时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Hey, buddy, you all right? | 老兄 你没事吧 |
[00:17] | Buddy? | 老兄 |
[00:19] | Screw you, ass-hat. | 滚远点儿 混蛋 |
[00:21] | I’m sleeping. | 我睡觉呢 |
[00:22] | Whatever, man. | 随你便了 |
[00:33] | Hey, buddy, you all right? | 老兄 你没事吧 |
[00:39] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[00:43] | Cause of death, | 死亡原因 |
[00:45] | gunshot wound to the chest, | 胸部中枪 |
[00:47] | right through the lapel of his Huntsman single breasted. | 子弹打穿他亨斯曼西装的翻领 |
[00:50] | Fancy threads, huh? | 高档货 |
[00:51] | Any witnesses? | 有目击证人吗 |
[00:52] | Homeless guy who found him, missed the main event. | 流浪汉发现的尸体 但没看到凶案过程 |
[00:55] | Look at the singeing on the shirt. | 看衬衫上的焦痕 |
[00:57] | Shot was fired from close range. | 是近距离开枪 |
[00:59] | Two more, messy. | 这还有两枪 血污不堪 |
[01:00] | Hardly the sign of a professional shooter. | 不像是职业杀手干的 |
[01:02] | Time of death? | 死亡时间呢 |
[01:03] | 6:07 a.m.. | 早上6点07分 |
[01:04] | To the minute. You’re getting very good at this. | 都精确到分钟了 你真是越来越厉害了 |
[01:06] | Not me, my friend. Switzerland’s finest. | 不是我 朋友 是这款瑞士名表 |
[01:09] | Smashed on impact. | 磕了个粉碎 |
[01:11] | Smashed this, too. | 还有这个也碎了 |
[01:13] | Looks like it could be a drug vial. | 看着像个药瓶 |
[01:14] | Pretty snazzy threads for a tweaker. | 瘾君子穿不起这么高档的衣服 |
[01:17] | Either way, it could be a mugging gone wrong. | 也可能是起抢劫杀人案 |
[01:19] | No wallet, no ID. | 没发现钱包和身份证 |
[01:21] | All right, well, take Jon Doe back to the morgue, | 好吧 把这具无名尸送停尸房吧 |
[01:23] | and we’ll pray to the police-gods for a print match. | 求警察守护神能助我们找到匹配指纹 |
[01:25] | All right, people, let’s bag him up. | 好了 大家把他装进袋子 |
[01:28] | You wanna grab breakfast? | 你要吃早餐吗 |
[01:30] | Uh, I had pop-tarts with the kids. | 我和孩子们一起吃了馅饼 |
[01:32] | Breakfast of champions. | 冠军们的早餐 |
[01:33] | Let me rephrase. | 我这么说吧 |
[01:35] | Can we go someplace and talk? | 我们能找个地方聊两句吗 |
[01:37] | About? | 聊什么 |
[01:38] | I should’ve told you the truth about my medical stuff. | 我应该把我的病情如实告诉你 |
[01:41] | Which is stable, it’s just… | 情况很稳定 只不过… |
[01:44] | more complicated than I had let on. | 比我曾告诉你的要复杂些 |
[01:47] | – You’re understandably angry. – I’m not angry. | -我能理解你很生气 -我不生气了 |
[01:50] | – Really? – Yeah, I’m over it. | -真的 -是的 已经过去了 |
[01:53] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:54] | What’s that smell? | 这是什么味道 |
[01:56] | – I didn’t step in… – No, it’s flowers. | -我没踩到… -不 是花香 |
[01:58] | It’s flowers. | 是花香 |
[02:04] | He’s wearing jasmine. | 他喷了茉莉香水 |
[02:06] | What guy would wear that scent? | 什么男人喷茉莉香水啊 |
[02:08] | Hey man, I dabbled in jasmine. | 老兄 我就喷过茉莉味的 |
[02:10] | Reminds me of a special night in Jakarta. | 让我想起了在雅加达的那特别的一夜 |
[02:13] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[02:18] | Hold on, wait a minute. | 等等 稍等片刻 |
[02:19] | Fancy ass suit. | 一身高档西装 |
[02:21] | Glass vial. | 玻璃瓶 |
[02:23] | I don’t think our victim wears perfume. | 我想这位受害人并非喷香水 |
[02:25] | I think he makes it. | 而是制作香水的 |
[02:27] | Belle Reve? | 贝尔·雷韦 |
[02:29] | Perfumes. | 香水品牌 |
[02:31] | That’s our victim, Michael Dunham, | 这就是受害人 迈克尔·邓纳姆 |
[02:34] | CEO. | 首席执行官 |
[02:51] | I can’t believe he’s dead. | 我真不敢相信他死了 |
[02:52] | He was just here in the lab three hours ago. | 三个小时前他还在实验室这里 |
[02:56] | Last words I said to him were about Atrinal extraction. | 我们最后聊的是呋状素钠的萃取 |
[02:59] | Were you and your father close? | 你和你父亲关系亲密吗 |
[03:01] | Yeah, of course. | 是的 当然亲密 |
[03:02] | It’s hard not to be, when you spend every waking hour together. | 我们每天都在一起工作 很难不亲密 |
[03:04] | Have you always worked for your father? | 你一直都是帮你父亲做事吗 |
[03:06] | Ah, it’s tradition, but, | 是 家族传统 |
[03:07] | Belle Reve has been in the family for generations. | 贝尔·雷韦香水一直是家族企业 |
[03:09] | But you prefer lab coat to power suit? | 而比起掌控大权 你更愿意待在实验室 |
[03:12] | I… I’ve been learning the business from the ground up | 我一直在学习业务 从基础学起 |
[03:14] | So I could take over someday. Just… | 以便我日后接手 但… |
[03:18] | Just not like this. | 但不是这样接手 |
[03:19] | Did he always come in this early? | 他总是来这么早吗 |
[03:21] | No, we’re on deadline to launch a new fragrance, | 不是 我们要推出一种新香型 正在赶期 |
[03:25] | Exhale, but the oakmoss in it has | 飘香 然而成分中的橡苔 |
[03:27] | been causing some dermatitis, so… | 会引发皮炎 所以… |
[03:29] | The team has been up all night working on a fix. I… | 大家熬了一晚上找解决办法 我… |
[03:32] | I haven’t been outside since yesterday morning. | 我从昨天早上开始就没离开过 |
[03:34] | We will need to see the security tapes | 我们需要查监控录像 |
[03:36] | to see who’s coming and going. | 看看都有谁进出 |
[03:37] | The system hasn’t been recording. | 监控录像没有记录 |
[03:40] | There’s been a bug on the hard disk. I… | 硬盘出问题了 我… |
[03:44] | I should’ve reminded security to fix that. | 我应该提醒保安去修的 |
[03:46] | – I… I should’ve copied… – Don’t beat yourself up. | -我应该复制… -不要责怪自己 |
[03:47] | Tapes wouldn’t have stopped this. | 有监控录像也于事无补 |
[03:49] | We think it could’ve been a mugging, | 我们认为这可能是一起行凶抢劫案 |
[03:51] | but we would still like to interview the staff. | 但我们还是要给员工录下口供 |
[03:53] | Yeah, of course, | 当然没问题 |
[03:54] | But it’s hard to imagine anyone here killing dad. | 不过很难想象这里谁会杀我父亲 |
[03:57] | Everybody loved him. He was regular people, you know. | 大家都很爱他 他很平易近人 |
[04:00] | Last month, he spent a week on our | 上个月他去圣卢西亚岛 |
[04:02] | frangipani fields in Saint Lucia. | 在我们的赤素馨花田待了一周 |
[04:05] | The second he landed at JFK, | 刚到尼迪机场 |
[04:06] | he went right out to Coney Island. | 他立即就跑去康尼岛 |
[04:08] | Said he needed a hot dog. | 他说得吃个热狗 |
[04:10] | Coney dog. I like his style. | 康尼热狗 我喜欢他的做事风格 |
[04:16] | Uh, this is our Board Chair. | 我们董事会主席的电话 |
[04:19] | Of course. | 接吧 |
[04:20] | Hello, sir, Jon Dunham. | 您好 乔恩·邓纳姆 |
[04:23] | Now, if he stands to inherit all of this, | 如果他是这一切的继承人 |
[04:25] | – We could have our motive. – I don’t know. | -他就有作案动机 -我说不好 |
[04:28] | He seems genuine | 他看着挺诚实的 |
[04:31] | and he had an alibi. | 而且还有不在场证明 |
[04:32] | We only have his word that he was here all night. | 我们只是听他自己说整晚在这里 |
[04:35] | Let’s see about that, uh… | 那我们就验证一下 |
[04:36] | Excuse me, Ellen? | 打扰一下 艾伦 |
[04:38] | Is that fudge? | 这是软糖吗 |
[04:40] | Murdick’s. Vinyard’s finest. | 莫迪克软糖 葡萄园岛精品 |
[04:42] | Here, help yourself. | 来 随便吃 |
[04:44] | 7 a.m., I shouldn’t. | 现在早上7点 我不应该吃糖 |
[04:45] | I said “shouldn’t,” not “won’t.” | 我说不应该吃 但没说不吃 |
[04:48] | So, I heard you guys pulled an all-nighter? | 我听说你们大家干了一个通宵 |
[04:50] | Yeah, without the sugar, I’d be a total zombie. | 是啊 再不吃点儿糖 我就累傻了 |
[04:53] | Oh, I hear ya. And the boss didn’t cut out early? | 我明白 老板没有提前离开吗 |
[04:56] | No. | 没有 |
[04:57] | Impressive. | 令人钦佩 |
[04:58] | – You sure? – He would have had to walk right by me. | -你确定吗 -他要是离开肯定路过我 |
[05:03] | See? Jon Dunham has an alibi. | 看到没 乔恩·邓纳姆有不在场证明 |
[05:06] | And yet one hell of a motive. | 但还是有一个重要动机 |
[05:08] | Michael Louie Dunham, perfumier | 迈克尔·路易·邓纳姆 香水商 |
[05:10] | and recumbent bicycle enthusiast. | 也是一位躺式自行车爱好者 |
[05:12] | Wife, Beth. Deceased. | 妻子贝丝已经去世了 |
[05:14] | One son, Jonathan. | 有一个儿子叫乔纳森 |
[05:15] | The sole beneficiary of his father’s death. | 其父亲死后的唯一受益人 |
[05:17] | And Jon just became a quarter of a billion dollars richer. | 乔恩刚摇身成为坐拥两亿五千万美金的富翁 |
[05:21] | Hit the romance jackpot, too. | 同时还抱得佳人归 |
[05:24] | Behold, the fiancee. | 这位就是他的未婚妻 |
[05:26] | Her name is Ela Jeneson. | 她叫艾拉·詹纳森 |
[05:27] | She’s a fashion model and current face of Belle Reve. | 她是位时装模特也是贝尔·雷韦现任代言人 |
