英文名称:National Security
年代:2004
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | NATIONAL SECURITY | 国家安全 |
[02:03] | Relax. | 放松 |
[02:05] | I’m clean. Take it easy. | 我没有武器 别这么紧张 |
[02:09] | Relax. | 放松 |
[02:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:27] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[02:28] | How’s it going? | 你好吗? |
[02:37] | So, is it all here? | 那么 都在这儿了吧? |
[02:56] | Buddy, I don’t know… | 伙计 我不知道… |
[02:59] | I don’t think this coke is pure. | 我觉着这个可卡因不纯 |
[03:01] | What? | 什么? |
[03:02] | Yeah… It isn’t pure. – What are you saying? | 真的…它不纯 -说什么呢你? |
[03:05] | It isn’t pure. – It’s the best we’ve got! | 这个不纯 -这是我们最好的货了 |
[03:08] | Easy, buddy. Easy. We’re all here together. | 放松 老兄 放松 我们在一条船上 |
[03:34] | Hey, halt! Brazilian army! Halt! | 嗨 不准动!这是巴西陆军!不准动! |
[03:37] | Watch your head! – No, no… | 小心你的脑袋!-别 别 |
[03:43] | Easy, man. | 放松 伙计 |
[03:44] | Easy. | 放松 |
[03:51] | Tell Tup? to head for the shore! | 告诉他普?靠岸 |
[03:57] | We’re leaving in two minutes! | 我们两分钟后离开 |
[03:59] | Gentlemen… | 先生们… |
[04:01] | Mission accomplished. | 任务完成 |
[04:03] | The enemy base has been neutralized. | 敌方的据点已经被端掉了 |
[04:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:04] | For decades, we’ve been at war against drug traffic | 数十年来 我们一直致力于打击 巴西亚马逊 |
[05:08] | in the Brazilian Amazon. | 的毒品交易 |
[05:09] | Today, with the conclusion of the Sivam, | 现在 只要有斯万的推断结果 |
[05:11] | we have the upper hand. | 我们就可处于有利地位 |
[05:13] | The Amazon Surveillance System | 亚马逊监控系统 |
[05:15] | makes it possible to monitor an area | 让我们可以控制这片区域 |
[05:17] | that corresponds to 60% of all our airspace. | 这是我们百分之六十的领空 |
[05:22] | Now that the Shootdown Law has been passed, | 现在飞机击落法案已经通过 |
[05:24] | we will have better conditions of repressing drug traffic | 在全巴西我们对毒品走私的控制 |
[05:27] | in all of Brazil. | 就更占优势 |
[05:29] | Any questions? | 有什么问题吗? |
[05:31] | We spend billions on the Sivam, | 我们在斯万案上花了数十亿 |
[05:33] | and drugs still come into Brazil. | 可毒品仍然流入巴西境内 |
[05:36] | It’s preposterous to spend so much money | 这真是太荒谬了 花这么多钱去击落飞机 |
[05:38] | shooting down planes while our people starve to death. | 可我们的人民却饥饿至死 |
[05:43] | It’s true, senator. | 你说的没错 议员 |
[05:45] | Drug traffic is a cancer in our society | 毒品走私是我们社会一颗毒瘤 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1022个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:179个,六级词汇:97个,GRE词汇:82个,托福词汇:123个,考研词汇:186个,专四词汇:163个,专八词汇:26个, 所有生词标注共:289个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:47] | and should be treated like any national problem. | 应该像对待其他国家问题一样来处理它 |
[05:49] | Just tell me one thing: | 告诉我一件事儿 |
[05:51] | Do you truly believe | 你真的相信 |
[05:52] | the cartels will just sit and watch | 当斯万快把这些毒贩联盟弄破产时 |
[05:55] | while the Sivam leads them to bankruptcy? | 他们还会袖手旁观? |
[05:58] | It’s very na?ve of the government | 政府真是天真啊 |
[06:00] | to think they won’t do anything about it. | 竟然以为他们不会有任何行动 |
[06:03] | You must know, as a member of the Security Council, | 你得知道 作为安全理事会的一员 |
[06:06] | that we’re ready for whatever may come. | 我们对任何可能发生的事情都得有准备 |
[06:09] | I’m sorry, but I disagree. | 很抱歉 我不同意 |
[06:12] | I apologize, but I don’t have time now | 我很抱歉 但我现在没有时间 |
[06:14] | to convince Your Excellency. | 来和阁下理论 |
[07:37] | Jesus, Hector! You killed a man in front of our associates! | 天呐 赫特!你竟然当着顾客的面杀人! |
[07:40] | Diego was an imbecile. – What? | 蒂亚戈这个蠢货 -什么? |
[07:43] | We just lost one of our bases in Brazil. | 我们刚刚在巴西丢失了一个据点 |
[07:47] | One of his bases! | 他的一个据点 |
[07:48] | So you kill him in front of our guests? | 所以你就在顾客面前杀了他? |
[07:51] | What’s your problem? | 你到底在想些什么? |
[07:53] | He promised we wouldn’t have any problems | 他向我保证不会出问题的 |
[07:55] | with the Brazilian government, | 他说巴西政府 |
[07:57] | that they wouldn’t find our bases. | 不会找到我们据点的 |
[08:00] | He promised, swore on his life. | 他承诺了 并用生命起誓 |
[08:03] | I only made sure he kept his word. | 我只是让他遵守诺言 |
[08:07] | We lost 3 bases in only 5 months. | 我们短短五个月就丢掉了三个据点 |
[08:09] | When Brazil activated the radar system, | 当巴西政府用了雷达系统 |
[08:12] | we lost our traffic route in the Amazon. | 我们就会丢失在亚马逊的走私路线 |
[08:16] | We have to deactivate it. | 我们得把系统破坏掉 |
[08:18] | That’s why we’re sending a message | 给巴西政府 |
[08:22] | to the Brazilian government. | 一点颜色瞧瞧 |
[08:44] | What charm! – Marcos! | 真漂亮! – 马克斯! |
[08:47] | You almost startled me to death! | 你差点吓死我了! |
[08:55] | Wait a minute…How did you get in? | 等等…你是怎么进来的? |
[08:58] | That’s a secret! | 这可是个秘密! |
[09:03] | I have a surprise ready for you. | 我有个惊喜给你 |
[09:12] | Come see. | 过来看看 |
[09:27] | Why are you looking at me that way? | 你干嘛这样看我? |
[09:33] | I miss you. | 我想你了 |
[09:37] | A lot. | 非常想 |
[09:45] | This last trip really got you in a romantic mood, Marcos! | 上次的旅行让你变浪漫了 马克斯! |
[09:51] | I love the surprise. You’re unpredictable. | 我喜欢惊喜 你真是出人意料 |
[09:58] | Fernanda, there’s so much you don’t know about me… | 佛南达 你不了解我的事可多了… |
[10:03] | So tell me. | 那就告诉我吧 |
[10:05] | Let’s spend more time together. | 让我们多呆一段时间吧 |
[10:07] | Forget your trips for a while… | 先忘记你的行程 |
[10:10] | Spend more time with me. | 跟我度过更多时光 |
[10:12] | What I want most in life | 我一生中最渴望的 |
[10:14] | is to be able to spend more time with you, | 就是能够和你在一起 |
[10:17] | just the two of us, with nothing in between us – | 只有我们两个 毫无阻隔的 |
[10:20] | no work, no office, | 没有工作 不去办公室 |
[10:22] | no cell phones…Nothing, just us. | 没有电话… 什么都没有 只有我们 |
[10:43] | Ever since the Shootdown Law was passed, | 自从飞机击落法案通过以后 |
[10:45] | there have been 70% less unidentified flights. | 减少了近七成的可疑飞机 |
[10:48] | It’s impressive, congressman! | 干的好啊 议员先生! |
[10:50] | It truly is fascinating. | 这可真不错 |
[10:52] | The Brazilian government spent more than 3 billion reals | 巴西政府花了三十多亿 |
[10:55] | to control air traffic in a jungle. | 来控制热带雨林的空中交通 |
[10:58] | The system was created | 这个系统是用来 |
[11:00] | to prevent drug and arms dealers | 防止毒品和军火贩子 |
[11:04] | from bringing their goods into Brazil, | 把货带到巴西的 |
[11:06] | but what did the bad guys do? | 但这些该死的家伙都做什么了? |
[11:09] | They went around. | 他们绕路走 |
[11:11] | What do you mean by that? | 什么意思? |
[11:13] | To avoid being shot down, they created a simple operation: | 为了避免被击落 他们采取了一种简单的措施 |
[11:18] | They still come in with their goods, | 依然能带着那些货进来 |
[11:20] | but they do it by land. | 但 他们走陆路来的 |
[11:22] | Drugs and guns are still delivered on a daily basis | 毒品和枪支还是每天都会 |
[11:26] | to drug dealers and criminals. | 运送到毒贩子和罪犯手里 |
[11:28] | Consul Gutierrez, we’re wasting a lot of money. | 古铁雷斯领事 我们正在浪费一大笔钱 |
[11:32] | Please, senator, | 议员先生 |
[11:34] | the law can’t repress all traffic in Brazil. | 法律不可能控制巴西的所有的走私 |
[12:25] | Get in the car! | 快上车! |
