时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Hey, gods. It’s Devi Vishwakumar, | 各位神明 我是德维·维什瓦库马尔 |
[00:17] | your favorite Hindu girl in the San Fernando Valley. | 圣费尔南多谷这 你们最喜欢的印度教女孩 |
[00:21] | What’s a-poppin’? | 你们好吗 |
[00:22] | It’s the first day of school, and I thought we should have a check in. | 今天是开学第一天 我想我们该联系一下 |
[00:25] | I think we can all agree that last year sucked | 我觉得我们应该都承认 出于许多原因 |
[00:28] | for a number of reasons. | 去年真的糟透了 |
[00:30] | So I thought of a few ways you guys can make it up to me. | 所以我给想了些让你们补偿我的办法 |
[00:32] | One: I’d like to be invited to a party with alcohol and hard drugs. | 第一 我想被邀请参加去有酒有毒品的聚会 |
[00:36] | I’m not gonna do them. I’d just like the opportunity to say: | 我不会真的喝酒吸毒 我只想有机会说 |
[00:39] | “No cocaine for me, thanks. I’m good.” | “我不吸可卡因 谢谢 不用了” |
[00:42] | Two: I’d love for my arm hair to thin out. | 第二 我希望我的手毛能少一点 |
[00:45] | I know it’s an Indian thing, | 我知道这是印度人的特点 |
[00:47] | but my forearms look like the frigging floor of a barber shop. | 但我的小臂他妈看着像理发店的地板 |
[00:50] | And lastly, most importantly, | 最后也是最重要的一点 |
[00:51] | I’d really, really like a boyfriend, | 我真的真的很想要个男朋友 |
[00:54] | but not some nerd from one of AP classes. | 不过不要我大学预修课上的那种书呆子 |
[00:56] | Like a guy from a sports team. | 要运动队里的那种男生 |
[00:58] | He can be dumb. I don’t care. | 他可以很蠢 我不在乎 |
[00:59] | I just want him to be a stone-cold hottie, who could rock me all night long. | 我只希望他是个冷酷的大帅哥 可以让我爽翻一整夜 |
[01:04] | Thanks for considering. I love you guys. | 谢谢你们考虑我的请求 我爱你们 |
[01:08] | As she said, this is Devi Vishwakumar. | 就像她说的 她是德维·维什瓦库马尔 |
[01:11] | She’s a 15-year-old Indian-American girl from Sherman Oaks, California, | 住在加州舍曼奧克斯的15岁印度裔美国女孩 |
[01:15] | and it’s her first day of sophomore year. | 今天是她高二开学的第一天 |
[01:18] | And I am legendary tennis player, John McEnroe. | 而我是传奇网球选手约翰·麦肯罗 |
[01:21] | Point to Mr. McEnroe. | 约翰·麦肯罗得分 |
[01:28] | Wow, I look great there. | 哇 我看起来好帅 |
[01:30] | Now, you may be asking yourself: | 你可能在想 |
[01:32] | why is sports icon John McEnroe narrating this tale? | 为什么运动明星约翰·麦肯罗要来讲这个故事呢 |
[01:36] | -Dammit! -It’ll make sense later, I promise. | -靠 -我保证 过会你就明白了 |
[01:38] | Her story starts when her parents, Nalini and Mohan, | 她的故事从她的父母 娜里妮和莫汉 |
[01:41] | moved to the United States in September 2001. | 2001年9月搬到美国时开始讲起 |
[01:44] | Not a super chill time to be a brown person in America. | 那时作为在美国的棕色人种很不容易 |
[01:51] | Yes! | 好球 |
[01:53] | Devi worshipped her father. | 德维很崇拜她父亲 |
[01:55] | And while he and her mother stayed true to their Indian roots… | 她的父母一直遵循着印度的传统… |
[01:59] | No, no, no, thank you. We are vegetarians. | 不用了 谢谢 我们是素食主义者 |
[02:01] | Devi was all-American. | 而德维完全美国化了 |
[02:05] | But shortly after this barbecue, | 但是在这次烧烤后不久 |
[02:07] | things got complicated for this little family. | 这个小家庭突遭变故 |
[02:12] | At Devi’s spring orchestra concert, | 在德维的春季交响音乐会上 |
[02:15] | Mohan had a heart attack. | 莫汉突发心脏病 |
[02:17] | Mohan! | 莫汉 |
[02:20] | Somebody call 9-1-1! | 快打911 |
[02:21] | Somebody call an ambulance. An ambulance, please! | 来人快叫救护车 救护车 |
[02:24] | Mohan! | 莫汉 |
[02:26] | He died. | 他去世了 |
[02:28] | Devi was devastated, | 德维非常伤心 |
[02:31] | but things were about to get even worse. | 但事情马上又急转直下 |
[02:34] | A week later… | 一周之后… |
[02:39] | Devi’s legs stopped working. | 德维的腿动不了了 |
[02:48] | There was no medical reason why, but they were definitely not working. | 医学上没有解释 但她的腿就是不会动了 |
[02:52] | And now, she was in a wheelchair. | 现在她坐着轮椅 |
[02:54] | Just because Devi is confined to a wheelchair, | 只因为德维坐在轮椅上 |
[02:58] | does not make her any less human. | 不意味着她没那么人类了 |
[03:01] | As far as we know, it’s not contagious. | 至少据我们所知 她的病不会传染 |
[03:03] | But she wouldn’t have to go through it alone. | 但她不用一个人经历这一切 |
[03:05] | Her two best friends took the situation in stride. | 她的两个闺蜜很快接受了现实 |
[03:09] | Well, maybe not in stride, but definitely in character. | 也许不是很快 但绝对是很有个性 |
[03:13] | One day, you will walk again. | 总有一天 你会重新站起来的 |
[03:15] | If not, I will build you legs. | 如果不行 我会给你造一双腿的 |
[03:18] | This is Fabiola Torres, captain of the high school robotics team. | 这位是法布奥拉·托雷斯 高中机器人队的队长 |
[03:22] | And this is Eleanor Wong, president of the drama club. | 这位是埃莉诺·王 戏剧社的社长 |
[03:26] | This is worse than if it were happening to me. | 简直比发生在自己身上还难受 |
[03:29] | In protest, I shan’t use my legs either. | 为了抗议 我也不用腿了 |
