时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | In the life of a teenage girl, | 在十几岁少女的生活中 |
[00:13] | there is no greater hell than waiting for a boy to text you. | 最煎熬的不过是等待一个男孩的短信 |
[00:16] | Come on. Come on. | 行行好吧 |
[00:18] | Hey, is my phone working? | 嘿 我的手机没坏吧? |
[00:24] | Especially when there were so many reasons why he should text. | 尤其是当他明明有很多 给她发短信的理由的时候 |
[00:28] | Like you’d been cute together. | 比如你们俩在一起挺般配的 |
[00:30] | You had great chemistry. | 你们之间挺来电的 |
[00:32] | Also, there was this. | 还有这个理由 |
[00:34] | Can I text you sometime? | 我能找时间发短信给你吗? |
[00:36] | So for that little punk to send nothing was pretty frickin’ rude. | 这么说来 那个小混蛋什么都没发 还挺没礼貌的 |
[00:46] | Teenage boys, however, aren’t really known for their manners. | 但十几岁的男生真的没什么礼貌 |
[00:50] | So sadly, it looks like Devi was being straight-up ghosted. | 所以很不幸 对方好像是跟德维断联了 |
[00:53] | Or was she? | 是吗? |
[00:57] | Yes. Yes, she was. | 是啊 对方是断联了 |
[01:00] | Come on, stupid wildfire, read the room. | 拜托 愚蠢的山火 也不看看你在跟谁说话 |
[01:09] | Mmm… I don’t know, guys. I don’t think I’m gonna hear back from him. | 我不知道 我想他应该不会找我了 |
[01:12] | Unless my phone isn’t working. | 除非是我的手机坏了 |
[01:15] | – It’s working. – It’s definitely working. | -没有坏 -绝对没坏 |
[01:17] | Right. Yep. | 对 好吧 |
[01:18] | Man. I thought we had a spark, but I guess I was wrong. | 天啊 我以为我们之间有火花 但我应该是想多了 |
[01:23] | I mean, Des was a Palisades ten with a legit social life, and I’m like a… | 我是说 德斯是帕利塞德的十分少爷 有着精彩的社交生活 而我… |
[01:27] | – Sherman Oaks eight with two friends. – I did not need that chime in, Fab. | -是个舍曼奥克斯村姑 只有两个朋友 -你不必再补一刀 法比 |
[01:31] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:32] | At least I got to flirt a little. It’s been a while since I did that. | 但至少我跟他暧昧了一会儿 我好久没跟人暧昧了 |
[01:35] | Maybe that’s the problem. | 也许那就是问题所在 |
[01:37] | Maybe your vibe’s gotten dusty, like when you don’t drive a car for a few months. | 也许你的气质上落了些灰 就像是几个月没开的车 |
[01:41] | What are you talkin’ about? | 你在说什么? |
[01:42] | People can tell when someone hasn’t hooked up in a while. | 一阵子没恋爱的人是能看出来的 |
[01:45] | Your aura gets all cobwebby, | 你的气质就像布满了蜘蛛网 |
[01:47] | and you turn invisible to potential lovers. | 在潜在情人面前 你会像个隐形人一样 |
[01:49] | Take Mrs. Paloma for example. | 帕洛玛老师就是个例子 |
[01:53] | Shit. I didn’t even see her there. | 妈的 我都没看到她 |
[01:55] | Like I said, totally invisible. | 我说了嘛 完全隐形 |
[01:57] | I can hear you guys. | 我能听到你们在说什么 |
[01:59] | And for your information, I am very happily married, | 顺便说一句 我的婚姻生活很幸福 |
[02:01] | even though we sleep in separate bedrooms. | 即使我们是分房睡的 |
[02:04] | Sorry, Mrs. Paloma. | 对不起 帕洛玛老师 |
[02:08] | Anyway, I think I’ve made my point. | 我想我说得很清楚了 |
[02:10] | Yep. So, what do I do? | 对 那我该怎么办? |
[02:11] | You just have to kiss someone, like, anyone. | 你随便找个人亲一亲就好了 |
[02:14] | Morning. Picking up on some juicy girl talk. What did I miss? | 早上好 你们好像在聊什么 精彩的八卦啊 我错过什么了? |
[02:17] | Just talking about how weird stuff gets when you haven’t kissed in a long time. | 只是在说很久没接吻 会让你的气质变得很奇怪 |
[02:22] | Oh. Right. | 哦 对哦 |
[02:24] | In Devi’s life. Not in anyone else’s life. | 特指德维的生活 别人的生活都不会这样 |
[02:29] | So, how do I kiss someone? | 那我要怎么亲别人? |
[02:31] | You should do it at the drama club’s coffeehouse tonight. | 你今晚应该去戏剧社的咖啡馆 找个人亲 |
[02:34] | It’s the sexiest night of the year. | 这是一年中最性感的夜晚 |
[02:36] | We all dress kind of French, | 我们都打扮成法国人一样 |
[02:37] | and the maintenance staff turns the lights down low, | 维修部的员工会把灯光调得很暗 |
[02:39] | and everyone sneaks off into the classrooms to make out. | 所有人都偷偷溜进教室里亲热 |
[02:42] | Also, it’s for charity. | 而且这是场慈善活动 |
[02:44] | We’re raising money to help climate refugees learn improv. | 我们要筹集资金 帮助气候难民学习即兴表演 |
[02:48] | Yes, and the ocean’s dying. | 对 而且海洋生态岌岌可危 |
[02:51] | Maybe Eleanor was right. | 或许埃莉诺说得对 |
[02:53] | Maybe Des hadn’t texted Devi | 也许德斯没有发短信给德维 |
[02:55] | because her vibes were covered in dust bunnies. | 是因为有积尘覆盖了她的气质 |
[02:58] | Perhaps mouth-to-mouth resuscitation was just what she needed. | 也许她需要 有人口对口对她进行心肺复苏 |
