时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | The day after the hottest guy in school calls you out | 全校最帅的男生发现你骗所有人 |
[00:15] | for lying about having sex with him, | 说他们上过床找你的第二天 |
[00:17] | you’re gonna wanna keep a low profile, | 你只想保持低调 |
[00:18] | which according to Devi | 对德维来说 |
[00:20] | meant dressing like a celebrity leaving LAX. | 就是穿得像准备离开洛杉矶机场的名人 |
[00:22] | Since the whole school now knew what a psycho liar she was, | 因为全校都知道她是一个骗人的疯子 |
[00:26] | Devi felt like her only move was to be completely invisible, | 德维知道只有完全隐身才是上策 |
[00:29] | perhaps until graduation. | 可能要持续到毕业 |
[00:53] | Her plan worked pretty well for a few days. | 她的策略在开始几天还是有效的 |
[00:55] | That is until she assumed Eric Perkins could remain upright | 直到她天真地以为埃里克·珀金斯 |
[00:59] | for the length of a hallway. | 至少能顺利地走过走廊 |
[01:03] | Dammit. My Raisinets. | 天啊 我的巧克力 |
[01:04] | That’s where I get all my frigging vitamins. | 我补充维他命的来源 |
[01:10] | Coyote Girl. | 郊狼女孩 |
[01:12] | I know your secret. | 我知道你的秘密 |
[01:16] | You have a hot cousin. | 你表姐很性感 |
[01:17] | I saw her drop you off yesterday. | 我昨天看到她送你了 |
[01:19] | You think she’d be into me? | 你觉得她会喜欢我吗 |
[01:21] | Um, she’s kind of in an arranged marriage sitch. | 其实她已经定亲了 |
[01:25] | Just ask her anyway. | 你还是问问她 |
[01:27] | For the first time, | 这是第一次 |
[01:28] | Devi was relieved to hear someone praise Kamala’s appearance | 听到别人夸卡玛拉的长相 德威如释重负了 |
[01:31] | because it meant Trent did not know her real secret. | 因为这说明特伦特还不知道她的秘密 |
[01:34] | In fact, no one seemed to know. | 事实上 好像没人知道 |
[01:36] | Holy shit! Paxton didn’t tell anyone she lied! | 我靠 帕克斯顿没跟别人说她撒谎了 |
[01:39] | Why? Was he protecting her? | 为什么 是为了保护她吗 |
[01:41] | Did he care about her? Was he in love? | 他是在乎她吗 他爱上她了吗 |
[01:45] | Nope, he’d just forgotten about her. | 不是 他只是忘了她而已 |
[01:48] | Yes. | 对的 |
[01:49] | – Yeah, definitely. – You have to wear it 24/7. | -当然了 -你要一直穿着 |
[01:52] | Okay. | 对 |
[01:59] | Hey, ladies. What’s a-poppin’? | 嗨 姑娘们 你们还好吗 |
[02:02] | Seat’s taken. | 这里有人了 |
[02:04] | Don’t hate me. I got cheese fries and chili fries for the table. | 别骂我 我给你们买了芝士薯条和辣味薯条 |
[02:08] | Jonah? Since when are you guys friends? | 乔纳 你们什么时候是朋友了 |
[02:10] | Since a couple of days ago when we became inseparable. | 几天前 我们就形影不离了 |
[02:13] | After coming out to Eleanor, | 在向埃莉诺出柜之后 |
[02:14] | Fabiola was still struggling with how to tell her family. | 法比奥拉还不知道要怎么告诉家里人 |
[02:18] | Luckily for her, Jonah was struggling with the same thing. | 幸运的是 乔纳当时也在纠结这件事 |
[02:24] | Jonah’s been a really good friend to us, | 乔纳是我们很好的朋友 |
[02:26] | and definitely hasn’t yelled at us for no reason. | 当然也没有无缘无故对我们大喊大叫 |
[02:29] | I didn’t yell at you guys. | 我没有对你们大喊大叫 |
[02:31] | Yeah, she did. | 才不是 |
[02:32] | Trust me. Whatever you guys have going on, my shit’s bigger, okay? | 相信我 你们的事绝对没我的烂事大 好吗 |
[02:35] | I have the bigger shit! | 我的麻烦又烂又臭 |
[02:38] | Okay. I guess it’s fair to call that a yell. | 好吧 那可以算是大喊大叫 |
[02:41] | I’m sorry. I’ve been going through a lot. | 对不起 我最近不太好过 |
[02:43] | We know. | 我们知道 |
[02:44] | We saw Paxton and Zoe sharing a big cookie at lunch. | 我们看到午餐的时候 帕克斯顿和佐伊一起吃一块饼干 |
[02:47] | It’s pretty obvious you two are over. | 很明显 你们两个结束了 |
[02:49] | Because they were already mad at her, | 因为她们在生德维的气 |
[02:51] | Devi chose not to tell them she’d lied about Paxton deflowering her. | 她决定先不说她在脱处的事情上撒了谎 |
[02:54] | The truth was she was more flowered than a Rose Parade float. | 实际上她纯洁得不能再纯洁了 |
[02:58] | It’s true. I was dumped. | 没错 我被他甩了 |
[02:59] | So shouldn’t you guys cut me a little slack? | 所以你们不应该对我宽容一点吗 |
[03:02] | I don’t think we can. | 我觉得不可以 |
[03:04] | Your instability makes this friendship feel unsafe for all of us. | 你的不稳定性给我们的友谊带来了不安全感 |
[03:07] | Jonah, this is an A, B, C conversation, so can you get your D out of here? | 乔纳 这是我们三个人的对话 你作为第四者可以回避一下吗 |
[03:12] | Hey, don’t be rude to Jonah. | 喂 别对乔纳那么粗鲁 |
[03:14] | While you were all wrapped up in your Paxton stuff, | 你沉浸在帕克斯顿的事情时候 |
[03:16] | we’ve had some serious drama go down. | 我们这里也有重大的事 |
