时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:52] | Oliver! What are you doing? | 奥利弗 你在干嘛 |
[00:54] | Uh… nothin’, babe. | 没干什么… 宝贝 |
[00:57] | I am so sorry for getting in the background of your amazing video. | 很抱歉误入了你们这么精彩的视频 |
[01:00] | Did I ruin it? | 视频还能用吗 |
[01:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:02] | Oliver, do you think her fit, shapely body ruined the video? | 奥利弗 你觉得她健美苗条的身材毁了我们的视频吗 |
[01:06] | – This feels like a trap. – It is. | -像是道送命题 -没错 |
[01:08] | Okay. Now that you guys are all done with that nonsense, | 好了 你们要是忙完乱七八糟的了 |
[01:11] | I think it’s time you kids head home. | 就都回家吧 |
[01:13] | I need Devi here to weed the garden. | 德维需要给花园除草 |
[01:15] | The rotting tomatoes are attracting rats. | 烂掉的番茄开始招老鼠了 |
[01:17] | But that was Dad’s garden. Why do I have to take care of it now? | 可那是爸爸的花园 为什么我要打理 |
[01:20] | Oh, I could do it, | 我也可以打理… |
[01:21] | if you don’t mind taking over my dermatology practice. | 如果你不介意接手我的皮肤病诊所 |
[01:24] | Then we’d both have an equal job. | 那我们就都有工作了 |
[01:25] | Fine, but can I have five minutes of privacy with my friends please? | 好吧 那我能不能单独跟我朋友待五分钟 |
[01:29] | Three minutes. | 三分钟 |
[01:31] | And the boy must leave now. | 而且那男孩得走 |
[01:33] | Uh, c– can I take the rest of my soda with me? | 我… 我能把我剩下的饮料带走吗 |
[01:35] | Take your Dew and go. | 带走吧 |
[01:36] | – I’ll see you later, mi amor. – Okay. | -一会见 亲爱的 -好 |
[01:38] | – How many likes have we gotten? – Only two so far. | -有几个赞了 -到现在就两个 |
[01:41] | One from Eleanor’s dad and another from… | 一个是埃莉诺爸爸 另一个是… |
[01:44] | Eleanor’s dad’s dental practice. | 埃莉诺爸爸的牙医 |
[01:46] | Makes sense. He’s trying to get on my good side, | 说得通 他想讨好我 |
[01:48] | so I’ll be nicer to my stepmom. | 让我对我继母好些 |
[01:49] | Not gonna happen, Sharon. You’re basic. | 他休想 莎伦她太没劲了 |
[01:52] | What about Paxton? He must’ve liked it. | 帕克斯顿呢 他肯定得点赞啊 |
[01:54] | No, not yet. | 还没有 |
[01:56] | The truth is, Paxton and Devi were kind of nothing at the moment. | 事实上 帕克斯顿和德维现在没什么关系 |
[02:00] | If we’re cool now, should we meet up in your garage tomorrow? | 既然我们和好了 那明天你家车库见 |
[02:05] | Actually, I don’t think that’s a good idea anymore. | 说实话我觉得还是算了 |
[02:07] | It just got weird, you know? | 有点怪怪的 |
[02:10] | That’s why she wanted to post this thirst trap in the first place… | 所以她才想立刻把这个性感视频发出去… |
[02:13] | so Paxton would like it, and maybe like her. | 这样帕克斯顿可能会点个赞还可能会喜欢她 |
[02:17] | Wait. I don’t see you guys talk that much at school. | 等等 我看你俩在学校不怎么说话了 |
[02:20] | Is he just using you as a sexy sidepiece and ignoring you in public? | 他是不是把你当情人了 公众场合都不搭理你 |
[02:24] | That’s disgusting. | 太恶心了 |
[02:26] | Right, the sex. | 对哦 滚床单 |
[02:28] | No. Our relationship is rock solid. Don’t sweat it. | 不 我们感情很好 不用担心 |
[02:32] | Has he introduced you to his friends? | 他把你介绍给他的朋友了吗 |
[02:33] | – No, but… – That tool! | -没有 不过… -混蛋 |
[02:36] | – He’s ashamed of you. – I don’t know if you’d call it ashamed. | -他为你感到羞耻 -用”羞耻”这个词不合适吧 |
[02:38] | Oh, believe me. He’s ashamed. | 相信我 他就是难为情 |
[02:41] | That’s why I hate all men. | 所以我讨厌所有男人 |
[02:42] | Well, except for your boyfriend, Alex Gomez. | 除了你的男朋友吧 亚历克斯·戈麦斯 |
[02:46] | Yeah, no. Alex Gomez. | 是啊 没有 亚历克斯·戈麦斯 |
[02:48] | I love that little guy. He’s so important to me. | 我喜欢他 他对我很重要 |
[02:51] | Devi, if Paxton doesn’t acknowledge you, I swear to you, I will wreck him. | 德维 要是帕克斯顿不承认你的身份 我发誓我会痛扁他 |
[02:55] | I took three semesters in stage combat. | 我可学了三个学期的搏击 |
[02:58] | Your three minutes are up! | 三分钟到啦 |
[03:01] | Bye, guys. | 再见 伙计们 |
[03:21] | – Devi, do you know what this is? – A tomato. | -德维 你知道这是什么吗 -番茄 |
[03:24] | Nope. It is the best tomato in all the world, | 不 这是世界上最好的番茄 |
[03:28] | because we grew it here. | 因为它是我们种在这里的 |
[03:30] | It is the literal fruit of our patience and hard work. | 是我们耐心和勤奋的结晶 |
[03:33] | Then why do the other ones look so bad? | 那为什么其他的那么难看 |
[03:36] | They have bugs in them. I need to buy some spray. | 那些长虫了 我还得去买些药 |
[03:39] | Come. Let’s go inside and show this to your mom. | 来 我们进去拿给妈妈看 |
[03:41] | Mom, Mom, guess what we found? | 妈妈 看我们找到了什么 |
[03:59] | What if Anne Frank had an iPhone? | 假如安妮·弗兰克有手机 |
[04:02] | What if Winston Churchill had Wi-Fi? | 假如温斯顿·丘吉尔有无线网 |
[04:05] | This week, we’re gonna break up into groups to pitch app ideas | 这周我们来分组设想一下 |
[04:08] | that could’ve been used to mitigate the atrocities of the second World War. | 可以在二战时期减轻战争残酷程度的手机应用 |
[04:13] | Just for one day, can we learn | 能不能有一天让我们学点 |
[04:15] | something that’ll be on the future AP tests? | 以后考试会考的内容啊 |
[04:17] | Come on. I worked really hard | 拜托 我可是下了很大功夫 |
