时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | If my mom knew I was out on a weekday, she’d ground me till summer. | 如果我妈妈知道我在平日出来玩了 她会让我禁足直到暑假 |
[00:15] | Your mom scares me. | 是啊 你妈好可怕啊 |
[00:17] | That’s why I didn’t tell my mom where I’m going today. | 所以我才没告诉我妈今天我去哪了 |
[00:19] | Good, because I am definitely not allowed to be on a date right now. | 很好 因为我现在绝对不能出去约会 |
[00:23] | Which this is, right? | 但这算是约会吧? |
[00:25] | Yeah, obviously. | 显然是啊 |
[00:27] | Okay, on three, say where your mom thinks you are right now. | 好吧 我数三声 你说你妈妈认为你在哪 |
[00:30] | One, two, three… | 一、二、三… |
[00:31] | Debate practice. | 辩论练习 |
[00:32] | – Whoa! You do debate too? – Only since the first grade. | -哇!你也参加辩论吗? -从高一才开始的 |
[00:36] | Huh. Then I guess you and I have a little showdown coming up | 那我想在即将举办的 山谷区域辩论大赛上 |
[00:38] | at the Valley Regional Debate Tournament. | 我跟你要一决高下了 |
[00:40] | 2V2 public forum. I look forward to cross-firing you. | 二对二公共论坛 我很期待和你交火 |
[00:43] | Oh, snap! That was the hottest thing a guy had ever said to Devi. | 天啊!在男生对德维说的话中 那句话是最性感的 |
[00:47] | And yet, there was one little thing that was still bothering her. | 但还有一件小事困扰着她 |
[00:51] | Hey, so can I ask you a question? | 我能问你一个问题吗? |
[00:55] | Why did you ghost me? | 你为什么玩失踪? |
[00:57] | Look, I’m sorry. That was shitty of me. | 听着 很抱歉 我那么做很不应该 |
[01:00] | But after that party, I kinda started to wonder | 但派对结束后 我开始思考 |
[01:02] | if I should really be hitting on a girl who was just crying over another guy. | 我是不是应该追求 一个为别的男生流泪的女生 |
[01:06] | Uh, I was only crying for, like, six minutes. | 我只哭了六分钟 |
[01:08] | But I see your point. | 但我明白你的意思 |
[01:11] | You should know though, I’m over Paxton. | 但你应该知道 我已经放下帕克斯顿了 |
[01:14] | I actually like someone else. | 我其实喜欢上了另一个人 |
[01:22] | – It’s me, right? – Yeah. | -是我吧? -对 |
[01:27] | ♪ I’ve been feeling something lately ♪ | 剧名:…作弊 |
[01:32] | Good morning, you beautiful bitches. | 早上好 美丽的婊子们 |
[01:34] | Wow, someone’s in a chipper mood. | 有人心情很不错啊 |
[01:36] | Yes, I am because a talent agent just emailed me about auditioning for her. | 没错 我是因为有星探 刚刚给我发邮件 让我去试镜 |
[01:40] | – Congrats! – That’s awesome! | -恭喜! -那太棒了! |
[01:42] | Thanks! Seems like the commercials I did really showcased my craft. | 谢谢 看来我拍的广告 展示了我的演技 |
[01:45] | Do you need some privacy on your Jolly Roger? | 你的海盗船上需要点隐私吗? |
[01:47] | Set your sails for Captain Joe’s Blinds. | 启航向乔船长的窗帘进发吧 |
[01:51] | Thar she blinds! | 她能遮蔽别人的目光! |
[01:52] | All sales are final. | 一经出售 恕不退换 |
[01:53] | Can anyone help me tape it this weekend? | 这周末有人能帮我录下来吗? |
[01:55] | Sorry, El. Devi and I have our debate tournament. | 对不起 小艾 德维和我要参加辩论赛 |
[01:58] | Mmm. That’s okay. I’ll have Trent do it. | 没关系 我让特伦特录就行了 |
[02:00] | Wait. So, Devi, are you excited to go up against Des at the tournament this weekend? | 德维 这周末你要在辩论赛上 跟德斯一决高下 你激动吗? |
[02:04] | That’s kind of spicy, huh? | 挺刺激的吧? |
[02:06] | I know, right? We’re gonna go at it. | 就是说啊 我们一定会唇枪舌剑的 |
[02:08] | And then, we’re gonna go at it, | 然后我们会耳鬓厮磨 |
[02:09] | for a couple of minutes until our moms pick us up. | 亲热几分钟 直到妈妈把我们接走 |
[02:11] | Do they suspect anything yet? | 她们有怀疑什么吗? |
[02:12] | Nope. That’s the best part of our moms being friends. | 没有 这是我们妈妈成为好朋友 所带来的最大的好处 |
[02:15] | We’ve been hanging out for weeks, and they don’t have a clue. | 我们已经一起玩了几周 但她们压根不知道 |
[02:17] | Ugh! There’s nothing sexier than a secret liaison dangereux. | 没有什么比秘密的危险关系更性感了 |
[02:21] | Little did they know, there was another liaison dangereux in their midst, | 她们毫不知情的 还有她们之中存在着另一段危险关系 |
[02:26] | who were finally ready to go publique. | 她们终于准备好官宣了 |
[02:29] | There is something that Aneesa and I would like to announce. | 安妮莎和我想宣布一件事 |
[02:32] | We are together. | 我们在一起了 |
[02:33] | What? How? When? Why? Well, I know why. You guys are both hot. | 什么?怎么?什么时候?为什么? 我知道原因 你们两个都很性感 |
[02:36] | Well, we kinda kissed a while ago. | 一段日子之前 我们接吻了 |
[02:39] | You did? | 真的吗? |
[02:40] | Yeah. We both had crushes in secret, | 对 我们都暗恋上对方了 |
[02:42] | but decided to make it official at the coffeehouse. | 但直到在咖啡馆才正式确认恋情 |
[02:44] | Holy crap, you guys. This is so exciting. | 天啊 这太刺激了 |
[02:51] | – Hey, so what should we do tonight? – I don’t know. Hook up in your garage? | -我们今晚要做什么? -我不知道 去你的车库里亲热? |
[02:55] | Yeah, but we always do that. Don’t you get bored doing the same thing? | 对 但我们总是干这事 你不会为重复做一件事感到无聊吗? |
