时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | [“Design” by TENDER playing] | |
[00:09] | [school bell ringing] | |
[00:12] | ♪ This is my design… ♪ | |
[00:14] | [Devi] Detention? | 留校? |
[00:15] | Why am I in detention? | 我为什么被留校了? |
[00:18] | For being bad. | 因为做坏坏的事 |
[00:20] | ♪ Stop me, going around… ♪ | |
[00:22] | Wha…? | 什么? |
[00:23] | ♪ …in circles ♪ | |
[00:25] | ♪ Going in, baby, no need to be careful ♪ | |
[00:29] | My textbooks. | 我的课本 |
[00:31] | Bad girls don’t need books. | 坏女孩不需要课本 |
[00:34] | ♪ Whisper in my ear… ♪ | |
[00:36] | Okay, yeah, maybe I do like being bad. | 好吧 是的 也许我喜欢坏坏的 |
[00:39] | Yeah, you do. | 是的 |
[00:40] | ♪ All the time ♪ ♪ And everywhere I go… ♪ | 没错 |
[00:45] | And the baddest part about you is that you’re betraying your friend. | 你最坏坏的部分 |
[00:49] | -Huh? -Yeah. | 就是背叛自己的朋友了 没错 |
[00:51] | It’s so hot how you’re stabbing her in the back. [chuckles] | 你背后捅刀的样子太火辣了 |
[00:55] | Her feelings are gonna be so hurt. | 她肯定伤透心了 |
[00:57] | [gasps] | |
[00:58] | [McEnroe] Wow. Started kind of hot, | 哇 开始很火辣 |
[01:00] | but then turned into a scolding. | 但结果变成谴责了 |
[01:02] | Not a great sex dream, Devi. | 不算是美妙的春梦 |
[01:05] | ♪ Driving me crazy ♪ | 德维 |
[01:07] | ♪ My heart rates won’t save me the truth ♪ | 好想做一次…喜欢上坏男孩 |
[01:11] | Devi, come on. I cannot be late this morning… Ahh! | 德维 |
[01:15] | [gasps] | 快点 我今天早上不能迟到… |
[01:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:17] | Looks like the termite stair finally gave way. | 看来被白蚁蛀空的楼梯终于撑不住了 |
[01:21] | [sighs] I guess I should call someone about that. | 我得找人来修修了 |
[01:24] | No need, Nalu. I have someone coming this morning. | 不用 娜露 我找人今天早上过来了 |
[01:27] | What? Who? | 什么?谁啊? |
[01:29] | Len recommended a fantastic contractor to me, | 伦恩给我推荐了一个很棒的承包商 |
[01:32] | and he knows his stuff. | 他很精通这些 |
[01:33] | Len has got Yelp platinum status. | 伦恩是点评网的白金级别呢 |
[01:36] | You have to leave over 50,000 reviews to get that. | 评论超过五万条 |
[01:39] | -Uh-huh. -[doorbell rings] | 才能到白金级别 |
[01:40] | Ah! That must be him. | 肯定是他来了 |
[01:42] | [dog barking in distance] | |
[01:45] | -It’s you. -[Nirmala] Come in, come in. | -是你呀 -进来吧 |
[01:47] | You know each other? | 你们认识吗? |
[01:49] | Yeah, we met at the principal’s office last week | 是啊 我们上周在校长办公室见过面 |
[01:51] | under some very unfortunate circumstances. | 当时的状况非常糟糕 |
[01:55] | Well, circumstances that your daughter invented. | 那是你女儿制造出来的状况 |
[01:58] | You know what? I don’t think this is gonna work out. | 你知道吗?我觉得还是算了吧 |
[02:00] | I’m sorry that my mother-in-law wasted your time… | 很抱歉 我的婆婆耽误您的时间了… |
[02:02] | Come on, Nalini, he’s already here, | 拜托 娜里妮 人家都来了 |
[02:05] | and who knows how long it will take to find someone else. | 谁知道再找别人要多久呢 |
[02:08] | That’s okay, we can wait. | 没关系 我们可以等 |
[02:09] | [Devi] Mom, I can’t find my math book… | 妈妈 |
[02:11] | -[yelping] -[Nirmala screams] [body thuds on floor] | 我找不到我的数学书了… |
[02:15] | What the hell? | 搞什么? |
[02:17] | [Devi exhales] | |
[02:19] | Fine. When can you start? | 好吧 你什么时候可以开始? |
[02:22] | [McEnroe] The rotten stairs at Devi’s house had shaken her, | 德维家被虫蛀坏的楼梯把她吓了一跳 |
[02:25] | but not as much as that hot Ethan dream from last night. | 但远不及昨晚与伊森的春梦可怕 |
[02:28] | She hadn’t been able to get him out of her head ever since… | 从那晚开始 她就一直无法把他从脑海中抹去 |
[02:31] | I was like… [inhales deeply] | 我觉着 |
[02:33] | “Damn. Devi’s kind of sexy.” | “靠 德维还挺带感” |
[02:38] | [McEnroe] But even though Ethan’s tattooed torso was a welcome distraction | 尽管伊森满是纹身的肉体 是一种喜闻乐见的消遣 |
[02:42] | from an absolute shit-bomb of a senior year, | 可以让她把注意力 从糟糕的高三生活中分散出来 |
[02:44] | she was determined to remain a good friend to Eleanor. | 但她还是决定 要继续跟埃莉诺做好闺蜜 |
[02:47] | I can’t wait to crack him open like a creaky cellar door | 我迫不及待要把他敲开 像敲开嘎吱作响的地窖门一样 |
[02:51] | and explore the hidden treasures within. | 然后进去探索里面的秘密宝藏 |
[02:53] | [McEnroe] All she had to do was avoid Ethan at all… | 她只需要彻底避开伊森… |
[02:56] | -[Ethan groans] -…crotch. | 正中裤裆 |
[02:57] | Oh my God, I am so sorry. I didn’t mean to hit you in the… | 天啊 真对不起 我不是故意撞到你的… |
[03:00] | My dick? | 我的老二吗? |
[03:02] | Sure you didn’t. | 你当然不是故意 |
[03:03] | [upbeat music plays] | |
[03:05] | [McEnroe] I guess we’re gonna dream about that now. | 看来我们现在要梦到这些了 |
[03:10] | Paxton? | 帕克斯顿? |
[03:11] | So I did see you. I wasn’t sure. | 我就说看到你了 我还不确定呢 |
[03:13] | My subconscious has been hornier than usual. | 我的潜意识比平时更骚了 |
[03:15] | -What? -Never mind. | -什么? -没什么 |
[03:16] | -What’re you doing here? -I’m actually working here now. | -你在这里做什么? -我现在在这里工作了 |
