时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:40] | I am with Tony. | 我现在的对象是托尼 |
[00:41] | Who cares? It’s good food, good wine, good music. | 无所谓 有好酒好菜好歌 |
[00:45] | Don’t be a weenie. | 别这么胆小嘛 |
[00:47] | – You’re seven years old. – What are you? 70? | -你还当你七岁呢 -你呢 七十吗 |
[00:49] | Come on. I love being your partner, | 来吧 虽然我很享受当你的搭档 |
[00:51] | Laura, but I miss our friendship. | 但我更怀念咱俩的友情 劳拉 |
[00:54] | All right, I’ll agree to Saturday if you get a second opinion. | 好 周六我去 前提是你再找个医生看看 |
[00:59] | My doctor says I’m fine. | 医生说我没事 |
[01:01] | Yeah, your doctor told you | 是啊 这个医生还跟你说 |
[01:02] | that your body needs to find the new normal. | 你的身体要适应新常态 |
[01:05] | I mean what is that? | 这都什么鬼话 |
[01:06] | Walk it off? | 让你硬撑么 |
[01:07] | Walk it off, suck it up, whatever. | 硬撑 坚持 正常状态就行 |
[01:09] | That’s what I am doing, per my doctor’s orders. | 我现在就是按医嘱行动呢 |
[01:11] | Yeah. Well I have someone. Dr. Gould. | 行吧 我认识一个古德医生 |
[01:15] | He has treated patients with atrophic relation. | 他能治萎缩相关性疾病 |
[01:18] | Are you googling again? | 你是不是又谷歌一下了 |
[01:20] | No. My dad went to him for sleep apnea. | 没 他给我爸治睡眠呼吸暂停症 |
[01:22] | Your dad? You told loud mouth Leo? | 你爸 你把这事给里奥那个大嘴说了 |
[01:25] | I thought we were keeping this under the radar. | 咱俩不是说好谁都别说的吗 |
[01:26] | Who’s he gonna tell? His dart league? | 我爸能给谁说 一起玩飞镖的小伙伴吗 |
[01:29] | Look, if you don’t wanna call Dr. Gould, | 好了 找不找古德医生 |
[01:32] | then don’t call Dr. Gould. | 你自己看着办 |
[01:34] | We’ll just have a table for one Saturday night. | 不就周六晚出去嘛 反正没有下回了 |
[01:42] | Detectives. | 警探们 |
[01:43] | Matthew Burke. | 马修·伯克 |
[01:45] | Owns the place. | 这里的老板 |
[01:46] | Ugh. What a way to go. | 死相可真惨 |
[01:47] | Cooked like a Christmas ham. | 都被烤成圣诞火腿了 |
[01:50] | How long has he been in there? | 他在桑拿房里待了多久 |
[01:51] | All night from what I’m seeing. | 要我说 应该是整晚都在里面 |
[01:53] | Any sauna is like a glass and your favorite wine, | 蒸桑拿就像喝酒 |
[01:56] | safer in moderation. | 适度最好 |
[01:57] | And without a door jam blocking your exit. | 而且最好不要有木塞堵门 |
[02:00] | Towel boy caught the obstruction when he came in this morning, | 整理毛巾的服务生早上来的时候发现了木塞 |
[02:03] | that’s when he found the body. | 然后才看到了尸体 |
[02:05] | By the looks of these hands, he put up quite a fight. | 看他的手 他一定和凶手打斗了一番 |
[02:08] | Yeah. I’ll collect swabs and we’ll run it for assailant DNA. | 没错 我采集些样本 查查有没有残留凶手的DNA |
[02:12] | My guess, he tore up his hands fighting to get out. | 我觉得他的手是扒门扒的 |
[02:18] | What about the head trauma? | 头上的伤是怎么回事 |
[02:19] | He’s got contusions below the scalp. | 他头皮下有挫伤 |
[02:21] | Of course, I’ll need to get a closer look under the scalp | 当然我还得仔细检查一下 |
[02:24] | to determine what type of weapon was employed. | 才能知道凶手用了什么凶器 |
[02:27] | Incapacitated, dragged in here. | 先被砸晕 又被拖进这里 |
[02:30] | No cameras to catch any of this? | 监控里什么都没有吗 |
[02:31] | No, I didn’t see any. | 我就没看见有监控 |
[02:32] | I thought the clients wouldn’t appreciate locker room surveillance. | 衣室装监控 顾客不得炸了 |
[02:36] | What’s in his pocket? | 他口袋里装的什么 |
[02:40] | Why do men insist on carrying big-ass keys in their pocket? | 为什么男人总爱在口袋里装这么一大串钥匙 |
[02:45] | That’s why god invented handbags. | 所以上帝为我们女人创造了手提袋 |
[02:47] | Then when he adds a beer tap we’ll get on board. | 他老人家给手提袋装上啤酒龙头 我们也会用的 |
[02:51] | Where’s my husband? | 我老公呢 |
[02:52] | What happened to my husband? | 我老公怎么了 |
[02:53] | – Let her through. – Where’s my husband? Where is he? | -让她进来 -我老公呢 他在哪儿 |
[02:56] | – Ma’am, don’t get angry. – Show him to me. No. Show him to me. | 女士 别急 -带我去见他 不 我要见他 |
[02:58] | – I need to see what happened to him. – Ma’am, I’m sorry. | -我要看看他到底怎么了 -女士 真抱歉 |
[03:01] | What happened? What happened? | 到底怎么了 他怎么了 |
[03:07] | Matt put up with so much. | 马特一直以来承受了太多 |
[03:11] | When I was diagnosed with MS, | 当初我被查出得了多发性硬化 |
[03:14] | he… | 他… |
[03:16] | he quit everything. | 他为我放弃了一切 |
[03:17] | He went from copyright attorney to physical trainer, | 辞去了版权律师的工作 转行当了健身教练 |
[03:20] | so that he can better help me help myself. | 因为他想帮我复健 |
[03:23] | Sounds like true love. | 真爱啊 |
[03:26] | He was good. | 他当教练当得很棒 |
[03:29] | Soon he got his own clients and then his own gym. | 很快就拉拢了不少客户 开了一家自己的健身房 |
[03:33] | When was the last time you saw your husband? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[03:35] | Last night. | 昨晚 |
[03:36] | He picked me up from work and he drove me to physical therapy. | 他开车来接我下班 然后送我去理疗 |
[03:39] | – Where do you work? – The Department of Buildings | -你在哪儿上班 -钱柏街上的 |
[03:42] | on Chamber Street. | 房屋管理局 |
[03:43] | It’s not so easy to take a subway with crutches. | 我拄着拐杖不好坐地铁 |
[03:47] | Matt bought one those customized vans, | 马特给我买了一辆定制的面包车 |
[03:50] | so even I could drive myself, | 所以我自己也能开车 |
[03:52] | but he would still chauffeur me around whenever he had time. | 但他有空的时候还是会开车接送我 |
[04:01] | When he didn’t come to get me, I… | 他昨天没来接我 我就 |
[04:05] | I tried his cell, | 我给他打了电话 |
[04:08] | but I just figured he was busy, | 我以为他很忙 |
[04:10] | still working. And I took a cab home | 还在工作 我就打车回家了 |
[04:14] | and I… | 后来我 |
[04:19] | and I fell asleep, you know, waiting for him. | 我在等他的时候睡着了 |
[04:22] | Cecilia, did your husband have any enemies? | 塞西莉亚 你丈夫有仇人吗 |
[04:24] | Anyone who might have had a grudge? | 有没有人和他结怨 |
[04:28] | He had a… | 之前他有个 |
[04:31] | a client. Uh, years ago when he was an attorney, | 客户 是他以前当律师时的客户 |
[04:34] | who sued him for malpractice. | 告他有不当行为 |
[04:36] | We’re going to need his name | 我们需要他的名字 |
[04:38] | and contact info if you could track it down. | 还有联系方式 如果你能找到的话 |
[04:41] | I’ll have an officer take you home. | 我让警官送你回家 |
[04:42] | I can drive myself. I have, uh… | 我自己能开车 我的车 |
[04:46] | my van’s outside. | 就在外面 |
[04:50] | Who would do this? | 谁能心这么狠啊 |
[04:54] | I’m gonna find out. | 我会抓到他的 |
[05:10] | Crime tests’ have been coming up empty on workable prints. | 实验室那边没检出任何有用的指纹 |
[05:12] | And the only malpractice suit Laura found | 另外劳拉发现 在马修·伯克职业生涯中唯一 |
[05:14] | in Matthew Burke’s work history | 告他有不当行为的客户 |
[05:15] | was filed by a 73-year old who’s been dead for 18 months. | 还是个73岁的老人 一年半前就去世了 |
[05:19] | According to one of the trainers, | 有个健身教练说 |
[05:20] | Matthew got into a showdown with a gym member last week. | 马修上周和健身房的一个会员吵了一架 |
[05:22] | She threatened to file some kind of complaint. | 她威胁说要投诉 |
[05:24] | A lot better than what I got. You win. | 比我找到的线索好多了 你赢了 |
[05:26] | Julie Mckenna. Brooklyn address, Zucky’s bike shop. | 朱莉·麦肯纳 联系地址小扎单车店 布鲁克林 |
[05:30] | Give it to Laura. She and Jake are right down there. | 给劳拉说一声 她和杰克正好在那儿 |