[03:18] | Yeah, and Jonah’s been our safe harbor in this chaotic life storm. | 对 乔纳成为了我们这场混乱中的避风港 |
[03:21] | Okay. Maybe I’ve been distracted, | 好吧 我当时可能是分心了 |
[03:23] | but I’m here for you guys. | 可我现在来了 |
[03:26] | Let me be your harbor master. | 现在让我成为你们的避风港 |
[03:29] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[03:30] | You don’t have to tell her if you’re not ready. | 如果你还没准备好 先不用告诉她 |
[03:32] | It’s just I had sort of an important realization recently, and– | 我最近意识到一件重要的事 我… |
[03:37] | Oh! You finally figured out you’re a Gryffindor like me? | 发现了你和我一样是格兰芬多 |
[03:39] | No. I’m obviously Ravenclaw, like Eleanor. | 当然不是 我和埃莉诺一样是拉文克劳的 |
[03:42] | They’re all Hufflepuff. | 她们都是赫奇帕奇 |
[03:44] | So, what is it? | 那是什么呢 |
[03:46] | I’m… | 我是… |
[03:49] | – gay. – What? | -同性恋 -什么 |
[03:52] | You’re… gay? | 你是… 同性恋 |
[03:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[03:57] | This is huge. | 这是大事 |
[03:58] | I’m so happy for you! | 我真为你开心 |
[04:00] | Oh, my God. So much of you makes sense now. | 天啊 这就说得通了 |
[04:02] | Like, when you said your ideal man was James Corden in Cats. | 尤其是当你说你的理想型是 “猫”里的詹姆斯·柯登的时候 |
[04:06] | Congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[04:08] | Oh! That’s why Jonah’s been such a big help. | 难怪乔纳能帮了你很大忙 |
[04:13] | Because he’s a socially progressive young man. | 因为他是一个善于交际热心助人的年轻人 |
[04:16] | No. You’re correct. | 不 你说得对 |
[04:18] | I’m a baby Buttigieg. | 我就是年轻的布蒂吉格[同性恋总统候选人] |
[04:20] | I hate that I missed out on this moment. | 真可惜我那时不在你身边 |
[04:22] | Let me make it up to you. | 让我补偿你吧 |
[04:23] | No, it’s okay. | 不用了 没事 |
[04:26] | I’m just glad Jonah was there. | 幸好乔纳在我身边 |
[04:29] | No. I’m gonna make it up to you. | 不行 我一定要补偿你 |
[04:33] | Devi realized for the first time | 德维第一次意识到 |
[04:35] | that if she didn’t step up her friend game, | 如果她没有尽到好朋友的义务 |
[04:37] | she could lose Fabiola and Eleanor. Then she would have no one. | 她会失去法比奥拉和埃莉诺 那她就没有朋友了 |
[04:40] | So, she decided to host a classic-gang, girls-only, Jonah-free sleepover. | 所以她组织了一个经典的只有女孩没有乔纳的聚会 |
[04:48] | All right, gals. How we doing? | 姑娘们 怎么样 |
[04:50] | – Everyone having fun at my slumber party? – Absolutely. | -大家喜欢我的睡衣派对吗 -当然了 |
[04:53] | I can’t believe you rented Chicago and let me sing the whole way through it. | 真想不到你居然租了”芝加哥”[音乐电影] 还让我一直唱下去 |
[04:56] | I really enjoyed programming your family’s universal remote. | 我很喜欢编程你家的万能遥控器 |
[05:00] | Of course. Tonight is about you guys. | 当然了 今晚是关于你们的 |
[05:02] | So, what do you say we crank this party up | 接下来 让我们继续派对 |
[05:05] | and practice some alcohol-based party games? | 玩一玩喝酒的派对游戏怎么样 |
[05:07] | Is it real? | 是真酒吗 |
[05:08] | No. It’s kombucha mixed with apple cider vinegar. | 不是 是康普茶配苹果醋 |
[05:11] | It’s great training for looking cute while drinking something gross. | 很适合练习如何好看地喝恶心的东西 |
[05:14] | Isn’t this great, guys? | 这样不是很棒吗 |
[05:16] | The OG crew hanging out. | 原班人马重聚 |
[05:18] | Just the original Fab Three. | 最初的三人组 |
[05:23] | Oh, my God. Fab, you have to see this. | 天啊 法布 快看这个 |
[05:25] | Jonah is on stage at Rocky Horror. | 乔纳上了”洛基恐怖秀” |
[05:27] | He looks amazing in fishnets. | 他穿渔网真好看啊 |
[05:29] | Hey, I know Jonah pays attention to you guys and smells really good, | 听着 我知道乔纳很在乎你们 他身上也很香 |
[05:33] | but other than that, I don’t get why he’s so great. | 但是除了这两点 我不知道他还有什么好的 |
[05:36] | He’s really wise. | 他很有智慧 |
[05:38] | He told me a bob haircut would allow me to play a child | 他跟我说波波头这个发型既能演小女孩 |
[05:41] | or an adult professional woman. | 又能演职业女性 |
[05:43] | And he has really great insight on that thing with your mom. | 他对你妈的事情也有很好的见解 |
[05:46] | What thing with your mom? | 你妈妈的什么事 |
[05:48] | We saw her. She’s been living here, | 我们看到她了 她一直住在这 |
[05:50] | working at a Mexican restaurant in Encino. | 在恩西诺的一家墨西哥餐厅工作 |
[05:53] | The postcards were nothing but a charade. | 那些明信片都是做戏 |
[05:56] | What? Oh, my God. What did you say to her? | 什么 天啊 那你和她说什么了 |
[05:59] | Nothing. I ran away. | 什么都没说 我跑开了 |
[06:00] | She called and texted, but Jonah said that I should ignore her | 她给我打电话发短信 但是乔纳让我不要理她 |