[03:01] | Yep. Let’s do this. I’m gonna kiss someone at the coffeehouse. | 对 就这么干吧 我要去咖啡馆找个人亲吻 |
[03:09] | Okay, Mr. Hall-Yoshida. | 好的 霍尔-吉田先生 |
[03:10] | Did you have a chance to make that list of colleges you want to apply to? | 你把要申请的大学名单写好了吗? |
[03:13] | Where is Ms. Warner? | 华纳女士呢? |
[03:15] | Our college counselor is hiking the Pacific Crest Trail | 我们的大学辅导员因为分手伤透了心 |
[03:18] | after a bad breakup. | 正在太平洋山脊步道徒步呢 |
[03:19] | So I will be temporarily filling in for her | 所以我会暂时代替她的工作 |
[03:22] | because I definitely have the time to work an extra job. | 因为我闲得很 有时间多打一份工 |
[03:25] | – Okay. Well, these are my top choices. – Oh. | 好 我的首选在这上面 |
[03:28] | This is a good mix of safeties and targets. | 安全选择和激进目标结合得挺好 |
[03:32] | Mmm, some are a bit out of reach. | 有些有点遥不可及 |
[03:33] | But my grades are good now. | 但我现在的成绩很好 |
[03:35] | You know, colleges are looking for well-rounded students. | 大学在找全面的学生 |
[03:38] | Grades aside, with you not swimming anymore, | 除了成绩之外 你不再游泳了 |
[03:40] | you don’t have any extracurriculars. | 你没有任何课外活动 |
[03:42] | Trent and I tried to start a beer pong team, but you said it was illegal. | 特伦特和我试图组建投杯球队伍 你说是那违法的 |
[03:45] | I stand by that. Are there any clubs you can join? | 我坚持我的看法 你想加入什么社团吗? |
[03:48] | I don’t… Clubs are kind of for dorks. | 我不…呆子才会加入社团 |
[03:51] | – Okay. What about community service? – Mmm… | 那社区服务呢? |
[03:54] | FYI, if you say community service is for dorks, that makes you a bad person. | 听好 如果你说只有呆瓜 才会做社区服务 那你就是个坏人 |
[03:58] | Fine. What do you want me to do? | 好吧 你想我怎么做? |
[04:00] | Like, clean up a beach or sing to an old person. | 比如清理海滩 或给老人唱歌? |
[04:03] | In the interest of time, maybe start with something here. | 如果不想浪费时间 那你应该从这里开始做 |
[04:05] | The drama club is hosting a charity coffeehouse tonight. | 戏剧社今晚要举办慈善咖啡馆活动 |
[04:08] | – Why not volunteer for that? – All right. | -你要不去做义工吧? -行吧 |
[04:13] | So, does that mean I have to, like, talk to the drama club kids? | 那意味着 我要和戏剧社的同学说话吗? |
[04:21] | Okay. See you later, Mom. Gotta go to a quick charity thing so… | 好 回头见 妈妈 我得去参加场短暂的慈善活动 所以… |
[04:24] | Dressed like a streetwalker? Nope. No, no, no. Stay right there. | 穿得和妓女一样?不行 你别动 |
[04:27] | Put this on. | 把这件衣服穿上 |
[04:30] | This is Pati’s Costco sweater. | 这是奶奶从好市多买的毛衣 |
[04:32] | The pockets are filled with used sample cups. | 口袋里装满了用过的试吃杯 |
[04:36] | Oh, are you moving out tonight? We just started being nice to each other. | 你今晚就要搬出去了? 我们刚开始善待彼此呢 |
[04:39] | – I’ve always been nice to you. – Which is what makes this so much harder. | -我一直都对你挺好的 -所以我才舍不得你啊 |
[04:44] | Come here. | 过来 |
[04:47] | Okay, you’ll have to give me a copy of your key, so I can visit you | 好吧 你要给我配一套钥匙 这样我就能去看你了 |
[04:50] | and have my friends over whenever you’re at work. | 而且你去上班的时候 我也可以把朋友带过去 |
[04:53] | To study. | 一起学习 |
[04:54] | If you’d like to study, Devi, you can do it in this beautiful home | 如果你想学习 你可以在我们美好的家里学 |
[04:57] | I’ve worked my entire life to provide for you. | 我一辈子辛辛苦苦 在这个家里养大你 |
[04:59] | Okay, fine. Jeez, Mom. | 行了 天哪 妈妈 |
[05:01] | I’ll miss you, Kamala. Bye. | 我会想你的 卡玛拉 再见 |
[05:06] | Kamala, come on. This is really, really unnecessary. | 卡玛拉 拜托 你真的没必要走 |
[05:09] | Your grandmother’s… She’s stubborn, but she will soften over time. | 你奶奶很固执 但她会慢慢变得温和的 |
[05:14] | Twenty years later, do you see how much eye contact she makes with me? | 我们都相处20年了 你有看到她跟我有什么眼神交流吗? |
[05:17] | I understand, but I need to figure out what’s happening with Manish on my own. | 我明白 但我得自己搞清楚 我到底要跟曼尼什怎么发展 |
[05:21] | You can figure it out here. | 你可以在这里找到答案 |
[05:23] | Just keep it really, really, really secret until your grandmother dies. | 你可以瞒着你奶奶 直到她去世 |
[05:26] | That probably isn’t that far away. Her mother only lived till… | 应该不用等多久 她妈妈只活了… |
[05:30] | Oh, yeah, right. Her mother’s still alive. She’s 104. | 对哦 她妈妈还活着 104岁了 |
[05:33] | Listen, I know that Pati might be the initial reason for my move, | 听着 我知道奶奶 可能是我搬走的导火线 |
[05:36] | but I’m actually excited to live on my own. | 但其实我为独立生活感到挺激动的 |
