时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | 00:00:11,010 –> 00:00:12,970 Devi couldn’t believe her eyes. | 迪薇不敢相信眼前的景象 |
[00:13] | Her brand new friend, whom she just decided to like, | 她刚决定要喜欢才新交的朋友 |
[00:16] | was stone-cold flirting with Ben freaking Gross. | 竟然跟可恶的班葛罗斯打情骂俏 |
[00:20] | Excuse me! | 对不起喔 |
[00:21] | Pencil games? | 铅笔游戏? |
[00:22] | Why don’t they just go at it on the lab table? | 要不要直接在实验桌上做起来? |
[00:25] | What happened to the Aneesa who put Ben in his place the other night? | 阿妮莎前几天晚上 不是还教训小班吗? |
[00:28] | As Devi thought back on that interaction, it looked a little different to her. | 迪薇仔细回想他们那天的交互 才发现跟回忆中不太一样 |
[00:33] | Since you’re new, you should know you’re hanging out with a social grenade. | 你是新生 所以我好心跟你说 你旁边这个人超难聊的 |
[00:38] | Yeah, I’m not gonna take social advice | 对啊 你这把年纪还去儿童理发厅 |
[00:42] | from a guy who looks like he still gets his hair cut by a children’s barber. | 我才不要听你的交友建言呢 |
[00:47] | Mother of Borg! That’s some sexual tension. | 乖乖隆地咚 他们根本就看对眼了 |
[00:50] | And was that a goddamn Beyoncé hair-flip? How had Devi been so blind? | 那是碧昂丝的招牌甩头动作吗?迪薇怎么会这么盲目? |
[00:56] | Yes. | 对 |
[00:57] | Okay, agents. | 好 各位情报员 |
[00:59] | Get your spy glasses on | 赶快戴起间谍眼镜 |
[01:00] | because today we’ll be learning about… bonds. | 因为今天要学化学键 |
[01:04] | Covalent bonds. | 共价键 |
[01:06] | No, we won’t, Mrs. Paloma, because this bond was broken. | 休想 帕洛马老师 因为这个键结被打破了 |
[01:13] | 好想做一次 | |
[01:18] | Then she did a crazy Beyoncé hair-flip. | 然后她做了夸张的碧昂丝甩头动作 |
[01:20] | And she didn’t even shower him with dandruff! | 而且还没有头皮屑掉满地 |
[01:23] | Devi, you’re holding that pen like a knife again. | 迪薇 你拿笔的姿势又跟拿刀一样了 |
[01:26] | Oh yeah, my b. | 对喔 抱歉 |
[01:27] | It’s just… Does she not know girl code? | 只是她不懂女人的江湖道义吗? |
[01:30] | You don’t flirt with your friend’s ex! | 别勾引朋友的前男友 |
[01:32] | Did you tell her he’s your ex? | 你有跟她说他是前男友吗? |
[01:33] | No, but she should be able to sense it. | 没 但她应该感觉得到 |
[01:35] | Our chemistry is palpable. | 一看就知道气氛不对 |
[01:37] | So you still have feelings for Ben. | 所以你还是喜欢小班 |
[01:40] | I should’ve picked Ben in the first place! He was all in. | 我一开始就该选小班的 他超级用心 |
[01:43] | I got greedy, Doc. | 医生 我太贪心了 |
[01:44] | Now my hands are covered in the crumbs of my failed relationships. | 现在我满手都是断交后的斑斑血迹 |
[01:47] | Oh hell, Devi. | 拜托 迪薇 |
[01:49] | I am so glad to have you back, | 还好你回来找我 |
[01:51] | but I’m gonna need time-and-a-half for these sessions. | 但是我的疗程钟点费要加一半 |
[01:54] | I know I really hurt Ben, | 我知道我真的害了小班 |
[01:56] | but deep down, I still think there’s hope for us. | 但我还是觉得有复合的希望 |
[01:58] | Well, I thought you said that he would never forgive you. | 你不是说他绝对不会原谅你? |
[02:01] | Yeah, but full-blown hatred is kind of a comfortable place for us. | 对 可是我们早就习惯痛恨对方了 |
[02:05] | We’ve done that 180 before. | 而且我们也逆转过 |
[02:06] | But not if Aneesa keeps grabbing his goddamn pencil. | 可是阿妮莎继续抓他的铅笔就没辄了 |
[02:10] | Is that a euphemism? Uh, I don’t even wanna know. | 你在讲双关语吗?我可不想知道 |
[02:13] | Devi, regardless of what happens between you and Ben, | 迪薇 不管你跟小班发生过什么 |
[02:17] | I think we need to work on your approach to stress. | 我都觉得你必须学会应对压力 |
[02:21] | Perhaps, introduce some techniques that would help you avoid… | 也许可以学点技巧 帮你避免 |
[02:24] | Losing my shit? Okay. Okay. | 失控挫屎?好吧 |
[02:27] | What are we thinking? Meditation? Candles? | 你建议怎样?打坐?点蜡烛? |
[02:30] | Could you prescribe me weed? | 你能开大麻给我吗? |
[02:32] | Or is that like only for real doctors? | 还是要找真的医师才行? |
[02:34] | Watch it. | 讲话小心点 |
[02:35] | Right. I’m thinking something more simple. | 好 我建议用更简单的方式 |
[02:37] | Like, when you feel that surge of anger coming up, stop… | 像是当你感到一股怒气要爆发时 |
[02:41] | …take a deep breath, and listen to some soothing music | 先暂停 深呼吸 听点轻柔的音乐 |
[02:46] | or anything that’ll bring you peace. | 或是任何能让你冷静的东西 |
[02:48] | I think weed would be more effective. | 我觉得大麻比较有用 |
[02:50] | No. | 休想 |
[02:52] | Fine, I’ll try it. | 好啦 我试试看 |
[02:55] | Dr. Ryan was a bit of a know-it-all, | 莱恩医生有点自以为是 |
