Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

好想做一次(Never Have I Ever)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user 好想做一次(Never Have I Ever)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:11] 00:00:11,010 –> 00:00:12,970 Devi couldn’t believe her eyes. ‎迪薇不敢相信眼前的景象
[00:13] Her brand new friend, whom she just decided to like, ‎她刚决定要喜欢才新交的朋友
[00:16] was stone-cold flirting with Ben freaking Gross. ‎竟然跟可恶的班葛罗斯打情骂俏
[00:20] Excuse me! ‎对不起喔
[00:21] Pencil games? ‎铅笔游戏?
[00:22] Why don’t they just go at it on the lab table? ‎要不要直接在实验桌上做起来?
[00:25] What happened to the Aneesa who put Ben in his place the other night? ‎阿妮莎前几天晚上 ‎不是还教训小班吗?
[00:28] As Devi thought back on that interaction, it looked a little different to her. ‎迪薇仔细回想他们那天的交互 ‎才发现跟回忆中不太一样
[00:33] Since you’re new, you should know you’re hanging out with a social grenade. ‎你是新生 所以我好心跟你说 ‎你旁边这个人超难聊的
[00:38] Yeah, I’m not gonna take social advice ‎对啊 你这把年纪还去儿童理发厅
[00:42] from a guy who looks like he still gets his hair cut by a children’s barber. ‎我才不要听你的交友建言呢
[00:47] Mother of Borg! That’s some sexual tension. ‎乖乖隆地咚 他们根本就看对眼了
[00:50] And was that a goddamn Beyoncé hair-flip? How had Devi been so blind? ‎那是碧昂丝的招牌甩头动作吗?‎迪薇怎么会这么盲目?
[00:56] Yes. ‎对
[00:57] Okay, agents. ‎好 各位情报员
[00:59] Get your spy glasses on ‎赶快戴起间谍眼镜
[01:00] because today we’ll be learning about… bonds. ‎因为今天要学化学键
[01:04] Covalent bonds. ‎共价键
[01:06] No, we won’t, Mrs. Paloma, because this bond was broken. ‎休想 帕洛马老师 ‎因为这个键结被打破了
[01:13] 好想做一次
[01:18] Then she did a crazy Beyoncé hair-flip. ‎然后她做了夸张的碧昂丝甩头动作
[01:20] And she didn’t even shower him with dandruff! ‎而且还没有头皮屑掉满地
[01:23] Devi, you’re holding that pen like a knife again. ‎迪薇 你拿笔的姿势又跟拿刀一样了
[01:26] Oh yeah, my b. ‎对喔 抱歉
[01:27] It’s just… Does she not know girl code? ‎只是她不懂女人的江湖道义吗?
[01:30] You don’t flirt with your friend’s ex! ‎别勾引朋友的前男友
[01:32] Did you tell her he’s your ex? ‎你有跟她说他是前男友吗?
[01:33] No, but she should be able to sense it. ‎没 但她应该感觉得到
[01:35] Our chemistry is palpable. ‎一看就知道气氛不对
[01:37] So you still have feelings for Ben. ‎所以你还是喜欢小班
[01:40] I should’ve picked Ben in the first place! He was all in. ‎我一开始就该选小班的 他超级用心
[01:43] I got greedy, Doc. ‎医生 我太贪心了
[01:44] Now my hands are covered in the crumbs of my failed relationships. ‎现在我满手都是断交后的斑斑血迹
[01:47] Oh hell, Devi. ‎拜托 迪薇
[01:49] I am so glad to have you back, ‎还好你回来找我
[01:51] but I’m gonna need time-and-a-half for these sessions. ‎但是我的疗程钟点费要加一半
[01:54] I know I really hurt Ben, ‎我知道我真的害了小班
[01:56] but deep down, I still think there’s hope for us. ‎但我还是觉得有复合的希望
[01:58] Well, I thought you said that he would never forgive you. ‎你不是说他绝对不会原谅你?
[02:01] Yeah, but full-blown hatred is kind of a comfortable place for us. ‎对 可是我们早就习惯痛恨对方了
[02:05] We’ve done that 180 before. ‎而且我们也逆转过
[02:06] But not if Aneesa keeps grabbing his goddamn pencil. ‎可是阿妮莎继续抓他的铅笔就没辄了
[02:10] Is that a euphemism? Uh, I don’t even wanna know. ‎你在讲双关语吗?我可不想知道
[02:13] Devi, regardless of what happens between you and Ben, ‎迪薇 不管你跟小班发生过什么
[02:17] I think we need to work on your approach to stress. ‎我都觉得你必须学会应对压力
[02:21] Perhaps, introduce some techniques that would help you avoid… ‎也许可以学点技巧 帮你避免
[02:24] Losing my shit? Okay. Okay. ‎失控挫屎?好吧
[02:27] What are we thinking? Meditation? Candles? ‎你建议怎样?打坐?点蜡烛?
[02:30] Could you prescribe me weed? ‎你能开大麻给我吗?
[02:32] Or is that like only for real doctors? ‎还是要找真的医师才行?
[02:34] Watch it. ‎讲话小心点
[02:35] Right. I’m thinking something more simple. ‎好 我建议用更简单的方式
[02:37] Like, when you feel that surge of anger coming up, stop… ‎像是当你感到一股怒气要爆发时
[02:41] …take a deep breath, and listen to some soothing music ‎先暂停 深呼吸 听点轻柔的音乐
[02:46] or anything that’ll bring you peace. ‎或是任何能让你冷静的东西
[02:48] I think weed would be more effective. ‎我觉得大麻比较有用
[02:50] No. ‎休想
[02:52] Fine, I’ll try it. ‎好啦 我试试看
[02:55] Dr. Ryan was a bit of a know-it-all, ‎莱恩医生有点自以为是
[02:57] but maybe she had a point. ‎但她也许有点道理
[02:59] Maybe it was possible ‎也许她真的可以
[03:00] to handle stressful situations in a mature, rational… ‎用成熟 理性的方式面对压力
[03:03] What up, dude? ‎妹子 你好
[03:05] Whoa, are you okay? ‎哇 你还好吧?