[03:32] | Aside from her friends, | 除了她的朋友们 |
[03:34] | there was only one other person who could raise her spirits… | 还有一个人可以让她打起精神 |
[03:37] | and also her heart rate. | 心率飙升 |
[03:43] | Paxton Hall-Yoshida, the hottest guy at Sherman Oaks High. | 帕克斯顿·霍尔吉田 舍曼奧克斯高中最性感的男生 |
[03:47] | I know it’s a little weird for me to be saying that, | 我知道我说这话有点奇怪 |
[03:49] | but come on, look at this kid’s jawline. | 不过说真的 看看这孩子下颌线 |
[03:56] | And as it turned out, | 而后来 |
[03:58] | three months after Devi’s paralysis set in, | 德维瘫痪三个月后 |
[04:02] | Paxton’s chiseled face actually worked a miracle. | 帕克斯顿轮廓分明的脸庞召唤出了奇迹 |
[04:07] | Come on, dude. Give me a turn. | 来吧 兄弟 转一圈 |
[04:12] | Just like that, she could walk again. | 就这样 她又可以走路了 |
[04:16] | So today, Devi returns to high school. | 所以今天 德维要回高中了 |
[04:18] | Can she shed her old identity | 她能否把自己在学校活动上 |
[04:20] | as the paralyzed Indian girl, | 丧父又瘫痪的印度女孩 |
[04:22] | whose dad dropped dead at a school function? | 这个身份标签甩在身后 |
[04:25] | It’s not likely. | 大概不会 |
[04:26] | Those things are pretty unforgettable, | 这些事太令人难忘了 |
[04:28] | but with working legs comes a whole host of new possibilities. | 不过能正常行走的腿带来了新的可能 |
[04:32] | So go get ’em, Devi! | 所以加油吧 德维 |
[04:41] | Devi, are you still praying? | 德维 你还在祈祷吗 |
[04:42] | Our gods have other stuff to do, you know? | 神明们还有其他事情要忙呢 |
[04:44] | I was about to ask for good grades. | 我正要祈祷取得好成绩 |
[04:46] | Now, grab your textbooks. We need to go. | 带上你的课本 我们得走了 |
[04:49] | Devi, | 德维 |
[04:50] | that textbook has been blessed. If it touches the ground, | 那本课本是被开过光的 要是掉地上了 |
[04:52] | I have to take it back to the priest. | 就又得拿去找牧师了 |
[04:54] | I don’t have the time to go to Rancho Cucamonga today. | 我今天可没时间去库卡蒙格牧场 |
[04:56] | It’s fine. I caught it. | 没关系 我接住了 |
[05:02] | Oh, Devi! | 德维 |
[05:03] | I made you a lunch. | 我给你做了午餐 |
[05:04] | That’s Devi’s cousin, Kamala. | 这位是德维的堂姐卡玛拉 |
[05:06] | She moved in after Mohan’s passing | 她在莫汉去世后搬了进来 |
[05:08] | to complete her PhD at CalTech. | 攻读加州理工学院的博士学位 |
[05:10] | Devi is not a fan. | 德维不喜欢她 |
[05:12] | I don’t bring lunch on Tuesdays. It’s square pizza day. | 我周二不带午饭 今天是方形披萨日 |
[05:15] | Devi, don’t be rude to your beautiful cousin. | 德维 别对你美丽的堂姐不礼貌 |
[05:17] | I’m not that beautiful. | 我没有那么漂亮啦 |
[05:23] | Sorry. Are you a model? | 对不起 你是模特吗 |
[05:25] | Oh, thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[05:27] | No. I’m a biologist. | 不 我是个生物学家 |
[05:29] | I could never be a model. I’m too curvaceous. | 我可当不了模特 我线条太丰满了 |
[05:32] | I know this sounds crazy, but would you want to get dinner? | 我知道有点冒昧 但是你愿意一起吃晚饭吗 |
[05:35] | Hey, buddy, keep it moving. | 喂 老兄 快走 |
[05:36] | Take your broke-ass bike and get out of here. | 骑上你的破车离开这里 |
[05:38] | This can’t keep happening. | 不能再发生这种事了 |
[05:40] | Our recycling bins can’t take much more of this. | 我们的垃圾桶都快要受不了了 |
[05:46] | How long is Kamala gonna stay with us? | 卡玛拉还要和我们一起住多久 |
[05:48] | As long as it takes for her to finish her studies. Why? | 直到她毕业 怎么了 |
[05:51] | She’s just so… Indian. | 她太…印度了 |
[05:53] | Like, the other day, | 就像那天 |
[05:54] | she said she was gonna open the TV instead of turn on the TV. | 她说她要把电视开了 而不是打开电视 |
[05:57] | Devi, she’s family. She’s bettering her life. | 德维 她是家人 她在努力改善生活 |
[05:59] | You could actually learn a bit from her. | 你可以向她学习的 |
[06:01] | I bet she doesn’t let her textbooks fall on the floor. | 我猜她肯定不会让课本掉地上 |
[06:04] | Oh, my God. It never touched the ground! | 天啊 它根本就没掉到地上 |
[06:13] | As Devi walked into school for the first time, | 德维一走进校园 |
[06:16] | it was impossible not to notice everybody staring at her. | 很难不注意到大家都在盯着她看 |
[06:20] | But it didn’t matter, because she had her squad. | 但是没关系 她还有她的小团体 |
[06:22] | Have you seen the nurse’s new haircut? I love it. | 你看见护士的新发型了吗 我超喜欢 |
[06:26] | No, I have to check it out. | 没有 我得去看看 |
[06:28] | Guys, sophomore year is gonna be our year. I can feel it. | 姐妹们 高二将会是属于我们的一年 我能感觉到 |
[06:32] | Sophomore actually means “wise fool” in Greek, | 在希腊语里 高二的意思是”聪明的傻瓜” |
[06:34] | so it can really go either way. | 所以好坏都有可能 |
[06:36] | Oh, my God. I just realized | 天哪 我刚想到 |
[06:37] | that this is our last first day of sophomore year we’ll ever have. | 这是我们最后一次高二开学的第一天了 |
[06:40] | -I’m gonna cry. -Right. | -我要哭了 -是吧 |
[06:42] | This reminds me of a problem I want to talk to you guys about. | 让我想起来要跟你们说的一件事 |
