时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Are you trying to get yourself killed? | 你想被车撞死吗 |
[00:35] | *I can’t stop my leg* | *大腿抬起停不下来* |
[00:40] | *Can you stop my leg* | *你们能帮我按住它吗* |
[00:42] | Yes! | 能 |
[00:44] | *There it goes again* | *看它又来了* |
[00:45] | Okay, great, dad. | 好了 非常棒 爸爸 |
[00:47] | Can you and your leg load the dishwasher as an encore? | 您能挪动贵腿把碗装了吗 就当是安可了 |
[00:50] | You never appreciated my creative side. | 你从来不懂欣赏我的创意 |
[00:52] | Uh, I got two tix to the Knicks-Cavs Thursday night. | 我有两张周四晚上尼克斯对骑士的票 |
[00:56] | -Take me. – No, I said it first. | -带我去 -不行 我先说的 |
[00:58] | Sorry, boys. A, it’s a school night, | 抱歉 孩子们 首先你们第二天有课 |
[01:00] | and B, I can’t just take one of you. | 其次 我不能只带你们之中的一个人去 |
[01:02] | Pass. No, no… Luxury boxes. | 不考虑 不要 豪华包厢不咋地 |
[01:06] | I will watch it from my couch. | 我还是在家里沙发上看吧 |
[01:07] | I am not interested till the playoffs. | 我只坐等季后赛 |
[01:08] | You are the only humans in New York | 你们两个是纽约仅有的 |
[01:10] | who would pass up seeing LeBron in the Garden. | 不想看勒布朗在花园比赛的人 |
[01:13] | Come on boys, let’s get cleaned up. | 来吧孩子们 收拾收拾干净 |
[01:16] | What are you, their mother? | 你是怎么回事 当妈了吗 |
[01:17] | See, this is what a father | 你看 一个参与到孩子生活中的好爸爸 |
[01:20] | who participates in his children’s lives looks like. | 就长这个样子 |
[01:24] | If you love him so much, why don’t you marry him? | 你既然这么爱他 怎么还不嫁给他呢 |
[01:27] | Go shake your leg some more. | 您老还是继续抖腿吧 |
[01:30] | We caught a case. | 接到一个新案子 |
[01:31] | Okay, um, it’s in-service day, the boys don’t have school. | 今天教职工开会 孩子们不用上学 |
[01:35] | Do not drop them off there. | 别把他们送学校去 |
[01:38] | Go already, there’s someone dying to see you. | 赶紧走吧 有人死都要见见你们 |
[01:41] | Maybe put some pants on. | 考虑穿条裤子吧 |
[01:43] | *I don’t like no pants* | *我就不爱穿裤子* |
[01:48] | *It scrunched my Franken beat* | *影响我打弗兰肯节拍* |
[02:05] | He was only supposed to stay two nights, not a week. | 他本该只待两晚 结果拖到了一星期 |
[02:07] | I mean, how long does it take to power-wash a building? | 彻底清洗一栋楼能用多久时间 |
[02:10] | It will take as long as it takes. | 要多久有多久 |
[02:12] | Gee, thanks, Yoda. | 谢谢你的神机妙算 尤达大师 |
[02:14] | Morning, Reynaldo. | 早上好 雷纳尔多 |
[02:16] | Morning it is. Say hello to John Doe. | 的确是一大早 见见这位无名氏 |
[02:19] | Well, an 8-year-old could figure out the cause of death here. | 八岁小孩都能看出死因是什么 |
[02:21] | Running in front of a bus will kill you. | 在巴士前面跑会被撞死 |
[02:23] | True indeed, though in this particular case, | 确实是的 不过就这位来看 |
[02:25] | it appears said runner was pushed. | 他应该是被人推出去的 |
[02:27] | You sure? Earbuds. | 你确定 死者戴了耳机 |
[02:29] | Victim could have been lost in song. | 说不定只顾着听音乐了 |
[02:32] | – Not seen the red light. – No way. | -没看到红灯 -不可能 |
[02:34] | It was rush hour. | 那是上班高峰期 |
[02:35] | He would have to run around a huge crowd waiting for the light. | 他起码得绕过一大群等灯的人 |
[02:38] | Or he could have taken one too many steps into the street. | 也有可能他被绊倒 摔在了街道上 |
[02:40] | In which case, | 那样的话 |
[02:41] | he would have been knocked back up onto the sidewalk. | 他早就被撞回人行道上了 |
[02:43] | Not all the way out here. | 不可能被撞到这里 |
[02:45] | Plus, take a look at his palms. | 而且 你们看看他的手掌 |
[02:48] | Pristine. | 完好无伤 |
[02:50] | What’s that got to do with anything? | 这能说明什么 |
[02:51] | A lot. | 能说明很多 |
[02:52] | Every time either of the twins trips, | 每一次我的双胞胎被绊倒在地 |
[02:56] | scuffs their palms. | 他们的手掌都会被磨破 |
[02:57] | This guy, no scuffs. | 这个人的手掌没有被磨破 |
[03:00] | No ID on his person. | 他身上也没有身份证 |
[03:01] | Uh, he’s got a wedding ring, | 他倒是戴着婚戒 |
[03:03] | which means somebody is looking for him. | 说明总有人会来找他 |
[03:04] | Where’s his phone or iPod he was listening to? | 他的手机和音乐播放器在哪 |
[03:07] | Oh, I am guessing stolen in the city without pity. | 我猜是在这毫无同情心的城市里被偷了 |
[03:10] | What’s that on his vest? | 他背心上是什么东西 |
[03:12] | That is some sort of tar which lines up perfectly with this. | 那是一块沥青 正好对着伤处 |
[03:16] | Almost certainly happened before he hit the ground. | 几乎可以肯定是他摔倒前就有了的 |
[03:19] | Dead men don’t bruise. | 尸体可不会磕青 |
[03:20] | And I’m not seeing any fresh tar on the street or on his shoes. | 我也没看见地上和他鞋上有没干的沥青 |
[03:25] | What if it came from our killer’s foot? | 如果是凶手鞋上的沥青呢 |
[03:27] | Which he got when he was kicked in front of the bus. | 死者被踢出路边时蹭到的 |
[03:30] | Any witnesses stick around? | 附近还有目击证人在吗 |
[03:32] | I sent the bus driver to | 我让突发心悸的巴士司机 |
[03:33] | the emergency room with heart palpitations. | 去看急诊了 |
[03:36] | I see a pretty reliable witness. | 我看见了一个很可靠的目击证人 |
[03:38] | Surveillance cameras on the bus. | 巴士上的监控摄像头 |
[03:40] | Insurance requires them. | 保险勘损的时候需要它们 |
[03:43] | Okay. See where he’s looking? | 你看他在往哪看 |
[03:45] | He’s looking back like, “Who the hell just pushed me?” | 往回看 就像在问”是谁推我” |
[03:47] | It’s so dense. I can barely make out | 人太多了 我根本分不清 |
[03:48] | anyone beyond the front line. | 挤在前排的谁是谁 |
[03:50] | All right. Roll back. Let’s try it again. | 好吧 倒回去 我们再看一次 |
[03:53] | Hey, did I tell you? They raised my rent. | 我跟你说了吗 他们又涨了我的房租 |
[03:56] | Not cool. How much? | 有点惨 涨了多少 |
[03:58] | Three times what I am paying right now. It’s ridiculous. | 是我现在付的三倍 简直无语 |
[04:01] | I mean, they have a cop living in their building, | 拜托 他们楼里住了个警察啊 |
[04:03] | back in the day, that actually meant something. | 要是在以前 这可了不得 |
[04:04] | Yeah. Your once crappy hood is tres trendy now. | 是的 以前的破帽衫现在还是时尚呢 |
[04:08] | How does your rent stay so low? | 怎么你的房租就一直都这么便宜呢 |
[04:11] | Landlord’s sweet on me. | 房东对我有意思 |
[04:15] | You know what you should do? | 你知道你该怎么做吗 |
[04:16] | What should I do? | 我该怎么做 |
[04:18] | Look in Queens or the Bronx. | 到皇后区或者布朗克斯区去找房子 |
[04:20] | I have news! | 我有新消息了 |
[04:21] | – Is it okay to look? – Yeah. We are just on the crowd. | -画面可以接受吧 -没事 在看人群 |
[04:24] | Getting hit by a bus is my biggest fear. | 被巴士撞是我最害怕的事情 |
[04:26] | Well, that and getting eaten by roaches. | 好吧 还有被蟑螂吃掉 |
[04:28] | Not cockroaches. The smaller roach roaches. | 不是大蟑螂 是那种小蟑螂 |
[04:29] | Max. News. | 麦克斯 说事 |
[04:31] | They finally towed the bus. The victim’s wallet was underneath. | 他们把巴士拖走了 死者的钱包在车底 |
[04:35] | Aiden Silverman. Oh, look. | 叫艾登·西尔弗曼 你看 |
[04:37] | He lived 10 blocks away from where he got hit. | 他住在案发地十个街区外 |
[04:39] | Jake and Laura are still canvassing the area. | 杰克和劳拉还在排查那一带 |
[04:41] | Let’s call this in. | 赶紧通知他们 |
[04:46] | Is daddy in trouble? | 爸爸遇到麻烦了吗 |
[04:48] | Uh, Eli honey, um, why don’t you come with grandma, okay? | 伊莱 亲爱的 跟外婆走吧 |
[04:52] | Let mommy talk to these nice police officers. | 让妈妈跟这几位好警察聊一会儿 |
[04:55] | Thanks, mum. | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[04:57] | So sweet. | 真有爱 |
[04:58] | – Yeah, those two are inseparable. – You’re lucky. | -是的 他们俩很亲 -你真好运 |
[05:01] | My dad thinks my boys were born to laugh at his jokes | 我爸觉得我儿子是用来逗笑的 |
[05:04] | and refresh his martini. | 还要负责给他满上马提尼酒 |
[05:05] | Eli only just started calling Aiden, “Daddy.” | 伊莱才刚刚开始喊艾登”爸爸” |
[05:09] | How am I going to explain this? | 我该怎么跟他解释这一切 |
[05:11] | Aiden wasn’t your son’s father? | 艾登不是你儿子的父亲吗 |
[05:12] | Uh, step. We were married a year ago. | 他是继父 我们一年前结的婚 |
[05:15] | – And Eli’s biological father? – Kurt. My ex. | -那伊莱的生父呢 -科特 我前夫 |
