时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | I usually count to three in these situations, | 这种情形下我通常会数到三 |
[00:11] | but I’m feeling a little jittery, | 但我现在有点紧张 |
[00:13] | so I’m just going to go with, “Drop it now!” | 所以我就直接点 放下武器 |
[00:29] | Question. How is it that second graders | 提问 二年级的学生 |
[00:32] | have 10 pages of math homework a night? | 一晚要做10页数学题 你作何感想 |
[00:35] | They have 10 pages a week. | 是一周10页 |
[00:37] | I just make them do all 10 on your night. | 我让他们在你管的那晚全做完 |
[00:39] | How is that fair? | 这公平吗 |
[00:40] | Next week, I’ll send their dirty laundry instead. | 那下周把他们的脏衣服都送你那去 换你洗 |
[00:43] | Just don’t forget you need bleach to get out their skid marks, | 别忘了用漂白剂洗掉污渍 |
[00:46] | and you really just… you gotta get in there. | 你就…好好洗 |
[00:48] | I am good with math. | 我还是数学比较好 |
[00:51] | Homicide, Diamond. | 重案组 戴蒙德 |
[00:52] | Hello, hotshot. | 你好啊 美女 |
[00:55] | Although standard procedure was to wait | 尽管标准程序是 |
[00:57] | for a hostage negotiator before opening fire. | 在开火前等待人质谈判 |
[01:00] | Standard procedure is for douchebags. | 笨蛋才会遵守程序 |
[01:01] | Come on. Follow me, hotshot. | 来 跟我来 美女 |
[01:07] | – Wrong number? – As wrong as they come. | -打错了吗 -大错特错 |
[01:21] | I’m gonna count to three and then I’m coming to cuff you. | 我数到三就过去拷上你 |
[01:24] | Don’t make me do this, Laura. | 别逼我 劳拉 |
[01:26] | – One… – I mean it. | -1 -真的别逼我 |
[01:28] | -Two… – Laura. Laura. Laura, please. | -2 -劳拉 劳拉 求你了 |
[01:30] | – Laura, laura, laura. Laura! – Three… | -劳拉 劳拉 -3… |
[01:48] | You’ll never ever in a zillion years guess who’s on my phone. | 你绝对猜不到谁给我打电话 |
[01:50] | – Captain Hauser. – Good guess. | -豪瑟警监 -真会猜 |
[01:54] | – It’s for you. – Uh, sorry. | -找你的 -抱歉 |
[01:56] | Tell him I’m in the shower. | 跟他说我在洗澡 |
[01:57] | He says it’s about the Irish. | 他说是关于那个爱尔兰人 |
[02:09] | – What about the Irish? – Hey. There she is. | -那爱尔兰人怎么了 -终于接电话了 |
[02:12] | It’s good to hear your voice. | 听到你的声音真好 |
[02:14] | It’s not good to hear yours, and you have some nerve calling me. | 我不觉得好 你还敢打给我 |
[02:16] | Come on, Laura. It’s been over a year. | 得了 劳拉 都过去一年多了 |
[02:18] | Oh, I am well aware of how long it’s been | 过去了多久我清楚得很 |
[02:20] | since you committed murder and then tried to kill me, | 从你杀人后 还想杀我算起 |
[02:23] | which brings us back to, | 所以我说 |
[02:24] | “You have some nerve calling.” | “你还敢打给我” |
[02:26] | I am also well aware that | 我也很清楚 |
[02:27] | the second biggest scumbag murderer I know, Tommy the Irishman | 第二卑鄙的杀人犯 爱尔兰人汤米 |
[02:30] | has been transferred into Wakefield with you. | 和你一起转移到了韦克菲尔德监狱 |
[02:33] | So, if you are calling to break that news, | 所以如果你想告诉我这个消息 |
[02:35] | I already read it in the post. | 我已经知道了 |
[02:36] | Speaking of which, it’s too bad they are closing down that pub. | 说到这个 那家酒吧要停业真是可惜 |
[02:41] | – What pub? – You know, the Irish pub next to the apartments. | -什么酒吧 -你知道的 公寓楼旁的爱尔兰酒吧 |
[02:44] | Broke up that off-track betting ring. | 把非法赌博那圈子破坏了 |
[02:47] | There was a furniture factory next to those apartments. | 公寓附近有间家具厂 |
[02:50] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[02:52] | Is this about the Irishman’s case? | 跟爱尔兰人的案子有关吗 |
[02:53] | – Is someone eavesdropping on you? – Yeah, you never know. | -有人监听你吗 -谁知道呢 |
[02:57] | Go back and see what’s on the menu these days. | 去那儿看看菜单 |
[03:00] | Best tables were downstairs, remember? | 好座位都在楼下 记得吗 |
[03:02] | – In the basement of the factory? – Yeah. | -在工厂地下室 -对 |
[03:04] | I hear the corn beef is still a little tough, though… | 不过我听说那儿的腌牛肉还是有点硬 |
[03:07] | You’ll need more than a knife and a fork. | 可能光用刀叉还不够 |
[03:09] | Oh, son of a bitch. | 该死 |
[03:12] | The bodies? | 尸体吗 |
[03:13] | Are the bodies in the factory basement? | 尸体在工厂地下室吗 |
[03:16] | Okay, I got to go. Don’t be a stranger. | 好了 我得挂了 别太冷漠了 |
[03:18] | It’s always visitors’ day here. | 这里一直都有探监日 |
[03:31] | Oh, Diamond. | 戴蒙德 |
[03:33] | Got an incoming call. Body at a laundromat, | 接到一个来电 布鲁姆街某洗衣店死了人 |
[03:35] | on Broome, stabbing, drugs. You and Roger. | 涉及行凶和毒品 你和罗杰去负责 |
[03:37] | Oh, captain. I would love to, | 警监 我很想去 |
[03:39] | but I just got hit with an avalanche of cramps. | 但我小肚子突然绞痛难忍 |
[03:44] | Is your little friend visiting? | 你姨妈来了吗 |
[03:45] | Because I’m usually next week. Maybe our cycles have synced up, | 我应该要下周才来 可能我们周期同步了 |
[03:49] | unless you don’t… anymore. | 除非你已经不再… |
[03:54] | Hard to imagine the day when you and I will sync up on anything. | 难以想象有一天我们俩会在某件事上同步 |
[03:59] | Billy, Meredith, | 比利 梅雷迪思 |
[04:00] | we got a body at the laundromat on Broome. Go. | 布鲁姆街洗衣店死了个人 出发 |
[04:06] | We’re on the move. | 我们行动 |
[04:08] | Did I just get cramps, too? | 我也小肚子疼吗 |
[04:22] | Not to beat this into the ground, | 不是我斤斤计较 |
[04:24] | but isn’t it a bit anti-feminist | 但数学作业就交给男人管 |
[04:26] | to farm out the math homework to the man? | 是不是有点歧视女性 |
[04:28] | What… what message does that send the boys? | 这给孩子们传达了什么信息 |
[04:31] | Drill. | 电钻 |
[04:33] | I am pretty sure the boys know who wears the pants in the family. | 我确定他们知道咱家谁说了算 |
[04:45] | Uh, before we commit to trespassing, | 在我们非法入侵之前 |
[04:47] | do you want to give me some small sense of | 你能不能给我点提示 |
[04:49] | what it is that we are searching for? | 我们到底是要找什么 |
[04:53] | Or not. | 不想就算了 |
[04:57] | Sarah Price and Gary West. | 萨拉·普利斯 加利·韦斯特 |
[04:59] | That rings a bell. | 有点印象 |
[05:01] | Disappeared six years ago along with 10 million bucks. | 六年前携一千万美元失踪 |
[05:03] | I remember that case. Perp took down an armored truck | 我记得那案子 疑犯拿下一辆装甲车 |
[05:06] | moving old currency to the fed for destruction. | 车上装着要运回局里销毁的旧钞 |
[05:10] | Old unmarked currency. | 没标识的旧钞 |
[05:12] | Two guards killed, money never seen again, | 两个警卫被杀 钱不知所踪 |
[05:14] | Sarah Price was the fed employee who set up the money transfer, | 萨拉·普利斯就是安排运钱的联邦雇员 |
[05:18] | Gary West drove the truck. | 加利·韦斯特负责开车 |
[05:20] | Almost every cop in the city believed they plotted the ambush, | 城里每个警察都相信是他们俩安排的伏击 |
[05:25] | took the money and ran. | 然后卷着钱跑了 |
[05:26] | Let me guess, every cop except you. | 让我猜猜 每个警察都信 除了你 |
[05:32] | Sarah had a husband and two little girls. | 萨拉有老公 还有两个女儿 |
[05:35] | Maybe you’ll leave a guy for 10 million bucks, | 她或许会为了一千万美金离开一个男人 |