[03:06] As if you care, Aneesa! ‎你最好在乎啦 阿妮莎
[03:08] Nope. Bad McEnroe. Bad! ‎不行这样 马克安诺坏坏
[03:11] Yep! I’m fine. ‎对 我没事
[03:13] I was just, um, remembering an article ‎我只是想起有一篇文章
[03:15] about how we all swallow at least 20 spiders while we sleep. ‎说人类睡觉时至少吞下20只蜘蛛
[03:18] That’s been debunked. ‎这个流言早就被破解了
[03:20] Speaking of swallowing stuff… ‎说到吞东西
[03:23] Not sexual. Let me finish! Also, not sexual. ‎我没有性暗示 ‎听我讲”完” 别听成睾丸的丸
[03:27] My mom made some of her signature fudgies. ‎我妈做了招牌巧克力软糕
[03:29] But are they sexual? ‎这样有性暗示吗?
[03:31] Damn it! Devi was gonna make the same joke. ‎可恶 迪薇本来也要讲同一个笑话
[03:34] Except, it was longer and less funny. ‎只是她的比较啰唆 也没那么好笑
[03:37] So why’d your mom make the brownies? What’s the occashe? ‎你妈干嘛做巧克力蛋糕?什么场合?
[03:40] She made them for Eve, but Eve is vegan, gluten-free, ‎她要做给夏娃吃 ‎可是夏娃吃素 而且要无麸质
[03:43] and thinks that M&M’s are complicit in the corporatization of America. ‎她觉得巧克力厂要让美国整个公司化
[03:46] It’s like my mom doesn’t even know her. ‎我妈根本就不了解她
[03:48] Well, have you introduced them? ‎你有向家人介绍她吗?
[03:50] Oh no, no. Are you kidding me? Eve can’t meet my mom. ‎不行 开什么玩笑?夏娃不能见我妈
[03:53] Why? I thought your mom’s supportive of your relationship. ‎为什么?我以为你妈超支持你交女友
[03:56] Yeah, too supportive. ‎对 太支持了
[03:58] She’s trying so hard to be an ally, but she keeps saying the wrong thing. ‎虽然她很努力站在我这边 ‎但却老是讲错话
[04:01] Like yesterday, she asked me if I wanted to get a funky, lesbian haircut. ‎她昨天问我要不要剪很怪的女同志头
[04:06] Oh, queen. ‎喔 猛
[04:07] Yeah, that’s not great. ‎对 那就不好了
[04:08] Hey, at least you’re allowed to date. ‎至少你可以谈恋爱
[04:10] My mom covered my eyes during the kiss in Lady and the Tramp ‎我妈在《小姐与流氓》接吻那一幕 ‎还把我的眼睛盖起来zhang’p
[04:14] so I wouldn’t get any ideas. ‎免得我春心荡漾
[04:16] But it seems as though you have gotten some ideas, Aneesa. ‎不过你好像开始春心荡漾了 阿妮莎
[04:20] And we all know who your spaghetti-dog is. ‎我们都知道你想跟谁吃意大利面
[04:24] And stop being such an elegant eater! ‎拜托 吃相别那么优雅了
[04:27] Devi, there you are. May I talk to you for a moment? ‎迪薇 你在这里 我有话要跟你说
[04:31] So it’s come to my attention ‎我注意到
[04:33] that you have been skipping PE for several weeks. ‎你有好几个礼拜没上体育课
[04:35] Right. I was told that my credits weren’t gonna count at my high school in India, ‎对 听说印度高中不会承认我的学分
[04:39] so I figured, “What’s the point?” ‎所以我想 “何必呢?”
[04:41] Since you’re no longer moving to India, that credit very much does count. ‎既然你没有要搬去印度了 ‎这个学分就很重要
[04:45] I see. So where am I at? A “B”? A “B-plus”? ‎我知道了 所以我的成绩多少?‎B吗?还是B+?
[04:50] No, you’re getting an “F.” ‎你会被当掉
[04:52] Okay. Now, let’s just relax. ‎好 你别紧张
[04:55] Coach Noble has agreed to bump up your grade if you participate ‎诺伯教练同意帮你加分 但你要参加
[04:59] in my cross country team’s 24-hour relay for charity. ‎我办的慈善越野24小时接力赛
[05:05] Ugh! Can’t I write an essay about the history of track and field instead? ‎不能让我写田径运动的历史报告吗?
[05:08] No. Nobody wants to read that. ‎不行 没人会想看
[05:09] You just get a team together. You’re doing the relay. ‎你去找人组队 而且自己下场跑
[05:16] Hey, I have a weird request. ‎我有很奇怪的要求
[05:18] We’ll be on your team. We heard everything. ‎我们愿意参加 我们都听到了
[05:20] You only walked like two feet away. ‎你根本没走多远
[05:22] -I’ll ask you Eve too! -Cool, I’ll text Eleanor. ‎-我也会问夏娃意愿 ‎-好 我传讯给艾莉诺
[05:24] Oh, she’s out. She has extra Glass Menagerie rehearsals. ‎她不行啦 她要 ‎多排演几次《玻璃动物园》
[05:28] Shit. What other friends do we have? Should we ask the lunch ladies? ‎靠 我们还有什么朋友?‎要问学校餐厅的小姐吗?
[05:32] I could ask some of my robotics peeps. ‎我去找几个机器人社团的人
[05:34] Oh, wait, let’s… ‎等一下
[05:35] Hey, Eric! Do you wanna join our 24-hour relay team? ‎艾瑞克 你要跟我们 ‎一起参加24小时接力吗?
