时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | 小班:早安 | |
[00:13] | 派克斯顿:早 | |
[00:14] | A text from Ben and Paxton? | 小班和派克斯顿传消息? |
[00:16] | No, people, this is not a dream. | 各位观众 这不是作梦 |
[00:19] | Even in Devi’s wildest hormone-driven fantasies, | 就算在迪薇最奔放 卵子冲脑的性幻想里 |
[00:23] | she’d never been cocky enough to imagine having two boyfriends… | 都没有臭屁到想像自己有两个男朋友 |
[00:27] | …or smart enough to juggle them. | 或者聪明到能左右开弓 |
[00:32] | My life is over! | 我这辈子毁了 |
[00:35] | -Yeah, I’ll see you later. -Okay. | -好 待会儿见 -好 |
[00:46] | -Hi. -Hi. | -嗨 -嗨 |
[00:49] | The 1823 eponymous foreign policy… | 1823年以人为名的外交政策 |
[00:51] | What is the Monroe Doctrine? | 门罗主义是什么? |
[00:56] | Three, two, one, go! | 3 2 1 开始 |
[01:07] | 小班:晚安 | |
[01:10] | 派克斯顿:晚安 | |
[01:11] | I don’t usually condone cheating, | 我通常反对偷吃的 |
[01:13] | but this nerd’s playing doubles like a pro. | 但这个书呆子的双打技巧太专业了 |
[01:16] | Yeah, you better ice those lips, Devi. | 对 你最好冰敷嘴唇 迪薇 |
[01:20] | 好想做一次 | |
[01:27] | Dude, how’s it going with your two paramours? I can’t believe you haven’t gotten caught yet. | 你跟两个情夫怎么样?好难相信你没被抓包 |
[01:31] | I know! Luckily, they have no academic or social overlap, | 我知道 还好他们上的课 或者社交生活没有重叠 |
[01:35] | except for Facing History, which is a sexual dead zone. | ”面对历史”课除外 可是那堂课让人性冷淡 |
[01:38] | I was actually worried about the statistical improbability | 其实我很担心你全身而退的统计概率 |
[01:42] | of you getting away with this, so I ran some numbers. | 所以我算了一下 |
[01:44] | The amount of people that pay attention to you is low, like, shockingly low. | 平时会注意你的人很少 少到吓人 |
[01:48] | Like, you’re basically invisible. | 你几乎就是隐形人 |
[01:51] | Yeah. I get it, Fab. Move along. | 好 我懂 法碧 继续 |
[01:53] | And then there’s Ben. | 这是小班的数据 |
[01:54] | As you can see, | 你也看得到 |
[01:56] | no one care. | 没人屌他 |
[01:57] | Now Paxton is someone people can’t take their eyes off of… | 但是每个人都会死盯着派克斯顿 |
[02:02] | …except when he is with you. | 除非他跟着你 |
[02:05] | Hey, this slideshow is very hurtful. | 喂 你的演示文稿很伤人耶 |
[02:08] | What? No! This is great news. You’ll never get caught! | 什么?不 这好消息耶 你永远不会被抓到 |
[02:11] | If you were Zoe Maytag, you wouldn’t stand a chance. | 如果你是佐伊梅泰格就完了 |
[02:14] | People still talk about the time she ate a banana on her way to third period. | 大家现在还在讲她边走边吃香蕉的事 |
[02:17] | I think it’s exciting, like a farce-y Molière play! | 我觉得很刺激 就像闹剧版的莫里哀喜剧 |
[02:20] | One lover out the balcony whilst the other comes through the door. | 一个爱人在阳台上 另一个走出大门 |
[02:23] | I mean, I can’t help that I like both of them. | 我压抑不了我对他们的感情 |
[02:26] | Ben gets my super brainy side, | 小班吸引我超知性的那一面 |
[02:27] | and Paxton gets my mega horny side. | 派克斯顿吸引我超色的那一面 |
[02:30] | I just have to keep them separated for a few more weeks, and then, boom. | 只要在几周内不让他们碰头 接下来 |
[02:33] | I’m on a 24-hour flight to India. | 我就要搭一整天飞机去印度了 |
[02:35] | We should throw you a going-away party while your mom’s out of town. | 趁你妈不在 我们应该帮你办送别趴 |
[02:38] | Oh yeah! Something classy. We’re talking champagne, oysters. | 对喔 要盛大豪华点 摆香槟 生蚝 |
[02:43] | I love this idea. | 这个好 |
[02:44] | And Kamala’s been working at her lab until 3:00 every night, | 卡梅拉每天都在实验室待到半夜3点 |
[02:48] | -so we don’t have to worry about her. -Perf. | 所以不必担心她 |
[02:49] | Let’s make it a small adult soiree. | 太好了 我们办个小型成人聚会 |
[02:51] | Just me and Oliver, Fab and Eve, and you and, um… | 只有我和奥立佛 法碧和夏娃 你还有 |
[02:55] | Hmm. Which one of your boyfriends seems most soiree approps? | 你的哪个男朋友最适合带去聚会? |
[02:58] | Well, Ben has an appreciation for fancy things, | 小班喜欢精美的东西 |
[03:02] | but Paxton has fake ID and can buy us alcohol. | 可是派克斯顿有假证件 能买到酒 |
[03:05] | I’ll invite Paxton. | 我会邀派克斯顿 |
[03:07] | 迪薇:我的送别宴在周五 要来吗? | |
[03:11] | 派克斯顿:笑死 当然 | |
[03:16] | Aren’t you coming to gym? | 你不去体育馆吗? |
[03:17] | Nah. I got some errands to run. | 不要 我还有事要做 |
[03:19] | Plus, I’m pretty sure PE credits don’t transfer to India. | 而且我的体育学分一定不会转到印度 |
[03:22] | So what am I even exercising for? | 所以干嘛运动? |
[03:32] | Devi, what are you doing here? | 迪薇 你怎么跑来了? |
[03:34] | Hey, Doc. | 医生好 |
[03:35] | I just wanted to say I’m sorry | 我只是来道个歉 |
[03:37] | for the way I acted the last time I saw you. | 我上次见到你时太欠扁了 |
[03:41] | Okay, I… I appreciate that. Apology accepted. | 好 感谢 我接受你的道歉 |
[03:45] | But this is also a goodbye, because I’m all better now. | 不过我也要来道别 因为我好多了 |
[03:48] | So here are some See’s. | 送你一包糖 |
[03:50] | -Thanks for everything. -Nuh-uh. | -谢谢你帮的忙 -不行 |
[03:51] | Sit. | 坐下 |