[02:57] | but maybe she had a point. | 但她也许有点道理 |
[02:59] | Maybe it was possible | 也许她真的可以 |
[03:00] | to handle stressful situations in a mature, rational… | 用成熟 理性的方式面对压力 |
[03:03] | What up, dude? | 妹子 你好 |
[03:05] | Whoa, are you okay? | 哇 你还好吧? |
[03:06] | As if you care, Aneesa! | 你最好在乎啦 阿妮莎 |
[03:08] | Nope. Bad McEnroe. Bad! | 不行这样 马克安诺坏坏 |
[03:11] | Yep! I’m fine. | 对 我没事 |
[03:13] | I was just, um, remembering an article | 我只是想起有一篇文章 |
[03:15] | about how we all swallow at least 20 spiders while we sleep. | 说人类睡觉时至少吞下20只蜘蛛 |
[03:18] | That’s been debunked. | 这个流言早就被破解了 |
[03:20] | Speaking of swallowing stuff… | 说到吞东西 |
[03:23] | Not sexual. Let me finish! Also, not sexual. | 我没有性暗示 听我讲”完” 别听成睾丸的丸 |
[03:27] | My mom made some of her signature fudgies. | 我妈做了招牌巧克力软糕 |
[03:29] | But are they sexual? | 这样有性暗示吗? |
[03:31] | Damn it! Devi was gonna make the same joke. | 可恶 迪薇本来也要讲同一个笑话 |
[03:34] | Except, it was longer and less funny. | 只是她的比较啰唆 也没那么好笑 |
[03:37] | So why’d your mom make the brownies? What’s the occashe? | 你妈干嘛做巧克力蛋糕?什么场合? |
[03:40] | She made them for Eve, but Eve is vegan, gluten-free, | 她要做给夏娃吃 可是夏娃吃素 而且要无麸质 |
[03:43] | and thinks that M&M’s are complicit in the corporatization of America. | 她觉得巧克力厂要让美国整个公司化 |
[03:46] | It’s like my mom doesn’t even know her. | 我妈根本就不了解她 |
[03:48] | Well, have you introduced them? | 你有向家人介绍她吗? |
[03:50] | Oh no, no. Are you kidding me? Eve can’t meet my mom. | 不行 开什么玩笑?夏娃不能见我妈 |
[03:53] | Why? I thought your mom’s supportive of your relationship. | 为什么?我以为你妈超支持你交女友 |
[03:56] | Yeah, too supportive. | 对 太支持了 |
[03:58] | She’s trying so hard to be an ally, but she keeps saying the wrong thing. | 虽然她很努力站在我这边 但却老是讲错话 |
[04:01] | Like yesterday, she asked me if I wanted to get a funky, lesbian haircut. | 她昨天问我要不要剪很怪的女同志头 |
[04:06] | Oh, queen. | 喔 猛 |
[04:07] | Yeah, that’s not great. | 对 那就不好了 |
[04:08] | Hey, at least you’re allowed to date. | 至少你可以谈恋爱 |
[04:10] | My mom covered my eyes during the kiss in Lady and the Tramp | 我妈在《小姐与流氓》接吻那一幕 还把我的眼睛盖起来zhang’p |
[04:14] | so I wouldn’t get any ideas. | 免得我春心荡漾 |
[04:16] | But it seems as though you have gotten some ideas, Aneesa. | 不过你好像开始春心荡漾了 阿妮莎 |
[04:20] | And we all know who your spaghetti-dog is. | 我们都知道你想跟谁吃意大利面 |
[04:24] | And stop being such an elegant eater! | 拜托 吃相别那么优雅了 |
[04:27] | Devi, there you are. May I talk to you for a moment? | 迪薇 你在这里 我有话要跟你说 |
[04:31] | So it’s come to my attention | 我注意到 |
[04:33] | that you have been skipping PE for several weeks. | 你有好几个礼拜没上体育课 |
[04:35] | Right. I was told that my credits weren’t gonna count at my high school in India, | 对 听说印度高中不会承认我的学分 |
[04:39] | so I figured, “What’s the point?” | 所以我想 “何必呢?” |
[04:41] | Since you’re no longer moving to India, that credit very much does count. | 既然你没有要搬去印度了 这个学分就很重要 |
[04:45] | I see. So where am I at? A “B”? A “B-plus”? | 我知道了 所以我的成绩多少?B吗?还是B+? |
[04:50] | No, you’re getting an “F.” | 你会被当掉 |
[04:52] | Okay. Now, let’s just relax. | 好 你别紧张 |
[04:55] | Coach Noble has agreed to bump up your grade if you participate | 诺伯教练同意帮你加分 但你要参加 |
[04:59] | in my cross country team’s 24-hour relay for charity. | 我办的慈善越野24小时接力赛 |
[05:05] | Ugh! Can’t I write an essay about the history of track and field instead? | 不能让我写田径运动的历史报告吗? |
[05:08] | No. Nobody wants to read that. | 不行 没人会想看 |
[05:09] | You just get a team together. You’re doing the relay. | 你去找人组队 而且自己下场跑 |
[05:16] | Hey, I have a weird request. | 我有很奇怪的要求 |
[05:18] | We’ll be on your team. We heard everything. | 我们愿意参加 我们都听到了 |
[05:20] | You only walked like two feet away. | 你根本没走多远 |
[05:22] | -I’ll ask you Eve too! -Cool, I’ll text Eleanor. | -我也会问夏娃意愿 -好 我传讯给艾莉诺 |
[05:24] | Oh, she’s out. She has extra Glass Menagerie rehearsals. | 她不行啦 她要 多排演几次《玻璃动物园》 |
[05:28] | Shit. What other friends do we have? Should we ask the lunch ladies? | 靠 我们还有什么朋友?要问学校餐厅的小姐吗? |
[05:32] | I could ask some of my robotics peeps. | 我去找几个机器人社团的人 |
[05:34] | Oh, wait, let’s… | 等一下 |
