时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | Okay, be good for Alicia. | 记住 别欺负艾丽西娅 |
[00:57] | And, oh, and remember, farting does not qualify as show and tell. | 还有 放屁不是什么值得炫耀的事 |
[01:01] | Got it covered. | 你就放心吧 |
[01:22] | Come in. | 请进 |
[01:27] | Sorry about the 8:00 a.m. date. | 抱歉大早上就约会 |
[01:30] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[01:31] | I’ll take any Laura fix I can get. | 能见你一面什么都值得 |
[01:34] | I can’t believe our schedules haven’t lined up for two weeks. | 真不敢相信我们的日程竟然两周都冲突 |
[01:37] | – I know. Just keep talking. – Yeah? | -是啊 你继续说 -什么 |
[01:39] | I am desperate for any conversation that doesn’t include the words, | 我现在特别想听不提及下列单词的任何话 |
[01:42] | “Homicide” or “Pokemon”. | “凶杀”或者”口袋妖怪” |
[01:52] | You wanna go upstairs? | 想上楼吗 |
[01:54] | Oh, hell yes. I… | 当然 我… |
[01:56] | I mean, are you… Are you sure? | 你…你确定吗 |
[01:58] | If you’re not ready yet… | 如果你没准备好… |
[01:58] | Oh, I’m… No, no. I’m ready. I’m ready. | 我…不不 我准备好了 真的 |
[02:02] | Good. | 那就好 |
[02:04] | I forgot the boys’ diorama. | 忘记拿孩子们的实景模型了 |
[02:10] | Oh, God. Alicia, Tony. | 天哪 艾丽西娅 这是托尼 |
[02:13] | Uh, charmed. | 好帅 |
[02:15] | You know, when you asked me to drive the car pool | 你让我去开车 |
[02:18] | ’cause you had early-morning business, | 说你早上有任务 |
[02:19] | I didn’t realize you meant business. | 我没想到是这样的”任务” |
[02:23] | – Goodbye. – Oh, first time back in the saddle, huh? | -再见 -第一次重上马鞍对吧 |
[02:26] | What? No, what? Why would you say that? | 什么 怎么说话呢 为什么要这样 |
[02:28] | Well, do the words “Tightly” and “Wound” mean anything to you? | “紧””伤”二字你哪个字不懂 |
[02:31] | Ain’t nothin’ wrong with a cute white boy. | 不过帅气的白人小子真心不错 |
[02:34] | I had a thing for Kevin Costner myself. | 我特别喜欢凯文·科斯特纳[白人演员]呢 |
[02:36] | – Thanks, I think. – I got something for you. Hold on. | -谢了 -我有东西给你 稍等 |
[02:41] | Yeah. | 给 |
[02:42] | Safety first. | 安全第一 |
[02:45] | – Of course. – Uh-huh. Yeah. | -当然 -我走了 |
[02:48] | Yeah, he could fill my dreams. Yes he can. | 要是这小子给我就好了 真心的 |
[02:52] | Where were we? | 我们继续 |
[03:01] | – Oh, no, no, no. – I’m sure it’s nothing. | -不不不 -肯定没什么大事 |
[03:10] | – Excuse me. – What now? What? | -打扰一下 -又怎么了 说 |
[03:12] | It’s your partner. Says you weren’t answering your phone. | 是你搭档 他说你不接电话 |
[03:21] | If this doesn’t involve a dead body, I have to call you back. | 如果没出人命 那我们以后再说好吗 |
[03:30] | I’m thinking dead body. | 应该出人命了 |
[03:46] | Look at you. | 这么漂亮 |
[03:47] | Last time you had your hair all blown out like that | 上次你把头发做成这样 |
[03:49] | you were getting some. | 是因为你想跟人上床 |
[03:50] | Were you getting some? | 跟人上床了吗 |
[03:52] | – Trying to. – Mmm. | -我倒是想 -嗯 |
[03:54] | Welcome to my world. | 欢迎来到我的世界 |
[03:55] | When have you tried and not succeeded? | 你分明是一出手就有人上钩 |
[03:57] | Fair point. | 说得对 |
[03:58] | Diamond, did you go | 戴蒙德 你是去 |
[04:00] | and get one of those ambush makeovers or something? | 画了个特效猎艳妆还是什么吗 |
[04:03] | Or something. Who’s this? | 你管是什么 这是谁 |
[04:05] | Jane Doe. Eighteen, 19. | 无名氏 十八九岁 |
[04:08] | Looks like some sort of satanic ritual. | 好像是什么邪教仪式 |
[04:10] | The vibe is pretty culty in here. | 这里整个氛围都很诡异 |
[04:12] | – Cause of death? – Right now | -死因呢 -现在 |
[04:13] | all I can tell you is what didn’t kill her. | 我只能告诉你杀死她的不是什么 |
[04:15] | Knife, gun, rope. | 不是刀 枪 绳子 |
[04:18] | Unis found three sets of footprints, | 紫光扫描发现了三组鞋印 |
[04:19] | all from the same shoe style. | 都是同一款鞋子留下的 |
[04:21] | Well, the perps left more than footprints. | 这些变态不仅留下了鞋印 |
[04:24] | “Cellulite,” “Hairy legs”. | “脂肪团” “长毛腿” |
[04:26] | And circled her birthmark. | 还圈了她的胎记 |
[04:27] | Pretty rude cult. | 好无礼的邪教 |
[04:29] | Body-shaming? Even satanic cults don’t go that far. | 以自己身体为耻吗 即便是邪教也不会如此 |
[04:33] | Oh, candles from Pottery Barn. | 陶瓷大谷仓[家居用品店]家的蜡烛 |
[04:36] | Those footprints were made by Uggs. | 鞋印是雪地靴留下的 |
[04:38] | – So, no cult? – Sorority. | -所以不是邪教吗 -姐妹会 |
[04:40] | – Tomato, tomahto. – Mmm. | -都差不多 -嗯 |
[04:42] | So, we got a case of hazing gone bad? | 也就是说这是欺凌得太过分了 |
[04:45] | Well, the chalk line, it’s an Omega, | 粉笔画的是希腊语字母Ω |
[04:46] | so we know the house. We just need the school. | 所以社团知道了 下面只要查到学校就行了 |
[04:48] | Oh, wait a minute. | 等等 |
[04:52] | Train ticket. One way to Brookville. | 火车票 去布鲁克维尔的单程票 |
[04:53] | That would be Siosa U, probably? | 那里可能是西欧萨大学 |
[04:56] | – Quick trip to campus? – Better idea. | -去趟大学校园吗 -我有个更好的主意 |
[04:58] | – Wasn’t Frankie in a sorority? – Oh, yeah. | -弗兰克是不是姐妹会 -对 |
[05:00] | She’s got it on her socks, her key chain, screen saver… | 她的袜子上 钥匙链上 屏保上… |
[05:03] | Okay, you had me at socks. Send her. | 袜子已经证明了一切 派她去吧 |
[05:05] | She speaks Greek. | 她懂希腊语[姐妹会都是希腊字母名] |
[05:22] | Hi, sweetie. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[05:24] | I’m Detective Pulaski. This is Detective Bose. | 我是普拉斯基警探 这位是玻思警探 |
[05:28] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[05:31] | Good talk. We’re coming in. | 谈话很愉快 我们进屋了 |
[05:40] | – Listen up, scrubs… – Check out the matching footwear. | -听着 打杂的 -看看她们穿的鞋 |
[05:42] | This house sparkles by initiation, or God help you. | 必须打扫得一尘不染 否则你们自求多福 |
[05:45] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[05:46] | We need to speak to you and your fellow Ugg enthusiasts. | 我们需要跟你和这些雪地靴爱好者谈谈 |
[05:49] | – Are you in charge? – I’m Sloane, the pledge master. | -是负责人吗 -我是准会员负责人斯洛安讷 |
[05:52] | Are you missing a pledge, Sloane? | 你们有准会员失踪吗 斯洛安讷 |
[05:54] | Caroline Adams hasn’t shown up yet. | 卡洛琳·亚当斯还没出现 |
[05:56] | – This Caroline? – Oh, my God! | -这个卡洛琳吗 -天哪 |
[05:59] | When was the last time you saw her? | 你上次看到她是什么时候 |
[06:00] | Last night, but I swear, she was perfectly fine when we left her. | 昨晚 但我们走的时候她还好好的 真的 |
[06:03] | Left her tied up in a Soho warehouse, you mean? | 你是指把她绑住留在索霍区的一个仓库里吗 |
[06:05] | – We’re gonna need a complete rundown… – Excuse me. | -我们需要全面检查… -不好意思 |
[06:08] | Only Omega sisters and pledges are allowed in this house. | 只有Ω姐妹和准会员才能进来 |
[06:12] | – And you are? – Michelle Kelly. | -请问你是哪位 -米歇尔·凯莉 |
[06:13] | Alumni advisor for this chapter. What’s this about? | 这个社团的校友顾问 请问什么事 |
[06:16] | Caroline Adams is dead. We think it might be hazing related. | 卡洛琳·亚当斯死了 我们认为可能有人欺凌她 |
[06:19] | This is tragic news, | 真是太不幸了 |
[06:21] | but hazing is strictly prohibited by the Omegas | 但我们Ω社团严禁欺凌他人 |
[06:24] | and had nothing to do with Caroline’s death. | 所以肯定跟卡洛琳的死没有任何关系 |
[06:26] | We’ll make that call, thank you. | 有无关系我们说了算 谢谢 |
[06:27] | Now, if we can just… | 我们能先… |
[06:28] | Not unless you have a warrant, detectives. | 除非你们有搜查令 警探们 |
[06:31] | Are we gonna have a problem? | 你想找事儿吗 |
[06:33] | Just, I’d hate for whatever Caroline was mixed up in | 我只是不想因为卡洛琳惹的事 |
[06:35] | to unfairly hurt the house. | 损害到我们社团 |
[06:37] | You have a dead pledge, and you’re worried about bad publicity? | 准会员死了 你却担心会影响到你们的名声吗 |
[06:40] | I’m worried about false allegations. | 我担心的是你们无端指控 |
[06:42] | My girls aren’t going to speak to you without an attorney. | 想继续谈话 我们要请律师了 |
[06:45] | Look, lady, your pledge is dead. | 听着小姐 你的一个准会员死了 |
[06:47] | – Do you think we’re going to just… – I was a Gamma Nu. | -你觉得我们… -我曾是γ姐妹会的姐妹 |
[06:49] | Wisconsin, Eau Claire chapter. | 威斯康星 水清分会 |
[06:51] | I can’t imagine how painful it must be to lose one of your own. | 我简直难以想象失去姐妹有多么痛苦 |
[06:57] | I’m very sorry for your loss. | 请节哀顺变 |
