
[10:36] | Listen, Peter said he’d do it for me. | 彼特说他会帮我打 |
[10:37] | Let me go early so I can make a little extra money | 这样我就能早点走 可以开车去 |
[10:39] | bringing my truck to the Hunting Party. | “狩猎派对”多赚点外快 |
[10:42] | Dance club in Brooklyn. | 布鲁克林的一家舞厅 |
[10:43] | Nothing like Hungry Club kids | 不像”饥饿舞厅”的那些小屁孩 |
[10:44] | full of booze and disposable income, | 有很多酒和可以挥霍的钱 |
[10:46] | you know what I mean? | 懂我的意思吧 |
[10:47] | I’ve got my receipts if you guys wanna see ’em. | 你们要是想看的话 我还有收据 |
[11:02] | Are we good here? ‘Cause I need to make it to the restaurant | 可以了吧 我得赶紧去餐厅 |
[11:04] | before J.T. cans my ass. | 否则JT要揍我了 |
[11:05] | Go. | 走吧 |
[11:07] | The next time I catch you driving with your tunes in… | 下次我再看到你戴耳机开车 |
[11:09] | You’ll do what? Smash the inside of my vehicle? | 你能怎么样 把我车砸烂吗 |
[11:15] | If you think of anything else, give me a call. | 你要是想起什么 打给我 |
[11:21] | Sure thing, Detective. | 没问题 警探 |
[11:28] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[11:30] | Yeah, that’s right. “Nothing.” | 鬼才信 “没什么” |
[11:40] | Mr. Food Truck didn’t do it. | 不是开快餐车的那人干的 |
[11:42] | And no one at Sexoholics Anonymous had anything useful to add, | 匿名性瘾会上的人也没提供有用的消息 |
[11:45] | other than one gentleman sharing that orgasm is a state of mind. | 不过有一位男士说高潮是一种心理状态 |
[11:49] | I respectfully disagree. | 我不太同意 |
[11:51] | Yes, well, we know that you have a Ph.D. in orgasm. | 是的 谁都知道你是高潮学的博士 |
[11:55] | Oh, I have a little something for you. | 我有样东西要给你 |
[11:59] | My cable company overcharged me again, | 我的有线电视公司又向我多收费了 |
[12:01] | someone needs to get on the phone with customer service. | 你最好给他们的客服打个电话 |
[12:05] | Loser! | 衰人 |
[12:08] | Please tell me that you have something from the restaurant staff. | 餐厅员工那一定查出什么了吧 |
[12:11] | General consensus is that Peter was well-liked and talented. | 基本都认为彼特受人欢迎而且有天赋 |
[12:14] | He helped people find jobs, get green cards. | 他帮别人找工作 申请绿卡 |
[12:16] | – A real do-gooder. – Okay, well, there had to be someone | -是个活雷锋 -好吧 餐厅里一定有 |
[12:18] | at the restaurant who didn’t get along with him. | 跟他合不来的人 |
[12:20] | That would be J.T. Thompson. | 是JT·汤普森 |
[12:22] | They had a big dust up | 他们大吵过一架 |
[12:22] | when Peter tried to change a dish on the new menu. | 原因是彼特想换掉新菜谱上的一道菜 |
[12:25] | – And then recently… – Hey, Laura? | -而且最近… -劳拉 |
[12:26] | You have a package with a nice package. | 有个大帅哥送东西来了 |
[12:33] | Mr. Food Truck. | 快餐车先生 |
[12:34] | Hey, it’s Danica Patrick. | 达尼卡·帕特里克啊 |
[12:35] | I hope I’m not interrupting anything. | 希望没有打扰到你 |
[12:37] | – You are. – Not at all. | -打扰了 -完全没有 |
[12:41] | What brings you down here, Mr. Abbott? | 你来这有什么事 艾博特先生 |
[12:43] | Tony. I wanted to apologize. | 叫我托尼 我想道歉 |
[12:45] | After you banged into my truck… | 你拦停了我的车后 |
[12:48] | I might have got a little, you know… | 我好像有点 你懂的 |
[12:49] | – Loud, pushy, rude? – Yeah. | -大喊 暴躁 粗鲁 -是的 |
[12:51] | But I, you know, I wanted to assure you | 不过 我向你保证 |
[12:53] | that I’ve got a lot of respect for the police. | 我对警察十分地尊重 |
[12:55] | My uncle was a cop back in the day. | 我叔叔以前是警察 |
[12:58] | I… | 我… |
[13:00] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[13:01] | I just made you a little something. | 我给你做了点东西 |
[13:03] | It’s a Willamette raspberry tart | 威拉米特覆盆子挞 |
[13:06] | with lemon verbena custard | 配柠檬马鞭草奶油 |
[13:07] | and a brown butter molasses crust. | 以及褐色黄油糖浆脆壳 |
[13:12] | Apology accepted. | 接受你的道歉 |
[13:14] | Can we get back to work now? | 我们能工作了吗 |
[13:16] | Yeah, sure. I’ll get out of your way. | 是的 当然 我马上就走 |
[13:17] | Hey, if I could ask, before you leave, | 你走之前我想问一下 |
[13:19] | how you get your crust to brown so evenly? | 脆壳怎样才能焦化得那么均匀 |
[13:21] | I’m gonna bake for my Twister night at my co-op. | 我想在群租房的绕口令之夜做这个 |
[13:23] | So, one of the waiters said | 其中一个服务生说 |
[13:24] | J.T. was arguing with Peter | JT当时正因为一块 |
[13:26] | about the tablecloths J.T. wanted to use. | 他想用的桌布而跟彼特争执 |
[13:28] | The white ones they were putting out today? | 他们今天铺的那种白布吗 |
[13:30] | No. Said they were red. | 不 他们说是红的 |
[13:32] | Well, we found red fibers all over Peter’s clothes. | 我们发现彼特的衣服上到处都是红色纤维 |
[13:35] | And when I was leaving, | 在我离开的时候 |
[13:36] | J.T. was readying a bag to take to their laundry. | JT正准备去洗一包东西 |
[13:39] | Well, that seems way below his pay grade. | 这可不是他干的活 |
[13:42] | Excuse me, dessert genius. | 等一下 甜品天才 |
[13:43] | Did J.T. ssually handle laundry? | JT一般负责洗东西吗 |
[13:46] | No. That’s way below his pay grade. | 不 那可不是他干的活 |
[13:49] | That’s what I just said. | 我刚才也是这么说的 |
[13:51] | – Nice. – We gotta find that bag. | -真好 -我们要找到那包东西 |
[14:00] | So, where’s the bag that was dropped off from the Allimond? | 阿里蒙德送来的那包东西在哪 |
[14:03] | – On its way to the boiler room. – Where’s that? | -正在送往锅炉房 -在哪 |
[14:09] | Oh, man, bag’s on the move. | 天哪 那包被推走了 |
[14:20] | Excuse me, excuse me. | 让一下 让一下 |
[14:21] | Come on, man. | 让开 |
[14:24] | Look out! Move, move, move! | 小心 让开 让开 |
[14:39] | One of your new tablecloths was covered in Peter’s DNA. | 你的一张台布上到处都是彼特的DNA |
[14:42] | DNA you tried to hide by taking it to the cleaners. | 是你想清洗掉的DNA |
[14:45] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你们在说什么 |
[14:46] | We have witnesses that can place you at the laundromat. | 我们有证人看见你去了洗衣店 |
[14:49] | And we know that you were always fighting with Peter. | 而且我们知道你经常跟彼特吵架 |