[04:18] | to find a lesson that was outside the box for you guys. | 给你们找到这种新颖课程的 |
[04:21] | Whatever. Just break up into groups of three. | 就这样 赶紧组成三人小组 |
[04:26] | You want to be in my group? | 要跟我一组吗 |
[04:27] | Had he seen her sexy dance video and changed his mind? | 他是不是看到她的性感舞蹈视频改变主意了 |
[04:31] | Uh, yeah, sure. I could make that work. | 好 没问题 我可以 |
[04:35] | – Cool. I’ll be in your group too. – Cool. | -好 我也来你们组 -好 |
[04:38] | Okay. Who doesn’t have a group yet? | 好了 谁还是一个人 |
[04:41] | Ben could be in our group. | 本可以来我们组 |
[04:43] | I prefer to work alone. | 我想自己一组 |
[04:44] | I don’t want anyone diluting the quality of my project. | 我不想让任何人拉低我报告的质量 |
[04:47] | Actually, it looks like we’re gonna have to have one foursome. | 这样的话 我们就得有个四人小组了 |
[04:49] | So how about both Ben and Eve, why don’t you go join Eleanor and Fabiola? | 那本和伊芙都去和埃莉诺和法比奥拉一组吧 |
[04:53] | Presentations are due on Monday. | 周一展示成果 |
[04:56] | We could meet at my house. | 可以去我家 |
[04:58] | I got a shitload of Uncrustables in the freezer. | 我冰箱里还有超级多三明治 |
[05:00] | Nice. | 太棒了 |
[05:02] | Wait. So who are you? | 等等… 你是谁 |
[05:03] | This is Devi. She’s cool. | 她是德维 人不错 |
[05:05] | And she’s good at this stuff, so it’s like a guaranteed A. | 她擅长做这些 肯定能得优秀 |
[05:08] | – That’s why I asked her. – Sweet. | -所以我才叫她的 -给力 |
[05:15] | See you guys later. | 再见 |
[05:17] | Steve. | 史蒂夫 |
[05:19] | – Hi. – Hi, Kamala. | -嗨 -嗨 卡玛拉 |
[05:21] | You know, I was just at The Cheesecake Factory for lunch. | 我刚去芝乐坊餐馆那里吃的午饭 |
[05:24] | Ordered our usual. | 点了我们常吃的 |
[05:25] | Loaded baked potato tots, hold the bacon? | 不加培根的烤薯球 |
[05:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[05:29] | Couldn’t finish it though. | 可是吃不完 |
[05:30] | I’ve been such a mess about our breakup. | 我们分手以后我状态很不好 |
[05:33] | Well, that, and also, the portions are insane. | 当然 也因为那里分量太大了 |
[05:35] | I saw someone eating pasta out of a bucket. | 我看还有人拿桶吃意面 |
[05:37] | I know. I think about you, too. | 我知道 我也想你 |
[05:39] | I saw a couple riding a tandem bike. | 我看到一对情侣骑双人自行车 |
[05:41] | It made me think of how you don’t know how to ride a bike. | 就想起你不会骑单车的样子 |
[05:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:46] | Okay. Goodbye. | 那再见了 |
[05:48] | Wait, Kamala, this is crazy. | 等等 卡玛拉 这太不正常了 |
[05:50] | Your parents can’t force you to marry this guy. | 你父母不能强迫你跟他结婚的 |
[05:53] | They’re not forcing me. | 他们没有强迫我 |
[05:54] | I have a choice… | 我是有选择的… |
[05:56] | between my family and a life of shame | 可以选择家庭或是羞愧一辈子 |
[05:58] | that will disgrace me and my descendants for generations. | 让我和我的子孙都蒙受耻辱 |
[06:01] | That’s bullshit. | 这太扯了 |
[06:03] | Maybe it is, but I can’t betray my family. | 或许吧 但我不能背叛我的家庭 |
[06:06] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[06:06] | You’ll have to take someone else to the 21 Pilots concert | 你还是找别人陪你去本田中心 |
[06:09] | at the Honda Center. | 看21名飞行员的音乐会吧 |
[06:11] | Let me just say this. | 我这么说吧 |
[06:13] | I can’t believe that a woman who was brave enough | 我不相信一个有十足勇气 |
[06:15] | to travel halfway around the world to pursue her dreams | 能跨越半个地球追寻梦想的女人 |
[06:17] | would allow anyone to dictate who she can be with. | 会让别人去安排自己的伴侣 |
[06:30] | So, Devi, what a pretty name. | 德维 名字真好听 |
[06:32] | You know, the woman who threads my eyebrows is Indian. | 知道吗 给我纹眉的女士也是印度人 |
[06:35] | Do you know her? | 你认识她吗 |
[06:36] | I don’t know. What’s her name? | 不知道 她叫什么 |
[06:38] | I’m not sure. I want to say… | 我不确定 可能是… |
[06:41] | Pragupshmala? | 普拉古布什玛拉 |
[06:43] | Hey. Sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[06:46] | Paxton! | 帕克斯顿 |
[06:47] | Oh, my goodness. All of that swimming has given you some muscles. | 天啊 游泳游出这么多肌肉啦 |
[06:52] | If your prom date cancels on you, you know where to find me. | 要是你的舞伴放你鸽子了 可以来找我 |
[06:55] | At the nearest wine bar. | 就在最近的酒吧 |
[06:56] | Thanks. I’m not too worried though. | 谢谢 我不是很担心这个问题 |
[06:59] | I’ve been going to prom since seventh grade. | 我从七年级就开始参加舞会了 |
[07:01] | Hmm, bet you could pick me up and throw me. | 你肯定能把我抱起来上下扔 |
[07:03] | Mom, get out! We need to do our project. | 妈 出去吧 我们要做功课了 |
[07:10] | So… should we start brainstorming some ideas? | 那… 我们集思广益讨论一下吧 |
[07:13] | Mm, yeah. I got a really good idea. | 我有个好想法 |
[07:15] | What if there’s an app that turns your phone into a gun? | 能把手机变成枪的手机应用怎么样 |
[07:19] | Then you can kill the Nazis with your gun. Bam. War is over. | 那你就能用枪打死纳粹 嘭 战争结束 |
[07:22] | So, like, how would your app turn your phone into a gun? | 那应用怎么把手机变成枪呢 |
[07:26] | Same way Transformers work. You just push a button, and it does it. | 就像变形金刚那样 按个按钮就可以了 |