[05:38] Hell, yes, I do! ‎当然要
[05:40] Me and my real human girlfriend will be there. ‎我跟我真正的人类女朋友会去
[05:43] Okay! Well, that’s me and Eve, Eric and Rosalia, ‎好 所以有我 夏娃 ‎艾瑞克和罗莎莉亚
[05:46] Devi, Aneesa. Who else should we invite? ‎迪薇 阿妮莎 还要邀谁?
[05:49] What about Ben? ‎小班怎么样?
[05:50] And boom goes the dynamite. ‎炸弹引爆了
[05:53] We had fun with him the other night, right? ‎前几天跟他玩得挺开心的啊
[05:55] Yes, we did. ‎对啊 没错
[05:57] You should totally, totally text him. ‎那你一定要传消息给他
[06:00] Now if you’ll excuse me, I’m just gonna… go over here. ‎现在抱歉 我要失陪 过去那里了
[06:09] As Devi felt the rage building up inside her, ‎迪薇现在几乎满腔怒火
[06:12] she remembered Dr. Ryan’s advice, ‎这时她想起莱恩医生的建议
[06:14] and decided to listen to something soothing that could calm her down. ‎所以决定听一下能让她冷静的声音
[06:18] 语音留言:爸爸
[06:19] Hi, it’s Dad. I’m here at the mall to pick you up. ‎喂 是爸爸 我在购物中心要接你
[06:22] Uh, I’m parked in front of P.F. Chang’s, ‎我把车子停在中餐厅前面
[06:24] but a brute security guard is making me circle around. ‎可是有个警卫很凶 逼我一直绕圈圈
[06:28] Oh, wait, I see you. Ah, there’s my perfect girl. ‎等等 我看到你了 我最完美的女儿
[06:36] Nope, not interested in joining whatever cult this is. Thank you. ‎我不想参加什么鬼邪教 谢谢再联系
[06:39] No, no, worry not! ‎不对 请别担心
[06:40] We are from Kamala’s lab. I am Evan. This is Setseg. ‎我们是卡梅拉的实验室同事 ‎我叫埃文 他叫赛特西
[06:44] We’re here to pick her up for the video game convention. ‎我们来接她去电玩大展会场
[06:46] Right. Okay. ‎是喔 好
[06:48] Why don’t you wait right there? ‎你们在这里等一下
[06:50] And if you don’t mind, please take off your shoes. ‎如果可以的话 请脱鞋
[06:52] I’m afraid that’s not possible. My shoes are connected to my pants. ‎不好意思 没办法 ‎我的鞋子跟裤子一体成形
[06:56] My shoes are not connected to my pants, but you do not want me to take them off. ‎我的鞋子跟裤子分离 ‎但我脱鞋的话 你保证后悔
[07:00] Right, okay, yeah. Kamala, y-your friends are here, ma! ‎好 就这样吧 是 ‎卡梅拉 你朋友来了
[07:05] Technically, we’re her bosses, thank you very much. ‎其实我们是她的老板 谢谢
[07:09] So how much did this house cost? ‎这间房子要多少钱?
[07:13] Holy shit! ‎我靠
[07:20] Why do you look like a sexy flight attendant from Mars? ‎你干嘛打扮成火星来的性感空服员?
[07:24] I have to dress this way to get respected in my work. ‎我必须穿成这样才能受同事尊敬
[07:27] It was the least suggestive female character I could find. ‎我找了很久 ‎这是穿着最不暴露的女性角色
[07:30] We should skedaddle, but it was a pleasure meeting all of you. ‎我们要赶快走了 幸会
[07:33] I enjoyed hearing you speak your native tongue. ‎我很喜欢听你们讲母语
[07:35] It is a beautiful, beautiful language. ‎真是非常美丽的语言
[07:38] Blessings upon your horns. ‎愿魔角祝福你们
[07:40] Setseg, the door. ‎赛特西 开门
[07:41] -It’s open. -I can see that. ‎-门没关 ‎-我看得到
[07:45] This is so undignified. ‎超级丢脸的
[07:47] I know. ‎我知道
[07:52] 粒线体
[07:54] Okay, mitoshondria. ‎好 线粒体
[07:56] Mitochondria. ‎粒线体啦
[07:58] Right. ‎好
[07:59] It’s the powerhouse of the cell, ‎等于细胞的发电厂
[08:02] which turns nutrients into chemical energy. ‎能把营养素转换成化学能
[08:06] Dude, you got it! ‎帅哥 你答对了
[08:07] Hell, yeah! Suck it, science! ‎赞啦 我打败科学了
[08:12] -Did you just smell me? -No. ‎-你刚才有闻我味道吗?‎-没有
[08:14] Okay. ‎好吧
[08:16] I think we’ve done some good work today. Should we take a break? ‎我们复习的成果不错 该休息了吧?
[08:19] Paxton, this is the first card. ‎派克斯顿 这是第一张字卡
[08:21] You have 99 more terms left to learn before your test on Monday. ‎还有99个名词要念 下周一就要考了
[08:24] Shit! School’s so repetitive. ‎靠 念书老是要周而复始
[08:26] Why can’t it be more like swimming? ‎为什么不能像游泳?
[08:30] You dropped pencil. ‎你的铅笔掉了
[08:33] Oh. Thanks. ‎谢谢
[08:35] You know what? ‎其实啊
[08:36] Maybe it’s healthy for you to learn some things don’t come so easy. ‎学点比较难的东西对你有好处
[08:39] -Oh my God. -Move! ‎-天啊 ‎-走开
[08:41] Well, well, well. Who are they? ‎哇 他们是谁啊?
[08:43] Doubles-partners Bob and Mike Bryan, incapable of doing anything on their own? ‎自己一个人就不会做事的 ‎双打组合布莱恩兄弟?