[14:51] | What happened? Too many cooks in the kitchen? | 怎么了 厨房里厨师太多了吗 |
[14:53] | Disagreements between a chef and his sous are not uncommon. | 厨师和副厨有不同意见也是常事 |
[14:56] | I think something went down between the two of you. | 我觉得你们俩有了矛盾 |
[14:58] | You got mad and you killed him | 你很生气 就把他杀了 |
[15:00] | and then you threw his body in the trash. | 然后把他的尸体扔在垃圾堆里 |
[15:02] | Jury hears that theory | 陪审团听了这种推论 |
[15:04] | along with your suspicious trip to the laundry, sees the DNA… | 再加上你去了洗衣房 还有那些DNA… |
[15:09] | Game over. | 你就完了 |
[15:12] | Fine. I put Peter in the trash, | 好吧 我是把彼特扔进了垃圾堆 |
[15:15] | but he was dead when I found him. | 但是我发现他的时候他就已经死了 |
[15:17] | If I had a nickel for every time I heard that one. | 要是我每次听到这种话都能得到一个硬币的话 |
[15:19] | It’s the truth. | 是真的 |
[15:20] | I went in to open up the restaurant. | 我去开餐厅的门 |
[15:22] | I found him in the freezer, stiff as a board, | 发现他在冰箱里 跟块板子一样硬 |
[15:24] | I figured he locked himself in there by accident. | 我以为他是不小心把自己锁在里面了 |
[15:27] | And why didn’t you call 911? | 你为什么不报警 |
[15:28] | Well, there wasn’t a hell of a lot | 已经太迟了 |
[15:29] | that anyone could’ve done for him at that point. | 谁也救不活他了 |
[15:32] | You know, it is tough enough owning a restaurant. | 开餐厅已经够不容易了 |
[15:35] | What do you think would happen | 如果人们知道那里死过人 |
[15:36] | if someone found out that somebody died in there? | 我的餐厅还怎么开下去 |
[15:39] | I could lose everything that Carmen and I built up together. | 我和卡门努力开创的事业就全完了 |
[15:41] | He busted his ass for you, | 他为了你拼死拼活 |
[15:43] | what, 80, 90 hours a week in the kitchen? | 在厨房为你埋头苦干八九十个小时 |
[15:45] | You find him like that and you just throw him in the trash? | 你发现他尸体后 就这么扔到垃圾桶里 |
[15:49] | What’s wrong with you? | 你这人什么毛病 |
[15:51] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[15:53] | He did deserve better than that. | 我确实不该那样对他 |
[15:55] | He was talented, passionate. | 他天赋超群 积极热情 |
[15:58] | He used to talk about opening his own restaurant all the time. | 他之前一直说要开家自己的餐厅 |
[16:03] | Did Peter’s passions get him in trouble | 除了你 还有没有其他人 |
[16:04] | with anybody else besides you? | 跟彼特有过矛盾 |
[16:06] | We know that he was getting help for his sex addiction. | 我们知道他在接受性瘾的治疗 |
[16:08] | You know, a girlfriend of his came into the kitchen once | 他的一个女朋友有来过一回 |
[16:11] | screaming and yelling about | 在餐厅大喊大叫 |
[16:12] | how she wanted him to give her her own space. | 让他给自己点空间 |
[16:14] | Do you remember her name? | 你记得她的名字吗 |
[16:16] | No, but I can picture her. | 不记得了 但我记得她长相 |
[16:18] | She had bright, blue hair. | 她有一头明亮的蓝发 |
[16:23] | – We need to find Selena Barnes. – On it. | -我们得找到塞莱娜·巴恩斯 -马上去 |
[16:28] | – Nice boots. – Right? | -靴子不错 -对吧 |
[16:30] | I sent Billy to the | 我让比利替我去 |
[16:31] | Bloomingdale shoe sale for me. | 布卢明代尔百货那抢的特价鞋 |
[16:33] | God, I love this bet. | 天呐 我太爱这赌了 |
[16:44] | Hey, Carmen. Go Yanks. | 你好 卡门 洋基队万岁 |
[16:47] | It’s gonna be hard to replace Jeter. | 基特的后继者可不好找啊 |
[16:50] | No, I don’t follow baseball. | 不 我不看棒球 |
[16:51] | I just haven’t had my roots done, | 我只是没做发根护理 |
[16:53] | and I was feeling self-conscious. | 有点不好意思出来见人 |
[16:55] | Ever since I had my twins | 生下双胞胎后 |
[16:56] | I’ve had to embrace my inner skunk. | 我只能向内心的邋遢鬼屈服 |
[16:58] | Well, if you think the hair is tough, | 如果你觉得光是头发就难打理了 |
[17:00] | try keeping your nails nice between pastry and Play-Doh. | 在饼皮和橡皮泥下保持美甲更难 |
[17:02] | Try not chipping a nail | 在不断一甲的情况下 |
[17:03] | while shooting a Glock at the gun range. | 在射击场用格洛克手枪射击才叫难 |
[17:06] | Your husband insists he’s innocent. | 你丈夫坚持他是清白的 |
[17:09] | Because he is. | 因为事实如此 |
[17:10] | How can you be so sure? | 你怎么这么确定呢 |
[17:11] | A woman knows her man. J.T. Would never kill anyone. | 女人都了解自己的男人 JT不会杀人的 |
[17:14] | And anyway, he couldn’t have. | 而且那时间他也不可能作案 |
[17:16] | He was home, asleep with me when Peter died. | 彼特死时 他和我正在家熟睡呢 |
[17:22] | – We can go now. – Stay close. | -我们可以走了 -别走远 |
[17:24] | If the D.A.’s office thinks you’re not cooperating, | 如果地检觉得你们不够配合 |
[17:26] | they’re gonna charge you with felony concealment of a death. | 他们会以隐瞒谋杀的重罪起诉你们 |
[17:32] | – Got the work address. – Okay. | -找到工作地址了 -好 |
[17:34] | Go have a talk with our blue-haired sex addict. | 去和蓝发性瘾者聊聊天吧 |
[17:45] | “How about a follow-up chat over dinner?” | “一边用晚餐一边聊聊天如何” |
[17:47] | “I’m cooking. Tony.” | “我来做饭 托尼” |
[17:48] | – Two words. Oh, my god. Cute. – It’s nothing. | -两个词 天呐 好有爱 -这没什么 |
[17:52] | He’s a chef. He likes to cook. | 他是个厨师 就喜欢做饭 |
[17:54] | I like to eat. | 而我喜欢吃 |
[17:56] | – I’m…in. – Prolific. | -“好啊” -战果丰硕哦 |
[18:00] | My place, tonight. | “今晚来我家吧” |
[18:03] | Your place. That is a really bold move. | 去你家 大胆的一招哦 |
[18:05] | Hoochie mama. | 辣妈有约 |
[18:07] | The boys are gonna be at my Dad’s. | 双胞胎今晚住我爸那 |
[18:09] | I’ve got the house to myself. | 家里就我一个人 |
[18:10] | If Tony wants a date, he can come to me. | 如果托尼想约我 就乖乖上门来 |
[18:14] | – Oh, my god. I have a date. – Yes! | -天呐 有人约我 -太棒了 |
[18:15] | You have a date, and it is about time, okay? | 你有人约了 也是时候了 知道吗 |
[18:18] | You are single, he’s interested. | 你是单身辣妈 他又对你有意思 |
[18:20] | It is time for you to carpe the diem. | 是时候及时享乐了 |
[18:22] | You’re right. I have a date! | 你说得对 我有约会了 |
[18:25] | You have a date! | 你有约会了 |
[18:32] | Selena? | 塞莱娜 |
[18:34] | Couldn’t stop thinking about me? | 对我日思夜念了吧 |