[07:00] | Okay, let’s go. Come on. | 好了 走吧 走吧 |
[07:05] | That was soft, letting her shut us down like that. | 你太软弱了 让她就这么赶我们出来 |
[07:08] | Who knows what they’re going to do before we get a warrant. | 谁知道拿到搜查令之前她们会做什么事 |
[07:10] | 5 4 3 2 Five, four, three, two… | |
[07:19] | I wanna help, but it’s not safe here. | 我想帮忙 但这里不安全 |
[07:21] | – Still think I’m soft? – As a pillow. | -还觉得我软弱吗 -柔软至极 |
[07:28] | Tell me about Caroline. | 跟我讲讲卡洛琳吧 |
[07:30] | She was my Omega little sister. | 她是我姐妹会里的小妹妹 |
[07:33] | Sweet, pretty, total go-getter. | 善良漂亮 很积极能干 |
[07:38] | She had an internship at an Internet start-up as a freshman. | 她大一就进了互联网新建公司去实习 |
[07:41] | Smart kid. | 很聪明的孩子啊 |
[07:42] | What was she doing pledging the sorority? | 她为什么要加入姐妹会 |
[07:45] | It was a family tradition. | 家族传统 |
[07:46] | Her mom was an Omega. | 她妈妈就是这个姐妹会的 |
[07:50] | Someone has to tell her. | 这事还得通知她 |
[07:52] | We will. | 我们会通知的 |
[07:53] | What happened last night? | 昨晚发生了什么事 |
[07:55] | – I don’t know. – Maya. | -我不知道 -玛雅 |
[07:57] | They’re not really your sisters. | 她们并非你真正的姐妹 |
[08:00] | – They don’t deserve your protection. – You don’t understand. | -她们不配让你袒护 -你不懂 |
[08:03] | I understand that a frightened 18-year-old | 我知道的是一个吓坏了的18岁小女孩 |
[08:05] | was left to fend for herself in an abandoned warehouse. | 被丢在一个废弃货仓里自生自灭 |
[08:08] | Who’s going to stand up for her? | 谁来为她做主呢 |
[08:12] | It was Fright Night mission. | 那是惊悚夜的任务 |
[08:14] | The final step before initiation. | 入会前的最后一步 |
[08:16] | We get a pledge wasted and then drop her someplace random. | 灌醉一个准会员然后随便丢在某个地方 |
[08:20] | She has to get back with no money or phone. | 没有手机和钱 得自己想办法回来 |
[08:22] | To Long Island from the city? | 从市内到长岛吗 |
[08:24] | Usually they just take them a few miles from campus. | 一般她们都会选个离大学几公里的地方 |
[08:27] | Sloane decided to do Caroline’s in Manhattan. | 斯洛安讷决定送卡洛琳去曼哈顿 |
[08:29] | I said it was too far. | 我当时就说那里太远了 |
[08:31] | So, you gave Caroline the train ticket? | 车票是你给卡洛琳的吗 |
[08:33] | Just in case. | 只是以防万一 |
[08:35] | I knew Sloane didn’t want Caroline as an Omega. | 我知道斯洛安讷不想让卡洛琳入会 |
[08:37] | She’d do anything to get rid of her. | 她会不惜一切代价除掉她的 |
[08:39] | – Why’s that? – Sloane never said. | -为什么 -斯洛安讷没说过 |
[08:41] | But she was harder on Caroline than any other pledge. | 但她对卡洛琳比其他准会员都要严格 |
[08:44] | Since Caroline was a legacy, she couldn’t kick her out. | 因为卡洛琳是承袭会员 她没法开除她 |
[08:48] | So, she had to make her quit. | 所以她只好逼她自己退出 |
[08:51] | Or worse. | 或者更糟 |
[08:55] | The Omegas are responsible for Caroline’s death. | 卡洛琳是姐妹会的人害死的 |
[08:58] | I’m gonna find a way to hold them accountable, | 我会找到办法证明她们的罪行 |
[09:00] | or at least wring their pretty little lying necks. | 至少给那些小骗子个教训 |
[09:03] | Slow down, Serpico. | 别激动 急先锋 |
[09:05] | At most, we’ve got criminally negligent homicide by hazing. | 最多也就是出于疏忽欺凌他人致死 |
[09:08] | No, there’s more than that. | 不只如此 |
[09:09] | Healthy 18-year-olds don’t just drop dead. | 一个健康的18岁女孩不会突然自己死掉 |
[09:12] | The only thing in her medical records is an allergy to oak trees. | 她的医疗记录只有一条还是对橡树过敏 |
[09:16] | Has Reynaldo found a cause of death? | 雷纳尔多发现死因了吗 |
[09:17] | “Catastrophic drop in blood pressure.” | 血压骤降 |
[09:19] | It’s consistent with alcohol poisoning, | 还伴有酒精中毒 |
[09:20] | and we know that she was drinking. | 我们也知道是她自己喝的 |
[09:22] | Caroline’s blood alcohol was 0.12. | 她血液中的酒精浓度是0.12 |
[09:24] | That’s enough for a nasty hangover, but not enough to kill her. | 是够宿醉一场了 但绝不会致死 |
[09:26] | Unless she was also on something stronger. | 也许她还磕了药 |
[09:29] | I’ve got Reynaldo running a level two tox screen. | 我已经在让雷纳尔多进行二级毒物检测了 |
[09:31] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[09:32] | Maya gave us enough to subpoena Sloane’s phone records. | 玛雅的证词够调查斯洛安讷的手机记录了 |
[09:35] | We’re combing through her texts for signs of a drug buy. | 我们要检查她的短信找到购买药物的证据 |
[09:37] | You think Sloane drugged Caroline? | 你觉得是斯洛安讷给卡洛琳下了药 |
[09:40] | I wouldn’t put it past her. | 我觉得她有可能 |
[09:41] | And if she did, there’s nothing negligent about this homicide. | 这样的话致死可就不是疏忽可以搪塞的了 |
[09:44] | – Soon as you find something… – I found something. | -只要你找到了线索 -我找到线索了 |
[09:47] | It seems one of the Omegas has not been acting too sorority-ish. | 我发现姐妹会的一个成员可不是很友爱啊 |
[09:51] | This is as sorority-ish as it gets. | 姐妹会里本来就是这样的 |
[09:56] | Get Frankie and Meredith back to that campus. | 让弗兰克和梅雷迪思再去趟大学 |
[10:00] | You have completed all the required tasks. | 你完成了所有任务 |
[10:03] | Are you ready to become members of Omega Delta Kappa? | 你准备好加入ΩΔκ姐妹会了吗 |
[10:06] | You shall now recite the oath of the sisterhood. | 现在请复述姐妹会誓言 |
[10:09] | “I swear that bitch will never be an Omega.” | 我发誓那个贱人绝对进不了Ω |
[10:12] | Oh, I’m sorry. Is that not the oath? | 抱歉 誓言不是这句吗 |
[10:14] | – This is a private event. – Easy, now. | -这是私人活动 -镇定 |
[10:16] | We came with warrants out the yin-yang, this time. | 这次我们可带来了搜查令 |
[10:18] | Including one for an arrest. | 而且还有逮捕令呢 |
[10:19] | We checked Sloane’s texts. | 我们检查了斯洛安讷的短信 |
[10:21] | Sunday, 8:00 P.M., | 周日晚8点 |
[10:22] | “Caroline will quit if I have to punt the cow myself.” | 就算要我亲自出马也会让卡洛琳退出 |
[10:26] | Monday, 11:00 A.M., | 周一上午11点 |
[10:27] | “Caroline is filth. Do I have to | 卡洛琳真讨厌 |
[10:30] | handle this…” “B” Word. | 非要我亲自处理这个 婊砸 |
[10:32] | I didn’t send those. | 那些不是我发的 |
[10:33] | We know. You received them from your alumni advisor, Michelle. | 我们知道 是你学姐兼顾问米歇尔发的 |
[10:38] | This is outrageous. | 这简直太过分了 |
[10:40] | We’re in the middle of initiation. | 我们正在举行宣誓仪式呢 |
[10:42] | You know who else has a cool initiation ceremony? | 你知道哪里也有很酷的宣誓仪式吗 |
[10:45] | Rikers. | 里克斯岛监狱 |
[10:46] | And they’re gonna be all over you, sister. | 他们会热烈欢迎你的 姐姐 |
[11:01] | A sorority advisor terrorizing a pledge. | 姐妹会顾问对准会员实施恐怖统治 |
[11:04] | – Don’t you people evolve? – We aren’t all the same. | -就不能进步点吗 -也不都是这样的 |
[11:07] | The Gamma Nus stood for sisterhood, service, and integrity. | γ姐妹会的信条是友爱 服务和正直 |
[11:11] | Yeah, well, the sororities I knew stood for diet pills, | 但我知道的姐妹会信奉的是减肥药 |
[11:14] | keg-stands and STDs. | 扎啤桶还有性病 |
[11:16] | Yeah, I didn’t get into those. | 我可没沾那些 |
[11:17] | I would have picked you for a Gamma Moo. | 要是我肯定也会选你加入γμ |
[11:20] | – Perky much? – Wow, a grown-up mean girl. | -那股子洋洋得意劲儿 -成人版贱女孩 |
[11:24] | Mommy issues? | 有母亲问题吧 |
[11:25] | – Exactly. – What are you talking about? | -绝对是 -你说什么呢 |
[11:28] | Your dead pledge, Caroline, | 你们死亡的准会员 卡洛琳 |
[11:29] | her mommy was your pledge master back in the day. | 她妈妈就是你当时的准会员长吧 |
[11:31] | – Treated you like crap, I’m guessing. – I don’t recall. | -我猜对你很不好 -我不记得了 |
[11:34] | Oh, of course you do. | 你绝对记得的 |
[11:36] | “Omega pledge runs naked mile backwards.” | Ω准会员裸体倒行数公里 |
[11:39] | Ouch. | 真是 |
[11:40] | It came up third when we googled you. | 我们百度你的时候第三条就是哎 |
[11:42] | You think I don’t know about this? | 你觉得我不知道能搜出来吗 |
[11:43] | I’ve had to live my life as the butt | 就因为这个故事 |
[11:45] | of everyone’s jokes because of this story. | 我的一生都是别人的笑柄 |
[11:47] | One of the frats on campus found it last year. | 去年大学的一个兄弟会的家伙发现了它 |
[11:49] | I became a freakin’ meme. | 我被各种恶搞 |
[11:51] | So, you took revenge on Caroline. | 所以你就拿卡洛琳出气 |
[11:53] | No. | 没 |
[11:54] | And when the hazing didn’t work, you drugged her. | 欺凌戏弄不管用 你就给她下了药 |