[08:47] Hey, Devi, Ben and I are helping set up the 24-hour relay. ‎迪薇 小班跟我要去接力场地帮忙
[08:50] Look who got a free badge that says “volunteer”? ‎你看谁有”志工”的免费识别证?
[08:54] Ya bish! ‎老娘我啦
[08:56] Cool! Yeah, I used to be a Girl Scout, so I have like hella badges at home. ‎好棒 我以前有参加女童军团 ‎家里超多识别证
[09:01] Cool. ‎好棒
[09:02] Aneesa, come on! ‎阿妮莎 走吧
[09:04] We gotta get there first so our tents aren’t next to the porta-potties. ‎先去抢位子 ‎免得得在流动厕所旁扎营
[09:07] All right. See you guys later. ‎好 等一下见啰
[09:10] Why is she so excited? Who even wants to go to a 24-hour relay? ‎她这么高兴干嘛?‎谁想跑24小时接力赛啊?
[09:14] I do? It rocks! ‎我啊 超好玩的
[09:16] I mean, there’s a reason everyone calls it the 69-hour three-way. ‎不然大家干嘛说这活动叫 ‎”69式三人行”
[09:20] -Say what? -Everyone hooks up there. ‎-什么?‎-大家都去那里亲热的
[09:22] I mean, I’d definitely go if we didn’t have to study all weekend. ‎要不是整个周末都要苦读 我一定去
[09:27] Oh. Uh, about that. I kinda have to go. ‎关于那件事 我也得去
[09:30] Not to hook up! Just so I don’t fail PE. ‎不是去亲热 是免得体育被当掉
[09:32] Wait, what? How am I supposed to learn all this stuff without you? ‎什么?没有你 叫我怎么念这些?
[09:36] You have the flashcards. That’s the hard part. ‎最难的字卡制作粗活都好了
[09:38] All you have to do is review them over for three days straight. ‎你只要在这三天一直复习就好
[09:41] That’s the fun part. ‎超好玩的
[09:45] 雪曼橡树高中24小时接力赛
[09:47] Hey! So since my mom is head chaperone, she insisted on making us team shirts. ‎嗨 因为我妈是导护老师的头 ‎所以坚持要做队服
[09:52] “The Jodie Fasters.” ‎”茱蒂飞速特队”
[09:55] Wow, you weren’t kidding. ‎哇 你真的没开玩笑
[09:57] Oh, snap! You decided to introduce her to Eve? ‎哇 你决定介绍夏娃给她认识了?
[09:59] No. Why would you say that? ‎没有 为什么这么说?
[10:02] Damn, I forgot they were both gonna be here! ‎可恶 我忘了她们都会来
[10:05] It doesn’t seem like they recognize each other. ‎她们好像不认得对方
[10:07] Your lack of social media presence has once again saved the day. ‎还好你不用社交网站 这下得救了
[10:10] I’ll have to spend the next 24 hours trying to keep them apart. ‎现在我得在24小时期间分开她们
[10:12] Don’t worry. Everyone’s so consumed with their own stuff ‎别担心 大家都在忙自己的事
[10:15] that they forget to stop and notice what’s going on with other people. ‎一定会忘记注意其他人在做什么
[10:18] Like for instance, what’s going on with Ben and Aneesa? ‎例如小班和阿妮莎是怎么回事?
[10:22] They seem kind of chummy, right? ‎他们好像很和得来
[10:24] Oh, you don’t have to worry. ‎你不必担心啦
[10:26] Aneesa is way out of Ben’s league. ‎小班跟阿妮莎完全不配
[10:28] Okay? She would never stoop that low. ‎好吗?她不会这么作贱自己
[10:32] No offense. ‎别见怪
[10:33] Facts. You’re probably right. ‎也是 你可能是对的
[10:35] And besides, this is an open field surrounded by parents and teachers. ‎而且这是空地 四周都是家长和老师
[10:39] Where would they even do it anyway? ‎他们要去哪里打炮?
[10:40] Welcome to the Spurt Yurt! Sign up to hook up. ‎欢迎光临射精营 报名就能爱爱
[10:45] Unless you’re a teacher. In that case, this is just a study hall. ‎除非你是老师 那么这就是K书中心
[10:48] Trent, what is this? ‎川特 这是干嘛?
[10:50] It’s a safe space to consensually rail. ‎这是合意性交的安全场所
[10:53] It’s kinda my modern take on the classic Billy Wilder film, The Apartment. ‎是我对比利怀德《公寓春光》 ‎经典片的现代致敬版
[10:56] I really tricked it out this year. ‎我今年有改善装潢
[11:00] It’s pretty sweet, huh? ‎很舒适吧?
[11:01] My brother stole that soundproofing foam when he got kicked out of his band. ‎我哥被踢出乐团时偷了那块隔音棉
[11:04] That means you can O as loud as you want. ‎所以在里面叫得多大声都行
[11:07] Holy shit! Was Paxton right? ‎哇靠 派克斯顿讲得真对
[11:10] Was this boring-ass charity event really an all-night orgy? ‎这个无聊慈善活动真的是杂交晚会?
[11:14] Well, what do you say, mon petit croissant? ‎我的小可颂 你觉得呢?
[11:16] Shall I sign us up for an amorous escapade? ‎要报名来场情色冒险吗?
[11:19] Yes, please! I got some raw oysters in my backpack to get us in the mood. ‎好啊 我背包里有生蚝 可以助兴
[11:23] Is this a sign-up list? ‎这是报名表?