[05:18] | Means well, but… | 他人挺好的 但是 |
[05:20] | he’s, uh, he’s a lost cause. | 他这人没前途 |
[05:23] | No sense of responsibility. | 他没什么责任感 |
[05:25] | Can’t hold a job. I… | 也没有工作 我… |
[05:27] | I thought having a kid would straighten him out. | 我本以为有了孩子以后他会有所改观 |
[05:29] | It didn’t, but… | 然而并非如此 不过 |
[05:31] | then I met Aiden. | 后来我遇到了艾登 |
[05:34] | We were both doctors at the clinic for sports medicine. | 我们都是体育医学诊所的医生 |
[05:37] | That’s the place that does all the New York teams. | 这间诊所负责纽约所有球队的医疗事宜 |
[05:39] | Your husband did the surgery | 是你丈夫给我们那个 |
[05:41] | on the closer we just brought up from the Minors. | 从青少年职业联盟提拔的投手做了手术 |
[05:43] | Yes. After that, | 是的 在此之后 |
[05:46] | Aiden was approached by FIFA to be their new head of medicine. | 国际足联找到艾登 请他出任医疗主管 |
[05:49] | It’s just a huge opportunity. | 这是个绝佳的机会 |
[05:51] | It meant we’d relocate to Europe. | 也意味着我们要移居欧洲 |
[05:55] | For how long? | 去多久 |
[05:56] | Indefinitely. We were both so excited. | 永久 我们本来那么兴奋 |
[06:00] | Walk me through this morning. | 跟我说说今天早上发生了什么吧 |
[06:02] | Get up. Coffee. Stretch. | 起床 喝咖啡 然后晨练 |
[06:05] | We… We were both training for a 10K. | 我们 我们在为十公里马拉松做准备 |
[06:09] | Normally, we run together, | 平常我们都是一起晨跑的 |
[06:11] | but I had an appointment. | 但是今天我和人有约 |
[06:13] | Can you tell me where? With whom? | 能说说是在哪里和谁有约吗 |
[06:16] | Here, with a consultant for moving abroad. | 就在家里 和一位出国移民顾问 |
[06:20] | What you can and can’t bring and | 关于哪些能带 哪些不能带 |
[06:21] | how to fill out the forms. It’s very complicated. | 如何填写各类表格 都是很复杂的事 |
[06:24] | Were you with the consultant when you received the call? | 你接电话时和顾问在一起吗 |
[06:27] | I… | 我… |
[06:28] | It’s procedural. Nothing personal. | 这是法律程序 不是针对你 |
[06:30] | No, I was here with Eli. | 没有 我当时和伊莱在一起 |
[06:33] | I signed for a package. | 我签收了一个包裹 |
[06:34] | I don’t know what else I can tell you. | 我不知道还有什么可说的 |
[06:37] | Can you think of anyone who would want to harm your husband? | 你能想到有谁会加害你丈夫吗 |
[06:42] | Actually, Charles Baptiste. | 确实有个人 查尔斯·巴蒂斯特 |
[06:46] | His son Steven was a gymnast. | 他儿子史蒂文是名体操运动员 |
[06:49] | He won silver at the last Olympics. | 上届奥运会他取得了银牌 |
[06:52] | I remember him. | 我对他有印象 |
[06:54] | He was on my cereal box. | 家里的麦片盒子上有他 |
[06:55] | Steven had a torn rotator. | 史蒂文之前旋转肌撕裂 |
[06:57] | My husband saved his shoulder. | 我丈夫保住了他的肩膀 |
[06:59] | But his control freak father was furious | 但他那控制狂父亲很愤怒 |
[07:02] | that Steven would miss the 2016 Olympics. | 因为史蒂文要缺席2016年奥运会了 |
[07:06] | How did that fury manifest? | 他愤怒的具体表现呢 |
[07:07] | He left threatening messages. | 他在电话留言里恐吓我们 |
[07:09] | Showed up here, at the clinic. | 还到家里和诊所来威胁我们 |
[07:12] | We got a restraining order. | 我们申请了限制令 |
[07:13] | He’s a maniac. | 他就是个疯子 |
[07:14] | Barely two months post-op, | 手术刚过不到两个月 |
[07:16] | and he already has his son working out. | 他就让儿子恢复训练了 |
[07:23] | Let me get this straight. | 先让我搞清楚 |
[07:25] | You just gave Jake your lunch hour. | 你把你的午休让给杰克了 |
[07:28] | He just works so hard. I am not even hungry. | 他工作那么辛苦 而且我根本不饿 |
[07:30] | – You want that Knicks ticket. – Desperately. | -你想要尼克斯队比赛的票 -超想要 |
[07:33] | Come on! Stick the damn landing! | 拜托 落地要稳 |
[07:36] | Again, get up! | 快起来 再来一次 |
[07:38] | Boy, don’t just lay there, get up! | 孩子别躺在那 快起来 |
[07:39] | I’m guessing that would be Tiger Dad. | 我猜这就是那位虎爸了 |
[07:41] | It’s not him! It’s you! | 他没错 是你的问题 |
[07:43] | He needs to heal not practice! | 他需要的是养伤而不是训练 |
[07:45] | Listen, don’t you tell me what my boy needs. | 听着 轮不到你告诉我儿子需要什么 |
[07:47] | I know what my son needs! | 我儿子需要什么我清楚 |
[07:48] | Oh, you don’t want to do that. | 到此为止 |
[07:50] | Assault is a felony. | 袭击可是重罪 |
[07:51] | Get your hand… | 把手移… |
[07:53] | Okay, now we’re just off the charts. | 好极了 这回我们破纪录了 |
[07:57] | Way to stick the landing. | 落地得很漂亮啊 |
[08:13] | Say some doctor talked your kid | 什么样的医生会劝你孩子 |
[08:14] | into a career-ending surgery. | 做毁掉职业生涯的手术 |
[08:16] | I heard it different. | 我听到的版本不一样 |
[08:17] | I heard the doctor increased | 我听说这位医生提高了 |
[08:18] | your son’s chances for gold in 2020. | 你儿子2020年奥运会夺金的机会 |
[08:20] | And what if something happens to him before then, huh? | 那如果在那之前又有意外发生呢 |
[08:23] | He… He could slip in the shower. | 他…他有可能淋浴时滑倒 |
[08:25] | – Or get hit by a bus crossing the street. – Exactly! | -或者过马路时被巴士撞了 -没错 |
[08:27] | Just like Dr. Silverman did. | 就像西尔弗曼医生那样 |
[08:30] | Walked right into that one, asshat. | 不打自招了吧 混蛋 |
[08:32] | You got some Olympic-size anger issues, Charles. | 查尔斯 看来你的脾气也是奥运级的啊 |
[08:35] | You are not pinning this on me. | 你别把这事推到我身上 |
[08:36] | Doctor stopped returning your phone calls, your e-mails. | 医生不接你的电话也不回你的邮件 |
[08:39] | You couldn’t handle being ignored. So you followed him. | 不能忍受他无视你 所以跟踪了他 |
[08:43] | Not true. | 不是这样的 |
[08:43] | I didn’t want to risk violating the restraining order. | 我才不想违反限制令 |
[08:46] | My wife threatened to divorce me if I did. | 我老婆威胁我 如果我违反就离婚 |
[08:48] | Instead, I apologized. | 反之 我还道歉了 |
[08:49] | – What now? – Excuse me? | -什么玩意 -开玩笑吗 |
[08:51] | Look, I know I can be a taskmaster, all right. | 听着 我知道我可能是个严苛的父亲 |
[08:53] | But I love my son. | 但是我爱我儿子 |
[08:55] | He threatened to ban me from practice. | 他曾威胁说要禁止我参与他的训练 |
[08:58] | Ban me unless I made amends with Dr. Silverman. | 除非我向西尔弗曼医生赔礼道歉 |
[09:01] | And you couldn’t miss a single practice. | 而你不愿错过任何一次训练 |
[09:04] | No. | 是的 |
[09:04] | So I went to his lawyer’s office, | 所以我去见了他的律师 |
[09:08] | gave her a bottle of wine, a good bottle, and an apology letter. | 带了一瓶上好的红酒和一份道歉信 |
[09:13] | Where were you this morning, Charles? Before the gym. | 查尔斯 你今天早上去体操馆前在哪 |
[09:15] | There’s no before the gym. | 不存在这个时间段 |
[09:17] | We are there at 5:00 a.m. When the doors open. | 早上5点开门时 我们就在那了 |
[09:19] | No pain. No gain. | 没有付出就没有收获 |
[09:20] | Looks like we found another Santini. | 看来我们倒是找到了位模范教练 |
[09:25] | You know, some fathers have to | 有的时候吧 父亲只能通过 |
[09:27] | live out their own dreams through their kids. | 他们的孩子来实现自己的梦想 |
[09:29] | – Jake would never. – Jake’s a prince. | -杰克绝不会这样 -杰克多棒 |
[09:31] | He is, as a dad, anyway. | 他确实是个超棒的父亲 |
[09:34] | It would be pretty easy to slip out of that gym unnoticed. | 神不知鬼不觉地离开体操馆并不难 |
[09:37] | True. But it seems like he honored the restraining order. | 确实 不过看起来他遵守了限制令 |
[09:40] | You and Jake check out this lawyer’s story. | 你和杰克去律师那核实一下情况 |
[09:42] | See if Charles here is lying. | 看看查尔斯是否在说谎 |
[09:44] | If he is, he’s still our guy. | 如果说谎了 那么他还是有嫌疑 |
[09:51] | So I told Jake he didn’t have to run all the way down here | 我跟杰克说他不必大老远跑这一趟 |
[09:53] | when I am free. | 反正我有空 |
[09:54] | Come on. Plus, I miss being out on the field with you. | 而且我很怀念和你一起出外勤的日子 |
[09:56] | It’s like old times. | 这就跟从前一样 |
[09:59] | Is this about me or LeBron? | 是怀念我还是勒布朗 |
[10:00] | It’s about you and LeBron. | 是怀念你 以及勒布朗 |
[10:03] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 不好意思让你们久等了 |
[10:04] | I am Dawn Dowd, Dr. Silverman’s attorney. | 我是唐·多德 西尔弗曼医生的律师 |
[10:06] | Diamond, Soto. Homicide. | 戴蒙德和索托 凶案调查组 |
[10:08] | We just have a few questions. | 我们想问几个问题 |
[10:10] | Homicide? The morning news said he tripped in front of a bus. | 凶案 早间新闻说他跌倒在巴士前 |