[11:56] | Hope she’d act out, be humiliated like you were. | 想让她出丑 知难而退 |
[12:00] | But the combination was fatal. | 但这两者的混合是致命的 |
[12:01] | I did not drug Caroline. | 我没给卡洛琳下药 |
[12:04] | Well, we’ll see about that. | 我们走着瞧吧 |
[12:05] | Coroner’s tox report just came in. | 法医的毒理检验报告出来了 |
[12:07] | When we confirm that your vendetta led to Caroline’s death, | 要真是你的复仇计划害死了她 |
[12:11] | I’m going to make sure that the remainder of your life | 我向你保证 你之后的人生 |
[12:14] | is one continuous Hell Week. | 天天都是遭罪周 |
[12:16] | Got it? | 听见没 |
[12:18] | “B” word. | 婊砸 |
[12:19] | What she said. | 她说得对 |
[12:26] | Yeah? | 谁啊 |
[12:28] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[12:33] | She is at work. | 她上班去了 |
[12:35] | I’m actually here to see you. | 其实我是来见你的 |
[12:36] | Oh, no. No sloppy seconds for me, thank you. | 怎么 别想跟姐搞车轮战 |
[12:40] | That’s not what I had in mind. | 我不是这个意思 |
[12:42] | And for the record, there was no first. | 而且刚第一轮都没弄成 |
[12:45] | You gotta learn how to close. | 行了 别耍嘴皮子了 |
[12:47] | Chili and skillet cornbread? | 红辣椒炖玉米面包 |
[12:49] | I’m making dinner for the week. | 我在做这周的晚餐 |
[12:50] | That way at least Laura can, you know, microwave home cooking. | 回头劳拉拿微波炉一热就能吃了 |
[12:53] | Cumin, coriander, is that homemade stock? | 小茴香 胡荽 那个是自制的吗 |
[12:56] | I put little habaneros in there when I make it for my boys, | 我给自家娃做的时候会加哈瓦那辣椒 |
[12:59] | but this family can’t stand that kind of heat. | 但这家人吃不了辣 |
[13:02] | May I, chef? | 能尝一口吗 大厨 |
[13:09] | You know what you’re doing. | 不错 有水准 |
[13:10] | Stop trying to butter me up, okay? | 别跟我套近乎 |
[13:13] | – What do you want? – Okay. | -你有什么企图 -那我说了 |
[13:16] | – Laura’s got the kids this weekend. – Mmm-hmm. | -劳拉这周末得看孩子 -对 |
[13:17] | I was hoping that you could spend the night | 所以你今晚能不能留下看娃 |
[13:19] | so I could take her to the Berkshires for some alone time. | 我想带她去巴克夏餐厅过二人世界 |
[13:23] | That’s how you close. I’m in. | 直说不就完了 好 我答应了 |
[13:25] | – You are a saint. – I know. | -你真好 -那还用说 |
[13:27] | Now, I want it to be a surprise, | 我想给她个惊喜 |
[13:28] | so don’t say anything, all right? | 你可一定帮我保密啊 |
[13:30] | Do I look like a gossip? | 我看着像长舌妇吗 |
[13:31] | I let Matt Lauer deliver the news, honey. | 绝对守口如瓶 |
[13:34] | The Berkshires? Wow. | 什么 去巴克夏餐厅 |
[13:36] | – Why are you telling me this? – Because, it’s a surprise, dummy. | -你干嘛告诉我 -这本该是个惊喜 |
[13:40] | I thought you’d want a heads-up | 但我想着先给你提个醒 |
[13:41] | so you could prepare to get your groove back. | 你好准备准备 |
[13:43] | Alicia, my groove has been ready | 艾丽西娅 以老娘的饥渴程度 |
[13:45] | to come back for quite a while now. | 还用准备吗 |
[13:47] | Personally, I suggest you get a Sicilian. | 我个人建议 你整个西西里式的 |
[13:49] | Wax, that is. Not pizza. | 我说的是除毛 不是披萨 |
[13:52] | What’s a Sicilian? | 西西里是啥 |
[13:52] | I’ve heard of a Brazilian, but… | 我只听说过巴西式的 但… |
[13:54] | Anyway, I heard that all natural’s on a comeback. | 反正我跟你说 万事俱备了 |
[13:58] | Man-beard is back. | 俱备啥 |
[13:59] | Lady-beard, not so much. | 看看你那胡子 |
[14:01] | Okay. Text me the name of your person. | 好吧 你给我推荐个人 |
[14:03] | And don’t forget to do your Kegels. | 还有 别忘了做骨盆操 |
[14:06] | Hanging up now. | 先挂了啊 |
[14:09] | Okay, what do we got? | 好了 什么情况 |
[14:12] | Caroline didn’t have narcotics in her system, | 卡洛琳体内没检出麻醉剂 |
[14:14] | but she did have high levels of Nymexis. | 但却有大量的纳米科斯 |
[14:17] | The blood pressure medicine? My dad was on that for a while. | 治高血压的药吗 我爸以前吃过 |
[14:20] | Doubtful a college freshman would be prescribed that. | 大一新生应该用不着吃这种药吧 |
[14:22] | It’s deadly if it’s mixed with alcohol, | 这个药与酒精混合会致死 |
[14:24] | which is why Leo “Happy Hour” Diamond stopped taking it. | 所以我那嗜酒如命的爹就停药了 |
[14:27] | Said it was cramping his style. | 说什么天大地大喝酒最大 |
[14:29] | It wasn’t cramping Caroline’s style. | 卡洛琳可没在意这事 |
[14:30] | Her final tweet, “Mission tonight #SorryLiver.” | 她最后发推说”今晚任务 #心疼爆肝” |
[14:34] | Anyone who saw that would know she’d be drinking heavily. | 看到这条消息的人都会知道她当晚要喝酒 |
[14:37] | Just slip Caroline Nymexis and let her do the rest. | 只要给卡洛琳下点药 剩下就水到渠成了 |
[14:39] | Time bomb. | 定时炸弹 |
[14:40] | The way the Nymexis metabolized in Caroline’s system, | 根据药物在卡洛琳体内代谢的状况来看 |
[14:43] | she would have taken in between 10:00 a.m. and noon. | 她摄入药物的时间段大概是早十点到中午 |
[14:45] | Michelle was at the sorority in that window. | 米歇尔正好在姐妹会 |
[14:47] | Please let it be her. | 千万一定是她干的啊 |
[14:48] | Sorry, Caroline was downtown. | 真遗憾 卡洛琳去市中心了 |
[14:50] | – Her internship at Palster. – Whatster? | -在帕尔斯特公司做实习 -什么斯特 |
[14:52] | Palster. | 帕尔斯特 |
[14:54] | Biggest tech startup in New York. | 纽约最大的科技公司 |
[14:55] | They’re going to do to Facebook what Facebook did to Myspace. | 他们要像脸书干掉聚友网一样干掉脸书 |
[14:58] | Maybe the sorority isn’t the only place Caroline had an enemy. | 也许卡洛琳在实习的地方也树敌了呢 |
[15:01] | Great. You’re coming with me. | 好吧 你跟我一起来 |
[15:03] | I need you to translate nerd to English. | 我听不懂死宅语 |
[15:07] | – I wanna go. – No. | -我想去呢 -不行 |
[15:13] | Shut up. This place is incredible. | 天呐 这地方太赞了 |
[15:17] | Yup, chips and salsa as far as the eye can see. | 是啊 满眼薯片辣酱 |
[15:21] | Chips are computer hardware. Salsa, software. | 薯片指硬件 辣酱指软件 |
[15:24] | I looked it up. It’s tech talk. | 我查了 这是你们死宅的行话 |
[15:26] | No, it’s not. Oh, I feel so at home. | 呵呵才不是 这儿简直跟我太合拍了 |
[15:29] | – Oh, my bad. Sorry! – So do I. | -抱歉 我的错 -没事 |
[15:31] | Don’t these people work? | 这些人咋不务正业呢 |
[15:33] | This is them working. | 这就是他们的正业 |
[15:35] | Millennials are not constrained | 我们新一代不拘泥于 |
[15:36] | by traditional assumptions about office culture. | 传统的工作形式 |
[15:40] | That, or they’re jerk-offs. | 呵呵 你们是爱作 |
[15:44] | A clean desk. It can be done. | 这办公桌也太整洁了点 |
[15:47] | Oh, see, that’s more my style. | 对面那桌才是我的风格 |
[15:51] | How are you, ladies? You’re the detectives? | 你们好 是两位警探吗 |
[15:53] | We are. Is there a grown-up we can speak with? | 没错 你们这儿有管事的大人没 |
[15:56] | Harry Rice, Clay Bergman, | 这两位是哈利·莱斯和克雷·博格曼 |
[15:58] | co-founders of Palster. | 帕尔斯特的联合创始人 |
[16:01] | – I knew that. – Congratulations on the impending IPO, by the way. | -我知道的 -恭喜你们公司即将上市啦 |
[16:04] | Thanks. We’re all devastated about what happened to Caroline. | 谢谢 卡洛琳的事让我们非常痛心 |
[16:07] | – She was amazing. – One of our most talented interns. | -她超棒的 -是我们最棒的实习生之一 |
[16:10] | I’m sorry, is that a Rolex Submariner? | 等下 你戴的是劳力士潜航者手表吗 |
[16:12] | Waterproof up to 100 meters. | 一百米防水哦 |
[16:14] | Our buddies at Google sent them when Palster was launched. | 谷歌小伙伴送的上市礼物 |
[16:16] | – Why do I not work here? – Enough, fangirl. | -姐真想来这儿工作 -行了 擦擦口水 |
[16:18] | Let’s talk about yesterday. | 我们说说昨天的事吧 |
[16:20] | I wish we could help, but Harry and I were up in Boston. | 抱歉 我和哈利昨天去波士顿了 |
[16:22] | Road show for the IPO. | 忙上市前的路演 |
[16:23] | We’re going to need a list of everyone who came in and out of the office. | 我们需要所有进出办公室人的名单 |
[16:26] | And can you point us toward Caroline’s coworkers? | 你能带我们去找卡洛琳的同事吗 |
[16:29] | – Of course. Linda? – Yes, Clay? | -好 琳达 -来了 克雷 |
[16:32] | She’s gonna hook you up. | 你们聊吧 |
[16:32] | Linda runs our intern program. | 琳达是我们实习项目的主管 |
[16:35] | As an old fogey, I’m sort of the den mother around here. | 我水准不够 只能看看实习生了 |
[16:38] | She’s being modest. She also has a PhD from Yale. | 别谦虚了 她可是耶鲁大学的博士 |
[16:41] | Anything they need. | 全力配合 |
[16:44] | Palster uses a bipartite graph-matching algorithm | 帕尔斯特用的是一个两偶图匹配算法 |