[06:03] | because she’s a liar who committed postal fraud. | 因为她是犯了邮政欺诈的骗子 |
[06:06] | Yeah. He thinks we need to keep toxic people out of our lives. | 对 他让我们远离生活中的有害人物 |
[06:09] | When he said that, he was talking about you, | 他说的有害人物指的是你 |
[06:12] | but I think it applies here too. | 但我妈妈应该也算是 |
[06:14] | Well, some might say Jonah is a little toxic… | 好吧 乔纳也可以算是有害人物… |
[06:17] | specifically towards life-long female friendships. | 尤其是对女生间的长久友谊有害 |
[06:19] | That’s not the point. | 不过这不重要 |
[06:21] | I think you should talk to you mom | 我觉得你应该和你妈妈谈谈 |
[06:22] | and find out why she’s here. | 问问她为什么会在这里 |
[06:24] | Yeah, I miss her. | 是啊 我很想她 |
[06:25] | But she’s gonna have to do more than send weak apology texts | 但是如果她想和我解释的话 要做的远不是 |
[06:28] | if she wants to get me to talk to her. | 给我发几条道歉短信 |
[06:31] | And just like that, | 就这样 |
[06:33] | Devi knew how she could prove that she was a true friend of Eleanor’s. | 德维知道了她要怎么证明自己才是埃莉诺的真朋友 |
[06:39] | This table looks like trouble. | 这一桌好像有麻烦了 |
[06:41] | Are we doing margaritas, | 玛格丽特怎么样呢 |
[06:42] | or do you guys have to take a driver’s test later? | 还是你们等下要去参加驾照考试 |
[06:48] | Let me give you guys a sec to decide, | 你们先考虑一下吧 |
[06:50] | and I’ll be right back. | 我等下过来 |
[06:52] | – Devi? – Hi, Ms. Wong. | -德维 -你好 阿姨 |
[06:54] | Wow. I almost didn’t recognize you. | 我都快认不出你了 |
[06:57] | You really grew into your eyebrows. | 你长得和你的眉毛一样快 |
[07:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:01] | Did Eleanor send you here? | 是埃莉诺让你来的吗 |
[07:03] | No, I came on my own. | 没有 是我自己想来的 |
[07:05] | I thought maybe I could help. | 我可能可以帮上忙 |
[07:07] | You know, I felt so terrible. | 我感觉很糟糕 |
[07:09] | I wanted to explain everything to her, but then she ran out the door. | 我真的很想跟她解释 但是她就跑走了 |
[07:12] | Yeah, she’s pretty upset. | 对 她很难过 |
[07:14] | But I know she loves you, | 但我知道她是爱你的 |
[07:16] | and she wants you in her life. | 她很希望你在她身边 |
[07:18] | I just think you might need to do a little bit more | 但是我觉得你除了打电话和发短信 |
[07:20] | than calling and texting. | 可以再做些别的 |
[07:23] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[07:25] | You’re an actress. | 你是个演员 |
[07:26] | Why not give her the old razzle-dazzle? | 为什么不靠这个打动她呢 |
[07:29] | Rent out a black box theater | 租一个黑盒剧场 |
[07:31] | and perform a one-woman show dedicated to her. | 专门为她演一场独角戏 |
[07:33] | No. I meant more like talk to her… | 不是 我指的是和她谈谈… |
[07:37] | in person. | 当面谈谈 |
[07:41] | Great note. I can do that. | 好主意 我可以这么做 |
[07:43] | You know, Eleanor is lucky to have a friend like you. | 埃莉诺很幸运能有你这个朋友 |
[07:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:48] | Devi was feeling pretty proud of herself. | 德维为自己感到骄傲 |
[07:50] | She had been a really good friend to go behind Eleanor’s back | 她是一个很好的朋友 能够在背后支持埃莉诺 |
[07:53] | and insert herself into their family drama. | 并插手了她的家庭闹剧 |
[07:56] | – Cheeto, Eleanor? – Thank you, Devi. | -要奇多吗 埃莉诺 -谢谢你 德维 |
[07:58] | Not the last time she’s gonna be saying that. | 她不会最后一次听到这个 |
[08:00] | And now it was time to come to the rescue of her other best friend. | 她现在要去解救另外一个最好的朋友 |
[08:04] | You okay, Fab? | 法布 你还好吗 |
[08:06] | I’m just really scared to tell my family I’m gay. | 我还是不敢向我的家人出柜 |
[08:08] | Why? Aren’t they liberal? I know you mom drives a hybrid. | 为什么 他们不开明吗 我记得你妈妈开的是新能源汽车 |
[08:11] | Yeah, but she’s already disappointed I’m not girlier. | 对 但是我不那么女孩已经让他们很失望了 |
[08:13] | I found a vision board she made for my life. | 我找到了她为我制定的人生计划 |
[08:15] | It includes a Tuscan wedding to Michael B. Jordan. | 计划了我和迈克尔·B·乔丹[演员]在托斯卡纳的婚礼 |
[08:17] | Okay, but, like, who wouldn’t want to get married | 好吧 但谁不想和迈克尔·B·乔丹 |
[08:20] | to Michael B. Jordan in Tuscany? | 在托斯卡纳办婚礼呢 |
[08:22] | Me. I don’t want to. | 我 我就不想 |
[08:24] | Right. Right, right, right. | 对 没错 |
[08:26] | You’re gay. I get it. | 你是同性恋 我懂 |
[08:28] | I just think maybe you need to give her a chance to prove you wrong. | 你要给她一次机会 证明她是错的 |
[08:31] | I know, but right now, she’s organizing the PTA bake sale, | 我知道 但她正在组织一个家长教师会糕点义卖 |