[12:27] | Get in the car! | 上车! |
[12:32] | Come on, let’s go! | 快点 走啊! |
[12:35] | Let’s go, come on! | 走啊 快点! |
[13:03] | Come on! | 快点 |
[13:58] | BRAZILIAN INTELLIGENCE AGENCY – USER / PASSWORD | 巴西情报局 用户名/密码 |
[14:02] | CHECKING DATA | 检查数据 |
[14:03] | CLEARED | 通过 |
[14:48] | Good morning, Mr. President. | 早上好 总统先生 |
[14:50] | Good morning, Ms. Gloria. What’s going on? | 早上好格罗瑞亚夫人 发生什么了? |
[14:52] | Two members of the Brazilian parliament | 两位国会议员 |
[14:53] | and a Colombian consul were kidnapped last night. | 和一位哥伦比亚领事昨晚被绑架了 |
[14:56] | And do we know who the kidnappers are? | 知道绑架者是谁吗? |
[14:58] | No, but we’re working on it. | 不知道 但我们正在处理 |
[14:59] | What worries me are their demands. | 让我担心的是 他们到底想要什么 |
[15:01] | Which are they? – The total paralyzation | 他们是谁? -亚马逊 |
[15:02] | of the Amazon Surveillance System. | 监控系统的全部瘫痪 |
[15:04] | The kidnapper will be in touch again. | 绑架者会再找我们的 |
[15:06] | The Council is already gathered in the crisis room. | 会议已经在紧急房间安排好了 |
[15:10] | Good morning to all. – Good morning, Mr. President. | 大家早上好 -早上好 总统先生 |
[15:13] | Please be seated. | 请坐下吧 |
[15:19] | ABIN has already filled me in on the situation. | 阿宾已经通知了我这件事 |
[15:22] | Ms. Minister, have you contacted the Colombian president? | 部长女士 你和哥伦比亚总统联系了吗? |
[15:25] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[15:27] | They have asked that we keep them informed. | 他们说我们得随时通知他们消息 |
[15:30] | So, gentlemen, what is our position? | 先生们 我们的处境怎么样? |
[15:33] | A rescue operation is still a possibility. | 拯救计划还是行得通的 |
[15:37] | Mr. President, congressman Paulo is on the line. | 总统先生 国会议员保罗先生打电话过来了 |
[15:41] | Put him on speakerphone. | 打开免提 |
[15:46] | Paulo?- President Ernesto Dantas, | 保罗? – 厄尼斯图 丹塔斯总统 |
[15:49] | I never thought I’d be speaking to you. | 我没有想到能和您对话 |
[15:51] | But, since both my time and yours are short, | 但是 由于我们都没那么多时间 |
[15:53] | I’ll cut to the chase. | 我就直说了吧 |
[15:55] | As you already know, I have here, with me, | 你已经知道了 在这儿 我们有 |
[15:58] | a Brazilian senator, | 一位巴西参议员 |
[16:00] | a Brazilian congressman and a Colombian consul. | 一位巴西国会议员 还有一位哥伦比亚领事 |
[16:03] | I demand the paralyzation of the Sivam for 72 hours. | 我要求斯万地区在72小时之内 |
[16:07] | No radars on, no “bird” in the air. | 不准开雷达 不准派飞机 |
[16:11] | Do that, and I’ll give you back your politicians. | 只要做了 我们就把政客们归还给你们 |
[16:13] | But we haven’t had time to evaluate the situation! | 但是我们没有时间来衡量现在的情况 |
[16:17] | You’re in no position to negotiate. | 你们没有商量的条件 |
[16:20] | But we can’t turn off the Sivam! | 但是我们不能关掉斯万的系统! |
[16:22] | It’s a very complex system! | 这真是一个很复杂的系统 |
[16:28] | Come here. – No! | 给我过来 -不! |
[16:29] | For the love of God! – What’s going on? | 看在上帝的份上! -发生什么了? |
[16:31] | No, please… | 别 求你了… |
[16:32] | For the love of God, no! | –看在上帝的份上,别呀! |
[16:34] | Please! – Turn around! | 求你了! -转过去! |
[16:37] | Don’t do this! | 别这样做! |
[16:47] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[16:48] | the Chamber of Deputies has a free chair. | 议员会议又多了个空位了 |
[16:53] | I’ll call you back in 12 hours. | 12小时之内我会打电话给你的 |
[16:55] | Do as I say. | 按我说的做! |
[16:58] | Or else… | 否则 |
[17:00] | the Colombian | 这个哥伦比亚的 |
[17:02] | will be the next to go. | 就是下一个了 |
[17:05] | Mr. President, if we comply with these demands, | 总统先生 如果我们答应这些条件 |
[17:07] | we’ll be creating a precedent for future kidnappings. | 就为以后的绑架开了先例了 |
[17:10] | They’ll have the certainty that we’ll always negotiate. | 他们会认为我们会一直妥协 |
[17:14] | Brazil has never negotiated with terrorists. | 巴西从来就没有向恐怖分子妥协过 |
[17:18] | And this won’t be the first time. | 这次也不会 |
[17:22] | What else do we have on the kidnapping? | 关于这次绑架 我们还知道些什么 |
[17:29] | ABIN has strong reason to believe | 阿宾 有足够的理由相信 |
[17:32] | the man responsible for the action is Hector Gasca, | 做这件事的人极有可能是赫特·贾思佳 |
[17:35] | leader of the biggest drug cartel in Latin America. | 他是拉丁美洲最大毒品联盟的头目 |
[17:38] | We know a lot of the money that goes into this cartel | 我们了解到 大部分流入这个联盟的钱 |
[17:41] | comes from Brazilian sponsors whom we haven’t yet identified. | 都来自巴西籍的赞助者 目前身份还未确认 |
[17:45] | We also know a large part of their actions | 并且 他们大部分的行动 |
[17:48] | are coordinated by drug dealer Miguel Lopes. | 都是由毒贩子米格尔 洛佩斯来协调的 |
[17:53] | We still haven’t got sufficient proof | 我们还没有掌握充足的证据 |
[17:55] | to get an arrest warrant. | 去申请逮捕令 |
[17:57] | Our analysts are checking the 1 st call from the kidnappers, | 技术人员正在分析绑架犯打来的第一个电话 |
[18:01] | and apparently, Mr. President, | 很明显 总统先生 |
[18:02] | the voice belongs to Miguel Lopes. | 这是米格尔 洛佩斯的声音 |
[18:04] | This is a national security matter. | 这关系到国家安全 |
[18:08] | I want you, personally, to take over this mission | 我希望您亲自接管这件事 |
[18:13] | and put your best team on it. | 用你最好的团队 |
[18:16] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[18:18] | Let’s get to work, ladies and gentlemen. | 有活干了 女士们 先生们 |
[18:37] | Hadn’t you thrown that out? | 你还没把它扔了吗? |
[18:41] | Hello. | 你好 |
[18:45] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[18:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:50] | All right, I got it. | 好 我知道了 |
[18:52] | Bye. | 再见 |
[18:54] | What is it now? – Honey… I have to go. | 这次又怎么了? -宝贝 我得走了 |
[18:57] | I can’t believe it. – I can’t either, | 我真不敢相信 -我也是 |
[19:00] | but I really do have to go. | 但我真的得走了 |
[19:02] | Hey… | 嗨 |
[19:04] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[19:07] | So do I. | 我也是 |
[19:21] | What’s up? – What is it, Marcos? | 最近怎么样?-什么任务 马克斯? |
[19:22] | – Did I interrupt something?- No, it’s fine, man. | -我打扰到你了吗?-不 没事 伙计 |
[19:25] | All in a day’s work. | 一天就能解决 |
[19:26] | – Does she suspect anything?- No. | -她怀疑你了?-没有 |
[19:28] | Listen, man, if I were you,I’d come clean with her. | 听着 伙计 如果我是你 我会跟她坦白一切 |
[19:32] | Tell her you work for ABIN.Explain the risks. | 告诉她你在阿宾工作 告诉她你的工作很危险 |
[19:34] | I’m sure she’ll understand why you disappear. | 我相信她会理解你为什么总是出差 |
[19:37] | Otherwise, it’ll be worse. | 不然 你就麻烦了 |
[19:41] | Daniel, I’ve been putting off that talk for a while now, | 丹尼尔 我想我还是先不告诉她了 |
[19:44] | but I think I’m going to have to come clean now. | 虽然我知道我早晚得说 |
[19:48] | This girl’s special, man, | 但这姑娘很特别 伙计 |
[19:50] | so special that I haven’t dared | 她太特别了以致我不敢 |
[19:52] | put her through the system. | 让她为我担惊受怕 |
[19:54] | – What do you mean?- Yeah. | -你是认真的?- 当然 |
[19:55] | Jesus!But that’s the procedure! | 天呐!但她必须知道这一切 |
[19:57] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[19:59] | How long have you been together? 5 or 6 months? | 你们在一起多久了?五个月还是六个月? |
[20:02] | But that’s why I’m an operations agent. | 但我是一个特工 |
[20:04] | I have a gut feeling. I’m trained for that, | 我有自己的感觉 也接受过这方面的训练 |
[20:06] | and I trust her. | 我可以相信她 |
