英文名称:Mystic River
年代:2003
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:49] | …before the end of the season last year… | 在去年这个季节结束之前 |
[00:52] | …and then re- injured it in spring training… | 在春季游戏存档训练班 |
[00:56] | …on a terrific game-saving play. | 又受伤了 |
[00:58] | You know, I was talking with…. | 我本来在说 |
[01:00] | – What time is this going on? – 7:30 is the pre-game. | -几点转播? -七点半是赛前讲评 |
[01:04] | – Who’d you say was pitching tonight? – Tiant’s pitching. | -你说是谁主投? -提安 |
[01:08] | – Goddamn Cuban, man. He can hurl it. – I’d hate to be facing him. | -死古巴人 他很强 -我可不想碰上他 |
[01:12] | – Who are they playing tonight, Yankees? – Yankees. | -今晚对谁 洋基吗? -对 |
[01:15] | Imagine a 92-mile-an-hour fastball coming at you. You don’t have time to think. | 想象92里的球朝你飞来 你根本没时间反应 |
[01:20] | What kind of night you think Fisk will have? | 你觉得费斯特今晚表现会如何? |
[01:22] | He’s been hot lately. | 他最近红的很 |
[01:25] | He gets on base twice tonight, gets on base twice, I’ll paint your porch. | 他今晚只要能上垒两次 我就帮你粉刷前廊 |
[01:43] | Save. | 没进 |
[01:45] | The sewer. | 排水口 |
[01:54] | Hold on, I’ll get it. | 等等 我来勾 |
[01:57] | Sorry, guys, I guess I don’t know my own strength. | 对不起 我力气太大了 |
[02:01] | You know what, Dave? That must be it. | 是啊 你真是个大力士 |
[02:11] | Hey… | 喂 |
[02:13] | …you guys know what would be really cool? | 你们知道怎么玩才酷吗? |
[02:15] | – What? – Driving a car. | -怎样? -开车 |
[02:18] | You know, just around the block. | 在附近绕一圈 |
[02:20] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[02:22] | Anyone on this street keep their keys in their car? | 谁会把钥匙留在车上? |
[02:26] | I steal a car, my dad will kill me. | 我要是偷车 我爸会宰了我 |
[02:30] | Just around the block. Who said steal? | 只是借来兜兜风 谁说要偷? |
[02:45] | Your dad kill you for writing your name too? | 签个名你爸也会宰你吗? |
[03:08] | See, now it’ll be there forever. | 这样就能永久保留 |
[03:12] | Me too. | 我也要 |
[03:16] | Forever. | 永久保留 |
[03:21] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你们 |
[03:28] | You brats think it’s okay to destroy municipal property? | 你们觉得可以随便破坏公物吗? |
[03:32] | Huh? | 说啊 |
[03:35] | Come here. | 过来 |
[03:39] | Get over here. | 过来这里 |
[03:54] | Well, do you? | 可以吗? |
[03:56] | – No, sir. – No, sir. | -不可以 先生 -不可以 先生 |
[03:59] | – No. – No, what? | -不可以 -不可以什么? |
[04:03] | Sir. | 先生 |
[04:05] | You’re the hard case of the group, huh? | 你最会造反吧 |
[04:11] | A pack of punks, huh? | 一群小流氓 |
[04:16] | You live around here? | 你们住在附近? |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1462个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:217个,六级词汇:111个,GRE词汇:116个,托福词汇:145个,考研词汇:247个,专四词汇:183个,专八词汇:40个, 所有生词标注共:434个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:18] | Right there. | 就是那栋 |
[04:25] | You? | 你呢? |
[04:27] | Right over there. | 那边 |
[04:31] | How about you? Where do you live, son? | 你住哪里? |
[04:35] | – Rester Street. – Is your mother home? | -瑞斯特街 -你妈在家吗? |
[04:45] | We’re gonna go have a talk with her. Tell her what her punk kid’s been up to. | 我们得跟你妈聊聊 请她管教你 |
[04:57] | Get in. | 上车 |
[05:02] | Get the fuck inside. | 给我上车 |
[05:20] | In. | 进去 |
[05:26] | You kids go tell your mothers what you’ve been up to. | 你们回去好好跟妈妈反省 |
[05:35] | And don’t let me catch you shits ruining my sidewalks again. | 别让我再看到你们在路上搞鬼 |
[06:08] | What do you mean? Who put Dave in a car? | 什么意思? 谁把戴维载走? |
[06:10] | The cop. He had a gold badge. | 警察 他有警徽 |
[06:12] | How do you know it was a cop? See anything on the badge? | 怎么知道是真的? 上面有字吗? |
[06:15] | – No, no writing. – He had a uniform on? | -没有 -他有穿制服吗? |
[06:18] | Like a regular police uniform? | 他有穿警察制服吗? |
[06:20] | – He was a cop. – He took Davey. | -他是警察 -他捉走戴维 |
[06:22] | – So, what were you guys doing? – We wrote our names in the cement, but… | -你们做了什么? -在水泥上写名字 |
[06:26] | You were writing in cement and playing hockey, but they took Dave? | 只是写个字 玩个球 他们就捉走戴维? |
[06:30] | – That doesn’t make sense. Come on. – Is there something wrong, Dad? | -没道理 -爸 出事了吗? |
[06:53] | Please. | 求求你 |
[06:55] | No more. | 不要了 |
[06:58] | Please. | 求求你 |
[07:01] | No more, please. | 不要 求求你 |
[07:32] | – Have you seen him? – Looks like damaged goods to me. | -你见到他了吗? -看起来惨不忍睹 |
[07:35] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[08:12] | You took some good swings today. | 你今天挥棒挥得不错 |
[08:15] | Dad, I struck out. | 爸 我被三振出局 |
[08:17] | Good swings, though. That’s what counts. | 你挥棒很有力 这才是重点 |
[08:22] | I’ll never be a good ballplayer. | 我永远无法成为好球员 |
[08:27] | You’re my son. Me, Dave Boyle. | 身为我戴维·鲍伊的儿子 |
[08:30] | Star shortstop, Trinity High School, 1978 to ’82. | 当年三合高中的明星游击手 |
[08:34] | You’re gonna be a great ballplayer. | 你肯定是个超级球员 |
[08:42] | – Hey, see that gutter drain over there? – Yeah. | -你看到那个排水口了吗? -看到了 |
[08:45] | I used to play on this street when I was a kid. | 我小时候常在这条街上玩 |
[08:49] | That drain swallowed every ball we had. | 那个排水口把我们的球都吞了 |
[08:52] | Baseballs, street- hockey balls, Pinkys. | 棒球 曲棍球 橡皮球 |
[08:56] | If we could get that manhole cover up… | 要是把水沟盖掀开来 |
[08:59] | …could be 1000 balls down there. | 里面会有一大堆球 |
[09:01] | Really? Let’s try. | 真的? 来试试看 |
[09:33] | Get in. | 上车 |
[09:35] | Come on, Dad, come help me hunt for balls. | 爸 快来帮我找球 |
[09:38] | Maybe tomorrow. Let’s get home before Mom starts to worry. | 明天吧 赶快回家 免得妈妈担心 |
[09:55] | Jimmy. Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[09:59] | Earth to Mr. Markum. | 呼叫马肯先生 |
[10:01] | – What do you want now, Pete? – Like I’m Mr. Needy all of a sudden? | -你又要干嘛? -我又吵到你了? |
[10:05] | We’re out of the Marlboros and the Winstons are looking grim. | 万宝路和温斯顿的烟都快没货了 |
[10:08] | – So? – So that means less profit… | -所以呢? -会赚不到钱 |
[10:10] | …and more profit means I get a raise. | 多赚点我才能加薪 |
[10:13] | So why don’t you order more. | 再多叫点货 |
[10:15] | All right, but if the surgeon general calls, you’re my alibi. | 好 但卫生局问起 我可不负责 |
[10:33] | – Hey, you. – Hey, there. | -老爸 -女儿 |
[10:36] | I’m going out tonight with Eve and Diane, at 7:30. | 我七点半要跟伊芙和黛安出去 |
[10:39] | Don’t stay out too late. You got your sister’s First Communion tomorrow. | 早点回来 明天妹妹要领圣餐 |
[10:44] | – Christ, I sound like…. – Someone’s father? | -天啊 我的口气好像 -你老爸? |
[10:46] | Yeah, somebody’s. Not mine. | 别人的 不是我的 |
[10:52] | – Later, Daddy. – Later. | -再见 -再见 |
[10:54] | Have fun. | 好好去玩吧 |
[11:01] | – Later. – Later. | -再见 -再见 |
[11:30] | Brendan. | 布兰登 |
[11:33] | – You scared the shit out of me. – I’m sorry, I didn’t want your dad to see me. | -你想吓死我啊 -对不起 我怕你爸看见 |
[11:38] | He sees you sneaking into my car, he’ll shoot you. | 他要是看见你躲在车里 一定毙了你 |
[11:45] | What will he do if he sees this? | 要是他看到这个呢? |
[11:48] | Shoot you and then kill you. | 先毙了你 再千刀万剐 |
[11:56] | It’s been six hours. | 已过六小时了 |
[11:58] | I had to see you. | 我好想再看看你 |
[12:02] | I’m gonna be late for Eve and Diane. | 我要迟到了 |
[12:07] | Tomorrow? | 明天? |
[12:09] | Like we planned? | 照计划进行? |
[12:12] | Tomorrow. | 没错 |
[12:18] | Drop me around the corner. | 载我到转角 |
[12:51] | – Take it easy. – He kept cutting me off! | -别激动 -他一直超到我前面! |
[12:54] | He kept cutting me off! He kept cutting me off! | 他一直超到我前面! 他一直超到我前面! |
[12:59] | He followed me all the way from goddamn Lynnfield. He was trying to kill me! | 他从林菲市一路跟着我 他想害死我! |
[13:03] | That son of a bitch! | 那个混蛋! |
[13:05] | Can you believe this guy keeps confessing? | 这家伙居然一直认罪 |
[13:08] | I don’t know. Maybe we ought to grab a lawyer out of one of these BMWs up here. | 应该从车阵中帮他找个律师 |
[13:15] | Hey, Devine? | 迪范 |
[13:21] | – What you looking at? – The old neighborhood. | -你在看什么? -我的老家 |
[13:27] | – We’re done, Sean, but I can stick around. – No, I think we’re good, thanks. | -都好了 但我可以留下帮忙 -不用了 谢谢 |
[13:33] | A few of us are going to the Cantab after. | 我们待会要去喝酒 |
[13:38] | No, I don’t think so, Jen. Thanks. Thanks anyway. | 还是不了 谢谢 珍妮 |
[13:41] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[13:45] | – So the wife left you six months ago? – So? | -你老婆跑掉半年了? -怎样? |
[13:48] | So Jenny Coughlin there with the body, voice and the cuffs…. | 珍妮这种带手铐的性感尤物 |
[13:52] | This girl, she makes gay guys rethink their orientation. | 连同志都会心动 |
[13:55] | So, what’s your point? | 你想说什么? |
[13:57] | The girl just wants to bed you, not wed you. You don’t even blink? | 她只想上你 又不是要嫁你 你一点都不动心? |
[14:01] | She wants to worship at the temple of Devine. | 她想征服西恩·迪范大侠 |
[14:03] | – I’m married, Whitey. – So was Bill Clinton, didn’t stop him. | -我结婚了 惠提 -柯林顿结了婚也照样乱来 |
[14:07] | – You haven’t talked to Lauren in six months. – She calls all the time. | -况且你和劳拉半年没讲话 -她经常打电话 |
[14:11] | And says absolutely nothing. Weirdest thing I ever heard of. | 然后什么也不说 有够怪的 |
[14:14] | One of these days, the phone’s gonna ring and she’ll tell me why she left. | 总有一天电话响起 她会说出她为何离开 |
[14:18] | Yeah? Maybe she’s waiting for you to say something. | 也许她是在等你开口 |
[14:41] | Come on, come on, come on. | 加油啦 |
[14:45] | The pitch. A swing and a line drive into right field. A base hit. | 打击出去 沿边线滚向右外野 |
[14:48] | I just don’t feel like they’re gonna win this one. | 我觉得这场赢不了了 |
[14:59] | Could we please have three beers? | 我们要三杯啤酒 |
[15:09] | Yeah, come on. | 好棒 一起来 |
[15:25] | You believe those chicks? | 那些辣妹有够夸张 |
[15:30] | – Come on. – Oh, yeah, baby. | -来啊 -对啊 宝贝 |
[15:37] | Ain’t that Jimmy Markum’s girl? | 那不是吉米·马肯的女儿? |
[15:39] | – We’ve got you right over here, boys. – Yeah. | -你们逃不掉了 帅哥 -对 |
[15:43] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:46] | I’ve known her since she was a kid. | 我看着她长大 |
[15:58] | A ball and two strikes. Two on, two out. | 两好一坏 两人出局 两人在垒 |
[16:09] | Dave. | 戴维 |
[16:11] | It’s 3 in the morning. | 都凌晨三点了 |
[16:14] | Where have you been? | 你上哪去了? |
[16:19] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[16:22] | I fucked up. | 我完蛋了 |
[16:24] | What happened? | 发生什么事? |
[16:26] | This guy tried to mug me, and I swung on him and he sliced me. | 我遇上抢劫 我一挥拳 就被他刺伤 |
[16:31] | But look at your hand. We gotta go to the hospital. | 你看你的手 我们得去医院 |
[16:35] | No, no, it’s not that bad. It’s not that deep. | 不用 伤口没那么深 |
[16:38] | – It bled like hell. I can’t go to the hospital. – Oh, my God, Dave. | -只是流很多血 我不能去医院 -我的天啊 戴维 |
[16:42] | Come on. Come here. | 来 过来 |
[16:47] | So I’m walking to my car, and this guy comes up to me and asks for a light. | 我要去开车 一个人走过来跟我借火 |
[16:52] | I say I don’t smoke. He says neither does he. | 我说我不抽烟 他说他也是 |
[16:55] | My heart starts clocking a buck fifty because there’s no one around. | 我就开始紧张 因为附近都没人 |
[16:59] | – Oh, God. – That’s when I see the knife. | -天啊 -然后他亮出刀子 |
[17:01] | Says, “Your wallet or your life. I’m leaving with one of them.” | 他说:”要钱要命自己看着办” |
[17:05] | – That’s what he said? – Yeah. | -他真这么说? -对 |
[17:06] | So I try to brush past him. That’s when he slices me. | 我想快速绕过他 就被刺了 |
[17:10] | – You said you swung on him first. – Jesus, Celeste, can I tell the fucking story? | -不是你先揍他吗? -瑟莱丝 先让我说完好吗? |
[17:15] | I’m sorry, babe. | 对不起 |
[17:21] | I went fucking nuts on him, baby. I…. | 结果我就发狂了 |
[17:27] | I went off. | 我完全失控 |
[17:30] | I bashed his head on the parking lot. | 我抓住他的头往地上撞 |
[17:33] | There was blood everywhere. | 到处都是血 |
[17:38] | I might have killed him. | 我可能杀了他 |
[17:42] | Killed him? | 杀了他? |
[17:52] | It makes you feel… | 伤害别人的感觉 |
[17:54] | …alone, you know, hurting somebody. | 好孤独 |
[17:58] | Yeah, but you had to, right? | 我知道 但你是被逼的 |
[18:02] | It makes you feel… | 会让人觉得 |
[18:06] | …alien. | 好像与世隔绝 |
[18:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:18] | Babe, you hop in the shower. | 你先去冲澡 |
[18:20] | And I’ll take care of your clothes. | 我把衣服洗干净 |
[18:25] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -这样吗? -就这样 |
[18:28] | Here. | 脱下来吧 |
[18:42] | 911, police services. What’s the nature of your emergency? | 报案专线 请问有什么状况? |
[18:45] | There’s, like, this car with blood in it, and the door’s open. | 一辆车里面都是血 而且门开着 |
[18:49] | – What’s the location of the car? – Sydney Street. | -地点在哪里? -雪梨街 |
[18:52] | It’s in the Flats by Pen Park. Me and my friend just found it. | 白金汉沼地 宝州公园旁 我和朋友发现的 |
[18:56] | – Son, what’s your name? – He wants to know her name. | -你叫什么名字? -他在问那个女的 |
[18:59] | Your name, what’s your name? | 是你 你的名字 |
[19:01] | We’re so fucking out of here. Good luck, man. | 我们要闪了 加油吧 |
[19:16] | Dispatch, this is Unit 33. | 33组呼叫调度中心 |
[19:18] | We’re gonna need a crime- scene tech, and you might want to notify Homicide. | 我们需要鉴识科人员 另外请通知重案组 |
[19:23] | Thirty- three, have you found a body yet? Over. | 33组 找到尸体了吗? 完毕 |
[19:27] | No, but by the looks of this car, we’ll find one sooner or later. | 没有 但看样子迟早会找到 |
[19:44] | – Yeah? – I’m in the weeds here at the store… | -什么事? -我忙翻了 |
[19:47] | …and I need some help. | 需要人手帮忙 |
[19:48] | You and Katie can’t handle 6, how you gonna handle the church crowd? | 你和凯蒂六点都应付不来 八点的人潮来了还得了 |
[19:52] | – That’s the thing, Katie ain’t here. – Hold on. | -凯蒂没来 -等等 |
[20:05] | I’ll be there in 10 minutes. | 我马上过去 |
[20:07] | Just call Sal, make sure he can get there at 8 instead of 10. | 叫沙尔八点先过来 |
[20:11] | No- shows at work, what if she no- shows at church? | 她会不会连教堂都不去呢? |
[20:14] | She’ll be there. | 她会去的 |
[20:16] | You know, she’s gonna screw up this day too. | 她又要扫大家的兴了 |
[20:18] | Oh, what other day has she screwed up lately? | 她什么时候扫过兴? |
[20:22] | You got two other daughters, don’t forget. | 你还有两个女儿 |