[05:35] | Hey, Eric! Do you wanna join our 24-hour relay team? | 艾瑞克 你要跟我们 一起参加24小时接力吗? |
[05:38] | Hell, yes, I do! | 当然要 |
[05:40] | Me and my real human girlfriend will be there. | 我跟我真正的人类女朋友会去 |
[05:43] | Okay! Well, that’s me and Eve, Eric and Rosalia, | 好 所以有我 夏娃 艾瑞克和罗莎莉亚 |
[05:46] | Devi, Aneesa. Who else should we invite? | 迪薇 阿妮莎 还要邀谁? |
[05:49] | What about Ben? | 小班怎么样? |
[05:50] | And boom goes the dynamite. | 炸弹引爆了 |
[05:53] | We had fun with him the other night, right? | 前几天跟他玩得挺开心的啊 |
[05:55] | Yes, we did. | 对啊 没错 |
[05:57] | You should totally, totally text him. | 那你一定要传消息给他 |
[06:00] | Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m just gonna… go over here. | 现在抱歉 我要失陪 过去那里了 |
[06:09] | As Devi felt the rage building up inside her, | 迪薇现在几乎满腔怒火 |
[06:12] | she remembered Dr. Ryan’s advice, | 这时她想起莱恩医生的建议 |
[06:14] | and decided to listen to something soothing that could calm her down. | 所以决定听一下能让她冷静的声音 |
[06:18] | 语音留言:爸爸 | |
[06:19] | Hi, it’s Dad. I’m here at the mall to pick you up. | 喂 是爸爸 我在购物中心要接你 |
[06:22] | Uh, I’m parked in front of P.F. Chang’s, | 我把车子停在中餐厅前面 |
[06:24] | but a brute security guard is making me circle around. | 可是有个警卫很凶 逼我一直绕圈圈 |
[06:28] | Oh, wait, I see you. Ah, there’s my perfect girl. | 等等 我看到你了 我最完美的女儿 |
[06:36] | Nope, not interested in joining whatever cult this is. Thank you. | 我不想参加什么鬼邪教 谢谢再联系 |
[06:39] | No, no, worry not! | 不对 请别担心 |
[06:40] | We are from Kamala’s lab. I am Evan. This is Setseg. | 我们是卡梅拉的实验室同事 我叫埃文 他叫赛特西 |
[06:44] | We’re here to pick her up for the video game convention. | 我们来接她去电玩大展会场 |
[06:46] | Right. Okay. | 是喔 好 |
[06:48] | Why don’t you wait right there? | 你们在这里等一下 |
[06:50] | And if you don’t mind, please take off your shoes. | 如果可以的话 请脱鞋 |
[06:52] | I’m afraid that’s not possible. My shoes are connected to my pants. | 不好意思 没办法 我的鞋子跟裤子一体成形 |
[06:56] | My shoes are not connected to my pants, but you do not want me to take them off. | 我的鞋子跟裤子分离 但我脱鞋的话 你保证后悔 |
[07:00] | Right, okay, yeah. Kamala, y-your friends are here, ma! | 好 就这样吧 是 卡梅拉 你朋友来了 |
[07:05] | Technically, we’re her bosses, thank you very much. | 其实我们是她的老板 谢谢 |
[07:09] | So how much did this house cost? | 这间房子要多少钱? |
[07:13] | Holy shit! | 我靠 |
[07:20] | Why do you look like a sexy flight attendant from Mars? | 你干嘛打扮成火星来的性感空服员? |
[07:24] | I have to dress this way to get respected in my work. | 我必须穿成这样才能受同事尊敬 |
[07:27] | It was the least suggestive female character I could find. | 我找了很久 这是穿着最不暴露的女性角色 |
[07:30] | We should skedaddle, but it was a pleasure meeting all of you. | 我们要赶快走了 幸会 |
[07:33] | I enjoyed hearing you speak your native tongue. | 我很喜欢听你们讲母语 |
[07:35] | It is a beautiful, beautiful language. | 真是非常美丽的语言 |
[07:38] | Blessings upon your horns. | 愿魔角祝福你们 |
[07:40] | Setseg, the door. | 赛特西 开门 |
[07:41] | -It’s open. -I can see that. | -门没关 -我看得到 |
[07:45] | This is so undignified. | 超级丢脸的 |
[07:47] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:52] | 粒线体 | |
[07:54] | Okay, mitoshondria. | 好 线粒体 |
[07:56] | Mitochondria. | 粒线体啦 |
[07:58] | Right. | 好 |
[07:59] | It’s the powerhouse of the cell, | 等于细胞的发电厂 |
[08:02] | which turns nutrients into chemical energy. | 能把营养素转换成化学能 |
[08:06] | Dude, you got it! | 帅哥 你答对了 |
[08:07] | Hell, yeah! Suck it, science! | 赞啦 我打败科学了 |
[08:12] | -Did you just smell me? -No. | -你刚才有闻我味道吗?-没有 |
[08:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:16] | I think we’ve done some good work today. Should we take a break? | 我们复习的成果不错 该休息了吧? |
[08:19] | Paxton, this is the first card. | 派克斯顿 这是第一张字卡 |
[08:21] | You have 99 more terms left to learn before your test on Monday. | 还有99个名词要念 下周一就要考了 |
[08:24] | Shit! School’s so repetitive. | 靠 念书老是要周而复始 |
[08:26] | Why can’t it be more like swimming? | 为什么不能像游泳? |
[08:30] | You dropped pencil. | 你的铅笔掉了 |
[08:33] | Oh. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:35] | You know what? | 其实啊 |
[08:36] | Maybe it’s healthy for you to learn some things don’t come so easy. | 学点比较难的东西对你有好处 |