[07:29] | – Okay. Good idea, Trent. – Thank you. | -好 好主意 特伦特 -谢啦 |
[07:31] | Since we are brainstorming, I actually have some ideas, too. | 既然是头脑风暴 我也有些想法 |
[07:34] | Awesome. Let’s see what you got, Lil’ D. | 太棒了 你有什么想法 小德 |
[07:36] | Holy shit! Did Paxton H-Y just give her a nickname? | 天啊 帕克斯顿刚刚给她起了外号吗 |
[07:40] | You don’t do that | 不打算深交的人 |
[07:41] | unless you plan on referring to that person a ton in the future. | 是不会互相起外号的 |
[07:45] | Speaking of D’s, did you see Zoe’s Insta? | 说道小德 你看佐伊的照片墙了吗 |
[07:49] | She posted a Boomerang of her doing jumping jacks. | 她发了个开合跳的短视频 |
[07:51] | Shut up. | 真的假的 |
[07:54] | Dude, let me see. | 老兄 让我看看 |
[07:57] | That bouncing’s mad hypnotic, yo. | 看着真是催眠啊 |
[08:01] | We’re redoing my acrylic gels. | 重新给我做个指甲吧 |
[08:03] | I prefer a round square, and maybe a tasteful ombre in neutral pinks. | 我想做个圆角方形配高雅的渐变中粉色 |
[08:08] | Fab, what would you like? | 法布 你呢 |
[08:10] | Clear nail polish, please. | 刷透明指甲油吧 |
[08:12] | Oh, come on. Try some fun nail art. | 别这样 做做有趣的指甲 |
[08:14] | I saw a girl who had ice-cream cones with sassy faces. | 我看到一个女孩做了一套挂着狂野表情的冰淇淋筒 |
[08:17] | Uh, all right. Can I get little computers? | 那好吧 给我做小电脑吧 |
[08:21] | No. That’s ugly. | 不行 那太丑了 |
[08:22] | Try something girly, like a flower or a cute bird. | 试点有女孩感觉的 像花或者可爱的小鸟 |
[08:26] | What’s your favorite bird? | 你最喜欢什么鸟 |
[08:29] | I guess a chicken? | 可能是鸡 |
[08:32] | Okay. So how’s that group project coming? | 好吧 小组项目做得如何呢 |
[08:36] | It’s fine. | 还行吧 |
[08:38] | Eleanor and I got stuck with this annoying kid, Ben, | 我和埃莉诺和烦人的本合作 |
[08:40] | and this other girl, Eve. | 还有个女生 伊芙 |
[08:44] | Sounds like someone has a crush. | 听上去某人有喜欢的人啦 |
[08:46] | What? No, I don’t have a crush. | 什么 没有 我没喜欢谁 |
[08:48] | As a scientist, Fabiola was used to a clear-cut, data-driven life. | 作为科学家 法比奥拉更习惯直观的数据化生活 |
[08:54] | Hello, Fabiola. | 你好 法比奥拉 |
[08:56] | And hello to you, Gears Brosnan. | 你好 吉尔斯·布鲁斯南 |
[09:00] | Which is why she was struggling with these new complicated emotions. | 所以她挣扎于这种复杂的新感觉 |
[09:05] | Oh, yeah? I mean, any time I liked a boy in high school, | 是吗 我是说我高中时喜欢哪个男生 |
[09:07] | I always called him annoying. | 我就会说他烦人 |
[09:11] | I don’t have a crush on Ben. | 我可不喜欢本 |
[09:12] | He gets out of gym, because he has a personal trainer. | 他有私人教练就不上体育课了 |
[09:15] | Okay. Then which of the boys in your class do you like? | 好吧 那你喜欢你们班哪个男生呢 |
[09:18] | No one. | 没有 |
[09:21] | I guess I technically have a boyfriend named Alex Gomez. | 严格来说 我可能有个男朋友叫亚历克斯·戈麦斯 |
[09:25] | What? Oh, my God, Fab! | 什么 天啊 法布 |
[09:28] | I’m so happy. | 我太高兴了 |
[09:29] | I’ve been dying for you to have a boyfriend. | 我一直盼望你能交个男朋友 |
[09:31] | Boyfriends are what high school is all about. | 交男朋友是才是上高中的意义 |
[09:34] | Wait. He is human, right? He’s not a robot? | 不过 他是个人 不是机器人吧 |
[09:37] | He’s human. | 是人 |
[09:40] | Yes. | 太好了 |
[09:46] | What would you like to watch, Devi? | 德维 你想看什么 |
[09:48] | I found a Bollywood movie about a princess who falls for a lowly street sweeper. | 我找到一个讲公主爱上清洁工的宝莱坞电影 |
[09:51] | It’s only seven hours long. | 只有七小时长 |
[09:53] | No, man. We’re watching Riverdale. | 不要 我们看”河谷镇” |
[09:56] | Buckle up for some steamy teen romance. | 准备观看青少年的朦胧爱情吧 |
[10:02] | These are high schoolers? | 他们是高中生 |
[10:04] | And their parents are okay with them taking showers together in their homes? | 他们父母允许他们在家一起洗澡 |
[10:08] | Yeah, Kamala. Welcome to American teen soaps. | 是的 卡玛拉 欢迎观看美式青少年肥皂剧 |
[10:11] | The actors are also older than Mom. | 这些演员比妈妈还老 |
[10:16] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[10:19] | What does it mean if a guy is suddenly really nice to you? | 一个男孩为什么会突然对你很好 |
[10:22] | Like, he chooses you for a group project, and he gives you a nickname. | 比如他选择跟你一起做作业 还给你起外号 |
[10:25] | Sure the nickname is weirdly masculine, | 虽然外号起的有点爷们儿 |
[10:27] | but does it mean he wants to be your boyfriend? | 但是不是意味着他想当你男友 |
[10:31] | Why are you asking me? I don’t know anything about boyfriends. | 你问我干什么 我不懂男朋友这种事 |
[10:34] | Did someone say that I know about boyfriends? | 有人说我懂吗 |
[10:36] | I don’t know who else to ask. | 我只是不知道问谁 |
[10:38] | Mom married Dad. She never dated anyone. | 妈妈嫁给爸爸前没谈过恋爱 |
[10:40] | Nor will I. | 我也不会 |
[10:41] | My first boyfriend will be my husband, | 我第一个男友就会是我丈夫 |
[10:43] | so I’m the wrong person to ask. | 你问错人了 |
[10:45] | Fine. | 行吧 |
[10:47] | Sorry I brought it up. | 抱歉提这些 |
[10:48] | I’m gonna get a drink. | 我去拿喝的 |
[10:52] | Wait. Is this also a murder mystery? | 这里边还有谋杀剧情吗 |
[10:55] | What is this show? | 这到底是什么剧 |