[20:24] | I’ll be at the church before anybody else, don’t worry about that. | 我会先到教堂 放心 |
[20:28] | What the fuck’s going on here? | 怎么回事? |
[20:39] | – Pete, anybody show? – No. | -彼得 人来了吗? -没有 |
[20:43] | Katie didn’t call? | 凯蒂没打电话来? |
[20:45] | No. | 没有 |
[20:57] | – Hello? – Drew, Jimmy. | -喂? -我是吉米 |
[21:00] | Sorry to wake you. I’m looking for Katie. | 打扰了 我要找凯蒂 |
[21:02] | Yeah, she’s here, I think. Hang on a second, let me go check. | 她在这里 等等 我去看看 |
[21:10] | Have a nice day. | 再见 |
[21:11] | No, it was Diane Cestra who slept over. No Katie. | 是黛安留下来过夜 不是凯蒂 |
[21:14] | Eve said she dropped her off at around 1:00. Didn’t say where she was going. | 伊芙说她凌晨送她们回来就走了 |
[21:19] | Don’t worry, I’ll track her down. | 没事 我会找到她 |
[21:21] | – She seeing anybody maybe? – 19- year- old girls, who can keep a tally? | -她有男朋友吗? -十九岁的女生 谁晓得 |
[21:25] | – That’s the cold truth, bud. – I’ll talk to you later. | -那倒是 -再聊 |
[21:36] | I’ll take hookers over old ladies any day. | 我宁可招呼妓女 |
[21:38] | – Mind if I go grab a smoke? – You can smoke the whole pack. | -我可以抽根烟吗? -抽一整包都行 |
[21:55] | Can I help you, Brendan? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[21:58] | No, Mr. Markum, I’m looking for some of that tea that my ma likes. | 我只是在找我妈爱喝的茶 |
[22:01] | – That’s Barry’s. Next aisle. – Thanks. | -巴瑞牌 下一排 -谢谢 |
[22:18] | – When’s Sal getting here? – Anytime now. | -沙尔什么时候到? -快了 |
[22:21] | – That it, Bren? – A Globe. | -就这样? -一份《全球报》 |
[22:26] | I thought Katie worked on Sundays. | 凯蒂不是星期天值班吗? |
[22:29] | Are you sweet on my man’s daughter, Bren? | 你对我老板的女儿有意思? |
[22:32] | No, I just see her here sometimes. | 没啦 只是偶而在这里见过她 |
[22:35] | Her little sister’s making her First Communion today. | 她妹妹今天第一次领圣餐 |
[22:39] | Thanks. Come on, Ray. | 谢了 雷 走吧 |
[22:54] | Can I ask you something, Jimmy? | 问你一件事 |
[22:57] | Shoot. | 问吧 |
[22:59] | Why do you hate that kid so bad? | 你为何那么讨厌他? |
[23:02] | It’s not hate. Doesn’t that little mute fucker spook you out sometimes? | 不是讨厌 那个哑巴怪怪的 |
[23:06] | No, not Silent Ray, Brendan. | 我不是说雷 是布兰登 |
[23:09] | He’s nice. Does sign language with his brother even though he doesn’t have to. | 布兰登很好 特意跟他弟打手语 |
[23:13] | He doesn’t want him to feel alone. | 好像怕他老弟孤单 |
[23:15] | But you look at Brendan like you’re two steps away… | 但你老兄一付 |
[23:19] | …from slicing off his nose and feeding it to him. | 想揍他的样子 |
[23:22] | – No. Really? – Straight up. | -有吗? -很明显 |
[23:29] | Here’s Sal. About fucking time. | 沙尔来了 总算到了 |
[23:45] | – Hey, there, bad boy. – Sarge. | -坏小子 -大警探 |
[23:48] | This should be the city’s, but the park’s state jurisdiction. | 这是市区管辖 但公园归州政府管 |
[23:53] | So if the body’s in there, the case is ours. | 如果尸体在里面 就由我们侦办 |
[23:58] | How much evidence do you think they’ve destroyed? | 现场证据有被破坏吗? |
[24:01] | Let’s go find out. | 去看看吧 |
[24:02] | Parker Hill vic walks into the ER on his own, steak knife sticking out of his collarbone. | 伤者走进急诊室 锁骨插着一把牛排刀 |
[24:08] | He asks the nurse, “Hey, where they keep the Coke machine?” | 他问护士:”自动贩卖机呢?” |
[24:11] | – Did she tell him? – Tom, what do we got on the car so far? | -她有告诉他吗? -查到些什么? |
[24:14] | We found the registration in the glove box. Owner is Katherine Markum. | 在置物箱找到行照 车主是凯蒂·马肯 |
[24:18] | – Oh, shit. – You know her? | -妈的 -你认识? |
[24:20] | Maybe. Might be the daughter of a guy I know. | 也许 可能是我朋友的女儿 |
[24:23] | We found a wallet and a license in a backpack. She’s 19. | 背包里找到驾照 今年十九岁 |
[24:27] | – Oh, fuck, that’s her. – Is it a problem? You close with the guy? | -靠 真的是她 -你还好吗? 很熟的朋友吗? |
[24:31] | When we were kids. Now it’s just a “hello” around the neighborhood. | 小时候 现在只是点头之交 |
[24:37] | Nineteen. | 十九岁 |
[24:39] | Fuck, man. | 妈的 |
[24:41] | He’s in for a world of hurt. | 他会伤心死 |
[25:11] | Do not make her laugh. | 别逗她笑 |
[25:21] | Door was ajar when we found it, headlights on. | 发现时车门开着 大灯亮着 |
[25:24] | Blood on the driver’s door, speaker, more blood on top of the steering wheel… | 车门 音箱上有血 还有方向盘上 |
[25:28] | …around this bullet hole. Punched through the driver’s seatback, shoulder level. | 和驾驶座肩膀高度的弹孔周围 |
[25:33] | Okay, perp stood outside the car… | 嫌犯站在车外 |
[25:35] | …girl slams him with the door, perp gets a round off… | 女孩用门撞他 他开了一枪 |
[25:38] | …hits her in the shoulder, maybe the bicep. | 也许射中了二头肌 |
[25:41] | She runs for it through the trampled weeds…. | 她往草丛方向逃命 |
[25:46] | – What do you think? – Yeah, I dig that. | -你认为呢? -应该是吧 |
[25:50] | Body of Christ. | 基督的圣体 |
[25:54] | – Body of Christ. – Amen. | -基督的圣体 -阿门 |
[25:57] | My God, Jimmy, our baby. | 天哪 我们的宝贝女儿 |
[26:05] | Body of Christ. | 基督的圣体 |
[26:08] | Body of Christ. | 基督的圣体 |
[26:12] | Body of Christ. | 基督的圣体 |
[26:16] | So I’m thinking she hid out here for a little bit. | 我猜她在这里躲了一下 |
[26:19] | The killer shows, she bolts. | 凶手现身 她逃走 |
[26:21] | She goes to the other side, she takes off running again. | 然后往另一个方向逃跑 |
[26:24] | Well, we better call in some divers while we’re at it. | 最好找潜水员来打捞 |
[26:35] | Body of Christ. | 基督的圣体 |
[26:39] | Body of Christ. | 基督的圣体 |
[26:51] | So you haven’t seen him in a long time or what? | 你们很久没来往了? |
[26:55] | No, I haven’t seen him since we were kids. Once in a while, I run into him. | 早就散了 偶尔会在路上遇到 |
[27:00] | Sure looked cute, though, didn’t he? | 他好可爱喔 不是吗? |
[27:02] | – Daddy, Daddy! – Hey, darling. Good day, huh? | -爸爸 -小宝贝 开心吧? |
[27:06] | This dress itches. | 这件衣服好痒 |
[27:08] | Yeah, I’m not even wearing it, and it’s itching me. | 我没穿也觉得很痒 |
[27:12] | We are so proud of you. | 你好棒 |
[27:33] | Morning, honey. | 早安 |
[27:35] | Dave, there’s nothing about it in the papers. I checked three times. | 戴维 报纸没有报导 我看了三遍 |
[27:40] | It was late, real late. | 那时候很晚了 |
[27:45] | – Morning, Mikey. – Morning, Dad. | -早安 麦可 -早 爸爸 |
[27:48] | – You up for hitting some Wiffle Balls? – Yeah, come on, let’s go. | -想不想练习打击? -好啊 走吧 |
[27:54] | Come on. | 快点 |
[27:58] | Put your coat on, Mike. | 外套穿上 麦可 |
[28:01] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢了 妈妈 |
[28:14] | – Hey, Jimmy. – What’s up, Ed? | -吉米 -什么事 艾德? |
[28:17] | They got Sydney blocked off, Crescent to Dunboy. | 雪梨街被封锁了一大段 |
[28:19] | Boo Bear Durkin saw frogmen going into the Pen. Why you all decked out? | 德金看到潜水员进公园 你干嘛穿西装? |
[28:24] | – Nadine’s First Communion. – What are you doing here? | -奈婷在领圣餐 -那你跑来干嘛? |
[28:27] | Just curious, I guess. | 只是好奇 |
[28:41] | That’s my daughter’s car. | 那是我女儿的车 |
[28:46] | That’s my daughter’s car. | 那是我女儿的车 |
[28:51] | The dog’s sniffing something by the old bear cage. | 警犬在旧兽笼那发现了线索 |
[28:54] | – Want to take a walk over? – Yeah. | -要过去吗? -去看看 |
[28:56] | – Trooper Devine? – Yeah, go ahead. | -迪范警官? -请说 |
[28:58] | We got a guy on Sydney says he’s the father. | 有人自称是车主的父亲 |
[29:00] | Oh, shit. | 可恶 |
[29:02] | – Got a psychologist on the scene yet? – En route. | -心理医生来了没? -在路上 |
[29:05] | Just keep him calm till the shrink gets here. | 先安抚他 你知道规矩 |
[29:08] | Asking for you. Says he knows you. Not taking no for an answer. | 他指名找你 他说认识你 他不肯配合 |
[29:12] | And he’s got some guys with him. | 他还带着人 |
[29:13] | – What guys? – Crazy-looking guys. | -什么人? -几个凶神恶煞 |
[29:17] | – The Savage brothers. – Just a “hi” around the neighborhood, huh? | -萨维吉兄弟 -只是点头之交? |
[29:22] | All right, I’m on my way. | 我这就过去 |
[29:28] | – Hey, guys. – That’s our niece in there. | -你们这些人 -她是我们的侄女 |
[29:30] | – Let us in. – We’re doing our job. | -让我们进去 -我们是奉命行事 |
[29:32] | – Let us in. – Fuck you! | -让我们进去 -别把我惹火! |
[29:33] | The doughnut shop’s that way! | 还不滚去摸鱼! |
[29:35] | – Nick, Val, ease up. – Fucking dickhead. | -尼可 维尔 别乱来 -死猪头 |
[29:38] | – Enough. – Nick. | -够了 -尼可 |
[29:40] | Go to Drew Pigeon’s house, talk to his daughter. Katie was with them last night. | 到朱尔家 找他女儿和她朋友 凯蒂昨晚和她们在一起 |
[29:45] | – Kevin, let’s go. – And, guys? | -凯文 走吧 -还有 |
[29:49] | These girls are friends, so don’t be hard on them. | 她们是好友 别太凶 |
[29:51] | – But get answers. – You got it. | -但要问出结果 -知道了 |
[29:58] | Yeah, that’s what I believe. Yeah. | 对 我相信是这样的 |
[30:02] | Hey, Jimmy. Hey, man. | 吉米 |
[30:05] | – Is she in there? – All we’re doing is looking. | -是她吗? -不晓得 我们还在找 |
[30:08] | – Quit blowing sunshine up his ass. – That’s my daughter’s car. | -少废话 让我们过去 -那是我女儿的车 |
[30:12] | – I understand. – And it’s got blood in it. | -我知道 -我女儿的车上有血 |
[30:15] | You got fucking dogs all over. Why do you got dogs looking for my daughter, Sean? | 到处都是警犬 在干什么? 找我的女儿吗? |
[30:19] | Because we’re looking, Jimmy, okay? Right now all she is is missing, okay? | 我们还在找 她现在只是失踪 |
[30:24] | – Trooper Devine? – Yeah, say again. | -迪范警官? -再说一次 |
[30:27] | Sergeant Powers says you need to get in here ASAP. | 包尔斯警探请你立刻过来 |
[30:30] | – Your location? – The old bear cage. It’s a fucking mess. | -什么位置? -旧兽笼 情况很不妙 |
[30:34] | All right. | 好的 |
[30:36] | Make sure he doesn’t get through. | 别让他闯进来 |
[30:38] | You got those bolt cutters in your car? | 车子里的剪子还在吗? |
[30:41] | I’ll get us right through that Sydney Street fence. | 我去破坏雪梨街的围栏 |
[30:45] | Go. | 去吧 |
[30:50] | There’s a massive search underway for a woman missing in Buckingham Flats. | 白金汉沼地正在搜寻失踪女子 |
[30:55] | All we know now is there are signs of foul play… | 目前只知宝州公园外一辆车上 |
[30:57] | …in a car found abandoned outside of Pen Park. | 有犯罪迹象 |
[31:01] | Now, police officers have moved in quickly and cordoned off the area… | 警方于第一时间赶来封锁 |
[31:05] | …but even as we speak, a crowd of spectators has gathered. | 但现场仍聚集了大批群众 |
[31:09] | We don’t know more than that, but we will stay on the story. | 其它状况不明 我们会持续追踪 |
[31:12] | Until later, this is Jim Smith reporting for WB 56, 10:00 news. | 我是56台记者吉姆·史密斯 |
[31:18] | Ready? Bat back. | 好了吗? 准备挥棒 |
[31:23] | All the way back. | 要用力 |
[31:36] | I never saw anything like that before. | 真是太惨了 |
[31:39] | What do we got? | 什么状况? |
[31:51] | Oh, Christ. | 天哪 |
[32:12] | Is that her? | 是她吗? |
[32:17] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:19] | We’ll have the father do a positive ID at the morgue. | 待会请父亲来认尸 |
[32:23] | Blood’s from a split in the crown of her head. | 血出自头顶的伤口 |
[32:25] | She was beaten with a stick, but that didn’t kill her. | 她遭到棍棒殴打 |
[32:28] | She was shot a second time. Looks like a .38. | 但致命伤是第二次枪伤 看来是点三八手枪 |
[32:34] | What the fuck am I gonna tell him? | 我该怎么告诉他? |
[32:37] | “Hey, Jimmy… | “吉米 |
[32:39] | …God said you owed another marker. He came to collect.” | 上帝说他要来讨债了” |
[32:46] | – Hey. – Hold on! | -站住 -我要过去 |
[32:48] | – Grab him. Stop that guy. – Hey, you! | -别乱来 -你等等! |
[32:53] | – I’m fucking going in there! – Take it easy! | -让我过去! -别乱来! |
[32:55] | – Get his arms. – Hold him. Come on. | -抓住他的手臂 -抓住他 快点 |
[32:58] | – Let me in, you motherfuckers! – Take it easy. | -让我过去 混蛋! -别这么紧张 |
[33:01] | – Let me in! – Is she in there?! | -让我过去! -那是她吗? |
[33:05] | – Sean, is my daughter in there?! – Let me in! You motherfuckers! | -西恩 是我女儿吗? -让我进去 混蛋! |
[33:10] | Is my daughter in there?! Is she in there?! Is she in there?! | 那是我女儿吗? 是她吗? |
[33:14] | Hey, take it easy! That’s the father. | 别乱来 他是父亲 |
[33:16] | Is my daughter in there?! Motherfuckers! | 那是我女儿吗? 混蛋! |
[33:20] | Is that my daughter in there?! | 那是我女儿吗? |
[33:23] | Look into my eyes! Is she in there?! | 看着我 是她吗? |
[33:26] | – Get off me! – Sean, is that my daughter in there?! | -放开我! -西恩 那是我女儿吗? |
[33:31] | Is that my daughter in there? | 那是我女儿吗? |
[33:35] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[33:41] | Oh, no! | 不 不 |
[33:43] | No, God! | 天哪! |
[33:46] | Oh, God, no! | 天哪 不! |
[34:33] | No one’s said anything, right? | 还不确定对吧? |
[34:36] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[34:37] | You haven’t seen her yet, right? It might not be her, right? | 你还没见到她 也许不是她 |
[34:42] | Jimmy? | 吉米? |
[34:44] | – Jimmy, please…. – Please what? | -吉米 求求你… -求什么? |
[34:46] | – Please… – Please what, baby? Please what? | -求求你… -求什么? 求什么? |
[35:31] | That’s her. | 是她 |
[35:34] | That’s Katie. | 是凯蒂 |
[35:37] | That’s my daughter. | 是我女儿 |
[35:59] | Fresh- brewed. | 刚煮好的 |
[36:02] | So we need to work a time line. | 我们得弄个明细表 |
[36:04] | It’s details, little things that make a case. | 破案关键 |
[36:07] | You know, things that you could forget about after a day or two. | 往往是一些过几天就会忘掉的小事 |
[36:12] | Did you ever think about how one little choice could change a whole life? | 一个小小的选择往往能改变一生 |
[36:17] | I heard Hitler’s mother wanted to abort him. | 希特勒的母亲本来想堕胎 |
[36:20] | At the last minute, she changed her mind. | 却临时变卦 |
[36:24] | See what I mean? | 懂我在说什么吗? |
[36:27] | What do you mean, Jimmy? | 什么意思? |
[36:31] | What if you or I had gotten into that car instead of Dave Boyle? | 如果当初换成是我们上车呢? |
[36:35] | – What car? – You’re losing me here. | -上什么车? -我不懂 |
[36:37] | If I’d gotten into that car that day, my life would have been a different thing. | 如果是我上了车 我的人生会完全不同 |
[36:43] | My first wife, Marita, Katie’s mother… | 我的元配玛瑞塔 凯蒂的妈 |
[36:47] | …she was a beautiful woman. | 她很美 |
[36:50] | Regal. | 高不可攀 |
[36:53] | As a lot of Latin women are, and she knew it. | 拉丁女人都那样 |
[36:55] | You had to have balls to go near her, and I did. | 我很有种的追了她 |
[36:58] | Eighteen years old, the two of us. She was carrying Katie. | 我们才十八岁 她就怀了凯蒂 |
[37:03] | Now, here’s the thing, Sean. | 所以说 |
[37:05] | If I’d gotten into that car, I’d be a basket case. | 要是我上了车 成了废人 |
[37:08] | I never would have had the juice to go near her. | 我会不敢追她 |