[10:13] | He may have been pushed or kicked. | 他可能是被人推或踹到巴士前的 |
[10:15] | Charles Baptiste is our main suspect. | 查尔斯·巴蒂斯特是主要嫌疑人 |
[10:17] | Then he had me fooled, big time. | 那他绝对是骗到我了 |
[10:19] | How so? | 此话怎讲 |
[10:20] | He came and did a big mea culpa about working on his issues. | 他过来承认自己在处理问题上犯了大错 |
[10:24] | Stuff about his son. | 关于他儿子的事 |
[10:26] | Even brought a formal letter of apology in with this. | 甚至还带了正式道歉信和这瓶酒 |
[10:28] | Why did he give it to you? | 他为什么要给你 |
[10:29] | He said so everyone understood | 他说 这样大家都会明白 |
[10:31] | he was honoring the protection order. | 他是一个遵守保护令规定的人 |
[10:33] | I was going to give it to Dr. Silverman this Friday. | 我本打算这周五把它给西尔弗曼医生 |
[10:35] | I had other business to go over with him. | 我还有其他事要跟他核实 |
[10:36] | Uh, what other business? | 是什么事 |
[10:37] | Dr. Silverman was approached by FIFA. | 国际足联曾与西尔弗曼医生接洽 |
[10:39] | Oh, right. To be their chief medical whatever. | 对 聘他去做他们的首席医疗官什么的 |
[10:43] | His wife told us. | 他妻子告诉我们了 |
[10:44] | Right. In order to bring his stepson, | 是的 为了带走他的继子 |
[10:46] | they needed signed permission from the biological father. | 他们需要孩子的生父签字许可 |
[10:48] | Kurt something. | 叫科特什么的 |
[10:50] | I have it here somewhere. | 我这里有文件 |
[10:51] | Here. Kurt Baronson. | 在这 叫科特·布朗森 |
[10:54] | – Thank you. – He was on board when we started. | -谢谢 -一开始的时候他是同意的 |
[10:56] | But then did a 180. | 但后来却来了个180度大转变 |
[10:58] | My paralegal went to get Kurt’s signature | 我的助理去找科特签字 |
[11:00] | and out of nowhere Costas Andropos shows up | 但科斯塔斯·安多普斯突然出现 |
[11:02] | and says it’s not happening. | 说这事情不可能 |
[11:03] | The lawyer who’s always on TV. | 总上电视的那个律师吗 |
[11:05] | He’s like a male Gloria Allred | 他就像男版的格洛丽亚·奥尔雷德 |
[11:06] | just with more hair gel. | 只是发胶用得更多 |
[11:09] | That’s the guy. | 就是他 |
[11:10] | But Mimi Silverman never mentioned | 米米·西尔弗曼从没提到过 |
[11:12] | that her ex was disputing custody. | 她前夫对监护权有异议 |
[11:14] | I didn’t know Kurt was disputing custody. | 我不知道科特对监护权有异议 |
[11:16] | Wait, you’re surprised? | 等等 你很意外吗 |
[11:19] | Changed his mind more than he did his underwear. | 他改主意比换内裤都勤 |
[11:22] | You didn’t care for Kurt? | 您不喜欢科特吗 |
[11:23] | Kurt only did one thing right in his life. | 科特这辈子就干过一件正事 |
[11:25] | Give me my grandson. | 给了我一个外孙 |
[11:26] | Otherwise, a loser. | 除此之外 一无是处 |
[11:28] | – Not like Aiden. – Mom. | -不像艾登 -妈妈 |
[11:30] | That Kurt must be up to something. | 那个科特一定是在谋划着什么 |
[11:32] | The man never had a job more than a month. | 那个男人从来没有工作超过一个月过 |
[11:34] | And now all of a sudden, | 突然之间 |
[11:36] | he has money to afford a big-time lawyer | 他却有钱请到像科斯塔斯·安多普斯 |
[11:38] | like Costas Andropos? | 那样有名的大律师 |
[11:40] | – That’s an excellent point. – Putting Max on it. | -这一点很有道理 -让麦克斯去查 |
[11:43] | You see, the pretty cop. | 看到没有 那位漂亮的女警 |
[11:45] | She thinks I am right. | 她觉得我是对的 |
[11:48] | You think my ex-husband could be responsible? | 你觉得这件事可能是我前夫主使的吗 |
[11:51] | We are going to find out. | 我们会搞清楚的 |
[11:56] | I have Kurt Baronson’s financials here, | 我这里有科特·布朗森的财务记录 |
[11:58] | if you can call them that. | 如果这也算的话 |
[11:59] | Uh, what color is this paper? | 这纸是什么颜色 |
[12:01] | Biscuit. It’s much easier on the eyes under this harsh lighting. | 淡黄色 在强光下阅读时更不伤眼睛 |
[12:04] | You are welcome. | 不用谢我 |
[12:05] | So, the deadbeat dad never sends child support. | 所以这个无赖老爸从没给孩子寄过生活费 |
[12:08] | But he always has money for | 但是一直以来 他却有钱 |
[12:09] | something called Men’s Renaissance Association. | 去参加一个叫男权复兴协会的组织 |
[12:13] | Wait, you know them? | 等等 你知道这个组织 |
[12:14] | Yeah. A mentally questionable ex of mine is a member. | 是的 我一个精神有问题的前任是会员 |
[12:18] | They find broken men | 他们找到失意的男人们 |
[12:19] | and tell them everything is a woman’s fault. | 告诉他们一切都是女人的错 |
[12:22] | – Take a look. – Standing up for mankind. | -看看 -“为了男人 站起来” |
[12:26] | Hey, check out the new articles. | 看看新发表的文章 |
[12:27] | “Hating on men. The new comedy craze.” | “对男人的怨恨 成了新的喜剧热点” |
[12:30] | “Child support or extortion?” | “孩子的赡养费还是敲诈” |
[12:32] | “How the media is turning women gay | “媒体如何把女性塑造成同性恋 |
[12:34] | and men into wusses.” | 而把男性塑造成懦夫” |
[12:35] | I did not know that. | 这个我倒是不知道 |
[12:36] | So, this is the group | 所以这就是那位前夫 |
[12:37] | that the ex-husband spends all of his money on? | 花掉所有钱去参加的组织吗 |
[12:40] | Talk about a cliche. | 这有什么新奇的 |
[12:41] | That explains why I am still single. | 我明白我为什么还是单身了 |
[12:43] | The good ones are taken and the rest of them are in this photo. | 好男人都有主了 剩下的都在这张照片上 |
[12:46] | “Nightly meetings, 7:00 p.m., men only.” | “每晚七点集会 仅限男士” |
[12:49] | Then we will send our men. | 那我们就派我们的男士过去 |
[12:51] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[12:51] | Oh, yeah, no, our other men. Sorry for this. | 不是你 是其他男士 抱歉了 |
[13:03] | Now, about those tickets. | 再说说那些票的事 |
[13:04] | Listen, my mother, she spent 10 days and nights | 听我说 我妈妈花了十天十夜 |
[13:08] | floating from Havana to Florida on a raft, brother. | 乘着小木筏从哈瓦那漂流到佛罗里达 |
[13:11] | Just so that I could go to that game. It’s fate. | 就为了让我能看到比赛 这是命 |
[13:13] | Your mother didn’t come here on a raft. | 你妈妈才不是乘木筏来的吧 |
[13:16] | Raft of hope. It’s a metaphor. | 希望之筏 那是个暗喻 |
[13:20] | 为了男人 站起来 每晚7点集会 欢迎所有男士 | |
[13:28] | Hey, hang on. | 先等等 |
[13:28] | Let’s see what these guys got to say. | 先看看这些人会说些什么 |
[13:30] | – Do we have to? – Just trust me. | -一定要这样吗 -相信我 |
[13:34] | All right. Okay. Hang on, brothers. Just cool down. | 好了 各位兄弟 先冷静下来 |
[13:37] | This anger you feel, when you give in to it, | 你们心中有怒火 如果你们发怒 |
[13:41] | you play right into the hands of the radical feminist agenda. | 便会让那些激进的女权主义有机可乘 |
[13:46] | Now I understand why Santiani sent us. | 我明白桑提亚尼为什么派我们来了 |
[13:48] | Right. Laura would have shot somebody by now. | 是的 换做劳拉现在肯定动枪了 |
[13:52] | This huckster is raking in the money? | 这种洗脑经销竟然能赚很多钱 |
[13:54] | Our next speaker recently had a huge victory. | 下一位发言者最近刚取得一次巨大胜利 |
[13:56] | Kurt Baronson, would you please come share? | 科特·布朗森 请上台与大家分享 |
[14:02] | This is our guy. Maybe he will incriminate himself. | 就是他 或许他会暴露自己的罪行 |
[14:05] | See, see, it was a good idea to stay and sit, right? | 看吧 坐下来听听还有好处的吧 |
[14:09] | Maybe even good enough for a Knicks ticket. | 或许好到可以奖励张尼克斯队的票呢 |
[14:11] | Uh, thanks, yeah I am Kurt. | 谢谢大家 我是科特 |
[14:14] | My nightmare ex | 我噩梦般的前妻 |
[14:18] | not only made my life a living hell | 不仅让我过得生不如死 |
[14:20] | but she, she tried to leave | 而且她还想带我儿子 |
[14:22] | the country with my son and her new husband, | 跟她的新任丈夫一起出国 |
[14:26] | who my son, by the way, now calls, “Dad.” | 我儿子现在已经管他叫爸了 |
[14:30] | You know, in my life, | 我这一生中 |
[14:32] | I have felt lost, alone, even in my marriage. | 都备感孤独无助 即便结婚后也是 |
[14:36] | And then I found this. | 后来我找到这个组织 |
[14:38] | This brotherhood. | 这份兄弟情 |
[14:43] | And you guys told me to just wrestle my problem to the ground. | 是你们告诉我 要把问题推倒在地 |
[14:46] | Sack up, right? And so I did. | 鼓起勇气 对吗 所以我就这么做了 |
[14:49] | I took action | 我采取了行动 |
[14:51] | and now the universe has righted the wrong. | 现在世界已经被纠正了 |
[14:54] | My son isn’t going anywhere and my problem is gone! | 我儿子不用走了 我的问题解决了 |
[15:01] | Sounds like he’s talking about Dr. Silverman’s death. | 听起来他是在说西尔弗曼医生的死 |