[03:55] | Tell me about India. | 跟我说说印度的事 |
[03:57] | Is it my first choice on where to live? | 那是我最想住的地方吗? |
[03:59] | No. That’s in Calabasas next to the Kardashians, | 不 我想住卡戴珊家族 隔壁的卡拉巴萨斯 |
[04:02] | but it means a lot to my mom, so I’m going with it. | 可是我妈很想去 所以我会跟去 |
[04:06] | Which is why I have to cram in all of my American high school dating now. | 所以我要压缩美国高中的约会时段 |
[04:09] | -That’s why I have two boyfriends. -What? | -所以我有两个男朋友 -什么? |
[04:12] | Do both these boys know they’re in open relationships? | 两个男生都知道这是开放式关系吗? |
[04:16] | Don’t lie. | 说实话 |
[04:18] | Not exactly, but I’m leaving at the end of the semester, | 不知道 可是我学期末就要走了 |
[04:21] | so by the time they figure it out, I’ll have busted out town like Road Runner. | 等他们发现 我早就一溜烟跑了 |
[04:24] | Devi, I worry that the stress of this move | 迪薇 我担心这种行为的压力 |
[04:27] | is causing you to make some questionable decisions. | 会让你做出不明智的决定 |
[04:30] | I mean, do you even like both these boys? | 你真的喜欢这两个男生吗? |
[04:33] | I really like them. | 我真的喜欢他们 |
[04:34] | Ben’s smart, and we talk, mostly argue, for hours, | 小班很聪明 虽然多半在吵架 但我们能聊好几个小时 |
[04:38] | and Paxton’s so hot, | 派克斯顿帅到爆 |
[04:40] | he basically counts as a celebrity hall pass, | 跟这种人约会 另一半都能谅解 |
[04:42] | but also, he’s really sweet to his sister. | 而且他对他妹妹超好的 |
[04:44] | Then if you care about them, | 如果你关心他们 |
[04:47] | why would you do something that could hurt them? | 干嘛做出可能让他们伤心的事? |
[04:50] | Real relationships are built on honesty and trust, Devi, | 真正的感情 必须以诚实与信任为基础 迪薇 |
[04:54] | and I know you think you got two boyfriends, | 我知道你以为自己有两个男朋友 |
[04:57] | but by those standards, | 但是根据这种标准 |
[04:59] | girl, I think you got zero. | 孩子 你一个也没有 |
[05:04] | After a full day of flying, | 娜莉妮坐了整天飞机后 |
[05:06] | Nalini was expecting more fanfare | 本来以为她会在 |
[05:08] | when she showed up to her parents’ house in Chennai. | 父母位于钦奈的家受到盛大欢迎 |
[05:11] | Unfortunately, her arrival was given all the celebration of an Amazon package. | 可是她抵达后得到的待遇 就跟亚马逊的包裹差不多 |
[05:17] | Hi, Amma! | 妈妈 |
[05:19] | Kannamma! You scared me! | 你这丫头 吓死我了 |
[05:21] | Is today the day you visit? I guess so. | 你是今天来吗?大概吧 |
[05:24] | Welcome. | 欢迎光临 |
[05:25] | Thank you, Amma. You look so beautiful. | 谢谢 妈妈 你这样好漂亮 |
[05:30] | Might be a little too much for condo shopping. | 穿这样看房子可能太夸张了 |
[05:32] | They will definitely raise the prices when they see your jewelry. | 他们看到你的首饰一定会涨价 |
[05:35] | Oh, I’m so sorry. We can’t go with you. Your father and I are off to a wedding. | 对不起 我们不能陪你去 我跟你爸要去喝喜酒 |
[05:39] | Wait. Uh, why didn’t you just tell me this earlier? | 等一下 为什么不能早点跟我说? |
[05:42] | I could’ve come next week. | 我可以下礼拜来 |
[05:43] | Next week is Diwali, and the week after, we booked a trip to Goa. | 下礼拜是排灯节 下下礼拜我们约好要去果亚 |
[05:47] | I ordered a sleeveless dress to surprise your father. | 我订了一件无袖装要给你爸惊喜 |
[05:49] | Amma, how is going to a wedding more important than finding a roof | 妈妈 喝喜酒哪会比帮我和你外孙女 |
[05:52] | for me and your granddaughter? Thanks, ma. | 找房子还重要?谢谢你 |
[05:54] | I love you and Devi, but I also value my social life. | 我很关心你和迪薇 但我也很重视个人社交生活 |
[05:58] | It’s feminist! | 这就叫女性主义 |
[06:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[06:03] | And I assume you can’t help me find a space for my medical practice either. | 那你大概也不帮我找诊所店面了 |
[06:06] | You still plan to work when you come to India? | 你来印度后还打算工作? |
[06:09] | At your age, maybe it’s time to be a little less aspirational. | 你都这把年纪 也许不该这么有企图心了 |
[06:14] | Self-care is also feminist. I read that on goop. | 照顾自己也是女性主义 葛妮丝派特洛的公司杂志有写 |
[06:20] | I hope you don’t ignore me like that. | 你怎么把我当空气? |
[06:21] | Nirmala has been calling me every five minutes since I landed. | 我降落后 妮玛拉每五分钟就打一次 |
[06:25] | Your mother-in-law is exhausting, | 你婆婆真烦人 |
[06:27] | but you should probably have a meal with her. | 不过你最好跟她吃顿饭 |
[06:29] | I know, but her stories are so boring, Amma. | 我知道 可是她的话好无聊 妈妈 |
[06:33] | There’s always one about how she outsmarted some shopkeeper | 她每次都讲自己怎么智取商店老板 |
[06:36] | to get some extra lentils. | 多拿一点扁豆 |
[06:37] | What did you say? You want some lentils? | 你说什么?你要扁豆? |
[06:39] | Ramya! We’ll make you some paruppu. | 拉米雅 我们做扁豆糊给你 |
[06:45] | Oliver, what about an adult soiree screams potato skins to you? | 奥立佛 你觉得在成人聚会上 供应土豆皮代表什么? |
[06:49] | But I make them really good though. I’m full MasterChef with my air fryer. | 可是我会做得超好吃 我是气炸锅的厨神耶 |
[06:52] | Devi’s going-away party is an elegant occasion. | 迪薇的送别趴必须是高雅的场子 |