[20:07] | – What have you got for me?- Take a look. | -任务呢?-看看吧 |
[20:10] | A political crisis. | 政治危机 |
[20:11] | We were handpicked by President Dantas. | 我们是丹塔斯总统亲自挑选的 |
[20:14] | Three politicians were kidnapped, | 三名议员被绑架了 |
[20:16] | and it’s likely that one has already been killed. | 其中一个很可能已经死亡 |
[20:20] | They want to destroy the Sivam. | 他们想要毁掉斯万 |
[20:28] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[20:29] | Colonel Albino. | 阿尔宾诺上校 |
[20:31] | I’m the commander of Cindacta I. | 我是新达科塔一号的司令 |
[20:33] | Welcome to the AirTraffic Control Center. | 欢迎来到空中控制中心 |
[20:35] | Nice to meet you, colonel. | 你好 上校 |
[20:38] | I’m sorry about the situation. | 情况不容乐观 |
[20:40] | About our situation, Mr. President, | 向您介绍我们这边的情况 总统先生 |
[20:42] | our R-99 is flying over the place of captivity | 我们的R-99号人质被囚的地方上空 |
[20:46] | as we speak. | 就在我们说话的时候 |
[20:47] | They’re gathering information on the location | 他们正在收集地形信息 |
[20:50] | and sending us images. | 然后把图像传回来 |
[20:53] | Nice work, colonel. | 干得不错 上校 |
[20:54] | Very nice work. | 非常不错 |
[20:56] | Mr. President,our Special Forces are ready. | 总统先生 我们的特种部队正在待命 |
[20:59] | They are merely awaiting your orders. | 他们正在等待您的命令 |
[21:02] | Move forward with the mission, colonel. | 出发 上校 |
[21:04] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 |
[21:07] | The president has authorized the mission. | 总统先生已经批准了这项任务 |
[21:09] | Move forward. | 出发 |
[21:13] | Warriors, we’re approaching the drop zone. | 伙计们 我们正在接近降落区域 |
[21:16] | Prepare for launch in 30 seconds. | 还有三十秒 准备跳伞 |
[21:18] | Good luck with the mission, boys! | 一切顺利 伙计们 |
[21:20] | Skydivers launched.We are returning to base. | 已成功跳伞 我们将返回基地 |
[22:27] | They’re all alive,even congressman Paulo. | 他们都还活着 包括保罗议员 |
[22:30] | I repeat: All alive,even congressman Paulo. | 重复 他们都活着 包括保罗议员 |
[22:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:39] | – So?- Nicely done, eh? | -怎么样?- 干的漂亮 |
[22:42] | Our biggest partner in Brazil | 我们在巴西最大的合作伙伴 |
[22:44] | is sick of our failures! | 对我们的失败很失望 |
[22:46] | I want that money,gentlemen. | 我要追回那笔钱 先生们 |
[22:48] | If another cartel makes him a better offer, | 如果其他人给他的出价更高 |
[22:51] | believe me, he’ll take it. | 相信我 他肯定会同他们合作的 |
[22:53] | 不一定吧 蒙塔尔 I doubt it, Montalb醤. | |
[22:55] | He’s been with us from the beginning. | 他从一开始就一直同我们合作 |
[22:57] | He helped Hector when this was just a dream. | 他在这一切发生之前还曾帮助过赫特 |
[23:00] | I wish it were a dream, damn it! | 我真希望什么都没发生 见鬼! |
[23:02] | The Brazilian government is laughing at us right now! | 政府的人现在肯定在嘲笑我们 |
[23:06] | 没有人会嘲笑我们的 蒙塔尔 No one is going to laugh at us, Montalb醤. | |
[23:10] | We’re going to change strategies. | 我们必须改变策略 |
[23:16] | We’ll destroy the Sivam headquarters, | 我要毁掉斯万在曼纳斯的 |
[23:20] | in Manaus. | 总部 |
[23:31] | Oh, honey, | 亲爱的 |
[23:33] | do you think you could let me work by myself? | 可以让我安静的工作一会吗? |
[23:35] | Work? | 工作? |
[23:37] | The doctor said you need to rest. | 医生说你需要休息 |
[23:39] | Don’t forget you almost died in that kidnapping. | 别忘了你差点在那次绑架中丧生 |
[23:42] | Don’t exaggerate! Nothing happened. | 别夸张了! 一切不都好好的嘛 |
[23:46] | Let me work in peace,please! | 让我安静的工作一会 求你了! |
[23:49] | Sivam? | 斯万? |
[23:51] | That’s why you were kidnapped, | 这就是你被绑架的原因 |
[23:53] | and yet you insist? | 而你仍在坚持? |
[23:54] | Alice, get it in your head that I won’t rest | 爱丽丝 请你记住 我不会停下来 |
[23:58] | until I can prove that the government | 除非我能找到证据证明政府在 |
[24:00] | is squandering money by investing in this garbage. | 投资这些垃圾 挥霍纳税人的钱 |
[24:06] | Could you leave for a bit? | 请你出去吧 |
[24:16] | Let’s clear one thing up: | 让我们把话挑明了吧 |
[24:19] | You’re here because my brother trusts you | 你能来这是因为我哥哥很信任你 |
[24:21] | and thinks it’s a good idea to have you here. | 他觉得你来这会有帮助 |
[24:24] | That’s the only reason. | 这是仅有的原因 |
[24:27] | But if you screw up even once, | 但如果你把事情弄得一团糟的话 |
[24:29] | I’ll kill you myself. | 我一定会杀了你 |
[24:31] | Understand? | 明白了吗? |
[24:34] | Yes, I understand. | 是 我明白 |
[24:53] | Paco, Paco… | 帕克 帕克 |
[24:55] | You know I don’t like guns. | 你知道我不喜欢枪 |
[24:59] | – Oviedo… How are you? – Fine. Great. | -奥威尔多 最近怎么样?- 挺好的 |
[25:04] | Who’s he? | 他是谁 |
[25:05] | I don’t do business with people I don’t know. | 我从不和陌生人做生意 |
[25:08] | Neither do I, but if my brother wants him here, | 我也是 但如果是我哥哥要他来的 |
[25:11] | I imagine it won’t be a problem. Or will it? | 我想就没什么问题了吧 你说呢? |
[25:14] | No. If Hector says he can be here, then he can be here. | 当然 如果赫特说他能来这 那他就一定能 |
[25:19] | First of all, have you taken care of the transfer? | 钱转好了吗? |
[25:22] | Check for yourself. | 你自己看看吧 |
[25:35] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[25:38] | Let’s go. | 过来吧 |
[25:56] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[25:57] | Is that the bomb my brother ordered? | 那就是我哥哥定的炸弹? |
[25:59] | It’s exactly what he ordered. | 正是 |
[26:03] | I never fail. | 我可从没失败过 |
[26:04] | I know you don’t.That’s why I’m here. | 我知道 所以我才来这 |
[26:07] | I just didn’t know a bomb like this could be so small. | 我只是不知道炸弹可以这么小 |
[26:12] | I’m sorry, Paco. | 不好意思 帕克 |
[26:13] | I don’t usually get involved with my clients, but… | 我通常是不会打听客户的私事 但是 |
[26:17] | What do you want something like this for? | 你要这个干吗? |
[26:24] | I’m really glad you got a little time off, mom. | 我真高兴你能有时间陪我 妈妈 |
[26:27] | I didn’t want to be here in Florianopolis by myself. | 我不想自己呆在弗洛连奥普里斯 |
[26:30] | Didn’t you say your boyfriend was going to be here with you? | 你不是说你的男朋友在这陪你吗? |
[26:33] | Yeah, he was, | 是的 他是在这 |
[26:35] | but a work emergency came up | 但他又有一个紧急的工作 |
[26:38] | and he bailed on me. | 所以他必须离开了 |
[26:40] | That man travels too much. | 他怎么经常出差 |
[26:42] | Listen, if you want,I can do a check on him. | 听着 如果你愿意的话 我可以查查他 |
[26:45] | Just give me his name… | 你只要告诉我他的名字 |
[26:46] | No, mom. Absolutely not. | 不 妈妈 不要这样 |
[26:47] | Okay. But Nanda… | 好吧 但是 南达 |
[26:50] | lfyou really like this guy | 如果你真的喜欢他 |
[26:52] | and he’s as busy as you say he is, | 而他又真的如你所说的这么忙 |
[26:54] | honey, you’re going to have to accept that. | 亲爱的 你就必须慢慢接受它 |
[26:57] | No, that isn’t the way it has to be. | 不 不是这样的. |
[26:59] | I want someone who’s present in my life. | 我想要一个能经常陪我的人 |
[27:01] | Lfyou can’t accept the nature of my job to this day, | 如果到今天你不能接受像我这种性质的工作 |
[27:04] | why date a man who spends this much time away from you? | 那你为什么要和一个经常出差的人约会呢? |
[27:09] | I know, | 我知道 |
[27:10] | but I just like him so much! | 但我真的很喜欢他 |
[27:13] | Are you in love? | 你爱上他了? |
[27:15] | Nanda, baby,you’re in love! | 南达 宝贝 你恋爱了! |
[27:19] | In love and feeling needy! | 你爱上了他而且需要他在你身边! |
[27:22] | Mama’s going to give this needy baby a lot of love and care! | 妈妈要更加爱你 关心你了! |
[27:59] | Marcos… | 马克斯 |
[28:01] | I’m so glad you came! | 你能来我真高兴 |