[15:03] | Karma ain’t a bitch. | 因果报应不是个婊子 |
[15:05] | He’s a man and thanks to you, | 它是个男人 而多亏你们 |
[15:07] | I am again, too. | 我也再次成为了男人 |
[15:10] | That’s our cue. | 该咱们上场了 |
[15:13] | NYPD. We have a few questions. | 纽约警局 我们有几个问题要问你 |
[15:16] | What are you talking about? I didn’t do anything. | 你在说什么 我什么都没做 |
[15:18] | You smell the same thing I do? | 你跟我嗅到同样的味道了吗 |
[15:19] | Hey, hey, hold on. The First Amendment works here, too. | 等等 第一修正案在这里也同样适用 |
[15:22] | You can’t detain this man for speaking what’s on his mind. | 你们不能因为他坦言心事就扣押他 |
[15:25] | No, but we can arrest him for what’s on his hand. | 是 但我们可以因他手上的东西逮捕他 |
[15:28] | Tar. | 沥青 |
[15:29] | Just like we found on your dead problem this morning. | 和今早在你死去的”问题”身上发现的一样 |
[15:32] | The one you wrestled to the ground. | 那个被你推倒在地上的”问题” |
[15:35] | Hands behind your back please. | 请把双手放在身后 |
[15:37] | Mr. Baronson, you are under arrest | 布朗森先生 你因涉嫌 |
[15:38] | for the murder of Dr. Aiden Silverman. | 谋杀艾登·西尔弗曼而被逮捕 |
[15:41] | – Let’s go. – We have got your back, Kurt. | -走吧 -我们支持你 科特 |
[15:45] | You guys need to watch some Dr. Phil. | 你们要去看看《菲尔医生脱口秀》 |
[15:58] | Dr. Silverman was found dead with tar on his shirt. | 西尔弗曼医生尸体的衣服上沾有沥青 |
[16:01] | And you have tar on your hands, your clothes, your work boots. | 而你的双手 衣服和工作靴上也沾有沥青 |
[16:04] | You do the math. | 你自己想想吧 |
[16:06] | Yet another woman telling a man what to do. | 又是女人告诉男人该怎么做 |
[16:10] | She need to be here? | 她必须待在这里吗 |
[16:11] | If you mean my partner… | 如果你是指我的拍档 |
[16:12] | And you’re single. Imagine that. | 而你是一个人 想想吧 |
[16:14] | Whatever. Look, uh, | 随便吧 是这样 |
[16:16] | I was on a roofing job yesterday in the Hamptons. | 昨天我在汉普顿进行屋顶作业 |
[16:21] | Now, you tell me, how do I work on that roof | 那你告诉我 我如何边在屋顶上开工 |
[16:23] | and kill this guy at the same time? | 边杀死这个人呢 |
[16:26] | What am I? The Flash? | 难道我是闪电侠吗 |
[16:27] | No, you’re a misogynistic liar. | 不 你是个歧视女性的骗子 |
[16:29] | You call me whatever you want. I didn’t do anything. | 随你怎么说 我什么也没做过 |
[16:32] | You just said in front of your entire he-man, woman hater’s club, | 你刚在那个仇女俱乐部对你朋友们说了 |
[16:36] | “The universe righted the wrong. | “世界已经被纠正了 |
[16:38] | My problem is gone.” | 我的问题解决了” |
[16:40] | The problem was Dr. Silverman. | 你的”问题”就是西尔弗曼医生 |
[16:42] | I didn’t do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[16:46] | On the same day you said that, | 同一天你还说过 |
[16:48] | your problem was pushed in front of a bus and killed. | 你的”问题”被推到巴士前面撞死了 |
[16:52] | It’s called cosmic justice. | 这叫维护世界和平 |
[16:54] | Now, if that’s true, then how did you know your problem was dead, | 如果是真的 如果你没杀他的话 |
[16:56] | if you didn’t kill him? | 你怎么知道他死了 |
[16:57] | My client learned about Dr. Silverman’s | 我的客户是从我这得知 |
[16:58] | very unfortunate accident from me. | 西尔弗曼医生这场不幸意外的 |
[17:00] | – And you are? – Please, you know who I am. | -你是谁 -你知道我是谁 |
[17:04] | Never seen you before in my life. | 从来没见过你 |
[17:06] | Costas Andropos. Mr. Baronson’s attorney. | 科斯塔斯·安多普斯 布朗森先生的律师 |
[17:09] | Let’s go, Kurt, not another word. | 走吧 科特 不要再说任何话 |
[17:11] | Hold up, Counselor. We didn’t say your client could leave. | 等等 律师 我们没说你的客户能走 |
[17:13] | I didn’t ask. Now, here’s a question. | 我也没问 现在有一个问题 |
[17:15] | Are you charging him with anything? | 你们要对他提出指控吗 |
[17:18] | – Not just yet. – Then we are done here. Let’s go, Kurt. | -还没 -那就行了 走吧 科特 |
[17:21] | Bye. | 拜 |
[17:27] | 好的 很快给你电话 今晚出来吗 有案子要办 | |
[17:37] | – Coffee? – Better not. | -来杯咖啡吗 -最好不要 |
[17:39] | I need the most calming tea we have, times 10. | 我要喝十倍功效的静心茶 |
[17:43] | Then you are really not going to like what I have to tell you. | 那你肯定不会喜欢我接下来要说的话 |
[17:45] | What? | 什么 |
[17:46] | Kurt was working on a roof in the Hamptons | 案发时 科特一直在汉普顿 |
[17:48] | at the time of the murder. | 进行屋顶作业 |
[17:49] | His female contractor confirmed it. | 他的女承包商刚刚证实了这点 |
[17:51] | – You’re kidding. – Wish I were. | -你开玩笑吧 -我也希望是 |
[17:53] | And the tar we found on the victim’s shirt | 而且我们在死者身上找到的沥青 |
[17:56] | is paving tar not roofing tar. | 是铺路沥青 不是屋面沥青 |
[17:58] | Damn it, damn it, damn it! | 见鬼的 见鬼的 |
[18:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:03] | Okay. | 好了 |
[18:05] | Maybe he hired a hitman. | 也许他雇了一个职业杀手 |
[18:07] | He’d have to pay with shiny pebbles. | 那他得用亮晶晶的鹅卵石来支付 |
[18:08] | Because, remember, Kurt has no money. | 记得吧 因为科特没钱 |
[18:10] | Sounds just desperate enough | 听起来他的绝望程度足以 |
[18:11] | to blame his problems on someone else. | 让他把问题归咎于他人 |
[18:13] | Like the doctor. | 比如那个医生 |
[18:14] | And clearly, he couldn’t deal with the fact | 而且显然 他无法接受 |
[18:16] | that his ex-wife was happy. | 他前妻幸福的事实 |
[18:17] | It’s not the best motive. | 这不是个好动机 |
[18:18] | I mean, Jake isn’t crazy about you and Tony. | 例如杰克就没因你和托尼好了而发疯 |
[18:20] | Well, this guy’s the opposite of Jake. | 这人和杰克相反 |
[18:22] | Oh, definitely the opposite. | 完全相反 |
[18:23] | So the opposite. It’s not even funny. | 根本不同 这可不是开玩笑的 |
[18:24] | So far from each other. Jake is the best. | 到目前为止 杰克是最好的 |
[18:27] | You two realize that I have no say | 你们俩知道 杰克带谁去看比赛 |
[18:29] | in who Jake takes to this game, right? | 不是我说得算的吧 |
[18:31] | Yes, but he might ask your opinion. | 是 但他也许会征求你的意见 |
[18:32] | What do you even know about basketball? | 你懂篮球吗 |
[18:34] | I know there will be tall men in shorts. | 我知道会有穿短裤的高个帅哥就够了 |
[18:35] | Okay, can we please just get back to the murder investigation? | 好吧 我们能继续讨论谋杀调查吗 |
[18:37] | Yes. Kurt arguably has motive, but what about opportunity? | 是 科特可能有动机 但是时机呢 |
[18:41] | Kurt would have to know | 科特若是凶手 就必须要知道 |
[18:43] | that Dr. Silverman would be on that corner. | 西尔弗曼医生会出现在那个街角 |
[18:45] | So, he had to be stalking him. | 所以他必须跟踪过他 |
[18:47] | I don’t know how we’d verify that. | 但我不知道要怎么证明这点 |
[18:50] | The gymnast’s dad, Charles Baptiste. | 体操运动员的爸爸 查尔斯·巴蒂斯特 |
[18:53] | But his alibi checked out. | 但是他的不在场证明已经核实了 |
[18:55] | He was at the gym at the time of the murder. | 案发时 他在体操馆里 |
[18:56] | Yes, but until the restraining order, | 没错 但直到禁令颁布之前 |
[18:59] | he was passing out flyers in front of Silverman’s practice. | 他在西尔弗曼的诊所前分发传单 |
[19:02] | So if Kurt was stalking the doctor, Charles would have seen it. | 所以科特若跟踪医生 查尔斯一定会看到 |
[19:06] | – On it. – I am usually on it. Whatevs? | -这就去查 -无论有什么 我都会去查 |
[19:11] | 好的 很快给你电话 今晚出来吗 有案子要办 饿了吗 | |
[19:14] | 好的 很快给你电话 今晚出来吗 有案子要办 饿了吗 一向如此 | |
[19:24] | Knock, knock. | 有人在家吗 |
[19:27] | Hey, you took a swing at an officer of the law. | 你对着警官胡乱挥舞 |
[19:30] | I didn’t hit you. | 我又没打到你 |
[19:31] | Only because I blocked your weak-ass swing. | 那是因为我挡住了你那弱爆了的一击 |
[19:33] | It’s still assault and resisting. | 但这还是袭击拘捕 |
[19:35] | But if you help me, | 但如果你协助我 |
[19:38] | I might be willing to reduce the charges. | 我也许愿意降低指控 |
[19:40] | Help you? | 协助你 |
[19:44] | How? | 怎么协助 |
[19:45] | We are looking for anyone else who might have been hanging out | 我们在找可能出现在西尔弗曼医生家 |
[19:48] | around Dr. Silverman’s home or office. | 或办公室附近的人 |
[19:51] | Maybe someone in this photo. | 也许是这张照片上的某个人 |
[19:56] | Oh, this guy. | 是他 |
[20:00] | Are you sure, not that guy? | 你确定吗 不是他吗 |