[05:38] | It’s official. | 简直了 |
[05:39] | You can put a price tag | 现今随便整点垃圾 |
[05:40] | at any junk at all and call it merchandise. | 标上价 就能卖了 |
[05:43] | Reduce, reuse, recycle. | 分解 再利用 再循环 |
[05:45] | Although I think artists prefer the term “Upcycle.” | 不过艺术家们好像更愿意说 升华 |
[05:48] | I prefer the term “Crap cycle.” | 我更喜欢说 狗屁 |
[05:54] | – Hello. – Go harder. | -你好 -再来 |
[05:56] | Harder. | 用力 |
[05:58] | Now bring it. Faster. | 来吧 快点 |
[06:00] | – Porn shoot? – Oh, Debbie Does Brooklyn. | -在拍小黄片吗 -《黛比上布鲁克林》 |
[06:02] | All right. Come on. | 加油 |
[06:03] | You got this. Go, go. | 你可以的 快点 快点 |
[06:08] | Don’t fall behind. Drive all the way through it. | 别落下 一口气冲到底 |
[06:10] | Harder. | 再用力一些 |
[06:12] | – Well, bring it faster! – This guy is good. | -加速 -这家伙不错啊 |
[06:14] | Yeah, anyone can pull that off | 要是整天都这样训练 |
[06:17] | assuming you got all day long to train for it. | 谁都可以做到好吗 |
[06:20] | Come on, baby. You got this. Go. | 加油宝贝 你可以的 |
[06:21] | Go. | 加油 |
[06:23] | Well, when the doctor gives you the go ahead, | 等你的医生批准了 |
[06:25] | you can get right back out there. | 你也能像他那样跑 |
[06:28] | I just might, assuming your dad approves. | 说不定呢 如果你爸同意的话 |
[06:33] | Go, go, go, go, go. | 快 快 快 |
[06:41] | All the elements combined 30:08. | 所有项目加起来用了30分08秒 |
[06:43] | Still need to shave 10 seconds. | 还需要再减少十秒 |
[06:45] | Julie Mckenna. | 朱莉·麦肯纳 |
[06:47] | – NYPD. – We’ve already spoken to the City. | -纽约警局 -我们跟城建局打过招呼了 |
[06:49] | – All of this is permitted. – And impressive. | -这些都获得了许可 -很厉害 |
[06:51] | It has to be. It’s training for American Ninja Warrior. | 那肯定 为了上《美国忍者勇士》做的训练 |
[06:54] | Had to replicate several obstacles off the course. | 不得不减少了几项障碍 |
[06:56] | Bikes and metal work only pay so many bills. | 卖自行车和金属加工只能付得起这么多了 |
[06:59] | Well, you made it look easy. | 你看起来完成得很轻松 |
[07:01] | It wasn’t a moon landing. | 又不是什么难事 |
[07:02] | We’d like to ask you some questions about Matthew Burke. | 我们想问你几个关于马修·伯克的问题 |
[07:05] | From the gym? What about him? | 健身房那个吗 他怎么了 |
[07:07] | He was murdered. | 他被谋杀了 |
[07:08] | Oh, my god. | 我的天呐 |
[07:10] | The owner at Soma. | 那个健身房的老板 |
[07:11] | We understand that you made a complaint to him. | 我们了解到你跟他投诉了一件事 |
[07:13] | Can you elaborate on that? | 能给我们说说怎么回事吗 |
[07:14] | Some perv at the gym had been watching her for weeks. | 健身房有个变态 盯着她看了好几周了 |
[07:17] | It made me very uncomfortable, | 我觉得很不舒服 |
[07:18] | and Matthew said that he would take care of it. | 马修说他会处理这件事的 |
[07:20] | Can you give us the name of the perv? | 能告诉我们那个变态叫什么名字吗 |
[07:22] | Archie something. | 叫阿奇什么的 |
[07:24] | I threatened to get the police involved | 我威胁马修说如果他不做点什么去阻止他 |
[07:26] | unless Matthew did something about it. | 我就让警方介入这件事 |
[07:27] | – Did he? – Yes, finally. | -那他阻止了吗 -是的 终于 |
[07:29] | They had words, but that didn’t stop Archie from coming back again. | 他们吵了几句 但那没能阻止阿奇再次回来 |
[07:33] | I saw him last night. | 我昨晚看到他了 |
[07:34] | You were there? What time? | 你也在那吗 什么时候 |
[07:36] | 7-8, maybe 8:30. | 七八点吧 大概八点半 |
[07:38] | Met with some girlfriends right after. | 出来以后我去见了几个女性朋友 |
[07:39] | What time was Archie there? | 阿奇是几点出现在那的 |
[07:41] | Right before I left. | 就在我离开之前 |
[07:42] | He didn’t look happy. | 他看起来很不高兴 |
[07:51] | – Location of gym member… – Archie Vale. | -一名健身房会员的位置 -阿奇·韦尔 |
[07:54] | Archie Vale. | 阿奇·韦尔 |
[07:55] | Archie. My guess is, he’s speed eating pizza with Jughead. | 阿奇 我猜他正在跟阿呆比赛吃披萨呢 |
[08:01] | Hello, Laura. | 喂 劳拉 |
[08:03] | She hung up. | 她挂了 |
[08:12] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[08:14] | My mom is a psycho. | 我妈妈简直是个疯子 |
[08:16] | She’s force of nature. | 强势到你无法想象 |
[08:17] | You should meet her someday then you’ll understand. | 哪天你真该见见 到时候你就知道了 |
[08:19] | Yeah, maybe, someday. | 或许吧 某天能见一面 |
[08:25] | Still no murder weapon. | 还是没找到凶器 |
[08:27] | Laura and Reynaldo are comparing contusions | 劳拉和雷纳尔多正在对比 |
[08:29] | with blunt objects from the scene. | 死者的瘀伤形状和现场的钝器 |
[08:33] | Any luck here? | 你这有发现吗 |
[08:34] | We are running the vic’s phone records | 正在查受害人的通话记录 |
[08:36] | and collected his office laptop. | 把他办公室的电脑也取过来了 |
[08:38] | What’s on it? | 上面有什么 |
[08:39] | Don’t know. | 还不知道 |
[08:40] | System’s locked and his wife doesn’t know the password. | 系统是锁住的 他妻子也不知道密码 |
[08:42] | I’m working to cut through it. | 我正想办法破解开 |
[08:43] | That gym member who got booty tossed by your vic, | 那个被你的受害人赶走的健身房会员 |
[08:46] | legal name Archibald Vale. | 本名叫阿奇博尔德·韦尔 |
[08:48] | – Any record? – Glad you asked. | -有记录吗 -很高兴你问了 |
[08:49] | Multiple convictions for breaking and entering. | 因强行入侵他人住宅而被多次定罪 |
[08:51] | Motive, opportunity, criminal disposition. | 动机 时机 还有过刑事处分 |
[08:54] | – We just need an address. – Itty bitty problem. | -现在只要找到他的地址 -有点麻烦 |
[08:56] | His gym application lists a P.O. Box. | 他的健身房登记表上写的是个邮箱地址 |
[08:58] | The NB says his license and registration are current, | 登记系统显示他的驾照和登记信息都是有效的 |
[09:00] | but the address has a new tenant. | 但是登记地址已经有新的租户了 |
[09:01] | 纽约警局犯罪信息数据库 记录管理系统 罪犯身份 阿奇博尔德·韦尔 | |
[09:03] | No forwarding info either. | 也没有备用地址 |
[09:04] | Hold on, crime fighters. | 别急 犯罪斗士 |
[09:05] | This dark cloud happens to be lined with silver. | 乌云背后总有一丝幸福线 |
[09:07] | Archibald has parking tickets, lots of them. | 阿奇博尔德有很多违章停车的罚单 |
[09:10] | Lots doesn’t necessarily narrow the field. | 很多罚单不一定能减小搜查范围 |
[09:12] | Knew that. So, I triangulate the locations | 我知道 所以我三角定位了这些地点 |
[09:14] | and they formed a neat little cluster. | 发现它们刚好组成规则的集群 |
[09:17] | Observe. Every green marker | 仔细看 每一个绿色标记 |
[09:18] | means a parking violation for poor Archie. | 都表明阿奇在那里违章停车过 |
[09:20] | Same sector, only five blocks between them all. | 同一个扇形内 最远只隔着五个街区 |
[09:23] | Chances are he’s living somewhere in that area. | 有可能他就住在那个区的某个地方 |
[09:25] | Finding that car might be a start. | 找到他的车或许是个切入点 |
[09:27] | Not an inkling? | 什么暗示都没有吗 |
[09:29] | You must have some idea what rung his bell. | 他是被什么撞到 你该有个头绪吧 |
[09:31] | Not yet. | 还不知道 |
[09:32] | I am looking at two semi-circular lacerations, | 我在看两处半圆形的裂伤 |
[09:36] | three up-long hematomas, para-mortem, | 三处长条状血肿 接近死亡时间 |
[09:40] | not force, non-fatal. | 但伤口不深 不致命 |
[09:42] | Irregular markings. | 不规则的伤口 |
[09:43] | Very much so. | 正是这样 |
[09:44] | Yeah. I am not seeing anything matching those wounds. | 我没看到任何跟这些伤口匹配的东西 |
[09:47] | ME archives may have some helpful comparisons. | 法医档案处或许有些有用的比对 |
[09:49] | I will give them a call. | 我会给他们打电话 |
[09:51] | You’re gonna be sitting on a park bench feeding pigeons | 等他们找到答案 回复你 |