[08:34] | and she’s already stressed out. | 她已经很紧张了 |
[08:36] | Fab, tell her whenever you’re ready. | 法布 你准备好了跟她说吧 |
[08:39] | But I have a good feeling about your mom. | 不过我有种很好的预感 |
[08:41] | And my instincts for parent stuff are usually pretty dead on. | 而且我对父母问题的预感总是很准确 |
[08:44] | Hello! Hi, girls. | 孩子们 你们好 |
[08:47] | Hello, Eleanor. | 你好 埃莉诺 |
[08:48] | Mom, what are you doing here? | 妈妈 你来这里做什么 |
[08:51] | Devi said that I should come and speak to you in person. | 德维说我应该过来和你当面谈谈 |
[08:56] | So you thought you would just show up in the middle of the day at my school? | 所以你就在我上学的时候突然出现 |
[09:00] | Yeah. I thought it could be like a fun study break. | 对啊 让课间休息时间有趣起来 |
[09:04] | Look. I brought tacos. | 你看 我带了玉米卷 |
[09:08] | Eleanor, wait! | 埃莉诺 等等 |
[09:13] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[09:15] | Eleanor, come on. Please stop running away from me, | 埃莉诺 拜托 别再跑了 |
[09:18] | even though it’s a very cinematic way to emote. | 虽然这样很有戏剧性 |
[09:21] | How long have you been in LA? | 你在洛杉矶多久了 |
[09:23] | I’ve been here for two months. | 有两个月了 |
[09:25] | Two months? Why didn’t you call me? | 两个月 你为什么不给我打电话 |
[09:27] | Honey, I can explain. | 宝贝 我可以解释 |
[09:29] | I didn’t call you because I didn’t want to see you. | 我不打电话 是因为我不想见你 |
[09:33] | I’m about to run again. | 我又要跑走了 |
[09:34] | What I meant to say was that I didn’t want you to see me, | 我的意思是我不想让你见到我 |
[09:36] | because I’m a failure. | 因为我很失败 |
[09:41] | I was fired from the cruise. | 我丢了邮轮的工作 |
[09:44] | I was dumped in Jamaica with nothing but my suitcase | 我在牙买加被人甩掉 身边只有行李箱 |
[09:47] | and another woman whose husband had fallen off the ship. | 还有一个女人 她的丈夫从船上掉下去了 |
[09:49] | Oh, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[09:51] | When I got back here, | 当我回来的时候 |
[09:53] | I just wanted to book something else before I tried to see you again. | 我只是想在见你之前 先找到一份演戏的工作 |
[09:56] | I didn’t want you to see me as an out-of-work actor mom. | 我不想让你见到一个没戏演的妈妈 |
[09:58] | I wanted you to see me as a forensic scientist on Bosch. | 我想让你看到在”绝命警探”里演法医科学家的妈妈 |
[10:01] | I don’t care what your job is. | 我不在乎你做什么工作 |
[10:04] | I just want you in my life. | 我只想让你在我身边 |
[10:06] | Dad and Sharon try, but they don’t really get me. | 爸爸和莎伦尝试过 但是他们不懂我 |
[10:08] | Sharon took me to see Spamalot. | 莎伦甚至带我去看”火腿骑士” |
[10:11] | Sweetie, no. | 开什么玩笑 |
[10:12] | I’ve just really missed you. | 我真的很想你 |
[10:15] | I’ve missed you too, | 我也想你 |
[10:16] | but I’m here now. | 但是我回来了 |
[10:18] | And if you’ll let me, I want to be the mom that you deserve. | 如果你愿意 我想成为你该有的妈妈 |
[10:22] | I’d like that too. | 我愿意 |
[10:31] | Starting right now. | 不如从现在开始 |
[10:32] | Why don’t we bake cookies for the PTA? | 我们为家长教师会做糕点吧 |
[10:35] | And I’m not talking about director Paul Thomas Anderson. | 我指的不是导演保罗·汤玛斯·安德森 |
[10:38] | His publicist doesn’t accept baked goods. I’ve tried. | 他的公关人员不接受烘焙食品 我试过了 |
[10:41] | Wow. I don’t think we’ve ever baked together. | 天啊 我们好像没有一起烤过糕点呢 |
[10:44] | I know. It’ll be so special. | 对啊 所以很特别吧 |
[10:47] | Oh, shoot. Where are we gonna do it? | 可是我们在哪里做呢 |
[10:48] | I’m living with four 19-year-olds, | 我和四个19岁的人住在一起 |
[10:50] | and I’m using the oven as my closet right now. | 烤箱也被我用来放衣服了 |
[10:52] | You can make them at my house. | 你们可以来我家做啊 |
[11:00] | Devi, thank you again for letting us borrow your kitchen, | 德维 再次感谢你让我们用你的厨房 |
[11:03] | and for letting me use your washing machine. | 也谢谢你让我借用你的洗衣机 |
[11:05] | The one in my building smells like an old person’s mouth. | 我们楼里的洗衣机就像老人的嘴一样难闻 |
[11:08] | I’m just happy to see you and Eleanor together again. | 我真的很开心你和埃莉诺能重归于好 |
[11:11] | Did you hear? She got a part in the school play. | 你听说了吗 她要参加学校的演出了 |
[11:13] | Oh, my God. Really? | 天啊 真的吗 |
[11:14] | It’s not a big deal. | 不是什么大事 |
[11:16] | Yes, it is! I’m so proud of you. | 当然是大事 我为你感到骄傲 |
[11:19] | Another thespian in the family. | 我们家又出了一个演员 |
[11:21] | You know, we’re practically the Barrymores. | 我们可以说是巴里摩尔家族了 |
[11:23] | Ooh! Or the Fannings. | 或者是范宁家族 |