[05:30] | Some guys have all the luck. | 好事都让他占尽了 |
[05:31] | Hmm, depends what you mean by luck. | 看你怎么定义好事了 |
[05:33] | Jon’s also the proud owner of a few DWIs, | 乔恩不止一次酒后醉驾 |
[05:35] | a couple of arrests for cocaine possession. | 还多次因持有可卡因被捕 |
[05:37] | No jail time. | 没有服刑 |
[05:38] | Always got rehab and restitution. | 都是进戒毒所和赔款 |
[05:41] | Yeah, and no criminal activity for the past 16 years. | 是的 而且过去16年中没有犯罪行为 |
[05:43] | Turned his life around. | 他洗心革面了 |
[05:44] | But not his credit. | 但他的信用可没有 |
[05:46] | Dunham senior made eight figures, | 老邓纳姆存款有八位数 |
[05:47] | But his son’s bank account’s in overdraft. | 但小邓纳姆的银行账户已经透支 |
[05:49] | Alibi notwithstanding, | 尽管有不在场证明 |
[05:51] | Jon’s still good for it. | 乔恩还是有嫌疑 |
[05:52] | He could have paid somebody to take his dad out. | 他可以花钱买凶杀掉自己的父亲 |
[05:54] | It’s time to take a run at him. | 是时候找他聊聊了 |
[06:01] | Yes, I was an addict. | 没错 我曾吸毒 |
[06:03] | Yes, I did some stupid things, but I’m eight years sober. | 没错 我做过傻事 但我已经戒毒八年了 |
[06:06] | Jon turned his life around. | 乔恩已经洗心革面了 |
[06:07] | Went to community college, got a BA. | 他读了社区大学 还拿了学位 |
[06:09] | All so he could work for his dad. | 他靠这样才能去帮他父亲做事的 |
[06:11] | Why the sudden 180? | 为什么突然180度大转变 |
[06:12] | I am so sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[06:15] | But my driver called in sick. | 我司机打电话请病假了 |
[06:17] | So, I had to Uber, but it made me update my app first. | 我只好用优步叫车 可又要先更新软件 |
[06:20] | It was a whole thing. | 一通忙活 |
[06:21] | But I’m here now. | 不过我还是赶来了 |
[06:23] | Brenda Phillips, Mr. Dunham’s lawyer. | 布伦达·菲利普斯 邓纳姆先生的律师 |
[06:26] | Any particular reason you thought you needed representation? | 你有什么特殊原因需要找律师代表吗 |
[06:29] | Oh, he didn’t. I did. | 不是他的主意 是我 |
[06:31] | Jon’s not a suspect. | 乔恩不是嫌疑犯 |
[06:32] | Honey, would you mind leaving us? | 宝贝 介意回避下吗 |
[06:34] | Grown-up talk. | 大人们要谈谈 |
[06:36] | Why don’t you go grab a snack? | 你去随便吃点儿东西吧 |
[06:38] | Have some celery. It’s a cheat day. | 吃点儿芹菜吧 今天是放松日 |
[06:41] | You said you were the lawyer for Mr. Dunham. | 你说自己是邓纳姆先生的律师 |
[06:43] | Father or son? | 父亲还是儿子 |
[06:44] | Both. They’re my only clients. | 都是 我只有这两位客户 |
[06:46] | I’m Belle Reve’s in-house counsel. | 我是贝尔·雷韦公司的法律顾问 |
[06:48] | I will waive attorney-client privilege. | 我放弃律师-当事人特权 |
[06:50] | I’ve got nothing to hide. I did not kill my father. | 我没什么可隐瞒的 我没杀我父亲 |
[06:52] | And you are the sole heir. | 而你是他唯一继承人 |
[06:54] | No. Dad started a foundation in mom’s memory. | 不是 我父亲设立了一个基金以纪念我母亲 |
[06:56] | It gets all of his money. | 他的钱全放在基金里了 |
[06:57] | So you were disinherited? That’s gotta hurt. | 所以你被剥夺了继承权 很伤心吧 |
[07:00] | I don’t care about money. | 我并不看重钱 |
[07:01] | I just want my chance to run Belle Reve. | 我只想有机会能经营贝尔·雷韦公司 |
[07:04] | Something wrong, Ms. Phillips? | 有问题吗 菲利普斯女士 |
[07:06] | Jon, I was hoping to tell you this in private. | 乔恩 我本来想私下告诉你的 |
[07:09] | But your father left the leadership of Belle Reve to the board. | 你父亲把贝尔·雷韦的领导权留给了董事会 |
[07:12] | I’m so sorry. I know how far you’ve come. | 我很遗憾 我知道你有多努力 |
[07:15] | But your father felt that the pressure might be too much. | 但你父亲觉得那样压力会太大 |
[07:19] | What? Why didn’t he tell me himself? | 什么 他为什么不自己告诉我 |
[07:21] | He thought he had time. | 他觉得他还有时间 |
[07:22] | But he did leave a video will to explain. | 但他录了段视频跟你解释他的决定 |
[07:25] | We will need a copy. | 我们需要副本 |
[07:26] | Oh, absolutely. But trust me, | 当然可以 不过相信我 |
[07:28] | I think you’ll find nothing in there | 我想你们在里面 |
[07:29] | that’s a motive for murder. | 找不出任何谋杀动机 |
[07:30] | Look, it’s already been a long day | 你看 今天已经够不容易了 |
[07:32] | and there’s a company to be run… | 这家公司还很多事去处理 |
[07:33] | Corporate housekeeping is hardly the priority right now. | 眼下当务之急不是管理公司了 |
[07:36] | What else can I tell you? | 还要我说些什么 |
[07:37] | Can you think of anyone who would wanna hurt your father? | 你能想到有谁会想伤害你父亲吗 |
[07:40] | Professional enemies, personal altercations? | 商业竞争对手或者有什么个人恩怨 |
[07:43] | This is… This is probably nothing, but… | 这应该不是什么重要的线索 |
[07:45] | but last fall, dad pissed off some skaters. | 去年秋天 我父亲惹了几个玩滑板的 |
[07:49] | Yes, that’s definitely nothing. | 没错 这绝对算不上线索 |
[07:50] | Well, what happened? | 那是怎么回事呢 |
[07:51] | Well, there were these teenagers. | 就是几名青少年 |
[07:52] | They were outside Belle Reve doing tricks. | 他们当时在贝尔·雷韦外面捣乱 |
[07:54] | Dad called the cops on them. | 我父亲就报警了 |
[07:55] | We thought they moved on, but last week, | 我们以为这事就过去了 不过上周 |
[07:58] | they graffitied the front of our building. | 他们在我们门口乱写乱画 |
[07:59] | Just gibberish. Here, I took a picture for insurance. | 就是乱写乱画 我为了理赔而拍的照片 |
[08:02] | See? They’re teenagers, not killers. | 看 只是几个小孩儿 不是凶手 |
[08:04] | The skaters didn’t write that. | 玩滑板的不会这么写 |
[08:06] | Send the photo to the precinct. This is not random scribbling. | 把照片发回局里 这不是随意涂鸦而已 |
[08:09] | They’re letters. | 这是字母 |
[08:10] | A R K A-r-k. | |
[08:12] | Animal Reintegration Krusade. | 动物重返自然协会 |
[08:14] | As in “Ark”, the first ever couple’s cruise. | 简称”方舟” 第一艘情侣邮轮 |
[08:16] | And these days lunatic fringe of the animal rights movement. | 如今是群搞动物权利保护运动的极端分子 |
[08:19] | I would not say lunatic. | 我不会用极端来形容 |
[08:20] | They believe animals have rights | 这些人相信动物也有自己的权利 |
[08:21] | that should be defended at all costs. | 应该不惜一切去捍卫而已 |
[08:23] | Well, do you mean defended with violence? | 你的意思是不惜以暴力行为去捍卫吗 |
[08:25] | They may have mailed anthraxes | 他们可能会给用老鼠做实验的 |
[08:26] | to some oncologists as payback for using lab rats. | 肿瘤医生寄炭疽热病毒 |
[08:29] | Well, then, lunatic. But why go after Belle Reeve? | 那就是极端分子 但为什么盯上贝尔·瑞韦 |
[08:31] | – “Reve.” – Oh. | -是”雷韦” -好吧 |
[08:32] | Perfume companies are known for using animals for testing, | 众所周知香水公司会用动物做实验 |
[08:35] | and for ingredients. | 也做香水原料 |
[08:36] | Whale vomit, feline fecal paste. | 比如鲸鱼呕吐物 猫猫粪便 |
[08:38] | Oh, whoa. Ugh. | 好了 真恶心 |
[08:40] | Head over to ARK offices and talk to whoever’s in charge. | 去”方舟”办公地点跟他们负责人聊聊 |
[08:42] | Only problem is, there is no office and no leader. | 问题就是该协会无办公地点 无负责人 |
[08:46] | Ark tagged Dunham’s business, right? | “方舟”给邓纳姆的公司标了记号 对吗 |
[08:48] | And a week later, he winds up dead. | 一个星期之后 他就死了 |
[08:49] | I bet that tag was marking him for action. | 我敢说那个记号就是把他列为行动目标 |
[08:52] | And if we find another, | 如果我们发现下一个记号 |
[08:54] | we might know where ARK is going to strike next. | 我们就知道该”方舟”下个目标是谁了 |
[08:56] | Okay, I can take the tag, | 好吧 我去搞定记号 |
[08:58] | Reverse image search it, maybe find something online. | 在线逆向搜索一下 也许能查到什么线索 |
[09:00] | Excellent. | 太棒了 |
[09:02] | Thank you, Instagram. | 谢谢照片分享应用 |
[09:04] | Street art feed called No Gallery Required, | 一个叫”无需画廊”的网友上传街头艺术图片 |
[09:07] | uploaded 36 hours ago. | 36小时之前上传的 |
[09:08] | Looks like ark found their next target. | 看来”方舟”已经有下一个目标了 |
[09:10] | And we found ark. | 我们也找到”方舟”了 |
[09:19] | You ever notice how whenever | 你有没有注意到 |
[09:20] | it’s a fancy ass office to go scope out | 如果出警去高档办公楼 |
[09:23] | Laura and Jake are all in. | 劳拉和杰克肯定去 |
[09:25] | But when it’s a crap hole like this, | 但如果是来这种破地方 |
[09:27] | all of a sudden, everybody’s too busy. | 大家瞬间忙得没影了 |
[09:29] | Look, there’s the tag. | 看 记号在这里 |
[09:33] | Looks abandoned. | 看起来没人用了 |
[09:34] | Maybe it’s the wrong place. | 也许我们找错地方了 |
[09:37] | Nope. | 才没有 |
[09:38] | It’s open. | 门开着 |
[09:56] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[09:57] | Central, this two Edward, we need a bus at 52 Noble | 指挥中心 派救护车来诺伯路52号 |