[20:01] | No. It’s definitely this guy. | 不是 绝对是他 |
[20:06] | Where did you see him? | 你在哪见过他 |
[20:07] | He was outside the clinic. | 诊所外面 |
[20:08] | And what stood out about him? | 他有什么异常的地方 |
[20:10] | He’d be standing out front and then, | 他会站在门前 |
[20:12] | whenever the doc would come out, | 当医生要出来的时候 |
[20:13] | he would walk away like he didn’t want to be seen. | 他会走开 就像不想被人发现一样 |
[20:16] | George Vascos. | 他叫乔治·巴斯克 |
[20:17] | Okay, what are the chances | 好 有多大可能 |
[20:18] | that this guy George is in the same group as Kurt, | 叫乔治的家伙和科特是同一组织的 |
[20:21] | hanging around the same office | 且他跟科特的对头 |
[20:22] | as the guy that Kurt had a problem with | 出现在同一间办公室附近 |
[20:24] | and the two things aren’t related? | 最后这两件事却毫不相关 |
[20:25] | – Zero. They have got to be connected. – Oh, look. | -零 他们肯定有关系 -看 |
[20:28] | 艾斯泰尔公寓 出租 | |
[20:28] | Apartment for lease. Two bedroom, two bath. | 有公寓出租 两卧两卫 |
[20:30] | Just like your place. | 和你住的地方一样 |
[20:31] | You know, moving in with somebody is a smart move. | 你知道 搬去和别人同住是明智之举 |
[20:34] | First of all, you save a lot of cash at splitting the rent. | 首先 有人分担房租会省很多钱 |
[20:36] | Secondly, carpooling, even more money to spend on each other. | 其次 拼车 有更多钱花在对方身上 |
[20:40] | But then you lose all that space. | 可你就会失去所有空间 |
[20:41] | Yeah, but have you ever thought about living with somebody? | 没错 可你有想过和别人一起生活吗 |
[20:44] | I mean, that second bedroom that you have, | 我是说 你多出来的那间卧室 |
[20:45] | gives you plenty of space. | 给了你许多空间 |
[20:47] | That is my gaming room. Do not mess with my sanctuary. | 那是我的游戏室 别碰我的圣地 |
[20:50] | Of course. | 当然 |
[20:52] | Uh, G. Vascos. Apartment 6. | G.巴斯克 六号公寓 |
[20:55] | No elevator. Really? | 没电梯 开什么玩笑 |
[20:58] | Come on. I’ll race you. | 来吧 我和你比赛 |
[21:00] | No chance. | 休想赢我 |
[21:08] | Someone’s going out the roof. | 有人从屋顶逃走了 |
[21:09] | Call it in. | 呼叫支援 |
[21:11] | 10-85. Officers requesting backup and a bus. | 请求支援 呼叫支援和救护车 |
[21:25] | Witnesses? | 有目击者吗 |
[21:26] | None. But the neighbor ID’d the victim. | 没有 可邻居认出了受害者 |
[21:28] | Wait for it. | 等一下 |
[21:29] | Tracy Vascos. | 特雷西·巴斯克 |
[21:30] | Our suspect’s wife? | 嫌犯的妻子 |
[21:32] | Yup. Did you check George’s apartment? | 没错 你检查乔治的公寓了吗 |
[21:34] | Wall to wall. Nobody home. | 到处都查了 没人在家 |
[21:35] | Keep knocking on doors and I will transmit an alarm. | 接着调查 我会发送警报 |
[21:38] | We locked down the building pretty fast | 我们很快就封锁了房子 |
[21:39] | but whoever it was used the roof to access the rear fire escape. | 但那人从屋顶进入后面的逃生梯逃走了 |
[21:43] | Aviation is still in the air but it sounds like they got away. | 空中巡警还在 可听上去他们逃走了 |
[21:46] | There’s no chance that this was an accident. | 这不可能是场意外 |
[21:48] | I don’t think you could accidentally fall over these railings. | 我认为这样的护栏不可能会有人意外跌落 |
[21:51] | And suicide’s unlikely. | 自杀也不太可能 |
[21:52] | I found a juice store coupon on the victim. | 我在受害者身上找到张果汁店优惠券 |
[21:54] | Oh, you are not going to kill yourself before a free smoothie. | 有免费思慕雪等着 你可不会自杀 |
[21:56] | Two murders in 24 hours. | 一天内两起谋杀 |
[21:58] | One linked to Kurt, one linked to George. | 一起和科特有关 另一起和乔治有关 |
[22:01] | The connection has to be the MRA. | 他们的联系就是男权运动俱乐部 |
[22:03] | All right, it’s going to be a long one. Refills? | 好吧 会是场持久战 要续杯吗 |
[22:06] | – Sure. – Me, please. | -当然 -给我也续上 |
[22:11] | As I said, a prince and not only as a dad. | 如我所说 不只是当老爸的完美男人 |
[22:20] | Tony? | 托尼 |
[22:22] | – How’s it going? – Good, man. | -还好吗 -很好 伙计 |
[22:23] | Just dropping off some sandwiches. | 带了点三明治过来 |
[22:24] | I heard it might be a late one. | 我听说这案子得加班很晚 |
[22:26] | Yup, caffeine run. You got the day off? | 对 靠咖啡因撑着 你请假了 |
[22:28] | No, man. I am just starting. | 没有啊 我才刚开始 |
[22:30] | I am pulling a double so | 我打算连上两轮班 |
[22:30] | I can take tomorrow night off for the game. | 这样明天晚上就能请假看比赛了 |
[22:32] | – Yeah, you going? – I wish. | -是吗 你要去 -幻想罢了 |
[22:34] | My buddies and I are watching in a bar across from the Garden. | 我和朋友在花园球场对面的酒吧里看比赛 |
[22:36] | It’s almost like being inside. | 差不多有在现场的感觉 |
[22:41] | You know what? Here’s a pair. | 是这样的 我有两张票 |
[22:44] | Club seats. Platinum level. Take one of your buddies. | 白金会员席 你带上个朋友去看吧 |
[22:47] | Are you kidding me? You don’t want them? | 没开玩笑吧 你不要吗 |
[22:48] | I am tired of people kissing my ass for those. | 我受够了人们为这票一直讨好我 |
[22:52] | Thanks, uh, I will make you a torte or something. | 多谢 我可以给你做点蛋糕什么的 |
[22:57] | Excuse me. What, sneaking off? | 不好意思 什么情况 翘班了吗 |
[22:59] | No. I am sorry. I just didn’t want to interrupt. | 不 抱歉 我没想打扰你 |
[23:04] | You are not going to believe the day I am having. | 你不会相信我今天遇到了什么 |
[23:05] | Tell me. | 说说看 |
[23:06] | First, the Vegas restaurant guys called, | 首先维加斯餐厅的人打电话来 |
[23:08] | begging me to come out there. | 求我过去 |
[23:09] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[23:13] | Maybe you should go. | 或许你应该去的 |
[23:14] | No! No, we put that to bed already. I don’t want to go. | 不 不 我们商量好了 我不想去 |
[23:17] | It’s just a nice ego boost. But then, I ran into Jake | 这只是让我自信心爆棚 接着遇到了杰克 |
[23:20] | and he gives me his Knicks-Cavs tickets. | 他给了我尼克斯对战骑士的门票 |
[23:23] | Jake Jake? | 那个杰克 |
[23:26] | You gotta go with me. | 你得和我一起去 |
[23:27] | College hoops are more my thing. | 大学球赛更对我口味 |
[23:30] | I am not worthy of those tickets. | 把门票给我太浪费了 |
[23:31] | Hey, me neither, but these are club seats. | 我也是啊 可这是会员席啊 |
[23:34] | Sushi delivered right to you. | 寿司都送你嘴边了 |
[23:36] | It’s insane. You gotta go. | 不去太可惜了 你得去看看 |
[23:39] | – Okay. – Yes! | -好吧 -好耶 |
[23:40] | And what does Cavs stand for? | 骑士代表着什么呢 |
[23:41] | – Cavaliers. – Cavaliers. | -骑士队 -骑士队啊 |
[23:45] | Tomorrow night. | 明天晚上 |
[23:48] | So we, and by we I mean me, | 于是我们 其实就我一个人 |
[23:50] | dug into George Vascos. | 调查了乔治·巴斯克 |
[23:53] | He is a helicopter pilot. | 他是直升机飞行员 |
[23:55] | Yeah, and? | 然后呢 |
[23:56] | And his employer confirmed that | 他的老板证实 |
[23:58] | he was in the air at the time of his wife’s murder. | 他妻子被杀时他正在开飞机 |
[24:00] | Lands in an hour. | 一个小时后才落地 |
[24:01] | Okay, it can’t be a coincidence | 好 但这不可能是巧合 |
[24:03] | that both George and Kurt had problems, | 乔治和科特都有想杀掉的人 |
[24:05] | that both those problems were murdered | 而他们想杀的人也都被杀了 |
[24:07] | and both suspects have perfect alibis. | 两个嫌疑犯都有完美的不在场证明 |
[24:09] | Hold on. George has an alibi for his wife’s murder. | 等等 乔治有他妻子被杀的不在场证明 |
[24:13] | What about the doctor’s murder? | 那在医生被杀一案中呢 |
[24:14] | George didn’t fly yesterday. | 乔治昨天没有飞行任务 |
[24:16] | What motive would George | 乔治有什么动机 |
[24:17] | have for killing Kurt’s ex-wife’s husband? | 要去杀科特前妻的老公呢 |
[24:19] | He has no motive. Maybe it’s Strangers on a Train. | 他没有动机 或许像《火车怪客》一样 |
[24:23] | Wasn’t one of the victims killed by a bus? | 另一个受害者不是被巴士撞死的吗 |
[24:25] | No, it’s the Hitchcock movie. | 不是 说的是希区柯克的电影 |
[24:27] | Don’t know what that is. | 不知道在说什么 |
[24:27] | Remember that you’re both like twice my age. | 要知道你们俩基本都比我老一倍 |
[24:29] | – I feel like punching you so hard right now. – Okay. | -我现在很想暴揍你 -好了 |
[24:32] | Maxie, do the thing with the thing with your thing. | 小麦 现在是你露一手的时候了 |
[24:37] | On the left side, put Kurt, | 左边画上科特 |
[24:40] | his ex-wife, their son, and the new husband. | 他前妻 他们的儿子 和新任丈夫 |