[08:39] | -Oh my God. -Move! | -天啊 -走开 |
[08:41] | Well, well, well. Who are they? | 哇 他们是谁啊? |
[08:43] | Doubles-partners Bob and Mike Bryan, incapable of doing anything on their own? | 自己一个人就不会做事的 双打组合布莱恩兄弟? |
[08:47] | Hey, Devi, Ben and I are helping set up the 24-hour relay. | 迪薇 小班跟我要去接力场地帮忙 |
[08:50] | Look who got a free badge that says “volunteer”? | 你看谁有”志工”的免费识别证? |
[08:54] | Ya bish! | 老娘我啦 |
[08:56] | Cool! Yeah, I used to be a Girl Scout, so I have like hella badges at home. | 好棒 我以前有参加女童军团 家里超多识别证 |
[09:01] | Cool. | 好棒 |
[09:02] | Aneesa, come on! | 阿妮莎 走吧 |
[09:04] | We gotta get there first so our tents aren’t next to the porta-potties. | 先去抢位子 免得得在流动厕所旁扎营 |
[09:07] | All right. See you guys later. | 好 等一下见啰 |
[09:10] | Why is she so excited? Who even wants to go to a 24-hour relay? | 她这么高兴干嘛?谁想跑24小时接力赛啊? |
[09:14] | I do? It rocks! | 我啊 超好玩的 |
[09:16] | I mean, there’s a reason everyone calls it the 69-hour three-way. | 不然大家干嘛说这活动叫 ”69式三人行” |
[09:20] | -Say what? -Everyone hooks up there. | -什么?-大家都去那里亲热的 |
[09:22] | I mean, I’d definitely go if we didn’t have to study all weekend. | 要不是整个周末都要苦读 我一定去 |
[09:27] | Oh. Uh, about that. I kinda have to go. | 关于那件事 我也得去 |
[09:30] | Not to hook up! Just so I don’t fail PE. | 不是去亲热 是免得体育被当掉 |
[09:32] | Wait, what? How am I supposed to learn all this stuff without you? | 什么?没有你 叫我怎么念这些? |
[09:36] | You have the flashcards. That’s the hard part. | 最难的字卡制作粗活都好了 |
[09:38] | All you have to do is review them over for three days straight. | 你只要在这三天一直复习就好 |
[09:41] | That’s the fun part. | 超好玩的 |
[09:45] | 雪曼橡树高中24小时接力赛 | |
[09:47] | Hey! So since my mom is head chaperone, she insisted on making us team shirts. | 嗨 因为我妈是导护老师的头 所以坚持要做队服 |
[09:52] | “The Jodie Fasters.” | ”茱蒂飞速特队” |
[09:55] | Wow, you weren’t kidding. | 哇 你真的没开玩笑 |
[09:57] | Oh, snap! You decided to introduce her to Eve? | 哇 你决定介绍夏娃给她认识了? |
[09:59] | No. Why would you say that? | 没有 为什么这么说? |
[10:02] | Damn, I forgot they were both gonna be here! | 可恶 我忘了她们都会来 |
[10:05] | It doesn’t seem like they recognize each other. | 她们好像不认得对方 |
[10:07] | Your lack of social media presence has once again saved the day. | 还好你不用社交网站 这下得救了 |
[10:10] | I’ll have to spend the next 24 hours trying to keep them apart. | 现在我得在24小时期间分开她们 |
[10:12] | Don’t worry. Everyone’s so consumed with their own stuff | 别担心 大家都在忙自己的事 |
[10:15] | that they forget to stop and notice what’s going on with other people. | 一定会忘记注意其他人在做什么 |
[10:18] | Like for instance, what’s going on with Ben and Aneesa? | 例如小班和阿妮莎是怎么回事? |
[10:22] | They seem kind of chummy, right? | 他们好像很和得来 |
[10:24] | Oh, you don’t have to worry. | 你不必担心啦 |
[10:26] | Aneesa is way out of Ben’s league. | 小班跟阿妮莎完全不配 |
[10:28] | Okay? She would never stoop that low. | 好吗?她不会这么作贱自己 |
[10:32] | No offense. | 别见怪 |
[10:33] | Facts. You’re probably right. | 也是 你可能是对的 |
[10:35] | And besides, this is an open field surrounded by parents and teachers. | 而且这是空地 四周都是家长和老师 |
[10:39] | Where would they even do it anyway? | 他们要去哪里打炮? |
[10:40] | Welcome to the Spurt Yurt! Sign up to hook up. | 欢迎光临射精营 报名就能爱爱 |
[10:45] | Unless you’re a teacher. In that case, this is just a study hall. | 除非你是老师 那么这就是K书中心 |
[10:48] | Trent, what is this? | 川特 这是干嘛? |
[10:50] | It’s a safe space to consensually rail. | 这是合意性交的安全场所 |
[10:53] | It’s kinda my modern take on the classic Billy Wilder film, The Apartment. | 是我对比利怀德《公寓春光》 经典片的现代致敬版 |
[10:56] | I really tricked it out this year. | 我今年有改善装潢 |
[11:00] | It’s pretty sweet, huh? | 很舒适吧? |
[11:01] | My brother stole that soundproofing foam when he got kicked out of his band. | 我哥被踢出乐团时偷了那块隔音棉 |
[11:04] | That means you can O as loud as you want. | 所以在里面叫得多大声都行 |
[11:07] | Holy shit! Was Paxton right? | 哇靠 派克斯顿讲得真对 |
[11:10] | Was this boring-ass charity event really an all-night orgy? | 这个无聊慈善活动真的是杂交晚会? |
[11:14] | Well, what do you say, mon petit croissant? | 我的小可颂 你觉得呢? |
[11:16] | Shall I sign us up for an amorous escapade? | 要报名来场情色冒险吗? |
