时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | You did not. | 你不是吧 |
[00:07] | I so did. He was disgusting. | 我就是这么做的 他很恶心 |
[00:10] | Now he’s disgusting and bleeding. | 现在他不仅恶心还头破血流了 |
[00:12] | I am so tweeting that. | 我肯定要把这事发到推特上 |
[00:14] | A little change? | 施舍点零钱吧 |
[00:17] | Go. | 快走 |
[00:21] | I don’t think this is the street. | 我们要去的街好像不是这里 |
[00:23] | It is. | 就是这里 |
[00:25] | The review said you’re on this super grim block | 评论上说在这个超级恐怖的街口 |
[00:27] | and then you walk through a random door | 随便走进一扇门 |
[00:29] | and suddenly you’re rolling in hot guys and whiskey sours. | 就会有帅哥和柠檬威士忌酒蜂拥而至 |
[00:33] | It’s retro. | 复古风格的 |
[00:34] | I have to hurl. | 我要吐了 |
[00:35] | You’re fine. | 你没事的 |
[00:58] | Good evening, detectives. | 晚上好 警探们 |
[00:59] | Dead young man here took three rounds to the torso. | 这名年轻死者的躯干上有三处枪伤 |
[01:02] | One lodged in his shoulder, two to the abdomen. | 一处卡在肩膀 两处打在腹部 |
[01:04] | So this guy was driving with multiple gunshot wounds? | 所以死者身中数枪 还开着车吗 |
[01:07] | Indeed he was, | 没错 |
[01:09] | and yet the blood soaked interior of this, | 血把内饰都浸透了 |
[01:11] | otherwise quite choice. | 不然这品味真不错 |
[01:13] | Ferrari California does not contain any expended rounds. | 法拉利加利福尼亚跑车里没有弹壳 |
[01:16] | No gunshots in the glass either. | 玻璃也没被枪打过 |
[01:20] | Must have taken his lumps outside the car | 肯定是在车外中枪的 |
[01:22] | and then got in to try to escape. | 然后上车试图逃走 |
[01:24] | We will process and forward the shoulder slug to ballistics, | 我们会拿肩膀的弹头做进一步的弹道分析 |
[01:27] | see if we can luck into a hit in the system. | 看看能否幸运地在系统里找到线索 |
[01:30] | As for your victim, | 至于死者身上 |
[01:31] | cheap old phone but no wallet or ID on his person, | 只有一部便宜旧手机 没有钱包或身份证 |
[01:34] | of course we will run prints and check for DNA. | 当然我们会套取指纹 查查DNA |
[01:37] | It’s a burner phone, can’t trace calls or texts. | 这是一次性手机 无法追查呼叫及短信 |
[01:42] | Did you adjust the seat? | 你们调整过座椅吗 |
[01:43] | We did not. | 没有 |
[01:45] | Car is registered to William Davis. | 车登记在威廉·戴维斯名下 |
[01:49] | I don’t think this is William. | 他不可能是威廉 |
[01:50] | Enlighten me? | 讲解一下 |
[01:51] | The front seat isn’t positioned for someone that tall. | 前排座椅的位置不适合像他那么高大的人 |
[01:54] | Besides sports cars are usually driven by teeny guys | 而且开跑车的人通常身材矮小 |
[01:57] | compensating for their teeny… | 弥补他们小小的… |
[01:58] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[01:59] | Maybe we’re looking at a botched carjacking. | 可能我们要调查的是一起失手的劫车案 |
[02:03] | Owner’s packing heat, fires away, | 车主持枪 不停开枪 |
[02:05] | jacker takes the car anyway and runs. | 劫匪还是抢了车开走 |
[02:07] | Guy’s dressed pretty slick for a violent crime. | 作为暴力罪犯 这家伙也穿得太光鲜了 |
[02:10] | More like he was out clubbing. | 他更像是要去泡吧 |
[02:11] | – No ID, no credit cards? – I don’t have all the answers. | -没身份证和信用卡 -我也没所有答案 |
[02:14] | Let’s try and figure out where he was driving from. | 我们来查查他从哪把车开过来的 |
[02:18] | Well, based on the estimated blood loss, | 根据失血判断 |
[02:20] | I’d say no farther than a mile or so. | 我认为不超过1.6公里左右 |
[02:22] | Based on the car’s GPS, I’d say… | 根据车上的全球定位系统 我认为 |
[02:26] | 回家 最近使用路线 | |
[02:26] | Isn’t this supposed to make your life easier? | 这些东西不是应该简化生活的吗 |
[02:30] | 2.7公里 目的地 纽约市第十大道289号 | |
[02:30] | I was going to push that button next. | 我正想点那个按钮 |
[02:33] | Exactly 1.7 miles from here and we have an address. | 离这整整2.7公里 而且还有地址 |
[02:33] | 2.7公里 目的地 纽约市第十大道289号 | |
[02:37] | 2.7公里 目的地 纽约市第十大道289号 | |
[02:57] | Yeah, that Ferrari pulled up about an hour ago. | 那辆法拉利一个小时前来泊车 |
[02:59] | Douchebag expected me to let him leave it right out front | 那混蛋希望我让他停在前门 |
[03:02] | like he Jeter or something. | 以为自己是基特[美国名人]呢 |
[03:03] | I sent him to the garage like everybody else. | 我让他像其他人一样停到车库去了 |
[03:05] | This the guy? | 是这人吗 |
[03:07] | Oh, hell, no! He’s a dumpy, hairy, short white guy | 不是 是个胖墩 留着长发的矮个子白人 |
[03:10] | with glasses, a mini Seth Rogen. | 戴着眼镜 像是迷你版的塞斯·罗根 |
[03:12] | – What’d I say! – Compensating. | -我就说嘛 -弥补 |
[03:14] | Might also be packing a big-ass gun. | 也许还带着一把大枪 |
[03:16] | When did you last see this guy? | 你最后一次见到这人是什么时候 |
[03:17] | Should still be in there. | 应该还在里面 |
[03:18] | Anyone else with him? | 有人和他一起吗 |
[03:19] | No. Solo. Go on in. I’ll waive the cover. | 没 单飞 进去查吧 我不要你票 |
[03:23] | Gee, thanks, man. | 谢了 哥们 |
[03:35] | Straight ahead. | 正前方 |
[03:36] | I think we found our mini Seth Rogen. | 我想我们找到迷你版塞斯·罗根了 |
[03:40] | Hands up! | 举起手 |
[03:41] | Do us all a favor and stop dancing or whatever that is? | 帮个忙 别扭了 |
[03:45] | Spread your legs, Travolta. | 两腿分开 特拉沃尔塔 |
[03:47] | What is this? I didn’t do anything. | 怎么回事 我什么也没做 |
[03:50] | Yeah? He’s clean. | 是吗 他身上没有武器 |
[03:52] | We heard you had a run in with a guy | 我们听说你下车时 |
[03:53] | when you dropped off your car, Mr. Davis? | 和人发生了争执 戴维斯先生 |
[03:56] | Bill! The bartender calls these gummy bears. | 比尔 酒保叫它们小熊软糖 |
[03:59] | They’re sweet like you. | 和你一样甜 |
[04:01] | You know him? | 你认识他吗 |
[04:02] | We just met. What about my car? | 我们刚认识 我的车怎么了 |
[04:06] | Come find me after. | 晚点过来找我 |
[04:08] | Caley! | 卡丽 |
[04:09] | Great! So much for that! | 这下好了 多谢你们 |
[04:10] | Wait, so she was buying you drinks? | 等等 她一直在请你喝酒吗 |
[04:12] | Shouldn’t it be the other way round? | 应该你请她喝才对吧 |
[04:13] | She picked me up. | 是她来泡我的 |
[04:19] | No offense. But when someone like her picks up a guy like you, | 请勿见怪 但她那样的美女泡你这种人时 |
[04:22] | there’s usually more to the story. | 通常情况下肯定有问题 |
[04:24] | It happens. | 这种事常有 |
[04:26] | – Ma’am? – Excuse me! | -女士 -不好意思 |
[04:27] | Did you just see her just do that? | 你刚看到她插队了吗 |
[04:28] | What does she think she’s doing? | 她以为她在干吗呢 |
[04:30] | – I really got to go. – No, ma’am! You can’t… | -我真的要进去 -不 女士 你不能 |
[04:33] | What the hell! | 搞什么 |
[04:34] | Who are you texting, Caley? | 你在给谁发短信 卡丽 |
[04:37] | 收信人 瑞奇 警察来了 我该… | |
[04:38] | Ricky. You’ve got some ‘splaining to do. | 瑞奇 你得好好解释解释了 |
[04:43] | You are out of service for five minutes. Clear everyone out. | 厕所要关闭五分钟 大家请出去 |
[04:46] | Oh, go use the men’s room. They could double up. | 去用男厕吧 他们可以挤一间的 |
[04:50] | Out! | 快点出去 |
[04:52] | Wild guess. Ricky is your partner in the auto theft business. | 大胆猜想一下 瑞奇是你的偷车搭档 |
[04:57] | Spill it. FYI, | 招了吧 友情提示 |
[04:59] | prison bathrooms don’t have attendants or doors. | 监狱的厕所可没有侍应生 也没有门 |
[05:02] | Have you never seen Orange Is the New Black? | 你没看过《女子监狱》吗 |
[05:05] | I’m not his partner. | 我不是他的搭档 |
[05:06] | He’d scout the garage waiting for a good mark, | 他会在车库寻找并等待好车落网 |
[05:09] | um, a single guy in a fancy car | 开着好车单独出行的人 |
[05:11] | and when he got one, I’d follow the guy, lift his keys, | 他一有所发现 我就跟着那人 偷他钥匙 |
[05:13] | get him sauced and hand the keys off to Ricky. | 灌醉他 把钥匙交给瑞奇 |
[05:16] | Ricky can’t hotwire a car? What kind of thief is this guy? | 瑞奇没法不用钥匙偷车吗 这算是什么贼 |
[05:18] | The car’s worth way more with the key, that’s why he needs me. | 带车匙的车价格更高 所以他才需要我 |
[05:21] | After the handoff, | 钥匙交接之后 |
[05:22] | I’d stall the guy while Ricky delivers to a cooling spot. | 瑞奇把车开到冷却点时 我会拖住那人 |