[02:58] | I mean, what if we mix it up a little? | 干点不一样的如何? |
[03:00] | Like, what if we went to an art gallery or something? | 去画廊怎么样? |
[03:02] | Would we get drunk before? | 去之前能喝个烂醉吗? |
[03:04] | Oh my God, that’s such a good idea. | 天啊 这个想法真棒啊 |
[03:07] | Never mind. Let’s just meet at my place. | 算了 去我家吧 |
[03:09] | You should write movies, Paxton. You’re, like, so hilarious. | 你应该去写电影 帕克斯顿 你太幽默了 |
[03:18] | Look at us, we’re offish. | 看看我们啊 官宣了耶 |
[03:20] | Yo, Sherman Oaks, hot couple alert. | 舍曼奥克斯高中 听好了 性感情侣警报 |
[03:22] | I know. Watch out, school, Aneeola is here. | 我知道 同学们 小心点儿 安妮奥拉组合登场了 |
[03:27] | Hmm. That sounds like a body part. | 那听起来像身体的一部分 |
[03:29] | What about Fabees? | 那法比莎组合呢? |
[03:31] | No, that sounds like Febreze. | 那听起来像空气清新剂的牌子 |
[03:32] | How about just Fabiola and Aneesa? | 要不就叫法比奥拉和安妮莎吧? |
[03:38] | – Um, were you going for a hug or a kiss? – I don’t know. What were you doing? | -你想要拥抱还是亲吻? -我不知道 你呢? |
[03:41] | Like, are we PDA people or not? Or like what’s our goodbye ritual? | 我们是爱秀恩爱的人吗? 再见仪式是怎么样的? |
[03:44] | – You know what, let’s not overthink this. – Yeah. | -听着 别想太多了 -对 |
[03:52] | – I’ll see you later! – Yep. Yep. Sorry. | -回头见 -好的!抱歉 |
[03:54] | Des, Devi! Dinner in five! | 德斯、德维 五分钟后开饭! |
[03:59] | Hmm? Hey! Are you nuts? | 喂 你是疯了吗? |
[04:01] | What if our moms catch us? | 要是被妈妈看到怎么办? |
[04:02] | How are we supposed to make out if we’re decapitated? | 要是我们被砍头了 那还怎么亲热呢? |
[04:05] | Maybe they’ll bury our heads together? | 也许她们会把我们的头埋在一起? |
[04:08] | “Easy practice sesh at Sherman Oaks High”? | “在舍曼奥克斯高中的轻松练习赛”? |
[04:11] | Hey, are you calling our debate tournament an easy practice sesh? | 你们是把我们的辩论赛 叫作轻松练习赛吗? |
[04:15] | Oh. Um, sorry. That’s just how they put it on the team calendar. | 抱歉 他们在队伍日历上 就是这么写的 |
[04:17] | Wait, so you guys think you’re gonna just show up and destroy us | 等等 你们觉得你们登场之后 就会直接打败我们 |
[04:20] | because you’re from a fancy private school? | 因为你们上的是 一所高等的私立学校? |
[04:22] | No. I mean, do we think we have a good chance at winning? | 不 我是说 我们觉得自己胜算大吗? |
[04:26] | Yeah, but only because we always do. | 对 但只是因为我们是常胜将军 |
[04:29] | We’ve come close a few times. | 有几次我们也差点赢了 |
[04:30] | Well, that’s because we usually send our freshmen to compete against you. | 那是因为我们经常都是 派一年级学生跟你们比赛 |
[04:33] | You do? Huh. | 是吗?啊? |
[04:35] | I guess that’s why we’ve never met before | 怪不得我们以前没见过面 |
[04:37] | and why I thought everyone at your school was strangely small. | 我还纳闷呢 心想贵校的学生怎么都长得那么小 |
[04:39] | But this time, we’re bringing our senior squad. So you and I can hang out. | 这次上场的是毕业生队伍 这样我们俩就有共处的时间了 |
[04:44] | Wait, are you mad? | 你生气了? |
[04:46] | I’m not trying to be insulting. | 我不是想贬低别人 |
[04:47] | It’s just Hartman Hill is nationally ranked, and we mostly compete against colleges. | 哈特曼山在全国都榜上有名 我们主要跟大学比赛 |
[04:51] | So what? Our school’s had four people audition for The Voice. | 那又怎样?我们学校 有四人参加了《美国之声》的试镜 |
[04:54] | And only two of them are now dead. | 现在只有两个人出局了 |
[04:56] | Look, we have an unfair advantage. | 对 我们是有不公平的竞争优势 |
[04:58] | Our school just has more resources than yours. | 我们学校的资源比你们学校多 |
[05:00] | The real problem is how underfunded the public school system is. | 真正的问题 是公立学校系统的资金非常不足 |
[05:03] | My school’s doing just fine, thank you. | 我的学校挺好的 谢谢 |
[05:06] | Look, I really didn’t mean to offend you. | 听着 我不是故意要惹你生气的 |
[05:08] | Uh… Well, I’m not offended. | 我不生气啊 |
[05:10] | You should be offended | 生气的人应该是你 |
[05:11] | by how badly you’re gonna get crushed at tomorrow’s tournament. | 因为你明天在辩论赛上 会被打得落花流水 |
[05:14] | Okay. I look forward to it. | 好啊 我很期待 |
[05:19] | Kamala, you’re gonna love this. | 卡玛拉 你肯定会喜欢这个 |
[05:21] | It says sexy ’cause, you know. | 这件衣服上写了“性感”二字 你懂的 |
[05:24] | There’s my label maker and what’s left of my expensive label tape, | 那是我的标签制造机 昂贵的标签带上就剩下这个词了 |
[05:28] | but yes, you are very sexy. | 但没错 你很性感 |
[05:32] | What’s all this gear? | 这些都是什么装备? |
[05:33] | You got tape. You got trash bags. What, you burying a body? | 有胶带、垃圾袋 怎么了 你要埋尸体吗? |
[05:36] | Am I dating a future true crime star? | 我是不是在跟一个 未来犯罪明星约会? |
[05:38] | No, I told my aunt that I would help organize some of my grandmother’s things. | 不 我跟我阿姨说 我会帮忙整理奶奶的东西 |
[05:42] | Yesterday, a pile of her boxes from India toppled over | 昨天有一堆来自印度的盒子倒下了 |
[05:45] | and trapped her for like 12 hours. | 把她困了12个小时 |