[11:25] Are you thinking about doing a solo sesh? Respect. ‎你想要自己来吗?太猛了
[11:29] Devi had been right all along. ‎迪薇想的果然没错
[11:31] This place was more sexed-up than the Olympic Village, ‎这个地方比奥运选手村还淫乱
[11:34] and Ben Gross had a prime time 9:00 p.m. slot. ‎而且班葛罗斯订了晚上9点黄金时段
[11:38] It didn’t take a 4.0 GPA to know who his plus-one would be. ‎你不必当优等生都知道他会携哪个伴
[11:42] Uh, hi, it’s Dad. Um, I’m here at the mall to pick you up. ‎喂 是爸爸 我在购物中心要接你
[11:46] I’m parked in front of… ‎我把车子停在
[11:48] Welcome to the 24-hour relay. ‎欢迎参加24小时接力赛
[11:51] Now, we all know the rules. ‎大家都知道守则
[11:53] One member from each team ‎24小时内
[11:54] must be running the one-mile loop at all times for 24 hours. ‎每队都要有一人跑一圈1.6公里
[11:59] On your marks! ‎各就各位
[12:02] Agh! Too bad we’re on the same team, because I’d kick your ass on this course. ‎真可惜 我们在同一队 ‎要不然我一定让你输得惨兮兮
[12:07] Oh. That’s cute that you think so, sweetheart, ‎亲爱的 谢谢你这样想
[12:09] but my sick calf definition begs to differ. ‎但是我的粗壮小腿可不同意
[12:11] Boom. ‎砰
[12:13] Damn it! They’re bantering. That was Devi and Ben’s thing. ‎可恶 他们在吐槽对方 ‎以前这是迪薇和小班的专利
[12:16] What move was Aneesa going to steal next? A playful punch to the arm? ‎阿妮莎还要模仿什么?‎假装捶他手臂吗?
[12:22] Son of a bitch! ‎王八蛋
[12:24] Get set! Mr. Shapiro, please do the honors. ‎预备 夏皮罗老师 请宣布起跑
[12:27] As a practicing pacifist, I will not be using a starting gun. ‎由于我是和平主义者 ‎所以不会鸣枪起跑
[12:32] Instead, I will be playing three notes of peace on this Peruvian siku. ‎而是改用秘鲁排笛 ‎吹出代表和平的三个音符
[12:44] That means you can go. ‎这表示可以跑了
[12:47] Ben and Aneesa were getting way too close for comfort. ‎小班和阿妮莎两人黏到让人很不舒服
[12:50] Devi had to get back quickly before anything else could happen, ‎迪薇必须赶快回来 以免夜长梦多
[12:53] which meant she had to beast the shit out of this mile. ‎所以她在这1.6公里必须拼了老命
[12:56] 11分钟后
[12:59] Okay, so maybe Devi wasn’t a world-class athlete. ‎好 也许迪薇不是世界级的运动员
[13:02] And speaking as a world-class athlete, ‎说到世界级的运动员
[13:05] weird choice to wear full-face makeup to this event. ‎参加接力赛还拼命化妆真是诡异
[13:09] Jesus, David, you never exercised before? ‎天啊 阿迪 你是没运动过喔?
[13:12] Not intentionally, no. ‎没有刻意运动过
[13:16] I think I have jogging-induced appendicitis! ‎我大概因为慢跑得了盲肠炎
[13:19] Medic? Medic! ‎医务兵
[13:21] You have a cramp. Here. ‎你是抽筋了啦 拿去
[13:25] Let me show you this trick my dad’s training buddy Dwayne showed him. ‎我示范一下我爸的健身好友 ‎巨石教他的方法
[13:29] Dwayne Johnson. ‎巨石强森啦
[13:35] All right. ‎好
[13:39] “The Krebs cycle.” ‎”克氏循环”
[13:42] The cycle of Krebs? ‎克氏的循环?
[13:46] Not even close. ‎差得远了
[13:51] All right. ‎好
[13:53] Krebs cycle. When am I ever gonna have to know the Krebs cycle in my life? ‎克氏循环 我这辈子哪时候 ‎会需要知道克氏循环啊?
[13:57] It’s so stupid! ‎有够白痴
[14:43] All right. ‎好了
[14:46] Krebs cycle. ‎克氏循环
[14:49] Shit. ‎靠
[14:53] Stupid science! ‎科学真白痴
[14:57] I thought it was the opposite of swimming. ‎我以为跟游泳相反
[14:58] Thirty minutes before you run, you’re supposed to eat as much as you can. ‎跑步30分钟前尽量吃
[15:02] That is extremely incorrect. ‎完全错误
[15:05] Has the cramp gone? ‎抽筋好了吗?
[15:07] I think so. ‎应该吧
[15:11] Why are you being nice to me? ‎干嘛对我这么好?
[15:13] Well, this is a charity event, and you are, after all, a charity case. ‎这是慈善活动 你毕竟是慈善个案
[15:19] Banter. ‎吐槽我
[15:21] Did the loop feel short to you? I didn’t even get my heart rate up. ‎你们觉得每圈距离太短吗?‎我心跳都还没加速
[15:25] Aneesa, let’s go play cornhole. ‎阿妮莎 去玩沙包吧
[15:27] Try not to die. ‎尽量别死喔
[15:28] While Ben did seem less furious at her, ‎小班看起来是没那么气她了
[15:31] it couldn’t extinguish the red-hot sparks sizzling between him and Aneesa. ‎但是浇熄不了他跟阿妮莎之间的火花
[15:36] I mean, Christ, look at them! ‎拜托 你看看他们
[15:38] They just shared ChapStick. ‎他们用同一支护唇膏耶
[15:40] That’s like the high school equivalent of a glass of brandy before sex. ‎这就等于高中生版的喝白兰地助”性”
[15:44] Screw deep breaths and voicemails! ‎深呼吸和语音留言都去死吧
[15:46] It was time for Devi to put these two lovebirds ‎迪薇该让这两只爱情鸟
[15:49] on the endangered species list. ‎变成濒临绝种动物了
[15:52] Yes! ‎好耶
[15:54] Whoa, I’ve never finished the Saturday puzzle in under 20 minutes! ‎哇 我从来没在20分钟内 ‎解完星期六的谜题
[15:58] How do you know so many weird facts? ‎你怎么懂这么多怪知识?