[28:03] | You have no idea what’s going on. | 我完全不知道他们准备干什么 |
[28:06] | I’m sorry I bailed on the Agency the way I did | 对不起 我没有尽到一个特工的职责 |
[28:09] | and fled the cartel but… | 还当了逃兵 但是 |
[28:11] | They were suspicious,I had no choice. | 他们很多疑 我也没有办法 |
[28:14] | Relax. | 放松点 |
[28:15] | Just tell me what’s going on. | 你只要告诉我他们干了什么 |
[28:23] | Those pictures were taken in high seas, | 这些是在公海上拍的照片 |
[28:25] | on a ship. | 在一艘船上 |
[28:27] | That man standing next to Paco Gasca | 那个站在帕克 贾思佳旁边的 |
[28:30] | -是安东尼奥·奥威尔多 -是他 – is Antonio Mu駉z Oviedo.- Right. | |
[28:33] | Antonio Oviedo,international arms dealer. | 安东尼奥·奥威尔多 国际军火贩子 |
[28:37] | Oviedo sold Gasca weapons of mass destruction. | 奥威尔多卖给了贾思佳一种破坏性极强的武器 |
[28:40] | – What kind?- I don’t know. | -哪种?-我不知道 |
[28:42] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从没见过这种东西. |
[28:44] | I have to take these pictures to our experts, in Brasilia. | 我要把这个照片给巴西的专家 |
[28:48] | Do you have any more? | 还有其他的吗? |
[28:49] | I’ve sent most of them through military mail, | 我已通过军方网路把其中的大部分都传回去了 |
[28:52] | to be on the safe side. | 安全起见 |
[28:54] | They’ll be delivered to the Agency in a few days, | 几天内我会把它们全部传回总部 |
[28:57] | but there are a few more in there. | 但还有一些其他的在这 |
[29:05] | Xavier, | 萨维尔 |
[29:07] | what else do you know about these bombs? | 你还知道些别的什么吗 关于炸弹的? |
[29:10] | Gasca wants revenge on the Brazilian government. | 贾思佳想要报复巴西政府. |
[29:14] | From what I understood, | 依我看来 |
[29:16] | he plans on setting one of the bombs off in Manaus, | 他计划在曼纳斯安置一个炸弹 |
[29:20] | to destroy the headquarters of Cindacta IV. | 想要摧毁新达科塔四号的总部 |
[29:37] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[30:49] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[31:02] | Damn it! | 该死的 |
[31:10] | I said I don’t want to be interrupted. | 我说了不要打扰我. |
[31:19] | Come in, Nanda. | 进来吧 南达 |
[31:25] | Morse code? | 摩尔电码? |
[31:26] | You’ve never forgotten,have you? | 看来你没忘 不是吗? |
[31:28] | Oh, how we used to play!Do you remember? | 我们过去怎么玩来着 你还记得吗? |
[31:31] | You would do it on the table,on your glass, with your eyes… | 你在桌子上或者用玻璃杯做 闭上眼睛 |
[31:34] | What do you want, dear? | 怎么了 亲爱的 |
[31:36] | It’s no time to be working, mom! | 现在不是工作时间 妈妈 |
[31:38] | There’s a party going on. | 是派对时间 |
[31:40] | Okay.Give me two minutes. | 好吧 给我两分钟 |
[31:44] | – One.- Okay. | -一分钟 -好的 |
[31:46] | Excuse me. | 打扰了. |
[31:49] | Mr. Maksoud, | 马斯克撒奥先生 |
[31:51] | once again, thank you for your hospitality | 再次感谢您的盛情款待 |
[31:54] | and congratulations on your hotel’s excellent technology. | 你的饭店配备如此先进 真是非常出色 |
[31:57] | It is a pleasure to have you here again. Count on me. | 欢迎您再次光临 我请客 |
[32:01] | Nanda, Ernesto is going to love seeing you! | 南达 厄尼斯图很想看看你 |
[32:03] | – He won’t even remember me!- You think you’ve changed? | -他根本不会记得我 -你难道觉得你变了? |
[32:06] | Gloria!I have to talk to you. | 格罗瑞亚 我要和你谈谈 |
[32:09] | What are you doing here, Marcos? | 你在这干什么 马克斯? |
[32:12] | Mom… | 妈妈 |
[32:15] | Do you two know each other? | 你们俩认识? |
[32:22] | I can’t believe it! | 我真不敢相信 |
[32:23] | Fernanda… Fernanda. | 佛南达 佛南达 |
[32:27] | Fernanda! | 佛南达! |
[32:28] | Fernanda… | 佛南达! |
[32:30] | Get me a whisky. | 给我拿杯威士忌来 |
[32:32] | The waiter will come around, Dauro. | 服务生等下会送来的 多罗 |
[32:34] | Do what I tell you. | 快去 |
[32:44] | Fernanda, listen. | 佛南达 你听我说 |
[32:45] | I’ve heard enough. | 我已经听够了 |
[32:47] | I was going to tell you the truth! | 我想过要告诉你真相 |
[32:49] | Were you? | 是吗? |
[32:51] | You can’t tell everyone you’re an agent, | 你不能到处宣扬你是一个特工 |
[32:54] | but why hide it from me? | 但你为什么瞒着我? |
[32:56] | Why make up this whole lawyer story? | 你为什么要编这个充满谎言的故事? |
[32:59] | I never meant to lie to you or keep anything from you. | 我并不是故意要骗你 瞒着你的 |
[33:02] | Don’t you understand.It’s my job. | 你难道不理解吗? 这是我的工作 |
[33:05] | And you still don’t trust me. | 所以你还是不相信我的 |
[33:08] | It isn’t a matter of trust. | 这不是相不相信的问题 |
[33:10] | I can’t get my job mixed up with the people I love. | 我不能把工作和我爱的人混为一谈 |
[33:14] | I love you too much to put you at such risk. | 我太爱你了 不想让你跟着我冒险 |
[33:26] | I respect that. | 我尊重你的想法 |
[33:28] | I really respect your work, Marcos. | 我也真的尊重你的工作 马克斯 |
[33:33] | But I don’t want to be with an agent. | 但我不想和一个特工一起生活. |
[33:37] | I don’t want that in my life. | 我不要那样的生活 |
[33:43] | Fernanda… | 佛南达 |
[33:51] | You must be here for a very important reason. | 你来这里肯定有重要的事情 |
[33:56] | My mother and the president are waiting for you. | 我的母亲和总统正在等你 |
[34:11] | Brasia Center,Air Force One. | 总部 呼叫空军一号 |
[34:14] | 我们距离布拉西亚 50 英里高度 370 完毕 We’re 250 miles from Bras韑ia, level 370. Over. | |
[34:17] | 巴西空军一号 布拉西亚 总部 收到 Brazilian Air Force One, Bras韑ia Center, Roger. | |
[34:20] | 布拉西亚 现在可见 Bras韑ia operating on visual… | |
[34:22] | Mr. President, this is agent Marcos Rocha. | 总统先生 这是 马克斯·罗察 探员 |
[34:24] | – Have a seat, please. – Excuse me. | 请坐 – 不好意思 |
[34:30] | Were you the one who wrote up this report? | 是你写的那份报告? |
[34:33] | Yes, Mr. President. | 是的 总统先生 |
[34:34] | It says here that Xavier took some photographs. | 那报告提到萨维尔拍了一些照片 |
[34:38] | – Exactly. – Where are they? | 是的 –照片在哪? |
[34:40] | Unfortunately, the photos were destroyed | 很不幸 照片被毁了 |
[34:42] | during the shootout that killed our informant. | 就在那场杀了我方线人的枪击中 |
[34:44] | However, before fleeing the cartel, | 但在逃离那家卡特尔公司时 |
[34:46] | fearful that something would happen, | 线人唯恐会有事情发生 |
[34:48] | he sent us some of them by military mail. | 他已经用军方邮件寄了部分给我们 |
[34:50] | So when the photos arrive, we can talk. | 因此收到照片后我们可以讨论 |
[34:54] | I cannot act | 我不能采取行动 |
[34:56] | without proof that these bombs really exist. | 没有确凿的证据证实炸弹的存在 |
[34:59] | Mr. President, from Marcos’ description of the photos, | 总统先生 从马克斯对照片的描述 |
[35:02] | one could even think of weapons of mass destruction. | 会让人联想到大规模杀伤性武器 |
[35:06] | You’re being paranoid, Ms. Gloria. | 你太多疑了格罗瑞亚女士 |
[35:08] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[35:09] | Hector Gasca’s main target in Brazil | 赫特·贾思佳在巴西境内的主要目标 |
[35:12] | is the Sivam headquarters, in Manaus. | 是位于 曼纳斯 的 斯万 总部 |
[35:15] | We believe he will attempt to transport these bombs | 我们认为他会试图把那些炸弹 |
[35:17] | to Manaus on an airplane. | 空运到曼纳斯 |
[35:19] | We have investigated Gasca’s cartel for more than 10 years. | 我们调查贾思佳的卡特尔已经超过十年了 |
[35:23] | We know he has someone in Brazil. | 我们知道他在巴西有人 |
[35:26] | This person could be helping him bring the weapons in. | 这个人可以帮他把武器运进来 |
[35:29] | I’m not convinced that what you’re saying will happen. | 我不能确信你们说的事会发生 |
[35:36] | Ernesto, you know me very well. | 厄尼斯图你很了解我 |
[35:39] | if the matter weren’t serious, | 如果不是是事情很严重了 |
[35:39] | we wouldn’t be here. | 我们是不会聚在这里的 |
[35:40] | It really is necessary | 十分有必要 |