[05:38] | Well, if I can’t talk you out of it… | 如果我不能说服你放弃这个想法 |
[05:41] | …at least let me help you move. | 那至少让我帮你搬家吧 |
[05:46] | Devi arrived at Eleanor’s coffeehouse very clear on the mission at hand. | 德维到达埃莉诺的咖啡馆时 目的是非常明确的 |
[05:51] | She was gonna find a cute boy and suck the face right off of him. | 她要找到一个迷人的男孩 狠狠地往他脸上吻 |
[05:55] | Consensually, of course. | 当然要双方自愿 |
[05:57] | Hi! | 你来了! |
[05:58] | Dang, dude. The student lounge is looking straight up romantique. | 妈呀 学生休息室看起来非常浪漫 |
[06:01] | I know, right? | 就是说啊 |
[06:02] | It was inspired by an erotic dream I had about the Phantom of the Opera. | 灵感来自于我做的春梦 是关于《歌剧魅影》的 |
[06:06] | So, how do I do this kiss thing? | 所以这场接吻行动要怎么进行? |
[06:08] | I mean, I can’t just go up to someone and be like, “Nice mouth. Can I kiss it?” | 我总不能随便找个人说: “嘴真好看 能让我亲一口吗?” |
[06:12] | Wait. Can I? Was that cool? | 等等 能这样吗?酷不酷? |
[06:13] | Do whatever feels natural, but also do it while you’re waiting tables. | 怎么自然怎么来 但你要边做服务员边行动 |
[06:17] | – What? – Sorry. | -什么? -抱歉 |
[06:18] | When it was time to assign jobs, | 在分配工作的时候 |
[06:20] | none of the drama club kids wanted to do anything but perform. | 所有戏剧社的同学什么都不愿意做 只愿意表演 |
[06:24] | So I had to ask all our friends to work here. | 所以我要请所有的朋友来这里工作 |
[06:27] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[06:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢你哦 |
[06:35] | Hey, can I get you guys something? | 嘿 你们需要什么吗? |
[06:37] | I know looking at you makes me thirsty for a tall drink of water. | 你们真是秀色可餐 看着你们让我感到很饥渴啊 |
[06:42] | Good God, Devi, that was pathetic. | 天啊 德维 你真是太可悲了 |
[06:44] | Are you the charity we’re raising money for tonight? | 我们今晚筹集的善款 是要用来援助你的吗? |
[06:50] | What the hell? You just cockblocked me. | 搞什么?你“裆”住了我的“性”福 |
[06:52] | – You can’t cockblock someone… – Fine, you clam jammed me. | -你也没有裆啊… -行吧 你阻止我活在“裆下” |
[06:55] | Never heard that one before. | 从没听过这个说法 |
[06:56] | What are you doing aside from embarrassing yourself? | 你在做什么?除了丢人现眼之外? |
[06:59] | Well, if you must know, | 要是你必须要知道 |
[07:01] | Eleanor says I need to kiss someone to make my sexual vibes less dusty. | 就是埃莉诺说我需要亲吻一个人 才能除去我的性气质上的尘灰 |
[07:05] | Mmm, yeah, I guess it has been a while for you, huh? | 是啊 我想你已经很久 没有发生性行为了 |
[07:08] | You’re one to talk. | 你还好意思说 |
[07:09] | How many people have you kissed since Aneesa dumped your ass? | 自从安妮莎甩了你之后 你亲过多少人? |
[07:12] | Your dad doesn’t count. | 你爸爸不算 |
[07:14] | Maybe I haven’t hooked up in a while, | 也许我很久没勾搭过别人了 |
[07:15] | but by choice, not by circumstance like you. | 但这是我自己的选择 不像你是被形势所逼 |
[07:18] | Mmm. Well, I bet that I kiss someone tonight and you don’t. | 我打赌我今晚可以亲到别人 但你亲不到 |
[07:22] | Mmm, Devi. Sweet, simple, stupid Devi. | 德维 甜美、头脑简单、愚蠢的德维 |
[07:26] | Your mouth is writing a check that your lips can’t cash. | 你的嘴巴在写支票 但你的嘴唇不能兑现 |
[07:29] | But these babies are the whole damn bank. | 但我的双唇是一整所银行 |
[07:31] | – You suck. – Yeah, someone’s face! | -你真烂 -对 能把别人的嘴亲烂 |
[07:35] | Yeah. That was good. | 行 挺妙的 |
[07:39] | – Here you go. – Thanks. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[07:41] | Paxton? What are you doing here? | 帕克斯顿?你来这里做什么? |
[07:43] | I told Eddie Tan I’m not interested in getting She’s All That- ed. | 我跟谭艾迪说了 我没兴趣 进行丑女翻身 变成窈窕美眉 |
[07:46] | What? No, I’m volunteering. | 什么?你误会了 我是来做义工的 |
[07:49] | Eleanor said I should help you out back here in the… | 埃莉诺说我应该来这后面帮你 |
[07:53] | kitchen. | 后厨这里 |
[07:54] | Oh, well, okay. | 哦 那好吧 |
[07:55] | When someone orders coffee, we pour some coffee into a cup. | 要是有人点咖啡 我们就把咖啡倒进杯子里 |
[07:58] | And when someone orders a cookie, we give them one out of this Entenmann’s box. | 要是有人点曲奇 就从这个盒子里拿一块给他们 |
[08:01] | Doesn’t seem like you need two people to do that, so I’ll just chill over here. | 看来你不需要两个人来完成这份工作 那我就在这儿歇着好了 |
[08:06] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:08] | Hey. Can I get two coffees for my table? | 喂 可以给我那桌来两杯咖啡吗? |
[08:11] | Coming right up. | 马上来 |
[08:15] | So, how’s the table waiting going? | 餐桌服务得顺利吗? |
[08:16] | It’s good. | 挺好的 |