[05:38] | but your own daughters? There’s no way. | 但离开自己的两个女儿 不可能 |
[05:41] | Then what happened to them? | 然后他们发生了什么事 |
[05:43] | I think they were killed, bodies stashed, | 我认为他们遇害了 尸体被藏了起来 |
[05:45] | and then they were framed so the world | 然后被人栽赃陷害 所有人都以为他们是罪犯 |
[05:47] | would blame them and the real perp would get away with it. | 而真正的罪犯就能逍遥法外 |
[05:49] | – And, that would be? – Thomas Mullens. | -那人是谁呢 -托马斯·马伦斯 |
[05:51] | Tommy the Irishman? | 爱尔兰人汤米 |
[05:53] | He is doing 15 in Wakefield Correction Facility. | 他正在韦克菲尔德劳教所服刑十五年 |
[05:55] | For unrelated charges. | 因为不相关的指控 |
[05:57] | The murders, the money, never able to pin it on him. | 谋杀案和赃款 都没算在他头上 |
[05:59] | So, suddenly you think that the bodies are buried here. | 突然间 你认为尸体都埋在这里 |
[06:02] | Got a tip from a CI. | 有线人提供的线索 |
[06:07] | I’d need more than a fork and a knife. | 一把叉子和刀完全不够啊 |
[06:09] | – Excuse me? – I’ll take that drill again. | -你说什么 -电钻再给我用用 |
[06:12] | Be my guest. You wear the pants. | 请自便 咱家不是你做主嘛 |
[06:38] | Gary, still in his uniform. | 加利 还穿着制服 |
[06:41] | And Sarah. I recognize that | 还有萨拉 她丈夫给我的照片里 |
[06:43] | charm necklace from the photos her husband gave me. | 她就戴着这条挂坠项链 |
[06:46] | Her kids’ names are engraved on it. | 她孩子的名字就刻在上面 |
[06:47] | Yeah. We need forensics down here. | 嗯 要叫法医来取证 |
[06:51] | No. Help me with the panel. | 不行 帮我拿挡板 |
[06:53] | – What? Why? – Because we are sealing it back up. | -为什么 -因为我们要把挡板放回去 |
[06:55] | Hell we are. Laura! | 不行 劳拉 |
[07:07] | What exactly is the plan here? This is a crime scene, Laura. | 你到底怎么想的 这里是犯罪现场 劳拉 |
[07:10] | – Protocol is to immediately call the M.E.. – We will, soon. | -按规定要立刻通知法医 -会的 很快 |
[07:14] | What’s the problem with now? | 不能立即通知吗 |
[07:15] | If my CI knew where the bodies were buried, | 如果我的线人知道尸体埋藏处 |
[07:17] | chances are he knows more than that. | 他知道的肯定不止这些 |
[07:19] | Something that we could use | 我们可以利用这些 |
[07:20] | to prove that Mullens killed Sarah and Gary. | 来证明马伦斯谋杀了萨拉和加利 |
[07:22] | So, you go to your CI while we exhume… | 我们挖尸体时 你却去找你的线人 |
[07:25] | That’s not an option. | 我只能这么做 |
[07:25] | Why the hell not? | 为什么只能 |
[07:27] | Because when Tommy the Irishman hears | 因为只要爱尔兰人汤米知道 |
[07:29] | that we’re exhuming the bodies, it will expose my CI. | 我们挖出了尸体 我的线人就会暴露 |
[07:31] | He could be dead in an hour. | 他也许一小时之内就会惨遭毒手 |
[07:33] | Your CI is on the inside? Who the hell is this guy? | 线人也关在里头吗 到底是谁 |
[07:37] | Hauser. | 是豪瑟 |
[07:38] | As in Captain Hauser, your old boss? Are you kidding me? | 你的前任上司丹·豪瑟警监吗 你在逗我吧 |
[07:42] | He is a convicted murderer himself. | 他本身就是罪名成立的杀人犯 |
[07:44] | His tip panned out, but he told me the information in code, | 他线索不假 但是给我的信息是加密的 |
[07:48] | which means that somebody is watching him. | 说明有人在监视他 |
[07:50] | Laura, he killed a man right underneath your nose. | 劳拉 他在你眼皮底下杀了人 |
[07:52] | He lied to you. He manipulated you. | 他那时骗了你 利用了你 |
[07:55] | He tried to shoot you, for God’s sake. | 还想开枪杀你啊 我的老天 |
[07:57] | Can we just focus on the present and not the past? | 我们能不能先关注眼前的事 别追究过去呢 |
[08:00] | He gave us the bodies. | 他指引我们找到了尸体 |
[08:02] | ‘Cause he wants to lure you to him. | 因为他想引你入套 |
[08:04] | Because he wants me to trust him. | 因为他想我相信他 |
[08:07] | And how the hell did he earn that? | 那他是怎么赢得你信任的 |
[08:09] | You’re not listening. He… he earned it today. | 你没在听我说 他今天就赢得了我的信任 |
[08:11] | – This is so hypocritical. – What are you talking about? | -太虚伪了 -你在说什么 |
[08:14] | I am there every day, doing my best, by the boys, by you, | 我每天尽我所能地照顾孩子 照顾你 |
[08:18] | but the second I violate the Laura Diamond code of conduct, | 但只要违背了劳拉·戴蒙德的行为准则 |
[08:21] | – I get my past thrown back in my face. – This is different. | -你就要翻旧账 -这不一样 |
[08:24] | No, it’s not. | 没什么不一样 |
[08:25] | You trusted both of us. We both let you down. | 你信任我们俩 我们却让你失望了 |
[08:27] | Why am I the only one who doesn’t deserve to be forgiven? | 为什么只有我不值得原谅 |
[08:30] | I am nowhere close to forgiving Dan Hauser. | 我根本没原谅丹·豪瑟 |
[08:35] | And, like it or not, he is our source. | 不管喜欢与否 他是我们的消息来源 |
[08:37] | And he has to be protected, | 并且必须受人保护 |
[08:39] | which means that until we nail Mullens, | 就是说在我们抓获马伦斯之前 |
[08:42] | no one can know, not even Santiani. | 不能告诉任何人 包括小桑提 |
[08:45] | Jake, | 杰克 |
[08:47] | this case kept me up all night for a full year of my life. | 这案子让我整年来夜夜难眠 |
[08:50] | If there is a chance that I could finally close it, | 如果终于有机会结案 |
[08:53] | I have to try. | 我必须一试 |
[08:55] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[09:00] | So, what now? | 那现在怎么做 |
[09:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:04] | Now, I go to prison. | 我要去监狱一趟 |
[09:22] | – Hey. You look good, kiddo. – Yup. | -你气色不错 -是的 |
[09:25] | So, how are the little guys doing? | 你的儿子们怎么样 |
[09:26] | I wanted to send them something for their birthday. | 我本想给他们寄份生日礼物 |
[09:28] | – Can we not do this? – What are we doing? | -别寒暄了 -那要怎么样 |
[09:29] | You lost the right to a friendly conversation with me | 在你拿枪指着我 扣下扳机时 |
[09:32] | when you stuck a gun in my face and pulled the trigger. | 我们就不可能以朋友身份来交谈了 |
[09:44] | You’re still dining on crap? | 你还在吃垃圾食品吗 |
[09:46] | I am going to die in prison and I watch what I eat. | 我这辈子都要耗在监狱了 我还会注意饮食呢 |
[09:53] | Oh, that’s very thoughtful. | 真是周到 |
[09:55] | Unfortunately, you’re forgetting what pork rinds do to me. | 可惜 你忘了我不能吃猪皮 |
[09:57] | I’ll have to set up camp in the john. | 吃了我就得住厕所里了 |
[09:59] | I remember. | 我记得 |
[10:02] | So, speaking of dining, | 说到饮食 |
[10:05] | I, um… | 我 |
[10:08] | I hit that Irish pub. | 我去了那家爱尔兰酒吧 |
[10:11] | – And? – You were right. | -怎么样 -你说得对 |
[10:13] | It was exactly what I was looking for. | 正是我一直在找的 |
[10:17] | – Glad to hear that. – The only thing is | -很高兴听你这么说 -唯一的问题是 |
[10:20] | it didn’t fill me up, left me hungry. | 我在那吃不饱 肚子还是饿 |
[10:22] | So, do you have any other recommendations? | 你还有别的推荐吗 |
[10:24] | No, I wish I had something else to report, | 不 但愿我有消息可以上报 |
[10:26] | but I don’t get out much. | 但我不太外出 |
[10:30] | What’s with all the band-aids? | 这些创可贴是怎么回事 |
[10:32] | Paper cuts. | 被纸划伤了 |
[10:34] | Sitting in my cell all day, | 整天呆在牢房里 |
[10:36] | doing legal research on my case, | 为自己的案子做点法律研究 |
