时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | I know you did it. | 我知道是你干的 |
[00:08] | Admit it now and this can be over. | 抓紧承认了 事情就结束了 |
[00:10] | I got nothing to admit to. | 我没什么好承认的 |
[00:11] | Yes, you do. You’re a predator. | 你有 你就是个掠夺者 |
[00:13] | This is not my fault. | 不是我的错 |
[00:14] | Oh, so now you’re gonna blame the victim? | 难道是受害者的错吗 |
[00:16] | Uh-uh, buddy. That doesn’t play. | 哥们 这招行不通 |
[00:19] | You’re done. | 你完了 |
[00:19] | I swear to you on my mother’s life… | 我以我母亲的生命发誓… |
[00:21] | Your mother! Shame on you. | 还你母亲 丢不丢人啊 |
[00:23] | You prey on parents. | 你以为当父母的好欺负 |
[00:25] | Well, not anymore. | 以后不会了 |
[00:26] | You’re going to confess, or else. | 你快点认罪 否则后果自负 |
[00:28] | Okay, I made a mistake. | 好吧 我错了 |
[00:30] | You sure did. You short-changed me. | 当然 你钱给我找少了 |
[00:32] | I gave you a $20, | 我给了你张二十的 |
[00:34] | and you gave me change for a $5. | 你却当我给你了五块 |
[00:36] | And it wasn’t the first time. | 而且这不是第一次了 |
[00:38] | My money, or you will never sell | 要是不还钱 你以后就 |
[00:40] | an overpriced latte again. | 再也不用卖高价拿铁了 |
[00:42] | Do you have your receipt? | 你有小票吗 |
[00:58] | Voila. | 你瞧 |
[01:04] | That was amazing. | 你真是太厉害了 |
[01:06] | I get a macchiato every day after drop-off. | 我每天送完孩子后都来买玛奇朵喝 |
[01:08] | There’s no telling how much he’s ripped me off. | 不知道他坑了我多少钱 |
[01:10] | You are my hero. | 你是我的英雄 |
[01:11] | Well, tell my kids that. | 要是我的孩子也这么认为就好了 |
[01:14] | This morning they said I was, “The worst mother in the world” | 今早他们说我是世界上最糟糕的母亲 |
[01:16] | because we ran out of milk | 因为家里没有牛奶 |
[01:18] | and bread | 面包 |
[01:19] | and toilet paper. | 也没有卫生纸了 |
[01:20] | Nicholas and Harrison, right? | 尼古拉斯和哈利森对吧 |
[01:22] | They’re in Liam’s class. | 他们跟利亚姆是同班同学 |
[01:23] | – I’m his mom, Kate. – Oh. | -我是他妈妈 凯特 -这样啊 |
[01:25] | I don’t know how you do it. | 我真不知道你是怎么做到的 |
[01:26] | Work full-time, raise twins… | 全职工作 还抚养一对双胞胎… |
[01:28] | Not to mention the Winter Carnival. | 更不用说冬季嘉年华了 |
[01:30] | Wait. What, what? Back up. | 等等 你说什么 倒回去 |
[01:32] | Work, check. Twins, check. | 工作 双胞胎 |
[01:34] | What was that last thing that you said? | 最后一件你说的是什么来着 |
[01:36] | The school Winter Carnival on Friday. | 周五学校举办的冬季嘉年华啊 |
[01:38] | You’re doing the class booth, right? | 你要帮班级做展位对吧 |
[01:41] | Hell no. | 当然不会 |
[01:42] | I’m sure I saw your name on the sign-up sheet. | 我明明看到你的名字在报名表上啊 |
[01:44] | I was going to do it until I saw the class Pinterest page. | 我本来想做的 可是后来看到了班级品趣主页 |
[01:47] | No way am I that crafty. | 我可没有那么能干 |
[02:00] | No! My son is in there. | 不 我儿子在里面 |
[02:04] | My son is in there! My son is in there! Shawn! | 我儿子在里面 我儿子在里面 肖恩 |
[02:15] | Shawn! | 肖恩 |
[02:17] | Shawn! | 肖恩 |
[02:20] | Oh! Oh, my God! Thank you! | 天呐 谢谢你 |
[02:23] | Oh, my God, thank you. | 天呐 谢谢 |
[02:25] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[02:29] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[02:34] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢你 谢谢 |
[02:44] | Please tell me that you did not sign me up for winter carnival. | 你不会帮我报名参加冬季嘉年华了吧 |
[02:47] | I signed us both up at back-to-school night. You’re welcome. | 家长会的时候我给我们俩都报名了 不用谢 |
[02:51] | You said you wanted to be more involved. | 你说过你想多参与孩子们的生活 |
[02:53] | Yes, by working drop-off line, | 是说过 可我是指接送孩子 |
[02:56] | or chaperoning a field trip. | 陪他们野外旅行啊 |
[02:57] | Or anything that doesn’t require a past life as a carpenter. | 或者任何不需要有专业木匠本事的活动 |
[03:01] | Come on, how bad could it be? | 淡定 有什么大不了的嘛 |
[03:03] | Oh, it’s pretty bad. | 我怎么淡定 |
[03:05] | Apparently, I have to design and construct a carnival booth, | 显然我需要设计并制作一个嘉年华展位 |
[03:09] | make a ring toss game, | 准备一个套圈游戏 |
[03:11] | and snowman decorations. | 还要装饰雪人 |
[03:14] | Not to mention baking 200 snowman cookies for prizes. | 更不用说我还得烤200个雪人曲奇当奖品了 |
[03:18] | Yes, that’s right. | 你没听错 |
[03:19] | Me, baking. | 我 烤饼干 |
[03:22] | Don’t worry, I’m your co-pilot. | 不用担心 我跟你一起搞定 |
[03:23] | We’ll rally together this weekend. | 我们这周末好好加油就行 |
[03:25] | Oh, no, no, no. This Carnival goes down in 48 hours. | 不不不 这个嘉年华两天后就举行了 |
[03:28] | There is no weekend. | 哪来的周末 |
[03:29] | Oops. | 惨了 |
[03:30] | Damn right, oops. | 说得对 惨了 |
[03:32] | How are we supposed to get this thing done? | 你说我们该怎么完成吧 |
[03:33] | We don’t. You kick it back to the PTA, | 不做了 你交给家教协会的人 |
[03:36] | tell them you’re not the kind of mom | 告诉他们你这种妈妈 |
[03:37] | who bakes cookies, that are edible. | 做不出能吃的曲奇 |
[03:39] | I can’t back out. | 我不能退出 |
[03:41] | Half the school gave me the cold shoulder | 万圣节活动我跳票 |
[03:43] | when I flaked on that Halloween thing. | 就已经有半个学校的人给我白眼了 |
[03:45] | We were busy with real police work. | 我们有真正的警务工作要忙 |
[03:47] | Nobody’s gonna blame us for that. | 不会有人因为这样责怪我们的 |
[03:49] | No one will blame you. Dads get a free pass. | 是不会有人责怪你 没人会说爸爸怎么样 |
[03:52] | No one will judge you if our boys are eating gluten, | 双胞胎吃谷蛋白食物 高果糖浆或者泥土 |
[03:57] | or high-fructose corn syrup, or dirt. | 都没人会说你什么 |
[04:00] | I get it. I messed up. What do you want from me? | 我懂了 是我不好 那你想让我怎样 |
[04:02] | Two days vacation time. | 我要休假两天 |
[04:03] | I’m between cases. | 刚好手头没案子 |
[04:05] | I can use it to nail operation Winter Carnival. | 我可以利用这两天假期搞定嘉年华 |
[04:08] | I say farm this Winter Carnival thing out, | 我建议你把这个嘉年华的事推出去 |
[04:10] | but if that’s how you want to spend your vacation, | 但是如果你想休假搞嘉年华的事 |
[04:13] | go for it. | 那就去吧 |
[04:14] | I want to spend my vacation time on a beach | 我倒想休假去去沙滩 |
[04:18] | with trashy books, and a bottomless mai tai. | 看看闲书 喝喝鸡尾酒 |
[04:21] | No, this is how I need to spend my vacation, | 但我需要这样度过自己的假期 |
[04:26] | thanks to you. | 都是你的功劳 |
[04:28] | Max, can you pull up the Pin-interest page | 麦克斯 你能找找双胞胎班上的 |
[04:31] | from the twins’ class | 什么拼音趣主页 |
[04:32] | and explain to me what the hell a Pin-interest is? | 再跟我解释下什么是拼音趣 |
[04:34] | Pinterest. | 是品趣 |
[04:36] | If Martha Stewart and Rachael Ray | 如果玛莎·斯图尔特和瑞秋·雷 |
[04:37] | had an orgy at the craft store and posted photos online, | 在工艺品店里血拼然后把图贴到网上 |
[04:40] | Pinterest is their beautiful love-child. | 品趣就是他们血拼的结晶了 |
[04:44] | Please tell me you have a glue gun. | 你应该有喷胶枪吧 |
[04:46] | I’ve got a gun gun, | 我有真枪 |
[04:47] | which I may now use to kill myself. | 现在真想用来一枪崩了自己 |
[04:49] | Well then, I present to you your last meal, | 那请容我给你呈上你最后的一餐 |
[04:51] | courtesy of your not-so-secret admirer, | 这是你那位众人皆知的仰慕者 |
[04:53] | food truck Tony. | 负责餐车的托尼送来的 |
[04:55] | 早啊 美女 你应该会喜欢龙虾玉米卷吧 | |
[04:55] | Morning beautiful. | 早啊 美女 |
[04:56] | Thought you could use some lobster tacos. | 你应该会喜欢龙虾玉米卷吧 |
[04:59] | Who couldn’t? | 谁不想吃啊 |
[05:01] | Sounds like a keeper. | 真会照顾人啊 |
[05:03] | Angela Ryan, FDNY Arson Investigator. | 安吉拉·莱恩 纽约消防局纵火调查队 |
[05:05] | Detective Laura Diamond. How can I help you? | 劳拉·戴蒙德警探 有事吗 |
[05:07] | Fire on Plymouth, unidentified body in the basement. | 普里茅斯的火灾 地下室发现一具无名尸体 |
[05:10] | Per department protocol… | 按部门协议… |