[37:11] | And Katie never would have been born. | 凯蒂就不会出生 |
[37:15] | And she never would have been murdered. You know? | 也不会被杀害 |
[37:23] | – You ever see Dave around? – He married my cousin Celeste. | -你和戴维有来往吗? -他娶了我表妹瑟莱丝 |
[37:31] | What time did Katie get home from work yesterday? | 凯蒂昨天几点从店里回家? |
[37:35] | Around 7:30. | 大约七点半 |
[37:37] | Anything unusual, out of the way about her? | 有没有什么不寻常? |
[37:41] | No. She sat with us, with me and the girls, while we ate. | 没有 她坐在餐桌旁看我们吃饭 |
[37:47] | She was having dinner with her friends. | 她等着和朋友出去 |
[37:53] | – Eve Pigeon and Diane Cestra? – Yeah. | -伊芙·琵真和黛安·赛斯卓? -对 |
[37:57] | She talked to Nadine about her Communion… | 她跟奈婷聊领圣餐的事 |
[38:01] | …and then she was on the phone in her room for a bit. | 然后回房讲了一下电话 |
[38:04] | And then around 8, she left. | 八点就出门了 |
[38:07] | – Do you know who she talked to? – No. | -她和谁讲电话? -不知道 |
[38:10] | Do you mind if we have the phone company subpoenaed for records? | 我们可以调阅通联纪录吗? |
[38:14] | – No, go ahead. – Good. | -请便 -那好 |
[38:16] | You say you spent most of the day Saturday with your daughter in the store, correct? | 你星期六都和她在店里 对吧? |
[38:22] | Yes and no. I was mostly in back. | 对也不对 我都在办公室 |
[38:24] | Anything odd? A confrontation with a customer, anything? | 她有没有和顾客起冲突什么的? |
[38:27] | No, she was herself, she was happy. She… | 没有 她很正常开朗 她 |
[38:31] | She what? | 她怎样? |
[38:34] | It’s nothing. | 没什么 |
[38:36] | Listen, the littlest thing could be something right now. | 再小的事都很可能是关键 |
[38:40] | It’s just that when she was little, right after her mother died… | 她小的时候 她妈刚死 |
[38:44] | …I had just gotten out of prison, she couldn’t be by herself. | 我刚出狱 她很需要人陪 |
[38:48] | Whether she was crying or not, it didn’t matter… | 不管有没有在哭 |
[38:51] | …but she gave a look sometimes, like she was preparing to never see you again. | 都会露出一付要和你永别的眼神 |
[38:55] | For a couple of seconds on Saturday, she looked at me that way. | 星期六她就露出了那种眼神 |
[38:59] | – Okay. – It was just a look. | -好 -只是一个眼神 |
[39:03] | It’s information. We collect it, put it together, see what fits. Little things. | 这也是线索 我们搜集线索 加以拼凑整合 |
[39:08] | You were in prison? | 你说你坐过牢? |
[39:09] | – Oh, Jesus. – Here we go. | -天啊 -来了 |
[39:11] | – Whitey. – I’m just asking. | -惠提 -我只是问问 |
[39:14] | Sixteen years ago, I did a two-year bit for robbery at Deer Island. | 十六年前我因为抢劫坐过两年牢 |
[39:17] | Is that gonna find my daughter’s killer? Just asking. | 这对案情有帮助吗? 我只是问问 |
[39:21] | Let’s forget about that. Let’s get back to the point. | 别管这个 回头讲重点 |
[39:25] | – Sorry. – It’s all right. It’s all right. | -对不起 -没关系 |
[39:28] | Okay, Mr. Markum. | 好吧 马肯先生 |
[39:30] | – Okay. – Okay. All right. So, Jimmy… | -好吧 -好吧 吉米 |
[39:35] | …outside of the look Katie gave you, was there anything else? | 除了那个眼神 还有什么吗? |
[39:46] | There was this kid. | 有一个男生 |
[39:48] | What am I talking about? That was this morning. | 不对 那是早上的事 |
[39:51] | What? Remember, it’s the little things. | 什么? 关键都在小事 |
[39:53] | This kid Brendan Harris come in the store, like he was expecting to see her. | 有个布兰登·哈里斯好像想见她 |
[39:58] | – Barely knew each other. – Could they have been dating? | -但他们不熟 -他们会不会在交往? |
[40:01] | – No. – What makes you so sure? | -不会 -你确定吗? |
[40:03] | Sean, are you gonna grill me? A father knows. | 有问题吗? 做老爸的当然知道 |
[40:05] | Mrs. Markum, was Katie seeing anyone? | 马肯太太 凯蒂有男朋友吗? |
[40:08] | No one right now, as far as we know. | 据我们所知 目前没有 |
[40:12] | – I mean, knew. – I’ll give you whatever you need tomorrow. | -我是说死前 -明天再谈 |
[40:15] | We got girls at home wanting to know where their sister is. | 小女儿们还在等姐姐的消息 |
[40:18] | All right, there will be a trooper downstairs to take you home. | 好 楼下有州警会送你们回去 |
[40:24] | And if you think of anything… | 要是你想起任何事情 |
[40:28] | …anything at all, give us a call. | 请通知我们 |
[40:37] | He said you almost got into a car when you were kids? | 他说你们差点全上了那辆车? |
[40:40] | Shit. Me, Jimmy and a kid named Boyle were playing in front of my house. | 那次我们在我家前面玩 |
[40:44] | This car came up and took Dave away. | 有一辆车把戴维带走 |
[40:46] | – Abduction? – Yeah, guys pretending to be cops. | -绑架? -对 他们假装是条子 |
[40:49] | Convinced Dave to get in the car, kept him for four days before he escaped. | 把戴维骗上车 关了四天 |
[40:53] | – They catch these guys? – One died. | -有捉到人吗? -一个死了 |
[40:55] | The other got busted, went the noose route in his cell. | 另一个在牢里自杀 |
[40:58] | Your pal Markum, the moment I laid eyes on him, I could tell he’d done time. | 你老友一看就知道蹲过苦牢 |
[41:03] | They never lose that tension, it settles in their shoulders. | 蹲过的人肩膀都很紧绷 |
[41:06] | He lost his daughter. That’s what’s in his shoulders. | 也许是因为他刚失去女儿 |
[41:09] | No, that’s in his stomach. The tension in his shoulders, that’s prison. | 那是在腹部 肩膀紧绷是坐过牢 |
[41:18] | Cause of death: the gunshot wound to the head, not the trauma from the beating. | 致命伤应该是后脑的枪伤 |
[41:23] | – What else? – Her and her friends were barhopping. | -还有呢? -她和朋友逛夜店 |
[41:28] | We’re interviewing anyone who might have seen them. | 喝了四家 我们正在侦讯证人 |
[41:31] | One other thing, the backpack in her car… | 还有 背包里 |
[41:34] | …had pamphlets on Las Vegas and a list of Vegas hotels. | 有赌城简介和饭店名单 |
[41:37] | It doesn’t sound like much. | 线索好像不多 |
[41:39] | What do you say, Devine? | 迪范 你说呢? |
[41:43] | We’ll get the guy, sir. | 我们会逮到人的 |
[41:45] | That’s right. All right, let’s do it. | 没错 好 开工吧 |
[41:54] | – That’s the best you can come up with? – It made him happy, didn’t it? | -你没别的话好说吗? -他很满意 不是吗? |
[42:00] | This is Sean. | 我是西恩 |
[42:03] | – Hello? – Is it Lauren? | -喂? -是劳拉吗? |
[42:09] | You’re in Manhattan. I can tell by the traffic sounds. | 你在曼哈顿吧! 听车声就知道 |
[42:15] | Is he with you? | 他也在吗? |
[42:23] | Is that the baby? | 那是宝宝吗? |
[42:26] | Lauren, at least tell me her name. | 好歹告诉我她的名字 |
[42:38] | Yeah, nice talking to you too. | 我也聊得很愉快 |
[42:55] | Hey. | 你好 |
[43:00] | Would it surprise you? | 那吓到你了吗? |
[43:03] | Wouldn’t be the first time. | 不是第一次了 |
[43:08] | Did you see that girl? Did you see that…? | 你看到那个女孩了吗? 你看到? |
[43:11] | Did you see her? | 你看到她了吗? |
[43:13] | – I heard a car hit something. – Hit what? Another car? | -我听到撞车的声音 -撞到另一辆车吗? |
[43:16] | – Oh, no, not loud like that. – Like hitting the curb? | -听起来不像 -撞到路边? |
[43:19] | Yes, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[43:21] | Then it stalled, and someone said, “Hi.” | 然后熄火了 有人说:”嗨” |
[43:25] | – Someone said, “Hi”? – “Hi.” | -有人说”嗨”? -“嗨” |
[43:28] | Then there was a loud crack. | 然后是一声巨响 |
[43:31] | – Could it have been a gunshot? – Yes, maybe. | -会不会是枪响? -有可能 |
[43:34] | – Did you look out your window, Mrs. Prior? – Oh, no. | -你有往外看吗? -没有 |
[43:38] | I was in my dressing gown by then. | 我当时穿着浴袍 |
[43:42] | I don’t look out the window in my dressing gown. | 我从不穿浴袍向外张望 |
[43:45] | The voice you heard, was that a male or a female? | 那个声音是男的还是女的? |
[43:48] | Female. | 女人 |
[43:50] | I think. | 应该是 |
[43:52] | – It sounds like the girl knew the shooter. – Yeah. | -看来她认识凶手 -对 |
[43:56] | Sorry to trouble you. | 打扰了 |
[44:06] | – Jimmy. – Theo. | -吉米 -西奥 |
[44:09] | How’s my daughter? How’s Annabeth holding up? | 我女儿还好吗? 安娜贝丝还好吗? |
[44:11] | – She’s trying. – Let’s get these on ice. | -还好 -去弄冰 |
[44:13] | You got a couple of coolers? | 你有冰桶吧? |
[44:22] | Right here’s fine. | 这里就可以了 |
[44:29] | So how are you handling all this so far? | 你目前都还好吧? |
[44:33] | – It hasn’t really sunk in, Theo. – Yeah? | -这一切好像不是真的 -是吗? |
[44:36] | It’s gonna hurt like hell when it does. | 之后会很痛苦 |
[44:38] | When my Janey died, I was no good for six months… | 我老婆死时 我消沉了半年 |
[44:42] | …but my kids were all grown up. I had that luxury. | 幸好我的孩子都大了 |
[44:46] | You, you got domestic responsibilities. | 而你还有家庭责任 |
[44:52] | Domestic responsibilities? | 家庭责任? |
[44:54] | Yeah, you gotta take care of my daughter and those girls. That’s your first priority. | 你得把重心摆在我女儿和孙女上 |
[45:00] | Oh, you figured that might have slipped my mind? | 你以为我会忽略她们? |
[45:03] | It just needed to be said, that’s all. | 只是提醒你一声 |
[45:06] | You’ll come through because you’re a man. | 你会熬过来的 你是个男子汉 |
[45:10] | Like I said to Annabeth, your wedding day. | 结婚那天我跟安娜贝丝说: |
[45:12] | I said, “You got yourself a real old- school man there.” | “你嫁了个传统好男人” |
[45:15] | – Like they put her in a bag. – What? | -她的样子很惨 -什么? |
[45:18] | That’s what Katie looked like when I saw her in the morgue. | 凯蒂在停尸间里的模样 |
[45:22] | Like they put her in a bag and then they beat the bag with pipes. | 好像装进袋子后被乱棒猛打 |
[45:27] | – Well… – Janey died in her sleep, all due respect. | -嗯 -你老婆是在 |
[45:30] | She went to sleep, she never woke up. Peaceful. | 睡梦中安祥过世 |
[45:33] | – You don’t need to talk about Janey. – My daughter was murdered. | -你不必扯到她 -我女儿是被谋杀 |
[45:38] | They put a gun to her. As we stand here, she’s on an autopsy slab… | 被枪打死 她正在冰冷的解剖室中 |
[45:42] | …getting cut open by scalpels and chest spreaders… | 被开肠破肚 |
[45:45] | …and you’re talking to me about domestic fucking responsibility? | 而你还跟我谈什么家庭责任? |
[45:52] | Good to see you, Theo. | 再见 西奥 |
[45:59] | Eve, just tell them what they want to know. | 伊芙 老实回答他们 |
[46:02] | – Who was she dating? – We already told the Savages. | -她在跟谁交往? -我们跟萨维吉说过了 |
[46:05] | – The Savage brothers? – They were here yesterday. | -萨维吉兄弟? -他们昨天来过 |
[46:08] | Good, now try us out. Who was she dating? | 所以呢? 她在跟谁交往? |
[46:12] | No one special. | 没有特定的对象 |
[46:18] | You guys were having a goodbye dinner, right? | 你们昨晚是在饯行吧? |
[46:22] | – What? – She was leaving town, wasn’t she? | -什么? -她要离开了 不是吗? |
[46:24] | – Going to Las Vegas? – How do you know? | -她要去拉斯维加斯? -你怎么知道? |
[46:28] | She closed her bank account, she had hotel phone numbers. | 她结清银行账户 她有饭店电话 |
[46:33] | She wanted out of this dump. She wanted to start a new life. | 她想离开这里 展开新生活 |
[46:37] | Well, a 19- year- old girl doesn’t go to Las Vegas alone. | 十九岁的女生不会自己去赌城 |
[46:41] | So who was she going with? | 她要和谁去? |
[46:43] | Come on, girls. Who was she going with? | 说吧 她要和谁去? |
[46:48] | Brendan. | 布兰登 |
[46:50] | Excuse me? | 谁? |
[46:52] | – Brendan. – Brendan Harris? | -布兰登 -布兰登·哈里斯? |
[46:56] | Brendan Harris, yeah. | 对 布兰登·哈里斯 |
[46:59] | You got an address? | 你有他的地址吗? |
[47:14] | Hey, Dave. | 戴维 |
[47:20] | Hey, Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[47:22] | Sorry, I came out for a smoke. | 抱歉 我出来抽根烟 |
[47:26] | Go ahead, sit down. Sit down. | 坐啊 |
[47:35] | I haven’t had a chance to talk to you all day. | 我一直没机会跟你说到话 |
[47:38] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[47:41] | How you doing? | 你呢? |
[47:44] | What happened to your hand? | 手怎么了? |
[47:47] | This? | 这个? |
[47:50] | I was helping a buddy move a couch. I slammed it in the doorjamb. | 我帮朋友搬沙发撞到门柱 |
[47:55] | Ways you can manage to hurt yourself, right? | 人一不小心就容易受伤 |
[48:00] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[48:02] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[48:10] | How are our girls holding up? | 老婆们还好吗? |
[48:12] | They’re doing okay, I guess. | 还好吧 |
[48:14] | That Celeste, she’s a godsend. You thank her for me, will you? | 瑟莱丝真热心 帮我谢谢她 |
[48:30] | It’s nice, isn’t it? Just to sit out here. | 这样坐着蛮好的 |
[48:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[48:42] | I couldn’t stand looking through the fridge to find room for all that food… | 我实在不忍心往冰箱里看 那一大堆食物 |
[48:46] | …we’re gonna throw away in the next few days. | 最后还是会丢掉 |
[48:49] | – Lot of waste, huh? – Yeah. | -真浪费 -是啊 |
[48:54] | I just can’t let anything get fucked up in these next few days. | 这几天绝不能出差错 |
[48:59] | Because it’s all anybody will remember about her. | 让大家对她保有美好的回忆 |
[49:10] | One thing you could say about Katie, even when she was little… | 凯蒂从小就有个明显的特质 |
[49:14] | …that girl was neat. | 她很有条理 |
[49:20] | When I got out of the joint… | 我出狱时 |
[49:23] | …you know, after Marita died… | 就是玛瑞塔死后 |
[49:27] | …I remember, I was more afraid of my little daughter… | 我记得我比较怕我女儿 |
[49:33] | …than I ever was of being in prison. | 坐牢反而没什么 |
[49:44] | I loved her… | 她是我的 |
[49:48] | …most… | 最爱 |
[49:53] | …because when we were sitting in that kitchen that night… | 那晚我们父女俩坐在厨房里 |
[49:59] | …it was like we were the last two people on Earth. You know, forgotten. | 仿佛是世上仅存的两个人 被人遗忘 |
[50:06] | Unwanted. | 与世隔离 |
[50:10] | And it’s really starting to piss me off, Dave, because I can’t cry for her. | 我真的很不爽 因为我哭不了 |
[50:14] | My own little daughter, and I can’t even cry for her. | 我女儿死了 我却哭不出来 |
[50:23] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[50:29] | You’re crying now. | 你现在哭了 |
[50:35] | Yeah, damn. | 是啊 |
[50:42] | I just want to hug her one more time. | 我只想再抱抱她 |
[50:48] | She was 19 fucking years old. | 她才十九岁 |
[50:59] | Do you want me to leave you alone? | 你要一个人静静吗? |
[51:02] | No, just stay here for a minute, if that’s cool. | 不 你陪我坐一下 |
[51:06] | Yeah, sure. Jimmy, it’s cool. | 好 没问题 |
[51:27] | When was the last time you saw Katie Markum? | 你上次见到凯蒂是什么时候? |
[51:30] | – You don’t think I’d hurt her do you? – She isn’t hurt. She’s dead. | -你们该不会认为我伤害她了? -她没受伤 她死了 |
[51:36] | – I didn’t kill her. – Again, when’s the last time you saw her? | -我没杀她 -你什么时候见过她? |
[51:42] | About 8… Saturday night, about 8:00. | 大约八 星期六晚上大约八点 |
[51:46] | About like 8, Brendan, or at 8? | 大约八点还是八点整? |
[51:49] | It was about 8. | 大约八点 |