[11:19] | Yes, please! I got some raw oysters in my backpack to get us in the mood. | 好啊 我背包里有生蚝 可以助兴 |
[11:23] | Is this a sign-up list? | 这是报名表? |
[11:25] | Are you thinking about doing a solo sesh? Respect. | 你想要自己来吗?太猛了 |
[11:29] | Devi had been right all along. | 迪薇想的果然没错 |
[11:31] | This place was more sexed-up than the Olympic Village, | 这个地方比奥运选手村还淫乱 |
[11:34] | and Ben Gross had a prime time 9:00 p.m. slot. | 而且班葛罗斯订了晚上9点黄金时段 |
[11:38] | It didn’t take a 4.0 GPA to know who his plus-one would be. | 你不必当优等生都知道他会携哪个伴 |
[11:42] | Uh, hi, it’s Dad. Um, I’m here at the mall to pick you up. | 喂 是爸爸 我在购物中心要接你 |
[11:46] | I’m parked in front of… | 我把车子停在 |
[11:48] | Welcome to the 24-hour relay. | 欢迎参加24小时接力赛 |
[11:51] | Now, we all know the rules. | 大家都知道守则 |
[11:53] | One member from each team | 24小时内 |
[11:54] | must be running the one-mile loop at all times for 24 hours. | 每队都要有一人跑一圈1.6公里 |
[11:59] | On your marks! | 各就各位 |
[12:02] | Agh! Too bad we’re on the same team, because I’d kick your ass on this course. | 真可惜 我们在同一队 要不然我一定让你输得惨兮兮 |
[12:07] | Oh. That’s cute that you think so, sweetheart, | 亲爱的 谢谢你这样想 |
[12:09] | but my sick calf definition begs to differ. | 但是我的粗壮小腿可不同意 |
[12:11] | Boom. | 砰 |
[12:13] | Damn it! They’re bantering. That was Devi and Ben’s thing. | 可恶 他们在吐槽对方 以前这是迪薇和小班的专利 |
[12:16] | What move was Aneesa going to steal next? A playful punch to the arm? | 阿妮莎还要模仿什么?假装捶他手臂吗? |
[12:22] | Son of a bitch! | 王八蛋 |
[12:24] | Get set! Mr. Shapiro, please do the honors. | 预备 夏皮罗老师 请宣布起跑 |
[12:27] | As a practicing pacifist, I will not be using a starting gun. | 由于我是和平主义者 所以不会鸣枪起跑 |
[12:32] | Instead, I will be playing three notes of peace on this Peruvian siku. | 而是改用秘鲁排笛 吹出代表和平的三个音符 |
[12:44] | That means you can go. | 这表示可以跑了 |
[12:47] | Ben and Aneesa were getting way too close for comfort. | 小班和阿妮莎两人黏到让人很不舒服 |
[12:50] | Devi had to get back quickly before anything else could happen, | 迪薇必须赶快回来 以免夜长梦多 |
[12:53] | which meant she had to beast the shit out of this mile. | 所以她在这1.6公里必须拼了老命 |
[12:56] | 11分钟后 | |
[12:59] | Okay, so maybe Devi wasn’t a world-class athlete. | 好 也许迪薇不是世界级的运动员 |
[13:02] | And speaking as a world-class athlete, | 说到世界级的运动员 |
[13:05] | weird choice to wear full-face makeup to this event. | 参加接力赛还拼命化妆真是诡异 |
[13:09] | Jesus, David, you never exercised before? | 天啊 阿迪 你是没运动过喔? |
[13:12] | Not intentionally, no. | 没有刻意运动过 |
[13:16] | I think I have jogging-induced appendicitis! | 我大概因为慢跑得了盲肠炎 |
[13:19] | Medic? Medic! | 医务兵 |
[13:21] | You have a cramp. Here. | 你是抽筋了啦 拿去 |
[13:25] | Let me show you this trick my dad’s training buddy Dwayne showed him. | 我示范一下我爸的健身好友 巨石教他的方法 |
[13:29] | Dwayne Johnson. | 巨石强森啦 |
[13:35] | All right. | 好 |
[13:39] | “The Krebs cycle.” | ”克氏循环” |
[13:42] | The cycle of Krebs? | 克氏的循环? |
[13:46] | Not even close. | 差得远了 |
[13:51] | All right. | 好 |
[13:53] | Krebs cycle. When am I ever gonna have to know the Krebs cycle in my life? | 克氏循环 我这辈子哪时候 会需要知道克氏循环啊? |
[13:57] | It’s so stupid! | 有够白痴 |
[14:43] | All right. | 好了 |
[14:46] | Krebs cycle. | 克氏循环 |
[14:49] | Shit. | 靠 |
[14:53] | Stupid science! | 科学真白痴 |
[14:57] | I thought it was the opposite of swimming. | 我以为跟游泳相反 |
[14:58] | Thirty minutes before you run, you’re supposed to eat as much as you can. | 跑步30分钟前尽量吃 |
[15:02] | That is extremely incorrect. | 完全错误 |
[15:05] | Has the cramp gone? | 抽筋好了吗? |
[15:07] | I think so. | 应该吧 |
[15:11] | Why are you being nice to me? | 干嘛对我这么好? |
[15:13] | Well, this is a charity event, and you are, after all, a charity case. | 这是慈善活动 你毕竟是慈善个案 |
[15:19] | Banter. | 吐槽我 |
[15:21] | Did the loop feel short to you? I didn’t even get my heart rate up. | 你们觉得每圈距离太短吗?我心跳都还没加速 |
[15:25] | Aneesa, let’s go play cornhole. | 阿妮莎 去玩沙包吧 |
[15:27] | Try not to die. | 尽量别死喔 |
[15:28] | While Ben did seem less furious at her, | 小班看起来是没那么气她了 |
[15:31] | it couldn’t extinguish the red-hot sparks sizzling between him and Aneesa. | 但是浇熄不了他跟阿妮莎之间的火花 |
[15:36] | I mean, Christ, look at them! | 拜托 你看看他们 |