[05:25] | Where the car’s LoJack is deactivated. | 那里能让车的寻回系统失效 |
[05:27] | Ricky said it’s a victimless crime. | 瑞奇说这是无受害者犯罪 |
[05:29] | No one gets hurt except the insurance company. | 除了保险公司 不会有人受伤 |
[05:30] | Well, Ricky spoke too soon. He’s dead. | 瑞奇言之尚早 他死了 |
[05:34] | I knew something was up. | 我就知道事情不对劲 |
[05:36] | He’s supposed to text me when he gets done. | 事情搞定之后 他应该发短信给我的 |
[05:38] | We meet up. I get paid. | 我们见面 他付钱给我 |
[05:40] | But tonight it took too long. | 但是今晚已经超过时间了 |
[05:41] | What’s Ricky’s last name? | 瑞奇姓什么 |
[05:42] | I barely know the guy. | 我几乎不认识这个人 |
[05:45] | But I pick up my cut at his place. | 但是我会去他家拿我的那份钱 |
[05:48] | 1 North 4th Street in Williamsburg. | 地址是威廉斯堡北四街一号 |
[05:54] | Help me out, Ricky. | 帮帮我吧 瑞奇 |
[05:56] | Does this seem like a car thief’s apartment to you? | 你觉得这像是窃贼的住所吗 |
[05:59] | No mail, no computer. | 没有信件 没有电脑 |
[06:02] | No TV even. Who lives like this? | 连电视都没有 谁这么生活啊 |
[06:05] | Nothing but beer. | 只有啤酒 |
[06:06] | Isn’t that a guy thing? | 男人不是都这样吗 |
[06:07] | No, no. I mean nothing, like no ketchup, | 不 我是说什么都没有 连番茄酱 |
[06:09] | no Chinese takeout soy sauce. | 中餐外卖配的酱油都没有 |
[06:14] | Okay, this is weird. | 这有点奇怪 |
[06:16] | Ricky’s entire wardrobe is autumn. | 瑞奇的整个衣橱里都只有秋装 |
[06:19] | No summer shorts or winter jackets. | 没有夏天的短裤 也没有冬天的外套 |
[06:24] | This feels more like a temporary rental than someone’s home. | 比起家来说 这更像一个临时租屋 |
[06:28] | Yeah. It is kind of strange. | 没错 是有点奇怪 |
[06:38] | Ammo, professional grade gun oil. | 弹药 专业级别的枪油 |
[06:41] | He was trained around firearms. | 他受过专业的枪支训练 |
[06:45] | This guy’s some kind of ghost. | 这个家伙就像幽灵一样 |
[06:52] | You hear something? | 你听到什么了吗 |
[06:53] | More like feel something. Deja vu. | 不如说是感觉到什么了 似曾相识 |
[06:57] | What is it? What’s in there? | 那是什么 里面有什么 |
[07:09] | Our dead guy was an undercover cop. | 死者是一名卧底警察 |
[07:24] | Place reminded me of my crash pad back when I was undercover. | 那地方让我想起我以前卧底时的临时住处 |
[07:27] | The instructors always taught all of us ghosts, | 指导员对所有卧底都这么说 |
[07:29] | “You’ve got to keep a badge on hand | “手边一定要留着一枚警徽 |
[07:31] | in case you have to identify yourself | 防止在逮捕过程中 |
[07:33] | when a bust goes down.” | 你需要证明自己的身份” |
[07:34] | Something that dangerous to your cover has got to be hidden. | 这么容易暴露身份的东西肯定得藏起来 |
[07:37] | That is when I learned | 所以我才想到 |
[07:38] | that the sink trap is pretty much foolproof. | 存水弯会是个简单安全的储藏点 |
[07:39] | Your party girl Caley bought the victim’s legend hook, | 那个派对女孩卡丽完全听信了 |
[07:42] | line and sinker. | 受害人的说辞 |
[07:44] | She had no idea he was on the job. | 她根本不知道他是做什么工作的 |
[07:45] | Well, someone did. | 肯定有人知道 |
[07:46] | You don’t just happen upon three bullets to the torso. | 否则他怎么会碰巧身上就中了三枪 |
[07:48] | And all it takes is one slip up. | 一时疏忽就会造成这种局面 |
[07:50] | Is that what happened here? | 真的是这样吗 |
[07:51] | Ricky, whoever he is, slipped up? | 瑞奇 先不管他真名叫什么 他会疏忽吗 |
[07:52] | And by Ricky, we mean Detective John Campbell. | 你们说的瑞奇 也就是约翰·坎贝尔警探 |
[07:55] | I just hung up from 1PP. | 刚挂了总部的电话 |
[07:57] | His handler is Lieutenant Monahan. | 他上司是莫纳汉副队长 |
[07:59] | That was my guy. I’ll check in. | 那是我以前的上司 我去找他 |
[08:03] | – What’s up, man? – What’s up, dog? | -你好啊 哥们 -你好 哥们 |
[08:08] | Got a minute? | 有时间吗 |
[08:09] | Hey, look at that. | 看看是谁来了 |
[08:11] | Prodigal son returned. | 回头的浪子归来了 |
[08:13] | Good to see you, Lieutenant. | 很高兴见到你 副队 |
[08:14] | Hey, uh, sorry for the loss. | 对你手下的死 我感到很遗憾 |
[08:18] | Campbell was a hell of a guy. | 坎贝尔是个很不错的警察 |
[08:19] | Maybe even a better operative than you. | 行动能力甚至可能比你还高 |
[08:20] | Yeah, right. Fat chance. How many stints? | 是吗 不大可能吧 他出了几次任务 |
[08:25] | This, uh, this is his second, | 这是他的第二次 |
[08:27] | but the first one was small time. | 但第一次不是什么重要任务 |
[08:28] | Money laundering and check cashing one off. | 一个洗钱案 还有兑换支票而已 |
[08:30] | Bunch of yahoos. | 一群蠢货 |
[08:32] | This wasn’t about that. | 那个跟这次的事无关 |
[08:33] | So you’re thinking breaching the current op? | 所以你认为是有人想破坏这次的行动 |
[08:35] | I wouldn’t be surprised. | 真是这样我也不惊讶 |
[08:36] | Syndicate moves 20 million in luxury cars annually. | 这个团伙通过豪车转卖每年能赚两千万 |
[08:39] | Campbell was close to nailing the key man | 坎贝尔已经快要搞定 |
[08:41] | moving the product overseas. | 把产品转卖到海外的关键人物了 |
[08:44] | Manny Palca. | 曼尼·帕尔卡 |
[08:44] | So what was the hold-up? | 那还在等什么 |
[08:45] | Couldn’t get close enough. | 还是不够接近 |
[08:46] | We’ve known for a while that Palca was the point, | 我们知道帕尔卡是关键人物 |
[08:49] | but we wanted John to get into the inner sanctum | 但我们希望约翰能进入核心内部 |
[08:51] | to find out the bigger players involved. | 找出比帕尔卡更大的大鱼 |
[08:53] | Any thoughts on what went wrong? | 你能想到是哪里出错了吗 |
[08:55] | Somebody made him. | 有人对他下手 |
[08:57] | But there’s no way he burned himself. | 但绝不可能是他自己失手 |
[08:59] | Like I said he was too good. | 就像我说的 他太优秀了 |
[09:01] | I broke it to the family, so… | 我通知了他的家人 所以 |
[09:02] | Understood. We’ll tread lightly, Lieutenant, | 明白 我们会尽量温和处理 副队 |
[09:06] | but we’ve got to follow up. | 可案子一定要查下去 |
[09:13] | When he was elected for undercover, | 当他被选中去做卧底的时候 |
[09:15] | my stomach sank. | 我很担心 |
[09:16] | I knew nothing was more dangerous | 我知道没有什么比这更危险的了 |
[09:18] | but he was so proud, what could I say? | 但他感到如此骄傲 我能说什么 |
[09:22] | Oh, God! | 我的天呐 |
[09:23] | Mrs. Campbell, we’re so sorry. | 坎贝尔夫人 我们很抱歉 |
[09:25] | When was the last time you saw your son? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[09:28] | Rachel’s birthday. | 瑞秋的生日 |
[09:31] | Three weeks back. | 三星期以前 |
[09:34] | Direct contact with family was forbidden during an assignment. | 出任务期间是不允许与家人直接联系的 |
[09:37] | But for his little sister, he made an exception. | 但是为了他妹妹 他破了一次例 |
[09:43] | We’ll be okay, baby. | 我们会没事的 宝贝 |
[09:45] | We will. | 会没事的 |
[09:50] | Losing a child, a sibling, I can’t think of anything worse. | 失去孩子 哥哥 我想不到比这更糟的了 |
[09:53] | Ever since my husband passed, John was our rock. | 自从我丈夫过世 约翰就是家里的顶梁柱 |
[09:56] | For Rachel especially. | 尤其是对瑞秋来说 |
[09:58] | She’s had a rough month. | 她这个月过得很辛苦 |
[10:00] | Bullying, time out of school, therapy. | 被霸凌 暂时中断学业 做心理治疗 |
[10:04] | Today was supposed to be her first day back. | 今天本该是她回校的第一天 |
[10:06] | Mrs. Campbell, is it possible | 坎贝尔夫人 在约翰近期内 |
[10:08] | John broke his cover more recently in order to check up on Rachel? | 有没有可能为了回来看瑞秋而暴露了身份 |
[10:11] | No visits, | 他没回来过 |
[10:13] | but last night he did message her a video | 但是昨晚他给她发了一个视频 |
[10:15] | which he’d do sometimes. | 他偶尔会发视频来 |
[10:18] | Moral support check in. | 给瑞秋一些精神支持 |
[10:19] | We will need to see that. | 我们需要看看那个视频 |
[10:25] | Hey, tough girl. Just checking in on you. | 嗨 坚强的小姑娘 只想知道下你的近况 |
[10:27] | Sorry it’s been a few weeks since we talked. | 抱歉我们已经好几周没聊过了 |
[10:29] | Didn’t even ask. How did the CAT scan go? | 我都还没问 你断层扫描结果怎么样 |
[10:31] | Nailed it, like I said. | 搞定了 就像我说的 |
[10:33] | Completely routine. | 常规检查 |
[10:37] | Look at the interior. He’s inside the Ferrari. | 你看车子内部 他就在法拉利里面 |
[10:40] | It has to be within minutes of him being shot. | 一定就在他中枪前几分钟 |