[16:47] | to pair users with platonic acquaintances. | 将用户们和理想的熟人配对 |
[16:50] | You hook up friends. | 你们帮人牵线搭桥 |
[16:51] | People today are obsessed with finding soul mates, | 现今的人们沉迷于追求心灵伴侣 |
[16:54] | but soul friendships, just as vital. | 但是心灵之交一样重要 |
[16:56] | I read that Harry and Clay are a 96% match, | 我读到哈利和克雷有百分之96的相配率 |
[16:58] | the highest ever. | 是有史以来最高 |
[16:59] | And they’re so different on the surface, | 他们表面上非常不同 |
[17:01] | but their synergy’s the key to our success. | 可他们的协同作用是我们成功的关键 |
[17:04] | Any one of these little geniuses could be our perp. | 这里的任何一个小天才都有可能是我们的罪犯 |
[17:08] | You have a Subway? | 这里还有赛百味 |
[17:10] | – More tech talk? – No. | -还要科技说教吗 -不 |
[17:12] | Open 24/7, paid for by Palster. | 24小时营业 帕尔斯特买单 |
[17:14] | – Shut up. – You first. | -别说了 -你先闭嘴 |
[17:16] | We also provide laundry service, car service, | 我们还提供洗衣服 租车服务 |
[17:19] | on-site yoga, daily gourmet coffee delivery. | 现场瑜伽 每日极品咖啡外卖 |
[17:21] | No wonder no one wants to grow up. | 难怪没人想要长大 |
[17:23] | Here’s my desk. That’s where Caroline sat. | 这是我的书桌 卡洛琳就坐那 |
[17:32] | Dirty chai latte, extra foam. Good order. | 印度风味特色拿铁 多点奶泡 很会喝啊 |
[17:38] | Traffic area. Anyone could have snuck something into her drink. | 高人流区域 任何人都能在她的饮料里下药 |
[17:41] | I know you’re all about making friends here, | 我知道你们在这里注重交友 |
[17:42] | but did Caroline have any enemies? | 但是有没有什么人讨厌卡洛琳 |
[17:45] | Oh, I wish I had been as cute, | 但愿我在她这个年纪时 |
[17:46] | smart and popular at her age. | 也能这么可爱 聪明 受人欢迎 |
[17:48] | Pretty much everyone loved her. | 几乎所有的人都喜欢她 |
[17:49] | – Pretty much everyone? – You have to understand, | -几乎所有的人 -你们要明白 |
[17:51] | these kids are highly competitive, | 这些孩子的竞争相当激烈 |
[17:53] | and under tremendous pressure to find the next big idea. | 在巨大的压力下想出下一个大创意 |
[17:55] | It takes a toll. | 这是会产生负面影响的 |
[17:56] | On who exactly? | 具体是谁 |
[17:57] | Caroline would argue with Ben Lee, another intern. | 卡洛琳和本·李有过争执 另外一个实习生 |
[18:00] | – What about? – A side project they were developing together. | -因为什么 -他们俩一起开发的编外项目 |
[18:03] | Sort of an Uber for pets. | 一种为宠物而设计的优步 |
[18:04] | They called it Doggone Ride. | 他们命名为钻石狗坐骑 |
[18:06] | That’s a million dollar idea? | 那就是价值上百万美元的创意吗 |
[18:07] | Possibly billions. | 可能会达到十亿 |
[18:08] | Uber has a higher market cap today than Mercedes. | 现今优步比梅赛德斯拥有更高端的市场价值 |
[18:10] | It’s official, the nerds have won. | 这么厉害 死宅的逆袭 |
[18:12] | – Where’s Ben? – Tech Fest. | -本在哪 -在参加科技展 |
[18:15] | A sort of speed-dating event | 有点像速配活动 |
[18:16] | where developers pitch ideas to investors. | 可以向投资商传递你的创意 |
[18:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:21] | If Ben sells his app now, | 如果本出售了他的软件 |
[18:22] | he won’t have to share that first billion with anyone. | 他就可以独占第一个十亿 |
[18:24] | Looks like we have a suspect. | 看来我们找到一个疑犯 |
[18:25] | – I’m gonna take this to the lab. – Okay. | -我把这个拿去实验室 -好 |
[18:27] | And I’m gonna go see if I can catch Ben | 那我就去看看本有没有 |
[18:29] | in the act of selling out his partner. | 什么出卖他拍档的动作 |
[18:31] | Tell Billy to meet me at Dork Fest. | 告诉比利来书虫集会找我 |
[18:33] | – Tech Fest. – Tomato, tomahto. | -是科技展 -都差不多 |
[18:45] | Using highly integrated data compiled from search history, | 利用搜索历史记录的高度综合数据 |
[18:49] | we employ a predictive solution | 我们使用一种预测解决方案 |
[18:51] | to stream content directly to users. | 为用户直接传输内容 |
[18:53] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我完全不知道你在说什么 |
[18:55] | It’s Netflix, but for porn. | 就像只播黄片的网飞公司 |
[18:57] | Pass. | 下一位 |
[18:58] | It’s Wikipedia, but for porn. | 类似黄片的维基百科 |
[19:01] | I’m sensing a trend here. | 这是什么潮流 |
[19:02] | It’s Candy Crush, but for… | 类似《糖果粉碎传奇》的… |
[19:04] | Porn? How is that even possible? | 黄片版 这怎么可能呢 |
[19:06] | Excellent question… | 真是个好问题 |
[19:08] | Please tell me your idea has nothing to do with porn. | 请告诉我你的创意与黄片无关 |
[19:10] | – Not at all, Miss Sagerwall. – Who? | -完全无关 萨贾沃尔小姐 -谁 |
[19:13] | Oh. Oh, yeah. | 是我 |
[19:15] | It’s a transportation app. Think of it as Uber for pets. | 这是个交通工具软件 为宠物而设计的优步 |
[19:18] | I call it Doggone Ride. | 叫做钻石狗坐骑 |
[19:22] | – I’m intrigued. – Yeah. | -有意思 -太好了 |
[19:23] | Assuming all your chips and salsas are in order. | 看来你的硬件软件都全了 |
[19:26] | You are the sole owner of this idea? | 那么你是此创意唯一的拥有人吗 |
[19:28] | Yup. Cofounders get in the way. | 没错 合伙人只会妨碍你的前路 |
[19:30] | So do cops. | 警察也会 |
[19:34] | Hey! Police! Don’t move. | 警察 站住 |
[19:36] | Hey! Get back here, kid! Excuse me, excuse me. | 给我回来 孩子 借过 借过 |
[19:40] | Come back here! I said, get back here. | 给我回来 我让你给我回来 |
[19:45] | Get out of the way! | 让开 |
[19:48] | Easy! | 悠着点 |
[20:04] | Gotcha, Suckerberg. | 抓到你了 混球 |
[20:13] | You enjoy your night in lock-up, Ben? | 关了一晚上的感觉如何 本 |
[20:16] | That’s how it’s gonna be? ‘Cause you can talk to us, | 还要等多久 你可以选择和我们谈谈 |
[20:18] | or you can take your chances with the DA. | 也可以留着跟地方检察官说 |
[20:20] | And in cases like this he will ask for life in prison. | 像这样的案子 你会面临终身监禁 |
[20:24] | For a basketball game? | 就为了一场篮球比赛吗 |
[20:27] | That sounds a bit dramatic. | 有点太夸张了吧 |
[20:29] | We just want to know what happened. | 我们只是想知道怎么回事 |
[20:31] | Sunday night, I’m home watching the Knicks lose, again. | 周日晚上 我在家再次眼看着尼克斯队输球 |
[20:34] | I figured if Melo had 10 more seconds. | 我想如果再多给梅洛十秒就好了 |
[20:36] | So, I got into the Garden’s computer system | 于是我就黑进了花园球场的电脑系统 |
[20:38] | and I slowed the game clock. | 放慢了比赛用时钟的走速 |
[20:40] | Well, the Knicks still lost. | 可尼克斯队还是输了 |
[20:41] | I’m a hacker, not God. | 我只是个黑客 不是上帝 |
[20:43] | That’s a noble confession, Ben. | 谢谢你这么诚实 本 |
[20:46] | But we didn’t pick you up for hacking. | 但是我们逮捕你不是因为黑客事件 |
[20:48] | You didn’t? Then what am I here for? | 不是吗 那你们抓我干什么 |
[20:50] | – Because you killed Caroline Adams. – What? | -因为你谋杀了卡洛琳·亚当斯 -什么 |
[20:53] | The lab found Nymexis in her coffee cup. | 证检组在她的咖啡杯里找到纳米科斯 |
[20:56] | Murder one. | 这是一级谋杀 |
[20:57] | You’re way off base. Caroline was my friend. | 你们错得太离谱了 卡洛琳是我的朋友 |
[20:59] | Who you neglected to mention was part owner of your idea. | 你却不愿承认你们共同研发了创意产品 |
[21:02] | Doggone Ride is all mine. | 钻石狗坐骑全是我一个人想出来的 |
[21:04] | I told Caroline about my idea. | 我和卡洛琳提过我的创意 |
[21:05] | She offered to help me with my pitch. | 她主动提出帮我推荐我的创意 |
[21:07] | Angels won’t invest if they don’t like your story. | 如果天使投资人不喜欢你的推荐 是不会投资的 |
[21:09] | We heard you two were constantly fighting. | 我们听说你们经常争吵 |
[21:10] | That’s the creative process. | 这是创作必经的过程 |
[21:12] | Besides, Caroline didn’t need my money. | 而且 卡洛琳根本不需要我的钱 |
[21:14] | She had a sick offer at Google. | 谷歌给她提供的简直是天价 |
[21:15] | Mid six figures. | 底薪六位数 |
[21:17] | Why does an intern make more figures than an NYPD detective? | 为什么实习生比纽约警局的警探赚得还多 |
[21:20] | Or a captain? | 甚至多过警监 |
[21:21] | That’s tech. Today’s intern is tomorrow’s CEO. | 这就是科技 今日实习生 明日执行官 |
[21:24] | – That’s what Caroline wrote to Silicon Hallie. – Silicon who? | -这是卡洛琳写给硅谷哈利的话 -硅谷谁 |
[21:27] | She’s an anonymous blogger. | 她是个匿名的博客 |
[21:28] | The most important tech voice on the East Coast. | 美国东岸最重要的科技之声 |
[21:31] | Getting on Hallie’s radar was huge. | 能获得哈利的关注是不同凡响的 |
[21:33] | I have Caroline to thank for that. | 为此我要感谢卡洛琳 |
[21:36] | Caroline wrote to Silicon Hallie three weeks ago. | 三个月前卡洛琳给硅谷哈利写信 |