[51:51] | We had a couple slices at Hi- Fi, and she had to go meet Eve and Diane. | 我们去吃披萨 然后她去找伊芙和黛安 |
[51:57] | Yeah. Why doesn’t Jimmy Markum like you? | 吉米·马肯为何不喜欢你? |
[52:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[52:04] | But he told Katie he never wanted her to see me or any other Harris. | 但他不要凯蒂和我们兄弟往来 |
[52:09] | What? That thief thinks he’s better than our family? | 什么? 那个贼还自以为清高? |
[52:13] | – He’s not a thief. – He’s a thief! A scumbag burglar. | -他不是贼 -他是贼 浑帐小偷 |
[52:18] | Daughter probably had the same bad gene. You count yourself lucky, Bren. | 有其父必有其女 幸好她死了 |
[52:23] | So Katie had some brochures for Vegas. We heard she was going there with you. | 听说凯蒂要跟你去赌城 |
[52:29] | We were gonna leave Sunday. | 我们星期天要去 |
[52:33] | We were gonna get married when we got there. | 一到那里我们就结婚 |
[52:38] | Well, that was the plan, right? | 我们这样打算的 |
[52:40] | You were gonna leave me? Without a word? | 你不说一声就要走? |
[52:43] | – Ma, I was gonna tell you. – Just like your father, huh? | -我正打算告诉你 -跟你老爸一样 |
[52:53] | That’s my brother, Ray, and his friend John. | 我弟弟雷和他的朋友约翰 |
[52:58] | – Hey, boys. – Hey. | -你们好 -你们好 |
[53:00] | He don’t speak. | 他不会说话 |
[53:02] | Father couldn’t shut up, but his son’s a mute. Oh, yeah, life’s fucking fair. | 老爸唠唠叨叨 儿子是哑巴 老天爷真是公平 |
[53:07] | They’re here about Katie. Why don’t you go watch TV or something. | 他们来问凯蒂的事 去看电视 |
[53:12] | So where were you between 12:30 and 2 a.m. on Sunday morning, Brendan? | 你星期天十二点半到两点在哪里? |
[53:17] | I was asleep. | 我在睡觉 |
[53:19] | Can you confirm that, Mrs. Harris? | 你能证实吗? |
[53:24] | I can confirm that he closed his door at 10:00. | 我能证实他十点关上房门 |
[53:28] | He came down for breakfast at 9. | 隔天九点下来吃早餐 |
[53:31] | I can’t confirm that he didn’t open his window and go down the fire escape. | 我不能保证中间他没爬窗子出去 |
[53:36] | Okay, we’re gonna ask you to take a polygraph. You think you’d be up for that? | 你愿意接受测谎吗? |
[53:43] | I loved her so much. | 我好爱她 |
[53:48] | I’m never gonna feel that again. | 这种感觉 |
[53:51] | It doesn’t happen twice. | 不会再有第二次了 |
[53:55] | Doesn’t happen once most times. | 很多人连一次也没有 |
[53:59] | Celeste. | 瑟莱丝 |
[54:02] | – Sorry, Jimmy. You surprised me. – What are you still doing here? | -抱歉 你吓我一跳 -你怎么还在? |
[54:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[54:11] | I don’t know, I just…. | 我不知道 我只是 |
[54:16] | Did Annabeth get to sleep? | 安娜贝丝睡了吗? |
[54:18] | Yeah, I convinced her to take a pill. | 我劝她吃了安眠药 |
[54:21] | – Could I get one of those? – Yeah. | -可以给我一杯吗? -好 |
[54:29] | One for the road and then home. | 喝完这杯就回家吧 |
[54:36] | Jimmy, I can stay over if you want. Sit up with Annabeth. | 我可以留下来陪安娜贝丝 |
[54:40] | You’ve done enough. | 你帮的忙够多了 |
[54:47] | To you and Dave for being here for this. | 谢谢你和戴维的帮忙 |
[55:06] | Okay, Jimmy. I’ll be back. | 好 吉米 我会回来的 |
[55:11] | I’ll be by first thing tomorrow. See you first thing. | 我明天一早就来 明天见 |
[55:14] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[55:16] | – Good night. – Yeah, good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[55:39] | Hello? | 喂? |
[55:44] | Christ. Lauren, say something. | 天哪 你说句话吧 |
[55:53] | “Okay. Hey, Sean, how was your day?” | “西恩 你今天好吗?” |
[55:57] | Oh, me? I’m tired of wishing things made sense. | 我? 我不想再伤脑筋 |
[56:00] | I’m tired of caring about some dead girl, and there’s just gonna be another one after her. | 不想再管谁杀了那女孩 反正命案天天发生 |
[56:07] | Sending killers to jail is sending them where they’ve been heading all their lives. | 进进出出的送凶手入大牢 |
[56:11] | The dead are still dead. | 要死的还是死了 |
[56:16] | Jesus, I… | 真是的 我 |
[56:19] | …can’t do this tonight. | 今天没心情跟你说话 |
[56:21] | I just…. | 我实在 |
[56:24] | I can’t do it. | 我没办法 |
[56:26] | Bye, baby. | 再见 |
[56:38] | Because… | 因为 |
[56:41] | …sometimes the man wasn’t a man at all. | 有时候男人不表示是成人 |
[56:45] | He was the boy. | 他是男孩 |
[56:48] | The boy who escaped from wolves. | 逃离狼爪的男孩 |
[56:52] | An animal of the dusk. | 狼是夜行动物 |
[56:55] | Invisible. | 无影无踪 |
[56:57] | Silent. | 无声无息 |
[56:59] | Living in a world… | 住在一个 |
[57:02] | …the others never saw. | 神秘的世界里 |
[57:06] | World of fireflies. | 那里满是萤火虫 |
[57:10] | Unseen except as a flare in the corner of your eye. | 偶尔在你的眼角闪过 |
[57:15] | Vanished by the time you turn your head toward it. | 你一转头他又不见了 |
[57:31] | I just gotta get my head right. | 我得让脑袋清醒清醒 |
[57:39] | Catch a nice, long sleep. | 好好的睡一觉 |
[57:43] | And the boy will go back to his forest. | 男孩会回到他的森林里 |
[57:48] | Back to his fireflies. | 回去找萤火虫 |
[57:58] | Is he asleep? | 他睡着了吗? |
[58:21] | How’s Jimmy and everybody? | 吉米他们还好吗? |
[58:25] | Okay. | 还好 |
[58:27] | It’s weird. | 真怪 |
[58:29] | Took something like this for me and him to become friends again. | 我们居然是这样恢复友谊的 |
[58:33] | Dave? Dave. | 戴维? 戴维 |
[58:39] | There’s still nothing in the paper. | 报上还是没有任何消息 |
[58:42] | About what? | 什么消息? |
[58:44] | About what? | 什么消息? |
[58:48] | I don’t know, honey. Maybe I didn’t hurt him as bad as I thought. | 不晓得 也许他没伤得那么重 |
[58:53] | He’s a mugger. He’s not going to the hospital. | 他是抢匪 不会上医院的 |
[58:58] | Yeah. | 也对 |
[59:00] | Right. | 没错 |
[59:04] | Anyhow, it doesn’t matter, does it? | 反正这不是大新闻 |
[59:08] | I mean, Katie Markum is dead. | 凯蒂·马肯被谋杀 |
[59:11] | That seems more important right now. | 这条新闻重要多了 |
[59:43] | I know in my soul I contributed to your death. | 我知道我和你的死亡有关 |
[59:48] | But I don’t know how. | 但不知道关联何在 |
[1:00:10] | Brendan Harris aced his polygraph. | 哈里斯通过测谎 |
[1:00:12] | Good. I didn’t like him for it, nor want him for it. | 很好 我也不希望是他 |
[1:00:15] | Yeah. Poor fucking kid. | 可怜的孩子 |
[1:00:17] | Ballistics will be back in a while. Meantime, we got a list of bar patrons. | 弹道报告出炉前先看看酒客名单 |
[1:00:21] | All people who, I’m certain, are dying to cooperate. | 他们一定很想和警方合作 |
[1:00:24] | Considering the crime, maybe. | 也许吧 这可是重大案件 |
[1:00:27] | Dave Boyle? | 戴维·鲍伊? |
[1:00:28] | Hey, is that the guy you were friends with as a kid? The car guy? | 就是你那被车载走的朋友? |
[1:00:32] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[1:00:34] | He’s a guy to talk to. He knows you. He won’t treat us like cops. | 那应该找他谈谈 他认识你 |
[1:00:37] | – Clam up for no reason, huh? – We’ll see. | -应该不会拒绝合作 -再看看吧 |
[1:00:52] | Hey, Boyle! | 鲍伊! |
[1:00:55] | – What’s it been, seven, eight years? – Yeah. | -七八年不见了吧? -是啊 |
[1:00:57] | Yeah. How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[1:00:59] | This is my son, Michael. | 这是我儿子麦可 |
[1:01:00] | Hey, Michael. How you doing? My name’s Sean. | 麦可 我是西恩 |
[1:01:03] | I’m an old buddy of your dad’s. Hi. | 你爸的老朋友 |
[1:01:07] | – So you still with the staties? – Homicide. This is my partner. | -你还在州警局? -重案组 这是我的搭档 |
[1:01:10] | – Sergeant Powers. How are you? – So you got a minute? | -我是包尔斯警探 你好 -有空吗? |
[1:01:13] | – We’d love to ask some quick questions. – I was just gonna walk Michael to school. | -我们想请教几个问题 -我要送麦可去上学 |
[1:01:17] | – I can be back in a few minutes. – Tell you what, we’ll walk with you, okay? | -马上回来 -我们陪你去 行吗? |
[1:01:21] | Sure. | 当然可以 |
[1:01:25] | So you look good. | 你气色不错 |
[1:01:27] | – I hear rents are rising. – Yeah, the yuppies are coming. | -听说房租在上扬 -对啊 青年才俊越来越多 |
[1:01:30] | They’re cutting my dad’s old house up into condos. | 我爸的房子被改成大楼 |
[1:01:33] | We walked by there the other day. | 我们那天有经过 |
[1:01:35] | Must be something we could do to stop them. | 应该想个办法阻止 |
[1:01:37] | A friend of mine says the other day, he says: | 我有个朋友说: |
[1:01:40] | “Neighborhood needs a fucking crime wave. Get property values where they belong.” | “应该来个他妈的犯罪潮 让地价再掉回来” |
[1:01:44] | Young girls keep getting murdered up in Pen Park, Mr. Boyle, you might get your wish. | 再发生命案 您也许就能如愿 |
[1:01:49] | Dave. Call me Dave. | 戴维 叫我戴维 |
[1:01:52] | You said the F- word, Dad. | 爸 你说脏话 |
[1:01:54] | Yeah, I know. Walk on up ahead, Michael. | 往前走 麦可 |
[1:01:57] | Us guys need to talk. Go on. | 我们要谈事 |
[1:02:00] | – So, what’s up, Sean? – Yeah, you heard about Katie Markum? | -有事吗? -听说凯蒂的事了吗? |
[1:02:05] | Yeah, I was at Jimmy’s yesterday. Celeste is there now. | 我昨天都在吉米家 瑟莱丝现在也在他家 |
[1:02:08] | – Who’s Celeste? – My wife. | -谁是瑟莱丝? -我太太 |
[1:02:10] | – How’s Jimmy doing? – It’s hard to tell. You know him. | -吉米好吗? -看不出来 他那个人 |
[1:02:14] | – Yeah, so the reason we came by… – Listen, I saw her. | -我们是来 -我有见到她 |
[1:02:18] | Katie. I don’t know if you know that. At McGill’s, the night she died. | 凯蒂 不晓得你知不知道 在麦吉尔酒吧 |
[1:02:23] | That’s what we wanted to talk about. | 我们正想问你这个 |
[1:02:25] | They were at a couple of bars that night. Your name turned up for McGill’s. | 她们那天晚上去了几个夜店 你的名字出现在酒客名单中 |
[1:02:29] | They put on quite a show dancing on the bar. | 听说她们大跳热舞 |
[1:02:32] | – Pretty drunk, huh? – But it was harmless. | -喝的很醉 -也没什么 |
[1:02:36] | They weren’t stripping or nothing. They were just 19. | 又不是跳脱衣舞 她们才十九岁 |
[1:02:39] | What time did they leave? | 她们几点离开? |
[1:02:41] | I left at 1. They must’ve left 15 minutes before me. | 我一点走的 她们早我十五分钟 |
[1:02:44] | – So we’ll say 12:45? – Sounds about right. | -所以是十二点四十五分? -差不多 |
[1:02:48] | You see anything unusual or anyone…? | 有没有不寻常的人事物? |
[1:02:51] | Michael. | 麦可 |
[1:02:53] | – Like what? – I don’t know. | -例如? -我不知道 |
[1:02:55] | A guy watching the girls? | 有人盯着她们 |
[1:02:56] | A guy with hate in his eyes? A woman- hater? | 仇视她们之类的 |
[1:03:00] | No. No, if they hadn’t danced on the bar, it would’ve been business as usual. | 没有 除了她们跳上吧台 没什么特别 |
[1:03:05] | – See you later, Dad. – You got your milk money? | -爸 再见 -牛奶钱带了吗? |
[1:03:16] | Fuck, I hated school. | 我最恨上学 |
[1:03:18] | What? | 什么? |
[1:03:21] | Yeah, me too, Sean. | 没错 我也是 |
[1:03:25] | Just one more thing, Mr. Boyle. Where did you go after you left McGill’s? | 还有 你离开之后上哪去了? |
[1:03:30] | – Home. – Home by 1:15, would you say? | -回家 -一点十五分之前到家? |
[1:03:33] | – Roughly. Sure. – All right. | -差不多 -好 |
[1:03:38] | Yeah, well, thanks a lot, Dave. We’ll grab a beer sometime? | 谢了 改天一起喝一杯? |
[1:03:41] | – Yeah, I’d like that, Sean. – All right. | -好啊 -好 |
[1:03:51] | What? | 怎样? |
[1:03:53] | What happened to him in that car? | 他之前到底发生了什么事? |
[1:04:03] | Can you believe this? | 真是太扯了 |
[1:04:05] | Man, it’s the same as Dunkin’ Donuts. It costs 15 times the price. | 比甜甜圈店的咖啡贵十五倍 |
[1:04:10] | You know, you take away love, money or hate as motives… | 除去爱恨金钱 |
[1:04:14] | …you’re not left with a whole lot. | 没其它动机了 |
[1:04:16] | Well, if this Markum thing’s random, I mean, shit. | 如果是随机杀人就糟了 |
[1:04:19] | Yeah, tell me about it. But the old lady, Prior, she doesn’t hear a scream. | 但是 那位太太并没听到尖叫 |
[1:04:23] | Hears a gunshot, before that a “hi” … | 枪响之前 是一声”嗨” |
[1:04:25] | …which tells me the girl is either friendly or she knew him. | 死者要不是很友善 就是认识他 |
[1:04:29] | She turns into the curb, not too fast or she hops it. Foot’s off the clutch. She stalls. | 她撞上路边 放开离合器熄火 |
[1:04:34] | – She says, “Hi.” He shoots her. – She slams the door into him, takes off. | -她说:”嗨” 他开枪 -她用门撞倒他 然后逃走 |
[1:04:38] | What makes her swerve without hitting the brakes? | 为何她转弯没踩煞车? |
[1:04:40] | – I don’t know. Something in the street. – Maybe. | -也许是路上有东西 -也许 |
[1:04:43] | This Markum girl couldn’t have weighed more than what, 110? | 但她不可能超过110磅 |
[1:04:47] | – She hit hard enough to get a jump on him? – Maybe he’s knocked back on his heels. | -怎么撞得倒他? -也许他吓了一跳 没站稳 |
[1:04:51] | Your pal Dave strikes me as a guy permanently back on his heels. | 你朋友戴维好像很容易受惊吓 |
[1:04:55] | Wait a second, how did we get to Dave Boyle all of a sudden? | 怎么突然扯到他? |
[1:04:58] | – We just got to him. – He’s a guy who was in the bar. | -我们刚找过他 -他只是去过酒吧 |
[1:05:01] | The last place, Seany, the last place she was at. | 也是她最后去的那间 |
[1:05:04] | The guy is wrong. You saw his hand. | 他骗人 你看到他的手了 |
[1:05:06] | Yeah, I saw his hand. You seriously want to take a look at Dave Boyle? | 我是看到了 当真要查他? |
[1:05:10] | Just a little one. | 只是小查 |
[1:05:17] | I’d recommend two sets of visiting hours, from 3 to 5, and 7 to 9. | 我建议开放三到五点 七到九点 |
[1:05:22] | – Sure. – Good. | -好 -好的 |
[1:05:26] | – Have you thought about flowers? – I’ll call Knopfler’s this afternoon. | -那花饰呢? -我下午会联络花店 |
[1:05:31] | Good. | 好 |
[1:05:37] | And the notice? | 邀请函呢? |
[1:05:40] | Notice? | 邀请函? |
[1:05:43] | Yes, the obituary. We can take care of it if you give us her basic information. | 对 讣闻 你可以提供数据给我们来处理 |
[1:05:48] | Or if you prefer donations in lieu of flowers? | 或者你想收奠仪? |
[1:05:51] | Where’s my daughter? | 我女儿呢? |
[1:05:55] | Downstairs, in the basement. | 在地下室里 |
[1:05:58] | I wanna see her. | 我想见她 |
[1:06:46] | I’m gonna find him, Katie. | 我会找到他 |
[1:06:50] | I’m gonna find him before the police do. | 我会比警方早一步找到他 |
[1:06:54] | I’m gonna find the man, and I’m gonna kill him. | 我会亲手宰了他 |
[1:07:00] | Did you say something, Mr. Markum? | 你在说话吗? |
[1:07:06] | The notice. | 讣闻 |
[1:07:10] | It should read: “Katherine Markum… | 请你印:”凯瑟琳马肯 |
[1:07:14] | …beloved daughter of James and Marita, deceased… | 詹姆斯与已故玛瑞塔的爱女 |
[1:07:18] | …stepdaughter of Annabeth, sister to…” | 安娜贝丝的继女 莎拉 |
[1:07:22] | “Sister to Sara and Nadine.” | 与奈婷的姊姊” |
[1:08:06] | – You guys again? – Yeah. We’re like two bad pennies. | -你们又来了 -是啊 跟苍蝇一样 |
[1:08:11] | – You dropping in on Jimmy? – Yeah. | -你们来找吉米? -对 |
[1:08:14] | Do you have some kind of, what, break in the case? | 案情有突破吗? |
[1:08:17] | No, just paying our respects. Where you off to? | 只是来致意 你去哪里? |