[08:18] | – How’s the coffee pouring going? – Good. | -咖啡倒得怎么样? -很好 |
[08:22] | Good. Okay. | 那就好 |
[08:25] | – Um, see you in a bit. – Bye. | -一会儿见 -再见 |
[08:33] | – So you guys hooking up? – What? | -你们勾搭上了? -什么? |
[08:35] | No. | 没有啊 |
[08:36] | Definitely not. It’s crazy you would say that. | 绝对没有 你真是胡说八道 |
[08:40] | All right. Guess I was wrong. | 好吧 看来我错了 |
[08:41] | Yeah, you are wrong because Aneesa and I are just friends. | 是啊 你的确错了 因为我和安妮莎只是普通朋友 |
[08:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:45] | But just out of curiosity though, what would make you think we were hooking up? | 我只是好奇问问 什么让你觉得我们俩好上了? |
[08:50] | I don’t know. It seemed like you guys were into each other. | 我不知道 你们好像很喜欢对方 |
[08:53] | Really? She seemed like she was into me too? | 真的吗?她看起来像是喜欢我吗? |
[08:55] | What’s happening here? | 这是怎么回事? |
[08:57] | Okay, so Aneesa and I did kiss. | 好吧 我和安妮莎的确接吻了 |
[09:00] | Like a million months ago. But you can’t tell anyone. | 那都是一万年前的事情了 但你别说出去 |
[09:03] | Who would I tell? | 我能跟谁说呢? |
[09:05] | I don’t know anyone who would care about that information. | 应该不会有人在乎吧 |
[09:08] | I haven’t even told Devi or Eleanor because I don’t want to out Aneesa, | 我甚至连德维和埃莉诺都没说 因为我不想让安妮莎被出柜 |
[09:12] | and I don’t want to make our friend group weird… | 我不想让我们的友谊变得尴尬 |
[09:14] | …but you’re the first person to notice something. So what do you think? | 但你是最先发觉我们不对劲的人 那你觉得该怎么办? |
[09:17] | Why haven’t you guys kissed again? | 那为什么没再接吻了? |
[09:19] | I don’t know. It’s like we’ve been hanging out all the time, | 我不知道 好像我们一直都在一起玩 |
[09:22] | and there’s this weird tension between us, | 但我们之间有奇怪的紧张情绪 |
[09:25] | but neither one of us will make the first move. | 但我们俩都不会走出第一步 |
[09:27] | So just make the first move then. | 那你先走第一步嘛 |
[09:29] | I don’t really know how to do that. | 我都不知道该怎么做 |
[09:33] | I do. | 我知道 |
[09:42] | All right, David. You picked out your victim yet? | 好了 大卫 选好受害者了吗? |
[09:45] | I’ve got my sights set on flannel and denim at table three. | 我盯上了三号桌的法兰绒和牛仔衣 |
[09:49] | Mmm, Damian and Lucas? They’re together. As in boyfriends. | 达米安和卢卡斯? 他们是一对 也就是男男朋友 |
[09:54] | What about the third one? He seems kind of straight. | 第三个呢?他看起来挺直的 |
[09:57] | He’s wearing a feather boa. | 他戴了羽毛围巾 |
[09:59] | I did not see that. | 我刚刚没有看到 |
[10:00] | David, let me save you some time. | 大卫 我给你省点时间吧 |
[10:02] | Most guys at drama club events are either dragged here by their girlfriends | 大部分来参加戏剧社活动的人 不是被女朋友拖过来的 |
[10:05] | or are looking for boyfriends. | 不然就是来物色男朋友的 |
[10:07] | The only exception I see is Alejandro over there. | 我看到的唯一一个例外 就是那边的亚历山卓 |
[10:14] | Damn it. | 可恶 |
[10:16] | If you want to call it quits, | 如果你想退出的话 |
[10:17] | we can save you further embarrassment and just say that I won. | 可以直接宣布我胜出 这样你就不会丢人了 |
[10:19] | You didn’t win. You’re doing just as badly as I am. | 你没赢 你表现得跟我一样糟糕 |
[10:22] | That’s because I haven’t even tried yet. | 那是因为我还没出手 |
[10:24] | Drama club may not have a lot of options for you, | 对你来说 戏剧社里的选择也许不多 |
[10:26] | but I am swimming in possibilities. | 但我的选择令人眼花缭乱 |
[10:28] | No one’s hornier than a theater girl. | 没有人比戏剧社的女孩更饥渴 |
[10:30] | Uh, look at them. That whole table’s wearing corsets. | 看看那边 整桌人都穿着紧身胸衣 |
[10:34] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[10:35] | All I have to do to attract them is just pull up my hoodie | 要是想吸引他们 我只需要把帽子戴上 |
[10:37] | and look a little tortured. | 摆出一副受了创伤的样子 |
[10:39] | Okay. Hey, give my gender a little credit. | 打住 你不要这么贬低我们女性 |
[10:42] | Ben, right? You seem like you’re really going through something. | 你是本吧? 你看起来好像经历了什么困难 |
[10:45] | If you want to talk, my friends and I are just over there practicing our British accents. | 你可以跟我们聊聊 我和我的朋友们在那边练习英国口音 |
[10:52] | Oh my God. Fine. You win. | 我的天 好吧 你赢了 |
[10:55] | Go on over there and smooch away. | 去那边接吻吧 |
[10:57] | Nah, I’m… I’m gonna wait. | 不用了 我还是等等吧 |
[10:59] | You know. Weigh my options. You always throw out the first pancake. | 要权衡我的选择 主动送上门来的肯定不是什么好货 |
[11:03] | You are so cocky. | 你太自大了 |
[11:05] | This sucks. | 这太难熬了 |