[10:00] | Severe head trauma. | 头部受到严重创伤 |
[10:02] | Got it. | 收到 |
[10:10] | Don’t shoot. | 别开枪 |
[10:18] | Did a lion just go by? | 刚是不是有只狮子过去了 |
[10:20] | Or, did I drink too much cough syrup? | 还是我止咳糖浆嗑多了 |
[10:23] | Macaws? | 金刚鹦鹉 |
[10:25] | What the hell is this place? | 这是什么地方啊 |
[10:31] | Okay, think I found our screamer. | 这就是刚才尖叫的家伙 |
[10:33] | Yeah, I’d scream too if I was stuck in a cage. | 我要是被关在笼子里 估计也得尖叫 |
[10:42] | NYPD, on the ground. | 纽约警局 趴下 |
[10:46] | These animals don’t belong in cages. | 这些动物不该被关在笼子里 |
[10:47] | Yeah? Well, you do. | 是吗 但你该 |
[11:00] | Marcus Hill. | 马库斯·希尔 |
[11:02] | Professional pain in the ass. | 专业烦人精 |
[11:04] | Let me outta here, man. | 放我出去 哥们儿 |
[11:05] | You did not just call me “Man”. | 谁让你叫我”哥们儿”的 |
[11:06] | I’m not the one that should be in here. | 我不该被关在这里 |
[11:07] | The guy at the warehouse, | 那个在仓库的人 |
[11:08] | the wildlife smuggler, he’s the real criminal. | 他走私动物 他才是真正的罪犯 |
[11:10] | Yeah, but knocking him out | 没错 但用老虎钳 |
[11:11] | with a pair of bolt cutters isn’t exactly legal. | 把他一下拍晕并不太合法 |
[11:13] | We were liberating his prisoners. | 我们是在解放被他囚禁的动物 |
[11:15] | I know, | 我知道 |
[11:16] | we tracked down Mufasa all the way to Astoria. | 我们一直追到阿斯托利亚才追到辛巴他爹 |
[11:16] | we tracked down Mufasa all the way to Astoria. | 我们一直追到阿斯托利亚才追到辛巴他爹 |
[11:18] | You’re still on the hook for assault, burglary… | 你还涉嫌袭警 盗窃 |
[11:20] | Oh… | 对了 |
[11:22] | And murder of Michael Dunham. | 还谋杀了迈克尔·邓纳姆 |
[11:23] | No, no, no. I would never kill a living being. | 不 我绝不会杀生 |
[11:25] | Even human life is sacred. | 即便是人命 也是神圣的 |
[11:27] | Okay, Mother Teresa, | 好吧 特蕾莎修女 |
[11:28] | where were you and your ARK pals today at 6:00 a.m.? | 你和你正义的小伙伴今早六点在哪儿 |
[11:30] | We were lining up to testify at a hearing on the foie gras ban. | 我们在等着在鹅肝酱禁令的听证会上作证 |
[11:33] | What about the vandalism at Belle Reve? | 贝尔·雷韦那儿是谁搞的破坏 |
[11:35] | That wasn’t you either? | 不是你们吗 |
[11:36] | Yeah, we tagged the sign. | 是我们涂的字 |
[11:37] | They were abusing animals. | 他们虐待动物 |
[11:39] | At least, that’s what our tipster said. | 反正我们的线人是这么说的 |
[11:40] | – Deep throat have a name? – Probably. | -这人有名字吗 -可能有吧 |
[11:42] | – He didn’t tell me. – What did he tell you? | -但他没跟我说 -那他跟你说了什么 |
[11:45] | That Belle Reve was using illegally extracted animal scent | 贝尔·雷韦在他们新出的香水中 |
[11:48] | in their new perfume, | 用了非法提取的动物香 |
[11:49] | Exhale. | 这款香水叫飘香 |
[11:50] | Turns out it wasn’t true. | 不过后来我们发现消息有误 |
[11:52] | So we called off the action. Sorry. | 我们就取消了行动 抱歉 |
[11:54] | Can’t tell you anything else. | 其他的我就不知道了 |
[11:56] | That’s plenty. | 你说的足够了 |
[12:02] | – You’ve got a mole. – Someone here at Belle Reve? | -你们有个内奸 -在贝尔·雷韦这儿吗 |
[12:04] | We’re gonna need the names of everyone | 我们需要一份囊括了飘香项目 |
[12:05] | who knew about the Exhale project. | 所有知情人的名单 |
[12:07] | Yeah, sure. | 好 |
[12:08] | Of course, but it’s gonna be a short list. | 当然 但是知情的人很少 |
[12:10] | I mean, most of us are here | 而且基本现在都在 |
[12:12] | in this room right now, working on our deadline, | 这个房间 赶进度 |
[12:14] | which is exactly where dad would want us. | 这也是我爸所期望的 |
[12:18] | Lavender? | 薰衣草 |
[12:19] | Why aren’t I a runny nose mess? | 我怎么没过敏 |
[12:21] | Micro-filtered exhaust changes the air every ten minutes. | 微孔过滤排气扇十分钟就换一次气 |
[12:23] | It keeps the scents from cross contaminating. | 这样香气不会互相污染 |
[12:25] | I need one of those for my boys. | 我得给我们家孩子搞个这 |
[12:27] | Box of matches by the toilet ain’t cuttin’ it. | 马桶旁点香根本没用 |
[12:30] | Speaking of odors, | 说到气味 |
[12:31] | tell us everything about the Exhale fragrance project | 请你把这个飘香项目 |
[12:34] | starting from the beginning. | 从头给我们讲一遍 |
[12:36] | Dad came up with the idea on his last dive trip to Fiji. | 这是我爸最后一次去斐济潜水时想到的 |
[12:40] | He wanted Exhale to convey the essence of | 他想把瑜伽的精髓 |
[12:42] | Yoga with an afterglow of rain. | 和雨后夕照的感觉混合起来 |
[12:44] | The Nose was convinced it would appeal to a younger market. | 闻香的认为这肯定会非常受年轻人的欢迎 |
[12:46] | Um, what’s the Nose? | 什么是闻香的 |
[12:47] | Ah, not what, who. | 闻香的人 |
[12:50] | The Nose is our expert with a refined olfactory palate. | 嗅觉异常灵敏的专家 |
[12:53] | A sommelier for scents. | 香气的侍者 |
[12:55] | Ours is one of the best. | 我们这位是行业内的高手 |
[12:56] | Worked here 20 years. | 曾在此工作20年 |
[12:58] | Dad always said it was the luckiest day of his career | 爸以前说他职业生涯中最幸运的事 |
[12:59] | when he discovered our Nose, | 就是找到了这位闻香师 |
[13:01] | wasting his talents on penny ante hustles. | 而之前他把才能都浪费在赌博上了 |
[13:04] | You said he was the best. He quit? | 你刚说他曾经是最棒的 他辞职了吗 |
[13:06] | I don’t know. Ah… | 我不知道 |
[13:08] | It’s weird. | 事情很奇怪 |
[13:10] | A week ago, he just stopped showing up for work. | 一周前 他就不来上班了 |
[13:13] | What’s his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[13:14] | George Tilleu. | 乔治·图尤 |
[13:16] | I checked Tilleu’s apartment. | 我去图尤家打听了一下 |
[13:18] | Neighbor hasn’t seen him in days. | 邻居好几天没见他了 |
[13:19] | Sounds like our Nose is running. | 看来我们的闻香师跑路了[流鼻涕] |
[13:22] | Oh! | 哦 |
[13:22] | Ew! | 恶心 |
[13:24] | Also, oi! | 还有 嘿 |
[13:25] | He deposited 250k in cash, the day of the murder. | 谋杀案发生当天 他存了25万现金 |
[13:28] | Unfortunately, that’s where Tilleu’s trail goes cold. | 可惜 这之后图尤的线索就断了 |
[13:30] | And weirder, | 更诡异的是 |
[13:32] | there is no record of George Tilleu before 1995. | 95年之前根本查不到乔治·图尤这个人 |
[13:35] | Then it isn’t his real name. | 那这就不是他的真名 |
[13:36] | A Francophone pseudonym | 一个法国假名 |
[13:37] | would be a chic marketing ploy for Belle… | 可能是贝尔那个啥的营销手段 |
[13:40] | – Reve. – Reve. | -雷韦 -雷韦 |
[13:41] | George Tilleu. I know that name. | 乔治·图尤 似曾相识的感觉 |
[13:44] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[13:46] | – Yahtzee. – Okay, that’s scary. | -香起来了 -真吓人 |
[13:48] | Jon said, his father loved Coney Island | 乔恩说 他爸喜欢科尼岛 |
[13:50] | and that he met the Nose | 当年遇到乔治的时候 |
[13:52] | when he was a penny ante hustler. | 他还是个赌徒 |
[13:54] | Not getting it. | 我没懂 |
[13:55] | It’s not French. | 这不是法语假名 |
[13:57] | It’s Brooklyn. | 是布鲁克林 |
[13:58] | George Tilyou opened Coney Island’s first amusement park. | 乔治·突尤开了科尼岛第一家游乐场 |
[14:02] | So, the Nose’s new name was a nod | 所以说 闻香师的名字间接反映出 |
[14:04] | – to his humble beginnings? – Bingo. | -他卑微的出身 -没错 |
[14:07] | – I thought it was Yahtzee. – Whatever. | -应该是想起来了 -无所谓啦 |
[14:08] | Max, see if someone with the Nose’s unique talents | 麦克斯 找找20年前在科尼岛工作的人里 |
[14:11] | worked coney island 20 years ago. | 有没有这么个天赋异禀的 |
[14:13] | – Aye, aye. – Oh, and look for a legal name change. | -好的 -再查查改名的记录 |
[14:16] | Have Jake do his magic on the blonde in vital statistics. | 让杰克跟统计部的那个金发妞套套话 |
[14:19] | Aye, aye times two. | 好的乘二 |
[14:22] | Speaking of the man with the baby blues | 说到那位眼眸碧蓝的杰克 |
[14:25] | and you, and Tony… | 还有你和托尼… |
[14:27] | We weren’t speaking about that. | 我们不谈这个问题 |
[14:29] | Not in so many words. | 你就别逃避了 |
[14:33] | I did make a decision. | 我做了个决定 |
[14:34] | – Dish. – The kids have been asking if | -说 -孩子们都在问我 |
[14:36] | dad is moving back in, | 爸爸是不是要搬回来住了 |
[14:38] | and I’ve been avoiding answering. | 我一直避而不谈 |
[14:40] | And this weekend I told them | 但这周末我告诉他们 |
[14:42] | he’s not. | 他不搬回去 |
[14:44] | And… and that Tony is my… | 而托尼是我的… |
[14:47] | Boyfriend? | 男朋友吗 |
[14:49] | My boyfriend. | 我的男朋友 |
[14:51] | Congrats. | 恭喜你 |
[14:53] | How did Jake take it? | 杰克有什么反应 |