[03:18] | It’s my first day as the assistant swim coach. | 今天是我担任助理游泳教练的第一天 |
[03:20] | [laughing] Ah. | |
[03:21] | Right, yeah. I’m just starting my internship with the crossing guard. | 是哦 我也开始 跟交通协管一起实习了 |
[03:24] | -But for real, what are you doing here? -I’m the assistant swim coach. | -说真的 你在这里做什么? -我是助理游泳教练 |
[03:28] | Wait, really? But what about ASU? | 等等 真的吗? 但亚利桑那州立大学呢? |
[03:30] | Oh yeah, uh, didn’t work out. Just wasn’t the right place for me. | 是哦 那边不行了 那里不适合我 |
[03:35] | Yeah, but, like, how would you know? | 是哦 但你怎么知道呢? |
[03:37] | You were there for, like, what, two weeks? | 你去那边才两周吧? |
[03:39] | -Come on, what’d your parents say? -College isn’t for everyone, Devi. | -你父母怎么说? -大学并不适合所有人 德维 |
[03:42] | You know that, right? | 你知道吧? |
[03:43] | I mean, it’s actually kind of elitist of you… | 你这样也太精英主义了吧 |
[03:45] | Oh no, no, no, I didn’t mean it like that. | 不不 我不是那意思 |
[03:47] | It’s just… I don’t know. I thought you could’ve given it more time | 我也不知道 我只是觉得 你本可以在放弃前 |
[03:51] | before you, you know, gave up. | 再多付出一些时间的 |
[03:53] | Well, thank you for your concern, but I’m an adult. | 谢谢你的关心 但我是成年人了 |
[03:57] | I know what I’m doing. | 我知道自己在做什么 |
[04:03] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[04:04] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[04:05] | Were you just talking to Paxton? What’s he doing here? | 你刚是在跟帕克斯顿说话吗? 他在这里做什么? |
[04:08] | -I guess he’s working here. -Huh? | 看来他在这里工作了 |
[04:10] | -So, what’s up with you guys? -You’re gonna love this. | -你们在做什么呢? -你会喜欢的 |
[04:12] | We’re watching to see if Ethan takes off his hoodie, | 我们在看伊森会不会脱掉连帽衫 |
[04:15] | ’cause, you know, it’s gonna cling and pull up his T-shirt. | 因为连帽衫会把T恤一起拉起来 |
[04:17] | I’m actually just eating this apple. | 其实我只是在吃苹果 |
[04:19] | Cool. I don’t really need to see Ethan shirtless, so… | 酷 我真不需要 看到伊森的裸上身 所以… |
[04:22] | Wait, Devi, are you feeling okay? | 等等 德维 你还好吗? |
[04:24] | I’ve seen you leap a picnic table | 我见过你越过野餐桌 |
[04:26] | to see a bus with the Thunder From Down Under ad on it. | 去看贴着《澳洲猛男秀》广告的公交 |
[04:28] | -Ooh, it’s happening. -Uh… | 哦 |
[04:30] | [“Design” playing] | 发生了 |
[04:32] | ♪ And everywhere I go ♪ ♪I just can’t get enough of you ♪ | 快看 |
[04:38] | [Fabiola] Wait, I don’t get it. | 我不理解 |
[04:39] | Did we all forget that he vandalized Devi’s sport utility vehicle? | 他把德维的车搞得一团糟 你们都忘了吗? |
[04:42] | He didn’t know it was Devi’s. He thought it was a teacher’s. | 他不知道那是德维的车 他以为那是老师的车 |
[04:45] | Oh, you mean the underpaid heroes | 哦 |
[04:48] | we get the privilege of learning from every day? | 你是说给我们传道授业的 那些低薪英雄吗? |
[04:50] | Fab, I am on the rebound. | 法比 我刚刚经历分手 |
[04:52] | So if I wanna fantasize about being a degenerate’s girlfriend, let me have it. | 如果我想把自己 幻想成坏男孩的女朋友 你就随我吧 |
[04:56] | [McEnroe] It occurred to Devi | 德维忽然发现 |
[04:57] | that maybe this was the answer to her current problem. | 也许这就是她目前面对的问题的答案 |
[05:00] | If Eleanor was Ethan’s girlfriend, he’d be officially off-limits, | 如果埃莉诺成为伊森的女朋友 他就会被正式禁止进入梦境 |
[05:05] | and Devi’s dreams could go back to just your normal teeth falling out, | 这样 德维的梦境就会回归到 普通的牙齿脱落 |
[05:08] | naked at school stuff. | 或者在学校裸奔了 |
[05:10] | -So you should just ask him out. -Really? | -你真应该约他出去 |
[05:12] | -[Devi] Mm-hmm. -Ah. | -真的吗? |
[05:13] | Maybe I’ll invite him to my medieval jestering class tonight. | 也许我今晚就可以 邀请他来上我的中世纪小丑课 |
[05:16] | Sure. Or there’s, like, restaurants and stuff like that. | 当然了 或者还可以去餐厅什么的 |
[05:20] | But just go over there and… | 但你就过去… |
[05:23] | talk to him. | 跟他聊聊吧 |
[05:24] | Yeah, okay. I… I could go… | 好呢 我可以过去… |
[05:27] | -Oh shit, he’s coming towards us. Yeah. -What? | -糟糕 他朝我们过来了 -什么? |
[05:29] | [Ethan] Yo, ‘sup? | 呦 你们好吗? |
[05:31] | We’re having a party at my place tonight or whatever. | 我们今晚要在我家开派对 |
[05:33] | -Y’all should pull up. -Cool. | -你们可以一起来 -酷 |
[05:35] | Yeah. Yeah, that’s great news because Eleanor here loves to party. | 是哦 这真是一个好消息 因为这位埃莉诺超爱派对 |
[05:39] | -Really? -Absolutely. | -真的吗? -当然了 |
[05:40] | I’m like a one-woman disco inferno. | 我就是全场最耀眼的迪斯科女王 |
[05:44] | I don’t know what that means, but all right, I’ll see y’all tonight. | 我没听懂什么意思 |
[05:48] | [upbeat music playing] | 但今晚见吧 老兄 |
[05:52] | Dude, corner office. Nice. | 高级办公室 真不错呀 |
[05:56] | Oh. Although, it does smell like nards because of the locker room next door. | 虽然有一股蛋蛋的味道 因为隔壁就是更衣室嘛 |
[05:59] | -Yeah. You get used to it. -Uh-oh. | 习惯就好了 |
[06:04] | Picking up on a titch of melancholy. | 有一股淡淡的忧伤 |