[24:45] | All right. And the new husband is Kurt’s problem. | 好 科特想干掉新任丈夫 |
[24:47] | Exactly. On the right side, put George and Tracy. | 没错 右边画上乔治和特雷西 |
[24:50] | Who is George’s problem. | 也就是乔治想干掉的人 |
[24:52] | 科特 米米 艾登 乔治 特雷西 | |
[24:52] | George wants to kill Tracy, Kurt wants to kill Aiden, | 乔治想杀特雷西 科特想杀艾登 |
[24:56] | so each commits the other’s murder, | 他们替对方干掉了想杀的人 |
[24:59] | giving each of them a rock-solid alibi | 这样两人就有完美的不在场证明 |
[25:02] | for the problems they wanted solved. | 又解决了他们想干掉的人 |
[25:05] | And neither has a motive. | 也不存在动机 |
[25:06] | Strangers on a Train. We got to get Kurt back in here. | 就像《火车怪客》 我们得把科特抓来 |
[25:09] | Yeah, we do, | 没错 |
[25:10] | but questioning him will do no good without any evidence. | 但在没有证据的情况下审他是白费力气 |
[25:14] | We have all the evidence we need. | 我们已经掌握了所需的证据 |
[25:18] | Yeah, I am going to wait for my attorney. | 我要等我的律师来 |
[25:21] | What? Did you say something? | 你刚才说什么了吗 |
[25:23] | I am going to wait for my lawyer. | 我要等我的律师来 |
[25:26] | Lawyer or not, DA’s never going to cut you a deal | 无论你请不请律师 如果你不招供 |
[25:28] | unless you give us something. | 检察官不会让你谈条件的 |
[25:29] | You ever been to Rikers? | 你去过雷克斯岛吗 |
[25:31] | Rikers, no. | 雷克斯岛 没去过 |
[25:32] | You are going to love it. A lot of men. | 你会喜欢的 那里有很多男人 |
[25:34] | You will be able to have all sorts of man meetings. | 你在那里能参加各种各样男人间的聚会 |
[25:36] | Yeah, that’s really funny. | 那真是很有趣 |
[25:37] | New York doesn’t have the death penalty. | 纽约州没有死刑 |
[25:39] | I think you may have just inspired us to bring it back. | 你令我们想恢复这项刑罚 |
[25:45] | What are you looking at there? | 你在看什么 |
[25:46] | Oh, DNA report, | DNA报告 |
[25:47] | as in your DNA up and down Tracy’s clothes. | 特雷西的衣服上到处是你的DNA |
[25:50] | You know Tracy, George’s wife. | 你认识特雷西吧 乔治的老婆 |
[25:51] | Look, I got no idea how that happened. | 听着 我不知道怎么回事 |
[25:53] | Oh, well, it probably happened | 可能就是在 |
[25:54] | when you were pushing her up and over the rail. | 你把她推翻下栏杆的时候弄上的吧 |
[25:56] | Lucky break for us. | 我们真走运 |
[25:57] | Juries love them some DNA. | 陪审团就喜欢DNA证据 |
[26:01] | Mmm, I bet you anything George makes a deal, | 我敢肯定 乔治早就计划好 |
[26:06] | leaving you to take the rap, for everything. | 由你来为所有事背黑锅 |
[26:12] | For God sakes, he made me! | 天哪 是他逼我干的 |
[26:14] | We were in a meeting. | 我们当时在聚会 |
[26:15] | We got drunk and then George threw out a comment | 大家都喝醉了 然后乔治随口说了一句 |
[26:18] | and he said, “Hey, why don’t we take care of each other’s problems?” | 我们为什么不互相解决彼此的麻烦呢 |
[26:21] | And I thought it was just some twisted joke. | 我还以为只是句玩笑话 |
[26:24] | – But it wasn’t a joke. – No! And when I got home from here, | -但那不是玩笑 -不 我到家时 |
[26:27] | George shows up at my place and tells me he’s already… | 乔治突然出现 还跟我说他已经… |
[26:35] | He’s already taken care of my problem and now it’s my turn. | 他已经解决了我的麻烦 所以轮到我了 |
[26:39] | So, you killed his wife. | 所以 你杀了他老婆 |
[26:40] | I didn’t want to. | 我不想的 |
[26:41] | I didn’t want to do it. I didn’t want to. I had no choice. | 我不想杀她的 但我别无选择 |
[26:43] | He told me he was going | 他说如果我不去 |
[26:44] | to throw me under the bus for Aiden’s death. | 他就会让我为艾登的死负责[扔到公交下] |
[26:46] | Oh, poor choice of words. | 用词不当 |
[26:48] | Look, I was scared. | 听着 我当时很害怕 |
[26:50] | He had already killed Aiden. | 他已经杀了艾登 |
[26:51] | So I went over to George’s house… | 所以我去了乔治家 |
[26:53] | And you threw his wife over the rail. | 所以你把他老婆推下栏杆 |
[26:57] | Didn’t waste much time. | 倒是挺麻利的 |
[26:58] | He told me it had to happen between 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. | 他说我必须在早上十点到下午两点间下手 |
[27:01] | Exactly when he would be… | 得正正好是在他… |
[27:05] | you just really love to make an entrance. | 你的出场方式总是很惊人 |
[27:07] | Are you people deaf? | 你们都聋了吗 |
[27:08] | My client’s not saying another word. | 我的当事人不会再说一个字了 |
[27:10] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[27:13] | He said enough. | 他说的已经够多了 |
[27:23] | Helicopter that just landed from Atlantic City? | 从大西洋城飞来的直升机在哪儿 |
[27:26] | – There. – Thank you. | -那里 -谢谢 |
[27:30] | Hey, George Vascos. | 乔治·巴斯克 |
[27:31] | Can we talk to you? | 能跟你谈谈吗 |
[27:32] | Yes. | 可以 |
[27:33] | We are sorry to inform you, | 很遗憾通知你 |
[27:34] | there’s been a tragic incident involving your wife, Tracy. | 你的妻子特雷西遭遇不幸 |
[27:38] | She passed away a few hours ago. | 几小时前去世了 |
[27:41] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[27:43] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[27:44] | – Oh, it can’t be! It can’t be! – We also forgot to mention, | -不可能 不可能 -还要提一句 |
[27:48] | you are under arrest for murder. | 你因涉嫌谋杀被捕 |
[27:49] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[27:50] | Oh, my God, she was alive when I left her. | 我离开她的时候她还好好的 |
[27:52] | I just landed. I literally just landed. | 我的飞机才落地 我真的刚回到地面 |
[27:54] | Pretty proud of that alibi, aren’t you? | 很满意自己的不在场证明吧 |
[27:57] | You are under arrest for the murder of Dr. Aiden Silverman. | 你因涉嫌谋杀艾登·西尔弗曼医生被捕 |
[28:00] | Kurt Baronson told us everything. | 科特·布朗森全招了 |
[28:05] | Ah, don’t even think about it. | 别想跑 |
[28:06] | Don’t think… Don’t you… | 别想…你敢… |
[28:08] | Oh, it’s your turn. | 该你了 |
[28:27] | That hurt? | 疼吗 |
[28:28] | Good, I’m glad it hurts. | 很好 就是要你疼 |
[28:29] | As we were saying, you are under arrest! | 刚才说过了 你被捕了 |
[28:44] | So, you’re going to sit here | 所以你坐在这里 |
[28:45] | and tell me that you and your boy Kurt | 要告诉我 你和你的兄弟科特 |
[28:47] | didn’t work out a plan to solve each other’s problems? | 没有制定帮彼此解决麻烦的计划 |
[28:50] | If you were innocent, you wouldn’t have ran. | 如果你无罪 你之前不用跑 |
[28:52] | I didn’t kill anyone. | 我没有杀任何人 |
[28:53] | You murdering son of a bitch. | 你他妈杀人了 |
[28:56] | Kurt confessed. | 科特都招了 |
[28:58] | He told us you killed Aiden so he’d kill your wife. | 他说你杀了艾登所以他得杀你老婆 |
[29:02] | Kurt’s a whack job. | 科特是个疯子 |
[29:03] | You can’t trust anything he says. | 你们不能相信他的话 |
[29:05] | So how did he know your flight schedule? | 那他怎么知道你的航班 |
[29:06] | How did he know the perfect time to kill your wife? | 他怎么能掌握杀你老婆的最佳时机 |
[29:08] | Kurt knows I am a pilot. Maybe he looked up my flights. | 科特知道我是飞行员 也许他查了航班 |
[29:11] | Good luck with that story, | 祝你能圆回这个故事 |
[29:13] | because a witness saw you | 因为有证人看见你 |
[29:14] | hanging around the victim’s medical practice. | 在受害人的诊所附近乱晃 |
[29:17] | All right. Look, | 好吧 听着 |
[29:19] | did I consider the deal with Kurt? Sure. | 我是曾经和科特考虑过这个计划 |
[29:23] | But I can prove I am innocent. | 但我能证明自己无罪 |
[29:25] | Because when that guy got hit by that bus, | 因为那家伙撞上巴士的时候 |
[29:26] | I was having breakfast with half a dozen of my MRA brothers. | 我正和六个男权俱乐部的兄弟们吃早餐 |
[29:29] | Like they wouldn’t lie for you? | 他们就不会为你说谎吗 |
[29:31] | Would the waitress? The deli owner, the busboy? | 服务员 熟食店店主 勤杂工都会吗 |
[29:34] | I’ll give you witnesses up the wazoo. | 我能给你一堆证人 |
[29:37] | Have a seat, Lurch. | 请坐 林奇 |
[29:44] | Oh, God, all those alibi witnesses, it’s going to check out. | 天哪 那些不在场证人全都会核实 |
[29:47] | He didn’t kill Aiden. He was too tall. | 他没有杀艾登 他太高了 |
[29:49] | Tall? When did tall become an alibi? | 高 什么时候个高也能变成不在场证明 |
[29:50] | He would have stood out in the crowd. On the corner. | 他站在人群中会很显眼 就算在角落 |