[21:39] | “Watch out for Ben Lee and Doggone Ride. | 请留意本·李和他的钻石狗坐骑 |
[21:41] | Today’s intern, tomorrow’s CEO.” | 今日实习生 明日执行官 |
[21:44] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[21:45] | I picked up some tips on | 我从帕尔斯特公司学习了点 |
[21:47] | workspace productivity from Palster. | 提高生产力的工作空间布置法 |
[21:48] | Do we love it? It’s an idea pit. | 大伙喜欢吗 这是个挖掘思想的地方 |
[21:51] | It’s a pit, all right. | 这就是个坑 |
[21:52] | Have a sub. | 吃个三明治 |
[21:53] | Another thing I picked up from Palster. | 也是从帕尔斯特公司搞来的 |
[21:55] | Eat fresh. | 趁热吃 |
[21:57] | Oh, don’t mind if I do. | 恭敬不如从命 |
[21:59] | Maybe I’ll pull a Jared. | 吃东西我最在行 |
[22:03] | This is a disaster. | 真是倒霉催的 |
[22:05] | Did the boys put fire ants in your skivvies again? | 你儿子又在你内裤里放火蚂蚁了吗 |
[22:07] | No. This morning, before work, I went to Sicily. | 不是 今早上班前我去整西西里式了 |
[22:12] | Never to return. | 绝不会再去第二次 |
[22:14] | Must be a bad reaction to the wax. Give it a day. | 应该是脱毛不良反应 过一天看看 |
[22:16] | If it still hurts, I like to apply | 要是还疼 我可以帮你配 |
[22:18] | a combination of corn starch and Shea butter… | 玉米淀粉加乳木果 |
[22:22] | I’ve said too much. | 我说得太多了 |
[22:23] | Wait a minute. Silicon Hallie’s a tech blogger, | 等等 硅谷哈利不是写技术博客的吗 |
[22:25] | so why are people posting things like, | 怎么会有这种回复 |
[22:27] | “You really turn on my hard drive”? | “你让我好性奋” |
[22:29] | Hallie is not just about tech. She’s also an erotic provocateur. | 哈利不只搞技术 她还是个小三 |
[22:32] | Keeps an online diary of her steamy affair with a married CEO. | 一直在线记录她和已婚老总的风流韵事 |
[22:36] | Oh, here we go. | 听听这个 |
[22:38] | “Our first time, I was so nervous. | 我们发生第一次时 我好紧张 |
[22:40] | “Didn’t have time to shave my legs, but he didn’t care. | 都没时间去做腿部脱毛 但他根本不在乎 |
[22:43] | “He just wanted to be with me.” | 他只想和我在一起 |
[22:44] | – That’s steamy? – Do not interrupt. | -这也不算多风流 -别吵 |
[22:47] | “Lingering at my thighs, he told me he loved my birthmark. | 他在我大腿上逡巡着 说他喜欢我的胎记 |
[22:51] | “I always hated that little boot till now.” | 以前我一直很讨厌那块小靴子 |
[22:54] | – Wait a minute. – More reading. | -等会 -接着读 |
[22:55] | It’s Caroline. | 这是卡洛琳 |
[22:57] | Unshaved legs, and a boot-shaped birthmark. | 没脱毛的大腿 靴子状的胎记 |
[23:00] | – Are you sure? – Let’s see here. | -你确定吗 -还有这里 |
[23:02] | “Mr. CEO wanted to douse me in wine and drink me up. | 总裁先生要把我灌醉 |
[23:04] | “I told him to choose a bottle that wasn’t aged in oak. | 我告诉他不要选橡木桶陈酿 |
[23:07] | “Hives are so not sexy.” | 疹子可不性感 |
[23:09] | Caroline was allergic to oak trees. | 卡洛琳对橡木过敏 |
[23:11] | She didn’t tweet at Silicon Hallie, she was Silicon Hallie. | 她不是发推给硅谷哈利 她就是硅谷哈利 |
[23:16] | So, our sweet little college intern was | 我们甜美的大学实习生 |
[23:18] | actually a soft core blogger | 其实软件界的博客大神 |
[23:21] | who was sleeping with a married CEO? | 还跟已婚总裁有一腿咯 |
[23:22] | Harry Rice is single, but his partner, | 哈利·莱斯是单身 但他的搭档 |
[23:24] | Clay Bergman, he’s married. | 克雷·博格曼已经结婚了 |
[23:25] | Sounds like we’ve got a new suspect. | 看来我们有新的嫌疑人了 |
[23:27] | Clay couldn’t have killed Caroline. | 克雷不可能杀害卡洛琳 |
[23:28] | He and Harry were in Boston all day. | 他和哈利那天都在波士顿 |
[23:30] | Listen to her final entry, posted hours before she died. | 看看她死前几个小时发的这段 |
[23:34] | “I think his wife is getting suspicious.” | 我想他的妻子开始怀疑了 |
[23:36] | Hold on. | 等会 |
[23:38] | Yup, according to Palster’s entrance log, | 没错 根据帕尔斯特公司的出入登记 |
[23:40] | Jessica Bergman visited | 杰西卡·博格曼 |
[23:42] | the office the morning Caroline was poisoned. | 在卡洛琳被下毒那天早上去过办公室 |
[23:44] | A day her husband wasn’t even at the office. | 那天她老公甚至都不在公司 |
[23:47] | Sounds like we got a new new suspect. | 我们又有一个新嫌疑人了 |
[23:49] | I hate it when it’s the wife. | 我讨厌妻子行凶这种事 |
[24:01] | Hey, how are you? Hey, girl. | 嗨 你好 嗨 美女 |
[24:03] | – Hi. – Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[24:04] | I’m looking for my friend Jessica Bergman. | 我来找我朋友杰西卡·博格曼 |
[24:06] | Her office said that I could find her here. | 她同事告诉我她在这里 |
[24:08] | Yes. I love Jessica. Such spirit. Um… | 是的 我喜欢杰西卡 很有冲劲 |
[24:11] | She’s actually right there. | 她就在那里 |
[24:12] | Oh, duh. Right in front of me. | 就在眼前嘛 |
[24:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[24:27] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[24:28] | Chose the wrong day to wax. | 选错了脱毛的时机 |
[24:30] | And the wrong part of Italy. | 还做了某意大利式的 |
[24:33] | Been there. You’ll get used to it. | 我也有过 习惯一下就好了 |
[24:35] | Like riding a bike, huh? | 就像骑久了自行车 不是么 |
[24:38] | – I’m Laura. – Jessica. | -我叫劳拉 -杰西卡 |
[24:41] | All right, heroes. Let’s do this. | 好了 勇者们 我们开始吧 |
[24:43] | Move to the rhythm. Ready? | 跟着节奏来 各就位 |
[24:45] | – Open up your hands. – Wait, um… | -撑开双手 -等会 |
[24:46] | – What… What about a warm-up? – Here we go. | -没有热身吗 -一起来 |
[24:49] | Up! | 起立 |
[24:51] | And down. That’s it. | 坐下 就是这样 |
[24:52] | Up! Yup. Down. | 起立 坐下 |
[24:56] | Awesome. | 太棒了 |
[25:00] | The things we do for our men, huh? | 为了男人啥都做得出来哈 |
[25:02] | Now, right here in the middle, pick up your pace. Here we go! | 双手放中间 加快速度 加油 |
[25:07] | Oh, yeah! That’s it. | 耶 就是这样 |
[25:13] | Brother. | 我的老兄啊 |
[25:16] | Good! Now slow. | 太棒了 慢下来 |
[25:18] | Good job. | 干得好 |
[25:20] | – So, what do you do, Jessica? – Doctor. | -你是干什么的 杰西卡 -医生 |
[25:22] | Oh, good. ‘Cause I might need one after this. | 太好了 练完这个我恐怕就要看医生了 |
[25:25] | Is it true that blood pressure medicine and alcohol don’t mix? | 听说降压药不能和酒一起吃 是真的吗 |
[25:29] | Because I am a woman who seriously needs her Cabernet. | 因为我真的需要来点红酒 |
[25:32] | – Yeah, you don’t want to do that. – No? | -是的 最好不要 -不行吗 |
[25:34] | It’s a sure way to kill yourself. | 那会害死你的 |
[25:36] | Or someone else. | 或者害死别人 |
[25:39] | I just found out my husband’s cheating on me. | 我刚发现我老公出轨了 |
[25:42] | Hurts more than even my ass does right now. | 我的心现在比屁股还要疼 |
[25:46] | I just went through the same thing. | 我也刚经历了同样的事 |
[25:48] | – Really? – But I did something about it. | -真的吗 -但我已经解决了 |
[25:51] | What? | 什么 |
[25:53] | Let’s just say I took care of it. For good. | 我已经彻底地 永远地解决了 |
[25:57] | Pull over. Class is dismissed. | 靠边停车 今天的课就到这里 |
[26:01] | Caroline’s just a younger version of you. | 卡洛琳看起来就像年轻版的你 |
[26:05] | You see it, right? | 你瞧 是吧 |
[26:07] | Must have been tough being replaced by version 2.0. | 被自己的2.0版取代 一定很难过吧 |
[26:11] | – That’s not what happened. – Oh, yes, it is. | -事情不是这样的 -就是这样 |
[26:13] | And thanks to your pre-nup, | 鉴于你的婚前协议 |
[26:14] | you get nothing if Clay leaves you. | 克雷要是离开你 你一分钱都拿不到 |
[26:16] | With Palster’s upcoming IPO, | 帕尔斯特公司即将公开募股 |
[26:18] | that’s a billion reasons for you to kill. | 这可是上十亿的理由让你去杀人 |
[26:21] | I did not kill that woman. | 我没杀那女人 |
[26:23] | Besides, Clay ended it with her. | 而且克雷已经和她结束了 |
[26:25] | Well, not according to Silicon Hallie, | 硅谷哈利可不是这么说的 |
[26:28] | the tech world’s must-read blog. | 那个不可不读的技术博 |
[26:30] | It’s actually Caroline writing about her affair with Clay. | 其实是卡洛琳描述她和克雷的情事 |
[26:33] | This is complete fiction. | 这完全是虚构的 |
[26:35] | Here, Clay was with me on New Year’s Eve, not her. | 这里 新年前夜克雷和我在一起 不是她 |
[26:38] | And here, he hates blackberry jam. | 还有这里 他讨厌黑莓酱 |
[26:40] | He would never eat it off of anything. | 他绝不会拿它配任何东西吃 |
[26:42] | Or anyone. | 或者任何人 |
[26:45] | Yeah, well, we can confirm those details. | 好吧 我们可以确认这些细节 |
[26:47] | But in the meantime why don’t | 但现在 你还是说说 |
[26:47] | you explain to me what you were doing at Palster | 卡洛琳被害当晚 |