[18:35] | We have more questions for you. | 我们想再问你几个问题 |
[18:37] | I already told you. I was with my sister when Peter died. | 我说过了 彼特死时我跟妹妹在一起 |
[18:40] | Yeah, but you didn’t tell us you were dating him. | 是没错 但你没说你和他是恋人关系 |
[18:43] | I was ashamed. | 我觉得不好意思 |
[18:44] | Our relationship violated about half of the 12 steps. | 我们交往违反了12戒里面的大半戒律 |
[18:49] | When we first met, Peter was sweet and attentive | 我们第一次见面时 彼特又帅又善良 |
[18:52] | and the things he could do with… | 而且他高超的床… |
[18:55] | All right, all right, we get it. | 好了 好了 这部分我们懂 |
[18:57] | After a while he began to get clingy. | 一阵子后 他变得有点粘人 |
[18:59] | I shouldn’t have been surprised. | 我不该感到惊讶的 |
[19:00] | God knows I heard about his issues during our S.A. meetings. | 我在匿名会上可没少听他自爆的问题 |
[19:03] | There was the girlfriend | 他以前曾为了女友 |
[19:04] | who he moved cross-country for after two weeks. | 两周后横跨大半个国家搬家过来 |
[19:06] | And then the girlfriend | 还有一个女友 |
[19:07] | who filed a restraining order against him. | 针对他申请了限制令 |
[19:09] | How about with you? | 他对你如何 |
[19:10] | Peter started calling me sometimes 10, 20 times a day. | 彼特开始一天给我打几十通电话 |
[19:13] | I finally had to tell him we had to stop seeing each other. | 我最后受不了 跟他提了分手 |
[19:15] | – How’d he take it? – Hard, at first, | -他有什么反应 -起初不能接受 |
[19:17] | but eventually, he got over it. | 但他最后还是放下了 |
[19:19] | – I really have to go. – All right. | -我真的得走了 -好吧 |
[19:23] | You know what? | 我觉得吧 |
[19:24] | Maybe Peter did, in fact, get over Selena. | 彼特有可能真的放弃塞莱娜了 |
[19:27] | Maybe he found someone else to obsess over. | 也许他找到了让他执迷的新对象 |
[19:29] | Someone less understanding. | 而那人不能接受他的疯狂 |
[19:31] | All right, all right. That’s it. | 够了 够了 我受够了 |
[19:33] | Do you have supersonic hearing? | 你有超声波般的听觉吗 |
[19:34] | You’re not even reading! | 你都没在看书 |
[19:41] | Our victim had an infatuation problem with his sexoholic ex. | 受害者对他的性瘾前女友十分迷恋 |
[19:45] | I bet that happens all the time. | 想也正常 |
[19:49] | What the hell? | 你这是干吗 |
[19:50] | I have been standing all day. My dogs are killing me. | 我站一天了 脚疼死了 |
[19:53] | And as winner of the bet, your desk is my desk. | 我赢了赌约 你的桌子就是我的桌子 |
[19:56] | Well, as winner of the bet | 您赢了赌约 |
[19:58] | how about a little foot massage? | 需要脚部按摩服务吗 |
[20:01] | Even a sore winner like me wouldn’t ask for that. | 即使是我这样得意的赢家都不会这么要求 |
[20:04] | Why not? I’m supposed to cater to your every need. | 为什么不呢 我该满足您的一切需求 |
[20:07] | You’re right! | 说得好 |
[20:09] | Have at it, maestro. | 动手吧 大师 |
[20:19] | Gosh. You were always really good at this. | 天 你还是那么擅长按摩 |
[20:21] | I think I did this every day that you were pregnant. | 你怀孕的时候这可是我的必修日课 |
[20:24] | In other words, every day I was lugging around | 那时候 我可得天天驮着你那两个 |
[20:26] | two bowling ball-sized fetuses you planted in me. | 保龄球大小的好种到处跑 |
[20:29] | Over to the left, to the left. | 左边一点 左边左边 |
[20:32] | Yeah, that’s the stuff. | 没错 就是这个位置 |
[20:33] | I see you filed a subpoena to get Peter’s phone records. | 我看你申请调出彼特的通话记录 |
[20:36] | We’re looking for any other women in his life. | 我们在调查他生活中的其他女性 |
[20:38] | Maybe one of them was willing to go | 也许其中有人为了跟他分手 |
[20:39] | to more extreme measures to break up with him? | 会采用更为极端的手法 |
[20:45] | I think I’m gonna call it a day. | 今天就到这吧 |
[20:47] | Oh, what’s the rush? | 着什么急呢 |
[20:48] | Isn’t tonight the big sleepover | 今晚不是双胞胎和里奥外公的 |
[20:49] | with the twins and Grandpa Leo? | 盛大睡衣派对么 |
[20:51] | ‘Tis. | 是没错 |
[20:52] | So you’re off duty all night. | 所以你今晚放假了 |
[20:55] | Actually, I have plans. | 实际上 我有约了 |
[21:00] | I promised my DVR that | 我答应了我亲爱的录像机 |
[21:03] | there would be some serious binge-watching. | 今晚要疯狂补剧 |
[21:06] | I don’t want to let it down. | 可不能让它失望了 |
[21:08] | Nice work! Same time tomorrow? | 揉得很好 明天还是这个点吗 |
[21:10] | Anytime. | 随时效劳 |
[21:12] | This week, of course. | 当然只是这周内 |
[21:14] | I wouldn’t shake hands with him unless he purells. | 他手要是不消下毒最好别跟他握手 |
[21:18] | Were you just giving Laura a foot massage? | 你刚刚是给劳拉做了足底按摩吗 |
[21:20] | That information does not leave this room. | 不准说出去 |
[21:22] | This whole bet thing has gone way too far. | 打赌这事实在是过了 |
[21:25] | We’re gonna put an end to this, right? | 差不多得了 对吧 |
[21:27] | – Wrong. – Wrong? | -不对 -不对吗 |
[21:28] | – Wrong. – Wrong? | -不对 -不对吗 |
[21:29] | Soto, we are men of our word. | 索托 我们男人绝不食言 |
[21:34] | You like this. | 你很享受 |
[21:35] | Let’s just say, a week of taking care of Laura… | 这么说吧 能照顾劳拉一周… |
[21:39] | isn’t that bad. | 还挺好的 |
[21:44] | So do you meet all your dates | 你所有的约会对象 |
[21:45] | on high speed chases through Greenwich Village? | 都是在格林威治村飞车追捕中认识的吗 |
[21:48] | Every one. | 毫无例外 |
[21:50] | There was this one time that | 有一次 |
[21:51] | I hit it off with | 我在一起人质劫持事件中 |
[21:53] | this really cute bank robber, | 跟那个可爱的银行劫匪 |
[21:54] | in a hostage standoff, but, | 相处地非常融洽 可是 |
[21:56] | I had to shoot him so it didn’t go anywhere. | 我不得不朝他开枪 所以就没有发展了 |
[21:58] | My mother warned me about girls like you. | 我妈提醒过我要小心你这样的姑娘 |
[22:00] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[22:00] | People that shoot people are not nice people. | 喜欢突突人的人不是好人 |
[22:11] | Try this. | 尝尝这个 |
[22:18] | – Wow. – Right. | -哇塞 -是吧 |
[22:20] | Yes. | 好吃 |
[22:21] | Now, can you pass me that bottle? | 能把那个瓶子递给我吗 |
[22:25] | What is that? | 装的什么 |
[22:26] | It’s a puree of aphrodisiac. | 春药精华液 |
[22:29] | Ghost pepper extract. | 从印度鬼椒里提取的 |