[11:25] | Yeah. I guess you’ll have to stick around and help Eleanor through rehearsals. | 对啊 你应该会待在她身边帮她排练吧 |
[11:29] | Don’t worry. I’m not going anywhere. | 别担心 我哪儿都不去 |
[11:31] | I thought about giving Broadway another try, | 我想过要不要去试一下百老汇 |
[11:34] | but it’s not what it used to be. | 但它现在辉煌不在了 |
[11:36] | Okay, so catch me up. | 好的 帮我补上进度 |
[11:37] | What’s the goss? Who are we dating? | 有什么八卦 大家在和谁约会 |
[11:39] | Are we coupled up? Are we singies? | 你们现在是在谈恋爱还是单身 |
[11:41] | I have a boyfriend. His name is Oliver, and he’s on the tech crew. | 我有男朋友 他叫奥利弗 是技术组的 |
[11:44] | Good girl. | 干得漂亮 |
[11:45] | Smart to date a techie and not a fellow actor. | 选了科技男而不是做演员的 真聪明 |
[11:48] | Less of an ego battle that way. | 这样就少了很多自负的争吵 |
[11:50] | I know! He really lets me shine… | 对的 他让我充满光芒… |
[11:52] | by aiming a spotlight on me. | 通过给我打光的方式 |
[11:54] | So you know who’s a cutie? | 我碰见一个帅哥 |
[11:56] | That boy that came to the restaurant last week. | 上周餐厅来了一个男孩 |
[11:58] | He had a sexy name. | 他有一个很性感的名字 |
[11:59] | Sexton, Six-Pack… | 塞克斯顿 六块腹肌… |
[12:01] | Paxton! Devi knows all about him. | 帕克斯顿 德维跟他很熟 |
[12:04] | They used to be lovers. | 他们谈过恋爱 |
[12:07] | Yup. Paxton and me, totally happened. | 对 我和帕克斯顿谈过恋爱 |
[12:10] | No, I love it. | 很好啊 |
[12:12] | Good for you, Devi. | 德维 可以啊 |
[12:13] | You know, I’ve been known to punch above my weight too. | 知道吗 我以前也交过比我高一个档次的男朋友 |
[12:17] | Nathan Lane. | 纳坦·朗[演员 同性恋] |
[12:19] | So, Fabiola, what about you? | 法比奥拉 你呢 |
[12:21] | There must be some pretty girl you have your eye on at school. | 学校里肯定有你喜欢的漂亮女孩吧 |
[12:25] | – Eleanor, you told her? – No, I swear. | -埃莉诺 你跟她说了 -没有 我发誓 |
[12:27] | No, she didn’t say anything. | 没有 她什么都没说 |
[12:29] | I have excellent gaydar. | 我在这方面很敏感 |
[12:30] | I dated Nathan Lane for three years. | 我和纳坦·朗交往了三年 |
[12:32] | Okay, yeah. It’s true, but could you not tell anyone? | 好吧 对 但你能帮忙我保密吗 |
[12:35] | I’ve only come out to these guys and my robot. | 我只跟他们几个还有我的机器人出柜了 |
[12:38] | I haven’t told my family yet. | 我还没跟我的家人说 |
[12:39] | Of course, sweetie. | 当然可以 宝贝 |
[12:41] | You guys are my girls. | 我把你们当做朋友 |
[12:42] | Whatever happens in this gab sesh… stays in the gab sesh. | 天知地知 你们知我知 |
[12:51] | Almond butter fudge? Are you trying to kill someone? | 杏仁酱软糖 你是要谋杀吗 |
[12:54] | No tree nuts. | 不能有坚果 |
[12:55] | Get this out of my bake sale. | 快把这个拿走 |
[12:58] | I’m on it. | 交给我吧 |
[13:00] | Hello, everybody. | 大家好啊 |
[13:02] | Cupcakes are here. | 杯子蛋糕驾到 |
[13:04] | Elise! | 伊莉斯 |
[13:06] | Store-bought? | 商店买的吗 |
[13:08] | Everyone else’s mom went hella homemade. | 别人的妈妈都是自己做的 |
[13:10] | Oh, I’m sorry. I was too busy saving my patients’ lives from melanoma. | 不好意思 我忙着拯救黑色素瘤患者呢 |
[13:14] | You think Mrs. Fields could do that? | 你觉得菲尔茨太太能做这个吗 |
[13:16] | Mom, you made it! | 妈妈 你来了 |
[13:21] | Looking on at this gorgeous maternal scene, | 看着这个母女团圆的感人场面 |
[13:23] | Devi couldn’t help but feel proud. | 德维脸上洋溢着自豪的笑容 |
[13:25] | Unfortunately, not everyone was as happy to see Joyce. | 只可惜不是所有人都想见到乔伊斯 |
[13:28] | Hello, ladies. | 大家好 |
[13:29] | Hello, Joyce. | 你好 乔伊斯 |
[13:31] | We didn’t know you were back in town. | 我们都不知道你回来了 |
[13:33] | You see, ten years ago, | 这要从十年前说起 |
[13:34] | Joyce had offered to take the girls to a carnival, | 乔伊斯主动提出带女孩们去嘉年华 |
[13:37] | but she left them with the face painter | 她带抛下正在做面部彩绘的她们 |
[13:38] | when she got a last-minute audition for NCIS. | 在突然接到 “海军罪案调查处”的试镜通知以后 |
[13:41] | She thought she could land the role and be back | 她以为自己可以在彩绘完成之前 |
[13:43] | by the time the painter was done. | 试镜成功并赶回来 |
[13:45] | She was wrong on both accounts. | 但是这两个她都没有做到 |
[13:50] | So, Joyce, to what do we owe your sudden return? | 所以乔伊斯 你怎么突然回来了 |
[13:53] | Well, as you know, | 这个啊 你们也知道 |
[13:54] | I’ve been traveling for years doing musical theater, | 这些年我都在旅行 做我的音乐剧事业 |
[13:57] | but it finally occurred to me that I have to be in LA, | 但我终于意识到我必须要在洛杉矶 |
[14:00] | because LA has the one thing no other town has: | 因为洛杉矶有一样其他城市都没有的 |
[14:04] | Hollywood. | 好莱坞 |
[14:05] | I’m an actor. I have to be where the jobs are. | 我是个演员 哪里有工作我就在哪里 |