[11:06] | Tonight was supposed to be my reintroduction into sexy society, | 今晚本来是我回归性感社会的夜晚 |
[11:09] | but how am I supposed to break my dry spell if I can’t find anyone to… | 但如果我找不到任何人 我怎么能把旱田变水田呢? |
[11:17] | What you are witnessing right now is a fairly common phenomenon | 你现在看到的是一个很常见的现象 |
[11:22] | that happens to almost every teen girl. | 几乎会发生在所有少女身上 |
[11:25] | It is the moment when an unremarkable dork | 在这一刻 一个毫不起眼的呆瓜 |
[11:28] | is given a guitar and suddenly becomes the hottest man in the world. | 拿到了一把吉他 突然成了全世界最迷人的男人 |
[11:32] | Scientists call it the Ed Sheeran effect. There is no known cure. | 科学家称之为艾德·希兰效应 目前尚无解药 |
[11:37] | I know who I’m gonna kiss. | 我知道要亲谁了 |
[11:40] | Kamala, look at this place. It’s so soulless and bland. | 卡玛拉 看看这个地方 太无情无味了 |
[11:45] | I was hoping for something a little bit more funky eclectic like an Ace Hotel, | 我本来希望能像艾斯酒店一样 新潮一点 不拘一格 |
[11:49] | but this is one of the only options that came pre-furnished. | 但这是唯一带家具的选择 |
[11:52] | You know what else is pre-furnished? | 你知道还有什么带家具的选择吗? |
[11:54] | My house and the room you live in for free. | 我的房子 以及让你免费住的房间 |
[11:56] | – Auntie. – What? | -阿姨 -怎么了? |
[11:58] | Did you even take a look at the bathroom? | 你有没有看过洗手间? |
[12:00] | It’s carpeted. It’s really not very sanitary. | 铺了地毯 真的不太卫生 |
[12:02] | If the worst part about this place is that it’s carpeted, I think I can deal. | 如果这个地方最差的地方 是铺了地毯 那我应该能应付 |
[12:07] | Hi, are you new here? I’m Kayley. | 嗨 你是新来的吗?我是凯莉 |
[12:09] | I live next door. | 我住在隔壁 |
[12:11] | Hello, I’m Kamala. I’m so excited to be your neighbor. | 你好 我是卡玛拉 很高兴能成为你的邻居 |
[12:14] | Maybe I’ll come over and borrow a cup of sugar from you sometime. | 也许有一天我会过来跟你借一罐糖 |
[12:17] | I’m not allowed to have carbs. Are you her momager? | 我不能吃碳水化合物 你是她的妈咪经纪人吗? |
[12:20] | What is that? And… And why are there so many children here? | 那是什么? 这里怎么有这么多孩子啊? |
[12:24] | Everyone who lives at the Pinewoods is either an aspiring child actor | 住在松林区的 要不是雄心勃勃的儿童演员 |
[12:28] | or a parent who has quit their job | 那就是辞了职的父母 |
[12:29] | so that their child can provide for the family instead. | 让孩子来养家 |
[12:32] | Mom, you don’t sound like a cop at all. | 妈妈 你听起来一点都不像警察 |
[12:34] | How am I supposed to nail this audition when you’re giving me nothing? | 你演得那么烂 我怎么能试镜成功呢? |
[12:37] | That’s Cecilia. | 那是塞西莉亚 |
[12:38] | She’s so talented, but her mom can be a real dumb bitch sometimes. | 她很有天赋 但她妈妈有时候真的是蠢得要死 |
[12:42] | Okay, children. Thank you very much. | 好了 孩子们 谢谢你们 |
[12:44] | Back to your parents or whoever your legal guardians may be. | 去找你们的父母或合法监护人吧 |
[12:47] | – Come on, guys. – Thank you very much. Thanks for visiting. | -走吧 各位 -非常感谢 谢谢你们来拜访 |
[12:53] | You cannot live here. | 你不能住在这里 |
[13:00] | Hey! Great string work, Alejandro. | 喂!弦拨得不错啊 亚历山卓 |
[13:03] | I should know. I’m a harpist. | 我懂的 因为我弹竖琴 |
[13:05] | Wow, the… the harp is very complicated. | 哇 竖琴很复杂的 |
[13:08] | Yeah, it is. And I thought I should let you know that I’m down to pluck. | 是啊 我想让你知道 我已经准备好撩拨了 |
[13:13] | I feel embarrassed for her, but it does seem to be working on him. | 我为她感到难为情 但这招似乎对他奏效了 |
[13:24] | Hey, want to take a walk with me? | 嘿 想跟我去散散步吗? |
[13:26] | I am indeed most charmed, Mr. Gross. | 我真的被迷住了 格罗斯先生 |
[13:30] | Right. | 好吧 |
[13:34] | All right. What if you just asked her on a date? | 邀她跟你约会怎么样? 给我看看你会怎么办 |
[13:37] | – Show me how you’d do that. – Yep, yep, yep. Okay. | 行 好的 |
[13:43] | Hey, Aneesa, would you like to go to a restaurant, just the two of us? | 嘿 安妮莎 要不我们两个 一起去餐厅吃饭吧? |
[13:47] | Or, uh, we can invite all of our friends, or whatever you want to do. | 我们把所有朋友都叫来也行 随便你想怎么样都行 |
[13:53] | – Okay. – Was it bad? | -好 -很差劲吗? |
[13:55] | Yeah. | 对 |
[13:56] | Because I mention inviting our friend group? | 因为我提到把朋友们都请来吗? |
[13:58] | No. What you say doesn’t matter. | 不 你说什么都不重要 |
[14:00] | – How you say it is everything. – Hmm. | 最重要的是你怎么表达 |
[14:04] | Watch. | 看好了 |
[14:08] | Hey, Aneesa. | 嘿 安妮莎 |
[14:10] | You wanna go out to a restaurant, just the two of us? | 要不我们两个 一起去餐厅吃饭吧? |