[10:43] | Billy found out John was delivering the car directly | 比利发现那是约翰第一次 |
[10:45] | to the cooling spot for the first time. | 直接把车送到冷却点 |
[10:47] | So he’s probably idling nearby | 所以他可能就在附近随便转转 |
[10:51] | waiting for his contact. | 等他的联络人来 |
[10:52] | Don’t let the idiots get you down, okay? | 别让那些傻瓜影响你 好吗 |
[10:53] | I love you lots. | 我很爱你 |
[10:56] | I know, uh… I know I’m the idiot. | 我知道 我知道我才是傻瓜 |
[11:00] | No. You are genius. | 不 你简直是天才 |
[11:04] | And how so? | 为何这么说 |
[11:05] | I know where he is | 我知道这是哪里 |
[11:07] | and you do too. | 你也知道 |
[11:15] | Is that Serendipity? | 那是巧克力情缘吗 |
[11:16] | Home of frozen hot chocolate, | 冻热巧克力之家 |
[11:17] | I.E. the boys’ favorite place on earth. See? | 也是咱家娃全世界最喜欢的地方 看到没 |
[11:19] | Being shamefully indulgent parents sometimes pays off. | 做为纵容孩子的丢脸家长有时还是有用的 |
[11:22] | 60th between Second and Third. | 第二和第三大道之间的第60街上 |
[11:25] | I’m willing to bet that there is a parking garage on that street | 我赌那边街道上一定有个停车场 |
[11:27] | that doubles as the cooling spot. | 同时也被用做冷却点 |
[11:29] | Upper East Side, | 在上东区 |
[11:30] | no one would question a stream of high end sports cars | 没有人会质疑停车场里 |
[11:32] | parking in the garage. | 停着的一排高级跑车 |
[11:34] | Billy and Meredith are combing midtown. | 比利和梅雷迪思正在搜查市中心 |
[11:36] | They could use a hot chocolate break. | 他们正好可以享受下热巧克力 |
[11:43] | Okay. This is the only commercial parking garage | 好了 这是巧克力情缘附近三个街区内 |
[11:47] | within three blocks of Serendipity. | 唯一一个商用停车场 |
[11:49] | I like our odds. | 我喜欢这胜算 |
[11:53] | Oh, this is amazing. | 太好喝了 |
[11:55] | You are officially a 10-year-old in a man’s body. | 你就像个住在大男人身体里的十岁小孩 |
[12:02] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[12:03] | Don’t usually see covered cars in a regular old garage. | 普通的老停车场里一般见不到罩起来的车 |
[12:08] | – Shall we? – Yes. | -我们去看看吧 -当然 |
[12:11] | Maserati, Porsche. | 玛莎拉蒂 保时捷 |
[12:13] | Hello, cooling spot. | 你好 冷却点 |
[12:18] | Freeze! NYPD. | 停车 纽约警局 |
[12:32] | Drop your weapon! Hands out the car. | 放下武器 双手伸出车外 |
[12:35] | Both hands! | 两只手 |
[12:39] | Step out of the car. Hands behind your head. | 下车 双手抱头 |
[12:45] | 9 millimeter. Same weapon as the murder weapon. | 九毫米口径 和凶手的手枪一样 |
[12:47] | Manny Palca, you’re under arrest | 曼尼·帕尔卡 你因涉嫌谋杀 |
[12:50] | for the murder of Detective John Campbell aka Ricky. | 警探约翰·坎贝尔 即瑞奇而被捕了 |
[12:54] | Never heard of him. | 我从没听过这名字 |
[12:55] | No? We’ll see about that. | 没有吗 咱们走着瞧 |
[13:03] | Palca here won’t admit that he knows Campbell | 这位帕尔卡不肯承认他认识坎贝尔 |
[13:05] | but his cell phone admitted it for him. | 可他的手机出卖了他 |
[13:08] | We just cracked the password. | 我们破解了手机密码 |
[13:11] | Who sent this to you? | 这照片谁发给你的 |
[13:15] | Just… | 带他走 |
[13:18] | He may be our shooter, | 他可能就是我们要找的枪手 |
[13:20] | but whoever sent him Campbell’s picture | 但把坎贝尔照片发给他的人 |
[13:22] | is just as much the killer. | 同样也是凶手 |
[13:31] | Ballistics confirms it. | 弹道测试确认了 |
[13:33] | Manny Palca’s gun fired the bullet | 约翰·坎贝尔身上取出的子弹 |
[13:35] | that we pulled from John Campbell. | 就是从曼尼·帕尔卡的手枪中射出的 |
[13:36] | And forensics confirmed that gunshot residue | 鉴证科也证实了帕尔卡身上的 |
[13:39] | found on Palca is consistent with time of death. | 火药残留和死亡时间吻合 |
[13:42] | – We have our shooter. – But not who texted | -我们抓到凶手了 -但还没找到 |
[13:45] | Campbell’s photo to Palca. | 给帕尔卡发坎贝尔照片的人 |
[13:47] | Murder by text? Then you won’t like this. | 发短信操控谋杀 那你可不会喜欢这个 |
[13:49] | TARU confirmed it’s untraceable, from a gophone. | 技术援助部队无法追踪预付手机 |
[13:52] | Texts can be anonymous but grudges not so much. | 短信可以匿名 但仇恨却不可能没有源头 |
[13:55] | Whoever turned against Campbell had to leave a trail. | 不论谁与坎贝尔有仇 肯定会留下些线索 |
[14:00] | Get photos of every felon from Palca’s car theft ring | 把帕尔卡盗车集团所有罪犯的照片找来 |
[14:03] | and then round ’em up and bring ’em in. | 把他们抓来一个个审问 |
[14:04] | That’s worth a look, but given that we’re talking about | 值得一试 但鉴于这事关 |
[14:07] | an internal police ID photo, | 警察内部身份照片 |
[14:09] | I’d hate to think, but… | 我不愿想象 但是 |
[14:10] | Possible that there is a breach within the NYPD. | 纽约警局可能出现了内鬼 |
[14:13] | – Ouchers. – As I said, I hate to even go there. | -惨呦 -如我所说 根本不敢想象 |
[14:16] | But we have to. So circle back to the handler, Billy’s guy, | 但我们必须这样 回去找比利的负责人 |
[14:19] | and find out who had access to undercover personnel files. | 查清谁可以接触卧底人员的资料 |
[14:22] | I’d suggest we send somebody a little less respectful than Billy? | 我建议派一个不像比利那么尊敬他的人去 |
[14:27] | Agreed. Bring Laura. | 同意 带劳拉去 |
[14:35] | Campbell got the usual protective treatment | 我们对坎贝尔采取常规保护措施 |
[14:37] | which of course includes his photo being scrubbed | 当他开始卧底行动时 |
[14:39] | from all the files when he went under. | 他的照片肯定是从所有档案上抹除了的 |
[14:41] | Well, scrubbed or not, someone | 不管有没有被抹除 |
[14:43] | had access to that photo and used it to get Campbell killed. | 有人还是搞到了照片 坎贝尔因此而死 |
[14:46] | Sir… | 长官 |
[14:47] | Are you implying an internal breach? | 你是在暗指有内鬼吗 |
[14:48] | The identities of undercovers | 卧底的身份 |
[14:50] | are accessible to a grand total of three people, | 顶多只有三个人知晓 |
[14:52] | me, the chief of detectives and the police commissioner himself. | 我 探长 和局长 |
[14:55] | A former captain of mine is serving 20 to life for murder, | 之前我的一个警监因谋杀被判了20年刑 |
[14:58] | so you’ll have to forgive us for not assuming | 所以请原谅我们 |
[15:00] | someone is innocent just because they have a fancy job title. | 没因为某些人华丽的职称而认定他们无辜 |
[15:03] | Just a little housekeeping. Can I assume, Lieutenant, | 就是些内务处理 副队长 |
[15:06] | that the three of you | 您们三位 |
[15:07] | will make your devices available for inspection? | 可以准备好设备以供检查吗 |
[15:10] | We will. | 可以 |
[15:10] | And am I correct that the undercover files were stored digitally, | 卧底的档案存在电脑里了 |
[15:14] | stored on a secure network? | 并且存在了安全网络中 对吧 |
[15:16] | Right there. | 就在那儿 |
[15:17] | It’s completely air-gapped. Never even touches the web. | 完全密封 根本没联过网 |
[15:20] | Even segmented from the rest of the NYPD internal network, | 甚至和纽约警局其他内部网络都是分开的 |
[15:23] | not to mention all the files are encrypted. | 更何况所有档案都加密了 |
[15:25] | Now, unless he was invisible or psychic, | 现在除非那人能隐身或有超能力 |
[15:30] | nobody could get in there. | 否则没人能进去 |
[15:31] | Someone did get in | 但确实有人进去了 |
[15:32] | which is why we need full transparency, | 因此我们需要完全透明的资料 |
[15:34] | access to your man from U.N.C.L.E. Computer. | 以及访问你们秘密特工电脑的权限 |
[15:37] | I can’t authorize that without clearance. | 没有许可我可不能给你权限 |
[15:39] | Find the flagpole with your superiors on it and start climbing. | 那就麻烦找你的上级 去要个许可 |
[15:45] | Sir. | 长官 |
[15:50] | This system might be too isolated. | 这个系统也太封闭了吧 |
[15:52] | It’s missing critical security patches and updates. | 甚至没有关键的安全补丁和更新 |
[15:55] | It’s subtle, but it looks like a third party | 虽然不太明显 但看上去像是第三方 |
[15:57] | exploited one of the vulnerable services | 利用了某个易受攻击的服务 |
[15:59] | and installed remote access tools… | 安装了远程访问工具 |
[16:01] | Okay, Bose. You know I don’t speak sexy tech genius. | 好了 玻思 我不会说性感技术天才语 |
[16:04] | Someone who wasn’t supposed to be in Monahan’s computer, | 某个人黑进了莫纳汉的电脑 |
[16:07] | remotely accessed it bypassing security. | 绕过安全系统远程访问了电脑 |