[29:53] | Literally, we would have seen him on the bus video. | 也就是说 我们早能在巴士录像中发现他 |
[29:55] | Okay, but he could have been hunched over. | 好吧 但是他可能弯腰了 |
[29:59] | Okay, what if | 好 假如 |
[30:03] | George only heard about Aiden’s death | 乔治只是在男权聚会上 |
[30:07] | at the men’s meeting when Kurt spoke. | 听科特说了艾登死了 |
[30:09] | He would have remembered their Strangers on a Train pact. | 他就想起了他们那个《火车怪客》的约定 |
[30:13] | And then what? Went to Kurt | 然后呢 去找科特 |
[30:15] | and took credit for killing Dr. Silverman? | 承认杀了西尔弗曼医生吗 |
[30:16] | Exactly. And that lines up with Kurt’s story. | 正是 这就和科特说的故事吻合了 |
[30:20] | He said that George came to him this morning | 他说乔治今早找到他 |
[30:22] | to cash in on his chit. | 让他来履行约定 |
[30:23] | But when he heard that the doctor bought it, | 但当他听到医生死了 |
[30:25] | George took credit for the death | 乔治就说人是他杀的 |
[30:27] | so that he could trick Kurt into killing Tracy. | 这样他就能诱使科特杀了特雷西 |
[30:31] | Of all the things I have imagined coming out of your mouth, | 我想象过你能说出各种话 |
[30:34] | unsolving your own solve was not one of them. | 但没想过你会推翻自己的想法 |
[30:37] | Well, we still have George on conspiracy to kill his wife, | 我们还可以以密谋杀妻的罪名逮捕乔治 |
[30:39] | but if George didn’t kill the doctor, who did? | 但如果乔治没有杀害医生 凶手是谁 |
[30:43] | Oh, this is hurting my head. | 我头都疼了 |
[30:45] | Let’s pick this back up in the morning | 我们明天早上再继续吧 |
[30:46] | and have Billy check up on those nine witnesses. | 让比利去查一下那九个目击证人 |
[30:59] | This is really something. The sexy broad has tattoos everywhere. | 这剧真有意思 这辣妹身上布满纹身 |
[31:03] | Everywhere! And each is a mystery. | 全身都是 每个都是个谜题 |
[31:08] | Ugh, I have enough mystery in my life. | 我生活里的谜题就够多了 |
[31:10] | Tough day at the office, honey? | 今天工作不顺利吗 亲爱的 |
[31:14] | Case problems. You can’t help. | 案子的事 你帮不上忙 |
[31:16] | Uh, you know, in a normal family, | 你知道吗 在普通家庭 |
[31:18] | daughter might ask her dad for advice. | 女儿会向父亲寻求帮助的 |
[31:20] | Yeah, in a normal family. | 对 在普通家庭 |
[31:24] | We thought these two guys swapped murders | 我们认为两个人交换杀人 |
[31:27] | – so that each would have an alibi. – Strangers on a Train. | -他们就都有不在场证明 -《火车怪客》 |
[31:30] | Thank you! | 谢谢能秒懂 |
[31:32] | But we were only half right. | 但我们只说对了一半 |
[31:33] | We solved the second one, but not the first. | 我们破了第二个案子 但第一个没破 |
[31:35] | 50% ain’t bad. | 破了一半也不错 |
[31:37] | Michael Jordan only shot 49%. | 迈克尔·乔丹命中率才49% |
[31:41] | The guys are part of this men’s rights club | 这些人是一个男权组织的成员 |
[31:44] | that makes you look like Gloria Steinem. | 现在看你就跟看格洛丽亚·斯坦尼恩一样 |
[31:48] | Gloria Steinem, that was a babe. | 格洛丽亚·斯坦尼恩 真是个尤物 |
[31:50] | Oh, yes, Dad. That’s right. | 对 爸 对 |
[31:51] | That’s what Gloria Steinem was all about. Being a babe. | 格洛丽亚·斯坦尼恩就这好 是个尤物 |
[31:55] | Lighten up. It’s not like being a feminist has made you happy. | 放松 做女权主义者并不能让你开心 |
[31:59] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[32:00] | The boys told me you’ve picked Tony over Jake. | 孩子们告诉我你选了托尼而非杰克 |
[32:03] | Dad, don’t start. | 爸 别说了 |
[32:04] | Look, before you go nuclear, will you just listen for once? | 你爆发之前 能不能就听进去一次 |
[32:08] | – I know things. – What do you know? | -我知道很多事 -你知道什么 |
[32:10] | I know that the power-wash | 我知道我楼里的清洁 |
[32:12] | in my building was done three days ago. | 三天前就弄好了 |
[32:15] | Didn’t see that coming, did you, Detective Diamond? | 没想到这个吧 戴蒙德警探 |
[32:18] | Then what are you still doing in my house? | 那你为什么还要呆在我家 |
[32:19] | I like it here. Being around. Watching you. | 我喜欢在这 在你身边 看着你 |
[32:25] | I also see how much you miss Jake. | 我也看到了你有多想念杰克 |
[32:28] | But you are too high on your | 但你太过强调 |
[32:29] | – “I am woman” horse… – Dad, please, just don’t. | -自己的女权 -爸 请不要说了 |
[32:32] | Look, you can tell me. | 你可以这么跟我说 |
[32:34] | You can tell Jake, yourself, anything you want. | 你可以这么跟杰克和你自己说 随便 |
[32:36] | But I see it. | 但我能看到 |
[32:39] | I see the way you look at him. | 我能看到你望向他的神情 |
[32:43] | How do I look at him? | 什么神情 |
[32:43] | With love. With longing. But, | 充满爱和渴望 但 |
[32:47] | you’d rather punish him than let yourself be happy. | 你宁愿惩罚他也不愿让自己开心 |
[32:54] | Who are you to give me advice on love? | 你有什么资格对我的爱指手画脚 |
[32:58] | – On relationships. – No one. | -给我指导恋爱的事 -没有 |
[33:01] | – Yeah. – But here I am doing it. | -对 -但我现在就要这么做 |
[33:07] | Don’t do it, Raggedy. | 别这样做 熊孩子 |
[33:08] | – Don’t do what? – Lose these years | -别做什么 -失去的这些年 |
[33:10] | you can never get them back. | 你永远都得不回来了 |
[33:12] | I regret every moment I missed with you. | 我后悔我没陪在你身边的每一刻 |
[33:16] | And I am not going to miss another day! | 我不会再错过一个同你在一起的日子 |
[33:17] | If anyone tries to come between you and me and the boys, | 如果有人想插足我和你还有孩子之间 |
[33:21] | gonna find themselves at the | 我就把他们 |
[33:23] | bottom of the East River with cement galoshes. | 靴子灌上水泥 然后扔到东河河底 |
[33:29] | Oh, my gosh. I think you just solved my case. | 我觉得 你刚帮我把案子破了 |
[33:35] | I told you I would help. I don’t know how I helped. | 就说我能帮忙 虽然不知道怎么帮的 |
[33:50] | You’re saying that this nice little old grandma | 你说这位看起来和善小巧的老太太 |
[33:53] | pushed the doctor, a fit athlete, in front of the bus? | 把身体强健的医生推到车前吗 |
[33:56] | – Helen’s not so old or little. – Or nice. Apparently. | -海伦不老也不小巧 -显然也不和善 |
[34:00] | Well, this report says that she’s in a cast. | 报告称她打了石膏 |
[34:02] | Yeah, a walking cast for plantar fasciitis. We checked. | 对 足底筋膜炎打的行走石膏 核实了 |
[34:05] | She swims. She does yoga. This was no frail bird. | 她游泳 做瑜伽 她可不弱 |
[34:09] | All right, still, why would Grandma do it? | 好 那老太太为什么要这么做 |
[34:11] | How would your mother react | 如果有人要无限期夺走她 |
[34:13] | if someone was going to | 唯一的孙子 |
[34:13] | take away her only grandson, indefinitely? | 你母亲会是什么反应呢 |
[34:17] | Why don’t you come with Grandma? | 跟外婆走吧 |
[34:19] | Those two are inseparable. | 他们俩很亲 |
[34:21] | Because that’s what Aiden Silverman was about to do. | 因为艾登·西尔弗曼就是要做这事的人 |
[34:24] | Okay, you have my attention. | 好 继续说下去 |
[34:25] | The Dr. Silvermans were avid runners. | 西尔弗曼医生酷爱跑步 |
[34:27] | Dr. Mrs. Silverman kept a chart | 西尔弗曼的妻子在冰箱上 |
[34:29] | on the refrigerator with times and routes. | 放了跑步时间路线表 |
[34:34] | Only Dr. Mrs. didn’t run that morning. Aiden ran alone. | 那早他妻子没去跑步 艾登自己去的 |
[34:38] | Grandma saw her shot and took it. | 老太太看到机会 杀了他 |
[34:41] | She knew exactly when and where | 她知道西尔弗曼医生慢跑 |
[34:45] | Dr. Mr. Silverman would be jogging. | 准确时间和地点 |
[34:48] | That’s not bad. I buy it. | 说得好 我信了 |
[34:51] | And you guys buy it, but for a jury to buy it, | 你们也相信 但要陪审团相信 |
[34:54] | we need Helen at the crime scene. | 我们要证明海伦当时在凶案现场 |
[34:56] | Let’s go to the videotape. | 我们来看录像吧 |
[35:00] | Well, I thought we were looking at the street corner. | 我以为我们要看街角的录像 |
[35:03] | We were. Bus cams, traffic cams, | 我们也以为 我们查了巴士 道路 |
[35:05] | bank cams, across the intersection. | 银行在那个路口的录像 |
[35:07] | But then we realized no way | 但之后我们想到海伦 |
[35:08] | Helen would have hoofed it on her walking cast. | 不可能打着石膏还步行过去 |
[35:11] | And so, she took the bus. | 所以 她坐了巴士 |
[35:12] | Not the same bus that hit Aiden, obviously. An earlier bus. | 肯定不是撞死艾登那辆 是更早的车 |
[35:16] | If I can direct your attention to the upper left corner. | 请你跟我一起看看左上角 |