[06:55] | Bouches need to be amused! | 开胃菜要取悦人的嘴巴 |
[06:58] | You’re planning Devi’s going-away party? | 你在筹备迪薇的送别趴? |
[07:02] | Not to pull rank, but as her boyfriend, I should help throw it. | 我不是要摆架子 但我是她男友 理应要帮忙的 |
[07:06] | We aren’t sure if boys are invited. | 我不知道男生有没有受邀 |
[07:08] | I’m going, and I’m bringing my world-famous potato skins, | 我要去 而且我要带 我最出名的土豆皮 |
[07:11] | so come hungry. | 所以空肚子来喔 |
[07:12] | All right. Wouldn’t miss it. | 好 我一定去 |
[07:22] | Nirmala Mami? | 婆婆? |
[07:25] | Nalini! So happy to see you! | 娜莉妮 看到你我好高兴 |
[07:29] | -Come, come, come! -So nice to see you. | -过来 -看到你的感觉真好 |
[07:31] | Did you always have this many plants? | 你都种这么多盆植物吗? |
[07:34] | Oh, I might have gotten a couple since the last time you were here. | 你上次来过后 我可能多买了几盆 |
[07:37] | -Come, come. Sit, sit. -Thank you. | -来 请坐 -谢谢 |
[07:41] | Here, eat something. | 来 吃点东西 |
[07:43] | -Okay. -You are too thin, ma. | -好 -你太瘦了 小姐 |
[07:45] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[07:50] | The paruppu is good, no? | 这锅扁豆糊不错吧? |
[07:52] | And to think you almost didn’t get any. | 我看你大概很久没吃了 |
[07:54] | The shopkeeper said he was out of lentils. | 店老板说他的扁豆卖完了 |
[07:57] | I said, “Go look in the back.” | 我说 “去后面找” |
[07:58] | One minute later, he returns, and in his hand, lentils. | 他一分钟后回来 手里就有扁豆 |
[08:06] | Ayyo. Venda, venda, Mami. You really don’t have to do that. | 婆婆 不行 你真的不必这样 |
[08:08] | Relax. | 放轻松 |
[08:12] | It’s been a hard year, hasn’t it, Nalu? | 阿娜 这一年真的很难熬吧? |
[08:15] | “Nalu.” Mohan used to call me that. | ”阿娜” 穆罕都这样叫我 |
[08:19] | Nalini had forgotten the feeling of someone taking care of her | 娜莉妮已经忘了被人呵护的感觉 |
[08:23] | and how nice it could be. | 以及这种感觉有多好 |
[08:25] | Maybe I can come by tomorrow too. | 也许我明天也过来好了 |
[08:30] | Smallest of hiccups. I accidentally invited Ben to your party. | 出了一点小问题 我不小心邀了小班去送别趴 |
[08:33] | You what? But I invited Paxton already. You need to disinvite him. | 什么?可是我已经邀了派克斯顿 你一定要叫他别来 |
[08:38] | That’s gonna be tough. | 恐怕会很难 |
[08:39] | He’s already hired David Chang to make appetizers. | 他已经请名厨张锡镐做开胃菜了 |
[08:43] | Okay, I’ll disinvite Paxton. | 好 那我叫派克斯顿别来 |
[08:45] | I bet he has Hot Pocket plans to fall back on anyway. | 反正他一定可以改去别的帅哥区活动 |
[08:47] | Yeah. Seems like they know how to make their own fun. | 对啊 他们真的很会自得其乐 |
[08:50] | Hit me in the crotch. | 打我老二 |
[08:53] | Yes. | 赞啦 |
[08:55] | -That was awesome! -Yes. | -太猛了 -好棒 |
[09:00] | Hey, did you see me hit Trent in the dick? | 你有没有看到我打川特的老二? |
[09:02] | For sure. For sure. | 当然有 |
[09:04] | So, about Friday. It’s gonna be just girls now. | 有关礼拜五的事 只有女生能参加 |
[09:08] | I don’t mind eating with just girls. | 我跟一群女生吃饭没关系 |
[09:10] | Kinda happens to me every time I go to the mall. | 我每次去购物中心都这样 |
[09:12] | Like, I’ll just look up from my Sbarro pizza… | 我披萨吃到一半 抬起头来 |
[09:15] | Bam! Six girls at my table. | 轰 突然有六个女生跟我同桌 |
[09:17] | Right. It’s just, maybe we can hang another night. | 对 不过 我们还是改天一起玩吧 |
[09:20] | I’m free tomorrow. | 我明天有空 |
[09:22] | You don’t want me at your dinner? | 你不要我去送别趴? |
[09:23] | No cap, Devi. You trying to ice out my boy? | 迪薇 说实话 你突然不理他了? |
[09:26] | -Cancel week of? That’s freaking hurtful. -Yeah. | -这么突然就取消?很伤人耶 -对啊 |
[09:28] | It was Eleanor’s stupid idea to make it all girls. | 谁叫艾莉诺笨到办成纯女生的活动? |
[09:32] | Shame on you, Eleanor! | 艾莉诺 你真糟糕 |
[09:34] | Whoa, don’t be so tough on Eleanor. | 哇 别对艾莉诺这么坏嘛 |
[09:37] | Women should support other women. What else did we march for? | 女人应该互相支持 不然我们游行干嘛? |
[09:41] | Cool, so I’ll see you Friday? | 好 那我们礼拜五见 |
[09:43] | Yeah… | 好 |
[09:44] | Awesome. Let’s go, man. | 太好了 我们走吧 |
[09:46] | See you guys! | 再见 |
[09:52] | Shit, do we just cancel the party? | 靠 那要取消送别趴吗? |
[09:54] | Did you know that zebras stand in a herd to create an optical illusion | 你知道斑马成群站在一起能产生幻觉 |
[09:58] | so lions can’t pick one out of the pack? | 让狮子没办法挑猎物吗? |
[09:59] | I love interesting facts, but that wasn’t interesting enough to cheer me up. | 我喜欢小趣闻 但这种趣闻没办法让我开心 |
[10:03] | Don’t you see? We need more zebras. | 你不懂吗?我们需要更多斑马 |
[10:05] | If we invite enough people, Ben and Paxton won’t notice they’re both your dates. | 只要邀的人够多 小班和派克斯顿就不会发现你劈腿 |
[10:09] | Do you work at the Apple Store? ‘Cause you’re a frigging Genius! | 你在苹果专卖店工作吗?因为你真是够天才 |
[10:13] | Cancel David Chang. We’re scrapping the adult soiree. | 取消名厨张锡镐的约 我们不办成人聚会了 |
[10:16] | We’re throwing a classic, sloppy, teenage rager. | 我们要办传统 率性的青少年轰趴 |