[14:14] | Or we can invite all of our friends. | 我们把所有朋友都叫来也行 |
[14:18] | Whatever you want. | 随便你想怎么样都行 |
[14:22] | Oh my God. I don’t even like men, and that worked for me. | 我的天啊 我甚至不喜欢男人 但这招对我很有效 |
[14:26] | I know. Just use a lot of eye contact. | 就是啊 要多用眼神交流 |
[14:29] | Phoebe is a lucky girl. Do you talk to her like this all the time? | 菲比真的太幸运了 你一直都这样跟她说话吗? |
[14:35] | Yeah. I mean, we don’t really talk all that much. We mostly… | 是啊 虽然我们也不怎么说话 我们大多都 |
[14:40] | You know? But, um, maybe? | 就是 但也许是这样的? |
[14:43] | Oh. Um… | 噢 |
[14:45] | Sorry. That made my relationship sound bad, but it’s not. | 抱歉 那让我的恋情听起来很奇怪 但不奇怪 |
[14:49] | It’s actually exactly what I want right now. | 其实那就是我现在想要的 |
[14:53] | – To have a girlfriend you don’t talk to? – No, we do talk. | -找个不跟你说话的女朋友? -不 我们会说话 |
[14:56] | I just mean, | 我的意思是 |
[14:58] | you know, simplicity. | 比较简单 |
[15:00] | Like, I know she’s your good friend, | 我知道她是你的好朋友 |
[15:03] | but Devi is really complicated. | 但德维很复杂 |
[15:07] | That is not untrue. | 这话倒是真的 |
[15:08] | Stuff with her was always so confusing. | 与她相关的一切都令人摸不着头脑 |
[15:11] | I just feel like it’s my last year of high school, | 我觉得这是高中最后一年 |
[15:14] | and I want something that’s easy, and fun, and doesn’t make my brain hurt. | 我想过得简单和好玩一些 不想太伤脑筋 |
[15:20] | Well, then I hope Phoebe is exactly what you’re looking for. | 那我希望菲比完全符合你的目标 |
[15:23] | She is. | 她符合 |
[15:24] | Cool. | 很好 |
[15:25] | Um, thank you for the tips. And may I say, I am frightened by the powers you possess. | 谢谢你教的小窍门 我能说 我对你拥有的能力感到害怕吗? |
[15:35] | So, unfortunately, my niece can no longer take the apartment. | 不幸的是 我的侄女不能再租这间公寓了 |
[15:38] | So just give her deposit back. | 把押金还给她吧 |
[15:39] | We’ll be on our way, and this gorgeous room will be available | 我们就会转身走人 这间漂亮的房间就能空出来 |
[15:43] | for whatever talented child comes across it next. | 让给下一个看上这间房的天才孩子 |
[15:46] | Why would you wanna leave? Okay? | 你为什么想离开? |
[15:48] | Some casting execs are coming by next week to scout for Young Sheldon’s new bully. | 下周有选角高管会来 来物色《小谢尔顿》里的新恶霸 |
[15:51] | Sir, I am not a child performer. | 先生 我不是童星 |
[15:53] | I am an adult. | 我成年了 |
[15:55] | Well, the Pinewoods has plenty of adult performers as well, okay? | 松林区也有很多成人演员 好吗? |
[15:58] | But if you’re gonna film in the room, I do ask that you put down a tarp. | 如果你要在房间里拍摄 那请你拉一块防水布 |
[16:01] | Oh God. | 天啊 |
[16:02] | She is not staying. Just give us the paperwork so we can leave. | 她不会留下来 把文件还给我们 然后我们就走人 |
[16:05] | All right. You can get out of your lease. But I’m keeping the deposit. | 好吧 你可以解除租约 但押金还是归我 |
[16:09] | No, no, no, no. That was my first month, last month, and three months in the middle. | 不行 押金含有第一个月 最后一个月 还有中间三个月的租金 |
[16:13] | – That’s… That’s all my money. – That’s all your money. | -我所有的存款都在里面 -那是你所有的存款 |
[16:16] | Well, you should consider being an adult performer then. | 那你应该考虑当成人演员 |
[16:22] | Ow. Did you just bite my tongue? | 好痛 你是不是咬了我的舌头? |
[16:24] | Yeah, I’m a little bit wicked. Are you scared? | 对 我有点坏哦 你怕吗? |
[16:28] | I can safely say I am. | 我可以肯定地说 我害怕 |
[16:31] | Stella! You’re on next. | 斯黛拉!轮到你上台了 |
[16:34] | My art calls. Maybe I’ll see you later, and I can bite something else. | 我的艺术使命在召唤我 回头见吧 也许我可以咬点别的东西 |
[16:39] | No, thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[16:43] | For the record, I was not into any of that. | 郑重声明 我没有那些奇怪的癖好 |
[16:46] | No judgment here. You do you. | 我不会评判你的 做你自己就好 |
[16:48] | Wait, Aneesa. Look, I know that we haven’t talked much in a while, | 等等 安妮莎 听着 我知道我们有一阵子没说话了 |
[16:52] | and this is certainly a bizarre interaction to get us chatting, | 刚刚发生了奇怪的互动 才让我们聊了起来 |
[16:55] | but I owe you an apology. | 但我欠你一句道歉 |
[16:56] | Fabiola told me I was a real douchebag to you when we were together… | 法比奥拉告诉我说 我们在一起的时候 我很不是东西… |
[16:59] | Fabiola said that to you? | 法比奥拉说了那话? |
[17:01] | Yeah. Right after she made me barf. Don’t worry about it. | 对 就在她让我吐了之后 别担心 |
[17:04] | Anyways, I’m really sorry. | 不管怎么样 真的很抱歉 |
[17:07] | I appreciate the apology. | 谢谢你向我道歉 |