[14:56] | You haven’t told him. Dude! | 你还没告诉他 姐们 |
[14:58] | I will, once I close this case. | 我会的 结了这案子我就说 |
[15:00] | – You’re avoiding it. – Oh, big time. | -你在回避这件事 -极度回避 |
[15:02] | Well, you hit till you right on the… | 你猜对了 直到你… |
[15:04] | well, you know. | 你懂的 |
[15:08] | Oh, there’s our George. | 这就是乔治 |
[15:09] | Back when he was Harry Tremane, star attraction of | 当他还是哈利·特里梅因时 |
[15:12] | Bosco Baldacci’s Bizzaro Bonanza. | 是《博斯科·达西之比扎罗宝藏》的明星人物 |
[15:15] | Time for a stroll on the boardwalk. | 是时候去散步了 |
[15:22] | Coney Island. Breathe it in. | 康尼岛 呼吸吧 |
[15:24] | I will never understand your obsession with this place. | 我永远也不会明白你对这地方的痴迷 |
[15:27] | That’s ’cause you hate fun. | 那是因为你不喜欢玩乐 |
[15:29] | Oh, we both know that’s not true. | 我们都知道不是这样的 |
[15:31] | Okay, two-feet radius until you pop a tic tac. | 在你口气清新前 离我半米远 |
[15:34] | Who made you the Nose, all of the sudden? | 你突然成了闻香师吗 |
[15:37] | I still don’t see how smelling is an act. | 我还是不明白闻香怎么会是一种表演 |
[15:41] | Ledger article said he’d take one whiff | 《纪事报》上说 他轻轻一吸 |
[15:43] | and know a person’s most intimate details. | 就能知道别人最隐私的事 |
[15:46] | That’s creepy. | 太吓人了 |
[15:47] | What are the odds | 人们记得 |
[15:47] | that anyone’s gonna remember a sideshow hustler | 20年前的一个杂耍骗子的几率 |
[15:50] | from 20 years ago? | 能有多大 |
[15:52] | Time never passes in Coney Island. | 在康尼岛上 时间永不流逝 |
[15:55] | Bosco Balducci’s Bizzaro bonanza. | 《博斯科·达西之比扎罗宝藏》 |
[15:58] | A little worse for the wear now, | 现在有些破旧不堪了 |
[16:00] | but this is the Nose’s old sideshow. | 但这是闻香师的老杂耍 |
[16:02] | Detective Diamond. Broderick. | 我是戴蒙德警探 这是布罗德里克 |
[16:04] | You Bosco? | 你是博斯科吗 |
[16:05] | How many times I gotta tell ya? | 我要和你们说多少遍 |
[16:06] | We don’t need any permits. | 我们不需要任何许可证 |
[16:09] | This ain’t a strip joint. | 这里不是脱衣舞夜总会 |
[16:10] | Those girls, they’re burlesque dancers. | 这些姑娘都是杂耍舞者 |
[16:13] | Artistes. | 都是艺人 |
[16:14] | And I’m sure their mothers are proud, | 我相信她们的母亲都会感到骄傲的 |
[16:16] | but that’s not why we’re here. | 但这不是我们来的原因 |
[16:17] | Do you remember him? | 你记得他吗 |
[16:19] | That was the putz with the magical schnauz, right? | 他就是那个带着一只神奇雪纳瑞犬的傻蛋吗 |
[16:23] | Haven’t seen him in a couple of years. | 好几年没见过他了 |
[16:26] | He in some kind of trouble? | 他惹了什么麻烦吗 |
[16:27] | Look at that. | 瞧瞧 |
[16:28] | Just got a tip on where the Nose is hiding out. | 刚刚收到一条闻香师躲藏的线报 |
[16:31] | Sorry to waste your time. | 抱歉浪费了你的时间 |
[16:34] | Where are we… Where are we going? What’s happening? | 我们…我们要去哪 怎么回事 |
[16:35] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[16:37] | But that guy’s lying. And if I’m right, | 但是那人没说实话 如果我没猜错的话 |
[16:39] | he will beeline straight to the Nose to warn him. | 他会直接去找闻香师并警告他 |
[16:42] | Ah, it feels so good to be right. | 正确的感觉真好 |
[16:44] | I know. That’s how I feel all the time. | 我懂 我一直都是这种感觉 |
[16:50] | You make a sound and you’re under arrest | 发出声响 我们就因同谋杀人 |
[16:51] | for accessory to murder. | 逮捕你 |
[16:53] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[17:01] | Please don’t kill me. Don’t kill me. | 别杀我 别杀我 |
[17:03] | I’ll never cross Dunham again, I swear. | 我不会再去惹邓纳姆了 我发誓 |
[17:18] | So what should I call you? George? | 我该叫你什么呢 乔治吗 |
[17:20] | I always hated that name. | 我一直很讨厌这名字 |
[17:22] | I only changed mine because | 我之所以改名 只是因为 |
[17:23] | Michael Dunham thought it gave me some credibility. | 迈克尔·邓纳姆认为这能让我更可信些 |
[17:26] | Call me Harry. | 叫我哈利吧 |
[17:27] | Harry, where were you at Thursday morning at 6:00 a.m.? | 哈利 周四早上6点你在哪 |
[17:30] | Here. I was buying coffee, uh… | 在这里 当时我在买咖啡 |
[17:32] | for Bosco and some of the others from the sideshow. | 是帮博斯科和其他杂耍人员买的 |
[17:35] | My old peeps. I think I have a receipt. | 我的老跟班 我应该有收据 |
[17:41] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我事情经过 |
[17:42] | I can’t, they’ll kill me. | 我不能说 他们会杀了我的 |
[17:45] | I won the giant stuffed gorilla | 六岁的时候 我在射击场里 |
[17:48] | from the shooting gallery when I was six. | 赢得了巨大的毛绒猩猩 |
[17:50] | Trust me, I will keep you safe. | 相信我 我会保证你的安全 |
[17:54] | A few weeks back, I was approached | 几周前 贝尔·雷韦 |
[17:56] | by Belle Reve’s biggest competitor. | 最大的竞争对手来找我 |
[17:58] | – They wanted you to defect. – I didn’t wanna leave. | -他们想你叛离 -我不想走 |
[18:01] | But, the offer they made was… | 但是他们提出的条件真的是 |
[18:04] | life changing. | 能改变人生 |
[18:06] | It’s hard to turn down that kind of money. | 是很难拒绝那么大一笔钱 |
[18:07] | I was gonna tell Michael myself. | 我本打算亲口告诉迈克尔 |
[18:09] | I was pretty sure I could make him understand, | 我非常肯定我能让他理解我 |
[18:11] | but Brenda found out first. | 但事情却先被布伦达发现了 |
[18:13] | Phillips? The company lawyer? | 菲利普斯 公司律师吗 |
[18:15] | A few days later, she shows up at my apartment. | 几天后 她来我的公寓找我 |
[18:17] | She said that Belle Reve would never let me | 她说贝尔·雷韦绝对不会让我 |
[18:19] | take my talents to another competitor. | 带着我的才华去投奔另一个竞争对手的 |
[18:21] | And if I did, there would be dire consequences. | 如果我这么做 后果会非常可怕 |
[18:25] | – Well, that sounds like a threat. – Exactly. | -听来像是在威胁你 -没错 |
[18:27] | So, I said, “Screw you. | 所以我说 去死吧 |
[18:28] | If the company didn’t like it, | 如果公司不满意 |
[18:29] | they should take their best shot.” And she did. | 他们应该把握良机 结果她真这么做 |
[18:31] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[18:32] | That night, I’m walking home from the deli, | 那晚 我从熟食店走回家 |
[18:36] | and I get jumped. | 被人袭击了 |
[18:37] | I never saw his face, but before I know it, | 我没看到他的脸 但在我回过神之前 |
[18:39] | he was beating my face. | 他在暴打我的脸 |
[18:40] | – Breaking your nose? – Six fractures. | -打断了你的鼻子 -六处骨折 |
[18:42] | A deviated septum. I can’t smell anything. | 隔膜移位 我什么也闻不到了 |
[18:45] | I can never work again. | 我再也无法工作 |
[18:46] | And insurance can never make up for a lifetime of loss of pay. | 保险金根本无法弥补一生的损失 |
[18:50] | You insured your nose? | 你给自己的鼻子投保了吗 |
[18:52] | Of course, it was my livelihood. | 当然 鼻子是我的谋生之道 |
[18:54] | The $250,000. | 那25万美元 |
[18:56] | I can’t sleep. | 我无法入眠 |
[18:58] | I’m afraid to go back to my house. | 我害怕回家 |
[19:00] | So, instead you hide out and tip off | 所以与其躲躲藏藏 |
[19:03] | the animal rights group with a bogus story | 你向动物权益会谎报了 |
[19:05] | – about Belle Reve? – That was wrong. | -贝尔·雷韦的事 -这么做的确不对 |
[19:07] | But I was angry, and in pain. | 但我当时很生气 也很痛苦 |
[19:10] | Stoned out of my mind on vicodin. | 用止痛药麻醉了自己的大脑 |
[19:12] | Belle Reve ruined my life. | 贝尔·雷韦毁了我一生 |
[19:14] | Brenda Phillips is the devil. | 布伦达·菲利普斯就是恶魔 |
[19:18] | – What do you got? – The Nose is telling the truth. | -查到了什么吗 -闻香师说的是实话 |
[19:21] | About his alibi? | 关于他的不在场证据吗 |
[19:22] | Yeah and about Brenda being El Diablo. | 是的 还有布伦达的恶魔之事 |
[19:24] | She put three separate boutique perfumeries out of business | 她用无足轻重的版权诉讼 |
[19:26] | by burying them with frivolous copyright suits. | 就让三家不同的香水店破产 |
[19:28] | Get on her bad side and she sues. | 别招惹她 她会控告你 |
[19:30] | Since 2006, no less than five Belle Reve employees | 2006年起 超过五个贝尔·雷韦的员工 |
[19:34] | have reported being assaulted by an unknown attacker. | 上报过被不明攻击者袭击 |
[19:37] | And this was all after being threatened by Brenda Phillips. | 且都发生在他们被布伦达·菲利普斯威胁过后 |
[19:40] | Let me guess. No evidence connecting her to the attack? | 让我猜猜 没证据表明袭击案与她有关 |
[19:42] | Correct, so what is the link to Dunham’s murder? | 没错 和邓纳姆谋杀案能有什么联系呢 |
[19:46] | Multiple assaults do demonstrate a violent tendency. | 多次人身攻击确能说明有暴力倾向 |
[19:49] | Meh. | 不够 |