[10:38] | unfortunately I hit a brick wall. | 但四处碰壁 没什么进展 |
[10:41] | Not a lot of loopholes when you kill your wife’s lover | 你这件杀害妻子情人案 没有太多的漏洞 |
[10:43] | and then you try to kill your best detective. | 而且你还想杀害你最好的警探 |
[10:47] | – I’ll never stop regretting that. – Good. | -这件事我一直在后悔 -很好 |
[10:52] | Hauser, time’s up. | 豪瑟 时间到了 |
[10:54] | Is that it? I didn’t get anything. | 这就完了 我什么信息都没有得到 |
[10:56] | You will, hotshot. You will. | 你会得到的 美女 会得到的 |
[10:59] | God, I miss you all. | 老天 我真想你们大家 |
[11:18] | Don’t ever change, Hal. | 一直保持这样吧 哈尔 |
[11:21] | You’re an inspiration. | 你的存就是在对大家的鼓励 |
[11:26] | You can feel free to lick the salt off my neck instead. | 其实你完全可以来舔我脖子上的盐 |
[11:28] | In front of 50 cops? I don’t think so. | 在五十个警察面前 还是算了 |
[11:35] | Yes, we did. | 我们做到了 |
[11:37] | Si, we hicimos. | 做到了 |
[11:38] | Sounds sexy. What we hicimos? | 听着挺性感 我们做到什么了 |
[11:40] | Closed that laundromat stabbing you punted to us. | 把你推给我俩那件洗衣店捅人案破了 |
[11:42] | In eight hours flat. | 只用了八小时 |
[11:46] | Okay. I liked you both better before you were a couple. | 我还是更喜欢你们俩不是一对的时候 |
[11:50] | – We’re not a couple. – Not at all. | -我们不是一对 -完全不是那回事 |
[11:52] | – Whatever. Donde esta Jake? – Esta alla. | -随便了 看到杰克在哪了吗 -那边 |
[11:55] | Gracias, amigo. | 谢了 朋友 |
[12:03] | What did you get out of Hauser? | 你从豪瑟那问到什么没有 |
[12:06] | Not a thing? | 什么都没有吗 |
[12:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:09] | Well, the visitor room isn’t exactly | 访问室真不是什么 |
[12:11] | a safe space to tattle on your fellow prisoner. | 可以从狱友那打听消息的好地方 |
[12:14] | Nosy Parkers everywhere. | 到处都有人竖着耳朵听 |
[12:15] | So, what do we do about the bodies? | 那我们要怎么处理尸体 |
[12:17] | I don’t know. Hauser wanted me aware for a reason. | 不知道 豪瑟让我注意这事肯定是有原因的 |
[12:21] | You know, there has to be more to the story, he implied as much. | 正如他所暗示的 事情肯定不止这么简单 |
[12:24] | Well, of course there is. | 当然不会这么简单 |
[12:25] | He wants you to go back there and keep him company again. | 他想让你去那儿再陪陪他 |
[12:29] | Something’s nagging at me about this. | 我觉得这事儿哪儿不对劲 |
[12:32] | Just give me the night to figure out what Hauser is up to. | 给我一晚上 让我想想清楚豪瑟想干什么 |
[12:35] | Fine. Unless something hits you like a ton of bricks, | 好吧 除非你有明确的想法 |
[12:38] | – we will file the report in the morning. – Deal. | -否则我们明早就把这事上报 -好 |
[12:44] | – What are you doing? – Nothing. | -你在干什么 -没什么 |
[12:47] | Don’t try and dance with me. | 别想试图和我跳舞 |
[12:48] | – I am not. – Oh! Clearly, you are. | -我没有 -你明显就是啊 |
[12:51] | Why would I dance with a woman | 我怎么会和一个 |
[12:52] | who runs for cover the second I try to engage her | 一旦我想跟她认真聊聊两人间的关系 |
[12:55] | in a direct conversation about our relationship? | 她就会逃跑的女人跳舞呢 |
[12:58] | Excuse me! | 你说什么 |
[12:59] | I called you out for being a stubborn pain in the ass, | 我说过你是个固执的混蛋 |
[13:02] | for acting like there is nothing I can do | 因为你表现得好像无论我做什么 |
[13:04] | to redeem myself in your eyes. | 都无法挽回我在你心中的形象了 |
[13:06] | It wasn’t the right time | 那是因为我们在工作 |
[13:07] | to have that conversation, we were working. | 不是聊那个的时候 |
[13:09] | Work day is over. | 工作已经结束了 |
[13:12] | Also, I didn’t have a good answer, which I still don’t have, | 而且 我那时还没想好 现在也还没想好 |
[13:15] | given that I am exhausted and I really, really, really have to pee. | 因为我很累了 而且我真的必须尿个尿 |
[13:21] | But I will think about it. | 不过我会考虑的 |
[13:24] | Deal. | 好吧 |
[13:27] | – Good dance. – We weren’t dancing. | -舞跳得不错 -我们才没在跳舞呢 |
[13:42] | What are you so happy about? | 你这么高兴是为什么 |
[13:44] | I am not happy. | 我没有高兴 |
[13:46] | I am sleep-deprived and my back is killing me. | 我睡眠不足 而且背很疼 |
[13:49] | I know happy when I see it. | 你高不高兴我能看出来 |
[13:52] | Did you get some last night? | 你昨晚是不是搞事了 |
[13:55] | – No. – Well, either you did something nasty | -没有 -你昨晚要么是干了什么羞羞的事 |
[13:57] | or you’re thinking about doing something nasty. | 要么就是在想羞羞的事 |
[13:58] | I… I am not thinking anything. | 我什么都没想 |
[14:01] | So, can you just please get the boys out the door? | 能麻烦你送孩子们出门了吗 |
[14:04] | School time. | 该上课了 |
[14:07] | Make sure you look out the window. | 一定要注意看看窗外 |
[14:09] | Anyone who rings the bell this early is not a nice person. | 这么早就来按铃的肯定不是什么好人 |
[14:13] | – Daddy! – Daddy! | -爸爸 -爸爸 |
[14:14] | You may wanna withdraw that last comment. | 你还是收回最后那条评论吧 |
[14:16] | What are you doing here? I thought we were driving in separately. | 你来这干什么 我们不是分开去上班吗 |
[14:19] | You haven’t had the TV on? | 你还没开电视吗 |
[14:20] | And risk these boys falling down the Bugs Bunny rabbit hole | 冒着让这俩孩子在读书的时候 |
[14:23] | when they’re supposed to be getting their reading minutes? | 还整天想着兔八哥的危险 |
[14:25] | – That would be a no. – That would be a no. | -肯定不能这样 -不能这样 |
[14:27] | …power tools to tunnel under the prison wall… | 在监狱的墙下发现了电动工具 |
[14:30] | Is that Wakefield Correction? | 那是韦克菲尔德劳教所吗 |
[14:31] | …where they were then able to exit… | 能从那里成功出逃 |
[14:33] | Again, the escapees are 48-year-old Thomas Mullens | 再次重复 逃犯分别是48岁的托马斯·马伦斯 |
[14:37] | AKA Tommy the Irishman, | 也就是爱尔兰人汤米 |
[14:39] | a career criminal from Queens, New york, | 来自纽约皇后区的惯犯 |
[14:41] | and 52-year old Dan Hauser, | 以及52岁的丹·豪瑟 |
[14:44] | the former NYPD captain convicted | 前任纽约警局的警监 |
[14:46] | last year of killing his late wife’s lover. | 因去年杀害亡妻的情夫而犯罪伏法 |
[14:49] | Oh, my god! | 我的天呐 |
[14:51] | It seems like there is more to the story after all. | 看来事情确实不是那么简单 |
[15:05] | Based on the rotation of cell block security personnel, | 根据监狱安保人员的轮班情况反映 |
[15:08] | we know the fugitives | 我们知道逃犯 |
[15:09] | fled the facility between 2:00 and 5:00 A.M. | 是在凌晨两点到五点间逃跑的 |
[15:12] | Now, my deputies and local PD | 现在 我的手下和当地警局 |
[15:14] | are conducting a fingertip search in the surrounding field. | 正在周围地带进行指纹搜查 |
[15:17] | Our colleague said they will be here any minute now. | 我的同事说他们很快就到 |
[15:19] | They’ll be happy to join in. | 他们很乐意加入你们的行动 |
[15:20] | Oh, we can use the bodies. If the fugitives are on foot, | 正好需要人手 如果逃犯是徒步逃跑的 |
[15:23] | that places them within a 10-mile radius. | 就说明他们就在附近十英里范围内 |
[15:25] | Roadblocks are set up in case they’ve acquired a getaway vehicle. | 路障也设好了 以防他们有帮助逃走的车辆 |
[15:27] | No, there’s no way Hauser walked 10 miles. | 豪瑟走不了十英里那么远 |
[15:31] | According to my partner, he’s got a bad disk, bad knees. | 根据我搭档所说 他椎间盘和膝盖不好 |