[15:38] | They just shared ChapStick. | 他们用同一支护唇膏耶 |
[15:40] | That’s like the high school equivalent of a glass of brandy before sex. | 这就等于高中生版的喝白兰地助”性” |
[15:44] | Screw deep breaths and voicemails! | 深呼吸和语音留言都去死吧 |
[15:46] | It was time for Devi to put these two lovebirds | 迪薇该让这两只爱情鸟 |
[15:49] | on the endangered species list. | 变成濒临绝种动物了 |
[15:52] | Yes! | 好耶 |
[15:54] | Whoa, I’ve never finished the Saturday puzzle in under 20 minutes! | 哇 我从来没在20分钟内 解完星期六的谜题 |
[15:58] | How do you know so many weird facts? | 你怎么懂这么多怪知识? |
[16:01] | I spend a lot of time editing Wikipedia. | 我花很多时间编辑维基百科 |
[16:07] | Hey, do you wanna go somewhere more private? | 嘿 你想到比较隐密的地方吗? |
[16:09] | Maybe the woods where there’s no people around? | 例如四下无人的树林里? |
[16:12] | That sounded romantic, but also creepy at the same time. | 听起来很浪漫 但又有点恐怖 |
[16:15] | Great! Let’s go to the woods. | 太好了 我们去树林吧 |
[16:20] | Devi was hell-bent on keeping Ben and Aneesa away from each other, | 迪薇下定决心要拆散小班和阿妮莎 |
[16:24] | and nothing was going to stand in her way… | 谁也别想阻止她 |
[16:26] | -Hey. -Paxton? | -嘿 -派克斯顿? |
[16:28] | What are you doing here? You’re supposed to be studying. | 你怎么来了?你应该用功的 |
[16:30] | I was, but studying is kinda boring, and it’s less boring with you. | 本来有 但是念书好无聊 没有你更无聊 |
[16:35] | Damn. Did this hunk of beef just say he likes spending time with her? | 可恶 这个猛男刚刚说 他喜欢跟她在一起? |
[16:39] | You know, because you teach me stuff in a fun way, like a Muppet. | 因为你教得很有趣 好像儿童节目 |
[16:44] | Okay, we gotta stop letting this kid get our hopes up. | 好 不能因为这种交互就期待过高 |
[16:47] | Remember, he said you two don’t make any sense. | 别忘了 他说你们两个在一起很怪 |
[16:50] | Also, you still kinda owe me. | 而且你还是欠我一份情 |
[16:53] | You’re gonna feel real bad if I can’t get into college. | 如果我上不了大学 你一定会内疚 |
[16:57] | Yeah, I’ll help you study, | 对啊 我一定会帮你 |
[16:59] | but I have to take care of one thing really quick. | 但是我要赶快处理一件事 |
[17:01] | -I’ll be right there. -All right. | -马上回来 -好 |
[17:06] | Hey, Ben. It seems like it’s your turn to run. | 嗨 小班 好像该你跑了 |
[17:08] | Really? I thought I go after Rosalia. | 真的?我以为我在罗莎莉亚后面 |
[17:11] | Yeah, Ben’s right. I made up an acronym to help us remember the order. | 小班说得没错 我发明了口诀方便记住顺序 |
[17:14] | DARBEEF, as in, | 迪阿罗班夏艾法 |
[17:16] | “Dar, who beefed?” Isn’t that helpful? | ”迪阿罗他们班夏天爱法国” 好记吧? |
[17:18] | No. Your fart-related acronym is not helpful, Eric, | 不好记 你的口诀超逊的 艾瑞克 |
[17:21] | because Ben goes after Eve, and she’s finishing up her loop, okay? | 因为小班在夏娃后面 她快跑完自己那圈了 好吗? |
[17:25] | Not okay! You can’t talk to me like that. I’m a boyfriend now. | 不好 你不可以这样对我讲话 我现在有女朋友了 |
[17:30] | It’s fine. I’ll go. | 没关系 我跑 |
[17:31] | My trainer’s pissed at me for missing leg-day anyway. | 反正我没练腿 结果让训练师生气了 |
[17:43] | Oh! No! Okay. | 不行 好 |
[17:45] | You go. | 换你 |
[18:02] | It’s my turn again? Are you sure? | 又轮到我?你确定? |
[18:05] | Yep. | 对 |
[18:14] | Literally, it was so… | 真的太 |
[18:25] | Yeah, I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[18:26] | Fair enough. | 我了解 |
[18:30] | Here. | 给你 |
[18:32] | Game, set, match. | 先驰得点 |
[18:34] | Devi might’ve been the worst runner I’ve ever seen, | 我虽然没看过比迪薇还逊的跑者 |
[18:37] | but she truly was the Usain Bolt of cockblocking. | 但她绝对是电灯泡界的短跑世界冠军 |
[18:40] | No way were these two making it to Trent’s tent | 这两人绝对赶不上晚上9点的 |
[18:43] | for their 9:00 p.m. hookup sesh. | 川特帐篷温存之旅 |
[18:45] | Devi! | 迪薇 |
[18:47] | Don’t worry, Miss Dubs. I’m all over it. | 老师别担心 我去跑 |
[18:52] | What? Devi! | 什么?迪薇 |
[18:55] | Yo, did I get your dick? | 有打到你老二吗? |
[18:56] | No. | 没有 |
[18:57] | Okay. Want to get zooted? I got edibles. | 好 想嗨吗?我有大麻食品 |
[19:03] | Yeah. | 好 |
[19:04] | Devi had earned her victory lap, and for the first time ever, | 迪薇得到凯旋而归的资格 这是她有史以来第一次 |
[19:07] | she was enjoying the feeling of exercise. | 喜欢运动的感觉 |
[19:10] | The wind through her hair, the soft crunch of leaves underfoot, | 微风吹拂她的秀发 脚踩嘎吱作响的柔软树叶 |
[19:14] | the sight of Ben and Aneesa going to Trent’s tent! | 小班和阿妮莎走向川特的帐篷了 |