[19:49] | How about this delicious little tidbit? | 看看这劲爆的小栏报导 |
[19:51] | Per wallstreetjounal.com, | 根据华尔街日报官网报导 |
[19:53] | This morning, the board voted Brenda interim CEO. | 今天上午董事会选布伦达为临时首席执行官 |
[19:56] | That’s not so “Meh.” | 那就足够了 |
[19:57] | It gives us a viable motive. | 这给了我们可行的动机 |
[19:59] | Plus, a history of violence. | 再加上有暴力前科 |
[20:00] | Brenda Phillips, come on down. | 布伦达·菲利普斯 接招吧 |
[20:03] | Laura and I’ll bring her in. | 劳拉和我会把她带过去 |
[20:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:07] | Love the exuberance, Carnegie. | 喜欢你打鸡血的样子 卡内基 |
[20:09] | Thank you so much. Exuberance is my middle name. | 非常感谢 我名字里可写着鸡血十足呢 |
[20:11] | Actually, it’s Spencer. | 事实上 史宾塞才是 |
[20:12] | But you are forgetting one thing. | 可你忘了一件事 |
[20:14] | Getting a lawyer to confess is like getting blood out of a stone. | 让律师认罪就好比从石头里榨出油一样困难 |
[20:17] | Please, you haven’t seen | 拜托 你是没见过 |
[20:18] | what Laura does to her granite countertops. | 劳拉是怎么对待她家的花岗岩台面板的 |
[20:21] | It’s game over. | 彻底歇菜了 |
[20:25] | I’m not saying a word. | 我一个字儿都不会说 |
[20:27] | I’m a lawyer, you’re a cop. | 我是律师 你是警察 |
[20:29] | This is an interrogation. | 这是审讯 |
[20:30] | Ergo, no talking. | 因此 不说话 |
[20:33] | The Nose talked. | 那个闻香师开口了 |
[20:35] | Quite a bit. | 说了很多 |
[20:37] | Said you made threats | 说你威胁他 |
[20:39] | and hired a thug to take his nose out of commission. | 还雇了个恶棍毁了他的鼻子 |
[20:42] | I merely mentioned breach of contract. | 我只是提到了违约 |
[20:45] | What happened to his nose is just | 他的鼻子出事了 |
[20:47] | either bad luck or happy accident. | 是运气不好 或是意外之福 |
[20:50] | Depending on your point of view. | 得看你怎么想了 |
[20:51] | Okay, don’t talk. | 好 什么都不说是吧 |
[20:53] | Maybe Vernon Caldasso will. | 弗农·卡尔达索可会交待 |
[20:56] | Small time crook with a history of assault. | 一个小打小闹的骗子 有人身攻击的前科 |
[21:00] | And? | 然后呢 |
[21:00] | And your law firm posted bail for him | 你的律师事务所曾保释了他六次 |
[21:03] | six times, because lowlifes like Caldasso | 因为像卡尔达索这种奸诈小人 |
[21:06] | can’t do your dirty work for you from behind bars. | 要是关在牢房里可无法帮你干肮脏的勾当 |
[21:09] | – Conjecture. – Is that your final answer? | -猜想 -这就是你的最终答案吗 |
[21:10] | ‘Cause I’m about to go and cut Caldasso | 因为我要去和卡尔达索 |
[21:12] | a very sweet deal, where he tells me | 做笔非常划算的交易 |
[21:14] | everything. | 他可什么都会说 |
[21:17] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[21:18] | Well, I’ve already got you on assault. | 我已抓到你袭击他人的证据了 |
[21:20] | I wanna close the Dunham homicide. | 我要破了邓纳姆被杀案 |
[21:21] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[21:22] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:23] | It’s Friday, you will be arraigned on Monday. | 今天周五 周一时提审你 |
[21:26] | Which means, three nights in the tombs. | 也就是说 要在牢里待三个晚上 |
[21:28] | Sixteen not-so-nice women, | 16个不那么友好的女狱友 |
[21:30] | one very not-so-nice bathroom, | 一个非常不干净的厕所 |
[21:33] | and you. | 还有你 |
[21:34] | So, I tell you what you wanna know and I stay here, | 那我要是说出你想知道的 就可以留在这里 |
[21:37] | not central booking. | 不去中央拘留所了 |
[21:38] | I’ll even throw in a pillow. | 外加个枕头 |
[21:41] | Where were you when Michael Dunham was killed? | 迈克尔·邓纳姆遇害时你在哪儿 |
[21:44] | With my assistant. | 和我助理在一起 |
[21:45] | Rolling calls. | 开电话会议 |
[21:46] | And he’ll verify that? | 他能证明吗 |
[21:47] | He better. I was rolling them from his bed. | 他最好能 我是在他床上打的电话 |
[21:51] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[21:52] | I didn’t kill Michael. | 我没有杀迈克尔 |
[21:54] | I’ve got no motive. | 我没有作案动机 |
[21:54] | Your motive was a power grab. | 你的动机就是争夺权力 |
[21:56] | You told Dunham to disinherit Jon, | 你告诉邓纳姆剥夺乔恩的继承权 |
[21:59] | so that you could take over Belle Reve. | 那样你就可以掌控贝尔·雷韦 |
[22:01] | I wasn’t taking over Belle Reve. | 我没想掌控贝尔·雷韦 |
[22:03] | I was taking care of Belle Reve. | 我是在为贝尔·雷韦着想 |
[22:06] | I had to warn Michael that his little boy wasn’t ready to lead. | 我提醒迈克尔 他儿子还没准备好领导公司 |
[22:09] | Jonny would’ve driven that company into the ground in six months. | 乔尼能让公司在半年内就陷入泥潭 |
[22:12] | – How could you be so sure? – Oh, please! | -你怎么如此确信 -得了吧 |
[22:15] | I know that kid way better than his father ever did. | 我比那孩子的父亲都了解他 |
[22:17] | I’m the one who cleaned up little drunken Jonny’s messes. | 是我帮乔尼那小醉鬼摆平了麻烦 |
[22:21] | Well, he’s been sober for eight years. | 他不喝酒已经有八年了 |
[22:23] | But he’s still a screw-up. | 可他依旧过得一团糟 |
[22:25] | Show exhibit A. | 证据呢 |
[22:26] | How about his taste for gold-digging sluts? | 比如他喜欢找些拜金女 |
[22:30] | I knew Ela was no good, | 我知道艾拉不是好人 |
[22:31] | so I told her Jonny was broke, | 就告诉她乔尼破产了 |
[22:33] | and was inheriting squat. | 他什么也继承不了 |
[22:36] | But Ela’s still around. | 但艾拉并未离开 |
[22:37] | She stayed with a broke-ass man. | 仍然和一个穷光蛋在一起 |
[22:39] | And slept around for money. | 为了钱和谁上床都可以 |
[22:42] | Who exactly did Ela sleep with? | 艾拉到底和谁睡了 |
[22:45] | Can’t. Privileged. | 无可奉告 保密权 |
[22:53] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来 |
[23:06] | I thought I’d never see the great Laura Diamond strike out. | 我以为永远见不到伟大的劳拉·戴蒙德落败呢 |
[23:09] | What are you talking about? | 你瞎说什么呢 |
[23:10] | She just told me everything. Or did you miss it? | 她什么都给我说了 你没听到吗 |
[23:12] | Of course not. | 当然听到了 |
[23:15] | Okay, maybe. | 好吧 可能没听到 |
[23:16] | Phillips only has one client. | 菲利普斯只有一个委托人 |
[23:19] | Invoking the attorney-client privilege tells us everything. | 查看律师-委托人保密特权就都明白了 |
[23:24] | Daddy Dunham was screwing his son’s fiancee. | 邓纳姆老爹睡了他儿子的未婚妻 |
[23:38] | Nice. Really nice. | 很好 真棒 |
[23:40] | Max ran Ela Dennis’s credit card | 麦克斯查看了艾拉·丹尼斯的信用卡 |
[23:42] | for when she was supposed to be in Turks and Caicos. | 那时她本该在特克斯和凯科斯群岛 |
[23:45] | Let me guess. Charges from Saint Lucia. | 让我猜猜 在圣卢西亚岛有消费记录 |
[23:47] | At the exact time Dunham | 邓纳姆当时正好 |
[23:49] | was there checking his frangipani harvest. | 在那儿查看赤素馨花的收成 |
[23:52] | Ela made a booty call. | 艾拉约了个炮 |
[23:55] | Bam! | 炸裂 |
[23:56] | More like wham bam, thank you, ma’am. | 更像是草草了事 |
[23:59] | All right, that was pretty good. | 好吧 你这段子不错 |
[24:00] | Hold that. | 等等 |
[24:01] | Excuse me, this is a closed shoot. | 不好意思 此次拍摄不对外开放 |
[24:04] | NYPD. | 纽约警局 |
[24:05] | Open sesame. | 芝麻开门 |
[24:11] | I don’t know how I can help you. | 我不知道可以帮到什么 |
[24:13] | I didn’t know Jon’s dad too well. | 我对乔恩的父亲不太了解 |
[24:15] | Well enough to sleep with him. | 都了解到床上去了 |
[24:17] | No, you’re wrong. | 不 你弄错了 |
[24:18] | If I find out you’re lying, Ela, | 我要是发现你撒谎 艾拉 |
[24:20] | That’s obstruction. | 那可是妨碍司法 |
[24:21] | And trust me, she will find out. | 相信我 她会发现的 |
[24:24] | It only happened once. | 只有一次 |
[24:26] | I swear to you, I wasn’t trying to seduce Mr. Dunham. | 我发誓 我没想勾引邓纳姆先生 |
[24:29] | Then why did you chase him to Saint Lucia? | 那你为何跟着他去了圣卢西亚岛 |
[24:31] | To help Jonny. | 去帮乔尼 |
[24:33] | He busts his ass for Belle Reve. | 他为了贝尔·雷韦拼命工作 |
[24:35] | But Jon’s dad paid him next to nothing. | 可乔恩的爸爸几乎什么都没留给他 |
[24:37] | Treated him like a screw-up. | 还是把他当成败家子 |
[24:38] | So you screwed his dad, hoping he’d raise his son’s allowance? | 你就和他老爹上床 希望他提高儿子的待遇 |
[24:41] | I thought if I explained how hard Jonny was trying, | 我以为要是跟他说乔尼有多努力 |
[24:45] | I could convince him to increase his salary. | 我能说服他给乔尼加薪的 |
[24:47] | – And did he go for it? – No. | -他同意了吗 -没有 |
[24:49] | His dad said giving Jon | 他说给乔恩加薪 |
[24:50] | more money would be like handing him an 8-ball. | 就等于是对他做出了承诺 |
[24:53] | Then he said he’d give me a raise if… | 然后他又说要是加薪也可以… |