[05:11] | You need us to investigate so you can ID John Doe. | 你需要我们调查无名男尸的身份 |
[05:13] | Okay, you can talk to… | 好的 你可以找… |
[05:14] | Captain Jake Broderick! | 杰克·布罗德里克警监 |
[05:18] | Angela freaking Ryan! | 安吉拉·莱恩啊 |
[05:20] | I haven’t seen you since your promotion, Captain. | 你高升后我们还没见过面呢 警监大人 |
[05:22] | I don’t know whether to salute you, or hug you. | 我都不知道是该敬礼还是该抱你了 |
[05:25] | Get over here. | 过来吧 |
[05:27] | Is that Angela Angela? | 就是那个”安吉拉”吗 |
[05:29] | Do we hate her? | 我们讨厌她吗 |
[05:30] | – Ex-girlfriend. No biggie. – We hate her. | -他前女友 没什么大不了 -讨厌她 |
[05:32] | I see you’ve met Laura. | 看来你见过劳拉了 |
[05:34] | This is Laura Laura? | 就是那个”劳拉”吗 |
[05:35] | – Funny, Laura was just saying… – That’s me. | -真巧 劳拉才说… -就是我 |
[05:37] | I have heard so much about you. | 你真的是大名鼎鼎 |
[05:40] | Well, then maybe she told you she’s out the door. | 那她可能跟你说了她正要走 |
[05:42] | Vacation. Bad timing. | 去度假 赶得不巧啊 |
[05:43] | – Yup. – I’m gonna need the glue gun back. | -是的 -胶水枪记得还我 |
[05:45] | I have a sideline bedazzling jeans at Barneys. | 我在巴尼百货买的亮边牛仔裤还要用 |
[05:47] | Of course you do. | 当然了 |
[05:48] | I have a pair, or three. | 我也有一条 或者三条 |
[05:50] | Max Carnegie, Investigative Aid. | 麦克斯·卡内基 调查助手 |
[05:52] | Way to rock that sweater vest! | 这件毛线马甲真配你 |
[05:54] | Way to rock those fab suede boots! | 那双麂皮靴子也超配你 |
[05:56] | Let’s hit my office. Uh, Max, get us two coffees. | 去我办公室吧 麦克斯 送两杯咖啡来 |
[06:00] | Extra cream for Angie. | 安吉那份多加淡奶 |
[06:02] | You remembered. | 你还记得 |
[06:03] | She’s awesome. | 她好棒哦 |
[06:04] | Her boots are everything. | 有那双靴子就够了 |
[06:05] | No, her boots say everything. | 她的靴子道尽了一切 |
[06:08] | Like, “Hi, I’m here to impress my ex.” | 比如”你好 我是来勾引前男友的” |
[06:11] | Not that I care… Just make sure you keep me updated, | 虽然我不在乎 不过有消息及时告诉我 |
[06:13] | so at least someone stays focused on the work. | 这样起码能有个人还专注在正事上 |
[06:17] | I thought you were focused on the Winter Carnival. | 你不是要专注于冬季嘉年华吗 |
[06:19] | I am. I’m really, I’m really fantastic at multi-tasking. | 没错 我能一心好多用呢 |
[06:32] | What’s up, Cap? Where’s Laura? | 你好 警监 劳拉呢 |
[06:34] | Oh, she’s taking a couple of personal days. | 她要休几天假 |
[06:36] | FDNY shares jurisdiction in light of the fire, | 纽约消防局共享了火灾案的管辖权 |
[06:39] | so we’ll be working together on this one. | 所以这件案子由我们共同调查 |
[06:41] | – Glad to meet you. – Billy. | -幸会 -我叫比利 |
[06:43] | Buzz on the second is that you guys are kicking butt. | 听说你们很厉害的 |
[06:45] | Thanks for the props. | 多谢鼓励 |
[06:46] | I like her. | 我喜欢她 |
[06:48] | Do you know what started this fire? | 你知道起火原因吗 |
[06:50] | Building is a million years old. Maybe it was faulty wiring. | 这是栋老楼 可能是线路问题 |
[06:53] | You sure our victim wasn’t a tenant? | 你肯定死者不是楼内住户吗 |
[06:54] | Very sure. | 非常肯定 |
[06:55] | The building’s set to be converted into condos soon. | 这栋楼已经准备改建成公寓了 |
[06:57] | Everyone’s moved out except | 都搬空了 除了… |
[06:59] | Gloria Leighton and her son Shawn. | 格洛里亚·莱顿和她儿子肖恩 |
[07:01] | The boy who lived. | 幸存的男孩 |
[07:02] | I read about the heroic rescue in the morning paper. | 我读到晨报登的英勇救援故事了 |
[07:05] | That’s the hometown hero, Gil Carter. | 英雄在那 吉尔·卡特 |
[07:08] | He’s got some stones on him. | 都有粉丝了呢 |
[07:09] | Aw, man, you could smoke a ham in there. | 天呐 里面烟大得都能熏火腿了 |
[07:11] | Got to put in for hazard pay. | 我得申请危险补助 |
[07:13] | Anybody want the nickel tour? | 谁想看看现场吗 |
[07:15] | You two get the down-low, we’ll go talk to the hero. | 你们俩下去吧 我们去跟英雄谈谈 |
[07:17] | Sure. | 好 |
[07:19] | All right. John Doe, Asian male, late teens. | 无名男尸 亚裔男性 十六七岁 |
[07:22] | Apparent cause of death, smoke inhalation. | 死因明显为吸入过多烟尘而导致窒息 |
[07:25] | No wallet, no ID. | 没有钱包和身份证 |
[07:26] | Any scars or tats? | 有伤疤或纹身吗 |
[07:28] | Clean as a Tim McGraw ballad. | 干净得像蒂姆·麦格罗的民谣[著名乡村音乐歌手] |
[07:31] | I’m a little bit country. | 我喜欢乡村乐嘛 |
[07:33] | He’s got this hot pepper smeared all over his hands, | 他的手掌 手腕和手肘上 |
[07:36] | wrists, elbows. | 沾满了辣椒 |
[07:37] | Teenagers, man. | 青少年嘛 伙计 |
[07:38] | Always up to their armpits in flaming hot Cheetos. | 就喜欢把辣奇多抱怀里狂吃 |
[07:41] | I was there. Not much to work with. | 我以前就是 没什么好调查的 |
[07:44] | Yeah, well, John Doe didn’t have much. | 是啊 无名男尸没什么随身物品 |
[07:46] | Dead of winter and he’s got no coat, | 天那么冷 他也没大衣 |
[07:48] | no shoes, just socks and flip-flops. | 没鞋子 只穿了袜子和人字拖 |
[07:50] | He could be a squatter, a street kid. | 他可能是个流浪儿 混迹街头 |
[07:53] | Let’s see if we can ID him the easy way. | 看看能不能用简单办法查清身份 |
[07:56] | You recognize him? | 你认识他吗 |
[07:58] | I’ve lived across the street for eight years. | 我在对面的街道上住了八年了 |
[08:00] | Never seen him before. | 从来没见过他 |
[08:02] | Wish to hell I’d known he was down in that basement. | 真希望我当时知道他在地下室里 |
[08:11] | Hi, this is Laura Diamond, | 你好 我是劳拉·戴蒙德 |
[08:13] | Harrison and Nicholas’ mom. | 哈利森和尼克拉斯的妈妈 |
[08:14] | I was just calling to see | 我打来是想看看 |
[08:16] | if you could pitch in for the Winter Carnival. | 你是否有时间来冬季嘉年华帮忙 |
[08:19] | You’re helping the fifth graders? | 你要帮五年级生吗 |
[08:21] | Can’t they help themselves? | 他们不能自己干吗 |
[08:23] | Well, we’re all busy. | 我们都忙 |
[08:25] | No, I’m not a new mom. | 不 我不是新来的 |
[08:27] | We’ve been in the class the whole year. | 我们一年都在这班里 |
[08:30] | I just missed the class copy. | 我忘了拿班里的复印件 |
[08:32] | New fall sing along. | 刚来要单干吗 |
[08:33] | Lunch duty. | 要吃午饭啊 |
[08:35] | Bite me. | 去死吧 |
[08:37] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[08:37] | Just rhetorical. | 夸张而已 |
[08:40] | The mom cavalry didn’t come through. | 妈妈骑兵队折戟了 |
[08:42] | You’re an inspiration, especially the way you’re handling | 你是我的偶像 尤其是在处理 |
[08:44] | the Jake and Angie reunion special. | 杰克和安吉重聚这件事上 |
[08:45] | Enough already, I don’t care. | 够了 我才不在乎 |
[08:47] | This is me, not caring. | 听出我不在乎的口气没 |
[08:49] | Absence of caring noted. Um, back to business. | 绝对听出来了 说正事 |
[08:52] | They’re canvassing for an ID on John Doe. | 他们在到处询问无名男尸的身份 |
[08:54] | See if anybody remembers the world’s messiest eater. | 看有没有人认识这个吃东西超邋遢的家伙 |
[08:56] | He had hot pepper all over his wrists. | 他手腕上都是辣椒 |
[08:58] | Messy eaters, they spill on their faces, | 邋遢吃货 他们会滴到脸上 |
[09:00] | on their chests, on their… | 胸口上 和… |
[09:02] | Laps. Not on their wrists. | 大腿上 但不会是手腕 |
[09:06] | Wait a minute, my mom’s arthritic bridge partner, Mrs. Han, | 等等 我妈妈有个得关节炎的桥牌友 韩太太 |
[09:10] | used to rub pepper on her joints. | 喜欢在关节上涂辣椒 |
[09:13] | It’s a Korean home remedy. | 是韩国的一种家常疗法 |
[09:15] | Maybe John Doe had tendonitis. | 可能无名尸有肌腱炎 |
[09:16] | From what? He wasn’t an athlete. | 怎么得的 他又不是运动员 |
[09:18] | The guy didn’t even wear sneakers. | 他连球鞋都没穿 |
[09:20] | He wore flip-flops and socks. | 穿的人字拖和袜子 |
[09:22] | Major fashion faux-pas. | 简直是时尚界的灾难 |
[09:23] | Not for boys who play sports. | 搞运动的男孩就是这样 |
[09:25] | I bet he stashed his kicks somewhere. | 我打赌他把装备藏在别的地方 |
[09:27] | Okay, this time of year sports means basketball. | 现在这个时间适合打篮球 |
[09:31] | Tell them to check all the closest courts for an ID. | 让他们去附近的篮球场查查 |
[09:34] | On it. | 马上 |
[09:47] | Max called in a lead based on his sports knowledge? Please. | 麦克斯说是根据他体育方面的知识 谁会信 |
[09:50] | In his world, the Super Bowl is crystal, | 他认为超级碗就是一个 |
[09:52] | and holds a large quinoa salad. | 盛着很多藜麦沙拉的玻璃碗 |
[09:54] | Laura. I knew she couldn’t kick Homicide cold turkey. | 是劳拉 我就知道她不会不管凶杀案 |
[09:58] | No, she didn’t. | 当然不会 |
[10:00] | Rough game. | 挺激烈的 |
[10:03] | NYPD. If you all could take a little time-out. | 纽约警察 能不能先暂停一下 |
[10:07] | I need some help getting an ID here. | 我需要你们帮忙认个人 |
[10:11] | You’re gonna need more than that to stop a game out here, little man. | 我们可不会就这样停下比赛 小伙计 |
[10:13] | Excuse me? I’m six feet. | 什么 我可有一米八多 |
[10:15] | Valiant effort, Cap. | 真勇敢 警监 |
[10:17] | I might just have to dust off my skills. | 或许我该展示一下我的身手 |
[10:20] | Gain a little respect out here. | 给他们点颜色看看 |
[10:22] | Easy now, white chocolate. | 放轻松 小白人 |
[10:24] | I’ll have you know, I was all All-City. | 我告诉你 我可是全城王者 |
[10:32] | Now that was sexy. | 这才叫性感 |
[10:34] | That was an impressive three, slim. | 这个三分投得漂亮 小妞 |
[10:36] | You know what impresses me? | 你知道什么能打动我吗 |
[10:37] | Good Samaritans. Do you recognize him? | 见义勇为者 你能认出他吗 |
[10:41] | Man, yeah. He’s here like, seven days a week. | 天哪 是的 他几乎每天都来 |
[10:43] | Kevin Park, age 16. | 凯文·帕克 16岁 |
[10:45] | We already notified his mother. | 我们已经通知了她母亲 |
[10:47] | She’s devastated. | 她很伤心 |
[10:48] | Last time she saw him was Sunday night. They fought. | 最后一次见他是周六晚上 他们吵了一架 |
[10:52] | What about? | 为了什么 |
[10:53] | Basketball. He’s a good kid, | 篮球 他是个好孩子 |
[10:54] | but he dug hoops more than trigonometry. | 但是扣的篮比学的三角函数都多 |
[10:56] | Who can blame him? | 能怪他吗 |
[10:57] | Trigonometry is right up there | 三角函数简直就像 |
[10:58] | with water-boarding and root-canal. | 水刑或者根管治疗[治牙病的方法] |
[11:01] | Really? Trig was my bitch. | 是吗 三角函数可是我的强项 |
[11:04] | Same. Come here. | 我也是 过来 |
[11:07] | Explode it. | 爆一下 |
[11:10] | Anyway, Kevin’s parents told him he had to get his grades up | 总之 凯文的父母跟他说如果成绩不提高 |
[11:12] | or he was off the team, so he ran away. | 就得离开篮球队 他就离家出走了 |
[11:14] | I don’t think it was an accident. | 我觉得这不是意外 |
[11:16] | We narrowed down the fire’s point of origin | 我们把最初的着火点 |
[11:17] | to a trash can on the second floor, | 确定为二楼的一个垃圾桶 |
[11:19] | outside of Gloria Leighton’s apartment. | 就在格洛里亚·莱顿的公寓外 |
[11:21] | Yeah, it’s a little hard | 是啊 这场火 |
[11:22] | to believe that a fire started accidentally | 是从仅剩下的一位租客门外烧起来的 |
[11:24] | outside the door of the last remaining tenant. | 说是巧合有点难以置信 |
[11:27] | Even harder to believe when you discover | 更难以置信的是 |
[11:29] | that the trash can was full of accelerants. | 垃圾桶装满了助燃剂 |
[11:31] | Nail polish remover, paint thinner. | 指甲油去除剂 涂料稀释剂 |
[11:34] | One match hits that flammable mess and… | 只要划一根火柴扔进去… |
[11:40] | I got this. | 我能搞定 |
[11:41] | No, I got this. I got this. | 没事 我能搞定 没事… |
[11:43] | This is good. | 没问题 |
[11:45] | Don’t mind me. | 别管我 |
[11:47] | Packing peanuts make perfect snowflakes. | 袋装花生能做出很好的雪花 |
[11:49] | It’s cheaper than Craft World. | 比”工艺世界”便宜 |
[11:50] | It’s a solid story, but it still sort of seems | 我知道 不过你似乎… |
[11:52] | like you’re snooping on fire hottie. | 在刺探火警辣妹的消息 |
[11:53] | Please! Why would I bother? | 拜托 我何必呢 |
[11:55] | The victim’s been ID’d. Case closed. | 死者已经确认了 案子结了 |
[11:57] | Fire hottie says it’s arson, so case opened. | 火警辣妹说是纵火案 所以案子没结 |
[12:01] | If it’s arson, then the victim’s death is a homicide. | 如果是纵火 那这就是谋杀案了 |
[12:06] | – New leads? Suspects? – Not yet. | -有新线索或是嫌疑人吗 -还没有 |
[12:08] | Well, then Angela and the team | 那安吉拉和其他人 |
[12:09] | should be out on the street working the case. | 应该出去查案啊 |
[12:11] | Oh, they will. | 他们一会去 |
[12:12] | But fire hottie wants to treat us to ramen burgers first. | 不过火警辣妹想请大伙吃拉面汉堡 |
[12:16] | Befriending the co-workers. | 跟同事搞好关系 |
[12:18] | It’s all part of her plan. | 这都是她的计划 |
[12:20] | So, by her, do you mean fire hottie? | “她”是指火警辣妹吗 |
[12:21] | Can you stop saying that? | 你能别这么叫她了吗 |
[12:22] | I can try. How is it her plan? | 我可以试试 怎么是她的计划 |
[12:24] | She didn’t start the fire. | 又不是她放的火 |
[12:26] | No, but she’s certainly trying to rekindle an old flame. | 是的 不过她一定想重燃旧情 |
[12:42] | Thank you for coming in. | 谢谢你能来 |
[12:43] | Since the fire’s been ruled an arson, | 由于这场火灾被认定是纵火 |
[12:45] | we need to re-interview all of the witnesses. | 所以我们需要重新询问所有的目击者 |
[12:47] | No problem. I’m happy to help. | 没问题 我愿意帮忙 |
[12:49] | Great. So, why don’t you start by telling me | 很好 就从你那天晚上 |
[12:51] | what happened last night? | 看到什么开始说吧 |
[12:52] | Well I was down in the basement doing laundry, | 我当时在地下室洗衣服 |
[12:55] | moving the wet clothes into the dryer when I smelled smoke. | 往烘干机里放湿衣服时我闻到了烟味 |
[12:58] | I tried to get to Shawn, but there were flames everywhere. | 我想去找肖恩 但是到处都是火 |
[13:03] | I thank God every second, Gil was there to get my baby out alive. | 我一直在感谢上帝 吉尔救出了我孩子 |
[13:08] | So it’s just you and Shawn who live there? | 只有你和肖恩住在那吗 |
[13:10] | No husband or boyfriend? | 你没有丈夫或者男朋友 |
[13:11] | No, and no. Single mom. | 都没有 我是单身母亲 |
[13:14] | So any idea who might’ve started the fire? | 能想到可能是谁放的火吗 |
[13:16] | No “might’ve” about it. David Grant. | 不是”可能” 一定是大卫·格兰特 |
[13:19] | Slumlord is too kind a word. | 他是个恶劣的房东 |
[13:21] | He was trying to force everyone out | 他想把所有人都赶出去 |
[13:23] | so that he can flip the property. | 这样他就能捞更多的钱 |
[13:24] | – Are you saying he threatened you? – No. | -你是说他威胁过你 -没有 |
[13:26] | He’s too much of a coward for that. | 他是个胆小鬼 不敢直接威胁我 |
[13:27] | Just intimidation tactics. | 只会耍小手段恐吓我们 |
[13:29] | Holes in the roof, rats in the basement, | 把房顶弄破 地下室放老鼠 |
[13:30] | no heat, no AC. | 没有暖气 没有空调 |
[13:31] | Shawn and I just keep getting sick. | 肖恩和我经常生病 |
[13:34] | Sounds like a real scumbag. | 真是个混蛋 |
[13:35] | You know what? It worked, | 这些招数真的管用 |
[13:36] | because everybody else left, and I wanted to, | 因为大家都搬走了 我也想搬 |
[13:38] | I just couldn’t afford to move. | 只是没钱搬 |
[13:40] | Now she has to move, | 现在她不得不搬了 |
[13:41] | which gives the landlord motive for starting the fire. | 所以房东有放火的动机 |
[13:43] | Speaking of which, the fire lady is all over your territory. | 说到这个 火警小姐已经占了你的领地 |
[13:47] | – The vending machine? – The office. | -售货机吗 -是办公室 |
[13:48] | She’s talking designer pantsuits with Meredith, | 她跟梅雷迪思聊穿衣打扮 |
[13:50] | Cuban music with Billy | 跟比利聊古巴音乐 |
[13:52] | and she’s working out of Jake’s office. | 而且她就在杰克办公室外工作 |
[13:55] | Of course she is. | 当然了 |
[13:56] | That woman is shameless. | 这女人就是不要脸 |
[13:58] | She’s been waiting to pounce for the last nine years. | 她这九年一直在等机会 |
[14:01] | More salaciousness, please. | 请再爆点猛料 |
[14:03] | Well, they just dated for a little while. | 他们交往了一段时间 |
[14:04] | And then Angela went backpacking in South America, | 之后安吉拉就去南美背包旅行了 |
[14:07] | and Jake went into the academy where he met me. | 而杰克去了警校 遇见了我 |
[14:09] | You stole her man. Heaven forefend. | 你抢了她的男人 坏了她的美梦 |
[14:12] | Please. You can’t leave a half-decent guy in New York City | 拜托 在纽约 勉强算得上好男人的 |
[14:17] | alone for three months, | 单身三个月就被抢光了 |
[14:18] | and expect him to still be there when you get back. | 你以为抛弃了他 他还会等着吗 |
[14:20] | Although, I suspect that | 不过我怀疑 |
[14:21] | she’s been regretting that trip for the last decade. | 过去十年里 她一定很后悔那次旅行 |
[14:24] | Who wouldn’t? Backpacking is like pretending to be homeless. | 谁不会呢 背包旅行就像假装流浪者一样 |
[14:28] | Speaking of homeless, that supposed landlord lead? | 说到流浪者 之前说可能是房东的线索 |
[14:31] | It’s not gonna pan out. He’s gonna have an alibi. | 应该不行 他肯定有不在场证据 |
[14:38] | According to Billy, the slumlord’s got an iron-clad alibi. | 据比利调查 恶房东的不在场证据相当充分 |
[14:42] | He was at the fights in Atlantic City, | 他去亚特兰大参加拳击比赛了 |
[14:44] | in full view of dozens of witnesses. | 现场观众全是目击证人 |
[14:46] | – Damn. – But the good news is the guy’s a real douche. | -该死 -但好消息是这家伙的确是个恶棍 |
[14:50] | Billy found dozens of tenant complaints. | 比利发现好多住户都投诉他 |
[14:52] | The landlord’s done everything he can to get his tenants out | 他为了赶走住户 无所不用其极 |
[14:54] | including turning off the heat, | 包括关掉供暖 |
[14:56] | the hot water, letting cockroaches run wild. | 停止热水供应 让蟑螂肆意狂欢 |
[14:59] | But Gloria Leighton wouldn’t leave. | 但是格洛里亚·莱顿一直不走 |
[15:02] | So maybe he farmed out the dirty work to an arsonist, | 也许他把这件事推给纵火犯 |
[15:04] | took himself off to some high profile event, | 自己去了公众场合 |
[15:07] | smiled big for the paparazzi to cover his ass. | 让在场的媒体帮他制造不在场证据 |
[15:09] | We find the firebug, get him to flip the bastard, | 我们找到那个纵火犯 让他招了 |
[15:12] | and then we take them both down. | 就能把恶房东也一锅端 |
[15:15] | 57 known pyromaniacs whose MO match that fire. | 有57个纵火狂都满足此案的犯罪手法 |
[15:20] | I’ll get everyone searching for the one | 我会派人排查 |
[15:21] | with the possible connection to the landlord. | 所有与房东有联系的人 |
[15:23] | Thanks for lunch, | 谢谢你请我吃午饭 |
[15:25] | though I have a feeling we’ll be here till breakfast. | 虽然我觉得我们可能得熬到早上 |
[15:27] | You wanna punk out, go ahead. | 你想提前走没问题的 |
[15:28] | Everyone knows the police can handle the boring dirty work, | 大家都知道警察能处理无聊的脏活重活 |
[15:31] | unlike you FDNY glory hounds. | 不像纽约消防局的精英 |
[15:34] | You are just bitter because we’re in better shape. | 你就是羡慕我们待遇好 |
[15:37] | You should be. They pay firemen to sleep on the job. | 肯定啊 你们成天无所事事都能拿工资 |
[15:41] | Jealous? | 嫉妒吗 |
[15:42] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[15:46] | I heard about the divorce. | 我听说你们离婚了 |
[15:50] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:52] | Life throws you curveballs. Yeah, I’ll be all right. | 天有不测风云嘛 我没事的 |
[15:55] | Good thing you’re charming as hell because you’re a crap liar. | 还好你长得帅 你太不擅长撒谎了 |
[15:59] | I can still read you like The Times. | 我还是能一眼看透你 |
[16:01] | Some things never change. | 有些事不会改变 |
[16:09] | Do you want a refill? | 要给你续个杯吗 |
[16:11] | Sure. | 好 |
[16:19] | Dig down in there deep enough, | 你要是好好翻找一下 |
[16:20] | you just might find your self-respect. | 说不定能找到你的自尊 |
[16:23] | I ran out of paper to mache, for our kids. | 家里的纸用完了 要给孩子做东西 |
[16:26] | So your being here doesn’t have anything to do | 所以你来这里 与我某位前女友 |
[16:29] | with a certain other ex of mine? | 毫无关系咯 |
[16:33] | I really need to get a T-shirt that says, | 我要去买一件T恤 上面写 |
[16:35] | “Get over yourself.” | “别自恋了” |
[16:36] | Is that all you’ll be wearing? | 只穿一件T恤吗 |
[16:37] | ‘Cause that could get exciting. | 听起来很不错哦 |
[16:44] | Man child. | 老小孩 |
[16:46] | You rang? | 叫我吗 |
[16:47] | No, I meant the overgrown | 不 我说你那位警监 |
[16:48] | thirteen-year-old that you call Captain. | 多大人了还跟十三岁小孩一样 |
[16:50] | Well, now that I’m here, help, m’lady? | 不过我已经来了 需要帮忙吗 |
[16:52] | No, I’m almost done. | 不用 快弄完了 |
[16:54] | But I can’t believe what people read around here. | 不过这里的人都看什么东西 |
[16:55] | I mean, Guns and Ammo, sure. | 《枪支弹药》 我能理解 |
[16:58] | But Women’s Wear Daily? | 可是《女士时装》 |
[17:00] | Hair Plugs Hal. Shoe fetish. | 是植发哈尔 他有恋鞋癖 |
[17:04] | You are worse than my super. | 你比我老大还过分 |
[17:05] | Always looking through the tenants’ garbage. | 总是在别人的垃圾桶里翻东西 |
[17:07] | Just has to be in everyone’s beeswax. | 谁的事情你都要管一管 |
[17:08] | Well, you gotta know who you’re renting to. | 总得知道都有谁住在这吧 |
[17:14] | I bet the slumlord knows a lot about his tenants, | 那个房东肯定很了解住户 |
[17:16] | including which one has a penchant for playing with fire. | 肯定也知道谁喜欢玩火 |
[17:20] | So Grant has a total of eight buildings in the neighborhood. | 格兰特在附近有八栋楼 |
[17:22] | That’s 221 units. | 一共221个单元 |
[17:24] | And I cross-referenced his properties | 我把他所拥有的地产 |
[17:25] | with addresses of convicted arsonists. | 和已知纵火犯的地址交叉比对 |
[17:27] | And you found a suspect? Good work! | 找到嫌疑人了吗 太棒了 |
[17:30] | Don’t congratulate him. Max is Laura’s front. | 不要恭喜他 麦克斯是劳拉的手下 |
[17:34] | Well, I wish I had a front like him. | 真希望我也能有他这样的手下 |
[17:37] | What’s the bastard’s name? | 那混蛋叫什么 |
[17:39] | Jasper Schecter. | 贾斯珀·谢克特 |
[17:40] | He lives on Bridge and York. | 住在布里吉路和约克道交界 |
[17:47] | Jasper Schecter, NYPD. | 贾斯珀·谢克特 我们是警察 |
[17:50] | Fire escape. He’s running. | 防火梯 他跑了 |
[18:06] | Go home! | 回家去 |
[18:30] | Freeze, Jasper, right there! Freeze! | 不许动 贾斯珀 别跑了 站住 |
[18:39] | Told you we were in better shape. | 我就说我们待遇[体能]好吧 |
[18:51] | I did not start that fire. I swear, I’m innocent. | 不是我放的火 我发誓 我是无辜的 |
[18:53] | Of course you are. | 你当然是无辜的 |
[18:54] | That’s why you were doing wind sprints across the roof. | 所以你见了我们才会没命跑吗 |
[18:56] | I’m just tired of being harassed | 我只是很讨厌每次有人点火 |
[18:58] | every time someone lights a match. | 警察就来找我 |
[18:59] | You’re a convicted arsonist. | 你有纵火前科 |
[19:01] | I did my time. I got treatment inside. I’m rehabilitated. | 我服过刑 也治疗过 我已经痊愈了 |
[19:04] | So you don’t get off on fires at all anymore? | 所以见到火也不会有情绪波动吗 |
[19:07] | Correct. | 没错 |
[19:22] | Want another? | 还想看吗 |
[19:27] | Tell me about the fire on Plymouth. | 跟我讲讲普利茅斯的那场火灾 |
[19:29] | A thing of flipping beauty. | 简直美若天仙 |
[19:31] | So you were there? | 你果然在场 |
[19:32] | Well I live two blocks away, | 我住在两个街区外 |
[19:33] | so yeah, I came up to watch it. | 所以就去看了 |
[19:35] | Along with half of the neighborhood. | 附近的人基本都去看了 |
[19:37] | You gonna lock us all up? | 你们要都抓起来吗 |
[19:38] | Nah, just the pyro with the record. | 不用 抓有前科的就行 |
[19:40] | Well, that would be shortsighted. | 那你就太目光短浅了 |
[19:42] | For your info, I happened to see a thug, | 友情提示 我看到了一个混混 |
[19:44] | with a neck full of prison tats, running from the fire. | 脖子上都是监狱刺青 从现场逃跑了 |
[19:46] | Let’s talk about how you looked at my lighter just now. | 来谈谈你刚刚看那只打火机的眼神 |
[19:49] | Like a man who would be | 那种眼神 |
[19:49] | more than happy to set a fire for his landlord. | 很像会为房东放火的人 |
[19:51] | You cops are all the same. I want a lawyer. | 你们警察都这样 我要请律师 |
[19:56] | I’ll call legal aid. | 我去叫法律援助 |
[20:04] | Interesting show. You could charge admission. | 做得不错 可以收入场费了 |
[20:07] | I thought you were on vacation. | 你不是去度假了吗 |
[20:08] | Well, yeah, I was just on my way | 我正准备去用复印机 |
[20:10] | to the copy machine for my project. | 项目需要 |
[20:12] | Well, it’s good you took the scenic route. | 顺便过来参观下也是不错的 |
[20:14] | You got to see us nail the perp. | 看看我们是如何制服罪犯的 |
[20:17] | Jasper said he didn’t do it. | 贾斯珀说不是他干的 |
[20:18] | Oh, come on, the guy’s full of it. | 得了吧 那家伙满口胡言 |
[20:19] | He admitted to being at the scene of the crime. | 他承认曾去过犯罪现场 |
[20:22] | Why would he cop to that | 如果真是他放的火 |
[20:23] | if he was guilty of setting the fire? | 他为什么要承认这点呢 |
[20:24] | Because we’d prove he was there eventually. | 因为我们最终会查出他在场 |
[20:27] | And Kevin Park died. The stakes are higher this time. | 而且凯文·帕克死了 他再不供认风险更大 |
[20:29] | Still don’t buy it. | 还是不对劲 |
[20:30] | When he was talking about the fire he was excited, | 提及那场火时他的确很兴奋 |
[20:33] | but more like he was admiring someone else’s work. | 但看上去更像是对纵火者的崇拜 |
[20:36] | How did you get that? | 你怎么看出来的 |
[20:37] | Same as when I look through the window | 就像我看到场外骑动感单车的女人 |
[20:38] | at the women doing soul cycle. | 也会一样满脸崇拜 |
[20:39] | Oh, I love spinning. I go three times a week. | 我超喜欢的 每周都会去三次 |
[20:42] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[20:43] | What about the tattooed ex-con Jasper said he saw? | 贾斯珀看到的那个有纹身的前科犯呢 |
[20:46] | Total bull. Jasper would be too mesmerized by the flames | 全是胡扯 贾斯珀肯定完全被火焰迷住 |
[20:49] | to even notice anybody else. | 根本不会注意到别人 |
[20:50] | Your opinion. | 那是你的看法 |
[20:51] | In mine, it’s a lead worth looking into. | 但我认为有必要好好调查一下 |
[20:53] | Oh, come on, it’s a Hail Mary from a pyro. | 得了吧 不过是个纵火犯的幻想罢了 |
[20:56] | Or it’s the truth. | 或者说是真相 |
[20:59] | Respectfully, Detective, | 说真的 警探 |
[21:01] | is this really about Jasper Schecter? | 你这样真是因为贾斯珀·谢克特吗 |
[21:03] | What else would it be about? | 还能有什么原因 |
[21:04] | You checking up on me, maybe. | 也许你是在调查我 |
[21:06] | The only person I’ve ever seen | 我从没见过跟我一样 |
[21:07] | work this much on their day off is me. | 明明休假还要工作的人 |
[21:09] | Then you understand. | 那你肯定理解 |
[21:10] | I understand that we have a lot in common, | 我理解我们有很多共同之处 |
[21:12] | including taste in men. | 包括对男人的品味 |
[21:13] | If that’s what the real problem is here, | 如果这才是真正的问题所在 |
[21:14] | let’s just get it out in the open. | 不如敞开来说吧 |
[21:17] | The real problem is Kevin Park was murdered. | 真正的问题在于 凯文·帕克是被谋杀的 |
[21:21] | I’m after his perp. But you, and your do-me boots, | 我在追查真凶 而你和你的迷人小靴子 |
[21:24] | apparently are after something else. | 显然瞄上了别的东西 |
[21:27] | – Wow. We’re going there? – Going there? | -你要这么说话吗 -怎么说话 |
[21:28] | You were the one who brought us there. | 是你把话题引到这里的 |
[21:31] | Look, if you want to get back together with Jake, | 如果你想和杰克复合 |
[21:32] | I am fine with that. Knock yourself out. | 我无所谓 你自便吧 |
[21:35] | But don’t let the case | 但请不要让私事 |
[21:37] | of a dead kid go sideways while you’re at it | 阻碍你追查害死无辜孩子的凶手 |
[21:39] | because that, I am definitely not fine with. | 因为这种事我绝对看不过去 |
[21:54] | Crafty mom thing getting to you, partner? | 是不是忙得不耐烦了 |
[21:57] | I’m making a snowman ring toss out of empty bottles. | 我要用空瓶子做雪人套圈游戏 |
[21:59] | I need two more. Drink. | 还差两个 快喝 |
[22:04] | Frosty the Snowman never looked so creepy. | 从没见过这么恐怖的雪人 |
[22:07] | Don’t bash my snowman. | 别嫌弃我的雪人 |
[22:08] | He and I are very fragile right now. | 我们俩现在非常脆弱 |
[22:11] | Personal issues. | 私人问题 |
[22:12] | Heard you weren’t exactly on team Angela. | 听说你不是很喜欢安吉拉 |
[22:15] | What is it with all you gossipy men? | 你们这些男人怎么这么八卦 |
[22:18] | Angela and I are a non-issue. | 我和安吉拉没问题 |
[22:19] | Being friends with my ex is evolved enough. | 跟我的前夫做朋友已经够受的了 |
[22:22] | I don’t need to be friends with my ex’s ex. | 我不需要再跟我前夫的前女友做朋友 |
[22:24] | True. | 没错 |
[22:26] | Captain should consider himself lucky | 警监应该庆幸 |
[22:27] | that you’re so chill with him. | 你对他的态度还很理智 |
[22:28] | No. I’m just really good at masking my homicidal daydreams. | 不 我只是擅长做杀人灭口的白日梦 |
[22:39] | Fading there, wino? | 走神了吗 酒鬼 |
[22:40] | The fire was set outside Gloria’s apartment. | 着火点在格洛里亚的公寓外 |
[22:43] | Maybe she had an ex with murderous daydreams too. | 说不定她的前男友也会做杀人灭口的白日梦 |
[22:46] | And just maybe, he has a neck full of tattoos. | 而他的脖子上也可能刚好全是纹身 |
[23:02] | Detective Soto. | 索托警探 |
[23:03] | Sorry to bother you at work, but I… | 抱歉打扰你工作 但… |
[23:04] | No, not a problem. | 不 没关系 |
[23:05] | How can I help? | 有什么需要帮助的吗 |
[23:06] | Well, you told Detective Bose that you weren’t seeing anyone. | 你和玻思警探说没有跟男人交往 |
[23:08] | But how about old relationships? | 那以前的恋情呢 |
[23:11] | Ones that didn’t work out? | 无疾而终的那些 |
[23:13] | My mother raised me by herself. | 我妈妈独自把我抚养成人 |
[23:15] | Almost had a couple of stepdads, | 有好几个男人差点成了我的继父 |
[23:16] | it didn’t work out. | 但最终都没有结果 |
[23:17] | But she said, “Every now and then you kiss a frog. | 但是她说 “人总会遇到癞蛤蟆 |
[23:20] | “Even if he’s got slicked back hair | “即使他的头发油光水滑 |
[23:21] | “and great salsa moves, | “舞姿迷倒众人 |
[23:23] | “he’s still a frog.” | “但他仍是癞蛤蟆” |
[23:26] | Cliff Gaskin, not my finest moment. | 克利夫·加斯金 不算什么美好的回忆 |
[23:29] | Right. Did he have any tattoos? | 好的 他有什么纹身吗 |
[23:31] | Not since I last saw him. | 我上次见他时还没有 |
[23:32] | Did he ever get violent? | 他有暴力倾向吗 |
[23:33] | Only when he drank, which was a lot. | 喝醉后会 他经常喝酒 |
[23:36] | But he’s in jail. | 但他目前在坐牢 |
[23:37] | I finally got tired of being his punching bag | 我不想再做他的人肉沙包 |
[23:40] | – and had him locked up. – Right. | -就选择了报警 -好的 |
[23:42] | Okay, here it is. | 查到了 |
[23:43] | Looking him up on the corrections website. | 我在网上搜他的名字 |
[23:45] | It says Gaskin was released a week ago. | 说加斯金一周前就出狱了 |
[23:47] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[23:48] | The night that I had Cliff arrested, he swore he’d kill me. | 克利夫关进去的那天晚上 他发誓会杀了我 |
[24:00] | Okay, yeah. I was at Gloria’s place the night of the fire. | 没错 着火那天我去了格洛里亚家附近 |
[24:02] | You were spotted leaving the scene. | 有人看到你离开了现场 |
[24:04] | Gloria has a restraining order against me. | 格洛里亚有针对我的限制令 |
[24:06] | I didn’t want to get busted for violating it. | 我不想因为违反限制令被抓起来 |
[24:08] | Or you didn’t want to get busted for starting the fire. | 也许是不想因为纵火被抓起来 |
[24:10] | No, I heard about the fire on the radio. | 不 我在广播里听到了着火的消息 |
[24:12] | I just went over to see if Gloria was okay. | 我只是想去看看格洛里亚是否没事 |
[24:15] | That’s awfully considerate, | 真是太贴心了 |
[24:16] | considering she got you locked up. | 毕竟是她害你被关了起来 |
[24:19] | I think you were there for payback. | 我觉得你是为了找她算账 |
[24:21] | I do need to pay her back. But not like that. | 我们之间确实有账要算 但不是报复 |
[24:24] | I’ve got to make amends for what I did to her. | 我必须弥补对她的亏欠 |
[24:25] | Let me guess. | 我猜猜 |
[24:26] | You got religion in jail. | 你在狱中信教了 |
[24:28] | No, I got sober. | 不 我戒酒了 |
[24:29] | I was a violent, paranoid drunk. | 我曾是个暴力又多疑的酒鬼 |
[24:31] | Every time Gloria left the house, | 每次格洛里亚离开家 |
[24:32] | I swore she was cheating on me. | 我都会说她背着我偷汉子 |
[24:34] | But now I know she was just working all the time | 但我现在知道她只是整天工作 |
[24:36] | trying to keep a roof over Shawn’s head. | 为了让肖恩能过上好的生活 |
[24:38] | Going to jail was the best thing that ever happened to me. | 进监狱对我来说反而是件好事 |
[24:41] | Forgive me if I don’t trust the word of a confessed woman-beater. | 我没法相信一个会打女人的人 不好意思 |
[24:45] | You don’t have to. Like I said, | 你不用相信我 正如我所说 |
[24:48] | I heard about the fire on the radio | 我在鲍里街的施粥场 |
[24:50] | at the soup kitchen in the Bowery. When the fire started, | 在广播中听说了火灾 火灾开始时 |
[24:53] | I was feeding 200 hungry homeless guys. | 我在给200个饥饿的流浪汉发食物 |
[25:01] | Don’t be modest, Gil. | 别那么谦虚 吉尔 |
[25:02] | Not many people would run into a burning building | 没多少人愿意冲进燃烧的建筑 |
[25:03] | to save a stranger’s life. | 拯救一个陌生人的性命 |
[25:05] | Shawn’s just a kid, and he’s not a stranger. | 肖恩只是个孩子 他也不是陌生人 |
[25:08] | I’d seen him on the block riding his little bike. | 我见过他在街区里骑自行车 |
[25:11] | Let’s take a look at the cell phone video, | 来看看邻居拍摄的 |
[25:12] | shot by one of the neighbors. | 这段手机录像 |
[25:15] | This dramatic footage shows the daring rescue | 这一录像记录下了那个英勇瞬间 |
[25:16] | of eight-year-old Shawn Leighton. | 英雄拯救8岁男童肖恩·莱顿 |
[25:18] | Now, tell us how you firt became aware | 告诉我们你是怎么知道 |
[25:20] | this little boy was in mortal peril. | 这个小男孩身处险境的 |
[25:22] | I was in bed sleeping. | 我当时已经上床睡觉了 |
[25:23] | Then I heard his mama screaming. | 然后我听到了他妈妈在尖叫 |
[25:25] | I mean, that’s what woke me up. | 这声音把我叫醒了 |
[25:26] | And then I smelled smoke. | 然后我闻到了烟的味道 |
[25:28] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[25:31] | No! No, no, no. | 不是吧 |
[25:34] | No, no, no. | 别这样 我去 |
[25:36] | No, no, no. | 不不不不 |
[25:52] | Hi. Quick question. | 喂 问个问题 |
[25:54] | Do you make cookies? | 你会做饼干吗 |
[25:57] | Fantastic. I would like to put an order in for 12 dozen. | 太好了 我要订12打饼干 |
[26:03] | And I’m gonna need some booze. | 再给我带点酒 |
[26:05] | Oatmeal, raisin, snickerdoodle, chocolate chip. | 加了燕麦葡萄干 肉桂奶油还有巧克力 |
[26:09] | And of course, cabernet. | 当然还有葡萄酒 |
[26:14] | You are the sexiest man alive. | 你是现今世上最性感的男人了 |
[26:16] | For cookies? Wow. | 就因为饼干吗 哇塞 |
[26:18] | Okay. What do I get when I make you my creme brulee? | 好吧 如果我给你做焦糖布丁那评价有多高 |
[26:22] | We’ll see. | 到时候你就知道了 |
[26:22] | Are you free tonight? | 你晚上有空吗 |
[26:24] | I wish. | 我倒想 |
[26:26] | But once I’m out of Crafty jail. | 等我从这困局出来再说 |
[26:28] | Hmm. All right, it’s a date. | 好吧 那么约好吧 |
[26:30] | Can I help you in early parole? | 我能帮你”提前假释”吗 |
[26:33] | Chocolate chips, and prison metaphors. | 巧克力饼干 还有监狱比喻 |
[26:36] | Aw damn. That is hot. | 真是太性感了 |
[26:41] | No, don’t. You’re going to lose all respect for me. | 别 不要 吃了你就不爱我了 |
[26:46] | That’s not so bad. | 还不赖 |
[26:47] | I’m a detective. | 我是个警探 |
[26:49] | I bust lies for a living. | 别对我撒谎 |
[26:52] | All right, well you got me. | 好吧 被你发现了 |
[26:55] | – That was disgusting. – Yeah. | -味道太恶心了 -是的呢 |
[26:56] | I’ll tell you what. I’ll stick to cooking, you stick to homicide. | 好吧 我负责烹饪 你负责破案 |
[26:59] | I wish, but thanks to Jake, | 我倒想 但多亏杰克 |
[27:01] | I’m in DIY hell, and he’s working my case. | 我得忙活这个 他抢了我的案子 |
[27:03] | – I thought you were between cases. – I am. I mean, yes. | -你不是没案子吗 -是的 没错 |
[27:07] | – But… – But you can’t let it go, can you? | -但… -但你就是放不下 是吧 |
[27:10] | There’s no shame in it. I take a day off, | 不用觉得丢脸 我今天请假了 |
[27:12] | I wind up frying my own Fritos. | 正在自己煎玉米饼 |
[27:15] | – Yum. – Mmm-hmm. | -好想吃 -没错 |
[27:17] | – Feel free to share. – Anytime. So what’s the case? | -随时分享啊 -肯定 是什么案子 |
[27:19] | Arson homicide. Runaway teen died. | 纵火谋杀案 离家出走的少年死了 |
[27:23] | Neighbor rescued an eight-year-old little boy, thankfully. | 但幸好邻居救出了一个八岁的小男孩 |
[27:26] | – Is that the guy? – Yup. | -就是这人吗 -没错 |
[27:31] | Kevin Park died. | 凯文·帕克死了 |
[27:34] | I don’t feel like a hero. Not like last time. | 我不觉得自己是个英雄 不像上次那样 |
[27:36] | Gil, would you tell everyone what did happen last time? | 吉尔 你能不能告诉大家上次发生了什么 |
[27:39] | A couple years ago, I was down in DC, | 几年前 我在华盛顿时 |
[27:41] | in a metro station. | 在一个地铁车站 |
[27:43] | A guy fell on the tracks. | 有个人跌下了铁轨 |
[27:44] | I jumped down, and pulled him up. | 我跳下去 把他拉了上来 |
[27:46] | Talk about a humble brag. | 自夸得真谦虚 |
[27:47] | This is the second time you’ve saved a life. | 这是你第二次救人了 |
[27:49] | I suppose it is. | 应该是吧 |
[27:51] | Gil, you deserve a medal, | 吉尔 真应该给你发块奖牌 |
[27:52] | a key to the city. | 你是城市英雄 |
[27:54] | This man has been a hero, | 这个人成为了英雄 |
[27:55] | not once, but twice. | 而且是两次 |
[27:56] | I mean, what are the odds of that? | 这也太巧了吧 |
[28:11] | Hot chocolate. Pretty serious. | 热巧克力啊 看来还挺严肃的 |
[28:14] | I’m guessing cramps? | 是抽筋了吗 |
[28:16] | – Or Angela? – Oh, please. | -还是安吉拉的事 -拜托 |
[28:18] | Twiggy couldn’t drive me to unnecessary calorie consumption. | 这些小事还用不着我额外摄取卡路里 |
[28:22] | Then why are we meeting here, and not the squad room? | 那我们为什么在这儿碰面 不去警局 |
[28:24] | ‘Cause I don’t need Jake | 因为我不想让杰克以为 |
[28:25] | thinking I can’t stay away from the case. | 我放不下这个案子 |
[28:27] | – Which you can’t. – But I don’t need him knowing that. | -你确实放不下 -但没必要让他知道 |
[28:29] | And I don’t need Angela thinking I care about her. | 我也不想让安吉拉以为我在意她 |
[28:32] | When I don’t. At all. But obviously she thinks I do. | 因为我完全不在乎 但她明显不这样认为 |
[28:36] | – You seem to care. – No, I don’t. | -你看上去挺在意的 -才不是 |
[28:38] | I just care that she thinks I care. | 我只是很烦她觉得我很在意 |
[28:41] | I will never understand women. | 真搞不懂女人心啊 |
[28:44] | – Talk to me. – Two years ago, | -说正事吧 -两年前 |
[28:46] | Gil Carter had his 15 minutes of fame with the subway rescue. | 吉尔·卡特因为地铁救人事件得到了短暂关注 |
[28:50] | That kind of attention can be addictive. | 这种关注可能让他着了迷 |
[28:52] | – When your 16th minute arrives… – You’re yesterday’s news. | -但事件过去… -你已成了昨日新闻 |
[28:56] | You got nothing left, but press clippings, and a boring life. | 你将一无所有 只剩剪报和无聊的生活 |
[28:59] | Maybe, Gil wanted another moment in the media sunshine. | 也许吉尔想要再得到一次媒体的关注 |
[29:03] | So, Gil set the fire to get back in the spotlight? | 所以吉尔放了火是为了得到关注 |
[29:06] | That’s cold. But a damn good theory. | 太冷血了吧 不过这思路不错 |
[29:09] | I mean, Gil lived across the street, | 毕竟吉尔就住在街对面 |
[29:10] | so he knew that the building was empty, | 所以他知道那建筑是空的 |
[29:11] | except for Gloria and her son. | 只有格洛丽亚和她儿子住 |
[29:14] | He figures, “Rescue him. No harm, no foul.” | 他想着 “救出他 没人受伤也不犯法” |
[29:16] | But he doesn’t know that Kevin Park is in the basement. | 但他不知道凯文·帕克在地下室 |
[29:19] | So, our hero could also be our killer. | 所以 我们的英雄有可能也是杀手 |
[29:22] | Time to find out. | 该去查查了 |
[29:32] | Thank you for coming in, Mr. Carter. | 感谢你能过来 卡特先生 |
[29:33] | Please call me Gil. And it’s not a bother, | 叫我吉尔就好 一点也不麻烦 |
[29:35] | anything I can do to help. | 很荣幸能够帮忙 |
[29:37] | So sorry to intrude. Just need you to sign these overtime slips. | 抱歉打扰了 麻烦给加班文件签个字 |
[29:41] | Right this very minute? | 一定要现在吗 |
[29:43] | One PP needs them ASAP. PDQ. WTF? | 有个探员说越快越好 现在就要 什么鬼 |
[29:49] | What? Oh! I’m all thumbs today. | 我去 我今天真是笨手笨脚的 |
[29:52] | Oh. I am all thumbs. Oh, boy. | 真是笨手笨脚的 天哪 |
[29:57] | My files. Huh, okey-dokes. | 我的文件 好嘞 |
[30:02] | That’s it. Will not bother you again. Toodles. | 搞定 不会再打扰你了 再见 |
[30:07] | Anyway. We have a few questions about the night of the fire. | 关于起火那晚有几个问题想问你 |
[30:11] | What’s the first thing that you remember? | 你记得的第一件事是什么 |
[30:13] | Like I told you before, I was sound asleep in my bed, | 我告诉过你了 我睡得很沉 |
[30:16] | when I woke up to hear Gloria screaming. | 被格洛里亚的尖叫吵醒 |
[30:19] | Right. Then you called 911, and ran across the street to Gloria. | 好 然后你报了警 穿过街道跑向格洛里亚 |
[30:22] | Yeah. She said that her son was trapped on the second floor. | 对 她说她儿子被困在二楼了 |
[30:25] | You went into the building, | 你进到楼里 |
[30:27] | ran up to the second floor, and rescued Shawn. | 跑到二楼 救出肖恩 |
[30:29] | – Yeah. – And then you ran straight out of the building. | -对 -然后径直跑出大楼 |
[30:32] | Yes. | 是的 |
[30:35] | I mean, if you don’t believe me, you can ask the firefighters. | 要是你信不过我 可以去问消防员们 |
[30:38] | I mean, they saw me. | 他们看到我了 |
[30:39] | They were pulling up when I came out of the building. | 我从大楼里出来的时候 他们正在停车 |
[30:41] | It’s a nice story, but it doesn’t make sense. | 故事感人 却说不通 |
[30:43] | The 911 call was placed at 11:37. | 911在晚上11:37接到报警电话 |
[30:45] | Nine minutes later, the fire trucks arrived on the scene. | 九分钟后消防车到达起火地点 |
[30:48] | Now, if your story was true, | 如果你说的是真的 |
[30:49] | it would have taken you three to four minutes, tops. | 你救人最多只会花三到四分钟 |
[30:52] | Well, I don’t know how long I was in that building. | 我不知道自己在大楼里待了多久 |
[30:54] | I mean it felt like forever. | 感觉度秒如年 |
[30:55] | You know what does make sense? You called 911, | 你知道怎么才能说通吗 你报了警 |
[30:59] | and then set the fire. | 然后放了火 |
[31:00] | What? | 什么 |
[31:02] | No! I would never do that. | 不可能 我才没有 |
[31:04] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[31:05] | maybe I was a little slower going up stairs than I thought. | 可能我上楼上得慢了点 |
[31:08] | Stop lying, Gil. Tell us what really happened. | 别撒谎了 吉尔 告诉我们真相吧 |
[31:12] | – I did. – Oh, come off it. You’re hooked on heroism. | -我说了 -得了吧 你迷恋英雄行为 |
[31:16] | You got a taste of glory | 之前救了人 |
[31:17] | when you saved that dude on the subway in DC. | 尝到了被人赞颂的甜头 |
[31:19] | That has nothing to do with this. | 这两件事没关系 |
[31:20] | It has everything to do with this. People forgot you. | 关系大了 人们忘却了你 |
[31:23] | Two years later, you’re just another nobody. | 两年后 你成了无名小卒 |
[31:25] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[31:26] | Then you noticed that building across the street. | 然后你注意到了对街的大楼 |
[31:28] | It’s your path back to Gloryville. | 是你回到荣誉之城的捷径 |
[31:30] | And the landlord’s going to tear it down. | 刚好房东要拆除它 |
[31:31] | So, hey, you’ll be helping him out. | 你就顺手帮了个忙 |
[31:33] | – I wouldn’t do that. – Of course you would. | -我不会那样做的 -你当然会 |
[31:35] | Just a couple of matches between you, and The Today Show. | 你和《今日秀》之间就差点几根火柴了 |
[31:38] | So you set the fire, and it works. | 所以你放了火 成功了 |
[31:41] | You save Shawn, and you’re a hero again. | 你救出肖恩 又一次成为了英雄 |
[31:42] | Look, you guys got me all wrong. | 听我说 你们看错我了 |
[31:44] | But you didn’t know Kevin Park was in the basement. | 但你不知道凯文·帕克当时在地下室 |
[31:47] | If it weren’t for him, you’d be home free. | 如果没有他 你可以逍遥法外 |
[31:49] | He died for your vanity. | 但他为你的虚荣付出了生命 |
[31:53] | I want a lawyer. | 我要找律师 |
[31:58] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[32:13] | Really? | 你不是吧 |
[32:17] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[32:20] | Hey. Any luck? | 有收获吗 |
[32:22] | Plenty. He’s lawyering up. | 丰收 他要找律师了 |
[32:23] | Which, nine times out of ten, means a guilty plea is coming next. | 十之八九代表着有罪辩护要上演了 |
[32:26] | – Drinks are on me. – My man. | -喝酒 我请 -爷们 |
[32:31] | Something is not right. | 感觉不对劲 |
[32:36] | So Gloria comes out of the basement. She screams. | 格洛里亚从地下室出来 尖叫 |
[32:39] | Gil wakes up, calls 911. | 吉尔醒来 报警 |
[32:42] | Comes down, “It’s my son, my son. He’s on the second floor.” | 下楼 “我的孩子 孩子 他还在二楼” |
[32:45] | Runs into the building, climbs the stairs, | 跑进大楼 走上楼梯 |
[32:48] | comes down the stairs, into the street. | 下楼 走到路上 |
[32:55] | This does not add up. | 时间对不上 |
[32:56] | It just seems too fast. Let’s do it again. | 好像太快了 再来一次 |
[33:00] | Gil comes down the stairs, onto the street. | 吉尔下了楼 来到路上 |
[33:04] | The firemen swore that gil was coming out onto the street | 消防员发誓他们在停车的时候 |
[33:08] | just as they were pulling up. | 看到吉尔刚从大楼出来 |
[33:10] | What the hell took you so long? Did you get lost in there? | 为什么花了这么长时间 在里面迷路了吗 |
[33:17] | This dramatic footage shows | 录像记录下了那个英勇瞬间 |
[33:17] | the daring rescue of eight-year-old Shawn Leighton. | 英雄救出八岁男孩肖恩·莱顿 |
[33:20] | Now tell us how you first became aware | 请你告诉我们 你是如何得知 |
[33:22] | this little boy was in mortal peril. | 这个小男孩身陷险境的 |
[33:24] | What did Shawn say to you? | 肖恩到底对你说了什么 |
[33:35] | Lucia, I need a babysitter. Laundry emergency. | 露西亚 我需要保姆 洗衣紧急事件 |
[33:46] | $1.50. | 一块五 |
[33:48] | $1.75. | 一块七毛五 |
[33:51] | $2.00. | 两块 |
[34:05] | I don’t think so, Gloria. | 撒谎了吧 格洛里亚 |
[34:19] | – Excuse me. – Just sit where you’d like, hon. | -打扰一下 -随便坐吧 亲 |
[34:24] | I’m not here for the pie. For once. | 我不是来吃派的 头一次 |
[34:28] | You spoke with my partner, Detective Soto. | 你和我搭档 索托警探谈过了 |
[34:32] | Yeah, he’s a real nice guy, | 是的 他人很好 |
[34:33] | but I think I’ve told him everything I know. | 但我已经把知道的都对他讲了 |
[34:37] | That must be Shawn. | 那就是肖恩了吧 |
[34:38] | Do you usually bring him to work? | 你经常带他来上班吗 |
[34:39] | Just when I work days. | 只有工作日来 |
[34:40] | It’s cheaper than after-school care, or a babysitter | 比日托或者请保姆便宜 |
[34:42] | and it’s usually quiet here after lunch. | 这里午饭时间之后也很安静 |
[34:44] | I totally get it. | 我完全理解 |
[34:45] | If anyone knew how many times my boys napped | 如果被人知道我儿子们多少次午睡在牢房 |
[34:48] | in a holding cell, I’d be locked up. | 我早就被抓起来了 |
[34:52] | It’s hard being a working mom. | 当一个上班族母亲很难 |
[34:54] | Work a full day. | 全职工作 |
[34:56] | You make lunchboxes at 3:00 am | 还要凌晨三点起床做午餐便当 |
[34:59] | just so you can get another five minutes of sleep. | 只为能多睡五分钟 |
[35:01] | Do laundry at midnight. | 午夜还要洗衣服 |
[35:03] | – That’s the truth. – But sometimes you can’t do it all. | -是这样的 -但有时你无法做到面面俱到 |
[35:06] | Something’s gotta give. | 总要有妥协 |
[35:08] | Or you make a mistake somehow, let someone down. | 只要你犯了一个错 让别人失望了 |
[35:12] | Epic mom fail. | 就是不合格的母亲 |
[35:14] | I’ve had those. | 我能理解 |
[35:15] | Don’t even ask me about the disaster in my living room right now. | 不要提我家客厅现在是什么熊样 |
[35:18] | So I get why you did it. | 所以我懂你为什么那么做 |
[35:21] | Did what? | 做什么 |
[35:22] | Left your son home alone. | 把儿子单独留在家里 |
[35:24] | – What are you talking about? I would never… – Yes. | -你说什么呢 我永远不会… -会 |
[35:27] | You did. | 你做了 |
[35:28] | Just to go down to do the laundry for a minute. | 只是下楼去洗衣服 一分钟而已 |
[35:30] | – I mean, don’t tell me that you’ve never done that. – Sure. | -别说你没有过 -当然有 |
[35:34] | But the washer-dryer in your building is busted. | 但你楼下的洗衣烘干机已经坏了 |
[35:37] | Has been for months. Another tactic | 坏了几个月了 也是你房东 |
[35:39] | by your landlord trying to force you out. | 为了赶你们出去的手段之一 |
[35:41] | Which is why it took Gil so long to rescue Shawn. | 所以吉尔花了那么久时间才救出肖恩 |
[35:44] | He knew that your little boy was in that building somewhere. | 他知道你儿子在公寓里 |
[35:46] | He just didn’t know what apartment, | 但是不知道是哪个房间 |
[35:47] | ’cause you weren’t there to tell him. | 因为你当时并没有遇到他 |
[35:50] | I know you’re afraid. | 我知道你很害怕 |
[35:52] | But Gil Carter could go to jail. | 但是吉尔·卡特会因此坐牢 |
[35:54] | And Kevin Park’s mother deserves the truth. | 凯文·帕克的母亲也应该知道真相 |
[35:58] | I keep thinking about that poor woman. | 我一直都在想那个可怜的女人 |
[36:02] | And that my son could be dead too. | 我儿子可能也已经葬身火海 |
[36:06] | – It’s all my fault. – Just tell me what really happened. | -都是我的错 -告诉我事情真相吧 |
[36:08] | Doris was a no-show for the late shift. | 多瑞丝那天没来上晚班 |
[36:11] | And my boss said that I had to cover or he’d fire me. | 老板让我顶班 不然就开除我 |
[36:14] | I called the sitter, I begged her to stay. She wouldn’t. | 我打电话求保姆多待一会 但她不肯 |
[36:17] | I just told myself that it would be okay, | 我就自我安慰说应该没事的 |
[36:20] | because Shawn was still sleeping. | 因为肖恩肯定已经睡熟了 |
[36:22] | I can’t afford to lose this job. | 我丢不起这份工作 |
[36:25] | I got home as soon as I could. | 我一下班就立马赶回家 |
[36:27] | And you saw the building was on fire. | 然后就看到公寓着火了 |
[36:29] | I was out of my mind. | 当时我就吓懵了 |
[36:30] | I thought that my baby was gone. | 以为我儿子已经葬身火海 |
[36:32] | But then I saw Gil running out of the fire with my son. | 然后我看到吉尔抱着我儿子逃离火海 |
[36:37] | He saved me too. | 他也拯救了我 |
[36:38] | He told me not to tell anybody that I wasn’t home. | 他让我不要告诉别人当时我没在家 |
[36:41] | He said that it wouldn’t do any good if I was in jail. | 他说我因此坐牢对谁都没有好处 |
[36:44] | He lied to protect me. | 他说谎是为了保护我 |
[36:46] | And Shawn. | 肖恩也是 |
[36:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[36:50] | It was below freezing that night. | 那晚气温低于零度 |
[36:52] | The landlord was harassing you by turning off the heat. | 房东为了赶你走关了暖气 |
[36:56] | If Shawn woke up cold and alone… | 也许肖恩被冻醒 独自在家 |
[37:04] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[37:07] | I need to talk to your son. | 我得和你儿子谈谈 |
[37:08] | Please, he’s a good boy. | 求你了 他是个好孩子 |
[37:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:20] | Hey, Shawn. I’m Detective Diamond. Can we talk? | 肖恩 我是戴蒙德警探 能聊聊吗 |
[37:24] | About what? | 聊什么 |
[37:29] | About the other night. | 聊那天晚上的事 |
[37:33] | I tried to tell Mr. Gil. | 我想告诉吉尔叔叔的 |
[37:37] | I know you did. | 我知道 |
[37:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:56] | I got to say, you guys are the best squad I’ve ever worked with. | 我得承认 你们是我的最佳共事搭档 |
[38:00] | We do make a pretty good team. | 我们确实是最棒的专案小组 |
[38:02] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[38:03] | I wouldn’t celebrate just yet. | 建议你们不要庆祝了 |
[38:05] | – What do you mean? – Gil’s innocent. | -为什么 -吉尔无罪 |
[38:08] | Shawn Leighton set the fire. | 是肖恩·莱顿放的火 |
[38:09] | – Gloria’s kid? – Yup. | -格洛里亚的儿子吗 -没错 |
[38:11] | He wakes up, | 他当时醒来 |
[38:12] | his babysitter’s gone, mom’s not home, | 发现保姆走了 妈妈不在家 |
[38:14] | he’s cold. And so he freaks out. | 还特别冷 他就慌了 |
[38:16] | Walks out into the hallway, finds a trashcan | 他走到过道 看到了一个垃圾桶 |
[38:19] | and decides he’s going to make a campfire to keep warm. | 决定自己生篝火取暖 |
[38:21] | All of a sudden now, up go the flames, | 突然 火苗窜了起来 |
[38:24] | he runs back into the apartment, gets trapped | 他逃回屋内被困住了 |
[38:25] | and he wouldn’t be here today, if it wasn’t for Gil. | 要不是吉尔救了他 他已经不在人世 |
[38:29] | – Wow. How did you figure that out? – Legos. | -你是怎么想出来的 -乐高积木 |
[38:34] | – Laura. – She didn’t even break a sweat, man. | -是劳拉 -她简直不费吹灰之力啊 |
[38:37] | What? | 什么 |
[38:39] | To Laura. | 敬劳拉 |
[38:40] | To Laura. | 敬劳拉 |
[38:46] | You are free to go, Mr. Carter. | 你可以走了 卡特先生 |
[38:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:48] | And, uh, what’s gonna happen to Shawn? | 肖恩会怎么样呢 |
[38:50] | Well, I spoke to family court. | 我咨询了家庭法院 |
[38:52] | Because Kevin Park’s death was an accident, | 因为凯文·帕克的死亡是意外 |
[38:53] | there will be no charges. | 所以肖恩不会被起诉 |
[38:55] | And Gloria? | 那格洛里亚呢 |
[38:56] | Social Service is gonna find her a new home, | 社会福利院会给她安置新家 |
[38:58] | help with childcare, | 帮忙照看小孩 |
[38:59] | and set her up with what she needs to start over. | 帮助她重新开始生活 |
[39:02] | That’s great. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢你们 |
[39:04] | Actually, it was all Detective Diamond’s doing. | 其实都是戴蒙德警探的功劳 |
[39:08] | Teamwork. | 是团队合作啦 |
[39:10] | Uh, let me get you a ride home. | 我送你回家吧 |
[39:15] | It sort of was all you. | 基本都是你的功劳啊 |
[39:18] | That’s nice of you to say. | 谢谢你这么说 |
[39:21] | Listen, I know that you were just trying to do your job. | 我知道你只是想干好自己本职工作 |
[39:25] | I’m sorry if I was out of line about your very, very lovely boots. | 我在此道歉 如果我冒犯了你这双美靴 |
[39:30] | I’m glad you like them. | 谢谢你喜欢它们 |
[39:33] | For the record, | 言归正传 |
[39:36] | you were right, kind of. | 你说得没错 |
[39:38] | I was trying to make an impression. On you. | 我确实想要出风头 引你注意 |
[39:42] | – Whoa. I didn’t see that coming. – Not like that. Um… | -没料到有这出啊 -不是那种意思 |
[39:47] | I’ve only been dumped once in my life. | 我这辈子只被甩过一次 |
[39:51] | For you. And the idea of coming in here | 是因为你 一想到要来这里 |
[39:53] | and meeting the great Laura Diamond. | 会一会劳拉·戴蒙德 |
[39:56] | I was so intimidated, I changed my clothes five times. | 我就特别紧张 还换了五次衣服 |
[39:59] | Wow. I’m oddly flattered, I think. | 这真是让我受宠若惊啊 |
[40:05] | No. I’m definitely flattered. Thank you. | 非常荣幸 谢谢你 |
[40:08] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[40:14] | I wasn’t going to ask this, but, um… | 我本来不想问的 |
[40:18] | since the case is closed, and you and I had this little talk, | 既然结案了 我们之间也聊过了 |
[40:21] | I think I can go there. | 我觉得可以问了 |
[40:23] | Go where, exactly? | 问什么 |
[40:24] | You said you didn’t mind. | 你说过你不介意 |
[40:26] | I mean, you and Jake, you’re… | 毕竟你和杰克… |
[40:28] | God, no. We’re over, finished, kaput. | 我跟他彻底掰了 断了 |
[40:32] | Great. | 太好了 |
[40:34] | Because I’d be lying if I didn’t admit that | 因为我要是说我对他没感觉 |
[40:36] | I still have feelings for the guy. | 那我就是在说谎了 |
[40:38] | But if I would be getting in the way of something… | 但是不知道我会不会妨碍到你们 |
[40:41] | No! No, no. | 不不不 绝对不会 |
[40:45] | – Go for it. – Okay. | -快去吧 -好吧 |
[40:48] | Ooh-ho. My bad. | 哈哈 宝刀未老 |
[40:50] | Going for it. | 那我去啦 |
[40:52] | – I’ll see you around? – Sure. | -回头再见 -好的 |
[41:15] | Hey, guys! Just come here, just a second. | 各位过来一下 很快就好 |
[41:24] | Go back and play. | 回去玩吧 |
[41:26] | Looks good, Laura. | 不错嘛 劳拉 |
[41:31] | Gotta say, none of us in the PTA thought you could pull it off. | 我得说 家教会的人本来都认为你搞不定 |
[41:34] | Well, the PTA’s got nothing on the NYPD. | 家教会可别想小看纽约警察局 |
[41:40] | Come here, guys! | 快来玩吧 |