[16:01] I spend a lot of time editing Wikipedia. ‎我花很多时间编辑维基百科
[16:07] Hey, do you wanna go somewhere more private? ‎嘿 你想到比较隐密的地方吗?
[16:09] Maybe the woods where there’s no people around? ‎例如四下无人的树林里?
[16:12] That sounded romantic, but also creepy at the same time. ‎听起来很浪漫 但又有点恐怖
[16:15] Great! Let’s go to the woods. ‎太好了 我们去树林吧
[16:20] Devi was hell-bent on keeping Ben and Aneesa away from each other, ‎迪薇下定决心要拆散小班和阿妮莎
[16:24] and nothing was going to stand in her way… ‎谁也别想阻止她
[16:26] -Hey. -Paxton? ‎-嘿 ‎-派克斯顿?
[16:28] What are you doing here? You’re supposed to be studying. ‎你怎么来了?你应该用功的
[16:30] I was, but studying is kinda boring, and it’s less boring with you. ‎本来有 但是念书好无聊 ‎没有你更无聊
[16:35] Damn. Did this hunk of beef just say he likes spending time with her? ‎可恶 这个猛男刚刚说 ‎他喜欢跟她在一起?
[16:39] You know, because you teach me stuff in a fun way, like a Muppet. ‎因为你教得很有趣 好像儿童节目
[16:44] Okay, we gotta stop letting this kid get our hopes up. ‎好 不能因为这种交互就期待过高
[16:47] Remember, he said you two don’t make any sense. ‎别忘了 他说你们两个在一起很怪
[16:50] Also, you still kinda owe me. ‎而且你还是欠我一份情
[16:53] You’re gonna feel real bad if I can’t get into college. ‎如果我上不了大学 你一定会内疚
[16:57] Yeah, I’ll help you study, ‎对啊 我一定会帮你
[16:59] but I have to take care of one thing really quick. ‎但是我要赶快处理一件事
[17:01] -I’ll be right there. -All right. ‎-马上回来 ‎-好
[17:06] Hey, Ben. It seems like it’s your turn to run. ‎嗨 小班 好像该你跑了
[17:08] Really? I thought I go after Rosalia. ‎真的?我以为我在罗莎莉亚后面
[17:11] Yeah, Ben’s right. I made up an acronym to help us remember the order. ‎小班说得没错 ‎我发明了口诀方便记住顺序
[17:14] DARBEEF, as in, ‎迪阿罗班夏艾法
[17:16] “Dar, who beefed?” Isn’t that helpful? ‎”迪阿罗他们班夏天爱法国” ‎好记吧?
[17:18] No. Your fart-related acronym is not helpful, Eric, ‎不好记 你的口诀超逊的 艾瑞克
[17:21] because Ben goes after Eve, and she’s finishing up her loop, okay? ‎因为小班在夏娃后面 ‎她快跑完自己那圈了 好吗?
[17:25] Not okay! You can’t talk to me like that. I’m a boyfriend now. ‎不好 你不可以这样对我讲话 ‎我现在有女朋友了
[17:30] It’s fine. I’ll go. ‎没关系 我跑
[17:31] My trainer’s pissed at me for missing leg-day anyway. ‎反正我没练腿 结果让训练师生气了
[17:43] Oh! No! Okay. ‎不行 好
[17:45] You go. ‎换你
[18:02] It’s my turn again? Are you sure? ‎又轮到我?你确定?
[18:05] Yep. ‎对
[18:14] Literally, it was so… ‎真的太
[18:25] Yeah, I don’t like this. ‎我不喜欢这样
[18:26] Fair enough. ‎我了解
[18:30] Here. ‎给你
[18:32] Game, set, match. ‎先驰得点
[18:34] Devi might’ve been the worst runner I’ve ever seen, ‎我虽然没看过比迪薇还逊的跑者
[18:37] but she truly was the Usain Bolt of cockblocking. ‎但她绝对是电灯泡界的短跑世界冠军
[18:40] No way were these two making it to Trent’s tent ‎这两人绝对赶不上晚上9点的
[18:43] for their 9:00 p.m. hookup sesh. ‎川特帐篷温存之旅
[18:45] Devi! ‎迪薇
[18:47] Don’t worry, Miss Dubs. I’m all over it. ‎老师别担心 我去跑
[18:52] What? Devi! ‎什么?迪薇
[18:55] Yo, did I get your dick? ‎有打到你老二吗?
[18:56] No. ‎没有
[18:57] Okay. Want to get zooted? I got edibles. ‎好 想嗨吗?我有大麻食品
[19:03] Yeah. ‎好
[19:04] Devi had earned her victory lap, and for the first time ever, ‎迪薇得到凯旋而归的资格 ‎这是她有史以来第一次
[19:07] she was enjoying the feeling of exercise. ‎喜欢运动的感觉
[19:10] The wind through her hair, the soft crunch of leaves underfoot, ‎微风吹拂她的秀发 ‎脚踩嘎吱作响的柔软树叶
[19:14] the sight of Ben and Aneesa going to Trent’s tent! ‎小班和阿妮莎走向川特的帐篷了
[19:16] What? How? Man, teenagers are horny. ‎什么?怎么会?青少年真的好色
[19:20] 晚上8点53分
[19:21] No stopping on the course! That means you, Devi. ‎跑的时候不准停 就是你 迪薇
[19:23] Only seven minutes to stop them. ‎只剩七分钟可以阻止他们
[19:26] This was gonna have to be the fastest mile of Devi Vishwakumar’s entire life. ‎这绝对是迪薇威舍库玛一生中 ‎跑得最快的1.6公里
[19:33] Or not. ‎我错了
[19:34] What? ‎什么?
[19:41] Okay, so she was gonna have to cheat. ‎好 所以她非作弊不可
[19:50] Shit! ‎靠
[19:51] Really? ‎有没有搞错?