[05:47] | Well, don’t worry, she’s fine. She said it was the best sleep she’s had in years. | 别担心 她没事 她说这么多年来 从没睡得那么踏实过 |
[05:50] | I’d ask you to come, but you know. | 我也想请你来 但你也知道 |
[05:52] | Yeah. Granny hates me. | 对 你奶奶恨我 |
[05:54] | I get it. No worries. | 我明白 没关系 |
[05:55] | I have to judge a debate tournament at the school today anyways, | 反正我今天也要去学校 给辩论赛当裁判 |
[05:58] | and those kids hate me slightly less. | 那些孩子讨厌我的程度要少一点 |
[06:01] | Mmm, sounds like we both have thrilling Saturdays lined up. | 听起来我们俩的周六安排 都非常激动人心 |
[06:04] | Yeah, why are we so boring? | 是啊 我们为什么这么无聊? |
[06:05] | You know what? We should make up for it tomorrow with a little bit of… | 知道吗?我们明天应该 补偿一下 来点儿… (性) |
[06:12] | And when I said that we were gonna destroy Hartman Hill, Des laughed. | 我说我们会狠狠打败哈特曼山的时候 德斯笑了 |
[06:15] | Ergo, he thinks he’s gonna win. So we have to beat them. | 所以他以为自己会赢 因此我们必须打败他们 |
[06:18] | Although, I’d rather you not entangle my academic pursuits | 不管这是你的哪门子怪癖 |
[06:21] | in whatever kink this is for you, | 希望你不要连累我的学术追求 |
[06:22] | I’m gonna have to side with your Love Island-looking boyfriend on this one. | 你那长得像《恋爱岛》参加者的男友 其实挺有道理的 |
[06:25] | – Hartman Hill’s gonna crush us. – What? | -哈特曼山会让我们一败涂地 -什么? |
[06:27] | Yeah. I heard that their new coach is the computer that won Jeopardy. | 对 我听说他们的新教练 是赢得《危险边缘》的电脑 |
[06:31] | Ben, since when do you just give up? | 本 你什么时候学会放弃了? |
[06:33] | Look, I’m trying not to get so hung up on what other people are doing. | 我试着不要太在意别人在做什么 |
[06:36] | Whatever. We still have to try to beat them. | 我们还是要努力打败他们 |
[06:38] | How? Hartman Hill has LexisNexis Premium. That means no commercials. | 怎么赢?哈特曼山有尊享版的 律商联讯数据库 就是说没有广告 |
[06:42] | Yeah. The only periodical we have in our library is a free neighborhood paper. | 我们的图书馆里只有一份学术期刊 还是免费的社区报纸 |
[06:46] | Sherman Oaks Tootler. | 《舍曼奥克斯小报》 |
[06:47] | The one that always arrives soaked no matter what the weather is? | 不管天气如何 送到的时候总是湿透了的? |
[06:50] | Yep. This one from December’s headline is about a guy named Pete Flume | 对 这份12月的报纸 头条新闻 是关于一个叫皮特·弗鲁姆的人 |
[06:53] | who put up so many Christmas lights, it blacked out his neighborhood. | 他挂了太多圣诞灯饰 导致整个社区都断电了 |
[06:56] | Hard-hitting stuff. | 一针见血啊 |
[06:59] | Mr. Flume says, “It is my sacrosanct duty | 弗鲁姆先生说: “这是我神圣不可侵犯的义务 |
[07:01] | to infuse my neighborhood with Christmas cheer.” | 要给社区注入圣诞的欢乐气氛” |
[07:03] | “And yes, that starts with a 20-foot-tall, topless Mrs. Claus.” | “没错 首先要带来的 是六米高的圣诞奶奶 袒胸露乳” |
[07:08] | Mmm. That should help us in the debate. | 这应该会有助于辩论 |
[07:11] | Organized debate | 有组织的辩论 |
[07:14] | can be traced all the way back to the bosom of democracy. | 可以一直追溯到 民主呱呱坠地的时候 |
[07:18] | He said bosom. | 他说了“呱呱”耶 |
[07:20] | There, philosophers and politicians | 在那里 哲学家和政治家 |
[07:22] | would joust not with swords but with their tongues. | 是以唇枪舌剑的方式来斗争 |
[07:25] | He said tongues. | 他说了“舌头” |
[07:26] | And they would assemble for such debates atop a hill known as the Pnyx. | 他们会聚集在名叫普尼克斯的山顶上 进行辩论 |
[07:32] | – He said… – Okay, let’s get this tournament going. | -他说… -好的 我们直接开始比赛吧 |
[07:34] | Teams, you can see your room assignments on the board. Good luck. | 各个代表队 白板上写了 你们要去哪个教室 祝大家好运 |
[07:38] | And, Eric, you’re not even in debate. You should be in Saturday detention. Go. | 埃里克 你根本不在辩论队 你是受罚了 要在周六留堂 去吧 |
[07:46] | So, looks like we’re on opposite sides of the bracket. | 看来我们是被分配到了不同的组别 |
[07:49] | I guess we’ll have to wait till the finals to squash you ding-dongs. | 那我们要等到决赛 才能让你哑口无言 |
[07:51] | It’d be awesome if you made the finals. We’ll see how things go. | 要是你们能进决赛就太好了 我们拭目以待吧 |
[07:55] | I’m telling you how it’ll go. | 我已经跟你说了会如何发展的 |
[07:57] | Badly for you, goodly for me. | 你会很不顺 我会一帆风顺 |
[08:00] | But we’ll still make out later, right? | 但之后我们还是能亲热的吧? |
[08:02] | Stop trying to flirt with me. We’re mortal enemies today. | 别跟我打情骂俏了 我们今天是死敌了 |
[08:06] | And yes, we can make out later. | 对 我们之后可以亲热 |
[08:08] | Resolved, that performance-enhancing drugs should be allowed in sports. | 结论:体育赛事中 应该允许使用兴奋剂 |
[08:11] | Let’s see what the human body can do, baby. | 让我们看看人体的极限在哪里 宝贝 |
[08:16] | It’s clear that two-day shipping is a very real threat to our society. | 很明显 两天的运输 对我们的社会造成了很大威胁 |
[08:21] | So for the sake of our children, we must do more vertical farming. | 所以为了我们的孩子 我们需要进行更多的垂直农业 |
[08:29] | All right. Camera, ready. Action. | 好吧 摄像机就位 开机 |
[08:31] | I’m Eleanor Wong, and I’m 5’5″, | 我是埃莉诺·王 身高为165厘米 |
