英文名称:Nancy Drew and the Hidden Staircase
年代:2019
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:16] | Hey. Have you seen Nancy Drew? | 你们好 有见到南希 德鲁吗 |
[01:19] | Nancy who? | 南希什么 |
[01:20] | Never mind. Thank you. | 没事 谢谢你 |
[01:22] | Mrs. Shay! | 雪伊太太 |
[01:24] | – Hey, have you seen Nancy Drew? – No. | -你好 有见到南希 德鲁吗 -没 |
[01:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:46] | Sorry, sir! I’m sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 先生 抱歉 抱歉 |
[01:47] | Watch where you’re going, kid. | 眼睛看着路 小屁孩 |
[01:50] | Hey! Have you seen Nancy Drew? | 你好 你有看见南希 德鲁吗 |
[02:17] | Drew! | 德鲁 |
[02:19] | Finally! You didn’t answer your phone. | 终于找到你了 你怎么不接电话 |
[02:21] | Sorry, I don’t hear it when I’m skating. | 抱歉 我在滑滑板没听到 |
[02:24] | Check it out. | 看看这个 |
[02:25] | I can’t believe anyone would do this to Bess, | 我不敢相信有人这样对贝丝 |
[02:27] | and now it’s gone viral. | 这事都上热搜了 |
[02:30] | You know how sensitive Bess is, | 你知道贝丝有多敏感 |
[02:31] | she won’t leave the house now. | 她现在都不愿出房间了 |
[02:35] | Please, guys. Go away. | 拜托 伙计们 走开 |
[02:37] | We’re not leaving! | 我们不会走的 |
[02:39] | Great. | 真好 |
[02:40] | I’m so pathetic, my friends have to come and rescue me. | 我真可悲 需要朋友来救我 |
[02:43] | I’m an even bigger loser than I thought. | 我比想象中更加失败 |
[02:45] | Okay, if… | 好吧 如果 |
[02:46] | If needing your friends means you’re a loser, | 如果需要朋友就是失败者的话 |
[02:48] | then I’m the biggest loser of all. | 那么我就是最失败的了 |
[02:51] | ‘Cause you guys make me forget | 因为你们都让我忘记了 |
[02:53] | I live in this one-horse town every day. | 我每天生活在一个无足轻重的小镇里 |
[02:55] | – Jeez. – Hey. | -天啊 -你们好 |
[02:57] | Hi. | 你好 |
[02:59] | Actually, River Heights has four horses. | 事实上 河高镇有四匹马 |
[03:02] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[03:03] | Let me in. | 让我进去 |
[03:04] | Welcome to the party! | 欢迎来到派对 |
[03:07] | Let’s school this troll. | 让我们来教育一下这群键盘侠 |
[03:09] | But, we don’t even know who did it. | 但我们甚至都不知道是谁干的 |
[03:11] | Oh, isn’t it obvious? | 这还不明显吗 |
[03:14] | Oh, he’s just a dill weed. | 他只是个屌丝 |
[03:17] | Can I show you? | 我可以给你看看吗 |
[03:21] | I’m so stupid. I forgot to take my goggles off. | 我真傻 忘了把护目镜摘掉了 |
[03:24] | Oh, stop it. | 别说了 |
[03:25] | The last thing you are is stupid. | 你是最聪明的 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1297个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:190个,六级词汇:90个,GRE词汇:111个,托福词汇:135个,考研词汇:197个,专四词汇:154个,专八词汇:30个, 所有生词标注共:392个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:28] | Dirty Bess. Dirty Bess. Dirty Bess. | 肮脏贝丝 肮脏贝丝 肮脏贝丝 |
[03:32] | My clothes might not be as good as everyone else’s, | 我的衣服可能不如别人的好 |
[03:34] | but they’re not dirty. | 但它们不脏 |
[03:35] | Hey, it looks like a two-year-old came up with this. | 听着 这就像个两岁小屁孩想出的点子 |
[03:37] | Wish I could fast-forward it. | 真希望我能快进 |
[03:41] | Just don’t look for a second. | 先别看 |
[03:42] | Dirty Bess. Dirty Bess. Dirty Bess. | 肮脏贝丝 肮脏贝丝 肮脏贝丝 |
[03:46] | Everyone saw this. | 大家都看到这个了 |
[03:47] | Don’t pay attention to what a lizard-brain does. | 不要在意一个傻逼的做法 |
[03:50] | Dirty Bess. Dirty Bess. Dirty Bess. | 肮脏贝丝 肮脏贝丝 肮脏贝丝 |
[03:52] | There! Someone forgot to blur out his reflection. | 快看 有人忘了打马赛克 |
[03:55] | – Presenting… – Number 91. | -说明他在场 -91号 |
[03:58] | Try that again. | 再想想 |
[03:59] | It’s… It’s a reflection. | 这是 这是玻璃反映出来的 |
[04:02] | Nineteen. | 19号 |
[04:03] | Derek freaking Barnes. | 该死的德里克 巴恩斯 |
[04:04] | – God. – Should’ve known. | -天啊 -早该知道的 |
[04:06] | Derek is making fun of me all the time. | 德里克总是拿我逗乐 |
[04:08] | I know I’m not cute, or cool, but… | 我知道我不可爱 不酷 但是 |
[04:12] | Why can’t he just let me be? | 为什么他就不能让我做自己呢 |
[04:14] | What? You’re super cute. | 啥 你超可爱的 |
[04:18] | Don’t they make a darling couple? | 他们这一对太有爱了 |
[04:20] | The idiot spawn of the two richest families in town. | 镇上最富有的两家人的白痴后代 |
[04:22] | Nancy Drew, I know that look. | 南希 德鲁 我知道你这表情 |
[04:24] | You can’t just go after Derek. | 你不能去找德里克麻烦 |
[04:26] | I’m not gonna go after Derek. | 我才不去找德里克麻烦 |
[04:31] | I’m just gonna help him see the light. | 我只想让他尝尝苦头 |
[04:33] | – Good luck with that. – Yeah. | -祝你好运 -对 |
[04:35] | You’ve only spent summers here. | 你只是来这里过暑假的 |
[04:36] | You don’t really know Derek like we do. | 你不像我们一样了解德里克 |
[04:38] | But, if we don’t stop him, | 但如果我们不阻止他 |
[04:40] | he’ll just do it again to someone else. | 他会再对别人做这种事的 |
[04:43] | Do you guys really want that on your conscience? | 你们良心过得去吗 |
[04:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:53] | – I’m in. – Fine. | -我加入 -好 |
[04:54] | Great! Let’s hit the gym. | 太好了 我们去体育馆吧 |
[04:56] | Wait. | 等等 |
[04:57] | You… You wanna work out? Like, now? | 你 你现在就要去办吗 |
[05:01] | No, but in order to get ready for football season | 不是 但为了准备足球比赛 |
[05:03] | he’s gotta super-set. | 他肯定得超常发挥 |
[05:05] | You know, all the time. And… Here. | 你知道 一直都是 还有 这里 |
[05:10] | From the timestamp, it looks like | 从时间戳来看 |
[05:12] | mid-morning Tuesday is his favorite time to hog the floor. | 星期二上午是他最喜欢的时间 |
[05:14] | That means he’d shower around, you know, 11:45, | 这就说明他会在11点45洗澡 |
[05:18] | so he could be fresh to play trainer for the cheerleading squad. | 然后他就能干干净净地去啦啦队当教练了 |
[05:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:24] | The way your brain works is so cool. | 你这脑回路太牛逼了 |
[05:31] | You know, psychologists say it’s okay for bullies | 你知道 心理学家说以霸凌者之道 |
[05:33] | to get a little taste of their own medicine. | 还治霸凌者之身是最有效的 |
[05:35] | It’s called restorative justice. | 这叫做恢复性司法 |
[05:35] | 肇始于北美的恢复性司法作为一种新兴的犯罪处理模式 即是对传统刑事司法的缺陷所作的回应 | |
[05:47] | Yeah! | 爽 |
[05:50] | Yes! | 爽 |
[05:55] | What’s the most important thing in Derek’s life? | 德里克生活中最重要的事是什么 |
[05:57] | His social media presence, right? | 是他的社交媒体形象 对吧 |
[06:01] | Let’s make a tiny adjustment to that. | 让我们稍稍做点手脚 |
[07:24] | Gold! Gold! | 好消息 好消息 |
[07:27] | Gold, gold, gold, gold, gold! | 好消息 好消息 好消息 好消息 |
[07:29] | Bess. | 贝丝 |
[07:31] | Bess, this is perfect! This is perfect! | 贝丝 这太完美了 太完美了 |
[07:33] | Okay. | 好的 |
[07:43] | Twenty seconds. | 二十秒 |
[08:37] | Yes! | 搞定 |
[08:42] | – Oh, boy. – Yes! Yes! | -宝贝 -搞定 搞定 |
[08:45] | Get up here. | 快上来 |
[08:50] | I did something. | 我干坏事啦 |
[08:53] | Oh, my God. That was so… | 我的天 那简直太 |
[08:57] | I’ve got everything set up. So close. | 一切就绪 马上就好 |
[08:59] | We’re ready to go. | 我们准备好了 |
[09:02] | Maple bars, anyone? | 枫叶奶油棒 有人想吃吗 |
[09:04] | Oh, my God! Maple bars are my thing! | 天啊 枫叶奶油棒是我的最爱 |
[09:07] | Dig in. | 吃吧 |
[09:08] | Oh, I probably shouldn’t. My skin is still breaking out. | 我不能吃 我的痘痘还没好 |
[09:11] | Eat a donut, Bess. Okay? Life is short, go. | 贝丝 吃一个吧 人生苦短及时行乐 |
[09:14] | Come on. It’s good. | 吃吧 可好吃了 |
[09:24] | So, how long will it take? | 所以 要多长时间见效 |
[09:25] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[09:38] | Hey, this is my set, not hers! | 喂 现在轮到我训练 不是她 |
[09:40] | My bad. I’m all yours now. | 我的错 现在我是你的了 |
[09:45] | Derek! Are you okay? | 德里克 你还好吗 |
[09:50] | Never better. | 再好不过了 |
[09:56] | No. | 不 |
[09:57] | Something is seriously wrong with you, dude. | 你真的不对劲 伙计 |
[09:59] | Look. | 看 |
[10:16] | Derek Barnes, welcome to Thunderdome! | 德里克 巴恩斯 欢迎来到雷电堡垒 |
[10:19] | When you humiliate others, | 当你羞辱他人时 |
[10:21] | – there will be consequences. – Stop laughing at me! | -就会遭到报应 -别嘲笑我 |
[10:27] | She’s checking me out. She’s checking me out. | 她在看我 她在看我 |
[10:29] | I look good. She still looking? | 我看起来不错 她还在看吗 |
[10:32] | Faster. | 再快些 |
[10:35] | At least I’m trying. | 至少我在努力 |
[10:37] | I’m currently single right now | 我现在是单身哦 |
[10:39] | if you guys are looking for anything. | 如果你们在找对象的话 |
[10:43] | You can chill at my house if you guys are interested. | 如果你们有兴趣的话可以来我家 |
[10:52] | Just make sure you keep your face below my back, | 但要保证你的脸在我背后 |
[10:54] | so, like, my face is the only thing. | 就像 我的脸是唯一的东西 |
[10:56] | Because, like, if your face is on my video, it’s gonna be ruined. | 因为如果你的脸在视频里 视频就毁了 |
[11:01] | I’m just waiting on the machine. | 我只是在等你用完器械 |
[11:08] | Stop laughing at me. Okay? | 别笑我了 好吗 |
[11:10] | Stop laughing at me. | 别笑我了 |
[11:15] | He’s so blue. Oh, my God! | 他好蓝啊 我的天 |
[11:17] | This stuff actually works. | 这玩意儿真的有用 |
[11:18] | I was not expecting that. | 我都没报什么期望 |
[11:21] | That… It works! | 那 真有用 |
[11:22] | It works! Let’s get outta here. | 确实有用 我们走吧 |
[11:29] | Nobody’s ever stood up for me like that before. | 从没有人像这样为我出过头 |
[11:32] | You stood up for yourself. | 你是为你自己出头 |
[11:34] | You know, we just added a little color. | 你知道 我们只是加了一点颜色而已 |
[11:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:38] | Of course! | 没事 |
[11:42] | You guys are the best. | 你们真是太棒了 |
[11:44] | This town is so much more fun with you in it, Nancy. | 这小镇有了你更加欢乐了 南希 |
[11:46] | Even if that means we get in a lot more trouble. | 就算这意味着会让我们卷进更多麻烦 |
[11:50] | Oh, come on. Just a little trouble. | 拜托 就一点点而已 |
[11:52] | Your daughter assaulted my son. | 你女儿对我儿子进行人身攻击 |
[11:55] | That’s more than enough for me to sue. | 这让我起诉你绰绰有余 |
[11:57] | Go right ahead. | 尽管起诉吧 |
[11:58] | All my daughter did was defend a young girl | 我女儿只是在为你儿子对她的网络欺凌 |
[12:01] | your son cyberbullied. | 做正当防卫 |
[12:02] | My son did no such thing. | 我儿子没干过 |
[12:04] | How about we look at the video | 不如我们来看看德里克 |
[12:05] | that Derek posted from your IP address? | 从你的IP地址发出来的视频吧 |
[12:10] | – This is ridiculous. – Guys, let’s all calm down a minute. | -这太荒谬了 -伙计们 冷静一下 |
[12:13] | Under State Penal Code 848.9, | 根据州刑法第848章第9项 |
[12:16] | cyberbullying is a crime punishable by up to five years in prison | 网络欺凌是犯罪 最高可判处五年刑期 |
[12:19] | and $1,000 in fines, | 还有罚款一千美元 |
[12:20] | and that’s just for you, Jeff. | 想清楚了 杰夫 |
[12:24] | This is not over, Counselor. | 这事没完 小律师 |
[12:27] | I promise that. | 我发誓 |
[12:32] | Are you sure Jeff Barnes | 你确定你想和 |
[12:33] | is the type of person you want to have as an enemy? | 杰夫 巴恩斯结下梁子吗 |
[12:35] | I think I can handle him. | 我觉得我能搞定他 |
[12:38] | I’m sorry about all this. | 我很抱歉这些事 |
[12:39] | I’ll make sure Nancy pays for the damages. | 我保证南希会赔偿损失 |
[12:42] | That’s not gonna be enough, though. | 光赔偿损失可不够 |
[12:43] | This is not her first offense, | 这不是她第一次犯事了 |
[12:45] | and she involved two other girls. | 她还牵扯到了另外两个女孩 |
[12:47] | I can’t just turn a blind eye. | 我不能视而不见 |
[12:49] | She has to face the consequences this time. | 这次她必须面对后果 |
[12:51] | What did you have in mind? | 你想怎么样 |
[12:55] | Eight hours a day? | 每天八小时吗 |
[12:57] | Okay, for the next two months, | 好吧 接下来两个月 |
[12:58] | basically my whole summer just went sideways. | 基本上就偏离我的假期轨道了 |
[13:00] | I’m surprised that’s all the community service you got. | 我很惊讶你得到的只是社区服务 |
[13:03] | You committed several felonies. | 你可犯了好几项罪名 |
[13:05] | Hey, they’re only felonies if you’re 18. | 只有你满了18岁才算犯罪好吗 |
[13:06] | Oh, excellent point, Counselor. | 说得好 律师 |