[20:03] Do you need water? ‎要喝水吗?
[20:06] Damn it! ‎可恶
[20:08] I need my phone. ‎我要手机
[20:14] Huh? Where’s my phone? ‎我的手机呢?
[20:17] Have you seen my phone? Have you seen my phone? ‎你有看到我的手机吗?
[20:20] Oh, hey! Um, Aneesa, right? You’ve been running sub-six-minute miles all day. ‎嘿 你是阿妮莎吧?‎你整天都能在六分钟内跑1.6公里
[20:24] Any interest in joining the cross country team? ‎想参加越野跑步校队吗?
[20:26] No, you racist! I’m not Aneesa! ‎错了 你种族歧视 我不是阿妮莎
[20:29] I don’t run fast, I’m not cool, ‎我跑不快 我也不酷
[20:31] and I don’t eat one crumb of brownie because I’m straight-up anorexic! Okay? ‎我连一块巧克力蛋糕都不吃 ‎因为我有厌食症 好吗?
[20:36] Hey, Devi. Not to get in the way of your little meltdown… ‎迪薇 我不想阻止你精神崩溃
[20:39] Which is going great, by the way. The scratches on your face are hilare. ‎对了 你崩溃起来超赞的 ‎脸上的刮伤更是爆笑
[20:42] But did you just say that Aneesa is ano? ‎可是你刚刚说阿妮莎有厌食症?
[20:46] Yeah! Probably! I’ve never seen her eat a damn thing! ‎大概吧 我没看过她吃东西
[20:50] Oh my God! That’s, like, so sad about Aneesa. ‎天啊 阿妮莎好可怜喔
[20:55] We probs shouldn’t tell anyone, because it’s, like, private. ‎我们最好别说出去 ‎因为这是个人隐私
[21:02] So far the 24-hour relay had sucked a big fat one. ‎24小时接力赛到目前为止 ‎都逊到最高点
[21:06] Ben and Aneesa were probably hooking up, ‎小班和阿妮莎可能正打得火热
[21:09] and even worse, Devi had lost her dad’s voicemails… forever. ‎更惨的是 ‎迪薇永远搞丢爸爸的语音留言
[21:17] What’s up, Devi? ‎怎么了 迪薇?
[21:19] -Paxton? -Where you been? ‎-派克斯顿?‎-你去哪里了?
[21:21] I was trying to study, but Trent got me loose. ‎我本来想念书 可是川特害我嗨了
[21:26] But don’t worry. I’m ready to learn the shit out of this shit. ‎但是别担心 我会跟这些鬼字卡拼了
[21:48] Hey. Aneesa, are you crying? What happened? ‎阿妮莎 你在哭吗?怎么回事?
[21:54] Apparently, everyone’s talking about me. They’re saying I have an eating disorder. ‎一定有人在讲我的坏话 ‎他们说我有饮食失调问题
[22:00] Really? That’s terrible. ‎真的吗?太可怕了
[22:02] But hey, it’s just a rumor, right? ‎不过这是谣言吧?
[22:05] Whoever said that is probably just jealous of you. ‎讲这句话的人一定只是嫉妒你
[22:09] Devi, it’s not a rumor. ‎迪薇 这不是谣言
[22:12] It’s true. ‎是真的
[22:14] It’s the reason I had to leave my last school. ‎我就是因为这样才得转学
[22:16] Oh, shit, Devi. This is not good. ‎靠 迪薇 事情大条了
[22:23] I wanted to start fresh here, and everything was going so well. I… ‎我想在这里重新开始 ‎本来都很顺利的 我
[22:30] I don’t know how they found out. ‎不知道他们怎么发现的
[22:32] Hey… ‎嘿
[22:45] Here’s your phone. ‎你的手机在这里
[22:47] You must’ve dropped it while running. ‎一定是跑步时掉出来的
[22:55] Attention, students, the relay is over. ‎各位同学注意 接力赛结束
[22:57] And thanks to you, we’ve raised enough money ‎感谢各位让我们筹足
[22:59] to pay the school’s legal fees for that slip-and-fall case. ‎学校的滑倒案诉讼赔偿费用
[23:02] Wait, that’s what we were running for? ‎等一下 这是我们跑步的原因?
[23:05] Oh, hey! ‎嘿
[23:10] What the frick? Why did you push me? ‎搞屁啊?干嘛推我?
[23:13] Every time that PTA woman is nearby, you start acting weird as hell. ‎每次那个家长会的女人接近 ‎你就开始怪里怪气的
[23:18] Eve, I have to come clean. ‎夏娃 我要跟你招供
[23:21] That woman isn’t a woman at all. ‎她不是一般女人
[23:24] She’s a mother. My mother. ‎她是个妈妈 我的妈妈
[23:26] She is? ‎真的?
[23:28] Do you not want me to meet her? Are you embarrassed of me? ‎你不想让我见她?因为我让你丢脸?
[23:31] No, of course not! I’m embarrassed of her. I know she’s gonna say something weird to you. ‎当然不是 是她会让我丢脸 ‎她一定会跟你讲奇奇怪怪的话
[23:35] She’s definitely gonna tell you how much she liked the movie Carol. ‎她一定会说她超喜欢《卡罗尔》
[23:38] Great, I hope she does. It’s my favorite Christmas movie. ‎好啊 我也希望她喜欢 ‎那是我最爱看的圣诞节电影
[23:42] Now, suck it up and introduce us. ‎别再抱怨了 帮我们介绍吧
[23:44] Fab. ‎小法
[23:45] Haven’t seen you for the whole relay. Where’ve you been hiding? ‎整场接力赛都没看到你 你躲哪里?
[23:48] Hi, Mom. Um… ‎嗨 妈
[23:50] This is Eve, my girlfriend. ‎这位是夏娃 我的女朋友
[23:53] Eve? The Eve? ‎夏娃?那个夏娃?