[10:59] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[11:02] | Scram! Get out of my dad’s garden, you lousy coyote. | 走开 别待在我爸的花园 你这只臭郊狼 |
[11:08] | Devi didn’t consider herself a particularly spiritual person, | 德维向来不信鬼神 |
[11:12] | but she couldn’t deny that there was something spooky going on here. | 但她不能否定 她感觉到了眼前这一幕的灵异 |
[11:16] | She felt as if she’d met this coyote before, | 她觉得自己见过这只郊狼 |
[11:19] | as if they understood each other. | 仿佛他们了解彼此 |
[11:25] | And then suddenly, she knew exactly who this coyote was. | 突然她知道这只郊狼是谁了 |
[11:28] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[11:33] | After the supernatural occurrence in her backyard, | 经历后院发生的超自然现象后 |
[11:36] | Devi decided to search for answers on the internet. | 德维决定上网搜索答案 |
[11:40] | It looks so good. | 看着好棒啊 |
[11:42] | You killed it. Like, it looks professional. | 做的太好了 就像专业的一样 |
[11:45] | Thanks, Big P. | 谢啦 大帕 |
[11:46] | What? | 什么 |
[11:48] | ‘Cause earlier you called me Lil’ D? | 因为你之前叫我小德 |
[11:50] | Oh, I did? Weird. | 是吗 奇怪 |
[11:53] | So… I just wrote out the mission statement and pitch | 那么… 我写了任务说明和论点 |
[11:56] | explaining to shareholders how Bunkr will link Londoners | 向股东介绍”帮克”是如何在闪电战期间 |
[11:59] | with available bomb shelters during the blitzkrieg. | 帮助伦敦人寻找可使用防空洞的 |
[12:02] | Trent, did you do the logo? | 特伦特 你做标志了吗 |
[12:04] | Yeah. | 做了 |
[12:07] | – The B stands for Bunkr. – Nice. | -这个B就代表”帮克” -不错 |
[12:10] | Totally. | 很好 |
[12:11] | I’m just concerned it’s a little simple. | 我只是觉得太简易了 |
[12:12] | Maybe we could add a person hiding inside the B. | 我们可以画个人藏在字母里 |
[12:16] | Nah. That sounds busy. I like mine. | 不要 听着就麻烦 我喜欢我这个 |
[12:18] | It was really cool of you to do so much of the work. | 你做了这么多 太酷了 |
[12:20] | And for what it’s worth, I did come up with a slogan. | 值得一提的是 我想了个标语 |
[12:23] | That’s great. | 那太好了 |
[12:24] | That’s like ten percent of our grade. What is it? | 这可占10%的分数呢 是什么 |
[12:26] | All right. Check me out. | 好 听好了 |
[12:27] | “Bunkr. Just open up the app by clicking on the icon. | “帮克 点击图标 打开应用 |
[12:30] | Put in your address, and you’ll find a bunker in your neighborhood… | 输入地址 你会找到街区里… |
[12:33] | if one is available. | 可用的防空洞 |
[12:35] | Bunkr.” | 帮克” |
[12:36] | Yo, that slogan sucks. | 这标语烂透了 |
[12:39] | Slogans are supposed to be short and sexy. | 标语要简练和吸引人 |
[12:41] | Like, “Live más.” | 就像”活出精彩” |
[12:42] | Shut up, dude. It’s good. | 闭嘴吧 老兄 这很不错了 |
[12:43] | It’s good if you wanna repeat the class a third time. | 你想在班里重复三遍吗 |
[12:46] | Just let Devi write it. She’s the smart one in the group. | 让德维写吧 她是组里最聪明的 |
[12:48] | No. It was good, Paxton, | 不 挺好的 帕克斯顿 |
[12:50] | but maybe I’ll just take a quick pass over your guys’ section. | 我就快速说完你俩这部分 |
[12:52] | Make sure everything flows well together. | 确保一切顺利进行 |
[12:54] | Yeah, whatever. Just as long as we’re done. | 好 没问题 我们没事了就行 |
[12:57] | Yo, you still game for the kickback this weekend? | 你周末还来聚会吗 |
[12:59] | Oh, hell yeah. I’m there. | 肯定的啊 一定到 |
[13:00] | It’s gonna be sick. My parents are out of town. | 绝对好玩 我爸妈出城了 |
[13:03] | My cousin will take me to BevMo to get booze. | 所以我表哥会带我去贝弗买酒 |
[13:04] | You’re having a no-parents party? | 你要开个没有爸妈的聚会 |
[13:08] | I don’t know if I’d call it that, but yeah, it’s gonna be fire. | 不确定我会这么叫 不过绝对会很嗨 |
[13:10] | Basically, everyone I know is invited. | 我把认识的人都邀请了 |
[13:12] | Which reminds me… | 让我想起了… |
[13:13] | To keg, or not to keg? | 喝 还是不喝 |
[13:14] | That is the question. | 这是个问题 |
[13:16] | Devi thought to herself: | 德维在想 |
[13:17] | if everyone Trent knew was invited, | 要是特伦特认识的人都会被邀请 |
[13:19] | and Trent, technically, knew her, then wasn’t she invited? | 特伦特又认识她 那她也会被邀请 |
[13:22] | This kickback was the perfect chance to show Paxton that she could be cool | 这次聚会是她向帕克斯顿证明自己的好时机 |
[13:26] | and get sex back on the agenda. | 还能将滚床单提上日程 |
[13:29] | Jewber’s a good idea. You guys are crazy. | 犹步是个好想法 你们太傻了 |
[13:31] | A ride-sharing app to help the Jews escape the Nazis? | 帮犹太人摆脱纳粹的共享汽车 |
[13:33] | It’s brilliant. | 这太有才了 |
[13:34] | No, it’s not. | 并不是的 |
[13:35] | It’s an app that tells a stranger the exact location of a Jewish person | 这是个把犹太人位置告诉陌生人的应用 |
[13:39] | and sends a car to round them up. | 然后派车去包围他们 |
[13:40] | Whatever. It’s a good idea from the smartest person in the room, | 无所谓 这是这间教室里最聪明的人想出来的想法 |
[13:43] | and you’re all hating on it ’cause you are anti-Semitic. | 你们不喜欢 因为你们都是反犹主义 |
[13:46] | I actually am Jewish. | 其实我是犹太人 |
[13:49] | You’re fine, but you guys suck. | 那不算你 你们俩烂透了 |
[13:51] | You’re totally useless without your Commander in Dork. | 没了你们的呆瓜领袖 你们一点用也没有 |