[1:08:20] | Annabeth got a craving for cigarettes. I’m gonna go get some. See you in a minute. | 帮安娜贝丝买烟 待会见 |
[1:08:25] | By the way, Mr. Boyle, what happened to your hand there? | 对了 你的手怎么了? |
[1:08:30] | Garbage disposal. It jammed, I stuck my hand in, it started again. | 垃圾处理机 卡住了 手放进去又动了 |
[1:08:35] | – Stupid. – Painful. | -蠢吧 -很痛吧 |
[1:08:41] | Garbage disposal. Bullshit. | 垃圾处理机个头 |
[1:08:44] | Yeah. Well, it doesn’t mean he killed anybody either. Come on. | 说谎并不代表杀人 来吧 |
[1:09:01] | – Heard you could use one. – Thanks. | -听说你想抽烟 -谢谢 |
[1:09:06] | – I quit 10 years ago, you believe this? – Whatever you need right now. | -我都戒十年了 -想抽就抽咯 |
[1:09:12] | Come on in, I’ll get Jimmy. | 请进 我去叫吉米 |
[1:09:19] | I got a couple errands I gotta run. I’ll be back in an hour. | 我去办事 一小时后回来 |
[1:09:22] | You don’t have to come back, Celeste. I’ll be fine. | 不必回来了 我没事 |
[1:09:25] | – Sure? – Celeste Boyle? | -确定吗? -瑟莱丝·鲍伊? |
[1:09:26] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:09:28] | I’m Sean Devine, an old friend of Dave’s. This is Whitey Powers. | 戴维的老友西恩·迪范 这位是惠提·包尔斯 |
[1:09:32] | – Mrs. Boyle. – Nice to meet you. | -幸会 -幸会 |
[1:09:35] | Look, I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[1:09:39] | Oh, damn it. I left my report pad in the cruiser. | 真是的 我忘了拿记录簿 |
[1:09:43] | – You better go get it. – Yeah. | -你最好去拿 -好 |
[1:09:46] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:09:53] | Hey, Celeste, could I ask you a quick question? | 瑟莱丝 我想请教一下 |
[1:09:57] | – Me? – What time did Dave get home on Saturday? | -问我? -戴维星期六几点回家? |
[1:10:00] | – What? – It’s a little thing. | -什么? -只是小事一桩 |
[1:10:01] | We’re running a time line on everything involving Katie. I’m sure… | 我们在调查凯蒂的行踪 |
[1:10:05] | …Dave told you he saw her at McGill’s. | 想必你知道戴维见过她 |
[1:10:09] | You think Dave killed Katie? | 你认为戴维是凶手? |
[1:10:12] | Oh, no. God. I didn’t say that. Why would I even think that? | 不是 我怎么会那么想? |
[1:10:17] | – I don’t know. – No, no. It’s just that we could figure out… | -我怎么知道 -不 我们想从戴维到家的时间 |
[1:10:21] | …what time she was on the road if we knew what time Dave got home. | 推算出她开车上路的时间 |
[1:10:25] | See, it’s 5 minutes from your place to McGill’s… | 酒吧离你家五分钟 |
[1:10:28] | …and Katie left 15 minutes before Dave did. You see what I mean. | 凯蒂比戴维早走十五分钟 |
[1:10:32] | I was asleep. | 我睡着了 |
[1:10:36] | Saturday night, when Dave came in, I was asleep. | 周六晚上戴维到家时 我在睡觉 |
[1:10:41] | Okay. Well, thanks. | 好 谢了 |
[1:10:54] | Bullshit. | 胡说 |
[1:10:56] | No, he was dating Katie, Jim. | 他们在交往 |
[1:10:58] | They were gonna elope to Vegas. We found tickets under their names. | 打算私奔去赌城 有订位纪录 |
[1:11:02] | Brendan Harris confirmed it. | 布兰登也证实了 |
[1:11:04] | Remember what you said? | 你不是说 |
[1:11:06] | How she looked at you on Saturday like she was preparing to never see you again? | 她露出打算和你永别的眼神? |
[1:11:12] | – Did Brendan Harris kill my daughter? – No. | -布兰登·哈里斯是凶手吗? -不是 |
[1:11:16] | You’re 100 percent sure? | 百分之百确定? |
[1:11:18] | Passed his poly with flying colors, plus it seemed to me like he really loved her. | 他通过测谎 而且他好像很爱她 |
[1:11:26] | Jimmy, I’m just curious, man. | 吉米 我很好奇 |
[1:11:29] | Why are you so dead set against that kid? | 你为何那么敌视他? |
[1:11:31] | He said Katie told him you’d disowned her if she ever dated a Harris. | 他说凯蒂说你不准他们交往 |
[1:11:37] | I knew his father. They called him “Just Ray” Harris. | 他父亲人称”老雷”哈里斯 |
[1:11:40] | Why is that? | 为什么? |
[1:11:43] | There were so many Rays in the neighborhood. | 这里有很多人叫雷 |
[1:11:46] | You had “Crazy Ray” Bucheck, “Psycho Ray” Dorian. | “疯子雷”布切 “神经雷”多利安 |
[1:11:51] | The cool names were taken, so he got stuck with “Just Ray.” | 绰号都取光了 他只能叫”老雷” |
[1:11:55] | We never got along. I flat out didn’t like him. | 我们处不来 我就是不喜欢他 |
[1:11:58] | And he cut out on his wife when she was pregnant with that little mute of hers. | 他老婆怀那个哑巴时他跑了 |
[1:12:04] | I don’t know. | 我不晓得 |
[1:12:06] | I just figure the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. | 上梁不正 下梁歪 |
[1:12:09] | I didn’t want Brendan or any other Harris dating Katie or any other daughter of mine. | 我不要他儿子跟我女儿交往 |
[1:12:16] | I can’t believe we’re talking about Just Ray Harris. | 我们居然扯到老雷·哈里斯身上 |
[1:12:19] | How about this? We’ve interviewed witnesses… | 还有一件事 我们正在侦讯 |
[1:12:22] | …canvassed people who were in the bar. | 证人和酒客 |
[1:12:24] | We’ve run into more than a few of them who were questioned… | 有好几个人在我们之前 |
[1:12:28] | …before us by one or more of the Savage brothers. | 已经被萨维吉兄弟问过话 |
[1:12:32] | – So? – So the Savages are not policemen, Jim. | -所以呢? -萨维吉兄弟不是警察 |
[1:12:35] | – Some people don’t talk to policemen, Sean. – With all due respect… | -他们比警察有办法 -恕我冒犯 |
[1:12:39] | …and just so we’re clear, this is our case. | 案子是我们在办 |
[1:12:42] | – How long? – How long what? | -要搞多久? -什么搞多久? |
[1:12:45] | How long before you catch my daughter’s killer? | 你们多久才能捉到凶手? |
[1:12:48] | You bargaining with us? | 你在讨价还价吗? |
[1:12:51] | Bargaining? | 讨价还价? |
[1:12:54] | You giving us a deadline? | 你在定期限吗? |
[1:12:59] | We’ll speak for Katie, Mr. Markum. If that’s okay with you. | 我们会为凯蒂讨回公道 |
[1:13:04] | Just find my daughter’s killer, sergeant. I’m not standing in your way. | 你只管捉到凶手 我不会碍事 |
[1:13:12] | The last thing we need is Markum and the Savages putting the fear of God… | 现在就怕萨维吉兄弟他们 |
[1:13:16] | – …into the neighborhood. – We grew up terrified of them. | -到处恐吓人家 -大家都怕他们 |
[1:13:20] | Eleven months apart, like their mother ran a loose- cannon factory. | 他们老妈像个疯子制造机 |
[1:13:23] | Fucking knuckleheads. | 生了三个猪头 |
[1:13:29] | Ballistics are in on the Markum murder. | 弹道报告出来了 |
[1:13:31] | – Yeah, you got a match? – You’re gonna love it. | -比对有结果吗? -包君满意 |
[1:13:36] | It’s a perfect match. Gun was a .38 Smith. | 完全吻合 是一把点三八史密斯 |
[1:13:39] | Part of a lot stolen from a gun dealer in New Hampshire in 1982. | 八二年新罕布什尔的失窃枪支之一 |
[1:13:44] | The same gun that killed Katherine Markum was used in a liquor- store holdup in 1984. | 这把杀人凶枪 八四年抢过白金汉的一家酒店 |
[1:13:49] | – In Buckingham. – The Flats? | -白金汉 -沼地? |
[1:13:51] | Rome Basin. Place called Looney Liquors. I pulled the file. | 罗马洼地的疯狗酒店 这是档案 |
[1:13:55] | It was a two- man job. They fired a warning shot into a wall. | 抢匪有两个人 他们朝墙上开枪警告 |
[1:14:00] | – That’s where the bullet got pulled. – Nice work. | -留下一枚子弹 -干得好 |
[1:14:03] | Thought you’d like that. | 我就说吧 |
[1:14:35] | It’s okay, Ray. | 没事 |
[1:14:38] | Don’t worry about it. | 你别担心 |
[1:14:54] | Ma said that? | 妈这么说? |
[1:14:58] | That I’m better off? | 说死了算了? |
[1:15:05] | I loved her! You know what that’s like? | 我爱她 你能体会吗? |
[1:15:08] | Huh? | 知道吗? |
[1:15:15] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:15:25] | No, you’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[1:15:28] | I won’t ever feel that again. | 这种感觉不会再有 |
[1:15:31] | Right there. Went in through a bottle of Jack and stuck in the wall right there. | 就在那里 射穿一瓶威士忌卡在那里 |
[1:15:36] | – Scary, huh? – Scarier than a glass of milk, right? | -很可怕吧? -吓的我屁滚尿流 |
[1:15:40] | So take me through it. These two guys come in…. | 你说这两个人进来 |
[1:15:43] | In rubber masks. They came in through here. | 戴着橡皮面具 从这里进来 |
[1:15:49] | That’s the storeroom. | 那是仓库 |
[1:15:52] | There’s a door back there that leads to a loading dock. | 后面有一扇门通往卸货区 |
[1:15:56] | I always keep that door locked. | 那扇门总是锁着 |
[1:15:59] | So they must have had a key. | 所以他们一定有钥匙 |
[1:16:03] | A key? So, what you’re saying is that it was an inside job? | 钥匙? 你认为是内贼? |
[1:16:07] | It had to be. One of them, at least, worked for me at some point. | 其中一人肯定在这里打过工 |
[1:16:11] | The only reason they fired that goddamn warning shot was they must have known… | 他们之所以开枪警告 一定是知道 |
[1:16:16] | …I kept this under the counter. | 我的柜台里有枪 |
[1:16:18] | – And you told the police that at the time. – Yeah. | -你有告诉警方? -当然咯 |
[1:16:23] | Sure, they went through my employment records. | 他们调阅员工档案 |
[1:16:25] | Questioned everybody who used to work for me. | 侦讯了每个离职员工 |
[1:16:28] | – Never made an arrest. – Still have a copy of those records? | -却没破案 -档案还在吗? |
[1:16:31] | Yeah, it’s in a box in the office there. But I know who did it. | 在 在办公室的箱子里 但是我知道是谁干的 |
[1:16:37] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗? |
[1:16:38] | This guy I fired a couple of weeks before. | 案发前我才开除了一个人 |
[1:16:41] | Son of a bitch came in here a few days after the robbery. | 案发几天后 那个混蛋回来 |
[1:16:45] | He had this fucking goddamn grin on his face. | 脸上笑得很贼 |
[1:16:50] | And I just knew. | 我就知道是他了 |
[1:16:52] | Go tell a grin to a jury, right? | 但陪审团不信这套 是吧? |
[1:16:55] | You remember his name? | 你记得他的名字吗? |
[1:16:58] | Do I look senile to you? | 我像老年痴呆吗? |
[1:17:00] | – No, sir. – Name… | -不像 -他叫 |
[1:17:03] | …was Ray Harris. | 雷·哈里斯 |
[1:17:05] | We used to call him “Just Ray.” | 我们都叫他”老雷” |
[1:17:11] | You say they used the same gun for another crime? | 你说同一把枪又犯了案? |
[1:17:15] | – That’s correct, sir. – Thanks for your help, Mr. Looney. | -是的 -谢谢你的帮忙 |
[1:17:31] | Where you been? | 你上哪去了? |
[1:17:34] | Out. | 出去了 |
[1:17:39] | What you watching? | 你在看什么? |
[1:17:41] | Some vampire movie. | 吸血鬼电影 |
[1:17:44] | Guy just got his head torn off. | 有人的头刚被扯下来了 |
[1:17:48] | Where’d you go, Celeste? | 你跑去哪里? |
[1:17:55] | I was sitting in my car… | 我坐在车里 |
[1:17:57] | …down by the channel. You know… | 在河边 |
[1:18:01] | …thinking about things. | 想事情 |
[1:18:04] | – What’d you think about? – Oh, you know…. | -想什么事情? -你知道的 |
[1:18:08] | No, actually, I don’t know. | 不 我不知道 |
[1:18:17] | Things. You know, the day. | 就那天的事情啊 |
[1:18:22] | About Katie being dead. | 凯蒂死的事 |
[1:18:25] | And poor Annabeth and Jimmy, you know… | 可怜的安娜贝丝和吉米 |
[1:18:29] | …those things. | 就那些事 |
[1:18:31] | Those things. | 就那些事 |
[1:18:34] | Know what I was thinking about, huh? | 你知道我在想什么吗? |
[1:18:38] | Vampires. | 吸血鬼 |
[1:18:41] | What about them? | 吸血鬼怎样? |
[1:18:44] | They’re undead… | 他们不生不死 |
[1:18:48] | …but I think maybe there’s something beautiful about it. | 但是这样或许很美 |
[1:18:51] | Maybe one day you wake up and you forget what it’s like… | 有一天忽然忘记 |
[1:18:55] | …to be human. Maybe then it’s okay. | 当人的滋味 也许感觉不错 |
[1:18:58] | What the fuck you talking about, Dave? | 你在胡说些什么? |
[1:19:01] | Vampires, sweetie. Werewolves. | 吸血鬼 狼人 |
[1:19:03] | You’re not making any sense. | 我听不懂 |
[1:19:08] | You think I killed Katie? | 你认为我杀了凯蒂? |
[1:19:10] | – Celeste. – What…? | -瑟莱丝 -什么? |
[1:19:12] | – Is that the sense we’re making these days? – Where’d you come up with that? | -这样你才听得懂吗? -你怎么会这么想? |
[1:19:17] | You’ve barely looked at me since you found out Katie was dead. | 知道凯蒂死后 你就不太敢看我 |
[1:19:20] | In fact, you seem repulsed by me. | 你好像对我很反感 |
[1:19:22] | – Dave! – What? | -戴维! -怎样? |
[1:19:24] | I don’t think anything. I’m confused, okay? | 我没想什么 我只是觉得很混乱 |
[1:19:29] | Even your friend Sean asked about… | 连你朋友西恩都 |
[1:19:31] | He’s not my friend, if you didn’t know. | 提醒你 他不是我朋友 |
[1:19:33] | He asked me about you. What time you came home. | 他问起你 问你几点回家 |
[1:19:39] | – What’d you tell him? – I said I was asleep. | -你怎么说? -我说我在睡觉 |
[1:19:43] | – That’s good thinking, baby. – Jesus Christ, Dave! | -很好 -真是的 |
[1:19:46] | – Why don’t you tell them about the mugger? – The mugger? | -你为什么不说出抢匪的事? -抢匪? |
[1:19:49] | The mugger! I see how your mind’s working. I do. | 抢匪! 我就知道你在想什么 |
[1:19:52] | I come home with blood on me the same night Katie’s murdered. | 我案发当晚血淋淋的回来 |
[1:19:56] | I must have killed her, right? | 一定是我杀了她 对吧? |
[1:19:58] | Fuck! | 可恶! |
[1:20:27] | Henry…. | 亨利 |
[1:20:29] | What? Henry? | 什么? 亨利? |
[1:20:34] | Henry and George. | 亨利和乔治 |
[1:20:40] | I never told anyone that before. | 我从没告诉过别人 |
[1:20:44] | Those were their names. | 那是他们的名字 |
[1:20:47] | Isn’t that fucking hilarious? | 很可笑吧? |
[1:20:53] | At least that’s what they called themselves, but… | 至少他们是那样称呼自己的 但是 |
[1:20:57] | …they were wolves, and Dave… | 他们是大野狼 而戴维 |
[1:21:02] | …was the boy who escaped from wolves. | 是逃出狼爪的男孩 |
[1:21:08] | What are you talking about, Dave? | 你到底在说什么? |
[1:21:10] | I’m talking Henry and George. | 我在说亨利和乔治 |
[1:21:14] | They took me on a four-day ride. | 我被他们带走四天 |
[1:21:17] | They buried me in this ratty old cellar with a sleeping bag. | 关在一个破地窖 只给了个睡袋 |
[1:21:24] | And, man, Celeste… | 天哪 |
[1:21:27] | …did they have their fun. | 他们可爽死了 |
[1:21:30] | And no one came to help old Dave then. | 没有人来救小戴维 |
[1:21:36] | Dave had to pretend to be somebody else. | 戴维得假装自己是别人 |
[1:21:46] | You mean, all those years ago… | 你是说很多年前 |
[1:21:51] | …when you were a little boy? | 你小的时候? |
[1:21:55] | Dave…. | 戴维 |
[1:21:57] | Dave’s dead. | 戴维死了 |
[1:22:00] | I don’t know who came out of that cellar, but it sure as shit wasn’t Dave! | 总之 逃出地窖的不是戴维! |
[1:22:06] | You see, honey… | 因为 |
[1:22:07] | Fuck! | 可恶! |
[1:22:09] | It’s like vampires. | 就像吸血鬼般 |
[1:22:15] | Once it’s in you… | 一旦被侵入 |
[1:22:18] | …it stays. | 阴影永远存在 |
[1:22:22] | What stays? | 什么阴影? |
[1:22:30] | Did you know there were child prostitutes in Rome Basin? | 你知道罗马洼地有童妓吗? |
[1:22:34] | What? | 什么? |
[1:22:42] | Fuck! | 可恶! |
[1:22:46] | I can’t trust my mind anymore, Celeste. | 我的脑袋很不可靠 |
[1:22:50] | I’m warning you… | 我警告你… |
[1:22:53] | …I can’t trust my mind. | 我的脑袋很不可靠 |
[1:22:58] | I gotta go out, try to get my head around it. | 我得出去 清醒一下 |