[09:53] | by the time they get back to you with something. | 你都要老到只能坐在公园长椅上喂鸽子了 |
[09:55] | I am not enamored by assailants with creativity, Diamond. | 我并不擅长处理有创意的凶手 戴蒙德 |
[09:59] | This weapon was more about opportunity. | 我是说找到凶器对破案很重要 没怪你 |
[10:02] | Heat of the moment. | 脑子一热 |
[10:04] | Saw in a crime scene humor. | 开个犯罪现场的玩笑 |
[10:06] | – So soon? – No, just bad. | -开的不是时候啊 -不是 就不该开 |
[10:14] | Marker number four, a ticket issued for Archie’s 2004 | 第四个标记点 阿奇的04款蓝色福特金牛 |
[10:18] | blue Ford taurus on the 11th at 8:43 A.M. | 在11号早上8点43分的罚单 |
[10:23] | All for four. | 都第四个点了 |
[10:24] | Still no sign of the car or him. | 还是找不到他的车或他本人 |
[10:25] | I’m starting to feel the chill of a trail gone cold. | 开始觉得这个案子快没头绪了 |
[10:28] | Establishing patterns, criminal behavior 101, detective. | 建立规律 犯罪行为第一课 警探 |
[10:32] | – Okay. – There are two more markers that way. | -好吧 -那边还有两个点 |
[10:35] | So, what pattern have we established for Archie | 所以关于阿奇 我们能看出什么规律 |
[10:38] | besides a blatant disregard for parking restrictions? | 除了他完全不在乎停车限制 |
[10:42] | Have you noticed that every one of these tickets | 有没有发现所有的罚单 |
[10:43] | is within a block or two of Cafe Bravos? | 都是在布拉沃斯咖啡厅附近 |
[10:47] | Within a block or two of a lot of things. | 这附近什么都有 |
[10:48] | And every ticket issued around 10:00 A.M.? | 而且每张罚单都是早上十点左右开出的 |
[10:52] | A random factoid? | 纯属巧合吗 |
[10:53] | Tomorrow, Cafe Bravos serves the cheapest breakfast in town | 明天布拉沃斯咖啡厅有全市最便宜的咖啡 |
[10:56] | and they only serve breakfast until 10:00 A.M., | 而且只供应至早上十点 |
[10:58] | And it’s almost 10:00 A.M. | 现在快十点了 |
[11:01] | Factoid not so random after all. | 看来不是巧合呢 |
[11:02] | I am guessing that Archie | 我猜阿奇 |
[11:04] | cannot turn his back on their continental. | 肯定旧习难改 |
[11:08] | No Archie in sight. | 还是没看到阿奇 |
[11:13] | Creative theory, Broderick. | 想法不错 布罗德里克 |
[11:14] | Clearly had me thinking you were going to stick that dismount. | 差点就信你那套了 |
[11:21] | Matching car. Matching plates. | 车型符合 车牌一致 |
[11:29] | Oh, looks abandoned. | 像是没人用了 |
[11:31] | Jake. | 杰克 |
[11:35] | NYPD. Don’t move. | 纽约警察 不许动 |
[11:37] | Check the car. | 检查车里 |
[11:43] | What you got? | 那是什么 |
[11:44] | Matthew Burke’s gym bag. | 马修·伯克的运动包 |
[11:46] | Next time you take a swing at a cop, don’t miss. | 下次要想打警察 别失手了 |
[12:01] | You should be thanking me, Archie. | 你得谢谢我 阿奇 |
[12:03] | Practically had to handcuff detective Broderick | 差不多得把布罗德里克警探铐住 |
[12:04] | so he didn’t come in here and beat you silly. | 他才没冲进来把你一顿胖揍 |
[12:07] | Yeah, he’s not allowed to do that. | 他不能那么做 |
[12:08] | And you’re not allowed to come at him with a lug wrench. | 你也不能拿扳手袭警 |
[12:11] | I didn’t know he was a cop. | 我不知道他是警察 |
[12:12] | I almost got carjacked last week. | 我上周差点被人劫车了 |
[12:14] | Thought he was trying to steal my stuff. | 我以为他要过来偷我东西 |
[12:16] | Like you stole Matthew Burke’s. | 像你偷了马修·伯克的东西一样 |
[12:18] | It’s not like that. We had an understanding. | 不是那样 我们说好了的 |
[12:20] | What was what? You two exchanged words shortly before his death. | 说好什么 他死前不久你跟他吵过 |
[12:24] | Conversations, that’s all. | 就聊了聊 |
[12:25] | Archie, I have your record, | 阿奇 我有你的档案 |
[12:27] | and I know exactly what kind of guy you are. | 我很清楚你是什么人 |
[12:30] | – You have no idea. – Don’t I? | -你完全不知道 -是吗 |
[12:32] | Both of your b&e’s were at your last known address. | 你的两次非法闯入都是在你上一个住址 |
[12:34] | Do you know what else they found besides Matthew’s gym bag? | 你知道除了马修的包外 还找到什么了吗 |
[12:37] | Deodorants, blankets, a pillow. | 除臭剂 毯子和枕头 |
[12:41] | How long have you been homeless? | 你无家可归多久了 |
[12:46] | – A while. – Stayed in your neighborhood. | -有一阵了 -待在你熟悉的街区 |
[12:48] | It was familiar. | 因为熟悉 |
[12:49] | I only broke into my old place, | 我闯入我以前的房子 |
[12:51] | take some things before the new tenants moved in. | 只是想在新房客搬进来前拿点东西 |
[12:53] | And you used the gym for what? | 那健身房是用来干什么的 |
[12:55] | Heat, AC, a decent shower? | 暖气 空调 还是能洗澡 |
[12:57] | Some dignity. | 为了面子 |
[12:58] | Still has some six months left on the membership. | 还有六个月会员才到期 |
[13:00] | Lost my job, | 我工作丢了 |
[13:02] | my wife. | 老婆跑了 |
[13:04] | It was the only place I had left. | 只剩健身房还能去了 |
[13:06] | Until Matthew kicked you out. | 直到马修把你踢了出去 |
[13:07] | He had no choice. | 他别无他法 |
[13:08] | That woman was making me out to be a predator. | 那个女人把我说得像个色狼 |
[13:12] | I may have looked her way a time or two, but that was it. | 我是可能往她那瞅了两眼 仅此而已 |
[13:15] | She said that you came back after you were sent away. | 她说你被赶走之后还回来过 |
[13:17] | Someone wedged open the rear fire door for some air. | 有人把后面的消防门撬开透气 |
[13:20] | I took advantage. I slipped in, got cleaned up and left. | 我就顺势溜了进来 洗了个澡就走了 |
[13:23] | Maybe, but how does Matthew’s gym bag end up in your car? | 或许吧 那为什么马修的包在你车上 |
[13:27] | He gave it to me. | 他给我的 |
[13:28] | The clothes in that bag were hand outs of his lost and found. | 里面的衣服是他从失物招领处拿来的 |
[13:33] | This is the same guy who let me use his laptop to send out resumes. | 他还让我用他的电脑发简历 |
[13:37] | Why would I kill him? | 我为什么要杀他 |
[13:39] | Nobody did more for me than Matt. | 马修为我做了那么多 |
[13:42] | Okay. If what you’re telling me is true, | 好了 如果你说的是真的 |
[13:45] | you might be able to prove it | 那你应该知道 |
[13:47] | with the password to Matthew’s laptop. | 马修的电脑密码 |
[13:55] | Matthew’s laptop is unlocked. | 马修电脑解锁了 |
[13:59] | Archie’s telling the truth. | 阿奇说的是实话 |
[14:00] | Just because he has the password | 他有密码 |
[14:02] | doesn’t mean that Matthew gave him the password. | 不代表是马修告诉他的 |
[14:04] | Maybe Archie found it after he committed murder. | 或许是阿奇杀了他之后拿到的 |
[14:08] | Okay. Well, I’ll dig into this, see what we find. | 我会继续查 看能找出什么来 |
[14:10] | Yes, of course, due diligence. | 当然 是该留心一下 |
[14:11] | But, clearly, Archie didn’t kill him. | 但很明显 他不是阿奇杀的 |
[14:15] | There’s no motive. | 没有动机 |
[14:16] | Matthew Burke was helping Archie Vale. | 马修·伯克当时在帮阿奇·韦尔 |
[14:18] | So says Archie Vale. | 只是他的一面之词 |
[14:19] | Meredith has sat across from the guy | 梅雷迪思跟这个人面对面谈过 |
[14:21] | and her gut is saying that he’s telling the truth. | 她打心眼里觉得他说的是实话 |
[14:25] | – Okay. My gut. – Mine, too. | -好吧 我猜的 -我也这么觉得 |
[14:26] | – Okay. – Two guts don’t make a right. | -好吧 -两个人都这么觉得不代表是正确的 |
[14:29] | Tactile evidence equals higher conviction rate. | 实实在在的证据定罪率更高 |
[14:33] | Depending on who’s right, I have good news or bad. | 不确定是好消息还是坏消息 得看谁是对的 |
[14:35] | Reynaldo compared Matthew Burke’s head trauma | 雷纳尔多把阿奇车上的扳手 |
[14:37] | to the lug wrench from Archie’s car, | 和马修·伯克头上的伤比较过了 |
[14:39] | it’s not the murder weapon. | 不是凶器 |