[06:45] | We’re not cool. | 我们一点都不酷 |
[06:46] | Uh, would a not cool person wear… one dangly earring? | 不酷的人会只戴…一边耳坠吗 |
[06:51] | Was that a choice, or did you lose your earring on the bus? | 你是故意的 还是另一只掉公交车上了 |
[06:54] | I didn’t ride the bus. I rollerbladed. | 我没坐公交 我是滑来学校的 |
[06:56] | Who says we’re not cool? | 谁说我们不酷的 |
[06:58] | We’re the only students who get to eat in the teachers’ lounge. | 我们是唯一可以在教师休息室吃饭的学生 |
[07:01] | Yeah, we can’t do that anymore. | 是 我们不能再这样了 |
[07:02] | We need to eat with kids our own age. | 我们得和同龄的学生一起吃饭 |
[07:04] | Guys, don’t you want a better high-school experience? | 你们不想要更好的高中生活吗 |
[07:07] | I mean, last year was a freshmen shit-fest. | 去年的高一生活简直烂透顶了 |
[07:09] | Are you saying that ’cause of your mobility issue? | 你难道不是因为你残疾了才这么说 |
[07:12] | What? No. Nobody even remembers that. | 什么 才没有 没人会记得的 |
[07:14] | ‘Sup, FDR? | 喂 罗斯福[美国总统 39岁时瘫痪] |
[07:17] | Well, nobody will remember that once we’re cool. | 只要我们变酷了 大家都会忘记的 |
[07:19] | Which brings me to my plan. | 这就该提到我的计划了 |
[07:21] | This year, we’re rebranding. | 今年我们要重塑形象 |
[07:23] | We are glamorous women of color, who deserve a sexy high school life. | 我们是富有魅力的有色人种 高中生活应该有声有色 |
[07:27] | Fabiola, you are naturally snatched, | 法布奥拉 你有天然的吸引力 |
[07:28] | but you dress like a helpful Honda guy. | 但你穿得像个汽车修理工 |
[07:30] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[07:32] | The janitor said I reminded him of his nephew. | 保洁大叔说我让他想起他的侄子 |
[07:35] | Favorite nephew. | 他最喜欢的那个 |
[07:37] | Eleanor, could you chill out on your spontaneous show tune singing? | 埃莉诺 你能不能别再随时来上一段即兴音乐剧了 |
[07:40] | Not likely | 不太可能 |
[07:42] | Well, if you refuse to change your personalities, | 如果你们拒绝改变个性的话 |
[07:45] | I guess we’ll just move onto step two, and get boyfriends. | 那我们只能直接进行第二步 交男朋友 |
[07:48] | Boyfriends? | 男朋友 |
[07:51] | I have chosen attainable, yet status-enhancing people | 我给我们都选好了单身的 |
[07:53] | for each of us to date. | 能提高我们地位的男生 |
[07:54] | Fabiola, you get Alex Gomez. | 法布奥拉 你的是亚历克斯·戈麦斯 |
[07:57] | Suck it, Gomez. | 忍着吧 戈麦斯 |
[07:59] | I can’t go out with Alex Gomez. He’s like a foot shorter than me. | 我不能跟亚历克斯·戈麦斯约会 他比我矮30厘米 |
[08:02] | Yeah, but he has a hot face. | 是 但他长得帅 |
[08:04] | You’ll be like Zayn and Gigi. | 你们俩就像是泽恩[英国歌手]和吉吉[知名超模] |
[08:06] | -Who are they? -Zayn and Gigi. | -那是谁 -泽恩和吉吉 |
[08:08] | Are you out of your goddamn mind? Forget it. | 你是疯了吗 算了 |
[08:11] | Eleanor, you are gonna date Boris Kozlov. | 埃莉诺 你要约会的是鲍里斯·科兹洛夫 |
[08:14] | The Russian exchange student? | 那个俄罗斯交换生 |
[08:18] | He’s eating an onion. | 他在啃洋葱 |
[08:20] | Yeah. He’s international and sexy. | 是 他既国际化又性感 |
[08:23] | You could write a play about it. | 你甚至可以写部话剧了 |
[08:24] | Intriguing. | 有意思 |
[08:25] | Who are you going for? | 那你呢 |
[08:27] | Jonah Sharpe. | 乔纳·夏普 |
[08:28] | Oh, my God, Tiffany. Where did you get that top? I’m gagged. | 天啊 蒂芙尼 你这件上衣哪儿买的 我爱死了 |
[08:31] | Uh… Jonah Sharpe is gay. | 乔纳·夏普是同性恋 |
[08:34] | But technically, he’s not out yet, and he’s pretty popular, | 但理论上来讲 他还没出柜 而且他很受欢迎 |
[08:37] | so I’ll be his beard until I can springboard off of him | 所以在我可以换直男男友之前 |
[08:39] | to a straight boyfriend. | 我来做他的女朋友 |
[08:40] | You know you sound like a sociopath, right? | 你知道你就像个变态 对吗 |
[08:42] | Sociopaths get shit done, Fab. | 变态使命必达 法布 |
[08:44] | Now, go sit next to your marks, and lock ’em down. | 现在去坐到你们的目标旁边 搞定他们 |
[08:50] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[08:52] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[08:53] | Hey, Jonah. You smell great today. | 乔纳 你今天闻着很香 |
[08:55] | Thank you. It’s Forever by Mariah Carey. | 谢谢 是玛丽亚·凯莉的永恒香水 |
[08:59] | This disgusted reaction belongs to Ben Gross, Devi’s nemesis. | 挂着反胃表情的是本·格罗斯 德维的宿敌 |
[09:04] | Because Devi and her friends were an ethnically diverse group | 因为德维和她的朋友们是多种族的… |
[09:07] | of academically-focused, um… | 专心学习的… |
[09:09] | I can’t think of a better word for “dorks.” | 除了”书呆子”我想不出别的词了 |
[09:12] | The rest of the school called them the gently racist nickname, the UN. | 学校其他人委婉地叫她们带歧视意味的昵称”UN” |
[09:16] | It was widely known to have been created by Ben. | 大家都知道这名字是本取的 |
[09:18] | Do you know when you can’t use your legs for no medical reason, | 你知道如果不是医学原因导致的腿部瘫痪 |
[09:21] | it’s called psychosomatic? | 就是心理原因引起的 |
[09:22] | Which, my dad says, means fake. | 按我爸的话说 就是装的 |
[09:25] | Ben Gross’s father, Howard, whom he idolized, | 本·格罗斯很崇拜他的父亲霍华德 |