[06:06] | -What’s wrong, my number one rock star? -Nothing. | -怎么了 我的头号摇滚明星? |
[06:08] | [inhales sharply] Do you think I made a mistake leaving college so soon? | -没什么 你觉得我离开大学错了吗? |
[06:11] | Are you freaking joking? No way. | 你是在开玩笑吗?没有的事 |
[06:14] | Look at you. You’re getting paid to basically hang out with me. | 看看你吧 拿着工资 还能跟我一起玩 |
[06:17] | -What could be better? -I know, right? | -还能更好吗? -就是说啊 |
[06:19] | And college sucked, man. | 大学糟透了 伙计 |
[06:20] | Everyone at ASU was a freaking douche, | 亚利桑那州立大学的人都是混蛋 |
[06:22] | and now that I’m here, it’ll be just like old times, | 现在我回来了 一切都会跟从前一样 |
[06:25] | except without any homework. | 只是不用写作业了 |
[06:27] | -Well, that’s the dream, baby. -[Paxton] Exactly. | -梦想实现了 宝贝 -没错 |
[06:30] | Sorry, it’s just Devi kind of gave me a hard time about it, | 抱歉 只是德维的话 一直在我脑海中回荡 |
[06:33] | and now I’m, like, in my head. | 让我有点难过 |
[06:35] | Don’t listen to Devi. She, like, almost killed an old grandma. | 别听德维胡说八道 她差点害死一位老奶奶 |
[06:38] | And she hangs out with people who break nice boys’ hearts. | 她还跟那些伤过好男孩心的人做朋友 |
[06:41] | -How you doing with that, man? -Oh, I’m cool. | -你还好吗 伙计? -我没事 |
[06:44] | Yeah, I definitely don’t look up at the sky every night, | 我不会再每晚都仰望天空 |
[06:46] | wondering if Eleanor’s looking at the same moon that I am. | 思考埃莉诺 是否在跟我望着同一个月亮 |
[06:49] | Or a different moon. | 或者不同的月亮 |
[06:51] | Ah, I’m… I’m sorry, buddy. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[06:52] | I’m just glad that I have mi mejor amigo back. | 我很高兴我最好的朋友回来了 |
[06:54] | And I heard about a huge party tonight. | 我听说今晚有派对 |
[06:56] | Let’s roll in together and show them that the king is back. | 我们一起过去 让他们知道国王回来了吧 |
[06:58] | Hell yeah, man. | 必须的 |
[06:59] | -[Trent] Mm! -[Paxton] Mmm! | 伙计 |
[07:01] | But you gotta drive because my bicycle exploded. | 但你得开车 因为我的自行车坏了 |
[07:03] | How does that keep happening? | 怎么老坏啊? |
[07:04] | [gentle music playing] | |
[07:07] | Good morning, Benjamin. | 早上好 本杰明 |
[07:11] | You’re still giving me the silent treatment, then? | 还是不跟我说话吗? |
[07:13] | [McEnroe] At the insistence of his girlfriend, Margot, | 在女朋友玛歌的坚持下 |
[07:16] | Ben hadn’t spoken to Devi all week, | 本已经一整周没跟德维说话了 |
[07:18] | which was really weird | 这真的很奇怪 |
[07:20] | because even when they’d been mortal enemies, they’d still talk. | 因为即使他们是死敌时 他们还是会说话的 |
[07:23] | -[school bell rings] -Hi, everyone. I’m Miss Thompson, | 大家好 我是汤普森老师 |
[07:25] | and I’ll be taking over AP Lit for a little while, | 我将暂时接手文学预修课 |
[07:28] | just until Dr. Keyes recovers from her hip and spine surgeries. | 直到齐思博士 从她的髋关节和脊柱手术中恢复过来 |
[07:31] | Apparently, her bones shattered like glass on impact. | 听说她的骨头像玻璃一样被撞碎了 |
[07:34] | Anyways, sounds like you’ve been reading The Crucible. | 话说回来 听说你们最近在看《严酷的考验》 |
[07:37] | It’s one of my faves. | 我的最爱之一 |
[07:38] | Did you know that although this play takes place in the 1600s, | 你们知道吗? 虽然这部舞台剧以17世纪为背景 |
[07:42] | it was written as an allegory about McCarthyism? | 它是一部影射麦卡锡主义的寓言剧 |
[07:44] | So I’d like for you guys to pair up and discuss its relevancy today. | 所以我想请你们成对讨论一下 |
[07:48] | Um, how about you two pair up? | 其与当今时代的相关性 你们两位组成一对怎么样? |
[07:51] | -Well, I guess you have to talk to me now. -Fine. | -好吧 看来现在你得跟我说话了 -好吧 |
[07:54] | So, Devi, why don’t you tell me how you can relate to a story | 德维 你为什么不跟我说说 你是如何体会 |
[07:57] | about falsely accusing someone and almost ruining their life? | 一个诬告他人 几乎毁掉他们生活的故事的呢? |
[08:00] | Oh my God, I said I’m sorry. It was an honest mistake. | 天啊 我都道歉了 这是一个无心之过 |
[08:03] | And in my defense, it really seemed like she messed up my car. | 在我的角度 她最可能把我的车弄得一团糟 |
[08:05] | That doesn’t matter. | 那并不重要 |
[08:06] | Ben, can’t we just put this in the past? | 我们就不能冰释前嫌吗? |
[08:08] | Margot didn’t get in trouble, and my car is fixed. Let’s just move on. | 玛歌没惹上麻烦 我的车也修好了 我们翻篇吧 |
[08:11] | I’m sorry. This is just how it has to be for now. | 抱歉 目前就只能这样了 |
[08:13] | She doesn’t have to be this threatened. She does know our sex was bad, right? | 她不必觉得受到威胁 她知道咱俩的性爱很糟糕 对吗? |
[08:16] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[08:18] | -Excuse me, Miss Thompson? -Yeah? | 汤普森老师? |
[08:19] | Can we get into bigger groups? | -嗯? -我们能分成更大的讨论组吗? |
[08:21] | I… I am just dying to engage with more of my peers. | 我只是想跟更多同学交流 |
[08:23] | Oh, I love that. Yes, let’s all pull our desks into a fun circle. | 好主意诶 |
[08:27] | [whimsical music playing] | 来吧 |
[08:29] | [furniture screeching] | 我们把桌子拉成一圈吧 |
[08:37] | -[door opens] -Oh, Nalu! | 哦 娜露! |
[08:39] | Let’s go to a long, long movie, or I’m dying to see the Mexican Riviera. | 我们去看一部长电影吧 或者我想去看看墨西哥蔚蓝海岸 |