[08:34] | and I’ll be doing Jennifer Lopez’s speech from Hustlers. | 我将会演绎《舞女大盗》中 詹妮弗·洛佩兹的台词 |
[08:37] | – Cut. – What do you mean, “cut”? | -停 -为什么要停? |
[08:39] | I haven’t even started. | 我还没开始呢 |
[08:40] | Sorry, I just feel like it’s missing something. | 对不起 我总感觉好像少了什么 |
[08:43] | Yeah, the whole monologue. | 对啊 一整段独白 |
[08:44] | No, that’s not it. I’m worried it’s not gonna pop, you know? | 不是这个 我担心你的表演不会引人注目 |
[08:47] | You need to be memorable if this agent is gonna sign you. | 如果想让经纪人跟你签约 那你必须让人印象深刻 |
[08:49] | Is that why you brought a stripper pole? | 所以你才带了脱衣舞的杆子? |
[08:52] | She’s not even stripping during the speech! | 这段台词中她并没有表演脱衣舞啊! |
[08:54] | – I’m just trying to get levels. – Sorry I dragged you here. | -我只是实话实说 -抱歉把你拖到这里来了 |
[08:57] | Thought this would be more fun. | 我以为这会更有趣一点 |
[08:59] | Oh, I’m having fun. I love watching people fight. | 我很开心 我很喜欢看别人争吵打斗 |
[09:02] | – I’m a big UFC fan. – Let me explain my vision, okay? | -我很爱终极格斗锦标赛 -我来解释一下我的愿景吧 |
[09:04] | Babe, I’m just talking about some subtle ambiance. Let me show you. | 宝贝 我说的是微妙的气氛 我来给你看看 |
[09:07] | Imagine doing your monologue, | 想象一下你在演你的独白 |
[09:09] | ripping those lines straight out of your mouth hole. | 从口中吐出那些台词 |
[09:12] | And just as your speech climaxes super hard, | 就像你的演讲狠狠达到高潮时 |
[09:16] | this happens. | 这事发生了 |
[09:19] | Are you kidding me? | 你开什么玩笑? |
[09:20] | Oh shit. I’m so sorry! | 该死 太对不起了! |
[09:22] | The guy behind Baskin-Robbins assured me these were the ones for pussies. | 芭斯罗缤冰淇淋的人 向我保证说这威力很小 |
[09:26] | Eleanor! Wait! | 埃莉诺!等等! |
[09:30] | Oh shit. | 噢 完了 |
[09:32] | And we have our finalists! Congrats to Sherman Oaks and Hartman Hill. | 入围决赛的选手已经定了! 恭喜舍曼奥克斯和哈特曼山 |
[09:39] | And to the other teams, | 我要跟别的队伍说 |
[09:41] | just remember there is no such thing as losing, only learning. | 世界上没有输这一回事 只有学习 |
[09:44] | I’ve actually lost every competition I’ve ever entered. | 我输了所有参加过的比赛 |
[09:48] | Hey, David. | 嘿 大卫 |
[09:49] | Don’t be insufferable about this, | 别觉得这个难以忍受 |
[09:51] | but you may have been right to think that we can win. | 但你可能没说错 我们说不定可以赢 |
[09:53] | Yeah, I know, right? We’ve been on fire. | 就是啊 对吧?我们势不可当 |
[09:56] | I mean, aside from their beautifully tailored blazers, | 除了漂亮的定制西装之外 |
[09:58] | what do they have that we don’t? Absolutely no… | 还有什么是他们有 但我们没有的? 绝对没有… |
[10:01] | A team of paralegals and a fancy-looking omniscient computer. | 一队法律助理 还有一台看起来无所不知的高级电脑 |
[10:04] | That’s the computer that won Jeopardy. We’re so screwed! | 那是赢得《危险边缘》的电脑 我们完蛋了! |
[10:08] | Okay, let’s get to our final topic. | 好 我们开始最后一个话题 |
[10:10] | Is the privatization of outer space a just cause? | 将外太空私有化是正当的吗? |
[10:14] | Sherman Oaks, you won the coin toss. Which side will you argue? | 舍曼奥克斯 你们赢了抛硬币环节 你们选哪一方? |
[10:17] | Aw, shit. Which one’s easier? | 该死 哪一方更简单? |
[10:20] | Look at them, so comfortable. | 看看他们 舒服自在得很 |
[10:22] | Pits as dry as the Sahara. | 腋窝像撒哈拉沙漠一样干燥 |
[10:24] | Is this a trap? What do we do? | 这是陷阱吗?我们该怎么办? |
[10:26] | Uh, affirmative. | 正方 |
[10:28] | Hartman Hill, you will argue the negative. | 哈特曼山 你们将作为反方辩论 |
[10:31] | Uh, unless the school burns down. Everybody out, single file. | 除非学校发生火灾了 所有人排成一排 撤离教室 |
[10:35] | Okay. Very quickly, but respect each other’s bodies. | 行动迅速 但要保持距离 |
[10:39] | Okay, I’m assuming this goes in the trash? | 好 我猜这应该扔进垃圾桶里? |
[10:42] | – No, that’s a definite keeper. – Mami, you got to get rid of some things. | -不行 那一定要留下 -妈妈 你必须扔掉点什么 |
[10:45] | You’ve only lived here a year and have more things than Devi and I. | 你只在这里住了一年 但东西比我和德维的还要多 |
[10:47] | I can’t help that I have an eye for incredible treasures. | 我忍不住啊 我有一双 发现珍宝的慧眼 |
[10:50] | Like this bag of wrapping paper scraps? | 比如说这包用剩的包装纸? |
[10:53] | That’s the perfect shape if I wanted to give someone a straw as a gift. | 要是我想送别人吸管 这形状堪称完美 |
[10:56] | Kamala, you should take your grandmother inside, and put away things from the keep pile. | 卡玛拉 把你奶奶带进去 把要留下的东西放到一边 |
[10:59] | Rhyah and I will stay out here and continue sorting. | 莱雅和我会留在这里 继续整理东西 |
[11:02] | Okay. Come, Pati. | 好 来吧 奶奶 |
[11:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:06] | Oh. What’s this wheelchair? | 哦 这轮椅是什么? |
[11:09] | Um, that was actually Devi’s. | 那其实是德维的 |
[11:13] | What? | 什么? |
[11:14] | What happened? | 发生什么了? |
[11:17] | Oh, well, um… | (德维的书) 那个… |