[35:45] | to reinforce surveillance of our airspace. | 加强对我国机场的监管 |
[35:48] | Mr. President, | 总统先生 |
[35:49] | I am sure they will attempt to come by air. | 我确定他们会尝试走空运 |
[35:52] | If that is true, | 如果是那样的话 |
[35:54] | it would be necessary to shoot down | 就有必要击落 |
[35:56] | any suspicious aircraft. | 任何可疑的飞机 |
[35:59] | Marcos, | 马克斯 |
[36:00] | pay close attention. | 密切关注 |
[36:04] | Shootdown is the last resource in any situation. | 不到万不得已不要进行击落 |
[36:10] | And, even so, | 而且即使情况紧急 |
[36:12] | a shootdown order | 击落命令 |
[36:15] | can only be given by me. | 也必须由我来发布 |
[36:19] | Yes, Mr. President. | 是 总统先生 |
[36:36] | Do you understand what to do? | 你明白要做什么吧 |
[36:39] | Yes! You don’t have to say it again. | 是的 你不必重复了 |
[36:42] | Give them the bomb and hide! | 把炸弹交给他们之后躲起来 |
[36:44] | I’ll figure out a way to bring you back. | 我会找办法带你回来 |
[36:51] | May God be with you, brother. | 愿上帝与你同在 兄弟 |
[37:00] | Why are you worried? | 你担心什么? |
[37:02] | I’ve never seen you this way. | 我从没见过你这样 |
[37:03] | You’re my family. Nothing can happen to you. | 你是我的家人 你不会有事的 |
[37:07] | I’m sending you because I trust none other. | 我派你去是因为你是我唯一相信的人 |
[37:10] | I’ll be back. I promise. | 我会回来的 我保证 |
[37:13] | And, when I come back, everything will be like before. | 当我回来时 一切都会和以前一样 |
[37:22] | Your rifle? | 你的来福枪呢? |
[37:24] | Take it. | 带上 |
[37:27] | – Thank you.- Fly really low. | 谢谢 –小心飞行 |
[37:29] | And keep your eyes wide open. | 睁大双眼 保持警惕. |
[37:32] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[37:59] | Manaus tower, this is Guardian 170. | 曼纳斯 塔 这里是守卫170 |
[38:01] | Initiating takeoff… | 准备起飞 |
[38:03] | Guardian 170,Manaus, Roger. | 守卫170 曼纳斯收到 |
[38:05] | Wind direction 270 degrees, | 风向270度 |
[38:08] | After takeoff.,curve to the right | 升空后 右转 |
[38:10] | and immediately intercept Radial 330. Over. | 并立即拦截 雷迪奥 330 完毕 |
[38:17] | Guardian 170,Amazon Center. Over. | 守卫170 亚马逊 中心 完毕 |
[38:19] | Amazon Center, Guardian 170. Proceed. | 亚马逊 中心 守卫170行进中 |
[38:23] | Confirm that you areready for the mission. | 确认你已经准备好进行任务 |
[38:24] | We’re ready and have agent Marcos Rocha | 我们准备好了 探员马克斯·罗察 |
[38:27] | on board for the mission. | 已经待命了 |
[38:29] | So… | 那… |
[38:31] | Any unusual activity? | 有没有什么异常 |
[38:34] | No, sir. | 没有 先生 |
[38:35] | Keep looking. | 继续监视 |
[38:55] | – Agent Marcos! – What is it? | 马克斯探员! –怎么了? |
[38:58] | We’ve detected an intruder in the north sector. | 我们发现北区有入侵者 |
[39:01] | – This?- Yes. | 这个?-是的 |
[39:02] | Have you confirmed whether the traffic is unknown? | 你确认这架不是我们的飞机? |
[39:08] | Let me talk to them. | 我来和他们联系 |
[39:10] | Unknown aircraft 600 miles to the north ofManaus, | 不明飞行物距曼纳斯北 600 英里 |
[39:13] | you are enteringBrazilian airspace. | 你已进入巴西领空 |
[39:15] | Activate transponder. | 激活雷达收发机 |
[39:16] | Unknown aircraft, you are entering Brazilian airspace | 不明飞行物 你已进入巴西领空 |
[39:19] | without a flight plan.Contact Manaus now. | 没有作战计划 快联系曼纳斯 |
[39:22] | Frequency 121… | 频率121 |
[39:23] | Don’t say anything.Just fly! | 什么都别说 飞就行了 |
[39:28] | Okay… Okay. | 好的…..好的…. |
[39:29] | They won’t answer. It’s unknown traffic. | 他们不回答 是不明飞行物 |
[39:32] | Confirm whether this route is Manaus. | 确认这是否是曼纳斯的航线 |
[39:35] | Affirmative. | 确认是的 |
[39:37] | Damn it! Have them activate the alert. | 他妈的!他们激活警报没啊 |
[39:41] | Activate the alert. | 启动警报 |
[39:49] | Black Scorpion, we have an unknown plane | 布莱克·斯科皮尔 有架不明飞行物 |
[39:50] | flying towards Manaus. | 正飞往曼纳斯 |
[39:52] | Level 050, flying at 160 knots, | 海拔五十 时速一百六 |
[39:55] | with no clearance. | 没有许可证 |
[40:03] | Manaus, Black Scorpion. | 曼纳斯 布莱克·斯科皮尔 |
[40:04] | – Turning on engines. – Okay. Free to taxi. | 打开引擎 –好的 自由滑行 |
[40:15] | Black Scorpion, takeoff. At 10: 15am. | 布莱克·斯科皮尔 十点十五分起飞 |
[40:18] | After takeoff., curve to the right | 起飞后 右转 |
[40:20] | in direct contact with Air Defense. | 直接与空军防卫联系 |
[40:27] | Black Scorpion,Air Defense. Over. | 布莱克·斯科皮尔 空中防御 完毕 |
[40:29] | – Air Defense, proceed.- Intruder flying at heading 150. | 空中防御 进行 – 入侵这在前方150 |
[40:32] | Flight level: 050.Speed: 160. | 飞行海拔 零五零 速度 一百六 |
[40:35] | To intercept, curve right heading 040. | 拦截 右四十度转向 |
[40:42] | Unknown aircraft, | 不明飞行物 |
[40:43] | you have entered Brazilian airspace. | 你已经进入巴西领空 |
[40:46] | Activate transponder code 6750. | 激活雷达收发器 密码六七五零 |
[40:50] | Damn it! | 他妈的! |
[40:52] | It’s them! It’s got to be. | 是他们 肯定是! |
[40:59] | Air Defense, Black Scorpion. | 对空防御 布莱克·斯科皮尔. |
[41:01] | Visual of intruder.Instructions? | 入侵者进入视野 请求指示 |
[41:03] | Okay, Black Scorpion. Await discreet position. | 布莱克·斯科皮尔小心选择位置等候 |
[41:06] | We’re attempting to make radio contact. | 我们正在尝试无线电联络 |
[41:20] | Do you copy, Marcos? | 你呢 马克斯? |
[41:21] | – Marcos listening. Go ahead. | 马克斯收到 请继续 |
[41:23] | Xavier’s photographs got here today. | 斯维尔的照片今天到了 |
[41:25] | I have them right here. | 在我这儿 |
[41:27] | Buddy | 兄弟 |
[41:29] | we have a big problem in our hands. | 我们有大麻烦了 |
[41:32] | – The bombs are real. – Affirmative. | 那个炸弹真存在 –可以确定 |
[41:35] | It’s exactly as Xavier had informed us. | 像萨维尔通知我们的一样 |
[41:37] | They’re weapons of mass destruction. | 是大规模杀伤性武器 |
[41:40] | Yes, I know. How big? | 我知道 多大? |
[41:42] | They’re atomic bombs, Marcos. | 是原子弹 马克斯 |
[41:44] | Hector Gasca bought atomic bombs. | 赫克 贾思佳 买了原子弹 |
[41:47] | I’m going to send you all the photographs | 我会把所有照片发给你 |
[41:50] | and write up a report to our director, okay? | 再给我们的指挥官写一份报告 可以吧? |
[41:52] | Do that immediately, Daniel. | 立刻做 丹尼尔 |
[41:54] | She has to speak to the president now! | 她现在要和总统谈话! |
[41:57] | Be careful. | 小心 |
[41:58] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[42:02] | Black Scorpion, contact Guardian 170 | 布莱克·斯科皮尔 和守卫170联系 |
[42:05] | before proceeding with intercept. | 在你进行阻击之前 |
[42:08] | Attention, Super Tucano. | 注意 “超巨嘴鸟” |
[42:09] | Approach intruder aircraft and photograph. | 接近入侵飞机并拍照 |
[42:12] | I repeat: Approach intruder aircraft and photograph. | 再重复一遍 接近入侵飞机并拍照 |
[42:15] | They’re following us! | 他们在跟踪我们! |
[42:16] | Affirmative. | 确定. |
[42:18] | Papa, Tango, Kilo, India, Lima. | 爸爸, 探戈, 基洛 印度, 利马. |
[42:19] | You are being intercepted by the Brazilian Air Force. | 你正被巴西空军拦截 |
[42:22] | Respond on frequency 121.5.Over. | 请启用频率125点5完毕 |
[42:26] | Papa, Tango, Kilo, India, Lima, | 爸爸 探戈 基洛 印度 利马 |
[42:27] | confirm your destination | 确认你们的目的地 |
[42:29] | and location where flight plan was filed. | 以及作战计划规定的位置 |
[42:31] | Attention,Super Tucano pilots. | 注意 “超巨嘴鸟”飞行员 |
[42:35] | Proceed. | 行进 |
[42:36] | Gentlemen, ABIN has precise information | 先生们 阿宾 有确切消息 |
[42:38] | that the aircraftyou have just intercepted | 你们刚才阻截的飞机 |
[42:40] | is taking at least one nuclear artifact to Manaus. | 装载有至少一台核制品去曼纳斯 |