[10:19] | Text everyone you know. | 传消息给你认识的人 |
[10:23] | Tonight Devi was throwing her first and only high school party. | 迪薇今晚要办她第一场 也是唯一一场高中派对 |
[10:28] | And while she had been manifesting this moment | 虽然过去两年来 |
[10:30] | on her vision board for the last two years, | 她一直梦想能有这一刻 |
[10:32] | she couldn’t stop thinking about what Dr. Ryan had said to her earlier. | 但莱恩医生之前跟她说的话 却让她耿耿于怀 |
[10:37] | Guys, am I doing something wrong? | 好姐妹 我错了吗? |
[10:38] | Yeah. Those earrings are giving me grandma-back-from-a-cruise vibes. | 对 这对耳环让我以为外婆玩回来了 |
[10:43] | What if Ben and Paxton see me doing something flirty with the other one? | 要是小班和派克斯顿 看到我跟对方卿卿我我呢? |
[10:47] | Like spooning at a potter’s wheel? | 像是一起捏花瓶吗? |
[10:49] | Is this too risky? What if they find out about each other? | 这样太危险了吗?要是他们发现呢? |
[10:52] | I don’t want that to happen till I’m halfway around the world | 可不能在我已经远走高飞 |
[10:54] | and can’t be extradited for my crimes. | 无法引渡之前曝光 |
[10:56] | It’s gonna be fine. We just need to separate the boys. | 别担心啦 只要隔开两人就好 |
[10:59] | We’ll do wine tasting in the living room for Ben ’cause he’s fancy, | 我们在客厅让小班品酒 因为他很上流 |
[11:02] | and flip cup in the garage for Paxton ’cause he loves the garage. | 在车库让派克斯顿玩掀杯游戏 因为他喜欢车库 |
[11:05] | Don’t be a Devi Downer. You’re gonna be legendary. | 迪薇 不要煞风景了 你会变成传奇 |
[11:08] | You have two boyfriends and are about to throw the sickest rager. | 你有两个男朋友 而且即将办一场超嗨派对 |
[11:11] | Yeah, you’ll go down in the Sherman Oaks Hall of Fame | 对 你会成为雪曼橡树高中的名人 |
[11:15] | like that sophomore in the ’90s who got Señora Gilbert pregnant! | 就像1990年代让老师怀孕的高二生 |
[11:18] | Devi did like the sound of becoming a Sherman Oaks God. | 迪薇的确想成为雪曼橡树高中的女神 |
[11:21] | Certainly much more than being totally forgotten. | 当然更不想被大家忘掉 |
[11:25] | All right, let’s do this. Let’s blow the roof off this mother! | 好 就这么办 我们轰轰烈烈干一场吧 |
[11:29] | -Yeah! -But… | -赞啦 -但是 |
[11:30] | let’s also make sure people pick up after themselves. | 记得叫大家帮忙收拾残局 |
[11:32] | -Sure. -Yeah. | -好 -一定 |
[11:36] | 小班和派克斯顿的优缺点 | |
[11:45] | Did you see how Vinitha ignored us at the store? | 你看到薇妮莎在店内不理我们吗? |
[11:48] | She has a real ‘tude ever since her nephew got her a stainless-steel fridge. | 自从她外甥送她不锈钢冰箱后 她就越来越摆架子了 |
[11:52] | When Devi and I move here, we can get you one of those. | 我们搬来时也能帮你买一台 |
[11:54] | No, you can’t move here. | 不行 你不能搬回来 |
[11:58] | I thought you liked having me here. | 我以为你喜欢我在这里 |
[11:59] | I love having you here, but you are too westernized now. | 我是喜欢 但是你现在太西化了 |
[12:03] | I’m not too westernized, Mami. | 我没有太西化 婆婆 |
[12:05] | I saw you reach for the seat belt in the car. | 我看到你在车里找安全带 |
[12:07] | It was quite insulting to the driver. | 这对驾驶人是一大侮辱 |
[12:11] | Also, what would Mohan think? | 而且 穆罕会怎么想? |
[12:14] | America was Mohan’s dream, not mine. | 到美国是穆罕的梦想 不是我的 |
[12:16] | I went because I loved him, | 我是因为爱他才跟去的 |
[12:18] | and because I liked the idea of no power outages. | 而且我觉得不会停电很棒 |
[12:20] | Maybe you didn’t want it at first, but what about now? | 也许刚开始你不想 可是现在呢? |
[12:23] | What about your practice? | 你的诊所呢? |
[12:25] | Mami, I need to move here. I need my family’s support. | 婆婆 我必须搬来 我需要家人支持 |
[12:29] | And are you getting that from them? | 你的家人有支持你吗? |
[12:40] | Okay, Ben should be here soon. I’ll take him to the wine station. | 好 小班应该马上就会到 我带他去品酒区 |
[12:44] | Paxton probably won’t be here for a while because cool people are always late. | 派克斯顿可能会晚一点到 因为大红人每次都迟到 |
[12:50] | 我来了 | |
[12:51] | Ben said he just pulled up. | 小班说他刚到 |
[13:03] | -Paxton’s here. -What? | -派克斯顿到了 -什么? |
[13:05] | Paxton’s also here. | 派克斯顿也到了 |
[13:11] | Oh shit. | 靠 |
[13:13] | -What if one tries to kiss you hello? -What? What do I do? | -要是有人想亲你打招呼呢?-怎么办? |
[13:16] | Run away! | 快跑啊 |
[13:17] | We need a diversion. | 我们要声东击西 |
[13:18] | -How do we turn on the sprinklers? -I don’t know! God, I am so… | -要怎么打开洒水器?-我不知道 天啊 我好 |
[13:21] | What urp? Your boy’s ready to get slizzered! | 大家好 我们准备要不醉不归了 |
[13:25] | Come through, robotics team! | 机器人队快点过来 |
[13:27] | My mom took us to Chuck E. Cheese to pre-game. | 我妈在我来这里前 带我们去披萨餐厅 |
[13:30] | Not gonna lie, a lot of us need to use the restroom. | 说实话 我们很多人都得上厕所 |
[13:37] | Mom, we’re safely at the porch. | 妈 我们安全抵达门口了 |
[13:39] | You can go now! I love you. | 你可以走了 爱你喔 |
[13:41] | Behave yourselves. | 乖一点 |
[13:42] | Okay, studs, this is our moment. | 好 各位猛男 时候到了 |
[13:44] | Let’s try flirting. | 我们去把妹吧 |