[22:31] | Well, don’t be shy with that stuff. | 不要害羞多放点 |
[22:33] | I like it hot. | 我就喜欢火辣的 |
[22:34] | A few drops is all you need, | 几滴就够了 |
[22:35] | unless you want to spend the night in the emergency room. | 除非你想转移到急诊室约会去 |
[22:42] | Oh, this meal was so good it should be illegal. | 这顿饭太好吃了 简直是犯罪 |
[22:45] | Bring on the handcuffs. | 给我铐上手铐吧 |
[22:50] | Baker, chef. | 糕点师 大厨 |
[22:52] | What don’t you do? | 你还有什么不会的 |
[22:54] | Not much. | 没多少 |
[22:55] | I mean, I’ll do pretty much anything you wanna do. | 你想要的我都能满足你 |
[22:59] | Well, I think you have a future in this food thing. | 我觉得你的烹饪生涯大有前景 |
[23:02] | Mmm? Is that right? | 是吗 |
[23:03] | A few more years in J.T.’s kitchen | 在J.T.的餐厅再多干个几年 |
[23:06] | and I bet you’re gonna be calling the shots. | 你肯定就能当上总厨了 |
[23:08] | Not interested. | 没兴趣 |
[23:10] | You know, I’m actually only | 我一直觉得 餐厅的工作 |
[23:10] | part time at the restaurant. In my heart… | 只是兼职 在我内心中… |
[23:14] | I’m just a guy with a food truck. | 我永远是快餐车上的小厨子 |
[23:30] | You’re pretty good at this too. | 你的吻技也相当了得 |
[23:33] | Hey, you’re not so bad yourself. | 你也不差 |
[23:47] | Laura? | 劳拉 |
[23:50] | This is not happening. | 不是吧 |
[23:56] | Jake… | 杰克… |
[23:57] | Tony. | 这是托尼 |
[24:08] | What were you thinking? | 你怎么想的 |
[24:09] | Not that you’d be attached to some guy’s face when I walked in. | 没想到进来会看到你跟一男的玩亲亲 |
[24:12] | I am in the middle of my first date since our divorce, | 这可是我们离婚以后我的第一次约会 |
[24:14] | and you happened to waltz in? | 你恰好就来搅局了 |
[24:17] | Unannounced! | 还是突袭 |
[24:18] | – You’re supposed to be binging. – I was binging! | -你不是要狂欢补剧吗 -我是在狂欢 |
[24:21] | I had an amazing time. | 今晚很愉快 |
[24:22] | And I can’t wait to see you again. | 等不及要再见到你了 |
[24:25] | But you two obviously have something you need to work out… | 但你俩显然还有些事情要解决… |
[24:27] | No! We have absolutely nothing to work out. | 不 我们没什么事情要解决 |
[24:32] | Goodnight, Laura. | 晚安 劳拉 |
[24:39] | I didn’t know you had plans. How could I? | 我不知道你有约了 我怎么会知道 |
[24:41] | Oh! So you figured you would just let yourself into my house? | 所以你就可以这么不请自来了 |
[24:44] | I let myself in all the time! I have a spare key. | 我一直都是不请自来的 我有备用钥匙 |
[24:46] | The spare key is for child care and emergencies. | 备用钥匙是让你照顾孩子和应对紧急情况的 |
[24:51] | Come to take the kids to school, approved. | 来接孩子上学 没问题 |
[24:53] | Come with pizza and beer | 觉得我孤身一人 |
[24:55] | at 10:00 at night when you think I’m alone? | 就大晚上十点带着披萨和啤酒过来 |
[24:58] | Not approved! | 不允许 |
[24:59] | We caught a break in the case, I thought you’d want to see it. | 我们案子有了重大进展 我以为你会想看看 |
[25:02] | I know how you binge, | 我知道你是怎么狂欢的 |
[25:03] | two episodes in and you’re jonesing for carbs, so… | 看两集剧 吃一堆高热量的… |
[25:07] | I went and I got your favorite pie at Louie and Ernie’s. | 我去路易厄尼家买了你最爱的馅饼 |
[25:10] | You drove all the way to the Bronx? | 你开那么远去布朗克斯了[纽约市最北端] |
[25:11] | I thought it could be like old times. | 我以为能像以前一样 |
[25:14] | Old times are old. | 以前是以前了 |
[25:16] | You told me the kids were away for the night, | 你跟我说了孩子们今晚不在 |
[25:17] | you let me rub your feet. | 你让我给你按脚 |
[25:19] | For a guy, that’s like giving him a green light. | 对一个男人来说 就是绿灯放行啊 |
[25:21] | Oh, so now, this is my fault? | 所以你是在怪我吗 |
[25:23] | I made a big mistake. | 是我错了 |
[25:25] | What’s in the file? | 文件夹里是什么 |
[25:31] | It’s Peter’s phone records. | 彼特的通话记录 |
[25:32] | No calls to a new girlfriend | 没有打给新女朋友的 |
[25:34] | but lots to a Trent Hawthorne, | 却有很多打给一个叫特伦特·霍桑的 |
[25:36] | he’s a major pot grower on Long Island. | 他是长岛最大的大麻种植者之一 |
[25:39] | For a while, | 有一阵子 |
[25:40] | he supplied half of Manhattan with high grade kush. | 半个曼哈顿的高品质大麻都是他供应的 |
[25:43] | J.T. said that Peter was | J.T.说彼特 |
[25:44] | always talking about opening his own restaurant. | 总是在说要开自己的饭店 |
[25:47] | Maybe he found a way | 也许他通过贩卖毒品 |
[25:48] | to finance his dream by dealing drugs. | 来为自己的梦想提供资金支持 |
[25:50] | And in the process, pissed off the wrong guy. | 在这过程中 惹了不该惹的人 |
[25:53] | Billy and Meredith are coordinating a raid | 比利和梅雷迪思正在计划 |
[25:55] | tomorrow morning on Hawthorne’s property to find out. | 明早突袭霍桑老窝查个清楚 |
[26:01] | I should leave. | 我该走了 |
[26:16] | Someone’s pulling up. | 有人来了 |
[26:17] | What have we got? | 是谁 |
[26:19] | Hawthorne. Looks as mean as his rep. | 霍桑 长得跟名声一样恶劣 |
[26:23] | And he’s got muscle with him. | 还带着保镖 |
[26:25] | Yeah, so do we. Move in. | 我们也有人 行动 |
[26:27] | Ten-four. | 收到 |
[26:43] | Police, don’t move! | 警察 不许动 |
[26:44] | Hands where we can see ’em! | 手放到我们能看见的地方 |
[26:45] | All right, hands up! | 举起手来 |
[26:51] | Where are the drugs? | 毒品在哪 |
[26:53] | Guys, you’ve got it all wrong. | 警察同志 你们搞错了 |
[27:00] | You should be tasting almond, | 你们应该能尝出杏仁 |
[27:02] | cocoa and just a hint of sandalwood. | 可可 还有些许檀香的味道 |
[27:05] | – This is excellent. – Thanks. | -相当好喝 -多谢 |
[27:08] | We roast the beans here ourselves. | 我们在这里自己烘烤咖啡豆 |
[27:09] | What happened to the marijuana? | 那大麻呢 |
[27:11] | A year ago, I had a realization. | 一年前 我突然醒觉了 |
[27:12] | The illegal pot business is simply not sustainable. | 非法的大麻业务是不可持续的 |
[27:15] | The future is organic. | 有机农业才是未来 |
[27:18] | Hop shoots. | 跳竹笋 |
[27:19] | Hipsters pay 600 bucks a pound for this stuff. | 嬉皮士们花六百块买一磅这玩意儿 |
[27:21] | – Now that’s criminal. – That’s Brooklyn. | -这才叫犯罪 -布鲁克林就这样 |