[42:44] | Lfthe pilot does not follow procedure and land immediately, | 如果飞行员不按指示立即降落 |
[42:47] | you will have to shoot him down. | 你们就要将其击落 |
[42:49] | Only the president can authorize the shot of destruction. | 只有总统有权命令摧毁 |
[42:52] | The president will not get this information in time. | 总统先生无法及时收到消息 |
[42:55] | We must prevent this aircraft from approaching Manaus. | 我们必须阻止这架飞机接近曼纳斯 |
[43:38] | The intruder is shooting at me! | 入侵飞机正向我射击! |
[43:48] | I’m moving towards the intruder | 我正移向入侵者 |
[43:49] | and preparing forthe shot of destruction. | 准备进行击毁 |
[44:16] | Black Scorpion returning to base. | 布莱克·斯科皮尔 返回基地 |
[44:24] | Mr. President, please! | 总统先生!求求你! |
[44:28] | How could you have let this happen? | 你怎么能让这种事发生? |
[44:31] | I thought I had made it quite clear that only I | 我想我已经说得很明确了 |
[44:34] | could authorize a shootdown. | 只有我能授权进行击落 |
[44:37] | Mr. President, Marcos is one of our best intelligence officers. | 总统先生 马克斯是我们最精干的探员 |
[44:40] | He wouldn’t have acted this way if he hadn’t been sure | 他不确定的话是不会这么做的 |
[44:42] | the security of the country was endangered by that plane. | 那飞机威胁了国家安全 |
[44:45] | How many people were on the aircraft? | 飞机上有多少人? |
[44:47] | We don’t know yet, but troops have been sent | 不知道 但已派出了军队 |
[44:51] | to the location for reconnaissance. | 军队会去勘察 |
[44:52] | Detain your agent so he may may explain how it happened. | 扣押你的探员 也许他会好好解释发生了什么 |
[44:56] | Mr. President! | 总统先生! |
[44:57] | 我要去弗洛连 I’m going to Florian髉olis, | |
[44:58] | but I’ll be back later today. | 但我今天晚点时候就回来 |
[45:00] | And, when I arrive, | 我回来的时候 |
[45:01] | I want a detailed explanation of how it all happened. | 要看到一份事件发生情况的详细解释 |
[45:06] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[45:12] | 你希望我怎么做 蒙塔尔? What did you expect me to do, Montalb醤? | |
[45:15] | Write a letter to the president of Brazil, | 写封信给巴西总统 |
[45:17] | asking him to please turn off the radars? | 要求他关掉雷达? |
[45:21] | You’re crazy!This is terrorism! | 你疯了!这是恐怖袭击! |
[45:24] | That’s why they won’t be coming after us. | 所以他们才不会追我们. |
[45:26] | In possession of the 2nd bomb, we’re safe. | 只要有第二颗炸弹在手 我们就是安全的 |
[45:29] | 去吧 杰姆 Go ahead, Germ醤. | |
[45:31] | – I have bad news. – What is it? | 我有个坏消息 –什么? |
[45:33] | The bomb never made it to Manaus. | 炸弹根本没成功运到曼纳斯 |
[45:36] | – There were problems.- What problems? | 有些问题 –什么问题? |
[45:39] | Where’s my brother? | 我弟弟呢? |
[45:40] | The Air Force shot down the plane. | 空军击落了飞机 |
[45:43] | Hector… I’m sorry. | 赫特 我很抱歉 |
[45:46] | Where’s Paco? | 帕克在哪? |
[45:48] | Where’s my brother? | 我弟弟呢? |
[45:51] | Paco is dead. | 帕克 死了 |
[45:59] | Someone was responsiblefor this, do you understand? | 有人要对此负责!你懂不懂! |
[46:05] | I want his name. | 我要他的名字 |
[46:08] | Agent Marcos, | 马克斯探员 |
[46:10] | you have exceeded your function. | 你越职了 |
[46:12] | Turn in your weapon. | 交出武器 |
[46:38] | # Brazil, a sublime dream, a vivid ray | #巴西 伟大的梦想 鲜艳的光芒 |
[46:45] | # Of love and hope to earth descends | #给人类带来爱和希望 |
[46:52] | # If in your clear, pure, beauteous skies | #如果在你无云纯净美丽的夜空中 |
[46:59] | # The image of the Southern Cross shines brightly | #南十字星熠熠生辉 |
[47:06] | # Oh country vast by nature | #大自然赋予的伟大国家 |
[47:13] | # hou art fair and strong, a brave colossus | #你那么美丽坚强而勇敢 |
[47:20] | # And thy future mirrors this greatness | #你的前途那么伟大 |
[47:30] | # Beloved land | #深爱的土地 |
[47:37] | # Above all others, Brazil, beloved fatherland | #巴西 超越所有深爱的祖国 |
[47:44] | # Thou art the gentle mother of the children of this soil | #你是这片土地上孩子们温柔的母亲 |
[47:51] | # Beloved land | #深爱的土地 |
[47:55] | # Brazil | #巴西 |
[48:09] | The government is doing its part. | 政府正在发挥作用 |
[48:12] | But fighting the drug traffic | 但是与毒品走私做斗争 |
[48:14] | is every Brazilian citizen’s duty, | 是每个巴西公民的义务 |
[48:19] | including yours. | 包括你们 |
[48:21] | Not just your headmasters’ or your teachers’. | 不仅仅是你们校长或老师的责任 |
[48:39] | Hello. | 你好 |
[49:39] | Okay, BlackJabbok, return at 2:30pm. | 好 布莱克杰伯克 我下午二点半回去 |
[49:42] | Proceed now to escort Air Force One. | 现在去空军护卫队一号 |
[49:59] | Air Defense, Black Jabbok. | 这里是空防 布莱克杰伯克 |
[50:00] | Request clearance for supersonic flight. | 要求为超声速飞行开道 |
[50:04] | Okay, cleared. | 好 可以了 |
[50:05] | Air Force One entering 10 o’clock at 250 miles. | 空军一号进入十点钟方向时速二百五十英里 |
[50:13] | Air Force One, Black Jabbok. | 空军一号 布莱克杰伯克 |
[50:15] | We are approaching at 4 o’clock. | 我们正进入四点钟方向 |
[50:18] | Okay, Roger visual. | 好 看到了 |
[50:24] | Ernesto, Brazil has been attacked. | 厄尼斯图 巴西遭到袭击 |
[50:27] | Our radars have detected a thermonuclear explosion | 雷达测到有热核爆炸 |
[50:29] | in the Amazon region. | 发生在亚马逊流域 |
[50:31] | The bomb went off. More than 200km from Manaus | 炸弹爆炸了 距马瑙斯超过二百千米 |
[50:35] | – How many victims? – As far as we know, | -伤亡多少?-目前据我们所知 |
[50:37] | only the 10 commandos at the scene | 只有十名突击队员在现场 |
[50:39] | investigating the debris of the plane. | 侦查飞机残骸 |
[50:41] | Has anyone taken credit for the attack? | 知道是谁发动袭击吗? |
[50:44] | Not yet. | 还没有 |
[50:45] | But our main suspect is Hector Gasca. | 但我们的主要怀疑对象是赫特·贾思佳 |
[50:49] | In any case, our analysts are checking the field information. | 无论如何 我们要结合现场情况分析 |
[50:54] | Thankyou, Gloria. Keep me informed. | 谢谢 格罗瑞亚 随时告知我最新情况 |
[50:58] | Air Defense, Air Force One. | 空防 空军一号 |
[50:59] | Proceeding to landing as instructed. | 根据指示着陆 |
[51:34] | Dear President Dantas, | 敬爱的丹塔斯总理 |
[51:36] | I imagine you’ve already heard of the destruction | 相信您已经听到了这次破坏 |
[51:40] | our organization’s bomb caused in your country. | 是我们组织在你们国家造成的 |
[51:45] | Consider it a warning. | 把它当做一个警告吧 |
[51:48] | So as to leave no doubt that we are serious, | 毋庸置疑 我们是认真的 |
[51:52] | if you wish to avoid a second bomb | 如果你们不想有第二次爆炸 |
[51:54] | going off. In your country, | 发生在你们国家 |
[51:56] | I demand the immediate deactivation of . | 我要求你们立即解除斯万系统 |
[52:01] | I hope you will comply. | 你们最好答应 |
[52:04] | And do not dare challenge me again. | 不要再挑衅我了 |
[52:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:37] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[52:39] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[52:40] | The bomb went off more than 200km from Manaus. | 炸弹在距马瑙斯超过二百千米的地方爆炸 |
[52:44] | It opened up a clearing almost 10 blocks in diameter. | 它炸开了一个直径十个街区的林间空地 |
[52:47] | But it isn’t over yet. | 但这还没结束 |
[52:49] | Our concern now has to be the second bomb. | 我们担心还有第二次爆炸 |
[52:52] | We’ll do our best to watch our borders, | 我们会尽最大的努力看守边防 |
[52:53] | but you know how hard that is. | 但你知道这有多难 |
[52:55] | But I also know someone who can help us. | 我知道有人能帮我们 |
[52:59] | What do you have in mind, Marcos? | 你知道什么马克斯? |
[53:01] | We have one of Hector Gasca’s men. | 我们抓了个赫特·贾思佳的手下 |
[53:04] | I can have a chat with him. | 我能与他谈谈 |