[09:28] | was a top entertainment attorney in Beverly Hills. | 他是比佛利山最棒的娱乐律师 |
[09:31] | This allowed Ben Gross to dine out for years | 本格罗斯几年来一直在炫耀 |
[09:33] | on the fact that Blake Griffin was at his Bar Mitzvah. | 布雷克·格里芬[NBA球员]参加了他的成人礼 |
[09:36] | And he and Devi had been vying for the number one spot in the class | 他和德维一直在竞争班里第一的位置 |
[09:39] | every year since the first grade. | 从一年级开始 |
[09:41] | You might call them the John McEnroe and Jimmy Connors | 你可以说他们是舍曼奧克斯高中的 |
[09:44] | of Sherman Oaks High School. | 约翰·麦肯罗和吉米·康纳斯[互为竞争对手] |
[09:46] | Not to make this about me. | 我不是为了扯到自己身上 |
[09:50] | Good morning, you young, brilliant minds. | 早上好 年轻聪明的同学们 |
[09:54] | Welcome to Facing History… | 今天要讲的是直面历史… |
[09:57] | and Ourselves. | 和我们自己 |
[09:58] | This is not gonna be your typical history class. | 这不是一堂常规的历史课 |
[10:00] | We are going to be unpacking some very difficult subjects… | 我们要讨论一些非常艰巨的话题… |
[10:04] | like, uh… slavery, | 像是…奴隶制 |
[10:07] | and the Holocaust. | 以及犹太大屠杀 |
[10:09] | Think of this as a ride on a tour bus | 把这门课想象成乘坐穿越前往 |
[10:11] | through some of the darkest moments of our history. | 黑暗历史事件的旅游巴士 |
[10:14] | Just then, the high school gods chose to smile down on Devi. | 就在这时 高中之神选择向德维微笑 |
[10:22] | Thanks to Paxton’s extreme apathy toward school, | 幸亏派克斯顿非常厌恶上学 |
[10:26] | he was forced to retake this class, which he failed as a sophomore. | 他被迫重修了高二时没及格的这门课 |
[10:30] | Maybe this year was looking up after all. | 也许今年真的可以更好呢 |
[10:33] | Damn. | 靠 |
[10:36] | “Damn” is right, Devi. This is some really heavy stuff. | 说得对 德维 这是些非常严肃的话题 |
[10:40] | Genocide is not 100. | 大屠杀不是什么值得骄傲的事 |
[10:43] | And systemic racism is not litty. | 系统性种族歧视也不酷 |
[10:47] | As we travel through all of humanity’s most horrific atrocities, | 随着我们回顾人类最恐怖的暴行 |
[10:52] | I want you to feel shooketh. | 我希望你们感到惊愕 |
[10:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:56] | Trust. | 信任 |
[11:00] | But even though she told her friends that Jonah was the one she was after, | 她虽然跟朋友们说她要追乔纳 |
[11:05] | Paxton Hall-Yoshida just seemed so much more, | 派克斯顿·霍尔吉田就是看起来… |
[11:08] | I don’t know… hot? | 我也不知道…更性感吗 |
[11:15] | Devi, Ben. Can you come back in here, please? | 德维 本 你们能回来一下吗 |
[11:20] | I am honored to have powerful voices in my class, | 我很荣幸班上能听到有力的声音 |
[11:24] | but in the past, the competition between the two of you | 不过过去你们之间的竞争一直… |
[11:26] | has not been… useful to the learning environment of others. | 对其他同学的学习氛围…没有帮助 |
[11:31] | Devi has, what you might consider, a short fuse, | 德维可能有点易怒 |
[11:34] | and sometimes, she’s a straight up psycho, | 有时候她根本是个疯子 |
[11:37] | which I find pretty admirable. | 我觉得还挺令人钦佩的 |
[11:40] | So do you think you can set aside your rivalry | 所以你们能不能为了班集体 |
[11:43] | for the good of the class? | 放下你们的恩怨呢 |
[11:45] | Well, of course, Mister Shapiro. | 当然 沙皮罗老师 |
[11:47] | A great idea, as always. | 您说的太对了 |
[11:49] | I agree. In fact, I liked your idea even more than he did. | 我同意 实际上 我比他更欣你的想法 |
[11:55] | Okay. | 好了 |
[11:57] | Man, Devi, watching you flirt with Jonah | 德威 看你跟乔纳调情 |
[12:00] | was just about the saddest thing I’ve ever seen, | 简直是我见过最可悲的事了 |
[12:02] | and I saw my dad run over our cat. | 比我家的猫被我爸撞死还惨 |
[12:04] | You know he’s gay, right? | 你知道他是同志吧 |
[12:05] | Your cat? No, I didn’t. | 你家猫吗 我不知道 |
[12:07] | That’s so cool. | 那可太酷了 |
[12:09] | Word of advice: just give up. | 给你个建议 放弃吧 |
[12:11] | Plenty of amazing people have died as virgins. | 很多厉害的人一辈子没做过爱 |
[12:13] | You and the rest of the UN are in good company. | 你和你们”UN”的人可以作伴 |
[12:14] | You know? You shouldn’t call us the UN. | 你不应该叫我们”UN”的 |
[12:16] | -It’s racist, and offensive, and… -What? | -这是种族歧视 很无礼 很… -什么 |
[12:19] | Oh, like the United Nations? | 你说联合国吗 |
[12:21] | No. We call you the UN, because you are unfuckable nerds. | 不是 是因为你们是找不到人上床的呆子 |
[12:31] | Can you believe he said that? | 你敢相信他这么说吗 |
[12:32] | What do you think, Doctor Ryan? Do you agree with him? | 你觉得呢 瑞安医生 你同意他的话吗 |
[12:35] | This is Doctor Jamie Ryan, a child psychologist | 这位是加利福尼亚州托卢卡湖的 |
[12:37] | from Toluca Lake, California. | 少儿心理学家杰米·瑞安医生 |
[12:39] | She’s Devi’s therapist, | 她是德维的心理医生 |
[12:41] | and this morning, the woman Devi is shouting at. | 今天早晨 她是德维咆哮的对象 |
[12:44] | Wait, you’re asking me to tell you if I think you’re bangable? | 等等 你想让我回答有没有人愿意上你吗 |