[27:23] | All right. Where were you three nights ago? | 好吧 三天前的晚上你在哪 |
[27:26] | – Here with Millie. – Okay, we’re gonna need a last name. | -和米莉在这里 -她姓什么 |
[27:28] | Millie’s the sow you met. | 米莉是你们看到的母猪 |
[27:29] | Poor thing broke through the gate, needed stitches. | 那小可怜撞破了门 需要缝针 |
[27:32] | Our vet, Dr. Ritchie, can verify everything. | 我们的兽医里奇医生可以作证 |
[27:34] | From drug kingpin to pig nurse. | 大毒枭蜕变成养猪人 |
[27:36] | Can’t wait for you to hand in this report. | 等不及看你递交这报告了 |
[27:38] | How can I help you? | 我能帮你们什么 |
[27:39] | Besides sending you back to town with some fantastic lollipop kale. | 除了送你们一些超棒的迷你甘蓝带回去 |
[27:42] | Why were you on the phone for so many hours with Peter Hill? | 你为什么跟彼特·希尔打那么多电话 |
[27:45] | Peter and I were going into business together. | 彼特想跟我合伙做生意 |
[27:46] | – The food business. – Mmm. | -食品生意 -对 |
[27:47] | We met at the Union Square green market. | 我们是在联合广场蔬果市场认识的 |
[27:50] | He bought some ‘shrooms from me. | 他从我这买了些菇子 |
[27:52] | Chanterelles. | 鸡油菌 |
[27:53] | Returned the next week with some ravioli he made with them. | 一周后送了些自己做的鸡油菌意饺给我 |
[27:56] | The guy had some serious skills. | 那哥们手艺真心不错 |
[27:58] | So he asked you to go in with him on a restaurant? | 所以他邀你一起开餐馆吗 |
[28:01] | A whole farm and a table thing. He had it all planned out. | 带农场的餐馆 他都计划好了 |
[28:03] | Where’d you get the money from? | 你们资金从哪来 |
[28:04] | Peter had a bunch of cash saved up, | 彼特存了一些钱 |
[28:06] | but needed someone to get him the rest of the way. | 但还需要找人凑齐剩下的 |
[28:08] | So you are his partner? | 所以你是他的合伙人吗 |
[28:09] | Until a couple weeks ago. | 直到前几周都是 |
[28:10] | Peter suddenly pulled out. | 彼特突然撤资了 |
[28:12] | Gave me back every cent of my investment. | 把我的投资都还我了 |
[28:15] | Peter sharing the money, how much are we talking about? | 彼特的那份投资 有多少 |
[28:17] | 100 grand. | 十万 |
[28:18] | That makes no sense. | 没道理啊 |
[28:19] | We checked Peter’s bank records. | 我们查了彼特的银行账户 |
[28:21] | He never had more than $3000 in his account. | 户头里从没超过三千块 |
[28:29] | You always did put too much in. | 你每次都会倒多 |
[28:31] | No, I put just the right amount. | 不 我倒得正好 |
[28:36] | Did you have something to add? | 还有话要说吗 |
[28:39] | I should have called first last night. | 我昨晚该先打电话的 |
[28:41] | And I should have been more upfront | 我也该坦白说出 |
[28:44] | about my plans even though it’s none of your business. | 我的计划 虽然并不关你事 |
[28:47] | I will take a little credit for trying to do something | 我想法修复我们关系这点 |
[28:50] | to heal our relationship. | 还是有功的吧 |
[28:52] | Jake, you can’t fix what’s broken | 杰克 你不能靠张披萨 |
[28:53] | in our relationship with a pizza. | 就想让我们不计前嫌 |
[28:56] | Look, if you really want to make it better between us, | 如果你真心想修复我们的关系 |
[29:00] | stop thinking about how to make yourself look good | 就别再考虑怎么给自己贴金 |
[29:03] | and start thinking about why I was so unhappy | 好好想想我为什么要离婚 |
[29:06] | that I chose to become a single mother. | 情愿当单身妈妈 |
[29:10] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[29:14] | What do you got? | 有什么发现 |
[29:16] | Well, I know that beige is not my color, totally washes me out. | 我发现米色不称我 让我显得太苍白了 |
[29:19] | – About the case. – Only that Peter Hill was a busy little banker. | -说案子 -彼特·希尔是个小银行家 |
[29:23] | Kept a second account under a business name, | 有个用公司名另开的账户 |
[29:25] | recently withdrew $100,000 from it. | 最近取走了十万块钱 |
[29:27] | Exactly the amount he was going to invest in the restaurant. | 正好是他要投资餐馆的数目 |
[29:29] | Totes. And look here, | 没错 你再看这里 |
[29:31] | – I found an odd little pattern. – Go on. | -我发现了个奇怪的规律 -说 |
[29:32] | Every week, Peter would pay for | 每周 彼特会刷 |
[29:34] | dinner at a local restaurant with his debit card | 自己的信用卡在当地餐馆用餐 |
[29:35] | and the next day that amount | 第二天那顿饭钱 |
[29:37] | plus $500 would be credited to his account. | 加上另外五百块会打进他的账户里 |
[29:40] | So $117 debit, $617 credit. | 刷了117块 打进617 |
[29:43] | $238 debit, $738 credit. | 刷了238块 打进738 |
[29:46] | Okay stop, I don’t do math. | 够了 我不会算数 |
[29:47] | Always an extra $500 and always from the same PayPal account. | 总是多打五百 都是来自同一个贝宝账户 |
[29:51] | So J.T. was paying Peter to spy on the competition? | 所以J.T.付彼特钱去监视竞争对手吗 |
[29:54] | No, the money came from… | 不 钱是来自… |
[29:56] | wait for it… | 听好了 |
[29:57] | Judith Hansen. | 朱迪斯·汉森 |
[30:00] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[30:01] | Award-winning restaurant critic | 获奖无数的食评家 |
[30:02] | and the most trusted voice in American gastronomy. | 也是美国烹饪界最权威的人物 |
[30:04] | – I’m really upset you don’t know that. – Sorry. | -你不知道我真伤心 -对不起 |
[30:06] | So, did you cross reference Peter’s account against | 那你交叉比对了彼特账户里 |
[30:09] | the restaurants that Judith was going to review? | 和朱迪斯准备品尝的餐厅吗 |
[30:11] | Yup. Perfect matcheroo. | 是的 分毫不差 |
[30:13] | So, Judith was paying Peter to | 所以 朱迪斯雇彼特 |
[30:14] | eat at the restaurants she was about to review. | 去吃自己准备评论的餐厅 |
[30:16] | Foodie scandal of the year. | 年度美食界丑闻啊 |
[30:17] | Mario Batali would bust his clogs over this. | 马利欧·巴塔利绝对会狂喷这事的 |
[30:21] | There are only two plausible explanations, | 只有两个可能合理的解释 |
[30:22] | Peter was her writer… | 彼特是她的枪手 |
[30:26] | or her taster. | 或是试味员 |
[30:28] | And you don’t hire a chef to do your writing. | 没人会雇厨师写文章的 |
[30:30] | Why would the most famous | 为什么纽约最出名的 |
[30:31] | food critic in New York need a ghost taster? | 食评家要雇人去试味道 |
[30:33] | Maybe she lost her sense of taste. | 或许她失去味觉了 |