[08:43] | No need to pack. We’ll shop when we get there. | 不用收拾行李 我们去那里买买买 |
[08:45] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[08:47] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[08:48] | -[sawing and hammering] -Oh… | |
[08:49] | My God. | 天啊 |
[08:50] | [Nalini] Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:52] | So you’re probably wondering where the stairs are. | 你可能想知道楼梯在哪里 |
[08:54] | Funny story. The stranger I hired put them in the trash. | 有趣的是 我雇的那位陌生人 把楼梯都丢进垃圾桶了 |
[08:59] | Andres? | 安德烈? |
[09:00] | So, it turns out that one step was the least of your problems. | 结果发现 那个梯段不是你最大的问题 |
[09:02] | There was a much larger termite infestation at some point. | 在某些位置 白蚁的入侵更严重 |
[09:05] | The whole staircase was about to go. | -整个楼梯都要拆除 |
[09:06] | I’m gonna stop you right there, Mr. Ramos. | -你先别往下说了 拉莫斯先生 |
[09:08] | I’m not an idiot. I know when someone is trying to upsell me. | 我不是白痴 有人想向我推销时 我是知道的 |
[09:11] | I’m really not trying to upsell you. | 我真不是想向你推销 |
[09:13] | This was necessary for your family’s safety. | 这都是为你们的安全着想 |
[09:15] | Oh, see, I’d be worried about your own safety if I were you. | 是哦 如果我是你 我会先担心自己的安全 |
[09:19] | Okay. Before you send your husband after me… | 在你让你丈夫追来前… |
[09:21] | Oh no, no. See, there is no husband. | 不不 这里没有丈夫 |
[09:22] | I’m perfectly capable of slapping someone on my own. | 我完全有能力自己动手打人 |
[09:24] | Listen… | 如果你想继续从楼梯上摔下来 |
[09:25] | I’m happy to put your stairs back up if you like to keep falling through them. | 我很乐意把你的楼梯装回去 |
[09:28] | Otherwise, my crew will be here first thing in the morning | 不然的话 我的人明早第一件事 |
[09:31] | with wood that isn’t 90% bug skeletons. Sound good? [“Don’t Be Mad (Full Version)” by Ryan Pate & Ollie Gabriel playing] | 就是带着没有虫子的木材来这里 |
[09:37] | ♪ You like designer, baby ♪ ♪ Well, I’m gonna show you Prada… ♪ | 听起来不错吧? |
[09:41] | Oh. Hi. | 嗨 |
[09:44] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[09:45] | So how are you? | 你还好吗? |
[09:47] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[09:48] | I’m good. Ah, just chilling, so… | 我很好 在享受派对呢 |
[09:50] | -Cool. I’m glad to hear that. -Yeah. | -酷 |
[09:53] | Um… | 很高兴听到你这样说 -是啊 |
[09:54] | Well, I should probably go find Paxton. | 好吧 我要去找帕克斯顿了 |
[09:56] | -Yeah. It… It was nice to talk… -Yeah. | -是啊 |
[09:58] | …to you. | 很高兴跟你聊天 -是啊 |
[10:00] | Hey, El. Sorry we’re late. | 嘿 小埃 抱歉我们来晚了 |
[10:02] | Our Uber driver was, like, very scared of driving. | 我们的优步司机好像很害怕开车 |
[10:05] | -Have you talked to Ethan yet? -Uh, no, I haven’t seen him. | -你跟伊森聊过了吗? -没有 我还没看到他 |
[10:08] | Oh. Then go out there and find him… | 那就去找他呀 |
[10:10] | Hey. Glad y’all made it. | 喂 很高兴你们都来了 |
[10:13] | Mm-hmm. Yep, we are all here. | 是啊 我们都来了 |
[10:15] | Hi, Ethan. What a fête. | 嘿 伊森 派对真棒呀 |
[10:18] | I bought a bottle of vermouth. Where should I put it? | 我买了一瓶威末酒 应该放在哪里呀? |
[10:20] | Probably next to the rest of the alcohol that’s kind of in a pile behind you. | 就放在你身后的那堆酒瓶旁边吧 |
[10:24] | Cool. | 酷 |
[10:25] | You know what? I can take it there. | 你知道吗?我可以把酒拿过去 |
[10:27] | Yeah. Kinda wanna take a lap anyways, you know? | 是啊 反正我想在派对上 溜达一圈 好吗? |
[10:30] | Holla at my homies. Maybe take a pee. Who knows? | 跟朋友们打声招呼 可能再去一趟洗手间 谁知道呢? |
[10:32] | Okay, you guys get it. See you in a bit. | 你们懂的 |
[10:35] | [sighs] [indistinct chatter] | 待会见吧 |
[10:39] | -Yeah, you are. -No, it’s not, I swear. | -是的 |
[10:41] | [Ben and Margot continue talking] | 你是的 |
[10:46] | [“Move It” by Tia P playing] | -不 |
[10:50] | ♪ Don’t hula hoop it… ♪ | 我发誓不是的 |
[10:51] | Man, this party is exactly what I needed. | 天啊 这场派对正是我需要的 |
[10:54] | Amen. Sherman Oaks for life! | 阿门 |
[10:56] | [Shrimp] Whoo! Let’s go! Yeah! Cricket’s in town! | 舍曼奥克斯高中万岁! |
[10:59] | [laughs] | 来吧!耶!蟋蟀来啦! |
[11:01] | Yo, is my weed laced, or is that Paxton Hall-Yoshida? | 呦 是我的大麻药劲上来了 还是帕克斯顿·霍尔-吉田真来了? |
[11:04] | You back, dude? | 你回来了 伙计? |
[11:05] | It’s freaking dope, man. You’re a legend. | 真是太棒了 你就是传奇 |
[11:07] | Yeah, it’s me, man. I don’t know about that legend stuff though. | 是我没错 不过是不是传奇就不敢说了 |
[11:10] | Oh, I do. | 你是 你就是 |
[11:11] | -Let’s freaking party, assholes! Yeah! -[all cheering] | 我们来狂欢吧 |
[11:15] | [“Floating (Kabul Fire RMX)” by KUOKO, Farhot, AgaJon playing] | 伙计们!耶! |
[11:22] | [Ethan] Yo. | 哟 |
[11:24] | What are you doing out here? You think my party sucks? | 你在这里做什么?我的派对很烂吗? |
[11:26] | No, not at all. [chuckles] Just getting some fresh air. | 没有 并没有 我只是出来透透气 |