[13:53] | Devi is no dork. She’s a trailblazing Indian diva | 德维不是呆瓜 她是有个性的印度女孩 |
[13:56] | that marches to the beat of her own drummer. | 她有自己的主见 |
[13:58] | Last Halloween, she did a couple’s costume with a librarian. | 去年万圣节她和图书管理员穿情侣装 |
[14:01] | That is pretty classic dork behavior. | 这是典型的呆瓜行为 |
[14:03] | Oh, yeah? Would a dork be sleeping with Paxton Hall-Yoshida from school? | 是吗 呆瓜会和帕克斯顿·霍尔吉田上床吗 |
[14:08] | Uh-huh. Yeah, right. | 哈哈 是吧 |
[14:09] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[14:10] | Devi V and Paxton H-Y are plundering each other’s bods on the reg. | 德维和帕克斯顿简直如胶似漆 |
[14:13] | Sure. Whatever. | 好吧 关我什么事 |
[14:14] | Look, I’m gonna go do the project on my own, like I wanted to before. | 我会按我的想法自己做项目 |
[14:17] | You guys will just have to like what I make. | 你们接受就行了 |
[14:23] | Oliver’s here. | 奥利弗到了 |
[14:23] | We’re going to sit in his hot tub and sing at each other. | 我们要坐在他热乎乎的浴缸里一起唱歌了 |
[14:26] | Bye, queens. | 再见了 女王们 |
[14:29] | I should get going, too. | 我也该走了 |
[14:31] | Oh, I like your nails. Those chickens are cute. | 我喜欢你的指甲 那些小鸡好可爱 |
[14:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:35] | Uh, before you go, I wanted to ask. | 你走之前 我想问一下 |
[14:37] | A couple of my friends and I are going to a fundraiser | 我和几个朋友周末要去募捐活动 |
[14:41] | for a queer youth center this weekend. | 帮助青年同性恋中心的人 |
[14:43] | It should be cool, if you’re interested. | 你感兴趣的话可以来 |
[14:47] | Why would you invite me to that? | 你为什么邀请我 |
[14:49] | Because I thought you might be into it. | 因为我觉得你可能会感兴趣 |
[14:52] | Why didn’t you invite Eleanor and Ben? | 你为什么不邀请埃莉诺和本呢 |
[14:54] | I don’t know. They were sort of… a lot. | 不知道 他们有点… 不合适吧 |
[14:56] | – And I thought maybe – I think you have the wrong idea about me. | -我想可能… -你可能误会我了 |
[15:06] | So I’m going to my first party. | 我要去参加我的第一次派对了 |
[15:08] | Well, that should be fun. | 那应该很有趣 |
[15:10] | Which brings me to my question. | 我顺便问个事情 |
[15:13] | Do you mind going to the store and buying me a thong? | 你介意去商店帮我买个丁字裤吗 |
[15:15] | – What? – My mom won’t buy them for me. | -什么 -我妈不会给我买的 |
[15:18] | Just like a simple red lace thong | 简单红色的蕾丝丁字裤就行 |
[15:20] | with a rhinestone phrase on the front that says “do me.” | 上面用水钻镶着”上我” |
[15:22] | I will not be buying you a tacky-ass thong. | 我才不给你买这种低俗的丁字裤 |
[15:26] | Fine. I’ll just cut the cheeks out of my normal underwear. Whatever. | 那我就把平时穿的内裤剪了 没关系 |
[15:29] | What matters is, is that life is good now, | 重要的是 我的生活现在很好了 |
[15:31] | and I can basically forget about all that bad stuff that happened before. | 我基本忘记之前那些伤心的事了 |
[15:35] | Well, forgetting is not the goal. | 忘记不是目的 |
[15:37] | We’re trying to process all that’s happened to you, | 我们想让你过渡发生在你身上的事 |
[15:39] | especially losing your father. | 尤其是失去你爸爸 |
[15:42] | I am processing. | 我在过渡了 |
[15:43] | In fact, I talked to my dad the other night. | 其实我前几天还跟我爸说话了 |
[15:47] | Okay. You used the grief journal. | 好的 你用了疗伤日记 |
[15:49] | No. He came to me as a coyote. | 不 他变成郊狼来找我了 |
[15:53] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[15:55] | Are you gonna be weird about this? | 你会大惊小怪吗 |
[15:57] | Because if you are, I’m not gonna talk about it. | 要是会 我就不跟你讲了 |
[15:59] | You know, this is a safe space. Go ahead. | 你可以畅所欲言 继续 |
[16:02] | Okay. Well… | 好吧 其实… |
[16:04] | the other night, there was a coyote in my backyard, | 那晚我后院有只郊狼 |
[16:06] | and it was legit my dad. | 那绝对就是我爸 |
[16:08] | He was in my dad’s garden, | 它在我爸的花园里 |
[16:09] | picked up my dad’s tennis ball, | 叼起了他的棒球 |
[16:11] | plus, his eyes… | 而且它的眼睛… |
[16:14] | It was just him! | 就是我爸 |
[16:17] | That is a beautiful thing. | 这是一件美好的事情 |
[16:20] | And going forward, | 接下来 |
[16:22] | you might see your dad as a butterfly, | 你可能会把蝴蝶当初是你爸爸 |
[16:25] | or a bird, or a gentle breeze, or– | 或者一只鸟 一阵微风或… |
[16:28] | No. Dr. Ryan, | 不是的 瑞安医生 |
[16:29] | I didn’t see him metaphorically with my heart or some shit. | 我不是打比方说我在心里见到了他 |
[16:33] | My eyes saw my father’s soul in the body of a coyote. | 我从那只郊狼身上看到了我爸的灵魂 |
[16:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[16:39] | Well, if you see that coyote again, | 如果你再看到那只郊狼 |
[16:42] | I want you to talk to him. | 我希望你能和它交流 |
[16:45] | Tell him what you’re feeling, hmm? | 告诉它你的感受 |
[16:47] | – I will. – Good girl. | -我会的 -好孩子 |
[16:50] | So… if you’re not gonna buy me a thong, | 那… 你要是不给我买丁字裤 |
[16:52] | do you have any alcohol in here that I could take to the party? | 你这里有酒能让我带到派对吗 |
[16:55] | Out. | 出去 |
[17:00] | Hey, Mom. Sorry to interrupt, | 妈妈 抱歉打扰你 |
[17:02] | but I actually have a chore of my own that I have to do. | 可我有些自己的杂事要做 |