[11:20] | When Mohan died, it was really hard on Devi, | 莫汉死了之后 德维真的很难过 |
[11:23] | and, um, this really wild thing happened | 发生了一件非常疯狂的事 |
[11:26] | where she temporarily lost feeling in her legs. | 她的双腿暂时失去了知觉 |
[11:29] | Oh no! That must have been so scary. | 太糟了 这肯定很可怕 |
[11:32] | Hmm, yeah, it was terrifying. | 是啊 吓死人了 |
[11:34] | Last couple of years have been a bit of a roller-coaster ride for us. | 过去几年对我们来说有点像坐过山车 |
[11:38] | – You wanna talk about it? – I don’t know. | -你想聊聊吗? -我不知道 |
[11:41] | You know, she’s… she’s just been angry, and she’s acted out a lot. | 她一直都很愤怒 经常发脾气 |
[11:46] | And she even got suspended from school. | 甚至被停学了 |
[11:49] | Oh God. | 天啊 |
[11:51] | Yeah, but she’s doing so much better. | 没错 但她现在好多了 |
[11:54] | I’m sorry you’ve had such struggles, Nalini. | 娜里妮 听到你经历了这样的痛苦 我很痛心 |
[11:56] | I can’t imagine how hard it’s been. | 我难以想象这有多艰难 |
[11:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:00] | And Des has just always been so easy. | 德斯一直都过得很轻松 |
[12:03] | I need to remember to feel gratitude about that. | 我需要提醒自己要对此抱有感恩之心 |
[12:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:13] | Ugh! I can’t believe my boyfriend is an arsonist. | 不敢相信我男朋友是纵火犯 |
[12:16] | This is actually good. We needed a beat anyway. | 这其实是好事 我们需要休息 |
[12:18] | There is no way Hartman Hill’s allowed to have paralegals, right? | 怎么能让哈特曼山带法律助理呢? |
[12:21] | I mean, there’s nothing in the rule book against it. So it’s technically legal. | 没有规定说这是不允许的 所以严格来说 这是合法的 |
[12:26] | Hey, congrats on getting to the finals, killer! | 嘿 恭喜你晋级决赛 杀手! |
[12:28] | My team went on a matcha run. Can I grab you something? | 我的队伍去买抹茶了 你想要什么吗? |
[12:31] | Hartman Hill is getting matcha. | 哈特曼山要去买抹茶了 |
[12:33] | They’re so relaxed, they need an energy boost? | 他们放松得需要来点 提神醒脑的东西? |
[12:35] | And he called you “killer.” | 他还说你是“杀手” |
[12:36] | It’s what my grandmother’s kickboxing coach calls her, | 我奶奶的拳击教练就是这么叫她的 |
[12:39] | and she does the class seated. | 她是坐着上拳击课的 |
[12:40] | Devi knew that Des was trying to be nice, | 德维知道德斯是想表现得友善 |
[12:43] | but it was infuriating how unthreatened he was. | 但他丝毫没有感到威胁 让她觉得很生气 |
[12:46] | The only thing separating his team from hers was money, | 他们俩的队伍唯一的差别就是钱 |
[12:49] | which paid for professionals to do all their research, | 钱都花在了请专业团队来做研究了 |
[12:53] | research that was sitting in the school completely unguarded. | 研究材料都摆在了学校里 完全没有人看守 |
[12:57] | No, Devi, that’s cheating. | 不行 德维 那是作弊 |
[12:59] | But then again, weren’t they kind of cheating? | 但话说回来 他们不是也在作弊吗? |
[13:02] | This was an unfair playing field, and perhaps it was time to level it. | 这是个不公平的竞争环境 所以也许是时候创造公平了 |
[13:07] | Man, she is going off. You okay? | 天啊 她像疯了一样 你没事吧? |
[13:11] | No, I’m not okay. I’m thriving. | 不能叫没事 我生机勃勃啊 |
[13:14] | What? But you guys are in a fight. | 什么?但你们在吵架啊 |
[13:17] | Nah, that’s just what El and I do. | 没事 小艾和我经常吵架 |
[13:19] | We rile each other up, and then we love each other down. | 我们让彼此怒火朝天 然后再把对方爱到要死 |
[13:21] | If you tried to dick tap me right now, you’d probably break your hand. | 要是你现在试着打我的下体 手可能会断掉 |
[13:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:25] | Honestly, being in a relationship this passionate, | 老实说 这么激情四射的感情 |
[13:28] | it’s like the best high I’ve ever had. | 比嗑药要带劲多了 |
[13:30] | And I’ve been struck by lightning. | 而且我还被闪电劈过 |
[13:33] | I don’t know, man, seems like a lot. | 我说不好 兄弟 看起来她真的很生气 |
[13:35] | Oh, you do you. | 你做自己就好 |
[13:37] | Now, if you’ll excuse me, Daddy’s gotta go get scolded. | 失陪了 本帅哥要去找骂了 |
[14:01] | Hey! Devi, what are you doing in here? | 嘿 德维 你在这里面做什么? |
[14:04] | Oh, um, I was just, uh… seeing if any students needed to be saved from the fire. | 我只是想看看有没有学生 被困在大火里了 需要救援 |
[14:11] | Nope. All good. | 没有 一切都很好 |
[14:13] | Let’s debate, bro. | 我们来辩论吧 兄弟 |
[14:19] | Aneesa, what are you doing here? | 安妮莎 你在这里做什么? |
[14:21] | I’m here to be a good girlfriend. Look, I made you a sign. | 我是来尽好女友的职责的 听着 我给你做了个标牌 |
[14:24] | Oh. Thank you. | 噢 谢谢啊 |
[14:26] | No, no, I hold it. This is what girlfriends do at football games. | 不 我来举着 在足球比赛上 女朋友就是负责举牌的 |
[14:30] | Oh. | 噢 |
[14:31] | So when do you go out there? | 什么时候轮到你上场? |
[14:32] | I don’t. I’m just an alternate. | 我不上 我只是替补 |
[14:34] | So I sit here unless someone calls out sick. | 除非有人生病了 不然我坐在这里就行 |
[14:37] | Oh. Okay. | 那好吧 |
[14:39] | Cool. Guess I’ll just sit over here then. | 不错 那我就坐在这儿吧 |