[15:34] | He couldn’t do it, even running for his life. | 他走不了那么远 即使是逃命 |
[15:36] | It’s good to know. Speaking of your partner, | 谢谢告知 说到你的搭档 |
[15:39] | I understand that she paid a visit | 我知道她昨天 |
[15:40] | to Dan Hauser just yesterday. | 来监狱里看了丹·豪瑟 |
[15:42] | Any idea what brought her out? | 知道她为什么来吗 |
[15:43] | Yeah, she was chasing down some intel on a cold case that resurfaced. | 她在调查一个陈年旧案的新线索 |
[15:46] | The day before he bolts? | 他逃走的前一天吗 |
[15:48] | That’s some coincidence. | 真是巧呢 |
[15:52] | Oh, good. Someone who’s actually in charge. | 很好 管事的终于来了 |
[15:55] | – My partner, detective… – Diamond. | -我的搭档 警探 -戴蒙德 |
[15:57] | I am aware. | 我知道 |
[15:59] | Can I help you with something, detective? | 有什么能帮你的吗 警探 |
[16:01] | Yes! You could tell Mr. Smiles here to open up the cell, | 你去叫这位就不笑先生把牢门打开 |
[16:05] | so I can conduct a search of the crime scene. | 好让我去调查犯罪现场 |
[16:07] | Oh, my deputies have already combed through every inch. | 我的副警长已经全方位搜查过了 |
[16:11] | Just the same, major. | 还是一样 长官 |
[16:12] | With your permission, we would like to see it. | 希望你能允许我们去看看 |
[16:14] | We record all activity within the crime scene. | 我们得记录犯罪现场的所有活动 |
[16:17] | You’ll need to sign in. | 你得签到 |
[16:20] | Too bad Hauser wasn’t watched this closely. | 真可惜豪瑟没被这么仔细地监管 |
[16:23] | Could have avoided the whole prison break thing. | 要不然就不会越狱了 |
[16:34] | How armed and dangerous can they be? | 他们能有多危险 |
[16:36] | A couple middle-aged galoots with a spoon and a chisel. | 不就是两个拿着勺子和凿子的中年大叔 |
[16:38] | You’re fooling yourself if that’s what you think this is here. | 你别想得太简单了 |
[16:40] | Nobody can escape without help and help could include weapons. | 没有外界帮助没人逃得了也有可能有武器 |
[16:43] | And Hauser would put a bullet between your eyes | 你要是碍着豪瑟的事了 |
[16:45] | if you get in his way. | 他会一枪毙了你 |
[16:46] | He was on the job, he’s not gonna shoot a cop. | 他之前也是警察 不会射同行的 |
[16:49] | The hell he’s not. | 怎么不会 |
[16:53] | A little harsh on that guy, don’t you think? | 你对他太刻薄了吧 |
[16:55] | Not at all. And the warning goes for you, too. | 才没有 这话对你也适用 |
[16:57] | Hauser is a loose cannon. | 豪瑟很危险 |
[16:58] | – Stay close to me. – I have a fragile stick around me somewhere? | -跟紧我 -我看着很脆弱吗 |
[17:04] | Canine assist over here. | 搜救犬来这边 |
[17:14] | Watch out, captain. Here we come. | 小心 警监 我们来了 |
[17:16] | He dug out right behind the bunk. | 他从床后面挖出去的 |
[17:19] | To hide with all the illegal boxes. | 用这些非法藏书作伪装 |
[17:21] | We just assumed he was working on his appeal. | 我们都以为他是在准备上诉 |
[17:23] | It looks like he really was. | 我看是真的在准备 |
[17:25] | Notes in the margin, dog-eared pages. | 留白处写笔记 书页折了记号 |
[17:29] | Why prepare an appeal while you prepare to escape? | 你要是准备上诉怎么还会计划越狱 |
[17:33] | Change of heart and decided he couldn’t win the appeal? | 觉得自己没希望赢就改主意了 |
[17:35] | He was never going to win the appeal. | 他永远上诉不成的 |
[17:40] | Unless he just found another way. | 除非他另辟蹊径 |
[17:44] | Yeah. He did, through here. | 他是从这里辟了蹊径 |
[17:46] | No. He figured out another way to redeem himself. | 不他想出了别的拯救自己的方法 |
[17:49] | Hauser escaped to redeem himself? | 豪瑟是为了证明自己才越狱的 |
[17:52] | For Hauser and me, Tommy the Irishman and his $10-million stash, | 豪瑟和我 爱尔兰人汤米还有他藏起的一千万 |
[17:56] | it was like Moby Dick, the one that got away. | 就像那条逃走的大白鲸 |
[17:59] | If Hauser thought that if he escaped with Mullens, | 豪瑟要以为他能带着马伦斯一块逃跑 |
[18:02] | he could recover that money… | 他就能找到那笔钱 |
[18:04] | He’d do it and then disappear to some far-off island. | 他会这么做 然后消失去什么偏僻小岛 |
[18:07] | No, he wouldn’t. He would deliver Mullens and the money to me. | 他不会的 他会把马伦斯和钱都给我 |
[18:11] | It’s a hell of a stretch. | 想太远了吧 |
[18:13] | Hauser was my sergeant before he was my captain. | 豪瑟在成为警监之前是我的警长 |
[18:15] | We rode for two years, you don’t know him the way I do. | 我们一起工作了两年 你没我那么了解他 |
[18:18] | The way I did. | 曾了解他 |
[18:20] | Well, regardless of how he bolted, | 不管他是怎么逃跑的 |
[18:23] | we need to find out where he bolted to. | 我们得找出他逃去哪了 |
[18:25] | And who helped him on the inside. | 还有谁是他的内应 |
[18:28] | If you’re implying that there’s a dirty corrections officer, | 如果你是说有警察手脚不干净 |
[18:32] | can I remind you that there are two cos within spitting distance? | 我提醒你一下事情都是双向的 |
[18:36] | They are suspicious of me. I am suspicious of them. | 他们觉得我可疑 我还觉得他们可疑呢 |
[18:42] | – Max. – Laura. | -麦克斯 -劳拉 |
[18:43] | Mullens and Hauser must have turned one of the prison guards, | 马伦斯和豪瑟肯定说动了一个狱警 |
[18:46] | possibly a woman like up in Clinton. | 可能跟克林顿那次一样是个女的 |
[18:48] | I need you to run background checks. | 你去调查一下他们的背景 |
[18:50] | I am fairly certain they background check guards | 我确定在每位狱警被雇佣前 |
[18:52] | before they’re hired. | 都被查过个人背景 |
[18:52] | I need you to check again with Max Carnegie depth. | 我需要麦克斯·卡内基级的细致调查 |
[18:57] | Something wicked this way comes. | 坏人在朝这边走来 |
[18:59] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[19:03] | I assume this is the rogue detective? | 这个就是那个流氓警探了 |
[19:06] | Oh, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[19:07] | Tell Max, “Touche.” | 跟麦克斯说”说得好” |
[19:09] | No! I am telling you, “Get back to this precinct.” now! | 不 我告诉你 快回来报道 |
[19:18] | This better be important. | 最好很重要 |
[19:19] | You’re wasting valuable time dragging me down here. | 你非要我过来浪费时间 |
[19:22] | I am wasting time? Huh. | 我在浪费时间吗 |
[19:24] | I wonder who wasted time yesterday abandoning her post | 是谁昨天浪费时间翘了班 |
[19:27] | so that she could go visit her murderer friend in prison. | 这样就能去监狱看她的凶手朋友 |
[19:31] | I was investigating a cold case involving tommy the irishman. | 我在查一件关于爱尔兰人汤米的陈年旧案 |
[19:35] | Hauser reached out to me with a lead. | 豪瑟告诉我了线索 |
[19:37] | And you felt the need to lie about it. | 你觉得你需要撒谎 |
[19:38] | – Well, I wouldn’t call it… – Don’t talk. | -不能算是撒谎吧 -别说话 |
[19:40] | That lie made me wonder what other lies you have up your sleeve? | 这个谎让我开始怀疑你到底撒过多少谎 |
[19:43] | Riddle me this. Why did you buy a power drill yesterday? | 让我猜猜 你为什么昨天去买了个电钻 |
[19:48] | – How do you know… – I ran your credit card. | -你怎么知道的 -我查了你信用卡 |
[19:49] | – Excuse me? – Funny thing, Hauser used a power drill | -什么 -有意思的是 豪瑟用电钻 |
[19:53] | to bore through the grading of his cell. | 钻穿了他的牢房 |
[19:55] | Obviously, it wasn’t the same drill. | 很明显不是同一个电钻 |