[30:35] | It happened to my cousin Bruce. | 我表亲布鲁斯就是这样 |
[30:36] | Everything he eats tastes like Elmer’s glue. | 他吃所有东西都是胶水味 |
[30:38] | Oh, that was like me in third grade. Only that was Elmer’s glue. | 就像我三年级的时候 不过我吃的真是胶水 |
[30:42] | Someone in Judith’s position might do anything | 朱迪斯那个身份的人或许会 |
[30:45] | to keep a secret like that from getting out. | 拼尽所能瞒住这种秘密 |
[30:47] | Perhaps even kill the man who knew. | 连杀了知情者都有可能 |
[30:50] | Foodie Fetish… | “美食狂”说 |
[30:51] | “…just spotted Judith Hansen | “刚才看到朱迪斯·汉森 |
[30:53] | walking into Rocco Dispirito’s new restaurant.” | 走进罗柯·迪斯皮托的新餐厅” |
[30:55] | – Which I hear is amazeballs. – Go. | -我听说他家超棒 -快去 |
[30:57] | See if you can catch Judith in the act. | 看能不能抓朱迪斯个现行 |
[30:59] | Moi, really? Avec vous? | 我 真的吗 和你一起吗[法语] |
[31:00] | Oh! Non, non. | 不是[法语] |
[31:01] | I’ve go to re-open the mac and cheese cafe for the two regulars. | 我得回去给那两个熊孩子做芝士通心粉 |
[31:04] | – Take Meredith. – Meredith doesn’t do foodie. | -带梅雷迪思去吧 -她根本不懂美食 |
[31:06] | You’re foodie enough for the both of you. | 有你一个吃货就够了 |
[31:08] | That’s true. | 这倒是 |
[31:09] | But how are we going to know if the critic can taste? | 但我们怎么知道她有没有味觉 |
[31:13] | I’ve got just the thing. | 我正好有个东西 |
[31:17] | So hard to get a table around here, | 这里太难订位子了 |
[31:19] | you’re okay with going sharesies, right? | 您不介意拼桌吧 |
[31:21] | Undercover matter. | 卧底任务 |
[31:23] | – I’d actually prefer it if… – Thank you. | -实际上我更情愿… -谢谢 |
[31:25] | You are such a doll. | 您人真好 |
[31:26] | So, what’s good here? | 这有什么好吃的 |
[31:27] | You can find out when you read my review. | 你读我评论时就能看到了 |
[31:30] | And here we go. Your next course. | 这是您的下一道菜 |
[31:32] | What do we have here, Rocco? | 这是什么 罗柯 |
[31:34] | Wild Dakota squab, sauce aux poivres, | 野生达科塔乳鸽 配胡椒酱汁 |
[31:37] | Mama’s potatoes with rosemary. And, uh, anything for your guests? | 家乡迷迭香烤土豆 您的客人要什么吗 |
[31:40] | – No, they’re just leaving. – Okay… | -不用 他们就要走了 -好 |
[31:41] | I’ll have a trout, I’ll have a penne | 我要一份鲑鱼 一份斜管面 |
[31:43] | and I’ll have an artichoke for the table, | 一盘多人份的洋蓟 |
[31:45] | and I wouldn’t turn down a Bellini. | 配一杯贝利尼鸡尾酒更好 |
[31:46] | I bet you wouldn’t. Excuse me. | 相信您不会错过 失陪 |
[31:49] | You are not gonna eat all of this on your own, are you? | 这么多你吃不完吧 是不是 |
[31:52] | Wow, this place is such a scene. Hey! | 哇 这餐厅景色好美 |
[31:54] | – Isn’t that Padma Lakshmi? – Where? | -那不是帕德玛·拉克斯蜜吗 -哪里 |
[31:57] | She’s about yea-high. She’s right there. | 她差不多这个身高 就在那 |
[31:59] | Yeah, wait, isn’t that her? | 等等 那个不是她吗 |
[32:00] | – With the dark hair? – Oh, my bad. | -那个深色头发的吗 -抱歉我看错了 |
[32:02] | Just a woman. | 就是个普通女人 |
[32:05] | Here, you have to try this. So good. | 给 尝尝这个 太好吃了 |
[32:19] | You’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[32:20] | They are nice. | 味道确实不错 |
[32:22] | There’s something so aromatic, so pungent in there, | 里面有种很强烈的辣味 |
[32:24] | I can’t put my finger on it. | 我说不出来 |
[32:26] | Do you know what it is I’m tasting? | 你知道是什么吗 |
[32:27] | – No. – Really? | -不知道 -真的吗 |
[32:29] | – Really. – Really? | -真的 -真的吗 |
[32:30] | – Wait, that can’t be. – Wait, don’t! | -等等 不可能啊 -别吃 |
[32:35] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. Oh, my god! | 我的天 我的天 我的天啊 |
[32:37] | Problem with your taste buds, Judy? | 你的味蕾出问题了吧 朱迪 |
[32:39] | What is this about? | 你们这是干什么 |
[32:40] | That’s ghost pepper extract. | 里面加了印度鬼椒的提取物 |
[32:42] | Peter knew you couldn’t taste | 彼特知道你味觉丧失 |
[32:44] | and was extorting you because of it. | 并借机敲诈你 |
[32:47] | Sounds like a motive for murder to me. | 我听着挺像杀人动机 |
[32:49] | You’re coming with us. | 跟我们走一趟吧 |
[32:51] | Water, can I please have some water? | 水 给我点水 |
[32:56] | Stand, please. | 请起立 |
[33:10] | Peter’s financial records. Look at all of that money | 这是彼特的财务记录 看看你给了他 |
[33:12] | – coming in from you. – So? | -这么多笔钱 -那又如何 |
[33:15] | Peter must have known your secret. | 彼特肯定是知道了你的秘密 |
[33:16] | Were you sick of paying his extortion money? | 你受够了被他敲诈勒索 是吗 |
[33:18] | Or did you kill him for spilling the beans? | 还是要杀人灭口呢 |
[33:21] | It’s true. | 确实 |
[33:22] | I have lost my ability to taste. | 吃药产生的副作用 |
[33:24] | It’s a side effect of the medication I’m on. | 导致我丧失了味觉 |
[33:27] | How did Peter find out? | 彼特怎么会知道 |
[33:28] | When I went to review A La Monde, I ordered the branzino. | 我去世界餐厅试吃时点了欧洲鲈鱼 |
[33:31] | As I took my first bite, | 我刚尝了第一口 |
[33:32] | Peter ran out of the kitchen and tried to take it back. | 彼特从厨房跑出来说要把菜收回重做 |
[33:35] | Why would he do that? | 为什么要这样 |
[33:36] | He realized that one of his line cooks | 他发现一个厨师 |
[33:37] | had accidentally seasoned the fish with sugar, | 不小心用糖调了味 |
[33:40] | instead of salt. | 而不是盐 |
[33:41] | I told him the fish was perfect. | 我却告诉他鱼做得非常完美 |
[33:43] | And he figured out you couldn’t tell the difference. | 所以他发现你吃不出区别 |
[33:46] | Peter came to my office the next day, | 彼特第二天到办公室来找我 |
[33:48] | threatened to go public if I didn’t resign from the paper. | 威胁我如果我不辞职就把事情公开 |
[33:51] | – So he was blackmailing you? – No. | -他确实是在敲诈你咯 -不 |
[33:54] | Peter was a purist. | 彼特心灵纯粹 |
[33:56] | He believed in the integrity of food. | 他坚信食物的纯正 |
[33:58] | I suggested a plan that would be mutually beneficial. | 我提出了一个双赢的建议 |
[34:02] | Hired him as my personal taster. | 聘请他做我的私人试菜员 |
[34:04] | He’d make extra money to put towards his restaurant, | 他也能为自己的餐厅攒下更多钱 |