[19:16] | What? How? Man, teenagers are horny. | 什么?怎么会?青少年真的好色 |
[19:20] | 晚上8点53分 | |
[19:21] | No stopping on the course! That means you, Devi. | 跑的时候不准停 就是你 迪薇 |
[19:23] | Only seven minutes to stop them. | 只剩七分钟可以阻止他们 |
[19:26] | This was gonna have to be the fastest mile of Devi Vishwakumar’s entire life. | 这绝对是迪薇威舍库玛一生中 跑得最快的1.6公里 |
[19:33] | Or not. | 我错了 |
[19:34] | What? | 什么? |
[19:41] | Okay, so she was gonna have to cheat. | 好 所以她非作弊不可 |
[19:50] | Shit! | 靠 |
[19:51] | Really? | 有没有搞错? |
[20:03] | Do you need water? | 要喝水吗? |
[20:06] | Damn it! | 可恶 |
[20:08] | I need my phone. | 我要手机 |
[20:14] | Huh? Where’s my phone? | 我的手机呢? |
[20:17] | Have you seen my phone? Have you seen my phone? | 你有看到我的手机吗? |
[20:20] | Oh, hey! Um, Aneesa, right? You’ve been running sub-six-minute miles all day. | 嘿 你是阿妮莎吧?你整天都能在六分钟内跑1.6公里 |
[20:24] | Any interest in joining the cross country team? | 想参加越野跑步校队吗? |
[20:26] | No, you racist! I’m not Aneesa! | 错了 你种族歧视 我不是阿妮莎 |
[20:29] | I don’t run fast, I’m not cool, | 我跑不快 我也不酷 |
[20:31] | and I don’t eat one crumb of brownie because I’m straight-up anorexic! Okay? | 我连一块巧克力蛋糕都不吃 因为我有厌食症 好吗? |
[20:36] | Hey, Devi. Not to get in the way of your little meltdown… | 迪薇 我不想阻止你精神崩溃 |
[20:39] | Which is going great, by the way. The scratches on your face are hilare. | 对了 你崩溃起来超赞的 脸上的刮伤更是爆笑 |
[20:42] | But did you just say that Aneesa is ano? | 可是你刚刚说阿妮莎有厌食症? |
[20:46] | Yeah! Probably! I’ve never seen her eat a damn thing! | 大概吧 我没看过她吃东西 |
[20:50] | Oh my God! That’s, like, so sad about Aneesa. | 天啊 阿妮莎好可怜喔 |
[20:55] | We probs shouldn’t tell anyone, because it’s, like, private. | 我们最好别说出去 因为这是个人隐私 |
[21:02] | So far the 24-hour relay had sucked a big fat one. | 24小时接力赛到目前为止 都逊到最高点 |
[21:06] | Ben and Aneesa were probably hooking up, | 小班和阿妮莎可能正打得火热 |
[21:09] | and even worse, Devi had lost her dad’s voicemails… forever. | 更惨的是 迪薇永远搞丢爸爸的语音留言 |
[21:17] | What’s up, Devi? | 怎么了 迪薇? |
[21:19] | -Paxton? -Where you been? | -派克斯顿?-你去哪里了? |
[21:21] | I was trying to study, but Trent got me loose. | 我本来想念书 可是川特害我嗨了 |
[21:26] | But don’t worry. I’m ready to learn the shit out of this shit. | 但是别担心 我会跟这些鬼字卡拼了 |
[21:48] | Hey. Aneesa, are you crying? What happened? | 阿妮莎 你在哭吗?怎么回事? |
[21:54] | Apparently, everyone’s talking about me. They’re saying I have an eating disorder. | 一定有人在讲我的坏话 他们说我有饮食失调问题 |
[22:00] | Really? That’s terrible. | 真的吗?太可怕了 |
[22:02] | But hey, it’s just a rumor, right? | 不过这是谣言吧? |
[22:05] | Whoever said that is probably just jealous of you. | 讲这句话的人一定只是嫉妒你 |
[22:09] | Devi, it’s not a rumor. | 迪薇 这不是谣言 |
[22:12] | It’s true. | 是真的 |
[22:14] | It’s the reason I had to leave my last school. | 我就是因为这样才得转学 |
[22:16] | Oh, shit, Devi. This is not good. | 靠 迪薇 事情大条了 |
[22:23] | I wanted to start fresh here, and everything was going so well. I… | 我想在这里重新开始 本来都很顺利的 我 |
[22:30] | I don’t know how they found out. | 不知道他们怎么发现的 |
[22:32] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[22:45] | Here’s your phone. | 你的手机在这里 |
[22:47] | You must’ve dropped it while running. | 一定是跑步时掉出来的 |
[22:55] | Attention, students, the relay is over. | 各位同学注意 接力赛结束 |
[22:57] | And thanks to you, we’ve raised enough money | 感谢各位让我们筹足 |
[22:59] | to pay the school’s legal fees for that slip-and-fall case. | 学校的滑倒案诉讼赔偿费用 |
[23:02] | Wait, that’s what we were running for? | 等一下 这是我们跑步的原因? |
[23:05] | Oh, hey! | 嘿 |
[23:10] | What the frick? Why did you push me? | 搞屁啊?干嘛推我? |
[23:13] | Every time that PTA woman is nearby, you start acting weird as hell. | 每次那个家长会的女人接近 你就开始怪里怪气的 |
[23:18] | Eve, I have to come clean. | 夏娃 我要跟你招供 |
[23:21] | That woman isn’t a woman at all. | 她不是一般女人 |
[23:24] | She’s a mother. My mother. | 她是个妈妈 我的妈妈 |
[23:26] | She is? | 真的? |
[23:28] | Do you not want me to meet her? Are you embarrassed of me? | 你不想让我见她?因为我让你丢脸? |
[23:31] | No, of course not! I’m embarrassed of her. I know she’s gonna say something weird to you. | 当然不是 是她会让我丢脸 她一定会跟你讲奇奇怪怪的话 |
[23:35] | She’s definitely gonna tell you how much she liked the movie Carol. | 她一定会说她超喜欢《卡罗尔》 |