[12:48] | -Yeah. -Devi, I can’t do that. | -是的 -德维 我不能那么做 |
[12:51] | Ethically, legally, and most importantly, it’s creepy. | 从道德上 法律上都不行 更重要的是这太诡异了 |
[12:54] | So you agree with Ben Gross and the whole school | 所以你同意本·格罗斯和其他人的说法 |
[12:57] | and think I’m a disgusting troll? | 你也觉得我是个恶心的丑八怪 |
[12:58] | Hey, I am not going to tell you I think you’re sexy. | 我不会跟你说我觉得你很性感 |
[13:02] | I will tell you that kid sucks, and you should ignore him. | 我要告诉你那孩子很讨厌 你不应该搭理他 |
[13:05] | Doctor Ryan, you know how much trouble I have taking the high road. | 瑞安医生 你知道要成熟地处理事情 对我来说有多难 |
[13:08] | I do. Why don’t you sit down? | 我知道 你坐下好吗 |
[13:12] | So, you’re back up on your feet. | 你又可以站起来了 |
[13:15] | That’s gotta feel good. | 肯定感觉不错吧 |
[13:16] | Yeah. That part was good. | 对 这个还不错 |
[13:18] | It was so nice not to be in a wheelchair, | 不用坐轮椅的感觉太好了 |
[13:21] | but people were still staring at me. | 但别人还是会盯着我看 |
[13:23] | They all think I was faking being paralyzed. | 他们都觉得我在装瘫痪 |
[13:26] | Why would I fake that? | 我为什么要骗他们 |
[13:27] | Because it’s such a cool look | 因为需要堂姐帮着 |
[13:28] | to have your cousin help you onto the toilet? | 才能上厕所很酷吗 |
[13:32] | Listen, I think I’ve got something that could really help you. | 听着 有样东西我觉得可以帮到你 |
[13:36] | Paxil, Lexapro, Xanax, Zoloft? I’ll try anything. | 帕罗西汀 依地普仑 阿普措仑 左洛复[皆为抗抑郁药] 我都愿意试 |
[13:39] | Whoa! Knock it off, wannabe pill popper. | 算了吧 你想当瘾君子吗 |
[13:42] | It’s a grief journal. | 这是一本疗伤日记 |
[13:44] | Sometimes, the pain we feel is too hard to say out loud. | 有时我们的痛苦很难说出口 |
[13:47] | This way, you don’t actually have to say it. | 用这种方式 你不用真的说出口 |
[13:51] | And if this doesn’t work, you can always prescribe me some Klonopin. | 如果这个不管用 你可以给我开点克诺平[安眠药] |
[13:55] | Girl, bye. | 姑娘 再见 |
[13:58] | Devi, how was your first day at school? | 德维 开学第一天怎么样 |
[14:00] | I’ll be honest. It was mixed. | 说实话 好事坏事都有 |
[14:02] | I got all the classes I wanted. | 我选到了所有想修的课 |
[14:04] | Prime locker location. Ben Gross is still a dick. | 更衣柜位置不错 本·格罗斯还是那个屌样 |
[14:07] | Are we allowed to say “dick” now? | 我们可以说”屌样”了吗 |
[14:09] | No one can say “dick” in this house. | 不 在这个家里谁也不许说 |
[14:11] | Why do let that Ben Gross rile you up so much? He’s like 5’2″. | 你为什么总让本·格罗斯欺负你 他也就一米五八高 |
[14:14] | Damn, Mom! That was savage. Up top. | 靠 妈妈 说得好 来击掌 |
[14:17] | Ah, okay. I do not like high-fiving. It’s violent. | 我不喜欢击掌 太暴力了 |
[14:19] | Can we please not do that again? | 我们能不这样了吗 |
[14:21] | On a more civilized note, | 说个文明点的事 |
[14:23] | I received some very exciting information today. | 我今天收到了非常让人激动的消息 |
[14:25] | Kamala, your parents have found you a match… | 卡玛拉 你父母给你找了个… |
[14:29] | for marriage. | 未婚夫 |
[14:31] | They did? | 是吗 |
[14:32] | Yes! His name is Prashant. He’s an engineer. | 对 他叫普拉桑特 是名工程师 |
[14:34] | Isn’t that fantastic? | 不错吧 |
[14:36] | Kamala was expected to have an arranged marriage | 卡玛拉知道等海外的学业一结束 |
[14:38] | after she finished her studies abroad, | 等待自己的肯定是包办婚姻 |
[14:41] | but she felt less than enthusiastic about this idea. | 但她对这件事可不那么热情 |
[14:44] | Oh, that’s so wonderful. | 那太好了了 |
[14:45] | A husband from India? Someone I’ve never met before. | 一个印度丈夫 我从来没见过的人 |
[14:48] | Perfect stranger. How exciting. | 完美陌生人 太好了 |
[14:50] | I know! | 我就知道 |
[14:51] | Finally, some good news for this family. | 这个家终于有好消息了 |
[14:54] | Yeah. That’s frigging great. | 是啊 真他妈好 |
[14:56] | Kamala does nothing and gets a full husband in the mail. | 卡玛拉什么都不用做 就从邮件里得到了丈夫 |
[14:59] | Meanwhile, I’m trying to trick a gay guy into going to Johnny Rockets with me. | 而我还在想办法骗一个同志男跟我去约翰尼火箭餐厅 |
[15:02] | You know what? I’m just too jealous to eat with you right now. | 你知道吗 我现在太嫉妒你了 不想和你一起吃饭 |
[15:05] | Devi… | 德维… |
[15:19] | Devi. | 德维 |
[15:24] | Devi, come here. | 德维 过来 |
[15:29] | -Dad? -Come, come. Sit down. | -爸爸 -过来啊 坐下 |
[15:31] | I want to show you something. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[15:38] | This is John McEnroe. | 他是约翰·麦肯罗 |
[15:40] | He is my favorite player of all time. | 他是我最喜欢的球员 |
[15:43] | Hey, look at that! It’s me. | 喂 看啊 是我 |
[15:45] | I told you it would all make sense. | 我跟你说过会解释得通的 |
[15:47] | He doesn’t let anyone push him around. | 他从不让别人告诉他该怎么做 |
[15:50] | Look at him, giving it back to that umpire. | 你看他 冲那个裁判喊 |
[15:53] | He’s a firecracker… just like you. | 他就是个小辣椒…和你一样 |
[15:58] | Kanna, what is it? | 宝贝 怎么了 |