[14:43] | Well, I definitely didn’t move it. | 我绝对没动 |
[14:44] | Hey, we’re missing a binder. | 我们少了个文件夹 |
[14:46] | Uh, I didn’t touch it. It was probably the new paralegal. | 我没碰 可能是新来的法律助理弄的 |
[14:49] | I saw her order a Bloody Mary at breakfast. | 我看到她在早餐的时候 点了一杯血腥玛丽 |
[14:54] | Tell you what, I think that fire kind of ruined the flow of things. | 各位听着 我觉得大火把节奏都打乱了 |
[14:58] | So in the interest of keeping things fair, | 所以为了公平起见 |
[15:01] | I think Sherman Oaks and Hartman Hill should switch sides. | 我想舍曼奥克斯和哈特曼山 应该交换立场 |
[15:04] | Uh… Objection, Your Honor. | 反对 法官大人 |
[15:06] | To what? To fairness, Devi? | 反对什么?公平吗 德维? |
[15:09] | Um, no. | 不是 |
[15:10] | That’s what I thought. | 我也是这么想的 |
[15:12] | Let’s begin. | 开始吧 |
[15:14] | Okay, now here’s a box that’s a keeper. | 好了 这个箱子是要留下来的 |
[15:17] | Look at all these old photos and several rolling pins, | 看看这些旧照片和几根擀面杖 |
[15:20] | but mostly photos. | 但大多数都是照片 |
[15:22] | Oh, look there’s you. | 噢 看看哪 那是你 |
[15:24] | Oh, and Tata. | 哦 还有爷爷 |
[15:27] | This is when we used to have ice cream Sundays, | 我们当时有冰淇淋星期天 |
[15:29] | which was when all we would eat on Sunday was ice cream. | 每到星期天 除了冰淇淋 我们什么都不吃 |
[15:31] | I always got very sick. | 害得我总是生病 |
[15:32] | I remember. I was the one who had to feed you clear rasam the next day. | 我记得 第二天我就要负责 给你喂番茄清汤 |
[15:36] | Oh, I miss Tata. He was so much fun. | 我很想念爷爷 他很好玩 |
[15:40] | Yes, sometimes a little too fun. | 是的 有时候好玩过头了 |
[15:43] | I loved your grandfather, | 我爱你的爷爷 |
[15:45] | but he was more of a dreamer than a doer. | 但他更爱做梦 不怎么行动 |
[15:50] | How so? | 怎么说? |
[15:51] | He never liked any job that he had, so he frequently had no job at all. | 他从不喜欢自己的工作 所以经常都处于失业状态 |
[15:55] | And I had to make what little we did have stretch a long way. | 而我必须让我们拥有的有限资源 尽量能用长一点时间 |
[15:59] | Why do you think I save all this stuff? | 不然你觉得我把这些东西 留下来干什么? |
[16:01] | Pati, I had no idea. | 奶奶 我根本不知道 |
[16:04] | But it does give a whole new meaning to this shoebox filled with loose sporks. | 但装满了散装叉勺的鞋盒 突然有了新的意义 |
[16:08] | Kanna, this is what scares me about Manish. | 宝贝 这就是曼尼什 让我觉得可怕的地方 |
[16:11] | That you will have to be a parent to him, like I was to my husband. | 你会像是他妈妈一样 就像我之前给我的老公当妈 |
[16:14] | I look at Manish with his high-top sneakers | 我看着曼尼什的高帮运动鞋 |
[16:17] | and sparkly men’s earrings, | 和闪亮的男士耳环 |
[16:19] | and I don’t see a grown-up. | 就感觉他像小孩子 |
[16:20] | I don’t see someone who can make sacrifices | 他不可能为你和你的家人 |
[16:22] | for you and your family. | 做出牺牲 |
[16:25] | Pati, I know you’re trying to protect me. | 奶奶 我知道你想保护我 |
[16:29] | But Manish is not Tata. | 但曼尼什和爷爷不一样 |
[16:30] | And one day, I hope he’ll get to prove that to you. | 希望有一天他会有机会证明给你看 |
[16:35] | And that’s time. Let’s move on to closing statements. | 时间到 进行总结陈述吧 |
[16:38] | Hartman Hill, you’re up first. | 哈特曼山 你们先讲 |
[16:41] | Our planet becomes less habitable by the day, | 我们星球的宜居性日渐降低 |
[16:43] | so private space exploration is imperative to human survival. | 所以对于人类生存来说 私人太空探索人类是必不可少的 |
[16:46] | As a local venture capitalist stated in a recent LA Times op-ed, | 最近有本地风险投资家 在《洛杉矶时报》上撰写了评论文章 |
[16:49] | “It is our sacrosanct duty…” | 说:“这是我们神圣 不可侵犯的义务…” |
[16:51] | He said stank doodie. | 他说“禽粪的遗物” |
[16:53] | Eric, go to detention! | 埃里克 去留堂! |
[16:56] | Wait, Eric was right. | 等等 埃里克是对的 |
[16:58] | Not about the stank part. | 不是“禽粪”那一部分 |
[16:59] | Des did say “sacrosanct duty.” | 德斯确实说了“不可侵犯的义务” |
[17:02] | Why did that phrase sound so familiar? | 但这个词怎么有点耳熟? |
[17:04] | “It is our sacrosanct duty as private companies | 我们作为私有企业 有神圣不可侵犯的职责 |
[17:06] | to ensure the future of our species.” | 确保我们的物种拥有可展望的未来 |
[17:08] | “So those beautiful twinkling lights in the sky | 所以天空上那些闪闪发亮的美丽灯光 |
[17:11] | can still represent hope.” | 仍然可以代表着希望 |
[17:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[17:17] | Sherman Oaks, you’re up. | 舍曼奥克斯 轮到你们了 |
[17:19] | Before I begin, what was the name | 在我开始之前 请问写了那篇评论文章的 |
[17:21] | of the venture capitalist who wrote that op-ed? | 风险投资家叫什么? |
[17:23] | Oh, uh, yeah, Peter Flume. | 对 叫皮特·弗鲁姆 |
[17:26] | – Hell yeah. I need the Tootler. – What? | -太棒了 把小报给我 -什么? |
[17:29] | The Sherman Oaks Tootler. | 好吧 《舍曼奥克斯小报》 |
[17:31] | – I wrapped my sandwich in it. – Oh my God. | -我用来包三明治了 -我的天啊 |
[17:37] | I’d like to introduce into evidence | 我想引用 |