[24:55] | He made you an indecent proposal? | 他向你提出桃色交易 |
[24:57] | – Did you tell Jon? – I was going to. | -你告诉乔恩了吗 -我打算的 |
[24:59] | I caught the first plane home, | 我赶第一班飞机回家 |
[25:01] | but the flight was delayed, the airline lost my luggage. | 但航班延误 航空公司弄丢了我的行李 |
[25:04] | I just kept thinking about how much the truth would hurt him. | 我一直在想他知道真相会有多难过 |
[25:08] | I get that. | 这我懂 |
[25:09] | Ela, where were you Thursday at 6:00 a.m.? | 艾拉 你星期四早上6点在哪里 |
[25:11] | I took an early run with friends. | 我和朋友们在晨跑 |
[25:13] | We will need their names. | 告诉我们他们的名字 |
[25:15] | They’re all models. We ran the reservoir in Central Park. | 他们都是模特 我们绕着中央公园的水库跑 |
[25:17] | People took photos. There’ll be plenty of proof. | 很多人在拍照 肯定有很多证据 |
[25:20] | Do you have to tell Jonny? | 你们必须告诉乔尼吗 |
[25:21] | We don’t, but woman to woman, | 我们不会 但是从女人的角度来说 |
[25:24] | I wouldn’t want to go into a marriage holding on to that secret. | 要是我 我不想瞒着那种秘密结婚 |
[25:27] | Jonny? | 乔尼 |
[25:33] | What, uh, secret? | 什么…秘密啊 |
[25:35] | We’ll leave you two alone. | 你们两个单独聊吧 |
[25:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:37] | What were you telling them that you can’t tell me? | 你跟他们说了什么我不能知道的事情 |
[25:39] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛呢 |
[25:40] | I feel bad for that guy. First, he loses his Dad, | 我真同情那家伙 先是丧父 |
[25:43] | Then his dream of running the company, and now his fiancee. | 继承公司的梦想破碎 现在未婚妻也要泡汤 |
[25:46] | Jon hasn’t lost Ela. He may decide to forgive her. | 乔恩还没失去艾拉 也许他会原谅她 |
[25:49] | Unlikely. Some mistakes you don’t come back from. | 不太可能 有些错误无法原谅 |
[25:52] | But it is possible? | 但有可能吧 |
[26:01] | Find anything on the lawyer’s henchman? | 在这个律师的打手身上发现什么没 |
[26:04] | Caldaso got picked up in a bar fight the night before the murder. | 谋杀案前一晚他被卷入一场酒吧斗殴 |
[26:06] | Yeah, slept off his bender in a cell in a two-three. | 在牢里睡了个昏天黑地 |
[26:09] | Airtight alibi. | 无懈可击的不在场证明 |
[26:09] | Which means Brenda couldn’t have used him to kill Dunham. | 所以布伦达不可能利用他来杀邓纳姆 |
[26:12] | Yeah, could’ve hired somebody else though. | 对 不过她可能雇了别人 |
[26:13] | Well, dig into her phone records and financials. | 调查她的通话记录和财务记录 |
[26:15] | See if she made contact with anyone suspicious. | 看她有没有联系什么可疑的人 |
[26:19] | Hmm, I don’t know. | 我不这么认为 |
[26:20] | Using somebody new for a job like this is sloppy. | 雇个新人来干这种事太草率了 |
[26:23] | Brenda Phillips is not sloppy. | 布伦达·菲利普斯不是草率的人 |
[26:25] | Well, we got any other suspects left? | 还有什么其他的嫌疑人 |
[26:27] | Ela’s still not in the clear. | 艾拉还有嫌疑 |
[26:28] | No, if Ela’s a suspect, then so is Jon. | 不 如果艾拉是嫌疑人 那乔恩也是 |
[26:30] | He finds out his Dad’s | 他发现父亲 |
[26:31] | banging his fiancee. Motive. | 玷污了自己的未婚妻 这就是动机 |
[26:32] | I thought he walked in on her telling you? | 我以为她告诉你们时 他才进来听到的 |
[26:35] | Laura said he looked blindsided. | 劳拉说他看起来都懵了 |
[26:36] | Could have been an act. He knew all along. | 可能是装出来的 他也许一直都知道 |
[26:38] | Then Laura needs to have a chat with him and confirm he didn’t know. | 那劳拉要和他聊一下 确认他从不知情 |
[26:41] | I will verify Ela’s alibi. | 我会核实艾拉的不在场证明 |
[26:43] | Do it. And then I want to see you and your partner in my office, | 去吧 然后和你的搭档来办公室见我 |
[26:46] | because if you two can’t decide | 因为如果你们俩不能定下 |
[26:47] | on a prime suspect, then I will decide for you. | 谁是头号嫌疑人 那就由我来定 |
[26:50] | So, uh, | 所以 |
[26:52] | you and Laura not eating lunch together anymore? | 你和劳拉不再一起吃午饭了 |
[26:53] | Ah, she’s grabbing a burrito from a roach coach. | 她从快餐车里买了一个墨西哥卷饼 |
[26:56] | I don’t know, she’s acting distant. | 我也不懂 她显得很疏离 |
[26:58] | Distant? Sounds personal. | 疏离 听起来只针对你 |
[27:01] | Oh, you’re right. I screwed up. Again. | 你说得对 我又一次搞砸了 |
[27:04] | But I apologized and she said she’s letting it go. | 但我道歉了 但她说她释怀了 |
[27:09] | Laura said she’s letting something go? | 劳拉说她释怀了 |
[27:11] | Great, maybe she means it? | 很好啊 也许真是这样呢 |
[27:12] | No. If she says she’s letting it go, she’s not letting it go. | 不 如果她说释怀了 那就是还没有 |
[27:15] | You gotta talk to her. | 你得跟她谈谈 |
[27:16] | Ask her what you can do to make it right. | 问她你要怎么做才能挽回 |
[27:18] | You think? | 你真这么觉得 |
[27:19] | I would just leave it alone, you know, | 换我就会顺其自然 |
[27:21] | these things mostly work themselves out. | 这种事情通常都是顺其自然的 |
[27:22] | What? You’re the main one | 什么 你才是那个 |
[27:23] | who’s always talking about communication is key. | 总说沟通是关键的人吧 |
[27:26] | Go talk to her, bro. | 去跟她谈谈 哥们儿 |
[27:33] | How could you be so dense? | 你怎么能这么蠢 |
[27:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:37] | What do you know that I don’t? | 有什么你知道的是我不知道的 |
[27:40] | Spill it, chica. | 说吧 宝贝 |
[27:44] | People in the lab told me you were up here. | 实验室的人告诉我你一直在这里 |
[27:47] | How you doing? | 你怎么样了 |
[27:49] | I used to beg my father to | 我小时候总是求我爸爸 |
[27:50] | let me sit in this chair when I was little. | 让我坐在这张椅子上 |
[27:53] | He wouldn’t let me. | 他不肯 |
[27:54] | Said it wasn’t a chair for children. | 他说这不是给小孩子坐的 |
[27:57] | Sounds like a complicated man. | 听起来他是个很难懂的人 |
[27:58] | That’s one word for it. | 可以这么概括 |
[27:59] | He also said the only thing that matters is respect. | 他还说只有尊重最重要 |
[28:02] | And then he goes and seduces my fiancee. | 然后他诱奸了我的未婚妻 |
[28:07] | Give it time. | 你需要时间平复 |
[28:09] | You’re not the first person to be cheated on. | 你不是世上第一个遭遇背叛的人 |
[28:12] | You mom sleep with your fiance? | 你妈睡了你未婚夫 |
[28:14] | No. That is your private hell. | 不 那是你的痛处 |
[28:18] | Some things can’t be mended. | 有些伤痛无法愈合 |
[28:20] | Some can. It’s up to you. | 有些可以 这取决于你 |
[28:23] | Why bother? Everything I ever did, I did for him. | 何苦呢 我做的所有事都是为了他 |
[28:25] | Get sober. Get my B.A. Work here. | 戒酒 拿到学位 在此工作 |
[28:29] | Propose to Ela. | 向艾拉求婚 |
[28:32] | Just so he could see that I’d changed. | 这样他才能看见我的改变 |
[28:34] | To see that I wasn’t who I used to be. | 看见我不再是从前的我 |
[28:37] | The whole time he was just laughing behind my back. | 一直以来他只是在背后嘲笑我 |
[28:40] | Screw him. Screw this company! | 去他的爹 去他妈的公司 |
[28:46] | Screw her. I don’t care! | 去他妈的艾拉 我不在乎 |
[28:59] | Looks like that broken thing can’t be mended. | 看来 破碎的东西无法修补 |
[29:06] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[29:09] | Jon, did you have any idea | 乔恩 你感觉到过 |
[29:11] | what was going on between the two of them? | 他们两个人之间有任何蛛丝马迹吗 |
[29:13] | No, I thought that Ela went to Turks and Caicos. | 没 我以为艾拉去了特克斯和凯科斯群岛 |
[29:16] | Came back with a… | 她回来以后 |
[29:18] | with a tan and some duty-free rum. | 晒黑了 带了几瓶免税的朗姆酒 |
[29:21] | Totally normal. | 完全正常 |
[29:24] | – What? – Honestly, I’m struggling. | -怎么了 -说实话 我很挣扎 |
[29:26] | Usually we know who the perpetrator is within the first 48 hours. | 通常我们在案发48小时之内就能确定罪犯 |
[29:29] | But this time, not so much. | 但这次 没那么快了 |
[29:32] | You still think it’s me. | 你还是认为我是凶手 |
[29:34] | I think you’re innocent. Truly. | 我认为你是无罪的 真的 |
[29:36] | I just wish I could prove it. | 我只是希望我能证明这一点 |
[29:46] | And you were together non-stop until 7:30? | 你们在7点30分之前都在一起 |
[29:50] | That’s helpful. Charmaine, thank you for your time. | 很有用的证词 夏尔曼 谢谢配合 |
[29:54] | Three alibi witnesses. | 三个不在场证人 |
[29:56] | I say you can stop calling models. | 我说你可以不用再打给模特了 |
[30:00] | Who are you, Laura? | 你是谁 劳拉吗 |
[30:02] | Speakin’ of… | 说到… |
[30:03] | Have you talked to her yet? | 你跟她谈过了吗 |
[30:04] | – Haven’t had a chance. Why? – Well, I was just thinking. | -还没机会 怎么了 -我刚在想 |
[30:07] | Maybe it’s better not to push it. | 也许还是不要操之过急的好 |
[30:10] | What happened to your “Communication is key” speech? | 你那”沟通是关键”的演讲怎么样了 |
[30:12] | That’s a Meredith thing. Me? | 那是梅雷迪思的事 不是我 |
[30:15] | I’m all about avoidance. | 我会尽量回避 |
[30:17] | Soto, you’re a lot of things, | 索托 你有很多面 |
[30:18] | but a good liar isn’t one of them. What do you know? | 但绝不是一个撒谎高手 你知道些什么 |
[30:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:25] | Not that it’s any of my business, but Meredith says Laura | 虽然不关我事 但是梅雷迪思说 |
[30:29] | told the boys that she’s with… | 劳拉告诉孩子们 她和… |
[30:31] | with, you know… | 和 你知道的… |
[30:33] | – She’s with Tony. – My boys? | -和托尼在一起了 -我的孩子们 |
[30:35] | Look, sorry, man. | 抱歉 兄弟 |
[30:37] | I know you’ve been holding out hope. | 我知道你一直抱有希望 |
[30:40] | No, it’s… It’s good. | 不 没事的 |
[30:43] | I know the writing’s been on the wall, and she’s moving on. | 我知道事已至此 她已经翻篇了 |
[30:48] | So will I. | 我也会的 |
[31:00] | Ela’s financials indicate the illicit quid pro is quite quo. | 艾拉的财务状况表明她进行了非法交易 |
[31:03] | After the hookup, | 自从他们俩搞在一起后 |
[31:04] | Dunham raised her salary 20%. | 邓纳姆将她的薪水提高了百分之二十 |
[31:06] | Discretionary bump, not in her contract. | 是他自行决定提升的 她合同里没写 |
[31:08] | Discretionary? That means | 自行决定的 那就是说 |
[31:09] | the pay-off ended with Dunham’s murder. | 邓纳姆被谋杀后 涨薪也就停止了 |
[31:12] | There’s no way Ela killed her cash cow. | 艾拉不可能杀了她的摇钱树 |
[31:14] | Unless she couldn’t control her emotions. Crime of passion? | 除非她控制不住自己 冲动犯罪 |
[31:16] | But didn’t some other model alibi her out? | 其他模特难道没有为她作不在场证明吗 |
[31:19] | Three models. | 有三个模特 |
[31:20] | Maybe there’s a cover girl code of loyalty. | 也许封面女郎之间也有个忠诚守则吧 |
[31:22] | Let it go, Laura. It wasn’t her. | 放弃吧 劳拉 不是她干的 |
[31:24] | Ela was very forthright | 艾拉对于她去圣卢西亚岛的旅途 |
[31:25] | about the details of her trip to Saint Lucia. | 描述得毫无破绽 |
[31:27] | She was only there for one day | 她在那里只待了一天 |
[31:28] | and then a nightmare trip home. | 然后经历了噩梦般的返程 |
[31:29] | Flight delays, lost luggage… | 航班延误 行李丢失 |
[31:31] | – Karma’s a bitch. – We need to take another run at Jon. | -活该 -我们得再审问一次乔恩 |
[31:33] | I already interviewed him. Twice. | 我已经审问过他了 两次 |
[31:35] | Most likely pitching softballs. | 更像是对他放水吧 |
[31:37] | The hell I did! | 我认真审问了 |
[31:38] | – Should I go? – I’m just not getting a guilty vibe off him. | -我该走吗 -我只是感觉不到他有罪 |
[31:42] | And once again, the vibe speech. | 又来了 又凭感觉 |
[31:44] | Oh, I have to take this. Thank god you called. | 我得接个电话 谢天谢地你打来了 |
[31:46] | I’m with Broderick. Can we leave vibe out of the equation? | 我同意布罗德里克 咱们能不能别凭感觉 |
[31:49] | Fine, how about this? | 好吧 这样如何 |
[31:51] | Zero motive and a solid alibi. | 零动机 充分的不在场证明 |
[31:52] | He’s an ex-addict. | 他曾经是个瘾君子 |
[31:54] | A sap who finally realized that his dad | 一个傻瓜 直到最后才意识到他父亲 |
[31:57] | was betraying him in every conceivable way. | 以各种可能的方式背叛了他 |
[31:59] | Wait. | 等等 |
[32:02] | You may be right. | 你也许是对的 |
[32:04] | Now, I did not expect that. | 我可没想到你会这么说 |
[32:06] | This is the airline delivery receipt for Ela’s lost luggage. | 这是艾拉丢失行李的托运单 |
[32:10] | Mmm, that hardly sounds relevant. | 听起来没什么关系 |
[32:12] | It was signed for by Jon. | 是乔恩签收的 |
[32:17] | The receipt says she flew from Saint Lucia, | 托运单显示她是从圣卢西亚岛来的 |
[32:19] | not Turks and Caicos. | 不是特克斯和凯科斯群岛 |
[32:20] | And Jon knew that his dad was in Saint Lucia. | 乔恩知道他的父亲在圣卢西亚岛 |
[32:23] | Last month he spent a week | 上个月他去圣卢西亚岛 |
[32:24] | on our frangipani fields in Saint Lucia. | 在我们的赤素馨花田待了一周 |
[32:27] | He must have put two and two together. | 他肯定就明白前因后果了 |
[32:28] | Then he did know that his dad slept with his fiancee. | 他知道他父亲和他未婚妻上床了 |
[32:33] | Which means that son of a bitch lied to me. And I believed him. | 说明这个混蛋对我撒谎 我还相信了他 |
[32:36] | And suddenly we have one hell of a motive for murder. | 所以我们找到一个作案动机了 |
[32:39] | – As I said. – If he killed his dad, | -我就说吧 -如果他杀了他父亲 |
[32:41] | how did he get out of the lab with no one seeing him? | 他如何从实验室里出来而不被人看到呢 |
[32:44] | And where’s the murder weapon? | 还有凶器在哪里 |
[32:45] | Right. Secure a warrant and get back over to that lab. | 申请搜查令 我们回实验室看看 |
[32:48] | We are not letting this bastard get away with murder. | 我们不会让这个混蛋脱身的 |
[33:04] | Ellen? | 艾伦 |
[33:07] | Millennials. Think the workplace is their living room. | 这些新新人类 把办公场所当成自己家了 |
[33:13] | Oh, my gosh! | 我的天啊 |
[33:15] | You surprised me. | 你吓我一跳 |
[33:17] | Sorry. Have you seen Jon Dunham? | 不好意思 你看见乔恩·邓纳姆了吗 |
[33:19] | Yeah, he went out for a few hours | 他几小时前出去了 |
[33:20] | to deal with funeral arrangements. | 去筹备葬礼了 |
[33:21] | Can I help you with something? | 有什么可以帮到你们 |
[33:22] | We need to have a look around. | 我们要四处看一下 |
[33:25] | Okay. Yeah, I guess. | 好的 我想可以 |
[33:27] | You take that side. | 你看那边 |
[33:40] | Lavender? | 薰衣草 |
[33:42] | Jon was working with it the last time | 乔恩上次研究它的时候 |
[33:43] | we were in the lab and I didn’t react at all. | 我们在实验室里 但我那时毫无反应 |
[33:49] | The air isn’t circulating. | 这里空气不流通 |
[33:51] | Seems strange after Jon made | 这似乎有点奇怪 鉴于乔恩 |
[33:53] | such a big deal about avoiding cross-contamination. | 大费周章避免交叉污染 |
[33:56] | Everything in here is just so. | 这里一切都正常 |
[33:58] | Except the vent. It’s crooked. | 除了通风孔变形了 |
[34:03] | Let’s see what isn’t going with the flow. | 让我们看看通风管怎么了 |
[34:18] | – What’s that? – Oh, my god. | -这是什么 -我的天啊 |
[34:20] | A blood-spattered lab coat. | 一件溅了血的实验室工作服 |
[34:24] | Evidence, anyone? | 大家看 证据 |
[34:29] | The blood on the lab coat | 实验服上的血液 |
[34:31] | is indeed a DNA match to Michael Dunham. | 和迈克尔·邓纳姆的DNA匹配 |
[34:33] | – And the pattern? – It’s consistent with spray back from | -血液的痕迹呢 -和近距离多次射击之后 |
[34:36] | multiple shots at close range. | 溅上的血液符合 |
[34:38] | So the killer was wearing the coat. | 所以凶手当时是穿这件衣服 |
[34:40] | Anything to prove who the killer is? | 有证据能证明凶手是谁吗 |
[34:41] | Well, nothing on the garment itself. | 衣服本身没有证据 |
[34:43] | But I found these in the pocket. | 但我在口袋里找到了这些 |
[34:45] | Latex gloves replete with gunshot residue and touch DNA, | 橡胶手套 上面有枪击残留物和触碰DNA |
[34:50] | and a perfect match | 和1998年被捕的 |
[34:52] | to a sample on file from an arrest in 1998, | 一个犯人的样本完全符合 |
[34:55] | For one Jon Dunham. | 乔恩·邓纳姆 |
[34:59] | So, blood, GSR and DNA. | 血液 射击残留物 DNA |
[35:02] | Not one, but three smoking guns. | 已经有三点证据了 |
[35:04] | You gotta love the trifecta. | 一箭三雕啊 |
[35:06] | It’s time to bring in Jon Dunham. | 该带乔恩·邓纳姆过来了 |
[35:14] | Thanks, Max. I’ll call you back. | 谢谢 麦克斯 我等会打给你 |
[35:16] | No activity on Jon’s credit cards. | 乔恩的信用卡没有记录 |
[35:18] | Odds are he’s still local. | 很可能他还在本地 |
[35:20] | – Or, he doesn’t know we’re onto him. – Oh, please. | -或者他不知道我们盯上他了 -拜托 |
[35:22] | A dozen lab rats just saw us find the evidence. | 实验室里好多人看见我们找到证据了 |
[35:24] | One of ’em tipped him off. | 他们中肯定有人通知他了 |
[35:26] | So, you’re thinking co-conspirator? | 所以你认为他有共犯 |
[35:28] | More like, someone who | 更可能是有人觉得 |
[35:30] | thinks he’s innocent and trying to help him. | 他是无辜的 所以想要帮他 |
[35:34] | What about his alibi? | 他的不在场证明呢 |
[35:35] | Well, lab girl Ellen is not the most attentive witness. | 实验室的女孩艾伦可不是一个专心的目击者 |
[35:40] | With those noise canceling headphones, | 伴随着耳机的噪音 |
[35:42] | Jon could have snuck in and out while Ellen was tuned out. | 趁着艾伦沉浸其中时 乔恩可以溜进溜出 |
[35:46] | Then where the hell is this guy? | 那么这个人到底藏哪儿去了 |
[35:48] | We’ll find him. | 我们会找到他的 |
[35:49] | Billy and Meredith are at his apartment, | 比利和梅雷迪思在他的公寓 |