[26:49] | the day Caroline was killed. | 你去帕尔斯特干什么 |
[26:50] | I was meeting with Clay’s lawyer. | 我和克雷的律师见面了 |
[26:52] | Signing the form terminating our pre-nup. | 签字确认终止婚前协议 |
[26:55] | Wait, terminating? | 等等 终止吗 |
[26:57] | Clay admitted the affair to me, | 克雷承认了出轨 |
[26:58] | swore it would never happen again. | 还发誓却不会再发生 |
[27:00] | And to prove his commitment to saving our marriage, | 为了证明他挽救婚姻的诚意 |
[27:03] | he put his money where his mouth is. | 他拿出了实实在在的行动 |
[27:05] | That may be true, but it doesn’t prove you’re innocent. | 可能吧 但也不能证明你是无辜的 |
[27:08] | Look, I’m not some cold-blooded sociopath. | 听着 我不是什么冷血变态 |
[27:13] | If I killed Caroline, Clay would see right through me. | 我要是杀了卡洛琳 克雷会立即怀疑我 |
[27:17] | I’m trying to save my marriage. | 我在努力挽救我的婚姻 |
[27:21] | So, the affair was real, but the blog was fake? | 那出轨是真的 但博客内容是假的 |
[27:24] | Why would Caroline make that stuff up? | 卡洛琳为什么要编故事 |
[27:26] | You don’t need to lie when you’re already anonymous. | 你都匿名了就不用撒谎了吧 |
[27:28] | Unless she didn’t write the blog. | 除非 博客不是她写的 |
[27:30] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait. | 我去 等下 |
[27:32] | I have weekend detail? No, you’ve got to switch with me. | 我周末还有任务 别 你得跟我换班 |
[27:35] | -I would love to, but… -But… No, no! | – 我很愿意 但 – 别 别但是 |
[27:37] | No, no, no, no. No but. No but. No. | 别 别但是 别说但是 |
[27:38] | This weekend is happening. I am waxed and worked out, | 这周末都安排好了 我毛也除了 锻也炼了 |
[27:42] | and I am ready to go. | 已经准备好赴约了 |
[27:44] | Enrique Iglesias is performing at Barclays. | 恩里克·伊格莱西亚斯要在巴克雷中心演出 |
[27:47] | I promised my mom I would take her. | 我已经答应我妈带她去了 |
[27:49] | You keep Mama Sylvia from | 你要不让时尚辣妈 |
[27:50] | her favorite balladeer, she will cut you. | 追她最爱的歌手 她会剁了你的 |
[27:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[27:55] | Meredith, um, how’d you like to take my Saturday shift… | 梅雷迪思 额 咱俩换一下 |
[28:00] | You’re cold. | 真冷血 |
[28:02] | First the good news. | 先说说好消息 |
[28:04] | Palster’s general council confirmed Jessica’s pre-nup story. | 帕尔斯特的总理事会确认了杰西卡婚前协议的事情 |
[28:07] | That’s bad news. She was our main suspect. | 这是坏消息 她曾是主要嫌疑人 |
[28:09] | Oh, I meant… | 那好吧 |
[28:12] | And there’s more bad news? | 然后还有坏消息么 |
[28:13] | Forensics used plagiarism detection software | 鉴证科利用反剽窃软件 |
[28:16] | to compare Silicon Hallie’s blog entries with Caroline’s emails. | 比对了硅谷哈利的博客 和卡洛琳的电邮 |
[28:19] | The style, the vocabulary, the syntax, | 行文 用词 句式 |
[28:22] | everything’s completely different. | 没有一点相似的 |
[28:24] | So, Caroline wasn’t Silicon Hallie. | 所以 卡洛琳不是硅谷哈利 |
[28:26] | Okay, but we know that the | 好吧 但我们知道 |
[28:27] | earlier posts were definitely about Caroline. | 之前发的内容确实是关于卡洛琳的 |
[28:29] | Even if the latter ones weren’t, whoever wrote that blog | 所以即使后来发的与卡洛琳无关 写博客的人 |
[28:32] | knew a hell of a lot about her. | 都对她十分了解 |
[28:34] | -Linda. -The intern coordinator? | -琳达 -那个实习协调员 |
[28:36] | She was almost too fawning about Caroline. | 她对卡洛琳的评价是在太高了 |
[28:38] | And she was the one who told us that we should look into Ben. | 而且她还让我们去查本 |
[28:40] | She was sending us down the wrong path. | 她误导了我们 |
[28:42] | Let’s have Meredith and Frankie | 派梅雷迪斯和弗兰克 |
[28:43] | go get Linda and bring her down for a little chat. | 把琳达带回来问话吧 |
[28:46] | And have them bring a six-inch tuna for me. | 再让她们给我带个6寸金枪鱼三明治 |
[28:49] | With the works. | 调料要足 |
[28:55] | Excuse me. Where’s Linda? | 不好意思 琳达呢 |
[28:57] | She left a few minutes ago. | 几分钟前刚走 |
[28:58] | Checked something on her computer then took off. | 在电脑上查了什么 然后就走了 |
[29:01] | This is in command line mode. She memory-dumped. | 这是命令行模式 她清空了硬盘 |
[29:03] | Did Linda say where she was going? | 琳达说她要去哪了吗 |
[29:04] | She took our car service to 42nd and Park. | 她坐班车去了42街公园路 |
[29:07] | That’s Grand Central. | 那是中央车站 |
[29:08] | Laura. | 劳拉 |
[29:09] | Silicon Linda is on the run. | 硅谷琳达跑了 |
[29:25] | She could be heading anywhere. | 她可能会去任何地方 |
[29:26] | Race the clock. | 时间不多了 |
[29:29] | Trains are pulling out every minute. | 每分钟都有火车出发 |
[29:31] | Okay, wait. I know how to slow ’em down. | 稍等 我知道怎么让它们慢下来 |
[29:33] | – You do? – Let’s get our boy Jake on the phone. | -是吗 -给杰克打电话 |
[29:38] | You’re trying to entrap me, right? | 你是想陷害我吧 |
[29:40] | No, I am offering you a deal based on your unique set of skills. | 不是 我是想用你的特殊技能做个交易 |
[29:44] | You shut down every train leaving Grand Central, | 你关掉中央车站的火车调度 |
[29:47] | and we will forget about your little stunt with the Knicks game. | 我们就不再查你在尼克斯队比赛时耍的花样 |
[29:51] | I can just waltz on out of here? | 我就能转着圈儿走人了 |
[29:53] | You can do the wobble out of here for all I care. | 我才不管 你打着滚儿走都行 |
[29:55] | Captain, do we have the authority to shut down a train terminal? | 警监 我们有关闭火车站的授权么 |
[29:58] | I’m not shutting anything down. | 不是我关的啊 |
[29:59] | The terminal’s been hacked, and | 车站网络被黑了 |
[30:01] | it will be unhacked right after we catch our killer. | 我们抓住凶手后 又恢复了呗 |
[30:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:11] | Come on, we’ve got a train to catch. | 快点 我们赶着上车 |
[30:13] | Yup, almost there. | 快了 |
[30:15] | Just hiding our IP address. | 正在隐藏IP地址 |
[30:16] | Come on, come on. | 快啊 快啊 |
[30:17] | Zombie hacking the mainframe, and… | 对主网络发动僵尸攻击 然后 |
[30:23] | Ladies and gentlemen, we are experiencing technical difficulties. | 各位旅客 现在网络故障 |
[30:27] | Please stand by. | 请您稍等 |
[30:28] | Yes, we did. | 我们成啦 |
[30:29] | Look at you, getting all schemey. | 瞧你 真是个机灵鬼 |
[30:32] | – You’re rubbing off on me. – It worked. | -都是受你启发 -启发得挺好嘛 |
[30:34] | Not for long. | 没多长时间 |
[30:35] | You’ve got five minutes until the backup system kicks in. | 在后备电力启动之前 你们只有五分钟 |
[30:37] | We can’t search every train that fast. | 这么点时间搜不了这么多火车啊 |
[30:38] | Where does Linda know people? | 琳达的熟人们都住哪 |
[30:41] | She got a PhD at Yale. | 她在耶鲁大学读的博 |
[30:42] | Uh, New Haven, track 19, but not for another two hours. | 纽黑文市 19站台 但两小时后才发车 |
[30:47] | It doesn’t make sense. Why would she rush? | 那不对啊 不用急啊 |
[30:49] | Her sister lives in Cold Spring. | 她妹住在冷泉镇 |
[30:51] | Cold Spring, uh, track 32. Four minutes. Get down there. | 冷泉镇 32站台 4分钟后开车 快去 |
[30:54] | All right. | 好的 |
[30:55] | – Check Buffalo. – Uh, track 36. | -查下水牛城 -36站台 |
[30:58] | Linda had a ticket stub of a Bills game framed on her desk. | 琳达桌上的镜框里有张水牛城比尔队比赛的存根 |
[31:02] | No one in the universe roots for | 除非他们和水牛城有关 |
[31:04] | the Bills unless they have a connection to Buffalo. | 否则没人会支持比尔队 |
[31:13] | Power’s back up, folks. Last call for Buffalo. All aboard. | 来电啦同志们 去水牛城的快上车 |
[31:19] | Tickets. Tickets, please. | 查票 谢谢 |
[31:26] | You won’t be needing that ticket. | 你的票用不上了 |
[31:29] | Change in your itinerary. | 线路变了 |
[31:30] | To your feet, please. You have the right to remain silent. | 站起来 你有权保持沉默 |
[31:35] | Anything you say can and | 你所说的一切将会 |
[31:36] | will be used against you in a court of law. | 作为呈堂证供 |
[31:38] | You should call your brother in Buffalo. | 你该给你水牛城的哥哥打个电话 |
[31:41] | Tell him you missed your train. | 说你误了火车 |
[31:42] | That was a smart move, erasing your desktop at work. | 挺聪明啊 清除了工作电脑的记录 |
[31:45] | Too bad you didn’t have | 但你没时间回家 |
[31:46] | enough time to get to your laptop at home, | 拿你的笔记本 |
[31:48] | Silicon Hallie. | 硅谷哈利 |
[31:49] | You knew Caroline wasn’t the blogger, because you were. | 你知道卡洛琳不是博主 因为你才是 |