[14:42] | Reynaldo showed me the wounds. | 雷纳尔多给我看过伤痕 |
[14:44] | A match to the lug wrench was, uh, wishful thinking. | 扳手匹配的想法也太天真了 |
[14:49] | I’d say that this is tactile. | 要我说这就是实在的证据 |
[14:51] | Diamond, one, Santini, zip. | 戴蒙德得一分 小桑提零分 |
[14:53] | Zip it with the Santini. | 别叫我小桑提 |
[14:56] | And the wrench being excluded as the murder weapon | 扳手不是凶器 |
[14:58] | does not exonerate our suspect. | 不代表嫌犯不是凶手 |
[15:01] | Oh, found a file on the desktop. | 桌面上找到了个文件 |
[15:04] | A resume for one Archie Vale. | 阿奇·韦尔的简历 |
[15:06] | Guess he was telling the truth. | 看来他说的是真话 |
[15:07] | Two for two and the crowd goes wild. | 两局获胜 全场欢呼 |
[15:10] | Yeah. Hey, Diamond, try working on the case and not on my nerves. | 好了 戴蒙德 努力查案别惹我 |
[15:14] | And, we’re holding Archie | 另外 我们要一直拘押阿奇 |
[15:15] | until I am positive that he is not our guy. | 直到我确定他不是凶手 |
[15:21] | You’re playing with fire, girl. | 你在玩火 姑娘 |
[15:22] | Break out the marshmallows. | 只是不想怂 |
[15:33] | Mommy is a prized fighter. | 妈妈是个职业拳击手 |
[15:35] | And going for the knock out, man. | 不打倒对方誓不罢休 |
[15:38] | you shouldn’t have told her you have a girlfriend. | 你不该告诉她你有女朋友 |
[15:40] | I don’t have a girlfriend. | 我没有女朋友 |
[15:44] | Who told you? Laura? | 谁告诉你的 劳拉 |
[15:45] | Nobody. I just made my usual observations. | 没人 我就随便那么一观察 |
[15:48] | Of what? What did we do? | 看到什么 我们做什么了 |
[15:50] | It’s what you didn’t do. | 是你们没做什么 |
[15:51] | Partners rib each other, they trash talk, they back slap. | 搭档会相互打闹 会口无遮拦 |
[15:55] | You two do none of that. | 你俩却不这样 |
[15:56] | And from that you knew that we were a couple. | 就凭这样你就知道我们是一对了 |
[15:58] | I’m a detective. | 我可是个警探 |
[16:00] | Okay, look. Keep it close to the vest, will you? | 好吧 能保密吗 |
[16:02] | Yeah, it’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[16:04] | – It’s kind of out there already. – Max? | -基本上大家都知道了 -麦克斯 |
[16:06] | It’s so obvious. | 太明显了 |
[16:08] | Hair plug Hal? | 植发哈尔 |
[16:11] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[16:13] | Great. Well, my mom is all over me about me now, | 好极了 我妈妈现在对我不依不饶 |
[16:16] | – I might as well do it now. – Absolutely not. | -我倒不如现在就做的好 -绝对不要 |
[16:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[16:19] | I have a father-in-law, ex-father-in-law, | 我的岳父 前岳父 |
[16:21] | who still knows of all of my business. | 现在仍然了解我所有的事情 |
[16:24] | Just ease off the throttle a little bit. | 慢点来 一次说一点 |
[16:26] | Keep family out of it as long as humanly possible. | 别让家里人掺和 能拖多久拖多久 |
[16:30] | Otherwise, Meredith will feel the pressure. Trust me. | 否则梅雷迪思会有压力的 相信我 |
[16:33] | Look, no offense, but Meredith isn’t Laura | 无意冒犯 但梅雷迪思不是劳拉 |
[16:36] | and your relationship wasn’t exactly a resounding success. | 并且你们的关系可不是大获成功 |
[16:39] | It’s your funeral. | 你死定了 |
[16:42] | Oh, damn. Check out our vic’s computer. | 该死 来看受害者的电脑 |
[16:46] | One folder with an extra wall of encryption, | 其中一个文件夹特别加密了 |
[16:48] | I finally get it open and there are no words. | 我终于打开了 没有文字 |
[16:53] | Whoa, hello. | 你好 |
[16:54] | Okay, grow up boys. | 好了 成熟点 男孩们 |
[16:56] | They’re just photos. | 只不过是照片而已 |
[16:57] | You’ve seen a naked couple before, | 你们以前见过很多情侣裸照了 |
[16:59] | an acrobatic naked couple doing tricks. | 全裸的杂技夫妇在玩床技 |
[17:04] | It never shows their faces. | 从来不出现脸 |
[17:05] | If the lighting was a little bit better, | 如果光线再好点 |
[17:07] | I would almost call it artistic. | 我几乎要说这是艺术了 |
[17:09] | – Oh, well, he’s… – Trying too hard. | -好吧 他… -用力过猛了 |
[17:12] | Okay, so, a whole folder | 好的 这就是一个 |
[17:14] | dedicated to very interesting sexual positions. | 有趣性爱姿势合集的文件夹 |
[17:18] | It’s the same two people in all of them. | 全是相同的两个人 |
[17:20] | It’s certainly not our victim. | 显然不是我们的受害者 |
[17:21] | He doesn’t look like he’s ever set foot in a gym, | 他看上去不像会去健身房的人 |
[17:24] | much less owned one. | 更不用说还拥有一家健身房了 |
[17:25] | – Can you back up to this other one again? – Yeah. | -能退回去看之前那张吗 -好的 |
[17:27] | Look at the woman’s wrist. | 看那个女人的手腕 |
[17:28] | Can you punch in closer? | 能放大点吗 |
[17:30] | A medic alert bracelet. | 医疗警报手环 |
[17:33] | This is Cecilia. This may not be our victim, | 这是塞西莉亚 这可能不是我们的受害者 |
[17:35] | but it’s our murder victim’s wife. | 但那是受害者的妻子 |
[17:38] | But, if he is not her husband, then who is he? | 但是 如果他不是她的丈夫 那他是谁 |
[17:41] | Don’t know, but he might be our murderer. | 不知道 但可能是凶手 |
[17:57] | NYPD. | 纽约警察 |
[18:00] | Mrs. Burke. | 伯克夫人 |
[18:05] | Mrs. Burke. | 伯克夫人 |
[18:07] | Cecilia? | 塞西莉亚 |
[18:18] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[18:20] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[18:22] | I’m sorry about the mess. I’ve just kind of lost it. | 抱歉这里一团乱 我就是有点不在状态 |
[18:30] | This is still cleaner than my house has been in years. | 这几年家里就这样 现在还算是整洁的 |
[18:34] | I’m sorry to intrude, but I really have to ask you something. | 抱歉打扰了 但我有问题必须问你 |
[18:38] | Is it possible that the man in these photos killed your husband? | 有可能是这照片里的男人杀了你丈夫吗 |
[18:50] | No. | 不会 |
[18:52] | He is my sexual surrogate. | 他是我的性替身 |
[18:55] | I may need a little help with that one. | 我不太明白 |
[18:57] | Since I was diagnosed with MS, | 自从我被诊断出多发硬化症之后 |
[19:00] | sex hadn’t been the same for Matthew and me. | 性对于我和马修来说就不一样了 |
[19:04] | So, I found a specialist who could help me | 所以我找了位专家帮我 |
[19:08] | with my physical and libidinal issues. | 解决我的身体和性欲问题 |
[19:12] | And the slide show? | 那这幻灯片 |
[19:13] | It is for instruction. | 是指导用的 |
[19:16] | I’m gonna need the number of this guy. | 我需要这个人的电话 |
[19:19] | You can imagine how embarrassing this is. | 你可以想象这有多尴尬 |
[19:23] | I didn’t even want the handicap placard, | 我甚至不想公开承认自己是残疾人 |
[19:26] | but Matthew was so worried about me. | 但是马修太担心我了 |
[19:28] | We, uh…we ended up getting on of those custom vans | 最后 我们用 |
[19:30] | with the jump seat and the automatic buttons | 带有弹跳座椅和自动按钮的定制面包车 |
[19:33] | to do the things my hands and legs can’t do. | 来做我的手和腿做不到的事 |
[19:35] | Yeah, I saw the giant remote on the keychain. | 嗯 我看到钥匙链上那个巨大的遥控器了 |
[19:38] | My OCD husband was always replacing the battery in that thing. | 我那有强迫症的丈夫总是替换那里的电池 |
[19:43] | Every time he got out of the van, he would check | 每次他下车 都会一遍又一遍 |
[19:45] | and recheck the latch on the mechanical lift. | 那个机械升降机的插锁 |
[19:49] | He was taking care of you. | 他很照顾你 |
[19:51] | I could hear the latch rattling on my drive this morning. | 今天早上开车的时候我听到插锁在响 |
[19:55] | Of all the times for him to forget that, you know. | 那么久了 他就这一次忘记了 |
[19:58] | It was like he was joking with me from above. | 就像他在天上和我开玩笑 |