[16:00] | Dad, am I ugly? | 爸爸 我很丑吗 |
[16:03] | What nonsense. I’m looking at you right now. | 胡说什么 我正看着你呢 |
[16:05] | You’re the most beautiful girl in the world. | 你是世界上最漂亮的女孩 |
[16:07] | No. Kamala is beautiful, | 不 卡玛拉才漂亮 |
[16:10] | and a boy at school said that I was an un– | 而且学校里有个男生 说我… |
[16:14] | He said something mean to me. | 他说了很刻薄的话 |
[16:17] | This boy is clearly an idiot, like this umpire. | 那小子明显是个笨蛋 就和这个裁判一样 |
[16:19] | Do you think John McEnroe would let that umpire tell him | 你觉得约翰·麦肯罗会放任他说 |
[16:22] | that he’s not beautiful? | 自己不够好吗 |
[16:23] | No. He would stand up for himself. | 不 他会为自己出头 |
[16:27] | So I should beat up Ben Gross? | 所以我应该揍本·格罗斯一顿吗 |
[16:29] | What? No, no, no. | 什么 不 不 不 |
[16:30] | You fight back with your spirit, little one. | 你要用精神反击 小家伙 |
[16:33] | You stand up for yourself, just like him. | 捍卫你自己 就像他一样 |
[16:36] | Answer my question! The question, jerk! | 回答我的问题 回答我 混蛋 |
[16:42] | Thanks, Dad. I’ll try. | 谢谢你 老爸 我会试试看 |
[16:51] | Wait. What are you doing here? | 等等 你来这干嘛 |
[16:53] | This is my living room. | 这是我的客厅 |
[16:55] | No, I mean, you died. | 不 我的意思是 你死了 |
[16:59] | Oh, that? I’m better now. | 那个吗 我现在好多了 |
[17:21] | So the next morning, Devi took her dad’s advice | 所以第二天早晨 德维听从了她爸的意见 |
[17:24] | and decided to fight back with her spirit, AKA she would be serving a damn look. | 决定用精神来反击 也就是说 她要穿得很火辣 |
[17:29] | Ben Gross better get ready to eat his words. | 本·格罗斯后悔去吧 |
[17:41] | Woah, Devi, you look like an Indian Kardashian. | 德维 你看着就像印度的卡戴珊 |
[17:45] | Thanks, Fab, but I thought we were dressing hot today. | 谢谢你 法布 不是说今天要穿漂亮点嘛 |
[17:48] | This is my boys’ medium polo instead of my usual large. | 我穿的是男式中码的休闲衫 平时我都穿大码的 |
[17:51] | -The janitor said… -No. Just, no. | -清洁工说… -不 别说了 |
[17:54] | – Stop. – Well, I know I did a good job. | -别说了 -我打扮得特别好看 |
[17:56] | Get a load of sexy flapper girl. | 看看性感的飞来波女郎造型 |
[17:59] | My grandmother died in this dress. | 我奶奶去世时穿的就是这条裙子 |
[18:02] | Okay. Let’s just stick to the plan. | 好了 我们按计划行事 |
[18:04] | What’s our goal for today? | 今天我们的目标是 |
[18:06] | – To make conversation. – Right. | -搭讪聊天 -对 |
[18:07] | We’re talking to the boys. | 我们要和男生聊天 |
[18:08] | I’m gonna ask Jonah to come over and watch unreleased Ariana Grande footage. | 我要请乔纳来我家看没放出来的A妹[歌手]的删减镜头 |
[18:12] | Before you know it, we’ll all be boinking at prom. Okay. | 很快 我们就要在晚会上和他们打炮了 |
[18:16] | Boyfriend, here I co– | 男朋友 我来… |
[18:22] | Hey, Jonah. | 乔纳 |
[18:24] | Ew, you’re bleeding. | 你流血了 |
[18:25] | You’re getting knee blood on the chair. It’s unsanitary. | 你膝盖上的血都蹭到椅子上了 太不卫生了 |
[18:28] | You could have AIDS. | 你可能得艾滋病的 |
[18:29] | I thought no one would bang me. How could I have AIDS? | 我还以为没人会和我上床 怎么得艾滋啊 |
[18:31] | Easy. Blood transfusion. | 很简单 输血 |
[18:33] | Or sharing needles. | 或者共用针头 |
[18:34] | You wish you were cool enough for intravenous drugs. | 你做不出吸毒那么酷的事 |
[18:36] | Oh. Drugs are, like, cool now? I didn’t realize | 吸毒现在是很酷的事了 我没发现 |
[18:39] | you were a hillbilly tweaker. I guess you’re skinny enough. | 你是土鳖瘾君子 你倒是够瘦弱的 |
[18:41] | Uh, I’m not skinny. I’m jacked. | 不是瘦弱 我这叫健壮 |
[18:43] | Hmph, for now, until you morph into your big fat dad. | 就剩几了年 你会慢慢变成你大肥爹的样子 |
[18:46] | Shut up. My dad’s hot. | 闭嘴 我爸很性感 |
[18:47] | You’ve no idea what he’s been through. He has thyroid issues. | 你不知道他的经历 他甲状腺有问题 |
[18:50] | Enough! We talked about this yesterday. | 够了 我们昨天谈过了 |
[18:53] | How can we mend the conflict of our past when the conflict of our present rages on? | 如果当下的愤怒没有平息 又怎么修补过去的冲突呢 |
[18:59] | -Boo. -That doesn’t mean anything. | -烂 -这不代表什么 |
[19:01] | Those responses were very hurtful. | 你们的反应让我很难受 |
[19:03] | Go to the principal’s office. | 去校长室报道 |
[19:07] | Look who it is. Tweedle Dumb and Tweedle Idiot. | 看看这是谁来了 傻兄蠢弟 |
[19:10] | You will both report here after school to do some unpaid labor in the office. | 你们放学都要来这里报道 做点义务劳动 |
[19:14] | Like an internship? | 像实习那样 |
[19:15] | No. Like a punishment. | 不 是惩罚 |
[19:17] | You’re in trouble! | 你们惹麻烦了 |
[19:18] | I can’t. | 我来不了 |
[19:19] | I’m supposed to go cheer on my girlfriend’s field hockey practice. | 我女朋友有曲棍球训练 我要去加油 |
[19:22] | You know, I support women. | 你知道 我支持女性的 |
[19:24] | Is that why, Mister Feminist? | 是这个原因吗 女权主义先生 |
[19:26] | Or is it to watch a bunch of teenage boobs bounce around? | 还是你想看女孩们的胸部晃来晃去 |
[19:29] | Field hockey is a beautiful sport. | 曲棍球是优美的运动 |