[13:46] | I’m gonna ask a girl about her interests. | 我会问女生她的兴趣是什么 |
[13:51] | That seems like a lot of work. I’m just gonna steal a girl’s hat. | 感觉好像很累 我直接偷女生帽子吧 |
[13:54] | Go. | 走吧 |
[14:00] | Yes! | 好耶 |
[14:02] | Fab, I never thought I would say this, | 法碧 我竟然会说这句话 |
[14:04] | but thank you for inviting the entire robotics team to my party. | 谢谢你邀请机器人队的所有成员 |
[14:09] | We have a problem. Paxton and Ben are both at the fancy wine station! | 问题来了 派克斯顿和小班 都在高级品酒区 |
[14:13] | Why is Paxton at the wine station? | 派克斯顿怎么在品酒区? |
[14:15] | I guess Trent’s dad is a sommelier, so he’s doing impromptu tasting. | 大概因为川特的老爸是侍酒师 所以他表演即兴品酒 |
[14:18] | A lot of people turn their noses up to a blend, | 很多人不能接受混酒 |
[14:20] | but I find that mixing and matching different grape varietals | 但我发现混合和配对不同的葡萄品种 |
[14:23] | can yield some pretty fun surprises. | 会产生趣味十足的惊喜 |
[14:26] | Devi, come in here! | 迪薇 过来 |
[14:27] | Yeah, Devi, Trent’s opening up a Shiraz. | 对啊 川特要开西拉葡萄酒 |
[14:32] | Why’d we think we could pull this off? | 我们怎么会以为能成功? |
[14:33] | Push me down the stairs. I’ll go to the hospital and hide. | 把我推下楼梯 我要躲去医院 |
[14:36] | But what if they both try to ride in the ambulance with you? | 要是他们都想跟你上救护车呢? |
[14:38] | Damn it! | 可恶 |
[14:40] | Hey, Eleanor, I brought my skins! | 艾莉诺 土豆皮来了 |
[14:41] | Not now, Oliver. We’re in a crisis. | 等一下 奥立佛 事情大条了 |
[14:44] | Okay. I’ll just put them on the table. | 好 那我放在桌上 |
[14:47] | All right. Think. Think. | 好 快点想 |
[14:50] | We just need to get one of them out of there. | 只要把其中一人带开就好 |
[14:52] | I heard there’s flip cup in the garage. That’s cool. You guys wanna play? | 听说车库有掀杯游戏 很棒 你们要玩吗? |
[14:56] | Oliver, crisis! Ask someone else. | 奥立佛 事情大条了 去找别人 |
[15:01] | Hey, Ben, wanna play flip cup with me? | 小班 你要跟我玩掀杯游戏吗? |
[15:03] | Yeah, man. Sounds good. | 好啊 应该很好玩 |
[15:17] | Hi, Amma, Appa. | 妈妈 爸爸 |
[15:19] | Nalini! Come, join us. | 娜莉妮 过来一起坐 |
[15:21] | This is Gokul, the groom’s grandfather. | 这位是高库 新郎的爷爷 |
[15:24] | Namaskaram, mama. | 你好 叔叔 |
[15:28] | And he’s also a widower. Can you believe it? | 他的老婆也过世了 你想得到吗? |
[15:32] | Yes, I can, due to his age. | 想得到 因为他很老了 |
[15:34] | The two of you have so much in common. | 你们两人有好多共同点 |
[15:38] | You both love peace. | 你们都热爱和平 |
[15:40] | Oru nimisham, mama. | 叔叔 请稍候 |
[15:41] | Amma, inga vamma. | 妈妈 请过来 |
[15:42] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[15:47] | What is happening? Are you trying to set me up with a skeleton? | 这是干嘛?你要凑合我跟那老头? |
[15:49] | The women at the nursing home chase him like he’s one of the Beatles! | 养老院里的女人把他当披头四在追 |
[15:52] | You shouldn’t be setting me up. It hasn’t even been a year since Mohan died. | 你不该帮我牵线的 穆罕过世还不到一年 |
[15:56] | You know how hard it is to be a single mother? | 你知道当单亲妈妈有多辛苦吗? |
[15:58] | Why not let Gokul help you? | 为什么不让高库帮你? |
[16:00] | First of all, Gokul will not be helpful because he is currently asleep. | 首先 高库帮不了我 因为他现在睡着了 |
[16:05] | Or dead. | 或者死掉了 |
[16:14] | Secondly, Amma, won’t you be helping me? | 第二 妈妈 难道你不会帮我吗? |
[16:16] | Yes, of course. | 我当然会帮 |
[16:18] | I mean, time permitting. | 如果有空的话 |
[16:19] | But when we are available, count us in. | 但是等我们有空的时候就可以 |
[16:22] | Come. Now, let’s go wake up Gokul. | 来吧 我们叫醒高库 |
[16:25] | He was telling a story about dancing with Elizabeth Windsor before she became queen. | 他刚才说英国女王即位前 曾经跟他跳舞的趣事 |
[16:31] | As Nalini watched her mother gently slap Gokul awake, | 娜莉妮看着妈妈轻轻打醒高库时 |
[16:34] | it occurred to her that Nirmala might be right. | 才想到妮玛拉说的可能没错 |
[16:37] | The support system she was uprooting her life for | 她以为舍弃原本的生活回印度 |
[16:39] | was, in fact, not in India, but in her imagination. | 就能有家人支持 但是这都只是想像 |
[16:48] | So you’re drinking during swimming season? | 所以你要在游泳赛季喝酒? |
[16:51] | Oh. No, I just took a sip so Trent would shut up about the bouquet. | 不会 我只喝一小口 免得川特一直解释酒香 |
[16:55] | I gotta be fresh for tomorrow. I’ve a scout from Stanford coming to watch me swim. | 我明天必须清醒 斯坦福大学的人要来看我游泳 |
[16:58] | Whoa, you might go to Stanford? | 你可能会去斯坦福大学? |
[17:01] | It’s not my first choice. | 虽然不是第一志愿 |
[17:03] | I kinda want to go to ASU, but I guess the swimming is better at Stanford, | 我想念亚利桑那州立大学 但斯坦福的游泳队比较好 |
[17:06] | so maybe I’ll just, like, go there. | 所以我可能会去那里 |
[17:09] | I have never heard anyone talk about Stanford this way. | 我没听过有人这样讲斯坦福大学的 |
[17:12] | I went to Stanford, and this kid’s not showing enough respect for the Tree! | 我就是念斯坦福大学 这小子根本就不够尊重那间学校 |