[16:10] | – A hacker? – Yeah. | -黑客 -对 |
[16:12] | Okay. How do you hack a computer that’s not even on the internet? | 好 怎样才能黑一台根本没联网的电脑 |
[16:17] | However he or she got in, | 不管那人是如何做到的 |
[16:19] | He scored encryption keys | 他破解了加密密钥 |
[16:21] | to unlock all the files on the server. | 打开了服务器上的所有档案 |
[16:23] | Without anyone knowing? | 没引起任何注意 |
[16:25] | Left almost no footprint. | 几乎没落下痕迹 |
[16:29] | Buried deep in log files. | 深藏在记录文件中 |
[16:31] | It’s easy to miss. Hold on. | 很容易被忽略 先等一下 |
[16:33] | Doing triage till we forensically analyze the system, | 在分析系统前先修好它 |
[16:35] | running updates, enabling two-factor authentication, | 进行更新 授权双因素认证 |
[16:39] | Back door is locked. | 后门关闭 |
[16:39] | Okay, but do we know how much intel was grabbed already? | 好 但我们知道窃取了多少情报吗 |
[16:43] | Everything. It’s just a matter of | 所有 那就得看 |
[16:44] | how much time he had to digest the mountain of files. | 他得要多少时间来消化这堆积如山的档案 |
[16:48] | Right. So, other undercovers’ real names, photos, addresses, names | 那其他卧底的真实姓名 照片 地址 |
[16:52] | and info of the bad guys that they were or are embedded with, | 和他们曾经或正潜入的组织名称和情报 |
[16:55] | all that might be out there? | 所有这些都可能泄露了 |
[16:57] | Including yours. | 还包括你的信息 |
[17:01] | Look, my files. They are old and dusty. | 我的档案 那都是陈年往事了 |
[17:03] | No use to anyone anymore, all right? | 对任何人都没有价值 好吗 |
[17:06] | – Nothing to worry about here. – All right. | -不必替我担心 -好吧 |
[17:08] | You know, something doesn’t make sense. | 有点不对劲儿 |
[17:10] | I know plenty of thugs | 我认识很多暴徒 |
[17:11] | who would kill to get a peek at undercover intel, | 为了看一眼卧底的资料 他们不惜杀人 |
[17:14] | but none of them are smart enough to hack a hack-proof computer. | 但没有一个能聪明到黑进一台防黑客电脑 |
[17:17] | This could be bigger than John Campbell. | 这可能不仅是谋杀约翰·坎贝尔这么简单 |
[17:19] | Like someone who has a grudge against the NYPD. | 有人或许想要报复纽约警局 |
[17:21] | In which case we may want to combine our efforts with 1PP. | 这么一来我们可能需要与总部联合行动 |
[17:24] | It’s not inconceivable that | 不难想象 |
[17:26] | this hacker may strike again and if he does, | 这名黑客可能还会袭击 若他再次行动 |
[17:29] | the victim could be a past or a present undercover. | 被害人可能是之前的或正执行任务的卧底 |
[17:33] | So Billy and a couple of hundred other cops in this city | 那么比利和城里的其他几百名警察 |
[17:36] | should be looking over their shoulder right about now. | 现在就该多加小心了 |
[17:38] | Then we’ve got to get the word out immediately. | 那我们现在应该立刻把消息通知下去 |
[17:40] | Bose, how long until we have something more concrete to go on? | 玻思 还要多久我们才能有确凿的消息 |
[17:43] | This hacker is good. | 这名黑客很厉害 |
[17:44] | So good, I have nothing on his location. | 太厉害了 踪迹至今不知 |
[17:47] | Unless I track the original APT on Monahan’s computer. | 除非我去追踪莫纳汉电脑上的原始机制 |
[17:51] | – Do it. Tell me when you have something. – Okay. | -快去 有进展了告诉我 -好 |
[17:56] | Captain, your printer’s vomiting. | 警监 你的打印机吐了 |
[18:02] | It’s a… it’s a bunch of emails. | 这是 一堆邮件 |
[18:06] | It’s none of my business. But from whom exactly? | 虽然与我无关 但是谁寄来的 |
[18:09] | Just everybody. | 所有人的 |
[18:13] | Hair plugs Hal? Is wife shopping on a Thai website? | 植发哈尔 在泰国网站上买新娘吗 |
[18:16] | Didn’t need to know that. | 不必知道 |
[18:18] | There’s a Meredith and Billy chat that is not about work. | 这是梅雷迪思和比利在聊和工作无关的事 |
[18:20] | 短信 账户:梅雷迪思·玻思 发至:比利·索托 索托 五分钟后 外面见 珀思 为什么 索托 我有个秘密任务 只有你跟我执行 珀思 桑提亚尼知道吗 | |
[18:22] | You did not need to see that. | 那你也不必看 |
[18:25] | Okay, a classified status memo | 机密简报 |
[18:26] | on last month’s sting at the music club! | 关于上月在音乐俱乐部发生的诈骗 |
[18:30] | How much paper is in this thing? | 打印机里有多少张纸啊 |
[18:33] | All of the printouts are Second Precinct files. | 打印出来的全是二局的资料 |
[18:37] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么了 |
[18:40] | Son of a bitch! He’s here. | 该死 凶手在这里 |
[18:44] | He’s in our system. Our case data, personal info… | 他就在系统里 案件数据 个人信息 |
[18:55] | Everybody offline now! We’re being hacked! Let’s go! | 所有人马上下线 我们被黑了 快 |
[18:59] | Shut down the main frame. | 关掉主机 |
[19:00] | I repeat, we are being hacked. Power down, people. | 再说一遍 我们被黑了 请各位关机 |
[19:04] | Wi-fi powering down! | 断掉无线网 |
[19:05] | 主题: 颅内血肿 发件人: 米塞医生 收件人: J·布罗德里克 | |
[19:06] | Any electronic devices need to be turned off now. | 所有电子设备现在都要关掉 |
[19:09] | 主题: 颅内血肿 发件人: 米塞医生 收件人: J·布罗德里克 | |
[19:20] | Phones, tablets, laptops, watches, | 手机 平板 笔记本电脑 手表 |
[19:23] | if it’s wired, it’s retired. | 联网的 都上交 |
[19:25] | You heard her, people. Give it up. | 各位听到了吧 交吧 |
[19:27] | The only way that we’re going to duck this hacker | 要避开这个黑客的唯一方法 |
[19:29] | is if we go analog. | 就是回归传统 |
[19:31] | Which means the only we’re going to catch him | 就是说我们要想抓住他 |
[19:33] | is old school police work. | 就只能用传统模式办案 |
[19:34] | Have you been hoarding phone books? | 你一直在收藏通讯录吗 |
[19:37] | I need them to reach the top of the supply closet. | 我要靠它们拿储物柜顶部的东西 |
[19:38] | – And at the top of the snack pantry. – Whatever. | -还有零食柜顶部的 -都一样 |
[19:41] | Cyber has to sweep the building. Reboot the entire network. | 网络部要清查整栋楼 重启整个网络 |
[19:43] | Could be 24 hours. Besides, isn’t it late in Bangkok? | 可能要24小时 而且曼谷现在很晚了吧 |
[19:46] | Max, Max, 24 hours? We can’t just put our feet up. | 麦克斯 24小时吗 我们不能闲下来 |
[19:49] | You need to find us an offsite secure war room. | 你要给我们在别处找到一间安全的战略室 |
[19:52] | Roger that. Any other parameters? | 明白 还有什么别的要求 |
[19:53] | Feng shui compliant? I’ll figure it out. | 风水要好吗 我会看看的 |
[20:00] | What? | 怎么 |
[20:03] | I opened an email from my doctor on the precinct internet. | 我用局里的网打开了一封医生的邮件 |
[20:07] | Well, there’s no printout of it. I checked every page. | 没有打印出来 我看了每一张纸 |
[20:11] | Then pulled the plug. | 你还拔了插头 |
[20:13] | If it’s in Santiani’s printer queue | 如果邮件在桑提亚尼的打印列表里 |
[20:16] | and she plugs it back in, | 她又把插头插回去 |
[20:18] | then I’m out of a job. | 我就要失业了 |
[20:19] | But you’re all good now, right? | 但你现在身体健康 不是吗 |
[20:21] | The fact that I’m hiding my condition is enough for | 光是我隐瞒自己身体状况这一条 |
[20:23] | the brass to kick me to the curb. | 就足以让上级将我扫地出门 |
[20:25] | Anyway, priorities. | 不管怎么样 事有轻重缓急 |
[20:27] | Hacker first, my problem second. | 先解决黑客 再说我的问题 |
[20:37] | – Your end folds first. – No, not until you flip this over. | -你那头先折一下 -你先翻一下这里 |
[20:43] | So 1pp doesn’t know the scope of the breach | 所以总部不清楚攻击范围 |
[20:46] | and the Chief’s considering calling in the NSA. | 局长打算叫国安局来 |
[20:48] | Captain, the feds swooping in could only slow us down. | 警监 他们突然来只会减慢我们的速度 |
[20:51] | The NYPD can handle an NYPD crisis. | 纽约警局能解决自己的危机 |
[20:53] | Yes, I’m here. Copy that. Thank you. | 对 是我 知道了 谢谢 |
[20:56] | Unless it’s not an NYPD crisis. | 除非这不是纽约警局的危机 |
[20:59] | That’s the fourteenth command I’ve called. | 我已经问了14个指挥部 |
[21:01] | No one else has been hacked. | 别处都没有被黑 |
[21:02] | So it’s not a citywide problem, it’s an us problem, | 所以不是全市的警局 而是我们的问题 |
[21:06] | but, why target the Second? | 但是为什么攻击二局 |
[21:08] | That appears to be my bad? | 似乎是我的错 |
[21:12] | When I removed the hacker’s back door, | 我移除了黑客的后门程序时 |
[21:13] | it must have tipped him off that we knew about the breach. | 程序肯定提示他我们发现了漏洞 |