[11:30] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:34] | Is it cool if I chill with you? | 我可以陪你一起透气吗? |
[11:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:39] | So Eleanor is pretty cool, huh? | 埃莉诺很酷吧? |
[11:43] | I guess. | 我想是吧 |
[11:45] | [“Floating (Kabul Fire RMX)” continues playing] | |
[11:49] | ♪ You’re floating… ♪ | |
[11:51] | Wanna make out? | 想亲热一下吗? |
[11:53] | ♪ Floating, you’re floating ♪ | |
[11:56] | ♪ You’re floating… ♪ | |
[11:57] | I don’t know if we should. | 我不知道我们该不该这样 |
[12:00] | ♪ You’re floating, floating ♪ | |
[12:02] | ♪ Floating… ♪ | |
[12:03] | [McEnroe] Well, A for effort. | 好吧 她尽力了 |
[12:07] | [Eleanor] Devi? | 德维? |
[12:09] | Oh. Hey, Eleanor, we were actually just talking about you. | 埃莉诺 |
[12:13] | [sighs] | 我们刚才还在聊你呢 |
[12:17] | El, wait. I’m so sorry. Just let me explain. | 小埃 等等 对不起 你听我解释 |
[12:20] | Explain what? The concept of betrayal? | 解释什么?解释背叛的概念吗? |
[12:23] | I think Ethan likes me. | 我觉得伊森喜欢我 |
[12:25] | He’s been sending me vibes all week. | 他一整周都在向我暗送秋波 |
[12:26] | And I tried to stay away from it out of loyalty to you, but… | 出于对你的忠诚 |
[12:30] | [sighs] I think I like him too. | 我试图远离他 但我想我也喜欢他 |
[12:32] | And I guess we couldn’t fight it anymore, so he kissed me. | 我想我们再也无法抗拒了 所以他吻我了 |
[12:35] | -Cool story. He kissed me too. -Eh? | 很酷的故事 他也吻我了 |
[12:38] | Fifteen minutes ago, right by the fridge, he also kissed me! | 15分钟前 在冰箱旁 他也吻我了! |
[12:41] | What? That asshole! | 什么?混蛋! |
[12:42] | What kind of person leads on two different people at the same party? | 在同一场派对上勾搭两个不同的人 他是什么垃圾啊? |
[12:46] | Never mind, I am hearing it. | 不重要 我在听你说 |
[12:47] | What’s going on? Are you guys fighting? | 怎么了?你们在吵架吗? |
[12:49] | Am I misunderstanding you, and you’re about to sing a cappella? | 还是我误会了 你们其实是想唱无伴奏合唱? |
[12:52] | Do not invoke my second favorite art form in this charade. | 不要把我第二喜欢的艺术形式扯进来 |
[12:55] | We’re obviously fighting. | 我们显然在吵架 |
[12:57] | I just caught Devi kissing Ethan. | 我刚抓到德维在亲伊森 |
[12:59] | What? But you were just kissing Ethan by the fridge. | 什么?但你跟伊森刚在冰箱旁接吻了 |
[13:02] | Eleanor, I’m so sorry. I only did it because I thought there was a connection. | 埃莉诺 抱歉 我这么做 只是因为我以为我俩很来电 |
[13:05] | Oh, this sucks. We have never let a guy come between us before. | 真是糟透了 以前从没有男人介入过我们 |
[13:09] | And I get that it helps that I’m not attracted to any guys, | 我知道这有赖于我对男人不感兴趣 |
[13:12] | but come on, | 但是拜托 |
[13:13] | we can’t let dumb Ethan ruin your friendship. | 我们不能让傻逼伊森毁了你们的友谊 |
[13:15] | Why doesn’t everybody promise to stay away from him? | 为什么我们不能达成一致 都离他远点呢? |
[13:18] | And once again, I do realize it’s easiest for me. | 我再次意识到 这对我来说是最简单的 |
[13:20] | I… I can do that. He’s dead to me. | 我能做到 对我来说 他已经死了 |
[13:23] | I’ve already forgotten how good of a kisser he is. | 我已经不记得他的吻技有多好了 |
[13:26] | Yeah, I guess I can avoid him too. | 好啦 我想我也可以避开他 |
[13:28] | Great. | 太好了 |
[13:30] | Besties before testes. Okay, hug it out. | 闺蜜比男人重要 来吧 抱抱 |
[13:33] | [Devi] All I’m saying is this is our opportunity to get an elevator. | 我的意思是 这是我们弄个电梯的好机会 |
[13:36] | All right, Pati, I brought all of your favorite supplies | 好了 奶奶 我把你最喜欢的东西都带来了 |
[13:39] | so you don’t have to keep climbing up that wobbly ladder. | 这样你就不用 一直爬那摇摇晃晃的梯子了 |
[13:41] | Devi, please spot me. | 德维 拜托帮我扶着 |
[13:43] | [Devi] Okay. All right. [sighs] Engage your core, Pati. | 好的 好了 收紧核心 奶奶 |
[13:46] | -[ladder squeaking] -Mami, no! Get off that ladder. | 妈咪 不要!快从梯子上下来 |
[13:49] | Oh my God, where is this joker? It’s been five days without stairs. | 天啊 那个小丑去哪里了? 已经五天没有楼梯用了 |
[13:52] | I’m not surprised he scammed us. His whole family’s a bunch of con artists. | 他骗我们了 我并不惊讶 他全家都是骗子 |
[13:56] | I’ve called him repeatedly. I’ve heard nothing. | 我一直在给他打电话 毫无回应 |
[13:58] | There must be a… a police division for negligent contractors, right? | 肯定有警察部门 负责管理这些玩忽职守的承包商吧 |
[14:01] | I mean, th… there must be. | 一定有的 |
[14:02] | Auntie, I’m looking at his Instagram, and it looks like he’s at another job. | 阿姨 我在看他的IG 貌似他又找到一份工作 |
[14:07] | Ooh, I love that herringbone tiling he’s doing. I wonder what color that is. | 我喜欢他贴的人字形瓷砖 我想知道那是什么颜色 |
[14:11] | How dare he leave us stairless | 他竟敢丢下我们 |
[14:12] | to go gallivanting with another person’s house? | 去别人家晃悠? |
[14:14] | Know what? I’m gonna call him, | 我要给他打电话 |
[14:15] | and I’m gonna leave his voicemail another piece of my mind. | 我要给他的语音信箱再留一段话 |
[14:18] | -[Devi] Here. -Wha…? | -给我 -搞什么… |
[14:20] | Got the address. He’s at 4124 Arroyo Avenue in Calabasas. | 找到地址了 他在卡拉巴萨斯的阿罗约大道4124号 |
[14:23] | What? How’d you figure that out? | 什么?你怎么知道的? |