[17:39] | the December 9th edition of the Sherman Oaks Tootler. | 《舍曼奥克斯小报》 12月9日刊作为证据 |
[17:42] | Turns out your boy is a resident of Sherman Oaks, | 原来你提到的男士是舍曼奥克斯居民 |
[17:45] | and his mansion’s pervy Christmas display | 他的豪宅展示了浮夸的圣诞装饰 |
[17:48] | was so big that it cut power to a local hospital. | 以至于让本地医院都断电了 |
[17:54] | My fellow humans, guys like this don’t care about anyone else. | 我的人类同胞 这样的人根本不在乎别人 |
[17:58] | Privatization makes the world a crappier, more unjust place. | 私有化让世界更糟糕、更不公平 |
[18:02] | No matter if it’s in space exploration or in education. | 不管是太空探索还是教育 |
[18:10] | Let’s go! | 加油! |
[18:12] | Okay. It’s unanimous. | 好 裁判达成了一致意见 |
[18:14] | With that closing statement, Sherman Oaks is the winner. | 在双方做了总结陈述之后 舍曼奥克斯成为了赢家 |
[18:16] | Yes! | 太好了! |
[18:18] | Way to go! | 太棒了! |
[18:23] | And, Ms. Vishwakumar, if you could just hang back for a second. | 维什瓦库马尔女士 请你留步 |
[18:30] | Amazing job, babe. You looked like you could have subbed in at any moment. | 你太厉害了 宝贝 你看起来随时都可能替补上场 |
[18:34] | Well, I’m glad I didn’t. I hate public speaking. | 我很高兴我没有上场 我讨厌公开演讲 |
[18:37] | I don’t know why I signed up for debate. | 我不知道我为什么要报名参加辩论 |
[18:41] | Oh! Ahh! My incisors. | 我的门牙啊 |
[18:44] | Damn. What’s going on with us? Why are we so awkward? | 该死 我们怎么了? 为什么总是状况频出? |
[18:46] | I don’t know. I really like you. | 我不知道 我真的很喜欢你 |
[18:48] | I really like you too. | 我也很喜欢你 |
[18:50] | I think it’s probably always weird when you go from friends to girlfriends. | 我想要是从朋友变成女朋友 永远都会很奇怪 |
[18:54] | But we’ll get there. | 但我们会磨合好的 |
[18:56] | Yeah, in… in no time, we’re going to be PDAing so hard, | 没错 很快就能狠狠秀恩爱了 |
[18:59] | people will be like, “Get a room.” | 大家会说:“去开房吧” |
[19:04] | Congrats on the win. | 恭喜你赢了 |
[19:06] | Hey, look what I found in the trash. | 看看我在垃圾桶里捡到什么 |
[19:10] | Hartman Hill’s missing binder. It’s weird, huh? | 哈特曼山丢失了的文件夹 很奇怪吧? |
[19:13] | Super weird. | 超级奇怪 |
[19:15] | Why’d they throw it away? | 他们为什么要扔掉? |
[19:17] | You know what, rich people just don’t value property | 知道吗?有钱人都不珍惜财产 |
[19:19] | the same way you and I do… | -不像你和我… -德维 别闹了 |
[19:21] | Devi, stop it. I know you cheated. And the sad thing is, you didn’t even have to. | 我知道你作弊了 可悲的是 你根本不需要作弊 |
[19:26] | Uh… I did it in the name of justice. Did you not see their paralegals? | 我是为了正义才这么做的 你没看到他们的法律助理吗? |
[19:30] | I’m basically Jean Valjean. | 我基本上就是冉·阿让 |
[19:31] | Yeah, well, then I’m a better singing Russell Crowe because now I gotta take you to prison, | 是啊 那我就是唱歌更好听的 罗素·克洛 因为现在我得送你入狱 |
[19:35] | aka your house, aka the place where everyone hates me already. | 也就是你家 也就是所有人都讨厌我的地方 |
[19:39] | So this is just fantastic. Get your bag. Let’s go. | 这太棒了 拿上你的书包 我们走吧 |
[19:46] | So, what are your plans after graduation? | 你打算毕业后做什么? |
[19:50] | Oh, um, I hadn’t really thought about it. | 我完全没在考虑这件事 |
[19:52] | I bet there’ll be, like, a graduation party that night, | 毕业那晚肯定会有毕业派对 |
[19:55] | so I’ll probably go to that. | 我应该会去参加 |
[19:57] | I meant, like, do you want to go to college… | 我是想问你想不想上大学… |
[19:59] | Quiet on set, people! Eleanor and I have come to a compromise, | 大家安静!埃莉诺和我各退了一步 |
[20:02] | which is that we think Eleanor’s way is best. | 也就是我们觉得埃莉诺的办法最好 |
[20:04] | All right, babe. Lights, camera, cell phone. | 好吧 宝贝 灯光、摄像机、手机 |
[20:09] | I’m Eleanor Wong. I’m 5’5″, and this is Jennifer Lopez in Hustlers. | 我是埃莉诺·王 身高为165厘米 我要扮演《舞女大盗》中的 詹妮弗·洛佩兹 |
[20:15] | Look, baby. | 听着 宝贝 |
[20:16] | We gotta start thinking like these Wall Street guys. | 我们得开始像华尔街的人一样思考 |
[20:19] | You see what they did to this country? | 看到他们对这个国家做了什么吗? |
[20:21] | They stole from everybody. | 他们从每个人身上偷钱 |
[20:23] | Hardworking people lost everything. | 努力工作的人失去了一切 |
[20:26] | You ever think about when they come into the club? | 你有没有想过 他们来俱乐部玩的钱是哪来的? |
[20:29] | That’s stolen money. | 那是偷来的钱 |
[20:30] | Eff these guys. | 让这些家伙去死吧 |
[20:36] | Cut! | 停! |
[20:39] | You killed it, babe! These agents are gonna sign the shit out of you. | 你太厉害了 宝贝! 这些星探会抢着签下你的 |
[20:42] | And I can’t believe you used my mom’s stripper pole. | 不敢相信你竟然用了我妈的脱衣舞杆 |
[20:45] | It was perfect. Thank you for pushing me. | 太完美了 谢谢你推我一把 |
[20:48] | You make me better. | 你让我变得更好 |
[20:49] | You make me better. | 是你让我变得更好 |
[20:59] | – Hold on. – Seriously? | -等一下 -真的吗? |
[21:01] | Oh boy. | 天啊 |
[21:03] | Manish? What a pleasant surprise you did not clear with me beforehand. | 曼尼什?真是惊喜啊 你都没有提前跟我打招呼 |