[53:06] | We’ll interview him. | 我们去见见他 |
[53:09] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[53:14] | 5, 4, 3, 2… | 五四三二…… |
[53:18] | Good afternoon. | 下午好 |
[53:21] | I come to you, Brazilian people, | 我需要你们的帮助 巴西人民 |
[53:26] | at the darkest time in our recent history. | 在我们最近最艰苦的时候 |
[53:30] | Today, | 今天 |
[53:32] | we have been attacked inside our borders, | 我们的国土遭到袭击 |
[53:37] | in the heart of Amazonia. | 就在亚马逊的中心 |
[53:41] | Terrorists | 是恐怖分子干的 |
[53:44] | connected to drug dealers | 与毒品交易有关 |
[53:48] | have claimed responsibility for the bombing. | 他们已声称对此事负责 |
[53:56] | The result of the attack | 袭击的结果 |
[54:00] | could have been more devastating | 本可能更严重的 |
[54:03] | had it not been for the bravery | 幸好有勇敢 |
[54:06] | and courage of the men and women | 的人们 |
[54:09] | who work to defend this great nation. | 守护着这个大国 |
[54:15] | In order to preserve lives, | 为了顾全大局 |
[54:24] | the Brazilian government | 巴西政府决定 |
[54:28] | is going to comply with the terrorists’ demands | 答应恐怖分子的要求 |
[54:36] | and will | 将 |
[54:40] | order the deactivation | 下令关闭 |
[54:42] | of the Amazon Surveillance System. | 亚马逊检测系统 |
[54:51] | I ask that all Brazilians | 我呼吁所有的巴西公民 |
[54:57] | come together at this moment. | 在危难时刻团结一心 |
[55:07] | May God bless all of you, | 愿上帝保佑你们 |
[55:12] | and have a good afternoon. | 安度这个下午 |
[55:16] | This was a pronouncement by President Dantas. | 这是丹塔斯总理的声明 |
[55:20] | We have received information from the Ministry of Defense | 我们从国防部得到消息 |
[55:23] | that the nuclear bomb exploded in a non-populated area | 核爆炸发生在无人区 |
[55:27] | and that there are no risks to the population. | 对居民没有造成损失 |
[55:31] | Guardian 170, following the president’s strategy, | 守卫170号 遵从总理的战略 |
[55:34] | our R-99 planes will continue patrolling the Amazon. | 我们的R-99飞机仍会在亚马逊上空巡逻 |
[55:37] | Affirmative, Air Defense. | 是 空防 |
[56:29] | Take those off him. | 解开手铐 |
[56:40] | You’re the last person I expected to see here. | 我最不想在这见到你了 |
[56:43] | I’m here because we need your help. | 我来是因为我们需要你的帮助 |
[56:46] | You know Hector Gasca has a second bomb, | 你知道赫特·贾思佳还有一枚炸弹 |
[56:49] | and he’s threatening Brazil with it. | 他用这个来威胁巴西 |
[56:50] | Our problem is that time is running out. | 问题是时间无多 |
[56:53] | And why should I help you? | 我为什么要帮你们? |
[56:55] | After all, | 毕竟 |
[56:57] | you’re the ones who put me in here. | 是你们把我关在这里的 |
[56:59] | I can get you a lighter sentence | 我能帮你减刑 |
[57:02] | and increase the frequency of your wife and son’s visits. | 还能让你和你老婆孩子经常见面 |
[57:05] | You guys are great! | 你们真伟大啊! |
[57:07] | You come here with this air of superiority, | 你们趾高气扬得来这 |
[57:10] | making a thousand promises. | 许下空口承诺 |
[57:13] | What’s my guarantee | 我有什么保障? |
[57:14] | that the government will do what you said? | 政府会按你说的做吗? |
[57:17] | – You have myword. – I’m a criminal, | -我保证 -我是个罪犯 |
[57:20] | sentenced to spend half my life in here, | 被判在这半辈子 |
[57:23] | locked up. | 监禁在这 |
[57:25] | I can’t believe the words you’re saying. | 我不相信你的话 |
[57:28] | Why would you help me? | 你为什么帮我? |
[57:37] | You know what the difference is between you and me, Miguel? | 米格尔 你知道我和你的不同吗? |
[57:40] | No. | 不知道 |
[57:42] | I usually keep my promises. | 我总是信守诺言 |
[57:48] | You promised a 9-year-old boy you’d come home, Miguel. | 你答应你九岁的孩子要回家的 |
[57:58] | Miguel… | 米格尔…… |
[58:01] | I want the name of the cartel’s supporter in Brazil. | 我要知道科特尔在巴西的同谋是谁 |
[58:05] | Forget it. | 别想 |
[58:06] | If I open my mouth, I’m a dead man. | 如果我说出来了 我就会死 |
[58:09] | In here, not even Gasca can lay a finger on you. | 在这 即使贾思佳也动不了你一根汗毛 |
[58:12] | But what about my family? | 那我的家人呢? |
[58:14] | I will personally put them in the witness protection program. | 我会亲自把他们放入证人保护计划中 |
[58:17] | I’ll reduce your sentence, | 我会给你减刑 |
[58:19] | and you’ll see your wife and son whenever you want. | 你能随时看到你妻子和孩子 |
[58:22] | Miguel, think about it! | 米格尔 好好考虑 |
[58:27] | You know that, after this, | 你知道的错过这次机会 |
[58:29] | there’s no going back. | 后悔的机会都没了 |
[58:31] | I’m giving you a second chance. | 我再给你次机会 |
[58:34] | A second chance, and all I need from you is a name. | 再一次机会 我需要的只是个名字 |
[58:40] | Just one name. | 就一个名字 |
[58:46] | Please, Mr. President, it’s for your safety. | 求你了 总理先生 为了你的安全 |
[58:49] | You can’t be exposed. | 你不能露面 |
[58:51] | If you’re worried about the presidency, | 如果你担心总统的职位 |
[58:54] | protect the vice-president. | 去保护副总统吧 |
[58:56] | – But what about you? – I don’t belong here. | -那您怎么办? -我不属于这 |
[58:59] | I belong in the Planalto, | 我属于巴西高原 |
[59:01] | and that’s where I’m going. | 那就是我要去的地方 |
[59:23] | Hello. | 你好 |
[59:24] | Okay, no problem. | 好 没问题 |
[59:35] | Dauro… Where are you going at this hour? | 多罗……这时候你要干什么? |
[59:38] | You ask too many questions! Too many questions! | 你问太多了 太多了 |
[59:41] | It’s 4 in the morning! | 现在是凌晨四点 |
[59:43] | You didn’t tell me you were going on a trip. | 你没说你要去出去啊 |
[59:44] | Dauro… Dauro! | 多罗…… 多罗 |
[59:52] | That’s it. | 这就对了 |
[59:53] | Marcos, come take a look. | 马克斯 过来看看 |
[1:00:07] | – So that’s the guy? – None other. | -是他吗? -没错了 |
[1:00:10] | What else? | 还有呢? |
[1:00:11] | These are the resources that leave the country. | 这些是出境资料 |
[1:00:15] | – We’ve got them! – For sure. | -我们找到他了 -是的 |
[1:00:46] | I never thought could be involved | 真没想到多罗也牵涉到 |
[1:00:49] | in something like this. | 这样的事情中 |
[1:00:52] | I’m very sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[1:00:56] | Mrs. Alice, I know this is a delicate time, | 爱丽丝夫人 这不合时宜 |
[1:01:00] | but I have to find your husband. | 但我必须要找到你丈夫 |
[1:01:05] | You don’t understand. | 你还不知道吧 |
[1:01:08] | He left in the middle of the night | 他半夜就跑了 |
[1:01:10] | without any explanation. He left me! | 他抛弃我连句解释也没有 |
[1:01:13] | Marcos… Nothing. | 马克斯 什么也发现 |
[1:01:19] | Mrs. Alice, | 爱丽丝太太 |
[1:01:20] | isn’t there any place where you think | 你想想有没有什么地方 |
[1:01:23] | he may have kept confidential documents, | 他可能放机密文件 |
[1:01:26] | secret things, papers… | 秘密东西 文件什么的 |
[1:01:27] | – A safe? Nothing? – No. | -保险柜?没有?-没有 |
[1:01:30] | In all these years of marriage, | 结婚这么多年 |
[1:01:32] | have there been suspicious attitudes, strange things, | 他有什么可疑的想法或奇怪的事情吗? |
[1:01:36] | somewhere he might go at a time like this? | 在这种情况他通常去哪呢? |
[1:01:39] | Like a plane? | 飞机? |
[1:01:42] | What do you mean, a plane? | 什么飞机? |
[1:01:43] | He has a plane he’s never used. | 他有一架从没用过的飞机 |
[1:01:45] | He keeps it near the farm. | 在农场附近 |
[1:01:51] | Hello, Daniel? | 你好 丹尼尔? |
[1:02:13] | Go! Fly this thing! | 快点 飞起来 |
[1:02:19] | Run him over! | 撞倒他! |
[1:03:26] | Stop! Now! | 停!马上! |
[1:03:31] | Senator Dauro, come out! | 多罗议员 出来! |
[1:03:36] | Come out! Senator Dauro, come out! | 出来 多罗议员 出来 |