[17:16] | So, would you maybe want to come cheer me on tomorrow at my swim meet? | 所以我明天游泳比赛时 你会来帮我加油吗? |
[17:21] | I’d love to look up and see you when I climb out of the pool. | 我希望离开泳池时能看到你 |
[17:25] | And I’d also love to see you climb out of that pool. | 我也想看你离开那座泳池 |
[17:31] | 你在哪里? | |
[17:32] | 我们要组队参加掀杯游戏 我来找你 | |
[17:35] | Hey, why don’t I get you a drink? A non-alcoholic drink. Be right back. | 我帮你拿杯饮料吧?非酒精饮料 马上回来 |
[17:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:45] | Yo, I’m bummed. I’m gonna go on the roof. | 我好难过 我要上屋顶 |
[17:53] | Hey, babe. | 宝贝 |
[17:55] | Sorry we’re late. | 抱歉 我们迟到了 |
[17:56] | Guess what? Sasha got us tickets to King Princess next month. | 你知道吗?莎夏帮我们拿到 国王公主下个月的门票 |
[17:59] | -You’ll come, right? -Sure. Is that a play? | -你会来吧?-好 那是舞台剧吗? |
[18:02] | Are you for real? You’ve never heard of King Princess? | 你真的不知道?你没听过国王公主? |
[18:06] | She’s a singer and the most unproblematic celesbian. | 她是歌手 最没问题的女同志名人 |
[18:10] | Right! | 好 |
[18:12] | So, where can we get a drink? | 我们可以到哪里拿酒? |
[18:14] | Kitchen! | 厨房 |
[18:16] | Chatty as ever, Fabiola. | 你还是那么健谈 法碧欧拉 |
[18:24] | Oh my God, Fabiola. Malcolm Stone’s here. | 天啊 法碧欧拉 麦坎史东来了 |
[18:30] | Oh yeah. | 对喔 |
[18:31] | He went to elementary school with us, before he got on some Disney Channel show. | 他去迪士尼频道演戏前 跟我们一起上小学 |
[18:35] | Yeah, he was the star of The Stretched Out World of Kyle French. | 他有演《凯尔法兰屈的加长世界》 |
[18:37] | You know, the show where the kid and his dad drive a magical limo? | 戏里的小孩跟爸爸 开一辆神奇的加长礼车? |
[18:41] | God, he’s sexy. | 天啊 他超性感的 |
[18:44] | I’m not dressed for networking, and Eric stole my hat. | 我的衣服不适合社交 艾瑞克又偷了我的帽子 |
[18:47] | If I’m gonna talk to him, I need more vodka. | 我要多喝几杯才敢跟他说话 |
[18:51] | All right, I’m here. Let’s flip some cups! | 好 我到了 来掀杯吧 |
[18:53] | All right, you guys are going down. | 好 你们输定了 |
[18:55] | We’ve got the first chair harp player. Okay? Her finger dexterity is on point! | 我们有竖琴大师 她的手指超灵巧 |
[18:59] | And Ben went to Space Camp, so he knows all about gravity. | 小班参加太空营 所以他很懂重力 |
[19:02] | Yeah, none of those things help you with the beer part. | 对 但是这些都对喝啤酒没帮助 |
[19:06] | What the hell! My zebra buckie. | 搞什么 我的斑马帽 |
[19:08] | Three, two, one. Begin! | 3 2 1 开始 |
[19:12] | -Go! Oliver! -Go, go, go, go! | -快啊 奥立佛 -快啊 |
[19:14] | -Go, Oliver! -Any day now. | -加油 奥立佛 -快点 |
[19:15] | -God! Come on! -The foam is tickling my nose. | -快啦 -泡沫让我鼻子好痒 |
[19:18] | Just drink it! | 喝掉啦 |
[19:19] | Flip, flip! | 掀 |
[19:21] | Go, go, go! Flip! Flip, flip! | 快 掀 |
[19:22] | Do it a little more. Oh! Yes! | 再来一次 好耶 |
[19:25] | Okay, Ben, come on, come on. Any faster? Come on! | 好 本 加油 快一点 |
[19:29] | Yeah! | 好耶 |
[19:31] | Come on. | 快点 |
[19:32] | 你去哪里了?有拿我的饮料吗? | |
[19:33] | You got it. | 好了 |
[19:34] | Yup. Yeah, nice! | 对 好耶 厉害 |
[19:37] | Be right back! Go team! USA! | 我马上回来 加油 美国第一 |
[19:40] | -I’m so disappointed. -I know. | -我好失望 -我知道 |
[19:44] | Hey, where did that kid go with my beanie? | 那小子把我的帽子拿去哪里? |
[19:50] | Now we wait. | 现在就等吧 |
[19:52] | 小班和派克斯顿的优缺点 | |
[20:05] | Oh God. | 天啊 |
[20:08] | Oh my God, guys, it was… | 天啊 各位 是 |
[20:11] | Genuinely, it was like no big deal, but like I had the best time at the Mouse. | 其实没什么了不起的 可是我在迪士尼玩得很开心 |
[20:16] | Miley actually gave me the best advice for how to stay grounded. | 麦莉希拉其实给了我很多 避免有大头症的建议 |
[20:19] | Rule number one, don’t name-drop. | 最重要的就是别说你认识谁 |
[20:22] | Demi Lovato said the same thing. | 黛咪洛瓦托也说过这句话 |
[20:27] | And you know how I feel about the farm-core gays. | 你们也知道我对农村美学同志的想法 |
[20:30] | Neutral? I’m wrong, aren’t I? | 不褒不贬吗?我错了对不对? |
[20:39] | Hey, how’s it all going? | 嗨 进行得怎么样? |
[20:41] | Good! Just crushed flip cup with Ben, grabbing some water for Paxton. | 很好 我跟小班玩掀杯游戏超强 帮派克斯顿拿矿泉水 |
[20:45] | I think I’m low-key pulling this off. I just have to stay moving like a shark. | 我低调圆满达成任务 现在只要跟鲨鱼一样隐密就好 |
[20:49] | Hey, do we have any hard ciders? | 这里有苹果酒吗? |
[20:50] | GQ says that it’s the go-to beverage for the international business set. | 《GQ》说苹果酒最适合国际商业场合 |
[20:54] | What are you doing on this side? | 你怎么跑到我家这一边? |
[20:56] | Wait, am I not allowed to be? | 等一下 不行吗? |
[20:58] | Is this girl talk? Is one of you gonna start crying about female friendship? | 这是女生悄悄话?有谁要为了姐妹情开始哭吗? |
[21:01] | I’ll be in the living room. | 这样吧 我去客厅 |
[21:03] | No! Don’t go to the living room. Go to my bedroom. | 不行 别去客厅 到我房间 |
[21:07] | That way… | 这样 |
[21:10] | we can be all alone. | 我们就能独处了 |