[17:05] | We didn’t finish our project, | 我们项目没做完 |
[17:07] | so now I have to go back to Trent’s house. | 我现在得回到特伦特家去 |
[17:09] | I’m super bummed. | 我太笨了 |
[17:11] | This project is not yet done? | 项目还没做完吗 |
[17:13] | Have you partnered with stupid people? | 你和笨学生在一组吗 |
[17:14] | Mom, I told you. | 妈妈 我跟你说过 |
[17:15] | The guidance counselor says that parents aren’t allowed | 指导老师不让家长 |
[17:18] | to use the S-word anymore. | 用这个消极的词 |
[17:19] | This is why the American school system is failing, | 这就是为什么美国教育在退步 |
[17:21] | because everybody is treated like they’re special | 因为每个人都被特别对待 |
[17:23] | when most of them should just drop out and learn a trade. | 其实他们大多都该辍学 学会谋生 |
[17:25] | Maybe if America had more air traffic controllers, | 要是美国有足够的空中交通管制员 |
[17:28] | we wouldn’t be in debt to China. | 我们也不至于欠中国的债 |
[17:30] | Is your rant over, or can I go to Trent’s? | 抱怨完了吗 我可以去特伦特家了吗 |
[17:32] | Yeah, it’s fine. Take him a box of See’s Candies. | 好吧 去吧 给他带点时思糖 |
[17:35] | Not the clusters. | 不是一串那个 |
[17:37] | Those are for my work associates. | 那是给我同事的 |
[17:39] | No one in America does that, Mom. | 美国没人这么做的 妈妈 |
[17:41] | Again, that is why China is beating us. | 所以中国正在击败我们 |
[17:43] | No child of mine shall go to someone’s house in the evening | 我的孩子不可以大晚上 |
[17:46] | without taking a delicious box of confections for the parents. | 两手空空的去见别人家家长 |
[18:00] | Wait. Are you watching Riverdale? | 等下 你在看”河谷镇” |
[18:02] | Yes. I had to start from the beginning to understand their journeys. | 对 我得从头看跟上剧情 |
[18:05] | What’s so interesting about this show is everyone has different backgrounds, | 这个剧的有趣之处是每个人背景都不一样 |
[18:08] | – but they’re all hot. – Cool. | -但都那么性感 -行 |
[18:10] | Well, I’m gonna go study at a friend’s house. | 我要去同学家学习 |
[18:12] | That’s why I borrowed your thigh-high boots. | 所以我借你高筒靴用一下 |
[18:14] | I don’t understand the correlation. | 我不明白有什么关联 |
[18:15] | Why would you– | 你为什么… |
[18:19] | I am glad that you’re safe, | 看到你平安我就放心了 |
[18:21] | and as much as I like Jughead, | 即便我很喜欢贾格德 |
[18:23] | I am so glad that you are done with that family. | 看到你和他结束了 我很欣慰 |
[18:25] | Done? I love Jughead. | 结束 我爱贾格德 |
[18:29] | He’s as much as my family as you are. | 他和你一样是我的家人 |
[18:31] | More so right now. | 现在他比你更像家人 |
[18:33] | You are not going anywhere, young lady. | 你哪都别想去 小丫头 |
[18:35] | I’m going to look for Jughead. | 我要去找贾格德 |
[18:38] | Do not push me tonight, Mom, | 今晚别逼我 妈妈 |
[18:41] | because I will push back. | 否则我一定会反抗 |
[18:44] | Oh, Betty. | 哦 贝蒂 |
[18:46] | How brave you are to stand up to your parents. | 能跟父母对抗 你得多有勇气啊 |
[18:58] | Oh, hey. What are you doing here? | 嘿 你来干什么 |
[19:00] | Did you forget your calculator or something? | 忘了拿计算器什么的吗 |
[19:03] | Whoa! Devi, you came. | 哇 德维你来了 |
[19:05] | And you brought California Brittle. | 还带了加州脆糖 |
[19:07] | This slaps. Come in. | 太酷了 进来吧 |
[19:11] | – Do you want a drink? – Oh, yeah. | -喝点什么吗 -好啊 |
[19:13] | Beer me. Love that bread soda. | 啤酒吧 我喜欢液体面包 |
[19:16] | Do people call it that? | 人们这么叫它吗 |
[19:17] | Yeah, I think they do. | 我想是吧 |
[19:19] | Are you not having one? | 你不喝吗 |
[19:20] | No. I don’t drink during swim season. You gotta keep the body right, you know? | 游泳赛季期间我不喝 得保养好身体 |
[19:23] | Yeah, totally. | 是啊 |
[19:25] | If I had your body, I’d treat it right too. | 我要是拥有你的身材 我也会好好对待的 |
[19:28] | I’m so sorry. That was such a weird thing to say. | 抱歉 这么说有点奇怪 |
[19:30] | It’s all right. You’re a weird girl. | 没关系 你本就是个怪女孩 |
[19:32] | Hey, I don’t know what any of this means. | 嘿 这是什么意思 |
[19:34] | That was like an insult, but ended with some flirty touching? | 像是嘲笑的一句话却把气氛搞得有点暧昧 |
[19:37] | In my day, if you liked someone, you pointed to them in the stands, | 我那个年代 你要是喜欢谁就向看台上一指 |
[19:40] | and they threw their bra at you. | 她们就会冲你扔内衣了 |
[19:41] | This? I don’t know what this is. | 这 真不知道这算什么 |
[19:44] | Phil took some shrooms. He’s having a bad trip. | 菲尔吃了迷幻蘑菇 现在迷糊了 |
[19:47] | You wanna go mess with him? | 要去耍耍他吗 |
[19:48] | Hell yeah. Does your mom have any old dolls? | 必须去啊 你妈还有旧洋娃娃吗 |
[19:50] | – He’ll shit himself. – Oh, yeah. | -他会吓尿裤子的 -肯定的 |
[19:52] | Phil! | 菲尔 |
[20:01] | Hey. I think we go to the same eye doctor. | 嘿 我们好像是看的是同一个眼科医生 |
[20:04] | Next to Chipotle? | 墨西哥饭店旁边 |
[20:07] | ‘Sup, people? Who wants some ‘za? | 朋友们 谁想吃披萨 |
[20:11] | I wish he brought tacos. | 他带墨西哥卷饼就好了 |
[20:17] | Can I get you a Gatorade? | 我给你拿瓶佳得乐吧 |
[20:18] | – ‘Cause you seem real thirsty. – What are you doing here? | -因为你看着有些饥渴 -你在这儿干什么 |
[20:21] | Shouldn’t you be counting your friends on two fingers? | 你的朋友不是两个指头就能数过来吗 |
[20:23] | You’re one to talk. | 这话还轮不到你说 |