[14:25] | All you have to do is just check his tags, who tagged him, | 查看他的标签 看看谁标记过他 |
[14:27] | then the geotags, then cross-reference with Venmos… | 然后是地理标签 然后与Venmo交叉对比… |
[14:29] | -Have you guys never used a phone before? -Gen Z is scary. | -你们都没用过手机吗? -Z世代真可怕 |
[14:33] | Morning, staff. I’ll try to make this brief. | 早上好 老师们 我尽量长话短说 |
[14:36] | First order of business. | 第一件事 |
[14:37] | I’d like to officially welcome back | 我想正式欢迎 |
[14:39] | Mr. Paxton Hall-Yoshida, who’ll be joining the Athletics Department. | 帕克斯顿·霍尔-吉田先生回归 他将加入体育部 |
[14:42] | ‘Sup? | 各位好吗? |
[14:43] | And I’d like to also introduce our new sub, Lindsay Thompson. | 我还想介绍 我们的新任代课老师琳赛·汤普森 |
[14:47] | Yes, I actually just finished college. | 是的 |
[14:50] | And I’m excited to educate some young minds. | 其实我刚读完大学 |
[14:51] | [all laugh] | 我很想教育一些年轻人 |
[14:53] | That’s cute. Bless your heart. | 好可爱 愿上帝保佑你 |
[14:55] | All right, and lastly, the Cricket costume is still missing, | 好了 最后一件事 蟋蟀道具服还没找到 |
[14:59] | and we obviously cannot buy a new one. | 显然我们也没钱再买一套 |
[15:01] | I mean, look at this rat hole. | 我是说 看看这破地方 |
[15:03] | So any new tips would be appreciated. | 所以希望大家提供新的线索 |
[15:04] | Uh, I kind of overheard some of my swimmers | 我听到一些游泳选手说 |
[15:07] | saying that the cricket might have been borrowed | 蟋蟀道具服可能被借走了 |
[15:10] | for a non-school-related, uh, beer party, | 借去一场与学校无关的啤酒派对了 |
[15:12] | and it might be under the bleachers covered in p-puke. | 可能在看台下面 而且满是呕吐物 |
[15:17] | [smacks lips] Terrific. | 好极了 |
[15:19] | Don, get me my rubber gloves. We’re headed to the bleachers. | 唐 把我的橡胶手套给我 我们去看台吧 |
[15:22] | All right, meeting adjourned. | 好了 |
[15:24] | [indistinct chatter] | 会议结束 |
[15:26] | Hey, I’m Lindsay. | 嘿 我是琳赛 |
[15:29] | So you used to go here? | 你以前在这里读书? |
[15:30] | Oh yeah. I just graduated. | 是的 我刚毕业 |
[15:32] | Cool. It must be crazy coming back to your high school as a teacher. | 厉害 回来当老师肯定很疯狂吧 |
[15:35] | Mmm… Not really. It’s basically the same. | 也没有 基本还是老样子 |
[15:37] | Seriously? | 真的吗? |
[15:38] | I mean, you don’t feel like an old loser yet? No one’s roasted you? | 我是说 你没觉得自己是老废柴? 没人嘲笑过你吗? |
[15:41] | Uh, no. But I don’t think anyone here would roast me, so… | 没有 但我觉得 这里没有人会嘲笑我 所以… |
[15:45] | Give it time. You think you’re a respected role model one minute, | 别急呀 前一分钟 你还以为自己是榜样 |
[15:48] | the next, some twerp tells you you have weird thumbs, | 下一分钟 就有蠢货说你的拇指很奇怪 |
[15:50] | and now you don’t know how to hold chalk. | 然后你就连粉笔都不会拿了 |
[15:52] | -That sucks. -[Miss Thompson] Yeah. [laughs] | -太糟糕了 -是啊 |
[15:54] | But yeah, once again, I’m not really worried about that. | 不过我再说一次 我并不担心这些 |
[15:57] | This is gonna sound braggy and weird, but I kind of own the school a little bit. | 听起来可能很吹嘘很奇怪 但其实我是校园里的风云人物 |
[16:01] | Okay, well, good for you. | 好吧 |
[16:02] | [inhales deeply] But if anything changes, you know where to find me. | 厉害呢 但如果有什么变化 |
[16:06] | [chuckles] Thanks. | 你知道去哪里找我 谢谢 |
[16:09] | [McEnroe] Devi had kept her promise to Eleanor | 德维信守了她对埃莉诺的承诺 |
[16:12] | and had successfully avoided Ethan all week at school. | 一周以来 都在学校里成功避开伊森 |
[16:16] | But like most hot guys, | 但跟大多数帅哥一样 |
[16:17] | Ethan was blissfully unaware of the drama surrounding him, | 伊森很幸运地 没有意识到他周围的闹剧 |
[16:21] | and he had no idea he was being avoided. | 也不知道有人在躲着他 |
[16:24] | Hey. It was, uh, pretty fun hanging out at my party, huh? | 嘿 那天在我的派对上玩得很开心 |
[16:27] | Kind of. | 算是吧 |
[16:29] | Until I found out that you kissed my best friend right before you kissed me. | 直到我发现 你亲我之前 还亲我的好闺蜜了 |
[16:32] | Oh shit. You found out about that? | 该死 你知道了吗? |
[16:34] | Listen, I… I didn’t plan it. | 听着 我不是故意那样的 |
[16:36] | But I saw you sitting outside, and I was like, | 但我看到你坐在外面 我心想 |
[16:39] | “Damn, I kinda wanna kiss her right now.” | “该死 我现在想去亲她” |
[16:42] | So I did. | 所以我就做了 |
[16:43] | [McEnroe] Damn, his logic is flawless. | 该死 他的逻辑完美自洽 |
[16:46] | You should come out to the parking lot during lunch. | 午休的时候 你应该到停车场来 |
[16:48] | I’ll be skating. I’ll do a trick for you. | 我会玩滑板 看我给你炫技 |
[16:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:53] | [sighs] | |
[16:56] | [Ben] It’s because of Devi. | 是因为德维 |
[16:59] | I’ll just sit back here so that Devi doesn’t try to make conversation with me. | 我就坐在这里 德维就不会跟我说话了 |
[17:03] | Babe, you know I don’t care if you talk to her, right? | 宝贝 你知道我不在乎你和她说话的 |
[17:06] | This whole silent treatment thing was your idea. | 这种沉默对待的方式是你的主意 |
[17:08] | I know because it’s just easier this way. | 我知道 因为这样比较容易 |