[34:06] | and the reviews you wrote | 而那些美食文章 |
[34:07] | would be based on real experience with the food. | 也是基于真正的品尝体验 |
[34:09] | He saved my career, | 他拯救了我的事业 |
[34:10] | helped me make my deadline every week. Why would I kill him? | 让我每周都能顺利交稿 我怎么会杀他 |
[34:13] | Please, you… | 拜托你 |
[34:15] | You can’t tell anyone about this. | 你千万不能说出去 |
[34:17] | I’m Judith Hansen. | 我可是朱迪斯·汉森 |
[34:20] | Do you know what Peter did with the money you gave him? | 你知道彼特用你给他的钱干吗了吗 |
[34:22] | It’s not on his accounts. | 这笔钱不在账户里了 |
[34:24] | I assume he used it to buy his restaurant. | 他应该拿去买餐厅了 |
[34:26] | He told me he found the perfect | 他说过他在休士顿街 |
[34:27] | spot at the corner of Houston and MacDougal. | 和麦克道格街的交叉路口找到一个好地方 |
[34:30] | He backed out of his deal with Trent Hawthornee. | 他撤回了特伦特·霍桑那里的所有投资 |
[34:33] | He must’ve found a new partner. | 看来一定是找了新伙伴 |
[34:39] | Sorry to hear about Peter. | 真为彼特感到遗憾 |
[34:40] | He was a nice guy. Closed escrow just last week. | 他是个好人 上周才签完合约 |
[34:43] | We are going to need to see in this place. | 我们需要看看这个地方 |
[34:44] | Wait a minute. Did you just say Peter bought this restaurant? | 等等 你是说彼特买下了这个餐厅吗 |
[34:47] | No, Peter was planning on buying this space, | 没有 他本来打算买下这里的 |
[34:50] | but he changed his mind about a different unit instead. | 但他改了主意 换了另一套 |
[34:56] | An apartment? | 换成了公寓吗 |
[34:57] | Peter started moving things in the second the papers were signed. | 合同一签完 彼特就开始搬东西进来了 |
[35:01] | Why is there a crib? | 为什么会有婴儿车 |
[35:02] | Peter said he and his girlfriend were expecting their first baby. | 彼特说他和他女朋友很快会有第一个孩子 |
[35:06] | He was beyond excited. | 他兴奋得难以言表 |
[35:08] | Looks like Peter exchanged a business partner for a life partner. | 看来彼特把合伙人换成了终身伴侣 |
[35:11] | Maybe food truck Tony knows. | 快餐车托尼没准知道 |
[35:13] | We asked him about Peter’s enemies, | 我们问过他彼特有没有敌人 |
[35:14] | but not about Peter’s friends. | 没问过他的朋友 |
[35:19] | Nah, Peter never mentioned anything about a girlfriend, | 没有 彼特从没提过他有女朋友 |
[35:22] | let alone a baby. | 更不用说有孩子了 |
[35:23] | Well, you worked side by side. | 你们每天并肩工作 |
[35:25] | Do you remember him saying anything about | 有没有听他说过任何女人 |
[35:28] | any women? Former fiancee, casual fling… | 以前的未婚妻或者一夜情什么的 |
[35:31] | Mmm. We talked about a lot of things in the kitchen. | 没有 我们在厨房里聊过很多 |
[35:34] | It was mostly about JT being | 但大多是说J.T. |
[35:36] | a raging egomaniac, but this I can’t help you. | 暴躁又自私 女人的事我真不清楚 |
[35:39] | It’s worth a shot. | 问一问也无妨 |
[35:41] | Hey, the trip’s not a total loss. | 来这一趟也不是一无是处 |
[35:43] | At least, I got to see you again. | 至少我又见了你一面 |
[35:45] | Your ex doesn’t know you’re here, does he? | 你前夫不知道你在这吧 |
[35:48] | – Sorry again about that. – Hmm. | -那天真是抱歉 -没事 |
[35:50] | – He won’t be a problem, promise. – Hmm. | -不用管他了 我保证 -好吧 |
[35:55] | – Never been in one of these before. – Is that right? | -我从来没进过快餐车 -是吗 |
[35:57] | Well, let me give you the tour. | 我带你参参观 |
[35:58] | Oven, stove, fridge. | 烤箱烤炉加冰箱 |
[36:01] | Hey, where are my manners, are you hungry? | 我的待客之道哪去了 你饿了不 |
[36:04] | If you’re cooking, definitely. | 如果你要下厨 我当然饿了 |
[36:07] | Oh, I… | 我… |
[36:08] | – I thought that you were going to feed me. – Oh, I am. | -我以为你要请我吃东西呢 -没错啊 |
[36:11] | Specialty of the house. | 本店招牌菜 |
[36:14] | Molten chocolate cake, | 巧克力熔岩蛋糕 |
[36:15] | with vanilla bourbon creme anglaise. | 加英式香草奶油威士忌 |
[36:18] | Freshly made, of course. | 新鲜出炉哦 |
[36:21] | It’s getting… | 这里… |
[36:22] | It’s getting hot in here. | 越来越热了 |
[36:23] | – Mmm. – The oven must be on. | -是嘛 -烤箱一定是开了 |
[36:25] | Oven isn’t on. | 烤箱没开 |
[36:26] | Fine, it’s on. | 好吧 开着啦 |
[36:28] | I just wanted to take the credit. | 我只是想抢下功劳 |
[36:32] | You got something on your lip. | 你嘴唇上沾了点东西 |
[36:34] | – Where? – Here, let me get it. | -哪儿 -这 放着我来 |
[36:51] | That’s the best dessert I have ever had in my entire life. | 这是我这辈子吃过的最好的甜点 |
[36:53] | Mmm, well the secret is farm fresh eggs. | 秘诀在于新鲜农家鸡蛋 |
[36:56] | Even I knew that and I make pancakes out of a can. | 虽然我用罐头做煎饼 但我知道这个 |
[36:58] | That’s terrible. | 太糟糕了 |
[37:00] | I took a case of these amazing heirloom eggs from the restaurant | 在卡门换成巴氏消毒鸡蛋的时候 |
[37:04] | when Carmen switched to pasteurized eggs. | 我从餐厅拿了一箱传家鸡蛋 |
[37:06] | Her loss, our gain, right? | 得之我幸 失之她命了 |
[37:08] | Do I have anything else on my lip? | 我唇上还有吗 |
[37:10] | – Mmm, no. – No? | -没了 -没有吗 |
[37:12] | How about now? | 现在呢 |
[37:20] | – Ow, that is hot! – Oh, sorry. | -好烫 -不好意思 |
[37:34] | Wait, uh, wait a minute. | 等等 等一下 |
[37:36] | You said, | 你说 |
[37:37] | – Carmen switched to pasteurized eggs? – Yeah. | -卡门换了巴氏消毒蛋 -对 |
[37:40] | Yeah, no idea what that was all about. | 我也不明白为什么 |
[37:44] | I think I do. | 我明白 |
[37:46] | And I think I need to go. | 我得走了 |
[37:47] | – No. No. No… – Oh, yeah. | -别走 别走 -得走 |
[37:49] | Stay. | 留下 |
[37:51] | I wish. I wish I could. | 我也希望自己能留下 |
[37:57] | But I’ve got a killer I’ve got to arrest. | 但凶手还等着我去逮捕呢 |
[38:08] | Table three is still waiting. Who’s got table three? | 三号桌还在等 谁负责三号桌的 |
[38:10] | What are you doing with that veal? What are you doing? | 你要把小牛肉怎么着 干嘛呢 |
[38:12] | Heads up. One minute for the hazelnut. | 注意 榛子一分钟就好 |
[38:15] | Excuse me, we are right in | 对不起 我们正忙着供餐 |
[38:16] | the middle of service, you cannot be back here. | 你不能进来 |