[14:08] | And also, of course, where your daughter is. | 当然还有 你女儿在哪里你就要在哪里 |
[14:11] | Of course. Well, that goes without saying. | 当然了 这个还用说吗 |
[14:15] | I’ve missed Eleanor terribly… | 我非常想念埃莉诺… |
[14:17] | and your girls too. | 还有这两个孩子 |
[14:18] | I was so excited that I got to hang out with them yesterday. | 我真的很开心昨天能跟她们一起玩 |
[14:21] | You hung out with them yesterday? | 你昨天和她们在一起 |
[14:23] | Yeah. We had a fun gal hang. | 对啊 很开心的女孩时光 |
[14:25] | We baked cookies, we gossiped. | 我们一起做饼干 一起八卦 |
[14:27] | I got to know all about their high-school love lives. | 我还知道了她们的感情生活 |
[14:31] | Love lives? No, no, no. | 感情生活 不可能 |
[14:32] | They’re too young for love, and frankly, to have a life. | 她们谈恋爱还太小了 老实说连生活都没有 |
[14:35] | I know. They’ve grown up so fast. | 我知道 她们成长得太快了 |
[14:38] | I can’t believe they have boyfriends and girlfriends already. | 我都不敢相信她们已经有男朋友和女朋友了 |
[14:41] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[14:42] | Who has a girlfriend? | 谁有女朋友 |
[14:43] | Nope. Nobody has a girlfriend. | 没有 谁都没有女朋友 |
[14:45] | So who has a boyfriend? | 那谁有男朋友 |
[14:48] | I promised I wouldn’t say anything that I was told at the gab sesh. | 我答应过她们 这些八卦是绝对不会说出去的 |
[14:54] | Does Devi have a boyfriend? | 是德维有男朋友了吗 |
[14:56] | Which is interesting because Devi is forbidden from dating | 这就有意思了 因为德维在达到租车年纪[25岁]之前 |
[14:58] | until she’s old enough to rent a car. | 是禁止谈恋爱的 |
[15:00] | Who is it? | 你男朋友是谁 |
[15:01] | Is it Frank with the receding hairline? I knew it. | 是不是那个发际线很高的弗兰克 我就知道 |
[15:04] | The crossing guard? No. | 那个交通指挥员 不是 |
[15:07] | Then tell me. Who is it? | 那就告诉我 到底是谁 |
[15:08] | Nalini, calm down. She’s not with Paxton anymore. | 娜里妮 冷静 她已经和帕克斯顿分手了 |
[15:11] | Paxton? Mr. Cheekbones from the hospital? The one I caught in your bed? | 帕克斯顿 医院里的那个颧骨小子 在你床上的那个 |
[15:15] | You found him in her bed? | 他在她的床上 |
[15:17] | So you did know they were having sex? I’m confused. | 所以你知道他们上床了 怎么回事 |
[15:20] | – No. – What? | -不是 -什么 |
[15:21] | What? That Devi is having what? | 什么 德维干什么了 |
[15:24] | No, I didn’t. I didn’t have sex. | 不是 没有 我没有上床 |
[15:26] | I was lying. | 我撒谎了 |
[15:27] | Paxton was never my boyfriend, and we never did anything. | 帕克斯顿不是我的男朋友 我们什么也没做 |
[15:30] | Yeah, yeah, she never did anything. | 对 她什么都没做 |
[15:32] | She’s as pure as the driven snow. | 她比刚下的雪还要纯洁 |
[15:34] | No, really. I never kissed him or anyone. | 不是 是真的 我没和他或者任何人接吻 |
[15:37] | I lied to everyone, okay? | 我对大家撒谎了 好吧 |
[15:39] | I’m a big virgin fraud. | 我是个处女诈骗犯 |
[15:46] | Well, that was an emotional ride. | 好吧 有点刺激 |
[15:49] | Where shall I set up my cookies? | 我的饼干可以放在哪里呢 |
[15:52] | Devi, we’re leaving. | 德维 跟我回家 |
[16:00] | I do not completely understand what happened today, | 我还没有消化今天发生的事 |
[16:04] | so I’m just gonna blame Joyce for it. | 所以我先让乔伊斯背这个锅 |
[16:05] | But just to be clear, | 但是你要知道 |
[16:07] | you are not to have any sexual contact with boys, | 你不能和男孩有任何的性接触 |
[16:12] | even in the lies you tell. | 连撒谎也不行 |
[16:13] | I promise you don’t have anything to worry about. | 我保证你不用担心 |
[16:16] | I better not. | 这样最好 |
[16:21] | The day was an epic fail. | 这一天的剧情急转直下 |
[16:23] | Thanks to Devi, | 多亏德维 |
[16:24] | Eleanor’s crazy mom almost blabbed that Fabiola was gay, | 埃莉诺的疯妈妈差点暴露了法比奥拉的性取向 |
[16:28] | and her friends knew she was a liar. | 还让她的朋友们知道她就是个大话精 |
[16:30] | The first “F” she’d ever gotten was on this test of friendship. | 她人生中的第一个不及格来自这场友谊的测试 |
[16:36] | Wow, Mom. You almost sold everything. | 妈妈 你差不多都卖光了 |
[16:38] | Not too shabby for an event that kind of got off to a rocky start. | 尽管开端很糟 但结果还可以 |
[16:41] | Yeah. I just feel bad for Eleanor. | 对啊 我只是为埃莉诺感到难过 |
[16:44] | He mother is such a flake. | 她的妈妈太不靠谱了 |
[16:47] | We should feel really lucky that we’re just a normal family. | 我们有一个正常的家庭真是太幸运了 |
[16:50] | What do you mean by normal? | 你说的正常是什么意思 |
[16:52] | Well, just that we’re like… mmm, regular. | 我们就是很… 常规 |
[16:54] | We’re not causing scenes everywhere. We aren’t embarrassing. | 我们家里没有戏精 也没有到处丢人 |