[35:21] | Yeah, I’m not seeing any grandmas. | 我没看到老太太啊 |
[35:22] | Wait for it. | 等一下 |
[35:28] | Grandma’s cane. | 老太太的拐杖 |
[35:29] | You sure that’s the same cane? | 你确定是同一个拐杖吗 |
[35:32] | You see the pink, padded handle? | 你看到粉色的把手了吗 |
[35:36] | A grainy image of a pink cane. | 一个粉色拐杖的模糊影像 |
[35:39] | That’s what we are going to base the arrest on? | 我们就靠这个抓人吗 |
[35:40] | The cane and what we are going to find on the bottom of it. | 靠这个 以及在拐杖底部能检测到的东西 |
[35:45] | A lot of women must use that style of cane. | 很多女人都用这种拐杖 |
[35:48] | I got mine at CVS. | 我是在便利店买的 |
[35:49] | Oh, did you now? | 是吗 |
[35:51] | Did it come with tar on the tip? | 你买的时候底部就有沥青了吗 |
[35:56] | Specifically, the identical composite of paving tar | 准确来说 和在你已故女婿后背上 |
[36:01] | found on your dead son-in-law’s back. | 找到的铺路沥青完全一致 |
[36:07] | The city said they just repaved your block. | 市政厅说他们刚刚重新铺了你们街区的路 |
[36:11] | So? | 所以呢 |
[36:14] | I am sure they pave a lot of blocks. | 他们一定铺了很多街区 |
[36:16] | You were good. | 你很厉害 |
[36:18] | Throwing all the blame on your daughter’s ex, | 把所有罪过都推到你女儿前夫的身上 |
[36:20] | making Aiden out to be a saint. | 让艾登看起来像个圣人 |
[36:22] | You had me looking at everybody but you. | 让我怎么也不会怀疑你 |
[36:26] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[36:29] | Oh, I think I do. You didn’t want to lose your family. | 我想我明白 你不想失去家人 |
[36:32] | You wanted to keep them close. | 你想一家人在一起 |
[36:34] | You found a way. | 你找到办法了 |
[36:37] | My husband has Alzheimer’s. | 我丈夫得了老年痴呆症 |
[36:41] | I can’t leave him. | 我不能离开他 |
[36:45] | What were my options? | 我有什么办法 |
[36:47] | You tell me! | 你告诉我 |
[36:51] | I wasn’t going to see them | 我这一辈子 |
[36:54] | for the rest of my life. | 都见不到他们了 |
[36:57] | Well now, you are going to see them in a prison visitors’ room. | 现在 你只能在探监室里见他们了 |
[37:02] | And it’s certainly going to be for the rest of your life. | 你后半辈子都要如此了 |
[37:17] | So, did you think about my idea? | 你觉得我的提议怎么样 |
[37:20] | What idea is that? | 什么提议 |
[37:21] | Meredith, come on. Don’t do me like that. | 梅雷迪思 别这样 |
[37:24] | It’s practical, financially and romantically. | 这个提议在经济上和感情上都非常可行 |
[37:27] | – Not in that order. – I don’t know. Moving in is… | -感情先于经济 -我不知道 同居… |
[37:30] | Okay, listen, listen. | 听着 听着 |
[37:32] | Before you pass your verdict, I am upping my offer. | 你做决定之前 我要更新下我的提议 |
[37:34] | Much better terms for you. | 条件更诱人 |
[37:36] | – Oh, yeah. – Mmm-hmm. Okay, check this out. | -真的吗 -当然 听听看 |
[37:39] | I will guarantee, in writing, | 我会写书面保证 |
[37:42] | at least one back rub per week. | 每周至少提供一次背部按摩 |
[37:46] | – Billy… – I am not done yet. | -比利 -我还没说完 |
[37:47] | You will also wake up to my world | 你每天早晨一睁眼就能喝到 |
[37:49] | renowned cafe con leche cubano every single morning. | 我世界驰名的咖啡牛奶 |
[37:53] | Bam. | 厉害吧 |
[37:56] | Oh, is that a yes? | 这是同意的意思吗 |
[37:58] | Month to month. | 按月交租 |
[37:59] | – Of course. Month to month. – And we’ll see how it goes. | -当然 按月交 -还要看情况调整 |
[38:03] | That’s what I was going to say. | 我正要说 |
[38:11] | Big step, moving in together. | 大跨越 要同居了 |
[38:13] | Oh, stalk much? | 你偷听我们讲话 |
[38:15] | No, I’m just looking out for my work sister. | 不是 我只是为同事小妹操心 |
[38:17] | And stalking a little. | 也偷听了一点 |
[38:19] | I know it’s a big step, but I have thought about it a lot. | 我知道这是重大决定 但我也想了很多 |
[38:22] | I even made an itemized pro and con list on my spreadsheet app. | 我还在表格应用上把优缺点都列了出来 |
[38:26] | What pushed you over the top? | 是什么让你下定决心的 |
[38:28] | I guess the thought of waking up to him every morning. | 我想是因为想到每天早上都能见到他 |
[38:30] | He’s just, he’s so warm and cuddly. | 他真的是暖男 而且招人喜爱 |
[38:33] | Billy is cuddly? | 比利招人喜爱 |
[38:34] | He’s like a big stuffed oso de peluche. | 他就像个大毛毛熊 |
[38:38] | Apparently, it’s the Spanish word for Teddy bear. | 这是泰迪熊的西班牙名字 |
[38:40] | And if you have ever tried his cafe con leche, | 你要是尝过他做的咖啡牛奶 |
[38:43] | you would move in with him on that alone. | 为这个也会愿意跟他同居的 |
[38:45] | Well, must be some coffee. | 一定很好喝 |
[38:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:48] | Well, sometimes it’s the little things that are everything. | 有时 小事就是生活的一切 |
[38:53] | Okay, I have got to get this to Santiani. | 好了 我得把这些交给桑提亚尼 |
[38:55] | And start making room in the closet. | 然后开始给衣橱腾地方 |
[39:04] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[39:06] | And there’s my girl! | 我的宝贝女儿回来了 |
[39:09] | Oh, great. | 真棒 |
[39:11] | I always like to come home | 我最喜欢回到家就看到 |
[39:12] | to find the babysitter playing cards by himself. | 保姆自己和自己玩牌了 |
[39:15] | I needed a little me time. | 我也需要自己的时间 |
[39:17] | But before I sent them upstairs, | 但他们上楼睡觉以前 |
[39:18] | the boys and I watched | 我们一起看了 |
[39:19] | two solid hours of Gilligan’s Island reruns. | 整整两个小时的《梦幻岛》重播 |
[39:22] | Still holds up. | 还是很好看 |
[39:23] | Just no more words. | 别再说了 |
[39:27] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[39:29] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么在这儿 |
[39:31] | I stopped by to watch the game with your dad and the boys. | 我顺便来和你爸还有孩子们一起看比赛 |
[39:34] | Why aren’t you at the game? | 你怎么没去看比赛 |
[39:36] | I was just making sure | 我要回来确保 |
[39:36] | my dad was feeding the boys and not just himself. | 我爸不光喂饱了自己 也记得喂孩子们 |
[39:38] | I can hear you! | 我能听到你说话 |
[39:40] | The boys mentioned that they have a laser tag party this weekend. | 孩子们说这周末要参加一个激光射击派对 |
[39:43] | – Yeah. – I am happy to take them, if you want. | -对 -如果你想 我很乐意带他们去 |
[39:45] | – I know how much you hate those things. – Uh, thanks. | -我知道你有多讨厌这些事 -谢谢你 |
[39:50] | And, and thanks for dinner. | 也谢谢你准备晚饭 |
[39:52] | Uh, it’s just chicken tenders. No big thing. | 炸鸡柳而已 又不是大餐 |
[39:57] | No, it’s… It’s a little thing. | 不 这是小事而已 |
[40:02] | Go, you are going to miss tipoff. | 快走吧 不然就要错过比赛开场了 |
[40:04] | Yeah. Yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[40:13] | Let yourself be happy. | 你自己开心就好 |
[40:24] | 西31大街 贾奇神父大街 | |
[40:33] | Hey, there you are. Come on. Billy Joel’s doing the anthem. | 你来了 快点 比利·乔正在唱国歌 |
[40:37] | I, uh… | 我 |
[40:40] | I can’t go with you. | 我不能和你一起去 |
[40:41] | What? I thought the case was closed. | 什么 案子不是结了吗 |
[40:43] | It is. | 是结了 |
[40:44] | Okay. Let’s go. What’s the problem? | 那就快走吧 还有什么问题 |
[40:49] | I am not worthy. | 我不配 |
[40:50] | Come on, Laura. I told you, neither am I. | 劳拉别这样 我说过的 我也不配 |
[40:53] | Tony. | 托尼 |
[40:58] | I am not worthy to go with you. | 我不配和你一起 |
[41:03] | We are not talking about the game any more, aren’t we? | 你不是在说比赛 对吧 |
[41:09] | Jake? | 是因为杰克吗 |
[41:13] | You still love him? | 你还爱他吗 |
[41:21] | Go to Vegas. | 去拉斯维加斯吧 |
[41:25] | Don’t compromise your dreams for me. | 别为了我放弃你的梦想 |
[41:29] | – I’m so sorry. – No. | -我很遗憾 -不 |
[41:32] | I’m the sorry one. | 我才遗憾 |
[41:37] | Your friends are watching the game across the street. | 你的朋友们正在对街看比赛 |
[41:39] | – Yeah. – One of them should take my seat. | -是啊 -你应该把我的票给他们 |
[41:41] | I don’t even care about the game. | 我根本不在乎比赛 |
[41:45] | I just wanted to be with you. | 我只想和你在一起 |
[41:50] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:52] | You are one messed up lady Laura Diamond. | 你就是爱搞砸一切 劳拉·戴蒙德 |
[42:02] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |