英文名称:National Treasure Book of Secrets
年代:2008
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:16] | He’s in the other room. | 他在另一个屋子里 |
[01:26] | – are you thomas gates? – yes. | -你是托马斯·盖茨吗 -是的 |
[01:29] | We got something that we’d like you to take a look at. | 我们有件东西想给你看看 |
[01:32] | I hear you’re quite good with puzzles and riddles. | 我听说你很擅长解密码谜题 |
[01:36] | – lt’s a coded message. – lt’s a playfair cipher. | -这是条密码信息 -这是普莱费厄密码 |
[01:42] | – playfair cipher? – can you decode it? | -普莱费厄密码? -你能破译出来吗 |
[01:44] | Cipher’s impossible to decode without the key. | 如果没有线索 密码是不可能解开的 |
[01:47] | – what do you mean by ”a key”? – a keyword or phrase. | -你指的线索是什么意思 -要有一个关键字或者关键词 |
[01:51] | I believe what you need is right there. | 你要的东西 就在这里 |
[01:55] | Lt’ll take some time. | 这得花点时间 |
[01:59] | Go on. l’ll take your diary. l’ll meet up with you later. | 你先去吧 我待会拿上日记本再来和你碰头 |
[02:25] | …calculate the distance and you’re sure to hit the mark | …计算距离你必定能击中目标 |
[02:29] | In about most things as well as shootin’. | 在射击中最要关注的事情 |
[02:33] | …ready to pour out all over you like apple sass over roast pork. | …你想说你喜欢苹果青菜超过烧肉 |
[02:43] | L’ll take care not to give up my hold on poor de boots | 我可要注意不要轻意放弃我那破德靴子 |
[02:46] | Till l am quite sure of the american. | 直到我对美国有信心为止 |
[02:49] | – ah, that’s my own girl. – | 啊 那是我的女孩 |
[02:54] | Augusta, dear, to your room. | 奥古斯塔 亲爱的 到你的房间去 |
[03:12] | Sic semaer tyrannis! | 暴君 应有的 下场 |
[03:32] | Temples. | 神殿 |
[03:35] | Gold. | 黄金 |
[03:37] | Cibola? this is a treasure map. | 希波拉? 这是张藏宝图 |
[03:42] | Kgc? you’re knights of the golden circle. you’re a traitor. | KGC 你是金环骑士会的 你是卖国贼 |
[03:46] | You’re all traitors. | 你们都是卖国贼 |
[03:50] | – president lincoln’s been shot! – everybody, out! all of you! | -林肯总统被枪杀了 -大家都出去 |
[03:54] | Killer’s on the loose! | 凶手逃了 |
[03:58] | L’d much appreciate it if you’d finish deciphering that code now. | 如果你现在马上把这个破译出来的话 我会很感谢你的 |
[04:08] | – dad! – the war is over. | -爸爸 -战争结束了 |
[04:12] | No! | 不 |
[04:18] | – no! – no! | 不 不 |
[04:26] | You’re wrong about that. | 你错了 |
[04:29] | The war has only just begun! | 战争只有刚刚开始 |
[04:37] | Charles. the debt that all men… men pay. | 关键句是 每个人都要还…的债 |
[04:40] | The debt that all men p… | 每个人都要还的… |
[04:44] | Dad! no, please! | 爸爸 不要 拜托 |
[04:51] | Come back. lt’s not fair. | 快醒醒 这不公平 |
[04:55] | Help! somebody help, please! | 救命啊 有人吗 |
[05:01] | The knights of the golden circle was a southern extremist group, | 金环骑士会是一个南部激进分子联盟 |
[05:05] | Operating in the north to subvert union forces. | 活跃于北部试图消灭联邦军队 |
[05:08] | Had thomas not burned the legendary missing pages from the booth diary, | 如果托马斯·盖茨没有把布斯日记里那传说中的几页纸烧毁的话 |
[05:13] | The killers may have found a vast treasure of gold, | 那些杀手可能就会发现大量珍贵的黄金 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1526个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:267个,六级词汇:138个,GRE词汇:153个,托福词汇:211个,考研词汇:300个,专四词汇:235个,专八词汇:47个, 所有生词标注共:560个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:16] | And the union may well have lost the civil war. | 联邦军也可能就会在南北战争中战败 |
[05:19] | – thank you. – | 谢谢大家 |
[05:24] | L’d like to thank ben and patrick gates. | 我要感谢本和盖茨博士 谢谢大家 |
[05:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[05:29] | And say what a wonderful addition thomas gates is to our civilian heroes exhibit. | 我想说的是 托马斯·盖茨无疑是我们的这场战争中的伟大英雄 |
[05:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:37] | Thank you, dr. nichols. l only wish my grandfather | 谢谢尼可拉斯博士 我真希望我祖父能亲眼看到这一切 |
[05:39] | Had been here to see this wonderful day. | 能亲眼看到这一切 |
[05:42] | Excuse me. l have a question l’d like to ask. | 打扰一下 我想问个问题 |
[05:44] | What do you think happened to that booth diary page | 你觉得布斯日记中被撕去烧毁的纸上 |
[05:47] | – that was pulled out of the fire? – we may never know. | -会发现什么秘密呢 -我们都不可能知道了 |
[05:50] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[05:52] | – perhaps not. – | 也或许知道 |
[05:55] | You see, l have one of those great-great-granddaddies, like you, | 我也像你一样有个非常伟大的曾祖父 |
[05:59] | Way up in my family tree, name of silas wilkinson. | 是我的家谱上的第一个人 他叫萨拉斯·威尔金森 |
[06:04] | He used to tell a story about the night lincoln was shot. | 他以前描述过林肯被刺杀那晚发生的事情 |
[06:07] | As silas tells it, | 他说 |
[06:09] | Booth didn’t seek out thomas gates regarding the treasure map that night. | 布斯那晚根本没有和托马斯·盖茨讨论那张藏宝图 |
[06:14] | Lt was thomas who called the meeting. | 事实上是托马斯安排了那次见面 |
[06:16] | A meeting to plan the assassination of lincoln. | 见面一起计划暗杀林肯 |
[06:19] | – how absurd. – that’s a lie! | -真是荒谬 -这都是谎言 |
[06:23] | Ladies and gentlemen, l present to you… | 女士们先生们 我给你们看下 |
[06:27] | …one of the missing pages from the infamous diary of john wilkes booth | 约翰·威尔斯·布斯遗失日记中的其中一页 |
[06:31] | With the name thomas gates written on a list along with all the other killers. | 在所有杀手名单中 同时写有 |
[06:40] | – and latin? – booth was a student of latin. | -拉丁文吗 -布斯是拉丁语学生 |
[06:43] | He shouted, ”sic semaer tyrannis” after he shot lincoln. | 他在刺杀林肯后大喊暴君应有的下场 |
[06:46] | – ”thus always to…” – ”thus always to tyrants.” we know. | 拉丁语中的暴君应有的下场 我们都知道 |
[06:50] | – ”surratt, coaiae”? – military supplies. | 撒哈特负责军需品供应 |
[06:54] | Mary surratt was convicted and hanged | 撒哈特被控提供来福枪 |
[06:57] | For supplying booth with a rifle and field glasses. | 和军用望远镜而被绞死 |
[07:03] | – ”thomas gates, artifex.” – ”designer” | -托马斯·盖茨 标志设计 -就是指设计师 |
[07:08] | – or ”mastermind.” – l know what it means. | -或者说是策划者 -我知道这什么意思 |
[07:13] | He must have, uh, planned the assassination. | 他一定策划了这次暗杀行动 |
[07:16] | – l see. – could mean mastermind of anything. | -是吗 -他不可能去策划任何事情的 |
[07:20] | You see that? burned out right there. | 看看这里已经烧掉了的部分 |
[07:23] | L can only imagine how difficult this must be for you. | 我知道这会让你无法接受 |
[07:26] | – may l, mr…? – wilkinson. | 抱歉 威尔金森先生 |
[07:29] | L’ll see if this new page matches the booth diary. | 我要看看这页纸能否和布斯日记烧毁痕迹吻合 |
[07:32] | This is an outrage. you’re calling my grandfather a liar. | 这简直是污蔑 你是说我的祖父是个骗子 |
[07:35] | With respect, now you’re calling my great-great-granddaddy a liar. | 这都是有据可依的 那你的意思是说我的曾祖父是骗子吗 |
[07:38] | Yes, sir, l am. this isn’t some garbage from a history book. | 是的 我这不是从什么破烂历史书中的看来的 |
[07:42] | My grandfather told me this story himself. | 是我祖父亲口告诉我的 |
[07:44] | – l saw the truth of it in his eyes. – l’m sorry, sir. l truly am. | 我看着他的眼睛 我相信他说的是事实 |
[08:00] | We’ll test this thoroughly, patrick, to authenticate it. | 帕特里克 去准确鉴定下这张纸 |
[08:04] | Lt can’t be. | 不可能啊 |
[08:07] | Maps to presidents’ houses. | 他们回到总统家中 |
[08:10] | Keys to locks that don’t exist. | 那把钥匙不见了 |
[08:13] | What’s the point? what am l looking for? | 为什么呢 我到底应该找什么呢 |
[08:18] | Proof, proof, proof. | 证据 证据 证据 |
[08:22] | What proof? | 什么证据呢 |
[08:44] | Oh, wow. ls this a book about the templar treasure? | 这就是说神殿宝藏的书吗 |
[08:47] | Yes, it is about the templar treasure, but it’s also about other things. | 是啊 是说神殿宝藏的 但也有其他的些内容 |
[08:52] | Conspiracy theories, urban legends and other myths that are true. | 阴谋论 传说 还有一些有待考证的神秘事件 |
[08:56] | – so the author’s here signing copies? – l’m the author. | -那作者会来签售吗 -我就是作者 |
[09:01] | – you are? – yeah. see, uh… | -你吗 -这里有我的照片 |
[09:02] | There’s a picture of me right there. | 这照片拍得还不错 |
[09:07] | L think it’s a pretty good picture. | 我认为这是张非常棒的照片 |
[09:09] | L thought that guy, benjamin gates, found the treasure. | 我记得是本杰明·盖茨发现宝藏的踪迹的吧 |
[09:12] | Well, yes, ben did, but l am the co-finder. | 是啊 我是合作搭档 |
[09:16] | – oh, l’ve never heard of you. – oh! | 我从没听说过你 |
[09:24] | Oh, my gosh. are you ben gates? | 天哪 你本·盖茨吗 |
[09:29] | – yes. yes, l am. – do you own a red ferrari? | -是的 我就是 -你有没有辆红色法拉利 |
[09:35] | – yes, l do. – well, it’s being towed. | -是啊 -现在被拖车拖走了 |
[09:37] | Hm? | 恩? |
[09:48] | Wait! wait! that’s my car! | 等等 那是我的车 |
[09:58] | Where’s the ferrari? | 你的法拉利呢 |
[10:00] | – lrs impounded it. – the lrs? | -国税局的拖走了 -国税局? |
[10:04] | Funny story. my accountant set up a corporation | 真是有意思 我的会计帮我投资了个公司 |
[10:08] | On an island that didn’t exist | 那公司在一个根本不存在的小岛上 |
[10:11] | And assured me that that’s how rich people do it. | 和我说有钱人都是这么做的 |
[10:14] | Then l got audited and slapped with a huge fine plus interest. | 现在我要被查账了 真是遭报应啊 真是更加有意思了 |
[10:20] | Wanna know what taxes are on five million dollars? | 你知道五百万美金要交多少税吗 |
[10:22] | Six million dollars. | 要交六百万 |
[10:25] | But enough about me. | 这就是我的遭遇 |
[10:28] | What’s new with you? | 你有什么新鲜事吗 |
[10:31] | Well, my girlfriend kicked me out, l’m living with my dad, | 我女朋友把我蹬了 我现在和我父亲住 |
[10:35] | – my family killed president lincoln. – all right. | -还有人说我祖辈刺杀了林肯总统 -不错啊 |
[10:39] | L need your help. | 你需要你帮忙 |
[10:41] | L can’t believe you have to break into your own house. | 真是不敢想象 你要偷偷闯进你自己的房子 |
[10:44] | L need to get abigail’s ld. she has access to the booth diary page. | 我得弄到阿比吉尔的工作证 就能进去拿到布斯的日记了 |
[10:48] | Why don’t you ask abigail for her help? | 你为什么直接让她帮忙呢 |
[10:50] | She changed the alarm code, riley. she’s not going to talk to me. | 她把保安密码改了 她根本不想和我说话 |
[10:54] | All right. | 好的 |
[10:55] | We have 30 seconds after the alert starts to disable the alarm. | 我们必须在警报响前30秒解决掉它 |
[11:00] | – go. – | 走 |
[11:06] | L’ll probably regret asking this, but what happened with you and abigail? | 我知道不该说 但还是想问你和阿比吉尔怎么了 |
[11:12] | L don’t know. l don’t know. she started using the word ”so” a lot. | 我不知道 都是 那么 一个词因此得 |
[11:16] | so?” | 那么 |
[11:17] | Yeah, like, ‘so, l guess my opinion doesn’t matter.” | 是啊 她说 那么 你觉得我的意见根本不重要吗 |
[11:20] | So, you seem to always know what’s best.” ”so, l guess l’m invisible.” | 那么 你觉得只有你才知道什么是最好的吗 那么 我想我对你一点不重要 |
[11:24] | Now l’ve moved out, we’re dividing furniture… | 那么我搬出去 我们把家具都分清楚 |
[11:29] | Women. can’t live with them, especially if they change the alarm codes. | 女人啊 真是受不了她们 尤其是她们会换保安密码 |
[11:34] | You did that in 25 seconds. | 你25秒就解决了 |
[11:36] | That’s why l tell people to get a dog. | 所以说你还是别装报警器 最好买条狗 |
[11:41] | – got it. – all right, let’s go. | -找到了 -好 我们走吧 |
[11:50] | That’s not abigail’s car. | 那不会是阿比吉尔的车吧 |
[11:54] | She was on a date. | 她出去约会了 |
[11:56] | Lsn’t that that guy? the white house guy? | 是那个家伙啊 白宫里的那个 |
[11:59] | The white house easter egg roll is next monday. maybe if you’re not… | 白宫里的内部设计 |
[12:03] | He’s weird! | 他真是奇怪 |
[12:04] | What happens if kids don’t find all the eggs? | 如果孩子找不到所有的鸡蛋会怎么样? |
[12:07] | Wow. you work in a museum, and you live in one. | 哇 你这像是住在博物馆里啊 |
[12:10] | Pretty much. | 太可爱了 |
[12:11] | What clever repartee. she must like him. | 真是会说话啊 她可真够走运的 |
[12:14] | All right, let me give you a tour of the house. | 好吧 带你参观一下 |
[12:17] | – ok. – that’s actually kind of… | -好 -这真的是… |
[12:19] | Oh, abigail. | 阿比吉尔 |
[12:22] | – what are you doing here? – l just needed to get some things. | -你在这里干什么 -我就来拿点东西 |
[12:25] | – connor, good to see you again. – gates. | -康纳 很高兴又见到你 -是啊 |
[12:29] | How did you get in, ben? | 你怎么进来的 本 |
[12:34] | Riley! come out here! | 雷利 出来吧 |
[12:39] | What? | 什么? |
[12:42] | Hey! what are you doing here? l mean, it’s your house, but… | 你在这里干什么呀 我知道这是你家 |
[12:47] | L sent you a copy of my book. did you get a chance…? | 我给你寄了我那本书的复印稿 不知你有没有 |
[12:50] | – no, l haven’t read it yet. – mm. | 不 我还没有看 |
[12:53] | L know you. you’re the white house curator. | 我认识你 你是白宫管理员 |
[12:56] | – l’m riley. we met, uh, back in… – right. you’re, uh, ben’s assistant. | -我们以前 -对了 你是本的助手 |
[13:01] | What? | 什么 |
[13:02] | Um, maybe l should go. | 或许我该走了 |
[13:05] | – yeah, l’m really… – dinner tomorrow night? | -好吧 -明天一起吃晚餐吗 |
[13:09] | L… l actually already have plans for tomorrow. | 但我已经有安排了 |
[13:12] | You do? | 是吗 |
[13:14] | – of course you do. – but l’m free on friday. | -没有关系 -但我周五有时间 |
[13:17] | – awkward. – oh, great. | -真是别扭 -太好了 |
[13:22] | – good night. – good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[13:24] | L cannot believe you broke in. | 你竟敢擅自闯进来 |
[13:27] | – what did you take? – lt’s just my things. | -你拿着什么 -就是些我的东西 |
[13:31] | Hand it over, ben. | 交出来吧 本 |
[13:32] | L need to see the booth diary page. | 我要找布斯的日记 |
[13:35] | You saw the page yourself. there is no treasure map on it. | 你之前已经看过了 根本没什么藏宝图 |
[13:39] | No, it’s a cipher leading to a map. anyone spectral-image the page? | 但是有藏宝图的破解密码 |
[13:43] | No need to. the ink writing on the page is clearly visible. | 没有必要 那页纸上的字迹都写得很清楚了 |
[13:46] | Lt could have been erased or faded. | 但可能有的字迹被抹去了或者褪色了 |
[13:48] | You’re the director of document conservation. you know this. | 你是文件保存部的主管 你应该知道啊 |
[13:52] | Not up to me. lt’s not my department. | 不关我事 不是我管的部门 |
[13:54] | That department reports to your department. | 但那个部门要向你们部门汇报啊 |
[13:57] | Come on. one look under infrared. | 别这样 阿比吉尔 用红外线再分析一次吧 |
[13:59] | You can have the boston tea tables. | 你可以把那波士顿茶几也拿走 |
[14:07] | Both of them? | 两个一起吗 |
[14:11] | We’ve been looking at this page for hours. | 我们已经对着这页纸看了几小时了 |
[14:14] | There’s nothing there. | 什么都没发现 |
[14:17] | Ben, l really don’t think we’re going to find anything on this page. | 本 别指望会发现什么了 |
[14:21] | Ln a hundred years, no one’s going to remember | 在一百年间 没人还记得 |
[14:24] | Anyone involved in the lincoln assassination besides booth. | 刺杀林肯事件中所涉及的人 除了布斯 |
[14:27] | That’s not true. do you know the expression, ”his name is mud”? | 不可能 你知道他名字穆德的含义吗 |
[14:31] | – yes. of course. – you do? | 当然 |
[14:33] | – you know the origin of the expression? – does anyone but you? | 你知道为什么要这么叫他吗 除了你没人知道了吧 |
[14:38] | Dr. samuel mudd was convicted of being a co-conspirator | 萨米尔·穆德博士被指控是林肯刺杀事件中的 |
[14:42] | In the lincoln assassination. the evidence was circumstantial. | 由于证据不充分 |
[14:46] | He was later pardoned, but it didn’t matter. | 后来他被释放了 但是没有用 |
[14:49] | Mudd’s name still lives in infamy. and l will not let thomas gates’ name be mud. | 穆德之后一直声名狼藉 我不会让托马斯·盖茨也像穆德一样的 |
[14:56] | – ben. – what? | -本 -怎么了 |
[14:58] | Look at this. | 看这里 |
[15:00] | – see that? – oh. | 什么 |
[15:03] | – that’s quite something, isn’t it? – yeah. lt says ”smudge.” | -貌似有什么东西吗 -是啊 上面写着 “污迹” |
[15:09] | Lt’s nothing. | 没有东西啊 |
[15:13] | Residual ink from the facing page. flip it. | 反面似乎有墨汁的痕迹 翻过来 |
[15:16] | The letters are backwards. | 字母是倒过来写的 |
[15:18] | – lt’s a cipher. – yes. lt is. | 这是密码 是啊 |
[15:20] | A cipher. see how the letters are coupled? | 这是个密码 看见这些字母是怎么组合的吗 |
[15:23] | Playfair ciphers encode letters in pairs. this could prove his story. | 普莱费厄密码都是这样配对的 这可以证明他的话 |
[15:29] | Unless you decode the cipher, this does not prove a theory. | 除非你可以破译这密码 否则根本没用 |
[15:33] | That’s ok. we need a five-letter keyword. | 可以 可以 只要有个五个单词的一句线索 |
[15:35] | – what’s the keyword? – l don’t know yet. | -什么线索 -我还不知道 |
[15:38] | – all right. – uh, can l get a printout of this? | 好吧 可以打印一份给我吗 |
[15:40] | There’s a billion words in the english language. | 英语中有几百万个单词 |
[15:43] | Got to be a logical… let’s start from the beginning. | 这一定要按逻辑规律来破译 |
[15:48] | Don’t want to rain on your parade here, but l don’t think this is gonna stop | 我不想扫你们的兴 但我觉得这根本无法阻止尼可拉斯博士 |
[15:52] | Dr. nichols from announcing the discovery of the page tomorrow. | 尼可拉斯博士明天公布发现的那页 |
[15:56] | No, now, wait. can’t you ask him to wait until l prove thomas is innocent? | 能不能在我证明托马斯无罪之前让他先等等 |
[16:03] | What if he isn’t innocent? | 如果他不是无辜的呢? |
[16:15] | Sir? looks like our old friend ben gates is in the news again. | 我们的老朋友本·盖茨又上新闻了 |
[16:19] | What did he find now? atlantis? | 他又发现什么了 阿特兰提斯古城吗 |
[16:21] | A guy came forward with a missing booth diary page. | 有个人拿来一页布斯遗失手记中的一页纸 |
[16:24] | That’s not the best part. listen to this. | 精彩的还在后头 |
[16:26] | On the page are the names of the conspirators | 纸上写有林肯暗杀行动中阴谋者的 |
[16:28] | In the lincoln assassination, as well as a previously unknown conspirator, | 其中有位未曾知晓的共犯 托马斯·盖茨 |
[16:32] | Thomas gates. thomas gates is said to be the great-great-grandfather | 托马斯·盖茨据说是著名寻宝猎人 |
[16:36] | Of treasure hunter benjamin franklin gates.” | 本杰明·富兰克林·盖茨的曾曾祖父 |
[16:38] | – thought my relatives were bad. – what do we know about this wilkinson? | 我的家族怎么没这种惊心动魄的事啊 我们对威尔金森这个人有过了解吗 |
[16:42] | – sir? – guy claims he had this page | 什么 这个家伙把这页纸保存了140年之久 |
[16:47] | For 140 years then just suddenly comes forward with it? | 保存了140年之久然后突然公布它? |
[16:52] | – why? – we’ll find out. | -为什么 -我们会调查的 |
[16:54] | Better. | 很好 |
[16:55] | Better. | 很好 |
[16:56] | Bacon. | 培根肉 |
[17:01] | – keep going. – that’s stupid. | -别停 -那太傻了 |
[17:08] | – how’s he doing? – keep working. | 那里怎么样了 继续工作 |
[17:13] | We’re grateful to the wilkinson family | 我们非常感激威尔金森家族展示的 |
[17:16] | For coming forth with the aage. | 这页日记 |
[17:17] | On the aage is a name of a areviously unknown consairator, thomas gates. | 这页日记记录了一个之前不为人知的同谋者–托马斯·盖茨 |
[17:22] | – nichols has bought into it. see? – would you stop watching that. | -尼可拉斯买下那个了 你看到了吗? -爸爸 |
[17:28] | Lt’s on the lnternet! | 它已经上网了 我这就关掉 |
[17:30] | – no stopping it now. – gates may have been the architect… | -现在别停 -盖茨可能已被建筑师… |
[17:35] | – they have no understanding. – you know the truth. | 他们不会谅解的 你知道真相 |
[17:37] | That’s all that matters. you heard the story from grandpa. | 那就足够了 你从曾祖父查尔斯那里听到的故事 |
[17:41] | The story? this guy’s got evidence. he’s got everything. | 那个故事 那个家伙有证据 他拥有一切 |
[17:45] | We have a story. we have nothing. | 我们只有个故事 说什么都没人信 |
[17:47] | For one brief moment, the gates family could hold its head up. | 虽然我们盖茨家族曾经德高望重 |
[17:51] | – now we’re a bunch of crazies. – but we’re not liars. | 现在 我们成了别人的笑柄 但是我们不是骗子 |
[17:55] | Wilkinson is saying that thomas gates | 听着 威尔金森说托马斯·盖茨是策划者 |
[17:57] | Was a mastermind to one of the darkest hours in u.s. history. | 制造了美国历史上最黑暗的事件之一 |
[18:02] | And he burned the diary page to cover that up. | 而且还为了掩盖事实而烧了日记? |
[18:05] | You and l both know he burned the page | 我们都知道 他烧掉那几页日记 |
[18:08] | To keep booth’s men from finding the treasure. | 是为了阻止布斯他们找到宝藏 |
[18:10] | That’s what we’re going to prove. | 而且我们要去证明这件事 |
[18:12] | – only one way to prove it. – find the treasure. | 只有一个办法能够证明 |
[18:15] | You’ve got to find it. you’re going to help me find it. so come on. | -你必需要找到宝藏 -必需找到它 而且你要帮助我找到它 |
[18:18] | Let’s hear the story again from grandpa charles. | 来吧 再讲讲你从祖父查里斯 那里听来的故事 |
[18:21] | Grandpa heard his father say, ‘treasure map.” | 祖父听到他的父亲说’藏宝图’ |
[18:25] | – then there was a commotion. – got all that. anything after that? | 然后就发生了刺杀事件 这些我已经知道了 之后发生了些什么 |
[18:30] | Anything he said, something he did? anything at all? | 他说了什么 做了什么 全部的事情? |
[18:34] | – wait a minute. – what? | -等等 -什么? |
[18:39] | He took his son’s hand. | 他握着儿子的手 |
[18:41] | He looked him in the eye, and he said, with his dying breath, | 着他的眼睛用最后一口气说到 |
[18:46] | – ”the debt that all men pay.” – ”the debt that all men pay”? | 所有人都将付出 -所有人都将付出 |
[18:51] | The debt that thomas paid. | 托马斯已经付出 |
[18:53] | That’s five letters. | 就是那五个字母 |
[18:57] | Try ”death.” | 试试 死亡(death) |
[18:58] | – what? – lt’s the keycode. | -什么? -那个关键词 |
[19:00] | The debt that all men pay is death. | 所有人都会面临的是’死亡’ |
[19:06] | All right. | 好的 |
[19:09] | L-a-b-o-u-l… L-a-b-o-u-l… | |
[19:12] | Lt’s lab-ool… Lt’s lab-ool… | |
[19:15] | Lab-ahl… la… Lab-ahl… la… | |
[19:19] | Lt’s gibberish. | -这是个无意义的词 |
[19:20] | – laboulaye! – laboulaye! | 拉波拉耶 拉波拉耶 |
[19:23] | 它是什么? 是个人名 艾德伍德·拉波拉耶 – what is that? – lt’s a who. 蒬ouard laboulaye. | |
[19:26] | Where’s the phone? | 从哪里能找到? |
[19:27] | L don’t know. can’t find anything in this mess. | 我也不知道 孩子 在这堆垃圾里我什么也找不到 |
[19:29] | – temporary till l find a new place. – find the old one. l like her. | -只是暂时放在这里 找到新家我就搬走 -你还是搬回旧家去吧 |
[19:36] | – hi. – dr. chase. | 切斯 博士 |
[19:38] | – abigail, please. – abigail. | -叫我阿比吉尔就行 -阿比吉尔 |
[19:40] | – nice to meet you. – have a seat. | -很高兴见到你 -请坐 |
[19:46] | Thanks for agreeing to meet with me. | 你能来赴约我真高兴 |
[19:48] | Of course. l was actually going to call you about the diary page. | 我很荣幸 我正要打电话给你请教一些关于日记的事情 |
[19:52] | – any news? – well… | -有什么新进展? -实际上我们… |
[19:54] | We actually found some latent letter fragments on it. | 发现这里有些文字 |
[20:01] | Take a look. | 看一下 |
[20:03] | Random letters. a cipher? | 一个密码? |
[20:06] | – maybe. – gates seen this? | -或许吧 -盖茨看过吗 |
[20:07] | He’s the one that discovered it. | 正是他发现的 |
[20:11] | – l’m sorry. – not a problem. | -抱歉 -没关系 |
[20:16] | – l need one minute. – please, take your time. | -给我一分钟 -请便 |
[20:18] | Hey. what? | -什么事 |
[20:20] | We cracked the cipher. lt’s ”laboulaye.” | 我们破译了密码 是拉波拉耶 |
[20:22] | The ciaher saells ”laboulaye. ” | 谜底是拉波拉耶 |
[20:24] | So? laboulaye was well-known in france. lt could be nothing. | 拉波拉耶是法国有名的艺术家 它不能说明什么 |
[20:28] | Or maybe there was a treasure map like thomas gates said there was, | 也许托马斯·盖茨说的那张藏宝图 |
[20:32] | And laboulaye had it. we only got a partial on the next word. | 在拉波拉耶手里 还有另一个词我们只拼出了一部分 |
[20:35] | L-a-d, lad… ladder… | l-a-d 青年 梯子… |
[20:37] | – l-a-d. – aladdin! aladdin? | -l-a-d -阿拉丁 阿拉丁? |
[20:39] | – lady! – thank you, abigail! | -是”女士(lady)” -谢谢你 阿比吉尔 |
[20:42] | Laboulaye lady. do you know what laboulaye was planning | 拉波拉耶女士(暗指自由女神像) 你知道林肯被杀的时候 |
[20:46] | Right around the time lincoln was assassinated? | 拉波拉耶正在计划什么吗? |
[20:48] | Ok, ben, l’ve got to go. | 好了 本 我要挂了 |
[20:51] | There’s a map or a clue to a map on the statue… | 那里可能有藏宝图或是关于藏宝图的线索 |
[20:54] | – she hung up. – she took your call. that was good. | -她挂了 -至少她接你的电话了 这已经不错了 |
[20:57] | – dr. gates? – yes. | -盖茨博士吗 -是的 |
[21:00] | Sounds like he cracked the cipher. l couldn’t help but overhear. | 听起来他好像破译了密码? 我无意中听到的 |
[21:05] | 拉波拉耶吗 是艾德伍德.拉波拉耶? Laboulaye? as in 蒬ouard laboulaye? | |
[21:08] | He seems to believe so, yes. | 看起来他是这么认为的 |
[21:10] | He was the Man who had the idea for the statue of liberty. | 他是那个设计自由女神像的人 |
[21:13] | You’re saying there’s a treasure map in the statue of liberty? | 你觉得自由女神像上有藏宝图吗 |
[21:16] | Laboulaye was a mason. they built clues into everything. | 他是个建筑师 可能把线索建在任何地方 |
[21:20] | Did you learn that from my book? | 你从我的书里看到的吗 |
[21:25] | – have an interest in history? – fascinated by it. | -你对历史感兴趣吗 -非常着迷 |
[21:28] | Civil war, especially. my family’s descended from | 特别是南北战争 |
[21:31] | Confederate general albert pike. he was a remarkable man. | 我的家族是艾伯特·派克将军的后裔 他是个伟大的人 |
[21:35] | But, then again, what is history but a marker for the deeds of great men? | 但是说回来 历史是什么 只是对一个伟人的纪念吗 |
[21:39] | A man only has one lifetime, but history can remember you forever. | 人虽然只有一次生命 但是历史会永远记住你 |
[21:44] | So the only question is, which statue of liberty? | 那么问题是在哪座自由女神像 |
[21:47] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[21:50] | Is there more than one? | 还有第二座吗 |
[21:52] | There are three, actually, riley. | 事实上有三座 雷利 |
[21:55] | One is in new york, one in the luxembourg garden. | 一座在纽约 一座在卢森堡花园 |
[21:59] | But he only referred to one as his ”lady.” | 但只有一座是”女士”(卢森堡的女神像体型小像位女士) |
[22:19] | This is like, impossible, what you’re doing. | 你做事真是不可思议 |
[22:22] | L’m glad you’re enjoying it. | 希望你喜欢 |
[22:23] | Laboulaye had to leave a clue somewhere on here. move in on the torch. | 自由女神的某个地方一定会提供给我们线索 可能在火炬上 |
[22:27] | Let me get there. lt’s not as easy as it looks. | 我们快到了 说得容易 |
[22:30] | No. believe me, l understand. | 不 相信我 |
[22:36] | Excuse me, officer. may l help you? | 抱歉长官 有什么问题吗 |
[22:39] | Ah, american, eh? | 美国人吧 |
[22:42] | Of course you see no problem | 在你们看来当然没什么问题 |
[22:43] | In disturbing everyone’s pleasant morning | 可是你们的嗡嗡声 |
[22:47] | – with your buzzing there. – hey! | 影响了他人美好的早晨 |
[22:49] | You know how much our constitution was influenced by your man, montesquieu? | 你知道你们的孟德斯鸠对我们国会产生了多大影响 |
[22:54] | – you know montesquieu? – got it. | -你知道孟德斯鸠吗 -找到了 |
[22:58] | Montesquieu, yeah. ”a government should be set up so that…” | 当然 “政府赖以建立的基础是 |
[23:01] | …no man need be afraid of another.” | 没有人需要惧怕另一个人” |
[23:05] | – that’s very good. – thank you. | -非常好 -谢谢你 |
[23:08] | – l’m astonished. – l got it, l got it. | 我找到了 |
[23:11] | – l hope you read french. – may l? | -希望你懂法语 -我能帮忙吗 |
[23:15] | He’s a cop. | 他是个警察 |
[23:17] | Um… ”across the sea these twins stand determined…” | 穿过海洋 双子坚定地 |
[23:23] | – resolute. – ”resolute,” yeah. | -屹立着 -坚定地屹立着 对 |
[23:25] | …to preserve what we are looking for. | 保护我们所寻求的东西 |
[23:28] | – uh… laboulaye, 1 876.” – six. | 拉波拉耶 1876年 |
[23:32] | – lt’s a clue. – ”these twins stand resolute.” | -这是个线索 -“双子坚定地屹立着” |
[23:36] | Let’s see. resolute twins. | 让我想想 坚定屹立着的双子 |
[23:40] | Resolute. | 坚决 |
[23:42] | Resolute. and then twins. | 而且还是双子 |
[23:46] | Siamese twins? siam? trade routes between france and thailand? | 连体婴儿吗 是法国和泰国之间的海峡吗 |
[23:52] | That’s ridiculous. hms resolute. | 那太荒唐了 是”坚决号”船 |
[23:55] | A british ship that got lost in the arctic in the 1 800s. | 在19世纪英国坚决号舰在太平洋迷航 |
[24:00] | Lt was salvaged by american whalers, and then congress sent it back to england. | 被美国舰队营救然后国会将其送回到英国 |
[24:05] | When the ship was finally retired, | 当这艘船退役后 |
[24:08] | Queen victoria had two desks made from its timbers. | 维多利亚女王取其木材打造了两张办公桌 |
[24:13] | Voil? resolute twins. | 是两张”坚决桌” |
[24:15] | – and where are those desks now? – the closest one is in london. | -现在那两张桌子在哪里 -离我们最近的一张在伦敦 |
[24:19] | How fast can we get to buckingham palace? | 我们怎么才可以尽快到白金汉宫 |
[24:22] | Don’t know. why don’t you ask your new best friend? | 不知道 问你的新朋友吧 |
[24:27] | He’s going to call you a cab. | -他会帮忙叫计程车 |
[24:30] | – nice helicopter. ls that yours? – yes, actually. lt is. | -很棒的直升飞机 是你的吗 -是的 |
[24:34] | – ok, so you get the ticket. – great. | -那罚单就开给你吧 -真幽默 |
[24:38] | Mitch wilkinson studied history at virginia military lnstitute. | 米歇尔·威尔金森 在维吉尼亚大学修读历史课程 |
[24:42] | Graduated 1 978. ran a private security company which had contracts in lraq | 于1987年毕业 然后他开了一家保安公司 |
[24:46] | During the invasion, and in the congo in the late ’90s. | 在入侵时期在伊拉克有业务 90年代后期在刚果有业务 |
[24:49] | These are trained mercenaries as well as being black-market antiquities dealers. | 这家伙是个唯利是图的商人 还在黑市上投机古董买卖 |
[24:54] | So why does a black market antiquities dealer… | 这个黑市古董商究竟是为了什么 |
[24:57] | …give up a rare civil war artifact? | 而放弃了有关内战的珍贵证据 |
[25:01] | Something he could sell to a private collector for a good deal of money? | 他本可以将此证据卖给私人收藏家并赚一大笔 |
[26:09] | So the queen’s office is here. | 女王的办公室就在这里 |
[26:11] | The elevator shaft gets you close, | 电梯井被关闭了 |
[26:13] | But the only direct access is through security. | 剩下这个唯一的直达通道必须通过保安室 |
[26:17] | – that should be exciting. – we got to get you in that room. | -真令人兴奋 – 是啊 我们得进入保安室 |
[26:22] | – hi, dad. – ben. | -嗨 老爸 -本 |
[26:24] | Lt’s patrick gates’ phone. he’s calling ben. | 是帕特里克·盖茨的电话 打给本的 |
[26:26] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[26:28] | The house was broken into last night. l was attacked. | 昨晚有人闯进家 我被袭击了 |
[26:31] | Call the police. l’m coming home. | 快报警 我马上回家 |
[26:33] | – what? – what good would that do? | -怎么了 -他们拿了什么 |
[26:35] | They didn’t take anything. and besides, I’m fine. | 没事的 他们什么也没拿 |
[26:38] | Ok. we’re in london. we’re going to buckingham palace. | 好吧 我们在伦敦 正打算去白金汉宫 |
[26:41] | We have an aaaointment with the curator tomorrow afternoon. | 我们和馆长约好明天下午见面 |
[26:45] | – son, just be careful. goodbye. – bye. | -好的 儿子 万事小心再见 -再见 |
[26:47] | Someone else is after the treasure. | 还有一伙人在打宝藏的主意 |
[26:49] | Of course someone else is after the treasure. | 当然会有另一伙人在打宝藏的主意 |
[26:51] | – lt’s the axiom of treasure hunting. – we have to hurry and see that desk. | -这可是寻宝游戏中的定理 -我们得赶快找到那张办公桌 |
[26:55] | We don’t want to miss that appointment. | 我们可不想错过约会 |
[27:00] | – hi. ben gates. – see security. they’ll let you in. | -嗨 我是本·盖茨 -请进 |
[27:43] | Ok. lt’s teatime, chaps. | 现在是下午茶时间 |
[28:00] | Looking for the curator’s office. which way was it again? | 我在找馆长的办公室 请问怎么走 |
[28:03] | Follow the stairs round, then turn first left. | 顺着楼梯上去 然后左转 |
[28:05] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[28:12] | – ben. – abigail. | -本 -阿比吉尔 |
[28:14] | – what’s she doing here? – what’re you doing? | -她怎么在这儿 -你怎么在这儿 |
[28:17] | Your dad called me. said your next clue was here. | 你老爸给我打电话了 说下一个线索在这里 |
[28:20] | – she’s really there? – ben… | -她真的在这儿? -本 |
[28:22] | – droa her. lose her. – l want to help. | -快点甩掉她 -我想帮忙 |
[28:23] | That’s very nice, but it’s a bad time right now. | 很好 但现在不是时候 |
[28:26] | – a bad time, right now? – lt’s a bad time. | -不是时候? -不是时候 |
[28:30] | Ok, l just flew all the way to london to offer my help… | 我大老远飞到英国来帮你的忙 |
[28:35] | – remember the alan. – you don’t need it? | 现在你告诉我你不需要帮忙 |
[28:37] | You’re the one making a scene. | -你想在大庭广众之下吵架 |
[28:39] | – l… l’m not making a scene right now. – we want to make a scene. | -我现在不想吵架 -我们又要吵架了吗 |
[28:42] | Well then, fine! lf that’s what you want, let’s have it out now! | 那么来吧 如果这是你想要的 那就吵吧 |
[28:46] | – so subtle. – let me guess? lt’s the wrong time. | -不要太狡猾 -我猜猜 不是时候 |
[28:50] | Lt’s the wrong place. l’m wrong again! | 地点不对 我又错了 |
[28:53] | Wrong about us, wrong about thomas gates, | 我们事事作对 关于托马斯·盖茨 |
[28:56] | Wrong that you’d like the queen anne chair! | 还有那古董椅 |
[28:59] | You’re wrong to assume l’d like the chair. | 你总是错误的假设我喜欢那椅子 |
[29:01] | You see? everybody, listen to this. this is more interesting than that. | 你们听听 这比展品有趣多了 |
[29:05] | She thinks that even when l’m right, l’m wrong! lsn’t that right? | 她觉得即使我是正确的 我也有错 是这样吗 阿比吉尔 |
[29:09] | Abigail, just because l answer a question quickly | 只因为我能够快速回答问题 |
[29:13] | Doesn’t make it wrong. | 难道这也有错吗 |
[29:14] | Not if the answer’s something we need to figure out as a couple. | 如果不能像情侣那样共同解决问题就不对 |
[29:18] | – that’s what couples do! – sir. | -真正的情侣是会共度难关 -先生 |
[29:19] | You and your missis, take it outside. | 请你和这位小姐到外面去争吵 |
[29:22] | Now look what you’ve done. you’ve brought the little bobbies down on us! | 看你都干了些什么 警察要歧视我们了 |
[29:26] | You take the missis outside. l’m staying right here. | 你把她带出去吧 我要留在这里 |
[29:29] | – ben! – whee! | -本 |
[29:31] | – good afternoon, sir. – hello. | -下午好 先生 -你好 |
[29:33] | – been drinking, have we? – just a nip. | -你喝酒了吗 -喝了一点 |
[29:36] | Popped down to the pub for a pint! bit of all right! | 在酒吧喝了一品脱 我没事 |
[29:39] | Going to arrest a man for that? | 就因为这样你要抓我吗 |
[29:41] | Going to detain a blighter for enjoying his whiskey? | 就因为我喜欢喝威士忌? |
[29:44] | – enough. – bangers and mash. | -够了 -香肠加土豆泥 |
[29:46] | Bubbles and squeak. smoked eel pie. | 一点啤酒 加了点熏鱼派 |
[29:48] | – sir! – haggis! | -先生 -还有肉馅羊肚 |
[29:49] | – that’s it! dismount the banister! – l’ve got a lovely bunch of coconuts! | -滑楼梯 -我还买了椰子 |
[29:53] | Here they are, standing in a row! | 一排一排的 |
[29:55] | Small ones, big ones, some as big as your head! | 有大的 小的 圆的 有的和你头一样大 |
[29:58] | That was brilliant. | 简直太棒了 |
[30:01] | – what’s wrong with being right? – nothing. you should try it sometime. | -这有什么不对的? -你应该试着理解 |
[30:05] | – you’re saying that l’m never right? – l did not say that. | -你的意思是我从没做对过吗 -我可没这样说过 |
[30:08] | Hoo! so l’m wrong again. | -那又是我做错了吗 |
[30:11] | – now, see, there you are correct. – capital. topper. | -没错 这次你说对了 -长官 |
[30:14] | – your mother told me about you. – | 你妈妈告诉我 |
[30:19] | – ln here, please. – why don’t you just make a list | -请到这里 -你怎么不列张清单 |
[30:23] | Of what’s ok for me to say or not write something… | 我该说些什么 或者不该写些什么 |
[30:27] | – what’s right or wrong… – you two, stay. | -什么是对的什么是错的 -你们两个 待在这里 |
[30:30] | – right? – no! no, no, man. | -好吗 -不 不 不 |
[30:32] | – don’t leave me in here! – that’s great. wow. | -别把我关在这里 -好极了 |
[30:35] | What is going on? | 下面要怎么做 |
[30:37] | L’m sorry for getting you roped into this, but you were excellent. | 抱歉把你卷进来 不过你演得太棒了 |
[30:42] | – thank you. so were you. – when did you figure out | -谢谢 你也是 -你什么时候发现 |
[30:44] | – it was a fake argument? – when’d you figure out l was | 要假装和我吵架的 -你什么时候发现 |
[30:47] | – arguing during the fake argument? – the middle. | -我在假装吵架 -就是中间 |
[30:50] | Where ”l assume l’m right.” get us out. which l don’t get. | 当你说我以为我是对的 把我们弄出 我弄不明白 |
[30:53] | Lf l’m right, after l assume l’m right, then l’m correct. | 如果我说的对 然后我假设我是对的 这样我就是对的 |
[30:56] | When you get to a conclusion without asking, | 如果你没问过我就下决定 |
[30:58] | And you happen to be right, you got lucky. | 然后碰巧对了 那是你走运 |
[31:03] | L get lucky a lot. | 我一向很幸运 |
[31:05] | So where does that leave me, ben? | 为什么我们要来这里 本 |
[31:07] | You guys are so great together. | 你们真是绝配 |
[31:09] | want to know why l’m here? | 你想知道我为什么来这里? |
[31:13] | Think there may be a clue on the resolute desk in the queen’s study. | 我认为女王办公室的坚决桌里藏有线索 |
[31:18] | Does that help? | 明白了吗 |
[31:20] | Don’t understand why it’s difficult for you to include others in your decisions. | 我只是不明白为什么你总是不让我们一起做决定 |
[31:24] | Just because you may know what my answer is going to be | 虽然你猜得到我的回答 |
[31:28] | Doesn’t mean you don’t have to ask me. | 但你至少先问问我的意见 |
[31:31] | – door number one, oaening. – | 1号门 开了 |
[31:36] | Ok. let me try this out. | 好 那我试着说一遍 |
[31:39] | Abigail, would you like to come with me, please? | 阿比吉尔 你想和我一起去吗 |
[31:43] | Yes. thank you. | 是的 谢谢 |
[31:44] | Ridiculous. you’re staying. | 荒唐 你得呆在这儿 |
[31:46] | – lt’s too dangerous. – l am so coming. | -你去太危险了 -我还是要去 |
[31:48] | – door number two. – door two, coming up. | -2号门 -2号门马上打开 |
[31:52] | – you’re not coming. – call security. | -你不能来 -那叫保安吧 |
[31:54] | You should be near a service elevator. | 你旁边应该有个客梯 |
[31:57] | What are you doing? are those for the queen? | 你这是干什么 是送给女王的吗 |
[32:00] | Queen’s not here. there’s no flag flying. queen’s at windsor. | 女王不在这儿 她在温莎 |
[32:04] | – what are you doing? – see the desk, without you. | -那你要去干什么 -我要去查看书桌 你不能去 |
[32:08] | – no. – don’t let her go. | -不行 -别叫她走 |
[32:09] | – abigail… – | 阿比盖尔 |
[32:12] | All right. get in. get in. get in! | 好 进来 快进来 |
[32:15] | Hold this. | 拿着 |
[32:23] | Will you give me the flowers back, please? | 能把花还给我吗 |
[32:25] | Yeah. | 行 |
[32:32] | – what? – wearing the perfume l bought you. | -怎么 -你擦了我给你买的香水 |
[32:37] | So? | 那又怎样 |
[32:38] | So l think it smells kind of pretty. | 闻起来香气扑鼻 |
[32:41] | – lt’s the flowers, ben. – no, it’s not. | -是花香 本 -不 不是 |
[32:48] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[32:54] | Ok, now turn left. | 好 现在左转 |
[32:57] | – dead end. – I mean right. go right. | -死路一条 -往右 往右走 |
[33:06] | – the flowers… petals… stamens. – good. good. | -这些花…花瓣…花蕊… -很漂亮 |
[33:17] | Go, go. | 走吧 |
[33:21] | That’s it. | 就是它 |
[33:25] | The resolute desk. | 坚决桌 |
[33:27] | We’re looking for… | 我们要找… |
[33:30] | …writing, patterns in the carvings. could be anything. | …雕刻的文字 图案 任何东西 |
[33:38] | Hey, look at this. | 瞧这个 |
[33:42] | – ”malcolm gilvary, 1 880.” – hold on one second. | -“马尔科姆· 吉维利 1880年” -等一下 |
[33:48] | Here we go. malcolm gilvary. he didn’t make furniture. | 找到了 马尔科姆· 吉维利 他不是做家具的 |
[33:53] | He made chinese auzzle boxes. | 是做中国智力魔盒的 |
[34:04] | – oh… – what? | 什么 |
[34:07] | L think these drawers work like tumblers in a safe. | 这些抽屉加了密的就像杂技演员绑有安全带 |
[34:11] | Ok, four drawers… four-digit combination? | 4个抽屉… 是4个数字组合吗 |
[34:16] | What about a year? | 年份? |
[34:17] | Uh, let me see. queen victoria, born 1 81 9. | 我看看 维多利亚女王 生于1819年 |
[34:22] | So you go one… | 那就是说1… |
[34:26] | 8 Eight. | |
[34:33] | 1 One. | |
[34:38] | 9 Nine. | |
[34:41] | – any luck? – ok… 1 876 was on the inscription | -行了吗 -那巴黎雕像的碑铭上是1876年 |
[34:44] | On the statue in paris. let’s try that. | 试试那个 |
[34:47] | 1 One. | |
[34:51] | 8 Eight. | |
[34:54] | 7 Seven. | |
[35:01] | 6 Six. | |
[35:31] | New rules. | 新玩意儿 |
[35:33] | These markings, like lncan or aztec. | 这些符号 像是印加族语或阿兹特克语 |
[35:36] | I have never seen any symbols like this. | 我还从未见过这样的东西 |
[35:38] | I mean, this looks centuries older than civil war. | 这看起来比内战还早几世纪 |
[35:44] | What do you think it means? | 你觉得它是什么意思 |
[35:45] | L doubt it has anything to do with the plot to assassinate lincoln. | 我想肯定和刺杀林肯的密谋有关 |
[35:53] | Mayday. mayday. ben, get out of there. | 紧急情况 紧急情况 快离开那 |
[36:01] | – oi! where are my detainees? – ok, let’s make some noise. | -被拘留的人到哪去了 -我们制造一些噪音吧 |
[36:09] | The fire alarm’s gone off. | 火警铃拉响了 |
[36:11] | Uh-oh. god save the queen. | 上帝保佑 |
[36:14] | All units, go to action zebra. | 全体注意 到斑马线上 |
[36:16] | – what’s going on? – haven’t the foggiest. | -这到底是怎么了 -我也纳闷儿 |
[36:21] | Someone or something is causing this. | 不会平白无辜这样的 |
[36:24] | – check your primary stations. – this doesn’t make any sense. | -检查各自的岗位 -毫无道理啊 |
[36:28] | Find the source terminal and check public areas four and eight. | 找出引出线 检查公众4区和8区 |
[36:47] | This way, ladies and gentlemen. thank you very much. keep moving. | 女士们 先生们 谢谢合作 请这边走 |
[36:51] | Keep walking until you’re on the other side of the fountain. | 一直走到喷泉的那头 |
[36:55] | – excuse me, excuse me. coming through. – l got them. they’re at the main gate. | -对不起 对不起 脱险中 -我拿到了 他们在正门那 |
[37:18] | – oi! sparkle. come on. – ok. here we go. | -火花 来吧 -好 我们就来 |
[37:21] | I’m a little bit allergic. | 我对狗过敏 |
[37:23] | – riley. – thank you. ok. | -雷利 -谢谢 |
[37:25] | – see you later. thank you. bye-bye. – sit! sorry! | -谢谢 一会见 坐下 对不起 |
[37:29] | Thanks for waiting for me. can l see the thing? | 久等了 我能看看吗 |
[37:33] | Daniel, hold it. | 丹尼尔 等等 |
[37:37] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[37:39] | Went to buckingham palace, all l got was this wood? | 去白金汉宫就为了这一块木头吗 |
[37:41] | Look at the symbols. never seen anything like this. | 看看这些符号 我从未见过这样的 |
[37:45] | Lt’s an incredible discovery. | 确实是一个大发现 |
[37:48] | – wilkinson. – stop them. go, go, go! | -威尔金森 -拦住他们 快 快 快 |
[37:53] | – he’s the one after the treasure. – l’ll drive. | -他也是觊觎宝藏的人 -我来开 |
[38:00] | We’re in england. | 我们是在英格兰 |
[38:08] | Lt’s a gun! get down! | 枪 趴下! |
[38:12] | – we’re trapped! – hang on! keep your heads down. | -我们被捕了 -低下头 把手举起来 |
[38:27] | Hey, who are you? | 你是谁 |
[38:44] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:57] | – ben, they’re getting closer. – what is their problem? | -本 他们追上来了 -他们为什么追我们 |
[39:06] | – go left! go left! – hold on. | -左转 左转 -坐稳了! |
[39:15] | Turn, turn! | -转弯 转弯! |
[39:17] | Watch out! | 小心! |
[39:25] | Everybody ok? | 大家没事吧 |
[39:31] | – come on, come on. – danny, l want them stopped. | -快点 快点 丹尼 我要他们停下来 |
[39:39] | Look out! | 小心! |
[40:14] | Go. go, go, go, go! | 快 快 快! |
[40:18] | Did you see where he went? | 你看到他们往哪去了 |
[40:24] | – what is that? someone’s phone. – lt’s him. | -是什么 -我的手机 |
[40:27] | – have his number in your speed dial? – oh, shu… | 他的号码在快速拨号里? |
[40:31] | This has to end before someone gets hurt. | 趁没人受伤 我们收手吧 |
[40:33] | Give me what you got at buckingham, it won’t be necessary. | 将你在白金汉宫拿到的东西给我 就当什么都没发生 |
[40:36] | Tell that to my father. | 去跟我父亲讲吧 |
[40:40] | – moron! – | 笨蛋! |
[40:43] | Why are they standing in the middle of the street? | 他们为什么站在街中间? |
[40:48] | – where are these people going? – why’s everyone running? | -他们去哪 -为什么都在跑 |
[40:55] | – he’s right there! go! – move! | -他就在那 走! -快! |
[40:59] | – get out of the way! – | 快滚开 |
[41:03] | – did l just run over a man’s foot? – watch the people! | -我刚闪开了一人 -小心! |
[41:15] | Go! go! faster! | 快 快 再快点 |
[41:29] | – right over there. – l got them. | -就在那 -知道了 |
[41:33] | – they’re still behind us. – this phone have a camera? | -他们还在穷追不舍 -这手机有照相功能吗 |
[41:35] | – no. no, it’s broken. – all right. give me the plank. | -没有 已经坏了 -好吧 给我木板 |
[41:43] | Hang on. we’re going to run a red light. | 抓紧了 我要闯红灯了 |
[41:56] | Hack into the london police database and get a picture from that traffic cam. | 攻击伦敦警察局的数据库 将这张照片黑掉 |
[42:00] | – okey-dokey. – you can’t do it? | -好 -不行吗? |
[42:03] | No, l can. l just don’t like that you assume that l can. | 能啊 只是我不喜欢你低估我 |
[42:06] | Why, thank you, riley. | 谢谢你 雷利 |
[42:31] | Get it! | 明白! |
[42:35] | Stop! stop! | 停! 停! |
[42:58] | – he’s got it. – what is it? | -他拿到了 -是什么东西 |
[43:00] | L don’t know, but it’s ours. let’s go. | 不知道 但它是属于我们的 走吧 |
[43:11] | – abigail! – hey, patrick. | -阿比吉尔! -帕特里克 你好 |
[43:14] | Nice to see you two together again. | 很高兴看到你俩又在一起了 |
[43:17] | – yeah, well, we’re not. – yeah. | -其实 我们没有 -对 |
[43:19] | Oh, l was hoping to get some of these boxes out of the house. | 我曾经就想把这些箱子丢掉 |
[43:31] | L can’t read the whole thing, but l can tell you that | 我不全懂 但是我敢说 |
[43:36] | These are definitely pre-colonial native american markings. | 这些肯定是前殖民美国土著人的符号 |
[43:39] | – easily 500 years old. – easily. | -至少500年的历史了 -至少 |
[43:46] | L can identify one symbol. | 我认识一个符号 |
[43:50] | Look at this. do you know what that is? | 瞧这个 知道是什么吗 |
[43:52] | Sacred calendrical? l don’t know. | 宗教历法吗 我不知道 |
[43:55] | That symbol is cibola. | 这个符号是黄金城 |
[43:58] | That’s cibola. | 那是黄金城 |
[44:01] | The city of gold. | 黄金之城 |
[44:03] | The city of gold. | 黄金之城 |
[44:08] | Ln 1 527, a spanish ship wrecked on the florida coast. | 在1527年 一艘西班牙船在佛罗里达海岸失事 |
[44:12] | There were only four survivors. | 只有4人生还 |
[44:14] | 一个叫艾斯特本的奴隶 救了当地部落首领的命 One was a slave named esteb鄋 who saved a local tribe’s dying chief. | |
[44:19] | As a reward, he was taken to their sacred city, | 作为奖赏 他们带他去圣城 |
[44:22] | A city built from solid gold. | 一座用黄金修建的城堡 |
[44:26] | 后来 当艾斯特本试图再去找的时候 都空手而归 Later, when esteb鄋 tried to find the city again, he never could. | |
[44:30] | But the legend grew, and every explorer came to the new world in search of it. | 但这个传说流传下来 每个探险者都来到这片新世界去寻找它 |
[44:36] | When general custer’s search for gold ended with his last stand | 当卡斯特将军的黄金搜寻队以他的死亡告终后 |
[44:40] | At little bighorn, it became clear none would ever find it.” | 很明显没人能找到这座黄金城 |
[44:50] | Ben, can you imagine if the confederates got their hands on the city of gold… | 本 你能想象如果同盟者拥有黄金城会… |
[44:56] | My god. | 天啊 |
[44:58] | L’m going to go talk to her. | 我要和她谈谈 |
[45:04] | – you’re coming with me. – no! | -你和我一起去 -不行 |
[45:06] | – hey. no one else can translate it. – there are others. | -没其他人能翻译这个 -有 |
[45:11] | There are several others. | 肯定有 |
[45:12] | For ancient native american? no one better. | 对古代美国土著人 你是最佳人选 |
[45:14] | – who? – look, ben, l can’t go with you. | -谁? -本 我不能和你去 |
[45:17] | – lt’s been, what? twenty-five years. – thirty-two. | -都已经 什么? 25年了 -是32年 |
[45:22] | That long? | 这么久 |
[45:24] | There’s a reason why we haven’t spoken in 32 years. | 我们32年没有说话是有原因的 |
[45:28] | – we have nothing in common. – me? | -我们没有共同点 -我? |
[45:31] | Yes, of course. and l’m sure she’s just as proud of you as l am. | 当然 我确定 她和我一样都以你为荣 |
[45:35] | – who? – his mom. | -谁 -他母亲 |
[45:41] | – will you relax? lt’s gonna be fine. – sure. should look at the bright side. | -放松点 没事的 -当然 应该往好的方面想 |
[45:45] | Been a long time. maybe she lost her memory, won’t recognize me. | 已经很久了 她可能都忘了 认不出我了 |
[45:50] | L hate her! | 我讨厌她! |
[45:53] | We’re in the right place. | 我们找对地方了 |
[45:58] | L’m gonna take myself out of the line of fire for this one. | 我要远离这场硝烟 |
[46:01] | – hi, mom. – benjamin! | -妈妈 – |
[46:03] | Abigail! what a surprise! hello, sweetheart. | 阿尔盖尔! 你怎么来了 你好 亲爱的 |
[46:06] | Hi. | 你好 |
[46:11] | You see? one syllable, a knife in the heart. | 看到了? 一个音节 心里的刺 |
[46:14] | – oh, no. – she can do that. | -不 不 -她可以的 |
[46:16] | L can also track the whereabouts of my toothbrush. | 我能找到我的牙刷在何处 |
[46:19] | L was not the one that left the toothbrushes in marrakech. | 我没有把牙刷丢在摩洛哥 |
[46:22] | L stowed them both in the travel case, as instructed. | 按照指示 我把它们都装在旅行箱里了 |
[46:25] | Yes, and you also insisted on loading the luggage into the taxi. | 是的 你还一意孤行地要把行李塞进出租车 |
[46:30] | – didn’t insist. l loaded the luggage. – not the travel case. | -没有一意孤行 我是把行李收拾好了 -但不是旅行箱 |
[46:33] | Travel case is not luggage. the case goes into the luggage. | 旅行箱不是行李 却混在行李里 |
[46:36] | – who was in charge of packing? – l couldn’t get the case into | -是谁负责装行李的 -我不能把旅行箱归入行李 |
[46:40] | The luggage. lt was full with that stupid rug you bought. | 里面装满了 |
[46:43] | You thought it had secret stitching. | 所谓有秘密的毯子 |
[46:45] | – how stupid was that? – did have stitching. | -什么所谓的? -缝纫的 |
[46:47] | – six phony green leather suitcases… – mom. | -6个假冒的绿革箱子… -妈妈 |
[46:53] | L need you to take a look at this. | 我需要你看一下这个 |
[46:56] | – what is that a picture of? – lt’s interesting. | -是图画吗 -很有趣 |
[46:59] | – we think it might be olmec. – lt is. | -我们认为可能是古语 -是的 |
[47:03] | Yes, yes, definitely proto-zoquean. | 是的 的确是 |
[47:05] | We were hoping that you could translate it. | 我们希望你能翻译一下 |
[47:09] | Yes, of course you were. | 当然 你能做的 |
[47:14] | Oh, this doesn’t involve another treasure hunt, does it? | 这难道又和寻宝有关 是吗 |
[47:17] | Mom, this is actually very important. | 妈妈 这的确很重要 |
[47:22] | All right. what have we got here? | 好吧 我们拿到的是什么 |
[47:25] | This… this glyph here, that means ”bird.” and that means… | 这 意思是”鸟” 那意思是 |
[47:35] | Uh, ”noble bird.” | “贵族鸟” |
[47:37] | Find the noble bird, let him take you by the hand | 找到贵族鸟 让他带你 |
[47:40] | And give you passage to the sacred temple.” | 带你通向神殿的路 |
[47:50] | Oh, you think this is a treasure map for cibola, don’t you? | 你认为这是黄金城的藏宝图 是吗 |
[47:54] | Well, that is exactly what it is. | 正是如此 |
[47:56] | No, this glyph doesn’t mean ”cibola.” lt means ”the center of the world.” | 不可能 这不是指”黄金城” 而是”世界之心” |
[48:00] | You know, you used to like it. she fell in love with me on a treasure hunt. | 你过去可喜欢这样的 她在一次寻宝路上爱上我 |
[48:04] | That was not love. that was excitement, adrenaline and tequila. | 不是爱 那只是因为肾上腺素和龙舌兰酒的刺激作用 |
[48:08] | – mom… – l was trying to get course credit. | -妈妈… -我只想拿课程学分 |
[48:09] | Treasure hunting paid off, in case you haven’t read the papers. | 宝藏已经被发现了 除非你还没看报 |
[48:13] | Had nothing to do with you. that was ben. | 但和你没有关系 那是本 |
[48:15] | Ben found the treasure. you did nothing. | 是本找到宝藏的 你什么也没做 |
[48:18] | Patrick, emily, please. can we just figure out what’s on the page? | 帕特里克 艾美丽 你们能弄清楚这上面是什么吗 |
[48:25] | Well, that’s it, l’m afraid. | 恐怕就是我刚说的那样 |
[48:27] | These glyphs are only partials. so you only have half a treasure map. | 这些象形文字只是一部分 所以你们只拿到一半的宝藏图 |
[48:33] | L’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[48:35] | Not that l’m surprised. | 我倒不觉得惊讶 |
[48:38] | At least we know where the rest of the map is. | 至少我们知道其余的图在哪 |
[48:42] | What? | 什么 |
[48:43] | You know where it is? why didn’t you tell me? | 你知道在哪 为什么不告诉我 |
[48:46] | Obviously you have a tendency to overreact! | 很明显你反应过激了 |
[48:52] | – l’m sorry. – so am l. | -我很抱歉 -我也是 |
[48:55] | So where is it? | 那么它在哪 |
[48:57] | Lnscription on the statue in paris said, ‘these twins stand resolute.” | 巴黎雕像的碑铭上写着 “双胞胎毅然地矗立着” |
[49:01] | We think the map’s divided between the two resolute desks. | 我想地图被分成两张坚决桌了 |
[49:05] | The resolute desk. the resolute desk? | 坚决桌 坚决桌? |
[49:09] | President’s desk? | 总统的书桌? |
[49:11] | The president. what president? | 总统 什么总统 |
[49:13] | – our president? – unfortunately, yes. | -我们的总统 -很不幸 是我们的总统 |
[49:16] | But that means… | 但这是说… |
[49:18] | Wait, so we have to… | 等等 就是说我们要到… |
[49:20] | The white house? | 白宫去吗 |
[49:23] | The oval office… to be exact. | 准确地说 是总统办公室 |
[49:29] | Why would l overreact to that? | 为什么我会过度兴奋 |
[49:35] | – that’s not what l signed on for. – could we focus on the issue at hand? | -这不是我的工作范围 -能不能先看下手头上的这个 |
[49:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:46] | Lt’s early, pre-columbian. | -年代很老 早于哥伦布发现美州 |
[49:48] | – can you translate it? – are you kidding? | -可以翻译下吗 -开玩笑吧 |
[49:51] | This is an extinct, exceedingly rare language. | 这是种已经湮灭的稀有语言 |
[49:54] | Only a handful of people study these languages. | 会这种语言的人寥寥无几 |
[49:57] | Where are we to find them? | 哪里可以找到他们 |
[49:59] | Universities, l suppose. but you don’t have the whole thing. | 在大学里吧 但你拿到的部分不太完整 |
[50:02] | What do you mean? | 你的意思是? |
[50:04] | These glyphs here… they’re cut off. | 这写文字被切掉了 |
[50:08] | There’s more to the map? how are we going to find that? | 有缺少吗 我们要到哪里去找啊 |
[50:11] | We won’t have to. gates will get it somehow. | 不需要 盖茨会帮我们找到 |
[50:14] | The resolute desk is near the south wall in the oval office. | 坚决桌在总统办公室南边的墙壁旁边 |
[50:19] | Look at this. look. | 看这儿 |
[50:21] | Small door on the front of the desk. | 书桌正面有个小门 |
[50:23] | Fdr had that put in so guests couldn’t see his wheelchair. | 有了这扇门 来宾就看不到富兰克林·德诺兰·罗斯福的轮椅了 |
[50:26] | – but… – guys, take a look at this. | -但是… -伙计们 快看这里 |
[50:31] | This could work. | 这办法行的通 |
[50:33] | L believe it’s time for you to make a date with your new boyfriend. | 我想你可以和你的新男友来一次约会了 |
[50:38] | L think you’re right. | 说的对 |
[50:41] | We hoae you’re enjoying the white house easter egg roll. | 我们想你喜欢白宫的复活蛋 |
[50:46] | Face aainting continues at 2:00 near the south fountain. | 在2点时接近南部的喷泉 |
[50:51] | – that connor in the bunny suit? – thank you. | -康纳是兔子服的那个吗 -谢谢 |
[50:55] | L’ve never been to an easter egg roll. lt’s kind of sweet. | 我从未到在复活蛋名单里 很好 |
[50:58] | Yeah, l love it. | 我喜欢 |
[51:01] | L know you. your great-great-grandfather killed president lincoln. | 我认识你 你的先祖谋杀了林肯总统 |
[51:05] | No. that would be john wilkes booth. | 不 约翰·威尔斯·布斯才是凶手 |
[51:08] | Eisenschiml says that booth was a tool | 艾森斯尔说布斯是被人利用的 |
[51:10] | In a greater conspiracy that involved men in lincoln’s cabinet. | 这个阴谋 还涉及到林肯内阁成员 |
[51:14] | Absurd. eisenschiml’s book is filled with | 荒谬 艾森斯尔的书前后矛盾 |
[51:16] | – spotty research and false assumptions. – oh, yeah? | -毫无依据 -是吗 |
[51:19] | Explain why lincoln’s bodyguard left his post that night? | 怎么解释暗杀那晚林肯的保镖不在 |
[51:22] | Because president lincoln was never accompanied by guards | 因为林肯总统去看戏的时候 |
[51:26] | When attending the theater. listening? especially on good friday. | 从来不带保镖 特别是周五的晚上 |
[51:29] | Explain why all the bridges out of washington were closed | 那你怎么说 那天华盛顿城外的桥都关闭了 |
[51:32] | Except one, the one booth needed to escape? | 只有布斯用来逃走的那座桥开放 |
[51:36] | Ok, run along now, you impossible child. run along. | 快去玩吧 你这个无可救要的孩子 |
[51:40] | What is going on with the education in america? | 美国的教育是怎么了 |
[51:43] | – hey! hey! – connor! | -康纳! |
[51:46] | – l’m so glad you decided to come… – hey. | -你能来我真高兴… 你好 |
[51:48] | – …with gates. – connor. | -…盖茨也来了 -康纳 |
[51:51] | – we just ran into each other. – oh. | -我们正好碰到 -哦 |
[51:57] | Aren’t you going to ask him? | -你不是有件事要问他吗 |
[51:59] | – ask me what? – nothing. | -什么事 -没事 |
[52:00] | – no, really. what? – l really wouldn’t want to impose. | -没事? -我不想勉强 |
[52:04] | Well, what she means is she doesn’t think you can. | 她觉得是你帮不了忙 |
[52:09] | – doesn’t think l can what? – she wants to see the oval office. | -认为我帮不了什么忙 -她想看看总统办公室 |
[52:12] | – no. that is way too much to ask. – no, it’s, uh… | -这个要求太过分了 -不 也许 |
[52:18] | – l can do that. – really? | -我可以帮忙 -真的吗 |
[52:19] | You see? | 我说吧 |
[52:21] | – you can? – yeah. | -真的可以吗 -对 |
[52:22] | That is so cool, connor. l have always wanted to see the oval office. | 太棒了 参观总统办公室是我一直以来的梦想 |
[52:27] | Connor rocks. | 康纳真棒 |
[52:29] | Well… here we are. | 好… 我们到了 |
[52:35] | Empire furnishings and crenelated molding. love it. | 帝王家具 装修精美 太棒了 |
[52:41] | Amazing feeling, isn’t it, standing in here? | 置身其中 感觉真奇妙吧 |
[52:44] | – yes. amazing, huh? – oh, could… | -真奇妙 -能否… |
[52:47] | Oh. sorry. | 抱歉 |
[52:51] | Oh, that’s, uh… the resolute desk. | 这是… 坚决桌 |
[52:55] | Might recognize it from the photo of young jfk junior | 看过那张年轻的富兰克林·德诺兰·罗斯福在书桌下面玩 |
[52:58] | Playing underneath while his father was working. | 而他的父亲在书桌上工作的照片吗 |
[53:01] | – wonderful. – yeah. | -不错 |
[53:03] | But many people don’t know | 但许多人不知道 |
[53:06] | That this desk has a twin that sits in buckingham palace. | 在白金汉宫里有张一模一样的坚决桌 |
[53:09] | – lsn’t that something? – who knew? | -是吗 -谁知道呢 |
[53:11] | Every president since rutherford b. hayes | 从罗斯福总统开始 |
[53:14] | Has used that desk, except, uh, johnson and nixon. | 几乎历任总统都在这张桌子上办过公 |
[53:17] | And ford, of course. | 除了强森和尼克松 还有福特 |
[53:18] | – uh, no. – uh, yes. | -不是吧 -是的 |
[53:21] | – no. – yes. | -不是 -是的 |
[53:23] | Abigail! did you lose an earring? | 阿比盖尔! 你丢了个耳环吧 |
[53:27] | Oh! l… l did, yes. | 是啊 |
[53:30] | Connor, these were given to me by my grandmother. | 康纳 这是我奶奶送给我的 |
[53:33] | L suppose we should look for it. wouldn’t want anyone finding an earring | 我们找一下吧 要是让别人发现 |
[53:37] | That doesn’t belong to the first lady in the oval office. | 这不是第一夫人的耳环 |
[53:40] | – yes. – excellent point, | -对的 -说的对 |
[53:41] | Considering we’re not supposed to be here. | 考虑到我们不应该出现在这 |
[53:44] | – yeah. – why don’t we, um, go over here | -对 -我们干嘛不到那边 |
[53:47] | And check it out? | 找找看看? |
[53:50] | I’ll check over here. | 我在这找 |
[54:01] | – do you think it fell down here? – yes. | -会不会掉下去了 -可能 |
[54:10] | – maybe here. – probably. | -还可能是这 -很有可能 |
[54:22] | Oh, no. | 哦 不 |
[54:29] | – you did sit on the sofa. – oh, the bunnies. | -你在沙发上坐过 -哦 对了 这些兔子 |
[54:38] | Connor! | 康纳 |
[54:39] | – you found it. – l did. | -你找到了 -我找到了 |
[54:54] | Thank you so much! | 真是非常感谢 |
[54:58] | You’re just the best. mm. | 你是最棒的 |
[55:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[55:28] | – empty. – someone must’ve taken it. | -里面是空的 -被人捷足先登了 |
[55:30] | Brightest men in our country sat at that desk for over a hundred years. | 我国的历届总统在那张上工作了过百年 |
[55:34] | – look. – course one of ’em found the map. | -看 -他们中有人找到了地图 |
[55:36] | – a symbol stamped into the wood. – the presidential seal. | -是一个刻在木头上的标志 -是总统印章 |
[55:40] | It’s not the presidential seal. | 这不是总统印章 |
[55:42] | The eagle’s holding a scroll instead of olive branches. | 是鹰爪里握的是卷轴 |
[55:45] | – l’m not sure what this is. – what do we do? | -我不太确定这是什么 -我们现在该怎么办 |
[55:48] | Did none of you read my book? | 难道你们没读过我的书吗 |
[55:52] | The eagle clutching the scroll. | 鹰爪握着卷轴 |
[55:54] | – do you know what it means? – yeah. | -你知道是什么意思吗 -是的 |
[55:56] | But it’s not something l could tell you. | 我没法说给你们听 |
[56:00] | Lt’s something that l have to show you… in my book. | 但可以给你们看样东西 在我的书里 |
[56:10] | – you didn’t even open it? – l was moving. | -这书你连翻都没翻过 -我忙着搬家 |
[56:14] | Chapter 1 3. | 第十三章 |
[56:20] | ”the president’s secret book”? | 总统的神秘书 |
[56:22] | ”the president’s secret book.” | 对 就是总统之书 |
[56:24] | It happens to be a collection of documents for presidents | 刚巧那是总统亲笔学成的一套文件 |
[56:28] | By presidents, and for presidents’ eyes only. | 也只有总统才能看到 |
[56:32] | And l’m not just talking about jfk here, guys. | 我不单指约翰·F·肯尼迪 |
[56:36] | The 1 8 and a half missing minutes of the watergate tapes. | 水门事件带子里有18分半钟的空白 |
[56:41] | Did the apollo really land on the moon? did it? did it? | 阿波罗真的登陆月球了吗 这是真的吗 |
[56:45] | And the coup de grace… area 51. | 还有51区的大屠杀 |
[56:49] | Come on, riley. that’s… that’s an urban legend. | 得了吧 雷利 那都是些谣传 |
[56:52] | Is it, abigail? ls it? | 是吗? 阿比吉尔 对吧? |
[56:56] | It’s just totally… | 这…这些想法简直 |
[56:58] | – crazy? – yeah. | -太疯狂了对吗 是很疯狂 |
[56:59] | ’cause last time l checked, | 我们每天过得都有点疯狂 |
[57:02] | we pretty much make our living on crazy. | 不是吗 |
[57:04] | – he’s got a point. – l guess so. | -他说得有道理 -我想是吧 |
[57:08] | Same symbol. | 和这里的标志是一样的 |
[57:10] | Released in ’66 under the freedom of lnformation act. | 1996年 它和信息公开法案一起发布 |
[57:13] | The eagle and the scroll, | 老鹰和卷轴 |
[57:15] | The secret symbol in the president’s book. | 总统神秘书中的神秘标志 |
[57:19] | So you’re saying that whatever was on that plank | 你的意思是只要找到总统的神秘书 |
[57:22] | Is now in the president’s secret book? | 就可以解开那块板的秘密了 |
[57:27] | Ben. | 本 |
[57:29] | Lf it was you trying to convince me… | 如果你想说服我加入 |
[57:32] | …you’d have less evidence, and l’d already believe you by now. | 就算你没有充足的理由 我也会相信你 |
[57:41] | The eagle with the scroll? | 鹰和卷轴 |
[57:45] | Conspiracy theorists like to believe | 阴谋论者愿意相信这个标志 |
[57:47] | That it’s the symbol for the president’s secret book. | 代表着总统的神秘书 |
[57:50] | You bought riley’s book. | 你也买了雷利的书 |
[57:52] | Your friend writes a book about government conspiracies. | 你朋友的书主要讲的是政府中的阴谋 |
[57:55] | – you don’t think we know about it? – but is it true? | -你认为我们看不出来 -但这是真的吗? |
[57:58] | Does the president have a secret book? | 总统的神秘书真的存在吗 |
[58:07] | Do you like ducks? | 去湖边谈吗 |
[58:12] | There is a book. | 书确实存在 |
[58:15] | Why are you telling me out here? | 为什么到外面谈 |
[58:18] | Because inside, l’m a federal agent. | 在里面 我是联邦探员 |
[58:20] | Out here, l’m talking to you as a friend. | 在这儿 我可以把你当朋友 |
[58:23] | – where’s the president’s book kept? – only the current president knows. | -总统的神秘书保存在哪里 -只有现任总统知道 |
[58:27] | The book is passed from president to president, | 这本书由总统代代相传 |
[58:30] | And each one chooses his own hiding place. | 总统会找专人解开书中之迷 |
[58:32] | You’re the fbl. can’t you get it for me? | 你可是联邦探员 能帮我搞到那书吗 |
[58:34] | Only way you’ll ever see that book is if you get elected president. | 只有一个办法 你只要当上总统就可以看到那书了 |
[58:39] | Well, you never know. | 你不会理解的 |
[58:42] | All l need is a few minutes with him. | 我只要接近他 几分钟就好 |
[58:45] | A few minutes? really? | 几分钟就可以搞定吗 |
[58:47] | Even if you were married to the president, | 就算你和总统结婚 |
[58:49] | You wouldn’t be able to get a few minutes. | 你都不可能得到那几分钟? |
[58:52] | Not when he’s surrounded by handlers. lf l get him alone… | -他周围都是保镖 -如果我能和他单独见面… |
[58:55] | How do you expect to get the president alone? | 你怎么做的到和他单独见面? |
[58:57] | Before the civil war the states were all separate. | 内战爆发前 各联邦政府独立为政 |
[59:00] | People used to say, ‘the united states are.” | 人们都说联邦是独立的 |
[59:05] | Wasn’t until the war ended people started saying, ”the united states is.” | 直到战争结束 人们才开始说 联邦是一个整体 |
[59:11] | Under lincoln… we became one nation. | 林肯让联邦变成了国家 |
[59:16] | And lincoln paid for it with his life. | 他为此献出了生命 |
[59:18] | – so did thomas gates. – right. | -托马斯·盖茨也做的到 -对 |
[59:22] | With his life. | 不惜献出生命 |
[59:24] | So how am l gonna get him alone? | 怎样才能和总统独处 |
[59:32] | I’m gonna kidnap him. | 我准备绑架他 |
[59:35] | I’m gonna kidnap the president of the united states. | 我准备绑架美国总统 |
[59:42] | – that’s not funny. – l’m your father. | -这可不是闹着玩的 -我是你的父亲 |
[59:44] | How do you expect me to respond? l can’t let you ruin your life. | 你觉得我应该怎么回答你? 我不能让你毁了你自己 |
[59:47] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗? |
[59:49] | Read my book, and you’d know you can’t get to that book. | 读一读我的书 你就知道你不可能搞到那本书了 |
[59:52] | Exactly how do you plan on doing this? | 那你的计划到底是什么? |
[59:56] | – l was thinking mount vernon. – oh. | -我能想到的是弗农山 -哦 |
[59:59] | – what? – l’m in. | -什么? -我加入 |
[1:00:01] | Sir, we have to move the party. | 先生 恐怕我们的宴会要换个地方 |
[1:00:04] | Some historian claims the spencer landmark hotel | 某位历史学家强烈抗议斯宾赛酒店 |
[1:00:07] | Was used for klan meetings in the late 1 800s. | 在19世纪末曾是3K党的会址 |
[1:00:10] | – anyone know if this is true? – l’ve got the washington gazette. | -这个还有别人知道吗? -他们想说华盛顿公报 |
[1:00:13] | They want a quote on | 问总统对少数民族问题 |
[1:00:15] | ”ls the president being insensitive to minority issues?” | 是否持漠不关心的态度 |
[1:00:18] | – doesn’t matter. – get a list of approved alternates. | -这没关系 -马上准备一份场地备选名单 |
[1:00:21] | – what do you have? – yeah, l know it’s short notice. | -你想说什么? -对啊 我知道现在更换是仓促了点 |
[1:00:24] | The pipe burst in the hotel that we previously booked. | 但是我们先前定的那家水管爆了 |
[1:00:27] | – l… there is water everywhere. – a retirement party for 200 people. | -到处都是水 -在刚斯顿酒店大厅有个200人的 |
[1:00:32] | – gunston hall. – monticello is booked. | -退休大会 -蒙特赛罗酒店也被预定了 |
[1:00:35] | So is gunston hall and tudor place. | 图多尔和刚斯顿都被预定了 |
[1:00:38] | The denby hotel is available, and so is mount vernon. | 邓拜酒店还可以预定 弗农山也是 |
[1:00:41] | – oh, wow. you are a lifesaver. – the denby is great. | -哦 你真是救我一命 -邓拜酒店也不错 |
[1:00:45] | Strike that. the denby was booked. mount vernon’s all we got. | 完了 邓拜酒店也预定了 只剩弗农山了 |
[1:00:48] | Book it before someone else does. | 赶紧在别人之前预定了 |
[1:00:55] | And let me say what an honor it is to be here | 今晚我很荣幸能到这里 |
[1:01:31] | – good evening, sir. – good evening. | -晚上好 先生 -晚上好 |
[1:01:33] | Are you aware that you are in a restricted area? | 您知道您己经进入了限制区吗? |
[1:01:36] | Yeah, but this is where the fish are, son. | 是吗 我只是在这钓鱼 小伙子 |
[1:01:38] | That may be, but l’m gonna need to have you move upriver. | 我还是请您划到上游去吧 |
[1:01:46] | Are you aware that according to article one, section 25 | 根据美国宪法第一条第二十五节内容 |
[1:01:50] | Of the maryland constitution, l’m allowed to fish in public water? | 我有权力在公共水域钓鱼 |
[1:01:54] | Are you aware l have the right to detain you for the next 48 hours without cause? | 那你知不知道 即使没有任何理由 我也有权拘留你48小时? |
[1:01:59] | L am going to go back where l came from just as fast as possible. | 我用尽全力往回划 |
[1:02:11] | Maybe one day l’ll wear this thing to a party l was actually invited to. | 也许哪天我会穿着这身衣服去真正邀请我的派对 |
[1:02:24] | Twenty hundred time check. station 1 1 . | 此时十点钟 再次确认 11号 |
[1:02:27] | – all clear. perimeter secure. – hey. | 没有异常 很安全 |
[1:02:30] | You didn’t happen to see a cute brunette wandering around? | 你没看到个美女在这里转悠? |
[1:02:33] | – went to get a drink, she disappeared. – no, sir. | -我去拿了杯喝的 她就不见了 -没看见 先生 |
[1:02:37] | L’ve got no game tonight. | 我今晚没方向了 |
[1:02:46] | Good evening, your excellency. hello. | 晚上好 阁下 |
[1:02:50] | Prime minister, it’s a delight to have you back in the states. | 首相 很高兴你能再度到访 |
[1:02:54] | Spread the word, contribution limits not enforced on the president’s birth… | 他们认为竞选捐款限制不应强加于总统… |
[1:02:58] | – happy birthday. – thank you. | -生日快乐 -谢谢 |
[1:03:00] | – ben gates. the templar treasure? – oh, right, ben gates. yeah. | -我是本.盖茨 神殿宝藏? -哦 好的 本.盖茨 |
[1:03:04] | – we won’t keep you. – thanks so much. always a pleasure. | -我们先失陪 -非常感谢 我很荣幸 |
[1:03:07] | L can’t tell you what a thrill it is for me to be invited here tonight, sir. | 今晚能被您邀请来这 我真的万分荣幸 |
[1:03:11] | Yeah, you must have the secret service hopping about now. | 你现在一定在为特务机关效力吧 |
[1:03:15] | Sir? | 什么 先生? |
[1:03:17] | Considering your discovered lineage. | 考虑到你发现的图纸 |
[1:03:19] | – oh, yeah. oh, that… – carry on. | -哦 那个…哦 -继续说 |
[1:03:21] | L beg your pardon, sir, but l know what a huge admirer you are | 可能有些冒昧 我了解到 |
[1:03:25] | Of george washington. l thought you might want to take a look at this. | 您非常敬仰乔治.华盛顿总统 所以我想您可能有兴趣看看这个 |
[1:03:29] | Have a look at that. | 看一下这个 |
[1:03:30] | This is a map of mount vernon drawn by george washington himself. | 这是乔治.华盛顿亲手绘制的弗农山庄园图纸 |
[1:03:34] | Mr. president, that is exactly what it is. | 总统先生 正是这个! |
[1:03:37] | – architectural history major, yale. – l did not know that. | -我曾在耶鲁大学主修建筑史 -是吗 我不知道 |
[1:03:41] | It belonged to my great uncle. | 那是我大舅的 |
[1:03:43] | Got it from the granddaughter of a slave, charlotte. | 他是从一个叫夏洛特的奴隶的孙女儿那得来的 |
[1:03:45] | – happy birthday. – always a pleasure. thank you so much. | -生日快乐 -非常愉快 谢谢 |
[1:03:48] | Charlotte, who lived here and worked here at mount vernon. | 夏洛特就在这弗农山上工作生活 |