[20:01] | Matthew never forget? | 马修从没忘记过吗 |
[20:03] | So, why last night? | 为什么昨晚忘了呢 |
[20:04] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:05] | If someone locked the van | 如果有人只用遥控器 |
[20:08] | only using the remote | 锁了车 |
[20:09] | and didn’t know about the latch, | 而不知道还有插锁 |
[20:13] | would that explain why it wasn’t secured? | 会不会是它没有被锁上的原因 |
[20:16] | I suppose. | 有可能 |
[20:18] | His big set of keys with the remote | 他那一大串钥匙还有那个遥控 |
[20:20] | were shoved into his shorts pocket. | 都塞在短裤的口袋里 |
[20:23] | Did Matthew usually stick that whole keychain in his pocket? | 马修总是把整串钥匙都塞在兜里吗 |
[20:26] | I guess I just usually saw him | 我一般都看见 |
[20:27] | holding them or putting them into his backpack. | 他在手里拿着或者放在背包里 |
[20:30] | – Is this important? – Might be. | -这很重要吗 -可能很重要 |
[20:33] | Did you keep anything valuable in the van? | 车里有什么贵重的东西吗 |
[20:35] | No. Why do you ask? | 没有 为什么这么问 |
[20:36] | Maybe Matthew didn’t put the keys in his pocket. | 也许不是马修把钥匙放在兜里的 |
[20:40] | Maybe his killer did | 也许是凶手 |
[20:42] | after using them to get into your van. | 拿走钥匙上了你们的车后又放进去的 |
[20:44] | I… I don’t understand, why… | 我 我不明白 为什么 |
[20:46] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[20:48] | You mind if we inspect the vehicle? | 你介意我们检查一下车吗 |
[20:50] | No, of course. | 当然不介意 |
[21:07] | You followed up on the Cecilia Burke story? | 你查了塞西莉亚·伯克的那套说辞了吗 |
[21:09] | Yep. Talked to the surrogate himself. | 查了 跟那个替身本人谈的 |
[21:11] | Saw an invoice. | 看到发票了 |
[21:12] | Seriously weird brochure, and it all checks out. | 非常奇怪的小册子 都查过了 |
[21:15] | Sex surrogates? | 性替身 |
[21:17] | You learn something every day. | 真是每天都能长知识 |
[21:20] | You know, my cousin, Hector, he is looking for a job. | 我表兄赫克托 他在找工作 |
[21:22] | I should tell him about that this Thanksgiving. | 今年的感恩节我应该告诉他那档子事 |
[21:24] | – You should. – Maybe pull up a chair for you. | -是应该 -也许可以帮你拉椅子 |
[21:27] | Turkey feast, Cubano style, | 做火鸡大餐 古巴风格的 |
[21:29] | cousins, mom… | 应酬表亲们 妈妈 |
[21:31] | My parents would self-combust | 如果我不回家过感恩节 |
[21:33] | if I didn’t come home for Thanksgiving. | 我父母一定会自燃的 |
[21:36] | That’s cool. | 酷啊 |
[21:38] | What’s with all the family talk all of a sudden? | 为什么突然谈起家人来了 |
[21:41] | Nothing. So, I’ve been searching for anything. | 没什么 我已经检查过所有东西的 |
[21:43] | Fresh damages, secret compartments. | 新增的刮痕 暗格 |
[21:46] | And I want prints. | 我要指纹 |
[21:47] | “Crime tech report shows | “犯罪技术报告显示 |
[21:49] | no identifiable ridge detail on the vehicle inside and out, | 车辆内外都没发现除塞西莉亚外的 |
[21:53] | that doesn’t belong to Cecilia.” | 可辨识的痕迹 |
[21:55] | Hold on. We know Matthew drove this car the night he was killed, | 等等 我们知道马修死的当晚开着这辆车 |
[21:59] | so shouldn’t his prints be in this report as well? | 那么他的指纹不是应该留在车上吗 |
[22:01] | Not unless someone else, who was in the van, | 除非有其他人曾在车里 |
[22:04] | wiped it down before Cecilia drove it today. | 在塞西莉亚今天开过来之前抹去了一切痕迹 |
[22:06] | We don’t have anything connecting this mini van to the murder. | 在车上找不到任何跟谋杀案相关的东西 |
[22:09] | These are all the items Billy pulled from the van. | 这些都是比利从车上拿下来的证物 |
[22:11] | I say we start with Cecilia’s work stuff. | 我觉得应该从塞西莉亚的工作用品入手 |
[22:13] | Why isn’t Cecilia’s work stuff at home with Cecilia? | 她的工作用品为什么不在家里放着呢 |
[22:16] | Matthew carried it in for her | 因为她的残疾 |
[22:18] | every night because of her disability. | 马修每晚都帮他带回来 |
[22:20] | I bet it’s the last thing on her mind now. | 我猜这是她现在最不会去想的事了 |
[22:22] | Blueprints. | 建筑图纸 |
[22:24] | Cecilia worked at the Department of Buildings? | 塞西莉亚在房屋管理局工作吗 |
[22:26] | A compliance officer. | 是监察主管 |
[22:27] | She makes sure that renovations adhere | 她要确保翻修符合 |
[22:30] | with the Americans with Disabilities Act. | 《美国残疾法案》 |
[22:32] | A lot of properties here. | 很多房产的图纸 |
[22:33] | I’m not sure that means much to us. | 我不知道这对我们是否有用 |
[22:36] | What is these or one of these, any of these, | 如果这里其中一张图纸 |
[22:39] | were a high-value target? | 是个重要目标呢 |
[22:40] | Blueprints would be hard to come by, | 建筑图纸是很难弄到的 |
[22:42] | but Cecilia has access to them. | 但塞西莉亚可以接触到 |
[22:44] | Could be our killer was after these. | 凶手会不会是冲着这些东西来的 |
[22:47] | And Matthew Burke was collateral damage. | 而马修·伯克只是附带损害 |
[22:49] | Cecilia has them with her all the time. | 塞西莉亚一直都随身带着这些东西 |
[22:52] | Except Thursdays. | 除了每周四 |
[22:53] | Cecilia at PT, Matthew in the gym. | 塞西莉亚去做理疗 马修去健身 |
[22:56] | The plans were in the minivan unattended. | 计划本应该在面包车里悄悄进行 |
[22:59] | Archie told Meredith | 阿奇告诉梅雷迪思 |
[23:00] | that someone wedged open the fire door that night. | 有人在那晚撬开过消防门 |
[23:03] | Well, maybe that someone snuck in, | 也许那个人溜进去 |
[23:05] | borrowed Matthew’s keys from the locker room. | 拿走了马修放在储物柜里的钥匙 |
[23:08] | Took photographs of the blueprints inside of the minivan. | 在面包车里拍下图纸的照片 |
[23:11] | Then wiped down the keys for prints as to avoid suspicion. | 然后再抹掉钥匙上的指纹为自己摆脱嫌疑 |
[23:14] | – Matthew got in the way. – Perp struck him on his head | -但被马修发现了 -那个人打了他的头 |
[23:17] | and dragged him to the sauna. | 然后把他拖进了桑拿室 |
[23:18] | And shoved those big-ass keys in his pocket. | 又把那一大串钥匙塞进了他的口袋里 |
[23:22] | Collateral damage. | 附带损害 |
[23:24] | It’s all a lot of window dressing without an actual killer. | 但没找到凶手前 这些都只是猜测 |
[23:28] | – Okay. – Forensics from the minivan. | -好吧 -面包车的取证报告 |
[23:30] | Not exactly the case clincher. | 并不是本案的关键 |
[23:33] | A lot of chemical breakdowns, | 很多化学分解名称 |
[23:36] | fancy words for dark soil, | 各种学名 腐殖质土 |
[23:38] | light sand, | 细砂 |
[23:40] | orange fibers, | 橙色纤维 |
[23:41] | food particles. | 食物残渣 |
[23:43] | Neon orange fibers? | 橙色尼龙纤维吗 |
[23:44] | A few threads from a fabric transfer. | 纤维面料上的一些线 |
[23:50] | The obstacle course at the bike shop. | 自行车店里的障碍赛训练 |
[23:52] | – The safety netting was… – Neon orange. | -安全网是 -橙色尼龙 |
[23:54] | I bet Julie or her ripped husband was in the minivan. | 我猜朱莉或她肌肉健壮的老公在车里待过 |
[23:58] | Or both of them, and he’s not ripped. | 或许他们俩都在 而且他没那么健壮 |
[24:01] | I’ll go with Billy and Meredith. | 我跟比利和梅雷迪思去 |
[24:02] | You go back to Cecilia. | 你回去找塞西莉亚 |
[24:04] | We need to know about these blueprints. | 我们要知道关于图纸的事 |
[24:14] | Connor. Julie Mckenna. NYPD. | 康纳 朱莉·麦肯纳 纽约警察 |
[24:25] | Clear. | 安全 |
[24:26] | Sweep the back room. | 去查里屋 |
[24:39] | All clear in there. | 那里也安全 |
[24:41] | Actually, it’s all been cleaned out. | 确切来说 这里都被打扫过了 |
[24:43] | Looks like they’re not planning to come back either. | 看起来他们是不打算回来了 |
[24:46] | Every lot on this block has empty cans. | 这区里每户都有这种空桶 |
[24:48] | Why are these full? | 为什么这些是满的 |
[24:49] | Because they got something to hide. | 因为他们有东西要藏 |
[24:51] | Take a look at this. | 你看这个 |
[24:53] | Looks like a piece of workout equipment. | 好像是健身器械 |
[24:54] | It’s a tricep press-down bar. | 是三头肌训练器上的金属杆 |
[24:56] | Check out the sticker. | 看上面刻的字 |
[24:57] | Matthew Burke’s gym. | 是马修·伯克去的那家 |
[24:58] | Yep. Now, let’s look at the head wounds again. | 没错 再看看他头部的伤痕 |
[25:03] | Three bruises from the straight portion, | 这三处淤血是由这部分直杆造成的 |
[25:05] | two semi-circular lacerations from the ends. | 两处半圆形的伤痕是底部造成的 |
[25:07] | I see it. We could be looking at our murder weapon. | 知道了 看来我们找到凶器了 |
[25:11] | Guys, you gonna wanna come see this. | 伙计们 过来看看这个 |
[25:17] | Oh. So warm. | 还很热 |
[25:19] | Had themselves a going-away bonfire before they bounced. | 在他们逃跑前开了个篝火晚会啊 |
[25:22] | Covering their tracks. | 为了掩饰踪迹 |
[25:24] | New York Department of Buildings. | 纽约房屋管理局 |
[25:26] | Copies of Cecilia Burke’s blueprints. | 塞西莉亚图纸的复本 |
[25:28] | I bet you one of her job sites is a target. | 我打赌 她的其中一处工地就是目标 |
[25:31] | So, we have two murderers on the run? | 有两个杀人犯在逃吗 |
[25:34] | We have to figure out what their end game is | 在他们再次犯案前 |
[25:37] | before they kill again. | 我们一定要找出他们的作案动机 |
[25:41] | Keep me posted. All right. | 有消息马上告诉我 好 |
[25:44] | All right. So APB is out. Nothing yet. | 好 通缉令已发 还没有线索 |
[25:46] | But deep background has | 深度调查发现 |
[25:47] | Connor moving between US defense contractors | 康纳于2010年前 一直在美国 |
[25:50] | up until 2010, in Afghanistan, Yemen… | 阿富汗 也门等国的国防承包商间活动… |
[25:53] | Something tells me it wasn’t for humanitarian aid. | 直觉告诉我这不是为了人道救援 |
[25:55] | Demolition and explosives. | 爆破和炸药 |
[25:58] | The guy has tons of military contacts | 他有一大堆的军方关系 |
[25:59] | and enough registered firepower to arm half of Brooklyn. | 足以武装半个布鲁克林的注册火力 |
[26:03] | And, what about Mrs. Rambo? | 那他的猛女老婆呢 |
[26:05] | Six months ago, | 半年前 |
[26:07] | Julie’s temp agency placed her | 朱莉的兼职中介公司 |
[26:08] | at Burr Municipal Plaza for three weeks. | 安排她去伯尔市政广场待了三周 |
[26:10] | That’s Cecilia’s office. | 塞西莉亚的办公室就在那 |
[26:12] | Three weeks is plenty of time for her to survey her target. | 三周时间足够她观察目标了 |
[26:15] | Especially if Connor was telling her what to look for. | 尤其是康纳已经告诉了她该找什么 |
[26:17] | – Yeah. – What do you got? | -是啊 -发现什么了 |
[26:18] | Catalog, protein powder, | 产品目录 蛋白质粉 |
[26:20] | and one shipping receipt for a subterranean GPS system. | 还有一张地下GPS系统的装货收据 |
[26:24] | Underground positioning. | 地下定位 |
[26:26] | What the hell are these people up to? | 这些人到底想干什么 |
[26:32] | I covered 12 buildings. | 我负责十二个大楼的施工 |
[26:33] | How are we supposed to narrow this down? | 怎么才能缩小范围呢 |
[26:35] | We have evidence that suggests they’re going underground. | 我们有证据表明他们在地下活动 |
[26:37] | So, which of these buildings have subterranean access? | 这些楼里哪一栋有地下通道呢 |
[26:44] | These four. | 这四栋 |
[26:45] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:47] | These five… | 是这五栋 |
[26:50] | All have accessible basements. | 都有可进入的地下室 |
[26:53] | Okay. Well, five is better than twelve. | 好吧 查五个比十二个容易多了 |
[26:56] | Let’s see if we can get it to one. | 我们看能不能把目标缩小到一个 |
[26:58] | Check this. Found it in the ash of the fire pit. | 看这个 在火堆里找到的 |
[27:00] | See, that’s why you spring for a shredder. What is it? | 这时候就知道该买碎纸机了吧 是什么 |
[27:03] | – Train schedule? – Yeah, or subway | -列车时刻表 -是啊 也许是地铁 |
[27:06] | or boat, ferry, | 或者船 渡轮 |
[27:08] | plane, helicopter… | 飞机 直升机… |
[27:10] | Spaceship? | 宇宙飞船吗 |
[27:12] | You making fun of me? | 你在取笑我吗 |
[27:13] | Little bit. | 有点吧 |
[27:15] | Tech cruise is coming up big in there. | 那里可以组织科技巡展了 |
[27:16] | Their garage is practically covered in RDX residue. | 他们的车库到处都是三次甲基三硝基胺的残渣 |
[27:19] | That’s what they use to make C4. | 他们用那个来做炸药 |
[27:20] | So, they weren’t just building one speeds, | 他们并不是在造变速器 |
[27:22] | they were building bombs. | 他们在造炸弹 |
[27:23] | Yeah. Her husband has a background in demolitions. | 是的 他丈夫有爆破的工作背景 |
[27:25] | He’s probably familiar with a variety of explosives. | 他也许对一些炸药很熟悉 |
[27:28] | My guess is a lot of it. | 我猜是对很多都很熟悉 |
[27:29] | We also found det chords and fuses. | 我们还找到了定向弦杆和保险丝 |
[27:32] | Directional explosives. | 炸药定向装置 |
[27:34] | A crew blasted into a stash house two years ago. | 两年前有一队人进入了一处藏匿之所 |
[27:37] | They drilled in, mounted it, | 他们钻孔 爬进去 |
[27:39] | and then blasted clean through 16 inches of concrete. | 然后炸穿了十六英寸厚的混凝土墙 |
[27:43] | They’re not blowing something up. | 他们不是想炸飞什么 |
[27:45] | They’re blasting in. | 而是想闯入 |
[27:47] | “Would any of these buildings be targets for C4 explosives?” | “这些建筑哪个会需要炸药来攻破呢” |
[27:52] | These are all plain concrete foundations. | 这些都是无钢筋混凝土地基 |
[27:54] | No reinforcements. A blast wouldn’t break into the building, | 没有钢筋 如果通过爆破进入的话 |
[27:57] | it would bring it down. | 会把楼炸塌的 |
[27:58] | This one butts up against the retaining wall of the Hudson river. | 这栋楼紧邻哈德逊河的挡土墙 |
[28:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:03] | What about this one? | 那这个呢 |
[28:05] | Take a good look. | 好好看看 |
[28:07] | Make anything of this? | 看看这个能发现什么 |
[28:09] | – What is it? – Some kind of schedule. | -是什么 -什么的时间表 |
[28:11] | The numbers are descending. | 数字在递减 |
[28:13] | And, therefore… | 那表示 |
[28:15] | The sun. | 太阳 |
[28:17] | – Dammit, I would have gotten there. – Where? | -见鬼 我早该想到的 -什么 |
[28:19] | Every day, the sun sets one | 每一天 日落都会 |
[28:20] | or two minutes earlier. These are sundowns. | 提前一到两分钟 这些是日落时间 |
[28:22] | Owl patrol. | 猫头鹰巡逻队 |
[28:23] | Boy scout, Troop 242. | 童子军242部队 |
[28:25] | Okay, so, what day of the year does the sun set at 5:59 P.M.? | 好吧 哪一天的日落时间是下午5点59呢 |
[28:28] | On it. | 我来查 |
[28:30] | It looks like they circled one time, | 看来他们曾选中一个时间 |
[28:31] | crossed it out and then circled another time. | 又改成了新的时间 |
[28:33] | Whatever they’re planning, they moved it up. | 不管他们计划干什么 时间提前了 |
[28:35] | Planning to do it sooner. | 计划更早实施 |
[28:37] | That’s why this place is a ghost town, | 所以这里什么也没有了 |
[28:38] | they know we’re on to them. | 他们知道我们盯上他们了 |
[28:39] | 5:59 sunset is… | 5:59日落的是 |
[28:42] | today. | 今天 |
[28:44] | It’s happening today. | 就在今天了 |
[28:45] | The question is, where? | 问题是 在哪呢 |
[28:49] | Is there anything distinct about Broadway and Cedar? | 百老汇和锡达有什么特点吗 |
[28:53] | I mean, I suppose if they were | 我猜或许他们 |
[28:55] | to breach the foundation along the southern wall, | 想攻破南墙的地基 |
[28:58] | they could gain access | 他们可以 |
[28:59] | through the ventilation systems, right here. | 从通风系统进入 就是这里 |
[29:02] | – Okay. What’s in the building? – It’s offices. | -好 楼里有什么 -是一些办公室 |