[19:31] | Busted. You’re a perv. | 被戳穿了吧 你这个色狼 |
[19:32] | And what are you laughing at, Erin Brockovich? | 笑什么笑 埃琳·布罗克维奇[“永不妥协”电影女主] |
[19:35] | Is that a skirt or a headband? | 你那是裙子还是发带啊 |
[19:36] | You know, get your acts together, | 穿妥当一点 |
[19:38] | or I will personally call all the Ivies and tell them not to admit you. | 不然我就打电话给常春藤大学 让他们都别录取你们 |
[19:42] | Get ready to get your online degree at StDoofusUniversity.com. | 准备好拿家里蹲大学的文凭吧 |
[19:48] | You’re dismissed. | 你们可以走了 |
[19:53] | Your stupid heels are slowing us down. Take them off. | 你的蠢高跟鞋拖我们后腿了 赶紧脱了 |
[19:56] | Yeah, I’m sure you’d like to see my bare feet, sicko. | 是吧 你肯定是想看我光脚 变态 |
[19:59] | Foot fetish much? | 恋足癖吧 |
[20:11] | Oh, my God! Oliver Martinez? | 天啊 奥利弗·马丁内斯 |
[20:13] | Stop molesting my friend! | 别对我朋友动手动脚 |
[20:15] | He’s not molesting me. He’s caressing me. | 他没有在骚扰我 他在抚摸我 |
[20:17] | He’s my boyfriend. | 他是我男朋友 |
[20:19] | Wait. You have a boyfriend? | 等等 你有男朋友了 |
[20:21] | We had to keep it a secret. | 我们必须得保密 |
[20:22] | I mean, can you imagine the shock waves it would send through drama club? | 你能想象这会给戏剧社带来多大冲击吗 |
[20:25] | An actress dating tech crew? | 女演员和技术人员交往 |
[20:29] | I just… I didn’t want to upstage you | 我只是…不想在你 |
[20:31] | while you were trying to get a boyfriend of your own. | 找男朋友的过程中让你难堪 |
[20:33] | I can’t believe you didn’t tell me and Fabiola. | 我不敢相信你居然没告诉我和法布奥拉 |
[20:36] | Fabiola knows. | 法布奥拉知道 |
[20:38] | Wow. | 哇 |
[20:39] | I guess I was wrong when I said no one would date anyone in the UN. | 看来我说错了没人会和你们约会 |
[20:42] | They just won’t date you. | 只是没人和你约会 |
[20:43] | Shut up, Ben! | 闭嘴 本 |
[20:44] | I’m sorry. I just didn’t know | 对不起 一想到你的腿和你的遭遇 |
[20:46] | how you would react with your legs and everything. | 我不知道你会怎么反应 |
[20:48] | I didn’t want to upset you. | 我不是故意惹你不高兴的 |
[20:49] | Me? Upset? | 我 不高兴 |
[20:51] | No. You should be upset for your weird taste in men. | 不 你该为自己挑男人的古怪品味不高兴 |
[20:54] | Me? I’m cool. Cool as ice. | 我 我没事 好得很 |
[20:57] | Peace. | 再见 |
[21:03] | You guys saw her hit me, right? You know, my dad’s a lawyer. | 你们都看见她打我了吧 我爸可是律师 |
[21:07] | When you’re a normal person | 如果你是面对不同事情 |
[21:09] | with genuinely balanced reactions to things, | 能控制好情绪的人 |
[21:11] | it may be hard to understand why we hotheads fly off the handle. | 可能难以理解我们暴脾气 为什么会失控 |
[21:15] | For me, it’s a reasonable reaction | 对我来说 那是对大多数 |
[21:16] | to the general blindness of most tennis umpires. | 眼瞎网球裁判的合理反应 |
[21:19] | For Devi, it’s a logical response | 对德维来说 那是对她所谓的闺蜜 |
[21:21] | to being betrayed by her supposed best friends. | 背叛的正常反应 |
[21:24] | How could Eleanor have a boyfriend and not tell her about it? | 埃莉诺怎么能有男朋友却不告诉她 |
[21:26] | And why would she tell Fabiola? | 她又为什么要告诉法布奥拉 |
[21:28] | Does she think Devi’s too unhinged to handle it? | 她是不是觉得德维太冲动了接受不了 |
[21:30] | Or that Devi would be jealous of her? | 还是怕德维会嫉妒 |
[21:32] | Do both of her friends think | 还是她的两个朋友都认为 |
[21:34] | she’s just a pitiful, lonely, wheelchair girl without a freaking dad? | 她只是个可怜孤单 没了爸爸的轮椅女孩 |
[21:37] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[21:41] | And that’s how it happens, folks. | 各位 就是这样的 |
[21:43] | That’s how we hotheads boil over. | 我们暴脾气就是这样爆发的 |
[21:45] | What was that? What happened to the window? | 怎么回事 玻璃怎么碎了 |
[21:48] | A bird hit it. | 鸟撞的 |
[21:49] | Bird? | 鸟 |
[21:50] | This is my fault for keeping the windows so clean. | 是我的错 我把玻璃擦得太干净了 |
[21:53] | Where is the poor bird? | 那只可怜的鸟呢 |
[21:54] | It flew away. | 飞走了 |
[21:56] | It flew away? | 飞走了 |
[21:57] | After breaking the window with its body? | 用身体撞碎玻璃 然后还能飞走 |
[22:01] | Devi, that book was blessed by God! | 德维 那本书是开过光的 |
[22:05] | The bird must have done it. | 肯定是那只鸟干的 |
[22:07] | Devi, you are lying to your mother, | 德维 你一边对妈妈说谎 |
[22:09] | and then bringing shame on an innocent bird? | 一边还怪罪一只无辜的鸟 |
[22:12] | Just leave me alone! | 别烦我 |
[22:29] | Doctor Ryan? | 瑞安医生 |
[22:30] | Devi, we don’t have an appointment. | 德维 你没预约 |
[22:33] | I know, but I need your help. | 我知道 但我需要你的帮助 |
[22:35] | Wait. Why do you look hot? | 等等 你怎么穿那么好看 |
[22:37] | Do you have a date? | 要去约会吗 |
[22:38] | Uh… yes, I do. And don’t look so shocked. | 是的 别一副震惊的样子 |
[22:40] | I do have a life outside of being your therapist. | 除了做你的心理医生 我也是有个人生活的 |
[22:43] | Not right now, you don’t. I need your help. | 你现在没有 我需要你的帮助 |