[21:11] | Yeah? | 真的吗? |
[21:13] | Sounds good. I’ll see you up there. | 好像不错 我去上面等你 |
[21:18] | See? Legendary save. | 看吧 我的传说地位保住了 |
[21:20] | That kid who knocked up Señora Gilbert has nothing on me. | 把老师肚子搞大的那学生也比不上我 |
[21:39] | 两头狼在兔子洞里 | |
[21:45] | 对不起 我以为有选好这些密语 | |
[21:49] | 小班和派克斯顿都在迪薇房间 | |
[21:58] | Uh, hey. What are you doing here? | 嘿 你怎么在这里? |
[22:01] | I was looking for Devi. | 我在找迪薇 |
[22:03] | Oh. Cool. I… I think she’s headed up here. | 好 她应该要上来这里了 |
[22:06] | Oh. Cool. | 好 |
[22:08] | Why are you looking for Devi? | 你为什么要找迪薇? |
[22:10] | Just because. | 不为什么 |
[22:12] | Wow, thank God this Zoomer doesn’t know how to express himself. | 还好这个Z世代很不会讲话 |
[22:17] | Is it true you’re, like, with Paxton now? | 你现在真的有跟派克斯顿交往吗? |
[22:19] | What? I don’t even know what you’re talking about. | 什么?我不知道你在说什么 |
[22:22] | Oh my God, she definitely is. You deserve it. You’re so pretty. | 天啊 她一定有 应该的 你这么美 |
[22:26] | Excuse me. Did you say you’re dating Paxton? | 抱歉 你说你跟派克斯顿交往? |
[22:28] | 法碧欧拉和迪薇:你们在哪里? | |
[22:30] | Eleanor. Right? | 你叫艾莉诺吧? |
[22:33] | -Yeah. -I’m Malcolm. | -对 -我叫麦坎 |
[22:34] | Heard you’re the lead in Menagerie. | 听说你是《动物园》主角 |
[22:36] | You know, my TV show recently ended, so I’m back at normal school. | 我的电视节目最近下档 所以我要回一般学校就读 |
[22:40] | I guess my Adam’s apple became too pronounced to keep playing a fourth grader. | 我的喉节太明显 不能继续演小学生 |
[22:43] | Would you, uh, maybe want to show a fellow actor around? Hmm? | 你可以带我这个同行逛逛吗? |
[22:48] | -Uh, yeah. Yeah, of course. Come on! -Yeah? Yeah. | -没问题 来吧 -可以吗?好 |
[22:50] | Of course you would. | 你当然愿意 |
[22:52] | But you’re not dating Paxton, right? | 可是你没跟派克斯顿交往吧? |
[22:55] | Who, me? No. | 我吗?没有 |
[22:57] | That makes it sound like you are dating, but you’re not. | 这样听起来反而像有 但是你没有 |
[23:00] | So just say it normal, without the straw in your mouth. | 所以用正常语气说 不要叼着吸管讲 |
[23:07] | Oh! You guys need to leave this room! | 你们必须离开这房间 |
[23:09] | -What? Why? -Yeah. | -什么?为什么?-对啊 |
[23:14] | -I’m about to hook up in here. -My sweet, you found me. | -我正要在这里跟人亲热 -亲爱的 你找到我了 |
[23:19] | Wait, I didn’t steal your hat. | 我没有偷你的帽子 |
[23:20] | Why are you in here? | 你怎么在里面? |
[23:22] | I’m flirting. You of all people should recognize that. | 我在把妹 你们应该最看得出来啊 |
[23:26] | This is weird. I’m gonna go back downstairs. | 太诡异了 我要回楼下去 |
[23:29] | Yeah, I’m gonna… roll. | 对 我也要走了 |
[23:33] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢各位 |
[23:36] | Well? | 怎么样? |
[23:37] | Eric, give those hats back. | 艾瑞克 把帽子还人家 |
[23:40] | All right. | 好啦 |
[23:51] | There you are. | 你在这里 |
[23:54] | Are you hiding up here from my friends? | 你来上面躲我朋友吗? |
[23:56] | No. I like your friends. | 不是 我喜欢你的朋友 |
[23:59] | Come on, Fab. I haven’t seen you this nervous since the last SpaceX launch. | 拜托 自从上次SpaceX发射后 我没看过你这么紧张 |
[24:04] | It’s really upsetting when they explode. | 火箭爆炸让人很难过啊 |
[24:06] | Well, why don’t we just hang out in here, you and me? | 那我们两个就在这里玩吧? |
[24:16] | Wait. I am hooking up in here? | 什么?我们在这里亲热? |
[24:23] | Why do you care if Zoe’s with Paxton? | 你干嘛管他们有没有在一起? |
[24:25] | -Because Zoe’s not dating Paxton? -Says who? | -因为佐伊没跟派克斯顿交往?-谁说的? |
[24:27] | Says Zoe, multiple times, just in a weird way. And also me. | 佐伊说了好多次 只是方法很怪 还有我说的 |
[24:31] | Yeah, but like, who are you even | 对 可是你是谁啊? |
[24:33] | aside from like this strange girl that lives in this hilare yellow house? | 除了你是住这间 爆笑黄色房子的怪女生以外? |
[24:39] | Paxton’s legit girlfriend. Yeah. I’m dating Paxton. | 我是派克斯顿的正牌女友 对 我正在跟派克斯顿交往 |
[24:43] | What? | 什么? |
[24:51] | Hi, Nirmala Mami. | 嗨 婆婆 |
[24:53] | Oh, I didn’t know you were coming, Nalu. I would’ve made something. | 阿娜 我不知道你要来 不然会准备点东西 |
[24:57] | No need, no need. | 不必了 |
[24:58] | I just stopped by to tell you that you’re right. | 我只是过来说你讲的一点都没错 |
[25:02] | I can’t move back to India. | 我不能搬回印度 |
[25:05] | While I really loved my visit… | 虽然我真的很喜欢回来 |
[25:10] | it just doesn’t fit like it used to. | 但是现在没那么习惯了 |
[25:13] | You must do what is the best for your family. | 你必须为家人做出最好的决定 |
[25:16] | I will miss seeing you every day. | 我每天都会想你的 |
[25:19] | Aravind is in US. My daughter is too busy. | 亚拉文在美国 我女儿又太忙 |
[25:23] | You wouldn’t know it by looking at me, but sometimes I’m a little lonely. | 虽然你这样看不出来 但我有时还是会寂寞 |
[25:28] | While we all came to this conclusion after we saw her insane plant collection, | 虽然我们看到她乱买那些植物 就能知道这一点 |
[25:33] | Nalini knew it took a lot for Nirmala to admit this. | 但是娜莉妮知道 妮玛拉一定鼓足勇气才敢说出口 |