[20:25] | How are you even here? These people don’t like you. | 你在这儿干什么 这些人都不喜欢你 |
[20:27] | Yeah, they do. Hey, what’s up, Trent? | 他们喜欢我 你好吗 特伦特 |
[20:31] | Whatever. | 无所谓 |
[20:32] | Shira plays field hockey with Zoe, so she invited us. | 希拉和佐伊一起玩曲棍球 她邀请的我们 |
[20:34] | – And there it is. – Yeah. Who are you here with? | -这样啊 -你跟谁来的 |
[20:37] | I’ve basically been talking to Paxton all night. | 我都跟帕克斯顿聊了一晚上了 |
[20:40] | So I guess I’d say him. | 所以算是他吧 |
[20:41] | Oh, yeah? That Paxton? | 是吗 那个帕克斯顿吗 |
[20:44] | Oh, my God, Paxton, stop it. | 天啊 帕克斯顿快停下 |
[20:46] | You’re gonna, like, make me spill my vodka cran. | 我的酒都快洒了 |
[20:48] | Wow, Paxton and Zoe. It’s a pretty hot couple, huh? | 帕克斯顿和佐伊 挺火辣的一对啊 |
[20:52] | She’s only hot from the boobs down… | 她也就是胸以下… |
[20:54] | and the chin up. | 和下巴以上好看 |
[20:56] | But her neck is kinda busted. | 她脖子难看死了 |
[20:58] | What made Devi most sad | 最让德维伤心的 |
[20:59] | wasn’t seeing Paxton all over the hottest girl in her grade. | 不是看帕克斯顿和同年级最性感女生黏在一起 |
[21:02] | It was that she let herself believe she actually had a shot with him. | 而是相信自己能有机会和他在一起 |
[21:06] | Whoa, maybe you should slow down. | 你最好慢点喝 |
[21:08] | Maybe you should shut up. | 你最好闭嘴 |
[21:11] | Well… | 好吧… |
[21:16] | Drunk and rude, | 醉酒加粗鲁 |
[21:17] | Devi was indulging in what I would call self-destructive behavior. | 要我说德维这样就是在自我毁灭 |
[21:21] | Holy shit! There’s a coyote on the lawn. | 我操 草坪上有只郊狼 |
[21:27] | Whoa. What are you doing? | 喂 你要干什么 |
[21:29] | Don’t worry. He won’t hurt me. | 别担心 它不会伤害我的 |
[21:31] | Devi, be careful. | 德维 小心啊 |
[21:36] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[21:38] | I knew it was you. | 我知道是你 |
[21:40] | I miss you so much. | 我好想你 |
[21:42] | You’re here to cheer me up, right? | 你是来鼓励我的 是吗 |
[21:48] | Ah! No! | 不 |
[21:50] | Yo, a coyote just ate one of the UN! | 郊狼刚咬了”UN”的一员 |
[21:52] | That was like a straight-up Red Riding Hood, man. | 这不就是”小红帽”的情节吗 |
[21:54] | Are you dead? | 你死了吗 |
[21:59] | Come on. Just hold on to me. I got you. | 来 抓住我 有我在呢 |
[22:08] | Oh, my God, you guys. I should have never gone to the kickback without you. | 天啊 我真不该自己去那个聚会的 |
[22:12] | I legit got mauled. | 我被咬惨了 |
[22:13] | Who cares? You’re with Paxton, right? | 无所谓啦 你跟帕克斯顿在一起吧 |
[22:16] | You’re gonna have hospital sex like on Grey’s Anatomy. | 你们会像”实习医生格蕾”里那样在医院里做爱的 |
[22:19] | Oh! Try to do it upright in the supply closet. | 去储物间站着做吧 |
[22:23] | I don’t think I have access to the supply closet. | 我应该进不了储物间 |
[22:25] | Fine. Then just do it in the morgue. | 好吧 那就去太平间里 |
[22:27] | I’m not gonna do it in the morgue. | 我才不要去太平间做 |
[22:29] | Do what in the morgue? | 去太平间做什么 |
[22:30] | Uh… steal bones. | 偷骨头 |
[22:32] | Yeah, good call. You could, like, go to jail for that. | 好想法 你会进监狱的 |
[22:36] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[22:38] | – Hey, you’re all over Instagram right now. – What do you mean? | -你在照片墙上可是火了 -什么意思 |
[22:40] | Yeah, everyone thinks you died. | 是啊 大家都以为你死了 |
[22:42] | Let’s take a pic. Let them know you’re good. | 来我们照张相 让他们知道你还活着 |
[22:51] | Wait. You’re posting that to your grid? | 等等 你要把照片发到状态里 |
[22:54] | Not just a temporary story? | 不在临时照片里 |
[22:56] | Yeah. Tag yourself in it. | 对 把你的账号标记一下 |
[23:00] | Can I ask you? | 能问下你 |
[23:01] | What were you thinking getting so close to that coyote? | 你为什么接近那只郊狼 |
[23:05] | This is gonna sound insane, but I thought it was my dead dad. | 可能听起来有点疯 不过我觉得它是我去世的父亲 |
[23:11] | Obviously it wasn’t, because, you know, it bit me. | 很明显它不是 因为它把我咬了 |
[23:16] | I feel you. | 我能理解 |
[23:17] | Wait. So you don’t think I’m crazy? | 那你不觉得我很疯吗 |
[23:20] | No, I think you’re crazy, | 你是很疯 |
[23:22] | but in a good way. | 不过是好的疯狂 |
[23:25] | Wait. Was this it? | 等等 这什么意思 |
[23:26] | Was this the moment Devi had been waiting for? | 这是德维一直在等的吗 |
[23:29] | That’s why it’s cool we’re friends. | 所以没关系 我们是好朋友 |
[23:30] | Friends? | 朋友 |
[23:32] | Ouch! I bet that hurts worse than that coyote bite. | 天啊 这比被郊狼咬了还伤人 |
[23:35] | Goddamn it, Devi! | 我的天啊 德维 |
[23:37] | Who are you? What are you doing? | 你是谁 在这儿干什么 |
[23:38] | Hi, Dr. Vishwakumar. | 你好 维什瓦库马尔医生 |
[23:40] | Devi got bit by a coyote, but she’s in stable condition now. | 德维被郊狼咬了 但现在病情稳定了 |
[23:44] | Oh, is she? Is she in stable condition? | 是吗 她现在稳定了吗 |
[23:46] | How are her vitals? | 她的生命体征呢 |
[23:47] | Tell me more, Dr. Walking HPV Infection. | 再跟我讲讲呗 病毒感染源医生 |
[23:50] | – Get the hell out of here. – Mom! | -赶紧滚出去 -妈妈 |
[23:53] | Get out. | 赶紧走 |
[23:54] | Oh, my God, kanna. Do you know how worried I was | 天哪 你知道我有多担心吗 |