[17:10] | She just always complicates things. | 她总是把事情复杂化 |
[17:12] | -If you say so, my high-strung king. -[school bell rings] | 您说的都对 我神经紧张的国王 |
[17:14] | -I’ll see you after class. -[Ben] Okay. | -下课后见 |
[17:16] | [contemplative music playing] | -好的 |
[17:19] | [McEnroe] Well, that was a gut punch if I ever felt one. | 好吧 这真是一记沉重的打击 |
[17:22] | Someone’s self-esteem | 某人的自尊心 |
[17:23] | might need a little skater-boy pick-me-up after that. | 可能需要一个滑板男孩来抚慰一下 |
[17:28] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[17:31] | [boy] Oh yeah! | 哦耶! |
[17:32] | [“Floating” playing] | |
[17:34] | ♪ Floating, you’re floating ♪ | |
[17:36] | ♪ You’re floating ♪ | |
[17:37] | ♪ You’re, you’re, you’re floating ♪ | |
[17:40] | ♪ You’re floating, floating ♪ | |
[17:44] | Eleanor? What are you doing here? | 埃莉诺?你在这里做什么? |
[17:46] | Uh, nothing. I love alternative athletics. | 没什么 我喜欢另类运动 |
[17:48] | Oh, cut the shit, El. | 少来这套 小埃 |
[17:50] | You’re here to hang out with Ethan after you promised me you wouldn’t. | 你来这里是为了跟伊森待在一起 但你保证过不会那样了 |
[17:53] | So? So are you, apparently. | 所以呢?显然你也是啊 |
[17:54] | Uh… Nuh-uh. I’m out here tryin’ to get sunshine | 不是的 我是来晒太阳的 |
[17:56] | because my vitamin D levels are friggin’ low as hell. | 因为我的维生素D水平很低 |
[17:59] | Uh-huh, yeah, the only D you’re jonesing for is Ethan’s. | 是哦 你内心渴望的 只有伊森的老二 |
[18:02] | Okay, fine. Let’s just admit that we both still like him. | 好吧 我们承认吧 我们还是喜欢他 |
[18:05] | -How are we gonna solve this? -Simple. You give him to me. | -我们怎么办? -很简单 把他让给我 |
[18:08] | I liked him first. I kissed him first, and I just got dumped, so I need this. | 我先喜欢他的 我先亲他的 我刚被甩了 所以我需要 |
[18:11] | Okay, what? | 好吧 什么? |
[18:12] | If anyone needs this, it’s me. | 如果有人需要的话 那应该是我 |
[18:15] | You got dumped by a guy who loved you so much that he proposed to you | 你被一个非常爱你的男人甩了 他还向你求婚了 |
[18:18] | after a meaningful relationship and tons of amazing sex. | 而且你俩感情很深 性生活也很丰富很和谐 |
[18:21] | The person who took my virginity | 把我破处的男生 |
[18:23] | ditched me for someone else and won’t even speak to me. | 抛弃我和别人在一起 还不跟我说话了 |
[18:25] | And frankly, these first few weeks of my senior year | 坦白说 我高三的前几周 |
[18:28] | have been one real mother– | 简直是操蛋… |
[18:29] | -[screams] -[gasps] | |
[18:30] | -[students groaning] -[Shrimp grunts] | |
[18:32] | You kissed somebody already? | 你已经亲别人了吗? |
[18:33] | [Devi and boy groaning] | |
[18:40] | Well, well, well. | 啧啧啧 |
[18:42] | Hello, KTLA Live at 5. | 你们好 KTLA五点新闻的观众们 |
[18:44] | We are submitting some hard hitting footage for your Scambusters segment. | 我们要为诈骗曝光节目提交一些视频 |
[18:47] | What is going on? What… What are you doing here? | 怎么回事?你在这里做什么? |
[18:49] | -Kamala, is he in focus? -Yes. | -卡玛拉 聚焦到他了? -是的 |
[18:50] | And not in slow motion like when we practiced. | 不要像我们练习时那样用慢镜头 |
[18:52] | Great. This man behind me has left | 很好 我身后的这个男人 |
[18:54] | a multi-generational household of women stairless for nearly a week. | 让住在一起的三代女人们 近一周没法使用楼梯 |
[18:58] | Please, there’s no reason to send anything to Scambusters. | 拜托 没必要给诈骗曝光节目发东西 |
[19:00] | -Can… Can we just talk about this? -Fine. | -我们能谈谈吗? -好吧 |
[19:03] | Camera’s gonna be still rolling. | 我们会继续拍摄的 |
[19:04] | Uh, did you just think you could take advantage of me | 你以为 |
[19:07] | because I’m some lowly widow who can’t stand up for herself? | 因为我是无法维护自己的卑微寡妇 你就能占我便宜吗? |
[19:09] | I didn’t know you were a widow. | 我不知道你是寡妇 |
[19:11] | I assumed you were divorced because of your… | 我以为你是离婚了 就因为你的… |
[19:14] | personality. | 性格问题 |
[19:16] | That’s very rude. | 太没礼貌了 |
[19:17] | -I was planning on coming back next week. -Ne… Next week? | -我本来打算下周再去的 -下周? |
[19:21] | We are three women who are now sharing one bathroom. | 我们三个女人正在共用一间浴室 |
[19:23] | Everything is clogged, Andres. Everything. | 一切都被堵住了 安德烈 全都堵住了 |
[19:26] | Listen, I’m not unprofessional, okay? | 听着 我并非不专业 好吗? |
[19:28] | I just happen to be a little… | 只不过是有点儿… |
[19:31] | spiteful. | 坏心眼 |
[19:33] | I guess I’m still a little mad about what went down between our girls. | 我想我还是很生气 就因为我们女儿之间发生的事 |
[19:36] | Margot is a sensitive kid, and I’m raising her on my own. | 玛歌性格敏感 是我独自抚养她长大的 |
[19:39] | You’re raising her on your own? | 你是单亲父亲? |
[19:41] | My wife ran off in the middle of the night | 我妻子跑路了 |
[19:43] | to open an erotic toy store in Las Vegas with her new boyfriend. | 跟她的新男友 在拉斯维加斯开了一家情趣用品店 |
[19:45] | My story’s a little different than yours. | 我的故事跟你的不太一样 |
[19:47] | Hey, I’m going to stop filming now. | 我要停止拍摄了 |
[19:49] | I think it’s starting to feel a little invasive. | 我开始觉得有点冒犯了 |