[21:06] | Yeah. Hello, everyone. Sorry to interrupt. I’ll just cut to the chase. | 大家好 抱歉打扰了 我就直说了 |
[21:09] | I caught Devi cheating in the debate tournament today. | 今天的辩论大赛上 我发现德维作弊了 |
[21:12] | I’m… I’m sorry. She did what? | 对不起 她做什么了? |
[21:14] | Oh, that is serious. | 噢 那太严重了 |
[21:16] | It seems like it’s a family moment. I’ll just go back into the garage. | 这好像是全家讨论的时刻 我回车库吧 |
[21:21] | Devi, how could you? | 德维 你怎么能这么做? |
[21:23] | So, what does this mean? Is she suspended again? | 这是什么意思?她又要被停学了吗? |
[21:26] | I decided not to inform the principal. | 我决定不通知校长 |
[21:29] | Seems like something you’d rather handle in-house. | 你们应该倾向于关起家门处理这事 |
[21:32] | Thank you, Manish. | 谢谢你 曼尼什 |
[21:34] | – Up to your room. – Okay. | -上楼回你房间去 -好 |
[21:36] | Couldn’t you get into trouble for not reporting this? | 不上报这件事不会惹麻烦吗? |
[21:39] | Maybe, but I know how hard Devi works, | 也许会吧 但我知道德维很努力 |
[21:42] | and I don’t want to mess up her future because of one stupid mistake. | 我不想因为一个愚蠢的错误 毁了她的未来 |
[21:45] | Anyway, sorry about all this, and I promise not to bother you again. | 总之 我很抱歉 我保证不会再打扰你们了 |
[21:49] | Wait, please come inside. | 等等 进来吧 |
[21:52] | – Is this a trap? – Please do it before she changes her mind. | -这是陷阱吗? -趁她还没变心 你快进来吧 |
[21:54] | Okay. Whoa, you got a tight grip. | 好 你抓得好紧 |
[21:56] | Pardon me. | 不好意思 |
[21:57] | Oh boy. Uh… | 天啊 |
[21:59] | Manish, I owe you an apology. | 曼尼什 我欠你一句道歉 |
[22:01] | I thought you were nothing more than an immature, bumbling hooligan. | 我以为你只是一个幼稚 且笨手笨脚的小混混 |
[22:05] | – I mean, I’m a full-time teacher. – Anyway, I was wrong. | -我是全职老师 -总之我错了 |
[22:08] | Despite what your haircut says about you, you are a grown-up. | 你可能留了个幼稚的发型 但你是个成年人 |
[22:12] | You were tough on Devi today, but you also protected her. | 你今天对德维很严厉 但你也保护了她 |
[22:15] | That’s what family does. | 这是家人会做的事 |
[22:18] | So I’m happy for Kamala to be with someone like you. | 所以卡玛拉能跟你在一起 我很欣慰 |
[22:22] | Although, I would like you to learn something more about your culture. | 我想让你多认识一下你自己的文化 |
[22:25] | Perhaps I can be your tutor. Would you like that? | 也许我可以给你补课 你愿意吗? |
[22:28] | He would love that. Thank you, Pati. | 他很乐意 谢谢你 奶奶 |
[22:30] | Good. | 很好 |
[22:33] | Hey! Devi? Are you up there? | 喂!德维?你在上面吗? |
[22:35] | Yeah. Come in. | 对 进来吧 |
[22:39] | Hey, my mom asked me to bring takeout. | 我妈妈送外卖过来 |
[22:41] | While they were fighting over spring rolls, I snuck upstairs. | 趁她们这会儿在抢春卷 我偷偷溜上楼了 |
[22:44] | Damn. Well played, dude. | 妈呀 干得好啊 哥们 |
[22:46] | If anyone deserves a “Damn. Well played, dude,” it’s you. | 如果有人值得一句“妈呀 干得好啊 哥们” 那就是你 |
[22:49] | You clobbered us. | 你击垮了我们 |
[22:50] | Technically, yes. | 严格来说 没错 |
[22:53] | But I also may have cheated, but in a way that didn’t even help us, | 但我可能作弊了 但作弊没有帮助我们多少 |
[22:56] | so you can’t be that mad. | 所以你不能那么生气 |
[22:57] | Uh, you’ve lost me. | 我没听明白 |
[23:00] | – I’m the reason your binder went missing. – Oh man. That was you? | -你们的文件夹丢了是因为我 -天啊 是你干的? |
[23:03] | Parker fired one of our paralegals for that. | 为了这事 帕克炒了一位法律助理 |
[23:05] | I’m sorry, but how else are we supposed to compete | 对不起 你们既有法律助理 还有赢了《危险边缘》的电脑 |
[23:08] | with your paralegals and the fricking Jeopardy computer? | 我们怎么比得过你们? |
[23:12] | Yikes. Look, I’m not psyched you stole our research, but frankly, | 糟糕 听着 我没想到 你会偷了我们的研究 但说实话 |
[23:16] | I don’t blame you guys for trying to give yourselves an edge. That’s what we do. | 我不会怪你们想占据上风 因为我们就是这么干的 |
[23:19] | Like, for instance, we might take a normal desktop computer | 比如说我们可能会 拿一台普通的台式电脑 |
[23:23] | and put a screen saver on it so it looks like the one from Jeopardy. | 放上屏保 让它看起来像是《危险边缘》那台 |
[23:27] | No! I asked that computer for an autograph. | 不会吧!我让那台电脑给我签名了 |
[23:31] | Look, I’ll be honest. | 我实话实说吧 |
[23:33] | – I’m intimidated by you. – Hmm? | 我被你吓到了 |
[23:35] | I don’t think I’ve ever dated someone as smart as me or maybe even smarter. | 我没有与跟我一样聪明 或甚至比我更聪明的人约会过 |
[23:40] | I think I like it. | 我好像喜欢这样 |
[23:42] | Well, I like it too. | 我也喜欢 |
[23:45] | Being smarter than you. | 喜欢比你聪明 |
[23:46] | Devi, why am I hearing voices up there? | 德维 为什么上面会有声音? |
[23:49] | You better not be listening to a podcast! | 你最好不是在听播客! |
[23:52] | Okay, you got to get out of here. | 好了 你得离开这里 |
[23:53] | But maybe you could throw a spring roll up the stairs? | 但也许你可以往楼上扔一个春卷? |
[23:57] | You got it. | 没问题 |