[23:56] | when I got a call you’d been eaten by a wild animal? | 有人打电话说你被野生动物吃了 |
[23:59] | Then I got here and the nurse told me all this happened | 然后我到这 护士告诉我这都是因为 |
[24:03] | because you were drunk! | 你喝醉了 |
[24:04] | Ow, my shoulder! | 我肩膀疼 |
[24:05] | What on Earth possessed you to misbehave this way, huh? | 到底什么让你这么没规矩 |
[24:08] | I know. I know I messed up. | 我知道我做错了 |
[24:10] | I was just trying to be a normal teenager. | 我只是想做个正常的青少年 |
[24:12] | Normal teenagers end up in prison. | 正常青少年最后都进监狱了 |
[24:14] | Or worse, working in Jersey Mike’s. | 还有更惨的 去三明治店打工 |
[24:16] | I hope you had fun, | 希望你这次玩爽了 |
[24:17] | because you are grounded until the day you graduate. | 因为到你毕业之前 你都被禁足了 |
[24:20] | No, no. I’m sorry. Until the day your kids graduate. | 不 说错了应该是到你孩子毕业那天 |
[24:23] | I’ll go find your doctor now. | 我去给你找医生 |
[24:41] | Kamala? What are you doing here? | 卡玛拉 你在这儿干什么 |
[24:44] | I thought you might like some loaded baked potato tots, hold the bacon. | 我猜你想吃点不加培根的烤薯球 |
[24:48] | Look, this is really nice, but… | 很感谢你这么做 可是… |
[24:51] | I think it’s too hard for us to be just friends. | 我们只做朋友太难了 |
[24:56] | I’m not here to be friends. I want to be with you… | 我不是来跟你做朋友的 我想和你在一起… |
[24:59] | even if you were from the wrong side of town, | 就算你的出身不好 |
[25:01] | or your dad was in jail for embezzling money. | 还是你父亲因为挪用公款入狱 |
[25:04] | I was with you up until that last part. | 最后那句我没听懂 |
[25:06] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:07] | I just watched 16 hours of Riverdale. | 我刚看完16个小时的”河谷镇” |
[25:10] | Plus, some fan fiction where Jughead kisses Harry Potter. | 还有一个同人小说里边贾格德亲了哈利波特 |
[25:12] | So, wait. | 那 等下 |
[25:15] | You wanna be with me? | 你要跟我在一起 |
[25:16] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:22] | But what about your family? | 那你家人呢 |
[25:25] | I don’t care what they think. | 我不在乎他们怎么想 |
[25:27] | But also, I’m not going to tell them about this, | 但我也不打算告诉他们 |
[25:29] | and we’ll still just pretend I’m getting an arranged marriage. | 我们就继续假装我要接受他们安排的婚礼 |
[25:32] | Is that okay? | 好吗 |
[25:33] | I stopped listening after you said you wanted to be with me. | 你说跟我在一起后 后面的话我都没听进去了 |
[25:42] | Our app will help keep you safe from catastrophic bomb attacks. | 我们的应用可以让你免受灾难性的炸弹袭击 |
[25:45] | Imagine you’re waking up to a normal day in Hiroshima, | 设想平常的一天里 你在广岛醒来 |
[25:47] | and you’re wondering if it’s safe to go outside. | 好奇出去走走安不安全 |
[25:50] | Looks like Monday and Tuesday, clear skies. | 周一周二看上去天空晴朗 |
[25:52] | Why don’t you head to the park? | 可以去公园转转 |
[25:53] | But what’s that coming up on Wednesday? | 但是到了周三 |
[25:56] | Uh-oh, it’s an atomic bomb… | 会有原子弹… |
[25:58] | so get out of town, | 那就出城去吧 |
[25:59] | but don’t go to Nagasaki. | 只要别去长崎就行 |
[26:03] | Very inventive. Very inventive. | 非常有创造性 |
[26:05] | All right, next group. | 好 下一组 |
[26:07] | Paxton, Trent, and Devi. | 帕克斯顿 特伦特和德维 |
[26:12] | So our group made an app called Bunkr. | 我们组做的应用叫”帮克” |
[26:13] | Imagine being in France in the middle of the blitzkeg. | 假设你在法国 正处于闪弹战时期 |
[26:16] | Blitzkrieg. | 闪电战 |
[26:18] | How do you find a safe place to hide so that you don’t get exploded? | 你该如何找到安全的地方让自己不被炸死 |
[26:20] | With Bunkr, you can locate safe spots to hide within your neighborhood, | 有了”帮克” 你就可以找到街区附近的藏身点 |
[26:24] | whether from a German bomber or– | 可以免受德军炸弹或者… |
[26:26] | Or a coyote, whoo! | 或者郊狼 |
[26:28] | Coyote girl! Yeah! | 郊狼女孩 耶 |
[26:29] | Coyote girl Whoo! | 郊狼女孩 |
[26:32] | Coyote girl! Whoo! | 郊狼女孩 |
[26:35] | Coyote girl! | 郊狼女孩 |
[26:40] | Coyote girl! | 郊狼女孩 |
[26:44] | The coyote may not have been her dad | 郊狼虽不是来自天堂 |
[26:46] | trying to communicate with her from the other side, | 和她谈心的爸爸 |
[26:49] | but ultimately, he was a friend. | 但也算对她有帮助 |
[26:53] | What do you think will happen to you on a full moon though? | 要是满月时候 你觉得你会怎么样 |
[26:56] | – That’s a werewolf, dude. – Oh, yeah. | -那是狼人 老兄 -哦对 |
[26:58] | Hey, Eve. I– | 嘿 伊芙 我… |
[27:02] | Hey, Fab, you want to go to Yogurtland after school? | 嘿 法布 放学后一起去酸奶店吗 |
[27:05] | If we get enough samples, we can squeeze them into a big cup. | 多拿些试吃装就能凑够一大杯 |
[27:08] | Alex, as appealing as that date sounds, | 亚历克斯 这约会听着很棒 |
[27:12] | I think you need to find another woman to get yogurt with. | 但你还是找其他女生跟你吃酸奶吧 |
[27:20] | Hey, Tiffany, you wanna go to Yogurtland after school? | 蒂芙尼 放学后去酸奶店吗 |
[27:23] | If we get enough samples, we can squeeze them into a big cup. | 多拿些试吃装就能凑够一大杯 |
[27:26] | Sick. | 太棒了 |
[27:40] | Hello. How are you? | 嗨 你好吗 |
[27:49] | I am a robot. | 我是机器人 |
[27:56] | 妈妈 今晚去血拼吧 我们去买些吸引亚历克斯·戈麦斯的东西吧 | |
[28:15] | I’m gay. | 我是同性恋 |