[29:04] | The Fengate savings and loan has the entire first floor. | 冯格特储蓄贷款公司租了一整层 |
[29:08] | – Was it helpful? – We may be stopping a bank robbery. | -有用吗 -我们也许可以阻止一起银行劫案 |
[29:18] | Detective Broderick. | 布罗德里克警探 |
[29:20] | I appreciate your discretion for the bank. | 我很感谢您对银行安全如此谨慎 |
[29:23] | Even the rumor of a security breach can be disastrous. | 安保有漏洞的话 即使是传言 损失也会惨重 |
[29:25] | Oh, I understand. Anything suspicious? | 我明白 有嫌疑人吗 |
[29:28] | Nothing out of the ordinary. | 没什么可疑的 |
[29:30] | Billy is circling the perimeter with the ESU | 比利和紧急救援在周围巡逻 |
[29:32] | And the security cameras have eyeballs on the basement | 地下室里有监控 |
[29:35] | as well as the ventilation crawl spaces. | 通风管的夹层里也有 |
[29:37] | – All clear. – Well, maybe, we got here ahead of the… | -全部安全 -也许我们提前到了 |
[29:43] | Maybe not. | 也许没有 |
[29:55] | No one was hurt. Fire department’s done a sweep. | 没有人员伤亡 火警清理了现场 |
[29:57] | Billy and the ESUs are handling evac of the upper floors. | 比利和紧急救援队正在高层疏散人群 |
[29:59] | Okay. Bomb squad’s combing the premises with custodial. | 防爆小组正跟库管人排查营业场所 |
[30:02] | This couple operates with military precision, | 这两人精确得就像军事活动 |
[30:04] | plans for months, | 计划数月 |
[30:05] | then hits one hiccup and packs it in. | 找到突破口 乘虚而入 |
[30:09] | Look at that camera. | 看那个监控 |
[30:13] | Powergrid’s down, but the system’s on backup generator. | 断电了 但安保系统靠备用发电机供电 |
[30:15] | My gut, they knew the blast wouldn’t take out security. | 直觉告诉我他们知道爆炸不影响安保系统 |
[30:20] | Then, what are they after? | 那他们在找什么 |
[30:21] | Con ed’s power outage is a 12-block radius? | 电力公司的断电影响了周围12个街区 |
[30:25] | Yep. They are saying the grid will be back up in 30 minutes. | 对 他们说会在30分钟内抢修电网 |
[30:28] | Meanwhile, emergency response protocols | 同时 应急预案 |
[30:29] | put half of Lower Manhattan in lockdown. | 封锁了半个曼哈顿下城区 |
[30:37] | The bank isn’t their primary target. | 银行不是他们的主要目标 |
[30:39] | They’re going after one of Cecilia’s other buildings. | 他们在找塞西莉亚负责的另一栋房产 |
[30:41] | Can you pull up actual pictures of these buildings? | 能调出这些房产的实景图吗 |
[30:44] | I need to see which may be high-value targets. | 我要看看哪栋的目标价值高 |
[30:48] | None, unless if you would count a yoghurt shop as high value. | 没有 除非你觉得酸奶店价值高 |
[30:50] | Oh. You would. | 你会的 |
[30:52] | Uh, patrol officers took these earlier today. | 这是巡警今天稍早时拍的 |
[30:54] | Surveillance photos of the properties in question. | 疑似目标房产的监控图 |
[30:57] | What are you looking for? | 你在找什么 |
[31:11] | Son of a bitch. | 该死的 |
[31:13] | Sonny and Cher weren’t training for American ninja warrior, | 索尼和雪儿不是为《美国忍者勇者》训练 |
[31:16] | They were training for this. | 他们是在练这个 |
[31:18] | Wait, what’s this building? | 等等 这是哪栋房子 |
[31:19] | Um, it looks like those old apartments on Williams street. | 看起来像是威廉姆街上的老房子 |
[31:22] | Williams street. | 威廉姆街 |
[31:27] | They were never going after the bank. | 他们的目标一直都不是银行 |
[31:29] | What are they after? | 那是什么 |
[31:31] | Something a hell of a lot worse. | 更糟的东西 |
[31:37] | The second precinct was able to prevent | 第二分局有能力阻止 |
[31:40] | what could have been a massive bank security breach. | 本可能出现的严重银行安全问题 |
[31:45] | – The community is still on high alert. – They were never | -公众仍高度警戒 -目标一直都不是 |
[31:47] | going after the bank. | 银行 |
[31:49] | What? That’s not what I told the chief. | 什么 我可不是这么向局长汇报的 |
[31:51] | Sonny and Cher want us there celebrating the victory, | 索尼和雪儿希望我们沉迷在胜利的喜悦中 |
[31:53] | but the real job is | 但其实 |
[31:54] | happening five blocks away on Williams street. | 他们要在5个街区外的威廉姆街上作案 |
[31:57] | What’s on Williams street? | 威廉姆街上有什么 |
[31:58] | The corner property at Williams and John. | 威廉姆街和约翰街拐角处的房产 |
[32:03] | The NYPD admin annex. | 纽约警局行政处的附属楼 |
[32:06] | They are tunneling in from next door. | 他们要从隔壁打通隧道进来 |
[32:08] | to crack into the department’s property wall. | 撞开警局的墙 |
[32:10] | That building has to have self-generating backup security. | 那栋房子肯定有独立发电的备用安保系统 |
[32:14] | They never linked into the | 飓风灾害之后 |
[32:15] | backup generator after the hurricane damage. | 他们就没有连上备用发电机了 |
[32:19] | That’s why they blew the transformer. | 所以他们炸了变压器 |
[32:21] | There are no alarms, there’s no cameras. | 没有警报 没有监控 |
[32:23] | And 30 minutes until con ed gets the grid backup online. | 而电力公司抢修电网需要30分钟 |
[32:28] | These guys are after the money and the contraband, | 这些人要钱和违禁品 |
[32:31] | but one toe inside that vault | 但一旦踏进保险库 |
[32:34] | corrupts evidence of countless cases. | 就会毁掉无数案件的证据 |
[32:36] | The chain of custody broken for hundreds. | 监管链就会断裂 |
[32:38] | All of that evidence would have to be thrown out. | 所有的证据就要销毁 |
[32:41] | And just as many felons walk free. | 然后许多重罪犯就会逍遥法外 |
[32:43] | Although, we’re assuming that | 不过 我们是在假设 |
[32:45] | they can get inside and out before the grid’s backup. | 他们能在电网抢修好之前出入 |
[32:48] | 30’08, you still need to shave 10 seconds. | 30分08秒 你还需要再缩短10秒 |
[32:50] | 30 minutes. They can. | 30分钟 他们可以 |
[33:06] | Grid’s back up in 12 minutes. | 12分钟内抢修好电网 |
[33:08] | They’ll reach the vault any minute if they haven’t already. | 如果他们还没到 现在就随时有可能 |
[33:09] | Building’s on the emergency protocol lockdown, | 房子已经紧急封锁了 |
[33:11] | but what’s the point of entry? | 但他们怎么进去 |
[33:13] | The netting to the garbage chute, | 从网上跳到垃圾滑槽 |
[33:14] | up the scaffolding, flip on to the roof. | 爬上脚手架 翻上屋顶 |
[33:17] | This is the real obstacle course. | 真实版的障碍跑 |
[33:19] | Which gives them airshaft access directly into the basement. | 能让他们进入通风口 直接到达地下室 |
[33:21] | Which leaves one wall between them and the annex next door. | 他们和附属楼就仅剩一墙之隔 |
[33:24] | With no working lights, they need to be up before sundown | 他们没有照明灯 得在日落之前完成 |
[33:26] | without flashlights drawing attention. | 也不能用手电筒引人注目 |
[33:28] | Circle the perimeter. Laura and I will get inside. | 包围这里 我和劳拉进去 |
[33:30] | – Just make sure they don’t slip out. – OK | -确保他们溜不出来 -好 |
[33:45] | Keep it locked. | 锁住 |
[33:53] | Jake, are you… | 杰克 你是不是 |
[33:56] | I’m fine, keep going. | 我没事 继续 |
[34:08] | What? What? You hear something? | 什么 你听到什么了吗 |
[34:12] | What is it? | 什么声音 |
[34:19] | Laura, get back! | 劳拉 退后 |
[34:34] | Get up, Diamond. | 起来 戴蒙德 |
[34:37] | Laura, we gotta get up. | 劳拉 我们得起来了 |
[34:50] | Jake, if they get that vault door open… | 杰克 如果他们打开了保险库的门 |
[34:52] | I know, I know. | 我知道 知道 |
[35:02] | NYPD, don’t move! | 纽约警察 不许动 |
[35:07] | 10-13. Shots fired. Shots fired at 10 John. | 请求支援 约翰街10号发生枪击事件 |
[35:10] | We need backup at 10 John. | 约翰街10号需要支援 |
[35:15] | You know when the boys split up before bathtime… | 孩子们洗澡前各自跑开 |