[16:58] | I don’t know. Some things about me may be embarrassing to you. | 我不知道 我的某些事可能会让你觉得丢人 |
[17:02] | No, I’m not embarrassed by your robots or by your weird clothes. | 不会的 你的机器人和你难看的衣服不会让我觉得丢人 |
[17:05] | Okay. Does seem like you had those locked and loaded. | 好吧 要是不介意你就不会这么说 |
[17:08] | No, no, no, I love those things about you. | 不是的 我喜欢你这样 |
[17:10] | I love everything about you. | 我喜欢你的一切 |
[17:13] | You promise? | 是真的吗 |
[17:15] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[17:16] | Where’s this coming from? | 你为什么这么问 |
[17:22] | I’m gay. | 我是同性恋 |
[17:27] | Oh, God. You’re not saying anything. | 天啊 你怎么不说话 |
[17:29] | You’re disappointed. | 你很失望 |
[17:30] | – I knew you would be– – Fabiola… | -我就知道你会… -法比奥拉… |
[17:32] | Now you’re making that face you make | 你现在的这个表情 |
[17:33] | when the waiter says they’re out of the entree you ordered. | 就是服务生说你点的菜都没有了的表情 |
[17:35] | No. Fabiola, calm down. | 不是 法比奥拉 冷静点 |
[17:37] | I am not disappointed. | 我没有失望 |
[17:39] | You just hit me with something really big, and I’m trying to process. | 只是信息量太大了 我需要消化一下 |
[17:44] | Please, sit. | 先坐下 |
[17:55] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道说些什么 |
[17:59] | Have you been trying to tell me this for a while? | 你最近是一直想跟我说这个吗 |
[18:02] | Kinda, but I didn’t know how. | 算是吧 但我不知道怎么开口 |
[18:09] | That must’ve been really hard. | 一定很难吧 |
[18:12] | Oh, honey, I love you, | 宝贝 我爱你 |
[18:15] | and there is nothing that you could ever tell me | 不管你对我说什么 |
[18:18] | that would change that. | 都不会改变这个事实 |
[18:20] | I just want you to be happy. | 我只希望你开心 |
[18:22] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[18:24] | You’re okay with that? | 你可以接受吗 |
[18:26] | Come here. | 抱一下 |
[18:36] | Wait. Is that why you called that | 等等 这是你召开那个关于拉丁语课的 |
[18:37] | weird family meeting about AP Latin? | 奇怪家庭会议的原因吗 |
[18:39] | – Yeah. – So you can switch back to French? | -对 -所以你能改回法语课吗 |
[18:42] | Oh, thank God! | 太好了 |
[18:43] | Our Marseilles trip is still on. | 我们的马赛旅行还可以进行 |
[18:47] | Hey, is the bake sale over? | 请问糕点义卖结束了吗 |
[18:49] | Yes, I’m sorry, it is. | 是的 不好意思 |
[18:51] | Cool. I heard you could get the things that didn’t sell for free. | 太好了 我听说卖不出去的都会免费送人 |
[18:55] | Who said that, Eric? | 是谁说的 埃里克 |
[18:56] | I don’t know. Can I have them? | 我也不知道 我可以要一些吗 |
[19:00] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:05] | Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[19:08] | So what was that yesterday? | 所以昨天是怎么了 |
[19:10] | You didn’t make love to Paxton Hall-Yoshida? | 你没有和帕克斯顿·霍尔吉田上床 |
[19:12] | You lied to us? | 你对我们撒谎吗 |
[19:14] | Technically, I didn’t lie. | 准确来说 我没有撒谎 |
[19:15] | You assumed I had sex with Paxton, and I didn’t correct you. | 是你们觉得我和他上床了 我只是没有纠正你们 |
[19:19] | That’s lying. | 那就是撒谎 |
[19:20] | Yes, Jonah. I see that now. | 好的 乔纳 我现在知道了 |
[19:23] | Why didn’t you tell us the truth? | 你为什么不跟我们说实话 |
[19:25] | Well, to be fair, it did seem like it was gonna happen eventually. | 老实说 当时看起来确实像是会发生 |
[19:28] | So I guess I was just really telling you a future truth. | 所以我跟你们说的是未来会发生的事情 |
[19:31] | Hey, you’re being really sketchy right now. | 喂 你是在糊弄我们吗 |
[19:34] | I know I am. | 我也知道 |
[19:35] | Ugh. I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[19:37] | I get it if you want to replace me with Jonah. | 我明白你们为什么用乔纳代替我了 |
[19:40] | What? | 什么 |
[19:41] | I’ve been a really shitty friend, | 我不是一个好的朋友 |
[19:43] | so I understand if you prefer Jonah’s company over mine. | 所以如果你们选了乔纳而不是我 我也能理解 |
[19:46] | Devi, we don’t want to replace you with Jonah. | 德维 我们没想让乔纳取代你 |
[19:50] | Yeah. Also, Fab and I are allowed to have more than one other friend. | 对啊 而且我和法布又不是只能有一个朋友 |
[19:54] | And I honestly can’t commit full time to this group | 我其实也不能一直和你们在一起 |
[19:56] | because I have a very demanding social life. | 因为我还得有其他的社交生活 |
[19:59] | But because of me, Ms. Wong almost outed you to your mom. | 但是因为我 埃莉诺的妈妈差点让你出柜了 |
[20:03] | I ended up coming out to her anyway. | 反正我最后也出柜了 |
[20:05] | And it actually went okay. | 其实还不错 |
[20:08] | Really? That’s awesome. | 真的吗 太好了 |