[1:03:52] | – yeah. – and we’re standing right here, sir. | -是嘛 -我们现在就在这座山上 先生 |
[1:03:55] | This line is an underground tunnel, an escape route that was never found. | 这条线是紧急地下通道 一条很隐蔽的逃跑路线 |
[1:04:00] | I wonder… l wonder if it’s still there. | 我想知道是否还存在这条通道 |
[1:04:07] | – only one way to find out, sir. – maybe we should take a look. | -只有一个方法弄清楚 -或许我们该去看看 |
[1:04:11] | Are we allowed to do that? | 这么做允许吗 |
[1:04:13] | I mean, l know you’re allowed to do that. you’re the president. | 我是说 你肯定可以的 你是总统啊 |
[1:04:16] | Can l come with you? | 我能和你去看看吗 |
[1:04:19] | – you guys are just everywhere. – yes, sir. | -到处了布置了警卫啊 -是的 长官 |
[1:04:22] | – give my friend your flashlight. – thank you. | -把你的手电筒借我朋友 好吗? -谢谢 |
[1:04:26] | According to this map, it should be… | 依地图来看 应该是… |
[1:04:29] | It’s one… two. ln here. | 一个 两个 在这 |
[1:04:34] | Yeah, should be in here. | 应该在这 |
[1:04:37] | – may l? – absolutely. | -我可以? -行 |
[1:04:38] | All right. | 好了 |
[1:04:43] | You know, craig, l appreciate you doing your job, | 格雷格 我很欣赏你的工作精神 |
[1:04:47] | But l have no enemies down here. | 不过这没敌人 |
[1:04:49] | In the cellar. ln this tiny little room. | 在这样一个地窖里 这么小的空间 |
[1:04:54] | I’ll just wait here, then. | 那我就在这守着 |
[1:05:06] | Over here. | 在这 |
[1:05:11] | – that’s the mark of george washington. – only it’s slightly different. | -一定是乔治·华盛顿做的标记 -仅仅有点点差别 |
[1:05:15] | – how? – these axes, the angle’s off. | -怎么弄的? -这些斧子 以及他们的角度… |
[1:05:20] | For it to correspond with the ones on the map, it should form a perfect v. | 都得和图纸吻合 应该成一个完美的v型 |
[1:05:32] | Ok, what else? | 行了 还有什么标示吗 |
[1:05:34] | The arrowhead… | 箭头 |
[1:05:38] | …is sideways. | 在旁边… |
[1:05:48] | We’re all right. don’t worry. | 一切正常 别担心 |
[1:05:55] | Look at that. | 看那里 |
[1:05:57] | Come on. | 快 |
[1:06:04] | Mr. president? | 总统先生? |
[1:06:07] | We have a breach in zone nine! there’s… | 九区出现情况 |
[1:06:12] | – lnform fairfax, sectac channel one! – perimeter detail, lock down all exits! | -通知 监视频道1 -周边加强警卫 封锁所有出口 |
[1:06:17] | – gates, what are you doing? – l’m sorry, mr. president. | -盖茨 你这是做什么 -抱歉 总统先生 |
[1:06:20] | I need to ask you a question, which l know you can’t answer | 我得问你个问题 我知道你无法回答我 |
[1:06:24] | – unless we’re alone. – two coming in! | -除非没有外人在场 -我们两个来了 |
[1:06:27] | I want a sledgehammer, l want a crowbar, l want a jackhammer, now! | 我要一把大锤 一把铁撬 一个手提钻 还有其他的 |
[1:06:32] | Tom, alert the vice president. | 汤姆? 向副总统发出警报 |
[1:06:35] | Mr. president, sometime between 1 880, | 总统先生 大约在1880年 |
[1:06:38] | When the resolute desk was placed in the oval office, | 总统办公室里安置了办公桌… |
[1:06:41] | And now, one of our presidents found a secret compartment in the desk. | 后来 有位总统在办公桌里发现了个隐蔽抽屉 |
[1:06:46] | Hidden inside was a plank with native american writing on it. | 内藏一张厚木板 上面刻有土著人的字 |
[1:06:50] | A treasure map to cibola, the legendary city of gold, sir. | 是一张关于如何找到塞伯拉城 传说中的黄金之城的藏宝图 |
[1:06:54] | All this just to ask me about a treasure map? | 你费尽心机 就是想探听一张藏宝图? |
[1:06:57] | That map is a key to proving thomas gates’ innocence. | 藏宝图很有可能是证明托马斯·盖茨清白的关键 |
[1:07:00] | I know for a fact that the plank is no longer in the resolute desk. | 我知道 那块木板已经不在总统办公桌了 |
[1:07:05] | You’ve been in my desk too? | 你还潜入搜寻我的办公桌? |
[1:07:06] | I believe the whereabouts of that plank is now hidden… | 我知道木板的下落 |
[1:07:10] | …in the president’s book, sir. | 现藏在”总统之书”中 先生 |
[1:07:15] | The book known only to our presidents. | 此书只有总统才能读到 |
[1:07:18] | It contains all of our nation’s secrets. | 书中包含我国大大小小全部国家机密 |
[1:07:26] | That’s the most ridiculous thing l’ve ever heard. | 这是我听过最荒唐的事了 |
[1:07:28] | I saw the seal in the desk, sir. l know the map exists. | 我在办公桌上看到过印章 先生 我知道藏宝图的存在 |
[1:07:36] | You’re not going to tell me how to get out of here | 除非你的愿望得到满足 |
[1:07:38] | – unless you get what you want. – the way out is that direction, | -否则你就不带我走出这里 是吧 -出口在那边 |
[1:07:42] | And l’ll show you. | 我会带你走的 |
[1:07:44] | You don’t negotiate very well, do you? | 你不善于谈判 不是吗 |
[1:07:47] | No, sir. | 没错 先生 |
[1:07:49] | Mr. president! | 总统先生 |
[1:07:50] | Where are my sledgehammers? | 大锤在哪 |
[1:07:58] | I don’t get you, gates. | 我不明白 盖茨 |
[1:07:59] | You do all this, you’re willing to go to prison, | 你策划了这些 你不惜被捕入狱 |
[1:08:02] | Just to clear your ancestor’s name. | 仅仅是为了洗刷祖先的冤情 |
[1:08:05] | The way out is just down those stairs. | 出口在那边楼梯下 |
[1:08:08] | Everything l am is because of my ancestors, sir. | 我的一切都是祖先们赐予的 先生 |
[1:08:12] | Thomas gates gave his last full measure of devotion | 托马斯·盖茨为阻止金环骑士会 |
[1:08:15] | To his country to stop the kgc. | 而鞠躬尽瘁 |
[1:08:18] | When someone dies for their country, l believe they should be honored. | 我坚信为国家大义而牺牲的人 是可敬的 |
[1:08:22] | last full measure of devotion? | 鞠躬尽瘁? |
[1:08:24] | Lincoln is my favorite president, sir. no offense. | 无意冒犯 先生 林肯是我最敬仰的一位总统 |
[1:08:28] | None taken. he’s my favorite too. | 不介意 他也是我心中的英雄 |
[1:08:33] | Sir, l know the book exists, and my question is, | 先生 我知道确有这本书 所以我想问… |
[1:08:37] | will you agree to let me see it?” | 你会让我拿来看看吗 |
[1:08:41] | Even if something like that really did exist, | 即使真有这么一回事 |
[1:08:43] | Why do you think l would actually just give it to you? | 你怎么就觉得我会把它你呢? |
[1:08:47] | Because it will probably lead us | 因为这很有可能是有史以来 |
[1:08:49] | To the discovery of the greatest native american treasure of all time. | 发现的最大的一笔土著人财富 |
[1:08:54] | A huge piece of culture lost. | 大量的文明的消失 |
[1:08:57] | You can give that history back to its descendants. | 你将能为子孙后代重现那段历史 |
[1:09:00] | And because you’re the president of the united states, sir. | 因为你是美国总统 |
[1:09:04] | Whether by innate character, or the oath you took to defend the constitution, | 不论出于你的天性或是你为捍卫国家宪法而做出的宣誓 |
[1:09:09] | Or the weight of history that falls upon you. | 抑或是你的历史使命 |
[1:09:13] | I believe you to be an honorable man, sir. | 我相信你会是一位可敬的总统 先生 |
[1:09:17] | People don’t believe that stuff anymore. | 盖茨 没人相信这门事了 |
[1:09:22] | They want to believe it. | 人们会相信的 |
[1:09:46] | Nearest highway is that direction. you’ll understand if we part ways here. | 往那边走就是最近的公路 我们要在这分开走了 你会明白的… |
[1:09:55] | – gates. – sir? | -盖茨 -先生 |
[1:09:58] | The following conversation never happened. | 下面的谈话从没有发生过 |
[1:10:02] | The book exists. | 这本书确实是有的 |
[1:10:05] | – where is it? – where else do you keep a book? | -在哪呢 -你还会把书放呢 |
[1:10:07] | In the library of congress. | 在国会图书馆 |
[1:10:10] | X, y, two, three, four, seven, eight, six. | 密码是Xy234786 |
[1:10:15] | Thank you, sir. | 不甚感激 先生 |
[1:10:17] | You’ll also need to know three, seven, nine, four. | 你再记住3794 |
[1:10:22] | Got it. | 记下了 |
[1:10:24] | – and, gates… – sir? | -还有 盖茨… -先生 |
[1:10:29] | Two hundred people know you held me against my will. l can’t tell them why. | 有200人知道你劫持了我 而我不能道出其中原因 |
[1:10:33] | Unless you find what you’re looking for, | 除非你找到宝藏 |
[1:10:36] | You’ll be charged with kidnapping the president. | 否则你将被指控绑架总统 |
[1:10:39] | – you know what that means. – yes, sir. very much so, sir. | -什么后果 你知道的吧 -是的 先生 我知道 |
[1:10:47] | – l want you to do something for me. – lt would be a privilege, sir. | 盖茨 我要你替我做点事 -那是我的荣幸 先生 |
[1:10:52] | Page 47. just have a look at that. | 47页 好好看看 |
[1:10:59] | Riley, meet me at the library of congress in 20 minutes. | 雷利 二十分内到国会图书馆等我 |
[1:11:05] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:11:13] | Sadusky. | 萨德斯基 |
[1:11:17] | The president’s been what? | 总统被… |
[1:11:19] | The president’s been what? | 总统被怎么了? |
[1:11:22] | Gates. | 盖茨 |
[1:11:28] | Xy234786 X-y-two-three-four-seven-eight-six. | |
[1:11:31] | Xy234786 Xy234786 X-y-two-three-four-seven-eight-six. x-y-two-three-four-seven-eight-six. | |
[1:11:37] | We’re close. | 快到了 |
[1:11:49] | – where do we start? – xy is the book classification code. | -我们从哪下手 -xy是图书分类标码 |
[1:11:52] | Stands for special collections, which means very special books. | 代表特别收藏 就是说这些书很特别 |
[1:11:56] | – where are they? – this way. we’ll sneak in. | -这些书在哪呢 -这边走 我们偷偷溜进去 |
[1:12:22] | This will be good. | 这敢情好 |
[1:12:26] | Here we go. xa… xm… | 对路了 xa xm |
[1:12:34] | Look. do you have a code? | 你有密码吗 |
[1:12:37] | 3794 Three-seven-nine-four. | |
[1:12:46] | What did the president say the number was? | 总统说标码是多少 |
[1:12:49] | 234786 Two-three-four-seven-eight-six. | |
[1:12:59] | 2367… Two-three-six-seven… | |
[1:13:01] | X-y-two-three-three, two-three-seven-eight… here. | Xy233 2378 这里 |
[1:13:04] | 234791 Two-three-four-seven-nine-one. | |
[1:13:06] | -23479… -76 78 – two-three-four-seven-nine… – seventy-six, 78… | |
[1:13:09] | It’s not there. | 不在这 |
[1:13:12] | Maybe someone checked it out. | 很有可能被别人借走了 |
[1:13:16] | – why send us here if there’s no book? – he probably wanted us to get caught. | -要是书不在这 他为什么要我们来这 -他想逮住我们 |
[1:13:30] | Here. | 找到了 |
[1:13:48] | – what is that? – lt’s a six-dial combination lock. | -那是什么 -六键的号码锁 |
[1:13:53] | The location is the combination. | 联合之所在 |
[1:13:56] | The location is the combination. | 联合之所在 |
[1:14:15] | Yes. l was right. | 没错 我是对的 |
[1:14:18] | Well done, mr. poole. | 干得漂亮 普尔先生 |
[1:14:27] | Eagle and the scroll. | 圆形鹰状标饰 |
[1:14:41] | area 51 ! | 51区域 |
[1:14:46] | – kennedy assassination. – shh! we don’t have time. | -肯尼迪被刺杀的地方 -我们没时间了 |
[1:14:48] | Yeah, it’s true. | 没错 |
[1:14:53] | Here. wait. | 这里 等等 |
[1:14:56] | April 1 865. queen victoria sends pike two coded missives. | 1865年四月份 维多利亚女王给派克发来两封密函 |
[1:15:00] | The first is received. contains information regarding | 第一封收到了 信里含有 |
[1:15:05] | New world treasure. the city of gold.” | 新大陆财宝的信息 黄金城 |
[1:15:09] | Wait. the queen wanted to help the confederacy? | 等等 女王力图帮助南部邦联? |
[1:15:12] | – a divided america’d have been weaker. – needed cotton from the south. | -一个分裂的美国 将是不堪一击的 -需要来自南方的棉花 |
[1:15:16] | The second missive was thought to contain a playfair cipher | 据说第二封密函含有普莱费厄密码暗示 |
[1:15:19] | Suggesting contact with laboulaye, who’ll hide clues before his death.” | 联邦和拉波拉耶接触 他会在死前隐藏一切线索 |
[1:15:23] | The cipher written into the booth diary page that thomas tried to burn. | 那就是托马斯设图烧掉的就是写在售货清单上的密码 |
[1:15:27] | – the one we have. – exactly. ”1 880. | -我们手头的这个 -没错 |
[1:15:30] | Resolute desk arrives in washington, sent by queen to president hayes.” | 1880年 总统办公桌运抵华盛顿 是女王送给总统海耶斯的 |
[1:15:36] | Look at that. | 看啊 |
[1:15:39] | Missing plank from the white house. wow. | 白宫失落多年的木板 |
[1:15:44] | Here’s the final entry by president coolidge. | 这是库里奇总统的临终遗言 |
[1:15:47] | 1924. l found a plank in secret desk compartment. | 1924年 我在一个秘密抽屉里发现一块木板 |
[1:15:51] | Plank photographed and then destroyed. | 拍照 再把它毁了 |
[1:15:55] | Borglum commissioned to destroy landmarks | 博格勒姆被委派去圣山 |
[1:15:58] | In sacred black hills mountains.” | 负责把所有的标识毁掉 |
[1:16:02] | Borglum. mount rushmore? | 博格勒姆? 拉什莫尔山? |
[1:16:07] | He carved mount rushmore to erase the map’s landmarks | 他在拉什莫尔山进行雕刻… |
[1:16:12] | In order to protect the city of gold. | 以抹去藏宝图的标记 保护黄金城 |
[1:16:15] | Mount rushmore was a cover-up. | 拉什莫尔山只是个幌子 |
[1:16:18] | what is it? | 这是什么? |
[1:16:22] | There’s my tax dollars at work, coming to arrest me. | 用我交的税收养活了他们 反过来他们要来抓我了 |
[1:16:26] | Not coming for you, they’re for me. go to the car. | 他们不是来抓你的 是抓我的 到车上去 |
[1:16:28] | – no! – go! l’ll meet up with you. | -不 -去! 我马上过去 |
[1:16:31] | This way. | 这边 |
[1:16:41] | So gates abducts the president, lets him go | 那么说盖茨诱拐了总统 让他… |
[1:16:43] | And heads to the library of congress? | 然后自己跑来国会图书馆 |
[1:16:45] | – why? – maybe he wants to check out a book. | -为什么呢 -他也许来借书了 |
[1:17:07] | This way. | 这边 |
[1:17:30] | All agents… | 所有的探员们… |
[1:17:45] | – dad. – ben. | -爸 -本 |
[1:17:47] | Get out of there. l had to move the car. | 你快出来 我要开车了 |
[1:17:49] | Fbl, secret service all over the place. | 这到处都是联邦调查局的人和秘密特工 |
[1:17:52] | Calm down. l sent a picture of the plank to your cell. | 冷静点 我把木板的照片发到你手机了 |
[1:17:55] | – you can do that? – yes, l can do that. | -发送成功了吗 -是的 可以 |
[1:17:57] | Did you get it? | 你收到了吗 |
[1:17:59] | – I got it. – look. | -收到了 -听着 |
[1:18:06] | He say his mom could translate the plank? | 他是不是说他妈可以翻译木板上的文字 |
[1:18:08] | Find out who she is. | 把她找出来 |
[1:18:21] | – how are we going to find ben? – l don’t know. | 我们哪里去找本? -我不知道 |
[1:18:24] | – hold it! who are you? – we work here. | -抓紧了 你是谁? -我们是这里的员工 |
[1:18:26] | here. we were told to evacuate. | 我们被告知要撤离 |
[1:18:29] | I don’t know what’s going on. | 我都不知道发生什么事了 |
[1:18:30] | – my car’s parked… – one second l’m reading… | -我的车停在 -我正在读书 |
[1:18:33] | – special section for… – …a book, then we’re rushed out… | -到了贵宾室 -一本书 然后我冲了下来 |