[31:51] | – I can explain. – Well, we would appreciate that. | -我可以解释 -洗耳恭听 |
[31:54] | Caroline and I hit it off as soon as she started at Palster. | 卡洛琳刚开始在帕尔斯特工作我们就很合得来 |
[31:57] | – She also hit it off with Clay. – They were perfect together. | -她跟克雷也合得来 -他们是完美的一对 |
[32:00] | A 98% match. | 百分之九十八的匹配 |
[32:02] | Her friends at school wouldn’t get it, | 她学校里的朋友都不理解她 |
[32:03] | so she confided in me. | 所以她就来找我倾诉 |
[32:05] | Every thrilling detail. | 每个激动的细节都跟我说了 |
[32:07] | So, why did you start blogging about it? | 那你为什么要把这些事放到博客上 |
[32:10] | When I became Silicon Hallie, | 当我成了硅谷哈利后 |
[32:12] | the stories became mine. | 这些故事就成我的了 |
[32:15] | It was addictive. Nothing like that happens to me. | 让人欲罢不能 我从没经历过这种感觉 |
[32:18] | The more you wrote, the bigger the blog got. | 你写得越多 看博客的人也就越多 |
[32:20] | The whole city was talking about me. | 整座城市的人都在谈论我 |
[32:23] | They just didn’t know it was me. | 只是他们不知道是我写的 |
[32:25] | – Caroline figured it out. – She recognized herself. | -卡洛琳知道了 -她认出了自己 |
[32:27] | She was furious. Cut me out of her life. | 她很生气 不再理我了 |
[32:30] | At that point, Silicon Hallie had a life of her own. | 那时 硅谷哈利已经很有名气了 |
[32:32] | I couldn’t stop, so I started making up the stories. | 我停不下来 所以我就开始编故事 |
[32:37] | That explains why the earlier | 这就解释了为什么 |
[32:38] | posts were accurate, but the later posts weren’t. | 之前的博文是准确的 后来的就不准确了 |
[32:41] | Caroline was the only person that knew the truth, | 卡洛琳是唯一知道真相的人 |
[32:43] | so to keep her quiet, you killed her. | 所以你为了让她闭嘴 就杀了她 |
[32:46] | No, I would never do that! | 不 我决不会那么做的 |
[32:48] | Come on. | 招了吧 |
[32:49] | When we found you, | 我们找到你的时候 |
[32:50] | you were literally on the next train out of town. | 你正准备坐火车离开这座城市 |
[32:52] | I overheard Jessica ranting | 我听到杰西卡 |
[32:53] | to Clay about Silicon Hallie and the police. | 跟克雷吵关于硅谷哈利和警察的事 |
[32:56] | I thought if the blog was | 我想如果博客 |
[32:57] | connected to Caroline’s murder, I could be next. | 跟卡洛琳的死有关 那我就会是下一个 |
[33:00] | Maybe, or maybe you were obsessed with Caroline. | 有这可能 但也有可能是你太迷恋卡洛琳 |
[33:02] | Were you upset that she was moving to California? | 她要搬去加利福尼亚你是不是很生气 |
[33:04] | – Caroline wasn’t moving. – Yes, she was. | -卡洛琳没要搬走 -不 她是要搬走 |
[33:07] | She had a ridiculous job offer from Google. | 谷歌给了她一份很好的工作 |
[33:09] | She turned it down the day before she died. | 她在死前一天就拒绝了那份工作 |
[33:15] | Why would Caroline turn down a six-figure offer at Google? | 卡洛琳为什么要拒绝谷歌几十万年薪的工作 |
[33:18] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[33:19] | Which means the reason is probably completely irrational. | 可能原因完全不理智 |
[33:22] | – You say that like that’s useful information. – It is. | -说得好像这话很有用似的 -的确有用 |
[33:25] | What’s the most irrational force under the sun? Love. | 人世间最不理智的力量是什么 爱情 |
[33:29] | Which brings us to the one | 也就指向了我们 |
[33:30] | suspect we haven’t been talking about. Clay. | 从未考虑过的嫌疑人 克雷 |
[33:33] | He just agreed to void their pre-nup. | 他刚同意放弃他们的婚前协议 |
[33:36] | If Caroline was so in love with him that she’d turn down | 如果卡洛琳爱他爱到 |
[33:38] | the job offer of a lifetime to be with him, | 可以拒绝这么好的工作跟他在一起 |
[33:40] | then she’d also put up a | 那如果克雷想要 |
[33:41] | fight if Clay tried to end their relationship. | 结束他们的关系 她一定会大动干戈的 |
[33:43] | There’s your motive. | 杀人动机有了 |
[33:44] | I wouldn’t be surprised if Clay landed that job offer for her | 如果克雷为她弄到那份工作就是想摆脱她 |
[33:46] | just to get rid of her. | 我一点也不感到惊讶 |
[33:48] | And when she turned it down, he turned to more extreme measures. | 当她拒绝以后 他就选择了更极端的手段 |
[33:50] | Only there’s a problem. | 只不过有一个问题 |
[33:51] | Clay was in Boston when Caroline was poisoned. | 卡洛琳中毒的时候克雷在波士顿 |
[33:54] | How could he be in two places at once? | 他怎么能在同一时间出现在两个地方呢 |
[33:56] | That’s what I’m gonna find out. | 这就是我要去查的 |
[33:57] | Tiny thing. | 有个小事 |
[33:59] | Can you change the schedule so I have this weekend off? | 能不能把我的班调一下 空出周末 |
[34:01] | Not a chance. We all have our commitments. | 没门儿 我们说好了的 |
[34:04] | Even those of us who did just get waxed. | 虽然有人刚做了脱毛 |
[34:06] | Wait, what… You know about the Berkshires? | 等一下 你知道巴克夏餐厅的事了 |
[34:10] | You are trying to sabotage my relationship with Tony. | 你这是在破坏我跟托尼的感情 |
[34:13] | The hell I am. You’re up next in the rotation. | 才不是呢 轮班顺序到你了 |
[34:15] | Well, guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[34:17] | I’m gonna sleep with him, and you can’t stop me. | 我一定要跟他上床 你拦不住我 |
[34:20] | But I don’t have to help. | 但我也不会帮你 |
[34:38] | Oh, my Lord. What the hell is this? | 天哪 这是在干嘛 |
[34:40] | It’s a pre-IPO party. | 是公司上市前的派对 |
[34:42] | Every last one of the employees here is going to be | 即使是最后一名的员工 |
[34:44] | a paper millionaire in the morning. | 明早也会成为百万富翁 |
[34:47] | Well, then they won’t miss these. | 那他们不会想要这些了 |
[34:48] | Oh, the man of the hour. | 风云人物 |
[34:51] | Oh, my God. They’re partying with Brittany Furlan. | 天哪 他们请来了布里塔尼·弗兰 |
[34:54] | Did Britney Spears get married and change her name? | 是不是布兰妮·斯皮尔斯又结婚改名了 |
[34:57] | She’s a Vine megastar. | 她是Vine上的超级巨星[图片设计网站] |
[34:59] | This is the coolest party I have ever been at. | 这是我参加过的最棒的派对 |
[35:01] | You’re not at this party. | 你不是来参加派对的 |
[35:06] | Bartender. | 调酒师 |
[35:08] | Palster Punch, ma’am? | 来杯帕尔斯特鸡尾酒 夫人 |
[35:10] | It’s a cherry puree, tequila and lime. | 樱桃果泥加龙舌兰和酸橙 |
[35:12] | Yes to the drink, no to the ma’am. | 酒可以 但不要叫夫人 |
[35:16] | Heavy handed! I like you. | 很有劲啊 我喜欢你 |
[35:19] | Detectives. | 警探们 |
[35:22] | I’m sure this seems insensitive, but we had to party tonight. | 我知道我们有些无情 不过我们今晚有派对 |
[35:25] | Morale thing. Do you know Brittany? | 为了提高斗志 你们认识布里塔尼吗 |
[35:28] | – She loves you. – Oh, that’s adorable. | -她很喜欢你 -你真好 |
[35:31] | I thought only young people follow Vine. | 我以为只有年轻人才看Vine呢 |
[35:33] | – I’m young. – Welcome to my world. | -我也是年轻人 -欢迎来到我的世界 |
[35:37] | Would you mind if we grabbed Clay for just a minute? | 能不能让我们跟克雷谈谈 |
[35:40] | Yeah, yeah, of course. Come on. | 好的 好的 没问题 走吧 |
[35:44] | We have some more questions about Caroline. | 我们有些关于卡洛琳的问题 |
[35:46] | I’m sure it doesn’t look like it, | 我知道可能看起来不是这样 |
[35:48] | but her death has touched the entire Palster family. | 但她的死让整个帕尔斯特大家庭都很伤心 |
[35:51] | Family, that’s an interesting choice of words, | 家庭 你竟然用了这个词 |
[35:54] | given that you cheated on your wife with her. | 你不是跟她搞了婚外情吗 |
[35:57] | Caroline and I were a 98% compatibility match. | 卡洛琳和我是98%的匹配 |
[36:00] | But we realized we were best as colleagues. | 不过我们意识到最好还是做同事 |
[36:03] | So, you didn’t try to ship her off to Google in California? | 你没有打算把她打发到加州的谷歌去吗 |
[36:06] | Of course not. Caroline was brilliant. | 当然没有 卡洛琳很聪明 |
[36:09] | I wanted all of her ideas for Palster. | 我希望她为帕尔斯特出谋划策 |
[36:11] | Like our new messaging service. | 就比如我们的消息服务 |
[36:12] | Harry thought it should be subscription based. | 哈利认为应该基于订阅 |
[36:14] | Caroline knew it should be ad supported. | 卡洛琳却认为应该以广告作支撑 |
[36:16] | – Clay. – Clay. | -克雷 -克雷 |
[36:19] | I gotta go. | 我得过去了 |
[36:25] | He could be lying. | 他可能在说谎 |
[36:26] | I still bet he got her that job at Google. | 我仍然赌是他帮她弄到了谷歌的工作 |
[36:32] | Unless it was someone else with a close connection to Google. | 除非是另一个跟谷歌关系很好的人 |
[36:38] | Harry, he can’t hold his liquor. | 哈利 都拿不住酒了 |
[36:40] | I don’t know about that. I don’t buy it. | 是吗 我不相信 |