[25:39] | We took this the day we moved to America. | 我们搬去美国的那天拍了这张照片 |
[25:44] | Don’t be so sad, Ma. | 妈 别这么难过 |
[25:45] | You will forget me just like your brother. California has taken another son from me. | 你会跟你哥哥一样忘了我 加州又抢走我一个儿子了 |
[25:50] | It’ll be okay. | 没关系的啦 |
[25:51] | In a few years, Nalini and I will have a Hollywood mansion. | 娜莉妮和我几年后就会买好莱坞豪宅 |
[25:54] | You’ll come stay with us, just like The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air. | 你来跟我们住 就像《茶煲表哥》 |
[25:57] | I do like the way Carlton dances. | 我的确喜欢卡尔顿跳的舞 |
[26:00] | Mohan, it’s… it’s already 7:00. We can’t be late for the flight. | 穆罕 7点了 我们会赶不上飞机的 |
[26:14] | I love you, Amma. | 妈妈 我爱你 |
[26:16] | I’ll make you proud. | 我会光耀门楣的 |
[26:21] | You don’t have to live here, you know? | 你不需要住在这里 |
[26:23] | Don’t you have a sister in Australia? | 你不是有个妹妹住澳洲? |
[26:25] | I hear it’s a plant lover’s paradise over there. | 听说那边是植物爱好者的天堂 |
[26:28] | No. This is the home where I raised Mohan. | 不要 我在这个家把穆罕拉拔长大 |
[26:32] | I want to live where he lived. | 我想住在他住的地方 |
[26:35] | You’re right. You should live where Mohan lived. | 你说得对 你是该住在穆罕住的地方 |
[26:40] | Chug! Chug! Chug! Chug! | 喝 |
[26:42] | Ben, stop. Just let me explain. | 小班 停下来 听我解释 |
[26:46] | Hey, Paxton. You should know we’re dating the same person. | 派克斯顿 我觉得你应该知道 我们的女朋友是同一个人 |
[26:49] | -I don’t think so, man. -I can explain. | -我才不相信 -我可以解释 |
[26:54] | But the explanation might sound a lot like what Ben said. | 不过我的解释会跟小班讲的很像 |
[26:57] | Technically, yeah, I’m dating both of you. | 严格说来 我的确同时跟你们交往 |
[27:03] | What? | 什么? |
[27:04] | I’m really sorry, | 真的很对不起 |
[27:06] | but it’s not as bad as it sounds. | 不过其实没那么严重 |
[27:08] | I mean, you guys didn’t even notice, and… | 毕竟你们根本就没注意到 而且 |
[27:13] | I just… like you both so much. | 我真的很喜欢你们两个 |
[27:20] | And if I were a guy, you’d be high-fiving me right now? | 如果我是男生 你们现在会跟我击掌吧? |
[27:24] | This is insane. | 太扯了 |
[27:25] | I’m out. | 我退出 |
[27:27] | Paxton! Paxton, wait. | 派克斯顿 等一下 |
[27:35] | That was embarrassing. | 超尴尬的 |
[27:37] | Mostly for you, Ben. But hey, we can keep partying right? | 尤其是你 小班 不过我们可以继续玩吧? |
[27:44] | I think you have my hat. | 你好像拿了我的帽子 |
[27:47] | Oh. That I do. | 没错 |
[27:49] | You’re kind of a bad boy, huh? | 你也算是坏男生的型吧? |
[27:52] | I’m terrible. | 我坏透了 |
[27:57] | Paxton! Paxton, please come back. I swear I didn’t mean to hurt you! | 派克斯顿 拜托你回来 我不是故意要伤你的心的 |
[28:01] | Get over yourself, Devi, as if you could hurt me. | 你少臭美了 迪薇 你以为你伤得了我吗? |
[28:07] | Don’t worry, he’s not dead. | 别担心 他没死 |
[28:09] | Damn! | 死定了 |
[28:11] | Oh shit! | 靠 |
[28:12] | I’m coming for you, bro. Blood brothers for life! | 兄弟 我来救你了 一辈子的兄弟 |
[28:17] | No! No! Aah! Aah! | 惨了 |
[28:20] | That hurt. | 好痛 |
[28:36] | 语音留言:爸爸 | |
[28:38] | Hi, it’s Dad. I’m here at the mall to pick you up. | 喂 是爸爸 我在购物中心要接你 |
[28:42] | I’m parked in front of P.F. Chang’s, | 我把车子停在中餐厅前面 |
[28:44] | but a brute security guard is making me circle around. | 可是有个警卫很凶 逼我一直绕圈圈 |
[28:47] | Uh, oh, wait, I see you. Ah, there’s my perfect girl. | 等等 我看到你了 我最完美的女儿 |
[28:57] | Mom, I was thinking. | 妈 我在想 |
[28:59] | What if we move to India earlier? Don’t unpack your bags. | 要不要提早搬回印度?行李别打开 |
[29:02] | I already put pictures of our furniture on Craigslist… | 我把家具照片都放上网拍了 |
[29:03] | Devi, we’re not moving to India. | 迪薇 我们不搬回印度了 |
[29:07] | But a little bit of India is moving in with us. | 可是印度那边有个人要搬来跟我们住 |
[29:11] | Devi! | 迪薇 |
[29:12] | Pati! Oh my God, you’re here! | 奶奶 天啊 你来了 |
[29:15] | Darling granddaughter. We shall have so much fun. | 亲爱的孙女 我们一定能天天开心 |
[29:18] | Now, who wants to help me unpack my homemade pickles? | 谁想帮我把我腌的泡菜拿出来? |
[29:22] | Oh, it’s so nice to be… Hold on. | 这种感觉真好 等一下 |
[29:26] | Why is the Ganesh statue askew? | 为什么象神的神像歪了? |
[29:28] | Did you have a friend over? I thought we said no friends. | 你找朋友过来?说好不能带朋友的 |
[29:30] | What if I said I had multiple friends over? | 如果我带了很多朋友过来呢? |
[29:33] | Would you punish me by sending me off to a boarding school? | 你会罚我去念寄宿学校吗? |
[29:36] | And pay for someone else to raise you? | 花钱找别人养你? |
[29:38] | Why do you think I brought your grandmother then? | 不然我干嘛把你奶奶带来? |
[29:40] | You’re lucky I’m jet-lagged. | 你要感谢我有时差 |
[29:43] | Va, ma. | 来吧 |
[29:44] | While Nalini may have spared her from one punishment, | 娜莉妮虽然这次没罚她 |
[29:47] | Devi knew there was much worse waiting for her at school. | 但是迪薇知道她在学校会更加惨烈 |