[21:15] | I should have covered my track | 我本应该隐去我的痕迹 |
[21:17] | Yeah. You should have. Both professionally and personally. | 你本该如此 工作和私人的都要隐去 |
[21:25] | Wow! That just happened. | 居然就这么发生了 |
[21:27] | And I thought meeting your mother was awkward. | 我还觉得见你妈已经够别扭了 |
[21:30] | I found us a war room, people. | 各位 我给大家找了一间战略室 |
[21:37] | Hey, Max. How long do we have the place? | 麦克斯 我们能用这里多久 |
[21:39] | Place is ours as long as we need. | 想用多久用多久 |
[21:40] | Just had to put down a credit card to start a tab. | 只要留下信用卡让人家记账 |
[21:42] | I used Santiani’s. | 我用了桑提亚尼的 |
[21:43] | Open bar! | 酒水免费 |
[21:45] | Okay, here we go. | 开始吧 |
[21:48] | “Back off or else.” | “给我停手 否则后果自负” |
[21:49] | How does this threat make our hacker sound? | 怎么看这个威胁 |
[21:50] | – Impulsive. – Maladjusted. | -冲动 -失控 |
[21:51] | More importantly, afraid. | 更重要的是 害怕 |
[21:54] | Afraid of being busted for hacking John Campbell to death. | 害怕因为黑了约翰·坎贝尔致其死亡被捕 |
[21:56] | And now he’s hacking the Second | 现在他黑二局 |
[21:57] | because we’re the ones investigating. | 是因为我们正在调查这件事 |
[21:59] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[22:01] | InfoTech says the attack did not originate | 信息技术人员说攻击源 |
[22:03] | anywhere else on the internal NYPD network, | 就在纽约警局的内部网里 |
[22:06] | the hacker got us locally. | 黑客就在本地黑了我们 |
[22:07] | He didn’t just walk into the precinct. | 没来警局黑不了 |
[22:09] | Maybe not, but if our guest network security | 也许吧 但如果访客网络的安全系统 |
[22:11] | wasn’t recently updated, | 最近没有更新 |
[22:12] | he could have hacked our Wi-Fi. | 他可能已经黑了我们的无线网 |
[22:13] | How? I could barely get one or two weak-ass bars in the hallway. | 怎么能 我在走廊上都收不到一两格信号 |
[22:17] | A signal booster could pick up our Wi-Fi 300 yards away. | 讯号增幅器在274米远也能收到信号 |
[22:20] | All right, let’s go canvass. | 好 咱们去查吧 |
[22:21] | Easy, Soto. The hacker stole undercover | 别急 索托 黑客窃取了卧底 |
[22:23] | and Second Precinct files. That makes you doubly vulnerable. | 和二局的资料 这使你更容易受到攻击 |
[22:26] | What am I going to do? Go into protective custody? | 我应该怎么办 接受保护性监管吗 |
[22:29] | This guy, he killed a cop! I’m not hiding. | 这个人 他杀了警察 我才不要躲 |
[22:33] | 300 yards radius from the Second Precinct includes… | 距离二局274米远的地方有 |
[22:37] | Dollar Store, the bodega that smells like feet, | 一元店 闻起来有臭脚味的酒窖 |
[22:40] | the pretentious coffee shop… | 浮夸的咖啡店 |
[22:42] | A perfect place to go undetected with a laptop. | 带着笔记本电脑却不会引人注意的好地方 |
[22:44] | – All right, I’m there. – Not alone, you’re not! | -好 我去那里 -跟你一起去 |
[22:46] | Max, better go with them. You know the drill. | 麦克斯跟他们一起去 你知道怎么做 |
[22:51] | Yeah, even more. | 再来点 |
[22:52] | Yeah, she likes extra froth. | 她喜欢多些泡沫 |
[22:54] | Case in point. | 像这样 |
[22:58] | Nothing like a room full of self-absorbed wannabes. | 所有人都在专心做自己的事 |
[23:03] | Direct line of sight to the precinct | 能直视警局 |
[23:05] | equals least interference with the Wi-Fi signal. | 意味着无线信号的受干扰程度最小 |
[23:08] | Okay. Clearest view, couple of power outlets, one for the laptop, | 视角最清楚 有几个插口 一个插电脑 |
[23:13] | one for the signal booster. | 一个插讯号增幅器 |
[23:14] | Heavy dose of Lysol, | 消毒液味道很重 |
[23:15] | staff probably just cleaned. | 工作人员应该刚清理过 |
[23:17] | Low chance of DNA or fingerprints left behind. | 基本上没可能留下DNA或指纹 |
[23:22] | She’s been here a while. | 她应该在这里待了一阵 |
[23:25] | Excuse me. NYPD. | 打扰一下 纽约警察 |
[23:27] | What can you tell us about whoever was sitting right here? | 你能给我们讲讲刚才坐在这里的人吗 |
[23:29] | The whoever was a moron. | 那人是个白痴 |
[23:31] | I’m still stuck in Act I of this screenplay | 我还在弄这个剧本的第一幕 |
[23:33] | because he completely sapped my focus. | 都怪他分散了我的注意力 |
[23:35] | Hint, hint. | 懂了吗 |
[23:38] | How about you spare 10 seconds and give us a description? | 你愿意腾出十秒描述一下这个人吗 |
[23:41] | White guy, twenties, scrawny, dark hair, glasses. | 二十来岁的瘦弱白人 深发 戴眼镜 |
[23:45] | Took up a table for four just so he | 占了四人座 |
[23:46] | could plug in his laptop and some antenna contraption. | 以便插他的笔记本和一个带天线的鬼东西 |
[23:49] | It’s got to be our perp. | 就是我们的目标 |
[23:50] | I’m going to check the cafe router. See if he left a footprint. | 我去查这里的路由器 看他是否留下痕迹 |
[23:53] | I called him out for being a table hog | 我骂他占座 |
[23:55] | so he buys four drinks an hour, | 他就每小时买四杯饮料 |
[23:56] | puts three at the empty seats. | 在空座上放了三杯 |
[23:58] | Passive aggressive much? | 消极抵抗吗 |
[24:00] | Kind of like someone who comes to a coffee shop | 就像是那种来咖啡店后 |
[24:02] | to be left alone? Hint, hint. | 会自己待着的人 懂了吗 |
[24:04] | Corner table guy? | 坐在角落的那个男的 |
[24:05] | What a surprise. Ten drinks and no tip? | 想不到 点了十杯饮料却不给小费 |
[24:08] | Mmm. Got a credit card slip? Security footage? | 有卡单吗 安保监控呢 |
[24:10] | He paid cash. And no on the camera. | 他现金支付的 监控也没有记录 |
[24:12] | That many drinks, you must at least remember his name? | 这么多饮料 你至少记住了他的名字吧 |
[24:15] | Carl? | 卡尔 |
[24:16] | And he kept ordering triple pump mocha chai lattes. | 他一直点印度茶拿铁加三泵摩卡糖浆 |
[24:19] | Argh! That alone calls for a manhunt. | 光这一点就让人想追捕他 |
[24:21] | Sounds good to me. | 我觉得不错 |
[24:24] | Because you’re 10. | 因为你才十岁 |
[24:27] | Where are we? | 有什么进展 |
[24:28] | The unknown hacker definitely used this router. | 不明黑客绝对用了这个路由器 |
[24:31] | Once I find a physical location matching the IP address, | 只要我找到IP地址匹配的实际地点 |
[24:33] | it’ll lead us directly to him. | 就能直接找到他了 |
[24:36] | Any second now. | 随时 |
[24:39] | Max, you outdid yourself. | 麦克斯 你都超凡了 |
[24:42] | Knew I felt my ears burning. | 我就说耳朵怎么这么热嘛 |
[24:43] | It was either you or my new pomade. | 不是你在念叨我 就是我对新发蜡过敏 |
[24:45] | So, what did you get from the cafe? | 所以咖啡厅里有什么发现 |
[24:48] | Besides Laura’s caffeine fix? | 除了劳拉的提神品 |
[24:50] | Oh, nothing. | 没有发现 |
[24:51] | Hello, you got a lot. | 等等 你发现很多 |
[24:53] | Yeah, I did. I did? | 对 我发现了 我发现了吗 |
[24:56] | Physical description. Again please. | 外形描述 再说一遍 谢谢 |
[24:59] | As per Billy and Meredith, | 根据比利和梅雷迪思的描述 |
[25:00] | our presumed hacker was a diminutive white male. | 我们的嫌疑黑客是名身材矮小的白人男性 |
[25:04] | I’m guessing they didn’t say diminutive? | 我猜他们并没有用矮小这个词吧 |
[25:06] | Twenties, with dark hair and glasses. | 二十多岁 深发色 戴眼镜 |
[25:08] | Profiling. As old school as it gets. | 侧写啊 够老派的了 |
[25:09] | Oh, he gave a name, Carl and his beverage of choice was | 还说了他的名字叫卡尔 喜欢喝的饮料是 |
[25:12] | a triple pump mocha chai latte. | 印度茶拿铁加三泵摩卡糖浆 |
[25:15] | Ugh! Barf! | 恶心啊 |
[25:20] | – It’s a start. – Let’s hope Billy and Meredith can push the ball | -有开端了 -希望比利和梅雷迪思 |
[25:22] | forward with the IP address lead. | 能在IP地址这条线索上有进展 |
[25:24] | NYPD. Open up. We have a warrant. | 纽约警察 开门 我们有逮捕令 |
[25:31] | Allow me. | 放着我来 |
[25:36] | NYPD. Put your hands in the air. | 纽约警察 举起双手 |
[25:37] | Hands up. | 手举起来 |
[25:40] | You’re not pizza. | 你们不是送披萨的 |
[25:41] | And you’re not a twentyish white guy with dark hair. | 你还不是二十多岁深发色白人男性呢 |
[25:43] | Not anymore. | 曾经是 |
[25:44] | Anybody else in here? | 这里还有别人 |
[25:45] | There’s a cat somewhere. | 还藏着只猫 |
[25:48] | We got played. | 我们被耍了 |
[25:50] | Let’s figure out how. | 看看是怎么耍的吧 |
[25:54] | Is this because I clicked on that porno mail? | 是因为我点开了那封色情邮件吗 |
[25:58] | I didn’t mean to. | 不是故意的 |
[26:00] | We never do. | 我们从不是故意的 |
[26:01] | This is for sure the IP address | 这绝对是黑客 |
[26:03] | the hacker used to dump the files. | 用来转储文件的IP地址 |
[26:04] | Hacker? All I did was order a pizza. | 黑客 我只是点了张披萨 |
[26:07] | The coupon says it’s cheaper online. | 折扣券写着网上下单更优惠 |
[26:09] | So I tried. | 所以我就试了 |
[26:11] | Seemed to work once they helped me. | 他们帮我下单就真有优惠了 |
[26:12] | Was that help a chat button? | 帮助是一个聊天按钮吗 |
[26:13] | I suppose. I typed my words in a box, | 好像是 我在一个框里打字 |
[26:16] | the customer service person typed back, | 然后客服人员再回复我 |
[26:19] | told me how to click, where to click, | 告诉我怎么点 在哪点 |
[26:21] | even took over the mouse and controlled it for me. | 甚至能替我操作鼠标 |
[26:24] | And all the while, he used | 至始至终 他都在用 |
[26:25] | Seymour’s computer as a proxy for the stolen files. | 西摩的电脑当代理服务器 储存被窃文件 |
[26:28] | From the coffee shop to here. | 从咖啡厅转到这里 |
[26:29] | Then forwarded to a third party IP that could be routed anywhere. | 然后转入第三方IP 发到哪里都可以 |
[26:33] | Oh, he just needed a mark to cover his tracks. | 他只是需要一个受骗者帮他掩饰行踪 |
[26:36] | Seymour, what do you | 西摩 你还记得 |
[26:37] | remember about your chat with customer service? | 多少和客服聊天的事 |
[26:39] | His spelling was funny, I guess. | 他单词的拼写有些怪 |
[26:43] | He spelled favorite with an “ou.” | 他把喜欢写成了稀饭 |
[26:45] | I assumed he was from India or someplace. | 我猜他是从印度来的还是哪的 |
[26:47] | You said “Favorite.” Favorite what? | 你说喜欢 喜欢什么 |
[26:49] | A TV show! | 一个电视剧 |
[26:50] | You were talking pop culture with your customer service tech? | 你跟客服聊流行文化 |
[26:53] | He asked my name and I got cute with him. | 他问我的姓名 我就逗了他一下 |
[26:56] | I typed in Tiberius | 我输入的是提比略 |
[26:58] | – and he knew that that was… – Captain Kirk’s middle name. | -他知道那是 -寇克船长的中间名 |
[27:02] | So we talked about Star Trek. | 于是我们就聊了聊《星际迷航》 |
[27:03] | I said there were 79 episodes in the original. He said 80. | 我说最初有79集 他说80集 |
[27:08] | And that I had to sub read, | 我不得不上subread网之类的 |
[27:10] | whatever that means, to get the facts right. Feisty fellow! | 去搞清事实 真是个争强好胜的家伙 |
[27:14] | Probably stalling for time so he could finish relaying the files. | 也许是为了转走文件故意拖时间 |
[27:16] | Hacker’s a smart son of a bitch. Working in customer service | 黑客非常狡猾 在客服工作 |
[27:19] | gives him plenty of innocent people to take advantage of. | 很多无辜的人都能被他利用 |
[27:21] | Pizza site’s live help is | 披萨网站的实时帮助服务 |
[27:23] | outsourced to a company called Chatterlink. | 被外包给一个叫做聊聊网的公司 |
[27:25] | Headquarters are downtown. | 总部在市中心 |
[27:28] | All right, let’s get over there. | 好的 我们过去吧 |
[27:31] | Seymour, I’d forget that pizza coupon if I were you. | 西摩 我要是你就不用优惠券了 |
[27:34] | I’d call in the order, buddy. Good luck. | 还是打电话叫外卖吧 老兄 祝你好运 |
[27:45] | File that under wishful thinking. | 那简直就是痴心妄想 |
[27:47] | Of course the corporate suits get the swanky offices | 那些西装革履的白领当然在华丽办公室里 |
[27:50] | while the 2400 tech support employees work from home. | 而2400名技术服务人员都是在家干活 |
[27:54] | Yeah. Scattered all over the damn city. | 是啊 分散在城市的各个角落 |
[28:00] | You like playing with guns? | 你喜欢玩枪是吧 |
[28:03] | Devin? | 戴文 |
[28:04] | You know this guy? | 你认识他 |
[28:05] | He’s a drug boss I targeted back when I was undercover. | 我以前卧底时的目标毒贩老大 |
[28:08] | What? The hacker. | 什么 那个黑客 |
[28:10] | First he sends someone to kill John Campbell, now you… | 他先让人去杀了约翰·坎贝尔 现在是你 |
[28:26] | Only took you five stops on the C train | 只在C线上坐了五站 |
[28:29] | to track me down at the Chatterlink building. | 就追踪我到了聊聊网公司大楼 |
[28:31] | Small world after all. | 毕竟世界很小 |
[28:36] | All right, Devin. | 好了 戴文 |
[28:39] | Who told you about me? | 谁把我的消息告诉你的 |
[28:40] | The whole time I’m in the joint, | 我在监狱里的那些日子里 |
[28:43] | I’m wondering if you made it out okay. | 一直担心你是不是安好 |
[28:46] | – And you put me in there. – Listen. Hold on a sec… | -结果是你把我送进去的 -等等 |
[28:49] | You sat down at my dinner table with my family. | 你跟我的家人一起在我家吃过饭 |
[28:54] | I took you in. | 我接纳了你 |
[28:55] | Bailed your ass out. | 帮你脱离了困境 |
[28:56] | Saved your life. | 救了你的命 |
[28:57] | And I returned all of that… | 那些情我都还给你了… |
[28:58] | But not a damn minute of it was real. | 但所有的情谊都不是真的 |
[29:01] | You were the one who always said | 是你一直说 |
[29:04] | the game was gonna get you killed. | 这行会要了你的命 |
[29:06] | I was the one who didn’t let that happen. | 是我阻止了那种事发生 |
[29:08] | That was real, D. | 那是真的 D |
[29:10] | You don’t get to call me that. | 不许你这么叫我 |
[29:12] | I did six years! | 我蹲了六年监狱 |
[29:13] | While the rest of your boys did 15! | 而你的手下们都被判了15年 |
[29:21] | All right. | 好了 |
[29:22] | Clearly, I was the one who made the mistake. | 显然 是我犯下的错 |
[29:27] | You are not the person I thought you were either. | 你也不是我心中以为的那种人 |
[29:30] | So I hope you had a good time at Sing Sing, | 希望你在纽约新新监狱里过得愉快 |
[29:32] | ’cause you’re going back. | 因为你要回去了 |
[29:36] | See you when you’re 60. | 您老六十大寿再见了 |
[29:39] | Vernon. Soto. | 弗农 索托 |
[29:41] | Whatever the hell your name is, | 随便你叫什么名字 |
[29:44] | there was a text. | 是一条短信 |
[29:46] | Gave your name, precinct, | 告诉了我你的名字 分局 |
[29:48] | with a photo of you in uniform. | 和一张你穿着制服的照片 |
[29:50] | We didn’t recover a cell phone | 我们抓住你以后 |
[29:51] | when we took you down. | 没从你身上找到手机 |
[29:52] | Smashed it to pieces | 当看到你穿制服的照片的那一刻 |
[29:54] | when I saw you in that uniform. | 手机就被我砸了 |
[29:55] | Any sense of who that text came from? | 知道那条短信哪来的吗 |
[29:56] | I asked who the hell the sender was. | 我问过那个该死的发件人是谁 |
[29:58] | All he said was to call him Ziggy. | 他只说可以叫他吉吉 |
[30:03] | Ziggy. Another gang member? | 吉吉 还是黑帮成员吗 |
[30:05] | May be a fan of the old comic strip. | 也许是老的连载漫画粉丝 |
[30:07] | More likely another alias for our hacker. | 更像是我们的黑客的化名 |
[30:09] | Good news! We can at least start running manual checks | 好消息 至少我们可以开始手动检查 |
[30:13] | on the Chatterlink Customer service techs | 聊聊网客服人员名单 |
[30:14] | to see who duped old man Seymour. | 看看是谁忽悠了西摩老爷子 |
[30:16] | Well, hold up there. You can’t go online. | 等等 你不能上网 |
[30:18] | Well, it’s secure. Compliments of TARU. | 这是安全的 感谢技术援助反应部队 |
[30:21] | As long as I use anonymizing software | 只要我用匿名路由访问网络 |
[30:23] | to route my traffic, I’m invisible. | 我就是隐身的 |
[30:25] | This won’t be fast. Got to go | 但不会很快 |
[30:26] | to the profile page for each individual employee. | 要去查看每一个雇员的档案页 |
[30:28] | We don’t have that kind of time. | 我们没有那么多时间 |
[30:29] | Well, there’s no work around. | 没有别的活可干了 |
[30:30] | We don’t have enough info on him to narrow him down. | 我们的信息不够缩小范围的 |
[30:33] | You know what? Maybe we do. Small white guy, | 知道吗 也许我们有 小白男 |
[30:37] | twenties, dark hair, glasses, | 二十多岁 深发色 戴眼镜 |
[30:40] | went by Carl when he ordered triple pump | 叫卡尔 会点印度拿铁 |
[30:43] | mocha chai latte. | 加三泵摩卡糖浆 |
[30:45] | By Ziggy when texting Billy’s gunman. | 与袭击比利的枪手发短信时叫吉吉 |
[30:47] | Seymour thought he was Indian | 因为他不同寻常的拼写 |
[30:49] | because of his unusual spelling. | 西摩认为他是印度人 |
[30:50] | He’s white. He doesn’t have an accent. Canadian? | 他是白人 没有口音 加拿大人吗 |
[30:56] | Uh, loves Star Trek. | 爱看《星际迷航》 |
[30:57] | Told Seymour to sub read about the number of episodes? | 告诉西摩去仔细查有多少集 |
[31:01] | Come on, smarty-pants. | 加油 小叮当 |
[31:02] | There’s no term that’s not on your radar. | 这些词不能引起你的注意吗 |
[31:03] | Oh, he probably meant subreddit. | 也许他说的是Subreddit网站 |
[31:06] | Oh, I’ve heard of that. Nerd forum? | 听说过 书呆子论坛 |
[31:08] | The Nerd Forum. | 最书呆子论坛 |
[31:09] | And if the hacker recommended a trekker subreddit? | 如果黑客推荐了星舰迷subreddit |
[31:12] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[31:14] | Here’s his post. | 这是他发的 |
[31:15] | “Humour me idiots.” Humor spelled “our.” | “真油墨 这群傻子”幽默他写的油墨 |
[31:19] | “List the final Shatner-Nimoy instalment.” | 夏特纳-尼莫伊戏份终版列表 |
[31:22] | Only one L? | 只有一个L[instalment的拼写] |
[31:23] | Well, that one’s not Canadian. It’s just wrong. | 那不是加拿大口音 那就是写错了 |
[31:25] | User handle “Tychobrahe2020.” | 用户名 第谷·布拉赫2020 |
[31:27] | Like Tycho Brahe, the 16-century Danish astronomer? | 第谷·布拉赫 16世纪丹麦天文学家 |
[31:30] | So our Star Trek loving hacker is also big into astronomy. | 所以我们这位《星际迷航》迷也爱天文学 |
[31:34] | Carl. Space guru Carl Sagan. | 卡尔 太空领袖卡尔·萨根 |
[31:38] | What? I watch Jeopardy. | 干嘛 我看《危险边缘》 |
[31:39] | Tychobrahe2020 is everywhere. | 第谷·布拉赫2020这个昵称到处都有 |
[31:41] | YouTube, Twitter, message boards, comments. | 油管 推特 留言板 评论 |
[31:45] | Aside from just a few mornings, | 除了几个上午 |
[31:46] | he posts 24/7 and it’s all trash talk. | 他几乎是全天不停在发 还都是辱骂 |
[31:50] | Yeah, that’s troll MO. | 是的 那是钓鱼手法 |
[31:51] | They rip strangers anonymously to make themselves feel better. | 他们匿名攻击别人 好让自己感觉良好 |
[31:54] | Look there! He’s posting addresses. | 看这里 他在发布各种地址 |
[31:56] | Doxing. Publicizing someone’s | 人肉 公布他人 |
[31:57] | private information and their documents. | 个人信息和资料 |
[31:59] | Just like he did to John Campbell. | 就像他对约翰·坎贝尔做的 |
[32:02] | God! The things he says and does to these women, | 天啊 看他给这些女人们留的言 |
[32:04] | some are just girls. | 有些还是孩子 |
[32:06] | Wait, go back. Go back! I know her. | 等等 退回 我知道她 |
[32:13] | That’s Rachel Campbell. | 这是瑞秋·坎贝尔 |
[32:15] | John’s bullied little sister? | 约翰家被欺负的妹妹 |
[32:16] | The hacker could have been a cyberbully, | 这个黑客也许是网络欺凌者 |
[32:18] | maybe linked to why John was killed. | 也许能引出为什么约翰被杀 |
[32:20] | And Billy was just collateral damage for staying on his trail. | 而比利是因为调查他的踪迹而被间接伤害 |
[32:22] | Let’s hope “Why” can link us to “Who.” | 希望这动机 能查出作案人 |
[32:24] | – I’m going to find out. – Okay. | -我去调查清楚 -好的 |
[32:30] | This nightmare just won’t go away. | 这个噩梦真是甩不掉了 |
[32:32] | I know this is painful, Mrs. Campbell, | 我知道这很痛苦 坎贝尔夫人 |
[32:36] | but whoever attacked Rachel online | 但在网上攻击瑞秋的人 |
[32:38] | could also be behind John’s murder. | 也许就是杀害约翰的幕后凶手 |
[32:41] | I’m sorry but I’d like you to go. | 抱歉 但我希望你离开 |
[32:43] | Mrs. Campbell, we just need Rachel… | 坎贝尔夫人 我们只需要瑞秋… |
[32:44] | Please understand, | 请理解 |
[32:44] | she’s only just getting better. | 她才刚刚好一点 |
[32:46] | Rachel’s put the past in the past. | 瑞秋把过去放下 |
[32:48] | We intend to keep it there. | 我们希望维持这个状态 |
[32:49] | Mom, it’s okay. | 妈妈 没关系 |
[32:51] | If we can catch whoever killed John, I wanna do it. | 如果可以抓住杀害约翰的凶手 我愿意 |
[33:01] | Thank you, Rachel. I just have a few questions. | 谢谢你 瑞秋 我只问几个问题 |
[33:03] | This recent bullying, it started when you posted | 最近的欺凌是开始于 |
[33:06] | a video of yourself online singing? | 你在网络上发了你唱歌的视频吗 |
[33:08] | After I put it up someone spammed the comments, | 我发了以后 有人就刷屏了评论区 |
[33:11] | figured out my email and | 找到了我的邮箱地址 |
[33:13] | started sending me pictures of his, you know… | 开始给我发他的那什么的照片 你知道的 |
[33:16] | – Got it. – And I emailed back to tell him that he was disgusting, | -我懂 -我就回复他说 他太恶心了 |
[33:21] | but then he got mad. | 于是他就疯了 |
[33:22] | Uh, he doxed me all over the web. | 把我的人肉信息发的到处都是 |
[33:25] | She got horrible messages flooding in every day. | 她每天都会收到如潮水般的恶语 |
[33:28] | Rape threats. People posing as her late father. | 威胁要强奸的 还有人冒充她已故的父亲 |
[33:31] | And how did you put an end to it? | 你最后怎么了结的这件事 |
[33:32] | I didn’t. John did. He took my laptop for a little while | 我没有 约翰做的 他把我的电脑笔记本 |
[33:35] | and when he gave it back | 拿走了一会 又还了回来 |
[33:37] | he said that the guy wouldn’t bother me anymore. | 他说这个人不会再烦我了 |
[33:39] | And he didn’t. I never asked what he did. | 也确实如此 我从来没问过他怎么做到的 |
[33:42] | It was over. | 就这样结束了 |
[33:44] | We are going to need access to your accounts. | 我们需要进入你的账户 |
[33:47] | John must have tracked the cyber texts back to our troll hacker. | 约翰一定是跟踪网络信息找到这个黑客了 |
[33:50] | Thinking like a big brother not a cop. | 是以大哥的立场想的 而非警察 |
[33:51] | Whatever he did, the hacker wanted payback. | 不管他做了什么 黑客想要报复他 |
[33:54] | Just need to find the message John used to track the hacker down. | 只要找到约翰追查到黑客的信息就可以 |
[33:57] | Okay, here we go. | 好的 好了 |
[34:02] | Please don’t get your boys cameras, ever. | 拜托千万别给你儿子买相机 永远别 |
[34:05] | – Look at his junk! – I just did. It’s underwhelming. | -看他的东西 -我看了 不咋地 |
[34:08] | No not that junk. The junk behind him. | 不是那个东西 是他身后的东西 |
[34:10] | Red plastic cups, piles of books, hot plate. | 红塑料杯 一堆书 快餐 |
[34:14] | It’s a dorm room. | 这是宿舍房间 |
[34:14] | Blue and gold. Those are the colors of Hudson University. | 蓝色和金色 这是哈德逊大学的颜色 |
[34:17] | Color scheme on the sweatshirt with the heron logo. | 运动衣的配色和苍鹭标识 |
[34:20] | It’s the school mascot. | 是学校的吉祥物 |
[34:21] | We may not know who the hacker is, but now we know where. | 虽然不知道黑客是谁 但现在知道他在哪了 |
[34:25] | We need to go teach someone a lesson. | 某人需要我们来教育教育了 |
[34:35] | It’s like Grand Central Station with Birkenstocks. | 这像所有人都穿博肯鞋的中央车站 |
[34:38] | How are we supposed to find this guy out here? | 我们要怎么把他找出来 |
[34:41] | The same way we found him online, | 怎么从网上把他找出来的 就如法炮制呗 |
[34:43] | only this time in real life. | 不过这次是在现实生活中 |
[34:44] | Well, we narrowed down his character profile, | 我们已经缩小了他的侧写范围 |
[34:47] | but out here it’s like finding a needle in a hipster haystack. | 但在这里找简直是大颓废海里捞针 |
[34:51] | No, he’s not out here. | 他不在外面 |
[34:53] | He’s in class. | 他在上课 |
[34:55] | And you know this how? | 你怎么知道的 |
[34:56] | The hacker posted all hours of the day except | 黑客全天都在发消息 |
[34:59] | 9:00 and 10:50 a.m. | 除了上午9点到10点50 |
[35:01] | Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays. | 周一 周三和周五 |
[35:03] | – Classroom hours. – Exactly! | -上课时间 -没错 |
[35:05] | And that’s where the course registry comes in. | 这时候该去找课程登记处了 |
[35:07] | Can you just be a little bit more discreet? | 你还能更谨小慎微一点吗 |
[35:09] | I lifted that from the bookstore. | 我从书店里偷的 |
[35:11] | Of course you did. | 当然了 |
[35:13] | Literature, foreign languages… | 文学 外语 |
[35:15] | It’s not just any class. This has to be | 不是随便什么课程 |
[35:17] | the course that the hacker cared about so much | 肯定是黑客非常关心的课程 |
[35:20] | he wouldn’t even go online during it. | 上课时他甚至都不上网 |
[35:21] | We need to channel Tycho Brahe. | 跟第谷·布拉赫有联系的课程 |
[35:24] | How about Astronomy? | 天文学如何 |
[35:25] | History of Science? | 科学史 |
[35:26] | No and no. | 不是 也不是 |
[35:30] | What about, uh, Science Fiction? | 会是科幻小说课吗 |
[35:32] | That’s an actual course? | 这也算一门课吗 |
[35:33] | Oh, please. In colleges these days, | 拜托 现在大学的课程 |
[35:35] | they’ll teach you how to blow your nose | 只要能吸引学生报读 |
[35:36] | if they think the kids will sign up. | 甚至会开教擦鼻涕的课 |
[35:38] | English 421, | 英文421 |
[35:39] | the Literature of Mars. | 火星文学 |
[35:41] | Oh, that class has Tycho Brahe written all over it. | 这门课的介绍里全是第谷·布拉赫 |
[35:45] | Hamilton Building, Lecture Hall 2. | 汉密尔顿大楼 第二讲堂 |
[35:48] | Up to the right. | 右前方 |
[35:50] | Ziggy. | 吉吉 |
[35:52] | I’m willing to bet this guy’s a fan of David Bowie. | 我打包票这家伙是大卫·鲍伊[歌手]的粉丝 |
[35:56] | Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars. | 吉吉·星尘与火星蜘蛛 |
[35:59] | I don’t love the hacker has a cool streak. | 我讨厌有品位的黑客 |
[36:03] | Well, even if he is in the class | 就算他在教室里 |
[36:05] | we still have to figure out how to pick him out. | 我们也要认得出他才行 |
[36:08] | The Literature of Mars? | 火星文学这门课 |
[36:09] | How many dorks can be in that haystack? | 会有几个呆子在上 |
[36:12] | As you create your charts, | 做出图表 |
[36:14] | comparing Wells to Asimov, | 比较威尔斯和阿西莫夫 |
[36:16] | Bradbury and beyond… | 布拉德伯里和… |
[36:17] | Big haystack. | 好多人 |
[36:18] | Note how Mars serves as a twisted reflection of our Earth. | 注解火星如何充当地球的扭曲映像 |
[36:23] | At times, a reminder of the worst within us. | 不时 展现我们最糟的一面 |
[36:27] | May I help you? | 有何贵干 |
[36:28] | We are just touring campus. | 我们在逛校园 |
[36:31] | Our son’s a dork. | 我们的儿子是个呆子 |
[36:32] | Uh, no offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[36:34] | Furthermore, one could posit… | 此外 还要假定… |
[36:38] | We better be certain before we move in. | 锁定目标再行动 |
[36:40] | Carl, Ziggy, Tycho could be | 卡尔 吉吉 第谷 |
[36:42] | one text away from exposing another undercover. | 可能还会出现另一个隐藏身份 |
[36:46] | …their societies at large | 他们在完成自己的写作时 |
[36:48] | at the time of their respective writings. | 整个社会的面貌 |
[36:50] | What social and political trends | 是什么社会与政治趋势 |
[36:52] | inform their fantasies of another planet and life? | 导致他们幻想另一个星球的生活 |
[36:56] | How do their personal lives and turmoils shine through? | 展现了怎样的生活和混乱 |
[37:03] | Ground control to Major Jake. | 控制台呼叫杰克少校 |
[37:07] | Cover me. I’m going in. | 掩护我 我准备接近嫌犯 |
[37:13] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 借光 借光 |
[37:16] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[37:18] | Dry mouth emergency. | 口干死了 |
[37:25] | Oh! Triple pump mocha chai latte? | 印度茶拿铁加三泵摩卡糖浆 |
[37:29] | This is a terrible order… | 这个味道难喝死了 |
[37:33] | Carl. | 卡尔 |
[37:42] | Don’t even think about it. | 别轻举妄动 |
[37:43] | Hack’s over. | 黑客玩完了 |
[37:49] | It’s a free country. | 这是个自由国度 |
[37:51] | That girl was free to post herself singing | 那女孩可随意在网上发布自己唱的歌 |
[37:53] | and I was free to tell her what I thought. | 我也可随意向她表达我的想法 |
[37:54] | Free to repeatedly send cruel | 可随意向一个脆弱的15岁女孩 |
[37:57] | and abusive messages to a vulnerable 15-year-old? | 不断发残暴和污秽的信息吗 |
[38:00] | What if I did? | 那又如何 |
[38:02] | That gave her brother the right to beat on me? | 那便给予了他哥哥打我的权利吗 |
[38:04] | And he should have known | 他要知道 |
[38:05] | every action has an equal and opposite reaction. | 所有行为都会带来同等反作用 |
[38:07] | You come after a person like that, | 你惹了这么个人 |
[38:08] | you’re going to get what’s coming to you. | 你就罪有应得 |
[38:10] | John Campbell came after you for torturing his sister. | 约翰·坎贝尔因为你虐待他妹妹对付你 |
[38:12] | In return, you sentenced him to death. | 于是你就弄死他 |
[38:15] | You’re right. | 没错 |
[38:18] | You’re gonna get what’s coming to you. | 你会罪有应得 |
[38:21] | We thought we were looking for a psychopath | 我们以为嫌犯是个精神病患者 |
[38:23] | or a criminal syndicate looking to take down the place. | 或者是要占地盘的黑社会 |
[38:28] | Instead, it was just a boy. | 没想到竟是个男孩 |
[38:30] | A boy whose computer destroyed his sense of reality. | 一个被电脑世界抹杀了真实情感的男孩 |
[38:34] | He clicked a mouse and took a life. | 按下鼠标 一条生命就没了 |
[38:36] | And he never saw, never felt the consequence. | 他看不到 也感觉不到其后果 |
[38:42] | He will now. | 现在他会知道了 |
[38:51] | Hello, baby, mama’s here. | 宝贝 妈妈来了 |
[38:54] | Fancy, thanks. | 好极了 谢谢 |
[38:55] | So InfoTech is sweeping all of Tycho’s devices | 信息技术人员在清理第谷所有的设备 |
[38:58] | and putting in a new fireball to prevent any further hacking. | 还在安装新的防火球 以防再被黑 |
[39:02] | Oh, adorable. It’s firewall. | 真可爱 是防火墙 |
[39:05] | I knew that. Anyway, we’re out of the woods. | 我知道 总之 我们没事了 |
[39:08] | Are we? | 是吗 |
[39:10] | Santiani still has all of my emails to you. | 桑提亚尼手里有我发给你的所有电邮 |
[39:13] | Personal emails. | 私人电邮 |
[39:16] | Guess that shoe still might drop. | 看来这事还没完 |
[39:20] | Soto, Bose. A word, please? | 索托 玻思 借一步说话 |
[39:25] | Sound of shoe dropping. | 出事了 |
[39:33] | Me first. | 我先来 |
[39:39] | Before any hypothetical fallout occurs | 任何假设性的秘密暴露 |
[39:43] | from any hypothetical secrets that may have been exposed. | 造成任何假设性的结果之前 |
[39:47] | Yeah. Ain’t nothing hypothetical about it. | 这不是假设性的事 |
[39:49] | To-ma-to, to-mah-to. | 只是用词罢了 |
[39:51] | Can we first just acknowledge | 我们不如先承认 |
[39:53] | that we all have secrets and by we, I mean, you? | 我们都有秘密吧 “我们”是指”你” |
[39:57] | The hack exposed a secret about me? | 黑客暴露了我的秘密吗 |
[40:00] | No, but I have known a secret about you for months. | 没有 不过我几个月前就知道你的秘密了 |
[40:04] | She’s supposed to get bumped up to Deputy Inspector. | 她本来应该被提成副督察的 |
[40:07] | She picks out a new office, | 她选好新办公室 |
[40:08] | plans herself a party, gets loaded, | 给自己办派对时喝得酩酊大醉 |
[40:09] | tells half the precinct what she really thinks of them. | 跟半个管辖区的人说了她对他们的真实看法 |
[40:12] | Then the promotion falls through. Epic. | 然后升职被撤 史诗一般的失败 |
[40:16] | That’s none of your concern. | 不关你的事 |
[40:18] | Agreed, which is why I haven’t told a soul all this time. | 没错 所有我一直没告诉任何人 |
[40:22] | And I’ve only just started to like you. | 而且我开始喜欢你了 |
[40:25] | Wait, I mean… A little. | 我是说…有点喜欢 |
[40:28] | I’m touched. | 我很感动 |
[40:30] | Captain, | 警监 |
[40:32] | I will never tell anyone | 我不会把这件事告诉任何人 |
[40:36] | because we watch out for each other here. | 因为我们互相照应 |
[40:38] | You might even say that we’re a family, | 我们甚至就像一家人 |
[40:41] | warts and all. | 毫无保留 包容彼此 |
[40:44] | You still want to talk to Bose and Soto? | 你还要见玻思和索托吗 |
[40:49] | I suppose I don’t. | 我想不用了 |
[40:52] | Eh, detective. | 警探 |
[40:53] | You have any idea what happened to my printer? | 你知道我的打印机怎么了吗 |
[40:56] | Nope. | 不知道 |
[41:07] | When I said dinner date, | 我说晚餐约会的时候 |
[41:09] | I had something a little different in mind. | 我想的和这不太一样 |
[41:12] | When you said forsaking all others till death do us part, | 你说忠诚专一 生死相许的时候 |
[41:15] | I had something a little different in mind. | 我想的和你想的也不太一样 |
[41:17] | Oh. Gut punch. | 重重一击 |
[41:21] | This is your dinner date. Enjoy. | 这是你的晚餐约会 要尽兴 |
[41:27] | What do you want to do with that? | 你对那台打印机有什么打算 |
[41:30] | Got to be a lot of secrets still queued up. | 还有很多秘密在打印列表里 |
[41:33] | We plug it in, I’m guessing lot of dirt spills out. | 我们插上电 我猜秘密就都吐出来了 |
[41:37] | Could make for an interesting night. | 会是个很有意思的夜晚 |
[41:43] | And you’ve got nothing to hide. | 你没再隐瞒什么 |
[41:46] | Medically or otherwise? | 健康还是其他什么 |
[41:49] | I am an open book. | 我毫无保留 |
[41:52] | The hell you are. | 你是就怪了 |
[42:21] | I’ve had enough with secrets. | 我受够了秘密 |