[23:55] Oh my gosh, it is so nice to finally meet you! ‎天啊 总算见到你了 幸会
[23:59] Did Fabiola tell you? I hung a rainbow flag on our porch. ‎法碧欧拉有说 ‎我在家门口挂了彩虹旗吗?
[24:02] That’s awesome! And also, great job on the relay. ‎太棒了 还有这次接力赛办得真好
[24:05] Everything looks amazing. ‎每个环节都令人激赏
[24:08] Aw! Well, if you think this looks good, ‎如果你觉得这样很好
[24:10] wait until you see what the PTA does for the Winter Dance. ‎等着看家长会办的冬季舞会吧
[24:14] You two are going, right? ‎你们两个要去吧?
[24:16] I don’t really think that’s our thing, Mom. ‎我们不喜欢那种场合 妈
[24:19] Uh, it’s the Winter Dance. ‎冬季舞会耶
[24:21] It’s a tradition! ‎这是传统
[24:23] It’s where they crown the Cricket King and Queen. ‎他们会选出蟋蟀王和蟋蟀后
[24:25] Mom, it’s just a popularity contest that’s like super heteronormative ‎妈 那个要比人气 ‎是超级异性恋本位的活动
[24:29] and reinforces the gender binary. ‎也强化了性别二元体制
[24:31] Right, Eve? ‎对吧 夏娃?
[24:32] Yeah, I don’t know if anyone really cares about Cricket King and Queen anymore. ‎我不知道还有没有人在乎 ‎蟋蟀王和蟋蟀后了
[24:36] I was Cricket Queen. ‎我当过蟋蟀后
[24:38] -Oh, I’m so sorry… -And Fabiola’s dad was Cricket King. ‎-真对不起 ‎-法碧欧拉的爸爸是蟋蟀王
[24:42] We were actually the first Cricket King and Queen of color. ‎我们是首对非白人的蟋蟀王和蟋蟀后
[24:45] Whoa, that’s amazing! ‎哇 好厉害
[24:47] And it may sound silly, ‎看似无聊
[24:48] but it really meant a lot to all of the other students who looked like us. ‎但对其他有色人种学生来说意义重大
[24:51] Oh my God, Fab, we should run for Cricket King and Queen! ‎天啊 小法 我们一定要 ‎角逐蟋蟀王和蟋蟀后
[24:55] Cricket Queen and Queen. ‎蟋蟀后和蟋蟀后
[24:57] That is an excellent idea. ‎这个想法太好了
[24:59] Is it too early to say, “Yas, Queens!” ‎现在说”蟋蟀双后”会不会太早?
[25:03] -Mom, yes. -It’s not too early at all. ‎-妈 没错 ‎-一点也不会太早
[25:06] Fab, your mom’s so cool. ‎小法 你妈超酷的
[25:08] Aw! I love Eve. You should come to our house and watch Carol sometime. ‎我好爱夏娃 你改天 ‎一定要来我家看《卡罗尔》
[25:13] I love Carol. ‎我超喜欢《卡罗尔》
[25:15] Okay. So come with me because I wanted to talk… ‎好 那跟我来 因为我要说
[25:22] Hey, what happened to you? Did you get attacked by another coyote? ‎你怎么回事?又被土狼攻击了吗?
[25:26] I wish. ‎是就好了
[25:27] -Dr. Vishwakumar. -Yes, Ms. Warner. How are you? ‎-威舍库玛医生 ‎-是 华纳老师 你好
[25:29] Well, everything is mediocre. ‎其实没什么好的
[25:31] But listen, I just want to tell you what a successful relay Devi had. ‎不过我要告诉你 ‎迪薇参加接力赛成果丰硕
[25:35] Not only did she do all of her laps, ‎她不只该跑的都有跑
[25:37] but I saw her working extra hard to get her teammates involved as well. ‎而且为了让队友一样投入 ‎还格外努力
[25:41] Consider your PE grade changed to an “A.” ‎你的体育成绩变成”A”了
[25:45] Thank you. That’s very nice of you. ‎谢谢老师 你人真好
[25:47] You’re welcome. ‎不客气
[25:50] Well, well, young lady. ‎不错啊 小姐
[25:52] You should be proud of yourself. Shut the trunk. ‎你应该要感到很光荣的 关后车厢门
[26:04] Devi was far from proud of herself. ‎迪薇一点也不感到光荣
[26:13] Uh, hi, it’s Dad. Um, I’m here at the mall to pick you up. ‎喂 是爸爸 我在购物中心要接你
[26:17] Uh, I’m parked in front of P.F. Chang’s, but… ‎我把车子停在中餐厅前面
[26:22] Is that her? ‎是她吗?
[26:23] -No, it’s the other one. The skinny one. -Oh… Okay. ‎-不对 是另一个 瘦的那个 ‎-‎好
[26:27] The rumor had spread like a wine stain on a pair of tennis whites. ‎这个流言就像野火燎原
[26:30] Was that why Aneesa wasn’t at school today? ‎所以阿妮莎今天没来学校吗?
[26:33] Devi couldn’t imagine feeling any lower. ‎迪薇的情绪已经荡到谷底
[26:36] Devi Vishwakumar, please report to the principal’s office. ‎迪薇威舍库玛 请马上到校长室
[26:39] Until now. ‎现在破底了
好想做一次

文章导航

Previous Post: 好想做一次(Never Have I Ever)第2季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 好想做一次(Never Have I Ever)第2季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

好想做一次(Never Have I Ever)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
S02E09
S02E10
S03E01
S03E02
S03E03
S03E04
S03E05
S03E06
S03E07
S03E08
S03E09
S03E10
S04E01
S04E02
S04E03
S04E04
S04E05
S04E06
S04E07
S04E08
S04E09
S04E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号