[23:38] | Great, I hope she does. It’s my favorite Christmas movie. | 好啊 我也希望她喜欢 那是我最爱看的圣诞节电影 |
[23:42] | Now, suck it up and introduce us. | 别再抱怨了 帮我们介绍吧 |
[23:44] | Fab. | 小法 |
[23:45] | Haven’t seen you for the whole relay. Where’ve you been hiding? | 整场接力赛都没看到你 你躲哪里? |
[23:48] | Hi, Mom. Um… | 嗨 妈 |
[23:50] | This is Eve, my girlfriend. | 这位是夏娃 我的女朋友 |
[23:53] | Eve? The Eve? | 夏娃?那个夏娃? |
[23:55] | Oh my gosh, it is so nice to finally meet you! | 天啊 总算见到你了 幸会 |
[23:59] | Did Fabiola tell you? I hung a rainbow flag on our porch. | 法碧欧拉有说 我在家门口挂了彩虹旗吗? |
[24:02] | That’s awesome! And also, great job on the relay. | 太棒了 还有这次接力赛办得真好 |
[24:05] | Everything looks amazing. | 每个环节都令人激赏 |
[24:08] | Aw! Well, if you think this looks good, | 如果你觉得这样很好 |
[24:10] | wait until you see what the PTA does for the Winter Dance. | 等着看家长会办的冬季舞会吧 |
[24:14] | You two are going, right? | 你们两个要去吧? |
[24:16] | I don’t really think that’s our thing, Mom. | 我们不喜欢那种场合 妈 |
[24:19] | Uh, it’s the Winter Dance. | 冬季舞会耶 |
[24:21] | It’s a tradition! | 这是传统 |
[24:23] | It’s where they crown the Cricket King and Queen. | 他们会选出蟋蟀王和蟋蟀后 |
[24:25] | Mom, it’s just a popularity contest that’s like super heteronormative | 妈 那个要比人气 是超级异性恋本位的活动 |
[24:29] | and reinforces the gender binary. | 也强化了性别二元体制 |
[24:31] | Right, Eve? | 对吧 夏娃? |
[24:32] | Yeah, I don’t know if anyone really cares about Cricket King and Queen anymore. | 我不知道还有没有人在乎 蟋蟀王和蟋蟀后了 |
[24:36] | I was Cricket Queen. | 我当过蟋蟀后 |
[24:38] | -Oh, I’m so sorry… -And Fabiola’s dad was Cricket King. | -真对不起 -法碧欧拉的爸爸是蟋蟀王 |
[24:42] | We were actually the first Cricket King and Queen of color. | 我们是首对非白人的蟋蟀王和蟋蟀后 |
[24:45] | Whoa, that’s amazing! | 哇 好厉害 |
[24:47] | And it may sound silly, | 看似无聊 |
[24:48] | but it really meant a lot to all of the other students who looked like us. | 但对其他有色人种学生来说意义重大 |
[24:51] | Oh my God, Fab, we should run for Cricket King and Queen! | 天啊 小法 我们一定要 角逐蟋蟀王和蟋蟀后 |
[24:55] | Cricket Queen and Queen. | 蟋蟀后和蟋蟀后 |
[24:57] | That is an excellent idea. | 这个想法太好了 |
[24:59] | Is it too early to say, “Yas, Queens!” | 现在说”蟋蟀双后”会不会太早? |
[25:03] | -Mom, yes. -It’s not too early at all. | -妈 没错 -一点也不会太早 |
[25:06] | Fab, your mom’s so cool. | 小法 你妈超酷的 |
[25:08] | Aw! I love Eve. You should come to our house and watch Carol sometime. | 我好爱夏娃 你改天 一定要来我家看《卡罗尔》 |
[25:13] | I love Carol. | 我超喜欢《卡罗尔》 |
[25:15] | Okay. So come with me because I wanted to talk… | 好 那跟我来 因为我要说 |
[25:22] | Hey, what happened to you? Did you get attacked by another coyote? | 你怎么回事?又被土狼攻击了吗? |
[25:26] | I wish. | 是就好了 |
[25:27] | -Dr. Vishwakumar. -Yes, Ms. Warner. How are you? | -威舍库玛医生 -是 华纳老师 你好 |
[25:29] | Well, everything is mediocre. | 其实没什么好的 |
[25:31] | But listen, I just want to tell you what a successful relay Devi had. | 不过我要告诉你 迪薇参加接力赛成果丰硕 |
[25:35] | Not only did she do all of her laps, | 她不只该跑的都有跑 |
[25:37] | but I saw her working extra hard to get her teammates involved as well. | 而且为了让队友一样投入 还格外努力 |
[25:41] | Consider your PE grade changed to an “A.” | 你的体育成绩变成”A”了 |
[25:45] | Thank you. That’s very nice of you. | 谢谢老师 你人真好 |
[25:47] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[25:50] | Well, well, young lady. | 不错啊 小姐 |
[25:52] | You should be proud of yourself. Shut the trunk. | 你应该要感到很光荣的 关后车厢门 |
[26:04] | Devi was far from proud of herself. | 迪薇一点也不感到光荣 |
[26:13] | Uh, hi, it’s Dad. Um, I’m here at the mall to pick you up. | 喂 是爸爸 我在购物中心要接你 |
[26:17] | Uh, I’m parked in front of P.F. Chang’s, but… | 我把车子停在中餐厅前面 |
[26:22] | Is that her? | 是她吗? |
[26:23] | -No, it’s the other one. The skinny one. -Oh… Okay. | -不对 是另一个 瘦的那个 -好 |
[26:27] | The rumor had spread like a wine stain on a pair of tennis whites. | 这个流言就像野火燎原 |
[26:30] | Was that why Aneesa wasn’t at school today? | 所以阿妮莎今天没来学校吗? |
[26:33] | Devi couldn’t imagine feeling any lower. | 迪薇的情绪已经荡到谷底 |
[26:36] | Devi Vishwakumar, please report to the principal’s office. | 迪薇威舍库玛 请马上到校长室 |
[26:39] | Until now. | 现在破底了 |