[35:51] | patrol’s got the APB, | 巡警发了全境通告 |
[35:52] | TSA’s watching the airports. | 运输安全管理局在监控机场 |
[35:54] | All there is for us to do is wait. | 我们要做的就是等待 |
[35:59] | And talk. | 顺便聊聊 |
[36:04] | All right. About? | 好吧 聊什么 |
[36:06] | I’m not clueless, Laura. | 我并非毫不知情 劳拉 |
[36:09] | You have something you want to say to me? | 你有什么要对我说的吗 |
[36:13] | Tony and I are going to try and make it work. | 我和托尼要认真对待这段感情了 |
[36:16] | Which means you and I are not. | 也就是说我们没机会了 |
[36:22] | Really? Nothing? | 真的吗 不想说点什么吗 |
[36:25] | Not exactly news. | 我早就知道了 |
[36:26] | Though apparently I am the last to know. | 虽然看来我是最后一个知道的 |
[36:29] | – What do you mean? – You told half the precinct. | -这话什么意思 -半个警局的人都知道了 |
[36:32] | – I only told… – And our kids. | -我只告诉了 -还有我们的孩子 |
[36:36] | I didn’t say anything to them | 我已经瞒了他们 |
[36:38] | for a year, Jake. | 有一年了 杰克 |
[36:40] | Because I wanted to wait until I was certain that we weren’t… | 因为我想要等我确定我们没机会了 |
[36:45] | Oh, congrats on being certain. | 恭喜你终于确定了 |
[36:47] | Oh, that’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[36:49] | We haven’t even been… | 我们没有… |
[36:51] | We’re not together. | 我们又没有在一起 |
[36:54] | I guess not in your mind. | 那是因为你不这么想 |
[36:56] | But in mine, it’s always been me and you. | 但在我心中 我们一直是在一起的 |
[37:04] | That’s it? You’re not even gonna look me in the eye? | 就这样吗 你都不看着我的眼睛 |
[37:08] | Laura, are you even listening? | 劳拉 你在听吗 |
[37:11] | There’s Jon. | 那是乔恩 |
[37:18] | Laura, Laura, wait! | 劳拉 劳拉 等等 |
[37:46] | Is Laura okay? | 劳拉没事吧 |
[37:49] | You know Laura. | 你知道的 |
[37:50] | She always bounces back. | 劳拉总是恢复得很快 |
[37:52] | Hey, look, man. I gotta apologize. | 听着哥们 我得向你道歉 |
[37:54] | I should’ve never gotten | 我不应该介入这事 |
[37:55] | in the middle of this. It was all my fault. | 全是我的错 |
[37:56] | It’s… It’s not your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[37:58] | I’m the one who wanted to work with my ex. | 是我想要和前妻一起工作 |
[38:00] | What did I expect? | 我还想怎么样 |
[38:11] | How’re you holding up? | 你还好吧 |
[38:14] | I could have done without the whole | 要是没被大火球撞翻在地 |
[38:16] | thrown to the ground by a fireball thing. | 我会更好的 |
[38:18] | How’re the employees? | 楼里的员工们怎么样 |
[38:20] | Bunch of folks with mild smoke inhalation | 好多人都被烟呛到了 |
[38:22] | and some cuts from glass shrapnel. | 有的被碎玻璃划伤 |
[38:23] | But according to the guard, | 但听警卫说 |
[38:25] | all the staff who were inside made it out. | 里面所有的员工都逃出来了 |
[38:27] | – Except for Jon Dunham. – Oh. | -除了乔恩·邓纳姆 -天啊 |
[38:31] | What the hell happened in there? | 里面到底发生了什么事 |
[38:32] | Arson’s gotta clear the blast radius before we can go in. | 纵火调查队要清理完爆炸现场我们才能进去 |
[38:38] | – Are you sure you’re okay? – Yeah. | -你确定你没事吗 -是的 |
[38:41] | – Yeah, I’m good. – All right. | -是的 我很好 -好吧 |
[38:50] | How is she? | 她怎么样 |
[38:51] | A lot better than Jake, | 比杰克好多了 |
[38:53] | And she got blown up. | 她还是被炸飞的那个 |
[38:54] | We need a sign. All right? | 我们需要一个暗号 |
[38:55] | Next time I pull my ear means stop talking, dummy. | 下次我拽耳朵就是叫你闭嘴 傻帽 |
[38:59] | Or, how about next time you have a secret, | 这样吧 下次你再有秘密 |
[39:01] | you let your man keep it with you, dummy? | 记得跟你男人说一声 小傻帽 |
[39:05] | So, arson doesn’t think we’ll be in until morning. | 纵火调查队认为我们明早才能进去 |
[39:08] | We should know more then. | 到时候我们会有更多消息 |
[39:10] | I don’t get it. Why blow up the building? | 我不懂 为什么要炸楼 |
[39:12] | This might have something to do with it. | 和这个有没有关系 |
[39:14] | Cocaine? Jon’s go-to drug. | 可卡因 乔恩在吸毒 |
[39:16] | Found it in his car parked two blocks away. | 是在他停在两个街区以外的车里找到的 |
[39:18] | He must have fallen off the wagon. | 他一定是旧隐复发了 |
[39:20] | So, he figured out we’re onto him, | 所以 他发现我们在查他 |
[39:22] | Went on one final bender and then ended it all. | 就去最后狂欢 然后结束这一切 |
[39:25] | Looks like it. Also found this. | 看起来像是 我还找到这个 |
[39:28] | “My father was wrong about me. I had no choice.” | “我爸说我的话是错的 我没得选” |
[39:34] | Looks like you were right. | 看起来你是对的 |
[39:36] | I just wish we’d collared him sooner. | 真希望我们早点抓住他 |
[39:37] | Jake, we acted as soon as we had evidence. | 杰克 我们一有证据就行动了 |
[39:40] | It doesn’t matter now. He’s dead and so is the case. | 现在都无所谓了 他死了 案子也结了 |
[39:42] | Uh, but there is still an unholy amount of work to do. | 但是还有一大堆工作要做 |
[39:46] | For starters, we gotta get to the bottom of the explosion. | 首先 我们要弄清爆炸的情况 |
[39:48] | So, I want you to run point | 我希望你去跟消防队 |
[39:50] | with fire and arson. I’d like a sitrep ASAP. | 和纵火调查队沟通 尽快给我交报告 |
[39:53] | Yes, ma’am. | 是 长官 |
[39:57] | – Hey. How you doing? – Good. | -你怎么样 -很好 |
[39:59] | Yeah, with the ringing in my ears finally letting out. | 我的耳朵终于不响了 |
[40:02] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是问这个 |
[40:04] | Um, am I wrong to be sensing tension within the partnership? | 我似乎感觉到你们的搭档关系紧张 |
[40:08] | You’re not wrong. | 你没感觉错 |
[40:11] | You are a stronger woman than I am. | 你比我更是个女强人 |
[40:13] | There’s no way that I could see my ex every day, | 我不可能做到每天对着前夫 |
[40:16] | let alone be spending hours together investigating a case. | 更不用说一起花好几个小时去查案 |
[40:20] | – I make it work. – Like I said, strong woman. | -我能做到 -所以我说 女强人 |
[40:26] | But just because you can doesn’t mean that you should. | 但你可以如此并不意味着你应该如此 |
[40:29] | If you want to switch partners, or have Jake transferred out, | 你如果想要换搭档 或者让杰克调走 |
[40:33] | I will make that happen. | 我都可以帮你 |
[40:36] | You just say the word. | 跟我说一下就行了 |
[40:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:40] | Really. | 真的 |
[40:41] | – And I’ll think about it. – Good. | -我会考虑的 -很好 |
[40:45] | Right now, I just want to focus on the case. | 现在 我只想专心办案 |
[40:47] | Oh, well, the case seems pretty closed to me. | 我觉得这案子结得差不多了 |
[40:49] | Uh, we got a written confession, dead perp. | 我们有了认罪书 嫌疑人也死了 |
[40:52] | Yeah, I know. It’s just something’s bothering me. I… | 我知道 我只是无法平静 |
[40:55] | I should have seen this coming. | 我应该能够预见到的 |
[40:56] | You know, you’ve got a soft spot | 你知道 你总是去同情那些 |
[40:58] | for the boys who don’t quite grow up. | 没长大的男人们 |
[41:01] | That’s why Jon Dunham fooled you. | 所以乔恩·邓纳姆才骗了你 |
[41:02] | I don’t like being fooled. | 我不喜欢被骗 |
[41:04] | Maybe that’s what’s bugging you. | 也许这就是你无法平静的原因 |
[41:05] | Look, take the case file home and | 这样吧 把案卷带回家 |
[41:08] | finish up the paperwork in your pajamas with some | 吃着冰淇淋 穿着睡衣写报告吧 |
[41:10] | Haagen-dazs. Chocolate peanut butter fudge always works for me. | 花生巧克力酱口味总是对我很管用 |
[41:16] | That’s a great idea. | 好主意 |
[41:18] | But I’m more of a froyo kinda gal. | 但是我更爱吃冻酸奶 |
[41:33] | Right under our noses. | 就在我们眼皮底下 |
[41:36] | We found the coat, the gloves… | 我们找到了血衣 手套 |
[41:41] | Why didn’t we find the gun? | 为什么没找到枪 |
[41:48] | 杰克 给我打电话 | |
[42:00] | Boys, what did I tell you about forgetting to close this door? | 孩子们 我跟你们说过了别忘关门 |
[42:03] | – Sorry. – We forgot. | -对不起 -我们忘了 |
[42:05] | Your Xbox turns up missing, don’t come crying to me. | 你们的游戏机要是丢了可别来跟我哭 |
[42:08] | I’m here. | 我回来了 |
[42:09] | They’re fed and ready to go. | 他们吃完饭可以走了 |
[42:11] | Where the hell is the laundry fairy when you need him? | 洗衣仙女怎么不在需要的时候出现 |
[42:15] | Mom! You forgot to sign our permission slips. | 妈妈 你忘了给我们签假条了 |
[42:18] | Of course I did. | 是啊 我忘了 |
[42:19] | Okay, get your butts up here | 我要去洗澡了 |
[42:20] | before I jump in the shower and I’ll sign ’em. | 快拿过来给我签字 |
[42:24] | Hey, detective. | 你好 警探 |
[42:26] | Nice house. | 房子不错啊 |