[19:51] | I’m sorry, uh, that that happened to you, Andres, | 我对你的遭遇感到遗憾 安德烈 |
[19:53] | and I am sorry about the way Devi treated your daughter. | 德维那样对待你女儿 我也很抱歉 |
[19:58] | But I really do need those stairs. | 但我真的需要楼梯 |
[20:00] | Yeah. I promise I’ll be there first thing tomorrow. | 好的 |
[20:04] | [gentle music playing] [sighs] | 我保证明天一早就过去 |
[20:15] | -You can have him. -What? | -你去跟他交往吧 -什么? |
[20:17] | Ethan, he’s yours. | 伊森 他归你了 |
[20:19] | I don’t even really like him. | 我根本不喜欢他 |
[20:21] | I think I just missed Trent and wanted a distraction. | 我觉得我只是想念特伦特 想要分散注意力 |
[20:24] | Aw. El, I’m so sorry. Why don’t you tell Trent how you feel? | 小埃 我很抱歉 你为什么不告诉特伦特你的感受呢? |
[20:28] | I can’t. You should have seen the way he looked today | 不行呀 你应该看看 他听到我和伊森接吻后 |
[20:31] | after he heard that I kissed Ethan. | 脸上露出的那副表情 |
[20:32] | I haven’t seen him look that hurt since he fell off the Hollywood sign. | 自从他从好莱坞标志牌上摔下来之后 我就没见他这么受伤过 |
[20:36] | I bet he misses you just as much as you miss him. | 我敢说 他肯定也很想你 |
[20:38] | I do think about him a lot, especially at night. | 我确实经常想起他 尤其是晚上 |
[20:42] | Like, sometimes, I wonder if we’re both looking at the moon at the same time. | 比如有时候 我会想我们是不是同时在举头望明月 |
[20:48] | Anyway, uh, I’m sorry things have been tough for you. | 说起来 我很遗憾 你最近过得很糟糕 |
[20:52] | That stuff with Ben really sucks. | 你和本的事真的很糟心 |
[20:54] | Yeah, it’s not great. | 是啊 不太爽 |
[20:56] | You deserve to have some fun. | 你应该去找点乐子 |
[20:58] | And I feel like Ethan knows how to have some fun. | 我觉得伊森知道怎么找乐子 |
[21:01] | Like, sexually. I don’t think he’s a hobby guy. | 我是说做爱方面 我觉得他没有什么爱好 |
[21:04] | -Yeah. Yeah. -[both chuckle] | 是啊 |
[21:06] | -Are you sure you’re really cool with it? -[chuckles] You have my official blessing. | 你确定没问题吗? |
[21:10] | [smacks lips] | 你得到我的正式祝福了 |
[21:12] | Thanks, El. You’re a really good friend. You know that? | 谢谢 小埃 你真是好闺蜜 |
[21:14] | Well, one day you can give me one of your lovers, and we’ll be even. | 以后你可以把你的恋人让给我 |
[21:18] | Mmm. [chuckles] | 我们就扯平了 |
[21:19] | It’s a deal. | 一言为定 |
[21:20] | -All right. -[chuckles] | 好呢 |
[21:23] | How could she move on so fast? | 她怎么能这么快就往前看了? |
[21:25] | Has she completely forgotten about me? | 她已经完全忘记我了吗? |
[21:28] | What about the time we Lady and the Tramp’ed that Sour Straw? | 那我们一边吃吸管糖 一边接吻的回忆算什么呢? |
[21:31] | Did that mean nothing to her? | 对她没有意义了吗? |
[21:33] | Dude, I’m so sorry. | 哥们 我很遗憾 |
[21:34] | Looks like I’m not only a super senior, but also a mega-cuck. | 看来我不仅是复读学长 还是大笨蛋 |
[21:38] | Hey, come on, man. | 得了 兄弟 |
[21:40] | Look, you’re not gonna feel like this forever. | 听着 你不会永远这样沉沦的 |
[21:42] | I promise you, bro. | 我向你保证 兄弟 |
[21:43] | All right, I’m gonna grab my bag. I’ll be right back. | 好了 我去拿包 马上回来 |
[21:46] | [Shrimp] Did you guys see that Paxton was here for the weekend? | 你们看到帕克斯顿 周末都在这里了吗? |
[21:49] | But it turns out he’s actually working at the school now. | 原来他现在在学校工作了 |
[21:52] | It’s, like… It’s, like, freaking pathetic. [chuckles] | 简直是太可悲了 |
[21:55] | [boys laugh] | |
[21:56] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[22:03] | [Ethan] Hey. | 嘿 |
[22:04] | You good? I saw you got bonked by Shrimp. | 你没事吧?我看到你被阿虾撞倒了 是啊 |
[22:06] | Ah. Yeah, no, it wasn’t that big of a deal. | 没事 没什么大不了的 |
[22:09] | Kids said you flew through the air, and they thought you were dead. | 同学们说你都飞起来了 他们以为你死了 |
[22:12] | Is there a reason why you’re waiting by my car or… | 你在我的车边等我 |
[22:15] | Oh, yeah, I just, you know, want to make sure you’re okay. | 有什么事吗? 我只是想确认你没事 |
[22:19] | And see if you… [sighs] | 看看你想不想 |
[22:21] | …maybe wanted to hang out? | 一起出去玩? |
[22:24] | Okay. | 好呢 |
[22:25] | Only if you don’t kiss my friends though. | 前提是你不再亲我的朋友了 |
[22:27] | And girls who aren’t my friends. | 还有那些不是我朋友的女生 |
[22:29] | I would just prefer being the only person you’re kissing. | 我想做你唯一亲吻的人 |
[22:32] | -Okay, tough, but fair. -[chuckles] | 好呢 有点难度 但是合理 |
[22:35] | I don’t know if you noticed, I grew like a foot over the summer. | 不知道你有没有注意到 今年夏天 我长高了30公分 |
[22:38] | [McEnroe] Yeah, dude, she noticed. | 是啊 老兄 她注意到了 |
[22:40] | And I guess girls are into me now, or whatever, | 我估计女生们现在都挺喜欢我的 |
[22:43] | so… I got a little greedy. | 所以我有点贪心了 |
[22:47] | But I like you. | 但我喜欢你 |
[22:49] | I like you too. | 我也喜欢你 |
[22:51] | So yeah, I can chill out on all the kissing stuff. | 所以 是的 亲吻这件事 我可以收敛 |
[22:55] | Except for… | 除了… |
[22:56] | [upbeat song playing] | |
[22:59] | …you. | 亲你 |
[23:01] | [song continues] | |
[23:59] | [song ends] |