[35:17] | You take one, I’ll take the other. | 你抓一个 我抓另一个 |
[35:19] | – Whoever you want. – Sonny. You take Cher. | -你抓谁 -索尼 你抓雪儿 |
[35:21] | Go, go, go. | 跑 快跑 |
[35:30] | Got him! Go get her! | 击中他了 去抓她 |
[35:51] | NYPD, hands. | 纽约警察 举起手来 |
[35:53] | We got her. | 我们抓住她了 |
[35:55] | Suspect’s in custody. | 嫌疑人已被控制 |
[35:57] | You and your wife are arrested for the murder of Matthew Burke. | 你和你老婆因谋杀马修·伯克被捕 |
[36:01] | She got you in through fire exit at the gym. | 她帮你从健身房的消防通道进去的 |
[36:03] | The owner caught you returning with his keys, so you killed him. | 还钥匙时店主看见了你们 你们就杀了他 |
[36:07] | All that planning foiled by a mid-workout bathroom break. | 所有计划都被蹭洗澡的中年失业者给破坏了 |
[36:10] | Looks like two spots just opened up on American ninja warrior. | 看来《美国忍者勇士》刚刚空出两个名额 |
[36:13] | Maybe we’ll go for it. | 也许我们会去试试 |
[36:15] | You think we got a shot? | 你觉得我们有机会吗 |
[36:31] | Right, right, right. Gracias. Gracias. | 对对对 谢谢 谢谢 |
[36:32] | Uh, she’s just dropping off my hoodie. | 她是来给我送帽衫的 |
[36:34] | I left it at her house. | 我落在她家里了 |
[36:36] | Uh, everyone, this is my mom, Sylvia. | 各位 这是我妈妈 西尔维娅 |
[36:38] | Mommy, esto es Max. | 妈妈 这是麦克斯 |
[36:40] | Esto es Jake. | 这是杰克 |
[36:42] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到您 |
[36:45] | Esta es Meredith. | 这是梅雷迪思 |
[36:51] | Earplugs. | 急需耳塞 |
[36:58] | Um, okay, so everyone, let’s let the cops go back | 好了 让警察们继续 |
[37:01] | to their saving the city. | 保护这座城市吧 |
[37:04] | Good-bye. | 再见 |
[37:13] | I’m the one who didn’t know about the property vault. | 只有我不知道保险库的事 |
[37:16] | I’m the one hyping this non-existent bank heist. | 宣布这个压根不存在的银行抢劫案的人也是我 |
[37:19] | I’m the one who looks like a dumb ass | 在晚间新闻上丢脸的 |
[37:21] | on the six o’clock news. | 还是我 |
[37:22] | I’m sorry, sir, but they did attack the bank. | 对不起 长官 但是他们确实袭击了银行 |
[37:25] | The intel that we had… | 我们掌握的情报 |
[37:26] | It’s not about intel, captain. It’s about optics. | 这不是情报的问题 警监 这是形象问题 |
[37:30] | When you embarrass me, you embarrass the badge. | 你让我丢脸 就是给警徽抹黑 |
[37:35] | I just wanted to let you know that we released Archie Vale. | 只是告诉你一声我们把阿奇·韦尔放了 |
[37:38] | – Not now, Diamond. – Um, just… before I go, | -晚点再说 戴蒙德 -我出去之前 |
[37:41] | I just wanted to congratulate you | 想恭喜你一下 |
[37:44] | on a, a brilliant strategy. | 恭喜你的英明战略成功了 |
[37:48] | – What strategy? – It was Captain Santiani’s idea | -什么战略 -是桑提亚尼警监提出的 |
[37:53] | to keep the property vault lead under wraps. | 保险库的情报要保密的战略 |
[37:56] | If we had tipped our hand, | 如果我们透漏了风声 |
[37:57] | it could have compromised all of it. | 一切就都白折腾了 |
[38:01] | So, you were tactically withholding? | 所以你们是战略隐瞒情报吗 |
[38:06] | Tactically withholding. Exactly. | 战略隐瞒情报 没错 |
[38:13] | You got a sly one here, captain. | 你有一个狡猾的下属 警监 |
[38:16] | I’d keep my eye on her. | 我会盯着她的 |
[38:19] | – Always do, sir. – Well, I’ve got another press briefing, | -一直盯着呢 长官 -我还有一个新闻发布会 |
[38:24] | unless there’s something else I shouldn’t know? | 没有什么故意隐瞒的情报了吧 |
[38:28] | No. | 没了 |
[38:36] | Here, Diamond. I know that you weren’t obligated | 等下 戴蒙德 你刚才并没义务帮我 |
[38:40] | to do that, so, um, noted. | 所以 我很感谢 |
[38:45] | We can hug it out now. | 我们可以抱一下了 |
[38:48] | No? | 不抱吗 |
[38:52] | Did I miss it? Did she cry? Can she cry? | 我错过了吗 她哭了吗 她会哭吗 |
[38:56] | You used to be fun. You have a visitor. | 你的幽默感哪儿去了 有人找你 |
[38:59] | – Cecilia. – I, uh, I wanted to thank you, Detective. | -塞西莉亚 -我 想谢谢你 警探 |
[39:05] | Cecilia, I should be thanking you. | 塞西莉亚 我应该谢谢你 |
[39:07] | Without your help, we never would have caught them. | 要不是你帮忙 我们根本抓不到他们 |
[39:11] | I can’t help but think about that vault. | 我总是在想那个保险库的事 |
[39:13] | All that evidence… | 那些证据 |
[39:15] | if Matthew hadn’t interfered, | 如果马修没阻止他们 |
[39:18] | so many criminals might have gone free. | 将会有那么多罪犯逍遥法外 |
[39:23] | That’s true. Who knows how many lives he saved? | 没错 他救了无数人的命 |
[39:28] | That’s something, right? | 很了不起 对吧 |
[39:30] | It really is. | 的确是 |
[39:39] | Let me walk you out. | 我送你出去 |
[39:40] | – I’ll be okay. – I know. | -我没事的 -我知道 |
[39:59] | I guess, I got the next round. | 下一轮该我请了吧 |
[40:02] | Oh. You should be buying drinks for your mother | 你应该请你妈妈喝一杯 |
[40:04] | coming all this way just to meet me. | 跑这么大老远只为了来看看我 |
[40:08] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呀 |
[40:09] | My mom was just dropping off my sweatshirt. | 我妈妈只是来给我送帽衫的 |
[40:11] | You own more hoodies than Justin Bieber circa 2010. | 你帽衫比贾斯汀比伯2010年那时候还多 |
[40:15] | Come clean. You set the whole thing up. | 坦白吧 都是你策划的 |
[40:17] | I plead the fifth. | 我有权保持沉默 |
[40:20] | There is a reason why we keep this on the DL. | 我们谨慎行事是有原因的 |
[40:24] | We can’t be partners | 我们不能做搭档 |
[40:25] | and whatever else we are. | 同时又是现在这个关系 |
[40:30] | Is this about us protecting our jobs? | 是因为要保住工作吗 |
[40:33] | Or are you are feeling the pressure | 还是因为有下一步进展 |
[40:34] | of taking this to the next level? | 让你感到有压力 |
[40:39] | I’m glad people found out. | 我很开心大家发现了 |
[40:41] | As a matter of fact, I want to tell the world about you. | 实际上 我想告诉全世界 |
[40:43] | Hell, I’d settle for bringing you into my neighborhood | 我甚至都想把你介绍给所有人 |
[40:46] | and makin’ ’em jealous. | 让他们都嫉妒死 |
[40:49] | – Wow. – Damn right, “Wow.” | -天啊 -没错 天啊 |
[40:58] | Well, how about you start by taking me to your apartment, | 要不你先带我回你家 |
[41:03] | and making the cab driver jealous? | 让出租车司机先嫉妒一下 |
[41:07] | Back to you. | 你先走 |
[41:22] | Hmm, that was us, | 那简直就是 |
[41:23] | what, 11 years ago? | 11年前的我们俩 |
[41:25] | A lot of water under the bridge. | 都是过去的事了 |
[41:27] | Dirty, skanky water. | 脏兮兮的往事 |
[41:31] | It’s like that song goes, | 就像歌里唱的 |
[41:33] | “sometimes you don’t know what you got, till it’s gone.” | “拥有时不珍惜 失去了才后悔莫及” |
[41:37] | Are you talking about us? | 你在说我们俩吗 |
[41:39] | Or are you just mad you couldn’t run down Bonnie and Clyde? | 还是你因为今天没抓住雌雄大盗难过呢 |
[41:44] | When I was 30, that would have been cake. | 如果回到30岁 那只是小菜一碟 |
[41:46] | We were idiots back then. | 那时候我们都像傻瓜一样 |
[41:49] | We’re wiser now. | 我们现在聪明多了 |
[41:50] | We know what’s good for us. | 我们知道什么对自己好 |
[41:51] | We see a doctor when we need to. | 我们在有需要的时候去看医生 |
[41:56] | Okay, you win. | 好吧 你赢了 |
[41:59] | Get that doctor’s number from Leo. | 把里奥给的医生电话告诉我吧 |
[42:03] | But, I win, too. | 但是 我也赢了 |
[42:06] | Dinner, Il Buco. Saturday at eight. | 周六晚上八点 Il Buco餐厅 |
[42:09] | This saturday. Got Tony. | 这周六 跟托尼有约了 |
[42:12] | Okay, Diamond. | 好吧 戴蒙德 |
[42:14] | But you owe me a date. | 但是你还欠我一次约会 |
[42:21] | Bring me a doctor’s note. We’ll talk. | 拿医嘱来 我们再谈 |