[20:10] | You guys, I’m really sorry. I don’t know what I was thinking. | 对不起 我不知道自己当时在想什么 |
[20:14] | I guess the lie sounded better than my real life. | 可能是我觉得 谎言比我的生活要更好吧 |
[20:17] | They always do. | 谎言一向美好 |
[20:18] | That’s why on my acting resume I say I know how to ride a motorcycle. | 所以我在申请演员的简历上写了我会骑摩托车 |
[20:21] | Makes me sound more mysterious. | 给我增加一点神秘感 |
[20:23] | But what happens if you get a part where you have to ride a motorcycle? | 但如果你接了一个要骑摩托车的角色呢 |
[20:28] | Listen, I just want you both to know that I’ve really learned my lesson | 听着 我想跟你们说 我真的知道错了 |
[20:31] | and I promise to be a better friend from now on. | 我发誓会做一个更好的朋友 |
[20:35] | So no more weird lies about your sex life. | 那你不能再撒一些关于性生活的谎了 |
[20:38] | Yeah, definitely. | 好的 没问题 |
[20:40] | No more of those. | 绝对不会了 |
[20:47] | I thought we all agreed we are gonna be off-book today, | 我还以为我们说好今天能脱稿呢 |
[20:50] | but if you need your scripts, you need your scripts. | 但如果你还需要看台词 那就看吧 |
[20:52] | I can’t learn your lines for you. | 我不能替你背下来 |
[20:53] | Mr. Schleicher, allow me to introduce professional working actress | 施莱克老师 我要向你介绍这一位专业演员 |
[20:58] | and Equity member, Joyce Wong, | 同时也是演员权益协会的成员 乔伊斯·王 |
[21:00] | also known as my mother. | 她同时也是我的母亲 |
[21:03] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识您 |
[21:04] | Pleasure is all mine. | 我也是 |
[21:06] | Would it be okay if she sat in our rehearsal today? | 今天可以让她观看我的彩排吗 |
[21:08] | She’s the reason I started acting in the first place. | 因为她我才决定做演员 |
[21:11] | Of course. I love an unannounced parent… | 当然了 我最喜欢不请自来的家长… |
[21:14] | especially one with acting credentials. | 何况还是演艺专家 |
[21:16] | You must be so proud of your daughter, our youngest lead actor ever. | 你一定很为她骄傲 她同时也是最年轻的主演 |
[21:20] | The lead? | 主演 |
[21:22] | – Oh, my goodness! How wonderful! – Yeah. | -天啊 那太棒了 -是啊 |
[21:25] | Okay. Why don’t we get started? | 好吧 那我们现在开始 |
[21:27] | Everyone get up on stage. | 大家上台 |
[21:27] | Let’s pick up where we left off in scene seven. | 我们从上次第七场结束的地方开始 |
[21:32] | Okay, Tom, take it from your line. | 好的 汤姆 你先开始吧 |
[21:34] | I’m going to the movies. | 我要去看电影 |
[21:37] | That’s right. Go to the movies. Go. | 好啊 去看电影吧 去吧 |
[21:42] | Don’t think about us: | 千万别想起我们 |
[21:44] | a mother deserted, | 一个被母亲遗弃 |
[21:46] | an unmarried sister who’s crippled and has no job. | 未婚失业的残疾姐姐 |
[21:50] | Don’t let anything interfere with your selfish pleasure. | 千万别让这些影响你自私的快乐 |
[21:57] | Amazing, Eleanor. Better than Katharine Hepburn. | 太棒了 埃莉诺 比凯瑟琳·赫本[奥斯卡影后]演得还好 |
[22:07] | 帕克斯顿 你现在能来我家吗 | |
[22:09] | What the hell was this? | 这是什么 |
[22:10] | Paxton was texting her… to go to his house? | 帕克斯顿发短信给她… 让她去他家 |
[22:13] | Devi, help. We got a situation. | 德维 来帮忙 有麻烦了 |
[22:16] | Eleanor’s mom is gone. She left this note. | 埃莉诺的妈妈走了 就留下一张纸条 |
[22:21] | “My Darling Eleanor… | “亲爱的埃莉诺… |
[22:23] | I wanted more than anything | 我真的很希望 |
[22:25] | to be able to stay here with you in California. | 能够和你一起留在加州 |
[22:28] | But I know that to live my life without regrets, | 但我知道要想让我这一生没有遗憾 |
[22:30] | I need to give Broadway one more shot. | 我要再去百老汇试一试 |
[22:33] | Please forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[22:35] | Love, Mom.” | 爱你的妈妈” |
[22:39] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[22:41] | Eleanor’s freaking out. She quit the play. | 埃莉诺很崩溃 她辞演了 |
[22:44] | – What? – She said she’s giving up acting forever. | -什么 -她说她再也不表演了 |
[22:47] | And now she’s in the drama room having a meltdown. | 她现在在戏剧教室 整个人崩溃了 |
[22:49] | We have to help her. | 我们要帮她 |
[22:50] | 帕克斯顿 我需要你 | |
[22:51] | I’m gonna grab her lavender oils, and I’ll meet you in the drama room. | 我去给她拿点薰衣草油 等下在戏剧教室见 |
[22:54] | Maybe you can play Laura Linney reading an audiobook for her. | 你可以扮劳拉·琳妮[演员]给她读一本有声书 |
[22:57] | That usually calms her down. | 一般能让她冷静下来 |
[23:00] | This was her chance to make good on her promise | 这对她来说是个好机会 |
[23:03] | to be a better friend. | 来实现她做一个好朋友的诺言 |
[23:05] | 帕克斯顿 你欠我的 | |
[23:06] | Damn. That’s a hard one to ignore. | 完了 这句话可没法忽略 |