[13:08] | And, since you’re nowhere near 18, you are hereby grounded. | 鉴于你还没满18岁 你被禁足了 |
[13:10] | I stood up to a bully. | 我反抗了一个恶霸啊 |
[13:13] | I mean, why should I get punished for that? | 我是说 为什么我要为这个受惩罚 |
[13:15] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到骄傲 |
[13:16] | But the way you did it isn’t right. | 但你做事的方式没对 |
[13:17] | You stooped to his level. | 你跟恶霸沦为一个水平的了 |
[13:20] | You pulled a prank that caused | 你一个恶作剧造成了 |
[13:21] | thousands of dollars worth of damage. | 数千美元的损失 |
[13:24] | They may have to re-tile the entire shower. | 他们可能需要重新铺上整个淋浴间的瓷砖 |
[13:26] | But worst of all, you involved other girls. | 但最糟糕的是你牵扯到了另外两个女孩 |
[13:30] | I mean, that dye wears off. | 我是说 那种染料会褪色的 |
[13:32] | And delivering justice isn’t a prank, it’s my duty. | 伸张正义不是恶作剧 那是我的职责 |
[13:36] | So, is it like last week? | 所以 就像上周一样吗 |
[13:37] | It was your duty to burn the word “assassin” | 你在布兰肯希普先生家的草坪上 |
[13:39] | into Mr. Blankenship’s lawn. | 烧出 刺客 字样也是你的职责吗 |
[13:40] | Okay. No. He was shooting crows, Dad. | 不是这样的 他在射乌鸦 爸 |
[13:42] | That’s murder. | 那是谋杀 |
[13:43] | If you think that driving everybody in town crazy | 如果你认为把镇上所有人搞疯了 |
[13:46] | is gonna sabotage things so bad for us | 是一件对我们不利的事情 |
[13:49] | we have to move back to Chicago, you’re wrong. | 这样我们就得回芝加哥 你想错了 |
[13:51] | – We had a deal. – We never made a deal. | -我们说好了的 -我们从来没说好过 |
[13:53] | You know, a deal is when two people come to an agreement. | 协议是两个人对一件事观点相同 |
[13:56] | You made the decision. | 你做了那个决定 |
[13:58] | I mean, you never gave me a real choice. | 我是说 你从没给过我真正的选择 |
[14:00] | I wanted to stay in Chicago with all my friends. | 我想和我的朋友们一起待在芝加哥 |
[14:03] | I never wanted to move here. | 我从没想过搬来这里 |
[14:05] | I couldn’t stay there and you know that. | 我不能在这里 你是知道的 |
[14:09] | Knowing everything about the city reminded me of your mom. | 了解这个城市的一切让我想起了你妈妈 |
[14:14] | Yeah, well, maybe… Maybe I don’t wanna forget her. | 也许 也许我不想忘记她 |
[14:24] | 停止 火车 | |
[14:27] | Thank you very much. | 谢谢你 |
[14:33] | Vote for the train. | 为火车投票吧 |
[14:34] | Let’s bring some new blood to this town. | 让我们给这个小镇注入新鲜的血液 |
[14:36] | A little culture, maybe a Chipotle, huh? | 一点文化 或者墨西哥快餐 |
[14:39] | You get a burrito. You get a burrito. | 你有个玉米粉圆饼 你也有一个 |
[14:41] | You get a burrito. | 还有你 |
[14:43] | Where’s my burrito? | 我的玉米粉圆饼在哪儿 |
[14:44] | Vote for the train, and you’ll get one. | 为火车投票 你就会得到的 |
[14:46] | There she is, straight from the hoosegow. | 她在那儿呢 刚从监狱出来 |
[14:49] | I got your skateboard there, sweetheart. | 你的滑板在我这 甜心儿 |
[14:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:55] | – Listen, Nancy. – Give her some space, Cars. | -听着 南希 -给她点私人空间 卡森 |
[14:57] | Support your local business. | 支持你们本地的商业 |
[14:58] | Vote for the train. | 为火车投票 |
[15:00] | Here, have a slice. | 来吧 尝一下 |
[15:01] | Maybe you’ll come to your senses and vote for the train, too. | 也许你也会清醒过来 为火车投上一票 |
[15:03] | Really? Not the time. | 你是认真的吗 现在不是时候 |
[15:05] | Train won’t make anyone | 无论如何 火车都不会让任何人 |
[15:06] | wanna visit this delightful dump anyway. | 想参观这个令人愉快的垃圾场 |
[15:08] | Hey, River Heights isn’t a dump. | 河高镇可不是个垃圾场 |
[15:10] | Well, it will be if this train comes through here. | 如果火车从这里走的话 它会的 |
[15:13] | Listen, I’m fighting | 听着 我在为了 |
[15:15] | for what makes this town special. | 让这个镇子变得特别而努力 |
[15:17] | The charm of it, the community. | 它的魅力 还有社区 |
[15:20] | I mean, do you have any idea | 我是说 你有意识到 |
[15:22] | how many historical homes will be knocked to the ground? | 有多少历史悠久的房屋将被夷为平地吗 |
[15:25] | Oh, my darling brother, | 我亲爱的哥哥啊 |
[15:27] | the train will finally bring us into the correct century. | 火车最终会把我们带到正确的时代 |
[15:30] | Grandpa here wants to keep us in the Stone Ages. | 爷爷只想让我们待在石器时代 |
[15:33] | And look, Nancy thinks you’re mental | 你看 南希认为如果你 |
[15:34] | if you find this place charming. | 发现这个地方的魅力 那你就疯了 |
[15:37] | Hello, Hannah. I’m right here. | 喂 汉娜 我还在这儿呢 |
[15:39] | This town needs something fresh to shake things up, | 这个镇子需要新鲜事物振作 |
[15:42] | you know? | 你明白吗 |
[15:43] | Give it a little bad element. | 给它一点坏坏的因素 |
[15:44] | An edge, right? | 一个边缘 对吗 |
[15:45] | You see what she’s doing? | 你看到她在干什么了吗 |
[15:47] | See, your aunt didn’t make it in New York, | 你看 你姑妈在纽约没能成功 |
[15:50] | and now she thinks she can bring all that | 现在她认为她能把那里所有的 |
[15:52] | and her stand-up career here, too. | 单口相声事业带到这里 |
[15:53] | Hey, I opened for Amy Schumer, you know? | 我给艾米 舒默做过开场 知道吗 |
[15:57] | It was a door, but still. | 你演的是扇门 但是确实没说错 |
[16:00] | See? That was good, you laughed, right? | 看到了吗 那就好 你笑了不是吗 |
[16:01] | That was all right. Yeah. | 确实只这样 |
[16:01] | I could be a big fish in a smaller pond, | 我可以是小圈子里的大人物 |
[16:03] | fill seats at open-mic night. | 在开放麦克风之夜充场 |
[16:04] | Hey. How you doing, Nate? | 你怎么样 内特 |
[16:05] | Just because more people come to see your stand-up routine, | 只是越来越多的人看到你的日常相声 |
[16:07] | doesn’t mean the jokes will actually be funny. | 并不能证明那些笑话很好笑 |
[16:09] | Wow, Dad. I didn’t know you had it in you. | 爸 我还不知道你还有幽默感 |
[16:11] | Sure. Take my pie and my dreams. | 当然 用我的馅饼和梦想开玩笑 |
[16:14] | And besides, jailbird, I thought you were on my side. | 另外 小囚犯 我还以为你站我这边 |
[16:16] | Whoa, this is between you two, not me. | 这是你俩之间的事 和我没关系 |
[16:18] | Okay. I hate to break up a good family feud, | 好吧 我讨厌破坏一个家庭的和睦 |
[16:21] | but it’s time we go show people like your misguided sister here | 但是现在是时候向你妹妹这样被误导的人 |
[16:24] | how wrong they are. | 展示一下他们的错误 |
[16:25] | I’m charging you for that pie, Nate. | 我在为那块馅饼指控你 内特 |
[16:27] | Hey, I’m just doing my part to keep my favorite family together. | 只是在做我应该的 维持我最爱的家庭 |
[16:30] | You guys are all I’ve got. | 你们几个是我唯一的朋友 |
[16:33] | Plus, your dad here is the best lawyer this town’s ever seen. | 另外 你爸是镇子有史以来最好的律师 |
[16:37] | Ew! God, get a room. | 口区 你们离远点 |
[16:40] | Hey, listen, before your dad got here, | 听着 你爸来这之前 |
[16:41] | this train was a sure thing. | 火车是已经铁板钉钉的事了 |
[16:42] | Now, not! | 现在不是了 |
[16:45] | That’s how persuasive this guy is. | 这家伙就是这么有说服力 |
[16:47] | Yeah, yeah. All right. Let’s go. | 好了好了 我们走吧 |
[16:49] | All right, here you go. | 好的 拿着 |
[16:52] | All right, my brother from another mother, | 好了 我同父异母的兄弟 |
[16:54] | Let’s go rock this town hall meeting. | 我们去闹翻镇政厅会议吧 |
[16:56] | All right. I’d tell you to break a leg, but… | 我想说断条腿再回来 但是 |
[16:57] | – But you’d actually mean it. – Yeah, exactly. | -但你确实这么想的 -是的 没错 |
[17:01] | Hey, listen. | 听着 |
[17:03] | I know your dad’s a big pain in the butt, | 我知道你爸让人很头疼 |
[17:04] | but he does respect you. | 但是他很尊重你 |
[17:06] | Yeah, if he respected me, I wouldn’t be here. | 如果他尊重我 那我就不会在这儿了 |
[17:09] | Come here. Sit with me. | 过来 坐我旁边 |
[17:17] | There are no words for what happened to you. | 发生在你身上的事是无法用言语表达的 |
[17:20] | I can’t even begin to know how you must feel. | 我甚至不知道你的感受 |
[17:24] | Losing your mom. | 失去你的妈妈 |
[17:26] | But, think about your dad. | 但想想你的爸爸 |
[17:28] | I mean, he lost the love of his life. | 我是说 他失去了他一生挚爱 |
[17:32] | Living in Chicago was killing him. | 生活在芝加哥只会要了他的命 |
[17:33] | He was turning into the living dead, | 他会变成一个死尸走肉 |
[17:35] | and he didn’t want to be that for you. | 但是为了你 他不想变成那样 |
[17:42] | I never really thought of it that way. | 我以前确实没这么想过 |
[17:46] | And this place isn’t half as bad as you think it is. | 而且这个地方不及你想象的一半坏 |
[17:51] | It kinda totally is. | 这地方确实很糟糕 |
[17:52] | But, you know, present company excluded, of course. | 但是 你知道 现在当然除外 |
[17:56] | Having you here is so cool. | 你能在这里真是太好了 |
[17:58] | The house is alive again. | 这间房子又充满活力了 |
[18:00] | And I know this place is square and a little backwards, | 我知道这个地方有点古板而且有些落后 |
[18:03] | but it’s nothing us cool girls can’t do something about. | 但没什么是我们这些酷女孩儿不能解决的 |
[18:08] | I wish I were half as brave as you. | 我希望我能有你一半勇敢 |
[18:11] | You’re as persuasive as your dad, | 你和你爸一样有说服力 |
[18:13] | and as righteous as your mom was. | 和你妈妈一样正直 |
[18:15] | Those are superpowers, you know. | 这些都是你的超能力 |
[18:18] | If you use them for good, | 如果你正确使用它们 |
[18:20] | imagine who you could be. | 想象一下你可以变成什么样子 |
[18:22] | Oh, I thought I did. | 我觉得我做到了 |
[18:30] | Yeah, I’m just tired of everyone looking at me, you know? | 我只是厌倦了所有人都看我 你知道吗 |
[18:32] | Ah, they’re all gonna be workingfor you someday. | 他们总有一天会为你工作的 |
[18:34] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心了 |
[18:45] | Back in the car. | 回到车里 |
[18:49] | Back in the car. | 回到车里 |
[19:45] | What is your problem? | 你有什么毛病 |
[19:53] | Your daddy better get with the times | 你爸爸最好跟上时代 |
[19:54] | and let that train come to town. | 让那列火车来这个镇子里 |
[19:58] | A lot of powerful people stand to lose a lot of money | 如果你爸坚持他的道路 |
[20:01] | if your daddy has his way. | 很多有权的人会损失很多钱 |
[20:02] | And I promise you, they will not let that happen. | 我向你保证 他们不会让那个发生的 |
[20:04] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[20:05] | Now, I’m not a violent man, | 我现在不是一个暴力的人 |
[20:06] | but I will hurt people if I have to. | 但是如果有必要我会伤害别人的 |
[20:09] | I’m calling the cops. | 我要叫警察了 |
[20:11] | Cops care about delinquents? | 警察会关心违法的人吗 |
[20:17] | Do me a favor, | 帮我个忙 |
[20:19] | tell your daddy that Willie Wharton said to get on board | 告诉你爸威廉姆 沃顿说了 要么配合 |
[20:23] | or get out of the way. | 要么滚蛋 |
[20:31] | He tried to run you down? | 他想撞你吗 |
[20:34] | I’m gonna kill this guy. | 我去杀了他 |
[20:35] | Wait, wait, wait. Where are you going? | 等等 等等 你要去哪 |
[20:38] | You don’t even know, do you? | 你甚至都不知道 不是吗 |
[20:40] | You’re worse than Nancy. | 你比南希还差劲 |
[20:41] | Yeah, well, still right here. | 我还站在这儿呢 |
[20:43] | That’s just what we need is | 我们只需要 |
[20:45] | two Drews arrested on the same day. | 在同一天逮捕两个德鲁 |
[20:46] | Hey, maybe we could have matching handcuffs. | 嘿 也许我们可以配情侣手铐 |
[20:49] | Listen, I’ve heard of this guy, Wharton. He’s trouble. | 听着 我听说过沃顿 他是个麻烦 |
[20:52] | Got fired from the factory, gets fired from jobs all the time. | 从工厂被解雇 一直被解雇 |
[20:56] | – You know Tammy Drucker? – Uh-huh. | -你认识塔米 德鲁克吗 -认识 |
[20:57] | He used to date her. | 他以前和她交往过 |
[20:59] | I’m gonna call her. | 我给她打电话 |
[21:03] | Come on, Dad. | 得了吧 爸 |
[21:04] | This is like the most exciting thing | 这是自从我们搬到这里 |
[21:06] | that’s happened since we moved here. | 发生的最令人兴奋的事了 |
[21:08] | He’s not getting away with what he did. I promise you that. | 他不会逃过他的惩罚的 我向你保证 |
[21:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:25] | I think blue really is his color. | 我觉得他很适合蓝色 |
[21:26] | It was Mom’s favorite. | 那是你妈最爱的颜色 |
[21:28] | Thought it was a nice touch. | 摸着肯定感觉不错 |
[21:36] | Welcome, convicts. | 欢迎光临 罪犯们 |
[21:38] | Let’s make this as pleasant as possible. | 让我们尽可能快乐一点 |
[21:40] | So, the first area I want to hit today is over here. | 所以 我今天要去的第一个地方在这里 |
[21:42] | Pretty dirty area. | 非常脏的一个区域 |