[1:18:37] | – go ahead. – ok. thank you. | -快 -好的 谢谢 |
[1:18:38] | – thank you for your help, officer. – best of luck. | -谢谢 长官 -祝你好运 |
[1:18:42] | Have a good night. | 晚上愉快 |
[1:18:48] | Hey, go to the northeast sectors… | 到东北区 |
[1:18:55] | Start the car. | 把车发动起来 |
[1:18:59] | Put it in gear. | 把那个放变速箱里 |
[1:19:02] | what’s the problem? | 怎么了 |
[1:19:04] | It’s clear. let’s go! | 前面没人 快走 |
[1:19:06] | We’re going to jail. | 我们会蹲监狱的 |
[1:19:11] | I want to run a check… | 我要冲出检查点了… |
[1:19:15] | Get in! hang on! | 上车 抓紧了 |
[1:19:18] | Mercedes suv… | 一辆奔驰多功能运动型车 |
[1:19:19] | – he’s in! go! – hang on! | -他已经上车了 快 -抓紧了 |
[1:19:25] | Ok. we can do this. | 行了 我们一定能成功的 |
[1:19:30] | Close the barricade, lock it down! | 把路障设起来 快打开 |
[1:19:33] | Lock it down! | 快打开 |
[1:19:37] | Drive, drive, drive! | 冲 冲 冲 |
[1:19:41] | I don’t think so! | 我偏不信这个邪 |
[1:19:49] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 冲 冲 冲 冲 冲 |
[1:19:52] | Let’s go! let’s go! | 快走 快点 |
[1:19:57] | That did not turn out the way it was supposed to! | 事情本不该发展到这一地步的 |
[1:19:59] | – how’d they find us so quick? – l’ll tell you how. | -他们怎么这么快就找到我们了 -我来告诉你吧 |
[1:20:02] | – the president is a tattletale! – sadusky. he was there. | -总统是个告密者 -萨德斯基 他在那里 |
[1:20:06] | He knows more about the book than l thought. | 对于这本书 他知道的比我想象的要得多 |
[1:20:08] | How’d the president feel about being kidnapped? | 被绑架了? 怎么会 |
[1:20:09] | How’d the president feel about being kidnapped? | 总统还好吧 |
[1:20:11] | He was ok. | 没有大碍 |
[1:20:19] | – dr. appleton. – this office is closed. l’m sorry. | -阿普勒顿博士? -已经下班了 很抱歉 |
[1:20:22] | I do apologize for the lateness of the hour. | 这么迟了来打扰你 很不好意思 |
[1:20:26] | My name is mitch wilkinson. | 我叫米歇尔·威尔金森 |
[1:20:28] | I’ve got something l want you to take a look at. just take a minute. | 我想给你看点东西 就一会儿 |
[1:20:39] | – you’re a treasure hunter. – no, ma’am. | -你是个淘金者 -不 女士 |
[1:20:42] | I’m just a man trying to make his mark on history. | 我只想在历史上留下自己的印记 |
[1:20:45] | Can you help me? | 你能成全我吗 |
[1:20:48] | Um… no, l don’t know that language. l’m sorry. l can’t help you. | 不 我不懂那种语言 抱歉 我帮不了你 |
[1:20:52] | Oh, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[1:20:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:21:00] | Got it. | 知道了 |
[1:21:03] | Your ex-husband’s on his way up. he wants the translation. | 你前夫正往这赶 他要一份翻译 |
[1:21:08] | Tell him anything but the truth. get rid of him. his life depends on it. | 该说的都别说 摆脱他 他的命在你手上 |
[1:21:23] | Emily? | 艾美莉 |
[1:21:37] | I know l’m the last person you want to see, | 我知道你最不愿看到我 |
[1:21:39] | And l’m not comfortable either, but we need you to translate something. | 我也很不自在 但我们要你帮忙翻译点东西 |
[1:21:46] | – ben sent me. he needs your help. – yes, of course. | -本叫我来的 他需要你帮忙 -那行 |
[1:21:52] | If it’s for ben, of course. what is it? | 既然本的事 当然行了 翻译什么 |
[1:21:57] | It’s in the cell phone. l’m not sure how to… | 嗯 在手机里 我也不知道怎么… |
[1:22:00] | – give it to me. – …bring it out. | -我看看 -拿出来 |
[1:22:10] | We know it leads to mount rushmore. | 我们知道那个指向拉什莫尔山 |
[1:22:16] | Yes. ”lslands… lslands of stone in a sea of grass.” | 是的 “找到 海草里的石岛” |
[1:22:20] | That’s what the lakota used to call the black hills in south dakota. | 过去达科塔斯人就这么称呼黑山 在南达科塔 |
[1:22:25] | Right. | 对 |
[1:22:29] | Find where the moon touches the earth and release the hummingbird.” | 找到月亮挨着地球的地方 然后放飞蜂鸟 |
[1:22:38] | That’s it? | 那是什么 |
[1:22:47] | Did it ever occur to you…? l can’t believe l’m saying this. | 你想起什么了吗… 我都不相信 我会这么说 |
[1:22:52] | Did it ever occur to you that l did the things l did to impress you? | 你以前是否意识到我所做的都是为了你? |
[1:22:59] | No, you did it because you wanted to, and l would’ve done the same thing, | 你从没有过 你这么做是因为你自己想做 那我不得不再做一次了 |
[1:23:03] | Except one of us had to grow up and stay home and look after ben. | 除非你我之中有一个能成熟点 待家里照顾本 |
[1:23:07] | Certainly wasn’t going to be you. | 当然不会是你 |
[1:23:09] | Did it ever occur to you that l made sacrifices for us that you never did? | 你有没有想过… 我为了我们的家庭 我牺牲了自己 从未想过? |
[1:23:16] | No, of course not. | 不 当然没有 |
[1:23:18] | So just go away. | 所以你还是走吧 |
[1:23:34] | Lousy tequila. | 这龙舌兰酒还真难喝 |
[1:23:40] | Don’t feel bad. you did good. | 别难过了 你做得不错 |
[1:23:43] | Patrick believed every word you said. | 帕特里克对你的每句话都深信不疑 |
[1:23:45] | Besides, your son would have never found the treasure anyway. | 再说 反正你儿子永远都不可能找到这批宝物 |
[1:23:49] | You don’t know benjamin. | 你不了解本杰明 |
[1:23:50] | Perhaps not. but then again, l have this. | 也许吧 再说 我有这… |
[1:23:58] | A letter from queen victoria to the confederate general albert pike? | 维多利亚女王写给联邦将军艾尔伯特·派克的信? |
[1:24:03] | Seems the dear old queen was partial to the confederate cause. | 可敬的女王倾向于建立联邦 |
[1:24:08] | This has been handed down by my family for 1 40 years. | 这封信在我的家族中流传了140年了 |
[1:24:11] | Contains a vital piece of information. the final clue, as it were. | 里面含有重要的信息 可以这么说吧 最后的线索 |
[1:24:16] | This piece of information is worthless without your translation of the planks. | 要是你不能解读木板上的文字 信息就一文不值了 |
[1:24:23] | It’s ironic, isn’t it? | 够讽刺的吧 不是吗 |
[1:24:25] | This all began with the burning of pages, and now it ends | 一切都因焚烧缺页而引起 而今 |
[1:24:30] | With the burning of this, the final clue. | 却又以焚烧最终线索告终 |
[1:24:34] | Making me the only one… | 让我成为唯一 |
[1:24:37] | …who can find cibola. | 能找到黄金城的人 |
[1:24:38] | …who can find cibola. | 能找到黄金城的人 |
[1:24:41] | Get your coat. | 把你的大衣拿去 |
[1:24:58] | – we need to find an island of stone. – ben would have found it by now. | -我们得找到石头岛 -本杰明应该已经找到了 |
[1:25:02] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[1:25:11] | How do l get to, um, this… | 我怎么才能过去… |
[1:25:15] | Hello, mitch. | 你好 米奇 |
[1:25:18] | Mom… | 妈 |
[1:25:19] | – wait for me. – no way. you’re too slow. | -等下我 -没门 你太慢了 |
[1:25:22] | I knew you’d figure out the message l gave your father. | 我知道你解读了我给你爸爸的信息 |
[1:25:25] | The hummingbird was good. let her go. | 蜂鸟的诡计真行 放开他 |
[1:25:28] | We’re the ones with the firepower, and you’re giving me orders. | 我们有枪 你还对我发号施令 |
[1:25:32] | I kidnapped the president. the fbl is on their way right now to arrest me, | 我绑架了总统 联邦调查局的人正赶来这逮捕我 |
[1:25:36] | And l’m sure they’ll love to meet you. | 我敢肯定他们也很乐意碰到你 |
[1:25:39] | They’ll find us both and arrest us both. | 他们会把我们都抓起来 |
[1:25:41] | That path doesn’t lead to the city of gold, does it? | 这不是通向黄金城的路吧 |
[1:25:44] | This man has information you need. he’s got a letter. | 本 这个人手头上有你要的信息 他有封信 |
[1:25:47] | From queen victoria to general albert pike. | 是维多利亚女王写给艾尔伯特·派克将军的 |
[1:25:49] | – how do you know that? – l read about it, in a book. | -你怎么知道的 -我在书上读到的 |
[1:25:55] | I’m afraid he’s burned it. | 不过恐怕 他把信烧了 |
[1:26:00] | All right… you’ve had me do all the work so far, why stop now? | 好吧 你一直操控着我直到现在 那就继续吧 |
[1:26:05] | You tell me what you know, l’ll find the city of gold, | 告诉我你知道的 我会找到黄金之城 |
[1:26:09] | Prove thomas gates’ innocence, you can have the treasure. | 证明托马斯·盖茨无罪 而你可以拥有所有宝藏 |
[1:26:12] | – what? – l’m going with you. | -什么? -我和你一起去 |
[1:26:18] | It’s going to be me. | 这个人必须是我 |
[1:26:19] | But your partners stay here, and all the guns. | 但是你的人和枪都要留在这 |
[1:26:22] | What makes you think l’d agree? | 你凭什么认为我会同意 |
[1:26:25] | Because you need that treasure. believe me, l know. | 因为你渴望那些宝藏 相信我 我了解 |
[1:26:34] | All right, gates. we’ll do it your way. | 好吧 盖茨 就按你的方法办 |
[1:26:39] | But believe me… l don’t need the guns. | 也相信我 我不需要枪 |
[1:26:48] | – which president? the president? – l thought it best not to tell you. | -哪个总裁? 总统? – 还是别告诉你的好 |
[1:27:05] | I still don’t see anything that looks like a noble bird. | 我还是没看到有像英武之鸟的东西 |
[1:27:11] | All right. let’s have it. | 好吧 告诉我们吧 信里说了什么? |
[1:27:13] | What did the letter say? what’s the clue from queen victoria’s letter? | 维多利亚女王的信里有什么线索? |
[1:27:17] | The entrance shall only be revealed under a cloudless rain.” | 入口只能在晴空万里的大雨下显现 |
[1:27:22] | Figure that one out. | 破解这个线索 |
[1:27:24] | So we come back when it’s raining? | 我们下雨的时候在来? |
[1:27:30] | cloudless.” could simply mean the sun. | “晴空万里” 可能就是指太阳 |
[1:27:34] | You need a sunny day… and rain. | 那就是指太阳 需要太阳和雨 |
[1:27:39] | We need water. | 我们需要水 |
[1:27:40] | Water. | 水 |
[1:27:52] | Abigail. | 阿比吉尔 |
[1:27:54] | Everybody, the water makes the rocks darker. use the water. | 所有人 水会让石头变黑 快倒水 |
[1:27:58] | Em? water? | 什么? 水? |
[1:27:59] | – what’s this in my hand? are you blind? – good, good, good. | -我手里不是吗? 你眼瞎了吗? -好吧 好吧 |
[1:28:15] | This is ridiculous. are we going to water the whole thing? | 太可笑了 难道我们要把水洒遍所有石头? |
[1:28:28] | That’s it. | 在这里 |
[1:28:30] | Oh! that’s it. l found it. over here! found it! over here! | 我找到了 这里 我找到了 它在这 |
[1:28:37] | Look at this! | 看看这个 |
[1:28:39] | It’s an eagle. | 这是一只雄鹰 |
[1:28:42] | – look at that. lt’s an eagle. – there it is. | -快看啊 在那里 一只鹰 -就在这 |
[1:28:45] | – ”the noble bird…” – ”will give you passage.” | -“英武之鸟” -“会给你信息” |
[1:28:48] | – uh-huh. now what? – we need to join hands, | -现在怎么办? -我们需要用神圣的方式 |
[1:28:52] | And in a noble manner, pass over the bird. | 保持尊敬的态度 别管这只鸟 |
[1:28:58] | – lt indicates direction… – somehow that bird… | -也许它指示一个方向 -不管怎么样 也许鸟 |
[1:29:02] | …will rise from the rock and kind of caw… | 会从石头上飞起来 并鸣叫 |
[1:29:05] | You can stand around guessing for a while, or l can give you the next clue. | 你要么就在这里猜 或者我告诉你第二条线索 |
[1:29:11] | Surrender your hand to the heart of the warrior.” | 将你手伸向勇士心脏 |
[1:29:15] | And the eagle is a symbol of the warrior. | 这只鹰就是勇士的象征 |
[1:29:23] | Ben, no. wait, wait! no. | 本 等一下 不 |
[1:29:25] | That’s probably a horrible trap. tell him! | 这也许是一个可怕的陷阱 告诉他 |
[1:29:28] | It’s a horrible trap. | 这是个陷阱 |
[1:29:30] | It would be a pity to come this far and not even try, now, wouldn’t it? | 来这么远 连试都不试一下 多可惜啊 |
[1:29:35] | I’ll do it, ben. | 让我来 本 |
[1:29:37] | It’s ok. | 没事的 |
[1:29:42] | Surrender your hand. | 交出你的手 |
[1:30:01] | – l am sorry. l… l couldn’t resist. – you! | -对不起 这实在是太好玩了 -你 |
[1:30:07] | It, uh… feels like a latch. | 摸起来像个门闩 |
[1:30:19] | Look at this. | 看这个 |
[1:30:32] | All right, good. let’s go. | 很好 走吧 |
[1:31:02] | Ben, look at this. | 本 看这个 |
[1:31:04] | Oh, that’s beautiful! | 太美了 |
[1:31:10] | – patrick. patrick! – ben, what is that? | -帕特里克 帕特里克 -本 那是什么? |
[1:31:13] | Appears to be a counterweight to hold the door open. | 看上去像是一个支撑门的配重 |
[1:31:16] | what is that sound? | 什么在响? |
[1:31:18] | Fascinating. | 太漂亮了 |
[1:31:25] | Ben! | 本 |
[1:31:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:31:38] | – you ok? – no. | -你还好吗 -不 |
[1:31:40] | Get up. | 起来 |
[1:31:43] | It’s locked. | 锁上了 |
[1:31:44] | – patrick, what have you done? – some kind of a bolt. l didn’t do it. | -你都干了什么 帕特里克 -像是个门闩 不是我干的 |
[1:31:49] | Only one way out of here now. | 现在只有一条出路了 |
[1:31:53] | Forward. | 继续前行 |
[1:32:07] | Never seen so many relics. | 从没见过这么多遗迹 |
[1:32:09] | So beautifully preserved. | 保存如此完好 |
[1:32:15] | Looks like we’re going to be moving some rocks. | 好像我们要移走这些石头 |
[1:32:18] | – there’s a tunnel back in through here. – guys, look at this. | -这后面有个通道 -伙计们 看看这个 |
[1:32:24] | It’s a little golden man. | 一个小金人 |
[1:32:28] | Look. lt’s got a tiny little torso. look at that. lt looks like… | 但是躯干很小 快看这个… |
[1:32:46] | – ben! – ben! | 本 本 |
[1:32:54] | Move back! move back! all of you! other side! | 往后走 后退 所有人 退到另一边 |
[1:33:00] | Back up! back up! | 后退 后退 |
[1:33:07] | Riley, move forward! move forward! | 雷利 往前走 前进 |
[1:33:11] | No, back up, back up. | 不 后退 后退 |
[1:33:14] | – what you want me to do? – stop! stop! | -你让我怎么办? -停住 别动 |
[1:33:20] | We have to balance our weight to even this thing out. | 我们必须用体重来保持这个东西的平衡 |
[1:33:27] | – we’ll find ’em. – what are we gonna do? | -我们会找到他们的 – 我们怎么办? |
[1:33:29] | Figure something out. tell you what we’re going to do. | 你得想点办法 我告诉你该怎么办 |
[1:33:32] | – no, l’ll tell you. – no. l’ll tell you! | -不 我来 -不 我告诉你 |
[1:33:34] | No, l’ll tell you! there’s that passageway. | 不 听我的 看 那有一个通道 |
[1:33:37] | You go, pull those stones out, because that leads somewhere. | 你得去那把石头移开 肯定能通向某处 |
[1:33:41] | That is a good idea. | 这真是个好主意 |
[1:33:47] | There’s nothing. just a big old black hole. | 什么都没有 只有一个黑漆漆的大洞 |
[1:33:54] | Ben, look! there’s a ladder. | 本 看这里 有个梯子 |
[1:33:57] | – l mean, what’s left of a ladder. – toss me the light. | -我是说 一个梯子的遗骸 -把手电扔给我 |
[1:34:03] | Riley. move slowly to that corner. no! wait. just… | 慢慢移到那个角 不 等一下 |
[1:34:07] | – as l move to this corner. – ok. | -等我移到这个角的时候 -好 |
[1:34:13] | One step at a time. good. | 每次一步 好的 |
