时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Thank you. Reynaldo! | 谢谢 雷纳尔多 |
[00:23] | Detective. | 警探 |
[00:24] | Hit and run. Died on impact. | 肇事逃逸 当场死亡 |
[00:27] | No wallet. No ID. | 身上没钱包 没身份证 |
[00:28] | Just once, uld a victim carry | 就不能给警察省点力气吗 |
[00:30] | at least a library card? | 哪怕带张图书证呢 |
[00:32] | Maybe he was robbed. | 可能他被抢劫了 |
[00:35] | I don’t think a thief would have left this behind. | 要是被抢劫他身上怎么还会有这个 |
[00:39] | Okay, so, no tire marks, | 好 没有轮胎印迹 |
[00:42] | so our driver either fell asleep at the wheel | 所以肇事司机要么开着车睡着了 |
[00:44] | or we’re looking at… | 要么这就是一起… |
[00:45] | Intentional vehicular homicide. | 蓄意开车杀人案 |
[00:47] | Anything to work with? School books? IPod? | 有什么线索吗 课本 音乐播放器 |
[00:51] | Only thing in his bag was a set of keys | 他的包里就只有一串钥匙 |
[00:53] | and some very kind bud. | 还有些花苞 |
[00:56] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[00:56] | – Marijuana. – “Kind bud”? | -大麻 -还”花苞” |
[00:59] | Is that what the kids are calling it these days? | 现在孩子都管大麻叫这个了吗 |
[01:01] | That’s what the kids have always called it. | 孩子一直都这么叫 |
[01:03] | I knew that. | 我知道 |
[01:04] | And $1,500, all hundreds. | 还有一千五现金 全是百元大钞 |
[01:06] | Oh, the plot thickens. | 这下有意思了 |
[01:09] | That’s a lot of walking-around money for a teenager. | 一个青少年不会有这么多零花钱吧 |
[01:13] | Unless the teenager was a drug dealer | 除非这个青少年是个毒贩子 |
[01:14] | taken out in a turf war. | 在争夺地盘时被人干掉了 |
[01:16] | Is that what that famous Diamond gut tells you? | 这就是传说中的戴蒙德式直觉吗 |
[01:19] | I’m going to leave my gut out of this one. | 这次我就不动用我的直觉了 |
[01:22] | Stomach’s still queasy | 我肚子还难受着呢 |
[01:23] | from the bacon, egg and cheese I scarfed. | 就因为吃了那些培根鸡蛋奶酪什么的 |
[01:25] | Speaking of scarfing, | 说到吃 |
[01:27] | how was your date with food-truck Tony last night? | 昨晚你跟开餐车的托尼约会如何 |
[01:31] | You take out, or did he deliver? | 是你叫的外卖 还是他主动送上门 |
[01:34] | Wait a minute, how did you even know | 等等 你怎么知道 |
[01:35] | that I had a date last night? | 我昨晚约会了 |
[01:36] | Are you having me followed? | 你找人跟踪我了吗 |
[01:38] | It’s hardly worth the trouble considering, | 我才不会去费那个劲 |
[01:39] | and just ask the grumpy, old babysitter. | 只要问问那个暴脾气的老保姆就行了 |
[01:43] | Of course, my father. | 对啊 我老爸 |
[01:45] | Benedict Arnold Diamond, | 本尼迪克特·阿诺德·戴蒙德 |
[01:48] | your source on the inside. | 你打入我内部的线人 |
[01:49] | What’d it cost you? | 你用什么收买的他 |
[01:50] | Just a, uh, gift card from Bagel World. | 就是百吉饼世界的一张礼品卡 |
[01:52] | The man sure loves his everything flagels. | 免费的东西他都爱 |
[01:54] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[01:55] | My date went fine, thank you very much. | 我的约会很顺利 谢谢关心 |
[01:58] | Better than fine. | 非常顺利 |
[01:59] | I’m so sorry to interrupt this super-awkward moment. | 抱歉打扰了你们这么尴尬的时刻 |
[02:02] | Um, prints came back. | 指纹找到匹配结果了 |
[02:03] | Hit-and-run victim is Miguel Santos, | 肇事逃逸被害者叫米格尔·桑托斯 |
[02:05] | 17, of Greenpoint. | 17岁 家住绿点区 |
[02:07] | Arrested for tagging when he was 12. | 他12岁时因胡乱涂鸦被捕 |
[02:09] | Dad’s on his way in. | 他爸爸在来的路上 |
[02:10] | – School record? – Miguel hadn’t shown up | -学校记录呢 -从去年五月起米格尔 |
[02:11] | to Van Wyck High School since last May. | 就没在范威克高中露过面了 |
[02:13] | How does a kid not show up to school | 孩子不去学校上学 |
[02:15] | without a parent going ballistic? | 家长不会生气吗 |
[02:20] | Who would do that to Miguel? | 谁对米格尔下此毒手 |
[02:22] | How well did you know your son, Mr. Santos? | 您了解您儿子吗 桑托斯先生 |
[02:24] | I know him like… | 我对他的了解… |
[02:25] | like he’s etched in mi corazon. | 就是他会永远在我心中 |
[02:27] | – You understand, Detective? – Si, si. | -你懂吗 警探 -懂 |
[02:54] | – What? – And he hasn’t been to school since May. | -什么 -从去年五月他就不去上学了 |
[02:55] | That’s impossible. They would’ve notified me. | 不可能 要是这样学校肯定会通知我的 |
[02:58] | I believe they did. Isn’t this your signature? | 他们通知了 这是你的签名吗 |
[03:03] | Yeah. | 是 |
[03:04] | Well, he… He gives me things to sign from school, | 他…他拿学校的东西让我签字 |
[03:06] | you know, permission slips, and I… | 同意书之类的 |
[03:09] | Working two jobs, I don’t always have time to read through them. | 我做两份工作 偶尔会没时间看内容 |
[03:11] | Mr. Santos, we believe | 桑托斯先生 我们觉得 |
[03:13] | that Miguel could have been selling drugs, | 米格尔生前可能在贩毒 |
[03:15] | – and that’s why he was killed. – No! | -他是因此被害的 -不可能 |
[03:17] | – Mr… – No! Miguel was a good kid! | -先生 -米格尔是个好孩子 |
[03:20] | Maybe he was a good kid that got into some bad things. | 好孩子也会掺和不好的事 |
[03:23] | – Those aren’t his. – What? | -那不是他的 -什么 |
[03:24] | These keys are not his. Look, I know my son, okay? | 这些钥匙不是他的 我了解我儿子 |
[03:30] | I know him. | 我了解他 |
[03:31] | And maybe we didn’t have time to talk all the time, | 也许我们没时间经常谈心 |
[03:33] | but he was a good, decent boy. | 但他真的是个好孩子 |
[03:37] | Sir, I was raised in a single-parent home, | 先生 我也是在单亲家庭长大的 |
[03:41] | and my mother, she was on me | 我母亲 管得我很紧 |
[03:43] | about eating my vegetables, | 让我吃蔬菜 |
[03:44] | getting good grades, but you know what, | 让我好好学习 但是 |
[03:47] | she was a 5th-grade teacher in Brooklyn | 她是布鲁克林一个学校的五年级老师 |
[03:49] | and we lived in the Bronx. | 而我们住布朗克斯 |
[03:51] | There were a lot of things that I got into | 我有很多事 |
[03:52] | that she never knew about. | 她从不知道 |
[03:54] | Sometimes, kids keep secrets | 有时孩子会有事 |
[03:56] | from the people they love the most. | 瞒着自己最爱的人 |
[03:58] | Is it possible that, maybe, that’s what happened here? | 所以有没有可能 就是我说的这么回事 |
[04:02] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[04:05] | Okay, info from Narcotics places Miguel’s body squarely | 好 缉毒部确认米格尔的尸体所在处 |
[04:09] | in Trinitario gang territory. | 正好是特立尼达帮派的地盘 |
[04:12] | Did they say if Trinitario is active in the sale of kind bud? | 他们有没有说特立尼达现在是否在贩卖”花苞” |
[04:14] | – Yeah. – Extremely active. | -是 -而且非常活跃 |
[04:16] | Well, at the DEA, we call it cannabis. | 不过我们缉毒局管它叫cannabis[大麻] |
[04:18] | Alejandro, to what do we owe the pleasure? | 亚历山卓 有何贵干 |
[04:21] | I was up in Vice, | 我去缉捕队有事 |
[04:22] | thought I’d swing by, and say, “Hey”. | 就顺路过来打声招呼 |
[04:26] | I’ll let you two do… Whatever. | 那你们…随便吧 |
[04:30] | Trinitarios work the area from Battery Park City to 34th Street. | 特立尼达的地盘是从炮台公园到34街 |
[04:33] | Thanks for the intel. | 谢谢你的情报 |
[04:34] | I’m glad you stopped by. | 很高兴你能过来看我 |
[04:35] | Are you and the captain still not together? | 你和警监还没和好吗 |
[04:39] | Last time I checked. | 当然没有 |
[04:41] | So, does that mean | 这么说的话 |
[04:43] | it’s safe to inquire if you’re free for dinner some time? | 我是不是可以约你一起吃晚餐呢 |
[04:46] | – Are you asking me out? – I am. | -你是在约我吗 -是的 |
[04:49] | I’m kinda seeing someone. | 我现在有对象了 |
[04:52] | What took you so long? | 你怎么才来约我 |
[04:54] | I wanted to a while back, but, um… | 我之前就想追你 但… |
[05:00] | Jake called you off? | 杰克阻止了你吗 |