[21:44] | Nancy, you know you can’t have that here. | 南希 你知道你在这不能用手机 |
[21:47] | No, I was just gonna play some music. | 不 我只是想放点音乐 |
[21:49] | Get me and this here felon in a trash picking mood. | 把我和这个家伙带到捡垃圾的情绪里 |
[21:53] | This is community service, not a rave. | 这是社区服务 不是舞会 |
[21:57] | Oh, come on. | 得了吧 |
[21:59] | I’ll Iet you choose the playlist. Hmm? | 我让你选播放列表 怎么样 |
[22:05] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:07] | No boy bands. | 不要男生乐队 |
[22:09] | And please, no country. | 也不要乡村音乐 |
[22:36] | But my lights exploded. | 但是我的灯爆炸了 |
[22:39] | A ghost moved my furniture. How can you explain that? | 一个鬼魂移动了我的家具 你怎么解释 |
[22:43] | I’m telling you, my house is haunted. | 我在告诉你我家闹鬼 |
[22:45] | I don’t know what to tell you, ladies. | 我不知道怎么和你们说 女士们 |
[22:47] | I don’t do haunted houses. | 我不处理房子闹鬼 |
[22:49] | Sheriff, I have known this woman my entire life. | 警长 我认识这个女人一辈子了 |
[22:52] | And she doesn’t scare easily, and she doesn’t lie. | 她从来没轻易害怕过 也不会撒谎 |
[22:55] | So, can’t you just send someone out? | 你就不能派一个人来吗 |
[22:57] | Are you sure she isn’t drinking | 你确定她 |
[22:59] | her own special batch of Kool-Aid? | 没有喝她的特殊果汁冲调粉吗 |
[23:01] | Young man, young man. | 年轻人 年轻人 |
[23:03] | I have stared down Communism. | 我对共产主义不屑一顾 |
[23:05] | My choice of a cocktail in retirement is none of your business. | 我选择退休时喝鸡尾酒不关你的事 |
[23:10] | Um… Sheriff? | 警长 |
[23:12] | Aren’t we supposed to respect our elders? | 我们不应该尊重老人吗 |
[23:15] | Says the delinquent picking up trash. | 那个在捡垃圾的罪犯如是说 |
[23:16] | No, actually I’m doing this | 不 实际上我这么做是因为 |
[23:18] | because I disrespected my peers. | 我不尊重我的同龄人 |
[23:21] | I’m sorry, ladies, | 对不起 女士们 |
[23:22] | but I can’t spare my one and only deputy for your situation. | 但我不能因为你的情况派出我唯一的副手 |
[23:25] | Yeah, ’cause River Heights is | 是啊 因为河高镇是 |
[23:28] | such a hotbed of criminal activity. | 犯罪活动的温床 |
[23:30] | Keep it up, you’re gonna be picking up trash until Christmas. | 继续说 你就会一直捡垃圾到圣诞节 |
[23:33] | Afternoon, ladies. If you need anything, just give us a call. | 午安 女士们 如果有需要请联系我 |
[23:35] | Oh, really? | 你是认真的吗 |
[23:37] | We gave you a call. Remember? | 我们给你打过电话了 你不记得了吗 |
[23:40] | You shouldn’t have to handle this all by yourselves, | 你们不应该独自处理这一切 |
[23:42] | I mean… Maybe I can help. | 我是说 也许我可以帮忙 |
[23:45] | Oh, no, it’s fine. We can deal with it. | 不用了 我们可以搞定 |
[23:47] | Now, if you could you wouldn’t have gone to the cops. | 如果你能的话 你就不会去警察局了 |
[23:49] | Helen, just a minute. | 海伦 等一下 |
[23:52] | She looks like a very sweet girl. | 她看起来是个很好的女孩儿 |
[23:54] | – I love your vest. – Thank you. | -我喜欢你的背心 -谢谢 |
[23:56] | Trust me, we don’t want her help. | 相信我 我们不会想要她的帮助的 |
[23:59] | She’s the one who made that horrible video of Derek | 是她拍了德里克的那段可怕的视频 |
[24:01] | and she thinks she can do whatever she wants | 她还认为她可以做任何她想做的事情 |
[24:03] | just ’cause her mother died. | 就因为她妈妈死了 |
[24:05] | That was you? | 是你干的吗 |
[24:09] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[24:12] | I think you and I are gonna get along just fine. | 我觉得我们会相处得很好的 |
[24:16] | Come here, you. | 跟我走吧 你 |
[24:23] | Uh, Nancy? | 南希 |
[24:25] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你打算去哪儿 |
[24:26] | Oh, I’m taking my 15. | 我要休息15分钟 |
[24:29] | What 15? | 哪儿来的15分钟 |
[24:34] | The legend dates back to 1885, | 这个传说可追溯到1885年 |
[24:38] | when the Colfax brothers, who built Twin Elms, | 当时建造双榆宅邸的科尔法克斯兄弟 |
[24:42] | Malcolm and Schuyler, | 马尔科姆和斯凯勒 |
[24:44] | had a falling out over a woman, | 因为一个女人决裂了 |
[24:47] | Millicent Andrews. | 米利森特 安德鲁斯 |
[24:50] | Malcolm had proposed to her. | 马尔科姆向她求婚了 |
[24:52] | She wasn’t too jazzed up about being, you know, | 但她对于嫁给镇上的头号养猪大户 |
[24:55] | married to the number one pig farmer in town. | 你懂的 并不是很兴奋 |
[24:58] | Plus, she was hopelessly in love with his brother, | 再加上 她无可救药的爱上了他兄弟 |
[25:01] | Schuyler. | 斯凯勒 |
[25:01] | Oh, boy. | 天呐 |
[25:04] | Legend has it, Malcolm killed them both | 传说 因为一时醋意大发 |
[25:08] | in a fit of jealousy, | 马尔科姆把他们俩全杀了 |
[25:10] | buried them in the walls. | 并把他们埋进了墙里 |
[25:13] | Then, he offed himself. | 然后 他自杀了 |
[25:17] | Did they ever find the bodies? | 他们有找到尸体吗 |
[25:19] | No. | 没有 |
[25:20] | But when I listen very carefully, | 但是 当我非常仔细地聆听时 |
[25:23] | I think I can hear them crying. | 我觉得 我能听到他们在哭泣 |
[25:25] | You’ve gotta be kidding me. | 你肯定是在逗我玩儿 |
[25:27] | I wouId never kid about a thing like the Colfax ghosts. | 我绝对不会拿科尔法克斯的鬼魂开玩笑的 |
[25:30] | Stop pretending like you care about any of this. | 别再假装你对这些感兴趣了 |
[25:33] | Well, I don’t have to pretend. | 我不用假装啊 |
[25:34] | She had me at “people buried in the walls.” | 她那句 埋在墙里的人 就吊上我了 |
[25:37] | You just want to get outta community service, | 你就是想翘掉社区服务 |
[25:39] | which you deserve. | 别忘了 你那是活该 |
[25:40] | Okay. First of all, Helen, | 好吧 首先 海伦 |
[25:42] | I can’t get outta community service. I already tried. | 我没法翘掉社区服务 我都试过了 |
[25:45] | And, second of all, aren’t you curious | 其次 难道你就不好奇 |
[25:46] | whether or not the Colfax ghosts are back for revenge? | 到底是不是科尔法克斯的鬼魂回来复仇吗 |
[25:49] | Oh, my! | 我的天 |
[25:51] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:53] | You two remind me of when I was young. | 你俩让我想起我年轻的时候 |
[25:55] | But we had better hair back in those days. | 不过我们那年代的发型更好看 |
[26:00] | My best friend and I, Rosie, we despised each other. | 我和我的闺蜜罗茜 彼此厌恶 |
[26:03] | We even fought once over the same boy… | 我们甚至还为同一个男孩吵架 |
[26:07] | Chad, Peter… | 查德 彼得 |
[26:09] | I don’t know. There were so many of ’em. | 我忘了叫什么了 名字都差不多 |
[26:14] | We both dated him, then he jilted both of us. | 我们俩都和他交往过 后来他甩了我们 |
[26:17] | We became best friends. | 然后我们俩就成了闺蜜 |
[26:19] | Sadly, Rosie moved to Miami. | 可惜的是 罗茜搬到了迈阿密 |
[26:21] | She loves a man in a Speedo. | 她特喜欢穿三角紧身泳裤的男人 |
[26:26] | It just goes to show you | 这说明一个道理 |
[26:27] | that sometimes a girl can find her best friend | 一个女孩能在她最大的敌人身上 |
[26:30] | in her worst enemy. | 找到她最好的朋友 |
[26:32] | Huh? | 对吗 |
[26:34] | Huh? | 对不对 |
[26:36] | – Yeah, no… – Oh, no, sorry. | -可算了吧 -我也算了 抱歉 |
[26:38] | Hard pass. | 打死我也不要 |
[26:49] | Perfect timing. I made dinner. | 来得正好 我做了晚餐 |
[26:55] | – What did you do now? – Nothing. | -你又干了什么好事 -啥也没做啊 |
[26:57] | I mean, today has been incident-free. | 我的意思是 今天的意外指数为零 |
[27:01] | It’s kind of hard to get in trouble | 当你和其他犯人一起当苦力时 |
[27:02] | when you’re working on a chain gang. So… | 想惹麻烦还挺难的 所以 |
[27:06] | Yeah. | 你懂的 |
[27:07] | Besides that… Look! | 除此之外 你看 |
[27:10] | – Get right in it. Yeah. – Okay. | -赶快开动吧 -好吧 |
[27:11] | – Sit right here. Don’t trip. – All right. | -坐这里 小心别绊到 -好的 |
[27:14] | Tonight, you’ll be eating | 今晚 您将品尝到 |
[27:16] | chicken cacciatore… | 猎人式烩鸡 |
[27:18] | …with twice-baked potatoes and… | 佐以二重焗烤土豆和 |
[27:19] | And what are you gonna… | 然后你还想干嘛 |
[27:21] | What did you do this time? Seriously, what’s going on? | 你这次又干什么了 讲真的 怎么回事 |
[27:25] | Okay, so, you know, I know I’m grounded and all… | 好吧 那个 我知道被禁足了 |
[27:29] | But maybe you’ll Iet me | 但是 也许明天晚上 你能让我 |
[27:32] | help a nice lady | 帮一名和蔼的女士 |
[27:33] | end her haunted house problem tomorrow night. | 解决她家闹鬼的问题 |
[27:36] | – Please? – I don’t know, Nancy. I got… | -行吗 -我不知道 南希 我得 |
[27:40] | I’m getting ready to go outta town this weekend. | 这周末我准备出城 |
[27:42] | And… Wait. What? | 而且 等等 你说啥 |
[27:43] | You guys want me to find more | 是你们要让我找到更 |
[27:44] | positive ways to express myself, right? | 正能量的方式来展示自我的 对吧 |
[27:47] | Then what could be more positive than | 那还有什么能比 |
[27:49] | helping a sweet old lady | 帮助一名可爱的老太太 |
[27:52] | and witch-grandniece? | 和她邪恶的侄外孙女更正能量的呢 |
[27:53] | Listen, Nancy. | 听着 南希 |
[27:55] | I got a lot going on right now, okay? | 我现在有很多事儿要做 懂吗 |
[27:57] | I gotta schmooze this land owner | 我必须和一位土地主扯皮 |
[27:59] | and convince him to reject the train company’s offer. | 说服他拒绝铁路公司的提案 |
[28:01] | And I can’t do that if I’m worried about you. | 如果一直为你操心 我根本没法专心做事 |
[28:03] | Well, think of it as taking me in protective custody. | 你就把这个当作 把我保护性监禁了呗 |
[28:07] | Of an octogenarian? | 让一个八旬老人监护你 |
[28:08] | Okay, that old bird can kick some serious butt if she has to. | 如果必要的话 那老太太可是个狠角儿 |
[28:14] | Okay, but… But, | 好吧 但是 但 |
[28:17] | you’re still grounded, and remember our agreement. | 你还在禁足中 别忘了我们的协议 |
[28:20] | Yes, of course. | 好的 当然 |
[28:23] | Check in, text, call, | 报平安 传短信 打电话 |
[28:25] | send an owl, send a raven. | 派猫头鹰 派乌鸦 |
[28:28] | Don’t worry, I’ll blow up your phone. | 别担心 我绝对会打爆你手机的 |
[28:30] | And, I’ll vaporize yours right back. | 那我就让你的手机人间蒸发 |
[28:32] | Okay, Dad. | 你厉害 老爸 |
[28:33] | – Yeah, it didn’t really work, did it? – Not really. | -有点儿尬 是吧 -还行吧 |
[28:35] | Hey, listen. | 听好了 |
[28:37] | The Sheriff’s got an eye on Willie Wharton. | 警长正盯着威廉姆 沃顿呢 |
[28:38] | If he gets within 100 feet from you, | 如果他距离你少于100英尺 |
[28:40] | they’re gonna arrest him. | 他们就会逮捕他 |
[28:40] | So, if anything happens, call Hannah. | 所以 一旦有什么事儿 给汉娜打电话 |
[28:43] | If you can’t get a hold of her, call Nate. | 如果你联系不上她 就给内特打电话 |
[28:45] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[28:47] | Nice doing business with you, Counselor. | 很高兴与你合作 大律师 |
[28:52] | Did you really cook this? | 这真是你做的吗 |
[28:55] | I’m 16. | 我16了 |
[28:59] | And leave my jacket here. | 把我外套脱下来 |
[29:04] | I’m here, doing my check-in. | 我到了 打电话报个平安 |
[29:06] | I’m at Twin Elms, yeah. | 我在双榆宅邸 |
[29:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:11] | Love you, yeah. | 爱你哟 |
[29:13] | Bye. | 再见 |
[29:20] | We’re only staying for one night, right? | 我们就住一晚 对吧 |
[29:23] | Yeah, why? | 对啊 怎么了 |
[29:25] | No reason. | 没事儿 |
[29:27] | Okay, look. Just because my aunt invited you over | 好了 你听着 我姨婆邀请你过来 |
[29:29] | doesn’t change anything between us. | 不代表咱俩的关系能有所改变 |
[29:31] | I didn’t expect it to. | 我可没指望有什么改变 |
[29:33] | Aunt Flora’s very important to me, | 弗罗拉姨婆对我非常重要 |
[29:35] | so please promise me you won’t | 所以你要答应我 你不会 |
[29:36] | make some kind of a joke about this. | 把这个当做一个笑话看待 |
[29:38] | I would never do that. | 我绝不会那么做的 |
[29:41] | If she’s really seeing ghosts, then… | 如果她真见鬼了 那么 |
[29:43] | I mean, I wanna find out why. | 我想查明她为什么会见鬼 |
[29:46] | Can we just, you know, suspend our feud for just the night? | 今晚咱们能不能 你懂的 暂时讲和 |
[29:51] | Fine, whatever. | 好吧 随便吧 |
[29:53] | Good. | 那就好 |
[29:54] | I mean, if this place really is haunted… | 如果这地方真闹鬼的话 |
[29:56] | Tonight’s gonna be exciting! | 今晚绝对老刺激了 |
[30:05] | Did I forget to mention my great-aunt is a little extra? | 我有跟你讲过 我姨婆有点浮夸吗 |
[30:11] | God. You gotta be kidding me. | 开玩笑的吧 |
[30:41] | Skater bear. | 滑板熊 |
[30:43] | You don’t see that every day. | 这东西可不是每天都能见到 |
[30:44] | You think I’m crazy, huh? | 你觉得我挺疯狂的 对吧 |
[30:47] | Smidge. | 一丢丢 |
[30:49] | Come in. | 请进 |
[30:54] | Wow, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:55] | Hello, darling. Come on in. | 你好啊 亲爱的 请进 |
[31:02] | And I’m gonna make you girls some lemonade. | 我给你们这些小姑娘做些柠檬水去 |
[31:19] | Holy nutcracker, Batman. | 我勒个去 好大的胡桃夹子 |
[31:22] | Oh. Aunt Flora does the best she can, | 弗罗拉姨婆已经尽力了 |
[31:25] | but it’s a little too much house for her. | 但这栋房子对她来说太大了 |
[31:28] | I always thought she should make it | 我总觉得她应该把这里 |
[31:29] | into a museum and charge admission. | 改成博物馆 然后收个入场费什么的 |
[31:32] | Yeah, I’d pony up for that. | 是啊 我可是挺愿意花钱来看的 |
[31:38] | You know who that is? | 你知道他是谁吗 |
[31:39] | You’re too young to know who that is? | 你会不会太小 不知道他啊 |
[31:41] | Of course I know who that is. | 我当然知道他是谁 |
[31:44] | Oh, I swear that boy had hips made of butter. | 我发誓这小子屁股软的 像黄油做的 |
[31:48] | Not that I danced with Mick Jagger every night. | 我不是每晚都和米克 贾格尔共舞 |
[31:51] | Truth be told, | 事实上 |
[31:52] | I did cut in on another girl… | 我是强插进去 抢了另一个姑娘的位置 |
[31:55] | For about 20 seconds till security moved in. | 直到保安介入前 我和他跳了大概20秒 |
[31:57] | – That’s so funny. – Yeah. | -这也太有趣了 -是啊 |
[31:59] | And you have photographic evidence to prove it. | 你还有照片能证明这事儿 |
[32:01] | I know. Which is more than I have to say | 的确如此 不过我的脱衣舞娘事业 |
[32:04] | about my burlesque career. | 就没什么轶事好谈得了 |
[32:06] | – What? – No. | -啥 -不是吧 |
[32:07] | You were a burlesque dancer? | 你以前是脱衣舞娘 |
[32:09] | – Mmm-hmm. – Why didn’t you tell me? | -是的 -你怎么不告诉我 |
[32:11] | Oh, it’s not a conversation for youngsters. | 这可不是能和小孩子聊的事儿 |
[32:14] | But that is so cool! What is your burlesque name? | 可是那好酷啊 你的舞娘艺名是什么 |
[32:17] | No, no, no. No, no, girls. I’ve said quite enough. | 不不不 姑娘们 我已经说的够多了 |
[32:21] | No, trust me, you haven’t said enough. | 不 相信我 你说的还不够多 |
[32:23] | Yeah, come on, please? One shimmy. | 对啊求你了 快点 来个乳震 |
[32:26] | No, come on, those… All right, fine. | 不行 拜托 那些 好吧 行吧 |
[32:38] | ♪ And here she is boys. ♪ | ♪ 她来了 男孩们 ♪ |
[32:40] | ♪ And here she is world. ♪ | ♪ 她来了 世人们 ♪ |
[32:42] | ♪ Ladies and gentlemen, ♪ | ♪ 女士们先生们 ♪ |
[32:44] | ♪ Miss fabulous Strawberry Derville! ♪ | ♪ 欢迎迷人的小草莓德维尔小姐 ♪ |
[32:51] | You better put that leg down before you bust a hip. | 在扭伤髋部前 你最好把腿先放下来 |
[32:54] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[32:57] | Living all this time must be amazing. | 活在那个年代一定特别棒 |
[33:00] | It has its moments. | 是有开心的时候 |
[33:02] | Helen, would you, uh, get the apple pie | 海伦 你能去取下 |
[33:04] | I’ve been cooling in the kitchen, darling? | 我放在厨房冷却的苹果派吗 亲爱的 |
[33:10] | Just texting my dad good night. | 给我爸发个晚安短信 |
[33:12] | He keeps tabs on me. | 他把我盯得可紧了 |
[33:14] | Sure. | 当然 |
[33:16] | So, um… | 那么 |
[33:18] | When do the undead show up? | 亡灵什么时候会出现呢 |
[33:21] | Sometimes it’s weird sounds, | 有时候是奇怪的响动 |
[33:24] | music I didn’t turn on… | 没开音响却传出音乐 |
[33:26] | Then suddenly, the lights start flickering crazily. | 然后突然间 灯光开始疯狂闪烁 |
[33:30] | And then… | 然后 |
[33:32] | Things just stop making sense. | 事情开始变得不合理起来 |
[33:35] | Don’t make sense how? | 怎样不合理 |
[33:38] | Unfortunately, one cannot be told | 可惜的是 没人能告诉你 |
[33:41] | what happens at Twin Elms. | 双榆宅邸到底发生了什么 |
[33:43] | You have to experience it yourself. | 你应该靠自己去了解它 |
[33:47] | You mean, like, the Matrix? | 你指像《黑客帝国》里演得那样亲自了解 |
[33:52] | I knew you’d get the reference. | 我就知道你懂这个梗 |
[33:55] | – What? – What, honey? | -什么 -怎么了 亲爱的 |
[33:57] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 我的天呐 我的上帝啊 |
[33:59] | What, darling? Helen, what is it? | 怎么了亲爱的 海伦 发生了什么 |
[34:01] | What? What? What? | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[34:02] | There was in… In the window. | 有东西在 在窗户那儿 |
[34:04] | It was a face, out the window. It was looking at me… | 有张脸 在窗户外看着我 |
[34:07] | – And it was, like, disgusting. – What do you mean? | -长得特别恶心 -你什么意思 |
[34:10] | It was like a warthog or something. | 看上去像只疣猪之类的东西 |
[34:13] | The pig farmer. | 养猪大户 |
[34:14] | – Have you seen him before? – Never in the fIesh. | -你之前见过他吗 -没见过活的 |
[34:17] | Ew! I hate that word. | 矮油 我讨厌这个词儿 |
[34:18] | Wait! That thing might still be out there. | 等一下 那玩应儿可能还在外面呢 |
[34:19] | Hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[34:20] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天呐 |
[34:25] | Baller move, Drew. | 您可真够胆儿大的 德鲁 |
[34:27] | Hunting down a ghost in front of a haunted mansion, | 在一个闹鬼的豪宅前抓幽灵 |
[34:30] | and you forgot to bring a flashlight. | 却不记得带手电筒 |
[34:39] | God. Son of a… | 天 你个王 |
[34:41] | Hey, Nancy. | 你好 南希 |
[34:43] | Flora got you picking up trash here at Twin Elms, too? | 弗罗拉也让你在双榆宅邸这里捡垃圾是吗 |
[34:48] | Deputy Patrick? | 派崔克警官 |
[34:50] | You scared the bejesus out of me. | 你吓死我了 |
[34:52] | What are you doing out here? | 你在这里干嘛 |
[34:54] | I didn’t like the way sheriff talked to Flora yesterday, | 我不喜欢昨天警长对弗罗拉说话的方式 |
[34:57] | so I figured I’d come up here and check the place out myself. | 所以我想来这里亲自检查一下这个地方 |
[35:01] | That’s awfully nice of you, and a little random. | 你简直太好了 就是有点任意而为了 |
[35:07] | Not really. | 也不完全是这样 |
[35:08] | I’ve been coming out to Twin Elms since I was a kid. | 我还是个孩子的时候就在双榆宅邸了 |
[35:11] | Flora actually used to pay me | 那时夏天弗罗拉曾付钱 |
[35:12] | to mow her lawns in the summer, | 让我修剪她家的草坪 |
[35:13] | before she turned it purple and pink. | 在她把它们变得紫紫粉粉之前 |
[35:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:17] | Oh, you haven’t happened to see… | 你还没见过 |
[35:19] | A pig-man running around, did you? | 一个猪人走来走去 是吧 |
[35:23] | What? | 什么 |
[35:24] | Helen thought she saw a pigmonger-esque thing. | 海伦认为她看见了类似猪贩子的东西 |
[35:28] | Oh! So, you saw the Colfax ghost? | 所以 你看见了科尔法克斯的鬼魂 |
[35:31] | You know him? | 你知道他 |
[35:33] | Everybody in River Heights knows the story. | 所有在河高镇的人都知道这个故事 |
[35:36] | But no one’s actually ever seen him in the flesh. | 但是没有人曾经看见过他活人 |
[35:38] | Please. Please don’t say that word. | 求你 求你别提起那个名字 |
[35:42] | Fair enough. | 当然可以 |
[35:44] | You think Jeffrey Barnes had something to do with it? | 你认为与杰弗里 巴恩斯此有关 |
[35:46] | You recognized his car? | 你认得他的车 |
[35:48] | I went to school with Derek’s older brothers. | 我跟德里克的哥哥一起上学 |
[35:51] | Spoiled bunch. All of ’em. | 被惯坏了的一群孩子 他们所有人都是 |
[35:54] | Are you linking them with the ghost? | 你是把他们与鬼魂联系到一起了吗 |
[35:58] | Okay, well. I wanna walk the property once more | 好吧 在我离开之前 |
[36:01] | before I leave. | 我想再逛遍这房子 |
[36:02] | And call me if anything else happens. | 如果发生了什么给我打电话 |
[36:04] | And tell Flora I’ll drop in on her | 也告诉弗罗拉我会拜访她 |
[36:06] | to make sure everything’s okay. | 确保一切都正常 |
[36:07] | Thanks, Deputy. | 谢谢你 警官 |
[36:09] | Maybe you’re not as big a tool as I thought you were. | 也许你不是我认为的所谓的爪牙 |
[36:13] | Why, thank you, Nancy. | 是嘛 谢谢你 南希 |
[36:14] | Maybe you’re not as much of a pain in the butt | 也许你也不是我认为的 |
[36:15] | I thought you were. | 那种讨厌鬼 |
[36:16] | Much obliged. | 不胜感激啊 |
[36:19] | Oh, you, uh, might have an easier time | 如果到处走走的话 |
[36:22] | getting around with a little more light. | 有点亮光会更好 |
[36:24] | – Here. -Oh, right. Thanks. | -给你 -好啊 谢谢 |
[36:27] | Stay outta trouble. | 别惹是非 |
[36:29] | You know me. | 你懂我哦 |
[36:31] | Fortunately, I do. | 幸好我懂你 |
[36:37] | I told you, Derek and his entire family are away on vacation. | 我告诉过你 德里克全家都在度假 |
[36:41] | Mmm-hmm. What a perfectly timed alibi. | 多完美的不在场证明 |
[36:45] | I call. | 我叫牌 |
[36:46] | All right. I’ll see your 10 cents, | 好呢 我跟你十美分 |
[36:49] | and raise you another 10. | 我再加十美分 |
[36:52] | Okay, Nancy, if you’re such a genius, | 好吧 南希 如果你这么天才的话 |
[36:55] | then why would Derek scare me | 那为什么德里克吓到了我 |
[36:56] | and my aunt just to get back at you? | 结果我的姑姑却报复在你身上了 |
[36:58] | You tell me. Rich people are psychos. | 你告诉我的 有钱人是神经病 |
[37:01] | I thought your dad was a lawyer. And I’m out. | 我想你爸爸是个律师 我输了 |
[37:04] | Not that kind of lawyer. | 不是那种类型的律师 |
[37:07] | I mean, | 我的意思是 |
[37:07] | half of his clients don’t have enough money to pay him. | 他的客户有一半没有足够的钱请的起他 |
[37:10] | I forgot your dad’s such a saint. | 我忘了你爸爸一个圣人 |
[37:14] | And your mother, Nancy? | 那你妈妈呢 南希 |
[37:17] | My mom was a civil rights advocate. | 我妈妈是个民权倡导者 |
[37:20] | She badgered politicians to | 她不停地让政客们 |
[37:22] | open their eyes and help the little guy. | 睁大他们的双眼去帮助那些小人物 |
[37:25] | Did she prank them? | 她让他们难堪了吗 |
[37:28] | She may have had a more subtle approach than I do. | 她比我有更多巧妙的方法 |
[37:32] | Look, there’s more than one black Mercedes in River Heights. | 你瞧 河高镇的奔驰不止一辆 |
[37:35] | Not with the same license plate, there isn’t. | 都不是一样的牌照 不是吗 |
[37:37] | Make up your mind. | 做个决定吧 |
[37:38] | Earlier, you said you didn’t see the license plate clearly. | 早些时候 你说的没看清车牌 |
[37:41] | Derek did not do this. | 德里克没有做这个 |
[37:42] | And when you find out that I am right, | 当你发现我是对的的时候 |
[37:44] | you will owe me a major apology. | 你应该向我道一个大歉 |
[37:45] | If I find out you’re right, | 如果我发现你是对的 |
[37:47] | I’ll vote you for prom queen. | 我就投票选举你为舞会皇后 |
[37:48] | I’m already prom queen. | 我已经是舞会皇后了 |
[37:50] | All right, girls. | 行了 姑娘们 |
[37:50] | Girls, this game is not gonna bet itself. Let’s go. | 姑娘们 这游戏可不是自动的 我们继续 |
[37:56] | It’s just you and me, Flora. | 现在只剩咱俩了 弗罗拉 |
[37:57] | Your move. | 该你了 |
[37:59] | All right. Straight flush. Read ’em and weep. | 好的 同花顺 我赢了洗牌吧 |
[38:04] | Oh, Lord. Oh, well, that’s creepy. | 天呐 那太吓人了 |
[38:10] | I… I saw it! | 我 我看见它了 |
[38:11] | – I saw it! – What did you see? | -我看见它了 -你看见什么了 |
[38:13] | I don’t know. A shadow. | 我也不知道 一个影子 |
[39:08] | Under the table! | 在桌子下面 |
[39:14] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[39:17] | Oh! Cover your eyes, girls! | 捂上眼睛 姑娘们 |
[39:19] | – Why? – Just trust me! | -为啥 -就相信我吧 |
[39:43] | Is it just me or | 只有我能看见 |
[39:45] | are the light bulbs floating? | 还是亮着的灯泡真的在漂浮 |
[39:47] | Oh, God, I hate this part. | 老天 我讨厌这个部分 |
[39:59] | Whatever’s happening, there’s a | 不论正在发生什么 |
[40:01] | perfectly logical explanation for this. | 都会有一个符合逻辑的完美解释 |
[40:04] | Totally logical. | 完全符合逻辑 |
[40:14] | What do you usually do when this happens? | 当这发生时你通常会做些什么 |
[40:16] | Pray. | 祈祷 |
[40:26] | Nancy! | 南希 |
[40:39] | Let go of me! Nancy! | 放开我 南希 |
[40:42] | Oh, no, you don’t! No, you don’t! | 不 你别 不 你别 |
[40:44] | You let her go! Let her go, I say! | 放她走 放她走 我说 |
[40:49] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[40:59] | Come on, come on, come on. Let’s get out of here. | 来吧 来吧 来吧 我们离开这里 |
[41:01] | Come on, guys. Get out of the kitchen. | 来吧 伙计们 我们离开厨房 |
[41:03] | Out, out, out of the kitchen! | 快快 离开厨房 |
[41:08] | Wait. | 等下 |
[41:09] | Everybody in here, quick. | 都到这里来 快点 |
[41:11] | Come on! Go! | 来吧 去 |
[41:14] | Wait, no! There’s that thing, the pig! | 等会 不 那里有个东西 猪人 |
[41:19] | Whatever happens, don’t open this door. | 不管发生什么 不要开这扇门 |
[41:20] | Nancy! | 南希 |
[41:34] | A rubber mask, really? | 橡胶面具 是不是 |
[41:36] | Step up your game, dude. | 继续游戏 兄弟 |
[41:40] | Never mind. | 不要紧 |
[41:51] | Who’s scared now, Nancy? | 现在是谁害怕 南希 |
[42:02] | Nancy. Nancy, it’s okay. | 南希 南希 没关系的 |
[42:06] | Oh, darling, after every haunting, | 亲爱的 在他每次阴魂不散之后 |
[42:07] | I get that same awful headache. | 我跟你经历一样可怕的头疼 |
[42:10] | It should be gone soon. | 这很快就会过去 |
[42:15] | Well, I was hoping to wake up | 好吧 我期待着醒来 |
[42:17] | and realize this was all some crazy dream. | 并意识到这都是一些疯狂的梦 |
[42:25] | 你现在能看 到死人了吗 | |
[42:33] | Hey, Dad. Everything’s great. | 嘿 爸爸 一切都好 |
[42:36] | We may have had a ghost sighting. | 我们也许看见了鬼魂 |
[42:39] | I wanna tell you all about it, | 我想把这些全都告诉你 |
[42:40] | but Flora’s just about to serve us some breakfast, so… | 但弗罗拉刚给我们准备了些早餐 所以 |
[42:43] | Well, that sounds exciting. | 好啊 听起来让人挺兴奋的 |
[42:45] | I want to hear all about it. | 我全都想听 |
[42:47] | Yeah, yeah, I’ll give you th | 好啊 我会一五一十地 |
[42:48] | e blow-by-blow when I see ya. | 把我一切所见讲给你 |
[42:49] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 老爸 |
[42:51] | Okay. Love ya. | 好的呀 爱你 |
[42:53] | Love you more. | 我更爱你 |
[42:56] | Here, dear. | 给你 亲爱的 |
[42:57] | This ought to help fight off those dragons. | 这也许对摆脱那些可怕的东西有帮助 |
[43:01] | So, what happened exactly? | 所以 到底发生了什么 |
[43:04] | You saved us from the ghost. | 你从鬼魂那救了我们 |
[43:06] | Well, all I remember | 嗯 我就记得 |
[43:07] | is screaming like a baby before everything went black. | 在所有变黑之前我像个孩子一样在尖叫 |
[43:12] | And here I thought my cheese was | 我以为我的奶酪终于 |
[43:15] | finally sliding off the cracker. | 从饼干上滑下来了 |
[43:19] | Now that I know the haunting is real, | 现在我知道这阴魂不散是真的了 |
[43:21] | I kinda wish I were senile. | 我有点希望我是老年痴呆了 |
[43:25] | You guys don’t think that last night | 你们认为昨晚不只是 |
[43:27] | was actually supernatural, do you? | 超自然现象 是吗 |
[43:30] | Well, how else would you explain it? | 好吧 那你要怎么解释 |
[43:32] | I mean, that thing dragged me around | 我的意思是 那东西以 |
[43:34] | the house at NASCAR speeds, | 汽车比赛的速度 |
[43:35] | and then it disappeared and then it reappeared | 拽我绕着屋转 紧接着它消失了 |
[43:37] | in another part of the house. | 之后又在屋里别的地方出现了 |
[43:38] | What about the floating light bulbs? | 那又怎么解释悬浮发光的灯泡呢 |
[43:41] | No, there’s gotta be an explanation. | 不 这一定有解释的 |
[43:43] | Like… | 比如 |
[43:46] | Well, so what do we know? | 那么 我们知道什么 |
[43:48] | One, we know a black Mercedes was | 第一 我们知道一辆黑奔驰 |
[43:50] | lurking around Twin Elms. | 暗藏在双榆宅邸周围 |
[43:51] | – Nancy, I told you… – I know, I know. | -南希 我告诉你 -我知道 我知道 |
[43:54] | I’m just stating the facts. Okay? | 我只是在陈述事实 好吗 |
[43:56] | I’ll give you a chance to prove me wrong. | 我会给你证明我错的机会 |
[43:59] | Two, we know somebody came in here | 第二 我们知道有人来到这 |
[44:01] | and scared us half to death. | 把我们吓个半死 |
[44:02] | And three, we know it felt insanely real. | 第三 我们知道这感觉很真实 |
[44:05] | Were all the doors and windows locked last night? | 昨天门窗都锁上了吗 |
[44:07] | Oh, yes. I double-check them every night. | 锁了 我每晚都会再检查一遍 |
[44:10] | Are you sure? Maybe… I mean, the… | 你确定吗 也许 我的意思是 |
[44:12] | This is an old house. Maybe the locks don’t work so well. | 这房子老旧 没准锁不是那么好使了 |
[44:14] | I had the locks redone just last year. | 我去年刚换一个新锁 |
[44:21] | Wait, did you guys… | 等等 你们 |
[44:23] | Did you guys notice these footprints? | 你们注意到那些足迹了吗 |
[44:25] | I thought you did that last night | 我以为是你昨晚在粉色草丛里 |
[44:27] | when you were running around in the pink grass. | 到处走的时候留下的 |
[44:30] | No. No. I wipe my feet. | 不 不 我把脚擦干净了 |
[44:32] | I’m very well-trained. | 我教养很好的 |
[45:47] | As if this house isn’t messy enough. | 是嫌这房子还不够乱吗 |
[45:50] | Oh, yes, somewhere in here, there must be a… | 是的 就是这里 这儿一定有 |
[46:07] | I can’t believe it. | 我简直不敢相信 |
[46:20] | Well, you don’t see that every day. | 你不是每天都检查这里吧 |
[46:24] | Mean girls first. | 贱女孩优先 |
[46:27] | I’m just kidding. | 开玩笑 |
[46:33] | Stay here, Auntie. | 留在这里 姨婆 |
[46:34] | Oh. You don’t have to tell me twice. | 你不用跟我说两遍 |
[46:57] | This must have been some kind of servants’ quarters | 过去这一定是 |
[47:00] | back in the day. | 仆人的住所 |
[47:29] | More pink footprints. | 很多粉色的足迹 |
[47:32] | Ah, yes! A dark, creepy tunnel. | 棒极了 一条黑暗 毛骨悚然的通道 |
[47:35] | I told you this was gonna be awesome. | 我跟你说 这会很棒 |
[47:58] | Now we know how they got in. | 现在我们知道他们怎么进来的了 |
[48:09] | Oh. So, that’s how they attacked me with the drawers. | 所以 他们就是这么利用抽屉攻击我的 |
[48:17] | Well, we’re gonna have to break it to Flora | 好了 我们不得不告诉弗罗拉事情的真相了 |
[48:20] | there’s no skeletons in these walls. | 这些墙里面没有骷髅 |
[48:23] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[48:25] | Hey, Nancy, come take a look at this. | 南希 来看这个 |
[48:33] | Oh, this must be how they control the lights. | 这一定是他们控制灯光的方法 |
[48:36] | But I wonder what this controls. | 但我想知道这个是控制什么的 |
[48:40] | The ghost must have an accomplice. | 这鬼魂肯定有帮凶 |
[48:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[48:45] | But, why did it feel so real? | 但是 为什么它感觉起来那么真实 |
[48:48] | If people expect a ghost, they’ll see a ghost. | 如果人们期待看到 那他们就会见到鬼魂 |
[48:50] | I think something more than suggestion is at work here. | 我想表象背后有什么别的东西在起作用 |
[48:53] | Well, it could have been sound waves or carbon monoxide. | 可能是声波或一氧化碳 |
[48:56] | No, if it was carbon monoxide, you’d be a ghost, too. | 不 如果是一氧化碳的话 你也会变成鬼 |
[48:59] | But it could have been some type of drug. | 但也有可能是某种毒品 |
[49:01] | Could someone have spiked your food? | 有人能把他掺进你的食物里吗 |
[49:03] | Not a chance. | 不可能 |
[49:05] | I bought that food yesterday. | 我昨天买的吃的 |
[49:06] | No one but the three of us touched it before dinner. | 除了咱们三个晚饭之前没人碰过 |
[49:09] | Well, thanks for the help. | 好啦 谢谢你们的帮助 |
[49:11] | I’ll let you know what we find out. Bye. | 发现了什么会告诉你们 再见啦 |
[49:13] | Later. | 再见 |
[49:16] | What about visitors? | 还有那些访问者呢 |
[49:17] | I mean, this place needs a lot of upkeep. | 我是说 这地方需要更多的维护 |
[49:19] | Maybe the guys who painted your grass | 也许是那个给你草地上色的人 |
[49:22] | or a plumber, or a carpenter? | 或者是水管工 或者是木匠 |
[49:24] | Good idea. I’ll make a list. | 好主意 我列个清单 |
[49:31] | Wow. That’s a lot of people. | 哇 好多人啊 |
[49:34] | I included some of my gentlemen callers. | 我加了一些有礼貌的来访者 |
[49:37] | Oh, Auntie! | 姨婆 |
[49:39] | What? Too many? | 怎么了 太多了吗 |
[49:41] | Never. | 怎么会呢 |
[49:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[49:48] | Hello, my name’s Nancy Drew. | 你好 我叫南希 德鲁 |
[49:50] | I understand you recently did some work at Twin Elms. | 我知道你最近在双榆宅邸干了一些活 |
[49:54] | Hi, this is Helen Corning. | 你好 我是海伦 可因 |
[49:56] | My aunt hired you to rebuild her gazebo? | 我姨婆雇你重建她的凉亭是吗 |
[49:59] | You replaced the plumbing? | 你换了水管吗 |
[50:01] | You did the plaster work? | 你打了石膏吗 |
[50:03] | You replaced the windows? | 你换了窗户吗 |
[50:06] | Oh. Oops, sorry. I didn’t mean to call you. | 哎呀 抱歉 打错了 |
[50:10] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[50:13] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[50:15] | No, that’s great. Yes, yes, thank you. | 不 太好了 对 对 谢谢你 |
[50:18] | The air conditioner! | 是空调 |
[50:24] | You said the repairman came over two weeks ago, | 你说修理工两周前来过 |
[50:27] | but the company had no record of sending anyone. | 但是公司没有派人的记录啊 |
[50:29] | Wait. What is this thing? | 等等 这是什么东西 |
[50:32] | There’s a hose connected to the AC. | 这是空调的排水管 |
[50:37] | I don’t know, but it was taped to the pole. | 我不知道 它被绑在柱子上的 |
[50:40] | What is that? | 这是什么玩意儿 |
[50:42] | We should take that to the police. | 我们应该把它交给警察 |
[50:44] | Yeah, well, let me connect the dots first. | 对 好吧 我先把这些线索联系起来 |
[50:46] | We have to get this to the chem lab, | 我们应该把这个送到化学实验室 |
[50:48] | you know, isolate the chemicals, find out where it came from. | 你知道 分离化学物质 找到来源 |
[50:50] | And you just so happen to know | 你碰巧认识一个可以 |
[50:52] | a chemist that can help us with that? | 帮助我们的化学家吗 |
[50:54] | No, but I know someone who can. Bess and George. | 不 但我知道谁会 贝丝和乔治 |
[51:00] | Oh, God. Oh, man. I’m late for community service. | 天啊 我社区服务要迟到了 |
[51:04] | Chemicals? | 化学物质 |
[51:07] | Identification is no problem. | 身份识别没问题 |
[51:08] | I got chromatography papers in the lab at school | 我在学校的实验室拿到了试纸 |
[51:10] | and this sick new chem app on my phone. | 还有我手机上这个恶心的新化学软件 |
[51:11] | So, it’s okay. | 所以 没事的 |
[51:12] | – Okay. – Drew! | -好吧 -德鲁 |
[51:14] | You took advantage of Deputy Patrick yesterday, | 你昨天利用了副警长派崔克 |
[51:16] | but you’re not taking advantage of me. | 但你利用不了我 |
[51:19] | Well, hey, I can talk and pick up trash at the same time. | 好吧 我能同时聊天和捡垃圾 |
[51:23] | Not on my watch. | 在我这行不通 |
[51:24] | If you don’t get back to work, | 如果你不乖乖回去工作 |
[51:25] | I’m gonna add two more weeks to your sentence. | 我就再给你加两个星期的刑期 |
[51:27] | Oh, come on. Why stop at two? | 拜托 两个星期是不是太少了 |
[51:30] | – Nancy. – We can make it four, if you want. | -南希 -如你所愿 给你加四周 |
[51:33] | Here. | 这里 |
[51:34] | So you don’t end up with a life sentence. | 你不会被判无期的 |
[51:36] | This should help. | 这个应该有帮助 |
[51:42] | Get out of my sight, Drew. You’re free to go. | 从我眼前消失 德鲁 你可以走了 |
[51:56] | What just happened? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[51:57] | What does it look like? | 看起来像什么 |
[51:59] | I mean, I got Nancy pardoned. | 我是说 我让南希被赦免了 |
[52:01] | One of the lesser-known advantages | 这就是作为河高镇最古老的家族 |
[52:02] | of being from the oldest family in River Heights. | 鲜为人知的优势 |
[52:04] | Don’t you mean “richest”? | 你是说 最富有的 吗 |
[52:07] | Don’t you mean, “Thank you”? | 你不应该说 谢谢你 吗 |
[52:10] | You guys coming or what? | 你们来还是不来 |
[52:11] | Come on. | 快来 |
[52:14] | I’m gonna… | 我要 |
[52:27] | Hey, you behaving? | 你表现好提前出狱了吗 |
[52:28] | Of course. How’s your trip? | 当然了 你旅途怎么样 |
[52:31] | Well, I’m leaving now. | 这个嘛 我准备离开了 |
[52:32] | I’ll text you when I get there. It’ll be a couple of hours. | 到了那我会给你发短信 得要几个小时 |
[52:35] | – Okay. Love ya. – Love you more. | -好吧 爱你哟 -爱你更多哟 |
[52:39] | Am I the only one not cool with Helen being here? | 我是唯一一个不喜欢海伦在这的人吗 |
[52:42] | Her great-aunt is the one in trouble. | 她的姨婆有麻烦了 |
[52:43] | So, what, | 所以 你想干嘛 |
[52:45] | you make nice with the nerdy chicks | 在你得到想要的之前 |
[52:47] | until you get what you want? | 先假装和我们玩是吗 |
[52:48] | Hey, you’re the ones who attacked my boyfriend. | 喂 是你们袭击了我男朋友好吗 |
[52:50] | After he harassed Bess online. | 是他先在网上羞辱了贝丝 |
[52:52] | Hey, guys. | 姑娘们 |
[52:54] | This isn’t about our problem. It’s about Flora. | 这不是我们的问题 是关于弗罗拉的 |
[52:56] | So, let’s just isolate whatever’s in this tank, | 所以 我们先把瓶子里的东西分离出来 |
[52:59] | and we can talk later. Okay? | 然后我们再谈 好吗 |
[53:01] | Fine. | 行 |
[53:04] | So… How do we get in? | 那么 我们怎么进去 |
[53:07] | Well, I figured you know how to pick a lock. | 这个嘛 我以为你会撬锁 |
[53:09] | Oh. So, I get in a little trouble with the fuzz | 我与警察有点小矛盾 |
[53:12] | and now I’m public enemy number one? | 现在我就成了全民公敌了是吗 |
[53:14] | No, I just thought that… | 不是 我只是觉得 |
[53:15] | Seriously, Nance, | 说真的 南希 |
[53:17] | you gonna pick the lock or what? | 你还要不要撬锁了 |
[53:18] | Well, yeah, totally. | 这个嘛 当然要了 |
[53:21] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[53:32] | Sorry. This… This takes all night. | 抱歉 这 这个要花一整晚 |
[53:43] | You can’t even go a night without talking to your babe? | 你不跟你宝贝聊天今晚就过不下去了是吗 |
[53:50] | You guys are just jealous because you don’t have anyone. | 因为你们没有男朋友所以你们嫉妒我 |
[53:53] | Oh, you mean, no one to hide behind? | 你是说没有可以躲在身后的人吗 |
[53:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[53:58] | Who’s still hungry? I know I am. | 谁还饿着 我知道我是饿了的 |
[54:01] | Maybe now’s a good time to break out that cheesecake. | 也许现在是时候把芝士蛋糕拿出来了 |
[54:03] | Okay. | 好嘞 |
[54:05] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[54:08] | Come on, guys, take a bite. | 快来 姑娘们 咬一口 |
[54:10] | Yeah, this is seriously God’s cheesecake. | 这简直就是人间美味 |
[54:12] | Oh. Blueberry. | 蓝莓味的 |
[54:14] | That remind you of anyone, Helen? | 这颜色有没有让你想起谁 海伦 |
[54:21] | We’re not gonna eat traitor cake. | 我们不会吃叛徒的蛋糕 |
[54:24] | Technically, Helen’s not a traitor. | 严格来说 海伦不是叛徒 |
[54:25] | She’s just our enemy. | 她只是我们的敌人 |
[54:29] | Probably shouldn’t eat any anyways, my skin is a mess. | 也许谁的都不该吃 我的皮肤一团糟 |
[54:33] | Well, if you don’t wanna eat cheesecake, | 好吧 如果你们不想吃芝士蛋糕 |
[54:35] | that’s fine, don’t eat it. | 那好 别吃 |
[54:36] | But you really shouldn’t worry | 但你真不用担心 |
[54:38] | about sweets giving you pimples, Bess. | 甜食不会让你长痘痘的 贝丝 |
[54:39] | That’s the best thing about being so smart. | 聪明点儿是好事 |
[54:42] | You don’t have to look pretty. | 你不用看起来很漂亮 |
[54:43] | You won’t be going out, anyways. | 反正你也不出门 |
[54:45] | – You’re freaking dead. – Let’s go for it. | -你死定了 -放马过来 |
[54:48] | Guys, stop! | 姑娘们 停下 |
[54:49] | I can sit here and pretend to be polite, | 我可以坐在这假装很有礼貌 |
[54:52] | but it doesn’t change the fact that | 但这改变不了她是一个 |
[54:53] | she’s the girlfriend of some guy that thinks it’s okay | 觉得羞辱别人没事的人 |
[54:55] | to humiliate another human being. | 的女朋友的事实 |
[54:57] | You know exactly what he did, and you did nothing to stop it. | 你知道他干了什么 然而你却置之不理 |
[54:59] | What was I supposed to do? | 我应该做什么呢 |
[55:01] | I don’t know. You could’ve unfollowed him on Instagram, | 我不知道 你可以取关他的图享网 |
[55:03] | threatened to break up with him, | 威胁要和他分手 |
[55:05] | expressed even the slightest shred of disapproval. | 甚至表现出一点点的不赞成也行啊 |
[55:07] | That’s so easy for you to say. You have nothing to lose. | 说得简单 你又没什么可以失去的 |
[55:11] | Maybe, but at least I still have my soul. | 也许吧 但是至少我还有灵魂 |
[55:13] | – George, come on… – Nancy, are you that blind? | -乔治 拜托 -南希 你瞎了吗 |
[55:17] | What, just because you found a new | 怎么 就因为你找了个 |
[55:18] | friend that’s more popular than we are? | 比我们更受欢迎的新朋友吗 |
[55:21] | Well, is that really what you think of me? | 好吧 你就这样想我的吗 |
[55:24] | I don’t know what to think anymore, Nance. | 我不知道该怎么想了 南希 |
[55:26] | But I do know that as soon as all of this is over, | 但我知道一旦这事结束 |
[55:28] | she’s gonna go right back to | 她就会在背后 |
[55:30] | laughing at all of us behind our backs. | 嘲笑我们所有人 |
[55:31] | You don’t know what it’s like to be me. | 你根本不知道我是什么感觉 |
[55:34] | People are constantly expecting things out of me, | 人们总是对我抱有很大期待 |
[55:37] | like how I look, and who I can hang out with, | 比如我看起来怎么样 我该和谁约会 |
[55:39] | and who I don’t hang out with and… | 还有我不和谁约会 还有 |
[55:40] | Oh, blah, blah, blah. | 天哪 没完没了了 |
[55:42] | “Don’t hate me because I’m rich and I’m pretty.” | 别因为我有钱又漂亮而恨我 |
[55:44] | – I didn’t say that! – Then what did you say? | -我没那样说 -那你说了什么 |
[55:47] | ‘Cause I sure didn’t hear a “sorry” anywhere in there. | 因为我肯定没听到你说 对不起 |
[55:50] | I don’t know, but I am sorry. | 我不知道 但是对不起 |
[55:57] | It’s ready. | 准备好了 |
[56:01] | Look, Helen. | 听着 海伦 |
[56:04] | I appreciate you, you know, | 我很感激你 你知道 |
[56:07] | getting me outta community service. | 帮我离开社区服务 |
[56:08] | I get it. I should go home. | 我知道 我该回家了 |
[56:13] | And I’ll Iet you know what we find out. | 我会让你知道我们发现了什么 |
[56:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[56:22] | Good riddance. | 终于解脱了 |
[56:24] | Come on, you guys. | 别说了 姑娘们 |
[56:27] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[56:34] | Does anyone smell butterscotch pudding, | 有人闻到奶油糖果布丁的味道了吗 |
[56:37] | like, on a burning tire? | 就像在燃烧的轮胎上一样 |
[56:39] | I was gonna say, uh… | 我正准备说 |
[56:41] | Bug spray souffIe. | 是臭虫喷雾剂的味道 |
[56:42] | That’s eggnog on fire. | 闻起来就像火烤蛋酒 |
[56:56] | It is the same chemical found in all of those things. | 这些东西都有相同的化学物质 |
[56:59] | Myristicin. | 肉豆蔻素 |
[57:01] | Myristi-what? What is that? | 肉豆蔻啥 那是什么 |
[57:03] | It’s a psychoactive compound isolated from nutmeg. | 是一种从肉豆蔻中分离出来的活性化合物 |
[57:05] | So, somebody made us see ghosts with nutmeg? | 所以 有人用肉豆蔻让我们看到了鬼魂 |
[57:08] | Yeah. You know, it’s a little-known fact, | 对 你知道 这是个鲜为人知的事实 |
[57:11] | but if it’s consumed in high enough concentrations, | 但如果它在高浓度下被消耗 |
[57:13] | it can cause all types of physical reactions, | 能引起各种生理反应 |
[57:15] | like nausea or hallucinations, | 比如恶心或者幻觉 |
[57:16] | and then you wake up with a really nasty hangover. | 然后你会伴随着非常难受的宿醉醒来 |
[57:18] | You said the hose was connected to the vent, | 你说软管和通风口相连 |
[57:19] | so someone had a way of releasing | 所以有人能在空调打开的时候 |
[57:21] | the chemical when the AC was on. | 释放这个化学物质 |
[57:23] | Didn’t know you knew so much about hallucinogenic drugs. | 都不知道你对迷幻药了解这么多 |
[57:26] | Chemistry’s awesome. | 化学令人着迷 |
[57:28] | But it says that you’d need a lot of nutmeg | 但上面说需要很多肉豆蔻素 |
[57:31] | before you could get any effect. | 才能产生效果 |
[57:32] | Well, the concentration in that canister | 这个嘛 那个罐子里的浓度 |
[57:33] | was 50 times more powerful and aerosolized, | 威力是雾化效果的五十倍 |
[57:35] | so it hit your brains instantly. | 所以它会立刻冲击你的大脑 |
[57:38] | So, somebody must be buying a lot of nutmeg. | 所以一定有人买了很多肉豆蔻 |
[57:41] | Can you guys track that down in the morning? | 你们能在早上找到线索吗 |
[57:45] | It is morning. | 已经早上了 |
[57:48] | I better go over to Derek’s house and try to get him to confess. | 我最好到德里克家去让他认罪 |
[57:52] | I’m taking the evidence. | 我把证物带去 |
[57:53] | Is this safe to carry? | 这东西带着安全吗 |
[57:55] | Yeah. Just don’t drop it. | 安全 别摔了 |
[57:58] | I said don’t. Okay, just don’t… | 我说了别 好吧 别 |
[58:01] | – Alright. – Just don’t drop it. It’s not funny. | -好吧 -别摔了 这不好笑 |
[58:04] | Stop messing with her. | 别逗她了 |
[58:09] | Not funny. | 不好笑 |
[58:11] | It can kill people. | 这会害死人的 |
[58:12] | Call Dad. | 给老爸打电话 |
[58:17] | You’ve reached Carson Drew. | 你已经找到卡森 德鲁了 |
[58:18] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[58:20] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[58:21] | Hey, Dad, it’s me. | 老爸 是我 |
[58:23] | I didn’t get a text from you. Call me. | 我没有收到你的短信 打电话给我 |
[59:42] | Busted. | 逮到你了 |
[59:43] | Well, well. | 看看 看看 |
[59:44] | Now what do we have here? | 看看我们抓到了谁 |
[59:49] | Don’t you think you’re overreacting just a little? | 你不觉得你有点反应过激了吗 |
[59:51] | – I caught you breaking into their house. – It wasn’t the house. | -我抓到你私闯民房 -那不是房子 |
[59:54] | It was the garage, | 那是车库 |
[59:55] | and I was only trying to see if the car had any evidence | 我只是想看看车上有没有证据 |
[59:58] | to connect it with the haunting of Twin Elms. | 能联系上双榆宅邸 |
[1:00:00] | Which, by the way, it does. | 顺便提一下 还真有 |
[1:00:02] | Oh, yeah. Uh… | 好吧 |
[1:00:04] | Pink flamingo paint. | 粉红色的火烈鸟漆 |
[1:00:06] | Damning evidence, if I ever saw any. | 可真是证据确凿啊 |
[1:00:08] | Yeah, actually, it is damning evidence. | 对 事实上 确实证据确凿 |
[1:00:10] | Cheese and rice, Nancy, again? | 老天爷啊 南希 你又来 |
[1:00:14] | Handcuffs, really? | 还戴着手铐 认真的吗 |
[1:00:16] | Don’t worry, Hannah. | 别担心 汉娜 |
[1:00:17] | I’ve started thinking nickel’s my color. | 我开始觉得银白色是我的幸运色了 |
[1:00:19] | Your niece here was caught | 你侄女被我抓到 |
[1:00:20] | breaking into the Barnes household. | 擅闯巴恩斯家 |
[1:00:23] | – Is that true? – Depends on how you mean “true.” | -真的吗 -取决于你怎么定义 真 |
[1:00:26] | Nancy, I explicitly said, | 南希 我明确告诉过你 |
[1:00:28] | “Don’t go into the garage till I get there.” | 在我到之前别进车库 |
[1:00:30] | Wait. You knew about this? | 等等 你知情 |
[1:00:34] | Yeah. I told her about it. | 对 我跟她说过 |
[1:00:38] | Uh, yeah, after Deputy Patrick | 对 在副警官派崔克 |
[1:00:39] | checked out Twin Elms the other night, | 前几晚检查了双榆宅邸后 |
[1:00:41] | he suggested we go to, uh… | 他建议我们去 |
[1:00:45] | Uh… Go investigate the Barnes’ Mercedes. | 去调查巴恩斯的奔驰车 |
[1:00:47] | I didn’t want Nancy to get in trouble again, | 我不想南希再惹上麻烦 |
[1:00:49] | so I told her I’d go over there with her. | 所以我告诉她我会跟她一起去 |
[1:00:52] | Must have gotten our signals crossed. | 一定是我们交流出了差错 |
[1:00:55] | I thought Deputy Patrick left me hanging, | 我以为副警官派崔克放我鸽子了 |
[1:00:57] | so I decided to take a look myself. | 所以我决定自己进去看看 |
[1:00:59] | With a lock pick set? | 带着开锁装置去看是吗 |
[1:01:00] | It’s perfectly legal to own lock picks. | 持有开锁装置是合法的吧 |
[1:01:03] | Up until the point where you stick them in someone else’s lock. | 你用来开别人家是锁就不合法了 |
[1:01:06] | Look, I can vouch for Nancy. | 听着 我能为南希担保 |
[1:01:09] | Sorry. Good luck with that. | 抱歉 但是祝你好运 |
[1:01:13] | If you let her go, | 如果你让她走 |
[1:01:14] | I’ll make sure she gets home without any more trouble. | 我保证她会乖乖回家不再惹麻烦 |
[1:01:23] | What just happened in there? | 刚刚发生了什么 |
[1:01:25] | Wasn’t gonna let my boss | 我不会让我的上司 |
[1:01:26] | arrest the bravest kid in town twice in one week. | 一周内逮捕镇上最勇敢的孩子两次 |
[1:01:29] | No one’s ever stood up to the Barnes family before. | 从来没人反抗过巴恩斯家族 |
[1:01:31] | Because no one’s ever been that dumb. | 那是因为从来没人会那么蠢 |
[1:01:33] | Where were you last night? | 你昨晚在哪 |
[1:01:35] | I told you. I stayed at Bess’. | 我说了 我在贝丝家 |
[1:01:37] | Really? Then why did Bess’ mom | 是吗 那为什么贝丝的妈妈 |
[1:01:39] | think that she was staying with us? | 认为贝丝和我们在一起 |
[1:01:43] | ‘Cause… ‘Cause Bess, George, Helen and I | 因为 因为贝丝 乔治和我 |
[1:01:46] | broke into the high school | 闯入了高中 |
[1:01:47] | and used the chem lab to isolate a hallucinogenic drug | 用化学实验室的设备分离出了 |
[1:01:51] | that’s making Flora see ghosts, | 使弗罗拉看到鬼魂的迷幻药 |
[1:01:53] | but we left everything the way we found it… | 但我们把所有东西都放回了原位 |
[1:01:55] | That’s not exactly the point. | 这不是重点 |
[1:01:57] | Nancy, you are out of control. | 南希 你失去控制了 |
[1:01:59] | You can’t just do whatever you want | 你不能随心所欲 |
[1:02:01] | and expect to get away with it. | 然后料想能逍遥法外 |
[1:02:03] | Look… I made some calls. | 看 我打了几个电话 |
[1:02:06] | Barnes family checked in to the | 巴恩斯四天前在阿斯本的 |
[1:02:07] | Pike’s Resort in Aspen four days ago. | 派克度假村入住了 |
[1:02:10] | Haven’t left since. | 至今没有离开 |
[1:02:12] | So, Helen was right, but… | 所以海伦是对的 但是 |
[1:02:15] | – Who was driving that car to Twin Elms? – I don’t know. | -谁开车去的双榆宅邸 -我不知道 |
[1:02:18] | I’m still trying to figure that out. | 我还在想办法查清楚 |
[1:02:20] | The police are doing their job, | 警察在努力工作 |
[1:02:22] | but next time you think about pulling a B&E, | 但下次你想非法入室前 |
[1:02:25] | try giving me a call first. | 先给我打个电话 |
[1:02:28] | There’s some people in this town who actually care. | 镇上有一些人还真挺在乎这事 |
[1:02:32] | Okay, this time you are really grounded. | 好了 这次你真的被禁足了 |
[1:02:35] | No fake sleepovers or haunted houses or… | 别再搞什么虚假的过夜或者鬼屋或者 |
[1:02:38] | Especially investigations. | 尤其是搞调查了 |
[1:02:40] | And I’m confiscating your long board. | 我还要没收你的长板 |
[1:02:45] | Has Dad called you? | 我爸给你打电话了吗 |
[1:02:46] | No, but we don’t usually argue until after lunch. | 没 但是我们通常在午饭过后再争吵 |
[1:02:50] | Why? You mean he hasn’t called you? | 怎么了 你是说他还没给你打电话吗 |
[1:02:53] | – No. – Since when? | -没 -从什么时候开始的 |
[1:02:59] | Hey, Nance. What up? | 喂 南希 怎么了 |
[1:03:02] | My dad hasn’t texted or returned a call | 我爸已经十五个小时 |
[1:03:04] | from me or Hannah in 15 hours. | 没联系我和汉娜了 |
[1:03:06] | You know how weird that is, Nate. | 你知道这有多奇怪 内特 |
[1:03:08] | We have a rule. | 我们定了规矩的 |
[1:03:10] | Last thing at night and first thing in the morning. | 睡前最后一件事和早起第一件事就是通话 |
[1:03:11] | You know, no exceptions. | 你知道 没有例外的 |
[1:03:13] | Yeah, I haven’t heard from him either. | 对 我也没有他消息 |
[1:03:16] | Well, maybe there’s no cell service at the campsite. | 这个嘛 也许营地手机没信号 |
[1:03:18] | Campsite? I… | 营地 我 |
[1:03:20] | I thought you said he… I thought he was at a hotel. | 我以为你说他 我以为他在旅馆 |
[1:03:23] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[1:03:25] | This dude that your dad’s meeting, Owen Michaelson, | 你爸去见的那个家伙 欧文 麦克森 |
[1:03:28] | will only close the deal if you go camping with him. | 只有你和他去野营他才愿意成交 |
[1:03:30] | Like real camping. Like backpacks and canteens. | 真正的野营 背着背包带着水壶那种 |
[1:03:34] | The cell service is probably terrible there. | 那边手机信号可糟糕了 |
[1:03:36] | But that’s not like him. | 但这不是他的作风 |
[1:03:38] | I mean, ever since Mom died | 我是说 自从母亲过世后 |
[1:03:40] | he’s been even more anal about calling me than I am. | 他打电话给我比我打给他更多 |
[1:03:42] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[1:03:44] | I’m sorry, hon. I didn’t realize he hadn’t told you. | 抱歉 亲 我不知道他还没告诉你 |
[1:03:47] | I got caught up in all this train paperwork | 我被这些建火车的材料给烦死了 |
[1:03:49] | and didn’t think to check on you. | 忘记了关心你 |
[1:03:51] | I’m falling down on my godfather duties. | 我没有履行好我教父的责任 |
[1:03:55] | If he calls, I will make sure that you talk to him. | 如果他打来 我会让他跟你谈的 |
[1:03:58] | – Okay, Nate. Thanks. – Sure thing. | 好吧 内特 谢了 -没事 |
[1:04:00] | Well, who’d have thunk? | 好吧 谁会被惦记着呢 |
[1:04:02] | Carson camping. Huh, that’s a relief. | 卡森在野营 真是松了一口气 |
[1:04:38] | No phone number. | 没有电话号码 |
[1:04:47] | – Hey. – We found the spice company. | -喂 -我们找到了香料公司 |
[1:04:49] | Bess and I are suiting up to go con our way | 贝丝和我现在正准备用自己的方式 |
[1:04:51] | into their records room right now. | 进入他们的档案室 |
[1:04:53] | They’ll never know what hit them. | 他们永远不知道是谁痛击了他们 |
[1:04:55] | You sound weird. | 你听起来怪怪的 |
[1:04:56] | My dad hasn’t called in 18 hours. I mean… | 我爸已经十八个小时没消息了 我是说 |
[1:05:01] | Something’s off and I can’t put my finger on it. | 事情不对劲 但是我又没办法插手 |
[1:05:04] | Your gut is usually right, Drew. | 你是第六感通常是对的 德鲁 |
[1:05:06] | When in doubt, listen to it. | 当你有疑问时 就跟着感觉走 |
[1:05:09] | Yeah, I’ll keep that in mind. | 好 我会记住的 |
[1:05:36] | Holy cow! You scared… | 天啊 你吓到 |
[1:05:40] | Hey, hey. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Are you okay? What happened? | 喂 你还好吗 发生了什么 |
[1:05:43] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[1:05:47] | I know I’m the last person you wanna see right now, | 我知道我是你现在最不想见到的人 |
[1:05:51] | but I broke up with Derek. | 但是我和德里克分手了 |
[1:05:54] | Wow. I didn’t know you had it in you. | 我都不知道你有这个想法 |
[1:05:56] | But what did he do? | 他做了什么 |
[1:05:58] | Nothing, it was all me. | 什么都没做 是我提的 |
[1:06:00] | Okay, sorry, can we talk about this in the car? | 好吧 抱歉 我们能到车里说吗 |
[1:06:02] | – Yeah. – My aunt’s car. Come on. | -好吧 -我姑姑的车 来吧 |
[1:06:05] | Can you drive? | 你会开吗 |
[1:06:07] | Technically… | 差不多吧 |
[1:06:11] | You know, George is right about me. | 你知道 乔治说得对 |
[1:06:12] | I mean, what I said about Bess was horrible. | 我是说 我对贝丝说的话太可怕了 |
[1:06:15] | Who would say that about another person? | 谁会那样说别人啊 |
[1:06:17] | You’ve got a point. | 说到点子上了 |
[1:06:18] | But the thing is I don’t even know why I said it. | 但重点是我都不知道为什么会那么说 |
[1:06:21] | It just came out of my mouth like… | 话就从嘴里出来了 就像 |
[1:06:25] | I guess some part of me was still trying to defend Derek. | 我猜我身体里还有一部分想要维护德里克 |
[1:06:28] | I really like Bess. | 我真的挺喜欢贝丝的 |
[1:06:30] | In a different world, we’d be friends. | 若在另外一个世界 我们会成为朋友的 |
[1:06:39] | You skate a lot better than you drive. | 你滑板技术比你开车强多了 |
[1:06:41] | Well, no one drives in Chicago. | 好吧 没人能在芝加哥开车 |
[1:06:52] | Look, just… | 听着 就 |
[1:06:54] | Just do what you think is right, you know? | 你就做你觉得对的事情 知道吗 |
[1:06:56] | Don’t do what other people expect you to do. | 不要做别人希望你做的事 |
[1:07:00] | That’s so freakin’ terrifying. | 那太可怕了 |
[1:07:02] | And you have no idea. | 你根本不理解 |
[1:07:04] | It’s just so easy for you and George and Bess, | 这对你和乔治和贝丝来说太容易了 |
[1:07:07] | because you’re just so good at things. | 因为你们都有擅长的事情 |
[1:07:09] | Important things, that matter. | 都有重要的事 这很重要 |
[1:07:11] | And you’re funny and you’re smart. | 你们很有趣又聪明 |
[1:07:14] | What do I have other than my hair and Derek? | 我除了头发和德里克还有什么 |
[1:07:17] | Well, you actually don’t have Derek anymore. | 好吧 事实上你不再拥有德里克了 |
[1:07:22] | Your hair’s amazing. | 你的头发太棒了 |
[1:07:25] | You know, I’m supposed to be the hero in my own story, | 你知道 我本该是我故事里的英雄 |
[1:07:28] | but I’m the villain. | 但我却是个坏人 |
[1:07:30] | I mean, I’ve never had to be brave or smart | 我是说 我从来没有表现出勇敢和聪明 |
[1:07:33] | and definiteIy never had to be nice. | 显然从来没有出表现友好过 |
[1:07:36] | Maybe now’s your chance. | 也许现在就是你的机会 |
[1:07:38] | At least the brave part. “Nice” we can… | 至少先勇敢一下 友好 这部分我们 |
[1:07:41] | Work on. | 再努力一下 |
[1:07:45] | And speaking of nice, how… | 说到友好 你 |
[1:07:48] | How good are you at accepting apologies? | 你有多擅长接受道歉 |
[1:07:50] | Apologies? For what? | 道歉 为什么 |
[1:07:54] | I was wrong about the Barnes’ alibi. | 关于巴恩斯的不在场证明是我错了 |
[1:07:57] | I told you, Nancy Drew. | 我就说吧 南希 德鲁 |
[1:07:59] | I’m sorry. No, I should have believed you. | 对不起 不 我应该相信你的 |
[1:08:02] | I’d grovel at your feet… | 我会臣服在你脚下 |
[1:08:05] | But I’m having a little trouble driving. | 但是我开车有点问题 |
[1:08:08] | You have no idea how good it feels to be right. | 你不知道正确的感觉有多好 |
[1:08:14] | And there’s one other thing. | 还有一件事 |
[1:08:18] | I think that whole vigilante justice | 我觉得见义勇为 |
[1:08:21] | might not be the direction I wanna go in for my future. | 也许不是我未来的方向 |
[1:08:24] | Are you apologizing about Derek? | 你是在为德里克的事道歉吗 |
[1:08:27] | I don’t know if I wanna go that far, you know, | 我不知道我是否想走这么远 你知道 |
[1:08:31] | but… | 但是 |
[1:08:36] | Can I just say that maybe | 我只能说也许 |
[1:08:39] | revenge isn’t the answer. | 复仇不是答案 |
[1:08:41] | That sort of thing. | 就这么回事 |
[1:08:43] | Thank you, Nancy. | 谢谢你 南希 |
[1:08:45] | Yeah, well… | 好吧 这个嘛 |
[1:08:48] | Just don’t wanna be that girl, you know? | 只是不想成为那种女孩 你知道吗 |
[1:08:54] | So, I guess we have no suspect. | 所以 我猜我们现在还没找到嫌犯 |
[1:08:56] | I’ve got ideas, but… | 我有主意了 但是 |
[1:09:00] | Well, I’ve gotta find my dad first. | 好吧 我得先找到我爸 |
[1:09:04] | Let’s start this car again. | 再来启动一下这车 |
[1:09:20] | Yo! What gives? | 怎么了 |
[1:09:23] | I can’t do this. You gotta… You gotta go. | 我做不到 你得 你去吧 |
[1:09:26] | You’re the chemistry genius. | 你可是化学天才 |
[1:09:28] | Anyone asks me a serious question, | 如果有人问我一个严谨的问题 |
[1:09:29] | the ruse ain’t gonna hold. | 就穿帮了 |
[1:09:30] | You’ll be fine. I can tell you everything you need to know. | 没事的 我会告诉你你需要知道的一切 |
[1:09:33] | Yeah, I will be fine | 对 我会没事的 |
[1:09:35] | because you’re gonna go in there | 因为你跟我进去 |
[1:09:38] | and you’re gonna do this. | 然后你来搞定 |
[1:09:43] | See? Look at you. | 看到没 看看自己 |
[1:09:46] | I have one tiny adjustment, though. | 不过我给你稍稍调整一下 |
[1:09:54] | See? You look dangerous. | 看到没 你看起来有威胁感 |
[1:09:58] | I feel kinda dangerous. | 我感觉是有点 |
[1:10:00] | Feel empowered just standing next to you. | 光站在你身边就感觉到了气场 |
[1:10:02] | Now, go in there, track down some nutmeg. | 现在 进去 追踪肉豆蔻的下落 |
[1:10:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:10:08] | – Got it. All right. – Yeah. You got it. | -行 没事的 -对 你能搞定的 |
[1:10:28] | Got his room key. | 拿到了他房间的钥匙了 |
[1:10:31] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[1:10:34] | Dad, are you here? | 老爸 你在吗 |
[1:10:36] | Hey, who leaves their cell phone during a business trip? | 谁会在谈生意的时候不带手机 |
[1:10:47] | After I talked to him last night | 昨晚我跟他谈过之后 |
[1:10:49] | he never got any of my messages. | 他就没看过我信息了 |
[1:10:51] | I mean, Nate said he was out of cell range. | 内特说他不在服务区 |
[1:10:53] | I mean, this makes no sense. | 要我说 这根本说不通 |
[1:10:55] | Okay, stay focused. What are the clues? | 好了 集中注意力 线索是什么 |
[1:11:01] | I don’t know. I have no idea. | 我不知道 我没有思路 |
[1:11:04] | Okay, take a deep breath | 好了 深呼吸 |
[1:11:08] | and do your thing. | 然后好好想 |
[1:11:10] | You got this. | 你能搞定的 |
[1:11:19] | Maybe we got something better than clues. | 也许我们有比线索更好的东西 |
[1:11:22] | I already gave you the keys to the room. | 我已经给了你们房间的钥匙 |
[1:11:24] | You are not getting access to the security feed, too. | 我不会给你们访问摄像头的权限的 |
[1:11:28] | I told you this is a matter of life and death. | 我告诉你这可是人命关天 |
[1:11:30] | “I told you this is a matter of life and death.” | 我告诉你这可是人命关天 |
[1:11:33] | Don’t mock me. | 别嘲笑我 |
[1:11:35] | Clearly you care about customer satisfaction. | 显然你在意客户满意度 |
[1:11:38] | Not really. | 不是很在乎 |
[1:11:57] | Somebody put a little more than cream and sugar in this. | 这里面放了不止奶油和糖 |
[1:11:59] | Get out of here! This is nothing but coffee. | 你们给我出去 这只不过是杯咖啡 |
[1:12:02] | Then why is it so sticky? | 那它为什么这么粘 |
[1:12:08] | Well, your boss is not gonna like it | 这个嘛 你的老板要是发现 |
[1:12:10] | when he finds out you’ve been drinking on the job. | 你在上班的时候喝酒可会生气哦 |
[1:12:17] | Here it is. | 就是这里 |
[1:12:32] | What’s he doing to my dad? | 他在对我爸做什么 |
[1:12:35] | It looks like he’s just putting him to sleep. | 看起来好像他只是把你爸迷晕了 |
[1:12:38] | Yeah, but how do we know that? | 没错 但是我们怎么知道他没事 |
[1:12:39] | If he wanted to hurt your dad | 如果他想伤害你爸 |
[1:12:41] | he would’ve used a gun or a knife or something. | 他会用枪啊刀啊什么的 |
[1:12:46] | It can’t be a robbery. | 这不是抢劫 |
[1:12:48] | All he wanted was my dad. | 他想要的是我爸 |
[1:12:50] | Well, at least we know what happened. | 好吧 至少我们知道发生了什么 |
[1:12:52] | We have the evidence, we can go to the police. | 我们有证据 我们可以去找警察 |
[1:12:57] | Can’t see the kidnapper’s face. | 看不到绑匪的脸 |
[1:13:11] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[1:13:18] | Wait, wait. It looks really familiar. | 等等 等等 看起来很眼熟 |
[1:13:21] | Come on, Drew, think. | 加油 德鲁 想想 |
[1:13:25] | Anything? | 想到什么了吗 |
[1:13:41] | This happened last night while we were at the chem lab. | 这事是昨晚我们在化学实验室时发生的 |
[1:13:49] | We did it, Nancy. | 我们成功了 南希 |
[1:13:51] | You would’ve been so proud of me. | 你会为我骄傲的 |
[1:13:52] | What are you talking about? | 你们在说什么 |
[1:13:53] | Bess found the name of the nutmeg buyer. | 贝丝找到了肉豆蔻买家的名字 |
[1:13:54] | It’s William Wharton. | 是威廉姆 沃顿 |
[1:13:57] | Do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[1:13:58] | Tell your daddy that Willie Wharton said to get on board. | 告诉你爸爸威廉姆 沃顿说要么配合 |
[1:14:02] | Now get out of the way. | 赶紧给我让开 |
[1:14:05] | Wharton kidnapped my dad. | 沃顿绑架了我爸 |
[1:14:07] | He’s been haunting Twin Elms. | 他经常出没在双榆宅邸 |
[1:14:09] | Look, look, guys, | 听着 姑娘们 |
[1:14:10] | I love you guys so much and everything, but… | 我爱你们 但是 |
[1:14:13] | I gotta go. Talk to you… | 我得走了 等会儿聊 |
[1:14:15] | Call you when I know more. | 等我了解到更多消息再给你们打电话 |
[1:14:16] | Okay? Bye. | 好吗 再见 |
[1:14:18] | We have the evidence. Let’s get help. | 我们有证据 去找人帮忙吧 |
[1:14:22] | Deputy? Yes, I figured out a bunch of stuff. | 副警官 对 我找到一些线索 |
[1:14:25] | Can you meet me at Twin Elms? | 你能到双榆宅邸来见我吗 |
[1:14:27] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:14:30] | I think my dad’s in the hidden staircase. | 我想我爸在隐藏的楼梯里 |
[1:14:32] | Wharton doesn’t know we know it exists, | 沃顿不知道我们知道它的存在 |
[1:14:34] | and he kidnapped my dad after we left. | 他在我们离开后绑架了我爸 |
[1:14:37] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[1:14:58] | Sheriff? | 治安官 |
[1:15:02] | Trying you again. Sheriff? | 收到请回答 治安官 |
[1:15:07] | Deputy Patrick. Come in. Over. | 副警官派崔克 收到 完毕 |
[1:15:39] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[1:15:41] | – Deputy? Deputy, wake up. – Okay. | -副警官 副警官 醒醒 -好了 |
[1:15:44] | Okay. He’s not dead, he’s just really knocked out. | 好了 他没死 他只是晕过去了 |
[1:15:53] | Wharton must be here. | 沃顿来过这里 |
[1:16:17] | Darn flashlight. | 该死的手电筒 |
[1:16:33] | Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[1:16:35] | You’re too good a lawyer. | 你是个很好的律师 |
[1:16:36] | You were persuading people who | 你劝说那些 |
[1:16:38] | wanted the train to change their minds. | 想要建火车的人改变主意 |
[1:16:42] | Come on. You got some paperwork to sign. | 来吧 你有一些文件需要签 |
[1:16:46] | Out. | 出去 |
[1:16:48] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 来吧 这边 过来 |
[1:16:56] | – Let’s go. – Nate. | -快走 -内特 |
[1:16:58] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[1:17:00] | “Thank God.” That’s funny. | 谢天谢地 可真有趣 |
[1:17:03] | Ow. Wait. | 等等 |
[1:17:05] | You’re a part of this? | 你参与了这个 |
[1:17:06] | Part of it? He’s the one who brought me into it. | 参与 他可是幕后黑手 |
[1:17:12] | You were best man at my wedding. | 你是我婚礼的伴郎啊 |
[1:17:15] | You were a pallbearer at Catherine’s funeral. | 你在凯瑟琳的葬礼上抬棺椁啊 |
[1:17:18] | That guy is like my uncle. | 这家伙有点像我叔叔 |
[1:17:20] | I’m sorry, Carson. I had to. | 抱歉 卡森 我必须这样 |
[1:17:23] | How much is the train company paying you | 火车公司出多少钱 |
[1:17:26] | to deliver Twin Elms? | 让你背叛双榆宅邸 |
[1:17:27] | A lot. | 很多 |
[1:17:29] | You could have come to me if you needed money, Nate. | 如果你需要钱可以来找我 内特 |
[1:17:31] | But I got in a hole so deep you couldn’t possibly dig me out. | 我陷得太深了 你救不了我 |
[1:17:35] | This was supposed to be clean. | 这事应该干净利落的 |
[1:17:37] | We scare Flora, she sells, she makes bank. | 我们吓唬弗罗拉 她卖东西 开银行 |
[1:17:40] | Town gets a new train, I get out of debt. | 小镇得到新的火车 我还清债务 |
[1:17:42] | Everybody wins. | 大家都得利 |
[1:17:45] | We were fighting to stop the train. | 我们在为阻止建火车而作斗争 |
[1:17:47] | Yeah. I’m pretty convincing, huh? | 对 我很有说服力 是吧 |
[1:17:50] | A couple more scary nights, | 再过几个可怕的夜晚 |
[1:17:53] | and Flora would have begged to sell. | 弗罗拉就会求着卖掉 |
[1:17:55] | And then Nancy got involved. | 结果南希介入了 |
[1:17:57] | Hey, we can’t do anything. | 嘿 我们什么也做不了 |
[1:18:00] | Not with them having guns. | 他们有枪就不行 |
[1:18:01] | They may have guns, but we have something better. | 他们也许有枪 但我们有更好的东西 |
[1:18:06] | Sign the form. | 在表格上签名 |
[1:18:08] | I’ve told you very politely… No. | 我很客气地说 不行 |
[1:18:11] | Listen to the lady. | 听她的吧 |
[1:18:13] | You know, for a guy half in the bag, | 你知道 对于一个半死不活的家伙来说 |
[1:18:15] | you sure handle stress pretty well. | 你确实能够很好的处理压力 |
[1:18:17] | He has a teenage daughter. | 他有一个十几岁的女儿 |
[1:18:21] | Why would you go to all this trouble for one plot of land? | 你为什么要为了一块地大费周章 |
[1:18:27] | In going through Twin Elms, | 只要火车在双榆宅邸一通车 |
[1:18:29] | all the other property owners would fall in line. | 其他所有业主都会同意的 |
[1:18:32] | Nobody would be able to stop the train. | 没人能阻止火车的建成 |
[1:18:34] | But there’s no way I’ll allow the sale to go through, Nate. | 但我不会让这笔买卖成交 内特 |
[1:18:37] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[1:18:38] | That’s why I’m afraid we can’t let you leave. | 这就是为什么我不能让你走了 |
[1:18:41] | Hey. No, no, no. Come here. | 不 不 不 过来 |
[1:18:47] | We never talked about killing anyone. | 我们没说过要杀人 |
[1:18:49] | I figured you couldn’t handle it. | 我觉得你处理不了 |
[1:18:51] | Don’t worry. I’ll take care of it myself. | 别担心 我会搞定 |
[1:18:52] | No, no. Hey. No. | 不 不 嘿 不行 |
[1:18:54] | No, there’s no… There’s no reason to harm him. | 不行 没有 没有理由伤害他 |
[1:18:59] | I’ve been forging his signature | 自从他回到河高镇 |
[1:19:00] | ever since he came back to River Heights. | 我一直在伪造他的签名 |
[1:19:01] | Look. | 看 |
[1:19:05] | Carson will keep his mouth shut because he wants to live. | 卡森为了活命他什么都不会说的 |
[1:19:07] | Right? | 是吧 |
[1:19:08] | You know me better than that, Nate. | 你知道我不是这样的人 内特 |
[1:19:10] | There’s no way to keep these two from talking about this. | 没有办法能让他们闭嘴 |
[1:19:13] | And if you think anybody’s gonna fall | 如果你觉得有人会因为你陷害 |
[1:19:15] | for your plan in framing Jeffrey Barnes, | 杰夫 巴恩斯的计划而被抓 |
[1:19:16] | then you’re even stupider than I thought. | 那你就比我想象中还要傻 |
[1:19:19] | I’ve survived four husbands, | 我从四任丈夫中活下来 |
[1:19:22] | to be killed by your sorry butt. | 可不是来让你这懦夫杀的 |
[1:19:29] | That brat found the room. | 那小屁孩找到这里了 |
[1:19:36] | What… what… | 这 怎么回事 |
[1:19:38] | Don’t worry, dear. | 别担心 亲爱的 |
[1:19:39] | Just another normal Saturday night for me. | 对我来说这只是另一个普通的周六夜晚 |
[1:19:45] | That sounds like the back door. | 听起来像是后门那边 |
[1:19:46] | I’ll take care of her. | 我去处理她 |
[1:20:06] | Stupid son of a… | 该死的婊 |
[1:20:32] | Nancy, now! | 南希 就是现在 |
[1:20:44] | Help! Help me! | 救命 救我 |
[1:20:46] | Help! | 救我 |
[1:20:47] | Ahh! Help! | 救我 |
[1:20:53] | Run, Helen! | 快跑 海伦 |
[1:21:07] | Nobody move and I won’t hurt her. | 别动 我就不会伤害她 |
[1:21:09] | Let her go. She’s just a child! | 放她走 他只是个孩子 |
[1:21:11] | You’re not a murderer, Nate. | 你不是杀人犯 内特 |
[1:21:16] | You gonna get that? | 你要去开门吗 |
[1:21:19] | Shut up for once. Just shut up! | 把嘴闭上 闭上 |
[1:21:21] | Please, let her go! | 求你了 放她走 |
[1:21:27] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:21:45] | I’ll untie the others! | 我去给他们松绑 |
[1:22:13] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[1:22:22] | Get it off me! | 把它拿开 |
[1:22:30] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:22:32] | Get off me! | 把它拿开 |
[1:22:39] | Get it off me! | 把它拿开 |
[1:22:43] | Well, you don’t see that every day. | 好吧 这可不常见 |
[1:22:51] | Should’ve brought cover, Drew. | 你应该等待支援的 德鲁 |
[1:22:54] | I… I may have to follow up with you later. | 我 我晚点再跟你联系 |
[1:22:59] | Hey, Deputy… | 副警官 |
[1:23:00] | Thanks for everything. | 谢谢你做的一切 |
[1:23:02] | Thanks for believing in me. | 谢谢你相信我 |
[1:23:05] | It’s what I’m here for. | 这就是我来这的目的 |
[1:23:08] | Wait. Your flashlight. | 等等 你的手电筒 |
[1:23:09] | – Let me get it for you. – You keep it. | -我去给你拿 -你留着吧 |
[1:23:11] | Something tells me you’re gonna need it again. | 直觉告诉我你还会用得上 |
[1:23:15] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[1:23:17] | No matter what your future holds, | 不管你的未来如何 |
[1:23:18] | you can always brag about the day | 你把一个成年人变成粉红色 |
[1:23:20] | you turned a grown man pink. | 就够你吹一辈子了 |
[1:23:22] | Different guy, new shade. | 不同的人 新的颜色 |
[1:23:23] | It’s not the same. I don’t do those things anymore. | 这不一样 我不再做这些事了 |
[1:23:26] | Right. Come on. | 好吧 走啦 |
[1:23:28] | Hey, Helen, are you coming? | 海伦 你来吗 |
[1:23:30] | Yeah, I figured, since… | 好 我想 自从 |
[1:23:32] | It’s over, you know. | 结束了 你知道 |
[1:23:34] | Yeah, we’d all just go back to hating you? | 没错 我们回去继续恨你 |
[1:23:36] | Yeah, you’re not getting off that easy. | 对 不会让你那么容易脱身的 |
[1:23:37] | Besides, you still owe us a slice of traitor cake. | 再说了 你还欠我们一块叛徒蛋糕呢 |
[1:23:40] | Aha! I… I told you it’s enemy cake. | 我 我说了那是敌人蛋糕 |
[1:23:44] | Leave it alone. Well, you could just learn the word. | 别管它 好吧 你可以学学这个词 |
[1:23:47] | The right word. It’d be so much easier. | 这是好词 比较容易学 |
[1:23:48] | It’s Aunt Flora’s cheesecake. | 这是弗罗拉姨婆的芝士蛋糕 |
[1:23:50] | I’ll catch up to you guys in a few. | 我几分钟后去找你们 |
[1:24:00] | Bet you never thought you’d be saving your own dad, did you? | 打赌你从没想过会拯救自己老爸 对吧 |
[1:24:03] | You know how many times you saved my butt? | 你知道你救了我小命多少次吗 |
[1:24:14] | I don’t know what I’d do if anything ever happened to you. | 我不知道如果你出事了我该怎么办 |
[1:24:33] | Let me go. I wanna… I wanna do one. | 让我走 我想 我想走一步 |
[1:24:35] | You do it. I don’t know what I’m doing. | 你走吧 我都不知道我在玩什么 |
[1:24:38] | – That’s not bad. – I really want… | -不赖啊 -我真想 |
[1:24:40] | What was that? What was that? | 那是什么 那是什么 |
[1:24:42] | I just wanted to see what was gonna happen. | 我只是想看看会发生什么 |
[1:24:44] | You know, maybe I could | 你知道 也许我可以 |
[1:24:45] | get used to this small town life after all. | 习惯这个小镇的生活 |
[1:24:48] | Oh, that reminds me. | 说到这个我想起来 |
[1:24:49] | My cousin Emily is coming home to River Heights | 我的表姐艾米莉要回河高镇 |
[1:24:51] | to get married at the Lilac Inn. | 在丁香酒店结婚 |
[1:24:53] | And after all we’ve been through, | 在我们一起经历了这么多之后 |
[1:24:55] | we could use a little fun in the sun, don’t you think? | 我们可以一起愉快地玩耍了 不是吗 |
[1:24:57] | Of course. Yes. Sounds good to me. | 当然了 没错 我觉得可以 |
[1:24:59] | Sure. Deep lake, a dark forest, | 当然了 经历了深湖 暗林 |
[1:25:01] | some creepy old inn. | 还有毛骨悚然的老旅馆 |
[1:25:02] | What could possibly go wrong? | 还有什么更糟糕的 |
[1:25:04] | Yeah, all we need is an evil twin | 对 我们需要的只是一对邪恶双胞胎 |
[1:25:05] | and we’ll have the makings of an awesome new mystery. | 然后我们就会拥有令人敬畏的神秘气质 |
[1:25:08] | I have to get a photo with us. | 我给大家拍张照 |
[1:25:09] | Come on, Nancy, get in the picture. | 拜托 南希 拍一张嘛 |
[1:25:12] | – Come on, Bess. – Fine. Okay. | -来吧 贝丝 -好吧 好吧 |
[1:25:14] | You guys are so pretty. One, two, three. | 你们真漂亮 一 二 三 |
[1:25:18] | #sleuthing. | 标签写上 侦探 |
[1:25:21] | Actually, I’m done with mysteries. | 事实上 我不干了 |
[1:25:23] | Yeah, from now on, I just wanna sit back, | 对 从现在开始 我只想坐在家里 |
[1:25:26] | talk about boys, Instagram, | 聊聊男生 刷刷图享网 |
[1:25:30] | you know, do my nails… | 你知道 做做指甲 |
[1:25:32] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[1:25:36] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的啦 |