[17:09] | It must have been hard to say with your tongue all bitten up. | 你的舌头都被咬破了 说这话肯定不容易 |
[17:13] | So, uh, you and Stella pretty serious? | 所以你和斯黛拉是认真的? 是奔着结婚去的吗? |
[17:16] | – Do I hear wedding bells? – No, I don’t think so. | 不 我不觉得是认真的 |
[17:19] | Plus, I think she’s already in a committed relationship with the night. | 再说了 她应该是有稳定的伴侣 对象是这个夜晚 |
[17:23] | What about you? Are you seeing anyone? | 你呢?你恋爱了吗? |
[17:25] | Nah, not really. | 没有啦 |
[17:28] | I mean, there might be someone. | 我是说 可能是有那么一个人 |
[17:31] | Oh, really? Who? | 是吗?谁? |
[17:32] | Just a friend. | 只是朋友而已 |
[17:33] | I really liked your song. It was really nice. | 我真的很喜欢你的歌 很好听 |
[17:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:37] | Let me give you some advice. | 听我一句劝吧 |
[17:39] | Do not fall for a friend. | 不要爱上朋友 |
[17:40] | Even if it feels like a good idea at the time, | 就算当时感觉是个好主意 |
[17:42] | you are just setting yourself up to be miserable. | 但最终都会以悲剧收场 |
[17:48] | Ben, you’re in no position to give me romantic advice about anything, okay? | 本 你没有资格给我任何 情感上的建议 好吗? |
[17:52] | – Okay. I was just trying to help. – You did. You showed me what not to do. | -好 我只是想帮忙 -是的 你让我知道什么不该做 |
[18:00] | Devi had stolen away with her angel-voiced crooner, | 德维跟她那有着天使之声的 低音男歌手一起溜走了 |
[18:04] | and now there was only one thing left to do. | 现在要做的只剩下一件事了 |
[18:07] | There’s something about tonight, don’t you think? | 今晚有种特别的感觉 你不觉得吗? |
[18:09] | Maybe it’s the smell of Sumatra dark roast | 也许是因为苏门答腊深烘咖啡的香气 |
[18:12] | or just the electricity. | 或只是因为我们之间很来电 |
[18:14] | Can I kiss you? | 我能吻你吗? |
[18:16] | I would love that. | 我很愿意 |
[18:25] | Yikes. Those lights are certainly illuminating. | 太扫兴了 这灯真像是灵光一现啊 |
[18:27] | Okay, that’s it. | 好了 到此为止 |
[18:29] | Everyone stop making out. The coffeehouse is closed. | 大家别再亲热了 咖啡馆关门了 |
[18:33] | This is a school. Not the red-light district. | 这是学校 不是红灯区 |
[18:37] | Oh, yeah, that pairing makes sense to me. | 对啊 我觉得你们俩很般配 |
[18:42] | So, do you want to be my girlfriend now? | 那你现在想当我女朋友了吗? |
[18:44] | Full disclosure, I do not believe in monogamy. | 充分披露:我不信一夫一妻制那一套 |
[18:47] | And I’m already in serious relationships with several avatars in the virtual world. | 我已经和虚拟世界的几个天神 建立了非常认真的关系了 |
[18:52] | Alejandro, let’s not spoil tonight | 亚历山卓 我们不要用承诺来束缚自己 |
[18:55] | by trying to shackle ourselves with commitment. | 毁了这个美妙的夜晚 |
[18:58] | Time to go, you little perverts. Don’t make me turn the sprinklers on. | 该走了 你们这些小变态 别逼我打开洒水器 |
[19:03] | Paxton, hey, how’d your first community service go? | 帕克斯顿 第一次社区服务顺利吗? |
[19:07] | – Hopefully, it won’t be your last, right? – No, it won’t be my last. | -希望不会是最后一次吧? -不 不会是我最后一次 |
[19:11] | – Hi, you wanna head out with me? – Yeah. | -嗨 你想跟我出去吗? -好啊 |
[19:13] | – I actually liked helping out. – That’s fantastic. | -助人为乐嘛 -太棒了 |
[19:16] | It’s good to know tonight broadened at least one student’s horizons | 今晚至少拓宽了一名学生的视野 这让我感到欣慰 |
[19:19] | and wasn’t just some school-sanctioned orgy. | 不只是学校批准的纵欲狂欢会 |
[19:24] | Were y’all fooling around in the chem lab? | 你们是在化学实验室里鬼混吗? |
[19:26] | Come on now, that’s just nasty. | 有没有搞错啊?太可恶了 |
[19:33] | Hey, having a good night? | 嘿 今晚过得好吗? |
[19:34] | Yeah, I actually am. | 挺好的 |
[19:37] | Looks like it. | 看得出来 |
[19:38] | Every time I see you these days, you’re like chillin’ with a different dude. | 这段时间 每次我看到你 你都在跟不同的男生玩 |
[19:41] | Are you, like, a player now? | 你现在成了玩咖了? |
[19:43] | Basically. Oh, are you worried that I’m going to steal your thunder? | 算是吧 你担心我 会抢走你的风头吗? |
[19:47] | Mmm, little bit. Little bit. | 有一点 |
[19:50] | So look, I’m sorry about the last time we spoke, | 听着 我要为上次我们的对话 向你道歉 |
[19:54] | that I thought you would care about me being with Phoebe. | 我以为你会介意我跟菲比在一起 |
[19:56] | You’ve obviously way moved on. | 你显然早就已经放下了 |
[20:00] | Yeah. Wait, I am so sorry. What’s your name again? Paxil? | 对 等等 真的不好意思 你叫什么名字来着?帕克希尔? |
[20:05] | – Damn, she’s cold. – Mm-hmm. | 该死 她很冷血 |
[20:07] | All right. I’ll see you around, heartbreaker. | 好吧 回头见 负心女 |