[22:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:48] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[22:50] | Eleanor has a secret boyfriend | 埃莉诺有个秘密男朋友 |
[22:51] | that her and Fabiola have been keeping from me, | 她和法布奥拉都瞒着我 |
[22:53] | because they thought I was unhinged and would have a nervous breakdown. | 因为她们觉得我脾气暴躁 可能会心理崩溃 |
[22:56] | Which, it seems like you are. | 你看着是有点崩溃 |
[22:57] | Yeah, I’m losing it, Doc. | 是 我撑不住了 医生 |
[23:01] | Okay. All right. | 是 好吧 |
[23:05] | Talk to me. How does their lie make you feel? | 跟我说说 她们说谎你有什么感觉 |
[23:09] | It doesn’t matter how it makes me feel. | 这不重要 |
[23:11] | It matters how it makes me look. | 重要的是我的形象 |
[23:12] | Well, all right. How do you want to look? | 好吧 那你希望是什么形象 |
[23:15] | Normal. I just want to be a normal girl, who isn’t called mean names, | 正常人 我只想做个正常的女孩 没人给我起外号 |
[23:19] | and could actually have a boyfriend. | 而且能找到男朋友 |
[23:21] | I don’t even care who he is, as long as he wanted to be with me. | 我都不在乎他是谁 只要愿意和我在一起就行 |
[23:27] | Devi, look, can I be honest with you? | 德维 我得跟你说句实话 |
[23:31] | Having just any boyfriend, no matter who he is, | 找个男朋友 不管他是谁 |
[23:35] | is not gonna make you happier or change who you are. | 都不会让你更幸福 也不会改变你这个人 |
[23:39] | Trust me, but after all you’ve been through, | 相信我 你经历了那么多 |
[23:42] | maybe you shouldn’t be so focused on having a boyfriend. | 也许你不该纠结于找男朋友 |
[23:46] | I mean, do you really think you’d make a good girlfriend right now? | 你觉得现在的你会是个好女友吗 |
[23:51] | Probably not. | 也许不会 |
[23:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:54] | So what is it you can do this year to succeed at something | 所以有什么你能做成功的事情 |
[23:58] | that would actually make you happy… | 既能让你开心起来 |
[24:01] | and make you feel good about yourself? | 又能让你更有信心呢 |
[24:06] | I think I know what I need to do. | 我想我知道该怎么做了 |
[24:09] | All right. My girl. | 好了 好姑娘 |
[24:11] | Now get to gettin’. I got a hot date. | 去做吧 我还得去约会呢 |
[24:14] | Good luck on your date. | 祝你约会好运 |
[24:24] | Later, man. | 回见 哥们 |
[24:30] | Hi, Paxton. | 喂 帕克斯顿 |
[24:33] | You don’t know me, but my name is Devi Vishwakumar. | 你不认识我 我叫德维·维什瓦库马尔 |
[24:35] | I’m a sophomore. | 上高二 |
[24:37] | I sit behind you in history class. | 历史课上我坐你后面 |
[24:40] | I was also paralyzed last year? | 我去年残疾了 |
[24:43] | Oh, okay, great. You are familiar with that. | 很好 这个你知道 |
[24:46] | So here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[24:47] | I’m into you. | 我喜欢你 |
[24:50] | Like, I could name every class you’ve had for the last two years. | 我能说出过去两年里 你上过的所有的课 |
[24:56] | But I won’t do that. | 但我不会说 |
[24:58] | And I know you’d never be my boyfriend, | 我知道你不会做我男朋友 |
[25:00] | because you’re you, and I’m me, | 因为你是你 而我只是我 |
[25:03] | but I was wondering if you would ever consider… | 但我在想你愿不愿意… |
[25:08] | h–having sex with me? | 和我做爱 |
[25:13] | Oh, my God. I’m such an idiot. I’m so sorry. | 天啊 我真是个傻瓜 对不起 |
[25:16] | -I can’t believe I just did that. -Yeah. | -我不敢相信自己这么说了 -好 |
[25:19] | Okay. | 好的 |
[25:21] | What? | 什么 |
[25:22] | What? That actually worked? | 什么 这都行 |
[25:24] | Just sex, right? | 只是做爱 对吗 |
[25:26] | Just sex. | 只是做爱 |
[25:27] | I’m down, but I can’t tonight. | 我愿意 但今晚不行 |
[25:32] | Wow, okay! | 天啊 好 |
[25:33] | Twist. This is surprising. | 反转啊 真没想到 |
[25:36] | Looking forward to it. | 我很期待 |
[25:37] | Will circle back about it. | 我们回头再说 |
[25:48] | Okay! | 好的 |
[25:49] | Devi couldn’t believe it. | 德维不敢相信 |
[25:51] | For the first time, she had something she wanted to write in her grief journal. | 她第一次有了想要写进疗伤日记的事情 |
[25:59] | ♪ Left you thinking in the dark♪ | ♪ 让你暗自思考 ♪ |
[26:05] | ♪ Just to make you feel unsure♪ | ♪ 让你小鹿乱撞 ♪ |
[26:11] | ♪ Then I know you want me more♪ | ♪ 这样你就会更渴望我 ♪ |
[26:16] | ♪ If it’s hurting, hurting, hurting ♪ | ♪ 如果你感到疼痛 疼痛 疼痛 ♪ |
[26:19] | ♪ Then it’s working, working, working♪ | ♪ 那它收获了成效 成效 成效 ♪ |
[26:30] | ♪ I’ve been playing games With your heart ♪ | ♪ 我一直在玩弄你的心 ♪ |
[26:36] | ♪ I’ve been playing games With your heart ♪ | ♪ 我一直在玩弄你的心 ♪ |
[26:43] | ♪ I’ve been playing games With your heart ♪ | ♪ 我一直在玩弄你的心 ♪ |
[26:49] | ♪ I’ve been playing games With your heart ♪ | ♪ 我一直在玩弄你的心 ♪ |
[26:55] | ♪ I’ve been playing games With your heart ♪ | ♪ 我一直在玩弄你的心 ♪ |
[27:00] | ♪ If it’s hurting, hurting, hurting♪ | ♪ 如果你感到疼痛 疼痛 疼痛 ♪ |
[27:03] | ♪ Then it’s working, working, working♪ | ♪ 那它收获了成效 成效 成效 ♪ |