[1:03:54] | What do we do now? | 我们现在怎么办? |
[1:03:57] | Your bomb failed to protect the senator. | 你的炸弹没能保护议员 |
[1:03:59] | Without his money, good-bye business. | 没有他的钱 生意也没了 |
[1:04:02] | You’re right. The operation is going down. | 你是对的 我们要输了 |
[1:04:04] | We have to establish a leader | 我们要选一个首领 |
[1:04:06] | in order to get the market back. | 夺回市场 |
[1:04:09] | Listen to yourself! | 你说什么! |
[1:04:11] | Get the market back? That’s impossible! | 夺回市场?不可能! |
[1:04:14] | This maniac has given the Cartel a death sentence. | 这个疯子已经判了科特尔死刑 |
[1:04:17] | You plan failed miserably. | 你的计划可悲地失败了 |
[1:04:20] | – They’ve won. – They haven’t won anything. | -他们赢了 -他们还没有赢 |
[1:04:22] | Please! Stop kidding yourselves! | 拜托 别自欺欺人了 |
[1:04:24] | You’ve already lost millions in this little war! | 你在这场小战争中损失了数百万 |
[1:04:27] | The bombs, the kidnappings, | 炸弹 绑架 |
[1:04:29] | the attempted smuggling… | 企图走私… |
[1:04:33] | Hector | 赫特 |
[1:04:34] | you sent your brother to his grave. | 是你把你弟弟置诸死地 |
[1:04:55] | I want to know who killed my brother. | 我想知道是谁杀了我弟弟 |
[1:06:24] | Cleared. | 已经清除了 |
[1:06:47] | Tower, initiating taxi. | 控制台 准备滑行 |
[1:06:50] | Okay, taxi cleared. | 好的 滑行准备好了 |
[1:06:58] | 270 with 10 knots. | 速度270 10海里 |
[1:07:01] | Take off. Cleared for attack mission | 起飞 明确攻击任务 |
[1:07:03] | to clandestine strip. | 到秘密地带 |
[1:07:05] | After take off curve right heading 160. | 起飞之后 向右转前进速度160 |
[1:07:21] | We’re 100 miles from the first target. | 我们距离第一个目标100英里 |
[1:07:33] | Okay, Air Defense, first target attacked. | 好的 防空 攻击第一个目标 |
[1:07:36] | Moving on to second target. | 继续移动到第二个目标 |
[1:08:05] | I don’t care if the Brazilian Air Force is bombing us! | 我不管是否巴西空军在轰炸我们 |
[1:08:09] | So you’ll be pleased with this news: | 你会高兴听到这个新闻的 |
[1:08:11] | We found him. | 我们找到他了 |
[1:08:13] | Well done. | 干得好 |
[1:08:21] | Ms. Gloria… | 格罗瑞亚长官 |
[1:08:23] | What is it, Daniel? | 这是什么 丹尼尔 |
[1:08:25] | Have a seat. | 坐吧 |
[1:08:26] | Ma’am, | 长官 |
[1:08:27] | the rescue forces have confirmed | 救援部队已经确认 |
[1:08:29] | that Hector Gasca’s body was not among the rubble. | 没有在废墟中赫特·贾思佳的尸体 |
[1:08:32] | It’s likely that he’s still alive. | 他可能还活着 |
[1:08:34] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[1:08:39] | I think we’re all in danger now, | 我想我们现在都很危险 |
[1:08:41] | especially Marcos and Fernanda. | 特别是马克斯 和 佛南达 |
[1:08:47] | 849 | |
[1:08:52] | Hector Gasca knows everything about Marcos and Fernanda. | 赫特·贾思佳知道马克斯和佛南达的所有事情 |
[1:09:00] | Ms. Gloria, there’s something important on TV. | 格罗瑞亚女士 电视上现在有重要事情 |
[1:09:06] | Our newsroom has just received | 我们的新闻编辑部刚收到了 |
[1:09:09] | a tape with a declaration by drug lord Hector Gasca. | 大毒枭赫特·贾思佳刚发布了一盘磁带 |
[1:09:13] | In the Amazon, there is a strange little snake. | 在亚马逊 有一条奇怪的小蛇 |
[1:09:18] | It inoculates its victims with a very dangerous venom. | 它会向受害者注射一种剧毒 |
[1:09:24] | Deadly. | 必死无疑 |
[1:09:26] | I am that snake. | 我就是那条蛇 |
[1:09:28] | My enemies will taste my poison. | 我的敌人会尝到我的毒液 |
[1:09:32] | I will get revenge | 我要报复 |
[1:09:34] | on those who killed my brother. | 杀我弟弟的人 |
[1:09:42] | Marcos Rocha! | 马克斯·罗察! |
[1:09:49] | This is the price you will pay | 这就是为你的罪行 |
[1:09:52] | for your sins. | 要付出的代价 |
[1:09:56] | An eye for an eye. | 以牙还牙 |
[1:09:59] | I placed an atomic bomb | 我在一个大城市的中央 |
[1:10:01] | in the center of a large city. | 装了一枚原子弹 |
[1:10:06] | That bomb will go off. At 4pm. | 下午四点就会爆炸 |
[1:10:11] | All of you will know | 让你们感受一下 |
[1:10:16] | my wrath. | 我的愤怒吧 |
[1:10:19] | – Hello.- It’s me. | -你好 -是我 |
[1:10:21] | Did you see that? | 你看到电视了吗? |
[1:10:22] | I’m going to find Fernanda and I want instructions. | 我要去找佛南达 我需要指令 |
[1:10:24] | Marcos | 马克斯 |
[1:10:26] | don’t forget Fernanda is my daughter, | 别忘了 佛南达 是我女儿 |
[1:10:28] | and our duty is our country’s safety. | 但是我们的职责是保护国家安全 |
[1:10:31] | Now, listen to me. | 现在听我说 |
[1:10:33] | Go to the government headquarters in Santa Catarina. | 去圣卡塔琳娜的政府总部 |
[1:10:36] | Our reports suggest that Hector’s main target | 我们的报告显示赫特的主要目的是 |
[1:10:39] | is the seat of government. | 政府所在地 |
[1:10:40] | Gloria, he took Fernanda. | 格罗瑞亚,他带走了佛南达. |
[1:10:42] | He has Fernanda! | 佛南达在他手上! |
[1:10:44] | Do what I’m telling you and wait for my call. | 按我说的做 等我的电话 |
[1:10:47] | There’s no way we can find the location, ma’am, | 我们没法定位 长官 |
[1:10:50] | not in so little time. | 时间太短了 |
[1:10:51] | Daniel, the president is waiting for a reply from us. | 丹尼尔 总统先生正在等我们的答复 |
[1:10:54] | – Ma’am, I…- A report on the bomb, | -长官 ,我 – 有报告说 |
[1:10:56] | information on the city of Florianolis | 炸弹在弗洛连 |
[1:10:59] | and emergency measures, Daniel! | 还有应变措施 丹尼尔 |
[1:11:25] | This is the price you will pay for your sins. | 这是你将为你的罪恶付出的代价 |
[1:11:29] | An eye for an eye. | 以牙还牙 |
[1:11:42] | I have an atomic bomb. | 我在一个城市的中央 |
[1:11:46] | It is placed in the center ofa large city. | 安装了原子弹 |
[1:11:51] | – It will go off. At 4pm.- The Yacht Club! | -下午四点就会爆炸 -游艇俱乐部! |
[1:11:54] | All of you will know the intensity of my wrath. | 让你们感受一下我的愤怒吧 |
[1:12:03] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:12:04] | They’re at the Yacht Club!Hurry over there! | 他们在游艇俱乐部! 快赶过去! |
[1:12:07] | The Yacht Club? Okay. | 游艇俱乐部? 好 |
[1:16:46] | How are you? Are you okay? | 你怎么样 还好吗 |
[1:16:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:16:51] | Come with me. | 跟我走 |
[1:16:55] | – Put this on.- What for? | -穿上这个 -为什么 |
[1:16:57] | Go on, Fernanda, trust me! | 快走 佛南达 相信我 |
[1:17:03] | Trust me. I love you. | 相信我 我爱你 |
[1:19:36] | THE SHOOTDOWN LAW WAS PASSED IN 2004. | 击落法在2004年被通过 |
[1:19:40] | SINCE THEN, EVERY AIRCRAFT ENTERING BRAZILIAN AIRSPACE | 从那之后 每架进入巴西领空的飞机 |
[1:19:44] | HAS COMPLIED WITH AIR FORCE ORDERS. | 都必须遵循空军的规定 |
[1:19:46] | THE MOST SERIOUS INCIDENT HAPPENED IN JUNE 2009. | 在2009年六月发生的最严重事件 |
[1:19:51] | DRUG DEALERS INTERCEPTED BY TWO A-29 FIGHTER PLANES | 毒品交易商被A-29战斗机中途拦截 |
[1:19:53] | TRIED TO ESCAPE. | 并试图逃脱 |
[1:19:54] | ALL OF THOSE INVOLVED WERE ARRESTED. | 所有涉及人员均被逮捕 |
[1:19:58] | I come before the nation today | 我今天站在这个国家面前 |
[1:20:01] | to honor the thousands of Brazilian men and women | 对成千上万献身于保卫我们国家 |
[1:20:08] | dedicated to defending our country. | 的巴西人民表示敬意 |
[1:20:12] | They have proved to me that they are true heroes. | 他们向我证明了 他们是真正的英雄 |
[1:20:17] | Heroes who make me believe that, one day, | 这些英雄们让我相信 终有一天 |
[1:20:21] | we will set aside our differences. | 我们会搁置争端 |
[1:20:27] | We have done our anthem proud. | 我为我们的国歌感到自豪 |
[1:20:31] | We have proved that we will always, always | 我们已经证明 我们会永远 永远 |
[1:20:35] | defend our country. | 保卫国家 |
[1:20:41] | We will defend our beloved nation. | 保卫我们所热爱的疆土 |
[1:20:46] | We will defend Brazil. | 保卫巴西 |