[20:11] | And with that, Devi knew for certain her vibes had already changed. | 这时 德维确信 自己的气质已经改变了 |
[20:17] | I’m trapped here. | 我被困在这里了 |
[20:18] | I can’t lose that money. I’m such an idiot. | 我不能失去那笔钱 我真是白痴 |
[20:21] | You’re not an idiot. | 你不是白痴 |
[20:22] | I just wanted to prove that I could be independent, | 我只是想证明自己有能力独立生活 |
[20:24] | and now I’m stuck living here at this creepy Hollywood orphanage. | 结果现在被困在了 这个诡异的好莱坞孤儿院 |
[20:27] | Maybe Pati was right. Maybe I can’t make decisions for myself. | 或许奶奶说得对 我没办法为自己做决定 |
[20:31] | – What if I’m wrong about Manish too? – Kamala. | -万一我也看错了曼尼什呢? -卡玛拉 |
[20:35] | You’re a brilliant young woman | 你是个优秀的年轻女生 |
[20:37] | who is perfectly capable of making decisions for yourself. | 完全能够为自己做决定 |
[20:39] | Sure, this apartment is far from perfect, | 当然 这间公寓离完美 还差十万八千里 |
[20:42] | and your neighbors remind me of the children in horror films. | 你的邻居让我想起了 恐怖电影里的孩子 |
[20:44] | I think they are the children in horror films. Like, literally. | 我觉得他们就是恐怖片里的孩子 千真万确 |
[20:49] | But you’re right. You need to stand on your own. | 但你说得对 你得自力更生 |
[20:52] | Have I ever told you about the first apartment Mohan and I lived in? | 我跟你说过 我跟莫汉住的第一间公寓吗? |
[20:55] | Our toilet was next to the refrigerator, | 我们的厕所就在冰箱旁边 |
[20:57] | and our upstairs neighbor was the 210 Freeway. | 我们楼上就是210州际公路 |
[20:59] | Wow, that explains why you need such a loud alarm to wake you up. | 哇 我知道为什么 只有震耳欲聋的闹钟才能叫醒你 |
[21:05] | You can do this. | 你可以做到 |
[21:07] | You mean stay here? | 你是指留下来吗? |
[21:08] | Mm-hmm. I think it’ll be good for you. | 我觉得这对你有好处 |
[21:11] | At the very least, it’ll be a fun tale to one day tell your children. And… | 至少这段经历很有趣 可以留着跟你的孩子们讲 而且… |
[21:17] | you can always come home for dinner whenever you need to get away. | 你想离开一阵子的时候 可以随时回家吃饭 |
[21:22] | Hey. If you’re interested, Cecilia stole one of her mom’s beers, | 不知道你有没有兴趣? 塞西莉亚偷了一瓶她妈妈的啤酒 |
[21:25] | and we’re gonna drink it in the hot tub with the boy band from 5C. | 我们会跟5C的男生乐队 在热水浴池里一起喝 |
[21:29] | Can I come home for dinner tonight? | 我今晚能回家吃饭吗? |
[21:31] | Yes, I think you should. | 是的 我觉得你应该回来 |
[21:40] | Aneesa, I need to tell you something. | 安妮莎 我得跟你说一件事 |
[21:46] | Should we like date? | 要不我们约会吧? |
[21:47] | I think we like each other, right? | 我们对彼此都挺有好感的 对吧? |
[21:50] | Should we be more than friends? | 我们能不只做朋友 进一步发展吗? |
[21:54] | Yeah. I-I’m down for that. | 好啊 我很愿意 |
[21:56] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[22:00] | Cool. | 很好 |
[22:06] | Wow, eye contact is for real. | 哇 眼神接触太深入人心了 |
[22:11] | So, do I look a little less invisible to you now? | 我现在的存在感强一点了吗? |
[22:15] | No way. You kissed someone? Who? | 不可能吧 你亲了别人?谁? |
[22:18] | It doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[22:19] | All that matters is that I’m back to being a person who bangs. | 唯一重要的是我重新变成了 一个拥有性生活的人 |
[22:22] | Lips onto lips. | 嘴对嘴 |
[22:22] | Yay. OMG, tonight was amazing, | 太好了 天哪 今晚真是太赞了 |
[22:26] | and maybe you were off with your mystery man, | 也许你跟神秘男人私奔了 |
[22:29] | but did you notice how many girls were, like, fawning over Alejandro? | 但你有没有注意到 有多少女生对亚力山卓献殷勤? |
[22:33] | I mean, he’s a beautiful singer, but I really hope no one hooked up with him | 他的歌声很美妙 但我真的希望没人会跟他搞在一起 |
[22:37] | because he had, like, a super bad cold. | 因为他感冒特别严重 |
[22:39] | All day. Like ultra-phlegmy. | 一整天都很多痰 |
[22:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:46] | Oh. | 哦 |
[22:48] | How’d it go? | 怎么样? |
[22:49] | Pretty great. | 挺好的 |
[22:50] | You’re looking at someone who’s done some kissing this evening. | 你面前的是一个今晚接过吻的人 |
[22:53] | Mmm. Well, so are you. | 你面前的也是 |
[22:55] | Oh. | 噢 |
[22:56] | Devi, you seem a little jealous there. | 德维 你好像有点嫉妒 |
[23:00] | – Was it drama girl? – Yep. | -是戏剧社的女孩吗? -对 |
[23:02] | Well, look at us. Two people sucking faces and taking names. | 看看我们 两个热吻的人 都厉害上天了 |
[23:06] | Yeah. I guess so. | 对 我想是的 |
[23:09] | All right, I should go. Good night, Ben. | 好吧 我该走了 晚安 本 |
[23:12] | Good night, Devi. | 晚安 德维 |