[05:01] | Something like that. Exactly like that. | 差不多吧 就是这么回事 |
[05:04] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[05:05] | Okay, so you cleared that up? | 好了 两位聊完了吗 |
[05:07] | Where do we find the Trinitarios? | 要去哪找特立尼达 |
[05:09] | Most recent intel puts the gang’s headquarters | 据最新情报显示 帮派的总部 |
[05:11] | at a laundromat in Spanish Harlem. | 在哈林区西班牙人聚居地的一家洗衣店 |
[05:13] | – All right. I’ll go. – Oh, perfect! | -好的 我现在就去 -正好 |
[05:16] | You can’t go empty-handed. | 空手去可不好 |
[05:18] | Here, take these for me. | 帮我把这些拿去洗了 |
[05:21] | You keep dirty laundry in your desk? | 你把脏衣服放在办工桌的抽屉里吗 |
[05:23] | Sometimes, I spill on things. | 我有时会不小心洒到衣服上嘛 |
[05:24] | Where should I keep them? Your desk? | 不然要放在哪 你抽屉里吗 |
[05:29] | – I should get back to my file. – Of course. | -我得继续看文件了 -好的 |
[05:34] | – Good luck with your case. – Thanks. | -祝你办案顺利 -谢谢 |
[05:39] | Bad luck with your sort of boyfriend. | 祝你和小男朋友一点都不顺利 |
[05:41] | I’m holding out hope. | 我还没放弃呢 |
[05:50] | Just give me one second. Dropping something off. | 我一会就好 顺路办点事 |
[05:54] | Okay. Excuse me. | 好的 不好意思 |
[05:56] | Which one of these machines has a cold-rinse option, | 哪台机器有冷水洗衣功能 |
[05:58] | I would hate for my blouses to lose their shape. | 我可不想让衣服给洗变形了 |
[06:03] | Are you not speaking because you don’t speak English, | 你不说话是因为不会讲英文 |
[06:05] | or because you don’t speak laundry? | 还是因为你对洗衣服一窍不通 |
[06:08] | Wow, you would suck as a Walmart greeter. | 你肯定不适合当沃尔玛的导购员 |
[06:11] | Is there a manager here, stone-face? | 经理在吗 死鱼脸 |
[06:15] | You should take your business elsewhere, booha. | 你还是到别处洗去吧 小妞 |
[06:18] | Aw, you did that. | 你居然敢亮这个 |
[06:20] | What? | 什么 |
[06:21] | I think you have me mistaken for someone who’s not a cop. | 我想你误会了 以为我不是个警察 |
[06:24] | – Go! Go! – Towards you. | -快跑 快 -朝你那去了 |
[06:31] | Police! Don’t move! | 警察 站住 |
[06:57] | It’s me again, busting your ass. | 还是我 被老娘抓住了吧 |
[07:12] | From the way you ran away from me, | 从你拼命逃跑的样子看来 |
[07:14] | I am guessing you know something | 关于米格尔·桑托斯被谋杀一案 |
[07:17] | about the murder of Miguel Santos. | 你应该知道些什么吧 |
[07:21] | – Miguel’s dead? – Don’t play me, Carlos. | -米格尔死了吗 -别糊弄我 卡洛斯 |
[07:23] | I’m not playing! | 我没糊弄你 |
[07:25] | – Damn. – Did Miguel sell for Trinitario? | -该死 -米格尔有为特立尼达贩毒吗 |
[07:27] | Nah. He hung out with some of us in middle school, | 没有 他在初中的时候和我们玩过一会 |
[07:30] | but that boy had too much brains to sling. | 但这小子聪明着呢 用不着这样 |
[07:32] | And he, like, cared about everyone, | 而且他关心所有人 |
[07:34] | even the addicts. | 瘾君子也不例外 |
[07:35] | He would’ve made a bad corner boy. | 他可不适合当贩毒的小混混 |
[07:37] | Heart and brains. Sounds like he had a future. | 善良聪明 看来他大有前途 |
[07:39] | More than most of us. Any of us. | 比我们所有人都有前途 |
[07:42] | Then how do you explain this? | 那你怎么解释这个 |
[07:45] | If he wasn’t dealing for your people, | 如果他没在帮你们贩毒 |
[07:47] | who was he dealing for? | 那他是给谁贩毒 |
[07:49] | That’s prime. | 这是高级货 |
[07:50] | Ain’t nobody in the 212 sellin’ bammy like that. | 212区的人可不会卖这样的好货 |
[07:53] | I’m telling you, Detective, Miguel was not running for nobody. | 我说的是实话 警探 米格尔没有贩毒 |
[07:55] | And I have a hard time believing that | 我很难相信你的话 |
[07:57] | with prime bammy and 1500 bucks staring me in the face! | 毕竟面前摆着高级大麻以及1500美金 |
[08:00] | Look, one of my boys says he runs into Miguel once in a while… | 好吧 我有个小弟说偶尔能碰见米格尔 |
[08:04] | Now we’re getting somewhere. | 这才像话嘛 |
[08:05] | but he didn’t say nothing about him slinging! | 但他可没说他也在卖大麻 |
[08:09] | Where did he run into him exactly? | 他在什么地方碰见米格尔 |
[08:11] | City Center Ice Rink. | 市中心的溜冰场 |
[08:15] | So what? Miguel came in here to develop a customer base? | 所以米格尔是来这里发展客户群的吗 |
[08:18] | Everyone has a dream. | 每个人都有自己的梦想 |
[08:19] | Maybe Miguel’s also involved hockey. | 也许冰球是米格尔的梦想 |
[08:23] | Yeah, or hockey was a cover-up. | 或者 冰球只是个幌子 |
[08:25] | Victor said he didn’t recognize Miguel’s keys, | 维克多也说了他不认得米格尔的钥匙 |
[08:27] | which makes sense if this is where the kid kept the stash. | 如果他把货藏在这里 一切都能说通了 |
[08:30] | Agreed. Any one of these could be a locker | 同意 这里的其中一个柜子里 |
[08:32] | full of laughing grass. | 可能满是”笑草” |
[08:35] | You looked up weed nicknames online, didn’t you? | 你上网查了大麻的代称对吧 |
[08:37] | – No. – Yeah, you did. | -才没有 -你肯定查了 |
[08:39] | I did not. | 才没查呢 |
[08:40] | Meredith told me Alejandro was sniffing around the precinct. | 梅雷迪思说亚历山卓之前来过 |
[08:44] | Are you trying to impress him with a little hipster druggy lingo? | 你是想用吸毒嬉皮士的行话让他另眼相看么 |
[08:47] | Okay, maybe I did a incy-wincy little Google search. | 好吧 也许我上网小查了一番 |
[08:52] | Boom! | 找到了 |
[08:54] | – Come to mama. – Let’s see what we got. | -让本宫瞧瞧 -看看找出来什么 |
[08:59] | All right. | 好勒 |
[09:00] | No stash. | 没有藏货 |
[09:03] | Calculus, Physics… | 微积分 物理 |
[09:05] | All the books you’d think would be in his backpack. | 这些书应该在他背包里才对 |
[09:08] | Look at this. Wendsworth Academy? | 瞧瞧这队服 旺兹沃思学院 |
[09:11] | Looks like our kid was going to school after all. | 看来这孩子还是去上学了 |
[09:13] | Well, not just any school. | 这可不是一般的学校 |
[09:14] | The snobbiest private school in all of New York. | 这可是纽约最牛逼轰轰的私立学校 |
[09:17] | Oh, Miguel Santos. Yeah, I know him. Great kid. | 米格尔·桑托斯 我认识他 是个好孩子 |
[09:20] | Always with “Sirs” And “Pleases” And “Thank yous”. | 特别有礼貌 总是说你好啊谢谢什么的 |
[09:22] | How long has he been coming here? | 他来这里有多久了 |
[09:23] | Since the school year started. | 开学就过来了 |
[09:24] | Wendsworth Academy school year? | 旺兹沃思学院开学吗 |
[09:26] | Yeah. It’s his first year. | 是的 他是一年级新生 |
[09:27] | He’s the starting goalie on the hockey team. | 他是冰球队的主力队员 |
[09:29] | Great stick skills. The Ivies are all over the kid. | 球技高超 常青藤的球探可想要这小子了 |
[09:32] | It must have been quite a coup | 旺兹沃思学院把他招进来 |
[09:33] | for Wendsworth Academy to recruit him. | 可是招对了 绝对赚翻了 |
[09:35] | Serious coup. | 绝对赚翻了 |
[09:36] | He’s going to lead them to the Tri-State Championships next week. | 他会带领学校打进洲际冠军赛 |
[09:39] | Have you seen his father down here? | 你有见他父亲来过学校吗 |
[09:41] | No, I would like to though. | 没有 不过我挺想见见他父亲 |
[09:42] | A kid like that, he’s raised right, you know? | 这样的好孩子 肯定教养有方 |
[09:45] | I do. | 我明白 |
[09:47] | Thanks for your help. | 感谢帮忙 |
[09:50] | Why would the kid hide | 为什么这孩子 |
[09:51] | all that success from his dad? | 不把自己的成就告诉他爸呢 |
[09:54] | Years back the Wendsworth Academy hockey coach | 几年前 旺兹沃思学院的曲棍球教练 |
[09:56] | approached me about recruiting Miguel. | 找我谈过要招募米格尔 |
[09:58] | – So you knew? – But I said no. | -原来你知情 -但我拒绝了 |
[10:00] | – Coach offer a scholarship? – Full ride. | -教练提出给奖学金了吗 -全额奖学金 |
[10:03] | I’m taking Miguel knew about that too. | 米格尔应该也知道吧 |
[10:05] | He must have gone behind my back. | 他一定是背着我答应了 |
[10:06] | Respectfully, Mr. Santos, I can’t say that I blame him. | 恕我直言 桑托斯先生 这也不能怪他 |
[10:09] | I mean for a kid like Miguel, or a kid like I was, | 像米格尔那样的孩子 或是我这样的孩子 |
[10:11] | graduating from Wendsworth Academy, | 从旺兹沃思学院毕业 |
[10:13] | it’s like a ticket to a golden future. | 简直像通往金色未来的门票 |
[10:15] | Maybe, if he stayed healthy. | 可他得健健康康的 |
[10:17] | Where are you going with this? | 这话怎么说 |
[10:18] | Big-money schools like this, | 像这种有钱学校 |
[10:20] | they’re ruthless when it comes to scholarship athletes. | 对奖学金运动员都很无情 |
[10:23] | Years back, there was a kid, Julio Martin, a soccer player, | 几年前有个叫胡里奥·马丁的足球运动员 |
[10:26] | he tore his ACL halfway through his junior year, | 高二的时候前交叉韧带撕裂 |
[10:28] | his scholarship was revoked. | 奖学金就被取消了 |
[10:30] | That doesn’t sound right. | 应该不会这样吧 |
[10:31] | Why are you defending that place for, Detective? | 你为什么要维护那种学校 警探 |
[10:34] | I’m not defending anyone. | 我没维护任何人 |
[10:41] | How could I know so little about my boy? | 我怎么这么不了解自己的孩子 |
[10:45] | Oh, my God, look at these. | 天哪 看看这些 |
[10:49] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[10:50] | Let me guess, food-truck Tony. | 我猜猜 那个托尼送来的吧 |
[10:54] | Well, you can’t take the time to chew. | 没时间让你慢慢咀嚼了 |
[10:57] | This is me chewing. | 我就要慢慢咀嚼 |
[10:58] | You know what these are? God in brownie form. | 知道这些是什么吗 上帝化作了布朗尼 |
[11:01] | No. If that were the case, it’d be fat-free. | 不 如果是这样的话 就不会有脂肪了 |
[11:03] | If they’re that good, I’ll try one. | 真这么好吃的话 我也试一个 |
[11:05] | Stop spying on me and we’ll talk. | 别再偷偷查我 到那时再说 |
[11:07] | So, Victor says that Miguel | 维克多说米格尔 |
[11:08] | was heavily recruited by Wendsworth Academy | 受到旺兹沃思学院重金礼聘 |
[11:10] | to go play hockey, but Victor wouldn’t let him go. | 去打曲棍球 但维克多不让他去 |
[11:13] | He said that he didn’t trust the school to do right by his son. | 他说他不相信学校会善待他的儿子 |
[11:16] | Yeah, these prep schools can be pretty hardcore. | 是啊 这些预备学校有时还挺冷血的 |
[11:18] | Uh, you think? | 可不是 |
[11:19] | Junior year at Fieldstone, my choral nemesis | 在菲尔斯顿的高二 合唱队的竞争对手 |
[11:22] | Stacy “Nosejob” Phillips | 史黛西·”假鼻子”·菲利普斯 |
[11:24] | sabotaged my Pippin audition | 破坏了我的皮平试镜 |
[11:25] | by substituting my Corner of | 她用《只是没有时间》的乐谱 |
[11:27] | the Sky sheet music with Just No Time At All. | 换掉了我本来要唱的《天空一角》 |
[11:30] | Your point? | 重点是 |
[11:32] | Oh, brownie high. Sorry. | 布朗尼吃多了 不好意思 |
[11:34] | Point is, these schools condition the kids | 重点是 这些学校让孩子们 |
[11:35] | to compete for every test score, grade, award, | 竞争每一次考试成绩 等级 奖励 |
[11:38] | you name it. | 什么都比 |
[11:39] | They might even compete for cornering the doobage market. | 他们也许还会竞争垄断毒品市场 |
[11:41] | I was having the exact same thought. | 我就是这么想的 |
[11:43] | Miguel is now dealing to his new fancy friends, | 米格尔在向他有钱的新朋友贩毒 |
[11:45] | so whoever the supplier was before him, | 所以在他之前的供货人 |
[11:47] | has to take out the competition. | 得除掉竞争对手 |
[11:49] | That kid from the laundromat, | 自助洗衣店的那个孩子 |
[11:50] | Carlos, said that Miguel wasn’t dealing. | 卡洛斯说米格尔没在贩毒 |
[11:51] | Well, forgive me if I don’t take a gang member’s word for it. | 原谅我不信一个黑帮成员说的话 |
[11:54] | Theory’s plausible. | 还挺有道理的 |
[11:55] | Why don’t you take a trip over and start with the principal? | 你去趟学校找校长谈谈吧 |
[11:58] | The way these privileged places work, | 以这些有钱人地方的办事方式 |
[12:00] | we’re not going to get anywhere. | 我们什么都问不出来的 |
[12:01] | We take one step on that campus, | 我们去学校问话 |
[12:03] | and every single student, teacher and administrator | 每一位学生 老师和行政人员 |
[12:06] | will lawyer up whether we’re talking about murder, | 都会叫上律师 不论我们问的是凶杀案 |
[12:08] | or an overdue library book. | 还是图书馆一本过期未还的书 |
[12:09] | So we shouldn’t even try? | 连试都不试一下吗 |
[12:11] | I hate it when mommy and daddy fight. | 真讨厌爸妈吵架 |
[12:12] | – Max, walk away. – On it. | -麦克斯 走开 -喳 |
[12:14] | Maybe we locate some Wendsworth Academy parents first. | 也许我们可以先锁定一些旺兹沃思学院的家长 |
[12:19] | Attack it from a different angle. | 从另一个角度进攻 |
[12:20] | Or we could take the captain’s orders | 或者我们可以听警监的 |
[12:24] | and talk to the principal. | 去跟校长谈谈 |
[12:26] | Or I’ll just go. | 就我去吧 |
[12:47] | Athletics are an important component of Wendsworth Academy. | 体育运动是旺兹沃思学院的重要组成部分 |
[12:49] | But guiding students to be | 但引导学生在社会上 |
[12:50] | ethical citizens of the world is our ultimate goal. | 做个有道德的人才是我们的最终目标 |
[12:53] | And Miguel was a shining light in that regard. | 在这方面 米格尔做得非常出色 |
[12:56] | So, then I’m certain you can understand, Ms. Collinsworth, | 那你一定明白 柯林斯沃斯女士 |
[12:58] | why we need access to his school record. | 我们为什么要查他的学校记录 |
[13:00] | I can, Detective. | 我明白 警探 |
[13:02] | But unfortunately we have a strict confidentiality policy | 但不幸的是 为了保护学生 |
[13:05] | in order to protect our students. | 我们有一套严格的保密政策 |
[13:07] | You’ll have to speak with our legal representation. | 你得跟我们的法律代表谈谈 |
[13:09] | You can tie me up for a day, or two. | 你可以拖我一天两天 |
[13:12] | I’m only gonna come back with a warrant. | 但我会拿着搜查令来的 |
[13:14] | A boy is dead, | 一个男孩死了 |
[13:15] | a father lost his son. | 一位父亲失去了儿子 |
[13:16] | A father who had no idea | 而这位父亲完全不知道 |
[13:18] | his son was even enrolled in this school. | 自己的儿子进入了你这所学校 |
[13:20] | He deserves answers. | 他应该得到答案 |
[13:21] | I apologize. | 抱歉 |
[13:23] | But we simply don’t cut corners | 但事关我校的名誉 |
[13:25] | when it comes to protecting our reputation. | 我们不会让人走捷径 |
[13:29] | – Am I keeping you? – In fact, you are. | -我耽误你了吗 -是的 |
[13:30] | I have to address a prospective parent-tour group. | 我得去接待一个展望未来父母参观团 |
[13:34] | You can let yourself out. | 你请自便 |
[13:43] | You called it. Plan B. | 你说对了 换B计划 |
[13:45] | Our students’ achievements are undeniable. | 我校学生的成就是无可争辩的 |
[13:49] | And your children’s achievements | 而你们孩子的成就 |
[13:51] | will also be undeniable. | 也将无可争辩 |
[13:53] | I invite you tonight | 今晚我邀请你们 |
[13:54] | to our annual gala | 出席我校年度晚会 |
[13:55] | to meet our parents and faculty. | 见见我们的家长和教职员工 |
[13:57] | You will walk away inspired. | 你们一定会深受鼓舞 |
[14:01] | I’m pleased to introduce your tour guide, Tracy Dunn. | 很荣幸向各位介绍我们的导游 翠西·邓恩 |
[14:04] | Tracy is homecoming queen, class president | 翠西是返校节王后 班长 |
[14:08] | and has already been accepted early admission to Princeton. | 她还被普林斯顿大学提前录取了 |
[14:12] | Ick. | 恶心 |
[14:13] | The student lounge/cafe is a social gathering spot | 学生休闲室/咖啡厅是平时休闲聊天的场所 |
[14:17] | and, bonus, completely delish. | 而且 非常美味 |
[14:19] | The smoothie bar to your right also serves as an espresso bar | 你们右边的冰沙吧每天也出售咖啡 |
[14:23] | daily until second period. | 直到第二节课结束 |
[14:25] | Please help yourself to a sample. | 请各位品尝一下吧 |
[14:28] | – Hi, Spencer. – Hey, babe. | -史宾塞 -宝贝 |
[14:32] | – Boyfriend. – Oh, score. | -我男朋友 -真好 |
[14:36] | This school is amazing. | 这所学校太棒了 |
[14:38] | I’m just… wow! | 我简直… |
[14:41] | U.S. News & World Report said | 《美国新闻和世界报告》上说 |
[14:42] | that we’d be in the top 15 universities in the world | 如果我们是一所大学的话 |
[14:45] | – if we were a university. – You know, I believe that. | -会是世界十五强 -我相信 |
[14:48] | I have just got to get my sons into this school. | 我一定要让我儿子们进这所学校 |
[14:52] | Hi, Tracy. | 翠西 |
[14:57] | Listen, just between you and me… | 私下说点事 |
[15:01] | my boys had a little problem last year. | 我的儿子们去年出了点事 |
[15:08] | Are there kids here who are into that? | 这里有没有谁喜欢弄那个 |
[15:11] | I just wanna be sure to tell my two tokers who to stay away from. | 我只是想让我的两个儿子知道该远离谁 |
[15:25] | He looks like a guy who could score some blue-ribbon Marley. | 他挺像能弄到上等”马力”的人 |
[15:28] | Oh, that’s slang for marijuana. | 这是大麻的黑话 |
[15:32] | Phillip Johansson. | 菲利普·约翰逊 |
[15:34] | He gets medical grade Marley. | 他能弄到医用级”马力” |
[15:37] | So, I’ve heard. | 我听说的 |
[15:39] | Everybody, come with me to finish the tour. | 各位 请跟我继续参观 |
[15:50] | I heard from, someone | 我从某人那听说 |
[15:53] | that you’re the guy to see about herbal relief. | 你能弄到某种草药 |
[15:56] | No idea what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说什么 |
[15:58] | Something tells me that | 我觉得如果你能 |
[15:59] | you’d be really fun to share that relief with. | 分享一下那种草药的话会很有趣的 |
[16:03] | You say fun… | 你所说的有趣… |
[16:04] | I’m a woman with bad intentions | 我是个有不良企图的女人 |
[16:07] | and even worse moral compass. | 而且道德感也很差 |
[16:10] | Did you see The Graduate? | 你看过《毕业生》吗 |
[16:12] | Well, how do I know you’re not a narc? | 我怎么知道你是不是缉毒警 |
[16:13] | Have you ever seen 21 Jump Street? | 你看过《龙虎少年队》吗 |
[16:17] | I promise I’m no narc. | 我发誓我不是缉毒警 |
[16:21] | How about an overworked, underpaid mom? | 我是过度劳累 收入很低的母亲 |
[16:25] | And I’ll help you out, if you know what I mean. | 我也能帮到你 你懂的 |
[16:41] | – 40 bucks. – That’s outrageous! | -40块 -太离谱了吧 |
[16:43] | Since when has a dime bag gone up 400%? | 什么时候钱贬值了四倍 |
[16:47] | – Inflation, babe. – Busted, babe. | -通货膨胀 宝贝 -抓到你了 宝贝 |
[16:50] | – You said you weren’t a narc. – Yeah. | -你不是说你不是缉毒警吗 -确实 |
[16:53] | – Homicide. – I’m calling my lawyer. | -凶案组刑警 -我要找律师 |
[16:55] | Good, then we can sit down | 好啊 那我们就坐下 |
[16:56] | – and we can all talk about Miguel Santos. – What about him? | -谈谈米格尔·桑托斯 -他怎么了 |
[16:59] | Where were you two nights ago when he was killed? | 两天前他被杀的晚上你在哪 |
[17:00] | Home, probably playing Xbox with my brother. | 在家 可能在跟我弟弟打游戏机 |
[17:02] | Doesn’t prove you weren’t involved. | 并不能证明此事与你无关 |
[17:05] | What happened? He started selling and infringe on your territory? | 怎么回事 他到你的地盘上卖货了吗 |
[17:07] | Miguel Santos selling bud? No way. | 米格尔·桑托斯卖毒品 不可能 |
[17:10] | That kid was as straight arrow as it comes. He didn’t even smoke. | 那孩子很正直 他连烟都不抽 |
[17:12] | – How do you know? – They drug-test all the athletes here. | -你怎么知道 -这里的运动员都要药检 |
[17:15] | If they didn’t, I’d be making twice of what I’m pulling in. | 要是不药检的话 我的收入就能翻番了 |
[17:18] | – Most of ’em drink. – Miguel too? | -他们大多数都喝酒 -米格尔也是吗 |
[17:20] | Maybe. Would explain that rookie sexting thing. | 可能 怪不得会发那种骚扰短信 |
[17:23] | What was that? | 什么事 |
[17:24] | I heard he got busted for harassing some girl with texts. | 我听说他被逮到用短信骚扰女生 |
[17:27] | He was on school probation for a week or so. | 他要留校察看一周左右 |
[17:29] | I’ll look into that. | 我会去查的 |
[17:32] | In the meantime, I am flushing every ounce of kuhubie you have | 同时 我会用警局的马桶 |
[17:35] | down the precinct toilet and if I hear that you’re selling again | 把你的货都冲掉 如果我再知道你贩毒 |
[17:37] | you’re going to need an entire team of lawyers | 你将需要一整队的律师帮你打官司 |
[17:39] | to keep you out of jail. | 才能不进监狱 |
[17:43] | Hey. I thought we had a vibe going. | 我还觉得咱俩挺来电 |
[17:45] | Say no to drugs, Phillip. It’s warping your senses. | 远离毒品吧 菲利普 你的感官受影响了 |
[17:54] | – Talk to me. – Miguel Santos | -说说吧 -米格尔·桑托斯 |
[17:56] | recently got into some kind of trouble that put him on probation. | 最近惹了什么麻烦 被留校察看了 |
[17:59] | – Any idea why? – Possibly drinking, | -知道为什么吗 -可能是酗酒 |
[18:00] | but my source was unreliable to say the least. | 不过我的消息来源不太可靠 |
[18:03] | Well, we need some reliable sources. | 可我们需要可靠的消息 |
[18:05] | – Way ahead of you. – What’s the Diamond plan? | -早就想好了 -你有什么戴氏计划 |
[18:07] | Dust off your tux. We got a big night ahead. | 找出你的礼服 我们有晚会要参加 |
[18:16] | Why do you look so awesome, Daddy? | 你怎么穿得这么帅 老爸 |
[18:19] | Can’t help it, kiddo. | 我就是这么帅 宝贝 |
[18:21] | Hey, we’re gonna be late. I thought you said 7:00. | 我们要迟到了 你不是说七点吗 |
[18:23] | Then we’ll be late. | 那我们就迟到吧 |
[18:29] | Well, look at you. | 看看你 |
[18:30] | I’ve been looking at me for the last hour, | 我已经看了自己一个小时了 |
[18:33] | tweezing the bejesus out of my eyebrows, | 拼了命地修眉毛 |
[18:37] | and a few other places that I won’t mention. | 还有几处别的地方 我就不说了 |
[18:40] | Am I ever actually gonna find out what it is that we’re doing? | 能告诉我咱俩要去干什么吗 |
[18:42] | We won’t get anything if we go back in there as police. | 如果我们以警察的身份去 什么也问不到 |
[18:46] | But as prospective parents | 但如果作为家长 |
[18:49] | at the school gala, we have complete access. | 去参加学校的庆祝会 就很有可能 |
[18:51] | – If you say so. – Oh, please. | -你说行就行 -得了吧 |
[18:53] | A gaggle of prep school moms plus alcohol equals gossip. | 一群预科学生家长加上酒精就等于八卦 |
[18:57] | And there is a caviar bar. | 而且还有鱼子酱 |
[19:00] | Okay, did you bring the prop I texted you about? | 我发短信让你带的道具带了吗 |
[19:03] | Prop, that’s what it’s been reduced to. | 道具 这都沦为道具了 |
[19:05] | – It’s all it is. – Still fits like a glove. | -就是道具 -还是很合适 |
[19:07] | How about that? You can reuse it at your next wedding. | 这样吧 你下次结婚的时候可以再用一次 |
[19:12] | – Grandpa! – Grandpa! | -外公 -外公 |
[19:14] | Boys! Hey, who is ready to party hardy? Yeah! | 小子们 准备好狂欢了吗 太棒了 |
[19:19] | – I got the entertainment. – Not happening. | -我准备了娱乐节目 -不行 |
[19:21] | Hey, I left the Dirty Harry’s at home, I think. | 我把不良游戏都留在家里了 |
[19:23] | School night, t-minus 30 minutes till brushing and bed. | 明早要上学 半个小时后刷牙睡觉 |
[19:27] | Aye-aye, Captain. Speaking of, look who’s here. | 遵命 长官 话说这位是谁 |
[19:31] | Didn’t expect this guy to be your date. | 没想到他居然是你的男伴 |
[19:32] | It’s a work thing, it’s not a date. | 是去工作 不是约会 |
[19:34] | Yeah, I took Laura’s mother on a date that wasn’t a date. | 我也带劳拉的妈妈去了不是约会的约会 |
[19:37] | Look how that ended up. | 看看后来怎么样了 |
[19:38] | Yeah, with two kids and a divorce, that sounds about right. | 生了两个孩子 然后离婚了 听上去不错 |
[19:41] | Joke away, jokester! | 你就挖苦我吧 |
[19:44] | Take it from me, | 听我说一句 |
[19:46] | you two still make one snazzy couple. | 你们俩真是男才女貌 |
[19:50] | You know what’ll be fun? Family dinner, Sunday. | 不如这样吧 周六家庭聚餐 |
[19:52] | – No. – Great. | -不行 -太好了 |
[19:55] | Family dinner, or something came up | 家庭聚会 否则就会有情况 |
[19:58] | and I cannot babysit. | 我不能帮你照顾孩子了 |
[20:00] | Oh, I have a terrible headache. | 我的头好疼 |
[20:02] | See you later, boys. | 回见了 孩儿们 |
[20:12] | 5:30 would be good for me. | 我觉得五点半正好 |
[20:14] | Okay, poker time! Tough guys, who’s dealing? | 玩扑克了孩子们 谁来发牌 |
[20:19] | – Follow my lead. – What else is new? | -按我说的来 -一如既往 |
[20:25] | Easy, cowboy. | 别得寸进尺 |
[20:27] | Just playing my part. | 只是在演好我的角色 |
[20:31] | Speaking of which, who are we? | 说起这个 我们到底是谁 |
[20:36] | Hi, Vanessa and Brooks Finley. | 你好 瓦内萨·芬利和布鲁克斯·芬利 |
[20:39] | Oh, welcome. I’m Ally Davis | 欢迎 我是艾莉·戴维斯 |
[20:42] | and I’m so sorry about Justin. | 贾斯汀的事我很遗憾 |
[20:45] | Justin? | 贾斯汀 |
[20:47] | Our son. Yes, it’s, um… | 我们儿子 是啊 |
[20:52] | It’s unspeakably painful. | 真是让人痛心疾首 |
[20:53] | But I know lots of people who are here tonight | 但我知道今晚来的很多人都写了 |
[20:55] | are early decision at Columbia | 哥伦比亚大学的志愿 |
[20:57] | and still got accepted in Spring. | 却还是在春季入了其他学校 |
[21:01] | Please. Keep him in your prayers. | 为他祈祷吧 |
[21:09] | It reminds me of when we | 这让我想起了 |
[21:11] | crashed that Persian wedding at the Plaza. | 之前去帕拉萨酒店强闯的波斯婚礼 |
[21:13] | Oh, the Hakaka affair. Killer shawarma. | 哈咔咔婚礼 烤肉卷可好吃了 |
[21:16] | Well, 11 o’clock. | 11点方向 |
[21:18] | Military posture, clip-on ties, | 军队范儿 卡夹式领带 |
[21:20] | gotta be the hockey coach. I’m moving in. | 肯定是冰球队教练 我上了 |
[21:22] | Copy that. I’ll take the Neiman Marcus huddle. | 收到 那我去搞定那堆贵妇人 |
[21:25] | but in a week, the kid was back at practice. | 但一周后 那孩子就回来训练了 |
[21:28] | Meaning Miguel was exonerated? | 也就是说米格尔被证明无罪吗 |
[21:30] | I just thank the hockey gods | 我真是感谢冰球之神 |
[21:31] | we still had a shot at the championship. | 让我们仍有机会问鼎冠军 |
[21:34] | As for exonerated, I don’t ask questions. | 至于免罪一事 我不关心 |
[21:37] | Between home and Nantucket, she rides twice a week, maybe, | 她一周往返家里和楠塔基特岛间两次 |
[21:41] | but that doesn’t mean | 但这并不意味着 |
[21:41] | that she is entitled to choose her own horse. | 她能挑选自己的坐骑 |
[21:44] | We got Sophia the Mercedes E Series | 我们给索菲亚买了梅赛德斯E系列 |
[21:46] | ’cause it’s the safest. | 因为那车型最安全 |
[21:47] | – Yes. – But, when we didn’t spring for the convertible, | -是啊 -但当我们不给买敞篷车时 |
[21:50] | it was like we were those evil Harry Potter parents. | 她看我们就像哈利·波特的坏父母一样 |
[21:54] | The Dursleys. | 德斯礼夫妇 |
[21:55] | Harry’s aunt and uncle, actually. | 他们是哈利的叔叔和婶婶 |
[22:00] | Mmm, I’m so sorry to interrupt. | 抱歉打断了你们 |
[22:04] | My husband and I are school shopping, | 我和丈夫正在选学校 |
[22:08] | and it is just such a relief | 能找到一些想法相同的妈妈 |
[22:11] | to find like-minded moms. | 我真是太高兴了 |
[22:13] | I mean, you would not believe | 跟你们说 你们简直无法相信 |
[22:15] | some of the parents at these other places. | 其他地方那些家长是什么样 |
[22:17] | – I mean, woof! – I will drink to that. | -简直不能忍 -敬你这话一杯 |
[22:25] | So, what is the story with diversity? | 这学校是不是很多元化呀 |
[22:29] | I do not want my boys sheltered. | 我想让我儿子们什么都见识见识 |
[22:31] | Oh, we are very diverse. In fact, I heard a rumor | 我们非常多元化 我还听到传闻 |
[22:35] | that the Seinfelds might be transferring in. | 说桑菲尔德家孩子会转来 |
[22:41] | So, how do these children assimilate? | 这些孩子都能玩到一起吗 |
[22:45] | I read that there was a | 我听说 |
[22:46] | tragedy with a troubled scholarship athlete. | 一个奖学金运动员身上发生了件惨事 |
[22:51] | Miguel Santos, he was killed on the street. | 米格尔·桑托斯 他在街上被杀了 |
[22:54] | Not surprising, given the neighborhood that he came from. | 鉴于他的出身 这并不稀奇 |
[22:57] | And not surprising, | 我也不觉得稀奇 |
[22:58] | right on the heels of a sexual assault charge. | 毕竟他刚被起诉性侵犯 |
[23:00] | – What was that about? – It’s been very hush-hush. | -那是怎么回事 -这事可秘密了 |
[23:03] | But it did go to the Disciplinary Council. | 但这事闹上了纪律委员会 |
[23:06] | Incoming. DILF alert. | 姐妹们 辣爹警报 |
[23:09] | – Ladies. – Hi. | -女士们好 -你好 |
[23:12] | – May I borrow you, sweetheart? – Mmm, not a problem. | -借一步说话行吗 亲爱的 -没问题 |
[23:18] | “DILF”. | “性感辣爹” |
[23:20] | – Any dirt? – Oh, mud. | -有好料吗 -简直太黑暗 |
[23:23] | According to The Real Housewives of Hell on Earth, | 根据《人间炼狱之绝望的主妇》所言 |
[23:27] | a student filed a sexual assault accusation against Miguel. | 有一个学生起诉米格尔性侵犯 |
[23:32] | And according to my new BFF, Coach Tom, | 据我的新朋友 教练汤姆所言 |
[23:35] | who just beat me in a | 他刚刚拼啤酒赢了我 |
[23:37] | beer-pounding contest only because I let him, | 不过都是我让他的 |
[23:40] | the allegation was quickly reviewed and rejected. | 起诉很快就被审核且驳回了 |
[23:44] | Probably to get their star hockey player back out | 可能是想让他们的主力球员 |
[23:47] | on the ice as quickly as possible. | 尽快回到赛场吧 |
[23:48] | So, if you’re theorizing there was a cover-up… | 如果你怀疑这是校方的操作… |
[23:50] | – Crossed my mind. – The accuser might be inclined | -有这可能 -那起诉他的人可能想 |
[23:54] | to go after justice for herself. | 为自己伸张正义 |
[23:56] | – Also crossed my mind. – Great minds. | -也有这可能 -英雄所见略同啊 |
[23:59] | So, there is only one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能验证我们的想法 |
[24:02] | I know what your mind is thinking. And, no. | 我知道你在想什么 不行 |
[24:04] | How hard could it be, slipping into a school office? | 摸进这学校的办公室能有多难 |
[24:09] | We’ll be just in and out. | 我们找到了马上就出来 |
[24:10] | Not one single thing we found would be admissible in a court. | 我们找到的东西都不能作为呈堂证供 |
[24:13] | “Inevitable discovery, Your Honor.” Harmless error. | “必然性发现 法官阁下” 这是无害错误 |
[24:17] | No grounds for reversal on appeal. | 撤销起诉证据不足 |
[24:19] | Did you go to law school when I wasn’t looking? | 你是不是趁我不在偷偷上了法学院 |
[24:21] | Law & Order, baby. Don’t leave home without it. | 《法律与秩序》 出门在外必备神剧 |
[24:26] | Slayerson and there’s Ramos… | 斯莱尔逊 拉莫斯 |
[24:30] | Santos. Santos! | 桑托斯 桑托斯 |
[24:33] | Ah, it’s just a cover page. “Unsubstantiated.” | 只有封面 无事实根据 |
[24:33] | 纪律委员会 诉状 | |
[24:35] | Hold on, check it out. | 等等 看这里 |
[24:37] | 原告 戴维斯·A 被告 桑托斯·M | |
[24:37] | “Davis. A. Vs Santos. M.” | 戴维斯·A和桑托斯·M |
[24:40] | – Ally Davis? – Who? | -艾莉·戴维斯 -谁 |
[24:43] | That, um, nerd girl. She ran the table. | 那个眼镜妹 接待那个 |
[24:46] | And if her accusation was ruled, “unsubstantiated”… | 如果她的起诉被认定为”无事实根据” |
[24:50] | Well then maybe she took matters into her own hands? | 那她可能会自己动手伸张正义吗 |
[24:54] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. | 天呐 天呐 |
[25:02] | Oh, come on, back here. Back here. | 来 后面 后面 |
[25:17] | Get a room, folks! | 开个房行不行 |
[25:19] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[25:26] | Late night? | 这么晚 |
[25:27] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[25:31] | So, what’s the report? | 怎么样 |
[25:35] | All good. | 一切顺利 |
[25:36] | We got a promising case in the lead. | 我们给线索找到了有利的案子 |
[25:40] | – Reverse that. – Case shmace! | -说反了 -别提案子了 |
[25:42] | I’m talking about the report about you and you know who. | 我是说你和那谁怎么样 |
[25:45] | There is no report. | 没啥要说的 |
[25:46] | Ah, judging by your booze breath, | 从你满口酒气来看 |
[25:50] | drinks were involved. | 你喝了酒 |
[25:51] | – What was it, a romantic nightcap? – Oh! | -怎么 浪漫的睡前酒吗 -别说了 |
[25:54] | You know, it’s exactly how I betted that on your mother | 在我和你妈妈不是约会的那次约会中 |
[25:57] | on that date that wasn’t a date. | 我也借助了酒精的力量 |
[26:00] | She got loose the second | 她一喝下薄荷杜松子酒 |
[26:02] | that peppermint schnapps hit her bloodstream. | 马上就放松警惕了 |
[26:04] | It was unbelievable. | 太惊人了 |
[26:05] | Dad, no, enough. There was no schnapps. | 老爸 够了 我没喝杜松子酒 |
[26:08] | I’ve moved on. Jake has moved on. | 我放下了 杰克也走出来了 |
[26:11] | It is time you moved on. | 你也应该放下过去了 |
[26:14] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么想 |
[26:16] | – What’s that supposed to mean? – You two, | -什么意思 -你们俩 |
[26:19] | – it ain’t over. – Oh. | -还没完 -别说了 |
[26:21] | Yeah, yeah, if you can’t see it, | 如果你看不出来 |
[26:23] | then you are a little touched in the head. | 那你就是脑子有问题 |
[26:26] | And I did drop you on your head. | 你小时候确实摔过脑袋 |
[26:29] | – Goodbye, Dad. – Good night, raggedy! | -再见 老爸 -晚安 熊孩子 |
[26:33] | – Sunday dinner. – Oh, yay! | -星期天来吃晚餐 -太棒了 |
[26:49] | – Don’t shoot! – What are you doing? | -别开枪 -你来干什么 |
[26:51] | Shh! | 嘘 |
[26:51] | How did you even get in here? You gave your key back. | 你怎么进来的 你的钥匙已经还回来了 |
[26:53] | I made a spare. | 我多配了一把 |
[26:55] | What happened to your giving me my privacy? | 说好的保留我隐私呢 |
[26:57] | This would appear to contradict that. | 好吧 我自打嘴巴了 |
[26:59] | Give it back to me. | 还给我 |
[27:10] | No, no, no. This is not happening. | 不不不 我们不能这样 |
[27:12] | This already happened. We made out in the closet. | 我们已经在储物间里亲热过了 |
[27:15] | – We were faking. – You put your tongue in my mouth. | -那是假装的 -你把舌头伸进了我的嘴里 |
[27:17] | I’m a very good faker. | 我演技高超 |
[27:19] | Well, I’m not. Laura… | 但我不是 劳拉 |
[27:22] | I’m just gonna put it all out on the table. | 我要把话放到台面上说清楚 |
[27:24] | This has been the worst year of my life. | 今年是我人生中最糟糕的一年 |
[27:26] | I wake up every morning, I go to bed every night, | 早上我起床时 每晚我睡觉时 |
[27:29] | wishing it could be back the way it was. | 都希望能回到从前 |
[27:30] | And tonight, for the first time, I had a hope. | 而今晚是第一次 我有了希望 |
[27:34] | Am I completely off-base here? | 我完全没希望了吗 |
[27:37] | Do you not feel anything? | 难道你没有感觉吗 |
[27:42] | You have to stop | 你不能这样 |
[27:44] | messing with my ability to get over you. | 不能一直扰乱我 不让我忘记你 |
[27:46] | I know that you scared off Alejandro. | 我知道你吓走了亚历山卓 |
[27:48] | Why are you throwing up obstacles, | 我想继续好好过我的日子 |
[27:51] | when all I want is to move on with my life? | 你为什么要来搞破坏 |
[27:54] | Because, I’m still in love with you. | 因为我还爱着你 |
[27:58] | Of course, you are! | 呵呵 那确实 |
[28:01] | I’m as lovable as ever. | 我还是一如既往地可爱 |
[28:03] | But you, on the other hand are just sexy. | 可我看着你 只觉得你性感 |
[28:07] | And you smell good. | 而且那么好闻 |
[28:08] | But you know what, that’s the difference between men and women. | 你知道吗 这就是男人和女人的差别 |
[28:11] | I am able to resist | 我有能力抵制 |
[28:13] | what might tempt me, but is, in fact | 那些虽然很诱惑 |
[28:16] | a very, very, very bad idea. | 却是大错特错的选择 |
[28:20] | You’re bad for me, Jake. Go home. | 你不适合我 杰克 回家去 |
[28:54] | Get up, get up! | 起来 起来 |
[29:01] | – Oh, yeah. – Yeah? That’s the best you got? | -好 -好 这就是你的理由 |
[29:04] | – Whoops. – You’re so far beyond whoops. | -哎呦 -哎呦就省了吧 |
[29:06] | You’ve gotta get out of here right… right now! | 你现在就出去 马上 |
[29:08] | – Come on. – I’m going. Take it down a notch. | -快点 -这就走 别激动 |
[29:10] | I will not. If the boys see you here, | 我很激动 要是孩子们看到你 |
[29:12] | their confused little brains are gonna explode. | 他们的小脑袋会非常困惑 |
[29:16] | – Oh, my God! – What! | -天呐 -又怎么了 |
[29:18] | Ssh, it’s… It’s after 9:00. | 嘘 已经九点多了 |
[29:30] | Whoa, nelly. | 我勒个大去 |
[29:34] | – ‘Morning. – Okay. | -早上好 -好吧 |
[29:37] | Are you just stopping by? | 你是顺路过来吗 |
[29:39] | You could say that, I guess, uh, | 可以这么说 也可以说是 |
[29:41] | since my partner was an hour late for her shift, | 我的搭档迟到了一个小时 |
[29:43] | she wasn’t answering her cell phone, | 还不接电话 |
[29:44] | – but I can see that there’s no cause for alarm, now. – Yeah. | -不过看来没出什么事 -对 |
[29:47] | Not at all. | 完全没事 |
[29:49] | And there is no cause for this, uh, situation | 不过呢 今天这个事 |
[29:52] | to be reported back to anybody, right? | 也没必要跟其他人说 对吧 |
[29:54] | Oh, anything you say, boss. | 听你的 老大 |
[29:55] | Can you give me a lift home so that I could change? | 你能载我回家换身衣服吗 |
[30:04] | Wee-bit curious, don’t you think? | 你没有一点好奇吗 |
[30:07] | What? | 什么事 |
[30:09] | What? Delightful! | 什么事 你真可爱 |
[30:13] | A, Laura’s mysteriously late. | 第一 劳拉出奇地迟到了 |
[30:16] | B, captain’s mysteriously late. | 第二 警监出奇地迟到了 |
[30:18] | C, you are avoiding my eye line. | 第三 你在回避我的眼神 |
[30:21] | No, I’m not. | 我并没有 |
[30:23] | Hey there, you! | 你终于来了 |
[30:26] | Sorry, it was a perfect storm. | 抱歉 乱成一团 |
[30:29] | Overslept, the boys couldn’t find their stuff, | 睡过头 孩子们的东西找不到 |
[30:31] | no gas, bridge traffic. | 车没油了 大桥堵车 |
[30:33] | Ah, you’re late? Didn’t notice. | 你迟到了吗 根本没注意到 |
[30:37] | So, wasn’t someone trying to track down nerd girl? | 有没有人去追查那个眼镜妹 |
[30:42] | Oh, we sent Meredith. | 梅雷迪思去了 |
[30:43] | Oh, good call. Meredith speaks nerd. | 安排得很好 梅雷迪思能与书呆子交流 |
[30:56] | Ally, we know about the disciplinary hearing. | 艾莉 我们得知了惩戒听证会的事 |
[30:59] | What happened between you and Miguel? | 你和米格尔之间发生了什么 |
[31:01] | Nothing. | 什么都没发生 |
[31:04] | Then what was the hearing about? | 那么听证会是关于何事 |
[31:06] | This can be just between us. | 我不会告诉其他人 |
[31:08] | Look, I know what high | 我很理解你 |
[31:09] | school can be like if you’re not a rah-rah, | 如果不够合群 不够漂亮 |
[31:11] | cookie cutter, popular girl. I was an outsider. | 高中生活会是什么样 我以前也不受欢迎 |
[31:14] | Being into manga and DND did not exactly make me prom queen. | 喜欢漫画和游戏 所以很没有人缘 |
[31:19] | So, I know what boys can be like. | 我知道男生们会怎么对你 |
[31:21] | And girls. | 还有女生们 |
[31:23] | Absolutely. | 当然了 |
[31:27] | Is it something a girl did? | 是女生对你做了什么吗 |
[31:30] | I got a bunch of texts, dirty ones. | 我收到一堆短信 下流的短信 |
[31:33] | – There were photos of boys’… – Mmm. Roger that. | -里面有男生们的… -我明白 |
[31:39] | Uh, anyway the messages said that they were from Miguel | 短信里说是米格尔发来的 |
[31:42] | which is weird because he was nice. | 这很奇怪 因为他是个好人 |
[31:45] | I showed my guidance counselor and it became this whole thing. | 我给指导老师看之后事情就演变成这样了 |
[31:49] | But Miguel ended up proving he didn’t do it. | 但米格尔最终证明不是他发的 |
[31:52] | How’d he do that? | 他如何证明的 |
[31:53] | Oh, as you detectives might say he had | 就像你们警探的用语 |
[31:56] | physical evidence that was inconsistent with the photos. | 他有物证与照片不一致 |
[31:58] | His junk didn’t match. | 他下面长得不一样 |
[32:00] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:02] | So, you didn’t try to exact revenge? | 所以你并没有试图报复 |
[32:04] | Of course not. In a way we were both victims. | 当然没有 某种程度上我们都是受害者 |
[32:07] | They ever figure out who’s really behind this? | 他们查清幕后黑手是谁了吗 |
[32:09] | Like you said, they like to gang up on the outsider. | 你也说了 他们比较排斥不合群人士 |
[32:14] | I can’t prove it but I bet it was someone trying | 我没办法证明 不过肯定是有人 |
[32:16] | to mess with my head before mid-terms. | 想趁期中考试之前扰乱我的思维 |
[32:18] | Why would anyone do that? | 为什么他们要这样做 |
[32:19] | It’s all about graduating summa, | 都是为了最优等成绩毕业 |
[32:20] | getting into the Ivy of your choice. | 想进入理想的常春藤大学 |
[32:23] | I’m a good student and everything’s graded on a curve, | 我是一个好学生 一切都是按平均水平评分 |
[32:26] | so the worse I did, | 我考得越烂 |
[32:28] | the better chance someone else had of doing well. | 其他人就更有机会考得好 |
[32:32] | Let’s assume that Ally’s right. | 假设艾莉说得对 |
[32:34] | Why would the mystery sexter pretend to be Miguel? | 可那位发骚扰短信的人为何要假装是米格尔 |
[32:37] | He’s an outsider, too. Could be just mean girls, | 他也是不合群人士 也许就是一些坏女生 |
[32:39] | jerk guys going after the easy targets. | 或者其他小混蛋恃强凌弱 |
[32:42] | Soto? | 索托 |
[32:43] | Maybe, the disciplinary hearing had nothing to do with Ally. | 也许纪律听证会与艾莉无关 |
[32:46] | And everything to do with Miguel. | 都是因为米格尔 |
[32:47] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[32:48] | Well, competition at these | 在这种高压私立学校 |
[32:49] | pressure cooker schools goes way beyond academics. | 竞争的激烈程度无法想象 不仅是学术 |
[32:52] | It’s in theater | 戏剧方面也有竞争 |
[32:53] | like Max said in his really boring story. | 像麦克斯讲的无聊故事那样 |
[32:55] | Ah, it’s in sports too. | 体育方面也一样 |
[32:56] | So, Ally’s midterm theory could actually be about hockey. | 所以艾莉的期中考试猜测可能与冰球有关 |
[32:58] | The coach did say that they were vying for a championship | 教练的确说过他们想夺冠 |
[33:00] | and Miguel was integral to their chances. | 而米格尔是他们不可或缺的队员 |
[33:03] | Should we be looking at a rival team? | 难道是其他竞争对手的阴谋 |
[33:04] | I think we should be looking at a rival teammate. | 应该查查竞争队友 |
[33:07] | Miguel first got sidelined by Disciplinary Council ruling. | 纪律委员会初次判决米格尔退出冰球队 |
[33:09] | Had it stuck, suddenly some benchwarmer from his own team | 如果是那样 也许队里的替补队员 |
[33:12] | would be starting in the big game. | 就能去参赛了 |
[33:14] | Which would be attended by college scouts, | 而比赛上会有很多大学球探 |
[33:16] | big donor alumni who write | 有影响力的资助人和校友也会来 |
[33:18] | influential letters of recommendation… | 可以趁机获得有力推荐 |
[33:20] | – Possible. – We need to find out | -有可能 -我们得去查清 |
[33:21] | who was in line to take over Miguel’s position. | 谁有资格替代米格尔的位置 |
[33:24] | Let’s go, let’s go! Full speed! | 快点快点 加快速度 |
[33:27] | Nice, keep your head up, keep your head up. | 很好 头抬起来 头抬起来 |
[33:30] | Come on, quickly, quickly, quickly! | 快 快 加快速度 |
[33:31] | Keep going, good. | 继续 很好 |
[33:33] | Three passes now, three passes! Use your teammates. Good! | 三次过人 三次过人 跟队友配合 |
[33:38] | Use your teammates! | 跟队友配合啊 |
[33:39] | NYPD, coach. We’ll need a minute. | 我们是纽约警局 打扰一下 |
[33:42] | Aren’t you married to that dad I met at the gala? | 你不是嫁给我之前遇到的那个男的了吗 |
[33:45] | It’s complicated. | 说来话长 |
[33:46] | Miguel Santos, we understand that he was your starting goalie. | 米格尔·桑托斯 我们知道他曾是你的主力队员 |
[33:50] | – Yep. – Who’s your starting goalie now? | -是的 -现在是谁 |
[33:53] | Spencer Schofield! | 史宾塞·斯科菲尔德 |
[33:57] | Hi, Spencer. | 史宾塞 |
[34:00] | It says here you’re a pretty good goalie, Spencer. Is that right? | 听说你是个不错的守门员 对吗 |
[34:04] | – I guess. – You guess? You’re the new starter. | -也许吧 -也许 你可是新的主力呢 |
[34:07] | That makes you a pretty hot prospect to some | 有这个本事 那些名气大 |
[34:11] | fancy, white-bred, hockey loving university. | 且热爱冰球的大学一定很喜欢你 |
[34:14] | – I don’t know. – You don’t know? | -我不知道 -你不知道吗 |
[34:17] | I think you know. | 你肯定知道 |
[34:20] | I think you know. | 你一定知道 |
[34:22] | Me? I graduated from a public school. | 我 我是公立大学毕业的 |
[34:25] | Park East, uptown. | 在上东区的公园东中学 |
[34:27] | But even my regular people brain is… | 不过就连我这种普通大脑 |
[34:30] | is buzzing on overdrive thinking why a kid like you | 都能迅速想出来 你这样的人 |
[34:34] | would have a motive to | 为何会想要 |
[34:35] | get a kid like Miguel Santos out of the way? | 摆脱米格尔·桑托斯这样的人 |
[34:39] | So, I did a little research. | 于是我做了点调查 |
[34:41] | Checked out some of your | 看了看你最近 |
[34:43] | recent debit card purchases and look what I found. | 都用借记卡买了什么 你瞧瞧 |
[34:47] | Highlighted it for you. | 我标了高亮 |
[34:50] | Easy Electronics. | 电子器件店 |
[34:52] | I know that place over on 42nd street, Times Square. | 就在时间广场 四十二街上 |
[34:55] | Has a permanent “Going-out-of-business” sign on the window. | 窗户上永远贴着告示”暂不营业” |
[34:59] | Anyway, you purchased a disposable phone from there. | 你在那里买了一次性手机 |
[35:02] | So, me being the resourceful guy that I am, | 由于我思维灵活 十分机智 |
[35:06] | I cross-checked that number with the number | 我把你的号码 |
[35:09] | that Miguel Santos was supposedly using | 和米格尔·桑托斯被控用来给艾莉·戴维斯 |
[35:11] | to text all that nasty stuff to poor Ally Davis. | 发所谓的骚扰短信的号码进行了对比 |
[35:15] | And guess what I found, genius? | 知道我发现了什么吗 天才 |
[35:18] | – I didn’t do it. – Didn’t do what, Spencer? | -不是我干的 -你说什么 史宾塞 |
[35:21] | ‘Cause you sure as hell bought that burner phone, | 因为你绝对买了那部一次性手机 |
[35:24] | and you sure as hell sent those texts. | 而且那些短信也绝对是你发的 |
[35:26] | Or know who did. | 或是知道发信人的身份 |
[35:28] | And I would bet my hard-earned money | 我用辛辛苦苦赚的血汗钱打赌 |
[35:30] | that anyone stupid enough to do something like this | 蠢到做出这种事 |
[35:33] | and stupid enough to leave a paper trail behind, | 还蠢到露出马脚的人 |
[35:35] | is stupid enough to kill a kid | 绝对做得出 |
[35:38] | thinking that it’s gonna somehow help them to get into college! | 杀了一个人妄想能让自己上大学的蠢事 |
[35:43] | Now, you got some explaining to do. | 你好好解释一下吧 |
[35:45] | Or I’m gonna get your parents, I’m gonna get your principal, | 否则我就通知你家长 告诉你的校长 |
[35:48] | I’m gonna have your whole world coming crashing down on you. | 我能让你的世界瞬间颠覆 |
[35:51] | Talk! | 快说 |
[35:56] | I’m already into four schools, | 已经有四个学校录取我 |
[35:58] | but I’m on the waiting list at Princeton. | 但我还在普林斯顿大学的候选名单上 |
[36:00] | The phone thing was just to get | 买手机只是为了 |
[36:01] | Santos benched so I could get some more ice time. | 不让他上场 这样我就能多上场了 |
[36:03] | But when he was let off the hook, I let it go. | 等他被洗清嫌疑之后 我就放弃了 |
[36:07] | The night he was killed, I was at home studying. | 他被杀的那晚 我在家学习 |
[36:11] | My parents, the housekeeper, they’ll all tell you. I’m innocent. | 我的父母 管家 都能作证 我是无辜的 |
[36:14] | So you say, Spencer. Let’s back it up. | 是吗 史宾塞 你好好说清楚 |
[36:17] | We could go to his mom and dad for the alibi, | 我们可以去找他父母核实 |
[36:19] | – but he seems pretty confident. – Yup. | -可他很自信 -是的 |
[36:23] | – ‘Cause it’s not him. – Yeah? | -因为不是他干的 -是吗 |
[36:25] | – What sold you? – Princeton. | -你为什么信了 -普林斯顿大学 |
[36:27] | The one school that he didn’t get into? | 他唯一没拿到录取的大学 |
[36:29] | – I know someone who did. – And that’s our killer? | -我知道谁拿到了 -那就是凶手吗 |
[36:33] | Some people do whatever it takes to stay together. | 有些人为了在一起 什么都做得出来 |
[36:46] | Bye-bye. Have a good one. Bye. | 再见 祝一天愉快 慢走 |
[36:52] | – Hi, Tracy. – Oh, hi. | -翠西 -你好 |
[36:54] | Did you want another tour? | 是想再参观一次吗 |
[36:56] | No, the first one was obnoxious enough. | 不用 第一次就够闹心的了 |
[36:59] | But I could use your help. | 不过你能帮上我的忙 |
[37:01] | Oh, I forgot to mention. | 我忘记说了 |
[37:04] | Besides being a prospective parent, | 我除了是来考察情况的家长之外 |
[37:06] | I’m also a cop. | 还是警察 |
[37:07] | – Okay. – Okay, here’s the deal. | -好的 -事情是这样的 |
[37:09] | Some people in my precinct think that Miguel Santos | 我辖区内有人认为米格尔·桑托斯 |
[37:13] | was killed by your boyfriend, Spencer. | 是被你男友史宾塞杀了 |
[37:16] | But Spencer and his family swear up and down | 但史宾塞和他家人都言之凿凿 |
[37:19] | that Spencer was home | 史宾塞在事发当晚 |
[37:20] | studying his little prep-school butt off | 也就是米格尔被杀的那天 |
[37:22] | when Miguel was killed. | 在家努力学习呢 |
[37:24] | Can you confirm that? | 你能证实这点吗 |
[37:25] | Yeah, I guess. | 可以吧 大概 |
[37:28] | Why would you think it was anyone from school? | 为什么你们觉得是学校里的人干的呢 |
[37:30] | Miguel Santos was a pothead | 米格尔·桑托斯是毒虫 |
[37:32] | from a completely sketched neighborhood. | 还是在那种混乱的街区长大 |
[37:34] | Shouldn’t you be looking in the Barrio? | 你们不是应该从巴里奥找吗 |
[37:36] | Those are astute observations, Tracy. Thank you. | 观察多么细致入微啊 翠西 谢谢 |
[37:40] | But, you know what’s interesting, | 但你知道还有什么奇怪的吗 |
[37:42] | no one else has mentioned anything about Miguel being a pothead. | 从来没人提过米格尔是毒虫 |
[37:46] | Not even Phillip, the campus pothead. | 连菲利普这个学校大毒虫都没提过 |
[37:49] | Well, that’s what I heard. Someone said he was selling even. | 反正我也是听说的 有人说他还贩毒呢 |
[37:52] | Who exactly? | 到底是谁 |
[37:53] | I don’t know, just people. | 不知道 就是有人说 |
[37:55] | Did you even search his stuff? | 你们到底搜没搜过他的东西啊 |
[37:57] | I’m sorry, search for what? | 抱歉 要搜什么呢 |
[37:58] | Hello, for pot, money, | 还能是什么 大麻 钱 |
[38:00] | whatever drug dealers would be carrying. God! | 毒贩子身上会带的东西呗 |
[38:03] | Look at you, Nancy Drew. | 这家伙 瞧瞧你 神探南茜啊 |
[38:05] | We did, and we found both those things. | 我们搜了 这两样还真搜到了 |
[38:09] | $1500 and an eighth of marijuana | 1500块和八分之一份大麻 |
[38:12] | which coincidently was the exact amount | 恰恰和你上周从我朋友菲利普那 |
[38:15] | that you bought from my friend Phillip last week. | 买的量一模一样 |
[38:18] | Imagine that? | 你瞧瞧 |
[38:19] | Phillip is a drugged-out liar. | 菲利普是个毒贩子 撒谎成性 |
[38:21] | Well, I don’t know about that. | 这我倒不知道 |
[38:22] | But I do know that Phillip is a bit OCD. | 但我知道菲利普有一点强迫症 |
[38:26] | See, he evens logs all of his sales | 他把所有的交易都做了记录 |
[38:30] | and your name is in his log. | 而你榜上有名 |
[38:32] | And your cell number is in received calls. | 而且已接来电中也有你的电话号码 |
[38:37] | You can’t make that up. You thought you had it all figured out. | 这些你无法编造 你以为计划完美无缺 |
[38:40] | Get Spencer into the big game, | 让史宾塞参加大赛 |
[38:43] | chances are the Princeton scout would like what he sees, | 普林斯顿大学的球探可能会很看上他 |
[38:46] | and Spencer would be in | 这样史宾塞就能被录取 |
[38:48] | off the waiting list, happily ever after. | 而不是在候补名单里 神仙眷侣 |
[38:52] | But when the sexting charge didn’t stick, clever you, | 但色情短信没成功 聪明如你 |
[38:56] | put drugs | 就把毒品 |
[38:58] | and money into Miguel’s bag and then ran him over, | 和钱 都塞到米格尔包里 然后撞死他 |
[39:01] | thinking that the cops would just write it off | 以为警察会理所当然地把它当成一起 |
[39:04] | as another drug related murder. | 与毒品有关的谋杀案 |
[39:06] | But instead, it was a heartless | 结果并不是 而是一起 |
[39:09] | rich-bitch related murder. | 蛇蝎心肠富家婊谋杀案 |
[39:11] | It wasn’t a murder, it was an accident. | 不是谋杀 是意外 |
[39:14] | I was only trying to hurt him and I was totally amped up | 我只是想把他弄伤 我当时为了考试 |
[39:17] | ADHD注意力不集中症治疗药物 可以让人精力充沛 | |
[39:17] | on ADHD meds to get through finals. | 吃了太多的ADHD药 极度兴奋 |
[39:19] | See, that I believe. | 这句话 我相信 |
[39:21] | I’m sorry. I… | 对不起 我… |
[39:22] | Well, you can apologize to | 不用向我道歉 |
[39:23] | your friends on the school Disciplinary Council. | 在纪律委员会上跟你朋友们说吧 |
[39:26] | But I’m guessing that the judge and the jury | 但我猜法官和陪审团 |
[39:30] | won’t be so sympathetic. | 不会同情你 |
[39:40] | His coach said Miguel was | 教练说米格尔 |
[39:42] | the best goalie he had seen in a decade. | 是他十年来见过最棒的守门员 |
[39:46] | If I had known, I could have stopped this. | 如果我知道的话 本来可以阻止的 |
[39:48] | Mr. Santos, what happened to your son, | 桑托斯 没人会预料到 |
[39:51] | no one could have seen coming. | 你儿子身上会发生这样的事 |
[39:53] | You can’t blame yourself. | 不要自责 |
[39:55] | What you knew about him | 你对他的了解 |
[39:56] | was what mattered the most, his character. | 才是最重要的 他的人格 |
[40:00] | His English teacher gave this to me. | 他的英语老师把这个给了我 |
[40:06] | It’s an essay about you. About how much you provided for him. | 这是关于你的文章 讲你是如何供他读书的 |
[40:10] | And how he hoped to one day do the same for you. | 写他多么想有一天也能这样回报你 |
[40:12] | Might be why he ended up at this school. | 也许正因此 他会才会去这所学校 |
[40:15] | Mr. Santos, you raised a good boy. | 桑托斯先生 你养了一个好儿子 |
[40:19] | You raised a good man. | 养出了一个好人 |
[40:25] | Why else would he be in her house? | 不然他为什么会在她家 |
[40:27] | I mean, the earth has shattered. It’s officially shattered. | 世界乱套了 完全彻底乱套了 |
[40:41] | What’s with all the whispering and staring? | 怎么大家都在讲悄悄话 眼神还很奇怪 |
[40:43] | – I didn’t say anything. – Anything about what? | -我什么都没说 -你没说什么 |
[40:47] | Anything about anything. | 什么的什么 |
[40:49] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[40:55] | I’m telling you… | 我跟你说… |
[40:59] | They know. They all know. | 他们知道了 他们都知道了 |
[41:02] | – They do? – Why do they know? | -是吗 -他们怎么会知道的 |
[41:05] | I may have run into Billy outside of your house. | 我出门的时候好像是碰到比利了 |
[41:12] | It wasn’t me. No, I didn’t say it. | 不是我 我没说 |
[41:18] | Nothing happened! | 什么都没发生 |
[41:29] | This is nice. Isn’t this nice? | 真好 是不是挺好的 |
[41:32] | Very, very nice. | 非常非常好 |
[41:33] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[41:35] | Nice. | 好 |
[41:37] | – Nicity-nice. – Okay, enough with the nice. Just eat. | -好里个好 -够了 别说了 吃吧 |
[41:41] | Not to criticize, | 没有责备你的意思 |
[41:42] | but what’s with the brown spaghetti? | 棕色的意大利面是什么情况 |
[41:44] | It’s made from whole wheat. | 是全麦的 |
[41:46] | Ugh! Why would someone do that to spaghetti? | 恶 怎么有人对意面做这么残忍的事 |
[41:48] | It’s unnatural, am I right? | 太不人道了 对不对 |
[41:49] | Yeah! | 对 |
[41:51] | All right, who’s ready for some dessert? | 好了 谁想吃甜点啦 |
[41:52] | – Me! – Oh, thank God! | -我 -谢天谢地 |
[41:55] | They opened up this new bakery around the corner | 我家街角那新开的烘焙店 |
[41:57] | from my house that makes the most amazing brownies. | 他家的布朗尼真是一绝 |
[42:01] | Now you’re talking! Here, boys. | 这才像话嘛 给你们 孩子们 |
[42:04] | And… | 而且… |
[42:06] | Fat-free. I special ordered. | 无脂的 我特殊要求的 |
[42:12] | Some people will do whatever it takes to stay together. | 有些人为了在一起 什么都做得出来 |