[1:34:18] | If we can raise this corner, l think l’ll reach it. | 把这个角抬起来 我想就能够到它了 |
[1:34:25] | – stop! red light! – you’re not helping! | -站住 红色警告 -你在帮倒忙 |
[1:34:27] | I can get up there just as easy as you. | 我和你一样能够到这个梯子 |
[1:34:32] | Just stop. | 停 |
[1:34:34] | – guys! – lt’s three against one here. | -伙计们 -这里三比一 |
[1:34:36] | I ain’t going last, and if l’m not going last, l might as well go first. | 我不想最后一个走 所以如果我不最后离开 我应该第一个 |
[1:34:45] | What’s it gonna be? | 你要怎么选择? |
[1:34:56] | We’ll do this your way. | 按你说的做 |
[1:35:12] | The rest of us, on my count of three, all move together. | 剩下的人 我数到三 移到一起 |
[1:35:16] | One step at a time. | 每次一步 |
[1:35:18] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[1:35:41] | – you ready? – go. | -准备好了? -往前走 |
[1:36:16] | Mitch, what do you see? | 米奇 你看到了什么? |
[1:36:20] | Is there a way out? | 有出去的路吗? |
[1:36:23] | What’s up there, mitch? | 那怎么了 米奇? |
[1:36:37] | – are you all right? – just promise me he’s gonna be ok. | -你还好吗? -向我保证他不会有事的 |
[1:36:48] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:36:50] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[1:36:53] | Mitch! come on! | 米奇 快 |
[1:36:56] | – l’ve been doing the math here, and… – l know. | -我一直在这里算着 -我知道 |
[1:36:59] | We’re gonna have to leave one person behind. | 我们会留一个人在后面 |
[1:37:01] | Promise you’ll come back for me. | 答应我你们会回来找我 |
[1:37:04] | I can do the math too. | 我也会算术 |
[1:37:07] | – that makes you next. – l’ll go last. | -你第二个 -我断后 |
[1:37:11] | No, we’ll figure something else out.” ‘we need you there. please, riley.” | 要想点别的办法 雷利 我们需要你 雷利 |
[1:37:17] | I’m just kidding. go. | 我只是开玩笑的 走吧 |
[1:37:19] | Ok… | 好 |
[1:37:50] | – one… two… three! – go! | -一 二 三 -行动 |
[1:38:01] | – what are you doing? – nothing. | -你做了什么? -什么也没做 |
[1:38:09] | I can’t get it. | 我抓不到石头 |
[1:38:17] | Just go! go now! go! | 走吧 现在 快 |
[1:38:22] | – all right, ready? – now! | -好吧 准备好了吗? -现在 |
[1:38:26] | Riley! hang on! | 雷利 坚持住 |
[1:38:31] | Ok. mitch, the idol. ok, ben. we found a gold idol here! | 米奇 那个雕像 本 我们找到一个金子雕像 |
[1:38:35] | We can roll it over to offset your weight! | 我们把它滚下去来抵消你的重量 |
[1:38:38] | Then roll it! | 那就滚下来吧 |
[1:38:43] | Here it comes! | 过来了 |
[1:38:52] | Come on, ben! | 来吧 本 |
[1:38:57] | Here! give me your hand! | 快 把手给我 |
[1:39:01] | Ben! | 本 |
[1:39:04] | Thanks, riley. | 谢谢 雷利 |
[1:39:08] | Why couldn’t a girl see me do that? | 怎么就没个女人能看到我这么英勇 |
[1:39:14] | – you all right? – you’re ok. you’re ok. you’re ok. | -你还好吧 -你没事了 没事了 |
[1:39:20] | So… forward. | 那么 继续吧 |
[1:39:26] | – what is this? | 这是什么? |
[1:39:39] | Put your light over there. | 把你的灯放到那里 |
[1:39:44] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[1:40:12] | I can’t see anything! ls this it? | 我什么都看不见 就是这里? |
[1:40:20] | It’s oil! | 是油 |
[1:41:00] | It’s a dead end! there’s no way out! | 这是死路 没有出去的路 |
[1:41:04] | We have to turn back! | 我们必须要掉头回去 |
[1:41:15] | Ok. | 好 |
[1:41:19] | No. no, patrick, this is crazy. | 不 不 帕特里克 这太疯狂了 |
[1:41:25] | Ok. | 好 |
[1:41:31] | I got it! | 我抓住你了 |
[1:41:34] | I got you! l got you! | 我抓住你了 抓住你了 |
[1:42:06] | There’s no forward! | 没有前进的路了 |
[1:42:10] | It’s not forward, it’s down! | 没有前进的路了 只有向下走 |
[1:42:13] | All this water has to go out somewhere. otherwise, it’d be filled up. | 这些水一定流到了什么地方 要不这里就被水溢满了 |
[1:42:28] | Help me turn this wheel! | 这个轮盘可能需要转动 |
[1:43:04] | The water’s going down. | 水位在下降 |
[1:43:56] | It is… em. | 天哪 |
[1:44:07] | Ben! hey! | 本 本 |
[1:44:08] | Dad! we found it! | 爸爸 找到了 |
[1:44:13] | – thomas was right! – no, you were right! | -托马斯是对的 -不 你是对的 |
[1:44:22] | Sorry l smeared your great-great granddaddy’s good name. | 抱歉我诋毁了你曾曾祖父的名誉 |
[1:44:25] | Seemed like the only way to get you in on the hunt. | 我想这是让你一起寻宝的唯一办法 |
[1:44:28] | But this was a chance for the wilkinson family to make its mark on history, | 但这是让威尔金森家族名垂青史的好机会 |
[1:44:33] | To find the city of gold, to be remembered. | 找到黄金之城 被人们传颂 |
[1:45:08] | What happened to you? your father was worried sick about you. | 你们怎么了 你父亲担心死了 |
[1:45:11] | She was frantic. she was frantic. | 她都快急疯了 她都快急疯了 |
[1:45:14] | Dad, coming through, did you happen to see…? | 爸爸 一路进来 你有没有碰巧看到 |
[1:45:18] | Stop it. coming through, did you see any branches that could lead out? | 别这样 进来时你看到可以出去的分叉路吗? |
[1:45:22] | No, it’s all blocked. you can’t even get back to the big, round stone door. | 没看到 都被封死了 我们连那个巨大的圆盘石头都回不去 |
[1:45:26] | Where’s your mother going? | 你妈妈要去哪? |
[1:45:31] | Sweetheart. sweetheart. have a look at this. | 亲爱的 看看这个 |
[1:45:34] | – what? – look. | -什么 -看 |
[1:45:35] | This is gonna unlock the olmec language. | 这能破解奥美格语言 |
[1:45:38] | It’s gonna give us incredible insight into pre-columbian history. | 让我们了解到哥伦比亚发现这里之前的历史 |
[1:45:45] | – you happy? – oh, yeah. | -你高兴了吧 -那当然 |
[1:45:49] | – ben! look at this! look! – oh, yeah. | -本 看看这个 -是啊 |
[1:45:52] | That’s where they slit the throat, cut the heart out. | 这就是他们撕开喉咙取出心脏的地方 |
[1:46:12] | – what was that? – listen. | -那是什么? -听 |
[1:46:41] | I tried to find a way out. all those portals are blocked off! | 我试着找出路 所有的门都被堵住了 |
[1:46:45] | I’m telling you, all this water goes out somewhere. we’ll find it. | 我说过这些水流向某处 我们要找出来才行 |
[1:46:56] | Ben, there’s a current! | 本 这有一条水流 |
[1:46:59] | Follow it! there’s got to be a central drain! | 顺着它走 也许是一条排水管道 |
[1:47:02] | It’s under us. right here! | 它就在我们的正下方 |
[1:47:13] | Come on! | 快 |
[1:47:15] | Let’s go! get in there! | 我们走 快进去 |
[1:47:24] | The water’s rising too fast! | 水位升的太快了 |
[1:47:27] | Let’s get that door open so we don’t all drown! | 把那个门打开 否则我们就得淹死 |
[1:47:46] | Ben, it slopes down! lt’s a drainage tunnel. | 本 它是向下走的 是一条排水管道 |
[1:47:50] | It fills with water when you open the door! | 但是门一开水就灌满了 |
[1:47:52] | We need to find something to stick under it to keep it open! | 我们得找个东西把门顶住 |
[1:47:55] | No, if it’s open, this tunnel will stay flooded. | 不行 如果门开着 管道就会被淹没 |
[1:47:58] | We’ve got to get to the other side and close the door. | 我们必须先到那一边 然后再关上门 |
[1:48:01] | Patrick, emily, go! | 帕特里克和艾美莉 过去 |
[1:48:08] | – no. – no! | -不 -不 |
[1:48:11] | No! | 不 |
[1:48:12] | Mitch, we got to be on the other side of that door! | 米奇 我们必须要到门的另一侧 |
[1:48:15] | Nobody leaves unless l say so. | 在我没说能走之前 谁都不准走 |
[1:48:19] | That door is not gonna stay open by itself. | 那个门自己不会开着 |
[1:48:21] | We both know what has to happen here. | 我们都知道这意味着什么 |
[1:48:24] | One of us keeps the door open and stays behind. | 我们中有一个人要留下来 |
[1:48:29] | I vote mitch. | 我选米奇 |
[1:48:32] | This isn’t a democracy. | 这不是什么民众大会 |
[1:48:38] | Stop! l’ll stay! l’m staying. look. look! | 停 我留下 我留下 |
[1:48:43] | See? l’m right here! l’m staying! | 看见了 我在这 我留下 |
[1:48:46] | I’ll tell everybody how this is going to go. | 我来告诉你们 应该做什么 |
[1:48:48] | You and me are going to open that door. anybody tries to leave before me, | 你和我打开那个门 如果有人想在我之前通过 |
[1:48:53] | I drop the door, we start this all over again! | 我就把门放下 再从来一次 |
[1:48:55] | Try any funny business, l guarantee you people are going to get hurt! | 如果你们要耍什么把戏 我保证有人会挂彩 |
[1:49:01] | I won’t! you have my word. just let her go. | 我不会 我向你保证 只要你让她走 |
[1:49:09] | Ben, no, we’re not leaving without you. | 本 不 我们不会丢下你一个人的 |
[1:49:13] | Abigail. | 阿比吉尔 |
[1:49:18] | You make my parents leave. you make my parents leave. | 带我的父母离开 带我的父母离开 |
[1:49:31] | – no! – let’s go! | -不 -走吧 |
[1:49:33] | Let’s go, please! patrick, emily, he’s trying to save our lives. | 求你了 走吧 帕特里克和艾美莉 他在救我们的命 |
[1:49:38] | Please, come on. | 求你们了 快 |
[1:49:41] | Push, ben! | 用力推 本 |
[1:49:46] | The current’s too strong! | 水流太快了 |
[1:49:51] | – l’m ready! – lt’s all yours! | -我准备好了 -全靠你撑着了 |
[1:50:17] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:50:18] | Hang on! | 撑住 |
[1:50:24] | Hold your breath! | 屏住呼吸 |
[1:50:36] | We got to get ben out of there! | 我们得把他救出去 |
[1:50:41] | If l’m stuck in the door, it stays open, | 如果我夹住了 门就关不上了 |
[1:50:46] | Both rooms fill up, and we all drown! | 两间屋子都会淹没 我们都会淹死的 |
[1:50:49] | – open the door! l’ll get you out! – the current’s too strong! | -把门打开 我帮你出去 -水流太猛烈了 |
[1:50:53] | I open the door, you’ll be washed down! | 如果我把门打开 你就会被冲走 |
[1:50:55] | I’ll get you out! | 我们把你带出去 |
[1:50:57] | I found the city of gold! l found it! | 我发现了黄金之城 我发现的 |
[1:51:01] | And no one will ever know? | 永远都不为人所知 |
[1:51:03] | We can figure this out! we can all get out! | 我们肯定能解决 都能出去的 |
[1:51:08] | It’s not a puzzle! no more puzzles, ben! | 这不是谜题 再不是什么谜题了 本 |
[1:51:11] | We’re all going to die, or it could just be me! | 我们都会死 或者只有我死 |
[1:51:15] | – tell them l found it! – don’t quit! | -告诉他们是我发现的 -别放弃 |
[1:51:20] | Mitch! | 米奇 |
[1:52:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:52:22] | We haven’t officially met. l’m riley. | 我们还没正式的认识过 我叫雷利 |
[1:52:32] | Sir! lt’s for you. | 先生 这是给你的 |
[1:52:36] | Sadusky. | 萨德斯基 |
[1:52:38] | – l have my proof. – ben! | -我找到证据了 -本 |
[1:52:41] | We were just talking about you. ready to turn yourself in? | 我们刚刚还提到你 准备自首了? |
[1:52:45] | Not quite. we found the city of gold. | 还没有 我们发现了黄金之城 |
[1:52:48] | Doesn’t matter. you still committed a federal crime. | 这也没用 你触犯了联邦法律 |
[1:53:12] | Stop. stop it. | 住手 |
[1:53:15] | – mr. president? – craig, give us a minute. | -总统先生 -格雷格 让我们单独谈谈 |
[1:53:18] | Sir, for your information, this is the man who kidnapped you. | 根据你所说的 这是劫持你的人 |
[1:53:22] | As l recall, we were exploring a hidden tunnel, | 我记得我们是在探索一条隐藏的通道 |
[1:53:25] | And a door closed accidentally, and this man saved my life. | 门偶然的闭上了 这个人救了我的命 |
[1:53:28] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[1:53:32] | – gates. – sir. | -盖茨 -总统 |
[1:53:35] | For the record, after centuries of exploration, on this day, | 为了记录在案 经过几个世纪的探索 今天 |
[1:53:39] | You have brought honor to your country and your family. | 你为这个国家和你的家庭带来荣耀 |
[1:53:44] | You’ve done this country a great service. l thank you. | 你为这个国家做出了贡献 我感谢你 |
[1:53:48] | – thank you. – craig. | -谢谢 -格雷格 |
[1:53:52] | I thought you might want to take a look at tomorrow’s headlines. | 我想你可能想看一下明天的头版头条 |
[1:53:58] | Tomorrow? | 明天的? |
[1:54:07] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 总统先生 |
[1:54:09] | All of you, along with emily and patrick gates | 你们所有人 包括艾美莉 帕特里克还有盖茨 |
[1:54:12] | Will get credit for this discovery. | 将被授予这项发现的荣耀 |
[1:54:21] | And mitch wilkinson, sir. | 还有米奇·威尔金森 总统先生 |
[1:54:24] | – ls that right? – lt’s true, sir. | -这是真的? -真的 总统先生 |
[1:54:30] | Ben, l am curious about that favor l asked you. | 我很想知道你有没有帮我那个忙 |
[1:54:34] | Any report regarding what’s on page 47? | 有没有关于第47页的报告 |
[1:54:37] | I believe l can help with that, sir. | 我觉得我可以帮忙 总统先生 |
[1:54:39] | – so it’s good. – life-altering, sir. | -那很好 -人生转折 先生 |
[1:54:46] | What’s on page 47? are you talking about the book? | 第47页上有什么? 你们是在说那本书吗? |
[1:54:53] | What book? | 什么书? |
[1:54:55] | Be very careful with that. ls that distilled water you’re using? | 请一定要小心点 你用的这是蒸馏水吗? 你确定? |
[1:55:00] | – yes. – have you catalogued all of this? | -是的 -你把这些分类了吗? |
[1:55:02] | – no, ma’am. – you haven’t? | -没有 女士 -没有? |
[1:55:03] | Excuse me? excuse me, sir? are you cataloguing this? | 打扰 先生 你在分类吗? |
[1:55:06] | You should’ve been there when we picked out our first couch. | 我们第一次选沙发的时候就是这样了 |
[1:55:14] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[1:55:15] | Hey, you’re that guy… the treasure hunter guy, right? | 你就是那个人 寻宝之人 |
[1:55:19] | No, actually, the guy you’re thinking of is somewhere over there. | 不 你要找的那个人在那边 |
[1:55:23] | No. you’re him. riley poole. l recognize you from your book. | 不 你就是他 雷利·普尔 从书上认出来的 |
[1:55:28] | – will you sign it? | 能不能帮我签个名 |
[1:55:30] | Ok. | 好的 |
[1:55:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:55:43] | So, um, the tea tables… | 那么 茶几 |
[1:55:47] | Yes, l’m going to have the movers bring them to you next week. | 我下周会叫工人把它们搬到你那 |
[1:55:52] | I was going to say you can keep them. | 实际上我想说你留着吧 |
[1:55:55] | And maybe you could… | 也许你可以… |
[1:55:59] | …come and move back in with me. | 搬回来一起住 |
[1:56:02] | – no. you used the word ”so.” – so? | -不 你用了”那么”这个词 -那么? |
[1:56:05] | So, when you say ”so,” it means you’re angry. | 因为你说”那么”的时候 表示你在生气 |
[1:56:08] | Sometimes. and then sometimes it doesn’t. | 有时候是 也就是说有时候不是 |
[1:56:12] | It’s sort of like a puzzle. | 这像是个谜题 |
[1:56:16] | And you’re so good at puzzles. l’m sure you’ll figure it out. | 你擅长解谜题 我肯定你会找到正解的 |
[1:56:22] | So… | 那么… |
[1:57:10] | I love this car. | 我爱死这辆车了 |