[36:42] | Hey, Harry. | 哈利 |
[36:44] | Nice catch! | 接得好 |
[36:48] | Oh, no, Laura. That’s not your drink. | 别喝 劳拉 那不是你的酒 |
[36:50] | I know. It’s Harry’s. And it’s all puree, no tequila. | 我知道 这是哈利的 纯果泥 没加酒 |
[36:55] | Hey, bartender, have you been pouring these for Harry all night? | 酒保 一晚上你给哈利的都是这个吧 |
[36:59] | Uh, yes, ma’am. I mean, yes. | 没错 夫人 说错了 是的 |
[37:02] | Biggest night of his life. | 今晚是他的人生大事 |
[37:04] | Shouldn’t he actually be getting drunk? | 不就是用来喝醉的吗 |
[37:06] | Well, he either doesn’t | 他要么是不想让别人知道 |
[37:07] | want people to know that he’s a lightweight, | 自己是一杯倒 |
[37:10] | or he doesn’t want people to know that he’s on a medication | 要么就是不想让人知道 |
[37:13] | that is lethal if mixed with alcohol. | 他在吃遇酒致命的药 |
[37:15] | Like Nymexis. | 比如纳米科斯 |
[37:17] | But, same problem, Harry was also in Boston that day. | 但还是那个问题 哈利那晚也在波士顿 |
[37:21] | How’d he do it? | 他是怎么办到的 |
[37:23] | I think I know. But I’m gonna need 30 minutes to prove it. | 我好像知道了 但我需要30分钟来证明 |
[37:27] | Keep your eyes on him. | 你们俩盯住他 |
[37:48] | Yo, this party is off the chain. | 真是嗨爆了 |
[37:50] | Thanks. We work hard, then we play hard. | 谢了 拼命工作 然后拼命玩 |
[37:53] | And it shows. | 看出来了 |
[37:55] | Can we borrow you, playa? | 能跟我们单独聊聊吗 小哥 |
[37:57] | For what, a little two on one action? | 干什么 想跟我玩双飞吗 |
[37:59] | Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[38:01] | Okay? | 走吧 |
[38:07] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[38:10] | Change of plans. This is gonna be a three on one. | 计划改了 我们来玩三对一吧 |
[38:13] | Actually, four on one. | 其实是四对一 |
[38:15] | Our friend Max is on Facetime. | 我们的朋友麦克斯正跟我视频呢 |
[38:17] | He likes to watch. | 他喜欢看 |
[38:18] | – Hi. – Okay, this is getting weird. | -大家好 -太奇怪了 |
[38:21] | You can drop the fake drunk act. | 别装醉了 |
[38:23] | We know that you’ve been downing straight cherry juice all night. | 我们知道你整晚喝的都是樱桃汁 |
[38:27] | I prefer not to drink. | 我不喜欢喝酒 |
[38:29] | I just don’t want to be a stick in the mud. | 我只是不想墨守成规 喝个烂醉 |
[38:31] | You’re not a stick. You’re a killer. | 你没墨守 你是个杀人犯 |
[38:34] | That’s ridiculous. | 太荒唐了 |
[38:35] | You didn’t initially set out to kill Caroline. | 你最初没打算杀死卡洛琳 |
[38:38] | Actually, the nice HR lady at | 其实 谷歌人力资源部 |
[38:40] | Google said that you were personally responsible | 那位好心女士说 是你帮她 |
[38:42] | for her getting that fantastic job offer. | 找了那个完美的工作机会 |
[38:45] | You were so threatened by her | 她对你威胁太大 |
[38:46] | you’d stop at nothing to make her go away. | 让你不惜一切除掉她 |
[38:49] | Threatened by a college freshman? | 对一个大学新生感到威胁 |
[38:51] | Threatened by a woman who was | 对一个与你的知心朋友克雷 |
[38:52] | a near perfect match to your soul friend, Clay. | 更加契合的女人感到威胁 |
[38:56] | Clay and I are a near perfect match. | 我和克雷才更加契合 |
[38:58] | Oh, I don’t think so. Clay’s a neat freak. You’re a mess. | 我可不觉得 克雷是洁癖 你是乱七八糟 |
[39:02] | He reads the Journal and plays fantasy baseball. | 他看《传记》 玩梦幻棒球 |
[39:05] | You read The Voice and collect toy robots. | 你看《美国之声》 收集机器人玩偶 |
[39:08] | That doesn’t prove anything. | 那又怎么样 |
[39:09] | Your compatibility is a con, Harry. | 你的匹配度就是个骗局 哈利 |
[39:12] | Angels won’t invest if they don’t like your story. | 天使基金不喜欢你的故事就不会投资 |
[39:14] | Your perfect friendship was just that. A story. | 你所谓的完美友情 不过是个故事 |
[39:17] | In reality, Clay was already choosing Caroline’s ideas over yours. | 其实克雷已经更喜欢卡洛琳的点子了 |
[39:21] | – Like for the new messaging system. – She was just an intern. | -比如新的消息系统 -她只是个实习生 |
[39:24] | Today’s intern is tomorrow’s CEO. | 今日实习生 明日执行官 |
[39:26] | You must have read her Twitter feed. | 你肯定是看了她的推特 |
[39:28] | You knew she was going | 知道了 |
[39:29] | to be drinking at her Fright Night mission. | 她会在惊悚夜上喝酒 |
[39:31] | So, you popped a couple Nymexis tablets into her coffee. Hello. | 你就在她的咖啡里加了几片纳米科斯 |
[39:35] | I wasn’t even in New York when it happened. | 那时候我都不在纽约 |
[39:38] | See, that’s where you had me stumped. | 这就是我一直想不通的地方 |
[39:40] | How did you poison her drink if you weren’t at Palster? | 你都不在帕尔斯特公司 怎么给她下毒 |
[39:43] | And then it hit me. | 然后我突然想到 |
[39:44] | You did it before her coffee got to Palster. | 你是在咖啡送到帕尔斯特公司之前下的手 |
[39:47] | Perk of the job. Gourmet coffee delivered every day. | 工作福利 精致咖啡每天外卖到公司 |
[39:49] | You went down to the cafe, found her dirty chai latte, | 你去咖啡店里 找到她多加奶泡 |
[39:52] | extra foam, poisoned it, | 印度风味特色拿铁 下了毒 |
[39:54] | and then continued on to the airport. | 然后继续赶往机场 |
[39:56] | – Says who? – Says our eyewitness. | -谁说的 -目击证人说的 |
[39:58] | Is this the guy? | 是他吗 |
[40:02] | Yup. He came in around 8:00. | 没错 他大约八点的时候来过 |
[40:04] | Wanted to check the whole order. | 要检查一遍订单 |
[40:05] | Even pulled the lid off one. | 还把一杯的盖子打开了 |
[40:09] | For a genius, you’re a real idiot. | 对一个天才来说 你还真是笨得可以 |
[40:12] | You’re under arrest for the murder of Caroline Adams. | 你因涉嫌谋杀卡洛琳·亚当斯被逮捕 |
[40:15] | You have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[40:17] | First, you convince the Captain to let you dot com everything, | 你先说服队长让你把那套互联网公司作风弄来 |
[40:20] | now it’s all going back? | 现在又要恢复原样 |
[40:22] | This setup was inspired by a cheater and his murderous partner. | 这个布置是受一个渣男和他的杀人犯同伙启发 |
[40:26] | Mmm. Bose, that was a very good call. | 玻思 干得漂亮 |
[40:30] | Hey! We served the warrant at Harry’s apartment, | 我们搜查了哈利的公寓 |
[40:33] | found this bad boy. Nymexis. | 找到了这个 纳米科斯 |
[40:35] | Ordered online from a pharmacy in Mexico. | 在墨西哥的一家药店网上订购的 |
[40:38] | Why be down low about high blood pressure? | 为什么得了高血压也要瞒着 |
[40:40] | To protect the IPO. | 为了不影响公开募股 |
[40:41] | Who wants to invest in a 27-year-old CEO with a heart condition? | 谁想投资一个心脏有问题的27岁执行总裁呢 |
[40:46] | I should get these to evidence. | 我把这个送到证物处去 |
[40:51] | Well, the second precinct is officially Palster free. | 第二警区正式告别帕尔斯特公司了 |
[40:55] | I can’t believe I ever wanted to work there. | 我居然还想过去那里工作 |
[40:57] | Palster did get one thing right. | 帕尔斯特公司也做对了一件事 |
[41:00] | I ran our stats through the algorithm. | 我把我们的数据输入了算法 |
[41:05] | We’re a 96% match. | 我们的匹配度是96% |
[41:08] | We are? | 真的吗 |
[41:10] | Bose, we’re gonna be friends forever. High five. | 玻思 我们会是一辈子的朋友了 击个掌 |
[41:14] | Take it down. Yes! | 下面再来一个 没错 |
[41:16] | – Friends. – My buddy! | -朋友 -好伙计 |
[41:18] | Forever. | 一辈子 |
[41:29] | Jake, I told you, | 杰克 我告诉过你 |
[41:32] | when it’s your night, you can’t | 轮到你看孩子时 |
[41:34] | bring the boys back if they have a bad dream. | 你不能因为他们做恶梦就把他们送回来 |
[41:36] | Congrats on solving the case. I thought we could celebrate. | 恭喜你破案 我觉得我们可以庆祝一下 |
[41:40] | And we’re gonna see how champagne pairs with chili. | 看看香槟配辣椒是什么滋味 |
[41:44] | That’s so sweet, but I’m not in a celebrating mood. | 你真好 但我没心情庆祝 |
[41:47] | Why’s that? | 为什么 |
[41:50] | I know you planned the perfect weekend for us. | 我知道你计划了完美周末 |
[41:52] | – You do? – And now it’s ruined. | -你知道了 -现在都毁了 |
[41:54] | Instead of the Berkshires, | 去不成巴克夏餐厅了 |
[41:55] | now I have to be at work in seven hours. | 七个小时以后我又得去上班 |
[41:58] | Between our schedules and my ex, | 我们各有安排 还有我的前夫 |
[42:00] | I just don’t know if we’re ever going to find the perfect moment | 我不知道我们究竟能不能找到一个 |
[42:03] | for us to be… | 完美的时候… |
[42:08] | This one feels pretty perfect to me. | 我觉得这个吻就很完美 |
[42:16] | I’ve got laundry all over the bed. | 我床上全是没洗的衣服 |
[42:18] | Not for long. | 马上就没了 |