[1:23:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:23:10] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:23:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:23:15] | – The gun sends us in a different direction. – I don’t see it that way. | -这把枪让案情转向了 -我可不这么想 |
[1:23:19] | What does Just Ray’s gun have to do with Dave? | 老雷的枪跟戴维有什么关系? |
[1:23:22] | These things get passed around. | 枪械会流通啊 |
[1:23:24] | Just Ray may have blown town, but his gun never did. | 老雷的枪一直都在本地 |
[1:23:27] | I say we talk with Brendan Harris in the morning. | 我们明天先去找布兰登 |
[1:23:30] | And I say Dave Boyle. The hand story. The wife, she’s definitely scared. | 应该先找戴维 他在骗人 况且他老婆吓坏了 |
[1:23:34] | They’re hiding something, but Dave Boyle’s as much a killer as Brendan Harris. | 戴维的嫌疑不会比布兰登大 |
[1:23:39] | Boyle fits the profile, a fucking T. Mid- 30s, white, marginally employed… | 戴维完全符合条件 三十多岁 白人 中低收入 |
[1:23:43] | …sexually abused as a kid. On paper, this guy should be in jail already. | 曾遭性侵害 说真的 这家伙早该被收押了 |
[1:23:48] | Katie Markum was not sexually abused, see? | 凯蒂并没遭性侵害 |
[1:23:50] | In that equation, sexual emission is part of the deal. | 照你的说法 凶手应该有射精 |
[1:23:54] | You were friends when you were kids. This makes you a fucking liability. | 你们是儿时玩伴 你会徇私 |
[1:23:58] | He’s not my friend. | 他不是我朋友 |
[1:23:59] | Turns out you’re right, I’ll have my cuffs off my hip faster than yours. | 如果他是凶手 我一定第一个捉他 |
[1:24:18] | Hey, Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[1:24:21] | You’re out late. | 这么晚还出来 |
[1:24:23] | Yeah, you too. | 你也是啊 |
[1:24:26] | It’s cold, huh? | 蛮冷的 |
[1:24:28] | Yeah, I guess. | 是啊 |
[1:24:38] | You know, I…. | 你知道 我 |
[1:24:40] | I been sitting out here… | 这几年 |
[1:24:42] | …over the last few years… | 我经常坐在这里 |
[1:24:46] | …waiting on Katie to get back from someplace. | 等凯蒂回家 |
[1:24:51] | About midnight, I’d say to Annabeth, “I’m gonna go sit on the porch for a while.” | 每到午夜 我就跟老婆说:”我去门口坐坐” |
[1:25:01] | Weird thing is… | 怪的是 |
[1:25:04] | …it seemed to bring her back. | 没坐多久她就会回家 |
[1:25:10] | I saw her, you know. | 我有看到她 |
[1:25:14] | Saw who? | 看到谁? |
[1:25:16] | Katie. I was at McGill’s Saturday night. | 凯蒂 我星期六去麦吉尔酒吧 |
[1:25:21] | – You saw Katie Saturday night? – Never got around to telling you. | -你星期六有看见凯蒂? -一直没机会告诉你 |
[1:25:28] | Did you talk to her? | 你们有说话吗? |
[1:25:31] | Just nodded hello at one point. | 只有点头打招呼 |
[1:25:34] | Next time I looked up, she was gone. | 后来她就走了 |
[1:25:43] | But… | 但是 |
[1:25:44] | …Jimmy… | 吉米 |
[1:25:48] | …she looked… | 她看起来 |
[1:25:51] | …happy. | 很开心 |
[1:26:09] | I got more walking to do. Good night. | 我还要再走走 晚安 |
[1:26:24] | – You stole his car. – His car was officially towed. | -你偷了他的车? -不是 他的车是被拖吊 |
[1:26:28] | – From the front of his house. – No! It was abandoned in Rome Basin… | -在他家门口? -不是 车子被丢在 |
[1:26:32] | …adjacent to the parkway. | 林荫大道上 |
[1:26:33] | Lucky for us, the parkway’s state jurisdiction. Some kids jacked the car… | 而林荫大道归州政府管 几个小鬼 |
[1:26:38] | – …they took it for a joy ride…. – What? Why’d you do it? | -把车偷去兜风 -为什么要这么做? |
[1:26:42] | After I left you last night, I decided to talk to Boyle myself, put some fear into him. | 昨晚分手之后 我决定去吓吓戴维 |
[1:26:47] | I get to his house, I decide to look in his car, see what he’s got. I find blood. | 到了他家 我决定先去看看他的车子 结果发现血迹 |
[1:26:52] | – Blood? – Front seat of Dave’s car. B-negative. | -血迹? -在前座 B型阴性 |
[1:26:55] | – How much? – A bit. Found more in the trunk. A lot more. | -多吗? -一点点 行李厢里可就多了 |
[1:26:59] | Type O, same type as Katie Markum. | O型 凯蒂·马肯的血型 |
[1:27:02] | Wait, Katie Markum never got in anybody’s trunk. | 等等 她没被塞进行李厢 |
[1:27:05] | She was chased through the park where she died. | 她是死在公园里 |
[1:27:08] | – It’s enough to ask questions. – Your search is gonna get tossed out. | -我觉得该侦讯他了 -没用的 这些证据会被判无效 |
[1:27:12] | No, found and abandoned in state jurisdiction, for insurance purposes. | 车子被弃置在州管区 总得办理赔 |
[1:27:17] | – In the best interest of the owner. – Get a physical search, file the report. | -保护车主权益 -你进行检查 提交报告 |
[1:27:21] | Bingo. | 没错 |
[1:27:23] | You wanna talk to him, or should I send him home? | 你要跟他谈 还是放了他? |
[1:27:26] | – Dave’s here? – I’ve had him in the box for an hour. | -戴维在这里? -带回来一小时了 |
[1:27:29] | Sent two of my biggest, ugliest troopers to pick him up. | 出动最剽悍的警察去逮他 |
[1:27:34] | Come on, Mr. Boyle! | 少来了 鲍伊先生! |
[1:27:36] | We know you didn’t get that swollen hand sticking it in the garbage disposal. | 你的手不是被垃圾处理机弄伤的 |
[1:27:40] | – Oh, yeah? How do you know that? – Why’s your wife afraid of you? | -你怎么知道? -你老婆好像很怕你的样子? |
[1:27:45] | She know what really happened to your hand? | 她知道你的手怎么受伤的? |
[1:27:54] | How about a Sprite or something? | 先来杯汽水好吗? |
[1:27:57] | How about you tell us what really happened Saturday night, Mr. Boyle? | 先告诉我们那晚发生了什么事? |
[1:28:01] | You lied. | 你骗了我们 |
[1:28:03] | That’s your opinion, which you’re entitled to. | 那是你的看法 你有权怀疑我 |
[1:28:05] | – Hey, you think this is funny? – No, I don’t. I’m tired, I’m hung-over. | -你觉得这样很好玩? -不是 我累了 又有宿醉 |
[1:28:10] | Not only was my car stolen last night, but now you won’t release it to me. | 我的车被偷 你们又不还我 |
[1:28:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:28:18] | All right. | 好 |
[1:28:20] | Tell us, Mr. Boyle, how did you get the blood in your car? | 你车上的血迹是怎么回事? |
[1:28:24] | – What blood? – Let’s start with the front seat. | -什么血迹? -先从前座说起 |
[1:28:28] | What are you looking at him for? | 干嘛看他? |
[1:28:32] | Hey, you think I could get that Sprite, Sean? | 我可以先喝一杯汽水吗? |
[1:28:36] | Sure. | 当然 |
[1:28:38] | Oh, I get it. | 我懂了 |
[1:28:41] | You’re the good cop. | 你扮好人 |
[1:28:43] | How about a meatball sub while you’re at it? | 再来一份潜艇堡好了 |
[1:28:46] | I ain’t your bitch, Dave. Looks like you’ll have to wait. | 我不是你的奴隶 慢慢等吧 |
[1:28:50] | Yeah, but you’re someone’s bitch, aren’t you, Sean? | 但你是某人的奴隶 不是吗? |
[1:28:56] | The blood on your front seat, Dave. Answer the sergeant. | 前座的血迹 请回答 |
[1:29:02] | We got a chainlink fence in our back yard. | 我们后院是铁丝网围墙 |
[1:29:05] | Me and my kid play Wiffle Ball every afternoon after school. | 我和儿子每天在那儿练球 |
[1:29:09] | He’s getting good, so most of the balls are on the other side of the fence. | 他越打越好 球全飞过围墙 |
[1:29:14] | So I climb it. Except I slip… | 我爬出去捡球 但脚下一滑 |
[1:29:16] | …slice myself where the links curl in, right here. | 这里就被铁丝割伤 |
[1:29:20] | Bled like hell. | 血流如注 |
[1:29:22] | Ten minutes later, I gotta pick up Michael at school. | 十分钟后我去接麦可放学 |
[1:29:26] | Probably was still bleeding when I got in the front seat. | 上车时八成还在流血 |
[1:29:29] | What blood type are you? | 你是什么血型? |
[1:29:32] | B-negative. | B型阴性 |
[1:29:33] | Yeah? That’s the match we got. | 跟前座的血型吻合 |
[1:29:37] | – Well, there you go. – Not quite. | -这就对了 -不尽然 |
[1:29:39] | Blood in the trunk of the car wasn’t B-negative. | 后车厢里的血就不是 |
[1:29:43] | I don’t know anything about any blood in the trunk. | 我不知道后车厢有血 |
[1:29:46] | No idea how half a pint of blood got in the trunk? | 你不知道那滩血哪来的? |
[1:29:50] | – None. – This is not the way you wanna go, Dave. | -不知道 -你最好想清楚再回答 |
[1:29:53] | How will that look in court? | 要是出了庭 |
[1:29:55] | You not knowing how someone else’s blood got in the trunk of your car? | 你还敢辩称不知道血从哪来的 |
[1:29:59] | Gonna look fine, I suppose. You filed the report. | 应该还好吧 报告是你交的 |
[1:30:02] | What report? | 什么报告? |
[1:30:05] | The stolen-car report. The car wasn’t in my possession last night. | 失车报告 昨晚车不在我手上 |
[1:30:09] | So whatever the thieves used it for, you should find out… | 你该查明窃贼用我的车做了什么 |
[1:30:12] | …because it sounds like they were up to no good. | 看来应该不是什么好事 |
[1:30:21] | Things looking any better on the Sprite, Sean? | 我可以喝汽水了吗? |
[1:30:25] | Well, you just got too fucking smart. The car is inadmissible. | 你聪明过头了 证据无效 |
[1:30:28] | Anything there, his lawyers say was put by thieves. | 什么都能推给窃贼 |
[1:30:31] | – I can break him. – He just kicked our asses! | -我可以让他招 -他已经将了我们一军! |
[1:30:34] | You still think Dave wouldn’t hurt a fly… | 你还相信他不会伤人 |
[1:30:36] | – Is that the point? No. – What is the point? | -这是重点吗? 不是 -你告诉我重点是什么? |
[1:30:39] | We can break this open on the gun. It’s the gun. | 我们可以循凶枪破案 |
[1:30:43] | Okay. Maybe. | 好 或许吧 |
[1:30:48] | So, what do we do with Dave? | 那戴维怎么办? |
[1:30:51] | Fuck it. Kick him loose. | 放了他 |
[1:30:54] | Maybe a Celtic cross. That’s always a popular choice. | 凯尔特十字架一向很受欢迎 |
[1:30:58] | Or this lovely red marble here. | 或是这块红色大理石 |
[1:31:02] | Or a figural. | 或是小雕像? |
[1:31:04] | That one. | 那块 |
[1:31:06] | Very good. Nice and simple. | 很好 简单又大方 |
[1:31:18] | Hey, Jimmy! | 吉米! |
[1:31:23] | Annabeth said you were here. | 安娜贝丝说你在这里 |
[1:31:27] | We been asking around, like you said to. | 我们四处打听过了 |
[1:31:29] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗? -是 |
[1:31:31] | Jimmy, this ain’t about the two- year bit you did for me. | 这跟你为我蹲两年牢无关 |
[1:31:34] | And it ain’t about me missing your brains running things. | 也跟我要求你重出江湖无关 |
[1:31:37] | Katie was my niece. Not by birth, but she was part of our family, we loved her. | 凯蒂是我的侄女 虽然不是亲侄女 但我们很爱她 |
[1:31:42] | I don’t question you, Val. What’s up? | 我知道 怎么样? |
[1:31:46] | Cops are all over this. Doing their job for once. Bars, street trade, everything. | 警察第一次这么勤快 搞得买卖做不成 |
[1:31:51] | Every hooker we talked to, bartender, already been questioned. | 每个妓女酒保都被问过话 |
[1:31:54] | – The fucking law has descended, Jimmy. – What about Just Ray’s kid? | -警察满街跑 -老雷的孩子呢? |
[1:31:58] | Quiet as a mouse. Kid’s no trouble to anyone. | 乖得很 没惹过事 |
[1:32:03] | I talked to Diane and Eve. They said he loved her. | 黛安跟伊芙都说他深爱凯蒂 |
[1:32:06] | Jimmy, they said that she loved him. | 她们说她也很爱他 |
[1:32:11] | – Want us to take a run at him? – No. | -要逼问他吗? -不要 |
[1:32:13] | Hold off for now. Anything else? | 先不要 还有吗? |
[1:32:20] | What? | 怎样? |
[1:32:24] | Val, you wanna spit something, spit it. | 维尔 有话就直说 |
[1:32:27] | Tell him. | 告诉他 |
[1:32:30] | Sean Devine and his partner went by and saw Dave Boyle. | 西恩·迪范他们去找过戴维 |
[1:32:34] | Dave was at McGill’s. Probably questioning him like everybody else. | 戴维有去酒吧 应该是一般问话 |
[1:32:38] | I heard something else this morning too. | 我早上还听到别的 |
[1:32:41] | – Two staties came by in uniform. – Maybe they forgot to ask him something. | -有两个州警去找他 -也许还有问题要问 |
[1:32:46] | No. When they left, they took him with them. | 不 他们是去带人的 |
[1:32:49] | They put him in the back seat, if you know what I mean. | 押他进后座 你懂吧 |
[1:33:07] | “Raymond Matthew Harris, born 9-6, 1957. | “雷·哈里斯1957年9月6日生 |
[1:33:11] | First child, Brendan Seamus, born 1983.” | 长子布兰登生于1983年” |
[1:33:14] | Same year that Just Ray is indicted in a scam to embezzle subway tokens. | 同年老雷被控盗用地铁代币 |
[1:33:19] | Charges are dropped, and he’s fired. | 控诉撤销 他被开除 |
[1:33:21] | Does odd jobs after that, including clerking at Looney Liquors. | 之后就打零工 待过疯狗酒店 |
[1:33:26] | Questioned in that robbery. Questioned in another, same year, Blanchard Liquors… | 因抢案被侦讯 布兰屈酒店抢案也扯到他 |
[1:33:31] | …released on lack of evidence again. | 一样罪证不足获释 |
[1:33:33] | – Beginning to become known, though. – He’s getting popular. | -但开始成为熟面孔 -越来越红了 |
[1:33:37] | “A known associate, one Edmund Reese, fingers Raymond… | “他的同伙埃德蒙瑞斯供出 |
[1:33:40] | …in the 1985 heist of a rare comic- book collection.” | 他八五年犯下一宗漫画书抢案” |
[1:33:44] | Comic books? You go, Ray. | 抢漫画? 好样的 |
[1:33:46] | Hey, excuse me, $ 150,000 worth of comic books. | 很抱歉 那些漫画值十五万 |
[1:33:49] | Oh, excuse me. | 真抱歉 |
[1:33:51] | “Raymond returned said literature unharmed.” Does a year solid inside. | “雷将书归还” 蹲了整整一年 |
[1:33:56] | Comes out with a chemical- dependency problem. | 出狱时已染上轻微毒瘾 |
[1:33:59] | Gets honest work to support the habit, though? | 应该好好赚钱买毒品吧? |
[1:34:02] | Evidently not. | 显然没有 |
[1:34:04] | Picked up in a joint MCU- FBI sting operation… | 他在一次联合逮捕行动中 |
[1:34:08] | …trafficking stolen goods across state lines. Stole a truckload of cigarettes. | 因为运赃货过州界被捉 他偷了一车香烟 |
[1:34:13] | – The boy’s got style. – Got a boatload of grief too. | -真有格调 -但后果很惨 |
[1:34:16] | Stole the truck in Rhode Island, drove it into Massachusetts. | 他在罗得岛偷车开进麻州 |
[1:34:21] | – Hence, the federal interstate rap. – Hence, they got him by the balls, but… | -所以被控州际犯罪 -罪证确凿 但是 |
[1:34:26] | …he does no time. | 他一天牢也没坐 |
[1:34:28] | – He rolled on someone. – Looks that way. After that, he’s clean. | -一定是条件交换 -应该是 之后没再乱来 |
[1:34:32] | – August 1989, he disappears. – One, he’s dead, two, in Witness Protection. | -八九年八月 突然消失 -不是死了 就是受证人保护计划 |
[1:34:36] | Three, he goes deep underground, then pops back up… | 或是去当卧底 然后突然回来 |
[1:34:40] | …to murder his son’s 19-year-old girlfriend? We got nothing. | 谋杀了儿子的女友? 算了吧 我们毫无斩获 |
[1:34:43] | A prime suspect in a robbery 18 years ago, during which the murder weapon was used. | 凶手和十八年前的抢匪用同把枪 |
[1:34:48] | The guy’s son dated the victim. I say we got a lot. | 死者和他儿子交往 我们大有斩获 |
[1:34:53] | Anything about Just Ray’s known associates? | 有提到老雷的同伙吗? |
[1:34:55] | Let’s take a look. “Known criminal associates: | 我看看”犯罪党羽有: |
[1:34:58] | Reginald ‘Dukie’ Neil, Kevin ‘Whackjob’ Sirraci, Nicholas Savage… | 瑞吉纳公爵 杀手西拉奇 尼可拉斯·萨维吉 |
[1:35:04] | …Anthony Waxman.” | 安东尼·威斯” |
[1:35:08] | And one James Markum. | 和詹姆斯·马肯 |
[1:35:12] | And the hits just keep on coming. | 真是惊喜连连 |
[1:35:18] | – You looking for me? – I’m Sean Devine. This is Whitey Powers. | -你们找我? -你好 西恩·迪范 惠提·包尔斯 |
[1:35:22] | I already gotta get back. | 什么事? 我很忙 |
[1:35:24] | So you worked a task force with Major Crimes in the ’80s? | 你待过重罪组的项目小组 |
[1:35:28] | – Bunch of them. – You took down a smalltimer, Ray Harris. | -不只一个 -你捉过一个叫雷·哈里斯的贼 |
[1:35:31] | He stole a truckload of cigarettes from a rest stop in Cranston, Rhode Island. | 他在罗得岛偷了一车香烟 |
[1:35:36] | Trucker went to take a piss, Harris guy jacks the truck. | 司机去撇尿 他把车开走 |
[1:35:39] | – Think we pulled him over in New Bedford. – But Harris walked. | -在新贝德福被捉 -但是他却获释 |
[1:35:43] | He didn’t walk, he rolled. | 不是获释 是告密 |
[1:35:45] | Boston Police Anti- Gang Unit stepped in for info on another case. He rolled. | 波士顿警方来调查另一个案子 他供出了嫌犯 |
[1:35:50] | On who? | 是谁? |
[1:35:52] | What the fuck was the name? | 那家伙叫什么来着? |
[1:35:54] | Him and three other guys knocked over the MBTA counting room, 60 grand. | 他和另外三个人抢了六万块钱 |
[1:35:58] | Jimmy Markum. | 吉米·马肯 |
[1:36:00] | Kid was 19, 20. Slick as hell, man. Ran a crew, never got arrested. | 才十九二十岁左右 狡滑得很 带头作乱没被捉过 |
[1:36:06] | So did Harris ever testify in open court? | 雷·哈里斯有出庭做证吗? |
[1:36:09] | Never went. Markum dummied up on the guys he was working with… | 根本没开庭 马肯不肯供出别人 |
[1:36:12] | …DA was afraid he wouldn’t be able to convict. So he cut a deal. | 检察官怕起诉不成 就达成协议 |
[1:36:16] | Two years inside, couple more suspended. | 蹲两年 假释两年 |
[1:36:19] | So Jimmy Markum never knew that Ray Harris ratted him out? | 马肯知不知道是哈里斯告的密? |
[1:36:23] | Ray Harris disappeared about two months… | 马肯出狱大约两个月 |
[1:36:26] | …after Markum rotated back into the free world. | 雷·哈里斯就从人间蒸发 |
[1:36:29] | What’s that tell you? | 你觉得呢? |
[1:36:42] | Hey, Jimmy. Hey, Val. | 吉米 维尔 |
[1:36:45] | – Hey, coz, how you doing? – I’m good. | -表妹 你好吗? -很好 |
[1:36:48] | Okay. Hey. | 那好 嗨 |
[1:36:51] | – Hey, Celeste. – Hey, Jimmy. Hey. | -嗨 瑟莱丝 -吉米 |
[1:36:54] | – Can I talk to you for a sec? – I’ll catch up with you in a minute. | -可以跟你谈谈吗? -我马上进去 |
[1:37:00] | Step into my office. | 把这儿当成办公室 |
[1:37:14] | Beautiful day, huh? | 天气真好 |
[1:37:24] | Whatever it is, Celeste, it’s okay. | 有话只管说 |
[1:37:32] | I took Michael last night… | 我昨晚带麦可 |
[1:37:35] | …and I went to a motel. | 去住汽车旅馆 |
[1:37:39] | Okay. | 所以 |
[1:37:41] | I don’t know, Jim. | 我不晓得 |
[1:37:44] | I might have left Dave for good. | 我可能会离开戴维 |
[1:37:48] | You left Dave? | 你要离开戴维? |
[1:37:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:37:56] | Well… | 嗯 |
[1:37:59] | …he’s been acting kind of nuts lately. | 他最近变得好奇怪 |
[1:38:05] | I’m almost afraid of him. | 我都有点怕他了 |
[1:38:11] | Do you know something? | 你知道了些什么吗? |
[1:38:16] | I know he was taken in by the cops this morning. | 我知道他早上被州警带走 |
[1:38:19] | He saw Katie the night she was murdered. Didn’t tell me… | 他在案发当晚见过凯蒂 |
[1:38:23] | …till after the cops questioned him. | 警察问完话他才告诉我 |
[1:38:25] | I know he’s got a hand that looks like it’s been punching a fucking wall. | 他的手肿得像捶过墙 |
[1:38:30] | Is there anything else I should know? | 还有其它我该知道的吗? |
[1:38:40] | Come here. | 过来点 |
[1:38:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:38:47] | At 3 in the morning… | 星期天凌晨三点 |
[1:38:49] | …on Sunday, Dave came back to the apartment covered in someone else’s blood. | 戴维浑身沾满了血回到家 |
[1:38:59] | What did he say happened? | 他怎么说? |
[1:39:02] | That he was mugged. That he…. | 他说他被抢 |
[1:39:06] | He bashed the mugger’s head in the street. | 他把抢匪的头往地上撞 |
[1:39:09] | That…. | 他 |
[1:39:10] | That he might have killed him. | 他可能杀了他 |
[1:39:19] | But there was nothing in the paper. | 但报上没有任何相关报导 |
[1:39:31] | – Celeste? – Yeah? | -瑟莱丝 -怎样? |
[1:39:37] | – Celeste? – Yeah? | -瑟莱丝? -怎样? |
[1:39:39] | Celeste? | 瑟莱丝? |
[1:39:45] | Do you think Dave killed my Katie? | 你觉得是戴维杀了凯蒂? |
[1:39:52] | Okay. All right. | 好 好 |
[1:39:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:39:57] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[1:40:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:40:09] | Oh, my God. | 我的天哪 |
[1:40:12] | – Tell me about your father, Brendan. – What? | -聊聊你的父亲 -什么? |
[1:40:15] | Your father, Ray Sr. You remember him. | 你父亲 雷·哈里斯 记得吧 |
[1:40:20] | – I was 6 when he left us. – So you don’t remember the guy? | -我六岁时他就走了 -你不记得他? |
[1:40:24] | I remember little things. | 我记得一些小事 |
[1:40:27] | He smelled like Schlitz and Dentyne. | 他浑身都是酒味 |
[1:40:31] | He…. | 他 |
[1:40:33] | He what? | 他怎样? |
[1:40:36] | He carried a lot of change in his pocket. It jingled when he walked. | 他带着很多零钱 走路时叮当响 |
[1:40:40] | You could always hear him coming home. | 一听就知道是他 |
[1:40:43] | And if I guessed how much he had, even if I was close, he’d give it to me. | 要是我猜中他身上有多少钱 他就会把钱给我 |
[1:40:49] | You remember your father having a gun? | 你记得你爸有枪吗? |
[1:40:52] | No. | 没有 |
[1:40:53] | Well, you seem awfully sure for somebody who was 6 when he left. | 才六岁你就记得这么清楚 |
[1:40:59] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[1:41:00] | – What’s that? – This is what you asked for. | -那是什么? -你要的东西 |
[1:41:03] | CSS reports, ballistics, fingerprint analysis, the 911 tape. Bunch of stuff. | 现场证据 弹道报告 指纹分析 报案录音等等 |
[1:41:08] | All right, thanks. | 谢了 |
[1:41:11] | We were talking about your father’s gun. | 刚才谈到你爸的枪 |
[1:41:14] | – I told you, my father didn’t have a gun. – Oh, well, I guess we were misinformed. | -我说过我爸没有枪 -看来是我们消息错误 |
[1:41:20] | – When was the last time you talked to him? – Never. | -你们多久没联络? -一直都没有 |
[1:41:24] | Never? | 是吗? |
[1:41:25] | He went out for a drink and never came back. | 他说去喝一杯 就一去不回 |
[1:41:27] | But your mother never filed a missing person’s report. Why not? | 你妈没有报失踪 为什么? |
[1:41:31] | Because he’s not missing. | 他没有失踪 |
[1:41:33] | – He sends money every month. – Sends money? | -他按月寄钱回来 -寄钱回来? |
[1:41:36] | Five hundred bucks every month. Like clockwork. | 一个月五百元 非常准时 |
[1:41:42] | – From where? – Postmark says Brooklyn. | -从哪里寄来? -邮戳是布鲁克林区 |
[1:41:46] | – How do you know it’s him? – Who else would it be? | -你怎么知道是他? -还会有谁? |
[1:41:52] | Who else would send it? | 谁会寄钱来? |
[1:41:55] | My ma says that’s the way he was. | 妈说他就是这样 |
[1:41:57] | Do something shitty, then he’d try to make up for it. | 做了错事 再想办法弥补 |
[1:42:04] | Why do you keep asking me if my father had a gun? | 干嘛一直问枪的事? |
[1:42:08] | You know why, kid. | 你知道为什么 |
[1:42:10] | No, I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[1:42:13] | Gun that killed your girlfriend… | 杀害凯蒂的凶枪 |
[1:42:15] | …was the same gun your father used in a robbery 18 years ago. | 十八年前曾被他用来抢劫 |
[1:42:19] | So… | 所以 |
[1:42:20] | …you wanna tell me about it? | 你要不要说明一下? |
[1:42:25] | My father didn’t have a gun. | 我爸没有枪 |
[1:42:28] | You are fucking lying! | 你在说谎! |
[1:42:36] | Can I go now? | 我可以走了吗? |
[1:42:39] | Or are you gonna charge me with Katie’s murder? | 还是你们要告我谋杀? |
[1:42:55] | Hey! Dandy Dave Boyle, how’s it hanging? | 戴维·鲍伊 你好吗? |
[1:42:59] | Hey, Val. | 维尔 |
[1:43:02] | Nick. How you guys holding up? | 尼可 你们好吗? |
[1:43:05] | – All right. – It’s fucked up. | -还好 -一点也不好 |
[1:43:09] | Katie. | 凯蒂 |
[1:43:12] | A fucking tragedy. | 真惨 |
[1:43:15] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[1:43:16] | We’re gonna get a couple of beers and a bite to eat. | 我们要去喝点酒 吃点东西 |
[1:43:19] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[1:43:22] | Yeah. What do you say, man? | 对 一起去? |
[1:43:24] | How about a boys’ night out in the middle of the day? | 兄弟们一起乐一下 |
[1:43:30] | – I gotta get home after a while. – Don’t we all? Hop in. | -我待会就得回家 -谁不是? 上车吧 |
[1:43:34] | – Come on, get in. – All right. | -上车吧 -好吧 |
[1:43:37] | Well, the first round’s on me. | 第一轮算我的 |
[1:43:42] | Now you’re talking. | 这还差不多 |
[1:44:03] | – I think the kid is lying about the gun. – Absolutely. I told you three times already. | -他在说谎 你觉得呢? -绝对是 我早就说了 |
[1:44:07] | – What about the father? – I don’t know. Maybe Just Ray is still alive. | -那他父亲呢? -不晓得 也许老雷还活着 |
[1:44:13] | Eighty grand. I mean… | 八万块 |
[1:44:14] | …who else is gonna send that kind of money if not the father? | 谁会寄这么多钱回家? |
[1:44:19] | Listen, go home, have a drink. | 回家去 喝一杯 |
[1:44:23] | – Let it go for a while. – Yeah. | -暂时忘掉工作 -没错 |
[1:44:27] | Hey, anything good on the 911 ? | 报案电话听过了吗? |
[1:44:29] | – I thought you listened to it. – I thought you listened to it. | -我以为你听了 -我以为你听了 |
[1:44:37] | 911, police services. What’s the nature of your emergency? | 报案专线 请问有什么状况? |
[1:44:40] | There’s, like, this car with blood in it, and the door’s open. | 一辆车里面都是血 而且门开着 |
[1:44:44] | – What’s the location of the car? – Sydney Street. | -地点在哪里? -雪梨街 |
[1:44:47] | It’s in the Flats by Pen Park. Me and my friend, we just found it. | 白金汉沼地 宝州公园旁 我和朋友发现的 |
[1:44:51] | – Son, what’s your name? – He wants to know her name. | -你叫什么名字? -他在问那个女的 |
[1:44:54] | – Your name, what’s your name? – We’re so fucking out of here. | -是你 你的名字 -我们要闪了 |
[1:44:57] | Good luck, man. | 加油吧 |
[1:44:59] | That about cracks the case, don’t it? Let’s get a burger or something. | 案情接近尾声了 先去吃汉堡吧 |
[1:45:03] | Her. | “那个女的” |
[1:45:06] | – What? – The kid on the tape. | -怎样? -那个小鬼的话 |
[1:45:13] | – Son, what’s your name? – He wants to know her name. | -你叫什么名字? -他在问那个女的 |
[1:45:16] | – He said, “Her name.” – She’s a dead girl, you refer to her as a she. | -他说:”那个女的” -没错啊 本来就是个女的 |
[1:45:21] | How does the kid know? Girl’s dead in the park. | 但是他怎么知道? 她没死在车上 |
[1:45:23] | How does he know the blood in the car came from a woman? | 他怎知是个女的? |
[1:45:31] | Play it again. | 再放一次 |
[1:45:39] | This one time, we’re going to take down this stamp collector. | 有一次我们要抢一个集邮者 |
[1:45:43] | – Tie him up, rob him, we’re out. – Here. | -打算速战速决 -来了 |
[1:45:45] | It was me, Nicky and this kid Carson Leverett. | 有我 尼可 和一个小鬼卡森 |
[1:45:50] | Fucking Carson. | 那个卡森 |
[1:45:52] | I swear, this kid couldn’t tie his own fucking shoe if you didn’t show him. | 你不教他 他连鞋带都不会绑 |
[1:45:56] | We all wear suits because we want to fit in. | 我们还特地穿西装 |
[1:45:58] | We’re in the elevator, it stops, this old lady gets on. She starts fucking screaming! | 电梯门一开 一位老太太就开始尖叫! |
[1:46:06] | Now Val turns to me, but I’m looking at Carson. | 维尔转向我 我看着卡森 |
[1:46:09] | I’m thinking, “What the fuck?” | 心想:”搞什么鬼?” |
[1:46:11] | Because that fucking bonehead’s still got his Ronald Reagan mask on! | 那个猪头居然戴着里根的面具 |
[1:46:17] | Fucking smiley mask! | 带着微笑的面具! |
[1:46:21] | Idiot! | 白痴! |
[1:46:23] | And you guys didn’t notice till then? | 你们之前都没发现吗? |
[1:46:27] | Shit like that happened all the time on jobs. That’s why Jimmy was so missed. | 干这行 总有很多突发状况 所以我们才那么怀念吉米 |
[1:46:31] | He saw shit happen before it even went down. | 他能预防这种事发生 |
[1:46:37] | Why do you think he went straight? | 他为什么改邪归正? |
[1:46:42] | One word, pure and simple. Katie. | 两个字: 凯蒂 |
[1:46:46] | What about you guys? | 那你们呢? |
[1:46:50] | What? Us? Going straight? | 我们怎样? 改邪归正? |
[1:46:55] | That’s pretty fucking funny! | 真是太好笑了! |
[1:47:01] | We’re like bats, we like the night too much. Days are just good for sleeping through. | 我们太热爱我们的工作 白天只适合睡大头觉 |
[1:47:06] | Want another shot? | 再来一杯? |
[1:47:11] | – You know, I should slow down till we eat. – Come on, don’t go fucking pussy on us! | -我得先吃东西垫垫底 -别这么没用! |
[1:47:17] | Come on, get up. | 快去 |
[1:47:23] | Live a little, huh? | 及时行乐 |
[1:47:53] | Slide over, Dave. | 过去一点 |
[1:47:56] | – Dave. – All right, Val! Now you’re talking. | -戴维 -漂亮 这还差不多 |
[1:47:59] | – How you doing? – I’m a little drunk. | -你好吗? -有点醉了 |
[1:48:05] | To our children. | 敬孩子们 |
[1:48:12] | – I always liked this bar. – Yeah. | -我很喜欢这里 -对 |
[1:48:15] | Yeah, nobody bothers you. | 不会有人来找麻烦 |
[1:48:18] | The way it should be, nobody to bother you in this life. | 人本来就该安份的过活 |
[1:48:21] | No one fucking with you or your loved ones. Right, Dave? | 这样你和你爱的人就不会被伤害 |
[1:48:25] | – Absolutely. – Absolutely. | -完全正确 -完全正确 |
[1:48:27] | This guy’s a hoot. He can really get you going. | 这家伙真有意思 |
[1:48:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:48:32] | Oh, yeah, my man Dave. | 好一个戴维 |
[1:48:39] | Kevin, will you bring us a bottle? | 凯文 拿瓶酒来 |
[1:48:53] | – Drink up, Dave. – Come on. | -干了它 -快点 |
[1:48:56] | Thanks, Kevin. | 谢了 |
[1:49:34] | Remember we took Ray Harris here that time? | 记得那次带雷·哈里斯来这里 |
[1:49:37] | Everybody called this guy “Just Ray,” but Val here called him “Ray Jingles.” | 大家都叫他”老雷” 但维尔叫他”雷叮当” |
[1:49:45] | This guy walked around with 10 bucks in change… | 他老是带着一堆零钱 |
[1:49:48] | …in case he had to make a call to Iraq or something. | 准备打电话到伊拉克 |
[1:49:51] | Are you all right, Dave? Dave? | 你还好吗? 戴维? |
[1:49:53] | – You all right? – Shit. I’m gonna be sick. | -你还好吗? -我想吐 |
[1:49:56] | Come on. Come on, now. | 来 过来 |
[1:49:58] | Dave, use the back door. Huey don’t like cleaning it off the toilet rims. | 去后面吐 老板不喜欢清马桶 |
[1:50:26] | Hey, Ray. | 雷 |
[1:50:41] | You guys come to make sure I didn’t fall in? | 你们怕我掉进河里吗? |
[1:50:48] | Come here a second. | 你过来 |
[1:50:56] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[1:51:07] | Let me tell you about Ray Harris. | 我告诉你老雷的事 |
[1:51:10] | He was a buddy of mine. He used to visit me in prison. | 他是我兄弟 经常来探监 |
[1:51:14] | He checked in on Marita and Katie, my mother, if they needed anything. | 还会照应我前妻 凯蒂和我妈 |
[1:51:19] | He’s also the one who put me in. He ratted me out. | 他也是害我坐牢的人 |
[1:51:22] | – That’s terrible. – My wife had cancer at the time. | -真糟糕 -我老婆当时有癌症 |
[1:51:25] | – I remember. – Ray robbed me of being with her… | -我记得 -老雷害我 |
[1:51:27] | …when she was dying. | 不能陪着她 |
[1:51:29] | The death part you do alone, but I could have helped her with the dying. | 她难逃一死 但我应该陪她渡过最后时光 |
[1:51:33] | Why are you telling me this? | 你说这些干嘛? |
[1:51:35] | I knelt Ray down over there and I shot him twice, in his throat and chest. | 我让老雷跪在那儿 我射穿他的喉咙和胸部 |
[1:51:40] | – We were both crying when I did it. – Jimmy… | -当时我俩都哭了 -吉米 |
[1:51:42] | He was begging. | 他拼命求我 |
[1:51:44] | You know, pregnant wife, little Brendan. | 老婆怀孕 布兰登还小 |
[1:51:48] | He said he knew me. He said I was a good man. | 他说他了解我 说我是好人 |
[1:51:52] | What do you think, Dave? You think I’m a good man? | 你觉得我是好人吗? |
[1:51:56] | Who do you hate? | 你恨谁? |
[1:52:00] | Come on, who? | 说啊! 没有吗? |
[1:52:01] | No one. | 没有 |
[1:52:05] | – What is it you think I did? – As I was holding him under the water… | -你以为我做了什么吗? -当我把他压在水里 |
[1:52:10] | …I could feel God watching me, shaking his head. Not angry… | 我可以感觉到上帝在摇头 不是生气 |
[1:52:14] | …but like if a puppy shit on a rug. | 而是怜悯 |
[1:52:17] | Who do you love? | 那你爱谁? |
[1:52:23] | You love me. | 你爱我? |
[1:52:26] | What about Ma? | 那妈呢? |
[1:52:33] | You love me so much, I wanna hear you say it. | 你那么爱我 我要听你说出来 |
[1:52:40] | – You think I killed Katie, don’t you? – Don’t talk, Dave. Don’t talk. | -你认为我杀了凯蒂? -别说话 别说话 |
[1:52:44] | No, I killed someone, but I didn’t kill Katie. | 我是杀了人 但不是凯蒂 |
[1:52:47] | This is the mugger story. | 别跟我说抢匪的故事 |
[1:52:49] | He wasn’t a mugger, a child molester. He was having sex with this kid in his car. | 不是抢匪 是跟孩子性交的变态 |
[1:52:54] | He was a fucking wolf! He was a vampire! | 他是狼 是吸血鬼 |
[1:53:06] | Get out of here. | 快跑 |
[1:53:20] | Run! | 快逃 |
[1:53:22] | Dave, run! | 快逃啊 戴维 |
[1:53:26] | – You killed a child molester. – Yeah. Well, me and the boy. | -你杀了一个恋童癖 -对 我和那个男孩 |
[1:53:30] | – The molested boy helped you. – Oh, no. No… | -那个男孩帮你杀了他 -不是 |
[1:53:33] | – You just said you and the boy! – No, forget that! | -你才说你和那个男孩 -那句话不算 |
[1:53:38] | – My head gets fucked up sometimes. – Your wife thinks you killed my daughter. | -我有时神智不清 -你老婆认为你杀了我女儿 |
[1:53:44] | Rather have her think that than you killed a child molester? | 你宁可让她这样误会也不澄清? |
[1:53:47] | People don’t care if a child molester dies. Why not tell the truth? | 那种人死不足惜 你为何不说? |
[1:53:51] | I don’t know. Maybe I thought I was turning into him. | 我不知道 也许我觉得 我越来越像他 |
[1:53:56] | I didn’t kill Katie. | 但我没杀凯蒂 |
[1:53:59] | I don’t remember hearing anything about any guy’s body being found. | 我没听说有人发现尸体 |
[1:54:03] | – I put him in the trunk of my car. – Letting this piece of shit explain himself? | -我把他放进行李厢 -干嘛听他解释? |
[1:54:07] | – Fuck him. Fuck him! Do him! – I didn’t kill her! | -快干掉他! -我没有杀她! |
[1:54:11] | Shut up! Shut the fuck up! Everybody shut up! | 闭嘴! 统统闭嘴! |
[1:54:15] | This is my daughter I’m talking about! Shut up! | 女儿是我的 闭嘴! |
[1:54:18] | – Fuck! – Shut up! | -可恶! -闭嘴! |
[1:54:24] | Nineteen years old. | 十九岁 |
[1:54:26] | – I didn’t kill Katie! – Nineteen years old! | -我没有杀凯蒂! -才十九岁! |
[1:54:28] | – Look at me, Jimmy! – I’m looking at you, Dave. | -看着我 吉米! -我正在看你 |
[1:54:32] | I’m looking at you. | 我正在看你 |
[1:54:33] | Why’d you do it? | 你为什么要杀她? |
[1:54:36] | Me and my son. Me and Celeste. There’s so many things we gotta make right. | 我和麦可 我和瑟莱丝 我们有好多事要挽回 |
[1:54:41] | Make it right now. Start now. Admit what you did. | 你可以现在就挽回 认罪吧 |
[1:54:44] | No more lies, no more secrets. | 不再说谎 不再隐瞒 |
[1:54:47] | I wanna go home to Celeste. I wanna feel Celeste. | 我要回家和瑟莱丝重新开始 |
[1:54:51] | Right after you do your time. I did mine, you do yours. Admit what you did. | 等你坐完牢再说吧 承认你的罪行 |
[1:54:56] | – The boy…. – One more time about the boy… | -那个男孩 -你再提那个男孩 |
[1:54:59] | …and I will open you the fuck up. | 我就宰了你 |
[1:55:07] | I thought I was finished with all this. | 我以为都结束了 |
[1:55:10] | I mean, killing people and dumping them in the river. | 我不必再杀人弃尸 |
[1:55:19] | You admit what you did, Dave, and I’m gonna let you live. | 你认帐 我就放了你 |
[1:55:23] | Just say it out loud, and I’ll let you breathe. | 大声说出来 我就让你活命 |
[1:55:28] | Admit what you did, and I will give you your life. | 承认你的罪行 我就饶你不死 |
[1:55:32] | Admit what you did, Dave. | 承认你的罪行 |
[1:55:34] | Admit what you did. | 承认你的罪行 |
[1:55:38] | Admit what you did. Admit what you did. | 承认你的罪行 承认你的罪行 |
[1:55:42] | I know you can speak. | 我知道你会说话 |
[1:55:46] | So say it. Say you love me. | 说啊 说你爱我 |
[1:55:53] | Don’t look at him, look at me. Now, you say it. You say you love me. | 别看他 看我 说你爱我 |
[1:56:05] | – He never does anything without you! – No, let me go! Stop! | -我弟做的事你都有份! -住手! |
[1:56:16] | I’m coming back! | 你等着! |
[1:56:24] | You love me so much, you gotta kill my fucking girlfriend, huh? | 你爱我爱到连我的女友都杀了 |
[1:56:27] | Speak, you fucking freak, or I will fucking kill you! | 说话啊 你这个变态 否则我宰了你! |
[1:56:32] | Say her name. Say it. | 说出她的名字 说啊 |
[1:56:35] | Say it! Katie! Say it or you die! | 说啊! 凯蒂 不说就宰了你 |
[1:56:50] | Kid, you want to point that toward the floor, okay? | 小子 把枪放下 |
[1:56:55] | That’s a Sig, right? | 你拿的是SIG型的枪吧? |
[1:56:59] | Don’t you want to draw it on me? | 你不想拿我开枪吗? |
[1:57:03] | No, I don’t want to hurt a kid. | 我不想伤害一个小鬼 |
[1:57:05] | Plus, it looks like somebody else beat me to it. | 况且有人先动手了 |
[1:57:09] | Brendan, man, he fucking punched me. | 是布兰登 他揍我 |
[1:57:13] | – He broke my nose. – We’ll arrest him. | -他打断我的鼻子 -我们会逮捕他 |
[1:57:16] | – Haul his ass to jail if you like. – I don’t want him arrested. | -我们会送他去坐牢 -我不要他被捕 |
[1:57:21] | I want him fucking dead! | 我要他去死! |
[1:57:30] | Motherfucker. | 混蛋 |
[1:57:33] | Motherfucker. | 混蛋 |
[1:57:37] | Admit what you did, Dave… | 承认你的罪行 |
[1:57:41] | …and I’ll let you live. | 我就让你活命 |
[1:57:44] | Just say it out loud, and I’ll let you breathe. | 你说出来 我就放过你 |
[1:57:48] | You’ll go to prison… | 你会坐牢 |
[1:57:51] | …but I’ll give you your life. Admit it, Dave. | 但我会饶你一命 承认吧 |
[1:57:55] | Admit what you did. Admit it. | 承认吧 承认你的罪行 |
[1:58:03] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:58:07] | Yeah, I did it. | 对 是我干的 |
[1:58:12] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:58:14] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:58:19] | That night in McGill’s… | 那天晚上在酒吧里 |
[1:58:24] | …she reminded me of a dream I had. | 她让我想起了一个梦 |
[1:58:30] | What dream? | 什么梦? |
[1:58:33] | A dream of youth. | 一个青春之梦 |
[1:58:37] | I don’t remember having one. | 我不曾有过青春 |
[1:58:43] | So it was the dream? | 所以是梦害的? |
[1:58:46] | The dream, yeah. | 没错 |
[1:58:50] | You’d know what I mean if you’d got in that car instead of me. | 如果上车的是你 你就会懂 |
[1:59:02] | But I didn’t get in that car, Dave. | 但上车的不是我 |
[1:59:06] | Hang on. Come here. You did. | 是你 |
[1:59:30] | We bury our sins here, Dave. | 在这儿埋藏我们的罪恶 |
[1:59:36] | We wash them clean. | 涤静罪孽 |
[1:59:40] | – Look, his fucking lips are still moving. – I got eyes, Val. | -他的嘴还在动 -我看到了 |
[1:59:51] | I wasn’t ready. | 我还不想死 |
[1:59:59] | It’s like I said, Dave. | 我说过 |
[2:00:04] | This part, you do alone. | 人都难逃一死 |
[2:00:50] | Tough night? | 昨晚很忙? |
[2:00:55] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[2:00:59] | Saw a bullet with my name on it. | 昨晚被人用枪指着 |
[2:01:11] | We got them, Jim. | 人捉到了 |
[2:01:16] | Got who? | 什么人? |
[2:01:18] | Katie’s killers. Got them cold. | 杀凯蒂的凶手们 罪证确凿 |
[2:01:25] | Killers, plural. | 凶手不止一个? |
[2:01:28] | Yeah, kids, actually. Ray Harris’ son Ray Jr. and another kid, John O’Shea. | 对 而且还只是小鬼 小雷·哈里斯和约翰·欧谢 |
[2:01:34] | They just confessed a couple hours ago. | 几个小时前认罪了 |
[2:01:41] | No doubt? | 确定吗? |
[2:01:43] | None. | 确定 |
[2:01:54] | Why? | 为什么? |
[2:01:57] | They don’t know. | 他们也不知道 |
[2:01:59] | They were playing with a gun, saw a car coming… | 他们在玩枪 看到车子来 |
[2:02:02] | …one of the kids lies down in the street, car swerves, clutch kicks out. Katie. | 其中一个就躺下 车子转弯熄火 是凯蒂 |
[2:02:09] | O’Shea says they just meant to scare her and the gun went off. | 欧谢说他们只想吓唬她 但枪支走火 |
[2:02:13] | But she hit him with her door, ran… | 她用门撞他 然后逃走 |
[2:02:16] | …and they chased her so she wouldn’t tell anyone. | 他们追上去 免得她说出去 |
[2:02:28] | And the beating they gave her? | 那头上的伤呢? |
[2:02:33] | Ray Jr. had a hockey stick. | 小雷带了曲棍球棒 |
[2:02:37] | All right. Go easy. | 别激动 |
[2:02:40] | Take a breath. | 深呼吸 |
[2:02:43] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[2:02:45] | Look at me, Jimmy. | 吉米 看着我 |
[2:02:50] | I got a call from Celeste Boyle. | 瑟莱丝打电话给我 |
[2:02:52] | She was hysterical. Says Dave’s missing, says you might know where he is. | 说戴维失踪了 你可能知情 |
[2:02:57] | We need to talk to him. | 我们得找他问话 |
[2:03:00] | Boston P.D. found the body of a guy in the woods behind McGill’s. | 波士顿警方发现一具男尸 |
[2:03:05] | A body? The body of a guy? | 一具男尸? |
[2:03:08] | Yeah, a pedophile with three priors. | 对 三次前科的恋童癖 |
[2:03:11] | They want to talk to Dave about it. | 他们想找戴维问话 |
[2:03:14] | So, Jimmy… | 所以 |
[2:03:17] | …when was the last time you saw Dave? | 你上次见到戴维是什么时候? |
[2:03:31] | The last time I saw Dave. | 我上次见到戴维? |
[2:03:36] | Yeah. Dave Boyle. | 对 戴维·鲍伊 |
[2:03:47] | – Dave Boyle. – Yeah, Jimmy. Dave Boyle. | -戴维·鲍伊 -对 戴维·鲍伊 |
[2:03:54] | That was 25 years ago, going up this street in the back of that car. | 二十五年前 在那辆开走的车上 |
[2:04:08] | Jimmy, what did you do? | 你做了什么事? |
[2:04:20] | Thanks for finding my daughter’s killers, Sean. | 谢谢你捉到凶手 |
[2:04:27] | If only you’d been a little faster. | 可惜你晚了一步 |
[2:04:38] | Are you gonna send Celeste Boyle 500 a month too? | 你也要按月寄钱给瑟莱丝了 |
[2:04:48] | Sometimes I think…. | 有时候我觉得 |
[2:04:52] | I think all three of us got in that car. | 我们都上了那辆车 |
[2:04:55] | And all of this is just a dream, you know? | 而这一切只是一场梦 |
[2:05:00] | A dream, sure. | 是啊 |
[2:05:03] | In reality… | 在现实中 |
[2:05:06] | …we’re still 11 – year- old boys locked in a cellar… | 我们仍是被关在地窖里的小孩 |
[2:05:11] | …imagining what our lives would have been if we’d escaped. | 想象着要是我们逃走会怎样 |
[2:05:22] | Maybe you’re right. | 也许你说得对 |
[2:05:25] | Who the fuck knows? | 谁晓得? |
[2:05:55] | Yeah, this is Sean. | 我是西恩 |
[2:06:03] | I’m sorry. I need you to know that. | 对不起 真的很抱歉 |
[2:06:07] | I pushed you away. | 是我逼走你的 |
[2:06:12] | I’m sorry too. | 我也很抱歉 |
[2:06:15] | Things have been so messed up. | 一切都好混乱 |
[2:06:18] | Loving you, hating you. | 爱你 又恨你 |
[2:06:23] | Come home? | 回来吧? |
[2:06:27] | You change the locks or anything? | 你有换锁了吗? |
[2:06:30] | No. | 没有 |
[2:06:33] | No, everything is just the way you left it. | 一切都没有变 |
[2:06:37] | – Nora. – What’s that? | -诺拉 -什么? |
[2:06:41] | Nora. That’s our daughter’s name, Sean. | 我们的女儿叫诺拉 |
[2:06:46] | Nora, huh? | 诺拉是吧? |
[2:06:48] | Well, I like that. Nora. | 我喜欢 |
[2:07:22] | I killed Dave. | 我杀了戴维 |
[2:07:25] | I killed him, and I threw him in the Mystic. | 弃尸在河里 |
[2:07:29] | But I killed the wrong man. | 但我杀错人了 |
[2:07:32] | That’s what I’ve done. | 我杀错了 |
[2:07:35] | And I can’t undo it. | 我已无法挽回 |
[2:07:38] | Jimmy. | 吉米 |
[2:07:48] | I wanna feel your heart. | 我想感觉你的心跳 |
[2:07:51] | Last night… | 昨晚 |
[2:07:53] | …when I put the girls to bed, I told them how big your heart was. | 哄女儿睡觉时 我跟她们说你的心好大 |
[2:07:58] | – I told them how much you loved Katie… – Annabeth. | -我说你好爱凯蒂 -安娜贝丝 |
[2:08:01] | …because you created her. | 因为你创造了她 |
[2:08:03] | And sometimes, your love for her was so big… | 有时你对她的爱几乎到了极限 |
[2:08:07] | – …felt like your heart was gonna explode… – Please stop. | -爱到心几乎要爆炸 -别说了 |
[2:08:11] | I told them their daddy loved them that much too. | 我说爸爸对她们的爱也一样 |
[2:08:15] | That he had four hearts, and they were all filled up… | 因为他有四颗心 全都满溢着爱 |
[2:08:18] | …and aching with a love that meant we would never have to worry. | 所以我们不必担心 |
[2:08:23] | And that their daddy would do whatever he had to for those he loved. | 爸爸为了心爱的人什么都敢做 勇敢的去做 |
[2:08:29] | And that is never wrong. | 他永远不会犯错 |
[2:08:32] | That can never be wrong, no matter what their daddy had to do. | 不管爸爸做了什么 他永远不会犯错 |
[2:08:38] | And those girls fell asleep at peace. | 结果她们安心的睡着了 |
[2:08:51] | You said, “Last night.” You knew? | 你说昨晚? 你知道? |
[2:08:57] | Celeste called, looking for you. | 瑟莱丝打来找你 |
[2:08:59] | She was worried something might happen. She told me about Dave. | 她怕出事 告诉我戴维的事 |
[2:09:03] | Told me what she told you. What kind of wife… | 她说她也告诉了你… |
[2:09:06] | …says that about her husband? And why’d she run to you? | 居然怀疑自己老公 还跑来告状 |
[2:09:09] | – Why didn’t you call? – Because it’s like I told the girls. | -为什么不通知我? -就像我对女儿说的 |
[2:09:14] | Their daddy’s a king. | 她们的爸爸是个国王 |
[2:09:16] | And a king knows what to do and does it. | 国王知道该做的事 |
[2:09:21] | Even when it’s hard. | 即使困难重重 |
[2:09:22] | And their daddy will do whatever he has to for those he loves. | 爸爸会为了心爱的人赴汤蹈火 |
[2:09:27] | And that’s all that matters. | 这样就够了 |
[2:09:35] | Because everyone is weak, Jimmy. | 别人家都很软弱 |
[2:09:38] | Everyone but us. | 只有我们例外 |
[2:09:41] | We will never be weak. | 我们家绝不会软弱 |
[2:09:43] | And you…. | 而你… |
[2:09:46] | You could rule this town. | 你是这个家的统治者 |
[2:09:53] | And after, Jimmy… | 等一下 |
[2:09:56] | …let’s take the girls down to the parade. | 带女儿去看游行吧 |
[2:09:58] | Katie would have liked that. | 凯蒂也会很开心的 |
[2:11:38] | Michael! | 麦可! |
[2:11:41] | Michael! Michael! | 麦可 麦可 |
[2:11:46] | Michael! | 麦可! |
[2:11:49] | Michael! | 麦可! |