[19:57] | Not obvious to me | 我觉得不明显 |
[19:58] | or to the state police major on the grounds at the prison, | 监狱里的州警长官们也不这么觉得 |
[20:03] | and word on the cell block is that Hauser had a female cop, | 传言豪瑟有个认识的女警察 |
[20:06] | an old friend of his, that he could rely on if need be. | 一个老朋友 他能信任的人 |
[20:10] | This must be part of Hauser’s plan. | 肯定在豪瑟的计划之内 |
[20:12] | How does that even make sense? | 这怎么说得通 |
[20:13] | Hauser knew if he reached out to me, | 豪瑟知道如果他和我联系 |
[20:15] | Tommy the Irishman would find out. | 爱尔兰人汤米一定会发觉 |
[20:17] | So, Hauser covered by making it look like I was dirty. | 所以豪瑟制造假象 让他以为我是同伙 |
[20:21] | Here’s how it looks. | 我是这么看的 |
[20:23] | Two options, | 两种可能 |
[20:24] | either you are a fool who got played by Dan Hauser | 要么你太蠢 被丹·豪瑟耍了 |
[20:28] | or you’re in on it with him. | 要么你就是他的同伙 |
[20:29] | Oh, that’s outrageous. | 这太离谱了吧 |
[20:30] | Save your outrage for this. You’re benched. | 不用这么激动 你被停职了 |
[20:33] | – You can’t do that. – Pending internal investigation. | -你不能这样 -等待内部调查 |
[20:36] | So, why don’t you go park your ass at your desk | 所以还是回你的办公桌坐下 |
[20:38] | and catch up on paperwork until further notice. | 在有进一步通知前 好好准备材料吧 |
[20:41] | Badge and gun. | 上缴警徽和手枪 |
[20:51] | Dismissed. | 可以走了 |
[21:15] | Hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[21:16] | I already ate. | 我吃过了 |
[21:20] | Oh, actually I am starving. | 其实 我很饿 |
[21:23] | Well, then, may I offer up | 那就让我端上一份 |
[21:24] | a seasonal vegetable salad on a bed of background checks | 田园蔬菜沙拉 外加韦克菲尔德 |
[21:27] | – for every Wakefield prison guard. – Oh! It’s delicious. | -所有狱警的背景调查 -太美味了 |
[21:31] | – Anything of note? – No red flags, | -有什么发现吗 -没什么危险信号 |
[21:33] | but three sad sack women | 不过有三个女的很心软 |
[21:35] | do seem ripe for a little male manipulation. | 看起来容易受男性摆布 |
[21:40] | Well, let’s see how well they can be manipulated | 那就看看 我们的蓝眼睛男警探 |
[21:44] | by a certain male, blue-eyed detective. | 能否摆布得了她们 |
[21:52] | So, movies and ice cream | 所以看电影 吃冰淇淋 |
[21:54] | are a lot less trouble than romance, huh? | 不像谈恋爱那么麻烦 是吧 |
[21:56] | I thought so, too. | 我本来也这么想 |
[21:59] | Then I met Milt. | 后来我遇见了米尔特 |
[22:00] | He’s 70, but with proper medication, | 他70岁了 但只要适当用药 |
[22:03] | he can still please a woman. | 还是能让女人快乐的 |
[22:08] | So, you ever figure you’d find a soul mate at work? | 那你想过在工作中找一个伴侣吗 |
[22:11] | I’ve had three live-in boyfriends. | 我之前和三个男友同居过 |
[22:13] | One screwed my best friend, one took my savings, | 一个睡了我的闺蜜 一个偷了我的存款 |
[22:16] | and one quit his job to find himself while I paid the bills. | 还有一个辞了工作寻找自我 让我来养他 |
[22:20] | I am done with men. | 我受够男人了 |
[22:21] | So, you don’t have much of a social life? | 所以你不怎么社交吗 |
[22:23] | I know what people are saying, | 我知道人们会怎么看 |
[22:24] | but I am nice to all the prisoners. | 但我对所有囚犯都很好 |
[22:26] | This place needs a little sunshine. | 这地方需要一点阳光 |
[22:28] | Not every man in here is a bad guy. | 这里并非所有人都是坏人 |
[22:30] | Especially a man like Dan Hauser. | 特别是像丹·豪瑟这样的 |
[22:32] | Goes nuts while grieving, kills for revenge, it’s a sad story. | 悲痛得发疯 杀人复仇 真是不幸 |
[22:37] | I heard you and Hauser were close. | 听说你和豪瑟走得很近 |
[22:39] | Not close. We crossed paths. | 不算很近 只是有过接触 |
[22:42] | He used the library to work on his appeal, | 他在图书馆为上诉做准备 |
[22:43] | I escorted him, gave us time to talk. | 我负责陪同 就有了交谈的机会 |
[22:45] | Must have meant a lot to him to have a friendly ear. | 有个倾听的人 一定对他意义重大 |
[22:47] | Of course. Being an innocent man behind bars is hard. | 当然了 无辜被囚禁可不好受 |
[22:50] | Innocent? | 无辜 |
[22:51] | So, Hauser convinced you that | 所以豪瑟说服你相信 |
[22:52] | all he needed was a chance to clear his name, | 他只需要一个洗清罪名的机会 |
[22:54] | and you came through. | 你就答应帮他了 |
[22:55] | I bet he never mentioned that Tommy was busting out with him. | 他一定没提过 汤米会和他一起逃跑吧 |
[22:58] | A good woman like yourself | 你这样一个好心的女人 |
[22:59] | might help an innocent man escape, but she’d never | 或许会帮无辜的人逃跑 但绝不会 |
[23:02] | free a violent criminal like Mullens. | 放走马伦斯那样的暴力罪犯 |
[23:03] | Of course not. Mullens is an animal. | 当然不会 马伦斯是禽兽 |
[23:05] | He belongs here, not like Dan. | 他活该待在这儿 不像丹 |
[23:07] | If you helped Dan escape, then you helped Mullens, too. | 如果你帮丹逃跑 也就帮了马伦斯 |
[23:09] | And if that animal hurts somebody while he’s out there, | 而如果这个禽兽在出逃期间伤害了谁 |
[23:12] | Vicky Lynn, that’s on you. | 维琪·林恩 那就是你的责任了 |
[23:17] | It’s… it’s okay, Vicky. | 没关系 维琪 |
[23:20] | You can tell me. | 你可以告诉我 |
[23:22] | It was only a few tools. | 我只是给了他一些工具 |
[23:26] | That’s a start. I need to know where they are going. | 这是个开始 我得知道他们要去哪儿 |
[23:29] | You don’t understand. I was trying to fix an injustice. | 你不明白 我是想纠正不公 |
[23:32] | You’re going to jail for aiding and abetting an escapee. | 你会因为帮助和教唆逃犯而坐牢的 |
[23:35] | It’s a felony, seven years. | 这是重罪 会判七年监禁 |
[23:37] | You want to fix an injustice, | 你想纠正不公 |
[23:38] | then fix the one you did to yourself. | 就先纠正你对自己造成的不公吧 |
[23:40] | Cut a few years off your sentence. Tell me where they are headed. | 给自己减刑几年 告诉我他们要去哪儿 |
[23:45] | Canada. | 加拿大 |
[23:48] | I was supposed to meet Dan there once the coast was clear. | 等海岸一带安全了 我和丹要在那里碰面 |
[23:50] | He used the library atlas to plot their route through the woods. | 他用图书馆的地图谋划了经由树林的线路 |
[23:57] | We have you surrounded. Fugitives, come down now. | 你们被包围了 逃犯们 快下来吧 |
[24:00] | Hell are we waiting on? | 我们还等什么 |
[24:01] | If they’re up there, we should go get ’em. | 如果他们在上面 我们就该冲上去 |
[24:02] | Dial it down a notch, cowboy. We’re support here. | 淡定点吧 大个子 我们是后援 |
[24:05] | We’ll fire. Last warning. | 我们要开枪了 最后警告 |
[24:08] | All right. End of the line, Hauser. | 好了 豪瑟 无路可逃了 |
[24:10] | I don’t think so. | 我看不见得 |
[24:14] | – It’s just a decoy. – Dislodge. | -是假的 -打下来 |
[24:19] | Damn it. | 该死 |
[24:20] | No find. We have no find. | 没有找到目标 |
[24:24] | Unscented baby wipes. Classic move. | 无香型婴儿湿巾 经典手段 |
[24:27] | Kill the scented trail, change clothes. | 切断气味踪迹 换衣服 |
[24:29] | I’ll bet you Hauser thought about it. | 我打赌是豪瑟的主意 |
[24:30] | Yeah, this is Search Team One, go. | 一号搜查队 请讲 |
[24:31] | We’ve got verified intel that our fugitives are headed to Canada | 接到可靠消息 逃犯正前往加拿大 |
[24:34] | via Derby Line, Vermont. | 经由佛蒙特州 德比莱恩村 |
[24:36] | That’s a long way from the border. They are not going to make it. | 那儿离边界太远了 他们到不了的 |
[24:38] | Yeah. I’d feel a lot better about that | 是啊 要不是有个前警察和马伦斯一起 |
[24:39] | if Mullens did not have an ex-cop on his side. | 我就会好受多了 |
[24:41] | We got a thousand cops on our side. We will find them. | 我们有一千名警察在我们这边 会找到他们的 |
[24:44] | If we made a run for it, where would we go? | 换作是我们 会逃到哪去呢 |
[24:46] | Someplace without cold, | 肯定是温暖一点的地方 |
[24:47] | hockey or Justin Bieber, | 没人打曲棍球 没有贾斯汀·比伯 |
[24:50] | so definitely not… | 所以肯定不会是 |
[24:50] | Canada! | 加拿大 |
[24:51] | Based on that tone and expression, you’re unconvinced. | 照你这语气和表情 你好像不太相信 |
[24:53] | There’s no way they headed to Canada. | 他们不可能跑去加拿大的 |
[24:56] | Jake says Hauser’s prints | 杰克说豪瑟的指纹 |
[24:57] | came back on an atlas in the prison library, | 出现在监狱图书馆里一本地图集上 |
[24:59] | concentrated on pages detailing the vermont-canada border. | 主要在佛蒙特州和加国的接壤边境那几页 |
[25:02] | Hauser was one step away from | 豪瑟精心策划的谋杀案 |
[25:04] | committing the perfect murder. | 让他差一点就能逍遥法外 |
[25:06] | He’s too smart to give | 他太聪明了 |
[25:07] | the actual destination to his prison love bird. | 才不会把真正的目的地告诉他监狱里的小情人 |
[25:10] | The way you follow his logic is a little bit scary. | 你这么去理解他的逻辑真有点瘆人 |
[25:12] | Well, you learn a lot about a guy when you drive around | 其实当你跟他整天一起开警车四处巡逻 |
[25:14] | all day with him in a patrol car. | 你就能了解他挺多信息的 |
[25:16] | I never spent the whole day in a car with… | 我从没试过跟谁在车里待一整天 |
[25:18] | Oh, does a chauffeur count? | 噢对了 司机算吗 |
[25:20] | No. | 不算 |
[25:22] | Well, let me tell you, it’s monotonous. | 让我告诉你吧 开车巡逻很无聊 |
[25:24] | You make up things to talk about | 所以你要想点话题来聊 |
[25:25] | and Hauser’s favorite way to pass the time was, | 而豪瑟最喜欢用来打发时间的话题是 |
[25:28] | “What would you do if you won the lottery?” | “如果中了彩票你会做什么” |
[25:29] | Oh, well, I know your answer to that. | 行了 我知道你会怎么回答 |
[25:32] | Full-time masseuse, | 雇个专职女按摩师 |
[25:32] | every food network chef on speed dial. | 所有电视上美食节目的大厨都能随叫随到 |
[25:34] | Oh, god, yes, but not Flay. | 没错 太棒了 但不要找弗雷 |
[25:36] | No. | 没有他 |
[25:37] | Hauser’s fantasy included a fishing boat, | 豪瑟的幻想包括一艘渔船 |
[25:40] | sunshine, small-batch tequila in Mexico. | 充沛阳光以及墨西哥产的小批量龙舌兰酒 |
[25:44] | So, if they are heading north, | 所以 如果他们要往北逃 |
[25:46] | it’s only so that he can pull a u-ey | 他只可能往回转 |
[25:47] | and run for a southern border. | 然后跑到某个南部的边境去 |
[25:54] | Hey. Are you doing something investigative, | 话说 你在做调查了吗 |
[25:56] | because you know what she said. | 你也知道她是怎么说的 |
[25:57] | To hell with Santiani. I am closing my damn case. | 去她的小桑提 我要把我的案子给结了 |
[26:00] | Jake, I need you to go back to Hauser’s cell. | 杰克 我需要你回一趟关豪瑟的牢房 |
[26:03] | I am telling you. We didn’t miss anything. | 我跟你说 我们全都搜过了 |
[26:05] | This time search it like you believe he’s on our side | 这次你再搜 把他当成我们这边的人 |
[26:08] | and he wants to leave us a clue. | 然后他要给我们留下线索 |
[26:10] | Okay. I don’t know. | 好吧 我也说不准 |
[26:11] | It’s the same stuff that was here before. | 这里的东西全都没有动过 |
[26:13] | Books, legal files, | 都是些书 法律文件 |
[26:16] | there’s some bloody tissue in the trash. | 垃圾桶里一些带血的纸巾 |
[26:18] | He must be having nosebleeds again. | 他肯定是又流鼻血了 |
[26:20] | Allergies used to kick his ass. | 过敏搞得他很难受 |
[26:22] | Yeah. I don’t know how much pollen could get in here. | 是吗 我不觉得这里能进来多少花粉 |
[26:30] | What’s with all the band-aids? | 这些创可贴是怎么回事 |
[26:32] | Paper cuts. | 被纸划伤了 |
[26:33] | Sitting in my cell all day, | 成天待在我的牢房里 |
[26:35] | doing legal research on my case, | 为自己的案子做点法律研究 |
[26:37] | unfortunately I hit a brick wall. | 但四处碰壁 没什么进展 |
[26:41] | Jake, I need you to luminol the cell. | 杰克 我需要你检查牢房里的血迹 |
[27:07] | I’ll be damned! | 我可真见鬼了 |
[27:10] | Charlie. Hauser wrote Charlie | 是查理 豪瑟在墙上用自己的血 |
[27:12] | in his own blood and wiped it off because he knew | 写了查理两个字又擦掉 |
[27:14] | traces of it would appear in the black light. | 因为他知道血迹会在紫外光下显形 |
[27:16] | – He hit a brick wall. – He left us a bread crumb. | -他碰了壁 -给我们留下了一点线索 |
[27:18] | The question is who is Charlie? | 问题是谁是查理 |
[27:21] | Charlie isn’t a who, it’s a where. | 查理不是个人名 是地名 |
[27:36] | Charlie sector. | 查理区 |
[27:37] | Our usual patrol beat when Hauser was my sergeant. | 以前豪瑟还是我的巡佐时我们的巡逻地段 |
[27:41] | He is sending a message. This is where they are going. | 他在发出信号 这就是他们要去的地方 |
[27:44] | You’re telling me that one word written on a prison wall | 你这是告诉我 单凭监狱墙上的一个词 |
[27:47] | is enough to magically convince us | 就足够神奇地让我们相信 |
[27:49] | that Hauser is working an angle for you | 豪瑟向着你 再帮你 |
[27:51] | instead of against you. | 而不是跟你相敌对吗 |
[27:52] | It’s not magic, I have proof. | 这不是虚幻的 我有证据 |
[27:54] | Well, I hope it’s visible in the real world | 好吧 我希望是真实可见的证据 |
[27:55] | and not just inside your head, | 而不是你脑子里面臆想出来的 |
[27:57] | because state police aren’t gonna move their perimeters | 因为州警绝不会单凭 |
[27:59] | based on a coded message that only you seem to understand. | 只有你能理解的密讯 就变动自己的搜索范围 |
[28:01] | Sarah Price and Gary West. | 萨拉·普利斯和加利·韦斯特 |
[28:06] | Suspects in the cold case armed robbery. What about them? | 持械抢劫悬案的嫌疑犯 关他们什么事 |
[28:09] | They didn’t take the money and run, they’re dead. | 他们没有携款潜逃 他们已经死了 |
[28:11] | Hauser tipped me off to the location of the bodies, | 豪瑟暗示我尸体所在的位置 |
[28:14] | – a furniture factory in Charlie sector. – Unbelievable. | -就在查理区一间家具厂里 -扯淡吧 |
[28:18] | I was protecting my informant. | 我是在保护我的线人 |
[28:20] | We will discuss the finer points of procedure later. | 具体过程我们晚点再讨论 |
[28:24] | – Convince me. – Mullens planned the heist, | -继续说服我 -马伦斯策划了抢劫 |
[28:26] | then he killed Sarah and Gary | 然后他就杀了萨拉和加利 |
[28:28] | to make it look like they fled with the money. | 好让这看上去是他们俩卷款潜逃 |
[28:29] | For that scheme to work, | 为了让这阴谋得逞 |
[28:31] | Mullens had to be confident | 马伦斯必须很有把握 |
[28:32] | that Sarah and Gary’s bodies would never be found. | 不让萨拉和加利的尸体被人找到 |
[28:35] | Well, technically they still haven’t been, thanks to you. | 当然了 拜你所赐他们的确还没被找到 |
[28:38] | You hide bodies in a basement. | 如果你把尸体藏在了一个地下室里 |
[28:40] | The only way that you know for sure | 唯一确保这些尸体永远不被发现的办法 |
[28:42] | that they will never be found is if you own the structure. | 就是你拥有这整座房子 |
[28:45] | – Max, break it down. – On it. | -麦克斯 解释下 -好嘞 |
[28:47] | In 2003, Mullens sold, complete with air quotes, | 2003年马伦斯 以下完全引用号 |
[28:50] | a property to stateside holdings. | 把一座房子卖给了国家控股公司 |
[28:53] | Stateside transferred ownership | 国家控股公司把所有权转让给了 |
[28:53] | to Clarke Properties who flipped it to… | 克拉克房地产公司 接着它又把它转手 |
[28:56] | Break it down a little faster, please. | 麻烦你讲快点 |
[28:57] | An offshore entity known as Guild Trust. | 一个名叫信托协会的离岸公司 |
[28:59] | Bam! Guild Trust owns the furniture factory | 嘭 信托协会公司拥有那间 |
[29:01] | where Laura found the bodies. | 劳拉找到尸体的家具厂 |
[29:02] | It’s Mullens’ building. | 就是马伦斯原来的房子 |
[29:03] | We didn’t find it back then because the warrant didn’t | 我们没找回尸体 因为搜查令的范围 |
[29:05] | cover all of Mullens’ finances. | 不包括马伦斯的所有财产 |
[29:07] | Guild Trust owns an additional six properties in Charlie sector. | 信托协会在查理地区还有六处房产 |
[29:10] | South of Houston | 在休士顿街南面 |
[29:11] | between Pike and Montgomery, | 派克街和蒙哥马利街之间 |
[29:13] | the missing 10 million has to be | 不见了的一千万应该 |
[29:15] | hidden in one of these six buildings. | 就藏在这六栋房子里 |
[29:18] | In other words, Laura was right. | 换句话说 劳拉是对的 |
[29:23] | I am somewhat convinced. | 我有些信了 |
[29:25] | – Ooh, don’t even think about being smug. – Copy that. | -别得意 -知道了 |
[29:28] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:30] | We’ll hit all six buildings with full tactical teams. | 我们会派作战小队突击这六栋房子的 |
[29:34] | – Thank you. – No. Don’t thank me. Just be right. | -谢谢 -别谢我 查对了就好 |
[29:53] | Anything? | 有发现吗 |
[29:54] | 0 for 5. | 搜了五栋 没搜到 |
[29:55] | Six. Got nothing in mine. | 是六栋 我这儿也没有 |
[29:57] | – Right. – Maybe Hauser and Mullens were here earlier | -好 -可能豪瑟和马伦斯之前来过了 |
[29:59] | and we just missed them? | 被我们错过了 |
[30:00] | All right, head back to the precinct, | 好吧 回警局 |
[30:01] | I will have patrol on aviation, | 我会让空中巡警 |
[30:03] | start a canvas, and, Bose, | 开始覆盖式搜索 还有 玻思 |
[30:06] | pull video from every camera in this sector. | 调出这个区的所有监控录像 |
[30:08] | Maybe we can scrub it, | 也许我们可以等等 |
[30:10] | and try and dig up where Mullens is hiding. | 先试着找出马伦斯的藏身之处 |
[30:12] | – I got to find him. – It was a good hunch, Diamond. | -我会找到他的 -你的推断不错 戴蒙德 |
[30:15] | It just didn’t pan out. We’ll keep looking. | 只是还没验证 我们会跟进的 |
[30:20] | Damn it, damn it. | 该死 该死的 |
[30:22] | Central, this is seven Charlie. | 呼叫中心 我是七号警员查理 |
[30:24] | Seven Charlie, go with your message. | 七号警员请说 |
[30:25] | Downgrade the armed robbery call at the Dollar Bin, | 从东百老汇大街 蒙哥马利街 钱仓 |
[30:27] | East Broadway Montgomery, to a petty larceny. | 接到的持械抢劫案降为小型偷窃案级别 |
[30:30] | Victim now states no weapon was seen. | 受害人现称当时没看见武器 |
[30:32] | South of Houston | 在休士顿街南面 |
[30:34] | between Pike and Montgomery. | 派克街和蒙哥马利街之间 |
[30:37] | This is Detective Diamond, 2nd precinct. What was stolen? | 我是二号警署的戴蒙德警探 丢了什么 |
[30:40] | We’ve got it, detective. | 已经解决了 警探 |
[30:41] | Your theft is in my search perimeter, officer. | 警官 这起盗窃与我调查的案子有关 |
[30:43] | What was stolen? Now. | 丢了什么 快说 |
[30:45] | Witness says a flash light, | 目击者说是一个手电筒 |
[30:46] | trash bags and a package of pork rinds. | 一些垃圾袋还有一袋猪皮 |
[30:49] | You’re forgetting what pork rinds do to me. | 你忘了我不能吃猪皮 |
[30:51] | I’ll have to set up camp in the john. | 吃了我就得住厕所里了 |
[30:55] | Come on, you wily bastard. | 来吧 你这个老滑头 |
[30:57] | One more bread crumb, just give me one more. | 再来条线索 一条就好 |
[31:13] | – Bathroom. – In the back. | -厕所在哪儿 -在后面 |
[31:17] | Where is it? What did you do? | 会在哪儿 你干了什么 |
[31:30] | Waterproof eyeliner. Would last on any surface. | 防水眼线笔 任意表面 效果持久 |
[31:43] | Toilet. | 马桶 |
[31:48] | Come on, baby. Please be there. | 拜托 藏在这儿吧 |
[31:56] | And there’s my breadcrumb. | 这就是我要的线索 |
[32:01] | 22 Rivington. That’s where they are headed. | 李文顿街22号 他们去的就是那 |
[32:03] | That isn’t one of Mullens’ buildings. | 那不是马伦斯的房子 |
[32:05] | I can’t explain it, but that’s where the money is hidden. | 我没法解释 但钱就藏在那里 |
[32:07] | Hauser left me another message. | 豪瑟又给我留了一条信息 |
[32:09] | 22 Rivington. Max, what can you tell me? | 李文顿街22号 麦克斯 查到什么 |
[32:13] | The building suffered mondo damage in hurricane Sandy. | 这栋房子在飓风桑迪的时候损毁严重 |
[32:16] | The owner is unresponsive | 业主没有响应修复通知 |
[32:17] | to repair notices so the city got a court order | 所以市政府收到法院指示 |
[32:19] | to demo the building. | 要爆破这栋房子 |
[32:20] | That’s why Mullens had to act now | 所以马伦斯现在就要行动 |
[32:21] | before the money was found or destroyed in the tear down. | 以防钱被发现 或者房子被摧毁 |
[32:24] | The owner is T. Rosario. | 业主叫T·罗萨里奥 |
[32:26] | Wait, Rosario? His mother’s maiden name. | 等等 罗萨里奥 这是他母亲的娘家姓 |
[32:29] | That Mullens is a slippery snake. | 这个马伦斯狡猾得像蛇 |
[32:30] | Okay. I am headed to Rivington now. | 好 我现在就去李文顿街 |
[32:32] | Have Santiani roll out the troops. | 让小桑提派出队伍 |
[32:33] | As soon as we can. Laura, do not go in there alone. | 我们尽快 劳拉 不要独自进入那里 |
[32:36] | Promise! | 答应我 |
[32:39] | I promise, but hurry. | 我答应你 但是快点 |
[33:11] | Put it all in. | 全放进去 |
[33:16] | Sorry, Jake. | 对不起 杰克 |
[33:34] | Afraid it is time to say our goodbyes. | 恐怕是时候永别了 |
[33:36] | – You don’t have to do this. – Many apologies, friend, but I do. | -你不必这样 -很抱歉 我不得不 |
[33:41] | Freeze, Mullens. | 别动 马伦斯 |
[33:44] | Hey, hotshot. Took you long enough. | 美女 等你很久了 |
[33:46] | It’s been a while. My rhythm’s a little off. | 就一会儿 我慢了一点 |
[33:49] | Take one more step and I will blow his brains to kingdom come. | 你再往前一步 我就他送他上西天 |
[33:52] | Really? Is that the best you can do? | 是吗 你只会这个吗 |
[33:54] | He loves a cliche, | 他就爱说这些陈词滥调 |
[33:55] | he’s been spouting ’em since we broke up. | 我们决裂后他就老絮叨这些 |
[33:56] | How about you both shut up? | 都给我闭嘴 |
[34:02] | You toss that gun on the floor, dearie. Now! | 把枪丢到地上 马上 |
[34:05] | Now it’s my turn for a cliche. | 现在该我说些老套的话了 |
[34:08] | You know I can’t do that. | 你知道我做不到的 |
[34:17] | – See her? – Negative, she’s probably already in there. | -看到她了吗 -没 可能已进去了 |
[34:19] | I thought you told her to stay outside. | 我以为你跟她说了别进去 |
[34:21] | Of course I told her to stay outside. Damn it, Laura. | 我当然叫她别进去了 该死的 劳拉 |
[34:25] | Mullens, listen. You’re out of prison, you got your money. | 马伦斯 听着 你出狱了也拿到了钱 |
[34:28] | Maybe you can still get away. | 说不定还能跑路 |
[34:30] | But if you pull that trigger, I will shoot you. | 但你一旦扣动扳机 我就会开枪打你 |
[34:33] | That is just lovely. She doesn’t want you to die, hauser. | 很有趣啊 她不想让你死 豪瑟 |
[34:37] | I suppose that makes you my ticket out of here. | 我觉得你可以给我当人质了 |
[34:43] | Oh, he loved to talk about you. Oh, training you, | 他很爱提起你 说怎么训练你的 |
[34:46] | your first homicide case and on and on and on. | 你破的第一起杀人案 之类的 |
[34:48] | It’s… it’s nauseating. | 真恶心 |
[34:51] | You couldn’t find another topic? | 不能换个话题吗 |
[34:52] | Well, I had to convince | 我得让他相信 |
[34:53] | this guy that I was his ticket out of prison. | 我能帮他出狱 |
[34:55] | You got a better sales pitch | 还有比这更有说服力的吗 |
[34:57] | than knowing the best homicide cop in New York City, | 我认识纽约最棒的警探 |
[35:00] | having her wrapped around my finger? | 而且她还听我摆布 |
[35:03] | It looks to me like her wheels are turning. | 看起来她的大脑在快速运转呢 |
[35:05] | Trying to figure out a way to get you out of here alive. | 她在想办法怎么救你出去 |
[35:08] | Here’s my offer, detective. You turn around and you walk out. | 警探 下面是我的条件 你转身走出去 |
[35:11] | – Let me and my money go. – Only if Hauser walks out with me. | -放我带着钱走 -你先放了豪瑟 |
[35:14] | – Nonstarter. He stays with me. – You save your breath. | -不行 他得跟我一起 -别浪费口舌了 |
[35:17] | – You shut the hell up! – All right. | -你闭嘴 -好吧 |
[35:19] | – Just take the shot. – Dan. | -开枪吧 -丹 |
[35:20] | – Laura. – I don’t have a shot! | -劳拉 -我不能 |
[35:21] | Laura, you always have the shot. | 劳拉 你永远都有机会 |
[35:23] | It was never my plan to make it out of this alive. | 我从没想过要活着出去 |
[35:26] | My life was over the minute I killed Erik Walden. | 杀死埃里克·沃尔登的时候我的生命就结束了 |
[35:28] | You know this to be true, so just take the shot. | 这你也明白的 所以开枪吧 |
[35:30] | I won’t be the reason you die. | 我不能让你因我而死 |
[35:33] | – The damn thing won’t budge. – We gotta make it budge. | -破门打不开 -必须得打开 |
[35:37] | – Not happening. – Look, the SU will be here in two minutes. | -行不通 -紧急救援两分钟就能到了 |
[35:40] | – They will boom the door. – We may not have two minutes. | -他们可以把门炸开 -我们等不了两分钟 |
[35:43] | What are you… all right. | 你要干吗…好吧 |
[35:47] | – Detective, do your job. – Oh, shut your damn mouth… | -警探 开枪吧 -你他妈给我闭嘴 |
[35:50] | – Shoot! – I usually count to three in these situations, | -开枪 -这种情形下我通常会数到三 |
[35:52] | but today I’m feeling really jittery, | 但我现在有点紧张 |
[35:54] | so I’m just going to go with, | 所以我就直接点 |
[35:55] | “Drop it now!” | 放下武器 |
[36:20] | Looks like we got the bad guy. | 看起来我们抓住坏人了 |
[36:29] | You good? | 你没事吧 |
[36:30] | I gave my statement to the Borough Shooting Team. | 我给警区射击调查组做了汇报 |
[36:32] | They said no worries. | 他们说没事 |
[36:35] | Shoot looks clean. | 那枪开得没问题 |
[36:36] | Great. Report’s all done, | 那就好 报告已经写好了 |
[36:37] | – I just got to print a copy. – Oh, I got it. | -我得打印一份 -我来 |
[36:42] | What was that about? | 那是什么意思 |
[36:44] | That’s what you did to me in the warehouse today. | 你今天在仓库就是这么做的 |
[36:46] | Yeah, I was just protecting you. | 没错 我那是在保护你 |
[36:47] | And it better never happen again. | 最好别有下次 |
[36:53] | Meredith, you’re my girl. | 梅雷迪思 你是我女朋友 |
[36:55] | I am not just your girl. I am your partner. | 我不只是你女朋友 我还是你搭档 |
[36:58] | And in case you have forgotten, I am damn good a cop. | 别忘了 我也是一名优秀警察 |
[37:01] | I haven’t forgotten. I promise. | 我从没忘 我发誓 |
[37:02] | Then remember this. | 那你就记住 |
[37:04] | I stand beside you, not behind you. | 我要站在你旁边 不是你身后 |
[37:07] | You go right, I go left. | 你如果往右边走 我就走左边 |
[37:08] | You hold me back in the field one more time, | 下次在现场你再把我推到后面 |
[37:11] | there will be hell to pay. | 你就等着吃苦头吧 |
[37:13] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[37:16] | What? | 笑什么 |
[37:19] | That was really hot. | 你刚才那样太性感了 |
[37:23] | It was? | 是吗 |
[37:24] | – Let’s get out of here. – Roger that. | -咱们出去找个地儿 -收到 |
[37:30] | I never thought I’d see this place again. | 我从没想过我还会再来警局 |
[37:33] | I imagine this place thought it’d seen the last of you, too. | 我猜警局也没想过还会再见到你 |
[37:36] | Hey, tell me the truth, how is she doing? | 说实话 她还好吗 |
[37:40] | You’d have to ask her yourself. | 你还是自己问她吧 |
[37:53] | Got it from here. | 我来吧 |
[38:04] | I have a call out to the DA. | 我给地检打了电话 |
[38:05] | I will make sure that they know that you broke out | 我会让他们知道 |
[38:07] | in order to help me get Mullens. | 你越狱是为了帮助我抓住马伦斯 |
[38:10] | I doubt that it will take any time off your sentence. | 我不知道能不能帮你减刑 |
[38:13] | But maybe they’ll waive any new charges from the escape. | 不过也许他们会放弃起诉你越狱 |
[38:16] | Laura, I made a choice to kill a man that I felt | 劳拉 我杀过人 |
[38:20] | was responsible for my wife’s death. | 我当时觉得那个人要为我妻子的死负责 |
[38:22] | I can live with the consequences. | 杀人的后果是我应该承担的 |
[38:24] | – This wasn’t about, “Let’s make a deal.” – Then, why? | -我这么做不是要谈条件减刑 -那为什么 |
[38:30] | The look on your face when you arrested me. | 你抓我时候你脸上的表情 |
[38:33] | I… I can’t get it out of my mind and, um… | 我…我忘不掉… |
[38:43] | You were my family and I betrayed you, | 你曾是我的家人 而我却背叛了你 |
[38:48] | and that’s the part I will never be able to live with. | 这才是我无法承担的后果 |
[38:51] | My choices cost me you. | 我杀了人失去的却是你 |
[38:58] | You cracked the case from inside prison. | 你在监狱里成功破了案 |
[39:02] | You were… | 你曾经是… |
[39:05] | are… | 现在也是… |
[39:09] | a hell of a cop. | 一个好警察 |
[39:16] | We got to close the book on this one together. | 是我们一起破的案 |
[39:20] | That’s how we should say good-bye. | 这才是我们最好的告别方式 |
[39:41] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:07] | We were able to get this. | 我们取出了这个项链 |
[40:09] | This is what she was wearing. | 她当时戴着这个 |
[40:12] | It has both of your names on it. | 上面有你们俩的名字 |
[41:11] | You didn’t have to do all the paperwork yourself. | 其实你不必自己一个人把报告全写完的 |
[41:13] | True, but now you owe me a beer | 没错 但是现在你欠我一瓶啤酒 |
[41:18] | and I intend to collect. | 我会攒着一起算 |
[41:21] | You were right yesterday. | 你昨天说的对 |
[41:24] | About me and forgiveness. | 关于我和原谅的那些话 |
[41:28] | Oh, I bet that hurt. | 哦 你能承认真不容易 |
[41:32] | You need something for the pain? | 需要安慰吗 |
[41:35] | You are there for me | 你一直陪在我身边 |
[41:38] | every day | 每一天都在 |
[41:39] | and I appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[41:42] | You. | 感谢你 |
[41:46] | And the forgiveness part? | 关于原谅呢 |
[41:51] | I thought I was there. | 我以为我已经原谅你了 |
[41:56] | Some days the hurt just hits all over again. | 但是有时候想起来还是特别难过 |
[42:01] | I am working on it. | 我还在努力 |
[42:05] | Well, that’s all I can ask. | 好吧 这就足够了 |