[38:18] | Oh, don’t worry, I’m just getting something to go. | 别担心 我拿点东西就走 |
[38:20] | Your new menu seems to be a hit. | 你的新菜单大获好评呢 |
[38:22] | – Congratulations. – None for me, thank you. | -恭喜 -我不喝 谢谢 |
[38:24] | My bad. | 我错了 |
[38:25] | ‘Course you’re not drinking ’cause of the baby. | 你当然不能喝 怀着宝宝呢 |
[38:29] | Which also explains the brand new kicks. | 也解释了为什么买新鞋 |
[38:31] | Extra wide to help with the swollen feet and ankles. | 宽掌面才能装下肿胀的脚和脚踝 |
[38:34] | Stopped dying your hair. | 不再染发 |
[38:36] | I have nothing to say to you, please leave. | 我没什么可跟你说的 请离开 |
[38:38] | You’re eight, nine weeks pregnant at most, | 你顶多有八到九周的身孕 |
[38:41] | and I’m guessing | 而且我猜 |
[38:42] | the father is not in this room. | 孩子的父亲不在这里 |
[38:44] | And the DNA test will prove that. | DNA测试能够证明 |
[38:47] | You switched to pasteurized eggs | 你把鸡蛋换成了巴氏消毒蛋 |
[38:49] | to avoid the risk of Salmonella. | 规避感染沙门氏菌的风险 |
[38:52] | Even showing classic signs of food aversion. | 还表现了典型的厌食反应 |
[38:55] | When I was preggers it was peanut butter. | 我怀孕的时候就特烦花生酱 |
[38:56] | Gagged every time I got near the stuff. | 一靠近就反胃 |
[38:59] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:06] | Look, I was lonely. | 听着 我当时很寂寞 |
[39:08] | JT’s first love is this restaurant. What was I supposed to do? | J.T.的最爱是这间餐厅 我能怎么办 |
[39:12] | And Peter was more than happy to shower me with attention. | 彼特愿意时时刻刻关注我 |
[39:15] | It was addictive. | 我迷恋上这感觉 |
[39:16] | Until he became addicted to you. | 直到他对你产生了迷恋 |
[39:18] | You told him that you were pregnant with his baby. | 你告诉他你怀了他的孩子 |
[39:21] | Figuring it would scare him away and | 以为可以把他吓走 |
[39:22] | you could just let JT think that the child was his. | 再说服J.T.说是他的孩子 |
[39:25] | Instead, Peter bought a crib, a changing table. | 恰恰相反 彼特买了婴儿床和换衣台 |
[39:29] | He was planning for your future. | 计划着和你的未来 |
[39:30] | Peter assumed that I would just walk away from JT | 彼特以为我可以离开J.T.跟他走 |
[39:33] | and everything that we built together, a family, | 放弃我们共建的家庭 |
[39:36] | a business, a life. | 事业和生活 |
[39:37] | Pastry and Play-Doh. | 面点和橡皮泥 |
[39:39] | He wouldn’t listen to reason. | 他听不进道理 |
[39:40] | He was threatening to tell JT everything. | 还威胁要告诉J.T.实情 |
[39:43] | When the freezer broke and JT ordered the dry ice, | 冷冻室坏了而J.T.又订了干冰 |
[39:46] | you saw your chance to solve your problem. | 你感觉解决问题的机会来了 |
[39:48] | Snuck out of your house after JT went to sleep, | 在J.T.睡着后溜出家 |
[39:51] | and met Peter at the restaurant. | 来餐厅和彼特见面 |
[39:52] | But instead of hooking up as usual | 但不是像往常一样厮混 |
[39:55] | you locked him in the freezer | 而是把他锁进了冷冻室 |
[39:57] | and watched him suffocate to death. | 看他窒息而死 |
[39:59] | That’s just cold. | 真是冷血 |
[40:10] | What the hell is going on back here! | 这他妈的怎么回事 |
[40:12] | Not a good time to be holding this. | 这个时候不适合持刀 |
[40:15] | Carmen will explain it all to you later. | 之后卡门会跟你解释 |
[40:17] | No more reservation for tonight. Kitchen’s closed. | 今晚不接受预定了 厨房熄火 |
[40:21] | I know someone who could cover. | 我知道谁能替班 |
[40:22] | Miss Black Jacket gets the prawns, there you are. | 黑夹克小姐点的虾 拿好 |
[40:26] | Here you go. The best paella you’ll ever have in your life. | 给 这将是你此生最佳的海鲜饭 |
[40:28] | What will it be, darling? | 你点什么 亲爱的 |
[40:29] | Coming through. | 让我过一下 |
[40:30] | NYPD coming through. | 纽约警察来了 |
[40:33] | NYPD. | 纽约警察 |
[40:36] | What will it be, detective? | 你要点什么 警探 |
[40:37] | How about another helping of what I had before? | 重续我之前的盛宴好吗 |
[40:42] | I wish… | 我倒想… |
[40:43] | But thanks to you, I think I’m going to be here a while. | 拜你所赐 恐怕一时半会没机会了 |
[40:47] | Can I rain-check? | 能改期重续吗 |
[40:49] | Deal. | 成交 |
[40:51] | I have a little something | 期间我帮你准备了 |
[40:51] | that will tide you over in the meantime. | 消磨时间的美食 |
[40:59] | On the house. | 免费 |
[41:02] | Yummy. | 好吃 |
[41:05] | – Are you done here? – Yup. | -工作结束了吗 -对 |
[41:07] | Carmen’s on the way to the precinct. | 卡门在去警局的路上 |
[41:08] | Good. Because you | 很好 因为你 |
[41:10] | are coming to my place. | 要来我家 |
[41:11] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[41:13] | And why would I be doing that? | 我去干嘛 |
[41:14] | We are going to paint my kitchen | 我们要粉刷厨房 |
[41:18] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no… | 不不不 |
[41:20] | See, Laura told me she called off the bet. | 劳拉说了 赌注取消了 |
[41:22] | Not for you she didn’t. | 她可没取消你我之间的赌约 |
[41:25] | Oh, Meredith, come on, let’s be reasonable here. | 梅雷迪思 拜托 讲点理吧 |
[41:27] | Let’s go. Lady Mary awaits. | 我们走 玛丽小姐在等着呢 |
[41:28] | Okay, anything but that. | 好吧 除了这个都可以 |
[41:30] | Come on… | 得了吧… |
[41:34] | Congrats on closing the case. | 恭喜成功结案 |
[41:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:39] | Hey, I’ve been thinking about what you said. | 我考虑过你说的话了 |
[41:41] | And you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[41:42] | There are no quick fixes, no magic pizzas, | 没有快速和好大法 也没有魔法比萨 |
[41:46] | to solve our problems. | 能解决我们的问题 |
[41:48] | I need to work on myself, before I can even | 在我对你开口 争取第二次机会之前 |
[41:51] | consider asking you to give me a second chance. | 我应该更加努力改变自己 |
[41:54] | Until then… | 在那之前… |
[41:57] | …you deserve a little privacy. | 你理应有自己的隐私 |
[42:00] | Your spare key. | 你的备用钥匙 |
[42:03] | Really? I mean, what if there’s an emergency? | 真的吗 万一有急事呢 |
[42:07] | We’re cops. | 我们是警察 |
[42:09] | We’ll figure it out. | 总会有办法的 |